时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:12] | On this sunday | 在这个星期天 |
[02:14] | before the primary | 在我们进行初选 |
[02:17] | When we will go to the polls to exercise our blessed franchise, | 去为我们的社区候选人投票前 |
[02:21] | Our lesson comes from exodus, chapter 18. | 我们来回顾一下出埃及记第18章 |
[02:26] | “And it came to pass on the morrow | 第二天 |
[02:29] | “That moses sat to judge the people: | 摩西坐着审判百姓 |
[02:33] | “And the people stood by him | 百姓从早到晚 |
[02:35] | “From the morning unto the evening. | 都站在摩西的左右 |
[02:38] | “And moses judged the people. | 摩西独自审判百姓 |
[02:41] | “And he shouldered this tremendous burden all alone. | 独自承受这一切重负 |
[02:46] | “And one day, his father-In-Law said to him, | 有一天 摩西的岳父对他说 |
[02:49] | “‘Moses, why do you carry this | 摩西 为什么你要 |
[02:53] | “Awesome responsibility by yourself? | 独自承担重担 |
[02:56] | “You need other wise men to help you rule | 你需要有才能的人帮你 |
[03:00] | “Justly over the people.’ | 审判百姓 |
[03:03] | “So moses hearkened to the voice of his father-In-Law, | 摩西听从他岳父的话 |
[03:07] | “And chose able men to rule over the people.” | 挑选有才能的人来审判百姓 |
[03:11] | Can i preach it like i feel it? | 你们说有道理吗? |
[03:18] | This tuesday, | 在这周二 |
[03:20] | When we choose the men and women | 当我们选择 |
[03:23] | Who will lead our city, | 领导我们城市的人时 |
[03:25] | We would do well to keep those standards in mind. | 我们必须把这些标准谨记心中 |
[03:29] | Men of truth, | 诚信之人 |
[03:31] | Who fear god | 敬畏上帝 |
[03:33] | and hate covetousness. | 憎恶贪婪 |
[03:36] | Hallelujah! Hallelujah! | 哈里路亚! |
[03:49] | God bless you. | 愿主保佑你 |
[03:52] | Good to see you. | 见到你真好 |
[03:54] | – How you doing? – Just fine. | – 你好吗? – 还不错 |
[03:56] | How’s mama? Tell her i said hello. | 妈妈最近如何? 帮我带个好 |
[03:58] | – Fellowship committee at 2:00: – If i’m late… | – 团契委员会将在2点钟开始 – 如果我迟到了… |
[04:01] | – We’ll wait. – All right. | – 我们会等你 – 好吧 |
[04:02] | Thank you for coming, young man, young lady. | 谢谢你们前来 孩子们 |
[04:05] | – Reverend. – Councilman. | – 牧师 – 市议员 |
[04:07] | Mrs. Carcetti. How are you? | Carcetti夫人 最近可好? |
[04:08] | Thank you so much for having us. | 谢谢你邀请我们 |
[04:09] | – Thank you. – Lnteresting sermon. | – 谢谢 – 你的讲道很有趣 |
[04:11] | Polls seem to think you have a chance. | 民调显示你有机会 |
[04:13] | Well, we’re within the margin of error. | 我们仍在错误的边缘 |
[04:14] | Margin of error. That’s an interesting phrase. | 错误的边缘 这个词组很有意思 |
[04:17] | And i see you’ve got delegate watkins working the crowd. | 我看到州代表Watkins也站在你这边 |
[04:20] | Well, i’m hoping he’s not going to be the only one. | 我希望他不是唯一的一个 |
[04:22] | I’ll tell you what, councilman. | 我想说的是 市议员先生 |
[04:24] | I will keep an open mind until i walk into that booth on tuesday. | 在周二投票前 我会保持开放的心态 |
[04:27] | – And if you win– – You’re holding me to a high standard. | – 如果你赢了– – 你太看得起我了 |
[04:29] | – Moses? I mean, jesus, reverend… – Tommy. | – 摩西? 我的上帝 牧师… – Tommy |
[04:33] | – I’m sorry. I can’t believe i said that. – Moses will do for now. | – 很抱歉 我不该说这些话 – 摩西只适用于现在 |
[04:36] | We’ll save jesus for your second term. | 第二阶段我们再请上帝来帮忙 |
[04:40] | – Have a good one now. Thank you all so much for coming. – Thank you. ?? | – 祝你愉快 谢谢你们前来 – 谢谢你 |
[06:42] | – Signs o’ life? – Not even a lookout. | – 有动静吗? – 连望风的都没有 |
[06:44] | – Maybe they went to church. – Our lady of the re-Up. | – 也许他们都去教堂了 – 那可是我们的补货的姑娘啊 |
[06:48] | He’ll show up sooner or later. | 他早晚会出现的 |
[06:50] | – Call me. – All right. | – 给我电话 – 好的 |
[06:58] | Vote for carcetti. | 请投Carcetti一票 |
[07:01] | Vote for carcetti on tuesday. | 请在周二投Carcetti一票 |
[07:03] | Tommy carcetti running for mayor. Thanks. | Tommy Carcetti竞选市长 谢谢 |
[07:07] | – Hello, councilman. – Good morning. | – 你好 市议员 – 早上好 |
[07:08] | I’ve been following your campaign. I’m a teacher. | 我一直在留意你的竞选活动 我是教师 |
[07:10] | – Excellent. – High-School biology. | – 好极了 – 我教高中生物 |
[07:12] | – What? Here in the city? – Baltimore county. I just wanted say | – 是吗? 在市里? – 在巴尔的摩县 我想说的是 |
[07:15] | I think your position on school-Boardreform Is very encouraging. | 我非常赞同你在学校董事会改革方面的见解 |
[07:18] | – So you’d vote for me? – If i lived in the city, i absolutely would. | – 那你会投我一票吗? – 如果我住在市里 我肯定会 |
[07:21] | – Good luck on tuesday. – Thank you. | – 祝你周二好运 – 谢谢你 |
[07:27] | – They’re all fucking county people. – We’re almost done here anyway. | – 见鬼了都是县里来的 – 没关系 我们这里快结束了 |
[07:30] | – Thomas, look at this. – What’s that? | – Thomas 看这个 – 那是什么? |
[07:34] | Check it out. | 看看 |
[07:35] | In your private practice, you ever represent a bobby harrison? | 在你的从业生涯中 你是否代理过一个叫Bobby Harrison的人? |
[07:39] | The slumlord? Fuck, no. I don’t remember ever even meeting this guy. | 恶房东? 干 当然没有 我甚至不记得见过这人 |
[07:42] | “Carcetti got the most serious charges dismissed | “Carcetti成功地撤销了最严重的指控 |
[07:44] | “And the others reduced to small fines. | 其他指控的罚金也被降低 |
[07:46] | “The slumlord once again walked free with a slap on the wrist | 恶房东再一次逍遥法外 |
[07:49] | “While hundreds of tenants continue to suffer | 而数百名房客不得不继续 |
[07:50] | – “Substandard living conditions.” – Last-Minute smear. They’re running scared. | – 忍受的恶劣的居住条件” – 在最后一刻 他们慌了 |
[07:54] | – Royce. – Who else? | – Royce – 还会是谁? |
[07:55] | 65% of the city rents. | 这城市65%的租金都是他的 |
[07:57] | Bobby harrison’s name is dirt in this town. | Bobby Harrison的名声在城里可是非常臭 |
[07:59] | Two days before the election and they smear me? | 在选举前两天他们玩这套 |
[08:02] | Courthouse steps. When the fuck was this taken? | 法院台阶上 这照片是什么时候照的? |
[08:03] | – It’s a fake. They photo-Shopped me. – We have time to prove that? | – 这是假的 是PS的 – 我们有时间证明吗? |
[08:06] | – We can try. – Try, shit. I’m gonna lose behind this. | – 我们可以试试 – 试吧 该死 我要被拖后腿了 |
[08:09] | Easy, tommy. We always figured they’d pull some last-Minute shit. | 冷静点 Tommy 我们早就料到他们最后会出烂招 |
[08:12] | At least now we know what it is. | 至少现在我们知道是什么了 |
[08:14] | Fuck. | 干 |
[08:15] | I want you to remember, you’re representing your daddy. | 你要记得 你可是代表你父亲 |
[08:19] | Yeah, i know. What she wanna see us for, anyway? | 我知道 不过她为什么要见我们? |
[08:21] | Maybe she got somethin’ special in mind for you, boy. | 也许她有惊喜要给你 孩子 |
[08:25] | – Cool. – She’s a barksdale. | – 酷 – 她是Barksdale家族成员 |
[08:27] | She know talent when she sees it. | 她能发现别人的才华 |
[08:29] | Besides, they owe this family a lot. | 而且 他们欠我们家很多 |
[08:32] | Your daddy, he stood tall for them. | 你父亲 他帮他们顶了罪 |
[08:35] | I know, i know. He a soldier. | 我知道 他是个战士 |
[08:36] | – Like father, like son. – No doubt. | – 虎父无犬子 – 毫无疑问 |
[08:43] | – What time you got? – 3:30. | – 几点了? – 3点30 |
[08:46] | Motherfucker late. | 妈的迟到了 |
[08:52] | It’s for you, marlo. | 找你的 Marlo |
[08:56] | Yeah, speak. | 说吧 什么事 |
[08:59] | You on it. | 没问题 |
[09:01] | As long as she hit her mark, we straight. | 只要她按时到 我们就没问题 |
[09:06] | What time i gotta pick up that skinny girl? | 我要在什么时候去接那个小妞? |
[09:10] | A’ight. | 好吧 |
[09:14] | So what time they say? | 他们说的是几点? |
[09:17] | Tomorrow night. | 明天晚上 |
[09:19] | She be on the 8:45 from new york. Yeah. | 她会在8:45来自纽约的车上 |
