时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Something in particular? | 有什么特别要求吗 |
[00:23] | – Funeral. – I’m sorry. | – 葬礼 – 遗憾 |
[00:25] | No, funeral, you know? | 不 葬礼 你知道吧 |
[00:26] | No, I mean, I’m sorry for your loss. | 不 我是说 为你的损失深表遗憾 |
[00:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[00:32] | That’s a popular one. | 那个卖得不错 |
[00:37] | – Who was it that passed, a relation? – No, we worked together. | – 过世的是什么人 亲戚? – 不 同事 |
[00:41] | – I see. A professional relationship. – Yeah, professional. | – 明白了 工作关系 – 对 工作上的 |
[00:46] | I mean, we wasn’t all that tight, but he was still my nigger. | 我是说 我们没那么亲密 但他毕竟是我兄弟 |
[00:52] | I think I’m on it. Follow me. | 我想我了解了 跟我来 |
[01:02] | Hell, yeah, this what I’m talking about. | 靠 这就是我想要的 |
[01:05] | That gat and grip thing over there sells a lot. | 那把冲锋枪卖得很好 |
[01:07] | We can do that in white, or red, or pink carnations. | 我们可以用白色 红色 或粉色康乃馨做 |
[01:10] | – Pink? – Your boy was too fierce for the pink? | – 粉色? – 粉色衬不起你兄弟? |
[01:14] | No, he wasn’t all that. | 不 不是那样 |
[01:16] | But when you stand with a nigger, you stand with him to the end… | 但当你跟兄弟肩并肩 那就要有始有终… |
[01:19] | otherwise you ain’t nothing yourself. | 否则你就不是什么东西 |
[01:21] | True that. How did your boy fall? | 确实 你兄弟怎么死的 |
[01:26] | Hung himself. | 上吊 |
[01:29] | Over at The Cut, strung himself up. | 活不下去了 吊死了自己 |
[01:31] | Judge ran wild on his ass, gave him 20. | 法官发狠 判了他二十年 |
[01:35] | I guess he couldn’t handle all those years, you know? | 瞧 我猜他没法撑这么长 |
[01:38] | It’s a weak-ass nigger when you think about it. | 想来他也真是个懦夫 不过… |
[01:42] | But it ain’t no reason to drag his name down no further, you know? | 没理由再抹黑他的名声了 |
[01:50] | I’ll tell you what. Let me get something in strong colors. | 告诉你 给我搞点深色的 |
[01:53] | Red, black, whatever. But make it look like one of the Towers… | 红色 黑色 无所谓 但要弄得像个大楼… |
[01:57] | down on Franklin Terrace. You know, the high-rises. | 你知道 高层区那种 |
[01:59] | You want the arrangement to look like a high-rise housing project? | 你想用花编个高楼大厦? |
[02:03] | Hell, yeah. | 靠 没错 |
[02:05] | And put the numbers 221 in big-ass numbers on the front. | 在前面弄个大大的”221″ |
[02:08] | All right? He used to have that Fremont Tower for a while. | 行吗 他曾有段时间执掌Fremont大楼 |
[02:12] | 221, all right. Anything else you want it to say? | “221” 好的 还有什么想说的 |
[02:17] | Like what? | 比如? |
[02:18] | “Rest in peace,” “In Remembrance,” something like that? | “安息” “缅怀” 诸如此类的? |
[02:21] | Something that says how you feel about the loss. | 一些表达哀思的文字 |
[02:27] | Look, man, fuck it, all right? Just… | 去他的吧 只要… |
[02:33] | Just make sure the Towers look like they do, all right? | 只要把那大楼弄得像模像样就行 懂吗 |
[02:39] | All right. Thanks. | 好了 谢了 |
[04:22] | – You cloned a what? – A computer. | – 你复制了个什么 – 电脑 |
[04:25] | We can watch how the cargo comes off the ship in real time… | 这样我们能实时监控卸货… |
[04:28] | try to follow the contraband, see where it leads. | 追踪走私品 查出去向 |
[04:32] | We’re running a 25-murder-a-month MASH Unit here… | 我们每月办25件谋杀案 就像个战地医院… |
[04:36] | and you guys wanna slow things down a bit, and do a bit of brain surgery. | 你们却想慢慢来 做个脑外科手术 |
[04:40] | If Rawls comes walking through here and sees the two of you hunched over… | Rawls要是经过 看见你俩… |
[04:44] | playing video games on 14 open murders, he’s gonna blow! | 放着14件谋杀案不查 弯腰打电动 他会抓狂 |
[04:47] | That is exactly why we asked Lt. Daniels… | 正因此我们才请求Daniels… |
[04:50] | to set us up at his off-site, over in the southeast. | 给我们在他那东南区的小驻地腾个地方 |
[04:53] | They’re looking at the dock boys for other shit, drugs mostly. | 他们在查码头工人别的事 大部分跟毒品有关 |
[04:57] | – Daniels, who used to be in Narcotics? – Yeah. | – Daniels 原来缉毒科那个? – 对 |
[05:01] | If Daniels has a detail set up already, maybe he takes the murders, too. | 如果Daniels已经建立了一个专案组 也许他会受理这些谋杀案 |
[05:06] | He ain’t no fool, Jay. He’s just giving us a room with no view. | 他又不是傻子 Jay 他只答应给我们一间小黑屋 |
[05:19] | That was approval, right? He gave approval to go ahead with this. | 那算是同意了吧 他同意我们继续调查了 |
[05:22] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[05:25] | What’s next? | 接下来怎么办 |
[05:27] | Next is for us to get them dock boys back to thinking that we’ve gone away. | 接下来我们要让那些码头工人 以为我们不查了 |
[05:31] | I mean, we spooked them right good with that grand jury shit. | 我是说 我用大陪审团 搞得他们疑神疑鬼 |
[05:34] | If we’re gonna set up on them, they need to think… | 如果我们要对付他们 得让他们觉得… |
[05:37] | we ain’t gonna be a problem no more. | 我们已经不构成威胁了 |
[05:39] | How are they gonna think that? | 怎样才能让他们那样想呢 |
[05:43] | No, see, that ain’t the way it works. | 不 你得理解 生意不是那样做的 |
[05:45] | It ain’t. | 不是 |
[05:46] | ‘Cause I’m the one out here all day taking the chance, right? | 因为每天在外头碰运气的是我 不是吗? |
[05:50] | Police roll up into this bitch, it ain’t gonna be you that catch no charge. | 要是警察出现 吃官司的可不是你 |
[05:54] | So, least-wise, the thing you need to do… | 所以 还是聪明点 你该做的… |
[05:56] | is lay all that good shit down on an even split. | 就是把货均分 给我们分销 |
[06:00] | Come Friday, me and my niggers done sold all that shit off… | 到周五 我和手下把货卖掉… |
[06:04] | you come past and get paid. That’s how I’m at with it. | 你过来拿钱 这就是我的经营方式 |
[06:07] | Hey, Frog. | 嘿 Frog |
[06:11] | Come here. | 过来 |
[06:14] | No, seriously. Come here. | 说真的 过来 |
[06:21] | First of all, and I don’t know how to tell you this… | 我得说 我不知道该怎样说… |
[06:24] | without hurting you deeply… | 才能不伤害你感情 |
[06:26] | first of all, | 首先 |
[06:29] | you happen to be white. | 你毕竟是个白人 |
[06:31] | I’m talking raised-on-Rapolla-Street white… | 我是说Rapolla街土生土长的白人… |
[06:34] | where your mama used to drag you down to St. Casimir’s… | 你老妈曾拖着你去圣Casimir教堂… |
[06:37] | just like all the other little pisspants on the block. | 就像那个街区的其他小屁孩一样 |
[06:40] | Second, I’m also white. | 其次 我也是白人 |
[06:44] | Not hang-on-the-corner- don’t-give-a-fuck white… | 不是个混迹街角 微不足道的白人… |
[06:48] | but Locust-Point-I.B.S. – Local-47 white. | 而是Locust区码头工会47分会的白人 |
[06:52] | I don’t work without no fucking contract… | 不签合同 我就不干活… |
[06:55] | and I don’t stand around listening to horseshit excuses… | 也不会像我的表弟Ziggy… |
