时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | Yo, J, what up, son, where you been? | 嘿 J 怎么 你去哪了 |
[00:12] | I ain’t been nowhere, T. Just laying low, man. | 没去哪 T 我不过想低调点 |
[00:15] | Now watch, you gonna see Darnell’s little brother… | 现在注意 你会看到Darnell的小弟… |
[00:18] | come on out with that laundry basket. | 拿着洗衣篮出来 |
[00:20] | And the take’s in the basket? | 而钱就在洗衣篮里? |
[00:22] | Once in the afternoon, and one at night. | 午后一次 晚上一次 |
[00:24] | Always the same laundry basket. | 都用同一个洗衣篮 |
[00:27] | How you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[00:29] | That money got to come out somehow, man. | 总得把那些钱运出来吧 伙计 |
[00:32] | So, we ain’t got to blast our way to the top floor. | 那我们就不用杀开一条血路冲上楼顶 |
[00:34] | We just wait till they’re in the street with their shit. | 在街上等着他们送上门就好 |
[00:39] | We gonna do them tonight, you heard? | 今晚动手 听懂了吗 |
[00:41] | After it get dark. | 入夜后 |
[00:48] | Just like you say. | 和你说的一样 |
[00:50] | Put the basket down now, put it down! | 马上把篮子放下 放下 |
[00:53] | – Fuck, I said put the basket down! – Easy girl, chill. | – 靠 我说了把篮子放下 – 放松 小姐 冷静 |
[00:56] | You all niggers, you got caught slipping. | 你们这帮黑鬼 被逮个正着吧 |
[00:59] | Sorry it had to go down like this, baby, because your ass is cute. | 很遗憾事情会变成这样 宝贝 你们的屁股还挺性感的 |
[01:02] | But you got got. | 但你们活该倒霉 |
[01:04] | Nice, very nice. | 漂亮 真漂亮 |
[01:12] | Bitches! | 贱货 |
[01:14] | Now, that’s something you don’t see every day. | 这可不是你每天都看得到的 |
[03:15] | No English. | 不会英语 |
[03:21] | Kunta Kinte… Kunta Kinte… | |
[03:23] | yabba dabba dabba doo. | 阿里巴巴 稀里哗啦 |
[03:28] | Mishy gishy gushy gushy mishy meshy mushy, motherfucker. | 圈圈你个叉叉 混球 |
[03:34] | Negro, you cannot travel halfway around the world… | 黑仔 你不可能跑过半个地球 |
[03:37] | and not speak any motherfucking English. | 却连他妈的半句英语都不会说吧 |
[03:42] | English, motherfucker! | 英语 混球! |
[03:45] | Two missing, and the rest ain’t saying shit we can understand. | 两个失踪 剩下的都不说人话 |
[03:48] | I tried to tell you, | 我正想跟你们说 |
[03:50] | with the questions you all are asking. | 你们要问的问题呢 |
[03:52] | We step off ship, English is once again heard, right? | 我们下船就能再度听到英语了 对吧 |
[03:54] | Pretty much, yeah. | 差不多吧 |
[03:59] | Here’s what’s left of Osman. | 这是Osman的遗留物 |
[04:01] | He was with us since Trieste. | 他从Trieste港开始就跟我们一起 |
[04:03] | Choksey took all his gear when he jumped. | Choksey跳船时带走了他所有衣物 |
[04:07] | You get a lot of guys jumping ship? | 你遇过很多跳船的人? |
[04:09] | Some. | 几个吧 |
[04:09] | Usually after a pay, which we made in Norfolk. | 通常是在付过工资后 这次在Norfolk港 |
[04:12] | Choksey actually asked for an advance, which we did using ship’s scrip. | Choksey倒是要求过预支 我们也确实会给临时代金券 |
[04:17] | Nothing here in the way of ID papers or money. He grabbed that at least. | 这里没有身份证明或钱 至少他把那些带走了 |
[04:22] | Anybody else ask for any advances while you were at sea? | 你们在海上时 还有谁要求过预支? |
[04:25] | – More than usual. – Yeah? | – 比平常多 – 是吗 |
[04:28] | A few of them were coming back day after day, scripting more and more cash. | 有一些会日复一日过来 打更多白条 |
[04:32] | We figured they were gambling down in the holds. | 我们推测他们在货舱里赌博 |
[04:34] | And maybe not, right? | 也可能不是 对吗 |
[04:40] | The can with the girls was in Bay 9 on the bottom, outside. | 那个装女孩的集装箱就在9区底层靠外 |
[04:43] | – Did you check that bay? – I did. | – 那区你查过了? – 查过了 |
[04:46] | It’s full of cans for export, loaded in Hampton Roads. | 都是出口的集装箱 在Hampton锚地装货 |
[04:48] | No sign of anything except a fresh stack of containers. | 除了一堆新集装箱 没什么可疑迹象 |
[04:51] | I’m not gonna lie to you. | 警官 我不会骗你们的 |
[04:53] | If you hold us another day and bring in interpreters… | 就算你们把我们都扣留 再找个翻译… |
[04:55] | they’re still not gonna say a thing. | 他们还是不会交代 |
[04:57] | The unwritten rule is that what happens below decks stays below decks. | 甲板下发生的事不外传 这是不成文的规矩 |
[05:09] | Sit up, Nicky, we got paying customers waiting. | 坐直了 Nicky 我们还有付费的客人等着呢 |
[05:15] | Ashley, sit down. | Ashley 坐下 |
[05:19] | You think I cut it too short? | 你觉得剪太短了? |
[05:23] | Just don’t make me look funny. | 别让我看着搞笑就行 |
[05:28] | Ashley’s preschool called. | Ashley的幼儿园来电话了 |
[05:29] | They want more money? | 想要更多钱? |
[05:31] | Just what we owe them. | 只想要回我们欠的钱 |
[05:33] | – And her teacher says that– – Teacher? | – 她的老师说… – 老师? |
[05:36] | – They ain’t nothing but baby-sitters. – Whatever. | – 他们不过是保姆 – 随便 |
[05:39] | Ashley’s been talking in class about how Mom and Dad don’t live together. | Ashley在班里谈起她父母不住在一起 |
[05:42] | Who asks her about that? | 谁问她这个了 |
[05:44] | No one asks, she just talks. | 没人问啊 她就是说了 |
[05:48] | Kids notice stuff like that. They talk, you know? | 孩子们对这些事很敏感 总会聊的 知道吗 |
[05:50] | By the time she’s in elementary school, it’s going to be an issue. | 等她上了小学 这就会是个麻烦了 |
[05:52] | Time she gets that far, we’ll be under the same roof. | 等她那么大 我们就生活在同一屋檐下了 |
[05:56] | You said that last Christmas. | 去年圣诞你也这么说 |
[05:58] | Christ, Aimee! You pulling it out or cutting it? | 上帝 Aimee 你是在剪头发还是在拔头发 |
[06:02] | Listen, Nicky. | 听着 Nicky |
[06:04] | You want to go get to someplace better, I’m with you. | 你想去更好的地方 我跟你 |
[06:08] | You wanna keep on like this, then I got to rethink stuff. | 你想继续这样 我就得重新考虑了 |
[06:15] | Do what you feel. | 你爱怎样怎样 |
[06:18] | As soon as I start getting more hours, the first thing I do is get my own place. | 一旦我拿到更多工时 头件事就是找个自己的家 |
[06:22] | You wanna move in with me, great. | 你要搬进来跟我住 很好 |
[06:25] | You don’t want to, at least I did my goddamn best. | 你要不想 那至少我它妈的尽力了 |
[06:39] | You want a streak or something? | 你想来个挑染什么的吗 |
[06:41] | I could put a little purple in it. | 我能加点紫色上去 |
[06:45] | Yeah, and right after that… | 是啊 那之后… |
[06:46] | I’ll just go ahead and stick my tongue up some guy’s ass. | 我就给人舔屁股好了 |
[07:20] | Got you good, huh? | 整得你够呛? |
[07:25] | You think? | 你觉得呢 |
[07:27] | No, I mean, not really. | 不 我是说 不算吧 |
[07:29] | Not if Evidence Control is the posting you want. | 如果这证管科是你想待的地方 |
[07:35] | – Sorry, Lieutenant. – Fuck it, right? | – 抱歉 警督 – 去他的 不是吗 |
[07:38] | We brought in the case at least. | 至少我们办成了那案子 |
[07:40] | Heard you were on the boat. | 听说你去做水警了 |
[07:43] | Ain’t so bad. | 也不是那么糟 |
[07:47] | How’s Kima? | Kima怎样了 |
[07:49] | She’s inside. | 她现在搞内勤 |
[07:51] | Asset Forfeiture. | 财产罚没科 |
[07:53] | And she’s second year pre-law. | 她还是法律预科二年级 |
[07:54] | Housecat. | “宅女”咯 |
[07:56] | That ain’t her. | 不像她 |
[08:00] | – This coming back? – Yeah. | – 东西送回来了? – 对 |
