时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | My man. | 找我的人 |
[00:48] | Ain’t but $290 here. | 不该只有290块 |
[00:51] | Goddamn it, frog, | 该死 Frog |
[00:52] | When you work a g-Pack for a guy… a kickback’s supposed to be $500. | 让你销值1000的货 回扣该是500 |
[00:56] | Stash got hit, yo. | 藏毒点被端了 |
[00:57] | I ain’t hearing that shit! I want my fucking money! | 我不要听这些! 我只要我的钱! |
[01:03] | You’d best know i ain’t playing, motherfucker. | 你最好搞清楚我不是玩过家家 混球 |
[01:07] | Okay, that’s how you want it? | 好吧 你想玩是吧 |
[01:09] | Fine! But when i roll back past here tomorrow, | 可以 但我明天再来时 |
[01:12] | Money gonna be right, | 钱最好够数 |
[01:14] | Or you gonna see. | 否则走着瞧吧 |
[01:15] | You gonna see who you’re fucking with! | 看看你得罪的是谁 |
[01:19] | Do i look like a fucking punk? | 难道我看着像废物不成 |
[01:25] | Yo, shorty. Get me a snapple and a bag of crab chips from the corner. | 嘿 小鬼 给我到街角 买瓶Snapple(果味饮料)和一包蟹肉条 |
[01:35] | What the fuck is your problem, asshole? | 你他妈搞什么 白痴? |
[01:39] | Fuck, this is bad shit! | 靠 怎么遇上这破事 |
[01:44] | Fuck, this is really bad. | 靠 糟透了 |
[01:46] | Shit. | 该死 |
[01:49] | Get your ass out that car. | 滚下车 |
[01:50] | All right! | 就下 |
[01:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[01:57] | Where the money at? | 钱在哪 |
[02:00] | Check his socks. | 查查袜子 |
[02:01] | You got something for me here, zig? | 你有什么要给我吗 Zig? |
[02:04] | You got some dough for me, man? | 有些钱要给我吗 伙计? |
[02:06] | Jesus, jackpot. | 上帝 有了! |
[02:10] | Jesus. | 老天 |
[02:11] | Man, hold up, man. Ain’t enough here to really call this shit money, man. | 等会 伙计 就这么点可算不上钱啊 |
[02:15] | Cheese, take it easy, i’m working on it. | Cheese 别冲动 我正在想办法 |
[02:16] | But my people, you know…. | 但你知道 我的人… |
[02:19] | What the fuck you think this is, man? | 你它妈的当这是干什么 伙计? |
[02:22] | What, you think this supposed to get played some other way? | 怎么 你觉得还能换个花样玩? |
[02:25] | Is that what you think, man? | 你是这么想的吗 伙计? |
[02:32] | Damn it, son of a bitch, that hurt. | 该死 狗娘养的 很痛啊 |
[02:35] | Yeah, i know it did. | 是啊 我也知道 |
[02:37] | All right, look, how about the coat? | 好吧 你看这件大衣怎么样 |
[02:40] | Take the coat, all right? | 大衣给你 行了吧 |
[02:43] | I paid two large for it… | 我为它花了两千大洋呢 |
[02:45] | So that, plus the cash i gave you… | 那么 再加上我给你的现钞… |
[02:50] | And then i can get $700 more by the end of the week. | 周末我就再给你700块 |
[02:53] | You know i will! | 你知道我会照付的 |
[02:55] | You know right there, you can fix that. | 那里能缝好的 |
[02:58] | $2,000? | 2000块? |
[03:01] | For this? | 就这玩意儿? |
[03:04] | Not even a black man could style that shit. | 就算穿在咱黑人身上也显不出范 |
[03:07] | You know what i’m saying, man? | 懂我的意思吗 伙计们? |
[03:11] | What you laughing at, man? | 你笑什么笑啊? |
[03:13] | Chill, be cool about it. | 冷静 不要激动 |
[03:15] | I’ll get your money by friday. | 我周五把钱给你 |
[03:16] | Then you’ll see there’s no need to get all fucking dramatic out here! | 到时你就知道 根本不用这么大动干戈 |
[03:21] | Look, man, if i ain’t paid by friday, | 听着 伙计 如果我周五拿不到钱 |
[03:23] | You dead by saturday, man. | 周六就是你的死期 |
[03:25] | Yo, take my man’s ride. | 嘿 把他的破车收了 |
[03:33] | Fuck, i need that! | 操 我还要开呢 |
[03:35] | I fucking need that! | 我它妈还要开呢 |
[03:50] | Fuck you! | 操! |
[05:35] | Why me? | 为什么找我 |
[05:39] | You don’t want the posting, | 你不想加入 |
[05:41] | I’ll take someone else. | 我就找别人 |
[05:43] | Valchek gave me the pick of his district. | Valchek让我在他辖区里随便挑 |
[05:46] | I’m not saying i don’t want it. | 我不是说我不想干 |
[05:50] | I’m asking why you would choose me after what happened last go around. | 我只是想知道经过上次的事 你为什么还会找我 |
[05:54] | Yeah, i thought about that, too. | 是啊 我也想过 |
[05:58] | Looking down that list of names on the southeastern roster,I’m saying to myself: | 看着东南区的警员名单 我对自己说 |
[06:02] | “Why take a man who already burned you once… | “为什么要找一个出卖过你…” |
[06:07] | “Who already proved himself disloyal?” | “已经证明了自己不忠的人呢” |
[06:11] | Now, why would i do that? | 你说 我为什么要这样做 |
[06:16] | I have no fucking clue, lieutenant. | 我它妈的想不出来 警督 |
[06:20] | Because | 因为 |
[06:22] | If i caught him once… | 他被我抓到一次… |
[06:24] | He might be the last son of a bitch to try it twice. | 那他就应该不会再次犯混 |
[06:29] | I’m guessing you got enough shame from the last time… | 我猜你上次已经足够内疚了… |
[06:31] | So that it won’t happen again. | 应该不会再有第二次了 |
[06:34] | No, sir, it won’t. | 是的 长官 不会了 |
[06:38] | One other thing… | 另外… |
[06:40] | As far as i’m concerned, those stripes on your sleeve aren’t earned. | 就我所知 你臂章上的杠子不是你应得的 |
[06:43] | Your paycheck may say “sergeant,” but on this detail… | 你虽然拿的是警长的薪水 但在专案组里… |
[06:47] | Det. Greggs runs your team. | 还是Greggs警探带领你们 |
[06:53] | Same as it ever was. | 就跟以前一样 |
[07:22] | Well? | 怎样 |
[07:27] | I’m in. | 算我一个 |
[07:29] | – Come here, you sweet bitch. – Motherfu– | – 过来 你个小贱人 – 混– |
[07:34] | Don’t be grabbing my dick, faggot. | 别拽我老二 兔爷 |
[07:39] | I raised him on the radio. | 我用无线电跟他联系了 |
[07:41] | He’s on his way in right now. | 他正赶过来 |
[07:43] | Appreciate that, officer. | 感激不尽 警官 |
[07:44] | Nice day. | 天气不错 |
[07:48] | Summit silver 450. | 银峰450型 |
[07:50] | Top of the line, right here. | 顶级烤肉架啊 |
[07:56] | Over there? | 在那边? |
[08:08] | Yo, bubs. | 嘿 Bubs |
[08:10] | Mcnulty, the sailor man? | 水手Mcnulty? |
[08:12] | Watch the front. | 注意船头 |
[08:16] | Here. | 给 |
[08:17] | Stick that on that thing there, will you? | 帮我绑在那东西上面 |
[08:20] | The cleat? | 系绳栓? |
[08:21] | Ain’t you know nothing? | 啥都不懂? |
[08:25] | Look at you, i don’t know, maybe it’s just me… But | 看看你 可能只有我这么觉得 |
[08:28] | Something’s way the fuck wrong with this picture. | 但这场面真有点不对劲 |
[08:33] | What the hell is that? | 那是啥玩意儿? |
[08:36] | A baltimore knot. | “巴尔的摩”结 |
[08:38] | A baltimore knot. | 巴尔的摩结? |
[08:40] | What the hell is a baltimore knot? | 巴尔的摩结是什么鬼东西 |
[08:41] | I don’t know, but it’s never the same thing twice. | 不知道 但是从不打重样 |
[08:45] | What can i tell you? My detecting days are over. | 我能说什么呢 当警探的日子结束了 |
[08:48] | What the fuck you have me hunt up omar then for? | 那你它妈的干嘛还让我找Omar? |
[08:51] | That’s old business. You remember bird? | 那是老账了 记得Bird吗 |
[08:54] | His trial’s up next week. Omar’s got some witnessing to do. | 他的案子下周开庭 Omar得出庭作证 |
[08:58] | He said you can reach him here at this number. | 他说你可以跟他用这个号码联系 |
[09:00] | You can leave a message. | 可以留口信 |
[09:06] | Good work, bubs. | 干得好 Bubs |
[09:09] | As always. Here. | 老规矩 给 |
[09:13] | Cab fare. | 车马费 |
[09:18] | Okay, um… | 好吧 呃… |
[09:20] | You say tit-For-Tat, | 你说以牙还牙 |
[09:21] | And we let slide on a little county caper. | 我们打打法律的擦边球 |
[09:25] | I got to think that, you know, | 我不得不琢磨 你瞧 |
[09:27] | You need to think about what you had me endeavoring to accomplish. | 你得想想 你让我去完成的是什么活 |
[09:31] | I mean, what the fuck, man? I’m not out there asking about | 我是说 该死的 我不是去打探 |
[09:33] | No random-Ass, who-Give-A-Damn nigger. | 随便什么无关紧要的货色 |
[09:36] | No, sir. I’m making inquiries in your behalf… | 不 长官 你是在授意我 |