[09:24] | – We can take care of that. – No. I’ll do it. | – 我们可以搞定 – 不 我去 |
[09:27] | Don’t want nothin’ to go wrong. | 不想搞砸了 |
[09:30] | – You sure about that? – It’s a’ight. | – 你确定? – 是的 |
[09:33] | You can hang back on this. | 你们可以不用插手 |
[09:37] | Yeah, i think i got this one, too. | 我想我还拍到了这个 |
[09:40] | Marlo Stanfield Marlo stanfield. | |
[09:42] | He ain’t so much. | 他也不怎么有脑子 |
[09:44] | Using cell phones and shit. | 还用手机联系 |
[09:48] | What’s he sayin’ now? | 他在说什么? |
[09:52] | “What time i gotta pick up the skinny girl? | 我要在什么时候去接那个小妞? |
[10:00] | “I do it. | 我去 |
[10:05] | “Don’t want nothing to go wrong.” | 不想搞砸了 |
[10:08] | Maybe he’s picking up a girlfriend? | 也许他要去接他女朋友? |
[10:10] | “Skinny girl from new york”? | 纽约来的小妞? |
[10:12] | It’s code. Cocaine. | 这是暗语 是可卡因 |
[10:15] | Damn. | 该死 |
[10:16] | For marlo himself to get near a package… | Marlo亲自去接货 |
[10:18] | He’s a mope. I told ya. | 他是一个白痴 我告诉过你了 |
[10:21] | – So what do we do about it? – We work up some counter lit. | – 那我们要怎么做? – 我们进行反击 |
[10:23] | That’s why we have a printer on retainer. | 这就是为什么我们这儿有打印机 |
[10:26] | Best if we run down the original photograph. | 我们最好能查到原始的照片 |
[10:28] | If we can prove this one’s a fake– | 如果我们能够证明这张是假的– |
[10:29] | I didn’t work at “sun” papers for 22 damn years Not to know somebody. | 我在太阳报呆了22年可不是白呆的 我有人脉 |
[10:32] | I’m gonna call paul mccardle at the photo library. | 我给照片资料室的Paul Mccardle打个电话 |
[10:34] | – And if we still can’t find it? – Then we put out a fake photo of our own. | – 如果我们还是找不到呢? – 那我们自己做一张假照片 |
[10:37] | Show royce in a motel with a dead girl and a live boy. | 让Royce在汽车旅馆里和一具女孩尸体 还有一个男孩搞在一起 |
[10:40] | We can’t sling mud back. Not this late. | 把屎丢回去没什么用啊 太晚了 |
[10:43] | Relax. I’m kidding. | 放松 我是开玩笑的 |
[10:45] | You get back on your schedule. Hit all your stops. | 你继续按日程走 按原定计划 |
[10:48] | Go to that donors’ dinner tonight and make nice. | 今晚去和捐助人用餐 表现得友好点 |
[10:51] | We’ll take care of this. | 我们来处理这事 |
[10:54] | You can’t do this to us. | 你不能这样对我们 |
[10:56] | Bey took the weight for all y’all. | Bey帮你们扛了罪 |
[10:58] | And you’ve been amply compensated. | 我们也充分补偿过你了 |
[10:59] | – But time moves on. – Not for bey, it don’t. | – 但是这都过去了 – 对Bey来说没有 |
[11:02] | What i meant to say is there’s no more money coming in. | 我的意思是 我们已经没有收入了 |
[11:05] | No more business. | 没有生意了 |
[11:07] | Avon is gone. So are his people. | Avon不在了 队伍也散了 |
[11:09] | Shit. | 该死 |
[11:10] | You seem to still be doin’ all right for yourself. | 你倒是还活得挺滋润的 |
[11:15] | There’s nothing more i can do for you. | 我没有什么可以帮你的了 |
[11:17] | Bey know everything. You forget that? | Bey什么都知道 你忘记了吗? |
[11:20] | And what’s he gonna do? Who’s he gonna tell? | 那他会怎么做? 他要向谁告发? |
[11:22] | And what do i care if he does? | 就算是那样 我为什么要在意? |
[11:24] | Bey never heard me say a damn thing about business. | Bey从没听过我说过任何关于生意上的事 |
[11:27] | What about your brother? | 你兄弟呢? |
[11:28] | Avon could be gone longer if bey gets to speakin’ his mind. | 如果Bey说了什么 Avon可能会在里面呆更长时间 |
[11:32] | I couldn’t care less about avon. | 我才不在乎Avon |
[11:38] | The thing is i wanted you both to hear it from me | 我要你们俩一起来 是因为我要你们一起听我说的话 |
[11:42] | So there ain’t no lies from here on in. | 这样就不会有人被欺骗 |
[11:45] | She even paid enough over the last two years | 在过去的两年里 我们给了她够多的钱 |
[11:48] | That you should have enough money going forward, son. | 你应该有足够的钱生活下去 孩子 |
[11:51] | Your father has not been disrespected here. | 你父亲并没有被遗忘 |
[11:53] | You both got what was coming. | 过去的收入都有你们的一份 |
[11:56] | But ain’t nothing lasts forever. | 但是不能这样下去了 |
[12:03] | – Jailhouse snitch? – Called last overnight. | – 监狱里的告密者? – 昨晚打电话来 |
[12:05] | Worden talked to him. Says for a deal, he can give us the case. | Worden和他谈过 做笔交易他可以帮我们 |
[12:08] | – No shit. – Gonna write up a writ, | – 真的假的 – 要起草一份正式文件 |
[12:11] | Send it over to the state’s attorney’s office, | 交到州检察官办公室 |
[12:13] | Get them to sign off on it first thing tomorrow morning. | 让他们明天一大早就签好 |
[12:16] | – What’s the rush? – We jump on this. | – 为什么那么急? – 我们抓紧点的话 |
[12:17] | We cause a major shit stink right before the election. | 可以在选举前搞点大动静出来 |
[12:20] | If this guy really knows why the witness– What’s-His-Name? | 如果那家伙真的知道为什么证人 叫什么名字来着? |
[12:22] | – Braddock. – –Was killed, | – Braddock – –被杀了的话 |
[12:24] | – Might be bad for the mayor. – If it’s not bad for the white boy, carcetti. | – 也许对市长不是什么好事 – 对那个白小子Carcetti来说可不是坏事 |
[12:28] | – You care, either way? – Fuck no. | – 你关心哪一边? – 关心他妹 |
[12:29] | I don’t give a shit either way. I don’t even vote. | 我两边都不鸟 我根本都不投票 |
[12:32] | But it’ll be fun to fuck with them downtown suits. | 但是给他们搞点麻烦挺有趣的 |
[12:34] | Maybe get you on the 1 1 :00 news. | 也许能让你上11点的新闻 |
[12:36] | Get a little payback for all that shit they put you through. | 好好报复他们一下 |
[12:42] | With only two days left before the primary, | 初选前只剩下两天 |
[12:45] | Campaign officials traded charges today | 今天 竞选工作人员通过 |
[12:47] | Over a controversial flier distributed | 散发有争议性的传单 |
[12:49] | In some african-American neighborhoods. | 在一些非洲裔美国人社区互相指责 |
[12:51] | What seemed to be a secure lead for the incumbent mayor | 现任市长的绝对领先优势 |
[12:54] | Has evaporated in recent days. | 在最近几天逐渐消失 |
[12:56] | The latest “sun”-Wqmd poll | 最新的太阳报民调显示 |
[12:59] | Shows the two men in a virtual dead heat | 俩人竞争进入白热化状态 |
[13:01] | With councilman tony gray trailing. | 而市议员Tony Gray紧跟其后 |
[13:04] | 4% of the likely voters are still undecided, | 4%的潜在投票者还在摇摆不定 |
[13:08] | And with the prim– | 而初选– |
[13:12] | I can’t wait for it to be over. | 我真想这一切早点结束 |
[13:14] | Yeah, me either. | 我也是 |
[13:17] | Can that flier hurt you? | 那传单能够伤害你吗? |
[13:22] | You know, we found the original photo In “the sun”‘s files. | 我们在太阳报的文档里发现了原始的照片 |
[13:26] | They grafted my puss onto some perp-Walk shot | 他们把我的脸嫁接到 某次在法院台阶上的采访照片上 |
[13:29] | On the courthouse steps. I’m standing where some sheriff’s deputy was. | 我站的地方原来是某个副警长 |
[13:32] | Oh my god. What a nasty business. | 我的上帝 太贱了 |
[13:35] | Royce is swearing he had nothing to do with it. | Royce发誓这事和他无关 |
[13:37] | Claims it must’ve been somebody freelancing. | 他声称是个别人自己搞出来的 |
[13:40] | Well, norman and terri say not to worry. | Norman和Terri说不用担心 |
[13:42] | It’s all in the game. | 都是游戏的一部分 |
[13:45] | You know, when i was 15 points behind, | 你知道 如果我落后15个点 |
[13:47] | I was resigned, you know? | 那我也认了 知道吗 |
[13:50] | A landslide, i could live with that. | 惨败 我也可以接受 |
[13:53] | I mean, what else did anyone expect, anyway? | 我的意思是 所有人都没指望过什么 |
[13:55] | White guy runnin’ for mayor in baltimore? | 白人想在巴尔的摩竞选市长? |
[13:58] | But this: | 但是 搞成这样 |
[14:01] | Jen, if i lose this here by two points, it’s gonna kill me. | Jen 如果我只落后2个点输掉 这会让我很不好受 |
[14:05] | It’s gonna just fucking kill me. | 这太他妈的难受了 |
[14:13] | You gonna have to step up now, nay. | 你必须要像个男子汉站起来了 Nay |
[14:17] | – A’ight. – Be the man of the family. | – 好的 – 做这个家庭的支柱 |
[14:19] | You older than your daddy was when he went out on the corner. | 你爸出来混的时候 比你还小 |
