| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:35] | That’s far enough. | 站住别动 |
| [00:37] | Drop your laundry and turn slowly. | 放下衣物袋 慢慢转过身来 |
| [00:44] | So you gonna rob me now? | 这么说你要抢劫? |
| [00:46] | I need to remind you who I am? | 要我提醒你我是谁吗? |
| [00:48] | Omar, isn’t it? | Omar 对吗? |
| [00:55] | Pull it slowly. Then toss it. | 把枪慢慢拔出来 扔掉它 |
| [00:58] | Oh, I will move slow. | 我会慢慢拔出来 |
| [01:00] | I ain’t tossing nothing, Bow Tie. | 但我不会扔 小礼服 |
| [01:04] | So whatever you gonna do, you might as well go ahead and make it quick. | 不管你想干什么 赶紧行动 废话少说 |
| [01:08] | I knew you’d come back. | 我知道你会回来 |
| [01:10] | I trust you didn’t lose sleep over it. | 我想你不会因此失眠吧 |
| [01:12] | Worrying about you would be like wondering if the sun gonna come up. | 担心你简直是杞人忧天 |
| [01:16] | I ain’t about to wild out over it. | 我连眉头都不会皱一下 |
| [01:19] | What I want to know is how you found me. | 但我好奇你怎么找到我的 |
| [01:21] | Your boy, he didn’t give you up easy. | 你的人说的 可吃了不少苦头 |
| [01:24] | Ain’t no sugar-water run through them veins. | 不会是给他注射糖水吧 |
| [01:26] | – You kill him? – He’s resting. | – 你杀了他? – 他死得很安详 |
| [01:30] | I see you favor a .45. | 看来你喜欢点45口径 |
| [01:32] | Tonight I do. | 就今晚 |
| [01:34] | And I keeps one in the chamber, in case you pondering. | 顺便告诉你 我家里还留着一把 |
| [01:40] | Nice showpiece you got there. | 你那把家伙不错 |
| [01:42] | Walther PPK .380, double action. | Walther PPK 点380口径 双发 |
| [01:46] | Hear them Walthers like to jump some. | 听说Walther常会打偏 |
| [01:48] | As will you, with one in your elbow. | 你那把可能会打到你手肘 |
| [01:50] | That gun ain’t got enough firepower to make my joint useless. | 我带的子弹还打不残我的关节 |
| [01:53] | It definitely won’t stop me from emptying out half my mag. | 但我绝对会不惜火力对付你 |
| [01:56] | You might not hit me. | 你可能打不到我 |
| [01:57] | This range? And this caliber? | 在这个射程? 用这种口径? |
| [02:01] | Even if I miss, I can’t miss. | 即使打偏也能打中你 |
| [02:03] | I admire a man with confidence. | 我欣赏自信的人 |
| [02:05] | I don’t see no sweat on your brow neither, bro. | 我也没见你流一滴汗 老兄 |
| [02:14] | I suppose we could stand here all night. | 也许我们可以在这里站一晚上 |
| [02:16] | Suppose we could. | 也许吧 |
| [02:18] | Or settle this once and forever. | 或者一劳永逸 |
| [02:26] | I want to ask you something, brother. | 我要问你一件事 老弟 |
| [02:35] | Omar listening. | Omar听着呢 |
| [04:31] | – I’m going to the West. – All right. | – 我要去西区了 – 好的 |
| [04:33] | – Peace out. – All right. | – 回见 – 好 |
| [04:37] | Here we go. | 开始了 |
| [04:44] | Yo. I need some face time with the man. | 喂 我要见老板 |
| [04:47] | Hold on, I’ll holler back at you, man. | 等我打给你 |
| [04:49] | That’d be Shamrock. | 那是Shamrock |
| [04:50] | Assuming Stringer Bell is the man, now we wait for the return call. | 假设Stringer Bell就是老板 我们就坐等回电吧 |
| [04:55] | This is beautiful. | 干得漂亮 |
| [04:57] | Lester, can you actually believe we fucking sold the wiretaps to the targets. | Lester 你相信我们把窃听器 卖给了窃听目标吗? |
| [05:02] | For a week at least. | 至少能信一周 |
| [05:05] | Maybe we ducked a bullet. | 我们可以隐瞒一发子弹 |
| [05:07] | Maybe we clean this mess quietly… | 悄悄收拾这个烂摊子 |
| [05:10] | throw some horseshit at whatever reporter shows up… | 对记者随便胡扯一番 |
| [05:13] | and the Mayor forgives and forgets. | 市长就会得饶人处且饶人 |
| [05:15] | We’re ready to move on this, right? | 我们已准备好行动了吧? |
| [05:17] | As soon as we get the word, we shut down all three zones… | 只要上头一发令 我们就封锁整三个区 |
| [05:20] | toss everyone into wagons. | 让所有人全部上车 |
| [05:21] | There’ll be nothing left of it before midnight shift. | 午夜换班前不会留下蛛丝马迹 |
| [05:24] | So what the fuck are we waiting on for a day and half? | 那还要等一天半干什么? |
| [05:27] | Why isn’t the Hall calling us? | 市政厅为何不召集我们? |
| [05:37] | – Mayor’s Office. – Commissioner Burrell for Mayor Royce. | – 市长办公室 – Burrel局长要找Royce市长 |
| [05:40] | – I’ve heard enough. – Hold on, Coleman. | – 够了 – 别急 Coleman |
| [05:42] | Come on, let the man talk, huh? | 拜托 听他说完 |
| [05:44] | Excuse me, Mayor. I have Commissioner Burrell on the line. | 打扰了 市长 Burrell局长来电 |
| [05:46] | – He says it’s urgent. – I’ll bet it is. | – 他说有要事 – 没错 |
| [05:49] | He wants to move, Clarence. | 他想要行动了 Clarence |
| [05:51] | He wants to clean this shit up yesterday, and so do we. | 他想收拾昨天的烂摊子 我们也想 |
| [05:53] | Tell him to hold. Go ahead, Gene. | 让他等等 你继续说 Gene |
| [05:56] | Look, I’m not a politician, I’m an academic. | 听着 我不懂政治 我只是个学者 |
| [06:00] | All I know is that from a public health perspective… | 我只知道从公众健康的角度看 |
| [06:02] | there are remarkable things happening in the free zones. | 自由贸易区里正发生非同寻常的事 |
| [06:05] | Needle exchanges, on-site blood testing, condom distribution. | 毒品交易 现场验血 发放安全套 |
| [06:09] | Most of all, we’re interacting with an at-risk community that is largely elusive. | 最难的是这帮人大多很特殊 |
| [06:13] | I mean, we’re even talking some of these people into drug treatment. | 我们甚至要说服一些人 接受戒毒 |
| [06:15] | And that’s just what UM and Bon Secours have brought to the table. | 这就是UM和Bon Secours 在谈的事情 |
| [06:19] | If this thing were sanctioned… | 如果它被批准 |
| [06:20] | my department could put public resources into play. | 我的部门可以调动公共资源 |
| [06:23] | You people can’t see the forest here. | 你们没有看清大局 |
| [06:26] | Odell? Odell? | |
| [06:28] | When the story breaks, the ministers will surely be against you. | 这事万一泄露出去 部长们肯定会反对你 |
| [06:32] | And most of the City Council will be walking sideways… | 市政厅大部分人员都会倒戈 |
| [06:35] | away from your administration. | 离开你的部门 |
| [06:37] | And my guess is the Governor and the Legislature… | 我猜想州长和立法机构 |
| [06:40] | will use this opportunity to piss on the city from a great height. | 会利用这次机会把事情闹大 |
| [06:43] | And Washington? | 而华盛顿呢? |
| [06:46] | Can you imagine how far the United States Department of Justice… | 你能想象美国司法部有多想 |
| [06:49] | is gonna crawl up your ass behind this? | 在背后戳你脊梁骨吗? |
| [06:52] | Crime is down, Odell. | 犯罪率下降了 Odell |
| [06:56] | Medical people are telling me this could work. | 医疗部门告诉我这办法可行 |
| [06:58] | I mean, a 14% decline in felonies citywide… | 全城重罪率已下降14% |
| [07:02] | I might be untouchable on this. Now, look, we need to think. | 他们可能查不到我 我们得好好想想 |
| [07:05] | See if we can keep this thing going without calling it what it really is, huh? | 能否在掩盖事实的基础上继续执行 |
| [07:09] | – Jesus. – Now, there’s got to be a way. | – 老天 – 肯定会有办法的 |
| [07:11] | I want you to talk this thing out. Hey, Erv, thanks for holding. | 我要你们详细讨论一下 喂 Erv 久等 |
| [07:14] | Yes, but… | 没错 但… |
| [07:20] | Yes, I understand. | 是 我理解 |
| [07:23] | Then I’ll wait to hear from you. | 那我等你消息 |
| [07:26] | We’re to hold off on any action in Hamsterdam. | Hamsterdam的任何行动必须延后 |
| [07:29] | No arrests, no movement until further notice. | 在接到通知前不许行动 不准捉拿任何人 |
| [07:33] | He says he wants to regroup. | 他说他要重组 |
| [07:36] | Determine the most effective course of action. | 确定最有效的行动方针 |
| [07:39] | Translate that for me, will you, Erv? | 给我解释一遍 Erv |
| [07:41] | I don’t speak his fucked-up lingo. | 我可听不懂他的鸟语 |
| [07:43] | Royce is figuring a way to put all of us in the guillotine… | Royce正想办法 把我们所有人送上断头台 |
| [07:47] | and keep the blood from spraying anywhere near the Hall. | 而不让市政厅发生任何流血事件 |
| [07:50] | Shit, I’ll be goddamned if I’m gonna go out like that. | 见鬼 要是我这样退出就死定了 |
