时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:20] | Need another bag. | 还要个裹尸袋 |
[00:22] | Mike, where you at? | Mike 你在哪儿 |
[00:23] | Yeah, over here. | 喂 这边儿 |
[00:25] | Drug war? | 毒品战 |
[00:26] | ?? | 嗯哼 |
[00:30] | Barksdale’s coming back on my boy Marlo, huh? | Barksdale刚回来 就对Marlo下手啦 |
[00:35] | Shit. | 靠 |
[00:36] | Got it. | 来吧 |
[00:45] | Man, I don’t know where we at. | 我不知道咱们在哪儿 |
[00:47] | We are in Baltimore, Lamar. | 咱们在巴尔的摩 Lamar |
[00:50] | Baltimore, Maryland. | 马里兰州 巴尔的摩 |
[02:00] | That’s the second crib of mine them motherfuckers cracked this week. | 这是那些王八蛋 这星期端掉的我的第二个窝点 |
[02:03] | Stir up a hornet’s nest, no telling who gonna get stung. | 乱捅马蜂窝 保不齐谁挨蛰 |
[02:17] | All paranoid and shit. | 都神经兮兮的 |
[02:19] | Gotta be. | 必须的啊 |
[02:37] | They got Latroy. | 他们干掉了Latroy |
[02:41] | Hey, what the fuck is y’all on the streets for, man? | 你们他妈的在街上干嘛 |
[02:43] | Don’t y’all know there’s a fucking war going on, man? | 不知道在打仗吗 |
[02:45] | Get the fuck in the truck, man. | 都给我死上车 |
[03:20] | What happened to all them towers? | 那些塔楼哪儿去了 |
[03:22] | Slow train coming. | 车轮滚滚 |
[03:24] | huh? | 啥 |
[03:28] | Reform, Lamar. Reform. | 是变革 Lamar 变革 |
[05:27] | We should be up on this shit, hearing voices. | 咱们该他妈的马上监听通话 |
[05:30] | We get a signature number on Bodie’s phone, we will be. | 假如我们能通过Bodie的电话 搞一个特征号码 就可以了 |
[05:32] | We got enough PC off the burners alone. | 单靠那些一次性手机 我们就有足够的合法理由了 |
[05:34] | Every time these fucking pen registers click out a call…it screams drug conspiracy. | 这些号码记录器每显示一个通话 都叫嚣着毒品交易 |
[05:38] | I’m not the one taking the case to court. | 又不是我上法庭起诉案件 |
[05:40] | Pearlman wants a specific link to a known drug trafficker. | Pearlman需要与一名已知毒贩 搭上确切联系 |
[05:50] | These drug crews, they’re dumping phones every couple of weeks at best. | 这些毒品团伙 他们最快每一两周内丢弃手机 |
[05:53] | So when we do get a wire up, it’s gonna be a limited run. | 因此 等我们真能监听时 有效时间注定很有限 |
[05:56] | And dumping phones doesn’t meet the cellular company’s | 对手机运营商来说 丢弃手机 |
[05:58] | definition of “exigent circumstance,” right? | 不符合”紧急情况”的定义 对吧 |
[06:02] | What’s your boss willing to do? | 你的上司怎么打算 |
[06:04] | Demper? He’s a bit too focused on next year’s re-election fight. | Demper 他的注意力有点 过于放在明年的连任上了 |
[06:08] | How about the feds? | 联邦调查局呢 |
[06:09] | They say they can’t do anything for us. | 他们说 他们帮不了我们 |
[06:11] | And if you look at how they use the Federal Communications Act they’re not lying. | 你瞧瞧他们怎么用联邦通信法案的 他们真不含糊 |
[06:15] | For national security stuff, they use the Patriot Act. | 对于国家安全事件 他们就用爱国者法案 |
[06:18] | Everything else gets shorted. | 一切都能通融 |
[06:20] | The fact is, the industry has all of us by the balls. | 事实是 通信业攥住了我们的卵蛋 |
[06:25] | Pardon my French, Your Honor. | 原谅我的粗话 法官大人 |
[06:29] | All right, I’ll tell you what. Best I can do for you is this. | 好吧 我告诉你们 为了你们 我最多能这么做 |
[06:32] | You give me a boilerplate affidavit with the PC from the court report. | 你们给我准备一份 附带合法理由呈堂报告的书面证词样本 |
[06:36] | And then, as you get fresh numbers for the new disposables, you call me… | 然后 你们得到一次性手机的新号码 你就给我打电话 |
[06:41] | anytime, day or night, to jump phones. | 白天晚上 任何时刻 抓起电话 |
[06:44] | That helps. | 那真是谢谢您 |
[06:45] | But we’re still gonna be getting up on their phones even as they’re coming down. | 可是即使他们已经丢弃了 我们还要继续追查他们的电话 |
[06:48] | Yeah, probably so. | 是啊 有这可能 |
[06:49] | This is so totally… | 这真是太 |
[06:51] | Fucked up. | 操蛋了 |
[07:07] | Judge Phelan has you on his mind. | Phelan法官很惦记你啊 |
[07:10] | How long has that been going on? | 这都有多久了 |
[07:12] | Started with my first jury trial in his court, I think. | 我估计 从我在他的法庭 第一次做有陪审团的审判开始 |
[07:16] | I bet you won all your motions. | 我打赌 你的动议都赢了 |
[07:23] | You wanted to see me, sir? | 你要见我吗 长官 |
[07:25] | Have a seat. | 坐下 |
[07:30] | I wanna thank you for the loyalty you showed… | 我要感谢你表现出的忠心 |
[07:33] | moving that body. | 移开那死尸 |
[07:36] | It wasn’t the most sensible thing, but I appreciate it, nonetheless. | 那不算最明智的 不过无论如何 我很感激 |
[07:41] | You’re a good man, Sergeant. | 你是好样的 警长 |
[07:43] | You got good instincts… | 你有不错的直觉 |
[07:44] | and as far as I can tell, you’re a decent supervisor. | 就我看来 你是个不错的头目 |
[07:49] | But from where I sit… | 可作为资深警官 |
[07:51] | you ain’t shit when it come to policing. | 在警务方面 你屁都不行 |
[07:54] | Don’t take it personal. | 别往心里去 |
[07:56] | Ain’t just you, it’s all our young police… | 不止是你 是我们所有的年轻警察 |
[07:59] | whole generation of y’all. | 你们一整代人 |
[08:01] | No, you think about it. | 你想想看 |
[08:04] | You’ve been here over a year now, Carver. | 你到这里一年多了 Carver |
[08:06] | You got nobody looking out for you, | 没人为你打掩护 |
[08:08] | nobody willing to talk to you. | 没人愿意跟你交心 |
[08:11] | That about sum it up? | 能这么总结吧 |
[08:14] | Now, that’s a problem. | 那可成问题了 |
[08:16] | And I didn’t think there was any way I was ever gonna get my head around it… | 我一直不觉得自己能理清楚头绪 |
[08:19] | but then Dozerman gets shot for some bullshit. | 可等到Dozerman为些屁事被枪击 |
[08:24] | And that’s when I about reach my limit. | 我就快忍无可忍了 |
[08:27] | And that’s when the idea of the free zone, of Hamsterdam, come to me… | 就在那时 我想到自由区Hamsterdam的主意 |
[08:30] | because this drug thing, this ain’t police work. | 因为毒品这事不是警务工作 |
[08:33] | No, it ain’t. | 不 那不是 |
[08:36] | I mean, I can send any fool with a badge and a gun up on them corners… | 凭警徽和枪 我能派任何傻瓜去那些街角 |
[08:40] | and jack a crew and grab vials. | 搜查贩子 没收小瓶 |
[08:42] | But policing? | 可警务工作呢 |
[08:45] | I mean, you call something a war… | 那可以称之为战斗 |
[08:48] | and pretty soon everybody gonna be running around acting like warriors. | 马上 大家都会像武士一样奔走 |
[08:52] | They gonna be running around on a damn crusade… | 他们会当成讨伐战争一样干 |
[08:54] | storming corners, slapping on cuffs, racking up body counts. | 扫荡街角 手铐横飞 尸横街头 |
[08:59] | And when you at war, you need a fucking enemy. | 你在打仗时 你需要一个敌人 |
[09:02] | And pretty soon, | 很快地 |
[09:03] | damn near everybody on every corner is your fucking enemy. | 几乎每个街角所有人都成你的敌人了 |
[09:07] | And soon the neighborhood that you’re supposed to be policing… | 很快 你本该执勤的社区 |
[09:10] | that’s just occupied territory. | 那就成占据的地盘了 |
[09:14] | You follow this? | 你听懂了吗 |
[09:16] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[09:17] | Look here, the point I’m making, Carver, is this. | Carver 我想说的是 |
[09:20] | Soldiering and policing, they ain’t the same thing. | 打仗和执勤 它们不是一回事 |
[09:23] | And before we went and took the wrong turn… | 在我们继续走错方向以前 |
[09:25] | and started up with these war games… | 在开始这些战争游戏前 |
[09:28] | the cop walked a beat, and he learned that post. | 警察要巡逻 他要了解自己的职责 |
[09:32] | And if there were things that happened up on that post… | 如果那区域发生事件 |
[09:35] | whether they be a rape or robbery or shooting… | 无论是强奸 抢劫 还是枪击 |
[09:38] | he had people out there helping him, feeding him information. | 他都应该得到那里人们的帮助 给他情报 |
[09:42] | But every time I come to you, | 可是每次我找到你 |
[09:44] | my DEU Sergeant… for information, | 我的情报警长 要消息 |
[09:47] | to find out what’s going on out there in them streets… | 要弄清街上发生什么情况 |
[09:51] | all that came back was some bullshit. | 得到的都是些胡言乱语 |
[09:54] | You had your stats, you had your arrests, you had your seizures. | 你统计过 抓过人 也没收过赃物 |
