时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:15] | Ciri. Ciri… | 希瑞 希瑞… |
[01:07] | Dara? | 达拉 |
[01:20] | Please… | 求你们… |
[01:22] | don’t hurt me. | 别伤害我 |
[01:23] | Keep your aim true. | 瞄准别放下 |
[01:26] | I’m lost. | 我迷路了 |
[01:28] | I don’t know… how I got here. | 我不知道…怎么到了这 |
[01:39] | Please. | 求你们 |
[01:46] | If she runs, kill her. | 她敢跑就杀了她 |
[01:54] | Where are you taking me? | 你们要带我去哪 |
[01:56] | I need to find Dara. Please! | 我得找到达拉 求你们了 |
[02:14] | What is your name? | 你叫什么 |
[02:17] | Fiona. | 菲奥娜 |
[02:20] | – Where am I? How did I get… – You are in Brokilon Forest. | -我在哪 我怎么… -你在布洛克莱昂森林 |
[02:25] | Follow me. | 跟我来 |
[02:41] | I tell you no lie, | 我说真的 |
[02:44] | it swallowed the whole village, it did. | 它把整个村子都吞了 |
[02:47] | Not a bone to be found! | 一根骨头都没剩下 |
[02:49] | Oh, don’t give me that look, shitling. | 别那么看着我 混球 |
[02:52] | That’s why we had to call him… | 所以才得找他来 |
[02:55] | The White Wolf! | 白狼 |
[02:58] | And he stood in the middle of that frozen lake | 他就站在冰湖中间 |
[03:01] | like he knew it was coming for him. | 好像知道怪物要去找他似的 |
[03:06] | The ice cracked open | 冰面破裂了 |
[03:08] | and a selkiemore shot out! | 湖怪钻了出来 |
[03:10] | Oh, you’ve never seen one, | 你们是没见过 |
[03:12] | but it’d take down a ship with its cavernous mouth | 它满嘴獠牙 血盆大口一张 |
[03:15] | full of devil’s teeth! | 一艘船都吞得进去 |
[03:18] | And it… swallowed… | 它就…把猎魔人… |
[03:21] | that witcher… | 整个… |
[03:23] | whole! | 吞下去了 |
[03:26] | Oh, this is brilliant! | 太精彩了 |
[03:30] | Oh, sorry. | 不好意思 |
[03:31] | It’s just Geralt’s usually so stingy with the details. | 杰洛特老是不爱说细节 |
[03:34] | Uh… and then what happened? | 然后呢 |
[03:38] | He died. | 他死了 |
[03:41] | Eh… He’s fine. | 他没事 |
[03:42] | Look, I was there. | 我就在那 |
[03:44] | I saw it with my own… | 我是亲眼见到… |
[03:48] | See? | 看到没 |
[03:55] | What’s that stench? | 这是什么恶臭 |
[03:56] | Selkiemore guts. | 湖怪的内脏 |
[03:59] | Had to get it from the inside. I’ll take what I’m owed. | 得从里面下手 欠我的赏金该给我了 |
[04:02] | Toss a coin to your witcher, O Valley of Plenty Whoa | 给猎魔人一点钱 富饶的山谷人民 |
[04:07] | Toss a coin to your witcher, a friend of humanity | 给猎魔人一点钱 他是人类的好伙伴 |
[04:13] | Yikes. | 哎呀 |
[04:16] | Thank you! | 谢谢 |
[04:20] | You’re welcome. | 不客气 |
[04:21] | And now, Witcher, it’s time to repay your debt. | 猎魔人 该还钱了 |
[04:26] | “What debt?” You’re probably asking yourself | 还什么钱呢 你可能脑子里 |
[04:28] | in your head right now. | 正在这么问自己 |
[04:29] | Well, I’ll tell you. | 我来告诉你吧 |
[04:30] | I’ve made you famous, Witcher. | 我让你出名了 猎魔人 |
[04:33] | By rights, I should be claiming ten percent of all your coin, | 我应该分你一成的赏金 |
[04:35] | but instead, what I’m asking for is a teeny, | 但是呢 我只要你帮我 |
[04:39] | teeny-weeny little favor. | 一个小小的忙 |
[04:41] | Fuck off, bard. | 滚蛋 吟游诗人 |
[04:42] | For one measly night of service, | 只要抽一个晚上 帮个小忙 |
[04:44] | you will gain a cornucopia of earthly delights. | 你就能得到大地的恩赐 |
[04:48] | The greatest masters of the culinary arts | 绝顶高明的烹饪大师 |
[04:50] | crafting morsels worthy of the gods. | 为你打造无上饕餮 |
[04:52] | Maidens that would make the sun itself blush | 只要回眸一笑 就让太阳也羞怯 |
[04:56] | with a single comely smile. | 这样的美貌少女 |
[04:58] | And rivers of the sweetest of drinks from the rarest of… | 如河一般 满是最甜美 最稀有的… |
[05:02] | Fuck! | 该死 |
[05:03] | Food, women and wine, Geralt! | 吃的 女人和酒 杰洛特 |
[05:11] | Now, now, stop your boorish grunts of protest. | 别哼哼唧唧的 |
[05:14] | It is one night bodyguarding | 就是为你最好的朋友 |
[05:15] | your very best friend in the whole wide world. | 当那么一晚上的保镖 |
[05:17] | How hard could it be? | 能有多难 |
[05:19] | I’m not your friend. | 我不是你的朋友 |
[05:21] | Oh. Oh, really? | 是吗 |
[05:22] | Oh, you usually just let strangers | 你一般都是让陌生人 |
[05:23] | rub chamomile onto your lovely bottom? | 往你可爱的屁股上擦甘菊吗 |
[05:27] | Yeah, well, yeah, exactly. That’s what I thought. | 是吧 你看 我就是这么想的 |
[05:30] | Every lord, knight and twopenny king worth his salt | 每个大人 骑士和名副其实的小破国王 |
[05:33] | will be at this betrothal. | 都会出席这场订婚仪式 |
[05:35] | The Lioness of Cintra herself will sing the praises | 辛特拉的雌狮会为亚斯克尔的 |
[05:38] | of Jaskier’s triumphant performance! | 成功的表演而歌唱 |
[05:42] | How many of these lords want to kill you? | 这些大人里有多少人想杀你 |
[05:44] | Hard to say. One stops keeping count after a while. | 很难说 多到一定程度就不数了 |
[05:47] | Wives, concubines, mothers sometimes. | 妻子 情妇 有时候是母亲 |
[05:51] | Ooh, yeah, that face! | 对了 这个表情 |
[05:54] | Scary face! | 吓人的表情 |
[05:55] | No lord in his right mind will come close | 你要是这副德性站在我身旁 |
[05:58] | if you’re standing next to me with a puss like that. | 思维正常的大人都不敢靠近我 |
[06:00] | Ooh, on second thoughts… | 经过慎重考虑 |
[06:01] | might want to lay off the Cintran ale. | 还是先别喝辛特拉麦芽酒了 |
[06:03] | A clear head would be best. | 保持清醒最重要 |
[06:05] | I will not suffer tonight sober | 我是不会因为你把你的香肠 |
