时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:26] | How may I help you? | 有什么需要吗? |
[00:28] | We’re seeking a girl and a witcher. | 我们在寻找一个女孩和一个猎魔人 |
[00:30] | Her with ashen hair and patrician countenance. | 女孩白发 面容高贵 |
[00:32] | Him a mannerless, blanched brute. | 男子野蛮粗鲁 面色煞白 |
[00:35] | Master Rience will recompense you handsomely for illumination as to their whereabouts. | 若能告知其下落 里恩斯大人有重赏 |
[00:43] | We’ll pay if you’ve seen them. | 如果你见过他们 我们会给你钱 |
[01:09] | Step back, Professor. | 退后 教授 |
[01:44] | I importune you, benignant sir… | 仁慈的先生 我恳求你… |
[02:17] | Dear friend, | 亲爱的朋友 |
[02:18] | if our time at Kaer Morhen proved anything, | 我们在凯尔·莫罕的经历证明 |
[02:21] | it’s that the world is changing underneath our feet. | 世界正在悄悄地发生改变 |
[02:24] | Days pass, but the threats keep coming, fast and furiously. | 日复一日 威胁不断袭来 猛烈而湍急 |
[02:30] | Sometimes I wonder if we will ever stop running. | 有时我会怀疑 我们的逃亡日子是否会有尽头 |
[02:37] | -For your discretion. | 麻烦保密 |
[02:38] | – Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[02:55] | There is another ghost that haunts us. | 我们之间还有一个心结 |
[02:58] | What I did to you. | 我对你做过的事 |
[03:01] | I know I cannot change the past, | 过去的事 我知道我无法改变 |
[03:03] | but I will do everything in my power to help Ciri grow her magical skill. | 但我会尽我所能帮助希瑞修炼法术 |
[03:07] | And to help keep her safe. | 保她安全 |
[03:14] | By proving that to you, maybe trust will find its way back to us. | 通过向你证明这一点 也许我们之间会重建信任 |
[03:20] | In the meantime, | 与此同时 |
[03:21] | wish Ciri luck. | 祝希瑞好运 |
[03:23] | It’s going to be a long road ahead for all of us. | 我们前方都还有很长的路要走 |
[03:27] | Your friend, Yennefer. | 你的朋友 叶妮芙 |
[03:33] | This was the first lesson Tissaia taught me. | 这是蒂莎娅教我的第一课 |
[03:43] | Give it a try. | 试试 |
[03:46] | Dear friend, even in your silence, | 亲爱的朋友 即便你沉默不语 |
[03:49] | I know you’re wondering how Ciri’s training is progressing. | 我也知道你很关心希瑞的训练进展 |
[03:53] | She has great potential | 她潜力很大 |
[03:54] | but little talent. | 但是天赋不足 |
[04:01] | That will change over time. | 假以时日 这会改变 |
[04:04] | Someday, she’ll be able to conjure something tastier | 你现在大概正在抓鱿鱼吧 |
[04:07] | than the squid you’re likely bringing right now. | 有朝一日 她将能够召唤比这更美味的食物 |
[04:09] | -Hmm. -Your friend, Yennefer. | 你的朋友 叶妮芙 |
[04:13] | You need to focus on your breath. | 你得注意呼吸 |
[04:16] | From here. Okay? | 从这里呼吸 好吗? |
[04:26] | Not again. | 不是吧 又来 |
[04:32] | Ciri, Yennefer, we’re leaving! | 希瑞 叶妮芙 我们走! |
[04:37] | Quickly! | 快! |
[04:38] | Stop! | 停! |
[04:40] | – Quick, do that. – That side! | 快 上 |
[04:45] | Missed them again! Where the fuck are they? | 又让他们给跑了! 他们到底他妈在哪里? |
[04:48] | Burn it all down! | 全部烧掉! |
[05:23] | For your discretion. | 麻烦保密 |
[05:51] | That was brilliant! | 好办法 |
[05:55] | Dear friend, | 亲爱的朋友 |
[05:56] | it seems that you and Ciri are thoroughly enjoying our fourth house in as many months, | 看来你和希瑞对于 这几个月来我们的第四个住处很满意 |
[06:00] | finding time to bond so delightfully. | 花了很多时间愉快地联系感情 |
[06:05] | I will remind you, though, that you asked, | 不过我得提醒你 是你要求我… |
[06:07] | nay, begged me to teach her magic. | 不对 是你请求我教她魔法 |
[06:10] | Please conserve her energy so that I may properly do so. | 请让她保留一些体力 以便我可以好好地向她传授 |
[06:14] | Also, less meat, more wine. | 还有少吃肉 多喝酒 |
[06:18] | -Yennefer. -Hmm. | 叶妮芙 |
[06:21] | Success only comes with repetition. | 熟能生巧 |
[06:50] | You can do it. Don’t give up. | 你行的 不要放弃 |
[07:16] | Stay together! Hurry up! | 大家跟上!快! |
[07:18] | They’re just villagers, Geralt. | 他们只是村民罢了 杰洛特 |
[07:20] | Let’s go. | 来 我们走 |
[08:08] | Yarpen! | 亚尔潘! |
[08:09] | You really wanna hide, you’d dye that mop. | 你真要躲起来的话 就把你那一头乱发染一下 |
[08:12] | No one’s lookin’ for the Black fuckin’ Wolf. | 没人会想到白狼居然会变成黑狼 |
[08:14] | – Hello, old friend. -Don’t break my shite! | -你好 老朋友 -别把我的东西弄坏! |
[08:17] | And I expect payment for my discretion! | 我帮你们保密 可别忘了付我报酬! |
[08:45] | Dear friend, | 亲爱的朋友 |
[08:46] | we’re so far off the map here that we may never leave again. | 这里如此偏远 我们可能不会再次离开 |
[08:51] | Come to think of it, | 其实想想啊 |
[08:53] | would that be such a bad thing? | 这难道不好吗? |
[08:55] | We’ll continue magic lessons before the ice melts, I promise. | 我保证 在冰化之前 我们会继续魔法课程 |
[08:58] | But for now, perhaps the girl deserves a break. | 但现在也许她应该放松一下 |
[09:02] | – Perhaps you and I do too. | 也许你和我也同样如此 |
[09:07] | -Your friend, Yennefer. – Let’s go again. | -你的朋友 叶妮芙 -我们再来 |
[09:10] | -Again. Ready? -Okay. – One foot… | -我们再来 准备好了吗?一只脚… -好的 |
[09:24] | I can magically intuit your thoughts, Geralt. | 我可以魔法般地感知你的想法 杰洛特 |
[09:27] | You’ve been wanting to invite me to dinner ever since we arrived. | 自从我们到这里 你就一直想邀请我共进晚餐 |
[09:31] | Have I? | 我有这样的想法? |
[09:33] | No. | 没有 |
[09:34] | But I looked through your window and you have more wine. | 不过我透过窗户看到你的酒又多了 |
[09:36] | And I’m begging for a refill. | 请给我加一些 |
[10:02] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:10] | -Perfect. – Mmm! | 非常好 |
[10:22] | -Made by chef Ciri. | 希瑞大厨制作 |
[10:23] | -Open your mouth! | 张嘴 |
[10:29] | Geralt’s favorite food is radish. | 杰洛特最喜欢吃萝卜 |
[10:39] | Wait– | 等一下 |
[10:40] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:45] | -I’m going to go to bed now. -Okay. | -我上床睡觉去了 -好的 |
