时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:08] | – Who’s got the scene? – Massey and Crutchfield are working it | – 谁负责现场调查? – Massey和Crutchfield |
[00:11] | Norris is on his way to the morgue. He’ll beat the bodies there. | Norris正赶去停尸房 他会在那儿检查尸体 |
[00:14] | – How about the crime lab? – Can he get enough oxygen here? | – 鉴证科的人在哪? – 氧气够他用的吗? |
[00:16] | He’s getting the full treatment, boss. | 我们在给他做全面治疗呢 老大 |
[00:18] | ??? | 你会好起来的 |
[00:19] | We’re good there. | 情况不错 |
[00:21] | Just one witness so far. | 目前为止只有一名目击证人 |
[00:25] | You know what that means. Right now it’s all BNBG. | 也就是说他所能提供的最多就是 BNBG (白人受害人常用的说辞 大个子黑人 大枪) |
[00:28] | It’s Andy Kraw’s big adventure. | 这可是Andy Kraw的大冒险经历呢 |
[00:31] | Mayor’s office already called twice, worried sick about the man. | 市长办公室已经打来两次电话 对此君表示极度关心 |
[00:34] | You’re kidding me. | 有这等事? |
[00:36] | That’s a whole lotta campaign contributions sitting on the back of that ambo. | 这位老兄所说的话将会 为某人的竞选赢得大量选票呢 |
[00:40] | So what’s the scene say? | 现场调查结果是什么? |
[00:42] | Two shooters. Shotgun, semiauto. | 两名射击者 散弹枪 半自动 |
[00:45] | One vic is a West Side soldier with a pretty healthy sheet | 一名死者是西区的一名打手 没有任何案底 |
[00:49] | the other is a major player in Daniel’s wiretap case. | 另一名是Daniel所监听的案子中的主角 |
[00:53] | So a hit. Drug related. | 看来是一次与毒品有关的刺杀 |
[00:55] | With a big time developer in the middle? | 一名大地产开发商牵扯在里面? |
[00:57] | What’s the fit? | 那个大开发商是谁? |
[00:58] | Second vic, Russell Bell | 第二名死者 Russell Bell |
[01:01] | owner and co-developer of this here. | 是这家公司的业主及合作开发商 |
[01:04] | And other downtown real estate. | 还有城里的其他房地产 |
[01:07] | Well propertied man, he was. | 这人拥有很多财产 曾经拥有 |
[01:12] | But you were aware that Russell Bell was regarded as a major narcotic violator. | 但你们都应该知道Russell Bell 曾经是一名重大贩毒罪犯 |
[01:18] | Well, how do you think he made his money? | 要不然你说他哪来的钱啊? |
[01:20] | I didn’t inquire. | 我没有问他们 |
[01:22] | so, You never got a look at either of the gunmen. | 这么说你一直没看见那两个枪手长什么样? |
[01:25] | I told you. I saw only the one of them. | 我说过了 我只看到他们中的一个人 |
[01:28] | He was black big, I thought, | 他是个黑人 我觉得他个儿挺高大的 |
[01:32] | with a large weapon. | 拿着一枝巨大的武器 |
[01:35] | BNBG BNBG. | |
[01:42] | Big negro, big gun. | 那是大个儿黑鬼和大枝枪的缩写 |
[02:05] | Two more like it upstairs. | 楼上还有两个这样的 |
[02:08] | Yeah. | 知道了 |
[02:12] | Have ballistics rush comparisons. | 让弹道专家做加急对比 |
[02:15] | Drug-relateds for the last six months. | 所有过去六个月里与毒品有关的案子 |
[03:28] | I caught him, Bunk. | 我已经抓到他的马脚了 Bunk |
[03:32] | On the wire. I caught him. | 在窃听线上 我已经抓到他的马脚了 |
[03:37] | He doesn’t fuckin’know it. | 而他还他妈的蒙在鼓里呢 |
[05:22] | Boxing, yeah. | 拳击赛 太好了 |
[05:25] | I know you loved that. | 我知道你爱看这个 |
[05:26] | Ugh, I hated it. I hated watching it. | 我讨厌拳击 我可讨厌看了 |
[05:30] | Yeah, I know you did. So you’re doing good, huh? | 是啊 我知道的 你一切都挺好的吧? |
[05:34] | Day to day, I am. | 平平淡淡 还好了 |
[05:37] | ‘Cause I was thinking maybe… | 我是想着 也许… |
[05:46] | I’m proud of you, Dennis. Be well. | 我为你骄傲 Dennis 好好保重 |
[06:02] | Shut that fuckin’door. | 把门他妈的给我关上 |
[06:17] | Man, fuck it. I’m ready for this shit. | 哥们儿 去它的 这事我已经准备好了 |
[06:20] | These niggers are snappin’on us. You see? | 这些黑鬼头们在藐视我们 你没看出来么? |
[06:22] | Do you believe this fucking shit? ??? | 你相信那些鬼话么? |
[06:25] | Some shit like this woulda never happened with the old Barksdale. | 老Barksdale在的时候 像这种烂事根本就不会发生 |
[06:29] | Yo, Slim, man. Say the motherfuckin’word. | 哎 Slim 哥们儿 下令吧 他奶奶地你就下个令吧 |
[06:38] | Shit is on. | 就要开战了 |
[06:47] | ‘Sup, B? | 怎么样 B? |
[06:56] | You a’ight? | 你还好么? |
[06:58] | We gonna bounce back on the motherfucker, no question. | 我们一定回击那个鸟人 毫无疑问的 |
[07:01] | Bounce back on who? | 回击谁? |
[07:02] | Marlo, boss. Oh, he gonna fall. | Marlo 老大 看着吧 他就要被放倒了 |
[07:05] | Marlo, Marlo ain’t got shit to do with it. | Marlo么 Marlo跟这事没瓜葛 |
[07:07] | Marlo couldn’t get String like that. | Marlo没法把String弄成那样 |
[07:09] | String died’cause of some other shit. | String是因为别的原因死的 |
[07:13] | What? | 什么? |
[07:14] | He died because of some other shit, nigger. | 他是因为别的原因死的 黑小子 |
[07:19] | I couldn’t fix it. I tried. | 我试过想搞定的 但没成功 |
[07:21] | That nigger String was right about this shit, man. | String那小子是对的 兄弟 |
[07:25] | That nigger was right. Fuck Marlo. | 他说的是对的 操它妈的Marlo |
[07:28] | Fuck this fucking war. | 操它妈的这场鸟战争 |
[07:30] | All this beef over a couple of fuckin’corners. | 所有这些争端只不过是为了一两个鸟街角 |
[07:35] | Don’t matter who did what to who at this point. | 这会儿咱也甭管是谁对谁做了什么 |
[07:37] | Fact is, we went to war and now there ain’t no going back. | 事实就是 我们已经开战了 现在没得回头了 |
[07:41] | I mean, shit it’s what war is, you know. | 管它妈的这仗是为什么而打的 |
[07:45] | Once you in it, you in it. | 只要你参加了 你就在里头了 |
[07:50] | If it’s a lie then we fight on that lie | 如果那是一个谎言 那我们就为那个谎言而战 |
[07:54] | but we gotta fight. | 但我们得战斗下去 |
[08:01] | Got this out of his pocket. | 这是从他口袋里找到的 |
[08:07] | I got no idea. | 不知道是什么东西 |
[08:10] | It’s a cell chip from a phone. | 这是手机里的芯片 |
[08:12] | oh. | 哦 |
[08:14] | What elsedid you get off him? | 你还找到别的什么东西了? |
[08:15] | 200 cash, set of keys, license. | 200块现金 一套钥匙 驾照 |
[08:19] | President Street address? | 驾照上地址是President街么? |
[08:21] | I got Landsman bangin’out a warrant for the place. | 我让Landsman帮我 争取到一张那个地方的搜查令 |
[08:26] | Fuck the politics for a minute. | 把见鬼的政治先放一边 |
[08:29] | What if the man happens to be right? | 万一那个人是对的怎么办? |
[08:31] | Legalizing drugs? | 毒品合法化? |
[08:32] | Crime is down in his district | 他的辖区里犯罪率下降了 |
[08:34] | and people on that side of town, they’re okay with it. | 而且那边的居民对此都能接受 |
[08:36] | Look, if you don’t exist, what happens here? | 如果你不存在 这里会怎么样? |
[08:39] | If there’s no Tommy Carcetti in this thing, what’s likely to happen? | 如果Tommy Carcetti没有插手这件事儿 会有什么样的情况出现? |
[08:42] | The mayor and Burrell, they shut this thing down. | 市长和Burrell 他们把这事压下来了 |
[08:44] | I figure the Mayor’s trying to find a way to shuit down to make it look like | 我估计市长是想找个途径把这事压下来 万一这事被公开了 |
[08:47] | it was an enforcement plan in case it goes public | 让它看起来好象是一次警方策划的行动 |
[08:49] | otherwise he’d have moved to end it already. | 否则的话 他早就采取行动终止它了 |
[08:53] | Makes sense. But no matter what | 有道理 但不管怎么样 |
[08:56] | Colvin’s little experiment is finished. | Colvin的小实验结束了 |
[09:00] | Come on, Tommy. | 拜托 Tommy |
[09:01] | They dealt you a winning hand and you’re acting like you forgot how to play. | 他们发给你一手包赢的牌 而你却表现得好象忘记该怎么玩了 |
[09:08] | Mr. Mayor, call it legalization and my office can’t live with it. | 市长先生 毒品要合法化 我部门的人无法接受 |
[09:12] | Agreed. No one can. | 同意 没人能够 |
[09:14] | But harm reduction. | 但有减低伤害的效果 |
[09:15] | That could sell provided there’s a reduction in the crime rate. | 犯罪率降低的数据可以提供出来增加说服力 |
