时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | Anybody in plumbing, please go to aisle four. | 管道用具区在通道四 |
[00:27] | God damn! | 我的神呐 |
[00:31] | Ah, I see you got the DeWalt cordless. | 你刚拿着的是得伟充电式吧 |
[00:34] | Your nail gun– DeWalt 410. | 得伟410–钉枪 |
[00:36] | Yeah. The trouble is, you leave it in a truck for a while, | 没错 问题是这玩意在车里搁一段时间 |
[00:40] | need to step up and use the bitch, | 当赶着急用时 |
[00:42] | the battery don’t hold up, you know? | 电池就撑不住了 |
[00:44] | Yeah, cordless’ll do that. | 是啊 这是充电式的通病 |
[00:46] | You might want to consider the powder-actuated tool. | 你也可以考虑下火药驱动工具 |
[00:48] | The Hilti DX 460 MX or the Simpson PTP– | 例如喜得利DX 460 MX或辛普森PTP– |
[00:53] | these two are my Cadillacs. | 这两款可是我的镇店之宝 |
[00:54] | Everything else on this board is second-best, sorry to say. | 不得不说 架子上的其他款式都略逊一筹了 |
[00:58] | Are you contracting, or just doing some work around the house? | 你是要搞建筑的 还是家用啊? |
[01:01] | No, we work all over. | 不 我们工作用 |
[01:03] | Full time? | 长时间的? |
[01:04] | No, we had about five jobs last month. | 不 上个月我们大概接了5个活 |
[01:07] | Ah. With that rate, the cost of the powder-actuated guns justifies itself. | 这样的话 购买火药驱动钉枪也是物有所值的 |
[01:11] | – You say “power”? – Powder. | – 你说”动力”? – 我说火药 |
[01:14] | – Like gunpowder? – Yeah. | – 枪支火药的火药? – 是的 |
[01:16] | The DX 460 is fully automatic, with a.27-caliber charge. | DX 460是药膛口径27的全自动式 |
[01:20] | Wood, concrete, steel to steel– | 不论是木头 水泥 还是钢板– |
[01:23] | she’ll throw a fastener into anything. | 没有她射不穿的 |
[01:25] | And for my money, she handles recoil | 而且在我看来 |
[01:27] | better than the Simpson or the P3500. | 她的后坐力相比辛普森或是P3500要来得轻 |
[01:30] | Now, you understand what I mean by recoil? | 你知道后坐力是什么意思吧? |
[01:31] | – Yeah, the kickback. I’m with you. – That’s right. | 当然 就是反冲力我懂你的意思 |
[01:35] | .27 caliber, huh? | – 没错 – 点27口径吗 |
[01:37] | Yeah, not large ballistically, but for driving nails, it’s enough. | 是啊 虽不是大口径弹道 但是用来钉钉子也是绰绰有余 |
[01:40] | Any more than that, you’d add to the recoil. | 口径越大 后坐力也就越强 |
[01:42] | Man, shit. I seen a tiny-ass.22 round-nose | 操 我看有人拿着个22口径的装圆头弹 |
[01:46] | drop a nigga plenty of days, man. | 射倒了一个黑鬼让他躺了好几天 |
[01:49] | Motherfuckers get up in you like a pinball, rip your ass up. | 那帮操蛋的觉得只是玩玩弹珠游戏 往死里整你 |
[01:53] | Big joints, though– big joints, man, | 虽说伤筋动骨– |
[01:55] | just break your bones, you say, “Fuck it.” | 断了好几根骨头 不过也只能在那边骂娘了 |
[01:59] | I’m gonna go with this right here, man. How much I owe you? | 我就要这个了 老兄 多少钱? |
[02:03] | $669 plus tax. | 含税价669块 |
[02:09] | No no, you just pay at the register. | 不 不 不 你在收银台付钱就行 |
[02:11] | Nah, man, you go ahead and handle that for me, man. | 兄弟 你过去帮我搞定后续吧 |
[02:14] | And keep the rest for your time. | 剩下的给你当费时间介绍的小费 |
[02:15] | This is $800. | – 这里是800块 |
[02:17] | So what, man? You earned that buck like a motherfucker. | – 那又怎样? 你一副热络的蠢样不就是为了挣钱嘛 |
[02:20] | Keep that shit. | 收着吧 |
[02:38] | We good? | – 搞定了? |
[02:39] | Yeah, man. | 是啊 兄弟 |
[02:40] | The man said if you want to shoot nails, this here is the Cadillac, man. | 卖的人说作为钉枪来说,这算是枪中极品了 兄弟 |
[02:44] | He mean Lexus, but he ain’t know it. | 他应该用臻品来形容可惜他不懂这词 |
[02:46] | – Hold the charge better? – Man, fuck the charge. | – 电池持久力比之前的更长吗 – 哥们 滚你丫的充电式 |
[02:49] | This here is gunpowder-activated, .27 caliber, | 这玩意儿可是火药驱动的 点27口径 |
[02:52] | full auto, no kickback, nail-throwing mayhem, man. | 全自动 无后冲力 扔飞镖伤人 哥们 |
[02:56] | Shit right here is tight. | 哪比得上这玩意儿带劲 |
[02:59] | Fuck just nailing up boards. | 滚你丫的只能往镖盘上扔镖 |
[03:00] | We could kill a couple motherfuckers with this right here. | 有了这玩意儿我们还可以干掉几个混球 |
[03:03] | You laughing. I’ve been schooled, dog. | 笑屁啊 我是受你影响 跟你说真的 |
[03:05] | – I’m trying to tell you. For real. – All right, all right. | – 好吧 好吧 – 我说真的 |
[04:52] | Seven and counting. | 7个了 还在不断增加 |
[04:55] | All of them caught on the wire. | 都在我们的监听范围内了 |
[04:59] | We’re not above the corners yet, but we soon will be. | 我们暂时还没整装出动 但是也是待发状态了 |
[05:02] | They’re not dumping phones? | 他们难道不经常更换手机吗 |
[05:03] | Every month or so. | 大概一个月换一次 |
[05:05] | Sloppy enough that we may be able to track a phone or two up to Marlo | 这个频率足够我们追踪到 |
[05:08] | or the people he keeps close. | Marlo或是他亲信的一两个电话了 |
[05:09] | Truth is, if they’re still using cell phones in this day and age, | 事实上 只要他们如今在用手机通话 |
[05:12] | they’re mine. | 他们就在我们的掌控之内 |
[05:13] | And if Marlo Stanfield is on a cell, he’ll be mine too. | 要是Marlo Stanfield也在用手机 他照样逃不出我们的五指山 |
[05:17] | Cool Lester smooth. | 好酷的Lester自吹风格 |
[05:18] | That’s not trash talk, darling. That’s simple fact. | 这可不是我自吹自擂 亲爱的 这是显而易见的事实 |
[05:21] | Marlo Stanfield may have a lot of heart and a lot of corners, | 就算Marlo Stanfield有很多心腹很多地盘 |
[05:24] | but he’s a babe in the woods when it comes to this right here. | 一旦他落到我们手里 那他就是狼群里的幼崽了 |
[05:27] | I was proud to be chasing those Barksdales, but this Stanfield kid… | 追踪Barksdales这种大鳄不会辱没了我 但是像Stanfield这种小角色 |
[05:30] | Not as fierce as we thought. | 没有我们预计的激烈 |
[05:32] | For months now, there hasn’t been a body we can put to him. | 几个月下来 没有一宗凶杀案是可以指向他的 |
[05:35] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[05:37] | You two sound disappointed. | 你们两个好像有点失望啊 |
[05:38] | This unit needs good, hard targets, or it’ll go soft. | 这个部门需要一些强有力的目标 不然就会越发势弱了 |
[05:42] | Be that as it may, I’ll assume you want another 30 days on your taps. | 话虽如此 我想你肯定还需要再监听个30天吧. |
[05:45] | At least. And we’ve got subpoenas to go out this week as well. | 至少 我们收到传票这星期要出庭 |
[05:48] | Subpoenas? | 传票? |
[05:49] | Asset investigations. | 资产调查 |
[05:52] | On Marlo Stanfield? | 关于Marlo Stanfield的? |
[05:54] | Come here. | 过来 |
[05:58] | All this is from the Barksdale money trail. | 这些是Barksdale的所有资金路径 |
[06:02] | We’ve been running down all the paper we pulled out of Stringer’s apartment | 我们正在审查 当初从Stringer的住所 |
[06:05] | and the B & B office downtown. | 以及市中心B & B办公室拿来的文件 |
[06:07] | I miss Prez, man. | 我想Prez了 |
[06:09] | – I do. – I hear you. | – 真的 – 我听见了 |
[06:11] | The truth is, those guys had money going everywhere– | 事实上到处都有这些家伙的资金涉入– |
[06:14] | investments, political donations, consulting fees… | 投资 政治捐款 咨询费… |
[06:18] | You want to do this now? | 你打算现在追查这些? |
[06:20] | I wanted to do this a year ago, | 一年前我就想追查了 |
[06:22] | but fresh cases got in the way. | 但是新案子接踵而来 |
[06:24] | And your lieutenant’s gonna okay this kind of paper? | 你们警督对这些文件没什么意见吗 |
[06:27] | Our lieutenant has a fearless heart. | 我们警督英勇无畏 |
[06:32] | – This will get you started. – Whoa whoa whoa. Wait wait wait. Wait right there. | – 这些够让你着手调查了 – 哇哦 哇哦 哇哦 等等 等等 等等 给我等下 |
[06:36] | My coupons. | 我的优惠券 |
[06:38] | You were gonna give this lady my coupons. | 你差点把我的优惠券给她了 |
[06:41] | Been clipping them for two days, | 我都夹这儿两天了 |
[06:42] | and you damn near sent them out with your mess. | 你竟然因为一时粗心差点给送出去 |
[06:44] | – Well, why are they in my pile? – Why is your pile in my workspace? | – 谁叫你放在我的文件堆里? – 谁叫你的文件堆在我的办公区? |
[06:47] | Because I’m doing real work! | 因为我在干实事! |
[06:48] | Working my nerves is what you’ve been doing. | 我看你唯一干的事就是不停惹毛我 |
[06:58] | Four weeks before the Baltimore City primary, | 恰逢巴尔的摩市长初选一个月前 |
[07:00] | you hand me a stack of drug-money subpoenas | 你就给我整了一堆洗毒品赃款的传票 |
[07:03] | that hit a dozen key political figures. | 而且当中均有涉及一帮政治高官 |
[07:07] | There’s an election: | 有竞选吗 |
[07:09] | Who’s running? | 谁在竞选? |
[07:11] | …and they think I can’t. | …他们觉得我没戏 |
[07:13] | Shit, I don’t think we can take four more years of this guy. | 妈的 我可受不了现任那家伙再来个四年 |
[07:16] | This city’s in the toilet. | 这城市已经腐臭不堪 |
[07:17] | That’s what they said during my term, too. | 我在任那会儿他们也是这么说的 |
