时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:05] | Today isn’t your day, is it? | 今天不走运吧 |
[03:00] | What will it be? | 要什么 |
[03:02] | Point me to the Alderman’s house. | 告诉我郡长家在哪 |
[03:04] | – It’s down the alley to the left… – Isadora. | -在小巷尽头左转 -伊莎多拉 |
[03:13] | We don’t want your kind here, Witcher. | 我们这不欢迎你 猎魔人 |
[03:16] | The Alderman, | 郡长 |
[03:18] | tell me where he is and I’ll be on my way. | 告诉我他在哪 我马上就走 |
[03:21] | You don’t give the orders around here… | 这轮不到你发号施令 |
[03:25] | you mutant son of a bitch. | 你个突变杂种 |
[03:29] | Hear that? | 听见了吗 |
[03:31] | Go. | 滚 |
[03:32] | On your own or at the end of a rope, your choice. | 自己走 还是用绳子牵你走 自己选 |
[03:36] | Not a hard choice. | 这不难选 |
[03:38] | Yeah, fuck that. Kill him with your bare hands if you have to. | 管他呢 实在不行就用拳头打死他吧 |
[03:43] | C’mon, Witcher. You’re not scared of us, are ya? | 来啊 猎魔人 你不会是怕我们吧 |
[03:48] | Show us what you’ve got. | 让我们看看你有什么能耐 |
[03:49] | Can you not leave it alone for a moment? | 你们就不能消停一会吗 |
[03:58] | – Witchers can’t be trusted. – I’m not speaking to you. | -不能信任猎魔人 -我没跟你说话 |
[04:03] | I apologize for my man’s interference in your day. | 很抱歉我的人扰了你兴致 |
[04:08] | Hopefully he can improve his behavior by tomorrow’s market. | 但愿他明天在集市上能举止得体一些 |
[04:13] | Sorry, Renfri. | 对不起 伦芙芮 |
[04:18] | Come on, lads. | 走吧 伙计们 |
[04:21] | Beer for my friend here and one for me. | 给我和我朋友一人来一杯啤酒 |
[04:27] | I am speaking to you now, good sir. | 我在跟你说话呢 尊敬的先生 |
[04:43] | Want some breakfast? | 想来点早餐吗 |
[04:46] | I’m full. | 我饱了 |
[04:49] | Venison. | 吃了鹿肉 |
[05:13] | My mother, God rest her, would be mortified. | 我母亲会感到耻辱的 愿她安息 |
[05:17] | Our secret, then. | 那我不告诉别人 |
[05:28] | So, what brings you to Blaviken, White Hair? | 你为什么来布拉维坎 白毛 |
[05:30] | You came for a monster? | 来抓怪物的吗 |
[05:33] | I was traveling by the swamp. | 我在沼泽那边走 |
[05:34] | That would be your mistake, then. | 那就是你的错了 |
[05:36] | Why wouldn’t you travel by main roads? | 怎么不沿着主路走 |
[05:39] | It’s hard to make a living on main roads. | 走主路没有生意做 |
[05:42] | And you desperately need money for new clothes. | 你确实需要钱买衣服 |
[05:50] | Two more beers. | 再来两杯啤酒 |
[06:08] | More and more, I find monsters wherever I go. | 我越来越觉得 不论去哪都能碰上怪物 |
[06:23] | How much coin for your kikimora, then? | 你的奇奇摩多少钱 |
[06:40] | I killed a rat this morning with my breakfast fork. | 我今早上用早餐叉弄死了一只老鼠 |
[06:43] | Stabbed it in its fat little gut. | 捅进了它的小胖肚子 |
[06:45] | My mother nearly fainted, but what was I supposed to do? | 我母亲差点晕过去了 可我也没别的办法 |
[06:47] | It had been shitting in our pantry for days. | 它在我家餐具柜里拉好几天屎了 |
[06:54] | – You mentioned coin. – Yes. | -你提到了钱 -对 |
[06:57] | Isadora said you were looking for my father. | 伊莎多拉说你在找我父亲 |
[07:00] | She’s a gossip, you see. | 她是个长舌妇 |
[07:01] | Probably went two steps into the Lord’s Inn | 大概在你刚踏进小酒馆两步的时候 |
[07:03] | before she was running off telling everyone | 她就跑去给每个人说 |
[07:05] | an evil witcher had arrived. | 可恶的猎魔人来了 |
[07:10] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不着我 |
[07:11] | That’s too bad. | 那可真糟 |
[07:13] | And I can also tell you | 而且我还可以告诉你 |
[07:15] | that my father will have no use for this beast. | 我父亲根本不需要这怪物 |
[07:18] | Your father, | 你父亲 |
[07:19] | the Alderman? | 是郡长吗 |
[07:22] | He posted a flyer. | 他贴了一张告示 |
[07:24] | For a graveir. | 那是要食尸鬼 |
[07:26] | Kikimoras are useful. | 奇奇摩很有用处 |
[07:28] | Population control. | 能控制人口数量 |
[07:33] | You should speak to Master Irion, our wizard. | 你应该和伊利翁大师谈谈 我们的术士 |
[07:37] | He’s willing to pay for odds and ends he needs for elixirs. | 他炼丹能用到的七七八八的东西他都会付钱 |
[07:41] | I sold him our dog when it died. | 我家狗死了的时候我就卖给他了 |
[07:43] | Mysteriously. | 故作神秘卖掉的 |
[07:47] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[07:49] | Take me to him. | 带我去找他 |
[07:51] | I got 15 crowns for the yappy mutt. | 我那爱嚷嚷的杂种狗卖了15克朗 |
[07:56] | That’s enough to buy some new clothes. | 够买些新衣服了 |
[07:58] | Just saying. | 就告诉你一下 |
[08:02] | Come on, Roach. | 走吧 洛奇 |
[08:08] | Have you ever killed a succubus? | 你杀过魅魔吗 |
[08:10] | A striga? | 吸血妖鸟 |
[08:12] | Werewolf? | 狼人 |
[08:14] | She-wolf? | 女狼人 |
[08:15] | That’s not a thing. | 没这种东西 |
[08:17] | So you’ve killed the rest? | 所以其他的你都杀过 |
[08:19] | I think that makes you a hero. | 我觉得你算得上是英雄 |
[08:22] | My mother says you’re the offspring of foul sorcery, | 母亲说你们是邪恶巫术的产物 |