[09:18] | Harm reduction. Sounds good. ?? | 减低伤害 听起来不错嘛 |
[09:22] | Steven, what if we were able to suggest | Steven 假如我们能够向公众说 |
[09:24] | limiting our street level enforcement | 限制我们维持街道治安的警力是为了 |
[09:27] | we were concentrating our resources on high-level traffickers. | 把我们的资源集中起来打击高层的毒枭们 |
[09:31] | How would that play? | 这样能玩得转么? |
[09:32] | Well, if I could show off that kind of casework, yeah, maybe. | 如果我能拿得出那种案子来证明的话 没准可以行得通 |
[09:35] | But they’ve been doing street rips for so long now | 但他们做街面犯罪这么长时间了 |
[09:37] | I don’t think a high level exists. | 恐怕所谓高层并不存在 |
[09:39] | What if we were able to say that no major traffickers were allowed in the free zone… | 那假如我们能说 在自由区里不允许大毒枭涉足 |
[09:42] | that all major… | 所有重大… |
[09:45] | That the major violators were still being targeted, huh? | 所有重大毒品犯依然是被针对的目标 |
[09:49] | Are you suggesting some kind of admissions criteria for the zones? | 你是说给那些区域设定 某种入驻的尺度标准么? |
[09:52] | – How would that work? – I don’t know that it would. | – 这怎么样才能行得通? – 我不知道能不能行得通 |
[09:53] | I’m just saying that for the sake of public perception. | 我所说的只是为了便于公众的理解 |
[09:56] | Come on, people, work with me on this thing. | 你们都动动脑子啊 一起帮我想办法把这事给摆平了 |
[09:59] | Fucked up, ain’t it? | 糟透了 你说是吧? |
[10:00] | Marlo need to get his ass dropped, him and all his crew. | Marlo得付出代价 他跟他的那伙人 |
[10:03] | They gonna fall. You’ll see. | 他们会垮的 小子 走着瞧吧 |
[10:05] | All right, let me know. | 好吧 有消息告诉我 |
[10:07] | That’s the word on the wire, anyway. | 这反正就是窃听线上所说的了 |
[10:10] | Every mention puts it on Marlo Stanfield’s crew | 所有提到的这事的 都把它归结到 Marlo Stanfield的团伙 |
[10:12] | which means the war’s gonna ratchet up, no question. | 也就是说战争将要扩大了 毫无疑问 |
[10:16] | Where’s Jimmy? | Jimmy哪儿去了? |
[10:17] | He went with Bunk Moreland to rifle Stringer’s spot downtown. | 他跟Bunk Moreland 去搜Stringer在城里的窝点 |
[10:21] | How’d he take it? | 他对这事反应如何? |
[10:23] | Like Stringer was kin. | Stringer就好象是他死去的亲人一样 |
[10:27] | – Yeah? – Bushy Top | – 喂? – 小毛头 |
[10:29] | – need to pull your coat up. – Hey, what’s up, Major? | – 你得避开人跟我说话 – 嗨 什么事 警司? |
[10:32] | I got somethin’for y’all. | 我有些东西给你们 |
[10:33] | Mount Vernon Square in about an hour. | 一个小时后在Mount Vernon广场见 |
[10:35] | I’m there. | 一会儿见 |
[11:02] | This is Stringer’s? | 这是Stringer住的地方? |
[11:06] | Yeah. | 可不 |
[11:34] | Who in fuck was I chasing? | 我追查的到底是个什么样的人啊? |
[12:04] | What’s done is done. | 做过的事已经做了 |
[12:18] | Gay ass gangsters. Please. | 同性恋帮匪 少来了 |
[12:33] | I took it for as long as I could. | 我能忍多久算多久 |
[12:39] | Let’s go, man. | 走吧 兄弟 |
[12:43] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[13:02] | It being your town, | 这是你的地盘 |
[13:05] | I trust you to do it proper. | 我相信你能妥当处理 |
[13:18] | You off today, boss? | 你今天休息吗 头儿? |
[13:20] | Every day, at this point. | 这段时间每天都休息 |
[13:22] | I told ’em over at COMSTAT about my little experiment. | 我在报告会上 把我做的那个小实验告诉了他们 |
[13:25] | Bosses went crazy, huh? | 老大们听了后都抓狂了是吧? |
[13:28] | Anyway, that’s why I called you. | 别提了 这才是我找你的原因 |
[13:31] | That there is a wartime lay-up for your man Barksdale. | 为了你的那位Barksdale老兄 一场战争已经酝酿起来了 |
[13:34] | My sources tell me the man’s there most of the time with a lot of muscle? | 我的线报告诉我 这人在那里 大多数时间都有一大帮打手跟着? |
[13:37] | sawed-offs, semiautos, Mac-11s. | 短管枪 半自动枪 冲锋手枪 |
[13:40] | Whole lot of good shit if you hit it right. | 如果你能逮个正着 就能得到许多好东西 |
[13:44] | – That’s a hell of a tip. – Shit. | – 这个情报太强大了 – 屁事一桩 |
[13:47] | That right there might be the last bit of | 你手里握着的可能是作为警察 |
[13:49] | police work in a long and storied career. | 在这一漫长且传奇的职业生涯中的最后一点功绩了 |
[13:52] | I’ll talk to you, Bushy Top. | 我们再联络吧 小毛头 |
[14:01] | Which one is Ali? | 哪一个是拳王阿里? |
[14:04] | In the white trunks, boy. | 穿白短裤的那个 小鬼 |
[14:06] | – Damn, he look young. – He was. | – 靠 他看起来好年轻 – 他当年是年轻 |
[14:08] | This the Patterson fight right here. Old school. | 这是跟Patterson的那场拳赛 传统打法 |
[14:11] | Who Patterson? He soft. | Patterson是谁? 他真软蛋 |
[14:13] | Ali whippin’his ass. | 阿里打得他抬不起头 |
[14:15] | He was a champ too. | 他也曾经是个冠军 |
[14:17] | Look, any man still standing at the end of a round | 听着 任何能在拳击台上 坚持到最后仍然不倒的男人 |
[14:20] | you can’t call him soft. That’s a rule, all right? | 你都不能说他是软蛋 这是规矩 知道没? |
[14:29] | From Stringer’s place downtown. | 在Stringer城里公寓里找到的 |
[14:31] | B and B shit, college papers, real estate stuff. | B与B什么的 大学文件 地产类的东西 |
[14:34] | There’s no phone extension in the place, just these. | 那地方没有电话分机 只有这些 |
[14:38] | Cell phone chips. ‘Bout 100 of them. | 手机芯片 大概有100个 |
[14:41] | So that’s why he wasn’t taking any phones from our man Bernard, huh? | 这就是为什么他没有 接我们Bernard老兄的任何电话 |
[14:43] | Stringer had his own phone he just changed the number every time he changed the chip. | Stringer有他自己的电话 他每换一个芯片就可以换一个电话号码 |
[14:47] | Shamrock too, probably, with whatever phone he used to call Bell. | Shamrock估计也是一样 不管他用什么电话打给Bell |
[14:49] | Cautious man. | 挺谨慎的人 |
[14:52] | Yes and no. | 是也不是 |
[14:54] | Have a look in here. All different manufacturers. | 看这儿 全是不同的生产厂家 |
[14:58] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[15:04] | Before Stringer Bell got aced | 在Stringer Bell被杀之前 |
[15:07] | he went out of his way to put in his good friend Avon Barksdale. | 他想尽方法让他的好朋友 Avon Barksdale加入其中 |
[15:11] | That’s a Barksdale safe house. | 那是Barksdale的一个藏身所 |
[15:15] | Where’d you get this? | 你从哪搞来这个的? |
[15:20] | Colvin. | Colvin给的 |
[15:23] | Calls to the Western. | 打去西区的电话 |
[15:25] | Where’s Daniels? | Daniels上哪儿去了? |
[15:26] | He’s got this thing downtown. It’s for his wife. | 他去参加市里的一个活动 为了支持他老婆 |
[15:29] | You should raise him. | 你应该跟他联络 |
[15:33] | It’s not enough to make up for Stringer. | 这还不足以给Stringer立案 |
[15:36] | It’ll do for now. | 目前来讲足矣 |
[15:40] | Because the neighborhoods and the residents | 因为那些周围的邻里及本区的居民 |
[15:42] | in this district are among the poorest in our city. | 是我们市里最为贫困的 |
[15:45] | And it is these residents | 也正是这些居民 |
[15:46] | who most need a strong voice at City Hall. | 最需要一个强有力的声音 在市政厅里为他们说话 |
[15:50] | Time has come for a change. | 是时候做出转变了 |
[15:52] | And I believe I can bring about that change | 而我相信我可以带来这个转变 |
[15:55] | by providing a strong voice for the new 11th District | 为新十一区提供一个强大的声音 |
[15:59] | if you will do me the honor… | 如果你能给我这个荣耀 |
[16:02] | It’s kind of cool, the lieutenant’s wife running for office, you know. | 这挺酷的 想想吧 警督的老婆参加竞选哦 |
[16:06] | Well, as you just heard, | 正如你刚才所听到的 |
[16:08] | West Baltimore City Council woman Eunetta Perkins | 西巴尔的摩市议会的女子 Eunetta Perkins |
[16:10] | is going to have her hands full in next September’s Democratic finals. | 将要忙于下年九月的民主党最终选举 |
[16:15] | Stringer Bell. Damn. | Stringer Bell 靠 |
[16:19] | Who could have got to him? I mean, if it wasn’t y’all on it. | 谁能搞得定他啊 我是说 如果不是由你们来动手的话 |