[06:58] | like my cousin Ziggy, who, by the way… | 对一些烂借口买账 顺便一说… |
[07:01] | is still owed money by you and all your down, street-wise whiggers. | 你和你那些耍小聪明的 街头混混还欠他钱呢 |
[07:07] | You go in your pocket, come up with $500 in advance… | 你先掏掏口袋 预付500… |
[07:11] | and the $210 that you owe to Zig… | 再把你欠Zig的210块还上… |
[07:14] | you can work my package. | 我的货就交你卖了 |
[07:17] | This is the shit you had out here last week. The dimes that Moochie was slinging? | 这是你上周放出的货 让Moochie大攒了一笔? |
[07:23] | The shit was good. Moochie sold out quick. | 那是上等货 Moochie很快就卖光了 |
[07:29] | All right. | 好吧 |
[07:34] | I’m saying, I’m gonna send my man around with the dollars. | 我是说 我会让手下拿钱过来 |
[07:38] | Keep it real. | 做你自己 |
[07:40] | Whatever. | 随便啦 |
[08:24] | Everything to your satisfaction? | 都还满意吗 |
[08:27] | Yeah, you on it. | 嗯 干得不错 |
[08:30] | Prison people taking it that that boy hung his own self, right? | 监狱里的人都认为他是自杀的吧 |
[08:34] | Seems so. | 看样子是 |
[08:37] | My cousin always works clean. | 我表弟做事一向干净利索 |
[08:43] | None of my business, I know… | 我知道不关我事… |
[08:46] | but did your man Avon even know about it? | 我只是想问问Avon知道这事吗 |
[08:54] | You’re on your own here? | 你自作主张? |
[08:58] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[09:00] | It ain’t none of your business. | 不关你事 |
[09:03] | And if I were you… | 我是你的话… |
[09:05] | I wouldn’t want a word of this mess up in Avon’s ear. | 我也不会把这事传到Avon耳朵里 |
[09:13] | Baltimore niggers off the hook. I swear. | Baltimore兄弟不会受任何牵连 我发誓 |
[09:20] | All y’all. | 所有人 |
[09:27] | You better get up in this before it get cold. This shit is good. | 趁热吃吧 味道不错 |
[09:36] | My man, that bullshit ain’t on you. It ain’t, man. | 伙计 那屁事不怪你 真的 |
[09:41] | Up in here, D knew he had to stand on his own. You know this. | 你知道 在这里 D也该清楚只能靠自己 |
[09:46] | Man, fuck him. | 靠 去他的 |
[09:50] | He knew when he hung himself how we was gonna carry it. | 他知道他上吊我们要承受什么 |
[09:54] | He knew when he did that, that we were gonna be in a moment like this, right now. | 他知道他那么做了 我们会有一刻像现在这样 |
[09:59] | He knew that. | 他很清楚 |
[10:01] | That nigger did that shit to hurt me, man. | 那小子那么做是要伤害我 伙计 |
[10:07] | But, you know, man, D was just fucking weak. | 但 你知道 D他妈的太脆弱了 |
[10:12] | I tried to crimp him along since he was a shorty, nigger. | 在他还是个孩子时我就带他出道 |
[10:15] | I tried to bring him up, bring him along… | 我把他带大 为他铺路… |
[10:17] | – You were real good to him. – I was. | – 你对他确实很好 – 没错 |
[10:22] | Man, it’s sad, what happened. That shit is sad. | 这事很让人伤心 确实如此 |
[10:26] | But the boy almost rolled on you that one time. | 但这孩子上次差点卖了你 |
[10:29] | You know, he get to thinking he can’t do the years in here… | 你知道 他会想他挨不了那么多年… |
[10:33] | he might’ve could’ve rolled again. Who knows? | 可能会再次出卖你 谁知道呢 |
[10:36] | I’m just saying… | 我是说… |
[10:38] | it might’ve been for the best, you know? | 这可能对大家都好 |
[10:49] | His name is Head. Dick Head. | 大伙都叫他”头”…”戆头” |
[10:57] | Check this out. | 看这个 |
[10:58] | Put your finger right there. | 把手指放这儿 |
[11:02] | – Nice. – Nice, right? | – 不错 – 不错吧 |
[11:04] | – Fellows. – We need a bug. | – 两位 – 我们要买窃听器 |
[11:07] | Something that can stand up to the pressures… | 能承受现代都市… |
[11:09] | of the modern urban crime environment. | 犯罪环境压力的窃听器 |
[11:12] | Let me show you. | 过来看看 |
[11:17] | Okay, fellows, this is the real deal. Smaller than a 22. | 两位 这可是个好东西 比点22口径的子弹都小 |
[11:22] | And it’s got a clear channel. Sturdy as hell. | 讯号清晰 结实耐用 |
[11:25] | You get this bad boy within 10 feet of any conversation… | 放在在谈话者10英尺内… |
[11:29] | it sounds like Chuck Thompson doing play-by-play. | 就跟听Chuck Thompson(巴尔的摩体育广播员)解说比赛一样清楚 |
[11:32] | – How much? – $1,500. | – 多少 – 1500块 |
[11:35] | But seeing as you’re sworn officers, the police discount drops it to $1,250. | 但看在你们是警察的份上 打个折 1250块 |
[11:43] | – You in? – Am I in? | – 你买吗 – 我买吗 |
[11:44] | The man just said $1,250, Herc. | 他刚刚说的可是1250块 Herc |
[11:49] | Can we give it a test run? | 我们能测试一下吗 |
[11:51] | A test drive in the modern urban crime environment? | 在现代都市犯罪环境中测试吗 |
[11:55] | Yeah, leave me your credit card and take it for 48 hours. | 可以 信用卡留下 让你带走48小时 |
[11:58] | Change your mind, bring it back. No problem. | 改主意了 可以退货 |
[12:01] | – Let me consult my partner. – Of course. | – 我跟我搭档商量一下 – 好的 |
[12:05] | You got a credit card? | 你有信用卡吗 |
[12:07] | – Don’t you? – It’s maxed to the max, man. | – 你没有? – 刷爆了 |
[12:10] | We’ve been doing hand-to-hands for a while now… | 我们做诱捕有段时间了… |
[12:13] | and we ain’t no higher up on the ladder and on those corners. | 在那些角落没法再有新进展了 |
[12:16] | We’re just gonna use it for a couple days, get what we need, and bring it back. | 我们就拿去用两天 达到目的了就还回来 |
[12:24] | I gave your man some room, that’s all. | 我只是给你手下找个地方 |
[12:29] | You gave him a home. | 你给他找了个家 |
[12:31] | Det. Moreland’s target looks to be the same as yours. | Moreland警探的目标跟你们一样 |
[12:35] | – No. – Yes. | – 不 – 一样 |
[12:38] | You could take these 14 homicides… | 你接下这14件谋杀案… |
[12:41] | and turn that half-assed detail you got going into something that matters. | 能把你半吊子的专案组 整成真像那么回事 |
[12:44] | I’ll be honest. You solve the murders, I’ll love you for the stats. | 说实话 你解决了谋杀案 为那些统计数字我会爱死你 |
[12:48] | And if you don’t, I’ve made it so the Homicide Unit… | 你解决不了 也让凶杀科… |
[12:52] | doesn’t have to bear the whole brunt of a lower clearance rate. | 不至于承受过低的破案率 |
[12:57] | It’s win-win for me. | 在我看来这是双赢 |
[13:01] | – No. – Come on, Lieutenant. | – 不 – 拜托 警督 |
[13:04] | A good turn here will not be forgotten. | 此恩日后一定报答 |
[13:06] | I’m trying to dig myself out of the basement with something simple and clean here. | 我只是想做些简单明了的工作 让自己离开地下室 |
[13:10] | Drug arrests, maybe a prostitution bust if I get lucky… | 逮些毒贩 运气好再逮些卖淫的… |
[13:13] | and I’m out from under with Burrell. | Burrell就答应把我调离地下室 |
[13:18] | Sorry, Colonel. | 抱歉 副总警监 |
[13:21] | You keep the murders, and my ass stays covered. | 谋杀案你留着吧 我不搅这浑水 |
[13:34] | Smarter than he looks. | 比看上去聪明 |
[13:52] | – Where’s your friend? – Who’s that? | – 你朋友呢 – 你说谁 |
[13:55] | – The black fellow, the Homicide guy. – Case is done, for all I know. | – 那个黑人 凶杀科那个 – 据我所知结案了 |
[14:01] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[14:02] | You all didn’t go for nothing, and no one on the ship did either. | 你们什么都不招 船上那些也是 |
[14:07] | So, he sent me back and moved on to new business. | 所以他让我回来了 自己去办新案子 |
[14:09] | – So you back to the usual then? – Yeah, the usual. | – 这么说你又跟以往一样了? – 嗯 跟以往一样 |
[14:14] | Except I won’t be around Patapsco or North Point much. | 只是我不会再常到 Patapsco或North Point巡逻了 |
[14:18] | Starting tomorrow, I’m down at the Fairfield Terminals. | 明天开始 我要去Fairfield站 |
[14:21] | Fairfield? Fairfield? | |
[14:22] | Yeah, bosses want another car patrolling the chemical plants. | 对 上面希望在那边的化工厂 多派辆巡逻车 |
[14:25] | Because of terrorism, I guess. | 我猜跟恐怖分子有关吧 |
[14:28] | You’re too pretty for the Fairfield Piers, darling. | 你太漂亮了 去Fairfield码头太可惜了 亲爱的 |
[14:31] | You need to be uptown here with us. | 你该在这儿跟我们一块 |
[14:49] | You got stripes in the Southeast… | 你在西南区升了官… |
[14:51] | and can’t pull Valchek’s spy van to work his own detail? | 却不能用Valchek的监控车 为他的专案组工作? |
[14:55] | Man, I’ve never seen that thing. | 伙计 那车我连鬼影都没见着 |
[14:59] | – Snug. – As a bug. | – 藏起来 – 像条小虫 |
[15:02] | In a rug. | 裹在小毯里 |
[15:05] | Let’s go. | 出发 |
[15:15] | – This shit is hypnotic. – Boring, too. | – 这东西让人昏昏欲睡 – 还很无聊 |
[15:20] | You make a show of it? | 你去演了出戏? |
[15:22] | Let everyone working see me in that radio car. | 让工作的人都看见我在巡逻车里 |
[15:27] | Is that the Valparaiso? | 那是Valparaiso号? |
[15:30] | It ain’t a Talco Line ship, doesn’t have Horseface working. | 它不是Talco航运公司的船 “马面”不在上面作业 |
[15:34] | Probably wasting half a day watching it offload. | 看它卸了半天货 估计也是白忙 |
[15:36] | – Yeah, we should be at the bar by now. – Nothing’s wasted. | – 就是 我们现在该在酒吧了 – 没白忙 |
[15:40] | I’ve been getting a feel for this shit. How it plays and works without the dirt. | 我找到点感觉了 弄明白了正常的运作 |
[15:44] | – So when they lose a can… – I see it go. | – 当他们丢了个集装箱… – 我就会发现 |
[15:52] | Gentlemen. Ladies. | 先生们 女士们 |
[15:56] | The future is now. | 未来从此开始 |
[15:59] | To bring goods to an exploding global economy… | 为在爆发式的全球经济中输送物资… |
[16:02] | and to deliver those goods faster, cheaper and safer… | 做到更快 更便宜 更安全… |
[16:05] | modern robotics do much of the work in the world’s largest seaport, Rotterdam. | 世界最大的港口 鹿特丹 采用现代机器人技术 |
[16:10] | Moving cargo is a traditional strength of the Dutch… | 物流是荷兰的传统强项… |
[16:12] | who shuttle more freight in fewer man-hours than any port in the world. | 较之世上其他港口 他们用 更少的人力运输更多的货物 |
[16:17] | And now, the Dutch have modeled the future of cargo management. | 现在 荷兰人向我们 展示货物管理的未来 |
[16:20] | Completely containerized cargo arrives and departs… | 在三分之一英里长的船上… |
[16:23] | on ships a third of a mile long, 24 hours a day, with short turnaround. | 全集装箱式运输货物装卸 一天二十四小时 周期更短 |
[16:28] | Smart card technology provides greater security… | 智能卡技术提供了更好的安全性… |
[16:31] | and improved accountability, with no need for unreliable human surveillance. | 增强了可靠性 不用枉费欠可靠的人力监控 |
[16:36] | Frog, man, we light five caps is all, man. | Frog 伙计 我们就少了五支的钱 |
[16:39] | I’m saying, you getting all ridiculous over bits and pieces. You feeling me? | 我是说 你太斤斤计较了 明白吗 |
[16:43] | Nigger, it’s the principle of the thing. | 不 伙计 这是原则问题 |
[16:45] | It’s like you in a store working the register… | 就像你在商店当收银员… |
[16:47] | and at the end of the day, the shitjust add up. | 一天结束 就得把钱加一块 |
[16:50] | Mad Dog gonna roll through here tomorrow with the re-up… | Mad Dog明天要来收余款… |
[16:53] | and I want to have the package right for once. | 至少这次我得让钱够数 |
[16:57] | Hey, Carver. | 嘿 Carver |
[16:58] | Isn’t technology the fucking bomb? | 难道技术不是个炸弹吗 |
[17:02] | …and global positioning systems guide each container… | …而全球定位系统指导每个集装箱… |
[17:05] | to its proper spot, on board or on the docks… | 各就其位 在甲板或码头… |
[17:08] | while state-of-the-art-computers track shipments in every part… | 同时最先进的电脑 追踪每个码头的装运… |
[17:11] | Some of the systems you’re seeing have already been upgraded. | 部分你们所见的系统已升级 |
[17:14] | Rotterdam now works 350 million tons of cargo annually… | 鹿特丹现在的年吞吐量为3亿5千万吨… |
[17:18] | leaving Singapore a distant second. | 把新加坡远远甩开 |
[17:21] | What kind of man-hours are the stevedores clocking over there? | 那里的工人工时有多少 |
[17:24] | I don’t have those figures handy. I’m sorry. | 我手头没有这方面数据 抱歉 |
[17:28] | But Rotterdam does employ 4,000 people. | 但鹿特丹的确雇佣了4000人 |
[17:30] | 4,000 people to move 350 million tons a year? | 4000人一年装卸3亿5千万吨? |
[17:34] | – That’s right. – That’s efficiency, Nat. | – 没错 – 很有效率 Nat |
[17:37] | By eliminating some of the more dangerous work… | 因为排除了一些高危工作… |
[17:39] | the Rotterdam technologies have reduced… | 鹿特丹的新技术使得… |
[17:42] | employee work-related accidents and injuries by 60%. | 雇工工伤事故降低了60% |
[17:46] | I think we can all be happy with that, can’t we? | 这是我们乐意看到的 不是吗 |
[17:48] | Question? Yes? | 有问题吗 请说 |
[17:49] | The GPS readings, are they exact… | 那些GPS读数 它们是否… |
[17:52] | You can’t get hurt if you ain’t working, right? | 不作业当然不会有工伤 不是吗 |
[17:54] | No, they work with all kinds of cargo, in all kinds of weather. | 不 能用于任何货运 适应任何天气 |
[17:57] | Coming. | 来了 |
[18:01] | – Hey, Jackie. – String. You, too? | – 嘿 Jackie – String 你也送吃的? |
[18:04] | We got enough food for three weeks right now. | 我们收到的食物够吃上三周了 |
[18:07] | How’s Brianna? Is she back there? | Brianna还好吗 她在里面? |
[18:12] | What’s up, little man? | 你好吗 小家伙? |
[18:20] | How you holding up? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[18:34] | Bri Bri. | |
[18:39] | Brianna Brianna | |
[19:29] | – Nicky boy, you get days this week? – No. | – Nicky你这周拿到工时了吗 – 没有 |
[19:32] | Four ships on Thursday. You could’ve pulled a day for sure. | 周四有四艘船 你至少能做一天 |
[19:43] | That’s your half on the last two packages, plus what Frog owed you on your own shit. | 这是上两批货你的五成 还有你那批Frog欠你的 |
[19:50] | It’s all there, cuz. | 都在这了 小子 |
[19:55] | – What the fuck is wrong with you, smiley? – Nothing. | – 你他妈哪根筋不对了 笑脸君? – 没什么 |
[20:01] | What did Frog say? | Frog怎么说 |
[20:03] | “Here’s a couple of hundred extra, make the little goof happy”? | “这是额外的几百块 把那小白痴哄开心点”? |
[20:09] | The packages were my thing, Nick. | 那批货是我自己的事 Nick |
[20:11] | Fuck, if you ain’t handle that business better, too. | 靠 你要是不管更好 |
[20:13] | Zig, we’re making money. | Zig 我们在赚钱了 |
[20:25] | It’s your move, Nicky. | 那是你赚的 Nicky |
[20:29] | Fuck it. I got other issues right now. | 去他的 我现在还有别的事要烦呢 |
[20:41] | Paternity? | 亲子鉴定? |
[20:46] | Priscilla Katlow Priscilla Katlow. | |
[20:50] | Jesus, Zig. You knocked up Prissy Katlow? | 老天 Zig 你搞大了Prissy Katlow的肚子? |
[20:55] | I only fucked her once. | 就上了一次 |
[20:57] | Christ, everybody down the point fucked her the once. | 老天 这儿的每个人都跟她有一腿 |
[21:02] | How do you know it’s yours? | 你怎么知道孩子是你的 |
[21:06] | You call this lawyer? | 跟这律师联系过了? |
[21:08] | Figured I’d get drunk first. | 我想我该先把自己灌醉 |
[21:12] | That’s a good plan. | 好主意 |
[21:38] | – Russians? – Lot of girls. Pretty ones. | – 有俄国人吗 – 很多女孩 都很漂亮 |
[21:43] | Most of them had some kind of accent anyway. | 大部分都有外来口音 |
[21:46] | Shardene’s friend hooked us up good. Who’s in charge? | Shardene的朋友给的情报不错 里面谁在负责 |
[21:50] | You got the club people, I guess. | 我想是俱乐部的人 |
[21:52] | And there’s some woman I’ve seen go into the back room. | 还有个我看见走进后厢房的女人 |
[21:55] | She looks a little bit older. | 看上去略年长 |
[21:57] | I couldn’t get close enough to say much about her. | 我没法凑过去跟她搭话 |
[21:59] | She looks about 40. | 约40岁 |
[22:05] | Grab any ass, Prez? | 有调戏谁吗 Prez? |
[22:12] | What I’m saying is, I’ve sorted it out for us. | 我是说 为了我们 我想清楚了 |
[22:15] | – I have. – For us? | – 真的 – 为了我们? |
[22:20] | When I was in the basement, it made sense to quit. It did. | 我还在地下室时 辞职是合理的 真的 |
[22:24] | But once Burrell reached out… | 但一旦Burrell肯拉我一把… |
[22:26] | But Burrell is the one that you crossed. He’s not likely to forget that, is he? | 但你忤逆过Burrell 他不会就这么不计前嫌吧? |
[22:31] | Not to mention what he knows about you from the bad old days. | 更别提他还清楚你过去那些烂事了 |
[22:36] | Fools half your age are gonna be Major and Colonel… | 比你年轻一半的蠢货都 可以当警司或副总警监了… |
[22:41] | and you’ll still think that scratching out a case or two will save you. | 你却还惦记着破一两件案就能自救 |
[22:43] | It isn’t about the casework, I know that. | 我知道这不是案子的问题 |
[22:48] | Just today, Rawls calls me up to CID… | 就在今天 Rawls还让我去刑侦科… |
[22:52] | asks me to take his homicides from the dead girls on that shipping container. | 让我接手他的集装箱女尸案 |
[22:55] | I told him, no shot. That case is a loser. | 我告诉他 没门 那案子没法破 |
[22:59] | If I’m looking out for number one… | 如果我这次小心行事… |
[23:01] | I’m gonna bring Burrell exactly what he asked for… | 按Burrell的要求办事… |
[23:03] | and exactly what he needs to make Stan Valchek go away. | 给他能打发Stan Valchek的调查结果 |
[23:07] | No more, no less. I’m playing their game this time. | 不多不少 我这次是按他们的游戏规则 |
[23:14] | Look, it’s one thing you taking a run at this dredging thing. | 听着 你想在疏通运河 的事上冒险是一回事 |
[23:18] | Fucked-up as you are, we can let that slide for a while… | 像你这种疯子 就随你吧… |
[23:21] | but now, you’re asking too much. | 但你这个要求就太过分了 |
[23:23] | One more year, Nat. | 再一年 Nat |
[23:25] | – Not for me, for the fucking union. – The election’s been scheduled. | – 不是为了我 是为了整个工会 – 选举已经安排好了 |
[23:28] | You knew last year, when we gave you the votes… | 你知道我们去年投了你… |
[23:31] | that this time would be Ott’s turn. You knew that. | 这次该轮到Ott了 你心里有数 |
[23:33] | So Ott runs next time. He’ll take that year and the next. | 那Ott可以等下次 连任两届 |
[23:36] | It’s our turn, Frank. | 该我们坐庄了 Frank |
[23:39] | Black, White, what’s the difference, Nat? | 黑人白人有什么区别 Nat? |
[23:42] | Until we get that fucking canal dredged, we’re all niggers, pardon my French. | 河道疏通不了 我们都是黑鬼 不好意思说了粗口 |
[23:45] | Or Polacks, pardon mine. | 或是波兰仔 失礼我也说了 |
[23:47] | You know what I’m saying, this ain’t about Ott. | 你知道我的意思 我不是针对Ott |
[23:50] | I just want one more year to finish what I started here. | 我只求多一年完成我开始的工作 一年就好 |
[23:54] | Then Ott stays Secretary-Treasurer for the next two, no problem. | 然后由Ott连任两届财务秘书 没问题 |
[24:00] | Think about it. | 想想吧 |
[24:15] | – Hello? – Brucie, baby. | – 喂? – Brucie宝贝 |
[24:17] | – Frankie Sobotka, how’s it hanging? – You talk to the presiding officers yet? | – Frankie Sobotka 最近可好 – 你跟审裁委员谈过了吗 |
[24:32] | Lot of girls. Lot of muscle. | 很多女孩 很多保镖 |
[24:40] | Zig, Jesus, get off me, you jerk. | Zig 老天 离我远点 混蛋 |
[24:42] | Yo, Zig | 等等 Zig |
[24:44] | When did you get served with these? | 你什么时候收到的? |
[24:47] | I got them in the mail this morning. | 今早的邮件 |
[24:49] | In the mail? | 邮件里? |
[24:51] | Yeah, this morning. | 对 今早 |
[24:56] | When Pokey Barber got hit with paternity… | 当初Pokey Barber收到亲子鉴定要求… |
[24:58] | a sheriff had to come to his house and serve him with papers. | 是治安官亲自把文件送上门 |
[25:19] | Dolores, can I use the bar phone? | Dolores 我能用酒吧电话吗 |
[25:24] | – Who are you calling? – The lawyer on this piece of bullshit. | – 你打给谁 – 这狗屁上面署名的律师 |
[25:28] | What? Ain’t no fucking law firm open in the middle of the goddamn night. | 什么 三更半夜还有哪个律师事务所营业 |
[25:38] | Shyster, Shyster and Shyster. | 讼棍和骗子忽悠事务所 |
[25:58] | – He got you, Zig. – Who got me? | – 他耍你 Zig – 谁耍了我 |
[26:05] | Maui? | 是Maui? |
[26:59] | There’s no restroom in the lobby, and if you’re not an approved visitor… | 大堂没有公厕 如果你未受邀造访… |
[27:03] | I just don’t have the authorization. | 我不能让你进去 |
[27:06] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[27:08] | Tell me something. When you have to go, where do you go? | 告诉我 如果你急了去哪解决 |
[27:12] | Excuse me, sir? Are you a resident? | 不好意思 先生 您是住客吗 |
[27:15] | Sorry. Wrong building. | 抱歉 走错门了 |
[27:24] | Sixth floor, all of them. | 都上了六楼 |
[27:33] | Thomas “Horseface” Pakusa. | Thomas “马面” Pakusa |
[27:35] | Slated to be the ship-runner on Talco Line’s Esmeralda. | 内定将在Talco公司的Esmeralda号上作业 |
[27:37] | ETA, noon tomorrow, Berth 6, Patapsco Terminal. | 货船预计明日中午抵达 Patapsco中转站6号船台 |
[27:41] | – So we’re on. – We’re gonna need help with surveillance. | – 有进展了 – 我们需要监视车 |
[27:44] | On the docks especially, since our faces are known down there. | 尤其是在港口 他们都认识我们了 |
[27:47] | I can reach out to Greggs and Prez, maybe. Bring them in on it. | 我大概能把Greggs和Prez找来一起查 |
[27:51] | Should we tell the Lieutenant? | 不告诉警督吗 |
[27:55] | Right now, the less he knows he’s involved in the murder investigation… | 目前 对于他被扯进谋杀案调查… |
[27:58] | the happier he’ll feel. | 他知道得越少越开心 |
[28:06] | New truck? | 新车? |
[28:08] | What the fuck, we’re making money here, right? | 管他呢 我们有钱赚不是吗 |
[28:12] | – Hell, yeah. – For real. | – 该死 没错 – 就是 |
[28:13] | This guy’s some kind of supplier. Snap some shots of the truck tags. | 这家伙是供货人 拍下车牌号 |
[28:17] | – You got more for me? – I got ifyou got for me, right? | – 有新货吗 – 你有钱我就有货 不是吗 |
[28:21] | Got to say, your thing is tight. Best around here in a long while. | 不得不说 你的货很紧俏 很久以来都没这么好的 |
[28:27] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[28:33] | I’m with you on this, man… | 我会跟你继续合作 伙计… |
[28:39] | All right, dawg. | 好的 小子 |
[28:46] | Oh,fuck me | 不 该死 |
[29:00] | Come on, asshole, what the fuck’s wrong with you? | 拜托 混账 你他妈哪根筋不对了 |
[29:02] | Keep it fucking moving. | 快开走 |
[29:04] | Jesus Christ! | 老天爷 |
[29:14] | No! | 不 |
[29:31] | I cleared it with KGA, we’ll be working off of Channel 6. | 我向警用无线电系统要了6频道 |
[29:34] | Prez, you got the eyeball on the outbound truck gate. | Prez 你盯着外出的卡车道 |
[29:38] | Need you to set up so you can move in either direction on Broening Highway. | 做好跟入Broening高速公路任意方向的准备 |
[29:42] | Bunk, you set up on Newkirk and Broening. | Bunk 你在Newkirk和Broening待命 |
[29:44] | Me and Russell will be on the computer. That leaves the terminal itself to Kima. | 我和Russell盯着电脑 剩下港口就交给Kima |
[29:48] | They might not know my face, but I sure as shit can’t hang down there. | 他们可能不认识我 但我肯定不能在那瞎晃 |
[29:52] | I’m thinking I should borrow that CG&E truck from Narcotics. | 我想我该向缉毒科借CG&E卡车(维修公司) |
[29:56] | Slap on a hard hat, pick up a clipboard. | 戴个安全帽 拿个笔记板 |
[29:59] | What if they’re not sneaking anything off this time? What then? | 如果他们这次不偷东西怎么办 |
[30:02] | Tragically, you will have wasted another day in a life you’ve already misspent… | 那你只好悲剧地再浪费一天… |
[30:07] | in the service of the city of Baltimore. | 你已经浪费在Baltimore警察机关的生命了 |
[30:20] | – Nothing’s alive in these, right? – Lf they don’t go hot to a truck… | – 里面不是活物了吧 – 如果他们不尽快取走… |
[30:23] | you go back in the stacks and bang on them to make sure. | 你就送回货堆敲一敲确定一下 |
[30:27] | I trust these Greek fucks with nothing. | 我不相信这帮希腊杂种 |
[30:31] | – How you hanging? – Good. I’m good. | – 你怎么样 – 很好 |
[30:34] | You ain’t been working much. | 你最近没干多少活 |
[30:38] | Stay close, Nick. Don’t do anything I wouldn’t do. | 注意点 Nick 别做些我不会做的事 |
[32:12] | You did the 221? | 那个221楼你送的? |
[32:16] | Shit look tight. | 很有型 |
[32:43] | Sorry for the loss. | 节哀顺变 |
[32:46] | You all sent him off right, though. | 不过葬礼办得不错 |
[32:48] | As good a homecoming as I been to. | 跟我参加过的一个办得一样好 |
[32:51] | – You been to your share, man, I know. – No doubt. | – 我知道你分担了痛苦 – 无疑 |
[32:55] | Of course, this is neither the time nor the place… | 当然 现在不是时候也不是地方… |
[32:58] | but I thought I might get at you for a moment. | 但我还是想跟你谈谈 |
[33:02] | – Got a proposition here. – Go ahead to the car, man. | – 我有个提议 – 你先到车那边等着 伙计 |
[33:10] | Ain’t exactly talking out of turn when I say… | 请原谅我话里得罪的地方 |
[33:13] | that, uh, Westside dope been weak for a while now. | 不过 西区的货色烂了不是一两天了 |
[33:16] | Every dope fiend in the city knows that Avon been putting out piss, calling it shit. | 城里每个毒友都知道 Avon卖得都是些垃圾 |
[33:21] | The thing is, y’all sitting on some of the best real estate in the city. | 问题是 你们手头有市里最好的地盘 |
[33:26] | The Terrace, the low-rises, the avenue corners. | 高楼区 平房区 街角 |
[33:29] | Respecting the fact that you’re known to have a way with your words… | 我知道你以有自己的 一套说话方式著称… |
[33:33] | when are you gonna tell me something I don’t know? | 但你什么时候才能说些我不知道的 |
[33:37] | Let me put a point on it. My shit is right, String. | 那我说重点 我的货很正 String |
[33:41] | I got dope coming straight into Baltimore, and the shit is raw. | 我从外面直接弄进Baltimore 那些货都是没掺的 |
[33:45] | 85, 90%. And you know it’s true. | 85-90%的纯度 你知道这是事实 |
[33:48] | You got half the Westside coming over to Fallsway twice a day… | 西区的一半的瘾君子 一天上两次Fallsway… |
[33:52] | because Eastside dope be kicking the shit out of Westside dope. | 因为东区的货强过西区太多 |
[33:55] | – You connected? – This shit is straight off the damn boat. | – 你们有路子? – 这些货都是直接下船的 |
[33:59] | I ain’t even going to New York except for my coke. Ain’t no need. | 除了可卡因 我都不用上纽约了 没必要 |
[34:02] | Thing is, y’all got the best territory, and no kind of product. | 事实上 你们有最好的地盘却没货源 |
[34:08] | I got the best product, but could stand a little more territory… | 我有最好的货 但要更多的地盘… |
[34:12] | so you see where this thing needs to go. | 你也知道该怎么做了 |
[34:14] | Now you know Avon fought real hard for them Towers. | 你也知道Avon为拿下高层区 付出了多少心血 |
[34:17] | We took down the Rayford brothers, Big Dennis Woodson, I mean… | 我们搞定了Rayford兄弟和 Big Dennis Woodson 我是说… |
[34:21] | This shit is just business, String. Buy for a dollar, sell for two. | 生意归生意 String 低买高卖 |
[34:25] | That’s all it need be. You got the Towers, I got what goes in them. | 生意就该这么做 你有高层区 我有他们想要的货 |
[34:29] | Later for all that bullshit. | 其他都是屁话 |
[34:35] | – I’ll talk to Avon. – You do that. | – 我会和Avon谈谈的 – 记得谈 |
[34:56] | Come on, I can read a budget summary. There’s nothing in there for dredging. | 拜托 我读得懂预算汇总 没有资金用在疏通运河上 |
[35:00] | Shortfall in revenues. The governor’s looking to limit bond issues. | 财政赤字 政府要限制公债 |
[35:04] | – But the grain pier is still in there. – And the rest is just talk? | – 但有粮食码头项目 – 而其他的只是讨论而已? |
[35:07] | Talk is good, Frank. Talk is a start. | 讨论是好事 Frank 讨论是个开始 |
[35:10] | Talk is your fucking job description. | 游说是你该死的工作 |
[35:13] | Yak. Yak. Yak. Blah. Blah. Blah. | 哇啦哇啦哇啦 |
[35:15] | That’s like saying all the checkers do is punch numbers into a computer. | 就像说你那些检验员的工作 是把数字输入电脑而已 |
[35:23] | Your son, | 你儿子 |
[35:25] | the oldest one, he goes to what school? | 最大那个 他在哪读书? |
[35:27] | – Jason’s at Princeton. – Princeton. | – Jason在普林斯顿 – 普林斯顿 |
[35:31] | And after he graduates, he’s gonna do what? | 他毕业后会做什么 |
[35:35] | – Whatever he wants. – Right. | – 随他喜欢 – 是啊 |
[35:37] | You sent him to Princeton to do whatever the fuck he wants. | 你把他送到普林斯顿 让他做自己想做的工作 |
[35:46] | You know, back when we were kids… | 当我们还是孩子时… |
[35:50] | Danny Hare’s father stole a couple cases of cognac off a ship. | Danny Hared的父亲从船上偷了几瓶干邑 |
[35:53] | Except when he gets it home, it ain’t cognac, it’s Tang. | 回到家后却发现不是干邑 而是果珍 |
[35:58] | – Tang? – Just invented. | – 果珍? – 刚发明的 |
[36:02] | TV said it’s what the astronauts drank on their way to the moon. | 电视上说宇航员奔月的时候喝这个 |
[36:05] | – You drink it… – You could be an astronaut, too. | – 你要喝了… – 你也能成为宇航员 |
[36:09] | All summer long, that shit was all the Hare kids drank. | 整个夏天 Hare的孩子们就喝这个 |
[36:12] | Tang with breakfast, Tang with lunch… | 早餐喝果珍 中午喝果珍… |
[36:14] | Tang when they woke up scared in the middle of the night. | 半夜吓醒都喝果珍 |
[36:18] | What do you think they grew up to be? | 你觉得他们长大后做什么? |
[36:21] | Stevedores. What the fuck you think? | 码头工 你怎么想 |
[36:26] | Something tells me Jason DiBiago will grow up… | 我觉得Jason DiBiago长大后… |
[36:29] | and squeeze a buck the way his old man did. | 就跟他老爸一样会敛财 |
[36:32] | You’re out of line, Frank. | 你过分了 Frank |
[36:39] | My great-grandfather was a knife sharpener. | 我曾祖父是磨刀的 |
[36:42] | Pushed a grinding stone up Preston Street to Alice-Ann… | 推着块磨刀石从Preston街 走到Alice-Ann街… |
[36:45] | one leg shorter than the other from pumping the wheel. | 因为给轮胎打气 一条腿长一条腿短 |
[36:48] | Since he didn’t want his sons to push the goddamn thing… | 他不想让他儿子再推磨刀石… |
[36:51] | he made sure my grandfather finished high school… | 他让我祖父读完了高中… |
[36:54] | and my old man went to any college that would take him. | 而我爸则考进了大学 |
[36:56] | You’re talking history, right? | 你跟我聊过去是吧 |
[37:01] | I’m talking now. | 我说的是现在 |
[37:03] | Down here, it’s still: “Who’s your old man?” ‘Til you got kids of your own. | 在你有孩子前 人们会问”你老爸是谁” |
[37:07] | Then it’s, “Who’s your son?” | 接着就是 “你儿子是谁” |
[37:09] | But after the horror movie I’ve seen today… Robots! | 但看完今天那部恐怖电影后 我会说… 机器人 |
[37:14] | Piers full of robots! | 码头到处都是机器人 |
[37:16] | My kid will be lucky if he’s punching numbers five years from now. | 我儿子从现在开始要还能 输五年数字就算走运了 |
[37:20] | While it don’t mean shit that I can’t take my steak knives to DiBiago and sons… | 我能不能那把菜刀给DiBiago 和他后代磨 关我屁事 |
[37:24] | it breaks my heart that there’s no future for the Sobotkas on the waterfront. | 我伤心的是海边没有Sobotkas的未来 |
[37:36] | Here, Brucie. I think they’re your size. | 给你 Brucie 我想它们是你的”尺寸” |
[37:48] | I’m operating under the assumption that because of your relentless diligence… | 我继续经营是因为 我相信你会不断努力… |
[37:52] | the funding for the grain pier is gonna pass the assembly. | 让为粮食码头拨款的议案通过 |
[38:00] | But I’m also talking about the canal. So you’re gonna talk about the canal… | 但我会继续提运河 你也要继续提运河… |
[38:04] | the Muldoons who run the old line state are gonna talk about it… | 让执掌本州的政客也谈起运河… |
[38:07] | until some day, some way, that motherfucker gets dredged… | 知道那鬼东西某天 以某种方式得以疏通… |
[38:10] | and we get some ships in here. | 让我们的船能够进来 |
[38:35] | Bring it down! | 放下来 |
[39:06] | Got one that disappeared. | 有个消失了 |
[39:08] | Get the container number? | 集装箱号有吗 |
[39:10] | – 11-37 to 12-14. – Go ahead, Lester. | – 11-37呼叫12-14 – 请讲 Lester |
[39:13] | – We got one, you prepared to copy? – Send it. | – 有个消失了 准备好记下了吗 – 说吧 |
[39:17] | Z T G R… Zulu, Tango, Golf, Romeo… | |
[39:20] | 9, 7, 3, 2, 6, 5, check digit 9. | 9 7 3 2 6 5 校验数9 |
[39:25] | Copy that, I’ve got it in the yard. | 收到 我看到了 |
[39:27] | – 11-99. – 11-99. | – 11-99 – 11-99听到 |
[39:31] | We got a live one. Be up. | 有动静了 准备好 |
[39:33] | – What am I looking for? – Stand by on that. | – 我要注意什么? – 待命 |
[39:35] | Be advised, I’ve got a White male, orange safety vest… | 报告 我看见一个白人男性 橙色安全背心… |
[39:39] | blue overalls. | 蓝色工作裤 |
[39:40] | He’s hooking the truck onto the… What do you call it? | 他正把车连在… 那东西怎么说来着 |
[39:46] | Copy that. What next? | 收到 接下来呢 |
[39:49] | One of two things. The driver takes it through checkout… | 要么司机开过检查站… |
[39:52] | in which case it may be that Horseface entered the wrong container number… | 这样的话可能是”马面” 入错了集装箱号… |
[39:56] | and they find it there. Or it goes out to Bobtail Lane. | 会在那里被发现 要么直接开出车道 |
[40:00] | If it does that, they’re doing the dirt. | 如果那么做 就是偷了 |
[40:04] | 11-37 to 12-14. | 11-37呼叫12-14 |
[40:06] | Kima, keep the eyeball until it clears the yard. | Kima 盯紧了 直到他离开堆场 |
[40:09] | Advise if it stops at the checkout point, or goes straight out. | 如果它停在检查站或径直出去就报告 |
[40:13] | Copy. | 收到 |
[40:20] | 12-14. He went around the checkout. Copy. | 12-14 他绕过了检查站 完毕 |
[40:25] | – 11-37 to 11-99. – 99. | – 11-37呼叫11-99 – 99收到 |
[40:29] | Target’s coming at you, you see it? | 目标正向你开来 看见没有 |
[40:34] | I got him on Broening, heading west towards the city. | 在Broening发现目标 正往西驶向市区 |
[40:38] | Copy, 11-37 to 11-34. | 收到 11-37呼叫11-34 |
[40:41] | – Target approaching your 20. – 11-34, copy that. | – 目标抵达你的位置 – 11-34收到 |
[40:46] | I got him going straight on Newkirk. | 他径直驶向Newkirk |
[40:53] | – He’s all yours, Bunk. – Copy. | – 到你了 Bunk – 收到 |
[41:09] | – 11-34, you got the eyeball. – Copy. | – 11-34 你盯紧了 – 收到 |
[41:38] | – 11-34. – Go ahead, 34. | – 11-34呼叫 – 请说 34 |
[41:41] | He went to ground off of Newkirk. Some kind of warehouse. | 他驶进Newkirk路旁空地了 有个仓库 |
[41:45] | Wait one. I’ll swing back, get a 20. | 等等 我掉个头 看看门牌 |
[41:58] | Be advised, it is a warehouse. | 报告 是个仓库 |
[42:00] | Pyramid Inc. 5605 Newkirk. | 金字塔公司 Newkirk路5605号 |
[42:06] | Copy that. | 收到 |
[42:14] | Brianna, man, she putting it on you? | Brianna责怪你? |
[42:22] | Avon, you knew he was using? | Avon 你知道他在吸毒? |
[42:26] | I seen it, but I didn’t see it. | 我知道 但没亲眼看见 |
[42:30] | I mean, he came up off that shit… | 我是说 他染上毒瘾… |
[42:32] | then we did our thing with the guard, and I thought… | 接着我们就利用那警卫做了那事 我以为… |
[42:42] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[42:45] | We did our thing with the homegoing, man. I mean, it came off nice. | 我们把他的告别式办了 伙计 我是说 办得不错 |
[42:50] | – Yeah? – Yeah, everybody showed. | – 是吗 – 嗯 大家都到场了 |
[42:54] | – How did Brianna do? – Rough. | – Brianna怎么样了 – 不好过 |
[43:01] | Don’t nobody want shit like this to happen, man. | 没人希望这事发生 |
[43:04] | If I’d have known the boy was gonna be doing shit like that… | 如果我早知道那孩子会轻生… |
[43:07] | – you know what I mean? – What are the prison people saying? | – 你懂我意思吗 – 监狱里的人怎么说 |
[43:10] | That he just hung himself like that? | 他就那样把自己勒死了? |
[43:14] | Just tied a rope around a knob, and sat his ass down. | 就是把绳子绕在门把上 然后坐在地上 |
[43:27] | How the fuck you gonna stop a man from doing some shit like that? | 一个人想那样做 谁阻止得了? |
[43:31] | I mean | 呃 我是说 |
[43:33] | What are you gonna do? | 你能做得了什么 |
[43:34] | Stay with him every damn minute, every day you can? | 每日每分每秒盯着他吗 |
[43:38] | He gonna find a way if he wants to. | 他要是想 就总能找到方法 |
[43:42] | It ain’t on you. | 这不怪你 |
[43:45] | It ain’t on you. I would tell you if it was. | 这不怪你 如果是你的错我会跟你说的 |
[44:10] | What’s up with that other thing, man? | 其他的事处理得怎样了 伙计? |
[44:13] | Still shit, man. Your man in Atlanta don’t know what raw is.i mean… | 还是一团糟 你Atlanta的朋友 不知道啥叫纯货 我是说… |
[44:18] | – We gonna discount it. – Do I look like Kmart to you, man? | – 我们得打折 – 你觉得我是Kmart店吗?(折扣店) |
[44:21] | – I’m saying, I mean… – What are you saying? That’s ridiculous. | – 我是说… – 你说什么 太可笑了 |
[44:25] | Re-package it and sell it off. | 重新分装然后都卖掉 |
[44:27] | You know, Proposition Joe came to the funeral. | 你知道 Proposition Joe参加了葬礼 |
[44:31] | Pulled me aside. He’s got a smoker. Everybody knows he’s got a smoker… | 把我拉到一边 他有货源 人人都知道他有货源… |
[44:34] | and he wants to share, if we cut him a slice of the Towers. | 他想跟我们分成 如果我们让出部分高层区 |
[44:39] | – You know, it’s a thought… – It’s not even a thought, man. No. | – 你知道 只是个想法… – 想想也不行 伙计 不行 |
[44:42] | Let me tell you something. We’re gonna get through all this, you hear me? | 我告诉你 我们会挺过去的 听到了吗 |
[44:46] | – I know. – All of it. | – 我知道 – 都会过去的 |
[44:57] | Anything come out? | 有什么出来了吗 |
[45:00] | If there were girls in that can, they’re still inside. | 如果集装箱里是女孩 她们还在里面 |
[45:11] | – Your DNRs go where? – Phones for dockworkers local. | – 你们想把监听装置安在哪 – 码头工会的电话 |
[45:14] | Offices, personal phones for a couple of union officials. | 办公室 几个工会干事的私人电话 |
[45:18] | Look here, 9581737 is listed to Thomas Pakusa. | 看这 9581737是Thomas Pakusa的电话 |
[45:23] | On February 4th, and March 16th… | 2月4号还有3月16号… |
[45:25] | our Mr. Pakusa received a call from Frank Sobotka’s cell phone. | Pakusa接到Frank Sobotka的电话 |
[45:29] | And both times, he works a Talco Line ship the next day. | 两次他都在第二天 跑到Talco公司的货船上作业 |
[45:32] | And both times, a can goes missing in the computer. | 两次电脑里都有一个集装箱消失 |
[45:35] | Pretty good argument for a conspiracy case. | 是其中有猫腻的有力证明 |
[45:37] | – Conspiracy to do what? – Smuggle shit. | – 什么猫腻 – 走私 |
[45:41] | Smuggle what? | 走私什么 |
[45:43] | For starters, how about bringing girls here for purposes of prostitution? | 组织女性偷渡到这来卖淫算不算 |
[45:46] | – That one we know about. – You need to do better for a wiretap. | – 这个我们都知道了 – 想要窃听还需要更多证据支持 |
[45:54] | Read your annotated code. Wiretap Statute, Subsection 10, 406… | 读读法典注释 窃听法案 第10节 406款… |
[45:58] | designates crimes where telephonic communication can be intercepted… | 在马里兰州可对指定犯罪活动的… |
[46:02] | in the great state of Maryland. Prostitution? | 电话交流进行拦截 卖淫? |
[46:05] | You mean, you can tap a guy’s phone if he’s selling drugs… | 你是说 如果一个人贩毒你可以窃听… |
[46:09] | but if he’s selling women, he’s out of bounds? | 但如果他卖的是女人 就不管了? |
[46:11] | That’s the law. | 法律就这么定的 |
[46:14] | Honey, I’m home. | 亲爱的 我回来了 |
[46:24] | Start looking at the two-bedroom joints. | 看看双卧房 |
[46:26] | – We can pay. – How? | – 我们负担得起 – 怎么负担 |
[46:29] | – Got a new job. – Off the docks? | – 找了个新工作 – 码头外? |
[46:35] | Three, four days a week. | 一周三四天 |
[46:38] | Warehouse foreman for this Greek guy. | 为个希腊人做货仓领班 |
[46:40] | He owns an appliance store down the avenue in Highland Town. | 他在Highland镇大街上有家电器行 |
[46:45] | I can work it around the hours that I pick up at the docks. | 码头没事的时候就过去帮忙 |
[46:48] | How much, Nick? | 挣多少 Nick? |
[46:52] | Come here. | 过来 |
[47:00] | Like $500 a week. | 一周500左右 |
[47:03] | Maybe more. | 也许更多 |
[47:06] | But steady. You know, we can count on it. | 但很稳定 你知道 我们有指望了 |
[47:10] | Between what you make with them scissors and this… | 有你理发赚的和这些钱… |
[47:13] | we can pay down the truck and still have enough left over… | 我们还掉车贷之余还有余裕… |
[47:16] | for someplace nice out in the county. | 能在郡外找个好房子 |
[47:29] | $1,500. | 1500块 |
[47:32] | $1,250, with the police discount. | 给警察打折后是1250块 |
[47:35] | It just couldn’t stand up to the modern urban crime environment. | 那东西挨不起现代都市犯罪环境 |
[47:42] | All right, slow up. This is it. | 好了 减速 就是这 |
[47:45] | It’s listed to Nicholas Andrew Sobotka, 1485 Reynold Street. | 这里是Nicholas Andrew Sobotka家 Reynold街1485号 |
[47:59] | Sobotka? Sobotka? | |
[48:02] | That’s what it says here. | 上面是这么写的 |
[48:04] | That mean anything to you? | 你没印象吗 |
[48:09] | Beavis, that’s the name of the guy we’re supposed to be working. | “瘪四” (美国动画角色)这就是我们要查的那个人的名字 |
[48:13] | Frank Sobotka Frank Sobotka. | |
[48:16] | But we got Nicholas. | 但上面写的是Nicholas |
[48:17] | How many fucking Sobotkas can there be, even down here in Polack town? | 就算在波兰小镇 你以为能有几个Sobotka? |
[48:24] | – You know what this means? – What? | – 你知道这意味着什么吗 – 什么 |
[48:27] | It means old fuzzy Dunlop here is somewhat worse for wear, I admit… | 我承认一个旧毛球确实不是好的伪装… |
[48:30] | it’s really gonna start paying off as a confidential informant. | 但作为”线人”却开始有回馈了 |
[48:34] | – No fucking way. – Are you out $1,250? | – 它妈的没门 – 你不想要回那1250块? |
[48:37] | Because linking a street-level drug connect to our main target… | 把我们目标和街道毒品交易挂上钩… |
[48:41] | has to be worth $200 for starters. | 就值个2百块的情报费了 |
[48:44] | Listen, if I try to register him, Daniels will smell a rat. | 听着 如果我向Daniels申请 他会怀疑的 |
[48:49] | He trusts you, Carv. You got that trustworthy look. | 他信任你 Carv 你长得就值得信任 |
[48:54] | It’s you, Lester. Got to be you. | 你去 Lester 只能你去 |
[48:58] | – Me? – We need to bring in the Lieutenant… | – 我? – 我们得把警督拖下水… |
[49:01] | his detail and all the manpower and toys that go with it. | 还有他的专案组 所有的人力和设备 |
[49:04] | And Daniels listens when you talk. | Daniels听得进你的话 |
[49:07] | You got the smell of wisdom on you, brother. | 你浑身散发着智慧的气息 兄弟 |
[49:14] | – We all got roles to play. – What’s your role? | – 我们各司其职 – 你的职责是什么? |
[49:19] | I’m just a humble motherfucker with a big-ass dick. | 我就是个有着大鸡巴的谦卑的混球 |
[49:23] | You give yourself too much credit. | 你自封得太过了吧 |
[49:26] | Okay, then. I ain’t all that humble. | 好吧 我也没那么谦卑 |
[49:50] | I’ll be goddamned. | 真天杀的 |
[50:12] | I swear to God, if he plays that goddamn song one more time… | 我对天发誓 他要再敢播那首歌… |
[50:15] | I’m gonna clock his ass good. | 我就要踹他屁股了 |
[50:17] | You can take him, Zig. He just looks big. | 你能放倒他 Zig 他虚有其表 |
[50:20] | Who the fuck is he? All pussy. | 他它妈的谁啊 像个娘儿们 |
[50:23] | You’re a legend of the docks, Zig. A fucking legend. | 你可是码头的传奇 Zig 他妈的传奇 |
[50:28] | You think I can take him? | 你觉得我能放倒他? |
[50:31] | You can take him. | 你可以 |
[50:38] | – Man down, berth five. – Who? | – 有人受伤了 5号船台 – 谁 |
[50:40] | New Charles. | 新Charles |
[50:50] | – Ambo’s on the way. – Jesus Christ. | – 救护车就过来 – 上帝 |
[50:52] | Night work with break-bulk. I hate this shit. | 晚上卸货什么的最讨厌了 |
[50:55] | – You guys gonna move this thing or what? – Jesus. Fuck. | – 你们还要不要把这个搬开了 – 老天 靠 |
[50:58] | Ain’t supposed to move a guy when he’s hurt. | 不该乱动伤者 |
[51:00] | We’ll remember that when you hit the number. | 轮到你中奖时我们会记得的 |
[51:02] | Quit pulling your dicks and get this thing off of me. | 别在这秀鸡巴了 把那东西搬开 |
[51:04] | 1 2 3 One, two, three. | |
[51:10] | Charlie, here. Take a drag. | Charlie 来 吸一口 |
[51:18] | That’s the ambo you’re hearing, Charlie. | 救护车来了 Charlie |
[51:21] | Right over there. | 那边 |
[51:24] | Don’t worry, kid, you’re still on the clock. | 别担心 孩子 你还在上班(算工伤) |
[51:31] | Frank, how does the leg look? | Frank 那腿看上去怎样 |
[51:39] | – Which leg is that now? – Sir, can you hear my voice? | – 哪条腿来着 – 先生 你能听见我说话吗 |
[51:45] | Squeeze my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[51:48] | Let’s get him into the ambulance. | 我们把他抬上救护车 |
[51:51] | You need to clear the way for us, guys. | 各位请让一让 |
[51:54] | – And you followed the can? – Right to the warehouse. | – 你们跟踪了集装箱? – 进了那个仓库 |
[51:57] | – Surveillance set up? – Kima is on it tonight. | – 监视车准备好了吗 – Kima今晚去办 |
[52:01] | This case needs to be worked, Lieutenant. | 这案子值得细究 警督 |
[52:04] | I know it began for you as a bullshit detail… | 我知道一开始这只是个半吊子专案组… |
[52:06] | but this Sobotka’s into some shit that needs to be worked by good police. | 但Sobotka牵扯了不少事 得由能干的警察来查 |
[52:11] | The DNRs, the cloned computer. We’ve got the pattern. | 监听 复制电脑 我们已经找到了模式 |
[52:18] | Rawls came to me. | Rawls找过我 |
[52:21] | – Asked if I would take the homicides. – You should. | – 问我要不要接下谋杀案 – 你该答应的 |
[52:24] | Those girls in the can really suffocated. They really died in that fucking box. | 那些女孩是在集装箱里窒息而死 她们确实死在里面 |
[52:32] | You pick this case up, you might eat those open murders. | 你要查这案子 就可以接那些谋杀案 |
[52:36] | But you let it pass… | 如果你不接… |
[52:38] | you got to ask yourself how you want to live your day-to-day. | 就得扪心自问 良心上是否过得去 |
[53:08] | From the guys in 15-14. | 地方工会的兄弟们捐的 |
[53:26] | He should be all right. | 他会没事的 |
[53:31] | You know how he got the name New Charles? | 你知道他怎么被叫作新Charles的? |
[53:35] | First day of work was the same day… | 他第一天工作就遇上… |
[53:37] | the Paceco dropped a hatch cover on Charlie Bannion. | 装卸桥把个舱盖掉在 Charlie Bannion身上 |
[53:40] | Had to clean up old Charlie with a shovel. | 我们不得不用铲子来清理老Charlie |
[53:44] | Ever since then, New Charles. | 从那以后他就成了新Charles |
[53:49] | He’s gonna lose the leg. | 他会被截肢 |
[53:56] | Frank Frank | |
[54:03] | Where’s the money from? | 钱是哪来的 |
[54:19] | I got your murders. | 我接下你的谋杀案 |
[54:21] | But what I need from you, I get. | 但我要你有求必应 |
[54:25] | No bullshit, no arguments. | 不能敷衍了事 不能讨价还价 |
[54:29] | No arguments. | 绝不讨价还价 |
[54:43] | – You’re wasting all the batteries. – So? | – 你在浪费电池 – 又怎样 |
[54:45] | Mom, he’s wasting all the batteries. | 妈 他要把电池都用光了 |
[54:48] | You two get along or I’m gonna take that tent down right now. | 你们再吵我就把那帐篷收了 |
[54:52] | – Snitch. – Punk. | – 告密者 – 蠢货 |
[54:54] | – Squirrel. – Mope. | – 笨蛋 – 呆瓜 |
[54:56] | – Shut up. – Who teaches them this stuff? | – 闭嘴 – 谁教他们说这些的 |
[54:59] | It’s my turn, you just had it. | 到我了 你老拿着 |
[55:04] | Elena Elena. | |
[55:07] | No. | 不行 |
[55:16] | I don’t trust you. | 我不相信你 |
[55:21] | I can care about you… | 我关心你… |
[55:24] | and I can want us to be friends… | 我想跟你成为朋友… |
[55:26] | and if you give me enough time, Jimmy… | 如果你给我足够的时间 Jimmy… |
[55:29] | maybe I will actually want you to be happy. | 也许我还会真心希望你开心 |
[55:36] | But how the hell am I supposed to trust you? | 但你让我怎样信任你 |
[55:39] | Mom, quick, it’s a spider. | 妈 快来 有蜘蛛 |
[55:43] | It’s a big, hairy one. | 很大 满身毛 |
[55:45] | – Oh, my gosh. – Come on, Mom. | – 天啊 – 快来 妈 |
[56:06] | But if the case does come together, I would at least have Rawls as a rabbi. | 如果把两案合并 至少能让Rawls帮我办事 |
[56:11] | It could still work for me. | 对我也有好处 |
[56:14] | Listen to yourself. | 你自己听听 |
[56:17] | I love the job, Marla. | 我爱我的工作 Marla |
[56:20] | – I can’t help it. – The job doesn’t love you. | – 我不由自主 – 但工作不爱你 |
[56:26] | You know what I love? | 知道我最先爱上你的什么吗 |
[56:30] | The mind that’s always a step ahead of me… | 总是比我有远见的想法… |
[56:34] | the person who never stops thinking it through. | 和一直为我殚精竭虑 |
[56:37] | That’s what I fell in love with first. | 我最先爱上的就是这个 |
[56:40] | Do you know what I fell in love with first? | 你知道我最先爱上你什么吗 |
[56:43] | Do you? | 知道吗 |
[56:45] | Your ambition. | 你的野心 |
[56:49] | Where did that man go? | 那个男人上哪去了 |