[14:23] | That’s what i been sayin’. Damn. He quit school. | 这就是我一直说的 他退学了 |
[14:26] | You ain’t quittin’ school. | 你不能退学 |
[14:28] | – Not yet. – Ma. | – 现在还不能 – 妈 |
[14:29] | But you are goin’ out on your own. | 但是你要靠自己了 |
[14:32] | You gonna ask bodie for a package. | 你去向Bodie要点货吧 |
[14:36] | – What if he say no? – I ain’t take no for an answer. | – 如果他不答应呢? – 我才不接受拒绝 |
[14:40] | – Just did. – What you mean? | – 刚拒绝了 – 什么意思? |
[14:43] | – From brianna. – Hand me the damn phone. | – 在Brianna那里 – 把电话给我 |
[14:50] | What she say about you already gettin’ paid enough money? | 她说已经给你够多钱了是什么意思? |
[14:52] | She a lyin’ bitch, namond. You see? | 她就是个大话精 Namond 知道吗? |
[14:55] | There’s a lot about this world you just don’t know. | 这世界上还有很多你不了解的东西 |
[15:01] | What it come down to is she know you ain’t gonna snitch. | 说到底她就是知道你不会告密 |
[15:05] | – No matter what shit she pull. – She got that right. | – 不管她说什么狗屎一大堆的 – 她有那个权力 |
[15:08] | She takin’ advantage of you, bey. She takin’ advantage of you. | 她在利用你 Bey 她在利用你 |
[15:13] | Sound like she got it all figured. | 好像她都算计好了似的 |
[15:15] | Bitch got it figured out, all right. | 那婊子都算计好了 |
[15:17] | She cuttin’ us loose without notice. Nothin’. | 她不打招呼就把我们甩了 |
[15:19] | Like comin’ home, findin’ our shit in the street, bey. | 就像回到家所有东西都被丢在大街上 |
[15:22] | She don’t give a fuck about you, avon, none of it. | 她根本不鸟你 还有Avon |
[15:25] | She had the nerve to talk to me on this, | 她居然有胆这样和我说话 |
[15:27] | Iike she gonna set things straight | 好像她做得很公平 |
[15:30] | So i don’t tell no lies. | 我说的都是真的 |
[15:43] | Jen, i’m sorry. He said he’d be up. | Jen 很抱歉打扰你 他说他不会睡的 |
[15:47] | He’s already gone to the office. | 他已经去办公室了 |
[15:50] | Well, what’s he doing there? | 他去那干什么? |
[15:52] | He couldn’t sleep. He’s been there for hours. | 他睡不着 已经去好几个小时了 |
[15:54] | shit. See ya. | 该死 晚安 |
[16:02] | And given that we still have a shortage of officers | 因为我们还是缺乏 |
[16:04] | Willing to work secondary at the polling stations, | 愿意在投票站帮忙的人手 |
[16:07] | We’re asking for anyone interested | 如果有人有兴趣 |
[16:08] | To contact tactical this afternoon. | 今天下午可以联系机动组 |
[16:11] | Next order of business: fresh warrants, | 下一项内容 新通缉令 |
[16:14] | Beginning with murder and weapons charges | 第一个是被指控谋杀和藏械的 |
[16:15] | Omar Little On one omar little. | |
[16:18] | – Anyone know this mutt? – Oh, yeah! | – 有人认识这个帅哥吗? – 当然 |
[16:22] | – Who’d he kill? – Some lady in a store. | – 他杀了谁? – 小店里的某位女士 |
[16:25] | – Reads like a taxpayer. – A taxpayer? | – 好象是个普通市民 – 普通市民? |
[16:27] | From what this says, he’s charged with felony homicide, | 这上面说 他被指控谋杀重罪 |
[16:30] | To wit: murder in the commission of a robbery. | 抢劫过程中杀人 |
[16:31] | About fuckin’ time someone got some paper on that motherfucker. | 那个狗娘养的早该被铐起来了 |
[16:35] | Anyhow, we got no fixed address, no known abode. | 不过我们没有固定住址 也不知道他住哪 |
[16:38] | But if apprehended, Contact detectives holley | 如果抓到他 请联系凶杀组的 |
[16:40] | – and crutchfield in homicide. – You wanna find omar little? | – Holley和Crutchfield警探 – 你想找Omar Little? |
[16:43] | You look for a corner boy running away from a corner | 你去找一个从街角逃跑的 |
[16:45] | With shit in his pants. | 裤子里有屎的流浪男孩就是了 |
[16:50] | You ever know omar to do a citizen? | 什么时候Omar开始对普通人下手了? |
[16:54] | Anyway, pass these around. | 把资料传发一下吧 |
[17:05] | – Jesus, tommy. – I spent a couple hours | – 天啊 Tommy – 我花了几个小时 |
[17:07] | Going over the latest data, rearranged the schedule. | 看最新的资料 重新安排日程 |
[17:10] | Tommy. A little bit of knowledge– | Tommy 给你点小提示– |
[17:11] | There’s a bunch of middle class black precincts | 有好些中产黑人选区 |
[17:13] | Which are strong on tony but still have a high undecided. | 倾向Tony但是还没最终决定 |
[17:15] | I think we can pick up some votes– | 我想我们能够争取一些选票 |
[17:16] | Those people hate the mayor. You’re gonna get those votes, | 那些人讨厌市长 你会得到那些选票的 |
[17:18] | – And if you don’t, gray will. – We go door to door today. | – 如果不是你 就是Gray – 我们今天逐门逐户拜访 |
[17:21] | As long as they don’t go to royce. | 只要他们不投给Royce就好 |
[17:23] | I need some black votes if i’m gonna be mayor. | 如果我要当选 我需要一些黑人选票 |
[17:25] | I need some kind of mandate from that community. | 我需要那些社区的支持 |
[17:26] | If i sneak in with a bare plurality… | 如果我能赢得一些… |
[17:29] | – we might just win this thing. – What do you think kept me up all night? | – 我们有可能赢得竞选 – 你以为我整晚都做了什么? |
[17:32] | With all due respect to your early-Morning analysis, | 虽然我很敬佩你那么早起来做分析 |
[17:35] | We got three back-To-Back drive-Time radio interviews | 我们争取到了3次连续的高峰期电台采访机会 |
[17:38] | I wore out my kneepads to get. | 我可是磨破鞋底才争取来的 |
[17:41] | The people running your campaign are professionals, tommy. | 为你工作的这些人是专业人士 Tommy |
[17:45] | Don’t try this shit at home. | 别自己在家里瞎忙 |
[17:47] | You know, there might just be a job for you In a carcetti administration– | 你知道吗 也许我能给你搞个什么官做做 |
[17:51] | Press secretary, chief of staff. | 新闻发言人 或者幕僚长 |
[17:52] | get in the fucking car. | 给我滚进那车里 |
[17:58] | Duquan Duquan | |
[18:01] | Mr. Prez. | Prez先生 |
[18:02] | – Can you come with me, please? – What’d i do? | – 你能跟我来吗? – 我做错了什么? |
[18:16] | Get here early. I’ll let you in, and you can shower. | 早点来 我会让你进来 你可以洗澡 |
[18:23] | My dirty clothes? | 我的脏衣服怎么办? |
[18:26] | Put ’em in this bag, leave ’em in the locker. | 把它们放进这个袋子 留在柜子里 |
[18:30] | I’ll bring ’em home and wash ’em. | 我会把它们带回家洗 |
[18:34] | Go ahead and get cleaned up. You’ll be late for class. | 去洗澡吧 你要迟到了 |
[18:54] | Paul Monnel Hey, paul. Hey, monnel. | |
[18:58] | – Skanky ho. – Damn, she good, though. | – 骚货 – 该死 她很正啊 |
[19:00] | Yeah yeah. You right about that. | 你说的对 |
[19:02] | Hey, yo, tiff, baby. I got 50c too. | 嗨 Tiff 宝贝儿 我也有钱 |
[19:05] | Fuck y’all. | 干你们 |
[19:06] | Damn. All three at once? You know she could. | 三个一起来? 你知道她行的 |
[19:08] | I know you could. | 我知道你行的 |
[19:15] | – Sir. – At ease. | – 长官 – 稍息 |
[19:20] | Man, i hate it when the bosses creep below the eighth floor. | 老兄 我讨厌老大们从八楼溜达下来 |
[19:23] | Yeah, well, i need a moment just to unclench my asshole. | 是啊 我要好一会来松开我的绷紧的屁眼 |
[19:30] | – Sir? – The braddock investigation. | – 长官? – Braddock一案的调查 |
[19:33] | It’s coming. Norris and greggs are wringing it out. | 正在做 Norris和Greggs正在弄 |
[19:35] | I fuckin’ know it’s coming. | 我他妈当然知道正在做 |
[19:37] | Commissioner burrell had a visit first thing this morning | Burrell局长今天一大早就来客人了 |
[19:39] | From state’s attorney demper himself, | 州检察官Demper亲自上门拜访 |
[19:41] | Asking why one day before the primary | 问他为什么在初选前一天 |
[19:43] | Our detectives were trying to writ out a jailhouse snitch. | 我们的警探还在底下搞小动作 |
[19:46] | The tip came when it did. | 我们刚好收到风声 |
[19:47] | I didn’t push it, and i didn’t hold it back either. | 我没有督办 也没有压下来 |
[19:50] | – Let the chips fall where they may. – Exactly, sir. | – 顺其自然 – 没错 长官 |
[19:53] | Sergeant? Fuck your falling chips. | 警长? 干你的顺其自然 |
[19:56] | If braddock was killed because he was a witness | 如果Braddock被杀是因为他是证人 |