| [07:54] | Bent over in public. | 转向公众 |
| [07:56] | I can spin the story just as well as that motherfucker. | 我可以和那混蛋一样编故事 |
| [07:58] | You’re gonna go to the press? | 你要告诉媒体? |
| [08:00] | Not me. | 我不会 |
| [08:01] | But I know a slick little bastard who will happily put His Honor’s shit in the street. | 但我认识一个不在乎恶名的小滑头 |
| [08:09] | Something funny about that? | 发现问题了吗? |
| [08:11] | ‘Cause I look in the paper and I see all these Federal grants coming down, but nothing for B&B. | 我只看到文件里有政府拨款 但B&B一个子儿也没有 |
| [08:17] | You’re expecting what? | 你想有什么? |
| [08:19] | Payout. A big payout for what we put in, man. | 还款 付清我们预支的一大笔钱 |
| [08:22] | Federal dollars on them Howard Street rehabs. | 政府给戒毒所拨的款 |
| [08:24] | – You gave money up front? – $250,000, yep. | – 你预支了钱? – 是的 25万美金 |
| [08:27] | To Clay Davis. | 付给Clay Davis? |
| [08:30] | How you know? | 你怎么知道? |
| [08:32] | What you saying? He’s running game? | 你想说什么? 他在耍我? |
| [08:35] | No, hell, no, he ain’t that brazen. | 不会的 他还没这么无耻 |
| [08:37] | Let me guess. | 让我猜猜 |
| [08:38] | He’s told you about the faucet. | 他跟你说了水龙头 |
| [08:41] | Or was it the goose that laid the golden egg? | 还是下金蛋的鹅? |
| [08:44] | You ever actually meet the man? | 你见过真人吗? |
| [08:45] | Did you ever actually see any of your cash reach anyone in authority? | 你亲眼见到你的钱 交到政府人员手里吗? |
| [08:48] | Yeah, I met the guy at the Federal Building. Yeah, I met him. | 是的 我见过联邦大楼里的人 我见过他 |
| [08:50] | Yeah? What office? | 是吗? 哪间办公室? |
| [08:54] | He came down to the lobby. | 他下楼到大厅来的 |
| [09:00] | He rainmade you. | 他给你设了圈套 |
| [09:03] | A guy says if you pay him, he can make it rain. | 一个人说如果你付钱给他 他能求到雨 |
| [09:05] | You pay him. If and when it rains, he takes the credit. | 你给他钱 如果真下雨 就是他的功劳 |
| [09:09] | If and when it doesn’t, he finds reasons for you to pay him more. | 如果没有下 他就让你付更多的钱给他 |
| [09:12] | Clay Davis rainmade you. | Clay Davis耍了你 |
| [09:13] | No, man… he got them building permits in no time at all, man. | 不可能…他一转眼就 得到了进出大楼的许可 |
| [09:17] | I mean, we bribing these motherfuckers. | 我们贿赂了这帮混蛋 |
| [09:19] | – He got the city contractor’s money back. – How much? | – 他追回了市政建设的承包费 – 多少? |
| [09:21] | – $35,000 so far. – On the $250,000 you gave him? | – 至今有3万5美金 – 而你给了他25万? |
| [09:24] | – It’s for bribing the motherfuckers. – There are no bribes! | – 这是贿赂的钱 – 根本就没有贿赂! |
| [09:28] | You really think a State Senator is going to risk his salary… | 你真以为一位州参议员 愿意拿薪水 |
| [09:32] | and his position by walking into a Federal office… | 和职位冒险 带着装满毒品赃款的手提箱 |
| [09:34] | with a briefcase full of drug money? | 大摇大摆走进联邦大楼? |
| [09:36] | I seen Chunky, Chunky Coates. | 我还见到Chunky Chunky Coates |
| [09:38] | Chunky Coates gets his grant money same way everyone does. | Chunky Coates和大家一样领拨款 |
| [09:40] | He fills out applications, he makes sure the plans meet spec… | 他填写申请 确保计划符合规格 |
| [09:43] | then he prays like hell. | 然后拼命祈祷 |
| [09:46] | This is an old game in this town, and Clay Davis? | 这是城里的老把戏了 而Clay Davis? |
| [09:50] | That ganef was born with his hand in someone’s pocket. | 他天生就是个贼 |
| [09:53] | I just wish you’d run it by me sooner. | 我只希望你能早点来找我 |
| [10:08] | Now here’s Shamrock returning Bodie’s call. | 现在Shamrock在回Bodie的电话 |
| [10:12] | Talk light. | 快说 |
| [10:13] | Yo, the man said he’d see you same time as always. | 老板说和你老时间见 |
| [10:16] | – You know the spot. – During the first call… | – 你知道地点 – 在第一次通话中 |
| [10:17] | Sydnor had eyes on Shamrock over in West Baltimore. All right? | Sydnor在西巴尔的摩 安排了眼线跟踪Shamrock 对吧? |
| [10:21] | Now look at this. | 现在看这里 |
| [10:22] | At the time, Stringer Bell was at the print shop. | 那时Stringer Bell在打印店门口 |
| [10:26] | So it couldn’t be a face-to-face meet. | 所以他们不可能碰面 |
| [10:28] | We didn’t catch a call between Stringer and Shamrock. | 我们没有收到Stringer和 Shamrock之间的通话 |
| [10:31] | How can that be? | 怎么会呢? |
| [10:32] | Stringer’s phone isn’t on the same network as everyone below him. | Stringer和他手下的电话 不在同一个服务区 |
| [10:35] | Right you are, ma’am. | 说得没错 女士 |
| [10:37] | Bell’s not using Bernard’s burners. | Bell没有用Bernard的手机 |
| [10:39] | And Shamrock has a separate phone for calling Bell. | 而Shamrock用另一部手机打给了Bell |
| [10:42] | We can’t hear those calls because the system’s compartmentalized. | 我们听不到那些通话 因为系统被分隔了 |
| [10:47] | They’re some tricky motherfuckers. | 这帮混蛋真够狡猾的 |
| [10:48] | A week or so up on Bernard’s phones and we’ll have everybody… | 监听Bernard的电话一周左右 我们就能查出每个人 |
| [10:51] | up to and including Shamrock, tangled up in conspiracy counts. | 还能查到Shamrock涉嫌共谋罪 |
| [10:54] | But Bell or Barksdale? | 但Bell或Barksdale? |
| [10:56] | Not unless we can pluck their cell numbers out of the air. | 除非能接收到他们的手机信号 |
| [11:02] | – Where you headed? – Toy store. | – 你要上哪儿去? – 玩具店 |
| [11:08] | He legalized drugs in special zones? | 他在特区将毒品合法化? |
| [11:11] | It’s more than that. | 不仅如此 |
| [11:13] | Major Colvin lost the necessary perspective… | Colvin警司已经失去了领导 |
| [11:16] | that is required for command. | 所必须具备的判断力 |
| [11:19] | Now, we were all under pressure to reduce crime before year-end… | 现在我们都受到 犯罪率年终考核的压力 |
| [11:23] | and he responded poorly to that pressure. | 他在压力下失控了 |
| [11:26] | Pressure by who? Mayor? | 谁给的压力? 市长? |
| [11:28] | I’m just explaining to you… | 我只是在跟你解释 |
| [11:31] | that the pressure was applied all down the line… | 压力是自上而下的 |
| [11:35] | from Headquarters to the District Commanders… | 从总部到地方指挥官 |
| [11:37] | to the shift and sector supervisors. | 到轮班和部门监管 |
| [11:40] | So Colvin’s 14% decline was bullshit. | 原来Colvin的14%降幅是胡扯 |
| [11:45] | And they’re selling drugs with police permission in Western? | 他们还经警方允许在西区贩毒? |
| [11:48] | The Department | 政府 |
| [11:49] | is ready to shut that mess down with mass arrests. | 准备开展大规模肃清行动 |
| [11:53] | I’m on top of it. | 我是负责人 |
| [11:54] | Why don’t you move? | 你为什么还不行动? |
| [11:56] | The Mayor says wait. | 市长要我们等 |
| [11:59] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [12:02] | I think he’s gonna make some kind of show. | 我认为他要演一场戏 |
| [12:04] | Spin it so that I take the weight for something that has nothing to do with me, | 让我来承担与我毫无关联的责任 |
| [12:08] | and everything to do with the pressure that my Commanders | 这样我的上级会直接 |
| [12:11] | were getting from City Hall. | 受到市政厅的影响 |
| [12:17] | Going public and putting the responsibility for this | 推诚布公 把责任推还给市政厅 |
| [12:21] | back at City Hall is the only move I have left, right? | 是我唯一的出路了 懂吗? |
| [12:25] | I mean, I spin Royce before he spins me. | 我必须先下手为强 |
| [12:29] | – And you want me to… – No, no, not you. | – 那你要我… – 不 不是你 |
| [12:31] | Your pal, Tony Gray. | 你的朋友 Tony Gray |
| [12:33] | If he’s gonna take a run at Royce, he’s gonna need ammunition, right? | 如果他要对付Royce 他需要弹药吧? |
| [12:41] | I don’t have a relationship with Gray. I do have one with you. | 我和Gray不熟 但和你熟 |
| [12:45] | And, Councilman, you owe me. | 议员 你欠我的 |
| [12:54] | – What’s up, hotshot? – I got a technical question. | – 有事吗 帅哥? – 我有个技术性问题 |
| [12:56] | Remember those analog units we used to use to pull cell numbers out of the air? | 记得我们以前接收电话信号的 模拟装置吗? |