[10:47] | -Good night. -Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[11:09] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[11:48] | Water magic is tricky. | 水魔法不容易 |
[11:49] | That’s what you said about earth magic, and air magic. | 对于土魔法和气魔法 你也是这么说的 |
[11:52] | Well, you have power like nothing I’ve seen. | 你所拥有的力量是我从未见过的 |
[11:55] | Makes it hard for both of us. | 所以难教也难学 |
[11:58] | That’s enough for today. | 今天就到这里吧 |
[12:03] | Considering the mess I make with every other kind of magic, | 鉴于我把每一种魔法都练得一团糟 |
[12:07] | how could fire magic be any worse? | 火魔法还能糟糕到哪里去呢? |
[12:11] | Remember Rience. | 想想里恩斯 |
[12:14] | That look in his eye. | 他的眼神 |
[12:16] | There’s always a source. | 总是有来源的 |
[12:18] | With fire magic, the source is you. | 火魔法的来源就是你 |
[12:20] | It takes something you never get back. | 它会夺走一些东西 你再也拿不回来 |
[12:23] | Your magic? | 你的魔法? |
[12:26] | Yes. | 是的 |
[12:28] | But magic isn’t everything. | 但是魔法并不是一切 |
[12:32] | You say magic isn’t everything, | 你说魔法并不是一切 |
[12:34] | but you were willing to trade my life for it. | 但你之前却愿意 用我的生命去交换魔法 |
[12:37] | You almost lost me to Voleth Meir. | 你差点把我交给沃利丝·梅尔 |
[12:39] | You almost lost Geralt. | 你差点失去杰洛特 |
[12:40] | -It was… -I know. | 我知道 |
[12:43] | Well, if you knew, why did you do it? | 知道为什么还要这么做? |
[12:46] | Because… I’d given up. | 因为我放弃了 |
[12:51] | But I’ll never make that mistake again. | 但我永远不会再犯这个错误 |
[13:03] | Wish I had more for you, | 我也想多给你们一些 |
[13:04] | but the Squirrels hit Henselt’s convoy. | 可是松鼠党袭击了亨赛特的车队 |
[13:07] | Look at these. Potatoes the size of gnome nuts. | 看看这些土豆 只有土地神蛋蛋那么大 |
[13:10] | Did they attack your convoy as well? | 他们也袭击你的车队了? |
[13:13] | I’d like to see them fuckin’ try it! | 我倒想看看他们他妈试试看 |
[13:15] | The elves’ gripe is with the kings, not us. | 精灵和北方王国的国王们有仇 又不是和我们有仇 |
[13:18] | They’re just trying to soften the North for the grand cock of Nilfgaard. | 他们只是想给北方王国松松土 好让尼弗迦德的大鸡巴插进来 |
[13:22] | Nilfgaard gave elves refuge, and now they’re fighting on their behalf. | 尼弗迦德为精灵提供庇护 现在精灵就为尼弗迦德而战 |
[13:26] | Amazing what people will do when you give them a second chance. | 给别人第二次机会 别人真是什么都愿意做啊 |
[13:34] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[13:36] | Hold on! | 等一下 |
[13:37] | Are you two fuckin’ again? | 你们俩是不是又搞上了? |
[13:40] | Subtle, Yarpen. | 观察很细致啊 亚尔潘 |
[13:42] | Who would blame you? | 谁又能怪你们呢? |
[13:44] | Spring’s almost here. | 春天快到了 |
[13:45] | Ah, the whole world’s wakin’ up. | 整个世界正在苏醒 |
[13:48] | Our Belleteyn festival is just down the valley. | 我们五月节庆典就在山谷里举行 |
[13:50] | You should come. | 你们来啊 |
[13:51] | I’d love to. | 太好了 |
[13:52] | -It’s not safe. -Bad idea. | -不安全 -不要去 |
[13:55] | – No one’s asked about me in months. | 很久没人邀请我了 |
[13:57] | And everyone will be in costume. | 而且大家都会穿着奇装异服 |
[14:00] | And… I was born on Belleteyn. | 而且我就是五月节出生的 |
[14:04] | Ah! You’d have had a shot at bein’ May Queen. | 你原本有机会成为五月女王 |
[14:06] | Except my niece’s beard is comin’ in nice and full this year. | 可惜我侄女的胡子 今年会长得又好又满 |
[14:12] | Just say yes, already! | 赶紧答应吧! |
[14:14] | About time for a fuckin’ thaw round here. | 这里到了他妈解冻的时候了 |
[14:19] | I promise I’ll be safe. | 我答应你 我会确保安全 |
[14:54] | Now see how you like my new pet. | 现在看看你有多喜欢我的新宠物 |
[15:07] | -Hmm! -What is that thing? | 这东西是什么? |
[15:10] | I should have warned you before, you elven mutt. | 我应该提前提醒你的 精灵杂种 |
[15:14] | That jackapace is trained to smell your kind from a league away. | 这头速豺受过专门训练 在十里地外就能闻到你们的气味 |
[15:19] | Then I’ve come to the right place. | 看来我来对地方了 |
[15:22] | – Show yourself. | 快现身 |
[15:24] | -Or I open that and you can be its dinner. -[footsteps approaching] | 否则我就打开那扇门 让你成为它的晚餐 |
[15:31] | I need to find a girl with elven blood. | 我要找一个有精灵血的女孩 |
[15:36] | All my jacky needs is a scent. | 我的速豺只需要一点气味 |
[15:38] | Lock of hair, piece of clothin’… | 一缕头发 一块衣料 |
[15:40] | I’ll do you one better. | 我的这个更好 |
[15:47] | Put that fucking thing away. | 把这狗屁东西收起来 |
[15:56] | How much? | 多少钱? |
[16:11] | Gage, take your best fighters and head west to Maribor. | 盖奇 带上你最好的战士 往西去马里波 |
[16:14] | Filavandrel, take yours south to Caed Dhu. | 菲拉凡德芮 带上你的战士往南去凯德·杜 |
[16:18] | She is out there. | 她在那里 |
[16:19] | Have there been sightings, or are we chasing more rumors? | 是有谁看到 还是我们又在跟着传闻走? |
[16:23] | We don’t know if Cirilla has Elder Blood. | 我们并不知道希瑞菈有没有上古之血 |
[16:27] | We’re basing it all on the words of… of some mage | 我们把宝全押在了一个术士身上 |
[16:31] | who came and went just as fast. | 这人来无影 去无踪 |
[16:34] | You have your orders. | 这是命令 |
[16:41] | I want to kill them all for what they have done to your child. | 他们这样对你的孩子 我要把他们全杀了 |
[16:45] | Our hope. | 这孩子是我们的希望 |
[16:47] | But, sister, it is not enough. | 姐 但这是不够的 |
[16:51] | My aim has not wavered. | 我的目标没有动摇 |
[16:54] | I will find Dol Blathanna. | 我会找到多尔·布雷坦纳 |
[16:55] | But how? Where? | 但是怎么找?去哪里找? |
[16:57] | There is no sanctuary left for elves here. | 这里已经没有精灵的容身之处了 |
[17:00] | All will become clear once we have Cirilla. | 找到希瑞菈之后 就会柳暗花明 |
[17:01] | She is our new hope. | 她是我们新的希望 |
[17:04] | Do you doubt me? | 你质疑我吗? |
[17:06] | – Wake up! Hurry! – Move the carts out! | -醒醒!快! -把车子推出去! |
[17:09] | The others are starting to. | 其他人已经开始质疑你了 |
[17:10] | Gallatin and the Scoia’tael, they’re back! | 加勒廷和松鼠党回来了! |
