时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | How much further is it? | 还有多远 |
[00:28] | Where are we even going? | 我们到底要去哪里 |
[00:35] | At least at Kaer Morhen, we were safe. | 凯尔·莫罕至少还是安全的 |
[00:37] | The Trial of Grasses isn’t safe. | 草药试炼不安全 |
[00:42] | Not listening again. | 又不在听了 |
[00:46] | You want to kill yourself trying to become a mutant | 你不想活了 要成为变异人 |
[00:49] | so if you survive, | 所以如果你侥幸没死 |
[00:51] | you can kill yourself trying to get revenge. | 你就可以在复仇时把小命丢掉 |
[00:55] | Which part did I miss? | 我哪一句漏听了 |
[01:01] | You don’t really give a shit about what I want. | 你根本不在意我要什么 |
[01:06] | All you care about is your…-damn duty | 你在意的只是他妈责任 |
[01:12] | So long as I’m breathing, you’ve done your part. | 只要我还活着 你就尽到了责任 |
[01:19] | I need more than that. | 我需要的不止于此 |
[01:23] | Ciri… | 希瑞 |
[01:27] | I do understand. | 我明白的 |
[01:33] | What’s up there? | 上面是什么 |
[01:35] | Do you- do you hear something? | 你听到什么了吗 |
[01:38] | Come on, Roach. | 来 洛奇 |
[01:40] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[01:45] | This is the shallowest part of the river. | 这里是这条河最浅的位置 |
[01:48] | I’ll check that it’s safe to cross. | 我去看看能不能安全趟过 |
[01:51] | What do you mean, safe? | 安全”是什么意思 |
[01:53] | I’ll try and draw it out first. | 我先试试把它引出来 |
[01:56] | Draw what out? | 把什么引出来 |
[01:57] | – It’s some kind of chernobog. | 这是一种切尔诺博格 |
[01:59] | I don’t know what that is.-But let me help–Stay here. | -不懂你说的是什么 但让我帮 -待在这里 |
[02:20] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[02:21] | Geralt, get back here! | 杰洛特 回来 |
[02:42] | Ciri, down! | 希瑞 趴下 |
[02:52] | Run! Run! Run! | 快跑 |
[03:11] | I’ve been a fucking fool. | 我太他妈愚蠢了 |
[03:14] | Where are they? | 他们去哪里了 |
[03:16] | They didn’t say. | 他们没说 |
[03:18] | If I had to guess, Nenneke’s. | 要猜的话 应该是去南尼克那里了 |
[03:23] | We’ve both been fools. | 我们两个都太愚蠢了 |
[03:26] | Whatever’s running through that girl’s veins… | 那女孩血管中流淌的血 |
[03:29] | …whatever we made from it… | 不管我们用它制成了什么 |
[03:33] | it’s more dangerous than we know. | 它都比我们想象中更危险 |
[03:38] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[03:39] | Vesemir. | 维瑟米尔 |
[03:42] | -Someone is here.What is it? | -有人来了 -怎么了 |
[03:44] | What’s happened? | 怎么回事 |
[03:46] | -Who’s here? | 谁来了 |
[03:53] | Surprise. | 惊喜 |
[04:03] | How quaint. | 真有意思 |
[04:25] | Vesemir! | 维瑟米尔 |
[04:32] | Lambert! | 兰伯特 |
[04:45] | Shh. | 嘘 |
[04:50] | Easy, girl. | 别紧张 姑娘 |
[04:58] | -Is there anything we can do? | 还有没有办法 |
[05:12] | Enjoy your last walk across the meadow | 享受你在牧场上的最后一段漫步 |
[05:15] | and through the mist. | 穿过迷雾 |
[05:19] | Be not afraid of her… | 不要害怕她 |
[05:23] | for she is your friend. | 因为她是你的朋友 |
[05:46] | It’s time. | 是时候了 |
[05:54] | Are you ready for this? | 你准备好了吗 |
[05:57] | Yes. | 嗯 |
[05:59] | Go up to the rock. | 到岩石上去 |
[06:41] | Stand your ground, Ciri! | 站住了 希瑞 |
[06:48] | Hold! | 不要动 |
[06:56] | Hold! | 不要动 |
[07:24] | Where the fuck are my swords? | 我的剑都他妈上哪儿去了 |
[07:49] | beautiful. | 好漂亮 |
[07:54] | It’s beautiful. | 真美 |
[07:58] | Never seen a spell like it. | 没见过这样的咒语 |
[08:01] | My favorite thing to do as a girl was flower picking with my mother. | 我小时候最爱做的事 就是和我母亲一起去摘花朵 |
[08:05] | After she died, I kept one to remember her by. | 她去世之后 我留下一朵纪念她 |
[08:09] | One day, it started to wilt. | 有一天 那朵花开始枯萎 |
[08:12] | When I held that flower, | 当我握住那朵花的时候 |
[08:14] | I don’t know why exactly, but I began to feel warm inside. | 不知为什么 我感觉到心里很温暖 |
[08:18] | And the flower bloomed again. | 那朵花又盛开了 |
[08:24] | I did that spell over and over for years, | 很多年来 我反复施展这个咒语 |
[08:28] | until my father caught me. | 直到被我父亲发现 |
[08:30] | That’s when he tried to lead the village in a crusade against me. | 这时他想要带领全村反对我 |
[08:33] | But he failed. | 但是他失败了 |
[08:35] | Gage held him down while I slit his throat. | 盖奇按住他 我割断了他的喉咙 |
[08:39] | The village built a statue in my honor. | 村里建了一座雕像向我致敬 |
[08:46] | At Aretuza, | 在艾瑞图萨 |
[08:48] | they taught us the art of politics. | 他们教我们政治艺术 |
[08:51] | The art of persuasion. | 说服的艺术 |
[08:53] | A quick tongue to bend others so they think that they’re in control. | 巧舌如簧 让别人以为一切尽在自己掌控之中 |
[08:58] | Like with your friend Cahir? | 就像对你朋友卡西尔那样 |
[09:04] | You’re different with him around. | 他在的时候 你就不一样了 |
[09:07] | Not afraid, perhaps, but smaller. | 也许不是害怕 但是更渺小 |
[09:10] | -He was my superior.Was? | -他以前是我的上级 -以前 |
[09:12] | Because you bent him to believe so? | 因为你巧舌如簧让他以为如此 |
