时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Ithought he was supposed to have a breakfast date, right? | 我还以为他要出去吃早餐呢 |
[00:19] | I mean, they told me that last night. | 我是说 他们昨晚是这么和我说的 |
[00:21] | Breakfast? Is that on the sched? | 早餐? 排在档期上吗 |
[00:23] | It isn’t, but the lieutenant told me | 没 但是警督是这么告诉我的 |
[00:25] | that he’d be doing breakfast with someone down at the harbor. | 说他要去港口那里同什么人吃早饭 |
[00:28] | I mean, if he ain’t, | 我是说 如果他不去 |
[00:29] | I could go get this gassed up at the Fallsway. | 我就可以去Fallsway加油了 |
[00:32] | I hate this detail, man. | 我真不想听这些 兄弟 |
[00:34] | It’s off duty. Lotsa perks. | 这是下班时间嘛 有津贴的 |
[00:37] | All this stand around and wait, you know? | 站在这里干等的感觉 你知道么 |
[00:42] | Hoskins says I do the one year, | Hoskins说我这么干一年 |
[00:44] | and I’ll make sergeant on the next list. | 明年升警长的名单里就有我 |
[00:46] | Yeah. They told me, careerwise, | 对 他们告诉我 这是职场智慧 |
[00:48] | you can’t do better than drive the mayor. | 有什么比给市长开车更好的差事呢 |
[00:49] | Shit, if you could make rank the right way, | 唉 如果按照正常那么升职 |
[00:51] | I’ll still be working Western drugs. | 我还在西巴尔的摩抓毒贩呢 |
[01:05] | All right, fuck this, | 好吧 我不管了 |
[01:06] | I’m gonna go look for the lieutenant. | 我进去找警督 |
[01:08] | Anyone comes looking, | 要是有人查岗 |
[01:09] | I’m back up on the second floor. | 就说我在二楼 |
[01:18] | Sir? | 先生 |
[01:19] | I understood that the mayor | 有人告诉我说市长 |
[01:20] | might be going to, uh, breakfast at the harbor? | 要去港口那儿吃早餐? |
[01:23] | With Kweisi. | 和Kweisi一起 |
[01:25] | But, um, that’s up in the air, I thought. | 但我想这事是吹了 |
[01:27] | Would you happen to know where Lieutenant Hoskins is? | 那您知不知道Hoskins警督在哪儿吗 |
[01:54] | Sir? | 老大? |
[02:03] | Lieutenant: | 警督 |
[04:19] | You don’t look happy, Detective. | 你看上去不开心啊 警探 |
[04:21] | We’re about to raise some hell. | 我们这是要惩凶除恶了 |
[04:25] | Maybe too much hell. | 也许是动静太大了点了 |
[04:28] | A state senator, two councilmen, | 一位参议员 两位众议员 |
[04:31] | the City Development Agency, | 城市发展院 |
[04:33] | all those developers… | 所有的开发商 |
[04:35] | Princes of the city. | 城中王侯们 |
[04:36] | Lester, tell me the thought hasn’t | Lester 告诉我你完全没有想过 |
[04:38] | crossed your mind that some kinda shit | 会有什么脏水 |
[04:40] | could blow back on us, man. | 朝我们这儿泼 老兄 |
[04:42] | Do you know what Theodore Roosevelt said | 你知道罗斯福是怎么说 |
[04:43] | about hunting grizzly bears? | 捕猎灰熊的感觉的吗 |
[04:46] | The thrill is in overcoming your own fear. | 精彩的是战胜自身的恐惧 |
[04:49] | What was the thrill for the bear? | 那对熊有什么好精彩的 |
[04:54] | I should’ve run every one of these subpoenas | 我应该在负责人办公室里 |
[04:56] | by my front office. | 就把传票一张张看一遍 |
[04:57] | That’s not procedure. | 程序不是这么走的 |
[04:59] | Fuck procedure, Lester. | 去他妈的程序 Lester |
[05:02] | My boss is running two points behind | 我老板有了市长的支持 |
[05:03] | in the polls with the mayor’s support. | 还在选举中落后两个点 |
[05:05] | How do you think he’s gonna do | 你觉得万一他惹恼了Royce |
[05:06] | if he pisses off Royce | 并且在选举中支持率下降 |
[05:08] | and starts dropping off incumbent tickets? | 他会怎么做呢 |
[05:09] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事 |
[05:12] | If Demper thinks I fucked him and he wins, | 要是Demper觉得我背地里阴了他 然后他又赢下了选举 |
[05:15] | I will be at Central Booking covering bail reviews. | 我会去中央登记处负责登记保释 |
[05:18] | If he loses to Bond, | 要是他输给了Bond |
[05:19] | a new front office comes in and maybe they bounce | 新的管理班子入主 他们说不定觉得 |
[05:21] | the white girl back to a trial team | 得把白人姑娘踢回诉讼组 |
[05:23] | and give the Narcotics Division to one of their own. | 然后把毒品组交给自己人打理 |
[05:25] | It’s Baltimore, Lester. | 这儿是巴尔的摩啊 Lester |
[05:27] | We’re missing a couple of subpoenas. | 少了几张传票 |
[05:30] | We are? | 有吗 |
[05:32] | Clay Davis and Andy Krawczyk. | Clay Davis和Andy Krawczyk的 |
[05:36] | I’m holding those till October. | 留着10月传唤 |
[05:38] | Oh, the hell you are. | 搞什么呢你 |
[05:40] | Lester… Lester… | |
[05:41] | we drop subpoenas on either of those guys | 我们在大选前三周 |
[05:43] | three weeks before the primary, | 传唤这其中的任何一个 |
[05:45] | and all hell breaks loose. | 我们就等着失业吧 |
[05:47] | That’s what I’m sayin’! | 我就是这意思 |
[05:48] | Clay Davis is Royce’s deputy campaign chairman, | Clay Davis是Royce的竞选委员会副主席 |
[05:51] | and the number-two man at the City Legislative Caucus. | 而且是市立法委的二号人物 |
[05:54] | And Krawczyk is his number-one fundraiser! | 而Krawczyk又是头号的基金募集人 |
[05:56] | You’re giving me resumes and job titles. | 甭给我介绍履历和名号了 |
[05:59] | I’m just following the money. | 我只追着赃款 |
[06:00] | And we will follow it… after the polls close. | 会追查的 等选举结束 |
[06:04] | We can drop a second batch of subpoenas. | 我们可以到时候再传唤 |
[06:06] | There is no reason to do this now and risk– | 没必要现在冒险… |
[06:09] | A year ago, if we had gone after these records, | 一年前 如果我们追查这些记录 |
[06:11] | City Hall would’ve stomped on this unit | 市政厅会狠狠地把我们小组 |
[06:14] | and the subpoenas. | 还有这些传票都打压下去 |
[06:15] | And a month from now, after Royce is reelected, | 过一个月 等Royce连任了 |
[06:19] | they’ll do us the same way. | 他们还会这么对待我们 |
[06:21] | But right now, with the primary coming, | 但现在 马上要大选了 |
[06:26] | they gotta worry about how they look, | 他们担心的是自己的光鲜外表 |
[06:27] | how they behave. | 表现够不够好 |
[06:30] | Right now, they gotta worry about scandal. | 现在 他们得担心会不会有丑闻 |
[06:37] | You told me you wanted to do this a year ago, | 你告诉我你一年前就想办这案子了 |
[06:39] | but fresh cases got in the way. | 但新案子太多忙不过来 |
[06:45] | You told me that. | 你当初是这么说来着 |
[06:49] | Oh. | 哦 |
[06:52] | Very clever, Lester. | 真聪明 Lester |
[06:54] | You got it all figured, huh? | 你全都算计好了 是不 |
[06:57] | Me… | 我吗 |
[07:00] | I’m just the police. | 我不过是个警察 |
[07:05] | I saw the teachers’ union finally endorsed Royce. | 教师协会最后还是支持了Royce |
[07:08] | You knew they were gonna. | 你知道他们早晚会这么做的 |
[07:16] | What time’s your first appearance? | 你第一次露面是什么时候 |
[07:18] | Today? | 今天吗 |
[07:19] | I meet up with you guys at the SoWeBo forum. | 我会跟你们在SoWeBo论坛碰头 |
[07:22] | And tonight, it’s me and the kids next to Tommy | 然后今晚带着孩子站在Tommy身边 |
[07:24] | at the Roland Park fundraiser. | 参加Roland公园基金募集会 |
[07:33] | Better speed things along. | 我去催催他吧 |
[07:36] | A kick in the ass sometimes helps. | 踹他一脚挺管用的 |
[07:40] | – B-5? – B-5? – No, Daddy, D-5. | – 不 爸爸 D-5 |
[07:45] | You sure you didn’t say B-5? | 你确定你刚说的不是B-5吗 |
[07:47] | D-5. What did I hit? | D-5 我打中什么了? |
[07:50] | Submarine. | 潜水艇 |
[07:53] | Umm… | 嗯… |
[07:56] | E-6 E-6. | |
[07:58] | Miss. | 没打中 |
[08:02] | Just gimme 10 minutes. | 再给我10分钟 |
[08:04] | You seen your schedule today? | 你今天没看日程安排吗 |
[08:05] | You ain’t got 10 minutes. | 10分钟也不行 |
[08:06] | Norman, I got this pretty girl’s | Norman 我差点就能 |
[08:08] | aircraft carrier boxed in. | 把这小萌妹的航空母舰给搞定了 |
[08:10] | – D-4 – D-4. – Ow! Hit. | – 哦! 打中了 |
[08:14] | Tommy, for Christ’s sakes. | Tommy 别闹了 |
[08:16] | Is there any way that I can win? | 我还有机会赢吗 |
[08:18] | With the numbers what they are, is there any way at all? | 以他们现在的支持率 我还有可能吗 |
[08:21] | Right, so if it’s just a matter of playing out the string, | 没错 如果只是要坚持到底的话 |
[08:23] | then that’s what I’m gonna do. | 我也会坚持的 |
[08:24] | That game’s pretty much over, Norman. | 但那场比赛基本算是结束了 Norman |
[08:26] | But this game– this game right here– | 而这场比赛 这儿的比赛 |
[08:29] | this one could still go either way. | 还没有决出胜负 |
[08:33] | H-11, sweetheart. | H-11 亲爱的 |
[08:34] | Miss. D-3. | 没打中 D-3 |
[09:26] | So I guess y’all getting what y’all need? | 我想你们都拿到需要的东西了吧 |
[09:29] | – Brianna keepin’ y’all close? – She come up with it. | – Brianna同你们亲密吗 – 她说到做到 |
[09:32] | Money comin’ through every month like she say. | 每个月都如约送钱来 |
[09:34] | A’ight, ’cause I’m standin’ tall up in here. | 好吧 因为我在这儿还坚持得下去 |
[09:37] | They don’t need to worry about me | 他们不需要担心我 |
[09:39] | an’ I ain’t need to worry about them. | 我也不需要担心他们 |
[09:40] | – You a soldier, Bey. – You know it. | – 你是个士兵 Bey – 你知道的 |
[09:45] | Everything all right with my fishes? | 我的鱼还好么 |
[09:47] | You’d tell me if it wasn’t, right? | 你告诉我它们都还好吧 |
[09:49] | The fish be fine. I mean, they fish, right? | 鱼都好 我是说 它们是鱼 |
[09:52] | How I know how they feelin’ about shit? | 我咋知道它们乐不乐 |
[09:54] | – De’londa… – De’londa… – They fine, Bey. | – 鱼都好 Bey |
[09:56] | Ask Namond. | 你问Namond |
[09:58] | Cleaned the tank an’ all, like you say. | 一直按你说的清洗鱼缸 |
[10:00] | – Cleaned the filter, too. – A’ight, a’ight. | – 还有过滤器 – 好吧 好吧 |
[10:03] | Check you out, though. | 就是问问呢 |
[10:04] | Getting some fuzz up there, huh? | 上面起了一点毛了哈 |
[10:06] | – Mm-hmm. – Yeah, whatever. | – 嗯嗯 – 对 |
[10:08] | I know when I was a little kid, boy, | 我自己还是个楞头青的时候 儿子 |
[10:10] | I couldn’t wait till I started shaving. | 等不及想要刮胡子啊 |
[10:12] | One of the old heads on the corner say, | 街角有个老混混说 |
[10:13] | “Hey, little man, you wanna grow a ‘stache? | “嘿 小子 想要留胡子么” |
[10:16] | Next time you take a piss, | 下次你生气的时候 |
[10:18] | take some of that piss, | 记得要这样 |
[10:19] | get it on your fingertips, | 拿手指摸一摸 |
[10:20] | do like this, here.” | 好像这个样子 |
[10:21] | Eww! You do it: | 哇 你真这么干了 |
[10:23] | You damn right I did it. | 没错我真这么干了 |
[10:25] | Shit. | 操 |
[10:26] | What’s going on with you, though, son? | 你怎么样 儿子 |
[10:28] | Ain’t nothing. School about to start. | 没啥 快开学了 |
[10:32] | So what about Bodie and his boys? | 那Bodie和他的跟班呢 |
[10:34] | They treatin’ you right? | 他们对你还好吗 |
[10:36] | Yeah, he cool. | 对 还行 |
[10:37] | Boy, don’t lie to your father. | 儿子 别对你父亲撒谎 |
[10:40] | He don’t even show up for work half the damn time. | 他大半时间都没有去上班 |
[10:43] | – Bodie told me. – I missed a few days. That’s all, Dad. | – Bodie告诉我的 – 我少去了几天 仅此而已 老爸 |
[10:46] | And what money you do make, | 还有你赚的钱 |
[10:47] | you waste on nonsense. | 全都浪费了 |
[10:48] | And if you think I’m gonna give you a dime | 你要是觉得我会掏钱 |
[10:50] | for your school clothes, you better think again. | 给你买开学新衣服 你就别做梦了 |
[10:54] | What Bodie got you doin’? | Bodie让你做什么了 |
[10:55] | I’m a runner, most days. | 大多数时间是让我送货 |
[10:57] | Everybody got to start somewhere. | 起步都是这样的 |
[10:58] | You better listen to your father. | 你好好听你父亲的话 |
[11:01] | He ain’t tell you ’bout that hair, though, huh? | 他没说你这头发吗 |
[11:03] | Yeah, he said I gotta get it cut. | 有 他说我得去剪了 |
[11:06] | I like it this way. | 我喜欢这样 |
[11:07] | Even the white police lookin’ out from | 哪怕是一个白人警察 |
[11:08] | three blocks away gonna be able to spot you | 从三个街区外看过来 |
[11:10] | from every other nigga out there. | 都能把你同其他黑人分辨出来 |
[11:12] | They gonna hop out and say, “Look at the boy over there | 他们会说”瞧瞧那边那个小子 |
[11:14] | with the pretty-ass ponytail. Get him.” | 扎傻逼马尾辫的那个 抓住他” |
[11:17] | You think I’m bullshitting. | 你觉得我是在胡扯 |
[11:19] | Either you real out there, or you ain’t, Nay. | 你在外面要么懂事 要么就混不下去 |
[11:22] | You see what I’m sayin’? | 你懂我的意思么 |
[11:30] | Let me get some! | 给我点! |
[11:32] | Hey, yo! Over here! | 嘿 你!过来! |
[11:33] | – Whoa! $100! – Thanks, mister! | – 哇! 100刀 – 谢谢 先生! |
[11:37] | – Thank you, Mr. Marlo! – Thank you! | – 谢谢 Marlo先生! – 谢谢! |
[11:45] | That’s my money, yo! | 那是我的钱 喂 |
[11:53] | Your name gonna ring out, man. | 你一定声名远扬了 老兄 |
[11:59] | Manuel… | Manuel… (西班牙语) |
[12:11] | Boy, you talk that shit better’n me | 小子 你说这话比我强 |
[12:13] | and I been dealin’ with these Mexicans for years now. | 我已经同那些墨西哥人 打了好几年交道 |
[12:15] | Yeah, I don’t think they would call | 对 我觉得他们不会 |
[12:17] | what I’m speakin’ Spanish, man. | 把我说的话叫做西班牙语 兄弟 |
[12:19] | Just a dirty word or two here or there. | 就是随口吐几句脏 |
[12:21] | Yeah, well. Once you can talk to these cats, | 对 但你一旦同这些猫儿搭上话了 |
[12:23] | the only thing you need then is a truck, man. | 你就只需要再来一辆卡车就行了 |
[12:25] | Could be runnin’ your own crew, | 可以自己搞一队人 |
[12:27] | pickin’ up fresh clients. | 接一点新的客户 |
[12:29] | I mean, if we put in together | 我是说 如果我们合作 |
[12:30] | we could be coverin’ twice the ground, | 我们可以扩张两倍的地盘 |
[12:32] | makin’ twice as much. | 赚两倍的钱 |
[12:33] | Nah, man, I got other obligations. | 不了 兄弟 我还有其他的事要做 |
[12:37] | Oh, right. | 哦 好吧 |
[12:38] | You set to be the new Angelo Dundee. | 你可是要做新Angelo Dundee的 (传奇拳击教练) |
[12:41] | I near forgot. | 我差点忘了 |
[12:50] | I thought you already went up | 我还以为你去了Mondawmin |
[12:52] | to Mondawmin to get your school shit, man. | 去买开学的东西了 |
[12:54] | Yeah, but not all of it. | 对 但也不全是 |
[12:56] | And my boy, | 还有我兄弟 |
[12:57] | he need to pay for his own shit | 得自己付学费 |
[12:58] | and his little brother, too. | 还有他弟弟的也是 |
[12:59] | The fuck this look like, | 这儿他妈的看上去 |
[13:00] | a Social Services office? | 难道向社区服务站吗 |
[13:02] | You want a check, go the fuck up Rosemont. | 你要钱 就去找Rosemont |
[13:04] | Come on, man, I’ll work for it. | 别这样 兄弟 我会努力工作的 |
[13:07] | Nay, I took you on outta respect for your father, | 不行 我带着你只是因为你爸 |
[13:09] | a’ight, but I can’t go hirin’ | 懂么 但我不能 |
[13:11] | the whole damn neighborhood. | 把这个社区的人都雇下来 |
[13:13] | You can have my job until | 你就替我工作吧 |
[13:14] | you get enough for you an’ Bug. | 直到赚够你和Bug的学费为止 |
[13:16] | – Thanks, man. – Yeah, work for y’all, work for me, yo. | – 谢了 – 好吧 你们没意见 我就无所谓 |
[13:19] | Po-po. Step the fuck off. | 警察来了 滚远点 |
[13:31] | Looking for your man Lex. | 来找你小弟Lex的 |
[13:33] | I see his broom, but I don’t see him. | 我瞧见他的扫把 但没瞧见他 |
[13:35] | Where’s your number two been at? | 你的二把手去哪儿了 |
[13:37] | – I ain’t seen him. – Since when? | – 我也没见过他 – 啥时候的事? |
[13:40] | I thought we were on better terms. | 我还以为我们说好了呢 |
[13:42] | Or do you want me rolling past | 还是你希望我每隔15分钟 |
[13:43] | Iookin’ for Lex every 15 minutes? | 就来找一次Lex? |
[13:46] | He come past, I’ll call you. | 他要是来 我会打电话给你的 |
[13:49] | I will! | 真的! |
[14:05] | If he come past. | 如果他来的话 |
[14:08] | Oh no, I don’t know. | 哦 不 我不知道 |
[14:10] | They’re spinning their wheels. | 他们使出浑身解数呢 |
[14:12] | You know, poor Tony Gray, | 你知道的 可怜的Tony Gray |
[14:14] | pulling 20% of the black vote. | 拿到了20%的黑人选票 |
[14:16] | It’s embarrassing. | 真尴尬 |
[14:19] | Well, who knows what the fuck | 谁他妈知道 |
[14:20] | Carcetti’s trying to prove? | Carcetti想要证明什么呢 |
[14:21] | But I tell you, at the end of this thing, | 但我得告诉你 等这事儿结束了 |
[14:23] | he’s gonna regret getting on the wrong side of me. | 他保准后悔没站在我这边 |
[14:26] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[14:27] | A’ight, now. I got what you need, boy, | 好了 我这儿有你需要的东西 孩子 |
[14:31] | clean tees, any sizes, huh? | 干净的T恤 什么码的都有 |
[14:33] | Lookin’ for socks, briefs, | 要买袜子 内裤 |
[14:35] | you lookin’ for dice, Zippos, cards– | 还是骰子 打火机 纸牌 |
[14:38] | come on over to the Rollin’ Emporium. | 请到移动市场来买吧 |
[14:40] | You ain’t gotta walk to Rite-Aid. | 你不来找Rite-Aid |
[14:41] | Shit, Rite-Aid comin’ to y’all. | Rite-Aid也会来找你们 |
[14:43] | What can I get you, baby? | 需要什么 亲爱的 |
[14:45] | Fresh dice an’ a pack of Trojans. | 干净的骰子 再来一包Trojans |
[14:46] | – All righty. – You got Philly Blunts, too? | – 好的 – 有Philly Blunts吗 |
[14:49] | Bubbles got it all, dawg. | 我这儿什么都有 |
[14:50] | I’m the one-stop shop. | 我们是一站式购物 |
[14:52] | – How much is that? – Six an’ a bit. | – 多少钱 – 6块多 |
[14:54] | Thank you. Thank you kindly. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[14:56] | Yes, sir, I see what you’re lookin’ at. | 对 先生 我知道你在看什么 |
[14:58] | Two a deck, name brand. | 两块钱一副牌 明码标价 |
[15:00] | You can’t beat that price. | 谢绝还价 |
[15:01] | Yeah, let me get two decks, man, | 给我两副牌 |
[15:03] | and a white tee, double-X. | 还要件白T恤 XX号的 |
[15:05] | And give me the rest of them paint cans, too, man. | 再给我点喷漆 |
[15:07] | All right, all right, there you go. That’s it? | 好的 好的 给 多少? |
[15:10] | Yeah, what’s that? | 对 多少? |
[15:12] | How much the man owe, Sherrod? | 他应该付多少钱 Sherrod? |
[15:22] | – 13. – Whoa whoa whoa. | – 13块 – 哇 哇 哇 |
[15:23] | He asked for all the cans. | 他是把喷漆全要了 |
[15:25] | Three cans is $12, plus the other stuff. | 三罐是12块 还有其他的东西 |
[15:29] | It’s $19. $19, sir. | 是19块 19块 先生 |
[15:30] | Come on, you still gettin’ off with a deal, | 拜托 这还是跳楼价啊 |
[15:31] | Now, you didn’t have to move your feet. | 你不必跑老远去买 |
[15:33] | We came to you, right? | 是我们来找你的 对么 |
[15:34] | My bad. $19, like he said. | 我的错 19块 按他说的 |
[15:38] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[15:40] | He’s an intern, I’m working with him. | 他是个实习生 我在带他 |
[15:42] | But, ma’am, what I’m asking is | 但是 夫人 我问的是 |
[15:45] | when was the last time you saw Lex? | 你最后一次看到Lex是什么时候 |
[15:49] | Oh, excuse me– Curtis? | 哦 抱歉 Curtis? |
[15:52] | Hmm. | 嗯 |
[15:55] | – Two days ago? – I don’t know where he at. | – 两天前吗 – 我不知道他去哪儿了 |
[15:58] | Three days? | 三天前 |
[16:01] | You mind if I look around? | 介意我看一看么 |
[16:02] | I’d rather you leave my house be. | 我更希望你离开我家 |
[16:04] | Well, Ms. Anderson… | Anderson夫人 |
[16:11] | your son is in trouble, | 你的儿子惹麻烦了 |
[16:12] | and I can tell you’re upset. | 我知道你很不自在 |
[16:15] | But the best thing that you can do for him– | 但你能为他做的最好的事情 |
[16:16] | the best thing that he can do for himself– | 他能为自己做的最好的事情 |
[16:18] | is talk to me. | 就是跟我谈谈 |
[16:21] | I’m gonna tell you the truth: | 我实话告诉你吧 |
[16:23] | We know he’s selling drugs. | 我们知道他在贩毒 |
[16:25] | And I’m gonna tell you… | 而我也要告诉你 |
[16:27] | I don’t know nothin’ about that. | 我什么都不知道 |
[16:28] | But I’m telling you that I don’t care | 但我要说的是 我才不管 |
[16:31] | he’s selling drugs. | 他是不是贩毒 |
[16:33] | I’m not even gonna bother with that. | 跟我一点关系都没 |
[16:40] | I’m here because of a homicide, | 我来这儿 是因为一起谋杀 |
[16:43] | and the way it looks right now | 现在的情况是 |
[16:45] | your boy is running from the police | 那场谋杀之后 |
[16:46] | behind that killing. | 你儿子正在躲避警察 |
[16:49] | I don’t know where he at… | 我不知道他在哪儿 |
[16:50] | Ma’am… | 夫人 |
[17:06] | Councilman, my people got only | 议员 我的人手四年来拿的工资 |
[17:10] | cost-of-living bumps for four years. | 不过糊口而已 |
[17:14] | Morale is at rock bottom. | 士气更是低落 |
[17:17] | All things being equal, you’d be our guy. | 要是情况都一样 我们会选你 |
[17:19] | We like what we hear. | 我们喜欢你所说的 |
[17:20] | The polls say it’s going to be Royce. | 但现在的支持率显示Royce会赢 |
[17:23] | We endorse you now, we’re out in the cold. | 要是我们支持你 最后可能没好结果 |
[17:25] | Bobby… this might be the chance to get in on | Bobby 也许这是一个打下 |
[17:28] | the ground floor of something better. | 更好未来的根基的大好机会 |
[17:30] | That may be true, Major. But for now, | 也许是没错 警司 但现在 |
[17:32] | we’re gonna play the cards that we were dealt. | 我们只能见机行事 |
[17:35] | Councilman, if you were me, I’m sure– | – 议员 如果你是我 – 我保证 |
[17:37] | I’d cover my ass and endorse Royce, | 我会明哲保身 同教师 |
[17:39] | along with the teachers and the firefighters. | 及消防队员一起支持Royce |
[17:41] | But I’d also tell my membership | 但我也告诉我的成员们 |
[17:42] | not to get carried away. I mean, | 不要因此受到影响 因为 |
[17:44] | it’s one thing for the police union | 警察公会是否支持Royce |
[17:46] | to call out for Royce, | 是一码事 |
[17:47] | it’s another thing entirely for off-duty cops | 而全体下了班的警察 |
[17:49] | to be manning the mayor’s phone banks | 去给市长接电话拉票 |
[17:52] | and polling stations. | 又是另一码事了 |
[17:53] | I don’t think any of my officers | 我觉得我手下的警员 |
[17:55] | will be too aggressive for anybody. | 对任何一位候选人都不会 表现得过于支持 |
[17:58] | That much I can give you. | 这点我可以保证 |
[18:03] | Best you could do, Tommy. | 你尽力了 Tommy |
[18:05] | Royce has got all those fucks runnin’ scared. | Royce把这群傻瓜都吓坏了 |
[18:09] | Yeah… | 对 |
[18:12] | best I could do. | 我尽力了 |
[18:14] | Call it a night, Tommy. | 今晚表现不错 Tommy |
[18:15] | You got a debate to prepare for tomorrow. | 你明天还要准备辩论 |
[18:17] | Yeah. Debate. | 对 辩论 |
[18:20] | Nothing matters more at this point. | 这个节骨眼上没什么比这更重要了 |
[18:22] | Let the truth set you free, Norman. | 你就大胆实话实说吧 Norman |
[18:24] | Nothing matters at all. | 啥事都不重要了 |
[18:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[18:44] | Come on, boy, come on now. | 来啊 小子 来 |
[18:47] | Man, you better not be getting tired, | 兄弟 你最好别累坏了 |
[18:49] | ’cause you gonna get put to the test | 因为你周六晚上 |
[18:51] | – on Saturday night. – I’m ready. | – 还要考试 – 我准备好了 |
[18:53] | – Hey, Miss Johnson. – Hey, Justin. Hello, Dennis. | – 嘿 Johnson小姐 – 嘿 Justin 你好 Dennis |
[18:56] | You’re Spider’s mother, right? | 你是Spider的妈妈 对吗 |
[18:58] | Right, Sharon. Sharon Johnson. | 对 Sharon Sharon Johnson |
[18:59] | Your boy left here a while ago. | 你儿子走了一会儿了 |
[19:01] | I ain’t looking for him. | 我不是来找他的 |
[19:02] | He at his grandmother’s. | 他在他奶奶家 |
[19:04] | I wanted to ask you something. | 我想来问你件事情 |
[19:06] | You know, my son is crazy about you. | 你知道 我儿子崇拜死你了 |
[19:10] | All he talks about is boxing, bein’ at the gym, | 他张口闭口都是拳击 要去健身馆 |
[19:13] | and what his coach been teachin’ him. | 还有教练都教了他什么 |
[19:14] | Well, Spider’s a good kid. | Spider是个好孩子 |
[19:16] | He really studies the sport. | 他十分有体育天赋 |
[19:17] | Dennis, I am so grateful for your interest in Spider, | Dennis 我很感激你你对Spider的教育 |
[19:21] | I want to cook you dinner. | 我想给你做顿晚饭 |
[19:22] | How ’bout tonight? | 今晚如何 |
[19:23] | Well, ah, that is really nice, Sharon. | 啊 谢谢你 Sharon |
[19:26] | But the thing is, I got four of my boys fighting this weekend, | 但是周末有四个男孩要去比赛 |
[19:30] | and I got to train ’em really hard | 我得好好训练他们 |
[19:31] | these next few evenings. | 这几天晚上都是 |
[19:33] | You in here every night of the week. | 你每天晚上都在这里 |
[19:35] | What you do for fun? | 你也不去寻寻乐子么 |
[19:37] | Look here, you got to eat, right? | 比如 你总得吃饭 对吗 |
[19:39] | And you can look at me and know | 你看着我就知道 |
[19:41] | I throw down in the kitchen– | 我下厨是很在行的 |
[19:43] | among other places. | 其他地方也是 |
[19:46] | Yeah, I tell you what: | 对 这样吧 |
[19:48] | If you fix me up a plate and bring it over here, | 你给我做一盘菜 带过来 |
[19:50] | I would love that. | 那就再好不过了 |
[19:51] | That I can do. | 行 |
[19:56] | – He said what? – “Me? I’m just the police.” | – 他说什么 – “我吗 我不过是个警察” |
[20:02] | Like butter wouldn’t melt in his mouth. | 口气再轻松不过了 |
[20:06] | And the thing that I resent most | 我最气不过的是 |
[20:08] | is that he’s not just playing the system, | 他不光是在玩弄系统 |
[20:10] | he’s playing me. | 他是在玩弄我 |
[20:11] | Like I’m part of the problem. | 好像我也是问题的一部分一样 |
[20:14] | You were gonna hold back the paper | 你是想把Davis和Krawczyk的文件 |
[20:15] | for Davis and Krawczyk, right? | 都压住 对吗 |
[20:18] | Only until the primary was over. | 压到大选结束 |
[20:21] | And now you feel guilty about it. | 但是你现在却有罪恶感 |
[20:27] | Did he do that thing where he, uh, | 他那么说的时候 |
[20:29] | stares at you over the top of his reading glasses? | 他有没有从眼镜的上面瞥你? |
[20:33] | You know, that look that says, | 要知道 那个表情表示 |
[20:36] | “I’m the father you never had, | “我把你当女儿 |
[20:38] | and I don’t want to be disappointed in you ever again.” | 我不想再对你失望” |
[20:43] | It’s not funny, Cedric! | 一点都不好笑 Cedric! |
[20:46] | Those subpoenas went out today! | 那些传票今天就发出去了! |
[20:49] | The front office is gonna go batshit! | 管理班子那儿要炸开了! |
[20:52] | But you did it anyway. | 但你还是这么做了 |
[20:56] | I’m sorry, but shit, I’m just glad to see | 抱歉 但是 靠 我很高兴 |
[20:59] | Lester doing it to somebody other than me. | 见到Lester是对付别人 而不是我 |
[21:17] | Hey, you holdin’ us back, Sherrod. | 嘿 你这是拖累我们 Sherrod |
[21:20] | I made a mistake, man. Why you trippin’? | 我算错了 你大惊小怪什么呢 |
[21:24] | If I can cut you loose to handle the money, | 如果我能放你去收钱 |
[21:26] | we can cover twice the ground, | 我们的销售面就可以是现在的两倍 |
[21:27] | selling twice the merchandise. | 卖掉两倍的商品 |
[21:30] | More– more– what you call it, | 更多的…怎么说来着 |
[21:31] | uh, market share. | 市场份额 |
[21:33] | Instead I gotta keep your ass close. | 但现在我却得看牢你 |
[21:36] | You shoulda been promoted to your own cart by now. | 你本该自己推着车去卖了 |
[21:38] | You keep on hittin’ your dome on the glass ceiling. | 但你现在却四处碰壁 |
[21:41] | – Glass what? – You gotta step up the math skills | – 碰什么? – 你得加强数学锻炼 |
[21:43] | if you wanna advance in this here enterprise. | 如果你还想在这行发展下去 |
[21:46] | You remember last spring when | 你记得去年春天 |
[21:47] | you tried to take me up to Harlem Park? | 你想带我去Harlem Park吗 |
[21:49] | They couldn’t even find my records, Bubs. | 他们都找不到我的档案 Bubs |
[21:50] | They didn’t want shit to do with me. | 他们一点都不想管我 |
[21:52] | They put you in a classroom, right? | 但他们给你安排了班级 对不对 |
[21:53] | The teacher didn’t look at me once. | 老师都没有看过我一眼 |
[21:55] | So you rolled out. | 所以你退学了 |
[21:56] | An’ who got hurt behind that, huh? | 而谁又因此受伤了 |
[21:58] | The teacher or you? | 是老师还是你 |
[22:00] | What’s four times five plus six times seven? | 4乘以5加上6乘以7是多少 |
[22:05] | See? See? | 你瞧 你瞧 |
[22:15] | Fuck that shit, son. I can’t wait until school starts. | 管他的 我等不及要开学了 |
[22:19] | – You joking, right? – Nah, seriously, son. | – 你开玩笑吧 – 不 说真的 小子 |
[22:21] | I can’t wait to see all them girls, | 我等不及要看那些妞儿们 |
[22:22] | see which ones got phat over the summer, | 看看有没有人暑假变胖了 |
[22:24] | – you know? – Guess who I saw last week? | – 你知道吗 – 猜我上个礼拜看到谁了 |
[22:26] | – Who? – Kwaneese Davis. | – 谁? – Kwaneese Davis |
[22:28] | Oh, shit, you mean Cute-Ass Kwaneese? | 哦 你是说 翘臀Kwaneese? |
[22:30] | – Uh-huh. – She phat? | – 没错 – 她胖了吗 |
[22:33] | Got titties, too. | 咪咪也大了 |
[22:35] | I’m definitely tappin’ that pussy, now, y’all watch. | 我绝对要搞到这个妞 你们看着吧 |
[22:37] | I’m be all up in Kwaneese this year | 我今年会围着Kwaneese转 |
[22:39] | Iike this, bangin’ that… | 就像这样搞… |
[22:40] | Just like you tried to do last year, right? | 就好象你去年那样 对不对 |
[22:42] | Fuck you, nigga, I only halfway tried. | 去你的 黑佬 我才用了五分力 |
[22:45] | So, Michael, who you gettin’ with this year? | 那Michael今年你准备追谁 |
[22:47] | Stankin’ ass, uh– what’s her name? What’s her name? | 憋屁股 叫什么来着 她叫什么 |
[22:49] | – What’s her name? – Oh, Tina. | – 她叫什么 – 哦 Tina |
[22:50] | Tina Tina Jenkins Tina– Tina Jenkins. Tina Tina Jenkins Tina– Tina Jenkins. | |
[22:52] | Don’t talk bad about Tina, man. | 别说Tina的坏话 |
[22:53] | I’m not sayin’ that it bad. | 那不是坏话 |
[22:55] | I’m sayin’ she be sucking dudes’ dicks | 我只是说她在男生更衣室里 |
[22:57] | in the boys’ bathroom and shit, | 给大伙儿吹箫罢了 |
[22:58] | – that’s all. – I heard you, man. | – 仅此而已 – 我明白了 |
[23:00] | She suck dick even better than you do, Namond. | 她吹的比你还好 Namond |
[23:03] | – Oh! – Wow. | – 哦 – 哇 |
[23:06] | What up? What up, see? | 怎么 怎么 |
[23:07] | Good jabbin’, man. | 打得好 |
[23:11] | Chill chill chill! Don’t rip this shit. | 停手 停手 别扯坏了这衣服 |
[23:13] | I just bought this throwback. | 才刚买的 |
[23:15] | Yo, Michael, son, if I ain’t had this shit on, | 喂 Michael 要是换一件衣服 |
[23:17] | I’d have fucked you up. Word up. | 我早把你揍扁了 我认真的 |
[23:20] | You little niggas ain’t up to no good, is you? | 你们这些小黑佬没事干吗 |
[23:22] | Yo, what up, Monk? | 喂 怎么了 Monk |
[23:24] | Look here, first day of school coming up, right? | 马上要开学了 对吗 |
[23:27] | – Yeah, next week. – Y’all need school clothes and shit? | – 对 下周 – 你们新衣服什么的都买了吗 |
[23:31] | Here… | 给 |
[23:34] | Yo, what’s this for? | 哇 为什么给我啊 |
[23:35] | What, you ain’t hear me? For new clothes, | 怎么 没听见吗 买新衣服 |
[23:37] | whatever else you need to get. | 还有其他你们需要的 |
[23:40] | – Thanks, man! – Damn, 200? | – 谢了 老兄 – 操 200? |
[23:42] | – Yo, thanks, Monk. – Oh, you need to thank my man Marlo. | – 哇 谢了 Monk – 你们要谢谢我的兄弟Marlo |
[23:45] | He ain’t wanna see you little motherfuckers | 他不想你们这群小混蛋 |
[23:47] | going raggedy on the first day. | 开学第一天就邋邋遢遢的 |
[23:49] | Whoa. That Marlo? | 哇 那就是Marlo? |
[23:52] | – Naw, man, no thanks. – You ain’t gotta do nothing for it. | – 不用了 谢谢 – 你什么都不用做 |
[23:55] | No thank you, man. | 不 谢了 |
[23:59] | Hey, yo, Mr. Monk? | 嘿 Monk先生 |
[24:01] | I’ll take his if he don’t want it. | 如果他不要给我就好了 |
[24:03] | – I’ll hold his for you– – Yo, don’t press, man. | – 我给他留着 – 喂 别贪心 |
[24:05] | Don’t press. | 别贪心 |
[24:10] | Fuck is wrong with you, boy? | 你哪根筋搭错了 小子 |
[24:13] | You too good for my money? | 看不上我的钱么 |
[24:16] | Or is you such a bitch-ass punk | 还是你这个操蛋的小愤青 |
[24:17] | you worried about where my money come from? | 担心我的钱不干净? |
[24:27] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[24:34] | Ain’t no thing, shorty. | 没事了 小子 |
[24:36] | We cool. | 没事 |
[24:50] | You can’t tell nobody. | 你谁都不能告诉 |
[24:52] | Swear to me you won’t spread this around. | 发誓你不会传出去 |
[24:55] | And he saw you? | 他看到你了吗 |
[24:56] | Yeah, he saw me. | 对 他看到我了 |
[24:59] | Carv, I’m fucked in the ass with a pineapple on this. | Carv 我这次只怕是自身难保了 |
[25:05] | – What the helI’d you say to him? – I said, “Mr. Mayor, | – 你对他说什么了 – 我说 “市长先生 |
[25:08] | that’s a good, strong dick you got there, | 您的鸡巴真是又粗又长啊 |
[25:09] | and I see you know how to use it.” | 依小人之见您也知道该怎么用好它” |
[25:10] | I didn’t say shit! | 我啥都没说! |
[25:12] | And I didn’t wait for him to say anything, either. | 我也没等到他说话 就出来了 |
[25:14] | Shit, I’m never gonna make rank now. | 操 我这辈子是升不了职了 |
[25:15] | I’ll end up riding the boat or some shit like McNulty. | 他们会把我调去开船或是什么的 好像McNulty那样 |
[25:26] | This is way beyond my pay grade. | 这可不是我能管的事情啊 |
[25:28] | We need to get with someone who knows politics. | 我们得找懂政策的人 |
[25:30] | Who do we know like that? | 我们认识这样的人么 |
[25:35] | On crime, he knows you’re coming, | 犯罪问题上 他知道你会追问 |
[25:36] | so he’s gonna set some traps | 所以他会设置一些陷阱 |
[25:37] | and lean on stats that say crime is down. | 然后着重在数据上 显示犯罪率下降了 |
[25:40] | He’ll also try to inoculate himself | 同时他会用贬低你的方式 |
[25:42] | by making it about you. | 来抬高自己 |
[25:43] | Like you’re playing the race card | 比如要是你提起毒品和暴力犯罪 |
[25:44] | if you talk about drugs or violent crime. | 你就是搞种族主义 |
[25:46] | He’s hoping you’ll back down. | 他希望能把你打压下去 |
[25:48] | But you come on twice as hard: | 但你却要双倍返还 |
[25:49] | “Clarence Royce has not made this city safe.” | “Clarence Royce没有保证 我们城市的安全” |
[25:56] | Hey, Jen, what’s up? | 嘿 Jen 怎么了 |
[25:58] | – You got a second? – No, I got time, what is it? | – 你有空吗 – 我有空 怎么了 |
[26:02] | – You forgot the check. – Oh no, you’re kidding me. | – 你忘了付支票 – 哦 不 不是吧 |
[26:03] | You’ve got to pay it right away. | 你必须马上去付 |
[26:05] | No, no, I got the number here, yeah. | 不 不 我这儿就有号码 |
[26:07] | No, I’ll straighten it out straightaway. | 我马上处理好 |
[26:09] | – Okay. – Yeah. | – 好的 – 好 |
[26:10] | Shit. | 糟糕 |
[26:12] | I forgot to mail the check | 我忘了把支票 |
[26:14] | to the fuckin’ archdiocese. | 寄给教区去了 |
[26:17] | My kid’s gonna get tossed outta St. Albans | 要是我处理不好 |
[26:18] | if I don’t get my shit together. | 他们就要把我的孩子踢出圣Albans学校 |
[26:20] | Tommy. Focus. | Tommy 集中注意力了 |
[26:24] | He comes at me with race and some bullshit crime stats. | 他用种族和扯淡的犯罪数据来对付我 |
[26:27] | I ignore the race thing and counter by noting | 我要忽视种族问题 |
[26:29] | that homicides are up 15% even though | 然后提出虽然其他暴力犯罪的发生率 降低到了12% |
[26:30] | other violent crime stats are down 12%. | 但谋杀罪却上升到了15% |
[26:33] | I point out this does not make sense | 我指出 除非是Royce从中作梗 |
[26:35] | unless Royce is cooking the crime stats, | 将其他诸如抢劫 强奸 和伤害罪的数据 |
[26:36] | making robberies, rapes, and assaults disappear. | 统统抹杀掉 否则说不通 |
[26:39] | I suggest the mayor is not telling the truth about crime in the city. | 我暗示市长并没有诚实地交代 犯罪率问题 |
[26:42] | I conclude by declaring that it is for all of Baltimore– | 我最后总结到 |
[26:44] | every neighborhood– | 我将公众安全 |
[26:45] | that I’m making public safety | 整个巴尔的摩 每个社区的安全 |
[26:47] | the cornerstone of my campaign. | 视为我竞选的基石 |
[26:51] | Tomorrow night, I will kick his ass. | 明晚 我会好好让他出出丑 |
[26:55] | But the next morning, | 但第二天清晨 |
[26:56] | I still wake up white in a city that ain’t. | 我却依然以白人的身份 苏醒于一个黑人城市中 |
[27:04] | Sister Theresa? | Theresa修女吗 |
[27:05] | Hey, how you doing? | 嘿 你好 |
[27:08] | Yeah, Tommy Carcetti. | 对 Tommy Carcetti |
[27:10] | Yo, Randy, man, you crack me up, son. | 喂 Randy 你吓死我了 |
[27:12] | Running behind him talking about, | 追着他说 |
[27:14] | “I’ll take his, Mr. Monk. Give his to me.” | “他不要我要 Monk先生 把他的钱给我” |
[27:16] | Listen, man, I could’ve used that extra. | 听着 兄弟 我需要钱啊 |
[27:18] | I already spent all the clothes money | 我已经把Anna小姐给我买衣服的钱 |
[27:19] | Miss Anna gave me on stuff to sell at school. | 花在给学校补货上面了 |
[27:22] | Yo, and plus Marlo wanted us to have it. | 而且Marlo想给我们 |
[27:24] | He want to show us | 他想要告诉我们 |
[27:25] | who callin’ the shots out here. | 这里谁是老大哥 |
[27:27] | – Yo, Michael, why you ain’t take it? – that ain’t me, man. | – 喂 Michael 你干嘛不要? – 我不能那样 |
[27:29] | – Say what? – That owin’ niggas for shit, man. | – 什么 – 欠黑佬的人情 |
[27:32] | – That ain’t me. – I’ll take any motherfuckin’ money | – 我不要 – 随便谁给我钱 |
[27:34] | – if he givin’ it away now. – Why? | – 我都会要 – 为什么? |
[27:37] | Shit, your family got more money than all of us. | 你们家是我们这群人里最有钱的 |
[27:39] | Yeah, but my mom said she cuttin’ me off, | 对 但我妈说了她不会给我钱的 |
[27:41] | she ain’t buyin’ me school clothes and shit. | 她也不给我买新衣服什么的 |
[27:43] | You already took my job with Bodie, so… | 我在Bodie那儿的工作也给你了 所以… |
[27:48] | – Gentlemen. – Oh my God. | – 先生们 – 哦 我的天 |
[27:51] | Oh shit! | 我操 |
[27:54] | – Donut, you crazy, man. – Yo, Donut. | – Donut 你这个疯子 – 喂 Donut |
[27:58] | You think you could steal us one of them camper trucks? | 你能给我们偷一辆露营车么 |
[28:00] | Yo, you steal us a camper truck, we can all go campin’ | 要是你偷来一辆露营车 我们就可以 |
[28:02] | – out in the woods an’ all. – I be scared in the woods. | – 去森林里露营了 – 我害怕森林 |
[28:04] | I don’t mean far like that. I mean like Howard County. | 我不是说那么远 就是Howard县那儿 |
[28:07] | Naw naw naw, man. | 不行 不行 |
[28:08] | The Ku Klux Klan live in Howard County. | 三K党住在Howard县 |
[28:10] | I know that for a fact. | 我确定 |
[28:11] | Nigga, my aunt live in Howard County. | 黑佬 我大姨住在Howard县 |
[28:13] | There ain’t no Ku Klux Klan there. | 那儿没三K党 |
[28:15] | Nigga, you simple, I swear. | 黑佬 你太单纯了 |
[28:17] | Hey, yo, Donut, drive me away | 嘿 喂 Donut 开车 |
[28:18] | from these ignorant bitches, man. | 别理这群无知的贱人 |
[28:20] | You can’t tell these niggas nothin’. | 我跟这群黑佬讲不下去了 |
[28:21] | Move, motherfucker. | 闪开点 杂碎 |
[28:28] | Can you see over the steering wheel? | 你看得到方向盘后面吧 |
[28:31] | You think he’ll talk to me? | 你觉得他会跟我谈吗 |
[28:33] | Use my name if you have to. | 实在不行就报我的名字 |
[28:34] | I had one of his sectors for eight months. | 我在他部门做了8个月 |
[28:44] | What’s wrong with that picture? | 这是怎么搞的 |
[28:46] | Nigga, if there was a black one in the parking lot, | 黑佬 要是停车场里有黑色的 |
[28:48] | I would’ve took one. | 我就会偷黑的了 |
[28:51] | Yo– narcos, narcos! | 喂 缉毒组 缉毒组! |
[28:57] | 760 to K-G-A. | 760呼叫K-G-A |
[28:58] | I got a bailout at Calhoun and Mosher, | 需要紧急援助 Calhoun和Mosher路口 |
[29:00] | six to eight juveniles beating feet north | 6至8名未成年人 |
[29:02] | in the alleys around Calhoun. | 正跑向Calhoun北面的小巷里 |
[29:04] | 10-4. K-G-A to all units– | 10-4 K-G-A呼叫所有小组– |
[29:06] | I love this. Just like old times. | 我超爱这个 就好象以前一样 |
[29:13] | I don’t need to chase these fucking knuckleheads. | 我没必要追那群小混蛋 |
[29:15] | I know half of ’em. | 一半的我都认识 |
[29:17] | Shit, I know where they hang. | 操 我知道他们聚在哪儿玩 |
[29:19] | Besides, you’re a little overdressed. | 而且 你穿的有些夸张 |
[29:21] | Let’s just call this in and go see the man about your thing. | 我们报告了 然后你就去见那个人谈事吧 |
[29:48] | Yo, yo, man, I ain’t do nothin’! | 喂喂 老兄 我啥都没做 |
[29:50] | – I ain’t do nothin’! – Then why you runnin’? | – 我什么都没做! – 那你为什么跑 |
[29:53] | – ‘Cause you chasin’ me. – Yeah, right. What’s your name? | – 因为你在追啊 – 对 你叫什么 |
[29:55] | – For real, man, I ain’t do nothin’. – What’s your goddamn name? | – 真的 我什么都没做 – 你他妈叫什么 |
[29:58] | – Randy. – Randy what? | – Randy – Randy 什么 |
[29:59] | – Wagstaff. – I know you ain’t lying. | – Wagstaff – 我知道你没撒谎 |
[30:02] | Wouldn’t nobody make that shit up. | 没人会编出这种烂名字 |
[30:03] | Put your hands against this fucking wall. | 把手扶墙上 |
[30:04] | Come on– what do you know | 快 你知不知道 |
[30:06] | about hoppers bailing from a stolen car? | 有跑腿的弃了赃车? |
[30:07] | Nothin’. | 不知道 |
[30:12] | Little motherfucker. You slingin’. | 小混蛋 你骗人 |
[30:13] | – No, sir. I swear to God. – Hell you ain’t. | – 不 长官 我没有 – 你还他妈没有 |
[30:15] | How else you walking around with 200 in your pocket? | 不然你怎么揣着200美金到处跑 |
[30:17] | My foster mother gave me that to buy school clothes with. | 我养母给我的 买上学衣服 |
[30:19] | Your foster mother gave you 200 cash? | 你养母给了你200现金? |
[30:22] | Yeah. | 对 |
[30:24] | Tell her to come down to the Western, | 让她来西部警局 |
[30:25] | and I’ll give it back to her. | 我到时候还给她 |
[30:27] | Beat feet, motherfucker, before I lock your little ass up. | 快滚 混蛋 别逼我抓你 |
[30:34] | Don’t be fucking lookin’ at me, move. | 看着我干什么 滚 |
[30:41] | This right here is fire. | 这个 可是猛料啊 |
[30:45] | That said, I’m ready to serve ’em myself | 也就是说 我准备自己和他们对着干 |
[30:48] | and keep your names off the returns. | 你们的名字不会被记录 |
[30:50] | I’ve got my 20. | 我已经退休了 |
[30:52] | You two got to live in this department. | 你们俩还得留在这个部门里 |
[30:57] | Fuck ’em where they live. | 管他呢 他们住哪儿 |
[31:05] | Let’s go. | 走了 |
[31:12] | The price of steel being what it is, | 钢铁的价格还是那样 |
[31:15] | that’s gonna kill us if we can’t | 要是我们没法处理超出的部分 |
[31:16] | pass along the overage. | 我们就死定了 |
[31:17] | Mr. Krawczyk? Baltimore City Police. | Krawczyk先生吗 巴尔的摩警察 |
[31:20] | – What’s this? – A subpoena for records. | – 这是什么 – 询问传票 |
[31:24] | You need these right now, because, uh, | 你现在就需要吗 |
[31:26] | I’m kinda up to my ass in stuff today. | 我今天有点忙 |
[31:28] | Honor it in a timely fashion. | 还是准时着来吧 |
[31:29] | I think that’s the legal standard. | 这是法律规定的 |
[31:31] | – No problem, Detective– – Shakima Greggs. | – 没问题 警探… – Shakima Greggs |
[31:35] | You’re with the city? | 你是市区的警察吗 |
[31:38] | – Which unit? – Major Crimes. | – 哪个组的 – 重案组 |
[31:48] | Senator. | 参议员 |
[31:54] | What the hell is this? | 这他妈是什么 |
[31:56] | Subpoena for records. | 询问传票 |
[31:57] | Sphinx Club? | 斯芬克斯俱乐部的吗 |
[32:00] | – Man of the year. – What kinda bullshit is this? | – 年度最佳 – 这他妈扯什么淡呢 |
[32:03] | You people must be out your damn mind. | 你们这群家伙肯定是疯了 |
[32:05] | You were in the Sphinx Club? | 你参加过斯芬克斯俱乐部吗 |
[32:07] | My uncle used to tend bar over there. | 我叔叔以前是那儿的酒保 |
[32:08] | Marvin Thompson? Short guy– | Marvin Thompson 矮个子 |
[32:10] | What is your name, Officer? | 你叫什么名字 警员 |
[32:13] | Detective Sydnor, sir. | Sydnor警探 先生 |
[32:18] | “Major Crimes”? | “重案组”? |
[32:20] | Shit… | 操了… |
[32:23] | Enjoy your day, sir. | 过得愉快 先生 |
[32:27] | Son, we’re gonna see about this. | 孩子 我们走着瞧 |
[32:39] | That’s it. | 就这样吧 |
[32:43] | Yankin’ that bitch. | 干了那婊子 |
[32:47] | Son, that’s too much knuckle. | 小子 用力点不对 |
[33:00] | Why the fuck you keep callin’ me? | 你他妈你一直打电话给我干吗 |
[33:01] | But what I say, though? | 但我说什么了 |
[33:03] | He got the message, fool. | 他收到信息了 傻子 |
[33:04] | Yo, Monk. Who that, man? | 喂 Monk 是谁 |
[33:06] | Andre. Old Face Andre. | Andre 老熟人Andre |
[33:08] | Here, let me holla at that dude. | 来 让我跟他打招呼 |
[33:11] | Yo, check this out, man. | 喂 听好了 兄弟 |
[33:12] | I’m gonna show you how you do this | 我来给你们示范下 |
[33:14] | right here, man. | 怎么才好 |
[33:16] | Don’t rush me on shit. | 别他妈催我 |
[33:18] | I’ll get at you when I’m at you. | 到时候我自然会来找你 |
[33:25] | Yo, remember who you’re talking to | 喂 记得你在和谁说话 |
[33:27] | before you say another fuckin’ word. | 别再乱说话 |
[33:37] | Andre, man. | Andre 兄弟 |
[33:38] | Nigga need more maintenance than both my babies’ mamas. | 这黑佬比我俩孩子他妈还要烦人 |
[33:45] | By accident. It was accidental. | 意外 这是一场意外 |
[33:50] | And the mayor doesn’t say anything? | 市长什么都没说吗 |
[33:52] | I think he’s pretty mad. | 我猜他是挺生气的 |
[33:55] | I mean, Major, I only took this detail | 我是说 警司 我跟你来谈 |
[33:57] | to try and make sergeant on this list. | 只是因为我想要升警长 |
[33:59] | Kid, you made sergeant already. | 孩子 你已经要升警长了 |
[34:02] | Shit, if Royce gets reelected, | 如果Royce连任了 |
[34:05] | you’ll be a lieutenant in two years and a major in four. | 两年内你就是警督 四年你就能当警司了 |
[34:10] | You go back down to the hall. | 你回市政厅去 |
[34:12] | You act like it never happened. | 假装什么都没看到 |
[34:15] | You shut up. | 闭上嘴 |
[34:16] | Say nothing to no one. | 不要对任何人说 |
[34:18] | But the mayor, he’s gonna– | 但是市长 他会… |
[34:20] | He’s gonna watch and see how you carry it. | 他会看着你 看你这么对待这件事 |
[34:23] | And kid, you’re a fucking rock. | 孩子 你就是块硬石头 |
[34:26] | When the mayor looks in your face, | 市长看着你的时候 |
[34:29] | he knows he can trust you with this. | 他知道这件事可以信任你 |
[34:33] | And I’ll bet in a couple of weeks, | 我打赌 过几个星期 |
[34:36] | he comes asking, real friendly-like, | 他会非常亲切地问你 |
[34:38] | what are you looking to do with the department? | 你想在这个部门里做什么职位 |
[34:40] | With your career? | 你对职业有什么规划 |
[34:42] | He’s interested in you. | 他会对你感兴趣 |
[34:44] | But he doesn’t mention no blowjob, | 但他不会提到吹箫 |
[34:46] | and neither do you. | 你也不会提 |
[34:48] | Uh-uh, it just lays there | 这件事就静静地搁置在那里 |
[34:50] | Iike a bad pierogi on the plate, | 就好像盘子里的一个坏掉的饺子 |
[34:53] | both of you pretending it ain’t there. | 大家都假装它不存在 |
[34:57] | What if he screws me over? | 万一他整我怎么办 |
[34:59] | Bounces me to a midnight shift? | 把我换到了午夜班 |
[35:01] | He does that, you will talk. | 他要这么做 你就捅出去 |
[35:11] | What I wouldn’t give to be in your shoes right now. | 我现在真想变成你啊 |
[35:15] | Kid, careers have been launched | 孩子 现在升职 |
[35:17] | on a hell of a lot less. | 可比以前慢多了 |
[35:19] | Just shut up and play dumb. | 闭嘴装傻就好了 |
[35:25] | I can do that. No problem. | 我能做到的 没问题 |
[35:29] | Thanks, Major. | 谢谢 警司 |
[35:31] | Thanks for taking the time to meet me on this. | 谢谢你能花时间陪我谈这件事 |
[35:33] | I mean, it’s a weight off my mind talking to you. | 我是说 跟你谈过之后 我如释重负 |
[35:36] | It really is. | 真的 |
[35:38] | Don’t mention it. | 不客气 |
[35:40] | Maybe you get a chance to do me a turn | 说不定等你升职了 |
[35:42] | one day after you make rank, huh? | 我还等你还我人情呢 |
[35:48] | Oh, boy. | 天哪 |
[35:53] | It’s all good, Carv. | 没事了 Carv |
[36:00] | Because if some federal motherfucker comes | 如果是联邦下来的混球 |
[36:02] | through the door, I say, “Hey, | 我还能对他们说” 嘿 |
[36:03] | it’s all in the game.” | 一切都好” |
[36:05] | But a City Police? | 但一个市级的警察? |
[36:07] | Baltimore City? Hell, no. | 巴尔的摩市警察? 滚一边去吧 |
[36:09] | Can’t be happenin’, ’cause I know | 完全不可能 因为我知道 |
[36:11] | I have raised too much goddamn money | 我给市长还有他的选票 |
[36:13] | for the mayor and his ticket. | 募集了多少资金 |
[36:15] | Hell, no! | 滚一边去吧 |
[36:16] | Ain’t no soul in the world | 这世上还有没有感恩之心啊 |
[36:18] | that fuckin’ ungrateful! | 那狗日的一点都不知回报 |
[36:21] | – Calm down, Clay, hmm? – Money laundering? | – 冷静点 Clay – 洗钱吗 |
[36:23] | They gonna come talk to me | 他们想跟我谈谈 |
[36:25] | about money laundering? | 洗钱的事情? |
[36:26] | In West Baltimore: | 在西巴尔的摩吗 |
[36:28] | Shit… Where do y’all think I’m gonna | 操 你们觉得我都是从哪儿 |
[36:30] | raise cash for the whole damn ticket? | 募集到资金给你们拉选票的? |
[36:33] | From laundromats and shit? | 从自助洗衣店里吗 |
[36:35] | From some tiny-ass Korean groceries? | 从小屁股的朝鲜人开的杂货铺里吗 |
[36:38] | You think I have time to ask a man | 你觉得我闲着没事干 |
[36:40] | why he givin’ me money? | 问人家干嘛给我钱吗 |
[36:42] | Or where he gets his money from? | 或者是他这钱从哪儿来? |
[36:44] | I’ll take any motherfucker’s money if he givin’ it away. | 给我的钱 我当然就收了 |
[36:47] | – I don’t wanna know. – I know you don’t wanna know. | – 我不想知道 – 我知道你不想知道 |
[36:49] | But I’m scratchin’ an’ clawin’ | 但我做牛做马 |
[36:51] | to get it done for you, Clarence. | 都是为了你 Clarence |
[36:53] | For you and me and the rest of the team. | 为了你 还有我 还有队伍里的其他人 |
[36:55] | And who comes through my door | 但最后居然是 |
[36:57] | but a Baltimore City Police | 巴尔的摩的警察 |
[36:58] | Iookin’ to get up into my shit about it. | 来我这儿想要给我找茬 |
[37:00] | Clay, we didn’t know about that. | Clay 我都不知道这回事 |
[37:01] | I’m sorry, I gots to leave up out of here | 抱歉 我得走了 |
[37:03] | before I lose my damn mind. | 不然我要发狂了 |
[37:05] | Nobody knew about that. | 大家都不知道 |
[37:06] | You want to run a campaign | 你想烧我的钱 |
[37:08] | with my money pillowed under your ass, | 来支持你的竞选 |
[37:10] | you need your people to back the fuck up, Clarence. | 你总得让你的人 他妈的配合一下吧 Clarence |
[37:18] | Krawczyk’s on line one. | Krawczyk在1线上 |
[37:20] | I’ll jump on Burrell and Demper both. | 我去找Burrell和Demper |
[37:23] | Find out what the hell’s going on. | 看看到底是怎么回事 |
[37:24] | Wait– wait a minute. | 等等 |
[37:27] | That new driver, the bald-headed, white kid. | 那个新的司机 光头的 白人 |
[37:30] | Where did he come here from? | 他是哪儿来的 |
[37:32] | Hoskins brought him in, I think. | Hoskins带他来的 |
[37:34] | Hoskins: He doesn’t have a better rabbi | Hoskins 他的部门里 |
[37:37] | in the department than that: | 没有更好的人选吗 |
[37:38] | Why, you want to lose him? | 怎么 你想开掉他吗 |
[37:40] | Let me think about it. | 我再想想 |
[37:55] | Yeah, man, Officer Walker be shady like that. | 对 Walker警官就是那种货色 |
[37:58] | Police be stealin’, yo. | 警察也偷 |
[38:00] | Yo, what I really wanna get is a bubble Caprice. | 我最想要一辆Caprice |
[38:02] | I seen a nice one, too. | 我也见到过一辆好的了 |
[38:04] | ’94 caprice on 22’s. Shit was tight. | 94年的Caprice 22号街上的 那车真是靓啊 |
[38:08] | You better be careful. They almost caught you today. | 你还是小心点吧 他们今天差点抓住你 |
[38:10] | Nigga, they ain’t almost caught shit. | 黑佬 他们才没有差点抓到我 |
[38:12] | Shh. Be quiet, y’all. | 嘘 都安静点 |
[38:13] | Y’all know who I am, right? | 你们都知道我是谁吧 |
[38:15] | Carver. You a narcos. | Carver 缉毒组的 |
[38:17] | Today I’m auto theft. | 今天我是偷车组的 |
[38:20] | Fair warning. | 善意的警告 |
[38:22] | If I see any of y’all little hoppers | 如果再让我看到你们这些小杂碎 |
[38:24] | even smile at a motor vehicle again, | 哪怕是朝着汽车笑一下 |
[38:26] | it ain’t gonna be no juvenile hearing. No, it’s gonna be my people | 就不会有少年犯听证会 只有我的人 |
[38:30] | settlin’ up with y’all in the alleys. You understand? | 同你们在巷子里解决 听懂了吗 |
[38:32] | – You can’t do that, yo. – Try me, Namond. | – 喂 你不能这么做的 – 你试试 Namond |
[38:34] | Yeah, that’s right. I know your name, | 对 没错 我知道你们的名字 |
[38:36] | I know where you live | 我知道你们住在哪儿 |
[38:38] | and I know where y’all hang. | 我也知道你们玩在哪儿 |
[38:55] | Damn, yo! Nice ride. | 我靠啊 车真不错 |
[39:01] | – Hey, Bunk. – Hmm? | – 嘿 Bunk – 嗯? |
[39:04] | You have any luck finding your shooter? | 找到你那枪手了不 |
[39:05] | Naw. He’s runnin’. | 没 还逃着呢 |
[39:08] | But at least I know who my shooter is, right? | 但至少我知道枪手是谁 |
[39:10] | I just got to find the boy. | 我只要找到那小子就好 |
[39:12] | – Family won’t go for nothin’? – Nah. | – 家人还不肯开口吗 – 对 |
[39:14] | Mother wouldn’t say shit. | 当妈的一句话不说 |
[39:16] | But it wasn’t the usual way a mama lies. | 但又不是一般妈妈撒谎的方式 |
[39:18] | – What do you mean? – I don’t know. | – 你什么意思 – 我也不知道 |
[39:21] | It was a weird vibe, man. | 一种奇怪的感觉 |
[39:23] | I can’t explain it. | 我没法解释 |
[39:24] | It was like she was off somewhere else in her head. | 感觉好像她在神游一样 |
[39:29] | Line four. Communication. | 四号线 接啊 |
[39:31] | – Who’s up? – I’m up. I’ll take it. | – 该谁了 – 到我了 我来接 |
[39:34] | No, wait. | 不 等等 |
[39:36] | If it’s yours, you lucky bitch, | 如果是你接 你这走运的家伙 |
[39:38] | then it’s a domestic in a house with four wits. | 一定是室内家暴 有四个证人 |
[39:41] | – You want the call? – But I pick up that phone, | – 你要接么 – 但如果我接了 |
[39:43] | do I make it unlucky? | 是不是就没运气了 |
[39:44] | Or is it still your call? | 还是说这还算是你接的 |
[39:46] | You want the call, pick it up. | 你要接就接呗 |
[39:48] | If you don’t, don’t. | 不接拉倒 |
[39:53] | Homicide. Norris. | 凶杀组 Norris |
[39:55] | Right. Uh-huh. I got it. | 好的 嗯 我知道了 |
[40:01] | 1400 Lanvale, in the street, found by the post officer, | Lanvale街1400号 街头凶杀 被邮差发现的 |
[40:05] | no suspects, no witnesses. | 没有嫌犯 没有证人 |
[40:11] | Ah, man. | 啊 兄弟 |
[40:15] | Better to be lucky than to be good. | 牛逼不如狗屎运啊 |
[40:21] | You wanna work the heavy bag? | 你想用重沙包吗 |
[40:24] | G’head. Four rounds. | 行 给你四轮 |
[40:41] | Hey. | 嘿 |
[40:42] | – Hey. – I’m Gail. | – 嘿 – 我叫Gail |
[40:43] | I made this for you and the other men | 我给你还有其他人做了这个 |
[40:45] | to let you know you’re appreciated. | 以表达我的谢意 |
[40:48] | – That’s real nice. – Peach cobbler. | – 真不错 – 桃子馅饼 |
[40:51] | I’m sorry, I forgot whose mother you are. | 抱歉 我忘了你是谁的妈妈? |
[40:53] | Oh, I don’t have any boys. | 哦 我没有儿子 |
[40:54] | I just appreciate what you been doing, | 我只是很欣赏你的做法 |
[40:56] | you and the other coaches volunteering and all. | 你和那些教练们志愿做这些 |
[40:58] | Well, thank you, that’s real nice. | 谢谢 你人很不错 |
[41:00] | I got three girls. Y’all don’t teach girls, though, do you? | 我有三个女儿 你们不教女孩的 对吗 |
[41:03] | – No, I’m real old-fashioned about that. – Oh, I agree wit’ you. | – 不 这方面我还是很老派的 – 哦 我同意 |
[41:07] | Men should be men and women should be women. | 男人有男人的样子 女人有女人的样子 |
[41:10] | That’s what I think. | 我就是这么想的 |
[41:17] | Single wound, upper back, no casings, | 一击致命 背部上方 没找到弹壳 |
[41:20] | no witnesses, and nothing on the canvas. | 没有目击证人 搜查也没有结果 |
[41:21] | – Dead when you got here? – Actually not. | – 你到的时候就死了 – 也没死透 |
[41:24] | He was still conscious and coughin’ blood when I pulled up. | 我到的时候他还清醒着 在吐血 |
[41:27] | – You ask who shot him? – Yeah, I asked who shot him. | – 你问了是谁开枪的吗 – 对 我问了是谁开的枪 |
[41:29] | He said it was a guy with a gun. | 他说是一个拿枪的人 |
[41:37] | Yo, why the fuck you keep calling me? | 喂 你他妈一直给我打电话干吗 |
[41:41] | He got the message, fool. | 他有消息 傻瓜 |
[41:42] | Yo, Monk, who that, man? | 喂 Monk 那家伙是谁 |
[41:44] | Andre. Old Face Andre. | Andre 老熟人Andre |
[41:48] | Yo, Monk, who that, man? | 喂 Monk 那家伙是谁 |
[41:49] | Andre. Old Face Andre. | Andre 老熟人Andre |
[41:52] | Lemme key that. | 注意听这儿 |
[41:55] | Yo, Monk. Who that, man? | 喂 Monk 那家伙是谁 |
[41:56] | Andre. Old Face Andre. | Andre 老熟人Andre |
[42:02] | Yo, check this out, man. | 喂 看看这儿 |
[42:06] | Don’t rush me on shit. | 别为了这点破事催我 |
[42:09] | – I’ll get at you when I’m at you. – I’m just saying… | – 到时候我自然会来找你 – 我只是说… |
[42:14] | Old Face Andre. | 老熟人Andre |
[42:15] | Tryin’ to reup with Monk Metcalf. | 想跟Monk Metcalf补货 |
[42:17] | Yeah, well, Monk took the call on his cell phone. | 对 Monk在自己的手机上接的电话 |
[42:19] | But that second voice ranked him. | 但第二个声音却超过了他 |
[42:21] | Ranked everybody, by the sound of it. | 从听上去看 是超过了所有人的声音 |
[42:22] | Marlo Stanfield. On the phone. | Marlo Stanfield 在接电话 |
[42:25] | The way he shut that call down, I’d say, yeah, that was him. | 他冲着电话吼的样子 要我说 就是他 |
[42:28] | Yeah, but what was all that in the background? Fireworks, or– | 对 但背景是什么声音 烟火还是… |
[42:30] | Naw, it was regular intervals. Semi-auto from the sound. | 不 间隔很有规律 应该是半自动手枪 |
[42:33] | Target practice, maybe. | 也许是射击训练 |
[42:35] | Either that or a firing squad. | 要么就是一个射击班 |
[42:37] | There are no bodies on this guy in months, | 这家伙几个月没有人命案子了 |
[42:41] | but we get him on the phone | 但他在接电话 |
[42:42] | and it sounds like a war zone. | 接电话的地方又听起来像是在打仗 |
[42:44] | Well, at least he gets on a phone now and then. | 至少他还在时不时接电话 |
[42:46] | – That’s something. – Sounds arrogant, doesn’t he? | – 也是一条线索 – 他口气真大 是不是 |
[42:49] | Like he’s the lil’ king of everything. | 感觉像是个万物之王 |
[42:52] | Ah. Youth. | 啊 年轻人 |
[43:09] | Yo, bubs. | 喂 老兄 |
[43:13] | Thought you asleep. | 我还以为你睡着了 |
[43:16] | If you want… | 如果你觉得好 |
[43:19] | I could go to school some. | 我可以去上学 |
[43:23] | I ain’t been for a while, | 我休学了挺长一阵子的 |
[43:25] | so I don’t even know if I can. | 所以我也不知道我能不能上学 |
[43:29] | But if you want me to go… | 但如果你想要我去 |
[43:32] | ain’t no thing. | 也不是问题 |
[44:22] | His Honor was mad: | 法官大人气疯了 |
[44:24] | I can’t begin to describe it. | 我都形容不出 |
[44:26] | – What’s he want from us? – To block the subpoenas, | – 他想要怎么样 – 把那张传票拦下来 |
[44:29] | but he knows we can’t once those things go out. | 但他知道我们做不到 因为传票已经发出去的 |
[44:32] | What I could promise him | 我所能承诺他的 |
[44:34] | is no more surprises out of our shop. | 只是我们这儿不再给他出意外 |
[44:37] | Is this that cocksucker McNulty? | 是McNulty这混球搞的鬼么 |
[44:39] | Not this time. He’s been gone from that unit a year. | 这次不是 他已经从那个组调离一年了 |
[44:43] | My best guess would be Lester Freamon. | 我猜最有可能的是Lester Freamon |
[44:47] | – Freamon? – Lester’s got a helluva game. | – Freamon? – Lester可会玩着呢 |
[44:49] | Well, we need to sit on the motherfucker. | 那我们得好好治治这混帐东西 |
[44:51] | All that unit needs, Commissioner, | 局长 那个组 |
[44:52] | is proper supervision. | 只需要好好监管就可以了 |
[44:57] | Hey, the State of Maryland | 嘿 马里兰州 |
[44:58] | just lost another cooperating witness, | 刚刚又失去了一名肯合作的证人 |
[45:00] | and I just found a lot of fucking overtime. | 而我也省了很多加班时间 |
[45:02] | This case went from a who-gives-a-fuck drug murder | 这件案子从”管他妈是谁”的毒品谋杀 |
[45:05] | to straight-up red ball. | 一下就上了快车道 |
[45:11] | Fuck, I should’ve picked up that phone. | 操 我真该接那个电话 |
[45:17] | Hey, Sarge. My boy’s a witness. | 嘿 警长 我那受害人是个证人 |
[45:18] | Drug case pending in part 18. | 18部正在处理的毒品案子的证人 |
[45:20] | You know for sure he’s killed for that reason? | 你确定他是因此被杀的吗 |
[45:23] | Don’t know shit. But from the look of the court computer, | 不知道 但从法院电脑的记录来看 |
[45:25] | this guy’s the state’s whole case. | 这家伙是检方手上唯一的牌了 |
[45:27] | Don’t put it in the 24 that the guy was a witness. | 别告诉媒体受害者是证人 |
[45:29] | Trust me, we do not wanna kick shit | 相信我 现在是选举年 |
[45:31] | in an election year. Work the case, take the O.T., | 我们可不能出什么岔子 继续调查 抓牢吸毒过度这条线 |
[45:34] | but bury the witness angle till we know for sure. | 在确定之前都不要提起那是个证人 |
[45:39] | And close the door. | 带上门 |
[45:56] | Yeah. | 对 |
[45:57] | It’s Landsman. Homicide. | 我是Landsman 凶杀组的 |
[45:59] | Is the major in this morning? | 今早警司在么 |
[46:02] | Next order of business: class rules. | 下一条 班级纪律 |
[46:03] | It helps if the team is constant on these. | 我们组的人保持一致最有效 |
[46:05] | Less wiggle room for the children. | 别给孩子们太多自由空间 |
[46:08] | Mrs. Scott: | Scott女士 |
[46:09] | Same as last year, double space. | 和去年一样 双倍行距 |
[46:11] | Language Arts, we grade a lot of papers. | 语言艺术 我们批了很多论文 |
[46:13] | It doesn’t make them write any better, | 虽然没有让他们写得更好些 |
[46:14] | but it saves my eyesight. | 但我看着省力多了 |
[46:16] | Make sure you demonstrate it for them. | 记得要给他们示范明白 |
[46:18] | Some of them think double-space means more space between words. | 有些人觉得双倍行距 是可以在单词之间多点空格 |
[46:21] | I’d of thought by eighth grade– | 我觉得八年级的学生 |
[46:22] | Rule of thumb around here, Mr. Pryzbylewski: Never assume. | 首要规则 Pryzbylewski先生 别假设 |
[46:25] | Explain what you want them to do, | 你想让他们做什么 就解释清楚 |
[46:27] | have them do it, then explain again. | 让他们做一次 然后再解释一次 |
[46:29] | With time and patience, they’ll get it. | 耐心操练之后 他们就明白了 |
[46:31] | – Mrs. Shapiro: – It’s easier to keep track of lab work | – Shapiro女士 – 如果我们都用同样的抬头 |
[46:34] | if we all use the same heading. | 那跟踪实验室报告就简单多了 |
[46:36] | Upper right-hand corner, above the first blue line: | 右上角 在第一条蓝线上方 |
[46:39] | name, date, and class number, in that order? | 名字 日期 班级号 是这个顺序吗 |
[46:43] | Mr. Pryzbylewski, do you have anything you want addressed? | Pryzbylewski先生 你有什么想要说的吗 |
[46:45] | Can we have them not chew gum? | 能让他们不嚼口香糖么 |
[46:48] | They won’t do it in Ms. Sampson’s class, | 在Smapson女士的课堂他们就不嚼 |
[46:50] | but in four years, I have not been able to stop them. | 但我花了4年 也没有办法阻止他们 |
[46:52] | You can try, but first year, it’s best to stick with basics. | 你可以试试 但第一年 还是以基本的规则为主 |
[46:55] | And team rules– we can only go | 我们组里的原则是 只有所有人都能做到的 |
[46:57] | with what we can all enforce. | 我们才记录在原则里 |
[46:59] | Also, keep your windows closed. | 还有 记得关窗 |
[47:01] | Makes them drowsy, and drowsy’s good. | 让他们犯困 犯困是好事 |
[47:04] | There’s a lot to learn. But for now, | 还有很多要学的 但现在 |
[47:06] | build in lots of activities in your lesson plan. | 在教学计划里加上很多的活动 |
[47:09] | You can’t have enough. | 再怎么多也不为过 |
[47:10] | You keep them busy, you keep them off-guard. | 他们忙起来就不会提防你了 |
[47:16] | You need soft eyes. | 你的眼神要柔和些 |
[47:19] | Excuse me: | 什么? |
[47:24] | Yeah, but that doesn’t prevent you | 对 但这样你还是得用你老婆的名字 |
[47:26] | from giving more under your wife’s name, | 给更多的钱 |
[47:28] | your children, if they got separate accounts… | 如果你孩子用的是分开的帐号 那就更多了 |
[47:29] | yeah. | 对 |
[47:33] | Sorry, Richie, can you hold a moment? | 抱歉 Richie 你先别挂啊 |
[47:35] | Your buddy from the F.O.P. | 你那警察公会的兄弟 |
[47:37] | And he says it’s important. | 说有要紧的事情 |
[47:39] | Hey, Stan. | 嘿 Stan |
[47:41] | I’m a little busy losing an election here. | 我这儿有场选举要输 忙着哟 |
[47:43] | You remember about six months ago, | 你记得不 六个月前 |
[47:45] | you told me to keep an eye for | 你告诉我要注意 |
[47:47] | any witnesses gettin’ clipped? | 有没有证人被杀的消息 |
[47:49] | You remember that? | 你还记得不 |
[47:52] | Who’s better than me, Tommy? | 谁比我更在行呢 Tommy |
[47:57] | Hey, Richie, can I call you back? | 嘿 Richie 我等会儿给你回电 |
[47:59] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[48:06] | Anything else you want me to do, Miss Donnelly? | 你还需要我做什么吗 Donnelly小姐 |
[48:08] | Uh… | 呃… |
[48:10] | you live near Duquan Weems, correct? | 你住在Duquan Weems家附近 对吗 |
[48:12] | Dukie? Dukie? | |
[48:14] | I want you to take this to his house. | 你把这个带给他吧 |
[48:16] | These clothes won’t stay clean long. | 这些衣服干净不了多久的 |
[48:18] | Make sure you deliver them just to Duquan, | 保证得把它们直接给Duquan |
[48:20] | not any of the adults in the house. | 而不是那栋房子里的大人 |
[48:21] | – Just Duquan. – Want me to do it tonight? | – 直接给Duquan – 今晚就送吗 |
[48:24] | that would be great. And, Crystal, thanks for today. | 那再好不过了 还有 Crystal 今天就到这里了 谢谢 |
[48:26] | You’re welcome, Miss Donnelly. | 不客气 Donnelly小姐 |
[48:29] | – Can I help you? – Yes, ma’am. | – 有什么事吗 – 是这样的 夫人 |
[48:31] | This young man has to be registered for school. | 这位年轻人来注册上学 |
[48:33] | – Does he attend here: – He should. | – 他之前来上过学吗 – 他应该来得 |
[48:35] | What I mean is, what grade were you in last year, dear? | 我是说 你去年是几年级 亲爱的? |
[48:40] | He kinda lost his way some time ago. | 他之前走上了歧路 |
[48:42] | He’s livin’ with me now. | 现在他同我住一起 |
[48:44] | And you are his… | 而你是他的… |
[48:45] | Uncle. I’m his uncle. | 叔叔 我是他叔叔 |
[48:48] | Come into my office. | 来我的办公室吧 |
[48:57] | Thank you. Excuse me. | 谢谢 借过 |
[49:16] | Yo, look at coach workin’ it, yo. | 喂 瞧瞧教练风流着呢 |
[49:22] | A’ight, man, break. That’s what I like to see, baby. | 好了 休息下 打得真好 |
[49:25] | That’s what I like to see. You gotta use that left | 打得真是好 不过你得多用用左手 |
[49:27] | – a little more, though, a’ight? – Yo, man, you finished? | – 知道了不 – 喂 兄弟 完事了么 |
[49:30] | – Got another two minutes. – Fuck that, I got a fight coming up. | – 过两分钟再来一轮 – 得了吧 我马上要比赛了 |
[49:33] | You can come back later, a’ight? | 你过会儿再来 行不 |
[49:34] | Yo, man said he got one more round, a’ight? | 喂 我兄弟说了还有一轮 听到了没 |
[49:35] | Step aside, youngin’. | 一边去 小崽子 |
[49:37] | Naw, man, bag is mine for four rounds | 别这样 我可以用四轮沙包 |
[49:39] | – and I only did three. – Fuck that. | – 我才打了三轮 – 去你的 |
[49:42] | What the fuck you tryin’ to prove, huh? | 你他妈想干吗 |
[49:44] | Whoa, whoa. Come on, man, come on. Come on. | 哇 哇 别这样 住手 住手 |
[49:46] | – What’s going on, boy? – I got a fight Saturday night, | – 怎么了 小子们 – 我周六晚上有一场比赛 |
[49:48] | an’ the boy won’t get off the bag. | 那小子不肯把沙包让出来 |
[49:49] | What the fuck he on the bag for anyway, huh? | 他没事占着沙包不放做什么 |
[49:50] | He don’t even fight. He don’t even spar. | 他不打架 连吵架都不吵 |
[49:52] | Spar with your ass any day. | 想吵哥随时奉陪 |
[49:54] | – Come on, then. – Hey hey hey. | – 那就来啊 – 嘿 嘿 嘿 |
[49:56] | Y’all be cool, you hear me? | 都住手 听到了么 |
[49:57] | I ain’t putting up with this foolishness. | 我不许你们做这种傻事 |
[49:59] | Come here, Michael. | 过来 Michael |
[50:01] | – I can work the bag now, right? – Not yet. Just wait. | – 我现在能用沙包了吗 – 不行 等等 |
[50:04] | – You said four rounds. – Yeah, I know what I said. | – 你说可以打四轮 – 对 我知道我说了什么 |
[50:07] | You finish up your rounds, and then Justin gets on. | 你打完了就让Justin上 |
[50:10] | I don’t want hear no more street talk. | 我不想再听到你们吵架 |
[50:12] | We boxin’ up in here, we ain’t fightin’. | 我们在这儿打拳击 不是打架 |
[50:14] | He wanna get in the ring with me, | 他想要和我打一场 |
[50:16] | – we can go. – Look here, look here, | – 我就陪他玩玩 – 看着我 看着我 |
[50:18] | Iet me tell you something: You can come here, | 我这么告诉你吧 你来这儿 |
[50:20] | work out, use the equipment. | 锻炼 使用器材 |
[50:22] | But nobody gets in that ring | 但只有受训练的人 |
[50:23] | unless they’re being trained. | 才可以进拳击场 |
[50:25] | You wanna be trained? | 你想训练么 |
[50:28] | I’ve been watching you hit that bag. | 你打沙包的时候我观察过你 |
[50:30] | You got a natural right hand, | 你是天生的右手选手 |
[50:32] | the way you throw it, the way you land it. | 你出拳的方式 你击打的方式 |
[50:34] | Now if I was to train you, | 如果要训练你的话 |
[50:35] | we’d have to start with floor work. | 我们要从基本功开始 |
[50:37] | ‘Cause see, if you don’t know how to move, | 因为如果你不知道该怎么移动 |
[50:39] | you ain’t got no business being in that ring. | 你就甭想进那个拳击场了 |
[50:41] | So what you think? | 你觉得呢 |
[50:43] | I’d train you myself, personally. | 我想亲自训练你 |
[50:48] | Nah, really I just wanna keep doing what I been doing. | 不用了 我想现在这样就可以了 |
[50:52] | All right. | 好吗 |
[51:00] | Let’s see that right. | 瞧瞧这一拳 |
[51:01] | Uh-huh. Uh-huh. | |
[51:16] | Is Dukie here: | Dukie在家吗 |
[51:18] | What’s that? That’s for Duquan, right? | 那是啥 是给Duquan的对吗 |
[51:21] | I take it to him. | 我来拿给他 |
[51:23] | Gimme. | 给我 |
[51:25] | Hey, Crystal. | 嘿 Crystal |
[51:27] | Miss Donnelly said to give you these. | Donnelly小姐要我把这些给你 |
[51:29] | Okay. I’ll be right down. | 好 我马上下来 |
[51:33] | What? | 怎么 |
[51:36] | And for either of my opponents to suggest | 若我的竞争对手要说 |
[51:38] | that downtown development comes at the expense | 市中心的发展建设资金是来源于 |
[51:40] | of our city’s neighborhoods, | 消减社区的资金 |
[51:42] | well, that’s just unfair and, uh, divisive. | 这实在是太不公平 也太不和谐了 |
[51:47] | For them to suggest that my administration | 他们又说我的管理 |
[51:50] | has not been responsive, well… | 是不作为的 那又… |
[51:53] | Economic development cannot be a band-aid. | 经济发展不是一时半会儿的事情 |
[51:55] | It is a long-term process that requires commitment | 这是一个长期的过程 需要决心 |
[51:59] | to retraining our workforce and, as I said before, | 需要重新教育我们的劳动力 并且 正如我之前所说 |
[52:02] | this can only be successful | 只有在这个城市 |
[52:04] | in a city where people feel safe. | 让人们感觉安全的情况下 经济才能发展 |
[52:05] | So before we can even begin to think about | 所以 在我们大谈经济发展 |
[52:07] | Iuring new industries to Baltimore, | 将新兴工业引入巴尔的摩等等之前 |
[52:09] | we need to think about how we can make | 我们得想想 我们该怎么做 |
[52:10] | these neighborhoods and this city safe once again. | 来让我们的社区和这个城市 重新变得安全 |
[52:14] | Mr. Carcetti may think it’s in his interest | Carcetti先生也许觉得 煽动大家的恐怖情绪 |
[52:16] | to exploit people’s fears. | 对他有利 |
[52:18] | He’s been doing it throughout this campaign. | 自从竞选开始他就对此乐此不疲 |
[52:22] | I’m offended by it, personally. | 我个人对这种做法十分不满 |
[52:23] | But the fact is, | 但事实是 |
[52:25] | that violent crime is down citywide, | 整个城市的暴力犯罪下降了 |
[52:28] | and our police department is working hard | 我们的警局工作非常努力 |
[52:31] | to keep it that way– | 来保证大家的安全 |
[52:32] | and will continue to do so under my administration. | 并且在我的管理之下 会继续保持如此 |
[52:35] | Councilman Carcetti, | Carcetti议员 |
[52:37] | you have two minutes to respond. | 你有两分钟可以回答 |
[52:39] | Does anyone in this room really believe | 在座的各位 真的相信 |
[52:40] | that crime is down in Baltimore? | 巴尔的摩的犯罪率下降了吗 |
[52:42] | You calling me a liar, Tommy? | 你是说我是个骗子吗 Tommy |
[52:44] | Gentleman, please. No personal interactions. | 先生们 请不要做交流 |
[52:46] | – Councilman Carcetti. – Can the mayor honestly tell | – Carcetti议员 – 市长先生可否问心无愧地告诉 |
[52:49] | the people of Rosemont, of Belair Edison, | Rosemont 还有Belair Edison |
[52:51] | of Highlandtown or Cherry Hill | 还有Highlandtown 还有Cherry Hill的居民 |
[52:53] | there’s less drug-dealing, less violence? | 毒品交易 暴力犯罪都下降了? |
[52:56] | Any statistics coming from the police department | 任何警局提供的数据 |
[52:58] | cannot be trusted, because under this mayor, | 都不可信 因为在这位市长的管理之下 |
[53:00] | the police are more concerned | 警局更多考虑的是 |
[53:02] | with protecting Clarence Royce politically than fighting crime. | 如何保护Clarence Royce的政治目的 而非是同犯罪斗争 |
[53:05] | There’s no leadership and morale has never been lower. | 没有领导可言 道德更是下降到了前所未有的低谷 |
[53:08] | I’ll change that. | 我会改变这一切 |
[53:09] | It’s business as usual down at City Hall | 在市政厅这一切都惯例为之 |
[53:12] | and as a result, our response to crime | 而结果就是 我们对犯罪的回应 |
[53:14] | has been characterized time and time again | 一次又一次地 显得 |
[53:17] | by wanton indifference. | 肆意无视 |
[53:19] | …32 yards! | …32码! |
[53:21] | What do I mean by business as usual? | 我所说的惯例为之是何意 |
[53:24] | What do I mean by wanton indifference? | 我所谓的肆意无视是何意 |
[53:26] | Well, last night in West Baltimore, | 昨晚 在西巴尔的摩 |
[53:29] | on Lanvale Street, | Lanvale大街上 |
[53:31] | another citizen was shot and killed. | 又有一名市民被枪击致死 |
[53:33] | This time, the victim was a key witness | 这一次 被害者是一起将要开庭的 |
[53:35] | in a drug case that had yet to come to court. | 毒品案件的关键证人 |
[53:37] | Courageously, this man had agreed to testify | 他非常勇敢地站出来 |
[53:40] | in two weeks time in that case. | 将在两周之后为此案作证 |
[53:42] | The police should have been protecting him. | 警察应该在保护他 |
[53:44] | They were not, and he was murdered. | 但他们没有 然后他被谋杀了 |
[53:47] | – Oh, shit. – Why? Because this mayor… | – 哦 糟糕 – 为什么 因为这位市长 |
[53:49] | You’re prime-time, Eddie. | 到黄金时段了 Eddie |
[53:51] | …would not spend the money to protect him. | 不愿花钱保护他 |
[53:53] | Now I have no doubt that in a moment or two | 现在我完全相信 |
[53:55] | Clarence Royce will accuse me of exploiting | Clarence Royce会指责我 |
[53:57] | this man’s death for my own political purpose. | 为了个人政治目的而挖掘 这人死亡的真相 |
[53:59] | But the truth is, | 但事实是 |
[54:01] | a year ago I wrote the mayor a letter. | 大约一年前 我给市长写了一封信 |
[54:04] | I have copies for anyone who wants one. | 我这儿有副本 想要的可以问我拿 |
[54:06] | I begged him to spend the money | 我请求他 花一些钱 |
[54:08] | and make witness protection a priority. | 来加强对证人的保护 |
[54:10] | He ignored me. | 他无视了我 |
[54:12] | I even teamed up with our legislative leaders– | 我甚至同立法机构的领导 |
[54:14] | Delegate Watkins and others– | Watkins代表及其他人一起 |
[54:15] | to get matching funds for witness protection | 为在安纳波利斯通过的 |
[54:17] | approved in Annapolis. | 证人保护法案募集资金 |
[54:18] | And incredibly those matching funds | 令人难以置信的是 这些募集起来的资金 |
[54:20] | were never claimed by this administration. | 这个政府却从未向我们索要过 |
[54:22] | Now to mention this now may be exploitive– | 现在提到这个也许是爆炸性的消息 |
[54:25] | I don’t know. I only know it’s true, | 我不知道 我只知道这是真事 |
[54:27] | and on such truths I ask the voters | 正因其真实 我才恳请选民 |
[54:30] | of our city to consider a change. | 为我们的城市 考虑是否该做出改变 |
[54:36] | Folks, please, please, hold your applause | 各位 请暂时不要鼓掌了 |
[54:38] | until after the round of questions is over. | 请等到这轮提问结束之后鼓掌 |
[54:41] | Mayor Royce? | Royce市长? |
[54:42] | No more surprises, huh: | 别再吓我们一跳了行不 |
[54:45] | I am unaware of the specifics of the incident | 我对Carcetti议员提到的那起案件 |
[54:49] | to which Councilman Carcetti is referring, | 并不很清楚 |
[54:51] | uh, so I can’t answer that directly, um… | 所以我无法直接回答这个问题 |
[54:55] | however, I can say that this city places | 但我可以告诉大家 这座城市 |
[54:58] | the highest priority on protecting those citizens | 将保护那些敢于出来作证的市民 |
[55:02] | who come forward to testify, | 视为头等大事 |
[55:04] | and we will continue to do so. | 而我们依然会继续如此 |
[55:07] | Mr. Carcetti states that he wrote a letter | Carcetti先生说他曾给我写过一封信 |
[55:11] | expressing his concerns, and I’m sure that he did. | 来表达他的担忧 我相信他的确写过 |
[55:14] | I mean it’s– it’s– | 我是说… |
[55:15] | it’s easy enough to write letters | 写信当然简单 |
[55:17] | when all you have to do is write letters. | 你写完就完事了 |
[55:19] | But when you are required | 但当你凭着 |
[55:23] | to run a city | 有限的资源 |
[55:25] | on limited resources, | 来管理一座城市 |
[55:28] | and balance priorities, | 平衡各种利弊 |
[55:30] | well, then– well, then you understand | 那你就得明白 |
[55:33] | that writing letters will not solve the problem. | 写信解决不了问题 |
[55:36] | Oh, no… | 哦 不行 |
[55:39] | Shit, girl. | 真要命 姑娘 |
[55:42] | You know I’m-a roll wit’ you. | 你知道我总跟你站一边的 |
[55:45] | Huh, I need some kinda break. | 呵 我也要休息一下的 |
[55:49] | Mm-hmm. | 嗯嗯 |
[56:06] | Oh, shit. | 哦 我靠 |
[56:21] | Ain’t nothin’ worse than them bitches | 真想看看那些个婊子 |
[56:23] | with fucked-up nails at the blackjack table. | 涂花了指甲来打二十一点 |
[56:27] | You know. | 你懂的 |
[56:30] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[56:32] | You think my son gonna go up | 你觉得我儿子 |
[56:34] | to that school lookin’ like himself? | 会穿得灰头土脸地去学校么 |
[56:42] | And I don’t believe we can get a handle on crime | 我觉得 除非先整治好了学校 |
[56:44] | until we get a handle on the schools. | 否则别谈什么整治犯罪 |
[56:46] | Because we need to be thinking about these kids | 因为我们得在街头混混带坏这些孩子前 |
[56:48] | before the corners take them. | 为他们做好打算 |
[56:51] | And this means a renewed focus on our schools… | 这意味着我们必须重新关注学校 |