[17:14] | -It’s not good. – We need help! | 不妙 |
[17:17] | Get the healer. | 找医师来! |
[17:18] | – I need help! – Help! | -我需要帮忙! -来帮忙啊! |
[17:27] | He doesn’t need you to play nursemaid. | 他不需要你来当保姆 |
[17:29] | He needs you to play soldier. | 他需要你当战士 |
[17:35] | Fuck. | 操! |
[17:38] | Needed. | 死了 |
[17:44] | Let me know if you plan to start holding weapons back next, | 告诉我 你们接着是不是打算收起武器 |
[17:47] | leaving unarmed Squirrels to fight for our freedom. | 让没有武装的松鼠党 为我们的自由而战 |
[17:50] | I told you. | 我跟你说过了 |
[17:51] | I’ve given you all the fighters I can spare. | 我已经把能抽出的战士都派给你了 |
[17:53] | We both know that’s bullshit. | 你我都很清楚这是胡说八道 |
[17:54] | Your best fighters are running secret missions to who the fuck knows where, | 你最出色的战士 不知在他妈哪里执行秘密任务 |
[17:58] | while the rest of us are out there, following orders, attacking convoys, | 剩下我们在外面听从命令、袭击车队 |
[18:02] | doing the work to get our land back. | 履行我们的职责 只为把我们的土地夺回来 |
[18:04] | Doing the bidding of yet another self-important human. | 你们只不过是 又在执行妄自尊大的人类的命令罢了 |
[18:07] | You think I give a shit about that White Flame nonsense? | 你觉得我在意白色火焰的烂事? |
[18:10] | I give a shit about food in my stomach and a place to call home. | 我在意的是有饭可吃、有家可回 |
[18:15] | I have plans, | 我有很多事要做 |
[18:16] | and they don’t involve dying in the woods because of your selfishness. | 其中并不包括 因为你的自私而死在树林里 |
[18:19] | -Plans with Nilfgaard? -What don’t you get? | -和尼弗迦德一起做事? -你怎么就不明白呢? |
[18:22] | If Nilfgaard takes the North, elves are free everywhere. | 如果尼弗迦德拿下北方 精灵在各地都会获得自由 |
[18:26] | The whole Continent is our Dol Blathanna. | 整个大陆都是我们的多尔·布雷坦纳 |
[18:29] | We tried sharing the Continent for centuries. | 几百年来 我们曾尝试分享大陆 |
[18:33] | If there’s to be another genocide, this time, it’ll be the humans’. | 如果要再来一次种族灭绝 这次灭绝的会是人类 |
[18:41] | You keep spouting off about ancient times, prophecies. | 你老是说古代的事、各种预言 |
[18:45] | I don’t know what you’re looking for out there. | 我不知道你到底在外面找什么 |
[18:48] | But you want to keep elves alive? | 但你想要精灵活下去 |
[18:52] | Here we are. | 现在的局面就是这样 |
[19:04] | – You promised me a princess. | 你答应过会让我得到公主 |
[19:06] | Now every king knows about her, thanks to Tissaia de Vries. | 多亏了蒂莎娅·德·维瑞斯 现在各国国王都知道她了 |
[19:10] | It’s not a good look, Dijkstra. | 看来情况不妙啊 迪杰斯特拉 |
[19:11] | You swore Cirilla would be mine. | 你曾发誓希瑞菈将属于我 |
[19:13] | Perhaps a tad quieter, your Highness. | 要不还是小声一点 殿下 |
[19:16] | We wouldn’t want your beloved to catch wind. | 免得被您的爱人发现 |
[19:24] | Being the king used to mean something. | 以前当国王还算那么回事儿 |
[19:27] | It’s been six months. What have you got to show for it? | 已经六个月了 你有什么进展? |
[19:29] | Excuses, expenses, | 只有借口、开销 |
[19:31] | but no sign of the new princess you wanted me to marry. | 却完全不见你要我娶的公主的踪影 |
[19:34] | Sir, our attention has been diverted because of the Squirrels. | 殿下 松鼠党分散了我们的精力 |
[19:37] | Oh, yet more excuses. | 噢 又来借口了 |
[19:39] | Don’t even get me started on those bastards. | 提起这些王八蛋我就生气 |
[19:41] | Blaming us for murdering that stupid elven baby. | 居然说那笨蛋精灵娃儿是我们杀的 |
[19:46] | That definitely wasn’t us? | 绝对不是我们吧? |
[19:50] | You have the North’s largest army and spy network. | 您有北方最庞大的军队和间谍网 |
[19:54] | We are the most feared kingdom of the North. | 我们依然是北方最受敬畏的王国 |
[19:56] | What do I have to show for it? | 我拿什么来证明呢? |
[19:59] | A spy master who can’t find one girl. | 连一个小女孩都找不到的间谍大师? |
[20:01] | No. It’s time for a change. | 不行 是时候作出改变了 |
[20:04] | I’ve decided to put my best person on it. | 我已决定安排我手下最出色的人去办 |
[20:06] | Someone who I can trust. | 我能够信任的人 |
[20:08] | Radovid! | 拉多维德! |
[20:11] | -What’s that? | 什么事? |
[20:22] | The king’s baby brother? | 国王的弟弟? |
[20:26] | Now we have to chaperone that royal seed-waste too? | 现在我们连这个王室废物也得照顾了 |
[20:30] | No, it’s all for show. | 不 这都只是做做样子 |
[20:32] | Vizimir just needs to remind everyone who wears the crown. | 维兹米尔只是想提醒大家谁是国王 |
[20:36] | He wears it thanks to us. | 他现在能当国王 都是因为我们 |
[20:39] | By gods, we’ve been doing this too long, Dijkstra. | 哎 这些事我们都做了这么久了 迪杰斯特拉 |
[20:43] | There’s no such thing. | 多久都不为过 |
[20:44] | Our alliance, however old, | 我们的联合 不论时间多久 |
[20:47] | keeps us young. | 都能让我们永葆青春 |
[20:50] | Now, as for Prince Seed-waste, | 至于废物王子 |
[20:54] | boulder, parchment, dagger. | 划拳吧 巨石 牛皮纸 匕首 |
[20:57] | Absolutely not. | 那可不行 |
[20:58] | I was the one who seduced the Lyrian baroness last month, | 上个月去勾引莱里亚男爵夫人的是我 |
[21:01] | and the only secret she was hiding was | 她隐藏的秘密只有一个 |
[21:03] | syphilis. | 梅毒 |
[21:04] | And that’s worse than | 有我惨吗? |
[21:05] | the week I spent perched over a shit-filled moat in Temeria | 我在泰莫利亚装满屎的护城河里 待了一周 |
[21:08] | while they debated timber prices? | 听他们争吵木材价格 |
[21:13] | Fair. | 你惨 |
[21:15] | Perhaps I can order someone to babysit the prince while he looks for the girl. | 王子寻找那个女孩时 要不我派一个人看着他吧 |
[21:19] | Mmm. We don’t trust anyone else. | 别人我们都信不过 |
[21:30] | If I do this… | 如果我去 |
[21:34] | I’ll be the only one giving orders when I get back. | 我回来之后 一切都听我的 |
[21:52] | I’ve never been to a Belleteyn festival outside of Cintra before. | 这是我头一次 在辛特拉以外的地方过五月节 |
[21:56] | You know, this one year, Sir Lazlo tried to jump the bonfire in full armor. | 有一年 拉茲洛穿着全副盔甲去跳火堆 |
[22:04] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样? |