[07:20] | Yeah well, you got dealt a bad hand, I mean, with the riots and all. | 因为你本来接手的就是副烂摊子 暴动什么的 |
[07:23] | Yeah, sure. | 是啊 没错 |
[07:24] | Anyway, I think I’ll squeeze in if Tony Gray draws off 25%, 26% of the vote, | 不管怎样 要是Tony Gray的选票低于25% 26% 我想我可能还有戏 |
[07:28] | because most of that’s out of Royce’s base. | 因为大部分票数是从Royce那边过来的 |
[07:29] | 25% is a big number for Gray, don’t you think? | Gray能得个25%已经很不错了 不是吗 |
[07:32] | I don’t know. Royce’s negatives are up– | 谁知道呢 反对Royce的人增加了 |
[07:34] | even among black voters. | 其中甚至都有黑人选民 |
[07:37] | Yeah. In a minute, Norman. | 是啊 再等会儿吧 Norman |
[07:39] | You know what I think, Tommy? | 知道我在想什么吗 Tommy? |
[07:41] | No matter what, you got your name out there, | 不管你想什么 只要在这里脱颖而出 |
[07:43] | and it’ll help you down the road if you ever want to step up to the legislature. | 就会对你以后踏入议会 大有裨益 |
[07:47] | But as one paisan to another, | 不过作为你的同胞我不得不承认 |
[07:49] | the day of the white mayor is over in this town. | 这里白人市长的时代已经终结了 |
[07:52] | Excuse me, Your Eminence. | 打搅了 阁下 |
[07:54] | You’re due at the Baylor-Edison Senior Center, | 你在Baylor-Edison老人中心有一次演讲 |
[07:55] | and I don’t want to be lying to a roomful of wrinkle-assed voters | 我可不想因为你整个早上满口不离本行 |
[07:58] | because you wanted to talk shop all the damn morning. | 而去欺骗那些大叔大妈选民们 |
[08:00] | Seniors, huh? They vote, Tommy. | 老年人吗 他们也是选民 Tommy |
[08:03] | Got to run. Sorry. | 我得赶紧走了 失陪 |
[08:08] | The candidate’s on your clock. Don’t ever let him forget it. | 候选人的行程是由你来安排的 别让他忘了这点 |
[08:11] | No, indeed. | 当然不会 |
[08:17] | Need your sig on vehicle logs | 行车记录簿 |
[08:19] | and a corrected court report | 矫正过的法庭报告 |
[08:21] | and office memo subpoena requests | 办公室备忘录传召上庭的要求书 |
[08:24] | and a requisition due to City Purchasing for a large fan. | 以及向市政采购部申请购买 大吊扇费用的申请书都需要你签字 |
[08:28] | A fan, huh? | 风扇? |
[08:29] | Caroline says it stays hot in the wire room with the door closed. | Caroline抱怨说 监听室门关着太热了 |
[08:34] | Oh. It’s beautiful, Lieutenant. | 哦 这真漂亮 警督 |
[08:36] | – I’ve never seen a beach house so fine. – You think so? | – 我还没见过这么漂亮的海边小屋呢 – 真的吗 |
[08:39] | Shit. Makes me think about retirement, | 靠 竟然都让我萌生退意了 |
[08:41] | and I only got nine years on. | 我还有九年就要退休了 |
[08:43] | When do you break ground? | 准备什么时候动工? |
[08:45] | Next March, if I have my permits, | 要是拿到许可证了的话 明年三月动工 |
[08:48] | which reminds me– on Tuesday, | 想起来了…星期二 |
[08:49] | I have to get over to Delaware and see my contractor. | 我还要去Delaware见我的承包商 |
[08:52] | Oh, no problem. | 哦 没问题 |
[08:53] | Me and Lester, we’ll cover for you on that. | 那天的工作就交给我和Lester吧 |
[08:55] | No problem at all. | 没问题的 |
[09:17] | Cake. | 随手搞定 |
[09:19] | You know what I’m saying, yo? That’s my baby’s mother we talking about, yo. | 你知道我的意思吧 嘿? 我在跟你说我孩子他妈呢 嘿 |
[09:23] | But y’all been broke up, right? | 可你们不是早分手了吗 |
[09:25] | Man, I ain’t living with her or nothing, | 哥们 我已经没跟她怎么纠缠了 |
[09:27] | but I still be giving her a couple dollars here and there, | 只是不时给她点零钱花花 |
[09:29] | you know, stop and pass. | 做做面子功夫 |
[09:31] | Pandemic! Pandemic! Pandemic! Pandemic! | |
[09:34] | Look at this. | 看那 |
[09:36] | Hey, Nay. | 嘿 Nay |
[09:38] | – Namond! – Hmm. | – Namond! – 嗯? |
[09:40] | What the fuck am l paying you for, nigga? | 我他妈花钱是请你来干嘛的 黑鬼? |
[09:42] | – Oh, my fault, B. – Pandemic! | 哦 我错了 B |
[09:44] | – Damn! – Pandemic! | 见鬼! |
[09:46] | Yo man, and do something with that ponytail. | 嘿 哥们 管管你那小马尾 |
[09:48] | Cops can make his ass from a mile away. Braid it or something! | 你这样能直接把大老远的条子都引过来 要不扎起来要不处理掉! |
[09:53] | Yeah, you know, me and Patrice been together for a long time. | 你知道 我跟Patrice在一起也有段时间了 |
[09:57] | Yeah, but you say she running with the boy Fruit now, right? | 可你不是说她跟那个Fruit跑了吗 |
[10:00] | Yeah. If he don’t back the fuck off, | 是啊 要不是丫的闪得快 |
[10:02] | I’m gonna fill his ass with some hot ones, yo. | 我就找人爆他菊 嘿 |
[10:05] | Shit. You don’t think I will? | 靠 你觉得我在信口开河吗 |
[10:08] | I got that pandemic. | 我有Pandemic卖 |
[10:12] | Man… | 哥们… |
[10:14] | do what you gonna do. | 看着点 |
[10:16] | – Bodie. – What’s up, big man? | – Bodie – 你好啊 兄弟? |
[10:19] | You ain’t real with us all week, man. | 我们都一星期没你消息了 哥们 |
[10:21] | You stepping on that package or what | 你是囤积居奇还是怎么着 |
[10:23] | Yo, man, everything’s slow. | 嘿 兄弟 一切进展太慢了 |
[10:25] | It been slow since we moved down here from Fayette Street. | 自我们从Fayette街迁来后 事情就没快过 |
[10:28] | Yeah, well, Marlo wanted Fayette. | 是啊 谁叫Marlo要Fayette这块地盘呢 |
[10:30] | Man, I do not like backing down from niggas, man. | 哥们 我可不想对黑鬼们让步 |
[10:33] | I feel like a punk. I feel like doing shit. | 整得自己像个小混混 成天无所事事 |
[10:36] | Ain’t like the old days, dog. | 时光不再了 哥们 |
[10:37] | Mayor Barksdale left. | Barksdale市长走了 |
[10:40] | You out here on your own, dog. | 你是自己做决定出来混的 |
[10:44] | Give it up. | 放弃吧 |
[10:47] | B, let’s roll. | B 我们走吧 |
[10:54] | Hey, Lex, man, | 嘿 Lex 兄弟 |
[10:55] | I’m gonna give you the truth because you need the truth. | 你想听实话 我就老实跟你讲了 |
[10:58] | That boy Marlo got the world by the ass. | Marlo这家伙把这圈子弄得乌烟瘴气 |
[11:01] | And Fruit, he work for Marlo. | 还有Fruit 他是Marlo的手下 |
[11:03] | So I’m saying, fuck that bitch. | 所以我想说 别理那婊子了 |
[11:05] | Pfft. And move on. | 向前看吧 |
[11:07] | – That’s just the way it is. – Yeah. | – 形势逼人啊 – 是啊 |
[11:10] | – That’s just the way it is, man. – Pandemic! | – 形势逼人啊 哥们 – Pandemic! |
[11:45] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[11:48] | Just one moment, ma’am. | 请稍等一下 夫人 |
[11:50] | You seen Hoskins? | 看到Hoskins了吗 |
[11:51] | Lieutenant went upstairs already. | 警督已经上楼去了 |
[11:54] | Step through, please. | 请往前走 |
[12:06] | Madam President. | 主席 |
[12:12] | Council president’s hot as balls. | 议会主席可真够辣的 |
[12:15] | I’d fuck you to fuck her, man. | 能让我上她 就算是让我先上你都行 |
[12:18] | Yeah? | 你说真的? |
[12:19] | You’d fuck a guy for a chance to fuck a hot broad? | 为了睡个辣妹 你真能去睡男人? |
[12:22] | You don’t think that makes you a faggot or nothing? | 你不觉得你这样看起来像是同志吗 |
[12:25] | It’s just an expression, man. | 不过是个表达方式而已 哥们 |
[12:38] | Been on this detail how long? | 你被派来多久了? |
[12:41] | Eight months. | 8个月 |
[12:42] | Eight months with Clarence Royce. | 跟Clarence Royce共处了8个月 |
[12:47] | So let me ask, | 那我就直问了 |
[12:48] | are you ready to take a bullet for the Mayor of Baltimore? | 你做好为巴尔的摩市长挡子弹的准备了吗 |
[13:04] | Lieutenant, sir. | 警督先生 |
[13:06] | Is the truck okay, or do we want to call one? | 车可以了吗 还是要另叫一辆? |
[13:08] | No, the truck works. | 不用了 车可以用了 |
[13:13] | He said he needed just 10 minutes. | 他说只要给他10分钟就好 |
[13:16] | No, not now. | 不 现在不行 |
[13:19] | Maybe tomorrow. | 明天吧 |
[13:22] | Is that Krawczyk again? | 又是Krawczyk吗 |
[13:24] | Every time he writes another check, | 每次他开张支票 |
[13:26] | he turns around and calls for something just to see that he can. | 就会转过头来诸多要求 只是为了证明他有多能耐 |
[13:29] | Getting calls from Carcetti’s people, too. | 我们也接到了Carcetti智囊团那边的电话 |
[13:32] | They want one debate for crime and safety, | 他们想要跟我们进行一次关于犯罪与安全 |
[13:34] | the other on economic stuff and schools, | 经济投资与学校教育的辩论 |
[13:36] | Tony Gray crying the same blues. | Tony Gray跟他也是同个腔调 |
[13:38] | Like they’re gonna get the whole night to smack me with the crime rate. | 貌似他们准备就用犯罪率 来跟我打擂台了 |
[13:41] | I told “The Sun” paper we’re open to any format, | 我跟”阳光”报说了 我们乐意接受任意形式的挑衅 |
[13:43] | which we’ll be for another couple days or so, in which time we’ll say, | 就在这几天 我们会表明立场 |
[13:46] | “Fuck you. One debate.” | “滚你丫的 一次辩论” |
[13:48] | Two debates. Shit! | 两次辩论 靠! |
[13:53] | That lost-ball-in-high-grass motherfucker Carcetti. | 操蛋的废物Carcetti |
