时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:23] | Wake up, Baltimore. It’s 6:00 a.m…. | 起床了 Baltimore 现在是早上六点… |
[00:26] | Police! | 警察 |
[00:42] | Ready? | 准备好了? |
[00:44] | Freeze, FBl! | 不许动 FBI |
[00:50] | -All clear. -Check upstairs. | – 安全 – 看看楼上 |
[00:54] | Turn around. turn around. | 转过身去 转身 |
[00:56] | Put your hands up. Behind your neck. | 举手 放到脑后 |
[01:00] | Keep them there. | 放好了 |
[01:19] | No, nothing here. All clear. | 什么都没有 安全 |
[01:54] | All clear. | 安全 |
[02:06] | You won’t find a goddamn thing! I can tell you that right now. | 我现在就可以告诉你们 你们什么都找不到 |
[02:08] | Ain’t got shit on me. Ain’t got shit on me. | 你们屁都查不出来 |
[02:14] | Fuck! You ain’t got nothing. I’m telling you. Nothing! | 靠 我说了你们查不到的 什么都查不到! |
[02:24] | Move, shitbird. | 起来 傻鸟 |
[02:38] | FBl, show me your hands! | FBl 举起手来 |
[02:48] | Get down, fuck! Get down! | 趴下 混蛋 趴下 |
[02:50] | get down. | 趴下 |
[03:04] | Nice. | 漂亮 |
[03:19] | Bingo. | 找到了 |
[03:24] | -From behind your clothes washer. -That’s heroin, 300 gelcaps. | – 就在你们洗衣机后面 – 是海洛因 三百颗 |
[03:38] | And on today’s Chip Franklin Show at noon… | 今天中午的Chip Franklin(电台脱口秀节目主持人)脱口秀… |
[03:39] | Chip will be live at Arundel Mills Mall asking local retailers: | Chip会现场提问 Arundel Mills购物中心的业主 |
[03:43] | “What do you get for the guy who has everything?” | “你们能把什么卖给拥有一切的人” |
[03:45] | Now here’s Steve Stewart with sports. The Orioles continue to…. | 现在是Steve Stewart为您带来体育新闻 金莺队(美职棒球队)继续…. |
[05:48] | -We could take him now. -Not enough profile. | – 现在就把他抓了吧 – 还不够高调 |
[05:53] | Fucking feds. | 该死的联邦探员 |
[05:55] | Be advised, target 27 is on the move. | 报告 27号目标正在移动 |
[06:10] | I don’t get it. Why leave Vondopoulos out on the street? | 我不明白 干嘛不抓Vondopoulos |
[06:14] | The text message that told him to clean up, it came from someone higher up. | 让他销毁证据的短信来自他上层 |
[06:18] | Someone we don’t know. | 我们尚不知道是谁 |
[06:19] | We leave him on the street after these raids… | 我们搜查之后却放过他… |
[06:21] | he’ll probably make contact with whoever’s above him. | 他就可能联系上头的人 |
[06:24] | Either another text message or a meet. | 要么短信 要么见面 |
[06:27] | What’s with George Glekas? | George Glekas怎么样了 |
[06:29] | I’m afraid he’s gonna duck this warrant. | 恐怕是抓不了他了 |
[06:33] | -Chester Karol Sobotka? -It’s Frank Sobotka’s kid. | – Chester Karol Sobotka? – Frank Sobotka的儿子 |
[06:37] | Frank’s kid kills one of our targets? Are you shitting me? | Frank的儿子杀了我们一个目标? 搞什么飞机 |
[06:40] | Why? What for? | 为什么 |
[06:42] | We hit the store this morning. | 我们今早突击了他的店 |
[06:44] | Every shred of paper’s gone. Just a bloodstain on the floor. | 连张纸片都没留下 只有地上的一摊血迹 |
[06:47] | So we go over to his house a half hour later with the warrant… | 我们半小时后拿着逮捕令到他家… |
[06:50] | and it’s full up with red-eyed Greek relations looking at us like we’re braindeads. | 一群哭红眼的希腊亲戚盯着我们 当我们是活死人似的 |
[06:58] | Homicide, Shea. | 凶杀科 我是Shea |
[06:59] | -This is Daniels, out at Southeast. -Yes, sir. | – 我是Daniels 东南区 – 有事吗 长官 |
[07:02] | Who caught the Highlandtown murder the night before last? | 前晚的Highlandtown凶杀案是谁管的 |
[07:05] | Jay Landsman, sir. | Jay Landsman 长官 |
[07:07] | Landsman. I’ll be right over. | Landsman? 我马上过去 |
[07:17] | Go get the interviews started. | 去审讯室审犯人 |
[07:35] | -Lieutenant? -Hey, Lt. | – 警督? – 嘿 警督 |
[07:46] | What the fuck is that about? | 他妈的什么情况 |
[07:49] | How did we do this morning? | 早上收获如何 |
[07:51] | Eton and Sergei are in. So is the madam. | 抓了Eton和Sergei 还有那个老太婆 |
[07:54] | Glekas, I’m not sure. | Glekas就不知道了 |
[07:58] | -The feds are waiting on Sobotka. -What are they waiting for? | – 联邦探员正等着抓Sobotka – 他们还等什么 |
[08:03] | You don’t wanna know. | 你不会想知道的 |
[08:05] | Jesus, Larry…. | 上帝 Larry… |
[08:06] | The thing is, I think we gotta reach out to a criminal lawyer real quick. | 现在情况是 如果工会的人 收拾不了这烂摊子… |
[08:10] | If the union guys can’t handle this mess… he’s gonna have a bail hearing tomorrow. | 我们得尽快找个刑事律师 他明天就要参加保释听证会了 |
[08:13] | -Do you have any details? -I don’t know nothing… | – 你还知道什么细节吗 – 我一无所知… |
[08:16] | except he’s locked up for it. I can’t see him till 10:00. | 只知道他被捕了 十点过后才能见他 |
[08:19] | -That’s the only time? -Visiting hours, yeah. | – 只有那时才行? – 对 探访时间 |
[08:22] | Look, everything’s gonna be fine. | 听着 会没事的 |
[08:34] | -FBl! All of you move, now! -What the fuck is this? | – FBl 都站好了 – 搞什么鬼 |
[08:38] | -FBl, move! -Against the wall. | – FBl 站好 – 面墙站好 |
[08:43] | He’s here. he’s here. | 他在这 他在这 |
[08:49] | Got another problem here, Larry. | 一波未平一波又起 Larry |
[09:01] | Big man on the docks. | 码头的大人物 |
[09:05] | You don’t look so big now, do you? | 现在没那么大牌了吧 |
[09:50] | Ma. | 妈 |
[10:13] | Pop. | 爸 |
[10:16] | pop. | 爸 |
[10:28] | It’s gone. | 没了 |
[10:31] | And the money, too. | 钱也没了 |
[10:35] | They say you need to come in. | 他们说你得去警局一趟 |