| [13:00] | CF-something-something. | CF什么的 |
| [13:02] | Yeah, cell frequency identification device. The Triggerfish, yeah. | 是的 CFID(电信频率识别装置) “炮弹鱼” |
| [13:05] | – That one. It could flag a number. – Right. | – 没错 它能追踪号码 – 对 |
| [13:07] | With the old analog machines, we used to have to follow the guy around… | 老式模拟器必须紧跟目标 |
| [13:10] | stay close while he used the phone. New digitals? | 随时在通话时监听 但新装置… |
| [13:13] | Bing, you just pull the number right off the cell tower. | 叮 通过电信塔就能找到号码 |
| [13:15] | So, you got any down out at Woodlawn that Daddy can borrow? | 你Woodlawn那里有我能借用的吗? |
| [13:17] | – What about yours? – What? | – 你的呢? – 什么? |
| [13:20] | City has three of them, I remember right. | 市内有三台 我没记错吧 |
| [13:22] | Homeland Security grant sent them to you, every big county department in the state. | 国土安全局授权给你们的 每个州级政府部门都有 |
| [13:25] | No fucking way. | 他妈不可能吧 |
| [13:30] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [13:36] | – I doubted you, Tommy. – I told you it was big. | – 我很怀疑 Tommy – 我告诉过你事关重大 |
| [13:38] | If we play it right. | 如果我们处理得当 |
| [13:39] | He wants me to turn the information over to Tony Gray let him use it. | 他要我把消息透露给Tony Gray |
| [13:42] | He figures if Tony’s gonna be running against the Mayor… | 他说如果Tony跟市长对着干 |
| [13:45] | he’ll take aim at Royce and not the Department. | 他会对准Royce 而不是政府 |
| [13:47] | You may want to bring Tony in on it, keep him viable against the Mayor. | 你可以把Tony扯进来 让他继续牵制市长 |
| [13:50] | But right now, you need to find out what this is all about. | 但现在你要查出到底怎么回事 |
| [13:53] | Firsthand. Do you know this Major Colvin? | 首先 你认识Colvin警司吗? |
| [13:56] | To shake hands, maybe. | 可能打过照面 |
| [13:58] | If Burrell’s painting him the villain… | 如果Burrell当他是恶人 |
| [14:00] | Colvin might be anxious to tell someone his side of the story. | Colvin可能等不及要说他的看法 |
| [14:13] | McNulty, Major Crimes. | McNulty 重案组 |
| [14:15] | Sullivan, minor irritations. | Sullivan 轻微恼人组 |
| [14:19] | You got anything back there that’s like the old CFID, but digital? | 你里面有像CFID 却是数字信号的装置吗? |
| [14:22] | – For catching cell numbers? – Catching who? | – 追踪手机号用的? – 追踪谁? |
| [14:25] | You know, a Triggerfish machine. | 你知道 “炮弹鱼” |
| [14:28] | Triggerfish. For cell numbers. | 追踪手机号的”炮弹鱼” |
| [14:34] | How about I look around there on my own? | 我自己进去看行吗? |
| [14:50] | Yes, this is Councilman Carcetti over at the Hall. | 对 我是市政厅的Carcetti议员 |
| [14:52] | – I’m trying to reach Major Colvin. – I’m sorry, but he’s on vacation. | – 我想找Colvin警司 – 对不起 他在度假 |
| [14:56] | I’m aware of that but I’m trying to reach him on municipal business. | 我知道 我有公事找他 |
| [14:58] | Well, I can put you through to his voicemail. | 我可以帮你接通语音信箱 |
| [15:00] | No, not his voicemail. I said I have to reach him immediately. | 不要语音信箱 我说要马上联系他 |
| [15:03] | – Immediately? – Right. | – 马上? – 对 |
| [15:05] | – How about his cell phone? – His cell? Yeah, that would be fine. | – 他的手机号可以吗? – 手机? 可以 |
| [15:07] | All right. | 行了 |
| [15:16] | All right, that’s enough. | 行了 到此为止 |
| [15:20] | Yeah, I know, it hurts. | 没错 我知道手会疼 |
| [15:22] | But your fists gonna be like rocks after awhile. | 但练一段时间后 你的拳头就会坚如磐石 |
| [15:29] | Justin, come here. | Justin 过来 |
| [15:33] | All right. I want you to push me in my chest. | 好 我要你推我胸口 |
| [15:36] | You ain’t got to do it hard. | 不必太用力 |
| [15:41] | That’s how you were standing. | 你就是这样站位的 |
| [15:42] | You ain’t had no weight on your back foot. | 你的后脚没有站稳 |
| [15:44] | That’s right. No center of gravity. | 对了 没有找准重心 |
| [15:46] | Plus, if you get your stance right… | 而且如果你站得对 |
| [15:49] | then you got the means to put your hip into the punch. | 你就能让你的出拳从腰部发力 |
| [15:52] | Right? | 对吧? |
| [15:54] | That’s where your power’ll come from. | 这才是你力量的来源 |
| [15:55] | – Yeah, but what happen when we get hit? – Say what? | – 是啊 但如果我们被打呢? – 你说什么? |
| [15:59] | We get hit, even with this pad… | 我们被打呢 即使戴着头套 |
| [16:02] | you gonna get trucked. | 你就被吓退了 |
| [16:04] | All this stuff falling apart. | 这身装备就完全没用 |
| [16:06] | Yeah, the heavy bag, too. | 对 还有沙袋 |
| [16:08] | Yeah, where you get this stuff at? The town of Bedrock? | 这些你从哪里弄来的? 原始世界? |
| [16:13] | No, he say, “Nobody.” So you gonna have to wait right here. | 不 他说没人 所以你得在这里等 |
| [16:16] | What you mean, “Wait right here?” You know who I am, boy? | “在这里等”是什么意思? 知道我是谁吗? |
| [16:20] | Man say he want to see Avon. | 这个人说想见Avon |
| [16:22] | Making me wait to see my own partner. | 让我等着见我自己的搭档 |
| [16:23] | – He new, String. – Fuck that. | – 他是新来的 String – 去他的 |
| [16:25] | Lot of new faces round here, man. Way too many, you ask me. | 这里有很多新面孔 要我说太多了 |
| [16:30] | Get the fuck out of here. | 给我滚出去 |
| [16:36] | Where Avon at? | Avon在哪里? |
| [16:37] | He’ll be along shortly. | 他马上过来 |
| [16:39] | That’s good, ’cause I came to see you, anyway. | 很好 因为我是来见你的 |
| [16:42] | What you need? | 你要什么? |
| [16:52] | I need you to hit somebody. | 我要你去杀一个人 |
| [16:54] | Who we hitting? | 杀谁? |
| [16:57] | Clay Davis Clay Davis. | |
| [16:58] | The Clay Davis? | 传说中的Clay Davis? |
| [17:00] | Downtown Clay Davis? | 当官的Clay Davis? |
| [17:01] | Is that suppose to mean something to me, man? | 你想说明什么吗? |
| [17:04] | – That nigga need to be got. – Shit, String, murder ain’t no thing. | – 那家伙需要教训 – 见鬼 String 谋杀算不了什么 |
| [17:07] | But this here is some assassination shit… | 但这可是暗杀行动… |
| [17:09] | I tell you you getting somebody, you getting him. I ain’t asking. | 叫你杀就杀 我不是在求你 |
| [17:12] | – Damn, String, I don’t know… – Nigga, | – 该死的 String 我不知道… – 黑鬼 |
| [17:14] | I got to remind you who the fuck you work for? | 要我提醒你为谁干活吗? |
| [17:16] | Hey, yo. | 喂 |
| [17:17] | I think Slim gonna have to sit this one out, boss. | 我觉得Slim真不该插手 老大 |
| [17:21] | So you finna go hit a State Senator now, huh? | 你现在要去杀州参议员了? |
| [17:25] | Yo, you kill a downtown nigga like that… | 你杀了他那样的大人物… |
| [17:28] | the whole world gonna stand up and take notice. | 整个世界都会驻足观望 |
| [17:31] | I’m talking about the State Police, Federals, | 我说的可是州警 政府官员 |
| [17:36] | all of that. | 所有这些人 |
| [17:38] | You need a Day of the Jackal type motherfucker, basically to do some shit like that… | 你得找个职业杀手来干些这样的事 |
| [17:41] | not a rough-and-tumble nigga like Slim. | 而不是Slim这样的毛头小子 |
| [17:43] | That nigga took our money, man. | 那家伙拿了我们的钱 |
| [17:45] | I seen it coming. | 我早料到了 |
| [17:46] | Well, he got to go. | 他得消失 |
| [17:49] | No, you a fucking businessman. You wanna handle it like that. | 不 你是他妈的生意人 你得自负全责 |
| [17:52] | You don’t wanna get all gangster wild with it and shit, right? | 你不想让所有帮派 闹得天下大乱吧? |
| [17:57] | What I tell you about playing them fucking away games? | 我早说过 不按他们的规矩来会吃苦头 |
| [18:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [18:06] | They saw your ghetto ass coming from miles away, nigga. | 你这点动静他们老远就能看到 小子 |
| [18:10] | You got a fucking beef with them? | 你想和他们作对? |
| [18:12] | That shit is on you. | 倒霉的可会是你 |
| [18:19] | So, we aim this at the nearest cell tower… | 我们让它对准最近的电信塔 |
| [18:24] | the one that would be the conduit for calls… | 我们要找的Bell收发的信号 |
| [18:26] | coming to and from our boy, Bell… | 都通过这座塔来中转 |
