时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:07] | Hang ’em high! | 把他们高高吊起来! |
[00:14] | Snap their spindly necks! | 把他们纤细的脖子拧断! |
[00:17] | – Yeah! Drop them! | 弄死他们! |
[00:18] | To the brave boys of Temeria! | 敬泰莫利亚的兄弟们! |
[00:20] | Kick those Kaedwenian arses back to their icy shithole of a state! | 把科德温人赶回他们冰冷的老家! |
[00:25] | [cheering] | 对! |
[00:29] | Traveled far, friend? | 远道而来啊 朋友? |
[00:30] | I go where King Demavend sends me. | 德马维国王派我去哪里 我就去哪里 |
[00:33] | Royal messenger? | 王家信使? |
[00:35] | I suppose you’ll be taking my best horse, then? | 看来你要带走我最好的马了? |
[00:38] | Well, I’ll leave him at the next post. Under the name of Aplegatt. | 我会把马留在下一个驿站 在阿普利盖特名下 |
[00:41] | Lame and over-ridden, no doubt. | 到时候一定瘸了 被骑废了 |
[00:45] | Well, give us a draught of your finest ale and… I’ll add it to the king’s bill. | 给我们上你这里最好的麦芽酒 我会加在国王的账单上 |
[00:51] | Seems festive in these parts. | 这里似乎很有节日气氛 |
[00:54] | Hanging’s good for business. | 绞刑带来好生意 |
[00:56] | That spy was our fourth execution in as many days. | 那个间谍 是这些天里我们这里处死的第四个 |
[01:01] | -One Kaedwenian, one Aerdirnian… | 一个科德温人 一个艾德尼人… |
[01:03] | – Look at those eyes. -Look at her! | -看那双眼睛 -看看她! |
[01:05] | See, that’s the problem. | 看见了吗?问题在这里 |
[01:07] | What’s a mage doing all the way out here? | 一个术士大老远到这里来干什么? |
[01:09] | She should be focusing on keeping the Royal peace, | 她应该把精力放在保王室平安 |
[01:13] | not swannin’ idly around the countryside. | 而不是在乡下闲逛 |
[01:15] | Looking like that, though, she can idle around me tonight. | 不过以她的模样 今晚在我附近闲逛也挺好的 |
[01:19] | You do know that they keep their beauty by bathin’ in human blood every night, eh? | 你知道的吧? 他们每晚以人血沐浴以保持美貌 |
[01:24] | Thanks for the ale. | 谢谢你的麦芽酒 |
[01:27] | I’ll be seein’ you. | 回头见 |
[01:31] | Straight to Tissaia. No portals. | 直接交给蒂莎娅 不要用传送门 |
[01:34] | Yes, my lady. | 是 女士 |
[01:44] | Cold one, isn’t it? | 今晚很冷啊 不是吗? |
[01:49] | God speed, miss. | 一路顺风 小姐 |
[01:54] | I was just… wishin’ you a safe journey. | 祝你一路平安 |
[02:13] | – I saw you. | 我看见你了 |
[02:14] | -What? | 什么? |
[02:15] | Apologies, good sir. Never mind the girl. | 抱歉 先生 小姑娘胡说八道 别在意 |
[02:17] | She was kicked in the head by a horse. | 她的头被马踹了 |
[02:20] | -Hasn’t been right since. – No. | -之后一直脑子不清楚 -不是的 |
[02:22] | There was a tower. An arrow struck you. | 有一座塔 一支箭射中了你 |
[02:25] | Remember I said we need to keep a low profile? That was not that. | 我不是说了要低调吗? 你这样可不低调 |
[02:27] | -I cannot control my visions. -You can control who you blab to. | -我没办法控制幻象 叶妮芙 -你可以控制你的嘴巴 |
[02:30] | Stop hauling me like I’m a mewling brat. | 别再把我当小孩子一样拉来拉去! |
[02:33] | I saw his death and I need to go back there. | 我看见了他的死亡 我得回去 |
[02:35] | What if his death prevented a greater harm? | 如果他的死亡 避免了更严重的伤害呢? |
[02:39] | What would the consequence be then, my ugly one? | 到时候后果会如何 我的丑丫头? |
[02:42] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[02:43] | I don’t know either. | 我也不知道 |
[02:45] | But changing destiny is a weighty business. | 但改变宿命可不是那么轻松的 |
[02:49] | Your visions are becoming more frequent. | 你的幻象越来越频繁 |
[02:51] | It’s only a matter of time before someone finds us. | 迟早会有人找到我们的 |
[02:54] | We need to get to Aretuza more quickly. | 我们得更快地赶到艾瑞图萨 |
[02:58] | You’re afraid. | 你害怕 |
[03:00] | I promised Geralt I’d keep you safe. | 我答应过杰洛特会保你安全 |
[03:03] | We need something untraceable. | 我们需要一些无法被追踪的东西 |
[03:08] | We’re going shopping. | 我们去买东西 |
[03:26] | I’ll never get over how cute they look, you know? | 我永远都忘不了它们可爱的模样 |
[03:28] | For monsters. | 在怪物中算不错了 |
[03:29] | I mean, they’ve got these little teddy bear faces, | 它们的脸像小泰迪熊 |
[03:31] | and they’re like… “No, please, don’t hurt me!” | 就好像在说:“不要 拜托 别伤害我” |
[03:34] | And then, wham, fangs. | 然后突然露出獠牙 |
[03:36] | Just, like, a boatload of fangs. All up in your business. | 无数獠牙出现在你面前 |
[03:40] | How many people did you say this thing ate? | 你之前说这东西吃了多少人? |
[03:42] | -Seven. -Yikes. | -七个 -对 |
[03:43] | -And we’ll need all of that. -All right, we– Whoa. | -而且我们全都需要 -显然我们… |
[03:46] | Really? I mean, how much could their information possibly cost? | 真的?他们的信息能有多少价值? |
[03:49] | To find who’s hunting Ciri? A lot. | 为了查明是谁在追捕希瑞? 太有价值了 |
[03:51] | Really? And why do we need that? | 我们为什么需要查明? |
[04:00] | Is that a giant metal spike hidden in your secret door of mystery | 是有一根巨大的金属尖刺 藏在你神秘的暗门里? |
[04:03] | or are you just pleased to… | 还是因为你见到我就性奋了? |
[04:06] | -Not your best. -Yeah, can’t all be gold. | -这笑话不咋样 -嗯 不可能每个都很好笑 |
[04:12] | How did I know that would be you? | 我怎么就知道会是你呢? |
[04:15] | -Hello, Codringher. -Hello, Geralt. | -你好 柯德林格 -你好 杰洛特 |
[04:17] | Oh, goodness me, the Viscount of Lettenhove. | 噢 天呐!雷天哈普子爵 |
[04:21] | A rare pleasure. | 难得有此荣幸 |
[04:23] | You know, I had that safety device replaced just now. | 对了 我刚换过这安全设备 |
[04:28] | Next time, make an appointment, eh? | 下次预约 好吗? |
[04:40] | Good morrow, my lord. | 早上好 皇上 |
[04:43] | ‘Tis ready for you. | 已经为您准备好了 |
[04:54] | Now, this will help get you what you deserve. | 这将帮助您得到应得的东西 |
[04:59] | -You had them fix the balance? -No shit. You told me to. | -你让他们把平衡调好了? -可不是嘛 您吩咐我调的 |
[05:03] | My wife rather likes my head. So I thought, best to follow orders. -Huh. | 我妻子很喜欢我的头 所以我想着还是遵命比较好 |