[09:16] | It’s time for him to stop thinking he’s in power. | 是时候让他别再以为自己大权在握了 |
[09:19] | To know you are. | 让他知道是你掌握大权 |
[09:21] | The White Flame rules Nilfgaard. | 白色火焰统治尼弗迦德 |
[09:23] | Yes. | 是的 |
[09:24] | But my people,the face they see that feeds | 但是我的族人看到的是你 |
[09:27] | them every day,that welcomes | 每天见到给他们食物 |
[09:29] | them in from the cold, is yours. | 在寒风之中迎接他们 |
[09:32] | That is worth something. | 这是有价值的 |
[09:52] | In times of war, hard decisions must be made. | 战争时期 必须作出艰难的决定 |
[09:56] | I don’t begrudge you yours. | 你所作的决定 我不会介意 |
[10:00] | The persecution of the elves is despicable. | 对精灵的迫害非常卑劣 |
[10:07] | I know you well enough to understand | 我很了解你 |
[10:10] | that you did not forsake the mission the White Flame gave us. | 我知道你没有放弃 白色火焰交给我们的任务 |
[10:14] | You just got a little…distracted. | 你只是有点分心了 |
[10:20] | It is time to return to the real reason that we took Cintra in the first place. | 是时候回归 我们夺下辛特拉的真正原因了 |
[10:25] | The girl was last seen in Sodden, I’m told. | 据说女孩最后一次出现是在索登 |
[10:41] | I’m sorry. | 真对不起 |
[10:43] | About Roach.About all of this… | 洛奇的死 还有这一切 |
[10:45] | Don’t be. I’m proud of you, Ciri. | 别说对不起 我为你感到骄傲 希瑞 |
[10:48] | What you did back there was courageous. | 你之前的表现非常勇敢 |
[10:51] | I had that feeling again when the chernobog came for me. | 那只切尔诺博格朝我飞来时 我又有了那种感觉 |
[10:56] | The pull. | 一股拉力 |
[10:59] | But I… I don’t think it wanted to hurt me. | 但我觉得它并不是要伤害我 |
[11:03] | It didn’t want to hurt you? | 它不是想要伤害你 |
[11:12] | If the monsters are coming through the monoliths, | 如果怪物是从巨石碑里出来 |
[11:15] | it’s my fault. | 那就是我的错 |
[11:17] | It’s not that simple. | 没这么简单 |
[11:19] | Geralt? | 杰洛特 |
[11:24] | When the Knight caught me, | 黑骑士抓住我的时候 |
[11:26] | all I could feel was fear. | 我只感到恐惧 |
[11:28] | I was… I was so scared. | 当时我害怕极了 |
[11:31] | But I also felt… | 但我也感到 |
[11:33] | anger. | 愤怒 |
[11:36] | Later, there were also some men from Cintra who found me. | 后来还有一些辛特拉人发现了我 |
[11:40] | They were going to take me to the Knight to collect a reward. | 他们为了领取赏金 要把我交给黑骑士 |
[11:45] | But I– I wasn’t scared that time. | 但那时我并不害怕 |
[11:48] | I just… I knew what could happen. | 我知道会发生什么 |
[11:52] | You screamed. | 你尖叫 |
[11:56] | I killed them, Geralt. | 我杀死了他们 杰洛特 |
[11:57] | How many were there? | 当时有多少人 |
[11:59] | Four. | 四个 |
[12:00] | Only four? | 才四个 |
[12:02] | You’ve got some catching up to do. | 你要赶上我还早着呢 |
[12:09] | So, what now? | 那现在怎么办 |
[12:12] | Good question. | 问得好 |
[12:15] | I’m hoping we’ll find our answers there. | 希望能在那里找到答案 |
[12:38] | Melitele. | 梅里泰莉 |
[12:40] | Goddess of fertility and harvest. | 生育和丰收的女神 |
[12:44] | I’m impressed. | 很厉害啊 |
[12:46] | I do, in fact, read. | 我识字 |
[12:51] | The graduates of the temple school | 神殿学校的毕业生 |
[12:53] | are known to become midwives,historians, healers… | 将成为助产士、历史学者、医师 |
[12:57] | And witchers. | 还有猎魔人 |
[13:00] | Vesemir sent me here when I | 我大概你这么大的时候 |
[13:01] | was about your age. | 维瑟米尔送我来了这里 |
[13:03] | It’s where witchers learn to do signs. | 猎魔人就是在这里学习如何施放法印 |
[13:06] | Yes. I, too, was once a child. | 没错 我曾经也是一个孩子 |
[13:17] | Where is she taking those? | 她把剑拿去哪里 |
[13:20] | Don’t worry. We’re safe. | 放心 我们很安全 |
[13:22] | There’s no fighting here. No politics. | 这里没有争斗 没有政治 |
[13:24] | The temple is known for its neutrality. | 这座神殿以中立著名 |
[13:27] | The temple is what you make of it. | 你觉得神殿是什么 神殿就是什么 |
[13:32] | But, yes, | 但是 没错 |
[13:35] | some find it more… giving than others. | 有的人觉得它更慷慨 |
[13:40] | I have missed you. | 我很想念你 |
[13:45] | I have missed you too, Nenneke. | 我也很想念你 南尼克 |
[13:49] | Now,who are you? | 你是哪位 |
[13:58] | I think we can, at the very least, | 我想至少可以 |
[14:01] | start to guide you in the art of controlling your Chaos. | 先开始指导你控制混沌能量 |
[14:05] | What’s that? | 是什么 |
[14:06] | It’s the feeling inside. | 是内心的感觉 |
[14:09] | The feeling you can’t control. | 你无法控制的感觉 |
[14:12] | Like…the Daughter of Chaos? | 就像混沌之女那样 |
[14:18] | Where did you hear that? | 你这是从哪儿听来的 |
[14:24] | Ciri, | 希瑞 |
[14:26] | the questions you are asking | 回答你所提出的问题所需要的知识 |
[14:28] | require knowledge that’s been lost to time. | 已经随时间而遗失 |
[14:32] | And knowledge like that is usually lost for a reason. | 这样的知识被遗失通常是有原因的 |
[14:37] | Are you sure you’re ready? | 你真的准备好了吗 |
[14:41] | Whatever… gave me this Chaos, | 不论是什么给了我这种混沌能量 |
[14:45] | hiding from it won’t fix it. | 躲避它并不能解决问题 |
