时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:56] | You’re awake. | 你醒了 |
[01:01] | And pleasant as ever. | 状态还是这么好 |
[01:03] | No, witcher. | 猎魔人 没有 |
[01:04] | No news of Nilfgaard or the girl. | 没有尼弗迦德的消息 也没有女孩的消息 |
[01:07] | And no, I didn’t ask. | 是的 我没问他们 |
[01:09] | Ask the wrong question, they’ll string you up. | 问错问题的话 他们会把你吊死 |
[01:11] | And then how would we have these… lovely daily chats? | 那我们每天还怎么愉快地聊天呢? |
[01:22] | Grouse. | 松鸡 |
[01:23] | Caught especially for you. | 特地为你抓的 |
[01:26] | I don’t want it. | 我又不想吃 |
[01:29] | Of course you don’t. | 可不是嘛 |
[01:31] | Ungrateful twat. | 不知感恩的白眼狼 |
[01:35] | Still won’t eat? | 还是不吃吗? |
[01:37] | You’re sure this one deserves your help? | 你们这样帮他真的值得吗? |
[01:39] | Let us decide that. | 让我们来决定吧 |
[01:41] | Same as we decided for you, | 我们帮你的时候如此 |
[01:43] | and the Scoia’tael you’ve asked us to take in. | 你让我们收留松鼠党的时候 也是如此 |
[01:48] | I will never command you, Milva. | 我永远不会对你颐指气使 米尔瓦 |
[01:51] | Nor return you to the horrors of your past. | 也不会让你回到过去的恐惧之中 |
[01:54] | But you do owe a debt. | 但你确实应当报答我们 |
[01:57] | Keep him alive. | 别让他死掉 |
[01:59] | Why is he so special? | 他为什么这么特别? |
[02:02] | You are not the only one who protects lost souls. | 保护迷失灵魂的人 不止你一个 |
[02:08] | Many that do are broken themselves. | 许多人保护他人 自己却也是破碎的 |
[02:13] | I just heard a Nilfgaardian royal carriage has been seen traveling. | 听说有人在路上看见 一辆尼弗迦德皇家马车 |
[02:18] | How long until Emhyr has her? | 恩希尔再过多久会抓到她? |
[02:20] | Your guess is as good as mine. | 我也不知道 |
[02:24] | -What are we gonna do, Geralt? | 我们怎么办 杰洛特? |
[02:26] | -Help me up. | 帮我起来 |
[02:28] | -All right, take it easy. | 慢一点 |
[02:29] | -Stop! -Let him be, bard. | -停! -让他躺着吧 诗人 |
[02:31] | -Easy– -He broke his back. And look at his leg. | 他背部受伤了 你看看他的腿 |
[02:34] | Like I’ve been saying, you can’t leave unless you get better. | 我说了多少次 在你伤情好转之前 不能离开 |
[02:37] | And you won’t get better unless you let us help you. | 除非你让我们帮助你 否则你不会好转 |
[02:40] | You need more healing waters and plenty of rest. | 你需要更多疗愈水和充足的休息 |
[02:44] | Grouse? | 松鸡要吗? |
[02:47] | Give me the damn grouse. | 给我吧 |
[02:49] | Oh, now you want it. | 现在你倒要了 |
[02:54] | There’s a very weird energy between you two. | 你们俩之间的感觉非常奇怪 |
[03:00] | I don’t wanna tell them how to do their jobs, | 我并不想对他们的工作指手画脚 |
[03:03] | but are we sure that these healers are… | 不过确定这些医师… |
[03:08] | …qualified? | 是有资质的吧? |
[03:17] | Hey. Are you all right? | 哎 你还好吗? |
[03:46] | The waters weren’t successful. | 疗愈水不管用 |
[03:48] | They’re meant for natural beings, not mutants. | 疗愈水是给自然生物用的 不是给变种人用的 |
[03:52] | -Pack up. We leave in the morning. -Good, yeah. | -收拾一下 我们明天早上就走 -好的 嗯 |
[03:54] | Uh, might I suggest we wait until your leg pus stops visibly oozing first? | 要不还是等你的腿不再流脓再出发? |
[03:59] | You’re in no shape to walk across the forest, | 你这个样子不可能走着穿过森林 |
[04:02] | much less the Continent! | 更别说穿过整个大陆 |
[04:03] | -Can you even hold the damn sword? | 你这样能握得住剑吗? |
[04:06] | Are you gonna stop him? | 你不拦着他吗? |
[04:07] | I’ve been telling him for months | 几个月来 我一直跟他说 |
[04:09] | he needs to think about himself, not just Ciri. | 要为自己考虑 而不是一心只想着希瑞 |
[04:11] | -Oh, so you’re not completely useless? -But I was wrong. | -噢 这么说你也不是毫无用处? -但是我错了 |
[04:15] | Protecting her, protecting his family, it’s who he is. | 保护她 保护他的家人 是他的本性 |
[04:18] | I’d have to kill him to stop him. | 要想拦住他的话 我得杀了他才行 |
[04:20] | And even in this sorry-arse state, | 即便以他现在的这副鬼样子 |
[04:22] | I’m pretty sure he could snap me like a toothpick, | 我敢肯定 他还是能轻而易举拧断我的脖子 |
[04:24] | so no. | 所以还是免了 |
[04:26] | -I’m not gonna stop him. | 我不拦他 |
[04:29] | If he needs my help, | 如果他需要我帮忙的话 |
[04:31] | he has it. | 我会全力以赴 |
[04:33] | So you’re both fucking lunatics! | 你们俩都是他妈疯子! |
[04:37] | You really think you’re ready to go find your girl? | 你真觉得自己能去找女孩了? |
[04:42] | -‘Cause you’d be dead now. | 要是真打 你已经死了 |
[05:20] | Let it off! | 放! |
[05:27] | Crach an Craite! | 克拉茨·安·克莱特 |
[05:35] | There’s no sign of Ciri in the Eastern Skelligens. | 东史凯利格群岛没有希瑞的踪迹 |
[05:39] | -Any news from the rest of your fleet? – Oh, good! | 你舰队的其他船只有消息吗? |
[05:42] | – I’m not– -She’s not dead, I can feel it. | 她没死 我能感觉到 |
[05:44] | Aye, but the alternative’s not much better. | 嗯 哪怕没死也不见得好到哪里去 |
[05:47] | There’s a rumor bubbling up in the South that Ciri’s heading to Nilfgaard. | 南方有传言说 希瑞正在去尼弗迦德的路上 |
[05:53] | Well, she’d never go willingly. | 她决不可能自愿去 |
[05:58] | Vilgefortz. | 威戈佛特兹 |
[06:00] | An Aretuzan mage gone rogue. | 一个变节的艾瑞图萨术士 |
[06:02] | He’s taking her to Emhyr. | 一定是他在把她送去恩希尔那里 |
[06:04] | Listen, the tribunal wants to patter on about peace talks. | 听我说 法庭想要和谈 |
[06:07] | If Ciri’s siding with Nilfgaard, | 如果希瑞站在尼弗迦德那一边 |
[06:10] | we’re obliged to join. | 我们就必须加入 |
[06:12] | -You’d fight for Nilfgaard? -Fuck, no! | -你们愿意为尼弗迦德而战? -怎么可能? |
[06:16] | At least, not willingly. | 至少不会是自愿的 |
[06:18] | But Ciri’s also Princess of Brugge | 但是希瑞也是布鲁格公主 |
[06:20] | and a shit ton more vassals. | 还是一大堆附庸国的公主 |
[06:23] | Those butterball lords, they won’t put up a fight. | 那些软弱的领主不会全力作战 |
[06:26] | If Ciri joins Nilfgaard, | 如果希瑞与尼弗迦德联手 |
[06:28] | the whole Continent shifts. | 整个大陆都会改朝换代 |
[06:30] | I’ll get to her before then. | 我会先找到希瑞 |
[06:34] | Well, then, maybe this horseshit surrender talk stops. | 这样的话 这鬼扯的投降谈判可能会停 |
[06:38] | You know where this Vilgefortz has got her stowed? | 你知道威戈佛特兹把她藏在哪里吗? |
[06:58] | Ciri? | 希瑞? |
[07:00] | Ciri, are you here? | 希瑞 你在这里吗? |
[07:03] | Oh, gods! | 诸神啊! |
[07:06] | What happened here? | 这里发生了什么事? |
[07:11] | These are our girls. | 这些是我们的姑娘 |
[07:15] | It’s worse than Geralt described. | 比杰洛特描述的情况更糟糕 |
[07:17] | If you’re looking for Vilgefortz, | 如果你们要找威戈佛特兹 |
[07:19] | he’s gone. | 他已经走了 |
[07:20] | – We’re looking for Ciri. | 我们要找希瑞 |
[07:22] | -Then I’ll save you the time. | 那我就帮你们省点时间吧 |
