时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:09] | WMD. Got that WMD. | WMD 我们有WMD |
[00:13] | You got to move it on down. | 你再往那边去点卖 |
[00:14] | It ain’t pretty. | 不好看啊 |
[00:16] | Doesn’t have to be. | 不必好看啊 |
[00:20] | Just needs to pull them from the places still worth salvaging. | 只要让他们离开还值得挽救的区域就成 |
[00:25] | All right, | 那好 |
[00:28] | I told the other shifts… now I’m telling you. | 之前我跟其它班的警官说过… 现在再跟你们说一遍 |
[00:32] | When I ride my district at the end of this week… | 等这周末我开车到那条街时 |
[00:34] | I want to see empty corners. | 我希望街角空无一人 |
[00:37] | They bring it here, or the other two free zones… | 贩药就只能在这里 或去其他两个自由区 |
[00:41] | or you bang them senseless. | 否则你们该怎么收拾就怎么收拾 |
[00:43] | Anything you need to do, you do. | 该要怎么处理 动手就是 |
[00:46] | Up to a body that can’t walk itself up out of the emergency room… | 打到他们有人自己撑不到医院急诊室为止 |
[00:49] | I’ll back up you and your men. You understand me? | 我会给你们做后援 明白么? |
[00:52] | Now, I’ve detailed our I.I.D. representative to the range for the entire week. | 我已向内部调查科申报了周内的行动 |
[00:56] | All citizen complaints will be handled by Lieutenant Mello here. | 市民的投诉将由Mello警督集中处理 |
[01:02] | Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[01:04] | Man, I ain’t even dirty. I got rights and shit. | 嘿 我又没犯事 我他妈也有权利 |
[01:07] | Go with the one about staying silent. | 就记着一条 给我闭嘴 |
[01:17] | Shit like this don’t happen in Hamsterdam. | 在Hamsterdam就不会出这种鸟事 |
[01:21] | I’m up for just standing somewhere? | 我站那怎么啦? |
[01:23] | Fuck y’all. We in America! | 大爷的 这是在美国! |
[01:26] | West Baltimore. | 去巴尔的摩西区 |
[01:29] | I swear to God, Officer Herc, | 我对天发誓 Herc警官 |
[01:32] | you unhook Babycakes… | 你把我的宝贝儿放了 |
[01:34] | and my peoples be down where you want us. Swear to God. | 你让我们去哪就去哪 我对天发誓 |
[01:42] | Fuck with a man’s ride, you’re gonna get his attention. | 要想搞他们 就得给先他们点颜色看看 |
[01:45] | Babycakes? | 宝贝儿? |
[01:46] | Yo, yo, yo, hold up! | 喂喂喂 慢着 |
[01:51] | Motherfuckers gonna hear from my motherfucking lawyer. | 我擦 丫的等我律师传吧 |
[01:54] | This right here is some outrageous shit. | 你们丫的太过分 |
[01:56] | You think? | 你以为呢? |
[01:58] | Fuck y’all, lying motherfuckers! | 擦你 一群装逼的 |
[02:04] | Gentlemen. | 各位 |
[02:16] | That is outrageous. | 这个 才算是过分 |
[02:21] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[02:55] | Come on, sweetheart. | 下来吧 宝贝 |
[02:57] | Bust your ass out of there. | 快滚下来 |
[03:06] | It’s still Maryland. | 这还是马里兰州的地界 |
[03:08] | But if you all don’t take that shit down to Hamsterdam tomorrow… | 假如你们明天不去Hamsterdam干你们那档子事儿… |
[03:11] | next time it’s gonna be West Virginia. | 下次就是西维吉尼亚了 |
[03:13] | That little star right there, across from the Dipper? | 看到北斗星头上的那颗没? |
[03:15] | That’s north. | 那是正北 |
[03:17] | You wanna go the other way. | 你们肯定想走另一条路 |
[03:36] | Assholes. | 混蛋 |
[05:40] | WMD. Got that WMD. | WMD 我有WMD |
[05:44] | Landfill, got Landfill, yo. | Landfill 哥们 Landfill |
[05:57] | WMD. Got that WMD. | WMD 我有WMD |
[06:03] | They all here, man. Landfill. | 来瞧瞧看 Landfill |
[06:05] | We’ll start the interior construction within the week. | 我们在周内就开始楼内装修 |
[06:08] | Which means we need to readdress the budget. | 也就是说 我们得重新考虑预算了 |
[06:09] | Readdress how? | 再怎么考虑? |
[06:11] | Well, for one, the price of steel has doubled. | 首先一条 现在钢价已经翻了一番 |
[06:13] | It’ll triple if we don’t buy it now. | 如果现在不买还会再涨一番 |
[06:14] | Ain’t the steel bought already? | 不是已经买了么? |
[06:15] | Not the bulk of it, no. | 不 那只是很少一部分 |
[06:17] | Then there are the gutting costs. They exceeded our original expectations. | 那部分只是建安成本 早就超出最初预算了 |
[06:20] | You, know, he needs to wear that hat when he’s on site. | 我说 他在工地应该戴安全帽的 |
[06:22] | Code, you know. | 规定啊 你知道不 |
[06:26] | Gutting costs went up, huh? | 建安费用涨了 是么? |
[06:27] | Well, that was due to your modifications. | 那也是你们改出来的 |
[06:28] | The changes you asked for in those loft units. | 就是你们说要加那些阁楼 |
[06:30] | Necessitating new permits. | 需要申新许可证 |
[06:32] | Which means another delay. | 又多一条延期的理由 |
[06:33] | Unless we expedite. | 除非我们赶工 |
[06:34] | Bring the architect and his people back in over the weekend | 趁周末把设计师和他的人带回来 |
[06:36] | and get something to the city on Monday. | 就能在周一前送去审核 |
[06:38] | Whoa, ain’t that part of his original fee? | 喔 那就还要额外付他工钱咯? |
[06:40] | No, this was unanticipated. | 对 这是计划外的 |
[06:42] | Look, y’all fucked up. So y’all supposed to take the hit, right? | 我说这事是你们搞砸的 不是该由你们摆平的么? |
[06:45] | Excuse me? | 什么意思? |
[06:46] | I mean, my man here don’t know shit about no gutting costs. | 我说 我的人又不知道什么建安成本 |
[06:48] | He don’t know nothing about no price of no steel. | 也不知道什么钢价 |
[06:50] | He just trying to get some shit built. | 他在这只是为了能盖几座楼 |
[06:53] | And y’all supposed to have the expertise behind this. | 这背后的问题应该由专人解决 |
[06:55] | Only what I’m saying is, | 我只想说 |
[06:56] | it seem like the expertise ain’t where it supposed to be. | 看来专人还没到位啊 |
[06:59] | Unfortunately, Mr. Barksdale, cost overruns are the nature of the business. | Barksdale先生 问题是 做生意预算超支是常事 |
[07:03] | And, well, we should discuss this over lunch. | 我觉得午饭的时候有必要再谈谈这事 |
[07:04] | Hell no, man, I got elsewhere to be. | 得了吧 我还要去别的地方 |
[07:12] | And this is the Marlo kid. | 而这个叫Marlo的 |
[07:13] | He’s fresh blood for the organization. | 是刚加入的新人 |
[07:15] | Bell’s given him the best real estate. | Bell把最好的房产交给了他 |
[07:17] | The Barksdale people took what they needed when the Towers came down, | 那几座高层拆的时候 Barksdale的人已经拿到想要的东西了 |
[07:20] | no problem. | 显然 |
[07:21] | Stringer hasn’t missed a step. | Stringer还从未失手 |
[07:23] | They’re still selling drugs? | 他们还在贩毒? |
[07:24] | Lot of drugs. | 很多毒品 |
[07:25] | He’s not dropping bodies. | 他没杀人啊 |
[07:26] | No, he doesn’t need to. He’s got all the corners he needs. | 没这个必要 他已经占了想要的街 |
[07:30] | And I’m supposed to give a shit? | 那管我屁事? |
[07:32] | Lieutenant, two weeks, | 警督 不出两周 |
[07:34] | Bell looked insulated… | Bell隔离期就满了… |
[07:35] | like he had enough legitimate front to be able to be just the bank. | 到时候 他就像银行一样有钱 一样干净了 |
[07:39] | What Kima’s found out is he’s still directly involved with the drugs. | Kima查明 他与毒品脱不开干系 |
[07:42] | Otherwise, why the face-to-face with the Stanfield kid? | 要不他为什么跟Stanfield的人当面交涉 |
[07:44] | He’s still connected to the day-to-day. | 他们现在还是天天联系 |
[07:47] | We come back six, eight months… | 我们要是再多等半年到八个月 |
[07:50] | you won’t even get him in a room talking drugs, much less handling any. | 恐怕连找他问话的机会都没有了 破案就更没希望了 |
[07:53] | It’s now or never, Lieutenant. | 现在不动手就没机会了 警督 |
[08:02] | Stringer Bell is quiet. | Stringer Bell很”安分” |
[08:05] | And if he’s quiet, | 如果他不再惹事 |
[08:07] | I don’t give a fuck if we come back a year from now… | 我才不在乎是不是一年以后回来 |
[08:09] | and find out he’s on the Greater Baltimore Committee. | 发现他已经成了Baltimore委员什么的 |
[08:12] | This unit is about the bodies. | 这部门是处理命案的 |
[08:27] | Major Foerster, call 2462. Major Foerster. | Foerster警司 请致电2462 |
[08:37] | What the fuck is this? | 这是什么玩意? |
[08:39] | Ten-page report on the heroic police work… | 十页关于警察”英雄事迹”的报告 |
[08:43] | undertaken to retrieve Officer Dozerman’s service weapon. | 都是关于帮Dozerman警员找回他的配枪的 |
[08:49] | Send that upstairs, keep the bosses out of your ass for a while. | 送到楼上去 可以让头头们暂时不来烦你 |
[08:53] | You actually did all this? | 这全是你写的? |
[08:57] | Would it matter if I had? | 是又如何? |
[09:01] | Jay Jay, | |