[14:48] | I’m ready for the truth, whatever it takes. | 我已经准备好面对真相 不惜一切代价 |
[14:53] | That spirit. | 有这种精神就对了 |
[14:54] | You’re just like him. | 你和他很像 |
[14:56] | Geralt? | 杰洛特 |
[14:58] | Ask him to tell you about the Aard incident. | 你让他跟你说说 阿尔德法印事故 |
[15:03] | It nearly destroyed the very office we are sitting in. | 差点把这个办公室毁了 |
[15:08] | Ah! This is Jarre. | 对了 这是雅尔 |
[15:11] | One of our best students. | 他是我们最优秀的学生之一 |
[15:14] | Pleasure to meet you, milady. | 幸会 女士 |
[15:16] | Mi-magical lady. | 有法力的女士 |
[15:21] | -Whatever it takes. | 不惜一切代价 |
[15:23] | Ah, Jarre, take Ciri to the library. | 雅尔 带希瑞去图书馆 |
[15:25] | She’s in dire need of the orbuculum. | 她很需要水晶球 |
[15:35] | Help me. | 帮帮我 |
[15:43] | Now that you’ve had a chance to speak with her, what do you think? | 你跟她聊了一下 感觉怎么样 |
[15:46] | I don’t see any side upon which you are not entirely fucked. | 看来你是彻底完蛋了 |
[15:52] | She’s a princess. | 她是公主 |
[15:53] | Kingdoms will want her for her status. | 因为她的身份 各国都会想要找她 |
[15:56] | Nilfgaard already does. | 尼弗迦德已经在找了 |
[15:58] | You know how many have been killed in pursuit of her? | 知道为了找她已经死了多少人了吗 |
[16:02] | Thousands, yes, I know. | 我知道 数以千计 |
[16:04] | And if she has Elder blood, | 但是如果她有上古之血 |
[16:06] | she’s a fucking tinderbox. | 她就成了火种 |
[16:08] | By all means, go on. | 别停啊 赶紧接着说 |
[16:09] | You said she recited Ithlinne’s Prophecy during one of her episodes. | 你之前说她在发作的时候 背诵了伊丝琳的预言 |
[16:14] | Yes, but I won’t let what may or may not be folklore dictate my path. | 是的 但我不会 让来源不明的传说指引我的道路 |
[16:18] | What does she know of the Wild Hunt? | 她对狂猎知道多少 |
[16:19] | She believes what most people believe. What are you driving at, Nenneke? | 她和大多数人的看法一样 你想说什么 南尼克 |
[16:24] | She’s a Child of Destiny. | 她是命运之子 |
[16:28] | There are forces at play larger than we know. | 有一些力量在起作用 其能量超乎我们想象 |
[16:32] | You are a part of her, | 你是她的一部分 |
[16:34] | she a part of you. | 她也是你的一部分 |
[16:37] | But it’s not enough. | 但这还不够 |
[16:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[16:46] | What can I do? | 我能怎么办呢 |
[16:49] | I taught you | 我教过你 |
[16:51] | in all things… | 最重要的是 |
[16:53] | -balance. | 平衡 |
[16:56] | Find what is missing in the girl. | 弄清这女孩缺失的是什么 |
[16:58] | Then, maybe,you stand a chance of helping her. | 到时候 也许你有机会帮助她 |
[17:33] | I hope training is going well. | 训练还比较顺利吧 |
[17:35] | Our people have lived in the mountains long enough. | 我们的族人已经在山里住得够久了 |
[17:39] | They know how to kill. | 他们知道如何杀人 |
[17:41] | They know how to defend. | 他们知道如何自卫 |
[17:43] | Can they learn how to kill first? | 能不能先让他们学会如何杀人 |
[17:48] | Imagine a time when we can return | 想象一下 我们能回到以前那样 |
[17:50] | to valuing… beauty. | 珍视美 |
[17:54] | The land, and life. | 有土地 有生活 |
[17:55] | Death is a part of life. | 死亡是生活的一部分 |
[17:59] | Perhaps that is the cost of getting our land back. | 也许这是夺回我们土地的代价 |
[18:03] | Do you believe it will happen? | 你觉得会实现吗 |
[18:08] | Something’s shifted in the air, Francesca. | 气氛变了 法兰茜丝卡 |
[18:12] | Since that soldier arrived. | 自从那个士兵到来之后 |
[18:14] | -I know. | 我知道 |
[18:15] | Everything feels more vulnerable. | 感觉一切都变得更脆弱了 |
[18:17] | Including Fringilla. | 包括芙琳吉拉 |
[18:19] | I’m taking care of it. | 我在处理 |
[18:21] | I was skeptical,I’ll | 我之前是持怀疑态度的 |
[18:24] | be the first to admit, but… | 我会第一个承认 |
[18:28] | I’m not here to tell you what to do. | 但我不是来告诉你该怎么做 |
[18:31] | I’m here to ask what you need of me. | 我是来问你有没有什么需要我去做 |
[18:34] | I will greet the elves who arrive on boats. | 我会去迎接坐船到来的精灵 |
[18:36] | I will train them in human warfare. | 我会训练他们与人类作战 |
[18:41] | I’ll don Nilfgaardian armor if it’s what’s important. | 如果有必要 我甚至可以披上尼弗迦德的盔甲 |
[18:46] | Whatever you need. | 只要你需要 |
[18:51] | I need you to stay by my side. | 我需要你站在我这一边 |
[18:57] | I will. | 我会的 |
[19:00] | By our side. | 站在我们这一边 |
[19:03] | Where you belong. | 你属于我们这一边 |
[19:07] | She is what’s most important now. | 现在她才是最重要的 |
[19:32] | How’s Vesemir? | 维瑟米尔怎么样 |
[19:34] | Stable. | 稳定了 |
[19:36] | But shaken. | 但是很震惊 |
[19:38] | What I can’t figure is, | 我想不通的是 |
[19:40] | what would a mage want with Vesemir? | 一个术士为什么要对付维瑟米尔 |
[19:45] | Well, why don’t we ask the expert? | 为什么不问问专家呢 |
[19:48] | What business could one of your kind have here, | 你们这种术士为什么会来这里 |
[19:52] | Merigold? | 梅利葛德 |
[19:53] | That bastard is not one of my kind. | 那个王八蛋和我不是一路的 |
[19:58] | Oh, fuck me. | 真他妈的 |