[08:25] | a diabolic creation, a filthy degenerate born of Hell. | 恶魔般的生物 是来自地狱肮脏堕落的败类 |
[08:29] | Have you ever been to Hell? | 你去过地狱吗 |
[08:32] | I’ve never even left Blaviken. | 我连布拉维坎都没离开过 |
[08:34] | Because my mother’s never left Blaviken, | 因为我母亲从未离开过布拉维坎 |
[08:35] | and if it’s good enough for Libushe, | 如果这对莉布希就足够了的话 |
[08:37] | then it’s good enough for Marilka. | 那么玛丽嘉也应该满足 |
[08:39] | That’s my name. | 那是我的名字 |
[08:40] | Marilka. | 玛丽嘉 |
[08:42] | Like milk. | 和牛奶发音相似 |
[08:45] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么 |
[08:47] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[08:49] | Like garroter? | 和绞杀者发音相似 |
[08:51] | Nice. | 酷 |
[08:53] | Where are you from, Geralt? | 你来自哪儿 杰洛特 |
[08:55] | Rivia. | 利维亚 |
[08:58] | I don’t know where that is, | 我不知道那是在哪里 |
[09:00] | but I could learn, if you’d let me. | 但如果你愿意教的话 我会学 |
[09:02] | No. | 不 |
[09:04] | Because I’m a girl and girls can’t be witchers. | 因为女孩子不能当猎魔人吗 |
[09:08] | Which I think is probably the stupidest thing I’ve ever heard. | 这可能是我听过最蠢的话了 |
[09:12] | I want more. | 我想要更多 |
[09:14] | I have to be more, | 我一定要做得更多 |
[09:15] | because I don’t know what to do | 因为留在布拉维坎的话 |
[09:16] | in Blaviken for the rest of my life, | 我这辈子除了去无聊的旧市场 |
[09:17] | except go to the boring old market. | 不知道还能做些什么 |
[09:20] | And kill rats. | 你还可以杀老鼠 |
[09:22] | And dogs. | 还有狗 |
[09:28] | Here we are. | 到了 |
[09:36] | Hold Roach. | 牵着洛奇 |
[09:39] | Be nice. | 乖点儿 |
[09:41] | Hey, Roach. | 洛奇 |
[10:21] | Greetings. | 你好 |
[10:23] | I am Stregobor. | 我是斯崔葛布 |
[10:27] | Master Stregobor. | 斯崔葛布大师 |
[10:30] | Sorcerer. | 术士 |
[10:31] | I have a kikimora for Master Irion. | 我有只奇奇摩要给伊利翁大师 |
[10:33] | Yes, well, forgive the confusion. | 抱歉造成了误解 |
[10:35] | Irion created this tower, but he’s been dead 200 years. | 伊利翁造了这座塔 但是他已经去世两百年了 |
[10:40] | So, in order to honor him, I’ve taken his name as my… | 所以为了纪念他 我沿用了他的名号… |
[10:44] | personal sobriquet. | 作为别名 |
[10:48] | He create this illusion, too? | 这幻术也是他造的吗 |
[10:49] | No, this is, uh… this is… | 不 这是… |
[10:52] | my own creation. | 我的创造 |
[10:55] | Helps pass time more delightfully. | 能让人更愉快地打发时间 |
[10:58] | Because you’re in hiding, Stregobor. | 因为你在躲藏 斯崔葛布 |
[11:00] | How very clever of you… | 你可真是聪明… |
[11:03] | Witcher. | 猎魔人 |
[11:12] | Not often do we see your likeness here in Blaviken. | 在布拉维坎 你们这类可不多见 |
[11:15] | Not many of my likeness left. | 我们这类也没几个了 |
[11:19] | I’d offer you my condolences, but… | 本想说节哀顺变 但是… |
[11:22] | I seem to remember that witchers don’t feel… | 我好像记得猎魔人无法… |
[11:25] | anything. | 产生情感 |
[11:28] | I’m grateful destiny brought you to me. | 我很感激命运带你来到了这里 |
[11:30] | Marilka brought me to you. | 是玛丽嘉带我来到这里 |
[11:32] | Oh, Marilka. Marilka works for me. | 玛丽嘉 玛丽嘉听候我的差遣 |
[11:35] | Now and then. | 偶尔做做差事 |
[11:38] | On matters of great import. | 办一些重大的要事 |
[11:40] | A reclusive sorcerer who uses an alias | 一位隐姓埋名的术士 |
[11:43] | and hires a young girl to procure him a witcher. | 雇了一个小女孩给他找来一位猎魔人 |
[11:47] | You don’t want my monster. | 你并非想要我剑下的怪物 |
[11:49] | You want me to kill yours. | 你想让我帮你杀个怪物 |
[11:51] | Very clever. | 你很聪明 |
[11:53] | Indeed. | 的确如此 |
[11:54] | – What kind? – The worst kind. | -什么样的怪物 -最恶的那种 |
[11:58] | The human kind. | 人类 |
[12:00] | Its name is Renfri. | 她的名字是伦芙芮 |
[12:16] | Damn it. | 见鬼 |
[12:18] | Go on, Martin. | 你来吧 马丁 |
[12:20] | – Ah! Five. – Yeah! | -五个 -厉害 |
[12:22] | – Not yet. – There’s no way you can get five. | -别高兴得太早 -你不可能抓出五个来 |
[12:24] | You’re not taking a bite of that bread before I try. | 在我出手之前你休想吃到面包 |
[12:35] | – Better throw those knuckles. – Go on, then. | -快扔石子吧 -继续吧 |
[12:40] | Told ya. | 都告诉过你了 |
[12:44] | I didn’t steal the bread. Korin did! | 不是我偷的面包 是科林干的 |
[12:45] | – Quick! Quick! – Hey, shut up, you twat! | -快跑 快跑 -闭嘴 你这个混蛋 |
[12:50] | You need to come with us. | 你得跟我们回去 |
[12:56] | As your Queen, I grant you this commendation, | 身为你的女王 我授予你此衔 |
[13:00] | which will symbolize your duty and bond as liegemen | 象征着你作为臣子的责任与羁束 |
[13:04] | in fealty to the crown of Cintra. | 效忠辛特拉皇室 |
[13:13] | Could use with a bit of feel-ty myself right now. | 我现在倒是有点想”宣屎” |
[13:20] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[13:21] | Do you promise to defend to your utmost the weak, the orphaned… | 你愿意宣誓尽全力保护孤弱 |
[13:24] | Late wee pups don’t get to bark. | 迟到的小狗没资格叫唤 |