[16:23] | You know Avon’s gonna put it on you, right? | 你知道 Avon会把一切都怪罪到你头上的 是吧? |
[16:25] | Shit, let him take it on my jacket. Don’t make me no never mind. | 切 他什么把柄也找不到 我才不担心呢 |
[16:29] | I’m thinkin’it might be what you call one of them good problems. | 我想这大概是那种所谓的巧妙难题吧 |
[16:33] | Yeah. | 妙啊 |
[16:39] | I heard Colvin’s in deep shit downtown. | 我听说Colvin在城里惹上大麻烦了 |
[16:43] | Looking at this right here | 看看这边这个吧 |
[16:46] | he might not be the only one. | 惹上麻烦的可能不止是他一个人 |
[16:50] | Anything comes up, I’m on the radio. | 如果有什么情况 用对讲机通知我 |
[16:54] | My man, my man, my man. | 哥们儿 哥们儿 哥们儿 |
[16:55] | Yo, you think I could get like $5? I need like $5 to get on the bus. | 哎 能给我五块钱吗? 我需要五块钱去搭公车 |
[16:58] | – I look like a tourist to you? – Man, I swear to God. | – 你看着我像游客么? – 大哥 我对天发誓 |
[17:01] | Lookin’like that walking into an open-air drug market | 穿成那样 走在光天化日下的毒品市场里 |
[17:04] | why the hell would I think you’ll spend my $5 on bus fare? | 我凭什么相信你需要 拿我的五块钱去搭公车呢? |
[17:08] | Shit,’cause I already got my blast, man. | 妈的 因为我已经把钱都用来买提神丸了 |
[17:13] | WMD, WMD. | 大杀器 大杀器 |
[18:04] | All night | 整一晚上 |
[18:06] | you been drinking like your ass is candy. | 你喝酒怎么好像不要命一样 |
[18:10] | That’s shameful shit. | 真是丢人啊 |
[18:18] | 12-gauge pumpkin balls. | 点12弄出来的南瓜大的枪洞 |
[18:23] | Last time I saw that kind of load was the Pimlico double | 上一回我看到这样的架式 是Pimlico的双尸案 |
[18:27] | and I fuckin’know that motherfucker was in the middle of that mess. | 我就他妈的知道这王八蛋有份在里头搅和 |
[18:32] | And if I remember your boy | 以我知 你的那个小子 |
[18:33] | he had no love for the Barksdale people. | 他对Barksdale那伙人根本没有爱心 |
[18:37] | Execution style, that don’t play like Omar Little. | 处决手法 这不像是Omar Little的风格 |
[18:41] | Besides, the word on our wire is that Marlo’s people did Stringer. | 再有 我们窃听线上听到的传言 都说是Marlo的人做掉了Stringer |
[18:44] | Marlo Stanfield? Marlo Stanfield? | |
[18:46] | The heir apparent. | 他显然是权力继承人 |
[18:48] | This city’s going to hell, man. | 这城市要变成地狱了 |
[18:52] | We’re gonna push past 300 murders before New Year’s. | 我们要赶在新年之前 把这超过300单的谋杀案处理掉 |
[18:55] | Shit is fucked. | 这事搞不定了 |
[19:02] | Oh, hey, Cheryl. | 喂 Cheryl你好 |
[19:05] | No? My guess is she’s, uh, picking up a prisoner. | 没有? 我想她可能是去接一个囚犯了 |
[19:08] | Yeah, I spoke to her about ten minutes ago. | 对 我跟她大概十分钟前通过话 |
[19:11] | Yeah, well, they make you check your stuff. | 对 他们会要你把所有东西拿出来检查 |
[19:14] | Cell phone, money, weapon. | 手机啊 钱啊 武器啊 |
[19:18] | Well, she’ll call when she gets the message. | 她见到留言会回你电话的 |
[19:21] | Not at all. | 不客气 |
[19:24] | I need more, Jimmy. | 我还得要喝多些酒 Jimmy |
[19:41] | More? | 再多些! |
[19:44] | Motherfucker. | 王八蛋 |
[19:46] | I’m tired, Bunk. | 我累了 Bunk |
[19:58] | Let’s go. | 咱走吧 |
[20:02] | I heard the vanguard met. | 我听说领导们会面了 |
[20:04] | Heard they voted to have a civilian review board look at it. | 听说他们投票决定 搞一个民众评议板 看大家的意见如何 |
[20:06] | It wasn’t unanimous. | 不是所有人都反对你的做法 |
[20:08] | And there were people there speaking for you. | 况且还有人在那儿为你说话 |
[20:11] | I heard that too. | 我也听说了 |
[20:13] | So six out of ten black officers | 那么十个黑人官员中有六个 |
[20:16] | think I’m just an asshole racist. | 认为我是个混蛋种族歧视者 |
[20:18] | On the other hand | 从另一个角度来看 |
[20:20] | four out of ten think you’re just an asshole. | 十个人里有四个认为你就是一混蛋 |
[20:26] | It’s an administrative charge. | 这是一个行政指控 |
[20:29] | You can fight it and win if you want. | 如果你愿意 你可以据理力争赢回来 |
[20:32] | Failure to properly identify myself as a police officer. | 没能以正确的方式表明我的警察身份 |
[20:37] | Sounds like what I was guilty of most of my career, actually. | 事实上 这听起来就好象 我的大部分职业生涯里都是有罪的 |
[20:43] | I’m not sure I was supposed to be a police. | 我不确定警察是不是我该做的行当 |
[20:48] | Not really. | 不太像是 |
[20:51] | What were ya supposed to be, huh? | 那你本该做什么呢? |
[20:53] | mm? | 嗯? |
[21:00] | This is from Major Colvin’s CI? | 这是Colvin警司的线人提供的? |
[21:02] | What’s the corroboration? | 有确凿证明么? |
[21:04] | Well, the source knew that Barksdale had a waterfront condo in his own name | 知情人说Barksdale有一所临水公寓 冠的是他自己的名字 |
[21:08] | gave the accurate location, and title info down to deed of transfer. | 给出了准确的位置 还有冠名信息以及过户契约 |
[21:12] | Well, that’s good, but it puts him on the legitimate side of things. | 嗯 很不错 但这些只能证明到他所做的那些合法的事情 |
[21:15] | What corroboration is there for illegal activities? | 还有什么进一步的证据 可以证明他那些非法活动么? |
[21:19] | Sorry I’m late. I had to stop in at a friend. | 抱歉 我来晚了 我顺路去见了一朋友 |
[21:22] | The source knew that Barksdale was shot last month wounded in the shoulder. | 知情人说Barksdale 上个月被枪射伤了肩膀 |
[21:25] | – Emergency room? – No, no hospital reports. | – 急诊室? – 不 没有医院报告 |
[21:29] | We’re gonna need better. | 我们得有更多的证据 |
[21:30] | Either Colvin goes back to the CI | 要么让Colvin再去找那个线人了解多些情况 |
[21:32] | or we sit on this address for a while. | 要么我们就在这个地址守一段时间 |
[21:33] | – we can see. – Well, fuck it, then. | – 我们拭目以待 – 这么着的话 去他的吧 |
[21:36] | Let’s name the source. Put him right in the affidavit. | 我们干脆给出线人的名字 直接让他出来做证 |
[21:39] | – It’s Colvin’s call, isn’t it? – It’s Stringer Bell. | – 这得由Colvin决定 对不对? – 是Stringer Bell |
[21:44] | Lester figured it out from the DNRs. | Lester从打过的号码上推断出来 |
[21:46] | Bell was snitching out Barksdale. | Bell在出卖Barksdale? |
[21:49] | You’re sure of this? | 你能肯定是这样么? |
[21:50] | Maybe that explains the murder. What’s in the wire? | 也许这就是他被谋杀的原因 窃听线上有什么收获? |
[21:53] | Loose talk about how it was Marlo’s people | 有些人在说这是Marlo的人做的 |
[21:56] | – but nothing past rumor. – With Bell gone, | – 但都只是谣传而已 – Bell这一死 |
[21:58] | Barksdale might have to come down a notch to oversee the day to day, | Barksdale可能不得不屈尊亲躬 那些日常管理事务 |
[22:01] | and maybe that puts him in contact with some of our monitored cell phones. | 而这可能会促使他去联系 一些被我们窃听的手机的持有者 |
[22:05] | If he’s as cautious as Stringer, maybe not. | 如果他像Stringer那样谨慎 可能他不会这么做 |
[22:09] | My guess is Barksdale never touches a cell phone. | 我估计Barksdale压根儿就不用手机 |
[22:12] | Safe house might be our best shot. | 安全屋很有可能是我们最佳的取证所在 |
[22:15] | All right. | 好的 |
[22:17] | We stay on the wires until this batch of burners goes dead, | 我们要守着窃听线直到这些手机失效为止 |
[22:19] | hoping we have Barksdale | 希望能抓到Barksdale |
[22:21] | but meanwhile, we get a warrant for that safe house and wait on him there. | 同时 我们拿上安全屋的搜查令 在那儿等着他 |
[22:35] | Thanks for the cover last night. | 谢谢你昨晚帮我打掩护 |
[22:42] | This is Greggs, Major Case Unit. Who’s the shift leader? | 我是重大案件科的Greggs 哪位是当值领导? |
[23:17] | Holy Christ. | 我的老天爷啊 |
[23:34] | – They’re all over it, Commissioner. – Right. | – 局长 他们到处都是 – 知道了 |
[23:38] | That was Foxtrot. | 是Foxtrot打来的 |
[23:40] | The cameras have found our little shit pile. | 摄像机已经找到了我们的那一小堆屎 |
[23:43] | Your fuckin’councilman took his sweet time, didn’t he? | 你那该死的议员 可享受到他的甜蜜时光了吧? |
