| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
|---|---|---|
| [00:16] | Should have chosen a side, witcher. | 你应该选边站的 猎魔人 |
| [00:20] | Move! Move! | 快跑! |
| [00:22] | The Redanian side. | 站在瑞达尼亚这一边 |
| [00:24] | Keep moving! Move it! | 快跑!快! |
| [00:25] | A new day dawns, Geralt of Rivia. | 新的一天会到来 利维亚的杰洛特 |
| [00:28] | I swear, if you say another word– | 我发誓 如果你再说一个字… |
| [00:29] | I cannot let you leave until we’ve done what we came to do. On whose orders? | 我们做完来这里要做的事之前 我不能让你走 |
| [00:34] | Lay down your weapon. I’d hate to ask the boys to persuade you. | 放下武器 我不想让手下来说服你 |
| [00:37] | -Move it! | 快走! |
| [00:38] | -You were one of us, Radcliffe. Why sell out the Brotherhood? | 你曾是我们中的一员 莱德克里夫 为什么要出卖兄弟会? |
| [00:41] | Let go! | 放开! |
| [00:42] | -I’m a prisoner? -Do you know what you’re doing? | -要抓我? -知道你们在干什么吗? |
| [00:44] | -We’re only here for mages. -Get them out! | 我们来这里只是为了术士 |
| [00:46] | Holding you is more of a… courtesy. | 扣留你更多是出于礼貌 |
| [00:50] | After all, I see us as allies. | 毕竟在我看来 我们是盟友 |
| [00:52] | With me! This way! | 这边! |
| [00:55] | Fine. I’ll comply. | 好吧 我配合 |
| [00:59] | Piece of advice, though. | 不过还是给你一点建议 |
| [01:01] | Coming after mages in their own home during a conclave… | 在秘密会议期间 到术士老巢来对付术士 |
| [01:05] | -That’s suicide. -Hmm. | 等于自杀 |
| [01:07] | Many mages have already joined us, mutant. | 许多术士已加入我们这一边 变种人 |
| [01:10] | -Come on! | 快点! |
| [01:11] | -Take your hands off me! -Best to come peacefully. | -别碰我! -别逼我们动粗 阿尔托 |
| [01:13] | How much did you pay these dogs, Keira? | 你给这些走狗付了多少钱 凯拉? |
| [01:15] | I do hope, for your sake, that Yennefer chooses the right side as well. | 希望叶妮芙也选对队 这是为你们好 |
| [01:34] | – Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [01:45] | Traitors to the Brotherhood, you’ll get what you deserve. | 兄弟会的叛徒 你们不会有好下场 |
| [01:49] | – Geralt. – Please, sir! | -杰洛特 -求你们了! |
| [01:50] | Not so powerful with dimeritium around your wrists, are ya? | 你们戴着迪魔金手铐 就没那么法力高强了吧? |
| [02:06] | -How can you do this? | 你们怎么能这样? |
| [02:08] | – You traitor! – Come on, come on! | -你们这帮叛徒! -快! |
| [02:12] | Radcliffe, what are you doing? | 你们干什么? |
| [02:14] | -Move it, old man! -Help me! | 快走 老头 |
| [02:20] | Check the side rooms! | 查看一下厢房! |
| [02:23] | Bust that door! | 把这扇门砸开! |
| [02:28] | – Check the rooms on the left! | 查看左边的房间! |
| [02:33] | Can’t have gone far. | 找金发女孩! |
| [02:36] | Where the fuck did she go? | 她去他妈哪儿了? |
| [02:38] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [03:21] | -I was just– -I know what you were doing. | -我… -我知道你刚才在干什么 拉多维德 |
| [03:24] | -You’ve got it wrong. | 亚斯克尔 你误会了 |
| [03:25] | -I’ve got it wrong? I’m sorry. Which part? | 误会了?不好意思 哪里误会了? |
| [03:27] | The part where you feigned affection for me, | 误会你假装喜欢我? |
| [03:30] | or the part where you tried to kidnap a young woman under my care whilst I slept? | 还是误会你 趁我睡着 想要绑架我照顾的女孩? |
| [03:39] | It would make everything easier for us if she came to Redania. | 如果她来瑞达尼亚 对我们大家都好 |
| [03:44] | -I’d be out from under Dijkstra’s thumb. -And there it is. | -我就不用再受迪杰斯特拉的操控 -原来如此 |
| [03:48] | How can you think my feelings for you are a lie? | 你怎么会觉得我对你的感情是假的? |
| [03:50] | Because that is who you are, Radovid. | 因为你就是这样的人 拉多维德 |
| [03:54] | At your core. | 这才是真正的你 |
| [03:55] | I thought I’d seen through your mask. | 我曾以为自己看穿了你的面具 |
| [04:00] | Turns out there was nothing behind it. | 原来你根本就没脸 |
| [04:06] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