[13:27] | I was playing in the square. | 我是在广场上玩来着 |
[13:28] | Speak only the truth… | 只言真相 |
[13:29] | – Knucklebones? – loyal and brave… | -抓石子吗 -保持忠诚与勇敢 |
[13:32] | Did you win this time? Like I showed you. | 你这次赢了吗 就像我教你的那样 |
[13:34] | – At any cost… – I would have, | -不惜一切代价 -我本来可以赢的 |
[13:35] | if the horsemen of doom hadn’t ridden up like that. | 如果那些”末日”骑士没有来的话 |
[13:38] | – I grant you this… – If you can’t win a game of knucklebones | -我授予你 -如果你被几匹马吓到 |
[13:41] | – for fear of a few horses… – duty and bond… | -就连抓石子也赢不了的话 -责任和羁束 |
[13:42] | what’ll you do when you go into battle? | 等上了战场你要怎么办 |
[13:44] | In fealty to the crown of Cintra. | 效忠辛特拉皇室 |
[13:48] | At least you didn’t shit your kecks. | 至少你没有吓出屎来 |
[13:51] | As members of the Royal Family, | 作为皇室成员 |
[13:52] | is it too much to ask that you exercise a modicum of respect? | 你们就不能稍微放尊重点吗 |
[13:58] | Especially you. | 特别是你 |
[14:01] | This is your duty as king and grandfather. | 这是你作为国王和外公的职责 |
[14:06] | Grant me leave, my Queen. | 女王 请允许我离开 |
[14:07] | I am worn from my trip to the Isles. | 我来岛上的途中已疲累不堪 |
[14:11] | And my bedchamber duties before that. | 更别说之前还要在卧室中尽职尽责 |
[14:14] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[14:16] | As your Queen, | 身为你的女王 |
[14:17] | I grant you this commendation, | 我授予你此衔 |
[14:20] | which will symbolize your duty and bond… | 象征着你作为臣子的责任与羁束 |
[14:22] | Destiny has many faces, Witcher. | 命运有许多张面孔 猎魔人 |
[14:26] | Mine, for example, is beautiful on the outside, but… | 比如我的命运 金玉其外 但是 |
[14:29] | hideous on the inside. | 败絮其中 |
[14:32] | She has stretched her bloody talons towards me. | 她已经向我伸出了血腥的魔爪 |
[14:34] | Wizards are all the same. | 你们术士都一样 |
[14:36] | You talk nonsense while making wise and meaningful faces. | 一脸意味深长 嘴里全是鬼话 |
[14:42] | Speak normally. | 说人话 |
[14:48] | Have you ever heard of the… | 你听说过 |
[14:50] | Curse of the Black Sun? | 黑日诅咒吗 |
[14:53] | First full eclipse in 1,200 years. | 1200年来的第一次日全食 |
[14:56] | It marked the imminent return of Lilit, | 标志着莉莉特即将归来 |
[14:59] | demon goddess of the night sent to exterminate the human race. | 她是被派来消灭人类的夜魔女神 |
[15:04] | According to the wise mage Eltibald, | 智者术士埃尔蒂堡的预言中说道 |
[15:07] | Lilit’s path was to be prepared by 60 women wearing gold crowns | 迎接莉莉特要让六十个女子头戴金冠 |
[15:11] | who’d fill the river valleys with blood. | 她们会用鲜血灌满河谷 |
[15:15] | Doesn’t rhyme. | 根本不押韵 |
[15:17] | All good predictions rhyme. | 真正的预言都押韵 |
[15:19] | I studied the girls born around the Black Sun, | 我研究了黑日前后出生的女孩 |
[15:22] | and I found horrendous internal mutations among them. | 我发现她们有人的身体里发生了可怕异变 |
[15:27] | I tried to cure them, | 我试过治愈她们 |
[15:29] | locked them in towers for safekeeping, | 把她们锁在高塔以保安全 |
[15:31] | but the girls always died. | 但那些女孩都死了 |
[15:34] | Internal mutations? | 身体里异变 |
[15:37] | They were autopsied, of course, to confirm my suspicions. | 当然 我也解剖了她们来证实怀疑 |
[15:41] | But eliminating these women was the lesser evil. | 但消灭这些女人是小恶 |
[15:46] | They could’ve drowned entire kingdoms in blood. | 她们本可能血洗整个王国 |
[15:48] | If you’d been alive during Falka’s Rebellion, seen what I saw… | 如果你经历过法尔加叛乱 看到我目睹过的 |
[15:52] | Innocent women are dead. | 无辜的女人死了 |
[16:00] | But not Renfri, the beautiful one. | 但美丽的伦芙芮没死 |
[16:04] | She’s after you. | 她要来杀你 |
[16:06] | Daughter of King Fredefalk of Creyden. | 克雷登的弗雷德法克王之女 |
[16:09] | I delivered the princess myself in the middle of the afternoon | 我亲自在一天的中午接生了公主 |
[16:12] | in pitch black. | 那是一片漆黑 |
[16:14] | Under the Black Sun, so… she’s cursed. | 就在黑日之下 所以她被诅咒了 |
[16:17] | Do you consider me a fool, Witcher? | 你觉得我是傻瓜吗 猎魔人 |
[16:19] | Do you think I did not conduct research? | 你以为我没有调查过吗 |
[16:21] | Renfri was acutely affected. | 伦芙芮绝对被影响了 |
[16:23] | Her stepmother, Aridea, told me she tortured a canary, | 她的继母艾瑞蒂娅说她折磨一只金丝雀 |
[16:27] | strangled two puppies, | 掐死两只小狗 |
[16:28] | even gouged out her maid’s eye with a comb. | 甚至用梳子捅瞎她女佣的眼睛 |
[16:32] | I admit what happened next was not ideal, but… | 我承认接下来发生的事不是很理想 但是 |
[16:36] | with the lives of Aridea’s own children | 艾瑞蒂娅自己孩子的生命 |
[16:38] | on the line, we had to act. | 也受到威胁 我们必须行动 |
[16:40] | So I dispatched someone to follow Renfri into the woods. | 所以我就派一个人跟着伦芙芮进了树林 |
[16:44] | We found him in the brush, | 最后我们在灌木丛中找到了他 |
[16:46] | Renfri’s antique brooch jammed into his ear. | 耳朵里插着伦芙芮的古董胸针 |
