时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:44] | If there is one thing in this hellish world I cannot abide, | 在这个地狱般的世界 我最忍受不了的 |
[00:49] | it is wasted talent. | 就是浪费人才 |
[00:52] | Ten years in this dimeritium shit-den | 在这迪魔金打造的鬼地方待了十年 |
[00:57] | over a petty debt to the Cintran crown. | 就因为欠了辛特拉女王一点小钱 |
[01:00] | For a mage of your ability, it’s criminal. | 对于你这种能力的术士来说 简直是犯罪 |
[01:08] | What do you want, Lydia? | 你想怎么样 莉迪亚 |
[01:10] | Don’t be so sour, Rience. | 别这么酸 里恩斯 |
[01:12] | You must shoulder some of the blame for your current situation. | 你现在的情况 你自己也有一些责任 |
[01:16] | Only a fool would cross Calanthe without covering his tracks. | 只有傻瓜才会明目张胆地得罪卡兰瑟 |
[01:21] | Hm. May she rot in peace. | 希望她死不瞑目 |
[01:25] | Calanthe is dead? | 卡兰瑟死了 |
[01:28] | As a desert spring. | 像沙漠中的泉水一样枯竭 |
[01:31] | Not that it helps you much. | 不过对你也没什么帮助 |
[01:33] | Your conviction lives on. | 你的有罪判决要继续执行 |
[01:36] | But perhaps | 但是也许 |
[01:38] | we can find a remedy. | 我们能找到一个补救方式 |
[01:45] | There is a girl, | 有一个女孩 |
[01:48] | a little lost cub. | 一只迷失的幼崽 |
[01:49] | My sources tell me | 我的消息来源告诉我 |
[01:50] | she was last seen at a market on the outskirts of Sodden. | 她最后一次出现 是在索登郊外的一个市场里 |
[01:53] | For now, only the White Flame is hunting her. | 现在只有白色火焰在追捕她 |
[01:57] | But when others learn of her, they’ll hunt too. | 但是等其他人知道之后 也会追捕她 |
[02:00] | And we must get to her first. | 我们必须先找到她 |
[02:04] | And are willing to, say put another iron in the fire to ensure it. | 我们愿意投入更多的人手去找她 |
[02:14] | My freedom in exchange for being the White Flame’s bounty hunter | 当白色火焰的赏金猎人 交换我的自由 |
[02:20] | I have no interest in owing a favor to Nilfgaard’s false god. | 我没兴趣欠尼弗迦德假神的情 |
[02:27] | How fortunate, then, for us both | 对你我来说都太幸运了 |
[02:29] | that I’m not working for Nilfgaard. | 我并不是尼弗迦德的人 |
[03:02] | ♪ What for do you yearn? ♪ | 你渴望什么 |
[03:06] | ♪ It’s the point of no return ♪ | 已无法挽回 |
[03:11] | ♪ After everything we did, we saw ♪ | 我们做了那么多 看了那么多 |
[03:14] | -♪ You turned your back on me ♪ | 你却背弃我 |
[03:17] | ♪ What for do you yearn? ♪ | 你渴望什么 |
[03:24] | When I was a lass, | 我还是个小姑娘的时候 |
[03:25] | me playmate had a little brother that was born with no ears. | 有一个玩伴的弟弟生下来就没耳朵 |
[03:29] | Just some little lumps of flesh, like cauliflower. Deaf as a post. | 就一小块肉 像花椰菜似的 完全听不见 |
[03:33] | ♪ my days when I’m through ♪ | 我最后的日子 当我想通一切 |
[03:35] | I’d give anything to switch places with him now. | 如果现在能让我和他一样聋 我做什么都愿意 |
[03:38] | ♪ will ring quite as true ♪ | 都不如这词贴切 |
[03:39] | -♪ As burn ♪ | -燃烧 |
[03:39] | -Here you go, love. | -给你 亲爱的 |
[03:44] | ♪ Burn, Butcher, burn ♪ | 燃烧 屠夫 燃烧 |
[03:51] | ♪ Burn, Butcher, burn ♪ | 燃烧 屠夫 燃烧 |
[03:53] | ♪ Burn, burn, burn ♪ | 燃烧 燃烧 |
[03:59] | ♪ Watch me burn ♪ | 看我烧尽 |
[04:02] | ♪ All the memories Of you ♪ | 一切关于你的回忆 |
[04:08] | “Boats no longer safe for elves,” says Fringilla. | 对精灵来说 船已不再安全 芙琳吉拉说 |
[04:11] | “Now we need a land route to Cintra,” says Fringilla | 我们现在需要一条 通往辛特拉的陆上路线 芙琳吉拉说 |
[04:14] | Well, the Yaruga is flooded and unpassable. | 雅鲁加河正在泛滥 无法通过 |
[04:20] | Foltest has fortified Brugge beyond recognition. | 弗尔泰斯特 已经大大加强了布鲁格的守卫 |
[04:25] | Brokilon | 布洛克莱昂 |
[04:28] | No. | 不行 |
[04:35] | Either point me to something useful or kindly piss off! | 要不就给我指点有用的 要不就请给我滚 |
[04:41] | There you go. | 好了 |
[04:49] | Stay back! | 别过来 |
[05:04] | Jaskier, where the fuck are you? | 亚斯克尔 你他妈在哪里 |
[05:07] | String up the scum. | 把这渣滓吊起来 |
[05:09] | I’ll give you “Fuck the North.” | 让你说操他妈北方 |
[05:12] | Come on, men! We’re sailing! | 快点 兄弟们 现在起航 |
[05:14] | Anyone who’s comin’ with us, get on board. | 要和我们一起走的 赶紧上船 |
[05:17] | This is the last call! | 这是最后一次通知 |
[05:20] | Shit. | 妈的 |
[05:32] | Hello? -Is anyone there? | 你好 有人在吗 |
[05:36] | Well, that’s unsettling. | 真是让人瘆得慌 |
[05:40] | Uh, look, I don’t have any money. | 听我说 我没钱 |
[05:43] | -I am but a, uh a humble bard. | 我只是一个卑微的吟游诗人 |
[05:49] | Or– or if this is about your wife, your mistress, niece, | 如果是因为你妻子、情人、侄女 |
[05:52] | then I– I– I can– I can promise you that wasn’t me. | 我向你保证不是我 |
[05:55] | I’ve never met them. You’ve got the wrong man! | 我从没见过她们 你抓错人了 |
[06:00] | Look, if you’re just a really big fan, | 如果你是我的铁粉的话 |
[06:03] | then please note | 请注意 |
[06:04] | that I’m not willing to discuss the subjects of my work, its inspiration or characters, | 我不愿意谈论我工作的主题 灵感或者角色 |
[06:08] | fictitious or otherwise. | 不论是否系虚构 |
[06:10] | So why don’t you just show yourself, | 所以你不如现身吧 |
[06:12] | and we can have a nice chat, | 我们好好聊聊 |
[06:13] | and you can tell me what you want from me? | 你可以告诉我你找我干什么 |
[06:16] | -Fucking fuck! -Shhh. | 操 |
[06:21] | -Hello, Jaskier. | 你好 亚斯克尔 |
[06:34] | I said, who the fuck are you? | 我说了 你他妈是谁 |
[06:36] | I heard. I heard. | 我听见了 |
[06:39] | My name is Geralt of Rivia. | 我是利维亚的杰洛特 |
[06:41] | I apologize for the abrupt intrusion. | 恕我唐突 |
[06:44] | Time was of the essence. | 时间宝贵 |