[09:40] | In regards to that fucking unforgiving, motherfucking omar, man. | 去找那个乖戾嚣张的混蛋Omar 伙计 |
[09:45] | Why? He play you hard? | 怎么说 他刁难你了? |
[09:48] | I go at him respectable… | 我带着敬意去找他… |
[09:49] | He put that goddamn shotgun in my face, man. | 他却拿把该死的枪指着我的脸 |
[09:52] | I’m looking at two tubes of the harbor tunnel staring right at me, | 我就跟两根漆黑的枪管对视着 |
[09:55] | Each one about yea-Big. | 每根都贼粗 |
[09:58] | I damn near pissed in my pants… | 我他妈的差点尿裤子… |
[09:59] | And he stood smiling like this shit is funny. | 他就在那站着笑 幸灾乐祸 |
[10:02] | It ain’t funny. | 一点都不好玩 |
[10:03] | Mcnulty, i know i’m paying taxes on some things… | McNulty 我知道我是在”缴税”… |
[10:07] | I got to believe this is more aggregation than: “Good work, bubs,” | 但我总觉得我不该只得到一个”干得好 Bubs” |
[10:09] | And a little bit of this. | 还有这么点小费 |
[10:14] | For your pains. | 补偿你的痛苦 |
[10:16] | Where are we at with the jane does? | 我们的无名女尸查得怎么样了 |
[10:18] | Taking a hard look at the port, | 查码头困难重重 |
[10:20] | We’re gonna drop a grand jury summons on every stevedore | 我们得给每个在那船上做事的装卸工 |
[10:23] | Who worked the ship, keep rattling cages. | 一张大陪审团的传票 敲山震虎 |
[10:25] | How’s the port police broad working out for us? | 跟我们共事的码头警察干得怎样 |
[10:28] | She knows the docks okay. | 她对码头挺了解的 |
[10:30] | No detective, though. | 可惜不是警探 |
[10:31] | In that case, you need someone fresh. | 那样的话 你得增加人手 |
[10:33] | Cole, maybe, massy or whoever’s up. | Cole或者Massy 不管当班的谁 |
[10:36] | You need to get over to the southeastern today. | 你今天得去东南区报到 |
[10:38] | You’re detailed temporarily. | 暂调至专案组 |
[10:39] | Colonel, | 警监 |
[10:42] | Colonel, respectfully, | 警监 无意冒犯 |
[10:44] | Did you just fuck me over without giving me | 你就这么搞死我 |
[10:46] | Even half a chance to clear this case? | 却连半个破案的机会都不给? |
[10:50] | Let’s be clear, det. Freamon. | 我们搞清楚 Freamon警探 |
[10:52] | When i fuck you over, you’ll know it. | 我想搞死你的时候 你会再清楚不过 |
[10:54] | You’ll be so goddamn certain, you won’t need to ask the question. | 清楚到你不会问我这种傻冒问题 |
[10:59] | And you, det. Moreland, are now | 而你 Moreland警探 |
[11:01] | All alone with 14 red names. | 现在得独自面对14件无头案了 |
[11:05] | How’s it feel? | 有何感受? |
[11:11] | And the parking pad in the rear | 后面的停车坪 |
[11:12] | Is invaluable for federal hill. | 在Federal Hill可是超值的 |
[11:15] | The deck has a harbor view? | 平台上能看到港口景色? |
[11:16] | Yes, in two directions. | 对 两个方向都可以 |
[11:18] | Go on up, take a look. I think you’ll love it. | 上去看看吧 你们会喜欢的 |
[11:23] | This ain’t federal hill. | 这里不是Federal Hill |
[11:25] | – Excuse me? – This is the point, locust point. | – 对不起 你说什么 – 这里是Locust海角 |
[11:28] | As far as real estate goes, anything that is below montgomery street… | 就地产规划而言 Montgomery街以下… |
[11:32] | And above the water is now called federal hill. | 河道以上 都属Federal Hill |
[11:35] | Are you two house hunting? | 你们俩要买房子吗 |
[11:37] | We just started. | 刚开始找 |
[11:38] | If you’re interested in this area, i could run some listings for you. | 如果你们对这片地区有兴趣 我可以给你们列个清单 |
[11:42] | This particular house– | 这间特别的房子… |
[11:43] | Is my aunt treesey’s. | 是我Treesey阿姨的 |
[11:44] | Really, your aunt? | 真的 你阿姨? |
[11:46] | Ls she a relation to the mcdonalds? | 她是Mcdonald家的亲戚么 |
[11:50] | Nope. She’s a relation to me. | 不 她是我亲戚 |
[11:52] | She died, like, four years ago. | 她大约四年前过世 |
[11:54] | The family sold the house right after. | 她家人之后就把房子转手了 |
[11:58] | Is that the price? | 这是标价吗 |
[11:59] | That’s the listing, yes. | 对 这是挂牌价 |
[12:09] | They ain’t gonna get that much, right? | 他们不会真要那么高的价吧? |
[12:10] | I can’t say for certain, | 这我说不好 |
[12:12] | But one just like it in the 1200 block sold for $340,000 last week. | 但在1200号跟这房子类似的那套 上周卖了34万 |
[12:17] | $340,000? | 34万? |
[12:22] | -Thanks. -Yeah. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[12:30] | Maybe we should rent. | 也许我们该租房 |
[12:42] | We’re here because valchek wants us here… | 我们来这是因为Valchek… |
[12:45] | Because he believes this man and his down-At-The-Heels union local… | 因为他相信这个人和他的穷酸工会… |
[12:47] | Has too much money. | 荷包太鼓了 |
[12:49] | To start with, | 作为起步 |
[12:50] | You and freamon are gonna put some dnrs on the union hall phones. | 你跟Freamon给工会 办公楼电话安上窃听器 |
[12:53] | Also, run what you can on the union | 另外 尽你们所能调查工会 |
[12:55] | Finances and on sobotka personally. | 财政情况和Sobotka个人的 |
[12:57] | We put that together, | 我们整合一下 |
[12:59] | Copy it to the major to show him we’re on it… | 交给警司 向他证明我们在查… |
[13:00] | And buy ourselves a little time. | 多争取一点时间 |
[13:02] | Meanwhile, you three, do what you do best. | 同时 你们仨使出浑身解数 |
[13:05] | Find out where port folks like to cop on a friday night… | 搞清楚码头工周末狂欢的时候 喜欢在哪买毒品… |
[13:07] | Set up some hand-To-Hands, maybe a reverse or two. | 安排几次抓捕 也许来一两次卧底诱捕 |
[13:09] | A lot of these port guys re white, aren’t they? | 码头有很多是白人 对吧 |
[13:12] | Mean, some of the southeast street dealers, too. | 我是说 还包括一些东南区的街头毒贩 |
[13:14] | So that means you’re gonna need a white boy… | 所以你们该出动个白人… |
[13:16] | To go down to some of these southeastern corners, right? | 到东南区的街角转悠 对吗 |
[13:19] | So kima, carv on the rooftops. | 所以Kima和Carv上屋顶 |
[13:21] | It’s my time to front. | 该我上前线了 |
[13:24] | I’ll show you how it’s done, homes. | 让你们看看我的表现 兄弟们 |
[13:27] | Cool lester smooth. | 酷哥Lester 顺利报道 |
[13:30] | What’s happening? | 进来如何? |
[13:32] | Same fuck-Ups in the same shit detail… | 同一个烂专案组同一帮操蛋的家伙… |
[13:35] | Working out of the same shithouse kind of office. | 在同一个厕所样的办公室干活 |
[13:38] | You people lack for personal growth, you know that? | 你们真没点长进 明白吗 |
[13:41] | It’s a temporary posting. | 这是个临时任命 |
[13:42] | Rawls gets you back at the end of the run. | 行动结束Rawls就会把你调回去 |
[13:44] | If he wants me. | 如果他还要我的话 |
[13:45] | Last i looked, i was high on his shit list. | 我最近上了他黑名单 |
[13:47] | Then we did you a favor. | 那我们倒是帮了你啊 |
[13:48] | I wouldn’t go that far. | 我不会说得那么绝对 |
[13:50] | But fuck it. Who we chasing? | 去他的 我们要查谁 |
[13:55] | Frank Sobotka? Frank sobotka? | |
[13:57] | How fucking good is he? | 瞧他多牛 |
[13:59] | You know the man? | 你认识他? |
[14:00] | Me and bunk moreland were fucking with this guy last week… | 我和Bunk Moreland上周 还在跟这帮人周旋… |
[14:02] | Working that case about dead girls in the container. | 查那件集装箱女尸案 |
[14:05] | He a suspect? | 他是嫌疑人? |
[14:06] | No, just someone who know what’s getting done on the port terminals. | 不算 只能说是个清楚码头那些勾当的人 |
[14:09] | – Why are you on him? – My father-In-Law hates his guts. | – 你们查他干嘛 – 我岳父恨他入骨 |
[14:11] | Which, in the southeastern, goes for probable cause. | 这在东南区无人不晓 |
[14:14] | Valchek thinks he has too much cash. | Valchek认为他钱包太鼓 |
[14:17] | So you’re thinking drugs? | 所以你们认为是毒品? |
[14:19] | In this fucking town, what other crime is there? | 在这破地方 还能犯什么别的罪? |
[14:23] | You know i would’ve been down here sooner, | 你知道我本可以早点过来 |
[14:26] | It’s just with terrell being sick and all…. | 只是Terrell正好病了… |
