时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[01:14] | They got Honey Nut Cheerios in here? | 他们有蜂蜜果仁甜麦圈? |
[01:16] | Shit. | 靠 |
[01:27] | Yo, back the fuck up, motherfucker! | 喂 滚远点 狗娘养的 |
[01:29] | My man here saved my spot, yo. | 我兄弟给我留的位子 |
[01:40] | It’s a shame we don’t have more time together. | 真可惜咱没多少时间相处 |
[01:42] | We could have made us a couple of babies. | 不然能生几个娃了 |
[02:05] | Ain’t nobody see shit. | 大家啥都没看到哇 |
[02:14] | – How’s that for a message? – Not bad. | – 这信息传得怎么样? – 不赖 |
[02:17] | Except the price on your head ain’t for four figures it’s for five. | 问题是这下悬赏要你头的钱 不是四位数是五位数了 |
[02:20] | Shit. For that kind of money, I should have done you my own self. | 靠 那么值钱 不如我自己干掉你算了 |
[02:23] | So who’s doing the bounty? | 谁设我人头赏金? |
[02:25] | Who it is: A West Side player by the name of Marlo. | 一个西边来的玩家 叫Marlo |
[02:27] | Marlo? Can’t say I know the man. | Marlo 好像还真没听说过 |
[02:30] | He know you. | 他可认识你 |
[02:31] | Can you get me a phone call? | 能让我打个电话不 |
[02:32] | I can do you one better than that. | 比这更好的都行 |
[02:39] | Who you calling? | 你打给谁? |
[02:41] | – Police. – The police? | – 警察 – 警察? |
[02:45] | Man owe me a favor. | 那家伙欠我个人情 |
[04:34] | …crime, violence, drugs, | 犯罪 爆率 毒品 |
[04:37] | drug addiction, failing schools– | 毒瘾 失败的学校 |
[04:40] | all of these social problems in Baltimore City | 这些巴尔的摩的社会问题 |
[04:43] | over and over again. | 一再地出现 |
[04:45] | And on June 8th, when I had to write a column for the next day, | 6月8号 我在写一篇第二天的专栏 |
[04:48] | some statistics had just come out from the FBl showing | 刚巧看到FBI最新发布的数据 |
[04:52] | an uptick in some of Baltimore’s crime. | 提到巴尔的摩的犯罪率上升问题 |
[04:54] | And we also had a spate of five killings | 居然还接连发生了五起杀人案 |
[04:57] | in a two- or three-day period. | 也就是两三天里的事儿 |
[04:59] | And, you know, the idea of sitting down again | 于是 想到要坐下来 |
[05:02] | and writing another column on this subject– | 再写一篇关于这个话题的专栏– |
[05:05] | I don’t know if it is important. | 我不知道是否重要 |
[05:06] | But here I am a citizen of Baltimore, | 但我是巴蒂尔摩的一名市民 |
[05:08] | and I take my citizenship as seriously as I take my credentials as a columnist. | 我把市民身份和专栏作家的身份 看得一样重要 |
[05:12] | I said, “What am I gonna say? What can I say about this?” | 我说 我要说什么呢 能说些什么呢 |
[05:16] | If the killings continue– | 如果杀戮还将继续– |
[05:17] | between 250 and 300 homicides a year… | 一年250到300起凶杀案… |
[05:21] | – Top of the world. – Top of the world. | – 一步登天 – 一步登天 |
[05:24] | I knocked off an incumbent major, Tony. That ain’t easy. | 我推翻了现任市长 Tony 这可不是简单的事啊 |
[05:27] | National party has to take note of this. | 党组织不能够忘了你 |
[05:29] | Young and pretty as you are, I’m sure they’ve got ideas. | 像你这样年轻又帅气 他们自有安排 |
[05:33] | All you have to do now is run the city. | 你只管好好管理这城市 |
[05:36] | Tony, I’ve got to ask you something: | Tony 问你个事儿 |
[05:38] | Why didn’t you run again after the first term? I mean… | 你首次任期满了为啥不竞选连任 你看… |
[05:41] | nobody had the– the name you had, the organization. | 你的那些关系和组织 谁都没有 |
[05:45] | Let me tell you a story, Tommy. | 我给你讲个故事吧 Tommy |
[05:47] | The first day I became mayor, they sit me down at the desk– | 我当上市长的第一天 他们让我在桌前坐下 |
[05:51] | big chair and dark wood, | 大椅子 红木桌子 |
[05:54] | lots of beautiful things. | 好多漂亮玩意儿 |
[05:57] | I’m thinking, “How much better can it get?” | 我就想啦 还能往哪儿好了去哇 |
[06:00] | There’s a knock at the door in the corner of the room, | 结果房间一角有人敲门 |
[06:04] | and Pete comes walking in | Pete走了进来 |
[06:06] | carrying this gorgeous | 端着个华丽无比的 |
[06:08] | Sres silver bowl, hand chased. | 纯银做的碗 手工錾刻 |
[06:12] | It was this big. | 有这么大 |
[06:14] | “It’s from the unions,” he says. | “是工会送来的”他说 |
[06:16] | So I think it’s a present, | 我还以为是个礼物呢 |
[06:17] | something to commemorate my first day as mayor. | 祝贺我第一天坐上市长交椅 |
[06:21] | And he walks over, puts it on a desk. | 结果他走过来 往桌上一放 |
[06:24] | I look down at it. | 我低头一看 |
[06:26] | It’s disgusting. | 恶心死人 |
[06:28] | I said, “What the hell is this?” | 我说 “这啥玩意儿啊?” |
[06:31] | He said, “What the hell’s it look like?” | 他说 “你觉得它看起来像啥?” |
[06:34] | I said, “lt looks like shit. | 我说 “看起来像屎一样” |
[06:37] | “Well, what do you want me to do with it?” | “你让我拿它干嘛?” |
[06:39] | He says, “Eat it.” | 他说 “吃了它” |
[06:42] | “Eat it?” | “吃了它?” |
[06:43] | He says, “Yeah. | 他说 “对哇” |
[06:45] | “You’re the mayor. | “您是市长” |
[06:47] | “You’ve got to eat it.” | “你不吃谁吃” |
[06:49] | So, okay. It was my first day, | 好嘛 咱这不是第一天上任么 |
[06:51] | and Pete knows more than I do. | Pete好歹比我有经验 |
[06:53] | So I go at it. | 我就硬着头皮吃了呗 |
[06:55] | And just when I finish, there’s a knock on the door. | 我刚吃完 敲门声又响了 |
[06:59] | And in walks Pete carrying another silver bowl, | Pete又捧着个银碗走了进来 |
[07:02] | and this one’s from the blacks. “This too?” | 这次是黑人的 “又吃?” |
[07:05] | And he nods. I start eating. | 他点点头 我只能开吃 |
[07:08] | And when I’m finished, there’s another knock and another bowl. | 等我吃完 又敲门又来一个碗 |
[07:12] | This one’s from the Polacks. | 这次是波兰佬的 |
[07:14] | Then after that, one from the ministers. | 那之后又来个教会的 |
[07:18] | And you know what, Tommy? | 你知道吗 Tommy |
[07:19] | That’s what it is. | 就这么回事儿 |
[07:21] | You’re sitting, eating shit all day long, | 整天就是坐在那里 不停地吃屎 |
[07:23] | day after day, year after year. | 一天又一天 一年又一年 |
[07:26] | When I realized that, | 等我意识到以后 |
[07:27] | I decided being a downtown lawyer | 我决定还是做个商业律师吧 |
[07:31] | and seeing my family every night | 还能每晚见见家人 |
[07:33] | made for a fine life. | 享享天伦之乐 |
[07:36] | Just a fine life. | 天伦之乐啊 |
[07:48] | Man, everyone knows his nigga ain’t about to cop, is he? | 啥事儿让这黑鬼忙得屁颠殿的啊 |
[07:52] | Spider, Spider, hold on now. | Spider Spider 别走哇 |
[07:56] | Come on, man. | 等等啊 |
[07:59] | Why you ain’t come past my gym no more? | 你怎么不来我的健身房了? |
[08:02] | I been waiting on you for weeks now. | 我等了你几个礼拜了 |
[08:04] | Talk to me, son. | 你倒是说话呀 孩子 |
[08:06] | You ain’t my fuckin’ father. | 你他妈又不是我爹 |
[08:11] | What happened between me and your mom | 我跟你妈之间的事儿 |
[08:12] | ain’t got shit to do with you taking advantage of the gym. | 和你来用健身房没关系 |
[08:17] | Now, man, I’m just saying you one of my best, boy. | 年轻人 我只觉得你个好小子 |
[08:21] | Hell, if I thought it was gonna hurt you, I wouldn’t– | 要是我知道这会让你伤心 我也不会– |
[08:22] | Fuck you! Ain’t nobody gonna hurt me. | 放屁 谁也不能让我伤心 |
[08:25] | Fuck you. So step up and step off, unc. | 去死吧 赶紧走滚远点 爷叔 |
[08:28] | I got customers backing up. | 有客户能证明我说的 |
[08:33] | Dark horse, dark horse. | 黑马哟 黑马喂 |
[08:39] | Five, and five more. | 跟五个 再加五个 |
[08:41] | Shit. That’s what that does. | 靠 会这样啊 |
[08:45] | Principal Withers, please to the cafeteria. | Withers校长 请至食堂 |
[08:47] | Yo, last card down. Remember? | 喂 最后张牌朝下 忘了? |
[08:48] | Oh yeah. My bad. | 哦 对 我错了 |
[08:57] | Hey, guys. | 喂 我说 |
[08:58] | You know I don’t mind you coming up here most days to eat lunch, | 我同意你们平时上这儿来吃午饭 |
[09:02] | but I said you can’t be gambling. | 可我说了不允许赌博 |
[09:04] | Yo, Mr. Prezbo, | Prezbo老师 |
[09:05] | the quarter’s only a, you know, reminder | 这两毛五分是个 呃 提醒 |
[09:08] | to remind me that I got 25 shells. That’s all. | 提醒我有25个开心果 仅此而已 |
[09:12] | Come on, let’s see what you’ve got. | 来吧 看看你有什么牌 |
[09:14] | Dang. Flush. | 靠 同花顺 |
[09:16] | – But it don’t beat your three nines. – Yeah, it do. | – 可这打不过你三个九吧 – 打过呀 |
[09:18] | – It do? – It do. | – 打过? – 打过 |
[09:21] | It does. | 是打”得”过 |
[09:23] | Karim, you should have been more cautious with your bet. Figure the odds. | Karim 你下注该小心些 算算概率 |
[09:26] | Yo, it’s our lunch break. Don’t be schooling us now. | 靠 午间休息 别又来教训我们 |
[09:28] | Hold on. Let him talk. | 等等 让他说 |
[09:30] | Well, for starters, you have to get a count on the diamonds. | 首先 你得算算有多少方块 |
