时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:17] | Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon, do you think this a joke? | 希瑞菈·菲欧娜·伊伦·雷安伦 你觉得这是开玩笑吗 |
[00:22] | -I said there’d be hell to pay…Mousesack. | -我跟你说了 -莫斯萨克 |
[00:23] | …if you weren’t ready by the sound of those trumpets. | 如果小号吹响时你还没准备好 我就要你好看 |
[00:25] | Did you think I was joking? | 你以为我是开玩笑吗 |
[00:27] | If there are dirty knucklebones in your pockets, gods help you. | 如果你口袋里有跖骨 那你只能求诸神保佑了 |
[00:32] | Is this a dream? | 这是做梦吗 |
[00:34] | It’s gonna be a nightmare if you don’t rub that sleep from your eyes and get moving! | 要是你不赶紧清醒一下 然后行动起来 那就真是你的噩梦了 |
[00:38] | The knighting ceremony started 20 minutes ago, | 授爵仪式20分钟前就开始了 |
[00:40] | and your grandmother has your dance card full. | 而且你外婆 已经把你的舞伴卡安排满了 |
[00:44] | My grandmother? | 我外婆 |
[00:45] | Yes. Her jaw is doing that… | 是的 她的下巴 |
[00:48] | twitchy thing, you know the one. | 有点抽搐 你知道的 |
[01:00] | What the fuck’s going on? | 他妈的怎么回事 |
[01:01] | Watch your mouth, Princess. | 不要说脏话 公主 |
[01:06] | What are you doing? | 你干什么 |
[01:08] | It’s really you. | 真的是你 |
[01:11] | She’s gone mad. | 她气坏了 |
[01:12] | Banquet in full swing, she’s gone mad. You know what? | 宴会正隆 她却气坏了 你知道吗 |
[01:15] | -This… | 这个 |
[01:18] | …doesn’t matter.Let’s go. | 无所谓了 我们走吧 |
[02:03] | Geralt! Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[02:20] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[02:25] | -Listen to me. | 听我说 |
[02:26] | – You betrayed us. | 你背叛了我们 |
[02:27] | Geralt, please. It’s not what you think! Let me explain. | 杰洛特 求你了 不是你想的那样 听我解释 |
[02:31] | Before Voleth Meir showed me her true self, she came to me as a girl. | 沃利丝·梅尔现出真身前 她是以小女孩的形象来找我 |
[02:33] | Some fucked-up version of myself. | 就像我的受迫害版本似的 |
[02:36] | Yes, she feeds on pain! | 没错 她嗜痛 |
[02:38] | But everyone on this Continent is in pain. | 但这大陆上所有人都很痛苦 |
[02:40] | Voleth Meir is more personal than that. She’s more specific. | 沃利丝·梅尔更有针对性 更具体 |
[02:44] | Explain. | 什么意思 |
[02:45] | She finds your weakness, | 她会找到你的弱点 |
[02:48] | the gaping wound in your heart, | 找到你心中的伤口 |
[02:50] | the thing that makes you feel hopeless, | 找到令你感到绝望的东西 |
[02:52] | and she plunges her finger into it | 然后她用手指插入其中 |
[02:54] | and makes it hurt so badly, you’d do anything. | 让你痛不欲生 对她言听计从 |
[02:58] | Like sacrificing an innocent child. | 比如牺牲一个无辜的孩子 |
[03:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[03:02] | Except I couldn’t do it! | 但是我下不了手 |
[03:05] | Geralt, | 杰洛特 |
[03:07] | I know this means nothing to you, | 我知道这对你已没有意义 |
[03:09] | but I understand now how special she is! | 但我现在明白她有多么特别了 |
[03:12] | When Chaos left me, | 当我失去混沌能量时 |
[03:13] | I never thought that I’d feel that spark, | 我没想到 会再次感受到那种火花和生机 that life again, |
[03:17] | but Ciri, she radiates it. | 但这些却在希瑞身上散发出来 |
[03:20] | At Melitele’s, when I helped her control it, | 在梅里泰莉神殿 当我帮助她控制混沌能量时 |
[03:22] | when she opened that portal under my direction, | 当她在我的指导下 打开那扇传送门的时候 |
[03:25] | I felt like… | 我感觉就像… |
[03:27] | -Like…-I know how it feels, Yennefer. | 我知道那是什么感觉 叶妮芙 |
[03:29] | I don’t know what Voleth Meir wants from Ciri, | 我不知道沃利丝·梅尔 想从希瑞那里得到什么 |
[03:32] | but we have to protect her. | 但我们必须保护她 |
[03:37] | I have to protect her. | 必须保护她的人是我 |
[04:21] | Shhh. | 嘘 |
[04:24] | Shhhh. | 嘘 |
[05:14] | Vesemir. | 维瑟米尔 |
[05:18] | Ciri. What’s going on? | 希瑞 怎么了 |
[05:21] | Geralt? | 杰洛特 |
[05:22] | There’s a woman out there. | 外面有一个女人 |
[05:24] | An old woman. In a black robe. | 一个穿着黑袍的老女人 |
[05:26] | -It’s Voleth Meir. | 是沃利丝·梅尔 |
[05:28] | – Here? | 在这里 |
[05:29] | -In Kaer Morhen? -Where is she now? | -在凯尔·莫罕 -现在她在哪里 |
[05:32] | I saw her leaving Everard’s room. | 我看见她走出埃弗拉德的房间 |
[05:34] | We have to do something. | 我们不能坐以待毙 |
[05:37] | She killed them. | 她杀了他们 |
[05:38] | Everard and Gwain. | 埃弗拉德和格温 |
[05:41] | How did you escape? | 你怎么逃脱的 |
[05:44] | I screamed. | 我大吼了 |
[05:46] | And that didn’t cause any damage? | 却没有造成任何损伤 |
[05:49] | -I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[05:50] | -It didn’t wake Vesemir? | 也没有吵醒维瑟米尔 |