[14:30] | But, dee, | 但是 Dee |
[14:31] | I got everything we need paid for. | 我衣食无忧 |
[14:35] | When you come home, | 等你出来 |
[14:36] | Stringer’s saying they gonna hook you up with something out of the mix. | Stringer会让你做些别的生意 |
[14:40] | Like running a club, | 比如开个夜总会 |
[14:42] | Or straight business, like. | 或其他一些正经生意 |
[14:44] | String say they gonna keep you apart from it… | String说他们不会再让你卷进去 |
[14:46] | And give back some time for family. | 让你有多些时间照顾家里 |
[14:49] | For you and me and terrell. | 为了你 为了我 也为了Terrell |
[14:52] | Family? | 家? |
[14:54] | They thinking about how they can do for you. | 他们正在考虑能为你做点什么 |
[14:57] | They making all these plans… | 即便知道你跟你叔叔在冷战… |
[14:59] | Even though you been playing cold with your uncle. | 他们还是想了很多办法 |
[15:04] | Stringer says so, anyhow. | 至少Stringer是这么说的 |
[15:08] | Why you be like that? | 你干嘛要这样 |
[15:10] | Throwing them off when they looking to do for you? | 他们想着法子帮你 你却拒之千里? |
[15:13] | They playing you with that “we’re family, and it’s all about love.” | 他们只是用所谓的”我们是一家人 一切都为爱”利用你 |
[15:16] | That’s how they do. | 他们就是这么干的 |
[15:18] | When they got no more use for you, that family shit disappears. | 等到你没有利用价值了 就也不谈什么狗屁家人 |
[15:20] | It’s just about business, donette. | 一切只为生意 Donette |
[15:24] | Dee, they gonna be there for us. | Dee 他们会帮我们的 |
[15:32] | What’s up, man? You got that death grip. | 怎么样 伙计? 这能搞到”死亡之握” |
[15:34] | You know stony got that check. | 把钱给Stony就好了 |
[15:35] | Slow down, fool. I’m saying you need to spend that shit here. | 走慢点 白痴 我是说你得在这把钱给了 |
[15:38] | Death grip be the fucking bomb, yo. | “死亡之握”给力着呢 |
[15:41] | – I ain’t got no ends. – Motherfucker said it ain’t shit. | – 我才不要 – 这操蛋的说货不好 |
[15:43] | No, i ain’t say that. | 不 我没说 |
[15:47] | That’s enough, yo, let that shit be. | 嘿 够了 放开那小子 |
[15:54] | – Fuck you all. – Yeah, motherfucker? | – 操你全家 – 哦 混球? |
[16:08] | Yo, b. | 嘿 B |
[16:10] | Shit jumping off in the pit, yo. | 里头出事了 |
[16:19] | Damn. | 该死 |
[16:30] | What the fuck was that? | 那算是怎么回事 |
[16:32] | Fiend badmouthing our shit, saying death grip ain’t all that. | 毒鬼抹黑我们的货 说”死亡之握”屁都不如 |
[16:35] | Now we’re beating niggers over speaking the truth? | 就因为他说了句实话 就打他了? |
[16:37] | I ain’t hit him, the young’uns, yo. | 我又没动手 那些小弟干的 |
[16:39] | You can’t tell these fools nothing. | 没法跟那些傻帽讲道理 |
[16:44] | We stomping niggers over bullshit, man. | 我们在用些破烂欺行霸市 |
[16:48] | Somebody got to pull stringer up on this. | 该有人让Stringer管管这事了 |
[17:04] | Zig, what’s up? | Zig 怎么了 |
[17:11] | Jesus, zig, what the fuck happened? | 老天 zig 发生什么事了 |
[17:14] | Fucking niggers got me. | 我被那些操蛋黑鬼逮住了 |
[17:16] | What? | 什么 |
[17:18] | Took my money, and they got princess, too. | 抢了我的钱 还把我的爱车开走了 |
[17:21] | You hear me? They got my fucking car. | 听懂了吗 他们把我车开走了! |
[17:23] | If i had a gun, i swear to god I would’ve capped | 如果我有枪 我对天发誓 |
[17:25] | Every one of those motherfuckers. | 每人都来一枪子儿 |
[17:27] | – You call the cops? – Can’t. | – 你报警了? – 不行 |
[17:30] | It was over some dope. | 是毒资 |
[17:32] | You bought a fucking package, didn’t you? | 你倒卖他们的毒品 是不是 |
[17:34] | Didn’t you?! | 是不是 |
[17:36] | Serves you right, you stupid fuck. | 你活该倒霉 傻逼 |
[17:43] | From who? | 找谁买的 |
[17:45] | White mike? | “麦克白”? |
[17:47] | This nigger cheese, up on wolfe and ashland. | 那个叫Cheese的黑佬 在Wolfe和Ashland街混的 |
[17:49] | – A few ounces, you know? – Why not white mike? | – 就几盎司 – 干嘛不找”麦克白”? |
[17:52] | Fuck mike, you know how he be. | 去他的 你也知道他是什么人 |
[17:56] | Why the fuck would i know how he be? | 我他妈怎么知道? |
[18:00] | Nicky Nicky, | |
[18:02] | It ain’t my fault, all right? It ain’t. | 那又不是我的错 不是 |
[18:05] | Look, business has been slow, | 你看 生意有点冷清 |
[18:08] | Package ain’t turned around yet. | 货还没倒卖出去 |
[18:09] | But the fucking hoodleheads ain’t hearing it, | 但那帮榆木脑袋就是听不进去 |
[18:11] | So i get jumped. | 所以扁了我一顿 |
[18:14] | They got princess, man. They’re holding her for fucking ransom. | 开走我的爱车 扣着她换赎金 |
[18:16] | And now they’re telling me… | 现在他们告诉我… |
[18:18] | They’re telling me if i don’t have the money by friday, they’re going to kill me. | 说如果我到周五不把钱交出来 他们就要干掉我 |
[18:25] | I need $2,700. | 我需要2700块 |
[18:28] | So? | 然后呢 |
[18:30] | You’re a drug dealer, go sell some fucking drugs. | 你是毒贩 那它妈的去卖啊 |
[18:34] | You fucked up the package, didn’t you, zig? | 你搞砸了那批货是吧 Zig? |
[18:47] | I ain’t giving you the money. | 我不会给你钱的 |
[18:51] | They’re gonna kill me. | 他们会杀了我 |
[18:54] | I gave my money to aimee | 我的钱给Aimee了 |
[18:56] | For an apartment. | 租了公寓 |
[18:57] | Security deposit and some furniture over at littlepages. | 交了押金和购置些家具 |
[19:03] | I ain’t got it for you, zig. | 我不会拿来给你的 Zig |
[19:18] | You cocksuckers. | 这帮瘪三 |
[19:57] | Yeah? | 进来 |
[20:00] | – Major we’re about to make some hand-To-Hands around the port. | 警司 我们将对码头进行些诱捕 |
[20:03] | Lt. Daniels said i should see you about a surveillance van. | Daniels警督让我来问问看 有没有监视车 |
[20:06] | The van? | 监视车? |
[20:08] | The van’s on loan to the southwest. | 那辆车借给西南区了 |
[20:12] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:20] | Fuck with my ass, will you? | 敢玩我 走着瞧吧 |
[20:23] | Bringing us back to our old friends, | 又回到了我们的老朋友这 |
[20:25] | Supply and demand. | 供给和需求 |
[20:28] | All right, | 好了 |
[20:29] | Your research papers are here. | 你们的研究论文在这 |
[20:33] | Remember friday, take-Home test. | 记得周五的回家考试 |
[20:37] | Well done, mr. Bell. | 写得不错 Bell先生 |
[20:43] | Mr. Lucas, you got five minutes? | Lucas先生 能给我五分钟吗 |
[20:44] | Absolutely. | 没问题 |
[20:45] | There’s something maybe you can help me out with. | 有个问题也许你能帮帮我 |
[20:48] | I’ll try. | 我尽力 |
[20:52] | What are the options when you got an inferior product… | 在一个竞争激烈的市场 你手头只有些劣等品… |
[20:55] | In an aggressive marketplace? | 该作何选择 |
[20:58] | If you have a large share of the market, | 如果你占有较大的市场份额 |
[20:59] | You can buy up the competition. | 你可以并购竞争对手 |
[21:02] | And if you don’t? | 如果没有呢 |
[21:04] | Reduce price to increase market share. | 降价以争取更大的市场份额 |
[21:06] | That assumes low overhead. | 那得降低经常性开支 |
[21:08] | Of course, otherwise, you operate at a loss… | 当然 否则你就要遭受损失… |
[21:10] | And worse, | 或者更遭 |
[21:12] | As your prices drop… | 你的价格降了… |
[21:14] | Your product eventually loses consumer credibility. | 你的产品最终失去了顾客的信任 |
[21:17] | You know, | 你知道 |
[21:19] | The new ceo of worldcom was faced with this very problem. | 世通公司的新CEO也刚面临了这种窘境 |
[21:23] | The company was linked to one of the largest fraud cases in history. | 公司被牵扯到史上最大的一场诈骗案中 |
[21:26] | – So he proposed– – To change the name? | – 因此他提出… – 改名? |
[21:29] | Exactly. | 正是(后WorldCom改名为MCI) |
[21:45] | Which one? | 哪个? |
[21:46] | He’s got a weenie in his hand. | 手上拿着小香肠的就是 |
[21:48] | On this case, ain’t that you? | 这么说 不正是你吗? |
[21:55] | Thomas Pakusa Thomas pakusa, | |
[21:58] | Come on down. | 来看看 |
[22:00] | What the fuck is that? | 什么玩意 |
[22:01] | Grand jury summons. | 大陪审团传票 |