[07:24] | I’ve searched the castle. It’s empty. | 我已经搜过城堡 空空如也 |
[07:26] | What kind of magic can do this? | 什么样的魔法能做到这样? |
[07:28] | -None we’ve ever practiced. | 我们没练过这种 |
[07:29] | -None like any we’ve ever seen. | 见都没见过 |
[07:31] | How did we not see it? Who Vilgefortz really was. | 我们之前怎么会 没看透威戈佛特兹的真面目? |
[07:33] | Some of us did. | 我们之中有人早看透了 |
[07:36] | It’ll take all of us to reverse this spell. | 我们所有人一起 才能逆转这个咒语 |
[07:40] | Together. | 齐心协力 |
[07:44] | They deserve that. | 我们应该帮她们 |
[08:30] | Nissa. | 妮莎 |
[08:32] | Eva. | 伊娃 |
[08:34] | Elisabet. | 伊丽莎白 |
[08:34] | May they have peace. | 愿她们安息 |
[08:42] | I want to get as far away from here as possible. | 我们快走吧 离这里越远越好 |
[08:44] | This isn’t right. | 这样不对 |
[08:45] | Stay, if you like. I have to get back to Tretogor. | 想留下的话 你就留下 我得回崔托格 |
[08:48] | Stop! | 别走! |
[08:49] | We can’t just leave them there! | 我们不能就这么把她们留在那里! |
[08:51] | They deserve a proper burial. | 应该将她们好生安葬 |
[08:54] | To honor them. | 向她们致敬 |
[08:57] | To remember them. | 将她们铭记 |
[08:58] | Now you’re going to remember them. | 现在你们想起来要铭记她们了 |
[09:00] | Berate us all you want. | 随你如何责骂我们 |
[09:03] | But these girls were killed here, in Redania. | 但这些女孩是在瑞达尼亚这里被杀害 |
[09:06] | Vilgefortz did it under your nose. | 威戈佛特兹在你眼皮子底下 做了这样的事 |
[09:08] | Yes, and he wouldn’t have brought them here if she had | 如果她在艾瑞图萨好好照顾她们 |
[09:10] | looked after them properly at Aretuza. | 他不可能把她们带来这里 |
[09:13] | You always propped up the Brotherhood, | 你总是苦苦支撑着兄弟会 |
[09:16] | its importance in protecting Chaos. | 它对于保护混沌能量至关重要 |
[09:18] | But with Vilgefortz, you simply propped up the man. | 但是对于威戈佛特兹 你却无条件地支持 |
[09:21] | Save your sanctimony. | 别来装高尚 |
[09:23] | I know I failed. But so did you. | 我知道我失败了 但你也一样 |
[09:26] | Go, run back to Tretogor. | 你就跑回崔托格去吧 |
[09:28] | Do not forget you were willing to bring the Brotherhood down with your purge. | 但是不要忘记 你之前想清除异己、搞垮兄弟会 |
[09:31] | And why? Not for Chaos. No. | 为什么呢?不是为了混沌能量 |
[09:33] | You destroyed whomever so Vizimir would see you | 为了让维兹米尔看见 在迪杰斯特拉阴影下潜伏的你 |
[09:36] | lurking in Dijkstra’s shadow. | 你不惜毁掉任何人 |
[09:37] | You th– | 你以为… |
[09:41] | We are partners. | 我们是伙伴 |
[09:44] | -I can trust Dijkstra. | 我能够信任迪杰斯特拉 |
[09:45] | -Yeah, like I trusted Vilgefortz. | 就像我以前信任威戈佛特兹那样 |
[09:48] | But that is the problem with trust. | 但是信任的问题就在这里 |
[09:51] | You have it until you don’t. | 一旦失去 无法复得 |
[09:53] | Please stop. | 请别再吵了 |
[09:55] | Every minute that passes, Vilgefortz draws closer to Nilfgaard. | 每过去一分钟 威戈佛特兹就离尼弗迦德更近一步 |
[10:00] | I don’t know what he or Emhyr want with Ciri, | 我不知道 他或者恩希尔想对希瑞做什么 |
[10:05] | but look at what he did to those girls. | 但是看看他对那些女孩的所作所为 |
[10:09] | We return them to Aretuza. | 我们把她们送回艾瑞图萨 |
[10:11] | We give them peace. | 让她们安息 |
[10:15] | Then… we fight. | 然后我们投入战斗 |
[10:19] | To make sure this never happens again. | 决不能让这样的事重演 |
[10:41] | Close the gates! | 关闭大门! |
[11:04] | Are you sure about this? | 你确定吗? |
[11:12] | Nilfgaard made their play. | 尼弗迦德做初一 |
[11:15] | Now let’s make ours. | 我们做十五 |
[11:23] | Press harder. We must take Dillingen to secure the western front. | 我们必须拿下迪林根 以确保西线安全 |
[11:27] | Fringilla. | 芙琳吉拉 |
[11:30] | It appears you have returned from the grave just in time. | 看来你及时逃出了升天 |
[11:33] | Leave us. | 退下 |
[11:34] | Good day, my lord. | 告退 陛下 |
[11:36] | My fighters tell me that | 我的战士们告诉我 |
[11:39] | your arrival in Aretuza | 你们抵达艾瑞图萨 |
[11:42] | helped secure what some may call a victory. | 帮助我们取得了胜利 |
[11:47] | It did. | 是的 |
[11:49] | We succeeded at Thanedd | 我们在仙尼德岛取得成功 |
[11:51] | because of the elves, their sacrifices. | 是因为精灵作出了牺牲 |
[11:53] | It’s thanks to them the Brotherhood is in shambles. | 多亏了他们 兄弟会如今一片混乱 |
[11:57] | The North, however, is still a worthy foe. | 然而北方仍然是不可小觑的对手 |
[12:01] | We need to secure Xin’trea’s ports | 我们得确保仙特利亚各港口的安全 |
[12:03] | and gain control of the Yaruga. | 并控制雅鲁加河 |
[12:04] | Temeria’s most critical supply chain. | 这是泰莫利亚最关键的补给线 |
[12:07] | You lose that… you lose the war. | 失去它 就会输掉整场战争 |
[12:11] | You need someone. Someone who knows Xin’trea from the inside. | 你需要一个对仙特利亚知根知底的人 |
[12:14] | Someone who has Nilfgaard’s interests at heart. | 将尼弗迦德的利益放在心上的人 |
[12:17] | So you’re proposing that I forgive your past sins | 你的意思是 我应该原谅你曾犯下的罪 |
[12:20] | and return you to Cintra? | 并派你回辛特拉? |
[12:23] | Us, my lord. | 派我们回去 陛下 |
[12:25] | Side by side. | 我们两个并肩作战 |
[12:28] | Cirilla is on her way home. | 希瑞菈正在回家的路上 |
[12:30] | That’s what we all wanted. | 这是我们大家都希望看到的 |
[12:32] | And she will reign by your side as intended. | 如您所愿 她会在您身边 统治她的王国 |
[12:35] | And she… | 然而… |
[12:38] | She needs you here. | 她需要您留在这里 |
[12:39] | In Nilfgaard. | 留在尼弗迦德 |
[12:41] | So allow me to serve you | 所以请让我为您效力 |
[12:42] | as Imperial Governor of Xin’trea, | 担任仙特利亚帝国总督 |
[12:45] | and Francesca… can give her people the home they deserve. | 而法兰茜丝卡 则可以给她的族人一个应有的家园 |
[12:49] | I must say, Fringilla, death, it becomes you. | 芙琳吉拉 不得不说 这很适合你 |
[12:55] | And I have faith that being Imperial Governor will too. | 我有信心担任帝国总督也会很适合你 |
[12:59] | Especially with the… Queen of the Elves by your side. | 尤其是有精灵女王与你并肩作战 |
[13:07] | I guarantee you won’t regret it, my lord. | 我保证您决不会后悔今天的决定 陛下 |
[13:10] | And thank you for recognizing that we delivered what was promised. | 我们已经兑现承诺 谢谢你予以认可 |
[13:16] | The Scoia’tael deserve peace. | 松鼠党应当享有和平 |
[13:18] | -The Scoia’tael? -Mmm. | 松鼠党? |
[13:20] | No. | 不行 |
[13:24] | You may lead the elves in Cintra, the old, the sick, the ones who– who cannot fight, | 你可以在辛特拉 领导那些老弱病残、无法作战的精灵 |
[13:29] | but the Scoia’tael, they stay with us. | 但是松鼠党得留下与我们一起 |
[13:31] | They know the land so well. | 他们非常了解这片土地 |
[13:32] | They are an effective force in the North. | 是北方的一支强有力的队伍 |
[13:34] | You mean a dispensable one. | 你是说可以让他们当炮灰吧? |
[13:38] | They won’t do it. Not as long as they serve me. | 只要他们还效忠于我 他们就不会同意 |
[13:41] | Then disavow them. | 那你就与他们断绝关系 |
[13:46] | Either they die fighting for us, | 要不就让他们为我们战死 |
[13:51] | so the rest of your… people may live, | 这样你们其余族人也许还有一线生机 |
[13:53] | or all of your people die fighting to survive. | 否则你的族人 都会在为生存而战中死去 |
[13:59] | The elves have sacrificed so much. | 精灵已经牺牲了太多 |
[14:02] | Don’t let it be for nothing. | 不要让它枉费 |
[14:30] | Leave. | 退下 |
[14:32] | Go. | 走 |
[14:34] | I thought you might be dead, Dijkstra. | 我还以为你可能没命了 迪杰斯特拉 |
[14:36] | I swore I sent for you yesterday. | 我对天发誓 我昨天派人去找你了 |
[14:38] | I came as fast as I could. | 我已经尽快赶来 |
[14:40] | Corpses have come faster, that was the joke. | 有句笑话说得好 死人都比你动作快 |
[14:43] | Moving on. | 不纠结了 |
[14:44] | What do you hear from the front? | 前线有什么消息? |
[14:46] | Nilfgaard has taken towns in Aedirn, Lyria, and Cidaris. | 尼弗迦德在亚甸、莱里亚和希达里斯 占领了多个城镇 |
[14:51] | And Radovid, any word? | 有拉多维德的消息吗? |
[14:54] | We’ve got everyone we can spare searching for him. | 能抽调出的人手 都已经派去找他了 |
[14:58] | This is not where you promised we’d be. | 你之前可不是这样承诺我的 |
[15:04] | -There were eventualities. -Yeah. | -发生了一些意外情况 -嗯 |
[15:10] | You were to purge the Brotherhood and come back heroes. | 你们原本应当清洗兄弟会 并像英雄一般归来 |
[15:13] | Instead, Aretuza is a pile of rocks, | 恰恰相反 艾瑞图萨成了一堆废墟 |
[15:16] | the Brotherhood has no brothers left, | 兄弟会里已经没了兄弟 |
[15:18] | and my brother’s dead in a fucking ditch somewhere. | 而我弟弟可能已经暴尸荒野 |
[15:21] | I see you opening your mouth. | 我看见你张嘴了 |
[15:24] | Don’t. Don’t try and handle me. | 别想糊弄我 |
[15:29] | Not you, Sigismund. | 你可不能这样对我 西吉斯蒙德 |
[15:35] | Luck plays a role in everything we do. | 我们做任何事 都有运气成分 |
[15:38] | And while I mitigate that role as much as I can, | 虽然我会尽可能减小运气的作用 |
[15:41] | we were unlucky at Thanedd. | 但我们在仙尼德岛运气不佳 |
[15:44] | A few minutes too late. | 一是晚到了几分钟 |
[15:46] | A message for naval reinforcements not received. | 二是要求海军增援的命令没有送到 |
[15:48] | A fucking witcher. | 三是有一个猎魔人坏事 |
[15:51] | But our intelligence was right and our plan was correct. | 但我们的情报无误 计划也是准确的 |
[15:54] | None of which stops my people from doubting me. | 这些都无法消弭臣下对我的质疑 |
[16:00] | You and I have been through difficult times, | 你我曾多次共度难关 |
[16:02] | but nothing like this. | 但都无法与这次相比 |
[16:04] | Examples must be made. | 必须杀鸡儆猴 |
[16:09] | I’m truly sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[16:15] | Because I know how much you like Philippa. | 我知道你很喜欢菲丽芭 |
[16:19] | But someone’s got to pay. | 但总要有人付出代价 |
[16:27] | Do not disappoint me again. | 不要再令我失望 |
[17:27] | You’d be dead now. | 要是真打 你已经死了 |
[17:30] | Go back to bed, witcher. | 回床上躺着吧 猎魔人 |
[17:41] | He is going. | 他要走了 |
[17:43] | With or without me. | 带不带上我都要走 |
[17:45] | Is he at full strength yet? Of course he’s not. | 他有没有完全恢复?当然没有 |
[17:47] | Look at that leg, it’s like a sock full of marbles, | 看看他那条腿 就像一只装满石子的袜子 |
[17:50] | which is why he needs somebody to look after him until he’s better. | 所以需要有人照顾他 直到他康复 |
[17:57] | You’re not his friend. | 你没把他当朋友 |
[17:59] | You’re tagging along to get one more song out of him when he dies. | 你跟着他 只是为了见证他的死亡 好再写一首歌 |
[18:04] | How dare you? | 你居然敢这么说? |
[18:08] | I would milk his death for, like, three songs. | 他要是死了 我怎么也得写三首歌吧 |
[18:11] | And maybe an epic poem, so… | 可能再加一首史诗 |
[18:21] | You’re useless. | 你这样没用的 |
[18:22] | And he’s truly useless. | 他更是一无是处 |
[18:24] | Neither of you is any good to that girl dead. | 你们俩要是死了 对那个女孩没有任何好处 |
[18:28] | Every day that I spend here | 我在这里多待一天 |
[18:29] | is another that Ciri’s in danger. | 希瑞就多一天危险 |
[18:32] | Just because you’re hiding from the world | 你躲着全世界 |
[18:35] | doesn’t mean that I have to. | 不代表我也得躲 |
[18:44] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[18:46] | Go. | 去吧 |
[19:03] | I don’t wanna hear it. | 我不想听 |
[19:18] | You’ve got it wrong. | 你误会了 |
[19:20] | I’m not scared to leave. | 我不害怕离开 |
[19:23] | I’m scared of what I’d do to them… | 我害怕自己会怎么对待他们 |
[19:28] | the people who hurt me, if– if I did. | 那些伤害过我的人 |
[19:33] | I know that fear. | 我知道这种恐惧 |
[19:35] | Their waters are supposed to make you forget. | 他们的水 本应让你忘记以前的事 |
[19:38] | Guess they didn’t work on me either. | 看来在我身上也不管用 |
[19:50] | Does it remind you of someone you lost? | 这东西有没有让你想起 你失去的哪个人? |
[19:53] | It looks important. | 看起来是个重要物件 |
[20:04] | It reminds me of someone I killed. | 让我想起我杀掉的一个人 |
[20:14] | I’ve always tried to stay above the fray. | 我总是努力避免冲突 |
[20:16] | -Monster! -Butcher! | -怪物 -屠夫! |
[20:18] | To shut everything out. | 什么事都不去管 |
[20:23] | And life always finds a way to force my hand. | 但命运总有办法逼我动手 |
[20:30] | Or forcing you to make a choice. | 或者逼你作出选择 |
[20:32] | I know. | 我明白 |
[20:37] | Whatever they did to you… | 不论他们对你做了什么 |
[20:40] | I hope they pay. | 我希望他们付出代价 |
[20:47] | Like the world works that way. | 说得好像真会恶有恶报似的 |
[21:04] | Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 |
[21:13] | Tissaia, look at me. | 蒂莎娅 看我 |
[21:14] | I just got word. Redania and Kaedwen lost another battle. | 我刚收到消息 瑞达尼亚和科德温又输了一场战斗 |
[21:17] | Since when have you cared about movement of troops? | 你什么时候开始关心军队动向了? |
[21:19] | Since I became responsible for the death of each and every soldier. | 如今我要为每一名士兵的生命负责 当然要关心 |
[21:23] | This war was inevitable. | 战争无法避免 |
[21:26] | Was it? | 是吗? |
[21:27] | You could’ve handed Ciri’s head over to the kings on a platter to win support. | 你原本可以将希瑞的项上人头 献给各国国王以获取支持 |
[21:32] | But you didn’t. | 但你没有这样做 |
[21:33] | No. | 是的 |
[21:35] | No, I could never have done that. | 我决不可能做出这样的事 |
[21:38] | Your pain is my pain. | 你的痛 我感同身受 |
[21:42] | My pain is your pain. | 我的痛 你感同身受 |
[21:54] | They make us sacrifice so much. | 他们让我们牺牲这么多 |
[21:58] | The cost of learning magic. | 这是学习魔法的代价 |
[22:02] | When I came to Aretuza, | 当年我来艾瑞图萨时 |
[22:03] | if a sorceress fell pregnant, she was kicked out. | 如果女术士怀孕 就会被赶出去 |
[22:06] | “Divided loyalties,” said the men. | 男人们说:“这是不够忠诚的表现” |
[22:12] | So I made them take us seriously. | 于是我让他们不能再轻视我们 |
[22:16] | The enchantment was never about clearer access to Chaos. | 施咒不是为了更容易地获得混沌能量 |
[22:18] | It was about getting a seat at the table. | 而是为了赢得一席之地 |
[22:20] | And the Brotherhood, they called me bold. | 兄弟会居然说我大胆 |
[22:26] | I was just desperate. | 我当时太绝望了 |
[22:29] | The first of many mistakes. | 然后就继续不断犯错 |
[22:30] | -Stop it. | 别说了 |
[22:31] | -Look around, it’s all gone. | 看看周围 都没了 |
[22:33] | Forget this, go to Brokilon. | 忘记这些事吧 去布洛克莱昂 |
[22:35] | -Salvage what you can with the witcher. | 与猎魔人再续前缘 |
[22:36] | -Geralt’s getting help. | 杰洛特去找人帮忙了 |
[22:39] | My focus is here, on Ciri. | 我的关注点在这里 在希瑞身上 |
[22:41] | If I go to him without her, I’ve failed. | 丢下希瑞去找他 就是我的失败 |
[22:43] | There are worse failures. | 还有许多更大的失败 |
[22:45] | Spare me the self-loathing bullshit. | 别再和我说这些自怨自艾的鬼话 |
[22:49] | This feeling sorry for yourself, | 别再顾影自怜 |
[22:51] | and letting Vilgefortz make you question who you are. | 别再因为威戈佛特兹而质疑你自己 |
[22:55] | This isn’t you! | 你不是这样的人! |
[22:58] | I know you. | 我了解你 |
[23:01] | At your core. | 了解你的内心 |
[23:03] | Everything I’ve done, everything that’s been done to me, | 我做了那么多事 遭了那么多苦 |
[23:06] | I’ve survived because of your faith. | 我能活下来 都是因为你的信念 |
[23:09] | You are the strongest force I’ve ever known. | 你是我见过的最坚强的人 |
[23:14] | Remember your strength. | 不要忘记你的坚强 |
[23:17] | You are Tissaia de Vries, you are our mother, | 你是蒂莎娅·德·维瑞斯 你是我们的母亲 |
[23:19] | and we need you. | 我们需要你 |
[23:21] | I need you. | 我需要你 |
[23:34] | The service for the novices. It’s time. | 该去参加学生们的葬礼了 |
[23:40] | Go. | 去吧 |
[23:41] | I’ll collect myself and come along. | 我把自己收拾一下再过去 |
[23:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[24:16] | One of the first things we learn about Chaos… | 关于混沌能量 我们最先学到的一课… |
[24:25] | is that it always has consequences. | 就是它总会有后果 |
[24:32] | There is a cost to this magic. | 魔法是有代价的 |
[24:35] | And eventually, we all must pay. | 最终我们都必须付出代价 |
[24:40] | It is not a gift. | 它不是天赐的礼物 |
[24:44] | It is a trade. | 而是交换 |
[24:47] | And often, that trade leads us to dark places. | 这样的交换常常会让我们进入黑暗 |
[24:51] | But there are always bright spots. | 但总会有亮点 |
[24:55] | Teaching you has been the biggest bright spot of my life. | 当你的老师 是我一生中最大的亮点 |
[25:01] | And I would love to see you through the next leg of your journey. | 我很希望 能陪你走过人生的下一段旅程 |
[25:05] | I know you will do great things, my daughter. | 我知道你一定会活得精彩 我的女儿 |
[25:11] | But I’m afraid I cannot. | 但恐怕事与愿违 |
[25:17] | There is a cost I must pay. | 我必须付出代价 |
[25:26] | Sometimes a flower… | 有时候 一朵花 |
[25:30] | is just a flower. | 只是一朵花 |
[25:38] | And the best thing it can do for us | 它对我们最大的贡献 |
[25:41] | is die. | 就是凋零 |
[26:55] | Geralt. | 杰洛特 |
[27:00] | Yen? | 阿叶? |
[27:01] | You came. | 你来了 |
[27:04] | -It’s me. | 是我啊 |
[27:09] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[27:11] | I’m so sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[27:13] | I don’t have her. | 我没找到她 |
[27:15] | No. | 别这么说! |
[27:21] | It’s my fault. | 这是我的错 |
[27:24] | I let Vilgefortz beat me. | 我被威戈佛特兹打败 |
[27:32] | I couldn’t protect her. | 我没能保护她 |
[27:40] | He’s destroyed everything I love. | 他把我所爱的一切都毁了 |
[27:47] | Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅 |
[27:50] | She’s gone. | 她死了 |
[27:54] | I know it’s not fair, but… | 我知道这不公平 |
[27:58] | I’m so angry with her. | 但我真的很生她的气 |
[28:03] | Who do we have now? | 我们现在还有谁? |
[28:07] | We have you, Yen. | 我们有你 阿叶 |
[28:10] | I will find Ciri. | 我会找到希瑞 |
[28:13] | Those mages can’t do this without you. | 那些术士不能没有你 |
[28:19] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[28:28] | I need you to heal me, Yen. | 我需要你把我治好 阿叶 |
[28:31] | -The dryads did what they could, but– -There are some wounds magic can’t heal. | -树精们尽了全力 但是… -有些伤 魔法治不了 |
[28:37] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:40] | I will make Vilgefortz pay. | 我会让威戈佛特兹付出代价 |
[28:43] | And I don’t care if he’s an emperor, | 我不管他是不是皇帝 |
[28:45] | I’ll make Emhyr pay too. | 我也会让恩希尔付出代价 |
[28:51] | Tell me this isn’t the last time I’ll see you. | 告诉我 这不是你我最后一次见面 |
[28:55] | Say it. | 告诉我 |
[29:00] | I need you, Geralt. | 我需要你 杰洛特 |
[29:07] | I need you too, Yen. | 我也需要你 阿叶 |
[29:42] | Someone’s got to pay. | 得有人付出代价 |
[29:47] | Gah! Yes, yes. A price must be paid. | 对 必须付出代价! |
[29:58] | Gods, it’s true. You’re here! | 诸神啊 果然没错 你来了! |
[30:01] | You’re alive! | 你还活着! |
[30:08] | Oh, that’s fine work. | 噢 这画不错 |
[30:09] | No, that’s fine work indeed. Mmm. | 确实画得不错 |
[30:14] | I was worried sick. They should never have left you. | 把我担心坏了 他们不该把你抛下 |
[30:18] | Don’t worry, there will be consequences. | 放心 我会追究责任 |
[30:20] | -Philippa– -Found me and helped get me home. | -菲丽芭… -就是她找到了我 帮助我回来 |
[30:23] | Your Highness. | 殿下 |
[30:25] | I could not rest until I knew he was safe. | 在确定王子安全之前 我一刻不敢停歇 |
[30:29] | I know Thanedd seems like a blow to our cause, | 我知道仙尼德岛之战 对我们的事业似乎是一次打击 |
[30:33] | but, believe me, the coup wasn’t a total failure. | 但是请相信我 此次政变并非完全失败 |
[30:36] | We outed the Nilfgaardian traitor | 我们除掉了尼弗迦德的奸细 |
[30:38] | and we created a power vacuum in the Brotherhood | 在兄弟会中制造出了权力真空 |
[30:40] | only we can fill. | 只有我们能够填补 |
[30:42] | A power vacuum? | 权力真空? |
[30:43] | The Brotherhood is in shambles and the North with it! | 如今兄弟会一片混乱 整个北方都被拖下了水! |
[30:46] | Yes. Well, I have a new plan for Redania, Your Grace. | 是的 陛下 我为瑞达尼亚准备了一个新方案 |
[30:51] | You’ll see. | 到时就知道了 |
[30:56] | Yeah, you’ll see, you shape-shifting little shit. | 对 到时候就知道了 你这变形垃圾 |
[31:00] | Uh, you look absolutely awful, and you stink. Let’s get you hosed down with a quickness. | 你气色好差 还很臭 赶紧洗个澡 |
[31:05] | Uh, I’m not staying. | 我不留下 |
[31:08] | -What? -I was coming to ask you to… let me go. | -什么? -我来是希望你能同意让我离开 |
[31:12] | Go where? In case you haven’t noticed, there’s a war. | 去哪里?你不知道吗?在打仗呢 |
[31:15] | And I’m no help in it. | 我也帮不上忙 |
[31:17] | You’ve been trying for years to find a purpose for me here. | 多年来 你一直希望 在这里帮我找到人生的意义 |
[31:21] | Plugged me into these straw-man jobs. | 让我做一些无足轻重的工作 |
[31:24] | I’m not a spy master. | 我当不了间谍头子 |
[31:28] | Not even a good prince. | 连王子都当不好 |
[31:30] | But I’ve finally found something that suits me. | 但我终于找到了适合我做的事 |
[31:34] | Someone. | 有一个人 |
[31:36] | And he needs my help. | 他需要我的帮助 |
[31:41] | Your Highness, I’ve prepared a bath for you. | 殿下 洗澡水已备妥 |
[31:43] | Find my cloaks, | 把我的披风找来 |
[31:44] | anything with fur, take them to the haberdasher, | 任何有皮毛的东西 全都找来 |
[31:46] | fetch as high a price as you can and bring the coin back to me. | 都拿去服饰用品店 尽量卖高价 卖得的钱拿来给我 |
[31:51] | Yes, I’m serious. | 我是说真的 |
[31:52] | No, my brother won’t have you killed. | 我哥哥不会杀你 |
[31:55] | Well. | 好吧 |
[31:56] | Looks like it’s down to us now. | 看来就剩咱俩了 |
[32:10] | Oh. You all right? | 你没事吧? |
[32:17] | Vizimir. | 维兹米尔 |
[32:20] | He’s not wrong. Usually. | 他没说错 通常都是这样 |
[32:24] | We fucked up. | 是我们把事情办砸了 |
[32:26] | We promised him the Brotherhood. | 我们向他承诺会搞定兄弟会 |
[32:29] | Redania on top! | 让瑞达尼亚登上巅峰! |
[32:31] | We saw four steps ahead, and Vilgefortz saw five. | 我们进行了预判 但威戈佛特兹预判了我们的预判 |
[32:33] | I know you think Vizimir is a fool, | 我知道你觉得维兹米尔是傻瓜 |
[32:35] | but he is still our king. | 但他毕竟是我们的国王 |
[32:37] | And when he demands accountability… | 他要追责 |
[32:42] | he gets it. | 我只能服从 |
[32:45] | Someone has to pay… for Thanedd. | 一定要有人 为仙尼德岛的失败付出代价 |
[32:58] | Just tell Vizimir it was my fault. | 跟维兹米尔说是我的错 |
[33:01] | Yeah. Yeah. | 来吧 |
[33:04] | I knew I could trust you with my life. | 我早就知道能把性命托付给你 |
[33:10] | But not my strategy. | 但我的策略并非如此 |
[33:13] | -What? -I have made plans to protect us both. | -什么? -我已布置妥当 能保你我无虞 |
[33:16] | What do you mean? | 什么意思? |
[33:38] | Everything’s in order. | 万事俱备 |
[33:40] | He won’t expect any disruptions. | 一定能让他措手不及 |
[33:42] | Not in the ceremony and not from us. | 他不会想到仪式上会出问题 也想不到我们会反他 |
[33:45] | We’ll be at the front. | 到时我们会在前面 |
[33:48] | Prize position. | 最佳位置 |
[33:49] | Then, when Ciri comes, I grab her. You– | 希瑞过来的时候 我就抓住她 你… |
[33:51] | -Stop. | 别说了 |
[33:53] | -We have sacrificed too much already. | 我们已经牺牲了太多 |
[33:55] | -No, no… What are you saying? | 你这话是什么意思? |
[33:59] | -I’m gonna take Emhyr’s deal. -Francesca. | -我会接受恩希尔条件 -法兰茜丝卡 |
[34:02] | You can’t take a deal from a plan that was never real. | 那个计划从来就不是真的 你怎么接受? |
[34:05] | It could work. | 也许能行 |
[34:07] | -We could lead there together. | 我们可以一起领导 |
[34:09] | -And be under his service again? | 再臣服于他? |
[34:12] | I want out. | 我要脱身 |
[34:13] | Out of this place, out of this war, | 远离这里 远离这场战争 |
[34:16] | and out of this sphere. | 远离这个天球 |
[34:17] | And Ciri, Ciri… she can give us that. | 希瑞能够帮我们实现 |
[34:20] | She can give you Dol Blathanna. | 她能让你回到多尔·布雷坦纳 |
[34:23] | -It’s out there. It’s– -No. It’s not. | -仅一步之遥… -并非如此 |
[34:26] | Dol Blathanna, it… | 多尔·布雷坦纳 |
[34:29] | it was a real place. | 曾是一个真实存在的地方 |
[34:31] | Tangible. On the map. | 在地图上看得到 |
[34:34] | For all the world to see. | 全世界都能看到 |
[34:36] | -But we lost it. | 但我们失去了它 |
[34:39] | Home is where my people are safe, Fringilla. | 我的族人安全之处即为家 |
[34:42] | Not in some unknown sphere at the hands of a girl with unknown powers. | 而不是 有未知法力的女孩所掌控的未知天球 |
[34:46] | -It’s too risky. | 太冒险了 |
[34:49] | Especially when I know we’re under Nilfgaard’s protection. | 尤其我们现在 处于尼弗迦德的保护之下 |
[34:51] | No, no, no! Have you forgotten | 不行 不行 你忘记了吗? |
[34:54] | that not everybody is safe there? | 并不是所有人都能安全地待在那里 |
[34:57] | Yes, I know what it means. | 嗯 我知道这意味着什么 |
[35:00] | I will condemn the Scoia’tael to die. | 我会与松鼠党断绝关系 让他们赴死 |
[35:03] | -Save everyone else in the process. | 这样其他人就得救了 |
[35:04] | -Listen to me. I said no. | 听我说 我说了“不行” |
[35:08] | Emhyr is brutal. | 恩希尔很残忍 |
[35:10] | All humans are brutal. | 人类都很残忍 |
[35:11] | -But at least Emhyr’s honest about it. | 但恩希尔至少很诚实 |
[35:13] | -No, he’s not. | 他不诚实 |
[35:14] | He’s a liar! Do you know he had your baby killed? | 他满嘴谎言! 是他杀了你的孩子 你知道吗? |
[35:16] | And then he tried to set me up for it! | 然后还想栽赃给我! |
[35:26] | Emhyr killed our child? | 是恩希尔杀死了我们的孩子? |
[35:32] | Yes, he did. | 是的 |
[35:34] | And then he used Redania to try and manipulate you. | 然后他利用瑞达尼亚试图操控你 |
[35:38] | Emhyr killed our child, and you knew? | 恩希尔杀死了我们的孩子 而且你早就知道? |
[35:42] | What do you mean he set you up? | “他栽赃给你”是什么意思? |
[35:44] | Francesca, it was all going wrong. Emhyr was coming to Cintra. | 法兰茜丝卡 当时一片混乱 恩希尔要来辛特拉 |
[35:48] | And I had to gain his favor. | 我当时不得不讨好他 |
[35:50] | And so I told him that your baby, your baby was… | 所以我告诉他 通过你的宝宝… |
[35:56] | …was a way of keeping you here. | 可以把你留下 |
[35:57] | To keep us fighting. | 把我们留下作战 |
[36:01] | Emhyr murdered my child. | 恩希尔杀害了我的孩子 |
[36:06] | And I lost my brother, | 我还失去了弟弟 |
[36:08] | my husband, | 失去了丈夫 |
[36:10] | and hundreds of our people, | 还有我们数以百计的族人 |
[36:14] | because of your lie? | 都因为你的谎言! |
[36:15] | I can’t undo what I’ve done. | 木已成舟 |
[36:20] | He deserves it. | 他活该 |
[36:23] | He deserves to suffer just as you have. | 你受过的苦 也应当让他尝尝 |
[36:28] | We can do that. | 我们能做到 |
[36:29] | One child for another. | 他动你孩子 你也动他孩子 |
[36:30] | You get eternal peace for the elves. | 你为精灵获得永久的和平 |
[36:32] | -We can do that. You just have to– -Don’t touch me. | -我们能做到 你只要… -别碰我 |
[36:37] | He does not know the meaning of suffering. | 他不知道什么叫受苦 |
[36:42] | But he will. | 但他会知道的 |
[36:46] | And so will you. | 你也一样 |
[37:02] | -Stop there! -Fetch someone! | 去找人来啊! |
[37:05] | Quickly, get help! | 快点 找人来帮忙! |
[37:15] | -Secure the castle. -Certainly, my lord. | -四处搜查 确保城堡安全 -是 大人 |
[37:17] | -Now! -Follow me! With me! | -现在就去! -跟我来! |
[37:19] | -How did this happen? -Secure the exits! | -怎么会发生这样的事? -守住各出口! |
[37:22] | -I don’t know. But I will find out. | 我不知道 但我会查明 |
[37:24] | And whoever is responsible will be made to pay. | 凶手必将付出代价 |
[37:27] | -We must move quickly. | 我们必须赶快行动 |
[37:29] | Our enemies will capitalize on this tragedy, say we are leaderless. | 我们的敌人会利用这场悲剧 说我们群龙无首 |
[37:35] | -Summon the guards! -Follow me! | -叫卫兵过来! -跟我来! |
[37:37] | We cannot let those rumors fester. | 不能让这样的谣言滋生蔓延 |
[37:46] | It is our great fortune | 万幸的是 |
[37:49] | that Radovid is back safely with us. | 拉多维德安全归来 回到我们身边 |
[37:55] | Mighty of heart and spirit, | 凭着强大的内心与意志 |
[38:01] | for Redania first and always, | 始终将瑞达尼亚放在首位 |
[38:04] | we say together, | 我们一起高呼 |
[38:07] | long live King Radovid! | 拉多维德国王万岁! |
[38:14] | Long live King Radovid! Long live King Radovid! | 拉多维德国王万岁! |
[38:21] | Long live King Radovid! Long live King Radovid! | 拉多维德国王万岁! |
[38:29] | Long live King Radovid! Long live King Radovid! | 拉多维德国王万岁! |
[39:01] | It’s hard to believe so much has happened in a week. | 很难相信 一周之内居然发生了这么多事 |
[39:07] | How much you lost. | 你失去了这么多 |
[39:14] | We’ve all lost. | 我们大家都一样 |
[39:19] | Our home. | 失去了我们的家 |
[39:21] | Our history. | 我们的历史 |
[39:26] | People we love. | 我们爱的人 |
[39:30] | Not a great week for magic. | 魔法界这一周好惨 |
[39:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[39:37] | It’s not gonna be the same without Tissaia. | 蒂莎娅不在了 一切都会不同 |
[39:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[39:42] | -I just don’t have any tears left in me. – Good. | -只是我的眼泪已经流干 -好 |
[39:47] | Because I didn’t bring us back here to wallow. | 我带大家回来 不是为了沉湎于悲伤之中 |
[39:50] | She’d have hated that. | 她一定不希望这样 |
[39:56] | I brought us back here to make good on the promise | 我带大家回来 是为了兑现承诺 |
[39:58] | of never letting this happen again. | 那就是永远不能让这种事再次发生 |
[40:01] | Aretuza is gone. | 艾瑞图萨没了 |
[40:04] | The future of magic has never been more unstable. | 魔法的未来从未如此动荡 |
[40:08] | We must protect it. | 我们必须保护它 |
[40:09] | The most dangerous mage we’ve ever seen | 我们见过最危险的术士 |
[40:11] | has the most powerful source this Continent has ever known. | 拥有大陆上最强大的法力源 |
[40:17] | We need to eliminate Vilgefortz. | 我们得消灭威戈佛特兹 |
[40:20] | The old guard is gone. | 老一辈守护者已经逝去 |
[40:24] | It’s up to us. | 现在要看我们的了 |
[40:27] | We decide how we move forward. | 我们来决定如何向前迈进 |
[40:34] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ ♪ With the– ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[40:39] | ♪ With the wind ♪ | 风儿 |
[40:43] | ♪ Howling wi– ♪ | 长啸… |
[40:44] | Howling wind? | 风儿长啸? |
[40:46] | I feel like that’s been done. Howling wind? | 感觉写过了 风儿长啸? |
[40:50] | ♪ Ride, wi– ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎… |
[40:52] | Never interrupt an artist when he is in a state of numinous flow. I– | 艺术家才思泉涌的时候 决不能打扰 我… |
[41:00] | I recognize you. | 我认得你 |
[41:02] | Dara. | 达拉 |
[41:04] | You helped me get passage to Xin’trea once. | 你曾帮助我前往仙特利亚 |
[41:06] | Dara. | 达拉 |
[41:08] | Yes, I remember. | 对 我记得 |
[41:11] | Destined for great things. | 注定要做大事 |
[41:15] | That’s not quite what I was thinking of, though. | 不过我当时倒没这么想 |
[41:19] | I was at Shaerrawedd. Fighting with the Scoia’tael. | 我之前在莎依拉韦德 与松鼠党并肩作战 |
[41:22] | After my family was killed, I was alone for a long time. | 在我的家人被杀之后 我独自生活了很久 |
[41:26] | And when I found my own people, I thought I’d recovered what I’d lost. | 当我找到自己的族人时 我觉得自己找回了失去的东西 |
[41:32] | Purpose, hope, family. Peace. | 人生的意义、希望、家人、安宁 |
[41:35] | But they agreed to help the White Flame start a war. | 但他们居然答应 帮助白色火焰发动战争 |
[41:39] | And I couldn’t do it. | 我不能这样做 |
[41:41] | So I ran. | 于是我跑了 |
[41:43] | It’s all right to be scared. | 害怕也没关系 |
[41:45] | I’m not scared. | 我不害怕 |
[41:46] | I’m just tired of running. | 我只是厌倦了逃跑的生活 |
[41:48] | If I keep carrying this hatred, | 如果我继续背负着这样的仇恨 |
[41:52] | it’ll kill me. | 我会被仇恨杀死 |
[41:56] | Yes. It will. | 是的 没错 |
[42:02] | I knew Ciri. | 我认识希瑞 |
[42:05] | She was the first person I ever felt safe with. | 她是第一个让我感觉到安全的人 |
[42:16] | If you see her again… | 如果你再见到她 |
[42:19] | tell her I forgive her. | 告诉她 我原谅她 |
[42:22] | And that I’m sorry. | 也告诉她 我很抱歉 |
[42:36] | I don’t remember | 我怎么不记得 |
[42:37] | Vesemir’s elixir recipe | 维瑟米尔的丹药配方里 |
[42:39] | involving so many… …worm guts. | 有这么多虫子内脏? |
[42:44] | It doesn’t. | 配方里没有 |
[42:46] | But it’s the closest thing to yghern venom I could find. | 但这是 我能找到的最接近尤戈恩毒液的东西 |
[42:50] | Oh, come on, he’s– | 拜托 它… |
[42:51] | Look at him. | 看看它 |
[42:54] | Sorry, buddy. | 不好意思 兄弟 |
[42:55] | -Just be gentle with him– | 对它温柔一点 |
[42:58] | It won’t be as powerful as Vesemir’s elixir. | 药效比不上维瑟米尔的丹药 |
[43:03] | But it should sharpen the senses. | 但应该能使感官变得更敏锐 |
[43:38] | Hit her with the… | 打她… |
[43:53] | Yeah! | 好! |
[43:55] | No… | 不是吧! |
[44:03] | -You’d be dead now. | 要是真打 你已经死了 |
[44:07] | We’re leaving. | 我们出发 |
[44:09] | Yeah. | 嗯 |
[44:45] | An auspicious day, my lord. | 今天是良辰吉日 陛下 |
[44:48] | Thanks to you. | 多亏了你 |
[44:55] | Emperor Emhyr var Emreis, Deithwen Addan yn Carn aep Morvudd | 恩希尔·瓦·恩瑞斯皇帝 敌人坟头上舞动的白色火焰 |
[45:01] | bids welcome Cirilla Fiona Elen Riannon. | 谨此欢迎 希瑞菈·菲欧娜·伊伦·雷安伦 |
[45:06] | -Queen of Cintra, | 辛特拉女王 |
[45:07] | -Princess of Brugge… -Yes, yes, there she is! | 布鲁格公主 |
[45:09] | …Duchess of Sodden | 索登女公爵 |
[45:11] | is hereby endowed with the title of Duchess of Rowan and Ymlac | 现加封罗万及亚穆拉克女公爵 |
[45:16] | and Lady of the Castle of Darn Rowan. | 及达恩·罗万堡女爵衔 |
[45:19] | Our honored guest | 我们这位尊贵的宾客 |
[45:21] | with whom we shall await the arrival of more peaceful, happier times. | 将带来更和平与幸福的时代 |
[45:37] | Welcome home. | 欢迎回家 |
[45:38] | You are where you belong. | 你属于这里 |
[45:44] | A pleasure, Your Grace. | 这是我的荣幸 陛下 |
[46:11] | Long live Princess Cirilla! Long live Princess Cirilla! | 希瑞菈公主万岁! |
[46:19] | Oi, blondie. | 哎 金发女孩 |
[46:25] | Blondie… | 金发女孩 |
[46:29] | Nice to see you finally awake. | 太好了 你终于醒了 |
[46:32] | You wanna get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗? |
[46:35] | -You eating that? -Ah, yeah. | -你吃这个? -是啊 |
[46:43] | Spoke in a wheel. | 轮子上的一根辐条 |
[46:46] | -Oi, blondie. -We need more beer here, come on! | 哎 金发女孩 |
[46:51] | How about it? | 怎么样? |
[46:53] | Who are you? | 你是谁? |
[46:54] | I’m the king of fuckin’ Ebbing. | 我是他妈艾宾国王 |
[46:57] | Now do exactly what I say. | 现在按我说的做 |
[46:59] | Kayleigh. Heard of him? | 凯雷 听说过他吗? |
[47:01] | One of the Rats. | 耗子帮成员 |
[47:02] | The baron has put out a hefty price for capture of his lot. | 男爵高价悬赏捉拿他那伙人 |
[47:06] | -Only reason I haven’t killed him myself. -Kayleigh, eh? | -所以我才没亲手杀了他 -凯雷? |
[47:11] | The baron’ll probably give you a pat on the arse and a barrel of mead. | 男爵大概会拍拍你的屁股 再给你一桶蜂蜜酒 |
[47:16] | Our prize. Special little bird. | 这个特别的小妞才是大奖 |
[47:21] | That’s the wench Nilfgaard’s been searching for. | 尼弗迦德在找的女孩就是她 |
[47:23] | You’re as useless as a eunuch in a whorehouse. | 你就是太监进妓院 废物一个 |
[47:25] | They found that girl. | 他们已经找到那个女孩 |
[47:27] | No, if they found her then why is the prefect still offering a reward? | 不可能 如果已经找到 县衙怎么还在悬赏? |
[47:30] | She’s not worth more than what’s between her legs, the wee thing. | 还不如让她撇开两条腿呢 |
[47:33] | -Still wouldn’t mind a turn. | 不妨一试 |
[47:37] | -Any of that food for us? -Piss off! | -能给我们吃点吗? -滚! |
[47:46] | We’re hungry. | 我们饿了 |
[48:01] | You see? | 看见了吗? |
[48:03] | This bitch is highborn. | 这婊子出身高贵 |
[48:06] | -You’re the dumb one. -She told you she was hungry, dickhead. | -笨蛋 -她跟你说了她饿 傻瓜 |
[48:10] | -Ooh! -Skomlik! Do what you wish with your girl, | 斯科穆里克!随你怎么处置这个女孩 |
[48:12] | but the Rat is mine! | 但这只耗子是我的! |
[48:14] | Touch him again, I’ll plunge this blade through your eye. | 再碰他一下 我一刀要了你的命 |
[48:18] | Sit back down. | 坐下 |
[48:19] | -You lot, stay. -Full of fuckin’ threats, aren’t you, boy? | -你们别动! -很会威胁别人啊 小子? |
[48:22] | -Yeah, that’s right. -You get it? | 你明白了吗? |
[48:27] | -So you’re not completely useless. -I’ll fight you! | 看来你也不是毫无用处嘛 |
[48:29] | -You fucker! -Good to know. | 太好了 |
[48:31] | -Wait till he pulls out the… -Now slide it to me. | 踢到我这里来 |
[48:34] | -We’ll start again– -He’s bigger than you, small boy. | 他块头比你大 小个儿 |
[48:36] | -Your mother had no complaint. -I mean it, boy. Stand up. | 那就让我看看 小子 站起来 |
[48:38] | Stand up. Show me. Show me, boys. | 站起来 让我看看 小子 |
[48:40] | -Come on! | 来啊! |
[48:42] | Having a party without the rest of us? | 聚会不叫上我们? |
[48:44] | -Who the fuck is she? | 她他妈是谁? |
[48:46] | Son of a bitch. | 他妈的 |
[48:49] | The Rats! | 是耗子帮! |
[48:51] | The fucking Rats! | 他妈的耗子帮! |
[48:52] | Me and the brat’ll be taking our leave. | 我和女孩先走一步 |
[48:56] | Mistle, behind you! | 米希尔 你身后! |
[48:59] | Where d’you think you’re going? | 往哪儿跑? |
[49:05] | -No, you don’t! – Kayleigh! | -你休想! -凯雷! |
[49:09] | I knew you were alive! You little shit. | 我就知道你没死 混蛋! |
[49:24] | Back off! They’re mine! | 退后!他们归我! |
[49:34] | Oi, come here! | 哎 过来! |
[49:47] | Nice one, Reef! | 漂亮 瑞夫! |
[49:54] | Get away! | 让开! |
[50:12] | -Hey, trouble. | 你好 麻烦女孩 |
[50:27] | How about a fair fight? | 公平决斗如何? |
[51:07] | Let’s see how you do against a human. | 看看你怎么对付人类 |
[51:16] | I don’t think you’re man enough to take her. | 你恐怕打不过她 |
[51:31] | You’ll pay for that, you highborn bitch! | 你会为此付出代价 贵族婊子! |
[51:41] | Fuck me. | 真他妈的! |
[51:45] | She’s playing with him. | 她在戏耍他 |
[52:24] | Move along, one at a time. | 一个一个往前走 |
[52:25] | -We’ll never get there in time. -Move along. | -我们不可能及时赶到那里 -往前走 |
[52:29] | Get in line! | 排队! |
[52:31] | You’ll need further identification. Empty your pockets. | 你们得进一步证明自己的身份 口袋里的东西都掏出来 |
[52:35] | We’ll never get to Ciri if we can’t get past. | 过不了这一关 我们不可能找到希瑞 |
[52:37] | Or I can take your missus round the corner, | 或者我带你太太去角落 |
[52:38] | and she can convince me to let you go through. | 让她说服我将你们放行 |
[52:41] | There’s got to be another way round. | 一定还有别的路可以绕过去 |
[52:43] | -Not for days. – Take this. | -绕路的话 几天都不够 -请收下 |
[52:46] | Good man. On you go. | 没问题 走吧 |
[52:51] | Ta. | 谢了 |
[52:52] | Good morning! | 早上好! |
[52:54] | -Hi. How… how are you? | 你好啊 |
[52:55] | -Papers. -We lost them. | -证件 -丢失了 |
[52:57] | -But– but we… we would be happy to compensate you | 但我们很乐意支付报酬 |
[53:00] | for, uh… for your troubles with… | 麻烦你们了 呃 |
[53:05] | Give me a second. | 稍等一下 |
[53:08] | Not gonna help me out here, or anything? | 你不帮我一下吗? |
[53:10] | Wanna get through? Pay. | 要想过去 就得付钱 |
[53:12] | Uh, that’s… two! Two orens. | 2奥伦 |
[53:19] | You’re gonna have to do better than that, freak. | 恐怕不够 傻瓜 |
[53:23] | That looks nice. | 这看起来不错嘛 |
[53:26] | Hold on. | 等一下 |
[53:29] | For your troubles… | 麻烦你了 |
[53:33] | -Friend. | 朋友 |
[53:34] | -Geralt, no, come on, not that. | 杰洛特 这个不能给 |
[53:38] | Very nice. | 很好 |
[53:41] | On you go. | 走吧 |
[53:42] | -Thank you, thank you so much. | 非常感谢 |
[53:44] | -My pleasure. | 不客气 |
[53:49] | Dear friend, | 亲爱的朋友 |
[53:50] | you once told me of a dream | 你曾跟我说过一个梦 |
[53:53] | where you were wandering through boundless fields | 梦中你在无边的田野中游荡 |
[53:55] | towards an obelisk carved with names of the dead. | 走向一座刻着逝者名字的方尖碑 |
[53:58] | -It’s all a toll. -No! No! | -你看见了! -没有! |
[54:00] | A woman with cold blue eyes was following you. | 一个女人跟着你 蓝色眼睛 眼神冰冷 |
[54:04] | Any more out of you, and she will leave here an orphan. | 你再多说 她就会成为孤儿! |
[54:08] | You knew her because she had dogged your every footstep. | 你了解她 因为她每一步都跟随着你 |
[54:12] | Just keep walking. | 继续往前走 |
[54:15] | Geralt, we need to get to Ciri. Geralt– | 我们得去找希瑞 杰洛特 |
[54:17] | “Why?” you asked her. | 你问她:“为什么? |
[54:20] | “Was it because you were meant to end up alone?” | 是因为你原本注定孤独一人吗?” |
[54:22] | Why don’t you let the girl and her family go? | 你为什么不让女孩和家人过去? |
[54:25] | Piss off. | 滚 |
[54:26] | Or maybe I’ll take her home and see what use she can be put to. | 要不我可以带她回家 看看她能不能派上什么用场 |
[54:30] | “Was it because she wanted you, a witcher who needed no one, | 是不是因为 她要你这样不需要任何人的猎魔人 |
[54:35] | to finally be afraid?” | 也学会害怕? |
[54:38] | You told her the truth. | 你将实话告诉了她 |
[54:41] | You’d always been afraid. | 你一直都会害怕 |
[54:43] | Until now. | 但现在不会了 |
[54:45] | Because she’d taken everything from you, | 因为她已夺走你的一切 |
[54:47] | which means she’d also taken the fear. | 也就是说连恐惧也一起夺走了 |
[54:52] | You and I, we now know | 你和我现在明白了 |
[54:54] | what it means to need. To love. | 需要意味着什么 爱意味着什么 |
[54:58] | To lose it all. | 失去一切意味着什么 |
[55:00] | Neutrality be damned. | 去他妈的中立 |
[55:03] | We are no longer afraid. | 我们不再恐惧 |
[55:17] | Geralt, your sword! | 杰洛特 你的剑! |
[55:21] | A little help! | 来帮一下! |
[55:23] | Here. | 给你 |
[55:28] | Everyone, under the wagon! | 大家躲到车底下! |
[55:41] | -Get him! | 干掉他! |
[55:42] | -I’m gonna kill him– | 我要杀了他… |
[55:55] | I know, I know. | 我知道你要说什么 |
[55:58] | I’d be dead now. | 要不是有你 我已经死了 |
[56:01] | I’ve been lost before. | 我曾经很迷茫 |
[56:04] | Eithné says I still am. | 艾思娜说我如今依然如此 |
[56:07] | Would have been nice to… have someone looking for me the way | 要是当年有人 像你找那个女孩一样找我 |
[56:11] | you’re looking after your girl. | 那该多好啊 |
[56:13] | Everyone’s safe. | 大家都很安全 |
[56:17] | We good? | 没事了吧? |
[56:19] | Not yet. | 还差一点 |
[56:20] | Missed one. | 漏了一个 |
[56:22] | No, I didn’t. | 我故意留的活口 |
[56:31] | Get up. | 起来 |
[56:34] | If you manage to get to Nilfgaard before I do… | 如果你有本事比我先到尼弗迦德… |
[56:41] | you tell that fuck Emhyr | 就告诉恩希尔那个王八蛋 |
[56:44] | that no matter his armies, | 不论他的军队有多强 |
[56:47] | no matter his walls, | 不论他的墙有多高 |
[56:49] | I will free Ciri. | 我都会救出希瑞 |
[56:54] | Understand? | 明白了吗? |
[57:27] | I know in my heart, Geralt, | 杰洛特 我心中非常清楚 |
[57:29] | you will find Ciri. | 你会找到希瑞 |
[57:33] | And I will make sure there’s a safe world for her to return to. | 我一定会创造一个安全的世界 等她回来 |
[57:41] | And if we must face the cold blue eyes of death, | 如果我们必须面对死神的冰冷眼光 |
[57:46] | we will. | 那就坦然面对 |
[57:48] | But we will be the last to fall. | 但我们会是最后一个倒下的 |
[57:52] | Of that, I am sure. | 这一点我很确定 |
[58:00] | All my love… | 全心全意地爱着你 |
[58:03] | Yennefer. | 叶妮芙 |
[58:11] | -Last time we save your arse. -That’s a lie and we both know it. | -这是我最后一次救你 -别骗人了 |
[58:14] | Shut up and grab everything of value. | 闭嘴 把值钱的东西都拿走 |
[58:24] | Anyone gonna talk about her? | 不谈谈怎么处置她吗? |
[58:26] | -Is she mute or something? -Give her a minute. | -她是不是哑巴? -给她一点时间 |
[58:31] | They tell you it’s gonna feel bad. Taking a life. | 都说杀人会感到很难受 |
[58:42] | But it doesn’t. | 但事实并非如此 |
[58:44] | We gotta go. | 我们得走了 |
[58:45] | -Is she alone? | 她就一个人吗? |
[58:46] | -She can use a sword. | 她的剑术很厉害 |
[58:51] | What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字? |
[59:02] | Call me Falka. | 法尔嘉 |
[59:06] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[59:09] | ♪ With the wind that moves the trees ♪ | 风儿吹动树木 |
[59:13] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[59:15] | ♪ For the Child of Destiny ♪ | 为命运之子 |
[59:19] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[59:22] | ♪ With the wind that moves the trees ♪ | 风儿吹动树木 |
[59:25] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[59:28] | ♪ Bring the storm that sets her free ♪ | 带去风暴 让她自由 |
[59:32] | ♪ Sleepless under frozen suns ♪ | 在冰冻的太阳下无眠 |
[59:35] | ♪ Treachery and chosen ones ♪ | 背叛与被选中之人 |
[59:38] | ♪ Rise anew, the time has come ♪ ♪ To take hold of the skies ♪ | 重新崛起 掌控天空 时机已到 |
[59:45] | ♪ Once betrayed, but not again ♪ | 曾遭背叛 只此一次 |
[59:48] | ♪ Steel restored unto his name ♪ | 钢剑重立他的威名 |
[59:51] | ♪ With silver coursing through his veins ♪ | 白银流淌于他的血脉中 |
[59:54] | ♪ And vengeance in his eyes ♪ | 他眼中满是复仇的欲望 |
[59:58] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:00] | ♪ With the wind that moves the trees ♪ | 风儿吹动树木 |
[1:00:04] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:07] | ♪ For the Child of Destiny ♪ | 为命运之子 |
[1:00:10] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:13] | ♪ With the wind that moves the trees ♪ | 风儿吹动树木 |
[1:00:17] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:20] | ♪ Bring the storm that sets her free ♪ | 带去风暴 让她自由 |
[1:00:23] | ♪ Twisted lies and sorcery ♪ | 扭曲的谎言与魔法 |
[1:00:26] | ♪ Make no match for destiny ♪ | 无法与命运匹敌 |
[1:00:30] | ♪ You won’t rest till worlds collide ♪ | 你不会停止 直至世界碰撞 |
[1:00:33] | ♪ So stake your claim and choose a side ♪ | 那就提出主张并选择一方 |
[1:00:36] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:39] | ♪ With the wind that moves the trees ♪ | 风儿吹动树木 |
[1:00:42] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:45] | ♪ For the Child of Destiny ♪ | 为命运之子 |
[1:00:49] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:51] | ♪ With the wind that moves the trees ♪ | 风儿吹动树木 |
[1:00:55] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:00:58] | ♪ Bring the storm that sets her free ♪ | 带去风暴 让她自由 |
[1:01:02] | ♪ Humans more monster than creatures ♪ | 人类比动物更像怪物 |
[1:01:06] | ♪ Witcher more human than them ♪ | 猎魔人比人类更像人类 |
[1:01:11] | ♪ Butcher, White Wolf, or a savior ♪ | 屠夫 白狼 还是救星 |
[1:01:16] | ♪ The witcher returns ♪ ♪ In the end ♪ | 猎魔人终会归来 |
[1:01:45] | ♪ Come on! ♪ | 来吧! |
[1:01:59] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:02:02] | ♪ With the wind that moves the trees ♪ | 风儿吹动树木 |
[1:02:05] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:02:08] | ♪ For the Child of Destiny ♪ | 为命运之子 |
[1:02:12] | ♪ Ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:02:15] | ♪ With the wind that howls It howls for thee ♪ | 风儿为你长啸 |
[1:02:18] | ♪ Oh, ride, witcher, ride ♪ | 驾起骏马 猎魔人 |
[1:02:21] | ♪ Don’t fear that wind ♪ ♪ It howls for thee ♪ ♪ Don’t fear that wind It howls for thee ♪ | 别惧怕风 它为你长啸 |
[1:02:28] | ♪ It howls for thee ♪ | 它为你长啸 |