[22:08] | I think you need to hide your hair and mask your eyes. | 我觉得你得把头发和眼睛遮起来 |
[22:13] | Would it kill you to say, “You look lovely”? | 说一句“你真好看”会死吗? |
[22:17] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[22:21] | I knew this was a bad idea. | 我就知道不该让她参加 |
[22:37] | You look lovely. | 你真好看 |
[23:09] | -Stay close. -Should we, uh, find the ale tent? | -别走开 -我们去找麦芽酒帐篷吧? |
[23:14] | Read my mind. | 你真懂我的心 |
[23:17] | Cods, I’ve missed this. | 哎 真是想死我了 |
[23:19] | -I’m going dancing. | 我去跳舞 |
[23:20] | – Be safe. | 注意安全 |
[23:26] | Look at what happens when we let her have one good night. | 我们让她好好玩一个晚上 看她多高兴 |
[23:30] | Let’s not pretend your motivations aren’t entirely unselfish, Yennefer. | 你也不是一点私心都没有吧 叶妮芙? |
[23:38] | Happy birthday to you too. | 也祝你生日快乐 |
[23:43] | You remembered. | 你没忘记 |
[23:45] | I don’t forget much. | 我记性好 |
[23:48] | So you remember our good nights. | 那你也没忘记我们那些美好的夜晚 |
[23:51] | After the djinn. | 灯神的事情之后 |
[23:56] | The library in Kovir. | 柯维尔的图书馆里 |
[24:00] | So much for staying quiet. | 可没保持安静 |
[24:04] | The farmhouse. | 农舍里 |
[24:06] | In Murivel. | 在莫瑞维尔 |
[24:10] | The overnight carriage ride from Ellander to Moën. | 丛艾尔兰德到摩恩的过夜马车上 |
[24:14] | And the ride back. | 还有回程 |
[24:18] | Don’t forget the ride back. | 别把回程给忘了 |
[24:19] | How could I? | 我哪里忘得了? |
[24:20] | That would be like forgetting our night in Caingorn. | 和我们在坎恭恩的那晚同样难忘 |
[24:24] | That dragon hunt. | 打龙的那次 |
[24:28] | Those nights were amazing. | 那些夜晚真是太棒了 |
[24:31] | -But the mornings… -They were lonely. | -但是早上醒来就… -很孤独 |
[24:35] | You often left before dawn. | 你经常在黎明之前就走 |
[24:37] | Or you did. | 要不就是你走了 |
[24:42] | I know why I left, but why did you? | 我知道我为什么走 但你为什么走呢? |
[24:47] | Scared of what would happen if we really tried? | 害怕我们努力在一起之后 会发生什么? |
[24:57] | I was unsure if it was actually what I wanted. | 我当时不确定那是不是我真正想要的 |
[25:01] | Not just some trick of the djinn’s magic. | 别是灯神魔法的作用 |
[25:06] | And now? | 现在呢? |
[25:09] | Let’s go in the maze! | 我们走迷宫吧! |
[25:12] | Come on! | 来吧! |
[25:21] | Come on! | 来啊! |
[26:29] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[26:33] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
[26:35] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
[26:37] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
[26:41] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
[26:43] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙! |
[26:46] | Geralt! | 杰洛特! |
[26:52] | Geralt! | 杰洛特! |
[26:53] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙! |
[27:48] | Geralt! | 杰洛特! |
[28:14] | -We’ll find another home. | 我们另找一个地方安家 |
[28:15] | -I liked this one. | 我喜欢这个家 |
[28:17] | We all did. | 我们都喜欢 |
[28:19] | -How did that thing find us? | 那东西怎么找到我们的? |
[28:21] | – A jackapace hunts by scent. | 速豺通过气味猎食 |
[28:23] | -It found Ciri because it knew her. -Her scent? How? | -它找到希瑞 因为它认出了她 -她的气味?怎么会呢? |
[28:26] | Vesemir told me that Rience stole Ciri’s blood from Kaer Morhen. | 维瑟米尔跟我说过 里恩斯从凯尔·莫罕偷走了希瑞的血 |
[28:30] | He must have used the blood as a scent marker. | 他一定是利用她的血作为气味标记 |
[28:32] | So wherever we go, he’ll find us? | 那我们去哪里都会被他找到? |
[28:34] | Yes. | 对 |
[28:35] | Unless we find him first. | 除非我们先找到他 |
[28:37] | We draw him out. | 我们把他引出来 |
[28:41] | We give him the thing he wants most. | 把他最想要的东西给他 |
[28:45] | Me. | 我 |
[28:47] | Look, I’m sorry. I wouldn’t have invited you if I knew it weren’t safe. | 听我说 我很抱歉 要是知道不安全 我不会邀请你们 |
[28:52] | We know. | 我们明白 |
[28:53] | But now you can make it up to us. | 但你现在可以弥补 |
[28:55] | You have a caravan leaving tomorrow, don’t you? | 你的车队明天出发 对吧? |
[28:57] | -Aye. To Hagge. -I want to go with you. | -对 去哈吉 -我要跟你一起去 |
[29:00] | -By yourself? – Not quite. | -就你自己? -也不是 |
[29:02] | We’ll be there too. | 我们也去 |
[29:04] | But it’s important no one knows that. | 但千万不能让别人知道 |
[29:06] | -Or else this plan isn’t going to work. – | 否则这个计划就会失败 |
[29:10] | Count me in. Tell me what I need to do. | 算我一份 告诉我需要我做什么 |
[29:12] | There’s only one monster handler reckless enough to cage a jackapace. | 只有一个怪物驯兽师 敢不顾后果把速豺关起来养 |
[29:17] | Name’s Veldhoek. | 此人名叫维尔德霍克 |
[29:20] | Nasty fellow with a nasty habit. | 是个有恶习的恶心人 |
[29:22] | Rience hired Veldhoek to find me. | 里恩斯雇佣维尔德霍克来找我 |
[29:24] | Now they’ll want to hear about your convoy. | 现在他们会对你的车队很感兴趣 |
[29:28] | We need you to complain | 你要去向别人大吐苦水 |
[29:30] | about the spoilt brat who ruined Belleteyn for everyone. | 抱怨那个 扫了大家五月节好兴致的娇惯女娃 |
[29:32] | And what’s worse, | 更糟糕的是 |
[29:33] | now I have to haul that ivy-eyed brat’s pale arse all the way to Aedirn with my caravan. | 我现在得把那绿眼女娃 用我的车队大老远拉去亚甸 |
[29:38] | Gonna charge them double if I have to put up with any of her yappery. | 如果她唧唧歪歪 我得加倍收钱 |
[29:45] | Come on, you elven mutt. | 走吧 精灵杂种 |
[29:49] | They’ll know who you’re talking about. | 他们会知道你说的是谁 |
[29:53] | And how much that information is worth. | 也会知道这信息的价值 |
[29:55] | – Enjoy your reward. | 好好享受给你的奖赏 |
[29:56] | – Hold up, buttercup. | 等一下 亲爱的 |
[29:58] | You think this mage is gonna believe you’d let Ciri ride without an escort? | 你觉得这个术士会相信 你会让希瑞没人保护一个人坐车? |
[30:01] | She’ll be traveling with someone we trust. | 会有一个我们信任的人陪她 |
[30:04] | Someone… seemingly innocuous. | 一个看似人畜无害的人 |
[30:08] | Oh, come on! No… | 拜托!不要! |
[30:11] | – It was one time! | 就一次! |
[30:12] | Admittedly, with many different people. | 不过我承认是和很多人一起 |
[30:15] | And it meant nothing! | 不说明任何问题! |
[30:16] | I mean, these aren’t even mine! | 哎 这根本不是我的! |
[30:19] | Did you think you were the only one having some fun on the side, | 你以为只有你会寻欢作乐吗? |
[30:23] | you lying, wretched son of the devil? | 你这满嘴谎话、可怜可悲的恶人! |
[30:26] | Well… | 呃 |
[30:28] | yeah, kinda! | 是啊 我就是这么以为的 |
[30:31] | This is what we do, my sweet. | 我们就是会做这样的事 亲爱的 |
[30:33] | We are creatives. | 我们是有创造力的人 |
[30:35] | Freethinkers. | 自由思想者 |
[30:37] | -All is fair! -Is it, though? | -这都是公平的! -是嘛? |
[30:39] | Ah! Oh! | 啊!天呐! |
[30:41] | Ooh! When will magic, sexy women just stop jumping out at me? | 有魔法的性感女人 什么时候能别再突然跳出来吓我? |
[30:45] | Usually it’s you coming at me from above. | 通常是你在上面对我吼 |
[30:47] | -She doesn’t have a crossbow, does she? -No! | -她上面没有十字弓吧? -没有 |
[30:51] | Possibly. Yeah, no, I wouldn’t rule it out. | 可能没有吧 嗯 没有 不过也难说 |
[30:53] | No crossbows! | 不准用十字弓! |
[30:54] | And you can fuckin’ have him! | 他归你了! |
[30:56] | And his pox-marked cock! | 他长痘癍的鸡巴也归你了! |
[30:58] | Now who’s lying, Vespula? | 看看现在是谁在胡说 薇丝普拉! |
[31:00] | We’ve lost patience, Sandpiper. | 我们已经没耐心了 矶鹬笛手 |
[31:03] | -I– I’m doing everything that I can. I– -You’re doing nothing. | -我在尽我所能去做 我… -你什么都没做 |
[31:07] | Except fucking people over. | 只会把别人当猴耍 |
[31:10] | We invested a lot in your operations. And we’ve gotten nothing in return. | 你的各项行动 我们投入了很多 却没得到任何回报 |
[31:17] | Dijkstra and I are ready to cut you loose. | 我和迪杰斯特拉已经准备把你甩了 |
[31:21] | -But King Vizimir is more forgiving. | 但是维兹米尔国王比较宽容 |
[31:23] | He’s ready to welcome the girl with open arms. | 他已经准备好张开双臂迎接她 |
[31:25] | Shall we? | 我们走吧? |
[31:27] | Yeah, and an open pair of pantaloons. | 嗯 穿着开档灯笼裤迎接 |
[31:29] | Yeah– Uh, no, darling– | 嗯… 不要 亲爱的 |
[31:30] | No! Look at me. Look at my eyes. | 不要!看着我 看我的眼睛 |
[31:33] | There is no need to harm the innocent! | 它是无辜的 没必要伤害它! |
[31:35] | No, no, no, don’t! No– | 不要啊! |
[31:40] | I thought I left you cradling a pint of ale some distance away. | 我走的时候 你不还捧着一杯麦芽酒在那儿喝吗? |
[31:45] | -You did. I got bored. -Hmm. Oh. | 是的 后来我觉得无聊了 |
[31:49] | How fortunate that is. | 真是太幸运了 |
[31:51] | I’ve long wanted to see you in person. | 我一直想见到你的真人 |
[31:55] | “Song of the Seven” is my favorite. | 《七精灵侠传》是我最喜欢的歌 |
[31:56] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[31:58] | That’s… slightly ironic, but thank you. | 稍微有点讽刺 不过谢谢你 |
[31:59] | You see? People like me. | 看见了吗?大家喜欢我 |
[32:02] | I’ve got fans. | 我有粉丝 |
[32:03] | Sorry, I didn’t quite catch your name. | 不好意思 请问怎么称呼? |
[32:04] | -Uh, Radovid. -Right. | -拉多维德 -噢 |
[32:06] | Comma, Prince. | 王子 |
[32:07] | Comma, wow. Whoa– wow. You’re… Ooh! The Prince of Redania. | 哇 您是瑞达尼亚王子 |
[32:13] | Fuck, I don’t really know what I’m supposed to… Bow? Or curtsy, or… | 操!我都不太清楚 该鞠躬还是行屈膝礼 还是… |
[32:17] | Been holding your hand a very long time. I’m so sorry. | 我握着您的手很久了 真不好意思 |
[32:19] | Listen, I wish I could help you, truly. But– | 听我说 我也想帮你们 真的 但是… |
[32:23] | -But nothing, Sandpiper– -If I may offer a thought. | -别说但是 矶鹬… -容我提出一个想法 |
[32:26] | Ah, this poor Cirilla girl has enemies everywhere, | 可怜的希瑞菈到处都有敌人 |
[32:29] | and, truth be told, Redania’s not a bad place. | 说实话 瑞达尼亚并不是一个糟糕的地方 |
[32:33] | Bit cold in the winter and humid in the summer, | 冬天有点冷 夏天比较潮湿 |
[32:36] | but the food is spectacular. | 但是美食很棒 |
[32:38] | And my brother’s not bad. | 而且我哥哥也并不坏 |
[32:41] | As monarchs go. | 与其他君主相比的话 |
[32:44] | Redania may not be perfect, but it’s her least bad option. | 瑞达尼亚也许并不完美 但是她最不坏的选择 |
[32:50] | -You could be our royal bard. | 你可以当我们的王室吟游诗人 |
[32:53] | No. No, | 还是不要了 |
[32:54] | a staid life at court is not for me. | 王宫里的庄严生活不适合我 |
[32:57] | If your time at court’s been staid, you’ve been doing it wrong. | 王宫里的生活不见的都庄严吧? |
[33:04] | Either deliver the girl, | 把女孩交给我们 |
[33:06] | or we will single-handedly undo every good deed you have done for the elves. | 否则我们会让你为精灵做的善举 都付之一炬 |
[33:14] | We will kill them all. | 我们会把他们全部杀掉 |
[33:15] | -Yeah, yeah, I got the gist. -Mmm. | 嗯 我听明白了 |
[33:18] | I’ve got business in town before we portal back to Tretogor. | 我在城里还有点事要办 之后我们会传送回崔托格 |
[33:21] | -You… have five days. | 你有五天时间 |
[33:31] | – Oi, you lute-playin’ walloper! | 哎 弹琴的臭小子! |
[33:35] | Again with this fresh hell… Mr. Zigrin! | 哎 真是的 齐格林先生! |
[33:43] | -Julian Alfred Pankratz. -Yeah, I know. I know. I fucking know! | -朱利安·阿尔弗雷德·潘克拉茨 -嗯 我知道 我他妈知道! |
[33:47] | I know you know. It’s a rule of threes thing. Has to be done. | 我知道你知道 必须遵守“三法则”嘛 |
[33:49] | What can I do for you, Yarpen? | 有什么事吗 亚尔潘? |
[33:51] | I’ve got ears and good taste, so… nothin’. | 我有耳朵 也有好的品味 所以没什么事 |
[33:55] | But… your friends need help. | 但是你的朋友们需要帮助 |
[34:03] | Of course they do. | 可不是嘛 |
[34:06] | – Bait! | 诱饵! |
[34:07] | I rode for days to get here, battling hunger, battling the elements, | 我忍饥挨饿、克服重重困难 骑了好多天马才赶到这里 |
[34:11] | only to discover upon my arrival that I’m being used as– | 结果到了这里才发现要拿我当诱… |
[34:15] | -Jaskier, me. -…bait. I am the bait. Rience is after me. | 亚斯克尔 我才是诱饵 里恩斯在追捕我 |