[23:48] | Everyone’s a critic. | 每个人都是批评家 |
[23:50] | If this doesn’t go, what line of work are you gonna try next? | 如果这事躲不过去 你打算改做哪一行呢? |
[23:55] | We’re here in West Baltimore… | 我们现在在西巴尔的摩 |
[24:00] | For more than a month, police from Baltimore’s Western District. | 一个多月以来 来自巴尔的摩西区的警察… |
[24:11] | It’s just an outrageous development. | 这样的发展状况简直令人无法忍受 |
[24:13] | It’s something I never thought I’d see from this or any other administration. | 这是我从没想过会见到的事情 无论是这里还是在别的辖区 |
[24:17] | Frankly, this is one of the reasons we need a change in leadership in this city. | 老实说 这是我们需要对这个城市的 管理层做出改变的其中一个原因 |
[24:20] | Did the Mayor know? What about the Police Commissione? | 市长知道这事么? 局长知道么? |
[24:22] | These are questions for the Mayor and Police Commissioner. | 这些问题要去问市长和警察局长 |
[24:25] | These are central issues of crime and safety. | 这些是犯罪与安全事务的中心议题 |
[24:26] | The Royce administration is simply bankrupt. | Royce政府辖区纯粹就是破产了 |
[24:28] | You still gonna announce for mayor next month? | 你下个月还会竞选市长么? |
[24:30] | I was gonna wait, but standing here today looking at this.. | 我本来想等一等的 但今天站在这里看着这一切 |
[24:33] | I can’t see I can do anything but put it out there right now. | 我觉得自己除了立刻参选之外 没有别的选择了 |
[24:35] | All I can tell you is that for more than four weeks now | 我所能告诉你的就是 四个多星期以来 |
[24:38] | the Baltimore Police Department surrendered | 巴尔的摩警察局拱手 |
[24:39] | portions of the police district to the drug trade | 将警方辖区让出来做毒品交易 |
[24:42] | and the Council was not informed. | 把议会蒙在鼓里 |
[24:44] | Fuck me. | 我真蠢 |
[24:45] | I fuckin’ had this story all to myself a week ago. | 一个星期前我就已经 他妈的搞到这个故事题材了 |
[24:49] | Police officers for weeks have turned a blind eye… | 警察们数星期来一直视而不见… |
[24:51] | What the fuck was I thinking? | 我之前他妈的是怎么想的啊? |
[24:54] | .. apparently sanctioning open-air drug markets. | …显然认可了开放式的毒品市场 |
[24:57] | – ‘Scuse us. – While uniformed police stood by… | – 请回避一下 – 在有警察们身着警服站在一旁的… |
[24:59] | … in the so called free zones, drug dealers routinely ply their trade. | …所谓的自由区里 毒品贩子们常规地进行着他们的交易 |
[25:04] | Mr. Mayor, Commissioner Burrell is here. | 市长先生 Burrell局长来了 |
[25:06] | Tell the Commissioner the Mayor will be with him shortly. | 告诉局长 市长很快就会接见他 |
[25:09] | And young children run the streets alone. | 而小孩子们独自在街上跑来跑去 |
[25:12] | The inhabitants of what has come to be known | 在这个被称为Hamsterdam的地段上 |
[25:14] | as Hampsterdam have little to say for the camera. | 当地的居民们面对镜头几乎无话可说 |
[25:17] | But channel 5 has learned that the police were… | 但是五频道已经知道 警察局… |
[25:22] | – Yeah? – What are you seein’? | – 喂 – 你看到什么了? |
[25:24] | Coupla people in and out. No sign of Barksdale, though. | 几个人进进出出 但没有Barksdale的踪影 |
[25:27] | – It’s quiet here too. – Okay. | – 我这边也没动静 – 明白 |
[25:30] | Need to look at the back. | 要去看下后面 |
[25:32] | Our friend Carcetti’s gonna run wild with this. | 我们的老朋友Carcetti 会拿这事大作文章的 |
[25:35] | And from the sound of things, Gray is gonna run with him. | 而从我们所听到的来看 Gray将会跟他一起参选 |
[25:39] | Tony Gray thinks he’s gonna get my chair behind this bullshit | Tony Gray以为他能利用这次事件坐上我的位置 |
[25:42] | We’re throwin’you out of the boat, Ervin. This shit is on you alone. | 我们要把你抛出去当挡箭牌了 Ervin 这事你自己担待着吧 |
[25:49] | Not necessarily. | 没这样做的必要 |
[25:50] | Not if I talk about how we were under pressure to keep the crime down | 因为我将会说出我们为了要 顶住保持低犯罪率的压力 |
[25:54] | to juke the stats district by district… | 一个辖区接一个辖区地做假数据 |
[25:56] | You never said that. | 不准你这么说 |
[25:58] | About how Colvin under pressure, lost his way | 还会说出Colvin在压力之下无计可施 |
[26:01] | – about how I came to you weeks ago… – a Days ago. | – 说出我是怎么样在几个星期以前来找你… – 是前天才对 |
[26:03] | Weeks ago to tell you what he had done and to assure you that | 几星期前就告诉你他做了些什么 并且向你保证 |
[26:07] | we were on top of the situation | 我们已经掌控了事态 |
[26:09] | that Colvin would be relieved and his plan aborted. | Colvin将被解职而他的计划将会流产 |
[26:12] | You lyin’motherfucker. | 你这满口谎言的混帐东西 |
[26:14] | But you heard about the drop in Colvin’s felony rate | 但你听说Colvin辖区内的重罪率有所下降 |
[26:17] | and you sent me packing. | 你就把我打发走 |
[26:19] | Brought in your liberal-ass do-gooders | 带着你的解放派行善人的面孔 |
[26:21] | to seriously consider this horseshit | 当真考虑起这狗屁主意 |
[26:24] | while Colvin’s mistake grew and grew. | 而Colvin的错越犯越犯大 |
[26:27] | My hands were tied, Mr. Mayor | 我的手脚被绑住了 市长先生 |
[26:31] | my department thwarted. | 我的部门失败了 |
[26:34] | I was a prisoner of the goddamn politicians. | 我则是操蛋政客手中的棋子 |
[26:38] | Or… | 或者呢… |
[26:43] | I leave your office right now willing to say a lot less than that. | 我现在就离开你的办公室 并愿意隐藏大部分这些事实不说 |
[26:47] | I put what I can on crazy-ass Bunny Colvin | 尽我所能地把责任都推到 疯子Bunny Colvin身上去 |
[26:51] | and I take the hit. | 由我来挡所有的炮火 |
[26:53] | And if Carcetti or Gray holds hearings | 如果Carcetti或者Gray主持听证会 |
[26:57] | I’m the wall between them and you. | 我会是他们跟你们之间的那堵缓冲墙 |
[27:01] | In which case, | 这样的话 |
[27:03] | I am your commissioner for the full five-year term. | 你要让我继续在警察局长的位置上 呆足五年的任期 |
[27:17] | Unit one to unit two. | 一分部呼叫二分部 |
[27:20] | Unit two standing by. | 二分部待命中 |
[27:22] | Deal’s made. | 交易成功 |
[27:26] | Unit two to sector three, move on the Winchester Homes. | 二分部呼叫三支队 进发去Winchester之家 |
[27:29] | Ten-four. We’re moving. | 好的 我们上路了 |
[27:31] | Unit two to sector two. Move on the Koppers plant. | 二分部呼叫二支队 进发到Koppers发电厂 |
[27:35] | Roger that. | 收到 |
[27:39] | Over the top, gentlemen. | 该我们上了 先生们 |
[28:02] | ‘Bout fucking time. | 也该他妈的是时候了 |
[28:14] | Yo, man. We gonna run out if we don’t got no re-up. | 嗨 哥们儿 我们要是 再不补仓的话就要没货了 |
[28:18] | – Where Tuckie at? – I don’t know. | – Tuckie哪儿去了? – 我不知道 |
[28:25] | – Yo, where Tuckie at, man? – He rolled out. | – 哎 Tuckie在哪儿呢? – 他闪人了 |
[28:27] | – huh? – He said the police comin’. | – 啊? – 他说警察来了 |
[28:34] | – D’oh. – Here they come. Let’s roll. | – 啊哦 – 他们来了 快闪 |
[28:52] | Hold it right there, white jacket! | 站在那儿别跑 穿白夹克的! |
[28:55] | Get the fuck off me! | 放开我 |
[28:57] | Stop! Stop! | 站住! 站住! |
[29:02] | – freeze – Stop right there! | – 不准动 – 站那儿别动! |
[29:21] | Freeze! Police, don’t mov. Hold it right there | 不准动 警察 别动 站那儿别动 不许动 |
[29:26] | Outstanding, red team. Oustanding. | 好极了 红队 干得好极了 |
[29:28] | Give you a case of beer for that one. | 值得奖给你们一箱啤酒 |
[29:50] | Son, this nigga Stringer Bell, man | 小子 这个老黑Stringer Bell呀 |
[29:53] | was beggin’Chris, yo, for real. Like know what I mean? | 居然哀求Chris呢 是真的 你想像得出么? |
[29:56] | Diggin’in his pockets, talkin’ ’bout how much cheese he gonna give us, | 一面掏着他的口袋 一面说他会给我们多少奶酪 |
[30:00] | I mean, if we just let him walk. | 假如说我们能放他走的话 |
[30:02] | My man Chris holler, “Man, bitch, you gonna die. “ | 我老大Chris大声喝道 “你这贱人 等着拿命来吧 “ |
[30:05] | This nigga just dropped to his fuckin’ knees | 这老黑就他妈的跪下来了 |