[05:52] | -Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[05:53] | -I’m scared. Please. | 我害怕 不要这样 |
[06:12] | Tell me what you want. | 告诉我你想干什么 |
[07:01] | I can’t believe Ciri did this. | 真不敢相信是希瑞下的手 |
[07:03] | She killed our brothers in our home. | 她在我们家杀了我们的兄弟 |
[07:06] | That thing ain’t Ciri. | 那东西不是希瑞 |
[07:09] | Get anyone who’s left. | 把剩下的人都找来 |
[07:12] | Vortek. | 沃泰克 |
[07:14] | Merek. | 梅瑞克 |
[07:16] | She got Merek too. | 梅瑞克也遭了她的毒手 |
[07:40] | Grab all the elixir you can find. | 把能找到的丹药都带上 |
[07:43] | We don’t know what she can do. | 我们不知道她的能耐 |
[07:48] | To the armory! | 去武器库 |
[07:50] | Find Ciri! | 找希瑞 |
[07:52] | Your fight’s not with Ciri. | 你要对付的不是希瑞 |
[07:59] | When you took Eskell down, it broke me. | 你杀艾斯卡尔的时候 我心都碎了 |
[08:02] | But you were right. It had to be done. | 但是你那样做是对的 必须那样做 |
[08:04] | Same as now. | 现在也一样 |
[08:06] | Ciri has to be eliminated. | 必须消灭希瑞 |
[08:08] | Daughter or demon, she has done too much damage. | 不论是女儿还是魔鬼 她已经造成了太大的伤害 |
[08:12] | Witchers don’t kill out of fear. | 猎魔人不因恐惧而杀 |
[08:14] | They kill to save lives. | 而是为救生命而杀 |
[08:17] | I said that. | 是我说的 |
[08:18] | You did. | 没错 |
[08:19] | It feels like bullshit now. | 现在感觉这句话就是胡扯 |
[08:23] | Eskell, Remus, | 艾斯卡尔 雷穆斯 |
[08:25] | Gascaden, Sorel, Gwain. | 卡斯凯登 索雷尔 格温 |
[08:28] | There are too many medallions hanging on that tree. | 那棵树上挂着的徽章太多了 |
[08:31] | But spilling Ciri’s blood won’t bring them back. | 但是希瑞的鲜血不能让他们起死回生 |
[08:36] | You thought she was strong enough to be the next witcher. | 之前是你认为她足够强 可以成为下一位猎魔人 |
[08:40] | Just like I was. | 就像我当年那样 |
[08:44] | She can survive this. | 她能够撑到底 |
[08:47] | She needs you. | 她需要你 |
[08:51] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[08:58] | Wolf– | 白狼… |
[08:59] | I’ll convince Voleth Meir to leave Ciri’s body. | 我会说服沃利丝·梅尔 离开希瑞的身体 |
[09:02] | Once the demon’s out, once she’s back in her corporeal form, we’ll trap her. | 魔鬼出来 她回到肉身之后 我们就困住她 |
[09:06] | Will it work? | 能行吗 |
[09:08] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[09:09] | But our best chance is together, Vesemir. | 但我们必须团结 维瑟米尔 |
[09:14] | -Huh. -Please trust me. | 请一定要信任我 |
[09:51] | -Jaskier! -Mm? | 亚斯克尔 |
[09:54] | -Jaskier. Jaskier, come on, wake up! -Too many squirrels. | -亚斯克尔 快醒醒 -松鼠也太多了 |
[09:56] | -Jaskier! -Aaah! | 亚斯克尔 |
[09:57] | I need you. | 你来帮我 |
[09:59] | It’s Ciri. She’s been possessed. | 希瑞被附体了 |
[10:00] | Yep. | 嗯 |
[10:01] | The last time I woke up next to you, | 上次我在你身旁醒来的时候 |
[10:03] | you grabbed me by the balls and then blew up the building, so– | 你抓住我的蛋蛋 然后把屋子都炸了 所以… |
[10:07] | Come on! | 快 |
[10:08] | Oh, for fuck’s sake. | 哎 真他妈的 |
[10:11] | Wait. Did you say possessed? | 等一下 你刚才说附体 |
[10:20] | Are you sure? | 真的吗 |
[10:22] | He said he– | 他说他… |
[10:24] | Dijkstra said he didn’t need me anymore. | 迪杰斯特拉说他不再需要我了 |
[10:27] | He had other ways of getting what he wanted. | 他有别的办法得到他想要的东西 |
[10:32] | Cirilla of Cintra? | 辛特拉的希瑞菈 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:38] | Well, what does… | 那和 |
[10:41] | what did our daughter have to do with that? | 那和我们的女儿有什么关系 |
[10:44] | Why would Redania target us? | 瑞达尼亚为什么要盯上我们 |
[10:47] | Mm, because we’ve befriended Nilfgaard. | 因为我们和尼弗迦德结成了友好关系 |
[10:50] | Because we’re elves. | 因为我们是精灵 |
[10:53] | They hate us. | 他们恨我们 |
[10:56] | They’ve always hated us. | 他们一直恨我们 |
[10:59] | They need no other reason than the shape of our ears. | 他们不需要其他理由 光看见我们耳朵的形状就恨之入骨 |
[11:04] | I’m… | 我 |
[11:08] | I’m… | 我 |
[11:10] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[11:13] | I was in jail, and… | 我当时在牢里 |
[11:17] | he told me his target was Nilfgaard and I… | 他跟我说目标是尼弗迦德 所以我… |
[11:20] | I never realized. | 我没想到 |
[11:22] | I– I never would have thought… | 我万万没想到… |
[11:25] | You saved your own life. | 你是为了保住自己的命 |
[11:28] | This is not your doing. | 这不是你的本意 |
[11:33] | I need you to gather some horses. | 你去找一些马来 |
[11:48] | Before you tell me what’s going on, | 在你告诉我到底是怎么回事之前 |