| [18:30] | and we let rip. | 然后听其自然 |
| [18:36] | Fucking hell. | 神了 |
| [18:38] | Looks like Baltimore White Pages without any names. | 看起来像没写名字的 巴尔的摩白皮书 |
| [18:41] | But the pattern tracer’ll pull that down. | 但线迹追踪器会记录下来 |
| [18:44] | You know, if we know the approximate time of Bell’s call… | 如果我们知道Bell大致的通话时间 |
| [18:45] | we could start just by pulling calls off that tower at that time. | 我们可以从记录那时的信号开始 |
| [18:48] | That could be thousands. | 那可有上千种 |
| [18:50] | Yeah, that’s the base line, but we get a second hit… | 是啊 那是端线 但我们有二次拨号 |
| [18:53] | and that list comes down to dozens. | 那样就缩小到几十种 |
| [18:55] | – And after a third or fourth… – Then we’ve got his number. | – 三四次后… – 我们就可以追到这个号码 |
| [18:57] | I can’t believe that this was just sitting over at ISD, gathering dust. | 我难以相信它就在ISD里积灰尘 (ISD:信息系统部) |
| [19:02] | We’re going to be on these motherfuckers for real now, Lester. | Lester 我们马上就要 找到这帮混蛋了 |
| [19:05] | Well, they don’t know about this technology yet. | 他们还不知道这种技术 |
| [19:07] | For once they can’t change and adjust. | 这次他们不能改变和调整 |
| [19:09] | It’s genius. | 太有才了 |
| [19:37] | Need something? | 有事吗? |
| [19:38] | Yeah, how much you make, man? | 你能赚多少? |
| [19:40] | What? | 什么? |
| [19:42] | On them tees? How much you make? | 卖这些T恤 你能赚多少? |
| [19:46] | Fair profit. No more than that. | 正经生意 赚不了多少 |
| [19:50] | You should probably sell sweats with hoodies. | 你也许应该卖带帽T恤 |
| [19:53] | Since the season’s changing and all. | 因为快要换季了 |
| [19:57] | Where you live at? | 你住在哪里? |
| [20:05] | Yellow tops, yellow tops, got them yellow tops. | 卖Yellow Top Yellow Top… |
| [20:07] | – Bodie Broadus. – The man with the hands. | – Bodie Broadus – 拳击运动员 |
| [20:11] | I heard you was opening up a gym or something. | 我听说你要开拳击馆 |
| [20:14] | Yeah, trying to. | 是啊 想开 |
| [20:15] | I’m looking to get up with Avon. | 我想联系Avon |
| [20:18] | Thought you was out. | 我以为你已经抽身了 |
| [20:19] | Hey, man, that’s why I came to you. | 嘿 所以我才来找你 |
| [20:21] | I mean, I feel like the way we left it, | 想到我们造成的局面 |
| [20:22] | I can’t just roll up on the man, you know? | 我不能就这样在他面前出现 |
| [20:32] | Hey, yo, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
| [20:34] | Yo, I got that hitter here with me. | 那个打手在我这里 |
| [20:36] | Yeah, the soldier that walked in and out. | 那个加入又退出的兵 |
| [20:38] | Yeah, he want to see the top man. | 是 他想见老板 |
| [20:42] | You slam shit like that, you gonna fall out one day. | 你打这么多 总有一天会毙命的 |
| [20:47] | I’m good. | 没事 |
| [20:50] | I’m trying to school you, boy, and you just don’t wanna know. | 我在教你 孩子 你就是不想学 |
| [20:58] | I’m cool. I’m good. | 我没事 挺好的 |
| [21:02] | Whitey sale, whitey sale. | 白T大甩卖 白T大甩卖 |
| [21:04] | One for three, three for five. | 买三送一 买五送三 |
| [21:07] | Whitey sale, whitey sale. | 白T大甩卖 白T大甩卖 |
| [21:12] | Whitey sale, whitey sale, | 白T大甩卖 白T大甩卖 |
| [21:14] | whitey sale, here. One for three, three for five. | 白T大甩卖 买三送一 买五送三 |
| [21:18] | ??? | 买两件 |
| [21:25] | Whitey sale, whitey sale. | 白T大甩卖 白T大甩卖 |
| [21:32] | Whitey sale, whitey sale! | 白T大甩卖 白T大甩卖 |
| [21:41] | All right, so what you want me to tell the man? | 好 你想让我跟老板说什么? |
| [21:44] | Yo, I’ll give word up, then I’ll hit you back. | 帮我打声招呼 我再打给你 |
| [21:46] | Shamrock. | 这是Shamrock |
| [21:48] | 4:40 p.m. | 下午4:40 |
| [22:08] | B&B Enterprises. | B&B公司 |
| [22:10] | We need to have lunch. | 我们要吃午饭 |
| [22:12] | All right, hold on. I’ll call you back. | 好吧 等会儿打给你 |
| [22:43] | Yo. | 喂 |
| [22:44] | – Hey, it’s me. – What’s good? | – 喂 是我 – 有什么消息? |
| [22:50] | Yeah, it’s me. | 喂 是我 |
| [22:52] | Yo, tell the hitter, tell him the tall man will pick him up. | 告诉那个打手 老板会去接他 |
| [22:55] | – Right. – 4:47. | – 好 – 4:47 |
| [22:57] | Seven-minute window. | 有7分钟时间 |
| [23:02] | There’s 892 phone numbers. That’s our base line. | 里面有892个号码 那是我们的端线 |
| [23:05] | – We’re on our way. – Yep. | – 我们马上就要成功了 – 没错 |
| [23:22] | Stay the fuck there, man. | 他妈的待着别动 |
| [23:33] | Yo. | 喂 |
| [23:44] | Jimmy! On the clean phone. | Jimmy! 在用公开手机号 |
| [23:48] | He just hit your friend’s number. | 他刚拨了你朋友的号码 |
| [23:50] | The one off the business card you gave me. | 你给我的名片上有这号 |
| [23:54] | The Western? | 西区? |
| [23:55] | His cell. | 他的手机 |
| [24:00] | Should we be worried about this? | 我们会有麻烦吗? |
| [24:04] | No. | 不会 |
| [24:06] | A boxing gym, huh? | 拳击馆? |
| [24:07] | Ain’t a proper one yet. That’s why I asked to see you. | 还不够完善 所以我要见你 |
| [24:12] | So, what you know about taking care of something like that? | 那你对这类行当有什么打算? |
| [24:15] | Not a damn thing. But I know that sweet science. | 没多少 但我会打拳 |
| [24:18] | And I got some kids who are interested. | 还认识几个感兴趣的孩子 |
| [24:20] | But what I got a need for, brother, is equipment. | 但我真正需要的是装备 |
| [24:24] | Man, these kids gonna get rained on. | 这些孩子常要被猛打 |
| [24:26] | They need headgear, they need guards, cups, | 他们需要头盔 护甲 护套 |
| [24:30] | you know… so they can take the hit. | 这样才能承受攻击 |
| [24:32] | Shoot, you know what I’m saying, man. | 见鬼 你懂我的意思 |
| [24:33] | I seen your picture on them Globe posters back in the day. | 我在球形海报上见过你的照片 |
| [24:36] | Little undercard shit, maybe, you know. | 也许那时缺钱用 |
| [24:38] | Yeah, but still, you was Golden Gloves. | 但你还是金手套 |
| [24:40] | For a minute, but I had a physical defect. | 只是一时 后来我受了伤 |
| [24:44] | What, you got a glass jaw? | 怎么 你下巴碎了? |
| [24:46] | No, forehead, nigga. | 不 是额头 朋友 |
| [24:48] | Cranium shot’ll do you wrong. | 打在头盖骨上就出事了 |
| [24:50] | yeah. Yo, look here, man. | 好吧 看这里 |
| [24:52] | You see the new heavy bags? | 看到新的练习袋了? |
| [24:54] | Look, freestanding, man. | 看 立式的 |
| [24:56] | All you gotta do is add water. | 你只需加水 |
| [24:59] | Then you got speed bags, right there, right? | 还有速度球 就在这里 看见没? |
| [25:02] | You got this headgear right here. It’s new. | 这里还有新式头盔 |
| [25:05] | Look, protect the cheek and the chin, you know? | 可以保护脸颊和下巴 |
| [25:08] | And I know I can go around and collect a dollar here and a dollar there. | 我可以四处筹款 这里借点 那里借点 |
| [25:13] | But I’m trying to put together a select group of people, right? | 但我要组一支精良的团队 |
| [25:16] | I call them my Gold Circle Club… | 我叫它”金环俱乐部” |
| [25:19] | and they gonna make a substantial contribution… | 他们能做出巨大的贡献 |
| [25:22] | and just get this thing rolling right. | 还能让资金运转起来 |
| [25:24] | I mean, I’m gonna put their name and picture up on the wall in the gym. | 我要把他们的名字和照片 贴到拳击馆的墙上 |
| [25:29] | What, you trying to get me to join a club? | 你想让我加入你的俱乐部? |
| [25:32] | No, man, I’m just saying. | 不是 我只是想说 |
| [25:33] | There’s all sorts of levels. | 里面有各种等级 |
| [25:35] | We got the, the Silver Club, we got the Bronze Club. | 我们有”银环” 还有”铜环” |
| [25:38] | Man, for motherfuckers who really don’t want to dig that deep. | 针对那些不想深入学习的小子 |
| [25:42] | Come on, man, check it out. | 想想吧 老弟 看这里 |
| [25:44] | No, man, I ain’t got no time for this bullshit, man. | 不必了 我没时间听你这些废话 |
| [25:47] | And you know I don’t want my fucking name and face on no damn wall. | 你知道我不想 让自己的名字和脸出现在墙上 |
| [25:50] | You crazy, nigga? | 你疯了吗? |
| [25:52] | How much money you talking about? | 到底要多少钱? |
| [25:58] | $10,000. | 1万美金 |
| [26:05] | See him go through all that for $10,000? | 就为了1万费这么多口舌? |
| [26:09] | Man, Slim, go get him $15,000 cash, man. | Slim 给他取1万5现金 |
| [26:13] | Yo… | 喂… |
| [26:15] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
| [26:17] | – All right. Later, man. – yeah. | – 好了 回见 – 好 |
| [26:18] | Hey, you take care of them little niggas, you hear? | 喂 照顾好那帮小鬼 听到了吗? |
| [26:20] | Yeah, no doubt, bro. | 一定会的 兄弟 |
| [26:43] | – Yeah. – Yo, you talk to him? | – 喂 – 喂 你跟他谈了吗? |
| [26:46] | Fat man wanna parlay. | 胖子想要连本带利 |
| [26:50] | All right, you good. Hook me up. | 好吧 保重 即时联系 |
| [26:52] | Yeah, all right. | 好的 |
| [27:23] | You check out what I sent you? | 看到我给你的东西了? |
| [27:29] | Yeah, your information’s good. | 是的 你的消息不错 |
| [27:32] | So, we can talk on the real side now, huh? | 现在我们能坦诚相待了吗? |
| [27:42] | Tell your man I’m good for tomorrow. | 告诉你的人我明天可以来 |
| [27:44] | Yo, I’ll hit you back. | 好 我再打给你 |
| [27:46] | – Now we’re cooking. – Cutting butter with a hot knife. | – 现在成了 – 势如破竹啊 |
| [27:48] | Next time Stringer Bell takes a call off the base line, he’s ours. | 下次Stringer Bell接到端线电话 我们就能瓮中捉鳖 |
| [27:52] | Game over. | 游戏结束 |
| [27:58] | So, it ain’t what it might seem to you. | 所以不是你想的那么简单的 |
| [28:01] | That man there is my brother. | 那个人是我兄弟 |
| [28:04] | But if it keep on like it been, then… | 但如果一直这样 那么… |
| [28:08] | Oh, fuck. | 我操 |
| [28:11] | You got problems? | 有麻烦吗? |
| [28:12] | I stirred up some shit with this Hamsterdam mess. | 我和Hamsterdam的事有点瓜葛 |
| [28:16] | That’s ’cause you was behind that… | 因为你是幕后主手 |
| [28:18] | that made me come to you with this. | 所以我才会找上你 |
| [28:22] | Look like you and me both trying to make sense of this game. | 看来我们俩都在努力弄清这场游戏 |
| [28:28] | Speak your mind, Russell. | 这是实话 Russell |
| [28:42] | We two good? | 我们之间没问题吧? |
| [28:44] | Yeah. | 没问题 |
| [28:48] | We got y’all out front. Let’s go, P-Square. | 我们先出去了 走吧 P-Square |
| [28:57] | You look healthy. | 你气色不错 |
| [28:59] | For a man who was gut-shot. | 对中过枪的人来说是这样 |
| [29:02] | You reached out to a third party… | 你找了个中间人 |
| [29:05] | who engaged me in the purpose of holding your Towers. | 他雇我来管理你的大楼 |
| [29:08] | That third person’s word was your word, as he represented you. | 中间人的话就是你的话 他代表你 |
| [29:12] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [29:13] | And I ran those East Baltimore gentlemen off. | 我除掉了巴尔的摩东区的先生们 |
| [29:16] | I held up my end of the agreement… | 我自始至终遵守了协议 |
| [29:18] | at least for as long as I was physically able. | 至少在我身体健全时 |
| [29:21] | You did. | 没错 |
| [29:22] | Your man then set up a meet at Butchie’s bar. | 接着你的人在Butchie酒吧 安排了见面 |
| [29:26] | Your man told Omar Little that I was responsible for the torture | 你的人告诉Omar Little是我 |
| [29:29] | of a young boy who was close to Mr. Little’s heart. | 折磨了他心爱的男孩儿 |
| [29:32] | Your man, in effect… | 你的人其实想… |
| [29:35] | sought to have me hit. | 找人杀我 |
| [29:36] | Omar told you that and you believe that motherfucker? | Omar说的你就信了? |
| [29:39] | He doesn’t strike me as a man who would tell stories. | 我看他不像是会编故事的人 |
| [29:42] | Even at the point of dying. | 即使以性命相要挟 |
| [29:45] | Shit. | 该死 |
| [29:49] | Proposition Joe package. | “Proposition Joe协议” |
| [29:51] | The inner workings of your organization don’t concern me. | 你的组织内部与我无关 |
| [29:56] | If there’s a way, I mean, if my man… | 如果有办法…我的人… |
| [30:00] | If he made a mistake here, | 如果他犯了错 |
| [30:02] | then I’m willing to pay the cost. | 我愿意承担责任 |
| [30:10] | How can we fix it? | 我们怎么解决? |
| [30:12] | You want money? | 你要钱吗? |
| [30:14] | – Money? – Yeah, this is business. | – 钱? – 是的 这是生意上的事儿 |
| [30:17] | Business is where you are now. | 你现在是个生意人没错 |
| [30:20] | But what got you here is your word and your reputation. | 但你有今天靠的是信誉和名声 |
| [30:23] | With that alone, you’ve still got an open line to New York. | 单这一点 你就可以在纽约重新开始 |
| [30:27] | Without it, you’re done. | 如果没有 你就玩完了 |
| [30:47] | My man’s still on paper. | 我的人还在保释期 |
| [30:49] | I can put him in a spot that got heavy artillery. | 我能把他安排到重型武器库 |
| [30:52] | I ain’t talking about pistols. I’m talking about mini TEC-9s, shotguns, | 我指的不是小手枪 我说的是TEC-9微冲 散弹枪 |
| [30:56] | they even got grenades in that motherfucker. | 他们甚至有手榴弹 |
| [30:59] | That’s a automatic fall. So, I’m hoping you could keep that shit to five. | – 那简直是自寻死路 – 所以希望你能悠着点 |
| [31:04] | Look, if you hit the joint… | 如果你找上其他人 |
| [31:05] | his people are gonna try and take the rap for it. | 他的人会努力承担罪责 |
| [31:07] | They gonna say all that firepower is theirs. | 他们会承认都是他们的枪 |
| [31:09] | So all you gotta do is just hit him with the parole backup. | 你要做的就是 他在场时拿下他 |
| [31:13] | Look, I can’t make no promises. | 听着 我保证不了什么 |
| [31:16] | – It’s gonna be a nickel, at least. – Come on, man. | – 但至少会判五年刑 – 拜托 老兄 |
| [31:22] | – Him and me… – I’m gonna do my best, all right? | – 他和我… – 我尽力而为 好吗? |
| [31:28] | He’s always at this place? | 他一直待在老巢? |
| [31:31] | No, he come and go. | 不 他会走动 |
| [31:34] | But it’s the spot since the war started. | 但一旦开战 那里就能找到他 |
| [31:56] | He must have done something to you. | 他肯定对你做了什么事 |
| [32:01] | No, it’s just business. | 不 只是生意而已 |
| [32:21] | Almost forgot. This came in for you last night. | 差点忘了 昨晚有人打给你 |
| [32:23] | Said she called your cell phone, but you didn’t answer. | 她说打你手机你没接 |
| [32:25] | Had a nice voice. Like a kitty cat. | 声音很甜 像小猫咪 |
| [32:31] | We’re on. | 有通话 |
| [32:34] | – He said for you to be there, half-pint. – Yeah, okay. | – 他要你过去等 矮子 – 行 好的 |
| [32:45] | – Stringer Bell, that’s him. – There it is. | – Stringer Bell 就是他 – 找到了 |
| [32:48] | Yeah, but for how long? | 是啊 但能多久? |
| [32:50] | He could toss that burner at any moment. | 他随时都可以扔掉手机 |
| [32:54] | – I got Rhonda, you raise Daniels. – Okay. | – 我找Rhonda 你联系Daniels – 好 |
| [33:00] | – Ronnie? Yeah, we’re on Stringer’s phone. – Lieutenant. | – Ronnie? 对 我们在Stringer的线上 – 警督 |
| [33:02] | You should go straight to the judge. I’ll meet you there with an affidavit. | 你马上去找法官 我拿到宣誓书后去找你 |
| [33:05] | – Lester’s raising Daniels. – McNulty’s calling Pearlman. | – Lester在联系Daniels – McNulty在和Pearlman通话 |
| [33:12] | Watch that footwork, baby. All right. | 注意走位 孩子 好的 |
| [33:14] | Take it to him, now. | 现在进攻 |
| [33:16] | Yeah. Take it to him, now. | 对 现在进攻 |
| [33:21] | I’m a beast, coach. | 没人能打倒我 教练 |
| [33:22] | All right, boy, don’t be gloating on it. | 好了 别自吹自擂 |
| [33:25] | Yo, when we gonna have some real fights? | 我们什么时候开始实战? |
| [33:27] | You know, one of them tournament things. | 你知道 去参加比赛 |
| [33:28] | Yeah, we gladiators, son. | 对啊 我们现在是角斗士 |
| [33:30] | Y’all got more fire than skills. | 你们的热情高过实力 |
| [33:32] | You ain’t ready for no full-blown thing just yet. | 你们还不够格参加职业赛 |
| [33:36] | But I don’t know, maybe it’d be good for y’all to spar with some boys you don’t know. | 不过和不认识的对手训练 也许对你们有好处 |
| [33:40] | A nigga step in my house, he getting dropped. | 如果有人闯进我家 就会被我摔倒 |
| [33:43] | Yo, I met these fellas at that gym over on Pennsylvania Avenue. | 我在宾州大道的拳击馆碰到一帮人 |
| [33:47] | I’ll see if they wanna roll through, all right? | 我去问问他们想不想参加 |
| [33:49] | – All right. – All right. | – 好 – 好 |
