时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:12] | It comes on a full moon… | 满月时 |
[00:14] | to feed. | 觅食 |
[00:17] | That’s what Ma used to say. | 妈以前老这么说 |
[00:23] | When a wolf… | 当一头狼 |
[00:26] | crosses a maiden’s grave. | 跨过少女的坟墓 |
[00:31] | A pregnant girl who died before her time. | 还未成年就离世的怀孕少女 |
[00:38] | That babe… | 她肚子里的孩子 |
[00:40] | starts growing… | 就会开始 |
[00:43] | right in her belly. | 继续长大 |
[00:54] | When it’s big enough… | 等时候到了 |
[00:58] | that babe rips out. | 就自己挣脱出来 |
[01:06] | Only it ain’t a babe no more. | 但它已经不是孩子了 |
[01:11] | It’s a monster. | 而是个怪物 |
[01:15] | A vukodlak. | 狼人 |
[01:21] | I swear, Witcher, that’s what got me. | 我发誓 猎魔人 就是狼人害的我 |
[01:25] | I swear I saw it. | 我发誓 我看到了 |
[01:26] | I swear on my ma’s grave, I saw it… | 以我去世的母亲起誓 |
[01:31] | Three thousand orens. Up front. | 三千奥伦 先付钱 |
[03:19] | No! | 不 |
[03:43] | This… I definitely know. | 这条疤 我知道 |
[03:50] | Remember its blade, as white as a sheet | 它的刀锋 惨白如纸 |
[03:54] | And yet her dead heart did beat | 她死去的心还在跳动 |
[03:59] | Did beat | 跳动着 |
[04:05] | The kikimora? | 奇奇魔吗 |
[04:20] | I don’t recall the bard singing of this one. | 吟游诗人可没唱过这条疤 |
[04:25] | Who would dare try and rob you of your treasure? | 谁敢抢你的钱啊 |
[04:29] | A woman? | 一个女人吗 |
[04:31] | Princess. | 一位公主 |
[04:34] | Were you in love? | 你爱上她了吗 |
[04:38] | What’s her name? | 她叫什么 |
[04:40] | When you live as long as I do, | 等你活到我这么久 |
[04:42] | all the names start to sound the same. | 就觉得所有名字都差不多 |
[04:48] | Were destiny a kinder bitch, | 命运那个贱人要是能善良点 |
[04:50] | a whore like me wouldn’t have to settle for her client’s telltales. | 嫖客讲这样的破故事 我是肯定不会信的 |
[04:58] | A friend of yours came | 你有位朋友 |
[04:59] | through here last month headed for Temeria. | 上个月路过这 去了泰莫利亚 |
[05:02] | Friend? | 朋友 |
[05:04] | Another witcher. | 一位猎魔人 |
[05:08] | Mm. Blessed that prick with my fullest efforts, too, | 我也全力祝福那个混蛋了 |
[05:10] | – and he… – What’s in Temeria? | -他… -泰莫利亚有什么 |
[05:11] | – Do you not just hear me talking? – Shouldn’t you know | -你没听我说嘛 -你看不出 |
[05:14] | when someone’s pretending? | 有人假装在听吗 |
[05:16] | It’s been three nights. | 都三个晚上了 |
[05:18] | Pay up or get out! | 快给钱滚蛋 |
[05:20] | Temeria? | 泰莫利亚 |
[05:24] | It’s got a pest problem. | 有点小怪物 |
[05:27] | A few miners rounded up 3,000 orens to have it killed. | 一群矿工凑了三千奥伦杀怪物 |
[05:30] | Your boy took the coin and ran. | 你的小伙伴拿了钱跑路了 |
[05:32] | You hear me? | 听到没 |
[05:39] | Thank you… for… | 感谢你… |
[05:42] | everything. | 给我的一切 |
[05:43] | Witcher! | 猎魔人 |
[05:46] | What about the room? | 这件屋子的钱呢 |
[06:00] | Don’t judge me. | 别看不起我 |
[06:05] | I’ll be back with payment in a few days. | 几天后我就带着钱回来 |
[06:08] | Anything happens to my horse… | 我的马要是出了事 |
[06:10] | You don’t scare me. | 你吓不住我 |
[06:19] | Point me to Temeria. | 去泰莫利亚怎么走 |
[06:33] | 泰莫利亚 怪物和懦夫的国度 | |
[06:56] | Years of attacks by this creature, and the king does nothing. | 这怪物闹了这么多年 国王就袖手旁观 |
[07:01] | We must force his hand. Lay down our picks… | 必须逼他出手 放下镐头… |
[07:04] | and refuse to work. | 开始罢工 |
[07:06] | Yeah. | 对 |
[07:07] | And a half-measure ain’t gonna do! We’ve got to move on. | 折衷的办法可不行 我们得继续推进 |
[07:12] | Plenty of work south of Sodden. | 索登南部还有很多事要做 |
[07:18] | My son… | 我儿子 |
[07:20] | rest his soul… | 愿他安息 |
[07:23] | told me… | 告诉我 |
[07:26] | in Nilfgaard… | 尼弗迦德帝国的国王 |
[07:28] | the king diddled whores while his subjects starved. | 子民忍饥挨饿的时候还在折腾婊子 |
[07:34] | Then someone came. | 然后有个人来了 |
[07:37] | The Usurper. | 篡位者 |
[07:39] | And he rallied the people, and they took back what was theirs! | 他团结了百姓 夺回了属于他们自己的东西 |
[07:44] | Yeah! | 对 |
[07:46] | I say we follow their lead! | 我建议我们照着做 |
[07:50] | You can’t kill the vukodlak… | 你们杀不了狼人 |
[07:53] | so you decide to kill your king? | 就决定杀掉国王吗 |
[07:57] | Great plan. | 宏图伟志 |
[07:58] | Another fuckin’ witcher. | 有一个该死的猎魔人 |
[08:01] | Your kind already swindled us once. | 你们的人已经骗过我们一次了 |
[08:03] | I take payment after the | 我是事成之后才收钱 |
[08:05] | job is done and for a third of the price. | 而且价位只有三分之一 |
[08:07] | An apology… | 算是给我同行 |
[08:09] | from my guild… | 向大家 |
[08:11] | to yours. | 道个歉 |
[08:20] | And if you can’t kill it? | 你要是杀不了它呢 |
[08:23] | Then I die. | 那我就死 |
[08:36] | Please. | 好了 |
[08:40] | Everyone remain calm. | 大家保持冷静 |
[08:44] | Lower your weapons and return to your homes. | 放下武器 回到家中 |
[08:47] | Do so quickly and without further theatrics… | 只要大家不耍花招 遵照命令尽快回去 |
