时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:14] | oh! | 哦! |
[00:40] | oh, man! | 哇靠! |
[01:08] | fuck. | 操 |
[01:26] | fuck. | 操 |
[02:27] | – what’s next? – one to the head. | – 然后呢? – 一枪爆头 |
[02:30] | i keep it quick. | 绝不手软 |
[02:32] | not yet, motherfucker. | 没那么简单 臭小子 |
[02:35] | you shoot live rounds like paint, | 你当真枪跟这彩弹那么简单 |
[02:38] | boy, you’ll be the shit, you hear? | 小心死都不知怎么死的 |
[02:41] | yo, but these really do look like glocks. | 这跟真格洛克枪不是差不多嘛 |
[02:43] | yeah, they make them look that way. | 嗯 故意做成那样子 |
[02:45] | yo, why you shoot low? | 说 干嘛瞄低? |
[02:48] | all right, if you’re close, aim for the head. | 如果站得近 就一枪爆头 |
[02:51] | if not, think vest. | 远的话 记住对手可能穿反弹背心 |
[02:53] | that’s the way you said it. | 你教我们的 |
[02:55] | a’ight. boy’s learning. | 不错 有记性 |
[05:05] | you going inside this one too? | 这间也想进? |
[05:07] | i’m gonna do the whole block. | 整栋楼都要搜 |
[05:08] | it’s bad enough you popped the top off one house and give us a body. | 你撬了一间屋子啪地扔具尸体给我们 已经够糟了 |
[05:12] | what the fuck do you think you’re doing now? | 还想怎么着? |
[05:14] | – an experiment. – an experiment? | – 做个实验 – 实验? |
[05:16] | oh, fuck me. | 哇操 |
[05:19] | i’m dealing with madam curie here. | 我这是跟居里夫人说话呢 |
[05:22] | this nail here comes from a nail gun, | 这颗钉子来自一把汽钉枪 |
[05:25] | and it comes from the house with a dead man inside. | 是从藏有尸体的屋子上拔下来的 |
[05:28] | every other house has screws that h.c.d. uses. | 其他屋子用的都是房管局的螺丝钉 |
[05:32] | we find these in the plywood anywhere in this city, | 这城里只要是带这种钉子的三合板 |
[05:35] | and there’s a body inside. | 那后面就一定藏着尸体 |
[05:37] | gosh, that’s good work. | 哟 干得不错啊 |
[05:41] | no, i’m very impressed. | 真的 我挺佩服的 |
[05:45] | do you see a tool belt on me? | 你当我木工啊? |
[05:47] | do i look like one of those fucking jerkoffs in aisle five of the home fuckin’ depot? | 你觉得我看起来像是五街开杂货店的白痴? |
[05:51] | there’s three weeks left in the year, | 今年还剩三周了 |
[05:53] | and our unit clearance rate is under 50%. | 咱组的破案率才不到50% |
[05:57] | we do not go looking for bodies, | 我们才不去找什么尸体咧 |
[05:59] | especially moldering fucking john does. | 还他妈是腐烂的无名氏 |
[06:03] | we do not put red up on the board voluntarily. | 我们干啥要活活把自己钉在靶心上啊 |
[06:05] | jay, the bodies are in the houses, | Jay 这么多尸体就在屋子里 |
[06:08] | marlo stanfield’s bodies. | Marlo Stanfield搞出来的尸体 |
[06:09] | then they belong to him. | 那是他的事儿 |
[06:12] | now i realize you’re no longer in my squad, mr. major crimes, | 我知道你已不在我小队上了 “重案组”先生 |
[06:16] | but you’re still part of c.i.d., right? | 但你还是刑事调查科的人 |
[06:18] | and look, i’m still a sergeant, right? | 看看 我也还是个警长吧? |
[06:20] | and i’m giving you an order on this, lester. | 这是我的命令 Lester |
[06:22] | until i feel chain-of -command down on this | 除非是上头交代下来 |
[06:25] | and until you hear otherwise, you will not– | 有其他处理意见 否则你决不允许– |
[06:28] | i repeat not– pull down any more… | 我重申 决不允许再他妈拆… |
[06:32] | fucking wood! | 任何木板 |
[06:45] | let’s go, man. | 走吧 伙计 |
[06:46] | i mean, you know, i expect a shortfall | 我早就估摸着学校预算 |
[06:48] | when i look at the school budget. it’s a natural. | 会有缺口 这也正常 |
[06:51] | but how in christ’s name do you lose $54 million? | 可怎么能一欠就欠了5千4百万呢 |
[06:54] | one million at a time. | 积少成多呗 |
[06:55] | exactly. it didn’t happen this morning. | 是啊 这也不是一日之寒 |
[06:57] | this was on royce’s watch. | 这是Royce鼻子底下发生的事儿 |
[06:59] | you didn’t get a whiff of this during council review? | 市议会审查的时候就一点没个数儿? |
[07:03] | you can’t blame the council or royce for the school budget. | 这事儿既不能怪Royce也不能怪市议会 |
[07:06] | the fiscal responsibility is with the school board itself. | 学校的财政收支归学校董事会自己管 |
[07:08] | but the council does have oversight. | 但市议会有监管责任啊 |
[07:10] | don’t even pretend to put this shit on me. | 别想把屎盆子往我头上扣 |
[07:12] | only the city share shows up on our budget review. | 我们的预算报告上只显示市里拨的钱 |
[07:14] | we never see the state money. | 国家的钱我们见都没见过 |
[07:17] | you’d better tell your pretty new chief of staff that whatever happens up on north avenue | 你自己跟参谋长说 北大街上那些事儿 |
[07:20] | is on the school system. | 得怪在学校头上 |
[07:21] | that’s a simplistic view, i think. | 这是把问题简单化了 |
[07:24] | how would you complicate it? | 还能怎么复杂化呢? |
[07:25] | as president of the school board, i’ll argue this is a bookkeeping issue. | 作为校董事会负责人 我必须指出这是簿记问题 |
[07:28] | we’ve simply been rolling the system’s debt over since ’99. | 我们从99年起就债上滚债 |
[07:31] | you rolled it and rolled it until it ran out of cash. | 就这么滚啊滚到现在两手空空 |
[07:35] | that’s not bookkeeping, that’s stupidity. | 这叫什么簿记 简直是无知 |
[07:37] | so what are we talking about here, waste? | 到底是什么造成的呢 浪费? |
[07:39] | fraud: embezzlement: | 腐败 贪污 |
[07:41] | i would say that although the system has some poor accounting practices, | 要我说虽然学校的财务系统一团糟 |
[07:45] | in the end we’re going to find that most of the money | 但到头来会发现大部分的钱 |
[07:48] | was properly spent on programming. | 还是正常用在开课上的 |
[07:50] | okay okay okay. we get it. | 行了行了 明白了 |
[07:53] | no one’s responsible, | 谁都没错 |
[07:55] | not the school board, not anybody on north avenue, not clarence royce, | 校董会没错 北大街的人没错 Clarence Royce没错 |
[07:58] | not the city council, no one at this table. fine. | 市政厅没错 这里谁都没错行了吧 |
[08:02] | so what’s our next move? | 那接下来怎么办? |
[08:04] | bump the property tax rate: | 增加物业税 |
[08:08] | scale back our budget. | 削减开支 |
[08:09] | no pay hikes, hiring freezes, reduced services, | 停止加薪 不招新员工 减少服务 |
[08:12] | tell everyone– schools, police, fire, public works– | 让大家 学校 警察 火警 社工 |
[08:15] | they have to hold the line for a year or two. | 都勒紧裤带熬一两年 |
[08:17] | how: | 怎么搞 |
[08:20] | i just ran a clean-up- the-streets campaign. | 我刚发起了整治街道行动 |
[08:22] | i just got done promising the world to every cop in the city. | 在全城警察面前吹得花好稻好 |
[08:26] | annapolis. | Annapolis (马里兰州府所在地) |
[08:28] | you go beg his republican ass. | 你得好好拍拍他的共和党马屁 |
[08:45] | the cheese stands alone. | “奶酪”一个人 |
[08:47] | this the drop: | 这是在接头? |
[08:50] | i hope not, ’cause they ain’t called yet. | 希望不是 他们还没出声儿呢 |
[08:54] | make me feel bad toward old prop joe. | 让我替Joe觉得挺过意不去的 |
[09:01] | yeah, go around where we can see y’all. | 转过去看看什么情况 |
[09:04] | vamonos, ‘naldo. | 咱们开路开路的 Ronaldo |
[09:21] | nice hookup. private. | 接头接得不错 够隐蔽 |
[09:29] | damn, y’all some semper fi motherfuckers, ain’t ya? | 兄弟们都挺赤胆忠心啊 |
[09:32] | where cheese go to enlist? | “奶酪”该招谁呢? |
[09:44] | that’s 25 back to joe from what we was short before, | 这是先前欠Joe的25包货 |
[09:47] | and another 1 50 to up our order to six. | 还有150包我们订了六点送到 |
[09:50] | whoa, we had you down for four. | 喂 说好四点的 |
[09:51] | i don’t know if we got extras coming off the boat. | 我都不知道其他的地方的货能不能到 |
[09:54] | short someone else then. | 那就先欠着别人的呗 |
[09:56] | i’ll see what joe says. | 那看Joe怎么说吧 |
[10:01] | yeah. | 好 |