[06:07] | just because you hid your sausage in the wrong royal pantry. | 错塞到皇室橱柜里而忍受无酒之苦 |
[06:10] | I’m not killing anyone. Not over the petty squabbles of men. | 我是不会杀人的 不会为了男人之间的屁事 |
[06:14] | Yes, yes, yes. | 好好好 |
[06:15] | You never get involved. Except you actually do, | 你从不牵涉其中 除非你一直 |
[06:17] | all of the time. | 都身陷其中 |
[06:21] | Ugh. Is this what happens when you get old? | 你老了之后就是这样对不对 |
[06:22] | You get unbearably crochety and cantankerous? | 你会变得反复无常 脾气暴躁 |
[06:25] | Actually, I’ve always wanted to know, do witchers ever retire? | 其实 我一直都想知道猎魔人会退休吗 |
[06:28] | Yeah. When they slow and get killed. | 会 反应迟缓就会被杀 |
[06:31] | Come on, you must want something for yourself | 得了 这追杀怪物的无聊之事都结束 |
[06:33] | once all this… monster hunting nonsense is over with. | 你一定想给自己留下点什么 |
[06:36] | I want nothing. | 我什么都不想要 |
[06:40] | Well, who knows? | 谁知道呢 |
[06:42] | Maybe someone out there will want you. | 也许某个地方会有人想要你 |
[06:45] | I need no one. | 我谁都不想要 |
[06:47] | And the last thing I want is someone needing me. | 我最讨厌的就是被人需要 |
[06:49] | And yet… | 然而 |
[06:51] | here we are. | 我们不还是这样 |
[06:55] | Where the fuck are my clothes, Jaskier? | 我衣服都哪去了 亚斯克尔 |
[06:57] | Ah. Well, uh, they were sort of covered in selkiemore guts, | 上面全都是湖怪的肠子肚子的 |
[07:00] | so I sent them away to be washed. | 所以我拿去洗了 |
[07:01] | Anyway, you’re not going tonight as a witcher. | 不过 你今晚的身份不是猎魔人 |
[07:13] | Right, so stick close to me, look mean and pretend you’re a mute. | 好了 紧跟着我 神情刻薄 别说话 |
[07:15] | Can’t have anyone finding out who you are. | 不能让别人发现你的身份 |
[07:17] | Geralt of Rivia, the mighty Witcher! | 利维亚的杰洛特 万能的猎魔人 |
[07:21] | Oh, shit. | 该死 |
[07:22] | I haven’t seen you since the plague. | 瘟疫之后就再没见过你 |
[07:25] | Good times, Mousesack. | 好久不见 莫斯萨克 |
[07:29] | I’ve missed your sour complexion. | 我都怀念你的酸臭劲了 |
[07:31] | I feared this would be a dull affair, | 我还担心这个活动会很无聊 |
[07:33] | but now the White Wolf is here, perhaps all is not lost. | 不过既然白狼都来了 或许也算没白来 |
[07:37] | Why are you dressed like a sad silk trader? | 你怎么穿得像个悲惨的丝绸贩子 |
[07:44] | – What? – Walk with me. | -什么 -跟我走 |
[07:46] | To Mousesack! | 敬莫斯萨克 |
[07:47] | – Yeah! – To Mousesack! | -对 -敬莫斯萨克 |
[07:51] | Prince Windhalm of Attre! | 阿特里的温德哈姆王子 |
[07:54] | I’ve been advising the Skelligen crown for years. | 我一直为史凯利格皇权担任谋士 |
[07:56] | A tad rough around the edges, | 虽然有点艰难 |
[07:57] | but they’re of the earth. Like me. | 但是他们都很接地气 像我 |
[07:59] | – Castellan Haxo. – Old and crusty. | -卡斯泰兰·哈克索 -人老脾气臭 |
[08:03] | How long before this horse trading is done? | 这场马匹交易要弄多久 |
[08:06] | I find royalty best taken in… | 我觉得王室成员最好 |
[08:08] | small doses. | 少喝点 |
[08:09] | I wouldn’t count on leaving before dawn. | 我觉得黎明之前是走不了了 |
[08:11] | These suitors will vie all night for Princess Pavetta’s hand. | 这些求婚者会整夜地争夺帕薇塔公主的玉手 |
[08:15] | Marrying into this monarchy is a mighty prize. | 入赘到这个君主国可是中了大奖 |
[08:17] | Who wouldn’t want to be | 谁不想这位这篇土地上 |
[08:18] | king of the most powerful force in the land? | 大权在握的国王呢 |
[08:26] | So, which one of these little shits is your coin on? | 你觉得哪个小畜生比较有希望 |
[08:30] | Come with me, there’s much for you to see. | 跟我来 还有很多东西要给你看 |
[08:34] | It’s not a fair bet. | 这不公平 |
[08:35] | That red-headed scanderlout over there, | 那边那个红发的笨蛋 |
[08:38] | Crach an Craite, will marry Pavetta. | 克拉茨·安·克莱特 会迎娶帕薇塔 |
[08:40] | The Lioness has already arranged it with the boy’s uncle, | 雌狮已经和那小子的叔叔安排好了 |
[08:44] | Eist Tuirseach. | 伊斯特·图尔塞克 |
[08:46] | No one would dare make a move on an alliance that powerful. | 没有人敢动那么强大的联盟 |
[08:49] | Handy with a blade. | 刀耍得得心应手 |
[08:51] | – Handy with women, too. – All an act. | -对女人也是 -全是在做戏 |
[08:53] | Queen Calanthe refused his proposal | 卡兰瑟王后在罗格纳国王去世后 |
[08:55] | three times after King Roegner died, | 三次拒绝了他的求婚 |
[08:57] | despite the two of them gliding around each other | 虽说他们两个围着对方转 |
[09:00] | like courting swans. | 就像求爱的天鹅 |
[09:03] | No, no, no. | 不 不 |
[09:05] | She was not for living in her husband’s shadow again. | 她不愿再生活在丈夫的阴影之下了 |
[09:11] | Something about you reminds me | 你身上某种东西让我想起 |
[09:13] | of a scoundrel I once saw fleeing my wife’s chambers! | 曾经看到从我老婆的房间跑走的混蛋 |
[09:16] | Um, well… | 这个 |
[09:17] | – Drop your trousers. – What? | -把你裤子脱了 -什么 |
[09:19] | I didn’t get a proper look at the little shit’s face, | 我没好好看见那个混蛋的脸 |
[09:21] | but that pimply arse I’d remember anywhere. | 但那个长满疹子的屁股化成灰我都认得 |
[09:24] | Well… uh, uh… Ah, Geralt. | 这 杰洛特 |
[09:28] | Forgive me, my lord. | 请原谅 大人 |
[09:30] | This… happens all the time. | 这种情况经常出现 |
[09:32] | It’s true, he has the face of a cad and a coward. | 没错 他确实长了一张小白脸的脸 |
[09:35] | But, truth be known, | 但是跟您说实话 |
[09:37] | he was kicked in the balls by an ox as a child. | 他小时候被一头牛一脚踢在蛋上 |
[09:40] | Well, that’s… | 那是 |
[09:42] | tr… true. | 真的 |