[08:03] | It’s the Gant case right there. | Gant案开庭在即 |
[08:05] | Nathan looked over our weak shit… | Nathan过了一遍我们的薄弱环节… |
[08:06] | told me to go find Omar this week or she drops charges. | 让我这周去找Omar 否则她就放弃起诉 |
[08:09] | – You got a line on him lately? – I haven’t a clue. | – 你跟他最近还有联系? – 完全没消息 |
[08:11] | Last thing I did was put him on a bus to New York. | 我最后做的就是把他送上去纽约的公车 |
[08:20] | You keep your head low, Lieutenant. | 你保持低调 警督 |
[08:22] | A year or two, you’ll be back in their favor, right? | 一两年后 你又会是他们的最爱了 对吗 |
[08:25] | Year or two, and I’ll be a lawyer. | 一两年后 我就是个律师了 |
[08:28] | I got 22 years in. I’m putting the papers in this week. | 我干了22年 这周就提交辞呈 |
[08:32] | You’re gone? | 你要走了? |
[08:34] | What the hell am I doing down here with a law degree, right? | 拿着法律学位 我还留在这鬼地方干什么? |
[08:40] | You take care, McNulty. | 你保重 McNulty |
[08:42] | You, too. | 你也是 |
[09:08] | Kimmy, all I’m trying to say is, if you’d stop lighting up all the damn time… | Kimmy 我想说的是 如果你 停止点那狗屁东西… |
[09:12] | – maybe you’d understand– – I’m gonna light up regardless. | – 也许你会明白… – 不管怎样我点定了 |
[09:13] | – It took us too long. – You know I love you, but if your ass… | – 花了我们太多时间 – 你知道我爱你 但如果你… |
[09:18] | don’t get to finishing counting all my motherfucking money…. | 还不把我那些烂钱数清楚…. |
[09:21] | – Shit, you know I love you, but damn. – Almost five. | – 靠 你知道我爱你 但去你的 – 差不多五千 |
[09:25] | We got them motherfuckers good. | 我们干得不赖 |
[09:29] | Let’s see them motherfuckers slip next time. | 我们等那些混球下次再溜号吧 |
[09:32] | Who the fuck is you? | 你他妈什么人 |
[09:34] | Omar come a-calling. | Omar向你们问好 |
[09:35] | Omar? Shit. | Omar? 该死 |
[09:38] | Ain’t that nigger dead? | 那黑鬼不是死了吗 |
[09:39] | I heard them project niggers lit him up. | 听说公房区的黑鬼把他干掉了 |
[09:41] | No, I heard they ran his ass up out of this town. | 不 我听说的是他们把他赶了出去 |
[09:46] | Spread the word, darling, Omar back. | 给我放话出去 亲爱的 Omar回来了 |
[09:57] | Look at the way Crutchfield spelled “prostrate.” Look at it. | 看看Crutchfield写的”趴倒在地” |
[10:01] | “The above referenced victim was prostate on the floor.” | “前文述及的被害人’前列腺'(漏了一个”r”)倒地” |
[10:03] | “Prostate on the floor.” | ‘前列腺’倒地 |
[10:06] | “Prostate on the floor.” | ‘前列腺’倒地 |
[10:08] | That’s a victim, all right. | 受害者无疑啊 |
[10:09] | That hurts bad. | 肯定疼死了 |
[10:13] | I love this job, I do. | 我爱死这工作了 真的 |
[10:15] | – You want to hear about Philly, Sarge? – Just the dirty parts. | – 想听听费城的进展吗 警司? – 说说有猫腻的地方 |
[10:18] | The ship’s a dead end. | 船那边没线索了 |
[10:19] | The cargo bay that held our container is full of new boxes, | 原来有尸体的集装箱货区 现在填满了新集装箱 |
[10:22] | nothing to recover there. | 没法恢复原状了 |
[10:24] | And all them sailors, they lied to us in every language past English. | 那些船员则用各种非英语蒙我们 |
[10:27] | Gibbering motherfuckers. | 一群语无伦次的装腔蛋 |
[10:28] | Sailing up the coast right now, laughing at us. | 现在正沿海航行 拿我们当笑话说吧 |
[10:32] | Is that it? | 就这样了? |
[10:33] | Two guys jumped ship. | 还有两个跳船了 |
[10:35] | We’ll put out teletypes in case that has anything to do with anything. | 我们会发出通报以防 他们跟此事确有联系 |
[10:38] | One of them left his gear, and we kept that. | 其中一个留下了他的衣物 我们扣下了 |
[10:39] | right. | 对 |
[10:40] | Sounds like some weak-ass shit to me. | 看来没什么大用嘛 |
[10:42] | Because it is. | 本来就是 |
[10:44] | But your suspect had to be on the boat, right? | 嫌犯总该在船上 不是吗 |
[10:47] | And your boat has sailed. | 但你们却让船开走了 |
[10:49] | Jay, what the fuck were we supposed to do? | Jay 你希望我们怎么做 |
[10:52] | Hold the ship while we chat up a crew of 40 in 53 dialects? Come on. | 扣留一艘有40个船员却说53种方言的船? 拜托 |
[10:57] | If that isn’t the plan, what is? | 不那样还能怎样 |
[11:09] | – Officer…. – Russell. | – 警员… – Russell |
[11:13] | I am informed that you are detailed to this case… | 我听说你作为码头巡警 与凶杀科的联系人… |
[11:16] | as a liaison with the port police. | 对本案很投入 |
[11:20] | I also understand that you are the only help… | 我也了解你是贵单位… |
[11:24] | that your department is sending. | 唯一派来协查的 |
[11:26] | That so? | 所以? |
[11:27] | Although there is some small charm to a woman in uniform… | 虽然我很好制服诱惑那口… |
[11:31] | the fact remains we work plainclothes in Homicide. | 但凶杀科工作都穿便衣 |
[11:35] | Which is not to say that the clothes need be plain. | 当然我不是说要穿得很朴素 |
[11:37] | For you, I would suggest some pantsuits, perhaps muted in color. | 我建议你穿套装 色调柔和的不错 |
[11:41] | Something to offset Det. Moreland’s pinstriped lawyerly affectations… | 可以反衬一下Moreland警探 装模作样充律师的条纹装… |
[11:45] | and the brash, tweedy impertinence of Det. Freamon. | 及Freamon警探简单粗犷的花呢服 |
[11:50] | Rawls is watching on this one. | Rawls正盯着这案子呢 |
[11:53] | Let’s at least pretend we got a fucking clue. | 让我们至少假装找到了点狗屁线索 |
[11:59] | Tweedy impertinence? | 简单粗犷? |
[12:03] | – I like that. – You know what I’m saying? | – 我喜欢 – 你知道吧? |
[12:08] | – It’s not here, Major. – I can see that. Where is it? | – 不在这儿 警司 – 我还没瞎 它上哪去了 |
[12:11] | The Flex Squad used it last Tuesday. | Flex小队上周二用过 |
[12:14] | The vehicle log says they parked it at 22:00 hours… | 行车记录表明他们22:00将车停好… |
[12:16] | returning the keys to the OIC. | 把钥匙归还至保管处 |
[12:19] | And? | 然后呢 |
[12:19] | We have the keys. | 钥匙都在 |
[12:22] | But not the van? | 但车没了? |
[12:25] | Are you telling me that a fully equipped $1 20,000 surveillance van… | 你是说分配给东南区 装备齐全 价值12万美金的… |
[12:32] | assigned to the southeastern district cannot be located? | 监控车就这么不翼而飞了? |
[12:53] | – Around the world…. – In 880 days. | – 环游世界…. – 880天 |
[13:14] | Do we have a plan? | 我们有计划吗 |
[13:16] | A plan? | 计划? |
[13:17] | For targeting this guy, Sobotka. | 针对Sobotka |
[13:20] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[13:22] | Maybe find out where his union hangs… | 也许弄清他工会的活动区域… |
[13:25] | go down there with a CI or two, make some hand-to-hands. | 带一两个线人去诱捕 |
[13:28] | How about some DNRs on his phones? | 窃听他的电话怎么样 |
[13:30] | DNRs? | 窃听? |
[13:31] | See who he’s calling, and look for any kind of pattern. | 看看他跟谁通话 找出些模式 |
[13:34] | Hand-to-hands for now, I think. | 暂时先搞实地诱捕吧 |
[14:09] | 600 series, and that’s it. | 600系列 就是那个 |
[14:13] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[14:15] | This is too nice a block for a prison guard. | 这小区对一个狱警而言也住得太好了 |
[14:18] | Shit, you couldn’t pay me enough to work in no prison, man. | 靠 你付我再多钱我也不进监狱工作 伙计 |
[14:20] | Yeah, right, no. I want you to drop all the cellular joints. | 嗯 对 不 我要你把手机股都出手 |
[14:23] | Yeah, all of them, Nokia, Motorola. | 对 全部 诺基亚 摩托罗拉 |
[14:27] | Listen to Stringer play Wall Street. | 看Stringer玩转华尔街 |
