时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:13] | Redanian crowns. | 瑞达尼亚克朗 |
[00:15] | Melitele, | 梅里泰莉 |
[00:18] | I have failed you. | 我辜负了你 |
[00:22] | Forgive me. | 请原谅我 |
[00:24] | These men were after Ciri. | 这些人是来抓希瑞的 |
[00:31] | My weapons? | 我的武器在哪里 |
[00:34] | I need to find her. | 我得找到她 |
[00:37] | You need to let me take care of your wound. | 你得让我帮你处理伤口 |
[00:51] | How did it break? | 这怎么坏了 |
[00:56] | She does that to things. | 她可会破坏东西了 |
[00:59] | If what you say about that girl’s power is true, | 如果那个女孩的法力果真如你所说 |
[01:04] | you can’t help her. | 那你帮不了她 |
[01:06] | Ah, I’ll find my own weapons. | 我会找到自己的武器 |
[01:07] | What I mean is, | 我的意思是 |
[01:10] | Ciri needs more than you can give her now. | 希瑞现在需要的东西是你给不了的 |
[01:13] | I swore to protect her! | 我发过誓会保护她! |
[01:17] | Nenneke, | 南尼克 |
[01:19] | I will not sit back and wait | 现在已经有变节术士来害她 |
[01:22] | for something worse than a rogue mage and his agenda to happen to her. | 我不会坐视事态进一步恶化 |
[01:25] | Do you believe Yennefer means to harm the girl? | 你真的认为叶妮芙 想要伤害那个女孩吗 |
[01:32] | I wish Yennefer knew of the balance you spoke of. | 我希望叶妮芙像你一样知轻重 |
[01:38] | More than you know, I wish it. | 我从心底里希望是这样 |
[01:42] | But I learned my lesson about Yennefer and wishes. | 但我已经在叶妮芙身上吃过教训 空有希望是没用的 |
[01:46] | Sometimes, we assume the worst | 有时候我们做最坏的打算 |
[01:50] | because we fear to hope. | 原因是害怕希望 |
[01:56] | How… can I help you? | 我能怎么帮你 |
[02:04] | I need you to open a portal. | 我需要你开一个传送门 |
[02:17] | Zola. | 左拉 |
[02:19] | You’ve been here before? | 你以前来过这里 |
[02:21] | The woman who lives here, she took me in. She was kind to me. | 住在这里的女人收留了我 她对我很好 |
[02:26] | The dream, when I first heard your name, | 我第一次在梦里听到你的名字 |
[02:29] | was in this house. | 当时我就是在这个屋子里 |
[02:32] | Same day Geralt found me. | 杰洛特找到我的那天 |
[02:34] | That’s why the portal took us here. It felt safe. | 所以传送门把我们带来了这里 它觉得这里安全 |
[02:38] | Should I try again? Get us back to Geralt? | 要不我再试一次 把我们送回杰洛特身边 |
[02:40] | No. That was impressive, but no. | 不要 刚才你很厉害 但是不要了 |
[02:43] | -Let’s keep our insides on the inside. – | 我们保命要紧 |
[02:46] | -Where are they now? -They must have left. | -他们现在在哪里 -一定是离开了 |
[02:50] | The battle at Sodden was close. Maybe they fled. | 索登之役就是在附近打的 也许他们逃走了 |
[02:53] | -Maybe. | 也许吧 |
[03:03] | Fire fucker. | 用火的混蛋 |
[03:07] | Come on. | 来 |
[03:15] | No. | 不可能 |
[03:19] | No. | 不可能 |
[03:21] | I left months ago. | 我几个月前就离开了 |
[03:25] | Nobody knew I was here. Nobody. | 没人知道我来过这里 谁都不知道 |
[03:30] | Nobody even knows I’m alive. | 甚至根本没人知道我还活着 |
[03:34] | Except… | 除非 |
[03:38] | Do you think he works for Nilfgaard? | 你说他会不会是尼弗迦德的人 |
[03:42] | What if he’s got Geralt? | 要是杰洛特落在他手里呢 |
[03:45] | Geralt’s strong. | 杰洛特很强 |
[03:46] | He’ll have held his own. | 他会保护好自己 |
[03:48] | You don’t sound sure, Yennefer. | 你的口吻不太确定 叶妮芙 |
[03:50] | If Nilfgaard’s got him, if… | 如果杰洛特落在尼弗迦德手里 |
[03:53] | they’ll have kept Geralt alive to help track you down. | 他们为了追踪你也会留着杰洛特的命 |
[03:57] | -They’ll hold him to lure you there. -Where? | -他们会用他把你引过去 -引去哪里 |
[04:01] | Their nearest outpost. | 他们最近的前哨站 |
[04:05] | Cintra. | 辛特拉 |
[04:10] | I’ve fantasized about going back. | 我幻想过回去 |
[04:15] | Finding the Black Knight and shoving my sword through his throat | 找到黑骑士 用我的剑刺穿他的喉咙 |
[04:20] | until his feathers are soaked in blood. | 直到他的羽毛浸满鲜血 |
[04:30] | Geralt wouldn’t want me to go. | 杰洛特不会想让我去 |
[04:34] | He’d want me to avoid danger. | 他会要我躲避危险 |
[04:39] | Geralt will hold out as long as he can. | 杰洛特会抵挡到最后一刻 |
[04:43] | We must go to Cintra. Together. | 我们必须一起去辛特拉 |
[04:50] | Yennefer, wait! | 叶妮芙 等一下! |
[04:53] | You’ve seen what happens to people who try to help me. | 帮助我的人是什么下场 你也看到了 |
[04:56] | I have to go alone. | 我得独自去 |
[04:58] | Ciri, I’m not leaving your side. | 希瑞 我不会抛下你 |
[05:01] | If anything were to happen to you, Geralt would never forgive me. | 万一你出事 杰洛特永远不会原谅我 |
[05:10] | We must hurry. | 我们必须赶紧上路 |
[05:12] | That’s right. | 这就对了 |
[05:14] | Bring her. | 带上她 |
[05:22] | Chaos will be yours. | 混沌能量将属于你 |
[05:41] | You have far too many clothes on. | 你穿的衣服也太多了 |
[05:44] | Come back to bed. | 回床上来 |
[05:53] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[05:54] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[06:09] | You’re my partner. | 你是我的搭档 |
[06:12] | You can tell me if something’s wrong. | 如果有问题 你可以跟我说 |
[06:17] | Our new position of authority means new responsibilities. | 我们的新职位意味着新责任 |
[06:21] | I don’t want to burden you. | 我不希望拖累你 |
[06:23] | Our new position of authority doesn’t change the fact that I love you. | 我们的新职位 不会改变我爱你这个事实 |
[06:30] | Your pain is my pain. | 你的痛就是我的痛 |
[06:35] | We have an unexpected visitor. | 我们有一位不速之客 |
[06:40] | Hmm. Who? | 谁 |
[06:43] | Dijkstra. | 迪杰斯特拉 |
[06:45] | Redania must be up to something. | 瑞达尼亚一定有所图谋 |
[06:50] | How can you be sure that Redania has implanted a spy? | 你怎么能肯定 瑞达尼亚安插了一名间谍 |
[06:53] | Because it’s what I would have done. | 因为换作是我也会这么做 |
[06:55] | First it was elves, then half-breeds. | 先是精灵 然后是混血 |
[06:58] | Now spouses, sympathizers,pouring through our gates daily, | 现在连伴侣和支持者 都每天涌入我们的城门 |
[07:01] | virtually unchecked. | 几乎不检查 |
