时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | And not only do we hear and appreciate your input, | 我们深知 也很感激各位的投入 |
[00:11] | But we are fully committed… | 而且完全地承诺… |
[00:13] | To giving 110% in our efforts to fight this war against drugs… | 给出百分之一百一十的努力 与毒品斗争… |
[00:17] | And take back your streets. | 将街道还给民众 |
[00:19] | But we can’t do it alone. | 但只靠我们是不够的 |
[00:21] | So when you see illegal activity, we need you to pick up the phone… | 所以当你们看见违法行为 请拿起电话… |
[00:24] | – And call it in so that we can get. – Man, that’s bullshit! | – 报警 好让我们得知 – 都是屁话 |
[00:26] | Please hold all your questions… | 请别急着提出质疑… |
[00:28] | I near wore out my phone dialing 685-Drug, and for what? | 我685反毒电话都快打爆了 有什么用 |
[00:33] | Those boys is back on the corner the next damn day! | 那些小鬼第二天照样出现 |
[00:36] | The fact remains that the police department can’t do it alone. | 这还是表明光靠警察是不够的 |
[00:39] | We need your cooperation. | 我们需要市民的合作 |
[00:41] | My cousin willy gant cooperated. He went downtown and testified. | 我堂兄Willy倒是合作了 他到市里作证 |
[00:45] | – He deader than 2pac today. – Damn shame. | – 结果死翘翘了 – 真可耻 |
[00:47] | Look, i know the problem seems insurmountable… | 听着 我知道这问题看来难以克服… |
[00:50] | But we are making progress. | 但我们已经初有成效了 |
[00:53] | Take a look at this chart. | 看看这份图表 |
[00:54] | This line here represents… | 这条线表示… |
[00:57] | – I have the microphone, ma’am. – Let the woman speak. | – 我在发言 女士 – 让她说 |
[01:00] | My kids, they can’t play outside no more. | 我的孩子现在都不敢在外边玩了 |
[01:04] | Some nights, when we hear these pops… | 有些晚上 我们听到枪声… |
[01:07] | – We got to sleep under our beds. – Right on. | – 还得跑床底下睡觉 – 就是 |
[01:10] | I come home from work… | 我下班回家… |
[01:12] | I can’t even get up my front steps… | 连我家门前台阶都上不了… |
[01:15] | ‘Cause they’re occupied by the drug dealers. | 因为台阶被毒贩占据了 |
[01:17] | That’s right, you tell him! | 就是 你告诉他 |
[01:18] | Is that in that picture you got up there? | 你那图上有这些吗 |
[01:26] | I’m major colvin. | 我是Colvin警司 |
[01:29] | I apologize for giving you the wrong impression tonight. | 我为今晚给了你们错误的印象抱歉 |
[01:32] | We mean no disrespect. | 我们并无不敬 |
[01:34] | I know what’s going on in your neighborhoods. | 我知道你们的社区发生着什么 |
[01:36] | I see it every day. | 我每天都能看见 |
[01:38] | Ma’am, it pains me that you cannot enter your own front door in safety… | 女士 您不能安全 带着尊严进自己的家门… |
[01:42] | And with dignity. | 这让我心痛 |
[01:44] | The truth is… | 事实上… |
[01:47] | I can’t promise you it’s gonna get any better. | 我不能承诺情况会有好转 |
[01:49] | We can’t lock up the thousands out there on the corners. | 我们没法把街角那些小子们都抓起来 |
[01:51] | There’d be no place to put them even if we could. | 就算可以也没地方安置他们 |
[01:54] | We show you charts and statistics like they mean something. | 我们拿出图表 数据给你们看 好像这算什么东西 |
[01:59] | But you’re going back to your homes tonight… | 但你们今晚要回家… |
[02:02] | We’re gonna be in our patrol cars… | 我们要回到巡逻车上… |
[02:05] | And them boys still gonna be out there on them corners… | 那些小鬼还会在街角晃荡… |
[02:08] | Deep in the game. | 热火朝天地贩毒 |
[02:12] | This here is the world we got, people. | 我们的世界就这么回事 各位 |
[02:15] | And it’s about time all of us had the good sense… | 我们这些心知肚明的人也该… |
[02:19] | To at least admit that much. | 至少面对现实了 |
[02:21] | So, what’s the answer? | 那答案是什么呢 |
[02:26] | I’m not sure. | 我不确定 |
[02:29] | But whatever it is, it can’t be a lie. | 但无论是什么 也不能是谎言 |
[02:34] | First time i ever heard a cop say something like that. | 我还是第一次听到警察说出这些 |
[02:36] | It’s all yours, sergeant. | 交给你了 警长 |
[02:40] | As i was pointing out… | 正如我之前指出的… |
[02:42] | Who gave him a can of gasoline and told him to put out the fire? | 是谁给了他一罐汽油 让他灭火来着 |
[02:45] | – We are making progress… – Tommy carcetti. | – 我们已有进展… – Tommy Carcetti |
[02:49] | – Marla daniels. I’m running for… – Gonna take a run at eunetta perkins. | – Marla Daniels 我正在为… – 正在与Eunetta Perkins竞争 |
[02:53] | I know who you are. | 我知道你是谁 |
[02:55] | I’ve seen you with delegate watkins a couple of times already. | 我已经几次见你跟Watkins代表一起了 |
[02:59] | Well, councilman, this is not your home district. | 好吧 议员 这不是你的选区 |
[03:01] | What brings you to the west side? | 什么风把你吹到西区来的 |
[03:03] | I got the public safety subcommittee…so | 我管理公共安全委员会… 所以 |
[03:06] | Here i am. | 我就来了 |
[03:08] | Anyway, good luck with eunetta. | 无论如何 祝你拿下Eunetta |
[03:09] | And welcome, miss daniels, to the noble calling of public service. | 还有 Daniels小姐 欢迎响应为民服务的崇高召唤 |
[03:12] | Further west in your neighborhoods… | 你们居住的远西区… |
[03:15] | The numbers of crimes against merchants are way, way down. | 针对商贩的犯罪率已大为下降 |
[03:19] | We believe we’re making significant… | 我们相信我们正显著地… |
[03:23] | – What the hell was that? – Tired of the bullshit. | – 这他妈算什么意思 – 我厌烦了那些屁话 |
[03:26] | Tired make you lose your mind? | 厌烦到让你失去理智? |
[05:23] | So, what you need from bubs? I mean, exactly? | 你想让Bubs给你打探什么 我的意思是 说明确点 |
[05:25] | The lay of the land. | 地盘分配 |
[05:26] | Who has what corners, now that the towers are down. | 高楼垮了 那个街角归谁 |
[05:29] | We wanna know what happened to the barksdale people, especially. | 尤其想知道Barksdale的人什么情况 |
[05:32] | And this pay how much? | 钱给得多吗 |
[05:33] | Let’s treat it like a real job. Say $5 an hour. | 就当是一份实打实的工作吧 一小时五块 |
[05:37] | $30 on a day, max. | 一天顶多三十块 |
[05:38] | That’s less than minimum wage. | 这可低于最低工资啊 |
[05:40] | But there’s no withholding, bubs. It’s tax-Free. | 但那可是纯收入啊 Bubs 是免税的 |
[05:43] | All right. It feels good to be out here, you know? | 好吧 能出来不错 你知道? |
[05:46] | I mean, gainfully employed. | 我是说 有挣钱的活儿 |
[05:47] | – Thought your boy was coming, too. – Johnny? | – 还以为你朋友也要来呢 – Johnny? |
[05:51] | He don’t think much of this here with y’all. | 他不愿跟你俩待一块儿 |
[05:53] | Besides, he happens to be… | 再说 他碰巧是… |
[05:55] | One of the laziest white boys to ever shit between two shoes. | 最懒的白人之一 油瓶倒了都不会扶的 |
[05:59] | Me, i’ve been working since i was a kid. | 我呢 从小就出来工作了 |
[06:01] | Yeah? What’s your resume read like, bubs? | 是吗 都干过什么工作啊 |
[06:03] | Just curious. | 纯粹好奇 |
[06:05] | Well, i ain’t claiming no payroll jobs, kima. | 我可没做过有工资单的工作 Kima |
[06:07] | It’s been a while since i punched a clock. | 我好久没打孔上下班了 |
[06:10] | When was that? | 那是什么时候的事儿了 |
[06:11] | Long time ago. | 很久以前 |
[06:14] | Before i had a sheet. | 当时还没有前科 |
[06:15] | Shit, i was… i was still clean. | 靠 我… 我当时还没吸毒 |
[06:19] | I got one of those stock boy jobs… | 我找了个仓库的活儿… |
[06:21] | One of those “cheapest guys in town” stores. | 一个”城里最便宜的家伙”的店 |
[06:24] | Unloading appliances… | 卸电器… |
[06:27] | Taking air conditioners and shit out to the customers’ cars. | 把空调什么的搬到客户车上 |
[06:31] | Like that. | 这之类的 |
[06:32] | “How many you want?” | “你想要多少?” |
[06:34] | What happened? | 后来呢 |
[06:36] | I put a clock-Radio in the trashcan one day, trying to be cute, got caught. | 我一天把个定时收音机扔在垃圾桶里 想耍点小心机 被逮住了 |
[06:41] | I didn’t even need a clock-Radio. | 我其实都不需要定时收音机 |
[06:43] | See, that’s me, though. Born fuck-Up. | 看吧 这就是我 生来就要坏事的 |
[06:48] | All right, you know what? | 好了 知道吗 |