[09:58] | But don’t none of that amount to shit… when you talking about | 可是要你讲到保护社区 |
[10:00] | protecting the neighborhood, now, do it? | 那些加起来也没用 对吧 |
[10:10] | You know the worst thing | 你知道这所谓的毒品战争 |
[10:13] | about this so-called drug war… | 最糟之处在于… |
[10:15] | to my mind… | 在我看来 |
[10:20] | it just… It ruined this job. | 它恰恰毁了警察的工作 |
[10:25] | Major. | 警司 |
[10:26] | – What you got? – Incoming. | – 有什么情况 – 来访 |
[10:28] | A Sun paper reporter. Been to the free zones, all three of them. | 太阳报记者 他们去过自由区 三人都去过 |
[10:34] | Meet you at the car. | 到车上等我 |
[10:40] | I was thinking, maybe we rewrite the affidavit… | 我在考虑 咱们可以重写书面证词 |
[10:42] | add some of the stuff we’re getting from the pen registers… | 添加一些我们从号码记录器获得的情况 |
[10:44] | build the case that way, take it to the judge. | 那样立案 提交给法官 |
[10:46] | You have a law degree? | 你有法律学位吗 |
[10:48] | If you did, it would be your call to make. | 你如果有 那就让你来决定 |
[10:50] | Who would pretend to be a lawyer that wasn’t? | 不是律师的 谁想假装律师啊 |
[10:53] | I’m just saying, I think we’re being too cautious on this. | 我就是说 我认为 咱们对这事过于谨慎了 |
[10:55] | We’re going the extra mile for Phelan. | 我们要为Phelan多做一点儿准备 |
[10:57] | A shortcut now could cost us later in motions hearings. | 现在的捷径 会给我们将来的听证会造成伤害 |
[11:00] | We drew Phelan on this wiretap? | 这次窃听 咱们摊上Phelan了吗 |
[11:02] | That two-faced hack sold me out, the last go-round. | 上一次 那个两面派就把我涮了 |
[11:04] | Relax, he’s not running for a new term. He’ll be fine. | 放心 他没有竞选新任期 他会配合的 |
[11:07] | Yeah, he’s a piece of shit. | 是啊 他就是一烂人 |
[11:09] | We’re all pieces of shit when we’re in your way. | 我们挡你路的时候 都是些烂人 |
[11:12] | That goes with the territory. | 凡事要分情况 |
[11:24] | Point taken. | 明白了 |
[11:27] | So it’s these warehouses, the old Winchester Homes… | 那么 就是这些仓库 Winchester老房子 |
[11:31] | and the dead blocks down by Vincent Street? | 还有到Vincent街的无人街区吗 |
[11:33] | All three. | 所有三个区域 |
[11:35] | And they’re just supposed to let it go on like this? | 他们就是想让这里成为自由区吗 |
[11:37] | Colvin told us to push the street dealing in these areas… | Colvin告诉我们 把街头交易赶到这些地区来 |
[11:40] | and then we would start locking people up. | 然后我们会开始抓人 |
[11:42] | But so far, not a single fucking arrest. | 可是到现在 没有一次逮捕 |
[11:44] | And they know about this downtown? | 市警局了解这情况吗 |
[11:46] | I don’t think they have a fucking clue about it. | 我觉得 他们对此一无所知 |
[11:48] | But I’d love to be there when you pop the question. | 不过 你质问的时候 我想在现场 |
[11:50] | Come get redhead. | 过来买啊 |
[11:53] | This is just… | 这真是… |
[11:55] | Tell me about it. | 谁说不是呢 |
[12:05] | – Got the place looking good. – Yeah. | – 把这里收拾得挺好啊 – 是啊 |
[12:07] | Now all that needs doing is to go out and get you some kids. | 现在要做的 就是去给你招些孩子 |
[12:11] | Come on, man. | 少来了 老兄 |
[12:12] | You making it sound easy… | 你说得真轻巧 |
[12:14] | but, tell you the truth… | 不过 跟你说实话 |
[12:16] | I ain’t got no idea how to go at these hoppers. | 我完全不了解 怎么应付这些跑腿的孩子 |
[12:19] | Oh, I wouldn’t lose any sleep over that. | 我才不会因此睡不着 |
[12:22] | Nobody else does, neither. | 别人也不会 |
[12:32] | We got one. | 咱们发现一个 号码吻合 |
[12:34] | – His grandmother. – Looking for me? | – 是他祖母 – 找我吗 |
[12:35] | Look, boy, there’s no reason to leave your clothes in the washer. | 小子 我得告诉你多少次啊 |
[12:39] | How many damn times do I have to tell you? | 别把衣服落在洗衣机里 |
[12:41] | Dag, Mee-maw. I’m sorry. I just forgot, okay? | 奶奶 对不起 我就是忘了嘛 |
[12:44] | But I did pick up the laundry soap. I picked it up. | 不过 我确实买了洗衣粉 我买了 |
[12:46] | Laundry soap, that’s definitely a code. | 洗衣粉 这肯定是个暗号 |
[12:48] | Now let’s listen to an intercept we made of Bodie Broadus… | 现在咱们听一个几年前 |
[12:51] | when we were up on those payphones a couple of years back. | 咱们在公共电话上截听的 Bodie Broadus的录音 |
[12:54] | Look, I’m telling y’all, I saw the boy. He saying he ain’t got that thing. | 我都告诉你啦 我看到那小子 他说他没拿那玩意儿 |
[12:57] | Same voice, no question. | 相同的声音 没问题 |
[12:59] | I’ll let the judge know. | 我去通知法官 |
[13:01] | Reference the voice comparison in the court report. | 在呈堂报告里参考这次声音比对 |
[13:03] | We’re up. | 咱们开工啦 |
[13:08] | Yeah. | 耶 |
[13:09] | Got it right here, yo. Yeah, that’s right. | 我这里有货 呦 没错 |
[13:12] | – Major Colvin, Western District. – Banisky, Sun papers. | – Colvin警司 西部辖区 – Banisky 太阳报 |
[13:16] | So, this your idea? | 那么 这是你的主意 |
[13:18] | Got one, get one. | 买一送一 |
[13:21] | Mind if we walk? | 咱们走一趟吧 |
[13:23] | Apocalypse. Apocalypse. | Apocalypse Apocalypse (毒贩产品名称) |
[13:26] | Got that Apocalypse. Right here, shorty. | 来份儿Apocalypse 这边 小个子 |
[13:28] | You got dealers selling with impunity… | 你们让毒贩免罪销售 |
[13:31] | addicts shooting up on the street… | 毒瘾者当街吸食 |
[13:33] | people down here doing outreach, giving out needles and all. | 人们来这里做公益 散发针头等等 |
[13:37] | I mean, who knows about this down at headquarters? | 总局里 谁知道这个情况啊 |
[13:39] | Look, Command is well aware of the situation. | 瞧 领导很熟悉情况 |
[13:42] | While there was some initial concern… | 开始是有些顾虑的 |
[13:45] | But they feel that the cases we’re gonna bring in… | 可他们觉得我们可以破案子 |
[13:47] | – Cases? – Yeah, prosecutions, sure. | – 案子 – 是啊 起诉 肯定的 |
[13:49] | Your officers say no one’s being locked up in the free zones. | 你的警官说 自由区内没人被逮捕 |
[13:52] | Look, my troops are only involved in pushing the trafficking to designated areas. | 瞧 我的警队只负责 把交易驱赶到指定地区 |
[13:56] | I mean, they’re completely ignorant of the investigative aspect. | 我是说 他们对调查方面完全不了解 |
[13:58] | That’s run out of CID downtown. | 那由城里刑警队负责 |
[14:00] | Yeah? Who’s the lead detective? | 是吗 负责的警探是谁 |
[14:03] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[14:05] | I already said more than I should. | 我讲的已经越权了 |
[14:08] | The bottom line is, you start throwing calls around right now… | 实情在于 你马上开始四处打听 |
[14:11] | they’re gonna shit blue, thinking there’s a leak. | 他们会感觉不妙 以为有人泄漏 |
[14:14] | They’re gonna come up on the case early, and we won’t get all we can… | 他们就会提前结案 我们在这里辛勤的工作 |
[14:16] | out of this good work we did down here. | 就要付诸东流了 |
[14:18] | You’re telling me all this is an enforcement strategy? | 你在告诉我 这都是一个执法战略吗 |
[14:23] | What the hell else could it be? | 这能是别的什么吗 |
[14:25] | I mean, you think we would actually let this happen otherwise? | 我是说 你以为 我们真的允许发生这种事吗 |
[14:29] | Come on, Banisky. | 不是吧 Banisky |
[14:30] | I mean, look. Look at this mess. | 瞧瞧 瞧这烂摊子 |
[14:34] | Any other reporter gets on it… | 有别的记者调查这个吗 |
[14:37] | I give it to you, and you run with it right then. | 报道权我给你 案子查完你再报道 |
[14:40] | Absolutely. | 你放心 |
[14:43] | A week. But then I gotta run something, no matter what. | 一周时间 然后我必须有所报道 无论如何 |
[14:47] | Purple Haze, Purple Haze. | Purple Haze Purple Haze (毒品品牌) |
[14:48] | It’s understood. | 可以理解 |
[14:50] | ?? Right there. | 这边来 |
[14:53] | So, brother, what brought you back? | 兄弟 啥风把你吹回来的 |
[14:56] | It disturbs me to leave business unfinished. | 事不做完 让我心烦 |
[15:00] | Heard you was shot before you even got started down here. | 听说 你在这里大展身手前 就被枪击了 |
[15:03] | Not like you to get played. | 你不像是那种被玩的人啊 |
[15:05] | Betrayed, you mean. | 你是说 被出卖的人吧 |
[15:07] | I am looking for the man they sent. | 我在找他们派的那个人 |
[15:09] | From his accent, he’s homegrown, raised on the street. | 听他口音 他是本地人 在街头长大 |
[15:13] | Skilled, intelligent, late 20s, dark… | 很熟练 聪明 快30岁 黑人 |