[19:59] | I was only poking. I didn’t mean nothing by it. | 我是开玩笑 没别的意思 |
[20:05] | Fire magic is off-limits for us. | 我们禁止使用火魔法 |
[20:09] | Whoever he is, he’s not working for the Brotherhood. | 不论他是谁 他都不是兄弟会的人 |
[20:11] | If you say so. | 随你怎么说 |
[20:13] | And I don’t think Vesemir is what he was after. | 我觉得维瑟米尔不是他的目标 |
[20:17] | Well, at least he left empty-handed. | 至少他空手而归了 |
[20:21] | Fuck… | 妈的 |
[20:28] | You’re sure it contains her blood? | 你确定这里面是她的血吗 |
[20:36] | This wasn’t part of our arrangement. | 我们之前可没说这个 |
[20:38] | We arranged for you to bring me the girl. | 我们说好让你把女孩带给我 |
[20:41] | You fucked that up. | 你没办成 |
[20:43] | Here we are, then. | 来了 |
[20:46] | Oh, dear. What– | 噢 亲爱的 |
[20:48] | Get out. | 出去 |
[20:56] | I was saying, it’s a work in progress. | 我的意思是办成这件事要有一个过程 |
[20:59] | But… | 但是 |
[21:01] | perhaps the terms of our deal can be updated? | 也许我们的合作条件可以更新一下 |
[21:04] | What do you want? | 你想怎么样 |
[21:05] | -To meet your employer. | 见你的老板 |
[21:08] | My lord is a private man. | 我的主人不喜欢抛头露面 |
[21:10] | Why should you give two shits about meeting him? | 你他妈为什么要见他 |
[21:12] | He seemed like a man with vision. | 他似乎是有远见的人 |
[21:14] | I’d like to help him see it through. | 我想帮助他看清局势 |
[21:16] | What’s that old saying? | 老话怎么说来着 |
[21:19] | Better to be at the right hand of the devil than in his path. | 宁助鬼 不挡鬼 |
[21:22] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我试试看 |
[21:26] | Now…you expect to get out of that temple with the rest of your face intact? | 想要保住你另外半张脸 从神殿全身而退的话 |
[21:35] | -You’ll need a crew.Hmm. | 那你就需要一些帮手 |
[21:37] | I know some particularly savage brothers. | 我认识一些特别野蛮的兄弟 |
[22:18] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:26] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[22:40] | You’re lucky the trap’s broken. | 你很幸运 陷阱坏了 |
[22:42] | Usually, it shoots 20-inch metal spikes out the studs. | 否则会射出许多50厘米长的金属钉 |
[22:48] | Got a hawker a few nights ago. | 几天前夜里来了一个小贩 |
[22:51] | I can still hear his screams. | 他的尖叫声至今犹在耳边 |
[22:55] | -That’s, uh… that’s chilling.-Yeah. | -太恐怖了 -是啊 |
[23:00] | -I take it you are Ellis Codringher. | 你应该就是埃利斯·柯德林格吧 |
[23:02] | Mm, mm. | 正是 |
[23:04] | -My name is Istredd.Mmm? | 我叫伊斯崔德 |
[23:07] | So this is Hen Gedymdeith’s Elves and Humans? | 这就是 亨·格迪米狄斯的《精灵与人类》 |
[23:10] | All copies were thought lost. | 原以为全都失传了 |
[23:12] | Yeah, well, | 嗯 |
[23:13] | we have a great number of lost works of literature and texts here. | 这里有很多失传的文学作品和典籍 |
[23:20] | That’s one reason why our services come at a premium. | 这是我们服务收费高的原因之一 |
[23:24] | Now, you were saying you are in need of… | 你刚才说你需要 |
[23:28] | Yes, um… | 对 |
[23:31] | I need information. | 我需要信息 |
[23:32] | Oh, right, oh. Information. Mmm. | 噢 对 信息 |
[23:37] | Uh, information is power. | 信息就是力量 |
[23:41] | And in the wrong hands, it can be a weapon. | 落入坏人之手 就可能成为武器 |
[23:44] | Tell me, are you acting on behalf of Stregobor? | 告诉我 你是不是代表斯崔葛布而来 |
[23:50] | Don’t lie to me. | 别骗我 |
[23:52] | No, I’m not. | 不是 |
[23:54] | And… | 还有 |
[23:56] | how do you know who I am? | 你怎么知道我是谁 |
[23:58] | We know lots of things. | 我们知道很多事 |
[24:00] | -We? | 我们 |
[24:04] | -This is Fenn? | 这是芬恩 |
[24:08] | I’m Fenn. | 我是芬恩 |
[24:10] | The cat’s Esmeralda. | 这只猫名叫埃斯梅拉达 |
[24:13] | What kind of information are you looking for? | 你要找什么信息 |
[24:17] | Well, uh… | 这个嘛 |
[24:18] | I’ve heard a great many things about you both, | 久仰两位大名 |
[24:21] | namely… | 具体而言就是 |
[24:22] | you’re who to ask, uh…sensitive questions. | 听说敏感问题问你们最合适 |
[24:26] | Sensitive questions are our favorite. | 我们最喜欢敏感问题了 |
[24:29] | -They come very expensive. Very expensive! | -不过很贵 -很贵 |
[24:32] | Well, I need to know what a witcher,a monolith, and a mysterious girl | 我想知道一个猎魔人 一块巨石碑以及一个神秘女孩 |
[24:37] | have to do with Nilfgaard. | 与尼弗迦德有什么关系 |
[24:45] | well | 那好吧 |
[24:50] | Will this do? | 这些够了吧 |
[24:55] | These are Nilfgaardian marks. | 是尼弗迦德马克 |
[24:59] | Do you work for them? | 你是他们的人 |
[25:01] | Does it matter? | 这重要吗 |
[25:02] | Only that it makes you more… interesting. | 这只会使你更你有趣 |
[25:10] | The girl is Cirilla of Cintra. | 那女孩是辛特拉的希瑞菈 |
[25:14] | And how do you know that? | 你怎么知道 |
[25:17] | Like I told you, | 我跟你说了 |
[25:19] | we know lots of things. | 我们知道很多事 |
[25:22] | – So do you work here or something? – Me? Um… | -你是在这里工作吗 -我 |
[25:25] | I’m a historian. In training. | 我是一名历史学者 还在受训 |