| [04:11] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [04:15] | Oh, Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [04:20] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
| [04:23] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
| [04:39] | Armbands are a nice touch. | 用袖章这个办法不错 |
| [04:41] | Helps us know who’s on the winning side. | 能帮助我们分辨谁站在胜利的一方 |
| [04:45] | Prisoners? | 这些都是囚犯? |
| [04:46] | Traitors. | 他们是叛徒 |
| [04:47] | Strewn across the courts of the North. | 分散在北方诸国的王庭之中 |
| [04:49] | Spies weakening us | 是削弱我们的间谍 |
| [04:51] | for Nilfgaard’s march of conquest. | 为尼弗迦德的征服之战铺路 |
| [04:53] | -Are they all traitors? | 他们都是叛徒? |
| [04:55] | -No. | 不全是 |
| [04:56] | Just Vilgefortz and his cronies. | 叛徒只有威戈佛特兹和他的密友们 |
| [04:58] | The rest shall bear witness. | 其余的人是来见证的 |
| [05:02] | This is an assault on magic. | 这是对魔法的攻击 |
| [05:04] | On all of us. | 对我们所有人的攻击 |
| [05:06] | -Redania seeks to– | 瑞达尼亚寻求… |
| [05:07] | -Shut your mouth! | 闭嘴! |
| [05:08] | – So. If they are here to bear witness, | 如果他们是来见证的 |
| [05:11] | then why are they bound in dimeritium? | 为什么用迪魔金锁住呢? |
| [05:16] | Our protection. | 为了保护我们 |
| [05:18] | We have ample evidence of Vilgefortz aligning with Nilfgaard. | 我们有充足的证据 证明威戈佛特兹勾结尼弗迦德 |
| [05:22] | We want to be heard. | 我们要把真相说出来 |
| [05:26] | The Brotherhood needs our help to root out these traitorous infestations. | 兄弟会需要我们的帮助 把这些叛徒连根拔起 |
| [05:30] | -So, this is a trial? | 这么说这是一场审判? |
| [05:32] | -No. | 不是 |
| [05:34] | A purge. | 是一场清洗 |
| [05:51] | It’s too late… it’s too late… | 太迟了 |
| [05:54] | You shouldn’t have left the girl alone. | 你不该留下女孩一个人 |
| [05:59] | She belongs with my master. | 她属于我的主人 |
| [06:02] | – Lydia. | 莉迪亚 |
| [06:03] | – And you… and you… you belong in the dirt… dirt… | 而你则归于尘土 |
| [06:07] | You must truly hate what’s left of your face to challenge me. | 你居然敢挑战我? 看来连你仅剩的这张破脸也不要了 |
| [06:10] | You were great in your time… in your time… | 你当年很厉害 |
| [06:13] | But that time has passed… has passed… | 可惜今时不同往日 |
| [06:15] | My master has given me power beyond– | 我主人给我的法力超越… |
| [06:24] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
| [06:28] | Fight all you want. | 随你怎么挣扎 |
| [06:30] | The Lion Cub will bend to my master’s will. | 幼狮将屈服于我主人的意愿 |
| [06:33] | That coward Vilgefortz? | 屈服于威戈佛特兹这个懦夫? |
| [06:35] | Never. | 决不可能 |
| [06:36] | You can’t protect her if you’re dead. | 如果你死了 就不能保护她了 |
| [06:53] | There’s a coup, Yen. | 发生了政变 阿叶 |
| [06:55] | I was hoping Istredd and the others had made it down here. | 我原本期望 伊斯崔德和其他人能逃下来 |
| [06:58] | Does this mean I can count on you to help me protect Ciri? | 看来你会帮助我保护希瑞吧? |
| [07:01] | Protecting her isn’t enough. | 仅仅保护她是不够的 |
| [07:04] | -You have to know that. | 你必须知道这一点 |
| [07:07] | I do. | 我知道 |
| [07:09] | She’ll only master her power if she masters herself. | 她必须掌控自己 才能掌控魔法 |
| [07:13] | With us, Ciri will find and fulfill her own destiny. | 有我们帮她 希瑞会找到并实现自己的宿命 |
| [07:17] | Her destiny is with Vilgefortz. | 她的宿命是和威戈佛特兹在一起 |
| [07:19] | -Her blood will give him– | 她的血将给他… |
| [07:21] | – Nothing. | 什么都不会给他 |
| [07:29] | I have to get to Ciri. | 我得找到希瑞 |
| [07:31] | This way. I’ll find Tissaia. She’ll know what to do. | 这边走 我去找蒂莎娅 她会知道该怎么办 |
| [07:37] | Finally, our headmistress. | 我们的校长终于来了 |
| [07:40] | -Tissaia, thank gods you’re safe. – Please make this right. | -蒂莎娅 感谢诸神保佑你没事 -请让他们不要这样 |
| [07:43] | Keira! Radcliffe! Why wasn’t she secured? | 凯拉 莱德克里夫! 为什么没把她铐起来? |