[06:50] | $5 an hour, $30 on the day. | 一小时五块 一天三十块 |
[06:54] | That’ll work. | 就这样吧 |
[07:32] | And this here is your “get out of jail free” card. | 这个是你们的免死金牌 |
[07:36] | On this card is my full name and phone number. | 上面是我的全名和电话 |
[07:42] | A police officer was shot in this neighborhood a couple of weeks ago. | 几周前一个警员在这附近中枪 |
[07:46] | You all know the incident i’m speaking of, right? | 你们都知道我说的那件事 对吧 |
[07:51] | I’m looking for the officer’s gun. | 我在找这名警员的配枪 |
[07:54] | A glock 9… | 一把格洛克9… |
[07:58] | Which happened to misplace itself during this incident. | 在这事件中不小心放错了地儿 |
[08:03] | Now, i don’t care… | 我不管… |
[08:11] | I don’t care who has it now. | 我不管它现在在谁手上 |
[08:16] | I just need it to find its way home. | 我只想把它找回来 |
[08:24] | Y’all don’t happen to know a fellow by the name of peanut, right? | 你们不会正好认识一个叫Peanut的家伙吧 |
[08:30] | I didn’t think so. Well, anyway, gentlemen, you know, one hand washes the other. | 我想也是 无论如何 各位 你们知道 互惠互利 |
[08:34] | You give me a good word on that gun and i can make almost any charge disappear. | 你们给我枪的线索 我能帮你们搞定几乎所有指控 |
[08:40] | – Any questions? – Huh? | – 有问题吗 – 啊? |
[08:43] | Get them out. | 让他们散了吧 |
[08:49] | Shit, i had to try something. | 靠 我总得试试吧 |
[09:07] | One each. One each. | 一人一个 一人一个 |
[09:08] | Keep it moving. Little boys. Yellow tops all day long. Right here. | 动起来 小鬼们 这儿全天供应黄盖 |
[09:12] | All right, all right. Come and see him and get that knockout shit, all right? | 好 好 来看他顺便拿点好东西 对吧 |
[09:16] | Much obliged. Good looking. | 非常感激 很漂亮 |
[09:19] | – Yo, he down across fremont? – Yeah. | – 嘿 他占着Fremont? – 对 |
[09:21] | Now we’re on this side. | 对 现在我们都在这边 |
[09:22] | Oh, and barksdale is down the way. | 而Barksdale在这条路后边 |
[09:24] | Got the red tops, y’all, red tops! | 来要红盖 来啊 红盖 |
[09:28] | Spider bags here! | 蜘蛛包 |
[09:47] | My nigga. | 好家伙 |
[09:53] | Yo, spider bags! | 嘿 蜘蛛包 |
[09:57] | Come get the red tops, red tops! | 来点红盖 红盖 |
[10:00] | – Major crimes unit. – Look at that. | – 重案组 – 看看 |
[10:02] | – It’s slowly… – he’s not in right now. | – 慢慢地… – 他现在不在 |
[10:05] | – All right. – To what do we owe the honor? | – 好的 – 我们何以有此荣幸 |
[10:07] | Just checking in. | 来报个到 |
[10:10] | Why? You got something going on? | 干嘛 有什么进展 |
[10:13] | Nothing too sexy. Just pushing a case uphill… | 没什么太刺激的 只是在一点点地… |
[10:15] | Inch by inch on kintel williamson… | 查Kintel Williamson的案子… |
[10:18] | Our stated target. | 我们的既定目标 |
[10:19] | – We’re working, too, lester. – Yeah, on your own thing. | – 我们也在干活 Lester – 是啊 干你们自己的活 |
[10:25] | You even listening to me, mcnulty? | 在听我说话吗 McNulty? |
[10:27] | I got a real case to bring in. | 我有个大案子要跟进 |
[10:28] | Fellow name of stringer bell. You might have heard of him. I don’t know. | 追查一个叫Stringer Bell的人 你也许听说过 我也不确定 |
[10:30] | You got a mouth on you, boy. | 你牙尖嘴利啊 小子 |
[10:33] | He’s still out there, lester. | 他还逍遥法外 Lester |
[10:35] | He’s got his corners, his money. | 有自己的地盘 赚着钞票 |
[10:37] | Fuck it. By now, for all you know, he’s got all that downtown real estate. | 去他的吧 目前为止 就你们所知 他拥有市区所有的房产 |
[10:40] | Motherfucker probably owns half of baltimore… | 那混球可能拥有半个Baltimore… |
[10:42] | – Without us even knowing it. – That ain’t the point. | – 而我们还一无所知 – 这不是重点 |
[10:43] | Do you even know what happened to all that real estate, lester? | 你知道那些房产怎么样了吗 Lester? |
[10:47] | All that downtown property bell has title on? | 那些Bell名下市区的房产? |
[10:50] | Fuck, no. | 靠 不知道吧 |
[10:52] | He’s probably laughing his balls off right now. At you, me, daniels, all of us. | 他现在大概鸟蛋都笑出来了 笑你 我 Daniels 我们所有人 |
[10:56] | You even pretending to speak for anyone other than yourself, mcnulty? | 你还以为你能替这里其他人说话了 McNulty? |
[10:58] | – I’m speaking for the job. – You wanna talk about police work? | – 我在说工作 – 你想说警察工作? |
[11:02] | I was doing the job when you was just dreaming on it. | 你还做梦想当警察时我就已经是警察了 |
[11:04] | Daniels was out there, too. | Daniels也是 |
[11:06] | Now, you gonna fuck him when he pulled you off a goddamn boat? | 现在他把你从水警弄回来 你却要摆他一道? |
[11:09] | He’s a boss. Fuck the bosses. | 他是老大 老大都不是好东西 |
[11:11] | Maybe daniels plays a few games to get by… | 也许Daniels耍了些手段… |
[11:13] | But he’s cost himself plenty for the sake of the job! | 但他围着工作付出了很多 |
[11:16] | He’s earned some loyalty. | 他需要得到你们的忠诚 |
[11:18] | Fuck loyalty and fuck you, lester. I never thought i’d hear… | 去他的忠诚 去你的 Lester 我从没想过我会听到… |
[11:20] | That chain-Of-Command horseshit come out of your mouth. | 指挥链这种屁话从你嘴里吐出来 |
[11:23] | Motherfucker, i’ve spent a lot of time in a lot of weak units. | 混球 我在很多无聊的岗位上 浪费了大把的时间 |
[11:26] | More than you. | 比你还多 |
[11:27] | Now, this here may not be perfect, but it’s a chance to be police. | 这里也许不够完美 但有机会做个警察 |
[11:31] | Well, then be one. | 那就做个警察 |
[11:39] | You’re not even worth the skin off my knuckles, junior. | 你不配我揍你 小鬼 |
[11:42] | Jimmy, don’t. | Jimmy 不要 |
[11:44] | You put fire to everything you touch, mcnulty… | 你见着什么就放火 McNulty… |
[11:46] | Then you walk away while it burns. | 然后走开看着它烧 |
[11:49] | I got nothing more to say to you. | 我跟你没什么可说的了 |
[11:52] | Nothing. | 没有 |
[11:55] | And you… | 而你… |
[11:57] | I’m surprised at you, girl. | 我很诧异 孩子 |
[12:00] | Daniels raised you from a pup. | Daniels把你培养成才 |
[12:08] | Gotta get with bubs. | 去找Bubs |
[12:21] | Check on those fucking properties. | 去查查那些该死的房产 |
[12:28] | Well, major colvin, what do you think? | Colvin警司 你觉得怎样 |
[12:33] | Well, it all sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[12:35] | But before i give you a final answer, i need to speak with my wife. | 但我得跟妻子谈谈才能答复你 |
[12:38] | I’m not talking about the position. | 我说的不是职位 |
[12:41] | Your cheesecake. | 是说你的酪饼 |
[12:44] | The cheesecake’s fine. | 酪饼不错 |
[12:46] | They bring it in from michael’s, out on york road. | 他们从York路那边的Michael’s弄来的 |
[12:49] | It’s got a little cinnamon in the crust. | 面包片上有些肉桂 |
[12:51] | None better. | 世间美味 |
[12:53] | Of course, i’d like to think our offer’s pretty damn good, too. | 当然 我觉得我们的提议也不错 |
[12:58] | Excuse me while i go to the little boys’ room, gentlemen. | 二位 失陪 我要去趟小朋友间 |
[13:01] | I need to tinkle. | 我要嘘嘘 |
[13:07] | Tinkle? | 嘘嘘? |
[13:09] | I never understood why a grown- Ass man gotta talk like that. | 我就想不通干嘛一个成年人要那样说话 |
[13:12] | He need to take a piss, whether he know it or not. | 不管他知不知道 他只是要小个便 |
[13:15] | You’ll get used to these academic types, bunny. | 你会习惯这种术语的 Bunny |
[13:17] | Especially when you get that first paycheck. | 尤其在你拿到第一笔薪水后 |
[13:20] | I mean, 80 k is nothing to sneeze at for a number-Two security job. | 我是说 八万对于一个 二号安保工作来说没什么嗤之以鼻的 |
[13:24] | Full bennies on top of your pension. | 远高于你的退休金 |
[13:26] | Yeah, it’s generous. | 嗯 是挺多的 |
[13:28] | And dull. In a good way. | 还无聊 也是好事 |
[13:30] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[13:32] | The worst you’ll ever see is a rape. A date rape, maybe. | 你能遇上的最糟的也就是强奸 也许是约会强暴 |
[13:37] | You’re ready to take it down a notch, aren’t you? | 你准备低调行事了 不是吗 |