[08:51] | and you have my word that our king will not hear of this treason. | 我向你们保证 不让国王知道这个叛国之举 |
[08:55] | Foltest commits treason. | 弗尔泰斯特犯了叛国罪 |
[08:58] | He hides in his winter castle as we are eaten. | 我们是砧板上的肉 他却躲在冬日城堡里 |
[09:03] | Yeah! | 对 |
[09:09] | Mikal was a good boy. | 米加是个好孩子 |
[09:15] | Revenge will not ease your pain. | 复仇不会减轻你的痛苦 |
[09:31] | You know nothing… | 我的痛苦 |
[09:33] | of my pain. | 你一无所知 |
[09:48] | Does Foltest have a plan? | 弗尔泰斯特有什么打算吗 |
[09:51] | See this one to our borders. | 把这个人带出边境 |
[09:53] | Temeria’s had their fill… of witchers. | 泰莫利亚的猎魔人够多的了 |
[10:33] | Witcher. | 猎魔人 |
[10:36] | You can put down your sword. I’m not here to hurt you. | 你可以把剑放下了 我不是来伤害你的 |
[10:39] | Says the witch hiding in the woods. | 藏在森林里的女巫说这话 |
[10:41] | Sorceress. | 是术士 |
[10:43] | Witch. | 女巫 |
[10:49] | Triss Merigold. I serve King Foltest. | 特莉丝·梅利葛德 我为弗尔泰斯特国王效力 |
[10:51] | So he makes a show of kicking me out… | 所以他演戏假装赶我走 |
[10:54] | then sends his errand girl to slip me some coin | 然后又差打杂的来给我塞钱 |
[10:57] | so I kill his monster. | 让我给他杀怪物 |
[11:00] | Not a very original plan for a king. | 不像是国王自己的计划 |
[11:02] | It’s my plan. | 是我的计划 |
[11:05] | My coin. | 我的钱 |
[11:07] | And I don’t want you to kill the beast. | 我不想让你杀掉那只野兽 |
[11:09] | I want you to help me save it. | 我要你帮我救下它 |
[11:19] | Six years ago, | 六年前 |
[11:20] | stable hands started vanishing at the castle above the city. | 城里山头上的城堡开始有马夫失踪 |
[11:23] | Before long, citizens were disappearing throughout all Temeria. | 没多久 泰莫利亚都到处都有人失踪 |
[11:27] | Foltest’s royal guards soon | 弗尔泰斯特的皇家侍卫 |
[11:28] | realized the creature was coming from the crypt | 很快就意识到那东西是从国王妹妹 |
[11:30] | where the king’s sister Adda is buried. | 雅妲的墓穴里出来的 |
[11:33] | Rumor has it she was having | 谣传说她死的时候 |
[11:34] | an affair with a young man in town when she died. | 和镇子上的一个年轻人有染 |
[11:37] | Was she pregnant? | 她有过身孕吗 |
[11:39] | Well, if she were, that would | 如果她怀过 那就意味着 |
[11:41] | make her child the sole heir to the throne | 她的孩子是王位的唯一继承人 |
[11:43] | as Foltest never married. | 因为弗尔泰斯特从未娶妻 |
[11:45] | The king fled the castle, ignoring the rising death toll. | 国王不顾不断上升的死亡人数 逃离了城堡 |
[11:48] | After Nilfgaard overthrew their king, | 尼弗迦德推翻他们的国王之后 |
[11:50] | the Brotherhood couldn’t risk it happening again, | 术士兄弟会不能再冒险了 |
[11:52] | so they sent me here three months ago to cure the creature. | 所以他们三个月前派我来治好这生物 |
[11:55] | Vukodlaks are freak mutations. | 狼人是由异变引起的 |
[11:58] | – They can’t be cured. – Good thing it’s not a vukodlak. | -他们无法被治愈 -好在它并不是狼人 |
[12:03] | Two thousand orens if you | 如果你能告诉我到底 |
[12:04] | can tell me what exactly killed these people. | 是什么杀了这些人 我就给你两千奥伦 |
[12:36] | You didn’t want the people to know that it bested a witcher. | 你不想让人们知道它打败了一个猎魔人 |
[12:41] | And you let them believe that he fled with their coin. | 你让他们相信他带着赏金逃跑了 |
[13:01] | You two clearly weren’t acquainted. | 你们两个显然不认识 |
[13:08] | His heart’s missing along with his liver. | 他的心脏和肝脏都不见了 |
[13:12] | Only one creature I know is that picky an eater. | 我只知道一种生物会如此挑食 |
[13:15] | A striga. | 吸血妖鸟 |
[13:17] | Strigas are old wives’ tales. | 吸血妖鸟是老太婆们才会讲的传说 |
[13:18] | They’re very rare. | 它们很罕见 |
[13:20] | The only way to make one is through a curse. | 制造妖鸟唯一的办法就是通过诅咒 |
[13:24] | – Someone wanted Adda dead. – Mm-hmm. | -有人想要雅妲死 -嗯 |
[13:26] | But the curse didn’t stop with Adda. | 但诅咒不止作用于雅妲 |
[13:28] | It turned her daughter into a monster. | 它让她的女儿变成了一个怪物 |
[13:30] | Her daughter? | 她的女儿 |
[13:31] | Strigas are female. | 吸血妖鸟是女性 |
[13:37] | This striga’s a princess. | 这只吸血妖鸟是公主变的 |
[14:12] | Uh… can… can… | 能 能不能 |
[14:15] | Uh, can they do something? | 他们能不能做些什么 |
[14:17] | Uh, they… they’re just watching. | 他们 他们只是在那里看 |
[14:57] | It was a nice touch with the applause. | 最后的鼓掌倒是点睛之笔 |
[15:02] | So how many more times do you think we get to do this? | 你觉得我们还能做多少次 |
[15:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[15:07] | Soon you’ll be off to your ruins, dashing explorer. | 你很快就要去你的遗迹里了 帅气的探险家 |
[15:11] | Part-time dashing explorer. | 兼职的帅气探险家 |
[15:13] | Stregobor says Temeria leans heavily on its mages. | 斯崔葛布说泰莫利亚非常依赖它的术士 |
[15:16] | So maybe you’ll be too busy for me. | 所以也许你会忙到顾不上我 |
[15:17] | Or maybe you’ll be too busy | 或者你才会忙到顾不上我 |
[15:19] | for me once you get a taste of Aedirn revelry. | 一旦你尝到亚甸盛宴的滋味 |
[15:21] | King Virfuril is handsome. Allegedly. | 维尔福瑞尔国王很英俊 据称如此 |
[15:26] | If I do a good job… | 如果我做得好 |