[10:37] | They said the warrant is at Southeastern police district. | 逮捕令在东南区警局放着 |
[10:47] | They’re out there now. | 他们来了 |
[10:51] | Showtime, Franky. | 表演时间到了 Franky |
[11:05] | -Frank. -Sir, any comment? | – Frank – 先生 说点什么 |
[11:07] | Is it just you, or is it the whole union? | 是因你个人 还是整个工会? |
[11:10] | What’s your comment on the charges being brought against you? | 对你的指控你有什么要说的 |
[11:12] | Sir, do you have anything at all to say? Any comment at all? | 先生 你对此有何看法 作何评论 |
[11:18] | How will you answer the charges against you? | 你如何应对对你的指控 |
[11:22] | Let me ask you, who exactly am I working all these dead girls for? | 我问你 我查那些女尸案为的是谁 |
[11:26] | The Homicide unit, right? | 凶杀科 对吗 |
[11:28] | The same Homicide unit that can’t put two and two together and pick up a phone… | 这个不会用用脑子给我打个电话… |
[11:31] | Ieaving me to read it a day-and-a-half later in The Baltimore Sun. | 害我得从一天半后的巴尔的摩太阳报 得知消息的凶杀科 |
[11:41] | -What did you take from the scene? -Photos, latents, spent casings. | – 你们在犯罪现场采集了什么 – 照片 指纹 弹壳 |
[11:49] | Fuck. | 操 |
[11:50] | They cleaned everything else? | 他们把其他东西都处理掉了? |
[11:54] | Even for a supremely fucked-up police department this takes the prize. | 就算在这么个极度傻逼的警局里 你这行动也算傻到家了 |
[12:06] | How’d the kid play it? | 那小鬼怎么样了 |
[12:08] | He signed a full statement. | 他签了份完整供状 |
[12:10] | He said that there was an argument about a stolen car or two. | 他说因为一两辆赃车起了争执 |
[12:14] | Think he’ll open up and talk more? | 你觉得他愿意开口招出更多东西吗 |
[12:16] | He’s been processed and assigned a PD. | 他已经被起诉和收监 |
[12:18] | If you want to take a run at the kid, you’re gonna have to get around his lawyer. | 如果你想在那小鬼身上碰碰运气 得先搞定他的律师 |
[12:24] | I’m sorry, Lieutenant. It’s my bad. | 抱歉 警督 我的错 |
[12:32] | State your name, asshole. What’s your name? | 说名字 混蛋 你叫什么名字 |
[12:37] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[12:49] | State your name. | 说名字 |
[12:53] | Come on, you know this part. Give us a name. | 拜托 你清楚怎么回事 告诉我们你的名字 |
[13:00] | There is your name. | 你们要的名字 |
[13:04] | State your name. | 说你的名字 |
[13:10] | No name? | 名字都没有? |
[13:13] | -For now, we’ll just call you Boris. -Boris. | – 那我们从现在开始就叫你Boris吧 – Boris |
[13:18] | Why always “Boris”? | 怎么老是”Boris”? |
[13:20] | Racketeering. Wire fraud. Conspiracy to import heroin. | 诈骗 电汇欺诈 走私海洛因 |
[13:24] | Conspiracy to violate federal customs statutes. | 违反联邦海关条例 |
[13:28] | White slavery. | 逼良为娼 |
[13:30] | Today we’re only charging the customs violations, Mr. Sobotka. | 我们今天只起诉违反海关条例 Sobotka先生 |
[13:35] | But eventually, a grand jury indictment will expose you to a lot more. | 不过最终大陪审团的起诉 会包括更多罪名 |
[13:41] | Name names, and come clean. You help yourself and your union. | 告诉我们些名字 坦白从宽 既能帮你 也能帮整个工会 |
[13:47] | Help my union? | 帮我的工会? |
[13:51] | For 25 years, we’ve been dying slow down there. | 25年来 我们都在慢慢走向灭亡 |
[13:56] | Dry docks rusting, piers standing empty. | 船坞在生锈 码头空荡荡的 |
[14:00] | My friends and their kids, like we got the cancer. | 我的朋友和他们的孩子 人人像得了癌症 |
[14:03] | No lifeline got thrown all that time. Nothing from nobody. | 没人给我们哪怕一根救命稻草 |
[14:08] | And now you wanna help us? | 你们却说想帮我们? |
[14:11] | Help me? | 帮我? |
[14:19] | -What’s your full name? -Michael McArdle. | – 你全名是什么? – Michael McArdle |
[14:22] | -White Mike. -Yeah, that’s right. | – “麦克白” – 对 没错 |
[14:23] | Listen to this, Mikey. | 听好了 Mikey |
[14:25] | I wanna know it wasn’t your people dropped that body on Potee Street the other night. | 我得确定那晚不是你们的人 把那具尸体扔到Potee街 |
[14:29] | I’m asking ’cause it was someone with a Greek-ass name… | 我问是因为那尸体有个希腊名字… |
[14:31] | and fuck if he wasn’t dumped in front of a house I was using. | 只要不是扔在我房子前面 才不关我鸟事 |
[14:34] | Did he have hands? Did he have a face? | 他有手吗 他有脸吗 |
[14:37] | Yes? Then it wasn’t us. | 有吗 那就与我们无关 |
[14:42] | We hit your suppliers. | 我们突袭了你的供货商 |
[14:44] | They cleaned up and left you holding the dirt. | 他们自己收拾干净 却留你背黑锅 |
[14:46] | -Suppliers of what? -You discussed a drug buy on this tape. | – 什么供货商? – 你在这录音里谈论毒品交易 |
[14:49] | We also have photographs tying you to your stash house… | 我们有你在藏毒点和… |
[14:52] | and putting you at The Greek’s warehouse over on Newkirk Street for re-ups. | 希腊人的Newkirk街货仓进货的照片 |
[14:58] | Do yourself a solid here, Mike. | 帮自己个忙 Mike |
[15:12] | -What’s the plan? -This is just a detention hearing, Frank. | – 有什么计划 – 这只是个拘留听审 Frank |
[15:15] | You’re not a flight risk, you have no meaningful priors. | 你没有潜逃风险 也没有前科 |
[15:18] | And so far they’ve only hit you with one count. | 而且目前为止他们只对你进行一项起诉 |
[15:20] | The magistrate’s gonna ask us some basic questions. | 地方法官会问我们些基本问题 |
[15:23] | Barring anything unforeseen, you’re out in an hour. | 除非异常情况 你一小时内就能离开 |
[15:26] | -I said nothing to them suits. -All the better. | – 我什么也没说 – 那最好了 |