[14:29] | All right, so call me, yeah. | 好 搞定通知我 |
[14:32] | String, why you so down on the phone companies, man? | String 你怎么这么不看好电话公司啊 伙计? |
[14:35] | While back, I took a stroll through the Pit. | 不久前我在平房区闲逛 |
[14:38] | I saw that kid we got running things down there, Poot. | 见到了负责那区的孩子Poot |
[14:43] | He got the cell phone I gave him for the business, right there on his hip… | 我给他干活用的手机插在屁股兜里… |
[14:46] | but the nigger got another cell phone that only ring when the pussy called. | 但那小子还有部专门泡妞的手机 |
[14:50] | Now, if this no-count nigger got two cell phones… | 如果连这么个小虾米都能有两部手机… |
[14:53] | how the fuck you gonna sell any more of them motherfuckers? | 你他妈还想往哪儿卖这些破烂啊 |
[14:57] | That’s market saturation. | 这叫市场饱和 |
[15:03] | Look here. | 看看 |
[15:07] | That Tilghman right there. | Tilghman来了 |
[15:08] | – Dressed like a prison guard and all. – Yeah, I see him. | – 穿得就像个狱警 – 看见了 |
[15:16] | Steel door. | 铁门 |
[15:18] | The boy on the step is all, though. | 只有一个坐在台阶上的小子 |
[15:19] | Stump is sitting in the front room window, staring at the damn television. | Stump坐在窗前盯着台破电视 |
[15:23] | You all could see that from the step? | 从台阶上就能看到? |
[15:24] | There in his damn drawers. | 东西在他的抽屉里 |
[15:32] | Shut up, dog! | 别叫了 死狗! |
[15:38] | Rat make that trash, he home free. | 老鼠抵达垃圾堆 有望平安回家 |
[15:41] | Junk better get in closer if he want a shot at him. | Junk最好跟紧点 如果他想有所斩获的话 |
[15:48] | I got $20 on Mr. Rat. Anyone fade me? | 我20美元压老鼠先生 有人跟吗 |
[15:54] | Move along. Come on, get there. | 前进 加油 进去 |
[15:57] | $100 says it ain’t over. | 100美元赌还有好戏 |
[15:59] | Shit, I got to take easy money. | 靠 这快钱赚定了 |
[16:03] | What the fuck? | 搞什么 |
[16:07] | Motherfucker. | 混球 |
[16:09] | Sounds about over now, though. | 看样子有胜负了 |
[16:12] | How the hell you know what the rat gonna do? | 你他妈怎么会知道老鼠要干嘛的? |
[16:14] | Junk do know his varmints. | Junk确实很了解这些鼠害 |
[16:34] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[16:38] | What’s wrong with you, boy? | 你怎么了 小子? |
[16:43] | Look, I done told you before, man. | 听着 我之前也说过 伙计 |
[16:44] | Those two babies don’t move me that way. | 那俩宝贝我还看不上眼 |
[16:48] | If I come up with a plan to do Stump without them… | 如果我能想出个不用她们 就能搞定Stump的计划… |
[16:51] | you cut them loose? | 你会跟她们散伙吗 |
[16:52] | Now you gone and got strategic on me? | 你要帮我支招? |
[16:55] | We do like last time, and wait for him to come out. | 我们都喜欢像上次那样守株待兔 |
[16:59] | Only problem is, Stump live in that rat hole, baby. | 唯一的问题是 Stump 躲在那个老鼠洞里 宝贝 |
[17:05] | So, he ain’t got to bring the cash out. | 他是不会把钱拿出来的 |
[17:08] | See what I’m saying? | 明白我的意思吗 |
[17:09] | Then we charge in, guns a-blazing. | 那我们就冲进去 乱枪扫射 |
[17:13] | Steel door, right? | 钢制的门 对吧 |
[17:18] | What’s it gonna take for you to be convinced, man? | 你怎样才肯相信 伙计? |
[17:20] | I don’t bag no babies. | 我可不会哄”小孩” |
[17:27] | What you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[17:51] | You gonna have to do better than that. | 你得更给力点 |
[17:54] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[18:04] | Thinking, maybe do a quarter this time, if it’s not too much. | 我在想 如果不算太多 这次来四分之一盎司 |
[18:08] | That a problem? | 有问题吗 |
[18:11] | No. | 没有 |
[18:13] | I’m just saying, you back right quick with it. | 我只是说 你回来得真快 |
[18:18] | It ain’t like them motherfuckers got anything else to do up in there, right? | 那帮混球也没别的可干 对吧 |
[18:22] | The shit is everyday, man. | 那是每天的必须品 伙计 |
[18:23] | Sounds right. It count right, too? | 听起来是那样 钱数对吗 |
[18:28] | Boy’ll bring it to you outside. | 那小鬼会在外面把东西给你 |
[18:36] | There’s Tilghman. | Tilghman来了 |
[18:48] | So, his shit coming from Butchie then? | 这么说他的东西来自Butchie? |
[18:52] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:54] | Lying Butchie. | 大话Butchie |
[18:58] | Santa’s elves are short. | 圣诞老人的精灵很矮 |
[19:00] | Santa’s elves aren’t real. | 圣诞老人的精灵不是真的 |
[19:02] | The elves in Lord of the Rings are, like, real elves. | 指环王里的才是真精灵 |
[19:05] | Real elves? | 真精灵? |
[19:06] | They should be short, then. | 那他们就该矮 |
[19:07] | Dwarves are short, hobbits are short. | 矮人很矮 霍比特人很矮 |
[19:11] | Elves are tall and immortal. | 精灵高且永生 |
[19:12] | If you weren’t too scared to watch the movie then you’d know all about it, doofus. | 如果你不是因为太害怕而不敢看电影 你现在就该搞清楚了 蠢货 |
[19:16] | Bite me, dickbreath. | 你能把我怎样 傻冒 |
[19:18] | Sean, knock it off. | Sean 别吵了 |
[19:19] | He started it. | 他先开始的 |
[19:21] | Okay, upstairs right away, brush your teeth, pajamas. | 好了 马上上楼 刷牙 换睡衣 |
[19:24] | It’s a school night, Sean. | 明天还要上课 Sean |
[19:28] | Can I tuck them in? | 我能去给他们掖被子吗? |
[19:33] | My lawyer’s gonna be sending you something in the mail. | 我的律师会给你寄些东西 |
[19:36] | You’re kidding. | 开玩笑吧? |
[19:37] | It’s not a divorce, it’s an agreement. | 不是离婚 只是个协议 |
[19:39] | A separation agreement. | 分居协议 |
[19:41] | A separation agreement? | 分居协议? |
[19:42] | Just read it. Okay? It’s for the both of us. | 你先读读 好吗 为了我们俩 |
[19:45] | It’s to protect the both of us. | 是为了保护我们 |
[19:47] | This is about what? | 为了什么 |
[19:50] | It’s just…. | 不过是…. |
[19:52] | You should just read it, okay? | 你只要看看就好 行吗 |
[19:58] | Okay. | 行 |
[20:17] | Another goddamn day we put our cards up and get nothing. | 又是一个打卡上班 却一无所获的一天 |
[20:21] | Zig, I don’t know why I fucking bother. | Zig 我都不知道还纠结个屁 |
[20:23] | Yeah, tell me about it. | 是啊 还用你说 |
[20:25] | One ship today, nothing yesterday. | 今天一艘船 昨天没有 |
[20:27] | Wait for Thursday, a couple ROIROs hit the berth… | 等到周四 还能来几条船… |
[20:30] | and congratu-fucking-lations, you grab a day. | 普天他妈的同庆 能拿到一天工时 |
[20:33] | Friday’s quiet again. | 到周五又无所事事了 |
[20:35] | Look at it this way, you know, at least you get the day off. | 这样看吧 至少你又休了一天假 |
[20:38] | Days off is the fucking point, Zig. | 最不爽的就是休假 Zig |
[20:43] | I can’t keep waking up in the morning not knowing if I’m gonna get paid. | 我不能过着每天早起都 不知道是否有钱拿的生活 |
[20:48] | I got a kid, right? I got a fucking kid… | 我有孩子 对吧 我他妈的有个孩子… |
[20:50] | and a girl that wants to get married, for Christ’s sake. | 看在上帝的份上 还有个催着结婚的女友 |
[20:53] | What the fuck you wanna get married for? | 你他妈的没事干想结什么婚 |
[20:57] | Not saying I do. | 没说我想 |
[20:59] | But fuck if I even could, without no pot to piss in. | 妈的即使想结 也连个厕所都没有 |
[21:04] | Aimee is like, “What’s the plan,” you know? | Aimee老问”有什么计划” 知道吗 |
[21:07] | And I’m down here wondering if I’m gonna get a day or two. | 而我在这只能整天考虑 能不能拿到一两天工时 |