[15:28] | I can persuade him to give you access to our ruins. | 我可以说服他让你进入我们的遗迹里 |
[15:32] | – Maybe we’ll do this forever. – Yeah. | -也许我们就能永远做下去 -好啊 |
[15:36] | Well, after the initiation today, we’re in charge. | 今天入会仪式后 我们就全权负责了 |
[15:40] | We get to make the decisions, be who we want to be. | 我们能自己做决定 做自己想做的人 |
[15:48] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[15:49] | Fringilla and the others see their | 芙琳吉拉和其他人能很清楚地看到 |
[15:50] | ideal selves so clearly. | 她们理想中的自己 |
[15:53] | They know exactly what they want for their enchantments. | 她们清楚地知道要用魔法做什么 |
[15:57] | Stop worrying so much. | 别那么担心了 |
[15:59] | Easy for a Ban Ard boy. | 对一个班·阿德学院的人来说当然容易了 |
[16:01] | You dolts needn’t change a single wrinkle | 你们这些呆瓜在上议会之前 |
[16:03] | before heading to court. | 连脸上一条皱纹都不需要改变 |
[16:16] | What do you want? | 你想要什么 |
[16:24] | Remember that scared girl | 还记得那个在这个山洞里 |
[16:26] | who tumbled at your feet in this cave… | 跌倒在你脚下 心怀恐惧 |
[16:29] | totally unaware of her power? | 而完全不自知其力量的女孩吗 |
[16:36] | I want to go back home to Aedirn and never be her again. | 我想回到亚甸的家 忘掉过去的那个我 |
[16:44] | – You’re bound for Aedirn? – Yes. | -你要去亚甸吗 -是的 |
[16:51] | Let me be candid. You are a… | 恕我直言 你是 |
[16:53] | first draft of what nature intended, yes? | 天生造化如此的 对吗 |
[16:57] | Lucky for you, I’m the final artist. | 幸运的是 我是后天改造的艺术家 |
[17:13] | Every girl I enchant leaves Aretuza | 我施咒的每一个女孩在艾瑞图萨学院中 |
[17:16] | a living work of art. | 都是活生生的艺术品 |
[17:20] | No matter how challenging the clay. | 不管改造的难度有多大 |
[17:47] | Perfect for Aedirn. | 很合适亚甸 |
[17:48] | A gray dress assumes importance without bald ambition. | 灰色的裙子在暗示重要但无非分之想 |
[18:00] | Ah. Not the final look. More a preview. | 这不是定稿 更像是预览 |
[18:23] | There is not a person alive | 这世上没有人 |
[18:25] | that does not look into the mirror and see some deformity. | 在看镜子的适合觉得自己没什么问题 |
[18:30] | Except for us. | 除了我们 |
[18:33] | We remake ourselves on our terms. The world has no say in it. | 我们按自己的规则重塑自己 与外界无关 |
[18:41] | Look. | 你看 |
[18:44] | You can free the victim in the mirror forever. | 你可以永远解放镜子里的这个可怜人 |
[18:49] | I don’t know where to begin. | 我不知道该从哪里开始 |
[18:54] | Close your eyes. | 闭上眼睛 |
[19:01] | I said close them. | 我说闭眼 |
[19:05] | Imagine the most powerful woman in the world. | 想象出全世界最强大的女人 |
[19:09] | Her hair, the color of her eyes, yes… | 她的头发 她的瞳色 没错 |
[19:15] | but also the strength of her posture. | 但还有她举手投足间透出的力量 |
[19:19] | The poise of her entire being. | 她优雅的举止 |
[19:25] | Do you see her? | 你看见她了吗 |
[19:33] | Yes. | 看见了 |
[19:45] | Open your eyes. | 睁开眼睛 |
[19:50] | She is stunning. | 她很惊艳 |
[20:04] | Miss Merigold, you were dispatched to settle a family affair, | 梅利葛德小姐 你是被派去解决家庭纠纷 |
[20:08] | not to enlist a mutant mercenary for a game of sleuthing. | 不是去招募变异雇佣兵玩调查游戏 |
[20:11] | This is no game, Captain. Tonight is a full moon, | 这不是游戏 上尉 今晚就是满月 |
[20:14] | and Geralt has already proved himself to be invaluable. | 杰洛特也证明了自己很有价值 |
[20:17] | We believe we can cure the creature. | 我们相信可以治愈那生物 |
[20:19] | You say she’s a girl. | 你说她是个女孩 |
[20:21] | Then you will refer to her as Her Royal Highness. | 你最好称她为公主殿下 |
[20:24] | Segelin, I believe urgency | 塞格林 我相信在紧急情况下 |
[20:27] | warrants flexibility in court decorum. | 宫中的礼仪可以灵活一点 |
[20:31] | The witcher’s theory is nonsense. | 猎魔人的理论是一派胡言 |
[20:32] | Princess Adda was the people’s angel. | 雅妲公主是人民的天使 |
[20:35] | – Who’d wish to murder her? – What about her lover? | -谁会想杀她 -她的情人呢 |
[20:39] | Seditious rumors. | 这是煽动的谣言 |
[20:41] | Idle courtesans trading out boredom for jealousy. | 婊子们妒火中烧 无事生非 |
[20:44] | Perhaps if you called off your guards, | 如果你能撤回你的卫兵 |
[20:46] | if we were able to search the abandoned castle, | 如果我们可以搜索废弃的城堡 |
[20:48] | we could find clues as to who cursed her. | 我们就能找到证据指明是谁诅咒了她 |
[20:50] | Except this witcher would kill the princess as she sleeps, | 不过这个猎魔人会在公主熟睡时杀了她 |
[20:54] | – and collect the miners’ coin. – Call her a princess. | -然后去领矿工的赏金 -叫她公主 |
[20:57] | Call her a unicorn if you’d like to. | 你想的话 叫她独角兽也行 |
[21:00] | She grew inside Adda, feeding on her petrified womb. | 她在雅妲体内生长 靠她僵化的子宫为生 |
[21:03] | – Have you no respect? – Mutating. | -你不懂尊重吗 -渐渐变异 |
[21:05] | Growing for years till she got so hungry… | 生长了那么多年 直到她饿得不行了 |
[21:09] | she was forced to slither out. | 她只能溜出去 |
[21:12] | Rotten muscle, bent bones, two spidery legs, | 腐肉 断骨 两条细长的腿 |
[21:17] | claws dragging in the dirt. An overgrown abortion. | 在地上拖着爪子 发育过度的流产儿 |