[34:18] | Yes, which means he wants you alive, and me very much not alive. | 对 也就是说他要活捉你 对我就可以直接弄死 |
[34:22] | You see my anxiety? | 知道我为什么焦虑了吧? |
[34:24] | We’re not gonna let anything happen to you. | 我们不会让你出事 亚斯克尔 |
[34:26] | I saved your arse once. I can do it again, Pankratz. | 我救过你一次 再救你一次也没问题 潘克拉茨 |
[34:30] | You didn’t save me– | 你没救过我 |
[34:31] | -She didn’t save me. She… | 她没救过我 她… |
[34:34] | She didn’t! | 她没有! |
[34:36] | But seriously, you are gonna save me, right? | 但是说真的 你会救我 对吧? |
[34:39] | We won’t make Hagge by sunset. | 日落之前 我们到不了哈吉 |
[34:43] | We should make camp here. | 在这里扎营吧 |
[35:09] | What is this place? | 这是什么地方? |
[35:11] | It’s Shaerrawedd. | 莎依拉韦德 |
[35:12] | Tread lightly. | 脚步轻一点 |
[35:14] | This land is full of stories. | 这片土地有很多故事 |
[35:17] | Never seen so many wild roses in one place. | 我从没见过一个地方有这么多野玫瑰 |
[35:21] | They’re beautiful. | 好美 |
[35:23] | Their story, sadly, is not. | 可惜它们的故事就没那么美了 |
[35:27] | Aelirenn. | 爱黎瑞恩 |
[35:29] | A brave and inspiring elven warrior | 一位勇敢而鼓舞人心的精灵战士 |
[35:32] | who thought she could defeat the humans. | 她以为能够打败人类 |
[35:35] | She was wrong. | 事与愿违 |
[35:37] | A rather condensed version of the story. | 你这个故事版本够精简的 |
[35:42] | And what’s yours, then? | 你的版本又是什么样的呢? |
[35:45] | After the Conjunction, humans arrived. | 天球交汇之后 人类到来 |
[35:48] | The elves thought the humans were just a nuisance, | 精灵以为人类只是无足轻重的小问题 |
[35:52] | like a plague of locusts or a drought. | 类似于蝗灾或是旱灾 |
[35:55] | That they would die off in the blink of an elven eye. | 以为轻而易举就能将人类全部消灭 |
[35:58] | But the humans kept multiplying. | 但是人类不断呈指数式增长 |
[36:02] | And killing. | 杀戮不止 |
[36:05] | Aelirenn knew the threat wasn’t going away. | 爱黎瑞恩知道威胁不会消失 |
[36:08] | So she rallied all of the young elves to fight, | 于是号召所有年轻的精灵起来战斗 |
[36:11] | at Shaerrawedd. | 就是在莎依拉韦德 |
[36:16] | Sounds like she fought for what she believed in. | 感觉像是她为自己的信仰而战 |
[36:19] | To protect her people. | 为了保护她的人民 |
[36:21] | She did fight for what she believed in. | 她确实是为自己的信仰而战 |
[36:24] | She led those young and passionate elves to war. | 她带领年轻而激愤的精灵作战 |
[36:29] | They revered this place. | 他们很尊重这里 |
[36:32] | This is where they fought. | 这是他们战斗的地方 |
[36:35] | They fought for her. | 他们为她而战 |
[36:36] | And they died with her name on their lips and their honor and integrity intact. | 他们战死时 呼喊着她的名字 不失荣耀和气节 |
[36:43] | And in doing so, they condemned their species to annihilation. | 结果导致他们的种族灭亡了 |
[36:50] | She led them all to their deaths. | 她带领他们走向了死亡 |
[36:54] | Neutrality. | 中立 |
[36:55] | It won’t get you a statue. | 不会让你得到一座雕像 |
[36:58] | But it’ll certainly help in keeping you alive. | 但一定有助于你活下去 |
[37:11] | – And fight! – Weak humans! | -战斗! -弱小的人类! |
[37:14] | – Ahh! That’ll teach them! – Yeah! | -给他们好好上一课! -对! |
[37:16] | When will the humans learn to travel with more guards? | 人类什么时候才能学会 在旅途中多带一些守卫? |
[37:19] | – How many men did you kill? -Eat. | -你杀了多少人? -吃 |
[37:21] | – Here they are. -Here. | -给你 -给 |
[37:23] | Got to fatten you up. Need you back out there. | 得让你吃胖一点 后面需要你 |
[37:27] | -Well done, brother. -Here. | 给 |
[37:29] | Eat. | 吃吧 |
[37:33] | -Food goes to the ones who fought. | 参加战斗的才有份 |
[37:35] | -We fight just like you. | 我们像你们一样作战 |
[37:37] | Then eat what you captured. | 那就吃你们自己的战利品 |
[37:38] | All elves share equally. | 所有的精灵平分 |
[37:41] | Otherwise, we’re no better than the humans. | 否则我们就不比人类好到哪里去 |
[37:51] | All elves must risk equally, as well. | 所有的精灵也必须共同承担风险 |
[37:57] | You were right. | 你说得对 |
[37:58] | Our Scoia’tael forces should be united. | 应当联合我们的松鼠党军队 |
[38:01] | In purpose, | 目标一致 |
[38:03] | but also in action. | 但行动也要一致 |
[38:05] | Must’ve been an eventful morning. | 这个早上很不平凡啊 |
[38:07] | What did you see out there to change your mind? | 你在外面看到了什么 所以改变了想法? |
[38:09] | Nothing. | 没看到什么 |
[38:11] | I simply had time to consider your position. | 我只是好好考虑了你的意见 |
[38:15] | We have different ideas of what Dol Blathanna looks like. | 多尔·布雷坦纳是什么样的 我们对此有不同的看法 |
[38:18] | But we both want a home. | 但我们双方都想要一个家 |
[38:20] | And we can find it faster together. | 联合起来 我们能更快地达到这个目标 |
[38:31] | You should get out of that tent more often. | 你应该更多地走出帐篷转转 |
[38:36] | Tomorrow, we make our next move. | 明天我们采取下一步行动 |
[38:39] | I’ll be by your side. | 我会支持你 |
[38:41] | As long as it takes. | 需要支持多久 就支持多久 |
[39:06] | -Ciri! -Ciri. | -希瑞! -希瑞! |
[39:08] | You two really think I’m that shitty of a guard? | 你们俩真觉得我这么不会当守卫? |
[39:15] | I had another dream. | 我又做了一个梦 |
[39:18] | A nightmare? | 噩梦? |
[39:20] | No, it wasn’t frightening. | 不是 不吓人 |
[39:23] | Just couldn’t sleep thinking about Aelirenn. | 之前就是睡不着 老是想着爱黎瑞恩 |
[39:26] | And my grandmother. | 还有我外婆 |
[39:27] | They lived centuries apart, | 她们生活的时代 相差数以百年计 |
[39:29] | but burned with the exact same mission. | 却因为完全相同的任务备受煎熬 |
[39:34] | Wipe the other species off the Continent. | 为了将对方种族从大陆上消灭 |
[39:46] | When I finally fell asleep, | 当我终于睡着的时候 |
[39:49] | it came to me. | 就想到了这件事 |
[39:53] | If I can offer something different… | 如果我能给出不一样的选择… |
[39:58] | A way forward that | 一条向前走的道路 |
[39:59] | doesn’t divide, but unites. | 不是分裂 而是团结 |
[40:02] | I’m part elf, I’m part human. | 我有精灵血统 也有人类血统 |
[40:04] | I understand both because I am both, | 二者我都理解 因为我就是二者的结合 |