[13:57] | He needs to get used to life in the wilderness, | 他得尝尝在不毛之地生存的滋味了 |
[13:59] | and not just the downtown areas, | 不只是市区范围内 |
[14:01] | but your communities here on the East Side. | 同样也包括东部地区你们现在生活的社区 |
[14:04] | We stand or we fall together, | 我们是一条绳上的蚂蚱 |
[14:07] | and I’m here today to ask for the chance to stand with you. | 今天我在此是为了让大家得到共进的机会 |
[14:11] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢大家抽时间听此次演讲 |
[14:13] | Questions? | 有什么问题吗 |
[14:19] | Yes, ma’am? | 请说 夫人? |
[14:22] | Is it the Salisbury steak for lunch today, | 今天的午餐是Salisbury牛排 |
[14:25] | or is they doing tacos? | 还是墨西哥夹饼? |
[14:33] | Because it’s developments like this one, | 因为这是我们目前的发展目标 |
[14:35] | planned residential towers | 拟建高层住宅楼 |
[14:38] | with waterside retail space and restaurants | 湖边设置商用空间 酒店 |
[14:40] | that grow Baltimore’s tax base and help rebuild our city. | 这样可以扩大巴尔的摩市的计税基础 有利于城市的重建 |
[14:45] | I want to thank Ed Bowers for his vision, | 在此我要感谢Ed Bowers 感谢他的远见 |
[14:48] | but more important, for his commitment– | 但更多的 是感谢他作出的承诺– |
[14:51] | for his commitment to the City of Baltimore. | 感谢他对巴尔的摩市作出的承诺 |
[14:54] | Ed Ed. | |
[15:03] | Mr. Mayor, | 市长先生 |
[15:05] | I want to thank you and your administration, | 在此我要感谢您以及您领导的政府班底 |
[15:08] | for making this next stage of redevelopment | 感谢您让下一阶段重新发展 |
[15:11] | for Baltimore’s harbor a reality. | 巴尔的摩港口城市这一计划能得以实现 |
[15:16] | You talk about vision and commitment– | 说到远见以及承诺– |
[15:19] | Mayor Clarence Royce. | Clarence Royce市长当之无愧 |
[15:33] | Pandemic! Pandemic! Pandemic! Pandemic! | |
[15:39] | What up, Nay? | 你好啊 Nay? |
[15:41] | Yo, what up? | 嘿 你好啊? |
[15:44] | What you got? | – 你看什么呢? |
[15:45] | Nothing. It’s just a story about A.J. from North & Woods. | 没什么 是讲来自北方森林的A.J.的故事 |
[15:48] | Yo, you know they gave him 700 years? | 嘿 他们竟然给了他700年? |
[15:50] | Read this shit, son. | 看看这胡诌乱造的 哥们 |
[15:52] | This corner is dead, man. You still working? | 这条街连个人影都没有 你还要上工? |
[15:55] | Yeah, because we was gonna gonna go under the road and catch some fresh birds. | 对啊 我们准备到下条街 去抓几个新的买主 |
[15:59] | I don’t know. Let me see if I can bounce. Hold up. | 我不知道 我去问问看能不能先走 等等 |
[16:06] | – Hey, B. – What’s up? | – 嘿 B – 什么事? |
[16:08] | I wanted to know if I could leave early because me and the fellas | 我想问下我可不可以先闪 |
[16:10] | want to go down to Mondawmin for some back-to-school stuff. | 我跟我朋友想去Mondawmin 买些返校用的东西 |
[16:13] | What you need back-to-school stuff for? Your ass stay suspended. | 你买返校用的东西干嘛? 你他妈给我老实呆着 |
[16:16] | Come on, stop playing, B. | 拜托 别玩了 B |
[16:18] | Hey, if it wasn’t for social promotion, your ass would still be in pre-K, motherfucker. | 嘿 要不是入了社会长教训 估计你丫的还在幼稚园混呢 |
[16:22] | Probably daycare up this bitch. | 说不定还要别人给你把屎把尿 |
[16:25] | Pandemic right here! | 这里有Pandemic! |
[16:28] | Fuck it. Hey, yo, man. | 操 嘿 兄弟 |
[16:29] | Pay this late-to-work, early-to-play nigger out for five hours, yo. | 给这迟到早退的家伙五小时的工钱 哟 |
[16:32] | Yo, you owe me extra time tomorrow, though. | 哟 你明天还得把时间补给我 |
[16:37] | Lex! Did you hear me? | Lex! 没听到我说话吗 |
[16:40] | Damn, y’all! | 操 没一个省心的! |
[16:42] | Young’uns don’t got a scrap of work ethic nowadays, man. | 现在的年轻人一点职业道德都没有 |
[16:45] | If it wasn’t for his pops, I wouldn’t even bother. | 要不是看在他老爸的面子上 我就直接炒了他了事 |
[16:49] | Yo! | 哟! |
[16:50] | Make sure you come early tomorrow because it ain’t always gonna be this slow. | 明天给我早点过来 工作可不会一直这么散漫的 |
[16:54] | Pandemic! Pandemic! | |
[16:57] | At least I hope it ain’t. | 至少我是这么希望的 |
[17:00] | Mr. Mayor. | 市长先生 |
[17:01] | Mr. Mayor, excuse me. | 市长先生 打搅了 |
[17:03] | I just want to make sure we’re still okay | 我想确认下 |
[17:05] | for that median cut on Boston Street. | 关于Boston街的中位切分没什么问题吧 |
[17:08] | I really need that access to make the site viable. | 为了让那地方可行利用 我真的需要您的许可 |
[17:10] | Right. I’ll get my people on it. | 是吗 我会让我的人留意下的 |
[17:13] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[17:21] | Something going on with his median? | 他的中位出什么问题了吗 |
[17:24] | Not once he ponies up. | 他付钱了就没事了 |
[17:26] | I think he can do a lot better than the 4,000, | 我觉得他出4,000太少了点 |
[17:30] | don’t you? | 你不觉得吗 |
[17:31] | I don’t even want to know. | 我对这个没兴趣 |
[17:36] | No, Chris, please, man. | 哦 Chris 求你别杀我 求你 |
[17:39] | We’re low on quicklime, man. | 我们石灰用完了 哥们 |
[17:41] | Doesn’t matter. | 没关系 |
[17:42] | We got vacants on both sides. He’ll stink is all. | 我们两边都有空位 他反正都会发臭的 |
[17:50] | Chris, please. | Chris 求求你 |
[17:52] | Don’t fret, boss. I got you covered. | 别担心 大哥 我会把你处理好的 |
[17:54] | Quick and clean, I promise. | 干净利落 我保证 |
[18:05] | Chris– Chr– | |
[18:52] | Man, shit like that don’t even work in them cartoons. | 哥们 这种傻缺的办法连卡通里都不用了 |
[18:55] | The roadrunner just snatch the birdseed and book. | 槲鸡在那边抢夺鸟饵和书本 |
[18:58] | – We ain’t in no cartoon. – Yeah, you is. | – 我们可不是在演卡通片 – 不 你有在演 |
[19:00] | Shh! Be still. | 嘘! 安静 |
[19:02] | – Yeah, you scaring away the birds. – I’m talking to both y’all. | – 就是 你都把鸟儿吓走了 – 我说的是你们两个 |
[19:06] | Took me off the clock for this craziness? What the fuck is you thinking? | 你们拉我翘班就为了这种无聊事? |
[19:10] | We’re serious, Nay. This bird could be worth like 300 or 400. | – 你他妈脑子没问题吧?我们相当认真 Nay – 这鸟值300或400 |
[19:13] | Nigga, please. | 得了吧 鬼佬 |
[19:14] | Yo, you know the boy Nemo who worked Marlo’s pigeon coop? | 哟 知道负责照料Marlo鸽笼名叫Nemo的小子吗 |
[19:17] | Said he got 400 for a white homing bird. | 他说他一只白色家养鸽卖了400 |
[19:19] | – And that’s a homer? – I mean, it’s white. | – 那是家养的吗 – 至少它是白的 |
[19:21] | – So that makes it a homer, right? – It could be. | – 所以白的就是家养的喽? – 很可能 |
[19:24] | Damn! Son, you need to put some hamburger meat in that trap. | 见鬼!哥们 那你得在陷阱里放点汉堡肉什么的 |
[19:26] | – That shit would’ve been got. – Shut your mouth, it’d have been got. | – 这样那玩意早就是瓮中鳖了 – 你不废话的话我早就得手了 |
[19:35] | I’m gonna fuck this nigga up. | 妈的那黑鬼真欠抽 |
[19:41] | Hey yo, what the fuck is wrong with you, throwing bottles and shit, huh? | 嘿 哟 你他妈脑子有问题啊 乱扔瓶捣乱是吧 |
[19:44] | You just cost us cash money, you know that? | 你刚吓走了我们白花花的银子 知道吗 |
[19:46] | I ain’t done nothing. | 我又没做什么 |
[19:47] | You’re a seriously backwards dude. You know that, right? | 你他妈是傻逼吧 |
[19:50] | Playing with bugs like he’s still in Pampers. | 还在那边玩臭虫 像个打尿包的小屁孩一样 |
[19:52] | That wasn’t even necessary. | 有必要这么毒舌吗 |
[19:53] | Nah, you don’t want any Pampers. Put them over that mouth you got. | 你是不用打尿包 你是直接把尿包 |
[19:56] | Catch all that shit you be flushing. | 打在你满口喷屎的嘴上了 |
[20:02] | Y’all be stinking like rat fart. | 你他妈嘴巴放毒气呢 |
[20:04] | There you go! | 开打了! |
[20:06] | – Oh oh! – Get him! | – 哦 哦! – 撂倒他! |
[20:09] | All right, all right. Come on, come on, come on. Come on. | 好了 好了 住手 住手 |
[20:13] | – Y’all acting like little bitches. – Yo, you seen my man Duke? | – 你们两个搞得像是泼妇骂街 – 你看到Duke吗 |
[20:16] | Clocked him, got him upside his head. | 瞄准对方的头打 |
[20:18] | Only because I didn’t want to get too close and touch the dirty motherfucker. | 我是因为不想离那货太近 沾上什么不干不净的 |
[20:21] | Could have come up with AlDS or some shit like that. | 说不定被传染个艾滋或是什么乌七八糟的病 |
[20:22] | Dukie fight like a bitch, yo. | Dukie打架像个娘们 哟 |
[20:27] | I would have whipped that ass if I didn’t feel sorry for him. | 我要不是可怜他早就把他抽翻了 |
[20:31] | Duke, man, you scared away the birds. | Duke 兄弟 谁叫你把鸟给吓走了 |
[20:33] | I blew me up a bug bomb. You want to come and see the pieces? | 我炸了个杀虫剂 你想看炸后的碎片吗 |
[20:36] | Nah, I’m good. I got to go. | 不 算了 我要走了 |
[20:38] | All right. | 好吧 |
[20:40] | Hey hey, Randy. | 嘿 嘿 Randy |
[20:42] | That pigeon wasn’t a homer. | 那鸽子不是家养的 |
[20:44] | Homers got them metal things around their leg. | 家养鸽的脚上都拴着铁环之类的 |
[20:46] | That way you can tell them from the other birds. | 下次你可以教他们怎么分辨 |