[07:02] | A gift-wrapped opportunity courtesy of you. | 这是你双手奉上的一份大礼 |
[07:04] | We need to rebuild our army. | 我们需要重建军队 |
[07:07] | Yes. I agree. | 对 没错 |
[07:09] | But let’s do it wisely. | 但是方法要明智 |
[07:11] | If we bring outsiders into the fold, we must ensure their allegiance. | 我们引入外人 必须确保其忠诚 |
[07:14] | Half of the elves did not muster for training this morning. | 一半精灵今天早上没有参加训练 |
[07:17] | The celebration of the child’s birth went late into the night. | 孩子出生的庆典昨夜很晚才结束 |
[07:20] | Oh, grand. We’re larding up with pointies | 非常好 我们要招募的这些尖耳朵 |
[07:22] | who can’t hold their drink or can’t follow orders. | 要不就酗酒 要不就不服从命令 |
[07:24] | -I will talk to them. -You are not their commander. | -我会和他们谈 -你不是他们的指挥官 |
[07:33] | She should remember that. | 她应当牢记这一点 |
[07:42] | -Fringilla, he’s right. – | 芙琳吉拉 他说得对 |
[07:44] | The generals, they know this is unsustainable, | 将军们知道这是不可持续的 |
[07:46] | and Emhyr arrives tomorrow. | 而且恩希尔明天就要到了 |
[07:47] | I will not have him met with chaos and insubordination. | 我不能让他看到 这种混乱和抗命的局面 |
[07:50] | I said | 我说过了 |
[07:52] | I will handle it. | 我会处理好 |
[07:55] | All this talk of loyalty. | 谈了这么多忠诚的问题 |
[07:57] | Why is it the generals I am doubting the most? | 为什么那些将军 才是我最不放心的呢 |
[08:00] | Should I count you among them, Cahir? | 你是不是也和他们一样 |
[08:01] | Everything I do is in service of the White Flame. | 我所做的一切都是为了白色火焰 |
[08:03] | And what do you think I’m doing? | 难道我不是吗 |
[08:09] | Fringilla! | 芙琳吉拉! |
[08:15] | If I were against you, do you really think I would be telling you all of this? | 如果我要反你 你觉得我会和你说这些吗 |
[08:20] | What would you have me do? | 你要我怎么做 |
[08:22] | If the elves refuse to serve, | 如果精灵拒绝服役 |
[08:24] | let me deal with them. | 就让我来对付他们 |
[08:26] | The generals will respect a strong hand. | 将军们会尊重强力手段 |
[08:29] | So will Emhyr. | 恩希尔也会 |
[08:38] | You attempted to breach the castle gates. | 你试图潜入城门 |
[08:41] | I– I was looking for food. | 我是在找吃的! |
[08:42] | I’m no spy. | 我不是间谍! |
[08:45] | – Are you going to do it? Or I? – Please! | -你来还是我来 -求你了! |
[08:47] | I was just looking for something to eat! -I’ve done nothing wrong. | 我只是在找东西吃 我没做坏事! |
[08:52] | – Please, my lady! | 求你了 夫人! |
[08:54] | – For fuck’s sake. | 真他妈的! |
[08:55] | Show mercy– | 行行好吧! |
[08:56] | – – | |
[09:09] | And you call yourself a leader? | 你还自称首领 |
[09:23] | ♪ It’s been A long time traveling… ♪ | 旅途漫长 |
[09:26] | ♪ On roads that lead to nowhere ♪ | 前路迷茫 |
[09:31] | ♪ With hopes and dreams ♪ | 希望与梦想 |
[09:34] | ♪ That always rot ♪ | 总是灰飞烟灭 |
[09:41] | ♪ Sometimes it takes a prison cell ♪ | 有时需要牢狱 |
[09:45] | ♪ The tricks and tales That traitors tell ♪ | 和叛徒的把戏与甜言蜜语 |
[09:50] | ♪ To help you see that freedom ♪ | 才能让你看到 |
[09:52] | ♪ Is all you’ve got ♪ | 自由是你所拥有的一切 |
[09:59] | ♪ So lock me up ♪ | 那就把我关进牢房 |
[10:03] | ♪ And sock me up ♪ | 打得我东躲西藏 |
[10:04] | ♪ And throw away the key ♪ | 扔掉钥匙 |
[10:06] | ♪ Go fuck yourself, you whoreson… ♪ | 去你妈的 王八蛋 |
[10:09] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re through fuckin’ with me… ♪ | 因为你不想再和我烦 |
[10:11] | All together now! | 现在一起唱! |
[10:12] | ♪ And lock me up and sock me up ♪ | 把我关进牢房 打得我东躲西藏 |
[10:15] | ♪ Throw away the key! ♪ | 扔掉钥匙! |
[10:17] | ♪ Go fuck yourself, you whoreson ♪ | 去你妈的 王八蛋 |
[10:20] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re through fuckin’ with me! ♪ | 因为你不想再和我烦! |
[10:25] | -Thank you! Thank you– – | 谢谢 |
[10:26] | Sing another word,and I’ll cut your tongue out! | 再唱一个字 我就把你的舌头切掉! |
[10:30] | Rude. | 真没礼貌 |
[10:31] | Guys, your harmonies were a little pitchy. | 各位 你们的和声有点走调 |
[10:34] | Gordon, you’re amazing. | 戈登 你很棒 |
[10:37] | Talent recognizes talent.Let’s go again. Three, four… | 英雄识英雄 我们再来一次 三 四 |
[10:39] | -♪ And lock me up… ♪ | -把我关进牢房 |
[10:39] | -That’s it! I’m taking a shit. | -够了!我去拉屎 |
[10:42] | ♪ And throw away the key | ♪ 扔掉钥匙 |
[10:44] | –♪ Go fuck yourself, you whoreson… ♪ | 去你妈的 王八蛋 |
[10:46] | – – | |
[10:48] | ♪ ‘Cause you’re through fuckin’ with me ♪ | 因为你不想再和我烦 |
[10:51] | Fucking hell! You know what? We’re trying to rehearse in here! | 真他妈的!我们要排练呢! |
[10:55] | Gentlemen, I am so sorry. Give me a moment. | 先生们 真抱歉 请稍等 |
[10:57] | I need to deal with this guard’s complete lack of decorum. | 这名守卫完全不懂礼貌 我得去处理一下 |
[11:01] | Good sir, you would not know talent if I shoved it up your… Geralt. | 先生 你真不知道什么叫人才 我操 杰洛特 |
[11:10] | Fuck it. | 去他妈的 |
[11:15] | I’ve missed you too. | 我也很想念你 |
[11:16] | -What are you doing here? -No time. We need to go. | -你怎么来了 -没时间了 我们得赶紧走 |
[11:18] | -Are you sure? -Yes. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[11:20] | Last time we saw each other, you basically told me to fuck off. | 上次见面 你让我滚 |
[11:24] | Remember? And you left me on a mountain. | 还记得吗 你把我丢在了山上 |
[11:28] | Have you seen these boots? | 你看看我的靴子 |
[11:29] | I mean, I pretty much just slid all the way down that hill back to Caingorn. | 我几乎是从山上一路滑下去 回到了坎恭恩 |
[11:33] | -Jaskier– -Don’t fucking Jaskier me. | -亚斯克尔 -别他妈跟我来这一套 |
[11:35] | I’m talking to you. This is how this works. | 我在跟你说话 先听我说 |
[11:38] | I need your help. | 我需要你帮忙 |
[11:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:46] | But first… | 但是先要等一下 |
[11:48] | Gentlemen, it’s been an honor. | 先生们 认识你们是我的荣幸 |