[06:47] | -Triss Merigold sent me to you. | 是特莉丝·梅利葛德 送我到你这里来的 |
[06:50] | -I need your help. | 我需要你的帮助 |
[06:52] | You’re a witcher. | 你是猎魔人 |
[06:57] | And you’re a monolith expert. | 你是巨石碑专家 |
[06:58] | Do you know of the stellacite tower just outside the city? | 你知道城外的星彩石塔吗 |
[07:02] | Yes, I know it. I know it’s one of the oldest in existence. | 嗯 我知道 我知道那是现存最古老的东西 |
[07:05] | I hate to be the bearer of bad news. | 恐怕我有不好的消息要告诉你 |
[07:07] | It fell during the Slaughter of Cintra. | 它在辛特拉大屠杀的时候倒下了 |
[07:10] | And now a new subspecies of monsters are coming out of it. | 现在一种新的怪物亚种 正在从它里面出现 |
[07:14] | My theory is that they were nesting in the subterranean structure for years, | 我想他们可能 在地下结构中居住了多年 |
[07:19] | which might explain the unique mutations. | 这也许能解释这种独特的变异 |
[07:27] | Tell Triss, uh I don’t understand the prank, but | 告诉特莉丝我弄不懂她的恶搞 |
[07:31] | points for imagination. | 但倒是挺有想象力的 |
[07:33] | And they say witchers are humorless bastards. | 别人居然说 猎魔人这帮王八蛋毫无幽默感 |
[07:36] | All respect, Mr Mr. Rivia. | 恕我直言 利维亚先生 |
[07:40] | I’m trying to help elves find refuge here. | 我在努力帮助精灵寻找庇护 |
[07:42] | You have any idea how completely fucking insane you sound? | 你知道自己说的话多他妈可笑吗 |
[07:57] | Will you help me or not? | 你帮不帮我 |
[08:07] | Hello. | 你好 |
[08:08] | How are you, then, my sweet? | 你好吗 亲爱的 |
[08:10] | -Mornin’ special. Please, sir! -I’m not in the mood. | 你上周的钱还没给我 |
[08:14] | Come on, come on. | 来嘛 |
[08:15] | -Come on, you know you want some! – Come on! | 来玩玩嘛 你心里肯定想要 |
[08:17] | -Oi! Hey! | 哎 |
[08:19] | Don’t walk away from it now! | 别走嘛 |
[08:21] | Come inside! | 进来 |
[08:22] | I’ve got some fluffy biscuits need butterin’. | 给我的小树丛松松土嘛 |
[08:26] | Oooh! Fancy a bit of how’s your father? | 要不要爽一爽 |
[08:28] | How would you like to make some money on your feet instead of your back? | 想不想站着而不是躺着挣点钱 |
[08:33] | Aren’t you a pretty thing? | 小妞很漂亮嘛 |
[08:36] | I could be convinced. | 看看能不能说服我 |
[08:39] | A twisted mermaid. Cost you extra, though. | 扭曲人鱼式 不过要加钱 |
[08:42] | My knees aren’t what they once was. | 我的膝盖可不比当年了 |
[08:44] | My friend, he’s missing. | 我有一个朋友不见了 |
[08:46] | I fear he may have got into some trouble with one of the guards down at the dock. | 他恐怕是招惹了码头上的一个守卫 |
[08:50] | I need you to go to the garrison | 我要你去卫队 |
[08:52] | and see if any little shit-birds under the name of Jaskier have been caged. | 看看有没有关着 一个叫亚斯克尔的小子 |
[08:56] | You’re going to all that trouble, paying someone for such a simple task? | 这么简单的事 你要这么大费周章 |
[09:00] | Half now. | 现在付一半 |
[09:03] | Half when you return. | 你回来时付另一半 |
[09:09] | Well, then. Never look a gift whore in the mouth. | 天上掉馅儿饼 也就别太挑了 |
[09:13] | I’ll be seeing you. | 回头见 |
[09:30] | Are you always this talkative, or should I take it personally? | 你总是这么健谈吗 还是只对我这样 |
[09:34] | Why don’t you tell me more about this monolith? | 你不如多告诉我一点巨石碑的事 |
[09:36] | I can tell you it’s indestructible. | 我可以告诉你巨石碑坚不可摧 |
[09:39] | They all are. | 都是如此 |
[09:40] | How can mysterious monsters be nesting in a solid structure? | 你那些神秘的怪物 怎么可能在这么坚固的结构中筑巢 |
[09:43] | How can you be sure it’s this one? | 你怎么能肯定就是这一块 |
[09:45] | This is the only one that shattered. | 因为只有这一块碎了 |
[09:47] | The sheer force it would require, | 那需要极大的力量 |
[09:49] | what could possibly do that? | 什么东西能做到 |
[09:50] | You’re the expert. Why don’t you tell me? | 你是专家 不如你来告诉我 |
[09:55] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[10:05] | – Try to keep up. Hah! | 尽量跟上 |
[10:08] | You know, I’ve never actually seen this one. | 我其实还没见过这块 |
[10:11] | Calanthe didn’t allow access. | 以前卡兰瑟不允许 |
[10:14] | And Nilfgaard did. | 尼弗迦德却允许 |
[10:17] | What are you saying? | 这话什么意思 |
[10:19] | -You only came here to study monoliths? | 你来这里只是为了研究巨石碑 |
[10:21] | -No, I came here to help the elves. | 不 我来这里是为了帮助精灵 |
[10:24] | You want to help the elves | 你要帮助精灵 |
[10:25] | by joining a kingdom that regularly massacres whole villages? | 但方法却是 加入一个经常屠杀整个村子的王国 |
[10:30] | On the surface of it, there seems to be a bit of a conflict there. | 似乎有点矛盾啊 |
[10:33] | I suppose you only believe in helping the vulnerable if there’s coin in it? | 你是有人给钱才会帮助弱者吧 |
[10:37] | Everyone has an agenda. | 每个人都有自己的目的 |
[10:39] | -Even the helpful few, like yourself. | 即便少数像你这样愿意帮忙的人 也不例外 |
[10:42] | Charming. | 真是妙 |
[10:43] | You two, back on the road! | 你们两个回到路上去 |
[10:45] | It’s all right. | 没事 |
[10:46] | I’m an official researcher for Fringilla Vigo. It all checks out. | 我是芙琳吉拉·薇歌的官方研究员 这证件可以证明 |
[10:50] | I don’t give a shit. | 我他妈才不管 |
[10:51] | You’re trespassing Nilfgaardian land. | 你们这是非法侵入尼弗迦德土地 |
[10:53] | Sir, be reasonable. We’re passing through.We don’t want– | 长官 请讲讲道理 我们就是经过罢了 |
[10:55] | -If you aren’t fucking deaf,-you’re fucking stupid. I said– | 你他妈不是聋了就是傻了 我说了 |
[10:59] | Hey, you, stay where you are! | 哎 你不许动 |
[11:02] | -Stay where you are! | 不许动 |
[11:11] | See? | 看见了吗 |
[11:12] | I am helpful. | 我很能帮忙 |