[21:13] | Aimee’s sister broke up with Petie, right? | Aimee的妹妹和Petie分手了 对吧 |
[21:18] | That’s your problem, Zig, one of them, anyway. | 你问题就在这 Zig 至少是其中之一 |
[21:21] | You let that thing of yours lead you around. | 你老用下半身思考 |
[21:23] | You know me, whiskey, cock, and 5:00. | 你也知道我啦 威士忌 老二 还有早上五点的勃起 |
[21:25] | – Just get off me. – Nicky, look. | – 离我远点 – Nicky 听着 |
[21:28] | If it’s money that you’re worried about, shit. | 如果你担心的是钱 操蛋 |
[21:32] | Let’s pool a few dollars together. | 我们就一起去弄一笔 |
[21:34] | I’ll get us hooked up with a little llello, you know… | 我可以弄点可卡因来卖 你知道… |
[21:38] | turn it around this morning, we make more money before lunch… | 早上弄 午餐前就能赚上一笔… |
[21:41] | than we can down here all week. | 那我们一周都不用来了 |
[21:43] | I ain’t standing out on no corner like some fucking project nigger… | 我可不想像公房区那些 操蛋黑鬼一样为点零花钱… |
[21:46] | so that I get popped for pocket change. | 站在街角等人爆头 |
[21:48] | Fuck that shit, Zig. | 去他妈的毒品 Zig |
[21:51] | Seriously. | 我说真的 |
[21:53] | What are you gonna do? | 那你想做什么 |
[21:55] | I’ll think of something. | 会有办法的 |
[22:02] | 1 1900 on that one. | 11900在那 |
[22:05] | We’re looking for 14580, by the manifest. | 根据货单 我们要找14580 |
[22:08] | Can’t be, the numbers don’t go that high. | 不可能 数字没那么大 |
[22:10] | You had to figure it’d be this way, the way the port works. | 你得明白这就是港口的运作模式 |
[22:13] | Yeah? | 哦? |
[22:14] | Why have anything other than fake companies… | 要走私有违禁品的集装箱… |
[22:16] | and addresses on the manifest if you’re moving a can with contraband? | 有什么比清单上的空头公司更方便 |
[22:20] | And on the other end, too, right? | 另一头也可能一样 对吧 |
[22:24] | You can work it back through customs, but chances are… | 你可以通过海关查 但更可能… |
[22:27] | this box wasn’t picked up anywhere near this Rue de Rivoli address… | 这箱子不会到这个法国Le Havre的… |
[22:31] | in Le Havre, France. | Rue de Rivoli手中 |
[22:33] | Hell, there might not even be a Rue de Rivoli in that town. | 该死 也许那根本就没Rue de Rivoli |
[22:39] | A can full of dead girls, sent to nowhere from nowhere. | 一个不知从哪来送哪去 的装满女尸的集装箱 |
[23:11] | He been good business for me, though. | 他给我带来了不少生意 |
[23:13] | – Yeah? – yeah. | – 哦? – 是的 |
[23:14] | Two, three quarters a week. | 一周卖四分之二 四分之三盎司 |
[23:16] | Mr. Tilghman’s money always right, always on time. | Tilghman先生总是按时交钱 钱数也对 |
[23:18] | That’s why we coming to you for the setup. | 所以我们才来找你安排 |
[23:21] | – You the man to him. – I’m just saying. | – 你是他的上家 – 我都说了 |
[23:23] | I know, the money, and you know we gonna find a way to make that right. | 我知道 钱嘛 你知道我们会补偿你的 |
[23:27] | But like I said, I’m not asking for myself. | 但就像我说的 我不是为自己开口 |
[23:31] | Now I’m asking for my man. | 我是为我的人在开口 |
[23:34] | – Avon’s call? – Wouldn’t be here otherwise. | – Avon的意思? – 要不也不会在这了 |
[23:40] | – Avon is Avon. – Always. | – Avon就是Avon – 总是如此 |
[23:49] | He probably gonna roll past tomorrow. | 他明天可能会过来 |
[23:53] | That’ll work. | 那就行了 |
[24:03] | You see what I’m saying, right? | 你知道我在说什么对吧 |
[24:04] | It makes no sense to bring the girls all this way and then kill them. | 不可能大老远的把那些女孩带来杀掉 |
[24:07] | You go all that way to dump it on your boss, and now you’re worrying yourself. | 你用尽办法把案子塞给了上司 自己却烦恼起来了 |
[24:10] | It’s got me thinking is all. | 我老想着这案子 |
[24:13] | It’s a little late for that, McNulty. | 晚了点 McNulty |
[24:14] | What connects the one girl in the water with all the other ones in the can? | 那个死在河里的女孩 跟其他女孩有什么联系 |
[24:18] | – If you’re right and she isn’t local, then– – She’s definitely not local. | – 如果你是对的 她不是本地人 那… – 她绝对不是本地人 |
[24:22] | The low level of mercury viscosity… | 补牙的混合物中较低的水银粘性… |
[24:23] | in the amalgam restorations says Eastern Europe. | 表明她是东欧人 |
[24:26] | – If you say so. – Trust me, she’s not from Dundalk. | – 你说是就是吧 – 相信我 她不是Dundalk(爱尔兰)来的 |
[24:30] | Eastern Europe? | 东欧? |
[24:31] | Can you narrow it down some? | 能再缩小点范围吗 |
[24:33] | How’s this? | 这个怎么样 |
[24:34] | Three of the dead girls were in Budapest, Hungary sometime last year. | 其中三个去年某个时刻 去过匈牙利的Budapest |
[24:38] | How’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的 |
[24:40] | They bought tits there. | 她们在那整了胸 |
[24:42] | Three of the girls had breast enhancements. | 三个女孩隆了乳 |
[24:44] | We looked at the bags during the post. | 尸检过程中发现了袋子 |
[24:47] | We pulled the lot and serial numbers… | 我们抽出了标签和序列号… |
[24:48] | and they trace back to an outpatient plastic surgery clinic in Budapest. | 它们同属Budapest的一家整形外科诊所 |
[24:53] | Would you call them? | 打过电话给那边吗 |
[24:54] | Might pull an ID from patient records. | 可能从患者记录中查到身份 |
[24:56] | The best they could tell me is the implants were used some time this fall. | 他们能告诉我的就是植入物是今年秋的 |
[24:59] | Three girls, three surgeries, same clinic, right? | 三个女孩 三个手术 同一诊所 对吗 |
[25:03] | – What else? – What else? | – 还有什么? – 还有什么? |
[25:05] | – Fuck you, Jimmy McNulty. – Okay, you’re a fucking god. | – 去你的 Jimmy McNulty – 好了 你他妈的就是上帝 |
[25:08] | There’s no one in the game who can stand in your light, Dr. Frazier, sir. | 这一行没人及得上你 Frazier医生 |
[25:11] | You have to admit that whole Budapest thing was a hell of a pull. | 你必须得承认追查到 Budapest真他妈的磨人 |
[25:15] | Where’s the paperwork on this cat? | 这家伙的记录在哪 |
[25:17] | I got it over here. | 我摆在那儿了 |
[25:19] | So go on, what else? | 继续 还有什么 |
[25:20] | Not much, except the swabs show that at least seven of the girls in the box… | 没什么了 除了棉签检测 表明至少七个箱中女孩… |
[25:24] | had vaginal intercourse within 24 hours of death. | 在死前24小时内有过阴道性交 |
[25:27] | Two had anal and six came back positive on the oral. | 同时 两个在肛门 六个在口腔检测呈阳性 |
[25:31] | You tell Cole about all this? | 你跟Cole说过了? |
[25:33] | I sent the findings off to Homicide, but Cole ain’t on the case, brother. | 我把报告给凶杀科发过去了 但案子不是Cole在管 哥们 |
[25:37] | – No, who is? – It’s your man, Bunk. | – 是谁? – 你朋友Bunk |
[25:39] | And that older guy, his partner, they ate it. | 还有另一个老家伙 他搭档 他们接了 |
[25:45] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[25:57] | I told you, I brought you a soda. | 我说过会给你买汽水 |
[26:00] | That better? | 好多了? |
[26:02] | Now, look at me. Don’t let those mean boys see you crying. | 看着我 别让小男生看见你哭 |
[26:06] | – Okay? – Okay. | – 好吗? – 好的 |
[26:08] | I’ll take care of you. | 我会照顾你的 |
[26:30] | Mr. Stump! | Stump先生 |
[26:33] | Stump Stump! | |
[26:38] | Mr. Stump! | Stump先生 |
[26:40] | Them boys been teasing Chantelle again. | 那些男孩子又戏弄Chantelle了 |
[26:53] | You know it. | 你知道的 |
[28:07] | – Morning. – Morning. | – 早上好 – 早上好 |
[28:12] | Bobby, how you been? | Bobby 最近可好? |