[22:03] | Grand jury? | 大陪审团? |
[22:04] | You lie to us, you hurt our feelings. | 你骗我们 只是伤了我们的心 |
[22:06] | You lie to them, it’s perjury. | 骗他们 就是伪证罪了 |
[22:10] | And one more i just dropped on your barbecue chef outside. | 还有一张我刚给了你外面的烤肉师傅 |
[22:17] | You used to be a lot more fun, you know that, bea? | 你以前要有趣得多 知道吗 Bea? |
[22:21] | That’s john spamanato right there. | 我身后这位就是John Spamanato |
[22:24] | Johnny “Fifty” Johnny fifty. | |
[22:26] | How you doing, officer? | 很高兴认识你 警官 |
[22:28] | Johnny Fifty? Johnny fifty? | |
[22:31] | What the fuck is that? | 那是啥玩意儿? |
[22:32] | Son of a bitch drinks 53 beers on his 25th birthday. | 臭小子在他25岁生日时喝了53杯啤酒 |
[22:36] | So as to be, | 如此这般 |
[22:38] | What do you call it, poetical, | 你们怎么说来着 诗意地 |
[22:39] | We rounded it off. | 就这么称呼他了 |
[22:41] | “Grand jury for the circuit court of baltimore city.” | “Baltimore市巡回法庭大陪审团” |
[22:45] | You worked the atlantic light, right? | 你为Atlantic Light号接过活 对吧 |
[22:47] | Everybody on that ship testifies. | 上过船的每个人都要作证 |
[22:49] | About what? | 做什么证 |
[22:50] | About them girls in the can. | 关于集装箱女尸的证词 |
[22:53] | The detective here thinks we know something about that mess. | 这位警探认为我们对那破事略知一二 |
[22:57] | He thinks we’d leave them there on the dock… | 他怀疑我们把她们扔在码头上… |
[22:58] | In a box, dying there in the dark because…. | 装在集装箱里 让她们在黑暗中死去…因为… |
[23:04] | Because why, detective? | 究竟是因为什么呢 警探? |
[23:08] | What reason would we have to want girls to die like that? | 有什么原因非要让那些女孩死于非命? |
[23:11] | Why would any of us leave them in there | 如果我们知情 |
[23:13] | If we knew anything about it? | 又为什么要把她们留在那? |
[23:16] | I got a wife | 我有老婆 |
[23:18] | And three sisters. | 还有三个姐妹 |
[23:20] | And they got daughters. | 她们还有女儿 |
[23:22] | And i got too much respect for women | 我对女子相当尊敬 |
[23:24] | Not to be pissed off at what’s in your heads right now. | 所以才没因你脑中的想法大发雷霆 |
[23:27] | Of all the cans on the terminal, that’s the one you lose in the stacks. | 码头有那么多集装箱 你偏偏就丢了那个 |
[23:30] | We didn’t know shit, goddamn it! | 该死 我们全不知情 |
[23:32] | You want us to dance with a grand jury, we will! | 你想让我们见大陪审团 见就是了 |
[23:35] | What do you say, johnny? | 你怎么说 Johnny? |
[23:36] | What do you say to any question? | 对那些问题你怎么回答 |
[23:38] | I take the fifth commandment. | 我谨遵第五戒律(十戒中的不杀生) |
[23:40] | And if they offer you immunity to testify against your union brothers? | 如果他们豁免你 让你指证你工会兄弟呢 |
[23:43] | – I don’t remember. – Don’t remember what? | – 我不记得了 – 不记得什么 |
[23:45] | Nothing. | 什么都不记得 |
[23:47] | What you’re forgetting | 你别忘了 |
[23:49] | Is that every i.B.S. Iocal on the east coast… | 东海岸的每个工会兄弟… |
[23:50] | Has had its ass in front of a federal grand jury two or three times already. | 都和联邦大陪审团打过几次照面了 |
[23:54] | You want to throw your summonses? Throw them. | 你们要发传票 发就是了 |
[23:57] | You want to subpoena our records? You don’t need a subpoena no more. | 你想查我们的记录? 用不着传票 |
[24:00] | Our books were open to the justice department for eight years. | 我们的账目八年前就对司法部公开了 |
[24:02] | We’re here through bobby kennedy, | 我们挺过了”Bobby” Kennedy”(曾任司法部长) |
[24:04] | tricky dick nixon… | Tricky Dick” Nixon…(曾任总统) |
[24:05] | Ronnie “the union buster” reagan, | “工会破坏者”Ronnie Reagan(曾任美国总统) |
[24:07] | And half a dozen other sons of bitches. | 还有其他几个狗娘养的 |
[24:09] | We’ll be here through your weak bullshit, no problem! | 我们也能挺过你们这件屁事 |
[24:21] | These four ain’t working today. | 这四个今天不上班 |
[24:25] | You wanna leave the papers here… | 你把传票留下… |
[24:26] | I’ll make sure they get them and go downtown on them. | 我会转交给他们让他们进城 |
[24:31] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[24:33] | – Today? – Now! | – 今天? – 马上 |
[24:49] | You described the weapon used to kill mr. Gant… | 你描述杀害Gant先生的武器… |
[24:51] | As a.380 semi-Automatic. | 是点三八半自动手枪 |
[24:54] | You provided the size, and even suggested the manufacturer: | 你提供了型号 甚至是制造商 |
[24:57] | “Australian, or one of those ‘a’ countries.” | “澳大利亚 或某个以A开头的国家” |
[25:01] | Is that correct? | 对吗 |
[25:03] | Indeed. | 没错 |
[25:04] | And you were approximately 50 feet from the shooter? | 而你离凶手大约50尺? |
[25:07] | Yes, ma’am, | 对 女士 |
[25:09] | You know, give or take. | 你知道 多少有点误差 |
[25:11] | Mr. Little, at that distance | Little先生 在那种距离下 |
[25:12] | How were you able to determine who manufactured the weapon? | 你怎能辨认出凶器的制造商呢 |
[25:15] | I wasn’t. | 不能 |
[25:17] | Then how were you able to relate that information to the detectives? | 那你是怎么提供这个信息给警探的? |
[25:23] | Bird showed it to me. | Bird给我看过 |
[25:24] | He showed you the weapon before the murder? | 他在谋杀前给你看过凶器? |
[25:31] | Which murder we talking? | 我们说的是哪次谋杀 |
[25:33] | Bird committed more than one murder? | Bird还有别的谋杀案? |
[25:37] | Fish got to swim, you know what i’m saying? | 狗改不了吃屎 知道我的意思吧 |
[25:40] | Like i said before, bird was showing that thing to everybody… | 就像我之前说的 Bird见人就秀他的手枪… |
[25:43] | Talking about this deed and the next. | 胡吹他的丰功伟绩 |
[25:45] | I didn’t pay him no mind until | 在你们找上我查他之前 |
[25:47] | You all came and showed him some interest. | 我对他根本不以为意 |
[25:50] | Mr. Little, if you | Little先生 |
[25:52] | If you wouldn’t mind waiting outside I’d like a few words with officer mcnulty. | 希望你不介意在外面等几分钟 我想和McNulty私下聊聊 |
[26:07] | I thought he did good. | 我认为他干得不错 |
[26:09] | Imagine the mileage maury levy gets out of me | 想象一下让那个反社会者出庭作证 |
[26:11] | Putting that sociopath on the stand. | 会给Maury Levy多少口实 |
[26:14] | You got to admit, it’ll be different. | 你得承认 上庭就不同了 |
[26:15] | Dress him up at least. | 至少让他穿正式点 |
[26:17] | I can’t have him on the stand looking like that. | 我可不能让他穿那样出庭 |
[26:21] | Here’s a voucher for court clothes. | 拿着去买上庭穿的衣服 |
[26:26] | Anything with a tie. | 要能配领带的 |
[26:43] | I’m saying, dirt… | 我是说 Dirt… |
[26:45] | You wanna be my nigger, you got to be with me for real. | 相当我手下 就得好好跟着干 |
[26:47] | You see what i’m saying, yo? | 听懂了吗 |
[26:49] | Well, i’ll be. | 知道 我会的 |
[26:51] | All the time i be telling you, be on post. | 我一直跟你说 要站好自己的岗 |
[26:54] | But damn, homes, | 但是该死的 哥们 |
[26:55] | You all the time up in some damn | 可你整天就围着群婊子 |
[26:57] | Crib trying to play house with them bitches. | 窝在那里”扮家家” |
[27:00] | I’m saying, you all be seriously fucked up because i’m out here… | 我是说 我要有事不得不离开… |
[27:02] | Getting done what needs done. | 你就死定了 |
[27:04] | Feel me, nigga? | 明白吗 小子? |
[27:06] | Thieving motherfuckers take everything, don’t they? | 无赖小偷啥都敢偷 不是吗 |
[27:09] | You know what i’m saying, dirt. | 知道我在说什么吧 Dirt |
[27:10] | You wanna be my nigger, you gots to deliver for real. | 你要做我手下 就得好好干 |
[27:20] | How’d we do, charlie? | 情况如何 Charlie? |
[27:22] | I’ve almost got one of them ready to swear | 我快能让一个家伙发誓 |
[27:23] | That the docks are actually near the water. | 码头就在水边了 |
[27:27] | They don’t scare, them guys. | 那些家伙不吃这套 |
[27:30] | What now? | 现在怎么办 |
[27:34] | You telling me you never had a ci down there, right? | 你说你在那一个二五仔都没有吗? |