[09:35] | You know how many diamonds there are in a deck? | 你们知道一副牌有多少方块么 |
[09:38] | 13– that’s right. Cards is all about knowing the numbers. | 13 对了 玩牌就是数字游戏 |
[09:41] | With the numbers, you can calculate the odds. | 记住数字 你就能算概率了 |
[09:44] | Now, Michael had four diamonds showing. | 你看 Michael拿出来四张方块儿 |
[09:46] | Hold on. Wait. What about dice? | 等等 那色子呢? |
[09:49] | I mean, does dice have odds too? | 色子也有概率么 |
[09:51] | ‘Cause mostly that’s what we play. | 我们一般都玩色子的 |
[09:54] | Dice? Yeah. Sure. | 色子? 当然有啦 |
[09:57] | So, can you show us the odds of dice? | 你能教教我们色子的概率不? |
[09:59] | – Yeah, man. – Yeah, man. Teach us dice. | – 对哇 – 对 教我们色子吧 |
[10:01] | – That’d be hard, man. – For real. | – 那可就爽了 伙计 – 真的 |
[10:03] | Here comes that Jailhouse Rick. | 然后是那个坐牢鬼Rick |
[10:06] | The Braddock case? | Bradock那案子? |
[10:08] | I take it we now have permission to solve this fucking case, | 我以为现在我们不是能够结案了么 |
[10:12] | seeing as everyone’s finished voting. | 反正大家都投票完了 |
[10:14] | Solve away, you bold centurions. | 那就结呗 你们这些勇猛的百夫长 |
[10:24] | You don’t have work to do? | 你没事儿干? |
[10:28] | Not till I catch a fresh call, no. | 电话来前没事儿 |
[10:31] | How much can you sell that one for? | 这个能卖多少钱? |
[10:33] | Mint condition, 300. | 全新出售的话 300 |
[10:37] | Fuck me. I need a hobby. | 我靠 我也得培养个爱好了 |
[10:41] | That’s right, but he bucked on me. | 没错 可是他顶撞的我 |
[10:45] | I just thought he might have come back past once or twice. | 我想他总会回来一两次吧 |
[10:48] | Sherrod’s on a truant list, Mr. Cousins. | Sherrod在缺席名单上 Cousins先生 |
[10:50] | He hasn’t been back since the last time you brought him in. | 自从上次你带他来他就没出现过 |
[10:55] | Well, if he does come back past, can you tell him I’m looking for him at home, | 那 他要真回来了 您能不能告诉他我在家等他 |
[10:59] | and he can come home if he want? | 告诉他想回来就能回来? |
[11:02] | I apologize for taking your time. | 抱歉耽搁您时间了 |
[11:08] | I see you up here undercover. | 你是来卧底的吧 |
[11:10] | All right. Don’t worry, dawg. I’ll keep it close. | 好啦 别慌小子 我不会说的 |
[11:17] | Mrs. Donnelly? | Donnelly太太? |
[11:19] | Does the school have any kind of collection of board games– | 学校有没有什么棋牌游戏– |
[11:22] | Parcheesi, Trouble, Monopoly? | 双骰戏 烦棋 大富翁? |
[11:24] | You’re still teaching eighth-grade math, right? | 你不是教八年级数学的么? |
[11:26] | Trying. Yeah. | 这不想办法么 |
[11:35] | The book room downstairs. | 楼下藏书室 |
[11:37] | Stay on the curriculum, Mr. Pryzbylewski, | 别偏了大纲 Pryzbylewski老师 |
[11:39] | or you’ll have an area superintendent on our backs. | 免得招来个地区学督来盯着我们 |
[11:43] | Remember this, yo? | 记得这个么? |
[11:48] | Not in my case. | 这不是我的案子 |
[11:50] | Them boys working the case ain’t really in the mood to listen. | 管案子的那帮小子不听我说啊 |
[11:54] | As you can see, I still got the lady-lawyer marker, | 你看我跟这美女律师可是有约在先的 |
[11:56] | and if I recall, a police gun got fired a while back. | 别忘了 不久前有把警枪还开过火呢 |
[12:00] | Only reason I’m even here is because of that gun. | 我来这儿就是为了那枪的事儿 |
[12:03] | As far as llene Nathan goes, | 至于Ilene Nathan那边 |
[12:04] | she promised a get-out-of-jail-free on a small felony or two. | 她是承诺过一两桩案子能给你免罪金牌 |
[12:09] | This here is a taxpayer murder with an eyeball witness. | 这可是有目击证人的纳税人遭谋杀案 |
[12:13] | The eyeball witness is lying, yo. Come on now. | 目击证人说谎啊 搞什么 |
[12:16] | When have you ever known me to put my gun on anybody that wasn’t in the gang? | 你知道的 我怎么会朝不是帮派的人开枪? |
[12:18] | Oh. Omar. | 哦 Omar |
[12:19] | Old Face Andre is lying on me here. | 老脸皮Andre诬赖我 |
[12:22] | The store owner– now why would he lie? | 那个开店的 他干嘛要说谎? |
[12:24] | – Andre working a package out the store. – Ah. | – Andre的店还有别的生意 – 哈 |
[12:26] | Folk like that, they tend to bear a certain resentment toward folk like me. | 像那种人 多少都会恨咱这种人 |
[12:30] | If you didn’t do this, when you did others– | 就算这次不是你 那别的怎么说– |
[12:33] | shit, I got files on two open doubles last year. | 妈的 我还有去年两件双重谋杀没结呢 |
[12:37] | Shotgun shells at both scenes. | 两起现场都有猎枪弹壳 |
[12:42] | What about that stash-house gunfight? | 藏毒窝点的枪战又怎么说? |
[12:45] | Hmm? | 啊? |
[12:46] | What about Stringer Bell and his muscle dead in the warehouse? | Stringer Bell和保镖命丧仓库怎么说? |
[12:50] | If this one ain’t on you, another dozen probably are. | 就算这次你不栽 也要栽在其他十几件案子上 |
[12:54] | And if this one goes to court, you can tell that jury how wrong it is. | 如果这件案子上了法庭 你好歹还有个申辩的机会 |
[13:00] | Obviously, a guy’s alone before I swear to them on the stand. | 可是在站到宣誓台前我可是孤立无援啊 |
[13:06] | You leave me at courtside and I’m done. | 你让我出庭 我必死无疑 |
[13:08] | – You know that. – Yeah? | – 你懂的 – 哦? |
[13:09] | So you ain’t making friends. | 你梁子结了不少 |
[13:11] | I got a bounty on my head, man– five figures. | 有个设赏金想要我的头 五位数 |
[13:19] | If I would have known I’d be sharing quarters with all these boys, | 早知道我什么都和这帮兄弟分了 |
[13:23] | I probably wouldn’t have robbed so many of them. | 也不会剥削他们剥削得这么惨 |
[13:26] | Aw yeah, that golden rule. | 是哇 那可是金科玉律 |
[13:30] | Well, since you feeling all Biblical and righteous and all, you think on this: | 你觉得自己背负神圣使命充满正义什么的 可你好好想想 |
[13:34] | Now if Omar ain’t killed that delivery lady, somebody else did. | 那个送货的女人要不是Omar杀的 杀人凶手就另有其人 |
[13:38] | But you giving him a free walk right now, though, ain’t you? | 你这样可就让他逍遥法外了不是? |
[13:43] | A man got to have a code. | 做人要讲原则 |
[14:12] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[14:14] | Just the dice. | 就拿色子 |
[14:15] | Grab the dice from any game that has them. | 有色子的都拿出来 |
[14:28] | We’re using that third edition, right? | 我们上的是第三版 是吧? |
[14:32] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[14:34] | We’re using the third. What are the new fifth editions doing sitting down here in a box? | 是第三版 那这些第五版的扔在箱子里 算怎么回事? |
[15:07] | No way. | 不会吧 |
[15:10] | Big red, y’all. | 大红袍卖了哈 |
[15:11] | Big reds over here. | 大红袍便宜卖了 |
[15:22] | – What’s up, man? – Got your big yellow. | – 你好啊 伙计 – 卖大黄了哇 |
[15:25] | What’s up? | 今天怎样啊 |
[15:26] | Big yellow for you. | 大黄这儿买哈 |
[15:30] | Look at you, all business and shit. | 你看你一脸生意人样 |
[15:33] | Big yellow bird. | 卖大黄鸟哇 |
[15:36] | Yo, who you bumping with? | 你跟谁较劲儿呢? |
[15:39] | Ain’t no bump. | 没较劲 |
[15:40] | They got their corner, I got mine. | 他们站他们的街角 我站我的 |
[15:42] | Ain’t no thing. | 大家太平 |
[15:44] | You going up the gym today? | 你今天去健身房么? |
[15:47] | I might see you later. | 我有空过会儿去找你 |
[15:50] | Big yellow. Big yellow birds over here. | 大黄卖哟 卖大黄鸟了喂 |
[15:53] | – Well, maybe they with Marlo. – Ain’t with no one. | – 他们可能是跟Marlo的 – 谁都不跟 |
[15:56] | They’re just young’uns playing in this shit. | 一帮自己瞎掺和的小兔崽子 |
[15:58] | So what you want to do? | 你打算怎么办? |
[15:59] | Don’t want to mix here and bring the police to our shop. | 别在这儿闹事 小心把条子招咱店里来 |
[16:02] | When they step off, you follow. | 等他们撤了 你就跟上 |
[16:04] | – Bank ’em good. – What if they strut? | – 打他个落花流水 – 他们不服怎么办? |
[16:06] | Yellow, big yellow. | 黄鸟卖了 大黄鸟 |
[16:09] | Ain’t no need to pop no one, but they need a warning. | 爆头倒是不必 但要给他们个教训 |
[16:12] | Make sure they know we for real. | 让他们知道我们是来真的 |
[16:14] | * Brokeback man Brokeback right here * | 断背男卖了 断背男 |
[16:17] | * Fresh from the street Brokeback * | 新鲜出街的断背男 |
[16:19] | * Brokeback Brokeback * | 断背 断背 |
[16:20] | Big yellow bird. | 大黄鸟 |
[16:22] | Tried to bring out who was on me. | 我想找出谁盯着我 |
[16:24] | Led him to the train station. | 引他去了火车站 |
[16:28] | How that work? | 然后呢? |
[16:31] | Had the railroad police on me. | 让铁路警察抓了我 |
[16:34] | Couldn’t smoke. Guy was pulling the strings. | 烟都不让抽 这家伙有内线 |
[16:38] | You need a name. | 你得找出名字 |
[16:41] | You get that, I can run it down for you. | 有了名字 我才能帮你去查 |
[16:46] | I’ll get a name. | 会有名字的 |
[16:48] | Camera still there? | 摄像机还在你这儿? |