[28:14] | Not bad. | 不坏 |
[28:16] | Working the tier today? | 今天做外层? |
[28:17] | Yeah, on J. | 嗯 J区 |
[28:25] | – Have a good one. – Yeah, you, too. | – 祝好运 – 嗯 你也是 |
[28:28] | You happy now, bitch? | 高兴了 贱人? |
[28:30] | How was I gonna know Landsman would pull Cole and stick you guys? | 我怎么知道Landsman会换下Cole 让你们上 |
[28:34] | You right here with them? | 你跟他们一起干? |
[28:36] | – What did he call Cole? – “Collateral damage.” | – 他怎么说的Cole? – “殃及池鱼” |
[28:38] | I’m feeling pretty damn collateral myself, I got to say. | 我得说 我也觉得很”受伤” |
[28:41] | Which is why I went to see Dr. Frazier and work some things out in my head. | 所以我才去见Frazier医生 得出点结论 |
[28:45] | Officer McNulty could’ve paid this thing no mind, but no. | McNulty警员本不用操心这案子 但非也 |
[28:49] | When his friends are suffering, he bleeds, too. | 他朋友在受难时 他的心也在流血 |
[28:51] | Did you see the preliminary? | 你们看了初步尸检报告了吗 |
[28:54] | Positives for oral, vaginal, anal. | 阴道 肛门 口腔检测阳性 |
[28:56] | No IDs, no passports, no visas, no real money. | 没身份证 护照 签证 钱 |
[28:59] | And they’re coming across the water like that. | 她们就这么乘船过来了 |
[29:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[29:02] | McNulty has a theory. | McNulty有个理论 |
[29:04] | Does he now? | 现在有吗 |
[29:05] | You deductive motherfucker, you. | 你个推理狂 |
[29:08] | So he’s gonna wander in here with some Johnny-come-lately bullshit… | 所以他就在这闲逛 满嘴迟到的屁话… |
[29:11] | about how these girls are all coming over here as prostitutes… | 这些女孩如何如何被带来做妓女… |
[29:14] | talking about how if they ain’t got the cash to travel better than a container ship… | 说着她们是如何如何穷 只有搭集装箱偷渡… |
[29:18] | then they sure don’t have the money for a plastic surgeon. | 那她们肯定没钱做整形手术 |
[29:21] | Then he’s gonna say something about that one in the water… | 然后他就会谈及那个水中的女尸… |
[29:25] | being tossed off the ship after she’s already dead from a beat-down. | 她被打死然后被扔出船外 |
[29:28] | But why she got beat? | 但她为什么会被打? |
[29:30] | He’s gonna ask us that, like we don’t know. | 他会问我们 好像我们不知道一样 |
[29:32] | He’s gonna answer his own question, saying her swabs are negative, right? | 他会自问自答 说她的棉签检测阴性 对吧 |
[29:36] | Fuck or fight with all them sailor boys, and she fought. | 被那些水手玩弄还是反抗 她选择了后者 对吧 |
[29:40] | So, it got a little rough. | 然后 来了硬的 |
[29:41] | She gets banged around, she comes up dead. | 她被一顿毒打 然后死了 |
[29:44] | And then somebody panics, | 接着某人慌了 |
[29:46] | tosses her in the harbor overnight before the ship ties up. | 在船靠岸前把她扔进了运河 |
[29:49] | But the other girls saw. | 但其他女孩看见了 |
[29:50] | So now, the other girls, they get told to get back in that can. | 这时这些女孩被命令返回集装箱 |
[29:54] | And our man, to cover this shit up… | 而我们的凶手 为了掩盖这破事… |
[29:56] | he gets up on top and bangs down the air pipe. | 他爬到集装箱上 堵死了通风口 |
[30:03] | Anything else you want to tell us? | 你还有什么要告诉我们的吗 |
[30:05] | When did you guys get there? | 你们怎么想出来的 |
[30:07] | Yesterday, when the ship’s first mate told us that while the ship was at sea… | 昨天 船上的大副告诉我们还在海上时… |
[30:10] | half the crew came to him for advances on their salary. | 半数的船员要求预付薪水 |
[30:13] | They had one hell of a dice game going on below deck… | 要么他们在货舱赌博… |
[30:16] | or the boys popped them girls out of that can. | 要么他们把集装箱的女孩弄了出来 |
[30:18] | You talk to the crew? | 跟船员谈过了? |
[30:19] | – In what language? – Crime scene? | – 用哪国话 – 犯罪现场找到了吗 |
[30:22] | Nope. | 没有 |
[30:23] | Anybody missing? | 有人失踪吗 |
[30:24] | Two guys jumped ship. One in Philly, one in Norfolk. | 两人跳船了 一个在费城 一个在Norfolk |
[30:27] | But that shit happens all the time, apparently. | 但显然那种事常有 |
[30:31] | Got yourself a hell of a case. | 你有得查了 |
[30:33] | Fuck you very much. | 它妈的真托了你的福 |
[30:35] | You know what happens to all the girls if you don’t ID them? | 知道如果不查清楚那些女孩身份 她们会怎么样吗 |
[30:38] | Anatomy Board as medical cadavers. | 解剖台上的医用躯体 |
[30:40] | Then a crematorium. | 接着进火葬场 |
[30:41] | Then that mass grave out at Crownsville. | 最后是Crownsville的乱葬岗 |
[30:43] | That bothers you? | 那让你不爽? |
[30:46] | Yeah, a little. | 嗯 有点 |
[30:47] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[30:56] | Thanks for hosting this, Father. | 谢谢你主持这个 神父 |
[30:58] | Hope it helps. | 希望能帮上忙 |
[30:59] | You guys have really done the background on this. | 你们这次办得很用心啊 |
[31:01] | This is more presence than the port unions have shown in years. | 比码头工会近几年的表现都要好 |
[31:04] | Is the governor listening? | 州长听到了吗 |
[31:06] | It’s now or never for us. | 只有一次机会 |
[31:09] | And not just the grain pier, but with the dredging. | 不只是粮食码头 还有疏通河道 |
[31:11] | I don’t care what the Corps of Engineers’ study says. | 我才不管工程师学会的研究怎么说 |
[31:14] | – The fact remains– – Excuse me, Bobby. | – 事实上… – 打扰 Bobby |
[31:15] | I just need him to work the other side of the room on something. | 我需要他到别的地方处理点事 |
[31:21] | You’re wasting time here. | 你在浪费时间 |
[31:24] | Bobby’s District 7, which is middle river… | Bobby是7区的 在河中段… |
[31:26] | which means every vote he gets is somebody with some port connection. | 因此他的每张选票 都会投给跟港口有关的人 |
[31:29] | He’s a good vote, no matter what we do. | 不管我们下什么功夫 总有他的票 |
[31:32] | The guys you need to be working are the guys… | 你要去做公关的… |
[31:34] | who wouldn’t have come if we hadn’t been throwing money at them. | 是那些我们不给钱就不会帮忙的人 |
[31:37] | Like who? | 比如说谁 |
[31:38] | Like John Carney, from Anne Arundel. | 比如Anne Arundel的John Carney |
[31:40] | Liz Tobin, from Montgomery. | Montgomery的Liz Tobin |
[31:41] | Clay Davis, from over Westside. | 西区的Clay Davis |
[31:43] | Keep hold of them, some of your stuff stays in the budgets. | 留住他们 你的项目就有预算了 |
[31:46] | And they’re with us? | 他们会支持我们? |
[31:47] | Carney is pretty firm. | Carney是坚定支持者 |
[31:49] | Liz will stay solid if the environmentalists don’t get to her. | 如果环保人士不找上她 Liz也会支持 |
[31:52] | Clay Davis… Clay Davis… | |
[31:53] | that guy, you wanna make sure you’re the last man out of the room. | 这家伙 你可要死缠烂打到最后 |
[31:56] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[31:58] | I mean, we’ve given forty large to the Westside Democratic Organization… | 我是说 我们已经给了西区民主党四万… |
[32:01] | and this motherfucker still has his hand out. | 这混蛋还是不停地伸手 |
[32:03] | We spent $40,000 on that guy? | 我们已经给了他四万? |
[32:05] | Worth it, if he lets your projects sail through the conference committee. | 如果他让你的工程通过审查就值了 |
[32:09] | Forty fuckin’ thousand? | 他妈的四万? |
[32:10] | Am I your lobbyist? Are you paying me? | 我是你的说客? 你有付过钱给我吗 |