[25:28] | You’ll need this to begin your studies. | 你需要这个才能开始学习 |
[25:32] | Is this the orbuculum? | 这就是水晶球 |
[25:35] | -What does it do, exactly? | 它具体有什么作用 |
[25:38] | I– I’m not sure. | 我也不清楚 |
[25:40] | Not much of a historian. | 那还敢说自己是历史学者 |
[25:43] | Well– well, that’s a tool for mages. | 这是术士使用的器具 |
[25:48] | Uh… I don’t want to brag, but my tool is… bigger. | 我不想吹嘘 但是我的器具更大 |
[25:53] | And much more powerful. | 而且强大得多 |
[26:00] | Uh… Knowledge. | 我是说知识 |
[26:01] | Like this book. It– it’s about all sorts of amazing things, | 就像这本书 里面有各种奇妙的东西 |
[26:04] | like, um… | 比如说 |
[26:06] | did you know that some | 你知道吗 |
[26:07] | oneiromancers can relive past events just by looking at a painting? | 解梦术士只看一眼图画 就能重现过去的事件 |
[26:10] | Or, and– and this is my favorite, | 而我最喜欢的是 |
[26:12] | there’s a myth about a long-lost tower somewhere on the Continent that | 有一个神话 传说大陆某处的一座失落已久的塔 |
[26:15] | used to connect to the Isle– | 曾经连接 |
[26:16] | -Sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:20] | Your big old tool almost broke my toe. | 你又老又大的器具 差点把我的脚趾砸断了 |
[26:29] | Thank you for walking me here. | 谢谢你带我来这里 |
[26:31] | I’m going to go and practice now. | 我现在去练习了 |
[26:36] | Whatever this is. | 管它这是什么呢 |
[26:43] | Find me. | 找到我 |
[26:47] | Steal me. | 把我偷走 |
[27:00] | Oh. Uh, can I help you? | 噢 有什么事吗 |
[27:02] | No. No, I was– I was just admiring the architecture. | 没事 我在欣赏建筑 |
[27:04] | Oh. It’s beautiful, isn’t it? | 噢 很美 是吧 |
[27:33] | Fuck. | 操 |
[27:45] | Be with you in a minute, Ciri. | 我马上就来 希瑞 |
[28:11] | How is this possible? | 怎么可能呢 |
[28:13] | I don’t care. | 我不管 |
[28:34] | Geralt, do you know what to do with this? | 杰洛特 你知道这东西怎么用吗 |
[28:36] | -Sorry.Ciri. | -对不起 -希瑞 |
[28:37] | – Sorry. | 对不起 |
[28:38] | – This is my… | 这是我的 |
[28:41] | uh, dear friend. | 好朋友 |
[28:44] | Dear friend? | 好朋友 |
[28:49] | This is Yennefer. | 这是叶妮芙 |
[28:52] | You’re Yennefer? | 你是叶妮芙 |
[28:54] | And you must be his… | 那你一定是他的 |
[28:57] | Child Surprise. | 意外之子 |
[29:08] | Fucking pointies think they can join our ranks. | 他妈的尖耳朵以为能和我们平起平坐 |
[29:11] | Fringilla’s lost her mind. | 芙琳吉拉疯了 |
[29:13] | Thank the gods you came back when you did. | 感谢诸神 幸好你回来了 |
[29:15] | The elves have endured much, and Nilfgaard has given them a haven. | 精灵受了不少苦 尼弗迦德给了他们一个避风港 |
[29:19] | Loyalty seems an easy return on the investment. | 我们的投资看来很容易 就可以获得忠诚的回报 |
[29:22] | Loyalty to whom? | 对谁忠诚 |
[29:24] | This isn’t the White Flame’s doing, you know? | 这不是白色火焰的意思 |
[29:26] | This is all Fringilla. | 这都是芙琳吉拉的意思 |
[29:29] | You hold your sword like this. Yes, like this. | 这样握剑 就像这样 |
[29:32] | That? Yes? Like this. | 好吗 就像这样 |
[29:33] | So when they come with an attack… Hah! | 这样他们进攻的时候就可以 |
[29:38] | Ready to defend yourself, yes? Good! | 准备好自卫了吗 很好 |
[29:40] | Perhaps a proper demonstration | 也许好好地展示一下 |
[29:41] | would help your ward? | 对你的徒弟会有所帮助 |
[29:45] | -You don’t have to fight him, Dara. Not fighting. | -你不用跟他打 达拉 -我们不打 |
[29:48] | We’re all on the same side. | 我们都站在同一边 |
[29:51] | -Don’t you remember? | 你不记得了吗 |
[29:54] | Come! | 来吧 |
[29:59] | Trust yourself. | 相信自己 |
[30:07] | Come. | 来 |
[30:26] | -You fight like fairies! -Impossible! | -你打起来就像仙子一样 -不可能 |
[30:29] | -Your kind killed them all. Filavandrel! | -因为都被你们杀了 -菲拉凡德芮 |
[30:32] | The baby, it’s early! | 宝宝要早产了 |
[30:35] | -You’re a lucky human. | 幸运的人类 |
[30:48] | You really expect me to believe that unicorns exist? | 你真觉得我会相信世上有独角兽 |
[30:51] | Of course they do. | 当然有 |
[30:53] | I used to own a stuffed one. | 我以前有一个独角兽布娃娃 |
[30:55] | Until it broke. | 后来坏了 |
[30:56] | Under mysterious circumstances. | 在神秘的情况之下 |
[31:01] | Well, I’d love to see one some day. | 好吧 真希望有一天能见到 |
[31:04] | You’d be in rare company. | 没几个人能见到 |
[31:06] | They only approach those who are pure of heart. | 独角兽只会接近心灵纯洁的人 |
[31:10] | Which reminds me, | 这让我不禁想问 |
[31:12] | how did you get your hands on one? | 你怎么会接触到呢 |
[31:14] | Good sir! | 尊敬的先生 |
[31:15] | I’m a beacon of purity. | 我是纯洁的灯塔 |
[31:24] | How…did you survive in Sodden? | 索登之役 你是怎么活下来的 |
[31:29] | I almost didn’t. | 差点就没命了 |
[31:30] | I’m one of the lucky ones. | 我比较幸运 |
[31:31] | Depending on your definition of luck. | 看你怎么定义幸运了 |
[31:36] | Well, Geralt says you’re the most powerful mage he’s ever known. | 杰洛特说你是他所知的最强的术士 |
[31:41] | Well, that’s nice of him. | 多谢他的夸奖 |
[31:45] | You’re staying here to heal? | 你要留在这里疗伤 |