[21:21] | Enough. | 够了 |
[21:22] | – Your Highness? – Leave. | -陛下 -退下 |
[21:47] | Hey! | 喂 |
[21:48] | Open the door! | 把门打开 |
[21:51] | Open this door! Protect the king! | 把门打开 保护国王 |
[21:58] | Witcher! | 猎魔人 |
[22:03] | Who’s the princess’ father? | 公主的父亲是谁 |
[22:05] | My men will kill you, Witcher. | 我的人会杀了你 猎魔人 |
[22:10] | It’s funny. | 有意思 |
[22:12] | You learn that your sister was murdered, | 你听说自己的妹妹被杀了 |
[22:14] | and you didn’t even flinch. | 一点反应都没有 |
[22:18] | But the moment I mention the girl’s father… | 但我提起女孩的生父的时候 |
[22:23] | Why were you never married? | 你为什么一直未婚 |
[22:31] | You are speaking to a king. | 你在和一个国王说话 |
[22:32] | That is exactly my point. | 这正是我要说的 |
[22:34] | Why not produce your own heir? | 你为什么不生个继承人 |
[22:36] | Why not kill the striga and avoid this revolt? | 为什么不杀了吸血妖鸟 避免叛乱 |
[22:41] | Why drag this all out? | 为什么现在要翻旧帐 |
[22:45] | Between you and me… | 我俩交个底 |
[22:49] | who is the striga’s father? | 这只吸血妖鸟的父亲是谁 |
[23:03] | I remember hearing stories about witchers when I was a child. | 我还记得小时候听过的关于猎魔人的故事 |
[23:09] | Is it true what they say? | 那些故事都是真的吗 |
[23:12] | That the mutations that grant you your… abilities | 变异赋予了你们能力 |
[23:16] | also erase your emotions? | 也抹除了你们的情感 |
[23:19] | Must be. | 一定是这样 |
[23:20] | ‘Cause only a man devoid of all heart | 因为只有没有心的人 |
[23:22] | could accuse a brother of bedding his murdered sister | 才会指控一位兄长日了他被谋杀的妹妹 |
[23:25] | while urging him to kill her. | 还催这位兄长杀了她 |
[23:33] | Leave Temeria. | 离开泰莫利亚 |
[23:37] | Never return. | 别再回来了 |
[23:52] | Cintra continues their animosity towards our organization. | 辛特拉依旧对我们这个团体充满敌意 |
[23:56] | Don’t tell me they’re employing druids | 别告诉我他们雇用了德鲁伊 |
[23:58] | or worse… fortune tellers. | 或者更糟…算命的 |
[24:02] | King Dagorad has banned mages from Cintra, | 达格拉德国王对辛特拉的术士下了禁令 |
[24:05] | God knows why. | 天知道为什么 |
[24:06] | I’ve heard rumors he’s taken ill. | 我听传闻说他病了 |
[24:08] | Now, if the king dies, | 如果国王死了 |
[24:09] | perhaps his heiress will be more pliable. Princess… | 也许他的继承人会比较好说话 公主… |
[24:12] | Calanthe? Good luck with that. | 卡兰瑟公主吗 祝你好运 |
[24:14] | Word is she’s even more stubborn than her father is. | 据说她比她父亲更加固执 |
[24:18] | How fares Nilfgaard? | 尼弗迦德怎么样了 |
[24:20] | King Fergus is proving to be | 弗格斯国王显然是 |
[24:21] | an effective and excitable young king. | 一位高效 亢进的年轻国王 |
[24:24] | Horny, she means. | 她的意思是好色 |
[24:25] | Spending the kingdom’s money on women | 把国家的钱都花在女人身上了 |
[24:27] | as his people starve to death. | 而他的子民却要饿死了 |
[24:29] | Fringilla will be in Nilfgaard by week’s end. | 芙琳吉拉这周末前会到达尼弗迦德 |
[24:31] | She will bring sanity and bread to the people. | 她会给百姓们带去理智和面包 |
[24:33] | Your girl is… With all due respect, | 你家姑娘她…恕我直言 |
[24:37] | your niece is only capable of doing what she’s told. | 你外甥女只会听命行事 |
[24:43] | No ambitious mage wants to be assigned anywhere south of Sodden. | 任何有志向的术士都不会想被派往索登以南 |
[24:47] | But Nilfgaard needs correcting. | 但尼弗迦德需要拨乱反正 |
[24:53] | Perhaps we consider sending | 也许我们该考虑派个 |
[24:54] | someone there with a bit more… spine. | 腰杆更直的人去 |
[24:57] | Stregobor, did you have anyone in mind? | 斯崔葛布 你心里有人选吗 |
[25:00] | What about your hunchback protégé? | 你那驼背学徒如何 |
[25:03] | How’s her… spine? | 她的腰杆直不直 |
[25:06] | We agreed Yennefer would thrive in Aedirn. | 我们说好了 叶妮芙要去亚甸发展 |
[25:10] | King Virfuril prefers mages from his kingdom, | 维尔福瑞尔国王更喜欢自己国家的术士 |
[25:12] | and Yennefer was born in Vengerberg. | 叶妮芙出生于温格堡 |
[25:14] | Oh, we’d be spitting in Dagorad’s face | 如果我们把叶妮芙派给辛特拉最大的贸易伙伴 |
[25:16] | if we send Yennefer to their biggest trade partner. | 那相当于是朝达格拉德的脸上吐口水了 |
[25:19] | The only thing Cintra hates more than mages is… | 辛特拉恨术士 但更恨… |
[25:23] | elves. | 精灵 |
[25:29] | Yennefer’s of elven blood? | 叶妮芙有精灵血统吗 |
[25:33] | Quarter elf. | 四分之一 |
[25:35] | Watch a Cintran do that math. | 看看辛特拉人做的好事 |
[25:37] | Let’s not model our wisdom on prejudice and paranoia. | 我们还是不要把偏见和偏执当做智慧 |
[25:39] | Prejudiced or not, you can’t deny | 不论是不是偏见 你无法否认 |
[25:41] | Cintra has operated outside our influence far too long. | 辛特拉脱离我们的势力范围太久了 |
[25:44] | Unchecked kings and queens lead to rebellions. Massacres. | 不加约束的国王和女王会导致反叛 屠杀 |
[25:49] | It’s the reason this chapter was formed. | 术士会的成立就是为了预防这个 |
[25:51] | Still afraid of Falka, are you? | 你依旧害怕法尔加 是不是 |
[25:55] | And you, you spare your niece her duties? | 还有你 你的外甥女就不用承担责任了吗 |
[25:58] | Not enough fragrance in Toussaint | 陶森特的香水都不足以 |