| [07:46] | I told them I would melt their faces if they touched me. | 因为我跟他们说 如果敢碰我 就让他们的脸熔化 |
| [07:49] | There’ll be no face melting here. | 熔化不了 |
| [07:51] | I’ve shrouded your little kingdom in a powerful binding spell. | 我已对你的小小王国施以魔法封印 |
| [07:55] | Oh yes, I can feel it. | 没错 我能感觉到 |
| [07:56] | From The Book of the Waning Sun. | 是《残阳书》里的 |
| [07:58] | I wrote that book. | 这本书是我写的 |
| [07:59] | We will concede you are the most powerful of mages. | 我们都承认你是最强大的术士之一 |
| [08:02] | The beating heart of Aretuza. | 是艾瑞图萨跳动的心脏 |
| [08:03] | Where you go, the Brotherhood follows, | 你去哪里 兄弟会就跟到哪里 |
| [08:06] | which is why we will be courteous. | 所以我们会非常礼貌 |
| [08:08] | She won’t believe your lies. | 她不会相信你的谎言 |
| [08:10] | Your sad gambit to put all mages in the service of Vizimir. | 你的策略太可悲了 居然要让全部术士为维兹米尔服务 |
| [08:13] | Strike him, you will not live to see sunset. | 敢打他的话 我保证你活不到今天日落 |
| [08:15] | There’s no need. | 不需要这样 |
| [08:16] | We have accounts of portals bridging this place and Nilfgaard. | 这里通往尼弗迦德的各传送门 我们都了如指掌 |
| [08:20] | Vilgefortz’s portals. | 威戈佛特兹的传送门 |
| [08:22] | Why should anyone here believe you? | 我们为什么要相信你? |
| [08:24] | Listen, | 听好了 |
| [08:25] | we know that you’ve tainted the Brotherhood | 我们知道你给兄弟会泼脏水 |
| [08:27] | by having that nasty bastard Rience doing your dirty work. | 利用里恩斯那个混蛋帮你干脏活 |
| [08:31] | Rience was ousted years ago. | 里恩斯多年前就被逐出兄弟会 |
| [08:33] | -Oh, was he? -Shut your mouth, Radcliffe! | -是嘛? -闭嘴 莱德克里夫! |
| [08:35] | And what of you, witcher? | 你呢 猎魔人? |
| [08:37] | What is your stake? | 你的目的是什么? |
| [08:38] | Are you part of this insanity? | 这件荒唐事 你也参与其中了? |
| [08:40] | I am not. | 没有 |
| [08:41] | Nor do I think the accusations insane. | 我也不觉得这件事荒唐 |
| [08:45] | You did know this was coming. | 你早就知道会出事 |
| [08:46] | You admitted as much last night. | 你昨晚承认了 |
| [08:48] | First Stregobor, now Vilgefortz? Who will it be next? | 先是斯崔葛布 现在是威戈佛特兹 下一个又要审判谁? |
| [08:51] | The powers that threaten the Continent, | 威胁大陆的力量 |
| [08:53] | Philippa and Dijkstra, are who should be on trial here. | 应当接受审判的人 是菲丽芭和迪杰斯特拉 |
| [08:57] | I don’t give a shit about Brotherhood politics. | 我对兄弟会的政治毫不关心 |
| [09:05] | There’s an unnatural fog in the bay. | 海湾上的雾很不自然 |
| [09:07] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
| [09:08] | Someone’s using magic to conceal ships. | 有人在用魔法隐藏船只 |
| [09:10] | Don’t you see? | 还不明白吗? |
| [09:11] | It’s a Redanian army. | 是瑞达尼亚军队 |
| [09:13] | Here to support their treachery. | 来这里支援他们的叛乱行为 |
| [09:15] | To destroy everything we have worked for. | 来毁掉我们努力争取的一切 |
| [09:17] | I must give Aplegatt a large boon. | 我一定得好好嘉奖阿普利盖特 |
| [09:31] | Tissaia, you must break the binding spell. | 蒂莎娅 你一定要打破魔法封印 |
| [09:34] | You’ll only delay the inevitable. | 木已成舟 拖延无益 |
| [09:36] | Vilgefortz will be exposed today. | 威戈佛特兹的阴谋 今天将大白天下 |
| [09:38] | She spurned you for what you had to do at Sodden Hill. | 因为你在索登山的作为 她非常蔑视你 |
| [09:40] | Whoever they are, | 我不知道这些是谁 |
| [09:42] | they’re moving closer. | 但他们越来越近了 |
| [09:43] | -Break the binding spell. -Shut him up! | -打破魔法封印 -让他闭嘴! |
| [09:50] | -Sabrina? -Oh, fuck! | -萨宾娜 快! -他妈的! |
| [09:54] | -Anybody, stop her! | -[上古语] -阻止她! |
| [09:58] | Death to Redania. | -瑞达尼亚灭亡吧 -不要! |
| [10:01] | There’s no rush, Geralt. I can assure you, | 不用急 杰洛特 我可以向你保证 |
| [10:04] | if you’re looking for the girl, | 如果你在找那个女孩 |
| [10:05] | you’re too late. | 那你就太迟了 |
| [10:07] | Fuckin’ witcher. | 他妈的猎魔人! |
| [10:10] | Dijkstra! | 迪杰斯特拉! |
| [10:16] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
| [10:17] | Let’s not do anything rash. | 我们不要冲动 |
| [10:23] | You know what? | 这样吧 |
| [10:26] | I’ll just tell you where we’ve taken her. | 我直接告诉你我们把她送去哪里了 |
| [10:33] | You– you can’t blame a man for trying. | 总要挣扎一下吧? |
| [10:42] | You– you’ll never get away with this. | 你逃不掉的 |
| [10:44] | I’ve got 50 men coming on those boats. | 我有50人坐船来 |
| [10:47] | Best hope one of them’s a barber surgeon. | 希望其中有理发师兼职外科医生 |
| [11:05] | I should have known better, friend. | 我真是错看你了 朋友 |
| [11:07] | No. You should’ve paid more attention… friend. | 不 是你自己粗心大意 朋友! |
| [11:16] | I’m finished here. | 我走了 |
| [11:19] | -We’ll take it from here, Tissaia. -Move! | 这里交给我们吧 蒂莎娅 |
| [11:22] | Don’t ever come back here. | 别再回来 |
| [11:41] | Vilgefortz! | 威戈佛特兹! |
| [11:43] | We can take the Redanians out if we unite | 联合我们的混沌能量 把他们困在隧道中 |
| [11:45] | our Chaos and trap them in the tunnels. | 我们可以消灭这些瑞达尼亚人 |
| [11:48] | That won’t be happening. | 不可能了 |
| [11:51] | The Scoia’tael will enter this place | 松鼠党将会进来 |
| [11:53] | and burn it to the ground in the name of the White Flame. | 以白色火焰之名将这里烧为灰烬 |
| [11:57] | The Scoia’tael? | 松鼠党? |
| [11:59] | What are you talking– | 你说什么… |
| [12:05] | Why? | 为什么? |
| [12:07] | This is our home. | 这里是我们的家 |
| [12:08] | No, Tissaia. | 不 蒂莎娅 |
| [12:10] | This is your home. | 这里是你的家 |
| [12:12] | I don’t care who sacks it. | 我不在意谁来劫掠这里 |
| [12:15] | I have my own aims. | 我有我自己的目标 |
| [12:17] | And they no longer include you. | 我的目标已经不再包括你 |
| [12:21] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样? |
| [12:23] | Stregobor, with his pride, was easy to set up. | 桀骜不驯的斯崔葛布 很容易受人摆布 |
| [12:26] | And you, with your undying trust, | 而你永远都这么信任我 |
| [12:29] | were easy to fool. | 很容易骗 |
| [12:37] | Vilgefortz, please. | 威戈佛特兹 求你了 |
| [12:39] | Please, do not do this! | 求你了 不要这样做 |
| [12:47] | -Vilgefortz. | 威戈佛特兹 |
| [12:51] | Poor Tissaia. | 可怜的蒂莎娅 |
| [12:53] | Such a failure of judgment. | 判断力如此低下 |
| [13:25] | Today, we reclaim Aretuza as our own | 今天我们重新夺回艾瑞图萨 |
| [13:28] | and we bring the Elder Blood princess home. | 并将上古之血公主带回家 |
| [13:46] | You will never take Aretuza. | 你们永远不可能占领艾瑞图萨 |
| [13:55] | Archers! | 弓箭手! |
| [13:59] | On my go! | 听我号令! |
| [14:02] | Now! | 射击! |
| [14:10] | -Help! We need help! -Dimeritium tipped arrows. | -来帮忙啊! -迪魔金箭头 |
| [14:12] | The archers are the priority! | 先攻击弓箭手! |
| [14:13] | Disarm and deflect! | 解除对方武装!挡开箭矢! |
| [14:15] | If you find the girl, bring her to me. | 如果你找到女孩 带她来见我 |
| [14:17] | Go! Go! | 上! |
| [14:26] | Go! Go! | 上! |
| [14:37] | Ciri! | 希瑞! |
| [14:40] | Yennefer! | 叶妮芙! |
| [14:45] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [14:48] | Ciri! | 希瑞 |
| [14:51] | You’re alive. | 你还活着 |
| [14:53] | I dreamt you and Geralt were gone. | 我梦见你和杰洛特不在了 |
| [14:56] | We’ll never leave you. | 我们永远不会离开你 |
| [14:57] | Never! You know that. | 永远不会!你知道的 |
| [15:00] | You were dead. | 我梦见你们死了 |
| [15:05] | We need to get away from this island as fast as possible. | 我们得尽快离岛 |
| [15:09] | The chain ferry. | 可以坐链式渡船 |
| [15:11] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [15:12] | Yen, what about Geralt? | 阿叶 杰洛特怎么办? |
| [15:16] | He’ll find us. | 他会找到我们 |
| [15:19] | He always finds us. | 他每次都能找到我们 |
| [15:22] | Come on. | 走吧 |
| [15:39] | No! | 卡杜因 不要! |
| [15:46] | Francesca! | 法兰茜丝卡! |
| [15:50] | No! | 不! |
| [16:03] | Your Chaos, Tissaia! | …你的混沌能量 蒂莎娅! |
| [16:14] | Artorius! She’s unarmed. Take her now! | 阿托里欧斯! 她没有武器 立刻干掉她! |
| [16:19] | Oh, gods! | (天呐!) |
| [16:21] | Kill them all! | (把他们全杀了!) |
| [16:25] | Kill! | (杀!) |
| [16:27] | Goodbye, Uncle. | 别了 叔叔 |
| [16:29] | Artorius! | 阿托里欧斯! |
| [16:34] | Artorius! | 阿托里欧斯! |
| [16:35] | You’ve got to fight. | 你必须战斗 |
| [16:37] | You’ve got to fight! | 你必须战斗! |
| [17:12] | Run! | 快跑! |
| [17:27] | We’re almost at the stables. | 我们快到马厩了 |
| [17:32] | Fire fucker! | 用火的混蛋! |
| [17:38] | Enough! | 够了! |
| [17:39] | You won’t kill her. Your master wants her alive. | 你不会杀她 你的主人要抓活的 |
| [17:42] | I have no master. | 我没有主人 |
| [17:46] | I’m going to remove my sword, | 我会取下剑 |
| [17:48] | going to leave it here, | 放在这里 |
| [17:50] | and back away. | 然后后退 |
| [18:03] | You were right about Vilgefortz. | 你说得没错 |
| [18:06] | He’s at the center of all this. | 威戈佛特兹果然是幕后主谋 |
| [18:08] | He brought both Nilfgaard and the Scoia’tael. | 他把尼弗迦德和松鼠党都带来了 |
| [18:11] | They’re all searching for you, Ciri. | 他们都在找你 希瑞 |
| [18:13] | We have to get off this island. | 我们得离开这座岛 |
| [18:27] | No! Oh god! | (不 天啊!) |
| [18:54] | Tissaia! We have to take cover. | 蒂莎娅!我们得隐蔽起来 |
| [18:56] | -Archers up top! – Get them! | -上面有弓箭手! -干掉他们! |
| [19:00] | -We need more help! | 我们需要更多帮手! |
| [19:01] | -Marti, over here! | 玛蒂 这边! |
| [19:14] | Triss! | 特莉丝! |
| [19:17] | Tissaia needs us! Hurry! | 蒂莎娅需要我们帮忙!快! |
| [19:19] | Listen to me. | 听我说 |
| [19:20] | These elves, they still need you. | 精灵们还需要你 |
| [19:22] | We all followed you here because we believe in your strength. | 我们跟随你来到这里 因为我们相信你的力量 |
| [19:25] | I, too, thought I’d lost everything, | 我也曾以为自己已经失去了一切 |
| [19:27] | but there is always something to fight for. | 但总是有值得我们为之战斗的东西 |
| [19:30] | This is our fight, and we can win, | 这是我们的战斗 我们能赢 |
| [19:32] | but together. | 但我们得团结 |
| [19:43] | The doors are magically sealed! | 所有的门都被用魔法封住了 |
| [19:50] | Let’s go! | 我们走! |
| [19:55] | -Gerhart! | 格哈特! |
| [19:56] | -He’s having a heart attack. Take him! – Okay. | -他心脏病发了!带他走! -好的 |
| [19:59] | -Istredd, help! | 伊斯崔德 帮帮我! |
| [20:00] | -Come on, this way. This way, Triss. | 来 这边走 特莉丝 |
| [20:08] | -Hold on, Gerhart. -Put him there. | 坚持住 格哈特 |
| [20:10] | -My heart… -I’ve got you. | -我的心脏… -我扶你 |
| [20:12] | -Tissaia! We need help! -Tissaia! | -蒂莎娅!来帮帮我们! -蒂莎娅! |
| [20:14] | -My heart! -Easy… | -我的心脏 -慢一点 |
| [20:17] | -No! – We wanted to stop Vilgefortz. | -不行! -我们只是想阻止威戈佛特兹 |
| [20:20] | You made your choice, traitors! | 你们已经作出选择 叛徒! |
| [20:23] | Hate us today, punish us tomorrow. | 你们可以恨我们 但请明天再惩罚我们 |
| [20:26] | They will not destroy this place, Tissaia. | 不能让他们把这里毁掉 蒂莎娅 |
| [20:28] | This is our home. Let us fight with you. | 这里是我们的家 让我们和你并肩作战 |
| [20:32] | For you. | 为你而战 |
| [20:36] | With me! | 跟我来! |
| [20:39] | Don’t waste your Chaos. | 别浪费混沌能量 |
| [20:43] | Gerhart, no. | 格哈特 我不会走! |
| [20:46] | -Leave me, Triss. -You’re going to be fine! I promise. | -别管我了 特莉丝 -你会没事的 我保证 |
| [20:50] | -It’s too late. | 太晚了 |
| [20:54] | No, it isn’t. | 还不晚 |
| [20:56] | -We’ll keep on fighting– -Triss! No! | -我们会继续战斗… -特莉丝! |
| [21:01] | Tissaia, it’s okay. We’ll find another way. | 蒂莎娅 没事 我们会另找一条出路 |
| [21:04] | -It’s okay. I need to take it out. | 没事 别起来 |
| [21:05] | Tissaia! Gah! | 蒂莎娅! |
| [21:08] | -Triss, I need to take it out, okay? | 特莉丝 我得把箭取出来 好吗? |
| [21:10] | I’ll take it out. Breathe. You’re gonna be okay. Breathe. It’s almost over. | 我把箭取出来 呼吸 你会没事的 |
| [21:28] | It’s almost over. | 快好了! |
| [21:34] | -Look at me. Look at me. | 看我 |
| [21:36] | -Look at me. Breathe. Yeah? | 来 呼吸 |
| [21:41] | If they’re inside, if they’re sacking the whole place… | 如果他们已经进去劫掠整个学校… |
| [21:44] | -The book! -Yeah. | -书! -对 |
| [21:45] | Tissaia hid it, | 书是蒂莎娅藏的 |
| [21:46] | so Vilgefortz will know if he orchestrated this whole thing. | 如果威戈佛特兹是幕后主谋 他一定知道藏在哪里 |
| [21:49] | -Now, you understand. -I’ll be okay. Go. | -你明白的 对吧? -我没事的 去吧 等一下 |
| [21:53] | But don’t let it get into the wrong hands. | 别让书落到坏人手里 |
| [21:55] | I need you to be okay. | 你一定要没事 |
| [21:56] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
| [21:58] | Marti, help her! | 玛蒂 帮帮她! |
| [22:45] | Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 |
| [22:49] | What’s wrong, Yen? | 怎么了 阿叶? |
| [22:52] | Yen. | 阿叶 |
| [22:53] | She’s summoning Alzur’s Thunder. | 她在施展阿尔祖落雷术 |
| [22:56] | A spell of last resort. | 万不得已才能使用的咒语 |
| [23:08] | Go to her. | 去找她 |
| [23:09] | We’ll be all right. | 我们没事的 |
| [23:11] | -No. -She has no choice. | -不 -她别无选择 |
| [23:14] | I understand what she means to you. | 我明白她对你有多重要 |
| [23:18] | To know she suffers, she fights, | 她在挣扎 她在战斗 她可能会死 |
| [23:23] | that she may die. | 你不可能袖手旁观 |
| [23:25] | We didn’t come this far to abandon each other. | 我们一路过来这么艰辛 怎么能抛弃对方? |
| [23:27] | Then don’t abandon me. | 那就别抛弃我 |
| [23:30] | I have to do this. | 我必须去 |
| [23:36] | I’ve searched so long. | 我寻找了这么久 |
| [23:38] | Fought so long. | 战斗了这么久 |
| [23:41] | Hurt so many. | 伤害了这么多人 |
| [23:42] | And it was all worth it. | 这都是值得的 |
| [23:48] | No matter where you go or where you hide, | 不论你去哪里或者躲在哪里 |
| [23:51] | we will never be apart. | 我们永远都不会分开 |
| [23:54] | Destiny brought us together. | 命运让我们走到一起 |
| [23:57] | Never lost. Always found. | 永不迷失 总会寻见 |
| [24:02] | I love you, my daughter. | 我爱你 我的女儿 |
| [24:08] | Come back to us. | 回来找我们 |
| [24:52] | Fringilla! | 芙琳吉拉! |
| [24:55] | -I thought you were dead. -No. Not dead. | -我以为你死了 -没死 |
| [24:59] | I’m simply no longer confined, Cahir. | 我是走出了牢笼 卡西尔 |
| [25:01] | You know, it is amazing what you can do when you think for yourself. | 可以独立思考时 人的能力是惊人的 |
| [25:10] | There’s a good chance the girl has already fled the building. | 女孩很可能已经逃出去了 |
| [25:13] | Take a search party and go. | 带一支队伍去找她 |
| [25:15] | Tissaia’s life’s mine. | 蒂莎娅的命归我 |
| [25:17] | Then take her. | 那就要了她的命 |
| [25:37] | No. | 不要啊 |
| [26:01] | Take cover! | 找地方躲起来! |
| [26:27] | Thank you for the book. | 谢谢你帮我拿书 |
| [26:30] | But it’s not the only thing I want. | 但我要的不止这一件 |
| [26:32] | I’ll see you soon. | 回头见 |
| [26:47] | Hello, Sigismund. | 你好 西吉斯蒙德 |
| [26:51] | Madness that you thought you could control us. | 你居然以为能控制我们 |
| [26:56] | All alone now, are we? | 现在就咱们俩了 对吧? |
| [27:05] | -I got one for you. | 我有一个问题问你 |
| [27:07] | I think you’ll like this one. | 我觉得你会喜欢 |
| [27:10] | What do you call a spymaster when all of his spies have fled? | 手下间谍都跑光了的间谍头子 叫什么? |
| [27:17] | The answer is “dead.” | 叫“死间谍头子” |
| [27:34] | -Vilgefortz outplayed us. We must move. | 威戈佛特兹棋高我们一着 我们得赶紧走 |
| [27:38] | Tissaia’s using Alzur’s Thunder. | 蒂莎娅在施展阿尔祖落雷术 |
| [27:42] | It will kill anyone she lays eyes on. | 被她看见的人都得死 |
| [27:44] | How did the Squirrels beat us here? | 松鼠党怎么会比我们先到一步? |
| [27:46] | Ah, either they met and defeated our reinforcements– | 要不就是 他们遇见并击败了我们的增援部队… |
| [27:48] | -Or I hired the wrong messenger. -Hmm. | 要不就是我找的送信人太不中用 |
| [27:50] | -Can you cast a portal? -No. | -你能开一个传送门吗? -不能 |
| [27:52] | Not until we get some distance from Tor Lara. | 得离开托尔·劳拉一段距离才行 |
| [27:55] | -Good thing you enjoy pain. | 好在你喜欢受虐 |
| [28:12] | We need to get down there. | 我们得下去那边 |
| [28:26] | -It’s him. | 是他 |
| [28:29] | -He’s mine. | 他归我了 |
| [28:30] | -There’s no coming back from this. | 开弓没有回头箭 |
| [28:32] | Back to what? | 回哪里? |
| [28:33] | To my home he burned? | 回得去吗?我家被他烧了 |
| [28:36] | To my family he killed? | 我家人被他杀了 |
| [28:37] | He’s haunted my nightmares ever since. | 自那之后 他一直在我的噩梦中出现 |
| [28:41] | But I’m not afraid of him anymore. | 但我已经不怕他了 |
| [28:52] | Princess, I’ve dreamt of this moment. | 公主 我梦见过这个时刻 |
| [29:00] | -No! | 不要! |
| [29:11] | I do not wish to fight you! | 我不愿和你打 |
| [29:13] | Pick it up! | 拿起来! |
| [29:16] | Pick it up! | 拿起来! |
| [29:18] | -Why? | 为什么? |
| [29:20] | In the attack in Cintra, when I took you, | 攻击辛特拉时 当我抓走你的时候 |
| [29:22] | I did everything I was asked with no hesitation, | 我毫无迟疑地遵命行事 |
| [29:24] | but now, I can’t stop asking questions. | 但我现在忍不住要问各种问题 |
| [29:27] | I’ve discovered I was wrong! | 我发现自己错了! |
| [29:30] | I can’t give you back the life I stole. | 我夺走了你的人生 我没办法还给你 |
| [29:41] | My life is yours. | 我的命是你的 |
| [29:45] | So take it. | 拿去吧 |
| [29:53] | You took… everything from me. | 你夺走了我的一切 |
| [29:57] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [30:01] | I know. | 我知道 |
| [30:06] | Take this blade, | 用这把剑 |
| [30:08] | and let yours be the last face I see in this world. | 让我看着你的面孔死去 |
| [30:13] | Princess Cirilla. | 希瑞菈公主 |
| [30:16] | The Lion Cub of Cintra. | 辛特拉幼狮 |
| [30:18] | She who has the power to move the world. | 拥有撼动世界的力量 |
| [30:24] | I owe you that. | 这是我欠你的 |
| [30:29] | Do it. | 动手吧 |
| [30:32] | And forgive me. | 原谅我 |
| [30:37] | Forgive me. | 原谅我 |
| [30:41] | -Yah! -The Scoia’tael. | 松鼠党 |
| [30:43] | Go. | 走 |
| [30:45] | I will find you. | 我会找到你 |
| [30:50] | -Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [31:01] | -Stop! -No! | 别动! |
| [31:20] | Let’s end this. | 让我们结束这一切吧 |
| [31:23] | One last stand. We keep what’s ours. | 最后一战 我们要保卫我们的家园 |
| [31:26] | -Come on. | 来 |
| [31:43] | -Stand back or die. – No! | -让开 否则死路一条 -不! |
| [31:51] | You will not take what is ours. | 我们的东西 不会让你抢走 |
| [31:53] | You’re outnumbered. You have no choice. | 我们人比你们多 你们别无选择 |
| [31:56] | -Go to hell, you fucking mongrels! | 下地狱吧 你们这群狗杂种! |
| [32:01] | I’ll show you the way! | 我送你们下地狱! |
| [32:03] | He’s tapping into fire magic. | 他在施展火魔法! |
| [32:07] | Go. | 走 |
| [32:08] | I’ll buy you some time. | 我给你们争取一点时间 |
| [32:11] | I’ve been waiting for this moment. | 这一刻 我已经等了很久 |
| [32:14] | Go! | 走! |
| [32:15] | Triss, find Geralt. | 特莉丝 去找杰洛特 |
| [32:19] | Falka will be waiting for you. | 法尔嘉会等着你们 |
| [32:36] | Help me move this. | 帮我抬一下 |
| [32:46] | Ciri. | 希瑞 |
| [32:48] | Go. | 走 |
| [32:49] | I’m not leaving you. | 我不会离开你 |
| [32:51] | I can help you. | 我可以帮你 |
| [32:52] | Never lost, always found. | 永不迷失 总会寻见 |
| [32:54] | Go. | 走 |
| [34:05] | So, we have an epilogue, then. | 看来我们还是得有个了断 |
| [34:12] | The dénouement that draws the play to a close. | 剧终落幕 |
| [34:19] | Or is it fate? | 又或是命运? |
| [34:30] | You know where she’s going. | 你知道她去哪里 |
| [34:35] | Tor Lara. | 托尔·劳拉 |
| [34:37] | And there is no way out. | 根本没有出路 |
| [34:40] | It’s all over. | 一切都结束了 |
| [34:41] | No way out? | 没有出路? |
| [34:43] | I’m glad to hear it. | 太好了 |
| [34:45] | That means there’s only one way in. | 也就是说只有一个入口 |
| [34:48] | And you’ll never reach it. | 而且你永远到不了那里 |
| [34:51] | You’re a wise man, Geralt. | 你很聪明啊 杰洛特 |
| [34:54] | A lot like me. | 很像我 |
| [34:57] | A warrior. Touched by magic. | 一个被魔法触碰过的战士 |
| [35:00] | Alone in a world he never made. | 孤身一人 在这身不由己的世界中 |
| [35:03] | Enough with your parallels. | 别再找相似之处了 |
| [35:05] | You lack originality. | 你缺乏创意 |
| [35:07] | Even more so with Emhyr pulling your strings. | 有恩希尔在幕后操纵你 就更是如此了 |
| [35:09] | I have no strings. | 没人操纵我 |
| [35:11] | Nilfgaard will get what it wants, as will I. | 尼弗迦德会得偿所愿 我也一样 |
| [35:14] | You may consider me your opponent, | 你可以把我当作你的对手 |
| [35:16] | but it is you who is the enemy of good today, Geralt. | 但今天不识时务的是你 杰洛特 |
| [35:19] | I grow tired of asking. | 我已经问烦了 |
| [35:21] | And I grow tired of answering. | 我也答烦了 |
| [35:25] | I will not be your partner. | 我不会成为你的同伙 |
| [35:27] | I will not join your fight. | 我不会和你一起战斗 |
| [35:30] | Arrogance will be your undoing. | 傲慢会毁了你 |
| [35:34] | And steel will be yours. | 钢棍会毁了你 |
| [35:47] | You like my staff? | 喜欢我棍子吗? |
| [35:59] | Know what the hardest part was? | 知道最难的是什么吗? |
| [36:01] | Holding back! | 隐忍不发 |
| [36:03] | Hiding my real skills, | 隐藏我的真正实力 |
| [36:06] | knowing I could take any life at any time. | 心知肚明 自己可以随时夺走任何人的性命 |
| [36:10] | It was… exasperating. | 太恼人了 |
| [36:25] | Today, I hold back no more. | 今天我不会再隐忍 |
| [37:20] | – Die, abominations! – No! | 去死吧 无耻之徒! |
| [37:23] | -No! No… -Fall back! | 不要! |
| [37:24] | It’s over. | 结束了! |
| [37:26] | -It’s over. | 结束了 |
| [38:18] | I could smash your brain out through your ears. | 我可以把你打得脑浆迸裂 |
| [38:26] | Make a friend of this pain, Geralt of Rivia. | 接受这种痛苦吧 利维亚的杰洛特 |
| [38:30] | Today… | 今天… |
| [38:34] | you begin your new life, | 你将重生 |
| [38:36] | as my warning to the Continent! | 以此作为我对大陆的警告! |
| [38:45] | This was supposed to be a lesson. | 原本只想教训你一下 |
| [38:55] | But you were mistaken, witcher. | 但你弄错了 猎魔人 |
| [38:58] | You mistook the stars reflected on a pond at night… for the sky. | 你把夜里池塘中星星的倒影 当成了天空 |
| [39:05] | I shall see you later. | 有朝一日 |
| [39:08] | One day. Perhaps. | 有缘再见 |
| [40:03] | -I didn’t come to hurt you. | 我不是来伤害你的 希瑞菈 |
| [40:09] | All I want is to share my knowledge with you. | 我只是想把我的知识传授给你 |
| [40:12] | It was smart for you to join the witcher and Yennefer. | 你很聪明 选择与猎魔人和叶妮芙一道 |
| [40:17] | But we both know they couldn’t properly train you. | 但你我都知道 他们不可能给你良好的训练 |
| [40:21] | Only I can show you the way. | 只有我能指导你 |
| [40:23] | Only I know what your powers can do. | 只有我知道你的法力能做什么 |
| [40:28] | Please, Cirilla. | 希瑞菈 |
| [40:29] | Let me help you. | 请让我帮助你 |
| [40:32] | Be my pupil. | 当我的学生 |
| [40:59] | What are you trying to tell me? | 你想跟我说什么? |
| [41:08] | Please. | 请告诉我 |
| [41:13] | I can hear you… can hear you… | 我能听到你的声音 |
| [41:23] | – Yes. – Yes. | -对 -对 |
| [41:25] | I understand… -I understand. -I understand… | -我明白 -我明白 |
| [41:29] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么? |
| [41:32] | You don’t know what you’re playing with, Cirilla… | 你不知道自己在玩什么 希瑞菈 |
| [41:36] | -You are not ready! -…ready… | 你还没准备好! |
| [41:41] | -You are not ready for this kind of power! -You are not ready for this kind of power! | 你还没有准备好使用这样的法力 |
| [41:49] | -But together… -…together… | 但我们联手 |
| [41:52] | we can change this Continent! | 可以改变这个大陆! |
| [42:33] | Can you hear me? | 你能听到我说话吗? |
| [42:35] | -I’ll take you to safety. | 我会带你去安全的地方 |
| [42:38] | Where is the girl? | 女孩在哪里? |
| [42:40] | Have the scouts returned? Did Cahir capture her? | 探子们回来了吗? 卡西尔抓住她了吗? |
| [42:43] | -They haven’t returned. | 他们还没回来 |