[31:48] | Have you been injured or something? | 你受伤了吗 |
[31:50] | Of course not. | 当然没有 |
[31:51] | Monsters ceased biting and clawing ten years ago. | 十年前怪物就不咬不抓了 |
[31:54] | But what about you? | 你呢 |
[31:57] | I crossed paths with another of your, uh… | 我遇见了你的另一个 |
[32:00] | dear friends. | 好朋友 |
[32:04] | He told me what happened at Aretuza. | 他跟我说了在艾瑞图萨发生的事 |
[32:07] | Is that why you’re here? | 所以你来了这里 |
[32:09] | Hiding from the Brotherhood? | 躲着兄弟会 |
[32:13] | Yes. | 是的 |
[32:16] | It’s been a difficult few months. | 这几个月很不容易 |
[32:19] | But things finally seem to be turning a corner. | 但是情况似乎终于有了转机 |
[32:26] | I… dreamed about you once. | 我有一次梦见过你 |
[32:30] | Before I even knew you existed. | 当时我还不知道你的存在 |
[32:33] | Dreams are powerful omens. | 梦是强大的征兆 |
[32:37] | Perhaps we were meant to find each other. | 也许我们注定要找到对方 |
[32:50] | I’m going to go to bed. | 我去睡觉了 |
[32:53] | Maybe I can…dream about how to work this thing. | 也许我能梦见怎么用这东西 |
[32:58] | This place is a maze. I’ll walk you. | 这地方就像迷宫一样 我带你去 |
[33:02] | No, it’s– it’s all right. | 不用 没事的 |
[33:04] | I can, uh…find my way. | 我能找到路 |
[33:15] | – Come on! Push! – Come on! | -加把劲 用力 -加把劲 |
[33:19] | Come on, push. | 用力 |
[33:22] | -Come on. | 加把劲 |
[33:23] | Ok | 好 |
[33:25] | -You can do this. | 你行的 |
[33:26] | All I want is for this baby to live. | 我只想要这个宝宝活下来 |
[33:29] | To have a life. | 有自己的人生 |
[33:31] | All you have to do is push. | 你只要用力就行 |
[33:34] | -Push! -Do it again. | -用力 -再来 |
[33:35] | -Come on. | 加把劲 |
[33:40] | -That’s it. It’s over. | 行了 |
[33:44] | She isn’t breathing. | 她没有呼吸 |
[33:46] | Quick! | 快 |
[33:47] | Come on, little one. Come on. | 小家伙 加油 |
[33:53] | -Come on.What’s going on? | 加油 |
[33:55] | -What is it? Sh, sh, sh. It’s okay. | 怎么了 |
[33:57] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:03] | -Oh! – Why isn’t she crying? | 她怎么不哭 |
[34:05] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:07] | Come on. | 加油 |
[34:08] | -What’s– what’s going on? Shh, it’s okay. | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[34:10] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 |
[34:13] | -Come on. | 加油 |
[34:42] | How? How, how, how? Was it dark magic? Necromancy? What? | 怎么回事 是黑魔法吗 死灵术 |
[34:45] | No magic. | 不是魔法 |
[34:47] | -Just warmth.-Just warmth.Oh! | 只是给了她温暖 |
[35:04] | A new elf was born this night. | 今天晚上诞生了一个精灵 |
[35:22] | Geralt know you’re out roaming my halls unsupervised? | 杰洛特知道 你一个人在我的会堂里到处走吗 |
[35:28] | Does he need to know? | 需要他知道吗 |
[35:34] | What’s all this for? | 这是干什么 |
[35:37] | To welcome late stragglers who seek refuge. | 欢迎寻求庇护的掉队者 |
[35:41] | And sometimes, I… | 有时候 |
[35:44] | I light them to remember those I’ve lost. | 我点燃蜡烛以纪念逝者 |
[35:50] | Can I help? | 我可以帮忙吗 |
[35:53] | Of course. | 当然可以 |
[36:02] | To Myrrha. | 敬米尔菈 |
[36:12] | For Roach. | 敬洛奇 |
[36:23] | For Mousesack. | 敬莫斯萨克 |
[36:26] | Mousesack? | 莫斯萨克 |
[36:30] | Who is that? | 是谁 |
[36:32] | He, um… | 他 |
[36:35] | he died trying to protect me. | 他为保护我而死 |
[36:39] | Then he must have loved you very much. | 那他一定非常爱你 |
[36:46] | Yes. | 是的 |
[36:48] | I just…wish he would have told me what I am. | 要是他把我的真实身份告诉我就好了 |
[36:56] | Not one of them did. | 他们一个都没说 |
[37:00] | Not until Geralt. | 幸亏有了杰洛特 |
[37:04] | Sometimes, our elders set out to protect us, | 有时候长辈是为了保护我们 |
[37:07] | not knowing our strength. | 但却不知道我们的力量 |
[37:12] | -My grandmother was strong.Hmm! | 我外婆很坚强 |
[37:15] | Brave. | 勇敢 |
[37:17] | Never hid from anything. | 遇事从不躲避 |
[37:22] | She loved me more than anything. | 她爱我胜过一切 |
[37:27] | But she hated elves. | 但是她憎恨精灵 |
[37:33] | Hatred is an endless circle of fear and desperation. | 仇恨是恐惧和绝望的无限循环 |
[37:39] | And who can tell which came first? | 谁都不知道哪一样先来 |
[37:43] | Perhaps your grandmother’s hypocrisy was rooted in something honest? | 也许你外婆的虚伪 是源于某些真诚的东西 |
[37:50] | A desire to protect you. | 为了保护你 |
[37:55] | -Well, she did a shit job of that. | 这件事她可做得太烂了 |
[37:59] | Your true power resides in more than your blood, | 你真正的力量不只在于你的血液之中 |
[38:04] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[38:06] | With the right guidance, | 如果有正确的指导 |
[38:08] | you may have the ability to break this cycle of hatred, | 你也许能够打破仇恨的循环 |
[38:13] | once and for all. | 永远打破 |
[38:16] | Do you really believe that? | 你真觉得是这样吗 |
[38:19] | Remains to be seen. | 我们拭目以待 |
[38:24] | Only a hundred more candles to go. | 只剩下100根蜡烛要点了 |