[19:58] | And we break the case one day before the primary, | 而我们在初选前一天搞这么一出 |
[20:01] | Royce hates us forever– And royce might win the election. | Royce会恨我们一辈子 Royce有可能赢得选举 |
[20:05] | If braddock was killed for any other reason And we break it today, | 如果Braddock被杀是因为其他原因 而我们今天破案了 |
[20:08] | Then carcetti hates our guts– And carcetti could win. | 那么Carcetti会恨死我们 Carcetti很可能赢得选举 |
[20:12] | I see your point. | 我明白了 |
[20:16] | Tactical tells me we’re still about 20 bodies short | 机动组告诉我 我们还缺20个人手 |
[20:19] | For manning the polling places. | 去维持投票场所秩序 |
[20:21] | I want you to detail two detectives | 我要你马上安排两个警探 |
[20:24] | To uniformed election duty immediately. | 去维持选举秩序 |
[20:26] | Lemme guess: norris and greggs. | 让我猜猜 让Norris和Greggs去 |
[20:28] | Sounds good. | 听起来不错 |
[20:30] | They’re to report to tactical at 1 300 today For election orientation. | 他们今天下午一点会去机动组报道 |
[20:36] | They can pick up their writ And talk to their snitch on wednesday. | 他们可以在周三的时候 继续搞他们的告密的案子 |
[20:40] | American democracy. | 美国式民主 |
[20:42] | Let’s show those third-World fucks how it’s done. | 让那些第三世界的傻逼见识一下 我们是怎么做事的 |
[20:46] | Yes, sir. | 是的 长官 |
[20:50] | I have what i think is some very good news for all of you. | 我有一个好消息给各位 |
[20:55] | We’re going to be implementing | 我们准备在这里实施 |
[20:57] | The university of maryland pilot program. | 马里兰大学试点项目 |
[20:59] | You’re only taking three of my knuckleheads? | 你只在我班里挑了三个傻货? |
[21:01] | A total of 10 children from the eighth grade | 我们会在八年级挑总共十名学生 |
[21:03] | In this first class– Eight boys and two girls. | 作为首班学生 八男二女 |
[21:07] | – If things go well… – It’s a start. | 如果事情顺利… 这就会只是个开始 |
[21:09] | – When? – This morning. | – 什么时候开始? – 今天早上 |
[21:11] | Hallelujah. Not a moment too soon. | 哈里路亚 越早越好 |
[21:16] | – How was l? – Good on steiner. | – 我看起来如何? – 镜头里看起来很棒 |
[21:18] | Better on the a.M. Talk shows. | 在早上的脱口秀节目里更棒 |
[21:20] | I thought you handled that call about the fliers well. | 我还以为你处理好了那传单的事 |
[21:22] | Fucking royce. | 干他娘的Royce |
[21:24] | If i lose because of this bullshit– | 如果我因为这狗屎输了… |
[21:26] | You lose, we can blame it on 10 different things. Same thing if you win. | 你输了我们有的是东西可以抱怨 你赢了也是一样 |
[21:30] | Guess who i just got off the phone with? | 猜猜我刚和谁通话了? |
[21:33] | State senator davis. He wants a meet. | 州参议员Davis 他想和我们见个面 |
[21:36] | Clay davis? Why would i wanna get into bed with that motherfucker? | Clay Davis? 我干嘛要和那个狗娘养的搞在一起? |
[21:40] | He didn’t actually come out and say it, | 他并没有明说 |
[21:41] | But it sounds like he’s ready to follow watkins | 但是听起来他打算跟Watkins的风 |
[21:43] | – And jump the mayor’s ship. – What’s he want in return? | – 在市长赌局里下筹码 – 他想要什么回报? |
[21:45] | Shee-It. Same thing he always wants. | 和他往常要的一样 |
[21:48] | At least 20k to his favorite campaign committee is my guess. | 我猜至少要给他最中意的竞选委员会两万捐款 |
[21:51] | Maybe even 30, ’cause you know clay ain’t cheap. | 也许要三万 你知道Clay的价码不便宜 |
[21:53] | Well, i’m not promising him anything policy-Wise. | 政治方面 我可不会承诺他任何东西 |
[21:56] | You think clay davis gives a fuck about policy? | 你认为Clay Davis会鸟什么规矩? |
[21:59] | Naw, this is strictly for services rendered. | 只是一场交易 |
[22:01] | He might be conning us– | 他也许在忽悠我们 |
[22:02] | Taking the money, then sitting on his hands. | 拿钱不办事 |
[22:05] | Maybe. But then all we have to lose is money. | 也许 但是我们最多就亏点钱 |
[22:09] | Could be the extra little push we need on the west side. | 但是他也许可以在西区帮点小忙 |
[22:13] | – Set it up. – I already did. | – 安排一下会面 – 已经安排好了 |
[22:16] | – Lnvert the denominator– – What invert mean? | – 把分母倒过来 – 倒过来是什么意思? |
[22:19] | The numerator and the denominator switch places. | 分子和分母调换位置 |
[22:22] | – Turn upside down. – Why you do that? | – 上下颠倒 – 你为什么要那么做? |
[22:25] | Because it works. That’s the formula. | 因为这样行得通 这是公式 |
[22:27] | Excuse me, mr. Pryzbylewski. | 打扰一下 Pryzbylewski先生 |
[22:30] | Namond brice, darnell tyson and zenobia dawson. | Namond Brice Darnell Tyson 还有Zenobia Dawson |
[22:34] | Grab your things and come with us, please. | 收拾东西跟我们来 |
[22:37] | Quiet, quiet. | 安静 安静 |
[22:39] | Calm down, please. | 别闹 |
[22:41] | – What’d we do? We in trouble? – Just come with me. | – 我们做了什么? 我们有麻烦了吗? – 跟我来就好 |
[22:44] | Shit. It’s the story of my life. | 该死 我怎么总碰到这种事 |
[22:46] | – They ain’t coming back. – Yo, mr. Prezbo, they gettin’ arrested? | – 他们不会回来了 – Prezbo先生 他们被捕了吗? |
[22:50] | – No… | 不… |
[22:53] | yo, nay, can i have your xbox? | Nay 你的XBOX能给我吗? |
[22:55] | ‘Cause you ain’t gonna need it where you are. | 因为你要去的地方不会需要它了 |
[22:57] | What’d they do? | 他们做了什么? |
[22:58] | Markeith, kwame and latonya. | Markeith Kwame还有Latonya |
[23:01] | Bring your things and come with us. | 收拾东西跟我们来 |
[23:06] | Again? | 又来? |
[23:28] | You know i can’t publicly endorse you. Not at this late hour. | 你知道我不能公开挺你 不能在最后关头这个时候 |
[23:31] | Then what are we talking about? | 那我们有什么可以谈的? |
[23:33] | I lay back and not do what i usually do on election day. | 我放手不做我平时在选举日会做的事 |
[23:36] | I see you all get a push In the seventh and ninth districts, say, | 我看到你们在争取第七和第九区 |
[23:39] | And maybe that piece of the 1 1th west of freemont. | 也许还有11区 Freemont西边的一部分 |
[23:43] | I split some of my tickets for y’all. | 我把我手上的选票分点给你们 |
[23:45] | I split my walkaround money. | 也就是把选民补贴分给你们了 |
[23:47] | You know, the usual to-And-Fro. | 你知道 礼尚往来嘛 |
[24:00] | Politics is a good thing, pardner. | 政治是一件好事 我的朋友 |
[24:02] | That’s a minority opinion. | 那是少数派的观点 |
[24:04] | Let’s order. | 我们来点餐吧 |
[24:06] | I’m hungry enough to eat the horse you rode in on. | 我饿得如果你们牵来一头牛 我都可以吃完 |
[24:09] | If you don’t mind, | 如果你不介意 |
[24:12] | we’re a little busy For a sit-Down lunch. | 我们没多少时间坐下来吃饭了 |
[24:15] | Oh, no doubt. | 那当然 |
[24:16] | Just leave enough for the tab. | 把单买了再走就行 |
[24:48] | Naw, she crazy. She says you were there. | – 她疯了 – 她说你在场 |
[24:51] | I wasn’t. Besides, it wasn’t even rape. She wanted to. | 我不在 而且 那也不算强奸 她自愿的 |
[24:53] | How do you know? You weren’t there. | 你怎么知道? 你又不在那儿 |
[24:55] | – I saw her go in with them. – Go in with who? | – 我看见她和他们进去 – 和谁进去? |
[24:59] | This is no time to play, young man. | 我现在没时间和你玩 年轻人 |
[25:00] | You are in very serious trouble. | 你现在麻烦大了 |
[25:03] | Who did you see her go in the boys’ bathroom with? | 你看见她和谁进去男更衣室了? |
[25:06] | Paul and monnel. | Paul和Monnel |
[25:07] | Paul and monnel? And what were you doing? | Paul和Monnel? 那你那时在干吗? |
[25:10] | – Lookout. – So you were involved. | – 望风 – 那你也有份参与 |
[25:11] | But i didn’t even see what happened. | 但是我什么都没看见 |
[25:13] | – You were standing guard. – No, listen, | – 你在帮忙望风 – 不是这样的 听我说 |
[25:15] | monnel gave me $5 And just told me to stand by the door | Monnel给了我5元 只是让我站在门口 |
[25:17] | and holler if someone came. | 如果有人来就喊 |
[25:19] | This isn’t even fair. I didn’t even do nothing. | 这太不公平了 我什么都没做 |
[25:21] | You stood lookout while two eighth-Grade boys | 两个八年级男生强奸一个八年级女生时 |
[25:23] | – Raped an eighth-Grade girl. – But she wanted to. | – 你在望风 – 但是她是自愿的 |
