时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:28] | Where would you be headin’, little thief? | 你要去哪呢 小贼 |
[00:31] | Skellige. | 史凯利杰 |
[00:35] | Do you know how long it is to the coast? | 你知道到海岸边要多久吗 |
[00:38] | With a fast horse, | 骑一匹快马 |
[00:40] | about a week. | 大概一周 |
[00:42] | And what about by foot? | 那要是走路过去呢 |
[00:47] | You need to be careful, child. | 你得小心点 孩子 |
[00:49] | This place isn’t safe if you’re alone. | 你如果是一个人的话 这里不安全 |
[00:53] | Then it’s the same as every other place. | 在其他地方一样不安全 |
[01:46] | Out of nowhere, you send word to meet you. | 不知为何 你派人捎话让我来见你 |
[01:49] | All this time, I thought you were dead. | 一直以来 我都以为你死了 |
[01:51] | I told you last time I was in Cintra that I wasn’t coming back. | 我上次在辛特拉告诉过你我不会回来了 |
[01:55] | Yet here you are. | 但你还是回来了 |
[01:58] | Why? | 为什么 |
[02:01] | You’ve come for your Child of Surprise… | 你是为了意外之子来的吗 |
[02:04] | haven’t you? | 对吧 |
[02:04] | The opposite. | 恰恰相反 |
[02:06] | I want you to tell me that he’s safe and healthy | 我想让你告诉我他健全安康 |
[02:08] | so I can keep on riding. | 这样我就可以继续我的旅途 |
[02:09] | He… | 他 |
[02:11] | is a girl. | 是一个女孩 |
[02:15] | Yes. | 没错 |
[02:16] | Princess Cirilla has been | 希瑞菈公主在她的父母死后 |
[02:17] | raised by Calanthe since her parents died. | 是由卡兰瑟抚养大的 |
[02:21] | What? | 什么 |
[02:22] | Pavetta and Duny’s ship was lost at sea. | 帕薇塔和多尼的船在海上失事了 |
[02:24] | Have you been hiding your head in the sand? | 你就这么两耳不闻窗外事吗 |
[02:30] | Why now? | 为什么现在来这 |
[02:33] | Why do you think she’s not safe? | 你为什么会认为她不安全 |
[02:36] | I saw an army making camp at the Amell Pass. | 我看见一支军队在阿梅尔山口扎营 |
[02:40] | A sea of black and gold. | 黑金相簇的胄甲像海浪一样 |
[02:43] | Nilfgaard is set on sweeping the Continent. | 尼弗迦德一心想横扫整个大陆 |
[02:46] | But since that night at Pavetta’s banquet, | 但那晚帕薇塔的宴会以后 |
[02:48] | the Queen’s done everything she can | 王后已经尽了全力 |
[02:50] | to keep her family safe from threats. | 以保护她的家人免受威胁 |
[02:53] | Shut the walls. | 关上城门 |
[02:54] | Fortified the gates. | 加固城墙 |
[03:00] | Sent assassins! | 还派了刺客 |
[03:01] | What? | 什么 |
[03:03] | Were you followed? | 你被跟踪了吗 |
[03:05] | No! | 没有 |
[04:09] | You want me, you kill him first! | 你们想抓我 得先杀了他 |
[04:15] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[04:19] | Do something! | 做点什么 |
[04:21] | This is on your Queen. | 这都怨你的王后 |
[04:22] | We will both die. | 我们都会死的 |
[04:24] | Blame destiny. | 那就怨宿命吧 |
[04:44] | The Nilfgaardians don’t strike me as foolish. | 我可不觉得尼弗迦德人会这么傻 |
[04:47] | Coming at us now would be right stupid. | 现在袭击我们是不智之举 |
[04:50] | The army whose stink I can smell on a strong breeze | 在强风中就能闻到臭味的军队 |
[04:53] | is one I worry about. | 才是我所担心的 |
[04:55] | So we prepare, same as always. | 所以我们才备战 始终如一 |
[04:58] | When does the King return from Skellige, Your Majesty? | 陛下 国王什么时候才会从史凯利杰回来 |
[05:01] | This morning. Be good to see that craggy face. | 今天早上 能看到那张糙脸还蛮不错的 |
[05:04] | Be better to see the 50 ships the Skelligens promised. | 要是能看到史凯利杰人承诺的五十艘船就更好了 |
[05:08] | Your Majesty. | 陛下 |
[05:10] | No offense taken, Danek. | 不必在意 达内克 |
[05:13] | You know I agree. | 你知道我也同意 |
[05:14] | We’ve taken on every pissant pretender for a dozen years. | 十多年来 我们一直在对付装腔作势的人 |
[05:18] | If Nilfgaard need to learn the lesson the rest of them have, | 如果尼弗迦德也想吃点教训 |
[05:20] | we’ll be ready for them. | 我们会好好准备的 |
[05:22] | I want reports from the Amell Pass every hour… | 我要阿梅尔山口每小时向我报告 |
[05:33] | I warned you about coming back. | 我警告过你不要回来 |
[05:35] | I’ve been away 12 years and I’d planned on staying that way… | 我已经离开十二年了 我本来无意回来 |
[05:40] | till you sent eight men to kill me. | 然而你却派了八个刺客来杀我 |
[05:46] | Well, I’m asking you now. | 那我现在请求你 |
[05:49] | Do not do this. | 不要这样做 |
[05:51] | If you treated me more like a friend than a threat… | 如果你把我当成朋友而不是威胁 |
[05:55] | Do you know the difference anymore? | 你还分得清两者的区别吗 |
[06:00] | I’m here to protect the girl. | 我是来保护那个女孩的 |
[06:03] | Who I’ve raised as my own. | 我把她当作自己的孩子养大 |
[06:06] | Why would I give my only heir | 我为什么要把我唯一的继承人 |
[06:08] | to someone who never cared enough to come back for her? | 交给一个从不关心 不闻不问的人 |
[06:11] | Move along, Witcher. I’ll pay whatever you want. | 你走吧 猎魔人 你想要什么我都付给你 |
[06:14] | I can’t be bought. | 我无法被收买 |
[06:18] | You should remember. | 你应该还记得 |
[06:20] | Money can’t undo the Law of Surprise. | 金钱不能僭越意外律 |
[06:24] | Kings who’ve tried to outbid destiny | 试图篡改命运的国王 |
[06:28] | end up on pikes. | 他们的头都被挂在了长矛上 |
[06:30] | And if I win the war but lose Ciri, | 如果我赢了战争却失去了希瑞 |
[06:33] | what victory is that? | 这叫什么胜仗 |
[06:38] | Maybe that army won’t come, | 也许那支军队不会来 |
[06:40] | and if they do, maybe you’ll be ready. | 如果他们来了 也许你能成功迎战 |
[06:42] | But if you have any doubt in your mind that she’s safe here, | 但如果你对她的安全有一丝的怀疑 |
[06:46] | give her to me. | 就把她交给我 |
[06:47] | Call it destiny, security, | 不管你认为是命运使然 或是保她平安 |
[06:49] | what larger forces at work, | 或是什么更强大的力量 |
[06:51] | I don’t care. | 我不在乎 |
[06:53] | I will take her, protect her, | 我会带她走 保护她 |
[06:56] | and bring her back unharmed, I promise you that. | 最后把她毫发无伤地带回来 我向你保证 |
[07:01] | Ciri is all I have left of my daughter. | 我女儿只留了希瑞给我 |
[07:04] | If Ciri survives, then Pavetta lives on too. | 如果希瑞能幸存 那么帕薇塔也还能活下去 |
[07:19] | Law of Surprise has been called. | 到了意外律兑现的时候了 |
[07:23] | I’ll tell Cirilla myself. | 我会亲自告诉希瑞菈 |
[07:27] | sweet Cintra, you were so promising, | 亲爱的辛特拉 你很有前途 |
[07:30] | from your spoiled princess to your stupid old king! | 瞧你那被宠坏的公主和愚蠢的老国王 |
[07:33] | But when I arrived, the royals were dead! | 但当我到这的时候 皇室成员们都死了 |
[07:35] | Tossed out a window or shot in the head! | 被扔出窗外 或者头部中了一箭 |
[07:37] | So, what to do now? Where’s the devil to go? | 那现在该怎么办 恶魔要去哪里 |
[07:40] | Anywhere but here. Back in your hole! | 除了这里哪都行 回你的洞穴里去 |
[07:42] | No, don’t cast me out on a whim! | 不 别心血来潮把我赶走 |
[07:45] | Who needs you when I’ve got him? | 既然有了他 谁还要你 |
[08:16] | Where’d you get a piece like this? | 你是从哪儿弄来这样一件珠宝的 |
[08:19] | It was my mother’s. | 是我母亲的 |
[08:29] | Hey, girl! | 小女孩 |
[08:32] | What’s so special about Skellige? | 为什么一定要去史凯利杰呢 |
[08:38] | Those roads aren’t safe, | 去的路上不安全 |
[08:40] | and the Skelligens are a grumpy lot. | 而且史凯利杰人都很暴躁 |
[08:43] | How about this? | 要不这样 |
[08:44] | Come with me. | 跟我来 |
[08:46] | I’ve got one more thing to buy. | 我还有一件东西要买 |
[08:48] | and then we’ll make room on Clip and Clop | 然后我们可以一起骑匹马 |
[08:51] | and be home by dark. | 在天黑之前回家 |
[08:54] | We don’t have much, but we’ve got a sight more than you do. | 我们身无长物 但家里比你要充裕一些 |
[08:57] | Roof, food, space on the floor to sleep. | 有遮风挡雨的屋顶 果腹的食物 睡觉的床铺 |
[09:02] | A lot’s happening on this Continent, | 这个大陆上有很多事发生 |
[09:04] | but we’re safer when we stick together. | 但我们待在一起会更安全 |
[09:07] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[09:10] | Grand. | 太好了 |
[09:42] | It’s what has been promised. | 这是意外律承诺过的 |
[09:46] | We must sacrifice… to fulfill destiny. | 我们必须牺牲 去实现命运 |
[10:04] | He may take you, | 他可以带你走 |
[10:07] | but you will always be mine. | 但你永远都是我的女儿 |
[10:12] | I need you to be brave now, because who are you? | 我现在需要你勇敢起来 因为你是谁 |
[10:16] | The Lion Cub of Cintra. | 辛特拉的小狮子 |
[10:29] | Pleased to meet you, Princess. | 很高兴见到你 公主 |
[10:37] | Can I say goodbye to my friends now? | 我可以跟我的朋友们说再见吗 |
[10:39] | Of course. | 当然 |
[10:48] | I’ll summon you when she’s ready. | 等她准备好走的时候我会召见你的 |
[12:03] | – Go on, Korin, do it! – Oh! Gimme. | -来啊 科林 来吧 -给我 |
[12:07] | Korin, Anton, I have to go. | 科林 安东 我得走了 |
[12:10] | – What? No! – I know! | -什么 不 -我懂 |
[12:13] | Take care. | 保重 |
[12:15] | Your Highness. | 公主殿下 |
[12:28] | Throw those knuckles. | 快扔石子吧 |
[12:35] | First, you try to kill me, then you lie to me. | 首先 你想杀我 然后又骗了我 |
[12:39] | I’m just trying to keep Cirilla safe. | 我只是想保证希瑞菈的安全 |
[12:42] | Ciri is safe, with me, | 希瑞和我在一起很安全 |
[12:44] | until the day she takes over my throne. | 直到她接任我的王位那一天 |
[12:47] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[12:48] | I did listen once. | 我以前听进去过一次 |
[12:49] | Let a hedgehog into my court. | 让一个刺猬一样的人进入我的议会 |
[12:51] | It got me Pavetta dead. | 帕薇塔却因此而死 |
[12:54] | I won’t lose Ciri too. | 我不会再失去希瑞了 |
[12:56] | So you and destiny can both fuck right off. | 所以你和命运都可以滚一边去了 |
[12:59] | Because if Nilfgaard comes, | 因为如果尼弗迦德军队来了 |
[13:01] | will destiny carry a banner into battle? | 命运会带着一面旗帜参战吗 |
[13:04] | No. | 不会 |
[13:05] | We have an army, a navy… | 我们有陆军 海军 |
[13:08] | and me. | 还有我 |
[13:09] | A dynasty can’t survive on arrogance alone. | 一个王朝光靠傲慢是无法生存的 |
[13:12] | Says a witcher. | 猎魔人也好意思说 |
[13:13] | She needs family. | 她需要家人的陪伴 |
[13:15] | You know nothing about that. | 你对此一无所知 |
[13:17] | Your own mother cared so little, she discarded you. | 你自己的母亲对你毫不关心 抛弃了你 |
[13:21] | You lecture me on a mother’s love | 你一边跟我大谈母爱 |
[13:23] | yet offer up someone else’s daughter. | 一边却将别人的女儿拱手呈上 |
[13:27] | Queen to all of Cintra, grandmother to one. | 我是辛特拉的王后 却是一个人的外婆 |
[13:32] | I won’t orphan that girl. | 我不会让那个女孩成为孤儿 |
[13:33] | You’re sentencing her to death. | 你这样就等于判了她死刑 |
[13:36] | What did I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[13:36] | Nothing. | 什么也没错过 |
[13:38] | Get him out of my sight. | 让他滚出我的视线 |
[13:43] | I remember when you honored the Law of Surprise. | 我还记得你遵守意外律的时候 |
[13:46] | What changed? | 是什么变了 |
[13:47] | I had a granddaughter. | 我有了一个外孙女 |
[13:49] | So protect her. | 那就保护好她 |
[13:51] | Your Majesty. | 国王陛下 |
[13:51] | What if Calanthe’s wrong? | 如果卡兰瑟错了呢 |
[13:53] | What if they come and Ciri is trapped? | 如果他们来了 希瑞被困住了呢 |
[13:55] | I fight side by side with my Queen. | 我会和王后并肩作战 |
[13:58] | You put too much faith in that woman. | 你太信任那个女人了 |
[14:00] | Well, you weren’t there. | 你当时又不在 |
[14:03] | After Pavetta died, Calanthe would wake up howling in the night. | 帕薇塔死后 卡兰瑟会在夜里嚎啕大哭 |
[14:09] | The Lioness, nearly broken. | 那母狮 几近崩溃 |
[14:12] | Someone who’s able to pull themselves out of that, | 能在这样的情况下自己爬起来的人 |
[14:14] | they’ll have my confidence till my final day. | 我自始至终都信她 |
[14:23] | I need your promise you won’t come back. | 我需要你保证你不会再回来 |
[14:29] | If I hear Ciri’s in danger, | 如果我听说希瑞有危险 |
[14:32] | you know I can’t do that. | 你知道我是肯定会回来的 |
[14:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[14:50] | Just move it! | 动作快点 |
[14:52] | Faster! | 快点 |
[14:55] | That’s right! No water till you’ve finished! | 没错 在你干完之前没水喝 |
[15:01] | Move it! | 快走 |
[15:04] | That’s right! | 没错 |
[15:08] | All right, ditch diggers! | 好了 挖沟的 |
[15:09] | Move it! | 动起来 |
[15:19] | Report any findings immediately! | 有任何发现立即汇报 |
[15:23] | All visitors must declare themselves to the officers! | 所有访客都必须到官员那边报告身份 |
[15:28] | Is it cleared yet? | 明白了没有 |
[15:30] | Safe conduct? | 通行证 |
[15:39] | You’re coming from Caingorn? | 你从坎恭恩来的吗 |
[15:41] | How long will you be in Nazair? | 你要在那赛尔待多久 |
[15:44] | That is yet to be determined. | 这个要看情况决定 |
[15:59] | Hello, Yennefer. | 你好 叶妮芙 |
[16:04] | The… the runes described a… | 符文形容说 |
[16:06] | a “Magnalith” in Nazair, | 那赛尔有个独石柱 |
[16:08] | but no one could find it till I got here. | 但在我来之前没人有任何发现 |
[16:10] | Until Nilfgaard tore through all the lands. | 尼弗迦德人把整片土地挖开才找到 |
[16:15] | They allow my research. | 他们同意我做研究 |
[16:17] | That’s all I care about. | 我只在意这个 |
[16:20] | A man of principle. | 很有原则的男人 |
[16:25] | You don’t understand. | 你不明白 |
[16:25] | Every glyph has a clue to something across the Continent… | 每个铭文都隐藏着自天球交汇前 |
[16:28] | from a time before the Conjunction. | 这片大陆上某样东西的线索 |
[16:31] | Most are history, but some might be more. | 大多是历史 但有些可能不止如此 |
[16:33] | The prophecy, the future, I want to explore all of it. | 预言 未来 我想探索一切 |
[16:42] | That’s a face. You hate it that much? | 看你表情 你就这么不喜欢吗 |
[16:44] | Only because I have taste buds. | 只不过因为我还有味蕾 |
[16:46] | Well, these people were starving before Nilfgaard. | 在尼弗迦德人来之前 这些人都在挨饿 |
[16:49] | See, most kings only care about their cocks and their coffers. | 大部分国王只在意妻妾成群和荣华富贵 |
[16:53] | They look out for their people. Everybody gets something. | 如果他们留心自己的人民 对谁都有好处 |
[16:56] | The same thing, | 同样是水 |
[16:57] | which tastes as if someone pissed in my cup. | 尝起来就像有人在我杯子里撒尿了 |
[17:01] | Sounds to me like you bought in. | 你听起来感觉像是已经接受了 |
[17:05] | No. No, it’s, uh… | 不 不是 |
[17:08] | It’s just that… | 只不过 |
[17:11] | sometimes, boring is better. | 有时候还是无聊点好 |
[17:15] | No, it’s not. | 才不是 |
[17:21] | Come on. | 跟我来 |
[17:27] | How long do you see yourself here? | 你还要在这里待多久 |
[17:33] | There’s a lot of hill left to dig. Why? | 还有很多山要挖 怎么 |
[17:39] | Because I may be missing you. | 因为我可能有点想你 |
[17:45] | See, the Yennefer I remember didn’t miss anyone. | 我记忆中的叶妮芙谁都不想 |
[17:47] | Yeah, well… | 没错 |
[17:55] | What if… | 要是 |
[17:58] | it’s not too late for what we talked about in the cave? | 要是我们在洞穴里说过的事还为时不晚呢 |
[18:04] | We could go somewhere with, | 我们可以去某个地方 |
[18:05] | I don’t know, two types of ale. | 可能带两种啤酒 |
[18:08] | You could… | 你可以 |
[18:09] | play with your rocks, | 玩你的石头 |
[18:12] | and I’ll work as a mage. | 我会当一个术士 |
[18:15] | You hate monoliths. | 你恨独石柱 |
[18:16] | – Yes, but… – But what? | -对 但是 -但是什么 |
[18:20] | I mean, look at you. You could have anyone. | 看看你 想找什么人都行 |
[18:22] | I have. | 我找了 |
[18:24] | And it was fun to be wanted. | 有人想要我 这真的很有趣 |
[18:28] | The object of desire. | 成为欲望的对象 |
[18:31] | After where I came from, I lapped it up. | 在摆脱出身之后 我照单全收 |
[18:36] | But they all loved the power that came with my position at court. | 但他们爱的是我在王庭里的位置所带来的权力 |
[18:43] | Not my power. | 而不是我自己的力量 |
[18:48] | And no one’s ever seen that but me? | 除了我以外没有人见识过你的力量吗 |
[19:22] | You know, | 你知道的 |
[19:23] | I spent… | 我等了 |
[19:26] | I spent years… | 我等了很多年 |
[19:28] | waiting for this moment | 就是为了这一刻 |
[19:29] | where you realized we’re meant for each other. | 等你发现我们是天生的一对 |
[19:34] | You know, coming up with excuses to study at Aedirn. | 我曾找借口去亚甸学习 |
[19:38] | Henges, dead languages, | 学习遗迹 消亡的语言 |
[19:40] | anything to get closer to you again, and… | 所有能让我再接近你的办法都试过了 然而 |
[19:44] | every request I made was denied. | 我的每一次请求都被拒绝了 |
[19:51] | You shut them all down. | 你全都拒绝了 |
[20:01] | Stregobor, of all people, snapped me out of it. | 是斯崔葛布让我清醒了过来 |
[20:05] | “Forget about the girl. Get back to work.” | “忘了那个女孩吧 投入到术法里去” |
[20:07] | And work saved me. | 术法给了我解脱 |
[20:10] | Remembered why I loved it. | 让我想起了我为什么会爱它 |
[20:11] | The beauty, the purity. No… | 它的美丽 纯洁 还有 |
[20:16] | distractions when I’m in it. | 投入其中时的专一感 |
[20:21] | You went after the thing you loved. | 你追求你爱的东西 |
[20:26] | So you chose power. | 所以你选择了力量 |
[20:41] | At least you kept your eyes. | 至少你还保留了你的眼睛 |
[21:01] | His loss. | 是他的损失 |
[21:02] | Piss off. | 滚开 |
[21:04] | Well, I would, but we don’t have much time. | 我会滚开的 但我们时间不多 |
[21:07] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈的是谁 |
[21:09] | I’m Vilgefortz of Roggeveen. | 我是洛格伊文的威戈佛特兹 |
[21:13] | Why are you whispering? | 你为什么要小声说话 |
[21:19] | Nilfgaard is conscripting mages like us into their service. | 尼弗迦德正在征召像我们这样的术士出战 |
[21:24] | Now, since… | 既然 |
[21:28] | Now, since I don’t have a letter of safe conduct, | 既然我没有安全施法许可 |
[21:30] | and yours is probably fake, we should go, | 而你的也估计是假的 我们应该离开这 |
[21:33] | before those lads start asking questions. | 在那些人开始问东问西之前离开 |
[21:36] | Go where? | 离开这去哪 |
[21:39] | Aretuza. | 艾瑞图萨 |
[21:44] | Well, the feeling’s mutual. | 我也有这种感觉 |
[21:46] | The Chapter thinks you’re rash, | 术士会认为你太鲁莽 |
[21:48] | unpredictable and dangerous. | 捉摸不定 危及他人 |
[21:50] | But right now, | 但现在 |
[21:52] | that’s exactly what Tissaia and I need. | 你正是蒂莎娅和我需要的人 |
[21:58] | Tissaia asked for me? | 是蒂莎娅找的我 |
[22:02] | She said you’re the best student she ever taught. | 她说你是她教过的最好的学生 |
[22:37] | Let’s talk. | 我们来谈谈吧 |
[22:38] | About what? | 谈什么 |
[22:39] | Nilfgaard. | 尼弗迦德 |
[22:40] | Their army’s camped near Cintra, | 他们的军队在辛特拉附近扎营 |
[22:42] | and we think they’re going to attack. | 我们认为他们会进攻 |
[22:44] | And they won’t stop there. | 而且他们不会就此罢休 |
[22:46] | We need allies from the Northern Kingdoms. | 我们需要北方王国的盟友 |
[22:48] | I’ll leave this to the people who actually give a shit. | 我还是把这件事留给真正在乎的人处理吧 |
[22:50] | Where’s Tissaia? | 蒂莎娅在哪 |
[22:51] | Tissaia can wait. | 蒂莎娅可以回头再说 |
[22:53] | Fine, I’ll just follow the sound of crying girls. | 那好 我跟着女孩子的哭声找过去就行了 |
[22:55] | She has no idea you’re here. | 她不知道你在这里 |
[23:00] | You said she asked for me. | 你说是她要找我的 |
[23:02] | No. | 不 |
[23:03] | I told you that she said you were her best student. | 我告诉过你 她说你是她最好的学生 |
[23:06] | I’m the one that wants you here. | 是我要找你来的 |
[23:09] | It took five minutes for the lies to start. | 才五分钟 就开始谎话连篇了 |
[23:12] | Why did I expect anything else from a place | 在这个全是鬼话连篇的地方 |
[23:14] | held together by bullshit? | 你还能指望什么 |
[23:24] | Do you know how many people wouldn’t blink if you died? | 你知道即便你死了也不会有人眨一下眼吗 |
[23:32] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[23:34] | Let me out! | 放我出去 |
[23:41] | Sometimes, the best thing a flower can do for us is die. | 有时候花能为我们做的最好的事情就是凋谢 |
[23:48] | You should’ve let me die. | 你应该让我死掉的 |
[23:49] | At least I had control over that. | 至少我还能掌控我的命 |
[23:52] | that’s adorable, piglet. | 你真是天真 猪仔 |
[23:57] | You weren’t taking control, | 你没有掌控什么 |
[24:00] | you were losing it. | 你是在失控 |
[24:01] | You were losing it. | 你是在失控 |
[24:02] | What the hell’s going on in here? | 这里到底是怎么回事 |
[24:06] | We were studying. Botany. | 我们在学习 植物学 |
[24:12] | If I gave Rectress de Vries | 如果是我跟德·维瑞斯院长说 |
[24:13] | your pitiful excuse about that pitiful plant, | 你那可怜的植物学借口 |
[24:16] | I’d be gone by nightfall. | 我早就在黄昏前就滚蛋了 |
[24:23] | But fuck that old bag! | 但去他妈的那个老巫婆 |
[24:32] | This was my room. | 这曾是我的房间 |
[24:34] | Before anyone you know was born. | 很早很早以前就是我的房间了 |
[24:37] | So, you’ve been to court? | 那你去过王庭了 |
[24:44] | Aedirn. | 亚甸 |
[24:49] | It’s very elegant. | 非常高雅 |
[24:51] | Very boring. | 非常无趣 |
[24:52] | Why are you back, then? | 那你为什么回来 |
[24:56] | Why am I back? | 我为什么回来 |
[25:24] | I bet you hate botany as much as I did. | 我猜你们和我一样讨厌植物学 |
[25:34] | Who wants to know what those herbs are really good for? | 谁想知道那些草药真正的用途 |
[25:47] | Rhwydwaith carthion. | 浊水村的曼德拉草 |
[25:51] | They’ve taught you about its healing powers | 她们教过你它的治疗能力 |
[25:53] | and fortifying blah, blah, blah. | 还有强化人体的一堆废话 |
[25:55] | But they leave out that if you mix these two together, | 但是她们没讲如果你把这两种混在一起 |
[25:59] | you’ll see colors like never… | 你就能看到之前从未见过的 |
[26:03] | before. | 颜色 |
[26:04] | Miss tells us never to mix herbs. | 老师告诉我们绝对不能混合草药 |
[26:09] | They tell you that so you | 她们那么跟你们说 |
[26:10] | have to go to them for all the answers. | 是让你们只能去找他们寻求答案 |
[26:13] | A word of advice. | 一句忠告 |
[26:15] | Think for yourselves. | 要自己拿主意 |
[26:19] | It’ll save you a lifetime of heartbreak. | 可以免去你一辈子的心碎 |
[26:22] | The ceiling’s melting. | 天花板在融化 |
[26:24] | No. | 不 |
[26:26] | The herbs are working. | 是草药在起作用 |
[26:28] | Well, I don’t feel… | 我不觉得 |
[26:30] | What was I saying? | 我说什么来着 |
[26:33] | Gods, you’re pretty. | 天啊 你真漂亮 |
[26:37] | don’t worry, Fola. | 别担心 芙拉 |
[26:38] | You’ll look like that too. | 你也会变漂亮的 |
[26:39] | Nobody starts off that way. | 没人天生就是漂亮的 |
[26:42] | You want to know a secret? | 你想知道个秘密吗 |
[26:43] | Nobody starts off that way. | 没人天生就是漂亮的 |
[26:45] | It’s overrated. | 美貌被过于看高了 |
[26:48] | Look, I’m levitating! | 看啊 我在漂浮 |
[26:50] | Levitating, I’m levitating. | 漂浮 我在漂浮 |
[26:51] | Glacella, whatever you lack in talent, | 格勒塞拉 不管你缺了什么天赋 |
[26:53] | you make up for in confidence. | 你都可以用自信来弥补 |
[26:54] | She doesn’t need confidence. Her father owns half of Creyden. | 她不需要自信 一半的克雷登都是她父亲的 |
[26:57] | So he could swap a hundred horses for her spot here. | 所以他可以用一百匹马为她买个名额 |
[27:04] | Your parents paid Aretuza? | 你父母花钱让你进的艾瑞图萨学院吗 |
[27:08] | The Chapter decided it needed students from the best families. | 术士会决定需要家庭出身好的学生 |
[27:13] | But you all must have had a conduit moment? | 但你们肯定都通魔过吧 |
[27:16] | We shouldn’t be mixing herbs. | 我们不应该混合草药 |
[27:18] | We shouldn’t even be here. | 我们甚至不应该在这里 |
[27:23] | You know, if they catch us, they really will expel us. | 如果他们抓住我们 他们真的会开除我们 |
[27:25] | There are far worse things than expulsion. | 比开除更糟糕的事情多了去了 |
[27:30] | Like what? | 比如呢 |
[27:50] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方 |
[27:52] | Aretuza’s windmill. | 艾瑞图萨学院的风车 |
[27:54] | Enough bridled chaos to keep the curtains hung… | 要有足够的混沌能量维持隐蔽 |
[27:57] | and the torches lit, | 并且让火炬一直燃烧 |
[27:58] | but that’s not what we’re here for. | 但这不是我们来这里的目的 |
[28:03] | I think we should go. | 我觉得我们该离开 |
[28:04] | Wait. I’ve got so many questions. | 等等 我有好多问题想问 |
[28:08] | You want to know more. | 你想知道更多东西 |
[28:10] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:12] | Everything. | 一切 |
[28:22] | The ability to create life, | 创造生命的能力 |
[28:26] | real life, | 真正的生命 |
[28:30] | they take that from you. | 会被他们剥夺 |
[28:36] | And then send you out, | 然后他们会把你派出去 |
[28:39] | so the only family, the only loyalty you have, | 这样你唯一的家人 唯一效忠的人 |
[28:41] | is to them. | 就是他们了 |
[28:45] | And you’ll trade it all for what? | 你要以此换取什么呢 |
[28:48] | Looks that never change. | 永不改变的容颜 |
[28:51] | A court full of idiots. | 满是蠢人的宫廷 |
[28:56] | But you don’t have to do it. | 但你不必这么做 |
[28:58] | But what if I want to? | 如果我想呢 |
[28:59] | – We’re leaving. Come on. – Lesson’s not over yet! | -我们要走了 来吧 -课还没上完 |
[29:01] | Just because you fucked up, doesn’t mean we will. | 就因为你自己一无是处 不代表我们也会 |
[29:04] | You? | 你 |
[29:05] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:05] | With all the magical talent of shoe leather? | 就你那一丁点儿魔法天赋 |
[29:09] | You’ll have a home here forever, Glacella. | 你永远只能待在这里了 格勒塞拉 |
[29:14] | Right here. | 这个池子里 |
[29:17] | With my sisters who never ascended. | 和我那些没能晋升的姐妹们一起 |
[29:24] | What’s happening? | 这是怎么回事 |
[29:30] | Anica, is that you? | 艾尼卡 是你吗 |
[29:33] | You turned my friend into a slug. | 你把我的朋友变成了蛞蝓 |
[29:36] | An eel. | 是鳗鱼 |
[29:39] | Come, push your friend into the pool. | 来 把你的朋友推进池子里 |
[29:43] | I don’t care what you do, but remember this. | 我不在乎你做了什么 但记住了 |
[29:46] | Even if you do everything right, | 就算你做对了一切 |
[29:48] | follow their rules, | 遵守了他们的规则 |
[29:50] | that’s still no guarantee you’ll get what you want. | 也无法保证你就能得到你想要的 |
[29:52] | Enough! | 够了 |
[29:55] | Back to your rooms, girls. | 回你们的房间去 姑娘们 |
[30:08] | You ruined one life. | 你已经毁掉了一个生命 |
[30:11] | Stop there. | 住手吧 |
[30:21] | I never even wanted to come back here! | 我从来都不想回到这里 |
[30:25] | Then you failed at that, too. | 那你在这件事上也失败了 |
[30:28] | Look at this place. | 看看这个地方 |
[30:30] | It’s a joke. | 这里就是个笑话 |
[30:32] | Letting in girls who can’t even do magic! | 把甚至无法施展魔法的女孩招收进来 |
[30:35] | Sometimes, you have to compromise in order to survive. | 有时 为了生存你不得不妥协 |
[30:38] | You say I never took responsibility for the way my life turned out. | 你说我从没为我人生的变化负过责 |
[30:42] | What about you? | 那你自己呢 |
[30:44] | But what’s happening? I don’t understand… | 出什么事了 我不明白… |
[30:46] | What’s going on? | 怎么回事 |
[30:47] | It’s happening. | 出事了 |
[30:50] | Triss! | 特莉丝 |
[30:53] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[30:55] | I tried finding you for years. | 我找了你好几年 |
[30:57] | Why are you all here? | 为什么你们都在这里 |
[30:58] | An emergency conclave of the Northern Mages. | 来参加北方术士的紧急秘密会议 |
[31:01] | Nilfgaard took Marnadal. | 尼弗迦德占领了玛那达 |
[31:03] | What? | 什么 |
[31:03] | They’re attacking Cintra. | 他们在进攻辛特拉 |
[31:06] | Going to war against Nilfgaard is madness. | 疯了才会和尼弗迦德开战 |
[31:09] | And for Cintra? | 为了辛特拉 |
[31:11] | They’ve rejected our mages for decades, | 他们几十年来一直拒绝我们的术士 |
[31:13] | so let’s grant them their wish. | 我们就让他们得偿所愿吧 |
[31:15] | It’s not just about Cintra. | 这不止是为了辛特拉 |
[31:18] | Nilfgaard won’t be satisfied until they have the whole Continent. | 尼弗迦德不拿下整片大陆不会罢休 |
[31:20] | And how do you know this? | 你怎么知道的 |
[31:21] | Because that’s the same lie I would tell. | 因为我也会说这样的谎 |
[31:24] | I’m the only one here that’s led soldiers into battle. | 这里只有我领兵上过战场 |
[31:26] | Oh, yes, and don’t we know it? | 对 难道我们不知道 |
[31:28] | You wear your silly costume every chance you get. | 你一有机会就总穿上你那搞笑戏服 |
[31:31] | All those years swinging his sword around | 这么多年挥舞着剑 |
[31:33] | were years he wasn’t serving as a mage. | 就是不做术士 |
[31:36] | Or killing babies born at an eclipse. | 或是杀日蚀时出生的婴儿 |
[31:42] | We can stop Nilfgaard, if we act now. | 如果现在行动 我们还能阻止尼弗迦德 |
[31:47] | The south… well, is the south. | 南方 就是南方 |
[31:49] | It is up to the north to unite. | 联合取决于北方 |
[31:52] | It is time to convince our kings to send their armies. | 现在该说服各国国王派出军队了 |
[31:56] | They could cross the Yaruga, | 他们会穿过雅鲁加 |
[31:57] | make it to Sodden by week’s end. | 一周内抵达索登 |
[31:59] | They could save Cintra. | 他们能拯救辛特拉 |
[32:00] | If Cintra falls, who cares? | 辛特拉沦陷也没人在乎 |
[32:02] | I care! | 我在乎 |
[32:04] | Because our kingdoms will be next. | 因为我们的王国就是下一个 |
[32:08] | Our fight is with Cintra, and only Cintra. | 我们只和辛特拉作战 只与他们 |
[32:14] | In Nilfgaard, we know what it’s like to have corrupt leaders. | 尼弗迦德人知道有腐败领导的滋味 |
[32:17] | But under our new leader, Emperor Emhyr, we’ve changed. | 但在新领导恩希尔皇帝带领下 我们变了 |
[32:21] | We’ve strengthened trade. | 我们加强了贸易 |
[32:23] | We’ve funded research. | 我们投资了研究 |
[32:25] | We have torn down walls, | 我们拆除了壁垒 |
[32:26] | whilst Queen Calanthe has done nothing but put them up. | 而卡兰瑟王后只是在建立壁垒 |
[32:30] | I am not here to defend Cintra. | 我不是来保卫辛特拉的 |
[32:33] | But I will defend our way of life. | 但我要保卫我们的生活方式 |
[32:37] | The Brotherhood, the Academies, | 兄弟会 学院 |
[32:39] | the order that we have built up over centuries. | 还有我们几个世纪以来建立的秩序 |
[32:42] | You’ve rejected it all, Fringilla. | 你全都拒绝了 芙琳吉拉 |
[32:45] | Not true. We’ve modified it. | 错 我们改进了 |
[32:47] | Most of us came from Aretuza and Ban Ard. | 我们大部分人来自艾瑞图萨和班·阿德 |
[32:49] | We’ve simply charted a different path, | 我们只是开拓了不同的道路 |
[32:52] | guided by the White Flame. | 白色火焰指引着我们 |
[32:54] | That makes us cousins, not enemies. | 所以我们是亲人 不是敌人 |
[32:56] | You force mages into servitude! | 你们逼术士成为奴隶 |
[32:58] | When in training, yes. Like soldiers. | 训练时是的 就像士兵 |
[33:01] | We believe in shared sacrifice. | 我们相信有难同当 |
[33:03] | You also believe in forbidden magic. | 你们也相信禁术 |
[33:05] | Demonology, necromancy, fire magic! | 唤魔术 死灵术 火焰术 |
[33:07] | Forbidden magic is one of the ghost stories taught to us here. | 禁术是我们在这里学到的鬼故事 |
[33:11] | There is no such thing as dark or light magic. | 没有所谓的黑魔法或光魔法 |
[33:14] | Nothing in this world is as simple as that. | 这世上的东西没法那么简单区分 |
[33:19] | You think that we’re destroying the Continent. | 你们以为我们是在毁灭大陆 |
[33:22] | We know that if we take Cintra, we have a chance of saving it. | 我们如果拿下辛特拉 还有机会拯救它 |
[33:28] | If you won’t take sides, then at least stay out of our way. | 如果你们不表明立场 那至少不要阻止我们 |
[33:36] | Enough of this tiring debate. | 无聊的辩论够了 |
[33:39] | Cintra’s a lost cause. | 辛特拉完蛋了 |
[33:41] | Let them reap what they sow. | 让他们自食其果 |
[33:42] | I say we vote. | 不如我们投票 |
[33:43] | – Yes, vote. Vote! – Vote? | -行 投票 -投票 |
[33:46] | First, you install your niece at Nilfgaard, | 首先 你安排侄女去尼弗迦德 |
[33:48] | and now you want to ram through a vote. | 现在你想迫使我们投票 |
[33:49] | To be fair, Yennefer of Vengerberg | 说句公道话 我这个职位 |
[33:51] | is the one I have to thank for my posting. | 还得感谢温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[33:55] | If she had taken it, I wouldn’t be where I am today. | 如果她接了这个职位 我就没有今天 |
[33:58] | Neither would Nilfgaard. | 尼弗迦德也没有 |
[33:59] | If only Yennefer had gone to Nilfgaard. | 要是叶妮芙去了尼弗迦德就好了 |
[34:01] | With her at the helm, they’d still be a shitty backwater. | 有她领导 他们肯定还是一潭死水 |
[34:06] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:09] | Instead, I went to a prized kingdom and did fuck all for decades. | 我去了一个宝贵的王国 一干就是几十年 |
[34:12] | Just as you taught us. | 就像你教我们的那样 |
[34:15] | Helped murderers and rapists keep their crown. | 帮助杀人犯和强奸犯保住他们的王位 |
[34:18] | Maybe it is time for something different. | 也许该做出点改变了 |
[34:20] | Pipe down. You… you don’t get a vote. | 闭嘴吧 你没有投票权 |
[34:22] | If I did, I’d vote to burn it all down. | 我要是有的话 我就投票让它付之一炬 |
[34:24] | There! There you have… | 听听 听听她这话 |
[34:26] | – There you have it! – It’s true. | -大家听听 -确实如此 |
[34:28] | Cintra has chosen to turn its back on us. | 辛特拉选择了背弃我们 |
[34:32] | They are proud, and smart, and difficult, yes. | 他们骄傲 聪明 难搞 是的 |
[34:36] | But I’d wager above all else… | 但是我敢打保票 |
[34:39] | they are scared. | 他们很害怕 |
[34:41] | We have called them a lost cause for years. | 多年来 我们一直认为他们是注定要失败的 |
[34:44] | But we stopped trying too. | 但我们也不再努力了 |
[34:48] | And it is time now… | 现在是时候… |
[34:49] | that we risk not only our lives, but our pride, | 不仅冒着我们的生命危险 还有我们的骄傲 |
[34:53] | and try again. | 再试一次 |
[35:06] | With your permission, | 承蒙批准 |
[35:08] | all those in favor | 所有赞成 |
[35:10] | of letting Cintra continue their proud tradition | 让辛特拉继续保持他们的传统 |
[35:13] | of fending for themselves? | 自谋生路的 |
[35:30] | Well… | 好了 |
[35:32] | there you have it. | 有结果了 |
[35:37] | I know you hate this place, but there are girls who need it. | 我知道你痛恨这里 但还有需要它的姑娘们 |
[35:41] | Those who have only ever known chaos until we teach them control. | 直到我们教会她们控制 才认识到混沌力量 |
[35:47] | You were right, in Rinde. | 在林布 你说得对 |
[35:51] | Aretuza is all I have. | 艾瑞图萨是我的一切 |
[35:55] | If Nilfgaard wins… | 如果尼弗迦德帝国赢了 |
[36:06] | That’s why Vilgefortz and I and some others are going to fight. | 这就是我和威戈佛特兹以及其他人战斗的原因 |
[36:11] | You should join us. | 你应该加入我们 |
[36:12] | Did you hear a word I just said? | 你没听到我刚才说的吗 |
[36:15] | Why would I protect this? | 我为什么要保护这里 |
[36:18] | If you will not do it for the Brotherhood, then do it for me. | 如果你不想给兄弟会面子 那就当是为了我 |
[36:25] | Please. | 求你了 |
[36:36] | Have you ever used that word before? | 你以前说过求字吗 |
[36:41] | Your Majesty, | 陛下 |
[36:42] | the Nilfgaardians will breach the castle gates. | 尼弗迦德人快要突破城堡正门了 |
[36:47] | Have breached. | 已经突破了 |
[36:48] | Now what? | 现在怎么办 |
[36:50] | What do we do? | 我们该做什么 |
[37:26] | The Witcher… | 猎魔人 |
[37:33] | I couldn’t let him go. | 我不能让他走 |
[37:36] | I know what I’ve done. | 我知道我做了什么 |
[37:41] | He’s in the gate keep. | 他在门卫 |
[37:48] | If I can bring him here… | 如果我能把他带过来 |
[37:50] | to Ciri… | 找希瑞 |
[37:53] | destiny may yet side with us. | 命运就可能还会眷顾我们 |
[38:00] | Danek. | 达内克 |
[38:04] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[38:12] | Wait, where are you going? | 等等 你们要去哪 |
[38:22] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[38:45] | Your Majesty… | 陛下 |
[38:50] | He’s gone. | 他不见了 |
[38:52] | Looks like he’s escaped. | 看来他逃走了 |
[38:56] | If he is out there, | 如果他逃出去了 |
[38:58] | then there is still hope for her. | 那她就还有希望 |
[39:01] | What is it? | 这是什么 |
[39:02] | Lazlo, bring her cloak. | 拉兹洛 把她的斗篷拿来 |
[39:06] | What? No! | 什么 不 |
[39:09] | Continue to be brave. Promise me. | 答应我 要继续勇敢 |
[39:12] | You are the Lion Cub of Cintra. | 你是辛特拉的小狮子 |
[39:14] | You are destined for great things. | 你注定要成就大事 |
[39:15] | I can’t do this without you. | 没有你我做不到 |
[39:17] | We must go, Your Highness. | 我们必须得走了 殿下 |
[39:18] | No! | 不 |
[39:26] | Go. | 走吧 |
[39:29] | The world depends on it. | 世界在此一举 |
[39:35] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[39:40] | Find Geralt of Rivia. | 找到利维亚的杰洛特 |
[39:45] | He is your destiny. | 他是你的宿命 |
[39:49] | We must go, Your Highness. | 我们必须得走了 殿下 |
[40:54] | Princess, come. | 走吧 公主 |
[41:16] | Tell me what I want to know and you’ll live. | 把我想知道的告诉我 你就能活命 |
[41:21] | I am already saved. | 我已经被拯救了 |
[41:39] | Where is Cirilla? | 希瑞菈在哪 |
[41:42] | No one… is left. | 没人能离开 |
[41:47] | we shall be born anew. | 我们将会重生 |
[41:49] | Thus it shall be. | 就是这样 |
[41:51] | Watch for the signs. | 静候征兆 |
[41:52] | What signs these shall be I say unto… | 这些征兆会是… |
[42:10] | I should’ve traded that ring for food. | 我应该用那个戒指换些吃的 |
[42:14] | You’re right, Clop. | 你说得对 克洛普 |
[42:16] | Or are you Clip? | 或是你是克里普 |
[42:19] | Gods, what kind of crazy person talks to a horse? | 天啊 疯成什么样才会跟马说话 |
[43:01] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[43:05] | It’s all right. We’re Cintrans. | 没事 我们是辛特拉人 |
[43:08] | Anton! | 安东 |
[43:10] | You made it out. You’re all right! | 你逃出来了 你没事 |
[43:12] | I told you it was her at the market. | 在集市上我就说是她 |
[43:17] | What are you doing? | 你们干什么 |
[43:19] | Hey, stop that! | 住手 |
[43:21] | Anton. Please, stop it! | 安东 住手 |
[43:22] | You don’t give the orders anymore, Princess. | 已经轮不到你发号施令了 公主 |
[43:25] | Rumor is Nilfgaard’s looking for you. | 听说尼弗迦德帝国在找你 |
[43:28] | And willing to pay a barrel of orens, too. | 还愿意用一桶奥伦来换你 |
[43:32] | I’m sorry for what happened. | 发生的事我很遗憾 |
[43:35] | I’m sorry if your family got hurt. | 很抱歉你的家人受伤了 |
[43:39] | We played knucklebones together. | 我们一起玩过羊拐 |
[43:42] | This isn’t you. I know it. | 这不是你 我知道 |
[43:45] | You know fuck all. | 你知道个屁 |
[43:47] | You thought you were better than us | 你以为你高我们一等 |
[43:48] | because we had to let you win? | 我们就得让着你 |
[43:50] | The only thing special about you | 你和我们唯一的不同 |
[43:52] | was the fucking crown on your head. | 就是你头上的王冠 |
[43:56] | No! | 不 |
[43:58] | No! | 不 |
[44:00] | I… | 我 |
[44:16] | Verily, I say unto you | 我真诚地告诉你们 |
[44:18] | the era of the sword and the ax is nigh, | 刀剑相向的时代即将来临 |
[44:21] | the era of the Wolf’s Blizzard. | 狼之暴风雪的时代 |
[44:23] | The Time of the White Chill and the White Light is nigh… | 白霜和白光的时代即将来临 |
[44:27] | …the Time of Madness and the Time of Contempt. | 疯狂时代和轻蔑时代 |