[10:05] | when we set with the re-up, we’ll hit you on that. | 等补货时间订了 我们给你打这个 |
[10:09] | the shit will be where you told us half hour later. | 半小时后到你们说的地方取东西 |
[10:11] | – yo, we ain’t using these no more. – us neither. | – 我们已经不用这个了 – 我们也不用 |
[10:13] | what we do is ring you from a 958 exchange, | 到时我们就用临时电话打给你 |
[10:16] | east side, don’t need to answer. | 你们别接 |
[10:18] | just toss it, go to the meet. | 电话扔了 去碰面地点就行 |
[10:21] | see you when i see you. | 哥几个后会有期 |
[10:25] | money on the table, “hairon” to follow. | 钞票扔出来 海洛因就到 |
[10:28] | stay here on marlo? | 在这儿盯着Marlo? |
[10:30] | nah, we gonna stay with cheese. | 不 我们跟踪”奶酪” |
[10:49] | detective, would you get the door for me? | 警探 帮我开下门成不? |
[11:09] | sometimes life just gives you a moment, huh? | 好事来了真是挡也挡不住啊 |
[11:12] | he was gonna do me, and instead he gets done? | 这家伙本想黑我 结果反被黑了? |
[11:14] | i’m dipped in shit here. | 我都走投无路了 |
[11:16] | i’m the luckiest motherfucker you know. | 我真他妈是全世界最幸运的人 |
[11:18] | gentlemen, | 先生们 |
[11:19] | the target is still mr. stanfield, | 目标还是Stanfield |
[11:22] | and from the look of things, | 从案情进展来看 |
[11:23] | we’re no closer to him than when i left here two months ago. | 和俩月前我离开时比 基本还是原地踏步 |
[11:26] | now they might not let me go after murders, | 他们就算不让我调查谋杀案 |
[11:28] | but they cannot stop me from chasing the drugs. | 可阻止不了我查毒品 |
[11:32] | leander, i want you surveilling his people. | Leander 你帮我监听这帮人 |
[11:34] | see if they’re still up on cell phones. | 看他们还用不用手机联络 |
[11:36] | how are you with the paper trail? | 你查文件痕迹怎么样? |
[11:40] | – okay. – i want you down at the city assessment office | – 好 – 我要你去市评估办公室 |
[11:42] | pulling paper on all the purchases on the west side over $100,000. | 把所有西区超过10万的购买记录调出来 |
[11:46] | then get down to m.v.a. and check iuxury cars in his name, all right? | 拿去交管局查他名下所有豪华汽车 |
[11:51] | now this boy has been in the game for a while now. | 这小子干这行有段时间了 |
[11:53] | he might try to launder money. | 很可能会想法洗钱 |
[11:55] | herc, i want you on the paperwork, re-requisitioning the wiretap equipment | Herc你去填表格 把能用的监听设备都征起来 |
[11:59] | that marimow shipped on down to l.s.d. | 包括Marimow运去设备科的那批 |
[12:02] | we’re gonna need all of that to get backup, okay? | 全部都要用作后备 明白? |
[12:06] | if anyone needs me, i’m down at missing persons, all right? | 有人找我 我在失踪人口部 好吧 |
[12:11] | let’s go. | 走吧 |
[12:13] | – lester? – yes? | – Lester? – 怎么 |
[12:16] | – all this is cool… – mm-hmm. | – 你说得都挺好… – 嗯 |
[12:17] | …but you think we can do it so that the direction comes from me? | 可能不能当这些命令是以我的名义发出的? |
[12:21] | i mean, i am the sergeant here. | 毕竟 这里我是警长嘛 |
[12:34] | donut, you think this look right? | Donut 你觉得这样如何? |
[12:39] | why you knock ’em down? | 你干嘛编起来? |
[12:41] | so the police won’t scope me so easy. | 这样条子没那么容易认出我 |
[12:43] | but now all they gotta do is be like, | 可现在他们会说 |
[12:44] | “yeah, go over there and just grab that little nigger with the braids.” | “喂 快去抓住那个编辫子的小黑鬼” |
[12:50] | damn, boy, you later than a motherfucker. | 妈的 怎么迟到那么久 |
[12:52] | been sitting out here watching money walk away. | 坐这儿眼睁睁地看着金主走过 |
[12:54] | you about to have the day off. | 你今天好休假了 |
[13:05] | package was stolen, na’. | 包裹给偷了 |
[13:06] | what? out the back of your basement? | 啥 从你家地下室? |
[13:08] | they kicked my motherfucking door in. that’s how they do. | 他们踢开门冲了进来 就这么着 |
[13:13] | well, look, how the police know where you even be keeping your stash at? | 警察怎么会知道你身上有货? |
[13:16] | some snitch-ass bitch, that’s how they know. | 有人告密呗 否则怎么会知道 |
[13:19] | i’ma find his ass too. | 看我不揪出他 |
[13:24] | all right, man, i’m out. | 行了 我撤了 |
[13:31] | i never did understand why you stopped eating the pig. | 我搞不懂你怎么就不吃猪肉了呢 |
[13:34] | i ain’t been in a polack johnny’s since 1974, | 我从1974年就没在Polack Johnny吃过东西 |
[13:38] | and if you knew what was good for you– | 你知道什么对你好– |
[13:39] | look, i know what’s good. i remember when you did too. | 我知道什么好 你以前不也知道么 |
[13:43] | i never saw you going all muslim on me. | 想不到你竟然跟我搞起穆斯林这套了 |
[13:44] | ain’t that, but i do believe | 不是这回事儿 我真相信 |
[13:46] | that other faiths have got the pig figured better than us a.m.e.s. | 至少在吃猪肉上 别的宗教比我们看得透彻 |
[13:50] | see that? | 看到没? |
[13:51] | if you checking out, i might feel the need to say a few words. | 你要是寻死 我总得劝你几句 |
[13:53] | nah, i ain’t got nothing to do with that. | 别 别跟我说这套 |
[13:56] | i love my pjs, but they do repeat on me. | 我爱汉堡 就是吃完嘴里会一股子味儿 |
[13:58] | as memory serves, you got to go with the original sauce, | 你吃的时候该配原味酱 |
[14:00] | not the kraut and chili like you do. | 哪有像你这样配泡菜辣酱的 |
[14:04] | my pain ain’t about no sauerkraut. | 我烧心的事儿跟酸菜没关系 |
[14:09] | “the puzzle palace” is ready to clip any program | “上头”已经准备砍掉任何 |
[14:11] | that ain’t tied to the statewide tests. | 不按州考制度来的课程 |
[14:14] | the thing is, we’re just starting to make a little headway in what we’re doing. | 问题是 我们的项目刚开始有点进展 |
[14:17] | you take it upstairs? | 你跟上头说过了? |
[14:19] | yeah, me and the professor went all the way to go see the school superintendent. | 嗯 我跟老师一路找到了教育局负责人 |
[14:22] | and? | 结果呢? |
[14:23] | you read the papers? | 你没看报纸么? |
[14:25] | they’re a little busy ducking that budget mess. | 他们自己都忙着收拾预算烂摊子 |
[14:26] | $50 million in the hole, | 五千万的缺口呢 |
[14:28] | and they’re scared to take any more problems to the new mayor. | 哪敢再往新市长面前扔烫山芋 |
[14:30] | – is your thing a problem? – depends on how you look at it. | – 你这项目是烫山芋么? – 那看你怎么看了 |
[14:33] | a cover-your-ass type of person might say we’re just | 有些和稀泥的说起来我们只不过 |
[14:35] | tracking any students that can’t hack in the regular classes, | 把跟不上普通班的学生揪出来 |
[14:37] | giving them work that don’t show up on no statewide tests. | 给他们点事做又不会拉低州统考分数 |
[14:41] | city hall says it’s okay, they keep our program. | 市政府说行 我们才能继续 |
[14:43] | if not, we on the street. | 不行我们就只能滚回大街了 |
[14:46] | Odell Watkins odell watkins. | |
[14:49] | i was hoping you’d say that name. | 我猜你也会想到他 |
[14:52] | yeah, he got carcetti’s ear. | 嗯 Carcetti听他的 |
[14:56] | if we sell him, maybe we sell the hall. | 只要说服他 就能说服市府 |
[15:11] | stalk that nigger, man, that stole your shit. | 跟着那偷你东西的黑鬼 |
[15:13] | – yeah. – soon as he nod out, | – 嗯 – 他一出现 |
[15:15] | bust him in the head with a brick or some shit. | 拿板砖给丫当头来一下子 |
[15:17] | nah nah. that ain’t me. | 不不 这我可干不了 |
[15:20] | you can always give him a hotshot then. | 那也得给他点颜色瞧瞧 |
[15:22] | y’all recall junior bunk? | 还记得小Bunk? |
[15:23] | cutting his shit with, uh, what you call it? | 在他的货里掺了 叫什么来着 |
[15:26] | stole it from the funeral home. | 从殡仪馆偷的 |
[15:27] | oh, you thinking formaldehyde. | 哦 你是说甲醛啊 |
[15:29] | that’s the shit. | 就那玩意儿 |
[15:30] | nigger’s got a taste of that shit, | 那小子挺能耐 |
[15:32] | university started a “junior bunk” ward. | 医院为他害的病人特地开了个病房 |
[15:34] | my cousin laid his ignorant ass up there two, three times. | 我那白痴表弟都中标两三回了 |
[15:38] | ain’t no guarantee in that, though. | 这么说这药力也没个准 |
[15:39] | use some rat poison then. | 那就用老鼠药呗 |
[15:40] | no, man, that stuff don’t cook up right. | 不行 那东西烧起来不一样 |
[15:43] | what you need to use is that sodium cyanide. | 要用就用氰化钠 |
[15:46] | – that shit looks and cooks just like the real thing. – where i find that? | – 那东西看着烧着来跟真货没两样 – 哪儿能找到 |
[15:50] | try, uh, minter’s over there by the tracks, | 试试铁路边上的铸币厂 |
[15:53] | or one of those metal shops where they do plating. | 或者卖电镀板的五金店 |
[15:55] | – how much i need? – it ain’t gonna take much. | – 得用多少? – 要不了多少 |
[15:57] | a vial of that shit’d kill every horse in this stable. | 一小瓶能把整个马厩的马都放倒 |
[16:00] | – that’s all there is to it? – it ain’t no thing to kill a nigger | – 这么就行了? – 杀这种黑鬼算不上杀 |
[16:03] | who’s already about the business of killing himself. | 本来干的就是脑袋提裤带上的营生 |
[16:06] | and the police, they ain’t gonna pay no never mind. | 连警察都懒得来管 |
[16:09] | you the one’s got to live with it is all. | 只要你自己受得了 |
[16:19] | more young males than i’d have thought. | 失踪男青年比我想象的要多 |
[16:24] | i don’t suppose they all went off in search of adventure. | 我看不会都闯世界去了吧 |
[16:28] | you get a chance to do any street work on these files? | 这些档案展开实际调查过么? |
[16:30] | shit, no, lester. | 有才怪 Lester |
[16:32] | they cut missing persons to one detective five years ago. | 失踪人口组五年前砍到只剩一名警探 |
[16:34] | i barely keep up with the paperwork. | 我连登记归档都来不及 |
[16:39] | feel free. | 随意 |
[16:40] | just make copies and return the originals for the files. | 记得复印了把原件还来归档 |
[16:45] | for the files… right. | 归档…好吧 |
[16:50] | damn, son. | 妈的 小子 |
[16:52] | kenard said the police took it? | Kenard说条子拿的? |
[16:55] | he said they kicked his door in. | 他说他们破门而入 |
[16:59] | and they ain’t lock no one up? | 人倒一个不抓? |
[17:02] | yo, you see that door? | 你见着那扇门没? |
[17:06] | were the hinges broke? | 门铰链坏了没? |
[17:08] | i mean, if he said they put the boot to it… | 要是按他说的警察踢门进去… |
[17:13] | them hinges gotta be hanging free. | 铰链准坏了 |
[17:15] | i sweated him, yo. | 我逼问他了 |
[17:17] | he wasn’t trying to scheme me. | 他不像是在骗我 |
[17:20] | that little motherfucker took that shit for himself. | 那小兔崽子准是把货私吞了 |
[17:24] | bet it. | 肯定的 |
[17:25] | and now you gotta step to him, | 你该好好问问他 |
[17:28] | put something real behind them words. | 看他到底说没说真话 |
[17:33] | where your spanish boy at? | 你那西班牙小子呢? |
[17:35] | he’s down on point with cheese while i round up soldiers. | 他盯着”奶酪” 我召集人马 |
[17:37] | you got soldiers right here. | 这儿不就有人马么 |
[17:40] | your 2255 must have pleased some judge, huh? | 你那两千大洋够收买法官? |
[17:42] | enough to get me home, didn’t it? | 反正够放我回家的了呗 |
[17:49] | i’m just saying, butch, i know they soldiers, but i’m | 我是说 我知道他们能干活 |
[17:51] | thinking about being a little more subtle on this one. | 但这次我想稍微低调点 |
[17:53] | you feel me? so they don’t see me coming. | 明白吗 不想打草惊蛇 |
[17:55] | it ain’t like you to work with strangers. | 不像你啊 找陌生人干活 |
[17:58] | i’m celebrating diversity. | 我是欢迎多样性 |
[18:00] | i’m thinking now the time to start doing that. | 现在开始也不晚嘛 |
[18:04] | oh-hoo! what up, shorty? | 怎么样啊 亲爱的? |
[18:06] | what’s up, baby? | 你好哇宝贝? |
[18:09] | – damn, girl, you looking good. – i’m maintaining. | – 哟 光彩照人啊 – 还凑合吧 |
[18:11] | – shit, i know that’s right. – you doing all right? | – 不错不错 – 你还行? |
[18:13] | yeah. | 嗯 |
[18:16] | long time, long time. | 久违 久违 |
[18:18] | i got your word. some real money to be made on this one, huh? | 我听说这笔买卖有大钱赚? |
[18:22] | you remember how to do this? | 还记得怎么干不? |
[18:24] | i reckon it’ll come back to me. | 上手就想起来了吧 |
[18:27] | see that’s what i’m talking about, butch– | 明白我说的了吧 Butch– |
[18:28] | – subtle. – hmm. | – 低调 – 嗯 |
[18:36] | glasses first, so they don’t spot. | 先擦玻璃的 不会留印子 |
[18:38] | yes, ma’am. | 是 夫人 |
[18:47] | – hello. – ho, mr. prezbo. | – 你好 – 你好 Prezbo老师 |
[18:50] | – come in, please. – oh, that’s okay. | – 请进 – 没关系 |
[18:52] | i just wanted to stop by on my way home | 我就是回家路上顺便来下 |
[18:55] | and drop off randy’s work for next week. | 送Randy下周的功课过来 |
[18:57] | hopefully this thing will be over soon. | 希望这件事赶快结束 |
[19:00] | maybe so, but we’re looking at the possibility | 也许吧 但我们也在考虑 |
[19:03] | of moving him to booker t. washington next semester. | 下学期送他去华盛顿BookerT学校 |
[19:06] | i hope that isn’t necessary. | 希望事不至此 |
[19:07] | i hope so too. anyway, thanks for bringing this. | 我也不想 总之 谢谢你送这来 |
[19:11] | i’ll try to keep him up to speed. | 我会努力让他跟上进度 |
[19:13] | – hang in there, kiddo. – thanks. | – 坚持住 孩子 – 谢谢 |
[19:47] | long conference call. | 这电话会议够长的 |
[19:49] | about an hour so far by my watch. | 我的表看都快一个钟头了 |
[19:53] | got me out here riding the wood. | 让我跟这儿坐冷板凳 |
[19:55] | unfortunately the governor’s phone call has gone longer than anticipated. | 很不巧州长的电话会议比预计时间要久 |
[19:59] | can i get you anything? coffee? | 要不要喝点什么 咖啡 |
[20:01] | look, i have other appointments. | 我还有其他约会 |
[20:04] | it shouldn’t be much longer. | 应该不会太久了 |
[20:10] | check out fisher’s column in metro. | 看Metro报里Fisher的专栏 |
[20:13] | he says, the governor thinks, quote, | 他说 州长认为 上引号 |
[20:16] | “this latest fiscal emergency calls into question | 最近的财政危机反映出 |
[20:19] | the baltimore school system’s ability to manage itself | 巴尔的摩教育系统的运作情况 |
[20:23] | as well as the local oversight of the system,” | 乃至全市总体运转的缺陷 |
[20:26] | unquote. | 下引号 |
[20:28] | motherfucker. | 狗娘养的 |
[20:31] | he’s playing to the d.c. suburbs. | 他在其他市面前拆我台 |
[20:33] | he sees you coming for him two years from now. | 他看准你两年后奔着他的位子去 |
[20:36] | he ain’t no fool. | 人也不是傻瓜 |
[20:41] | there’s all your electronic requisitions right there. | 电子设备申请单都在这儿了 |
[20:43] | mm-hmm. | 嗯 |
[20:47] | what one’s that, a cop? | 这是谁 警察? |
[20:49] | nah, security guard. | 不 他是个保安 |
[20:52] | i don’t think he’s one of marlo’s, though. | 我看他倒不像是Marlo杀的 |
[20:55] | lieutenant. | 警督 |
[20:57] | will someone explain to me what the fuck the brass is doing? | 谁能告诉我这是怎么回事? |
[21:00] | first i get bounced to telephone reporting, | 先是把我踢到电话收接组 |
[21:02] | then i get a call this morning… | 今早又突然接到电话… |
[21:04] | how’s that beach house coming, huh? | 海滨小屋造得怎么样了 |
[21:05] | it’s almost done. i just need a load of lumber– | 快好了 就是需要好多木材– |
[21:07] | that’s great, just great. | 太好了 好极了 |
[21:09] | welcome. welcome back. | 欢迎 欢迎回来 |
[21:18] | who the fuck is that? | 这他妈是谁啊? |
[21:22] | that, sergeant hauk… | 他啊 Hauk警长… |
[21:24] | is one of the most effective supervisors in our police department. | 是本局最有效率的督查 |
[21:33] | sorry. it’s just taking a little longer than we expected. | 抱歉 会议比我们预计的长了点 |
[21:36] | it shouldn’t be much longer, though. | 应该快结束了 |
[21:40] | i understand what you’re saying. | 我明白你说的 |
[21:42] | some of those kids are ready for high school, but not duquan. | 有些孩子是该上高中了 可Duquan不行 |
[21:47] | – i’ve… -…adopted him? | – 我… -…收养他了? |
[21:49] | i’ve noticed duquan this semester. | 我这学期注意到Duquan了 |
[21:51] | he’s more nourished, wears fresher clothes. | 营养好了 衣服也干净了 |
[21:54] | sometimes he even smells like soap. | 有时候身上还有香皂味 |
[21:57] | you and your wife, | 你和你妻子 |
[21:59] | you don’t have children, do you? | 还没生孩子吧? |
[22:01] | – not yet, no. – well, have some. | – 还没 – 快生吧 |
[22:03] | for better or for worse, they’re yours for life. | 生好生坏 那才是你自己的娃 |
[22:05] | the kids in this school aren’t yours. | 学校孩子毕竟不是你的 |
[22:07] | you do your piece with them, and you let them go. | 你该尽的力尽了 就该放手 |
[22:11] | because there’ll be plenty more coming up behind duquan, | Duquan之后 还会有很多呢 |
[22:14] | and they’re gonna need your help too. | 他们也需要你的帮助 |
[22:20] | you’ve got your third period in five minutes, right? | 你五分钟后不是要上第三节课么? |
[22:28] | settle down. settle down. | 安静 安静 |
[22:31] | we need to concentrate on these tests. | 我们要集中精力对付考试 |
[22:33] | aw, fuck this, man. | 操他娘的 |
[22:34] | talking about, “lf jane’s father gives jane one week’s worth of allowance…” | 什么”要是Jane的爸爸给她一星期零用钱” |
[22:38] | shit, i ain’t got no allowance where i stay at. | 我家里怎么不给我零用钱 |
[22:40] | no father, neither. | 连爸爸都没有 |
[22:41] | how many sides a sexagon got? why i care about that? | 六边形有几条边 管我屁事儿啊? |
[22:45] | you need to take the test so you can move on to the next level. | 要考试通过才能升到高年级啊 |
[22:47] | i ain’t moving nowhere but out this motherfucker. | 都他妈傻逼 待哪儿不一样啊 |
[22:49] | – hell, yeah. – all right. let’s settle down. | – 就是 – 好了 安静下来 |
[22:53] | let’s start with question number one. | 从第一题开始 |
[22:56] | settle down! | 安静 |
[23:00] | all right. all right, listen up. | 够了 够了 听好了 |
[23:04] | here’s the problem: | 题目是 |
[23:05] | two couples go into a restaurant. | 两对夫妇走进一家餐厅 |
[23:07] | – they get the check– – yo, when they say “couples,” | – 拿到的账单– – 他们说”夫妇” |
[23:09] | – do it mean they married? – why they got to be married? | – 是说已经结婚的吗? – 非得结婚才行? |
[23:11] | mr. prezbo, why you even get married? | Prezbo老师 你干嘛要结婚? |
[23:13] | well, to build a life together, for one– | 嗯 理由之一是为了共同营造生活 |
[23:17] | you know, family. | 建立家庭 |
[23:19] | – also to have intimacy. – what do that mean? | – 还有拥有亲密关系 – 啥意思啊? |
[23:21] | mean, like, getting some. | 就是滚床单呗 |
[23:23] | no no. it’s not just that. | 不不 不仅是这些 |
[23:27] | intimacy can be, um, a quiet conversation. | 亲密可以是 一次安静的谈话 |
[23:31] | or it can be fun, you know? like | 也可以是很有意思的事情 比如 |
[23:34] | when you tickle your partner. | 比如给伴侣挠痒痒 |
[23:35] | yo, tickle my nuts. | 挠我个蛋蛋 |
[23:41] | all right, all right, no more of that. | 好了好了 不说了 |
[23:45] | come on, let’s get to the test material. | 行了 先复习考试 |
[23:48] | the statewide exam is next week. | 下周就州统考了 |
[23:50] | and then we’ll get back to the regular lessons. | 考完我们再像平时那样上课 |
[23:53] | can we talk about intimacy? | 还能跟我们讲亲密关系不? |
[23:54] | if you like, and if i don’t get too embarrassed. | 你们想听就行 别弄得我太尴尬 |
[24:01] | all right, uh… | 好了… |
[24:02] | so, the grand total on the check is $67.40, | 账单总额是67.40美元 |
[24:06] | but if they want to leave a tip– | 但是如果要给小费– |
[24:09] | look at your sample test, please. | 请看模拟试题 |
[24:12] | i got to say, ms. duquette, i feel like y’all schemed us. | 我说Duquette老师 你们合伙耍我们吧 |
[24:14] | this class is the same as the ones down the hall. | 这班级跟普通班根本没啥区别 |
[24:16] | yeah, it’s ’cause the test’s coming up. | 居然还带考试的 |
[24:18] | okay, class, let’s take a look at the sample math test. | 好了 大家来看下数学模拟卷 |
[24:20] | in sample “a”, we start with… | A卷第一题… |
[24:22] | kid’s right. this is bullshit. | 孩子说得对 这简直是胡扯 |
[24:24] | the test material doesn’t exactly speak to their world. | 这种考试对他们一点好处都没有 |
[24:26] | yeah, don’t speak too loud to mine, either. | 对我也没啥好处呐 |
[24:29] | an estimate, detective. | 你估计下 警探 |
[24:31] | we start opening those houses, | 如果撬开那些房门 |
[24:33] | we might turn over a couple of dozen bodies, | 可能会有好几十具尸体 |
[24:36] | but that’s just me guessing. | 当然这只是我个人估计 |
[24:37] | all of them homicides? | 全都是被谋杀的? |
[24:39] | the boy took over half the west side. | 那小子扫平了半个西区 |
[24:41] | we never saw the violence. | 我们一点没见他用暴力 |
[24:44] | this right here is the reason why. | 这些就是板上钉钉的证据 |
[24:46] | you’re asking us to call out half of public works | 你想让我们出动一半的公共警力 |
[24:49] | and pull the plywood off thousands of vacant houses | 撬开上千所遗弃房屋 |
[24:51] | all so we can raise the city’s murder rate by 10%? | 好让本市的谋杀率再上升10%? |
[24:54] | what else are we doing on stanfield? | 我们还在查Stanfield什么? |
[24:57] | i’m trying to get backup on his people’s cell phones as fast as i can. | 我正在设法尽快监听他手下人的电话 |
[25:00] | and i started to look for his money. | 以及调查他的财产 |
[25:03] | but if i’m right about this, they have to be worked. | 但若我猜得没错 他们必须绳之以法 |
[25:06] | is there any evidence at all that links all these missing-persons reports | 有证据表明这些失踪人口报告 |
[25:10] | to the stanfield organization? | 都与Stanfield组织有关? |
[25:11] | i’m just starting at that. | 我这还刚开始 |
[25:13] | the one body that we pulled out of the fulton avenue house is lex. | 从Fulton街屋子里挖出来的这个是Lex |
[25:17] | his case is a direct tie. | 和这案子有直接关系 |
[25:19] | and there are two other names on those missing persons reports | 另两个失踪人口报告上的名字 |
[25:21] | that show up in our wiretaps from earlier this year. | 曾在年初电话监听中出现过 |
[25:24] | so, yes, there are links, counselor. | 所以没错 的确有联系 律师 |
[25:28] | by any chance did landsman run this up the chain to you guys? | 话说 Landsman跟你们汇报过这事儿么? |
[25:31] | no. | 没有 |
[25:34] | your call. | 你决定 |
[25:37] | my office won’t care until they see case files. | 不立案 我的办公室是不会管的 |
[25:48] | i’ll run it upstairs and we’ll see what comes. | 我先报上去看看上头怎么说 |
[25:58] | – okay, i get it. – he’s still tied up, but | – 好了 我懂了 – 他还脱不开身 不过 |
[26:00] | it really should only be a little while longer. | 真的应该不会太久了 |
[26:03] | can you tell the governor i have to go back to baltimore? | 麻烦跟州长说我得回巴尔的摩了行么 |
[26:06] | i have a little bit of business today. | 今儿有点小事要处理 |
[26:10] | i’m the mayor of a major american city, for chrissakes. | 你爷爷的 我可是美国主要城市市长啊 |
[26:12] | how much shit do l have to eat from this guy? | 还得怎么热脸贴他冷屁股? |
[26:14] | wouldn’t you play the politics if you were him? | 换做是你难道不会打官腔么? |
[26:17] | it’s not like the state had no role in this thing. | 这事儿州里就没有责任了? |
[26:18] | you know, the state money for those schools had no oversight either. | 州里给学校拨的钱也没有监管 |
[26:21] | but i’m not telling “the washington” fucking “post,” | 我可没跟华盛顿他妈的邮报说 |
[26:23] | talking about how he might be forced to bail me out because– | 他不得不摆脱掉我这个麻烦是因为– |
[26:26] | what was the quote again? | 原话怎么说来着? |
[26:29] | because “those are my children in baltimore too.” | “巴尔的摩的孩子也是我的孩子” |
[26:33] | he’s gonna bleed me for that money. | 为了这些钱他能把我剐了 |
[26:36] | mayor carcetti? | Carcetti市长? |
[26:37] | the governor’s office says he’s ready to see you now. | 州长办公室来电说州长可以见您了 |
[26:42] | $54 million’s a big number. | 5千4百万不是个小数啊 |
[26:47] | * We won’t go until we get some, * * We won’t go until we get some–* | * 拿不到钱咱就不走 * * 拿不到钱咱就不走–* |
[27:28] | did i do something wrong? | 我做错什么了? |
[27:30] | i ain’t acted up or nothing. | 我又没惹是生非 |
[27:34] | you’re ready for this. | 你该升上去了 |
[27:37] | you can do the work. | 你能行的 |
[27:39] | i know you can. | 我相信你 |
[27:42] | and if you need to come back here | 你要是哪天想回来 |
[27:46] | and use the showers or give me laundry, | 洗个澡 把脏衣服给我洗 |
[27:50] | use the computer, you can do that any time. | 用用电脑 我这儿随时欢迎 |
[27:55] | anyway, let me show you. | 我来教你吧 |
[27:57] | this here’s the way to the hard drive. | 怎样直接从硬盘启动 |
[28:02] | this isn’t necessary, duquan. | 没这必要 Duquan |
[28:05] | just in case i’m busy, mr. p. | 万一我到时候忙 P老师 |
[28:07] | so you know how to work it. | 你好知道该怎么弄 |
[28:40] | hey, boy. what’s up? | 小子 咋样啊? |
[28:43] | big day for you. see here? | 今天是个大日子 看见没 |
[28:46] | i got the inventory divided between us. | 我把货分成两份儿 |
[28:47] | you gonna go up one way towards north avenue… | 你往北大街走… |
[28:51] | and i’m gonna stay down by the highway. | 我呢沿着高速路的高架往南 |
[28:53] | you gonna let me handle the money alone? | 你让我自己收钱找钱? |
[28:57] | – you ready, ain’t you? – yeah, i’m good. | – 你能行吧? – 嗯 行 |
[28:59] | all right. let’s get on it. | 好 那就上路呗 |
[29:03] | i see you back here tonight. | 晚上回来见 |
[29:05] | all right. | 好嘞 |
[29:08] | hey hey, you see that foul motherfucker, you let him have his money, okay? | 等等 你要是见到那个狗娘养的 让他把钱拿去 记住了? |
[29:11] | i don’t need you messing with him. | 你可别跟他对着干 |
[29:12] | – all right. – all right. | – 好 – 那就好 |
[29:15] | make sure that count’s right! | 别找错钱 |
[29:20] | yo, i need to talk to the little motherfucker. | 我得找这小杂种谈谈 |
[29:23] | maybe you can do that with me, | 要不我跟你一块儿去 |
[29:24] | see it don’t get out of hand. | 好帮你把把关 |
[29:26] | hey! yo, mike! | 嘿 Mike! |
[29:29] | yo, what up, duke? | 怎么啦 Duke? |
[29:33] | yeah, i heard randy’s foster ma gonna take him out of tilghman too, | 我听说Randy的养母也要 把他弄出Tilghman中学了 |
[29:36] | send him somewhere else. | 送别的地方去 |
[29:38] | that’s messed up, man. | 这太扯了吧 |
[29:41] | all right, holla, man. | 行 回见吧 |
[29:46] | how many? | 多少? |
[29:48] | as a theory, | 理论上说 |
[29:50] | detective freamon believes there could be additional bodies in those vacants, | Freamon警探相信空屋里还有其他尸体 |
[29:53] | maybe a dozen or more. | 可能十几具还不止 |
[29:54] | he believes: | 他”相信” |
[29:56] | lester freamon is not in the habit of selling woof tickets. | Lester Freamon不是那种放空炮的人 |
[29:59] | i, for one, would not bet against him. | 我个人至少是不会怀疑他的 |
[30:01] | and what do you suggest i do with this information? | 你觉得我该拿这消息怎么办呢? |
[30:05] | my feeling is | 要我说 |
[30:06] | that city hall should be brought into the loop. | 得把市政厅一起拖下水 |
[30:09] | we pull the bodies now before new year’s, | 趁过年前把尸体挖出来 |
[30:11] | and the stats go to royce’s last year in office. | 统计数据算在Royce的末年任期内 |
[30:14] | matter of fact, it gives carcetti an advantage | 算起明年的犯罪率 |
[30:16] | with regards to next year’s crime rate. | Carcetti还能占便宜 |
[30:17] | – you mean– – tell the mayor that now is the time | – 你是说– – 跟市长说 要拆房就趁今年拆 |
[30:20] | to empty those houses, not next year, | 别拖到明年 |
[30:22] | when it’s on his watch and he has to eat the stats. | 到明年统计数据就要算到他头上了 |
[30:29] | colonel, i see you’ve thought this through, | 副总警监啊 我看你算盘打得挺精啊 |
[30:31] | politically, i mean. | 我是说政治上 |
[30:33] | – i’m learning as i go. – i bet you fuckin’ are. | – 现学现卖 – 可不是么 |
[30:38] | colonel, keep this conversation close. | 副总警监 此次谈话务必保密 |
[30:41] | that’s a direct order. | 这是直接命令 |
[30:44] | you seen them girls at douglass, man? | 看到Douglass高中那些妞没? |
[30:47] | yo, you right, duke. | 说的没错啊 Duke |
[30:50] | ain’t gonna be like middle school no more. | 这回跟初中可不一样了 |
[30:52] | you know, i’m just thinking, yo. | 我就是在想啊 |
[30:56] | dag, man, not again. | 不会吧 又来 |
[31:04] | where your people at now? | 你们这回住哪儿? |
[31:14] | need any of your stuff from the pile? | 这堆里有啥要拿的不? |
[31:17] | it ain’t no thing. | 没啥 |
[31:22] | yo, man, listen. | 兄弟 听我说 |
[31:24] | me and bug got our own spot now, | 我和Bug现在有自己的窝了 |
[31:26] | so you could come crib with us if you want. | 你要愿意就来跟我们挤挤好了 |
[31:37] | what you mean kenard took the stash? | 你说Kenard私吞了货什么意思? |
[31:41] | and he’s still walking around? | 那你还让他四处溜达? |
[31:43] | i’m gonna talk to him, ma, make sure this never happen again. | 我会跟他谈的 妈 这事儿不会再有了 |
[31:46] | look at me, boy. | 看着我 小子 |
[31:48] | kenard got to feel some pain for what he did. | Kenard这小子得让他吃点苦头 |
[31:51] | – he got to. – i don’t– | – 必须的 – 我不– |
[31:52] | you don’t what, motherfucker?! | 你不什么 小不要脸的! |
[31:55] | this how you pay me back for all the love i showed? | 我爱你疼你 你就这么对我? |
[31:58] | shit, i been kept you in nikes since you were in diapers. | 干 你还裹着尿布我就让你穿耐克 |
[32:02] | – i’m trying. – you trying, huh? | – 我尽力了 – 尽力了啊? |
[32:04] | that’s what you gonna tell your father the next time you see him, that you trying? | 下次见着你爹 就准备跟他说你尽力了? |
[32:08] | or you gonna tell him what you’ve done? | 还是打算告诉他你干的好事? |
[32:10] | what he done got him locked up– | 他干的好事害他坐牢了– |
[32:15] | that’s right. wee-bey walked in jessup a man, | 没错 你爹进去的时候是条好汉 |
[32:18] | and he gonna walk out one. | 出来照样是条好汉 |
[32:19] | but you out here, wearing his name, acting a bitch! | 你在街上混 顶着他的名 做事却像个娘儿们! |
[32:24] | aw, look at you, crying now. | 看看 还知道哭 |
[32:32] | fuck you think you going? | 你他妈往哪儿去? |
[32:34] | get your ass back here. i ain’t done talking to you. | 给我滚回来 老娘我还没讲完呢 |
[32:43] | i mean, i’m police, right? | 我是警察 是吧? |
[32:45] | murder police, and i got bodies. | 凶杀组的 现在手上有尸体 |
[32:47] | i’m just supposed to let them laying lie? | 难道该让他们躺在那儿不成 |
[32:49] | “we don’t throw red up on that board voluntarily.” | “咱不能主动往这火上浇油” |
[32:52] | that john-goodman-off-his-diet-looking motherfucker was clear on that. | 那瘦身版John Goodman的混蛋都说了 (美国肥胖男影星) |
[32:56] | – so go over landsman’s head. – mm, jimmy, that’s you– | – 陆路不通走水路呗(指跳过Landsman) – 嘿 Jimmy 那是你– |
[33:01] | send an anonymous fax. but you see, lester here don’t fancy boats. | 发个匿名传真什么的 Lesters可不是个爱坐船的主 |
[33:05] | and me, i get sick just filling the bathtub. | 我嘛 给浴缸放个水我都晕 |
[33:08] | it’s just wrong. | 不得劲儿啊 |
[33:09] | yeah, just like when i seen j-lo with that little itty-bitty spanish dude. | 就像詹妮弗·洛佩兹 和那小白脸西班牙男朋友 |
[33:13] | genius. he hid his mausoleum right in the neighborhood. | 天才 把整个社区当成坟场 |
[33:16] | how little pedro gonna fill that big thing up? | 那小子哪能满足得了这位大姐 |
[33:19] | oh, man, that girl got a prime cut of ass, boy. | 唉 这妞的屁股真不是盖的 |
[33:23] | – and a good heart. – a good inverted heart. | – 还有爱心 – 倒挂的爱心吧(还是指屁股) |
[33:25] | this nail’s like their signature. | 这钉子就是他们的标记 |
[33:27] | find it in any door in the west side, | 西区哪扇门上有这钉子 |
[33:28] | and right as rain you’re gonna find a body. | 那后头就”板上钉钉”有尸体 |
[33:31] | yes, sir. i’m proud to be chasing mr. marlo stanfield. | 是长官 我以追捕Marlo Stanfield为荣 |
[33:36] | man, you act like you on the trail of pol pot or some shit. | 嘻 弄得跟捉拿Pol Pot似的 (柬埔寨前总理 红色高棉领导人) |
[33:40] | who? | 谁? |
[33:41] | motherfucker, i got $10 says we can leave here right now, | 妈的 我赌十块钱我们现在出去 |
[33:45] | go to any boarded-up rowhouse | 随便找个封起来的空屋子 |
[33:47] | with a nail like that in the door, | 只要门上有这种钉子的 |
[33:49] | and we will find a body. | 就能找到具尸体 |
[33:52] | – make it $20. – there you go. | – 要赌赌20 – 走呗 |
[33:54] | well, but first let’s have another little taste. jimmy, you in? | 等等 咱再喝点儿呗 Jimmy你呢? |
[33:57] | – no, i’m good. – oh, come on, man. | – 不用 我够了 – 喂 来吧 |
[33:59] | take that skirt off and have a drink, for chrissakes. | 裙子脱了来喝杯嘛 老天 |
[34:02] | – drink that. – agh! | 喝你妹 |
[34:04] | man, don’t play like that. | 兄弟 这就没意思了啊 |
[34:09] | icicles, get ’em before they melt! | 冰棍儿哎 不买要化了 |
[34:11] | icicles! | 卖冰棍 |
[34:22] | icicles, come get ’em! icicles! | 冰棍儿 快来买哟 |
[34:29] | hey, yo, kenard. why you lie to me? | 喂 Kenard 你干嘛说谎 |
[34:31] | fuck you talkin’ about? | 你丫胡说什么呢? |
[34:33] | you said the police kicked your door in. | 你说警察踢开你家门进去 |
[34:35] | i seen the door. they ain’t kicked shit in. | 我看见那门了 踢过你妹 |
[34:37] | – how you gonna lie? – go on, man. | – 你还打算怎么扯 – 来呀 |
[34:39] | – yo, where the package at, man? – package up my ass, gump. | – 那一书包货呢? – 书包你妈 傻逼 |
[34:42] | – i’m about to– – you about to? | – 看我不– – 看你啥? |
[34:44] | go on, walk, gump-ass motherfucker. | 有种来呀 傻逼二愣子 |
[34:51] | hey, yo, | 哎呦 |
[34:52] | iook at that little dude getting his ass beat! | 快看那小兔崽子被人海扁啊 |
[34:57] | y’all was talking too goddamn much. go ahead, na’. | 你他妈跟他罗嗦啥 快去 |
[35:01] | get your pack off this bitch so we can go. | 让他把书包交出来 咱好闪人 |
[35:05] | i don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[35:09] | i don’t want it. | 我不想要了 |
[35:18] | i’ll take that 20 now, bunk. | 20块钱拿来 Bunk |
[35:21] | i can’t see shit in here. | 这儿黑灯瞎火的看不见 |
[35:23] | aw, man. | 哎呦 |
[35:26] | i might pull out my wallet, reach in, | 说不定手伸进钱包里 |
[35:28] | and pull out a $25 by mistake. | 不小心摸出25块什么的 |
[35:30] | i need me some braille bills, something. | 我又不会摸钞票上的盲文 |
[35:48] | you ladies want to call the crime lab? | 你们要给鉴证科打电话么? |
[35:49] | nah, man. | 不打 |
[35:51] | i’m like stevie: too high. | 我喝高啦 |
[35:54] | you know i can’t do no scene. | 不能报告现场 |
[35:55] | well, there’s not gonna be one, on account of there is no body, | 上头没说能查 这儿就没有尸体 |
[35:58] | not until the bosses say there is. | 没尸体 哪来的现场 |
[36:00] | and when that happens, you gonna miss all the fun, junior. | 没现场嘛 就没得玩喽 小子 |
[36:04] | you know daniels is gonna keep this alive. | 你知道Daniels不会让这案子沉了的 |
[36:06] | the white shirts will fuck it up somehow. you know it, lester. | 穿白衬衫的都靠不住 你懂的Lester |
[36:09] | maybe not, this time. | 也许这次不会 |
[36:11] | daniels is c.i.d. it’s a new day downtown. | Daniels是从刑事调查科来的 也许有新气象 |
[36:14] | i got it. | 我来 |
[36:16] | whew, world is on its hole | 难怪说世界末日了 |
[36:18] | when jimmy mcnulty is the most qualified to drive. | 居然轮到混小子Jimmy McNulty开车了 |
[36:21] | yeah, up is down, black is white… | 是啊 上下不分 黑白不明… |
[36:25] | ieft is right. | 左右颠倒 |
[36:45] | what we got here, huh? | 赚了多少哈 |
[37:22] | – quiet overnight. – cool. | – 晚上没啥动静 – 好 |
[37:24] | relief will be here for you after roll call. | 点过名就有人来换你们 |
[37:42] | it’s sergeant carver. | 我是Carver警长 |
[37:49] | how you doing, dawg? | 你怎么样 老弟? |
[37:54] | quiet overnight. | 一晚上没事 |
[37:56] | you going to school this morning? | 你今天准备去学校么? |
[37:57] | we’re gonna wait a little longer on that to be sure, | 我看保险起见还是再等等 |
[37:59] | but i can’t say i’m comfortable going to work every day and leaving him here. | 可把他扔这我自己去上班也不是个事儿 |
[38:02] | blow over in a week or so, you’ll see. | 将就一星期看看吧 |
[38:05] | till then we still have a car on the house, | 反正我们都派车盯着 |
[38:06] | and you have my cell number if anything comes up. | 有事儿你们随时打我手机 |
[38:10] | we’re gonna look out for you on this. | 我们会保护好你的 |
[38:12] | – have you had breakfast, sergeant? – no, but i gotta– | – 早饭吃了没 警长? – 没呢 我还得– |
[38:15] | you have time for a plate, i’m sure. | 进来随便吃点不碍事儿 |
[38:19] | sure. | 好 |
[38:25] | yo, | 喂 |
[38:27] | i just dreamt something gave me an idea today. | 我梦见个好主意 咱今儿可以试试 |
[38:32] | hey, sherrod. | 嘿 Sherrod |
[38:36] | you remember when we turned that knocked down | 你记得我们把那个撞倒的电线杆 |
[38:39] | iight pole at the scales? pulled $80? | 卖了换钱 赚了80块? |
[38:44] | i been thinking we can | 我在想啊不如咱 |
[38:46] | get to toppling a couple of those bad boys ourselves, | 自己去锯倒几根 |
[38:50] | get all paul bunyan and shit, you know? | 跟鲁班大哥似的 你说呢? |
[38:54] | i mean, we’ll be all discreet and all. | 咱可以小心着干 |
[38:58] | not take the hacksaw to no more than a couple on some quiet streets, | 找它条没人的街 锯倒个两三根 |
[39:02] | leave more than enough for some people to have light and all. | 留着足够的 好让人取亮儿 |
[39:09] | thing is, i got this other thing i still need to take care of today. | 问题是 我今天还有别的事 |
[39:15] | come on, sherrod. wake up. | 喂 Sherrod 快醒醒 |
[39:21] | it’s late. | 不早啦 |
[39:35] | no no no! what you do? what you do? | 不好 你干啥了你 干啥了你? |
[39:37] | what you do? | 你干啥了这是啊? |
[39:40] | aw, man, come on, sherrod. | 醒醒啊 Sherrod |
[39:43] | come on, man. come on. come on. | 醒醒 别死 醒醒 |
[39:49] | you weren’t supposed to do this, man! | 你不能抽这个呀 孩子 |
[40:00] | oh, man! | 老天啊 |
[40:02] | – no phones: – not a one. | – 不用电话 – 一个都不用 |
[40:04] | and the players that were using them before– | 以前还用的那些家伙 — |
[40:06] | Chris Monk Ray-Ray chris, monk, ray-ray– | |
[40:08] | they were out there on those corners. | 都跟街角那儿站着呢 |
[40:10] | now i would have seen if someone went to a burner. | 没见着有谁拿手机出来的 |
[40:12] | god damn it! | 他奶奶的! |
[40:14] | if we just stayed up on the wire two months ago, | 要是两个月前不撤了监听 |
[40:17] | we wouldn’t be going through this sh– | 这点破事儿根本就不会 — |
[40:22] | can i help you? | 有何贵干 |
[40:23] | which one of you is sergeant hauk? | 你们哪位是Hauk警长? |
[40:26] | – i am. – i’m shea. this is thomas. i.i.d. | – 我 – 我是Shea 这位是Thomas 内部调查的 |
[40:29] | let me ask if you remember pulling a surveillance camera from l.s.d., | 你是否记得曾从设备科调出一台监控录像机 |
[40:33] | serial number aw466j9. | 序列号aw466j9 |
[40:37] | you remember that? | 有印象吗? |
[40:39] | we also need to go over your paperwork on a couple of informants, | 我们还想跟核实下 几个线人的书面报告 |
[40:43] | so if you don’t mind coming back downtown with us, | 如果你不介意请跟我们进城一趟 |
[40:45] | you and… | 你和… |
[40:48] | detective sydnor and the third guy, | Sydnor警探 还有一个人 |
[40:52] | what’s his name? dozerman. | 叫什么来着 Dozerman |
[40:56] | you don’t need sydnor or doze, either. | Sydnor和Doze都不用找 |
[40:59] | paperwork’s all mine– on the camera, | 报告全是我写的 摄像机 |
[41:02] | on the informants, me alone. | 线人 都是我干的 |
[41:12] | bodies? how many? | 尸体? 有多少? |
[41:14] | could be quite a few. we won’t know until we take down those doors. | 恐怕不少 具体要等拆了门才知道 |
[41:17] | and this is one drug organization you think did this? | 你们认为是同一毒品团伙干的? |
[41:20] | that’s the theory, but nothing’s certain at this point. | 只是推论 目前还不能肯定 |
[41:22] | what is certain is that if we’re going to do this, | 唯一肯定的是 如果要行动 |
[41:24] | you probably want us to do it now, | 恐怕事不宜迟 |
[41:27] | before the new year, | 赶在新年前 |
[41:28] | while the bump in the murder rate is still attributable to mayor royce. | 谋杀率的蹿升还能算在Royce市长头上 |
[41:32] | thoughtful, deputy, very thoughtful. | 很周到 副局 想得很周到 |
[41:34] | i don’t want any more stat games from your department. | 我不希望看到你们局再玩数字游戏 |
[41:37] | you need to get your people into those houses | 你得找人进那些屋子里去 |
[41:38] | because if there are bodies in there, they need to come out. | 这仅仅是因为有尸体就得挖出来 |
[41:43] | but do it now. | 不过还是现在干吧 |
[41:45] | i don’t want to be finding any more bodies come january. | 一月份我可不想看到什么尸 |
[41:49] | yes, sir, mr. mayor, sir. | 是 先生 市长先生 |
[42:33] | choice comes down to this: we take the state money, | 就这么两条路 拿了州里的钱 |
[42:35] | and instead of being fucked up and broke, | 不会又烂还又穷 |
[42:36] | our schools go back to being merely fucked up. | 咱的学校回到只是烂而已 |
[42:39] | no teacher layoffs, no program cuts, no school closures. | 不用教师裁员 不用取消课程 不用关闭学校 |
[42:43] | but the price the governor’s asking is more state control over the school board | 但州长要求他们对校董会有更多控制权 |
[42:46] | and changes in the teachers’ union contracts that would allow them | 教师工会合同的调整也会让他们能够 |
[42:49] | to remove tenured faculty for cause. | 无故取消终身教职 |
[42:51] | ouch. | 哎呦 |
[42:52] | if we don’t take the money, it looks like we’re shorting our kids. | 不拿钱嘛 说起来是对不起孩子 |
[42:54] | we take the money– we’re giving up local control of education, | 拿了钱嘛 是把本地教育监管权拱手让人 |
[42:57] | which is gonna lose us a lot of middleclass black folks. | 会让我们失去大部分中产阶级黑人的选票 |
[43:00] | not to mention the problem you might have two years from now | 更别说两年以后你要是去华盛顿特区 |
[43:02] | running in the d.c. suburbs, | 拉选票的话 可能遇到的诸多问题 |
[43:04] | explaining how you needed their money to bail out your schools. | 得解释你如何为了钱 抛弃了学校 |
[43:08] | he sees you coming, tommy. | 他瞧准你要去找他 |
[43:09] | that’s not important right now. | 这个现在不重要 |
[43:12] | take the money. we need it. | 拿下吧 我们需要这钱 |
[43:21] | don’t look at me. | 别看我呀 |
[43:22] | if you take it, you’re selling out the teachers, and that’s my base. | 你拿了钱 就是出卖了老师们 这归我管 |
[43:25] | if you don’t take it, you’re selling out the kids. | 你不拿钱 是对不起孩子们 |
[43:27] | either way, i’ll probably rip you, and half the council will too. | 不管如何 我恐怕都要拿你是问 半个市政厅恐怕也是 |
[43:31] | just glad i’m not the mayor. | 真庆幸当市长的不是我 |
[43:39] | – you called? – word down the chain: open ’em up. | – 你找我? – 上边发话了 开挖 |
[43:45] | and it’s my guess this case is gonna need more manpower. | 我估计这案子需要更多人手啊 |
[43:48] | yeah, no doubt. | 可不是 |
[43:49] | in fact, i might have lost herc to an l.i.d. file. | 说实话 Herc都要被内务部的人带走了 |
[43:52] | really? i went light on him for that car stop. | 怎么 拦车的事情我已经从轻处理了啊 |
[43:55] | i didn’t even think it would get to a trial board. | 应该连审查组都没去吧 |
[43:57] | this feels like a bigger jacket. | 这事儿恐怕来头更大 |
[44:00] | pick any two you want from c.i.d. for now. | 暂时从重案组挑两个人 |
[44:03] | if you get back up on a wire, we’ll detail a few more. | 要是你想恢复监听 可以再多加几条线 |
[44:06] | beautiful. | 好极了 |
[44:12] | i don’t know what you’re talking about, but she was hot. | 不管你怎么说 她太正了 |
[44:15] | i’m going back on friday right after work. | 我周五一下班就去 |
[44:21] | hold on. | 等下 |
[44:23] | what the fuck are you staring at? | 你他妈瞪什么瞪啊? |
[44:26] | how are you liking homicide? | 你喜欢凶杀组么? |
[44:28] | loving it. why? | 爱死了 怎么? |
[44:35] | anyway. | 继续说 |
[44:36] | it’s on the way, boss. | 在路上了 老板 |
[44:52] | it’s joe and his message, but we already know what it is. | 是Joe的信息 不过我们知道怎么回事 |
[45:00] | all right, girl. keep it close. | 好了 丫头 走近点 |
[45:04] | all right, ‘naldo, call your amigos and tell them it’s on. | 好了 Naldo 给你朋友打电话 游戏开始 |
[45:21] | that’s right. | 没错 |
[45:22] | yep. that’s it. | 好 就这样 |
[45:25] | one, come on. let me see that footwork. | 好 下盘注意 |
[45:27] | that’s it. | 很好 |
[45:30] | one, one, one, one. | 一 二 一 二 |
[45:34] | that’s right. | 对了 |
[45:40] | yo, what’s going on, mike? | 怎么样 Mike? |
[45:44] | man, yo, i feel like i could just pancake | 兄弟 我觉得我充满力量 |
[45:47] | a young’un right now, you know what i mean? | 揍个把小毛孩不在话下 你明白吧 |
[45:55] | what about you, duke? want some go? | 你呢 想对练不? |
[45:57] | no, i’ma work this rope. | 不 我要跳绳 |
[45:59] | yeah, you working it. like a gump. | 行 跳你的吧 跟个傻逼似的 |
[46:19] | they pull around back, we’re gonna come at ’em from both ways, feel me? | 他们一撤 我们就从两面包抄 明白? |
[46:30] | hey, yo, call your friends, tell ’em where we at. | 给你朋友打电话 告诉他我们在哪儿 |
[46:37] | yo, let me get that rope. i said i’m workin’ it. | – 让我也跳两下吧 – 都说了我在跳了 |
[46:39] | man, i said you’s a gump, | 你他妈就一傻逼 |
[46:41] | fucking dogshit and smelling-ass nigger. | 臭狗屎 臭屁黑鬼 |
[46:44] | hey. hey! | 喂喂 |
[46:50] | man, fuck this. | 我操 |
[46:53] | yeah! go along! get! | 你走吧 滚! |
[46:57] | don’t nobody want you in here, no way! | 这儿没人欢迎你! |
[46:59] | you see what happened? | 你看到怎么回事不? |
[47:13] | that be it. | 来了 |
[47:55] | hey, daddy. | 嗨 爹地 |
[48:08] | let me get a $10, daddy. let me get a $10. i need a $10. | 给我十块钱爹地 给我十块钱 |
[48:10] | get the fuck out of here, now. | 你他妈快给我滚 |
[48:11] | – come on, i’ll suck your dick for $15. – trick-ass bitch, i said get. | – 来嘛 15块给您吹箫 – 臭婊子 我说了滚 |
[48:15] | don’t you want to see my stuff? | 要不要看人家那里啊? |
[48:17] | nah, ain’t nobody want to see that stink box. | 呸 谁他妈要看你个臭B |
[48:18] | – get your ass gone. – come on, let me get a $10, player. | – 快给我滚 – 来嘛 给我十块钱嘛 |
[48:21] | what the fuck is this, the lnner harbor? | 搞毛 成旅游景点了? |
[48:22] | yo, what the fuck y’all think you doing? | 你们都他妈干嘛呢? |
[48:24] | – we painters. – si, we paint. | – 我们是油漆工 – 是 刷漆来了 |
[48:26] | – move the van out the way. – oh, you gonna like what i got, soldier. | – 把面包车开走 – 保准让你喜欢哟 亲 |
[48:34] | see? we paint. we paint. | 看见没 我们刷油漆 |
[48:37] | oh… okay. | 好 好 |
[48:43] | which one of y’all gonna open the truck for me? | 你们俩谁去把卡车打开? |
[48:53] | fucking amateurs. | 真他妈外行 |
[48:58] | drink it slow, son. | 慢慢喝 孩子 |
[49:03] | what am i gonna do? | 我该怎么办? |
[49:05] | i’ll run you home. | 我送你回家 |
[49:09] | i– i can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[49:13] | she expect me to be my father, but… | 她想让我成为我爹 可… |
[49:18] | i ain’t him. | 我不是他 |
[49:21] | i mean, the way he is and shit… | 他从前那个样子… |
[49:25] | it just ain’t in me. | 我真不是这块料 |
[49:28] | what’s between you and michael? | 你跟Michael怎么回事? |
[49:29] | mike ain’t mike no more. | Mike跟原来不一样了 |
[49:33] | he went hard on this boy last night, | 他昨晚对那孩子大打出手 |
[49:36] | fucked his shit up. | 打得鼻青眼肿 |
[49:40] | i can’t go home. | 我不能回家 |
[49:43] | i can’t. | 不能回 |
[49:46] | give us a minute. | 让我们单独聊聊 |
[49:54] | mad at myself, man. | 我真气我自己 |
[49:56] | i shouldn’t have shut michael out like i did. | 我不该这么把Michael赶出去 |
[50:01] | namond did push it. | Namond是过火了 |
[50:02] | he ain’t pushing nothing now. | 他现在可没过火 |
[50:06] | reckon i’ll go mend the fence. | 看来还得我去当和事老 |
[50:13] | this ain’t no motel. | 这儿可不是旅馆 |
[50:20] | deacon, how’d you get by my people? | 执事 你觉得我的人怎么样? |
[50:22] | you can’t turn away church folk, ain’t done in these parts. | 你不能把信众转出去 不是这么干的 |
[50:26] | you only come by for a favor, so what is it? | 你无事不登三宝殿吧 说吧? |
[50:29] | you know a fella named bunny colvin? | 你认识个叫Bunny Colvin的家伙么? |
[50:32] | yeah, that rogue police commander, | 嗯 那个流氓警察局指挥官 |
[50:35] | tried to legalize drugs. | 鼓吹毒品合法化什么的 |
[50:38] | – what’s he done now? – he can tell you best. | – 他又想怎么样? – 让他自己说得清楚 |
[50:41] | – you did not bring– – it’s something positive, odell. | – 你该不会把他– – 这是好事儿 Odell |
[50:44] | – has to do with kids. – positive, huh? | – 跟孩子们有关 – 好事儿 哼? |
[50:48] | Bunny bunny. | |
[50:51] | delegate watkins. | Watkins代表 |
[50:52] | what’s this all about? | 你想要干嘛? |
[50:54] | it’s another bright idea. | 一个好主意 |
[51:02] | – you michael lee’s mother? – he got papers on him or something? | – 你是Michael Lee的母亲? – 你要抓他还怎么的? |
[51:06] | i ain’t no kind of police. | 我不是警察 |
[51:07] | – i’m just looking to get up with him. – you ain’t alone. | – 就是有事想找他聊聊 – 找他的人多了 |
[51:10] | he booked on out of here, got his own spot, | 他从这儿搬出去 自己找个窝儿 |
[51:12] | took his little brother with him. | 把小弟也带走了 |
[51:13] | – you know where he stay at? – he ain’t tell me nothing. | – 你知道他住哪儿么? – 他才不会告诉我呢 |
[51:16] | you find the boy, you let him know i need some help around here. | 你找找他告诉他一声 家里要他帮忙 |
[51:19] | i popped him and bug out my ass, and now they forgot where they came from. | 都是老娘撅屁股拉出来的 现在都忘了自己哪儿来的了 |
[51:26] | what my ma say when you called? | 你去找她时 我妈怎么说 |
[51:28] | she was mad, right? | 她生气了吧? |
[51:29] | not really. | 没有 |
[51:42] | his mother… | 他妈呀… |
[51:45] | lovely lady. | 好个娘们 |
[51:48] | what she say? | 她怎么说 |
[51:50] | “put that bitch in baby booking where he belongs, | “让这小子滚回少教所去 |
[51:52] | iet him learn something.” | 让他好好学学” |
[51:55] | she hung up before i could tell her we didn’t have a charge. | 我还没告诉他我们没要抓他 她就挂断电话了 |
[52:05] | baltimore city 911. | 巴尔的摩市911 |
[52:06] | yeah, they beating a cop over here on pennsie and gold. | Pennsie街和Gold街交叉口有人打警察 |
[52:08] | – police officer? – yeah, they’re beating on him bad. | – 警察? – 嗯 揍得可厉害了 |
[52:10] | – pennsylvania and gold? – yo, they firing shots now. | – Pennsylvania和Gold街? – 哟 开枪了都 |
[52:20] | signal 13, report of shots fired, pennsylvania and gold. | 13号 报告有枪击案Pennsylvania和Gold街道 |
[52:24] | signal 13– | 13号 — |
[52:51] | they cleaned the motherfucker out, joe, | 他们把咱都抢光了啊 Joe |
[52:54] | put it in the van them mexican niggers rolled in. | 全搬进那墨西哥黑鬼开来的面包车 |
[52:56] | i ain’t hearing about no resistance. | 怎么就没人还手呢 |
[52:58] | man, wasn’t no time for that. | 哪儿来得及啊 |
[52:59] | omar had one of them commando squads with him, man. | Omar带了一整队人马 |
[53:02] | i mean, he had this one ho pulling guns out her pussy, unc. | 有个妞从裤裆里就抽了把枪出来啊 叔 |
[53:05] | the shit was unseemly, man. | 这哪儿想得到啊 |
[53:07] | i got to hand it to mr. little, | Little先生还真是厉害啊 |
[53:09] | – i ain’t see this one coming. – they took the shipment, joe. | – 这事儿还真没想到 – 他们一抢就是整车啊 Joe |
[53:13] | not no package, man, the motherfucking shipment. | 不是散货 是他妈整车啊 |
[53:15] | man, what we gonna tell the co-op? | 我们怎么跟合作的人说啊? |
[53:16] | hey, where you think my mind at right now? | 你以为我在想什么呐? |
[53:18] | all i know, it’s a lot of gangsters out a lot of shit, man. | 我只知道他妈一大堆土匪等着惹事儿 |
[53:21] | i say we mob up and go find this faggot, see? | 咱不如拼一把 找出这个兔儿爷? |
[53:23] | that’s what’s really ‘hood right there. that’s how you deal with shit. | 就该他妈这么办 对这种人不能手软 |
[53:26] | a lotta gangsters in that room need to take us at our word first. | 那一屋子的土匪得从我们这儿听说这事 |
[53:31] | yeah, first thing they gonna wonder about… | 他们要怀疑 也得先怀疑… |
[53:36] | is us. | 咱们 |
[53:43] | you need to see my man. i’ll hook you up. | 你来见见我的人吧 我帮你介绍 |
[53:46] | who is this motherfucker? | 这丫是谁? |
[53:48] | let me get a word with you, mike. | 我帮你说说去 Mike |
[53:51] | listen, you got to understand | 听着 你要明白 |
[53:54] | i can’t be having no physical confrontation | 我这儿不能有肢体冲突 |
[53:56] | iike the one took place back there. | 你之前那样是不行的 |
[53:59] | that kind of thing got to stay outside my gym. | 要打出了我健身房打 |
[54:01] | yeah. go ahead, montel. | 继续说呀 Montel |
[54:03] | i come to tell you i was wrong, | 我来是向你道歉的 |
[54:06] | the way i handled it. | 我处理得不好 |
[54:07] | step off, nigger. | 滚 黑鬼 |
[54:10] | Mike… mike… | |
[54:13] | don’t touch me, man. | 别碰我 |
[54:15] | look, man, this here ain’t you. | 孩子 这儿不是你待的地方 |
[54:18] | man don’t want you touching on him. | 他说了不让你碰他 |
[54:21] | Mike mike. | |
[54:24] | i told you, step the fuck off. | 我说了 给我滚蛋 |
[54:26] | young man, if i was talking to you, you’d know i was. | 小伙子 我在跟你说话呢 |
[54:34] | – shit! – he’ll listen next time. | – 操! – 下回就明白了 |
[54:37] | go ahead, man. do him. | 上 做了他 |
[54:41] | nah, man. | 别 伙计 |
[54:54] | i’ll hang here for the ambo, all right? | 我陪你等救护车来吧? |
[55:04] | go with your people. | 跟你的人走吧 |
[55:07] | go ahead, son. | 去吧 孩子 |
[55:29] | authorized personnel only | 烧伤科 闲人免进 |
[55:56] | dr. johnson, please call neuro l.c.u. | Johnson医生 请打电话至神经科重症监护 |
[56:12] | i’m sorry, son. | 对不起 孩子 |
[56:21] | i’m gonna talk to social services. | 我会跟社工谈的 |
[56:24] | we’ll get you some help. | 我们会想法帮助你 |
[56:33] | Randy… randy… | |
[56:38] | would the on-call please return to neuro l.c.u.? | 请值班医生速至神经科重症监护 |
[56:41] | on-call, please return to neuro l.c.u. | 值班医生 速回神经科重症监护病房 |
[56:51] | you gonna help, huh? | 你们会帮忙哈? |
[56:56] | you gonna look out for me? | 你们会保护我? |
[57:04] | you gonna look out for me, sergeant carver? | 你不是说会保护我吗 Carver警长? |
[57:07] | do you mean it? | 你说真的? |
[57:10] | you gonna look out for me? | 你会照顾好我? |
[57:12] | you promise? you got my back, huh?! | 你保证 保证会罩着我 啊?! |