[15:30] | -This Eton, he’s in charge of what exactly? -The dope. | – 这个Eton 他负责什么 – 毒品 |
[15:34] | He’s what, Greek? | 他是哪里人 希腊的? |
[15:36] | He’s a Jew. You know, from that Jew country they got. | 犹太人 你知道来自犹太国家 |
[15:40] | -And what about the guy they call Sergei? -Sergei’s straight muscle. | – 那这个叫Sergei的人呢 – Sergei是打手 |
[15:45] | -Look, I need something to eat. -Okay, what do you want? | – 听着 我要吃东西 – 好吧 你想吃什么 |
[15:49] | Two hot dogs and a strawberry soda. | 两条热狗 一杯草莓苏打 |
[15:52] | I’d fuck the order up. | 我总会买错东西 |
[15:57] | It’s gotta be strawberry? | 一定得是草莓的? |
[15:59] | Hook a brother up. | 哥就好这口 |
[16:08] | Big man, that ain’t gonna work for Omar. | 大个子 别跟Omar来这套 |
[16:13] | It’s all right. | 没关系 |
[16:20] | Been what, a year? | 多久了 一年了? |
[16:23] | Boy, you don’t know, I been dreaming of running into you again. | 小子 你不知道 我一直盼着再见你一面 |
[16:26] | You got a focus. I give you that. | 你有心 我从命 |
[16:29] | Man be like that when he got work to do. You know what I mean? | 人有目标才会那样 懂我的意思吗 |
[16:32] | I think you’ve done enough. Bird gone. | 你做得够绝了 Bird入狱 |
[16:34] | Wee-Bey copped out to all them murders. He in jail now forever and a day. | Wee-Bey担了所有的谋杀罪 大概一辈子也出不来了 |
[16:39] | Stinkum? I mean, you closed the book on that nigger your damn self. | Stinkum? 你亲手结果了他 |
[16:43] | Avon, he out of pocket for the time being. | Avon 眼下赔钱做买卖 |
[16:48] | Leaving you. | 就剩你了 |
[16:49] | -You looking for closure? -Lookit, man, ain’t no closure. | – 你想做个了断吗 – 搞清楚 伙计 没什么了断 |
[16:54] | Not unless Brandon walk up out his grave and come up in this room right now. | 除非Brandon现在就还魂出现在这 |
[16:58] | See, all I know is whoever did him that way, they gets got. | 我只知道血债血偿 |
[17:02] | Whoever did him that way, they still out there right now. | 犯下血债的还毫发无损呢 |
[17:06] | So now you gonna play like you had nothing to do with it. | 你是要假装这事跟你无关吗 |
[17:09] | No, I can’t lie. | 不 我不骗你 |
[17:10] | I put the motherfucking paper out on y’all. But y’all was fucking with my stash. | 我对你们下了格杀令 但是你们先到我藏毒点捣蛋的 |
[17:15] | Anything after that, part of the game. | 这之后 大家都按江湖规矩办了 |
[17:18] | Maybe. But see, I went past that with Brandon. | 也许吧 但Brandon的事我不会这么算了 |
[17:22] | That wasn’t me. That wasn’t Avon, either. | 那不是我 也不是Avon干的 |
[17:26] | Bird and them were there to see it. But another man did all the extras: | Bird和其他几个人旁观了 但动手的另有其人 |
[17:31] | all that cigarette shit… | 用烟头烫… |
[17:34] | all that bullshit with the eyes. | 挖眼睛 |
[17:36] | See now, this man, he building a rep for himself… | 这人要给自己立威… |
[17:40] | and he wants you bad. | 他急需对付你 |
[17:42] | The brutal shit, that’s his calling card. | 那些残忍的酷刑是他的名片 |
[17:47] | Little bow-tie wearing motherfucker from out of…. | 带着个小蝴蝶结的混球 打哪来的… |
[17:50] | NYC? | 纽约? |
[17:51] | Yeah, small dude. | 对 小人一个 |
[17:56] | What he go by? | 他什么来头 |
[17:59] | Brother Mouzone. | Mouzone大兄 |
[18:03] | I know you heard of him, right? | 我知道你听说过他 对吗 |
[18:07] | So if y’all got the mind to go after him… | 如果你们想对付他… |
[18:09] | I might be able to point you in that direction. | 我可能给你们指条路 |
[18:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[18:14] | What happened to your boy was business. | 你小弟的事是生意场的事 |
[18:17] | But how that shit happened, you got the right to take that to heart. | 但他受的罪 你有权耿耿于怀 |
[18:21] | I figure that’ll make us even. | 我想到了让我们扯平的办法 |
[18:23] | Now, you wanna know where this nigger is? | 你想知道那黑鬼现在在哪吗 |
[18:30] | -We need to sit down and talk, Frank. -I gotta see my son. | – 我们得坐下来好好谈谈 Frank – 我得去见我儿子 |
[18:33] | The man’s right. Let’s grab a cup of coffee or something. | 他说的没错 我们去喝杯咖啡吧 |
[18:35] | Not now, I need to get clean. | 现在不行 我要清白 |
[18:40] | Sergei and them… | Sergei他们… |
[18:44] | they did Mau Mau Willis. | 干掉了Mau Mau Willis |
[18:46] | -Why’d they chill him? -He was welshing on the Jew. | – 他们为什么要对付他 – 他失信于犹太人 |
[18:49] | Okay, Sergei’s a soldier. But he and Eton report to somebody. | Sergei是个打手 但他和Eton遵某人的命令行事 |
[18:54] | -Who’s above those two, Mike? -I don’t know. | – 谁是他们的上级 Mike? – 不知道 |
[18:59] | -You don’t know? -Never did wanna know. | – 你不知道? – 也不想知道 |
[19:13] | God in heaven, Zig, the cops do that to you? | 上帝 Zig 警察干的? |
[19:18] | Ain’t the cops. | 不是 |
[19:30] | Lawyers are saying the bail might be tough. | 律师说很难保释 |
[19:35] | I’m trying. | 我在想办法 |
[19:37] | You know I’m trying, right? | 你知道我在想办法 对吧 |
[19:42] | -What happened? -I don’t know. | – 怎么回事 – 不知道 |
[19:47] | I got tired. | 我厌倦了 |
[19:51] | I got tired of being the punchline to every joke. | 我厌倦了被人当笑话 |
[20:00] | You had problems, you could’ve come to me. | 你有问题可以跟我说啊 |
[20:03] | You could’ve said something. | 你该跟我说的 |
[20:06] | You wouldn’t have heard. | 你不会听的 |
[20:09] | You were always too busy dredging up the canal. | 你整天忙于争取疏通运河 |