[11:53] | What? I made new friends. Get over it. | 怎么了 我交了新朋友 接受现实吧 |
[11:57] | Jealous. | 嫉妒 |
[12:12] | These horses are no good to us dead. | 把马累死对我们没好处 |
[12:17] | The longer this takes, | 时间拖得越久 |
[12:18] | the more time I have -to think about what they’re doing to him. | 我就要花越多时间 去想他在遭受何种对待 |
[12:21] | -You two seem to have quite the bond. | 你们两个似乎感情很好 |
[12:23] | I mean, he’s a grump of the first order, | 他脾气大得很 |
[12:26] | has the social graces of a wild boar, but he’s… | 他的社交礼仪像野猪一样 但是他 |
[12:30] | He’s your protector. | 他保护你 |
[12:33] | He’s the father I never had. | 他给了我从未有过的父爱 |
[12:38] | When I’m with him, I don’t feel alone anymore. | 和他在一起的时候 我不再感到孤单 |
[12:42] | I know what you mean. | 我懂你的意思 |
[12:46] | What… | 你 |
[12:49] | what was between you and Geralt? | 你和杰洛特之间是怎么回事 |
[12:53] | Longing, | 渴望 |
[12:55] | regret, | 悔恨 |
[12:57] | hope, | 希望 |
[12:59] | and fear. | 还有恐惧 |
[13:02] | I don’t think I’ve omitted anything. | 应该没有遗漏了 |
[13:06] | So, you love him too. | 这么说你也爱他 |
[13:13] | Let’s go. | 我们继续赶路 |
[13:22] | I always loved the name Ceinwen. | 我一向很喜欢“彩雯”这个名字 |
[13:26] | -Sh, sh, sh. | 嘘 |
[13:28] | Absolutely not. | 绝对不要 |
[13:30] | I had a cousin named Ceinwen. | 我有一个表妹叫彩雯 |
[13:33] | -She ate her own hair. – | 她吃自己的头发 |
[13:34] | She’s a Fiona. | 应该叫她菲欧娜 |
[13:37] | Elegant. | 很优雅 |
[13:39] | Or Liserne. | 或者叫丽赛恩 |
[13:41] | Powerful and brave. | 强大而勇敢 |
[13:44] | -Sh, sh. Come– come here. -Thank you, Dara. | -过来 -谢谢你 达拉 |
[13:48] | -Ohh… -Sh, sh, sh, sh, sh… | 嘘 |
[13:52] | Liserne is pretty. | 丽赛恩这个名字很美 |
[13:55] | With such a wonderful distraction, | 你们忙着照顾可爱的孩子 |
[13:57] | I trust you’re unaware that your fighters failed to show this morning. | 一定不知道 你们的战士今天早上没有参加训练 |
[14:00] | -I heard. -Well, then I trust you will make sure it never happens again. | -我听说了 -那我相信你一定会确保没有下一次 |
[14:05] | One day is a hangover, | 缺勤一天是宿醉 |
[14:07] | two is sedition. | 两天就是叛乱 |
[14:09] | -Many of us have had a change of heart. | 我们之中有不少改变了想法 |
[14:11] | -Then you change it back. | 那就再改回来 |
[14:12] | I never intended to fight for Nilfgaard. | 我从来就没想为尼弗迦德而战 |
[14:16] | Francesca convinced me, | 法兰茜丝卡说服了我 |
[14:18] | but now she has given me a far better reason not to fight. | 但现在她给了我 一个更好的不参战理由 |
[14:24] | It’s time for us to rebuild. | 我们重建的时候到了 |
[14:27] | To grow strong again. | 再一次变得强大 |
[14:28] | Have you forgotten who brought that child into the world? | 你是不是忘了 是谁把这孩子带到这个世界的 |
[14:32] | -Who made Cintra safe for the elves? -We’re grateful. | -忘了是谁让精灵来辛特拉避难 -我们很感激 |
[14:34] | It’s time for us now to add to our numbers, | 我们现在应当繁衍生息 |
[14:37] | not to die in someone else’s war. | 而不是为别人的战争去死 |
[14:38] | Our war is your war. | 我们的战争也是你们的战争 |
[14:41] | Fringilla, | 芙琳吉拉 |
[14:42] | as a friend, I must ask, | 作为朋友 我必须问你 |
[14:45] | are these your words or Cahir’s? | 这些是你的意思 还是卡西尔的意思 |
[14:48] | Francesca… | 法兰茜丝卡 |
[15:01] | The bargain we struck in that hut, | 我们在小屋里达成的协议 |
[15:04] | it is working. | 正在发挥效果 |
[15:09] | You have your baby… | 你有了孩子 |
[15:12] | and I have Emhyr’s favor. | 我有了恩希尔的信任 |
[15:15] | It can all stay this way | 这一切都可以继续下去 |
[15:17] | if… | 但前提是 |
[15:19] | our bond remains strong. | 我们的关系继续保持牢不可破 |
[15:23] | As I said, | 我说了 |
[15:24] | we are friends. | 我们是朋友 |
[15:26] | I value the bond we have. | 我珍惜我们之间的关系 |
[15:30] | But family, | 但是家庭 |
[15:32] | blood, | 血缘 |
[15:34] | that’s the only bond that can’t be broken, and that’s the one I must protect. | 是唯一无法打破的关系 是我必须保护的关系 |
[15:56] | I thought you’d want to hear the news right away. | 我想着你会希望立刻听到消息 |
[15:59] | It’s even worse than I feared. | 比我担心的情况更糟糕 |
[16:01] | Not just an elven baby, but one born to a mage. | 出生的不光是精灵婴儿 还是术士的孩子 |
[16:04] | Only you could see a threat where everyone else sees a baby. | 别人看到的都是婴儿 只有你看到的是威胁 |
[16:07] | Not all of us have your soft spot for elves, Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 我们和你不一样 精灵不是我们的软肋 |
[16:10] | She’s a co-chair on this council. She doesn’t have soft spots. | 她是评议会的联合主席 她没有软肋 |
[16:13] | Well, you’d know. | 没错 你最清楚了 |
[16:15] | Besides, it’s not just a baby. It’s a– it’s a symbol. | 而且这不光是一个婴儿 更是一个象征 |
[16:18] | A beacon. | 是一座灯塔 |
[16:19] | Not to mention a potential enemy who’ll live for centuries… | 更不用说这婴儿会是一个潜在的敌人 有几百年寿命 |
[16:23] | Who is currently aligned with our other enemy. | 现在还和我们另一个敌人结成了联盟 |
[16:25] | We could be tangled in a war again before we know it. | 我们可能会突然再次被卷入战争 |
[16:27] | Unlike your tenure, Artorius, | 阿托里欧斯 与您不同 |
[16:29] | we no longer act on unfounded prejudice and rumors. | 我们不再依据无端的偏见和传言行事 |
[16:32] | Which is why I find it so very hard to believe | 所以我真不敢相信 |
[16:35] | that you came here simply to share gossip. | 你来这里居然仅仅为了传播小道消息 |
[16:40] | Well, in my line of work, | 在我的工作中 |
[16:42] | today’s gossip is next month’s news. | 今天的小道消息是下个月的新闻 |
[16:44] | For instance, I heard that one of your former students has returned. | 比如我听说 有一位你以前的学生回来了 |
[16:49] | Foltest’s mage? | 弗尔泰斯特的术士 |
[16:53] | Triss Merigold, is it? | 是叫特莉丝·梅利葛德吧 |
[16:56] | Triss is here? | 特莉丝回来了 |
[16:58] | She fell ill in Temeria | 她在泰莫利亚病了 |
[17:00] | and has come here to recover. | 回来修养 |
[17:04] | Yes, there are tales of many a strange stomach ailment this spring. | 今年春天有许多人生了奇怪的胃病 |