[11:33] | I’ve been looking for you all over! | 我到处找你 |
[11:36] | Given up on magic lessons already? | 这么快就放弃魔法课了 |
[11:38] | Geralt said when you know how to fight something, it becomes less threatening. | 杰洛特说如果知道怎么和它打 它对你的威胁就会减轻 |
[11:44] | -Do you even know what you’re fighting? – | 你知道自己在和什么打吗 |
[11:48] | Come inside. | 进屋吧 |
[11:49] | Let’s do something that will actually challenge you. | 我们做点真正对你有挑战的事 |
[11:53] | I’ll be in soon. | 我一会儿就进屋 |
[12:07] | Are we going to talk about this? | 要不要谈谈这件事 |
[12:08] | -There’s nothing to talk about.The hell there isn’t. | -没什么好谈的 -才怪 |
[12:11] | -A Cintran princess with Elder blood.Legends aren’t science. | -有上古之血的辛特拉公主 -传说并不是科学 |
[12:15] | We don’t know that Elder blood can make witcher mutagen. | 我们并不知道 上古之血能制造猎魔人诱变剂 |
[12:18] | We don’t even really know what it is! | 我们甚至不知道它是什么 |
[12:23] | I watch my men die, | 我看着我的人死去 |
[12:26] | waiting for the final blow to destroy us. | 等着最后一击摧毁我们 |
[12:28] | But now, Ciri is here. | 但是现在希瑞在这里 |
[12:31] | And you arrive too. | 你也来了 |
[12:33] | It can’t be a coincidence. | 这不可能是巧合 |
[12:35] | She is a living, breathing girl. | 她是一个活生生的女孩 |
[12:37] | Not some tool for you to use when you’re desperate. | 而不是你绝望时要使用的工具 |
[12:42] | I’m not desperate. | 我不绝望 |
[12:45] | I’m hopeful. | 我充满希望 |
[12:48] | For the first time in a long time. | 这是很久以来的第一次 |
[12:52] | You, me, and Ciri, | 你 我 还有希瑞 |
[12:55] | we have a chance to do something extraordinary. | 我们有机会做一点不同凡响的事 |
[13:03] | I liked you better when you were a cynical old codger. | 我倒是更喜欢你一副犬儒老头的样子 |
[13:11] | If we do this | 如果我们要做这件事 |
[13:14] | it’s because she wants to. | 那也得是她愿意 |
[13:17] | She gets to decide. | 由她来决定 |
[13:34] | Get off my daughter! | 别碰我女儿 |
[13:36] | Leave her alone, now! | 快放开她 |
[13:38] | You cannot do this! Stop! | 你们不能这样 别这样 |
[13:41] | No! | 不能这样 |
[13:41] | – Mummy, don’t let them take me! – It’s okay! | 妈妈 别让他们带我走 |
[13:44] | – Give her back. Mummy! | -把她还给我 -妈妈 |
[13:46] | -Get your hands off my daughter! -Mummy! | -别碰我女儿 -妈妈 |
[13:48] | – Dirty little– – No, stop! | -别这样 -妈妈 |
[13:56] | Your power, you need it. | 你需要你的法力 |
[13:58] | All you have to do is ask. | 你只要开口就行 |
[14:00] | No! | 不 |
[14:11] | Oi! What’s wrong with your hand? | 哎 你的手怎么了 |
[14:13] | – No! -Nothing. | -别这样 -没怎么 |
[14:16] | My friend? | 看到我朋友了吗 |
[14:17] | No one by the name of Jaskier. | 没有叫亚斯克尔的 |
[14:21] | Oh, I feel you, sister. | 噢 我理解你的痛苦 妹妹 |
[14:25] | Frequent any taverns? | 熟悉这里的酒馆吗 |
[14:29] | -Huh? -Just sayin’. | 多嘴说一句 |
[14:30] | From experience. | 根据我的经验 |
[14:32] | When I lose a man, | 当我找不到一个男人的时候 |
[14:33] | he’s usually back at the first place I found him. | 他通常会在我一开始发现他的地方 |
[14:36] | Bottom of a bottle. | 空酒瓶旁边 |
[14:49] | I’ll be honest, I wasn’t expecting this. | 说实话 我没想到会这样 |
[14:53] | You’re so tight-lipped about your old friend the witcher. | 你居然为老朋友猎魔人 把嘴巴守得这么紧 |
[14:56] | My lips are loose. You can ask anybody. | 我的嘴巴很松 随你问谁都行 |
[15:00] | Shall we try a different technique? | 我们要不要试试另一种方法 |
[15:03] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:05] | You know, I was just thinking about this,and I, uh I don’t think it’s your technique. | 我之前在想这个问题 我觉得这不是你的方法 |
[15:09] | I’ve not seen Geralt in months. | 我几个月没见杰洛特了 |
[15:12] | Not since he abandoned me in Cairngorn, | 自从他在坎恭恩弃我而去后就没见过 |
[15:14] | much– much like he abandoned his Child Surprise | 就好像他抛弃自己的意外之子一样 |
[15:17] | who I met only the once, when she was still in the womb. | 我只见过她一次 当时她还在妈妈肚子里 |
[15:20] | I don’t know where they are, | 我不知道他们在哪里 |
[15:24] | I don’t know where they’re going, | 我不知道他们要去哪里 |
[15:25] | and I don’t know why you’re doing this to me! | 也不知道你为什么要这样对我 |
[15:29] | -It’s such a shame you can’t be useful. | 用不上你 真可惜 |
[15:32] | See, people think Chaos comes from nothing, but that’s wrong. | 大家以为混沌能量是无中生有 其实并非如此 |
[15:37] | No, to draw it, you need a source. | 汲取混沌能量需要来源 |
[15:42] | See, fire is a forbidden source | 禁止以火作为来源 |
[15:44] | because it usually consumes those that draw from it. | 因为火通常会吞噬汲取者 |
[15:48] | Unless you’re very talented. | 除非你很有天分 |
[15:51] | -Then the body can withstand it. | 那你的身体就能承受住它 |
[15:56] | -But it consumes the soul. | 但它会吞噬灵魂 |
[16:02] | -Please, I don’t know anything! | 求你了 我什么都不知道 |
[16:04] | No, no, no, no. | 不对 不对 |
[16:06] | The songs in your catalog would suggest otherwise. | 你目录里的歌曲可不是这么说的 |
[16:11] | Listen to me, please! Please listen to me. | 听我说 求你了 |
[16:13] | I– I am a bard. | 我是吟游诗人 |
[16:16] | I am brilliant. | 我很聪明 |
[16:17] | This is what I do. | 这是我的工作 |
[16:19] | He grunts, and I tell stories. | 他瞎嘀咕 我讲故事 |
[16:22] | He mentions a witcher keep, | 他提到一个猎魔人要塞 |
[16:23] | and I turn it into a magical, mystical hideaway in the mountains. | 我就把它编成 山中魔幻而神秘的世外桃源 |
[16:27] | So please listen to me when I tell you this. | 所以请你听我说完 |
[16:30] | -He doesn’t share details.Hmm. | 他从不说细节 |
[16:33] | He does not have friends. | 他没有朋友 |
[16:36] | And he does not have weaknesses! | 他也没有弱点 |
[16:46] | I knew I’d find you here. | 我就知道会在这里找到你 |
[16:47] | You lazy lout. | 你这只懒猪 |
[16:50] | Leaving me at home to rot! | 把我一个人留在家里 |
[16:52] | Uh uh This is– this is my wife. She has nothing to do with this. | 这是我妻子 她与此事毫无关系 |
[16:54] | -Please let her go– -If you know what’s good for you, leave. | -请让她走 -识相的话就走 |
[16:58] | Now. | 赶紧走 |
[17:02] | Yeah. | 好 |
[17:03] | If you knew what’s good for you, | 你如果识相的话 |
[17:05] | you’d shut the fuck up. | 就他妈闭嘴 |
[17:09] | Have it your way. | 随你的便 |
[17:10] | No, no! No, please! Don’t hurt her! Leave her alone, please! | 不要 求你了 别伤害她 放开她 求你了 |
[17:13] | She’s done nothing! | 她什么都没做 |
[17:14] | Oh, gods! | 哦 天呐 |
[17:24] | – Come on! | 快 |
[17:28] | Oh fuck! | 操 |
[17:42] | Oh shit. | 妈的 |
[18:06] | It takes generations of erosion to even make a dent in stellacite. This | 经年累月的腐蚀 才可能在星彩石上留下一点凹痕 这 |
[18:12] | this is a scientific revelation. | 这是科学启示 |
[18:14] | It– it defies every historical precedent, Witcher. | 这与一切历史前例相违背 猎魔人 |
[18:17] | This changes everything. | 这将改变一切 |
[18:19] | I was expecting tracks. | 我还以为会有点痕迹 |
[18:21] | Bones. | 骨头 |
[18:23] | Anything. | 没想到会是这样 |
[18:25] | -I have to go down there. | 我得下去 |
[18:26] | -We have to go down there. | 我们得下去 |
[18:48] | Thirsty? | 渴了 |
[18:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[19:01] | I thought you | 我还以为 |
[19:02] | were gonna be a spoiled,high-bred, | 你会是一个 来自西方的血统高贵、娇生惯养 |
[19:05] | drip-nosed royal from the West. | 流着鼻涕的王室成员 |
[19:07] | -And you are. | 我果然没猜错 |
[19:12] | But | 但是 |
[19:14] | you’re impressing all of us out there. | 你在外头的表现令我们都刮目相看 |
[19:19] | Not enough to join Geralt in Cintra. | 但还是不够资格 和杰洛特一起去辛特拉 |
[19:22] | You think you should have been invited? | 你觉得应该请你一起去 |
[19:25] | Well, it’s my home. | 那是我的家 |
[19:31] | My fight. | 是我的战斗 |
[19:35] | My life. | 是我的人生 |
[19:40] | I need to show you something. | 我得给你看点东西 |
[19:50] | When the Conjunction happened, | 天球交汇的时候 |
[19:51] | it wasn’t just the elves, humans, dwarves. | 不光有精灵、人类、矮人 |
[19:55] | Spheres of beasts collided too. | 野兽的界域也交汇了 |
[20:00] | Mages weaponized monsters. | 术士将怪物变成武器 |
[20:02] | Tried to conquer the lands with them. | 试图用其占领土地 |
[20:05] | Fucking idiots. | 一群他妈的笨蛋 |
[20:08] | Of course, the monsters destroyed everything. | 怪物当然会毁掉一切 |
[20:11] | Then, | 后来 |
[20:12] | 300 years ago, | 300年前 |
[20:14] | mages weaponized men. | 术士将人变成武器 |
[20:16] | Mutated them with elixirs. | 用丹药使人变异 |
[20:18] | Made them faster. Stronger. | 让他们速度更快 力量更强 |
[20:21] | Brutal enough to kill the beasts. | 让他们足够残忍 以杀死野兽 |
[20:23] | The witchers saved humanity from extinction. | 猎魔人拯救了人类 使其免于灭绝 |
[20:30] | Do you know why there are fewer of us each winter, Ciri? | 每个冬天 我们人数变得越来越少 知道为什么吗 希瑞 |
[20:35] | Because when Kaer Morhen was destroyed, | 因为凯尔·莫罕被毁时 |
[20:38] | so was the mutagen that allowed us to make new witchers. | 制造新猎魔人的诱变剂也被毁掉 |
[20:43] | But I think you can help. | 但是我想你可以帮我们 |
[20:48] | Ever heard of feainnewedd? | 你听说过太阳之子吗 |
[20:51] | It’s an ancient flower. | 是一种古代的花 |
[20:53] | Only grows one place. | 只在一个地方生长 |
[20:55] | Where Elder blood has spilled. | 洒有上古之血的地方 |
[21:04] | These have been sprouting all over the training course. | 训练场上到处都有这些花开出来 |
[21:06] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[21:14] | Where I’ve bled. | 在我流过血的地方 |
[21:22] | But my– my grandmother, she hated the elves. | 但是我外祖母憎恨精灵 |
[21:26] | Sometimes our deepest hate | 有时候最深的恨 |
[21:28] | is for the things we cannot change about ourselves. | 在于我们自己身上无法改变之处 |
[21:51] | Something bad is brewing out there. | 外面的世界 正在酝酿阴谋 |
[21:54] | With a vial of your blood, we could protect generations to come. | 只要有一小瓶你的血 我们就能保护未来几代人 |
[22:01] | How are you so sure it will work? | 你怎么这么确定会有用 |
[22:04] | I’m not. | 我不确定 |
[22:13] | I’ll do it. | 我同意 |
[22:15] | On one condition. | 但是有一个条件 |
[22:19] | You have to test it on me first. | 你得先在我身上试 |
[22:28] | Forget it. | 不可能 |
[22:33] | Come. | 跟我来 |
[22:39] | My men are warriors now. | 我的小伙子们现在已经成为战士 |
[22:45] | But they were boys in pain once. | 但他们曾经是痛苦的小男孩 |
[22:48] | If they even survived. | 他们差点就没了命 |
[22:51] | And not many did. | 很多人送了命 |
[22:53] | I’ll not take that chance with you. | 我不会让你去冒这个险 |
[22:55] | Because I’m a girl? | 因为我是女孩 |
[22:57] | Because you’re Geralt’s child. | 因为你是杰洛特的孩子 |
[22:59] | I’m not a child. | 我不是孩子 |
[23:01] | -Because we care about you. | 因为我们关心你 |
[23:03] | And I care about all of you! | 我关心你们所有人 |
[23:07] | You said it yourself! | 你自己说的 |
[23:11] | Witchers are dying. | 猎魔人正在灭绝 |
[23:13] | One by one. | 一个一个地死去 |
[23:15] | You’ll fight. | 你们会战斗 |
[23:17] | You’ll die. | 你们会死去 |
[23:20] | And all of those boys’ suffering will have been for nothing. | 那些男孩所受的苦难就会白费 |
[23:31] | I’ve destroyed so many things. | 我摧毁了这么多 |
[23:37] | Please, just | 求你了 |
[23:39] | let me help heal something for once. | 这一次让我帮忙治愈你们吧 |
[23:44] | I’m meant for this. | 这是我命中注定的 |
[23:53] | There’s no nest. | 没有巢穴 |
[23:54] | There’s no evidence they’ve been here at all. | 没有证据证明它们在这里出现过 |
[23:57] | Unbelievable. | 难以置信 |
[23:59] | How could this happen? What could do this? | 怎么可能这样 什么东西有这样的力量 |
[24:02] | Monsters. | 怪物 |
[24:03] | Explain. | 解释一下 |
[24:06] | Historians have always theorized that monoliths are scars from the Conjunction. | 历史学家一向认为 巨石碑是天球交汇的疤痕 |
[24:10] | Leftover points of impact. | 撞击点的遗迹 |
[24:13] | -Yes. I have read books before.Well, think about it. | -嗯 我看过书 -想想啊 |
[24:15] | Monsters didn’t exist on this plane before the Conjunction. | 天球交汇之前 这个界域不存在怪物 |
[24:19] | All species were separated on different spheres | 各物种被分隔在不同的天球中 |
[24:21] | till those spheres merged into one. | 直到各天球合为一体 |
[24:24] | A Conjunction like that would’ve required two things. | 这样的天球交汇要有两个条件 |
[24:26] | A massive surge of energy | 大规模能量激增 |
[24:28] | and– and conduits to channel it. | 以及能量流动的通道 |
[24:30] | Now, what if the monoliths aren’t points of impact? | 如果巨石碑不是撞击点呢 |
[24:34] | What if they’re the conduits? | 会不会是通道 |
[24:40] | I worry about you mages more and more. | 我越来越担心你们这些术士了 |
[24:44] | Perhaps humans just shouldn’t live for so long. | 也许人类不应该活这么久 |
[24:48] | -I’ve seen them communicating.Hmm. | 我见过它们交流 |
[24:57] | You say this monolith toppled during the Slaughter of Cintra. | 你说在辛特拉大屠杀期间 这座巨石碑倒了 |
[25:00] | -That makes perfect sense. | 那就对了 |
[25:02] | And yet it doesn’t. | 对才怪 |
[26:09] | Did it did it work? | 行不行 |
[26:20] | It worked. | 行了 |
[26:28] | I just need a moment to prepare. | 我稍微准备一下 |
[26:31] | Prepare? | 准备 |
[26:34] | -For what? -She wants to be the first. | -准备什么 -她要做第一个 |
[26:38] | -The first? -New witcher. | -第一个什么 -新猎魔人 |
[26:41] | It was her choice. | 是她自己的选择 |
[26:49] | – Who the fuck was that? | 那他妈是谁啊 |
[26:50] | -How should I know? -You’re the one he kidnapped. | 我怎么知道 被他绑架的是你 |
[26:52] | You mages don’t all share an alma mater? | 你们术士不都是 同一个学校毕业的吗 |
[26:54] | -You didn’t catch him at an alumni event? | 上次校友活动你没看见他吗 |
[26:56] | -I was looking forward to a few more thank yous, | 我本来想着你至少会说几句谢谢 |
[26:58] | perhaps some genuflection. | 甚至可能会给我磕个头 |
[26:59] | He’s after Geralt. | 他要找杰洛特 |
[27:01] | What? Why? What does he want with him? | 什么 为什么 找他干什么 |
[27:03] | You know, I assumed it was to drink tea and eat crumpets | 我猜是为了喝茶吃煎饼 |
[27:06] | and wax nostalgic over old times. | 追忆往事 |
[27:08] | I don’t know, Yennefer. | 我不知道 叶妮芙 |
[27:10] | So why don’t you conjure up a portal | 不如你召唤一个传送门 |
[27:12] | or do your mind talking and warn him? | 或者用意念交谈去警告他 |
[27:15] | You owe him that. | 这是你欠他的 |
[27:16] | I owe him as much as he owes me. Nothing more, nothing less. | 我欠他多少 他也欠我多少 不会多 也不会少 |
[27:19] | Anyway, I can’t. | 即便如此 我也没办法 |
[27:21] | No magic, remember? | 没有魔法了 还记得吗 |
[27:23] | -Fuck! | 操 |
[27:24] | -You don’t get to play damsel in distress. | 轮不到你来扮演落难女子 |
[27:28] | That’s my job. | 这是我的工作 |
[27:30] | -What’s going on here? -Uh, gentlemen. | -这里怎么回事 -先生们 |
[27:32] | Good morning. Good to see you. You’re certainly looming. | 早上好 幸会 你们越走越近 |
[27:35] | -Ah, are we working this morning, love? | 噢 这么早就开工了吗 亲爱的 |
[27:40] | -Oh, she’s so scary. | 噢 她吓坏了 |
[27:42] | Come ‘ere! | 过来 |
[27:43] | This way. This way. Run. Run. | 这边 快跑 |
[27:45] | -Oi! -Oi, you. Stop! | 哎 你别跑 |
[27:47] | You stop there! | 他在那边 |
[27:49] | Uh, that way. Go! | 那边 快跑 |
[27:50] | Gentlemen, gentlemen, many men have wanted to punch me in the face. | 先生们 很多人想打我的脸 |
[27:53] | Now is your chance! Come on! | 现在你们的机会来了 来啊 |
[27:59] | – Stop! – Come back ‘ere! | -别跑 -回来 |
[28:01] | Come on, lads! | 兄弟们 追 |
[28:03] | -Move! – Where? | -让开 -在哪里 |
[28:05] | Head down there! | 那边 |
[28:08] | Oi! This way! | 哎 这边 |
[28:10] | We’ll find you! | 我们一定会找到你 |
[28:12] | -In there! -There she is! | -那里面 -她在那里 |
[28:13] | No good hiding! -We’ll find you.Thank you. | -藏不住的 我们一定会找到你 -谢谢 |
[28:16] | Open the fucking door! | 他妈的开门 |
[28:17] | You’re ours now. | 现在你是我们的了 |
[28:18] | Open this door now! | 赶快开门 |
[28:20] | Sorry, love. | 对不起 亲爱的 |
[28:21] | A girl’s gotta eat. | 姑娘总得吃饭 |
[28:37] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[28:39] | I know you know how dangerous this is. | 我知道你清楚这有多危险 |
[28:43] | I’m not afraid. | 我不怕 |
[28:45] | Have you thought about Geralt? | 你想过杰洛特吗 |
[28:47] | What he’d say? | 他会怎么说 |
[28:50] | Why do you want this so badly, Ciri? | 你为什么这么想变成猎魔人 希瑞 |
[29:01] | Because I am sick of feeling lost. | 因为我已经厌倦了迷失的感觉 |
[29:05] | Everything I was told my whole life | 我这一辈子 别人对我说的一切 |
[29:08] | was a lie. | 都是谎言 |
[29:11] | And the people I loved most in this world were taken from me before I could find the truth. | 在我能找到真相之前 我在这世界上最爱的人都已死于非命 |
[29:17] | What you’re doing won’t change any of that. | 你现在这样做改变不了任何事 |
[29:20] | But it might help me find a new truth. | 但可能会帮我找到新的真相 |
[29:29] | Maybe there’s another way to find out where your powers came from. | 也许还有一个办法 能弄清你的法力来自何方 |
[29:36] | What, you you mean like you did with the myriapod? | 就像你对多足虫那样 |
[29:39] | Slightly less scientific than that. | 比那少一些科学性 |
[29:43] | It’s called a Dol Durza. | 叫作多尔杜沙 |
[29:45] | It translates roughly to Valley of the Soul. | 大概可以翻译为灵魂之谷 |
[29:49] | It allows me to enter the deepest layer of your consciousness | 它能让我进入你意识的最深层 |
[29:53] | and uncover things that may be hidden there.Genetic memories | 获取隐藏在其中的信息:遗传记忆 |
[29:56] | that tell the story of who you really are. | 说出你真实身世 |
[29:59] | Where you really come from. | 你到底来自何处 |
[30:01] | Is It’s dangerous? | 危险吗 |
[30:03] | No. It just requires that we trust each other. | 不危险 只需要我们互相信任 |
[30:17] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[30:22] | Clear your mind. | 清空你的思绪 |
[30:24] | Take three deep breaths. | 深呼吸三次 |
[30:56] | How? | 怎么会这样 |
[30:58] | Trust. | 要信任 |
[31:03] | Come on, then, Lambchop! It’s my turn now! | 来吧 羊排 轮到我了 |
[31:13] | You bring terror and you bring death wherever you are! | 你无论到哪里 都会带去恐惧和死亡 |
[31:18] | Ma’am, a present from His Majesty. | 夫人 这是陛下送的礼物 |
[31:22] | Tell Eist I love it. | 告诉伊斯特我很喜欢 |
[31:24] | A fine sash for a fine queen. | 美丽的饰带配美丽的女王 |
[31:46] | Don’t be afraid. | 别怕 |
[31:48] | Nothing can hurt you here. | 这里什么都伤害不了你 |
[31:50] | All of this, it’s just it’s you. | 这一切都只是你而已 |
[32:08] | There’s no way you can get five. | 你不可能骰到5 |
[32:10] | You’re not taking a bite of that bread before I try it. | 我先尝过面包之后 你才能吃 |
[32:14] | We’ve been right here.The whole time. | 我们一直在这里 |
[32:29] | Mother. | 母亲 |
[32:32] | Would you like a story? | 想听故事吗 |
[32:36] | You can see us. | 你可以看见我们 |
[32:39] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[32:41] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to work. | 不应该是这样 |
[32:42] | Come on, Ciri, let’s go back. | 走吧 希瑞 咱们回去吧 |
[32:46] | You’ve had enough. | 你练够了 |
[33:06] | This isn’t how it’s supposed to work at all. | 根本不应该是这样 |
[33:14] | Hush. | 嘘 |
[33:15] | Hush now, and Mummy will tell you a story. | 嘘 妈妈给你讲一个故事 |
[33:35] | They’d kill her if they knew. | 他们要是知道 会把她杀了 |
[33:37] | It’s a prophecy. | 这是预言 |
[33:38] | Maybe it’s not true. | 也许不是真的 |
[33:40] | It doesn’t matter if it’s true. | 是不是真的不重要 |
[33:41] | It only matters if the people believe it. | 别人相信才重要 |
[33:46] | And they will. | 他们会相信 |
[33:59] | The boat’s ready. | 船备好了 |
[34:02] | We can leave under the cover of darkness. | 我们可以趁着夜色离开 |
[34:08] | This is the night they died. | 这是他们丧生的那天晚上 |
[34:12] | My parents. | 我父母 |
[34:17] | -Ciri, come on.Wait. I don’t want to leave them yet. | -希瑞 走吧 -等一下 我还不想离开他们 |
[34:19] | Something isn’t right. | 不对劲 |
[34:27] | What are you, child? | 孩子 你是什么 |
[34:30] | Cirilla. | 希瑞菈 |
[34:34] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[34:38] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[34:47] | -Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[34:48] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[34:53] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[35:04] | I was at a dig in Nazair a while back. | 我之前在那赛尔的一个发掘现场 |
[35:06] | I– I witnessed something. | 我看到了一些东西 |
[35:07] | There was this monolith started emitting strange vibrations, | 有一块巨石碑开始奇怪地震动 |
[35:11] | like it was channeling a massive energy surge. | 就好像在输送大规模的能量激增 |
[35:13] | It only lasted a few seconds, but look. Look, look at the date. | 只持续了几秒钟 但是看这日期 |
[35:17] | It happened the night Cintra fell. The same night as this. | 是在辛特拉陷落的那天晚上 和这个是同一晚 |
[35:23] | You think this is where the energy surge originated. | 你认为这是能量激增的源头 |
[35:25] | Which activated the conduit system. The monoliths started talking. | 它激活了通道系统 巨石碑开始说话 |
[35:30] | What does that have to do with monsters? | 这和怪物有什么关系 |
[35:34] | It wasn’t a Conjunction. | 当年并不是天球交汇 |
[35:36] | At least, not how we’ve been thinking. | 至少不是我们以前以为的那样 |
[35:38] | The other spheres didn’t merge, they | 其他的天球并未合并 |
[35:41] | they collided, then separated again. | 而是相撞 然后又分开 |
[35:44] | If the original spheres are still out there somewhere | 如果原来的各天球 还在外面的某个地方 |
[35:47] | and our monoliths are calling to them | 而我们的巨石碑在呼唤它们 |
[35:51] | then the monsters aren’t new, | 那么怪物并不是新的 |
[35:52] | they’re just new to here. | 只是这里没见过罢了 |
[35:57] | And they’re using our monoliths as gateways. | 它们在利用我们的巨石碑作为通道 |
[36:12] | Where are we? | 我们这是在哪里 |
[36:14] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[36:28] | Tell me how you knew that monsters and monoliths were linked. | 告诉我你为什么早就知道 怪物和巨石碑有关联 |
[36:32] | What is it you’re hoping to hear? | 你希望听到什么 |
[36:36] | Your agenda. | 你的目的 |
[36:38] | If you have information that could advance our civilization, | 如果你有能够推进我们文明的信息 |
[36:40] | -I have a right to know. | 那我就有权利知道 |
[36:42] | Why? So you can help the elves? | 为什么 为了帮助精灵 |
[36:48] | I came to Cintra ’cause I thought someone might be here. | 我来辛特拉 是因为我以为有一个人会在这里 |
[36:51] | -A woman.Hmph. | 一个女人 |
[36:53] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[37:00] | Yennefer? | 叶妮芙 |
[37:04] | -Of -Of Vengerberg? | -她是 -温格堡人 |
[37:09] | You know Yenna? | 你认识小叶 |
[37:11] | Yen. | 阿叶 |
[37:13] | I did. | 我认识 |
[37:16] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[37:19] | -Me too. | 我也认识 |
[37:26] | You loved her. | 你爱过她 |
[37:27] | Love. I never stopped. | 我爱她 从没停止过 |
[37:31] | I thought after Sodden, after everything they did to her at Aretuza, she– | 索登之役之后 在艾瑞图萨他们那样对她 |
[37:34] | she would make her way here for refuge. | 我以为她会回来这里避难 |
[37:39] | After Sodden? | 索登之役之后 |
[37:42] | After she burned through Nilfgaard’s army and saved the Continent. | 她火烧尼弗迦德军队 拯救了大陆 |
[37:44] | We should all be praising her name. | 我们都应该赞美她的名字 |
[37:50] | Yen’s alive? | 阿叶还活着 |
[38:24] | Do you know who she is? | 你知道她是谁吗 |
[38:28] | No. | 不知道 |
[38:31] | Very well. | 很好 |
[38:33] | I will tell you the story of the elven warrior | 我会讲一个精灵战士的故事给你听 |
[38:37] | made to kill the human invader. | 她被迫杀死人类入侵者 |
[38:40] | The human she fell in love with. | 她爱上了一个人类 |
[38:43] | Nivellen’s story. | 纳威伦的故事 |
[38:47] | She’s dying. | 她快要死了 |
[38:57] | You could have united our races. | 你原本可以联合我们的种族 |
[39:00] | And now, my sweet daughter | 现在 我亲爱的女儿 |
[39:02] | you will destroy them. | 你将毁灭他们 |
[39:05] | – Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[39:06] | – You cannot help us. | 你帮不了我们 |
[39:08] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[39:10] | Help! | 救命 |
[39:12] | Child of Elder blood, | 上古之血的孩子 |
[39:14] | child of wrath. | 愤怒的孩子 |
[39:15] | -The time of contempt is nigh. | 轻蔑时代将至 |
[39:18] | The world will die amidst frost and be reborn of the new sun. | 世界将于寒霜中死去 并于新日下重生 |
[39:22] | Reborn of Elder blood,of the seed that has been sown. | 那亦是上古之血撒下之种重生之时 |
[39:26] | A seed that will not sprout, but will burst into flame. | 此种不会萌芽 却将燃起烈焰 |
[39:42] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[39:44] | Geralt! Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[39:52] | Geralt! Geralt! Geralt! Geralt! Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[40:12] | Triss! Triss! | 特莉丝 |
[40:15] | -Triss.No! No! | -特莉丝 -不 |
[40:16] | -Let me help you.No, no, no! | -让我帮你 -不 |
[40:19] | Something is ending. | 完了 |
[40:22] | It’s because of you. | 因为你 |
[40:25] | A seed that bursts into flame. | 燃起烈焰的种子 |
[40:28] | It’s you. | 是你 |
[40:31] | You will destroy us all. | 你会把我们全都毁灭 |
[40:33] | I saw it. | 我看见了 |
[40:38] | No one can stop it. | 谁都阻止不了 |
[40:42] | Not even him. | 连他也阻止不了 |
[40:54] | Where did those stellacite fragments go? | 那些星彩石碎片上哪儿去了 |
[40:56] | Whose voice was that? | 刚才是谁的声音 |
[40:58] | Quiet. | 安静 |
[41:02] | What is it? | 怎么了 |
[41:34] | Fuck. | 操 |
[41:38] | Who is the girl who called to you? | 刚才呼唤你的女孩是谁 |
[41:40] | And what the hell was that thing? | 刚才那是什么鬼东西 |
[41:42] | -Do you think Nilfgaard knows about this? -Open a portal. | -你觉得尼弗迦德知道吗 -开一个传送门 |
[41:47] | Now. | 快 |
[41:51] | Vesemir, I want it done. Now. | 维瑟米尔 现在就让我变身 |
[42:18] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[42:27] | Are you certain? | 你确定吗 |
[42:40] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[42:42] | -Geralt.She’s meant to be. To rebuild us. | -杰洛特 -这是她注定的 为了让我们重生 |
[42:45] | She is not. | 根本不是 |
[42:46] | She’s a girl. All you’ll do is poison her. | 她是一个女孩 你这样只会让她中毒 |
[42:49] | -She can do this. | 她行的 |
[42:51] | I made him do it, Geralt. | 是我让他这样做的 杰洛特 |
[42:53] | Stop. I wanted him to try. | 别这样 是我要他试的 |
[42:55] | Geralt, stop! Did you not think of the consequences? | -杰洛特 别这样 -你没想过后果吗 |
[42:58] | What if you were killed? | 要是你送了命怎么办 |
[43:00] | Stop. Stop! | 别这样 |
[43:03] | All I ever think about are consequences. | 我满脑子想的都是后果 |
[43:05] | No matter how hard I train, | 不论我练得多努力 |
[43:07] | no matter what I do, it’ll never be enough. | 不论我怎么做 永远都不够 |
[43:10] | You are already enough, Cirilla. | 你已经够了 希瑞菈 |
[43:14] | You are extraordinary. | 你非同一般 |
[43:19] | I want to be like you, | 我想要像你一样 |
[43:22] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[43:25] | I want to be indifferent to the past. | 我想要对过去冷漠 |
[43:29] | To the lies. | 对谎言冷漠 |
[43:30] | -To the things I’ve done. | 对我做过的事冷漠 |
[43:34] | Please. | 求你了 |
[43:41] | Let me have that. | 就遂了我的愿吧 |
[43:46] | That is not how it works. | 这样没用的 |
[43:50] | Neither you nor I can just forget who we are. | 你我都不能忘记自己是谁 |
[43:55] | We can’t kill our feelings. | 我们无法抹煞自己的感受 |
[43:58] | Our best chance | 我们唯一可能做到的 |
[44:00] | is to kill the hatred that we may hold onto | 是抹除我们心中仇恨的执念 |
[44:06] | and move on. | 然后继续前行 |
[44:35] | Go and get your things. | 去拿你的东西 |
[45:03] | Is that what Calanthe was protecting? | 这就是卡兰瑟要保护的秘密吗 |
[45:06] | What did she know? What does all this mean? | 她知道什么 这意味着什么 |
[45:20] | Apologies, King Roegner. | 抱歉 罗格纳国王 |
[45:46] | Cintra | 辛特拉 |
[45:49] | Calanthe. | 卡兰瑟 |
[45:54] | Why does it stop? | 为什么没了 |
[45:56] | Ah, it doesn’t make any sense. | 没道理 |
[45:59] | What does this all mean? | 这一切说明什么呢 |
[46:57] | You wished to see me? | 你找我 |
[46:59] | There are fewer and fewer new arrivals. | 新来的越来越少 |
[47:02] | I received word that guards have begun boarding ships. | 据说守卫也开始上船了 |
[47:06] | Even in Oxenfurt, | 甚至在牛堡也是这样 |
[47:08] | and they’ve always been on our side. | 他们一向站在我们这一边 |
[47:10] | We– we need to find an alternative. | 我们得另找办法 |
[47:12] | I am. | 我在找 |
[47:15] | I didn’t mean to alarm you, I just | 我并不是想提醒你 我 |
[47:17] | I want you to have all the information I do. | 我希望我有的信息也都让你知道 |
[47:19] | So that we can | 这样我们就能 |
[47:22] | we can be in step with each other. | 就能协调一致 |
[47:27] | What? | 怎么 |
[47:28] | Nothing. It’s just I’ve had leaders, followers, | 没事 我有过领袖、追随者 |
[47:33] | but I’ve never had a partner before. | 但是以前从没有过搭档 |
[47:40] | Neither have I. | 我也一样 |
[47:44] | It’s not terrible. | 也不是很糟糕嘛 |
[47:51] | The next ship is due soon. | 下一艘船很快就要到了 |
[47:54] | Come. | 来 |
[47:56] | I want my people to meet their liberator. | 我要我的族人见见他们的解放者 |
[48:19] | Your papers. | 证件 |
[48:20] | What? | 什么 |
[48:21] | Stand in line with the others. | 和其他人一起排队 |
[48:28] | Name. | 名字 |
[48:29] | – Have your papers ready! | 准备好各自的证件 |
[48:30] | -Cormeth from Oxenfurt. | 我叫柯梅斯 来自牛堡 |
[48:34] | Welcome. | 欢迎 |
[48:36] | Name! | 名字 |
[48:38] | Dara, of the Marble Gardens. | 我叫达拉 来自大理石花园 |
[48:45] | Welcome back to your land, son. | 欢迎回到自己的土地上 小伙子 |
[48:49] | Name. | 名字 |
[48:53] | You must declare yourself before entering Xin’trea. | 进入仙特利亚之前 必须先自报身份 |
[48:55] | -Stand aside.Fall back in line! | -让开 -回去排队 |
[48:57] | -I said stand aside.Perhaps you didn’t hear. | -我说了让开 -也许你没听清楚 |
[49:02] | There’s no entry until you report. | 自报身份之前不得入内 |
[49:04] | So who are you? | 你是谁 |
[49:07] | I am Commander Mawr Dyffryn aep Ceallach. | 我是 莫瓦·迪弗林·爱普·契拉克指挥官 |
[49:11] | Who the fuck are you? | 你他妈是谁 |
[49:13] | Cahir! | 卡西尔 |
[49:17] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[49:20] | Good to see you alive. | 很高兴看到你还活着 |
[49:33] | Your friends are faring so much better than you. | 你的朋友们比你强多了 |
[49:36] | One has command, | 一个指挥军队 |
[49:38] | the other hope. | 一个保有希望 |
[49:41] | This is bullshit. I saw her go in the door. | 太扯蛋了 我看到她进了那扇门 |
[49:43] | Oh, shit. | 妈的 |
[49:45] | You can’t do this. We’ve earned that reward. | 你不能这样 赏金是我们应得的 |
[49:48] | You wouldn’t even have that traitorous mage if it wasn’t for us. | 要不是我们的话 你们不可能抓住那个叛逆术士 |
[49:51] | Reward’s already been claimed. | 赏金已经有人领走了 |
[49:53] | You know what you need, Piglet. | 你知道你需要什么 小猪 |
[49:57] | Your magic. | 你的魔法 |
[49:59] | Now fuck off! | 现在滚吧 |
[50:01] | All right, all right! | 好的 |
[50:10] | You’re running out of time. | 你快没时间了 |
[50:13] | Get your fucking hands off me. | 你他妈手别碰我 |
[50:15] | I’m gonna take pleasure in your execution. | 处决你的时候 我会很享受 |
[50:17] | Show me what you want. | 让我看看你要什么 |
[50:20] | Heal your wounds. | 治愈你的伤口 |
[50:24] | Fucking fucky fuck. | 操 |
[50:27] | You know the words. | 你知道该说什么 |
[50:30] | Say them! | 说出来 |
[50:32] | Behold the mother of forests, | 看森林母亲 |
[50:34] | the Deathless Mother nesting in dreams. | 不死之母住在梦中 |
[50:37] | Turn your back to the forest, hut, hut. | 背向森林 小屋 小屋 |
[50:43] | -Yennefer! – Ahem. | 叶妮芙 |
[50:45] | Peeping Toms get the clink. | 偷窥狂要进班房了 |
[50:49] | Gentlemen! Uh | 先生们 |
[50:52] | So good to see you again. | 很高兴又见到你 |
[50:56] | All alone in a world that hates you, | 独自一人在这个憎恨你的世界 |
[50:58] | with no way to protect yourself. | 无法保护自己 |
[51:02] | How delicious. | 真好啊 |
[51:05] | I managed. | 我也坚持下来了 |
[51:07] | And yet you’re here. | 但你还是来了这里 |
[51:10] | I’m not stupid. I meant what I said before. | 我不傻 我之前说的话是真心的 |
[51:12] | I’m done dealing in debts. | 我不想再欠债 |
[51:14] | I want to make a trade. | 我要做一次交易 |
[51:16] | I know what you want. | 我知道你想要什么 |
[51:18] | All that wrath and righteous anger raging inside you. | 你浑身充满了气愤和正义的怒火 |
[51:22] | I can smell your desires like rotting meat. | 你的欲望就像腐肉一般 我能闻到 |
[51:25] | But I’m not here to grant wishes. | 但我在这里不是要满足你的愿望 |
[51:28] | I’m simply a guide to get you exactly what you deserve. | 我只是引导你得到你应得的东西 |
[51:33] | Just ask your friends. | 问问你的朋友们 |
[51:34] | I deserve to survive. | 生存是我应得的 |
[51:37] | I’ve earned it. | 是我努力争取到的 |
[51:38] | I deserve access to Chaos. | 混沌能量是我应得的 |
[51:40] | I know how you can get it. | 我知道你如何能得到 |
[51:42] | How you can steal it. | 如何能偷到 |
[51:44] | Steal what? | 偷什么 |
[51:48] | Me. | 我 |
[51:52] | And who are you? | 你是谁 |
[51:56] | I’m the key to you getting your power back. | 我是你恢复法力的钥匙 |
[52:01] | And a great deal more than that. | 而且还远不止于此 |
[52:05] | All you have to do is deliver me to the right lock. | 你只需要把我插入对应的锁 |
[52:09] | A shattered black door just outside Cintra. | 辛特拉城外一扇破碎的黑门 |