[09:44] | Apologies. | 真抱歉 |
[09:46] | Here, drown your… | 给你 这样你就 |
[09:48] | sorrows on me, eunuch. | 别难过了 小无能 |
[09:53] | Oh, wow. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 谢谢 还真是谢谢你了 |
[09:55] | First of all, you hog all the fanfare, | 首先 你自己拿走所有吹捧 |
[09:57] | then you go and ruin my courtly reputation. | 但后你就来毁了我的好名声 |
[09:59] | I saved your life. You’re on your own from here on. | 我救了你的命 现在你就靠自己了 |
[10:03] | Try not to get any daggers in your back before dawn. | 尽量别在黎明前再被谁放冷箭了 |
[10:06] | All rise for Her Majesty, the Lioness, | 全体起立迎接陛下 雌狮 |
[10:09] | Queen Calanthe of Cintra! | 辛特拉的卡兰瑟王后 |
[10:14] | Beer! | 喝酒 |
[10:18] | Apologies, noble sirs. | 抱歉了 先生们 |
[10:20] | A few upstart townships | 那么几个新兴的南方小城 |
[10:21] | in the south needed reminding who was Queen. | 需要有人提醒一下谁才是王后 |
[10:25] | I find it’s good for one’s blood and humors. | 这对大家活跃身心都有好处 |
[10:29] | Ready your suitor’s tales of glory, good lords. | 把求婚者的荣耀传奇都准备好了 大人们 |
[10:33] | My daughter is eager to have this over with. | 我女儿很想快点定下来 |
[10:35] | As am I. | 我也一样 |
[10:37] | Bard, music! | 诗人 音乐 |
[10:42] | She… | 她 |
[10:43] | No, no, no! A jig! | 别 别 唱舞曲 |
[10:45] | You can save your bloody maudlin nonsense for my funeral. | 你那些伤感的小曲留着我葬礼再唱 |
[10:49] | Three, four… | 三 四 |
[10:55] | It will be done soon. | 很快就结束 |
[10:59] | You think I wanted to marry your father? | 你以为我想嫁给你父亲吗 |
[11:02] | I’ll have none of your waterworks here. | 别在这里给我哭哭啼啼的 |
[11:04] | You’re the daughter of the Lioness, behave like it! | 你是雌狮的女儿 有点样子 |
[11:06] | Perhaps I should have some | 那或许我也应该 |
[11:07] | starving serfs brought in to slaughter, then. | 抓几个挨饿的农奴杀杀 |
[11:10] | Or I could decapitate some elves | 或者就去斩首几个精灵 |
[11:11] | and have their heads hung about | 在把他们的头挂起来示众 |
[11:12] | as a lesson to those who would defy me. | 警告世人这就是忤逆我的下场 |
[11:15] | I will not have your hysteria turn this night upside down. | 我不会让你的歇斯底里把今晚给毁了 |
[11:19] | Besides, that boorish lout is the key | 再说 那个粗鲁的笨蛋就是 |
[11:22] | to Cintra holding power after I taste clay. | 在我失败之后辛特拉强大的关键 |
[11:27] | He’s from good stock. | 他出身很不错 |
[11:30] | You could do worse. | 你还有更糟的选择 |
[11:31] | I could do better! | 我还有更好的选择 |
[11:33] | You can have who you want when you’re married. | 等你结了婚 想找谁随便你 |
[11:36] | You have your mother’s blood. You’ll be fine. | 你体内留着母亲的血液 会没事的 |
[11:49] | Where were you headed, Fiona, to end up so lost? | 菲奥娜 你原本要往哪里去 最后迷了路 |
[11:53] | I was running… | 我在逃避 |
[11:55] | from the war. | 战争 |
[11:58] | You… | 你 |
[12:00] | really don’t remember how you came to be in Brokilon Forest? | 真不记得怎么走进布洛克莱昂森林的吗 |
[12:08] | Yet you heard it call to you. | 但你听见了它对你的召唤 |
[12:12] | There were many forests like it… | 曾经有很多像这样的森林 |
[12:15] | before the Conjunction of the Spheres. | 直到天球交汇 |
[12:19] | We adapted, fought off the mutants and men who sought our end. | 我们适应 抵御变种和想杀我们的男人 |
[12:25] | Now only we remain. | 现在只有我们还在 |
[12:28] | Dryads. | 树精 |
[12:32] | Dara! | 达拉 |
[12:38] | I’m so glad you’re alive! | 真高兴你还活着 |
[12:40] | Is he going to be all right? | 他会没事吗 |
[12:42] | Bite down on this. | 咬住这个 |
[12:55] | The waters of Brokilon are potent. | 布洛克莱昂之水很有效 |
[12:59] | All newcomers to the forest must drink the waters. | 所有新来这片森林的人都要喝 |
[13:03] | If they bear ill intent towards Brokilon, | 如果他们对布洛克莱昂心怀不轨 |
[13:07] | they die. | 他们就会死 |
[13:09] | If they’re pure in heart, they survive… | 如果他们内心纯净 就能活下来 |
[13:12] | and may stay here. | 可以留在这里 |
[13:15] | And over time, the waters of Brokilon | 随着时间 布洛克莱昂之水 |
[13:17] | will lessen the suffering they have endured | 会减轻他们承受的苦难 |
[13:21] | and make them forget. | 让他们彻底忘记 |
[13:23] | I think you’d like that. Am I right… | 我觉得你会需要的 没错吧 |
[13:26] | Fiona? | 菲奥娜 |
[13:29] | Because you’re scared of more than just war, | 因为你害怕的不仅是战争 |
[13:32] | aren’t you? | 对吧 |
[13:34] | You will both drink the waters, | 你们两个都要喝 |
[13:37] | and all will be revealed. | 一切就都清楚了 |
[13:42] | You lie, you little shite! | 你撒谎 你这混蛋 |
[13:44] | You’ve never faced so much as a bad meal in your life, | 你从来没吃过这么糟的一顿饭 |
[13:46] | never mind a manticore. | 更别说蝎尾狮了 |
[13:48] | I’ve had manticores thrice | 我碰到过三次蝎尾狮 |
[13:49] | as fat and ugly as you perish under my steel! | 跟你一样又胖又丑 死在我剑下 |
[13:53] | Under your bullshit, more like. | 那是你胡诌的 |
[13:54] | – How many stings has it got, then? – Two. | -那它有几根刺 -两根 |
[13:57] | Hah! Go away and shite! | 滚一边废话吧 |
[13:59] | – It’s five. I know. – Your Majesty, that’s Geralt of Rivia. | -是五根 -陛下 那是利维亚的杰洛特 |
[14:01] | I’ve actually killed one. | 我杀过一只 |
[14:02] | You… | 你 |
[14:03] | Enough! | 够了 |
[14:06] | We have a renowned guest here tonight. | 今晚我们有位著名的客人 |
[14:11] | Perhaps he can declare which esteemed lord is telling the truth. | 或许他能说说哪位大人说的是实话 |