[27:37] | A cl? | 二五仔? |
[27:40] | An informant. | 线人 |
[27:43] | You ain’t got no informants on the dock? | 你在码头没线人? |
[27:46] | Someone you could go to on this? Someone you got a history with? | 一个你可以找上门的人? 一个跟你有过交情的人? |
[27:54] | They say a police is only as good as his informants. | 难怪说警察充其量 就看他线人的苗头 |
[27:59] | Meaning, we ain’t about much. | 就是说我们实在不咋地 |
[28:09] | The voucher says $150. | 凭单面额150块 |
[28:11] | Look on the clearance rack. | 看看甩卖区 |
[28:17] | – It’s a look. – No, it ain’t. | – 看上去不错 – 才不是 |
[28:20] | Yeah. | 也对 |
[28:22] | You figure it out for yourself. | 你自己找吧 |
[28:23] | I’m going across the street to the federal building. | 我要去街对面的联邦大楼 |
[28:25] | I’ll see you in about a half-Hour. | 大约半小时后见 |
[28:27] | Look, man, if i ain’t here, i’m round the way on howard street, | 听着 伙计 要不是来这 我就在是在去Howard街了 |
[28:30] | Liddell’s. | Liddell店 |
[28:36] | Either that, or i’ll be with muffy at the club. | 或者跟Muffy泡在俱乐部里 |
[28:43] | Where’s he at? | 他上哪去了 |
[28:48] | Said he had to go get his props. | 他说要去拿些装备 |
[28:58] | 12-08. | 1208呼叫 |
[29:00] | 12-08. | 1208请说 |
[29:01] | Request lateral with 12-10. | 请求与1210联络 |
[29:03] | Kga, he can meet me on 6. | 总台 他可以和我在六台通话 |
[29:05] | – Do you copy, 12-08? – 10-4, on 6. | – 收到吗 1208? – 收到 第六频道 |
[29:11] | Yo, dickhead, where you been at? | 嘿 呆瓜 你上哪去了 |
[29:13] | When you’re working deep cover, carv, | 要做卧底时 Carv |
[29:14] | You got to get into the part. | 你得融入角色 |
[29:28] | – What’s up? – You need a little help? | – 怎么样 – 有什么能帮你的 |
[29:31] | Maybe, bro. | 也许吧 哥们 |
[29:32] | You got any raw up in here? | 你这有生货吗? |
[29:34] | You got it to spend? | 带钱了吗 |
[29:35] | For sure. | 当然 |
[29:36] | All right, then we good. Go and holler at my niggers round back. | 好吧 成交 过去找我的手下 |
[29:40] | All right | 好的 |
[29:44] | Yo, carv. | 嘿 Carv |
[29:46] | You copy this? | 收到吗 |
[29:47] | It’s all in the props, baby. All in the props. | 万事俱备 宝贝 万事俱备(包括他手里的牙签) |
[30:11] | Feel any different? | 看出什么区别吗 |
[30:13] | Me neither. Special agent cleary. | 我也没看出来 我是Cleary探员 |
[30:15] | Jim mcnulty, from the city. | Jim McNulty 市警的 |
[30:17] | How can i help you? | 有什么能帮你的 |
[30:19] | Found floating off the key bridge. | Key桥落水的浮尸 |
[30:21] | We think she’s linked to the dead girls | 我们认为她与 |
[30:22] | Found in the container at patapsco. | Patapsco河畔的集装箱女尸案有联系 |
[30:24] | Your people were just here, | 你们的人刚来过 |
[30:25] | Asking for a trace on the can. | 想查那个集装箱 |
[30:27] | Homicide fellows. | 凶杀科的 |
[30:28] | – Black guys, moreland, freamon? – Yeah, | – 黑人 Moreland和Freamon? – 对 |
[30:31] | – You working with them? – Sort of, | – 你跟他们共事? – 算是吧 |
[30:33] | I fished her out. I kind of feel like it’s on me to find her people. | 是我把她捞上来的 觉得有责任找到她的家人 |
[30:36] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑吧 |
[30:39] | No, i thought maybe if you guys have, you know… | 不 我在想你们会不会 你瞧… |
[30:41] | Been pulling in any women who’ve been over here on the circuit. | 抓过一些被送来巡回卖淫的女子 |
[30:44] | Step into my world, virginia. | 走进我的世界吧 Virginia |
[30:52] | A grand jury? | 大陪审团? |
[30:55] | They snatched up some of our guys, | 他们抓了几个我们的人 |
[30:57] | Drove them downtown. | 带他们到市区 |
[30:58] | But you know nothing. | 但你们一无所知 |
[31:00] | Yeah, no shit, we know nothing. | 当然 我们什么都不知道 |
[31:02] | The only guy they got that even knows | 那天唯一一个知道 |
[31:04] | You had a can that day was horse… | 你们有个集装箱的 就是”马面” |
[31:06] | And he ain’t gonna say shit to nobody. | 但他屁都不会放一个 |
[31:12] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[31:13] | Horse is a rock. | “马面”硬得很 |
[31:15] | Don’t ever worry about him. | 不用担心他 |
[31:17] | My uncle neither. | 也不用担心我叔叔 |
[31:21] | But you say he wants to stop. | 但你说他想不干了 |
[31:24] | Yeah, for a little while. | 嗯 短期内 |
[31:26] | He wants you to stop moving cans through our docks… | 他想停止你通过我们的码头运集装箱… |
[31:29] | At least until this shit chills. | 至少等风声过去 |
[31:31] | These were local police, right? | 查的是本地警方 对吧 |
[31:33] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:35] | Their interest is in the girls. | 他们只关注那些女孩 |
[31:36] | That happened on the ship, the ship is gone. | 事情发生在船上 而船已经开走了 |
[31:39] | A dead end. | 死胡同一条 |
[31:40] | The malaka they want, | 他们想找的混蛋 |
[31:42] | We already got to in philly. | 已经在费城 栽在我们手里 |
[31:43] | Another dead end. | 又是一个”死”胡同 |
[31:45] | The police are going nowhere. | 警察什么也查不到 |
[31:49] | But, | 不过… |
[31:50] | More important, | 更重要的是 |
[31:52] | We address frank’s concerns. | 我们会打消Frank的担心 |
[31:55] | You tell your uncle i will meet with him. | 告诉你叔叔我想见他 |
[31:58] | He says he wants to meet with the greek. | 他说他想见”希腊人” |
[32:01] | Anything he can say to the greek, | 他想跟”希腊人”说什么 |
[32:03] | He can say to me. | 跟我说就行了 |
[32:05] | Says he wants the greek. | 他说他想见”希腊人” |
[32:08] | Says you tell him when and where. | 你告诉他时间地点 |
[32:10] | Niko Niko. | |
[32:15] | About that other business, | 另一桩买卖… |
[32:18] | The chemicals…. | 那些化学品…. |
[32:21] | What do you need them for? | 你要那些东西干什么 |
[32:23] | It’s just business. | 就是桩买卖 |
[32:25] | Everything is just business with us. | 我们间只有交易 |
[32:27] | Buy for a nickel, | 五美分买 |
[32:28] | You sell for a dime. | 一角卖 |
[32:30] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[32:32] | Who wants a dime’s worth of fucking chemicals? | 谁会想买只价值一角的化学品? |
[32:40] | So these are undocumenteds from just this field office? | 这么说 这些只是这个办事处 掌握的无证外侨? |
[32:42] | Maryland and delaware only. | 只有Maryland州和Delaware州的 |
[32:44] | Any of them still in your custody? | 当中有没有还被扣着的? |
[32:46] | I’d love the chance to show some photos, maybe get lucky. | 我想给她们看看照片 碰碰运气 |
[32:49] | Everyone in that book was deported. | 那本里的都已经被驱逐出境了 |
[32:51] | You can guess, some of them are already back. | 想想也知道 有些又跑回来了 |
[32:53] | Any field office have anything active? | 哪个驻地会有目前在拘的? |
[32:55] | That’s what i’m looking at right here. | 我这正在查 |
[32:57] | You got some girls in custody in san diego, | 圣地亚哥那刚抓了一批女孩 |
[32:59] | Also seattle. | 西雅图也有 |
[33:01] | Anything i can drive to? | 有没有我能直接开车去的地方? |
[33:02] | Closest is a case up in jersey, hudson county. | 最近的是新泽西州Hudson郡 |
[33:05] | Raid on a couple clubs up there put 12 in their bullpen four days ago. | 四天前突击了几个俱乐部 拘留了12人 |
[33:09] | That’ll work. | 那里可以 |
[33:12] | So you really gonna go up there on your own time? | 这么说你真要在私人时间去那? |
[33:15] | I’ll take a day, yeah. | 对 花一天去看看 |
[33:16] | What’s between you and this girl? | 你和这女的到底什么关系? |
[33:19] | You seen what happens down at the morgue, | 你知道停尸间是 |
[33:21] | When they can’t id a body? | 怎么处理无名尸的吗 |
[33:24] | I have. | 我见过 |
[33:34] | Mau Mau. | |
[33:36] | How you been? | 最近可好 |
[33:38] | Same old. | 老样子 |
[33:39] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[33:41] | You getting some days? | 你有工时了? |
[33:43] | Pretty much. | 还挺多的 |