[16:51] | Steal that motherfucker. | 偷走那狗娘养的摄像机 |
[16:54] | No one speaks to it, then it’s the feds sniffing you out. | 如果没人找你问话 那就是FBI的在盯你 |
[16:58] | It’s only federals who’d be rich enough | 只有联邦探员钱多得流油 |
[16:59] | to lose a camera and not go to crying about it. | 掉了台摄像机也不至于大哭小叫 |
[17:03] | You steal that bitch and someone comes knocking, | 你偷了他 他上门找你 |
[17:06] | it’s local. | 那就是地方警察 |
[17:09] | Steal that bitch. | 偷走那杂种 |
[17:11] | See what comes. | 然后走着瞧 |
[17:15] | Hey, you know the boy used to be with me running these carts, | 你认识那个以前跟我一起推车的男孩么 |
[17:18] | go by the name of Sherrod? | 叫Sherrod的? |
[17:20] | I’m looking for him. I’ve got some good news. | 我在找他 我有好消息 |
[17:22] | So if you spot him, you know, tell him to come see me. | 要是你看见他 叫他来找我 |
[17:26] | That’s $9 for two, $10 for three. | 九块两张 十块三张 |
[17:29] | That’s $10 even too. That’s a good product. | 这也是十块 是好东西哇 |
[17:31] | Ain’t none of that alley shit. | 不是那种下三赖的垃圾 |
[17:32] | People walking in front of the camera waving– waving hello. | 走到镜头前招手说哈罗什么的 |
[17:35] | Them Chinese made that shit. | 那种中国佬做的垃圾 |
[17:36] | – Yeah. – No? | – 嗯 – 不要? |
[17:39] | Hey, bro. Much obliged. | 好兄弟 多谢了 |
[17:41] | It’s a good deal, good deal. | 好买卖啊 好买卖 |
[17:43] | Hey, remember to holler at my boy if you see him. | 嘿 看见我家小子别忘了叫他一声 |
[17:45] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:47] | All right, here we go! | 好吧 走起 |
[17:49] | Bubbles’ Depot for my people. | Bubbles大全 包君开眼 |
[17:52] | Bubbles’ll take care of your troubles. Ain’t no trouble yet. | Bubbles一抖 包君忘忧 包君忘忧哈 |
[17:58] | All right. All right. Take it easy, okay? | 好嘛 好嘛 别冲动 |
[18:00] | I know you remember me. | 我知道你记得我 |
[18:02] | All right, be cool with it. | 喂喂 冷静点 |
[18:04] | Give it up, nigga– | 交出来吧 黑鬼– |
[18:06] | that’s what I’m gonna say to you every time we meet. | 这话我以后见你一次说一次 |
[18:08] | Money or pills, don’t care which. | 钱还是药 有啥给啥 |
[18:11] | All right, all right. Cool. | 好啦 好啦 |
[18:13] | Cool. I’m getting it. | 给 我这不拿着么 |
[18:17] | See? | 给 |
[18:23] | Back down, yo. He’s in a hole. | 别抢了 人家怪可怜的 |
[18:37] | Motherfucker bad for business, man. | 小兔崽子 开门撞晦气 |
[18:40] | Y’all don’t take care of your neighborhood store? | 你们都不管街坊买卖了哇? |
[18:49] | What’s up? | 怎么了? |
[18:54] | Officer. | 警官 |
[18:58] | How you doing, Officer? Can you help me out please? | 您好哇 警官 能帮帮我吗? |
[19:00] | I just got robbed. | 我被抢劫了 |
[19:02] | Thank you, man. They all saw it. | 谢了大哥 他们都看到的 |
[19:03] | Everybody was here witnessing everything. | 这儿每个人都看到了 |
[19:08] | – Took your money? – Yeah, man. Same guy every day. | – 抢你钱了? – 对大哥 每天都是这家伙 |
[19:10] | you know? He went down the alley towards Payson Street. | 他穿过弄堂朝Payson大街去了 |
[19:13] | You can cut him off on Lafayette– | 你可以从Lafaette街截住他 |
[19:15] | You can’t sell on the street without a license. | 你没许可证不能在街上卖这个 |
[19:18] | And these movies– it’s copyright infringement. | 这些碟子 还是盗版的 |
[19:22] | – Come on, man. – That’s a hefty fine. | – 帮帮忙啊 兄弟 – 这可是要重罚的 |
[19:31] | That’s my 10– | 老子的十块啊– |
[19:35] | Are you gonna rob me too? | 连你都要抢我? |
[19:37] | That’s what you’re gonna do? You rob me also? | 你也下得了手 你也要抢我? |
[19:39] | Baltimore’s finest right here. Thank you. | 巴尔的摩的公民多有保障啊 谢了您嘞 |
[19:51] | Everybody gather up, all right? | 大家都过来一下 |
[19:55] | Everybody take five and gather up. | 大家休息五分钟 都过来下 |
[20:11] | Mike, get in here too. | Mike 你也过来 |
[20:13] | I want everybody that uses the gym to hear this now. | 我要所有来用健身房的人都听到 |
[20:20] | Most of y’all know I came home after being in a long time. | 你们大都知道我进去很久才出来 |
[20:25] | And some of y’all– | 你们中的有些人– |
[20:27] | shit, all of y’all probably seen me welcoming the attentions | 妈的 所有人大概都知道我同来这里的某位女士 |
[20:30] | of some of the ladies who’ve come past. | 有比较亲密的往来 |
[20:33] | Easy. | 别笑 |
[20:37] | Now, | 现在 |
[20:38] | I realize that some of these ladies is your relations. | 我知道了其中某些女士是你们的亲戚 |
[20:42] | I ain’t mean to disrespect y’all | 我真不是存心让你们难堪 |
[20:44] | or have any feelings hurt. | 或者伤害你们感情 |
[20:48] | All y’all come in here to | 你们来这儿 全都是为了 |
[20:49] | learn a sport and better yourselves. | 学一项运动 做更好的自己 |
[20:52] | Ain’t no need for me to get in the way of that. | 别让我妨碍了实现这个目的 |
[20:59] | All right. | 好了 |
[21:06] | And if your witness is in the game, and Omar jacked him up good– | 假如你的目击证人牵扯在内 而Omar揭发了他– |
[21:09] | – What the fuck is this? – Hey, Crutch, I’m just asking. | – 你什么意思你? – 喂 老拐 我只是问问而已 |
[21:11] | Is he kin to you or what? | 他是你家亲戚啊 |
[21:12] | Vernon, man, you ran the sheet on that Old Face, right? | Vernon 你录了那个老脸皮的口供是吧 |
[21:15] | Yeah. He was an asshole. So what? | 对 他人是混蛋 那又怎样? |
[21:16] | So what? What’s the history? | 什么怎样 这人历史如何 |
[21:18] | Do we come behind your casework talking this kind of shit? | 我们有背着你翻你案子的老底么 |
[21:21] | – Aw. – Do we? | – 喂 – 有么? |
[21:22] | – Come on. – No. Fuck you, Bunk. | – 好好说 – 好你妈 Bunk |
[21:24] | – Fuck you. – Fuck you. | – 操你妈 – 操你妈 |
[21:41] | Soon as he comes out the gym, yo, bank his ass, man. | 他一从健身房出来 就给他两下子 |
[21:44] | Make sure that nigga’s shook. | 好好教训下那黑鬼 |
[21:49] | You thought I wouldn’t handle it. | 你以为我会置之不理么 |
[21:52] | Some of us are in need of some reproof. | 咱们中的有些人得重新划清地盘 |
[21:54] | I don’t know about all this beefin’, man. | 这种争来争去的我真不明白 |
[21:56] | What, you scared, nigga? | 怎么 你怕了 黑鬼? |
[22:00] | We need to pump your ass up some more. | 看来得给你鼓鼓劲 |
[22:15] | Game on. | 行动 |
[22:25] | You coming round the way tomorrow? | 你丫明天还来不? |
[22:27] | I think you should stay off that spot. | 聪明的明天就离那块儿远点 |
[22:29] | Bitch, I’m talking to you! | 杂种 我跟你说话呢 |
[22:31] | Man, fuck you. | 靠 草泥马 |
[22:32] | Fuck! | 干! |
[22:37] | Mouthing don’t work for you, nigga. | 识相的就别吃这碗饭 黑鬼 |
[22:41] | Whoa whoa whoa. | 喂喂喂 |
[22:43] | Y’all have got to take this shit out of the front of my door. | 你们别在我大门口撒野 |
[22:52] | Namond, go inside. | Namond 进屋去 |
[22:53] | Man, fuck you! | 靠 干你妈! |
[22:56] | Hey, I feel you, man. Ain’t no beef here, though, | 好了 我知道了 可这没什么好争的 |
[22:59] | all right? | 行了吧? |
[23:04] | Go inside, man. | 进去 伙计 |
[23:12] | Yo, what happened to your boy? | 哟 你怎么了 |
[23:15] | What the fuck happened to you? | 怎么回事啊 |
[23:16] | Ain’t nothing. You need to see how the other nigga look. | 没事 你该看看另一个黑鬼什么惨样 |
[23:18] | – Who was that? – Ain’t nothing. | – 那谁啊 – 没事 |
[23:20] | I can handle that fool. You ain’t have to step too. | 我能对付得了那白痴 不用你插手 |
[23:22] | Aw shit, no! You had everything under control. Look at your face! | 啥呀 对付得了个头 你看看你的脸! |
[23:26] | Course, I recognize the other boy was high as all hell. | 那个男孩嗑了药才来的 |
[23:29] | And anything can jump off when it’s like that, you know. | 嗑成那样什么事情都有可能发生 |
[23:31] | Yeah, and he’d have been on his ass if you ain’t mixed in. | 要不是你插手他早就屁股开花了 |
[23:43] | What’s going on? He into something? | 怎么回事 他惹什么事了 |
[23:46] | Ain’t none of my business. Yours either. | 不关我的事 也不关你的事 |
[23:55] | Seriously, you guys ran a hell of a campaign– | 说真的 你们的竞选有声有色啊– |
[23:59] | no let-up, a lot of heart. | 毫不松懈 尽心尽力 |
[24:00] | – I’ll second that. – Yeah. | – 这点我同意 – 是 |
[24:02] | I liked the shit when you trotted out that witness story during the debate. | 我尤其喜欢你辩论时 扔出那个目击证人的故事 |
[24:06] | What about the fucking last-minute fliers and me and the slum lord | 那些最后关头放出来的我和黑帮大佬们 |
[24:08] | doing a tango on the courthouse steps? | 在法院台阶上跳探戈的宣传单怎么说 |
[24:11] | Wait. | 等等 |
[24:12] | Parker, who was behind that? | Parker 这事儿到底谁的主意? |
[24:14] | I didn’t see no Royce authority line. | 我可没见Royce的授权书 |
[24:16] | Well? | 怎么样? |
[24:23] | Tommy, enough of the bullshit, hmm? | Tommy 玩笑开够了 |
[24:26] | What the hell are we waiting for? | 我们还在等什么 |