[17:08] | All of them coming from up in the mountains, though. | 不过这些人都是山上来的 |
[17:13] | Give her my best. | 代我向她问好 |
[17:15] | Oh, I will. | 好的 |
[17:17] | As long as you give King Vizimir ours | 只要你也代我们向维兹米尔国王问好 |
[17:19] | for this distracting information about the baby. | 感谢他告诉我们婴儿的信息 让我们分分心 |
[17:28] | Will there be anything else, | 还有别的事吗 |
[17:31] | Dijkstra? | 迪杰斯特拉 |
[17:35] | As soon as Cirilla disappeared, I knew my chance had | 希瑞菈一消失 我就知道已错过机会 |
[17:38] | passed so I fled. | 于是我就逃走了 |
[17:40] | Fled? | 逃走 |
[17:41] | I was aided, of course. | 当然是有人协助我 |
[17:44] | I didn’t have the time nor strength left to open a portal myself. | 我当时无暇也无力自己开一个传送门 |
[17:47] | Yes, | 是的 |
[17:49] | well… | 好吧 |
[17:50] | he hasn’t been here in days. | 他很多天没来这里了 |
[17:53] | He said he’d come. | 他说过会来 |
[17:55] | -And you said I’d get to meet him. – | 你说过我能见到他 |
[17:57] | If you brought the girl. | 前提是你把女孩带来 |
[18:00] | This is on you. | 这怪你 |
[18:05] | Or it’s on you. | 或者怪你 |
[18:08] | Perhaps you don’t have as much sway with him as you imagined. | 也许你不像自己想象中那样 对他有那么大的影响力 |
[18:11] | No, it’s part of his plan. | 不 这是他计划的一部分 |
[18:14] | The theatrics. | 充满戏剧性 |
[18:19] | The distraction. | 声东击西 |
[18:34] | Fine, you little lunatic, you can have it. | 好吧 你这个疯子 给你吧 |
[18:37] | Go on, run your damn test. | 去做你的测试吧 |
[18:39] | If it works, your master will be here in an instant, I assure you. | 如果有效 我保证你的主人会立刻来到这里 |
[18:44] | Do you think? | 真的吗 |
[18:57] | Blood tracing is simple. | 血液追踪很简单 |
[18:59] | Mages have been practicing it for centuries. | 这个方法术士已经用了几百年 |
[19:02] | Though, I admit, | 不过我承认 |
[19:04] | my test subjects are normally… | 我测试的对象通常是 |
[19:06] | Dead. | 死的 |
[19:09] | -Precisely. – | 没错 |
[19:30] | – – | |
[19:32] | – – | |
[19:34] | – – | |
[19:38] | Oh, blessed nectar. | 噢 这美妙的甘露 |
[19:39] | I have not washed in quite some time, | 我有一阵子没洗澡了 |
[19:41] | and I’m beginning to smell like a Nilfgaardian’s ballsack. | 身上的味道 就快像尼弗迦德人的蛋蛋了 |
[19:44] | So if you’ll excuse me, hold this. | 不好意思 帮我拿一下 |
[19:50] | I have been looking forward to this! | 我盼了好久! |
[19:55] | God, it’s cold! | 神啊 好冷! |
[19:58] | Whew, you could hang portraits off my nipples right now. | 现在可以在我的乳头上挂住画像 |
[20:01] | You’re the expert. How do you get blood out? | 你是专家 怎么把血洗掉 |
[20:03] | What was Yennefer doing in Oxenfurt? | 叶妮芙在牛堡干什么 |
[20:06] | -Well, she was saving my life. -What? | -救我的命 -什么 |
[20:08] | Yeah, I know. I’m as surprised as you are, | 嗯 是的 我也像你一样吃惊 |
[20:11] | seeing as I trust her about as far as I could wring her stringy, weird neck, | 毕竟我不是太信得过她 |
[20:16] | but it’s true. | 不过事实如此 |
[20:17] | She risked her life for me. | 她为我豁出了性命 |
[20:19] | I always knew there was some deeper feeling for me | 我早就知道她心底里对我有感情 |
[20:21] | beneath all that rage and… hair. | 隐藏在她的怒火和头发之下 |
[20:24] | -She’s got a lot of hair, that woman. | 她有很多头发 |
[20:25] | -What was her angle? | 她当时是什么情况 |
[20:26] | Not an attractive one. | 不是太好的情况 |
[20:29] | She was on the run. She’d lost her magic. | 她当时在逃亡 失去了魔法 |
[20:33] | She was almost tolerable. | 几乎不那么让人难以忍受了 |
[20:34] | -She lost her magic? -Yeah, I know! | -她失去了魔法 -是啊 我知道! |
[20:37] | It was great! | 非常好 |
[20:39] | Unless she was lying. | 除非她撒谎 |
[20:42] | Only just realizing now she might have been lying. | 我现在才意识到她也许是在撒谎 |
[20:44] | Fuck! | 操! |
[20:45] | Oh, Jaskier, you moron! | 噢 亚斯克尔 你这个笨蛋! |
[20:49] | Because if she wasn’t lying, | 要不是撒谎的话 |
[20:50] | then how did she magically disappear into thin air when she was imprisoned in the whorehouse? | 她被关在妓院的时候 怎么可能突然神奇地凭空消失 |
[20:55] | Tell me exactly what happened in Oxenfurt. | 告诉我在牛堡具体发生了什么事 |
[20:57] | When the Redanian guards grabbed her, | 瑞达尼亚卫兵抓住她的时候 |
[20:59] | she muttered something about forests, and mothers, and huts, | 她嘴里念叨什么森林、母亲、小屋 |
[21:05] | and then she just sort of disappeared, | 然后她就消失了 |
[21:08] | “Turn your back to the forest, hut, hut”? | “背向森林 小屋 小屋” |
[21:10] | “Turn your front to me, hut, hut.” Yeah, that’s what she said. | “正面转向我 小屋 小屋” 对 她就是这么说的 |
[21:16] | She’s in league with the Deathless Mother. | 她和不死之母走到了一起 |
[21:19] | Well, she sounds like a hoot. | 这名字听起来很搞笑 |
[21:21] | Who is the Deathless Mother, Geralt? | 谁是不死之母 杰洛特 |
[21:24] | Voleth Meir. | 沃利丝·梅尔 |
[21:26] | The first witchers were hired to imprison her. | 第一批猎魔人受雇将她囚禁 |
[21:29] | They entombed her in her hut. | 把她埋葬在了她的小屋里 |
[21:31] | But someone’s gone and opened up the door. | 但有人去打开了门 |
[21:34] | That someone being… | 那个人就是 |
[21:37] | -She wouldn’t. | 她不会这样做 |
[21:38] | -She would. | 她会 |
[21:40] | What? Sacrifice your Child Surprise to get her magic back? | 怎么 牺牲你的意外之子换回她的魔法 |
[21:43] | You bet your bloated biceps she would. | 用你隆起的二头肌打赌 她一定会 |
[21:46] | Voleth Meir is a demon that feeds on pain. | 沃利丝·梅尔是嗜痛的恶魔 |
[21:56] | We need to go to Cintra. | 我们得去辛特拉 |
[21:58] | -Why? What’s in Cintra? | 为什么 辛特拉有什么 |
[22:04] | Someone really didn’t like my shirt! | 有人真的很不喜欢我的衣服 |
[22:10] | Yarpen Zigrin. | 亚尔潘·齐格林 |
[22:12] | Your aim’s gone to shit. | 你现在一点准头都没有了 |
[22:14] | And if it isn’t the White fuckin’ Wolf and the big fuckin’ mouth. | 这不是他妈的大嘴巴白狼嘛! |
[22:22] | Put your weapons down, numpty arseholes. | 把武器放下 一群笨蛋 |