[33:44] | I’m in the tower now, | 我现在在塔台 |
[33:46] | Working the lanes. | 指挥航道 |
[33:50] | You want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[33:52] | I got, i don’t know, some beers, | 我这有 我不知道 啤酒 |
[33:54] | Maybe some bacardi around. | 可能还有些巴卡第鸡尾酒 |
[33:56] | Maybe we could just go for a cup of coffee and talk, you know? | 也许我们可以去外面 边喝咖啡边谈? |
[34:03] | Let me get my jacket. | 我拿件外套 |
[34:12] | So i tell him, “dee, why you acting like that?” | 我跟他说 “Dee 你为什么要那样” |
[34:15] | He just sit there like i didn’t say a damn thing. | 他只是干坐在那 好像我什么都没说 |
[34:20] | He off the damn hook. | 若无其事一样 |
[34:25] | You tell him about the plans, right? | 你跟他说过那些安排吧? |
[34:28] | I told him you all was gonna set him up and everything. | 我告诉他你们会为他打理好一切 |
[34:31] | And he know how you all been doing for me while he away. | 他也知道 在他离开的时候 你们怎么照顾我的 |
[34:36] | He knows some. | 其中一部分 |
[34:39] | I mean, damn, he don’t need to know about it all, right? | 我是说 该死 不用让他知道全部 对吧 |
[34:47] | Anyway, | 无论如何 |
[34:49] | I’m saying i’ll get down there next weekend… | 我说我下周末再去看他… |
[34:52] | And he look at me like i ain’t saying shit. | 但他看着我就像我什么也没说 |
[34:54] | He say just leave him alone. | 他说让他自己待着 |
[35:00] | Got to turn that roast. | 该给烤肉翻面了 |
[35:02] | You gonna see, string, for real. | 给你瞧瞧 String 真的 |
[35:03] | Little donette know how to burn. | Donette也会厨艺 |
[35:14] | Your father bucking us, little man. | 你老爸和我们作对 小家伙 |
[35:17] | What you think about that? | 你说该怎么办 |
[35:21] | Yeah. I think you’re right. | 嗯 你说得对 |
[35:32] | Fucking ziggy, man. | 操蛋的Ziggy |
[35:35] | I’m about to get my ass shot behind his bullshit? | 要我为他的破事吃枪子儿? |
[35:37] | We’re reasonable, they’re reasonable. | 我们讲理 他们也讲理 |
[35:39] | Fuck that, maybe on your side of town. | 放屁 也许在你那里是吧 |
[35:46] | What’s up? | 什么事 |
[35:48] | Came to see a man about a car. | 我们为辆车来见个人 |
[35:56] | Maybe tell cheese we’re here. | 你可以告诉Cheese我们来了 |
[35:59] | Yo, cheese. | 嘿 Cheese |
[36:00] | White boy. | 白仔 |
[36:04] | Yo, you got my money, man? | 嘿 你带钱来了吗 伙计? |
[36:06] | That’s what we came to talk about. | 我们就是来谈这个的 |
[36:09] | Yo, you got to a lot of heart… | 你倒是挺够胆的… |
[36:10] | Coming up in here without my fucking money. | 来这却不带钱 |
[36:13] | We thought maybe we can work something out… | 我们认为我们能找出解决的办法… |
[36:15] | So you can get what’s yours. | 让你拿到你想要的 |
[36:17] | How you plan to do that? | 你们准备怎么做 |
[36:19] | You give the car back, | 你把车还来 |
[36:20] | I’ll get him to sell it off. | 我会让他把车卖了 |
[36:22] | Camaro with a 350 in it, | Camaro (大黄蜂)配了350引擎 |
[36:23] | It’s got to be worth more than $3,000. | 转手的话不只3000块 |
[36:25] | That’s right clever. | 真聪明 |
[36:27] | Right clever, i got to say. | 不得不说 真聪明 |
[36:30] | And i appreciate you all coming all this way so much… | 我很感激你们大老远跑过来… |
[36:33] | I’ll give the boy another week to pay. | 我会多给那小鬼一周时间付钱 |
[36:37] | Of course, | 当然 |
[36:40] | That ride ain’t worth nothing near $3,000. | 那车是绝值不了3000块了 |
[36:45] | You don’t believe me? | 你不相信我? |
[36:47] | Have a look. | 看看 |
[37:13] | You show up at my door, i’m thinking better thoughts than this. | 你出现在我门前 我还以为会有好事呢 |
[37:20] | And you counted on that? | 你吃准了是吧? |
[37:22] | Who else am i gonna ask? | 那我还能找谁呢? |
[37:23] | I ain’t no snitch, beadie. | 我不是个告密者 Beadie |
[37:25] | Not even for you am i a snitch. | 即使为了你也不行 |
[37:28] | I’m not thinking about it like that. | 我不这么想 |
[37:31] | I’m thinking, | 我是想 |
[37:32] | Here’s a guy, and | 有这么个人 |
[37:34] | We had some times together and even though, you know, | 我们在一起过 虽然 你知道 |
[37:37] | It didn’t get to where he might have wanted it… | 最终没能得到他想要的结果… |
[37:39] | He’s still a good guy someone i can talk to about this. | 他仍然是个我能跟他谈这事的好人 |
[37:45] | How come it didn’t go nowhere? | 怎么会最终没结果的 |
[37:52] | You did good. Who knows? | 你做得很好了 谁知道呢 |
[37:54] | I don’t know, | 我不知道 |
[37:56] | You never know. | 天知道 |
[38:02] | I could show you pictures of how they died. | 我可以给你看看她们死亡的照片 |
[38:03] | Broken fingernails, blood on the walls. | 残缺的指甲 壁上的血迹 |
[38:06] | All of a sudden, you’re a cop. | 突然之间 你又成了警察了 |
[38:09] | Help me with this, mau. | 帮帮我 Mau |
[38:13] | You didn’t get shit from grabbing up horseface and them, did you? | 你们抓了”马面”和其他人 但什么也没审出来 对吧 |
[38:19] | It’s kind of funny when you think about it. | 这么想还挺有趣的 |
[38:22] | I mean, you running around like your head’s all chopped off… | 我是说 你跟个无头苍蝇似地乱窜… |
[38:25] | Iooking for someone to clue you in… | 想找人提供你线索… |
[38:28] | When a lot of what you’re asking about… | 可是你想知道的那些… |
[38:32] | Is right there for the taking. | 其实近在咫尺 |
[38:33] | How so? | 怎么可能? |
[38:36] | Used to be us checkers did everything with paper and a pencil, right? | 过去我们检验员用纸笔记录 对吧? |
[38:41] | Every move on a ship, | 货船的所有动向 |
[38:43] | We wrote it down. | 我们都写在纸上 |
[38:45] | When that ship sails, | 货船离开后 |
[38:47] | And there ain’t no problems then that paper gets tossed. | 不再有问题 这些纸就会被扔掉 |
[38:52] | That don’t happen today, right? | 现在不这么干了 不是吗 |
[38:55] | Nothing gets tossed anymore. | 什么资料都不会扔掉 |
[39:01] | The computer. | 电脑 |
[39:07] | Thanks, mau. | 谢谢 Mau |
[39:32] | Well? | 怎么样 |
[39:36] | Good news and bad, zig. | 一个好消息一个坏消息 Zig |
[39:38] | Those fucking niggers. | 那帮该死的黑鬼 |
[39:41] | Give me the bad. | 先说坏消息吧 |
[39:43] | They’re still gonna kill you. | 他们还是会杀你 |
[39:45] | They’re gonna wait a week. | 会再等上一个星期 |
[39:48] | What the fuck can be good? | 那还能有啥好消息? |
[39:52] | You can cancel your car insurance. | 你可以退掉汽车险了 |
[40:08] | Let me get two red tops. | 两管红帽 |
[40:13] | There we go. | 来了 |
[40:20] | I hope you guys are taking notes. | 希望你们都记了笔记 |
[40:34] | Two caps, yo. | 给你 |
[40:50] | Shit. | 靠 |
[41:04] | One-And-One. | “一加一” |
[41:15] | One more time with that toothpick, i’m going to stab his eye with it. | 他再给我叼牙签 我就要用它戳他眼睛了 |
[41:34] | Ashamed he should be to be greek and call this a diner. | 好意思当自己是希腊人 居然把这叫饭 |
[41:42] | A talk would ease his mind. | 跟他谈谈能安抚他 |
[41:44] | Ease my mind first. | 先安抚我吧 |
[41:48] | This business with the grand jury. | 这生意扯上大陪审团了 |
[41:50] | We checked the courthouse. There is nothing special. | 我们去法院打探了 没什么特别的 |
[41:53] | Just the regular panels. | 不过是些例行询问 |
[41:56] | They’re trying to scare the men on the docks. | 他们想吓唬那些码头工人 |
[41:58] | – And? – Nobody talks. | – 结果呢? – 没人开口 |
[42:01] | But sobotka, | 但Sobotka |
[42:02] | As i said, he’s upset. | 就像我说的 他很不爽 |
[42:06] | It is more attention than he expected. | 这事的动静比他想的要大 |
[42:08] | He will need money for his lawyers. | 他得要钱请律师 |
[42:11] | Double his fee. | 给他加倍的钱 |
[42:13] | But i don’t need to meet with him. | 但我不用去见他 |
[42:16] | Let the money talk. | 用钱说话吧 |
[42:21] | Everything we get from atlanta been walked on. | 我们从Atlanta弄来的货都不行了 |
[42:23] | Each one weaker than the other. | 一个比一个差 |
[42:25] | And this nigger roberto is on the shelf to us right now. | 那个Roberto(纽约的毒贩)眼下还在跟我们避嫌 |