[14:17] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[14:18] | Are you calling me a liar, old man? | 你是说我在撒谎吗 老头子 |
[14:22] | The Butcher of Blaviken bleats utter nonsense. | 布拉维坎的屠夫一派胡言 |
[14:32] | Perhaps the lords encountered… | 可能大人们碰到了 |
[14:35] | rare subspecies of manticore. | 蝎尾狮的稀有亚种 |
[14:38] | Aye. | 没错 |
[14:45] | Perhaps our esteemed guest would like to entertain us | 或许我们著名的客人愿意说说 |
[14:48] | with how he slayed the elves at the edge of the world? | 如何在世界边缘屠宰精灵 让我们乐乐 |
[14:54] | There was no slaying. | 没什么屠宰 |
[14:57] | I had my arse kicked by a ragged band of elves. | 我被一群衣衫褴褛的精灵打了一顿 |
[15:02] | I was about to have my throat cut | 我差点被割喉 |
[15:04] | when Filavandrel let me go. | 菲拉凡德芮放我走了 |
[15:08] | But the song! | 但那歌 |
[15:09] | Yeah, the song. | 对 歌那么唱的 |
[15:11] | At least when Filavandrel’s blade | 至少菲拉凡德芮的剑刃 |
[15:13] | kissed my throat, I didn’t shit myself. | 抵着我喉咙的时候 我没拉裤子 |
[15:16] | Which is all I can hope for you, good lords. | 我也这么祝愿你们 大人们 |
[15:18] | At your final breath, | 咽最后一口气的时候 |
[15:20] | a shitless death. | 是无畏的死亡 |
[15:22] | Not going to shit meself… | 我才不会拉裤子 |
[15:24] | But I doubt it. | 我很怀疑 |
[15:27] | It would have been your blade at Filavandrel’s throat | 如果您在场 一定是您的剑刃 |
[15:29] | had you been there, Your Majesty. | 抵着菲拉凡德芮的喉咙 陛下 |
[15:32] | Not that any elven bastard would | 更该说那帮精灵混蛋不敢 |
[15:33] | crawl from their lair to meet you on the field. | 从老巢里爬出来在战场上跟您兵戎相见 |
[15:37] | Any man willing to paint himself in the shadow of his failures | 任何愿意用自己的失败打趣的人 |
[15:41] | will make for far more interesting conversation this night. | 都更适合做今晚闲聊的对象 |
[15:45] | Come, Witcher. | 过来 猎魔人 |
[15:48] | Take a seat by my side while I change. | 你坐我旁边 我去换衣服 |
[16:02] | Why did she call you Fiona? | 她为什么叫你菲奥娜 |
[16:10] | Mousesack, he… helped raise me and… | 莫斯萨克 他帮忙抚养我长大 |
[16:14] | he warned me not to let anyone know who I was | 他警告过我 在城堡之外不能让任何人 |
[16:16] | outside the castle. | 知道我的身份 |
[16:18] | – And now, the Black Knight is after me. – Castle? | -而如今 黑骑士在追捕我 -城堡 |
[16:28] | I’m Princess Cirilla… | 我是辛特拉的… |
[16:32] | of Cintra. | 希瑞菈公主 |
[16:35] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[16:37] | Your grandmother slaughtered my family! | 你外婆屠杀了我的家人 |
[16:40] | No, that’s not true. | 不 不可能 |
[16:41] | She ordered it. | 她下令的 |
[16:43] | After Filavandrel’s uprising… | 在菲拉凡德芮起义之后… |
[16:44] | She wouldn’t do that. | 她不会做那种事 |
[16:48] | Her soldiers… | 她的士兵… |
[16:51] | they laughed when they did it. | 他们在作恶时开怀大笑 |
[16:53] | Killing, raping… | 杀戮 强奸… |
[16:57] | They laughed the hardest | 他们抓着婴儿的脚 |
[16:58] | when they were swinging babies from their legs, | 抡起他们 砸碎他们的脑袋时 |
[17:00] | smashing their heads in. | 他们笑得最大声 |
[17:06] | I was the only one left. | 我是唯一的幸存者 |
[17:08] | Because I hid. | 因为我躲起来了 |
[17:11] | I should’ve saved them. | 我本应该去救他们的 |
[17:14] | Or fought and died. | 或者战死 |
[17:19] | – I don’t know what to say. – Say nothing. | -我不知道该说些什么了 -什么都别说 |
[17:23] | They’re gone now. | 他们已经死了 |
[17:26] | I would do anything to forget who I was. | 如果能忘记过去 让我做什么都行 |
[17:29] | I can’t. | 我不行 |
[17:31] | I have to find my destiny. | 我必须找到我的命运 |
[17:33] | Why? Because your grandmother said you should? | 为什么 因为你外婆是这么告诉你的吗 |
[17:38] | Maybe you should start thinking for yourself. | 也许你该开始为自己着想了 |
[17:42] | Because she is dead. | 因为她已经死了 |
[17:44] | And you are here. | 而你在这里 |
[17:54] | Damn this cursed thing. | 这该死的晚宴 |
[17:57] | I’d as soon see this night out in armor. | 我宁愿用这个夜晚披甲上阵 |
[18:00] | As would I. | 我也是 |
[18:01] | Indeed. | 确实 |
[18:03] | Tell me, how does a witcher | 告诉我 作为猎魔人 |
[18:04] | find himself at my daughter’s wedding feast | 你有何感想 在我女儿的订婚宴上 |
[18:06] | dressed like a… | 穿得像个… |
[18:08] | I’m protecting the bard from vengeful royal cuckolds. | 我是在保护诗人免受戴绿帽子的贵族寻仇 |
[18:12] | Idiots, the lot of them. | 一群蠢货 很多都是 |
[18:15] | Still, I’m glad of your company, | 不管怎样 我还是很高兴有你陪伴 |
[18:17] | which could prove handy. | 你应该会很有用 |
[18:18] | I have no doubt blood will spill here tonight. | 我丝毫不怀疑今晚这里会发生流血事件 |
[18:21] | Ah, save the good Queen’s breath. | 陛下您就省省力气吧 |
[18:24] | I’m not for hire as a bodyguard. | 我不当保镖 |
[18:26] | You were hired just so by the bard. | 你不是被诗人雇为保镖了吗 |
[18:28] | I’m helping the idiot free of his coin. | 我是免费帮这个白痴的 |
[18:31] | And he’s the idiot? | 就这样你还说他是白痴 |
[18:33] | I’m simply saying, surely if all goes to hell here tonight, | 我只是说 如果今晚这里形势不妙 |
[18:37] | I can count on you | 我可以指望你 |
[18:37] | to strategically remove certain irritants that may present themselves? | 有策略地扫除一些可能出现的麻烦 |
[18:43] | I’d do so myself, | 我本可以自己动手 |
[18:44] | only I’m bound to uphold an artifice of decorum and… fairness. | 但我不得不保持得体和…公平 |
[18:50] | I can’t help you. | 我帮不了你 |
[18:52] | So perilously direct. | 真是直白得要命 |
[18:55] | As Queen, I could command it. | 作为王后 我可以命令你 |
[18:58] | If I were one of your subjects. | 我并不听命于你 |
[19:00] | I could torture you so very slowly into compliance. | 我可以慢慢折磨你 逼着你服从 |
[19:04] | Her Majesty will do as she wishes. I’m not for turning. | 随陛下怎样 我是不会改变主意的 |
[19:07] | Oh, come now. | 得了吧 |
[19:08] | Everyone has their price. | 人人都有价码 |
[19:11] | Lord Peregrine of Nilfgaard. | 尼弗迦德的佩瑞格林大人 |
[19:14] | Good chance, Peregrine, aah! | 大有机会 佩瑞格林 |
[19:15] | Go on, Lord Peregrine! | 上啊 佩瑞格林大人 |
[19:29] | Make another sound, Draig Bon-Dhu, | 再发出一个音 德莱格·波德乌 |
[19:30] | and I’ll have your guts sewn into pipes and sent to your mother. | 我就把你的肠子缝进风琴里送给你母亲 |
[19:34] | Queen Calanthe, | 卡兰瑟王后 |
[19:35] | my marriage to your daughter | 我与您女儿的联姻 |
[19:37] | will unite the jewels of the north and south, | 将会团结北方和南方的宝地 |
[19:40] | forging an unbreakable alliance that none would dare cross. | 结成牢不可破的联盟 无人胆敢进犯 |
[19:43] | And… | 而且… |
[19:44] | I am one of five brothers with no sisters. | 我们兄弟五人 没有姐妹 |
[19:47] | My potent seed inside Pavetta | 我种在帕薇塔体内的强悍种子 |
[19:49] | will produce the strongest of male heirs. | 将会带来最强大的男性继承人 |
[19:56] | Cintra is indeed the jewel of the north, | 辛特拉确实是北方的瑰宝 |
[19:59] | yet Nilfgaard remains the shit rag of the south, | 然而尼弗迦德帝国却还是南方的一摊烂泥 |
[20:02] | and that’s saying something! | 真有胆开口 |
[20:06] | Tell me, is it true you | 告诉我 |
[20:07] | drink piss water and feast on your own young? | 你们真的会喝尿 还会食用自己的孩子吗 |
[20:13] | Nilfgaardian kings don’t remain kings for long. | 尼弗迦德帝国的国王当不了多久了 |
[20:16] | Who will take the Usurper’s crown? You? | 谁会继承篡位者的王冠 你吗 |
[20:19] | How long will you last? | 你能撑多久 |
[20:20] | A year? A month? A day? | 一年 一个月 还是一天 |
[20:29] | Lord Steergart of Kaedwen. | 科德温的斯迪尔加特国王 |
[20:45] | I know what they say, | 我知道别人会怎么说 |
[20:47] | “Poor Queen Kalis, another girl.” | “可怜的卡利斯王后 又生个女孩” |
[20:50] | I mean, I’m just a womb to him. | 对他来说 我只是个生孩子的工具 |
[20:52] | No more than a fleshy contraption for squeezing out heirs. | 不过是个身体能挤出继承人工具罢了 |
[20:55] | Bastard cares more about his hounds than he does me. | 那混蛋在乎他的猎犬胜过在乎我 |
[21:00] | Take her. | 抱着她 |
[21:06] | Why don’t you stay in Lyria? Keep me company. | 你就待在莱里亚吧 陪着我 |
[21:09] | As soon as I’ve delivered Your Majesty safely back to court, | 我把殿下安全送回王庭后 |
[21:12] | I’m afraid I must return to Aedirn. | 恐怕我得立刻返回亚甸 |
[21:15] | I envy you. Truly. | 我真羡慕你 |
[21:19] | A king’s mage. | 国王的术士 |
[21:20] | How splendid! | 多棒啊 |
[21:30] | Oh, come, now. | 说说吧 |
[21:31] | We’ve been traveling together for days. Speak freely. | 我们都一起出行那么多天了 随便说 |
[21:37] | I love… | 我喜欢 |
[21:38] | that I traded everything to get my seat at court. | 奉献出我的一切 换来王庭的一席之地 |
[21:44] | I love that I believed that it would all be worth it, | 我喜欢相信这都是值得的 |
[21:46] | that this would be my legacy. | 相信这会让我流传于世 |
[21:48] | The greatest mage to have ever graced a court. | 有史以来最伟大的王庭术士 |
[21:54] | And I really, really love… | 我真的 真的很喜欢 |
[21:56] | that instead, I’ve gotten to spend the last… | 恰恰相反 我在过去的 |
[22:00] | three decades | 三十年中 |
[22:02] | cleaning up stupid political messes. | 收拾愚蠢的政治残局 |
[22:06] | Glorified royal arse wiper. | 完成给皇室擦屁股的光荣使命 |
[22:15] | I have it far worse. | 我还经历过更惨的 |
[22:19] | People look at you for who you are, | 人们看的是你的身份 |
[22:22] | not for what you can give them. | 而不是你能给予他们什么 |
[22:25] | You made the right choice, giving all that nonsense up. | 你放弃了那些烂摊子 这是正确的选择 |
[22:30] | To this baby, I am the whole world. | 对这个孩子而言 我就是整个世界 |
[22:34] | If only it weren’t so boring. | 如果这世界没这么无聊就好了 |
[22:42] | Who is that… | 是谁 |
[23:39] | Run! | 快跑 |
[23:49] | Go! | 快走 |
[23:56] | Run! | 快跑 |
[24:09] | I’ll have that brigand’s head on a pike | 我要在天黑之前 |
[24:11] | outside the King’s castle before nightfall. | 把那个强盗的头砍下来 插在王堡的长矛上 |
[24:14] | How dare he? | 他好大的胆子 |
[24:15] | That was an assassin, | 那是刺客 |
[24:16] | not a brigand. | 不是强盗 |
[24:18] | What are you saying? | 你说什么 |
[24:20] | He was paid to kill you. | 有人雇他杀你 |
[24:22] | What? | 什么 |
[24:25] | Why? | 为什么 |
[24:25] | It appears you’ve run out of chances | 看来你已经没有机会 |
[24:27] | to provide your King a male heir. | 为你的国王生下男性继承人了 |
[24:31] | No, he wouldn’t. | 不 他不会这么做 |
[24:35] | Oh, that prick! | 那个混蛋 |
[24:38] | Go! | 快跑 |
[24:46] | Go! | 快跑 |
[25:03] | We’re being tracked! | 我们被跟踪了 |
[25:06] | Think! What did the King give you that could be traced? | 好好想想 国王给过你什么能被追踪的东西 |
[25:13] | Come on! | 快走 |
[25:30] | I can’t hold it! | 我快拖不住它了 |
[25:32] | Hurry! | 快点 |
[25:55] | They’re still tracking us. | 他们还在跟踪我们 |
[26:05] | Get up, you useless witch. | 起来 你这个没用的女巫 |
[26:08] | How could you not foresee this? | 你怎么会没预见到这种情况 |
[26:09] | You were supposed to protect me. | 你本应该是来保护我的 |
[26:30] | Oh, you horrible, useless bitch! | 你这个可恶又没用的贱人 |
[26:47] | *Oh, fishmonger, oh, fishmonger* | *鱼贩 鱼贩* |