[40:07] | and that is my strength. | 这是我的力量 |
[40:09] | I understand what you’re saying. | 我明白你的意思 |
[40:13] | History, it… …has a way of repeating itself. | 历史总会自我重复 |
[40:18] | Even for the idealistic. | 对理想主义者也是如此 |
[40:20] | You say Aelirenn’s idealism is what led to the massacre of the young elves, | 你说爱黎瑞恩的理想主义 导致年轻精灵们被屠杀 |
[40:24] | but maybe if her elders had supported her instead of abandoning her, | 但也许如果她的长者们 支持她而不是抛弃她 |
[40:28] | they could’ve won. | 他们可能取胜 |
[40:31] | Yen, you overheard something when you were taken prisoner by the elves. | 阿叶 你被精灵抓住的时候听到了一些话 |
[40:34] | You told me they had a saying. | 你跟我说他们有一句老话 |
[40:42] | What has been need not always be. | 时移世易 |
[40:46] | Francesca, the elven queen, | 精灵女王法兰茜丝卡 |
[40:48] | she believed she could offer something more to her people. | 她相信 自己能够给自己的人民更多选择 |
[40:51] | And so do I. | 我也这么想 |
[40:54] | Geralt, you taught me how to fight. Just like Calanthe. | 杰洛特 你教了我如何战斗 就像卡兰瑟那样 |
[40:58] | And Yen, you’re teaching me how to harness my powers. Like Mousesack. | 阿叶 你在教我如何掌控自己的力量 就像莫斯萨克那样 |
[41:03] | What if this is the reason destiny brought us together? | 如果这就是 命运让我们走到一起的原因呢? |
[41:08] | Nenneke said I have the power to change the cycle of hatred. | 南尼克说我的力量能改变仇恨循环 |
[41:12] | And I want to. | 我想要去改变 |
[41:15] | To be the balance between kings and mages, | 我想要成为国王与术士之间的平衡点 |
[41:18] | and to align the Continent, | 我想将大陆联合起来 |
[41:19] | instead of constantly pitting parts against each other. | 而不是不断地挑唆大家互相争斗 |
[41:22] | Because I am sick and tired of destruction and loss. | 因为我已经厌倦了破坏和死亡 |
[41:32] | I don’t doubt you, Ciri. | 我不怀疑你 希瑞 |
[41:36] | I do doubt the world, though. | 但我怀疑这个世界 |
[41:39] | -It– | 它… |
[41:46] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[41:47] | Now. | 快 |
[41:53] | We’ll be right here. | 我们就在附近保护你 |
[42:08] | Are you ready? | 你准备好了吗? |
[42:10] | – How long do we wait? | 我们要等多久? |
[42:12] | – Until she draws them out. | 等到她把他们引出来 |
[42:17] | -She can do this. | 她行的 |
[42:27] | Cirilla of Cintra. | 辛特拉的希瑞菈 |
[42:31] | Alone at last. | 终于孤身一人了 |
[42:33] | Well, not quite. I’ve brought more friends this time. | 恐怕不是 我这次带了更多朋友 |
[42:52] | Last time, I beat you with my wits. This time, you meet my magic. | 上次我用智慧打败了你 这次让你见识一下我的魔法 |
[43:14] | I like my odds. | 我有胜算 |
[43:16] | I like our odds better! | 我们更有胜算! |
[43:22] | This is too easy! | 这太容易了! |
[43:29] | – Geralt! | 杰洛特! |
[43:31] | Fuck! | 操! |
[43:33] | Go! | 上! |
[43:53] | Can you keep it open? | 你能保持传送门打开吗? |
[43:55] | Some new strain of Chaotic insanity. | 出现了新的混沌乱流 |
[43:58] | But I will. We just need to wait for Geralt. | 但我会保持传送门打开 只要等杰洛特就行 |
[44:02] | Archers! Get down! | 弓箭手!趴下! |
[44:14] | -Where the fuck is the caravan? | 车队在他妈哪里? |
[44:15] | -She’s all that matters. | 重要的是她 |
[44:23] | -You have your orders. Go. -What? | -这是命令 上 -什么? |
[44:27] | Shit! | 他妈的! |
[44:37] | Keep it open. | 保持门打开 |
[44:39] | – Follow me! – Right! | 好! |
[44:51] | You don’t look so special. | 你看起来也没什么特别嘛 |
[45:02] | – Move! – Come on. | 快! |
[45:03] | Come on, I got you. I got you. | 加把劲儿 有我在! |
[45:09] | You call yourself an elf. | 你自称是精灵 |
[45:12] | She’s Hen Ichaer. | 她是上古之血 |
[45:14] | -And she belongs with– -Me! | -她应该跟… -跟我一起! |
[45:19] | We need to get her out of here! | 我们得带她离开这里! |
[45:21] | Come on, Geralt. | 快点啊 杰洛特 |
[45:28] | Your mage is out of her depth. | 你的术士精疲力尽了 |
[45:54] | The elves came for Ciri. | 精灵来抓希瑞了 |
[45:58] | This way! | 这边! |
[46:32] | Come on. She could be in here! | 快来 她应该在这里面! |
[46:34] | You two, with me! | 你们俩跟我来! |
[46:41] | You’re gonna fuckin’ die, Squirrels! | 你们死定了 松鼠党! |
[46:43] | Go. Fall back. | 走 撤退 |
[46:45] | -Fall back! -Fall back! | -撤退! -撤退! |
[46:47] | -Fall back! Quick! -Follow me! | 撤退!跟我走 快! |
[46:49] | Come on, come on. Wake up. Come on, get up. | 快 你行的 起来 |
[47:00] | I’ve got her! I’ve got her! | 我抓到她了! |
[47:05] | No! No! No! | 不要啊! |
[47:08] | We have to go. | 我们得赶紧走 |
[47:09] | – Fall back! – Careful. | -撤退! -小心 |
[47:12] | Oh, if I die, | 如果我死了 |
[47:13] | promise me Valdo Marx will not play at my funeral. | 答应我 别让瓦尔多·马克斯在我葬礼上演奏 |
[47:17] | You’ll be fine. | 你没事的 |
[47:19] | Your lute, on the other hand, has seen better days. | 不过你的琴就惨了 |
[47:23] | You helped my men. | 你对我的人施以援手 |
[47:26] | -You have my thanks. | 我对你充满感恩 |
[47:28] | Jaskier. | 亚斯克尔 |
[47:30] | -You’re the bravest bait that ever lived. – Whew! | 你是世上最勇敢的诱饵 |
[47:35] | You owe me one! | 你欠我一个人情! |
[47:37] | Promise me we will never do that again. | 答应我 我们永远不要再做这种事了 |
[47:41] | -Thank you, Jaskier. | 谢谢你 亚斯克尔 |
[47:51] | You said the portal was different from anything you’ve experienced. | 你说那个传送门 和你以前见过的都不一样 |
[47:55] | -What did you mean? | 什么意思? |
[47:57] | – It was dark. | 它很黑暗 |
[47:59] | It took me over. | 把我都控制住了 |
[48:02] | I can still feel its residue. | 我到现在还能感受到它残留的力量 |
[48:05] | Rience isn’t the only rogue mage we’re dealing with. | 我们面对的术士不止里恩斯一个 |
[48:09] | Someone very powerful is puppeting him. | 有非常强大的人在控制他 |
[48:11] | You need to make more progress with Ciri’s training. | 你对希瑞的训练得有更大进展才行 |
[48:14] | -Mmm– -I’ll work harder. | 我会更加努力 |
[48:16] | It’s not about what you can do. | 不是你能做什么的问题 |