[38:26] | In… that direction. | 在那个方向 |
[38:34] | What am I supposed to do with this thing? | 这东西我该怎么用 |
[38:37] | I can’t figure it out. | 我想不出来 |
[38:39] | Geralt believes in you. | 杰洛特对你有信心 |
[38:44] | I do too. | 我也一样 |
[39:22] | Yes. Our little love. | 是啊 我们的小宝贝 |
[39:32] | Come on! | 来 |
[39:36] | Have you ever seen anything like this before? | 你见过这种场景吗 |
[39:40] | So joyous. | 充满欢乐 |
[39:44] | Only once. | 只见过一次 |
[39:46] | After the Usurper was overthrown and the people rose up. | 篡位者被推翻、人民起义之后 |
[39:51] | It took me a while to be freed. | 我好不容易才获得自由 |
[39:53] | And to feel anything at all, really. | 才真正有自己的感觉 |
[39:57] | And look at you now. | 看看现在的你 |
[40:00] | You gave them this. | 这是你给他们的 |
[40:03] | Hope. | 希望 |
[40:07] | But I can’t help but wonder | 但我不禁要想 |
[40:10] | what this hope will do to your alliance. | 这样的希望 对你们的结盟会产生什么影响 |
[40:14] | What happens when the elves decide they can | 如果精灵认为 可以自己开枝散叶、繁荣发展 |
[40:17] | repopulate on their own, | 不需要尼弗迦德的帮助 |
[40:19] | without Nilfgaard’s help? | 那会怎么样 |
[40:25] | I hope…I’m wrong. | 希望是我想错了 |
[40:33] | Truly. | 真的 |
[40:37] | The White Flame wrote you. | 白色火焰给你写信了 |
[40:44] | How soon should we expect him? | 他什么时候来 |
[40:49] | Any day now. | 随时会到 |
[40:52] | They will take it. | 他们会拿走它 |
[40:55] | -First your power. | 先是你的法力 |
[40:57] | Then your freedom. | 然后是你的自由 |
[41:02] | Did you think about me after Caingorn? | 坎恭恩一别之后 你有没有想起过我 |
[41:07] | From time to time. | 时不时会想 |
[41:10] | I fantasized about you quite a bit. | 我经常幻想你的事 |
[41:14] | That a golem was ripping my insides out? | 幻想魔像把我的内脏扯出来 |
[41:15] | No, that your head was torn off by one. | 不 是把你的头拧下来 |
[41:27] | You hurt me. | 你伤了我的心 |
[41:30] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:34] | You weren’t alone in your pain. | 痛苦的不只是你 |
[41:38] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:41] | What changed your mind about claiming the girl? | 你怎么改变想法又要了这个女孩 |
[41:44] | You seemed so certain it was a mistake back then. | 你当时似乎很确信这是一个错误 |
[41:47] | Many things changed my mind. | 许多事改变了我的想法 |
[41:51] | You among them. | 其中包括你 |
[41:57] | I ran into Jaskier. | 我遇见了亚斯克尔 |
[41:59] | In Oxenfurt. | 在牛堡 |
[42:01] | -He was in some trouble. | 他当时遇到了麻烦 |
[42:03] | What kind of trouble? | 什么麻烦 |
[42:04] | This fire fucker was after him. | 有一个用火的混蛋要抓他 |
[42:06] | A mage. I don’t know who he was. | 是一个术士 我不知道他是谁 |
[42:09] | He was looking for information. About you. | 他想要查你的事 |
[42:17] | He’s looking for Ciri. | 他想找希瑞 |
[42:18] | Why? What is she to him? | 为什么 他找希瑞干什么 |
[42:25] | Yen, | 阿叶 |
[42:26] | your heart has been beating fast this whole time. | 你的心一直跳得很快 |
[42:30] | You’re nervous. | 你很紧张 |
[42:34] | So? | 所以呢 |
[42:38] | Why are you here? | 你为什么来这里 |
[42:42] | I have some wounds that refuse to heal. | 我有一些伤口拒绝愈合 |
[42:50] | You still want to have a child? | 你还是想有一个孩子 |
[42:54] | No, it’s…it’s different this time. | 不 这次不一样 |
[42:58] | Well, let’s hope it’s different for the both of us. | 希望对我们俩都是如此 |
[43:03] | I need to find Ciri. | 我得去找希瑞 |
[43:14] | Uh… | 拜托 |
[43:17] | Maybe there isn’t any riddle after all. | 也许根本没有谜题 |
[43:21] | Some kings build statues to their vanity. | 国王们为了虚荣建造雕像 |
[43:24] | Maybe the Emperor Emhyr collects monoliths. | 也许恩希尔皇帝收集巨石碑 |
[43:27] | He could want Cirilla to have a legitimate claim to Cintra. | 他可能希望希瑞菈 合法地继承辛特拉的王位 |
[43:33] | -Unrelated facts.Hmm. | 几个不相关的事实 |
[43:35] | Yes.God, it’s probably pure coincidence | 对 神啊 大概纯粹是巧合 |
[43:38] | that Emhyr wants the princess with the secret power to | 公主拥有砸碎巨石碑的秘密法力 |
[43:42] | shatter monoliths for her claim to a throne that he already took by force. | 恩希尔想要抓公主 让她坐上自己抢来的王位 |
[43:48] | -Hmm.You know, Fenn, | 芬恩 |
[43:49] | I– I’ve been thinking. | 我在想 |
[43:50] | How could we get answers faster? | 我们怎么才能更快地得出答案呢 |
[43:55] | More sarcasm. | 多一些挖苦讽刺 |
[44:01] | There’s a gene that keeps showing up in Cintran genealogy records, | 辛特拉家谱中有一个基因反复出现 |
[44:05] | -but I’ve never heard of it. | 但我从没听过 |
[44:06] | Uh– Spell it. | 怎么拼的 |
[44:08] | It’s, uh… | 是 |
[44:22] | -Cod, get the scroll.Hmm? Get the scroll. | 柯德 把那个卷轴拿来 |
[44:26] | -Right. Uh… -So, um… | 好的 |
[44:27] | -This one… Hm? -It was the– | 这个 |
[44:29] | It looks like mostly women have it. | 似乎主要是女性有 |
[44:32] | Do you think it’s a– a misnomer, or… | 你说会不会是写错了 |
[44:35] | some kind of illness they’re trying to conceal? | 还是某种他们想要隐藏的疾病 |