[05:09] | You know, a sword like this won me an empire once. | 像这样的一把剑 曾为我赢得一个帝国 |
[05:13] | Hmm. I’d like to hear about it. | 愿闻其详 |
[05:17] | Late summer. 1260. | 1260年夏末 |
[05:23] | I was down to the last of my men. | 当时我只剩下最后一帮手下 |
[05:25] | We hadn’t eaten in days. | 我们很多天没吃东西了 |
[05:28] | Our swords were dull as spoons from the bloody skirmishes. Aah… | 经过多场浴血奋战 我们的剑钝得像汤匙 |
[05:36] | It was my last chance to take down the Usurper. | 那是我扳倒篡位者的最后机会 |
[05:43] | I realized | 我意识到 |
[05:44] | the only way that I could reclaim my throne | 我夺回皇位的唯一办法 |
[05:49] | was to infiltrate the castle, | 是潜入城堡 |
[05:51] | kill everyone that stood between me and the man that’s stolen my life. | 将妨碍我复仇的人全部杀死 |
[05:56] | A brave endeavor. | 勇气非凡 |
[05:59] | -You mean a foolish one. | 傻得可怜 |
[06:03] | Emperor. | 皇上 |
[06:06] | I traded my boots to a dwarf in return for a Mahakam steel sword. | 我用我的靴子 和一个矮人换了一把玛哈坎钢剑 |
[06:14] | It was that sword that decapitated the bastard. | 将那王八蛋斩首的就是那把剑 |
[06:19] | One day, | 有朝一日 |
[06:21] | war will be a thing of the past. | 战争将成为过去 |
[06:23] | It will be a distant memory. | 成为遥远的记忆 |
[06:25] | I will have my queen by my side | 我的皇后将陪伴在我身边 |
[06:28] | and the races of our world, they will live in peace. | 我们世界的各个种族将和平地生活 |
[06:31] | And you will make me a new sword. | 而你将为我打造一柄新剑 |
[06:34] | One worthy of your craft. | 一柄配得上你精湛手艺的剑 |
[06:37] | A sword befitting the Emperor of the Continent. | 一柄与大陆皇帝相称的剑 |
[06:43] | I’ll drink to that. | 我愿意为此干杯 |
[06:49] | – What is it? | 有毒 |
[06:54] | Not poison. | 没毒 |
[07:05] | Everyone drink. | 所有人都给我喝 |
[07:09] | Drink. | 喝 |
[07:12] | I can’t. | 我喝不了了 |
[07:13] | You want the White Flame to be poisoned? | 你想让白色火焰中毒? |
[07:25] | Drink. | 喝 |
[07:32] | I said, drink. | 我说了给我喝 |
[07:44] | It’s not poison. | 没毒 |
[07:48] | Jaskier! This is a treat. | 亚斯克尔!真是太荣幸了! |
[07:50] | Oh, I can assure you, madam, the treat is entirely mine. | 噢 荣幸的是我才对 女士 |
[07:55] | I’d sign something for you, but it does look like you have a shortage on paper. | 我原本可以给你签名 不过看来你好像有点缺纸 |
[07:59] | You once said that, | 你曾说过 |
[08:01] | like a witcher, | 像猎魔人一样 |
[08:02] | you protect people from monsters and monstrous difficulties. | 你们向他人提供保护 使其免受怪物和怪物般难事的侵害 |
[08:07] | Since you already knew of my arrival, | 既然你们已经知道我来 |
[08:10] | let’s talk about my… difficulties. | 那就谈谈我的难事 |
[08:19] | That Rience, who interests you so much, is quite a mysterious character. | 你如此感兴趣的那个里恩斯 是一个很神秘的人物 |
[08:25] | Mmm, we’ve heard of him, of course. | 我们当然听说过他 |
[08:28] | The question is, | 问题是 |
[08:30] | why have you? | 你怎么会知道他? |
[08:34] | He threatened to kill a friend of mine. | 他威胁要杀我的一个朋友 |
[08:36] | -Not me. Don’t worry. | 不是我 别担心 |
[08:38] | Sorcerer’s rejects do often train as killers. | 没当上术士的人 确实常常受训成为杀手 |
[08:42] | And this Rience, we know, was kicked out of Ban Ard. | 我们知道 这个里恩斯曾被赶出班·阿德 |
[08:46] | -That supports our theory. -What theory? | -看来我们的猜测没错 -猜测什么? |
[08:48] | That he’s working for a sorcerer more powerful than him. | 他在为一个比他更强大的术士做事 |
[09:03] | You alarmed my cat. | 你把我的猫吓着了 |
[09:06] | I do apologize. | 抱歉 |
[09:07] | I assumed the clink of coin was the last thing that would startle it. | 我还以为它常听金钱的声音 不会受惊 |
[09:11] | I’m afraid that information will cost you a bit more, Geralt. | 这信息的代价恐怕要稍微高一些 杰洛特 |
[09:18] | Let’s try a wager. | 要不我们赌一把? |
[09:22] | I shall turn my back, | 我转身背对 |
[09:25] | and you shall throw this at my head. | 你用这个朝我的头扔过来 |
[09:29] | Should you hit, | 如果击中 |
[09:30] | you win. | 算你们赢 |
[09:32] | -Should you miss, | 如果没击中 |
[09:33] | you will give me the information that I want, | 就把我要的信息给我 |
[09:37] | on credit, of course. | 当然要赊账了 |
[09:39] | You’re not seriously suggesting that I accept this wager? | 你不是真以为我会接受这个赌局吧? |
[09:44] | No, I’m… sure you will. | 不是以为 我确定你会接受 |
[10:01] | You didn’t even flinch. | 你都没躲一下 |
[10:05] | Why would I flinch? | 为什么要躲? |
[10:06] | I heard you aiming to miss. | 我听到你没瞄准我的头 |
[10:08] | Old softy. | 心软的老头 |
[10:16] | Some official sorcerers | 有些官方术士 |
[10:17] | have secret pupils doing illegal or… dirty business. | 会有秘密的学生 去做非法或肮脏的勾当 |
[10:23] | In sorcerer slang, it’s described as having someone on a leash. | 用术士的黑话说就是用绳牵着的人 |
[10:26] | Whose leash? | 谁的绳? |
[10:27] | We don’t know. | 我们不知道 |
[10:30] | But we do know where this sorcerer is doing his dirty business. | 但我们知道 这个术士在哪里做他的肮脏勾当 |
[10:35] | There is a castle called Vuilpanne, uh, near the old scarlet– | 有一座名叫富尔潘的城堡 就在古老的红色… |
[10:38] | -Ammonite mines. -Yeah. | -菊石矿区 -对 |
[10:41] | On the outskirts of Piana. | 在皮亚纳郊外 |
[10:42] | If you know that, you’re already in too deep. | 你连这都知道 看来已陷得太深 |
[10:46] | This mage, whoever it is, | 不论这个术士是谁 |
[10:50] | is very dangerous. | 总之非常危险 |
[10:53] | Let it lie, Geralt. | 别插手 杰洛特 |
[10:56] | I shall not. But you knew that already. | 我非插手不可 但你也已经知道了 |
[10:59] | Thank you for your time. | 谢谢 |
[11:03] | Do give our best to the Elder Blood princess. | 务必代我们向上古之血公主问好 |
[11:17] | You have a client looking for her? | 你们有顾客在找她? |
[11:22] | Istredd. | 伊斯崔德 |
[11:25] | -The mage? | -那个术士? -对 |
[11:26] | You must know | 你一定知道 |
[11:27] | he isn’t the only one willing to pay for the girl traveling with the white-haired witcher. | 可不止一个人愿意出钱 寻找与白发猎魔人同行的女孩 |
[11:33] | You want to save her? You need to find another girl… | 你要救她?你得另外找一个女孩 |
[11:38] | An orphan of war, perhaps. | 或许可以找一个战争孤儿 |
[11:39] | -Ashen hair, green eyes– | 灰白色头发 绿眼睛… |
[11:41] | -No. | 不行 |
[11:43] | Geralt, my friend, | 杰洛特 我的朋友 |
[11:45] | a time of contempt is approaching. | 蔑视的时代正在到来 |
[11:49] | Deep and utter contempt. | 深刻且极度的蔑视 |
[11:54] | My proposition is a simple solution. | 我提议的解决办法很简单 |
[11:58] | Someone has to die | 得让某些人死 |
[11:59] | so someone else can live. | 才能让另一些人活 |
[12:09] | I will not pay for what I love by having contempt for myself. | 我不会用令我蔑视自己的方式 去为我所爱付出代价 |
[12:18] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[12:19] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:24] | Rogue mages, power-hungry monarchs, and now Istredd. | 流氓术士 嗜权君主 现在又牵扯进了伊斯崔德 |
[12:28] | Aren’t you tired of being on the run all the time? | 一直在逃命 你不累吗? |
[12:31] | Maybe we could find somewhere safe for her? | 也许我们可以 为她找到一个安全的地方? |
[12:34] | Why don’t we brainstorm solutions on our way to Redania? | 在去瑞达尼亚的路上 我们不如头脑风暴一下解决方案吧? |
[12:39] | Hey. | 哎! |
[12:41] | I can hear you thinking. | 我能听到你在思考 |
[12:43] | Don’t start playing the “I travel alone” card | 别跟我说:“我独来独往” |
[12:46] | or “Jaskier, it’s too dangerous” card. | 也别说:“亚斯克尔 太危险了” |
[12:48] | I would like to remind you that I was just bait for Mr. Fire-Fingers. | 我想提醒你 我只是吸引火指先生上钩的诱饵 |
[12:52] | I appreciate it, Jask. | 我很感激 亚斯克尔 |
[12:55] | I don’t want to put you in harm’s way again. | 我不想再让你冒险 |
[12:58] | It’s why I have to go to Vuilpanne. | 所以我必须去富尔潘 |
[13:01] | I’ll come find you when Rience is dead. | 里恩斯死了之后 我就来找你 |
[13:05] | Or he’ll find me once you are. | 或者是你死了之后他来找我 |
[13:26] | -What are we shopping for, exactly? | 我们具体要买什么? |
[13:28] | – A miracle. Keep up. | 买一个奇迹 跟上 |
[13:34] | What was that letter you sent earlier? | 你之前寄了一封什么信? |
[13:36] | It’s for Tissaia. | 寄给蒂莎娅的 |
[13:39] | Telling her I’m coming home. | 告诉她我要回家了 |
[13:40] | Is there a chance she might say no? | 她有没有可能拒绝? |
[13:44] | It’s complicated. | 这很复杂 |
[13:47] | Because of me? | 因为我? |
[13:50] | Yes, you do tend to complicate things. | 对 你确实容易让事情变得复杂 |
[13:54] | Yes, well, I’m not the only one. | 对 不过不止我一个 |
[13:59] | You may be watching me, | 虽然是你在看着我 |
[14:01] | but I have eyes too. | 但我也有眼睛 |
[14:03] | And what do you see, my ugly one? | 你看到的是什么 我的丑丫头? |
[14:07] | Most times, a picture of powerful perfection. | 多数时候看到的是 一幅强大而完美的画面 |
[14:10] | Excellent. | 很好 |
[14:13] | But you wrote three drafts of that letter. | 那封信你写了三稿 |
[14:17] | So there’s more to the picture, isn’t there? | 看来画外有画啊 不是吗? |
[14:22] | We need to keep moving. | 我们得继续赶路 |
[14:23] | Here. Run this through that tangled mop on your head. | 来 用这个把你的拖把头梳一下 |
[14:29] | – Password. – Ragamuffin. | -密码 -衣着褴褛者 |
[14:34] | Training hasn’t helped control your power as I’d hoped. | 训练并未如我所愿帮助控制你的法力 |
[14:36] | If anything, it’s brought it to the surface, | 要说有什么作用 那就是令你的法力浮出水面 |
[14:39] | made it more present. | 让它更显见了 |
[14:41] | Great. | 好极了 |
[14:42] | At Aretuza, | 在艾瑞图萨 |
[14:43] | you can learn to focus your visions on the future you actually want to see. | 你可以学习将你的幻象集中于 你真正想要看到的未来 |
[14:48] | – Over here! -What if I don’t want to see anything? | 要是我什么都不想看到呢? |
[14:50] | Well, then you’re blind to the big picture. | 那你就太没有大局观了 |
[14:53] | Here she is. Come along! | 她在这里 来 |
[14:59] | Yen! | 阿叶! |
[15:00] | Thank the gods, you’re alive. | 感谢诸神 你还活着! |
[15:03] | -Tell me you’ve got good gossip. -No time, Keira. I need your help. | -你一定有很精彩的八卦消息吧? -没时间 凯拉 我需要你帮忙 |
[15:06] | My handmaiden and I are in need of one of your portals. | 我和我的侍女需要用你的传送门 |
[15:10] | To Aretuza. | 去艾瑞图萨 |
[15:11] | You’re going back to Aretuza? | 你要回艾瑞图萨? |
[15:13] | After that legendary night of non-fatal execution? | 经历了非致命处决的传奇之夜 你还要回去? |
[15:16] | Well, I’m hoping they’ve forgotten about that. Or forgiven me, anyway. | 希望他们已经把那件事忘了 或者已经原谅我 |
[15:20] | Mmph! Good luck. Tissaia still hasn’t forgiven me. | 祝你好运 蒂莎娅还没原谅我 |
[15:22] | You fuck one upstart prince with designs on the throne… | 上了一个觊觎王位又平步青云的王子 这就是下场 |
[15:25] | Anyway, it’s good to see you. | 不管怎么说 很高兴见到你 |
[15:27] | Business has been achingly slow. | 太难受了 生意一直很糟糕 |
[15:30] | People are decapitated if they stray their kingdoms. | 这是因为离开各王国的人都会被斩首 |
[15:32] | By whom? | 被谁斩首? |
[15:33] | -Each other. | 互相斩首 |
[15:35] | With Nilfgaard on the horizon, you’d think the North would have got their shit together by now. | 尼弗迦德来势汹汹 原本以为北方诸国应该已经严阵以待 |
[15:39] | -Is there nothing the Brotherhood can do? – Oi, hurry up. | -兄弟会完全没办法吗? -哎 快点 |
[15:44] | -Go on. | 走 |
[15:50] | I need a portal to Claremont. | 我需要去克拉蒙特的传送门 |
[15:55] | This one’s got somethin’ waitin’ for them. | 那边在等着这一位 |
[15:59] | Now. | 现在就要 |
[16:12] | Fancy a sniff, love? | 要闻一下吗 亲爱的? |
[16:14] | I don’t partake. | 不用 |
[16:22] | – Kill the bitch! | 杀死这个婊子! |
[16:26] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
[16:33] | Hold it open. I won’t be long. | 传送门别关 我很快就回来 |
[16:36] | Run! Run! | 快跑! |
[16:37] | Hey! What the fuck? | 哎!搞什么鬼? |
[16:42] | You have no idea who you’ve just crossed– | 你知道自己得罪的是谁吗? |
[16:57] | What have you done? | 你们闯祸了! |
[16:59] | That was one of Houvenaghel’s men. | 他是霍夫纳尔的手下 |
[17:02] | If you don’t want to end up decapitated, I suggest you run too. | 不想被斩首的话 我建议你们也赶紧跑 |
[17:04] | -Keira, wait– | 凯拉 等一下 |
[17:10] | Go. | 走 |
[17:13] | Magic is organizing Chaos. | 魔法就是把混沌能量组织起来 |
[17:16] | This requires two things. | 这需要两样东西 |
[17:18] | Balance and control. | 平衡和控制 |
[17:21] | Without them, Chaos will kill you. | 没有平衡和控制 混沌能量会杀死你 |
[17:25] | Has anyone seen Nissa? | 有谁看见妮莎了吗? |
[17:31] | Elizabet, fetch Nissa from her room, | 伊丽莎白 去妮莎房间把她叫来 |
[17:33] | and remind her that sickness of any sort, including homesickness, | 同时提醒她 任何病痛都不会被容忍 |
[17:37] | will not be tolerated. | 包括思乡之痛 |
[17:40] | Go back and try again, Sabrina. We cannot let this stand. | 回去再试试 萨宾娜 这样不行 |
[17:44] | I’m telling you, he’s immovable. | 我跟你说他油盐不进 |
[17:47] | He says Foltest and his people can starve for all he cares. | 他说他不在乎 弗尔泰斯特和他的人民饿死 |
[17:50] | Even if Henselt wanted to send the grain to Temeria, | 即便亨赛特愿意运谷子去泰莫利亚 |
[17:53] | the damn Scoia’tael would just steal it on the way. | 松鼠党那帮王八蛋 还是会在路上把谷子抢走 |
[17:56] | We’re wondering why the kings are losing faith in us. | 难怪国王们对我们越来越没信心 |
[17:59] | Because we knew the elves were a problem and we did nothing about it. | 因为我们早就知道精灵是问题 而我们却什么都没做 |
[18:02] | That’s… a short-sighted view of history. | 这是对历史的短视 |
[18:06] | But I expect nothing less from you. | 不过你当然就是这样 |
[18:08] | Enough coddling. | 别吵了 |
[18:10] | Return Triss to Foltest’s court and let’s get this rough patch smoothed. | 让特莉丝回弗尔泰斯特王庭 我们把这个难题解决好 |
[18:13] | That would be as useful as putting bandage on a severed limb. | 这等于给断肢绑绷带 能有多少效果? |
[18:17] | Tissaia promised them Cirilla of Cintra’s head on a platter | 蒂莎娅向他们承诺 献上辛特拉的希瑞菈的人头 |
[18:21] | and she failed to deliver. | 但她没有做到 |
[18:22] | We want peace, let’s find the brat and kill her. | 我们要和平 赶紧找到那丫头然后杀了就行了! |
[18:25] | No! | 不行! |
[18:26] | Last I checked, slinging matches are not how we conduct business here. | 互相攻击可不是我们这里的行事方式 |
[18:30] | We will take all concerns | 还是按老规矩办 |
[18:32] | to the full body of the Council, as we always have. | 我们会将所有相关事宜 提交评议会全体会议审议 |
[18:35] | In the meantime, you are disrupting lessons. | 与此同时 你们现在妨碍上课了 |
[18:49] | They’re not wrong. | 他们说得没错 |
[18:52] | Loath as I am to admit it… If you return to court– -I told you. | -虽然我不愿承认 但如果你回王庭… -我跟你说过了 |
[18:55] | The Brotherhood is welcome | 我非常欢迎兄弟会随时另行安排人员 |
[18:57] | to fill my position at Temeria any time. | 填补我在泰莫利亚的职位 |
[18:58] | I am best placed here with you, helping these girls learn what they’re capable of. | 我在这里是最好的 帮助这些姑娘学习魔法、施展才能 |
[19:02] | It is a noble calling. | 这是一项崇高的使命 |
[19:05] | But I can’t help but wonder if it’s really about them. | 不过我不禁想问 你不愿意去 真是因为她们吗? |
[19:12] | Just because you couldn’t help Ciri… | 还是因为你之前没能帮到希瑞? |
[19:15] | I will go and check on Nissa. | 我去看一下妮莎 |
[19:33] | Nissa? | 妮莎! |
[20:15] | Tell me about the elf. | 跟我说说那个精灵的情况 |
[20:17] | Count de Noailles had captured an elf. | 德·诺埃里斯伯爵抓了一个精灵 |
[20:19] | He said she was an assassin. | 他说她是刺客 |
[20:23] | – Louder! | 大声一点! |
[20:28] | Speak! | 说! |
[20:30] | He… made me cut her… | 他让我用一千种方法 |
[20:36] | in a thousand different ways. | 对她千刀万剐 |
[20:38] | And… | 然后… |
[20:42] | What did you do? | 你做了什么? |
[20:44] | I… cut too deep. | 我用力过猛 |
[20:50] | And that was my first kill. | 那是我第一次杀戮 |
[21:04] | Did that excite you? | 有没有令你兴奋? |
[21:09] | No. | 没有 |
[21:11] | It made me angry. | 令我愤怒 |
[21:15] | It was a waste. | 太可惜了 |
[21:17] | We could have turned that elf. | 我们原本可以策反那个精灵 |
[21:20] | Made her do our bidding. | 让她为我们办事 |
[21:24] | She could have… been useful. | 她原本可以很有用处 |
[21:31] | Yes. Useful. | 嗯 原本可以很有用处 |
[21:34] | Good boy. | 乖 |
[21:47] | You, uh… you went quite a bit harder that time. | 你刚才有点狠啊 |
[21:50] | Not too hard? | 没有过分吧? |
[21:55] | You always give me perspective. | 你总能给我不一样的视角 |
[21:57] | Clarity. | 让我看得更清楚 |
[22:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[22:02] | I need you to do something in return. | 我需要你做一些事作为回报 |
[22:06] | Radovid has surprisingly good instincts. | 拉多维德的直觉好得惊人 |
[22:10] | Perhaps he could help keep Vizimir in line. | 也许他可以帮忙看住维兹米尔 |
[22:12] | I don’t need help. I’ve been managing him for years. | 我不需要帮忙 我对付他已经很多年了 |
[22:15] | I’ve never seen this Continent more divided. | 我从没见过这片大陆像现在这么分裂 |
[22:19] | Nilfgaard’s not the only ones who know it’s ripe for the taking. | 知道摘桃时间已到的 可不止尼弗迦德一个 |
[22:22] | And if Radovid could be useful to us… | 如果拉多维德能为我们所用… |
[22:25] | To Redania. | 为瑞达尼亚所用 |
[22:31] | Speak to him. Hmm? | 跟他谈谈 |
[22:37] | For me. | 为了我 |
[22:44] | We’re done. | 好了 |
[23:01] | It’s him. Jaskier. | 是他 亚斯克尔 |
[23:03] | It’s the Dandelion. | 丹德里恩 |
[23:06] | – Can’t believe it! -My man said I had a visitor. | 我手下说有人找我 |
[23:08] | But this, I must say, is a nice surprise. | 但不得不说 这可真是惊喜啊 |
[23:12] | –Mmm. -Have you come to sing us a pretty song? -Ha, ha! Uh, no. No, I don’t, uh… I don’t do pretty. | -来给我们唱一首优美的歌曲? -不是 优美的我不唱 |
[23:18] | I have information. | 我有消息 |
[23:21] | Those two detectives, Codringher and Fenn, you’ve heard of them? | 两名侦探 柯德林格和芬恩 你听说过他们吗? |
[23:25] | No. | 没有 |
[23:27] | Regardless, they know who Rience is working for. | 然而他们知道里恩斯在为谁办事 |
[23:32] | -Trivia. -Mm-hmm. Oh, tell me. | 不是什么大事 跟我说说看 |
[23:34] | Geralt is determined to solve it in his Geralt way, | 杰洛特决定 用他自己的方式去解决问题 |
[23:38] | because he didn’t have enough money to pry their lips apart, | 因为他没有足够的钱让他们开口 |
[23:42] | but… you do, | 但是你有 |
[23:45] | I assume. | 应该有吧 |
[23:47] | I appreciate the information, | 感谢你提供这些信息 |
[23:49] | I do, but what I really want is a song. | 真的 但我真的想听你唱歌 |
[23:53] | No. No, I’m, uh… not really in a singing mood. | 不唱 我现在没心情唱 |
[23:56] | -Oh, go on. -No. Uh… | -请继续 -不 |
[23:57] | Your clientele look like they’re having a very lovely time without me– | 我不唱歌你的客人似乎也挺开心… |
[24:00] | Pick your favorite. Please. | 选你最喜欢的歌 麻烦了 |
[24:04] | They’d love a song about your white-haired witcher. | 他们会很喜欢听 关于白发猎魔人的歌曲 |
[24:07] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:29] | -It’s probably a trap. | 大概是陷阱 |
[25:57] | Definitely a trap. | 绝对是陷阱 |
[26:05] | May as well talk about it. | 不如聊聊好了 |
[26:09] | I know you’re angry. | 我知道你在生气 |
[26:10] | I’m not angry. | 我不生气 |
[26:12] | I’m disappointed. | 只是失望罢了 |
[26:17] | I did say we needed to avoid unwanted attention. | 我说了我们得避人耳目 |
[26:20] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:22] | This one’s on me. | 这件事怪我 |
[26:23] | In all those lessons, | 给你上了这么多课 |
[26:25] | I should have taught you | 我应该教你 |
[26:26] | that sometimes, discretion is more important than valor. | 有时候谨慎比英勇更重要 |
[26:30] | You sound like Geralt. | 你说话的口气像杰洛特 |
[26:31] | Well, he isn’t always wrong. | 好吧 他说话也并不总是没道理 |
[26:35] | One day, I may be queen, | 有朝一日 我可能会成为女王 |
[26:36] | and I’ll need to use what I’ve got. | 我将需要运用我所拥有的东西 |
[26:38] | And what I’ve got is a sense of justice, a dagger and quick reflexes. | 我有正义感、一把匕首和敏捷的反应 |
[26:43] | -You and Geralt taught me those things. | 这些是你和杰洛特教我的 |
[26:45] | -Then our teachings were incomplete. | 我们教的东西并不完整 |
[26:47] | We should have taught you about consequences. | 我们应该把后果也告诉你 |
[26:49] | Consequences are just an excuse not to act. | 后果只是不作为的借口 |
[26:52] | Even when someone’s going to be killed. | 甚至是见死不救的借口 |
[26:54] | You didn’t see that child’s eyes. | 你没看到那孩子的眼神 |
[26:56] | -I had to do what I did– | 我当时不得不… |
[26:57] | -No, you chose to interfere. | 不 是你自己选择要插手 |
[27:02] | That messenger in Ellander, | 艾尔兰德的那个信使 |
[27:03] | his fate is a mystery. | 他的命运是一个谜 |
[27:06] | But I know what will happen here. | 但我知道这里会发生什么 |
[27:08] | Dominik Houvenaghel will send his cousin Leo Bonhart here | 多米尼克·霍夫纳尔 将派他的表弟雷欧·邦纳特来这里 |
[27:11] | to recuperate his losses with money or with blood. | 寻求以金钱或鲜血来弥补损失 |
[27:15] | The townspeople who do survive will be conscripted to fight | 没死的村民将被强征入伍 |
[27:17] | against the war that’s looming on the horizon, | 参加即将到来的战争 |
[27:19] | where they’ll die on the battlefield. | 到时候他们会死于战场 |
[27:22] | If disease or starvation doesn’t claim them first. | 前提是疾病或饥饿 没有先一步夺走他们的生命 |
[27:25] | You saved one, | 你救了一个人 |
[27:27] | and the consequence has likely damned a hundred others in exchange. | 后果可能是一百人因此而死 |
[27:30] | What is the point in me seeing the future if I can’t do anything to change it? | 如果我不能采取行动改变未来 看到未来还有什么意义? |
[27:40] | Well, why would you understand? You see what you want, you make it happen. | 好吧 你怎么会明白呢? 你想要什么就有什么 |
[27:44] | You snap your fingers, mountains move. | 弹一下手指 群山都会移走 |
[27:47] | Men bend to your will. | 男人们都拜倒在你的石榴裙下 |
[27:50] | How would you know what it’s like to fight for control of your life? | 你怎么会知道 为掌控自己人生而斗争是什么样呢? |
[28:02] | Where are you going? | 你去哪里? |
[28:04] | More shopping? | 继续买东西? |
[28:05] | No, my ugly one. | 不是 我的丑丫头 |
[28:08] | We’re taking a detour. | 我们绕个道 |
[28:11] | Why do you call me that? | 你为什么这么叫我? |
[28:12] | Because I promised I’d be sincere with you from here forward. | 因为我答应说以后会以真诚待你 |
[28:17] | Come along. I want to show you who I really am. | 来吧 我要让你看看真正的我 |
[28:36] | Where’s my fucking sword? | 我的剑他妈去哪儿了? |
[28:42] | You’re not even a fuckin’ elf. | 你根本就不是他妈精灵! |
[28:44] | But you’ll die like one. | 但你会像精灵一样死去 |
[28:56] | You’ll pay for this, | 你会为此付出代价 |
[28:57] | Nilfgaardian scum. | 尼弗迦德渣滓 |
[29:06] | Get up. | 起来 |
[29:10] | Get up, old friend. | 起来 老朋友 |
[29:13] | Thanks for the save. | 谢谢你救我 |
[29:15] | You’ve gotten my back more than a few times. | 你救过我好多次 |
[29:17] | It’s my duty to pay back the favor. | 我当然应当报答你 |
[29:21] | -What the hell are you doing here? | 你来这里干什么? |
[29:28] | Francesca spouts her nonsense about prophecies, | 法兰茜丝卡总是在胡说什么预言 |
[29:31] | Hen Ichaer, | 上古之血 |
[29:33] | while the Scoia’tael die pillaging supplies. | 而松鼠党却在劫掠补给中死去 |
[29:36] | All so we don’t die from hunger and frost. | 就为了让我们不被饿死或冻死 |
[29:39] | I thought all you pointies were superstitious. | 我还以为你们尖耳朵都迷信 |
[29:42] | -Don’t believe the legend of Elder Blood? | 你不相信上古之血的传奇? |
[29:44] | Please. | 拜托 |
[29:45] | My people were building civilizations | 我的族人建设文明的时候 |
[29:47] | while you blunt-eared bastards still thought thunder was the gods passing wind. | 你们钝耳朵王八蛋 还以为打雷是诸神在放屁 |
[29:52] | -I believe in facts. | 我相信事实 |
[29:54] | The fact is, Francesca’s Hen Ichaer is a girl from Cintra. | 事实是法兰茜丝卡的上古之血 是一个来自辛特拉的女孩 |
[29:59] | Cintra? | 辛特拉? |
[30:01] | I saw her with my own eyes. | 我亲眼见过她 |
[30:03] | Apparently, the princess is the savior of elvenkind. | 看来这位公主是精灵的救星 |
[30:07] | I can’t do it anymore, Cahir. | 我坚持不下去了 卡西尔 |
[30:09] | I can’t keep leading my men to die for a cause I don’t believe in. | 我不能老带着我的手下 为我自己都不信的事业去死 |
[30:16] | Ah. That’s why you came back. | 所以你回来了 |
[30:18] | You’ve considered my proposal to take charge of the elves. | 我之前提议由你来领导精灵 你考虑了这个方案 |
[30:22] | – Aye. | 是的 |
[30:24] | But… there’s one thing I still don’t understand. | 但有一件事我还是不明白 |
[30:29] | You. | 你 |
[30:30] | You were Emhyr’s top general. | 你曾是恩希尔最顶尖的将领 |
[30:33] | Now he’s sent you to raid caravans on the arse end of the battle lines | 现在他却派你 到战线的最后方袭击车队 |
[30:36] | while getting the high holy shit kicked out of you every day. | 你还每天都被打得满地找牙 |
[30:40] | -I don’t get it. | 我不明白 |
[30:41] | If he’s a wise man, as you say, | 如果他是你口中的那个智者 |
[30:43] | why the hell’s he wasting gods-given talent like yours? | 为什么他会浪费你这样的天赐人才? |
[30:50] | I betrayed him. | 我背叛了他 |
[30:53] | Lied to him. | 欺骗了他 |
[30:55] | He trusted me to fulfill his most sacred mission, and I failed. | 他把他最神圣的任务交托给我 我却没有完成 |
[30:59] | So your plan is to keep paying penance | 所以你打算继续自我惩罚 |
[31:01] | until you’re killed by Northern troops? | 直到死在北方军队刀下? |
[31:04] | He must be quite a man to inspire such cock-eyed loyalty. | 他一定很厉害 居然能让你如此愚忠 |
[31:07] | Oh, friend, your men hold you in the same regard, | 朋友 你的手下也同样忠诚于你 |
[31:10] | even if you are an old, ugly, arrogant prick. | 即便你是一个又老又丑又傲慢的混蛋 |
[31:14] | Bold. | 确实老 |
[31:17] | Well, if I agree to your proposal, what does overthrowing | 如果我答应你的提议 推翻法兰茜丝卡 |
[31:20] | Francesca say about my loyalty? | 那我的忠诚又从何说起呢? |
[31:22] | Gallatin, | 加勒廷 |
[31:25] | you are one of the finest soldiers I’ve ever fought beside. | 曾与我并肩作战的战士中 你是最出色的之一 |
[31:28] | The White Flame will see it. | 白色火焰会明白 |
[31:32] | You will help him take the North, not Francesca. | 是你而不是法兰茜丝卡 将帮助他拿下北方 |
[31:36] | He earned my loyalty. | 他值得我效忠 |
[31:40] | Has she earned yours? | 她值得你效忠吗? |
[31:45] | You wanna hear a good joke? | 有一个很好笑的笑话 想听吗? |
[31:49] | I was born with more power than most could comprehend. | 我天生就有多数人无法想象的法力 |
[31:55] | Learned to bend Chaos to my will. | 学会了让混沌能量听我使唤 |
[31:59] | Designed to live forever young | 原本可以青春永驻 |
[32:03] | and beautiful | 美艳动人 |
[32:05] | in the upper echelons of the court. | 生活在王庭 高高在上 |
[32:10] | Only to die here in a wine cellar | 但却要在这酒窖里死去 |
[32:15] | with all of you. | 和你们一起 |
[32:17] | -You know the problem with you mages? -What? | -知道你们术士的问题是什么吗? -是什么? |
[32:21] | You’re too bloody serious. | 你们太他妈一本正经了 |
[32:27] | -Yeah. -‘S true. Yeah! | -没错 -确实如此 |
[32:33] | Yeah, helping the Brotherhood keep their power | 是的 通过支持腐败王国 |
[32:36] | by proppin’ up rotten kingdoms is serious work. | 来帮助兄弟会保持权力 是一项正经工作 |
[32:41] | Won’t be the case when Nilfgaard takes over. | 等尼弗迦德接手之后就不一样了 |
[32:43] | -Why? -Emhyr has no use for the mages. | -为什么? -术士对恩希尔来说没用 |
[32:48] | Case in point. | 你不就是例子吗? |
[32:50] | If I ever get out of here, | 要是我能出去 |
[32:53] | I’ll play that game much smarter. | 我会用更聪明的方法玩这场游戏 |
[32:56] | I saw a man try to escape once. | 我有一次看见一个男人想逃走 |
[33:00] | They sent the dogs after him. | 他们就派很多狗去抓他 |
[33:03] | Tore him limb from limb. | 把他四肢都扯断了 |
[33:07] | The Emperor only absolves you once you’re dead, love. | 你死了之后 皇帝才会赦免你 亲爱的 |
[33:21] | Hey. | 哎 |
[33:27] | Hey! | 哎 |
[33:31] | We got another one. | 又一个! |
[33:33] | What– | 怎么回事? |
[33:38] | Put him in the bag. The lads will help me throw him out. | 把他装进袋子里 兄弟们会帮我把他扔出去 |
[33:50] | Oh, come on. | 拜托 |
[33:52] | -One more. Please. | 请再来一首 |
[33:58] | ♪ Keep your words on ice ♪ | 收起你的话语 |
[34:02] | ♪ Your gaze ♪ ♪ Lights the fire ♪ | 你的凝视将火焰点燃 |
[34:08] | ♪ They say keep on playing nice ♪ | 他们说:“继续好好相处” |
[34:12] | ♪ But I have no desire ♪ | 但我毫无意愿 |
[34:17] | ♪ Why waste our words ♪ | 无需过多言语 |
[34:20] | ♪ When lips were made For extraordinary things? ♪ | 嘴唇原本有更好的用处 |
[34:26] | ♪ It’s not a want, it’s a need ♪ | 不是想要 而是需要 |
[34:29] | ♪ It is paying no heed ♪ ♪ To what others say to sing ♪ | 不理会别人说什么而是高歌一曲 |
[34:37] | ♪ The greatest songs are made up ♪ | 最伟大的歌曲 |
[34:39] | ♪ Of unspoken words of love ♪ | 由未出口的情话谱出 |
[34:48] | ♪ Of them I’ve had enough ♪ | 对他们 我已受够 |
[34:53] | ♪ With you, I have enough ♪ | 有了你 我已满足 |
[34:58] | ♪ With you, I am ♪ ♪ Enough ♪ | 有了你 我已足够 |
[35:05] | ♪ I am ♪ ♪ Enough ♪ | 我已足够 |
[35:16] | -You can all applaud me now if you like. | 你们喜欢的话 现在可以鼓掌了 |
[35:19] | Thank you so much. Thank you. | 非常感谢 谢谢 |
[35:22] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | -And you. – That was just incredible. | 还有你 |
[35:27] | Oh, I am so… | 非常感谢 |
[35:36] | That was… | 真是… |
[35:40] | I’ve never… | 我从来没有… |
[35:47] | Forgive me, I’m speechless. Blame the mead. | 请原谅我 我都说不出话来了 都怪蜂蜜酒 |
[35:49] | I would, except you’re not drunk. | 我愿意原谅你 但你并没有醉 |
[35:53] | It’s all in the eyes. | 看眼神就知道了 |
[35:55] | They’re not glassy. | 没有目光呆滞 |
[35:57] | Busking in seedy taverns teaches great lessons in the art | 在肮脏的酒馆卖艺 教会了我很重要的一课 |
[36:01] | of pretending to be pissed when you have to keep your wits about you. | 就是在必须保持头脑清醒时 要假装喝醉 |
[36:06] | And… in a vipers’ den such as this, well… | 在这样毒蛇窝一般的地方 当然也一样 |
[36:13] | Will you see about Rience or not? | 里恩斯的事你管不管? |
[36:17] | I always wondered what it was that made your songs so irresistible. | 我以前总会想 为什么你的歌曲如此难以抗拒 |
[36:22] | Now I understand. | 现在我明白了 |
[36:24] | Oh, yeah? | 是嘛? |
[36:26] | And what’s that? | 为什么? |
[36:29] | You see people for what they are, | 你看人 是看他真实的一面 |
[36:33] | not what they pretend to be. | 而不是假装的样子 |
[36:36] | Well, that’s part of it, at least. | 这至少是部分原因 |
[36:41] | And the rest? | 其余呢? |
[36:45] | I don’t know yet. | 我还不知道 |
[36:48] | But I’m determined to figure it out. | 我已下定决心要弄清楚 |
[36:53] | And in the meantime, I will dig about this Rience character and his cohorts. | 与此同时 我会去查里恩斯及其同伙 |
[36:59] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[37:09] | Does the witcher know how lucky he is to have you? | 猎魔人知道自己有你是多么幸运吗? |
[37:39] | Someone’s coming. …coming… | 有人来了 |
[37:42] | Someone’s coming! | 有人来了 |
[37:44] | -…coming… -Someone’s coming! | 我能听见脚步声 |
[38:04] | -Please. Come help us. -He’ll come back for us. He always does. | -来帮帮我们 求你了 -他会回来找我们 他每次都这样 |
[38:07] | -Help us! -Please, just once! | 求你了 他刚走 |
[38:09] | Help me! | 救救我! |
[38:12] | Help me, please! Please! | 救救我!求你了! |
[38:14] | -Can you help us? -Please, he’ll be back soon. | 求你了 他很快就要回来了 |
[38:16] | -I can’t feel anything. -Please. | 我什么都感觉不到 |
[38:18] | -I can’t… -Please. Come back. | 求你了 回来 |
[38:19] | -Help us. Please, please. -I don’t want to die here… | -别让他伤害我们 -求你了! |
[38:25] | Help me! Help me! – Help me… help me! | 救救我! |
[38:32] | -Help! -I won’t hurt you. | 我不会伤害你 |
[38:34] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[38:38] | Are there any more like you here? | 这里还有其他像你一样的吗? |
[38:41] | So many. | 太多了 |
[38:43] | More and more. | 越来越多 |
[38:51] | He comes for us. | 他会来找我们 |
[38:53] | In the night. | 在夜里 |
[38:56] | -Make him stop, please. | 阻止他 求你了 |
[38:59] | – The man you’re speaking of… Make him… come back… | 你说的这个男人 |
[39:02] | Was his name Rience? | 是不是叫里恩斯? |
[39:04] | Elven scum. | 精灵渣滓 |
[39:08] | -Always a source. – Shhh! | 总是一个来源 |
[39:39] | – No! No! | 不要! |
[39:48] | Why are you hurting us? | 你为什么在伤害我们? |
[40:01] | -No! -Make him stop! | 让他住手! |
[40:02] | Don’t let him kill us! | 别让他杀了我们! |
[40:15] | It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
[40:16] | Go! | 走! |
[41:27] | All that wine just makes them heavier. | 这么多酒只会让他们变得更重 |
[41:40] | -Rest in peace, motherfucker. | 安息吧 王八蛋 |
[41:59] | Cor! | 天呐! |
[42:29] | They all thought the baker was an innocent bystander, | 他们都以为 那个糕点师是毫无干系的旁观者 |
[42:32] | but I told them, | 但我告诉他们 |
[42:33] | he was the contortionist’s aim right from the beginning! | 他从一开始就是杂技演员的目标 |
[42:39] | Uh… but speaking of things that go bump in the night, | 但是说起夜里可能会撞见的东西 |
[42:42] | did I ever tell you | 我有没有跟你们说过 |
[42:43] | about the time I saw a young elf leaving Virfuril’s bedchamber? | 有一次我看见一个年轻的精灵 从维尔福瑞尔卧房里出来? |
[42:46] | -Darling, Virfuril is a frivolous fool. -Hmm. | 亲爱的 维尔福瑞尔是一个轻浮的笨蛋 |
[42:49] | -What would I do without you, darling? | 没有你 我可怎么办 亲爱的? |
[42:51] | -Well, clearly not much, darling. | 肯定是办不了什么事了 亲爱的 |
[42:53] | -Eva, more meat. -Yes, m’lady. | -伊娃 再来点肉 -是 夫人 |
[42:55] | He said that he was there for an interrogation. | 他说在他卧房是为了审问 |
[42:58] | Well, torture would explain the sounds I heard. | 难怪我听声音像是在刑讯逼供 |
[43:05] | I just had the most intriguing visit from the witcher’s friend. | 猎魔人的朋友刚刚到访 真是太有趣了 |
[43:08] | He seems to think | 他似乎认为 |
[43:10] | those old farts Codringher and Fenn might have some info about Rience. | 柯德林格和芬恩这两个老古董 有里恩斯的消息 |
[43:13] | And? | 所以呢? |
[43:14] | And I’m wondering if | 所以我在想 |
[43:15] | perhaps our methods of obtaining the girl | 用胡萝卜加大棒的方式 |
[43:17] | would be more easily achieved with a carrot than a stick. | 也许更容易抓到那个女孩 |
[43:20] | How very interesting. | 很有意思啊 |
[43:22] | Perhaps I need to pay those old farts a visit too, hmm? | 也许我也应该去找一下那两个老古董 |
[43:28] | Picture the elf, standing in the snow, belt unbuckled, | 想象一下那个精灵站在雪中 腰带解开 |
[43:30] | a delicious look of guilt across his face. | 满脸诱人的愧疚表情 |
[43:33] | Now, being the fair-minded king that I am, I said, “I’ll give you a head start, | 作为一个公正的国王 我然后说:“我让你先跑 |
[43:36] | but you are due an arrow in the bum.” | 但你的屁股上肯定得中一箭” |
[43:38] | Now, I yell “Go,” he scuttles off like a wounded deer, | 然后我喊:“跑” 他像一只受伤的鹿窜了出去 |
[43:42] | and then I shot the elf, like this. | 然后我就射中了那个精灵 就像这样 |
[43:44] | Hold still, I say. | 拿着别动 |
[43:45] | – Yeah! | 好! |
[43:48] | Aplegatt! You lucky bastard! -Ah. – What word do you bring? | 阿普利盖特!你这个走运的王八蛋! 有什么消息? |
[43:53] | Now, have I ever told you about the first time… | 我有没有跟你们说过 我和阿普利盖特第一次见面的事? |
[43:57] | You don’t seem to be enjoying my brother’s epic tales of derring-do. | 你似乎不太享受我哥的传奇故事 |
[44:01] | – Aplegatt was… -Hmm. I’ve heard this tale before. | 我以前听过这个故事 |
[44:03] | -It doesn’t improve by repetition. – But that’s another story! | 重复多少遍都不会有长进 |
[44:06] | Alas, my brother’s not renowned for his wit. | 哎 我哥并不是以智慧闻名 |
[44:09] | Philippa seems to think that you might have more wit than meets the eye. | 菲丽芭似乎认为 你可能比你看上去更有智慧 |
[44:15] | -Or not. – …dark-furred… | 也难说 |
[44:18] | Surely, as Redania’s spymaster, | 作为瑞达尼亚的间谍头子 |
[44:20] | you must realize that everyone in this room’s hiding something. | 你一定知道 这房间里的每一个人都有所隐瞒 |
[44:24] | Even those like my brother, who seem to be witless. | 包括那些和我兄长一样看似愚笨的人 |
[44:27] | Vizimir has no secrets from me. | 维兹米尔什么事都不瞒我 |
[44:29] | Then you do know about his meeting last night? | 那你肯定知道他昨晚的会面? |
[44:33] | With Nilfgaard. | 和尼弗迦德方面会面 |
[44:47] | Did you hear something? | 你有没有听到什么声音? |
[44:48] | -No. -Really? | -没有 -真的? |
[44:50] | -Nothing. | 什么都没听到 |
[44:51] | Why am I even asking? You’re going deaf. | 我问你干嘛呢?你都快聋了 |
[44:55] | I’ll have you– | 我有… |
[44:58] | -Heard you had a visitor. -We have lots of– | -听说之前有人来找你们 -我们有很多… |
[45:01] | – You know who I mean. | 你们知道我指的是谁 |
[45:02] | The witcher was here. I can still smell his stench. | 猎魔人来过这里 我还能闻到他的臭气 |
[45:05] | What did you tell him? | 你们跟他说了什么? |
[45:07] | Don’t worry. We didn’t mention anything about your employer. | 别担心 我们没说任何关于你老板的事 |
[45:11] | Or what he’s really got planned for Cirilla of Cintra. | 也没说 他对辛特拉的希瑞菈的真正计划 |
[45:16] | What do you know about his plans? | 你们对他的计划知道多少? |
[45:32] | Please. Not the cat! | 求你别伤害猫 |
[45:34] | Tell me everything. | 一字不漏告诉我 |
[46:01] | So… are you going to let Yennefer come home? | 那你打算让叶妮芙回来吗? |
[46:05] | Let her? She’s already on her way. | 让她?她已经在路上了 |
[46:10] | Of course she is. | 当然了 |
[46:13] | With an agenda, no doubt. | 毫无疑问 她有所图 |
[46:20] | Oh, she’s as fair-weathered as the fog over this island. | 她像这个岛上的雾一样 只在风平浪静时出现 |
[46:26] | Triss is right. | 特莉丝说得没错 |
[46:29] | Gods forbid, Stregobor too. | 恐怕斯崔葛布说得也没错 |
[46:32] | We need to get the Northern kings to listen to us and work together. | 得让北方诸国的国王们 听从我们的意见 携手合作 |
[46:35] | The last thing they’d want to see is the woman who set their execution party ablaze. | 他们决不愿看见 将他们处决大会付之一炬的女人 |
[46:43] | But you love her. | 但你很爱护她 |
[46:48] | I think your mind is struggling to catch up | 我觉得你的头脑还在挣扎 |
[46:50] | with the decision your heart’s already made. | 但你心中已经作出决定 |
[46:55] | You head the Council with me. | 你和我一起去评议会 |
[46:57] | How do you feel? | 你有什么感觉? |
[47:00] | -Gods know you weren’t fond of her. | 诸神知道你并不喜欢她 |
[47:04] | That’s only because we have too much in common. | 那是因为我们太像了 |
[47:08] | -Bad tempers. -Hmm. | 脾气坏 |
[47:11] | Impetuousness. | 冲动 |
[47:13] | The overwhelming need to win an argument. | 遇事总想争个高下 |
[47:21] | And we have one other thing in common. | 而且我们还有一个共同点 |
[47:26] | Our love for you. | 我们都爱你 |
[47:45] | If Yennefer can let go of the past, | 如果叶妮芙可以不计前嫌 |
[47:48] | so can I. | 我也可以 |
[47:56] | -What’s this? | 这是什么? |
[47:57] | -An old superstition. | 古老的迷信 |
[48:00] | The stones are rumored to have protective abilities. | 据说这些石头有保护的功效 |
[48:05] | You could just tell me you were thinking of me. | 你直接说想我不就行了? |
[48:19] | I’ll meet Yennefer at Gors Velen. | 我会在苟斯·维伦和叶妮芙见面 |
[48:21] | Make sure she’s not bringing trouble. | 确保她不会带来麻烦 |
[48:50] | Our detour was to a field. | 我们绕道来了一片空地 |
[48:54] | A house used to stand here. | 以前这里有一座房子 |
[48:58] | My house. | 我的房子 |
[49:02] | This is where I grew up. | 我就是在这里长大的 |
[49:14] | Get out of there, girl! | 出去 姑娘! |
[49:16] | I can do it! | 我可以的! |
[49:17] | How much for a pig? | 一头猪多少钱? |
[49:19] | How much for this beast? | 这个畜生多少钱? |
[49:20] | She’s our daughter! | 她是我们的女儿 |
[49:21] | She’s no daughter of mine. | 她不是我的女儿 |
[49:23] | You can’t take me! | 你不能带我走! |
[49:25] | -I won’t go. | 我不去! |
[49:26] | Don’t you dare take your eyes off me. | 我看你敢不看我! |
[49:30] | You do not have a choice. | 你别无选择 |
[49:40] | -My whole life I’ve had so much power. | 我这一辈子有过巨大的力量 |
[49:45] | But I’ve never been perfect. | 但我从来就不完美 |
[49:47] | I fought with Tissaia every step of the way. | 我每一步都和蒂莎娅斗 |
[49:51] | I wanted to do things my way. | 当时我想要按我的方式去做 |
[49:54] | That letter? | 那封信 |
[49:57] | I don’t know if I’ll be welcomed back to Aretuza. | 我不知道会不会欢迎我回艾瑞图萨 |
[50:01] | Like you, I once chose to interfere. | 像你一样 我曾选择插手干预 |
[50:04] | I set a prisoner free. | 我放了一个囚犯 |
[50:07] | And in doing so, I set the entire North against the Brotherhood. | 结果导致整个北方与兄弟会对立 |
[50:12] | And the Brotherhood against each other. | 兄弟会里也相互对立 |
[50:16] | Those bodies hanging at the tavern. | 酒馆挂着的那些尸体 |
[50:21] | All those executions. | 那些被处决的人 |
[50:23] | The whole Continent is paying the consequences. | 整个大陆都在为这样的后果付出代价 |
[50:28] | And you. | 包括你在内 |
[50:30] | Because of me. | 都因我而起 |
[50:33] | It’s not enough to possess Chaos. | 光是拥有混沌能量是不够的 |
[50:35] | You and I, | 你和我 |
[50:38] | we must learn to control it. | 必须学会控制它 |
[50:39] | That is the essence of power. | 这是力量的本质所在 |
[50:43] | That is how we will move mountains. | 这样我们才能移走群山 |
[50:47] | Together. | 同心协力 |
[50:51] | Come along, | 来吧 |
[50:54] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
[51:34] | -Hello? | 你好 |
[51:37] | You’re out of that place now. You’re safe. | 你已经离开那里了 你安全了 |
[51:48] | Are you all right? | 你还好吗? |
[51:55] | I knew you’d come for me. | 我早就知道你会来救我 |
[51:57] | And how’d you know that? | 你怎么知道的? |
[52:00] | Because you always do. | 因为你每次都会来救我 |
[52:05] | We’re tied by destiny. | 命运将我们绑在一起 |
[52:10] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[52:13] | Don’t be silly, Geralt. | 别傻了 杰洛特 |
[52:15] | You know who I am. | 你知道我是谁 |
[52:18] | I’m Ciri. | 我是希瑞 |