[09:04] | I’m a murder police… | 我是凶杀组的警察… |
[09:06] | I got a double on my plate. | 我手头有个双尸案 |
[09:08] | I’m gonna work it. | 我得去调查 |
[09:20] | We ain’t got Fayette and Poppleton neither, what the fuck? | Fayette和Poppleton都不在 搞什么鸡毛? |
[09:23] | What you mean you working on it, man???? | 这事我正在办 包括主路的街角 |
[09:25] | ????Why we ain’t at least got a shop set up down the block? | 什么叫你正在办? 这街区我们连家店都没开啊 |
[09:29] | We did. | 已经开了 |
[09:31] | There was a setback. | 遇到些挫折而已 |
[09:32] | Ran our boys off. | 把我们的人赶跑了 |
[09:34] | Who? | 谁干的? |
[09:36] | – Just some player, man… – Listen. | – 只是几个呛行的… – 听好了 |
[09:39] | Let him tell me. We hired him for muscle. | 我要他亲口说 雇他就是为了看地盘的 |
[09:41] | The boy, Marlo. | 那孩子叫Marlo |
[09:43] | Marlo. Who the fuck is Marlo? He tied to one of the mobs? | Marlo 谁你妈叫Marlo? 他是跟谁混的? |
[09:47] | Young boy. Running it on his own, too. | 一个年轻的 他自己挑大梁 |
[09:49] | Got maybe 15 spots along here and the avenue. | 占这里和大道上差不多15个点 |
[09:55] | An independent with no fucking support… | 一个没人撑腰自己单干的 |
[09:57] | got all the prime real estate and we doing what exactly? | 把我们最好的地盘抢光了 那咱们在干嘛? |
[10:02] | Young boy ran us off the corner? | 被小屁孩赶跑了? |
[10:05] | I’m losing my motherfucking mind, man. | 我你妈已经失去理智了 老兄 |
[10:13] | And I sincerely mean your girl no disrespect… | 我并非有意冒犯你们女士 |
[10:17] | but Tosha wasn’t killed because she just happened by that mess. | 但Tosha被杀不是因为她刚好在现场 |
[10:20] | I think we all know that, right? | 我想我们都晓得 对吧? |
[10:23] | She was a player. | 她也是帮派成员 |
[10:25] | We know that much. | 对此我们心知肚明 |
[10:27] | Look, we got the science that says she fired a gun when it all went down. | 我们调查发现 有证据证明她曾在那开过枪 |
[10:30] | Gun wasn’t there for us to find… | 但枪支我们没有找见 |
[10:32] | but that just means somebody grabbed it up, right? | 但这意味着有人拿走了 对吧? |
[10:35] | I mean, your girl, | 我想说 你们的姐妹 |
[10:36] | she definitely had her say… | 如果大街上大家起了争执 |
[10:40] | when everybody else on that street was talking. | 她总是挺有权威摆平的那个 |
[10:44] | Am I wrong? | 没错吧? |
[10:48] | Well, I got witnesses on the scene that said she was there… | 我有目击证人说她就在现场 |
[10:50] | right in the middle of a drug robbery. | 就在一群毒贩中间 |
[10:52] | Boy by the name of Omar was in on it, too. | 有个叫Omar的小子也在 |
[10:55] | Nobody saying Tosha was an angel. | 谁也没说Tosha是个天使 |
[10:58] | Nobody saying that. | 没人这么说过 |
[11:03] | But what are they saying? | 但别人到底怎么说? |
[11:06] | The crew Tosha was running with maybe | Tosha的同伙 |
[11:08] | they didn’t throw the shot that killed her… | 或许并没把杀她凶器给扔掉 |
[11:10] | but, if they don’t come to me early and tell the true story… | 但如果他们不早点找我坦白的话… |
[11:13] | I guarantee they won’t breathe a free breath… | 我可以保证他们在出头前… |
[11:15] | until them cicadas come back. | 都不会呼吸到自由的空气 |
[11:24] | You all get the word to the right people. | 你们都知道该对应该的人说什么了 |
[11:35] | And you’ve spoken to the medical examiner, correct? | 你已经和验尸员谈过了 对吧? |
[11:38] | What’s he say? | 他怎么说? |
[11:40] | He says it’s lumpy. | 他说有些起伏不定 |
[11:42] | Lumpy? | 起伏? |
[11:44] | He says that if an investigation can come up with a credible scenario… | 他说如果调查可以提出一个可靠的情境的话… |
[11:47] | he’s willing to change the cause of death to homicide. | 他愿意将死因改成凶杀 |
[11:49] | Do you even have a suspect here? | 那你找到嫌犯了么? |
[11:53] | No. | 呃… 没 |
[11:54] | Look, I don’t know how you city guys do it… | 听着 我不知道你们那边怎么做… |
[11:56] | but down here in Annapolis we try to duck a punch or two. | 但在Annapolis市 我们要避开一两个风头 |
[11:59] | Not lean into every last one. | 不是往每个风口浪尖上去撞 |
[12:02] | My county doesn’t need another murder. | 我的县不能再出命案了 |
[12:29] | Ladies, Reverend Wright, I’d like you to meet my husband Cedric Daniels. | 女士们 Wright牧师 来认识一下我丈夫Cedric Daniels |
[12:32] | Nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[12:34] | Not that I’ve seen, no. | 我不是说我看到了什么 没有 |
[12:36] | She was invited, right? | 没人邀请她吧 嗯? |
[12:37] | Oh, of course. Eunetta doesn’t make it too much nowadays. | 当然 Eunetta最近都没管什么事了 |
[12:40] | Not even Council meetings. | 在议会那边也是一样 |
[12:42] | I think Eunetta’s gonna have her hands full, come the primary. | 估计Eunetta已经全身心投入初选了 |
[12:47] | Mayor will pull her through. | 市长会保她过关的 |
[12:49] | He still have coattails? | 他还是大权在握么? |
[12:50] | Shit, boy. | 废话 |
[12:52] | You look up “incumbent” in the damn dictionary… | 你去翻字典查查”现任” |
[12:54] | and you’ll see Clarence Royce smiling back at you. | 你就会看到Clarence Royce在朝你微笑 |
[12:57] | He gets his whole ticket through. | 他可是一往无前的 |
[12:59] | The Mayor’s got a new poll showing his negatives | 新的市长民意调查 |
[13:02] | have really jumped in the last year. | 已经说明去年一年 他的负面印象直线上升 |
[13:05] | Not that he’s gonna be putting a press release out about that. | 他可没打算办记者会把一切公之于众啊 |
[13:09] | I hear you took a swipe at His Honor the other day on that witness murder. | 听说你那天因为目击证人被杀 当着他的面发飙了啊 |
[13:12] | Well, not at the Mayor directly. | 那并不是对市长的 |
[13:14] | But we had the police brass in front of the subcommittee and, | 但我们警察在小组委员会面前颜面无存啊 |
[13:18] | I don’t know, | 我也不知道 |
[13:19] | there’s just no excuse for what happened. | 发生这种事情是不可原谅的 |
[13:20] | You keep on it, Councilman. | 继续坚持吧 议员们 |
[13:22] | A little smack here and there does this administration a world of good. | 眼下的一点挫折对委员会是件天大的好事 |
[13:28] | That’s why we need new blood on the Council. | 这就是议会需要新鲜血液的原因 |
[13:31] | Keep everybody honest. | 好让人人都诚实可靠 |
[13:35] | Yeah. | 多好啊 |
[13:50] | Don’t embarrass yourself. | 别自取其辱了 |
[13:55] | So. | 我说 |
[13:58] | Your murder’s never gonna be a murder… | 你那命案根本没法按照谋杀案调查了 |
[14:00] | and Daniels’ got his head all up in another case. | Daniels根本完全在顾另一桩案子 |
[14:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:03] | You know what the hardest part about being a police is? | 你也知道做警察最难的是什么 |
[14:07] | Yeah. Explaining to your wife | 知道 就是得跟妻子解释 |
[14:08] | why she has to take antibiotics for your kidney infection. | 为什么你的肾感染 而她要服抗生素 |
[14:15] | I was gonna say trying to make the job actually matter. | 我是想说最难的是把这份工作当真 |
[14:18] | That, too. | 这也算 |
[14:22] | Speaking of your ex-wife, | 说到你前妻 |
[14:24] | – what’s up there? – Nothing. | – 到底怎么了? – 没什么 |
[14:27] | She got her hooks in some lawyer. | 她跟个律师好上了 |
[14:29] | Money guy. | 有钱的主 |
[14:31] | Fuck it and fuck her. | 我操 操那贱人 |
[14:33] | So what, you moving on? | 那又怎样 你现在放得下了么? |
[14:39] | Yeah, I might have some fresh hope, now that you mention it. | 当然 既然你问到 我现在又重燃希望了 |
[14:41] | Yeah? | 是么? |
[14:45] | Yeah, there was this woman at this thing for my kids. | 有位女士 为我孩子做着点事 |
[14:49] | She, like, raises money for the school and all that, you know? | 她好像 在为学校筹款什么的 |
[14:52] | She’s got a face, a body, and a brain all working together. | 人漂亮又机灵 全都赶上了 |
[14:56] | And she looks like the kind | 她就好像是那种 |
[14:58] | who might tell me when my shit stinks which is probably what I need. | 会在我不堪的时候 提醒我的人我正需要这样的人 |
[15:03] | She’s kind of like Freamon with tits. | 她就跟女版Freamon一样 |
[15:07] | So what, you get her number? | 那你有她电话了吗? |
[15:09] | No, not exactly. | 没 还没有 |
[15:10] | Hey, what kind of detective would I be… | 嘿 如果我连一个巴尔的摩的女性白人 都找不到 |
[15:12] | if I couldn’t track a white woman in Baltimore, right? | 我还算个什么警探 对不? |
[15:18] | There you go. | 加油吧 |
[15:21] | See what she wants, okay? | 看她要点什么 |
[15:28] | You were so smooth tonight. | 今晚你很灵光啊 |
[15:31] | You had them eating right out of your hand. | 你几乎让他们照单全收了啊 |
