| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:38] | Colin! | 科林 |
| [00:40] | Colin, where is everybody? | 科林 人都上哪儿去了 |
| [00:45] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:50] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [00:52] | I’m in need of lodgings for the night! | 我需要借宿一晚 |
| [00:54] | I’m a merchant. | 我是商人 |
| [00:56] | I can pay. | 我可以付钱 |
| [01:00] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
| [01:03] | -Hello! – | 有人吗 |
| [01:05] | -I’m in need of lodgings for | 我需要借宿 |
| [01:13] | Kira! – Kira! | 琪拉 |
| [02:14] | -Spare me! -Not today. | -放了我吧 -今天没门儿 |
| [02:16] | Please have mercy– | 可怜可怜我 |
| [02:24] | Take him. Leave me be. | 抓他 把我放了 |
| [02:26] | Please! | 求你了 |
| [02:51] | Yennefer? | 叶妮芙 |
| [03:07] | 4,000 dead Temerian soldiers,5,000 dead Kaedwenians, | 死了4000名泰莫利亚士兵 5000个科德温人 |
| [03:11] | and at least 20,000 of theirs. | 对方也至少死了两万人 |
| [03:16] | You won’t find her in your visions. | 你不可能在你的幻象里找到她 |
| [03:23] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
| [03:33] | Yennefer? Yennefer… | 叶妮芙 |
| [03:41] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 |
| [03:45] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙 |
| [04:05] | I’ve seen this. | 我见过这一幕 |
| [04:10] | Stay on the horse. | 不要下马 |
| [04:19] | Where is she? | 她在哪里 |
| [04:22] | And who are you to her, exactly? | 你是她什么人 |
| [04:24] | Is she alive? | 她还活着吗 |
| [04:34] | We won. Because of her. | 我们赢了 因为她 |
| [04:38] | She bought us time until the armies arrived. | 她为我们争取了时间 直到军队到来 |
| [04:47] | Was it worth it? | 值得吗 |
| [05:12] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
| [05:14] | Can you please tell me who she is? | 能不能请你告诉我叶妮芙是谁 |
| [05:16] | Doesn’t matter. | 不重要了 |
| [05:19] | She’s gone now. | 她现在已经不在了 |
| [05:52] | Let me go. | 放开我 |
| [05:55] | Let me go! | 放开我 |
| [06:16] | I sleep like shit too. | 我也睡不好 |
| [06:20] | You don’t sleep at all. | 你根本不睡 |
| [06:23] | Makes for fewer nightmares. | 这样恶梦就会少一些 |
| [06:27] | Except for the one about the rock troll. | 除了关于岩石巨魔的那个梦 |
| [06:30] | Overly friendly. | 过于友善 |
| [06:34] | Tough image to shake. | 很难忘记 |
| [06:40] | What about yours? | 你的恶梦呢 |
| [06:50] | The Black Knight has me on his horse… | 黑骑士骑马带着我 |
| [06:56] | Cintra is burning. | 辛特拉在燃烧 |
| [07:01] | I’m too helpless to stop any of it. | 我太无助了 根本无法阻止 |
| [07:06] | You escaped. | 你逃了出来 |
| [07:10] | I was lucky. | 我很幸运 |
| [07:21] | I… need to understand some things. | 我得弄明白一些事 |
| [07:26] | You claimed the Law of Surprise and got me. | 你提出了意外律并把我带走 |
| [07:28] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [07:30] | It was payment for a debt. | 这是还债 |
| [07:32] | I saved your father’s life. | 我救了你父亲的命 |
| [07:34] | -From what? -Your grandmother. | -谁要杀我父亲 -你外婆 |
| [07:38] | … She didn’t want your mother marrying a… | 她不希望你母亲嫁给一个 |
| [07:41] | an outsider. | 嫁给一个外人 |
| [07:51] | Your father didn’t know what he was giving up. | 你父亲当时并不知道你的存在 |
| [08:01] | So… | 所以 |
| [08:03] | I’m your destiny. | 我是你的宿命 |
| [08:06] | -Whatever that means. – | 也不知这是什么意思 |
| [08:07] | You’re much more than that, Cirilla. | 你远不止于此 希瑞菈 |
| [08:19] | -I miss my home. | 我想家了 |
| [08:21] | -Cintra isn’t safe for you any more. | 对你来说 辛特拉已经不再安全 |
| [08:25] | Then what about Skellige? | 那史凯利格呢 |
| [08:27] | I have people there too I’d be safe there. | 我在那里也有人 在那里我会很安全 |
| [08:29] | -If you want. | 你想去的话可以去 |
| [08:30] | But you’d be married off to the nearest Lord of Bad Breath. | 但你会被嫁给附近的口臭大人 |
| [08:35] | He’d be seeking to claim your throne too. | 他也会寻求夺得你的王位 |
| [08:41] | The food is good there, though. | 不过那里的美食很不错 |
| [09:03] | – Fire! | 火 |
| [09:06] | – Quickly! – Over here! | -快点 -这里 |
| [09:17] | Triss! | 特莉丝 |
| [09:18] | Stay with us! | 坚持住 |
| [09:21] | Stay with us! | 坚持住 |
| [09:23] | -Triss! – | 特莉丝 |
| [09:26] | She was stable. I don’t know what happened. | 她之前还很稳定 不知道是怎么了 |
| [09:35] | -We’re losing her. | 她快不行了 |
| [10:03] | -What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [10:04] | -There is no sign of Yennefer. | 没有叶妮芙的踪迹 |
| [10:07] | She’s lost for good. | 找不到她了 |
| [10:10] | And what of my niece? | 那我侄女呢 |
| [10:12] | Fringilla was at the front. | 芙琳吉拉当时在前线 |
| [10:14] | Coordinating the Nilfgaardian attack with the prisoner we took. | 和我们抓住的那个犯人 一起协调尼弗迦德军队的攻势 |
| [10:18] | She has abandoned all rules of Chaos. | 她已经抛弃了混沌能量的所有规则 |
| [10:24] | She is lost too, then. | 那我就当她也死了 |