[22:25] | This is an old friend. | 这位是我的老朋友 |
[22:27] | Uh, friends. Plural. | 两个都是朋友 |
[22:28] | -Julian Alfred Pankratz, Viscount– -Yeah! | 我是朱利安·阿尔弗雷德·潘克拉茨 子爵 |
[22:30] | I know. | 嗯!我知道 |
[22:33] | Right, yeah. | 好的 |
[22:34] | What are you doin’ out here in the middle of east bloody nowhere, you warlock? | 你这猎魔人 到这中部鸟不拉屎的地方来干什么 |
[22:38] | I could ask you the same question. | 我也可以问同样的问题 |
[22:40] | Aren’t you supposed to be the lord of a vassal state in Caingorn? | 你不是应该 在坎恭恩的某个附庸国当领主吗 |
[22:45] | Lording’s for peacocks and pissants. | 只有爱炫耀者和小人才会当领主 |
[22:47] | We run the roads for Henselt now. Protect his convoys. | 我们现在为亨赛特管理道路 保护他的车队 |
[22:50] | Pays better. | 报酬好一些 |
[22:52] | -You remember my men. -Of course. Good to see you all again. | -记得我的兄弟们吗 -当然 很高兴又见到你们! |
[22:56] | I have absolutely no recollection of any of these people. | 我完全不记得他们之中任何人 |
[23:00] | – Wanker. | 傻瓜 |
[23:01] | Where’s Lucas Corto? | 卢卡斯·科托去哪儿了 |
[23:03] | -He owes me money. | 他欠我钱 |
[23:04] | – You’ve got a good memory. | 你记性很好啊 |
[23:05] | Lucas Corto got married, | 卢卡斯·科托结婚了 |
[23:07] | settled down in Mahakam, | 在玛哈坎安顿了下来 |
[23:08] | and dropped out of the company, the stupid oaf. | 离开了大家 真是笨蛋 |
[23:13] | You ain’t looking to join a crew yourself? | 你不是自己也想加入吧 |
[23:16] | Be happy to have you as our sixth. | 很乐意接受你作为我们的老六 |
[23:18] | Even if you do smell like shite. | 虽然你确实像屎一样臭 |
[23:21] | I can’t right now, Yarpen. | 现在不行 亚尔潘 |
[23:24] | And I need a horse. I’ll, uh… | 我需要一匹马 |
[23:27] | pay you double with interest once I find some coin. | 弄到钱之后 我还你双倍外加利息 |
[23:29] | Normally, I’d tell you to shit twice and die, | 通常我会让你拉两泡屎然后去死 |
[23:32] | but we’re on the Trail, | 但我们现在在小道上 |
[23:34] | and you never refuse help on the Trail. | 在小道上 决不能拒绝帮助别人 |
[23:38] | This mount’s too big for us lot, anyway. | 这匹马反正对我们来说也太大了 |
[23:41] | What’s the mission, if you don’t mind me asking? | 是什么任务 不介意我问一下吧 |
[23:43] | I do. | 介意 |
[23:47] | The secret kind. | 秘密任务 |
[23:49] | My favorite. | 我最喜欢 |
[23:57] | You’re not my usual type. | 你不是我通常喜欢的类型 |
[24:02] | But you’ll do. | 不过也行了 |
[24:03] | Come on, boys! | 走吧 兄弟们! |
[24:05] | The king can wait. | 让国王等着 |
[24:07] | We’re goin’ on an adventure! | 我们去冒险! |
[24:24] | The bridge is out. | 桥断了 |
[24:36] | Where else can we cross? | 我们还能从哪里过河 |
[24:37] | It’s half a day’s ride. We don’t have time. | 骑马需要半天 我们没这么多时间 |
[24:43] | We’ll have to leave the horses behind. | 我们只能丢下马了 |
[24:46] | But there is a way. | 但是有一个办法 |
[24:48] | Lesson number two. | 第二课 |
[24:50] | Let’s see what your Chaos can do. | 我们看看你的混沌能量能做什么 |
[24:57] | You can either be too strong to fail | 强者不会失败 |
[24:59] | or too weak to try. | 弱者不敢尝试 你自己选 |
[25:00] | You can do this, Ciri. | 你行的 希瑞 |
[25:04] | I believe in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[25:16] | Repeat after me. | 跟着我说 |
[25:45] | That’s it! Now repeat. | 行了!再说一遍 |
[25:59] | Don’t strain. Trust your power to do the work. | 不要紧张 要信任你的法力能够完成 |
[26:09] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[26:10] | I can do it. | 我行的 |
[26:12] | -We’ll find another route. – | 我们另外找一条路 |
[26:15] | -You’re going to hurt yourself! – | 你会弄伤你自己! |
[26:21] | Ciri, stop! | 希瑞 停下! |
[26:23] | Stop! | 停下! |
[26:26] | Fuck! Fuck! – Fuck! | 操! |
[26:40] | Well, that’s one way of doing it. | 好吧 这也是一个办法 |
[26:46] | I’m so sorry. I don’t know what happened. | 真对不起 我不知道是怎么回事 |
[26:51] | When you have power like this, | 有这样的法力 |
[26:53] | never apologize. | 就绝不要道歉 |
[27:22] | Do you hear them? | 听到它们的叫声了吗 |
[27:25] | It’s wood thrush, calling to each other. | 是画眉鸟在互相召唤 |
[27:29] | When I first went to court, I was so homesick for that sound. | 我第一次去王庭的时候 思乡心切 想念这种声音 |
[27:33] | You used to put seeds on your sill when you were younger. | 你以前会在窗台上放种子 |
[27:35] | Tried to catch them for pets. Succeeded once. | 想要抓住它们当宠物养 成功过一次 |
[27:39] | I didn’t know whose neck you’d wring first, | 我当时不知道你会先把谁的脖子扭断 |
[27:41] | mine or the bird’s. | 我的脖子还是鸟的脖子 |
[27:45] | When you were called away, | 当你突然被召唤离开的时候 |
[27:46] | I didn’t realize what you’d be doing. | 我不知道会让你去做什么 |
[27:49] | You should know | 应该让你知道 |
[27:51] | I saw Cirilla of Cintra at Sodden. | 我在索登见到了辛特拉的希瑞菈 |
[27:54] | What? | 什么 |
[27:55] | She was there with the white-haired witcher. | 她当时和白发猎魔人在一起 |
[28:00] | I didn’t know who she was, but now, of course, it makes sense. | 当时我不知道她是谁 但是现在一切当然都豁然开朗了 |
[28:04] | -They were looking for– -Yennefer. | -他们当时是在找 -叶妮芙 |
[28:06] | Yes. | 是的 |
[28:08] | They believed she was dead. | 他们当时以为她死了 |
[28:23] | The information you told me about Ciri, | 你跟我说的关于希瑞的事 |
[28:25] | about what you saw when you performed the Dol Durza, | 你施展多尔杜沙时看到的事 |
[28:29] | who else knows? | 还有谁知道 |
[28:30] | The other witchers and you. | 其他那些猎魔人和你知道 |
[28:31] | I don’t trust anyone else. | 我不信任其他任何人 |
[28:33] | Triss! | 特莉丝! |
[28:35] | No, no, I said I would call you when she was ready. | 不要 我说了她准备好后我会跟你说 |
[28:37] | I need to know everything about the girl. | 我要知道一切关于那个女孩的事 |
[28:39] | Now. | 现在就要知道 |
[28:42] | You told him. | 你跟他说了 |
[28:43] | This knowledge, it cannot be ours alone. There is too much at stake. | 此事关系重大 不能只有我们知道 |