[20:14] | Making sure the right bum got elected. | 确保合适的人当选 |
[20:17] | Buying another round for the house. | 请酒吧里的人再喝一轮 |
[20:26] | I always used to think you were working all them hours you spent away. | 我曾经还以为你都把时间花在工作上呢 |
[20:31] | It was all work, Zig, even when it wasn’t. | 那是为了工作 Zig 即便不是为了工作 |
[20:35] | For you, for your mother. | 也是为了你 为了你母亲 |
[20:39] | I bet you didn’t even tell her I was in here, did you? | 我打赌你还没告诉她我在这 |
[20:42] | Maybe you did… | 又或者是你说了… |
[20:44] | and she already took three Nembutals, sleeping the day away. | 而她却喝了三片戊巴比妥钠(镇静剂)睡过去了 |
[20:49] | -Leave her out of this. -She’s out of it, don’t worry. | – 别把她扯进来 – 没想把她扯进来 别担心 |
[20:58] | Pop… | 爸… |
[21:02] | when I seen what I did to that kid down at the store… | 一想到我对店里那孩子的所作所为… |
[21:06] | it made me sick to my stomach. | 我就恶心得想吐 |
[21:10] | -That ain’t you, Zig. -It ain’t? | – 那不怪你 Zig – 不怪我? |
[21:15] | Because the same blood don’t flow for us, Pop. | 因为我们流的不是相同的血 爸 |
[21:18] | I mean, I wish it did, but it don’t. | 我是说 我希望是 可不是 |
[21:22] | You’re more like me than you know. | 你比自己想的要像我 |
[21:28] | You’re a Sobotka. | 你是Sobotka家的人 |
[21:35] | Fucked is what I am. | 我是个傻帽 |
[21:52] | What the fuck can I say? | 我还能说什么 |
[22:19] | Best progress so far is “White Mike” McArdle. | 最大的突破口是”麦克白” McArdle |
[22:23] | He’s standing on the edge of the cliff. We’re gonna get Pearlman in today | 他已经站在了悬崖边上 我们今天就让Pearlman过来 |
[22:25] | to see what she can do to step him off. | 看看她能不能让他出来作证 |
[22:28] | Also, we’re still hunting the Sobotka nephew. | 还有 我们仍在追捕Sobotka的侄子 |
[22:32] | Herc and Carver are on that. | Herc和Carver负责 |
[22:33] | Still, my guess is the drug players… | 但即便这些毒贩转作证人… |
[22:37] | even if they roll, give us Eton and Sergei. | 供出Eton和Sergei |
[22:41] | The case gets thin when we get up to this… | 但我们仍然对付不了这个… |
[22:45] | Spiros Vondopoulos Spiros Vondopoulos. | |
[22:47] | Boy, them Greeks and those twisted-ass names. | 这些希腊人 名字真别拗 |
[22:50] | Lay off the Greeks. They invented civilization. | 少说两句希腊人吧 人家孕育了现代文明 |
[22:52] | Yeah? Ass-fucking, too. | 是吗 照样不咋地 |
[22:55] | What exactly do we know about Vondopoulos? | 我们对Vondopoulos都知道些什么 |
[22:57] | We should stay on him, see who he really is. | 我们得盯紧了 搞清楚他究竟是谁 |
[23:00] | How about it? | 这样如何 |
[23:02] | Throw us a few of your well-equipped surveillance teams? | 给我们点你那儿装备精良的监视小队? |
[23:06] | In case you haven’t noticed, Lieutenant, I’m the only fed still in the room. | 你该注意到了 警督 这屋里的联邦探员就剩我了 |
[23:09] | The US attorney has what he wants with the union guys… | 联邦检察官已经找到了对付工会的证据 |
[23:12] | which means my field office is pretty much over this case. | 也就是说 对我们来说这基本上算结案了 |
[23:16] | Okay, we’re on Vondopoulos ourselves. | 好吧 我们自己查Vondopoulos |
[23:23] | I’m sorry for him… | 我为他感到遗憾… |
[23:26] | and for you. | 也为你遗憾 |
[23:29] | We should’ve paid more attention to our own. | 我们该多关心关心家人 |
[23:32] | Like I could’ve stopped Ziggy from what he’d done. | 说得好像我能阻止Ziggy干出那种事一样 |
[23:36] | Like anyone could ever control him. | 说得好像还有谁能管得住他 |
[23:38] | I was thinking of my boy, too. | 我也是在说我的孩子 |
[23:43] | They’re dropping the net on all the guys. | 他们是想一网成擒 |
[23:46] | Ain’t no secret things get lost in them cans now and again. He’ll be all right. | 只要以后集装箱里的东西 不神秘消失 他会没事的 |
[23:51] | They tossed my house, Frank. | 他们把我房子翻了个底朝天 Frank |
[23:54] | They don’t do that when there’s a couple of cases of vodka missing. | 他们可不会为丢了几瓶伏特加这么干 |
[23:59] | They made me sign the search warrant. That’s a receipt-like for what they found. | 他们让我签这张搜查令 算是给他们找到的东西打的收条 |
[24:05] | Heroin, Frank. From this house. | 海洛因 Frank 从这儿搜出来的 |
[24:09] | No, that ain’t right. That can’t be right. | 不 不可能 绝不可能 |
[24:14] | I knew Nicky and Zig was boosting stuff. Cameras, shit like that. Nothing like this. | 我知道Nicky和Zig偷东西 照相机之类的 但不是这些 |
[24:18] | You knew? | 你知道? |
[24:21] | And once Nicky got used to boosting stuff and seeing a little money… | 而一旦Nicky偷上瘾了 见钱眼开… |
[24:24] | what did you think he was gonna do? Turn straight all of a sudden and give it up? | 你觉得他会怎么做 突然之间改邪归正 洗手不干? |
[24:29] | No, Frank. | 不 Frank |
[24:31] | Once you gave him a taste on the house, just…. | 一旦他尝到甜头… |
[24:35] | That was never…. I mean, he knew. He knew. | 不会… 我是说 他知道的 |
[24:40] | Everything I did, the cans I let through the money we got from that went to keeping what we had. | 我的所作所为 放行那些集装箱而拿的钱 都是为了维持现有的一切 |
[24:44] | God damn it, Frank! | 去你的 Frank |
[24:48] | Don’t let that excuse this. Not this. | 别为这事找什么烂借口 |
[24:55] | Uncle Frank, with the big shoulders. | Frank叔叔 有担待 |
[24:59] | “If it’s broke, give it to my uncle. | “如果事情搞砸了 交给我叔叔” |
[25:02] | “He can fix it.” | “他能弥补” |
[25:29] | Hey, Killer. I got something for you, come here. | 嘿 小凶手 我有东西给你 过来 |