[25:59] | to take the stench off that nepotism. | 掩盖这股恶臭的偏袒之风 |
[26:09] | Let the Chapter vote, then. I’ll even recuse myself. | 术士会投票吧 我自请回避 |
[26:14] | All in favor of Yennefer to Nilfgaard instead of Fringilla? | 赞成叶妮芙代替芙琳吉拉去尼弗迦德的请投票 |
[26:23] | Your Excellence, it’s an honor. | 大人 我真荣幸 |
[26:30] | The honor is mine. | 荣幸的是我 |
[26:36] | King Fergus chose this. | 弗格斯国王选了这个 |
[26:38] | – Not me. – King Fergus of Nilfgaard? | -不是我 -尼弗迦德帝国的弗格斯国王 |
[26:43] | What are you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[26:51] | I demand an audience with the Chapter. | 我要求见术士会 |
[26:55] | I handle court assignments, Yennefer. | 我负责派遣你去哪个王庭 叶妮芙 |
[26:59] | – Not the Chapter. – You promised me Aedirn. | -而不是术士会 -你答应让我去亚甸 |
[27:02] | New items came to light which led me to believe | 出现了新情况 这使我确信 |
[27:04] | that you would be a better fit for Nilfgaard. | 你更适合去尼弗迦德 |
[27:06] | There’s no power in puppeting fools, | 操控蠢货毫无权力可言 |
[27:09] | especially one who’d sooner | 尤其是这个 |
[27:10] | fondle his sorceress than listen to her! | 想愚弄他的术士 而不是听从她的话的人 |
[27:13] | I don’t think new items came to light. | 我不认为出现了新情况 |
[27:17] | I think the Chapter overruled you. | 我觉得是术士会否决了你的提议 |
[27:19] | Is that it? Yeah? | 是这样吗 |
[27:22] | The all-powerful sorceress Tissaia de Vriess | 全能的术士蒂莎娅·德·维瑞斯 |
[27:25] | knocked down from her glass pedestal. | 失去了往日的尊贵地位 |
[27:30] | ‘Twas your blood. | 是你的血统 |
[27:34] | Efforts in Cintra prevent the Brotherhood | 辛特拉极力制止兄弟会 |
[27:36] | from placing a mage with elven blood in Aedirn’s court. | 把拥有精灵血统的术士安插进亚甸的王庭 |
[27:43] | How could you tell them? | 你怎么能告诉他们 |
[27:47] | I did not. | 我没有 |
[27:51] | Stregobor did. | 是斯崔葛布 |
[27:53] | Divine the rest. | 剩下的你自己想吧 |
[28:26] | How many more hours? | 还有几个小时 |
[28:28] | Too many. | 还有很久 |
[28:31] | You were told to leave Temeria. | 你被要求离开泰莫利亚 |
[28:34] | But come on. | 拜托 |
[28:36] | These views. | 这些景色 |
[28:39] | Are you going to kill her? | 你会杀了她吗 |
[28:44] | I don’t want the miners’ coin. | 我不想要矿工的钱 |
[28:46] | Or mine, apparently. | 显然 也不想要我的钱 |
[28:48] | What is this girl to you? | 这女孩是你什么人 |
[28:51] | Why do you care? | 你为什么会在意 |
[28:54] | You first. | 你先说 |
[28:55] | I saw how Foltest and his boy spoke to you. | 我看见弗尔泰斯特和他的人是怎么和你说话的 |
[28:58] | Why help those who won’t listen? | 为什么要帮听不进话的人 |
[29:04] | I’m sure someone as legendary as you | 我相信像你这样的传奇人物 |
[29:07] | has already figured out | 已经想出了 |
[29:07] | several ways to get past Segelin’s guards. | 好几种绕过塞格林守卫的办法 |
[29:23] | Move away. | 快走 |
[29:35] | Temeria reeks of secrets. I could sense them. | 泰莫利亚充满了秘密 我能感觉到 |
[29:40] | Just like I could these bodies before we entered. | 就像在我们进来前 我就能感觉到这些尸体 |
[29:44] | I imagine you sense them, too. | 我想你应该也感觉到了 |
[29:52] | Foltest and Adda. What happened to them? | 弗尔泰斯特和雅妲 他们怎么了 |
[29:58] | Not answering questions is a pillar of your brooding charm. | 缄口不答也是你挥之不去的一部分魅力 |
[30:09] | Pretty sure Foltest is the father. | 我很肯定弗尔泰斯特是孩子的父亲 |
[30:29] | Adda’s bedroom. | 雅妲的卧室 |
[30:37] | Do you think he cursed her? | 你觉得他诅咒了她吗 |
[30:39] | Foltest? | 弗尔泰斯特 |
[30:43] | Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[31:40] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[31:43] | Letters. | 有信件 |
[31:44] | From Queen Sancia, Foltest and Adda’s mother. | 王后姗希亚寄来的 弗尔泰斯特和雅妲的母亲 |
[31:50] | A Queen Mother cursing her own children for their affair. | 王后因为子女私通而痛下诅咒 |
[31:55] | This could destroy the throne. | 这会毁了王位 |
[31:57] | Sancia wanted Adda to get rid of the child. | 姗希亚想让雅妲打掉那个孩子 |
[32:00] | It seems she refused. Repeatedly. | 看来她一直都在拒绝 |
[32:04] | And now she’s taken that curse with her to the grave. | 现在她带着诅咒入了土 |
[32:06] | You’ve served the family for decades. | 你为这个家族效忠了几十年 |
[32:09] | Was Sancia involved in dark sorcery of any kind? | 姗希亚接触过什么黑暗魔法吗 |
[32:11] | No. Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[32:14] | What was your relationship to Adda? | 你和雅妲是什么关系 |
[32:16] | Well, I like to think that she saw me as a confidant. | 我相信她视我为知己 |
[32:21] | And protector, even. | 甚至是保护者 |
[32:24] | We used to talk at great length about her troubles. | 我们经常会聊很多她的烦恼 |
[32:28] | She could be very naive. | 她很天真 |
[32:30] | She ever mentioned her brother? | 她提起过她的哥哥吗 |
[32:33] | Certainly not like this. | 当然没有说过这段情事 |
[32:35] | She was ashamed. | 她很羞愧 |
[32:38] | Or she was frightened. | 或是很害怕 |
[32:41] | What if the relationship was not… | 要是他们的关系并非… |
[32:44] | consensual? | 两厢情愿的呢 |
[32:48] | You think he raped Adda, | 你认为他强奸了雅妲 |