[28:47] | Look, this is important. | 听我说 这很重要 |
[28:50] | I need you to tell me everything, Triss. | 我需要你把一切都告诉我 特莉丝 |
[28:56] | Triss. | 特莉丝 |
[29:06] | She wasn’t ready. | 她还没准备好 |
[29:08] | This is why I didn’t want to tell you. | 正因如此 我才不想跟你说 |
[29:10] | This isn’t a game, Tissaia. | 这不是儿戏 蒂莎娅 |
[29:13] | If what she says is true, | 如果她说的是真的 |
[29:15] | this child has the potential to end all war. | 这个孩子也许能结束所有的战争 |
[29:20] | Forever. | 永远地结束 |
[29:23] | Unless she falls into the wrong hands. | 除非她落入坏人之手 |
[29:25] | And if that happens, the consequences will be ours to own. | 果真如此 发生一切后果 责任将由我们背负 |
[29:29] | Well, damn the consequences. | 去他妈的后果 |
[29:31] | Because I made a promise to Triss, | 因为我向特莉丝保证过 |
[29:33] | and I will not continue to put my girls at risk unnecessarily. | 我不会继续 让我的姑娘们不必要地去冒险 |
[29:37] | I wouldn’t ask you to if it wasn’t necessary! | 如果不必要 我不会向你开口! |
[30:00] | I have always considered you my equal partner. | 我一向将你视作与我平等的搭档 |
[30:05] | My most trusted confidante. | 我最信任的红颜知己 |
[30:09] | I wish I could prove to you | 我希望能够向你证明 |
[30:12] | that I’m worthy of the same. | 我也值得你用相同的方式待我 |
[30:30] | You dare show your face here. | 你居然有脸来 |
[30:33] | After lying to the conclave and attacking us at Sodden! | 你欺骗了枢密会 还在索登进攻我们! |
[30:35] | My portal has no doubt set off alarms. | 我的传送门毫无疑问触发了警报 |
[30:38] | -I don’t have much time. -So get on with it. | -我的时间不多 -那就赶紧吧 |
[30:40] | What water does Nilfgaard want you to carry for them this time? | 尼弗迦德这次要你干什么活儿 |
[30:43] | I’m not here for them. | 我不是为他们而来 |
[30:44] | Or as a mage. | 也不是以术士的身份 |
[30:46] | Just as your niece. | 只是以你侄女的身份而来 |
[30:49] | I may need to leave Nilfgaard. | 我也许得离开尼弗迦德 |
[30:52] | And quickly. | 而且会很快 |
[30:57] | What’s changed? | 出了什么变故 |
[30:58] | An emperor arriving tomorrow with great expectations I– | 皇帝明天就要到 期望极高 而我 |
[31:02] | I brought in the elves to fight for us, but they… have had a change of heart. | 我带来了精灵为我们作战 但他们改变了心意 |
[31:08] | So the elven birth has helped our cause, not threatened it. | 这么说精灵婴儿的出生 对我们的事业有帮助而不是有威胁 |
[31:13] | Tissaia was right. | 蒂莎娅说得对 |
[31:14] | -I care not for the Brotherhood’s polit– -And yet I do. | -我不在意兄弟会的政治 -但我在乎 |
[31:20] | Triss Merigold returns suddenly, without explanation. | 特莉丝·梅利葛德突然回来 却并无解释 |
[31:24] | -Do you know anything about that? -No. | -你知道这件事吗 -不知道 |
[31:29] | Uncle, | 叔叔 |
[31:32] | you are my blood. | 你和我血脉相连 |
[31:36] | And that is a bond that is stronger than all others. | 这种关系比任何其他关系更为牢固 |
[31:44] | Please. | 求你了 |
[31:48] | I’m asking you for help. | 我请你帮我 |
[31:52] | For once, will you give it? | 就帮我一次 可以吗 |
[31:56] | I should have stood up for you that night at the ball in Aretuza. | 那天夜里在艾瑞图萨的舞会上 我应该为你挺身而出 |
[32:02] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:04] | Let’s be honest. | 说实话 |
[32:06] | Whatever is brewing out there,the Brotherhood needs reinforcements in here. | 不论外面在酝酿什么 兄弟会需要在这里加强力量 |
[32:10] | If you were to return, | 如果你回来 |
[32:12] | you’d need to plead your case. | 你得为自己的事进行辩护 |
[32:16] | Apologize, as well. | 并且道歉 |
[32:19] | For aligning with Nilfgaard? | 为投靠尼弗迦德而道歉 |
[32:21] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[32:22] | For believing that you could have any impact there at all, | 为你自以为能在那里有任何影响道歉 |
[32:24] | my dear. | 亲爱的 |
[32:27] | There are those who are obsessed with finding power, | 有的人迷恋权力 |
[32:29] | and those who know their place. | 有的人有自知之明 |
[32:31] | You know which one you are, thank gods. | 你知道自己属于哪一种 感谢诸神 |
[32:35] | You wouldn’t have come back here if you didn’t. | 否则你就不会回来 |
[32:51] | Of course I’m nervous. | 我当然紧张 |
[32:53] | As a child, I watched Cintran soldiers murder my kind. | 作为一个孩子 我目睹了辛特拉士兵杀死我的同类 |
[32:57] | Now I’m watching Nilfgaard do the same. | 现在我在目睹尼弗迦德做同样的事 |
[33:00] | Only now I’m complicit. | 区别只是我现在成了同谋 |
[33:02] | – – | |
[33:05] | They’re looking for me. | 他们在找我 |
[33:07] | – -Elves are dying because I’m here. Spying. | 精灵在死去 因为我在这里 在做间谍 |
[33:13] | But it’s more than that. | 但还不止于此 |
[33:15] | Last night, | 昨晚 |
[33:18] | seeing my people sing and dance, | 看到我的族人唱歌跳舞 |
[33:20] | seeing the baby in her mother’s arms… | 看到婴儿在她母亲的怀抱里 |
[33:27] | I don’t care about Redania. | 我不在意瑞达尼亚 |
[33:29] | Or Cirilla of Cintra. | 也不在意辛特拉的希瑞菈 |
[33:31] | They can have each other. | 随他们去好了 |
[33:33] | From here on out, | 从今以后 |
[33:34] | I want to focus on keeping that elven hope alive. | 我要努力保护精灵的希望之火 |
[33:41] | Tell Dijkstra I’m done. | 告诉迪杰斯特拉我不干了 |
[33:44] | I’ve had my doubts about Fringilla all along. | 我一直对芙琳吉拉心存疑虑 |
[33:48] | Emhyr letting a mage give us orders? | 恩希尔让一个术士给我们发号施令 |
[33:51] | Nah. | 那可不行 |
[33:54] | The White Flame will take one look at this disaster and reset the table. | 白色火焰会看一眼这烂摊子 然后重新作出安排 |
[33:57] | If her head’s still on her shoulders by morning, | 如果到了早上她还没人头落地 |
[34:00] | I’ll be shocked. | 我会很吃惊 |
[34:05] | You’re falling behind. | 你酒喝得很慢啊 |
[34:08] | What’s the matter? | 怎么了 |
[34:09] | We’re supposed to be on the same side. | 我们应该站在同一边才对 |
[34:12] | Searching for Princess Cirilla. | 寻找希瑞菈公主 |
[34:16] | She’s alive. | 她还活着 |
[34:18] | I know it. | 我知道 |
[34:20] | And we’ll find her. | 我们会找到她 |
[34:23] | As soon as we unload Fringilla’s dead weight. | 不过得先把芙琳吉拉这个累赘除掉 |