[13:38] | – Hell, yes. – Yeah, that’s how i felt. | – 该死 没错 – 嗯 我也是这么想的 |
[13:42] | My only regret was that i didn’t tell the deputy ops… | 我唯一的遗憾就是走的时候… |
[13:44] | To stick it in his ass on my way out the fucking door. | 没把副局长臭骂一顿 |
[13:48] | Hey, johns hopkins wants you, bunny. | 嘿 Johns Hopkins想雇你 Bunny |
[13:51] | And they wanna pay johns hopkins money. | 而他们也愿付Johns Hopkins钱 |
[13:53] | But what? | 但怎么 |
[13:55] | You gotta ask your wife? | 你还要问你老婆? |
[13:56] | Oh, man, i ain’t gotta ask her nothing. I’m just.. | 伙计 我不会问她的 我只是… |
[13:59] | I’m just letting mr. Jenkins stew a little, is all. | 我只是考验考验Jenkins先生的耐心 |
[14:03] | Wonder what’s keeping him. | 他怎么还没来 |
[14:05] | All he had to do was tinkle. | 不过是嘘嘘一下 |
[14:07] | I guess he felt the need to make a dookie, too. | 我猜他觉得还得嘟滴一下 |
[14:49] | They got corners up on argyle… | 他们占据了从Argyle街角… |
[14:52] | And along fremont up top. | 一直到Fremont街的尽头 |
[14:56] | Avenue corners belong to everybody. | 大街街角是大家共享的 |
[14:59] | Some who were with barksdale, and some independent-Like. | 有些是Barksdale的人 有些貌似单干 |
[15:03] | Mchenry street got some of barksdale’s people, too. | Mchenry街也有些Barksdale的人 |
[15:06] | But gangster webster’s crew is right beside them. | 不过土匪Webster的人就在他们旁边 |
[15:09] | What about the lower avenue corners and the poe homes? | 那较小的街角和筒子楼那边呢 |
[15:12] | They belong to this young boy named marlo. | 他们归一个叫Marlo的年轻人 |
[15:14] | – Go by the name of black. – Marlo? | – 又叫Black – Marlo? |
[15:17] | Young boy. | 年轻人 |
[15:18] | Got all that good real estate near downtown. | 近市区的好房产都是他的 |
[15:21] | Got himself the lunchtime trade. | 可是赚的盆满钵满啊 |
[15:23] | If bell and barksdale were gonna hold anything… | 如果Bell和Barksdale要掌控什么… |
[15:25] | They’d hold on to the homes and avenue corners. | 肯定要掌控筒子楼和街角 |
[15:28] | Marlo one of barksdale’s people? | Marlo是Barksdale的人? |
[15:32] | Marlo what? | 全名是什么 |
[15:35] | Come on, you got anything else on this guy? | 说吧 你还有这家伙的什么消息 |
[15:37] | You got another tip, maybe? | 你小费是不是还能再给点 |
[15:40] | So much for the hourly wage. | 每小时工钱看来没法让你满足啊 |
[15:43] | 107m703. Yeah. | 107M703 嗯 |
[15:49] | That’s the tag on the truck he ride. | 他开的卡车的车牌号 |
[15:51] | 107M703 107m703. | |
[16:00] | Did you prime it? | 你灌满了没 |
[16:03] | That little rubber ball right there, next to the spark plug. | 那边那个小橡皮球 火花塞旁那个 |
[16:06] | You gotta push it in three times before you try to start it. | 你启动前要先把它推进去三次 |
[16:09] | Gets the gas going to the carb. | 让汽油流进化油器 |
[16:12] | You want the truth? I ain’t never used one of these. | 想听实话吗 我从没用过这些东西 |
[16:16] | Never had no call to. | 也没必要做这种事情 |
[16:17] | Yeah, well, i didn’t pick you up for your landscaping skills. | 嗯 我找你又不是为了你的园艺技能 |
[16:21] | All these spanish? They own paper, too. | 这些个西班牙人? 他们也有前科 |
[16:24] | I only use people like y’all. | 我只雇你们这样的人 |
[16:26] | Sometimes it comes back on me, sometimes it works out fine. | 有时会坏事 有时结果也不坏 |
[16:31] | – For how long you been uptown? – 10 years. | – 你来住宅区多久了 – 10年 |
[16:36] | Hotter than a motherfucker out here. | 这天儿热得比那些混球还让人受不了 |
[16:38] | Yeah, it’s hot. Every day. | 嗯 是挺热的 每天都是 |
[16:41] | You gonna be riding in the back of that hard truck, bouncing around… | 你得坐在卡车后面 上下颠簸… |
[16:45] | Every day. | 每天都是 |
[16:47] | And your back’s gonna be yelling at you every day. | 你的背每天都会跟你抱怨 |
[16:52] | I used to drive an sl. | 我以前开一辆SL |
[16:53] | Pretty gold convertible. Nice rims. | 很炫的金色敞篷车 轮辋很好 |
[16:56] | I don’t even think on that car no more. | 我现在都不去想那车了 |
[16:59] | You put it behind you, huh? | 你已经向前看了 对吧? |
[17:01] | Some can. | 有些时候可以 |
[17:04] | I’m just saying, you wanna stay on the straight… | 我是说 你想走回正道… |
[17:07] | Ain’t gonna be no big reward to it. | 不会因此得到大奖 |
[17:09] | This is it, right here. | 你能得到的就是这样 就这些 |
[17:12] | Prime that bitch three times. She’ll start right up. | 灌注三次 它就能开工了 |
[17:30] | – Miss pearlman? – Cedric. | – Pearlman小姐? – Cedric |
[17:35] | How goes kintel williamson? | Kintel Williamson查得怎样了 |
[17:38] | – Anything there for me yet? – No, not yet. | – 有什么消息能提供给我的 – 还没有 |
[17:42] | We’ll get there. | 会有的 |
[17:44] | Is that all you came by to tell me? | 你到访就为告诉我这些? |
[17:46] | Just keeping the lines of dialogue open. | 只是要保持沟通而已 |
[17:49] | So, what’s on your plate? | 你这儿什么情况 |
[17:50] | Oh, there’s plenty of surprises around here. | 这儿到处是惊喜 |
[18:09] | Parole hearing. | 假释听证会 |
[18:10] | This soon? | 这么快? |
[18:11] | He fingered a dirty guard up at jessup, apparently. | 显然他在Jessup揭发了一个腐败警卫 |
[18:15] | Got a big gold star next to his name. | 得了一朵小红花呢 |
[18:17] | – That’s some bullshit. – Yeah, well, not to worry. | – 真是狗屁 – 嗯 不过不用担心 |
[18:20] | They send me the hearing notifications for a reason. | 他们寄给我听证会通知是有原因的 |
[18:26] | “Mr. Barksdale ran a continuous violent criminal enterprise… | “Barksdale经营一个 长期的暴力犯罪团伙…” |
[18:30] | And was a major drug trafficker. | “也是一个重要毒贩” |
[18:33] | During the years 1999 to 2002… | “在1999年至2002年间…” |
[18:38] | He was strongly suspected to have ordered or caused… | “严重涉嫌指使并导致了…” |
[18:41] | The deaths of over a dozen individuals.” | “多人死亡” |
[18:43] | Parole commission’s not gonna walk him on his first trip to the plate. | 假释委员会不会让他得偿所愿的 |
[18:47] | Not after a letter like that. | 至少看完这封信后不会 |
[18:48] | – Good work. – I have my moments. | – 干得好 – 我也有两把刷子的 |
[18:52] | Nice suit, by the way. | 顺便一说 衣服不错 |
[18:55] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:58] | I see you dress left. | 看来你是放左边的 |
[19:07] | Every day. | 天天见咯 |
[19:28] | The number you have called is no longer in service. | 您所拨打的电话已停机 |
[19:30] | If you feel you’ve reached this recording in error… | 如果您认为您收到的这段录音有误… |
[19:32] | Please check the number and dial… | 请查清号码再拨… |
[19:38] | Nothing? | 没有收获? |
[19:39] | That’s an address up off of reisterstown, same one he was showing two years ago… | 这是个Reisterstown的地址 两年前他也是用这个… |
[19:43] | When i ran the car he was using. | 当我查他开的车时 |
[19:45] | – Stringer’s a settled guy. – Not there, he ain’t. | – Stringer有固定居所 – 但不住那 |
[19:48] | Woman living there, last time i checked. Just a front name. | 我之前查 有个女人住那 只有名 |
[19:51] | His girl, maybe. | 也许是他女友 |
[19:53] | Not unless he likes them over 50 and asshole-Ugly. | 除非他喜欢年过五十奇丑无比的女人 |
[19:58] | I’m sure she’s real nice, though. | 不过我肯定她人挺好 |
[19:59] | Good school spirit. Always says hi to you in the halls. | 有书卷气 会在走廊跟你问好 |
[20:02] | You think he met her in college? | 你认为他跟她在大学认识的? |
[20:07] | What? What did i say? | 干嘛 我说什么了 |
[20:13] | What you got? | 查到什么了 |
[20:15] | Tag comes back to an address over on dukeland. | 由车牌查到个Dukeland的地址 |
[20:18] | – Female, 53 years. – See? That’s how they do. | – 女性 53岁 – 看见了? 他们都这么干 |
[20:21] | Yeah, but i got a hit on a marlo, street name of black. | 对 但我查到了Marlo 花名Black |
[20:24] | Marlo Stanfield Marlo stanfield. | |
[20:26] | 22 years. | 22岁 |
[20:27] | Bpi number | 有BPI电话号记录 |
[20:29] | And a pretty good sheet. | 记录良好 |
[20:30] | What, you thought he’d be cherry? | 怎么 你觉得他是个初哥? |
[20:32] | Oh, i knew he’d have his cherry busted, but not like this. | 我知道他已经破处了 但不是这个 |
[20:35] | Check it out. | 你看 |
[20:43] | Think i’m gonna take a ride downtown to homicide. Wanna come? | 我觉得要去凶杀科走一趟 你要去吗 |
[20:46] | Nope, got someplace to be. | 不 我要去别的地儿 |
[20:49] | This thing with lester… | 跟Lester的龃龉… |
[20:51] | I feel like shit about it. | 我觉得不好受 |
[20:53] | Well, you’ll get used to it. | 你会习惯的 |
[21:01] | We roll up and we get out of the car. | 我们到了那 下车 |
[21:03] | Crowd parts like the red sea, victim’s on the ground, bleeding all over the place… | 围观群众就像红色海洋 被害人躺在地上 血流满地… |
[21:07] | Screaming, “i’m gonna kill that fucking bitch.” | 叫嚷着 “我要杀了那人渣” |
[21:09] | But it’s like nothing’s really wrong with him… | 但是好像他一点问题都没有… |
[21:32] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[21:34] | You tried to sneak by me, didn’t you? | 你想躲着我 不是吗 |
[21:36] | I was just coming in quiet and respectful. | 我只是安静而充满敬意的走进来 |
[21:38] | Well, for a big man, you do have a dancer’s grace. | 对个大胖子来说 你确有舞者的优雅 |
[21:41] | But i, sir, i have the eyes of an eagle. | 但我 先生 我可有鹰的眼睛 |
[21:43] | And the fact that you tried to slither into your work space undetected… | 不过你妄图不被察觉地进入工作地点… |
[21:46] | Does not bode well for the recovery prospect of our missing firearm, does it? | 表明我们寻找丢失的手枪的前景 仍不乐观啊 不是吗 |
[21:50] | I’ll get it. | 我会找回来的 |
[21:52] | – What up, mr. Bunk? – Hey, girlfriend. | – 你好啊 Bunk先生? – 嘿 女朋友 |
[21:55] | – Vernon holley working tonight? – Yeah, he’s 4:00 to 12:00. | – Vernon Holley今晚上班吗 – 对 他4:00到12:00当班 |
[21:59] | You should try the coffee room. | 你可以去咖啡间找找 |
[22:01] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:06] | Man, i would murder that… | 伙计 我真想… |
[22:09] | – If she wasn’t… – Particular? | – 如果她不那么… – 独特? |
[22:11] | Hey, crossfield, that line that’s blinking’s for you. | 嘿 Crossfield 在闪那一线是找你的 |
[22:14] | – Find that gun. – Yeah, okay. | – 把枪找回来 – 好啦 |
[22:21] | Mother fuck you, too. | 去你妈的 |
[22:25] | Marlo stanfield, a.K.A. Black. | Marlo Stanfield 又名Black |
[22:28] | Boy’s the spawn of the devil, kima. | 他可是恶魔之子 Kima |
[22:30] | I see. | 了解 |
[22:31] | And y’all damn near had him on this murder. | 你们差点就能将他定罪谋杀 |
[22:34] | What happened? | 怎么回事 |
[22:35] | We had a wit. | 他很聪明 |
[22:36] | Boy they called pooh bear, chubby fellow with braids. | 有个人称Pooh Bear的扎小辫的胖子 |
[22:40] | We stashed pooh over in east baltimore… | 我们把他藏在东Baltimore… |
[22:42] | Even had him wear one of those electronic bracelets… | 还给他带上电子铐… |
[22:44] | So we could find him quick. | 好能迅速找到他 |
[22:46] | – You lost him? – Not exactly. | – 你们把他丢了? – 也不全是 |
[22:49] | Pooh went back to the west side to cop some hydro. | Pooh跑回西区偷点水种的大麻 |
[22:51] | He could’ve bought the same weed where he was, right? | 那毒品在哪都能买 对吧 |
[22:55] | We found him with two in his chest and one in his mouth. | 我们发现他时 两颗子弹在他胸腔 一颗直接射在嘴里 |
[22:58] | The bracelet led us right to the spot where he fell. | 我们通过电子拷找到他葬身之处 |
[23:00] | Those things work. | 那东西还挺管用 |
[23:02] | Yeah. Marlo’s serious. | 嗯 Marlo真有种 |
[23:04] | That motherfucker’s real. | 那混球够狠 |
[23:07] | I don’t know, i think a volcano’s way better than a computer. | 我不知道 我觉得火山比电脑强 |
[23:10] | You see computers every day. How often do you see a volcano? | 你每天都能看到电脑 看见火山能有多频繁 |
[23:14] | Yeah, but that guy built the computer. | 是啊 但那家伙做了台电脑 |
[23:15] | Hey, you built the volcano. | 嘿 你做了个火山 |
[23:17] | Big whoop. | 多大的事 |
[23:20] | Can i keep it? | 能送给我吗 |
[23:21] | Yeah, if you want to. | 你要就拿去 |
[23:29] | – Good night, mikey. – Good night. | – 晚安 Mikey – 晚安 |
[23:31] | – Sleep tight. – Okay. | – 睡个好觉 – 好的 |
[23:35] | It’s good that you came. | 你能来真好 |
[23:37] | – He was very proud. – Glad to. | – 他很自豪 – 应该的 |
[23:42] | Jimmy, there’s a problem with the alimony. | Jimmy 抚养费有点问题 |
[23:46] | What’s the problem? | 什么问题 |
[23:48] | You’re behind by like four months. | 你有四个月没给了 |
[23:51] | What can i tell you? I’m paying $2,000 a month in support. | 我能怎么说 我每月开销两千 |
[23:54] | After that, there’s nothing left. | 然后就没剩多少了 |
[23:55] | Right. But you signed a separation agreement that gives me another $1,000 in alimony. | 没错 但你签了分居协议 每个月再付一千抚养费 |
[24:00] | Elena, i only signed that fucking thing ’cause i thought we’d be together. | Elena 我签那个是因为以为我们能复合 |
[24:03] | Look at how much i make. I’m not even close to being able to pay that much every month. | 看看我能挣多少 每月那么多我肯定付不起 |
[24:07] | My lawyer says that we have to serve you. | 我的律师说我们该给你传票 |
[24:10] | What, that suit of a boyfriend won’t cough up any cash? | 怎么 那个西装男友就不能多少出点? |
[24:16] | Blood from a stone, darling. | 缘木求鱼啊 亲爱的 |
[24:26] | Beginning today… | 从今天开始… |
[24:28] | You can sell drugs in west baltimore… | 能在西Baltimore贩毒… |
[24:31] | But only where we say you can. | 但只能在我们许可的地方 |
[24:34] | Push them hard. | 逼得紧点 |
[24:37] | Get to it, people, and don’t get captured. | 行动吧 伙计们 但别被逮到 |
[24:44] | Hey! Stay right there. | 嘿 待在那 |
[24:46] | Get him up against the wall. | 让他面墙站着 |
[24:48] | Hey, listen to what i’m telling you. | 嘿 给我听清楚了 |
[25:02] | You know, kids… | 你们知道 小子们… |
[25:03] | This is a simple fucking thing we’re saying here. | 我们要说的很简单 |
[25:06] | If you stay on this corner, you’re going in a wagon. | 如果你们待在这街角 就得东躲西藏 |
[25:09] | If you move yourself down to the free zone… | 如果你们搬到自由区… |
[25:11] | Down to the vacants along vincent street… | Vincent街那片无人区… |
[25:14] | Then you can do whatever the fuck you want! | 你们想干嘛都成 |
[25:16] | How much fairer can we be? | 能比现在自由多少啊? |
[25:17] | Hey, i saw that, you little fuck. What’s your name? | 嘿 我看见了 你这小混蛋 你叫什么名字 |
[25:21] | You got a name? | 你有名字吗 |
[25:22] | Peanut butter and jelly. | 花生酱 果冻 |
[25:24] | – Address? – Huh? | – 地址? – 哈? |
[25:26] | What’s your address? | 你住哪? |
[25:27] | I stay over on dolphin street. | 我待在Dolphin街 |
[25:29] | – Your address, numb nuts. – Huh? | – 你的地址 呆子 – 哈? |
[25:31] | Are there any numbers on the front of your fucking house? | 你他妈家门口有什么数字 |
[25:36] | Listen up. | 听好了 |
[25:38] | This corner is indicted. | 在这街角犯事儿会被指控 |
[25:41] | We’re coming back tomorrow, and when we do, everybody wears bracelets… | 我们明天再来 来的时候见一个抓一个… |
[25:44] | Unless you move your shit down to vincent street… | 除非你们搬到Vincent街… |
[25:48] | Down where the houses are all vacant. | 那些无人的房子里 |
[25:49] | You do that, we don’t give a shit! | 你们这么做 我们就不管 |
[25:52] | Vincent street is like switzerland or amsterdam. | Vincent街就如瑞士和阿姆斯特丹 |
[25:55] | What the fuck is that? | 那是什么东西 |
[25:57] | It’s one of those countries where drugs are legal. | 是毒品合法的国家 |
[25:59] | Vincent street is your amsterdam in baltimore. | Vincent街就是你们在Baltimore的 阿姆斯特丹 |
[26:02] | You go down there, we don’t give a fuck. You stay here, you go to jail. | 你们到那去 我们就不干涉 待在这 就得去坐牢 |
[26:11] | I ain’t going to no hamsterdam. | 我才不去什么阿姆斯特丹 |
[26:14] | He killed a witness, huh? | 他杀了个证人? |
[26:15] | The way that vernon holley told it, yeah. | 照Vernon Holley的说法是这样 |
[26:17] | So marlo’s a hitter. | 这么说Marlo是个杀手 |
[26:19] | Maybe he works for stringer. | 也许他为Stringer做事 |
[26:21] | Makes sense. | 有道理 |
[26:22] | If you need me, i’m gonna be west side. | 如果找我 我在西区 |
[26:24] | What about you? | 你呢 |
[26:25] | I gotta get the scent of my boy, stringer. | 我得探探Stringer的风声 |
[26:28] | We’ve been off him too long. | 我们远离他太久了 |
[26:29] | – What’s your first move? – Something prez said. | – 你第一步要做什么 – 做Prez说的事 |
[26:32] | “PP”? “P and p”? | |
[26:34] | B and b. Like the liquor. | BB 就像是那个酒名 |
[26:36] | You mean, liqueur, plauzinski… | 你是说那个利口酒呢吧 Plauzinski… |
[26:38] | – Pryzbylewski. – Benedictine and brandy. | – Pryzbylewski – Benedictine和Brandy |
[26:41] | That was invented by a bartender over at club 21. | 21俱乐部的一个酒保发明的 |
[26:44] | All that good shit comes out of new york. | 那些好东西都出自纽约 |
[26:45] | I need every deed transfer involving that company, harry. | 我要所有有关那公司的转让契约 Harry |
[26:49] | Today. | 今天就要 |
[27:09] | Yo, i’m asking them corner boys if they know where the barksdale package be at. | 我问那些小子Barksdale的货哪有 |
[27:12] | And they looking at me like i ain’t even talking. | 他们看着我好像我在放屁 |
[27:15] | On this strip, marlo’s the name ringing out. | 在这地头 Marlo名声最响 |
[27:19] | There he is. You see him? | 那就是他 看见没 |
[27:33] | – He didn’t stay too long. – Yeah, marlo’s ghosting. | – 他没停留多久 – 对 Marlo神龙见首不见尾 |
[27:38] | We’re kind of sensitive about giving out personal data on matriculating students. | 透露录取学生的个人信息可不符合规定啊 |
[27:41] | Well, i could come back with a court order. | 我可以拿个法庭命令过来 |
[27:44] | – Then i’d have to give it to you. – Look. | – 那我到时就不得不给你看了 – 你看 |
[27:48] | My man has serious issues with women. | 我朋友不太喜欢女人 |
[27:51] | Domestic violence, really ugly stuff. | 家庭暴力什么的 极其丑恶 |
[27:58] | I can’t show you any paper. | 文件我是不能给你看的 |
[28:01] | But let me get my screen up. | 但我可以给你瞅瞅屏幕 |
[28:08] | What did we tell you? What’d we fucking tell you, man? | 我们说什么来着 我们他妈的说什么来着 |
[28:11] | We told you to get yourselves down to the free zone, didn’t we? | 我们说了让你们到自由区去 不是吗 |
[28:14] | We’re trying to give you guys a break. | 我们也不想一直缠着你们 |
[28:17] | We’re offering you… | 我们给你们提供… |
[28:19] | – What’s that? – Amnesty. | – 什么来着 – 特赦 |
[28:21] | You take your crew down to vincent street. | 你带着你的人到Vincent街 |
[28:23] | You do your dirt, nobody’s gonna bother you. | 干你们的勾当 没人鸟你 |
[28:26] | What do you say? | 你们怎么说 |
[28:28] | You guys fucking brain-Dead? What do you say? | 你们他妈的脑残了? 你们怎么说 |
[28:34] | Yo, chief, how you gonna come up here and try to game us? | 嘿 长官 你们干嘛要跑来这耍我们 |
[28:37] | Say what? | 你说什么 |
[28:38] | I’m saying you acting like we retarded or something… | 我说你们当我们是弱智吗… |
[28:40] | – Better we put a foot in your ass? – At least we’d understand it. | – 我们该踹你们一脚? – 至少那比较好理解 |
[28:43] | This ain’t a trick, shitbird! | 这不是玩阴的 傻鸟 |
[28:44] | Look, we grind, and y’all try to stop it. That’s how we do. | 你看 我们干活 你们阻止 我们就这样 |
[28:48] | Why you gotta go and fuck with the program? | 你们干嘛他妈的要破坏这个程序 |
[28:51] | All due respect. | 没想顶撞你啊 |
[28:58] | Nothing but tumbleweeds. | 除了杂草啥都没有 |
[29:03] | Get me some buses. | 给我找些大巴 |
[29:05] | Tomorrow we clean the corners. | 明天就扫荡街角 |
[29:07] | Put them all in one place and give them the news. | 把他们都弄到一块告诉他们这消息 |
[29:12] | And i’m not asking anymore. | 这是命令 |
[29:23] | From here to fremont… | 从这到Fremont… |
[29:24] | You got barksdale’s people, east siders and freelancers, too. | 有Barksdale的人 东区的小子 和一些单干的 |
[29:28] | – On the same corners? – Yup. | – 共用街角? – 对 |
[29:31] | That shit don’t make sense. | 这说不通啊 |
[29:33] | Yo, can we call it a day, kima? | 嘿 今天到此为止行吗 Kima? |
[29:39] | Bullshit, man. | 我靠 |
[29:41] | You, too? | 你也来? |
[29:42] | What the fuck is up with these phones? | 这些电话怎么着了 |
[29:44] | I’ve been seeing kids throwing them away all day. | 我成天见小鬼们乱扔 |
[29:46] | They got cash like that to waste? | 他们有那么多钱拿来浪费? |
[29:48] | Them shits be laying all over, man. Sometimes you get lucky. | 这些东西到处都是 伙计 有时好运捡一个 |
[29:51] | Find some minutes on them, sell them for walking-Around money. | 还有几分钟可用 卖了可以赚点小钱 |
[29:54] | – They burners, kima. – Burners? | – 这些是即用即弃的 Kima – 即用即弃? |
[30:00] | Marron, another murder. In waverly, no less. You believe it? | Marron 又一个凶手 还在Waverly 你能相信吗 |
[30:05] | I would be fucking shocked if it was an african-American perpetrated the crime. | 如果这是非裔美国人犯下的 我会深表震惊的 |
[30:09] | It ain’t even funny, ash. | 这不好笑 Ash |
[30:12] | This is why everyone’s leaving this city, black and white. | 就因为这样无论黑人白人都要离开这城市 |
[30:16] | I was at a community meeting, sunday, in west baltimore. | 我周日在西Baltimore参加了个社区集会 |
[30:18] | People were spitting mad, and i can’t say i blame them. | 人们都很激动 我不得不说不是他们的错 |
[30:20] | Well, they could move to a better neighborhood. | 他们可以搬到个更好的社区 |
[30:22] | That is…If they were willing to work for it. | 如果他们愿意为此努力的话 |
[30:24] | Come on, i’ve been hearing that “my poor immigrant father made it… | 拜托 我一辈子都听着 “我贫穷的移民父亲做得到…” |
[30:26] | “So why can’t the blacks?” Bullshit my whole life. | “为什么黑人就不行”这类屁话 |
[30:28] | Think there’s not good people on the west side… | 他们觉得西区就没好人… |
[30:30] | – Who want the same things that you… – Okay, mrs. Roosevelt. | – 他们追求的跟你们… – 好了 罗斯福太太 |
[30:33] | All’s i’m saying is, it’s not about color. | 我想说的是 这与肤色无关 |
[30:37] | So what’s your next move, tommy? | 你下一步想怎么办 Tommy? |
[30:39] | The sun says an anderson state senate seat is up for grabs. | 太阳报称一个叫Anderson的 州议员的位子虚位以待 |
[30:42] | Fuck that, you could go after ruppersberger in the second. | 去他的 你很快可以接Ruppersberger的班 |
[30:46] | He’s only got one term. | 他只有一届任期 |
[30:53] | I’m gonna run for mayor. | 我要竞选市长 |
[30:59] | That’s good. Mayor tommy. | 很好 Tommy市长 |
[31:07] | Is she in the right joint? | 她来对地方了? |
[31:26] | She lets me sit next to her, i buy her a drink… | 她让我坐她旁边 我请她喝酒… |
[31:29] | We each give you $10. $20 if you fuck her. | 我们就每人给你十块 如果你干了她就二十 |
[31:32] | – Oh, please, ash. – Show just a little more class. | – 拜托 Ash – 不要那么低级行不 |
[31:35] | Besides, i already had my day in the sun. | 再说 我今天也衣冠楚楚过了 |
[31:38] | Bullshit, tommy. | 放屁 Tommy |
[31:39] | – Once a gash-Hound… – The bet is the bet. You said i lost a step. | – 一个负伤的猎犬… – 赌归赌 你们说我不知所措 |
[31:42] | I’m gonna prove i never did. | 我就要证明我没有 |
[31:45] | – You in, pete? – I’ll pass. | – 你加入吗 Pete? – 我就算了 |
[31:55] | Can i have two glenlivets? | 能给我来两杯Glenlivets吗 |
[31:58] | How you doing? | 你好 |
[32:03] | – The son of a bitch did it. – He did you. | – 那狗娘养的还真办到了 – 他耍了你俩 |
[32:06] | That’s theresa d’agostino. Mario d’s kid? | 那是Theresa D’agostino Mario D的孩子 |
[32:10] | Yeah, she grew up all right. She’s down in dc now… | 对 她长大了 来特区了… |
[32:13] | With the national party. A campaign fixer. | 加入国家党 做竞选掮客 |
[32:15] | No shit. | 不是吧 |
[32:17] | Tommy’s known her ever since law school. | Tommy在法学院时就认识她了 |
[32:19] | Just hear me out, okay? One drink. | 听我说完 好吗 就一杯 |
[32:22] | Go ahead. You’re paying for it. | 请啊 你付钱 |
[32:24] | – Actually, they are. – You made a bet. | – 事实上 是他们付的 – 你们打赌了 |
[32:29] | Don’t tell me we have to kiss or something. Not gonna happen. | 别告诉我还得接吻什么的 不可能 |
[32:33] | This isn’t about ankle straps in a two-And-A-Half star hotel, is it? | 这可不是在个二点五星级的酒店 玩鞋搭扣 对吧 |
[32:37] | Because the alumni dinner ended an hour ago and i could be back in dc right now… | 因为校友聚餐一小时前就结束了 而我现在就该回到特区… |
[32:40] | That’s the old me, terri. | 那是过去的我了 Terri |
[32:42] | Everything i got now, my wife, my kids… | 我现在有妻有子… |
[32:46] | I would not risk losing them. No way. | 我不会冒失去他们的风险 不会 |
[32:49] | Seeing you with your old gang made me think bad thoughts. | 看见你又玩老把戏 又想起了从前 |
[32:53] | Your friends cheapen you, tommy. | 你朋友轻贱你 Tommy |
[32:55] | You’re just pissed off that they didn’t recognize you when you walked in. | 你只是不高兴自己进来时他们没认出你 |
[32:58] | And why would they? | 他们怎么认得出 |
[33:00] | I mean, you’re a washingtonian now. | 我是说 你现在是华盛顿人了 |
[33:03] | That’s pete sinopoli over there, isn’t it? | 那边的是Pete Sinopoli不是吗 |
[33:06] | – I hear he’s back to practicing law. – Yeah. | – 听说他回来做执业律师了 – 对 |
[33:08] | He just didn’t have it, did he? | 他只是不得其时 对吧 |
[33:10] | I have it, terri. | 我得其时了 Terri |
[33:13] | I’m gonna make a run for mayor. | 我要竞选市长 |
[33:16] | And you’re gonna run my campaign. | 而你该来替我主持竞选 |
[33:20] | Give me one good reason why not to. | 给我一个不这么做的理由 |
[33:22] | I could give you 10, but here’s the good one. | 我能给你十个 不过这就有个好的 |
[33:25] | You’re the wrong color. You’re not electable here. | 你肤色不对 你在这选不上的 |
[33:28] | And i never play the long shot. You like to win. | – 而我不喜欢高风险 – 你喜欢赢 |
[33:31] | I don’t like to lose. It’s not the same thing. | 我不喜欢输 这是两码事 |
[33:34] | Where’s the fun in it if you know you’re gonna win? | 如果你早知会赢那还有什么意思 |
[33:36] | I mean, you handled that democrat in east la, what was his name… | 你在东洛杉矶帮的那个民主党员 他什么名字来着… |
[33:39] | – Garcia… – Valdez – Garcia… – valdez. | |
[33:40] | Valdez. How hard was that? | Valdez 那有多难 |
[33:46] | I need someone like you on my side. | 我这边需要你这样的人 |
[33:52] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[33:55] | How big a win bonus? | 获胜奖金有多少 |
[33:57] | Get a white mayor elected in baltimore,honey, | 在Baltimore让一个白人选上市长 亲爱的 |
[34:00] | You name your price. | 你说多少就多少 |
[34:02] | One drink was the deal. | 你这是发酒疯呢 |
[34:05] | Go home, sleep it off. | 回家去 睡一觉 |
[34:07] | You’ll wake up and realize you’re making a mistake. | 第二天醒来你就会发现你犯了个错误 |
[34:11] | I can do this. | 我能做到的 |
[34:13] | Question is, are you gonna come with me? | 问题是 你会追随我吗 |
[34:45] | BB B and b. | |
[34:50] | Hello? | 喂? |
[35:05] | Yo, how we not gonna throw a few hot ones at the motherfuckers? | 我们怎么不给那些混蛋几枪 |
[35:09] | One ass-Whupping and we back off like some bitches. | 一顿揍我们就像贱货似地跑了 |
[35:12] | Then we on this off-Brand-Ass strip right here. | 接着来到这个鸟不拉屎的地方 |
[35:14] | Ain’t even enough trade for poot and his crew. This some bullshit, man! | 连给Poot和他的人塞牙缝的生意都不够 这太扯淡了 伙计 |
[35:17] | Look, man, stringer gonna fix it, man, you’ll see. | 听着 伙计 Stringer会处理的 看着吧 |
[35:20] | Which one of y’all is slim charles? | 你们谁是Slim Charles? |
[35:22] | – Who asking? – That’d be cutty. | – 你是谁 – 我是Cutty |
[35:25] | Your boy gave me a number, said to ring you up… | 你们的人给我个号码 说等我准备好接些活了… |
[35:27] | When i was ready to put in some work. But no answer. | 就联系你们 结果却没人接听 |
[35:30] | Took your time calling back, right? | 你等了很久才打的 对吧 |
[35:32] | The numbers don’t play after a few days, man. | 那些号码几天就作废了 伙计 |
[35:35] | – We change them up. – Yeah, ain’t you know nothing? | – 我们会换号 – 就是 你什么都不懂吗 |
[35:37] | Respect, dawg, respect. Y’all don’t know who y’all talking to, man. | 放尊重点 小子 你不知道你在跟谁说话 |
[35:42] | – You still ain’t say your business, man. – I’m trying to get put on. | – 你还没说你做的是什么事呢 伙计 – 我想干点活 |
[35:45] | – What you got in mind? – Whatever you got that pays. | – 你有什么想法 – 你能付得起的就行 |
[35:48] | Yo, poot. Come here, man. | 嘿 Poot 过来 伙计 |
[35:53] | Hey, look, man, call shamrock, man… | 听着 伙计 打给Shamrock… |
[35:56] | And tell him soldier’s finally came into the camp. | 告诉他士兵终于归队了 |
[35:59] | – You a soldier, huh? – Chill, bodie, man, chill, man. | – 你是个战士啊? – 冷静 哥们 别激动 |
[36:03] | Oh, bodie broadus? | Broadus老弟? |
[36:05] | Yeah, that’s right. | 嗯 是我 |
[36:06] | Shit, i remember your little ass when you was still in diapers. | 靠 你还穿尿布时我还见过你的小屁屁 |
[36:10] | I used to spar with your older brother, james. | 我跟你大哥干过一架 James |
[36:13] | That boy had a killer left. | 那小子活脱脱一杀手 |
[36:16] | Yeah, when he ain’t drop it. | 嗯 他以前是挺牛的 |
[36:19] | Yo, he still out here? | 嘿 他还在混吗 |
[36:22] | James been dead. | James挂了 |
[36:29] | Fuck’s up with that cheese box? | 那些奶酪盒是个什么情况 |
[36:31] | What, you ain’t never ridden no school bus before? | 怎么 你从没坐过校车吗 |
[36:34] | I’m saying, what they doing with the niggas on that corner? | 我是说 他们要把那些街角的黑鬼弄哪去 |
[36:37] | Look, dawg, first thing we gonna need to do is get you some chrome. | 听着 伙计 我们得先给你弄个号 |
[36:41] | Look, come on, man. | 走吧 伙计 |
[36:43] | What’s wrong with my fucking phone? | 我的电话怎么了 |
[36:46] | Shit. | 靠 |
[36:52] | Yo, tj, you got one with some minutes left? | 嘿 TJ 你还有能打几分钟的吗 |
[36:55] | Which is not to say that you couldn’t do some multi-Use… | 这并不能说明 你不能拿Howard街的房产… |
[36:58] | With the howard street properties, too. | 做些别的 |
[36:59] | – Residential-Commercial could work. – On howard street? | – 商业 居住两用不错 – 在Howard街? |
[37:03] | The whole point of the block grant is to… | 联邦补助是要… |
[37:04] | Bring the west side back to make it high-End. | 让西区变成高端区域 |
[37:06] | The hippodrome project was just the start, see? | 体育场工程只是个开始 懂吗 |
[37:09] | But residential? | 但居住区呢? |
[37:11] | With the stadium and the theater back on line… | 一旦体育场和剧院投入运作… |
[37:13] | That whole area is like inner harbor east 10 years ago. | 整个区域就会像10年前的内港东部 |
[37:16] | And the thing is, you’re on the ground floor with what you’re holding. | 重点是凭你的房产 你就一路领先 |
[37:19] | Yes, you are, string. | 对 就是 String |
[37:21] | So we’re still talking more return… | 所以我们说的… |
[37:23] | Than just flipping the properties for the condemnation money. | 是比卖掉那些被征用房产赚的更多的钱 |
[37:26] | Way more. | 多很多 |
[37:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[37:31] | Yo. | 喂 |
[37:33] | No. | 不 |
[37:34] | Not right now. | 现在不行 |
[37:36] | A half-Hour. | 半小时 |
[37:38] | No, so go ahead and fill it up. You got the order number, right? | 那就补货啊 你有要货的电话吧 |
[37:48] | – Man, move your ass. – Man, this some bullshit. | – 伙计 走快点 – 这太扯了 |
[38:12] | My mom’s gonna be worried and shit. Y’all kidnapping niggas. | 我老妈会担心的 你们是在绑票 |
[38:15] | I’m major colvin. | 我是Colvin警司 |
[38:19] | My name is major colvin. | 我叫Colvin警司 |
[38:22] | – Major what? – Major these, motherfucker. | – 啥警司 – 司你个头啊 混球 |
[38:24] | And we had to bring you down here this afternoon… | 我们下午把你们带到这来… |
[38:29] | Because you’ve not been complying with our directives. | 是因为你们不听我们警探的安排 |
[38:31] | Say what? | 说什么 |
[38:33] | You haven’t been doing what we asked you to do. | 你们没按我们要求的做 |
[38:36] | Yo. | 嘿 |
[38:38] | When i’m done. | 等我说完 |
[38:39] | I gotta pee now. | 我要撒尿 |
[38:43] | He ain’t playing. Smell like he already pissed in his drawers. | 他不是说笑的 他闻起来像是尿裤子了 |
[38:48] | All right, go ahead. | 好吧 去吧 |
[38:53] | Yo, i gotta go, too. | 嘿 我也要去 |
[38:56] | Well, you’re just gonna have to wait. | 你得等会 |
[38:57] | You just let him go, how you gonna discriminate? | 你让他去了 怎么能区别对待 |
[38:59] | Yo, faggy, why you touch my butt? | 同性恋 你摸我屁股干嘛 |
[39:15] | That’s enough! | 够了 |
[39:20] | The fun is over. | 玩笑结束了 |
[39:24] | Tyrell, why weren’t you in school today? | Tyrell 你今天怎么没来学校 |
[39:28] | My stomach hurt. I couldn’t make it out the bathroom. | 我胃痛 离不开厕所 |
[39:30] | Stand up when i talk to you, young man. | 跟我说话时要站起来 年轻人 |
[39:33] | I know your mother, tyrell. | 我认识你妈妈 Tyrell |
[39:36] | She didn’t raise any clowns, now, did she? | 她养的可不是个小丑 对吧 |
[39:40] | No, ma’am. | 对 女士 |
[39:47] | It’s yours, major. | 交给你了 警司 |
[39:58] | Now, ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[40:00] | We brought you down here because… | 我们把你们带到这来… |
[40:04] | You’re here to learn about the new way… | 是让你们知道… |
[40:07] | The new way that we’re going to do things on the corners. | 我们对街角的新举措 |
[40:24] | – That’s downtown. – Yeah. | – 那是市区 – 对 |
[40:31] | – Well, that makes no sense. – All four. | – 这就说得通了 – 共四个 |
[40:51] | Go ahead, rip me a new asshole. Ask me where i’ve been for two days. | 来吧 严刑逼供吧 问我这两天去了哪 |
[40:55] | Tell us, hotshot. | 你说吧 牛人 |
[40:58] | College registrar gives up stringer’s course schedule. | 大学登记员交出了Stringer的课表 |
[41:01] | I tail him to where he’s laying his head. Downtown high-Rise. | 我跟踪他到他住处 市区的大楼 |
[41:04] | Name’s on the lease, too. No attempt to hide it. | 租约上是本名 没有藏头藏尾 |
[41:07] | I get up early next morning, follow him from his door to a lunch meeting… | 第二天我早起 跟踪他到一个午餐会… |
[41:11] | With the state senator. | 跟州议员共餐 |
[41:13] | Same one with the bagman we bounced the last time around. | 就是上次被我们抓包那个 |
[41:16] | Couple of white guys at the table, too, nobody i read. | 桌上还有几个白人 我都不认识 |
[41:18] | And all the while, stringer’s using his cell phone… | Stringer时不时会打手机… |
[41:20] | Making calls in front of these suits like it ain’t no thing. | 若无其事的在几个西装革履的家伙 面前打电话 |
[41:22] | Shit, i even rang it up myself. | 靠 我甚至自己打了个 |
[41:24] | Got his number from an admissions form. | 从招生表中弄来的号码 |
[41:26] | The number wouldn’t be 844-7393? | 那号码不会是8447393吧 |
[41:32] | I had prez pull the b and b property assessments… | 我让Prez从巡回法庭要来了… |
[41:34] | And land transfers from circuit court. | BB的财产评估和土地转让协议 |
[41:37] | Some of the paperwork asked for a contact number. | 某些文件要求电话号码 |
[41:39] | So i’m not surprised our boy’s using his cell phone so freely. | 因此这孩子如此自在地 使用电话也不奇怪了 |
[41:44] | Those, right there, are the incoming and outgoing numbers on his phone. | 这些是他接听和拨打的电话 |
[41:49] | And damn near all of them are downtown exchanges. | 几乎所有的都是市区交易所的 |
[41:52] | Architectural firms, city licensing… | 建筑公司 城市许可证申请… |
[41:55] | Attorneys, zoning offices. | 律师行 城市规划办公室 |
[41:58] | Even campus exchanges over at bccc. | 甚至还有商会的校园交易所 |
[42:02] | You saying he’s right? | 你说他是清白的? |
[42:03] | I’m saying the phone is right. | 我说他的电话是清白的 |
[42:07] | Account information confirms he’s had that number listed… | 账户信息表明他这个号码… |
[42:11] | For quite a while. | 用好一阵了 |
[42:17] | Nice work. | 干得好 |
[42:20] | Maybe the cell phone is clean because he’s keeping it. | 也许因为他要保留那号码 所以那号码是清白的 |
[42:22] | If it was dirty, it’d probably be a burner. | 如果是干些勾当 可能会用即弃的 |
[42:28] | Disposables. | 一次性的 |
[42:32] | The latest in yo-Tech. | Yo-Tech的新产品 |
[42:33] | They make a couple of calls with a burner, throw it away. | 他们用即弃手机打几个电话就扔掉 |
[42:37] | Go on to the next phone, do the same. | 再换一部 继续这样 |
[42:39] | There’s more of those things laying around the streets of west baltimore… | 在西Baltimore 这些东西在街上到处都是 |
[42:41] | Than empty vials. | 比小瓶还多 |
[42:43] | Well, how the fuck you supposed to get a wire up on that? | 这东西他妈的怎么监听 |
[42:46] | Yeah, well, first it was payphone and pagers. | 是啊 先是公用电话和呼机 |
[42:48] | Then it was cell phones and face-To-Face meets. Now this. | 接着是手机和面谈 现在是这个 |
[42:52] | The motherfuckers do learn. | 这些混球真学得乖 |
[42:54] | Every time we come at them, they learn and adjust. | 每次我们要抓到他们 他们就学习并改变 |
[42:58] | So… | 这么说… |
[43:01] | – Stringer’s out of reach. – You know, a couple of years ago… | – 逮不到Stringer – 你们知道 几年前… |
[43:04] | When they were buying up all that downtown real estate… | 当他们买进市区的房地产… |
[43:07] | I thought they were buying it to flip it… | 我以为他们是买来等联邦的资金到位… |
[43:09] | And get the cash when the federal payout money lands… | 政府征用房产时… |
[43:12] | And the properties are condemned. | 转手套现 |
[43:13] | Bell and barksdale haven’t sold any of it. They’re buying more, in fact… | Bell和Barksdale从没卖过 他们还继续买 事实上… |
[43:17] | And applying for building permits. | 还申请了建筑许可 |
[43:19] | Seems that stringer bell is worse than a drug dealer. | 看样子Stringer Bell比毒贩更坏 |
[43:22] | He’s a developer. | 他是个开发商 |
[43:23] | Jesus, fuck, he’s really legit? | 老天 他真的合法? |
[43:26] | Well, you real police. | 你也是个真的警察 |
[43:28] | Now that he’s out in the open, why don’t you pull him up and ask him? | 既然他现在公开化了 你干嘛不拉他出来问问 |
[43:31] | You need a few days, i’ll stall daniels. But after that… | 你要几天时间 我可以拖住Daniels 但那之后… |
[43:35] | You come home with a case we can use… | 你拿个我们能办的案子回来… |
[43:37] | Or you swallow your goddamn pride and rejoin this unit. | 否则就咽下你那该死的自尊回到组织里来 |
[43:51] | How you doing, donette? | 你好吗 Donette? |
[43:59] | “I’m fine, string. I missed you, baby.” | “我很好 String 我想你 宝贝” |
[44:05] | Look, i’m sorry for not returning them calls. | 听着 我很抱歉没回你电话 |
[44:08] | “Sorry” don’t keep my bed warm at night. | “抱歉”不会在夜里温暖我的床 |
[44:10] | Shorty, i been running. | 美女 我东奔西走 |
[44:12] | Ain’t like i’m trying to shut you out. | 我不是想疏远你 |
[44:15] | I just got business to attend to, you know? | 只是有生意要做 知道吗 |
[44:18] | Do you know how it feels to be alone out here? | 你知道孤单一人在这什么感受吗 |
[44:21] | Police coming to my door, and i got no one to stand beside me. | 警察找上门来 却没人在我身边 |
[44:29] | You say the detective left you a card? | 你说警探给你留了张名片? |
[44:51] | Man say d’angelo wasn’t no suicide. | 他说D’angelo不是自杀 |
[44:53] | Something about the way the marks was on his neck. | 他脖子上的痕迹什么的 |
[44:57] | He said d could have been murdered and shit. | 他说D可能是被谋杀的 |
[45:04] | Sit down. | 坐下 |
[45:12] | Now listen to me. | 听我说 |
[45:14] | Everyone in them walls know who avon is. | 牢里的人都知道Avon是谁 |
[45:18] | Ain’t nobody gonna do his nephew. | 没人敢动他的侄子 |
[45:21] | All right? | 好吗 |
[45:24] | Now, as far as you and me go… | 而我们的情况… |
[45:27] | I did you wrong by keeping you at arm’s length… | 跟你保持距离是我的错… |
[45:32] | But it ain’t gonna be like that no more. | 但我不会再这样了 |
[46:09] | Oh, yeah. | 噢耶 |
[46:13] | God made that. | 上帝造化 |
[46:15] | Couldn’t be no accident. | 不会是意外 |
[46:17] | So why am i on your tab tonight? Tell the truth. | 你干嘛今晚请客 说实话 |
[46:21] | I dare that to walk by me again. She better not. | 她最好别再从我旁边经过 |
[46:24] | Why you buying, bunk? | 你为什么请客 Bunk? |
[46:31] | I got two dead… | 死了俩… |
[46:33] | In what feels like a drug rip up in pimlico. | 像是在Pimlico发生毒品纠纷 |
[46:38] | And the young ‘uns out on the scene, they seem to know this omar fella by sight. | 现场的年轻人貌似认出了Omar的人 |
[46:46] | I need omar, jimmy. | 我要Omar Jimmy |
[46:49] | Again? Jesus, bunk. | 又来? 老天 Bunk |
[46:55] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[46:58] | Fuck it, then. | 去他的 |
[47:02] | Number three? | 3号方案? |
[47:04] | No, that worked for you last time. The blonde at the juke. | 这法子你上次用过了 就音乐酒吧那个金发美女 |
[47:08] | Oh, i really liked her. | 噢 我真喜欢她 |
[47:09] | Everybody likes everybody when they’re kissing. | 接吻时人都会喜欢对方 |
[47:12] | But no, my friend down there… | 但不了 那边的朋友… |
[47:15] | She’s a number two, i think. | 我想该用二号方案 |
[47:18] | And when it comes up, my mother passed. A week ago. | 待会要是问起来 就说我妈一周前过世了 |
[47:22] | And i’m having a little trouble getting over it. | 我不太能接受现实 |
[47:25] | That’s why i’m feeling so blue tonight. | 所以我今晚很抑郁 |
[47:28] | – Okay, your mom’s dead and you’re sad. – Yeah. | – 好吧 你妈过世了 你很悲伤 – 对 |
[47:34] | You my boy. | 真是我死党 |
[47:42] | The same way. | 一样 |
[47:47] | My mom died about a week ago, and… | 我妈一周前过世了… |
[48:01] | – Yo. – What’s up, boss? | – 嘿 – 你好啊 老大? |
[48:07] | You got the phone receipts from the virginia run? | 你从Virginia Run拿到电话账单了吗 |
[48:13] | All right. | 好 |
[48:15] | From now on, i want you to deal with these. | 从今以后 你来处理这些 |
[48:17] | All right. | 好的 |
[48:19] | If my man bernard doing it like we said and making them runs… | 如果Bernard 按照我们说的做 让他们运转起来… |
[48:22] | Then i don’t wanna have to deal with this no more. | 我就不想再管这些了 |
[48:26] | For sure. | 好的 |
[48:28] | – And if donette call me… – I know. | – 还有如果Donette打给我… – 我知道 |
[48:31] | – Tell that bitch you busy. – No. | – 告诉那贱货你很忙 – 不 |
[48:34] | I’m gonna take the call. | 我要接电话 |
[49:05] | Ronnie? Ronnie? | |
[49:10] | Ronnie Ronnie Ronnie, ronnie! | |
[49:15] | Rhonda Rhonda! | |
[49:48] | He was strongly suspected to have ordered or caused the deaths… | 他严重涉嫌指使并导致了… |
[49:50] | Of over a dozen individuals. Suspected. | 多人死亡 涉嫌 |
[49:53] | It’s rumor and innuendo. | 这是谣言和含沙射影 |
[49:55] | There isn’t one new allegation in this letter that wasn’t already raised… | 这封信里没有一项指控不是… |
[49:58] | By the assistant state’s attorney at the time of the trial. | 州助理检察官在庭审上提出的 |
[50:01] | And given my client’s superlative record during his incarceration… | 鉴于我当事人去年在这一监狱监禁期间… |
[50:05] | And given his notable role in identifying the source of the overdose deaths… | 的良好记录 鉴于他指证服药过量死亡事件… |
[50:10] | At this facility last year… | 始作俑者的忠诚表现… |
[50:13] | I respectfully ask that you honor our existing agreement… | 我恭敬地请求你们依照既定协议… |
[50:15] | And approve mr. Barksdale’s early release. | 准许Barksdale先生提早获释 |
[50:18] | That’s bullshit! | 胡说八道 |
[50:18] | Hold your comments, trooper. | 少作评论 长官 |
[50:21] | We made a commitment, counselor. | 我们承诺过 律师 |
[50:22] | And given what this institution was dealing with a year ago… | 鉴于一年前这一机构所面对的情况… 现在完全该兑现 |
[50:28] | Rockefeller! Rockefellers on the spot! | Rockefeller Rockefellers上市 |
[50:31] | Man, that’s him right there. In that g35, man. | 伙计 就是那边那个 G35里那个 伙计 |
[50:35] | – Boy in the retro? – That shit is tight. | – 穿复古装那个? – 那衣服很抢手 |
[50:38] | $430, it better be. | 430块 最好是这个价 |
[50:40] | Hell, yeah. I’m gonna get me one of those motherfuckers. | 该死 我也要搞一件 |
[50:43] | You must be going to get that muggsy bogues, then. | 那你得搞件Muggsy Bogues的(矮个NBA运动员) |
[50:45] | Your mini-Me ass gonna be swimming in that unseld. | 你穿那件Unseld一定穿不着(华盛顿子弹队41号) |
[50:48] | As usual, man, y’all fools are missing my point. | 跟平时一样 你们老搞错重点 |
[50:51] | That boy came up short on that money last week… | 那小子上周少给了钱… |
[50:53] | And y’all see how he out here grinding. So where that money at? | 现在你们都看见他在这叫卖了 那钱哪去了 |
[50:57] | You need to look beyond what he driving or wearing on his back. | 你们别光看他开的和穿的 |
[51:01] | That boy got a girlfriend? | 那小子有女友吗 |
[51:03] | He run with this little freak up at the high school. | 他跟个高中的小毒友在一起 |
[51:05] | She wearing ice? | 她戴钻石吗 |
[51:06] | She wearing a onion, that’s about all i can remember. | 我就记得她戴个洋葱 |
[51:09] | Hell, yeah. | 该死 没错 |
[51:10] | Yo, check out the girl. | 查查那女孩 |
[51:12] | High school girl with platinum around her neck, only one place it came from. | 高中女生戴的铂金项链 只可能有一个来源 |
[51:17] | Give my man his thing. | 给他家伙 |
[51:23] | Sig sauer. That ain’t no lorcin, dawg. | 西格绍尔 不是Lorcin的 伙计 |
[51:26] | I’m used to revolvers, man.. 38 don’t jam. | 我用惯了左轮 伙计 点38不会卡壳 |
[51:30] | Don’t hold 15, neither. | 也别用15的 |
[51:33] | Game done changed. | 游戏还真变了 |
[51:36] | Game the same. Just got more fierce. | 游戏还是游戏 只是更狂暴了 |
[51:43] | I’m not big on vacations. | 我不是很想度假 |
[51:46] | Yeah, who has time? | 嗯 谁有时间啊 |
[51:49] | What about taking the boys down to ocean city for a weekend or something? | 周末带孩子去滨海城市之类的怎样 |
[51:56] | You ever been down the ocean? | 你出过海吗 |
[52:09] | Listen. | 听着 |
[52:13] | It wasn’t like i was waiting for an opening with rhonda. | 并不是我等着Rhonda敞开怀抱 |
[52:17] | It just happened. | 它就这么自然发生了 |
[52:22] | I should have told you sooner. | 我该早点告诉你的 |
[52:29] | I need to know this isn’t going to be a thing between you and me. | 我得确信这不会让你我有龃龉 |
[52:32] | No, i wish you both all the best. | 不 我祝福你们 |
[52:39] | Was i very loud last night? | 我昨晚很吵吗 |
[52:46] | Thanks for making this easy on me. | 谢谢你没让我尴尬 |
[53:01] | You coming? | 你走吗 |
[53:03] | No, i think i’ll stay here a while, nurse this. | 不 我想多待会 理一理思绪 |
[53:07] | Then i’ll shove off. | 然后再走 |
[53:23] | One more, and put a beer next to it. | 再来一杯 在旁边放杯啤酒 |
[53:26] | Nigga, what’s up? | 伙计 最近可好 |
[53:28] | You good? | 你好吗 |
[53:29] | Yo, lookin’ good. | 你看起来不错 |
[53:32] | Look at you, all right. | 看看你 不错哦 |
[54:10] | Shit is on. | 开始了 |
[54:12] | This what i’m talking about. | 要的就是这个 |
[54:16] | Drink that shit. | 喝了吧 |
[54:23] | I’m surprised avon be letting y’all get your heads up. | 我很惊讶Avon让你们出来狂欢 |
[54:26] | Sometimes you got to. | 有时就得这样 |
[54:37] | Kiss the sky, nigga. | 亲吻天空吧 伙计 |
[54:48] | – Ready to go? – Yeah. Are you all right to drive? | – 可以走了吗 – 嗯 你还能开车吗 |
[54:51] | I thought you were the designated driver tonight. | 我还以为你是今晚的指定司机呢 |
[54:54] | No, i’m good, really. I’m good to go. | 我没事 真的 我可以开 |
[55:50] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[55:53] | Bitch with one leg named aaliyah. | 一个一条腿名叫Aaliyah的贱货 |
[55:55] | What kind of shit is that? | 那算什么啊 |
[55:57] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[56:14] | You do still like females, don’t you? | 你还是喜欢女人的吧 |
[56:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[57:02] | He home now. | 他回家咯 |