[16:51] | After that, I organized a manhunt | 在那之后 我组织了追捕 |
[16:53] | to find the princess, but… eh… | 想找到公主 但是 |
[16:55] | she was gone. | 她不见了 |
[16:58] | Two years. | 两年后 |
[17:00] | Until she reappeared, | 她又出现了 |
[17:01] | robbing and murdering merchants on the roads of Mahakam. | 在马哈坎的路上劫杀商人 |
[17:04] | Impaled them on sticks at first, but soon, | 一开始她只能用木杆将他们戳死 但很快 |
[17:08] | she picked up sword skills. | 她就学会了用剑 |
[17:10] | And now no man can defy her, it’s said. | 现在据说男人都打不过她 |
[17:13] | You’re not a man. You’re a magician. | 你不是常人 你是术士 |
[17:15] | – She’s resistant to magic. – That’s impossible in humans. | -她对魔法免疫 -这对人类而言不可能 |
[17:19] | Not… | 但是 |
[17:21] | mutated ones. | 她们变异了 |
[17:24] | She’s chased me for years, bent on revenge. | 她已经追杀我好几年 一心想复仇 |
[17:26] | And now she’s tracked me here, just as you arrived. | 现在她追我到这里 正好你也来了 |
[17:32] | Destiny. | 都是命运 |
[17:35] | Kill her. | 杀了她 |
[17:38] | I’ll pay you anything. | 我什么都可以给你 |
[17:40] | I kill monsters. | 我只杀怪物 |
[17:41] | The kikimora kills because it’s hungry, | 奇奇摩杀生是因为它饿 |
[17:43] | Renfri kills for pleasure. | 伦芙芮杀生是为了取乐 |
[17:45] | She is a monster. She is the last of Lilit’s women. | 她是个怪物 她是莉莉特的最后一个女人 |
[17:49] | And she possesses the power to destroy us all. | 她有力量毁了我们所有人 |
[17:52] | I don’t believe anyone has that power. | 我不相信有谁有那种力量 |
[17:59] | With the fate of the Continent at stake, | 整个大陆命悬一线 |
[18:01] | is that a chance you’re willing to take? | 你难道愿意冒这个险 |
[18:05] | There’s your rhyme. | 这倒是押韵了 |
[18:09] | Killing Renfri is… | 杀死伦芙芮是 |
[18:11] | the lesser evil. | 小恶 |
[18:14] | Evil is evil, Stregobor. | 恶就是恶 斯崔葛布 |
[18:17] | Lesser, greater, | 小恶 大恶 |
[18:20] | middling… | 还是不大不小的恶… |
[18:22] | it’s all the same. | 都是恶 |
[18:24] | I’m not judging you. | 我并非要对你评头论足 |
[18:25] | I haven’t only done good in my life either. | 我这辈子做得也并非全是善事 |
[18:30] | But now, | 但这次 |
[18:32] | if I have to choose between one evil and another, | 如果非要我在两个恶行中做出选择 |
[18:37] | then I prefer not to choose at all. | 那我宁可不选 |
[18:59] | These shindigs need a touch of the old abracadabra. | 这场宴会需要施一点魔法 |
[19:04] | At your service, Your Majesty. | 听您差遣 陛下 |
[19:06] | Tricks and illusions to delight. | 逗乐用的把戏和幻术 |
[19:08] | He means to pull a disappearing act. Don’t you? | 他是说想表演一出凭空消失的戏法 是不是 |
[19:12] | No. | 不 |
[19:23] | I saw the Wraiths of Mörhogg over the channel this morning. | 我今早在海峡上看到了莫豪格的妖灵 |
[19:26] | Yes, you mentioned. | 嗯 你说过了 |
[19:28] | – Who? – No good will come of it. | -谁 -准没什么好事 |
[19:30] | They’re an omen of war. | 他们是战争的凶兆 |
[19:31] | The North has been at war | 自从尼弗迦德帝国占领了艾宾 |
[19:32] | since Nilfgaard took Ebbing. | 北方就一直在打仗 |
[19:34] | If legend is true, | 就算传说是真的 |
[19:35] | the Wild Hunt’s years behind the curve. | 狂猎也已经迟到几年了 |
[19:38] | The Nilfgaardian force crossed the Amell Pass. | 尼弗迦德的军队已经越过了阿梅尔山口 |
[19:41] | Headed to Sodden, if they’re smart. | 如果他们聪明的话 会往索登去 |
[19:43] | And if not, 50 of your Skelligen ships are on the way. | 如若不然 你有50艘史凯利杰战船等着他们 |
[19:47] | We have more knights. | 我们的骑士人数更多 |
[19:48] | We are prepared in case… | 我们准备好了 以防… |
[19:50] | Prepared for what? | 以防什么 |
[19:54] | Nothing for you to be concerned about. | 没什么是要你操心的 |
[19:57] | Your dismissive tone says it is. | 你轻蔑的语气可不是这么说的 |
[19:59] | We’re talking of war, girl. | 我们在谈论战争 小妞 |
[20:02] | With Nilfgaard? | 和尼弗迦德帝国打吗 |
[20:04] | – Why? – Eist! | -为什么 -伊斯特 |
[20:05] | Should we fall to Nilfgaard, | 如果我们败给了尼弗迦德 |
[20:07] | your granddaughter will rule. | 你的孙女就要继承王位了 |
[20:09] | She needs to understand the way of things. | 她得明白事情是怎样的 |
[20:11] | We will not fall, because we are not under attack! | 我们不会战败的 因为没人进攻我们 |
[20:15] | She’s a child. | 她还是个孩子 |
[20:17] | You won your first battle in Hochebuz when you were my age. | 你像我这么大时已经赢得了豪切布兹之战了 |
[20:21] | I’ve heard the ballad. | 我听过相关的歌谣 |
[20:22] | Pretty ballads hide bastard truths. | 优美的歌谣掩盖了肮脏的事实 |
[20:26] | It’s a catchy song. | 那首歌很朗朗上口 |
[20:27] | Three thousand of my men died. | 我的士兵死了三千人 |
[20:33] | If we must do this now, | 如果我们现在非得谈论这事 |
[20:35] | here is your first lesson. | 那这就是你的第一课 |
[20:38] | As in life, | 在人生中 |
[20:40] | it is impossible always to be fully prepared for battle. | 要想次次都为战争做好万全准备是没可能的 |
[20:44] | Keep your sword close… | 剑要常伴身侧… |
[20:47] | and keep moving. | 不要停滞不前 |
[20:51] | Your Majesty… Your Majesty. | 陛下 陛下 |
[20:53] | Thank you for allowing our company at this splendid affair. | 谢谢你们允许我们来参加这场盛大的宴会 |
[20:57] | Your Majesties. Your Highness. | 陛下们 殿下 |
[21:02] | Would you honor me with a dance? | 您愿意赏光和我跳支舞吗 |
[21:06] | Martin… | 马丁… |
[21:07] | She’d love to. | 她很乐意 |
[21:36] | Reminds me of your daughter’s betrothal feast. | 让我想起了你女儿的订婚宴 |
[21:41] | The night you finally saw sense, said yes. | 那晚你终于想清楚了 答应了我 |
[21:46] | Made me the happiest man on the Continent. | 让我成为了大陆上最幸福的男人 |
[21:49] | I did it to save my kingdom. | 我是为了拯救我的王国 |
[21:52] | And, no, | 而且 不行 |
[21:54] | you may not leave this shindig. | 你不能离席 |
[22:05] | Your Majesty, my scouts have returned. | 陛下 我的探子们回来了 |
[22:09] | Nilfgaard is on its way to Cintra. | 尼弗迦德正在前往辛特拉 |
[22:18] | I stand corrected. | 我错了 |
[22:24] | They’re here. | 他们来了 |
[22:29] | They’re already here. | 他们已经到了 |
[22:36] | So much for being smart. | 还说他们聪明呢 |
[22:40] | You should tell the girl. | 你应该告诉小姑娘 |
[22:44] | Let her enjoy this night in peace. | 让她安然地享受今晚吧 |
[22:49] | It may be her last for a while. | 这也许是她一段时间内最后宁静了 |
[23:36] | The girl this morning, | 今天早上 |
[23:39] | she took you to see Stregobor, didn’t she? | 那个女孩带你去见了斯崔葛布 对吧 |
[23:46] | I know who you are, Renfri. | 我知道你的真实身份 伦芙芮 |
[23:51] | You know that I want to kill Stregobor, then. | 那你也知道我要杀掉斯崔葛布 |
[23:55] | I used to be a princess. Did he tell you that? | 他有没有告诉你 我曾经是个公主 |
[24:01] | Until he sent a thug into the woods to kill me. | 但是他派一个恶棍到森林里去杀我 |
[24:04] | You killed him. | 你把那人杀了 |
[24:06] | With my mother’s brooch. | 我用我母亲的胸针杀了他 |
[24:32] | Stregobor’s man raped me… | 斯崔葛布的手下强暴了我 |
[24:37] | robbed me and let me go. | 拿走了我的财物 放我走了 |
[24:42] | No more princess. | 我不再是公主了 |
[24:47] | I had to survive. | 我必须生存下去 |
[24:50] | I stole rather than starve. | 我为了不饿死而偷窃 |
[24:53] | I killed rather than be killed. | 为了不被杀而杀人 |
[24:59] | Nohorn and the others saved me. | 诺霍恩和其他人救了我 |
[25:02] | And they’ll be by my side at the market as I get my revenge. | 我复仇的时候 他们会在集市上陪我 |
[25:06] | Lilit help me, I will take down anyone in my way. | 莉莉特保佑 我会杀掉所有挡路的人 |
[25:14] | Unless… | 除非 |
[25:16] | destiny intervenes. | 命运有其他安排 |
[25:25] | You want me to kill Stregobor for you. | 你想让我替你杀掉斯崔葛布 |
[25:29] | It’s the lesser evil. | 这是小恶 |
[25:31] | So I keep getting told. | 大家都这样说 |
[25:41] | Stregobor asked you to kill me too. | 斯崔葛布也让你来杀我 |
[25:45] | ‘Cause I was a girl born during an eclipse? | 只是因为我在日蚀时出生吗 |
[25:49] | I could’ve become so many things. | 我本来有着光明的未来 |
[25:52] | Queen Calanthe of Cintra, | 辛特拉的卡兰瑟王后 |
[25:54] | she just won her first battle at Hochebuz. | 她刚在豪切布兹初战告捷 |
[25:58] | But here I am trying to convince you I’m not… | 可我却还要在这里说服你相信我不是 |
[26:00] | A monster. | 怪物 |
[26:05] | Are you? | 你是怪物吗 |
[26:08] | How am I to know? | 我怎么知道 |
[26:10] | When I cut my finger, I bleed. That’s human, right? | 我的手指割伤时会流血 这算人类吧 |
[26:13] | When I overeat, my stomach aches. | 我吃多了会胃胀 |
[26:15] | When I’m happy, I laugh. | 我高兴时会欢笑 |
[26:16] | When I’m upset, I swear. And when I hate someone… | 悲伤时会咒骂 当一个人 |
[26:19] | for stealing my whole life from me, I kill him. | 偷走了我的一切后 我会恨他 会杀了他 |
[26:25] | People call you a monster too. | 人们也叫你怪物 |
[26:27] | A mutant. | 变种人 |
[26:29] | What if they come after you? | 如果他们追杀你呢 |
[26:31] | Attack you? | 攻击你 |
[26:32] | They have. | 他们这样做过 |
[26:35] | Why not kill them? | 你为什么不杀了他们 |
[26:38] | Because then… | 因为那样 |
[26:42] | I am what they say I am. | 我就变成了他们口中的样子 |
[26:49] | If I tell you, Witcher, | 猎魔人 如果我告诉你 |
[26:52] | that I can neither forgive Stregobor nor renounce my revenge, | 我既不会原谅斯崔葛布也不会放弃复仇 |
[26:57] | is that it? | 会怎么样 |
[26:59] | I admit I’m a monster? | 我就承认自己是怪物了吗 |
[27:02] | Yes. | 是的 |
[27:04] | Or… | 或者 |
[27:05] | you can leave Blaviken… | 你可以离开布拉维坎 |
[27:08] | and finally live. | 开始真正的生活 |
[27:15] | You choose, Princess. | 你自己选吧 公主 |
[27:44] | Keep it steady! | 稳住 |
[27:54] | Steady! | 稳住 |
[27:57] | Stand by! | 听我指挥 |
[28:33] | Hold… | 准备 |
[28:36] | Charge! | 冲锋 |
[28:57] | Not fair that I’m trapped here. | 我被困在这里可不公平 |
[28:59] | I could magically put you to sleep, Princess. | 我可以用魔法让您入睡 公主 |
[29:03] | Just an idea. | 说说而已 |
[29:04] | – It’s been two days. – For you and everyone else in the castle. | -已经两天了 -大家都等了两天 |
[29:07] | The King and Queen ordered us to remain here, | 国王和王后命令我们留守此地 |
[29:12] | and that’s what we shall do. | 我们就要遵守命令 |
[29:16] | And why are you not there? | 你为什么没有去 |
[29:19] | Wherever they are. | 跟他们一起去 |
[29:21] | My duty is to protect you. | 我的职责是保护你 |
[29:22] | You’re resentful of that burden. | 你对这个负担很不满 |
[29:24] | It’s the greatest honor of my life. | 这是我一生中最大的荣幸 |
[29:28] | You are both incredibly boring. | 你们俩太没意思了 |
[29:40] | Many, many years ago, | 很多很多年以前 |
[29:41] | sorcerers were known to lock little girls in towers. | 据说巫师会把小女孩关在塔里 |
[29:45] | I’m beginning to understand why. | 我开始理解他们这么做的原因了 |
[29:47] | You know cautionary tales don’t work on me. | 你知道警世故事对我不管用 |
[29:50] | The girls were said to be cursed. | 据说那些小女孩被诅咒了 |
[29:52] | They were said to announce the end of the human race. | 她们预示着人类的灭亡 |
[29:57] | So they were systematically killed. | 所以她们被有计划地杀害了 |
[30:00] | The end. | 故事结束 |
[30:21] | Will my grandmother be all right? | 我的外祖母会没事吗 |
[30:33] | You will be all right, Princess. | 你会没事的 公主 |
[30:36] | You are her blood. | 你是她的血脉 |
[30:41] | And the apple never falls far from the tree. | 有其祖 必有其孙 |
[31:10] | We’re losing! | 我们要输了 |
[31:19] | The ships from Skellige? | 史凯利杰的船呢 |
[31:21] | There’s been a storm, Your Majesty. | 暴风雨来了 陛下 |
[31:25] | No one’s coming! | 援军不会来了 |
[31:27] | Then we fight alone. We cannot surrender Cintra! | 那我们就孤军奋战 绝不能拱手相让辛特拉 |
[31:30] | Nor will we! | 我们也不会投降 |
[31:46] | Eist! | 伊斯特 |
[32:06] | Move! | 让开 |
[32:11] | No! | 不 |
[32:16] | Guide us to the safety of your arms, | 指引我们走向你安全的怀抱 |
[32:18] | hold us in your light, | 在你的光芒中拥抱我们 |
[32:20] | protect us from the imperial darkness that threatens our souls. | 保护我们的灵魂不受帝国黑暗的威胁 |
[32:30] | Princess Cirilla… | 希瑞菈公主 |
[32:38] | Are we going to be okay? | 我们会没事吗 |
[32:39] | Don’t worry, Martin. | 别担心 马丁 |
[32:40] | The Queen will defeat Nilfgaard. | 女王陛下会打败尼弗迦德帝国 |
[32:43] | We will go home soon. | 我们很快就能回家了 |
[32:52] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[32:57] | …won’t stop until they get what they want! | 在他们得手之前绝不会善罢甘休 |
[32:58] | …A hundred arrows on my body first! | 先过了我这一关 |
[33:01] | Your Majesty, what must… | 陛下 必须… |
[33:22] | My sweet child. | 好孩子 |
[33:28] | Careful. | 小心 |
[33:31] | Careful. | 小心 |
[33:38] | Cintra is under attack. | 辛特拉正在遭受攻击 |
[33:44] | Eist is dead. | 伊斯特死了 |
[33:52] | Nilfgaard have made their way into the city. | 尼弗迦德帝国已经进城了 |
[33:56] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:00] | The citizens… | 百姓们… |
[34:02] | how many of them are safe within our walls? | 有多少人安全地待在这里 |
[34:04] | A hundred or so, Your Majesty. The guests from the banquet. | 一百人左右 陛下 都是宴会上的宾客 |
[34:10] | The supplies… | 物资呢… |
[34:12] | check we have enough. | 看看我们是否充足 |
[34:16] | Aye. | 遵命 |
[34:26] | You’ve been brave, my child, | 孩子 我不在的时候 |
[34:29] | while I’ve been gone? | 你表现得勇敢吗 |
[34:30] | I haven’t. Ask Mousesack. I’ve been impatient. | 没有 问问莫斯萨克 我很不耐烦 |
[34:32] | You will rule this land someday. | 总有一天你要统治这片土地 |
[34:36] | You know that, don’t you? | 你知道的 对吗 |
[34:42] | Why are you saying all this? | 你为什么要说这些 |
[34:47] | Are you dying? | 你要死了吗 |
[34:51] | My sweet child, | 好孩子 |
[34:55] | when I go, it will be far more dramatic than this. | 等我离开之后 一切会比现在夸张得多 |
[35:13] | Now, child… | 孩子 |
[35:18] | let me rest. | 让我休息一下吧 |
[35:53] | They’ve reached the gate. | 他们到了城堡门口 |
[36:09] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[36:20] | How long will it hold? | 这能坚持多久 |
[36:23] | As long as I hold. | 我能撑多久就撑多久 |
[36:37] | You know what Vesemir would say. | 知道维瑟米尔会怎么说吗 |
[36:40] | “Witchers shouldn’t play at being white knights. | “猎魔人不应扮演白衣骑士 |
[36:43] | We shouldn’t try and uphold the law. | 不应支持并维护法律 |
[36:46] | We don’t show off. | 我们不炫耀技艺 |
[36:48] | We get paid in coin.” | 只拿钱消灾” |
[36:53] | And he’s right. | 他说得对 |
[36:59] | Want to hear about my first monster? | 想听听我杀的第一个怪物吗 |
[37:03] | Wasn’t 50 miles outside of Kaer Morhen. | 就在凯尔莫罕外面不到50英里的地方 |
[37:07] | He was huge. | 身形巨大 |
[37:09] | Stinking. | 臭得要命 |
[37:11] | Bald head. | 头上没毛 |
[37:13] | Rotten teeth. | 一口烂牙 |
[37:16] | He pulled that girl from the cart, | 他把一个小女孩从马车上拽了下来 |
[37:19] | tore her dress off in front of her father and said, | 当着女孩父亲的面撕烂了她的衣裳 说道 |
[37:23] | “It’s time you met a real man.” | “让你见识见识什么叫真正的男人” |
[37:26] | I told him it was time he met one too. | 我也对他说了同样的话 |
[37:31] | It took two strikes to kill him. | 我挥了两剑才杀掉他 |
[37:34] | They weren’t clean. | 这两剑不是很利落 |
[37:37] | But they were spectacular. | 但力道很足 |
[37:40] | I turned to that girl afterwards. | 然后我看向那个女孩 |
[37:42] | She was drenched in the man’s blood. | 她浑身都是那人的血 |
[37:46] | She took one look at me, | 她看了我一眼 |
[37:48] | screamed, vomited, | 然后尖叫起来 吐了一地 |
[37:51] | and passed out. | 接着就昏过去了 |
[37:55] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[37:57] | I thought the world needed me too. | 我本以为这个世界也需要我 |
[38:03] | Who were you talking to? | 你刚刚在和谁说话 |
[38:11] | I talk to my horse. | 我的马 |
[38:14] | – That’s sad. – Is it? | -真悲哀 -是吗 |
[38:20] | Tell me, Witcher. | 回答我 猎魔人 |
[38:23] | You don’t believe in destiny | 你既不相信命运 |
[38:25] | or the lesser evil. | 也不相信小恶 |
[38:28] | What do you believe in? | 那你相信什么 |
[38:29] | You mean… | 你想问的是 |
[38:31] | who do I believe. | 我相信谁 |
[38:33] | I don’t pick sides. | 我从不站边 |
[38:34] | You just kill monsters. | 你只是宰杀怪物 |
[39:02] | I’ve made my decision. | 我已经决定了 |
[39:05] | You gave me an ultimatum and I find they work. | 仔细思考了你给我下的最后通牒 |
[39:12] | Tomorrow, I’ll leave Blaviken. | 明天我就离开布拉维坎 |
[39:15] | For good. | 永不返回 |
[39:24] | My men, they love me and I love them. | 我的弟兄们爱我 我也爱他们 |
[39:27] | But it’s been a long time since someone saw me. | 但已经好久没人见过我了 |
[39:35] | When I was a girl, | 我还是个女孩的时候 |
[39:38] | my mother used to run her fingers… | 我母亲常常用手指 |
[39:41] | over my forehead. | 轻抚我的额头 |
[39:44] | She’d say… | 她常说 |
[39:46] | she’d give a lovely lintar… | 如果能知道我在想什么 |
[39:50] | to know the thoughts going around in there. | 她愿意付出一个林塔的代价 |
[40:43] | Fire at will! Fire! | 放开了开火 开火 |
[40:46] | Bring more fire! | 继续火攻 |
[41:11] | Your Majesty, the Nilfgaardians will breach the castle gates. | 陛下 尼弗迦德人快要突破城堡正门了 |
[41:15] | Have breached. | 已经突破了 |
[41:17] | My powers could not hold them any longer, Your Majesty. | 我的法术已经无法再抵挡敌军了 陛下 |
[41:20] | Now what? What do we do? | 现在怎么办 我们该做什么 |
[41:22] | Mousesack. | 莫斯萨克 |
[41:28] | He’s in the gatekeep. | 他在门卫 |
[41:32] | Destiny may yet side with us. | 也许命运女神仍然垂青着我们 |
[41:42] | Danek. | 达内克 |
[41:46] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[41:50] | What? | 什么 |
[41:53] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你们要去哪 |
[42:00] | Come here, child. | 过来 孩子 |
[42:14] | The gates are down! | 大门倒了 |
[42:18] | Lesson number two. | 第二课 |
[42:21] | Know when it’s time to stop moving. | 要知道何时按兵不动 |
[42:25] | You’re conceding. | 你是在让权 |
[42:28] | Nilfgaard takes no prisoners. | 尼弗迦德帝国从不要俘虏 |
[42:31] | Which means that right now, my citizens are being tortured. | 也就意味着此刻 我的百姓正饱受折磨 |
[42:39] | Their insides are being | 他们活活看着 |
[42:40] | pulled to their outsides while they watch. | 自己的内脏被掏出来 |
[42:46] | Their legs lit on fire. | 双腿被火烧 |
[42:49] | Their tongues fed to the dogs. | 舌头割下来喂狗 |
[42:56] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[42:57] | – He’s gone. – What? | -他不见了 -什么 |
[43:03] | In the face of the inevitable, Cirilla, | 希瑞菈 面对无法避免的事情 |
[43:06] | good leaders should always choose mercy. | 优秀的领袖总是会心怀怜悯 |
[43:11] | In the future, you will be wise to do the same. | 以后 你也要做出明智的选择 |
[43:16] | Lazlo, | 拉兹洛 |
[43:18] | bring her cloak. | 把她的斗篷拿来 |
[43:20] | What? No. | 什么 不 |
[43:22] | Continue to be brave. Promise me. | 答应我 要继续勇敢 |
[43:25] | You are the Lion Cub of Cintra. | 你是辛特拉的小狮子 |
[43:28] | You are destined for great things. | 你注定要成就大事 |
[43:29] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[43:31] | We must go, Your Highness. | 我们必须得走了 殿下 |
[43:32] | No! | 不 |
[43:42] | Go. | 走吧 |
[43:44] | The world depends on it. | 世界在此一举 |
[43:58] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[44:05] | Find Geralt of Rivia. | 找到利维亚的杰洛特 |
[44:09] | He is your destiny. | 他是你的宿命 |
[44:38] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[44:38] | I saw it too. | 我也看见了 |
[44:42] | It is why they came. | 他们就是为此而来的 |
[44:45] | I will deliver her. | 我会把她送到的 |
[44:49] | I give you my word. | 我向您保证 |
[44:58] | Mousesack. | 莫斯萨克 |
[45:02] | Your service… | 你的尽忠 |
[45:04] | has been an honor to us all. | 是我们所有人的荣幸 |
[45:08] | As has yours. | 您也是 |
[45:13] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[45:33] | I’m sorry to disturb, my lady. It is time. | 抱歉打搅 小姐 是时候了 |
[45:36] | Nilfgaard is nigh. | 尼弗迦德人来了 |
[45:51] | It is time. | 是时候了 |
[46:19] | We can leave. | 我们可以离开 |
[46:21] | We can find a way out. | 我们可以找一条出路 |
[46:24] | This… | 这 |
[46:27] | This is our way out. | 这就是我们的出路 |
[47:10] | – What are you doing? – It’s me, my son. | -你要干什么 -是我 儿子 |
[47:11] | – What is this? – It’s okay. | -这是什么 -没关系 |
[48:29] | Horses. | 那有马 |
[48:32] | Princess, come. | 公主 来 |
[48:37] | – Keep going. – No! | -你们走 -不 |
[48:39] | Princess, I gave your grandmother my word. | 公主 我向您的外祖母许下过诺言 |
[48:43] | Allow me to keep it. | 请让我信守承诺 |
[48:45] | Go. | 快走 |
[48:48] | My grandmother said I had to leave. | 我外祖母说我必须离开 |
[48:50] | Why? Why is Nilfgaard here? | 为什么 尼弗迦德帝国为什么要来 |
[48:52] | – Why does the world depend on it? – Hold on, Your Highness. | -为什么世界在此一举了 -扶稳 殿下 |
[49:09] | We’re getting close to the gate. | 我们快到大门了 |
[49:13] | I’ve been protected my whole life, Lazlo. | 拉兹洛 我一生都被小心保护着 |
[49:15] | Why? | 为什么 |
[50:00] | You were in the market. Covered in blood. | 你也去了集市 浑身是血 |
[50:05] | You say you can’t choose, but you had to. | 你说你无法选择 但是你必须那么做 |
[50:08] | And you’ll never know if you were right. | 你永远也不会知道自己是对是错 |
[50:15] | Your reward will be a stoning. | 你的奖赏就是石刑 |
[50:18] | And you will run. | 你会逃跑 |
[50:20] | You will try to outrun the girl in the woods, but you cannot. | 你想努力跑过森林里的姑娘 但你做不到 |
[50:24] | – She is your destiny. – Renfri! | -她是你的宿命 -伦芙芮 |
[50:36] | The market. | 那个集市 |
[50:50] | She knew you’d come. | 她知道你会来 |
[50:53] | Where’s Renfri? | 伦芙芮人呢 |
[50:55] | She’s at the tower with your little friend, | 她和你的朋友在塔那边 |
[50:58] | Marilka. | 玛丽嘉 |
[50:59] | She gave us a message to pass on to you. | 她让我们捎句话给你 |
[51:02] | You have to choose the lesser evil. | 你得选择小恶 |
[51:04] | It’s an ultimatum. | 这是最后通牒 |
[51:06] | Get it? | 懂吗 |
[51:11] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[51:31] | Witcher! | 猎魔人 |
[52:08] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[52:09] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[52:14] | No! | 不 |
[52:24] | – You chose. – Let the girl go. | -你选吧 -放开那姑娘 |
[52:30] | I will kill her. | 我会杀了她 |
[52:34] | I will kill everyone here until Stregobor comes down. | 斯崔葛布不下来 我就杀光这里的人 |
[52:38] | Leave Blaviken. | 离开布拉维坎 |
[52:40] | It’s not too late. | 还为时不晚 |
[52:42] | Magic doesn’t work on me. | 魔法对我无效 |
[52:45] | Silver does, though. | 但银器有效 |
[52:47] | Silver is for monsters. | 银器是用来对付怪物的 |
[52:52] | – If we cross swords… – I won’t be able to stop. | -如果我们交锋 -我不会住手的 |
[53:07] | They created me just as they created you. | 他们像塑造你一样塑造了我 |
[53:10] | We’re not so different. | 我们没太多差别 |
[54:28] | The girl in the woods will be with you always. | 森林里的姑娘会一直在你左右 |
[54:32] | She is your destiny. | 她是你的宿命 |
[55:16] | Get… get back here, you little… | 回来 你个 |
[55:49] | No. No! | 不 不 |
[56:27] | Incredible. | 难以置信 |
[56:33] | Marilka. | 玛丽嘉 |
[56:35] | Marilka? Marilka! | 玛丽嘉 玛丽嘉 |
[56:39] | Get me a cart. | 给我弄辆马车 |
[56:40] | We’ll take her to the tower for an autopsy. | 我们带她去塔里做解剖 |
[56:44] | If you touch a single hair on her head… | 你敢碰她一下 |
[56:47] | yours will be on the ground next. | 你的脑袋就不保了 |
[56:49] | Have you gone mad? | 你疯了吗 |
[56:51] | Her mutation, | 她的变种 |
[56:53] | it influences people. | 会对人有影响 |
[56:54] | That’s how she got these men to follow her. | 所以才迷惑到这些男人追随她 |
[56:57] | We need to take it. | 我们得了解情况 |
[57:02] | She got to you too, didn’t she? | 她把你也迷惑住了 对吧 |
[57:07] | Do not… | 不许 |
[57:09] | touch her. | 碰她 |
[57:13] | Witcher. | 猎魔人 |
[57:16] | You butchered bodies in the streets of Blaviken. | 你在布拉维坎的街上屠杀 |
[57:19] | – You’re a beast! – You endangered the girl. | -你个畜生 -你置那姑娘与危险之中 |
[57:23] | – Beast! – He’s killed every single… | -畜生 -他杀了每个 |
[57:24] | – You took the law into your own hands. – Bastard! | -你杀人枉法 -混蛋 |
[57:28] | He’s a bad one! | 他是坏人 |
[57:29] | – Get out of here! – Get out and don’t… | -滚出这里 -滚吧 别… |
[57:31] | Go on! Butcher! | 继续 屠夫 |
[57:33] | You made a choice. | 你做出了选择 |
[57:37] | And you’ll never know if it was the right one. | 而你永远也不会知道是对是错 |
[57:39] | Die, Witcher! | 去死吧 猎魔人 |
[57:41] | Die, Witcher! | 去死吧 猎魔人 |
[57:57] | – Go, Witcher! – Die! | -滚吧 猎魔人 -去死吧 |
[58:01] | Get out of Blaviken, Geralt. | 滚出布拉维坎 杰洛特 |
[58:05] | Don’t ever come back. | 永远别再回来 |
[58:08] | Bastard! | 混蛋 |
[58:36] | The girl in the woods will be with you always. | 森林里的姑娘会一直在你左右 |
[58:41] | She is your destiny. | 她是你的宿命 |