[34:29] | If we don’t, all our heads will be on the ch– | 如果找不到她 我们都会人头不 |
[34:40] | I have so much resentment for my Aretuzan training | 我非常怨恨在艾瑞图萨的训练 |
[34:44] | that I forget… | 以至于忘记了 |
[34:48] | -there were bright spots. – | 那里也有亮点 |
[34:51] | Botany, for example. | 比如植物学 |
[34:55] | Where else could I have learned the paralytic qualities of nightshade? | 否则我怎么会知道 茄属植物的麻痹作用呢 |
[35:00] | Or how to mask it in a glass of mead? | 怎么会知道 如何将它隐藏在一杯蜂蜜酒中 |
[35:08] | My most valuable lesson, though… | 不过我最有价值的一课 |
[35:10] | …came on my last night there. | 是我在那里最后一天夜里学到的 |
[35:14] | When Yennefer of Vengerberg | 当温格堡的叶妮芙 |
[35:18] | stole the seat of Aedirn to which I was entitled. | 偷走了原本属于我的亚甸的职位 |
[35:21] | And that taught me | 这教会了我 |
[35:25] | whenever a lesser light tries to steal what is yours… | 不论什么时候 如果有不如你的人要偷你的东西 |
[35:28] | …you do not sit there and take it. | 绝不能坐视不理、忍气吞声 |
[35:35] | Your power… | 你的法力 |
[35:42] | seize it. | 抓住它 |
[35:51] | You must do… | 必须采取 |
[35:54] | …whatever… is required… | 一切必要手段 |
[36:00] | Not as a meek sycophant……sycophant… | 不要当温顺的奉承者 |
[36:09] | …to hold on…to what you’ve earned. | 保住你争取到的东西 |
[36:23] | How did it come to this, Cahir? | 怎么会走到这一步 卡西尔 |
[36:28] | I may never know | 我也许永远无法知道 |
[36:30] | if you were planning to overthrow me or not. | 你们是不是在计划推翻我 |
[36:32] | But one thing I do know. | 但有一件事我是知道的 |
[36:36] | I am never going back to that dungeon. | 我永远都不会回地牢去 |
[36:42] | -I would much rather… …put this knife in my own eye | 我宁愿把这把刀插入自己的眼睛 |
[36:47] | and end it all. | 了断一切 |
[36:56] | Emhyr needs to hear of the treachery I just uncovered. | 我刚才揭露的背叛行为 得让恩希尔知道 |
[37:00] | And he needs the general that he trusts most to tell him I was justified. | 要让他最信任的将军告诉他 我的做法有理有据 |
[37:08] | So when he arrives tomorrow… | 所以他明天到了之后 |
[37:13] | rave. | 好好说 |
[37:42] | Our little spy Dara has had a change of heart. | 我们的小间谍达拉改变了心意 |
[37:48] | We have all the information we need. | 我们需要的信息都有了 |
[37:52] | The girl gives you the rightful claim to Cintra. | 那个女孩能使你合法地吞并辛特拉 |
[37:55] | That makes Redania the most powerful kingdom on the Continent. | 这能使瑞达尼亚 成为大陆上最强大的王国 |
[37:58] | Or Nilfgaard, | 也可能是尼弗迦德 |
[38:00] | if they get her first. | 如果让他们先抓到她的话 |
[38:02] | What about Aretuza? | 艾瑞图萨呢 |
[38:05] | Didn’t you go there for…something? -Hmm. | 你不是去那里有事吗 |
[38:09] | There are some… unknown variables in Aretuza. | 艾瑞图萨有一些不明变量 |
[38:15] | Tissaia knows of the girl’s existence. I’m certain. | 我很确定蒂莎娅知道女孩的存在 |
[38:18] | But she keeps the information very close to her chest. | 但她守口如瓶 |
[38:21] | Even from Vilgefortz, | 甚至对威戈佛特兹都瞒着 |
[38:23] | whom she helped install and, uh… obviously cares for. | 是她帮他上位 显然也非常关心他 |
[38:27] | -Who? -The new leader of the Brotherhood. | -谁 -兄弟会的新首领 |
[38:30] | How long that will last is anybody’s guess. | 这会持续多久 谁都说不准 |
[38:32] | Tissaia acts detached, | 蒂莎娅行事超然 |
[38:35] | but she lets relationships cloud her judgment. | 但她让男女关系影响自己的判断 |
[38:40] | Stregobor will take advantage of that. | 斯崔葛布会利用这一点 |
[38:41] | If I were a betting man– | 如果我是赌徒 |
[38:43] | If…you were a betting man, | 如果你是赌徒 |
[38:47] | you’d be betting with my money. | 你下注用的将是我的钱 |
[38:52] | I pay you to solve problems, Dijkstra, | 我给你付钱是为了解决问题 迪杰斯特拉 |
[38:55] | not fill my head with piling bad news. | 不是为了让你给我说一堆坏消息 |
[38:58] | Not bad news, my lord. | 不是一堆坏消息 殿下 |
[39:01] | Bedlam. | 而是一片混乱 |
[39:03] | And if our goal is to destabilize the Continent, | 如果我们的目标是动摇整个大陆 |
[39:06] | bedlam is good news. | 混乱就是好消息 |
[39:09] | Yes, well, let’s hope so, for your sake, Dijkstra. | 是的 好吧 希望如此 这对你有好处 迪杰斯特拉 |
[39:12] | Trust me, your Highness. | 相信我 殿下 |
[39:14] | Elven spy or not, we are in a strong position. | 不论有没有精灵间谍 我们都占据了有利位置 |
[39:18] | And I have many more irons in the fire. | 而且我还有很多办法 |
[39:24] | Look, I understand that what’s-her-demon wants to eat your Child Surprise and all, | 听我说 我明白 她的心魔想要吃掉你的意外之子 |
[39:29] | and I’m happy to help save her, | 能出力帮忙救她 我很高兴 |
[39:31] | but you never even wanted this child in the first place, and now… | 但你从一开始就从没想要过这个孩子 |
[39:36] | now it’s like she has turned your entire world upside down. | 现在她将你的整个世界弄得天翻地覆 |
[39:42] | I guess… what I’m really asking you is… | 我想我真正想问你的是 |
[39:47] | is this what pleases you? | 这真的是你想要的吗 |
[39:51] | I thought ignoring Ciri’s existence would make everything better. | 以前我以为 无视希瑞的存在会使一切变得好一些 |
[39:59] | I was wrong. | 但我想错了 |
[40:04] | What about Yennefer? | 那叶妮芙呢 |
[40:05] | If she’s hurt Ciri, I may just have to kill her. | 如果她伤害希瑞 我或许只能杀了她 |
[40:08] | Oh, no, well, obviously we’ll kill her. We’ll definitely kill her. | 不 等等 那显然我们要杀她了 一定的 |
[40:12] | I just haven’t found a good enough jabbing stick yet. | 我只是还没找到一根好的刺棍 |
[40:14] | But what if she’s changed too? | 要是她也改变了呢 |
[40:19] | People do stupid things when they think they’re trapped in a corner, Geralt. | 被逼入绝境的时候 人会做傻事 |
[40:23] | And they say stupid things. | 说傻话 |
[40:26] | That’s what friends do. | 朋友们就该这样 |
[40:29] | They come back. | 言归于好 |
[40:31] | This is different. | 这不一样 |
[40:35] | And I’m sorry, Jaskier. | 对不起 亚斯克尔 |
[40:38] | Gah, you are always so emotional! | 你总是这么情感丰富! |
[40:41] | I mean, it’s just yap, yap, yap with you sometimes. | 有时候你就喜欢哇啦哇啦地说话 |
[40:44] | “Oh, Jaskier, I’m so sad and complicated!” | “噢 亚斯克尔 我真难过 心情复杂!” |
[40:47] | -Shut up, Jaskier. -You shut up. | -闭嘴 亚斯克尔 -你闭嘴 |
[40:49] | That’s a perfect impression of you, by the way. | 对了 这是你给人的完美印象 |
[41:09] | How can it look the same | 我认识的每一个人都不在了 |
[41:11] | when everyone I’ve known is gone? | 它怎么会看起来还是原来的样子 |
[41:25] | There was a monolith there. | 以前那里有一座巨石碑 |
[41:28] | The blackest stellacite. | 最黑的星彩石 |
[41:30] | What happened to it? | 它怎么了 |
[41:34] | Me. | 因为我 |
[41:38] | You did that? | 这是你弄的 |
[41:47] | Ci– Ciri… | 希瑞 |
[41:49] | promise me something, | 答应我一件事 |
[41:50] | if we get separated. | 如果我们分开 |
[41:54] | Remember what you have. | 记住你自己有什么 |
[41:57] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[41:59] | It’s lodged in you. Like a spiked arrow. | 它在你体内 就像一支利箭 |
[42:03] | It wounds you. Deeply. | 它深深地伤害你 |
[42:07] | But it’s a strange sort of pain. | 但这是一种奇怪的痛 |
[42:11] | Combined with…bliss. | 结合了极大的福 |
[42:19] | Trust me. | 相信我 |
[42:20] | It’s all you’ll ever need. | 你有这个就够了 |
[42:24] | It’s everything. | 能解决一切问题 |
[42:27] | I want to believe you. | 我也希望是像你说的这样 |
[42:30] | I really do, but… | 真的 |
[42:32] | when you had magic, | 但是你以前有魔法的时候 |
[42:35] | you controlled the Chaos. | 你能控制混沌能量 |
[42:38] | But it controls me. | 可它却是在控制我 |
[42:40] | No one’s been able to teach me how to use it. | 至今没人能教我如何使用它 |
[42:45] | And… | 而且 |
[42:47] | I’m afraid, Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 我很害怕 |
[42:55] | So close… | 如此接近 |
[42:58] | Do what you have to do to seize your destiny. | 为了抓住宿命 要做你不得不做之事 |
[43:03] | Deliver me to the shattered black door. | 送我去破碎的黑门 |
[43:06] | Destiny. | 宿命 |
[43:09] | -Your destiny. | 你的宿命 |
[43:20] | If you’re afraid, turn back… …back, back… | 如果你害怕 就回去 |
[43:24] | That door mustn’t be opened. You know that. | 那扇门绝不能开 你知道的 |
[43:27] | I do. | 我知道 |
[43:30] | But you’re still leading me there. | 但你还是在带我去 |
[43:33] | If you’re afraid, turn back. You still– | 如果你害怕 就回去 |
[43:35] | You still have time to turn back. It’s not too late. | 你还有时间 现在回去还不迟 |
[43:39] | And you? | 那你呢 |
[43:40] | For me, it is… it is…… | 对我来说 已经迟了 |
[43:44] | I had no choice… | 我当时别无选择 |
[43:46] | My Chaos… I thought I had to… | 我的混沌能量 我当时觉得我没有别的办法 |
[43:53] | I’m so sorry, Ciri. | 真对不起 希瑞 |
[43:55] | Don’t go. | 别走 |
[43:57] | I didn’t know who you were. | 我当时不知道你是谁 |
[43:59] | I didn’t know what you were to him. | 不知道你是她的什么人 |
[44:01] | I need to get to him. | 我得去找他 |
[44:03] | He’s not here! | 他不在这里! |
[44:06] | He never was. | 从来就不在 |
[44:15] | That mage at Melitele’s, | 梅里泰莉的那个术士 |
[44:18] | he knew you. | 他认识你 |
[44:20] | No. | 不是的 |
[44:22] | You led him to us. | 你让他找到了我们 |
[44:24] | No. | 不是的 |
[44:25] | We were in trouble and needed help, and you betrayed us! | 我们当时困难重重、需要帮助 而你却背叛了我们! |
[44:28] | I was stupid. | 我当时太傻了 |
[44:30] | And I was selfish! | 太自私了! |
[44:32] | You have to come with me. | 你得跟我走 |
[44:34] | Now! | 现在就走! |
[44:37] | I don’t trust you. | 我不信任你 |
[45:00] | Sound the alarm! | 敲响警钟! |
[45:08] | Get to the horses. | 上马 |
[45:12] | Get to the horses now! | 快上马! |
[45:20] | There they are! | 在那边 |
[45:22] | Get the girl! | 抓住那个女孩! |
[45:25] | -Looks like you lost your horse! | 看来你的马没了! |
[45:32] | Come here! | 过来! |
[45:36] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙! |
[45:37] | Oh, we got a fighter! | 噢 挺会打啊! |
[45:39] | Little brat! | 小兔崽子! |
[45:40] | Get hold of her! | 抓住她! |
[45:55] | Come on, Bard! | 上 吟游诗人! |
[46:05] | Come here, you little– | 来吧! |
[46:11] | Stop it. Stay down! | 别顽抗了! |
[46:14] | Hey! | 哎! |
[46:38] | How could you do this? | 你怎么能这样做 |
[46:40] | I’m so sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[46:45] | Yarpen and his men will get you out of here. | 亚尔潘和他的兄弟们会送你离开这里 |
[46:48] | Jaskier, take her to Kaer Morhen. | 亚斯克尔 带她去凯尔·莫罕 |
[46:52] | Ciri knows the way. | 希瑞认识路 |
[46:53] | No. No, I’m staying with you. | 不 我和你待在一起 |
[46:56] | You can’t. | 不行 |
[46:57] | Why? Where are you going? | 为什么 你要去哪里 |
[47:01] | To slay a monster. | 去杀一个怪物 |
[47:04] | I’ll be with you soon, I promise. | 我很快就会回去找你 我保证 |
[47:12] | All right. | 好吧 |
[47:17] | The Child Surprise, I’ve heard so much a– | 关于意外之子 我听说了很多 |
[47:21] | Like father, like daughter. | 有其父必有其女 |
[47:26] | The girl. Yours? | 这女孩是你女儿 |
[47:35] | Mine. | 没错 |
[47:41] | Mine, Zigrin. | 是我女儿 齐格林 |
[47:50] | Say it. | 说吧 |
[47:53] | Behold the mother of forests… | 看森林母亲 |
[47:57] | …the Deathless Mother, | 不死之母 |
[47:59] | nesting in dreams. | 住在梦中 |
[48:01] | Turn your back to the forest, hut, hut. | 背向森林 小屋 小屋 |
[48:07] | Turn your front to me. | 正面转向我 |
[48:08] | Hut. Hut. | 小屋 小屋 |
[48:25] | – – | |
[48:27] | Oh, no… | 不 |
[48:37] | – – | |
[49:07] | She’s gone. | 她走了 |
[49:10] | It’s always worked. | 每次都有效 |
[49:12] | The first witchers imprisoned her in this hut for eternity. | 第一批猎魔人将她永远关在这小屋中 |
[49:15] | She shouldn’t be able to escape. | 她应该逃不出去才对 |
[49:19] | Unless… | 除非 |
[49:22] | What? | 什么 |
[49:23] | Unless she’s had her fill of pain and desperation. | 除非她补充了痛苦和绝望 |
[49:29] | It would have given her new life. | 这会给她新的生命 |
[49:31] | To do what? | 然后她会做什么 |