[44:42] | “And when the humans proved hostile, | 精灵发现人类怀有敌意 |
[44:46] | bringing death and destruction, | 带来死亡和毁灭 |
[44:48] | multiplying and infesting their lands, | 不断地繁殖并侵占他们的土地 |
[44:50] | the elves built a weapon… | 于是制造了一件武器 |
[44:54] | to destroy them.” | 以毁灭人类” |
[44:58] | -Paerhabyn means weapon.Hmm. | Paerhabyn的意思是武器 |
[45:02] | But this is praethyn, | 但这上面写的是praethyn |
[45:04] | which is more like draethyn. | 更像是 |
[45:08] | It’s a mistranslation. | 是翻译错了 |
[45:10] | The elves didn’t build a weapon. | 精灵没有制造武器 |
[45:13] | They built a warrior. | 而是制造了一名战士 |
[45:17] | Lara Dorren. | 劳拉·朵伦 |
[45:20] | That’s their mission. | 这是他们的任务 |
[45:22] | Cahir’s, the emperor’s… | 卡西尔 皇帝 |
[45:24] | To find her. | 都是要找她 |
[45:26] | She is the reason they came to Cintra. | 她是他们来到辛特拉的原因 |
[45:29] | The reason for all of this. | 这一切的原因 |
[45:31] | I know because I helped Ciri escape. | 我知道 因为是我帮助希瑞逃出来的 |
[45:37] | And then I lost her myself. | 然后我自己把她给弄丢了 |
[46:04] | Verily I say unto you… | 须知 |
[46:09] | the era of the sword and the ax is nigh.” | 剑与斧之时已近” |
[46:43] | Jarre? | 雅尔 |
[46:44] | -Jarre, what happened? What happened? | 雅尔 怎么了 |
[46:48] | -Are you all right? Who did this? | 你没事吧 是谁把你打成这样的 |
[46:54] | Get out. Find Geralt! | 快走 去找杰洛特 |
[46:56] | Hello, Ciri. | 你好 希瑞 |
[46:59] | It’s so nice to finally put a face to a name. | 终于见到真人了 |
[47:02] | -Have you met the Michelet brothers? | 你见过米舍莱兄弟吗 |
[47:05] | I don’t know who you are, but come any closer and you’ll regret it. | 我不知道你们是谁 但是胆敢再靠近的话 你们会后悔 |
[47:12] | I think we’ll take our chances. | 我们愿意冒这个险 |
[47:28] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[47:34] | Well, if I’d known to follow you from Oxenfurt, | 要是我知道在牛堡就该跟踪你的话 |
[47:36] | it would’ve saved me a spy mission to Kaer Morhen. | 就省得我多跑一趟凯尔·莫罕打探了 |
[47:39] | Nice scar, shithead. | 伤疤不错 笨蛋 |
[47:40] | Fire fucker? | 用火的混蛋 |
[47:41] | Unfortunately, yes. | 很不幸 就是他 |
[47:44] | Take Ciri. | 带希瑞走 |
[47:46] | I’ll find you afterwards. | 之后我会找到你们 |
[47:48] | Come on. | 走 |
[48:03] | There’s no way out. | 没有出路 |
[48:38] | What do we do? | 我们怎么办 |
[48:40] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[48:41] | Most powerful mage Geralt’s ever known? Right. | 杰洛特所知的最强的术士 果然强 |
[48:44] | It’s complicated. | 说来话长 |
[49:15] | This thing senses magic. | 这东西能感应到魔法 |
[49:18] | And it isn’t mine. | 这不是我的 |
[49:23] | Which means you need to get us out of here. | 也就是说要由你来把我们救出去 |
[49:29] | -How? I’ll teach you the first thing I learned. | -怎么做 -我会教你我学到的第一课 |
[49:39] | Repeat after me. | 跟着我说 |
[49:42] | I’m afraid. | 我害怕 |
[49:44] | Ciri, we have to try. | 希瑞 我们得试试 |
[49:51] | Lesson number one. | 第一课 |
[49:52] | See the outcome, | 看见结果 |
[49:54] | make it happen. | 让它实现 |
[50:19] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[50:21] | Yen! | 阿叶 |
[50:24] | Stop. | 别走 |
[50:27] | I wish I could. | 我也希望可以不走 |
[50:45] | -Well, you did it. | 你成功了 |
[50:48] | Where the bloody hell are we? | 我们这他妈是在哪儿啊 |
[50:59] | I need to tell you something. | 我得跟你说一件事 |
[51:05] | You should know, the– the vial… | 应该让你知道 那个小瓶 |
[51:09] | the mutagen… | 诱变剂 |
[51:11] | It’s gone. | 不见了 |
[51:16] | And there’s somewhere I need to go. | 我得去一个地方 |
[51:24] | Goodbye, Vesemir. | 再见 维瑟米尔 |
[51:36] | “And when the babe was born, a field of feainnewedd sprung up.” | 婴儿出生时 一片太阳之子冒了出来 |
[51:41] | “And Lara Dorren drew her last breath,crying, | 劳拉·朵伦用最后一口气喊道 |
[51:45] | ‘Know this.'” | 要知道 |
[51:48] | “‘My curse will hound your descendants unto the tenth generation.'” | 我的诅咒将跟随你的子孙 直到第十代 |
[51:53] | “‘Until the columns of time and space tremble | 直到时空之柱颤抖 |
[51:57] | and open for my people.'” | 并向我的族人敞开 |
[51:59] | “‘Then my vengeance will be born again.'” | 届时我的复仇将重生’” |
[52:03] | What? Calanthe hid her elven bloodline | 什么 卡兰瑟隐藏自己的精灵血统 |
[52:07] | because she knew what lurked in it? | 因为她知道其中潜伏着什么 |
[52:09] | A generational weapon. | 一件传代武器 |
[52:27] | Triss. | 特莉丝 |
[52:30] | What are you doing here? | 你怎么来这里了 |
[52:31] | I am loyal to you, Tissaia. | 我对你忠心耿耿 蒂莎娅 |
[52:33] | No matter what’s happening here at Aretuza, this is… | 不论艾瑞图萨这里在发生什么事 |
[52:35] | -It’s bigger than that. | 这件事都更加重大 |
[52:38] | What is wrong? | 出什么事了 |
[52:40] | I know for a fact | 我很清楚 |
[52:42] | a drop of her blood could change the world. | 一滴她的血就可能改变世界 |
[52:46] | In the wrong hands, | 如果落入坏人手中 |
[52:48] | she will destroy it. | 她会毁掉世界 |