[48:18] | It’s about what I can do. I need help. | 是我能做什么的问题 我需要帮助 |
[48:21] | -If I can talk to Tissaia– -No. | -如果我能和蒂莎娅谈谈… -不行! |
[48:25] | You don’t know how difficult it is to embody power but not have access to it. | 不能获得力量却又要展示力量 你不知道这有多难 |
[48:29] | Going to Aretuza cannot be the only answer. | 去艾瑞图萨不可能是唯一的办法 |
[48:31] | It’s the best thing for her. | 这对她是最好的 |
[48:33] | Is it? | 是嘛? |
[48:37] | Come with us, then. | 那就跟我们一起去 |
[48:38] | Stay and make sure she’s safe. | 留下 确保她的安全 |
[48:41] | All I want is for us to stay together. | 我只想要我们待在一起 |
[48:50] | I can make this work. | 我可以把这件事安排好 |
[48:54] | If you can find a way to trust me. | 只要你能信任我就行 |
[49:03] | I need to find Rience to finish him off. | 我得找到里恩斯 然后解决他 |
[49:08] | I can’t go with you. | 我不能和你们一起去 |
[49:12] | And we can’t go with you. | 我们也不能和你一起去 |
[49:16] | Then we have to split up. | 那我们只能分开了 |
[49:25] | ♪ In our dirt, young Baldrin sleeps ♪ | 年轻的鲍德林沉睡在我们的土地里 |
[49:31] | ♪ Ever sowed by human greed ♪ | 这片被贪婪的人类耕种过的土地 |
[49:36] | ♪ Brave Hogal vows on bent knee ♪ | 勇敢的霍格尔跪下单膝 |
[49:41] | ♪ Let man-blood flood our reeds ♪ | 发誓要让人类的血淹没我们的芦苇地 |
[49:46] | ♪ In new dirt, | 在新的土地里 |
[49:47] | still Hogal dreams ♪ ♪ Of that vengeance… ♪ | 霍格尔仍梦想着复仇… |
[49:54] | She has lost her brother. | 她失去了弟弟 |
[49:57] | And I have lost a dozen more. | 我失去了十几个兄弟 |
[49:59] | We were supposed to attack the caravan together. | 我们原本应该一起袭击车队 |
[50:02] | -She lied to us. | 她欺骗了我们 |
[50:06] | All this loss | 损失这么大 |
[50:08] | because of one girl. | 就因为一个女孩 |
[50:25] | You knew that girl. | 你认识那个女孩 |
[50:29] | Princess Cirilla… of Cintra. | 辛特拉的希瑞菈公主 |
[50:33] | I warned them. | 我提醒过他们 |
[50:34] | She brings nothing but death. | 她只会带来死亡 |
[50:36] | The problem isn’t her. | 问题不在于她 |
[50:39] | It’s that one. | 那边那个才是问题所在 |
[50:41] | I’ve had enough. | 我已经受够了 |
[50:42] | Lost enough. | 死的同胞也够多了 |
[50:47] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[50:49] | To get help from an old friend. | 去找一个老朋友帮忙 |
[51:11] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[51:17] | Wherever you’re going, please come back. | 不论你要去哪里 请你一定要回来 |
[51:22] | As soon as you can. | 尽快回来 |
[51:25] | Jaskier’s waiting for me in Ban Gleán. | 亚斯克尔在班·格林等我 |
[51:29] | But we’ll meet again soon. | 但我们很快就会再见面 |
[51:50] | I’ve got her. | 我会照顾好她 |
[51:52] | Whatever you think of me, | 不论你怎么看我 |
[51:55] | that’s my promise to you. | 这是我对你的承诺 |
[51:58] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[52:04] | -Yen, I– -Just say this isn’t goodbye for good. | -阿叶 我… -告诉我 这不是我们的永别 |
[52:11] | That there are more good nights to come. | 我们以后还会有很多个美好的夜晚 |
[52:17] | That you will… | 告诉我 |
[52:20] | in whatever form… | 你会想我 |
[52:23] | think of me. | 不论以何种方式 |
[52:32] | That’s my promise to you. | 这是我对你的承诺 |
[52:53] | It has been… an eventful few days, and… | 这几天对我来说很不平常 |
[52:58] | I’ve been thinking about your… generous offer. | 我一直在考虑你们提出的慷慨建议 |
[53:01] | -And your excuse this time is? -I’ll do it. | -你这次的借口是什么? -我答应你们 |
[53:05] | Ciri’s in danger. Uh… | 希瑞现在身处险境 |
[53:07] | And so are the people around her. | 她身边的人也一样 |
[53:10] | People I love. | 我爱他们 |
[53:12] | It would be best if she landed somewhere… safe. | 她去安全的地方是最好的 |
[53:15] | And you make quite the case for Redania. | 你们瑞达尼亚确实很合适 |
[53:18] | For… eurgh, | 可以… |
[53:21] | “settling down”. | 安顿下来 |
[53:23] | Wonderful. | 太好了 |
[53:25] | -We can escort her back tonight. – No. | -我们今晚就可以护送她回去 -不 |
[53:30] | Not yet. | 还不到时候 |
[53:33] | There’s a… mage with a fondness for fire. | 有一个喜欢火的术士 |
[53:38] | Rience. | 里恩斯 |
[53:40] | I’m familiar with his work. | 我很熟悉他的杰作 |
[53:41] | Get rid of him. | 干掉他 |
[53:45] | Get rid of him, and… | 干掉他 |
[53:49] | you will have earned Ciri’s trust. | 你们就会取得希瑞的信任 |
[53:52] | And Geralt’s. | 以及杰洛特的信任 |
[53:55] | And mine. | 还有我的信任 |
[54:12] | You’re good at this game. | 你很擅长这个游戏 |
[54:18] | If you say so, Pip. | 你说什么就是什么 阿菲 |
[54:22] | Pip! | 阿菲! |
[54:41] | Dear friend… | 亲爱的朋友 |
[54:44] | I miss you already. | 我已经想你了 |
[54:47] | Or should I say, we miss you? | 还是应该说我们想你? |
[54:51] | Your friend, Yennefer. | 你的朋友 叶妮芙 |
[54:56] | P.S., if Ciri decides Aretuza is not to her liking, | 对了 要是希瑞不喜欢艾瑞图萨 |
[55:00] | I have my eyes on our next home. | 我已经想好了我们的下一个家 |
[55:04] | A dollhouse on a squid farm. | 鱿鱼农场里的一座小房子 |
[55:17] | Dear friend… | 亲爱的朋友 |
[55:21] | …you asked at Belleteyn if… | 五月节时你问我 |
[55:24] | I left after all those good nights because I was scared. | 共度良宵之后我总是离开 是不是因为害怕 |
[55:30] | Perhaps I was. | 也许是 |
[55:34] | Perhaps that is what led me to this very moment. | 也许这正是我走到现在的原因 |
[55:40] | Now, for the first time, | 现在 |
[55:41] | I understand real fear. | 我第一次明白什么是真正的恐惧 |
[55:50] | Never seeing you and Ciri again. | 再也见不到你和希瑞 是我最恐惧的事 |
[55:55] | Much is uncertain on this Continent. | 这片大陆上 有太多不确定 |
[56:00] | The dangers we’ve seen foretell | 我们遭遇了那么多危险 |
[56:02] | an even more menacing future. | 预示着未来会更为艰险 |
[56:20] | But, Yen, please know | 阿叶 但请你一定要相信 |
[56:23] | I will learn to trust you again. | 我会学着再次信任你 |
[56:28] | You, Ciri, and I, | 你 希瑞 还有我 |
[56:30] | we belong together. | 我们注定要在一起 |
[56:34] | Your friend, | 你的朋友 |
[56:37] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |