时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Ain’t working out for y’all, huh? | 还没全填出来? |
[00:23] | Mars is the god of war, right? | Mars是战神 对吧? |
[00:26] | Planet, too. | 也是行星 |
[00:27] | I know it’s a planet. But the clue is “Greek god of war.” | 我知道是行星 但是提示是”希腊战神” |
[00:32] | Ares Ares. | |
[00:36] | Greeks called him Ares. Same dude, different name, that’s all. | 希腊人称之为Ares 同一个家伙 名字不同 就是这样 |
[00:41] | Ares fits. Thanks. | Ares正符合 多谢 |
[00:44] | It’s all good. | 不客气 |
[00:46] | See, back in middle school and all, I used to love them myths. | 瞧 上中学时我很喜欢这些神话 |
[00:49] | That stuff was deep. Truly. | 那些东西很深奥 真的 |
[00:54] | You’re up. | 轮到你了 |
[01:06] | State calls Omar Little, Your Honor. | 州检请求传唤Omar Little 法官大人 |
[01:12] | Faggot. | 兔儿爷 |
[01:21] | Do you solemnly swear to tell the truth… | 你是否愿意庄严宣誓 如实陈述 |
[01:23] | the whole truth and nothing but the truth, so help you God? | 全部真相 句句属实 以求上帝的保佑? |
[01:26] | I surely do. | 我宣誓 |
[01:29] | State your name for the record. | 报出你的名字以便法庭记录 |
[01:31] | Omar Devon Little Omar Devon Little. | |
[01:33] | Mr. Little, how old are you? | Little先生 你多大了 |
[01:35] | About 29, thereabout. | 29岁 左右 |
[01:37] | -And where do you live? -No place in particular, ma’am. | – 你住在哪 – 没有固定住所 女士 |
[01:41] | -You’re homeless? -In the wind, so to speak. | – 你无家可归吗 – 四海为家 可以这么说 |
[01:44] | And what is your occupation? | 你的职业是什么 |
[01:47] | Occupation? | 职业? |
[01:49] | What exactly do you do for a living, Mr. Little? | 你以何谋生 Little先生? |
[01:53] | I rip and run. | 我打劫 |
[01:55] | -You…. -I robs drug dealers. | – 你… – 我抢劫毒贩 |
[02:02] | And exactly how long has this been your occupation, Mr. Little? | 你做这一行已经有多久了 Little先生 |
[02:06] | I don’t know exactly. | 我也搞不清了 |
[02:08] | I venture to say maybe about eight or nine years. | 我猜大概有8-9年了吧 |
[02:12] | Mr. Little, how does a man rob drug dealers for eight or nine years… | Little先生 一个多年来靠抢劫毒贩为生的人… |
[02:16] | and live to tell about it? | 是如何幸存下来 还在这儿为我们娓娓道来? |
[02:23] | Day at a time, I suppose. | 我想是过好每一天吧 |
[04:02] | What do we know? | 我们都查到了什么? |
[04:04] | On Sobotka, very little. He seems to live within his means. | 对于Sobotka 很少 他过日子精打细算 |
[04:07] | House in Glen Burnie, paid-off truck, modest savings. | 房子在Glen Burnie 车贷已还清 中等积蓄 |
[04:11] | Credit history is okay. | 信用记录也没问题 |
[04:13] | There’s no flash to him, nothing dramatic. | 没什么特别的 也没什么可疑的 |
[04:15] | Doesn’t sound much like a money man to me. | 听起来不像个金主 |
[04:17] | Or maybe he’s hiding it. | 也许被他藏了起来 |
[04:18] | The union is also a little threadbare. | 工会也是捉襟见肘 |
[04:21] | They paid the taxes on union hall almost a year late… | 工会办公室的物业税晚交了一年… |
[04:24] | and that was only after they got hit with liens. | 直到被法院扣押 |
[04:26] | Looking at their books– | 看看他们的账本… |
[04:27] | -You subpoenaed their books? -You don’t need to. | – 你传唤了他们的账本? – 不需要 |
[04:30] | IBS books are open to the Justice Department… | 根据一起五年前在纽约发生的 |
[04:32] | under the terms of a federal racketeering case… | 联邦诈骗案判例条款 |
[04:34] | that came out of New York five years ago. | 工会账本对司法部是公开的… |
[04:36] | We called Washington. | 我们给华盛顿打了电话 |
[04:37] | They sent us a copy of everything the Baltimore locals have filed. | 他们给我们发来了 Baltimore地方工会的所有资料 |
[04:41] | The books show that there’s less than a 100 checkers… | 账簿上显示只有不到一百名检验员… |
[04:44] | still paying dues to 15-14. | 仍在给本地工会上交会费 |
[04:46] | And that’s down from about 300 in the ’70s. They’re hurting. | 从70年代的300名一直减少 工会损失惨重 |
[04:51] | So where’s all this money Valchek is talking about? | 那Valchek说的钱在哪? |
[04:53] | The IBS hired Bruce DiBiago to lobby Annapolis this session. | 码头工会这期雇佣了Bruce DiBiago 游说Annapolis州议会 |
[04:57] | And through individual officers and union members… | 并且通过内部干事和工会成员… |
[05:00] | they’ve paid about $70,000 to various PACs… | 在过去八个月捐献了约7万美元… |
[05:02] | and Democratic organizations in the last eight months. | 给不同的政治行动委员(专为竞选人筹募经费)以及民主党团体 |
[05:05] | They show any of that on their books? | 这在他们的账本中都有记录? |
[05:06] | No, we pieced that together from the campaign finance reports. | 没有 我们是从不同的 竞选财务报告中整理出来的 |
[05:09] | That’s just what was in the names of the union officers we cross-referenced. | 还仅仅是把工会干事的名字 进行了交叉对比 |
[05:13] | -So, where’s the cash coming from? -Drugs? | – 那钱从哪来 – 毒品? |
[05:17] | So far, | 迄今为止 |
[05:18] | DNRs on the union hall phones don’t show much. | 追踪工会电话并没有多少收获 |
[05:21] | Union business and personal calls, but no beepers… | 都是工会业务或私人电话 没有呼机… |
[05:24] | and not much in the way of cell numbers or payphones either. | 手机和公用电话也很少 |
[05:28] | What’s with those hand-to-hands? Anything connect? | 街头交易呢 有联系吗? |
[05:30] | We’re buying from a lot of white boys. | 我们从许多白小子那买了不少 |
[05:33] | O’Donnell Heights, Greektown, Highlandtown above the park. | O’Donnell高楼区 希腊区 公园那边的高地区 |
[05:37] | But any port connections feel random. | 但只是偶尔会和港口有交集 |
[05:39] | The money comes from somewhere. | 钱一定有出处 |
[05:42] | Maybe it’s what the checkers do. | 也许和检验员的活动有关 |
[05:46] | I mean… | 我的意思是… |
[05:48] | they monitor what comes in and out of the port. | 他们监视货物在港口的进出 |
[05:51] | That’s what they do, that’s their value. | 这是他们的工作 他们的价值 |
[05:53] | They’re bringing the shit in? | 是他们把东西运进来? |
[05:55] | Or they’re letting it happen. | 或者放任自流 |
[05:57] | Like that can full of dead girls. | 就像装满女尸的集装箱 |
[06:00] | They kept that out of the computer. | 他们不让它被计算机记录 |
[06:02] | Which is why we’re gonna quietly do some work on that side of things. | 这就是我们要悄悄侦查的方向 |
[06:05] | Kima, Prez, | Kima和Prez |
[06:08] | I want you to start looking at girls. | 我要让你们开始调查那些姑娘 |
[06:10] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[06:13] | If they’re coming into Baltimore, who’s working them? | 如果她们偷渡到Baltimore 那会是谁在操作? |
[06:15] | Are they club dancing, whoring? We need to plug into that circuit. | 是来做舞女还是做妓女? 我们需要深入那个圈子调查 |
[06:19] | As for the rest of you… | 你们剩下的人… |
[06:21] | Lester is gonna stay with the paper trail and with the DNRs… | Lester继续调查各种记录 追踪电话 |
[06:24] | Iooking for connections to the union money. | 找到其中与工会资金的联系 |
[06:26] | Herc and Carver… you guys keep working the drug corners near the port. | Herc和Carver 继续注意码头附近的毒品交易点 |
[06:31] | Officer Russell here and Bunk Moreland | Russell和Bunk Moreland警官 |
[06:32] | are assigned to Homicide… | 虽然受凶杀科委派… |
[06:34] | but for the time being they’ll be with us… | 但暂时和我们一起共事… |
[06:36] | running the port database, looking for any pattern involving contraband. | 查询码头数据库 寻找任何和走私有关的模式 |
[06:40] | Questions? | 有问题吗? |
[06:53] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[06:55] | -I’m Thomas. -Beadie. | – 我是Thomas – Beadie |
[06:57] | Would you like to go to Royal Farms, maybe get a cup of coffee? | 愿意跟我去Royal Farms(连锁便利店)喝杯咖啡吗? |
[07:02] | Right. | 好吧 |
[07:07] | Yo, I’m Thomas. You want a coffee? | 嗨 我是Thomas 你想喝杯咖啡? |
[07:11] | Listen, I was gonna ask her for her panties to make some soup with… | 听着 我是想讨她的内裤去做汤… |
[07:14] | but I was afraid she’d take it the wrong way. | 但是 我估计她会错意了 |
[07:21] | So you’re saying you were at the opposite end of the parking lot… | 你声称当攻击者拔枪时… |
[07:23] | when the assailant drew his gun? | 你在停车场的另一边? |
[07:25] | Thereabout. | 差不多 |
[07:26] | Do you see the gunman who killed Mr. Gant | 那你是否看见杀害Gant先生的枪手 |
[07:28] | anywhere in the courtroom today? | 出现在今天的法庭上? |
[07:31] | Yo, what up, Bird? | 嗨 Bird 你好吗? |
[07:33] | For the record, you are identifying the defendant, Marquis Hilton. | 为了记录请注意 你认出的是被告Marquis Hilton |
[07:37] | It’s just Bird to me. | 对我来说 他就叫Bird |
[07:39] | And Mr. Little, you had seen him many times before, had you not? | Little先生 你以前常见到他 是吗? |
[07:43] | Yeah, we jailed together down the Cut– | 是的 我们一起蹲过监狱… |
[07:44] | Objection, Your Honor. May we approach? | 反对 法官大人 我们能上前吗? |
[07:53] | Quite a witness, ain’t he? | 这个证人不赖 不是吗? |
[07:58] | Word on the street is, | 街上的传言是 |
[08:00] | Omar ain’t nowhere near them rises when the shit pop. | 枪击发生时 Omar根本不在现场 |
[08:04] | Street said little cocksucker was over on the East Side… | 这个小贱货当时正在东区… |
[08:06] | sticking up some Ashland Avenue niggers. | 抢劫几个Ashland大道的黑鬼 |
[08:09] | That’s the word on the street, huh? | 这是街头在传的? |
[08:13] | Trouble is, String, we ain’t on the street. | 问题是 String 我们现在不在街上 |
[08:16] | We’re in a court of law. | 我们是在法庭上 |
[08:19] | Your Honor– | 法官大人… |
[08:20] | Objection is noted and preserved for the record, Mr. Levy. Move on. | 反对已记录并生效 Levy先生 继续吧 |
[08:24] | Thank you, Your Honor. | 多谢 法官大人 |
[08:26] | Jurors will disregard that last comment from the witness | 陪审团请忽略证人的前一句证词 |
[08:29] | in which he explained… where he had last encountered the defendant. | 关于他上一次是在哪里遇见被告 |
[08:34] | Yes or no, Mr. Little? | 是或不是 Little 先生? |
[08:35] | Prior to the shooting, did you know the defendant? | 枪杀发生以前 你就认识被告? |
[08:39] | I knew the man, but wasn’t like he was no friend or nothing. | 我认识他 但谈不上朋友 |
[08:42] | So you would have no trouble recognizing him | 所以你可以毫无困难地 |
[08:44] | from a moderate distance… say 20, 25 yards in daylight? | 在白天 距离20-25码之外 认出他? |
[08:49] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[08:51] | Mr. Little, do you recognize… | Little先生 你是否认出… |
[08:55] | this particular weapon? | 这把特别的武器? |
[08:57] | Yeah, that’s Bird’s gun, the .380. | 是的 这是Bird的枪 点38口径 |
[08:58] | -You’ve seen it before? -Bird always flashing that thing. | – 你以前见过吗? – Bird总是炫耀它 |
[09:01] | So you’d actually seen it before the day in question. | 那么在案发之前 以及案发当天 |
[09:04] | And on the day in question? | 你的确见过这把枪 对吧? |
[09:07] | It was in Bird’s hand. | 就在Bird的手中 |
[09:09] | When he shot at Mr. Gant? | 当他射向Gant先生的时候? |
[09:12] | Yes, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[09:14] | Bird covet them shiny little pistols. | Bird就垂涎这些蹭光发亮的小手枪 |
[09:16] | Objection, Your Honor. | 反对 法官大人 |
[09:18] | And the boy too trifling to throw it off even after a daytime murder. | 而且这小子轻浮到 即使是光天化日下杀人 也不肯把枪扔掉 |
[09:21] | You’re a lying cocksucker, man. | 你就是个撒谎贱人 |
[09:23] | I’ll rip your heart out your goddamn chest! | 我要把你的心从你TMD胸口挖出来 |
[09:25] | The defendant will regain control or he will be forcibly restrained… | 被告要么自我克制 要么被强制管制… |
[09:29] | and I will clear the court. | 退出旁听席 |
[09:31] | The witness’s last answer is to be stricken and disregarded by the jury. | 证人最后一句回答将被删去 陪审团不必理会 |
[09:40] | Niko Niko. | |
[09:44] | Eton is my friend. | Eton是我朋友 |
[09:46] | It’s good to have friends meet, no? | 大家朋友幸会 不是吗? |
[09:50] | Eton? Eton, huh? | |
[09:52] | That’s from the Greek, meaning what? | 在希腊语中什么意思? |
[09:54] | No Greek. Israeli. | 不是希腊 是以色列 |
[09:58] | Yeah? | 是吗? |
[10:00] | ‘Cause you look Greek, no offense. | 因为你看起来像希腊人 无意冒犯 |
[10:03] | Either way, I mean…. | 不管怎样吧… |
[10:12] | You have the chemicals? | 你有那些化学品? |
[10:14] | I can get them, as much as you want. | 我可以搞到 要多少有多少 |
[10:18] | When? | 什么时候? |
[10:19] | I was gonna do something this week. | 我本打算这星期动手 |
[10:21] | There’s been a problem, though. | 不过出了点问题 |
[10:23] | -What problem? -My cousin Ziggy. | – 什么问题? – 我的表弟Ziggy |
[10:27] | He got into a beef with these East Baltimore guys. | 他和东Baltimore的家伙起了冲突 |
[10:30] | Drug dealer by the name of Cheese took his car, burned it… | 一个叫Cheese的毒贩子把他的车烧掉了… |
[10:33] | now he’s saying he’s gonna dust Zig if he doesn’t pay. | 现在说要是还不给钱 就要收拾Zig |
[10:38] | Yeah, malaka, right. Zig fucked up the package. | 是的 蠢货一个 Zig把货搞砸了 |
[10:43] | So, you bring us the chemicals, we pay. | 那么你给我们带化学品来 我们付你钱 |
[10:47] | Then you pay your debt. | 你再去给他还债 |
[10:52] | It was $2,700, right? | 本来是2700块 对吧 |
[10:55] | Now, this asshole is saying it’s double. | 现在那混蛋说要加倍 |
[10:58] | $5,400, you believe that? | 5400块 你能相信吗 |
[11:00] | First he takes the car… | 他先是抢走了车… |
[11:01] | and now he’s jacking us around on the money. | 现在又要抢我们的钱 |
[11:04] | You want, we kill him. | 你需要 我们就做了他 |
[11:07] | No. | 不 |
[11:08] | -That ain’t it either, no. -Why no? | – 不是要这么干 – 为什么不? |
[11:13] | ‘Cause first of all, Zig fucked it up. He owes $2,700. | 因为首先 的确是Zig搞砸了 欠了人家2700块 |
[11:17] | And second, you kill Cheese… | 其次 如果你们杀了Cheese… |
[11:20] | and we’re gonna have a fight with his people, right? | 我们就和他的人卯上了 对吧? |
[11:22] | A year down the road… | 一年以后 走在路上… |
[11:23] | some nigger sees my cousin coming out the burger shop… | 某个黑鬼看着我表弟 从汉堡店里走出来 |
[11:26] | putting gas in his car on Central Avenue, | 在中央大道给车子加油 |
[11:28] | no questions, puts a cap in his ass. | 毫无疑问 准会一枪毙了他 |
[11:30] | He’s smart, huh? Niko, smart. | 他很聪明 对吧? Niko 聪明 |
[11:36] | Look… | 看… |
[11:39] | We don’t have the muscle to go talk to this guy, | 我们没实力和这些人对话 |
[11:41] | make things right. | 去把事情摆平 |
[11:44] | I was hoping maybe you do. | 我希望你们有 |
[11:49] | Mr. Little… | Little先生… |
[11:53] | can I ask why you came forward in this case? | 我可否问一下 你为什么会为此案挺身而出? |
[11:56] | I told the police what I know. | 我把我知道的告诉警方 |
[11:58] | Were you offered anything in exchange? | 你有没有得到什么交换条件? |
[12:02] | -Like what? -Were you arrested? | – 比如说? – 你被捕过吗? |
[12:04] | Were you going to be charged with a crime, and by testifying… | 你有没有被控什么罪名 而作为出庭作证的交换… |
[12:07] | did the police agree to drop those charges? | 警方将撤销对你的起诉? |
[12:11] | No, man, it ain’t even about that. | 不 伙计 根本没关系 |
[12:14] | How many times have you been arrested as an adult, Mr. Little? | 成年后 你被捕过多少次 Little先生? |
[12:17] | Shoot, I done lost count. | 啊 我数不过来了 |
[12:20] | Enough, though, not to take it personal. | 很多了吧 不过我懒得放在心上 |
[12:22] | Possession of a handgun… | 非法持械… |
[12:25] | possessing a concealed weapon, assault by pointing… | 非法持有藏匿武器 用枪意图威胁… |
[12:28] | robbery, deadly weapon, possession of a handgun again… | 抢劫 致命武器 又是非法持械… |
[12:32] | followed by violation of parole on weapon charges… | 接着是违反假释规定持有武器… |
[12:36] | followed by one count of attempted murder… | 然后是使用手枪 |
[12:38] | and use of a handgun in commission of a felony. | 构成一次蓄意谋杀的重罪… |
[12:42] | That wasn’t no attempt murder. | 那不是蓄意谋杀 |
[12:45] | What was it, Mr. Little? | 那是什么 Little先生? |
[12:47] | I shot the boy Mike-Mike in his hind parts, that all. | 我朝Mike-Mike的屁股开了枪 就是这么回事 |
[12:51] | Fixed it so he couldn’t sit right. | 修理了一下 他就不能瞎坐了 |
[12:54] | Why’d you shoot Mike-Mike in his hind parts? | 为什么你要打Mike-Mike的屁股 |
[12:58] | Mr. Little? | Little先生? |
[12:59] | -Let’s say we had a disagreement. -A disagreement over? | – 因为我们有分歧 – 什么分歧? |
[13:03] | Well, you see, Mike-Mike thought he should keep that cocaine he was slinging… | Mike-Mike认为他该留着倒卖的可卡因… |
[13:06] | and the money he was making from slinging it. | 还有卖得的钱 |
[13:09] | I thought otherwise. | 我则不以为然 |
[13:14] | So you rob drug dealers? This is what you do. | 所以你打劫毒贩 这就是你的工作? |
[13:18] | Yes, sir. | 是的 先生 |
[13:19] | You walk the streets of Baltimore with a gun… | 你带着枪 走在Baltimore的街道上… |
[13:22] | taking what you want, when you want it… | 肆无忌惮地行抢 |
[13:24] | willing to use violence when your demands aren’t met. | 而当你的要求没被满足时 就使用武力 |
[13:27] | This is who you are. | 这就是你 |
[13:31] | Why should we believe your testimony then? | 那我们为什么还要相信你的证词? |
[13:34] | Why believe anything you say? | 为什么还要相信任何你所说的话? |
[13:36] | That’s up to y’all, really. | 你们爱信不信 真的 |
[13:38] | You say you aren’t here testifying against the defendant… | 你说你来这作证并不是因为… |
[13:41] | because of any deal you made with police. | 与警方达成任何协议 |
[13:43] | True that. | 没错 |
[13:44] | That you are here because you.. | 你来这是因为… |
[13:46] | you want to tell the truth about what happened to Mr. Gant | 你想把在那个公房区停车场里 |
[13:49] | in that housing project parking lot. | Gant先生的遭遇说出来 |
[13:51] | Yup. | 是的 |
[13:52] | When in fact you are exactly the kind of person who would… | 而事实上 你就是那种… |
[13:55] | if you felt you needed to… | 出于自身需要… |
[13:57] | shoot a man down on a housing project parking lot… | 会在公房区停车场 开枪射杀… |
[13:59] | and then lie to the police about it, would you not? | 并向警方撒谎的人 不是吗? |
[14:02] | Look, I ain’t never put my gun on no citizen. | 看 我从不把我的枪对准平民 |
[14:05] | You are amoral, are you not? | 你不谈道德 对吧 |
[14:09] | You are feeding off the violence and the despair of the drug trade. | 毒品交易里的暴力和绝望养活了你 |
[14:13] | You are stealing from those who themselves are stealing the lifeblood from our city. | 你从喝着我们城市鲜血的家伙那抢走钱 |
[14:18] | You are a parasite who leeches off… | 你是个寄生虫 仰仗着… |
[14:20] | – Just like you, man. – …the culture of drugs…. | – 就像你一样 伙计 – …毒品文化…. |
[14:21] | Excuse me? What? | 抱歉? 什么? |
[14:23] | I got the shotgun. | 我有散弹枪 |
[14:26] | You got the briefcase. | 你有公文包 |
[14:30] | It’s all in the game, though, right? | 都是游戏的一部分 对不? |
[14:36] | And with the economy, what it is… | 考虑到经济形势 怎么说呢… |
[14:38] | you can really consider coming in 10% or 20% below asking… | 即使报价低10%或20%… |
[14:41] | and still feel competitive. | 还是会很有竞争力 |
[14:42] | Even on the Hamburg Street address? | 即使是Hamburg街的? |
[14:44] | Absolutely. | 是的 |
[14:45] | I have to admit, I like the house at 1501 . | 我得承认 我喜欢1501号的那栋房子 |
[14:48] | Although I didn’t like the color of the whirlpool tub… | 虽然我不喜欢在主卧卫浴间里… |
[14:50] | in the master suite bathroom. Magenta? | 水疗按摩浴缸的颜色 那是洋红色? |
[14:53] | That’s cosmetic. | 那只是装饰色 |
[14:54] | If they want to make the sale… | 如果他们想卖掉的话… |
[14:55] | they should have some amount of couth to change the color. | 至少应该有点修养 把颜色换了 |
[14:58] | I know it’s such a tiny point to harp on. | 我知道这事有点斤斤计较了 |
[15:01] | – Well.. – Maybe you’re right. | – 嗯… – 也许你是对的 |
[15:03] | Maybe we should just keep looking. We shouldn’t settle for just anything. | 也许我们应该再看看 不应该随便就定下来 |
[15:07] | And you think that there will be some new open houses this Sunday? | 你知道这个星期天 会有别的房子要出售吗? |
[15:11] | I’m sorry, what were you saying? | 抱歉 你说什么? |
[15:13] | We’re gonna keep looking. You’ll take us around again on Sunday? | 我们要继续看房子 周日你还能带我们继续转转吗? |
[15:16] | Definitely. | 没问题 |
[15:18] | -Okay then, see you Sunday, early. -Great. | – 好的 星期天一早见 – 好的 |
[15:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:26] | I’ll see you then. | 到时见 |
[15:31] | You are a child, you know that? | 你就是一小孩 知道不? |
[15:35] | – What do you want? -Dinner and a movie. | – 想干什么? – 吃饭看电影 |
[15:37] | Come on, stop it. | 得了吧 别这样 |
[15:40] | Why not? | 为什么不? |
[15:41] | This isn’t going anywhere, Jimmy. | 不会有结果的 Jimmy |
[15:43] | Dinner and a movie, then I’ll walk you to the door… | 吃完饭看完电影 我送你回家… |
[15:45] | and you tell me to go fuck myself like you should’ve done way back when. | 然后你告诉我 滚一边去 就像你当初应该做的那样 |
[15:48] | How about I tell you to fuck yourself here and now? | 如果我告诉你 现在就滚怎么样? |
[15:51] | Then you can save that money for someone else. | 那你就能省下钱 花在别人身上了 |
[15:53] | Come on, Elena. Come on, I signed all your damn papers. | 别这样 Elena 别这样 我在你给的文件上都签字了 |
[15:57] | Give me another shot. | 再给我一次机会 |
[16:01] | Friday. You pay for the sitter. | 周五 你付保姆钱 |
[16:15] | So how that D.C. game, man? | 华盛顿那边怎么样? |
[16:18] | Same as it ever was. | 和以前一样 |
[16:20] | Chocolate City, I ain’t been there in a while. | 巧克力之城 我有段时间没去了 |
[16:23] | Call it Drama City nowadays. | 现在叫戏剧之城 |
[16:25] | Otherwise, same old gogo. Same old Bamas. | 不过 还是那Go-Go的老调 同一群老骨头 |
[16:30] | Same soup, just reheated, know what I’m saying? | 同样的汤 回锅热了热而已 知道我说什么吗? |
[16:33] | If you need anything to make this happen, | 如果你还需要什么帮助 |
[16:35] | you gotta get it yourself. | 那你得自己出马了 |
[16:37] | I can’t go through my people. | 我不能交代给我的手下 |
[16:39] | If Stringer Bell reaching all the way past Baltimore | Stringer Bell绕过Baltimore远道而来 |
[16:42] | with this kind of work… | 亲自送来这趟活儿… |
[16:44] | then we got a real mystery going on, don’t we? | 看来真是够神秘的 不是吗? |
[16:48] | Don’t worry, no mistakes. | 别担心 不会出岔子 |
[16:50] | Nothing that might come back on you. | 不会有人回头找你麻烦 |
[16:52] | You sure of your people? | 你敢对你的人打包票? |
[16:54] | My cousin up in there… | 我堂兄在那边… |
[16:56] | -he on it. -All right. | – 他会搞定 – 好的 |
[16:59] | I can’t stand that gogo shit, anyhow. | 不过 我受不了那些GoGo的破调子 |
[17:02] | Ain’t heard it live, then. | 肯定没去过现场吧 |
[17:05] | I know a club in Oxon Hill that would wreck y’all. | 在Oxon Hill有家酒吧 能把你爽死 |
[17:07] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:11] | If I’m around the way. | 如果我路过 |
[17:14] | So, how you doing? | 那么 现在你怎么样? |
[17:17] | Nursing school right now. | 正上护士学校 |
[17:19] | Good, that’s good. | 不错 很不错 |
[17:21] | Lester’s been pushing me, you know. | 你瞧 Lester一直在鞭策我 |
[17:23] | He does it, | 他就是那样 |
[17:24] | kind of without you knowing that he’s doing it. | 不知不觉中给了你动力 |
[17:26] | Yeah, I know what you mean. | 是的 我知道你的意思 |
[17:28] | So anyway, he said that you would be by today to talk about the clubs. | 他说你今天要谈关于一些俱乐部的事 |
[17:31] | About some girls, Russian. | 关于一些姑娘 俄国姑娘 |
[17:34] | Or from that part of the world. | 或者说那边的世界 |
[17:35] | The ones on the circuit, yeah. | 那些来来去去的姑娘 嗯 |
[17:37] | You should try this place called Nightshift down off of Holabird. | 你应该去一个叫Nightshift的地方 就在Holabird过去一点 |
[17:40] | I have a friend who works there. | 我有个朋友在那儿工作 |
[17:41] | She worked with a bunch of Russian girls last year | 她去年和一帮俄国姑娘一起工作过 |
[17:44] | for about three months. | 大概有三个月 |
[17:46] | Think she’ll talk to me? | 她会和我谈吗? |
[17:47] | Only if I ask her. | 如果我跟她打个招呼 |
[17:49] | Thank you, Detective, nothing further. | 多谢 警官 没有问题了 |
[17:52] | Anything more on redirect, Miss Nathan? | 还有问题吗 Nathan小姐? |
[17:53] | No, Your Honor. | 没有了 法官大人 |
[17:55] | Let’s take 10 minutes and then run the closing arguments. | 休庭10分钟然后结案陈词 |
[17:58] | I have every intention of beginning tomorrow with jury instructions. | 明天我将指导陪审团案情讨论 |
[18:06] | – How’d Omar do? – You didn’t see it? | – Omar干得怎么样? – 没看到? |
[18:08] | Not the cross. That bad? | 交叉盘问那段没看 那么有破坏力? |
[19:05] | You have no problem. | 你的问题解决了 |
[19:07] | No? | 解决了? |
[19:08] | To start, he wants you to pay $5,400. Then we talk. | 开始他要你先付5400块 谈了之后 |
[19:12] | He says, “No, you pay just the $2,700.” | 他说 付2700就好 |
[19:15] | Yeah, I saw how you talked. | 是的 我看见你们怎么谈了 |
[19:17] | But you will not pay the $2,700. | 但你不用付这2700 |
[19:19] | Instead you will get the money for the car that burned. | 而是得到被烧毁的车的赔偿 |
[19:23] | -Yeah? -Yeah. | – 真的? – 真的 |
[19:26] | Him we don’t know. | 他是谁我们不认识 |
[19:28] | But the one he calls boss, him we know. | 但是我们认识他叫老板的那个家伙 |
[19:38] | You gonna sit there and pout? | 你打算就这么撅嘴坐着? |
[19:44] | I know you don’t think I’m going down to that club just to look at pussy. | 我知道你不会认为 我去那个酒吧是为了看靓女 |
[19:48] | I know you know me better than that. | 我知道你了解我的为人 |
[19:53] | – I ain’t even looking. – Everybody’s looking. | – 我瞧都不会瞧一眼 – 人人都会看 |
[19:57] | Most of them women are dykes. | 那里的女的大多都是同性恋 |
[19:59] | Cheryl, it’s police work. | Cheryl 我是去办案 |
[20:00] | What, so that’s supposed to make me feel better? | 什么 这就能让我好受些? |
[20:03] | Kima’s out on the street doing her detective thing? | Kima去街上办案去了? |
[20:08] | All that hospital shit, | 那该死的治疗 |
[20:11] | all that rehab… | 那些康复训练… |
[20:13] | – all them promises– – We talked about this. | – 那些许诺… – 我们已经谈过这些事了 |
[20:15] | No, you talked. | 不 你谈过 |
[20:17] | I didn’t get a word in edgewise once you made up your mind. | 你一旦下决心 我就说什么都没用了 |
[20:33] | – Where you going? – With you. | – 你去哪? – 和你一起去 |
[20:37] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[20:38] | Who knows? I might see a little something I happen to like. | 谁知道呢? 也许我会看到一个 我喜欢的小可爱 |
[20:43] | So all of that’s on the table? | 那么那些都有着落了? |
[20:44] | There’s money in the transport budget for the grain pier. | 交通运输的预算里有了重建粮食码头的钱 |
[20:47] | Also, a bond issue that pays for maintenance dredging on the main shipping channel. | 同时发行筹集主航道疏浚工程资金的市政债券 |
[20:51] | – But not the canal? – Nope, not the canal. | – 但是不包括运河? – 不 不包括运河 |
[20:54] | For that we’ll have to fight a little longer and dig a little deeper. | 为此我们还要坚持作战 更长久 更深入 |
[20:57] | So says Frank. | 所以 Frank |
[20:58] | I gotta say, for my money, | 我得说 为了我的钱 |
[20:59] | we’re lucky if we pull out the grain pier. | 如果我们能建起粮食码头 就算是有福了 |
[21:01] | Be that as it may, we spent the money and took our best shot. | 话虽如此 我们也是花了钱 争取了最好的结果 |
[21:05] | Hired a couple lobbyists, made some smart contributions… | 雇佣一些说客 做些明智的捐款… |
[21:08] | paid for a consultant’s report | 花钱做份评估报告 |
[21:09] | to argue against some of the environmental stuff. | 反驳一下那些环保争议 |
[21:11] | It cost, but we’re starting to see it. | 是要花钱 但是也有了眉目 |
[21:13] | So where y’all find the cash? | 那钱是从哪儿呢? |
[21:15] | I’ve been robbing liquor stores, two a week. | 我一周抢两家酒馆 |
[21:19] | Seriously. | 说真的 |
[21:19] | Seriously, We got some help from the national office on this. | 说真的 我们从全国工会那得到点补助 |
[21:22] | There’ve been some timely donations from a few friends here and there. | 时不时地还会从各地的朋友那收到点捐款 |
[21:25] | The point is, at the very least… | 关键是 至少… |
[21:28] | we’re likely to see the grain pier back up by next year… | 下一年我们就能看到重建好的粮食码头 |
[21:30] | which means a couple hundred more ships a year, at least. | 那意味着至少每年可以增加几百艘船的流量 |
[21:33] | -If. -And it’s a big fucking “if.” | – 如果 – 是的 这有个可恶的”如果” |
[21:35] | -If that Polack motherfucker– -Hey. | – 如果那个狗娘养的波兰… – 嘿 |
[21:38] | No offense. If Krawczyk don’t fuck us | 没有恶意 只要Krawczyk不搞我们 |
[21:41] | by throwing up waterfront condominiums first, right? | 不把那个海景公寓大厦建在那里 对吧? |
[21:43] | Nat’s right. | Nat说得没错 |
[21:44] | The back door threat is that Andy Kraw or some other developer… | 隐患就是Andy Kraw或其他地产商… |
[21:47] | gets enough last-minute votes | 在最后一刻抢票 |
[21:48] | to sink the rehab money for the grain pier. | 否决掉粮食仓库的重建拨款 |
[21:50] | Those guys are looking at that location, too. | 那些家伙也盯着这块地 |
[21:53] | So we need everybody making phone calls. | 所以我们需要每个人都拿起电话 |
[21:55] | Let your legislators know that we’re watching on this. | 让你们的议员们知道 我们盯着这事呢 |
[21:58] | The money only goes so far. | 钱已经砸下去了 |
[22:00] | Now we gotta make some noise, right? | 现在我们得大声表态了 对吧? |
[22:02] | -Make some noise. -Okay, enough talk. | – 吼出来 – 好的 讨论到这 |
[22:05] | Some of youse got ships to work in the morning. | 你们有些人明早还要接船 |
[22:07] | -The rest of youse need to be drunk. -I’ll drink to that. | – 另一些人还得去喝个够 – 我会喝个够 |
[22:18] | Help from the national office, huh? Timely donations from friends? | 全国工会的补助? 朋友们的及时捐助? |
[22:23] | Watch your ass, Frank. | 当心点 Frank |
[22:30] | -This is it? -Yeah. | – 就是这个? – 是的 |
[22:32] | Just picked it up from the port administrator. | 从港务局那搞来的 |
[22:34] | So what am I looking at? | 这是什么? |
[22:36] | The Atlantic Light on the day the can with the women was offloaded. | 装有女尸的集装箱 被卸掉当天的Atlantic Light号 |
[22:39] | The boxes are containers. | 这些长方体是集装箱 |
[22:41] | This one’s being offloaded and set on a chassis. | 这个被卸下来装在集装箱拖车上 |
[22:44] | Here’s the time: 10:31 hours. | 时间是10:31 |
[22:48] | See? It was moved to Lane L, Stack 6, Row 3… | 看见没? 被一架RTG重机移到L道6栈3排… |
[22:52] | by an RTG at 10:37 hours. | 在10:37 |
[22:56] | -RTG? -Rubber tire gantry. | – RTG? – 轮式厂桥(起重机) |
[22:59] | So from ship to stack took six minutes. | 所以从船到堆栈要6分钟 |
[23:02] | That’s the way it’s supposed to work, but…. | 这是正常的时间 但是… |
[23:05] | “AQQZ,” as in zebra… | 箱号”AQQZ” … |
[23:07] | “396594” “396594.” | |
[23:10] | Check digit, seven. | 验证码 7 |
[23:13] | That’s the container number of the can with the women in it. | 这是装着妇女的集装箱编号 |
[23:15] | See that? It was never entered by the checker. | 看见没? 从没有被检查员输入系统 |
[23:17] | So as far as the computer is concerned, it no longer exists. | 所以在计算机看来 编号不存在 |
[23:21] | Sobotka says that that can happen when the radio waves get knocked down… | Sobotka说这种情况 会在无线电频率被干扰的情况出现… |
[23:25] | or when a checker inputs a bad serial number. | 或者检验员输错数字 |
[23:27] | It came off Atlantic Light at 11 :26 hours. | 它在11:26从Atlantic Light号上下来 |
[23:31] | And it doesn’t show up in the computer again | 然后在计算机中就再也没出现过 |
[23:33] | until 15:12 hours. | 直到15:12 |
[23:35] | I find it two hours after that. | 我在两小时后发现了它 |
[23:38] | So for nearly four hours, | 一共近4个小时 |
[23:40] | it’s out on the docks, unaccounted for. | 它就流落在码头上 下落不明 |
[23:43] | Sobotka says cans get lost all the time. | Sobotka说经常会弄丢集装箱 |
[23:45] | When they get found, they get put back into the computer. | 一旦找到就会重新输入计算机 |
[23:48] | You believe him? | 你信他? |
[23:51] | No, not this can. | 不 这次不信 |
[23:54] | So what’s the plan? | 那计划是什么? |
[23:56] | The database on this computer… | 计算机的数据库… |
[23:57] | has records for every ship that berthed at Patapsco… | 有停泊在Patapsco所有船的记录… |
[24:00] | over the last two years. | 从两年前开始 |
[24:01] | We gotta go back through | 我们要倒回去 |
[24:03] | and find what other cans might’ve disappeared like that. | 找到那些同样发生了这种情况的集装箱 |
[24:06] | See if there’s a pattern. | 看看这里面有没有什么规律 |
[24:07] | How many ships we talking about? | 一共有多少艘船? |
[24:11] | Hundreds. | 几百艘吧 |
[24:15] | It ain’t like I got a prayer of bringing this case in otherwise. | 我可没本事祈祷一下 就让案子破得不费吹灰之力 |
[24:23] | That’s what I’m talking about. | 我就说嘛 |
[24:25] | All right. | 得了 |
[24:27] | – What the hell is your problem? – Nothing. | – 你是怎么了? – 没什么 |
[24:29] | Yeah, you look like you about to be sick or something. | 嗯 你看起来像要吐了似的 |
[24:32] | I just can’t look at them. | 我只是没法看她们 |
[24:35] | Prez, you ain’t never been to a titty bar? | Prez 你从没来过脱衣舞俱乐部?(Titty bar也是当地方言) |
[24:38] | Yeah, sure. But not with women. | 嗯 来过 但不是和姑娘 |
[24:42] | You’re sure you’re not gonna have a problem for talking to us? | 你确信你和我们谈话不会有麻烦? |
[24:45] | I don’t give a shit. | 我才不在乎 |
[24:46] | You friends with Shardene, all that matters. | 重要的是 你们是Shardene的朋友 |
[24:48] | Besides, I’m from Westport, | 何况 我是从Westport来的 |
[24:50] | and I told them club owners straight-up… | 我和酒吧老板已经把话挑明了 |
[24:52] | I was here before them ho’s got here… | 在她们来之前 我就在这了… |
[24:54] | and they better make sure I’m here after they leave. | 他们最好确定 她们走了 我依然在 |
[24:56] | So how long ago did they came through? | 那么她们多久以前到的? |
[24:58] | Six months back was the last batch. | 上一批是6个月前 |
[25:01] | Russians, I think, but shit all sound the same… | 我想是俄国人 但当你一句都听不懂时 |
[25:03] | when you can’t understand a damn word, right? | 其实听起来都差不多 不是吗? |
[25:06] | Who brought them? | 谁带她们来的? |
[25:08] | Club owner pays extra for them. | 酒吧老板额外花钱招的 |
[25:10] | There was a woman…she was like the madam who handled the cash. | 有个女的…她好像是个妈咪 专门负责钱 |
[25:13] | But I ain’t get a name. | 但我不知道名字 |
[25:14] | She Russian, too? | 她也是俄国人? |
[25:16] | She was something. She had an accent. | 她有点来头 也有口音 |
[25:19] | So it’s like, one day all Baltimore girls are at the bar… | 这就像是前一天全是Baltimore的姑娘… |
[25:22] | and the next, what? All foreign girls? | 过了一天就都变成外国妞了? |
[25:25] | That about right. | 大概就是这样 |
[25:27] | They was making so much money with them new girls… | 这些新姑娘让他们赚得盆满锅满 |
[25:29] | they let some of their regular dancers go. | 所以他们就让一些常驻舞者走人了 |
[25:31] | Not me, ’cause I mean, I got clientele here. | 我没有 因为…我的意思是… 这里也有我的客人 |
[25:33] | But some of the others…. | 但其他一些人…. |
[25:35] | Where’d the girls stay? | 姑娘们住在哪? |
[25:37] | Where they told. Shit, they ain’t here legally. | 让去哪就去哪 操 她们是非法的 |
[25:40] | They don’t know shit. They ain’t got no family. | 她们什么也不知道 在这没家人 |
[25:42] | The men they got handling them are always with them. | 管理她们的男人总是跟她们在一起 |
[25:45] | Right there to take them from whatever motel they use… | 把她们从旅馆接到这儿… |
[25:48] | to the club and back. | 再送回旅馆 |
[25:49] | Right there when they need to get food, or go to the Rite Aid. | 就呆在这 如果她们需要食物或者药品 |
[25:52] | Right outside the motel door when they up in them rooms with the johns. | 她们和嫖客交易时 就呆在旅馆门外 |
[25:56] | Anyone try to get away? | 有人试图逃跑吗? |
[25:58] | Shit, I seen one of them get lit up with one of them stun guns… | 操 我看见她们中的一个 被击晕枪电晕了… |
[26:01] | for going down the block to get some dinner. | 就因为到街上买点吃的 |
[26:03] | They barely let them girls go to the bathroom by themselves. | 他们连上厕所都不让姑娘们自己去 |
[26:07] | And if they see one getting too close to the johns… | 而且当看到谁跟嫖客走得比较近… |
[26:10] | that’s when they move the whole crew to another town. | 他们就把所有人转移到另一个城市 |
[26:12] | Keep it so they don’t get no help. | 这样她们就得不到帮助 |
[26:16] | You up after the next song. | 下一支歌你上 |
[26:18] | Push my numbers then. | 记下我的号码 |
[26:20] | I gotta go get paid, honey. | 我要去挣钱了 宝贝 |
[26:21] | You need anything else, you can call me. | 需要别的什么 打电话给我 |
[26:24] | Help if I can. | 我会尽力帮你们 |
[26:26] | I’ll tell Shardene you said hi. | 我会替你给Shardene带声好 |
[26:29] | She must be doing good, to be out for so long. | 她过得一定不赖吧 离行这么久了 |
[26:32] | She must’ve landed a rich one, right? | 肯定钓了个有钱凯子 对吧? |
[26:36] | -You her girl? -Yeah. | – 你是她女人? – 没错 |
[26:40] | I wouldn’t let mine come in here either without me. | 我也不会让我的姑娘独自到这来 |
[26:42] | These bitches in here are no joke. | 这里的娘们不是吃素的 |
[28:02] | Thirteen of them. | 13个 |
[28:05] | They had about a third of that space hidden behind the fake wall. | 在那面假墙之后 她们只有1/3的空间 |
[28:09] | A few flashlights, some junk food, some water. | 几把手电 一点垃圾食品 一点水 |
[28:14] | A portable toilet they had to share. | 只有一个移动马桶轮着用 |
[28:18] | And not enough air. | 稀薄的空气 |
[28:38] | I’m going to schedule sentencing for the third week of next month. | 我定于下个月第三周进行宣判 |
[28:41] | Anything else today? | 今天还有什么问题? |
[28:44] | Your Honor, | 法官大人 |
[28:45] | my client, having preserved the necessary grounds for appeal in the record, | 我的当事人决定保留上诉的权利 |
[28:48] | wishes me to state unequivocally… | 并希望我明白地指出: |
[28:50] | that regardless of this jury’s verdict… | 无论陪审团的裁决如何 |
[28:52] | he is the victim of wholesale perjury on the part of the state’s key witness. | 他都是控方关键证人提供 大量伪证下的受害者 |
[28:55] | We ask that an appeal bond be set… | 我们希望确定上诉保证金… |
[28:58] | so that he can participate fully in this investigation. | 以便于他全面参与此案的调查 |
[29:00] | An appeal bond on a conviction of first-degree murder? | 一级谋杀罪的上诉保证金? |
[29:03] | – Mr. Levy, get a grip on yourself. – Your Honor– | – Levy先生 你别太放肆了 – 法官大人 |
[29:05] | Not only will there be no bond pending sentencing… | 我不仅不会做出交保待判的裁决… |
[29:08] | but as far as I’m concerned… | 而且就我来看… |
[29:10] | the pre-sentencing report is a mere formality. | 判决前报告也只是一个过场 |
[29:13] | Mr. Hilton has been found guilty of killing a state’s witness… | Hilton先生已被认定 犯有谋杀公诉证人的罪行… |
[29:17] | who testified in this very courtroom. | 那个证人就是在这个法庭做的证 |
[29:19] | He did so in cold blood, and for pay. | 他冷血杀人 以此敛财 |
[29:23] | Unless the pre-sentence report indicates that he is, | 除非判前报告指出 |
[29:25] | in fact the Messiah come again… | 他实际上是救世主降世… |
[29:27] | he will very likely be sentenced to life, no parole… | 他有很大可能会被判终身监禁 不许假释 |
[29:31] | by a Baltimore judge who, for once in his life… | 以使一个Baltimore法官 在他有生之年终于有一次… |
[29:33] | gets to leave his office feeling that his job actually matters. | 感到在离开办公室时 他的工作是很有意义的 |
[29:36] | Mr. Hilton, are you the second coming of our savior? | Hilton先生 你是我们的救世主再世吗? |
[29:39] | – Excuse me? – Are you Jesus Christ come back to Earth? | – 什么? – 你是基督再次降世吗? |
[29:45] | See you at sentencing. | 判决时见 |
[29:54] | Was it good for you, too? | 你也觉得不赖吧? |
[29:56] | Mr. Little, this is good to get-out-of-jail-free one time only… | Little先生 这要轻于暴力伤人罪… |
[30:01] | on anything up to aggravated assault. | 这张就是你的一次性免罪金牌 |
[30:05] | – Why thank you, ma’am. – No, thank you. | – 多谢 女士 – 不 谢谢你 |
[30:08] | A rare pleasure. | 难得有幸 |
[30:14] | Time for the ceremonial eyefuck. | 该仪式性地眉来眼去一下 |
[30:16] | Come see me down the Cut, you punk-ass snitch. | 你等着瞧吧 你这畜生告密者 |
[30:18] | I’ll shove a shiv down your cocksucking throat! | 我要把刺刀插进你的贱喉咙! |
[30:20] | You think on it, Bird. | 继续YY吧 Bird |
[30:22] | You think on Brandon while you doing that time? | 坐牢时你就好好想着Brandon 听见没? |
[30:24] | I’m gonna see you, man, I swear to God! | 我会收拾你的 伙计 我向上帝发誓! |
[30:27] | – Fuck that, I’ll do you like a dog. – You really see him shoot the man? | – 去你妈的 我会像狗一样干你 – 你真看见他开枪杀人了? |
[30:33] | You really asking? | 你当真问我? |
[30:39] | But it’s fucked because the man got to where he needed to be… | 但结局不好 那男人去了他该去的地方… |
[30:44] | and she wasn’t even worth it. | 而她根本不值得他这么做 |
[30:46] | Daisy wasn’t nothing past any other bitch, anyway, you know? | 你瞧 Daisy(书中的女主角)和其他娘们一个德行 |
[30:49] | And he did all that for her | 他为她做了所有的一切 |
[30:52] | and in the end, it ain’t amount to shit. | 而结果什么也得不到 |
[30:55] | Fitzgerald said that there were no second acts in American lives. | 作者Fitzgerald说过”美国人的生命中没有第二幕”(人生不能卷土重来) |
[30:59] | – Do you believe that? – Man, shit, we locked up. | – 你们相信这一点吗? – 伙计 靠 我们被关着呢 |
[31:02] | We best not believe that, right? | 我们最好别信它 对吧? |
[31:05] | He’s saying that the past is always with us. | 他说过去的经历一直伴随着我们 |
[31:09] | And where we come from, what we go through… | 我们从何而来 经历何事… |
[31:11] | how we go through it, all that shit matters. | 如何面对 一切都息息相关 |
[31:16] | I mean, that’s what I thought he meant. | 我的意思是 这就是我对他的理解 |
[31:18] | Go ahead. | 继续 |
[31:21] | Like at the end of the book, you know? | 你瞧 就像书中结尾那样 |
[31:24] | Boats and tides and all. | 船 潮汐 所有的东西 |
[31:27] | It’s like you can change up, right? | 就好像你能有所改变一样 对吧? |
[31:29] | You can say you’re somebody new, | 你可以说你是个新人了 |
[31:31] | you can give yourself a whole new story… | 你可以开始一段新故事… |
[31:33] | but what came first is who you really are… | 但是最先面对的总是 你到底是谁… |
[31:37] | and what happened before is what really happened. | 而已经发生的一切才是真实发生过的 |
[31:41] | And it don’t matter that some fool say he different… | 而一些白痴说自己与众不同 有什么用? |
[31:44] | ’cause the only thing that can make you different… | 因为唯一能让你与众不同的… |
[31:45] | is what you really do or what you really go through. | 是你的做作所为 或是你的亲身经历 |
[31:48] | Like, you know, like all them books in his library. | 你瞧 就像图书馆里所有的书 |
[31:53] | Now, he fronting with all them books… | 尽管 他面对所有这些书… |
[31:56] | but if we pull one down off the shelf, | 但如果我们从书架取下一本 |
[31:58] | ain’t none of the pages ever been opened. | 发现没有一页被翻过 |
[32:01] | He got all them books, and he ain’t read near one of them. | 他有所有的书 却一本也没读过 |
[32:06] | Gatsby, he was who he was, | 盖茨比 他就是他 |
[32:09] | and he did what he did… | 做了他做过的事 |
[32:11] | and ’cause he wasn’t ready to get real with the story… | 可因为他还没准备认清现实… |
[32:18] | that shit caught up to him. | 于是只能遭殃 |
[32:21] | I think, anyway. | 这就是我的想法 |
[32:40] | Sorry, homey. | 抱歉 伙计 |
[32:47] | You done with your trial? | 你的审判结束了? |
[32:49] | All right then, let’s take her on out. | 那好 我们把宝贝开出去 |
[32:52] | Tomorrow. I’m back with you tomorrow, Diggsy. | 明天吧 明天我回来和你一起 Diggsys |
[32:55] | You got something else to do today? | 你今天还有事做? |
[32:57] | Yeah, last bit of business. | 是 还有点小事要办完 |
[32:59] | This is your business. | 这才是你的事 |
[33:01] | This is retirement. | 这是退休生活 |
[33:03] | And after today, I’m retired. | 今天过后 我就退休 |
[33:16] | Talk when I say, not before. | 我让你开口再开口 |
[33:28] | – Tovarich. – Serge, my nigger. | – 同志(俄语 非彼同志) – Serge 我的兄弟 |
[33:34] | – You’re losing weight. – Shit. | – 你都瘦了 – 哪有 |
[33:36] | You are down to nothing. | 你都快瘦没了 |
[33:38] | In this country, supermarkets are cathedrals. | 在这个国家 超市就是教堂 |
[33:41] | – I worry for you, buddy. – How your peoples, dog? | – 我为你感到担心 – 你的伙计们怎么样了? |
[33:44] | Same, good. | 一样 挺好 |
[33:46] | You talk to the man about that other thing, right? | 你跟那人谈过那件事了 对吧? |
[33:49] | Because I can get behind that business in a big way. | 因为我可是会不遗余力地支持 |
[33:51] | We will talk later. Now, another business. | 我们等会儿再谈这个 现在说另一件事 |
[33:54] | Right. | 好的 |
[33:56] | This the man with the raggedy-ass Camaro? | 就是这家伙有辆破烂大黄蜂? |
[33:58] | Wasn’t mine, it was my cousin’s. It wasn’t all that raggedy. | 不是我的 是我表弟的车 而且那车不烂 |
[34:07] | Sorry. Nicky is with us. His cousin…. | 抱歉 Nicky是和我们一起的 可惜他表弟…. |
[34:11] | But family cannot be helped. | 但家庭是无法选择的 |
[34:14] | Who you telling? | 那还用说 |
[34:15] | I got motherfucking nephews and in-laws | 我有一堆混蛋侄子和媳妇的侄子 |
[34:17] | fucking all my shit up all the time. | 总是给我捣蛋 |
[34:19] | And it ain’t like I can pop a cap in their ass | 而且看起来我没法收拾掉他们 |
[34:22] | and not hear about it Thanksgiving time. | 免得在感恩节被抱怨死 |
[34:24] | For real, I’m living life with some burdensome niggers. | 说真的 我有一堆麻烦精要关照 |
[34:29] | So what the fuck? | 那么怎么了? |
[34:34] | You ain’t pay my boy Cheese, and Cheese ain’t paying me, right? | 你要是没法付钱给我小弟Cheese 他就没法付钱给我 对吧? |
[34:38] | I ain’t talking about all the money in the world. | 我不是说钱都要给我挣到 |
[34:41] | But it ain’t like Cheese be in a position out on that corner… | 但是Cheese不能在那街头 |
[34:44] | to let your cuz exemplify shit, you feel? | 让你表弟竖个坏榜样 明白不? |
[34:47] | The man cut you some slack… | 给你免了单… |
[34:49] | and soon every fucking-up white boy be on his titty. | 很快所有其他混蛋白仔就会效仿 |
[34:51] | We wanna pay what we owe. The $2,700 anyway. | 无论如何 我们会付我们所欠的2700 |
[34:55] | We’re gonna have it soon enough. | 很快我们就能拿到钱 |
[34:56] | Your man doubled it, though. | 而你的人把钱加倍了 |
[34:58] | He also burned the car. | 他还烧了车 |
[35:01] | Now the blue book on that Camaro was $5,100. | 现在大黄蜂的售价是5100 |
[35:04] | Now, let me understand. | 现在让我想想 |
[35:06] | You gonna come up in here, having fucked up a package… | 你坏了生意 还跑到这来 |
[35:09] | asking me to tell Cheese, who you fucked it up on… | 让我去告诉被你坏了生意的Cheese |
[35:12] | to pay you out $2,400. | 付你2400? |
[35:16] | He gets to keep the Camaro. | 他可以留着那辆大黄蜂 |
[35:20] | Just how good a friend is this motherfucker to y’all? | 这狗娘养的和你们有多铁? |
[35:26] | The Cheese ain’t gonna be happy having to pay me back… | Cheese 对还我钱可不会高兴… |
[35:30] | so I would advise y’all to give him some distance. | 所以我建议你们都离他远点 |
[35:34] | Just so he don’t come back on my cousin. | 只要他不回头找我表弟 |
[35:39] | Anyway, thanks for being straight on this. | 无论如何 感谢你这么通情达理 |
[35:43] | Fool, if it wasn’t for Serge here… | 白痴 要不是Serge在这… |
[35:46] | you and your cuz both would be cadaverous motherfuckers. | 你和你表弟就都是它妈的干尸了 |
[35:55] | I went through INS, customs, even the State Department. Nothing. | 我查了移民局 海关 甚至国务院 一无所获 |
[36:01] | It’s time, Jimmy. | 时间到了 Jimmy |
[36:03] | You did what you could, right? | 你尽力了 对吧? |
[36:14] | Yeah, fuck it, let her go. | 是的 不管了 送她走吧 |
[36:17] | This one to the anatomy board in the morning. | 今早就把她送去解剖室 |
[36:21] | Jane Doe on the paperwork. | 记下是无名氏 |
[36:24] | Ain’t right, Doc. | 这不对 医生 |
[36:26] | What the fuck ever is? | 什么时候对过? |
[36:35] | You leave it to Avon… | 你把事情交给Avon… |
[36:37] | he’s gonna get some years off your sentence. | 他会帮你减几年刑 |
[36:39] | No doubt, knowing Avon. | 我相信 Avon我了解 |
[36:43] | It’s all good, D. | 一切都安排好了 D |
[36:46] | Just show up, and say what Levy tells you to. | 就是露一下面 把Levy告诉你的说一下 |
[36:52] | What the hell is wrong with you? | 你到底出犯什么浑? |
[36:55] | I’m asking you. | 我在问你 |
[36:56] | Those hot shots, that was Avon. | 那些掺了毒的货 是Avon干的 |
[37:03] | I want you home, D. | 我要你回家 D |
[37:06] | You asked me to carry this. I’m carrying it. | 你要我扛下来 我抗着呢 |
[37:09] | This is mine, right here, right now. | 这就是我 就在此地 就在此时 |
[37:11] | Boy, you ain’t listening to me. I am telling you- | 孩子 你没听我说 我告诉你… |
[37:13] | Ma. Ma. You remember we used to lived on Linden Avenue? | 妈 妈 还记得我们住在Linden大道吗? |
[37:17] | Remember that house? | 记得那所房子吗? |
[37:20] | I was about 6 or 7 years old. | 那时我6-7岁 |
[37:24] | I was playing on the porch. | 我在门廊上玩 |
[37:27] | Them twins came by, started picking on me, | 那两个双胞胎过来惹我 |
[37:30] | messing with me. | 欺负我 |
[37:33] | Remember that? | 记得不? |
[37:36] | I’m banging on the door, trying to get inside… | 我使劲敲门 想进房子… |
[37:38] | and you standing right there to open the door… | 你就站在那 开了门… |
[37:41] | except you ain’t letting me inside. | 却不让我进去 |
[37:44] | You told me to go back out there and fight them… | 而是让我回去 反抗他们… |
[37:47] | whether I lose or not. | 无论是输是赢 |
[37:50] | Remember? | 记得不? |
[37:54] | They beat the shit out of you. | 他们把你打得很惨 |
[37:56] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[37:58] | Then you say to me: | 然后你跟我说 |
[38:00] | “Boy, I might have brung you into this world… | “孩子 也许是我把你带到这个世界上的…” |
[38:04] | “but you the one who gonna have to live in it.” | “但是生活是你自己的” |
[38:08] | Ma, I’m still here. | 妈 我仍在这里 |
[38:11] | Me. You gotta let me live like I need to live. | 我 你应该让我过 我该过的生活 |
[38:16] | You tell Avon, Stringer, and Donette… | 你告诉Avon…Stringer和Donette |
[38:20] | all of them, to leave me be. | 他们所有人 别管我 |
[39:00] | All right, look, fuck y’all. I need a drink. | 好了 娘的 我要喝一杯 |
[39:03] | – Come on, we’re almost through 2002. – No. | – 来吧 2002年的快看完了 – 不 |
[39:07] | Tomorrow is another goddamn day, right? | 明天又是糟糕的一天 对吧? |
[39:11] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[39:24] | They look thirsty, a round on me. | 他们看起来挺饥渴 这轮算我的 |
[39:26] | Yo, Mr. Sobotka, friend to the working man… | 哟 Sobotka先生 劳动人民的朋友… |
[39:29] | master of the game. | 游戏高手 |
[39:31] | How many votes we get down in Annapolis tonight, Frankie? | 今天晚上我们在Annapolis 搞定多少票 Frankie? |
[39:33] | – Been here long? – Since my hair was brown. | – 来这很久了? – 从毛长齐了就在这了 |
[39:37] | I was telling Chess about Benny. | 我在和Chess说Benny的事 |
[39:39] | – Benny with the harelip? – That’s a good one. | – Benny 有兔唇的那个? – 这个有意思 |
[39:41] | See, Benny was working the hole and he got hit with a shackle. | Benny在打桩的时被卸扣砸了一下 |
[39:44] | Chunk of steel clocked him good, but he didn’t tell nobody. | 一大块铁把他狠狠砸了一下 但是他对谁也没说 |
[39:47] | Not until he came in here. | 直到他到这来 |
[39:49] | That’s when Little Nose told Benny to call the union lawyer. | 那时”小鼻子”就叫Benny 去告诉工会律师 |
[39:52] | – Paul Sevel? – Yeah. | – Paul Sevel? – 是的 |
[39:53] | God rest his soul. | 上帝保佑他安息 |
[39:55] | So Benny calls Paul. | 因此 Benny就打电话给Paul |
[39:56] | “Me been hit with a ‘ackerel,” Benny says. | “我被一个大卸扣砸了” Benny说 |
[39:59] | “A mackerel? | “一条青花鱼”? |
[40:00] | “You working frozen foods again?” Paul says. | “你又在负责冷冻食品?” Paul说 |
[40:03] | “No, ‘oddamn it, a ‘ackerel.” | “不 妈的 是一个卸扣” |
[40:07] | Then he slams the phone down. | 然后他就撂下电话 |
[40:09] | “‘Other’ucker on ‘is way over ‘ere. | “那家伙正赶过来” |
[40:12] | “Says he can’t undertan’ me.” | “他说他听不懂我的话” |
[40:15] | Little Nose says, “Why he wanna do that? | “小鼻子”问 “他干嘛来啊?” |
[40:17] | “Benny don’t talk no fucking better in person.” | “当着你的面 Benny也没法说人话啊” |
[40:24] | So that’s it? Me and Cheese are straight? | 那就这样了? 我和Cheese了结了? |
[40:28] | Yeah, you’re straight. | 是的 了结了 |
[40:29] | That there’s $2,400 for Princess. | 这2400是赔车钱 |
[40:33] | She was worth more than that. | 它比这值钱多了 |
[40:36] | Dolo. One for the bar, hon. | Dolo 下一轮算我的 |
[40:40] | You win the lotto? | 你赢大乐透了? |
[40:41] | If my old man can do it, who the hell says I can’t? | 如果我老爹可以 谁说我不可以? |
[40:47] | What the fuck is wrong with you? | 你有病啊? |
[40:49] | Nick, when I’m flush, I’m flush. | Nick 今朝有酒今朝醉 |
[40:53] | We ain’t gonna live forever, right? | 谁也不能长生不老 对吧? |
[40:55] | Next round’s on me. | 下一轮算我的 |
[41:00] | Not for me, I’m gonna head out. | 我不喝了 先走了 |
[41:02] | Come on, Frank, belly up. | 别啊 Frank 一醉方休 |
[41:06] | Take a rain check. | 改天吧 |
[41:14] | – And that one as well, huh? – Makes 22. | – 这个也是同样? – 这是第22个 |
[41:17] | All on the Talco line. | 都是Taclo航运公司 |
[41:18] | All with Horseface Pakusa working the ship. | 都有”马面”Pakusa 在上面工作 |
[41:20] | We’re on it then. | 我们找到规律了 |
[41:23] | You gonna call Bunk? | 你要给Bunk打电话吗? |
[41:26] | Detective Moreland is indisposed. | Moreland警官身体欠安 |
[41:34] | You with Daniels and them? | 你和Daniels他们在一起? |
[41:37] | No. | 不 |
[41:39] | We just parked the computer down there. | 我们只是把计算机放在那 |
[41:41] | We’re orphaned, man. | 我们就是弃儿 伙计 |
[41:43] | – Orphaned? – Yeah. | – 弃儿? – 是的 |
[41:47] | Rawls is talking like… | Rawls说的那话… |
[41:50] | if I don’t come home with 14 clearances… | 像是如果我不搞定那14个案子… |
[41:54] | I can’t come home at all. | 我就不用再回去了 |
[41:56] | Lester, too. | Lester也是一样 |
[41:59] | Where’s the love, Jimmy? | 真爱在哪里 Jimmy? |
[42:01] | Where is the motherfucking love? | 它妈的真爱到底在哪里? |
[42:06] | Whoa, man. Hey, hey | 嘿 伙计 不要 |
[42:25] | So what’s up with you, man? | 那你又怎么了 伙计? |
[42:26] | Nothing. | 没怎么 |
[42:29] | Nothing, huh? | 没怎么 哼? |
[42:32] | I’m done, Bunk. Bird is my last piece of old business. | 都结束了 Bunk Bird的案子是我最后一件事 |
[42:36] | I got nothing new. | 现在我没什么事了 |
[42:39] | I was trying for an ID on this one… | 就是一直想确定这人是谁… |
[42:44] | and I can’t even tell you why. | 我也不知道为什么这么做 |
[42:48] | Just a way to pretend I was still a murder police, I guess. | 我猜我是假装自己仍是一名凶杀组警官吧 |
[42:54] | Who gives a fuck, right? | 谁在乎了 对吧? |
[43:00] | Elena and I are gonna try again. | Elena和我要再给对方次机会 |
[43:06] | – Shit. – I’m done fucking myself up, Bunk. | – 操 – 我再也不想搞砸了 Bunk |
[43:10] | I am done. | 再也不了 |
[43:16] | Come on, man, let’s go home. | 来吧 伙计 我们回家 |
[43:20] | All right, man. | 好的 伙计 |
[43:32] | Over here, shitbird. | 这边 兔崽子 |
[43:42] | What the hell happened to you? | 你到底出什么事了? |
[43:44] | – I fell down. – How many times? | – 摔跤了 – 几个跟头? |
[43:51] | Let’s walk. | 一起走吧 |
[43:52] | – Pop, I’m– – Walk with me, Zig. | – 爸 我… – 跟我走 Zig |
[43:59] | Votes break for us, that pier comes back online by next spring. | 投票对我们有利 码头明年春天就能重新启用 |
[44:04] | More ships, more work. | 更多的船 更多的工作 |
[44:06] | Yeah, great. | 好 很棒 |
[44:11] | What the fuck are you about? | 你到底怎么了? |
[44:13] | What? | 怎么? |
[44:15] | Is that my son lighting hundred dollar bills like an asshole… | 在一间坐满工会弟兄的酒吧里 拿张拿百元大钞 |
[44:18] | in a bar full of working stiffs? | 在那装B点烟的居然是我儿子? |
[44:20] | What the fuck is that? | 搞毛? |
[44:22] | Just a smile. | 就是高兴一下 |
[44:24] | – A smile? – Yep, a smile. | – 高兴一下? – 是 高兴一下 |
[44:30] | You wanna hit me again, Pop, go ahead, take a shot. | 你想再揍我 爸 来啊 打吧 |
[44:36] | Where you come by that kind of cash? You know you ain’t had the days. | 你从哪弄来这些钱的? 你知道你排不上出工的号 |
[44:39] | Definitely not. | 决对派不上 |
[44:42] | It’s ’cause my father’s in the union. | 因为我老爹在工会里 |
[44:45] | Fuck that. | 我操 |
[44:46] | Seniority prevails, Zig. | 先来后到 Zig |
[44:48] | It’s the only way to keep it halfway honest. | 这是保持会员忠诚的唯一办法 |
[44:50] | I know, I ain’t complaining. | 我知道 我没抱怨 |
[44:52] | I wish I could give you more. | 我希望我能给你更多机会 |
[44:55] | You don’t think I want to throw you more? | 你认为我不想给你更多机会? |
[44:56] | You throw plenty. | 你给很多了 |
[44:58] | It’s just, Christ, Zig. If I’d listened to your mother, | 只是 上帝啊 Zig 如果我听了你老妈的话 |
[45:01] | – she’s the one always talking about– – Pop | – 她总是说… – 爸 |
[45:03] | – It’s cool. – You should do community college | – 没事的 – 你该去上社区学院 |
[45:04] | like your brother. | 像你兄弟一样 |
[45:06] | Pop, don’t. | 爸 不要 |
[45:11] | You wanna know what I remember? | 你想知道我还记得什么? |
[45:14] | Do you? | 想知道吗? |
[45:17] | I remember you, | 我记得你 |
[45:19] | and Uncle Jerry and Uncle Walt Pe-Pop… | 和Jerry叔叔 Walt叔叔 爷爷… |
[45:25] | all sitting around the kitchen table, | 都坐在餐桌旁边 |
[45:26] | talking shit about this gang and that gang… | 说那些这个帮那个帮的破事… |
[45:29] | who’s better with the break-bulk… | 谁卸货更快… |
[45:32] | who could turn it around faster, who’s lazy. | 谁运货更快 谁偷懒 |
[45:36] | Always a fucking argument, right? | 总是争来争去 对吧? |
[45:37] | Four Polacks, six opinions. | 4个波兰佬 6种观点 |
[45:42] | I remember when youse all went down to picket them scabs… | 我记得你们到Covington码头 |
[45:45] | at Covington Piers… | 围堵破坏罢工者 |
[45:48] | how Jackie Taylor got run over by a police car… | Jackie Taylor怎样被一辆警车辗了… |
[45:51] | in the middle of that whole goddamn mess. | 所有一切乱成一锅粥 |
[45:54] | I remember when the Paceco fell during that windstorm. | 我记得 场桥在风暴中倒了(Paceco是此起重机的牌子) |
[45:57] | You remember, right? Killed Fat Rick dead. | 你记得对吧? 压死了胖子Rick |
[46:01] | Yeah, what else you remember? | 对 你还记得什么? |
[46:04] | Everything. Everything. | 都记得 都记得 |
[46:20] | So tell me, Mr. “Back ln The Day”… | 那告诉我 “想当年”先生… |
[46:24] | what are we doing down here with the wharf rats… | 我们在这该死的半夜里 和这些码头上的耗子 |
[46:26] | in the middle of the goddamn night? | 呆在一起干什么? |
[46:29] | Beats the fuck outta me. | 把我问倒了 |
[46:39] | Every one of those Post-its | 每一个便条都代表 |
[46:40] | is a can that disappears… when it’s being offloaded. | 在卸货的时候消失的集装箱… |
[46:43] | The yellow slips, | 贴黄色条的 |
[46:44] | they show up again with legitimate cargo intact and are re-entered… | 是它们装有合法货物 封条完好 并重新录入… |
[46:47] | so you figure those are honest mistakes. | 所以你可以认为这些是无心之过 |
[46:49] | But the pink and the green, those cans never come back. | 但是粉色和绿色的再也没有出现 |
[46:52] | They stay out of the computer for good. | 它们再也没在计算机中出现过 |
[46:54] | And the pink one, like the can full of dead girls… | 而粉色的 就像装有死者的那个… |
[46:57] | they’re all from the same shipping line, Talco… | 都来自同一家航运公司 Talco… |
[46:59] | and on all of them, the same checker, this guy Thomas Pakusa… | 它们的检验员也都是同一个人 Thomas Pakusa… |
[47:02] | he goes by Horseface, he’s the one working. | 外号”马面” 都是在他当班时 |
[47:06] | You went at him already, right? | 你已经询问过他了 对吧? |
[47:07] | We grand juried his ass, but that motherfucker didn’t blink. | 我们给他下了法院传单 但这个混蛋连眼都不眨一下 |
[47:20] | You wanna hit the head? Get yourself right, Detective? | 要不要去厕所? 让自己清醒一下 警探? |
[47:26] | No, I’m good. | 不 我很好 |
[47:30] | The point is, we have a pattern here. | 关键在于 我们终于找到模式了 |
[47:34] | What they’re doing eliminates almost all of the paper trail. | 他们差不多把所有的资料都销毁了 |
[47:38] | As long as they can get a truck past the outbound lanes… | 只要他们能使卡车通过出口通道… |
[47:40] | and there’s a dozen ways to do that, | 有很多办法可以做到这一点 |
[47:42] | the only thing they leave behind is a little telltale in the computer. | 剩下的就只有计算机里的蛛丝马迹了 |
[47:46] | A box comes off the ship, | 一个集装箱从船上卸下来 |
[47:48] | flashes for a few moments and blip then it’s gone. | 露一下头 一闪就不见了 |
[47:55] | Our target is supposed to be Sobotka, right? | 我们的目标应该是Sobotka 对吧? |
[47:58] | I mean, on paper anyway. | 我说 案卷是这么写的 |
[48:01] | What you’re telling me is that it’s better than a fair bet… | 你是在告诉我 他要真是Bunk找的凶手 |
[48:04] | that he actually is a target in Bunk’s murders. | 要就查得太值了 |
[48:14] | Maybe we can fold our investigation into yours, Lieutenant. | 也许我们可以和你并案调查 警督 |
[48:17] | And put my ass in the air with 14 open homicides that might never clear? | 把我和那14起也许永远 破不了的案子绑在一起? |
[48:21] | The bosses wouldn’t blame you for that. | 头们不会因此指责你的 |
[48:23] | I wouldn’t shine either. | 我也没法再出头了 |
[48:25] | I’m using what we do with this detail to get a major case squad going. | 我想通过这个专案组 建立一支特案侦缉队 |
[48:28] | I come up out of here with all those open files, | 我带着这些悬案上马 |
[48:30] | it doesn’t smell as sweet. | 听起来可不妙 |
[48:33] | So what’s the next move on this? | 那么下一步是什么? |
[48:35] | We clone the computer | 我们复制这台计算机 |
[48:36] | and start watching what’s happening on the docks in real time. | 开始时时监控码头上的活动 |
[48:54] | Shit. | 操 |
[49:00] | D D. | |
[49:03] | Yo, D. | 哟 D |
[49:29] | Just wine, huh? | 只是葡萄酒 嗯? |
[49:32] | I’m not drinking much anymore. | 我再也不多喝了 |
[49:34] | No Jameson’s? | 不喝威士忌了? |
[49:37] | Maybe a quick fuck with the waitress, then. | 也许之后再和女招待搞一下 |
[49:41] | Okay, I deserve that one, too… | 好的 我活该… |
[49:43] | even though I’m not doing much of that anymore either. | 即使那事我也没再多干 |
[49:46] | – Anything else? – I’m sorry. | – 还有什么? – 抱歉 |
[49:48] | I don’t know where it still comes from. It’s been a year. | 我不知道为什么还要抱怨 都一年了 |
[49:51] | You deserve to be angry. | 你有理由生气 |
[49:53] | What’s the point, though? | 有什么意思呢 |
[49:58] | How’s work? | 工作怎么样? |
[50:01] | What, so we talk about everything in my life that pisses you off? | 什么 我们要谈论 我生活中一切使你上火的事? |
[50:05] | Drinking, women, the work? | 酗酒 女人 工作? |
[50:07] | Just trying to make conversation. | 只是想找个话题 |
[50:10] | I retired. | 我退休了 |
[50:13] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[50:17] | It’s boats, not bodies. | 只有船 没尸体 |
[50:20] | On a good day, I catch crabs and count seagulls. | 天气好时 我捉螃蟹数海鸥 |
[50:24] | – That’s not you. – It wasn’t me. | – 这不是你 – 这不是我 |
[50:28] | It wasn’t me not to drink, or dog around either. | 过去不醉酒 不鬼混就不是我 |
[50:34] | A lot of things weren’t me. | 很多事都不是现在的我了 |
[50:40] | I want another chance. | 我想再有一次机会 |
[50:47] | How about a fuck for the road instead? | 改成临别一炮如何? |
[51:27] | – How you doing? – Okay. | – 怎么样? – 挺好 |
[51:29] | You unload this, you gotta ditch trucks and trailers both. | 你把这些卸下来 车头和拖车都丢掉 |
[51:32] | Make it look like it was a hijack, all right? | 伪装成劫车 好吗? |
[51:35] | Niko Niko. | |
[51:39] | If you want, I will pay you straight… | 如果你需要 我可以直接付你钱… |
[51:42] | or Eton can pay in heroin. | 或者 Eton可以付海洛因给你 |
[51:48] | Wholesale. | 批发价 |
[51:53] | Turn it around, you can make $60,000 or $70,000. | 把它卖掉 你可以挣到六 七万 |
[51:58] | Nicky, he’s offering, like, | Nicky 他的提议 |
[52:01] | three, four times the value. | 可以赚3-4倍 |
[52:05] | I’m out on this. | 我不干这个 |
[52:07] | Nick, even if we walk it up to White Mike… | Nick 即使我们卖给”麦克白”… |
[52:11] | we can make $30,000 or $35,000. | 我们也能赚3万到3万5 |
[52:15] | Nicky, come on, man. | Nicky 来吧 伙计 |
[52:25] | Half in cash, half in dope. | 一半钱 一半粉 |
[52:38] | Nicky, I can turn that package around, no problem. | Nicky 我可以卖出去 没问题 |
[52:40] | – No, Zig, I got it. – Nicky, you don’t know– | – 不 Zig 我来做 – Nicky 你不知道… |
[52:43] | You hear me? I said I fucking got this one. | 你听见我说的? 我说我来做 |
[52:46] | Stay at home and watch cartoons. | 留在家里看卡通吧 |
[52:48] | Let me handle this shit for the both of us, all right? | 为了我们俩 这烂事我来搞定 好吧? |
[52:59] | You fucking walking home or what? | 你走着回家还是咋地? |
[53:12] | Hey, girl. | 嗨 妞儿 |
[53:14] | – What do we do with the day? – Me? | – 我们今天干什么? – 我? |
[53:17] | I gotta pick up the boys from the sitter. | 我得从保姆那把孩子接回来 |
[53:20] | Okay, great. | 好的 不错 |
[53:21] | They’re gonna be coming back here. Michael has piano this afternoon. | 他们得回到这 Michael下午要学钢琴 |
[53:25] | No problem, we’ll do something after that. | 没问题 我们之后可以干点什么 |
[53:27] | Maybe we go by my place, pick up some things. | 也许我们可以路过我那 取点东西回来 |
[53:33] | I don’t want the boys to know that you were here. | 我不想孩子们知道你在这 |
[53:36] | It’s gonna get them hoping. | 让他们又开始觉得有希望 |
[53:39] | So | 那么 |
[53:42] | you need to leave. | 你得离开 |
[53:58] | Look at this sorry shit. | 看看都成什么样了 |
[54:00] | Motherfuckers not appreciate nothing that comes to them free. | 这些混蛋对免费的东西从不珍惜 |
[54:05] | I’ll take it in the back. Maybe they got some duct tape to fix it. | 我把它拿到后面去 也许可以用胶布把它粘好 |
[54:43] | D, right? | D 对吗? |
[54:44] | Yeah. You can’t be in here now, man. | 是的 你不能进来 伙计 |
[54:46] | Yo, man, y’all get any final calls this week, yo? | 哟 伙计 你们这周有进Final Call(一份芝加哥报纸)吗 |
[54:48] | – Yeah, we got some. – I didn’t see any out there. | – 是的 我们来了几期 – 外面没看见 |
[54:51] | All right, give me a minute. | 好的 等我一下 |
[54:53] | Let me finish up right here real quick, and I’ll go and get one for you. | 我很快搞好这边 然后给你拿一份 |
[56:32] | – Hey, y’all. – What’s up? | – 嗨 你好 – 怎么了? |
[56:33] | I know you got my motherfucking cigs, yo. | 我知道你拿了我该死的烟 |
[56:37] | – You trying to curb me, yo? – Come on. | – 你想我戒烟 是吗 – 哪有 |
[56:38] | What’s in there? | 这里头是啥? |