[25:25] | That’s not what tiffanie says. | Tiffanie可不是这么说的 |
[25:27] | There’ll be an investigation. You’ll be suspended. | 你会被休学接受调查 |
[25:30] | You could very well be expelled, | 你很可能会被开除 |
[25:32] | Maybe even face criminal charges. | 也许还要面临刑事指控 |
[25:34] | Mrs. Donnely, please don’t. | Donnely夫人 请别这样 |
[25:35] | Mrs. Donnely, please don’t call my foster mother. | Donnely夫人 别给我养母打电话 |
[25:37] | I’ll tell you everything i know about this. | 我什么都告诉你 |
[25:39] | – I know all about it already. – No, but i know some other stuff, | – 我已经都知道了 – 不 但是我还知道其他事 |
[25:42] | Iike who been thieving from the teachers’ lounge, | 像是谁在教师办公室里偷东西 |
[25:44] | Or tagging gym lockers, | 或者撬开体育馆的柜子 |
[25:45] | – or even… – miss jeffries, please. | – 还有… – 请找Jeffries小姐 |
[25:47] | – Miss donnelly, please… – This is mrs. Donnelly calling from tilghman middle. | – 请找Jeffries小姐… – 我是Tilghman高中的Donnelly夫人 |
[25:49] | Listen… i know… | 请听我说 我知道 |
[25:51] | Remember, the boy who cut mr. Philmont’s tires? I know who did that. | 你还记得扎Philmont先生轮胎的人么 我知道谁干的 |
[25:56] | I know about a murder. | 我知道一起谋杀 |
[25:59] | I do. | 是真的 |
[26:06] | We’ve identified certain students | 我们选出部分我们认为可以从 |
[26:09] | We feel will benefit from the special curriculum | 这个特殊课程和小班教学中 |
[26:12] | And the smaller class size. | 受益的学生 |
[26:14] | We’ve chosen 10 students from the eighth grade | 我们从8年级里挑了10个学生 |
[26:16] | To participate in this program. | 参加到这个项目中 |
[26:19] | You get chose, you got to go? | 被选中就要去? |
[26:20] | – That’s right. – What if you don’t wanna? | – 没错 – 如果你不想去呢? |
[26:23] | It’s mandatory. | 是强制性的 |
[26:26] | We feel that this program will benefit everyone. | 我们认为这个项目能够使所有人受益 |
[26:30] | You’ll get the attention you need. | 你们会得到关注 |
[26:32] | And we outta everybody else’ shit. | 那我们不再被其他人干了 |
[26:36] | My bad. I ain’t mean to curse. | 对不起 是被欺负 |
[26:38] | Yeah, but you’re right, though. | 不过你说的对 |
[26:40] | This class get tore up, it’s only on y’all. | 你们被分出来了 靠你们自己了 |
[26:42] | – So we get put outta class. – This is a classroom, too. | – 那我们不在原来班里了 – 这也是一个班级 |
[26:47] | And every one of you has proven time and again | 你们在座的所有人都反复被证明 |
[26:51] | That you’re not ready for a regular classroom. | 不适合常规的班级教育 |
[26:55] | But this is a new program that if you work it | 但是这是个新项目 如果你们努力 |
[27:00] | – Is going to make you ready. – Ready for gen pop. | – 会让你们做好准备(继续上学) – 准备进监狱吧 |
[27:04] | This is prison, yo. And we in solitary an’ shit. | 这就是个监狱 我们被他妈的孤立了 |
[27:08] | – Word. – Solitary. | – 注意言辞 – 孤立 |
[27:11] | That’s good, son. | 你说得好 孩子 |
[27:14] | This is solitary. | 就是要孤立 |
[27:17] | This is the hole up in here. | 你们就呆在这里了 |
[27:24] | He’s a good kid. He really is. | 他是个好孩子 真的 |
[27:28] | And once you make that call, his name’s gonna be in the system. | 你一旦打了这个电话 他的名字就会进入系统了 |
[27:31] | What can i do? He says he knows about a murder. | 我有什么办法? 他说他知道一起谋杀 |
[27:34] | I have to notify police on this. | 我必须通知警方 |
[27:37] | At least let me call someone i trust. | 至少让我给信得过的人打个电话 |
[28:12] | That’s him right there. | 就是他 |
[28:14] | Stand by. You don’t wanna be in on the collar? | 准备好 你不去? |
[28:17] | Nah. If you take it, he’ll think it’s a straight interdiction, | 不了 如果你去 他会认为这只是禁毒行动 |
[28:19] | And i get to surprise him at the bail review. | 我会在保释审查时再给他来个惊喜 |
[28:23] | Good evening, ladies and gentlemen. Can i have your attention? | 先生女士们晚上好 请注意 |
[28:25] | Now boarding at gate letter d, track 4, | 现在抵达D号门第四站台的 |
[28:30] | The southbound 8:45 acela express | 是来自纽约 经停BWI机场火车站 |
[28:34] | from new york, Making station stops at bwl rail station | 和华盛顿联合车站 |
[28:38] | And union station, washington. | 8点45分南行的Acela特快列车 |
[28:42] | Sister, help you with your bag? | 妹子 帮你拿包吧? |
[28:44] | – No, thank you. – Don’t be afraid. | – 不用 谢谢 – 不要害怕 |
[28:47] | What should i be afraid? Who are you? | 害怕什么? 你是谁? |
[28:50] | Just walk you to the door. | 只是送你到门口 |
[28:52] | – My husband is waiting outside. – Like to meet him. | – 我丈夫在外面等我 – 真想见见他 |
[28:54] | I’ll wait with you, make sure you’re safe. | 我会和你一起 确保你安全 |
[28:57] | That really won’t be necessary. | 真的没这个必要 |
[28:58] | – Amtrak police, sir. – Could you step over here please? | – 先生 我是Amtrak车站铁路警察 – 请你过来一下 |
[29:02] | – What is this? – Give me the bag. | – 这是干嘛? – 把包给我 |
[29:04] | What is going on? | 发生什么事? |
[29:06] | I don’t know this man. Where are you taking me? | 我不认识他 你要带我去哪里? |
[29:13] | – What’d he say about it? – Nothing much. | – 他说了什么? – 没说太多 |
[29:17] | Drugs? | 毒品? |
[29:20] | I didn’t question him too close. | 我没有问那么深入 |
[29:23] | A murder. | 一起谋杀 |
[29:25] | – I should take it downtown. – Who knows what he really knows? | – 我应该上报的 – 谁知道他到底知道多少? |
[29:29] | I just– I don’t want to see him get chewed up by the system. | 我只是 我不想他的名字进入系统 |
[29:34] | Let me try to keep this close, | 让我试试把它结了 |
[29:37] | Give it to someone with a little bit of discretion. | 把它交给一个会便宜行事的人 |
[29:40] | Appreciate it. | 非常感激 |
[29:41] | – Carver – Carver? – Carver. – Carver? | |
[29:43] | Ellis has come a long way. I think he’d be right for this. | Ellis有点远 我想他比较适合 |
[29:49] | Why do you care? And what’s this kid to you? | 你为什么在意他? 他是你的什么人? |
[29:52] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[29:55] | He’s one of my students. | 他是我的学生 |
[30:01] | Sergeant. | 警长 |
[30:04] | – Clean. Both of ’em. – Say what? | – 干净的 两个都是 – 你说什么? |
[30:07] | Nothing in that bag but ladies clothes. | 那包里只有女人衣服 |
[30:09] | Nothing dirty on either one of ’em. | 他们身上都很干净 |
[30:13] | Unless you got another idea, we gotta cut ’em loose. | 除非你有其他想法 不然我们得放了他们 |
[30:21] | From what he says, he was just a go-Between. | 他告诉我 他只是个中间人 |
[30:24] | He delivered a message. | 他传送信息 |
[30:25] | He told the victim to be at a certain place at a certain time. | 他告诉受害人在特定时间去特定地点 |
[30:29] | Then how does he know: | 那他怎么知道发生什么 |
[30:30] | He says everyone knows what happened to lex. | 他说大家都知道Lex是怎么回事 |
[30:32] | It’s in the streets. | 这是街头规则 |
[30:34] | This other thing at the school. | 至于学校的那一件 |
[30:36] | I swear i didn’t do it, miss anna. | 我发誓我没做 Anna小姐 |
[30:38] | I didn’t do it. You’ll see. | 我没有参与 你会知道的 |
[30:40] | School’s gonna look into that, we’re gonna look into this. | 校方会进行调查那个 我们则调查这个 |
[30:44] | As long as randy cooperates, tells everybody the truth– | 只要Randy愿意合作 说实话 |
[30:47] | – But if word got out– – Understand. | – 但是如果别人知道了… – 我明白 |
[30:50] | That’s why he’s gonna go to school, keep his mouth shut, | 所以他要照常上学 不要乱说话 |
[30:53] | His nose clean, go about his business. | 别惹事 规规矩矩 |
[30:57] | Child’s shown such bad judgment in both instances. | 这孩子在这两件事上都犯了错 |
[31:00] | Agreed. | 我同意 |
[31:02] | But from what i can tell, he’s not a bad kid. | 但是我可以看出来 他不是个坏孩子 |
[31:47] | Dennis Dennis: | |
[31:49] | Where you goin’ at so early? | 你这么早要去哪? |
[31:51] | i’m gonna go run, and then i got lawn work later. | 我去跑步 还有些工作要做 |
[31:54] | You comin’ back, right? | 你会回来的吧? |
[31:56] | What you mean am i comin’ back? | 什么意思 什么我会回来? |
[31:59] | It’s gonna be like that, huh? | 你又要那样了么? |
[32:02] | What do you mean? Like what? | 你在说什么? 哪样啊? |
[33:19] | – Where to? – Highlandtown. | – 去哪? – 高地城 |
[33:21] | Flush out yo’ base, little trooper. | 去你的根据地露下脸 |
[33:35] | – What up, spider? – Hey, shorty. | – 你好吗 Spider? – 嗨 小伙子 |
[33:38] | Thank you, but i know how i’m voting. | 谢谢 我知道怎么投票 |
[33:40] | I’m gonna be late for work. | 我上班要迟到了 |
[33:42] | Miss anna, is it okay if i stand out here While you go vote? | Anna小姐 你去投票的时候 我能在这里等你吗? |
[33:45] | – Don’t you go nowhere, boy. – Yes, ma’am. | – 哪都别去 知道吗 – 是的 女士 |
[33:48] | So, what up, man? | 怎么样 伙计? |
[33:50] | So, how much they payin’ you for this? | 他们给你多少钱做这个? |
[33:52] | They say like 40, but i gotta work the whole day though. | 他们说40 但是我要在这站一整天 |
[33:54] | – Know what i mean: – Yo, spider. | – 知道我说什么吧 – Spider |
[34:03] | Yo, that was spider, right? | 那个是Spider吧? |
[34:04] | – Yeah. – Well, where’d he go? | – 是的 – 他要去哪? |
[34:08] | No, thank you, man. I can’t vote. | 谢谢 但是我不能投票 |
[34:11] | Conviction? Felony? | 有犯罪记录? 重罪? |
[34:13] | – Move on, man. – A’ight, man. | – 走开吧 兄弟 – 好吧 兄弟 |
[34:16] | You see spider again, you tell him he need to come past my gym. | 你再见到Spider 告诉他来我的健身房找我 |
[34:20] | He ain’t been round in weeks, and we need to talk. A’ight? | 他几个星期没出现了 我们需要谈谈 好吧? |
[34:23] | A’ight. | 好的 |
[34:25] | – Where’s the older kid? – I don’t know. | – 大一点的孩子们哪去了? – 我不知道 |
[34:28] | Okay. You’re hired. Shove one of those into every hand you can. | 好吧 就你了 把这些发到每个人手上 |
[34:37] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[34:45] | – Why you ain’t at school? – Ain’t no school today. | – 你今天怎么不去学校? – 今天不用上学 |
[34:48] | – One them jew holidays? – Election. | – 犹太节日? – 选举日 |
[34:51] | – So what you gonna do? – Dunno. Hang. | – 那你要干嘛? – 不知道 出去玩 |
[34:54] | What’d i say about steppin’ up? | 记得我说过你要站出来吗? |
[34:57] | Brianna turn off the faucet. We gotta make some rain. | Brianna断了我们的粮 我们要自谋生路 |
[35:00] | I’m gonna get dressed. We go see bodie. | 我先换衣服 我们去找Bodie |
[35:11] | Kid, i got something else for you. | 孩子 我有其他事要你做 |
[35:15] | Put one of these in every door Between the expressway and winchester, | 把这些发到高速公路和Winchester路之间的每家每户 |
[35:18] | And from freemont to fulton. | 从Freemont大街到Fulton大街 |
[35:19] | You can do it by yourself or you can get some friends, | 你可以自己去也可以找几个朋友一起 |
[35:21] | But i’m gonna come past this afternoon, make sure it’s done. | 我今天下午会过去看看 检查一下 |
[35:24] | Okay. One in each door. Cool. | 好的 每家每户 没问题 |
[35:26] | This is for the day’s work. | 这是你今天的报酬 |
[35:29] | That’s your walk-Around. But don’t you fail me. | 这是你的跑腿费 但是别搞砸了 |
[35:33] | – Took forever. – What’s all this, son? | – 用了一整天才投完票 – 什么回事 孩子? |
[35:35] | Man said if i put these fliers in doors, i can get paid. | 他说如果我把这些传单发出去 我有钱拿 |
[35:39] | – I come right home after. – You right you will. | – 我发完就马上回家 – 必须的 |
[35:42] | You ain’t in these streets no more. | 别在街上乱跑 |
[35:45] | No, ma’am. | 是的 女士 |
[35:48] | Sounds like she mean it. | 听起来她是认真的 |
[35:52] | “11 :00 news,” huh? | 11点的新闻? |
[35:54] | Shut up. | 闭嘴 |
[35:56] | I’m on this shit detail Because you wanted to stir the pot. | 我之所以在这里傻站着 都是因为你搞的那出 |
[36:00] | And tomorrow, if we bust open the braddock case, | 明天 如果我们公布Braddock一案 |
[36:02] | – Nobody’s gonna give a fuck. – Life is timing. | – 才没人会关心 – 机不可失啊 |
[36:06] | No shit, fucknuts. | 废话 搅屎棍 |
[36:12] | Tommy carcetti. How you doing? | Tommy Carcetti 你好吗? |
[36:14] | – He’s a cute one. – Thanks. | – 他很可爱 – 谢谢 |
[36:16] | Hey, tommy carcetti. Hope you’re voting today. | Tommy Carcetti 你今天投票了吗 |
[36:17] | I am. | 投了 |
[36:19] | Well, who’s it gonna be? Give me a hint. Come on. | 你投给谁了? 给点提示吧 |
[36:20] | Don’t keep me in suspense. | 别让我想东想西了 |
[36:21] | – You don’t have to worry about me. – Appreciate it. | – 你不用担心我的票 – 非常感谢 |
[36:30] | Tommy carcetti, running for mayor. | Tommy Carcetti 正在竞选市长 |
[36:32] | Nice to meet ya. | 很高兴认识你 |
[36:34] | – How much longer? – I think we can wrap this up. | – 还要在这呆多久? – 我想我们可以走了 |
[36:36] | We got a lot more places to be today. | 我们今天还有好几个地方要跑 |
[36:38] | Tommy carcetti. I knew your dad. | Tommy Carcetti 我认识你爸 |
[36:41] | First district democratic club. | 第一区的民主党俱乐部 |
[36:42] | – No kidding. – Just wanted to say you got my vote. | – 真的吗 – 我想说的是 我投了你一票 |
[36:45] | – Thank you. – They had their chance. | – 谢谢你 – 他们本来有机会的 (巴尔的摩黑人为主) |
[36:48] | – Look what shape the city’s in. – I’m hoping to turn things around. | – 瞧瞧现在这个城市变什么样了 – 我希望能改变这个现状 |
[36:50] | – Anyway, thanks for your support. – I mean, you expect politicians to steal. | – 无论如何 谢谢你的支持 – 我的意思是 你希望政客偷取利益 |
[36:54] | – I don’t, actually. – It’s part of the game. I understand. | – 我没有 事实上 – 这是游戏的一部分 我理解 |
[36:58] | But we took one dollar outta every three, not two outta three, | 但是我们拿走三分之一 而不是三分之二 |
[37:01] | Iike these moolies. | 不像那些黑瓜那样 |
[37:03] | I mean, leave something for the city, for christ sake. | 我的意思是 总要给城市剩下点 |
[37:06] | Am i right? Best of luck, councilman. | 我说的对不? 祝你好运 议员 |
[37:12] | – Moolies – Sorry. | – 黑瓜? – 抱歉 |
[37:17] | Election fliers: | 竞选传单 |
[37:18] | Yeah, just run up, stick ’em in mailboxes, | 跑一下 丢进邮箱里 |
[37:21] | – You know, screen doors, whatever. – What about the vacants? | – 或者屏门之类的 你知道 – 空房子呢? |
[37:23] | We ain’t even got to do the vacants. | 我们甚至不需要管空房子 |
[37:25] | Shit. Some blocks ain’t nothing but. | 狗屎 有些街区全是空房子 |
[37:27] | That’s what i’m saying. This be easy money. | 这就是我的意思 这钱来的容易 |
[37:29] | – Don’t wanna do it – I do it. – Me too. | – 我不想做 – 我做 – 我也做 |
[37:31] | Yo, this shit’d be easier if we had a car. | 如果我们有辆车 会更容易 |
[37:33] | Dang, donut. I’m in enough trouble with miss anna as is. | 别闹了 Anna小姐已经找我够多麻烦的了 |
[37:36] | So, what up, mike? You in? | 怎么样 Mike? 你来吗? |
[37:38] | All right, then. I’ll holla at you later, boy. | 好吧 晚点聊 |
[37:46] | Look, namond’s been– What’s the word? | 听我说 Namond的情况是这样 那个词怎么说来着? |
[37:49] | He been inconsistent. You know sometimes he be doin’ good, | 他不太稳定 有时候做得很好 |
[37:51] | – Then other times, he just– – We talked about that. | – 后时候 他就– – 我们谈过这事 |
[37:53] | He gonna do better. | 他会做得更好的 |
[37:56] | Ain’t you? | 是吗? |
[37:57] | Election day special, two for two! | 选举日特惠 买二送二 |
[38:00] | – I don’t know. – Oh, i do. | – 我不知道 – 我可知道 |
[38:02] | You gonna give this boy his own package | 你要给点货这个孩子 |
[38:04] | Or there gonna be some drama. | 要不然有你好看的 |
[38:06] | You want me to talk to wee-Bey? Maybe you wanna talk to him. | 你要我和Wee-Bey说吗? 或者你想和他说 |
[38:09] | I give you his number. He got a cellphone. | 我给你他的号码 他有手机 |
[38:11] | All that’s not even necessary. I got all the respect in the world for bey. | 没必要这样 我超尊敬Bey的 |
[38:14] | Then show some for his family. | 那向他的家人表示一下 |
[38:22] | Make me proud, hear? | 别让我失望 听见没有 |
[38:36] | Damn, boy. Your mama’s what niggas call a dragon lady. | 该死 你妈真是头母老虎 |
[38:40] | She don’t blink. | 她不会吃人 |
[38:42] | Yeah, gimme some insight, though. | 谁知道 招子给我放亮点 |
[38:44] | – To what? – Why you is what you is. | – 干嘛? – 看看你是不是那么屌 |
[39:11] | Yo. What up? Where y’all goin’? | 怎么了 你们要去哪? |
[39:14] | Hungry, man. I need to eat. | 饿死了 我要去吃东西 |
[39:16] | Nah, come one. Let’s finish this. | 不 过来 活还没完 |
[39:18] | – Nah, yo. This shit is boring. – Fuck it. | – 不 这破事太闷了 – 你妹的 |
[39:20] | Listen, i ain’t even gonna pay y’all If you don’t finish the job, so… | 听好了 如果你们不做完 我不会给钱的 |
[39:23] | you already got the money? | 你已经拿到钱了? |
[39:25] | Fool, if the motherfucker paid you out already, | 蠢货 如果那傻逼已经付钱了 |
[39:28] | Then why the hell are we still here? | 那我们还在这里干什么? |
[39:29] | ‘Cause this is the job. | 因为这是工作 |
[39:31] | Shit, the man ain’t got nobody to blame but hisself. | 屁话 那家伙只能怪自己 |
[39:33] | It’s his fault for payin’ up front. | 先给钱是他的错 |
[39:35] | Yo, you need to split that money up or something | 赶快给我们发钱 |
[39:37] | ‘Cause time is a-Wastin’. | 别浪费时间 |
[39:44] | Didn’t even finish the day’s work. | 活还没做完呢 |
[39:48] | Get me something at least. | 至少也给我来点吃的 |
[39:50] | – Lake trout. – Soda too? | – 鳟鱼 – 要汽水吗? |
[39:52] | – Yeah. Strawberry. – A’ight. I got ya. | – 好 草莓味 – 没问题 |
[40:26] | Hey. Where the crew at? | 他们去哪了? |
[40:28] | Randy got ’em all some job | Randy给他们找了点活干 |
[40:30] | Handin’ out election fliers or whatever. | 发竞选传单之类的 |
[40:32] | You ain’t wanna do that? | 你不去? |
[40:34] | Hell, no. It’s bullshit, man. | 不 太没劲了 |
[40:37] | – I got a job too. – Word? | – 我也有活干 – 什么? |
[40:39] | Yeah, with bodie. I’m movin’ the package. | Bodie给的 我搞了点货 |
[40:43] | You wanna go in on it with me? | 你要和我一起吗? |
[40:46] | You sure? We could work together. | 真的? 我们可以一起搞 |
[40:50] | Nah, man, that’s your thing. | 不了 那是你的活 |
[40:52] | Go do what you do. | 你自己去吧 |
[40:54] | Yeah, a’ight. I’m gonna holler at you. | 好吧 回头见 |
[41:08] | She a cute one, ain’t she? | 她真不错 是吧? |
[41:12] | Yeah, boy. You know i love the women. | 小子 我爱妞儿 |
[41:21] | Hey, you seen spider around any? | 你见到Spider了吗? |
[41:25] | I mean, he ain’t been ’round the gym in like a month, man. | 他快有一个月没出现过了 |
[41:27] | I leave messages, he don’t call. | 我给他留口信 他不回我 |
[41:30] | I don’t understand, man. He was one of my best welterweights. | 我不懂这是什么回事 他可是我最好的拳手之一 |
[41:32] | Now, why would he just quit like that? | 他干嘛就这样溜了? |
[41:36] | Why don’t you ask his moms? | 你怎么不去问他妈? |
[41:42] | Well, shit. I was locked up a good while, right. | 原来这样 该死 我被关了好一会 |
[41:46] | I mean i ain’t no angel. | 我的意思是我不是什么好鸟 |
[41:48] | Naw. You ain’t that. | 你不是 |
[42:00] | Thanks a lot, folks. | 大伙儿 谢谢 |
[42:01] | Good job. Keep it up. We’re almost home. | 干得好 加油 我们快赢了 |
[42:04] | You’re the best. The best. | 你是最棒的 |
[42:07] | Heavy turnout all around. | 竞争很激烈 |
[42:09] | Big lines on the west side might be bad for us. I dunno but– | 西边的情况可能对我们不利 我不知道– |
[42:12] | We’re out here in west baltimore, | 我们正在西巴尔的摩 |
[42:15] | – The heart of his political base. – This is today? | – 在他的根据地 – 这是今天的新闻? |
[42:17] | This is live, right now in lafayette square. | 直播 现在就在Lafayette广场 |
[42:20] | Clay davis just said his whole organization Was out going door-To-Door for royce’s ticket. | Clay Davis刚刚宣布他全力支持Royce |
[42:23] | So much for laying back on the mayor. | 他又倒向市长那边了 |
[42:25] | We paid $20,000 for this shit? | 我们还给了这个鸟人2万元 |
[42:27] | He probably went to royce and shook him down for another 30. Motherfucker. | 他很可能去找Royce要了3万元 这贱逼 |
[42:31] | Clay davis must know something we don’t. | Clay Davis一定是知道些我们不知道的事 |
[42:33] | He knows just enough to get paid twice. | 足以让他两头要钱 |
[42:36] | Gotta blame ourselves for payin’ this thief up front. | 要怪只能怪我们先给钱了 |
[42:39] | Hey, it was worth a shot. | 还是值得一试的 |
[42:40] | Aides to the mayor have told me privately that they are concerned… | 市长助理们私下告诉我他们在担心… |
[42:46] | thanks, yo. | 谢谢 |
[42:54] | I’m-A get me a cold one. | 我再拿支冻的 |
[43:28] | Grab the wall. | 双手放墙上站好 |
[43:37] | Officer walker. | Walker警官 |
[43:47] | I ain’t gonna be out here strapped. | 我不会中你的圈套的 |
[43:53] | Aw, you gonna take that on a humble? | 你要打劫穷人吗? |
[43:58] | Boy, you don’t know there’s rules to this here game. | 小子 你不知道游戏规则 |
[44:00] | – Rules? – Yeah. | – 规则? – 是的 |
[44:13] | Where your shotgun at, mr. Omar? | 你的猎枪呢 Omar先生? |
[44:15] | What is wrong with y’all, man? Y’all ain’t got no charges here. | 你们是吃火药了吗? 我可没犯什么事 |
[44:18] | Charge is murder, motherfucker. | 谋杀指控 该死的 |
[44:19] | Murder: who i kill? | 谋杀 我杀谁了 |
[44:23] | Hey, omar. | 你好吗 Omar |
[44:24] | – Mcnulty. What the hell goin’ on here? – You tell me. | – Mcnulty 你们到底在搞什么? – 你来告诉我好了 |
[44:26] | We got a warrant for a robbery murder. In a store. | 抢劫杀人 在杂货店里 |
[44:32] | Wagon’s here. | 车来了 |
[44:42] | Hey, yo, mcnulty, i need a phone, yo. | 嗨 McNulty 我要打一个电话 |
[44:44] | Fuck your phone. | 去你妹的电话 |
[44:47] | If i’m going to booking, i need to make a call tonight, yo. | 你们要抓我的话 我要先打个电话 |
[44:54] | 410-958-6612 410-958-6612. | |
[45:00] | An’ let it ring. | 打吧 |
[45:03] | Here. | 通了 |
[45:05] | – Hey. – Yo, butchie. I’m locked up, yo. | Butchie 我被抓了 |
[45:07] | What you need? I got your bail. | 你需要什么? 我可以保释你 |
[45:09] | Nah, no bail. They sayin’ it’s murder. | 不用 他们说是谋杀 |
[45:11] | Murder? Well, don’t worry. I got ya. | 谋杀? 别担心 知道了 |
[45:23] | You some kinda democrat or what? | 你是民主党的还是怎么? |
[45:28] | Voter turnout was heavy all day across the city | 今天城市的竞选非常激烈 |
[45:31] | With some precincts reporting lines | 好几个选区今天一大早 |
[45:32] | As soon as the polls opened at 7:00 this morning. | 7点开始就排起了长队 |
[45:35] | Election officials, however, | 但是竞选工作人员 |
[45:37] | Reported few problems throughout the day. | 报告说今天出现了几起事故 |
[45:39] | Now the polls have closed, | 现在投票结束了 |
[45:41] | Officials at the board of elections downtown | 竞选的工作人员 |
[45:43] | Have begun the tedious process of tallying the vote, | 开始了漫长的点票过程 |
[45:46] | Prepared for what could be a long night. | 今晚很可能是一个不眠之夜 |
[45:49] | With just over half of the city’s 316 precincts reporting, | 通过全市316个选区中的过半数统计得知 |
[45:53] | Councilman thomas j. Carcetti has a narrow lead of 2%. | 议员Thomas j. Carcetti以2%的微弱优势领先 |
[45:58] | Traditionally, those precincts that report latest | 根据以往经验 最后得出结果的 |
[46:01] | Tend to be from west baltimore, | 那些选区都是来自西巴尔的摩 |
[46:03] | Which is expected to favor mayor royce in the late going. | 那些地方都是挺市长Royce的 |
[46:14] | – How it go? – Good. Nothin’ to it. | – 怎么样? – 还好 没什么问题 |
[46:19] | I’m countin’ on you, nay. | 我全指望你了 Nay |
[46:31] | Exit polls done earlier in the day in key precincts | 早些时候在主选区的票站民调显示 |
[46:34] | Show voters divided over the challenges facing this city, | 投票者主要关注城市的几大热点 |
[46:37] | Such as crime and education. | 例如犯罪和教育方面 |
[46:53] | Since this race tightened in the last couple of weeks, | 这场竞赛在过去几个星期里都僵持不下 |
[46:56] | I’ve been saying that this election | 我可以预测这次的竞选 |
[46:58] | Would be won on the ground. | 就像是地面作战 |
[47:00] | And whoever has the best field operations will take it. | 谁的野外作战能力强谁就赢 |
[47:03] | It’s all about the turnout, and this is something– | 投票决定一切 |
[47:05] | What about bond? | Bond的情况怎么样? |
[47:14] | All right. Talk to you in a few. | 好的 待会再和你说 |
[47:17] | Bond’s running really strong against demper. | Bond给了Demper一下狠的 |
[47:20] | Looks like we might have a new state’s attorney. | 看来我们会有一名新的州检察官了 |
[47:22] | What does that mean for you? | 这对你来说意味着什么? |
[47:24] | Well, demper’s royce’s boy. | Demper是Royce的手下 |
[47:26] | Dare to get your hopes up, tommy. | 打起精神来 Tommy |
[47:29] | You know what? Let’s get outta here for awhile, | 这样吧? 我们出去透透气 |
[47:32] | Take a walk. | 出去走走 |
[47:55] | I’ll get your ass. | 你死定了 |
[48:22] | – Pretty. – A little ripe. | – 真美 – 发达的城市 |
[48:25] | Well, can’t do anything about the way the harbor smells. | 是啊 可惜不能为港口的臭味做点什么 |
[48:29] | People are gonna expect you to. | 人们会指望你做点什么 |
[48:31] | I guess. | 我想也是 |
[48:33] | – You sound confident. – I have a feeling. | – 你好像很有信心 – 我有预感 |
[48:44] | Could be a great city again. | 这个城市会再次繁华起来的 |
[48:48] | Pull some jobs in here. | 创造一些就业机会 |
[48:50] | People move back, fix up the houses. | 人们会搬回来 房子会有人住 |
[48:54] | It’s ringing again. | 手机又响了 |
[48:59] | Terri. | 是Terri |
[49:00] | – Maybe you should answer it. I don’t need an update every five minutes. | – 你应该接 – 我不需要每五分钟了解一次情况 |
[49:03] | – No, we should go anyway. – Do we have to? | – 我们应该回去了 – 就回去了? |
[49:05] | I’m sure they’re frantic. They don’t know where you are. | 我肯定他们现在慌了 找不到你在哪 |
[49:13] | Yeah? | 什么事? |
[49:15] | Taking a walk with my wife. | 在和我妻子散步 |
[49:24] | On our way. | 马上回来 |
[49:32] | Royce is conceding. | Royce妥协了 |
[49:35] | The west side precincts came in | 西边选区的结果出来了 |
[49:36] | And we pulled two outta five votes in some precincts. | 我们在其中一些选区得到了五分之二的票 |
[49:40] | We stole his base. | 我们抢了他的大本营 |
[49:43] | We won. | 我们赢了 |
[49:45] | Are we happy about that? | 这不是好消息吗? |
[49:50] | I think so. | 我想是的 |
[49:54] | I think we are. | 真是个好消息 |
[49:57] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[50:04] | You sure? | 你肯定? |
[50:27] | Thank you. Thank you. | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[50:35] | Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Please. | 谢谢你们 |
[50:39] | I want to thank you all for your hard work and dedication. | 感谢你们的贡献和付出 |
[50:42] | Give yourselves a hand. Come on. | 为你们自己鼓掌 来吧 |
[50:50] | I just got off the phone with mayor royce and councilman gray. | 我刚接到市长Royce和议员Gray的电话 |
[50:52] | They were very gracious. I asked for their help. | 他们都很亲切 我请求他们的帮助 |
[50:54] | I mean, we still have a general election to win. | 我的意思是 我们还要赢得大选 |
[51:00] | Is there a republican candidate For mayor in baltimore? I don’t know. I’m not sure. | 巴尔的摩有没有共和党的候选人 我不知道 我不清楚 |
[51:05] | But, assuming that we win, we still have– | 但是 就算我们赢了 |
[51:07] | We still have a lot of work to do to turn this city around, | 要使城市变样 我们依然有很长的路要走 |
[51:09] | And we need everyone– Everyone who’s willing to join us | 我需要你们每个人 愿意加入我们的每个人 |
[51:12] | In making a better baltimore for our children. | 为我们的后代 留下一个更好的巴尔的摩 |
[51:20] | I don’t want to make a long speech. Believe me. | 我不想发表什么长篇大论 相信我 |
[51:23] | You don’t want to hear it. I don’t want to make a long speech, | 你们也不愿意听吧 我不想说太多 |
[51:25] | So i’ll thank each of you individually. | 我会逐个感谢你们每一个人 |
[51:26] | But for tonight, let’s celebrate. | 但是今晚 就让我们好好庆祝一下 |
[51:38] | Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! Tommy! | |
[51:44] | – How you doin’? – Thanks. Hey. | – 你好吗? – 谢谢 |
[51:48] | Damond Damond. | |
[51:49] | I look forward to working with you, mr. Mayor. | 我期待和你一起共事 市长先生 |
[51:51] | Likewise. And congratulations to you, too. | 我也是 也要恭喜你 |
[51:53] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[51:55] | – I’m going home. – No, come on. Stay. I won’t be long. | – 我要回家了 – 别这样 留下吧 不会太久的 |
[51:58] | Yeah, you will. It’s your night. | 会的 这是属于你的夜晚 |
[52:04] | Tommy Tommy Tommy. Tommy. | |
[52:05] | Look what washed up on the beach. | 看看是谁赢了 |
[52:07] | Congratulations, mr. Mayor. | 恭喜你 Mayor先生 |
[52:09] | Just came by to wish you well. Looking forward to working with you. | 过来问个好 期待和你一起共事 |
[52:12] | Shouldn’t you be dead to me? | 你还敢出现在我面前? |
[52:14] | Sheee-It. I took it easy on you, son. | 别那么说 我对你很好了 孩子 |
[52:17] | I coulda had you for twice as much. | 我本来可以要你两倍的代价 |
[52:19] | You got off cheap. | 你赢的太容易了 |
[52:23] | He’s right. | 他说的对 |
[52:54] | Butchie sent us. | Butchie让我们来的 |
[53:06] | What you in for? | 你犯了什么事? |
[53:08] | I’m here on a 22-55. | 22-55条 |
[53:13] | I talked back. | 我倒过来 |
[53:21] | – Moolie: – Moolie. | – 黑瓜 – 黑瓜 |
[53:24] | – He said that in front of you? – He made a point of it, in fact. | – 他在你面前这样说? – 事实上 他说的有道理 |
[53:27] | You’re the one said i oughta shore up my base. | 是你说我必须要保住自己的大本营 |
[53:29] | – You didn’t call him on it? – The ironies of democracy. | – 你没那么叫他? – 对民主的讽刺 |
[53:32] | A vote’s a vote. And i never throw one back. | 一票就是一票 我可不会丢回去不要 |
[53:35] | Speaking of ballots, did you vote for me, norman? | 说到选票 你有投我一票吗 Norman |
[53:37] | The sanctity of the voting booth | 投票的神圣性 |
[53:39] | Is a cornerstone of american democracy. | 是美国民主的基石之一 |
[53:45] | – I gotta go. You need a ride? – Yeah. | – 我要走了 要送你一程吗? – 好啊 |
[53:48] | – Come here. You’re the best. – Thanks, norman. | – 来 你是最棒的 – 谢谢你 Norman |
[53:53] | – Yeah, take a break. – You got it. | – 休息几天吧 – 好的 |
[53:54] | – One day. Two days. – Come here, you. | – 一天 两天 – 来 |
[53:58] | – Be good. – I’m gonna call you. | – 保重 – 我会给你打电话的 |
[53:59] | I have a feeling you might. | 我知道你会 |
[54:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[54:15] | i should go, too. | 我也该走了 |
[54:17] | One for the road? | 再喝一杯? |
[54:19] | Sure. | 当然 |
[54:22] | – Scotch okay? – Sure. | – 苏格兰威士忌可以吗? – 当然 |
[54:30] | You know, i gotta admit, it feels good. | 我必须承认 感觉太棒了 |
[54:34] | You deserve it. | 你应得的 |
[54:36] | You worked hard. | 你那么努力 |
[54:38] | I did. I do. | 说的没错 |
[54:42] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | – 干杯 – 干杯 |
[54:50] | You know, when i took this job, you promised me a win bonus. | 我接受这份工作的时候 你答应过我赢了有奖励 |
[54:53] | Well, you earned it. | 那是你应得的 |
[55:20] | I can’t do this. Not now. | 我不能这么做 现在不能 |
[55:24] | come on, tommy. | 来嘛 Tommy |
[55:26] | You haven’t changed. | 你一点都没变 |
[55:28] | Hell, from what norman tells me, | 我从Norman那听说 |
[55:29] | You nearly fell off the campaign trail for a blonde | 你几乎为了一个金发小妞落选了 |
[55:33] | At the stonewall dinner two months ago. | 两个月前在Stonewall的晚宴上 |
[55:35] | He had to drag you out of the bar. | 他不得不把你拉出酒吧 |
[55:39] | It’s not that i don’t want to– | 并不是我不想要– |
[55:43] | you’re feeling a bit mayoral. Right. | 你现在是市长了 没错 |
[55:46] | You’re onstage now. | 你现在上位了 |
[55:49] | Tommy… Well, tommy… | |
[55:50] | four years is a long time for a fellow like you. | 四年对你来说可是很长的时间 |
[55:56] | This could be your last chance for a while. | 这也许是你我的最后一发了 |
[56:16] | You sure? | 你确定? |
[56:21] | Maybe you have learned something. | 也许你吸取了什么教训 |
[56:37] | Write me a check. | 给我写张支票 |