| [33:58] | You don’t return a Councilman’s calls? | 你竟然不回议员的电话? |
| [34:03] | I’m off this week. | 我这周休息 |
| [34:06] | Taking a little accrued vacation. | 休了点假 |
| [34:08] | Yeah. And I heard why. | 是啊 我听说了原因 |
| [34:11] | I’m here for your side of this story. | 我是来听你解释的 |
| [34:13] | If I can’t get that then whatever comes out of Burrell’s mouth is gonna stand. | 如果你不说 Burrell的任何话都是可信的 |
| [34:17] | You good with that? | 你可以忍受吗? |
| [34:20] | What did you do, Major? | 你干了什么 警司? |
| [34:22] | And why the fuck haven’t they shut it down? | 他们为什么没有去扫清? |
| [34:24] | We’ve seen that law enforcement’s steamroller approach… | 我们目睹了实施法律的强硬手段 |
| [34:27] | – is just spitting in the wind! – I really think… I really think | – 都会徒劳无获! – 我真觉得…我真觉得 |
| [34:29] | that you’re onto something here, Clarence. | 你的办法不错 Clarence |
| [34:31] | But if you keep it up, before you know it… | 但如果继续下去 神不知鬼不觉… |
| [34:33] | they’ll be calling you the most dangerous man in America. | 他们就会把你当成全美最危险分子 |
| [34:35] | Well, I know it may appear that we’re vulnerable here. | 我知道我们现在看起来不堪一击 |
| [34:39] | But if we enforce the drug laws everywhere else in the city aggressively… | 但如果我们在城市其他地区 强行毒品法 |
| [34:44] | how can they say we’re not a law and order administration? | 他们为什么不能称之为法治管理? |
| [34:47] | Now there’s got to be a middle ground here that we have yet to find. | 我们只需找出妥协的办法 |
| [34:50] | There’s got to be some way to accomplish this… | 肯定有办法完成大业 |
| [34:52] | without turning everything upside down. | 而不必彻底翻船 |
| [34:55] | This used to be one of my worst corners. | 这里曾是我最糟糕的管区 |
| [34:59] | This is the neighborhood where a cop got shot last summer, right? | 就是去年夏天警察遭枪击的社区吧? |
| [35:02] | Dozerman. | 叫Dozerman |
| [35:03] | Looks quiet now. | 现在看起来很安静 |
| [35:07] | So do most all my corners. | 我的大部分其他管区也一样 |
| [35:14] | G-man. | 探员 |
| [35:22] | So, what’s up? | 找我有事吗? |
| [35:24] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
| [35:30] | In 10 minutes we’re gonna have an affidavit for a city judge to sign. | 10分钟后我们有张请愿书 要让市法官签字 |
| [35:35] | – It’s for Russell Bell’s dirty cell. – It’s a good pull. | – 为了窃听Russell Bell的私人号码 – 干得好 |
| [35:38] | It is if Bay Wireless doesn’t take five days to process it. | 那是在五天内查到号码的情况下 |
| [35:42] | You owe me, Fitz. | 你欠我的 Fitz |
| [35:43] | That whole port case came down early behind some ugly shit in your house. | 整件港口案是从你这里开始的 |
| [35:49] | Now, I don’t care how you do it, | 我不在乎你怎么做 |
| [35:52] | but I need my wire today. | 但我今天就要得到窃听许可 |
| [35:58] | These guys were in radio cars two months ago, | 这些人两个月前在警车里工作 |
| [36:01] | chasing calls, clearing corners. | 追踪电话 巡逻街道 |
| [36:04] | I pulled them to do felony follow-up. | 我找他们来跟踪重案 |
| [36:05] | More police work, less bullshit, | 多做正经事 少说废话 |
| [36:08] | and that’s why my crime is down. | 所以我这里的犯罪率能下降 |
| [36:10] | The numbers are true. | 这些数据是真实的 |
| [36:14] | What did he do? | 他做了什么? |
| [36:15] | Church burglaries, 14 of them. | 教堂盗窃 14宗 |
| [36:20] | Let’s go. | 走吧 |
| [36:25] | Mademoiselle. | 女士 |
| [36:28] | Is it affiant or affiant? | 应该叫宣誓者还是宣誓人? |
| [36:31] | I’ve never been… I’ve never been clear on that. | 我从没…我从没搞清楚过 |
| [36:36] | You been hunting this guy Bell for a long time, haven’t you, Jimmy? | Jimmy 你查了Bell很长时间吧? |
| [36:40] | A while, yeah. | 有阵子了 |
| [36:43] | Name’s familiar to me. | 这名字我看着眼熟 |
| [36:45] | That thing that we did a few years back, was he the… | 我们几年前办的案子 是不是他… |
| [36:48] | Yeah. | 是的 |
| [36:52] | What’s done is done, Jimmy. | 木已成舟 Jimmy |
| [36:55] | Now, for your own fucking sake, just let it go. | 为了你自己好 放手别管了 |
| [37:00] | Come on. | 开始吧 |
| [37:04] | As the affiant, | 作为宣誓者 |
| [37:06] | do you solemnly swear and attest that the information contained in this document… | 你愿意严肃宣誓 证明文件中所包含的信息属实… |
| [37:10] | That’s the most significant drop in crime in this district in recent history. | 这是近期本地犯罪率最显著的下降 |
| [37:17] | We still got some hard-looking boys out on them streets. | 街上还是有闹事的小孩 |
| [37:20] | And, Sergeant, you know them little mini-motorcycles? | 警官 你知道他们的迷你摩托吗? |
| [37:23] | They keeping me up at night. | 我晚上想到这个就失眠 |
| [37:25] | We’re working on that. | 我们会努力解决 |
| [37:27] | Look, I have been living in this part of the city my whole life. | 我一辈子都住在这个社区里 |
| [37:30] | And I can tell you something. We weren’t any angels when we were kids. | 我可以告诉你 我们小时候也不乖 |
| [37:33] | And those hard boys you talking about… | 你说的那些坏小孩 |
| [37:35] | half of them, they’s just playing gangster. | 半数帮派都是闹着玩的 |
| [37:38] | They ain’t no different from what we were. | 他们和我们小时候没啥区别 |
| [37:40] | Shirts and drawers a little longer, is all. | 只不过衣服裤子变长了 |
| [37:44] | The one thing I do miss about my neighborhood… | 我真正怀念我的社区的是… |
| [37:48] | I’m talking about the neighborhood I came up in. | 我说的是我住的社区 |
| [37:50] | See, we knew the police. | 瞧 我们认识那些警察 |
| [37:52] | See? We had a white police officer. | 我们认识一个白人警察 |
| [37:54] | Our house was on his beat, on his foot beat. | 我们家就在他的巡逻区 |
| [37:57] | And he would be sitting out talking to my mother damn near every night… | 他会每晚坐在门外跟我妈妈聊天 |
| [38:00] | I mean, just sitting out on her stoop, just talking. | 就坐在门廊上闲扯 |
| [38:03] | And I’m telling you, this man, his name was Frazier O’Leary. | 告诉你 他的名字叫Frazier O’Leary |
| [38:06] | – He even knew my grandmother by name. – Yes, ma’am. | – 他还叫得出我外婆的名字 – 好的 女士 |
| [38:09] | Let’s move on to the tip-line information… | 我们开始进入细节讨论 |
| [38:11] | I’m so sorry, baby. I’m real sorry, but I was not finished. | 对不起 宝贝 真抱歉 我还没说完 |
| [38:15] | You see, let me tell you something. | 让我来告诉你 |
| [38:16] | I have not seen that face-to-face policing in a long while. | 我很久没看到警察 跟我面对面交流了 |
| [38:21] | – In a very long while. – mm-mm. | 很久很久了 |
| [38:23] | Until last week. | 直到上个礼拜 |
| [38:25] | A young officer, black officer, came by my stoop. | 一个年轻的黑人警察 走到我的门廊 |
| [38:27] | I was sitting out, gave me his card. | 我正坐在门口 他给我一张名片 |
| [38:29] | His name is Reggie Ballard, is his name, right? | 他叫Reggie Ballard 这是他名字 |
| [38:33] | And he sat, and he talked to me. We just talked. | 他坐下来跟我说话 我们只是聊天 |
| [38:36] | And, see, now I know his name and face and he knows my name and face. | 现在我认得他的名字和脸 他认得我的名字和脸 |
| [38:40] | You see? And I’m going to tell you something. | 你瞧? 让我告诉你 |
| [38:42] | That is how it should be. | 治安就应该是这样 |
| [38:49] | My son wanna open up one of them snowball stands on the street. | 我儿子要在街上设一个冰激凌摊位 |
| [38:52] | Do we nee a permit for this? | 我们还需要申请许可证? |
| [38:56] | You ever seen a West Side community meeting like this one? | 你见过西区居民开这样的会吗? |
| [38:59] | In fact, the folks downtown at Minor Privileges tell me… | 其实市区有关部门告诉我… |
| [39:02] | that stands aren’t allowed in the city right-of-way at all. | 城里根本不能在路边设摊位 |
| [39:05] | Now they do say it is possible to have a snowball stand behind the sidewalk. | 现在他们说可以在人行道 设冰激凌摊 |
| [39:16] | Why are you really down here, Councilman? | 你到底来干什么 议员? |
| [39:19] | I mean, this ain’t even your district. | 这里又不是你的管区 |
| [39:22] | I’m interested. | 我感兴趣 |
| [39:24] | And I have the Public Safety Subcommittee. | 我掌管公共安全附属委员会 |
| [39:31] | You see that building there? | 看见那幢楼了吗? |
| [39:34] | It was the old Stryker building. | 那是老Stryker的楼 |
| [39:36] | It was a funeral parlor. | 原来是殡仪馆 |
| [39:38] | The last stop before the cemetery for West Side white folk… | 西区白人进墓地前的最后一站 |
| [39:41] | back when there were still some of those around. | 原本这里还有些白人 |
| [39:43] | Right about the time | 就在那个时候 |
| [39:46] | that Jim Crow was breaking up back in the early ’60s… | 60年代早期开始实行种族隔离 |
| [39:49] | somebody asked old man Stryker. they say, “Stryker… | 有人问老Stryker 他们说”Stryker… |
| [39:52] | “you gonna change your policy… | “你要改变策略… |
| [39:54] | “and start burying black folk?” | “开始收黑人了?” |
| [39:56] | And Stryker said… | Stryker说… |
| [39:58] | “Yeah, on one condition. | “是啊 但有个条件 |
| [40:02] | “That I can do them all at once.” | “我要一次性把他们都收了” |
| [40:08] | That’s sick. | 真狂 |
| [40:09] | But you know something? | 但你知道吗? |
| [40:11] | I had a lot of respect for that man. | 我对那个人充满敬意 |
| [40:15] | ‘Cause, unlike most folks… | 因为不像其他人 |
| [40:17] | I always knew where he stood. | 我总能清楚他的立场 |
| [40:19] | I’m doing my job. | 我是公事公办 |
| [40:27] | Look, I done showed you the good. | 我给你看了美好的一面 |
| [40:30] | Come on, let me show you the ugly. | 现在去看看丑恶的一面 |
| [40:46] | Hey. | 嘿 |
| [40:48] | How come so quick? | 怎么那么快? |
| [40:50] | Stringer Bell’s given name. | Stringer Bell的名字 |
| [40:51] | Russell Russell. | |
| [40:53] | For now? | 现在是… |
| [40:55] | Ahmed. | Ahmed(伊斯兰教的名字) |
| [41:02] | We’re on the top of the mountain. | 我们已到达山顶 |
| [41:11] | Red tops over here. Come get them, come get them.???? | Red Top 快来买啊 |
| [41:26] | – This is it? – One of three. | – 就是这里? – 3个里头的1个 |
| [41:29] | How did you make this happen? | 你怎么让它成这样? |
| [41:33] | I just did it. | 就成了这样 |
| [41:37] | I got tired of hearing folks talk about what needs to be done… | 我听厌了他们说要采取什么措施… |
| [41:42] | or what they would do if it was up to them. | 如果他们来做会怎么样等等 |
| [41:44] | – Bottle rockets, got them bottle rockets. – So, this is about you making a mark? | – 瓶装火箭 瓶装火箭 – 你是想自己出名? |
| [41:49] | No, I ain’t analyzed it all that deep. | 我没分析那么透彻 |
| [41:54] | I ain’t claiming no kind of victory, neither. | 我也没有欢呼胜利 |
| [41:57] | I will say I’m glad I tried. | 只能说很高兴自己努力了 |
| [42:04] | Go on, Councilman. | 往前走 议员 |
| [42:07] | I’ll wait for you down here. | 我在这里等你 |
| [42:10] | You’re not coming? | 你不来吗? |
| [42:13] | What you gonna see ain’t pretty. | 你看到的景象并不美 |
| [42:15] | But it’s safe. | 但很安全 |
| [42:17] | WMDs, got them WMDs. | 大杀器 大杀器 |
| [42:19] | I think you need to take this journey your own self. | 我觉得你应该独自走完这段路 |
| [42:49] | Got those yellow, those yellow tops. Yellow tops right here. | Yellow Top 这里有Yellow Top |
| [43:06] | I ordered one for you. | 我给你点了一份 |
| [43:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
| [43:11] | – Surprised I called? – A little. | – 接到我电话很吃惊? – 有一点 |
| [43:14] | After the way we left it. | 我们上次分开的情形可不妙 |
| [43:18] | I’m a type A, Jimmy. | 我是开朗型 Jimmy |
| [43:21] | People like me break things. | 我这样的人爱打破僵局 |
| [43:23] | When I slow down, or when I take a minute to think about it, I… | 当我静下心来仔细思考时 我… |
| [43:29] | Is that your idea of an apology? | 你就是这样道歉的? |
| [43:32] | I didn’t drive an hour up 95 to apologize. | 我开95码的速度过来不是道歉的 |
| [43:37] | I missed you. | 我想你 |
| [43:44] | I missed you, too, I guess. | 我也想你 我想 |
| [43:46] | Still, seems a long way to come just to tell me that… | 但大老远赶来说这个… |
| [43:48] | then turn around and drive back down to DC. | 还要开回华盛顿 |
| [43:51] | I’m not driving back tonight. | 我今晚不回去 |
| [44:01] | So what’s going on? | 最近怎么样? |
| [44:02] | – Are you working on a case? – hmm. | – 在查案吗? – 嗯 |
| [44:04] | It’s a good one. | 是大案子 |
| [44:07] | How about you? Anything interesting? | 你呢? 有什么新鲜事? |
| [44:10] | I did hear a crazy Baltimore story… | 华盛顿那边有风传 |
| [44:13] | you know, through the rumor mill of Washington. | 说有一宗巴尔的摩的大案子 |
| [44:16] | Really? | 真的? |
| [44:18] | Some… | 某个… |
| [44:19] | renegade Police Commander takes it on himself to… | 腐败警长肆意… |
| [44:23] | I don’t know, legalize drugs in the precinct? | 在特区让毒品合法化? |
| [44:27] | Mayor doesn’t even know about it? | 市长居然还不知情? |
| [44:29] | Can you believe that? | 你相信吗? |
| [44:31] | Crazy story. | 匪夷所思 |
| [44:33] | Someone… | 某个… |
| [44:35] | I think it’s Colvin. | 叫Colvin的人 |
| [44:38] | You know him? | 你认识他吗? |
| [44:42] | No, I can’t say that I do. | 不 算不上认识 |
| [44:46] | Still, I think it’s funny that some… | 但我觉得很有趣… |
| [44:49] | water-cooler talker down in DC knows any Baltimore cop’s name. | 华盛顿有个大嘴巴 知道巴尔的摩警察的名字 |
| [44:56] | I was just wondering. | 我只是好奇 |
| [45:08] | Listen, I’m… | 听着 我… |
| [45:12] | – You’re leaving? – Yeah, I think so. | – 你要走? – 是的 我要走了 |
| [45:16] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [45:25] | Damn, man, I miss this crib already. | 该死 我已经想念这里了 |
| [45:28] | Yeah, well, you spending a lot of time at the other spot doing what you gotta do. | 你在别地儿干了太久 你必须干的事 |
| [45:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
| [45:34] | Man, it’s a shame we got to deal with this Marlo bullshit, man. | 必须处理Marlo这档子事儿 让我很遗憾 |
| [45:37] | I mean, if I had taken care of that earlier, man… | 如果我早点处理好 |
| [45:40] | There’s always gonna be a Marlo, man. | 总会有这么个人 |
| [45:42] | No Marlo, no game. | 没有Marlo 游戏就结束了 |
| [45:45] | But you could’ve dealt with that shit a little sooner, I mean, yeah. | 但你确实可以早点处理 没错 |
| [45:48] | But, you know what I’m saying? Don’t let it lay on you like that. | 但你知道 别为这事烦心了 |
| [45:51] | Tonight, I mean, I’m gonna kick back and just enjoy this view. | 今晚我要放松 欣赏这夜景 |
| [45:57] | I mean, look at this shit. Can you fucking believe this? | 看看这景致 你他妈能相信吗? |
| [46:00] | I mean, I got a crib that’s overlooking the Harbor. | 我也有个俯瞰港口的房子 |
| [46:02] | This is the same place… we used to run through this motherfucker… | 这是同一个地方 我们曾在里头跑来跑去 |
| [46:05] | we had every security guard in there following us. | 每个保安都狂追我们 |
| [46:08] | – As they should have. – True, true. | – 他们很尽责 – 没错 没错 |
| [46:11] | – And then there was that one time… – Toy store? | – 后来有一次… – 玩具店? |
| [46:14] | Hell, yeah, I told your ass not to steal the badminton set. | 我告诉过你别偷那副羽毛球套装 |
| [46:17] | What you gonna do with a fucking net and a racket | 你有网和球拍有什么用 |
| [46:21] | and we ain’t got no yard. | 我们都没有球场 |
| [46:25] | You like, “Yo, that white boy ain’t gonna jump over that counter and come chase after me.” | 你还说”那小子没有跳出柜台追我” |
| [46:28] | – He sure did, though. – Then he said… | – 他确实出来了 – 然后他说… |
| [46:30] | – I said, “What the fuck?” – He was on your ass like Carl Lewis. | – 我说”搞什么啊?” – 他和卡尔·刘易斯一样追你 |
| [46:33] | Fists was rolled up. | 攥紧拳头 |
| [46:35] | Your ass was running, too, fast as you could. | 你也拼命跑 |
| [46:37] | Punching yourself in the chest looking all mad and shit. | 捶着自己胸口疯狂地逃 |
| [46:41] | That shit was crazy, man. | 那人简直拼了命 |
| [46:43] | Right here, too, man, right there. Goddamn. | 也在这里 就在这里 老天 |
| [46:48] | Can you imagine, man, if I had the money that I have now, man… | 你相信吗? 要是我当时有现在的钱 |
| [46:51] | I could have bought half this waterfront property. God damn it. | 我可以买半个这样的海景房产 真见鬼 |