[24:28] | Bring your ass around here and try out the big chair. | 屁股挪过来 试试这张宝座 |
[24:30] | Come on. Come on around here. | 来吧 快过来 |
[24:34] | I’m not even Mayor-Elect. | 我连候选市长都还不是呢 |
[24:35] | General election’s still a few weeks away. | 大选还有好几个星期 |
[24:37] | You don’t beat Crawford in a city where we outnumber | 要是你在这个我们跟共和党人数 |
[24:40] | Republicans nine to one, you don’t deserve the fucking job. | 九比一的城市里还打不过Crawford 你也不配干这行了 |
[24:44] | Now, get on around here. | 好了 快过来吧 |
[24:49] | If I lose the general election, I’ll just blame Norman here. | 要是大选我输了 我可就怪Norman了 |
[24:52] | He’s taking over from Terri D’Agostino. | 是他接替的Terri D’Agostino |
[24:54] | yeah, She did good for you. | 嗯 她是干得不错 |
[24:56] | Yeah, she did. The national noticed. | 的确不错 党中央都注意到了 |
[24:57] | She’s back at D.C.C.C. Iooking to target red-state delegations. | 她回民主党国会竞选委员会去了 专盯着那些红色之州的代表们 |
[25:00] | After what she pulled off, I hope she got a win bonus. | 凭她的成绩 我希望她得到好好的奖励 |
[25:03] | Hell, yeah. They gave her my share too. | 那自然 我的那份他们也给她了 |
[25:05] | Wouldn’t you know it? | 你难道不知道么 |
[25:07] | Tommy, whatever you need going forward | Tommy 你想干什么就去干 |
[25:11] | for the general election, for the transition– | 大选也好 过渡也好– |
[25:13] | I want to hit the ground running, so I’m gonna need to learn the agencies, | 我想立足基层 所以我需要了解各个机构 |
[25:16] | the budgets, the problems– all of it. | 预算 问题 所有一切 |
[25:19] | Wherever you want to go, whatever you want to look at. See to it. | 不管你想去哪里 想查什么 尽管放手去干 |
[25:22] | It’s a hell of a goddamn job. | 多好一工作啊 |
[25:25] | Halfway glad to get out. I’m gonna miss it. | 真高兴退出一半了 我会想念它的 |
[25:48] | Braddock case running you in circles? | 为Braddock那案子在兜圈子 |
[25:52] | Whole day was a waste of time. | 今儿个一天都白跑了 |
[25:54] | Why not talk to Wardell himself? | 干嘛不和Wardell本人谈谈呢 |
[26:01] | Ask him if he killed the witness against him. | 问他是不是他杀了指认他的证人 |
[26:04] | If he read the newspapers, he already knows he’s a suspect. | 他要是看报纸 就该知道自己是嫌疑人 |
[26:07] | Will he take a polygraph? Call his lawyer. | 看他肯不肯用测谎仪 打电话给他律师 |
[26:11] | Tell him they’re about to shift the narcotics case over to the federal court | 跟他说毒品的案子就要转交联邦法庭了 |
[26:13] | because a state witness was murdered. | 就因为公诉方目击证人被谋杀了 |
[26:17] | Tell him if his client doesn’t cooperate, | 跟他说要是他的当事人不合作 |
[26:19] | he’s looking at mandatory minimums and no parole. | 判刑是逃不掉的 还不能假释 |
[26:22] | The feds don’t want drug cases anymore, | 联邦法庭才不会接毒品案子呢 |
[26:25] | especially not a case that’s gonna fall apart without a key witness. | 尤其是没了关键证人无法进行的案子 |
[26:28] | Bluff. What have you got to lose? | 吓唬呗 你有啥好怕的 |
[26:31] | Maybe he blows the box. Maybe he passes. | 也许测出点什么 也许没结果 |
[26:34] | But he talks a bit either way, | 可只要他开口 不管说啥 |
[26:38] | and you, Detective, get to listen. | 你 警探大人 只管听着 |
[26:43] | The fuck am l looking at here? | 这看的是啥? |
[26:48] | Birds… I think. | 鸟吧 我猜 |
[26:50] | You see that there? I think that’s a wing flapping. | 你看那个 我看是拍翅膀呢 |
[27:09] | Shit. Fuck! | 我操 |
[27:20] | Fuck it anyway, man! | 干死他老娘 |
[27:25] | Mr. Bond? | Bond先生? |
[27:26] | Hey. Call me Rupert. | 嗨 叫我Rupert |
[27:29] | Thanks for coming over. | 谢谢你过来 |
[27:30] | Try to get a running start, meeting with my unit chiefs. | 我正在准备下一轮选举 跟几个部门头头见下面 |
[27:32] | No problem. | 没问题 |
[27:36] | Congratulations on the election result. | 这次选举结果出来 恭喜您了 |
[27:38] | You’ll be coming in with quite a mandate. | 你无疑将获得显著的授权 |
[27:40] | Maybe so. | 也许吧 |
[27:43] | So, how can I help you with the transition? | 在过渡期间我有什么能帮忙的吗 |
[27:46] | There’s not a lot of high-end narcotics cases in the pipeline, | 在审当中高端的毒品案子不是很多 |
[27:49] | – and major crimes– – We’ll cut it for political reasons. | – 还有重大刑事案件– – 出于政治原因这个暂且不谈了 |
[27:52] | Once the polls put me up there with Demper, | 自从民调结果显示我和Demper势均力敌 |
[27:54] | people started whispering in my ear. | 就有人在我耳边吹风 |
[27:57] | And I also heard about your subpoenas– | 我也听说你传讯的事情了– |
[28:00] | Andy Krawczyk Clay Davis Andy Krawczyk, Clay Davis. | |
[28:02] | Sir, I didn’t intend– | 先生 我不是故意– |
[28:04] | To go after a couple of Royce’s money men four weeks before a primary election? | 在大选前四个星期追着Royce的几个金主? |
[28:09] | Yeah. I think you’re wasted in narcotics. | 嗯 我看你干缉毒真是浪费了 |
[28:13] | Let me guess– | 我猜您是想 — |
[28:14] | How about V.C.U. as Unit Chief? | 当V.C.U的行动组负责人怎么样 |
[28:19] | – What? – Violent Crimes Unit. | – 啥? – 暴力犯罪小组 |
[28:22] | How about you take that over for me? | 你替我接管那个怎样? |
[28:24] | Carcetti ran on a platform of dropping the murder rate, | Carcetti以降低谋杀率为平台 |
[28:27] | so V.C.U. is where the sparks are gonna fly, right? | 那V.C.U就是兵家必争之地不是吗 |
[28:31] | You’re putting me in charge of all homicide prosecutions? | 您让我负责所有谋杀公诉? |
[28:37] | What about llene Nathan? | 那Ilene Nathan呢? |
[28:38] | She’s moving up to Second Deputy. | 她升到第二副总了 |
[28:45] | I came in here ready to get bounced down to misdemeanors or worse. | 我本来还以为要被踢去轻案组或更糟 |
[28:49] | Why would you think that? | 你怎么会那么想 |
[28:51] | The subpoenas and the fact that Demper– | 经过传讯这些事还有Demper– |
[28:54] | Demper lost the election. | Demper毕竟在选举中输了 |
[28:56] | I won. | 我赢了 |
[28:58] | And I admire your courage, if not your loyalty. | 我羡慕你的勇气 或者不如说忠诚 |
[29:02] | Lester Lester. | |
[29:04] | Excuse me? | 什么? |
[29:06] | Forgive me. | 请原谅 |
[29:08] | V.C.U. is great. | V.C.U太好了 |
[29:11] | I’m more than ready to work murders for you, Mr. Bond. | 我时刻准备着为您处理谋杀案问题 Bond先生 |
[29:14] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:16] | Rupert. | 叫我Rupert |
[29:18] | But now she’s told police | 现在她又告诉警察 |
[29:20] | sex was consentual on Paul and Monnel only. So… | 说只有跟Paul和Monnel睡是自愿的 |
[29:24] | – So, Randy– – He’ll be back tomorrow. | – 那Randy– – 他明天回来 |
[29:27] | – And the thing with the police? – It’s out of my hands. | – 那警察那边呢? – 这我可管不着 |
[29:30] | Turn it down, ladies. | 安静点 姑娘们 |
[29:33] | Quanice, lose the gum. | Quanice 口香糖吐了 |
[29:39] | Okay. Settle down. | 好了 都坐好 |
[29:41] | Mr. Prezbo! What’s he doing with a computer? | Prezbo老师! 计算机是干嘛的 |
[29:44] | We’re gonna have a computer in the class for special projects, | 我们有些特殊课题会用到计算机 |
[29:48] | – and another thing– – Dang! They all new and shit. | – 另外 – 靠 他妈够新的哇 |
[29:51] | Leave the old ones on your desks, | 旧版就留在桌子上 |
[29:53] | and put your names on the box on the inside cover of the new ones. | 在新版内页的框里写上你们的名字 |
[29:57] | Okay. Did anyone have any trouble with the homework? | 好吧 大家做回家作业都有困难吗 |
[30:01] | – Charlene? – I didn’t get it. | – Charlene? – 我做不来 |
[30:04] | – Didn’t get what? – None of it. | – 什么做不来 – 一点都做不来 |
[30:10] | Michael? Michael? | |
[30:18] | That’s great. Good job. | 很好 做得好 |
[30:21] | Come on, eh? | 搞毛啊 |
[30:25] | Calvin, is this your work? ‘Cause it looks like someone else’s. | Calvin 这是你做的吗 看上去像别人做的 |
[30:28] | No, I did my work. | 没 我自己做的 |
[30:30] | Okay. Next time, try to remember not to copy Quanice’s name at the top. | 好吧 下次记得别把Quanice的名字也抄上去 |
[30:36] | All right. Did everybody get a new textbook? | 好 大家都拿到新书了么? |
[30:38] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[30:39] | Great. Okay. | 很好 好 |
[30:41] | Well, for now at least, you can get those out of sight. | 大家可以暂时把书放一边了 |
[30:44] | – Whoa! – That’s right! | 好哇 |
[30:47] | Namond, why aren’t you in uniform? | Namond 你怎么没穿校服 |
[30:52] | Why did you decide not to wear it? | 为什么决定不穿呢 |
[30:53] | I ain’t in my right class, so ain’t no need for a uniform. | 又不是在自己班里 穿什么校服啊 |
[30:57] | Interesting. | 有意思 |
[30:59] | Why you always write down everything we say? | 你干嘛把我们写的每句话都记下来 |
[31:02] | Trying to get inside our heads or something? | 想猜我们的想法还怎么的 |