[15:35] | It’s what you need from me, right? | 这不正是你期待的么? |
[15:39] | Anyway, it wasn’t too bad. | 总之还算凑合 |
[15:41] | I’m getting better at it, I guess. | 我猜 我是锻炼出来了吧 |
[15:43] | You are. | 真的是呢 |
[15:53] | Cedric, maybe we could… | Cedric 或许我们该… |
[15:57] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[16:02] | Right now, | 现在 |
[16:04] | you tell me where you need me… | 告诉我该站在哪队… |
[16:06] | and whether you want the Class A or the Class B uniform, and I’m there. | 不管你想我是在A还是B队 我都会去 |
[16:16] | More than that, I just don’t know. | 除此以外的 我就不知道了 |
[16:26] | So? | 然后呢? |
[16:30] | So? | 然后什么? |
[16:32] | I’m saying, what the fuck? | 我问你呢 搞什么? |
[16:38] | Take a deep breath, man. | 先深呼吸下 哥们 |
[16:41] | I mean, take a long deep breath. | 我是说 深呼吸下 |
[16:43] | Know that if you call the shot, we at war. | 如果你能发话 我们就开干 |
[16:45] | We at war.I’m there like I always been. | 即便开打 我还是会陪你 |
[16:54] | Thing about turf, man, it ain’t like it was. | 要知道 那地界已经今非昔比了 |
[16:58] | I mean, you ain’t gotta pay no price of buying no corners. | 我是说 你没必要为多几个街角破费 |
[17:04] | Since when do we buy corners? | 我们要街角什么时候开始花钱了? |
[17:08] | We take corners. | 我们要直接占 |
[17:10] | Man, you gonna buy one way or another. | 我说 不管怎么样 说到底还是要靠钱 |
[17:13] | Whether it’s with the bodies we done lost | 我们不是要毁尸灭迹 |
[17:15] | or you’re gonna lose time in the joint that’s behind us or ahead of us… | 就是要前前后后为那些毒品打点操劳 |
[17:19] | I mean, you gonna get some shit in this game, | 我是说 玩这个必须得有投入 |
[17:21] | but it ain’t shit for free. | 天下没有免费的午餐 |
[17:27] | I mean, how many corners do we need? | 我说 我们到底需要多少个街角? |
[17:30] | How much money can a nigga make? | 我们一个人能挣多少? |
[17:31] | More than a nigga can spend. | 比要花的多 |
[17:33] | And then we ain’t gonna be around to spend what we done made already. | 那样的话 我们就不能在这里花我们已经赚到的钱了 |
[17:36] | Shit, I didn’t think I was gonna be around this long. | 妈的 谁想我会在这呆这么久 |
[17:40] | Yeah. Well, we here now. | 是啊 但事已至此了 |
[17:44] | The fact is we got every mob in town, East Side, West Side… | 事实上我们城里其它帮派 无论东区 还是西区的 |
[17:48] | ready to pull together, | 已经准备合作了 |
[17:50] | share territory on that good shit that Prop Joe putting out there. | 拿到的都是Prop Joe给的好货 共享地盘 |
[17:53] | We take that shit downtown and we get in the money game | 咱们在闹市区出货 有票子赚 |
[17:55] | and that niggas ain’t going to jail. | 也没有黑鬼会进局子了 |
[17:59] | I mean, we past that run-and-gun shit, man… | 我说 咱们已经过了打打杀杀时候了 |
[18:01] | like, we find us a package and we ain’t got to see nothing but bank. | 况且 我们已经给自己找了能赚大钱的活 |
[18:06] | Nothing but cash. No corners, no territory, nothing. | 就是给钱赚 与街角无关 与地盘也没关系 毫无关联 |
[18:09] | We make so much goddamn straight money, man… | 我们赚了那么多合法的钱 老兄 |
[18:12] | the government come after us, man, | 即便政府来调查我们 |
[18:15] | ain’t shit they can say. | 他们屁也不能放一个 |
[18:17] | Businessmen, huh? | 生意人对吧? |
[18:20] | Let the young’uns worry about how to retail… | 让年轻人为销售操心去 |
[18:24] | where to wholesale. | 我们只管批发 |
[18:27] | I mean, who gives a fuck who’s standing on what corner… | 我说 谁管你街角站的是谁 |
[18:30] | if we’re taking that shit off the top… | 如果我们从源头开始… |
[18:33] | putting that shit to good use, | 好好利用这些优势 |
[18:35] | making that shit work for us. | 让那玩意为咱们卖命 |
[18:38] | We can run more than corners, B. | 由我们控制的就不止是街角了 B |
[18:40] | Period. | 就是这样 |
[18:43] | We could do like Little Willie, man… | 咱们就像小Willie |
[18:45] | back in the day, with all that number money… | 像他过去那么有钱 |
[18:48] | and run this goddamn city. | 经营整座该死的城市 |
[18:57] | Like businessmen. | 像商人一样 |
[19:04] | Man, just let me talk to the boy, Marlo. | 让我先跟那个叫Marlo的小子谈谈 |
[19:06] | See if I can’t smooth this shit out. | 看能不能把这事摆平 |
[19:08] | I mean, it ain’t gonna be overnight ’cause the nigga only knows what he knows. | 要我说这事不可能一蹴而就 因为那黑鬼就是一根筋 |
[19:13] | But I think I could talk some sense in his head. | 但我应该能让他明白过来 |
[19:20] | Yeah, I ain’t no suit-wearing businessman like you. | 我不像你能习惯西装革履 |
[19:24] | You know, I’m just a gangster, I suppose. | 我只是个混帮会的 |
[19:28] | And I want my corners. | 我就是想要我的街角 |
[19:38] | I gotta tell you, | 跟你说 |
[19:40] | I’m having a tough time wrapping my head around the reality of you being paroled. | 自从你被保释 我就一直魂不守舍 |
[19:44] | Trust me, I won’t fully comprehend it until I’m sipping my first martini. | 相信我 第一杯马爹利下肚前 我就是无法理解 |
[19:50] | Toby, I’m… | Toby 我… |
[19:53] | Homicide police went to Tosha people. | 凶杀组警察去找Tosha的人了 |
[19:55] | Talking about how they know she was in the mix. | 他们说知道这里有她的事 |
[19:58] | Saying they got witnesses and shit. They called your name on it, too. | 他们说有目击证人 还提到了你的名字 |
[20:06] | – So what they say? – They called me. | – 他们说什么了? – 他们联系我的 |
[20:09] | Hey, yo, I know this cop, man. | 等等 我认识这个条子 |
[20:11] | Yeah? Maybe we should help him out. | 是嘛? 那是不是该顺着他 |
[20:14] | Tell him who did what. | 告诉他是谁干的 又干了什么 |
[20:15] | Man, stop wilding, Kimmy. | 冷静点 Kimmy |
[20:17] | All right, now I said I got this. | 得了 这事我知道了 |
[20:18] | Tosha’s people want to know from me exactly what happened that day. | Tosha的人让我告诉她们 那天到底出了什么事 |
[20:20] | That’s all I’m saying. | 我只能说这个啊 |
[20:21] | Well, tell them she caught one trying to take them boys down, man. | 跟他们说 她撞见个想杀那几个小子的人 |
[20:24] | Ain’t no need to involve the police in none of this. | 没必要把警察扯进来 |
[20:27] | Sound to me like he involved already. | 我看 那警察已经盯上这事儿了 |
[20:29] | Kimmy, I told you, I got this. | 跟你说Kimmy 这事我来搞定 |
[20:45] | My husband worked for Mr. Cooper at the American Can. | 我丈夫是为美国罐头公司的Cooper先生工作 |
[20:49] | He made good money. | 他的收入不少 |
[20:51] | We saved up and bought this house. | 我们攒钱买下了这栋房子 |
[20:54] | There were some white families still living in the neighborhood then. | 这旁边还住着几家白人呢 |
[20:57] | The neighborhood has changed, Mrs. Hazel. | 邻里是改变不少 Hazel太太 |
[21:01] | This is a picture of the house. | 这是那房子的照片 |
[21:03] | Oh. | 噢 |
[21:09] | City-owned, taxes paid and all. | 市政府的房源 税也缴了 |
[21:12] | It is very nice. | 真是不错 |
[21:16] | But I can’t afford that. | 但恐怕我负担不起 |
[21:17] | You don’t have to worry about the money. | 别为钱的事担心 |
[21:19] | It’s all taken care of. | 已经都解决了 |
[21:21] | It’s a special program we have. | 这是我们的一项特殊计划 |
[21:23] | It’s for … | 是为了 |
[21:25] | It’s for people who are living in | 是为了居住环境… |
[21:28] | really bad situations you know, | 很糟糕的人 就比如… |
[21:30] | with the drug trafficking you see outside. | 像你门口这样有毒贩的情况 |
[21:34] | And this is a good neighborhood. | 这里住的人都很好 |
[21:38] | It’s safe and it’s on the number 19 line. | 很安全 就在19路沿线上 |
[21:43] | And it’s walking distance from your church. | 而且步行就能到你的教会 |
[21:46] | Officer, | 警官 |
[21:48] | this is the only home I know. | 这里是我唯一的家 |
[21:50] | It’s all I’ve got. | 这是我的全部 |
[21:52] | Now, you say you have a program | 这会你说有项计划 |
[21:54] | that can place me somewhere else. | 可以把我安排到别的地方去 |
[21:57] | But you ain’t got no program for what’s outside my door? | 但你对我家门外的就没个计划么? |
[22:14] | You weren’t lying. | 你没说谎 |
[22:17] | Yeah, I told you. | 告诉过你的 |
[22:19] | And I’ve been all over these blocks like you said. | 按你说的我已经绕遍这些街区 |
[22:22] | I haven’t seen any cameras, nobody peeking. | 没见有摄像头 也没人监视 |
[22:25] | And Monk Man and his crew been here for grinding for days… | 秃头佬和他的人已经在这边盯了好几天了 |
[22:28] | and narcos ain’t even blink. | 毒贩子们都毫无避讳啊 |
[22:30] | I’ll tell you what. | 你听好了 |
[22:32] | Put some of my people on it. Not too many. Just them young’uns. | 安排几个我的人去 别太多 年轻的就行 |
[22:36] | Make the package real small, just in case this a trap. | 货量少点 防止这里搞陷阱 |
[22:40] | I wanna hear directly from you on this. | 这事你直接跟我报备 |
[22:42] | I’m on it. | 交给我了 |
[22:45] | This shit is just bugged out, you know? | 多他妈让人搞不清楚状况啊 |
[22:55] | String called, said to tell you he gonna be late. | String打电话过来说 他有点事要晚会到 |
[23:05] | So, what you telling me, we weak? | 是你说我们不行 对吧? |
[23:06] | Boss, I reached out to Black Donnie. | 老大 我跟Black Donnie已经说过了 |
[23:10] | Okay, spit it out, man. Listen, stop fucking double-talking me. | 有什么就说 你听着 少他妈跟我扯淡 |
[23:14] | Black Donnie say he ain’t having any of it. | Black Donnie说他才不买账 |
[23:17] | Say Brother Mouzone put a hex on all of us. | 他说Mouzone兄弟把咱们骂得狗血喷头 |
[23:20] | What about Peacock? | 那Peacock呢? |
[23:22] | Peacock went and hired out with some Dominicans. | Peacock去雇了几个多米尼加人 |
[23:25] | What about Eggy Mule? | Eggy Mule呢? |
[23:27] | Eggy locked up. Caught a nickel with the Feds for a pistol. | Eggy进去了 联邦调查局的因为一把枪把他关了 |
[23:31] | What about Shorty Boyd? | Shorty Boyd什么情况? |
[23:34] | Shorty Boyd went and cleaned his whole act up. | Shorty Boyd走了 已经洗手不干了 |
[23:39] | Yeah, I know. Fucked us all up. | 知道么 把我们全耍了 |
[23:42] | What we got? | 那我们现在怎么办? |
[23:45] | The soldier you sent at us, Cutty, he gonna work out… | 就你给我们的那个叫Cutty的大兵没问题 |
[23:48] | but the rest of them dudes, I don’t know. | 但其它那几位 我就说不好了 |
[23:51] | All right, listen, big man, | 那你听好了 大块头 |
[23:52] | you about to earn your fucking keep around here, right now. | 一会你就能轻松挣你他妈的大钱了 |
[23:55] | You go out, you get Cutty | 等会出去找Cutty |
[23:57] | and get the best of the rest and you put a hurting on Marlo. | 在几个身手好的 把Marlo给我废了 |
[23:59] | I want my corners. | 我要夺回我的街角 |
[24:07] | What the fuck? | 搞什么? |
[24:10] | What now? | 这是干嘛? |
[24:11] | Problems, Mr. Bell. | 出问题了 Bell先生 |
[24:12] | No, this ain’t the time for problems, man. I got places to be. | 现在不是时候啊 我要去赴约了 |
[24:15] | We’re being told it may take weeks before | 我们已经接到通知说 |
[24:16] | we get the city inspectors back down here to approve these site changes. | 在城市巡查回来签署调整前可能要拖几周 |
[24:19] | Weeks? | 几周? |
[24:20] | Every day we wait, you lose money. | 我们等越久 你的损失就越大 |
[24:21] | Man, what the fuck? How does anybody make any money in this game, man? | 搞什么? 这样搞 干这行的怎么可能赚钱啊? |
[24:24] | Every time I think we good, you back in my pockets. | 每次我以为说定了的 结果我又要多掏钱 |
[24:33] | – You need to make a call. – Again? | – 你得打个电话 – 又来? |
[24:37] | He’s the consultant, right? | 那人是你的顾问 对吧 |
[24:38] | You’re paying him a nice chunk of change to consult, right? | 那个人是你花不少钱请的顾问 是吧 |
[24:42] | This is why we have a politically-connected guy like that on the payroll. | 这就是为什么要雇个跟政客有关联的人 |
[24:45] | He goes downtown and does for us what we can’t do for ourselves. | 他要去市里办我们自己没法办的事情 |
[24:50] | Democracy in action, Mr. Bell. | 民主要行动了啊 Bell先生 |
[24:57] | All right, look. | 好了 听我说 |
[24:58] | Me and Slim, we’re gonna work through the alleys and hit them from the side. | 我跟Slim会设法穿过小道 从侧面进攻 |
[25:02] | I want you to come through here. | 而你要从这过来 |
[25:06] | Slow down, through the intersection. | 慢慢地开过路口 |
[25:09] | Oh. | 喔 |
[25:10] | Why don’t we just come up this way? | 为啥我们不直接从这条路上过? |
[25:12] | Then we ain’t got to worry about crossing no intersection. | 这就不用担心通过什么路口了 |
[25:14] | Come that way? | 这条路? |
[25:16] | You putting your driver in the line of fire, man. | 你就等于把司机搁在枪口前了 |
[25:19] | Think on it. | 过脑子想想 |
[25:20] | He getting taken out. | 他会干掉 |
[25:22] | Car gonna crash. | 车就没了 |
[25:24] | Now, where that put you at? | 到时候你坐什么去? |
[25:25] | Besides you don’t wanna be shooting across your driver, do you? | 再者说 你不想隔着自己的司机开枪吧? |
[25:29] | All right, so come in easy. | 那好 下面的就容易了 |
[25:32] | They ain’t gonna be looking for you | 他们不会发现你 |
[25:33] | ’cause we gonna have they full attention. | 因为这些人的注意力都在我们这 |
[25:34] | And, look, pick your targets, | 然后 看准了目标 |
[25:36] | drop them and move out quick. | 干掉以后尽快离开 |
[25:38] | – Who driving? – I’m under the wheel. | – 谁开车? – 我负责开车 |
[25:40] | All right, you make sure you slow down at the end of the block… | 你要想办法在出街区前减速… |
[25:42] | and toss your weapons. | 然后把武器扔了 |
[25:44] | And get rid of any shell casings that kick back in the car. | 还要把车里的所有弹壳拣出来 |
[25:48] | Police can trace them shits. | 要不警察会追查到得 |
[25:49] | Toss the gloves, too, right? | 手套也得扔 对吧 |
[25:51] | No, hold on to them. | 不是 手套要留着 |
[25:52] | They’re gonna have that DNA shit all on them. | 他们能从上面提取完整的DNA |
[25:55] | All right, look, it’s gonna take us some time to get set up… | 那好 我们布置好还要点时间… |
[25:58] | so we need y’all to lay back about four or five blocks. | 所以就要你们在4到5个街区外等着 |
[26:01] | And when we ready, we’re gonna hit you on the burner… | 等准备好了 就电话通知你们 |
[26:03] | but y’all hold tight till I call you. You got it? | 但各位务必要守到我拨电话 明白么? |
[26:07] | We gonna handle our end. | 我们的事自然会处理 |
[26:08] | You just make sure there’s some fucking work left out there for us… | 可你们得保证别在那留个尾巴坑我们… |
[26:11] | ’cause I don’t wanna feel like I’m just some damn decoy. | 我可不想被别人瓮中捉鳖了 |
[26:14] | Damn right about that. | 说的就是 |
[26:18] | It’s just to relocate, no big deal. | 只是搬迁一下 没什么大不了的 |
[26:20] | I’m not asking for round-the-clock protection or anything like that. | 又不是请求24小时保护什么的 |
[26:23] | No big deal? | 没什么大不了? |
[26:25] | Come on, Bunny where the fuck am I gonna find a house for this old broad? | 我说Bunny啊 我去哪给这老太太找房子? |
[26:27] | I got one already. | 我已经找好了 |
[26:29] | It’s a foreclosure up on the Harford Road. | Harford路有一处接管的 |
[26:31] | All you gotta do is file the emergency petition my boys’ll move her in. | 您需要做的只是批了这份紧急申请 我的人就能帮她搬进去 |
[26:37] | And she’s witnessing against a violent drug crew. | 而且她是行凶毒贩的目击证人 |
[26:40] | Without her cooperation, I doubt if it’ll go forward. | 要是没她合作 恐怕就不会取得进展 |
[26:42] | She’s 73 years old. | 她都已经73了 |
[26:45] | Brave old broad to be doing this, I guess, but… | 这么大年纪还这么英勇 我就怕… |
[26:47] | Come on, Ray. | 签吧 Ray |
[26:48] | Look, we just lost a witness in a drug case. | 我们才少了一个毒品案件的目击证人 |
[26:51] | We don’t wanna lose another one so quick. | 你肯定不想这么快再少一个吧 |
[26:57] | If Rawls gets wind of this, you forged my signature. | 要是Rawls知道了 可是你逼着我签的 |
[27:02] | Where is she living now, anyway? | 那她现在住哪? |
[27:03] | She’s on Vincent Street, Sector Two. | Vincent街 第二区 |
[27:06] | It’s a bad location, huh? | 那可不是什么好地方吧 |
[27:07] | You wouldn’t believe it. | 说了你也不会信的 |
[27:16] | We should wait for the call. | 我们应该在这等电话 |
[27:17] | Man, what if that crew got lookouts? | 要是他们有人盯梢呢? |
[27:19] | Motherfucker, if we wait, it’ll be all over time we get there. | 要是我们傻等 到时候过去就什么都完了 |
[27:22] | Man, plus, look, man, I’m saying | 再说了 你看 我是说 |
[27:24] | how’s that gonna play with Avon, man? | 到时候怎么跟Avon混? |
[27:26] | They taking all the credit. | 好处都他们拿去了 |
[27:40] | Yo, fellas, strap up. | 哥几个 抄家伙 |
[27:54] | There go that motherfucker Nay-Nay, man. | 那边不是他妈Nay-Nay么 |
[27:57] | I say we take him. | 咱们过去干了他 |
[27:58] | We should wait for the call. | 我们应该在这等电话 |
[27:59] | Man, we wait, he gonna get away, man. | 等什么 一会他就跑了 |
[28:06] | Go, go, go! | 上 上 上 |
[28:15] | Get out, get out! | 出去 出去 |
[28:34] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼? |
[28:42] | Didn’t I say something about waiting for a fucking phone call? | 刚刚不是说了等我电话么? |
[29:00] | You know how you blow off half the invitations you get to be somewhere? | 请你去露脸儿的邀请 你怎么一半都拒掉了 |
[29:03] | Ribbon cuttings, playground clean-ups and shit? | 去剪彩 来之前要操场清场之类的屁事儿 |
[29:06] | I got to. No choice. | 没办法 我别无选择 |
[29:07] | I was gonna cut out on one the other day. | 我那天是要剪个彩的 |
[29:08] | It was a fundraiser for the Delta Phis, you know? | 知道么? 我为Delta Phis筹集资金 |
[29:10] | But I drag-ass over to the Forum to show the flag. | 但懒人我倒是去了研讨会那边表示支持来着 |
[29:13] | And who was there in his ironsides but old Odell Watkins. | 只有老Odell Watkins在那大放厥词 |
[29:16] | The rainmaker himself. | 游说成性的家伙 |
[29:17] | Yeah, talking in public about being kind of disappointed in the Mayor. | 当别人面一直说市长让他怎么怎么失望 |
[29:23] | Disappointed. Yeah? | 失望 真的? |
[29:26] | Like how? | 怎么失望了? |
[29:26] | Like sincerely disappointed. | 相当的失望 |
[29:29] | The way you’d be with one of your kids. | 就像是对自己小孩一样 |
[29:31] | Like he really wanted to see the Mayor pressed, you know? | 就像是他想看市长的难堪 |
[29:34] | Got me thinking. | 我就想了 |
[29:35] | Maybe somebody can take a run at Royce in next year’s primary. | 没准明年初选有人能跟Royce对抗 |
[29:38] | Like who? | 哪根葱啊 |
[29:39] | Madam Council President? | 女议会主席? |
[29:42] | Well, Mickey Pepper would give him a fight. | Mickey Pepper会跟他拼的 |
[29:43] | No, Mick’s already said he doesn’t want to leave the legislature. | 不会 Mick说过他不想离开法政圈子 |
[29:46] | He won’t risk it. | 他才不会冒这险 |
[29:47] | Well, you gotta have someone with balls. | 你得找些有种的人 |
[29:50] | And somebody black. | 而且是黑人 |
[29:53] | This being Baltimore and all. | 这里可是巴尔的摩 |
[30:01] | How many y’all take? | 你们拿了几个? |
[30:03] | Two. | 两个 |
[30:05] | Didn’t get nearly a shot off. | 一轮都没打光啊 |
[30:08] | Speak to the quality of Barksdale people. | Barksdale那些人真没本事 |
[30:11] | He’s gonna have to come back at you. | 他会回来找你的 |
[30:13] | You know it ain’t gonna stop at this. | 你知道不会就这么了事的 |
[30:15] | I don’t want it to stop. | 我没想要结束 |
[30:16] | Barksdale weak today. | Barksdale今天也不怎么样 |
[30:21] | And he ain’t working with the ammunition I got. | 他没用我给的弹药 |
[30:24] | No doubt, you carrying a full clip. | 那是肯定的啊 你拿的可是满弹夹的 |
[30:26] | But what you gonna do when you sitting at the head of the table? | 但要是换你 事到临头了会怎样? |
[30:29] | Once you there, | 要是你在那 |
[30:31] | you got to hold it down. | 你就得忍为上 |
[30:34] | Sound like one of them good problems. | 听上去他们当中有人麻烦大了 |
[30:37] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:38] | Prison and graveyards… | 不论监狱还是墓地… |
[30:40] | full of boys who wore the crown. | 全是喜欢出头的年轻人 |
[30:42] | Point is, they wore it. | 关键是他们能出头 |
[30:44] | It’s my turn to wear it now. | 现在该到我了 |
[30:49] | We’re gonna do this, right, Chris? | 咱们一起干吧 Chris |
[30:50] | – Gonna do this, son – . It’s ready like yesterday, dawg. | – 一起干吧 小子 – 我昨天就准备好了 兄弟 |
[30:55] | Want a white T’s, man? | 要白T恤么 老兄? |
[30:57] | Need to get yourself a white T, dawg. | 要给自己找件白T恤么 |
[31:02] | So you working your plan, huh, Bubs? | 开始实施你的计划了 Bubs? |
[31:04] | Dollar here, dollar there, Kima. | 这赚点 那赚点嘛 Kima |
[31:07] | So, what’s up? Why you call? | 怎么了 为什么打电话给我 |
[31:09] | Was just checking in. | 那只是报个道 |
[31:11] | You’re still interested in that boy, Marlo, right? | 你们还是对那个叫Marlo的感兴趣 对吧? |
[31:14] | No? | 没兴趣? |
[31:16] | You wanna keep getting paid, you need to get your ass up to Park Heights… | 你要真想多赚钱 就该直接去公园高地那边… |
[31:19] | school yourself on that Jamaican named Kintel got them corners. | 学学那个叫Kintel牙买加人占个街角 |
[31:22] | Kintel? Kintel, huh? | |
[31:24] | My bosses don’t give a fuck about Marlo. | 我们老大完全不鸟Marlo的事 |
[31:26] | Stringer’s people neither. | Stringer的人也一样 |
[31:28] | That’s too bad. | 真惨 |
[31:30] | Yeah. | 说的是 |
[31:31] | ‘Cause now we got a whole lot of drama. | 因为我们这又出事了 |
[31:33] | What happened? | 怎么了? |
[31:34] | That young buck, Marlo, ain’t getting runned off. | Marlo那小子开始占地为王了 |
[31:36] | He just dropped two of Barksdale soldiers on the corner of Mount and Fayette. | 他刚在Mount和Fayette 那干掉两个Barksdale的人 |
[31:39] | – Two hours past. – What? | – 就两个小时前 – 什么? |
[31:41] | Corners is all jumping bad. | 在街那边一场恶战 |
[31:43] | I thought Marlo had them corners for Stringer. We saw them meet. | 我以为是Stringer让Marlo占的街 我看到他们碰头了 |
[31:46] | I don’t know what you saw. | 不知道你看到了什么 |
[31:47] | All I know is Marlo is flying his own colors. | 我只知道Marlo翅膀已经硬了 |
[31:50] | West Side’s about to be all Baghdad and shit. | 西区已经快成巴格达了 |
[31:53] | But y’all looking for Jake, what’s his name? Kintel? | 但是你们都在找Jake 什么名字来着 Kintel? |
[31:56] | Y’all are too fickle with Bubs, man. I swear. | 我说你们太没把Bubs当回事儿了吧 我发誓 |
[32:01] | A little gift for you and your boys. | 一点小意思 给你们的 |
[32:03] | Call me. | 有空打电话 |
[32:05] | Whitey sale! Whitey sale! | 白T恤 白T恤 |
[32:09] | Deputy, I am aware of the incident and my men are on it. | 副局 我知道那事 我的手下正在调查 |
[32:12] | We called in the 7-to-3 flex squad early and my DEU is out canvassing. | 我们已经安排了防爆警察值班 DEU组的人已经开始地毯式搜查了 |
[32:16] | And what do we know? | 情况掌握到什么程度? |
[32:18] | Only that it seems to be rival gangs. But, what does homicide have? | 似乎只能是帮派火并 凶杀组那边有什么进展? |
[32:22] | Fuck homicide. | 去他的凶杀组 |
[32:24] | I’m asking you for answers right now, Major. | 警司 我现在问的是你 |
[32:26] | – Sir, my men… – And you damn sure have none. | – 长官 我的人… – 可你显然是一无所获 |
[32:28] | My men are out there… | 我的人正在… |
[32:35] | What do we know that we can actually tell the man? | 我们现在掌握什么可以汇报给老大的? |
[32:37] | It’s like you said. Rival gangs. | 就像你刚说的 帮派火并 |
[32:39] | No, which gangs? | 不 是那些帮派? |
[32:41] | Gangs. Assholes who don’t like each other. | 帮派呗 那群混蛋看谁都不顺眼 |
[32:49] | I’m sorry, Major, but we got nothing on it. | 抱歉 警司 我们现在确实没有进展 |
[33:03] | Play it. It don’t make me no never mind. | 出啊 怎么打都无所谓 |
[33:06] | It’s all about trumps. | 全靠大牌 |
[33:13] | Evening, Omar. | 晚上好阿 Omar |
[33:16] | Evening, Bruiser. | 晚上好 Bruiser |
[33:23] | Speaking of them trumps now. | 现在来说说看王牌吧 |
[33:33] | Hey, everybody. | 嘿 各位 |
[33:36] | What’s for dinner, Jen? I’m starving. | 晚上吃什么 Jen? 我饿坏了 |
[33:39] | It’s working. | 在做了 |
[33:45] | Hi, Daddy. | 嗨 爹地 |
[33:47] | How you doing, beautiful? | 过得好么 宝贝 |
[33:49] | Daddy, we shared with you. | 爹地 我们一起吃 |
[33:52] | That’s nice. | 好啊 |
[33:53] | Hey, Jen, you seen that tape I was watching last night? | Jen 你注意到昨晚我看的那盘带子了么? |
[33:55] | I don’t know what you’re talking about. | 不知道你说的是哪个 |
[33:57] | You gotta see this. | 你也来看看 |
[33:59] | Videotape from last Monday night’s Council meeting. | 那是上周一晚议会的录像 |
[34:01] | Keiffer tried to block my resolution, but I laid him out good. | Keifer想毁灭我的决心 但他那是白费力气 |
[34:04] | I was in rare form, baby. | 我可是少有的强大啊 |
[34:07] | You seen that tape? | 你见到过那带子么? |
[34:08] | Maybe you left it in the VCR? | 是不是在录像机里没拿出来? |
[34:12] | What? Son of a bitch! | 嗯? 我靠 |
[34:17] | – Who the hell… – Daddy, Franky shared his sandwich with you. | – 是谁他妈… – 爹地 Franky要把三明治留给你 |
[34:21] | We hid it so no one else could eat it before you came home. | 我们把它藏起来了 你到家之前就没人会吃掉咯 |
[34:33] | Can I get some chips and pickles with that, too? | 能再给我点薯条和盐黄瓜么? |
[34:39] | I don’t want to disrespect you. | 无意冒犯你 |
[34:43] | String been good to me, you know? | 但String对我一直不错 |
[34:46] | Not just my bills. | 不光是为我付账 |
[34:47] | Him and Avon probably think they owe me that much. | Avon和他似乎觉得对我有所亏欠 |
[34:51] | And it ain’t what people might be thinking or saying, either. | 并不像别人想象或谈论的那样 |
[34:54] | What they saying, honey? | 亲爱的 他们怎么说? |
[34:56] | It ain’t like I don’t miss D. | 不是说我不想D |
[34:59] | I do. | 我想的 |
[35:01] | Yeah, well, I miss him, too. | 是啊 我也想他 |
[35:04] | But he’s been gone a while now. | 可他已经过世有段时间咯 |
[35:07] | More than a year. | 一年多了 |
[35:10] | Stringer’s fine. | Stringer人不错 |
[35:13] | No denying that. | 我没否认 |
[35:17] | I feel safe around him. | 在他身边我有安全感 |
[35:21] | You asking to get with String… | 你要是问我 是不是你能跟String在一起… |
[35:25] | I’m okay with that. | 我没问题 |
[35:28] | Thought you was gonna be mad. | 还以为你会生气 |
[35:33] | I mean, everything with D is so messed up, you know? | D的事情简直一团糟 知道么? |
[35:37] | I mean, every time I think about it… | 每次我一想到这些都会这么觉得 |
[35:40] | And you know this one police… | 有个警察 |
[35:42] | he came by here and brought it all up again. | 他一来 就让我的心又乱了 |
[35:45] | Who did? | 谁啊? |
[35:46] | Police detective from the city. | 城里来的警探阿 |
[35:49] | The one tried to turn D on Avon when he got pulled up in Jersey. | 就是那个在D关在泽西的时候 想让他背叛Avon的家伙 |
[35:53] | White boy? | 那个白人? |
[35:55] | – Bushy hair? – Yeah. | – 短发的? – 对 |
[35:58] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了? |
[36:01] | What’d he say? | 他说什么了? |
[36:03] | He said… | 他说 |
[36:05] | maybe D’Angelo didn’t take… | D’Angelo可能没… |
[36:09] | You know. | 你知道的 |
[36:11] | Take his own life. | 没自杀 |
[36:14] | He said maybe it was something else. | 他说这里另有文章 |
[36:17] | And he came to you with that? | 他来就是跟你说这个? |
[36:20] | Left his card here one day… | 有天来这留了张名片 |
[36:22] | but I didn’t say nothing to the man. | 但我什么都没跟他说 |
[36:24] | Just told Stringer, is all. | 只跟Stringer说了这事 |
[36:33] | She’s gonna run for Council? | 她要参加议会竞选? |
[36:36] | She is. | 是的 |
[36:38] | Probably win, too, if I know her. | 从我的了解 她很可能获胜 |
[36:41] | And you’re the proud husband? | 而你是她骄傲的丈夫? |
[36:50] | Not sure how that makes me feel. | 我都不知道我是个什么感觉了 |
[36:53] | It’s just for show until the election next year. | 那是到明年竞选前做给外人看的 |
[36:58] | A city police lieutenant looks good on her arm. | 有个警督站在她身边看着顺眼 |
[37:01] | Who even cares anymore? | 谁还在乎这? |
[37:03] | Half the country are separated. | 这个国家有一般人都分居 |
[37:05] | The other half are getting divorced for the second time. | 剩下一半正准备再办个离婚咧 |
[37:07] | This is a favor. For her. | 这只是在帮她 |
[37:11] | It’s hard to explain. | 这种事情很难解释的 |
[37:23] | Look, I disappointed her. | 听着 我之前让她失望过 |
[37:27] | She lived through me for a lot of years… | 她以前也忍受了我好几年 |
[37:30] | telling herself I was tracked for Deputy Commissioner at worst… | 跟她说我最次我也会做到副专员… |
[37:33] | and past the police department, who knows? | 不会一直呆在警察局 谁知道呢? |
[37:36] | And there were some things that happened a long time ago when I was in Eastern. | 很久以前我在东区的时候发生过些事 |
[37:42] | I guess she wanted more out of me. | 想来她是想让我更进一步 |
[37:44] | And after a lot of years and a lot of plans… | 之后这么多年 这么多筹划 |
[37:48] | it turns out I have a better head for police work… | 结果我还是更适合在警署里领衔 |
[37:50] | than I do for climbing the ladder. | 而不是去走仕途 |
[37:52] | She hung in there thinking my career | 她还在继续坚持 |
[37:53] | was going to turn into some kind of big deal. | 觉得我的人生早晚要出人头地 |
[37:56] | And I probably let her believe it just to keep peace. | 我可能也给了她错觉 觉得我喜欢平和 |
[38:01] | Now she wants to be the big deal. | 现在她想要自己飞黄腾达了 |
[38:06] | What do you want? | 那你想要什么? |
[38:13] | I just don’t want to disappoint her anymore. | 我只是不想让她再失望 |
[38:16] | And right now… | 现在… |
[38:17] | I’m more help showing up at some chicken dinner… | 现在我只要戴着戒指穿着警服出现在晚宴上 |
[38:20] | in my wedding ring and dress blues… | 对她就是最大的支持 |
[38:22] | than being the not-even-divorced-yet husband… | 这要比没离婚 |
[38:23] | with the white woman on his arm. | 挽着一个白种女人好多了 |
[38:36] | I’m going to do what I can to see she gets what she wants this time around. | 这次我会尽我所能的支持她的理想 |
[38:41] | Nothing more than that. | 再没别的了 |
[38:44] | Last seen Gerard, man, he was racing bullets up on Fayette Street. | 最后一次见Gerard 他正在Fayette街枪战 |
[38:48] | He appeared to be winning, too. | 他似乎是赢了 |
[38:49] | Look, man, till he shows back up here… | 听着 在他重新出现之前 |
[38:51] | we ain’t gonna know what happened out there. | 那发生的事我们也不得而知 |
[38:53] | I damn sure know one fucking thing for sure. | 有件事情我他妈是很确定的 |
[38:56] | Two of our people chalked and we ain’t got shit to show for it. | 我们挂了两个人 我们都不知道是怎么回事 |
[38:59] | Man, police gonna be real heavy on this, man. | 不 警察肯定会刨根问底的 |
[39:01] | I say we slow down take our time to build our muscle… | 我建议咱们别着急 先多找些人再说 |
[39:04] | No, I ain’t got no more motherfucking time, man! | 扯 我哪有那么多时间 |
[39:06] | When the word come out this boy, Marlo, punking me, | 要是等那叫Marlo小子放话出来 说我被他搞了 |
[39:09] | what I’m gonna look like? | 我还混个屁啊 |
[39:10] | I’m gonna go do this shit my damn self. | 我他妈还不如自己干了 |
[39:12] | No, man, you just this minute got home. | 不不 你才回来 |
[39:13] | Your name come up in a murder beef, man, they gonna pull your parole. | 你已经身上有命案 他们会撤回假释的 |
[39:16] | Let me take care of this. | 这事交给我处理吧 |
[39:17] | We was thinking, man, me and Cutty you know what I’m saying, | 我们考虑着 就我跟Cutty |
[39:19] | we could hit at them ourselves, man. That way there won’t be no fuck-ups. | 我俩动手就行 这样不就不会出事了 |
[39:23] | Look, you two niggas get on it, man. | 听着 这事就交给你们两位了 |
[39:27] | And get it right. | 好好干 |
[39:33] | You see how shit have to be handled, man? | 看到我怎么管事了吗 嗯? |
[39:35] | The game is the fucking game. Period. | 就该是这么玩的 就这样 |
[39:38] | Same as it ever was. | 一贯的风格 |
[39:41] | I don’t know though, man. I mean… | 我 我也说不好 老兄 |
[39:49] | I mean…I don’t know, | 我是说… 我也不知道 |
[39:51] | I was just down the way with one of our young’uns on Vincent Street | 我才去找在Vincent大街的几个年轻人谈过 |
[39:54] | where they got the, you know, the empty houses over there. | 他们在那有几间空房 |
[39:58] | And they got crews over there… | 而且他们也有人在那 |
[40:00] | twirling dope and coke like the shit was candy. | 卖迷幻药和可卡因就跟卖糖似的 |
[40:04] | Kids with a lemonade stand. It’s a different world down there. | 现在小孩都有卖柠檬水的摊子 这世道已经变了 |
[40:07] | Like the cops was just standing around like that shit was… | 那些条子也就袖手旁观 好像这种事情是… |
[40:10] | legal. | 合法的 |
[40:12] | I mean…every day. | 我是说 每天都是如此 |
[40:15] | Now, that shit was business. | 贩毒就跟做生意一样 |
[40:23] | What you saying, man? What’s up? | 你刚说什么? 什么? |
[40:30] | Nothing, man. | 没事 |
[40:33] | Nothing at all. | 啥也没 |
[40:37] | Our CI tells us those are Stringer’s people. | 线人告诉我们那是Stringer的人干的 |
[40:39] | You want us to be about bodies, now we are. | 你不是让我们查死人么 现在查到了 |
[40:41] | We had this kid, Marlo, working for Stringer but that might be wrong. | 原以为那小孩Marlo是给Stringer卖命的 但可能并非如此 |
[40:44] | He might be going to war for those corners. | 他现在可能因为占地盘跟人开战 |
[40:57] | Let me be clear. | 再说明白点 |
[40:59] | This is no longer about Stringer Bell… | 现在不要搞Stringer Bell |
[41:01] | or Kintel fucking Williamson or any of them. | Kintel Williamson或其它什么人 也不要 |
[41:05] | What is my rank, Detective Greggs? | 我的官衔是什么 Greggs警探? |
[41:09] | – My rank! – Lieutenant, sir. | – 我的官职 – 警督 长官 |
[41:12] | What is my rank, Detective McNulty? | 我是什么官职 McNulty警探? |
[41:19] | If you can’t remember that much, | 如果你们要是记不清楚 |
[41:21] | then you can go the hell back to narcotics. | 那你们就继续调查毒品去吧 |
[41:23] | And you can go to whatever the hell unit will still have you. | 什么地方收留你们 就卷铺盖走人吧 |
[41:27] | Now get the fuck out of my office. | 从我办公室滚出去 |
[41:58] | Your message said you’d be here. | 你的消息说你会在这 |
[42:01] | Still, kind of thought it’d be one of your minions showed up in the flesh. | 但是我还是觉得会是你的小喽啰出现在这里 |
[42:06] | You called on some of my people’s people. | 你找了我的人的家人 |
[42:11] | I was just working. | 我只是在工作而已 |
[42:14] | Doing what a man is supposed to do. | 干我该干的事 |
[42:17] | Well, I know you been busy. | 我知道你一直忙 |
[42:19] | Caught some talk from them young men you rousted over there on the West Side. | 这话是你从几个被从西区赶出来的 小年轻那听到的 |
[42:25] | That was about a gun belonged to a police. | 我在查警用枪丢失的案子 |
[42:28] | Yeah, caught some talk about that, too. | 对 这我也听说了 |
[42:33] | This here, it’s about something else. | 我来这 是为了别的事情 |
[42:37] | Girl by the name of Tosha who got her head blown off in a firefight. | 有个叫Tosha的姑娘在枪战中被人爆了头 |
[42:45] | If you’re not here to cooperate, then why are you here? | 如果你不打算合作 那你干嘛来? |
[42:52] | Okay, I could just pull up that other girl from your squad. | 那好 到时候我会从你那里扽个姑娘出来 |
[42:56] | She ain’t gonna talk to you. | 她才不会跟你说什么 |
[42:58] | Ain’t nobody gonna talk to you. | 没人会跟你讲什么 |
[43:00] | I just came here to make that clear, man. | 我过来就是这意思 |
[43:02] | Ain’t no thing. | 无所谓 |
[43:04] | ‘Cause I already got me an eyeball wit. | 反正我已经有一个目击证人了 |
[43:06] | You do? | 真的? |
[43:08] | I don’t know about that. | 我不相信啊 |
[43:10] | Old Bruiser, he be blind behind that fortified half the time. | 老Bruiser基本上啥都看不见 |
[43:13] | Shit, you gonna have to dry him out just to get him on the stand. | 你要想让他出来指认 可得费口舌了 |
[43:17] | Besides, he done had a change of heart to that story. | 再说 他已经准备改口供了 |
[43:20] | That’s what I heard anyway. | 那都是我听说的 |
[43:22] | Shit, past that, y’all gonna have to call this one of them… | 靠 不说了 这事儿也算是那种… |
[43:26] | cost-of-doing-business things y’all police be talking about all the time. | 你们警察最近常说的那种 “犯事儿的代价”的案子吧 |
[43:29] | You feel me? | 明白我意思吗? |
[43:31] | No taxpayers. | 不纳税的那种 |
[43:32] | Shoot, the way y’all look on things, | 操 在你们看来 |
[43:34] | ain’t no victim to even speak on. | 这就没有什么受害人 |
[43:36] | Bullshit, boy. No victim? | 你放屁 没人受害? |
[43:38] | I just came from Tosha’s people, remember? | 我刚从Tosha家人那回来 还记得么? |
[43:40] | All this death, you don’t think that ripples out? | 你不觉得这些命案最后都会水落石出么? |
[43:42] | You don’t even know what the fuck I’m talking about. | 我说什么你是不是都听不懂啊 |
[43:48] | I was a few years ahead of you at Edmondson. | 我早你几年进的Edmondson |
[43:50] | But I know you remember the neighborhood, how it was. | 但你应该还记得那环境曾经如何 |
[43:56] | We had some bad boys for real. | 那有几个十足的混球 |
[44:00] | Wasn’t about guns… | 那时候跟枪没啥关系 |
[44:02] | so much as knowing what to do with your hands. | 最多也就是赤手空拳玩玩 |
[44:05] | Those boys could really rag. | 那些人真够混的 |
[44:13] | My father… | 我父亲 |
[44:16] | had me on the straight. | 对我严加管教 |
[44:19] | But, like any young man, I wanted to be hard, too. | 但跟其它年轻人一样 我也想混帮派 |
[44:23] | So I’d turn up at all the house parties where the tough boys hung. | 所以我就跟那群混人聚到一起了 |
[44:27] | Shit, they knew I wasn’t one of them. | 见鬼 他们知道我不是他们那一类人 |
[44:33] | Them hard cases would come up to me and say | 几个混人过来跟我说 |
[44:35] | “Go home, schoolboy, you don’t belong here.” | “小子 回家去吧 你不属于这里” |
[44:41] | Didn’t realize at the time what they were doing for me. | 我都没意识到 那个时候 他们其实是帮了我 |
[44:49] | As rough as that neighborhood could be… | 就算周围再乱 |
[44:53] | we had us a community. | 我们也有自己的社区 |
[44:55] | Nobody, no victim, who didn’t matter. | 没人丢命 相安无事 |
[44:58] | And now all we got is bodies… | 而现在这到处都是尸体 |
[45:01] | and predatory motherfuckers like you. | 还出了像你这样的畜生 |
[45:04] | And, out where that girl fell, I saw kids acting like Omar. | 而就在那姑娘丧命的地方 我看那群孩子都学着Omar的狠劲儿 |
[45:09] | Calling you by name. Glorifying your ass. | 喊着你的名字 要以你为荣 |
[45:12] | Makes me sick, motherfucker, how far we done fell. | 妈的 真让我恶心 我们都堕落到这种地步了 |
[45:37] | $25,000. You don’t need more than that to get it done. | 2万5 这就足够搞定的 |
[45:41] | The fuck you say? | 你刚他妈说啥? |
[45:42] | I’m just telling you how they do down at zoning and permits. | 我刚跟你说了他们得如何搞定审批 |
[45:45] | They know you got a general contractor… | 他们知道你已经签了大包 |
[45:47] | and his people out there sitting on they ass. | 而且他的人却坐视不管 |
[45:49] | They know you paying twice that every week they sit. | 他们也知道 多等一周 你就会多付他们一倍的钱 |
[45:51] | $25,000 gets me the permits? | 要2万5才能拿到许可? |
[45:54] | $20,000 gets you the permits. | 那2万是给你拿许可用的 |
[45:57] | $5,000 is for me for bribing these downtown motherfuckers. | 另外5千是我拿去贿赂城里那群废人用的 |
[46:00] | I mean, I’m the one got to risk walking up | 我说 把钱塞到那群贼人手里的是我 |
[46:02] | to these thieving bitches with cash in hand, right? | 是我在铤而走险 没错吧? |
[46:06] | I’m telling you, String… | 告诉你 String |
[46:08] | the people running the city nowadays… | 现在那些掌管城市运行的人 |
[46:10] | they make the last bunch look sanctified. | 他们看着挺像那么回事 |
[46:13] | I mean, this some shameful shit. | 那些全是扯淡 |
[46:26] | Permits come when? | 许可什么时候下来? |
[46:28] | Monday. Latest. | 最迟周一 |
[46:45] | Cut, that’s him. | Cut 就是他 |
[46:47] | Fool. | 白痴 |
[46:52] | – Yo, I know that nigga, man. – Yeah? | – 嘿 我认识那厮 老兄 – 真的? |
[46:54] | – Owe me money, actually. – Yeah? | – 还欠着我钱呢 – 是不是啊? |
[47:03] | She ain’t say it like that. | 她可不是这么说的 |
[47:05] | No, she say it like she wanna get pregnant and shit. | 不 她说还想要怀上什么的 |
[47:08] | Hold on. You all right? | 等等 你没事吧? |
[47:37] | Damn! | 见鬼 |
[47:38] | I opened up too early, man. I stepped on your shot. | 我枪开早了 老兄 堵了你的机会了 |
[47:42] | Come on, let’s roll. | 走 闪人 |
[47:48] | Hey, yo, there go five-o right there, yo. | 嘿 那来了几个条子 |
[47:51] | Yeah, I know. It’s nothing. | 我知道 没事 |
[47:53] | Huh? | 嗯? |
[47:54] | The cops be letting niggas grind down here. | 条子让我们贩毒来着 |
[47:56] | It’s all… Get the fuck out of here, little hoppers. | 全都是… 赶紧滚 你们这群小矬子 |
[47:59] | Get the fuck out of here, son. | 滚一边去 小子 |
[48:00] | Who are these little niggas? | 这群小东西是干嘛的? |
[48:02] | Hey, yo, what if they lock us up? | 嘿 要是他们把我们抓起来怎么办? |
[48:05] | I hope y’all got toothbrushes. | 希望你们都带牙刷了 |
[48:07] | ‘Cause down in Boys’ Village you know what I’m saying, | 这里可不是什么男孩村 知道么 |
[48:09] | if you don’t have no toothbrush you gonna be using some other boy’s brush… | 如果你要没牙刷 就要用别人的 |
[48:12] | or rubbing your teeth with your damn finger. | 要么就用手指搓吧 |
[48:14] | If you don’t get locked up… | 如果不被抓 |
[48:16] | y’all can keep an extra $20 each off the pack. | 你们每人可以再多拿20块 |
[48:19] | All right. | 干吧 |
[48:24] | Who got that fire, baby? | 谁有大麻? |
[48:26] | That fire. | – 这有 – WMD! |
[48:30] | Come on, Tommy, give it up already. | 拜托 Tommy 放弃吧 |
[48:32] | Look, Terri, you gotta do this for me. | 听我说 Terri 这次你得帮我 |
[48:35] | Tell me why you wanna be mayor. | 说说你为什么想做市长 |
[48:37] | And why should I vote for you over Royce? | 还有我为什么要支持你 而不是Royce? |
[48:39] | ‘Cause something is wrong in that city and I think I can fix it. | 因为这座城市有问题 而我能改善 |
[48:42] | This guy, he don’t give a shit about tackling the problems. | 你说的这人根本不屑于处理这些问题 |
[48:45] | Crime is out of fucking control. | 根本没人治理犯罪 |
[48:48] | Last week, a kid witness in a drug case turns up shot dead | 就上周 一个小孩目击毒贩枪战 结果就送命了 |
[48:51] | because of flaws in the system. | 原因就在于管理漏洞 |
[48:52] | I go to the Mayor who promises action. | 我去跟市长谈及此事 他说过他会处理 |
[48:54] | And then Mr. “Reform is more than the watchword of my administration”… | 然后这位鼓吹改革超出能力范围的市长 |
[48:58] | pats me on the ass, thanks me for my concern… | 然后拍拍我的屁股 感谢我的关注 |
[49:00] | points me out the door. The end. | 告诉我门在哪里 就完了 |
[49:02] | So, with crime | 那 用犯罪这招棋 |
[49:04] | as the issue the great white father rides to the rescue… | 就能在这座一多半是黑人的城市 推掉现任黑人市长 |
[49:07] | against a black incumbent mayor, in a city that’s 65% black? | 以一个白人父母官的身份扮演拯救者的角色了? |
[49:11] | Black, white, green, people are pissed off. | 黑人 白人 新手 人民很生气 |
[49:14] | What makes you think this is doable? | 你觉得这可行么? |
[49:16] | One, I hear the Mayor’s got problems in his base and with key supporters. | 首先 我听说市长跟他最关键的支持者出了问题 |
[49:20] | Two, I got the Police Commissioner Royce’s own man, | 其次 警察专员 Royce钦点的人 |
[49:23] | telling me all kinds of stuff about his fucked-up department… | 告诉我他那个部门一事无成 |
[49:26] | and about Royce’s inner circle. | 告诉我Royce圈内的事情 |
[49:28] | And three, Tony Gray, from the Fifth District… | 再次 第5区的那个Tony Gray |
[49:30] | comes pretty close to telling me he’s thinking about a run for mayor. | 走过来跟我说 他考虑竞选市长 |
[49:33] | That’d split the black vote. | 那就足以分散黑人的选票 |
[49:36] | You’d still need a player | 你还缺个人 |
[49:37] | who gives the black middle class permission to vote against one of their own. | 能把黑人中产阶级的票拉给白人 |
[49:41] | You got one of those in your pocket? | 你有合适人选么? |
[49:43] | Not many of those around. | 基本没有 |
[49:46] | Elijah? Elijah? | |
[49:47] | Congressional Black Caucus ain’t gonna save your skinny white ass. | 黑人同盟才不会给你的小白屁股保底 |
[49:50] | What about Odell Watkins? | Odell Watkins如何? |
[49:53] | Well, it’s funny you should mention him… | 你能提到他倒是有点意思 |
[49:55] | ’cause I don’t think he’s too happy with the Mayor right now. | 我想他肯定现在非常不爽这个市长 |
[49:58] | I don’t know. I hear a new poll shows Royce’s negatives pretty high. | 我不知道 只听说Royce在最近一次民调中 反对的声音很高 |
[50:01] | You’d have to raise a load of dough. | 那最好还是先多筹点钱吧 |
[50:12] | He has to see it. I know he sees it. | 他肯定看了 我就知道 |
[50:16] | It’s past that now. | 现在太迟了 |
[50:17] | It’s about us showing some respect. | 我们是该尊重他点 |
[50:19] | Oh, fuck respect. | 尊重个屁 |
[50:21] | – He ain’t right. – No, he ain’t. | – 他又不对 – 是不对 |
[50:23] | But at this point, with you on the other side of the argument, | 但到了这份上 你还是跟他观点不同 |
[50:26] | he’d rather be wrong. | 他肯定会坚持错误 |
[50:28] | Maybe if the word came down from on high… | 或许这话从他上级嘴里说出来 |
[50:31] | it might change his mind. | 就能让他转念 |
[50:36] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[50:37] | if your friend Bunny Colvin’s up to his ass in bodies. | 如果朋友Bunny Colvin 那么热衷于凶杀案 |
[50:41] | I bet he’d take all the help he can get. | 我打赌他会愿意接受一切帮助 |
[50:48] | Not that you’d ever go behind anybody’s back or anything like that. | 我不是说你之前背着别人干过这种事情啊 |
[50:52] | Right? | 是吧? |
[50:57] | No way. | 绝不可能 |
[50:59] | Two more murders yesterday. | 昨天有两个人被杀 |
[51:01] | Another three today… | 今天又有三人… |
[51:04] | including a 14-year-old. | 还包括一个14岁的 |
[51:06] | We’re doing all we can. | 我们已经尽力了 |
[51:08] | You’re at 260 for the year… | 今年已经有260个人了 |
[51:10] | and it’s barely October. | 现在才刚到10月 |
[51:12] | You promised me 275 or under, Erv. | 你跟我承诺的可是不到275个 Erv |
[51:14] | I had that as a promise. | 那话我可是当作诺言 |
[51:16] | Sir… We see 300 before the New Year… | – 先生 – 要是年前到了300人 |
[51:19] | and I’m not sure that I can justify a full term for you. | 我也不敢保证你能不能干完任期 |
[51:22] | Now, I hate to say it, but there it is. | 我不想这么说 但情况就是如此 |
[51:31] | Barksdale’s people and who? | 是Barksdale的人跟谁? |
[51:33] | Marlo Stanfield Marlo Stanfield. | |
[51:34] | It’s the new kid. | 是新来的小孩 |
[51:36] | We’ve been on him a couple weeks. | 我们已经盯了他几周 |
[51:38] | I thought Daniels’ people are up in the Northwest. | 我以为Daniels的人都在西北混 |
[51:42] | Look, your war’s only gonna get worse, Major. | 警司 你这边情况会越来越糟 |
[51:46] | Northwest has been quiet for weeks. | 西北那边已经消停几周了 |
[51:52] | You willing to backdoor your lieutenant like this, huh? | 你甘愿在警督背后搞小动作么 |
[51:57] | You ain’t changed, Jimmy. | 你一点都没变 Jimmy |
[52:00] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[52:02] | It’s always about your case, huh? | 为了查案 你什么都不顾了 对吧 |
[52:06] | Do what you can. | 你就尽力而为吧 |
[52:13] | Keep my name out of it. | 别把我供出来啊 |
[52:32] | How’d it go? | 办得如何? |
[52:33] | We got one of the two of them motherfuckers, you know? | 我们干掉了那俩人中的一个 |
[52:36] | You mean, you motherfuckers come strolling in here | 你们晃悠来这 |
[52:37] | – all walking tall and shit… – Yo, B, man, I’m saying, man… | – 还理直气壮的跟我说这 – 我说B |
[52:40] | we was blazing on them dudes. Man, you know what I’m saying? | 我们当时抽高了 知道吗? |
[52:43] | Just got in the heat, man. We was blazing, though. | 还high着呢 正爽的时候 |
[52:45] | – It was like… – All right, all right. Relax, man. | – 就像是… – 得 得 放松点 |
[52:47] | I already heard. Go sit down. | 我已经听说了 坐下吧 |
[52:49] | I’m not tweaking behind none of this. | 我不想计较什么 |
[52:50] | That’s one less motherfucker that’s breathing than was yesterday. | 又少一个混蛋能活到明天 |
[52:53] | You know what I’m saying? So we all good. | 明白我说的么 这很好 |
[52:55] | But I’m surprised at you, though, man. | 但我还是觉得很意外 |
[52:57] | Shit didn’t get by you back when. | 之前你不会失手的啊 |
[52:59] | Wasn’t my man’s fault, man. | 不是他的错 |
[53:00] | I unloaded on the young’un too soon, man. | 我朝那小的开枪太早了 |
[53:03] | Gave him enough room to buck and run, man. | 给他时间溜走了 |
[53:05] | I fucked that shit up myself, you know. | 这事是我自己搞砸的 知道吗 |
[53:07] | Hold on. | 等等 |
[53:12] | It’s on me. | 这事不怪他 |
[53:14] | I had that kid in my sights… | 我已经看到那小子了 |
[53:17] | close enough to take off his Kangol and half his dome with it. | 近到足够把他脑袋连同帽子一起轰掉的 |
[53:22] | Couldn’t squeeze the trigger. | 就是扣不了扳机 |
[53:26] | Couldn’t do it, man. | 我下不了手 老兄 |
[53:30] | Why not? | 为什么? |
[53:35] | Wasn’t in me, I guess. | 我没那种魄力了 |
[53:38] | You know, | 我是说 |
[53:40] | whatever it is in you… | 就是那种 |
[53:43] | that lets you flow like you flowing… | 让你可以如鱼得水的… |
[53:46] | do that thing. | 做那种事情的魄力 |
[53:48] | It ain’t in me no more. | 我已经没有了 |
[53:58] | All right. | 好吧 |
[54:00] | So you done soldiering, but you ain’t done. | 你做不成这种事情了 但你还没完 |
[54:02] | Could use you for what you got in your head. | 我们还可以用你当参谋 |
[54:04] | We’re gonna put you on a corner, you could be inside… | 可以派你去街角去 你可以不出门… |
[54:06] | No, man. | 不 |
[54:08] | I ain’t making myself clear. | 我没说清楚 |
[54:10] | The game ain’t in me no more. | 我再也干不下去了 |
[54:13] | None of it. | 做什么都不行了 |
[54:26] | But you ain’t done shit else. | 但你别的什么都不会做啊 |
[54:28] | You know what I’m saying? So what you gonna do? | 明白么? 你打算干什么去? |
[54:30] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[54:32] | But it can’t be this. | 但肯定不像这样 |
[54:38] | All right then. We straight. | 那好吧 就这样吧 |
[54:47] | – See you. – See you. | – 再见 – 再见 |
[54:59] | B, he was a man in his time, you know? | B 之前他可是个真汉子啊 知道吗 |
[55:03] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[55:04] | He a man today. | 他今天就是个汉子 |
[55:08] | He a man. | 是条汉子 |
[55:20] | Any idea what this is about? | 知道是什么事吗? |
[55:27] | Lieutenant | 警督 |
[55:38] | What’s he got in his head, right? | 他在想什么 |
[55:43] | Here he is, Bunny. | 人来了 Bunny |
[55:48] | Cedric Daniels to the rescue. | Cedric Daniels来救火了 |
[55:52] | Man of the hour. | 焦点人物啊 |