[25:48] | You got the new Harper’s yet? | 你买了最新一期的Harper’s? |
[25:52] | Now, you know stores down the way… | 你知道这条街的商店… |
[25:53] | don’t have nothing past Vibe and Handguns Today. | 除了Vibe和Handguns(二者皆为杂志)就没别的了 |
[25:57] | Some titty mags, too, if you need. | 你要的话还有些色情杂志 |
[25:59] | All right. I got you. | 好吧 了解 |
[26:02] | I’m gonna hook you up, though, all right? | 随时为您服务 好吧? |
[26:09] | Hey, boy. Told you I had something for you. | 嘿 小鬼 我说了要给你点好东西 |
[26:13] | There you go. | 给你 |
[26:15] | That’s my good boy. | 乖孩子 |
[27:07] | Good day for a ship. | 卸船的好日子 |
[27:10] | This is the hiring hall, Frank. Working stevedores only. | 这里是工会职业介绍所 Frank 只接待干活的装卸工 |
[27:18] | Big Roy, let me have your card. | Big Roy 你的卡让我用用 |
[27:22] | What do you want my card for? | 你想用我的卡干什么 |
[27:23] | Not you. Little Big Roy, let me hold your card. | 不是说你 小Big Roy 我要用你的卡 |
[27:27] | I need it. I’m gonna work the Cape St. George today. | 我还要留着用呢 我今天给圣乔治海角号干活 |
[27:29] | -I’ll work it for you. -Work it for me? | – 我帮你干 – 帮我干? |
[27:32] | I work the ship on your card. You work a barstool down Clement Street. | 我用你的卡上船干活 你去Clement街的酒吧喝一杯 |
[27:36] | End of the week, you get paid. | 这周末拿工资 |
[27:53] | Hey, Phil. | 嘿 Phil |
[27:57] | I’m putting up for the Cape St. George. | 我要上圣乔治海角号 |
[27:59] | I don’t see no resemblance. | 看着跟照片不像啊 |
[28:02] | We’re both bald, we’re both Polacks. What the fuck else you need to know? | 我们都是秃头波兰人 你他妈还想知道什么 |
[28:27] | Who’s gonna work for me? | 谁也帮我干干活啊 |
[28:30] | -A different look for our boy. -Perry Ellis or something. | – 那小子一天一个样啊 – Perry Ellis(名牌)还是什么 |
[28:34] | How would a just-rolled-out-of-bed-looking motherfucker like you… | 你这种一副邋遢样的混球… |
[28:38] | know the designer? | 懂什么时尚 |
[28:42] | Okay, I’m guessing. | 好吧 我猜的 |
[28:46] | It’s a Joseph Abboud. | 那是Joseph Abboud |
[28:48] | He puts dark buttons instead of brass on his blazers. | 他用黑纽扣代替运动夹克的黄铜色纽扣 |
[28:51] | That’s the Abboud signature. | 那是Abboud的风格 |
[28:53] | You know what they call a guy who pays that much attention to his clothes, right? | 你知道太关注自己衣着的人 都被人叫什么吧 |
[28:58] | A grown-up. | 成年人 |
[29:01] | We’re up. | 跟上 |
[29:04] | -12-14, let’s go. -Copy, 1 1-34. | – 12-14 出发了 – 收到 11-34 |
[29:23] | -That’s a first. -Sweat from a checker. | – 还是第一次 – 检查员出汗 |
[30:00] | -You all right? -Ready. | – 搞定没? – 行了 |
[30:04] | Maybe you ought to set up an easel on the sidewalk… | 也许你该在人行道上架个画架… |
[30:06] | -and do a sketch instead. -I’m fine. | – 然后画个素描 – 就搞定了 |
[30:35] | -Anything I ought to know? -Yeah. Use the city. | – 有什么忠告 – 嗯 利用这城市 |
[30:40] | Windows, mirrors, reflections, anything like that. | 窗户 镜子 后视镜之类能反光的东西 |
[30:46] | Stay on my frequency, hear? | 保持通话频道 听见没 |
[30:52] | Vondopoulos should be coming out of the garage on foot… | Vondopoulos会徒步走出停车场… |
[30:55] | -right about now. -Copy that. | – 马上就要出来了 – 收到 |
[31:59] | Beadie Russell. She wasn’t much when we started, you know. | Beadie Russell 你知道 她刚开始没那么牛 |
[32:03] | But now she’s got game. | 但现在开窍了 |
[32:28] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[33:23] | 1 2-14. I got him going into a fifth floor room. | 12-14 目标进入五楼一个房间 |
[33:27] | Note the number then get down to the lobby. | 记下房号 下楼到大堂 |
[33:29] | -Wait on him there. -Copy. | – 在那等他 – 收到 |
[33:47] | She’s got Vondopoulos in a room. It could be a while. | 她跟踪Vondopoulos走进一间房间 可能要等一段时间 |
[33:51] | Copy. | 收到 |
[34:03] | -All this shit’s going out to chassis? -That’s what they tell me. | – 这些东西都要装车? – 他们是这么跟我说的 |
[34:06] | We need a forklift. We’re almost done here. | 我们需要台堆高机 这里都快搞定了 |
[34:25] | 12-14. Vondopoulos and another man, middle-aged, blue suit… | 12-14 Vondopoulos 和一个中年蓝衣人… |
[34:29] | Ieaving the front door of the hotel. They’rejust behind me. Copy? | 出了酒店前门 就在我后面 收到吗 |
[34:32] | Copy. | 收到 |
[34:35] | 11-34 11-34. | |
[34:36] | Subject and companion, blue suit, leaving the hotel any moment now. | 目标及同伴 蓝衣服 随时离开酒店 |
[34:40] | Copy, we got the eyeball. | 收到 我们会盯着 |
[34:50] | The man with Vondopoulos has got to be big. | 那个跟Vondopoulos一起的一定是条大鱼 |
[34:53] | -I mean, look at that expensive suit. -Yeah, with them buttons and all. | – 看看那昂贵的衣服 – 对 还有纽扣什么的 |
[35:16] | – We leave the Benz here? – (speaking greek)It’s hot. | – 奔驰就丢在这了? – 会有麻烦 是偷来的 |
[35:37] | They didn’t come back to the Benz. You got them down there? | 他们没回奔驰上 你们看到他们没有 |
[35:40] | Negative. | 没看到 |
[36:34] | -You about done? -These nine here still got to be stripped. | – 你快做完了? – 还有这9个要卸 |
[36:37] | -Harder than it looks. -What ain’t? | – 看着容易做起来难 – 什么不是呢 |
[36:42] | -You hear how Moonshot got his name? -Yeah, and I could give a fuck. | – 你听过”登月男”是怎么得名的吗 – 听过 但关我鸟事 |
[36:48] | Who was the room registered to? | 那间房是谁登记的 |
[36:51] | Stephen Rados. He gave a Northwest D.C. address. | Stephen Rados 登记的地址是特区西北 |