[26:50] | *Come quell your daughter’s hunger* | *快抚平你女儿的饥饿* |
[26:55] | *Come quell your daughter’s hunger* | *来平息你女儿的饥渴* |
[26:58] | *To pull on my horn as it rises in the morn* | *她让我兴奋不已 次日早晨饥渴难耐* |
[27:01] | *For ’tis naught but bad luck* | *和妖精交欢* |
[27:03] | *To fuck with a puck* | *不合常理有厄运* |
[27:05] | *Lest your grandkid be born a hairy young faun* | *免得外孙是个多毛半羊人* |
[27:10] | *Bleating and braying all day, hey ho* | *整天叫唤个不停* |
[27:13] | *The fishmonger’s daughter, ba, ba* | *鱼贩之女* |
[27:16] | How much more of this peacocking must I endure? | 这段孔雀表演我还得看多久 |
[27:20] | This… | 这 |
[27:22] | All this because male tradition demands it. | 这都是因为男性传统如此要求 |
[27:27] | If I were a man, | 要我是男人 |
[27:28] | I could simply tell the whole lot of them to fuck off, | 我就干脆叫他们全都滚蛋 |
[27:30] | declare outright who Pavetta should marry and have done with it. | 直接宣布帕薇塔的夫婿就成 |
[27:34] | Or, better yet, let the poor girl decide her own fate. | 要么更省事 让那可怜姑娘自己做决定 |
[27:38] | Something tells me this isn’t the first time | 我觉得这不是你第一次 |
[27:40] | you’ve navigated the vagaries of male tradition. | 利用怪异的男性传统 |
[27:44] | In fact, | 其实 |
[27:47] | I’d wager you thrive on it. | 你反倒从中获益 |
[27:49] | Spoken as one who has navigated his own share of fools. | 你不也利用过傻瓜 |
[27:55] | Tell me, Witcher, | 告诉我 猎魔人 |
[27:57] | why are there so few of you left? | 你们为什么所剩无几了 |
[28:09] | It is no longer possible to create more of us, | 猎魔人没法训练出来了 |
[28:11] | since the sacking of Kaer Morhen. | 因为凯尔莫罕不在了 |
[28:17] | Tell me, Your Majesty… | 告诉我 陛下 |
[28:21] | why do you risk your life on the battlefield | 你为什么冒着生命危险上战场 |
[28:22] | when you can rest on your throne? | 你完全可以在王位休息 |
[28:25] | Because there is a simplicity in killing monsters, is there not? | 因为杀怪物很单纯 是吧 |
[28:31] | Seems we are quite the pair, Geralt of Rivia. | 看来我们很相似 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[28:37] | Crach! It’s time. | 克拉茨 上吧 |
[28:39] | Get your hairy ass up here. | 你赶紧过来 |
[28:47] | Forgive my late intrusion, Your Majesty, | 原谅我贸然闯入 陛下 |
[28:49] | and for the misunderstanding with your guards. | 原谅我与卫兵的误会 |
[28:51] | Please! I come in peace. | 但我没有恶意 |
[28:54] | I need but one moment of your time. | 我只需要您一点时间 |
[28:58] | I am Lord Urcheon of Erlenwald, | 我是伊伦瓦尔德的乌奇翁王 |
[29:02] | and I have come to claim your daughter’s hand in marriage. | 我来赢取您的女儿 |
[29:09] | A knight… | 一名骑士 |
[29:11] | of no renown… | 无名小卒 |
[29:14] | from a backwater hamlet… | 来自小地方 |
[29:16] | who dares to enter my court without revealing his face? | 胆敢遮掩着脸闯入我的王宫 |
[29:21] | I apologize, Your Majesty. | 抱歉 陛下 |
[29:24] | A knight’s oath prevents me from revealing my face | 骑士之誓让我不能露脸 |
[29:27] | – until the sounding of the twelfth bell. – Bollocks to that. | -除非钟声敲响十二下 -瞎说 |
[29:46] | Witcher… | 猎魔人 |
[29:49] | – kill it. – No. | -杀了这家伙 -不 |
[29:52] | – Whatever the price. – This is no monster. | -不计代价 -这不是怪物 |
[29:55] | I order you. | 我命令你杀了他 |
[29:57] | This knight has been cursed. | 这位骑士被诅咒了 |
[29:59] | You’re as useless as the rest of them. | 你跟其他人一样没用 |
[30:02] | Slay this beast! | 杀了这怪物 |
[30:10] | Lioness of Cintra, | 辛特拉雌狮 |
[30:11] | I come to claim what is rightfully mine! | 我来拿走本该属于我的东西 |
[30:15] | Pavetta. | 帕薇塔 |
[30:16] | By the Law of Surprise. | 因为意外律 |
[30:54] | No! | 不 |
[31:05] | Kill them both! | 杀了他俩 |
[31:24] | The Law of Surprise has been called. | 意外律显灵了 |
[31:27] | You kill them… | 要杀他们 |
[31:31] | kill me. | 过我这关 |
[31:52] | My Queen… | 王后 |
[32:07] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:10] | Stop! | 住手 |
[32:20] | Please. | 拜托 |
[32:22] | I can give him a boy. | 我可以给他一个男孩 |
[32:40] | Take her instead. | 带走她吧 |
[32:45] | As a sacrifice. | 作为献祭 |
[34:29] | Duny! | 多尼 |
[34:40] | I told you to stay away. | 我叫你别插手 |
[35:07] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[35:10] | the witcher speaks the truth. | 猎魔人说得没错 |
[35:14] | I was cursed as a young boy. | 我小时候被下了咒 |
[35:18] | My whole life a living misery | 我的一生都是悲惨的 |
[35:21] | until the day that I saved your husband, | 直到我救了你丈夫的那一天 |
[35:23] | King Roegner, from a certain death. | 我救了罗格纳国王一命 |
[35:26] | By tradition, | 按照传统 |
[35:28] | I chose the Law of Surprise as payment. | 我选择意外律作为回报 |
[35:31] | Whatever windfall he came home to find… | 不管他回家后得到了什么意外的收获 |
[35:35] | – would be mine. – Oh, the stupid bastard. | -都会是我的 -这愚蠢的混蛋 |
[35:38] | Better you had let him die! | 你要是任他死去就好了 |
[35:40] | You knew he’d come, | 你知道他会来 |
[35:42] | and you pushed me to kill him. | 你逼我杀了他 |
[35:48] | And you… | 你… |
[35:50] | carousing with the beast that swindled your stupid father! | 和欺诈你愚蠢父亲的野兽一起厮混 |
[35:54] | ‘Tis no swindle. | 这不是欺诈 |
[35:56] | Asking for payment with the Law of Surprise | 根据意外律要求回报 |
[35:58] | is as old as mankind itself. | 是和人类一样古老的法则 |
[36:00] | Don’t lecture me, Eist. | 别对我说教 伊斯特 |
[36:01] | It’s an honest gamble. | 这是一场诚实的赌博 |
[36:03] | As likely to be rewarded with a bumper crop as a newborn pup. | 可能获得像一条幼犬这样的丰收 |
[36:08] | Or… | 或是… |
[36:10] | a child of surprise. | 一个意外的孩子 |
[36:13] | He could not know. | 他没法知道 |
[36:16] | Destiny has determined the surprise be Pavetta. | 命运使得这个意外就是帕薇塔 |
[36:20] | When I heard that King Roegner | 当我听说罗格纳国王 |
[36:21] | had returned to find a child on the way… | 回来后发现他的孩子要出生了 |
[36:25] | I abandoned all thought of claiming the Law of Surprise. | 我放弃了所有兑现意外律的想法 |
[36:30] | I knew… | 我知道… |
[36:34] | I knew no woman would ever accept me like this. | 我知道没有哪个女人能接受这样的我 |
[36:39] | And so I waited. | 所以我等待着 |
[36:42] | I waited until the twelfth bell when the curse breaks. | 等着十二点的钟声来到 诅咒被解除 |
[36:47] | I never intended to meet her. | 我从没打算见她 |
[36:52] | Just to watch from afar. | 只是远远地看着她 |
[36:54] | Until destiny intervened… | 直到命运使然… |
[36:57] | and our hearts collided. | 我们情投意合 |
[36:59] | And at dawn, I awoke with her in my arms and me… | 黎明时 我抱着她醒来 而我… |
[37:04] | like this. | 又成了这副模样 |
[37:07] | Who are we to challenge destiny? | 我们怎么能挑战命运 |
[37:09] | Life was saved, debt must be paid, | 被人救了性命 便必须偿还债务 |
[37:12] | or the whole order of the world falls apart. | 否则世界的规则将分崩离析 |
[37:15] | Honor destiny’s wish, | 遵从命运的安排 |
[37:17] | or unleash its wrath upon us. | 否则它会将愤怒发泄到我们身上 |
[37:23] | There is no us! | 没有我们 |
[37:26] | I bow to no law made by men who never bore a child! | 我从不向生不出孩子的男人制定的法则低头 |
[37:31] | Is there not a man amongst you | 你们中间就没有一个人 |
[37:33] | who does not cower before destiny? | 能在命运面前不畏缩吗 |
[37:39] | You, Witcher… | 你 猎魔人 |
[37:42] | who has known monsters of every fang and claw… | 你见过各种各样的毒牙利爪 |
[37:46] | are you afraid too? | 你也害怕命运吗 |
[37:49] | No. | 不 |
[37:52] | I’ve seen mothers lash themselves raw over the death of a child, | 我见过母亲们为孩子的死而痛打自己 |
[37:56] | believing they crossed destiny, | 认为是自己激怒了命运 |
[37:59] | ignoring the stench of the 50 other children in the plague cart outside. | 却无视门外瘟疫车里其他50个孩子的臭味 |
[38:06] | Destiny… | 命运… |
[38:07] | helps people believe there’s an order to this horseshit. | 使人们相信这操蛋的世界还有规则 |
[38:12] | There isn’t. | 尽管事实并非如此 |
[38:15] | But a promise made must be honored. | 但许下的承诺必须兑现 |
[38:19] | As true for a commoner… | 这对一个平民而言是如此 |
[38:22] | as it is for a queen. | 对王后而言亦是如此 |
[38:33] | I love Duny, Mother. | 我爱多尼 母亲 |
[38:37] | I will marry him. | 我要嫁给他 |
[38:42] | I will finally be free. | 我能终于获得自由 |
[39:41] | Here is your destiny. | 这就是你的命运 |
[39:51] | No! | 不 |
[40:09] | My Queen, are you hurt? | 王后 你受伤了吗 |
[43:14] | Do you believe in destiny now? | 你现在相信命运了吗 |
[44:17] | I thought your grandmother’s gift had skipped you… | 我以为你外祖母的天赋没有遗传到你 |
[44:20] | as it did me. | 就像我一样 |
[44:25] | It seems I was wrong. | 看来我错了 |
[44:29] | About so many things. | 在很多事情上都错了 |
[44:36] | Destiny has spoken! | 命运发话了 |
[44:40] | And I have listened. | 我听到了 |
[44:44] | The Law of Surprise will be honored. | 我们要尊重意外律 |
[44:52] | Pavetta will marry… | 帕薇塔将嫁给… |
[44:54] | Lord Urcheon. | 乌奇翁王子 |
[44:58] | React poorly, | 你们要是反应不佳 |
[45:00] | and you won’t just face the Lioness, | 不仅要面对雌狮 |
[45:02] | you will be facing the sea hounds of Skellige. | 还将面对史凯利杰的海猎犬 |
[45:06] | Because Queen Calanthe… | 因为卡兰瑟王后 |
[45:08] | has agreed to my proposal of marriage. | 已经答应了我的求婚 |
[45:22] | There will be two vows here tonight! | 今晚将有两场婚誓 |
[45:26] | I assume that’s agreeable. | 我想这是可以接受的 |
[45:33] | Delightful. | 是可喜的 |
[45:35] | No! | 不 |
[46:25] | Dara? | 达拉 |
[46:32] | Dara? | 达拉 |
[46:40] | I drank the waters. | 我喝了布洛克莱昂之水 |
[46:43] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[46:46] | What’s going to be okay? | 什么会没事 |
[46:49] | Everything. | 一切都会没事的 |
[47:04] | Leave your past behind. | 将你的过去抛诸脑后 |
[47:06] | Join us. | 加入我们 |
[47:07] | Drink and forget. | 喝了它 忘了吧 |
[47:32] | Why isn’t it working? | 为什么没有用 |
[47:37] | Come. | 来 |
[47:40] | Shan-Kayan calls to you. | 山克杨在召唤你 |
[47:54] | Which one of us are you here for? | 你是为谁而来的 |
[48:04] | I’m sorry you didn’t have a life. | 抱歉你没能过上自己的人生 |
[48:07] | But if truth be told, you’re not missing much. | 但说实话 你也没错过什么 |
[48:12] | I know it’s easy for me to say with warm breath in my lungs, | 我知道还能呼吸的我说出这种话很容易 |
[48:15] | and you with nothing. | 而你什么都不能做 |
[48:20] | Still… what would you have had? | 但是…你又能拥有什么呢 |
[48:25] | Parents? | 父母吗 |
[48:28] | Well, they’re the ones who wrote your last act, | 是他们宣判了你最终的命运 |
[48:30] | so not much lost there. | 所以失去他们没什么可惜的 |
[48:34] | Friends? | 朋友吗 |
[48:36] | Most likely fair weather. | 很可能只是酒肉朋友 |
[48:39] | Lovers? | 爱人吗 |
[48:42] | Fun for a bit, I’ll admit, but all eventually disappoint. | 我承认能享乐一时 但最终都会让你失望 |
[48:48] | And let’s face it, | 面对现实吧 |
[48:50] | you’re a girl. | 你是个女孩 |
[48:53] | Your mother was right about one thing. | 你的母亲有件事说对了 |
[48:57] | We’re just vessels. | 我们只是个容器 |
[49:00] | And even when we’re told we’re special, | 即使他们说我们是特别的 |
[49:03] | as I was, | 就像我曾经那样 |
[49:07] | as you would’ve been, | 你也会如此 |
[49:10] | we’re still just vessels… | 可我们仍然只是容器 |
[49:14] | for them to take… | 供他们索取 |
[49:16] | and take… | 不断索取 |
[49:19] | until we’re empty… | 直到我们被掏空 |
[49:22] | and alone. | 只身一人 |
[49:35] | So, count yourself lucky. | 所以你算是幸运的 |
[49:38] | You’ve cheated the game and won without even knowing it. | 你在不知情的情况下作弊赢得了比赛 |
[49:56] | Sleep well. | 安息吧 |
[50:38] | Pavetta. | 帕薇塔 |
[50:44] | Duny. | 多尼 |
[50:47] | With my blessing… | 我祝福你们… |
[50:51] | I thee bind. | 喜结连理 |
[51:57] | The twelfth bell has not yet rung. | 十二点的钟声还没响起 |
[51:59] | What has happened? | 发生了什么 |
[52:00] | I think your blessing of this marriage… | 你对这段婚姻的祝福 |
[52:04] | has fulfilled a destiny. | 让这段命运圆满了 |
[52:08] | The curse has been lifted. | 诅咒解除了 |
[52:17] | I think this has the makings of my greatest ballad yet. | 我觉得这能让我创造出最伟大的歌谣 |
[52:20] | If you’re alive in the morning. Don’t… | 前提是你还能活到清晨 别… |
[52:24] | grope for trout in any peculiar rivers until dawn. | 在黎明前去任何奇特的河流里抓鳟鱼 |
[52:27] | No, wait! Wait. | 不 等等 等等 |
[52:31] | You saved my life. | 你救了我的命 |
[52:33] | I must repay you. | 我必须报答你 |
[52:34] | You’ve proven yourself | 你已经证明了自己 |
[52:35] | to be the kind of man who would do the same. | 是会做出同样事情的人 |
[52:38] | – I want nothing. – No, please. | -我什么都不要 -不 求你了 |
[52:41] | Please, Geralt of Rivia, | 求你了 利维亚的杰洛特 |
[52:43] | do not feel like you’re doing me a service. | 不要觉得你是在帮我的忙 |
[52:46] | I cannot start a new life in the shadow of a life debt. | 我无法在终生债务的阴影中开始我新的人生 |
[52:50] | Fine. | 那好吧 |
[52:52] | I… | 我 |
[52:55] | claim the tradition as you have, | 就按照传统来 |
[52:57] | the Law of Surprise. | 意外律 |
[52:59] | Give me that which you already have but do not know. | 你要把你已经拥有却毫不知情的那样东西送给我 |
[53:01] | No! | 不 |
[53:04] | What have you done, Witcher? | 你干了什么 猎魔人 |
[53:06] | Fear not, Your Majesty, | 不要害怕 陛下 |
[53:08] | if I am seen in your kingdom again, | 如果我再来到你的王国的话 |
[53:09] | it’ll be to kill a real monster, | 我一定是真的来杀怪物的 |
[53:11] | not lay claim to a crop or a new pup. | 而不是来收庄稼或者领走小狗的 |
[53:14] | Destiny can go fu… | 命运是 |
[53:19] | Pavetta? | 帕薇塔 |
[53:23] | Are you… | 你是不是 |
[53:32] | Fuck. | 见鬼 |
[53:44] | Clearly the girl has access to immense primal power. | 很明显这女孩可以连接巨大的原始能量 |
[53:48] | Yeah, and with no idea how to control it. | 而且不知道怎么去控制 |
[53:52] | I’m gonna stay. | 我要留下来 |
[53:55] | Guide her. | 指导她 |
[53:58] | – You’re a good man, Mousesack. – You should stay too. | -你是个好人 莫斯萨克 -你也应该留下来 |
[54:03] | This has been enough partying for me. | 我已经参加够派对了 |
[54:05] | I’m getting out of here. | 我要离开这里 |
[54:07] | Alone. | 独自离开 |
[54:09] | You’re bound to this now, Geralt. | 杰洛特 你已经被这束缚了 |
[54:12] | Whether you like it or not. | 不管你愿不愿意 |
[54:13] | I’m not for changing. | 我不是要改变这个事实 |
[54:16] | You know me better than that. | 你了解我的 |
[54:17] | Yes, I do, but you can’t outrun | 我了解 但仅仅是因为你恐惧命运 |
[54:19] | destiny just because you’re terrified of it. | 你也无法逃避它 |
[54:22] | It’s coming, Geralt. | 杰洛特 一切会来的 |
[54:26] | Not believing won’t change that. | 就算不相信也无法改变 |
[54:27] | Bullshit. | 胡说 |
[54:29] | This was just a girl using her | 这只是一个女孩 |
[54:31] | magic to stop her mother from gutting her lover. | 利用她的魔法阻止母亲杀自己的爱人 |
[54:34] | – Nothing more. – So you say. | -仅此而已 -就算你这么说 |
[54:37] | But the bond that will come into being between you | 但是连接你和那个将要出生的孩子 |
[54:41] | and this child… | 的纽带 |
[54:43] | when it is born, will be extraordinary. | 会是非常特别的 |
[54:48] | If you dismiss it, leave without claiming this… | 如果你不理睬 不去认领这个 |
[54:51] | child surprise, | 意外之子 |
[54:54] | you will surely unleash | 你会让真正的灾难 |
[54:56] | true calamity upon us all. | 降临到我们所有人的头上 |
[55:01] | I’ll take that chance. | 我愿意赌一把 |
[55:05] | Mind yourself. | 你自己多保重 |
[55:08] | True words are rare birds in courts like this. | 像这样的宫廷很少能听到实话 |
[55:13] | Watch for daggers in your back. | 注意背后的匕首 |
[55:16] | Or, more likely, poison. | 或者应该说是毒药 |
[55:23] | Be careful, old friend. | 注意安全 老朋友 |
[56:13] | Queen Calanthe. | 卡兰瑟王后 |
[56:17] | Mistress, I’ve found her! | 主人 我找到她了 |
[57:01] | Is it working? | 有用吗 |
[57:05] | Calanthe’s progeny is in Brokilon Forest. | 卡兰瑟的幼崽在布洛克莱昂森林 |
[57:08] | We can spare ten thousand men to take it, sir. | 我们可以派一万人去夺回她 大人 |
[57:12] | – Maybe 12. – Shut up! | -或者一万两千人 -闭嘴 |
[57:14] | Armies are not the way into Brokilon Forest. | 军队可进不去布洛克莱昂森林 |
[57:19] | Damn it! | 可恶 |
[57:31] | Come on, get moving! | 快点 出发了 |
[58:12] | You must drink from the source. | 你必须从源头喝 |
[59:23] | What are you, child? | 你是什么 孩子 |