[32:13] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[32:15] | With the players in this room… | 有房中这些人的支持… |
[32:16] | the presiding officers and a little help from the governor’s office… | 主持官员和州长办公室的一些小帮助… |
[32:18] | we might squeeze some things out this session. | 这次会议我们应该能尝到点甜头 |
[32:21] | Now, go make nice. | 现在 去示好吧 |
[32:27] | Senator Davis. | Davis参议员 |
[32:29] | Excuse me. | 失陪 |
[32:32] | Hey, partner. | 嘿 伙伴 |
[32:35] | People tell me it just might be a good year for the port. | 人们都说今年港口前景不错 |
[32:37] | Might be. | 可能会 |
[32:39] | You all have been stepping up in a lot of ways. | 你们在各方面都进步很快 |
[32:41] | Hope it continues like that. | 继续努力吧 |
[32:44] | You all making friends in a lot of places? | 你们在到处结交朋友 是吧? |
[32:46] | We’re friendly guys. | 我们很友善 |
[33:00] | So they came back murders? | 这么说他们是凶手? |
[33:02] | I admit, I didn’t see that coming at all. | 我承认我完全看不出来 |
[33:04] | Who could’ve seen that? | 谁看得出来 |
[33:07] | For whoever was having these girls brought over the net loss is in the millions. | 无论那批女孩是谁带来的 净亏百万 |
[33:11] | That much? | 那么多? |
[33:12] | One of these girls on the circuit, going club-to-club on the East Coast… | 只要一个女孩在东岸的俱乐部里坐台… |
[33:16] | can bring in half a million over the next two years. | 两年内就能收入数十万 |
[33:18] | And that’s just for club work and prostitution. | 这还只是俱乐部工作和卖淫的收入 |
[33:21] | – So somebody messed up. – In a big way. | – 这么说某人搞砸了 – 砸得严重了 |
[33:24] | You guys called it. | 你们要的 |
[33:25] | No such address in Le Havre. | Le Havre那边没这个地址 |
[33:27] | Or for that matter, anywhere in Brittany. | 或是Brittany的任何地方 |
[33:30] | The name and ID of the driver who signed the bill of lading… | 签载货单的司机的名字和身份证… |
[33:32] | doesn’t correspond to their motor vehicle database. | 与机动车数据库中的记录不符 |
[33:36] | Dead ends either way. | 又是个死胡同 |
[33:38] | The girls, they know what they’re coming over for? | 那些女孩 她们知道自己来这边做什么吗 |
[33:40] | Some do. | 有些知道 |
[33:41] | Some get told they’re gonna dance, or be secretaries. | 有些会被骗说跳舞 或做秘书 |
[33:44] | You gotta understand, they’re coming from places that don’t have much. | 要知道 她们来自并不富裕的地方 |
[33:48] | Romania, Moldavia, Russia, Albania. | 罗马尼亚 摩尔达维亚 俄罗斯 阿尔巴尼亚 |
[33:50] | 40,000 or 50,000 undocumented women working in the US alone. | 约有4到5万无签证妇女在美国工作 |
[33:54] | 50,000? Jesus. | 5万? 上帝啊 |
[33:56] | They need a whole new agency just to police them. | 得另成立个部门管理她们 |
[33:59] | What they need is a union. | 她们需要的是个工会 |
[34:03] | – To Stan and Kate. – Stan and Kate. | – 敬Stan和Kate – Stan和Kate |
[34:09] | Happy anniversary! | 结婚纪念快乐 |
[34:12] | Thanks a lot. | 非常感谢 |
[34:17] | – Good time here? – Yeah. | – 过得很愉快? – 是的 |
[34:19] | How is my detail coming? | 我的案子怎么样了 |
[34:22] | Lt. Grayson is on top of things, right? | Grayson警督很不错 对吗 |
[34:24] | Burrell recommended him. | Burrell推荐他 |
[34:26] | Said he was really good at property crimes. | 说他很擅长查资产犯罪 |
[34:30] | – It’s gonna take a while. – You think? | – 那得花点时间 – 你觉得? |
[34:33] | Why? What are you doing? | 为什么 你们都查到什么了 |
[34:37] | Not much. | 不多 |
[34:40] | We got no DNRs up. We’re not looking at any union assets. | 我们没有监听 也没在查任何工会资产 |
[34:43] | We’re not collecting tag numbers or anything. | 也没收集到任何航运检验标签之类的 |
[34:45] | We’re not looking for patterns at all. And that’s the thing. | 我们根本就没在查犯罪模式 什么都没有 |
[34:49] | I’m trying to tell you about the Barksdale thing. | 我一直想跟你说Barksdale案的办案方式 |
[34:51] | If you go in with the idea you’re gonna eat around the edges… | 你得明白旁敲侧击… |
[34:54] | you never get a meal. | 就永远命中不了红心 |
[34:55] | With Barksdale, Daniels and Freamon had us pulling all kinds of stuff. | 对付Barksdale Daniels 和Freamon用上了所有手段 |
[34:58] | DMV records, phone logs, corporate charter stuff… | 车管所记录 电话记录 公司执照等… |
[35:01] | political campaign contributions. | 政治捐款 |
[35:03] | If Burrell didn’t break the case down so fast… | 如果Burrell不这么快结案… |
[35:05] | we would’ve brought back $3 or $4 million in downtown real estate… | 我们可能已经查了价值3到4百万的市中心房产了… |
[35:09] | not to mention the money those guys gave to political campaigns. | 更不用提他们捐的政治献金了 |
[35:13] | We were deep, really deep. | 我们查得很彻底 相当彻底 |
[35:16] | I’ve been trying to tell you. | 我一直想告诉你来着 |
[35:18] | If it wasn’t for Burrell, that would’ve been a major case. | 如果不是Burrell 那会成为一个要案 |
[35:33] | String String. | |
[35:35] | You know, I just came to check up on you. | 你知道 我只是过来看看 |
[35:38] | See how you holding it down. | 看你过得如何 |
[35:40] | I’m all right. | 还不错 |
[35:41] | – Where the little man at? – I just put him down. | – 小家伙呢 – 刚睡下 |
[35:49] | You want something to drink? | 你想喝点什么 |
[35:54] | Do D’Angelo know what he’s missing? | D’Angelo知道他失去了什么吗 |
[35:57] | I’m sure he do. | 我想他肯定知道 |
[36:03] | You just reminded me about something. | 你倒是提醒了我 |
[36:18] | Tag’s still on it. | 商标还在呢 |
[36:21] | He bought it before he got stopped in Jersey. | 他在Jersey被捕前买的 |
[36:24] | Never been worn. | 还没来得及穿 |
[36:27] | You know, it’s a shame to let things go to waste. | 你知道 浪费就是犯罪 |
[36:34] | You know, you can give away the man’s clothes… | 你知道 你能扔掉男人的衣服… |
[36:36] | but that don’t make him gone, right? | 但没法让他们消失 不是吗 |
[36:40] | I ain’t forget him. | 我没忘记他 |
[36:41] | You ain’t been to see him much neither, though. | 但也没怎么去看过他 |
[36:43] | – It’s been hard. – It’s been hard? | – 最近不怎么好过 – 不好过? |
[36:45] | It’s been hard on him, too. | 他也不怎么好过 |
[36:47] | A lot of bad things caught up in a man’s head when he’s on lock-down. | 一个人被关进去就会想很多乱七八糟的事 |
[36:50] | Man need to see his baby mama. | 他需要看到孩子他妈 |
[36:52] | Need to see his child, too. | 还有他孩子 |
[36:54] | Only one thing he needs to be secure about, and if not… | 他需要借此安心 否则… |
[36:58] | then he might start thinking he can’t do that time… | 他会觉得自己无法忍受那刑期… |
[37:01] | and then we all got problems. | 到时我们就麻烦了 |
[37:04] | You understand me? | 你明白了? |
[37:06] | How you set here? | 你在这没困难吧 |
[37:08] | The apartment, the car, the money’s all right? | 房子 车 钱都没问题? |
[37:12] | It’s good. | 都好 |
[37:14] | It’s good? | 都好? |
[37:16] | I know it’s good. | 我知道都好 |
[37:19] | But you know what I’m talking about, right? | 但你知道我在说什么 对吗 |
[37:22] | We all got a job to do, and your job is to let D’Angelo know we still family. | 我们都有自己的事做 你的任务 就是让D’Angelo知道我们还是一家 |
[37:29] | It’s important. | 那很重要 |
[37:39] | I’m an XL. | 我的尺码是XL |
[37:45] | No doubt. | 毫无疑问 |
[38:45] | – Your round, Jimmy. – Jesus. | – 到你了 Jimmy – 上帝 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna owe the baby-sitter half my salary… | 如果我现在不闪… |
[38:50] | if I don’t throw myself out of here right now. | 就得把一半的薪水送给保姆了 |
[38:52] | – You got kids? – Two. | – 你有孩子? – 两个 |
[38:54] | Daddy working late, too? | 老爸也工作到很晚? |
[38:56] | Not a day in his goddamn life. | 他可从来没有过 |
[39:00] | You barely made a dent. | 你不用付 |
[39:05] | Good night, gents. | 晚安 先生们 |
[39:06] | – Good night. – Good night. | – 晚安 – 晚安 |
[39:09] | – What’s that about? – I don’t know. | – 什么情况 – 不知道 |
[39:15] | Tell you what I’m gonna do. | 告诉你我要干什么 |
[39:17] | – Solve the fucking case? – Not a shot. | – 解决这该死的案子? – 才不 |
[39:22] | – I’m gonna give this one a name. – A name? | – 我要给她取个名 – 取名? |
[39:27] | She’s not going out to Crownsville, this one. | 她不会被葬在Crownsville |
[39:30] | Not on me, she’s not. | 我查就不会 |
[39:31] | So what are you gonna do with her? | 那你想怎么做 |
[39:33] | Pay for a box and a mortician and ship her back to Bumfuck, Europe? | 买个棺材 办个葬礼 再送回欧洲的某个鬼地方? |
[39:37] | No, I’m gonna find where her people at. | 不 我要找到她的亲友 |
[39:39] | How does that matter? You see, this is that Catholic shit, Jimmy. | 那有什么关系 这算是天主教那套吗 Jimmy |
[39:44] | This is that little altar-boy-guilt talking. | 这是祭坛男孩的忏悔 |
[39:48] | What the fuck I got to feel guilty about? | 我他妈有什么好忏悔的 |
[39:50] | Let me count the ways. | 我算算 |
[39:56] | Good morning, Major. | 早上好 警司 |
[40:21] | What the…. | 我靠…. |
[40:27] | Wilmington? Son of a bitch! | Wilmington? 狗娘养的 |
[40:36] | Frank? Frank? | |
[40:38] | Ring, how’s it hanging? | Ring 最近如何? |
[40:40] | Not so good. | 不咋地 |
[40:44] | – Not right now. – Yeah? | – 至少现在如此 – 是吗 |
[40:48] | I’m late on my dues. You know that, right? | 我会费迟交了 你知道 对吧 |
[40:51] | You’re late, yeah. | 你迟交了 对 |
[40:53] | And I’m parking that piece-of-shit Buick two blocks from the house… | 还有我把那破别克停在离家两个街区外 |
[40:57] | hoping for a lazy repo man. | 希望收破烂的手脚别太勤快 |
[40:59] | That bad? | 有那么糟? |
[41:01] | I know you ain’t been getting hours, it’s been slow. | 我知道你拿不到工时 进展有点慢 |
[41:05] | Five days last month. | 上月只做了五天 |
[41:07] | – That’s all. – Is that all? | – 就这么点 – 就这么点? |
[41:10] | Look, I got to shit or get off the pot here. | 听着 我要么饿死要么只能离开了 |
[41:14] | – I’m gonna go with 47. – Do me a favor. | – 我要去47分会 – 行行好 |
[41:16] | Frank, you been fair, I ain’t saying otherwise. | Frank 你很公正 我不会说你不公正 |
[41:19] | It’s just there’s 60 checkers above me with more seniority, and that’s all she wrote. | 只是我前面还有六十个比我资格老的 |
[41:23] | Do me a favor. Go down Clement Street tonight… | 帮帮忙 今晚到Clement街… |
[41:26] | give this to Dolores, tell her you need a beer and a shot on me. | 把钱给Dolores 告诉她 你要来杯啤酒 我请 |
[41:30] | – Frank, I… – Just do that much. | – Frank 我… – 就帮我这个忙 |
[41:31] | You have a round on me, you go home. | 我请客 喝完回家 |
[41:34] | You wanna come in tomorrow, tell me you’re going with 47, I’m with you on it. | 你明天如果还过来告诉我 你想去47分会 我随你 |
[41:40] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:58] | Lane 4, you got a trucker’s code and tag. | 4号车道 获知车牌 |
[42:10] | Pick me a winner, Johnny. | 帮我挑一个 Johnny |
[42:29] | You’re ugly enough to be a teamster. | 你丑得真适合开卡车 |
[42:30] | Lick me, you whore. | 咬我啊 贱货 |
[42:34] | It’ll be up on wheels. K-row, slot 1 22. | 即将上车 K排 122号位 |
[42:39] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[42:55] | Look, misdelivery. | 看 错误交付 |
[42:57] | Can was supposed to go ashore at Norfolk. | 本该在Norfolk上岸的集装箱 |
[43:00] | Yeah, where you want it? | 嗯 你想搁哪儿? |
[43:01] | I’m gonna need it on wheels at K-1 22. | 我想在K-122装车 |
[43:04] | My man’ll pick it up there. | 我的人会在那收货的 |
[43:06] | Thanks, Horse. | 谢了 Horse |
[44:06] | Wrong box, misdelivery. | 送错的集装箱 |
[44:18] | No need to count, Butch. | 不用数了 Butch |
[44:19] | – My shit always right. – Hearing. | – 我向来够数 – 听 |
[44:22] | Hearing is believing. | 耳听为实 |
[44:29] | Boy’ll meet you outside when you ready to roll. | 你准备好的话 小鬼会在外面等你 |
[44:32] | I’m ready now. | 准备好了 |
[44:38] | No, dog. Not from me you don’t. | 不 小狗 我才不给你 |
[44:43] | Later, Butchie. | 回见 Butchie |
[44:50] | Your man Avon ain’t got no flex. | Avon那儿没法通融了? |
[44:53] | Afraid not. | 恐怕不行 |
[45:05] | Who you like better? | 你更喜欢谁 |
[45:06] | Ultimate Spiderman or regular Spiderman? | 终极蜘蛛侠还是普通那个? |
[45:09] | What’s the difference? | 有什么区别吗 |
[45:10] | See, I’ll have to teach you everything. | 看 我什么都得教你 |
[45:23] | Excuse me, gents. | 失陪 先生们 |
[45:28] | What’s up, man? How you liking the library? | 怎么样了 伙计? 喜欢图书馆吗 |
[45:32] | It’ll do. | 不错 |
[45:36] | It’s easy on you. | 工作比较轻松 |
[45:38] | I know a lot of people put in for the gig, but the gig go to you. | 我知道很多人想要这工作 但终究还是归你了 |
[45:42] | Funny how that go. | 到手得多有趣 |
[45:45] | So you want me to say thanks? | 你想我对你说谢谢? |
[45:48] | You ain’t got to say shit. | 你什么都不用说 |
[45:49] | But you need to take heed of what can be done for you… | 但你要搞清楚如果你保持头脑清楚… |
[45:51] | if you keep your head straight. | 你能得到什么好处 |
[45:54] | You’re just full of favors, ain’t you? | 你真是助人为乐 不是吗 |
[45:58] | You shut your mouth and open your mind… | 闭上嘴想清楚… |
[46:01] | and you ain’t gonna be doing but a small piece of this 20. | 那你就只用服这20年中的一小段刑期 |
[46:05] | Just like I’m only gonna do a year or two on this seven. | 就像我只用服刑七年中的一两年一样 |
[46:08] | Feel me? | 明白了吗 |
[46:09] | I got priors. | 我有优先考量 |
[46:11] | Best I can do is half. That’s 10. I can count to 10. | 最多我只能服一半 10年 还能忍受10年 |
[46:16] | Some shit is coming down, Dee, okay? You need to think. | 有些事已经在办了 Dee 好吗 你好好想想 |
[46:21] | You need to trust, and you need to get your head right. | 你得相信我 好好想清楚 |
[46:24] | Man, my head is where I want it. | 伙计 我自有想法 |
[46:26] | – You look dusty lately. – So what? | – 你最近脸色很差 – 又怎样 |
[46:29] | What, you my mom up in here now? | 怎么 在这里你成我妈了? |
[46:32] | That’s the weak man’s road you’re taking. | 那是懦弱的人才会干的事 |
[46:37] | I ain’t never seen you as weak. | 我从没见你这么懦弱过 |
[46:42] | Look, I’m just, you know, every now and again. | 听着 我只是 你知道 偶尔来点 |
[46:46] | That’s all I got to get my head up out of this shithole. | 那是唯一能让我在这屎坑保持清醒的方法 |
[46:49] | Ain’t no more than that? Because if that’s all it is… | 就没别的了? 因为如果就为那个… |
[46:52] | you should be able to give it a rest for a few days. | 那你应该能停用几天 |
[46:54] | Because it ain’t no thing, right? | 因为对你也不算什么 对吗 |
[46:56] | Yeah, it ain’t no thing. | 对 不算什么 |
[46:58] | Then you gonna do that? | 那你会吗? |
[47:04] | I’m asking you, man, out of love. | 我出于关心才问的 |
[47:09] | There’s always love, Dee. | 我始终在关心你 Dee |
[47:17] | All right. Yeah. | 好吧 会的 |
[47:20] | A few days. Sure, a few days. | 停几天 没问题 停几天 |
[47:24] | Right. | 好 |
[48:13] | All right, what have you got? | 好了 带来了什么货 |
[48:17] | All digital. Four megapix, 16 megs of memory… | 全数码的 四百万像素 16兆存储卡… |
[48:19] | 3X optical, 4X digital zoom. That’s brand new on the market. | 3倍光学变焦 4倍数字变焦 都是市场上的新货 |
[48:23] | That’s the Cadillac of cameras right there. | 这些可是相机中的凯迪拉克 |
[48:25] | – How many? – 400. | – 多少 – 400 |
[48:28] | – You are talking a big number. – That’s showtime. This ain’t the WNBA. | – 那可是个大数目 – 这是个大动作 不是小打小闹 |
[48:33] | I’m thinking with these features, this brand… | 我想以这性能和品牌… |
[48:35] | I can get, maybe, $350 each at retail. | 零售价约350美元 |
[48:38] | – All right, cool. – Nope, not cool. | – 好 成交 – 不行 不成交 |
[48:41] | $500. | 500美元 |
[48:43] | Yeah, I’ve been calling some of the local chain stores. | 我问了些本地的连锁店 |
[48:46] | You know, Best Buy, Circuit City. | 你知道 百思买 电器城 |
[48:48] | This model goes for $550, $500 when they’re on sale. | 这型号要价550 特价时也要500 |
[48:52] | Okay, $500. | 好吧 500 |
[48:56] | – Times 400 units, that comes to– – That’s $200,000. | – 乘以400 就是… – 二十万 |
[49:00] | What are you looking for? | 你想要多少 |
[49:02] | Twenty percent. | 百分之二十 |
[49:05] | There’s three of us. | 我们有三个人 |
[49:06] | I want a woman with thin ankles. | 我还想要个细足踝的女人呢 |
[49:08] | But I’m going to go home tonight, and there’s going to be my wife. | 但今晚回家 看到的还是我的黄脸婆 |
[49:12] | Eight percent. $16,000. | 百分之八 一万六千 |
[49:15] | That’s over $5,000 apiece for you and your friends. | 你和你朋友每人能拿超过5000块 |
[49:20] | $20,000. Upfront. | 2万 先付清 |
[49:27] | Because I like you. | 因为我喜欢你 |
[49:29] | Look at that. It’s a Kodak moment in the house. | 看看 温馨柯达一刻 |
[49:37] | I got to run this by my people. | 我得跟我的人商量 |
[49:40] | They okay it, I’m going to give you a call. | 他们没问题 我会再联系你 |
[49:43] | All right, cool. | 好的 成交 |
[49:52] | – Did you see that? – Yeah. | – 你看见了? – 嗯 |
[49:56] | You gonna insult my ace, you check-and-raise piece of shit? | 你在侮辱我的A 你加注个鬼啊? |
[49:59] | – Fuck you, Augie, see it or fold. – I’ll see it and raise you back. | – 去你的 Augie 要跟就跟不跟盖牌 – 我跟 加注 |
[50:04] | – Talk to me, Augie. – Ten-hut. | – 说话啊 Augie – 立正 |
[50:11] | Where’s the lieutenant? | 警督哪去了 |
[50:13] | He’s on the street. | 他街上巡逻去了 |
[50:33] | I’m not a politician. I wouldn’t even know how to count votes. | 我不是个政客 我连计算选票都不会 |
[50:37] | Maybe they know it’s our time. | 也许他们知道轮到我们了 |
[50:41] | Tony Tony. | |
[50:45] | Too soon to call you Commissioner? | 现在叫你局长还早了吗 |
[50:48] | Excuse me one sec. | 失陪一下 |
[50:53] | – You sent me humps. – Major? | – 你调给我废物 – 警司? |
[50:55] | You sent me a detail of humps, Ervin. | 你调给我一帮废物 Ervin |
[50:58] | – We can discuss this tomorrow. – No, I think we discuss it now… | – 我们明天再谈 – 不 我想我们现在就可以谈… |
[51:02] | or I’m gonna walk in there and tell Santoni… | 或者我就这么过去告诉Santoni… |
[51:05] | to vote against this goddamn coronation. | 对这该死的加冕礼投反对票 |
[51:08] | And more than that, I’m gonna talk some shit to some of my friends… | 还有更绝的 我会告诉一些朋友… |
[51:11] | about what happened at the end of the Barksdale case. | Barksdale案最后发生了什么 |
[51:14] | You hear me on that? | 你听明白了吗 |
[51:15] | The Barksdale case was a successful prosecution. | Barksdale是一次成功的起诉 |
[51:18] | Up until our people tried to chase the cash, maybe. | 也许到我们的人开始追查账目之前都是 |
[51:22] | We have a quorum, I believe. | 我相信已达到法定人数 |
[51:23] | Council members can take their seats now. | 理事会成员请就坐 |
[51:29] | Tell you what, Deputy. | 告诉你 副局长 |
[51:31] | You probably still got enough votes… | 你可能仍能拿到足够选票… |
[51:32] | but I can make it uglier than you want it. | 但我能让场面变得比你想象的难看 |
[51:35] | What do you want, Stan? | 你想怎么样 Stan? |
[51:36] | I want a real detail, with real police and a real unit commander. | 我要一个真正的专案小组 真正的警察和组长 |
[51:41] | Fine, done. | 行 可以 |
[51:42] | Give me that black lieutenant that did Barksdale. | 给我办Barksdale案的那个警督 |
[51:44] | Daniels put in his papers. He’s gone, out the door. | Daniels已经提出辞呈 他要走了 不玩了 |
[51:48] | Did he meet the pension board yet? | 他去领退休金了吗? |
[51:51] | I suggest you talk to the man. | 我建议你跟他谈谈 |
[51:53] | – I’ll do what I can. – Don’t fuck with me, Erv. | – 我尽力而为 – 别跟我来这套 Erv |
[51:56] | I got as many friends here in the hall as you do. | 我在这大厅里的朋友跟你一样多 |
[51:58] | And with what I’m learning about the Barksdale case… | 而就我对Barksdale案的理解… |
[52:02] | I got all kinds of shit I can throw. | 我有的是你的小辫子 |
[52:20] | – Lock-down in 20. – All right. | – 20分钟后关闭 – 好的 |
[53:06] | What’s up, lce? | 什么事 Ice? |
[53:10] | You done with that Green Lantern? | 你看完那本绿灯侠了? |
[53:12] | You can read it, but I want it back. | 你拿去看吧 但要还我 |
[53:15] | You hit Dee? | 你给Dee了? |
[53:17] | Dee ain’t up. | Dee不要 |
[53:20] | Four hundred good cameras, Spiros. | 400台上等相机 Spiros牌 |
[53:27] | Who brought them in? | 谁带来的? |
[53:28] | The young stevedore, Niko, and that idiot cousin of his. | 那个年轻的装卸工 Niko 还有他的白痴表弟 |
[53:39] | And I think he uses, too. | 我觉得他也在吸 |
[53:42] | Stefanos Stefanos. | |
[53:47] | I don’t give a damn nothing about him. | 我他妈的毫不关心 |
[53:49] | Listen, I’m paying 10 cents on the dollar for the cameras. | 我付百分之十就可以买下那些相机 |
[53:53] | We’re going to clear $180,000. | 就能净赚18万 |
[53:56] | – What about Niko? – He’s smart. | – Niko呢 – 他很聪明 |
[54:01] | Make the deal. | 那就交易吧 |
[54:09] | What the hell’s wrong with you tonight? | 你他妈今晚怎么回事 |
[54:12] | – What? – You’re acting normal. | – 什么 – 你表现得太正常了 |
[54:15] | You know what, Dolores? | 知道吗 Dolores? |
[54:18] | I made money today. | 我今天赚钱了 |
[54:19] | Yeah? What ship was in? | 哦? 哪条船 |
[54:24] | Hey, Zig. | 嘿 Zig |
[54:28] | Shot and a beer, Dolores. | 来杯烈酒和一杯啤酒 Dolores |
[54:31] | Frank Sobotka says I needed it. | Frank Sobotka说我得喝点 |
[54:41] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[54:53] | What’s this? | 这是什么 |
[54:54] | Your change. Or so says Frank Sobotka. | 找给你的 或者Frank Sobotka这么说的 |
[55:02] | – Sure? – It ain’t mine, for Christ’s sake. | – 真的? – 看在上帝的份上 反正不是我的 |
[55:04] | If you don’t take it, someone else is gonna. | 你不拿 别人也会拿 |
[55:18] | Your pop’s a good man, Zig. | 你爸真是个大好人 Zig |
[56:03] | Yo, up here! | 嘿 来这 |
[56:22] | T.C., what’s up? | T.C. 怎么回事 |
[56:25] | What’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[56:27] | They falling out, four that I seen. | 他们昏厥了 我看见四个 |
[56:30] | What? | 什么 |
[56:37] | What the fuck is going on? | 他妈的怎么回事? |
[56:39] | Bad package. Hot shots. | 东西不对 下毒了! |