[15:16] | but with a scar across his face, like so. | 但脸上有道疤 像这样 |
[15:21] | You down with this nigga? | 你跟这黑鬼有交往吗 |
[15:23] | I know him. Not to speak to… | 我知道他 没讲过话 |
[15:26] | but you can’t be anywhere near the game and not know the motherfucker. | 不过 你要不知道那混蛋 你就无法插手这行当 |
[15:30] | He with Barksdale? | 他跟Barksdale一伙儿 |
[15:32] | He with himself. | 他单干 |
[15:34] | Except for when he running with a young boy or two. | 有时 他跟一两个小伙子在一起 |
[15:39] | Ten months to the primary, and you right now should be all about money. | 距离初选有10个月 你现在要全力筹款 |
[15:42] | I know, I know. Dialing for dollars. | 我明白 我明白 打电话筹款 |
[15:44] | You start this week, and you don’t stop until you hit your numbers. | 你这周开始 马不停蹄 直到筹到你要的数字 |
[15:47] | We’re gonna need $1 million just for television. | 仅电视广告 我们就要筹到一百万美元 |
[15:49] | Do you really think this is doable? | 你真的认为这能行吗 |
[15:51] | The odds aren’t great, but, yeah. | 机会不太大 不过 能行 |
[15:54] | I think it can be done… | 我觉得 这能行 |
[15:55] | as long as the thousand things that can go wrong, don’t go wrong. | 只要众多会搞砸的事 不搞砸 |
[15:58] | Even for a white guy? | 即使对一个白人吗 |
[16:00] | Even for a white guy. | 即使对一个白人 |
[16:01] | Speaking of which… | 说到这点 |
[16:03] | I notice a certain monochromatic effect here. | 我注意这里存在 显著的单一种族效应 |
[16:07] | One thing we’re gonna need is black faces… | 咱们一定得要黑人面孔 |
[16:10] | and we’re gonna need them in prominent positions. | 而且我们需要他们处于显要位置 |
[16:12] | You’re right. | 你说对了 |
[16:13] | You gotta start thinking about endorsement by black leaders. | 咱们得开始考虑黑人领袖的支持 |
[16:16] | Ministers, community people, elected officials. | 部门首长 社区领袖 当选官员 |
[16:19] | Here comes the hard part. | 说到困难部分了 |
[16:21] | Splitting the black vote is the only way to make the math work. | 分流黑人投票 是让这种算计生效的唯一途径 |
[16:25] | So, Tony Gray’s gotta get in the race. | 因此 Tony Gray必须加入竞选行列 |
[16:26] | He’s gotta stay in the race, and he’s gotta stay viable in the race. | 他必须留在竞选中 他必须在竞选中保持活跃 |
[16:29] | Guy’s kind of a lightweight, ain’t he? | 此人有点不堪重任 不是吗 |
[16:31] | He’s a good guy, all in all. | 归根结底 他是个好人 |
[16:33] | Great. He’s a good guy, | 正好 他是个好人 |
[16:35] | but we need him to siphon votes from Royce. | 但是 咱们需要他吸走Royce的选票 |
[16:37] | I don’t know. This thing with Tony… | 我不清楚 跟Tony这回事… |
[16:40] | It’s not personal, Tommy. It’s politics. | 这无关私交 Tommy 这是政治 |
[16:44] | Live with it, or lose. | 不容忍 就失败 |
[16:50] | Yo, yo. That boy with the sharp nose, he going, you know… | 喂 那个尖鼻子的小子 他要过去 你知道吗 |
[16:53] | – He going to the Apollo. – The Apollo? | – 他要去Apollo – Apollo |
[16:55] | Yeah. He gonna need two tickets. | 对 他需要两张票 |
[16:57] | Damn. Tweety Bird working that shit. | 靠 Tweety Bird正在准备货 |
[16:59] | Motherfucker, how many times I gotta tell you not to use no names? | 王八蛋 我告诉你多少次 别用人名 |
[17:01] | Oh, yeah, right. So I holler at you? | 哦 对 那我通知你啊 |
[17:04] | Yeah. All right. | 对 好吧 |
[17:07] | – Apollo, like the theater? – Like 125th Street. | – Apollo 像是剧院吗 – 像是125大街 |
[17:10] | 125 grams, one-eighth of a kilo. Two tickets means “twice that.” | 125克 8分之1公斤 两张票是说”乘以二” |
[17:14] | – The only new code so far is Hamsterdam. – Hamsterdam? | – 目前唯一的新暗号Hamsterdam – Hamsterdam |
[17:17] | We’re thinking it might have something to do with the stash house. | 我们认为 这可能跟毒品仓库有关 |
[17:20] | Well, I’m gonna hook up with Kima, catch the Tweety Bird meet. | 我去接Kima 跟进Tweety Bird的会面 |
[17:25] | You’re happy with what we’re getting? | 你对咱们的收获满意吗 |
[17:27] | Another week of calls like this… and we’ll have their network fleshed out | 再有一周这样的通话 我们就能搞清楚他们的联络网了 |
[17:30] | and plenty more phones to go up on. | 到时候就可以跟进更多的电话了 |
[17:34] | I need a moment with the detectives. | 我要跟警探们谈一会儿 |
[17:37] | Sure. | 行 |
[17:42] | IID picked up Prez’s shooting. It’s to be expected. | 内务调查部接手Prez开枪的案子了 这是意料之中的 |
[17:45] | The racial thing alone is tense enough that they gotta react. | 光种族原因就够他们紧张应对了 |
[17:48] | No luck at all to that boy, huh? | 这小伙太没运气了 是吧 |
[17:51] | For the supervisor’s report… | 给上级的报告 |
[17:54] | I need to ask if either of you had any indication… | 我需要问你们两人 是否发现任何迹象 |
[17:56] | that Prez harbored racial prejudices. | 表明Prez有种族偏见 |
[17:58] | Well, he harbored some weird shit, no doubt, | 他肯定有些怪毛病 |
[18:01] | but I never got a racial vibe. | 可我从未感到种族歧视 |
[18:03] | Lieutenant, you seriously asking? | 警督 你当真要问吗 |
[18:12] | Not to start no shit, but you think Waggoner gets shot if he’s white? | 废话不提 可是如果Waggoner是白人 你认为他会挨枪子吗 |
[18:16] | Description called for a number one male. | 无线电描述 那是一号男性 |
[18:18] | I’m just saying. | 我只是说说 |
[18:22] | The good Lord set Sunday morning aside for churchgoing. | 上帝把星期天上午定为礼拜时间 |
[18:27] | Even Kenny Bird and Peanut, | 即使Kenny Bird和Peanut |
[18:28] | when they was warring had the good sense to respect the truce. | 他们交火期间也遵重这休战协定 |
[18:32] | You know them Barksdales sent a hat? | 知道吗 Barksdale他们送来一顶帽子 |
[18:36] | A church crown? | 礼拜花冠 |
[18:38] | Walked up, rang the bell, and set it down on the porch. | 走上来 按门铃 把它放在门廊 |
[18:41] | ‘Cause they ashamed. | 因为他们很惭愧 |
[18:45] | Is Miss Josephine mending? | Josephine女士恢复了吗 |
[18:46] | She bruised up still, but she all right, though. | 她还有瘀伤 不过她没事 |
[18:49] | But you ain’t. | 可你还是不甘心 |
[18:51] | Not until I settle this for good. | 除非我能一劳永逸解决问题 |
[19:00] | Hey, yo, Butch, I want you to go inside my bank and spread the word. | 嘿 Butch我要你去拿钱 再传出话去 |
[19:03] | Omar paying cash money to get at them people, you feel me? | Omar会给杀了他们的人的家伙现金奖励 你明白我意思吗 |
[19:06] | Hey, save your money. | 把你的钱留着吧 |
[19:07] | – Come on now, Butchie, I got to do this, yo. – I’m saying you ain’t got to pay. | – 拜托 Butchie 我一定得这样的 – 我是说 你不必付钱 |
[19:14] | Thomkins, up on McCulloh. | Thomkins在McCulloh那边 |
[19:17] | – What, the funeral home? – mm-uhm. | – 啥 那个殡仪馆里 – 嗯哼 |
[19:22] | You mean to tell me all this time you had a scope on them clowns… | 你是说 你都看够了那些混蛋 |
[19:25] | and you ain’t let loose a mumbling word. | 你还一声不吭啊 |
[19:26] | Caught myself looking out for you. | 我是想保护你啊 |
[19:29] | Fact of the matter is, your chances of going up against that mob… | 要紧的是 你要去对付那帮人 |
[19:33] | and coming back is as slim as a garter snake. | 全身而退的机会微乎其微 |
[19:40] | I can’t help that now, Butch. | 我现在忍不住啊 Butch |
[19:48] | What the fuck? Where’s my people? | 咋回事 我的人哪儿去了 |
[19:50] | Slim Charles pulled them. Hired new muscle. | Slim Charles调走了他们 请来新的打手 |
[19:52] | Slim Charles? When the fuck did he… | Slim Charles 他啥时候.. |
[19:57] | How’s the count? | 数额怎么样 |
[19:58] | Down bad for the third straight week. | 连续三周下滑 |
[20:00] | And the shelf-life of the shit we got, it ain’t gonna last, String. | 我们再做缩头乌龟 就会坚持不了多久的 String |
[20:11] | I know. Slim said they’re to stick to you for protection. | 我知道 Slim告诉他们 贴身保护你 |
[20:20] | Give it here. Give it here. Nice shot. | 传这里 传这里 投得漂亮 |
[20:22] | Dribble it back out. Dribble it back out. | 传出来 传出来 |
[20:24] | – Get your dribble on. – Fucking hack. | – 你要运球 – 笨蛋 |
[20:27] | Yo, yo, easy, easy. | 喂 别着急 |
[20:29] | Y’all just hacking my man up. | 你们乱动手 |
[20:31] | Foul machine. | 犯规机器 |
[20:35] | Nice drive. | 运得漂亮 |
[20:40] | Kind of unschooled, ain’t they? | 他们有点不守规矩 对吧 |
[20:42] | What the fuck you cherry-picking for? | 你那屁孩挑三拣四啊 |
[20:44] | That observation meant as just a casual curbside, “Fuck you”… | 我的任务是观察 那就是说只管呆在路边 不管不顾 |
[20:46] | or are you looking to step up, maybe help out here? | 或者你打算站出来帮帮他们 |
[20:50] | I’m gonna give it a try. | 我想试试看 |
[20:52] | I’m looking to get some kids interested in boxing. | 我在找一些对拳击感兴趣的孩子 |
[20:56] | Boxing? | 拳击 |
[20:59] | Look here. | 瞧这边 |
[21:01] | This is my time-out corner. | 这是我的暂停区 |
[21:03] | Where I send children who can’t play nice together. | 我把不能一起玩的孩子派到这儿 |
[21:07] | Listen up. This man’s starting a boxing program. | 注意了 这人要开办一个拳击课程 |
[21:09] | And from the looks of some of y’all, signing on might be a good thing. | 从你们这些人的德行看 报报名可能是好事 |
[21:12] | You gonna need it. | 你肯定需要 |
[21:14] | The only thing he know how to do with his fist is wrap it around his cock. | 他拳头的唯一用处 就是握住他的鸡鸡 |
[21:17] | Fuck you, man! Gonna kick your ass! | 去你妈的 想找揍啊 |
[21:19] | Come on, motherfucker, you ain’t shit. | 来啊 混蛋 你屁都不算 |
[21:23] | Ease up. Sit down, sit down. Sit down. Come on, man. Sit down, man. Sit down. | 放手 坐下 坐下 |
[21:30] | No, man. | 别 伙计 |
[21:36] | My man, you dropping your right. | 老弟 你右侧空虚 |
[21:39] | See, if young’un there was trained, he’d whip you. | 你看 要是那小子训练过 他就海扁你啦 |
[21:42] | Look like he the one that got beat. | 瞧他那副挨揍的德行 |
[21:46] | Stand up, let me show you something. | 站起来 我给你示范一下 |
[21:50] | Come on, man. I ain’t gonna hurt you. | 来吧 伙计 我不会伤害到你的 |
[21:53] | Yellow tops yellow tops Yellow tops Yellow tops, yellow tops, got them yellow tops. Yellow tops. | |
[21:58] | See that? | 瞧见没 |
[22:00] | All right, sit down. | 好啦 坐下 |
[22:02] | Look, if y’all wanna learn more… | 瞧 你们要想多学点儿 |
[22:05] | I got a gym down on Gilmor in the old tire plant. | 在Gilmor那个老轮胎厂 我有个拳击场 |
[22:09] | Y’all are all welcome. All right? | 欢迎你们来 好吧 |
[22:28] | I saw Tweety Bird parked up there. | 我看见Tweety Bird车停那边 |
[22:31] | All we gotta do is wait for the re-up. | 咱们要做的就是等他再出现 |
[22:33] | I hope these fucks don’t dick around and make us sit here all day. | 我希望这些浑球别到处惹事 害咱们白等一整天 |
[22:37] | What, this is eating at you? | 怎么 这烦到你了 |
[22:41] | No, I’m good. | 没 我很好 |
[22:44] | Yeah, I can see that. | 对哦 我都看出来了 |
[22:49] | Remember that woman I was talking about? | 记得我跟你讲过的那个女人吗 |
[22:52] | Politician woman? How’s it going? | 那女政客吗 进展如何 |
[22:55] | It ain’t. Turned to shit. | 那不成 搞砸了 |
[23:01] | Feel like I don’t even belong to anyworld that even fucking matters. | 觉得我不属于任何有意义的世界 |
[23:05] | ‘Cause you’re a cop? | 因为你是警察吗 |
[23:07] | Nah, it’s not just that. | 不 不只是这个 |
[23:11] | It’s like, I went to meet her once. Shewas in a hotel room, the top floor. | 有次我约会她 她在酒店房间里 顶层的 |
[23:15] | I punched the button on the elevator. It doesn’t even go there, | 我按了电梯按钮 它压根不到那层 |
[23:17] | ’cause you haveto have some fucking special keyto even get to that special fucking floor. | 因为你要到那特定楼层 你就必须有某种特别钥匙 |
[23:22] | So I go to the front desk, some sneering fuck calls upstairs… | 于是我到前台 某个臭屁的混蛋通知楼上 |
[23:26] | to give me permission to go get laid. | 给我跟人上床的许可 |
[23:30] | I listen to the shit she talks about… | 我听她谈论的话题 |
[23:32] | first time in my life, I feel like a fucking doormat. | 有生第一次 我觉得像个门童 |
[23:35] | Like anyone with any smarts would do something else with his life, you know? | 好像任何有点儿头脑的人 该让他的人生有所作为 明白吗 |
[23:40] | Earn money or get elected. | 赚大钱 或者当选 |
[23:45] | Like I’m just a breathing machine for my fucking dick. | 好像我只是个为我鸡鸡而喘气儿的机器 |
[23:50] | I’m serious. | 我说真的 |
[23:53] | I’m the smartest asshole in three districts… | 在三个警区里 我都是最聪明的货 |
[23:55] | and she looks at me like I’m some stupid fuck… | 她看我的眼神 仿佛我是个傻逼 |
[23:56] | playing some stupid game for stupid penny-ante stakes. | 在玩那些几分钱赌注的游戏 |
[24:03] | She fucking looks through me, Kima. | 她看透我了 Kima |
[24:16] | Yo, stay in the car, man. | 你 呆在车里 |
[24:18] | Tall man said to stick to you like… | 高个子说紧跟着你 |
[24:19] | Tall man gonna be there when I stomp on your fucking head? | 我踩你脑袋的时候 高个子会在吗 |
[24:23] | Stay in the car. | 呆在车里 |
[24:36] | Yo, make it short, man, I got a meet to make. | 喂 快点儿讲 我还要去开会 |
[24:38] | Oh, fuck the meet! | 去他妈的会 |
[24:40] | You harder to get at than my fat wife’s cunt, nigga. | 你比我那肥老婆的逼都难找 黑鬼 |
[24:43] | Yeah, you high-and-mighty Barksdalescan afford to sit back and play low-key. | 你们全知全能的Barksdale 能负担停手 装孙子 |
[24:47] | But some of us gotta work for a goddamn living. | 可我们有人还得拼命过生活 |
[24:49] | What, you think this mess ain’t fucking up our business? | 啥 你们以为 这烂摊子没搅乱我们的生意吗 |
[24:51] | That means Avon’s willing to sit downand talk with Marlo, work this shit out? | 这代表Avon愿意跟Marlo坐下和谈 解决这问题吗 |
[24:59] | Well, if that don’t happen, String, I got you some bad news. | 如果那不可能 String 我就告诉你个坏消息 |
[25:02] | Me and the boys had us a sit-down. | 我和伙计们一起开了个会 |
[25:04] | Got a quorum and took a vote that says… | 达到有效人数 搞了一次投票 |
[25:07] | if y’all don’t quit this war, we have a mind to shut you out. | 如果你们不结束这次战争 我们决定把你们排挤出去 |
[25:10] | And when I say out, String, I mean out the package. | 我说出去的时候 String 我是指断货 |
[25:13] | The boys don’t wanna extend the good shit… | 伙计们认为 如果不能制止你们 |
[25:15] | if it’s gonna keep you and your peoplesout on them corners, banging. | 抢地盘 打仗 就不再给你们优质货 |
[25:18] | What about the boy? What the fuck he say? | 那小子呢 他他妈的怎么说 |
[25:20] | Vinson say Marlo willing to talk if he can keep his corners. | Vinson说 如果Marlo能保留他的地盘 他愿意和谈 |
[25:26] | Now hear me on this, String, we ain’t no ingrates. | 现在听我说 String 不是我们忘恩负义 |
[25:29] | We all recognize your contribute to the co-op. | 我们都认同你对合作社的贡献 |
[25:32] | But the feeling is this. | 可情况是这样的 |
[25:33] | It ain’t right for you to be at the head ofour table when you can’t call off your dog. | 如果你都管不住你自己的人手的时候 你就不适合当头领了 |
[25:40] | Call it a crisis of leadership. | 就算是领袖危机吧 |
[25:49] | You’re gonna tell them? | 你要告诉他们吗 |
[25:51] | Got to. | 肯定要 |
[25:52] | Between the health-care workers, there porter,and my own pissed-off troops… | 有健康义工 报社记者和我恼火的警队夹击 |
[25:56] | it’s gonna come out. | 这肯定会曝光 |
[25:58] | Either tomorrow or the next day. | 不是明天 就是后天 |
[26:00] | We should make a few arrests, make it look tactical. | 咱们该拘捕一些人 把这做成策略性的 |
[26:04] | Nah. | 不成 |
[26:06] | You know what happens if we startlocking people up in Hamsterdam? | 如果我们开始在Hamsterdam抓人 你知道有什么结果吗 |
[26:10] | The whole rest of the district goes back to being a shithole. | 整个辖区其余地区变回原先的粪坑 |
[26:15] | Nah. | 不行 |
[26:16] | If Rawls is gonna hand me my ass… | 如果Rawls拿我问罪 |
[26:20] | at least give me a chance | 至少先让我有机会讲明我的理由 |
[26:38] | Devonne Devonne. | |
[26:45] | What was that? | 那咋回事 |
[26:56] | It needed doing. | 必须干掉她 |
[26:58] | Somebody just got shot! | 有人中枪了 |
[27:04] | What you want I should give the snitch that clued us to the Denali. | 我得交出给Denali通风报信的奸细 |
[27:07] | I mean, we didn’t get Marlo, but still… | 我们没搞到Marlo 不过还是得这样 |
[27:10] | No, he kept his end up. Go it all. | 不 他那部分还是归他 做得要彻底 |
[27:13] | Avon, I need a word, man. | Avon 我要讲事情 |
[27:15] | Let me holler at you. Get them niggas out of here, man. | 等我通知你 让他们都出去 |
[27:20] | Check it out, String. | 瞧这个 String |
[27:21] | This shit got the kill range of, like, 50 meters. | 这玩意杀伤范围 大概50米 |
[27:24] | Slim got this from some soldier coming back from wherever. | Slim从某些士兵那儿搞来的 |
[27:32] | You know, I spoke to Prop Joe’s people. | 我跟Prop Joe他们谈过了 |
[27:35] | – They think we can work this out. – A sit-down? | – 他们认为我们能解决好 – 和谈 |
[27:38] | It’s the perfect time for it, man. I mean… | 现在时机刚好 伙计 |
[27:41] | you done represented yourself, man. Your name ringing out… | 你的确重树声望 你名声之外了 |
[27:43] | now that you done taken Marlo down a notch or two, man. | 现在你着实让Marlo吃了一两次苦头 |
[27:46] | So why not quit while we’s ahead? | 何不趁咱们领先时收手呢 |
[27:47] | Just let me get this thing right, man. | 先让我把这件事摆平 伙计 |
[27:49] | Then, you know, we get back to business as usual. | 然后 我们再更往常一样去谈 |
[27:51] | They gonna cut us out, Avon! | 他们要把咱们甩了 Avon |
[27:53] | Prop Joe and them niggas, man, they took a vote. | Prop Joe和那些人 他们做了一次投票 |
[27:54] | They gonna cut us out. | 他们要把咱们甩了 |
[27:55] | We ain’t gonna have that dope, so even if we win, we lose… | 要是真这样 咱们肯定就没货了 所以即使咱们赢了 最后还是会输掉 |
[27:58] | ’cause we ain’t gonna have no product to put on them fucking corners, B. | 因为咱们不会有货卖到那些地盘 |
[28:01] | Avon, look at you. | Avon 瞧你啊 |
[28:03] | Fucking shooting dope without a fucking needle right now, man… | 现在不用针头就吸毒啊 伙计 |
[28:05] | getting high on a power trip, playing fucking soldier. | 大权在握时吸毒 作走卒的角色 |
[28:09] | Yo, you gotta sit back, man, and think about our business. | 你得消停一下 考虑咱们的生意 |
[28:11] | What the fuck you want? | 你他妈要干嘛 |
[28:20] | That motherfucker. He good. | 那个王八蛋 他真行 |
[28:23] | What happened? | 怎么了 |
[28:29] | You know, Avon, you gotta think about what we got in this game for, man. | 你瞧 Avon 你得想想 咱们做这行是为了什么 伙计 |
[28:34] | Was it the rep? | 是为名声吗 |
[28:36] | Was it so our names could ring out on some fucking ghetto street corners, man? | 是为了咱们的名字声震 那些操蛋的犹太区吗 |
[28:39] | Nah, man, there’s games beyond the fucking game. | 不 伙计 是为了超越这行的事业 |
[28:43] | Avon, look, you and me, we brothers, B. | Avon 瞧瞧 你和我 咱们兄弟 B |
[28:47] | We didn’t think we’ll make it this fucking far, | 我们以前没想到咱们能走到这么远 |
[28:48] | but fuck if we ain’t standing here… | 可是如果咱们没站在这里 |
[28:50] | right now, with the whole world at our feet. | 眼下 整个世界在咱们脚下 |
[28:53] | The whole world, man, not these fucking corners. | 整个世界 伙计 不是那些操蛋的街角 |
[28:56] | The whole world, B. | 整个世界 B |
[28:58] | You know what Slim just told me? | 你知道Slim刚告诉我什么吗 |
[29:02] | Devonne come up dead. | Devonne刚死了 |
[29:06] | She was shot, one in the mouth, one in each tit. | 她被枪杀的 嘴里一枪 乳房上各一枪 |
[29:12] | You still wanna talk truce, String? | 你还想谈休战吗 String |
[29:17] | You right when you say I need to learn more discipline. | 你说我需要多长点教训 你是对的 |
[29:20] | But this? | 可这个 |
[29:22] | You could do this better. | 你有更好的办法 |
[29:24] | You’re the perfect bait, Lamar | 你是理想的诱饵 Lamar |
[29:26] | They’ll see you as conflicted. | 他们能看出你的矛盾心态 |
[29:28] | Your homophobia is so visceral. | 你的恐同心态发自肺腑 |
[29:30] | You see that? | 你瞧瞧 |
[29:31] | I ain’t even stepped inside the joint yet, | 我还没进那地方 |
[29:33] | and you calling me a cocksucker already. | 你就说我是舔鸡鸡的了 |
[30:04] | You in the right place? | 你来对地方了吗 |
[30:07] | I’m looking for someone named Omar. | 我在找个叫Omar的人 |
[30:09] | No last name. Scar across his face and shit. | 没姓 脸上有这样一道疤 |
[30:12] | Scarface named Omar? Sounds different but I can’t help you.You drinking? | 叫Omar的刀疤脸吗 听着特别 可我帮不了你 你喝酒吗 |
[30:24] | Maybe you wait four years. | 你再等四年好了啊 |
[30:27] | No. It has to be now. | 不 必须是现在 |
[30:31] | It’s gotta be a three-way, and Tony’s gonna go this time. | 必须是三人竞选 Tony这次要参加 |
[30:37] | I’m just… | 我就是… |
[30:40] | Tony’s my oldest friend on the Council. | Tony是我在议会最久的朋友 |
[30:43] | Well, couldn’t you go talk to him first? | 那你不能先去跟他谈谈吗 |
[30:46] | Put it on the table? | 把事情挑明 |
[30:48] | You know, “May the best man win”? | 说 “让最好的人当选” |
[30:50] | Truth is… | 事实在于 |
[30:53] | he can’t win alone against Royce, either. | 单挑Royce 他也赢不了 |
[30:57] | He’s got the bumper stickers, but not much else. | 他有自有话语权 别的就没有了 |
[31:01] | Wants to run on education. | 想用教育议题竞选 |
[31:04] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[31:06] | where do you go with that? | 凭这个你能走多远 |
[31:09] | If I level with Tony and he gets out, then I can’t win. | 如果我跟Tony说实话 他退出了 我就无法当选 |
[31:14] | I need him in the race. | 我需要他参加竞选 |
[31:23] | I feel like shit. | 我感觉糟透了 |
[31:25] | I really do. | 真的 |
[31:54] | Don’t look like much. | 看着不怎么样嘛 |
[31:56] | – This don’t look like shit. – Hell, yeah. | – 这不是很烂 – 对 就是 |
[31:58] | – This some weak-ass shit right here. – Hell, yeah. | – 就这么松松的玩意儿 – 对 就是 |
[32:00] | Man, we got lockers, got gear. | 各位 我们有衣柜 有装备 |
[32:03] | – It’s all peeling and shit. – Go long. | – 这都磨破啦 – 来吧 |
[32:07] | Hey, hey, hey, pass it here. | 嘿 嘿 传这边儿 |
[32:14] | – You getting me all dirty and shit. – Hey, fuck your jeans. | – 你把我弄得脏兮兮 – 去你的牛仔裤 |
[32:17] | Fuck you.Bitch. | 去你的 贱人 |
[32:19] | We clocked the meet with Tweety Bird, stayed on him overnight… | 我们确认了Tweety Bird的会面 盯了他一晚上 |
[32:21] | tracked him to a possible stash house… and then home to nest in Woodlawn. | 跟踪他到一处可能的仓库 然后跟着回到Woodlawn的老窝 |
[32:25] | Got photos, his tags… | 拍了照片 他的标志 |
[32:29] | – What happened? – They ditched their phones. | – 出什么事了 – 他们把那些手机扔掉了 |
[32:32] | The DNRs and the wire all died around 3:00. | 号码记录和监听功能 在3点钟都失效了 |
[32:36] | We were online just shy of 30 hours. | 我们监听手机仅有30个钟头 |
[32:41] | I thought we had them on their burners for a couple of weeks. | 我以为 一次性手机 可以盯住他们几个星期的 |
[32:43] | Not anymore. It’s a week at best. | 不行了 最多有一周时间 |
[32:46] | We just spent $9,000 and change for 18 intercepts… | 我们刚花了9千块 换来18条监听记录 |
[32:50] | five of them non-pertinent. | 其中5条是不相干的 |
[32:54] | That’s close to $700 per drug call. | 几乎每个毒品通话要花700块 |
[32:56] | Until we see which way this goes shouldn’t we get back on Bernard and his girl? | 在弄清下一步方向以前 我们不该回去盯住Bernard和他女友吗 |
[33:00] | I mean, get a line on the new phones at least. | 我是说 至少可以监听新的手机 |
[33:02] | But that’ll only give us what we just had, 30 hours. | 可那样只能给咱们 刚用过的那30个小时 |
[33:08] | Any way to get ourselves ahead of the curve? | 有办法让我们抢占先机吗 |
[33:11] | If there were some way to pre-wiretap the burners… | 如果有办法提前监听一次性手机 |
[33:14] | And what then? | 然后呢 |
[33:15] | Stick them on a rack at Baba-whateverand wait for Bernard to show up that day? | 把它们成批放在Baba之类的店里 然后等着Bernard出现吗 |
[33:19] | The problem is the wireless people. | 问题在于移动运营商 |
[33:21] | They claim it takes a minimum of four days to process a court order… | 他们声称 处理一份法庭指令 安排监听至少要4天时间 |
[33:24] | and that’s only after I had my office threaten to go public on them. | 那还是我让地检署 以诉诸公众威胁他们之后 |
[33:27] | Four days to hit a couple of keystrokes. Bullshit. | 敲敲键盘要4天时间 扯淡 |
[33:32] | Well, what if… | 要是… |
[33:37] | No way. | 不行 |
[33:38] | I know what you’re thinking. I just thought the same fucking thing. | 我知道你在想什么 我刚才想着同一桩事 |
[33:44] | All right, look, man. When I tell you, put your left foot out, boy. | 好吧 注意 我告诉你的时候 把你的脚向左侧迈开 |
[33:48] | – Hey, Unc patting my man’s feet. – Yeah, he smelling up my ass, too. | – 大叔在抚摸哥们的脚 – 是啊 他还在闻我的屁股 |
[33:52] | Stop with the damn clowning, man. | 别再耍宝了 |
[33:55] | How the fuck you gonna learn something, acting like a damn fool? | 你们这么犯傻 怎么能学到东西 |
[33:58] | Yeah. Ain’t no big mystery why your face got tattooed. | 你的脸被刺青 一点儿也不稀奇嘛 |
[34:02] | Shit, that man can’t talk to you like that. | 操 这人不能这么训你啊 |
[34:04] | I seen his raggedy ass up at the spot, copping vials. | 我见过他揣着毒品 在那些地方出现 |
[34:06] | Yeah, probably pimps his ass, too. | 是啊 也许还卖他的屁股 |
[34:08] | – Listen, motherfucker… – Yeah, bitch, touch me. | – 留神 王八蛋 – 耶 贱人 碰我啊 |
[34:12] | Touch a juvenile, see what happen. | 碰未成年人 等着瞧 |
[34:15] | Let’s bounce. Bitch-ass motherfucker. | 我们走吧 贱货王八蛋 |
[34:31] | Lester Lester. | |
[34:38] | First time I seen him smoking. | 我第一次见他抽烟啊 |
[34:41] | Tough habit. | 恶习难改 |
[34:42] | And pacing like a motherfuck, too. | 像贱人一样兜圈子 |
[34:46] | Heavy is the head that wears the crown. | 当上领导责任重大 |
[35:38] | Bay Wireless Connect 411. What city and state? | Bay移动公司411热线 请问您在哪一州哪一城市 |
[35:41] | Baltimore, Maryland. | 马里兰州 巴尔的摩市 |
[35:45] | – How may I help you? – Baltimore police. | – 需要什么帮忙吗 – 接巴尔的摩警察局 |
[35:49] | – Any particular department? – Western District police. | – 哪个具体部门 – 西区分局 |
[35:54] | – Is this an emergency? – No. Non-emergency. | – 是紧急情况吗 – 不 不是紧急情况 |
[35:59] | Man, they did you with the bum rush. | 伙计 他们给了你个下马威 |
[36:02] | That’s what they do. | 那正是他们的伎俩 |
[36:04] | They past experts at plucking nerves. | 他们靠挑起怒火对付内行 |
[36:08] | You just gotta remember they barely housebroke. | 你只需记住 他们基本无伤大雅 |
[36:10] | I’m telling you, man, you wouldn’t believe it. | 我告诉你吧 你都不会相信 |
[36:13] | They was all wild and shit Wouldn’t listen. | 他们有多么野 不服管教 |
[36:16] | Andre, I want you to crowd him. | Andre 我要你缠住他 |
[36:18] | – Yes, sir, I’ll crowd him. – All right. | – 是 先生 我要缠住他 – 好的 |
[36:28] | Time! | 计时 |
[36:32] | You just gotta set your mind to stick with it. | 你必须调整心态 坚持下去 |
[36:36] | When those two stumbled in here, they was wild as wild. | 那两个刚到这里是 要多野 有多野 |
[36:40] | Now they come in every day. | 现在 他们每天到场 |
[36:42] | “Yes, sir. No, sir.” | “是 先生 不 先生” |
[36:45] | Still pretty rough but, you know, with the right breaks, they gonna make it. | 依然相当粗野 不过 用正确的手段 他们就能做到 |
[36:48] | How? | 怎么做 |
[36:49] | Well, try as they might, I won’t let them fail. | 他们愿意就努力 我不会让他们失望 |
[36:54] | When you do that, it messes with their mind. | 当你做到这个 就能控制他们的头脑 |
[36:57] | Pretty soon, they run out of their little bag of tricks. | 很快 他们就用尽他们的小伎俩了 |
[37:04] | What do you think of that? | 你怎么看那位 |
[37:09] | Pretty weak. | 挺弱的 |
[37:10] | He ain’t weak. | 他可不弱 |
[37:12] | That’s the starting point. | 那就是突破点 |
[37:20] | Nah, nah, I can’t put a name on him. | 不行 我想不起他的名字 |
[37:23] | But I seen him around. He’s off the West Side. | 不过我见过他 他在西边活动 |
[37:26] | He ain’t no drug dealer, unless he’s doing it on the q.t. | 他不是毒贩子 除非他暗自操作 |
[37:30] | You can’t go at him, game him? | 你不能联络他 跟他玩玩吗 |
[37:32] | I don’t know, Kima. | 我不清楚 Kima |
[37:33] | I mean, it’d be pressing. | 我是说 那样很显眼 |
[37:35] | What about her? | 她怎么样 |
[37:36] | Little Squeak off of Lanvale. | Lanvale那边的小Squeak |
[37:40] | Yeah, she used to boostfor Turtle Wells’ old mob. | 认识 她以前给Turtle Wells的老帮派跑腿 |
[37:43] | She’s lost a little bit of weight, too. I mean,looking a lot better than I remember. | 她也减了点儿体重 比我印象里好看不少 |
[37:47] | And I remember a lot about that girl. | 我记得那姑娘很多事情 |
[37:50] | Damn, Bubs, is there anybody West Side you don’t know? | 靠 Bubs 西边有你不认识的人吗 |
[37:53] | Just citizens and shit. | 只有正经市民吧 |
[37:58] | My CI knows the girl. | 我的线人认识那姑娘 |
[38:00] | – He can work her? – He’s smooth, yeah. | – 他能策反她吗 – 他很老练 当然 |
[38:02] | Check this. | 瞧这个 |
[38:09] | That’s Western District. | 那是西区分局 |
[38:10] | – What, Stringer’s calling the Western? – Maybe he’s surrendering. | – 什么 Stringer在给西区分局打电话 – 也许他要自首 |
[38:14] | After all the work we’ve done, I’d never forgive the son of a bitch. | 在咱们千辛万苦之后 我决不原谅这混蛋 |
[38:21] | Go down. Go down and out. | 下去 下去 |
[38:27] | Oh, sweet! Look at the hands! | 爽 瞧瞧这手 |
[38:37] | What’s up? My knuckleheads didn’t post? | 怎么了 我那些混混没露面吗 |
[38:39] | Yeah, they did, but they left. | 不 他们去了 不过又离开了 |
[38:44] | Over here! | 这边儿 |
[38:50] | Looking for a discount, old man? | 找打折货吗 老家伙 |
[38:52] | Nah, but I’m looking for you. | 不 我来找你的 |
[38:54] | Why, something come up missing? | 为啥 丢了东西吗 |
[38:56] | Came past to apologize. | 过来道歉的 |
[38:58] | I’m new at this coaching thing and got us off on the wrong foot. | 我当教练是新手 我们开始有点矛盾 |
[39:03] | I ain’t gonna leave it between us, with you thinking I gave up on y’all. | 我不会让你们觉得被放弃 不会记着你们的过错 |
[39:07] | Motherfucker’s memory weak as shit. We the one bailed out on him. | 王八蛋记性差得很 是我们抛弃了他的 |
[39:13] | Anyway, I’m here now. | 无论如何 我现在来了 |
[39:21] | Let me understand. | 让我弄明白 |
[39:22] | You wanna sell drug traffickers a series of cell phones… | 你们要把一批手机卖给毒贩子 |
[39:24] | that are pre-approved for telephonic intercepts. | 手机都预先获得监听许可 |
[39:27] | And you want me to sign off on court-ordered taps… | 而你们要我签署监听的法庭指令 |
[39:31] | on a bunch of phones that, at the time I’m signing the order… | 在我对这批手机签署法庭指令的时候 |
[39:34] | have not been used for any illegal activity whatsoever. | 它们尚未被用于任何非法活动 |
[39:37] | If you’re looking for precedents, Your Honor, there aren’t any. | 你要寻求先例的话 法官大人 几乎没有 |
[39:40] | It’s circumstantial PC at best. | 这最多是依据情况而定的合法理由 |
[39:48] | What the hell, let’s do it. | 管它的 咱们就试试 |
[39:50] | Let the Court of Appeals sort it out, if it even gets that far. | 让法庭上诉解决它吧 除非本案能走到那步 |
[40:04] | Quite the legal mind. | 好强的司法意识啊 |
[40:32] | Buy you a drink? | 请你喝一杯吧 |
[40:33] | Why the fuck you coming up behind me? | 你他妈的怎么从我身后靠上来 |
[40:35] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[40:56] | Bushy top. | 乱头发 (Jimmy外号) |
[40:57] | He called. I didn’t know if I’d find you here so late. | 被传来的 我没想到 这么晚能在这儿找到你 |
[40:59] | Just getting ready for COMSTAT tomorrow. | 为明天的情况通报做准备 |
[41:01] | So what’s up, Major? | 有啥情况 警司 |
[41:07] | So your unit is still working a drug war, right? | 你们组还在调查毒品战争 对吧 |
[41:11] | Working it hard. | 查得很辛苦 |
[41:13] | Does the name Avon Barksdale do anything for you? | 有个人Avon Barksdale 跟你们有什么关系吗 |
[41:17] | – He’s a player? – He’s the main guy. | – 他是个参与者 – 他是主要目标 |
[41:19] | We thought he was down, but he popped up in September. | 我们以为他完蛋了 可他在九月突然出现 |
[41:22] | You add him to the equation, it goes a long way to explaining the violence. | 你把他算进去 说明暴力情况就要很长时间 |
[41:27] | So it wouldn’t be a stretch if he got shot? | 那么 如果他中枪 这就能够解释吧 |
[41:29] | You heard he got shot? | 你听说 他被枪击吗 |
[41:31] | You know when or where? I could run it out quick. | 你知道时间地点吗 我可以很快查清楚 |
[41:33] | Nah, ain’t gonna make no difference. | 别 那样没什么用 |
[41:34] | He didn’t post up at any emergency room… from what I hear. | 他又不会出现在急诊室 据我所知啊 |
[41:40] | Major, I’m gonna be straight with you. We’re running wires into his people. | 警司 我坦白跟你讲 我们正在监听他的人马 |
[41:44] | barely above the street. So far, we haven’t even put an eyeball on him. | 几乎只在街头人马的程度 目前 我们没监视到他本人 |
[41:53] | Supposed to be laying his head there. | 假设他本人就在那里 |
[41:56] | I need you to check that out, get back to me as soon as you can. | 我需要你查实这个 尽快答复我 |
[41:59] | You got a CI, huh? | 你有个线人 |
[42:00] | You wanna see if your man’s creds are bona fide. | 你想看看你的(男)人信用是否可靠 |
[42:04] | Don’t try to play me, bushy top. | 别想套我 乱头发 |
[42:06] | I didn’t say male. I didn’t say female. | 我没说男人 我没说女人 |
[42:09] | All right. I’ll get surveillance going right away. | 好吧 我马上安排监视 |
[42:12] | According to my source, Barksdale’s name is on the paperwork. | 根据我的线人 Barksdale的名字在那房产登记上 |
[42:15] | No shit. | 真的 |
[42:18] | Now, you get me a confirmation on that and call me back on the cell. | 现在 你给我确认一下 来电打到我的手机 |
[42:24] | – Good luck tomorrow. – Yeah, right. | – 明天走运啊 – 是啊 对啊 |
[42:56] | Sham Sham. | |
[42:59] | Shamrock Shamrock. | |
[43:02] | Run these over to Levy for me. | 替我把这个送给Levy |
[43:04] | Tell him I want a read on it. | 告诉他 我让他看看这个 |
[43:06] | A read? | 看看 |
[43:08] | Fresh eyes. Tell him I’ll call him tomorrow. | 新开拓下眼界 告诉他 我明天给他打电话 |
[43:11] | All right. | 好吧 |
[43:19] | Come on, Mr. Bodyguard. | 走吧 保镖先生 |
[43:51] | And so we’re gonna come at her like that. | 那么 我们打算这样接近她 |
[43:53] | So you’re gonna give me these phones to sell? | 你们要我把这些手机卖掉吗 |
[43:56] | The money comes back, Bubs. | 钱要收回来 Bubs |
[43:58] | All of it? | 全部收回吗 |
[44:04] | – Is that Beadie Russell? – Looks like. | – 那是Beadie Russell吗 – 看着像是 |
[44:08] | Whoa, yo, you can’t turn from this lane! | 喔 你们不能从这条车道拐弯啊 |
[44:16] | Sweet Beatrice Russell. | 亲爱的Beatrice Russell |
[44:22] | I was just gonna say hey. | 我只想打个招呼 |
[44:29] | North and Pulaski. | North和Pulaski街口 |
[44:31] | That photo was taken at 4:00 p.m., prime time for the street-level dealer. | 照片是下午4点拍摄的 这时是街头交易的黄金时段 |
[44:37] | That is Riggs and Calhoun. | 这是在Riggs和Calhoun街口 |
[44:40] | Mount and Fayette. | Mount和Fayette街口 |
[44:42] | Edmondson and Brice. That’s your old foot post, Deputy. | Edmondson和Brice街口 这是你原来的巡逻区 副局长 |
[44:46] | I know where it is, Major. | 我知道那地方 警司 |
[44:48] | What I don’t know and very much want to know is… | 我所不知道 特别想知道的是 |
[44:52] | where is the West Baltimore drug trade? | 巴尔的摩西区的毒品交易在哪里 |
[44:54] | I hope, Major, these are not staged photographs you’re showing us. | 警司 我希望你给我们看的 这些照片不是摆拍的 |
[44:58] | No, sir, they are not. | 不 长官 它们不是的 |
[45:01] | No, Deputy, I found another approach. | 不 副局长 我另辟蹊径 |
[45:03] | I’m all ears, Bunny. | 我洗耳恭听 Bunny |
[45:05] | – I moved them off the corners. – God damn it! | – 我把他们从街角清除了 – 我靠 |
[45:08] | Don’t be coy with me, Major. I can see that. | 别给我卖关子 警司 我能看出了 |
[45:11] | What I want to know is how the fuck you managed to move them… | 我想知道的是 你他妈的怎么把他们清除掉 |
[45:14] | and where the fuck they are now. | 他们现在他妈的在哪里 |
[45:17] | Deputy… | 副局长 |
[45:20] | I don’t know quite how to put this, but we… | 我不知这该从何说起 不过我们 |
[45:23] | I mean, I… | 我是说 我 |
[45:26] | I began by identifying those areas of my district… | 我开始区分我辖区内的地段 |
[45:29] | where drug trafficking was least harmful. | 在哪里的毒品交易破坏最小 |
[45:31] | I proceeded to push all street-level dealing towards those areas. | 我试图把所有的街头交易 驱赶到那些地段 |
[45:35] | Now, at first… | 刚开始时 |
[45:37] | dealing with the juveniles on them corners, I had little success. | 跟街角的少年毒贩打交道 我没什么成效 |
[45:41] | But ultimately… | 不过最终 |
[45:43] | by rounding up all the mid-level dealers in my district… | 靠招集我辖区内所有的中层毒贩 |
[45:48] | and making them an offer they couldn’t refuse… | 给他们一个他们无法拒绝的提议 |
[45:50] | – I was able to… – You made them an offer? | – 我能够让 – 你给他们一个提议吗 |
[45:52] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[45:56] | Either they move their people | 除非他们把他们的人马 |
[45:59] | to one of three designated areas… | 迁到三个指定区域之一 |
[46:02] | where drug enforcement was not a district priority… | 在那里 缉毒不是警察优先任务 |
[46:06] | or they face the wrath of every able-bodied soul in my district. | 否则他们要面对我辖区每个警察的打击 |
[46:13] | Major, I don’t understand. | 警司 我不明白啊 |
[46:15] | The only time we can hold a drug corner is when we assign officers to stand there. | 我们唯一能控制毒品街角的时候 就是我们指派警官在那里站岗 |
[46:19] | Your slides don’t suggest any concerted deployment on any corners. | 你的幻灯片显示 任何街角没有安排任何警力 |
[46:23] | How were you able to… | 你怎么能够… |
[46:24] | Jesus Christ, you nit, don’t you see what he’s done? | 老天啊 你个笨笨 你看不出他做了什么吗 |
[46:28] | He’s legalized drugs! | 他把毒品合法化了 |
[46:31] | Actually, I elected to ignore them. | 实际上 我选择无视他们 |
[46:33] | You lost your fucking mind. He’s lost his fucking mind. | 你他妈的发疯了 他他妈的发疯了 |
[46:38] | You, in my office. Now! | 你 到我办公室 马上 |
[46:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[46:44] | That’s it, gentlemen. | 就这样 先生们 |
[47:12] | She’s a go. | 她出发了 |
[47:13] | Showtime, Bubs. | 开演了 Bubs |
[47:27] | Oh, shit. | 靠 |
[47:30] | – Sister Squeak. – Bottom-end Bubbles. | – Squeak妹妹 – 老底哥Bubbles |
[47:33] | Where you been, girl? Been a long time. | 你去哪儿了 妞儿 好长时间啦 |
[47:35] | T-shirts? | T恤衫 |
[47:36] | What the hell kind of money is in T-shirts? | T恤衫有啥赚头儿 |
[47:39] | Girl, you just don’t know. | 妞儿 你还不知道 |
[47:40] | But how’s your game? I heard you was locked up. | 你情况怎样 我听说你被关起来了 |
[47:42] | Shit, I been on paper for a year. I got some things going. | 靠 我上报纸有一年啦 我还有事要办 |
[47:45] | – Yeah, I can see that. Looking all good… – How’s he doing? | – 对啊 我瞧出来了 气色这么好 – 他怎么样 |
[47:49] | Talk a cat off a fish cart. | 在把猫从鱼筐里劝出来 |
[47:50] | All right, Bubs, I gotta get. | 好吧 Bubs 我得走啦 |
[47:53] | I’ll see you later on. | 咱们回头见 |
[47:57] | Yo, Squeak, Squeak! I about forgot. | 喂Squeak 我差点忘了 |
[48:00] | I can sell you one of these real cheap, if you got use for the shit. | 你如果用得着 我可以把这个很便宜卖给你 |
[48:07] | I’m fucking dead. | 我死翘翘了 |
[48:09] | You mean, we’re fucking dead. We’re all dead behind this shit. | 你是说 咱们要死翘翘了 咱们都要栽在这上面 |
[48:13] | Jesus Christ. | 老天爷啊 |
[48:16] | You know, what I did, I did knowingly and on my own. | 你们瞧 我做的事 是刻意为之 自作主张 |
[48:19] | I mean, my men had nothing to do with this. | 我是说 我的下属与此无关 |
[48:21] | They thought it was part of some elaborate trap. | 他们以为 这是某种精心圈套的一部分 |
[48:24] | So if you need me to fall on that sword, I’m good with that. | 如果你需要我来背黑锅 我可以接受 |
[48:28] | You’re good with it? | 你可以接受 |
[48:30] | Hey, you know I got my vacation time, | 你知道我有休假时间 |
[48:32] | and that’s 30 in a couple of months. | 另外 一两个月后 我就执勤30年了 |
[48:35] | So if you need me to fall, I’m ready. | 如果你要我来扛 我都准备好了 |
[48:38] | But don’t let me hear that you’re taking any punitive action against my people. | 不过 别告诉我 你要对我的下属采取任何惩罚措施 |
[48:42] | Because I can get on the soapbox, and I can lie as good as the next man… | 因为我会大肆宣传 我还可以跟下一任一样说谎 |
[48:46] | if I have to. | 如果我迫不得已 |
[48:47] | Are you threatening me? | 你在威胁我吗 |
[48:52] | I believe I am, sir. | 我想是的 长官 |
[48:54] | My apologies. | 我很抱歉 |
[48:57] | Bunny, you cocksucker, I gotta give it to you! A brilliant idea! | Bunny 你个混蛋 我得夸你这个 绝妙好计 |
[49:01] | Insane and illegal, but stone-fucking brilliant, nonetheless. | 疯狂且非法 不过无论如何 绝对妙不可言 |
[49:06] | After all my putting my foot up people’s asses to decrease the numbers, | 在我强压众人降低犯罪数据之后 |
[49:09] | he comes in and in one stroke… | 他来了 一招制敌 |
[49:12] | gets a fucking 14% decrease. | 降低了他妈的14% |
[49:15] | Fucking shame it’s gonna end our careers, but still… | 这要终结了我们的前途 太他妈的可惜了 不过还是很赞啊 |
[49:20] | Look, y’all probably tired of hearing from me, but… | 你们可能听够了我的话 不过 |
[49:28] | I brought these letters… | 我带来这些来信 |
[49:32] | from community associations, ministers, business people, citizens. | 来自社区组织 部门官员 商业人士 普通市民 |
[49:37] | And they’re all positive. | 它们都是正面评价 |
[49:40] | They’re all happy that the dealers are off the corners. | 毒贩离开街角 他们都很高兴 |
[49:43] | You think that’s gonna save our asses, | 你以为 这能挽救我们吗 |
[49:47] | do you? | 是吗 |
[49:49] | No, I guess not, but | 不 我看不行 不过 |
[49:52] | that and my badge is all I got. | 这些和我的警徽 是我拥有的一切 |
[49:54] | I might have your badge, Major, | 我要收了你的警徽 警司 |
[49:57] | but not today. | 可是不是今天 |
[49:59] | I don’t wanna draw any attention to this shit… | 在我们准备好声明以前 |
[50:01] | before we’re ready to speak to it. | 我不想把任何注意引到这摊屎上 |
[50:06] | So if you have any vacation time, | 如果你有任何休假时间 |
[50:08] | you’re taking it now. | 你现在就用吧 |
[50:10] | Do not report for a shift | 在通知以前 |
[50:13] | until notified. | 别来上班 |
[50:29] | One more thing, sir. | 还有件事 长官 |
[50:31] | A Sun reporter is aware of my deployment. | 一个太阳报记者发现了我的安排 |
[50:35] | I told him an investigation was pending. | 我告诉他 一次调查悬而未决 |
[50:38] | He promised to delay the article. | 他拖延拖延这次报道 |
[50:40] | How long? | 多长时间 |
[50:42] | About a week, tops. | 大概一周 最多 |
[50:50] | I was with Superstroke on the pool circuit in the early days… | 早年间 我跟Superstroke帮 搞合作生意 |
[50:53] | the mostly it was pickpocketing and short cons. | 大部分是扒窃和小骗局 |
[50:56] | I did the long-distance access card heist before cell phones got popular. | 在手机流行以前 我窃取过长途电话卡话费 |
[51:00] | You crypt numbers? | 你能破解号码吗 |
[51:02] | Yeah, I favored the airports, yeah. | 行 我喜欢在机场地区 |
[51:05] | – Can you still read numbers? – Whoa, whoa, what’s up with this? | – 你还能听出号码吗 – 喔 喔 这是咋回事 |
[51:07] | Your man think I brought him bad merchandise? | 你男人以为我带来烂卖家吗 |
[51:08] | ‘Cause if that what he think, we can just beat feet right now. | 如果他这么认为 我们可以马上走人 |
[51:12] | Damn, Bernard, why you acting all CIA and shit? | 靠 Bernard 你为啥来这套间谍把戏 |
[51:14] | We trying to make money here. | 咱们是来赚钱的 |
[51:16] | If you had to answer to the people I do… | 如果你必须向我要汇报的人解释 |
[51:17] | your ass would be damn more sight cautious, too, that’s all I’m saying. | 你他妈的会更小心的 告诉你吧 |
[51:19] | I appreciate caution, | 我欣赏谨慎从事 |
[51:22] | ’cause I’m hanging out here, too. | 因为我在这儿也有风险 |
[51:25] | Give it a go. Use a cell phone. | 试试吧 用手机来 |
[51:38] | Marlene, you send that copy off to Paris? | Marlene 你把那复印件发到巴黎了吗 |
[51:41] | Thank you, darling. | 谢谢 宝贝儿 |
[51:43] | That will work. I’m at the airport. | 那样可以 我在机场 |
[51:45] | The shuttle, yes. | 穿梭巴士 对 |
[52:17] | Now, that last number might be a seven. | 最后一个数字可能是7 |
[52:19] | I’m not too sure with these small keypads and all. | 对这些小键盘手机 我不太有把握 |
[52:22] | We can do business. | 咱们可以做生意 |
[52:27] | That’s it. One-two, one-two, one-two. | 就这样 1 2 1 2 1 2 |
[52:32] | One-two, that’s it. One-two, there you go. | 1 2 就这样 1 2 你继续 |
[52:36] | All right, there it is. Now you getting it. | 好吧 就这样 现在你懂了 |
[52:39] | Keep that left hand up. | 把左手抬起来 |
[52:47] | All right. Watch your balance now. | 好的 现在注意你的平衡 |
[52:50] | Don’t lean forward. Don’t lean too much. Don’t lean too forward, all right? | 不要前倾 别太前倾 别太前倾 好吗 |
[52:53] | All right, let’s go. Don’t lean too forward, that’s right. | 好的 来吧 别太前倾 很好 |
[52:56] | One-two, pivot. | 1 2 转身 |
[52:57] | You’re kidding. | 你在开玩笑 |
[52:59] | Tell me he’s kidding. | 告诉我 他在开玩笑 |
[53:02] | You’re kidding, right? | 你在开玩笑 对吧 |
[53:04] | He did it without our knowledge. | 他瞒着我们操作的 |
[53:07] | Without your knowledge. | 瞒着你 |
[53:09] | Well, that’s worse. You’re the Commissioner. | 那更糟糕 你是总局长 |
[53:12] | Was the Commissioner. | 以前是局长 |
[53:14] | You think the buck’s gonna stop in this office, you’re wrong. | 你以为这篓子能在这里解决 你搞错了 |
[53:18] | If I might… | 请容许我 |
[53:20] | these are letters from people in his district. | 这些是他辖区的来信 |
[53:23] | Ministers, business people, voters. | 部门官员 生意人 选民 |
[53:27] | All glowing reports. | 全是溢美之辞 |
[53:29] | And there’s the 14% reductionin crime in the Western. | 另外 西区有14%的犯罪下降 |
[53:34] | That’s not an anomaly. | 这可不是寻常事 |
[53:37] | It’s hard data. | 这是硬指标 |
[53:39] | Now, we can clean it up, make it go away. | 眼下 咱们可以把它收拾干净 把它抹掉 |
[53:43] | The press might already have wind of it, but we can explain | 媒体可能已经收到风声 不过我们可以把这 |
[53:45] | that as some sort of a new initiative. | 解释成一种新策略 |
[53:49] | Trap high-end drug dealers. | 来诱捕毒贩高层 |
[53:52] | 14% 14%. | |
[53:54] | If we handle this right, | 如果我们处理得当 |
[53:57] | we might all get out from underneath. | 我们也许都能逃过一劫 |
[53:59] | No mud on anybody. | 谁都没污点 |
[54:03] | No. No. | 不 不行 |
[54:07] | I trusted you, Erv, I really did. | 我信任过你 Erv 我非常信任 |
[54:09] | You let me down. | 你让我失望 |
[54:11] | Now, this thing goes wrong, no telling the damage. | 这事搞砸 损失就大发了 |
[54:14] | On this, you walk point. | 处理不好 你得走人 |
[54:15] | That’s the way things work, Erv. You know it as well as I do. | 那就是解决之道 Erv 你跟我一样明白 |
[54:25] | Thank you, Ervin. | 谢谢 Ervin |
[54:28] | I’ll be over shortly is the detailed plan on | 我很快会有怎样立即处理 |
[54:30] | how this shit gets cleaned up immediately. | 这个烂摊子的详细安排 |
[54:49] | If you could call this shit something other than what it is… | 如果你能给这玩意儿换个名称 |
[54:53] | Don’t even think it. | 压根别想 |
[55:00] | The way it works is this. | 事情是这么安排的 |
[55:02] | If you don’t re-up the minutes on your cell phone before 60 days… | 如果超期60天 你还没给你的手机充值 |
[55:05] | the wireless company recycles the phone numbers. | 移动公司就回收那些号码 |
[55:07] | And that’s where I get them. | 我就在那里搞到号码 |
[55:09] | I put the word out on the street that I’m buying tossed-off burners… | 我放出风声说 我要收购一次性手机 |
[55:12] | paying $2 a pop. | 每个两美元 |
[55:13] | Street people bring me hundreds. | 街上的人拿成百个给我 |
[55:15] | I bring them in here to my niece, she jiggles the computer… | 我把它们拿到我侄女这里 她在电脑上设置一下 |
[55:18] | juices them up another 200 minutes on a bogus account. | 用假帐号给每台充值200分钟 |
[55:21] | And that automatically extends the life of the phone | 那样给手机自动延长 |
[55:24] | for another 60 days. | 使用期60天 |
[55:26] | She charges me $20 on each phone on her end. | 她这里每台收我20美元 |
[55:29] | I double it or more on the street to make mine. | 我翻倍加价后卖到街上 获得我的利润 |
[55:32] | So what you saying? | 你说的是什么意思 |
[55:34] | Baby, a standard Tracfone with 200, maybe 400 minutes | 宝贝儿 正常预付费手机 有200 或者400分钟通话时间 |
[55:37] | on it gonna run you $150, $200 easy. | 每台至少要花你150美元 200美元 |
[55:40] | I charge you an even $100. You clear $50 on each phone. | 即使我每台要你100美元 你每台至少赚50美元 |
[55:44] | That’s if you can back them up with receipts. | 如果你能给它们 提供相应的收据 那才可以 |
[55:46] | I gotta show receipts looking like they from different places, or I can’t play. | 我必须给他们明显来自 不同卖点的收据 否则我不干 |
[55:51] | Can we accommodate the good man? | 咱们能配合这位先生吗 |
[55:53] | Damn, Calvin, you know I got the bingo tonight. | 靠 Calvin 你明知我今晚要玩游戏的 |
[56:08] | Look, friend, I ain’t sure you wanna be around here… | 听着 朋友 我不确定你想来这里与否 |
[56:11] | and I’m damn sure we’re getting tired of having you. | 我能肯定我们受够你了 |
[56:13] | That plain enough? | 够明白了吧 |
[56:14] | You should know by now, I don’t wanna be around no bunch of cocksucking faggots. | 你现在该明白 我不想混迹于同性恋场所 |
[56:18] | But I ain’t gonna stop coming round till I run up on Omar. | 可是在我遇到Omar以前 我会不停到访的 |
[56:20] | You might want to get the word out. | 你该把话传出去 |
[56:22] | For the last time, I don’t know him. | 最后说一次 我不认识他 |
[56:24] | Then I’m back tomorrow. | 那我明天再来 |
[56:51] | Maybe I can help you? | 也许我能帮到你 |
[56:57] | I don’t doubt it for a minute. | 我从未怀疑过 |