[32:49] | then cursed the child to cover it up? | 然后给那孩子下咒以掩盖此事吗 |
[32:51] | Well, kings have done more for less. | 国王不都那个德性 |
[32:55] | True. | 的确 |
[32:58] | There’s only one wrinkle, though. | 不过只有一个问题 |
[33:06] | – Your scent was on her sheets. – Geralt. | -她的床单有你的气味 -杰洛特 |
[33:09] | Old ones… | 旧的床单 |
[33:11] | and new ones. | 和新的床单上都有 |
[33:12] | What would I be doing in a dead girl’s bed? | 我跑死去的女孩床上干什么 |
[33:19] | I smelled what you were doing. | 我闻到了你的所作所为 |
[33:35] | Foltest had no right! | 弗尔泰斯特没有权力那样做 |
[33:38] | He seduced Adda. Abused his position. | 他诱奸了雅妲 滥用职权 |
[33:43] | He was always nagging her for attention. | 他总是纠缠她以求关注 |
[33:46] | Always nagging! | 一直骚扰她 |
[33:48] | But he didn’t love her. | 但他并不爱她 |
[33:51] | – I did. – You cursed the woman you loved? | -我爱她 -你诅咒了你的心上人 |
[33:53] | I cursed Foltest, not her. | 我诅咒的是弗尔泰斯特 而不是她 |
[33:56] | Countless are dead because of your jealousy. | 无数人因为你的嫉妒而丧命 |
[33:58] | Countless are dead because of Foltest! | 无数人因为弗尔泰斯特而丧命 |
[34:01] | He spoiled Adda with his seed. | 他用自己的孽种糟践了雅妲 |
[34:04] | He refuses to kill this striga. | 他不愿杀掉这个吸血妖鸟 |
[34:06] | He lies to his people. And yet you wag your finger in my face. | 他欺骗自己的臣民 而你们却对我指指点点 |
[34:10] | If you wanted him to suffer, | 你要是想让他受折磨 |
[34:12] | you could have just exposed the affair. | 本可以将他们的情事公之于众 |
[34:14] | And hurt Adda? | 然后伤害雅妲吗 |
[34:17] | Never. | 我绝不会这样做 |
[34:19] | Her memory will not be sullied, | 她的记忆不能被玷污 |
[34:20] | not while I’m alive to protect it. | 只要我还活着 我就会保护她 |
[34:24] | Tell us how to lift the curse. | 告诉我们如何解除诅咒 |
[34:29] | No. | 不行 |
[34:32] | Foltest will watch as Temeria turns against him. | 弗尔泰斯特要看着整个泰莫利亚背叛他 |
[34:37] | Just as he turned Adda against me. | 就像他让雅妲背叛我一样 |
[34:47] | I, Sabrina Glevissig, | 我 萨宾娜·葛丽维希格 |
[34:49] | offer myself to the Brotherhood | 将为兄弟会效命 |
[34:51] | to make good on the promise of the Spheres. | 以兑现天球的诺言 |
[34:56] | To not place power before virtue. | 不要把权力置于美德之前 |
[35:00] | – To respect… – Where is she? | -尊重… -她在哪里 |
[35:04] | You didn’t hear? | 你没听说吗 |
[35:05] | …for as long as my flesh endures. | 我活着的每分每秒 |
[35:08] | Welcome to the Brotherhood of Sorcerers. | 欢迎加入术士兄弟会 |
[35:11] | You may perform your enchantment. | 你们可以施展魔法了 |
[35:17] | Yenna. | 叶妮 |
[35:19] | Yenna, what are you doing? | 叶妮 你在干什么 |
[35:21] | Undoing what you’ve done. | 补救你惹下的麻烦 |
[35:25] | I’ll have my father sign this deed | 我要让我父亲在这契约上签字 |
[35:26] | declaring me his natural-born daughter | 声明我是他的亲生女儿 |
[35:28] | and not an elven bastard. | 而不是精灵的私生女 |
[35:29] | Do you really think this | 你真的认为 |
[35:29] | slip of paper will fool the Chapter? Yenna… | 这一纸文书能骗过术士会吗 叶妮 |
[35:32] | Get your hands away from me! | 别碰我 |
[35:36] | It was a test. | 那是一个测试 |
[35:38] | It was, uh, an idiotic manipulation. Forgive me. | 那是一次愚蠢的操控 原谅我 |
[35:42] | Can your apology save me from Nilfgaard? | 你的道歉能把我从尼弗迦德帝国救出来 |
[35:45] | Take me to Aedirn? | 带去亚甸吗 |
[35:47] | Do they make me more than my blood? | 他们除了我的血统就什么都看不见吗 |
[35:48] | And you think this will? | 你觉得这样他们就看得见了 |
[35:53] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[35:55] | Tell them you lied. | 告诉他们说你撒谎了 |
[35:56] | Say you concocted this slander | 说这都是你编来诋毁我的 |
[35:58] | to gain the favor of your precious rector. | 想以此获得你亲爱的院长的青睐 |
[36:00] | It’s too late. You missed initiation. | 太迟了 你错过了入会仪式 |
[36:04] | The enchantments are done. Think clearly. | 咒语已经生效 你好好想想 |
[36:06] | You’re so smart, aren’t you? You know everything. | 你聪明极了 对吧 你什么都知道 |
[36:09] | I’m sorry. I had no way | 抱歉 我不知道 |
[36:10] | of knowing how the information would be used. | 他们拿这件事做什么文章 |
[36:12] | – But neither did you. – Do not turn this on me. | -你也没想到 -别推到我头上 |
[36:14] | We’re pretending your precious | 难道你宝贵的院长 |
[36:15] | rectoress never ordered you to spy on me? | 就没有让你监视我吗 |
[36:21] | Look, I-I can fix this. | 听着 我能弥补 |
[36:24] | The Brotherhood… | 术士兄弟会 |
[36:26] | they’ve offered me a seat on the Research Chapter. Me. | 他们将一个研究术士会的位置给了我 |
[36:30] | Okay? Neither of us have to go to court. | 好吧 我们谁都不必去王庭 |
[36:35] | – You can’t be serious? – We can travel the continent together. | -你没开玩笑吧 -我们可以同游大陆 |
[36:39] | We can be together. We can forge a whole new destiny. | 我们可以在一起 打造新的命运 |
[36:48] | A life holding dustpans while you brush off forgotten bones? | 你清骨头上的灰 我就拿簸箕接的生活吗 |
[36:53] | That’s not destiny. | 那不是命运 |
[36:57] | It’s slow suicide. | 那是慢性自杀 |
[37:03] | You don’t mean that. | 你在说气话 |
[37:04] | Would it frighten you to know | 如果我说 你并不知晓 |
[37:05] | you’re not privy to every one of my thoughts? | 我的全部想法 你会害怕吗 |
[37:14] | You are patronizing me. | 你看不起我 |
[37:22] | I was going to Temeria for you. | 我本来要为了你去泰莫利亚 |
[37:24] | That was your decision. | 那是你自己的决定 |
[37:25] | You really think I wish to waste my days gossiping at court? | 你真觉得我愿意把时间浪费在王庭八卦吗 |
[37:29] | That’s your fetish, not mine. | 那是你痴迷的东西 不是我的 |
[37:30] | A true man would state his desires. | 真男人会讲出他的欲望 |
[37:32] | Well, how would I recognize them? Huh? | 我要怎么才能发现它们呢 |
[37:35] | You get off on disguising yours as my own. Oh. | 你一样成功地藏起了自己的欲望 |
[37:40] | Stregobor was right. | 斯崔葛布是对的 |
[37:41] | That’s exactly why you’re here, exactly what she taught you. | 那才是你来到这里 她教导你的原因 |
[37:45] | Everyone’s a pawn. | 所有人都是棋子 |
[37:46] | I will not be schooled by a man | 我不会听你这种 |
[37:47] | who pimps the world as some romantic adventure. | 处处留情的男人的话 |
[37:51] | My world is cruel. | 我的世界很残酷 |
[37:53] | Unpredictable. | 无法预期 |
[37:55] | You enter, you survive, you die. | 你来了 要么活 要么死 |
[37:58] | You know, victimhood is not your color. | 受害者的角色不适合你 |
[38:00] | Nor heroism yours. | 英雄主义也不适合你 |
[38:03] | You’re just angry because you lost your chance to be beautiful! | 你只是在生气自己失去了变美的机会 |
[38:09] | I want to be powerful. | 我想变强大 |
[38:11] | Seen and adored with everyone watching. | 失去了受人瞩目 备受喜爱的机会 |
[38:13] | It is what I’m owed. | 这是一直亏欠我的 |
[38:15] | No amount of power or beauty | 不管有多少权利或美貌 |
[38:16] | will ever make you feel worthy of either. | 你永远都不会觉得自己值得 |
[39:08] | Let’s take a rest, dear. | 我们休息一下 亲爱的 |
[39:16] | Foltest, leave your sister be. | 弗尔泰斯特 放开你妹妹 |
[39:19] | Show Madame de Vriess some respect. | 对德·维瑞斯女士尊敬点 |
[39:22] | What wonderful children, Your Highness. | 多好的孩子 殿下 |
[39:25] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:31] | Your Excellence. | 陛下 |
[39:36] | An Aedirnian would surely have had better footing. | 亚甸人的舞步应该要好一些 |
[39:48] | You claim to be quite the artist. Prove it. | 你总吹嘘说自己很了不起 证明给我看 |
[39:52] | The Chapter would have my head. | 术士会会要了我的命 |
[39:54] | Do they already have your cock? | 他们不是早就要了你的屌了吗 |
[40:02] | – I’ll need time to prepare the herbs. – That won’t be necessary. | -我需要时间准备药草 -不必了 |
[40:05] | Don’t be foolish. You can’t be awake during the procedure. | 别傻了 你不能在手术中保持清醒 |
[40:10] | I can. | 我可以 |
[40:40] | Oh so quick to violence. | 这么快就动粗了 |
[40:43] | Strange, considering what Miss Merigold told me about you. | 鉴于梅利葛德跟我说的 这还真奇怪 |
[40:48] | – And what’s that? – She told me… | -她怎么说的 -她让我 |
[40:53] | to trust you. | 相信你 |
[41:04] | Will this work? | 这次能成功吗 |
[41:06] | Answer honestly. | 如实回答 |
[41:13] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[41:17] | Will my… | 我的 |
[41:23] | will my daughter… | 我的女儿会 |
[41:25] | be normal? | 恢复正常吗 |
[41:26] | She’ll need special care. | 她会需要特殊照顾 |
[41:29] | She’s lived as an animal. | 她一直像个野兽一样生活 |
[41:31] | All she’s ever known is… | 长久以来她只知道 |
[41:33] | rage and hunger. | 愤怒与饥饿 |
[42:18] | What is this? | 这是什么 |
[42:21] | For the princess. | 给公主的 |
[42:24] | If I can lift the curse. | 如果我能解除诅咒 |
[42:27] | A gift. | 是个礼物 |
[42:32] | You’re giving me this because you do not expect to see morning. | 你现在给我是因为你没指望看见明天 |
[42:36] | This isn’t my first time trying to save a princess | 这不是我第一次去救一个 |
[42:38] | who others see as a monster. | 被别人视为怪物的公主 |
[42:40] | What happened to that princess? | 那个公主怎么样 |
[42:45] | I killed her. | 我杀了她 |
[42:52] | I did try to resist, at first, with Adda. We both did. | 我和雅妲一开始都试着抗拒 |
[42:59] | For all it brightens, love casts long shadows. | 爱情尽管照亮一切 也留下了阴影 |
[43:06] | I envy you. | 我很羡慕你 |
[43:09] | To live… | 可以活在世上 |
[43:11] | and never have to fall in love. | 但永远不需要陷入爱情 |
[43:52] | Witcher. | 猎魔人 |
[43:55] | This is madness! | 这是疯了吧 |
[43:57] | What are we doing here? What’s happening? | 我们在这里干什么 怎么回事 |
[44:01] | How can I lift the curse? | 我要怎么解除诅咒 |
[44:04] | No. | 不 |
[44:06] | This is not right. | 这样不行 |
[44:08] | Foltest must pay for what he did. | 弗尔泰斯特必须为所作所为付出代价 |
[44:14] | Explain that to her. | 那你跟她解释吧 |
[44:18] | Carry me out. I order you. | 放我走 我命令你 |
[44:22] | Tell me how to lift the curse. | 告诉我怎么解除诅咒 |
[44:28] | Sh-She was hiding from the Brotherhood. | 她在躲兄弟会 |
[44:33] | She sold me a lamb. | 她卖给我一只羊 |
[44:35] | Sh-She told me to wait until a full moon, | 告诉我一直等到满月 |
[44:38] | to wait and then to kill it. | 等到那时再杀了羊 |