[36:55] | Maybe that’s the man with the good tailor. Maybe not. | 也许是跟那个西装革履的人 也许不是 |
[36:58] | We should run out the paper trail on this guy, see what we turn up. | 我们得全力追查这家伙 看看有什么收获 |
[37:03] | As to our only tangible piece of progress from the raids… | 作为我们这次突击的唯一战利品… |
[37:06] | what can we do for our friend White Mike? | 我们能拿”麦克白”做什么文章 |
[37:09] | He rolls on his suppliers, and he can walk with a long probation. | 他招出供货商 能获得长期缓刑 |
[37:13] | -And we can move him, if he needs. -Witness protection? | – 如果他需要我们还能给他挪个地 – 证人保护? |
[37:17] | Why have the feds with you if they’re not gonna step up every now and then? | 既然和FBI合作 此时不用 更待何时? |
[37:22] | Wait a second. You’re gonna give a drug dealer a ride like that? | 等等 你能给一个毒贩这么多好处? |
[37:25] | What about Frank Sobotka? | 那Frank Sobotka呢 |
[37:27] | The feds took a shot at him and got nothing. | 联邦探员侦讯了他 但一无所获 |
[37:29] | Or so they tell me. | 至少他们这么跟我说的 |
[37:31] | The way I read it, they cared more about busting up the union– | 就我理解 他们更关心肢解工会… |
[37:34] | Than anything else in the case. If we came at Frank straight? | 而不是别的什么 如果我们直接找Frank呢 |
[37:39] | You can’t make him any kind of specific offer yourself. | 你无权跟他进行任何司法交易 |
[37:42] | Only I can do that, and only after I get an okay from my front office. | 只有我可以 那也是要经过总部同意 |
[37:45] | -She could plant the seed. -There’s no better messenger, Counselor. | – 她可以埋下一颗种子 – 找不到更好的信使了 律师 |
[37:52] | Take a shot. | 试试吧 |
[37:54] | -You going to his house? -The Union Hall. That’s his house. | – 你去他家? – 工会大厅 那才是他家 |
[38:00] | Thanks for waiting, Brucie. Sorry I’m late. | 多谢等候 Brucie 抱歉我来晚了 |
[38:02] | I shouldn’t even be seen with you at this point. | 这节骨眼上我就不该跟你见面 |
[38:04] | I just wanna settle our business while we still can. | 我只想趁还可以时 把我们的事交代清楚 |
[38:06] | It ain’t like I’m gonna get my hands on more cash, obviously. | 显然我这动作不是要掏出更多钱来 |
[38:09] | The grain pier is dead. | 粮食码头计划玩完了 |
[38:13] | Half the votes we had lined up are walking sideways now. | 半数我们争取到的票都变卦了 |
[38:17] | They read the paper, Frank. | 他们看了报纸 Frank |
[38:18] | So what? So I’m dirty. | 那又怎样 我有罪? |
[38:20] | The grain pier’s still the grain pier, right? | 粮食码头归粮食码头 对吧 |
[38:23] | They ain’t voting for me, Brucie! It ain’t about me! | 他们又不是给我投票 Brucie 这不是我个人的事 |
[38:25] | I’m not gonna lie. frank | 我不想骗你 Frank |
[38:26] | No one is gonna stand with us now that the FBI is on you. | 现在FBI在查你 没人会跟你站同一边 |
[38:30] | -They’re scared. -Of what? | – 他们被吓到了 – 被什么吓到 |
[38:33] | They took the money, Frank. | 他们拿了钱 Frank |
[38:34] | And now if they deliver the votes, they figure the feds will be on them, too. | 如果他们投了赞成票 他们会觉得联邦探员也会查他们 |
[38:38] | I’m sorry, Frank. | 抱歉 Frank |
[38:41] | You find a way of putting this FBI thing to bed… | 如果你能让这事过去… |
[38:43] | maybe we can come back the next session with the grain pier. all right? | 也许我们下次会期能让 粮食码头卷土重来 好吗 |
[38:46] | You’ll have a couple of people down there knowing they owe you a vote or two. | 有些人知道自己欠了你这几票 |
[38:52] | I don’t know what else to say. I don’t. I’m sorry, Frank. | 我不知道还能说什么 抱歉 Frank |
[38:59] | You know what the trouble is, Brucie? | 你知道问题出在哪吗 Brucie? |
[39:05] | We used to make shit in this country. Build shit. | 我们曾在这个国家自力更生 |
[39:10] | Now we just put our hand in the next guy’s pocket. | 现在却要把手伸进别人的口袋里 |
[39:34] | Come on, you can’t eat only olives. Order something. Lamb or something. | 你不能只吃橄榄 点些东西吧 小羊羔肉什么的 |
[39:39] | I’m not hungry. | 我不饿 |
[39:45] | All this trouble. | 这么多烦心事呢 |
[39:50] | -So, our associates, they are strong? -Yes. | – 我们的伙伴都可靠吗 – 是的 |
[39:54] | I don’t worry about our people. We can try to get them out before the trial. | 我不担心我们的人 可以试试在庭审前把他们弄出来 |
[39:58] | If not, they will stand for us. | 就算不行 他们也不会背叛我们 |
[40:01] | We have shown them too much. There will be no more trouble. | 他们知道的太多了 不能再添麻烦了 |
[40:06] | We must make certain of this. | 这点一定要确保 |
[40:09] | -Maybe there’s another way. -There is only one sure way. | – 也许还有别的办法 – 只有一个方法能保证 |
[40:13] | Hear me out. If I could guarantee that Frank Sobotka and his nephew… | 听我说 如果我能保证 Frank Sobotka叔侄… |
[40:17] | would be silent… | 会保持沉默… |
[40:20] | wouldn’t you prefer that? | 你不希望这么做吗 |
[40:23] | But you cannot guarantee this. | 但你保证不了 |
[40:25] | Frank’s son, the idiot who shot George in his store… | Frank的儿子 那个在George的店里 枪杀他的傻帽… |
[40:29] | he is going to jail for a long time… | 他会在监狱里待很久… |
[40:32] | unless…. | 除非… |
[40:36] | There was a young clerk wounded that day in the store. | 店里有个受伤的年轻职员 |
[40:41] | The prosecutors want to use him as a witness. | 公诉人想让他出庭作证 |
[40:44] | I know his family. | 我认识他家人 |
[40:47] | Frank Sobotka will have his son back. | Frank Sobotka的孩子会没事的 |
[40:50] | If a man can have this, why would he talk to the police? | 如果能替他做到这点 他还会跟警察说什么呢 |
[40:54] | What about Frank’s nephew? | 那Frank的侄子呢 |
[40:56] | He is the idiot’s cousin. He wants the same thing as Frank. | 他是那傻帽的表兄 他想要的跟Frank一样 |
[40:59] | Anyway, I don’t worry about Niko. | 不管怎么说 我不担心Niko |
[41:06] | You are fond of him, Spiros. | 你挺欣赏他的 Spiros |
[41:09] | You should’ve had a son. | 你该生个孩子了 |
[41:11] | But then I would’ve had a wife. | 那接着我就该找个老婆了 |
[41:25] | If this maggot doesn’t post by midnight, I’m gonna take it personal. | 如果那条蛆虫到午夜还不现身 这笔账我就要记下了 |
[41:33] | The shitbird lives in his parents’ basement. | 那傻鸟住在他父母家地下室里 |
[41:38] | Where’s a guy like that gonna run? | 这样的家伙还能跑哪去 |
[42:21] | You wanna go with Auntie Tasha? Come on. | 你想跟Tasha阿姨一起? 来啊 |
[42:26] | Nice and easy, honey. come on. | 轻点 松开吧 宝贝 |
[42:28] | -Come here. -All right, come on, baby. | – 过来 – 好了 走吧 宝贝 |
[42:30] | What’s up, big man? Where the party at? | 怎么样了 大个子? 派对在哪呢 |
[42:34] | Ain’t no party up in here, girl. | 这里没什么派对 小姐 |
[42:36] | We thought Darnell and everybody was gonna get their smoke on. | 我们还以为Darnell和大家都吸上了呢 |
[42:40] | Don’t you know Darnell? | 你不认识Darnell? |
[42:42] | What’s this good boy’s name? | 这乖孩子叫什么名字 |
[42:45] | Hey, boy. | 嘿 孩子 |
[42:47] | How you doing today? You been good? This a good boy. | 今天过得怎么样 还好吗 好孩子 |
[42:52] | -There it is. -Car will be running. | – 搞定 – 车会发动着 |
[43:00] | What is it, Lamar? | 什么事 Lamar? |
[43:10] | No need to prolong this. | 赶快了结吧 |
[43:13] | No, we got time. | 不 我们有得是时间 |
[43:14] | -You kill my man? -No, he’s resting. | – 你杀了我手下? – 不 他睡得正香呢 |
[43:21] | -I’m saying, ain’t you wanna know? -Not particularly. | – 我说 你就不想知道为什么? – 不怎么想 |
[43:27] | About a year ago, a boy name Brandon got got here in Baltimore. | 约一年前 一个叫Brandon的孩子 来到Baltimore |
[43:30] | Stuck and burned before he passed. | 死前被棒打 被烧 |
[43:33] | -The game is the game. -Indeed. | – 游戏就是游戏 – 没错 |
[43:37] | See, that boy was beautiful. | 那孩子长得不赖 |
[43:39] | Wasn’t no need for y’all to do him the way y’all did. | 你们实在不必把他弄成那样 |
[43:41] | You feel me? | 听明白了吗 |
[43:43] | -A year, you say? -About that. | – 你说一年前? – 差不多吧 |
[43:49] | You’ve got some wrong information. | 你的情报有误 |
[43:51] | Man, you lying to live. | 伙计 你是骗我好活命 |
[43:54] | I’m at peace with my God. | 我听从上帝的安排 |
[43:57] | Do what you will. | 你要动手就动手 |
[44:17] | So you know? | 这么说你知道? |
[44:19] | What happened to your boy, it’s not my style. | 发生在你小弟身上的事 不是我的风格 |
[44:29] | The way you bleeding out your back, looks like that bullet bore clean through. | 看你背部流血的样子 子弹像是穿过去了 |
[44:35] | 9 mm at close range will do that. | 近距离用9毫米子弹是这种效果 |
[44:48] | Emergency. Do you need police or ambulance? | 这是紧急电话 你要叫警察还是救护车? |
[44:50] | I wanna report a shooting over here at the new motel. | 我要报告一起新汽车旅馆的枪击事件 |
[44:53] | -On North Avenue. Room 221 . -Sir? | – 北大街那个 221号房 – 先生? |
[45:30] | My pal, Beatrice. | 我的朋友 Beatrice |
[45:33] | What, you gonna run me in again? lsn’t that like double jeopardy or some shit? | 怎么 你又想抓我? 难道不是 有个一罪不两罚什么的说法吗 |
[45:37] | Stop it, just stop it. | 别来这套 别这样 |
[45:42] | -Talk to me. -And say what? | – 跟我谈谈 – 谈什么 |
[45:50] | I’m sitting here trying to figure it out myself. | 我自己还想坐在这弄清楚呢 |
[45:52] | It didn’t happen overnight. | 冰冻三尺非一日之寒 |
[46:05] | I knew I was wrong. | 我知道我做错了 |
[46:08] | But in my head, I thought I was wrong for the right reasons, you know? | 但我认为我是为正确的理由做错事 懂吗 |
[46:11] | There are different kinds of wrong. | 错也分不同种 |
[46:18] | What’re you doing here, Bea? | 你来这干嘛 Bea? |
[46:22] | I’d like you to come in. Not in cuffs. | 我想你过去 不戴手铐 |
[46:27] | Because you want to. | 因为是你想去 |
[46:30] | I’m opening a door here, Frank. | 我在给你指条明路 Frank |
[46:42] | I can’t promise you anything. | 我没法承诺什么 |
[46:45] | Just come in. We’ll start from there. | 但你来吧 我们可以从这里开始 |
[46:54] | You’re better than them you got in bed with. | 你比那些跟你狼狈为奸的人好多了 |
[47:07] | -Our man Vondopoulos didn’t come home? -Maybe he got lucky. | – 我们的Vondopoulos没回家? – 也许走运了 |
[47:14] | Maybe we didn’t. | 也许我们倒霉了 |
[47:17] | You think he ditched the Benz because he picked up the tail? | 你认为他发现了盯梢者 所以丢下了奔驰车? |
[47:29] | Nicky from the docks. | 码头的Nicky |
[47:36] | If you hadn’t called last night, I’d have never found you. | 如果你昨晚不打电话 我根本找不到你 |
[47:38] | Relax, Niko, come on. | 放松 Niko 拜托 |
[47:41] | It’s like I told you on the phone. | 就像我在电话里跟你说的 |
[47:44] | It is going to be all right. We can make it all right. | 会没事的 我们能摆平这事 |
[47:47] | I should have never gone down the road with you people. | 我就不该上你们的贼船 |
[47:50] | Come on. You tried to make something of yourself. | 拜托 你只想做点成绩出来 |
[47:54] | There’s no harm in that. And you still have friends. | 这没什么坏处 况且你还有朋友呢 |
[47:59] | I’m busted. | 我被追捕了 |
[48:01] | So is my uncle and the whole fucking union. And Ziggy? | 还有我叔叔和整个工会 还有Ziggy? |
[48:07] | -Christ! -We will be a friend to him, too. | – 上帝 – 我们待他也如朋友 |
[48:09] | Nothing your people can do about that. Ziggy’s done. | 你们什么也做不了 Ziggy玩完了 |
[48:14] | Nothing is done, Niko. Nothing. | 没什么玩完了 Niko 没有 |
[48:20] | Take a look. | 看看 |
[48:26] | That’s not your name. | 那不是你名字 |
[48:28] | Many names, many passports. | 很多名字 很多护照 |
[48:33] | We can do many things. | 我们能做的多着呢 |
[48:41] | What can you do for Ziggy? | 你们能为Ziggy做什么? |
[48:47] | We ask only loyalty. | 我们要的仅仅是忠诚 |
[49:03] | Why do they need sticks? Can’t they kick it with their feet? | 他们干嘛要用棍子 用脚踢不就好了吗 |
[49:08] | She asked me straight-up to come in, so I’m here. | 她让我坦诚地过来 我就来了 |
[49:12] | First, we need to know what you’re looking for. | 首先 我们得知道你想要什么 |
[49:15] | We don’t want any misunderstandings later on. | 我们不希望之后有所误会 |
[49:18] | I’m just looking for, you know, some help with my son. | 我只是想帮帮我儿子 |
[49:23] | -He can’t jail where they got him. -We move him to a county facility. | – 他不能关在现在这地方 – 我们会把他移送到郡里 |
[49:29] | -What about my nephew? -He gets arrested and charged. | – 我的侄子呢 – 他被逮捕并起诉 |
[49:32] | But for his cooperation and yours… | 但鉴于他和你与我们合作… |
[49:36] | we can live with straight probation. | 我们可以给他一般缓刑 |
[49:40] | But what we can and cannot do for you and your family… | 但我们能为你家人做什么… |
[49:43] | -depends on the level of your cooperation. -You mean, how much I give you? | – 都取决于你的合作程度 – 你是说 我提供多少消息? |
[49:49] | I got dirt on all of them. | 他们干的坏事我都知道 |
[49:51] | I’ll put myself in, too. Whatever you need. Anything but the union. | 我自己的也全招了 你么想知道什么都行 除了工会其他的我都说 |
[49:55] | I ain’t putting in no union men. I’ll give you them dead girls in the can. | 我不会把工会的人扯进来 我会告诉你们集装箱女尸的情况 |
[49:59] | I’ll give you The Greek, all them sons of bitches… | 供出希腊人 他们那帮兔崽子… |
[50:01] | just to have it off my chest. Just look to my son and my nephew. | 什么我都坦白 只要关照我儿子和侄儿 |
[50:05] | Mr. Sobotka, at this point I have to advise you… | Sobotka先生 我得建议你… |
[50:07] | you need to retain the services of an attorney. | 你需要一个律师 |
[50:10] | We’re not gonna do this now? | 不是现在就全说了? |
[50:11] | You need to have a lawyer present in the room. | 你需要有律师在场 |
[50:13] | You have that, we can make this happen first thing tomorrow. | 你明天找个律师来 我们就能开始了 |
[50:26] | Mr. Sobotka, I gotta ask. | Sobotka先生 我想问问 |
[50:29] | Why did you stop using your cell phone? | 为什么你不用你的手机了 |
[50:31] | You guys flagged it. You think I didn’t know? | 你们给我做了标记 以为我不知道吗? |
[52:01] | Under the bridge? | 桥下? |
[52:03] | It’s out in the open. I guess the cops can’t bug it or nothing. | 那里很开阔 警察应该没法窃听或干嘛 |
[52:08] | These guys, they got a big operation to protect. | 这些家伙 要做个大手笔的保护行动 |
[52:10] | They’re global-like. | 他们是跨国组织 |
[52:12] | -They’re really something? -You got no idea. | – 他们还真厉害啊 – 你想象不到他们能做什么 |
[52:15] | I think I got a pretty clear picture of what they’re about. | 我想我很清楚他们是什么货色 |
[52:19] | We ain’t talking about a bunch of thieves rolling drums of olive oil off the docks. | 我们说的可不是一群 在码头偷橄榄油的贼 |
[52:23] | Heroin? | 海洛因? |
[52:25] | How the fuck did that happen, Nick? Look at me! | 这他妈的怎么回事 Nick? 看着我 |
[52:30] | You ain’t much more than a kid. | 你不过还是个孩子 |
[52:34] | Me, I should’ve known better. I put you up with them, for what? | 我本该更清楚这点的 我让你跟他们掺和为的什么 |
[52:40] | I flushed my fucking family, for what? | 我残害家人为的什么 |
[52:46] | You know what that is, Nicky? Do you? | 你知道那是什么吗 Nicky? 知道吗 |
[52:51] | A condominium. | 共管公寓 |
[52:59] | I ain’t going down there. | 我不去 |
[53:01] | What I’m gonna do is, I’m gonna go in and talk with the police. | 我要做的是去警察局自首 |
[53:04] | That’s right. I’m gonna do to those cocksuckers what they did to me. | 那才是正确的 那些贱种怎么对我 我就怎么对他们 |
[53:07] | -You can’t do that. -Why not? | – 你不能那么干 – 为什么 |
[53:11] | They wanna meet with us on Ziggy. | 他们能在Ziggy的事上帮我们 |
[53:15] | They can lean on that witness… | 他们能搞定目击证人… |
[53:17] | that kid that he shot, the one that was there in the store. | 他开枪打那孩子时在场的那个人 |
[53:21] | The kid’s gonna say that Double G had the gun. | 他会作证”双G”当时拿着枪 |
[53:23] | That it was like self-defense or some shit. | 会把他说成是自卫什么的 |
[53:28] | Ziggy could walk, Uncle Frank. | Ziggy会被释放的 Frank叔叔 |
[53:31] | He could. | 他会没事的 |
[53:35] | -And for that they want what? -Loyalty. | – 为此他们有什么要求 – 忠诚 |
[53:39] | Motherfuckers! | 混球 |
[54:12] | I’ll hear them out. | 我会去跟他们谈谈 |
[54:15] | -All right, I’ll drive. -No, it’s just me. | – 好的 我载你过去 – 不 我一个人去 |
[54:19] | You ain’t dealing with those guys no more. | 你不能再跟这些家伙接触了 |
[54:22] | -Uncle Frank, me and Spiros– -I don’t fucking want you with me, Nick! | – Frank叔叔 我和Spiros… – 我他妈的不想让你跟来 Nick |
[54:27] | Go home! | 回家去 |
[56:42] | Your way… | 你的办法… |
[56:44] | it won’t work. | 行不通 |