[31:04] | You trying to get into mine? | 你现在是想猜我的想法么 |
[31:06] | Chandra, do you think this is a beauty salon or a classroom? | Chandra 你以为这里是美容院还是教室啊 |
[31:12] | Darnell, why didn’t you wear your uniform? | Darnell 你又为什么不穿校服呢? |
[31:15] | I meant to. I did. | 我也想的 真的 |
[31:17] | Yeah, but after a quart of vodka, | 是啊 但一夸脱伏特加下去 |
[31:19] | it’d be hard to know what color shirt you’re supposed to be wearing. | 谁还记得清该穿什么颜色的衣服啊 |
[31:23] | And you find that funny, Namond? | 你觉得这很好笑么 Namond? |
[31:25] | Man, fuck you. | 靠 操你 |
[31:28] | Darnell has a drinking problem, and Namond, we believe, | Darnell有酗酒问题 Namond嘛我们觉得 |
[31:31] | – suffers from conduct-disorder issues. – Fuck you. | – 有挑衅性品行障碍 – 我操 |
[31:34] | Yeah, he’s got a mouth on him. | 他那张嘴是够呛 |
[31:35] | Chandra, is it necessary to comb your hair in class? | Chandra 你真有必要在教室里梳头么 |
[31:38] | Fuck you, cheese-faced bitch! | 去死 丑脸的婊子 |
[31:40] | – I should tell you– – You ain’t tellin’ nobody nothing! | – 我只不过想跟你说… – 放你他娘的狗屁 |
[31:43] | Yeah. You know, I was wondering why she was in the class. She seemed so– | 嗯 我还在想她怎么回来的呢 看着挺… |
[31:45] | – Chandra, listen to me. – Oppositional defiant personality. | – Chandra 听我说 – 对立挑衅性人格 |
[31:48] | Get the fuck out of my face, bitch! | 你他妈给我滚 婊子 |
[31:50] | I’m sorry you’re having a bad day, | 我很遗憾你今天心情不好 |
[31:52] | but you’re gonna have to take a little walk with Miss Mason. | 但是请你跟Mason小姐出去走一圈 |
[31:56] | Come back when you’ve pulled it all back together again. | 等你冷静下来了再回来 |
[31:58] | Damn. It’s bye-bye time for my girl Chandra. | 靠 咱丫头Chandra玩完喽 |
[32:01] | Yeah, you think? | 哦 是么? |
[32:04] | Then to reiterate, this is a polygraph examination– | 重申一下 这是一次测谎试验 |
[32:08] | non-admissible, and the answers to all questions are regarded | 非法定程序 所有问题的答案 |
[32:11] | as a proffer with a limited grant of immunity. | 作为辅助证据 仅有有限的参考价值 |
[32:14] | – Agreed. – Okay. | – 同意 – 好 |
[32:15] | To begin, please answer yes to a series of questions | 首先 请对以下所有问题回答”是” |
[32:19] | regardless of whether or not that answer is correct. | 无论实际答案是否正确 |
[32:22] | – Is your name Anthony Wardell? – Yeah. | – 你的姓名是Anthony Wardell么? – 对 |
[32:25] | And you’re from Baltimore, Maryland? | 你来自马里兰州的巴尔的摩么? |
[32:27] | Right now I’m over at City Jail, but I’m from East Side. | 我现在关在市立监狱 但我的确是东区人 |
[32:29] | So your answer is? | 所以你的答案是? |
[32:31] | Yeah, I’m from Baltimore. | 对 我是巴尔的摩人 |
[32:32] | Are you female? | 你是女性么? |
[32:34] | Fuck is wrong with– my bad. | 你他妈脑子有病 — 抱歉 |
[32:37] | Yeah, I’m a bitch. | 对 我是个婊子 |
[32:46] | – Hey, sweet thing. – Chandra. | – 嘿 小妞儿 – Chandra |
[32:49] | We’re working on our short essay. | 我们在写小论文 |
[32:51] | – If you– – Diamonds are a girl’s best friend. | – 请你 – 钻石是女人最好的朋友 |
[32:54] | Need to get down to lay down. | 想要发财 先得剥光 |
[32:55] | Namond, if you don’t stop, I’m gonna have to ask you to leave class. | Namond 如果你不住嘴 我就要把你请出去了 |
[33:00] | See you sad-ass motherfuckers in about three days– | 你们这帮倒霉蛋 三天以后见啦 |
[33:02] | You’re leaving class, not school. | 请出教室 不能离校 |
[33:04] | What? | 啥? |
[33:09] | What about now, bitch? Huh? Huh? | 这样怎么着 婊子 啊 啊 |
[33:13] | That’s not necessary, Namond. | 这样毫无必要 Namond |
[33:15] | Oh, you gonna suspend me? | 哦 你要让我停学? |
[33:16] | We’re gonna have a little talk. | 我们需要谈一下 |
[33:19] | Man, fuck y’all. I know the rules. | 靠 去死吧 我知道你们的规矩 |
[33:21] | You’ve got to suspend me. School’s got to have rules. | 你一定得停我学 学校有规定的 |
[33:25] | He’s right. You’ve got to have rules. | 他说得对 总该有规矩的 |
[33:26] | Can’t just be throwing that shit out. | 不能就这么把他扔出去了 |
[33:27] | The point is: I can call it like you want. | 关键在于 你让我说什么我就能说什么 |
[33:30] | You want him to pass? He passed. | 你说他过了吧 他就过了 |
[33:31] | You want him to come up inconclusive, he’s inconclusive. | 你让我说他结果可疑吧 那就可疑 |
[33:34] | What the fuck kind of science is that? | 这他妈算什么科学啊 |
[33:36] | Come on. Did he blow the box or not? | 他到底是测出来说谎了没有啊 |
[33:38] | I’m here for you, Detective. | 我听您的 警探 |
[33:42] | You know what we use the polygraph for? Leverage. | 你知道我们为何要做测谎 搞点筹码啊 |
[33:45] | To get him in here and fuck with him. | 把他弄进来好好搞搞脑子 |
[33:50] | No wonder this shit’s inadmissible. | 难怪这没有法律效力呢 |
[33:59] | Let me guess. | 叫我看 |
[34:01] | They’re out in the hall and Swatowski is telling them | 他们站外面 Swatowski告诉他们 |
[34:03] | that he can make it go any way they want. | 他可以按照他们的想法出结果 |
[34:05] | If you think that’s how we play it, then why let your client– | 要是你觉得我们在耍手段 干嘛还让你的客户– |
[34:08] | Because you know there’s not much case left | 因为你们知道已经没什么官司好打了 |
[34:10] | now that your witness is dead. | 你的目击证人都死了 |
[34:12] | I don’t need to expose him to a federal charge if I can avoid it. | 如果我能避免 当然不会让他去上联邦法庭 |
[34:15] | And because even if Swatowski bends it for our ears, | 何况就算Swatowski听你们的 |
[34:20] | he’s let you know that Mr. Wardell here did not blow the box. | 这也是他在暗示Wardell先生没有说谎 |
[34:24] | Yo, I wouldn’t kill me. | 换做是我 就不会想置我于死地 |
[34:26] | Even if it flips on me, I ain’t gonna do shit to the man. | 就算测出我说谎 人也不是我杀的 |
[34:29] | Why not? | 怎讲? |
[34:30] | My moms and his– they’re, like, cousins. | 我妈跟他妈 跟表姐妹似的 |
[34:32] | Came up together in the Latrobe, you know? | 当初一块儿上Latrobe来 |
[34:35] | I’ve been knowing him since, like, Head Start and shit. | 我跟他 那是打从娘胎就认识哇 |
[34:38] | But he was gonna testify. | 可他本要指认你 |
[34:40] | What am I looking at on the first conviction on this kind of waive? | 凭那案子 就算我认了罪又能判多久 |
[34:42] | Seven, eight? Shit, I’ll be out in three and a half. | 七年 八年 操 最多三年半就能出去了 |
[34:46] | You think I’m gonna kill my mom’s cousin’s boy for three and a half? | 你觉得我为了三年半 就要杀我娘小姐妹的儿子? |
[34:51] | I know that man helped get himself elected | 我知道他毛遂自荐 |
[34:52] | claiming that I did me like that, but please. | 要指认我干了这些那些的 |
[34:59] | Bum-ass motherfucker was gonna testify against me, | 可他不出来 别的混蛋也要指认我 |
[35:02] | and I swear to God I feel bad he’s dead. | 我向老天发誓他死了我很难过 |
[35:06] | I do. | 真的 |
[35:08] | Hey, llene | 嘿 llene |
[35:11] | I’ve been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你呢 |
[35:16] | Omar Little Omar Little. | |
[35:17] | From Bird’s trial a couple of years ago. | 几年前Bird那案子给的 |
[35:19] | – The stickup boy. – Mm-hmm. | – 那个抢劫的小子 – 嗯 |
[35:21] | He’s in City Jail on a felony murder. | 他因为一起重大杀人案被关在市立监狱里 |
[35:24] | Store robbery, West Side. | 商店抢劫 西区的 |
[35:26] | When I gave him the card, I told him it was for a light felony at best. | 我给他这张卡片 最多是免个小偷小摸的 |
[35:29] | Yeah, of course, | 是 话是没错 |
[35:31] | but he needs to get writ out of B.C.D.C. | 可他得拿到张调令调出市拘留所 |
[35:34] | and put in protective custody somewhere else. | 放到哪里保护性拘留起来 |
[35:36] | He’s sharing his address with about 800 other guys | 他现在呆的地方有八百壮汉对他虎视眈眈 |
[35:38] | who have seen the business end of his shotgun. | 个个都巴不得他早点横死枪口 |
[35:40] | Why do you care? | 关你什么事? |
[35:41] | I’m pretty sure he’s being set up. | 我相信他是被人算计了 |
[35:43] | Really? How does that play with the rest of the guys in the squad room? | 真的 刑侦队里其他人也这么认为? |
[35:46] | Look, all I’m asking is that you move him to some county detention center | 我只求你把他送到什么县级拘留所 |
[35:50] | at least until I have a chance to work back up on this thing. | 至少等到我想办法回案子上来了再说 |
[35:54] | Now, this card ought to buy him that much. | 这张名片这点人情总够用吧 |
[36:00] | Is Hartford County Detention Center quiet enough? | Hartford县拘留所够安静了吧? |
[36:03] | – Yeah. – Go pick up a writ in my office | – 行 – 去我办公室拿张调令吧 |
[36:05] | and tell Mr. Little my debt’s paid. | 告诉Little先生我不欠他什么了 |
[36:09] | The fact is that homicides are off | 事实证明 今年西区的凶杀案 |
[36:11] | 14% in the West Side this year. | 降低了14个百分点 |
[36:14] | But I’m not gonna stand here and take credit for that | 但我不会站在这儿沾沾自喜 |
[36:16] | when all other U.C.R. felonies are up. | 尤其是其他犯罪统一报告都在上升 |
[36:18] | Why not, Major? | 何出此言呢 警司? |
[36:19] | A wise man once told me years ago when I wasn’t even a sergeant | 我连警长都不是的时候 曾经有位智者告诉过我 |
[36:22] | that you should never take credit when the crime rate drops | 当犯罪率下降的时候你决不可居功 |
[36:26] | unless you want to take the blame when it rises. | 除非你打算在犯罪率上升的时候吃瘪 |
[36:31] | Atten-hut. Mayor-Elect is on deck. | 立正 未来市长驾到 |
[36:34] | Please, back to what you’re doing. I’m just a councilman here to observe. | 请大家该干嘛干嘛 我只是作为议员来视察 |
[36:38] | At ease, gentlemen. | 稍息 各位 |
[36:40] | Major Daniels, continue your presentation. | Daniels警司 请继续发言 |
[36:43] | In any event, rather than allow my post cars to patrol, | 一般而言我都让一辆两人警车在 贩毒最厉害的几个街角蹲点 |
[36:46] | I put two-man cars in the post with the worst drug corners: | 而不是让他们开着满大街巡逻 |
[36:49] | Edmonson Avenue, Poplar Grove, | Edmonson大道 Poplar路 |
[36:53] | Fayette and Baltimore Streets, | Fayette和Baltimore大街 |
[36:55] | North Avenue. | 北方大道 |
[36:58] | Now, if nothing else, a two-man car is more aggressive, | 不说其他 两人警车具有足够的威胁性 |
[37:01] | and that helps push it away from the most volatile corners, | 可将交易赶出这些最为活跃的场所 |
[37:04] | – which may be having an effect. – Just pushing it? | – 可能就是这点起了作用 – 赶出就行了? |
[37:07] | I’m not devoting my resources to cheap street arrests, Commissioner. | 我不会浪费警力在追捕廉价的街头犯罪上 总督 |
[37:11] | Instead, I’m trying to bring every officer I can | 相反 我正想办法集中警力 |
[37:13] | to bear on making quality felony cases. | 来对付重大刑事案件 |
[37:16] | I could do more but, well, it’s my opinion | 我本可以做更多 但是以我之见 |
[37:19] | that not enough of the troops I have are sufficiently trained | 我手下的部队中 缺乏训练有素的警员 |
[37:21] | to properly investigate such cases. | 来有效调查此类案件 |
[37:23] | Major, you just insulted your command. | 警司 你这是在侮辱你的长官 |
[37:26] | Respectfully, sir, too many of my people have spent years | 无意冒犯 长官 我手下太多人长年累月 |
[37:30] | chasing street-level arrests while they grab bodies and make stats. | 在街上抓小混混 扑倒扭打这个他们在行 |
[37:33] | But that doesn’t teach you how to write a proper warrant | 但这并不代表他们会写合格的逮捕令 |
[37:35] | or testify properly as to probable cause | 或者对事因做出合理的举证 |
[37:38] | or use, and not get used by an informant. | 或者如何利用线人而不是被线人利用 |
[37:41] | I wish it were otherwise. | 我真心希望事不至此 |
[37:42] | But if I’m chasing felony cases, | 但如果要追查重罪 |
[37:44] | I can only bring a minority of my officers to bear. | 我手下只有少数警官能够胜任 |
[37:47] | – You’ve got all of it already! – That’s right. | – 都已经给你了啊! – 鬼信你 |
[37:49] | Make a nigga work. You like that shit. | 非找抽是吧 你丫欠扁是吧 |
[37:51] | Ain’t that right, motherfucker? | 是吧啊 老不要脸的? |
[37:55] | You can’t hide, son. | 你躲不了 小子 |
[37:57] | Don’t care where it is. | 不管你藏在哪儿 |
[37:58] | In a nigga’s ass crack, I’ll still find you. | 你躲一黑鬼的屁眼里我照样能找到你 |
[38:14] | Damn. Fucked that man up. | 靠 那老不死的 |
[38:16] | – Yeah, boy. – All right. | – 是啊 – 好了 |
[38:19] | So we starting a little later than I wanted. | 我们今天开始得有点晚 |
[38:21] | Yo, but you said you was gonna creep out of school after lunch. | 喂 是你自己说午饭后从学校溜出来的 |
[38:24] | I tried. They won’t put me out. | 我试了 他们不让我走 |
[38:25] | Shit. Ain’t no school gonna hold me if I want to go. | 靠 要是爷想走 没哪个学校关得住我 |
[38:28] | It’s this new class they put me in. | 是他们让我进的这个新班级 |
[38:30] | It’s so fucked up, yo, they working all backwards and shit. | 他妈傻逼透了 教的东西简直是倒退 |
[38:34] | All right, let’s get to this: | 好了 快干活吧 |
[38:35] | Yo, Bobby, you working the stash. | 你 Bobby 你负责拿货 |
[38:37] | Yo yo, why aren’t where we was yesterday? The spot was right. | 喂喂 干嘛不在昨天那地方卖 那儿市口好啊 |
[38:40] | this is good here? | 这里不好吗? |
[38:41] | What the fuck is wrong with you? He was on this strip yesterday. | 你有病啊 他昨天卖疯了 |
[38:45] | This ain’t shit. | 这里算个毛 |
[38:47] | Yo, if you don’t want to sell my shit, then fuck you, Kenard. | 你要是不想卖 就给我滚 Kenard |
[38:50] | I keep my money. | 钱我自己拿 |
[38:52] | This spot is just as good as the other. | 这地方没啥不好的 |
[38:53] | Shit… | 靠… |
[38:58] | Carv, do you know how much that video camera costs? | Carv 你知道这摄像机多少钱么? |
[39:01] | $4,200, which makes our adventure with Fuzzy Dunlop | $4200 跟这比起来 Fuzzy Dunlop那次历险 |
[39:05] | Iook like a fucking walk in the park. | 就像他妈的公园散步似的 |
[39:06] | To get the camera from l.S.D., | 从监察局拿出那台摄像机 |
[39:08] | I had to get authorization from your supervisor, right? | 我不也要有你上级的授权才行么? |
[39:14] | Still, you lost it doing police work. Your lieutenant will understand. | 是 可你怎么也是干公事的时候掉的 你们警督会理解的 |
[39:17] | Marimow? You know what that asshole understands? | Marimow? 那个傻逼理解个屁 |
[39:20] | Burning motherfuckers for petty shit like this. | 为这点小事就能把我生吞活剥了 |
[39:23] | – Help me, Carv. – This is not my problem. | – 帮帮我吧 Carv – 这不关我的事 |
[39:25] | Don’t fuck me, Carv. Don’t fuck me now. | 别忽悠我哈 Carv 你可别忽悠我 |
[39:29] | You know what this is? | 你知道这怎么回事么? |
[39:30] | This is one of those enabling relationships. | 这就是人说的纵容关系 |
[39:32] | Enable me, Carv. | 那就纵容我呗 Carv |
[39:34] | Enable me to find my fuckin’ camera. | 纵容我找到该死的相机为止 |
[39:42] | You’re seeing pigeons? | 你说看到了鸽子? |
[39:43] | Last night we did. | 昨晚是看见了 |
[39:45] | Me and Sydnor ran the Westside Iooking at every pigeon coop we could find. | 我和Sydnor跑遍西区把每个鸽子窝都找遍了 |
[39:48] | This morning, nothing in the monitor. | 今天早上 监视器上就什么都没了 |
[39:51] | – Did you check the pawnshops? – Every one. | – 你们查了当铺没? – 每家都查了 |
[39:54] | I fucking know this asshole Marlo has my camera. | 我就他妈知道是Marlo这混蛋拿的 |
[39:56] | – Aw, fuck me. – What? | – 啊 我靠 – 咋了? |
[39:59] | You just reminded me. | 你一说倒提醒我了 |
[40:01] | I had to brief this kid last week who said he knew | 我本要去听一孩子汇报说他知道 |
[40:03] | something about a murder that Marlo’s people did. | Marlo的人干的什么谋杀的事 |
[40:05] | – I meant to call Bunk on it. – Bunk caught the case? | – 本想让Bunk去问的 – Bunk在管这案子? |
[40:07] | No. Actually, he had a warrant for the guy who supposedly got killed. | 不 他本来要追捕的人被弄死了 |
[40:11] | I rode around with him on it a while back. | 以前我跟他一起处理过那案子 |
[40:14] | What about me? | 那我怎么办? |
[40:16] | I got problems here, man. | 兄弟我有难啊 伙计 |
[40:20] | The only thing you can do is get some wood on Marlo Stanfield or his people. | 你能做的就是抓住Marlo Stanfield 和他手下人的把柄 |
[40:24] | Scare him enough to send the camera back. | 吓唬他把摄像机还回来 |
[40:26] | What do you have on Marlo? | 你有他什么证据么? |
[40:28] | I know he’s a drug dealer. I can’t prove it or nothing, but I know. | 我知道他贩毒 但是没证据 我就是知道 |
[40:34] | Okay, listen. | 好吧 听着 |
[40:36] | How about I let you debrief the kid first? | 要不我让你先审这娃子? |
[40:38] | – See what he can give you. – This gets the camera home? | – 看他能给你什么消息 – 这能把摄像机弄回来么? |
[40:41] | Maybe not, but you talk to the runt, and maybe he gives you some shit on Marlo. | 也许不能 但你跟着小混混聊聊 说不定他能抖出些Marlo的料来 |
[40:44] | Maybe even gives you a murder or two. Before you call Homicide on it, | 说不定还能挖出件谋杀案 你打电话给凶杀组前 |
[40:47] | you walk it back to Marimow Iike the cat with the mouse in its teeth. | 捏着这事儿去找Marlo 岂不就像猫咬着老鼠一样么 |
[40:51] | You bring him the murder, he probably forgives the camera. | 你用谋杀吓他 说不定他就不在乎摄像机了 |
[40:55] | Lumen, line 5. | Lumen 5号线 |
[40:56] | Lumen, pick up the fucking phone. | Lumen 快他妈的接电话 |
[41:01] | Looking for Detective Moreland. | 我找Moreland警探 |
[41:05] | Could you have him call Sergeant Carver at the Western, please? | 你能请他打回给西区的Carver警长么? |
[41:07] | Carver? Western? | Carver? 西区的? |
[41:10] | Hmm. Got it. | 嗯 明白了 |
[41:23] | Fuck that Bunk. | 去死吧 Bunk |
[41:28] | – Thoughts on your cabinet? – Lots of them. | – 关于内阁你有什么想法 – 好多呢 |
[41:30] | But top of the list, Ervin Burrell’s ass is gone. | 不过首当其冲的是 Ervin Burrell一定要给我滚 |
[41:33] | I told Royce to dump him more than a year ago, | 一年多前我就让Royce弄掉他 |
[41:37] | but Clarence didn’t want to piss off the ministers until after the primary. | 但Clarence不想在大选之前得罪各位部长 |
[41:40] | Primary’s over. He can do it now. | 大选结束了 他可以下手了哇 |
[41:42] | You think Clarence Royce is gonna do you that favor? | 你以为Clarence Royce会替你挨枪子? |
[41:45] | He’s already thinking about taking a poke at Elijah | 他已经打着算盘要绊倒Elijah |
[41:47] | and running for the Seventh District congressional seat. | 争夺第七选取的国会议员席位呢 |
[41:50] | He’s gonna need every black minister in town to lay hands upon him. | 他巴不得拉拢全市每个黑人部长 |
[41:53] | – Fine. I’ll do it myself. – No, you won’t. | – 好吧 那我亲自下手 – 不 想都别想 |
[41:55] | Royce can fire a black police commissioner, | Royce可以炒黑人警督的鱿鱼 |
[41:57] | but the newly-elected white mayor cannot. | 新当选的白人市长就不行 |
[41:59] | Same brothers who voted for you’ll be at your throat. | 你的支持者 水能载舟亦能覆舟 |
[42:02] | What if I got a black commissioner to replace the son of a bitch? | 要是我另找个黑人指挥官 来替代这狗娘养的呢 |
[42:04] | Under Burrell, the only black deputy is Cawthorne, | Burrell手下唯一的黑人副手就是Cawthorne |
[42:07] | and he’s 70. | 他都70岁了 |
[42:08] | After that, it’s just majors and lieutenants. | 剩下的不是警司就是警督了 |
[42:10] | We go outside– nationwide search. | 我们出去找 全国撒网 |
[42:13] | Deputy chiefs in New York or L.A. make more than their police commissioner. | 纽约和洛城的副处长挣得比警察局总督都多 |
[42:17] | If you’re talented and black, why would you be in Baltimore? | 如果有才又是黑人 干嘛还留在巴蒂尔摩? |
[42:20] | I have often asked myself that very question | 这个问题我在不同场合下 |
[42:23] | on a number of occasions. | 问过自己无数遍了 |
[42:26] | So I’m stuck with Burrell. Fuck. | 这么说我甩不掉Burrell了 操 |
[42:33] | Have a seat. | 坐 |
[42:36] | Don’t keep him late. He’s got to be at school in the morning. | 别弄太晚 他明早还要上学呢 |
[42:39] | I thought you said he was suspended. | 你不是说他被停学了么 |
[42:40] | They’re letting me back in tomorrow. Miss Anna’d want me to be home by 9:00. | 他们让我明天回去上课 Anna小姐让我九点前回家 |
[42:43] | Don’t forget to send him on to Bunk after you’re done. | 别忘了问完话把他送去Bunk那儿 |
[42:46] | Look after him. He’s a good kid. | 好好照顾他 多好一孩子呀 |
[42:53] | You hungry? | 你饿不饿? |
[42:56] | – Yeah. – Let’s eat. | – 嗯 – 吃饭去呗 |
[43:01] | Hey, kid, let me ask you right off the bat | 小子 问你个问题不进记录的 |
[43:05] | You know what a police surveillance camera looks like? | 你知道警用监控录像机长啥样儿吧? |
[43:09] | Councilman, you sure you don’t want to ride with Lieutenant Grace? | 议员先生 您确定不和Grace警督同坐? |
[43:12] | I mean, she’ll be in command of the ship. | 她是本次行动的总指挥啊 |
[43:13] | What’s the point of a ride-along with the bosses? | 微服私访跟着头儿还有什么意思? |
[43:16] | I need to see what the troops see, right? | 我该见大伙儿之所见嘛 |
[43:18] | Fine. I love the idea of a mayor who knows what we’re up against. | 好 我很期待有个知己知彼的市长 |
[43:20] | Officers McFarley and Ginter, | McFarley和Ginter警官 |
[43:22] | this is the mayor-elect, and he’ll be riding with you in sector three. | 这位是候选市长 他跟你们一辆车巡视第三区 |
[43:25] | – How you doing? – Hey. | – 你好 – 好 |
[43:27] | Don’t let him get captured. | 别让他被抓了 |
[43:30] | Obviously, I didn’t know nothing about it in the beginning. | 当然一开始我什么都不知道 |
[43:32] | Little Kevin– he just told me to tell Lex | 小Kevin 他让我告诉Lex |
[43:34] | to go up to the playground behind Fulton | 到Fulton后的操场去等着 |
[43:36] | ’cause his girl was up there. | 说是他的妞在那儿 |
[43:38] | – And Lex got killed? – Yeah. | – 后来Lex就被杀了? – 对 |
[43:41] | Where’d he get killed? | 在哪儿被杀的 |
[43:44] | So you actually weren’t there to see him killed? | 这么说他被杀的时候你不在现场 |
[43:46] | I told you. Little Kevin, he just told me | 我跟你说了 小Kevin他只叫我 |
[43:48] | to tell Lex to go up to the playground and see this girl Patrice. | 告诉Lex去操场见他的妞Patrice |
[43:52] | Then later, Kevin come up to me and tell me | 再后来 Kevin过来告诉我 |
[43:54] | Chris and Snoop killed the dude. | Chris和Snoop把那家伙做掉了 |
[43:56] | – What’s Kevin’s last name? – I don’t know. | – Kevin他姓什么? – 我不知道 |
[43:58] | – You don’t have his name? – Little Kevin is all I know. | – 你连他姓什么都不知道? – 我只知道他叫小Kevin |
[44:01] | So let me get this straight: You told the guy to go somewhere, | 我这么说遍你听着 你让这家伙去一个地方 |
[44:04] | and then you heard he was killed, but you don’t know where he was killed, | 然后就听说他被杀了 可你不知道他在哪儿被杀的 |
[44:07] | and you don’t even know if anyone ever found the body? | 你也不知道有没有人发现过尸体 |
[44:09] | – How do you know Lex is really dead? – Everybody know it. | – 你怎么知道Lex真死了 – 人人都知道哇 |
[44:12] | – Who is everybody? – Everybody from around the way. | – 人人是谁? – 道上所有兄弟啊 |
[44:15] | Yo, listen. People be saying | 听着 大家都在说 |
[44:16] | that Chris and Snoop be turning niggas into zombies for Marlo, | Chris和Snoop在帮Marlo把黑鬼变成僵尸 |
[44:20] | but I know that ain’t true. | 可我知道这不是真的 |
[44:21] | When you dead, you dead is all. | 你一旦死 就死翘翘了 |
[44:23] | Zombies, huh? | 僵尸啊 |
[44:25] | You know what this is? This is bullshit. | 你知道怎么回事儿不 鬼扯 |
[44:28] | – You’re bullshitting me. – No, sir. | – 你在跟我鬼扯蛋 – 没有 先生 |
[44:30] | You were right there when this Lex fellow got dropped, weren’t you? | 那个叫Lex翘辫子的时候你就在现场 对不对 |
[44:33] | – No. – Yes, you were. | – 不在 – 你就在 |
[44:34] | You’re an eyeball witness who can get me Snoop and Chris both. | 你就是能让我抓到Snoop和Chris的目击证人 |
[44:37] | I told you– Look, kid. If you were there, you can say so. | – 我说了 – 听着小子 你要是在那儿就说出来 |
[44:41] | We can do a lot for you, | 我们会尽力帮你 |
[44:42] | maybe help you out with this problem you got at the school. | 你学校的麻烦说不定也能帮你解决 |
[44:44] | I ain’t got a problem no more. I’m good with that. | 我已经没有麻烦了 都弄清了 |
[44:46] | – come on, You were there, right? – Herc. | – 得了吧 你就在那儿的好不好? – Herc |
[44:48] | Just say you were there! | 说你在现场的! |
[44:50] | So how do you like being mayor so far? | 你当市长有啥感想啊 |
[44:52] | I’ve still got to win the general election and the inauguration’s not till December. | 大选还没赢呢 就算就职典礼也要到12月呢 |
[44:57] | – So what do I know? – Well, you can’t do any worse than Royce. | – 我能有什么感想? – 你总不见得干得比Royce还差 |
[44:59] | City’s going to shit. | 市里被他弄得屎一样 |
[45:01] | Yeah. Well, | 这个嘛 |
[45:04] | what do you guys suggest I do first? | 你们建议我先做什么 |
[45:07] | – An air strike. White phosphorus. – yeah | 空袭呗 用白磷弹啊 |
[45:10] | Drop that shit on everything between here and North Avenue. | 从这儿到北大街全都撒一遍 |
[45:13] | Seriously. That shit works. | 真的 倍儿管用 |
[45:15] | My brother’s a marine, right? | 我哥是海军陆战队的 |
[45:16] | They use W.P. over there in Fallujah. | 他们在以色列费卢杰就用白磷弹 |
[45:18] | Signal 13, shots fired. 200 North Calhoun. | 13号警报 发生枪击 北Calhoun街200号 |
[45:21] | Bang. There it is. | 砰 说来就来 |
[45:22] | Now you’re gonna see some shit, Mr. Mayor. Pardon my French. | 准备好见识见识狗屁吧市长先生 抱歉我说脏话了 |
[45:30] | You know what’s fucked up? | 你知道什么最扯么 |
[45:32] | No one hears the gunshot. | 没人听见开枪 |
[45:35] | On the canvas, no one even claims to hear the shot. | 周边协查的人野都没说听到枪响 |
[45:38] | So look, our next move is to work back o Wardell’s visiting list. | 这么着 我们再重头研究Wardell的访问名单 |
[45:47] | If the sergeant asks, I’m on the street. | 警长问起来就说我出街了 |
[45:56] | Fuck, is that 13 on Calhoun Street? | 靠 Calhoun街上有枪击案? |
[45:58] | I don’t know, but they 1032’d 10 minutes ago, sir. | 不知道 不过十分钟前就有人出警了 |
[46:01] | You’re not dropping me off at my crib, are you? | 你们该不会把我送到家门口吧 |
[46:04] | I mean, you can leave me, like, a block or two up from here. | 你们可以把我送到离家一两条街外 |
[46:07] | I could walk the rest of the way. | 剩下的我自己走回去就好了 |
[46:09] | Don’t want to be seen with the police, huh? | 不想被人见到跟警察在一块儿? |
[46:12] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[46:13] | All right, boss. I’ll pull over right here. | 行 老板 就在这儿把你放下吧 |
[46:28] | What the fuck was Carv thinking? This kid can’t give me a murder. | Carv在想些什么 这孩子根本就不知道什么谋杀 |
[46:32] | We go right at Marlo. | 咱直接去找Marlo |
[46:34] | Fuck the backdoor when we can go in the front, you know? | 能正大光明干嘛还要走后门 |
[46:39] | Next I want a detective at University in case the guy | 请派一名警探在大学驻守 |
[46:41] | that comes out makes any kind of declaration. | 免得有人胡乱发表什么言论 |
[46:44] | Right, and have someone in the room with him. | 对 叫人在房间看着他 |
[46:45] | Officer Leach is being transported down to you by a sergeant. | Leach警官在一名警长的陪同下正前往你处 |
[46:48] | Service weapon’s with Detective Hollister, on their way to Ballistics. | 由Hollister警探带领的武警 在去往Ballistics的路上 |
[46:51] | No. No, looks like a clean shoot. | 不不 看上去像是一枪毙命 |
[46:53] | I’ve got spent shells from two suspect weapons, different calibers, both recovered. | 现场有疑似两种不同枪支留下的弹壳 口径不同 都是遗失枪支 |
[46:57] | Right. Yeah, I know. | 嗯嗯 我明白了 |
[46:59] | No, I’m not out here at the scene. | 不 我不是负责现场的 |
[47:02] | But call the P.I.O. and have him issue a statement from downtown. | 不过打个电话给P.I.O.让他从市里带份申明过来 |
[47:05] | Tell the S.A.O. that if they want to have someone out here survey the scene, | 告诉S.A.O.要是他们想派人来勘察现场 |
[47:08] | they need to move now ’cause Crime Lab is finishing up, | 动作要快了 犯罪实验室快完工了 |
[47:10] | and the O.C.M.E. van is here waiting. | O.C.M.E.的卡车也在这儿等着了 |
[47:14] | isn’t that the Western District commander? | 这不是西区警局总指挥嘛 |
[47:16] | Yeah, that’s Daniels. | 对 Daniels |
[47:18] | He’s the duty officer tonight. | 他是今晚值班领导 |
[47:20] | Seems to know his business. | 他好像挺内行的啊 |
[47:22] | He ain’t as bad as some. | 跟有些人比起来好多了 |
[49:55] | Police. | 警察 |
[50:06] | Baltimore Police. | 巴尔的摩警察 |
[50:12] | Okay. There’s still 85 eligible from September | 九月份有85人有资格参加 |
[50:15] | who need an October day. | 排到十月分 |
[50:17] | That’ll work, ma’am. | 那也行啊 太太 |
[50:18] | I’m counting on you fellows to get it done before the end of the month. | 就靠你俩在月底前完成了 |
[50:21] | I can keep you on salary till then. | 我工资就付到你们那个时候吧 |
[50:23] | You know what? This ain’t for me. | 怎么说呢 这不适合我 |
[50:27] | Look. I thank you for the opportunity, ma’am, | 感谢您给我机会 女士 |
[50:30] | but it ain’t so much just to bring a man for a day or two. | 但就请个人来个一两天没什么大用处 |
[50:35] | I mean, | 我是说 |
[50:36] | if you had something where I was working with these kids… | 要是能有个我能正经教孩子们的地方… |
[50:44] | Anyway, thanks again. | 算了 多谢了 |
[50:55] | – David. – Hey. | – David – 嗨 |
[50:57] | Thought you was at lda Wells. | 还以为你在lda Wells呢 |
[50:59] | Language arts position opened up here, so I came over last year. | 这里开了言语艺术课 我去年就来了 |
[51:03] | – Hey. What’s up, Coach? – Hey. | – 教练好 – 好 |
[51:06] | You come over for some of your boys today? Some kind of program? | 你为了孩子们来的 有什么项目? |
[51:09] | Nah. Something else. Didn’t work out really. | 不不 别的事儿 反正也没戏 |
[51:17] | Be well. | 保重 |
[51:29] | You mind if I give him a go? | 你介意我和他谈谈么 |
[51:31] | – Sure. – Fuck you! | – 行啊 – 操你妈 |
[51:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[51:41] | But you’re still in this room. | 不过你别想离开这房间 |
[51:43] | Fuck you! | 操你妈! |
[51:50] | You know you’re not going back with the others till you learn to behave. | 你端正行为前是不能回到教室去的 |
[51:53] | – Fuck you. – Until you show you can handle it, | – 操你妈 – 除非你能学会自控 |
[51:56] | you’re not going back to your regular class. | 否则不可能回到原来的班级上 |
[51:58] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[52:00] | Look. And you damn sure ain’t going home ’cause there ain’t no more getting suspended. | 你也别梦想着回家了 因为不会给你停学的 |
[52:08] | Mr. Colvin, sir? | Colvin先生 |
[52:11] | Fuck you. | 操你妈 |
[52:18] | ‘Cause I ain’t feel like it. That’s why. This is bullshit. | 我不想写 就那么回事儿 放屁 |
[52:21] | And I ain’t reading no motherfucking book either! | 我才不要读什么狗屁教科书呢 |
[52:24] | I don’t even know nothing about the damn book. | 他妈都不知道讲些什么 |
[52:26] | And you always getting on my ass and shit about some book. | 老是拿书什么的来烦我 |
[52:29] | Fuck you, you cheese-faced bitch! | 去死吧 你个贱婊子 |
[52:32] | Albert, Albert, settle down now. | Albert Albert 冷静点 |
[52:35] | This gonna be harder than we thought, man. | 这比我们预计的要困难许多 |
[52:38] | – It’s fascinating, isn’t it? – All right. Class… | – 很有趣嘛 不是吗? – 好了 同学们… |
[52:40] | This ain’t no different than the other class… | 这跟其他班级一点区别都没有 |
[52:42] | Clinically speaking. | 临床上看 |
[52:48] | Yo, your point’s full. | 喂 你全押上了 |
[52:50] | I’m hot. Come and get it. | 手气旺呗 有种就跟啊 |
[52:52] | All right. I’ll cover that. | 好哇 跟就跟 |
[52:54] | – Me too. – I’m betting with my boy Randy. | – 我也跟 – 我押咱家Randy的 |
[52:56] | You about to get your money taken. | 准备着乖乖送钱吧 |
[52:57] | Come on. | 哇靠 |
[53:00] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | – 谢谢 – 谢谢 |
[53:02] | Pay up, sucker. | 付钱啊 没种的 |
[53:04] | Randy, what are you doing? Didn’t we go over this? | Randy 你干嘛呢 我们不是讲过了嘛 |
[53:06] | How many ways can you make a four? | 有多少种可能扔出个四来? |
[53:08] | Not enough for his black ass. | 不够他小黑腚子耍的 |
[53:10] | Look who’s talking. | 看谁说的 |
[53:12] | Yo, he just come today, so he missed the whole thing about the odds. | 他今天才来 你讲的概率他都没听到 |
[53:15] | Right. | 好吧 |
[53:17] | Randy Randy, | |
[53:19] | there’s only three ways to make a four, but to make a seven | 扔出个四 只有三种可能 但扔出七 |
[53:23] | – Six. – That’s good. | – 六种 – 很好 |
[53:25] | So what should have been your play? | 所以你该怎么玩儿 |
[53:26] | Should have bet against her roll. | 应该赌他不赢 |
[53:29] | Good to have you back, Mr. Wagstaff. | 明白就好啊 Wagstaff先生 |
[53:32] | Come on, roll ’em, man. | 来吧 转起来 |
[53:33] | I got 40. I got 40 on it. | 我押40 我也押40 |
[53:49] | Trick them into thinking they aren’t learning, and they do. | 让他们以为没在学习 其实学进去了 |
[54:04] | Been looking all over for you. | 我到处找你 |
[54:06] | You found me. | 你不找到了 |
[54:10] | Look, I been thinking, Sherrod… | 我一直在想 Sherrod… |
[54:13] | we’re going about our thing all wrong. | 咱俩关系一直处理得不好 |
[54:16] | You know, look, I made the mistake. | 那啥 是我的错 |
[54:18] | I was thinking I knew you better than you knew yourself. | 总以为我比你了解你自己 |
[54:26] | This corner– this corner mess will bring you down fast. | 这街角的买卖会很快毁了你的 |
[54:29] | You know. I think you need to come home, right? | 真的 还是快回来吧啊? |
[54:32] | You come by tonight, and we work this shit out together? why? | 你今晚回来 咱一起想办法好不好 |
[54:35] | I been thinking about it. Why don’t you just step right now? | 我一直在想 你现在就跟我回去吧 |
[54:38] | I don’t get paid till 8:00. | 我八点才领工钱 |
[54:41] | 8:00, huh? | 八点呀 |
[54:50] | You all right? | 你没事吧 |
[54:52] | Just a little tired, that’s all. | 就是有点累 没事 |
[54:58] | So I’m gonna see you tonight, right, Sherrod? | 那今晚见好吧 Sherrod? |
[55:25] | You want to help me take his statement? | 你来不来帮我录口供? |
[55:26] | Braddock case is down. | Braddock的案子破了 |
[55:29] | Room two. | 二号房 |
[55:36] | You veteran crimefighters got a name for this here, right? | 你们这些老当兵的管这叫什么? |
[55:39] | “Murder weapon” or some shit like that? | “凶器”还是其他什么的? |
[55:50] | No fucking way. | 不可能吧 |
[55:52] | Slug from autopsy matches two more | 尸检发现两处吻合 |
[55:54] | I pulled from that smoke hound’s backyard, | 我从猎狗的后院刨出来的 |
[55:56] | block into the side alley from where Braddock fell. | 埋在Braddock送命的小巷子里 |
[55:58] | Our guy’s dead from a stray. | 死的不巧 枪走火 |
[56:00] | He was shooting at 40s and Clorox bottles blocks away, | 他在练习远距离打箱子瓶子 |
[56:04] | using potatoes for a silencer. | 用土豆当消声器 |
[56:06] | Bite me. That’s ridiculous. | 哇靠 太扯了 |
[56:09] | So our guy’s dead because a bullet misses a bleach bottle. | 咱家伙死了就因为他没打中洗洁精瓶子? |
[56:12] | And this fuck Carcetti gets to be the mayor behind this stupidity. | 那Carcetti就因为这二逼事儿当上市长 |
[56:16] | I fucking love this town. | 我真他妈爱这城市 |
[56:17] | I do. | 真心的 |
[56:21] | Nice pull, Greggs. | 好样的 兄弟 |
[56:24] | What’s up, guys? | 没见过啊 |
[56:36] | Sherrod Sherrod! |