[44:41] | And then I recited some silly chant. | 我又念了什么愚蠢的魔咒 |
[44:45] | And then I bathed in the lamb’s blood until sunrise. | 接着我就沐浴羊血直到日出 |
[44:49] | Until the rooster crowed three times. And that is all. | 直到鸡叫三声 就这样了 |
[44:54] | I swear. I swear. Now please let us leave. | 我发誓 求求你 我们走吧 |
[44:58] | What was the chant? | 魔咒是什么 |
[45:00] | It was years ago. | 很多年前的事了 |
[45:08] | It was Elven. Um… | 那是精灵语 |
[45:29] | Wh… what is it? The… I… I’ve done what you’ve asked. | 怎么了 我按你说的做了 |
[45:34] | What more can I do? | 我还能做什么 |
[45:35] | Nothing, unless you can keep a striga out of her crypt | 没了 除非你能让吸血妖鸟待在墓室外 |
[45:38] | until a fucking rooster crows three times. | 直到鸡叫三声 |
[45:44] | You’re gonna have to fight her till dawn. | 你要跟她打到黎明 |
[45:56] | Leave my eyes. These as well. | 别动我的眼睛 还有这些 |
[46:10] | There is a cost to all creation. | 所有的诞生都有代价 |
[46:14] | A sacrifice that is always made. | 总是要做出牺牲 |
[46:19] | To be reborn… | 为了重生 |
[46:21] | you will bear no more. | 你会永无子嗣 |
[46:24] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[46:28] | Good. | 很好 |
[47:02] | No. No. Come back here. | 不 不 回来 |
[47:06] | Please. Please! | 求你 求你了 |
[47:08] | You’d leave a man bound to die in such indignity? | 你会让人这样被绑着屈辱死去吗 |
[47:12] | You’re not a man. | 你不是人 |
[47:47] | Please forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[47:51] | It was Foltest. | 是弗尔泰斯特 |
[47:53] | It was his fault. | 都是他的错 |
[47:58] | I loved your mother. | 我爱你母亲 |
[49:23] | Fuck. | 该死 |
[58:12] | Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[58:13] | My apologies, Your Excellence. | 非常抱歉 陛下 |
[58:15] | Please allow me to remove this misguided girl. | 请容许我将这位迷路的女孩带走 |
[58:18] | Now, what sort of a king | 什么样的国王才会 |
[58:19] | refuses a dance with one of his subjects? | 拒绝与子民共舞呢 |
[58:22] | Vengerberg? | 温格堡吗 |
[58:24] | Are you aware that I’m in the market for just such a mage? | 你知道我正在寻找这样一位术士吗 |
[58:28] | On your lead, Your Excellence. | 任凭吩咐 陛下 |
[59:42] | Geralt… | 杰洛特 |
[59:45] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[59:51] | Renfri. | 伦芙芮 |
[59:53] | The girl in the woods will be with you always. | 森林里的姑娘会一直在你左右 |
[1:00:03] | People call you a monster too. | 人们也叫你怪物 |
[1:00:07] | Renfri. | 伦芙芮 |
[1:00:08] | You choose… | 你选择 |
[1:00:11] | You choose… | 你选择 |
[1:00:21] | Your scars. You heal quite nicely. | 你的伤疤 愈合得很好 |
[1:00:25] | Your will to live is strong. | 你求生的欲望很强 |
[1:00:28] | The princess? | 公主呢 |
[1:00:29] | I’ve arranged for her to | 我已经安排让她 |
[1:00:30] | stay a while with the Sisters of Melitele. | 和梅里泰莉神殿的祭祀们待一会儿 |
[1:00:32] | But… | 但是 |
[1:00:34] | I… | 我 |
[1:00:36] | – Her neck? – She’ll heal, too. | -她脖子呢 -她也会好起来的 |
[1:00:41] | You should know Foltest issued a statement. | 你要知道弗尔泰斯特发布了一个告示 |
[1:00:43] | The honorable Lord Ostrit gave his life to slay the vukodlak. | 尊敬的奥斯崔特大人牺牲自己杀掉了狼人 |
[1:00:47] | Miners are gathering ore for a statue. | 矿工们打算用矿石立一个雕像 |
[1:00:52] | Anyone else would’ve killed the princess. | 换做其他任何人都会杀了公主 |
[1:00:55] | You chose not to. | 而你选择保住了她 |
[1:00:58] | I’ll take my coin now. | 我要去拿钱了 |
[1:01:00] | I need to get back to my horse. | 我得找到我的马 |
[1:01:06] | Who’s Renfri? | 伦芙芮是谁 |
[1:01:10] | Hers was the only name you uttered over and over in your sleep. | 这是你梦里一直在念的名字 |
[1:01:16] | My coin. | 我的钱呢 |
[1:01:19] | So that’s all life is to you? | 你的生活就只有这些吗 |
[1:01:22] | Monsters and money? | 怪物和钱 |
[1:01:23] | It’s all it needs to be. | 我只需要这些 |
[1:01:31] | You say this is all life is to you, | 你说你的生活只有这些 |
[1:01:34] | but there is a vortex of fate around all of us, Geralt, | 但命运的漩涡围绕着我们每一个人 杰洛特 |
[1:01:37] | growing with each and every one of our choices… | 它随着你的每一次选择而壮大 |
[1:01:41] | drawing our destinies in closer. | 将我们的命运拉得更近 |
[1:02:03] | I feel something out there waits for you. | 我感觉到有什么在等你 |
[1:02:07] | Something more. | 更多的东西 |
[1:03:13] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[1:03:17] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[1:03:19] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[1:03:20] | Ciri! Ciri! | 希瑞 希瑞 |
[1:03:23] | Ciri! Ciri! | 希瑞 希瑞 |
[1:03:30] | Wha… | 什么 |
[1:03:42] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[1:03:45] | Ciri! Ciri! | 希瑞 希瑞 |
[1:04:02] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[1:04:04] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[1:04:06] | Ciri. Ciri. | 希瑞 希瑞 |
[1:04:09] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |