Skip to content

电影台词-单词统计

电影台词-单词统计

  • 首页
  • 豆瓣TOP250
  • 动画
  • 英美剧集台词
  • 英美剧单词统计
  • 纪录片台词
  • 英文书单词统计
  • Toggle search form

The Wolf of Wall Street(华尔街之狼)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

Posted on 2024年6月13日 By jubentaici_movie_user The Wolf of Wall Street(华尔街之狼)[2013]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计无评论
电影名称:华尔街之狼
英文名称:The Wolf of Wall Street
年代:2013

推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 英文 中文
[00:45] The world of investing 投资理财的世界
[00:48] can be a jungle. 可会像原始丛林一样
[00:50] Bulls. Bears. 牛市 熊市
[00:52] Danger at every turn. 转角就遇风险
[00:54] That’s why we at Stratton Oakmont 正因为如此 我们斯特拉顿·奥克蒙公司
[00:57] pride ourselves on being the best. 很骄傲地宣布 我们是最好的
[01:00] Trained professionals to guide you 训练精良的职业经理人 引领您
[01:02] through the financial wilderness. 安全穿越这理财的丛林猛兽
[01:05] Stratton Oakmont. 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙
[01:07] Stability. 稳定
[01:09] Integrity. 廉明
[01:11] Pride. 自豪
[01:14] One! 一
[01:16] Two! 二
[01:18] Three! 三
[01:24] Twenty-five grand to the first cocksucker to nail a bull’s-eye! 第一个丢中靶心的混蛋 可以领走这两万五
[01:29] Come on! Let’s go! 好了 开始
[01:32] One! 一
[01:34] Two! 二
[01:36] Three! 三
[01:38] My name is Jordan Belfort. 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
[01:40] Not him. 不是那家伙
[01:41] Me. That’s right. 这边 这才对
[01:43] I’m a former member of the middle class 以前我是中产阶级的一份子
[01:45] raised by two accountants in a tiny apartment in Bayside,Queens. 在皇后区海湾边碧沙区的小公寓长大 父母都是会计师
[01:49] The year I turned 26, 26岁那年
[01:50] as the head of my own brokerage firm, 我作为自己成立的 股票经理公司的老总
[01:52] I made $49 million, 一年挣了4900万
[01:55] which really pissed me off because it was three shy of a million a week. 这说来还挺窝火的 因为还差300万就正好一礼拜一百万了
[02:03] No,no,no. My Ferrari was white, 不对 不对 我的法拉利是白色的
[02:05] like Don Johnson’s in Miami Vice. Not red. 就跟《迈阿密风云》里面唐·约翰逊的一样 不是红的
[02:12] See that humongous estate down there? 看见那大到无边的别墅了没?
[02:15] That’s my house. 我的房子
[02:18] My wife,Naomi, 我老婆 娜奥米
[02:20] the Duchess of Bay Ridge,Brooklyn, 她是布鲁克林湾岭的公爵夫人
[02:22] a former model and Miller Lite girl. 以前是模特 做过米勒清啤广告的
[02:25] Yeah. 没错
[02:26] She was the one with my cock in her mouth in the Ferrari. 刚才在法拉利里帮我口交的 就是她
[02:29] So put your dick back in your pants. 所以 把你刚从裤子里掏出的鸡巴 收回去吧
[02:32] In addition to Naomi and my two perfect kids, 除了娜奥米和我们倆的 两个可爱的孩子
[02:35] I own a mansion,private jet, 我坐拥一座豪宅 一架私人飞机
本电影台词包含不重复单词:2556个。
其中的生词包含:四级词汇:465个,六级词汇:227个,GRE词汇:256个,托福词汇:346个,考研词汇:530个,专四词汇:428个,专八词汇:65个,
所有生词标注共:1000个。
定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本
[02:36] six cars,three horses, 六辆车 三匹马
[02:38] two vacation homes, 两处度假屋
[02:39] and a 170-foot yacht. 以及一艘170尺长的游艇
[02:48] I also gamble like a degenerate. 并且我还豪赌成性
[02:50] I drink like a fish. 豪饮成瘾
[02:51] I fuck hookers maybe five,six times a week. 一个礼拜招妓五六次
[02:54] I have three different federal agencies looking to indict me. 三所不同的联邦机构都盯着我准备起诉
[02:57] Oh,yeah,and I love drugs. 噢 没错 我爱死嗑药了
[03:06] Okay. 好
[03:07] – One more round. – Oh,yeah. – 再来一次 – 爽
[03:09] – Oh,you like it? – Yeah. – 哦 你喜欢这样 – 是的
[03:22] Pull up. Pull up! We’re gonna crash,for Christ sake! 拉起来 拉起来 这样会坠机的我的天哪 快拉起来
[03:25] Relax! 放松
[03:27] Just relax. 放 轻松
[03:40] – You okay? – Yeah,I’m all right. – 你还好吧?- 啊 我没事
[03:42] Good job. 干得漂亮
[03:44] You get in there safe,all right? 进门注意安全啊
[03:46] Till the next time,brother. 下次咱继续 老兄
[03:48] Till next time. 下回见啊
[03:55] Yup,on a daily basis I consume enough drugs 没错 我每天都要吃海量各种药
[03:59] to sedate Manhattan,Long Island and Queens for a month. 这些药简直都够 整个曼哈顿 长岛 皇后区吃一个月了
[04:05] Okay,Mr. Jordan. 好了 乔丹先生
[04:06] I take Quaaludes 10 to 15 times a day for my “back pain,” 安眠酮我一天吃个10到15次 治背痛嘛(催眠药 类似K粉)
[04:10] Adderall to stay focused, 吃苯丙胺 帮助集中注意力 (一种精神兴奋药物)
[04:12] Xanax to take the edge off,pot to mellow me out, 吃点阿普唑仑抗焦虑 抽点大麻来放松
[04:15] cocaine to wake me back up again and morphine,well, 再来点可卡因把自己再叫醒 最后是吗啡
[04:18] because it’s awesome. 因为它简直就是赞
[04:20] Good morning,Nathan. 早上好 布雷克
[04:27] But of all the drugs under God’s blue heaven, 但这世界上所有的药里
[04:30] there is one that is my absolute favorite. 有一种绝对是我的最爱
[04:33] You see, 看
[04:35] enough of this shit’ll make you invincible. 抽够这玩意 会让你战无不胜
[04:39] Able to conquer the world, 足以征服世界
[04:41] and eviscerate your enemies. 把敌人生吞活剥
[04:46] And I’m not talking about this. 我说的还不是这个
[04:49] I’m talking about this. 我说的是这个
[04:54] See,money doesn’t just buy you a better life, 你看 金钱不仅仅可以买来更好的生活
[04:56] better food,better cars,better pussy. 更好的食物 车子 妹子
[04:59] It also makes you a better person. 它还能让你成为更好的人
[05:01] You can give generously to the church or political party of your choice. 你可以捐大笔钞票 给自己喜欢的政党和教堂
[05:05] You can save the fucking spotted owl with money. 花钱甚至能挽救濒危动物 比如斑点猫头鹰
[05:12] I always wanted to be rich. So let me go back. 我一直都想当个有钱人倒回去一点说吧
[05:15] I’m 22 years old,newly married, 当时我22岁 新婚不久
[05:17] and already a money-crazed little shit. 已经是个视财如命的小混账了
[05:20] So what do I do? 那么我该怎么办呢?
[05:21] I go to the one place on Earth 当然是去这世上唯一一个
[05:23] that befit my high-minded ambitions. 跟我志同道合野心勃勃的地方了
[05:27] I love you. 我爱你
[05:39] You are lower than pond scum. 你的位置比池塘里的烂泥还下贱
[05:43] You got a problem with that, 有问题吗?
[05:46] Jordan? 乔丹?
[05:47] No. No problem at all. 没有 完全没问题
[05:49] Good. Because that is what you are. 很好 因为你就会是这样
[05:51] Pond scum. 池塘里的泥
[05:52] Your job is connector, 你的职位叫”联系员”
[05:54] which means that you’ll be dialing the phone over 500 times a day 也就是说 你一天要打至少500个电话
[05:58] trying to connect me with wealthy business owners. 努力把我和有钱老板们联系住
[06:00] And until you pass your Series 7, 并且 在你通过证券执照考试之前
[06:03] that is all you’re gonna fucking be doing. Sit. 你就得整天干这个 坐
[06:05] Sit! 坐下
[06:07] Now just so you know,last year I made over $300,000. 顺便告诉你 去年我年薪超过了30万
[06:11] The other guy you’ll be working for,he made over a million. 而你的顶头上司 他年薪超过百万
[06:14] A million dollars? 一百万美元?
[06:16] I could only imagine what a douchebag that guy must be. 想都不用想这家伙肯定是个蠢货
[06:19] – Jordan Belfort. – Yes,Sir. – 乔丹·贝尔福特?- 是我
[06:22] – Mark Hanna. – A pleasure to meet you. – 我是马克·汉纳 – 很高兴见到你
[06:24] And you as well. I see you’ve already met the village asshole. 幸会啊 看得出来你已经见过我们部门的混蛋头了
[06:27] Smile and dial. 微笑 拨电话去
[06:28] And don’t pick up your fucking head until 1:00. 不到一点钟不要抬头
[06:31] Hey,fuck him. 嘿 去他的
[06:32] I’m the senior broker here. He’s just a worthless piker. 我是高级经理人 他只是个小卒
[06:35] Why don’t you blow me,Hanna? 你怎么不帮我吹箫呢 汉纳?
[06:37] Now did you really pitch a stock in your job interview? 说 你在面试的时候是不是真的 卖出了支股票?
[06:40] I had to do something to stand out. Right,Sir? 我总得做点什么来脱颖而出啊 没错 先生
[06:43] I fucking love that. 这我太他妈的喜欢了
[06:45] – Lunch. Today. – Yeah. – 今天午饭我们一起 – 好
[06:48] We don’t start dialing at 9:30 我们不能在九点半整开始打电话
[06:50] because our clients are already answering the phone. 是因为 我们的客户已经开始接别人的了
[06:53] Three. Two. One. 三 二 一
[06:56] Let’s fuck! 干起来吧
[06:59] You want to know what money sounds like? 想知道钱的声音是怎样的吗?
[07:01] Go to a trading floor on Wall Street. 去华尔街的交易现场看看
[07:03] “Fuck” this,”shit” that. 操这个干那个的
[07:04] “Cunt,” “cock,” “asshole. “. 婊子 鸡巴 屁眼
[07:06] I couldn’t believe how these guys talked to each other. 真不敢相信这帮人是怎么说话的
[07:09] I was hooked in seconds. 几秒钟我就不可自拔了
[07:12] It was like mainlining adrenaline. 简直像直接注射肾上腺素
[07:14] Yeah. Fuckface,look at where the stock’s at today,huh? 白痴 看今天的股价涨了多少了
[07:17] You motherfucker,you can’t get any at 44… 你这混蛋 你不可能买到股价44
[07:20] – Pick up the cocksucking phone! – Sorry… – 狗日的快给我打电话 – 抱歉
[07:25] You are such a fucking douchebag,Hanna. 你这混账 汉纳
[07:27] We don’t give two shits about how technology works 我们他妈的才不管 什么科技到底怎么回事
[07:30] because all we care about is getting fucking rich. 因为 我们只关心怎么发财
[07:32] – Solid,2,000. – Jordan Belfort. – 成交 两千 – 乔丹·贝尔福特
[07:36] Done! 成交
[07:37] Time to paint the tape. Whoo! 该哄抬股价了 哇
[07:40] 2,000. Microsoft. Going in the hole! 两千股 微软 进洞里去吧
[07:43] Come on. 过来
[07:45] Live. Live. Hold on,that is hot. 拿着 还是热的呢
[07:49] In. In. Shut that motherfucker. 放进去 关上
[07:51] Shut it! Shut it! Shut it! 快关上 关上 关上
[07:53] Sold! 成交
[08:21] Tootski? 来点可卡因?
[08:22] Oh,no. Thank you,though. 不用了 谢谢
[08:24] Mr. Hanna,what can I bring for you on this glorious afternoon? 汉纳先生 这个美好的下午 您要来点什么呢?
[08:27] Well,Hector,here’s the game plan. 赫克特 今天我们规则是这样的
[08:29] You’re gonna bring us two Absolut Martinis. 先来两杯绝对马天尼鸡尾酒
[08:32] You know howl like them. Straight up. 你知道我喜欢怎样的 调好不加冰
[08:34] And then precisely seven and one half minutes after that, 然后七分半钟之后
[08:36] you’re gonna bring us two more. 再上两杯 再然后
[08:38] Then two more after that every five minutes 每五分钟上两杯
[08:41] until one of us passes the fuck out. 直到有人喝倒为止
[08:45] Excellent strategy,Sir. 这上法很不错 您呢?
[08:46] I’m good with water for now. 我暂时喝水就行了
[08:48] Thank you. 谢谢你
[08:49] It’s his first day on Wall Street. Give him time. 这是他第一天来华尔街上班 给他点时间
[08:53] – Thank you. – Thank you. – 谢谢 – 嗯
[08:56] Mr. Hanna? 汉纳先生
[08:58] You’re able to do drugs during the day 你可以 在白天就开始嗑药
[09:00] and then still function,still do your job? 同时还能保持工作的状态?
[09:04] How the fuck else would you do this job? 要不然还有别的方法可以做这工作?
[09:05] Cocaine and hookers,my friend. 当然要有可卡因和妓女了 朋友
[09:08] Right. 是啊
[09:10] Well,I got to say,I’m incredibly excited 我必须说 我十分激动
[09:12] to be a part of your firm. I mean… 能成为这间公司的一员
[09:16] The clients you have are absolutely… 公司的各位客户都
[09:17] Fuck the clients. 去他的客户
[09:19] Your only responsibility is to put meat on the table. 你唯一的义务就是端肉上桌
[09:23] You got a girlfriend? 你有女朋友吗?
[09:25] I’m married. I have a wife. 我结婚了
[09:26] Her name is Teresa. She cuts hair. 我妻子叫特瑞莎 她是发型师
[09:28] – Congratulations. – Thank you. – 恭喜你啊 – 谢谢
[09:30] Think about Teresa. 想想特瑞莎吧
[09:31] Name of the game. 这游戏什么规则?
[09:33] Move the money from your client’s pocket into your pocket. 把客户口袋里的钱 转移到自己的口袋里
[09:36] Right. 是
[09:38] But if you make your clients money at the same time, 但如果同时也能让客户有钱挣
[09:39] it’s advantageous to everyone. Correct? 那每个人都能有所获利 对吗?
[09:42] No. 错
[09:44] Number one rule of Wall Street. 华尔街规则第一条
[09:47] Nobody… 没人
[09:49] I don’t care if you’re Warren Buffett or if you’re Jimmy Buffett. 就算你是沃伦·巴菲特 或者吉米·巴菲特也一样
[09:51] Nobody knows if a stock is gonna go up, 没人能知道这股票要涨
[09:54] down,sideways,or in fucking circles. 还是跌 侧身翻还是转圈玩
[09:56] – Least of all stockbrokers,right? – Mmm-hmm. – 至少所有股票经纪人都是这样 – 嗯
[09:58] It’s all a fugazi. You know what a fugazi is? 都是”甲”的 知道是什么吗?
[10:00] Uh. Fugayzi. It’s a fake. 知道 是”假”的
[10:03] Fugayzi,fugazi,it’s a whazy,it’s a woozy,it’s… 是啊 管他甲的假的 都一样
[10:05] Fairy dust. It doesn’t exist. 都是尘埃 不存在的
[10:08] It’s never landed. It is no matter. 从来都不是真的 都是空的
[10:10] It’s not on the elemental chart. 元素周期表里找不到的
[10:11] It’s not fucking real. 他妈的从不是真的
[10:13] – Right? – Right. – 对吗 – 对
[10:15] – Stay with me. – Mmm-hmm. – 继续听我说 – 嗯
[10:17] We don’t create shit. We don’t build anything. 我们从不创造什么 建造不出什么来的
[10:20] No. 不是
[10:21] So if you got a client who bought stock at 8 于是 如果有个客户 他在股价是8块的时候买入
[10:24] and it now sits at 16,he’s all fucking happy. 然后涨到了16块 他给高兴坏了
[10:26] He wants to cash in,liquidate, 想马上兑换现钞结账走人
[10:28] take his fucking money and run home. 拿着钱回家去
[10:29] – You don’t let him do that. – Okay. – 而你不能让他这么做 – 知道了
[10:31] – ‘Cause that would make it real. – Right. – 因为 那样挣钱就成真了吧 – 是
[10:33] No. What do you do? 那该怎么办?
[10:35] You get another brilliant idea. 你冒出个绝妙的主意
[10:37] A special idea. 特别定制的
[10:38] Another “situation.” Another stock 换个情形 引进另一支股票
[10:41] to reinvest his earnings and then some. 把挣来的钱重新拿去投资 然后再继续
[10:43] And he will,every single time. 他每次都会这么做的
[10:45] ‘Cause they’re fucking addicted. 因为他上瘾了
[10:47] And you just keep doing this,again and again and again. 然后你就一直继续这么做 一次一次又一次
[10:50] Meanwhile,he thinks he’s getting shit rich, 与此同时 他觉得自己变得超有钱了
[10:53] which he is,on paper. 话是没错 在账面上
[10:56] But you and me,the brokers, 但你我 这些经纪人
[10:57] we’re taking home cold hard cash 我们拿到的佣金可是
[10:59] via commission,motherfucker. 实打实的现钞啊 狗崽子们
[11:02] Right. 是啊
[11:05] That’s incredible,Sir. 太不可思议了
[11:06] I can’t tell you how excited I am. 我真无法形容自己此刻多么激动
[11:08] You should be. 就该如此
[11:09] There’s two keys to success in the broker business. 有两个关键 让你在股票经济行业中成功
[11:13] First of all… 首先
[11:17] – You gotta stay relaxed. – Yeah. – 你得过轻松点儿 – 对
[11:19] Do you jerk off? 你打飞机吗?
[11:22] Do I… Do I jerk off? 打飞机?
[11:23] Yeah. Yeah,I jerk off. Yeah. 啊 是啊 我打飞机
[11:26] How many times a week? 一个礼拜几次?
[11:28] Like,um,three or four. 可能大概三四次吧
[11:30] Three or four times,maybe five. 三四次 说不定还五次
[11:31] Gotta pump those numbers up. 这数目得提升啊
[11:32] Those are rookie numbers in this racket. 三四次那是菜鸟的数字
[11:35] I myself,I jerk off at least twice a day. 就我自己 我打飞机至少 一天两次
[11:39] – Wow. – Once in the morning – 哇 – 一次在早上
[11:40] right after I work out,then once right after lunch. 健身结束以后 另一次在午饭后
[11:43] – Really? – Mmm-hmm. – 真的?- 嗯
[11:45] I want to. That’s not why I do it. 我这么做不是我想啊
[11:47] I do it ’cause I fucking need to. 完全是因为有这需要
[11:50] Think about it. You’re dealing with numbers. 想想看吧 你一整天都在对着各种数字
[11:52] All day long,decimal points,high frequencies. 什么小数点啊 高频啊
[11:55] Bang,bang,bang. 砰 砰 砰
[11:57] Fucking digits. 该死的数字啊
[11:59] All very acidic above-the-shoulders mustard shit. 都很有腐蚀性的 压在身上喘不过气
[12:02] – All right? – Mmm-hmm. – 对吧?- 嗯
[12:03] It kind of wigs some people out. 这样很多人会压力过大无法工作吧
[12:05] – Mmm-hmm. – Right. – 嗯 – 对
[12:06] You got to feed the geese to keep the blood flowing. 所以要照顾一下老二 促进血液循环
[12:07] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[12:08] I keep the rhythm below the belt. 保持腰带以下的节奏感
[12:10] Done. 行
[12:11] This is not a tip,this is a prescription. 这不是什么诀窍 这是疗法
[12:13] – Trust me. – Mmm-hmm. – 相信我 – 嗯
[12:14] If you don’t,you will fall out of balance, 如果不这样 你就会失去平衡
[12:17] split your differential and tip the fuck over. 微积分算着算着 昏过去了吧
[12:19] Or worse yet, 或者更惨的
[12:20] I’ve seen this happen,implode. 我见过的 猝死
[12:23] No,I don’t want to implode,Sir. 我可不想猝死
[12:24] No. No,you don’t. 那是当然
[12:25] I’m in it for the long run,you know? 我是准备长久做下去的
[12:27] – Implosions are ugly. – Yeah. – 是啊 猝死多难看 – 是
[12:28] Pop off to the bathroom,work one out any time you can. 跑去厕所 想打就打
[12:31] When you get really good at it, 等你打得熟练了
[12:32] you’ll fucking be stroking it and you’ll be thinking about money. 会感觉非常顺滑的 打的时候想的那可都是钱
[12:35] Second key to success in this racket 第二 成功的秘诀
[12:40] is this little baby right here. 这个小瓶子里装着的宝贝
[12:41] It’s called cocaine. 叫可卡因
[12:43] Right. 对
[12:44] It’ll keep you sharp between the ears. 它能让你脑袋十分清醒
[12:46] It’ll also help your fingers dial faster. 还能帮你拨号更快
[12:48] And guess what? 猜猜还能怎样?
[12:50] That’s good for me. 对我很有好处
[12:52] Yes,Sir. 可以了
[12:54] Revolutions. You follow? 旋转 明白吗?
[12:56] Revolutions. 旋转
[12:57] Keep the clients on the Ferris wheel. 把客户放在摩天轮上
[12:59] And it goes. The park is open 24/7,365, 然后转起来 游乐场开门了 全年营业24小时无休
[13:03] every decade,every goddamn century. 几十年 上百年
[13:06] That’s it. 就是这样
[13:08] The name of the game. 游戏就是这样
[13:10] Halkidiki? 我掌握着关键
[13:12] – Hmm. – Thank you. – 嗯 – 谢谢
[13:25] Come on. 来
[13:31] We’re the common denominator. 多来点统领一切的气势
[13:42] Keep it up for me. 帮我继续哼
[13:44] You’ve seen the echo. 你听到声音了
[13:45] And the money comes in. 带着钱来了
[13:48] The parade comes to town. 猎物们进城了
[13:50] Going down Broadway. 去逛百老汇
[13:51] It’s a one-way street. 那是单行道
[13:53] Whichever way I go 往哪儿走我说了算
[13:59] The next six months, 接下来半年
[14:00] I got to know the ins and outs of Wall Street. 我已经了解了华尔街所有的”进出”
[14:02] Earning shit money as I geared up to take my Series 7. 挣着大笔的钱 同时准备证券执照考试
[14:20] Then I was a licensed broker at last, 然后 我终于拿到了股票经纪人执照
[14:24] ready to make my fortune. 准备要大干一笔
[14:26] My first day as a future Master of the Universe. 以未来宇宙之王的身份开始了第一天
[14:38] I have Exxon at 86 1/4 six months ago. 半年前埃克森的股价是86块
[14:40] Today it is trading at 36 1/2. 现在36块就能买到了
[14:43] Mr… 等等
[14:48] They called it Black Monday. 那天被称作”黑色星期一”
[14:50] No shit. 不骗人
[14:52] By 4:00 P.M.,the market had dropped 508 points. 到下午4点 股指已经跌了508点
[14:56] The biggest plummet since the crash of ’29. 是1929年大萧条以来最大的跳水
[14:59] I know your family,you know mine. 我认识你家人 你也认识我家人
[15:00] No,I don’t know. Some fucking country in Europe took a shit. 我不知道 什么鸟不拉屎的乡下地方吧
[15:03] Let them do what they want to fucking do. 他们爱干吗就干吗
[15:05] Our market’s solid. 我们的股票还是坚挺的
[15:06] This is not something that you want to sell. 你不会想卖这支股票的
[15:08] You know what happened? A fucking Tsunami. 知道发生什么了吗?海啸了
[15:10] I think you’re making a big mistake. 你这是犯了大错了
[15:11] Yes,I will talk to your wife. 是 我会跟你妻子谈
[15:12] Trust me,do not answer the phone. 相信我 不要接电话
[15:14] A lot of people are gonna be calling you, 很多人会给你打电话来
[15:15] trying to get your dirty laundry. 试图刺探你的私密事务
[15:17] We don’t know what’s going on here. 你不知道发生了什么
[15:18] I know. I know. 我知道 知道
[15:29] Holy 天
[15:32] fucking shit! 我了个操
[15:36] Unbelievable. 难以置信
[15:38] My first shitty day as a broker. 我第一天当股票经理人就碰这烂事
[15:41] Within a month,L.F. Rothschild, 一个月之内 L.F.罗斯柴尔德公司
[15:43] an institution since 1899,closed it’s doors. 1899年就建立了的 就这样关门大吉了
[15:48] Wall Street had swallowed me up 华尔街把我吞没
[15:50] and shit me right back out again. 又迅速把我赶了出来
[15:56] We could pawn my engagement ring if we needed to. 如果需要的话我可以把订婚戒指给当了
[15:59] – Babe… – Because I don’t mind. – 宝贝 – 我无所谓的
[16:00] If we needed to,I’m saying… 如果需要的话
[16:01] – Will you listen to me? – Okay. – 我真的无所谓 – 你听我说
[16:03] You’re not pawning anything. Okay? 我们什么都不用拿去当铺 好吗?
[16:05] – Okay. – What do I always tell you? – 好 – 我怎么告诉你的?
[16:07] You’re gonna be a millionaire. 你会成为百万富翁
[16:08] That’s right. Okay? Just let me look. 这就对了 好吗?让我好好看看
[16:10] We’ll find something. 会找到活儿的
[16:12] – How about this? – What? – 这个怎样?- 什么?
[16:13] Nobody Beats the Wiz,the electronics store. “奇才天下第一” 电子器材行
[16:16] Stock boy. What do you think? 库存帮工 你觉得呢?
[16:17] You’re not gonna work at that place. 你不会去那种地方上班的
[16:19] Yeah,but,you know,you start off… 是啊 但总有个开始
[16:20] Jordan,you’re gonna be miserable at that place 乔丹 你要是做这个
[16:21] – if you go there. – I know. – 会感到特悲哀的 – 我知道
[16:22] It’s sales. You work your way up, 可那是零售业 总有升职机会
[16:23] you’ll be a general manager. 之后可以成为经理
[16:25] – You’re not gonna be a stock boy. – Why not? – 你不会愿意做库存帮工的 – 为什么?
[16:26] ‘Cause you’re a stockbroker. 因为你是股票经纪人
[16:28] You understand that nobody’s hiring stockbrokers right now? 你也明白 现在没有地方在招聘股票经纪人
[16:31] You understand that? 你明白的对吧?
[16:32] Okay? 懂吗
[16:38] Ah. This place is. 啊 这里有一家在招
[16:41] – What? – What’s that say? – 什么 – 上面写什么?
[16:42] “Stockbrokers.” 股票经理人
[16:45] In Long Island? Stockbrokers in Long Island? 长岛?长岛的股票经理人?
[16:46] Yeah. 太好了
[16:48] It’s in Long Island. So what? 在长岛也可以
[17:08] Hey,uh,I’m looking for Investor’s Center. 你好 请问投资者中心在哪?
[17:13] What’s that? You want to invest? 我们就是 你要投资吗?
[17:15] No. Investor’s Center. 不是 是投资者中心
[17:16] I’m looking for Investor’s Center. 我是来找投资者中心的
[17:18] Yeah,yeah,that’s us. Hey. This is it. This is it. 没错 就是我们 这里就是
[17:20] Oh. 噢
[17:21] – I’m Dwayne. Yeah. – You’re Dwayne? – 我是道恩 是啊 – 你就是道恩?
[17:23] Hi,Dwayne. We spoke on the phone. 你好道恩 我们之前通过电话
[17:25] I’m Jordan Belfort. 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
[17:27] I’m the broker from Rothschild in New York. 是纽约罗斯柴尔德那边来的经理人
[17:29] Yes,yeah. Have a seat. How are you? 噢是啊 请坐 你好吗?
[17:31] We had a conversation… 我们聊过天
[17:32] We spoke on the phone earlier,right? 我们之前通过电话对吧?
[17:34] – Two hours ago. – Right. – 两小时前 – 是的
[17:35] Yeah. 嗯
[17:38] They’re up and comers. That’s what that means. 那是因为他们从不管股票 就是这个意思
[17:40] It’s 3 cents a share,that’s $3! 三分钱一股 就是三块钱
[17:42] You cheap fuck! 你骗鬼呢
[17:44] So,uh… 那
[17:46] So where are your Quotrons here? 你们的交易机在哪?
[17:49] – Quotrons? – Yeah. Your computers. – 什么机?- 就是电脑
[17:51] No,no. We don’t even need computers here. 哦 我们这里不需要电脑
[17:52] We just trade right off the pink sheets here. 用这个粉色的纸条记录交易就可以了
[17:54] – Pink sheets? – Yeah,they’re Penny stocks. – 粉色纸条?- 是啊 这些都是细价股
[17:56] You know,uh,companies that can’t get listed on NASDAQ, 那些无法在纳斯达克上市的公司
[17:58] they don’t have enough capital? 他们资产不够?
[17:59] Their shares trade here. 于是他们的股票在这里交易
[18:00] – Penny stocks? – Yeah. – 细价股?- 是啊
[18:02] This one,uh,Aerodyne,is a really interesting… 比如这个 阿洛坦 真的挺有意思
[18:05] Or Aerotyne… 阿罗
[18:06] Aerotyne,yeah. 阿洛坦 嗯
[18:08] Aero… Aerotyne… 阿罗 阿洛坦
[18:10] Aerotyne. Yeah. 阿洛坦 嗯
[18:11] Very hot stock right now. 是正红的股票
[18:12] Oh,yeah? 是吗?
[18:13] They’re just a couple of brothers that are making 是两兄弟 他们在自家车库
[18:15] radar detectors out of their garage. 造雷达探测器
[18:16] They’re out in Dubuque. 他们俩住在爱荷华州的德比克
[18:17] Maybe it’s microwaves. I’m not sure. 也有可能造的是微波炉吧 我不确定
[18:19] But you call the company’s main line, 你要是给公司主线打电话去
[18:20] their mom,Dorothy,answers and she is so sweet. 会是他们的妈妈桃乐丝接电话 她人可好了
[18:22] – Good company. – I actually don’t know what else to… – 好公司 – 其实我也不知道该说什么
[18:24] I don’t know anything else about them other than that. 除了这些我也不知道了
[18:27] Six cents a share? 六分钱一股?
[18:29] Hey,come on. Who buys this crap? 拜托 谁会买这种破烂货?
[18:31] Well,I mean… 那个
[18:33] Honestly,mostly schmucks. 老实说 大多都是笨蛋
[18:34] Postmen,there’s always postmen. 邮递员什么的 可总有邮递员来买
[18:36] Uh,plumbers. Um… 水管工
[18:38] They see our ads in the back of,uh, 他们在《皮条客》背面看到我们的广告
[18:40] Hustler and Popular Mechanics. 还有《流行机械》杂志
[18:41] Our ads actually say they can get rich quick. 我们的广告会说 可以让他们快速致富
[18:44] – Hustler? – Yeah. – 《皮条客》?- 是啊
[18:45] You know,those girlie magazines. 你知道的吧 那个封面是女的的
[18:47] Yeah,yeah. Nudie mag. 是啊 都是裸体
[18:48] – A lot. – Yeah. – 那是相当多 – 是啊
[18:49] We’re helping them finance houses, 我们帮助他们解决房屋贷款
[18:51] we’re helping them buy their wife a Diamond ring… 帮他们给老婆买钻戒
[18:53] A boat maybe. 甚至买船什么的
[18:54] Is this… Is this stuff regulated or are you guys… 这玩意正规吗 还是
[18:57] What are you doing here? 你们主要都干嘛的?
[18:59] Uh… 呃
[19:01] Sort of. 算是吧
[19:02] Sort of? 算是?
[19:06] Jesus Christ,the spread on these is huge. 天哪 交易量惊人啊
[19:08] Yeah. And that’s the point,that’s… 没错 这才是关键
[19:09] What’s your name again? 你叫什么来着?
[19:10] Mine… Jordan Belfort. 乔丹·贝尔福特
[19:12] Jordan,what do you get on that blue chip stock? 乔丹 你在以前那公司做蓝筹股吧 佣金如何?
[19:14] I make one percent. Or I did make one percent. 佣金是百分之一 应该说 曾经有百分之一
[19:17] Pink sheets,it’s 50. 这粉红单子佣金百分之五十
[19:21] It’s 50%? 百分之五十?
[19:24] 50% commission? 佣金率百分之五十?
[19:25] – Yup. – For what? – 是 – 为什么?
[19:27] It’s our markup for our services. 这是对我们工作的回报
[19:30] And so if I… If I… 所以如果我
[19:32] if I sell a stock at $10,000,my commission is 5,000 bucks? 卖一支股票卖出去一万块 我能拿走五千块?
[19:36] If you sell $10,000 worth of this stock, 如果这股票你能卖出一万块
[19:39] I will personally give you a blowjob for free. 我本人 愿意给你免费吹
[19:43] And I hope it happens. 并且我真心希望能这样
[19:47] Hello,John,how are you doing today? 你好 约翰 今儿感觉如何?
[19:48] You mailed in my company a postcard a few weeks back 几个礼拜之前你给我们公司 寄回了张明信片
[19:51] requesting information on Penny stocks 询问关于这些细价股的信息
[19:53] that had huge upside potential 它们上升潜力巨大
[19:55] with very little downside risk. 风险又低
[19:57] – Does that ring a bell? – Yeah,I may have sent something. – 想起来我们了吗?- 噢可能是寄过吧
[19:59] Okay,great. The reason for the call today,John,is, 那太好了 约翰 今天我给你打电话来是因为
[20:02] something just came across my desk,John. 我手头刚好拿到了这个
[20:05] It is perhaps the best thing,I’ve seen in the last six months. 这大概是我过去半年内见过的最好的了
[20:08] If you have 60 seconds,I’d like to share 如果你有六十秒的时间
[20:10] the idea with you. You got a minute? 我愿意跟你分享一下
[20:11] Actually,I’m really very… 你有时间吗?
[20:12] The name of the company,Aerotyne International. 这家公司叫阿洛坦国际集团
[20:14] It is a cutting edge high-tech firm out of the Midwest 是中西部的一家高端科技企业
[20:18] awaiting imminent patent approval 正在等待马上到来的专利审批
[20:20] on the next generation of radar detectors 他们即将推出全新一代的雷达探测器
[20:22] that have both huge military and civilian applications now. 既能运用到军事领域 也能平日给普通人使用
[20:27] Right now,John, 现在
[20:28] the stock trades over-the-counter at 10 cents a share. 现在的股票价格是10分钱一股
[20:31] And by the way,John,our analysts indicate 并且 顺带一提 我们的分析师指出
[20:33] it could go a heck of a lot higher than that. 之后的股价会比这高得多
[20:36] Your profit on a mere $6,000 investment 你的获益将会 如果只投六千块
[20:39] would be upwards of $60,000! 那都能升值到六万
[20:42] Jesus! That’s my mortgage,man. 天哪 那可是我全部的贷款额度
[20:43] Exactly. You could pay off your mortgage. 没错 你就可以还贷了
[20:45] This stock will pay off my house? 这支股票很安全吧?
[20:47] John,one thing I can promise you, 约翰 有件事我可以向你保证
[20:48] even in this market, 就算在现在这市场条件下
[20:50] is that I never ask my clients to judge me on my winners. 我都从不要求客户去关注我的成功投资案例
[20:54] I ask them to judge me on my losers because I have so few. 我让他们关注那些失败了的 因为实在少之又少
[20:57] And in the case of Aerotyne, 这次对阿洛坦的投资
[20:59] based on every technical factor out there,John, 是绝对有据可循很有保障的 约翰
[21:01] we are looking at a grand slam home run. 我们正需要一个盛大的开盘
[21:05] Okay,let’s do it. I’ll do 4 grand. 好 买吧 我买四千块
[21:08] $4,000? That’d be 40,000 shares,John. 四千那就是四万股 约翰
[21:10] Let me lock in that trade right now 我现在先帮你锁定这笔交易
[21:11] and get back to you with my secretary 之后会让我的秘书
[21:13] with an exact confirmation. Sound good,John? 给你发正式的确认函件 怎样 约翰?
[21:15] – Yeah,sounds good. – Great. – 听上去不错 – 很好
[21:16] Hey,John. 嘿 约翰?
[21:17] Thank you for your vote of confidence. 谢谢您以信心来支持
[21:20] And welcome to the Investor’s Center. 欢迎加入投资者中心
[21:21] Yeah,thanks a lot,man. 嗯 多谢了 再见
[21:22] Bye-bye. 再见
[21:27] How’d you fucking do that? 你他妈怎么做到的?
[21:31] Just like that,I made 2 grand. 就这样 我一下子就挣了两千块
[21:33] The other guys looked at me like I’d just discovered fire. 其他人看我的眼神 就好像我刚发现了火种
[21:38] Great! Even better! 好 这样更好
[21:39] I was selling garbage to garbage men 我能把垃圾卖给收垃圾的人
[21:41] and making cash hand over fist. 实打实的钞票滚滚而来
[21:43] The only problem you’re gonna have is that you didn’t buy more. 你唯一会有的问题就是 以后会后悔自己没多买一点
[21:46] Boom shocka locka! 搞定
[21:47] So I was selling them shit. 我卖给他们的都是破烂货
[21:50] But the way I looked at it,their money was better off in my pocket. 在我看来 他们的钱还是交给我保管比较好
[21:53] I knew how to spend it better. 我更懂怎么花钱
[21:55] Excuse me. Is that your car in the lot? 打扰一下 停车场里那辆是你的车?
[21:58] Yeah. 是啊
[22:00] – It’s a nice ride. – Thanks,man. – 真是好车啊 – 谢了
[22:01] Donnie Azoff. 我叫丹尼·阿佐夫
[22:03] Hey. I’m Jordan Belfort. 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
[22:04] – Nice to meet you. – How you doing? – 幸会 – 你好吗
[22:05] You know,actually,I see that car around. 其实我见过你的车
[22:07] – I see it around a lot. – Oh,yeah,where? – 经常见到 – 是吗 在哪里?
[22:09] I think we live in the same building. 我觉得我们是住同一幢公寓楼的
[22:11] – No shit? – Yeah,yeah. – 不会吧 – 嗯 没错
[22:12] – Twelfth floor? – Yeah. What floor are you on? – 你在12楼吧?- 是啊 你住几楼?
[22:14] Fourth floor. 四楼
[22:15] – I have two little kids. Ugly wife. – Right. – 就是那个老婆挺丑的人家 带个两个小孩的 – 对
[22:19] What do you do,bro? 你是做什么的呢 老兄?
[22:21] What do you mean,what do I do? 做什么的?什么意思
[22:23] For work,what do you do? 职业啊 你是做什么工作的?
[22:24] I’m a stockbroker. 我是股票经纪人
[22:25] – Stockbroker? – Yeah. – 股票经纪人?- 是啊
[22:27] Children’s furniture. 我做儿童家具的
[22:29] Oh,good for you. 哦 挺好嘛
[22:30] It’s all right. 还行吧
[22:32] You make a lot of money? 你挣很多钱吧?
[22:35] Yeah,I do all right for myself. 还行 自己过得还不错吧
[22:36] I’m trying to put it together. 我 搞不太懂啊
[22:38] You got your fucking nice car, 你开那么好的车
[22:39] we live in the same building. I just… 竟然跟我住同一幢楼 我有点
[22:41] I’m not understanding… How much money do you make? 实在是不明白 你到底挣多少?
[22:45] I don’t know. $70,000 last month. 不知道 上个月有七万块吧
[22:47] Get the fuck… 我操
[22:49] Get the fuck out of here. 开玩笑呢吧
[22:51] No,I’m serious. 我认真的
[22:52] Yeah,no,I’m serious,too. 我也是认真的
[22:54] Seriously,how much money do you make? 说真的啊 你到底挣多少?
[22:56] I told you. $70,000. 说过了啊 七万
[22:58] Well,technically,$72,000. 准确的说是七万二
[23:01] Last month. Something like that. 上个月 差不多这样
[23:04] You made 72 grand in one month? 你一个月挣七万二?
[23:06] Yeah. 是啊
[23:11] I’ll tell you what. 这么说吧
[23:14] You show me a pay stub for $72,000 on it, 如果你能给我看看写着七万二的工资条
[23:16] I quit my job right now and I work for you. 我立马辞职跟你干
[23:25] Hey,Paulie,what’s up? 嘿 保利 还好么你
[23:28] No,yeah,yeah. No,everything’s fine. 没 我好着呢
[23:29] Hey,listen,I quit. 嘿 听我说 我不干了
[23:31] And he did quit his job. 于是他真的辞职了
[23:33] Which I thought was a little weird. 我还是觉得有点奇怪的
[23:34] I mean,I just met this fucking guy. 毕竟我们才刚认识
[23:36] Don’t fucking tell Susan. It’s none of her business. 别他妈告诉苏珊 这不关她的事
[23:38] There were other things about him,too. 他这人还有别的特点
[23:39] Like his phosphorescent white teeth. 比如他的牙齿闪着磷光白色
[23:41] Wife! I gotta fucking deal with your wife? 老婆?我跟你老婆有什么关系
[23:43] The fact that he wore horn rims with clear lenses 戴着一副角质框架的平光眼镜
[23:45] just to look more WASP-y. 想要看上去更有型
[23:47] And then,there were these rumors. 然后 还有一些传言
[23:50] I heard some stupid shit. I don’t know. 我听说了一些蠢极的传言 我也不知道
[23:53] Fuck,I didn’t even want to bring it up. It’s just… 妈的 我都不想提 这
[23:55] – it’s stupid. – Shit with me? – 太蠢了 – 是说我的?
[23:57] You know,people say shit. I don’t even know. 大家总是喜欢嚼舌根
[23:59] I don’t even listen to it half the time. 我半数时候都根本不听
[24:02] What are they saying? 他们说什么了?
[24:04] Shit about you and your cousin or something like that. 该死 说你上了你表妹什么的
[24:07] I don’t even listen to it. 我根本都不想听的
[24:08] Oh,bro,it’s not like that. 老兄 不是这样的
[24:11] It’s not like that. 不是这样的
[24:12] Like you married your cousin or some stupid shit. No? 他们说你娶了你表妹什么的 之类的蠢话
[24:16] Yeah,my wife. Yeah. 是啊 我老婆
[24:17] My wife is my cousin,or whatever. 我老婆是我表妹 之类的
[24:19] But it’s not like what you think,or whatever,you know. 可是情况跟你想象的不一样
[24:22] Is she like a first cousin,or is she… 她是 直系的表妹吗?还是
[24:24] Yeah,no,she’s,you know… 我懂 她不是
[24:25] Her… Her father is the brother of my mom. 她爸是我妈的亲弟弟
[24:30] It’s not like,what… You know. 可是 你懂的
[24:32] Look,we grew up together. 我们是一起长大的那种
[24:33] And she grew up hot,you know. She fucking grew up hot. 她后来变得超正啊 相当火辣
[24:36] And all my friends were trying to fuck her,you know. 我的朋友都想要上她
[24:38] And I’m not gonna let someone… 我不能允许
[24:39] You know,one of these assholes fuck my cousin, 我那些狐朋狗友上我表妹
[24:41] so,you know,I used the cousin thing as like an in with her. 所以我就做了表哥应该做的事情
[24:45] I’m not gonna let someone else fuck my cousin. 我不能允许其他任何人上我表妹
[24:47] You know,if anyone’s gonna fuck my cousin, 如果一定得有人上她
[24:49] it’s gonna be me,out of respect. You know? 那只能是我 我是很尊重她的
[24:51] No,I get it. Yeah. 不 不 我懂
[24:52] I mean,you’re not afraid of like the whole kid thing,right? 你不担心生孩子方面的问题吗?
[24:55] – What? Having kids with her? – Yeah. – 什么?跟她生孩子吗?- 是啊
[24:56] No. We have two kids. 不担心啊 我们有两个小孩
[24:57] And they’re… I mean… 而且 他们
[24:59] I don’t want to get personal,but they’re okay? 我不想 问得太过分 但 他们都还好吧?
[25:01] No,they’re not retarded or anything like that. 当然 他们没有弱智什么的
[25:04] But there’s a big chance,right,if… 但 几率很大 对吧?
[25:06] Yeah,there’s like a 60%,you know, 是啊 大概 百分之60吧
[25:08] 60 to 65% chance the kid’s gonna be fucking retarded or whatever. 百分之60 65的概率这小孩会是弱智
[25:12] That’d scare the shit out of me,buddy. 这概率 能把我吓死啊
[25:13] Look,man,a lot of having a kid,or whatever,takes risk, 小孩子经常有这种事的
[25:15] whether you’re fucking cousins or not. 不管你上的是不是你表妹
[25:17] What if something like that happened? 如果真那样怎么办?
[25:20] Basically,you know,if the kid was retarded, 我是说 如果小孩是弱智的话
[25:21] I would,you know,drive it up to the country 那我会开车载他去乡下
[25:25] and just,like,you know,open the door and say, 然后 就像 开门
[25:27] “You’re free now.” You know,like,”Run free.” 把他放生 就像放生宠物
[25:29] You know? 懂吗
[25:35] You’re completely fucking with me. 你逗我玩呢吧
[25:39] That’s horrible. You’re not gonna… 那太残忍了
[25:41] You look like you’ve… No. 你不能 不
[25:43] We would take it to,like,an institution or somewhere 我们会送孩子去相关机构的或其他什么地方
[25:45] that’s handled to,like,you know, 反正是专门的那种
[25:46] raise the kid or whatever. 专门照顾这种小孩的
[25:48] You know what? If you’re happy,God bless you,buddy. 如果你们非常幸福 那上帝会继续保佑的
[25:50] No,I’m not fucking happy. 没 我才没过得幸福
[25:52] No one who’s married is fucking happy. 所有结婚了的都他妈的不幸福
[25:54] Well,I’m sorry to hear that,buddy. 听到这个那我很遗憾啊
[25:56] Listen,I’m really,you know… 听着 我真的
[25:58] I’m really appreciative for this fucking job. 很感激能得到这工作
[26:00] I’m really enjoying it. 我很喜欢
[26:01] I’m really happy with what you’re doing. 我也很高兴你能做得不错
[26:03] Actually,I got you a little present. 其实吧 我给你带了件小礼物
[26:05] – You got me a present? – I got you something. – 给我的礼物?- 是啊
[26:07] Oh,fuck. You’re sweet. 你很贴心嘛
[26:08] Yeah. It’s in the back though. 不过在后面外头
[26:10] – What do you mean? – You gotta go out back. – 说什么呢?- 我们得从后门出去拿
[26:12] Like it’s wrapped up or something? 啊 还是包装好的吗?
[26:14] It’s wrapped up. Yeah. 那是啊 包得可好了
[26:16] – I don’t get it. – Neither do I. – 我不明白 – 我也是
[26:17] Let’s fucking go. Come on. 你在车里都能做的
[26:20] Your turn. 你 先来
[26:21] I’m not fucking doing this. 我才不要抽
[26:22] You’re out of your fucking mind. 你他妈的疯了吗
[26:23] – Smoke this shit,bro. – No. – 抽一口啊 – 不
[26:25] No one’s fucking here,bro. 这边没人啊
[26:27] Get the fuck… 进来
[26:29] Fucking smoke crack with me,bro. 跟我一起抽啊 老兄
[26:30] I’m not fucking doing it. 我才不呢
[26:31] Smoke crack. Smoke some fucking crack with me,bro. 一起抽吧 和我一起抽吧 老兄
[26:34] – One hit. One hit. That’s it. – Okay. – 就抽一口 就一口 – 好
[26:37] Fucking nut job. 真是疯了
[27:10] Let’s go run,huh? 我们去跑跑
[27:12] We gotta get out of here,buddy. 我们得走了
[27:14] We gotta get out of here. Let’s go fucking run. 赶紧的 我们得狂奔啊
[27:16] Let’s run like we’re fucking lions and tigers and bears! 像狮子和老虎一样狂奔
[27:20] Let’s run! Let’s fucking run! 狂奔去 狂奔
[27:23] Let’s fucking run! Go! 狂奔 跑
[27:24] Go,go,go,go! 跑 跑
[27:27] You’ve reached Frank’s Best Auto Body. 这里是弗兰克的车行
[27:29] We’re closed right now. 现在没有营业
[27:31] So please leave us a message. 请留言
[27:33] Hello. My name is Jordan Belfort. 你好 我叫乔丹·贝尔福特
[27:35] My partner and I are very interested in renting out your garage. 我和我的搭档 有兴趣租下你的车库
[27:38] Donnie and I were going out on our own. 丹尼和我离职打算单干
[27:41] And the first thing we needed was brokers. 首先就需要找些经理人
[27:43] Guys with sales experience. 有销售经验的人
[27:45] So I recruited some of my hometown boys. 所以我招来了老家的几个小伙伴
[27:47] Sea Otter,who sold meat 海獭 卖肉
[27:49] and weed. 和大麻的
[27:51] Chester,who sold tires 切斯特 卖轮胎
[27:53] and weed. 和大麻的
[27:54] And Robbie,who sold anything he could get his hands on. 还有罗比 手头有什么就卖什么
[27:57] Mostly weed. 主要还是大麻
[27:59] Can you bring me some ketchup? Okay? 你能给我一些番茄酱 好吗?
[28:01] This is Brad. 这位是布拉德
[28:02] And Brad’s the guy I really wanted. 我真正想招的就是他
[28:04] But he didn’t go along with us. 但他跟我们并不是一伙的
[28:05] He was already making so much money selling Quaaludes, 他已经靠卖安眠酮挣了很多钱
[28:08] he’d become the Quaalude King of Bayside. 已经是碧沙区的安眠酮大王了
[28:11] Getting any pussy with that thing or what? 你这样能泡到妞子吗?
[28:12] Yeah,man,of course. 是啊 当然
[28:13] Bring some of them chicks around here sometime,huh? 下次带几个来我这边
[28:15] Let ’em watch. 让他们看看
[28:16] Let ’em watch. Know what I mean? 让他们看看 懂我说的意思吗?
[28:19] Hey,Zip! You tell your sister I was asking about her. 嘿 小齐 跟你姐姐说一声 我问她好
[28:23] Why don’t you bring me a pair of her panties next time you come through. 下次过来的时候给我带两条她的内裤
[28:26] Yeah,man. She said she don’t want to talk to you anymore,man. 行啊 但她说了 不想理你
[28:29] Get the fuck out of here. 那赶紧滚
[28:31] Hey,Ma,we got chicken or what? 嘿 妈 我们今天是吃鸡吗?
[28:34] Ma! 妈
[28:36] You listening? It’s easier than you think. 在听么?这活儿比你们想象得简单
[28:38] Every person you’re on the phone with, 每个跟你通电话的人
[28:39] they want to get rich and they want to get rich quickly. 他们都想发财 快速发财
[28:42] They all want something for nothing. 全都想不劳而获
[28:43] There was this one time that I was selling pot to this Amish dude. 有一次 我朝一个阿米什人卖大麻(基督教的一个信徒分支)
[28:46] You know those guys who got like the beard 就那种留大胡子的
[28:47] with like no mustache or some bullshit? 但又没有上面的小胡子的
[28:50] Well,he says that he only wants to make furniture. 知道 他告诉我说他只想造家具为生
[28:54] I don’t understand. 我不懂了
[28:55] What’s that got to do with anything? 这两件事有关系吗?
[28:56] What the fuck are you talking about? 你他妈说什么呢
[28:58] I’m not putting words in your mouth or nothing, 我没想曲解你的意思
[29:00] but you just said that everybody wants to get rich. 但你刚才在说 人人都想发财
[29:03] Holy fuck,you did just say that. 我操 你确实是这么说的
[29:07] What the fuck are you talking about? 你们说什么?
[29:08] Yeah,like Buddhists. 是啊 比如佛教徒
[29:09] They don’t give a shit about money. 他们才不喜欢钱
[29:11] They’re wrapped in sheets. They’re not buying shit. 穿的都是床单 都不用买东西吧
[29:13] I’m not talking about Buddhists or Amish. 我不是在说 什么佛教徒 阿米什人
[29:14] I’m talking about normal people, 我是说普通人
[29:16] working-class,everyday people. 工薪阶层 普通人
[29:17] Everyone wants to get rich. Am I crazy? 这些人都想发财 我没说疯话吧?
[29:19] There’s no such thing as an Amish Buddhist. “阿米什佛教徒”肯定是不存在的
[29:21] – I’m pretty fucking sure. – There could be. – 这个我敢肯定 – 我没有
[29:23] Can we get some ketchup,please? 能再来点番茄酱吗?
[29:25] Do you guys not want to make money? 你们不想挣点钱吗?
[29:26] I want to make some money. 我想挣点钱
[29:28] I want to make some fucking money,okay. 我他妈的想挣钱 好吗?
[29:30] I can sell anything. 我什么都能卖
[29:31] Shit,I can sell ludes to a convent full of nuns, 我可以卖润滑油给修道院
[29:33] and get them so horny they’d be fucking each other. 好让修女们互相干
[29:35] That’s the attitude. You can sell anything? 这态度就对了 你什么都能卖?
[29:37] Sell me this fucking pen right here. 那把这支笔卖给我
[29:39] You can sell anything. Sell that. Go ahead. 什么都能卖 那试试这个
[29:40] Sell me the pen. 把笔卖给我
[29:42] Can I finish eating first? I haven’t eaten today. 我能先吃完吗?今天都没吃饭
[29:45] Brad,show them how it’s done. Boom. 布拉德 给他们看看怎么卖的
[29:47] Sell me that pen. Watch. Go on. 来 把笔卖给我 你们看着
[29:49] You want me to sell this fucking pen? 你要我把笔卖给你?
[29:50] That’s my boy right there. Can fucking sell anything. 这才是我的好伙伴 什么都能卖
[29:53] Why don’t you do me a favor. 帮我个忙吧
[29:54] Write your name down on that napkin for me. 在这餐巾纸上写一下你的名字?
[29:55] I don’t have a pen. 我没有笔
[29:57] Exactly. Supply and demand,my friend. 没错 有需就有供 朋友
[29:59] Holy shit. 见鬼
[30:00] See what I’m saying? He’s creating urgency. 看见没?他这是在制造需求
[30:01] Get them to want to buy the stock. 让你想要买这支股票
[30:03] Convince them it’s something they need,you know what I mean? 把它变成他们需要的东西 懂吗?
[30:04] And that’s the thing. 真相是
[30:06] All nuns are lesbians. 修女都是同性恋
[30:08] What the fuck are you talking about,Otter? 你他妈的在说什么呢
[30:09] Think about it. They can’t keep a dude 想想看啊 她们没法
[30:11] so they’re gonna start fucking chicks. 跟男的在一起
[30:12] Four fucking times,Kimmie! Four times. 都喊了四次了
[30:15] – He’s not with us. – Friggin’ Rambo. – 还不给我们拿 – 罗比·费伯格
[30:16] Now she runs. 她这才过来
[30:17] But look. I knew these guys weren’t like Harvard MBAs. 我知道这些人不是哈佛的工商管理硕士
[30:20] Robbie Feinberg,the pinhead, 罗比·费伯格这蠢货
[30:22] took five years to finish high school. 高中就念了5年
[30:24] Alden Kupferberg,the Sea Otter, 奥尔登·卡夫伯格 外号海獭
[30:26] didn’t even graduate. 甚至都没毕业
[30:28] Chester Ming,the depraved Chinaman, 切斯特·明 这个堕落的中国人
[30:30] thought jujitsu was in Israel. 以为柔道是以色列的
[30:32] Smartest of the bunch was Nicky Koskoff. 这群人里最聪明的是尼基·科斯科夫
[30:34] He actually went to law school. 他上过法学院
[30:36] I called him Rugrat because of his piece of shit hairpiece. 我叫他”光头” 因为他头上那顶假发
[30:40] Still,give them to me young,hungry and stupid 不过 他们现在这么年轻 饥渴又愚蠢
[30:43] and in no time,I’ll make them rich. 用不了一阵子我就会让他们发大财
[30:49] Oh,my God. 我的天哪
[30:50] Jordan,that… 乔丹 那个
[30:52] You like it,baby? 喜欢吗 宝贝?
[30:53] Oh,my God,it’s beautiful. 哦 天呀 太美了
[30:55] They’re not the biggest stones in the world, 这些宝石不是世界上最大的
[30:57] but I promise they’re really high quality. 但我保证它们成色很好
[30:59] It’s beautiful. 太美了
[31:01] They’re so beautiful. 太美了
[31:03] Oh,boy. 噢 天哪
[31:05] What? 怎么了?
[31:06] I know that look. What is it? Go ahead. 这脸色很眼熟啊 怎么了?说吧
[31:08] I don’t know,it’s… You know… 我不知道
[31:10] These stocks… These companies… 这些股票和公司
[31:13] They’re like crappy companies. 它们都很烂吧?
[31:15] – Well,yeah. – Okay. – 是啊 没错 – 好吧
[31:16] Yeah,they’re terrible. 烂到不行
[31:19] Don’t worry about it. I told you, 别担心 听我说
[31:20] what I’m doing is completely legal. 我们做的是完全合法的
[31:21] Yeah,I know. 嗯 我知道
[31:22] But they’re not gonna make anyone money though,right? 但他们是没法挣到钱的对吧?
[31:25] Well,sometimes they do,sometimes they don’t. 有时候能 有时候不能
[31:28] You know how it goes. 事情都是这样
[31:29] Wouldn’t you feel better if you sold that stuff to rich people 可是对你来说 如果你把这些卖给有钱人
[31:32] who can,like,afford to lose all that money? 他们就算亏了也不心疼 这样你不会更好过点吗
[31:36] Of course. 当然了
[31:38] But rich people don’t buy Penny stocks. 但有钱人是不会买细价股的
[31:41] They just don’t. 他们肯定不会买
[31:42] Why not? 为什么不会?
[31:46] Because they’re too smart, 因为他们太聪明了
[31:48] that’s why not. 这就是不会买原因
[31:49] I mean,what person with a college education 我是说 一个有大学学历的人
[31:52] would trust this bunch of jerk-offs? 怎么可能相信这帮草包?
[31:53] Hang up the phone. Tell him you’ll call him back. 把电话挂了 告诉他你稍后回打他电话
[31:55] I got 5 fucking grand on the phone right now! 电话上有人要下五千的单子
[31:56] Hey! 嘿
[31:57] But what if they didn’t sound like a bunch of jerk-offs? 但如果他们听上去不像是草包呢?
[32:00] What if I could teach them how to sell to people with money? 如果我能教他们怎样把股票卖给有钱人呢?
[32:04] Real money. 真正的有钱
[32:06] So I decided to reinvent the company. 所以我决定把公司回炉重造
[32:08] Gentlemen,welcome 先生们 欢迎
[32:11] to Stratton Oakmont. 来到斯特拉顿·奥克蒙
[32:13] You schnooks will now be targeting 你们现在要把目标定为最有钱的人
[32:15] the wealthiest 1% of Americans. 那百分之一的美国人
[32:18] We’re talking about whales here. 我这说的可是大鲸鱼啊
[32:20] Moby fucking Dicks. 莫比·迪克那种的
[32:22] And with this script,which is now your new harpoon, 然后 有了这个剧本 也就是你们的”鱼叉”
[32:26] I’m gonna teach each and every one of you 我会把你们每个人都教成
[32:29] to be Captain fucking Ahab. 亚哈船长
[32:32] Get it? Huh? 懂了吗?
[32:33] Captain who? 什么船长?
[32:34] Captain Ahab. From the fucking… 亚哈船长啊 就是
[32:38] The book,motherfucker. From the book. 你这草包 书没看过啊
[32:40] Turn your fucking brain on. 用点脑子啊
[32:42] – Fuck you. – Jesus fuck,Robbie. – 去死 – 说什么呢 罗比
[32:43] Listen to me. We’re a new company with a new name. 听我说 我们现在有新名字了 是新公司
[32:46] A company that our clients can believe in. 一个我们的客户能信得过的公司
[32:50] A company that our clients can trust. 值得客户信赖的公司
[32:53] A firm whose roots are so deeply embedded into Wall Street 一个深深扎根于 华尔街的公司
[32:57] that our very founders sailed over on the Mayflower 公司的创立者们 乘着五月花号而来
[33:01] and chiseled the name Stratton Oakmont 刻下了斯特拉顿·奥克蒙这个名字
[33:03] right into Plymouth fucking Rock! 刻在岩石上
[33:05] You got it? 懂吗?
[33:07] What we’re gonna do is this. 我们要做的是这样
[33:09] First we pitch ’em Disney,AT&T,IBM, 首先我们要用迪士尼 AT&T IBM等
[33:12] blue chip stocks exclusively. 蓝筹股吸引他们
[33:14] Companies these people know. 这些人求之不得的股票
[33:16] Once we’ve suckered them in,we unload the dog shit. 一旦他们上钩了 就可以把狗屎端出来了
[33:20] The pink sheets,the Penny stocks, 粉红小纸条 细价股
[33:22] where we make the money. 真正赚钱的家伙
[33:24] – 50% commission,baby. – Ooh. – 百分之五十的佣金啊 – 哦
[33:26] Now the key to making money in a situation like this 现在这情况下 想挣钱的关键在于
[33:29] is to position yourself now before the settlement. 就是在消息定下来之前就出手
[33:33] Because by the time you read about it in The Wall Street Journal, 因为 等你在《华尔街日报》里看到的时候
[33:35] it’s already too late. 那就已经太晚了
[33:38] Then you wait. 然后你就等
[33:40] You wait. 等
[33:41] And whoever speaks first loses. 谁先开口说话 谁就输了
[33:45] Sorry,uh… 对不起
[33:47] I appreciate the call. 谢谢你打来
[33:48] I really have to give this some thought 我真的要再考虑考虑
[33:51] and talk to my wife about it. 还要告诉我老婆一声
[33:53] Can I call you back? 我能再打给你吗?
[33:54] They don’t know,right? They gotta think about it, 他们不知道了 对吧?他们要考虑考虑
[33:55] they gotta talk to their fucking wives,or the fucking Tooth Fairy. 要跟老婆说 或者找牙仙说
[33:58] Point is,it doesn’t matter what the fuck they say. 重点就是 他们说什么不重要
[34:00] The only real objection that they have is that they don’t trust you guys. 他们唯一拒绝的理由就是不相信你们
[34:03] And why should they trust you? I mean,look at you. 他们干嘛要相信你们呢?看看你们
[34:05] You’re a bunch of fucking sleazy salesmen,right? 你们是一群低贱的售货员啊
[34:08] So,what do you say? 你要告诉我的是
[34:10] You mean to tell me that if I put you in at Union Carbide at 7 如果我让你7块买入联合碳化物公司
[34:13] and took you out at 32… 32块卖出
[34:14] Texas Instruments at 11 and took you out at 47… 11块买入德州仪器 47块卖出
[34:17] U.S. Steel at 16,took you out at 41… 16块买入 41块抛出
[34:20] You wouldn’t be saying to me right now,”Chester”, 你不会说 切斯特
[34:21] “pick me up a few thousand shares of Disney” “给我买几千股迪士尼”
[34:23] “on the spot,right now. Come on.” 就现在 就现在
[34:25] Honestly,Kevin? Honestly? Seriously? 老实说吧 凯文 真的?
[34:27] I don’t know you. 我不认识你啊
[34:28] You cold-called me. You’re a total stranger. 你主动打来的 还是陌生人吧
[34:31] I am in complete agreement with you. 这一点我完全同意
[34:32] You don’t know me,I don’t know you. 你不熟悉我 我也不熟悉你
[34:34] Let me introduce myself to you. 请允许我自我介绍一下
[34:35] My name is Alden Kupferberg. 我叫奥尔登·卡夫伯格
[34:36] – Robbie Feinberg. – Chester Ming. – 罗比·费伯格 – 我叫切斯特·明
[34:38] I’m Senior Vice President at Stratton Oakmont… 我是斯特拉顿的高级副总
[34:40] and I plan on being one of the… 而且我正打算成为
[34:41] top brokers in my firm next year. 我们公司明年的最佳经理人
[34:43] And I’m not gonna get there by being wrong,Stanley. 所以要是卖错了的话 这想法就泡汤了吧 斯坦
[34:46] I do wanna say that you sound like a… 我确实想说
[34:48] You sound like a pretty sincere guy. 你听上去很真诚
[34:49] It’s not gonna make you rich 我们不会让你暴富
[34:51] and it’s not gonna make you poor. 也不会让你亏钱
[34:52] But what this trade will do is serve as… 但我们斯特拉顿会做到的是
[34:54] a benchmark for future business,Kevin. 成为未来商业的标杆企业 凯文
[34:57] You feel comfortable with me now,Scotty? 现在跟我说话轻松多了吧 斯科特?
[34:59] And then you’ll know for sure 到时候你就可以肯定
[35:00] that you finally found a broker on Wall Street 自己终于在华尔街找到了
[35:02] that you can trust, 值得信任的经理人
[35:04] and who can consistently make you money. 能持续不断地让你有钱挣
[35:07] Sound fair enough? 听上去还行吧?
[35:11] You know what… Yeah. 你知道 对
[35:14] I gotta say,I’m pretty impressed. 是啊 我必须承认 自己很动心
[35:17] What are you thinking? 那么 你怎么想?
[35:19] Kevin. 凯文?
[35:20] You give me one shot here 你给我一次试水机会
[35:22] on a blue chip stock like Kodak, 买一支蓝筹股 比如柯达
[35:25] and believe me,Kevin, 然后 相信我吧 凯文
[35:27] the only problem you’re gonna have 你唯一可能有的问题
[35:30] is that you didn’t buy more. 就是后悔自己当初没有多买
[35:32] Sound fair enough? 听上去如何?
[35:35] Shit. My… 该死
[35:40] My wife might divorce me,but… 我老婆估计是要跟我离婚了 不过
[35:42] Yeah,let’s do it. 好吧 买吧
[35:45] Excellent choice,Kevin. 明智的选择啊 凯文
[35:46] How much do you want to go for this time? 这次要买多少?
[35:48] Let’s do 5… $5,000. 我们 买五千块钱的吧
[35:50] Can we try 8,000,Kevin? 干嘛不直接买八千呢?
[35:52] All right. Let’s do 10. 行吧 买一万
[35:53] – Ten. – You want to do that? – 一万?- 你觉得怎样?
[35:54] Excellent choice! 明智之举
[35:55] Kevin,let me lock in that trade right now 凯文 现在我先帮你确认交易
[35:57] and get back to you in a few minutes 一会儿再跟你联系
[35:58] with an exact confirmation,Kevin. 发给你具体的确认函
[36:00] And welcome to Stratton Oakmont. 凯文 欢迎来到 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙
[36:02] Thanks,man. I’m gonna have a beer. 谢了 我得喝点啤酒了看来
[36:05] This is fun. 这真挺有意思
[36:06] Take it easy,Kev. 回聊了 凯文
[36:07] Hey,thanks,Jordan. Thanks a… 谢了 乔丹 多谢
[36:10] Fuck that motherfucker! 搞定
[36:12] That’s what I’m talking about! 这就是我要说的
[36:17] What a fucking idiot. 这蠢货啊
[36:19] The one thing I know about in this world is airlines. 我本人 最熟悉的就是航空公司了
[36:22] And Cuchon Airlines is the future of airlines. 库申航空就是航空行业的未来
[36:26] Get in now or… 现在买入
[36:27] – I’m Nicky Koskoff… – Chester Ming… – 我叫尼基·科斯科夫 – 我是切斯特·明
[36:29] And I’m a Senior Vice President with Stratton Oakmont. 我是斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的高级副总
[36:32] Judy,I am so,so,so sorry for your loss. 我真的为您的遭遇感到遗憾
[36:36] When did he pass? 他是什么时候去世的?
[36:37] Just say I’m wrong,right. 就算我说错了
[36:38] And the stock goes down a couple points… 股票跌了
[36:39] and it makes you,in the words of my grandfather, 我以我爷爷的名义起誓
[36:41] God rest his soul,”A shit ton of money.” 上帝保佑他的灵魂在钞票里游泳
[36:44] It’s like getting in on fucking sunlight 这就好比没有太阳之前
[36:45] before there was fucking sunlight. You understand? 就看到了阳光 懂吗?
[36:47] Can we do 8,000 shares? 我们能买进8000股?
[36:48] Okay,25,000. 好吧 2.5万股
[36:52] That’s a very intelligent decision. 这真是非常明智的决定
[36:53] I’m gonna transfer you to my sales associate. 我会把线路转交给我们的销售助理
[36:56] Rhonda! 荣达
[36:57] – Rhonda! – …put you through to Andrea. – 荣达?- 把你转接到安德列
[36:59] Has anybody fucking seen Rhonda? 有人见到荣达吗?
[37:07] Everybody have a good week? 大家这一礼拜都过得还好吧?
[37:08] Yeah! 太棒了
[37:11] The end of the month. 月底了
[37:12] $28.7 million in gross commissions, 佣金收入达到了2870万美元
[37:16] all from pink sheet stock,boys! 全是来自粉红单子的股票
[37:20] And to celebrate with our weekly act of debauchery, 然后以我们每周一次的疯狂行为来庆祝
[37:23] I have offered our lovely sales assistant, 我给我们可爱的销售助理
[37:25] Danielle Harrison,here, 丹妮尔拉·哈里森
[37:27] $10,000 to shave her fucking head! 开出了一万块整 条件是剃个光头
[37:34] Yeah,you want this? 想来吗?
[37:36] You want this? 想来吗?
[37:37] Let’s scalp her! Scalp her! 见头皮 见头皮
[37:39] Let the scalping begin! 剃头现在开始
[37:45] Scalp! Scalp! Scalp! 见头皮 见头皮
[37:49] FYI,boys,Danielle has promised 顺便一说 丹妮尔拉答应
[37:51] to use this $10,000 for breast implants! 会用这一万块钱来隆胸
[37:54] She’s already got C cups, 她已经是C罩杯了
[37:55] but now she wants fucking double D’s! 但她还要两个D
[37:58] Is this a great fucking company or what? 这公司是不是太棒了
[38:03] Is this the greatest company in the world? 这简直是全世界最棒的公司
[38:09] Donnie! 多米尼克
[38:10] Blow the roof off this motherfucker! 咱们把屋顶掀了吧
[38:42] – Champagne? – Whoo! – 香槟?-喔
[38:48] Send in the stripees! 辣妹上场
[39:24] Mine! 我的
[39:41] Word about us spread throughout Wall Street. 我们的事传遍了华尔街
[39:44] Even the places I didn’t want it to. 甚至传到了我不太乐意的地方
[39:56] It wasn’t long before Forbes magazine, 没过多久 《福布斯》杂志
[39:58] the flagship of Wall Street,called to do a profile on me. 这家华尔街的旗舰媒体 过来给我做个人物专题
[40:01] Let me ask you,how do you see the future for Stratton Oakmont? 还有个问题 你觉得斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的未来会是如何
[40:05] One word? 一个词
[40:07] Diversification. 多样化
[40:10] Sounds good. Thank you so much. I have more than enough. 这词不错 非常感谢 我已经采访到了足够的信息了
[40:12] – I appreciate your time. – Fantastic. – 非常感谢你抽出的宝贵时间 – 那太好了
[40:13] Can we get a quick picture? 我们能快速合个影吗
[40:15] A total fucking hatchet job. 这写的什么狗屁
[40:19] This conniving little twat! Look at this! 这贱人太放纵了吧 看看这个
[40:21] “The Wolf of Wall Street” they call me. Look. 《华尔街之狼》?他们写 看啊
[40:24] Your hair looks good. 你发型看上去不错啊
[40:25] – Well,my hair looks good. – Yeah. – 哦 发型不错 – 对
[40:26] “Jordan Belfort,” 乔丹·贝尔福特
[40:28] “sounding like a kind of twisted Robin Hood” 名字念起来像变了音的罗宾汉
[40:30] “who takes from the rich and gives to himself” 从富人攫取财富 归为己有
[40:33] “and his Merry little band of brokers.” 以及他手下的一帮经理人
[40:35] – Read that. Read it. – Listen. – 你看啊 – 听着
[40:37] There is no such thing as bad publicity,sweetheart. 负面宣传 是不存在的 亲爱的
[40:40] Read the article,babe. 你自己看文章
[40:42] Jordan,you look great! You’re in a huge magazine. 乔丹 你看上去很棒 你这上的可是大杂志
[40:45] Big fucking deal I look great. 我看上去什么样才不是重点
[40:47] Mr. Belfort! Can you look at my resume,please? 贝尔福特先生 请你看一下我的简历
[40:49] Excuse me,excuse me,Sir! 打扰一下 先生
[40:53] Calm the fuck down! 给我冷静
[40:55] What the hell’s all this? 这都是些什么人?
[40:57] It’s the Forbes article. They all want to work for you now. 因为那篇《福布斯》的文章 这帮人都想来这里找工作了
[41:00] Hey! What did I say? 嘿 我刚才说什么了?
[41:01] I’m just trying to be nice. 我是想好一点
[41:02] Hey,you want a job,you talk to me! 来找工作的吗?跟我谈
[41:05] – Mr. Belfort! – Give me one minute. – 贝尔福特先生 – 给我一分钟时间
[41:06] Forbes made me a superstar. 《福布斯》让我成为了大明星
[41:10] Every day,dozens of money-crazed kids beat a path to my door. 每天都有几十个掉进钱眼的年轻人 在我门口争得头破血流
[41:16] If we hired ’em,they dropped straight out of college overnight 如果我雇了他们 他们第二天就会从大学退学
[41:19] and spent whatever allowance they had 把自己的补助金全部花在
[41:21] on a new suit from our Stratton tailor. 我们斯特拉顿自己的裁缝上买套新西装
[41:23] Are you fucking serious right now? 你们是认真的吗
[41:25] I mean,we were literally putting clothes on these kids’ backs. 我们是在给这些年轻人穿衣服啊
[41:29] And here comes this jerk-off sniffing around. 然后这个混蛋出现了 四处打探
[41:32] But,you know,every time someone rises up in this world, 每次这个世界上有人取得了成功
[41:35] there’s always gonna be some asshole trying to drag him down. 总会有混账跳出来拉他下水
[41:40] Within months,we doubled in size, 几个月之内 我们规模扩大了一倍
[41:42] moved to even bigger offices. 搬入了更大的办公室
[41:52] It was a madhouse. 那简直是疯人院
[41:53] A greed-fest, 贪婪盛会
[41:55] with equal parts cocaine,testosterone,and body fluids. 充斥着可卡因 睾酮和体液
[42:01] It got so bad,I had to declare the office a fuck-free zone 情况之糟 我不得不在办公室划出一个”性爱禁区”
[42:05] between the hours of 9:00 and 7:00. 在早9点到晚7点之间
[42:07] But I’m telling you,even that didn’t help. 但相信我 这都没用
[42:09] Actually,the madness started on our very first day, 其实这疯狂从第一天就开始了
[42:13] when one of our brokers,Ben Jenner, 其中一个经理人 本·杰纳
[42:14] christened the elevator by getting a blowjob from a sales assistant. 他在电梯里让销售助理帮他吹箫 名声大振
[42:18] Her name was Pam,and to her credit, 那个女的叫帕姆 说到她
[42:20] she did have this amazing technique, 她的确技术过人
[42:22] with this wild twist and jerk motion. 动作狂野 高潮奔放
[42:25] About a month later, 大概一个月之后
[42:27] Donnie and I decided to double-team her 丹尼和我决定和她3P
[42:29] on a Saturday afternoon 那是个礼拜六下午
[42:30] while our wives were out shopping for Christmas dresses. 我们俩的老婆正出门做圣诞购物
[42:33] Eventually,Ben married her, 最终 本和她结婚了
[42:34] which was pretty amazing considering she blew 考虑到她几乎吹遍了整个公司
[42:37] every single guy in the office. 这事儿还是很惊奇的吧
[42:39] Then he got depressed and killed himself three years later. 然后本就患了抑郁症 三年后自杀了
[42:43] Anyway,I hired my dad,Max,to maintain order as the Enforcer. 总之吧 我雇了自己的老爸麦克斯 来管账 作为切实的实施人
[42:47] Stratton’s very own Gestapo. 斯特拉顿的盖世太保
[42:51] We called him Mad Max because of his hair-trigger temper, 我们都叫他”疯狂的麦克斯” 因为他的火爆脾气一触即发
[42:54] which could be set off by something 有时候只是电话铃响这么无辜的事
[42:55] as innocuous as a ringing telephone. 他都会怒发冲冠
[42:59] Who the fuck has the goddamn gall 谁他妈的
[43:02] to call this house on a Tuesday night? 礼拜二晚上打电话来啊
[43:04] God damn it! 该死啊
[43:07] You’re gonna miss it! 你会错过的
[43:08] Ooh,please,tell me something I don’t know. 噢 拜托如果错过了要告诉我啊
[43:10] I wait all week for the fucking Equalizer 我等《私家侦探》等了他妈的一个礼拜了
[43:12] and they have to fucking… Hello. 然后现在 喂?
[43:15] But as soon as he picked up the phone… 但是 只要他一接起电话
[43:17] Gene. How are you,Gene? 吉恩 你好吗?吉恩
[43:18] He’d affect this weird British accent. 他就会操着这么一口诡异的英腔
[43:20] Right-o,Gene,that’d be great. 没错 吉恩 那太好了
[43:22] Cheerio. 再见
[43:24] It was absolutely bizarre. 这蠢货
[43:25] The fucking halfwit! 太奇怪了
[43:26] – He’d hang up… – You missed it! – 他只要一挂电话 – 你错过了
[43:27] And then he’s Mad Max all over again. 然后他又变回疯狂的麦克斯了
[43:30] Damn it! 见鬼
[43:31] All right,tell me what happened. What happened? 好吧 快告诉我发生了什么
[43:33] Well,he discovered it was the mother’s sister. 他发现 是他母亲的妹妹
[43:35] Who’s he? Who? Tell me who… 他是谁?谁?告诉我
[43:37] The main guy. You know who the main… 男主角啊 你知道的
[43:39] The main guy… 男主角啊
[43:40] it was his mother’s sister. She showed up dead. 是他母亲的妹妹 被发现死掉了
[43:44] Of course,Mad Max didn’t have to know 当然了 疯狂的麦克斯是不必知道
[43:45] everything we were doing at Stratton. 斯特拉顿具体都发生了些什么的
[43:47] And then there’s a big target and we… 然后会有个巨大的靶子
[43:49] They get launched at the target. They stick. 架起来 贴好标签
[43:51] There’s a bull’s-eye and the bull’s-eye’s a dollar sign. 中间有个靶心 靶心上是个钱的标志
[43:53] Whoever gets closer to the dollar sign… 丢得离靶心最近的人
[43:55] gets the most points. 拿走最高奖
[43:56] I’m gonna throw the shit out of this little fucking thing. 我肯定会使劲仍
[43:58] So if it gets hurt,what happens? 那如果他受伤怎么办?
[44:00] ‘Cause we’re gonna get fucking nuts. 那我们要疯了
[44:01] I don’t think he’s gonna get hurt. They’re like… 我不觉得他会受伤啊
[44:03] They got like superhuman strength. 他们本来就有超过常人的力道吧
[44:04] I think he’s gonna be fine. 我觉得会没事
[44:06] You can’t look him right in the eyes. 你不能直视他的眼睛
[44:08] You can’t look him in the eye? 你不能直视他的眼睛?
[44:09] That’s a fact. I saw it on PBS. 说的没错 PBS播过这节目
[44:11] They get confused and their wires get crossed. 那样他们会很困惑 脑子不好使
[44:13] You gotta look at their Chin. 你只能看着下巴
[44:14] Like it looks like I’m looking at you 就好像 我是在看你
[44:15] but I’m looking at your Chin. 但我其实看的是你的下巴
[44:17] I feel like you’re addressing me right now,but you’re not,are you? 感觉你在跟我说话其实不是
[44:19] They’re like the Mona Lisa. They find eye contact, 就像蒙娜丽莎 他们都在寻找眼睛的直视
[44:21] like,wherever you are standing in the room. 不管你站在房间的哪里
[44:22] And they lock in. 然后就锁定住
[44:24] No,but there is a limit to what we can do with them? 但我们能对他做的事情也是有规定的吧
[44:26] We’re allowed to throw shit at ’em. 我们可以朝他扔大便
[44:28] We’re allowed to throw food? Bananas. 还可以扔 食物 香蕉
[44:29] Any food. Correct. 任何食物 对
[44:31] But,for example,what I wouldn’t do is 但我不会做的事情也有 比如
[44:32] maybe like tell him to pull his cock out 让他把鸡巴掏出来
[44:34] and like get some of the girls to,you know, 让几个女的
[44:35] fondle him and shit like that. 抚摸他什么的
[44:37] That would be… That’s unacceptable? 那会是 不可接受的?
[44:38] Let’s keep that in our back pocket. 这个我们可以留做备用
[44:39] This guy is more about throwing at the dartboard. 这家伙应该主要还是用来扔靶子的
[44:41] Correct. Yes,yes,yes. 对 对 没错
[44:42] The thing is,this is their gift,okay. 关键是 他们有这天赋
[44:43] They’re built to be thrown like a lawn dart. 他们天生就是用来被扔的 就像飞镖
[44:45] They’re top heavy like a lawn dart. 头比较重 比如草坪飞镖
[44:47] So they’re built for accuracy. 造成那样才扔得准
[44:48] Oh,my God. Can we bowl with this guy? 哦 上帝呀 我们可以把他当球扔吗
[44:50] That’s his fucking brother,Rob. 罗比 那是他哥
[44:51] His brother’s the bowling ball. 他哥才是那个保龄球
[44:52] The brother,you put a skateboard on him, 他哥哥你把他绑在个滑板上面
[44:54] you strap him to a skateboard, 你带他去滑板
[44:56] you toss him down an alley at some pins. 然后让他在走廊里面滑
[44:57] – No shit. That’s interesting. – Swear to fucking God. – 不会吧 蛮好玩啊 – 向上帝发誓
[44:59] – Can we get that guy? – Yeah,we’ll get that guy,too. – 这人能找来吗?- 我们会找来的
[45:01] But it says here this guy will show his cock. Yeah. 但这里写了 这人喜欢露阴
[45:03] – Instead of growing up. Yeah. – He will? – 就是不起立 对 – 他会?
[45:04] They are very ornery by the way, 顺便一说 他们都很喜欢刁难
[45:06] so you gotta be very careful with these little guys. 所以你们玩的时候要小心点好吗?
[45:07] Safety first. 安全第一
[45:08] Safety is first,all right? 安全第一 好吗?
[45:10] I want somebody with a fucking tranquilizer gun 镇定剂注射器要准备好
[45:11] ready to knock this fucker out. 以准备随时射晕他们
[45:13] – Do we want to get like a… – Mace. Taser guns. – 我们是不是要带点像 – 迷药 电击枪?
[45:15] A pellet gun maybe? 或者气枪?
[45:17] No,a pellet gun is gonna hurt him. 气枪会伤人的
[45:18] I just want him out. Knocked out cold. 我只是想赶人走而已
[45:19] But I say we stick with the loophole. Right? Okay? 我觉得我们就玩靶子就行了
[45:22] If we don’t consider him a human, 我们不要把他们当人看
[45:24] we just consider it an act,I think we’re in the clear. 当成个表演这样就清楚了
[45:26] Like The Flying Wallendas. 就像飞天瓦伦达的空中飞人表演
[45:27] You know,a lot of those guys died but they never sued anybody. 你们也知道 经常有人死 但也没人告过他们啊
[45:29] The important thing you guys gotta keep in mind 重要的是 必须记住这一点
[45:31] is that these things gossip. 就是这种事会传出去
[45:33] They get together and they gossip. 这帮人喜欢聚在一起嚼舌根
[45:35] – That’s a good point. – And the last thing – 这说得有道理啊 – 我们最不想见到的就是
[45:36] that we need is them getting together and saying, 就是他们聚在一起 说
[45:38] “Oh,they made fun of us.” “哦 他们拿我们开玩笑”
[45:40] Like,it’s gonna make Stratton look bad. 那会让斯特拉顿名声受损
[45:42] That’s why I love you. You think of shit like that. 要不我怎么这么爱你呢 这种破事就你想得到
[45:44] When they come in,we treat it just like one of us. Okay? 当他们来时 我们待他们就像待自己人一样吧
[45:47] One of us. Gooble gobble,one of us. 自己人 自己人
[45:50] We accept them,one of us! 我们待他们自己人 自己人
[45:52] Gooble gobble,one of us. 自己人 自己人
[45:54] We accept them,one of us. 我们待他们自己人 自己人
[45:55] Gooble gobble,one of us! 自己人 自己人
[45:56] Jordan! Your dad’s coming. 乔丹 你爸来了
[45:58] Something about the American Express bill. 关于美国运通的账单的
[45:59] Can you get him out of here? 能让他走吗?
[46:01] Yeah. Lick my twat. 行啊 你帮我舔啊
[46:02] No,I’m serious! 我说真的啊
[46:04] Fuck. Guys,act like we’re working. 好了兄弟们 假装我们在讨论公事
[46:06] You got any fucking stock forms? 你们有股票表格吗
[46:07] He’s coming,he’s coming. 好了 他来了 他来了
[46:09] Make some shit up. 快编点什么说着
[46:10] I think if we short Pfizer… 我觉得咱们的屏幕还不够
[46:12] $430,000 in one month,Jordy,huh? 43万 一个月花43万?乔丹?
[46:17] Four hundred and fucking 30,000 fucking dollars in one fucking month! 他妈的43万美元啊 才一个月
[46:22] Good morning. They’re business expenses. Relax. 都是商务开销 放轻松点
[46:25] – Business expenses? – Yes. – 商务开销 – 对
[46:26] – Jordy,look what you got here. – What? – 乔丹 看看这里 – 什么
[46:28] Look at this. $26,000 for one fucking dinner! 看看这 一顿晚饭吃了两万六
[46:32] Okay. No,no. This could be explained. 好吧 不是这样 这个我可以解释
[46:34] Dad,we had clients. The Pfizer clients. 我们是来了客户 辉瑞制药那边来的
[46:36] Right. The porterhouse from Argentina. 没错 在阿根廷那个大露台别墅
[46:38] Expensive champagne and… We had to buy champagne. 很贵的香槟酒 红酒 香槟我们得买吧
[46:40] And you ordered all the fucking sides. 小菜是你们买的吧
[46:42] – Tell him about the sides. – I ordered sides,so… – 跟他说说小菜啊 – 小菜是我买的
[46:44] Sides? $26,000 worth of sides? 小菜?两万六都是小菜?
[46:48] What are these sides? They cure cancer? 什么小菜啊?能治癌症的吗?
[46:50] The sides did cure cancer. That’s the problem. 那小菜确实能治癌症啊 这就是问题所在
[46:52] That’s why they were expensive. 摆在那儿呢 要不怎么那么贵
[46:53] – Shut the fuck up. – I’m serious. – 给我闭嘴 – 我说真的
[46:55] – Stop. – And EJ Entertainment? – 闭嘴 – 然后还有EJ娱乐公司
[46:57] What the fuck is EJ Entertainment? EJ娱乐他妈的是什么玩意?
[47:00] Well,that’s,uh… 那个
[47:02] Yeah,Jordy,what’s EJ Entertainment? 说啊 EJ娱乐是什么?
[47:03] How do I describe this? 我该怎么说?
[47:04] Jord,what is that? 是什么啊 乔丹?
[47:05] – It’s a fucking prostitution ring,Jordy! – I know. – 那他妈的是个妓院啊 – 我知道
[47:08] – That’s what it is! – That is what it is. – 没错吧 – 的确
[47:10] Isn’t that the perfect description for it? 这词是不是再恰当不过了
[47:12] That is what it is. But none of these were charged to me. 没错 但是 这里的钱都不是我花的
[47:14] This is all of them. 都是他们花的
[47:16] – Oh,that was all us? – It wasn’t me though. – 哦 都是我们啊?- 反正不是我
[47:18] Fucking explain this shit to him! 赶紧解释啊
[47:20] These are all of your fucking charges right here! 这可都是你们的账单
[47:22] The IRS,they allow for T&A. It’s fine. 国税局允许T&A的 没关系(差旅娱乐支出 这里讲错了)
[47:25] T&E! 是T&E
[47:26] T&E! 是T&E
[47:27] Yeah. I said T&E. 我是说T&E啊
[47:29] – No,no. You said T&A. – No,I didn’t. – 你说的是T&A – 我没有
[47:30] Yeah,you did. 你就是那么说的
[47:31] – When did I say that? – You said T&A. It’s T&E. – 什么时候说过的?- 你说的T&A 是T&E好吗?
[47:33] I know you’re upset about the dinner, 我知道你因为那顿晚饭很不爽 可以理解
[47:35] and that makes sense because we did spend too much money. But I said T&E. 因为我们花了太多了 但我真的说的是T&E
[47:39] Don’t tell me what you said. I heard what you said. 别跟我说这个 你说了什么我听见了
[47:41] – Dad. He said T&A. – He did? – 爸 他说的的确是T&A – 就是说的T&A
[47:42] Absolutely,no question. 绝对的 没错
[47:44] I’m trying to… 乔丹 我是想
[47:45] I’m getting this close! 我就差那么点
[47:46] – Dad,relax. – I’m getting this close. – 老爸 放松 – 我还差这么点就要爆发了
[47:47] That’s what I’m saying. I want you to open up more,Max. 我就是这么说的啊 你得把情绪释放出来 麦克斯
[47:50] He’s gonna fucking kill you. 他会杀了你的
[47:51] Why do you hold it in? Why do you… 你干嘛憋着?
[47:53] Max,why do you hold it in? 麦克斯 你为什么要忍着呢
[47:54] That’s it. Get the fuck out of here! 够了 给我滚出去
[47:56] – No,no,no! – Asshole,get out of here. – 不 不 不 – 混蛋 滚出去
[47:59] What kind of hooker takes credit cards? 什么样的妓女啊 还收信用卡?
[48:01] A rich one. 有钱的
[48:02] At Stratton,there were three kinds of hookers. 在斯特拉顿 妓女分三种
[48:04] The Blue Chips,top of the line,model material. 最好的 蓝筹股级别 模特材质
[48:07] They cost between $300 and $500 她们收费300到500块之间
[48:08] and you had to wear a condom 并且你必须戴套
[48:10] unless you gave them a hefty tip, 除非你给丰厚的小费
[48:11] which,of course,I always did. 我当然是每次都给
[48:13] Then came the NASDAQs,who were pretty,not great. 然后是纳斯达克股 漂亮 但不够特别好
[48:17] They cost between 200 and 300 bucks. 收费在两百到三百之间
[48:19] Finally,there were the Pink Sheets. Skanks. 最后是粉红条子 糟烂货
[48:22] They cost about 100 or less. If you didn’t wear a condom, 收费在100块以下 而且如果你没戴套
[48:25] you’d have to get a penicillin shot 第二天就必须得打青霉素了
[48:26] the next day and pray your dick didn’t fall off. 并且赶紧祈祷自己的鸡巴不要断
[48:29] Not that we didn’t fuck them,too. 不过这不代表我们就不上她们了
[48:31] Believe me,we did. 相信我 都上过的
[48:33] Ow! It’s that slipped disc thing again. 又是椎间盘突出的疼了
[48:36] I know what it is. You know,too much… 我知道原因所在
[48:38] with EJ Entertainment. 太多的EJ娱乐公司活动了
[48:41] How are things at home? 家里日子过得如何?
[48:42] Well,not the best. 不太好啊
[48:44] She just doesn’t… You know what I’m saying? 不太 你知道我的意思
[48:47] It’s like the smell… 就像那个味道
[48:48] There’s a smell,there’s an attraction thing. 那个味道 那个吸引力
[48:50] After a while it kind of fades away a little bit. 过了一阵之后 有点淡薄了
[48:52] Yeah,well. It’s supposed to fade away. 当然了 本来就会变淡的
[48:54] – Supposed to? – That’s marriage. You know… – 本来?- 婚姻嘛
[48:56] Your mother and I,we’ve been married a long,long time. 你妈和我 我们结婚很长时间了
[48:59] What do you think? We’re,we’re… 你觉得呢?我们
[49:00] We’re jumping into bed every two minutes? 会每两分钟上次床?
[49:02] – It doesn’t work that way. – I love her to death. – 事情不会那样的 – 我真的很爱她
[49:04] I want to stay married,Dad,but… 我想要维持婚姻 爸 但是
[49:06] It’s crazy out there. 外面的世界太疯狂
[49:07] Some of these girls… You should see them. 有些姑娘啊 你真该看看的
[49:09] Oh,my God! 我的天哦
[49:11] They’re fucking… 这些姑娘
[49:12] The things they’re doing now,Pops. 她们干的事啊 老爸
[49:14] I mean… I mean,it’s on a whole other level. 完全到了新的层次了
[49:16] – Really? – And they’re all shaved,too. – 真的?- 而且她们全都刮得干干净净
[49:18] – Get out of here! – All shaven. – 唬我呢 – 全都刮得干干净净的
[49:19] – Are you kidding me? – Yeah. – 你开玩笑么?- 嗯
[49:21] – Bald as a China doll. – No bush? – 跟瓷娃娃一样干净 – 啥都没有
[49:23] – No bush. – Oh,my God! – 啥都没有 – 我的天
[49:25] All of a sudden,one week,nobody had anything down there anymore. 一夜之间 所有的人下面都干干净净的
[49:29] It’s a new world. 真是全新的世界啊
[49:30] They’re bald from the eyebrows down. 她们眉毛以下全都干干净净
[49:32] – Wow. – Nothing. Not a stitch. It’s like lasers. – 哇 – 啥都没有 连根刺都没 跟激光过似的
[49:35] Wow. A new world. 哇 新世界啊
[49:37] I was born too… Too early. 我真是出生得太早了
[49:39] I’ve never been a fan of the bush,to be honest. 老实说呢 我从来也不怎么喜欢阴毛
[49:42] – Really? – Yeah. – 是吗?- 是啊
[49:43] I don’t mind it. 我不介意
[49:44] Dad. 爸
[49:46] I don’t want you stressing out about any of this. 我不希望这些事把你搞得压力太大
[49:48] How can I not get stressed out? 我怎么能没有压力?
[49:49] Look at the knuckleheads you got working for you. 看看你手下都是些什么傻逼
[49:51] I know they’re knuckleheads 我知道他们都是傻逼
[49:52] but I need them to want to live like me,you get it? 但我需要他们想要跟我过一样的日子 明白吗?
[49:55] To live like me. 像我一样
[49:56] Jordy. 乔丹
[49:57] One of these days,the chickens are gonna come home to roost. 总有一天 你必须面对这些坏事带来的后果
[50:03] You’re looking at me like I’m crazy. 你看我这样子好像我发疯了一样
[50:05] Crazy? This is obscene. 发疯?这简直是猥琐淫荡
[50:09] It was obscene.In the normal world. 对于正常人来说那确实很猥琐淫荡
[50:12] But who the fuck wanted to live there? 但谁要过正常人日子?
[50:15] Go party your fucking cocks off! 神奇吧 爱死了吧
[50:21] We are about to become fucking legends 我们正成为传奇
[50:25] on Wall Street! 在华尔街
[50:27] We got plans up here that’s gonna take this company 我们只要敢想 就可以把整个公司
[50:32] into the fucking stratosphere! 捧上平流层去
[50:38] Wolfie! Wolfie! 华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼
[50:43] Fuck Merrill Lynch. Fuck them. 去他妈的美林证券吧
[50:45] Why should they be taking all our fucking money all the fucking time? 凭什么钱都给他们赚了 每次都这样
[50:48] This way we become the underwriters. 我们可以成为保险公司
[50:49] It was our next big move. 这是我们下一步的重大计划
[50:51] Finding companies to take public. IPOs. 找到公司来公开募股 搞搞IPO(首次公开募股)
[50:54] It was the only way these Wall Street pricks 只有这样 这些华尔街的混蛋们
[50:56] would ever stop thinking of us as some shitkicker bucket shop. 才不敢小瞧我们 现在他们都觉得我们是一群娘炮的废物
[51:00] We got Arncliffe International. 我们现在有安可利夫国际集团
[51:01] See,we were a little different. 你看 我们还是很不一样的
[51:03] We liked to get as fucked up as possible during our business powwows 我们喜欢嗑药嗑得越脱线越好 就在这些工作讨论过程里
[51:07] in order to stimulate our free-flowing ideas, 可以刺激思维的流动发散
[51:09] which is why we were popping these ludes like they were M&M’s. 这就是为什么我们吞这些安眠酮药片 像吃彩虹糖一样
[51:13] Steve Madden. 史蒂夫·马登
[51:16] We own the fucking companies… 这公司他妈的是我们的
[51:17] We own the companies… 是我们的
[51:19] Don’t know what a lude is? I’ll tell you. 不知道安眠酮是什么?我来告诉你们
[51:21] Oh. Wait. Wait,wait,wait,wait. 啊 等一等 等一等
[51:23] Looks like those ludes are working their magic on Donnie right now. 看上去 这些药片 开始在丹尼身上产生奇效了
[52:01] The Quaalude, 安眠酮
[52:03] or lude,as it is commonly referred to, 通常又叫安眠酮
[52:06] was first synthesized in 1951 by an Indian doctor, 是由一位印度医生在1951年首次制成的
[52:10] that’s dots,not feathers, 这可不是普通药
[52:11] as a sedative, 它是用作镇静剂
[52:13] and was prescribed to stressed-out housewives with sleep disorders. 主要是开给压力过大导致失眠的家庭主妇的
[52:17] But pretty soon someone figured out 但很快地有人发现
[52:19] that if you resisted the urge to sleep for just 15 minutes, 如果你能撑住15分钟不睡着
[52:23] you got a pretty kick-ass high from it. 会获得相当的快感
[52:26] Didn’t take long for people to start abusing ludes,of course. 当然没过多久人们就开始滥用此药了
[52:30] And in 1982,the U-S. Government Schedule 1’d them. 1982年美国政府封禁此药
[52:33] Along with the rest of the world. 世界上其他国家也一样
[52:35] Which meant there was only a finite amount of these things left. 也就是说它们所剩的数量已经十分有限
[52:39] No shit,you can’t even buy ’em anymore. 没错 买都买不到了
[52:42] You people are all shit out of luck. 你们啊 太不走运了
[52:44] What are you saying? What is it? 你说什么呢 怎么了?
[52:46] Steve Madden. 史蒂夫·马登
[52:47] Steve Madden. “斯弟夫·马丁”
[52:49] Steve. 斯蒂夫
[52:50] Steve. 斯蒂夫
[52:52] You remember those ads? 还记得这些广告吗?
[52:53] Those giant-headed girls with the bug eyes 一群大脑袋 眼神迷离的姑娘
[52:56] wearing those big clunky shoes? 穿着笨重的鞋
[52:58] My friend from school,Steve Madden. 我学生时期的好友史蒂夫·马登
[53:00] His friend from school,Steve Madden. 他学校的好友史蒂夫·马登
[53:01] Steve Madden was the name in women’s shoes at the moment. 史蒂夫·马登现在是女鞋界响当当的名字
[53:04] And all of Wall Street was begging to take his company public. 全华尔街都在排队抢着把它公开募股
[53:08] Go ahead,go ahead,what is it? 继续 继续 这是什么?
[53:09] Except,guess who grew up with him? 不过 猜猜他和谁从小一起玩大的?
[53:11] – Women’s shoes. – Women’s shoes. – 女鞋 – 女士的鞋
[53:13] My very own Vice President. 我们自家的副总
[53:16] Women’s shoes! 女鞋
[53:17] Diamond Donnie Azoff. 宝贝儿丹尼·阿佐夫
[53:20] – Steve Madden. – Steve. – 史蒂夫·马登 – 史蒂夫
[53:22] Steve. 斯蒂夫
[53:23] Hey,JB,JB,JB,JB. 嘿 你 你 你
[53:24] You gotta come check this fucking chick out. 乔丹 赶紧出来看
[53:26] Look at this. Look. 看啊 有个妞子
[53:32] I would fuck that girl if she was my sister. 她就算是我亲妹妹我也会上她
[53:35] I would let that girl give me fucking AIDS. 就算她把艾滋病传我
[53:38] You want to see the Wolf handle this? 我也心甘情愿
[53:43] She’s hot. 辣妹啊
[53:45] Cristy. 克丽丝蒂
[53:51] Jordan,this is my friend Naomi. 乔丹 这位是我的朋友娜奥米
[53:53] – Hi. Nice to meet you. – Naomi. – 你好 很高兴见到你 – 娜奥米啊
[53:56] Naomi,nice to meet you. 很高兴见到你 娜奥米
[53:57] You got an awesome place here. 你这屋子真不错
[53:59] I’ve don’t think I’ve ever been in a house this big before. 我以前还从没到过这么大的房子
[54:01] – Oh,really? – Yeah. – 是吗?- 嗯
[54:03] Beautiful beach out there. 外面海滩很美
[54:04] Blair Hollingsworth. 我叫布莱尔·霍林沃斯
[54:06] Hi,Blair. Nice to meet you. 你好啊 老兄 幸会
[54:08] – Your name’s Blair,right? – Yeah. – 叫布莱尔对吗?- 是啊
[54:09] You like to Jet Ski? 你喜欢开摩托艇吗?
[54:11] I’ve never done it before. 我没开过
[54:12] You’ve never Jet Ski’d in your life? 你这辈子还从没开过摩托艇?
[54:13] No,I’ve never Jet Ski’d. 没 我没开过摩托艇
[54:15] You’ve never been on a Jet Ski? 你从没开过摩托艇
[54:16] How many times are you gonna ask her? 你到底要问她多少遍
[54:17] She’s never been on a Jet Ski. 她都说了没开过
[54:19] I don’t know. Might ask her a couple more times. 我不知道 可能还得再问两次吧
[54:22] Okay. Sure. 好吧
[54:25] Hi. I’m Hildy. Nice to meet you. 嗨 我是希尔蒂 很高兴见到你
[54:27] – Hi. – Jordan,Teresa needs your help. – 你好 – 乔丹 特瑞莎想找你帮忙
[54:29] Yeah,I’ll be out in a couple of minutes. 好 等我两分钟 马上去
[54:31] Just tell her I’ll be out in a couple of minutes. 告诉她我两分钟就到
[54:32] Why don’t you tell your wife that? 你怎么不自己告诉你老婆啊?
[54:34] I might do that,but I’m having 怎么告诉啊 我正在
[54:35] – a conversation right now. – What am I,your secretary? – 跟别人说话 – 怎么的 当我是你秘书啊?
[54:36] You know what,I think we should get going. 我觉得我们该走了
[54:38] Wait,wait. Where you guys going? 等等 你们这是要去哪?
[54:40] We gotta go. We got two other parties to go to. 我们得走了 还有两个派对要去
[54:41] – We can stay for a drink. – Yeah,stay for a drink. – 我们可以留下来喝一杯 – 是啊 喝一杯
[54:43] No. We got two other parties we’re supposed to get to. 不了 还有两个派对我们要去
[54:45] But we can stay for a drink… 干嘛不让她留下呢
[54:46] She’s 她很
[54:48] perfect. 完美
[54:50] – You like champagne? – I do. – 喜欢喝香槟吗?- 喜欢
[54:51] She’s perfect. 她很完美
[54:52] Donnie,what the fuck are you doing? 丹尼 你他妈的干什么呢
[54:54] You piece of… 人渣
[55:03] You’re gonna have to excuse my friend. He gets… 还请二位原谅我朋友 他有点
[55:06] Get the fuck out! 赶紧给我滚
[55:07] Jordan,you gotta fuck her,bro. She’s so hot! 乔丹 你一定得上她 她太正了
[55:09] Yeah,Donnie! 丹尼
[55:12] Let him fucking finish,Hildy. 好歹让他撸完啊 希尔蒂
[55:14] That’s fucking rude. 太粗鲁了吧
[55:16] Have some fucking manners. 没一点礼貌
[55:21] So,Bay Ridge,that’s near Staten Island,right? 湾岭区啊 离斯泰登岛很近的对吧?
[55:23] Brooklyn,across the Verrazano Bridge. 在布鲁克林 韦拉扎诺大桥下面
[55:26] Saturday Night Fever territory. 《周末夜狂热》就那里拍的啊
[55:27] That’s right. Guinea Gulch. 没错 帮派聚集地
[55:29] We call the Verrazano Bridge the Guinea Gangplank. 韦拉扎诺大桥被称作黑帮定点
[55:31] Right. 对
[55:32] So I presume you’re Italian? 那我猜 你是有意大利血统?
[55:34] On my dad’s side. 父亲那边是的
[55:35] I’m also Dutch,German,English. 另外还有荷兰 德国 英国血统
[55:39] I’m a mutt. 我是混血儿
[55:41] Yeah. You’re a mutt. 噢 混血儿啊
[55:42] Yeah,I still have family over there though,in London. 是啊 我在伦敦还有家人呢
[55:44] My Aunt Emma. She’s the best. 我的阿姨 艾玛 她最好了
[55:47] Very British,you know. She’s a classy lady. 非常英式 那种优雅贵妇
[55:50] That explains it then. 那怪不得了
[55:52] Explains what? 怪不得什么?
[55:53] It explains you. I mean,you’re a duchess,right? 我是说你 你是公爵夫人嘛
[55:56] The Duchess of Bay Ridge. 湾岭区公爵夫人
[56:01] Excuse me. 不好意思
[56:02] Could I get a straw,please? 能帮我拿支吸管吗?
[56:05] Thank you. 谢谢
[56:10] So I was,um,a little surprised you asked Cristy for my number. 以我 听说你跟克里斯蒂要了我的号码 还挺吃惊的
[56:16] Why is that? 为什么?
[56:19] Aren’t you married? 你已经结婚了吧?
[56:22] Well… Yeah,but what? 这个 是啊 但怎么呢
[56:25] Married people can’t have friends? 已婚人士就不能交朋友了?
[56:29] We’re gonna be friends? 那我们会是朋友了?
[56:32] Yeah. You don’t want to be my friend? 是啊 你不想跟我交朋友吗?
[56:39] We’re not gonna be friends. 你我是做不成朋友的
[56:49] And at night I work on my designs. 晚上的时候 我做设计
[56:52] I have an entire line of lingerie. 我设计了一系列女士内衣
[56:55] You know,camisoles,bustiers,panties. 小背心 紧身胸衣 内裤
[56:58] She designs women’s panties,too? 她竟然还会设计内裤?
[57:01] Oh,my God! 老天爷啊
[57:13] Come on,Jordan,think of a way to get up to her apartment. 乔丹 赶紧想个法子 上去她家里
[57:21] You wanna come up for some tea or something? 想上来喝杯茶什么的吗?
[57:25] Tea? Yeah. 茶?好啊
[57:26] – Like hot tea? – Yeah. – 泡杯热茶?- 好
[57:28] Oh,yeah. That sounds nice. Yeah. 好 那不错啊 好
[57:30] Tea. Fuck,yeah,I wanted to come up for tea. 我操 喝茶 我太想上去喝茶了
[57:32] Like Darjeeling or Rose hip,something nice like that? 大吉岭红茶 玫瑰花茶 什么的
[57:35] Sure. 对
[57:36] This is Rocky. 洛基
[57:38] Oh,who’s this? Say hi,Rocky. 看看这是谁 打个招呼 洛基
[57:40] Hi,sweetheart. 嗨 小可爱
[57:42] Okay. 好了
[57:43] Why don’t you light a fire or something and I’ll be right out. 你可以去把壁炉点上 我马上出来
[57:46] – Yeah. Fire,here? – Sure. – 这个壁炉吗 – 当然
[57:52] I like your painting here. It’s,uh… 我喜欢这幅画
[58:00] God,help me. How do I fuck this girl? 上帝 帮帮我吧 怎样才能上她
[58:06] You all right? 你没事吧?
[58:08] Yeah,yeah. Just trying to light the fire here. 没事没事 正在点火呢
[58:16] That’s it. That’s it,you’re leaving. 行了 行了 走吧
[58:17] Don’t get involved. Go home to your wife. 别搅合下去了 回家回老婆身边去
[58:29] As you can probably guess, 你们大概也猜到了
[58:31] I fucked her goddamn brains out… 我操她操了个天崩地裂
[58:34] Jesus Lord! 上天呀
[58:38] For 11 seconds. 操了11秒
[58:51] Did you just come? 你刚才是来了吗?
[58:52] Oh,yeah,I just came. 是啊 我来了
[58:55] Did you? Did you come? 那 你呢?
[58:57] – No. – No? – 没有 – 没有?
[58:58] Okay. 好吧
[59:00] I’m still hard so just give me a sec. 我还硬着 给我点时间我们再来
[59:03] Sure. 行
[59:05] Come on,baby,come on. 快点 宝贝 快点
[59:09] Oh,yeah. Oh,yeah. 哦 耶
[59:17] Oh,God! 天呐
[59:18] Fuck off,Rocky! Bad dog. 滚开 洛基 坏狗狗
[59:20] You have a biscuit or something like that? 给他吃点饼干什么的?
[59:22] It’s okay. 没关系的
[59:23] – Just keep going. – Rocky,go play. – 我们继续 – 洛基 来呀
[59:25] Go play,Rocky. Go,go,go,go. 一边玩去 洛基 一边去
[59:29] You’re crazy. 你这疯子
[59:30] I couldn’t get enough. 我真是永不满足
[59:32] I mean,her pussy was like heroin to me. 上她就像海洛因一样致瘾
[59:34] And it wasn’t just about the sex,either. 而且这也不仅仅因为性爱
[59:37] Naomi and I got along. I mean,we… 娜奥米和我很合得来
[59:39] We had similar interests and shit. 我们有很多共同爱好之类的
[59:46] Ooh. Choo-choo train. 唔 小火车啊
[59:48] Yeah. 耶
[59:56] I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. I think I can. 我认为你可以 我认为你可以
[1:00:06] Yeah,yeah. Let’s toke it all on there,huh? 这儿都是啥
[1:00:10] Whoo-hoo-hoo! 喔呼
[1:00:11] Oh,shit! 爽
[1:00:23] You! 你
[1:00:24] Get out of the fucking car! 给我滚下车
[1:00:27] Jesus Christ. 老天爷
[1:00:28] Son of a bitch! Oh,fuck! 你这恶心的杂种
[1:00:32] Relax,sweetheart. Relax. 别激动 亲爱的
[1:00:34] – Son of a fucking bitch! – Okay,okay… Geez! – 他妈的狗杂种 – 够了 天啊
[1:00:37] Okay,babe,stop! 住手 拜托了
[1:00:38] – Please. – Bitch! – 够了 – 婊子
[1:00:41] – What are you doing… – That whore from the party? – 你怎么就回家来了 – 上次派对上那个贱人?
[1:00:43] Jesus Christ! 老天爷啊
[1:00:44] What the fuck is wrong with you? 你他妈的脑子什么毛病啊?
[1:00:45] I thought you were at the fucking beach! 我以为你去海边了啊
[1:00:47] I didn’t know you were here! 我不知道你在这儿
[1:00:48] That’s where you’ve fucking been? 原来你都是上她那去了?
[1:00:50] With that fucking whore from the party? 上次派对上那个贱人?
[1:00:52] I thought you were at the beach house. 你来这里干吗 我以为你在海边
[1:00:53] How could you do this to me? 你怎么能这么对待我?
[1:00:55] – Sweetie,come on… – Who the fuck are you,Jordan? – 亲爱的 来吧 – 你到底是谁啊 乔丹?
[1:00:57] You’re like a completely different fucking person! 你他妈已经完全变了个人
[1:01:00] I made a mistake. I don’t know what to tell you,babe. I… 是我犯了错 我不知道怎么解释
[1:01:04] I’m sorry. 对不起
[1:01:06] – I’m sorry. – Is that who… Is that what you want? – 对不起 – 这是你想要的吗?
[1:01:18] Do you love her? 你爱她吗?
[1:01:25] Answer me. 回答我
[1:01:48] I felt horrible. 我感觉糟透了
[1:01:51] Three days later,I filed for a divorce 三天之后 我提出了离婚
[1:01:53] and moved Naomi into the apartment. 让娜奥米搬来同住
[1:02:00] Say what you will, 不管你们怎么说
[1:02:01] but the Duchess did have style. 公爵夫人确实还是很有范儿的
[1:02:03] She brought in a decorator,feng shui’d the whole place. 她请来设计师 给房子看好风水
[1:02:06] She even hired a gay Butler. 甚至还雇了个同性恋管家
[1:02:09] This guy was smart,sophisticated,professional. 这家伙很聪明 成熟 专业
[1:02:11] Really,really great. 真的 真的很不错
[1:02:13] Is that Jasmine? 是茉莉花?
[1:02:15] Yes,Sir. I tried to stump you this evening. Very good. 是的 我本想今晚还能难倒你
[1:02:18] Very good. Great nose. 真厉害 鼻子灵
[1:02:20] Except for that one time. 除了有一次
[1:02:27] Oh,my God! 老天爷啊
[1:02:29] Oh,hey. 噢 嘿
[1:02:31] Is it Wednesday already? 今天已经礼拜三了吗?
[1:02:34] – Uh… – Oh,don’t stop. – 额 – 不要停
[1:02:35] What the fuck! 搞什么
[1:02:36] That is fucked up! 他妈的太乱了
[1:02:39] He must have thought we were still 他肯定是以为我们
[1:02:40] at the Hamptons this weekend,you know. 这周末还在安普顿
[1:02:42] Where were they doing it,sweetheart? In the bedroom? 他们在哪做的 卧室里吗?
[1:02:43] They were everywhere. There were two guys over there on the table. 到处都是 那边桌上坐了两个
[1:02:46] There were more over here. 这边还有更多
[1:02:47] – There were four right here. – Ugh! – 就这里 坐了四个 – 噢天哪
[1:02:49] Are you fucking serious? Right there? 没开玩笑吧 这里?
[1:02:50] – Why didn’t you tell me? – Oh,baby,it gets worse. – 你为什么不告诉我?- 宝贝 这还不是最差的
[1:02:55] After they left,I checked the apartment. 他们走了以后 我检查了公寓
[1:02:57] Right. What? 怎么?
[1:02:59] What is it,babe? What? 然后发生了什么事 宝贝
[1:03:01] Where’s my money? 我的钱呢?
[1:03:02] I don’t know where your money… 我不知道在哪里
[1:03:03] Where is my fucking money? Where is it? 操 我的钱在哪儿 在哪儿?
[1:03:05] I don’t know where your money is,Mr. Belfort. 我真不知道 贝尔福特先生
[1:03:07] – I didn’t do anything. – If you don’t get… – 我什么都没做 – 他在撒谎 乔丹
[1:03:10] He’s lying through his fucking teeth. 嘴里没一句真话
[1:03:11] Let’s start from the beginning. 我们从头理一遍
[1:03:12] Let’s start from the beginning,all right? 从头理一遍 怎样?
[1:03:14] You invited some friends over,right? 是你请了朋友过来 对吧?
[1:03:15] One thing led to another. Things got out of hand. 事情一件件地 就失控了
[1:03:17] We understand that,we do. 这个我们十分理解
[1:03:19] We do blow all the time. We’re fucking degenerates ourselves. 我们每次都这样 一群败类
[1:03:21] Look at us,right? 看看我们吧
[1:03:23] But money was stolen from my apartment. 我公寓里的钱被偷走了
[1:03:24] Right from my sock drawer. All right? 就放在我放袜子的抽屉里 对吧?
[1:03:26] Like I said,I don’t know where your money is. 我说过了 我不知道你的钱在哪儿
[1:03:28] Just start from the beginning. Who came over? 从头开始说 都有谁来了?
[1:03:30] It was just a normal day. 真只是很普通的一天
[1:03:31] I knew you were coming home the next day. 我知道你们第二天就要回来了
[1:03:32] So everything would be fine. It’d be cleaned up. 一切都会完好如初 打扫干净
[1:03:34] I got a little high at breakfast. 早餐之后我就有点高了
[1:03:36] So I got a little happy. I had some eggs, 心情不错 吃了点鸡蛋
[1:03:38] I had a little bit of ice cream. 还吃了点冰激凌
[1:03:39] And then I said,”Who do I know that likes ice cream?” 我还有朋友也喜欢冰激凌
[1:03:41] It’s my friend,Rudy. So I called Rudy. 就是我的朋友鲁迪 于是我叫来了鲁迪
[1:03:43] – Who’s Rudy? – Yeah,who’s Rudy? – 鲁迪是谁?- 鲁迪是谁?
[1:03:47] – You know who Rudy is. Come on. – Me? I don’t… – 你认识鲁迪的啊 快来 – 我?我不
[1:03:50] – You know… – Who the fuck is Rudy? – 你知道 – 谁他妈的是鲁迪啊?
[1:03:51] I don’t know anyone named Rudy. 我认识的人没有叫鲁迪的
[1:03:53] Last month. The Lollipop Club. 上个月 在棒棒糖俱乐部
[1:03:54] You know who Rudy was. Dancing… 你认识鲁迪的 那个跳舞的
[1:03:55] You know who Rudy is? 你认识鲁迪?
[1:03:58] I don’t fucking know any… 我他妈才不认识呢
[1:04:00] What do you mean? 你什么意思?
[1:04:01] So he went to The Lollipop Club? 他去过棒棒糖俱乐部?
[1:04:02] Oh,he was at The Lollipop Club for sure. 没错肯定是他 在舞台上
[1:04:04] On the stage,grinding with everybody. 跟大家贴着身子跳舞
[1:04:05] I got fucked up. I like to dance. 我喝高了 我喜欢跳舞
[1:04:07] I don’t know. Maybe I met him,maybe I didn’t. 我不知道 我可能见过他吧 也可能没见过
[1:04:09] I meet a lot of fucking people. 我他妈见过的人那么多
[1:04:11] – What are you saying? – $50,000 was stolen – 你在说什么?- 五万没了
[1:04:13] from my fucking sock drawer! 放在我袜子抽屉里的
[1:04:14] All my girlfriend’s jewelry is gone. 还有我女朋友的首饰
[1:04:16] – Where the fuck is it? – …Rudy. What the fuck? – 怎么回事?- 你那该死的同性恋朋友
[1:04:18] Did your fucking little faggot friend Rudy take my shit? 鲁迪你他妈的偷了我的钱?
[1:04:20] Did he? Answer me! 对吧?说话
[1:04:22] Okay. Now I get it. Now I get why I’m… 好吧 我懂了 我明白为什么了
[1:04:24] – This is a gay thing. – Oh! – 是关于同性恋的人 – 噢
[1:04:25] See,all of you… 你看 大家
[1:04:27] You think this is ’cause you’re a fag? 你觉得这事儿是因为你是同性恋?
[1:04:29] My cousin’s a fucking faggot. 我表哥就是同性恋
[1:04:31] And I go on vacation with him and his boyfriend. I love fags. 我还跟他和他男朋友一起去度假呢 我爱死同性恋了
[1:04:33] You were in charge,right? 你的负责 对吧?
[1:04:34] I will not be stolen from. You get that? 我的钱不是好偷的 你懂了吗?
[1:04:36] I fucking like gay people. I don’t like you. 我爱死同性恋了 但我就是讨厌你
[1:04:38] He should’ve hired a fucking Mexican 雇一个傻逼墨西哥人
[1:04:40] like I have in my fucking house. 你该和我一样
[1:04:43] Shit! What the fuck… 妈的
[1:04:48] Talk,you fuck,talk! 招吧 杂种 说
[1:04:50] I’m gonna drop you,you faggot! 不然扔你下去
[1:04:51] Where is it? 钱在哪?
[1:04:53] Chester and Toby,they went all yakuza on Nicholas. 切斯特和托比对尼古拉斯实施了黑帮教育
[1:04:56] You know,they got crazy. 手段疯狂
[1:04:57] I don’t know! 我不知道
[1:04:58] I had to call the cops just to keep them from killing the poor guy. 我不得不叫来警察 以防他们真弄死那家伙
[1:05:02] I gave them each 1,000 bucks 我给了俩警察一人一千块
[1:05:03] and told them what Nicholas had done. 告诉他们尼古拉斯都干了些什么
[1:05:06] Then they kicked his ass. 于是由他们去教训了
[1:05:07] Thanks again,Officer. 再次感谢 警官们
[1:05:09] It’s not like I cared about the 50 grand anyway. 其实我也不在意这五万块钱
[1:05:12] I was making that much almost every day 我每天跟打地鼠似的打一下
[1:05:13] through one rathole or another. 就有这么多
[1:05:16] Now a rathole is a friend,like Brad here, 现在”地鼠”是指朋友 比如 布拉德
[1:05:19] who held stock in his name for me. 帮我以自己的名字炒股
[1:05:21] Who are you supposed to be,huh? Jack Nickle-Jew? 你认为是谁 嗯?杰克·尼克?
[1:05:24] I’d drive the price up then he’d sell 我抬高股价
[1:05:26] and kick most of the profits back to… 然后他就抛出 于是大多数利润
[1:05:29] You guessed it,me. 猜得没错 归我了
[1:05:33] All cash. None of it’s on the books. 全是现钞 全都不在账上
[1:05:36] A big no-no,of course,in the eyes of the law. 当然法律规定这是绝对不行的
[1:05:39] Enter our new securities attorney,Manny Riskin. 于是我们有了新的证券律师 曼尼·利斯金
[1:05:43] 700 bucks an hour to be the voice of doom. 时薪七百美元 并且专门说的是各种坏消息
[1:05:46] Listen to me. You piss up the SEC’s leg, 你听我说 你要是惹了证交委员会不爽
[1:05:48] you end up with your tits in a ringer. 最后还是自己不开心
[1:05:49] Do not worry about it. I have the SEC under control. 你不用担心 证交委员会我心里有数
[1:05:52] What the fuck are these imbeciles doing? 这些蠢货这是干嘛呢?
[1:05:55] Hey! Hey! 嘿 嘿
[1:05:56] What are you doing? Hey! 你们干嘛呢?
[1:05:58] We got the SEC in here. 证交委员会的人在这呢
[1:06:00] The Securities and Exchange Commission 证交委员会派来两名律师
[1:06:02] sent two lawyers down to review our files. 审查我们的文件
[1:06:05] So I set them up in our conference room 于是我安排他们坐在会议室里
[1:06:07] and I had it bugged 并安上窃听器
[1:06:08] and the air conditioning turned up so high 空调拧到暴大
[1:06:10] that it felt like Antarctica in there. 里面感觉就跟南极一样
[1:06:12] Is it always this cold in here? 你们这一直都这么冷吗?
[1:06:14] I don’t know. 我不知道
[1:06:15] Then,while they were looking 他们还在里面找
[1:06:16] for a smoking gun in that room… 枪管留下的烟
[1:06:18] Arncliffe International is on fire. 克里弗公司着火了
[1:06:20] I was gonna fire off a bazooka in here, 我这边已经要发射火箭了
[1:06:23] offering up our latest IPO. 准备开始最新的公开募股
[1:06:25] An IPO is an initial public offering. IPO就是初次公开募股
[1:06:28] It’s the first time a stock is offered for sale to the general population. 股票第一次开放给公众交易
[1:06:32] Now,as the firm taking the company public, 我们把股票开放给公众买卖之后
[1:06:34] we set the initial sales price 设定最初的价格
[1:06:35] then sold those shares right back to our friends. The… 然后把股票卖回给自己的朋友们
[1:06:38] Look. 你看
[1:06:40] I know you’re not following what I’m saying anyway,right? 我知道你们不懂我在说什么 对吧?
[1:06:42] That’s okay. That doesn’t matter. 没关系 这无所谓
[1:06:44] The real question is this. 真正的问题在于
[1:06:46] “Was all this legal?” 这一切都合法吗?
[1:06:48] Absolutely fucking not. 当然不是了
[1:06:50] But we were making more money than we knew what to do with. 但这挣的钱多到我们都不知道要怎么花
[1:06:57] And what do you do when you’re making 当你挣的钱多到不知道
[1:06:58] more money than you know what to do with? 怎么花的时候你会怎么办?
[1:07:06] Oh,my God! 我的天哪
[1:07:07] Will you marry me? 你愿意嫁给我吗?
[1:07:10] Oh,my God. 我的天哪
[1:07:11] Is that a yes? 这是在说”好”吗?
[1:07:14] Are you sure? 你确定吗?
[1:07:15] Yeah,I’m sure. Yeah,I’m sure. 当然 我确定
[1:07:17] – Are you sure? – Yeah. – 你确定吗?- 嗯
[1:07:29] I held my bachelor party at the Mirage in Las Vegas. 我在拉斯维加斯的迷拉吉酒店 办了单身派对
[1:07:33] The flight there alone was a bacchanal. 过去的飞机上就是酒池肉林
[1:07:35] One last blowout for the gods 在人生稳定下来之前
[1:07:37] before I settled down for good. 最后再放纵一把
[1:07:40] A hundred Strattonites, 一百名斯特拉顿员工
[1:07:41] 50 hookers,plus 50 more waiting once we landed. 五十个妓女 等落地之后还有另外五十个等着
[1:07:45] Oh,and the drugs. 噢 当然还少不了药片
[1:07:46] I mean,I tell you,our plane was like a pharmacy with wings. 这么说吧 这架飞机简直就是 会飞的药店
[1:08:19] All told,the weekend cost me 2 million bucks, 总共 这个周末花了我两百万
[1:08:24] including the cost of refurbishing the entire 28th floor. 包括翻修整个酒店28楼的价钱
[1:08:29] Kiss the bride. 可以吻新娘了
[1:08:32] Ah! But the wedding 啊 但是婚礼
[1:08:33] was something out of a fairy tale. 真的跟童话一般
[1:08:36] With Naomi,my Duchess, 娜奥米 我的公爵夫人
[1:08:39] me,her handsome Duke, 我 她帅气的公爵
[1:08:40] and The Bahamas Ocean Club,our castle. 城堡是巴哈马群岛的海滨俱乐部
[1:08:54] Of course,after the bachelor party,me,the Duke, 当然 在单身派对之后
[1:08:57] needed a few penicillin shots so he could 公爵 也就是我 需要打几针青霉素
[1:09:00] safely consummate the marriage. 以安全健康地结婚
[1:09:07] Hey! Barry Kleinman,filming the wedding. 嘿 我是巴里·克雷曼 负责婚礼摄像
[1:09:09] A few words for your son? 请为你儿子说几句吧
[1:09:11] Jordan. Remember what I told you. 乔丹 记住我告诉你的话
[1:09:14] It involves your penis and her vagina. 这件事需要你的下半身和她的下半身一起完成
[1:09:17] And you know,you know what you can do,Jordy. 你知道的 你很清楚 你能做到的 乔丹
[1:09:37] Oh,my God! 我的天哪
[1:09:39] Aunt Emma? 艾玛阿姨
[1:09:44] I can’t believe you came! 天哪 你来了
[1:09:47] Jordan! Jordan! Look who came! 乔丹 乔丹 看看是谁来了
[1:09:51] It’s Aunt Emma. 艾玛阿姨来了
[1:09:53] Aunt Emma. 艾玛阿姨
[1:09:54] – Oh,Jordan,dear,how lovely. – Hey,how you doing? – 亲爱的乔丹 真好啊 – 嘿 你好吗?
[1:09:57] It’s a pleasure to finally meet you in person. 真高兴终于见到真人了
[1:10:00] Into the donuts,I see. 满面红光嘛
[1:10:02] Oh,I… I… 噢 我
[1:10:04] Well… 好吧
[1:10:06] I lived through the ’60s,my dear. 我也是从60年代走过来的
[1:10:09] Enjoy the day. 好好享受这一天吧
[1:10:11] She surprised me. I didn’t even know. 这完全是惊喜 我都不知道
[1:10:27] Just one more step. Are you ready? 只需要你一个步骤 你们准备好了吗?
[1:10:29] – Where are we going? – Keep your eyes closed. – 我们这是去哪?- 闭上你的眼睛
[1:10:30] One,two,three! 一 二 三
[1:10:34] What is this? 这是什么?
[1:10:35] It’s your wedding present. 给你的新婚礼物
[1:10:36] What? 什么?
[1:10:38] It’s your wedding present,sweetheart. 新婚礼物啊 亲爱的
[1:10:40] What? 什么?
[1:10:42] – Are you serious? – I’m serious. – 你这是认真的?- 是的
[1:10:44] A fucking yacht? 游艇?
[1:10:46] For millionaires whose ships have come in, 这就是百万富翁们的船
[1:10:48] pricey pleasure boats are for the most fun afloat. 昂贵的游船提供最好的航行体验
[1:10:51] It’s no coincidence that it’s 150 feet of green hull 这艘150尺长的游艇
[1:10:55] is the color of cash. Anchors aweigh! 钢材质 闪耀着金钱的光芒 出发
[1:10:57] Oh,my God! Baby! 噢 我的天哪 宝贝
[1:11:01] – I think you like it? – You’re crazy. – 你喜欢吗?- 你疯了
[1:11:03] – You like it? – Yes! – 喜欢吗?- 当然
[1:11:10] For three weeks,we sailed the Naomi through the Caribbean, 三个礼拜的时间 我们驾驶着娜奥米号 穿越加勒比海
[1:11:13] eventually taking her home to Long Island, 最终驶回长岛
[1:11:15] where we bought a house. 我们在那里买了房子
[1:11:16] Seven acres on the Gold Coast of Long Island. 在长岛的黄金海岸 占地7英亩
[1:11:19] The most expensive real estate in the world. 世界上最贵的房产
[1:11:22] With maids,cooks,landscapers,you name it. 有女佣 厨师 园艺师 要什么有什么
[1:11:24] We even had two guards who worked in shifts. 我们甚至请了两个保安轮岗值班
[1:11:27] Both named Rocco. 两个人名字都叫洛克
[1:11:32] It was heaven on earth. 简直是人间天堂
[1:11:37] Wake-up,you piece of shit! 快醒醒 你这混账
[1:11:39] – Ow! – Who’s Venice? – 哦 – 威尼斯是谁?
[1:11:40] – Huh? – “Who?” – 哈?- 谁?
[1:11:42] Who? Who? 谁啊?谁?
[1:11:43] “Who?” What are you,a fucking owl? 谁?叫什么叫 你猫头鹰啊
[1:11:45] Who is she? 她是谁?
[1:11:46] Some little hooker you were fucking last night? 昨晚你又上了哪个妓女?
[1:11:47] What the fuck are you talking about? No. 你说什么呢?不
[1:11:49] No way,baby,no! 不可能的
[1:11:51] You were calling her name in your sleep! 你做梦还叫着她的名字
[1:11:54] Are you out of your fucking mind? I don’t… 你这是疯了吗?
[1:11:57] I don’t even know who Venice is. 我都不知道威尼斯是谁
[1:11:58] What the fuck does that even mean? Venice. 这个词什么意思啊?威尼斯
[1:12:01] That’s the stupidest shit I’ve ever heard in my fucking life! 这简直是我这辈子听过最蠢的话
[1:12:07] Venice… 威尼斯
[1:12:10] Venice,baby,where are you? 威尼斯 宝贝你在哪?
[1:12:13] Venice! 威尼斯?
[1:12:15] Venice! 威尼斯?
[1:12:17] Where’d you go? 你去哪里了?
[1:12:22] Oh,baby. Oh,you’re gonna play rough,huh? 宝贝儿 你要来硬的啊?
[1:12:25] – Oh,Jesus Christ! – You like that? – 啊 老天爷啊 – 你喜欢这里?
[1:12:29] I like it. I like it. Ow. 我喜欢 我喜欢
[1:12:32] Wolfie,Wolfie,Wolfie,Wolfie. 小狼 小狼
[1:12:34] Wolfie? 什么狼?
[1:12:35] Yeah,it’s my safe word,baby. It’s my safe word. 那是我的”安全”词 “安全”词
[1:12:36] I don’t give a fuck about your safe word! 我才不管什么安全不安全
[1:12:38] – Come on! – Shut the fuck up! – 快点- 他妈的给我闭嘴
[1:12:40] – Ahh! – Shut up,you little bitch! – 啊 – 闭嘴 你这小贱人
[1:12:43] You’re a fucking dirty little birdy! 你这肮脏的小贱人
[1:12:45] Owie! 啊
[1:12:47] That’s right. 对了
[1:12:48] That’s right! I forgot. 对了 是我忘了
[1:12:49] I forgot,baby. 是我忘了
[1:12:51] Donnie and I were investing 丹尼和我
[1:12:53] in a condominium complex in Venice. 我们在威尼斯投资了公寓楼
[1:12:55] That’s why all this confusion. 所以才有了这些误会
[1:12:57] Oh,you’re investing in Italy? 你在意大利又有投资了?
[1:12:58] Not Italy. California. 不是意大利 是加州
[1:13:00] – Oh,California? – Yeah. – 哦 加州?- 是啊
[1:13:02] You’re a lying piece of shit! 你这满口谎话的混蛋
[1:13:03] Duchess,baby,come on. 我的女爵 宝贝 快点
[1:13:04] Don’t you fucking “Duchess” me. 别他妈叫我女爵
[1:13:06] Don’t you “Duchess” me! 别叫我女爵
[1:13:07] Do you really think that I don’t know what you’re up to? 你真以为我不知道你在干什么吗?
[1:13:10] – You’re a father now,Jordan. – Yeah. – 你现在也是孩子他爹了 – 是啊
[1:13:12] – You’re a father now. – I know… – 你都当爹的人了 – 我知道
[1:13:14] And you’re still acting like an infant! 还跟小孩子一样
[1:13:16] God damn it! 真该死
[1:13:19] Baby,you know,you got real anger issues. 亲爱的 你知道吗 你实在有点易怒的问题啊
[1:13:22] Who is the one who flew in here 是谁开个飞机回家
[1:13:24] at 3:00 in the morning on their stupid helicopter 夜里三点还开直升飞机
[1:13:27] and woke up Skylar? That was you! 把斯凯勒吵醒了是你?弄明白了吗?
[1:13:29] Oh,Skylar! Oh,fucking bullshit! 噢 斯凯勒 他妈的废话
[1:13:42] Does it even matter to you 你根本就无所谓吧
[1:13:44] that I just had that driving range 我刚刚才修理好车道
[1:13:47] sodded with Bermuda grass,Jordan, 铺好百慕大进口的草皮 乔丹
[1:13:50] – and now you fucking wrecked it! – Oh,my God… Bermuda grass. – 你现在全给毁了 – 噢 我的老天
[1:13:52] No,you didn’t research the whole thing 你根本就没花时间研究过
[1:13:54] and deal with the fucking golf course people! 花时间跟高尔夫球场的人谈事
[1:13:56] Oh,my God, 我的天啊
[1:13:57] you had to deal with the golf course people,too! 你还要见那些球场的人
[1:14:00] What a Greek tragedy,honey! Oh,my God! 太悲剧了好辛苦啊 我的天
[1:14:03] You probably had to pay them in cash with your hands! 你或许还不得不亲手付他们现金吧
[1:14:05] What a fucking burden. 真是巨大的负担
[1:14:07] And actually do some work besides swiping 每天除了刷爆我的信用卡
[1:14:09] my fucking credit card all day,huh? 能不能实实在在做点事啊?
[1:14:11] Because I can’t keep track of your professions,honey. 因为我真是跟不上你的职业变化节奏啊
[1:14:14] Cause last month you were a wine connoisseur. 上个月你是品酒专家
[1:14:16] Now you’re an aspiring landscape architect! 现在你又是个抱负满满的园艺建筑师?
[1:14:18] – Let me get that right… No! – Fuck you! – 让我理理顺啊 – 滚粗儿
[1:14:20] Don’t fucking dare throw that 你胆敢把水泼我脸上
[1:14:22] fucking water at me. Don’t you fucking dare. 你他妈胆敢这样
[1:14:25] All right,honey? 行吗 亲爱的?
[1:14:27] Now will you just… 现在你只是
[1:14:28] We could talk this out,all right? 我们好好谈谈解决此事吧
[1:14:30] We just use our words. You know? 动口不动手 怎样?
[1:14:33] Communicate. 要交流
[1:14:34] Okay? 好了
[1:14:36] Come on,sweetheart. 亲爱的
[1:14:37] Talk to me. Talk to me. 跟我聊聊
[1:14:39] Stop flexing your muscles,Jordan. 不要再鼓你的肌肉了 乔丹
[1:14:41] You look like a fucking imbecile. 看着跟个弱智一样
[1:14:43] Babe,come on. 宝贝 拜托啊
[1:14:44] You should feel happy you got a husband 你该高兴的 你老公
[1:14:48] who’s in such great shape like this,huh? 身材这么好
[1:14:51] Come here. 过来
[1:14:52] Come on,give me a kiss. 来 给我亲一口
[1:14:54] You look so beautiful right now. 你现在看上去美呆了
[1:14:55] – Come on. – Kiss you? – 来嘛 – 亲你?
[1:14:56] – You look so beautiful… – Kiss you? – 你看起来真漂亮 – 亲你?
[1:14:57] Yeah,give me one… 是啊 让我
[1:15:00] Fuck you! 滚蛋
[1:15:01] Ah,yes,my morning ritual. 这就是我的早间仪式
[1:15:04] First I’d get up and fight with Naomi 首先 我起床后就会跟娜奥米吵
[1:15:06] about whatever it is I did the night before. 自己昨晚都干了什么
[1:15:08] Next was a steam so I could sweat out 然后做个蒸气浴
[1:15:10] the drugs still in my system. 把那些还在身体里的药品出汗排出
[1:15:12] Then I’d assess the damage. 然后评定一下损失程度
[1:15:14] Drown out my eyeballs. 润一润眼珠子
[1:15:16] Take my “back pills” to get the day started, 吃治疗背痛的药 一天就开始了
[1:15:19] then seek to make up with Naomi. 然后去找娜奥米求和好
[1:15:21] Good morning,Daddy. 爸爸早上好
[1:15:23] Where’s my kiss? 给宝贝的亲亲呢?
[1:15:25] Whee! 哇
[1:15:27] Hey,sweetheart. 嘿 甜心
[1:15:30] Does Daddy get a kiss from both of his little girls,huh? 爸爸能两个小美女都亲一亲吗?
[1:15:33] Oh,no. 噢 这可不行
[1:15:35] No,Daddy doesn’t even get to touch Mommy 爸爸连碰妈妈都允许 想都别想
[1:15:38] for a very,very, 很久很久
[1:15:40] very long time. 不许碰
[1:15:42] Daddy’s really sorry about what he said in the other room. 爸爸对他在隔壁房间讲的话感到非常抱歉了
[1:15:45] He didn’t mean any of it. 他没有一句是认真的
[1:15:46] Daddy shouldn’t waste his time. 爸爸可以不用再浪费时间说什么了
[1:15:49] And from now on, 然后 从现在开始
[1:15:52] it’s gonna be nothing but short, 这屋子里我只会
[1:15:54] short skirts around the house. 穿超短超短裙
[1:15:59] And you know something else,Daddy? 还有呢 你知道吗
[1:16:03] Mommy is just so sick and tired of wearing panties. 妈妈已经厌烦了要穿内裤这件事
[1:16:10] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 是吗?- 是啊
[1:16:15] In fact, 其实
[1:16:18] she’s decided to throw them 她已经决定把内裤都
[1:16:21] all away. 扔了
[1:16:30] So take a good look,Daddy. 好好看看吧 爸爸
[1:16:32] You’re gonna be seeing an awful lot of this around the house. 你以后能在家里经常见到的
[1:16:35] Oh,baby… 噢 宝贝
[1:16:37] Yeah,Mommy. 妈妈
[1:16:39] – Yeah… – But no touching. – 耶 – 但是 绝不许碰
[1:16:42] Oh,gosh. 噢 天啊
[1:16:45] Ow. 噢
[1:16:48] What’s wrong,Daddy? 怎么了 爸爸?
[1:16:49] Mmm,baby. 嗯 宝贝
[1:16:53] God! 天啊
[1:16:56] Look at this shit. 看看这个啊
[1:16:57] Okay. Mommy likes to play games with Daddy. 妈妈喜欢和爸爸玩游戏
[1:17:03] Mommy,have you ever noticed 妈妈有没有注意过
[1:17:05] anything odd about Mr… 那边的小熊有什么奇怪吗?
[1:17:08] Mr. Fuzzy Bear over there? 毛茸茸的小熊在哪儿?
[1:17:11] His eyes seem to be a little bit odd,don’t they? 他的眼睛看上去有点怪啊 是吧?
[1:17:15] Yeah,there’s something a little bit different about his eyes. 他的眼睛似乎有点不一样呢
[1:17:18] Yes! I think it’s true. Say “Hi,” Mommy. 啊 对 没错 说”嗨 妈妈”
[1:17:22] Say “Hi” to Rocco and Rocco. 跟洛克和洛克说你好啊
[1:17:24] Say “Hi.” Hi,fellas. 你们好啊
[1:17:25] See that,huh? 看见没?
[1:17:27] Of all the fucking days, 这么多天里
[1:17:28] she chooses today to give me blue balls! 她竟然选了今天 让我这么蛋疼
[1:17:31] I mean,today was the biggest day in Stratton’s history, 今天是斯特拉顿有史以来最重要的一天
[1:17:33] and I needed to be thinking straight. 我得思路清晰
[1:17:35] Hey,Jordan! 嘿 乔丹
[1:17:37] – Welcome. – Steve here yet? – 欢迎啊 – 史蒂夫来了嘛?
[1:17:39] This was the day that we launched the Steve Madden IPO. 今天是我们给史蒂夫·马登 开始IPO的日子
[1:17:42] Troops are all here,everyone’s all rallied,excited. 人都到齐了 大家都团结一心十分激动
[1:17:44] Everything had to run tight. 一切必须井井有条
[1:17:46] It had to be perfect. 必须做到完美
[1:17:47] What the fuck is that kid doing? 那个小屁孩在干嘛?
[1:17:50] What’s he doing? 干嘛呢他?
[1:17:52] The biggest IPO in this firm’s history. 公司史上规模最大的IPO今天开始
[1:17:54] What the fuck is he doing? 这他妈的在干吗啊他?
[1:17:57] Is he… Is he wearing a bow tie? 他是戴了领结吗?
[1:18:00] Hi. 嗨
[1:18:02] How’re you doing? 你还好么
[1:18:03] Good. 挺好
[1:18:05] You cleaning the fish bowl? 你在清鱼缸啊?
[1:18:08] I just… I had a minute and… 我只是 刚好有点空
[1:18:10] You had a minute. 你有空啊
[1:18:12] And today you needed to clean the fish bowl? Today? 今天你必须洗鱼缸么?今天?
[1:18:14] I had finished my paperwork and I had a couple of minutes. 我把文书工作都做完了 刚好有两分钟空闲
[1:18:18] Okay. Nice to meet you. 好吧 幸会啊
[1:18:26] On new issue day? 在有新业务的今天?
[1:18:29] On cocksucking,motherfucking new issue day? 他妈的 今天开新IPO啊?
[1:18:32] This is what you do? 你就干这个啊?
[1:18:33] Hey,everybody,listen up! 嘿 大家伙 听好了
[1:18:36] This is what happens when you fuck with your pets on new issue day! 在新业务开始的时候如果你还敢玩宠物 结果就是这样
[1:18:53] Take your little bow tie,get your shit, 拿好你的领结和你的东西
[1:18:55] and get the fuck out of my office! You understand? 滚出我的办公室 知道了吗?
[1:18:57] Get the fuck out! 他妈的滚出去
[1:19:02] Everybody on point! 所有人归位
[1:19:04] We are here to make money. Everybody on point. 我们是挣钱来的 所有人归位
[1:19:09] A real wolf pit,which is exactly how I liked it. 一个真正的狼窝啊 正是如此我才这么喜欢
[1:19:12] Jordan,look what I caught in the lobby. I caught a genius. 乔丹 看看我在走廊逮着谁了 逮着个天才啊
[1:19:15] Enter Steve Madden. 进来的这位就是史蒂夫·马登
[1:19:16] The great American cobbler. 美国伟大的鞋匠
[1:19:17] Red-hot ladies footwear Impresario. 炙手可热的女鞋界掌门人
[1:19:20] And thanks to Donnie,we were taking his company public. 多谢丹尼 我们能把公司股票对公众出售了
[1:19:23] Stratton Oakmont was crawling out of the primordial ooze. 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙已经爬出了挣扎阶段
[1:19:27] Pond scum no more. 再不是池塘里的烂泥了
[1:19:29] That’s why they gotta see your face. 所以他们才需要见见你啊
[1:19:31] You get them fired up so they push the shit out of this stock. Okay? 你给他们鼓劲 他们才能努力把股价抬高啊
[1:19:33] And not only that,Donnie and I secretly owned 并且不仅如此 丹尼和我秘密地持有了
[1:19:36] 85% of Steve Madden Shoes, 85%的史蒂夫·马登鞋股票
[1:19:39] which legally speaking was a big no-no, 法律上来说当然是不行
[1:19:41] but we’d get filthy fucking rich if our troops got behind it. 但如果员工们够努力的话 我们可会变成巨富
[1:19:45] Our job was to get them worked up. 我们就是要负责保证他们努力工作
[1:19:47] – But not too worked up. – Shh. – 但也不用太努力 – 嘘
[1:19:51] Hello. If,uh… 大家好 如果
[1:19:53] For those of you who don’t know me,uh… 你们有人还不认识我的话
[1:19:55] My name’s Steve Madden. 我叫史蒂夫·马登
[1:19:56] Yeah,we know who you are. 我们都认识你
[1:19:58] Your name is on the box. 鞋盒上写着你的名字呢
[1:20:00] Get the shoes. Show them the shoes. 鞋子 给他们看看鞋子
[1:20:01] – Show them the shoes. – Okay. Yeah. – 这鞋挺酷的吧 – 当然
[1:20:03] Anyway,you know,this shoe is pretty cool. 这鞋是挺酷的
[1:20:06] This is the Mary Lou,which is really the shoe that put me on the map. 这鞋叫”玛丽·露” 是这鞋让我一举成名的
[1:20:09] Without it,I wouldn’t be here. 没有它 我今天就不会在这
[1:20:11] It’s a fat girls’ shoe! 那是胖女人穿的吧
[1:20:12] Believe it or not… Believe it or not though, 不管你们信不信 不管你们信不信吧
[1:20:14] the Mary Lou is actually the same “玛丽·露”和
[1:20:16] as the Mary Jane,but it’s black leather. “玛丽·珍”是一样的 只不过它是黑色皮质的
[1:20:22] Whoa,whoa,whoa! 哇哦
[1:20:24] Fight back! Come on! Where you at? Where you at? 来呀 你在哪儿?
[1:20:27] All right! 好了
[1:20:28] Let’s give it up for Steve Madden and his awesome Mary Lou! 掌声献给史蒂夫·马登和他的”玛丽·露”皮鞋
[1:20:32] Hold that up. Hold that up. Hold that up proud! 举起来 举起来 骄傲地举起来
[1:20:34] Give him a round of applause! 接受掌声
[1:20:38] You guys got that out of your systems,huh? 嗑的药都排出去了吧?
[1:20:41] You having a good afternoon or what? 今天下午过得怎么样?
[1:20:43] I wanna take a moment and tell you why Steve here is so 我想利用一点时间来告诉你们
[1:20:46] absolutely off the fucking wall. 为什么史蒂夫·马登这么强
[1:20:50] It’s because this man 因为这家伙是个
[1:20:52] is a creative genius. 创意方面的天才
[1:20:54] This ability,this gift 史蒂夫的这种能力
[1:20:56] that Steve has, 天赋
[1:20:58] it goes beyond just 不仅仅是
[1:20:59] spotting the hottest shoe trends. 察觉到最新的鞋子设计走向
[1:21:01] Steve’s power is that he creates trends. 他强大在 自己创造潮流
[1:21:05] You understand? 明白了吗?
[1:21:07] Artists like Steve come along once every decade. 史蒂夫这样的艺术家 十年才能出一个
[1:21:09] I’m talking Giorgio Armani,Gianni Versace,Coco Chanel, 像乔治·阿玛尼 詹尼·范思哲 可可·香奈儿
[1:21:13] Yves Saint Laurent. 伊夫·圣·罗兰
[1:21:15] Steve,come over here for a second. 史蒂夫 过来一下
[1:21:16] I don’t think you all realize 我觉得你们都不清楚
[1:21:19] that Steve Madden 史蒂夫·马登
[1:21:21] is the hottest person in the women’s shoe industry, 现在是当下最红的女鞋产业第一人
[1:21:24] with orders going through the roof 北美洲每家百货商场
[1:21:26] at every department store in North America right now. 给他鞋子的订单都堆到天花板
[1:21:29] We have him here in our office! 而他本人现在就在我们办公室里
[1:21:33] We should thank our fucking lucky stars this man is here! 我们该感谢幸运星 让他过来
[1:21:35] We should be on our hands and knees right now, 我们现在该五体投地 赶紧跪下吧
[1:21:38] getting ready to suck this guy off! 准备好给他吹箫
[1:21:40] Like this! Okay? 像这样的
[1:21:43] I wanna suck you off,Steve! 我想帮你吹啊 史蒂夫
[1:21:46] Everyone’s gonna suck you off! 所有人都该帮你吹
[1:21:48] This is our Golden ticket 他就是我们进入
[1:21:49] to the fucking chocolate factory right here! 巧克力工厂的金色门票
[1:21:52] And I wanna meet 我十分想见到
[1:21:54] Willy fucking Wonka,okay? 威利·王卡 好吗?
[1:21:57] I wanna be with the fucking Oompa Loompas like this! 我要跟王卡一起跳 像这样的
[1:22:03] All right,get off this fucking stage! Get out of here. 好了 下台去吧 走吧你
[1:22:06] All right,I want you all to focus for a second. 好了 我需要你们集中一下注意力
[1:22:09] See those little black boxes? 看见这些黑色的小盒子吗?
[1:22:12] They’re called telephones. 这些盒子 叫电话
[1:22:13] I’m gonna let you in on a little secret about these telephones. 告诉你们一个关于电话的小秘密吧
[1:22:16] They’re not gonna dial themselves. Okay? 它们不会自己拨号出去
[1:22:18] Without you,they’re just worthless hunks of plastic. 没有你们 它们只是一堆好看的废塑料
[1:22:23] Like a loaded M16 without a trained Marine to pull the trigger. 就像上了膛的M16枪 却没有训练有素的军人来扣扳机
[1:22:27] And in the case of the telephone, 对于电话来说
[1:22:30] it’s up to each and every one of you, 这就靠你们每一个人了
[1:22:34] my highly-trained Strattonites. 我训练有素的斯特拉顿人
[1:22:37] My killers! 我的杀手们
[1:22:39] My killers,who will not take no for an answer! 我的杀手们 从不接受”不”作为回答
[1:22:43] My fucking warriors, 我的战士们
[1:22:45] who will not hang up the phone 是绝不会主动挂电话的
[1:22:48] until their client either buys 客户要么买
[1:22:51] or fucking dies! 要么就死
[1:23:08] Let me tell you something. 告诉你们吧
[1:23:09] There is no nobility in poverty. 贫穷绝无高尚可言
[1:23:13] I have been a rich man and I have been a poor man. 我既享有万贯家财 又体验过贫困潦倒
[1:23:16] And I choose rich every fucking time. 而每次 我都选择去做有钱人
[1:23:20] Because at least as a rich man, 因为 作为一个有钱人
[1:23:21] when I have to face my problems, 至少每次遇见什么问题
[1:23:22] I show up in the back of a limo, 都可以乘着辆加长豪华车
[1:23:24] wearing a $2,000 suit 穿两千块一套的西装
[1:23:26] and a $40,000 gold fucking watch! 戴着四万块的金表去解决问题
[1:23:33] Duke it out! Hit him! 一决高下
[1:23:34] Get the fuck off me! 他妈的放开我
[1:23:37] And if anyone here thinks I’m superficial 如果现在这里有人觉得我太肤浅粗俗
[1:23:40] or materialistic, 太过物质至上
[1:23:41] go get a job at fucking McDonald’s, 那就赶紧滚 去麦当劳找份工作吧
[1:23:44] cause that’s where you fucking belong! 因为那他妈的才是你的家
[1:23:48] But before you depart this room full of winners, 但 在你们带着成功 离开这间办公室之前
[1:23:52] I want you to take a good look 我希望你们好好看看
[1:23:54] at the person next to you. Go on. 自己身边的人
[1:23:56] Because sometime in the not-so-distant future, 因为就在不久的将来
[1:23:59] you’re gonna be pulling up to a red light 你开着破旧的福特
[1:24:00] in your beat-up old fucking Pinto, 平托停在红灯的路口
[1:24:03] and that person’s gonna be pulling up right alongside you 那个人会停在你隔壁车道
[1:24:06] in their brand new Porsche 开着崭新的保时捷
[1:24:09] with their beautiful wife by their side, 旁边坐着年轻漂亮的老婆
[1:24:11] who’s got big voluptuous tits. 胸前大波荡漾
[1:24:15] And who’re you gonna be sitting next to? 而你身边坐着的呢?
[1:24:17] Some disgusting wildebeest 穿着无袖衫脏得跟
[1:24:19] with three days of razor-stubble, 三天没刮脸似的老女人
[1:24:20] in a sleeveless muumuu, 恶心的老母牛
[1:24:22] crammed in next to you in a carload full of groceries 一身肥肉挤在你身边
[1:24:24] from the fucking Price Club! 车里还塞满了超市的打折食物
[1:24:26] That’s who you’re gonna be sitting next to! 那就是你旁边坐着的人
[1:24:28] So you listen to me and you listen well. 所以 听我说 好好听着
[1:24:31] Are you behind on your credit card bills? 你们的信用卡账单是不是得还了?
[1:24:33] Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing! 很好 拿起电话 开始拨号吧
[1:24:36] Is your landlord ready to evict you? Good! 你们的房东是不是要踢你出去?
[1:24:39] Pick up the phone and start dialing! 很好 拿起电话 给我拨号
[1:24:41] Does your girlfriend think you’re a fucking worthless loser? 你的女朋友是不是觉得你是个废物?
[1:24:45] Good! Pick up the phone and start dialing! 很好 拿起电话 拨号
[1:24:48] I want you to deal with your problems 我希望你们挣了大笔的钱
[1:24:50] by becoming rich! 用钱去解决问题
[1:24:53] All you have to do today 你们今天需要做的
[1:24:55] is pick up that phone 只是拿起电话
[1:24:58] and speak the words that I have taught you. 说那些我教过你们的话
[1:25:01] And I will make you richer 然后我会把你变得
[1:25:03] than the most powerful CEO in the United States of fucking America! 比全美最有权势的总裁们还要有钱
[1:25:06] Yeah! 好
[1:25:09] Fuck,yeah! 好
[1:25:10] I want you to go out there 我需要你们去
[1:25:13] and I want you to ram 把这支
[1:25:15] Steve Madden stock down your clients’ throats 史蒂夫·马登的股票塞到客户喉咙里
[1:25:19] until they fucking choke on it! 塞到他们噎住为止
[1:25:21] Till they choke on it and they buy 直到他们噎住然后买个十万股
[1:25:24] 100,000 shares! That’s what I want. 这就是我想看到的
[1:25:26] Yeah! Fuck,yeah. 我想要做的就是这个
[1:25:27] You be ferocious! 要勇猛
[1:25:29] – You be relentless! – Yeah! – 你要凶狠 – 是
[1:25:31] You be telephone fucking terrorists! 要成为电话那头的恐怖分子
[1:25:36] Now let’s knock this motherfucker out of the park! 那现在我们正式开始吧
[1:26:10] At 1:00 P.M.,we opened the stock for sale at $4.50 a share. 下午一点我们正式开始出售股票 价钱是4.5元
[1:26:15] By 1:03,it was over $18. 到了1点3分 已经涨到了18块
[1:26:18] Even the big Wall Street firms were buying. 甚至那些超大型华尔街公司都来买了
[1:26:30] Of the two million shares offered for sale, 公开募股的两百万股中
[1:26:32] a million belonged to me,held in phony accounts by my ratholes. 有一百万股是我的 藏在我那几位朋友的”老鼠洞”里
[1:26:35] Now once the price hit the high teens… 现在股价已经接近二十
[1:26:37] You know what? Who gives a shit? 你知道这个?谁他妈管这个啊?
[1:26:40] As always,the point is this. 一如既往的 重点是
[1:26:42] $22 million in three fucking hours! 3小时卖出了2200万美元
[1:26:47] Can you believe this shit? 你相信吗
[1:26:49] – I fucking love this,baby! – It’s amazing! – 我他妈喜欢这个 宝贝 – 太疯狂了
[1:26:52] Jordan! 乔丹
[1:26:53] Barry Kleinman’s on the phone “未来影像”的巴里·克雷曼
[1:26:55] – from Future Video. – Who? – 在电话那头 – 谁?
[1:26:56] I don’t know. He shot at your wedding. 我不知道 是他拍的你婚礼录像
[1:26:58] He says it’s urgent. 他说是要紧事
[1:26:59] Urgent? Who the fuck is Barry Kleinman? 要紧事?巴里·克雷曼算老几啊
[1:27:01] Oh,my God,you wanna marry me? 噢 天哪 你要嫁给我?
[1:27:03] You’re in love with me? 你爱上我了?
[1:27:04] Yeah. Go fuck your cousin! 回家操你表妹去吧
[1:27:05] Hey,Barry,what’s up? 巴里 什么事?
[1:27:06] Listen,I got this subpoena. 我接到一张传票
[1:27:08] Subpoena? What the fuck are you talking about? 传票?你在说什么啊?
[1:27:10] Yeah,the FBI,they want a copy FBI需要一份你
[1:27:11] of your wedding video. 婚礼录像的拷贝
[1:27:13] The fucking FBI? FBI?
[1:27:14] – You fucking kidding me? – Listen to me. – 你他妈是开玩笑么?- 听我说
[1:27:16] His name is Denham. 那人叫丹纳
[1:27:17] He’s an agent with the New York office. 是FBI纽约办公室的探员
[1:27:19] What’s his problem? 他什么毛病啊?
[1:27:20] He’s a Boy Scout. He thinks you’re fucking Gordon Gekko. 他是童子军出身 他觉得你是戈登·盖柯
[1:27:23] What does he want with my wedding video? 他要看我婚礼录像带干嘛?
[1:27:25] It’s like an invasion of my privacy. 这是侵犯我个人隐私啊
[1:27:27] You know what I’m saying? It’s like… 你知道吧
[1:27:28] It’s intrusive,you know. 绝对是侵犯隐私
[1:27:30] He’s got pictures of your whole inner fucking circle. 你那小圈子里的人是谁 他早就知道了
[1:27:33] Pictures,names of the people. 照片 姓名
[1:27:35] You know what he’s trying to do? 你知道他想干什么的?
[1:27:36] Exactly what he’s doing. Look at yourself. 他已经上手做了 看看你自己
[1:27:37] He’s trying to rattle you, 他这是要震慑你
[1:27:38] he’s trying to rattle your old lady, 还吓唬你老妈
[1:27:40] so she nags you until you become a fucking witness. 然后她就会成了证人了
[1:27:43] He wants me to rat on myself? 他想要我自己招了啊?
[1:27:44] He wants me to give information about my… 想要我提供自己的信息?
[1:27:46] Listen. The good fucking news is, 好消息是
[1:27:48] you know I know everybody downtown, 你也知道 那帮政府的人我都认识
[1:27:50] I call up the Justice Department,the DEA, 我给律政司 缉毒局打了电话
[1:27:52] nobody even knows you fucking exist,so calm down! 压根没人知道你的存在 所以安心吧
[1:27:55] They don’t know I exist? 他们不知道我?
[1:27:57] – No. – That’s good. – 完全不知 – 那就好
[1:28:04] But you… 但是你
[1:28:05] You know who he is,right? 你知道他是谁对吧?
[1:28:07] – Yeah. – So,if I just wanted to get – 是啊 – 如果我想要知道进一步的消息
[1:28:09] some more information,just find out what he knows, 了解一下他现在掌握了什么
[1:28:11] you could go to his house,right? 你可以偷偷进去他家里 对吧?
[1:28:14] Tap his phones a little bit,bug him. 窃听一下他的电话
[1:28:16] You could get some information… 溜进去 搞点消息出来
[1:28:17] You don’t fuck with these guys like that. 他们这帮人你是不能惹的
[1:28:20] You don’t fuck with them like that. 他是探员啊你惹他?
[1:28:21] What are you,nuts or something? 你是疯了吗?
[1:28:23] This is what you fucking do. What do I pay you for? 你不就是干这个的吗 不然我雇你干嘛来的
[1:28:24] I have a fucking P.I. license,you know? I make a living at this. 我做私家侦探也是有执照的 这是我的饭碗
[1:28:28] I’m not a cop anymore. 我已经不是警察了
[1:28:29] They’ll take my fucking license away from me,all right? 他们会吊销我的执照啊 好吗?
[1:28:31] Okay. 好吧
[1:28:33] Okay,if I can’t do that,can I just… 好吧 如果这样不行
[1:28:35] Can I give the guy a call? 那我能不能给他打个电话?