[42:28] | I mean, it’s getting hard to hold onto the towers… | 我是说 要维持高楼区的生意越来越难… |
[42:30] | Without our name all over the product is what i’m saying. | 我们的货已经垄断不了市场了 |
[42:34] | Who got the good shit? | 谁手头有好货? |
[42:36] | Eastside. | 东区 |
[42:37] | Eastside, who? | 东区的谁 |
[42:39] | This nigger milton got a small cut, | Milton有一小部分 |
[42:41] | “Prop” Joe… Prop joe… | |
[42:43] | This jamaican cat who got the strip off gay street. | 牙买加人盘踞了整条街 知道我在说谁吗 |
[42:46] | You talking about petey, petey dixon. | 你说的是Petey…Petey Dixon |
[42:48] | You go over to the expressway at lunchtime… | 你午餐时间上高速… |
[42:50] | – You can watch the fiends traveling from west to east. – Damn! | – 你就会看见那些瘾君子从西跑到东 – 该死 |
[42:54] | I mean, i’m cutting shit with shit right now, | 我是说 我在用垃圾偷工减料 |
[42:56] | Trying to cheat, but sooner or later. | 但骗得了一时 骗不了一世 |
[43:00] | I hear you, man, i’m on it. | 我明白 我在想办法 |
[43:05] | You working it out with dee? | 你跟Dee的关系缓和了吗 |
[43:10] | Boy got to find his own way. | 那孩子总会想通的 |
[43:13] | I’m saying, you know I think we should keep reaching out to this kid. | 我是说 我们该继续笼络这孩子 |
[43:16] | Give something to him and his girl. I don’t know, | 给他和他女友点东西 |
[43:18] | Show them we got a plan. | 让他们知道我们在想办法 |
[43:20] | Take some real estate, put it in dee’s name. | 把一些产业置于他名下 |
[43:23] | He has something to come home to. | 好让他自由后有个依靠 |
[43:26] | Do it. | 就这么办 |
[43:29] | Thing is, string, what happened happened, you know what i mean? | String 事已至此 你懂我意思吧? |
[43:33] | Push come to shove, | 该下决定了 |
[43:34] | I’ve been fair to him, ain’t l? | 我待他不薄 不是吗 |
[43:38] | You’ve been fair. | 你很够意思了 |
[43:41] | Too fair. | 有点过头了 |
[43:54] | Where’s the greek? | “希腊人”呢 |
[43:55] | He sent me. | 他让我过来 |
[43:57] | Fuck you, and fuck him. | 去你的 操他娘 |
[43:58] | Frank Frank, | |
[43:59] | He sent me to tell you that we’re doubling your fee… | 他让我过来跟你说 我们给你双倍的钱… |
[44:03] | To help with any legal troubles. | 帮你渡过法律难关 |
[44:04] | He also told me to tell you that | 他还让我告诉你 |
[44:05] | He regrets that you’re still having problems | 他很抱歉因我们的行为 |
[44:08] | On our behalf. | 让你身陷麻烦 |
[44:12] | They’re throwing my people in back of police cars… | 警察到处抓我的人… |
[44:14] | And this asshole can’t even talk face to face? | 这混蛋却不肯出来当面谈谈? |
[44:18] | I’m done. | 到此为止 |
[44:19] | I’m out. I need nothing more to do with you people. | 老子不玩了 我要跟你们划清界限 |
[44:21] | I don’t need the trouble or the money. I got a union to run. | 我不要钱也不惹麻烦 还有个工会指望我呢 |
[44:31] | They used to make steel there, no? | 那以前是炼钢的吧 |
[44:38] | Smoke from the stacks. | 那些冒烟的烟囱 |
[44:41] | But inside…. | 可惜那里面… |
[45:06] | Potassium permanganate. | 高锰酸钾 |
[45:08] | Spell “permanganate.” | “高锰酸”怎么写 |
[45:11] | F-U-C-K F-U-C-K. | |
[45:20] | You even know what the fuck you’re doing there, zig? | 你居然也懂这一手 Zig? |
[45:22] | I’m in the checker’s local, right? | 我也是检查员分会的 不是吗? |
[45:24] | You know, while you local 47 boys… | 你知道 47分会的小子们… |
[45:27] | Were having bulk cargo dropped on your heads… | 还在跟散装货较劲时 |
[45:29] | We was out grabbing the future by the balls. | 我们早就与时俱进了 |
[45:37] | So you just type that shit in there | 于是你只要在那上面打打字 |
[45:40] | And ask it for an answer? | 就能找到答案? |
[45:43] | Let me ask you: | 我问你 |
[45:46] | Why do we give a fuck what the shit is for? | 我们为什么要关心他们用那个来干嘛 |
[45:47] | If they want it, they want it. | 他们想要就要吧 |
[45:49] | I mean, besides, if i don’t get some money soon… | 除此之外 如果我不赶快弄到钱… |
[45:52] | I’m fucking toasted. | 就要死翘翘了 |
[46:05] | I don’t know who you’ve been talking to but | 我不知道你们听谁说的 |
[46:07] | We don’t have that kind of stealing going on down here. | 我们这现在没有那种盗窃了 |
[46:10] | It’s not like the old days. | 不像以前了 |
[46:12] | No? | 是吗 |
[46:14] | A little here and there, but | 这里那里总会有一两起 但 |
[46:17] | For the most part the new technology has changed everything. | 新技术改变了一切 |
[46:24] | – Look, see this little box right here? – You fucking mind? | – 看见这儿的小箱子了吗 – 别乱指 |
[46:27] | Ring’s a little stressed right now… | Ring压力有点大… |
[46:29] | Having misplaced a frozen can full of japanese tuna steaks… | 他把本该昨天送到Jessup批发市场的… |
[46:32] | Supposed to be at the jessup wholesale market by yesterday. | 一整箱冰冻日本金枪鱼排放错了地方 |
[46:36] | Bite me. | 咬我啊 |
[46:37] | Frank, these officers are– | Frank 这些警官是… |
[46:38] | I know who they are. | 我知道他们是谁 |
[46:40] | Frank here helped set this system up. | Frank帮着建立了这个系统 |
[46:41] | He probably can explain it better than i can, | 他恐怕能比我解释得更好 |
[46:44] | – If he doesn’t mind. – No problem, chief. | – 如果他不介意的话 – 不介意 头儿 |
[46:48] | In a nutshell, | 简而言之 |
[46:49] | What this shows… | 这儿显示的… |
[46:51] | Is the aqua verde at berth 4. | 是4号平台的船 |
[46:54] | The plan calls for 85 moves. That’s cans, | 安排85次搬运 包括货柜 |
[46:58] | Containers, coming off the ship, and others going back on. | 集装箱 一些卸下船 一些上船 |
[47:00] | Now, look at the screen. Every time a can goes on or off, | 现在看这屏幕 每次一个集装箱上下船 |
[47:03] | The computer creates a record and puts it in the permanent database. | 电脑都会创建记录 并存入永久数据库 |
[47:07] | He was saying the computer makes it hard to steal off the docks. | 他刚刚说有了电脑 从码头偷集装箱就变困难了 |
[47:11] | Did our port manager tell you that | 那我们的码头经理有没有告诉你 |
[47:12] | Right now we got 160 boxes missing off the patapsco terminal alone? | 目前为止仅仅Patapsco站 我们就丢了160个集装箱? |
[47:17] | Or that last time we inventoried the truck chassis we came up 300 light? | 又或者上次盘点汽车底盘时 发现少了300个? |
[47:22] | No, i suppose not. That’s management for you. | 不 我想没说吧 这就是经营管理了 |
[47:24] | 160? 160? | |
[47:25] | Not that all of them are stolen. You can lose a can by accident, | 也不全是偷的 也可能是意外遗失 |
[47:28] | No problem. For one thing, | 没什么大不了的 首先 |
[47:31] | These hand-Helds use radio waves. | 是这些手持设备 用的是无线电 |
[47:34] | With all the equipment and container stacks out there sometimes | 外面有那么多集装箱和设备 |
[47:37] | Waves get knocked down. That happens, a can don’t get entered. | 无线电会被屏蔽 这时有发生 一些集装箱不会被登记 |
[47:40] | Or, just as easy, a checker makes the wrong entry. | 又或者 只是检验员犯了个错误 |
[47:42] | Either ’cause he’s lazy, | 要么因为他太懒 |
[47:43] | he’s sloppy, or he’s still shitfaced from the night before. | 办事马虎 要么他宿醉未醒 |
[47:48] | Or, simpler than that, you got fat fingers. | 或者 更简单的可能是 你手指太粗 |
[47:50] | No offense. | 无意冒犯 |
[47:52] | So imagine february on the docks. | 想想二月的码头 |
[47:54] | You’re wearing gortex gloves, trying to punch numbers on that thing. | 你戴着哥特龙纤维手套 试着按那些按键 |
[47:57] | You’re saying that’s what happened to the can with the girls in it? | 你是说那个装着女尸的 集装箱就是这么失踪的? |
[48:01] | Beadie, darling, I don’t know what happened there. | Beadie 亲爱的 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[48:04] | I’m just saying, if you go by the computer… | 我只是说 如果你查电脑… |
[48:06] | It might look like there’s some dirt going down… | 你会以为里面有什么小猫腻… |
[48:08] | When it’s really just a glitch in the system. | 其实可能只是个电脑的小故障 |
[48:10] | The customs seal was broke on that box. | 那箱子的海关封条破了 |
[48:13] | Shouldn’t that get noticed? | 难道你们没注意到 |
[48:15] | You’re offloading a ship the size of a small town. | 你卸的可是有小镇那么大的一艘货船 |
[48:19] | You might notice a broke seal, you might not. | 你可能会注意到那封条 也可能不 |
[48:23] | Look, you wanna keep pulling our chain, you can. | 听着 你想再逼问我们 随意 |
[48:26] | But it ain’t like it’s just that one box that went missing. | 但只是一个箱子失踪了 |
[48:29] | We lose them sons of bitches all the time. | 弄丢这些狗娘养的是常有的事 |
[48:36] | Frank give you everything you need? | Frank把你们想知道的都告诉你们了吗 |
[48:37] | He did, thanks. | 他说了 谢谢 |
[48:40] | They’re playing us. | 他们在耍我们 |
[48:49] | You drove all the way from baltimore on a hope and a prayer? | 你带着憧憬大老远从Baltimore过来? |
[48:51] | Yeah, i’m dead-Ended on this. | 嗯 我的调查陷入死胡同了 |
[48:53] | Is there anything we can offer any of them for cooperation? | 我们能跟她们做些交易 以寻求合作吗? |
[48:56] | You could marry one of them, | 你可以跟她们中的一个结婚 |
[48:57] | Make her an american housewife. | 让她做个美国家庭主妇 |
[48:59] | Short of that, they’re going back the fuck where they came from. | 如果不这样 她们从哪来就得回哪去了 |
[49:01] | – Where do you hold them? – County detention. | – 你把她们关在哪 – 郡拘留所 |
[49:04] | We keep the undocumenteds out of gen pop. | 我们不会把无证外侨关在普通囚区 |
[49:08] | You all heard of worldcom? | 你们听说过世通吗 |
[49:11] | All right, let’s try this. | 好吧 我们试着理解看 |
[49:13] | You all get jacked by some knockos. | 你们被警察抄了 |
[49:16] | But you all clean. You all got an outstanding warrant, | 你们身上很干净 只是身负未执行的逮捕令 |
[49:18] | Like everybody in here. What do you do? | 就像在座的各位一样 你们怎么办 |
[49:26] | Give another name. | 谎报名字 |
[49:27] | Why? | 为什么 |
[49:31] | Because your real name ain’t no good. | 因为你的真名会坏事 |
[49:32] | All right, it ain’t good and…. | 对 真名不好而且…. |
[49:35] | Follow through. | 接着说 |
[49:39] | All right, death grip ain’t shit? | 好了 现在”死亡之握”很烂 |
[49:43] | Then change up the name. | 那就换个名字 |
[49:45] | What else? | 还有呢 |
[49:46] | Yo, i got it, change the caps from red to blue, right? | 我想到了 把红盖换成蓝盖 对吗 |
[49:50] | Make it look like we got some fresh shit, boom. | 让人以为我们有了新玩意 |
[49:53] | – Yea – You know what else we might could do? | – 很好 – 知道我们还能做什么吗 |
[49:56] | Give each tower its own name, right? | 给每栋高楼的货取个自己的名字 |
[49:57] | And then we do, like, some fake competing. | 让我们之间搞虚假竞争 |
[50:00] | So, a fiend gets some bad shit from one, | 那么 要是毒鬼从一个地方买了烂货 |
[50:02] | He’d go back to the other. | 他就会到另一个地方 |
[50:04] | There’s a thinking man, right there. | 这孩子有开动脑筋呢 |
[50:06] | See, nigger, ain’t that what the fuck i just said? | 小子 那些难道不是我刚刚说过的吗 |
[50:11] | You and my uncle talk? | 你跟我叔叔谈过了? |
[50:13] | Sure. | 对 |
[50:14] | How’d it go? | 情况如何 |
[50:16] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[50:23] | Three boxes. | 三个集装箱 |
[50:25] | All of them on the wilhelmina. | 全是Wilhelmina号上的 |
[50:28] | And you should tell your uncle… | 你告诉你叔叔… |
[50:29] | That it’s three times the usual fee | 每个箱子的酬劳是以前的 |
[50:32] | For each. | 三倍 |
[50:37] | We | 我们… |
[50:39] | Checked on those chemicals. | 查了那些化学品 |
[50:41] | We looked into that. | 仔细查了查 |
[50:43] | I was worried, you know? | 你知道 我有些担心 |
[50:49] | Before i deliver, i wanna know what you need it for. | 在我送之前 我想知道你们要那些干嘛 |
[50:53] | A bomb or some shit? | 炸弹还是别的什么 |
[50:56] | I ain’t down for that. | 我可不奉陪 |
[50:59] | You use that shit to process drugs, don’t you? | 你们用那些制毒 是不是 |
[51:03] | Cocaine. | 可卡因 |
[51:10] | You still want it, i got it on the fairfield piers. | 你们还想要 我会送到Fairfield码头 |
[51:12] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[51:14] | When? | 何时 |
[51:16] | End of the week. | 这周末 |
[51:23] | Maryska Maryska. | |
[51:26] | She’s good with english. | 她英语不错 |
[51:34] | They’re dead. All i’m trying to do is get word to the families. | 她们都死了 我只是想给她们家人带个话 |
[52:06] | What did she say? | 她说什么 |
[52:08] | She wants to know, if she knows a girl, | 她想知道 如果她认识 |
[52:11] | Does she get to stay? | 能留下来吗 |
[52:44] | You want a good restaurant for dinner, | 你想找间好餐厅吃个饭 |
[52:45] | Or are you headed right back? | 还是现在就回去 |
[52:54] | A computer? | 电脑? |
[52:55] | To run a trace on the missing containers | 查遗失的集装箱 |
[52:57] | In the port administration’s database. | 就记录在码头管理部门的数据库里 |
[53:00] | You’re looking for what? | 你们在查什么 |
[53:01] | A pattern for our case. | 我们案子的犯罪模式 |
[53:02] | We need to know who left those girls on the dock and why. | 我们想知道是谁 为什么把那些女孩留在那 |
[53:05] | We’re supposed to be on sobotka and the checkers union anyway… | 我们反正要查Sobotka和检查员工会… |
[53:08] | So folding one investigation into the other makes sense. | 两案并查也有道理 |
[53:11] | Not to me, it doesn’t. | 对我来说不是 |
[53:13] | I’m not bringing your open murders anywhere near this detail, | 我不会让专案组调查你们的谋杀案 |
[53:15] | That’s a loser for us. | 那是个败招 |
[53:17] | – Lieutenant! – We bring in a few drug rips, | – 警督 – 我们查一些毒品 |
[53:21] | And show that we gave sobotka and his union a quick, fair look, | 告诉上面我们迅速 漂亮地 调查了Sobotka和他的工会 |
[53:23] | It’s more than enough for burrell. | 这对Burrell就够了 |
[53:25] | He returns the favor, and i’m out of the basement… | 他再帮个忙 让我离开地下室… |
[53:27] | And running an investigative unit again. | 再次回到调查组 |
[53:30] | You dirty me up with murders i can’t solve. | 你让我查我破不了的谋杀案 |
[53:31] | It doesn’t play like that. | 这可不成 |
[53:33] | Homicide’s not the place to sprawl a case, lieutenant. | 凶案组不是个好好查案的地方 警督 |
[53:36] | Rawls Rawls, | |
[53:38] | Landsman… Landsman… | |
[53:39] | They have no patience for anything but a quick shake. | 他们只喜欢速战速决 草草收场 |
[53:43] | We got enough room for it here, anyway. | 反正 我们有查这案子的资源 |
[53:57] | You can set up here at the off-Site… | 你们能把这当据点… |
[54:00] | And we can share information. | 我们可以共享情报 |
[54:02] | But the murders stay with homicide. | 但谋杀案还是凶杀科的 |
[54:07] | Unless, of course, | 除非你找到疑犯 |
[54:08] | You find a suspect. | 那又另当别论 |
[54:40] | Three roiros, four containers. | 三艘货轮 四集装箱 |
[54:43] | I got all my cards up, including long numbers… | 我把所有的班都排上了 |
[54:45] | And we’re still short. | 但还是缺人 |
[54:46] | – A good day. – That it is. | – 今天真不错 – 确实 |
[54:52] | Everybody works today, | 今天所有人都上岗 |
[54:53] | Even you, my little j-Series wonders. Even you. | 连你也有活干了 J级的小鬼 |
[55:02] | Is horse working the wilhelmina today? | 今天”马面”负责Wilhelmina号吗 |
[55:05] | I told that motherfucker we were done. | 我跟那混蛋说了我们不玩了 |
[55:08] | I told him! | 我告诉他的 |
[55:09] | He said he talked to you. | 他说他跟你谈过了 |
[55:10] | He said it’s triple-Rate for every can. | 他说每个箱子三倍的价 |
[55:13] | Triple? | 三倍? |
[55:24] | – Call horse in the tower. Tell him he’s working the wilhelmina. – All right. | – 打给塔楼上的马面 让他上Wilhelmina号 – 好的 |
[55:28] | It’s now or never for us, i got no choice. | 机会只有一次 我别无选择 |
[55:31] | Today we got ships, uncle frank. | 今天我们有船来了 Frank叔叔 |
[55:33] | Today. | 今天 |
[55:35] | But the writing’s on the fucking wall. | 但他妈的是个不祥之兆 |
[55:42] | Fuck the wall. | 去他的不祥 |