[11:50] | please tell me you’re making a hangover cure. | 请告诉我你是在制作醒酒药 |
[11:53] | Because my head feels like it’s lodged | 因为我的脑袋像是被夹在 |
[11:55] | between the buttocks of a fat and sexually rageful goat. | 一头淫乱的肥山羊的屁股中间 |
[12:00] | What are we doing? | 我们这是在干什么 |
[12:01] | Voleth Meir is a parasite. We need to remove her without killing the host. | 沃利丝·梅尔是寄生物 我们得将她移除 但不能杀死寄主 |
[12:04] | Oh, the Deathless Mother again. Please, do go on. | 噢 又是不死之母 请继续 |
[12:08] | A spell from the extraction or separation family would do it. | 用提取或者分离的咒语应该就行 |
[12:11] | Yes, it would. If you had your magic, which you don’t. | 没错 但前提是你有魔法 问题是你并没有 |
[12:13] | If I had my fucking magic. | 要是我有他妈魔法就好了 |
[12:15] | Instead, I’ll have to make do with whatever I find in a witcher laboratory. | 现在只能 用猎魔人实验室找到的东西做了 |
[12:19] | Like this. | 比如这个 |
[12:21] | Oh yay! A little stone. You’ve saved us all. | 噢 好哎 一块小石头 你救了我们大家 |
[12:23] | Active jasper. | 碧玉 |
[12:24] | Provider of warmth, energy, balance. | 提供温暖、能量和平衡 |
[12:28] | Golden oriole. | 金莺 |
[12:29] | Golden what? Areola? | 金什么 金晕 |
[12:32] | Pretty sure that’s got something to do with nipples. | 不是说乳头周围那一圈吧 |
[12:34] | Neutralizes effects of poisons in the blood. | 中和血液中的毒素影响 |
[12:36] | -But I’d make everything about nipples—Possession’s like poison… | 不过要我说的话 什么东西都和乳头有关 |
[12:38] | Jaskier! | 亚斯克尔 |
[12:41] | I pulled Ciri into this mess, and I’ll do everything I can to get her out of it. | 是我使希瑞深陷绝境 我无论如何都要把她救出来 |
[12:48] | Tell me what to do. | 要我怎么做 |
[12:50] | Find Geralt. | 找到杰洛特 |
[12:52] | -Give him the jasper. -What for? | -把碧玉给他 -派什么用 |
[12:54] | It helps turn wrongs into rights. He’ll understand. | 它能帮助纠正错误 他会明白的 |
[12:57] | Wait, hang on. What are you gonna do? | 等一下 那你做什么呢 |
[12:59] | What witches do best. | 做猎魔人最擅长的事 |
[13:01] | Make a potion. | 制作药剂 |
[13:39] | Come along, Ciri! | 来吧 希瑞 |
[13:44] | It’s even better than I remember. | 比我记忆中还要好 |
[13:46] | Are you sure you’re feeling all right? | 你真的没事吗 |
[13:49] | Better than ever. | 比任何时候都好 |
[13:59] | Your granddaughter. | 您的外孙女来了 |
[14:01] | As a member of the royal family, | 作为王室的一员 |
[14:03] | is it too much to expect that you exercise– | 你是不是应该表现出… |
[14:05] | A modicum of respect. | 些许尊重 |
[14:08] | Yes. | 是的 |
[14:11] | I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我来晚了 |
[14:35] | I know you think me too stern, child. | 我知道你觉得我过于严厉 孩子 |
[14:39] | No. | 不是的 |
[14:41] | No, I understand you want to protect me. | 我明白你是想要保护我 |
[14:43] | Of course. | 当然了 |
[14:46] | Because I know it’s not the same here without you. | 因为我知道 如果没有你 这里会完全不同 |
[14:54] | Your Highness. Would you honor me with a dance? | 殿下 能否赏光跳一支舞 |
[14:59] | -She would love– -I’d love to, Martin. | -她很愿意 -我非常愿意 马丁 |
[15:59] | Check it again. | 再查一次 |
[16:00] | There can be no mistakes when Emperor Emhyr arrives. | 恩希尔皇帝驾临之时 不能有丝毫差错 |
[16:09] | What is it? | 什么事 |
[16:10] | The elves. | 精灵 |
[16:12] | Some of them have gone. | 有一些精灵走了 |
[16:14] | There are always defectors, Fringilla. | 总会有叛逃者 芙琳吉拉 |
[16:16] | It’s to be expected. | 意料之中 |
[16:18] | Francesca and Filavandrel were amongst them. | 其中包括法兰茜丝卡和菲拉凡德芮 |
[16:22] | Our scouts said they were riding north on stolen horses. | 探子回报说 他们骑着偷来的马往北边去了 |
[16:27] | To hunt down the murderer of their child. | 去追捕杀害他们孩子的凶手 |
[16:31] | All fingers point to Redania. | 一切迹象都显示是瑞达尼亚 |
[16:34] | If she had told me, I could have offered support. | 要是她告诉我 我会支持她 |
[16:37] | Troops, access to our army.Whatever she needed, as long– | 军队 包括我们的部队 什么都可以提供给她 只要她… |
[16:40] | -As long as she came back? | 只要她回来 |
[16:43] | Yes. | 是的 |
[16:45] | Why? | 为什么 |
[16:46] | Why is she so important to you, Fringilla? | 她为什么对你这么重要 芙琳吉拉 |
[16:49] | -She’s my friend. -No. | -她是我朋友 -不对 |
[16:53] | No. | 不对 |
[16:55] | She is the key to your plan. | 她是你计划的关键 |
[16:59] | To showing Emhyr that you are a valuable leader. | 让恩希尔看到你是一位有价值的头领 |
[17:04] | Yes. | 是的 |
[17:07] | Yes, that too. | 是的 这也是原因之一 |
[17:10] | But she is gone. | 但她走了 |
[17:12] | According to your plan. | 根据你的计划 |
[17:15] | Think about it. | 想一下 |
[17:17] | The baby gave them hope. | 那个婴儿给了他们希望 |
[17:19] | A reason to live rather than die fighting. | 给了他们活下去而不是战死的希望 |
[17:23] | And it’s mysteriously murdered? | 现在婴儿被神秘地谋杀了 |
[17:26] | now they’re off to raze the kingdoms of our enemies. | 现在他们出发 要去将我们的敌国夷为平地 And now… |
[17:32] | What– what are you saying? | 什么 你这么说是什么意思 |
[17:36] | I’m saying it worked. | 我的意思是成功了 |
[17:41] | Your plan. | 你的计划成功了 |
[17:46] | But I would never do that. | 但我绝不会这样做 绝对不会 |
[17:50] | -Oh, I would never do that. -You said it yourself, Fringilla. | 这话是你自己说的 芙琳吉拉 |
[17:52] | When Emhyr arrives, I need to rave. | 恩希尔到的时候 我得好好说 |
[17:58] | So let me. | 所以就别拦着我 |
[18:33] | Where are you, Ciri? | 你在哪里 希瑞 |
[18:40] | Ciri? | 希瑞 |
[18:44] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[18:46] | Come along, girl! | 出来 希瑞 |
[18:53] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[18:57] | – Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[19:18] | You don’t want to escape. | 你千万别跑 |
[19:29] | So many gone. | 死了这么多 |
[19:31] | Devoured by this hellish Continent. | 被这地狱般的大陆吞噬 |
[19:35] | I want Ciri back. | 把希瑞还给我 |
[19:37] | Name your price. | 开价吧 |
[19:39] | She’s here! | 她在这里 |
[19:43] | I’ll cover the back. | 我殿后 |
[19:45] | It’s not a question of price. | 这不是价格的问题 |
[19:50] | It’s a matter of cost. | 是代价的问题 |
[19:53] | – Steady, boys. | 稳住 兄弟们 |
[19:55] | – Make your ask. | 你说条件吧 |
[19:57] | Release her, | 放了她 |
[19:59] | and you can have me. | 我归你 |
[20:06] | That is enticing. | 这个条件很诱人 |
[20:09] | What glorious pain we could create together. | 我们一起能制造出多么辉煌的痛苦啊 |
[20:15] | It’s too late for that. | 不过太迟了 |
[20:17] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[20:20] | Yennefer told me to… | 叶妮芙让我 |
[20:22] | Shhhhit. | 操他妈的 |
[20:25] | You’re busy.You’re busy. | 你在忙 |
[20:30] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[20:58] | – – | |
[21:09] | What the fuck? | 搞什么鬼 |
[21:16] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[21:28] | No. | 不要啊 |
[22:11] | What the fuck kind of basilisks are those? | 这他妈是什么石化蜥蜴啊 |
[22:13] | I’ll tell you after I kill ’em. | 我杀死它们之后再告诉你 |
[22:15] | I won’t let her have you, Ciri. | 我不会让她霸占你 希瑞 |
[22:23] | Fuck! | 操 |
[22:30] | -Yrden, now! -Wolf! | -立刻施展亚登法印 -白狼 |
[22:33] | Vesemir, I can do this! | 维瑟米尔 我行的 |
[22:35] | We have to contain her. | 我们得困住她 |
[22:50] | Tell me what you want with her. | 告诉我 你要从她那里得到什么 |
[22:53] | Tell me what she is to you. | 告诉我 她对你意味着什么 |
[22:55] | She is the future. | 她是未来 |
[22:59] | And you’re in my way. | 你挡我的道了 |
[23:07] | Ciri! I need you to hear me! | 希瑞 你听我说 |
[23:11] | -You can fight this! | 你可以战胜她 |
[23:12] | I know it’s not the same here without you. | 我知道 如果没有你 这里会完全不同 |
[23:22] | -Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[23:27] | Right the wrongs? | 纠正错误 |
[23:28] | Well, Yennefer, I don’t see how things could get any wronger! | 叶妮芙啊 这都已经错得没边了 |
[23:33] | -Geralt! – | 杰洛特 |
[23:43] | – – | |
[23:45] | Little help here! | 来帮忙啊 |
[23:47] | -Help! – | 来帮忙 |
[23:50] | -Vartok! – | 维托克 |
[23:56] | Vesemir! | 维瑟米尔 |
[23:57] | Help us! | 帮帮我们 |
[23:59] | Vesemir! | 维瑟米尔 |
[24:06] | Vartok, behind you! | 维托克 在你身后 |
[24:13] | – – | |
[24:23] | – – | |
[24:26] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[24:29] | Geralt! Yennefer told me to give you this! | 杰洛特 叶妮芙让我把这个给你 |
[24:32] | It’s– it’s balance and heat and… | 能产生平衡、热量和 |
[24:35] | Oh, you can’t hear me. | 哎 你听不见我说话 |
[24:41] | Geralt! | 杰洛特 |
[24:47] | No! | 不能这样 |
[24:54] | You’ll never get to me. | 你伤害不了我 |
[24:58] | Do it. Show him you don’t need him any more. | 下手吧 让他看到你不再需要他了 |
[25:04] | Stay strong, Ciri. | 坚持住 希瑞 |
[25:25] | May I cut in? | 能和我跳一支吗 |
[25:30] | You know, Princess, if you marry Martin Marbury, | 公主 如果你嫁给马丁·马布里 |
[25:33] | you’ll continue quite the exceptional bloodline. | 你就能延续这优良的血统 |
[25:36] | Gross. | 恶心 |
[25:47] | My bloodline, Mousesack. | 莫斯萨克 关于我的血统 |
[25:50] | Will you tell me more about it? | 你能多讲一些给我听吗 |
[25:52] | Right now? | 现在 |
[25:54] | I fear there is not a long enough song in existence. | 恐怕天下没有这么长的歌曲 |
[25:59] | Then someday soon? | 那近期找一天 |
[26:09] | I promise. | 我答应你 |
[26:13] | Your family, Princess, | 公主 你的家族 |
[26:16] | the women who came before you, | 你先辈的女性们 |
[26:19] | they’re quite extraordinary. | 她们非常杰出 |
[26:21] | – Ciri! – | 希瑞 |
[26:23] | You can fight this! | 你可以战胜她 |
[26:25] | -Stay strong, Ciri. – | 坚持住 希瑞 |
[26:29] | -Geralt! -Do not give in. | -杰洛特 -不要屈服 |
[26:34] | You know who you really are. | 你知道自己的真实身份 |
[26:38] | Princess, are you all right? | 公主 你没事吧 |
[26:42] | My grandmother. | 我外婆 |
[26:44] | Why did she never tell me the truth? | 为什么她从没把真相告诉我 |
[26:47] | About who I am? | 关于我的身世 |
[26:49] | My dear, you must be tired already. | 亲爱的 你一定很累了 |
[26:52] | Your father will be so disappointed he doesn’t get a dance. | 你如果不陪你父亲跳一支舞 他一定会很失望 |
[26:57] | What? | 什么 |
[27:22] | Stay strong, Ciri. | 坚持住 希瑞 |
[27:27] | -Is he still fussing? – I don’t know what could be wrong with him. | 他还在吵闹吗 不知道他是怎么了 |
[27:31] | King Vizimir himself can probably hear these cries. | 哭得这么大声 大概连维兹米尔国王都能听到了 |
[27:34] | Give him to me. | 把他给我 |
[27:36] | Come. Come. | 来 |
[27:37] | Shh, shh, shh, shh, shh. | 嘘 |
[27:40] | -That’s it. That’s it. – | 行了 |
[27:43] | Sh, sh, sh, sh. | 嘘 |
[28:01] | We warned all of our people we could find. | 我们的族人 能找到的都已经提醒了 |
[28:03] | There aren’t many elves left in Redania. | 瑞达尼亚没剩多少精灵了 |
[28:05] | Are you sure about this? | 真的要这样吗 |
[28:06] | There’ll be no moving forward without retribution. | 没有惩罚就无法前行 |
[28:10] | Sister, there are other ways. | 姐姐 还有别的办法 |
[28:15] | I know what you’ve been through, but this– | 我知道你经历了什么 但是这… |
[28:17] | No. You don’t. | 不 你不知道 |
[28:24] | What has been need not always be. | 时移世易 |
[28:32] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[28:36] | My baby! | 我的孩子 |
[28:39] | -My baby! -No! | 我的孩子 不 |
[29:00] | Oh, seriously? | 不是吧 |
[29:02] | Oh shit! | 妈的 |
[30:09] | Geralt. I made a potion to extract Voleth! | 杰洛特 我制作出了一种药剂 能把沃利丝逼出来 |
[30:28] | Vesemir! | 维瑟米尔 |
[30:28] | You kill her, you kill Ciri! | 你杀她 希瑞也会没命 |
[30:39] | – – | |
[30:42] | Poor, poor witchers. | 可怜的猎魔人 |
[30:46] | You feel everything, don’t you? | 你们什么情感都有 不是吗 |
[30:49] | – Move! – | 让开 |
[30:52] | Especially hatred. | 尤其是仇恨 |
[31:05] | Let’s finish this, Geralt! | 了结了吧 杰洛特 |
[31:13] | Jasper gives the courage to rectify wrongs. | 碧玉能给人纠正错误的勇气 |
[31:19] | Hate. | 仇恨 |
[31:21] | Our hate | 我们的仇恨 |
[31:23] | is the pain she needs | 产生她所需要痛苦 |
[31:24] | to grow stronger. | 使她变得更强 |
[31:27] | Let’s not give her what she wants. | 我们不要遂她的愿 |
[31:30] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[31:32] | If you can hear me, | 如果你能听到我说的话 |
[31:34] | if you can hear us, | 听到我们说的话 |
[31:36] | come home. | 那就回家吧 |
[31:41] | I’ve missed you so much. | 我好想你 |
[31:52] | We’ve been right here the whole time. | 我们一直在这里 |
[31:56] | Always loving you. | 永远爱你 |
[32:00] | Our special girl. | 我们与众不同的女儿 |
[32:03] | If you can hear me… | 如果你能听到我说的话 |
[32:05] | Geralt? | 杰洛特 |
[32:06] | …if you can hear us… | …听到我们说的话 |
[32:10] | come home. | 那就回家吧 |
[32:17] | She doesn’t want to be here. | 她不想来这里 |
[32:22] | She isn’t yours. | 她不是你的 |
[32:23] | It’s not working, Wolf. | 没用 白狼 |
[32:26] | Come back to us, Ciri. | 回到我们身边吧 希瑞 |
[32:27] | Can you hear us, girl? | 你能听到我们说话吗 姑娘 |
[32:29] | Ciri? | 希瑞 |
[32:30] | Make it stop. | 让它停下来 |
[32:32] | I’m not doing anything. | 我什么都没做 |
[32:33] | – I believe in you. | 我相信你 |
[32:34] | -Vesemir? | 维瑟米尔 |
[32:35] | I’m sorry for what I did. | 对不起 我伤害了你 |
[32:37] | Be with us. | 和我们待在一起 |
[32:40] | You belong here. | 你属于这里 |
[32:43] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[32:46] | Stay. | 留下来 |
[32:49] | Stay with us. | 留下来和我们在一起 |
[32:55] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[32:58] | All right? I’m staying right here. | 好吗 我留在这里 |
[33:00] | Just, please, don’t leave me. | 请你们不要离开我 |
[33:04] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪里都不去 |
[33:08] | I’m staying right here. | 我留在这里 |
[33:11] | Living in her. | 住在她体内 |
[33:13] | Forever. | 永不离开 |
[33:15] | Her hut burned. | 她的小屋烧毁了 |
[33:18] | She needs a vessel to exist within this sphere. | 她需要一个载体才能在这个世界存在 |
[33:22] | Ciri can’t escape. | 希瑞逃不掉 |
[33:23] | Unless… | 除非 |
[33:28] | – Unless I right this wrong. | 除非我纠正错误 |
[33:30] | -My wounds wouldn’t heal…Yen. | -我的伤口无法愈合 -阿叶 |
[33:32] | …because magic wasn’t what I was missing. | …因为我缺少的并不是魔法 |
[33:34] | -I can be the vessel. -No. | -我可以当载体 -不行 |
[33:36] | -For her. – Yen! | -为了她 -阿叶 |
[33:47] | -No! | 不行 |
[34:01] | Don’t let us die again. | 别让我们再死一次 |
[34:02] | – – | |
[34:04] | We’re your family. | 我们是你的家人 |
[34:07] | We’re your everything. | 我们是你的一切 |
[34:11] | You deserve everything, Ciri. | 你应当拥有一切 希瑞 |
[34:13] | Let me give you everything I have. | 让我把我所拥有的一切给你 |
[34:17] | I don’t know what to do. | 我不知道该怎么做 |
[34:20] | Please, don’t go. | 请不要走 |
[34:23] | Don’t go, please. | 请不要走 |
[34:31] | I know you’re afraid, Ciri, | 我知道你很害怕 希瑞 |
[34:33] | but what you see in there… | 但是你在里面看到的东西 |
[34:36] | …it isn’t real. | 并不是真的 |
[34:48] | Don’t do this. | 不要这样做 |
[34:58] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[35:02] | -Ciri…-Be with us. | -希瑞 -和我们待在一起 |
[35:05] | You belong with us. | 你应该和我们在一起 |
[35:09] | We belong together. | 我们应该在一起 |
[35:12] | You, | 你 |
[35:14] | us, | 我们 |
[35:16] | it’s not perfect, | 并不完美 |
[35:19] | but it is real. | 但这是真的 |
[35:21] | It’s yours. | 是你的 |
[35:26] | We are your family… | 我们是你的家人 |
[35:31] | and we need you. | 我们需要你 |
[35:35] | I have to go home. | 我得回家了 |
[36:25] | We don’t have much time. | 希瑞 我们没多少时间了 |
[36:26] | We need to trap Voleth Meir once and for all. | 我们要一举困住沃利丝·梅尔 |
[36:30] | If you can pull monsters through the monolith, | 如果你能通过巨石碑引来怪物 |
[36:33] | you can send one back again. | 那也能再送一个怪物回去 |
[36:35] | What? | 什么 |
[36:36] | You can do this. | 你行的 |
[36:38] | Yennefer’s lessons. -But I don’t know if I can– | 叶妮芙教了我 但我不知道能不能… |
[36:41] | -I believe in you. | 我对你有信心 |
[36:46] | All right. | 好的 |
[36:54] | See the outcome. | 看见结果 |
[36:56] | Make it happen. | 让它实现 |
[36:58] | – – | |
[37:00] | Oh, not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[37:04] | – – | |
[37:09] | – – | |
[37:10] | – – | |
[37:16] | – – | |
[37:37] | She’s leaving. | 她走了 |
[38:09] | Child of the Elder Blood, | 上古血脉之子 |
[38:11] | starry-eyed Daughter of Chaos, | 天真的混沌之女 |
[38:14] | join our Hunt. | 加入我们的狂猎 |
[38:16] | Your place is among us. | 你应当在我们之中 |
[38:21] | You are ours. | 你是我们的 |
[38:24] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
[38:29] | Ciri… | 希瑞 |
[38:40] | You’re back. Are you all right? | 你回来了 你还好吗 |
[38:47] | Were those the Wraiths of Mörhogg? | 那是莫豪格的妖灵吗 |
[38:49] | The Wild Hunt, yes. | 没错 是狂猎 |
[38:52] | We’re safe now, thanks to you. | 多亏了你 我们现在安全了 |
[38:56] | That’s all that matters. | 这才是最重要的 |
[39:07] | The witchers need you. | 几位猎魔人需要你 |
[39:35] | You’re panting like a dying mammoth. | 你气喘吁吁的 就像快死的猛犸象 |
[39:39] | Look at us. | 看看我们 |
[39:41] | Just one big happy family, eh? | 一个快乐的大家庭 是吧 |
[39:43] | No. | 不是 |
[39:45] | Right. Yeah. | 好吧 嗯 |
[40:04] | Where did you go? | 你们之前去哪里了 |
[40:06] | I’m still trying to work that out. | 我也还没想明白 |
[40:10] | I saw the Wild Hunt. | 我看见了狂猎 |
[40:15] | We need to gather more supplies. | 我们得搜集更多的补给 |
[40:17] | Start to rebuild again. | 再次开始重建 |
[40:19] | Ciri and I can’t stay. | 我和希瑞不能留下 |
[40:21] | We need to keep moving. | 我们不能停下来 |
[40:23] | Sorry, Wolf. I should have trusted you! | 对不起 白狼 我应该信任你才对 |
[40:25] | Vesemir, | 维瑟米尔 |
[40:26] | it’s not that. | 不是因为这个 |
[40:27] | The demon. The Wild Hunt. | 恶魔 狂猎 |
[40:29] | She’s marked for something, and it doesn’t end there. | 她被追踪了 而且还没完 |
[40:32] | If mages and royals find out she’s still alive, | 如果术士和王族 发现她还活着 发现她的能力 and what she’s capable of… |
[40:39] | they won’t stop coming for her. | 他们不会停下追捕她的脚步 |
[40:42] | She had green eyes! | 她有绿色的眼睛 |
[40:44] | And ashen hair. | 灰色的头发 |
[40:46] | -It was her. – | 就是她 |
[40:49] | The Lion Cub of Cintra, | 辛特拉幼狮 |
[40:52] | alive and at Sodden with a witcher. | 还活着 在索登与一位猎魔人一起 |
[40:55] | Why are we only hearing about this now? | 为什么我们现在才知道 |
[40:58] | Sigismund Dijkstra came to Aretuza, | 西吉斯蒙德·迪杰斯特拉 之前来了艾瑞图萨 |
[41:00] | sniffing for something. | 想探听消息 |
[41:02] | You think he was prodding to see if the Brotherhood knew Cirilla was alive? | 他是不是想打探 兄弟会是否知道希瑞菈还活着 |
[41:07] | I do, Meve. | 我认为是 米薇 |
[41:10] | He finds Cirilla | 如果他找到希瑞菈 |
[41:11] | and marries her off to his king. | 就会把她嫁给他的国王 |
[41:14] | Giving him the only rightful claim to Cintra. | 让他得到 统治辛特拉的唯一合法权力 |
[41:17] | Redania’s wealthy enough. | 瑞达尼亚已经够富裕了 |
[41:20] | They add Cintra to their realm, | 如果再吞并辛特拉 |
[41:21] | we’ll all be taking orders from fucking Vizimir. | 我们都要听他妈维兹米尔发号施令了 |
[41:23] | Dijkstra no doubt already has his spies looking high and low for her. | 毫无疑问 迪杰斯特拉已经派间谍到处找她 |
[41:27] | I’m just going to say it. | 我就直说了 |
[41:30] | Princess Cirilla created far less trouble for us when she was dead. | 希瑞菈公主如果死了 给我们惹的麻烦反而会少很多 |
[41:35] | We’ll put a bounty on the girl. | 我们悬赏要她的命 |
[41:38] | And anyone who protects her. | 还有任何保护她的人的命 |
[41:43] | That’s quite barbarous. | 这挺野蛮啊 |
[41:45] | Even for me. | 连我都觉得野蛮了 |
[41:47] | Welcome to the Brotherhood. | 欢迎来到兄弟会 |
[41:48] | Aye! | 好 |
[41:53] | While the path hasn’t been the straight line we hoped for, | 虽然道路曲折 |
[41:56] | we are nonetheless in an auspicious place. | 但我们仍然身处有利位置 |
[42:00] | The elves are up in arms over the death of their baby. | 精灵因为婴儿的死亡而闹得不可开交 |
[42:02] | Nilfgaard is stoking their anger to foster another war. | 尼弗迦德在给他们的愤怒火上浇油 想挑起又一场战争 |
[42:05] | And the North will, no doubt, take the bait. | 而北方毫无疑问会上钩 |
[42:09] | And as chaos descends upon the Continent, | 当混乱降临大陆时 |
[42:12] | we will be focused on getting the girl. | 我们会全神贯注找到女孩 |
[42:17] | I won’t let you down again, | 我不会再令您失望 |
[42:20] | my lord… | 大人 |
[42:22] | We should return to Xin’trea before they come for us. | 趁他们还没来对付我们 我们应该回仙特利亚 |
[42:26] | -Let them come. | 让他们来好了 |
[42:28] | We got our revenge. | 我们已经复仇 |
[42:30] | Let it end there. | 到此为止吧 |
[42:32] | Revenge? | 复仇 |
[42:35] | When the humans arrived, | 人类到来时 |
[42:36] | we welcomed them as peers, | 我们欢迎他们 把他们当朋友 |
[42:39] | instead of seeing what they really were. | 却没有看到他们的真面目 |
[42:42] | And it led to a mass grave we dug ourselves. | 结果我们给自己挖了一个巨大的坟墓 |
[42:46] | I don’t want revenge. | 我要的不是复仇 |
[42:50] | I want justice. – Out the way! | -我要的是正义 -让开 |
[42:53] | -Come on. -Out the way. | -快走 -让开 |
[42:56] | I caught him watching by the riverbank. | 他在河边看 我把他抓住了 |
[42:57] | Says he’s from Xin’trea. | 他说他是从仙特利亚来的 |
[42:59] | -My name is Istredd. I’m a mage. | 我叫伊斯崔德 我是术士 |
[43:00] | -You’re a human. | 你是人类 |
[43:02] | I have information I think could help you. | 我有一些信息 我想会对你们有帮助 |
[43:04] | There is a girl, | 有一个女孩 |
[43:05] | Princess Cirilla of Cintra. | 辛特拉的希瑞菈公主 |
[43:07] | -She is why Nilfgaard attacked Sodden. – We know that. | -尼弗迦德进攻索登是因为她 -我们早就知道了 |
[43:10] | Why they wanted to train you for attacks! To flush her out. | 他们训练你们实施更多攻击也是为此 为把她逼出来 |
[43:13] | -Get rid of him. – No! | -除掉他 -不要 |
[43:15] | She’s Hen Ikeir! -She’s Hen Ikeir! | 她是精灵血脉 |
[43:18] | -Stop! | 住手 |
[43:21] | Bring him back. | 带他过来 |
[43:28] | What did you say? | 你说什么 |
[43:31] | She’s Hen Ikeir. | 她是精灵血脉 |
[43:34] | She’s– she’s Elder Blood? | 她有上古之血 |
[43:38] | She’s all of you. | 她是你们的一员 |
[43:40] | But different. | 但是她不一样 |
[43:42] | -I’ve never seen anything like her power. – | 我从没见过她那样的法力 |
[43:45] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[43:47] | The one Ithlinne prophesied. | 她是伊丝琳预言的人 |
[43:52] | He’s saying she could save us. | 他的意思是她可以救我们 |
[44:09] | What are you saying? | 你是什么意思 |
[44:14] | I’m saying word is out about the girl. | 我的意思是 关于那女孩的消息已经传出去了 |
[44:19] | Well, | 嗯 |
[44:20] | I daresay things just got more fun, Philippa. | 看来事情越来越有趣了 菲丽芭 |
[44:26] | Bring me the bard. | 把吟游诗人带来 |
[44:27] | It’s about time he paid back his benefactor. | 是时候让他报答恩主了 |
[44:46] | You’re whole again. | 你又复原了 |
[44:49] | I felt it come back when I…I… | 当时我觉得魔法回来了 当时我 |
[44:53] | When you sacrificed yourself for Ciri. | 当时你为希瑞牺牲了自己 |
[44:55] | A sacrifice I’d make again. | 再牺牲一次我都愿意 |
[44:58] | In a heartbeat. | 毫不犹豫 |
[45:01] | I don’t forgive you, Yennefer. | 我不会原谅你 叶妮芙 |
[45:09] | I know I’ve hurt you. | 我知道我伤害了你 |
[45:12] | Yet I can’t help but wish it could begin again. | 但我禁不住希望我们能重新开始 |
[45:16] | Use your knowledge of magic to train the girl. | 用你的魔法知识去训练希瑞 |
[45:21] | You’re the only person who’s helped her control her powers. | 只有你帮过她控制自己的法力 |
[45:24] | As if I’d trust anyone else with her. | 换别人教她 我也信不过 |
[45:29] | Villentretenmerth told us we were made for each other. | 维纶特瑞坦梅斯说我们是天生一对 |
[45:32] | Destined for each other. | 是命中注定 |
[45:35] | And that nothing would come of it | 还说我们不会有结果 |
[45:37] | because destiny alone isn’t sufficient. | 因为光靠宿命是不够的 |
[45:42] | Something more is needed. | 还需要别的东西 |
[45:48] | She is something more. | 这样东西就是她 |
[46:24] | Every time I think I can move forward, | 每次我以为自己可以前进 |
[46:27] | there’s this force bringing me back into darkness. | 都有这样一股力量将我拉回黑暗之中 |
[46:32] | I’m just tired, Geralt. | 我很累 杰洛特 |
[46:35] | I’m tired too, Ciri. | 我也很累 希瑞 |
[46:38] | But what of it? | 但那又怎么样呢 |
[46:41] | Life goes on. | 日子要继续过下去 |
[46:43] | Us three, we’ll help each other. | 我们三个会互相帮助 |
[46:48] | What is destined cannot be avoided. | 命中注定的事无法逃避 |
[46:52] | And it shouldn’t be. | 也不该逃避 |
[47:00] | I believe I know what Voleth Meir wanted from you. | 我想我知道 沃利丝·梅尔想从你这里得到什么了 |
[47:04] | What? | 什么 |
[47:05] | She’s been here since the Conjunction. | 自从天球交汇 她就在这里 |
[47:07] | We knew that. | 我们早就知道 |
[47:08] | We’ve always assumed she was from another sphere. | 我们一直假定她来自另一个天球 |
[47:12] | Is that where I portalled us? | 是我之前把我们传送去的地方吗 |
[47:15] | Another sphere? | 另一个天球 |
[47:16] | Those monoliths that you shatter, | 你打碎的巨石碑 |
[47:19] | the ones that pull new species of monster through every time you scream, | 你每次大吼 那些巨石碑都会带来新的怪物物种 |
[47:23] | those could be gateways to other spheres. | 巨石碑可能是通往其他天球的门户 |
[47:26] | My scream woke Voleth Meir. | 我的大吼叫醒了沃利丝·梅尔 |
[47:28] | That’s why she wanted me. | 所以她要找我 |
[47:30] | She wanted to go home. | 她想回家 |
[47:33] | You were the key to her future. | 你是她通往未来的关键 |
[47:38] | What I can’t figure out, though, | 但是我想不明白的是 |
[47:41] | is when did Nilfgaard realize that you were the key to theirs? | 尼弗迦德是什么时候发现 你是他们未来的关键 |
[47:44] | They knew before anyone else. | 别人都还不知道 他们就知道了 |
[47:48] | How do they know the truth about you, Ciri? | 希瑞 关于你的真相 他们是怎么知道的 |
[47:56] | Attention! | 立正 |
[47:58] | His Highness Emperor Emhyr var Emreis, | 恩希尔·瓦·恩瑞斯皇帝陛下 |
[48:01] | the White Flame. | 白色火焰 |
[48:03] | The elves are already fighting in the North. | 精灵已经在北方战斗 |
[48:06] | They may not wear our colors, but they are doing our bidding. | 他们没有穿着我们的盔甲 但是在执行我们的命令 |
[48:09] | And… | 而且 |
[48:11] | they are pursuing the girl, of course. | 他们当然也在追捕那个女孩 |
[48:14] | In my experience, elves only care about elves. | 以我的经验 精灵只关心精灵 |
[48:19] | How did you convince them to fight? | 你们是怎么说服他们战斗的 |
[48:21] | By killing their hope. | 方法是将他们的希望杀死 |
[48:24] | We lay the blame on Redania. | 我们然后栽赃给瑞达尼亚 |
[48:29] | But it was us who killed the elven baby. | 但其实是我们杀了精灵婴儿 |
[48:34] | We would do anything for the White Flame. | 为了白色火焰 我们什么都愿意做 |
[48:36] | Losing a child is…brutal, | 失去孩子是很残忍的事 |
[48:40] | but you are right. | 但你们这样做是对的 |
[48:43] | It can move mountains. | 作用很大 |
[48:45] | -Desperate times. -Desperate measures. | -非常时期 -非常手段 |
[48:47] | Desperate indeed. | 确实非常绝望 |
[48:50] | I would know. | 我深有体会 |
[48:52] | Sir? | 陛下 |
[48:53] | That’s how I felt when I realized I could no longer count on you | 当我意识到 我不能再依靠你们去完成我的任务时 |
[48:59] | to fulfill my mission. | 我就有这样的感受 |
[49:02] | I’m the one who ordered the death of that elven baby. | 是我下令杀死精灵婴儿 |
[49:06] | I had to. | 我别无选择 |
[49:07] | It was the best path to helping me find my daughter. | 这是我找到我女儿的最佳途径 |
[49:22] | -Take them away. | 把他们带走 |