[1:28:38] – Why? Is that… – Jordan. Jordan. – 你干嘛 – 乔丹
[1:28:40] Do me a favor? 帮帮忙啊
[1:28:41] The only one who calls this guy is your fucking lawyer. 唯一能给这家伙打电话的只有你的律师
[1:28:44] I can’t call him,right? 我不能打给他
[1:28:45] – It’s against the rules? – I told you, – 这是违反规定的?- 我告诉你了
[1:28:47] whatever the fuck you say to him, 不管你跟他说什么
[1:28:48] he’s gonna use against you. Don’t you understand? 他都会用来当做证据的 你还不懂?
[1:28:51] He’s smart,you’re dumb. 他是聪明人 你是蠢货
[1:28:53] Fucking bullshit. 胡说八道
[1:28:55] Are we fucking talking tonight, 连个电话都不让打
[1:28:56] or are you gonna get schwacked? 你今晚是想好好谈的吗?
[1:28:57] The last time you took these fucking pills, 上一次你吃这些药的时候
[1:28:59] you put your head in the fucking macaroni. I had to pick it up. 你整个人都疯了好吗 快别吃了
[1:29:02] All right. 好吧
[1:29:04] Okay,I won’t call him. 我不会打给他的
[1:29:08] Hey,fellas! Come on board. 嘿 二位 上船来吧
[1:29:10] The plank’s right around there. 登船在那边就是
[1:29:13] Welcome! 欢迎啊
[1:29:14] Whoo! What a nice day. 喔 今个天气真不错
[1:29:18] Hey. 嘿
[1:29:20] Welcome aboard. 欢迎登船
[1:29:22] Jordan. Welcome aboard the Naomi. 我是乔丹 欢迎你们来娜奥米号
[1:29:24] Pleasure to meet you. 幸会二位
[1:29:25] Agent Denham. This is Agent Hughes. 我是探员丹纳 这位是探员休斯
[1:29:26] Hi,how are you? 你们好啊
[1:29:27] Let me introduce you. This is Nicole,Heidi. Come on. Don’t be shy. 我来给你们介绍 这两位是妮可和海蒂 过来吧 别害羞
[1:29:31] What are you guys all shy for? Don’t be scared. 你们这是害羞什么呢?别害怕
[1:29:33] These are friends of Stratton. 她们是我们斯特拉顿公司的朋友
[1:29:35] – It’s a pleasure. – Hello. – 幸会 – 你们好
[1:29:36] Um… 额
[1:29:39] Your message said that you wanted to speak privately. 你之前跟我们说的是 想要私下谈谈
[1:29:42] Right. I do want to speak privately. 没错 我的确是想私下谈的
[1:29:44] Give us a minute,huh,ladies? 让我们单独聊一会儿 女士们
[1:29:46] Let me know if I can get you anything. 有什么需要告诉我
[1:29:47] We’d be happy to help. 我很乐意服务
[1:29:49] You guys hungry? 你们饿了吗?
[1:29:50] Want something to eat? 如果想吃东西
[1:29:52] Got some pasta,shrimp,lobster. 这里有意面 虾 龙虾
[1:29:53] I got whiskey. Any kind of booze you want. 我这还有威士忌 想喝什么都有
[1:29:56] You know what? The Bureau doesn’t allow us 其实吧 局里不让
[1:29:57] to drink while we’re at sea. 我们在工作时饮酒
[1:29:59] Duh! Of course. 搞忘了 当然
[1:30:01] Ever been on one of these before? 以前乘过这种游艇吗?
[1:30:03] A boat? 船吗?
[1:30:05] I learned how to sail when I was six. 我六岁的时候学着一起出海
[1:30:07] No shit. Is that right? Really? 不会吧 真的吗
[1:30:09] On one like this,though? 但像这样一艘船啊
[1:30:11] I had the whole front extended in order to fit the chopper up there. 我把船的前部加长了 好停直升机
[1:30:14] See that? 看见没
[1:30:16] Anyway,this is for you. 总之呢 这个是给你的
[1:30:18] It’s a complete list of every person that was at my wedding. 这是出席我婚礼的全部人员名单
[1:30:21] I understand you wanted the whole wedding video. 我明白你们想要完整的婚礼录像
[1:30:24] Figured this would help expedite the whole process,right? 我觉得这样能提高你们的工作效率 对吧
[1:30:27] – There you go. – Look, – 的确 – 听着
[1:30:28] my point is that 我想说的是
[1:30:30] I know you’re investigating Stratton. 我知道你在调查斯特拉顿
[1:30:31] But for the life of me,I can’t figure out why. 但就我看来 我完全不明白为什么
[1:30:35] I know we’re a little unorthodox,we’re a little 我知道我们公司不那么传统 不同于他人
[1:30:37] loud in the way we do things. But you gotta understand, 做事情有点高调
[1:30:40] we’re the new guys on the block,you know, 不过你们要理解
[1:30:41] we’re trying to make a name for ourselves. 我们属于新人 这是在打响名声
[1:30:44] But I want you to understand,we don’t 但你们必须知道的是 我们不做
[1:30:46] do anything illegal. 任何违法的事
[1:30:49] Whatsoever. 无论如何都不会
[1:30:50] I mean,you could talk to the SEC. 你可以去找证监会
[1:30:52] They were at my office 15 times over the last six months. 他们过去半年内来我们公司有15次了吧
[1:30:55] I mean,I got… I got nothing to hide. 我没有什么好隐瞒的
[1:30:57] Well,you know the SEC is a civil regulatory agency. 你也知道证监会属于民间监管组织
[1:31:00] We pursue criminal activities. 我们查的是刑事犯罪
[1:31:02] Exactly! You go after real criminals,which 没错 你们抓的是真正的罪犯啊
[1:31:05] makes me wonder what the hell you’re investigating me for? 我就更想知道了 你们在调查我什么?
[1:31:08] I mean,honestly… 说真的
[1:31:10] What is it that you think that we did or do? I don’t get it. 你觉得我都干什么了?我不懂啊
[1:31:14] Well,I… 这个
[1:31:15] Look,Jordan,I can’t discuss an ongoing investigation. 乔丹 我不能透露正在进行的案子的信息
[1:31:18] No,I get that. No,I understand. 这我明白 我懂
[1:31:20] With that said… 既然说到这了
[1:31:22] This case got dumped on my desk… 这案子是别人丢到我桌上的
[1:31:24] – Did it? – You know,by a higher-up – 谁干的 – 你知道的 我的上级
[1:31:25] who needs to make a show 想要通过调查
[1:31:27] of looking into the new company on the block, 新兴的公司来展示工作成果
[1:31:29] – with all the press and everything. – New loud guys. – 我有压力 诸如此类的 – 太招摇的人
[1:31:31] And then I end up being the schmuck 最后就轮到我这傻子
[1:31:32] who does the looking. Exactly. 来做具体的调查了 就是这样
[1:31:34] It’s just,you know… It bothers me. 只是这件事还是很烦人啊
[1:31:36] We’re the new guy. We’re the one 我们是新人 我们是
[1:31:38] that’s banging on Wall Street’s door. I mean,you should… 属于敲门想进去华尔街的
[1:31:40] You should see what’s going on at the bigger firms. 你应该去查更大的公司
[1:31:42] I mean,I know all the information. 所以信息我都知道
[1:31:44] It’s true! Goldman,Lehman Brothers,Merrill… 真的 高盛 雷曼兄弟 美林
[1:31:47] Collateralized debt obligations? 债务抵押证券?
[1:31:49] This Internet stock bullshit? 网络公司股票 什么破烂?
[1:31:50] I mean,it’s a fucking travesty. 简直是搞笑啊
[1:31:52] I could take you step-by-step 我可以一步步带你了解
[1:31:54] through what exactly is occurring. 具体都发生了些什么
[1:31:57] All you have to do is ask. 只要你开口问
[1:31:59] I’m available. 我有的是时间
[1:32:00] – That’s exactly what I wanted to hear. – Mmm-hmm. – 这话正是我想听到的 – 嗯
[1:32:02] I don’t see why a little sitdown like this 这样一起坐下谈谈多好啊
[1:32:05] can’t be profitable for the both of us. 对双方都大有好处
[1:32:07] It should. Right? It should profit the both of us. 就该如此不是吗?就该对双方都有好处
[1:32:09] – It should. – Look. – 没错 – 你瞧
[1:32:12] I’m gonna give you my personal line. 我把私人的电话号码给你
[1:32:14] Five days a week,you just call me,feel free. 一礼拜五天你随便打
[1:32:17] – I’ll do that. – Great. – 我会的 – 那好
[1:32:21] Are you sure you guys don’t want something to drink? 你们确定不要喝点什么吗?
[1:32:23] You’re not hungry? Nothing? 也不饿吗?什么都不要?
[1:32:25] – Nothing? No? – Oh,no. – 不用了 – 是吗?
[1:32:30] Let me ask you, 我想问问啊
[1:32:31] and if you don’t wanna get too personal, 如果问题问得太过分太私人了
[1:32:32] – just tell me to shut up at any time. – Oh. – 你可以随时让我闭嘴 – 噢
[1:32:35] Did you try to get your broker’s license at one time? 你以前是不是考过股票经纪人执照?
[1:32:38] Did I hear that right? Were you trying to take a stab at Wall Street? 我的消息准确吗?当时是不是打算在华尔街试试?
[1:32:42] – No? – Who you been talking to? – 不?- 你都问了谁?
[1:32:44] Who the fuck you been talking to? 谁告诉你的
[1:32:45] Well,you’re investigating me. 你这不是在调查我嘛
[1:32:46] I hear things. 我也有自己的消息源啊
[1:32:48] You know what I mean? 你明白吧
[1:32:50] You ever think about what would’ve happened 你有没有想过 当时考上会怎样
[1:32:52] if you would have stayed the course? 如果 你继续从事这一行
[1:32:55] You know what? When I’m riding home on the subway 你知道吗 我每天回家搭地铁
[1:32:57] and my balls are fucking sweating, 热得蛋都在流汗
[1:32:59] I’m wearing the same suit three days in a row… 连续三天穿同一套西装
[1:33:01] Yeah,you bet I do. 我当然是想过
[1:33:02] I’ve thought about it before. Who wouldn’t,right? 以前的确想过 谁不会呢
[1:33:04] Right,who fucking wouldn’t? 没错 谁不想啊
[1:33:05] What do you get… 我还有
[1:33:06] Another personal question,no need to answer… 另外一个私人问题
[1:33:08] No,that’s all right,Jordan. 你不必回答的 乔丹
[1:33:09] What do you pull in? 50,60K? Something like that? 你工资如何?一年差不多五六万吧?
[1:33:12] – A year? In the ballpark? – Oh. – 一年?在球场?- 噢
[1:33:14] Well,I… 好吧 我
[1:33:16] Let’s put it this way. 这么说吧
[1:33:18] You get a free handgun 进局里工作
[1:33:19] when you sign up for the Bureau. 会给你免费的手枪
[1:33:21] No,but it fucking pisses me off. You know what I mean? 没错 但这太让我火大了 你懂的 想想看吧
[1:33:24] You think about the people that built this country, 一手建立起这个国家的人
[1:33:26] hardworking people like you. 勤劳实干的人们 像你这样的
[1:33:27] Firefighters,teachers,FBI agents. 比如消防员啊 教师啊 FBI探员啊
[1:33:30] End of the day,you guys get fucking skinned alive financially. 累死累活的 工资却这么低
[1:33:34] It fucking makes me angry. 太他妈的令人生气了
[1:33:36] Now the one thing about Wall Street and this market is, 所以华尔街和这市场的意义就在于
[1:33:39] for me,I feel 对我来说
[1:33:42] it’s good to give back. You know,there’s… 能回馈社会是很好的
[1:33:44] There are situations where I can 在很多情况下 我都可以回馈
[1:33:46] make those situations better for people. You know? 对人们的生活进行改善
[1:33:50] You know what I mean. 你明白吧
[1:33:51] Opportunity 机遇
[1:33:53] is everything. 就是一切
[1:33:54] Exactly. 没错
[1:33:56] Take for example,I got this one kid,right? 比如 我认识这样一个小孩
[1:33:58] Went to school for environmental science,something like that. 大学念的专业是环境科学之类的吧
[1:34:02] He was bogged down by student loans. 学生贷款让他生活很艰难
[1:34:04] Turns out,his mother needed triple bypass surgery. 结果他母亲又需要做三次心脏搭桥手术
[1:34:06] – Jesus. – Right. Horrible situation. – 老天 – 遭遇太不幸了
[1:34:08] Sure. 当然
[1:34:09] But we got him into the market 但是我们就让他在正确的时候
[1:34:10] at the right time and chose the right stock. 进入到这个市场选择了正确的股票
[1:34:12] We gave him the right guidance. 给了他正确的指导
[1:34:14] Boom! Overnight,changed his entire life. 嘭 一夜之间 整个人生都改变了
[1:34:17] Got to put his mother into 他可以送妈妈
[1:34:19] the best hospital in New York City. 去全纽约最好的医院治疗
[1:34:21] It didn’t work out for her, 虽然最后还是没能成功
[1:34:22] granted,she passed away,unfortunately. 很不幸她去世了
[1:34:24] But we gave him that opportunity. 但是 我们给了他这个机会
[1:34:26] You know what I’m saying? 你懂我的意思吧?
[1:34:28] It’s just about setting up the right team, 只要选择正确的合作团队
[1:34:29] and then overnight your life can change. 一夜之间就可以改变命运
[1:34:38] What does… What does an intern… 那这样的
[1:34:42] What does an intern make in a deal like that? 这样的实习生 可以挣多少钱
[1:34:43] Well,in that situation, 这种情况的话
[1:34:46] in that particular trade,and it was one trade, 就单单这笔交易
[1:34:50] north of half a million dollars. 五十万美元往上
[1:34:56] And I’d do that for anybody,you know, 并且不论是谁我都愿意这样做
[1:34:58] anybody that needs the proper guidance. 任何需要正确指导的人
[1:35:21] Can you say that again, 能再说一遍吗?
[1:35:23] just the way you said it? 像你刚才那样 再说一遍
[1:35:25] Just the same way. 跟刚才一样说
[1:35:29] Oh. 噢
[1:35:31] I don’t know what you’re talking about. 我不明白你的意思
[1:35:32] Oh,come on! You know what I’m talking about. 拜托 你很清楚我在说什么
[1:35:35] I think what Jordan just did is he… 再说一遍吧 我觉得 乔当刚才是在
[1:35:37] – If I’m not mistaken… – No. – 如果我理解得没错的话 – 不
[1:35:38] You just tried to bribe a federal officer. 你刚才在试图贿赂联邦探员啊
[1:35:40] No,technically I didn’t bribe anybody. 不 确切地说 我没有贿赂任何人
[1:35:42] No,no,that’s not the conversation I heard,Jordan. 不 不 这不是我听到的 乔丹
[1:35:45] No,no,according to the U.S. criminal code, 不 不 根据美国的刑法
[1:35:46] there needs to be an exact dollar figure 需要用切实的金钱
[1:35:48] – for the exchange of services. – Oh! – 来收买对方 – 噢
[1:35:50] That would not hold up in a court of law. 这样子法律是不会承认的
[1:35:52] Nah,it’s not howl heard it. 他不是听到的
[1:35:53] No,no,no,that’s the truth. But I want to tell you this. 不 不 事实就是这样 但是 这么告诉你吧
[1:35:56] Yeah. 说
[1:35:57] The same gentleman that told me 告诉我你要
[1:35:59] that you tried to get your broker’s license 考执照的那个人
[1:36:01] also told me that you are a straight arrow. 还告诉我 你是个正直的人
[1:36:03] He ran a security check on me. 他竟然还去查我的背景了
[1:36:05] Well… 好吧
[1:36:06] Yeah,when you sail on a boat fit for a Bond villain, 我人在江湖 小人到处都是
[1:36:09] sometimes you need to play the part. Right? 有时候身不由己啊 对吧?
[1:36:12] I think it’s time you both get the fuck off my boat. 我看是时候请你们滚了
[1:36:14] What do you say? Hmm? 你们看呢?
[1:36:17] You know,Jordan,I’ll tell you something. 你知道吗 乔丹 这么告诉你吧
[1:36:18] Most of the Wall Street jackasses that I bust, 大多数我教训过的华尔街混蛋们
[1:36:21] they’re to the manor born. 他们天生就是如此
[1:36:24] – Is that right? – Yeah. – 是吗?- 是
[1:36:25] Their fathers are douchebags, 他们的老爸们就已经是混蛋
[1:36:27] just like their fathers before them. 老爸的老爸也一样
[1:36:30] But you… 但是你
[1:36:33] You,Jordan,you got this way all on your own. 你 乔丹 你完全靠自己爬上来的
[1:36:35] Did I? 是吗?
[1:36:37] – Good for you,little man. – Little man? – 不错啊 你这小人 – 小人?
[1:36:39] Good for you. 真不错
[1:36:40] Me,the little man? 我是小人啊?
[1:36:41] And let me tell you something. 这么说吧
[1:36:43] Let me tell you something else. 我再告诉你一件事
[1:36:45] Honestly,I’m not bullshitting here, 说真的 我可没胡说
[1:36:47] this is one of the nicest boats 这是我搭过的最好的船
[1:36:48] – that I’ve ever been on,I gotta tell you. – I bet it is. – 这个必须承认 – 那是肯定
[1:36:50] And you know what I was just thinking,too? 而且你知道我在想什么吗
[1:36:52] The fucking hero that I’m gonna be back at the office 等案子查完 我得成大英雄啊
[1:36:55] when the Bureau seizes this fucking boat. 等局里把你的船收走
[1:36:57] Because,I mean,fuckety-fuck-fuck,Jordan, 我终于是把乔丹给操翻了啊
[1:37:00] look at this thing! 看看这个东西
[1:37:01] It’s beautiful! 太美了
[1:37:02] And you got the beautiful girls there. It’s wonderful. 船上还有美女啊 简直太棒了
[1:37:05] All right,get the fuck off my boat. 好了 滚出我的船
[1:37:08] I’m sure we’ll be seeing each other 我敢肯定我们很快
[1:37:10] – real soon. – I’m sure. – 会再见面的 – 那是
[1:37:11] Good luck on that subway ride home 祝回家搭地铁好运啊
[1:37:12] to your miserable,ugly fucking wives. 滚回你们那丑八怪老婆身边吧
[1:37:14] I’m gonna have Heidi lick some caviar off my balls in the meantime. 我一会儿让海蒂把鱼子酱舔我蛋蛋上
[1:37:18] Hey,you guys want to take some lobsters for your ride home? 嘿你们俩回家路上要带点龙虾吗?
[1:37:20] Fucking miserable pricks,I know you can’t afford them! 可悲的傻逼们 我知道你们买不起
[1:37:23] Fucking cheap fucks. 操你妈的
[1:37:25] Fucking miserable pricks. 可悲的傻逼
[1:37:28] Hey,fellas! Look what I found in my pocket! Look! 嘿两位 看我口袋里找到什么
[1:37:31] A year’s salary right here. 你们俩一年的工资
[1:37:33] You know what I call them? Fun coupons! 知道我叫这什么吗?欢乐打折券
[1:37:35] See that! 看
[1:37:37] They’re fun coupons! 欢乐打折券
[1:37:47] Switzerland? What the fuck is in Switzerland? 瑞士?去瑞士干嘛
[1:37:50] Swiss fucking banks,that’s what. 当然是因为瑞士有银行啊
[1:37:52] It was ass-covering time. I had to hide my money. 现在得擦干净屁股 我得把钱藏起来
[1:37:56] Enter Rugrat. 于是有请光头
[1:37:58] He knew this Swiss banker from law school. 他在法学院的时候认识了个瑞士银行家
[1:38:00] But he was in Geneva. 但那人在日内瓦
[1:38:02] And there was no way I was gonna make that flight sober. 而我是没可能清醒地坐这么久的飞机
[1:38:06] So I knew if I took my drugs right, 所以我知道如果我把握好量
[1:38:08] I could sleep through the entire flight. 可以整个飞行都在睡觉
[1:38:10] But I had to take them just right. 但这个量 就一定要准确
[1:38:13] At 4:00 P.M.,I popped a few more ludes, 下午4点我吃了几片安眠酮
[1:38:15] which started kicking in by the time. 开完销售会议之后
[1:38:17] I finished my sales meeting. 药劲就上来了
[1:38:19] My tingle phase. 进入了兴奋阶段
[1:38:20] By dinner,I popped a few more 晚饭时候又吃了几颗
[1:38:22] on top of some cocktails and a Valium or two. 就着几杯鸡尾酒 还有一两片安定
[1:38:25] My slur phase. 这叫说话含糊阶段
[1:38:29] By 8:30,I took a few more ludes 到了八点半 我又再吃了几片
[1:38:31] and pretty much lost all my motor skills. 连动作都做不了了
[1:38:34] This was the drool phase. 这叫口水横流阶段
[1:38:39] And by 10:00,I didn’t know who or what the fuck I was. 等到了十点 我都不知道自己是谁了
[1:38:42] The amnesia phase. 记忆缺失阶段
[1:38:45] We boarded the plane just before midnight. 午夜之前我们登机了
[1:38:47] Wow! Look at you! 哇 看看你啊
[1:38:49] – You’re beautiful. – Excuse me,Sir. – 多漂亮啊 – 打扰了 先生
[1:38:51] His sleeping pills just kicked in. He’s all right. 是安眠药 他没事
[1:38:53] May I see your boarding passes,Sir? 能看你下你的登机牌吗 先生
[1:38:55] We have the boarding passes. 登机牌我们有
[1:38:57] Jesus Christ,I wanna fuck her. 天哪 我要上她
[1:38:59] Hey! Fucking relax. 嘿 放松点
[1:39:01] Oh,my God! You got your hand on my fucking cock! 天啊 你他妈摸我下面干嘛
[1:39:03] I don’t. Cut it out. 我不知道 别说了
[1:39:05] He’s got his hand on my dick again. 他又摸我鸡鸡了
[1:39:06] I’m just trying to buckle you up. 我只是想给你把它弄掉
[1:39:07] You got your hand on his dick? 你又摸他干嘛
[1:39:08] You gotta stop doing that in public places. 公共场合还是别这样了以后
[1:39:10] Oh,my God. Take it off! 天啊 假发脱掉
[1:39:12] Take it off! 脱掉啊
[1:39:13] I heard there’s a treasure map under here. 我听说假发下面有藏宝图
[1:39:17] – Stop! I know,miss. – Excuse me,Sir. – 住手 我知道了 – 打扰了 先生
[1:39:19] Please sit down. 请坐下
[1:39:21] – Watch it. – Go back to your seat,please. – 看着他 – 请回自己的位置上
[1:39:22] – What are you upset about? – Please go back to your seat. – 你生什么气 – 请回自己的位置上
[1:39:25] I will have to call the captain. 不然我只能通知机长了
[1:39:26] Please,Sir,please,Sir. Sit down. 先生 请坐下
[1:39:29] – Please sit down! – Ow! – 请坐下 – 哦
[1:39:31] – I’m going! Stop. – Okay,sorry. – 我走了 – 好吧 抱歉
[1:39:32] We apologize. We’re gonna go to sleep. 我们很抱歉 我要睡觉了
[1:39:34] Question. I wanna ask you a question. 我有个问题要问
[1:39:36] Fasten your seat belt,Sir. 请系上安全带
[1:39:38] We cannot take off if you haven’t fastened 不系安全带我们不能起飞
[1:39:39] – your seat belt. – I’m really horny,too. – 你的安全带 – 我很好色
[1:39:40] Sit down. Fasten it. 坐下 系好
[1:39:42] – Right. Okay,I’ll sit down… – I will do it for you. – 不然我帮你系 – 我帮你系
[1:39:43] – What? – I’ll do it for you. – 什么?- 我可以帮你系
[1:39:44] You gotta speak English. 你得说英语
[1:39:45] We don’t understand this language you’re speaking. 你说的语言我们听不懂
[1:39:48] I will help him with his seat belt. 我来帮你系上
[1:39:50] – You gotta put it on right. – Sit back. Sit back,Sir. – 我得把他放在右边 – 坐好 坐好
[1:39:52] – There you go. – All right. I’ll just Lean back… – 好了 坐好了- 好了
[1:39:57] Bitte,Hilfe! 比特 费尔希
[1:40:14] Jesus Christ! 天啊
[1:40:15] Fuck! 他妈的
[1:40:18] Donnie… 丹尼
[1:40:20] Donnie,this isn’t funny. You gotta untie me,buddy. 丹尼 这不好玩 快给我松绑
[1:40:23] I can’t untie you. 我可不能给你松绑
[1:40:25] The captain tied you up. 是机长绑的
[1:40:27] He almost fucking tasered you. 他差点都拿电击枪电你了
[1:40:29] Why? 为什么?
[1:40:30] Why? 为什么?
[1:40:36] Ah! 啊
[1:40:46] You were screaming at people. 你朝别人嚷嚷
[1:40:48] Oh,fuck off. 不会吧
[1:40:49] You were on the floor rolling around and shit. 你躺在地上滚来滚去
[1:40:51] Oh,Jesus. 哦 老天爷
[1:40:52] You called the captain the N-word. 你还骂机长是黑鬼
[1:40:55] I called the captain the N-word? 我喊机长是黑鬼?
[1:40:56] – Yeah,he was very upset. – Really? – 是啊 他可生气了 – 真的吗?
[1:40:59] – Luckily we’re in first class. – Jesus. – 还好我们坐的头等舱啊 – 天啊
[1:41:02] Jesus Christ,I think you have a fucking drug problem. 老天爷 我觉得你这嗑药是嗑出毛病了
[1:41:06] Where are the ludes? 安眠酮在哪?
[1:41:07] Where are the ludes? 我的安眠酮呢?
[1:41:09] They’re up my ass. Don’t worry about it. 屁眼里塞着呢 不用担心
[1:41:11] – I got it. – Okay. – 我拿着呢 – 好吧
[1:41:13] Thank God. 谢天谢地
[1:41:15] Jesus Christ,what are we gonna do 天啊 等到了瑞士
[1:41:16] when we get to Switzerland,buddy? 可怎么办
[1:41:17] This is bad. 情况不太好啊
[1:41:18] Fucking things are against my chest. I can’t breathe. 这带子勒住了我胸口 我不能呼吸了
[1:41:20] Come on,do something to calm me down. Please. 快做点什么让我冷静下来
[1:41:22] Okay,shut the fuck up. Shut the fuck up. 好吧 闭嘴啊 快闭嘴
[1:41:25] Okay. Shh! Shh! 好啊 嘘 嘘
[1:41:28] That’s good. 没事了 睡吧
[1:41:29] – Go to sleep. – Rub it harder,buddy. – 去睡觉 – 用力点摸
[1:41:30] You’re all right. 你没事
[1:41:32] We all love you. Shut the fuck up! 我们都爱你 给我闭嘴
[1:41:40] Mr. Belfort, 贝尔福特先生
[1:41:42] you’re free to go. 你可以走了
[1:41:45] Really? 真的?
[1:41:50] Whoo! 哇哦
[1:41:51] – Hey,Donnie. – Yeah? – 嘿丹尼 – 在
[1:41:52] When we get out there,try not to act like yourself. 等我们到了那 可别再这样了好么
[1:41:54] Okay? Let’s make Geneva an asshole-free Donnie zone,all right? 让日内瓦成为”混账丹尼禁区”如何
[1:41:56] What are you fucking coming at me for? 你这么针对我干嘛?
[1:41:57] Hey,listen. The only reason you’re sitting in this limo 嘿 听着 你现在能坐在这豪车里
[1:41:59] and not in a Swiss jail is because of my friend. Okay? 而不是蹲在瑞士的大牢 那都是因为我的朋友 好吗
[1:42:01] Hilfe! 希尔费
[1:42:03] We’re here. We’re here. Everyone calm down. 我们到了
[1:42:06] Jordan Belfort! 乔丹·贝尔福特
[1:42:07] At last. 终于见面了
[1:42:09] Nicholas has told me so much about you. 尼古拉斯老向我提起你
[1:42:11] Jordan,Jean Jacques Saurel. 乔丹 这位是雅克·苏瑞尔
[1:42:13] – Pleasure to make your acquaintance. – Nice to meet you. – 很高兴认识你 – 幸会
[1:42:16] It’s a joke. 真是搞笑
[1:42:18] You’ll understand when you’re in the fucking seat. 明白我们在说什么吧
[1:42:20] You need a bigger couch. For guests. 拿沙发当桌子使
[1:42:22] Yeah. Yeah,yeah. I don’t understand. I’m sorry. 不好意思 我不懂啊
[1:42:24] I’m curious about your bank secrecy laws here. 我比较好奇你们这里的银行保密法
[1:42:28] Uh… Wait. Yes. Excusez-moi,Jordan. 额 等等 抱歉 乔丹
[1:42:32] Swiss custom requires 10 minutes of… 瑞士的传统是 需要十分钟的
[1:42:35] Blah,blah,blah. 等等
[1:42:36] – Chit chat. – Yeah,chit chat,thank you. – 闲聊 – 闲聊 谢谢
[1:42:38] Before business can be discussed. 之后再谈生意
[1:42:41] Yeah. 耶
[1:42:45] Of course. 当然了
[1:42:47] Let’s get down to it. What would you like to know? 我们还是开门见山吧 你想知道些什么?
[1:42:50] Under what circumstances would you be obligated 在什么情况下
[1:42:53] to cooperate with an FBI 才会有义务必须跟FBI合作
[1:42:56] or a U.S. Justice Department investigation,for example? 或者美国司法部的调查?
[1:42:59] Ca depend. 看情况
[1:43:01] Ca depend? 看情况?
[1:43:03] Oui. 是
[1:43:04] Ca depend on what,exactly? 看具体什么?
[1:43:08] Whether America plans to invade Switzerland 要看美国人会不会在接下来
[1:43:10] in the coming months. 几个月入侵瑞士
[1:43:12] Shall I check if tanks are rolling down the Rue de la Croy? 看看坦克是不是已经开到下面克洛伊大道了
[1:43:15] – Yes. Rue de la Croix. – Croix. Croix. – 是克洛瓦 – 克洛瓦
[1:43:17] Not Croy. Not Rue de la Croy. It’s Croix. 不是克洛伊 也不是什么克洛伊大道 就叫克洛瓦
[1:43:20] See,this is what he used to do back in law school. Check me. 我们以前在法学院就是这样 香槟不念香槟
[1:43:22] – Champagne. Champagne. – Yeah. – “香槟” – 没错
[1:43:24] Yeah,yeah. French fries,pommes frites. 是啊 薯条还是”法式薯条”
[1:43:27] – And that kind of stuff. – That’s funny. – 这种的之类的吧 – 真是搞笑
[1:43:31] What I’m asking,you Swiss dick, 我想问的是 你这瑞士混蛋
[1:43:34] is are you going to fuck me over? 会不会把我的事搞砸了
[1:43:39] I understand perfectly,you American shit. 我当然明白你的意思 美国草包
[1:43:44] The only way the Banque Réal de Genéve 日内瓦皇家银行如果必须
[1:43:47] would cooperate with a foreign legal body 和外国的法律单位合作
[1:43:49] is if the crime being pursued 只能是他们查的案子在瑞士
[1:43:51] is also a crime in Switzerland. 也触犯了法律
[1:43:53] But there are very few Swiss laws which apply to your practices. 但瑞士很少有适用于你们的法律条文
[1:43:59] From a financial standpoint, 所以从经济这方面考虑
[1:44:01] you are now 你们现在身处
[1:44:03] in heaven. 天堂啊
[1:44:04] See,I told you he was fantastic,right? 看吧 跟你说了他很赞吧
[1:44:07] If the U.S. Justice Department sent us a subpoena,it would become 如果美国司法部门给我们发来传票
[1:44:12] papier toilette. 那只会被用来当厕纸
[1:44:14] We would wipe our ass with it. 我们会用它来擦屁股
[1:44:17] Unless,of course,it was an investigation 不过除非 他们调查的是
[1:44:20] into stock fraud, 股票欺诈
[1:44:22] which is a crime here in Switzerland,if I’m correct. 如果我没弄错的话 这在瑞士也是犯罪
[1:44:24] Then there would have to be coopération on your part, 那样就必须是”合作”了
[1:44:28] – if I’m not mistaken. – Yes. – 如果我没弄错 – 是
[1:44:30] Yes,we would. Mmm-hmm. 那的确
[1:44:33] Assuming the account is under your name. 如果这账户是在名下的话
[1:44:37] If it were 如果
[1:44:38] another name, 是别人的名字
[1:44:41] a friend’s,camarade… 朋友啊
[1:44:43] Cousin? 表亲啊?
[1:44:48] – Relative? – Yeah. – 亲戚 – 没错
[1:44:51] Hmm. 额
[1:44:52] Was that yodeling I just heard 刚才他是说腹语了吗
[1:44:55] or did you just say what I thought you said? 他是不是真说了我听到的那句?
[1:44:58] Yes. Yes. 没错
[1:45:00] He’s telling me to use a fucking rathole. 他是在告诉我 应该用”老鼠洞”
[1:45:03] But a U.S. rathole would never get 但美国的老鼠洞没法把
[1:45:05] into Switzerland with all that money. 那么多钱弄来瑞士
[1:45:07] What I needed was a rathole with a European passport. 我需要一个欧洲护照开的老鼠洞
[1:45:18] Jordan. 乔丹
[1:45:20] Hey. How’s my favorite aunt,huh? 嘿 我最亲爱的阿姨 你好吗
[1:45:23] Welcome. Was the traffic terrible? 欢迎呀 交通是不是很糟糕
[1:45:24] Oh,no,not at all. 没一点也不
[1:45:28] Jordan,come in. 乔丹 进来
[1:45:30] Thank God Aunt Emma didn’t need too much convincing. 谢天谢地 艾玛阿姨并不难说服
[1:45:33] Turned out the British weren’t too different from the Swiss. 结果呢 英国人和瑞士人也差不多
[1:45:36] Money talks and bullshit takes the bus. 有钱开口 没钱滚蛋
[1:45:39] How do you say “rathole” in British? 英国人是怎么说”老鼠洞”的啊
[1:45:41] If you get into any trouble whatsoever, 如果你碰到任何麻烦
[1:45:44] I’ll come forth immediately. I’ll say that I duped you. 我会马上过来 说是我骗了你
[1:45:46] That I promise. 这个我保证
[1:45:48] Risk is what keeps us young,isn’t it,darling? 是冒险让我们更年轻的 对吗 亲爱的
[1:45:55] Sometimes I wonder 有时候我想
[1:45:58] if you let money get the best of you,my love. 你是不是完全被金钱控制住了
[1:46:01] Among 当然
[1:46:02] other substances. 还有其他的东西
[1:46:04] Oh. 噢
[1:46:08] It’s that obvious,huh? 那么明显吗
[1:46:10] It’s chilly,darling,and you’re sweating bullets. 天这么冷 你还一直冒汗珠子
[1:46:16] What can I say? I’m… 怎么说呢
[1:46:18] I’m a drug addict. 我吸毒上瘾
[1:46:20] I really am. 真的
[1:46:23] Cocaine,pills. 可卡因 各种药片
[1:46:25] Whatever it is,I’ll fucking do it. 不管什么我都吃
[1:46:28] Now that’s the truth. 就是这样
[1:46:30] I mean… 还有
[1:46:31] I’m a sex addict,too. 我还有性瘾
[1:46:33] Well,there are worse things to be addicted to than sex. 有比性瘾更严重的事
[1:46:37] Jesus,why am I telling you all this? Why am I… 天哪 我为什么要告诉你这些
[1:46:39] I’m sorry. 真对不起
[1:46:42] Because I’m very easy to talk to. 因为我通情达理
[1:46:44] – You are. You are easy to talk to. – Mmm. – 的确 非常善解人意 – 嗯
[1:46:48] I suppose it’s… 我觉得
[1:46:50] Just my job,you know. 只是因为我的工作
[1:46:52] All these people dependent on me. 这些人都指望着我
[1:46:54] Tens of millions of dollars at stake,you know. 几千万美元命悬一线的
[1:46:57] Sometimes I feel like I… 有时候我会觉得
[1:46:59] I’ve bitten off more than I can chew,you know. 实在是一下吃太多 力不从心
[1:47:02] You’re a man with large appetites. 你是个胃口很大的人
[1:47:05] Yeah. 是
[1:47:08] Is she fucking hitting on me? 她这是在勾引我吗?
[1:47:10] Yeah. 是啊
[1:47:11] Yeah,I am. 我是
[1:47:15] I suppose I put that on myself though,right? 我想 这都是我自找的 对吧?
[1:47:18] My decision. 自己的决定
[1:47:20] It’s just hard to… 这很艰难
[1:47:22] Hard to learn to control the anxiety sometimes,you know? 有时候 真的很难学着控制焦虑
[1:47:26] You know,to… 你知道的
[1:47:28] Learn to relax and let go and… 放轻松 学着放手
[1:47:32] To release the tension. 释放压力
[1:47:35] She is hitting on me. 她绝对是在勾引我
[1:47:37] Holy shit! 我靠
[1:47:39] Yeah,to release the tension. 是啊 释放压力
[1:47:45] I suppose we,uh… 我觉得我们 额
[1:47:47] We all just need to learn,uh… 我们都需要学着去
[1:47:50] Learn to do what comes naturally in life,you know? 学着顺其自然
[1:47:56] Is he fucking hitting on me? 他这是在勾引我?
[1:48:04] Stability,dear. 稳住 亲爱的
[1:48:06] Family. 我们是亲戚
[1:48:14] You take care of my niece,my love. 把我的外甥女照顾好
[1:48:17] I’ll take care of everything over here. 这边的就我来照顾
[1:48:20] Deal. 一言为定
[1:48:23] Come on! There you go. 来呀 你去哪里
[1:48:26] Whoo! 哇哦
[1:48:28] We had,literally,a fuckload of money. 我们确确实实有整车的钞票
[1:48:31] Aunt Emma could never carry all this by herself. 艾玛阿姨绝不可能一个人带走
[1:48:34] So I thought to myself,who else has a European passport? 所以我想啊 谁还有欧洲的护照
[1:48:38] Brad,you’re making this too fucking tight! 好了布拉德 你绑太紧了
[1:48:40] Now Brad,as a successful drug dealer, 布拉德作为一名成功的毒贩
[1:48:43] spent his winters in the South of France, 之前冬天在法国南部度假
[1:48:45] which is where he met his wife,Chantalle, 在那里他认识了自己的老婆 香特尔
[1:48:47] a stripper of Slovenian origin 斯洛文尼亚裔的脱衣女郎
[1:48:50] born,in of all places, 还恰好出生在
[1:48:52] Switzerland. 瑞士
[1:48:58] Well,this is fucked. 操 不行啊
[1:49:00] Oh. No shit. 绝对不行
[1:49:06] Like,this will take her like 50 trips. 而且就这样也得飞50次吧
[1:49:09] I know. 我知道
[1:49:13] Let me ask you something? 那样是自杀啊
[1:49:15] What about her family? Right? 但 她还有家里人啊 对吧
[1:49:17] I mean,they all got Swiss passports,fight. 他们都有瑞士护照 对吧?
[1:49:20] She’s got parents,she’s got a brother,right? 她有父母 哥哥
[1:49:22] The brother’s got a wife. That’s five fucking people. 还有兄嫂 那就一共五个人了
[1:49:24] Six,seven trips,boom,right? 六七次不就搞定了?
[1:49:26] They’re all fucking Swiss nitwits like her. 一群愚蠢的瑞士人
[1:49:28] – They’ll do it. – We could do that. – 完全可行 – 我们能做到这一点
[1:49:29] At least I have a family,you crooked-nose fuck! 至少我还有家人啊 你这丑男蠢货
[1:49:32] Hey,uh,don’t forget about my money. 嘿 别忘了还有我的钱
[1:49:36] I’m sorry,what’s that? 抱歉 你说啥?
[1:49:37] Yeah,I forgot to tell you. He’s got some… 嘿 我忘了告诉你了
[1:49:39] – He’s got some money. – My money. – 他也有点钱要运 – 我的钱
[1:49:41] I got a couple of mil coming in like a week. 下个礼拜有两百万过来
[1:49:44] When it gets in,I’ll give you a call,you come pick it up. 等到了我给你打电话 你过来拿
[1:49:49] You give me a call? 你给我打电话?
[1:49:52] When it gets here,I’ll give you a call and you’ll come pick it up. 等钱到了 我会给你打电话 你就过来取
[1:49:55] Well,we don’t fucking work for you,man! 尼玛 我们又不是给你打工的
[1:49:57] Sweetheart, 亲爱的
[1:49:59] you have my money taped to your tits. 你的咪咪上绑的那都是我的钞票
[1:50:01] Okay? Technically,you do work for me. 严格说来你就是给我打工的
[1:50:06] Hey,Jordan,we’re gonna need to talk. 乔丹 我们得谈谈
[1:50:07] If I fucking do this,I’m telling you right now, 如果我要做这事 那现在就得告诉你
[1:50:09] I ain’t going to him,okay. 我是不会给他做的
[1:50:10] – I’m not a fucking shvartze. – I got it. – 我又不是跑腿小弟 – 我知道了
[1:50:11] I don’t do fucking pickups,all right? 才不会”过来拿” 好吗?
[1:50:13] – I got it. – Well,listen to me. – 听我说 如果这要这么干 – 我会打点好一切
[1:50:14] We meet someplace that I fucking say. 我必须说 你去告诉那混蛋东西
[1:50:15] And you tell that fucking piece of shit, 你去告诉那狗东西
[1:50:17] – he comes correct. – I will. – 他必须好好说话 – 我会的
[1:50:18] He comes in all fucking loopy and fucked up,I swear to God 他要再这样我可要发火了
[1:50:20] I’ll mash that douchebag’s teeth in. 我发誓打得他满地找牙
[1:50:22] You’re gonna mash whose fucking teeth in? 我听到了 谁满地找牙?
[1:50:24] Whose fucking teeth are you gonna mash in? 谁满地找牙?
[1:50:26] I put the money on that fucking table! Not you! 那满桌的钱都是我挣的 不是你
[1:50:28] I’m the reason we have this whole fucking deal! 没有我哪来这运钱的事
[1:50:30] – He’s got a gun,you fucking idiot! – Fuck his gun! – 他有枪 你这蠢货 – 去他的枪吧
[1:50:32] I put that money in there! 我已经说过了
[1:50:34] You know what? You’re a fucking pill dealer. 你不就是个贩毒的吗
[1:50:35] I got five more just like you,bro. 你这样的我还认识其他五个
[1:50:38] Keep talking,you fucking piece of shit! 继续说啊 你这蠢货
[1:50:39] You know what else? You dress like shit! 你知道么 你穿得都是什么狗屎啊
[1:50:41] So fuck you! 操你妈的
[1:50:42] – Fucking motherfucker! – Oh! Jesus! – 我操你妈的 – 噢 天啊
[1:50:44] How about that,faggot? Who’s a faggot? 这样喜欢了吗 基佬?谁才是基佬啊?
[1:50:47] You okay? Hey,pal. 屁放够了没有
[1:50:51] The next day,Aunt Emma flew to Geneva. 第二天 艾玛阿姨飞去了日内瓦
[1:50:54] Two million in cash in her carry-on, 登机箱里装了两百万现金
[1:50:56] which in the big picture 但整个看来
[1:50:57] was a drop in the Swiss bucket. 那只是海中一瓢而已
[1:51:00] ‘Cause the following month, 因为接下来一个月
[1:51:02] over the course of six round trips, 一共六次来回
[1:51:04] Chantalle’s family and friends 香特尔的家人和她的朋友们
[1:51:05] smuggled in over 20 million in cash 走私了两千万现金
[1:51:08] without even a hiccup. 嗝都没打一个
[1:51:14] – And I have some more. – Really? – 我这还有一些 – 是吗?
[1:51:16] – Here. – Oh,thank you. – 给 – 哦谢谢
[1:51:18] And here. 还有
[1:51:19] Welcome. 欢迎啊
[1:51:20] Welcome. 欢迎
[1:51:21] – Yeah,like four bags of it. – Ooh! – 好了 一共四个包 – 噢
[1:51:25] Are you Swiss-Slovakian or Swiss-Slovenian? 你是斯洛伐克裔还是斯洛文尼亚裔?
[1:51:27] – Slovenian. – Slovenian? – 斯洛文尼亚 – 斯洛文尼亚
[1:51:29] Who cares. You’re blonde. 谁在乎你是金发
[1:51:30] Oh,stop. 别这样
[1:51:52] Shit. 该死
[1:51:53] Just put the fucking car in park,you dumb fucking idiot! 把车停好啊 你这蠢货
[1:51:58] I can’t close this briefcase. 包都扣不上了
[1:52:00] One fucking day. 哪怕一天
[1:52:01] One fucking day,you couldn’t keep it together? 你就不能保持清醒哪怕一天吗?
[1:52:03] I’m fucked up,Brad. 我不行了 布拉德
[1:52:05] – Gotta be fucking kidding me. – Fucked up. – 开玩笑呢吧 – 不行了
[1:52:13] – It’s a joke. – It’s a joke? – 我开玩笑呢 – 开玩笑?
[1:52:14] – I’m sober. – Jesus fucking Christ! – 我清醒得很 – 老天爷
[1:52:16] It’s a fucking joke. 你他妈的开玩笑
[1:52:17] – Are you fucking stupid? – I’m not stupid. – 我开玩笑的 我又不傻 – 就你还不傻?
[1:52:19] You fucking drive in here like a fucking maniac, 你刚才开车跟个疯子似的
[1:52:21] you know the attention that that fucking draws? 知道有多少人注意到了吗?
[1:52:23] – I’m not stupid. I’m smart. – Smart? – 你知道吗 我可不傻 – 你聪明?
[1:52:25] – I make million-dollar deals. – That right? – 我做的都是百万美元的生意 – 行吧
[1:52:28] With smart important people,unlike you. 我们是高智商重要人物
[1:52:30] People who don’t sucker-punch people 不像你 吓坏了
[1:52:32] when they’re scared. Okay? 你这种人心虚害怕了就知道打人
[1:52:34] – I’m scared,huh? – And by the way, – 我害怕?- 哦还有啊
[1:52:35] I haven’t gotten an apology yet for that. 我还没收到你的道歉
[1:52:37] You want an apology,okay. 道歉?行吧
[1:52:38] I check my fucking messages every day 我每天都查语音信箱
[1:52:39] – when I come home from work. – Did you? – 每天下班都查 – 是吗?
[1:52:40] – My answering machine. Zero. – Didn’t get one,huh? – 我的答录机 – 没收到啊
[1:52:42] I got a blinking light, 零个留言 答录机闪啊闪的
[1:52:43] because I don’t have shit from you. 因为里面没有你的留言
[1:52:44] You know what,you got a big fucking mouth,okay? 是啊没错
[1:52:45] I got my wife checking the messages 怎么讲话的 我让我老婆
[1:52:47] every 45 minutes calling the office,saying, 每45分钟就查一次留言 打给我办公室
[1:52:49] “Has Brad apologized yet?” 我问”布拉德道歉了吗?”
[1:52:50] “Is there an apology message on the machine?” “答录机上有道歉留言吗?”
[1:52:52] I don’t have Jack shit. You know what? 你知道吗 什么狗屁都没收到
[1:52:54] That’s not how you treat people. 你可不能这样对待我
[1:52:55] You got a big fucking mouth,you know. 你这人讲话实在是
[1:52:56] I’m gonna give you a fucking pass. Just give me the case. 我不跟你计较了 赶紧把包给我
[1:52:58] You’re gonna give me a pass? 哦 你不跟我计较?
[1:53:00] Look,it’s a figure of fucking speech. 我不想跟你屁话
[1:53:02] Oh,my gosh. The Emperor of Fucksville 天哪 你真是狐狸镇的国王
[1:53:04] came down from Fucksville to give me a pass! 把公文包给我 从狐狸镇跑过来
[1:53:05] From Fucksville,huh? 不跟我计较了
[1:53:07] Hey,what are the citizens of Fucksville doing today 狐狸镇的国王不在家
[1:53:09] when their Emperor’s gone? 镇上的人们该怎么办啊
[1:53:10] Is it mayhem? 我真求你了
[1:53:12] Are people looting and raping? 会奸淫掳掠吗?
[1:53:14] What are all the little fuckheads doing while you’re here? 这群混账都会干嘛呢?
[1:53:16] Go fuck yourself! Give me the bag. 你他妈来干嘛啊?给我的袋子
[1:53:17] You back the fuck up. 你这混蛋
[1:53:19] I’ll ’cause the biggest fucking scene 你给我退后点
[1:53:20] that I’ve ever caused in my life 如果再让我见到你
[1:53:22] if you come at me again. 你再敢打我
[1:53:24] – You know what? – Just fucking keep it down. – 小点声啊 – 你知道吗
[1:53:26] I got… 我明白了
[1:53:27] I don’t wanna be out of line or anything, 我也不想躲着什么
[1:53:28] but I think you like,like me. Like you… 但我觉得你是喜欢我吧
[1:53:32] Like when you come at me… 你冲我来的时候
[1:53:33] What’s the matter with you? What the fuck is… 你看我的眼神 你这人什么毛病啊
[1:53:34] and you look at me. I swear I just noticed it. 我刚才发现 你好像
[1:53:36] You have like a fucking,like… 你他妈的好像
[1:53:38] Like a twinkle. You have like a twinkle. 朝我抛媚眼啊 你眨眼了
[1:53:40] Are you trying to kiss me,bro? 你是想亲我吗?
[1:53:41] Jesus fucking Christ. 老天爷啊
[1:53:43] – What’s with you? – I have a… I don’t know. – 你什么毛病啊?- 我也不知道
[1:53:45] – It’s not a homophobic thing. – All right… – 我之前说过恐同的话 – 行吧
[1:53:47] You’re just not the one for me,pal. 你真不是我喜欢的型
[1:53:48] You know what I mean? It’s not… 明白我的意思吗?我不喜欢
[1:53:50] – it’s not about that for me,you know. – I’ve heard enough. – 只是你不合适我 – 我受够了
[1:53:52] Please,I’m begging,give me the fucking case. 明白了吗 我听够了 求你了
[1:53:54] – I’m gonna give you the case. – Give me the case. – 我求你了 把包给我 – 包我会给你的
[1:53:56] – You gotta do me one favor. – What’s that? – 把包给我 – 你得帮我个忙
[1:53:57] You gotta take this case, 你拿着这个包
[1:53:59] you gotta drive straight home, 直接开车回家去
[1:54:01] need you to open up the briefcase, 把包打开
[1:54:02] and you take out every single dollar. 把每一张钞票都拿出来
[1:54:04] Don’t leave one dollar inside the briefcase. 不要留哪怕一张在里面
[1:54:06] And once you have it all 然后把钞票
[1:54:07] neatly organized outside the briefcase, 整齐叠好放在包旁边
[1:54:09] I need you to take it and I need you to shove it right up 然后拿着钞票全部拿去塞到
[1:54:12] your wife’s Latvian cunt,you understand? 你那斯洛文尼亚的老婆的逼里
[1:54:14] – My fucking wife! – Chill! Chill,bro. – 你敢说我老婆?- 冷静点
[1:54:16] Fuck. You motherfucking piece of shit! 冷静点啊 你这狗娘养的混账
[1:54:17] How about now? 给你点颜色
[1:54:18] – Go,go! – Fuck! – 放手 放手 – 混蛋
[1:54:21] Motherfuck! You’re fucking dead! 混蛋 操你妈的
[1:54:23] Stop! Don’t move! Don’t move! 停下 不许动 不许动
[1:54:25] Stop,or I will blow you the fuck away! 不然开枪打你的腿了
[1:54:28] Drop the case! Put your hands in the air! 不然开枪打腿了 把包放下 举起手来
[1:54:30] Get down. 跪下
[1:54:32] Get down on your knees! Get down on your knees! 快跪下 跪下
[1:54:35] Motherfucker! 混蛋
[1:54:38] Motherfucker! 混蛋
[1:54:48] Jordan,do I have a surprise for you! 乔丹 我有个惊喜给你
[1:54:52] What’s that? 什么?
[1:54:53] Twenty real Lemmons. 20片正宗的”柠檬片”
[1:54:55] Retired pharmacist’s client of mine, 我有个退休的药剂师朋友
[1:54:56] they’ve been in the safe for 15 years. 这在他保险箱里藏了15年了
[1:54:57] Are you fucking kidding me? Lemmons? 没开玩笑吧?柠檬片?
[1:54:59] Ha-ha! 哈哈
[1:55:00] They’re gonna knock us on our fucking heads. 这玩意能嗨上天了
[1:55:02] When it comes to Quaaludes, 在安眠酮界
[1:55:04] the Lemmon 714 was the Holy Grail. 说到714号柠檬片 那可是圣杯啊
[1:55:07] – Can you believe it? – Oh,my God. – 你能相信吗 – 天啊
[1:55:08] I thought they were like a myth. 我还以为这不过是个传说
[1:55:10] Three times as powerful as anything available today. 我以为它们只是传说啊比现在能买到的
[1:55:12] Look at these babies. 任何药都要强三倍
[1:55:13] Boy,Donnie really knew how to celebrate. 看看这些小宝贝
[1:55:16] He said he was saving these for a special occasion. 他说他留着这些是给特殊场合的
[1:55:18] Like a birthday,or being clap free, 比如生日或者鼓掌庆祝
[1:55:21] or our money arriving safely in Switzerland. 或者 我们的钱成功到达瑞士的时候
[1:55:27] So that night, 所以那天晚上
[1:55:28] I cleared my schedule and I rid my body 我把其他事推了个干净
[1:55:30] of anything that could fuck with my high. 全身上下清了个遍 以防任何东西影响兴致
[1:55:33] It was celebration time. 是庆祝的时候了
[1:55:36] Okay. 好
[1:55:37] Start off with one,see how it goes? 先吃一片 看看效果?
[1:55:39] My guy says all we’ll need is one. 我朋友说一片就够了
[1:55:40] Here you go. 来
[1:55:43] – Salud! – Cheers. – 干杯 – 干
[1:55:44] Maybe if I pull it again,it’ll go down. 或许我再拉一下 就会降落了
[1:55:49] Steve! Steve! 史蒂夫
[1:55:50] I gotta get out of here! 我要下去
[1:55:52] Carl,I think I got it figured out. 不 我明白怎么做了
[1:55:53] It must be one pull for up and two pulls for down. 肯定是拉一下上升 拉两下下降
[1:55:57] Okay. 好吧
[1:56:07] Do you feel anything? 有感觉吗你?
[1:56:11] No. 没
[1:56:15] It’s been 35 minutes. 已经35分钟了
[1:56:17] Hmm. 嗯
[1:56:20] Maybe we’ve built up a tolerance 可能我们已经有抵抗力了
[1:56:21] after all these years,huh? 这么多年吃下来 对吧?
[1:56:25] Hmm. 嗯
[1:56:36] This is bullshit! 扯淡啊
[1:56:38] My metabolism’s pumping. I can’t feel shit! 我新陈代谢这么旺盛 都什么感觉都没有
[1:56:41] They’re old. 放了那么久
[1:56:42] You think they lost their potency,huh? 你认为他们失去了功能 是吗?
[1:56:44] Check the bottle! 看看瓶子
[1:56:49] January ’81. 81年1月
[1:56:50] They’re fucking duds. 居然过期了
[1:56:52] Fuck! 真是的
[1:56:53] Let’s take,uh… 那我们再 嗯
[1:56:54] Let’s take two more each. 那我们再来两片
[1:56:57] – Jordan. – Yeah,baby. – 乔丹 – 你还醒着啊 宝贝
[1:57:04] What are you two retards doing? 你们两个弱智在干嘛啊?
[1:57:05] We’re working out,honey. 我们在锻炼身体呢 亲爱的
[1:57:07] Well,Bo Dietl’s on the phone. 哎 鲍·迪特打电话来了
[1:57:09] Okay. 是的
[1:57:10] – Okay? – Okay. – 好?- 知道了
[1:57:13] Hey,Bo,what’s going on? 嘿 鲍 什么事?
[1:57:15] Jordan,listen to me clearly. 乔丹 仔细听我说
[1:57:16] I cannot talk to you on this phone, 我不能跟你在这部电话上说 但现在必须跟你谈谈
[1:57:17] I have to talk to you. 我必须和你谈谈
[1:57:19] – Get out of here. – What’s going on? – 离开这里 – 发生什么事了?
[1:57:20] Listen to me! Leave the fucking house,Jordan, 听我说 赶紧离开那房子 乔丹
[1:57:24] and then call me from a pay phone. 然后找个公用电话打给我 我真的不是开玩笑
[1:57:25] This is not a fucking joke,Jordan. 这真不是开玩笑的 乔丹
[1:57:27] Yeah,yeah. Yeah. 是啊 行 好
[1:57:30] – Shit. – What’d he say? – 靠 – 怎么回事 他说什么
[1:57:31] I don’t know what the fuck’s going on. 我真不知道到底发生了什么
[1:57:32] – I gotta go! – Is everything okay,Jordan? -我得走了 -没事吧 乔丹?
[1:57:45] The closest pay phone I could get to 离家最近的投币电话
[1:57:47] was at the Brookville Country Club. 在布鲁克威尔乡村俱乐部
[1:57:50] It was a real WASP stronghold, 真正的上流社会场所
[1:57:52] just a mile down the road from my house. 离我家就一英里远
[1:58:03] Hey,Bo,what’s up,it’s me. What’s going on? 嘿 鲍 怎么了?是我 怎么回事?
[1:58:05] I’m at a pay phone. What’s going on? 我用的是公用电话 发生什么事啦?
[1:58:06] Listen to me carefully. 你仔细听我说
[1:58:08] Please. Your little friend there,Brad, 快说 你的好伙伴 布拉德
[1:58:09] your little buddy,he’s in jail. 他进局子了
[1:58:12] What the fuck’s he in jail for? 他怎么就被关了?
[1:58:13] – What’d he do? – I don’t know what he did. – 他干嘛了?- 我也不知道
[1:58:15] My friends in Long Island told me 我在长岛的一个朋友告诉我
[1:58:16] he got picked up in some fucking shopping mall. 他是在一个商场门口被抓的
[1:58:19] He got locked up by… 现在关在
[1:58:20] Wait,wait. Did you… Did you say a shopping mall? 等等 等等 你说 你说一个商场?
[1:58:22] – Yeah. – He was with Donnie. – 是啊 – 他当时跟丹尼在一起
[1:58:23] He was supposed to deliver some money, 他应该是去送钱给布拉德啊
[1:58:25] – then that fucking fat piece of shit… – Listen to me! – 这蠢货死胖子 – 听我说
[1:58:26] I gotta go fucking talk to him right now! 我马上去杀了他
[1:58:28] Listen to me! Don’t go! Listen to me. 听我说 不要去 听我说
[1:58:30] That guy Denham,that FBI agent guy, 那个FBI的家伙 丹纳
[1:58:32] somebody told me he’s got your phones tapped. 有人告诉我他窃听了
[1:58:35] Your office and your home. 你家里和办公室的电话
[1:58:36] Don’t talk on the motherfucking phone! 别再用那些电话了
[1:58:38] Okay. Fuck! I got it. I got it. I got it. 好 我该死 我知道了 懂啦
[1:58:40] Jordan. 乔丹
[1:58:42] You didn’t try to bribe this fucking FBI agent,did you? 你之前没试图贿赂这探员 对吧?
[1:58:46] No,I didn’t try to bribe an FBI agent. 是的 我才没有要贿赂他
[1:58:48] You think I’m that fucking stupid? No. 你觉得我那么蠢吗?才没有
[1:58:50] What the fuck did you say? I can’t understand you. 你说什么?我听不懂
[1:58:52] Say that again. 再说一遍
[1:58:53] I said… 我都说了不会的
[1:58:56] What the fuck are you saying? 你到底说什么?
[1:58:59] I said… 我是说
[1:59:00] Are you fucking high? 你是嗑高了吗?
[1:59:04] Jordan,are you fucking high? 乔丹 你是嗑高了吗?
[1:59:08] Jordan,do me a favor,stay where you are. 乔丹 帮我个忙吧 呆在那别动
[1:59:10] Don’t get behind the wheel of the car. 千万别开车
[1:59:11] I’m gonna send Rocco over to pick you up. 我马上过去接你
[1:59:13] Jordan! Jordan! 乔丹 乔丹
[1:59:14] After 15 years in storage, 存放了15年之后
[1:59:17] the Lemmons had developed a delayed fuse. 这柠檬片药效来得有点慢
[1:59:20] It took 90 minutes for these little fuckers to kick in. 花了一个半小时他妈的才开始发作
[1:59:23] But once they did… 但一旦开始
[1:59:24] Pow! 嘭
[1:59:25] I mean,I had skipped the tingle phase 我是说 直接跳过耳鸣阶段了
[1:59:27] and went straight to the drool phase. 开始流口水
[1:59:29] Tell me where you are! Don’t fucking drive… 告诉我你在哪 千万别开车
[1:59:31] These little bastards were so strong, 这些药片劲可真大
[1:59:33] I discovered a whole new phase. 我完全进入了新阶段
[1:59:35] The cerebral palsy phase. 脑梗塞瘫痪阶段
[1:59:40] Come on,stand up! 赶紧的 站起来
[1:59:46] Okay,walking’s out. 好吧 走不了了
[1:59:48] All right,think,think. What else is there? 好吧 想想 再想想 还能怎么办?
[1:59:52] Yes! I can crawl. I can crawl like Skylar! 对了 我可以爬 像斯凯勒一样爬
[2:00:28] Fuck! The kid makes it look so goddamn easy! 该死 那小妮子爬起来怎么那么容易啊
[2:00:38] Think,you motherfucker,think! 想想 你混蛋 好好想想
[2:00:40] Yes! 对
[2:00:41] I got it! I’ve got it! 我知道了 我想到主意啦
[2:00:44] I can roll! I can roll! 我可以用滚的 可以滚
[2:02:08] Jordan. 乔丹
[2:02:11] Jordan. 乔丹
[2:02:13] Oh,Jesus. Where are you? 哦 老天啊 你在哪?
[2:02:15] I’m at a country club! 我在乡村俱乐部
[2:02:16] What? 什么
[2:02:17] I’m at a country club! 在乡村俱乐部
[2:02:20] I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying. 我完全听不懂你说什么
[2:02:22] Look,you need to get home. 不过你得赶紧回来
[2:02:23] Donnie is out of control! He’s on the other line 丹尼完全失控了 他在打电话
[2:02:26] with some Swiss guy. I don’t know… 和一个瑞士人 我不知道
[2:02:28] What? 什么?
[2:02:29] Get him off the phone! 赶紧让他挂电话
[2:02:32] I can’t understand you! 我听不懂你说什么
[2:02:35] Get him 让他
[2:02:36] off 挂了
[2:02:37] the phone! 电话
[2:02:39] I don’t know what the fuck you’re saying,Jordan. 你说什么啊 乔丹
[2:02:40] Can you just get home? Hurry! 赶紧回家来啊?快点
[2:02:51] I was less than a mile from home. 我离家不到一英里远
[2:02:53] I drove as slow as I fucking could. 我尽可能地慢慢开
[2:02:56] I’d seen Jell-O move faster. 蜗牛都爬得比这快吧
[2:02:58] I was gonna give you 2 million. 我真的没法给他两百万啊
[2:03:01] I’s gonna be lates. 我的钱会晚点到
[2:03:04] You ate 2 million? 你吃掉两百万?
[2:03:07] Later. 晚几天
[2:03:08] Get off the phone. 快把电话挂了
[2:03:09] Get off the fucking phone! Idiot! 快挂掉电话 白痴
[2:03:12] Get out of the way,asshole! 别挡道 混蛋
[2:03:17] You hate 2 million? 你讨厌两百万?
[2:03:18] No,you don’t hate 2 million,Donnie. 不 你可不会讨厌两百万的 丹尼
[2:03:22] By some miracle,I made it home alive, 奇迹般地 我活着到家了
[2:03:25] not a scratch on me or the car. 我和车都毫发无损
[2:03:37] Jordan? 乔丹?
[2:03:38] Jesus fucking Christ! 我该死 天哪
[2:03:41] What did you take? 你都吃了什么?
[2:03:43] What’s wrong with you? 怎么回事啊你?
[2:03:44] Jor! 乔丹
[2:03:45] It’s fucking good,right? 这药真是超爽啊 对吧
[2:03:48] Fucked up! 搞砸了吧
[2:03:50] Get off the phone! 把电话放下
[2:03:55] What the fuck,Jordan? 你搞什么 乔丹?
[2:03:57] Your daughter’s in the house! 你可是在自己家里嗑药啊
[2:03:59] I hope you know that! 你明白么
[2:04:00] Your fucking daughter’s in the house! 你竟敢在自己家里嗑药
[2:04:02] Yeah,it’s real fucking funny,Donnie. 是的 这是真他妈的弱智 丹尼
[2:04:04] Get off the phone! 电话快挂了
[2:04:07] Jesus Christ,Jordan. 老天啊 乔丹
[2:04:08] The FBI! FBI在听
[2:04:11] Hey! 嘿
[2:04:13] I’m on phone! 快挂啦
[2:04:15] Get off the fucking phone! 快把该死的电话挂掉
[2:04:19] – Come here! – …the phone. – 给我 – 电话
[2:04:23] Come on. We’re gonna go upstairs,all right. 来 我们上楼去 好吧
[2:04:28] Ow! 噢
[2:04:31] I’m on the phone! 我正在打电话
[2:04:33] On the phone! 打电话
[2:04:34] I know what you did, 你都干什么了?
[2:04:37] you piece of shit! 你这人渣
[2:04:38] What? What? 什么?什么?
[2:04:40] Brad! 布拉德
[2:04:42] Huh? 嗯?
[2:04:43] Brad! 布拉德
[2:04:45] Brad! 布拉德
[2:04:46] You fucking cocksucker! 你这混账东西
[2:04:53] What did you do, 你都干什么了
[2:04:55] you piece of shit? 你这人渣?
[2:04:57] Fuck you! 该死
[2:05:00] I wanna fucking kill you! 我真是忍不住了
[2:05:02] I wanna fucking kill you! 我真想杀了你
[2:05:05] I got you! 给我回来
[2:05:31] What the fuck happened? 怎么回事?
[2:05:34] Oh,shit! 噢 该死
[2:05:35] Jordan? Jordan,are you all right? 乔丹?乔丹 你没事吧?
[2:05:37] Donnie? Donnie? 丹尼?丹尼?
[2:05:39] Donnie? 丹尼?
[2:05:40] Jordan,he’s not breathing. 乔丹 没有呼吸了
[2:05:41] Oh,fuck,I don’t know what to do. 哦 真该死 怎么办啊
[2:05:43] Jordan,I don’t know what the fuck to do! 乔丹 我不知道该怎么办了
[2:05:45] I can’t help him! Oh,my God. Jordan. 我该怎样救他 哦 我的上帝 乔丹
[2:05:48] Oh,my God,I think he’s choking,Jordan. Do something. 天哪 我觉得他是噎住了 乔丹 做点什么啊
[2:05:51] – Oh,God. – Baby,I got you! – 快帮帮我 – 宝贝 我来了
[2:05:53] He’s not breathing,Jordan. You gotta do something! 他没有呼吸了 乔丹 快做点什么啊
[2:05:57] Shit! Oh,my God! Oh,my God! 该死 我的天 天哪
[2:05:59] Ah! 哦
[2:06:01] I got you. 我来了
[2:06:19] Oh! 哦
[2:06:22] Step aside! 站开
[2:06:23] Oh,God! 哦 我的天啊
[2:06:25] Oh,God! 哦 天哪
[2:06:27] Move aside,baby. 让开点 宝贝
[2:06:36] Come on! Come on! 看着我 振作点
[2:06:38] Come on! 赶紧振作点
[2:06:44] Jordan,he’s not breathing. You gotta do something. 乔丹 他没有呼吸了 你得赶紧做点什么
[2:06:47] Jordan,he’s a father! He’s got fucking kids! 乔丹 他是个父亲啊 有小孩的
[2:06:49] – Do something! – Yeah? – 赶紧做点什么啊 – 好的
[2:06:57] Rocco,you gotta get over here. 洛克 快过来吧
[2:06:58] – Come on. – Call an ambulance! – 快来 – 叫救护车
[2:07:00] I don’t fucking know! 我真不知道该怎么办
[2:07:01] Just get over here! Call 911. 别折腾了 打911报警
[2:07:11] Yeah. 好吧
[2:07:13] You all right? He’s all right. 你没事吧?他还好吧
[2:07:29] Mr. Belfort? 贝尔福特先生?
[2:07:32] Mr. Belfort? 贝尔福特先生?
[2:07:36] – Get the fuck out of here. – Fuck. – 你们来我家干什么?- 该死
[2:07:39] Sir,we need to ask you some questions. 先生 我们有几个问题要问你
[2:07:42] Are you fucking kidding me? Fuck you. 没开玩笑吧?去你妈的
[2:07:44] Come on,get up. 起来 赶紧起来
[2:07:46] Get the fuck out of my house. 赶紧滚出我家
[2:07:49] – Let’s go. – I’ve been here all night. – 快走吧 – 我整晚都在家
[2:07:51] I been sitting here all night. 我整晚都坐在这里啊
[2:07:52] What the fuck are you talking about? 你们说什么呢?
[2:07:54] – Where you taking him? – Where you taking me? – 你们凭什么带他走?- 凭什么带我走?
[2:07:56] Where you taking him? 为什么要带走他?
[2:07:57] You ain’t got no warrant. 你们根本就没有证据
[2:07:58] Just come up in people’s house like that! 你们怎么能随便闯人家家里
[2:08:01] Did you drive your car tonight,Mr. Belfort? 你今晚开了这辆车吗 贝尔福特先生?
[2:08:03] Huh? 嗯?
[2:08:04] Well? 嗯?
[2:08:09] Wow! 哇
[2:08:10] Maybe I hadn’t made it home okay. 可能之前到家不是那么顺利
[2:08:27] Get out of the fucking way! 他妈的别挡路
[2:08:32] Fuck! 傻逼
[2:08:39] Did you drive 你今晚
[2:08:41] that car tonight? 有没有开那辆车?
[2:08:43] – Yeah. – Yeah,right. – 有吧 – 是的 有
[2:08:46] I’m a family man! 我是有家室的人
[2:08:47] Family man. Honey! 有家庭 亲爱的
[2:08:49] It was a miracle I wasn’t killed, 我没被撞死真是奇迹
[2:08:51] or that I didn’t kill anybody else. 我没撞死任何人
[2:08:54] The cops took me in for questioning, 警察把我带走询问
[2:08:56] but they couldn’t charge me. 但他们没法起诉我
[2:08:58] They had no proof I was even behind the wheel. 他们甚至都无法证明我当晚开了车
[2:09:00] Meanwhile, 与此同时
[2:09:01] Brad did three months in jail for contempt 布拉德在牢里关了三个月
[2:09:03] because he wouldn’t rat Donnie out. 罪名是藐视法庭因为他不肯供出丹尼
[2:09:06] The result, 结果呢
[2:09:07] I was soot-free. 我无罪释放
[2:09:09] But I had eyes on me like never before. 但我被前所未有地紧盯着了
[2:09:11] You’re a lucky man,Jordan. 乔丹 你这幸运的家伙
[2:09:13] You’re lucky to be alive,let alone not in jail. 你能活着都是走运 别谈坐牢不坐牢了
[2:09:16] You know I don’t believe in luck,right? 可是我从不相信运气什么的 不是吗?
[2:09:18] But it’s time. 但 是时候了
[2:09:19] Please,let me call the SEC and cut a deal 拜托 让我给证监会打个电话拟个协议
[2:09:22] before your luck runs out. 在你用光你的运气之前
[2:09:24] Wave to Daddy. 给爸爸挥挥手
[2:09:25] Hey. 嘿
[2:09:26] Hey,sweetie. 嘿 亲爱的
[2:09:33] What kind of terms would you be talking about if I… 那具体需要什么条件如果我
[2:09:37] I don’t know. 我不知道
[2:09:38] You plead guilty to a handful of securities violations, 你有好几次违反证券交易法的行为
[2:09:41] stock manipulation,high-pressure sales tactics. 该死纵股价 施压销售
[2:09:44] Ticky-tack shit like that,you know. 各种假冒伪劣行为吧 你知道的
[2:09:47] You pay a couple million dollars in fines, 你付个两百万罚金
[2:09:49] in exchange,the SEC fucks off till the end of time. 作为交换 证监会就再也不会来找你了
[2:09:54] And Stratton? 那斯特拉顿要怎么办?
[2:09:56] What happens to Stratton? 斯特拉顿怎么啦?
[2:09:58] There’s no way… I mean… You got to walk away. Right? 那个嘛就没办法了 我是说 你必须退下来 好吗?
[2:10:01] Let Donnie be in charge. 让丹尼接手
[2:10:02] Right. Donnie. 好吧 丹尼
[2:10:05] Now the FBI is another animal completely. FBI又是另一件头疼事了
[2:10:07] They’ll still be pursuing you for criminal wrongdoing. 他们还是会追查你的刑事犯罪
[2:10:09] However,with you stepping down voluntarily, 但是 如果你自愿下台
[2:10:12] my guess is that your best friend Agent Denham 我猜呢 你那好朋友丹纳
[2:10:14] will be standing around with his dick in his hand. 只能在一边干瞪眼了 玩儿蛋去吧
[2:10:17] Jordan. 乔丹
[2:10:19] What do you have to think about? 你还有什么要考虑的?
[2:10:21] You beat them. 你打败他们了啊
[2:10:22] You won! 你赢了啊
[2:10:23] God knows you never have to work again. 老天爷啊 你这辈子都不用再工作了
[2:10:25] What’re you gonna do? Spend the rest of your life in jail? 你还想怎样?下半辈子都蹲牢里吗?
[2:10:27] – Is that what you want? – No. – 你想这样?- 不
[2:10:28] – Of course not. – Okay. – 当然不 – 那好
[2:10:30] Okay! You got all the money in the world. 行了 你把这世上能挣的钱都挣了
[2:10:32] You need everybody else’s money? 还想把其他所有人的钱都抢走啊?
[2:10:33] – Of course not,Pops. – Well? – 当然不是了 – 所以呢?
[2:10:35] – You know,I built it. – I know you built it. – 它是我一手建立的 – 这我知道
[2:10:37] You built it,so now preserve it. 你建立的 现在该保护它了
[2:11:10] You know, 你们知道
[2:11:12] five years ago,when I started Stratton Oakmont 五年前 当我和丹尼
[2:11:15] with Donnie Azoff,I knew the day 创办斯特拉顿·奥克蒙的时候 我已知道
[2:11:17] would eventually come where I’d have to be moving on. 总会有自己要离开的一天
[2:11:22] And it’s truly with a heavy heart 所以今天我怀着无比沉重的心情
[2:11:24] that I’m here to say that… 在此宣布
[2:11:28] That that day is finally here. 那一天终于到了
[2:11:34] I wanna… I want to thank you all for your… 我想要 谢谢你们
[2:11:36] Your years of loyalty and admiration. 这么多年来的忠诚和爱戴
[2:11:39] But the point is this. 但是 重要的是
[2:11:42] Under Donnie’s leadership, 在丹尼的领导下
[2:11:43] along with Nicky Koskoff and Robbie Feinberg 另外还有尼基·科斯科夫 罗比·费伯格
[2:11:47] moving into key management positions,this place really 他们会是主要的领导层 这里真的是
[2:11:49] is gonna be better than ever! 或者说肯定会是变得更加无以伦比
[2:11:51] That I promise you. Okay? 这我可以向你们保证 好吗?
[2:11:53] Give them a round of applause. Come on. 给他们一个热烈的掌声 来吧
[2:11:59] This is Ellis Island here,people. 这里就是埃利斯岛 朋友们
[2:12:02] I don’t care who you are,where you’re from, 不管你是谁 从哪里来
[2:12:03] whether your relatives came over on the fucking Mayflower 你的家人从哪里来 从五月花号来
[2:12:06] or on an inner tube from Haiti, 还是坐的从海地来的走私船
[2:12:08] this right here is the land of opportunity. 这里就是机遇之国
[2:12:11] Stratton Oakmont is America! 斯特拉顿·奥克蒙就是美国
[2:12:17] All of you know Kimmie Belzer,right? 你们都认识金米·贝尔泽 对吧?
[2:12:19] Yes,we do. 是的 我们都认识
[2:12:20] Fuck you. 去你的
[2:12:21] Come on,Kimmie. 别这样 阿金
[2:12:23] What you probably didn’t know is, 你们所不知的是
[2:12:25] Kimmie was one of the first brokers here, 阿金是经纪人之一
[2:12:27] one of Stratton’s original 20. 斯特拉顿最初的20个
[2:12:30] Now most of you met Kimmie, 你们大多数人认识的是
[2:12:32] the beautiful sophisticated woman that she is today. 今天的阿金 漂亮的精英女性
[2:12:35] A woman that wears $3,000 Armani suits. 穿着三千块的阿玛尼套装
[2:12:40] Who drives a brand-new Mercedes-Benz. 开着崭新的奔驰车
[2:12:44] A woman who spends 度假
[2:12:45] her winters in the Bahamas 冬天去巴哈马
[2:12:47] and summers in the Hamptons! 夏天去安普顿
[2:12:54] That’s not the Kimmie that I met. 而我当年认识的阿金可不是这样
[2:12:59] The Kimmie that I met didn’t have two nickels to rub together. 当时的她 一贫如洗 身上硬币都没有俩
[2:13:04] She was a single mom on the balls of her ass 她当时是个走投无路的单身母亲
[2:13:07] with an 8-year-old son. 还带着带着8岁儿子
[2:13:09] Okay? She was three months behind on her rent. 是的 房租欠了三个月了
[2:13:13] And when she came to me and asked me for a job, 她来找到我 请求给她一份工作
[2:13:16] she asked for a $5,000 advance 以及预付五千块工资
[2:13:19] just so she could pay her son’s tuition. 来付儿子的学费
[2:13:26] And what’d I do,Kimmie? 阿金 我做了什么?
[2:13:28] Go on,tell them. 告诉他们吧
[2:13:32] You wrote me a check 你写了张支票给我
[2:13:34] for $25,000. 两万五千块的
[2:13:37] That’s right. 没错
[2:13:39] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:13:44] And you know why that is? 你们知道我为什么这样做吗?
[2:13:49] It’s because I believed in you. 那是因为我相信你
[2:13:53] It’s because I believed in you,Kimmie, 因为我相信你 阿金
[2:13:56] just like I believe in each 就像今天的我
[2:13:58] and every one of you here today. 信任你们每一个人
[2:14:00] – I fucking love you,Jordan! – I fucking love you. – 我爱死你了 乔丹 – 我也爱死你了
[2:14:02] I fucking love you! I love you. 我爱死你了 我爱你
[2:14:04] – I fucking love you,too! – I fucking love you,too! – 我爱你 – 我也爱你
[2:14:10] And I love all of you! 爱你们所有人
[2:14:12] And I love all of you from the bottom of my heart. 我打心底爱你们每一个人
[2:14:15] – I fucking love you,too. – I mean that. – 我爱你 乔丹 – 真心的
[2:14:18] You are the shit. You are the fucking shit. 你滚开 你快滚开
[2:14:27] It’s a shame,you know. 说来羞愧 你知道原因的
[2:14:31] For years,I’ve been telling you guys 这么多年来 我一直告诉你们
[2:14:33] never to take no for an answer,right? 绝不接受”不”作为回答 是的
[2:14:35] You know,to keep pushing,to never hang up the phone 这样才能步步逼近 永不主动挂电话
[2:14:39] until you get what you want. 直到达到自己的目的
[2:14:42] Because you all deserve it. 因为这都是你们理应得到的
[2:14:46] You know,this fucking deal that I’m about to sign 我马上要签个该死蛋的协议
[2:14:50] barring me from the securities industry, 禁止我再参与证券行业
[2:14:52] barring me from Stratton, 以及在斯特拉顿的生意
[2:14:55] my home. 我的家
[2:14:59] What the fuck is that,you know? 这他妈的算怎么回事啊 你说呢
[2:15:02] I’ll tell you what it is. It’s… 我这么说吧 这是
[2:15:05] It’s me taking no for an answer,you know. 简直是让我接受”不行”这样的回答 你知道的
[2:15:10] It’s them… 是他们
[2:15:11] It’s them selling me,not the other way around. 是他们卖东西给我 而不是我卖给他们
[2:15:15] It’s me being a hypocrite is what it is. 我简直是伪君子
[2:15:23] So… 所以
[2:15:31] You know what? 知道吗
[2:15:37] I’m not leaving. 我不走了
[2:15:41] I’m not leaving. 我不走了
[2:15:45] I’m not fucking leaving! 我真不走了
[2:15:51] You’re not getting a fucking promotion! 你没有想到一个好的促销策略
[2:15:55] The show goes on! 表演会继续
[2:15:59] This is my home! 这里是我家
[2:16:00] They’re gonna need a fucking wrecking ball 他们得派强拆队
[2:16:03] to take me out of here! 才能把我弄走
[2:16:07] They’re gonna need to send in the National Guard 他们得派国民警卫队
[2:16:10] or fucking SWAT team 或者特警队来
[2:16:11] ’cause I ain’t going nowhere! 因为我哪里都不去
[2:16:17] Fuck them! 该死的他们
[2:16:20] Fuck them! 该死的他们
[2:16:56] Jordy! Jordy! 乔丹 乔丹
[2:16:58] Jordy! Get back here! 乔丹 回来
[2:17:01] Hey! 嘿
[2:17:05] Give me that. 给我
[2:17:08] What is this? 这都什么乱七八糟的
[2:17:09] Ramar of the Jungle,for Christ sake? 老天爷啊 这是上帝的想法吗?
[2:17:13] Paddy D,mazel tov,you Irishman. 你看看 他简直是在款待你啊
[2:17:16] Jordan Belfort just welched on his deal with the SEC. 他拒绝了证监会的交易
[2:17:20] He is back in the ocean. Happy hunting. 大鱼回来了 打猎愉快啊
[2:17:35] It was our time to party big. 是时候开场盛大的派对了
[2:17:38] And just as Brad was released from jail,too. 与此同时布拉德也期满释放
[2:17:41] I apologized,even offered to pay him 我向他道歉 甚至提出用金钱弥补
[2:17:43] for his time in the can. 他的牢狱时间
[2:17:46] But he said no,that he was out. 但他拒绝了 他出狱以后
[2:17:48] He didn’t want any part of us. 再也不想跟我们有瓜葛
[2:17:50] Sad thing was, 不幸的是
[2:17:51] two years later 两年后
[2:17:53] he was dead. 他就死了
[2:17:55] Massive heart attack. Thirty-five. 心脏病发 才35岁
[2:17:58] Same age Mozart died. 莫扎特也是这年纪死的吧
[2:18:00] Not that they have a hell of a lot in common,but… 这并不是说两个人有什么共同点啊 但
[2:18:04] Anyway,I don’t know why that came to mind. 我也不知道自己怎么突然就想到了这个
[2:18:08] Within days, 没过几天
[2:18:10] subpoenas started flying. 传票就满天飞了
[2:18:12] Notices to produce documents,depositions,you name it. 通知我们提供文件 出席传唤 什么都来
[2:18:15] Donnie couldn’t drink water fast enough. 丹尼为此真是喝了太多的水
[2:18:17] United States government wants to give me a subpoena? 你们说 收到传票怎么办
[2:18:20] Here’s what we do with subpoenas at Stratton Oakmont! 打搅我们赚钱的传票就这下场
[2:18:29] Fuck you,USA! Fuck you! 去死吧 美国 混蛋
[2:18:32] Fuck you! Fuck you! 去死 去死
[2:18:34] Fuck you! 去死
[2:18:41] Oh! 哦
[2:18:43] Jordan Belfort. 乔丹·贝尔福特
[2:18:45] Alden. That’s a nice name. 奥登 好名字
[2:18:47] Thank you very much for that. 多谢
[2:18:49] – What kind of name is that? – That is my name. – 这算什么名字?- 我的名字
[2:18:51] I do not recall that. 我不记得
[2:18:53] I do not recall that. Okay? 真的不记得 好的
[2:18:55] Mr. Ming,thank you for coming in today. 明先生 谢谢你今天来一趟
[2:18:57] Are you gonna finish the rest of that Danish? 我能吃点丹麦酥皮糕吗?
[2:18:59] – Can I have that Danish? – No,no,go ahead. – 介意我吃吗?- 不 不 请
[2:19:00] They interrogated everybody. 他们盘问了每一个人
[2:19:02] I got a low blood sugar,thyroid thing. 我思考的时候容易低血糖
[2:19:04] It went on for months. 调查持续了好几个月
[2:19:05] It was a total fucking harassment. 这简直是骚扰
[2:19:07] Tell him to proceed with the questions. 告诉他继续这问题
[2:19:09] But not a single Strattonite cracked. 但没有一个斯特拉顿人招供
[2:19:11] Gladys Carrera? 格拉迪斯·卡瑞拉
[2:19:13] Doesn’t ring a bell. 没印象
[2:19:15] Sorry,I have no recommendation of that. 对不起 我想不起来有这个
[2:19:18] No. 不
[2:19:19] No idea. 不知道
[2:19:20] I don’t recall that transaction. You guys have any milk? 我不记得有这笔交易 你们这有牛奶吗?
[2:19:22] Absolutely not. 绝对不是
[2:19:25] Francis Sortigi you called so many times 到最后 你们打了那么多次电话
[2:19:27] I just thought you might remember that. 我以为你会记得吧
[2:19:29] Would you remember any of those? 这些你记得吗
[2:19:30] – I do not recall any of that. – This Abdul… – 一点印象都没有 – 这个阿布杜
[2:19:32] I do not… No,I don’t recall. 我不记得 不 记不起来了
[2:19:35] It was a long phone call. 这个电话打了很久 我只是
[2:19:36] I just wondered if you have any memory of that. 想知道你有没有留下点印象
[2:19:38] Okay. You know we’ve talked to several 好了 你也知道
[2:19:40] of the employees at this firm 我们跟公司里一些员工谈过
[2:19:41] and nobody can recall anything 没人记得
[2:19:43] about this Steve Madden IPO. 史蒂夫·马登的IPO
[2:19:45] I think it’s Odd. 我觉得很奇怪
[2:19:48] Do you recall. 记得吗?
[2:19:49] Cartage Corporation? 卡内基集团?
[2:19:50] Mmm. 嗯
[2:19:52] You do recall it? 你想起来了?
[2:19:53] No,I don’t recall that at all. 不 一点都不记得了
[2:19:55] Excuse me. I have to ask. Is that your real hair? 抱歉 我想问问 你那是真头发吗?
[2:19:59] Are you gonna say anything about that? 这你有什么意见吗
[2:20:01] Are you gonna comment on my hair? 你是要评论我的头发?
[2:20:02] Is that how we’re doing… Is this personal questions? 我们来这是干这个的? 这属于私人问题吧?
[2:20:04] I’m just wondering why you would wear something like that. 我只是想你为什么要戴这种假发
[2:20:06] Sorry. I don’t recall that company. 我敢肯定我什么都不记得
[2:20:10] Can I get you anything else,gentlemen? 还要来点什么吗 先生们
[2:20:11] Yes. Sweetheart,I have a rare condition 是的 亲爱的 我身子情况特殊
[2:20:13] which requires me to drink one of those 需要来一杯
[2:20:15] every 15 minutes,please. 每15分钟 请
[2:20:17] We were specifically advised not to leave the country. 我们被特别奉劝说不要离开美国
[2:20:20] So,we took our wives to Italy. 所以 我们带着各自老婆去了意大利
[2:20:23] We figured we were safer working from overseas 我们觉得在国外更安全
[2:20:25] giving orders to Rugrat. 远程给光头下指示
[2:20:27] Nobody could arrest us and nobody could prove. 没人能来抓我们 更没人能证明
[2:20:29] I was still running Stratton from a yacht. 我在游艇上管理斯特拉顿
[2:20:31] Hey,Rugrat. 嘿 光头
[2:20:33] – Oh! – Bonjour. – 嘿 – 你好啊
[2:20:34] You bald-headed eagle,how you doing? 你这炸弹头 还好吗
[2:20:36] Donnie,Donnie,listen! 丹尼 丹尼 听着
[2:20:37] We have a problem,okay. 我们有麻烦了 是的
[2:20:38] Your friend,Steve Madden,is unloading shares. 你的朋友 史蒂夫·马登正在抛售股票
[2:20:42] What are you saying? Who told you that? 你说什么?谁告诉你的?
[2:20:44] – What’s going on? – He’s doing it,Donnie! – 怎么回事 – 真的 丹尼
[2:20:45] He said that Steve Madden’s unloading shares. 他说史蒂夫·马登在卖股票
[2:20:48] Who told you that? It’s bullshit! 谁告诉你的?扯淡
[2:20:50] Give me that goddamn phone. 电话给我
[2:20:52] What’s going on? 怎么回事?
[2:20:53] Jordan,look. I’m watching the screen 乔丹 我正看着电脑屏幕呢
[2:20:56] and huge chunks of Steve Madden are being sold,okay. 有大量的史蒂夫·马登股票被卖了
[2:20:58] It’s not coming from us,so it’s gotta be Steve. 不是我们在卖 那只能是史蒂夫了
[2:21:00] He’s the only person with that many shares. 只有他持有这么多股
[2:21:03] It’s Donnie. Call me back,all right. 我是丹尼 记得回我电话
[2:21:04] Donnie,your little friend 丹尼 你那朋友
[2:21:05] is trying to fuck me,you know that. 这是要坑我呢 你知道吗?
[2:21:06] Your little friend is trying to fuck me right in the ass. 你那朋友竟敢坑我
[2:21:08] – Get him on the phone now! – We don’t know anything yet. – 赶紧打电话给他 – 我们不知道任何事
[2:21:10] Let’s not jump to conclusions. 我们不要急于下结论
[2:21:11] Even though I owned 85% 虽然我持有85%
[2:21:13] of Steve-cocksucking- motherfucking-Madden Shoes, 史蒂夫·马登蛋公司的股票
[2:21:16] the shares were in his fucking name. 股份都在他名下
[2:21:19] This motherfucker knew I was in trouble with the feds 这个贱货知道我被FBI查着
[2:21:21] and was trying to take advantage. 就趁机占我便宜
[2:21:23] Talk to me,man. How do you wanna play this? 丹尼 说话啊 你打算怎么办
[2:21:24] I want you to get all our clients on the phone right now 小淘 你赶紧给所有的客户打电话
[2:21:26] and have them start selling Steve Madden. 让他们开始卖史蒂夫·马登的股票
[2:21:28] We’re gonna drive that fucking price down! 把股价压下来 知道了吗
[2:21:29] Do you hear me? Shut the fuck up! 你听到我吗?你闭嘴
[2:21:31] This is your fucking friend from high school. 这人他妈的是你的高中同学
[2:21:33] If that little fucking prick thinks he can fuck with me, 他们这是吓唬我呢啊
[2:21:35] we’ll turn his company into a Penny stock! You hear me? 这是要把整个公司都变成细价股 你懂了吗
[2:21:37] – You got it? – Yes. I got it! – 知道了吗?- 知道了
[2:21:39] Let’s just not jump to conclusions 先别下结论啊
[2:21:40] before we know what’s going on. 情况都还不了解呢
[2:21:42] Captain Ted! 船长 泰德
[2:21:43] Captain Ted! 船长 泰德
[2:21:45] Hang up your phones! Everybody,hey! 电话都挂掉 所有人 挂电话
[2:21:47] Turn the boat around! We’re going home! 掉头 我们回家了
[2:21:53] Baby! Baby,what happened? 宝贝 宝贝 怎么了?
[2:21:56] I just… 我刚刚
[2:21:58] Sweetheart,what’s going on? 亲爱的 怎么回事?
[2:22:00] Aunt Emma… 艾玛阿姨
[2:22:03] Just wait. 等一下
[2:22:04] I can’t… 我
[2:22:06] What’s going on? Why you crying? 怎么回事?你为什么哭了
[2:22:09] – She’s dead! – Who? Who’s dead? – 她去世了 – 谁?
[2:22:11] I just got a call from my cousin Betty. 我刚才接到表姐贝蒂的电话
[2:22:14] Yeah? 嗯?
[2:22:15] Aunt Emma is dead. 艾玛阿姨去世了
[2:22:18] – Are you fucking kidding me? – No. – 真没开玩笑吧?- 没有
[2:22:21] You’re serious? 真的啊?
[2:22:23] Oh,my God! Baby,that’s… 哦 我的天哪 宝贝 这
[2:22:25] Oh,fuck! 哦 真伤心
[2:22:27] Oh,sweetheart,that’s just… 哦 亲爱的 这简直
[2:22:29] Fucking heart attack! 他妈的竟然发心脏病
[2:22:30] Boom,snap,gone. 嘭 人就没了
[2:22:32] Shuffled off her mortal coil. 离开人世的同时
[2:22:34] And $20 million stuck in a Swiss bank account. 还抛下了瑞士银行账户里的两千万
[2:22:37] The last time I talked to her she was fine! 她之前还好好的
[2:22:39] – She’s not that old. – Oh,God! Baby,oh,God! – 这真是太不幸了 – 哦 天哪 宝贝 哦 我的上帝
[2:22:41] That’s so fucking terrible! 真是太不幸了
[2:22:44] Oh,fuck! 哦 真伤心
[2:22:46] It is terrible. 太糟糕啦
[2:22:47] Your aunt was such an elegant,attractive woman. 你的阿姨她那么优雅 有魅力
[2:22:49] My condolences to you and your family. 向你和你的家人表示哀悼
[2:22:51] Yes. We’re absolutely devastated. 是啊 我们被打击得一蹶不振了
[2:22:53] Thank you so much for your condolences. 感谢你的致哀
[2:22:55] Now where does that leave us 那现在怎么办
[2:22:56] in regard to her account exactly? 那个账户?
[2:22:58] Does it go into probate or what? 要转移去遗嘱认证什么的吗?
[2:22:59] Not to worry,Jordan. Not to worry. 别担心 乔丹 不用担心
[2:23:01] Your aunt,before she died, 你的阿姨去世之前
[2:23:03] signed a document naming you as her successor. 签署了一份文件 指定你是继承人
[2:23:06] She did? 是吗
[2:23:07] Fantastic! Well,that’s good news! 太好了 那这是好消息啊
[2:23:09] Well,not as of yet. 其实 还没有
[2:23:12] What does that mean? Not as of yet? 等等 还没有是什么意思
[2:23:16] I can’t seem to hear you. 我听不清啊
[2:23:18] I must have bad reception. Are you speaking English? 信号不好 你是在说英语吗?
[2:23:21] – Very… Now. Fast. Very fast. – Fast? – 现在你得赶快 – 赶快?
[2:23:24] I have to get to Switzerland now? 赶快?我得现在赶去瑞士?
[2:23:28] Speak English! Fucking speak English! 说英语啊 他妈的说英语
[2:23:30] Whoa! Hey,hey,hey. Hey! Quiet,okay? 嘿 嘿 闭嘴
[2:23:31] Take your suit,take your dick,okay, 带上西装 带上鸡巴 好吧
[2:23:33] – and move your ass! Please. – Okay. – 赶紧过来 求你了 – 好吧
[2:23:34] Move my ass! Yes! 好 马上出发
[2:23:37] I gotta say,these Swiss were some sneaky motherfuckers. 必须承认 这些瑞士人真是偷偷摸摸的混蛋啊
[2:23:41] Within minutes,he had me set up with a forger 几分钟之内他就安排好了
[2:23:43] who could fake Aunt Emma’s signature. 找人伪造了艾玛阿姨的签名
[2:23:45] You American shit! 你这美国人渣
[2:23:47] I just had to get there by tomorrow, 我需要明天到瑞士
[2:23:48] or lose $20 million. 否则直接损失两千万
[2:23:50] We’re going to Monaco! 我们现在去摩纳哥
[2:23:52] – Monaco? Now? – Yes,baby. – 摩纳哥?现在?-是的 孩子
[2:23:55] We’re going to Monaco,so then we can go to Switzerland,okay? 我们现在去摩纳哥 好接下来去瑞士 好吗?
[2:23:57] – But her aunt just died. – I realize that. – 但她阿姨刚刚去世了啊 – 我知道
[2:23:59] But I have business in Switzerland. 但我在瑞士还有生意
[2:24:00] I need to go to Switzerland right now. 并且现在必须过去
[2:24:02] Bottom line. Sorry. 没得商量 抱歉
[2:24:05] We gotta get to London. 我们必须去伦敦啊
[2:24:07] Why? Why? 为什么?为什么?
[2:24:10] The funeral! 葬礼啊
[2:24:11] Yeah,but babe. Look,look… 是啊 但宝贝 你瞧
[2:24:13] I loved your aunt more than anyone in the entire world. 我很爱你阿姨 全世界我最爱她了
[2:24:15] I really did. 真的
[2:24:18] But she’s dead now,sweetie. 但她现在已经死了 亲爱的
[2:24:20] She’s dead and she’s not going anywhere. 死人是哪里也去不了的
[2:24:22] She’ll still be dead by the time 她还是会是死的
[2:24:23] we get to London,okay? 等我们到伦敦 是吗?
[2:24:25] Captain Ted! Captain Ted,all right,look. 泰德船长 泰德船长 好吧 看看
[2:24:27] We’re going to Monaco. Monaco now,okay? 我们现在得马上去摩纳哥 好吗?
[2:24:29] Monaco,right. 摩纳哥 是吗
[2:24:30] We’re going to Monaco so that we can drive to Switzerland 我们去摩纳哥然后就可以开车去瑞士
[2:24:32] so they don’t stamp our passports. 就不用折腾过境的事
[2:24:33] Take care of business here,we’ll drive back to Monaco, 可以直接去办事 然后开车回摩纳哥
[2:24:35] take a flight over to London to catch the funeral 搭飞机去伦敦参加葬礼
[2:24:37] and be in New York in three fucking business days! 三个工作日之内回到纽约
[2:24:39] That’s the fucking plan. 就这么定了
[2:24:40] I just want you to know that we might run into some chop. 我只想先提醒你一下 可能会遇上大浪
[2:24:42] Chop? We can fucking handle chop,right? 海浪吗?我们可以开过去
[2:24:45] I mean,it’s a 170-foot yacht. 这可是170尺的船啊
[2:24:46] No,no,no. We’re not going anywhere 不行 不行 不行 我们不会去任何地方
[2:24:48] unless he says it’s safe,all right. 等他说安全我们才能走
[2:24:49] – Don’t worry about the chop. – It’s safe. – 很安全的 – 别担心海浪
[2:24:50] You don’t know shit about chop. 海浪你屁都不懂
[2:24:52] Oh,really? And you do? You’re a fucking expert on that. 哦 是吗?那你懂啊?你成专家了
[2:24:54] I’ll chop your fucking credit card in half. How about that? 我懂怎么把你信用卡剪了 怎么样?
[2:24:57] Chop is fine. Trust me. Chop is fine. 海浪没事 相信我 没事对吧 船长
[2:24:59] Is chop fine,Captain Ted? 海浪没事 船长
[2:25:00] Uh… 嗯
[2:25:02] Yeah. I mean,if we take it slow. 是啊 我是说 如果我们慢点开
[2:25:04] Yeah,we’re gonna take it slow. 没错 我们慢点开
[2:25:05] It’s a little uncomfortable. Tell them it’s safe. 会有点不舒服但告诉她们这很安全
[2:25:06] It’s gonna be safe. 会安全的 因为
[2:25:08] We’ll batten down the hatches 我们关上舱门
[2:25:10] and secure the deck. 确保甲板安全
[2:25:11] And we’re looking at a few… Maybe a few broken dishes. 我们看一些 可能会摔坏一些盘子
[2:25:15] Few broken dishes. 几个盘子
[2:25:16] What’s a few broken dishes? 才打坏几个盘子而已
[2:25:18] Does that sound fucking awesome or what? 听上去是不是太赞了
[2:25:19] No. Not really. 不 才没有
[2:25:21] We’re gonna have a fucking good time! 这下要玩得爽了
[2:25:22] Let’s go to fucking Monaco now! 我们走去摩纳哥
[2:25:24] Let’s fucking move! Let’s go! 赶紧的 走了
[2:25:30] Hold On! 抓紧了
[2:25:35] What the fuck is going on out here? 这他妈的怎么回事
[2:25:38] The Jet Skis just went overboard! 摩托艇刚才掉水里了
[2:25:40] Oh,Jesus Christ! Honey,you okay? 哦 老天爷啊 亲爱的 你还好吧?
[2:25:42] Gale warning! Gale warning! 大风警告 大风警告
[2:25:45] The waves are 20 feet high and building! 海浪有20尺高吧
[2:25:47] Turn around,let’s go the other fucking way. 掉头 我们走其他路线
[2:25:49] – We can’t! – Go! – 不行啊 – 走啊
[2:25:51] We’ll get broad-sided. It’ll tip over! 那样容易翻船 那就彻底完了
[2:25:53] I am a master diver. You hear that? 我是高级潜水员 你们知道吗
[2:25:55] I’m a master diver! 我是高级潜水员
[2:25:56] No one’s gonna fucking die! 今天没人会死
[2:25:58] I got you,baby. I got you. Trust me,okay? 有我呢 宝贝 有我在 相信我 好吗?
[2:26:00] I love you. 我爱你
[2:26:02] I love you,baby. Just hold on tight. 我爱你 宝贝 抓紧了
[2:26:04] Okay. 好的
[2:26:05] Donnie! 丹尼
[2:26:07] Hold on,baby! 抓紧了 宝贝
[2:26:09] Donnie! 丹尼
[2:26:12] Donnie! 丹尼
[2:26:13] – What? – Hold on,baby. – 干嘛?- 抓紧了 宝贝
[2:26:15] Get the fucking ludes. 去拿安眠酮
[2:26:16] I don’t wanna die,Jordan! 我不要淹死 乔丹
[2:26:18] I did a lot of bad shit. I’m going to hell,Jordan! 我干了太多坏事了 现在要下地狱了 乔丹
[2:26:20] I fucked up! I fucked up so bad! 搞砸了 全完了
[2:26:23] Get the ludes! Downstairs! 去拿安眠酮 在楼下
[2:26:26] What are you saying? 你说什么?
[2:26:27] Fuck! 见鬼
[2:26:30] Get the ludes! 去拿安眠酮啊
[2:26:31] I can’t go down there,Jordan. It’s flooded. 我不能下去 乔丹 在甲板下面啊
[2:26:32] It’s three feet of water down there! 那里水已经三尺深了
[2:26:34] I will not die sober! 我可不能清醒着死掉
[2:26:37] Get those fucking ludes! 快去拿安眠酮
[2:26:38] Okay! 好吧
[2:26:40] – Go! – Okay. – 快去 – 好的
[2:26:44] Where’s he going? Hold on,baby! 他去哪?我不知道
[2:26:46] Donnie! Is he fucking crazy? 丹尼 他疯了吗?
[2:26:47] He’s just warning everybody! 他只是警告大家
[2:27:01] Jesus Christ! 老天啊
[2:27:04] Hold on! 抓紧了
[2:27:05] Get away from the window! 离窗户远点
[2:27:07] Rogue wave! 我们要被吹翻了
[2:27:08] Mayday! 五月天
[2:27:09] This is Captain Ted Beecham aboard the yacht Naomi! 我是泰德·比查船长 娜奥米号需要紧急救援
[2:27:12] – We are going down! – I got ’em! – 我们要紧急求救 – 我拿到了
[2:27:14] I got ’em! 我拿到了
[2:27:16] Give me one for the nerves! 给我
[2:27:18] We’re going down! 我们要紧急求救
[2:27:19] This is a fucking Mayday! 这是五月天号游艇
[2:27:21] We require immediate assistance! 紧急求助
[2:27:25] Hold on! 挺住
[2:27:27] Watch out! 小心
[2:27:40] The nice thing about getting rescued by Italians 被意大利人救起来的好处是
[2:27:43] is that they feed you,make you drink red wine, 他们给你好吃的 还有红酒喝
[2:27:46] then you get to dance. 还能跳舞
[2:28:05] Did you see that? 看见了吗?
[2:28:07] That was the plane I sent to come get us. 那是我本来安排好来接我们的飞机
[2:28:11] I shit you not,it exploded 真不是骗人 它爆了
[2:28:12] when a seagull flew into the engine. 有一只海鸥飞到了引擎里
[2:28:15] Three people killed. 三人死亡
[2:28:21] You want a sign from God? 好比一直在等上帝有所指示
[2:28:23] Well,after all this,I finally got the message. 发生了这一切之后我终于是懂了
[2:28:31] Do you dream of becoming financially independent 新的梦想 你希望变得经济独立
[2:28:35] but struggle every month just to pay your bills? 但每个月都在为各种账单挣扎
[2:28:38] Would you like to own a home like this, 想要这样的房子吗?
[2:28:40] but can barely afford to pay your rent? 而你都快付不起房租了
[2:28:42] My name is Jordan Belfort, 我是乔丹·贝尔福特
[2:28:44] and there’s no secret to wealth creation. 想创造财富是没有秘密的
[2:28:46] No matter who you are, 不管你是谁
[2:28:47] no matter where you came from, 从哪里来
[2:28:48] you too can become financially independent 你也可以变得经济独立
[2:28:51] in just a matter of months. 在短短的几个月内
[2:28:53] All you need is a strategy. 只需好的谋略
[2:28:55] When I was 24 years old, 我24岁的时候
[2:28:57] I made a decision not just to survive,but to thrive. 做了个决定不仅仅要活着 还要活得漂亮
[2:29:01] At first I didn’t feel like deals like these were possible. 一开始我觉得这种事是不可能的
[2:29:03] But we have the house and we have a $33,000 profit. 但我们现在有了房子 还挣了三万三千块
[2:29:07] I certainly believe now. 现在我完全相信了
[2:29:08] Think about it for a second. 我想了想
[2:29:09] If you don’t have the guts to attend Jordan Belfort’s. 如果你不敢拨打乔丹·贝尔福特的直线
[2:29:12] Straight Line Persuasion System seminar, 参加他们的研讨会
[2:29:14] then how do you expect to make any money? 那你想怎么挣钱
[2:29:15] If you want to be a millionaire someday, 你以后想有一天成为百万富翁
[2:29:17] have some guts. Make a decision. 那就拿点胆量出来 做点决定
[2:29:19] Jordan Belfort’s setup worked for me 乔丹·贝尔福特说这对我有用
[2:29:21] because I worked hard for it. 因为是我努力得来的
[2:29:22] And if it doesn’t work for you, 如果对你没用
[2:29:24] it’s because you’re lazy. 说明你很懒
[2:29:25] And you should get a job at McDonald’s. 你应该去麦当劳打工
[2:29:26] There’s nobody holding you back from financial freedom. 没有人能阻止你经济上的自由
[2:29:29] And there’s nobody stopping you from making millions. 也没有人能阻止你挣好几百万
[2:29:32] Don’t just sit at home, 别坐家里
[2:29:33] or the life of your dreams will sail right past you. 否则梦想的生活就要擦肩而过
[2:29:39] I changed all these people’s lives 我改变了这些人的生活
[2:29:41] and I can change yours,too! 也能改变你的
[2:29:42] So come to my seminar! 参加我的研讨会
[2:29:44] The life of your dreams is only… 你梦想的生活
[2:29:45] Good to see you again,Jordan. 乔丹 好久不见
[2:29:47] You’re under arrest! 你被捕了
[2:29:48] You gotta be joking! 开玩笑吧
[2:29:51] You’re kidding me. 别开玩笑
[2:29:52] Hey,get the fuck away from me! 嘿 让他妈的远离我
[2:29:54] Turn that camera off. 把摄像机关了
[2:29:55] I’m fucking shooting a fucking infomercial here, 我在拍广告片
[2:29:57] you fucking cocksucker! 该死你妈的你这混蛋
[2:29:59] – Fuck you,you motherfucker! – Shut the fucking camera off. – 去你妈的 你混蛋 – 关掉该死的相机
[2:30:01] You don’t got shit on me,you hear me! 你不要欺骗我 听到我没
[2:30:03] Go fuck yourself! 你这人渣
[2:30:04] I’m making an honest living,you fucking piece of shit! 我挣得是良心钱 你个人渣
[2:30:06] Hey,Jordan, 嘿 乔丹
[2:30:07] let me give you a little legal advice. 你有权保持沉默
[2:30:09] Shut the fuck up! 闭上你的嘴
[2:30:11] Oh,fuck you,you fucking prick 哦 去你妈的 你混蛋
[2:30:12] I’m making an honest living,you motherfucker! 我挣得是良心钱 你混蛋
[2:30:17] I clean up my act. 我已行为检点
[2:30:18] I did rehab. I’m a TV personality. 进行了康复治疗 现在是电视名人
[2:30:21] I’m sober for two years. And this happens! 已经两年没吸毒 结果发生这破事
[2:30:24] Rugrat goes and gets busted down in Miami. 光头在迈阿密被捕了
[2:30:26] I’m Swiss,I’m not communist. 我是瑞士 我不是共产主义者
[2:30:27] And guess who the fuck with? Saurel. 猜猜谁一起被捕了?苏瑞尔
[2:30:29] – You gonna beat me? – No,Sir. – 你要打我?- 不 先生
[2:30:30] Yeah,I know your country. You’re gonna beat me. 是的 我知道你的国家 你会打我
[2:30:33] I mean,what are the fucking odds? 这几率是怎么回事啊?
[2:30:34] There had to be 10,000 Swiss bankers in Geneva, 日内瓦银行家都有上万个吧
[2:30:37] and Rugrat gets the one dumb enough 光头这蠢货竟然
[2:30:39] to get himself arrested on U. S. soil. 让自己在美国被抓了
[2:30:41] I know. 我知道
[2:30:42] I’m so sorry. 对不起
[2:30:46] Even more fucked 更该死蛋的是
[2:30:47] was that he got busted. 他被抓的理由
[2:30:49] for shit that had nothing to do with me. 跟我一点关系都没有
[2:30:51] It had nothing to fucking do with me. 该死 跟我一点关系都没有
[2:30:52] Something about laundering drug money 是有人贩毒要洗钱
[2:30:54] through offshore boat racing and a guy named Rocky Aoki, 靠搞什么海上赛艇 一个叫青木洛基的人
[2:30:57] you know,the founder of Benihana. 就是那个开日式铁板烧连锁店”红花”的
[2:31:00] Benihana. 红花?
[2:31:01] Beni-fucking-Hana! 该死的红花
[2:31:03] Beni-fucking-Hana! 该死的红花
[2:31:05] Why? 为什么?
[2:31:06] Why,why,God? 为什么 为什么啊 上天对我不公
[2:31:08] Why would you be so cruel 你干嘛这么残酷啊
[2:31:09] as to choose a chain of fucking hibachi restaurants 找一家烤肉店来
[2:31:12] to take me down? 拖我下水?
[2:31:15] Long story short. Saurel rats me out. 长话短说就是 苏瑞尔供出了我
[2:31:18] But not before he rats out Brad’s wife,Chantalle, 但先供出的是布拉德的老婆 香特尔
[2:31:21] who,it turns out,he’d been fucking 谁 原来一直跟他
[2:31:23] every time she went to Switzerland! 她每次去瑞士
[2:31:27] – No,no,no,it’s impossible. – Oui,oui,oui. – 不 不 不 这是不可能的 – 是的 是的 是的
[2:31:32] – All right! – Ah! – 好吧 – 啊
[2:31:34] One count engaging in conspiracy to commit securities fraud. 罪名:合谋证券欺诈一项
[2:31:37] Two counts securities fraud. 两项证券诈骗
[2:31:40] One count engaging in conspiracy to commit money laundering. 合谋参与洗钱一项
[2:31:43] Twenty-one counts money laundering. 21项洗钱
[2:31:46] One count obstruction of justice. 还有一次干扰司法
[2:31:49] Bail is set at $10 million. 保释金一千万美元
[2:32:06] Uncle Donnie’s here! 丹尼叔叔来了
[2:32:09] Rocky. How you doing? 洛基 你好吗
[2:32:12] Woof. I hate that fucking dog. 我真是讨厌那条狗
[2:32:14] Yeah,he’s getting old and decrepit. 是啊 它年纪大了
[2:32:17] Starting to shit in the house again. 又开始在家里随便拉屎了
[2:32:18] – Me,too. – Come here,buddy. – 我也是 – 过来
[2:32:20] Ah,fuck. 哦 真是的
[2:32:21] – It’s good to see you,pal. – Yeah,you,too. – 很高兴见到你 朋友 – 是的 我也是
[2:32:23] Good to see you. 见到你真好
[2:32:24] Sit down. Oh,man. 坐下吧 哦 伙计
[2:32:29] How you doing,brother? 你还好吗 老兄
[2:32:31] You know. 你知道的
[2:32:32] Shitty,pal. 烂透了 朋友
[2:32:34] But I’m hanging in there. 但我坚持着呢
[2:32:38] My new piece of jewelry. Check that out. 瞧瞧我的新首饰
[2:32:40] Can’t leave the house,you know? 不能离开家门半步
[2:32:43] Starting to get cabin fever already. 这玩意会报警
[2:32:46] Fucking Rugrat. 该死的光头
[2:32:48] That wig-wearing faggot. 这戴假发的基佬
[2:32:49] I can’t believe that fucking guy. I wanna kill him. 真不敢相信他怎么还没死啊
[2:32:52] Swear to God,I want to choke him to death. 等他放出来我有他好看
[2:32:54] Irresponsible little prick. 不负责任的傻逼
[2:32:58] I’ll tell you one thing. 我这么告诉你吧
[2:33:00] I’m never eating at Benihana again. 我再也不会去吃红花烧烤了
[2:33:03] I don’t care whose birthday it is. 才不管是谁过生日
[2:33:07] Where’s Naomi? How’s she doing? 娜奥米怎么样了?
[2:33:09] That’s her in the house there. 她在家呢 就在那
[2:33:11] You could say hi,but she probably won’t wave back. 你可以打个招呼 她八成不会理你
[2:33:13] Naomi,sweetheart! 娜奥米 亲爱的
[2:33:18] What’s up her ass? 怎么回事
[2:33:19] – Is she mad at me? – No,you know… – 她生我的气干嘛?- 没有 她就这样
[2:33:21] We probably have to mortgage the house 我们大概得把房子抵押了
[2:33:23] in order to make bail. 才能付得起保释金
[2:33:24] Probably end up selling the thing 可能还要卖点东西
[2:33:26] in order to pay for all the lawyers. 来付律师费
[2:33:28] It’s been a nightmare,buddy,to tell you the truth. 真的是噩梦啊 实话实说
[2:33:31] What are you gonna do,right? 你要做什么 对吗?
[2:33:33] Anyway,how’s Stratton? That’s more important. 斯特拉顿 怎样了?这才是重点
[2:33:36] How’s morale? 大家情绪如何?
[2:33:38] They all pissed off ’cause they have to make money legally now? 是不是气坏了 现在只能合法地挣钱了
[2:33:40] – Jordan. – Hmm? – 乔丹 – 嗯
[2:33:42] I got the founding partners together. 我召集了创始合伙人
[2:33:45] I talked to them about everything. 把这些事都告诉了他们
[2:33:48] And I got you. 你有我呢
[2:33:50] What do you mean,you got me? 什么意思?
[2:33:52] The house,money,don’t worry about it. I got you. 房子和钱的事你不必担心 有我呢
[2:34:01] All right. 好的
[2:34:02] I love you,buddy. 我真爱你 兄弟
[2:34:03] – You know I’d do it for you,right? – I know. – 你知道是我也会这样做 对吧?- 我知道?
[2:34:05] – You know that,right? – I know. – 你知道 对吗?- 我知道
[2:34:08] I could fucking kiss you all over. 真想亲你
[2:34:09] All right,enough,enough. 好了 行了 行了
[2:34:13] You want a beer,pal? 想喝啤酒吗?
[2:34:14] What are you drinking? 你在喝什么?
[2:34:15] I got this non-alcoholic shit. 我有这个无酒精的东西
[2:34:17] What’s that? 这什么啊?
[2:34:19] A non-alcoholic beer. It’s got no alcohol. 无酒精啤酒 里面不含酒精的
[2:34:22] – It’s a beer? – Yeah,with no alcohol. – 这是啤酒?- 是啊 只不过没有酒精
[2:34:25] But if you drink enough, 但如果喝得够多 还是能喝高吧
[2:34:26] if you drink a lot,they get you fucked up? 如果你喝很多 还是能喝高吧?
[2:34:28] No,there’s no alcohol. That’s the fucking point. 不会啊 它没酒精不是吗 只有一点点
[2:34:30] I’m not a scientist. 我又不是科学家
[2:34:31] I don’t know what the fuck you’re talking about. 不懂这个不知道你们在说什么
[2:34:33] I can get you a beer if you want a fucking beer. 不过如果你想喝我可以给你弄来
[2:34:34] I know,but I don’t drink. You remember? 我知道 但我不喝了 你记得的
[2:34:36] I don’t drink anymore. 我已经戒酒了
[2:34:38] Oh,you wanna go inside 哦 你想进去
[2:34:39] and blow some lines of baking powder? 还要进去抽点石灰?
[2:34:40] Or baking soda… 吸点烘焙粉什么的
[2:34:42] Can’t imagine ever not enjoying getting fucked up. 真不敢想象这不胡搞的日子
[2:34:45] – Yeah. – I love it. – 是啊 – 真是爱死了
[2:34:46] How’s being sober? 但我也已经不沾了
[2:34:48] – Fucking sucks. – Boring,right? – 真不爽啊 – 无聊 对吧
[2:34:50] So boring. I wanna kill myself. 太无聊了 都想自杀了
[2:34:53] There’s a term,and we don’t like to use it 有个词语 我们平时不太喜欢用的
[2:34:55] unless circumstances dictate, 除非情况适用
[2:34:57] and I think they do dictate in this case, 我觉得现在这个案子就很合适
[2:34:59] and the term is “Grenada.” 这个词叫格林纳达
[2:35:00] Have you ever heard of Grenada? 听说过吗
[2:35:02] No. No,I haven’t. 没有 没有 没听说过
[2:35:03] Grenada very interesting because 格林纳达非常有趣因为
[2:35:05] it is a small island nation 它是一个小国家
[2:35:07] that was invaded by the United States of America in 1983. 过曾被美国在1983年入侵
[2:35:10] It’s about 90,000 people. 人口一共九万
[2:35:13] And essentially,it means 这个词的意思 就是
[2:35:16] this case is unloseable. 这个案子我们没可能输
[2:35:18] Okay? 好的
[2:35:19] So,you know,we can come in, 所以 你懂得 就算我们把裤子拖了
[2:35:20] we can have our dick hanging out of our pants. 全裸着走来走去
[2:35:22] Nobody gives a fuck. 也没人管
[2:35:24] I’m gonna win. 我们肯定赢
[2:35:25] You,Sir. 而你 先生
[2:35:28] Are what’s known 就是我们提到的
[2:35:31] as a Grenada. 格林纳达
[2:35:32] Hmm. 嗯
[2:35:35] You’re looking at real prison time. 你要面临真正的牢狱之灾了
[2:35:38] Hmm. 嗯
[2:35:39] Money laundering can get you as much as 20 years. 洗钱至多可以判到20年
[2:35:42] And our case couldn’t be stronger if we caught you 而且如果不小心还发现你在床底下塞了钱
[2:35:45] shoving cash in your mattress. 那会判得更多了
[2:35:47] Is that right? 是吗
[2:35:49] Hey,Jordan. Jordan. 嘿 乔丹 乔丹
[2:35:52] Your rotting away in jail till your kids get out of college, 你要烂在牢里了 两小孩大学毕了业你都出不来
[2:35:56] that’s not our ambition here. 我们目的不是这个
[2:35:59] There’s other people involved in this,too. 还有其他涉案人员
[2:36:01] We think they need to see their day in court as well. 我们觉得他们也该得到审判
[2:36:07] Why do I sense there’s an offer in the air? 我怎么感觉你们是在提供交易条件
[2:36:09] Look at him. He’s got a sense. What are you,Kreskin? 他感觉很灵嘛 你是狗鼻子吗?
[2:36:13] Full cooperation. He provides us with a comprehensive list 需我们需要他的全力配合 他必须提供
[2:36:16] of all the co-conspirators spanning the last seven years, 过去七年中详细的涉案人员名单
[2:36:18] and he also agrees to wear a wire. 以及佩戴窃听器
[2:36:20] Wait… 等等
[2:36:22] Did you just say “wear a wire”? 你刚才是说窃听器?
[2:36:24] A wire. Mmm-hmm. 窃听 是
[2:36:25] What does that mean? 什么意思?
[2:36:26] You want me to rat? Is that it? 你这是在说让我当告密的?是吗?
[2:36:28] No,I want you to cooperate. 不 我是让你合作
[2:36:30] – No. You want me to rat,right? – Yes. We want you to rat. – 不 你这是让我告密啊 – 没错 就是要你告密
[2:36:32] That’s fucking exactly what we want you to do. To rat. 他妈的就是让你做这个 当叛徒
[2:36:40] How was Cristy’s party? 克里斯蒂的派对怎么样?
[2:36:41] Fine. 挺好
[2:36:43] Good. 那就好
[2:36:45] Babe,I spoke to the lawyers again today. 我今天又跟律师谈过了
[2:36:48] I have some really,really great news. 有重大的好消息
[2:36:50] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[2:36:52] Turns out you’re completely off the hook,honey. 他们说这件事跟你完全没关系
[2:36:56] I know that already. 我已经知道了
[2:36:57] Right. Exactly. 没错 完全正确
[2:36:59] You never did anything wrong in the first place,right? 你从来都没做错过什么事 对吗?
[2:37:03] It turns out,all the FBI really 原来 FBI只是
[2:37:06] wants from me is to,uh, 想要我的 嗯
[2:37:08] to cooperate. 合作
[2:37:10] You know? 你知道什么?
[2:37:11] Turns out I have so much information 我掌握了很多信息
[2:37:13] about the stock market and Wall Street, 关于股市 华尔街的
[2:37:14] I could save the government 我可以给政府
[2:37:16] years of heartache,not to mention 省下好几年的头痛
[2:37:18] – countless dollars. – Mmm-hmm. – 更别提省多少钱了 – 嗯
[2:37:20] But it gets even better,babe. 还有更好的呢
[2:37:23] Because if I do decide to cooperate, 因为如果我真的签字合作
[2:37:26] I might only be looking at four short years, 我可能只要坐四年牢
[2:37:29] in which case,you know, 因为这件事 你知道的
[2:37:31] we could start fresh,maybe sell the house. 这样的话我们可以重头开始 或许可以把房子卖了
[2:37:34] And any fines that I’d have to pay 那些罚金都可以
[2:37:35] wouldn’t be due till after I serve my term, 等到坐完牢再交
[2:37:37] so we’d still have plenty of money left over,you know? 所以我们还是可以留下不少钱的
[2:37:40] Mmm-hmm. 嗯
[2:37:42] The only thing that of course bummed me out a little bit 只是这样做还是让我有点不舒服
[2:37:45] is this whole idea of having to 这是整个的想法吗
[2:37:48] give information about my friends. 告我朋友们的密
[2:37:50] Like you said,”There’s no friends on Wall Street.” Right? 你也说过 华尔街里没朋友 对吧?
[2:37:53] Right. Right. Exactly. 没错 没错 全是
[2:37:55] There’s a silver lining to that,too,honey. 所以这真是不幸中的万幸了
[2:37:57] Because they said eventually… 因为他们也说
[2:37:59] Eventually everyone’s gonna have to give information on this case. 最后不管是谁都要对这案子开口
[2:38:02] So,at the end of the day,it might not even be a factor. You know? 所以到了最后 这很可能都不算什么事
[2:38:05] Well,that’s good news. Right? 不错 那的确是好消息啊 对吗?
[2:38:07] Yeah,yeah. 是啊 是啊
[2:38:09] I’m really happy for you. 真的为你高兴
[2:38:12] What do you mean,happy for me,sweetheart? 什么叫为我高兴?
[2:38:16] You should be happy for the both of us. Right? 你该为我们俩高兴的吧 是啊?
[2:38:18] – Yeah,right. – All right. – 是啊 这才对 – 好的
[2:38:23] Come here,baby. 过来 宝贝
[2:38:25] Give me a kiss,sweetheart. 让我亲亲 亲爱的
[2:38:26] Jordan… 乔丹
[2:38:27] Oh,come on,baby. 哦 快来 宝贝
[2:38:29] I haven’t made love to you in so long. Please. 我们还就没有亲热了 求你了
[2:38:31] – No. Jordan,stop it. – Come on,honey,please. – 不行 乔丹 住手 – 快点啊 亲爱的 求你啦
[2:38:33] No! Jordan,stop it! 不行 乔丹 住手
[2:38:37] I’ve loved you since the moment I saw you. 我爱你因为我看到你的那一刻
[2:38:43] I fucking hate you,Jordan. 我恨死你了 乔丹
[2:38:45] – Get off me! – Baby… Don’t do that. – 滚开 – 宝贝 别这样
[2:38:49] You know how much I love you,right? 你知道我有多爱你的?
[2:38:51] Stop that,sweetie. Please. 别这样 求你了
[2:38:58] You wanna fuck me,Jordan? 你这么想该干我吗 乔丹?
[2:39:02] You wanna fuck me? 这么想干我?
[2:39:05] Good. 好的
[2:39:06] Go ahead. 来吧
[2:39:08] Go ahead and fuck me. 来啊 来吧
[2:39:11] I want you to fuck me real hard. 你狠狠来吧
[2:39:14] I want you to fuck me like it’s the last fucking time. 像这是最后一次一样狠狠地来吧
[2:39:16] – Why are you moving like that? – Come on. – 为什么你要这样 -来吧
[2:39:18] Please hold still. – 来吧宝贝 为我射吧 – 噢 我喜欢
[2:39:19] ‘Cause I want you to come for me,baby. 因为我喜欢你为我高潮
[2:39:20] Come on,babe. 为我高潮吧
[2:39:22] Come for me,baby. 来看我了 宝贝
[2:39:23] I want you to come for me 我希望你能来给我
[2:39:25] like it’s the last fucking time. 像这是最后一次一样
[2:39:26] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 爽吧?- 爽
[2:39:28] Come on,baby. Come for me. Come for me,baby. 来吧 宝贝 来找我 来看我了 宝贝
[2:39:30] Come on,baby. 来吧 宝贝
[2:39:32] – Yeah? – Yeah. – 好吧?- 来吧
[2:39:33] – Yeah,baby,come. – You want me to come for you? – 是啊 宝贝 来 – 你想让我来吗?
[2:39:35] Yeah. 好的
[2:39:37] – You want me to come for you? – Yeah! – 你想让我来吗?- 是的
[2:39:39] Huh? You want me to come for you? 嗯?你要我来吗?
[2:39:43] Oh,God,baby. Yeah! 哦 上帝 宝贝 是啊
[2:39:45] Oh,God. Oh,God. 哦 上帝 哦 上帝
[2:39:49] Oh,God. 哦 上帝
[2:39:52] Oh,God. 哦 上帝
[2:39:53] Jesus. 上帝
[2:39:58] Oh,baby. 哦 宝贝
[2:40:00] That was so fucking great! 刚才真是太棒了
[2:40:02] Oh,God! 哦 天呢
[2:40:06] That was the last time. 刚才那是最后一次了
[2:40:08] What do you mean,baby? 这话什么意思?
[2:40:10] I mean that was the last time we ever have sex. 我是说刚才那是我们最后一次做爱
[2:40:14] What are you talking about? 你在说什么呢?
[2:40:18] I want a divorce. 我要离婚
[2:40:22] What do you mean,you want a divorce? 什么意思 你要离婚?
[2:40:24] What’s that supposed to mean,you want a divorce? 什么意思 离婚?
[2:40:26] Get off me! I want a divorce. 放开 我要离婚
[2:40:28] You just made love to me. 你才刚跟我做完
[2:40:29] What the fuck is wrong with you? 这是怎么回事?
[2:40:31] I don’t love you anymore,Jordan! 我已经不爱你了 乔丹
[2:40:34] Oh,you don’t love me? 哦 你不爱我?
[2:40:37] You don’t love me anymore,huh? 你不爱我了 嗯?
[2:40:38] Well,isn’t that just fucking convenient for you! 找这借口还真方便啊
[2:40:41] Now that I’m under federal indictment, 我现在被联邦起诉
[2:40:43] with an electronic bracelet around my ankle, 脚脖子还绑着电子锁
[2:40:45] now you decide you don’t fucking love me anymore. 然后你就决定不再爱我了
[2:40:46] – Is that right? – No,no. – 是吧?- 不 不
[2:40:48] What kind of person are you? Tell me. 你是怎样一个人啊?告诉我
[2:40:51] You married me! 你不是娶了我吗
[2:40:52] What the fuck is that supposed to mean? 这他妈的什么意思
[2:40:54] Jordan,this is how it’s gonna go. 乔丹 接下来是这样
[2:40:55] I’m gonna take custody of the kids. 孩子监护权归我
[2:40:58] If you agree to the divorce right now, 如果你答应马上离婚
[2:41:00] I will allow visitation. 我可以允许你来探望
[2:41:01] – Okay? Don’t try to fight it. – Oh,my God. – 好吧?别跟我争 – 哦 我的天呢
[2:41:03] It’ll save us both a lot of money 这能给我们省一大笔钱
[2:41:05] and I got a feeling you’re gonna need it. 我觉得你会很需要钱的
[2:41:09] You’re not taking my kids,sweetheart. You hear me? 你可不能带走我的孩子 听见没有?
[2:41:12] I’ve already talked to the lawyer. 我已经跟律师谈过了
[2:41:14] He said even if you don’t get convicted, 他说如果你罪名成立
[2:41:15] I’ve got a good chance of getting them. 我有很大机会拿到监护权
[2:41:16] I got news for you. 那我也有消息要告诉你
[2:41:18] You’re not fucking taking my children, 你别想带走我的孩子
[2:41:19] you vicious fucking cunt,you! 你这恶毒臭女人 你
[2:41:21] Fuck you,you fucking bitch! 该死的臭婊子
[2:41:24] You’re not fucking taking my goddamn fucking kids! 你不许带走我的孩子
[2:41:26] You hear me? Fuck you! 听见没有?该死
[2:41:27] You’re not fucking taking my fucking kids! 不许带走我的孩子
[2:41:39] Fucking bitch! 贱货
[2:41:43] Fucking whore! 婊子
[2:41:49] Fucking bitch! Piece of shit fucking whore! 贱货 人渣 婊子
[2:42:01] Look at yourself,Jordan. 看看你自己 乔丹
[2:42:03] You’re sick! 恶心
[2:42:05] You’re a sick man! 你这恶心的家伙
[2:42:06] Fuck you! I told you,you’re not taking my fucking kids! 混蛋 告诉你了 不许带走我的孩子
[2:42:08] You think I would let my kids near you? 你以为我会让我的孩子靠近你?
[2:42:11] Look at yourself! 看看你自己
[2:42:12] You know what my lawyer said? 你知道我的律师说什么吗?
[2:42:13] My lawyer said that you’re going to prison for 20 years,Jordan. 我的律师说你要坐20年的牢
[2:42:17] Twenty fucking years! You’re never gonna see the kids again! 20年啊 你永远见不到你的小孩了
[2:42:20] You don’t think I’m not gonna see my… 你觉得我永远见不到她们了
[2:42:22] No,I’m not fucking letting you near my kids! 我绝不让你接近她们
[2:42:23] You don’t think I’m gonna see my fucking kids again,huh? 你完全没听懂我说什么吧?
[2:42:26] Don’t you fucking touch them! 你胆敢碰她试试
[2:42:28] Don’t you fucking touch me! 别碰我
[2:42:32] Sweetheart? You’re coming on a trip with Daddy,all right? 亲爱的 跟爸爸一起出门去
[2:42:35] You’re coming on a trip with Daddy. 没事 爸爸在呢
[2:42:40] Don’t you fucking touch her,Jordan. 不许你碰她 乔丹
[2:42:42] I swear to God,I will fucking kill you! 我发誓我会杀了你的
[2:42:48] It’s all right,baby. 好了宝贝
[2:42:49] You and Daddy are gonna go 跟爸爸一起出门玩
[2:42:51] on a little trip together,okay? 一起出门玩 好的
[2:42:52] – A little trip together. – Violet! – 一个小一起旅行 – 紫罗兰
[2:42:54] Violet! 紫罗兰
[2:42:55] – Get the key! Get the key! – I got it! – 去拿钥匙 去拿钥匙 – 我拿了
[2:42:57] Jordan,you open this fucking door 乔丹 你打开这该死的门
[2:42:59] – right now! Open the door! – Put your seat belt on. – 坐好 把安全带系上 – 腿放进去
[2:43:02] There you go. Get your legs in. 那就这样吧放好你得腿
[2:43:03] I’m taking her with me! 我要带她走
[2:43:05] I told you I’m taking her with me, 告诉你吧 我要带她走
[2:43:06] you fucking bitch! 你这贱货
[2:43:07] You’re not gonna stop me! You’re not gonna stop me! 你没法阻止我 你没法阻止我
[2:43:11] We’re going on a little trip,honey. 一起出门去 亲爱的
[2:43:13] No! No! 不要 不要
[2:43:16] Get the hell out of here! 你给我滚开
[2:43:17] Leave that baby alone! 别管 宝贝
[2:43:19] Violet! Garage door! Close it! 把门关上
[2:43:22] Mommy! 妈妈
[2:43:23] – Get out of here! – Open the fucking door! – 滚啊 – 把门打开
[2:43:25] Mommy! 妈妈
[2:43:30] No! 不
[2:43:39] Oh,Lord! Oh,my heavens… 哦 上帝 哦 我的天
[2:43:42] Get the baby! 宝贝
[2:43:43] Naomi,get the baby! 娜奥米 宝贝
[2:43:46] – Mommy. – Honey,it’s okay. – 妈妈 – 亲爱的 没事了
[2:43:48] It’s gonna be okay. 它会没事的
[2:43:49] Oh,Mr. Jordan has lost his mind. 哦 先生 乔丹已经失去了他的理智
[2:43:52] – Baby… – It’s all right,honey. – 宝贝 – 没关系 亲爱的
[2:43:54] She all right? 没事吧?
[2:43:56] Is she all right? 没事了
[2:43:58] What’s the matter with you? 你这人到底怎么回事
[2:44:00] Is she all right? 她没事吧
[2:44:08] Paragraph 1. 第一
[2:44:10] The defendant shall plead guilty 被告人需
[2:44:11] to all counts of the indictment 对纽约东区法庭
[2:44:13] currently pending against him 对被控告的几项罪名
[2:44:15] in the United States District Court 完全认罪
[2:44:17] for the Eastern District of New York. 纽约的东部地区
[2:44:19] Paragraph 2. 第二
[2:44:20] Talk normally. 说话正常就行
[2:44:22] The defendant shall participate 被告人需参与秘密
[2:44:23] in undercover activities… 卧底行动
[2:44:25] Breathe normally. 正常呼吸
[2:44:26] Including wearing a recording device, 佩带录音设备
[2:44:28] also known as a wire… 也就是窃听器
[2:44:30] After five minutes,you’ll forget you even have it on. 五分钟后 你就会忘了自己带着它
[2:44:32] In conjunction with the investigation… 结合调查
[2:44:33] Fucking brutal. 协助调查
[2:44:35] Quit your bitching. 放弃吧
[2:44:36] Paragraph 4. The defendant must not commit, 第四被告人不得有犯罪
[2:44:38] or attempt to commit,any further crimes. 或试图犯罪的行为
[2:44:40] Please. Let me just sign the fucking thing already. 拜托了 让我把字签了吧 行了吧
[2:44:44] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:44:48] Just here? 这儿吗?
[2:44:49] That’d be good. 没错
[2:44:53] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:44:54] It wasn’t even a choice. 我甚至都没得选
[2:44:57] For the next six hours,I came up with a list. 接下来的6小时 我拟了一份名单
[2:45:00] Friends,enemies,business associates. 朋友 敌人 生意伙伴
[2:45:03] Anybody who ‘d ever known me 任何在股票行业认识我的人
[2:45:05] or taken so much as a stock tip. 或采取股票的小费
[2:45:12] Wolfie! Wolfie! Wolfie! 华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼 华尔街之狼
[2:45:17] The first name on the list was Donnie. 名单上第一个人就是丹尼
[2:45:22] Jordan,do you know how good it is 乔丹 你知道
[2:45:23] to have you back in this office? 你这回来是多好的事吗
[2:45:25] It’s not the same when you’re gone. 你不在这里完全不一样了
[2:45:27] It’s sad,you understand? It’s like… 难过的时候 你明白吗?这就像
[2:45:29] That fucking Steve Madden,huh? 那个该死的史蒂夫·马登 嗯?
[2:45:31] I can’t… 这我不能
[2:45:32] Swear to God,I can’t even think about it. 我现在想都不能想这事
[2:45:34] Every time I think about him,my blood boils. 每次想到都火气往上窜
[2:45:36] I can’t even say his name. 我都没法提这人名字
[2:45:38] – I know. – It’s,like,disgusting. – 我知道 – 看起来 好恶心啊
[2:45:39] I grew up with this guy and he betrays me like that. 我还跟他一起长大的 然后他这样背叛我
[2:45:42] Ugh! 啊
[2:45:43] He ever get back to you about that,um… 他会回到你身边 嗯
[2:45:47] About that account? 那个账户
[2:45:54] You remember. 你记得的
[2:45:55] It was like 4 or 5 mil,something like that,right? 差不多四五百万吧 对吧?
[2:45:57] He was supposed to kick back 4 or 5 mil,was it? 差不多是有那么多吧?
[2:46:05] Actually,I was… 其实 我
[2:46:06] I was fucked up,Jordan, 我搞砸了 乔丹
[2:46:08] – so I don’t really remember. – Yeah. – 我都不记得了 – 是的
[2:46:10] Yeah,right. Stupid. 是啊 好吧 蠢死了
[2:46:12] Well,if he calls you, 嗯 如果他打电话来
[2:46:14] you make sure and contact me,okay? 记得联系我啊 好吧?
[2:46:18] – Yeah. Of course. – Yeah. – 好 那是当然 – 好
[2:46:20] Of course,yeah. No,of course. 当然 好的 不 当然不
[2:46:25] You gonna eat that last piece of yellowtail,bud? 你那最后一块还吃不吃 巴德?
[2:46:29] No,it’s all yours. 不 归你了
[2:46:31] Can I get this? 那我拿走了?
[2:46:35] So,what else is… 所以 那其他的事呢
[2:46:40] Well,how’s Naomi and everything? 娜奥米怎么样了?
[2:46:42] You know how it is. 你知道的
[2:46:43] She hates my fucking guts. 她恨死我了
[2:46:47] How’s Hildy? Good? 海蒂呢?还好吗?
[2:46:50] She’s still alive,so 她还活着
[2:46:51] my life is fucked,you know? 我的日子还是很这么槽糕 你说呢?
[2:46:53] Yeah. 好吧
[2:47:01] Mr. Jordan. 乔丹先生
[2:47:03] Mmm? 嗯
[2:47:04] Mr. Jordan,you got a visitor. 乔丹先生 有人找
[2:47:07] What? 什么事
[2:47:09] You’ve got a visitor. 有客人找
[2:47:26] I need you to get dressed. 你得去把衣服穿上
[2:47:28] Why? What the fuck’s going on? 为什么?怎么回事?
[2:47:35] You’re going to jail. 你坐牢去吧
[2:47:49] All right. 好的
[2:47:50] I’ll get some clothes on. 我去穿衣服
[2:47:52] We’ll give you a hand with that. 我们这有人帮你
[2:48:03] Okay. 好吧
[2:48:16] FBI! 联邦调查局
[2:48:18] Everybody sit down. Put your hands 所有人坐好 手举起来
[2:48:19] where they can be seen,and shut up! 可以看到 统统闭嘴
[2:48:21] Don’t you fucking touch me. 不要碰我
[2:48:23] Get your fucking hands off me! 把你的手拿开
[2:48:25] Don’t get out of your seats! 不要离开你的座位
[2:48:40] It’s fucking Chanel! 这是该死的香奈儿
[2:48:55] I gave up everyone. 我供出了所有人
[2:48:57] And in return, 作为回报
[2:48:59] I got three years in some hellhole in Nevada I’d never even heard of. 我得在内华达州一个 鸟不拉屎的地方关三年
[2:49:05] Like my pops,Mad Max,had said, 就像我老爸 疯狂的麦克斯说的
[2:49:08] “The chickens had come home to roost.” 母鸡最后还是要找公鸡(做了坏事就必须承担后果)
[2:49:12] Whatever the fuck that means. 我不懂这什么意思
[2:49:18] I hope Your Honor would agree 我希望你能同意
[2:49:19] that Mr. Belfort has distinguished himself 贝尔福特先生通过合作
[2:49:21] in terms of his cooperation. 立下了重大功劳
[2:49:23] Mr. Belfort has helped the government win convictions 他帮助政府
[2:49:26] of over two dozen serious offenders 在这一系列案件中定罪了超过20人
[2:49:29] and helped them recover millions of dollars 并帮忙追回几百万
[2:49:31] to be made available for restitution to their victims. 以补偿受害者
[2:49:37] The sentence of the court shall be 法庭判决
[2:49:39] 36 months in federal prison. 被告将在联邦监狱服刑36个月
[2:49:42] Please remand the defendant. 被告可以退席
[2:49:47] I’m sorry. 抱歉
[2:49:51] That’s okay. 好的
[2:50:41] I’m not ashamed to admit it. 承认这个也没什么好丢脸的
[2:50:43] When we arrived at the prison, 刚到监狱的时候
[2:50:45] I was absolutely terrified. 我给吓坏了
[2:50:48] Belfort,on your feet. 贝尔福特 起来
[2:50:50] But I needn’t have been. 但其实没什么好怕
[2:50:52] You see,for a brief fleeting moment, 有那么短暂的一瞬间
[2:50:56] I ‘d forgotten I was rich. 我忘了自己曾经是有钱人
[2:50:59] And I lived in a place where everything was for sale. 自己曾住在一个所有东西都明码标价的地方
[2:51:05] Wouldn’t you like to learn how to sell it? 如果你喜欢学着去推销
[2:51:07] So listen. I’ve met some bad motherfuckers in my life. 我这辈子碰到的混蛋可不少
[2:51:10] I’m talking about rock stars, 我说的是摇滚明星
[2:51:12] professional athletes,gangsters. 职业运动员 黑道中人
[2:51:14] I’m telling you,some real bad motherfuckers. 我真的告诉你 那些人确实很该死
[2:51:16] But this guy,my good friend, 但今天这个人 我的好朋友
[2:51:18] Mr. Jordan Belfort,is the single 乔丹·贝尔福特先生
[2:51:21] baddest motherfucker I have ever met. 是我见过最碉堡的混账
[2:51:24] So I want you right now 所以 我现在想要
[2:51:26] to give a warm Auckland,New Zealand welcome 热烈的新西兰式的掌声
[2:51:29] for my good friend 我的好朋友
[2:51:31] and the world’s greatest sales trainer, 世界上最好的销售培训专家
[2:51:34] Mr. Jordan Belfort! 乔丹·贝尔福特
[2:51:47] Thank you. 谢谢
[2:52:11] Sell me this pen. 把这支笔卖给我
[2:52:18] It’s,uh… 它 嗯
[2:52:20] It’s an amazing pen. 这是一支很棒的笔
[2:52:22] For professionals,it’s a… 给专业人士 使用的
[2:52:27] Sell me this pen. 把这支笔卖给我
[2:52:30] Well,it’s a nice pen. 不错 这支笔真的很好
[2:52:31] You can use the pen 你可以用笔
[2:52:33] to write down thoughts from your life so you can… 写下自己的想法 就不会忘记了
[2:52:38] Sell me 把这支笔卖给我
[2:52:39] this pen. 这支笔
[2:52:43] Well… 不错
[2:52:45] This pen works and I personally love this pen… 这支笔挺好用 我个人很喜欢
2013年

文章导航

Previous Post: The Kings Speech(国王的演讲)[2010]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计
Next Post: Charlie and the Chocolate Factory(查理和巧克力工厂)[2005]电影台词本阅读、下载和单词统计

发表评论 取消回复

电子邮件地址不会被公开。 必填项已用*标注

分类目录

  • 104房间 (96)
  • 1900年 (1)
  • 1922年 (1)
  • 1925年 (1)
  • 1931年 (1)
  • 1934年 (1)
  • 1939年 (2)
  • 1941年 (1)
  • 1942年 (2)
  • 1943年 (2)
  • 1944年 (2)
  • 1946年 (1)
  • 1948年 (1)
  • 1952年 (1)
  • 1953年 (3)
  • 1954年 (5)
  • 1955年 (4)
  • 1956年 (3)
  • 1957年 (5)
  • 1958年 (2)
  • 1959年 (5)
  • 1960年 (2)
  • 1961年 (4)
  • 1962年 (2)
  • 1963年 (2)
  • 1964年 (4)
  • 1966年 (3)
  • 1967年 (3)
  • 1968年 (3)
  • 1969年 (5)
  • 1970年 (2)
  • 1971年 (4)
  • 1972年 (7)
  • 1973年 (5)
  • 1974年 (4)
  • 1975年 (7)
  • 1976年 (7)
  • 1977年 (6)
  • 1978年 (4)
  • 1979年 (7)
  • 1980年 (10)
  • 1981年 (5)
  • 1982年 (8)
  • 1983年 (6)
  • 1984年 (8)
  • 1985年 (8)
  • 1986年 (8)
  • 1987年 (18)
  • 1988年 (12)
  • 1989年 (14)
  • 1990年 (15)
  • 1991年 (11)
  • 1992年 (9)
  • 1993年 (18)
  • 1994年 (18)
  • 1995年 (26)
  • 1996年 (22)
  • 1997年 (30)
  • 1998年 (35)
  • 1999年 (42)
  • 2000年 (38)
  • 2001年 (41)
  • 2002年 (48)
  • 2003年 (60)
  • 2004年 (51)
  • 2005年 (67)
  • 2006年 (90)
  • 2007年 (133)
  • 2008年 (163)
  • 2009年 (229)
  • 2010年 (184)
  • 2011年 (170)
  • 2012年 (79)
  • 2013年 (78)
  • 2014年 (91)
  • 2015年 (73)
  • 2016年 (78)
  • 2017年 (87)
  • 2018年 (167)
  • 2019年 (321)
  • 2020年 (173)
  • 2021年 (32)
  • 2022年 (17)
  • 2023年 (10)
  • 2024年 (15)
  • 2037年 (1)
  • 24小时 (382)
  • barui (24)
  • X档案 (434)
  • 一切安好 (20)
  • 不死法医 (44)
  • 丑女贝蒂 (166)
  • 东城梦魇 (14)
  • 东邻西舍 (166)
  • 两周后就死 (12)
  • 中央公园 (10)
  • 中年失恋日记 (16)
  • 为人父母 (206)
  • 为全人类 (40)
  • 乐一通 (22)
  • 乐活姐妹-怪诞冒险 (16)
  • 了不起的麦瑟尔夫人 (86)
  • 亢奋 (16)
  • 人人都爱雷蒙德 (414)
  • 人类清除计划 (40)
  • 亿万 (81)
  • 众口难调 (68)
  • 伞学院 (40)
  • 传世 (13)
  • 传教士 (86)
  • 使女的故事 (110)
  • 侠探杰克 (16)
  • 侯斯顿 (10)
  • 保姆俱乐部 (36)
  • 假如… (18)
  • 假面真情 (40)
  • 傲骨之战 (120)
  • 傲骨贤妻 (312)
  • 僵尸逃生船 (12)
  • 兄弟连 (10)
  • 克拉丽丝 (13)
  • 克拉克森的农场 (24)
  • 公寓大楼里的谋杀案 (38)
  • 内裤队长 (39)
  • 再造淑女 (26)
  • 冥想正念指南 (16)
  • 凡妮莎海辛 (128)
  • 凯萨琳大帝 (20)
  • 初代吸血鬼 (184)
  • 初创玩家 (16)
  • 初来乍到 (232)
  • 别对我说谎 (96)
  • 副总统 (130)
  • 副警长 (13)
  • 办公室(美版) (364)
  • 功夫熊猫盖世传奇 (140)
  • 劳拉之谜 (76)
  • 十字剑 (10)
  • 单亲 (46)
  • 博斯 (60)
  • 卡特特工 (18)
  • 危机边缘 (200)
  • 双城之战 (9)
  • 反恐特警组 (226)
  • 发展受阻 (84)
  • 古战场传奇 (166)
  • 叶卡捷琳娜大帝 (4)
  • 合伙人之路 (20)
  • 吉尔莫女孩 (170)
  • 同志亦凡人 (166)
  • 名姝 (48)
  • 吸血鬼日记 (342)
  • 周一清晨 (20)
  • 命运航班 (124)
  • 咱们裸熊 (258)
  • 哈哈大校 (12)
  • 哥谭 (198)
  • 善地 (100)
  • 嗜血法医 (192)
  • 嗜血法医·杀魔新生 (20)
  • 囧男窘事 (60)
  • 困兽 (72)
  • 国务卿女士 (240)
  • 国土安全 (192)
  • 圣经故事 (20)
  • 地球百子 (200)
  • 坏法官 (13)
  • 坏老师 (13)
  • 基本演绎法 (153)
  • 堕落街传奇 (50)
  • 处女情缘 (200)
  • 复仇 (176)
  • 复生 (18)
  • 外星也难民 (32)
  • 外星居民 (20)
  • 夜班医生 (90)
  • 大城小妞 (50)
  • 大学生费莉希蒂 (84)
  • 大政治家 (30)
  • 大神偷卡门 (9)
  • 大西洋帝国 (56)
  • 天使在美国 (6)
  • 天堂镇警局 (20)
  • 天才 (56)
  • 天生不配 (20)
  • 天蝎 (184)
  • 天黑请回家 (40)
  • 太平洋战争 (20)
  • 太空堡垒卡拉狄加 (144)
  • 太空部队 (20)
  • 太阳召唤 (16)
  • 奥利不见了 (8)
  • 女大当自强 (28)
  • 女子监狱 (178)
  • 女孩成长记 (144)
  • 女王的棋局 (14)
  • 奶爸当家 (34)
  • 好兆头 (24)
  • 好想做一次 (80)
  • 好汉两个半 (520)
  • 好运查理 (196)
  • 如果还有明天 (80)
  • 如此一家人 (208)
  • 妙女神探 (210)
  • 妙贼警探 (162)
  • 姿态 (50)
  • 娃娃脸 (20)
  • 婚外情事 (106)
  • 婚姻生活 (10)
  • 宇宙小子 (290)
  • 宋飞传 (342)
  • 完美和声 (26)
  • 实习医生格蕾 (830)
  • 实习医生风云 (364)
  • 家庭经济学 (14)
  • 家有喜旺 (176)
  • 小公主苏菲亚 (220)
  • 小小安妮 (27)
  • 小小小小的火 (16)
  • 小谎大事 (14)
  • 小镇疑云·美版 (20)
  • 少女卧底 (148)
  • 少年谢尔顿 (272)
  • 少年间谍亚历克斯 (8)
  • 少狼 (200)
  • 尖叫女王 (44)
  • 尼基塔 (146)
  • 布里奇顿 (16)
  • 希尔达 (52)
  • 年轻的教宗 (20)
  • 幸福谷 (36)
  • 幻灭 (20)
  • 广告狂人 (180)
  • 应召女友 (74)
  • 废柴联盟 (110)
  • 废柴舅舅 (38)
  • 庭审专家 (166)
  • 康斯坦丁 (13)
  • 开心汉堡店 (190)
  • 异星灾变 (20)
  • 弗莱彻夫人 (14)
  • 归途 (34)
  • 律师本色 (330)
  • 律政潜规则 (12)
  • 德古拉 (3)
  • 德里女孩 (19)
  • 心灵猎人 (38)
  • 忍者神龟 (230)
  • 怀孕 (22)
  • 怒呛人生 (10)
  • 性·生活 (16)
  • 性爱自修室 (48)
  • 怪奇物语 (68)
  • 怪物乐园 (16)
  • 怪诞小镇 (80)
  • 恋爱挑战书 (8)
  • 惊异传奇 (5)
  • 惊悚50州 (24)
  • 惩罚者 (52)
  • 意乱情迷 (22)
  • 成瘾剂量 (8)
  • 成长不容易 (94)
  • 我为喜剧狂 (135)
  • 我们这一天 (212)
  • 我变美的那夏天 (14)
  • 我爱上的人是奇葩 (124)
  • 我知道这是真的 (12)
  • 战争与和平 (12)
  • 找寻自我 (70)
  • 投行风云 (32)
  • 拉字至上Q世代 (16)
  • 摩斯探长前传 (33)
  • 摩登家庭 (498)
  • 摩登情爱 (32)
  • 政坛野兽 (8)
  • 政局边缘 (20)
  • 教师情事 (10)
  • 敢不敢挑战我 (10)
  • 斯嘉丽小姐和公爵 (12)
  • 斯巴达克斯 (78)
  • 新成长的烦恼 (65)
  • 新生六居客 (60)
  • 新百战天龙 (182)
  • 新贵 (40)
  • 新闻编辑室 (50)
  • 无所作为 (12)
  • 无耻之徒 (268)
  • 日常谜团 (10)
  • 早间新闻 (54)
  • 时空守卫 (32)
  • 旺达幻视 (18)
  • 明日传奇 (87)
  • 星期三 (16)
  • 星际之门SG-1 (422)
  • 星际之门亚特兰蒂斯 (99)
  • 星际之门宇宙 (80)
  • 星际之门起源 (20)
  • 星际迷航:发现号 (84)
  • 星际迷航·皮卡德 (20)
  • 春心荡漾 (104)
  • 暗中 (52)
  • 更美好的事 (42)
  • 曼哈顿计划 (46)
  • 曼达洛人 (48)
  • 最危险的游戏 (30)
  • 最后一个男人 (132)
  • 最后生还者 (18)
  • 月光骑士 (12)
  • 未了之事 (16)
  • 未分类 (1)
  • 末日孤舰 (112)
  • 末日巡逻队 (24)
  • 末日逼近 (18)
  • 朱庇特传奇 (16)
  • 杀手信徒 (90)
  • 杀无赦 (6)
  • 杀死比尔 (64)
  • 权力的游戏 (146)
  • 杰克·莱恩 (16)
  • 杰米私房菜 (52)
  • 极品基老伴 (26)
  • 极品老妈 (340)
  • 林肯律师 (20)
  • 柏林谍影 (10)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (44)
  • 柯明斯基理论 (16)
  • 树墩镇侦探 (36)
  • 格林 (246)
  • 格蕾丝与弗兰基 (188)
  • 梅尔罗斯 (10)
  • 欢乐一家亲 (516)
  • 欢迎来到瑞典 (28)
  • 欲望女大生 (36)
  • 欲望都市 (188)
  • 歌舞青春:音乐剧 (20)
  • 正常人 (24)
  • 歪星撞地球 (278)
  • 死亡医师 (7)
  • 毒枭 (40)
  • 比弗利娇妻 (69)
  • 汉尼拔 (78)
  • 沉默天使 (46)
  • 沙娜拉传奇 (40)
  • 河谷镇 (172)
  • 法官大人 (20)
  • 波士顿法律 (100)
  • 洛基 (24)
  • 浪子神探 (54)
  • 海豹突击队 (202)
  • 深入恶谷 (64)
  • 深入黑暗 (24)
  • 潘多拉 (46)
  • 潘尼沃斯 (40)
  • 火线 (120)
  • 火线警告 (106)
  • 火车大劫案 (4)
  • 灵书妙探 (173)
  • 灵媒缉凶 (256)
  • 灵魂伴侣 (12)
  • 熊家餐馆 (36)
  • 燃情克利夫兰 (254)
  • 爱、死亡、机器人 (68)
  • 犯罪心理 (331)
  • 犯罪现场调查·拉斯维加斯 (340)
  • 犯罪现场调查·纽约篇 (198)
  • 犯罪现场调查迈阿密 (227)
  • 狂欢命案 (8)
  • 狄金森 (10)
  • 狗狗博客 (69)
  • 猎魔人 (48)
  • 猎鹰与冬兵 (12)
  • 瑞克和莫蒂 (142)
  • 甜木兰 (38)
  • 生活 (6)
  • 生活大爆炸 (275)
  • 疑犯追踪 (206)
  • 疯人疯语 (44)
  • 疯城记 (26)
  • 疯子 (20)
  • 疼痛难免 (14)
  • 疾速争胜 (100)
  • 白宫风云 (308)
  • 百年乡情 (24)
  • 皮囊 (122)
  • 皮尔逊 (20)
  • 真探 (48)
  • 真爱如血 (160)
  • 真相探寻者 (16)
  • 眼见为虚 (13)
  • 睡魔 (18)
  • 破产姐妹 (136)
  • 破发点大满贯之路 (5)
  • 破釜沉舟 (26)
  • 硅谷 (104)
  • 碎片人生 (16)
  • 神探阿蒙 (248)
  • 神烦警探 (152)
  • 神盾局特工 (272)
  • 离家童盟 (66)
  • 科拉传奇 (104)
  • 空乘危机 (16)
  • 窈窕淑女 (40)
  • 童话镇 (306)
  • 粉雄救兵 (86)
  • 紧急呼救 (190)
  • 紧急呼救孤星 (54)
  • 红粉联盟 (8)
  • 约翰·威尔逊的十万个怎么做 (12)
  • 纸牌屋 (146)
  • 绊脚石 (20)
  • 绝命律师 (63)
  • 绝命毒师 (62)
  • 绝望写手 (54)
  • 绝望的主妇 (180)
  • 继承之战 (78)
  • 绯闻女孩 (242)
  • 维京传奇 (158)
  • 绿箭侠 (169)
  • 罗马 (44)
  • 罪夜之奔 (16)
  • 罪恶黑名单 (216)
  • 罪案终结 (214)
  • 罪犯联盟 (12)
  • 美国众神 (16)
  • 美国夫人 (18)
  • 美国恐怖故事 (128)
  • 美国罪案故事 (29)
  • 美国谍梦 (150)
  • 美女上错身 (76)
  • 美少女的谎言 (320)
  • 美式主妇 (103)
  • 美眉校探 (144)
  • 羞耻 (64)
  • 老友记 (468)
  • 老爸有招 (138)
  • 老爸老妈浪漫史 (408)
  • 肯尼迪家族 (16)
  • 脆莓公园 (36)
  • 致命女人 (40)
  • 致命诱惑 (38)
  • 致命陷阱 (11)
  • 良医 (230)
  • 艾米丽在巴黎 (30)
  • 芝加哥急救 (103)
  • 芝加哥烈焰 (182)
  • 芝加哥警署 (208)
  • 英文系主任 (12)
  • 茶杯头大冒险 (22)
  • 荒野 (20)
  • 菜鸟老警 (100)
  • 萨达姆家族 (8)
  • 蓝皮书计划 (40)
  • 虚构安娜 (18)
  • 蛇蝎女佣 (49)
  • 血族 (92)
  • 行尸走肉 (322)
  • 街灯亮起时 (20)
  • 西部世界 (72)
  • 记忆神探 (122)
  • 设计人生 (36)
  • 识骨寻踪 (484)
  • 谍网 (114)
  • 谜湖之巅 (26)
  • 豪斯医生 (354)
  • 贴身保镖 (6)
  • 超感猎杀 (48)
  • 超感警探 (298)
  • 超级少女 (216)
  • 越狱 (176)
  • 路德灵异侦探社 (16)
  • 路西法 (166)
  • 轮回派对 (16)
  • 辍学生 (16)
  • 达芬奇的恶魔 (28)
  • 这是罪 (10)
  • 迷失 (119)
  • 迷失太空 (40)
  • 逃离丹尼莫拉 (7)
  • 逍遥法外 (180)
  • 逗我玩 (38)
  • 逝者之证 (42)
  • 邪恶力量 (654)
  • 郊狼 (6)
  • 金牌律师 (12)
  • 金色年代 (346)
  • 金装律师 (264)
  • 铁证悬案 (156)
  • 镀金时代 (34)
  • 闪电侠 (368)
  • 降世神通 (116)
  • 随性所欲 (44)
  • 雪国列车 (20)
  • 零异频道 (24)
  • 非凡公主希瑞 (40)
  • 面包与爱情 (18)
  • 韦恩 (20)
  • 风中的女王 (156)
  • 飞天大盗 (96)
  • 马尔科姆的一家 (300)
  • 马男波杰克 (76)
  • 鬼入侵 (20)
  • 鬼屋欢乐送 (40)
  • 魔戒:力量之戒 (16)
  • 鲍勃心动 (38)
  • 鳕鱼角 (16)
  • 麻木不仁 (30)
  • 黄石 (94)
  • 黑吃黑 (38)
  • 黑客军团 (90)
  • 黑帆 (38)
  • 黑暗救赎 (3)
  • 黑暗物质 (30)
  • 黑松镇 (40)
  • 黑色乌托邦 (12)
  • 黑色星期一 (27)
  • 黑色童话 (20)
  • 黑袍纠察队 (60)
  • 黑道家族 (172)
  • 黑钱胜地 (88)
  • 龙之家族 (20)

Copyright © 2025 电影台词-单词统计.

Powered by PressBook WordPress theme 京ICP备20011164号