| [10:25] | Familial disgrace can wait. | 家族耻辱的事以后再说 |
| [10:28] | We need intelligence from that prisoner now. | 我们现在就需要 从那个犯人身上获得情报 |
| [10:30] | The kings have their blood up. | 国王们现在热情高涨 |
| [10:32] | They want to chase Nilfgaard south. | 他们要向南追击尼弗迦德 |
| [10:34] | Perhaps we should, | 也许我们应该追击 |
| [10:35] | since you’d have us be warriors in the field instead of advisers in the palace. | 既然你让我们 上战场做战士而不是谋士 |
| [10:39] | -You weren’t there, Artorius. | 当时你并不在战场上 阿托里欧斯 |
| [10:41] | We won. | 我们取胜了 |
| [10:41] | But barely. | 但是惨胜 |
| [10:43] | We do not know the troops that Nilfgaard have in reserve, | 我们不知道尼弗迦德剩余军队的情况 |
| [10:46] | where they are reassembling, what they are planning next. | 他们在哪里重新集结 下一步计划是什么 |
| [10:52] | The prisoner. | 那个犯人 |
| [10:53] | What do we know? | 我们知道多少情况 |
| [10:54] | Our spies don’t have much. | 我们的间谍知道的不多 |
| [10:56] | Only that he orchestrated the fall of Cintra. | 只知道是他是辛特拉陷落的罪魁祸首 |
| [10:59] | And that he doesn’t answer to the generals, only to the emperor himself. | 而且他不听命于将军 而是只听命于皇帝本人 |
| [11:03] | No one’s been able to break him. | 到现在为止 没人能让他开口 |
| [11:06] | He will give us everything we need… | 他会全部招供 |
| [11:08] | if I can have time with him. | 只要让我来审问他 |
| [11:14] | We have rules. | 我们有规则 |
| [11:20] | She wasn’t asking your permission. | 她并不是在征求你的同意 |
| [11:45] | – She’s awake. | 她醒了 |
| [11:52] | – Welcome back. | 欢迎回来 |
| [11:54] | Wasn’t sure you’d make it. | 你居然活了下来 |
| [12:07] | Fuck. | 操 |
| [12:18] | So, what exactly is Kaer Morhen? | 对了 凯尔·莫罕到底是什么 |
| [12:21] | It’s where witchers go during the winter. | 是猎魔人冬天去的地方 |
| [12:24] | There, we can rest up and heal. | 在那里 我们可以休息并康复 |
| [12:27] | Replace armor and elixirs. | 更换盔甲 补充丹药 |
| [12:30] | It’s my home. | 那是我的家 |
| [12:33] | How come I’ve never heard of it? | 我怎么从没听说过 |
| [12:35] | Because we like it that way. | 因为我们保密到位 |
| [12:38] | Why? | 为什么 |
| [12:41] | There was an attack. | 曾经发生过一次袭击 |
| [12:43] | A long time ago, when I was a boy. | 那是很久以前了 当时我还是一个小男孩 |
| [12:46] | Almost wiped us all out. | 几乎把我们都杀光了 |
| [12:49] | So now, we like to keep a low profile. | 所以现在我们喜欢低调 |
| [12:54] | In Cintra, I used to dress up like a boy | 以前在辛特拉 我会打扮成男孩的模样 |
| [12:56] | just so I could play knucklebones. | 这样我就能玩跖骨游戏了 |
| [12:59] | We both need to keep a low profile, it seems. | 看来我们两个都需要低调 |
| [13:06] | Were you attacked because you’re different? | 你们被袭击 是不是因为你们和别人不同 |
| [13:12] | Sure. | 没错 |
| [13:14] | We can’t see the future like you can. | 你有预见未来的能力 我们没有 |
| [13:20] | Back on the battlefield, | 之前在战场上 |
| [13:23] | when you saw me and that woman before it happened. | 你预见到了我和那个女人 |
| [13:27] | Yes, well, | 是的 |
| [13:28] | it was it was more like a dream. | 但更像是一个梦 |
| [13:33] | Hazy. It was… | 很模糊 |
| [13:35] | it was weird. | 很奇怪 |
| [14:08] | Easy. | 别紧张 |
| [14:15] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
| [14:17] | It’s called axii. | 这叫亚克西 |
| [14:19] | It’s a calming sign. | 是一种使对方冷静的法印 |
| [14:21] | Magic. Like… like a druid? | 施展魔法 就像德鲁伊那样 |
| [14:24] | Not really. | 不一样 |
| [15:01] | We should keep moving. | 我们还是不要停下来 |
| [15:12] | Oh, thank gods. | 噢 感谢诸神 |
| [15:16] | Think there’s an inn? | 你说那里会有旅店吗 |
| [15:19] | -Come on, Roach. – | 走吧 洛奇 |
| [15:33] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
| [15:34] | There are no guards. | 没有守卫 |
| [15:37] | – Maybe hiding– – Quiet. | -也许他们在躲暴风雪 -别说话 |
| [15:41] | There are no barking dogs, either. | 也没有狗叫声 |
| [15:45] | This place never sleeps. | 这地方一向很热闹 |
| [15:49] | -So what now? -I know somewhere nearby. | -那现在怎么办 -我认识附近的一个人 |
| [15:52] | An old friend. | 一个老朋友 |
| [16:22] | Stay on Roach. | 不要下马 |
| [16:57] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
| [17:01] | Nivellen? | 纳威伦 |
| [17:02] | What the fuck are you doing here, you old whoreson? | 你他妈怎么来这里了 你这老王八蛋 |
| [17:05] | This is your friend? | 这就是你的朋友 |
| [17:07] | Yeah… | 对 |
| [17:09] | -But he’s changed. – I know. | -但他变了 -我知道 |
| [17:11] | I look a tad different since you saw me last. | 上次一别之后 我的样子发生了一点变化 |
| [17:16] | But I could say the same of you. | 但是你也一样嘛 |
| [17:20] | Put away your knife and come in out of the cold, Witcher. | 把你的刀收好 外面这么冷 进屋去吧 猎魔人 |
| [17:24] | I’ll tell you everything. | 我把所有情况都告诉你 |
| [17:32] | A fire for my guests. | 为我的客人们生火 |
| [17:35] | And you, my dear… | 请问芳名 |
| [17:38] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [17:39] | Well, Ciri, what say you to a hot bath | 好的 希瑞 要不要洗一个热水澡 |
| [17:42] | to warm your frozen bones? | 让你冰冷的身子骨暖和一下 |
| [17:44] | Oh, I’d love one. | 噢 太好了 |
| [17:46] | -We’re only staying until the storm dies. -Please. | -暴风雪一停我们就走 -求你了 |
| [17:48] | Splendid. | 非常好 |
| [17:50] | Bath! | 洗澡 |
| [17:56] | You can bathe in the next room. | 你可以到隔壁房间洗 |
| [17:59] | I’m fine. | 我挺好 不用了 |
| [18:00] | You, my friend, are very far from fine. | 朋友 你离好可还差很远啊 |
| [18:03] | You reek of old horse. | 你身上一股老马的臭味 |
| [18:05] | Part of my charm. | 这是我魅力的一部分 |
| [18:06] | You always were a horse’s arse, anyway. | 反正你也一直是做牛做马的命 |
| [18:10] | Doors! | 关门 |
| [18:13] | How long’s it been? | 多久了 |
| [18:14] | 13 winters since we last saw each other? | 距离上次见面 已经过了13个冬天了吧 |
| [18:16] | Nivellen, I’m not one to slight the rite of hospitality, | 纳威伦 恕我无礼 |
| [18:20] | but I do need to know that she’s safe here. | 但是我得知道她在这里很安全 |
| [18:23] | You see my tusks and think I would bite the throat? | 你看到我的獠牙 觉得我会咬断她的喉咙 |
| [18:30] | Hmm. She is. | 她在这里很安全 |
| [18:33] | I’m still me. | 我还是我 |
| [18:34] | Well… Lights! | 好吧 点灯 |
| [18:39] | That’s not a bad trick. | 这招不错 |
| [18:41] | You gonna tell me what happened to you? | 你打算告诉我发生了什么吗 |
| [18:43] | That’s a tale requiring wine. | 讲这个故事要有酒才行 |
| [18:45] | What of you? | 那你呢 |
| [18:46] | That’s a tale requiring a wine cellar. | 讲这个故事要有一个酒窖才行 |
| [19:39] | Numbskull took one look at the place, tucked tail and ran so fast, | 傻帽看了一眼那里 夹着尾巴就跑了 |
| [19:42] | his feet didn’t touch the ground. | 脚都没着地 |
| [19:44] | Brigands were tougher in our days, eh? | 当年的土匪可比现在厉害 是吧 |
| [19:49] | Thank you so much for this. | 非常感谢你的款待 |
| [19:51] | My other clothes were ready to run away by themselves. | 我之前穿的衣服都脏得无地自容了 |
| [19:56] | But of course. Uh… | 不客气 |
| [19:59] | You look lovely. | 你真美 |
| [20:06] | Roast venison, sage truffles, | 烤鹿肉、鼠尾草松露点心 |
| [20:08] | sweet wine, and lots of it! | 甜酒、各种美味 |
| [20:11] | And for you,only the best. | 而且专门为你准备了最好的美食 |
| [20:14] | Witchers’ quail. | 猎魔人的鹑肉 |
| [20:20] | That’s a good one. | 这个笑话不错 |
| [20:22] | I jest, I jest! | 说笑的 |
| [20:23] | Mountain pheasant for my friend! | 给我的朋友吃山鸡 |
| [20:33] | -Very good, eh? | 很美味吧 |
| [20:35] | -Mmm, very good indeed. | 确实很美味 |
| [20:37] | -Has he told you how we first met? | 他有没有告诉你我们怎么认识的 |
| [20:39] | -No. | 没有 |
| [20:40] | He’s not especially chatty. | 他不太爱聊天 |
| [20:42] | -No. -I’d like to hear, though. | -没错 -不过我想听 |
| [20:44] | It’s my favorite tale. | 这是我最爱讲的故事 |
| [20:46] | You see, this snow-capped sourpuss here | 这个头发雪白的臭脾气男人 |
| [20:49] | was hired by the most horrible monster of all, | 接受了最可怕的怪物的委托 |
| [20:52] | my father, | 也就是我父亲 |
| [20:53] | to clear our woods of a wyvern infestation. | 要把我们森林里的翼龙清除掉 |
| [20:56] | -I’ve seen those in books. | 我在书上看到过 |
| [20:57] | – Horrid creatures. | 这是一种非常恐怖的生物 |
| [20:59] | See that weak young whelp of a lad? | 看到那个孱弱的小男孩了吗 |
| [21:02] | That was me. | 那就是我 |
| [21:04] | And I tried to prove myself to my father | 我当时想要向父亲证明自己的能力 |
| [21:08] | by killing one first. | 于是就想先杀死一只翼龙 |
| [21:10] | But instead… | 事与愿违 |
| [21:12] | …I fell into the damned beast’s lair. | 我却落入了翼龙的巢穴 |
| [21:14] | This one pulls me up by the scruff of my neck | 这个人提溜着我的脖子把我拉了起来 |
| [21:17] | and slays the wyvern snapping at my nethers. | 把对着我小弟弟张牙舞爪的翼龙 一刀毙命 |
| [21:22] | What do you think he does next? | 知道他之后做了什么吗 |
| [21:25] | What? | 什么 |
| [21:26] | Gives me a hiding for being such a cretinous twit? No. | 因为我的愚蠢而揍我一顿 没有 |
| [21:30] | He hands me the wyvern’s head | 他把翼龙的头交给我 |
| [21:34] | and tells my father | 告诉我父亲 |
| [21:35] | I was the one that killed it. | 是我杀了翼龙 |
| [21:42] | I had to clear the forest of the entire pack. | 当时我得把整片森林的翼龙都清理掉 |
| [21:45] | -Got paid either way. -Nonsense! | -无论如何都能收到钱 -胡说八道 |
| [21:47] | He’s a big softie. | 他心很软 |
| [21:48] | I tell you no word of a lie, young Ciri. | 我对你实话实说 年轻的希瑞 |
| [21:51] | It was the first and last time… | 那是第一次也是最后一次 |
| [21:55] | …I saw my father proud of me. | 我见到父亲为我感到骄傲 |
| [21:58] | After that, | 之后 |
| [22:00] | Geralt and I became friends, of a sort, over many a summer. | 我和杰洛特成了朋友 一起过了许多个夏天 |
| [22:04] | Since we’re telling no lies, tell us about your curse. | 既然现在实话实说 那就给我们说说你的诅咒 |
| [22:08] | -In front of the girl? | 当着姑娘的面 |
| [22:10] | -She’s tougher than you think. | 她没你想的那么弱 |
| [22:21] | I was a gormless young twat. | 我以前是一个笨头笨脑的小白痴 |
| [22:24] | That’s how. | 就是因为这样 |
| [22:26] | Fell in with a bad lot. | 惹上了一群坏人 |
| [22:30] | I trashed the Temple of the Lionheaded Spider. | 我把狮面蜘蛛神殿给毁了 |
| [22:32] | High on godflesh mushrooms. | 我当时吃神躯蘑菇产生了幻觉 |
| [22:34] | All the mushrooms in the world wouldn’t make anyone that stupid. | 哪怕吃了全天下的蘑菇 都不可能把人变得这么蠢吧 |
| [22:37] | If only it was so. | 要是这样就好了 |
| [22:40] | After the damage was done, | 大错铸成之后 |
| [22:43] | this priestess cursed me to live like this. | 女祭司诅咒我以这种面目活着 |
| [22:48] | Forever. | 永生永世 |
| [22:49] | Alone. | 孤独一生 |
| [22:54] | All curses have cures. | 一切诅咒皆有破解之法 |
| [22:56] | What did she say? | 她怎么说的 |
| [23:00] | She screamed something about love and blood. | 她尖叫着说了什么爱与血 |
| [23:05] | I don’t remember. | 记不清了 |
| [23:10] | I’ll be honest. | 说实话 |
| [23:14] | I’ve tried to end it, Geralt. | 我试过自我了断 杰洛特 |
| [23:18] | More than once. | 还不止一次 |
| [23:20] | But I kept coming back. | 但我总是又活了过来 |
| [23:24] | That priestess won’t let me off so easy. | 这女祭司不愿轻饶了我 |
| [23:36] | The village below was abandoned. | 下面的村庄已经废弃 |
| [23:39] | What happened there? | 那里发生了什么事 |
| [23:41] | After the Battle of Sodden, the… | 索登之役之后 |
| [23:44] | countryside is a dangerous place. | 农村成了危险的地方 |
| [23:46] | Hungry soldiers, deserters… | 饥肠辘辘的战士、逃兵 |
| [23:50] | Not reason enough for an entire village to leave their homes. | 这不是整个村庄逃离家乡的充分理由 |
| [23:54] | It is…when the Wild Hunt’s riding over the horizon. | 当狂猎即将到来时 这个理由就够充分了 |
| [23:59] | I saw them myself. | 我亲眼所见 |
| [24:01] | Just last week. | 就在上周 |
| [24:03] | Riding their skeletal horses across the southern sky. | 他们骑着骷髅马 从南边的天空飞驰而过 |
| [24:07] | A portent of doom. | 这是厄运的前兆 |
| [24:09] | The Wraiths of Mörhogg? | 莫豪格的妖灵 |
| [24:11] | My grandfather saw them just before Cintra fell. | 辛特拉陷落之前不久 我外公曾见到过他们 |
| [24:13] | Her grandfather was a drunk. | 她外公是酒鬼 |
| [24:17] | He saw a lot of things. | 他见过的东西多了去了 |
| [24:21] | I’m simply saying, the North and South at war, | 我的意思很简单 南北方在打仗 |
| [24:23] | monsters roaming when they should be hibernating, | 应该冬眠的时候 怪物却四处出没 |
| [24:26] | pestilence sweeping the land… | 瘟疫席卷大地 |
| [24:29] | Maybe it’s the end of days. | 也许世界末日到了 |
| [24:31] | I’ve lived through a whole dark age and three supposed end of days. | 我经历了整个黑暗时代 和三个所谓的世界末日 |
| [24:35] | It’s all horseshit. | 都是胡说八道 |
| [24:36] | No, something has changed, Geralt. | 不 有些事已经改变 杰洛特 |
| [24:39] | The world’s acting of its own strange accord these days. | 如今 世界在按照自己的方式 怪异地运转 |
| [24:43] | Far outside the reach of kings and men. | 远不是国王和民众能控制的 |
| [24:48] | Nivellen, do you have a cat? | 纳威伦 你养了一只猫吗 |
| [24:51] | The poor thing might be stuck in the ceiling. | 可怜的小家伙可能卡在天花板上了 |
| [24:53] | I do, in fact. | 我还真有 |
| [24:55] | She’s fine. | 她没事 |
| [24:56] | Vereena, she’s called. | 她叫薇瑞娜 |
| [24:59] | I’m very glad of her company, | 有她陪伴 我很高兴 |
| [25:01] | even if she’s a shy wee thing. | 虽然她是一个害羞的小家伙 |
| [25:04] | Not fond of strangers. | 她不喜欢陌生人 |
| [25:06] | Didn’t you say you were cursed to live alone? | 你不是说被诅咒孤独一生吗 |
| [25:09] | Didn’t you say cats are afraid of witchers? | 你不是说猫害怕猎魔人吗 |
| [25:13] | How about a show? | 不如看一场演出 |
| [25:15] | How about we scout the property? Make sure it’s secure for the night. | 不如看一下庄园周围的情况吧 要确保今晚安全 |
| [25:19] | -Ugh! – Go on, Geralt. | 去吧 杰洛特 |
| [25:21] | We’ll be all right. | 我们没事的 |
| [25:36] | What a welcome sight. | 真是对我太客气了 |
| [25:44] | Are you my inquisitor or executioner? | 你是来审讯我还是处决我 |
| [25:49] | See where the night takes us. | 这取决于今晚谈得怎么样 |
| [25:59] | Do what you will. | 随你怎么做 |
| [26:03] | Make no difference in the end. | 到最后并没有区别 |
| [26:07] | The White Flame will cleanse us all. | 白色火焰会将我们全部清除 |
| [26:22] | I need to know what Nilfgaard wants. | 我要知道尼弗迦德想干什么 |
| [26:29] | Resist or submit. | 要么抵抗 要么顺服 |
| [26:31] | It makes no difference. | 并没有区别 |
| [26:38] | ‘Tis not in my nature…to be cruel. | 我本性并不愿残忍 |
| [26:43] | But you have taken someone from me. | 但是你从我身边夺走了一个人 |
| [26:48] | Someone I care about deeply. | 我非常在意的一个人 |
| [26:52] | So now I will take your knowledge… | 所以现在我将夺走你的知识 |
| [26:57] | your memories, | 你的记忆 |
| [26:59] | your very being, | 夺走你这个人 |
| [27:01] | and leave you cold and helpless,trapped in the eternal darkness of your own mind. | 让你冰冷而无助地陷在 你自己意识的永恒黑暗之中 |
| [27:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [27:12] | I know you want to scream. | 我知道你想尖叫 |
| [27:15] | – But it’s too soon. – | 但现在还太早 |
| [27:18] | It’s too soon because I haven’t even started yet. | 现在还太早 因为我还没开始 |
| [27:23] | If evolution has traced any groove at all in your brain, | 如果进化促使你的脑子里 形成过任何沟槽的话 |
| [27:27] | -I will plough it somewhat deeper. – | 我会将沟槽挖得更深 |
| [27:29] | And then you will know what a scream can really be! | 然后你就会知道什么叫尖叫 |
| [27:46] | This the best you can conjure up? | 你就会召唤这点东西 |
| [27:51] | The battle must have really taken it out of you. | 看来索登之役 确实把你的本事都打光了 |
| [27:54] | Unlike you, I’m not one to waste Chaos on frivolous nonsense. | 我不像你 不会在无聊的小事上浪费混沌能量 |
| [27:57] | I wouldn’t call burning half your forces frivolous. | 烧掉你一半的军队可不算小事吧 |
| [28:02] | Pity you’re in dimeritium chains behind enemy lines, then. | 可惜你现在戴着迪魔金镣铐 身处敌占区 |
| [28:05] | Or else you could conjure us up a boar to eat. | 或者你可以给我们召唤一只野猪吃吃 |
| [28:21] | You’re on the run. | 你们在逃跑 |
| [28:23] | -We won. -A battle. The war’s just begun. | -我们赢了 -一场战斗罢了 战争才刚开始 |
| [28:26] | The refrain of the defeated, how sad. | 战败的都这么说 真可悲 |
| [28:29] | Sodden was merely a raindrop before the storm. | 索登之役只是暴风雨前的一滴雨点 |
| [28:32] | Look at you. | 看看你 |
| [28:34] | -Why are you doing this? | 你为什么要这样做 |
| [28:35] | -Because I’m loyal to my kingdom. | 因为我忠诚于我的王国 |
| [28:37] | No, your precious leader’s after something. | 不 你那高贵的首领有所图谋 |
| [28:40] | You’re a pawn to get to it. | 你是他实现目标的马前卒 |
| [28:42] | I can’t imagine… | 我无法想象 |
| [28:44] | What’s his name, Emhyr? | 他叫什么名字来着 恩希尔 |
| [28:46] | My humble apologies, | 真抱歉 |
| [28:47] | the mighty White Flame himself | 应该称他为伟大的白色火焰本尊 |
| [28:50] | Can’t imagine he’ll be too happy to see you return, tail between your legs. | 他如果看见你夹着尾巴回去 大概不会太高兴 |
| [28:57] | You know I won’t turn. | 你知道我不会叛变 |
| [28:59] | -That the Brotherhood won’t negotiate. -They won’t want you back. | -你也知道兄弟会不会同意谈判 -他们不会希望你回去 |
| [29:03] | You’ve broken their sacred law, tapped into fire magic. | 你违反了他们神圣的律法 你使用了火魔法 |
| [29:06] | -At Tissaia’s behest. -Oh! I’ll be lauded for saving them. | 是蒂莎娅让我这样做的 我救了大家 我会获得掌声 |
| [29:10] | I’m sure they’ll be most understanding. All leaders are. | 他们一定会非常体谅你 领袖们都是如此 |
| [29:16] | You’re offering me up as a sacrifice. | 你要把我当祭品 |
| [29:19] | A bloody mea culpa for fucking up Nilfgaard’s great push north. | 你毁了尼弗迦德伟大的北进计划 却要拿我来认错 |
| [29:28] | At least conjure me up some decent food before we get to Shitgaard. | 趁还没到狗屎迦德之前 至少召唤一些像样的菜给我吃 |
| [29:37] | This is what you do to keep yourself entertained? | 你就用这东西来自娱自乐 |
| [29:39] | To keep myself sane, yes. | 是的 让我不至于疯掉 |
| [29:44] | It’s a famous piece | 这是一部名篇 |
| [29:47] | I first saw as a lad whilst studying at Oxenfurt. | 我第一次看 还是年轻时在牛堡学习期间 |
| [29:53] | It tells the tale of a doomed young Elven warrior | 它讲述一位劫数难逃的年轻精灵战士 |
| [29:57] | and a human she falls in love with. | 与她爱上的一个人类之间的故事 |
| [30:01] | What’s it called? | 故事叫什么名字 |
| [30:02] | The Fall of the Elders. | 《精灵的陷落》 |
| [30:08] | Elven warrior, human mage | 精灵战士与人类术士 |
| [30:11] | Ordained by hate to kill | 因仇恨而不共戴天 |
| [30:13] | Instead found love and ran away | 却陷入爱河 携手私奔 |
| [30:16] | Against their people’s will | 违了族人意愿 |
| [30:21] | It’s beautiful. | 好美啊 |
| [30:25] | Into bliss, the two did wed | 两人步入婚姻殿堂 |
| [30:28] | A baby on the way | 有了爱的结晶 |
| [30:30] | A child born to parents dead | 孩子生下却父母双亡 |
| [30:33] | That fateful winter’s day | 这冬日的宿命 |
| [30:40] | It’s as if she’s determined | 我一心想保她安全 |
| [30:42] | to do the opposite of the thing that’ll keep her safe. | 她却铁了心似的要对着干 |
| [30:47] | Verbose when I need her to be quiet. | 让她安静时啰嗦个不停 |
| [30:49] | Stubborn and sullen when I need her to talk. | 让她说话时又顽固沉闷 |
| [30:55] | Looks like you’re in good company. | 看来你有伴了 |
| [30:59] | You remind me of an old friend. | 你让我想起一个老朋友 |
| [31:02] | Mousesack. | 莫斯萨克 |
| [31:08] | Sometimes it doesn’t seem real. | 有时候感觉很不真实 |
| [31:12] | That he’s gone. | 他已经不在了 |
| [31:15] | And I just–I wish I could go back in time and save him. | 要是我能回到过去然后去救他 那就好了 |
| [31:20] | Save everyone. | 把大家都救了 |
| [31:21] | Can I come with you? | 能带上我吗 |
| [31:23] | I have a few things I should like to change myself. | 我也有几件事希望能够改变 |
| [31:30] | What’s it like? | 是什么感觉 |
| [31:33] | Being alone because of what you are? | 因为被诅咒而孤独一人 |
| [31:38] | It’s what eats you alive.Loneliness. | 孤独令人生不如死 |
| [31:51] | Have have you ever tried to cure yourself? | 你有没有尝试解除诅咒 |
| [31:53] | Oh, I’ve plied many a lass with treasure to kiss me, | 哎 我用财宝吸引了很多女孩来亲我 |
| [31:57] | hoping there was a grain of truth to those fairy tales. | 盼着那些神话故事里会有一两句真话 |
| [32:00] | Maybe you just haven’t found the right one yet. | 也许你只是还没有找到 能够解除诅咒的那个人 |
| [32:03] | Mousesack told me of a hedgehog man who was cured by true love. | 莫斯萨克跟我说过 有一个刺猬男人被真爱治愈了 |
| [32:07] | Lucky chap. | 这小子真走运 |
| [32:09] | He was probably worthy. | 他大概也是值得被治愈 |
| [32:14] | You saw my statue garden. | 你看见了我的雕像花园 |
| [32:17] | All my servants are buried there. | 我的仆人都葬在那里 |
| [32:20] | I killed them the day I turned, | 我变成怪物的那天 我把他们都杀了 |
| [32:23] | not knowing what I was, | 当时我不知道自己是什么样子 |
| [32:25] | not knowing my own strength. | 也不知道自己的力量 |
| [32:28] | I deserve my destiny. | 我有这样的宿命 是我活该 |
| [32:36] | Come. | 来吧 |
| [32:38] | I’m being a bore. | 我太无趣了 |
| [32:39] | And you must be tired. | 你一定累了 |
| [32:53] | Here we are. | 到了 |
| [32:58] | It’s been a treat. | 这是我的荣幸 |
| [33:05] | Those people you killed… | 你杀死的那些人 |
| [33:09] | you didn’t mean to. | 你并不是有意的 |
| [33:18] | Sometimes… | 有时候 |
| [33:19] | I think I’m still a man. | 我觉得自己仍然是一个人 |
| [33:22] | But mostly… | 但是多数时候 |
| [33:24] | I know what I really am. | 我知道自己是什么东西 |
| [33:31] | I watched my entire home burn to the ground at the hands of another. | 我看着我的整个家园 被别人烧为灰烬 |
| [33:40] | My family trapped inside. | 我的家人被困在其中 |
| [33:46] | You don’t seem like a monster to me. | 我看你不像怪物 |
| [33:49] | I appreciate that, my dear. | 非常感谢 亲爱的 |
| [33:52] | Monsters are more than just horrid looks and claws and teeth. | 怪物不仅仅是可怕的外表和尖牙利爪 |
| [33:59] | Monsters are born of deeds done. | 怪物源于做的事 |
| [34:03] | Unforgivable ones. | 不可原谅的事 |
| [34:10] | Good night. | 晚安 |
| [34:14] | Good night, Nivellen. | 晚安 纳威伦 |
| [35:37] | Finest mead from the rarest Korathian desert honey. | 用最稀有的科拉兹沙漠蜂蜜 酿造的最上等的蜂蜜酒 |
| [35:49] | -Aah. -Let’s play a drinking game. | 我们玩一个行酒游戏 |
| [35:50] | Oh, now we’re talking! | 这才对嘛 |
| [35:53] | What sort? | 怎么玩 |
| [35:56] | We throw daggers. | 扔匕首 |
| [35:58] | Whoever misses your dear father’s head | 谁没扔中你亲爱的父亲的头 |
| [36:01] | drinks… | 就喝酒 |
| [36:03] | and tells a truth. | 并说一句真心话 |
| [36:04] | Prepare to lose. | 你准备输吧 |
| [36:08] | -You first. -Hmm. | 你先来 |
| [36:20] | Let’s start with the obvious. | 从最明显的问题开始 |
| [36:23] | How in the name of all that’s sacred… | 我的天哪! |
| [36:26] | how did you find yourself looking after a young girl? | 你怎么会在照顾一个小女孩 |
| [36:29] | I promised her grandmother before she died. | 她外婆死之前 我答应她的 |
| [36:41] | What’s your plan? | 你有什么打算 |
| [36:43] | Keep her alive. | 保住她的命 |
| [36:46] | That’s it? | 就这样 |
| [36:47] | I can protect her from any mark of man or monster. | 我可以保护她 免受任何人或怪物的伤害 |
| [36:50] | And you said so yourself. The world is changing. | 你自己也说了 世界在改变 |
| [36:54] | Perhaps that’s why the Law of Surprise brought us together. | 也许这正是 意外律让我们走到一起的原因 |
| [36:57] | Oh, that devious old chestnut. | 你是说这邪恶的老玩意儿啊 |
| [37:00] | -Hmm. -The plot thickens, huh? | 故事越来越复杂了 是吧 |
| [37:03] | -Your turn. – Oh-ho-ho-ho. | 轮到你了 |
| [37:10] | Bull’s-eye. | 正中靶心 |
| [37:23] | You’ve become a lightweight, old friend. | 你水平有所下降啊 老朋友 |
| [37:26] | So it seems. | 似乎是这样 |
| [37:27] | You spend a lifetime alone, | 你一辈子孤身一人 |
| [37:30] | then you claim a child of an ancient promise of destiny. | 现在居然根据古代的宿命承诺 要来了一个孩子 |
| [37:35] | What changed you? | 是什么改变了你 |
| [37:38] | Who. | 应该问是谁 |
| [37:42] | Yennefer of Vengerberg. | 温格堡的叶妮芙 |
| [37:47] | And where is this rarest and fairest of all maidens? | 这位最稀罕、最美丽的女子 在哪里呢 |
| [37:50] | The one who could crack an icy witcher’s heart? | 她居然打动了猎魔人冰冷的心 |
| [37:53] | She’s dead. | 她死了 |
| [38:02] | I’m sorry, my boy. | 真抱歉 兄弟 |
| [38:05] | How long ago? | 多久之前的事 |
| [38:08] | A few days. | 几天前 |
| [38:14] | How are you not heartbroken? | 你怎么不伤心 |
| [38:18] | Who says I’m not? | 谁说我不伤心 |
| [38:28] | -Your horse, it’s lame. – I know. | -你的马瘸了 -我知道 |
| [38:31] | If I dismount, my men will eat it. | 如果我下马 我的人会把它吃了 |
| [38:33] | Horses, whores, and mages. | 马、妓女、术士 |
| [38:35] | All useful till we’re not. | 都是利用完就可以翻脸不认 |
| [38:39] | Do you really think offering me as a sacrifice will be enough to spare your failure? | 你真的以为把我当祭品 上头就能饶了你 |
| [38:44] | You’ll watch my head roll right before your own. | 看完我掉脑袋 你的脑袋也该掉了 |
| [38:48] | -Look. | 听我说 |
| [38:50] | The North has won. -Hmm. | 北方已经取胜 |
| [38:52] | Join us. I’ll tell them you saved me. You can redeem yourself. | 加入我们 我会告诉他们是你救了我 你可以救赎你自己 |
| [38:55] | Redeem myself from what, exactly? | 我到底做了什么事需要救赎 |
| [38:58] | You think that we ventured north to conquer? | 你以为我们出兵北进是为了征服 |
| [39:00] | We came to liberate. | 我们为解放而来 |
| [39:02] | You were weak at Aretuza, but you had your own mind. | 你在艾瑞图萨很弱 但你当时至少还有自己的想法 |
| [39:04] | That implies choice. | 这意味着可以作选择 |
| [39:06] | I was placed in a kingdom at the whim of the Brotherhood’s wants. We all were. | 我被安排到一个王国 是兄弟会随意决定的 我们都一样 |
| [39:10] | Just gilded pawns to control kingdoms, nothing more. | 我们只是表面光鲜的卒子 用来控制各王国罢了 仅此而已 |
| [39:12] | We weren’t forced to do anything. | 我们并没有被强迫做任何事 |
| [39:14] | Should I have left my post as you did? | 我应该像你一样擅离职守吗 |
| [39:17] | Shirked my duties, wasted my talents? | 逃避自己的义务 浪费自己的天赋 |
| [39:20] | -If I’d had Tissaia to shield me– | 也许要是我有蒂莎娅护着我 |
| [39:22] | -If you’d thought for yourself instead of licking others’ boots. | 也许你应该为自己着想 而不是去舔别人的臭脚丫子 |
| [39:26] | Eager to please. Easy to wound. | 急着讨好就容易受伤 |
| [39:28] | You’re blind, Yennefer. | 你太盲目了 叶妮芙 |
| [39:37] | Anything else? | 还有别的要问吗 |
| [39:39] | I have nothing to hide. | 我没有事需要隐瞒 |
| [39:40] | From me, maybe. | 也许是不需要瞒我 |
| [39:42] | But have you told the girl the truth? | 但是你有没有把实话告诉那女孩 |
| [39:46] | That witchers obtain children so they can feed them with magic herbs. | 猎魔人把小孩找来 喂他们魔法草药 |
| [39:51] | The few who survive become witchers themselves. | 少数存活下来的人 自己也会成为猎魔人 |
| [39:54] | All human feelings and reactions are trained out of them. | 一切人类情感和反应 都会通过训练予以去除 |
| [39:58] | They are turned into monsters | 把他们变成怪物 |
| [40:00] | to kill other monsters. | 然后去杀其他怪物 |
| [40:02] | That’s not going to happen to her. | 这不会发生在她身上 |
| [40:04] | But it happened to you. | 但发生在你身上了 |
| [40:11] | For better or worse, | 不论如何 |
| [40:13] | she’s with you now. | 她现在和你在一起 |
| [40:16] | How does she feel about it? | 她对此有什么感受 |
| [40:21] | The look of a man who’s worried he’s lost his touch. | 这男人似乎担心自己失去了魅力 |
| [40:30] | The look of a man who’s wondering why his old friend is cheating. | 这男人在想为什么老朋友在作弊 |
| [40:36] | You’ve got me there! | 被你拆穿了 |
| [40:40] | Magic knives. | 魔法刀 |
| [40:43] | But why? | 为什么要这样做 |
| [40:46] | I’ve seen you piss yourself in a wyvern den. | 我见过你在翼龙巢穴里尿裤子 |
| [40:50] | I know who you truly are. What are you hiding now? | 我知道你的本性 你在隐瞒什么 |
| [40:58] | I need to drain the snake and hit the silk. | 我要尿尿 然后上床睡觉 |
| [41:04] | Go to sleep, you sullen old codger. | 去睡吧 板着脸的老男人 |
| [41:08] | See you in the morning. | 早上见 |
| [41:17] | It’s all right, Vereena. | 没事 薇瑞娜 |
| [41:20] | We won’t hurt you. | 我们不会伤害你 |
| [41:23] | We’re just here for the night. | 我们就住一晚 |
| [41:26] | Then you can have your house back. | 然后就把房子还给你 |
| [42:40] | Who are you? | 你是谁 |
| [42:43] | I’m Vereena. A friend of Nivellen. | 我是薇瑞娜 纳威伦的朋友 |
| [42:48] | You were having a nightmare. I came to check on you. | 你刚才在做恶梦 我来看看你 |
| [42:54] | Did you like the dress I left for you? | 我留给你的裙子 你喜欢吗 |
| [42:59] | That was you? | 是你留下的 |
| [43:02] | Yes. | 对 |
| [43:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
| [43:08] | -Nivellen said you were a cat. -Mmm. | 纳威伦说你是一只猫 |
| [43:11] | What are you? | 你是什么 |
| [43:14] | I am different. I am not you. | 我不一样 我不是你 |
| [43:18] | -But I am like you. – | 但我像你一样 |
| [43:22] | How did you do that? | 你是怎么做到的 |
| [43:24] | I’ve never met anyone…alone in the heart, like you. | 我从未在心中独自见过你这样的人 |
| [43:28] | Different. | 不一样 |
| [43:31] | Not one of many. | 不多见 |
| [43:36] | Why do you travel with that man? | 你为什么和那个男人在一起 |
| [43:39] | I know what he is. | 我知道他的身份 |
| [43:40] | He kills things. | 他杀戮无数 |
| [43:43] | Monsters, yes. | 是的 怪物 |
| [43:46] | Kills them. | 他杀怪物 |
| [43:50] | Are you a monster? | 你是怪物吗 |
| [43:54] | Are you a monster because you are different? | 你与众不同 难道你也是怪物吗 |
| [43:57] | Monsters do bad things to people. | 怪物害人 |
| [43:59] | Humans do bad things to everybody. | 人害一切 |
| [44:04] | Nivellen… | 纳威伦 |
| [44:07] | He hid you from the witcher. | 他把你藏起来不让猎魔人看见 |
| [44:14] | He loves you. | 他爱你 |
| [44:25] | This must be our secret. | 我们必须保密 |
| [44:27] | Until you leave. | 直到你们离开 |
| [45:58] | It flies. | 它会飞 |
| [46:02] | -Geralt? -Roach is by the gate. | -杰洛特 -洛奇在大门口 |
| [46:04] | If anyone other than me leaves this place, ride for your life. | 除我以外 如果有其他人离开这里 你就骑上马逃命 |
| [46:07] | -What’s happening? -There’s a bruxa in the house. | -怎么了 -屋子里有一只吸血女妖 |
| [46:10] | A what? What are you doing? | 什么 你干什么 |
| [46:14] | What’s going on, Geralt? | 怎么回事 杰洛特 |
| [46:15] | Move. | 走 |
| [46:17] | Now. | 快走 |
| [48:21] | Vereena? | 薇瑞娜 |
| [48:25] | He hurt me. | 他弄伤我了 |
| [48:30] | Cirilla.She’s the bruxa. | 希瑞菈 她是吸血女妖 |
| [48:33] | Get back to Roach. | 骑上洛奇 |
| [48:48] | Don’t run. | 别跑 |
| [48:52] | Uh… I can’t help myself if you run. | 如果你跑 我就控制不住自己了 |
| [48:54] | He’s wrong. | 他误会了 |
| [48:56] | I don’t want to hurt you. | 我不想伤害你 |
| [50:22] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
| [50:30] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
| [50:49] | Cirilla. | 希瑞菈 |
| [50:51] | -Geralt, wait. Please. -Get away from it. | -杰洛特 等一下 求你了 -离它远一点 |
| [50:59] | I’ll rip her throat out | 我会把她的喉咙撕碎 |
| [51:01] | unless you leave us alone! | 除非你放过我们 |
| [51:12] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
| [51:15] | I’m so sorry. | 真的对不起 |
| [51:32] | Mine… | 你属于我 |
| [51:38] | …or nobody’s. | 否则就不属于任何人 |
| [51:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
| [51:52] | Love you. | 我爱你 |
| [51:57] | No! | 不要 |
| [52:00] | No! No! | 不要 |
| [52:09] | He’ll come for you too. | 他也会对你下手 |
| [52:39] | Why, Geralt? | 为什么 杰洛特 |
| [52:44] | It’s wrong.It’s wrong. | 这是错的 |
| [52:48] | It’s all wrong! | 这简直大错特错 |
| [52:51] | The curse has lifted. | 诅咒已经解除 |
| [52:55] | You are free now. | 你现在自由了 |
| [52:58] | Free? | 自由 |
| [53:01] | This is what you call…free? | 你说这是自由 |
| [53:12] | I found her in the woods. | 我在森林中发现了她 |
| [53:15] | Injured. | 受了伤 |
| [53:16] | Starving. | 快要饿死了 |
| [53:20] | She wasn’t scared of me. | 她不怕我 |
| [53:23] | And when she healed… | 她康复之后 |
| [53:27] | she chose to stay. | 选择留下来 |
| [53:30] | She didn’t care…what I looked like. | 她不在乎我的模样 |
| [53:35] | And to ease her cravings, | 为了缓解她嗜血的渴望 |
| [53:38] | I let her feed on me. | 我让她吸我的血 |
| [53:40] | -But– – She couldn’t control herself? | -但是 -但是她控制不住自己 |
| [53:46] | She was a monster. | 她毕竟是怪物 |
| [53:50] | No. | 不 |
| [53:54] | That’s not true. | 不是这样的 |
| [53:58] | It doesn’t matter if she was or wasn’t. | 她是不是怪物不重要 |
| [54:02] | She loved you. | 她爱你 |
| [54:06] | Love and blood. | 爱与血 |
| [54:09] | They both possess a mighty power. | 都拥有强大的力量 |
| [54:14] | Learned men and mages have wracked their brains over it for years. | 学识渊博的人和术士 多年来为此绞尽脑汁 |
| [54:20] | -And they’ve arrived at nothing except… -…true love. | -却毫无收获 除了 -真爱 |
| [54:26] | To lose… | 失去 |
| [54:29] | true love. | 真爱 |
| [54:33] | That’s what it is. | 这就是解除诅咒的方法 |
| [54:45] | I knowingly…turned my eyes away from what she did to the villagers, | 她对村民们的所作所为 我视而不见 |
| [54:52] | because she didn’t care that I was cursed all those years ago. | 因为她不介意我被诅咒了这么多年 |
| [54:57] | Not for destroying the temple. | 我被诅咒不是因为毁了神庙 |
| [55:03] | For raping the priestess. | 而是因为强奸女祭司 |
| [55:10] | Ciri… | 希瑞 |
| [55:28] | Please stay. Don’t go. | 请留下 不要走 |
| [55:33] | I beg you. | 我求你了 |
| [55:35] | Use your sword. | 用你的剑 |
| [55:38] | End this. | 了结这一切 |
| [55:40] | For me. | 为了我 |
| [55:43] | You’re mortal now. | 你现在已不是不死之身 |
| [55:46] | Do it yourself. | 自己动手吧 |
| [56:27] | When I say run, | 我说跑 |
| [56:31] | you run. | 你就跑 |
| [56:34] | When I say hide, | 我说躲 |
| [56:37] | you hide. | 你就躲 |
| [56:39] | -And when I say get to Roach– -I know. | -我说骑上洛奇 -我知道 |
| [56:52] | I think there’s something wrong with me. | 我觉得我不对劲 |
| [56:58] | Everywhere I go, people die. | 我去哪里 哪里就死人 |
| [57:05] | Sometimes, I… | 有时候 我 |
| [57:10] | I feel like I could… | 我感觉我可以 |
| [57:13] | burn the whole world. | 燃烧整个世界 |
| [57:17] | I wouldn’t mean to. | 我不想这样 |
| [57:20] | Just… | 只是 |
| [57:22] | It just makes me feel so afraid. | 只是这令我感到非常害怕 |
| [57:26] | All the time. | 总是如此 |
| [57:30] | Fear is an illness. | 恐惧是一种疾病 |
| [57:33] | If you catch it and you leave it untreated, | 如果得了这种病却不治 |
| [57:36] | it can consume you. | 它可能会将你吞噬 |
| [57:40] | How do you treat it? | 怎么治 |
| [57:42] | You face it. | 直面它 |
| [57:44] | Facing your fear is not easy. | 直面恐惧并不容易 |
| [57:47] | But I am here for you. | 但我在这里支持你 |
| [57:51] | I won’t let anything happen to you. | 我不会让你出事 |
| [57:59] | All right. | 嗯 好的 |
| [58:15] | Enough! | 够了 |
| [58:17] | To your feet! | 起身吧 |
| [58:18] | Cut what you need, and get moving. | 需要吃多少 自己切好 然后上路 |
| [58:20] | We need to reach Cintra by dawn. | 我们得在黎明之前到达辛特拉 |
| [58:22] | Look at them. | 看看他们 |
| [58:24] | You’re leading them to a salvation that doesn’t exist. | 你在带领他们 去追求一个不存在的救赎 |
| [58:28] | How long before they turn on you? | 过不了多久他们就会反你 |
| [58:33] | Archers! | 弓箭手 |
| [58:35] | Release me. | 解开我的镣铐 |
| [58:36] | You know I’m more powerful. I can save us. | 你知道我比你更有力量 我能救大家 |
| [58:39] | -I’ve got nothing! | 我什么都看不到 |
| [58:43] | -Where are they? -I can’t see ’em. | -他们在哪里 -我看不见他们 |