[30:07] | like a little cocksucker, man, start cryin’. | 好象个小婊子一样 妈的 开始哭起来 |
[30:10] | That shit was worse than fuckin’ pathetic. | 那熊样 说他可怜都他妈算抬举他了 |
[30:15] | Yo, that’s Marlo. | 哎 那是Marlo |
[30:17] | Get on yo’burner, man. | 快用手机通话吧 |
[30:26] | – Got a line on him. – The number one? Where at? | – 有一条线在跟他通话 – 一号么? 在哪 |
[30:29] | Tall man says to tell y’all to soldier up. | 高个儿说 告诉大家都武装起来 |
[30:31] | – They up at the rim shop. – Yeah, all right. | – 他们冲着车圈店去了 – 好的 |
[30:37] | Boss, you okay? | 头儿 你还好么? |
[30:39] | What you want? | 有什么事? |
[30:40] | Slim said they got their eye on Marlo. | Slim说他们已经盯住Marlo了 |
[30:43] | I’m just sayin’, you know, all the boys, they all waitin’on you. | 我只是想说 你知道的 所有的小弟们 他们都在等你下令呢 |
[30:47] | Go ahead, man. | 行动吧 |
[30:50] | I’m behind you. | 我随后就到 |
[31:14] | What else you need from us, Deputy? | 副局长 您还要我们做些什么? |
[31:16] | City Hall wants the bulldozers through here | 市政厅要我们用推土车铲平这里 |
[31:18] | at dawnand then fencing all around the site. | 黎明前搞定 再把这地方用围网全部拦起来 |
[31:20] | Winchester Homes and the Koppers plant as well. | 温切斯特之家和Koppers发电厂也一样 |
[31:23] | We got it. | 我们这就去办 |
[31:26] | Come tomorrow, the television reporters | 明天 那些电视记者来的时候 |
[31:28] | get nothing they can stand in front of. | 让他们站在这儿什么也没得看 |
[31:31] | ‘Scuse me, Deputy, sir, we found a body. | 打扰了 副局长 长官 我们找到一具尸体 |
[31:45] | Any trauma? | 有什么伤口吗? |
[31:46] | Can’t tell for sure with all the rat bites. | 看不出来 全身都被老鼠咬烂了 |
[31:49] | Take him to OCME in a jail wagon. | 开辆囚车来把他送去医疗检验总部 |
[31:52] | I don’t want the fuckin’ reporters seeing any ambos. | 不要让那些操蛋记者看见任何救护车的影子 |
[31:57] | Shit. | 靠 |
[32:09] | He just landed. Him plus one. | 他刚刚下车 他和另一个人 |
[32:11] | Got it. Sit tight. | 收到 坐好了 |
[32:13] | That makes how many? | 加上他们有多少个了? |
[32:17] | Including Barksdale, Sydnor counted ten in | 包括Barksdale在内 Sydnor已经数到有十个人进去 |
[32:19] | and one comin’out, so that’s ten at least. | 有一个正走出来 所以至少有十人 |
[32:26] | 2301 to KGA. | 2301呼叫调度中心 |
[32:28] | Go ahead, 2301. | 2301请说 |
[32:30] | We need QRT to meet us at our 20 for a search and seizure. | 我们需要快速反应小组与我们在此处会合 进行搜查和拘捕 |
[32:34] | Location has multiple suspects and may contain automatic weapons. | 该处有多名疑犯并可能携有自动类武器 |
[32:38] | Ten-four. | 收到 |
[32:48] | Word travels fast, huh? | 传得真快啊 |
[32:51] | Shit. | 靠 |
[32:54] | Burrell called Johns Hopkins personally this morning. | Burrell今早亲自打电话给Johns Hopkins |
[33:00] | Dragged your name into the gutter. | 诋毁你的名声 |
[33:02] | Johns Hopkins doesn’t need the notoriety. | Johns Hopkins不想搞臭自己 |
[33:04] | The chief academic officer of a major research university | 一所著名的研究大学的学院总长官 |
[33:07] | doesn’t want to hear that some new hire makes up the rules as he goes along. | 不想在他就任期间 见到一些新招聘的人乱定规矩 |
[33:17] | – Yeah, Colvin. mm. – Yeah, Major, you’re on first. | – 我是Colvin – 警司 你排在头一个 |
[33:25] | COMSTAT tomorrow. | 明天的报告会 |
[33:32] | I’m up. | 我准备好了 |
[33:40] | Y’all taking a door? | 你们都守着一个门? |
[33:42] | Where’s tactical? | 战术小组呢? |
[33:44] | I called for QRT. | 我叫来了快速反应小组 |
[33:45] | You ain’t heard? | 你没听说么? |
[33:47] | They’re a little busy tonight tearin’down Colvin’s fuck up. | 他们今晚在忙着把Colvin 惹上麻烦的那片地方铲平呢 |
[33:50] | With all that goin’on, you’re lucky you even got us. | 有那么多事情发生 你还能有我们来帮忙已经算幸运的了 |
[33:52] | Who he hittin’ on this? | 他这是在整谁呢? |
[33:54] | Avon Barksdale and crew. | Avon Barksdale及其同伙 |
[33:56] | I fuckin’ told you he was out. Did i fuckin’ tell you? | 我他妈的告诉过你他肯定出狱了 我是不是他妈的告诉过你? |
[34:00] | I fuckin’ told her. | 我早他妈的告诉过她 |
[34:02] | For more than four weeks, the Baltimore Police Department… | 超过四个星期以来 巴尔的摩警察局… |
[34:04] | surrendered portions of the police district to the drug trade. | 拱手将警方辖区让给出来做毒品交易 |
[34:07] | By tomorrow, the story goes national and Washington reacts. | 到明天 这件事会传遍全国 华盛顿将做出回应 |
[34:12] | Save the best questions for Tony Gray. | 把最好的问题留着给Tony Gray |
[34:15] | He needs to shine even more than you. | 他比你更需要披上光环 |
[34:26] | I can’t believe he wants us to knock. | 我真没想到他会让我们去敲门 |
[34:28] | Well, you can’ flush guns, now, can you? | 你现在反正是不能刷枪管了吧 |
[34:30] | Well, fuck that. What if they open up on us? | 我靠 万一他们开门 跟我们撞个正着怎么办? |
[34:32] | These guys are at war with another crew. | 这些家伙在跟另一伙人开战呢 |
[34:34] | We go chargin’in there, chances are we will get lit up. | 我们要是冲进去 肯定会中招的 |
[34:51] | Yo, B. | 哎 B哥 |
[34:53] | Sham sayin’that Charles sayin’they still up at the rim shop. | Sham说Charles说 他们仍然在车圈店那儿呢 |
[34:56] | Marlo, his boy Chris, and Vinson, they still eatin’ | Marlo和他的手下Chris还有Vinson 他们还在吃东西 |
[34:59] | but the rest of the muscle, they rolled out. | 但是其他的打手 他们都跑掉了 |
[35:11] | Police. | 警察 |
[35:13] | No. | 不 |
[35:15] | Not the police. | 不能对警察用这个 |
[35:17] | – Narco’s out back too. – Shit. | – 缉毒警也在后面呢 – 靠 |
[35:19] | Let us in? We know you’re in there. | 让我们进去 我们知道你在那儿 |
[35:23] | – Fucking nigga. – shit. | – 死黑鬼 – 我靠 |
[35:26] | – Open the door, you fucking cocksucker – Fucked up, man. | – 开门 你他奶奶的鸟人 – 真他妈的要命 |
[35:30] | Y’all ask me, y’all ugly ass niggers shouldn’t be in here fucking around | 你们都来问我 你们这帮狗杂种们 就不应该在这里搞事 |
[35:33] | with all these guns and shit, you know what I’m talking about? | 还拿着这么些枪啊刀啊的 你们知道我在说什么嘛? |
[35:38] | Open it. | 开门 |
[35:43] | Come on, Avon. Enough with this shit. Open the fucking door. | 别磨蹭了 Avon 少来这套 赶紧把这破门给开开 |
[35:48] | Open the fucking door, you cocksuckers. | 警察 快他妈的打开门 王八蛋 |
[35:54] | Police | 警察 |
[35:56] | On the floor! | 趴地上! |
[35:59] | Search warrant | 搜查令在此 |
[36:01] | I’m clean, man. | 我没犯法啊 |
[36:03] | Open the fucking door. | 把门他妈的给我打开来 |
[36:06] | Get down. | 跪下 跪下 |
[36:08] | Face that shit tight. Greggs. I’m opening up. | 老老实实对着那儿 Greggs 我去开门 |
[36:18] | That’d be mine. | 那个是我的 |
[36:20] | In fact, all that’s mine. | 事实上 全部都是我的 |
[36:22] | You got a law degree? | 你难道考了法律文凭么? |
[36:27] | Take him. | 把他带走 |
[36:29] | You fall on the parole violation. No matter whatever else happens | 你已经违反了假释条例 不管有没犯别的什么事都没关系 |
[36:32] | you do every day of what’s left of your seven without seeing a jury. | 你要坐满七年刑期剩下的每一天 无权上诉 |
[36:36] | Maybe even conspiracy to murder. | 可能还要连带上合谋杀人罪 |
[36:38] | We take this federal, | 我们把这案子送到联邦法院 |
[36:39] | see if we can get you ten to life…no parole. | 看能不能给你判个十年至终生监禁没得保释 |
[36:41] | Whatever. | 随你们便 |
[36:45] | Shit, you only do two days no how. That’s the day you go in. | 靠 不管怎么样就只有两天服刑期 你进去的那天 |
[36:48] | And the day you come out. | 还有你出来的那一天 |
[36:51] | Yeah, well, here’s the warrant. | 是嘛 喏 这是搜查令 |
[37:00] | You read it slow. | 你慢慢看吧 |
[37:03] | In between them two days, give you something to think on. | 在那两天之间 这能给你一些事情去好好琢磨 |
[37:25] | Damn. | 靠 |
[37:26] | Missed our shot. | 错过我们的开枪机会了 |
[37:29] | Roll, man. | 走人吧 |
[37:33] | You bend over for us, or I swear to God | 你要是不乖乖地屈服 我对天发誓 |
[37:35] | I will spend what’s left of my career | 只要我在位 我就会不留余力地 |
[37:37] | shitting on every last supervisor in your district. | 搞臭你辖区里的每一个主管 |
[37:39] | From shift commanders down to sector sergeants, | 上至主管指挥官下至小分队长 |
[37:41] | not one of them will have any rank at all | 让他们一个都别想得到晋升的机会 |
[37:44] | if we hear so much as a bark out of you. | 所以你还是不要跟我们放狗屁的好 |
[37:46] | Look, my people saw this as a tactical deployment only. | 听我说 我的手下只是把这事 当做是一次战略调度而已 |
[37:49] | The responsibility is mine alone. | 这事完全是我一个人的责任 |
[37:50] | Well, you won’t fall alone | 落马的不会只有你一个人 |
[37:53] | unless you’re willing to fall exactly as we want you to. | 除非你愿意完全按我们所要求的方式落马 |
[37:57] | After COMSTAT, you go to retirement services and drop papers, | 报告会后 你去退休服务处递交申请 |
[38:01] | going out at a lieutenant’s grade | 以警督的级别离任 |
[38:02] | That’s right, you’re busted back. We can’t take your EOD away | 没错 你被降级了 我们不能改变你的退休日期 |
[38:06] | but you’re not going out on a major’s pay. | 但你不能拿着警司的薪水离任 |
[38:08] | I can retire before you bust me. | 我可以在你们降我的级之前退休 |
[38:10] | I got vacation time enough to make my 30. | 我的假期够我完成30年的工龄的了 |
[38:12] | Fuck your vacation time. | 去你的假期吧 |
[38:15] | You’re out today, at the lower grade. | 你今天就得以低一级别离任 |
[38:18] | That’s against the goddamn contract. | 这样做他妈的是违反合同 |
[38:20] | What part of bend over didn’t you understand? | 你到底明不明白什么叫屈服啊? |
[38:26] | Avon locked up? | Avon被关起来了? |
[38:28] | With most of his muscle, yeah. | 跟大部分他的手下一起 没错 |
[38:29] | Good day to get back out on them corners, ain’t it? | 这岂不是大好的时机 去把他们的地盘占回来? |
[38:34] | Make some money. | 赚点钱吧 |
[38:36] | You bet. | 可不是嘛 |
[38:47] | It’s not just the 17 millions in federal funding | 你所危及的不仅仅是联邦政府 向巴尔的摩警方 |
[38:49] | for Baltimore law enforcement that you’ve jeopardized. | 提供的1千7百万元美金资金 |
[38:52] | Take off another 200 million of federal money in your operating budget | 在你的运作预算里拿掉另外2亿的联邦款项 |
[38:55] | another 75 in capital expenditures, | 还有另外的7千5百万资本支出 |
[38:58] | plus untold millions in pass-through federal dollars from Annapolis. | 加上从Annapolis把联邦经费转过来 所花的不知多少百万的过手费 |
[39:02] | All told, we’re talking about | 所有都算上 我们这儿讨论的是 |
[39:04] | half a billion a year that Baltimore will be doing without. | 巴尔的摩一年要少掉50亿美元的经费 |
[39:07] | Furthermore, the U.S. Attorney here will use all the resources | 还没完呢 联邦检察官将会动用执法部门的 |
[39:10] | of the Justice Department to interdict and destroy any attempt | 所有资源去制止和破坏任何尝试 |
[39:13] | to establish a geographic entity where drugs are legal. | 去建立一个毒品合法的地理实体的企图 |
[39:18] | Washington should know that what happened in West Baltimore | 华盛顿应该知道在西巴尔的摩所发生的事情 |
[39:21] | in no way reflects the policies of my administration. | 完全不能代表我部门的管理政策 |
[39:24] | That was an aberration, Mr. Talmadge. | 那是一个失常的行为 Talmadge先生 |
[39:26] | The work of one misguided police official. | 是由一个被误导的警察官员做出来的 |
[39:28] | We understand your concerns | 我们明白你所担心的是什么 |
[39:32] | but for the deputy drug czar | 但对于监管毒品的警官 |
[39:34] | to take the time out to drive 30 miles north to deliver that message, | 超时工作开车30英里北上去传达那个信息 |
[39:37] | hardly necessary. | 几乎完全没有必要 |
[39:41] | Rest assured. | 放心好了 |
[39:46] | What up, G? | 你好吗 小G? |
[39:48] | Where the older ones at? | 那些大孩子们呢? |
[39:51] | Marlo got his package back out. | Marlo的人都逃过去了 |
[40:04] | Fire Burrell. This nonsense began in his shop | 炒掉Burrell 这些无厘头的事情从他的部门而起 |
[40:07] | without him knowing it. Fire the man and move on. | 而他从不知情 把他炒掉 我们再走下一步 |
[40:10] | Odell, I respect your opinion. | Odell 我尊重你的意见 |
[40:14] | But right now | 但现在 |
[40:16] | Tony Gray, Carcetti maneuvering | Tony Gray和Carcetti在操纵一切 |
[40:19] | now is not the time. ?? | 现在不是时候 |
[40:22] | We get past the primary, then I’ll drive a stake in his heart. | 我们把这首要的事情搞定之后 我会给他的心窝上捅那么一刀 |
[40:26] | But right now I need him where he is for no other reason than to | 但现在我需要他保持在原位上 不为别的 只为了 |
[40:29] | well, to take the hit for this thing right here. | 为了在那儿承受住这件事情的冲击 |
[40:31] | But I tell you what I’m gonna do, though. | 不过我要告诉你我的打算 |
[40:33] | I’m gonna shine on that new girl you like in the 11th. yeah. | 我要让你喜欢的那个 11区新来的姑娘披上光环 |
[40:37] | Give her a spot on the ticket. Cut Eunetta loose. | 对 我要给她投票 把Eunetta摆脱掉 |
[40:39] | Eunetta’s had her day. | Eunetta已经享过她的好日子了 |
[40:42] | I respect the fact that you stood by me, Odell. | 我看重你站在我这一边的事实 Odell |
[40:45] | I respect loyalty. | 我看重忠诚 |
[40:48] | And did so without properly informing his superior officers | 他这么做的时候并没有恰当地 向他的主管官员进行汇报 |
[40:52] | and without regard to the criminal statutes he was sworn to enforce | 也没有考虑他曾向警队宣誓遵从的犯罪条例 |
[40:56] | thereby disgracing himself and his command. | 从而诋毁了他自己和他的部下的声誉 |
[41:01] | Is any of that subject to any contradiction | 你对这件事有任何反驳 |
[41:04] | or argument whatsoever, Major Colvin? | 或者需要做任何辩白么 Colvin警司? |
[41:06] | No, sir. | 没有 长官 |
[41:07] | No argument at all, Bunny? | 没有任何辩白么 Bunny? |
[41:09] | Not much you can say, is there? Not to real police. | 没什么可说的吧? 不能对真正的警察说什么 |
[41:13] | – Get on with it, motherfu… – ‘Scuse me, major? | – 赶紧完事儿吧 狗娘养… – 你说啥呢 警司? |
[41:18] | Is the admin lieutenant present? | 行政警督在么? |
[41:22] | Major Colvin is relieved of duty. | Colvin警司被解职了 |
[41:24] | You are now the acting commander of the Western District. | 你现在是西区的代理指挥官了 |
[41:56] | Damn, Bernard, didn’t I tell you about these guys? | 靠 Bernard 我是不是 早告诉过你这些人的事情? |
[42:01] | – Hey, Bunk. – Hey, Freamon. | – 嗨 Bunk – 嗨 Freamon |
[42:05] | Who is that? Crutchfiel? | 那是谁啊? Crutchfiel? |
[42:06] | Naw, Norris. | 没啦 是Norris |
[42:08] | Sleeping on a stakeout. | 在监视行动中睡着了 |
[42:11] | Damn, Bernard, didn’t I tell you about these guys? | 靠 Bernard 我是不是 早告诉过你这些人的事情? |
[42:15] | Yeah, that’s everyone we heard on the wire. | 没错 我们在窃听线上所听到的人全在那儿了 |
[42:17] | McNulty’s over there in number one with Pearlman. Why don’t you say hey? | McNulty跟Pearlman在那边一号房 过去打个招呼吧 |
[42:21] | All right. | 好咧 |
[42:25] | You got to be the stupidest motherfucker that I’ve ever gone out with. | 你可以说是跟我一起 在外面混的人中最蠢的一个了 |
[42:30] | I can’t wait to go to jail. | 我等不及进监狱了 |
[42:33] | What? What you say? | 什么? 你说什么? |
[42:34] | What the fuck did you say, Bernard? | 你他妈的说什么呢 Bernard? |
[42:48] | Hey, Donald. | 嗨 Donald |
[42:55] | – You heard the tapes. – Look, he came to me and said | – 你听过带子上录的了 – 他来找我说 |
[42:57] | we could sell drugs if we move down to Vincent Street | 如果我们迁到Vincent街去 我们可以卖毒品 |
[42:59] | and that’s where I moved my crew. | 所以我就把我的人迁到那儿去了 |
[43:00] | And you know I did | 而你知道我做的事 |
[43:02] | because you the one that popped me with the G-pack | 因为你就是那个搜出我身上毒品的人 |
[43:03] | on my way to the spot, and let me go, remember? | 就在我去那个地方的路上的时候 然后你放我走了 记得不? |
[43:06] | You were selling drugs in Major Colvin’s free zone? | 你在Colvin警司的自由区里卖毒品? |
[43:09] | – You can prove that. – Ask him. He know. | – 你可以证实么 – 问他 他知道 |
[43:12] | This must be one of them contrapment things. | 这准定就是勾捕了吧 |
[43:15] | – You mean entrapment. – Kid’s got a point. | – 你是说诱捕吧? – 这小孩说得在理 |
[43:26] | 19 in bracelets from Barksdale on down. | 19人从Barksdale处被抓获拘留 |
[43:28] | Another eight wanted on warrants. | 对另外8人发了通缉令 |
[43:30] | Any way you can tie your case to this mess with Colvin? | 你有什么办法能把你的案子 跟Colvin搞出来的乱摊子挂上勾么? |
[43:34] | Make it like what he was doing led to your thing? | 让它看起来好象是他所做的事 导致了你手上的这件案子的发生? |
[43:37] | I don’t see it. | 我看不出有联系 |
[43:38] | Well, | 这个嘛 |
[43:39] | it’s good work nonetheless, Major Daniels. | 不管怎么说 这案子破得好 Daniels警司 |
[43:45] | Call came in from the Mayor’s office half hour ago | 半小时前市长办公室打来电话 |
[43:49] | approving your promotion. | 批准了对你的晋升 |
[43:51] | And now with Colvin, there’s a new vacancy. | 刚好Colvin离了职 有一个新空缺等着呢 |
[43:56] | – What about my wife? – What about her? | – 我妻子怎么样? – 她怎么了? |
[43:59] | The Mayor. Eunetta’s seat. | 市长那边 Eunetta的席位 |
[44:01] | – Why would the Mayor… – Good police work maybe. | – 市长为什么要… – 大概因为警察工作做得好吧 |
[44:07] | Not everything is politics. | 不是每件事都是政治 |
[44:14] | Hey, I’ll take two. Western alumni. | 嘿 我拿两罐 我是西区以前的同仁 |
[44:16] | All right, you got it. | 好的 你拿吧 |
[44:18] | Major. | 警司 |
[44:22] | I heard. | 我听说了 |
[44:25] | How’s your family take it? | 你的家人对这事有什么反应? |
[44:32] | Lolita done dropped herself 30 pounds | Lolita减肥成功 掉了30磅 |
[44:34] | and got herself a real estate license | 拿到了她的地产经纪执照 |
[44:37] | so I guess she’s fixin’to leave me. | 所以我想她现在 正收拾东西要离开我了 |
[44:48] | I just wanted you to know | 我只想要你知道 |
[44:50] | that last tip you gave me was a winner. | 你上次给我的情报破了个大案子 |
[44:53] | Yeah, I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[44:55] | That’s good work. | 干得漂亮 |
[45:00] | Also, I don’t know if you know, Stringer Bell was shot to death two days ago. | 还有 不知你知不知道 Stringer Bell两天前被杀了 |
[45:05] | So anyway, | 所以我 |
[45:07] | I put his name on the paper to tighten the PC. | 把他的名字写到文件里帮警方结案 |
[45:12] | I figured what the fuck once he’s aced, right? | 我想着 管他呢 反正他都死了 对吧? |
[45:18] | You always did cut them corners, didn’t you? | 你小子总是走捷径办案子啊 |
[45:26] | Seems like you cut a few yourself, Major. | 你自己不也是走了点捷径嘛 警司 |
[45:32] | However it ends, you’re good police. | 不管这事结果如何 你是好警察 |
[45:34] | I just did what I did. | 我只是做了我所做的 |
[45:38] | It felt right. | 感觉挺对劲 |
[45:41] | I’m fine with that. | 我问心无愧 |
[46:05] | Tony, where’s my vest, man? | Tony 我的背心哪去了? |
[46:24] | – Thank you. – Thanks. | – 谢谢 – 谢了 |
[46:26] | I don’t understand. | 我不懂 |
[46:31] | Drink your wine. | 喝你的红酒吧 |
[46:38] | You and me in public. | 你跟我在公众场合出现 |
[46:41] | – But your wife. – She wins without me. | – 但你老婆 – 她没有我也赢了 |
[46:48] | On the Mayor’s ticket, she wins. | 凭着市长投的票 她赢了 |
[46:51] | And you make major? | 而你当上了警司? |
[46:55] | I think she was waiting for this day more than I ever was. | 我想她比我任何时候 都更急切地等着这一天的到来 |
[47:00] | And now she’s not here. | 而她现在却不在这里 |
[47:03] | No. | 没错 |
[47:05] | She’s not. | 她没在这儿 |
[47:14] | From out of nowhere, huh? | 莫名其妙地就来了哈? |
[47:16] | Nowhere is right. | 莫名其妙就对了 |
[47:20] | Why me? | 为什么找我? |
[47:23] | I guess you don’t live right. | 我觉得你的生活不太如意 |
[47:30] | – Kari, what was that? – Nothing. | – Kari什么东西在响? – 没什么 |
[47:32] | – What broke? – Nothing, Mama. | – 打破什么了? – 没有啦 妈 |
[47:41] | So… | 那么… |
[47:43] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[47:44] | You just drive over here. | 你就开车过来了 |
[47:47] | I did. | 对啊 |
[47:49] | Why tonight? What happened? | 为什么要在今晚? 发生什么事了? |
[47:55] | I was in my old district tonight | 我今晚去我以前的那个区 |
[47:57] | which is where I used to feel pretty good, I think. | 我想我以前在那儿一直都感觉挺好的 |
[48:00] | I wasn’t so angry when I was there anyway. | 不管怎么说 我那时在那儿 没现在这么大火气 |
[48:04] | I don’t know, someone said something, I guess | 我不清楚为什么 可能是有人说了些什么话吧 |
[48:08] | and, uhit doesn’t make sense. | 而且 其实也说不通了 |
[48:13] | I guess I finished something today. | 我想今天我了结了一些事情 |
[48:15] | A case? | 一桩案子? |
[48:17] | More than that. | 不止是案子 |
[48:20] | It’s like everything I poured into a glass came out the bottom | 就好象所有我倒进杯子里的东西 都从底下漏出去了 |
[48:24] | and I just kept on pouring. | 而我还在一直地倒啊倒啊 |
[48:27] | Like the thing had a hole in it, you know. | 就好象那东西穿了底一样 |
[48:31] | Things that make me right for this job | 那些让我适合做这工作的东西 |
[48:32] | maybe they’re the same things that make me wrong for everything else. | 也许正是让我 不适合做其他任何事情的东西 |
[48:38] | Do you want to come inside for a drink? | 你想进来喝一杯么? |
[48:44] | Not tonight. | 今晚不了 |
[48:48] | But if it’s not too late, I wouldn’t mind | 不过如果不是太晚的话 我倒不介意 |
[48:51] | meeting your kids. | 见见你的孩子们 |
[49:51] | Major Colvin misled his officers. | Colvin警司误导了他属下的警官 |
[49:54] | They thought that his initiative was a tactical deployment | 他们以为他的新方案 是一种战术上的发展 |
[49:58] | to entrap narcotics traffickers. | 用以诱捕麻醉毒品贩子 |
[50:00] | There was no mention whatsoever | 从来没有向任何主管长官 |
[50:03] | of the initiative to any superior officer. | 提及任何关于这个新方案的事情 |
[50:05] | And for five weeks, | 在长达五个星期里 |
[50:08] | all evidence of what he was doing managed to elude the entire command staff. | 所有关于他所做的事情的证据 都巧妙地避过了整个部门职员的耳目 |
[50:13] | Are you kidding, Commissioner? | 你在开玩笑么 局长? |
[50:14] | I take full responsibility | 我承担全部责任 |
[50:16] | and indeed, after I first learned of the matter | 确确实实的 在我首次听说此事的时候 |
[50:19] | I informed the Mayor, and together we moved immediately | 我通知了市长 我们一起立即迅速地采取了行动 |
[50:23] | to relieve Major Colvin of his command. | 解除了Colvin警司的指挥权 |
[50:26] | I’m under the impression that | 让我感到不可思议的是 |
[50:27] | this administration gave serious consideration with Colvin’s initiative. | 这个管理机构对于Colvin的 创新方案给予了认真的考虑 |
[50:31] | No, sir. | 没这回事 长官 |
[50:32] | Major Colvin informed you of his effort at a COMSTAT meeting | Colvin警司在一个多星期以前的 一次报告会上 |
[50:35] | more than a week ago. | 向你通报了他的作法 |
[50:36] | His free zones stayed up for six days after that. | 在那之后他的自由区域存在了足足6天 |
[50:38] | That’s my responsibility, Councilman. | 议员 那是我的责任 |
[50:41] | We needed the time to conclude an ongoing investigation by the Major Crime Unit, | 我们需要那段时间 让重大罪案小组 对一次进行中的调查行动做出总结 |
[50:45] | a wiretap case that would have been disrupted had we moved immediately. | 如果我们立即采取行动的话 一单在窃听中的案子将会被迫中断 |
[50:47] | Correct, Mayor Royce was aware of the pending case | 正是这样 Royce市长当时 得知有这一未完成的案子的存在 |
[50:51] | and allowed us to delay our response accordingly. | 所以同意我们延缓对该事件进行反应 |
[50:54] | But the Mayor was unequivocal | 但市长对于Colvin警司的所做所为 |
[50:56] | in his opposition to what Major Colvin did. | 是毫不含糊地持反对态度的 |
[50:59] | What we have here, I’m afraid, is nothing more complicated | 我们在这里所看到的 恐怕也没有什么复杂的 |
[51:02] | than a solitary police commander who, under great pressure | 只不过是一位警察指挥官单枪匹马 在极大的压力之下 |
[51:05] | proved to be amoral, incompetent, | 被证实是既无道德原则 也不称职 |
[51:09] | and unfit for command. | 更不适于担当指挥岗位 |
[51:10] | No. | 不是这样的 |
[51:12] | It’s about more than that. | 不仅仅是这些 |
[51:14] | This is more important than who knew what when | 这件事更重要的方面不在于 谁知道些什么及何时 |
[51:16] | or who falls on his sword | 或者谁倒在了自己的剑下 |
[51:18] | or whether someone can use this disaster to make a political point or two. | 或者是否有人能利用这一场祸事 来制造一个或两个政治观点 |
[51:22] | – Mr. Chairman… – We can forgive Major Colvin | – 主席先生… – 我们可以原谅Colvin警司 |
[51:24] | who, out of his frustration and despair, found himself condoning something | 他只是在他的失败与绝望之余 发现自己在纵容一些 |
[51:28] | which can’t possibly be condoned. We can do that much. | 绝不能够被纵容的事情 我们可以原谅他至此 |
[51:33] | But, gentlemen, what we can’t forgive, | 但是 先生们 我们所不能原谅的是 |
[51:36] | what I can’t forgive ever | 我所从来都不能原谅的 |
[51:40] | is how we… | 是我们如何… |
[51:43] | you, me, this administration, all of us | 包括你 我 这个管理机构 我们所有的人 |
[51:47] | how we turned away from those streets in West Baltimore. | 我们如何罔顾西巴尔的摩的那些街区 |
[51:50] | The poor, the sick the swollen underclass of our city trapped | 我们城市那些穷苦而疾病缠身的 低层阶级被困在 |
[51:53] | in the wreckage of neighborhoods which were once so prized. | 这个曾经那么被看重 而今却残骸遍地的街坊里 |
[51:57] | Communities which we’ve failed to defend, | 这些我们未能保卫的 |
[51:59] | which we have surrendered to the horrors of the drug trade. | 这些我们出让给恐怖的毒品交易的社区 |
[52:03] | And if this disaster demands anything of us as a city | 如果说这场混乱对我们作为一个城市 提出了任何要求的话 |
[52:07] | it demands that we say enough. | 它需要我们说 够了 |
[52:08] | Enough to the despair which makes policemen even think about surrender. | 向令致警察想到要放任自流的 那种绝望说够了 |
[52:11] | Enough to the fact that these neighborhoods are not saved or are beyond the saving. | 向这街坊邻里没被打救过 或者被救之不及的事实说够了 |
[52:16] | Enough to this administration’s indecisiveness and lethargy | 向这个管理机构的优柔寡断 和瞌睡状态说够了 |
[52:20] | to the garbage which goes uncollected | 还有那些未被收集的垃圾 |
[52:22] | the lots and row houses which stay vacant | 那边有许多空置了的排房 |
[52:25] | the addicts who go untreated | 那些得不到治疗的瘾君子 |
[52:27] | the working men and women who every day are denied a chance at economic freedom. | 那些每天都被拒绝享有经济自由的 工作中的男男女女们 |
[52:33] | Enough to the crime, which every day | 向那每一天越来越窒息着 |
[52:35] | chokes more and more of the life from our city. | 我们城市的罪案说够了 |
[52:39] | And… | 还有… |
[52:41] | the thing of it is, if we don’t take responsibility and step up | 事实是 如果我们不承担起责任并站出来 |
[52:45] | not just for the mistakes and the miscues | 不仅仅是为了犯下的错误和失策 |
[52:47] | but for whether or not we’re gonna win this battle for our streets | 也无论我们是否将要 为我们的街区赢得这场战役 |
[52:50] | if that doesn’t happen | 如果不这样做的话 |
[52:51] | we’re gonna lose these neighborhoods and ultimately this city forever. | 我们将要失去这些街坊 并且最终将永远地 失去这个城市 |
[52:55] | If we don’t have the courage and the conviction | 如果我们没有勇气和信念 |
[52:57] | to fight this war they way it should be fought the way it needs to be fought, | 去打这场战役 以应有的方式和需要的方式去打 |
[53:01] | using every weapon that we can possibly muster, | 使用每一件我们可能集结的武器 |
[53:04] | if that doesn’t happen | 如果不是这样的话 |
[53:07] | well, then we’re staring at defeat. | 那么我们将眼睁睁地看着自己被击败 |
[53:11] | And that defeat should not and cannot and will not be forgiven. | 而这被击败的事实将 不应该不能够也不会被原谅 |
[53:24] | It was a good case I’m not denying that | 这是一单很好的案子 对此我不会否认的 |
[53:28] | but I need to trust my people. | 但我需要信任我的人 |
[53:30] | Unless you can give your word, there’s no way… | 除非你能许下承诺 不然的话我不可能… |
[53:33] | That’s more than fair. | 这不仅仅是公平的问题了 |
[53:36] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[53:38] | But it’s better for me if I do something else. | 但如果我做别的事情的话 对我来讲会更好 |
[53:44] | Detective. | 警探 |
[53:48] | It’s not you, it’s me. | 跟你无关 是我自己的原因啦 |
[53:52] | – But where… – The western, I think. | – 但哪里… – 西区 我想 |
[53:56] | yeah, Western feels like home. | 没错 西区感觉像家一样 |
[54:12] | You showed something today. | 你今天颇为表现了一番 |
[54:15] | Just felt like it needed to be said. | 只是觉得要把这些话说出来 |
[54:20] | Sounds like you’re running for something. | 听上去好象你在竞选什么呢 |
[54:26] | Eunetta Eunetta. | |
[54:28] | Been a while. | 好久没见 |
[54:44] | Thought y’all was in training. | 还以为你们这帮人在训练呢 |
[55:01] | So what time you want us to be there tomorrow, coach? | 教练 你想我们明天几点到那儿呢? |
[55:05] | 3:30 would be good. | 3点半到那儿就好 |
[55:07] | – Hope to see you all then. – A’right. | – 希望你们到时全部来齐 – 好的 |
[55:26] | What the fuck y’all standing around for? | 你们都他妈站那儿干嘛呢? |
[55:29] | Man, get to work. | 都给我做事去 |
[55:48] | … to the false promise that our schools are providing a future for our children. | …未能实现让我们的学校 给予孩子们一个未来的许诺 |
[56:34] | That’s a seed. | 这就对了 就是这样 |
[56:37] | Yeah. | 对了 |
[59:47] | In the cases… | 在这些案子当中… |
[59:49] | of Malik Carr, a.k.a. “Poot”… | 被告Malik Carr 又名”Poot”… |
[59:53] | Herbert DeRodd Johnson, a.k. A “Puddin’,” Arthur Carroll… | Herbert DeRodd Johnson 又名”Puddin” 以及Arthur Carroll… |
[59:58] | What do you see right here? | 你在这儿看到什么了? |
[1:00:00] | It’s bulk metal. 10 cent a pound. | 一大堆废铁 每磅卖10美分 |
[1:00:03] | Here. | 这里 |
[1:00:04] | Aluminum. | 铝 |
[1:00:05] | Right you are. 30 cent a pound | 你说得对 每磅卖30美分 |
[1:00:08] | no problem. | 没问题 |
[1:00:11] | in these modern times | 在这摩登时代 |
[1:00:13] | a man gotta keep one eye on the ground pick up what he find, feel me? | 男人要留意盯着地上 找到什么就得捡起来 明白不? |
[1:00:17] | There’s money to be made if you know where to look. | 如果你知道该往哪儿找 就有钱可赚 |
[1:00:21] | I hope you listenin’,’cause I’m tryin’to school you here. | 我希望你有在听着 因为我是在给你上课呢 |
[1:00:25] | Yeah, you don’t want to know. | 是啊 你不想知道 |
[1:00:27] | You see, You think you brown, but you still green. | 你以为自己已经成熟了 可你还嫩着呢 |
[1:00:38] | How ya doin’? | 你好吗? |
[1:00:45] | That’s somethin’, huh? | 很有点看头哈? |
[1:00:46] | It’s like they took a big eraserand rubbed across it. | 就好象他们拿着一块大橡皮 横擦过去似的 |
[1:00:51] | Yaeh | 是啊 |
[1:00:54] | Yeah, but before a dope fiend come down here cop a little somethin’, | 不过之前瘾君子跑到这儿来弄点玩意儿 |
[1:00:59] | ain’t nary a soul hassle him. | 连鬼都不会找他的麻烦 |
[1:01:01] | Hoppers and police, they just let him be. | 混混们和警察 他们就让他那么着 |
[1:01:08] | Was a good thing, huh? | 那样挺好的吧 |
[1:01:14] | I’m just sayin’. | 我只是说说而已 |
[1:01:16] | You probly don’t know, but it’s rough out there, baby. | 你大概不了解 我们的境遇惨着呢 |
[1:01:19] | Cops be back bangin’on you. | 条子们回来对你推推搡搡的 |
[1:01:22] | Hoppers be messin’ with you. | 混混们跟你捣蛋 |
[1:01:27] | yeah, Thank you. | 是啊 谢谢你 |
[1:01:30] | Aw, shit. | 哇靠 |
[1:01:31] | That’s a dime here. That’s a seed. | 这儿有个十分硬币 可以拿来做种呢 |
[1:01:35] | Come on, boy. | 跟上 小子 |