[20:49] | How you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[20:50] | You know Nemo let me clean out his coop sometimes. | Nemo有时会让我打扫他的鸽笼 |
[20:53] | So… he was schooling me. | 所以…他教过我 |
[21:07] | …which leaves us a total of 54. | …我们现在一共还剩下54个 |
[21:10] | No surprises on who’s coming back– all the regulars. | 谁会回来已经毫无悬念了– 还是跟往常一样 |
[21:13] | We lost Mr. Parker and Ms. Bowles. | Parker先生和Bowles女士离职了 |
[21:15] | – Gregory’s leaving? – Hired by the county. | – Gregory辞职了? – 他跳槽到郡里了 |
[21:17] | And Bowles, I knew she wasn’t coming back, | 还有Bowles 我早知道她不会回来了 |
[21:19] | the way they tore up her classroom. | 当时她班级被毁得一塌涂地 |
[21:22] | So we’re short two in math and four in science. | 所以我们还缺两个数学老师 4个科学老师 |
[21:27] | Man at the door. No system l.D., but says he’s new here. | 有人到访 没有系统身份辨识卡 不过他说他是第一次来 |
[21:31] | Well, buzz him in before something changes his mind. | 在他变卦前 放他进来 |
[21:38] | All the way on the left. | 从左边往前走 |
[21:41] | Pull it hard. | 使劲拉 |
[21:43] | Hard! | 使劲! |
[21:45] | – It’s locked. – All right. I’ll be right down. | – 锁住了 – 算了 我马上下来 |
[21:47] | Not a goddamn thing up in here works like it should. | 这里他妈的啥都不灵 |
[21:51] | Well, you turn to the cafeteria assignments, | 你翻到餐厅安排那一页 |
[21:52] | and you see that’s gonna leave Ernest alone for second period, | 瞧瞧 第二节课 就只有Ernest了 |
[21:55] | and he can’t handle it alone. | 他一个人可干不了 |
[22:00] | You tell them, because I ain’t even gonna try to pronounce it. | 你自我介绍吧 名字太拗口了我不想说 |
[22:03] | Roland Pryzbylewski. | 我是Roland Pryzbylewski |
[22:05] | Everyone just calls me “Prez.” | 大家都叫我”Prez” |
[22:08] | Claudell Withers. I’m principal here. | 我是Claudell Withers 学校的校长 |
[22:10] | New in math. | 你在数学教授上是新手 |
[22:11] | I won’t have my certificate until next year, | 明年我才能拿到教师证 |
[22:13] | but with the resident teachers’ program, they said I’d be getting classes | 根据住校教师课程 他们说由于教师短缺 |
[22:17] | – because of staff shortages? – Jesus. Lambs to the slaughter here. | – 我能开始任教? – 天哪 真是待宰的羔羊 |
[22:22] | What did you do before you decided to teach, Mr. Pryzbylewski? | 在你决定从教之前你是做什么工作的 Pryzbylewski先生? |
[22:26] | I was a police… in the city. | 我是市里的…警察 |
[22:32] | Marcia Donnelly, Assistant Principal. | 我是Marcia Donnelly 副校长 |
[22:35] | Welcome to Edward Tilghman Middle. | 欢迎来到Edward Tilghman中学 |
[22:39] | That leaves Tullman, as I see ’em, for the 12th. | 从这12次巡视来看只能由Tullman来了 |
[22:42] | – You think he can handle the whole shift? – Now, which one’s Tullman, again? | – 你觉得他能应付整个轮班吗 – 对了 到底哪个是Tullman? |
[22:45] | Goofy redhead, kind of looks like Opie from Mayberry, | 红发菜鸟 长得有点像回到梅伯里的Opie |
[22:48] | but less fierce. | 除了凶猛程度略逊一筹 |
[22:51] | Jimmy, Major wants to see you. | Jimmy 警司要见你 |
[22:56] | Jimmy, come on in. | Jimmy 进来 |
[23:03] | I know I offered when I first came over here, | 我知道我刚来这里的时候就已经跟你提过了 |
[23:06] | and I know your answer then, but I’m still asking. | 我也知道你当时给我的答复 但是我还是要问问你 |
[23:08] | Can I get you out of a radio car? | 我想把你调出巡警部 |
[23:10] | No thank you, Major. | 谢谢 不用了 警司 |
[23:13] | McNulty, I’m short two men in Ops, | McNulty 我制定的运行组还差两名人手 |
[23:15] | and my follow-up squad couldn’t make a case to save its life. | 我的增补小队成立的理由不足 |
[23:19] | You’re too damn good to be humping calls. | 让你接警出动 太大材小用了 |
[23:21] | Thanks for the offer, though. | 不了 但还是谢谢您的提拔 |
[23:27] | You don’t think I asked him 10 times when I was acting commander? | 你以为我没有打着官腔问过他吗 |
[23:32] | He’s in the wrong fucking place. | 他他妈的真是来错了地方 |
[23:33] | For us, yeah. | 对我们来说 确实如此 |
[23:37] | For him… | 而对他来说… |
[23:41] | Yo, po-po, man. Po-po. Shut it down. | 哟 条子来了 哥们 条子来了 停工 |
[23:52] | Where is the love, Bodie? | 你的礼貌呢 Bodie? |
[23:54] | Where is the motherfucking love? | 你他妈的该有的礼貌呢? |
[23:56] | I go back so far with this kid, I was chasing him through juvie. | 我跟这小孩子渊源深厚 在他青少年时期我就开始追捕他了 |
[23:59] | But does any of that matter when we roll up here? | 可我们都在这儿了 那些还要紧吗 |
[24:01] | I get so much as a wave, a nod, a smile? | 有人向我招手 点头或微笑了吗 |
[24:04] | Nothing. | 什么都没有 |
[24:07] | How about just hello? | 哪怕是问个好啊 |
[24:09] | – Hello. – See? That wasn’t so hard, was it? | – 你好 – 瞧见了? 这也不难嘛 |
[24:14] | Lex, my man, how’s your day going? | Lex 伙计 你还好吧 |
[24:17] | Not to criticize or anything, but I think you missed a spot there. | 不是我说你 你扫漏了一处地方 |
[24:20] | Little Kevin, how’s it hanging? | 小Kevin 过得怎么样啊 |
[24:23] | Reesey, you look like someone just shot your dog. | Reesey 你怎么哭丧着个脸哪 |
[24:24] | You all right, man? You okay? | 没事吧 伙计 你还好吧 |
[24:27] | – Reesey still messing up the count? – You hear what he said? | – Reesey算数还是那么糟吗 – 你听到他说的话了吧 |
[24:29] | Yo, dog, you send him up to Lamelle next month. | 唷 老狗 你下月把他送到Lamelle上学去 |
[24:31] | I’ll make sure Ms. Davis puts him in remedial math, | 我让Davis女士帮他补补数学 |
[24:33] | and we’ll have done some good here today. | 咱今天在这儿就算做好事了 |
[24:38] | Fucking cop, man. | 该死的警察来了 |
[24:43] | – Everything good? – Yeah. Just words. | – 没事吧 – 嗯 就说说话 |
[24:46] | Mr. Entrapment, how you doing? | 诱捕先生 你好吗 |
[24:49] | Don’t look like that. I’m still dining out on that story. | 别这样 你那瞎话我还没忘呢 |
[24:52] | You know how he beat the wiretap a year ago? | 你知道一年前他怎么让窃听组栽跟头吧 |
[24:55] | Claimed entrapment when he was clocking in Bunny Colvin’s Hamsterdam. | 在Bunny Colvin设的毒品自由区干活 还说我们是诱捕 |
[24:58] | Shit you not. | 见你的鬼 |
[25:00] | Smart kiddo. I loved it. | 机灵小子 我喜欢 |
[25:02] | When I roll back in an hour, this corner’s bone-dry. | 我一小时后转回来 这地方得给我清干净了 |
[25:04] | Your people are done for the day. | 你们今天就到这儿为止 |
[25:08] | Okay. So let’s try this again. | 好吧 咱再试试 |
[25:11] | I say, “Have a good evening, Mr. Broadus.” | 我说”晚安 Broadus先生” |
[25:16] | And a good evening to you, Sergeant Carver. | 你也晚安 Carver警长 |
[25:19] | See? We’re right here. | 瞧见了 这不就对了嘛 |
[25:25] | And a very good evening to you, Officer Colicchio. | 你也晚安 Colicchio警官 |
[25:28] | Fuck yourself with a 40, shitbreath. | 弄把点四零 自己了断去 混账东西 |
[25:33] | What the fuck was all that about? | 究竟是怎么事 |
[25:35] | – You can’t bust every head, Tony. – I can’t? | – 你总不能把每个人都爆头吧 Tony – 不能吗 |
[25:38] | Bust every head, who are you gonna talk to when the shit happens? | 都爆掉了 发生这种破事 你找谁谈去 |
[25:52] | Hi, Rachel. | 嗨 Rachel |
[25:56] | – Tim, thanks for doing that yesterday. – Yeah, no problem. | – Tim 谢谢你昨天帮忙 – 嗯 不客气 |
[26:03] | You ran late all morning– | 你整个早上都在迟到 |
[26:06] | Late for the seniors, late for the Stonewall meeting with Della. | 与长者见面迟到 跟Della里程碑式的会面也迟了 |
[26:08] | Late for the Gay-Lesbian Alliance. | 与同性恋联盟的会面也迟到了 |
[26:10] | Them seniors, they talk slow. | 那些老家伙嘛 说话慢吞吞 |
[26:12] | Bullshit. It was breakfast with Young Tony | 胡说 是因为跟小Tony早餐才晚了的 |
[26:14] | when they sat there swapping stories over cold coffee. | 他们坐在那儿 喝着冷咖啡说长道短的 |
[26:17] | – Young Tony, huh? – I was getting sage advice– | – 小Tony 啊? – 我采纳了明智的建议 |
[26:19] | – From a one-term mayor? – It wasn’t his fault. | – 来自一个只任了一届的市长吗 – 67年接任市长 |
[26:21] | He takes over in ’67, sees the city burn. | 当时这城市水深火热 不是他的错 |
[26:24] | That was an opportunity. | 当时那是机会 |
[26:25] | Spiro Agnew made his whole career on the ’68 Riots. | Spiro Agnew是靠68年的暴乱起的家 |
[26:28] | Agnew? Agnew? | |
[26:29] | One man’s shithead’s another man’s vice president. | 萝卜青菜 各有所爱 |
[26:31] | – True today as it ever was. – Hey, is that polling data? | – 今天也同样适用 – 嗨 那是民调数据吗 |
[26:34] | Raw numbers. It’s incomplete. | 初步数据 还不完整 |
[26:36] | Right now, you need to be in the call room dialing for dollars. | 现在你该进电话间去 拨键要钱了 |
[26:38] | Aw, fuck! | 嗷 操 |
[26:40] | I can’t do it anymore! | 我再也做不来了 |
[26:43] | I hate it. I hate it more than anything. | 我讨厌死这个了 最讨厌就是这个 |
[26:45] | – I fucking hate it! – You don’t do this, | – 我他妈的恨死它 – 少来了 |
[26:47] | you don’t have the money to pay for the damn TV spots in the last two weeks. | 你没钱付过去两周的电视广告费 |
[26:50] | Aw, mothersucking cockfuckers. | 他妈的混蛋 |
[26:53] | Oh, Jesus. I fucking hate this. | 天哪 我恨死这事了 |
[26:57] | Hey there, Jim. | 嗨 听着 Jim |
[26:59] | Tom Carcetti here, remember me? | 我是Tom Carcetti 记得我吗 |
[27:01] | We met at your sister’s house– | 我们在你姐姐家见过 |
[27:03] | you know, the one that’s married to that Republican cunt. | 就是那个娶了个共和党傻逼的那个 |
[27:07] | I know you don’t remember me. | 我知道你不记得我了 |
[27:09] | I know you don’t have any use for fucking politicians, | 我知道你对他娘的政治家没点用处 |
[27:11] | and frankly, I don’t give a flying fuck about what you think | 坦白说 你怎么想的 你关注什么 |
[27:14] | or what your concerns are. | 我才不管呢 |
[27:15] | But I do care about what your cute little blonde wife | 但我关心的是 你那可爱的金发娇妻 |
[27:17] | thinks about so many things. | 对很多事情的看法 |
[27:19] | But, Jim, the reason I’m calling is because | Jim 我来电是因为 |
[27:22] | I want you to write me out a check for $4,000, | 我想要你给我开张四千块的支票 |
[27:25] | the maximum allowed by law. | 法律许可的最大值 |
[27:27] | Because we don’t trust you to actually mail that check, | 因为我们不相信你会把支票寄过来 |
[27:29] | we’re gonna send over a couple of furloughed DPW workers | 我们要派几个临时雇用的 公共工程部工人过去 |
[27:31] | to beat the check out of you. | 把你揍一顿 管你要支票 |
[27:33] | All finished? You need $30,000… | 都说完了? 你需要的是三万块 |
[27:36] | in the next three hours. No bullshit, Tommy. | 三小时后要 别扯淡了 Tommy |
[27:39] | You hit your number or die in this room. | 打电话吧 要不就死在这里算了 |
[27:42] | Yeah, whatever. | 嗯 怎么着都行 |
[28:33] | So what are you watching, then? | 你在看什么呢 |
[28:36] | Anything on the tube? | 电视上有什么好看的吗 |
[28:42] | No fucking way. | 不可能啊 |
[28:45] | They got enough power in the middle of the lineup. | 他们的阵容很棒了 |
[28:47] | What they need is pitching. | 需要的只是投球而已 |
[29:24] | What you looking at? | 你看什么呢 |
[29:27] | Fucking crazy. | 疯了 |
[29:29] | Oh, like I’m really gonna give that motherfucker a ride to Woodlawn. | 以为我真会开车送那混蛋去Woodlawn似的 |
[29:32] | Shit. | 该死 |
[29:35] | Help! Somebody help! | 救命啊 救命 |
[29:37] | What’s up, Patrice? | 还好吗 Patrice? |
[29:48] | You’re letting it ring, right? | 你就让它这么响着吗 |
[29:50] | You’re not hanging up after a ring or two? | 响一两声你不会挂掉吗 |
[29:52] | I’m making the calls, Terri. | 我在打电话 Terri |
[29:54] | I don’t know what to say. Nobody’s home. | 我不知道怎么说 没人在家 |
[29:55] | 30,000, Tommy. | 三万块 Tommy |
[30:10] | You mean Lex, the boy who used to go with Patrice? | 你是说Lex吗 那个以前跟Patrice拍拖的? |
[30:13] | Lester Lester! | |
[30:16] | He her baby’s daddy. | 他可是她孩子的爹 |
[30:17] | – He ain’t the first one to get his spurt. – You ain’t got to talk like that. | – 他也不是第一个没了命的 – 你不能这么说 |
[30:20] | Nigga just walked up to him outside of the Paragon and served him up. | 黑鬼在Paragon外头 就这么上前把他了结了 |
[30:23] | – One to the face. – Whap! | 脸部一枪 嘭 |
[30:25] | Shoot. He was real cute. | 哇塞 他真厉害 |
[30:28] | Lex and his nine took all the cute out of that lazy-eye motherfucker. | Lex用他的九毫米干掉了 那个睡眼惺忪的家伙 |
[30:31] | Anything on Fruit’s phone? | Fruit电话有什么收获吗 |
[30:32] | Nothing. I’ve gone for two hours. | 没有 我听了两小时了 |
[30:35] | – Sure. – It’s no problem, though. | 嗯 嗯 |
[30:37] | Sure. I really need your help. | 真的 我需要你帮忙 |
[30:40] | – Put me down for four. – Yeah. | – 给你四千吧 – 行 |
[30:43] | What about your wife? Think she can come up with four? | 你太太呢 她能筹到四千吗 |
[30:47] | – I don’t think we can do eight. – The kids? | – 八千是不行的 – 小孩呢 |
[30:49] | They’re in strollers. | 他们还正蹒跚学步呢 |
[30:50] | I know they’re in strollers. I was kidding. | 我知道 开个玩笑 |
[30:52] | That’s funny. | 好笑 |
[30:53] | Yeah, never mind. 4,000 is good. Thanks. | 行的 四千很好了 谢谢 |
[30:55] | No problem. | 好说 |
[30:56] | One to the left temple. | 左边太阳穴一枪 |
[30:59] | Close range in a lot full of club trash, but of course, nobody sees a thing. | 在人头挤挤的俱乐部停车场 近距离开枪 当然又是没目击者 |
[31:02] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[31:04] | – We hear your shooter goes by “Lex.” – Lex? | – 听说你的枪手叫”Lex” – Lex? |
[31:07] | We were up on your victim’s cell phone, too. | 我们也监听了你们死者的电话 |
[31:10] | We’ll go back through the calls, send you whatever’s there. | 我们会回放通话 把记录都给你们 |
[31:12] | Got this from his pocket. | 这是在他口袋里找到的 |
[31:14] | You can pull the numbers from that as a consolation prize. | 可以从那儿提取号码 作为安慰奖 |
[31:18] | This fucks you guys up, don’t it? Losing a guy you had wired? | 失去一个监听对象 这对你们很打击吧 |
[31:21] | Nah. We’re up on several phones on the street level. | 不 街头混混的电话 我们监听了好几个 |
[31:24] | With or without Mr. Fruit, we’re on our way. | 有没有Fruit先生 我们照样行 |
[31:27] | You know, it’s strange. | 也真是怪 |
[31:29] | We’re not seeing bodies. | 没怎么死人 |
[31:31] | This is the first drug hit in months, | 这可是几个月来第一次毒贩火拼 |
[31:34] | and it’s Marlo’s boy who falls. | 完蛋的却是Marlo的手下 |
[31:36] | – I thought Marlo was the new power. – He is. | – 我还以为Marlo是新的毒枭呢 – 他正是 |
[31:39] | Shit, he’s got everything from MLK to Fulton now. | 该死的 他名下拥有 从MLK到Fulton等众多房产 |
[31:43] | How do you hold that much real estate without making bodies? | 不死几个人 他怎么能拥有那么多不动产 |
[31:48] | You hear anything more about this murder on your wire, Lester, | 要是监听到更多有关谋杀的线索 Lester |
[31:51] | the Bunk expects a call. | 希望你给Bunk打电话 |
[31:53] | Yeah, I know he does. | 嗯 我知道 |
[31:55] | Oh! The hell with Norris. | 哦 去Norris的 |
[31:58] | You’re my real partner, Lester. My life partner. | 你才是我真正的搭档 Lester 一辈子的搭档 |
[32:01] | Don’t tease, bitch. | 少来这套 贱人 |
[32:05] | Look at that bowlegged motherfucker. | 看见那瘸腿瘪三吗 |
[32:07] | I made him walk like that. | 是我让他成这样的 |
[32:22] | So who the fuck is Lex? | 他妈的谁是Lex? |
[32:25] | Dontrelle’s cousin. Used to be with Cantel’s people. | Dontrelle的表弟 以前跟Cantel的人一起混的 |
[32:29] | He working some corner over the Hilltop now. | 他现在负责Hilltop那边的几个点 |
[32:31] | He ain’t more connected than that? | 没有更深的瓜葛了吧 |
[32:33] | And he coming near one of mine? | 他还惹上我的人了? |
[32:35] | Wasn’t about no business. | 跟生意无关 |
[32:37] | Pussy, man. | 是娘儿们的事 伙计 |
[32:38] | Yo, Fruit was into something that Lex thought was his own. | 唷 Fruit夺走了Lex觉得本属于自己的东西 |
[32:41] | You say the word, we take off that whole motherfucking corner | 你说句话 我们就把那街角给端了 |
[32:44] | every last one of them bitches. | 一个不留 |
[32:46] | What corner are we talking about, again? | 我们说的是哪个街角啊 |
[32:47] | Rag-tag shit up on Pacer. | Pacer那边的几个烂仔 |
[32:50] | Man, they get their shit from Joe, but they’re mostly independent. | 伙计 他们的货是管Joe拿的 但他们都是单干的 |
[32:53] | They gone, Marlo. Just say so. | 他们死定了 Marlo 说句话吧 |
[32:55] | That what you think? Just do them all? | 你怎么想 把他们都端了? |
[32:58] | And take their fucking corner, too. | 把他们的地盘也接管了 |
[33:05] | What do I want with some off-brand Hilltop corner? | 我要个偏僻的Hilltop街角来干嘛 |
[33:08] | And why I need to be stacking bodies when there ain’t no one trying to war with us? | 没人向我们宣战 我干嘛要杀人呢 |
[33:13] | Just Lex. | 就Lex行了 |
[33:15] | He did one of ours, so he got to fall. | 他干掉了我们的人 他就得死 |
[33:37] | Get out, Tommy. You’re done. | 出去 Tommy 你到了 |
[33:44] | Get up, Tommy! | 起来 Tommy |
[33:49] | Come on, pretty boy. Come on. | 快 靓仔 快 |
[33:51] | You don’t have to go home, but you can’t stay here. | 你不必回家 但你不能呆在这儿 |
[33:53] | – Come on. Let’s go. – That’s home? | – 来吧 走啊 – 到家了? |
[33:56] | Yeah. That’s it. | 对 没错 |
[33:58] | There we go, little trooper. | 到了 小骑兵 |
[34:09] | 6:30 tomorrow morning. | 明早六点半 |
[34:10] | Don’t make me drag you out of bed like you did yesterday. | 别让我像昨天那天 把你拖下床 |
[34:14] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[34:26] | Damn, boy, what happened to you? | 该死 伙计 出什么事了 |
[34:29] | Terrace Boys banged me coming across the tracks over there by Ramsey Street. | Terrace的手下见我走过 Ramsey街的地盘就打我 |
[34:33] | Teron Manny Herbie Teron, Manny, Herbie. | |
[34:36] | Man, all them Terrace niggas. | 都是Terrace的爪牙 |
[34:38] | They can’t whoop on Dukie like that. | 不能让他们这么打Dukie |
[34:40] | Yeah, I know. Only we can whoop on Dukie like that. | 我知道 只有我们才能这么打Dukie |
[34:42] | We’ve got to step it up, even this out. | 咱要过去 把这事扯平 |
[34:44] | Nah. Fuck even. | 不 不能扯平 |
[34:47] | We gonna hurt them twice as bad. | 得让他们遭两倍的罪 |
[34:49] | Give ’em a whoop-ass they ain’t gonna never forget. | 揍得他们一辈子忘不了 |
[34:51] | If we straight-up fight them, there’s as many of them as there is us– | 要是我们直接过去跟他们干 他们的人可是跟我们一样多啊 |
[34:55] | more even. | 更多呢 |
[34:56] | – So what you saying? You scared? – Nah, I’m just saying. | – 你什么意思? 怕了? – 不 我是说 |
[34:59] | If we’re gonna hurt them, we need to think on it. | 给他们颜色瞧瞧 要从长计议 |
[35:02] | Do something go past beating on each other. | 别就这么揍来揍去的 |
[35:05] | You talking guns and shit. | 你是说用枪吧 |
[35:07] | Nah, I ain’t talking guns. | 不 我不是说枪 |
[35:13] | What? | 怎么 |
[35:14] | Aw, shit. | 啊 好嘛 |
[35:16] | Randy got an idea. | Randy有法子了 |
[35:20] | Hey, Norman. | 嗨 Norman |
[35:22] | You know what I had for dinner last night? | 你知道我昨晚晚餐吃啥 |
[35:24] | Tuna sub. I ate in the car. | 三文鱼三明治啊 在车上吃的 |
[35:26] | When I’m finished writing my memoirs, that shit’ll be in there, no doubt. | 等我写传记的时候 这事我肯定给写上 |
[35:30] | You see what I just ate? In the car? | 你知道我刚吃了啥吗 在车上吃的? |
[35:32] | A fucking tuna sub. | 他妈的三文鱼三明治哎 |
[35:35] | In order to prevent distemper, Norman, you must vary the candidate’s menu. | 为了不让他们发狂 Norman 候选人的菜谱应该有所变化 |
[35:38] | If you’re done chewing, Iet’s give these new radio spots a listen. | 你要是嚼完了 就听听这些个新的广播宣传带吧 |
[35:45] | We’ve seen what Tommy Carcetti can do at City Hall as a councilman. | 我们已经看到了Tommy Carcetti 当市议会议员能有多大作为了 |
[35:49] | While the current administration bent to special interests, | 当前的管理让位于特殊的利益 |
[35:52] | – Tommy Carcetti sponsored legislation… – What? | – Tommy Carcetti支持立法… – 什么事 |
[35:54] | …that is protecting jobs at the fort | 通过阻止码头区域的过度开发 |
[35:56] | by preventing the overdevelopment of our waterfront. | 来保护那里的就业机会 |
[35:58] | 300,000. | 三十万 |
[36:00] | Great. Thanks for sharing. | 太棒了 多谢 |
[36:03] | …that prevented budget cuts to vital city services… | 这就阻碍了重要城市服务的预算削减 |
[36:07] | Three and five zeroes– mayor’s latest TV buy, and it’s four weeks out. | 三后面五个零 市长最新的电视广告费 离竞选只有四周了 |
[36:10] | – Turn that shit off! – You don’t like the spots? | – 把那东西关了 – 你不喜欢这宣传带? |
[36:13] | I read the copy before the studio mix. I think they’re strong. | 他们录制前我看过稿子 我觉得挺有力的 |
[36:15] | They’re bullshit! Weak bullshit! | 都是胡说 不堪一击的胡说 |
[36:18] | I wouldn’t vote for me. | 我都不会投票选我自己 |
[36:20] | Fuck! | 操蛋 |
[36:22] | Fuck Royce! Fuck Tony Gray! Fuck me! | 操蛋Royce 操蛋Tony Gray 我自己也操蛋 |
[36:28] | Where am I going again? | 再说说我这是去哪儿 |
[36:29] | One of those neighborhoods between Oliver and Middle East. | Oliver和中东人聚居区之间的一个社区 |
[36:31] | Middle East. Now, that’s a good name for it– fucking Fallujah. | 中东 好名字嘛 操蛋费卢杰 (伊拉克地名) |
[36:35] | Command performance. Ms. Victorina Simmons. | 御前演出 Victorina Simmons女士 |
[36:37] | She holds sway over two big vote precincts, | 她对两个大选区有着影响力 |
[36:39] | no matter who the EDC is lying down with– | 不管EDC支持谁都一样– |
[36:41] | Fucking Royce! 300,000 like it’s fucking water. | 操蛋Royce 花三十万眼都不眨 |
[36:45] | Then there’s also the Reverend Garnett. | 还有Garnett牧师 |
[36:47] | What are they complaining about today? | 他们今天抱怨什么来着 |
[36:48] | Fucking shithole of a city. Whining bastards, | 该死的混蛋们 牢骚满肚的东西 |
[36:51] | bitching about the trash or the crime or this or that. | 抱怨垃圾啊 犯罪啊 这个那个的 |
[36:55] | It’s my fucking fault it went to shit. | 境况这么糟 是我的错 |
[36:57] | – These motherfuckers. – Boss. | – 这些该死的 – 老大 |
[36:59] | They can bite my bloody ass. | 他们能让我雪上加霜 |
[37:06] | Ms. Simmons. | Simmons女士 |
[37:09] | Reverend Garnett. Good to see you again. | Garnett牧师 很高兴又见到你们 |
[37:11] | I had a meeting going on, | 我正开着会呢 |
[37:13] | but I’m here now, and I know there’s things to see. | 但我来了 我知道得来看看 |
[37:15] | We called and called downtown, and ain’t nothing gets done. | 我们打了好多电话到市中心 但事情一直没解决 |
[37:19] | – Okay. Show me. – Right this way, Councilman. | – 好的 带路吧 – 这边走 议员 |
[37:22] | The first thing I want you to take a look at… | 我想让你看的第一个… |
[37:29] | See, you’ve got to drink a lot. | 你都喝了很多了 |
[37:30] | Think about the water running. | 想想水是怎么流的吧 |
[37:32] | And that way, you know– | 这样你们就会知道… |
[37:33] | How the fuck you know what water running be like, Duke? | 你怎么知道水是怎么流的 Duke? |
[37:36] | Water been off in your house since last year. | 去年你家就断水了 |
[37:39] | – Man, that’s cold. – Yeah, that’s cold, Nay. | – 伙计 冷的 – 对啊 是冷的 |
[37:42] | Oh, shit. I’m ready. | 哦 我准备好了 |
[38:05] | Can’t go with niggers watching, yo. | 黑鬼看着 我尿不出 |
[38:07] | damn. | 见鬼 |
[38:11] | When we call, | 我们打电话过去 |
[38:13] | he’ll send somebody, most of the time, | 多数时候 他会派人来 |
[38:16] | and they write it all down just like he doing now. | 他们会记下来 就像他这样 |
[38:19] | But nothing ever gets done. | 但无济于事 |
[38:22] | Come here, Councilman, I want you to see this. | 到这儿来 议员 你看看这个 |
[38:25] | Now, see them drug boys? | 看到那些嗑药的孩子了? |
[38:26] | They block the alleys like this so the police won’t chase them down there. | 他们像这样堵住巷子 这样警察就追不上他们了 |
[38:30] | – All this trash. – Mm-hmm. | – 这些垃圾 – 嗯 |
[38:31] | Rats everywhere. Houses vacant. | 到处是老鼠 屋子都空了 |
[38:34] | We keep trying to get them down here and clean this up. | 我们一直要他们过来清理 |
[38:37] | I guess that’s too much like right. | 这样不过分吧 |
[38:40] | Well, | 呃 |
[38:41] | truth is, Royce won’t let the city agencies take any of my constituent calls. | 事实上 Royce不让任何市政机构 接我的电话 虽然那是受宪法保护的 |
[38:49] | But let me see what I can do. | 但我来看看怎么解决 |
[38:50] | Come on, let me show you this down here. Come on. | 来吧 你来看看这个 来 |
[39:02] | Yo. | 唷 |
[39:06] | Y’all Terrace niggas know that boy who go by the name “Deez”? | 你们这些Terrace黑狗腿们 认识一个叫”Deez”的吗? |
[39:08] | – Deez? – Yeah, Deez nuts. | – Deez? (与”这些”同音) – 对 这些笨蛋 |
[39:10] | Aw, fuck. | 啊 该死 |
[39:14] | Shit. | 见鬼 |
[39:18] | Yo yo, come on, come on, come on. | 唷 唷 快 快 快 |
[39:21] | Yeah, come on, get him! | 快 抓住他 |
[39:43] | Damn! I knew those bitches was gonna set us up. | 该死 我就知道那些婊子要伏击我们 |
[39:45] | – Yeah, fucking say it, bitches. – ??? | – 没错啊 婊子们 – 什么意思 |
[39:47] | Don’t ever disrespect Terrace. | 对Terrace可不能不敬 |
[39:51] | – Damn! – I fucking pissed myself. | – 该死 – 我往自己身上泼尿了 |
[39:54] | Fuck! | 操蛋 |
[40:01] | Over here! | 这边 |
[40:07] | Kick him right behind. | 从后头踢他 |
[40:12] | Randy Randy! | |
[40:20] | This way. | 这边来 |
[40:23] | Hey yo, he went in there! | 嗨 唷 他进了那边 |
[40:32] | Remember that phrasing is a cornerstone | 记住与学生沟通时 |
[40:35] | in communicating with your students. | 措辞是基础 |
[40:38] | This applies not only to the questions you ask | 不仅是你所问的问题 |
[40:40] | or their comprehension of the lesson, | 或是他们对课文的理解 |
[40:43] | but how they perceive you as an educator. | 还关乎他们把你看成是什么样的教育者 |
[40:46] | And where does that begin? | 那要从哪儿开始呢 |
[40:48] | Out loud and enthusiastically. | 大声点 热情点 |
[40:51] | I.A.L.A.C. I.A.L.A.C. | |
[40:56] | Let’s go. Once again. | 来吧 再来一次 |
[40:59] | I.A.L.A.C. I.A.L.A.C. | |
[41:04] | And what are we telling ourselves? | 我们要对自己怎么说 |
[41:07] | I am lovable and capable. | 我有爱心 有能力 |
[41:11] | Now I see those smiling faces. | 我看到了那些笑脸 |
[41:14] | …where the listing on the lower half of the page | 这一页下边的列表 |
[41:17] | indicates some typical soft-target locations. | 标注的是典型的容易受袭的地点 |
[41:20] | An officer alert to the terrorist threat must ask himself, | 对恐怖袭击警觉的警官必须自问 |
[41:24] | “Do I know the location of my soft targets, | “我是否了解自己易受攻击的地点呢? |
[41:26] | “those where large numbers of civilians congregate?” | “那些很多市民聚集的地点” |
[41:30] | –Train terminals, office buildings, stadiums. | 火车站 办公楼 体育馆 |
[41:35] | Another hot zone in the classroom is the pencil sharpener, | 教室里热门的地点是削笔刀区域 |
[41:39] | where children tend to congregate and– | 小孩喜欢在那儿聚集 |
[41:41] | I had a pencil sharpener in my class once. | 我的班上曾经有削笔刀 |
[41:44] | Antoine Granderson ripped it from the wall and threw it at me. | Antoine Granderson从墙上扯下它 冲我砸了过来 |
[41:47] | I’d like to know what your lesson plan suggests | 我想知道你的备课本里是否说了 |
[41:50] | when Harold Hounchell sends a full set of textbooks through a closed window. | 什么时候Harold Hounchell会用一套课本 砸开关闭着的窗户 |
[41:54] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:55] | attention, attention… | 注意… |
[41:59] | Settle down, everybody. | 安静 各位 |
[42:02] | And for emergency procedures | 受生化袭击时的 |
[42:04] | in the event of biochemical agents, | 紧急程序 |
[42:07] | you can refer to Appendix B. | 可以查看附录B |
[42:10] | No disrespect to your appendix, | 不是看不上你的附录 |
[42:12] | but if them terrorists do fuck up the Western, | 要是恐怖分子真袭击西方世界 |
[42:14] | could anybody even tell? | 难道有谁能预见吗 |
[42:17] | Some Al-Qaedas were up on Baltimore Street planning on blowing up the chicken joint. | 几个基地分子来到巴尔的摩街上 计划炸掉炸鸡店 |
[42:21] | But Apex’s crew jacked them up, took their camels and robes, | 但Apex的人阻住他们 夺走了他们的骆驼和长袍 |
[42:23] | buried their ass in Leakin Park. At least that’s what I heard. | 在Leakin公园狠揍他们一顿 至少我听说是这样 |
[42:25] | Hey, y’all want some real terrorists? You go up on Pencey and Gold. | 嗨 要见真的恐怖分子吗 去Pency和Gold吧 |
[42:31] | Hey, guys, let’s maintain our– | 嗨 伙计们 继续开… |
[42:35] | You’re doing one heck of a job. | 你干得不赖嘛 |
[42:37] | Not another fucking word. | 一个字也别再说了 |
[42:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[42:44] | So… | 那么… |
[42:45] | Mmm. | 嗯 |
[42:48] | You beast. | 你这禽兽 |
[42:49] | I can’t help it. You stirred my manhood. | 我就是忍不住 你让我心旌摇动 |
[42:52] | Little Boy Blue. | 小蓝孩 |
[42:54] | What the fuck are you doing here? | 你他妈来这干吗 |
[42:56] | I caught one. | 我有个案子 |
[42:57] | Got a street dealer who goes by the name of Lex. | 一个叫Lex的街头毒贩 |
[43:00] | Lester heard it on the wire. | Lester窃听到的 |
[43:02] | Lester’s up on the wire: | Lester在搞窃听? |
[43:03] | Shit, boy, you are out of the loop. | 该死的 你消息真闭塞 |
[43:06] | You know this mutt? Goes by Lex? | 认识这家伙吗 叫Lex的? |
[43:08] | He is familiar. | 很眼熟 |
[43:10] | You know who you should ask? Carver. | 你知道该问谁吗 Carver |
[43:14] | – Naw… – He’d love the job, man. | – 呃… – 他会喜欢这活的 |
[43:17] | All right. Carver it is. | 好吧 就找Carver |
[43:20] | – I still feel the need to pull your coat. – For what? | – 我还是觉得该拉下你的衣服 – 干吗 |
[43:23] | The taste, Jimmy. The taste. | 体验一下 Jimmy 领略一下 |
[43:26] | How about you and me hit a few of our favorite spots? | 咱俩去咱喜欢的地方转转如何 |
[43:29] | You know, me on the Glenlivet, you on the Jamey? | 我去和威士忌 你去听Jamey的歌 |
[43:32] | Go see if that train is still on the track. | 看看是否还是昔日的样子 |
[43:34] | Why don’t you come round some night for dinner? | 找个晚上过来吃晚饭如何 |
[43:36] | Say hey to Beadie and the ankle-biters. | 见见Beadie和孩子们 |
[43:40] | Dinner: | 晚饭? |
[43:42] | …Iocated in high-rise structures, | …位于高楼之中 |
[43:44] | as well as residences are detailed alongside… | 还要沿途细查住宅 |
[43:48] | Thanks, Santy. | 谢谢 Santy |
[43:51] | This horseshit? You serious? | 这种胡言也买账? 不是吧 |
[43:54] | Back to school for the kids. | 拿回学校给孩子们用 |
[44:06] | Hey. Yo, Namond, I’ll pay you back. | 嗨 唷 Namond 我会还你钱的 |
[44:09] | You ain’t never gonna have no money. | 没你的钱 |
[44:14] | Yo, Michael, they got you? | 唷 Michael 被他们打了? |
[44:16] | Ain’t nothing but a scuffle, man. | 没什么 混战而已 |
[44:18] | Everybody made it back, though, right? | 不过大伙儿都回来了 对吧 |
[44:19] | Naw, man, he had to the boss to get some stitches. | 不 他得去缝几针 |
[44:22] | – He got hit with a brick. – I see you changed clothes already. | – 被砖头砸了 – 你衣服都换了 |
[44:25] | He had to. Yo, he was stinking. | 不得已呗 他当时臭死了 |
[44:27] | Yo, Randy, man, that was the stupidest thing you ever thought of. | 唷 Randy 都是你的馊主意 |
[44:30] | But it was kind of funny when it happened, though. You know what I’m saying? | 但还是挺有意思的 没错吧 |
[44:37] | Yo, you want something before he bounce? | 他走前 你要什么吗 |
[44:40] | I’m buying. | 我来给钱 |
[44:41] | – One for every soldier that stood tall. – I was down there. | – 每个英勇战斗的人都有份 – 我也参加了 |
[44:44] | Yeah, fuck you, Duke. | 去你妈的 Duke |
[44:57] | So you get out all right? | 你全身而退? |
[44:59] | Yeah. Hurt my ankle going around the corner, but– | 嗯 跑过街角的时候扭到脚踝了 不过… |
[45:01] | But you got away, then? | 不过你逃了 对吧 |
[45:11] | The lieutenant governor is up in arms | 副州长气急败坏 |
[45:14] | because two Democratic National Committees… | 因为两个民主党国家委员会… |
[45:15] | – I know we’re way late– – Ain’t no thing. You did good here. | – 我知道我们迟了 – 没什么 你干得不错 |
[45:19] | Turn that bullshit off. | 把那烂玩意儿关了 |
[45:31] | You really think they’re gonna vote for the white guy? | 你真以为他们会投票选一个白人? |
[45:33] | Black folk been voting white for a long time. | 很长时间来 黑人都投票选白人啊 |
[45:35] | You come correct, we listen. | 你说得对 我们就听 |
[45:38] | It’s y’all that don’t ever vote black. | 是你们不肯投票选黑人罢了 |
[45:41] | Shit, you got my vote, anyway. | 见鬼 不过我是会选你的 |
[45:45] | I don’t have your vote, Norman? | 你不会选我吗 Norman |
[45:50] | You’re my deputy campaign manager, and I don’t have your vote? | 你是我的竞选经理 却不选我? |
[45:53] | Last white man I could vote for was Bobby Kennedy, | 白人中我只会选Bobby Kennedy |
[45:56] | and you ain’t no Bobby K. | 你又不是他 |
[45:59] | I thought you just said– | 你刚才不是说… |
[46:00] | I was speaking in general about the kindly nature of black folks. | 我是泛指黑人和善的天性 |
[46:04] | In particular, I ain’t all that kindly. | 而我比较特别 没那么和善 |
[46:07] | So you’re gonna take my fucking check | 这么说 你他妈的拿我的钱 |
[46:09] | and run with my fucking campaign– | 帮我竞选 |
[46:11] | Well, I do know who pays me. Yes, sir! Oh yes, sir, boss! | 我知道谁是我东家 是 先生 噢 是的 老板 |
[46:15] | Who are you gonna vote for? Royce? Tony Gray? | 你要投给谁 Royce? Tony Gray? |
[46:19] | One of them brothers. | 那哥俩中的一个 |
[46:26] | Yeah yeah yeah. | 行 行 行 |
[46:37] | Don’t make me tell you again. It’s 9:00 sharp, boy. | 不用我再重复了吧 九点正就得回来 |
[46:42] | And I’m smelling what has to be urine. | 我闻到了尿味 |
[46:44] | What you been at, boy? | 你干什么去了 |
[46:47] | Well, we were playing with Dukie today. | 我们今天跟Dukie玩来着 |
[46:50] | You know how he be with his clothes and all. | 你知道他那身衣服什么的都很臭 |
[46:53] | Well, it’s good that child has friends, I suppose. | 那孩子能有朋友是好事 |
[46:57] | – Yes, ma’am. – Get in there. | – 是的 太太 – 进去吧 |
[47:01] | Come on, now, give me a break– | 拜托 让我歇歇气吧 |
[47:03] | Come on, Dougie. I know it’s late, but I got to come backdoor like this, | 拜托 Dougie 我知道很晚了 但我得这么走后门 |
[47:06] | or the agencies won’t do shit. You know that as well as I do. | 否则那些机关屁事不做 你跟我一样清楚 |
[47:09] | – Come on, Tommy… – Come on, Tommy. Hustle. | – 拜托 Tommy… – 拜托 Tommy 快点 |
[47:11] | This is ridiculous. Come on, give me a break– | 真荒唐 拜托 饶了我吧 |
[47:13] | Look, Dougie. Yeah. | 听着 Dougie 嗯 |
[47:15] | I’m sorry to bug you at home, but this asshole Royce | 抱歉往家里打扰你 但那个混蛋Royce |
[47:17] | won’t handle a thing out of my office, and I need a couple of alleys cleaned. | 出了办公室 就不肯出理事情 我需要清理几个巷道 |
[47:20] | Yeah. 1200 block of Federal Street, both sides; | 对 联邦大街1200街区 两侧都要 |
[47:24] | and then Chester and Collington run in either direction off that. | 还有街两头的Chester和Collington |
[47:27] | – Jesus, Tommy. – I know, you’re gonna be out there again in a couple days. | – 天 Tommy – 我知道你几天后又会当权了 |
[47:29] | Can you call Frankie in Special Services and have him send a cold patch truck? | 你能给特别服务处的Frankie打电话 让他派一辆维修卡车 |
[47:32] | Federal street’s a fucking tank trap. | 联邦大街可是坦克去了都会栽 |
[47:34] | – Yeah yeah yeah. – Great. Thanks. Love to Denise. | – 行 行 – 好极了 谢谢 问候Denise |
[47:37] | Hustle up, Tom. | 快点 Tom |
[47:39] | How you doing? Good evening. | 你好吗 晚上好啊 |
[47:41] | Hi. | 嗨 |
[47:42] | You’re over two hours late, Tommy. | 你都迟到两个多小时了 Tommy |
[47:44] | You ain’t gonna win disrespecting your base. | 不尊重你选区 你是不可能赢的 |
[47:46] | Hold up, Tony. | 等等 Tony |
[47:49] | Look, man. We got to talk. | 听着 我们得谈谈 |
[47:51] | I feel the bad about the way things have turned out, | 现在的情形让我很难过 |
[47:53] | but right or wrong, if you’re elected, | 但不管对错 如果你赢了 |
[47:55] | then I’m gonna do whatever I can to help you, | 我会尽力帮你 |
[47:56] | and if I get in, I’m gonna need your help. | 如果是我赢了 我需要你的帮助 |
[47:59] | I mean, it’s not personal, Tony. | 这无关私人恩怨 Tony |
[48:02] | Fuck you, Tommy. | 滚你的蛋 Tommy |
[48:40] | So this is me? | 这是我的地盘了 |
[48:43] | This is you. | 是的 |
[48:59] | Pandemic Pandemic! | |
[49:01] | Pandemic! Got that pandemic right here! | Pandemic 这儿有Pandemic哦 |
[49:09] | – What’s up? – What’s up, man? | – 你好吗 – 你好 |
[49:11] | I got all this from the Koreans today at a discount. | 我这是今天低价向韩国人买的 |
[49:14] | When school start, I’ll be selling it for three times that. | 开学后 我可以三倍价卖出去 |
[49:16] | Tell you what, | 告诉你吧 |
[49:18] | – Iet me get them Skittles. – Pandemic! pandemic right here! | – 给我些糖豆 – Pandemic 这儿有Pandemic |
[49:29] | Naw. Do me a favor for the rest. | 不用 帮我个忙 剩下的给你 |
[49:31] | Go up the block and tell Lex there’s a girl that want to see him | 到那头去告诉Lex 有个女孩想见他 |
[49:33] | – at the playground behind Fort. – Girl? | – 就在Fort后面的操场上 – 女孩? |
[49:36] | Tell him Patrice say he should come to the playground after 8:00. | 告诉他Patrice要他八点后到操场去 |
[49:39] | Why don’t you tell him yourself? | 你干嘛不自己告诉他 |
[49:40] | Look, dog, I don’t want to be taking none of Bodie’s shit today about cutting work. | 听着 我可不想听Bodie抱怨我翘班 |
[49:44] | All right? Just do me that favor. | 好吗 就帮我个忙 |
[49:47] | Pandemic Pandemic! | |
[49:49] | Pandemic right here! | 这儿有Pandemic |
[49:51] | For a skinny motherfucker, he sure do sweat some. | 这么皮包骨的家伙可真会出汗 |
[49:55] | We got to keep an extra change in the car | 咱得在车上放件备用的 |
[49:56] | so we don’t have to come home in the middle of the day. | 这样就不用下午回家了 |
[49:59] | Well, we’re way past late now, so… | 我们现在都迟了很多了 那… |
[50:04] | – Damn it! – Here, let me. | – 见鬼 – 等等 我来 |
[50:08] | Hey, Norman. | 嗨 Norman |
[50:10] | Maybe I’ll go to clip-on for a while. | 也许我回头用一阵夹子才行 |
[50:13] | – Hey, Terri got in new polling data. – Did you get a bump? | – 嗨 Terri有最新的民调数据 – 你的支持率上升了吗 |
[50:15] | She won’t show me anything till it’s all broke down, | 要全部揭晓她才会告诉我 |
[50:18] | but, yeah, I deserve a bump, don’t l? | 不过我的支持率应该有上升 对吧 |
[50:28] | Four more weeks, Jen. | 还有四周 Jen |
[50:39] | Quality time with the wife and kids. | 与妻子孩子的美妙时光 |
[50:42] | That’s what, four minutes? | 多少时间来着 四分钟? |
[50:44] | More like six. | 六分钟 |
[50:46] | Six. | 六分钟 |
[50:47] | Shit, I could have got laid. | 该死 我该云雨一番才对 |
[51:17] | Yo. Yo, Chris, l– I didn’t– | 唷 唷 Chris 我不是… |
[51:19] | Yeah. It’s good. | 没什么的 |
[51:29] | Pandemic Pandemic! | |
[51:32] | Pandemic right here! | 这儿有Pandemic |
[51:34] | No Lex. Where’s that skinny mope? | 没找到Lex 那个瘦巴巴的丧家犬呢 |
[51:36] | He was here earlier. | 早前还在这儿呢 |
[51:38] | Well, fuck it. We’ll come back. Jack him tomorrow, no problem. | 该死的 我们会回来的 明早逮住他 没问题的 |
[51:41] | All right. | 好吧 |
[51:56] | Share the sodas, too. | 汽水也一起喝 |
[52:03] | – What’s up? What’s up? – Hey. | – 你好吗 你好吗 – 嗨 |
[52:08] | What’s up? | 你好 |
[52:10] | Let me holla at you real quick. | 我赶紧跟你说句话 |
[52:12] | What up? | 什么事 |
[52:14] | You did like I said? | 你照我说的做了? |
[52:16] | – Yeah. – Yeah, you must have, | – 是的 – 嗯 你应该是的 |
[52:19] | because the nigga went up the block. | 因为那家伙一旦去了 |
[52:20] | He ain’t never coming back down. | 就再也回不来了 |
[52:22] | Chris and Snoop– | Chris和Snoop… |
[52:24] | pow! | 嘭 |
[52:26] | – What? – Look. | – 什么 – 瞧 |
[52:29] | Just be cool, all right? | 好好干 知道不 |
[52:35] | Our heroes back from the wars. | 英雄们凯旋了 |
[52:37] | Those poll numbers tallied up yet? | 民调票数累计好了 |
[52:39] | Not too bad, either. | 不太差 |
[52:40] | Royce, 35; you, 26; Gray, 20. | Royce 35% 你 26% Gray 20% |
[52:43] | 19% undecided. | 19%尚未决定 |
[52:46] | We’re fucked if we haven’t moved any more than that. I need to be at 30, | 要是比率不再上升 我们就完了 我要的是30% |
[52:49] | and I need Tony taking 25 of his points. | 还需要Tony拿到25个百分点 |
[52:51] | Royce’s negatives are way up. | Royce的反对率上升了 |
[52:52] | Like what, 34% unfavorable to 43% favorable? | 差不多是34%支持票 43%反对 |
[52:56] | He’s vulnerable. | 他是受攻击焦点 |
[52:57] | Geri, understand this. | Geri 你要明白 |
[52:59] | In order to win, I need Tony Gray | 想赢的话 就得让Tony Gray |
[53:01] | to take a huge bite out of Royce’s lead– huge. | 拿下Royce的很多支持票 |
[53:03] | Tony’s moved, what? | Tony才提高了多少 |
[53:05] | Two points in the last month: | 过去一个月 才两个百分点 |
[53:06] | That poll says one in five voters hasn’t decided anything yet. | 这民调率说明五分之一的人还没想好 |
[53:10] | Yeah. The first batch of radio spots worked magic, didn’t they? | 对啊 首期的广播宣传有奇效了 对吧 |
[53:12] | How much money we piss away on those? | 我们多少钱打水漂了啊 |
[53:15] | Look at these First District figures. I mean, that’s my base, | 看看第一区的数据 那可是我的选区 |
[53:17] | and I’m polling 37% with 24% undecided? | 我才37%支持率 还有24%未定? |
[53:21] | Fuck me! I’m done! | 操蛋 我完了 |
[53:22] | Tommy, nobody’s focused on this race yet. | Tommy 还没人关注竞选 |
[53:24] | We’re gonna own the First. | 我们会拿下第一区的 |
[53:25] | Christ, look at what Royce is polling in the Fourth. | Chris 看看Royce在第四区的得票 |
[53:27] | No doubt, Tony’s got to get some traction in West Baltimore. | Tony无疑在西巴尔的摩受到了牵制 |
[53:30] | Yeah, he needs to be rounding 25% | 对 他需要有25%的票率 |
[53:32] | and headed for 30. And, by the way, | 还要往30%靠 顺便说一句 |
[53:35] | who can tell me when the fuck did the Sixth District become 64% black? | 谁能告诉我 第六区怎么有64%黑人选民的 |
[53:39] | About five years ago in the last redistricting, | 五年前最后一次重划区 |
[53:42] | mostly as I recall, to give your ass more white votes over there in the First. | 我没记错的话 那是为了 让你在第一区有更多白人选民 |
[53:47] | What the fuck was I thinking? | 我当时他妈的怎么想的 |
[53:49] | A hell of a lot can happen between now and election day. | 现在到竞选日还有很多变数呢 |
[53:52] | I’ve been ahead further than Royce is and lost. | 我以前比Royce的民调率高多了 结果还不是输了 |
[53:58] | I can’t win this. | 我赢不了 |
[54:02] | Tommy, where the fuck you going? | Tommy 你上哪儿去 |
[54:05] | I’m your ride home, man. | 我才是你的司机啊 |
[54:13] | The man can read a poll. | 这人懂民调 |
[55:25] | You been drinking? | 你喝酒了? |
[55:27] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[55:29] | Well, you need to be fine somewhere else. | 你另找个地方没事去 |
[55:32] | Park curfew is midnight. | 公园午夜就清场了 |
[55:33] | City’s averaging a murder a day, and here you are | 这城市一天就一宗命案 你却到这儿来 |
[55:37] | – with Rec and Park rules? – What are you, a smart ass? | – 讲什么公园的规定 – 你算老几 自作聪明 |
[55:40] | Sorry. I didn’t mean nothing. | 抱歉 我没什么意思 |
[55:47] | Don’t I know you? | 我认识你吧 |
[55:50] | I’m running for mayor. | 我在竞选市长 |
[55:53] | Tommy Carcetti, First District. | Tommy Carcetti 第一区的 |
[55:56] | I’ll be coming back through in about 20, Councilman. | 我大概20分钟后回来 议员 |
[55:59] | Do me a favor and take it down the road. | 帮个忙 开车走吧 |
[57:02] | Randy? Randy? | |
[57:04] | Yes, ma’am. | 来了 太太 |