| [46:57] | Forget about that for a while, man. | 别去想了 兄弟 |
| [47:01] | You know, just dream with me. | 知道吗 和我一起做梦 |
| [47:06] | We ain’t gotta dream no more, man. | 我们已没有梦想 兄弟 |
| [47:10] | We got real shit… | 只有真正的好玩意儿 |
| [47:13] | real estate, we can touch. | 看得见摸得着的房地产 |
| [47:23] | I can’t get too fucked up tonight, man. | 我今晚不能喝多 |
| [47:25] | I got some shit I gotta do on the site tomorrow. | 明天要去工地办事 |
| [47:28] | Plus, the fucking Polack we got working for us, man… | 还有给我们干活的那个该死的波兰人 |
| [47:33] | I gotta pull his coat. | 我要给他点教训 |
| [47:35] | If he had anything to do with that Clay Davis bullshit, man… | 如果他和Clay Davis有任何关系 |
| [47:37] | I’m gonna have to cut his money, little faggot. | 我要扣他的工钱 娘娘腔 |
| [47:41] | What time y’all meeting? | 你们几点见面? |
| [47:49] | What time? 12:00, I think. Why? | 几点? 我想是12点 怎么了? |
| [47:54] | You need me to do something for you? | 有事要我帮忙吗? |
| [47:57] | No, I’m just seeing where you going to be at. | 没有 只想问问你几点去 |
| [48:02] | You need to relax more, man. | 你要再放轻松点 |
| [48:07] | Well, when the time is right, | 时机成熟后 |
| [48:09] | I will. | 我会的 |
| [48:12] | You know, I don’t take my work too seriously. | 你知道 我不太把工作当回事 |
| [48:16] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [48:21] | It’s just business. | 只是生意 |
| [48:33] | Us, motherfucker. | 敬我们 狗日的 |
| [48:38] | Us, man. | 敬我们 兄弟 |
| [49:19] | Get him, Andre, go get him. | 打他 Andre 去打他 |
| [49:22] | Come on, Spider, you got him. Come on. | 加油 Spider 打倒他 |
| [49:29] | – All right? – I’m good, I’m good. | – 没事吧? – 没事 没事 |
| [49:31] | All right. | 好的 |
| [49:33] | – All right, Ditty, you up. – Why didn’t you hit him back, man? | – 好了 Ditty 你上 – 你为什么不还手? |
| [49:34] | You, Justin. | 你来 Justin |
| [49:37] | Come on, boy, I’m calling your name. | 快点 孩子 我在叫你的名字 |
| [49:44] | All right, listen up. We gonna have three two-minute rounds. | 好 听好了 我们开三局 每局两分钟 |
| [49:47] | Watch the low blows. Touch gloves. | 小心腰下拳 碰手套 |
| [49:54] | And… | 预备… |
| [49:56] | Let’s go, Justin. | 上 Justin |
| [49:58] | Justin, come on. Come on. | Justin 加油 加油 |
| [50:01] | That’s good, that’s good. | 很好 很好 |
| [50:03] | Straight shot, come on. | 直拳 要快 |
| [50:04] | Get your hands up, Justin. | 把手抬起来 Justin |
| [50:06] | Come on, man. Come on. You gotta block that. | 加油 你要挡住拳头 |
| [50:09] | He leading left and punching right, Justin. | 他照着左边打右边 Justin |
| [50:12] | – Move towards his weak side. – He only come up to your waist. | – 转向他的弱点 – 他个头只到你腰部 |
| [50:16] | Man, bell. | 老天 打铃 |
| [50:19] | – That was a quick two minutes. – Yeah, I know. | – 这两分钟真快 – 是啊 我知道 |
| [50:21] | Get you some water, boy, and spit it out. | 喝点水 吐掉 |
| [50:27] | – You all right? – Dizzy. | – 你还好吧? – 有点晕 |
| [50:29] | That’s why the hell I keep telling you you got to breathe, boy. | 所以我一直告诉要深呼吸 |
| [50:32] | – So, what? You had enough? – No, I’m good. | – 怎么样? 还能打吗? – 能 我没事 |
| [50:35] | All right, all right. | 好的 好的 |
| [50:39] | Let’s go, Justin. Let’s go, Justin! | 上 Justin 上 Justin! |
| [50:41] | Come on, Justin. Let’s go, Justin. | 加油 Justin 冲啊 Justin |
| [50:43] | Let’s go, Justin. Come on. | 冲啊 Justin 加油 |
| [50:44] | Jab, Justin. Gotta jab. | 刺拳 Justin 要用刺拳 |
| [51:01] | Hey, we’re up. Here it is. | 嘿 有来电 准备好 |
| [51:04] | – It’s me, man. – You heard from the fat man? | – 是我 – 你有老板的消息吗? |
| [51:06] | Yeah. | 有 |
| [51:07] | We low, right? One mark shy of the mark. | 我们没被发现吧? 一个冤大头好像怀疑了 |
| [51:10] | Yeah, it’s light. Cherry say it’s light. | 对 是假的 Cherry说是假的 |
| [51:12] | Tell the man I’m doing what needs done. | 告诉老板我必须这么做 |
| [51:15] | All right, I’ll tell him. | 好的 我会跟他说的 |
| [51:16] | – Oh, and that other thing? – What? | – 哦 还有件事? – 什么? |
| [51:18] | Them two hitters you asked after. | 你问的两个杀手 |
| [51:20] | – He good with it. – Not on the phone. | – 他同意了 – 别在电话上讲 |
| [51:25] | That’s it. | 有了 |
| [51:27] | We got it! | 我们等到了! |
| [51:30] | ?? | 喔 |
| [51:35] | Good work. | 好样的 |
| [51:40] | I guess this is pertinent. | 我想这算中肯的 |
| [51:43] | Yeah! | 没错! |
| [52:11] | Ain’t no need to go back out. | 没必要退出 |
| [52:13] | You ain’t got to prove nothing. | 你不需要证明什么 |
| [52:15] | Shoot, my momma hit me harder than that. | 我妈打得还要狠呢 |
| [52:18] | I still got a chance, he getting tired. | 我还有机会 他快打疲了 |
| [52:20] | Drink and spit. | 喝口水吐掉 |
| [52:25] | – Ready. – You more than ready, boy. | – 准备好了 – 你的状态很好 孩子 |
| [52:27] | You game rooster. | 斗士 |
| [52:30] | – Let’s go, Justin. – Hey, Justin. | – 上啊 Justin – 嘿 Justin |
| [52:47] | Is there an alley entrance? | 有其他入口吗? |
| [52:50] | Boarded up on both sides. | 两边都有把守 |
| [52:52] | So we gonna have to go through the front. | 所以只能走大门了 |
| [52:55] | That’s a change for you, isn’t it? | 这不是你的作风吧? |
| [52:59] | You just be ready, Bow Tie. | 你准备好就是了 小礼服 |
| [53:01] | You know what I’m talking about? | 懂我的意思吧? |
| [53:11] | Breathe, boy. Breathe. | 深呼吸 孩子 深呼吸 |
| [53:19] | Touch gloves. | 碰手套 |
| [53:27] | – How’d I do? – You still got plenty to learn. | – 我表现怎么样? – 你还要多加练习 |
| [53:29] | But on the heart side? | 但说真心话? |
| [53:32] | You did good. | 你打得不错 |
| [53:38] | Go on home, soldier. You done for the day. | 回家吧 战士 今天好好休息 |
| [53:48] | Oh, I can see it all clearly now. | 我现在可算清楚了 |
| [53:49] | Between you and them subcontractors and that motherfucking politician… | 你和承包商之间是那该死的官员 |
| [53:52] | y’all had me in a spin, right? | 你们把我玩得团团转 |
| [53:54] | – Mr. Bell, I don’t know… – Little man! | – Bell先生 我不知道… – 小矮子! |
| [53:56] | We gonna get all this shit sorted out. | 我们要解决这件事 |
| [53:58] | And, hey, if the shit don’t come up right… | 如果事情不对头 |
| [54:00] | one way or another you gonna pay for this shit. | 不管怎样 你来承担后果 |
| [54:03] | Look, I understand you’re angry | 你生气我能理解 |
| [54:04] | but at the same time you can see the progress we’ve made in here. | 但同时你能看到我们的进展 |
| [54:06] | – Progress. – Now I honestly don’t know | – 进展 – 说实话我不知道 |
| [54:07] | what passed between you and Senator Davis. | 你和参议员Davis之间有什么过节 |
| [54:09] | But if you’re unhappy with Clayton’s performance… | 但你不爽Clayton的表现 |
| [54:11] | then you have to work that out… | 你得想办法解决… |
| [54:14] | – Shit. – Oh, God. | – 见鬼 – 哦 上帝 |
| [54:18] | Oh, God, no. | 哦 上帝 不要 |
| [54:24] | Oh, God, no, no… | 哦 上帝 不要 不要… |
| [55:00] | I ain’t strapped. | 我没有武器 |
| [55:06] | Look, man, | 你看 老兄 |
| [55:08] | I ain’t involved. | 我没关系的了 |
| [55:10] | I ain’t involved in that gangster bullshit no more. | 我已经跟帮会没关系了 |
| [55:21] | What y’all niggers want, man? | 你们想要什么? |
| [55:22] | Huh? Money? | 嗯? 要钱吗? |
| [55:29] | Is that it? | 对吗? |
| [55:31] | ‘Cause if it is, man, I can be a better friend to y’all alive. | 如果是钱 我活着比死了更有用 |
| [55:38] | You still don’t get it, do you? | 你还是没明白吧? |
| [55:40] | Huh? | 嗯? |
| [55:41] | This ain’t about your money, bro. | 不是要你的钱 老兄 |
| [55:45] | Your boy gave you up. | 你的人供出了你 |
| [55:48] | That’s right. | 没错 |
| [55:49] | And we ain’t had to torture his ass, neither. | 我们都没有对他严刑逼供 |
| [56:09] | Well, it seem like… | 看情形… |
| [56:11] | I can’t say nothing to change y’all minds. | 我说什么也改变不了你们的主意 |
| [56:27] | Well, get on with it, mother… | 那就来吧 混蛋… |