英文名称:The Woman in Black
年代:2012
推荐:千部英美剧台词本阅读
时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[02:09] | My babies! | 我的孩子 |
[03:39] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[03:57] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[03:59] | Coming. | 来了 |
[04:13] | Do you like it, Daddy? | 你喜欢吗 爸爸 |
[04:16] | Very much. | 非常喜欢 |
[04:19] | – You didn’t look at it properly. – Of course I did. | -你都没仔细看 -我很仔细地看了 |
[04:24] | That’s me, that’s nanny, | 那是我 那是保姆 |
[04:27] | that’s Mummy, and that’s you. | 那是妈妈 那是你 |
[04:33] | Why do I look so sad? | 为什么我看起来很伤心呢 |
[04:34] | That’s what your face looks like. | 你脸看起来就那样 |
[04:37] | It is, is it? | 可不是嘛 |
[04:40] | I wish you didn’t have to go away from me. | 我不想你离开我 |
[04:44] | Me, too. | 我也不想离开你 |
[04:45] | But we’ll have the whole weekend in the countryside, won’t we? | 但我们整个周末都可以待在乡下 对吗 |
[04:48] | See, tomorrow, | 你看 明天 |
[04:52] | then Thursday, | 然后是星期四 |
[04:54] | and then we’re back together. Not long at all. | 之后我们就又能在一起了 一点都不长 |
[05:03] | You look just like your mother. | 你看起来跟你妈妈一模一样 |
[05:06] | Have you got the train tickets? | 你拿到火车票了吗 |
[05:07] | Yes, we’ve got the train tickets. | 拿到了 |
[05:09] | – And you know all the times? – Yes, we know the times. | -时间都你知道了吗 -知道了 |
[05:11] | Okay, I’ve got to go . Don’t want to be late. | 那好 我得走了 不想误了车 |
[05:15] | Go, we’ll be fine. We’ll see you Friday. | 去吧 别担心我们 周五见 |
[05:17] | – See you. – Wave bye-bye. | -再见 -挥手说再见 |
[05:27] | I know you’ve had it rough, Kipps, | 我知道你过的不容易 基普斯 |
[05:30] | and I’m sympathetic to your situation. | 我很同情你的处境 |
[05:36] | But we can’t carry passengers. | 但我们不能带家属 |
[05:40] | We’re a law firm, not a charity. | 我们是一家律师事务所 不是慈善机构 |
[05:46] | Good. | 知道了 |
[05:47] | I take it Tomes has briefed you | 我想托姆斯已经简要跟你说过 |
[05:49] | on Mrs. Alice Drablow of Eel Marsh House. | 爱丽丝·卓伯伦夫人厄尔马什别墅的情况了 |
[05:54] | Died. Last month. | 上个月去世了 |
[05:57] | Years since I went there, of course. | 我很多年前去过那里 |
[06:00] | The old widow didn’t greatly care for visitors. | 那个寡妇不怎么好客 |
[06:05] | No children? | 没有孩子吗 |
[06:09] | A boy. Died young. | 一个男孩 很小就去世了 |
[06:12] | Many years ago. | 很多年前了 |
[06:14] | I’ll let you have the details to read on your journey. | 相关资料你在去的路上慢慢看吧 |
[06:18] | But, principally, you’re going to go through Mrs. Drablow’s documents. | 但你主要还是关注下卓伯伦夫人的文件 |
[06:22] | Make sure we’ve got her final will. | 确保我们执行了她的遗愿 |
本电影台词包含不重复单词:554个。 其中的生词包含:四级词汇:65个,六级词汇:30个,GRE词汇:23个,托福词汇:34个,考研词汇:69个,专四词汇:55个,专八词汇:7个, 所有生词标注共:105个。 定制生词标注的台词本和单词统计,请访问生词标注台词本 | ||
[06:24] | There’s a mountain of paperwork at the house. | 那座别墅里有成堆的资料 |
[06:27] | – It all needs to be gone through. Every page. – Very good. | -都要仔细看过 -没问题 |
[06:30] | We’ve been dealing with a local man, Jerome. | 我们一直和当地一个叫杰罗姆的人有联系 |
[06:33] | But he’s not really been cooperating. | 但他并不太合作 |
[06:38] | What I’m hoping, Kipps, is that you’ll seize this chance | 基普斯 我希望你抓住机会 |
[06:43] | to prove your dedication to pursuing a future with this firm. | 证明你想在这个公司有所作为 |
[06:49] | This is your final warning. | 这是对你的最后通牒 |
[07:35] | Mummy? | 妈妈 |
[07:36] | – Mummy. – My darling. | -妈妈 -宝贝 |
[08:18] | Mr. Kipps. | 基普斯先生 |
[08:24] | It’s a boy. | 是个男孩 |
[08:38] | I’m very sorry, Mr. Kipps. | 基普斯先生 很抱歉 |
[09:03] | Have we passed Crythin Gifford yet? | 我们过了克里新吉福德郡了吗 |
[09:06] | Next stop. | 下一站就是 |
[09:13] | – So, you’re up from London? – I am. | -你是从伦敦来的吗 -是的 |
[09:17] | Trying to sell Eel Marsh House? | 来卖掉厄尔马什别墅吗 |
[09:23] | You won’t find a local buyer. | 没有本地人会买的 |
[09:29] | – Are you staying at The Gifford Arms? – Yes. | -你是住在吉福德客栈吗 -是 |
[09:32] | It’s a bit of a walk from the station. I can give you a lift. | 那离火车站有点距离呢 我载你一程吧 |
[09:35] | – It’s on my way home. – Thank you. | -我回家顺路 -谢谢 |
[09:39] | – Samuel Daily. – Arthur Kipps. | -我叫塞缪尔·戴利 -我是亚瑟·基普斯 |
[09:45] | It’s a beautiful car, Mr. Daily. | 车子很漂亮 戴利先生 |
[09:47] | First one in the county. Still scares the locals. | 郡里的第一部车 当地人还很怕它呢 |
[09:50] | Here we are. | 我们到了 |
[09:52] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[09:56] | Very good to talk to you, Mr. Daily. | 很高兴认识你 戴利先生 |
[10:01] | Mr. Kipps, | 基普斯先生 |
[10:03] | Would you like to have supper with my wife and me tomorrow evening? | 你愿意明晚与我和太太共进晚餐吗 |
[10:06] | You know, we don’t get to see many new faces here. | 我们这里不常有访客的 |
[10:08] | Besides, the food in there, reckon even a dog wouldn’t eat it. | 再说 那里的食物估计连狗都不会吃 |
[10:11] | – That’d be lovely. Thank you. – Night. | -很乐意 谢谢 -晚安 |
[10:20] | Good evening. | 晚上好 |
[10:22] | I’ve a room booked until Sunday. Mr. Kipps. | 我订了间房直到周日 姓基普斯 |
[10:29] | No, I’m not finding any booking. | 没有 我没找的任何预定 |
[10:31] | My office had telegraphed ahead. | 我办公室已经提前发过电报了 |
[10:32] | Well, we’re packed to the rafters. So… | 可是我们已经住满了 |
[10:38] | – Evening. – Good evening. | -晚上好 -晚上好 |
[10:39] | I was just telling Mr. Kipps that we don’t have any room. | 我正跟基普斯先生说我们没有空房间了 |
[10:44] | Well, we can’t have him out in this weather, can we? | 但这种天气我们也不能让他没地方住啊 |
[10:47] | Not in the rain. | 外面下雨呢 |
[10:49] | We must have something, just for tonight. | 我们能想想办法的 就一晚 |
[10:51] | We don’t. | 我们无能为力 |
[10:55] | Unless you want to put him in the attic? | 除非你想让他去住阁楼 |
[10:59] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:05] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[11:18] | Actually, I was hoping to stay till the weekend. | 其实 我想住到周末再走 |
[11:20] | My son and his nanny are traveling up to join me. | 我儿子和保姆到时候会过来找我 |
[11:23] | I see. | 这样啊 |
[11:28] | If a holiday is what you’re after, | 如果你是想度假 |
[11:29] | sir, you’d honestly be better off further inland. | 内陆会更适合 |
[11:32] | It gets awfully cold here, what with the sea mists. | 因为海霭的关系 这里异常冷 |
[11:34] | Sea mist. Sea mist. | 海霭 海霭 |
[11:40] | It’s this way. | 这边走 |
[11:51] | – How old is your son? – He’s four. | -你儿子几岁了 -四岁了 |
[11:54] | Lovely age. | 美好的年纪 |
[12:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[12:18] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[13:45] | Hello? | 有人在吗 |
[14:02] | Mrs. Jerome? | 杰罗姆女士 |
[14:04] | – Mr. Kipps? – Yes. | -是基普斯先生吗 -是我 |
[14:08] | My husband went to meet you at The Gifford Arms. | 我丈夫吉福德客栈找你了 |
[14:14] | This is Mr. Kipps. | 这位是基普斯先生 |
[14:17] | I made it clear to your firm | 我跟你事务所说的很清楚了 |
[14:19] | that there was no need for you to make the journey. | 你没必要跑来一趟 |
[14:21] | We could have sent all the relevant documents to London. | 我们可以把相关文档都送到伦敦去 |
[14:23] | In any event, you’ll find all the legal papers in here. | 不管怎么说 你要的法律文件都在这里了 |
[14:28] | Mr. Fisher tells me you’re leaving today. | 费希尔先生说你今天就走了 |
[14:31] | Not until I’ve taken care of all Mrs. Drablow’s paperwork. | 要等我看过卓伯伦太太的所有文件后才走 |
[14:34] | – All in there, as I said. – No, at the house. | -我说了 都在这里了 -不 房子里还有 |
[14:37] | I’m told there’s quite a substantial amount. | 据我所知那里还有大量资料 |
[14:38] | I don’t expect to be finished until Friday, at least. | 我想最快要周五才能看完 |
[14:45] | It’s not possible. | 不可能 |
[14:47] | The Gifford Arms is fully booked for the week. | 吉福德客栈这周都住满了 |
[14:51] | I shall have to contact my office. | 我需要联系下我的办公室 |
[14:54] | Do you have a telephone? | 你这里有电话吗 |
[14:56] | Not even Mr. Daily has a telephone, sir. | 连戴利先生都没有 |
[14:58] | You’ll not find one in Crythin Gifford. | 你不可能在克里新吉福德郡找到电话的 |
[15:00] | Fine. I’ll send a telegram. | 那好吧 我发电报 |
[15:02] | The Post Office is closed on Wednesday morning. | 邮局周三上午不开门 |
[15:05] | The London train leaves in half an hour. | 去伦敦的火车再有半小时就开了 |
[15:07] | My colleague, Keckwick, is waiting outside with your luggage. | 我同事凯克维克拿着你的行李在外面等你呢 |
[15:10] | It’s a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kipps. | 很高兴认识你 基普斯先生 |
[15:27] | Mr. Keckwick, a change of plans. | 凯克维克先生 计划有变 |
[15:29] | I’m not catching the train. You’ll take me to Eel Marsh House. | 我不去赶火车了 你带我去厄尔马什别墅吧 |
[15:32] | Jerome paid me to take you to the station. | 杰罗姆雇我送你去火车站的 |
[15:42] | – Make it six and I’ll think about it. – Six shillings? | -给我六先令我考虑看看 -要那么多 |
[15:46] | You’ll not find anyone else willing to take you there. | 没有别人愿意带你去那里的 |
[17:01] | There you are. | 你到了 |
[17:10] | – Can you pick me up at 3:00? – I can’t. | -你三点能来接我吗 -不能 |
[17:12] | I need to get back to the mainland before the tide comes in, | 我要在涨潮之前回到大陆上 |
[17:15] | else I’ll be stuck here for the day. | 不然我一天都得困在这里了 |
[17:17] | It will be out again by 5:00. I’ll come back for you then. | 五点退潮 到时候我来接你 |
[17:20] | Fine then. | 那好吧 |
[21:04] | 死亡证明 马斯特·纳撒尼尔·卓伯伦 7岁 1889年于克里新吉福德郡 | |
[24:08] | Come on, then. | 那走吧 |
[24:58] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[25:33] | Who’s there? | 谁在那儿 |
[25:53] | Get the boy! | 抓住那个孩子 |
[25:55] | Keckwick! | 凯克维克 |
[26:02] | Mummy! | 妈妈 |
[26:06] | Get the boy! | 抓住那个男孩 |
[26:30] | Constable, I’m telling you, I heard an accident. | 警官 我要报告一场意外事故 |
[26:34] | No one has used Nine Lives Causeway for years, sir. | 先生 九命堤道已经很多年没人走了 |
[26:38] | Not since the little Drablow boy was drowned in the marshes. | 自从卓伯伦家的小男孩溺死在沼泽中后就没人走了 |
[26:42] | Eel Marsh House, it’s empty. | 厄尔马什别墅没人住 |
[26:44] | It’s not, though. I saw a woman there. | 不是啊 我在那儿看见一个女人 |
[26:52] | Excuse me one moment, sir. | 稍等一下 先生 |
[27:05] | Sir, my sister needs help. | 先生 请帮帮我妹妹 |
[27:09] | What’s the matter? What’s your name, darling? | 怎么啦 你叫什么名字 |
[27:12] | Her name is Victoria Hardy. | 她叫维多利亚· 哈迪 |
[27:13] | What happened, Victoria? | 发生什么事了 维多利亚 |
[27:14] | – Did something bad happen? – She drank some lye. | -出什么事了 -她吞了一些碱液 |
[27:17] | Our mum was out. | 我妈妈不在家 |
[27:19] | Lye. Oh, God. Constable! | 碱液 天哪 警官 |
[27:22] | – Is she going to die? – Constable! | -她会死吗 -警官 |
[27:24] | It’s going to be all right. Darling, just let me look at you… | 会没事的 亲爱的 让我看看你的… |
[27:33] | Constable! | 警官 |
[27:47] | No! | 不要 |
[27:50] | No, my baby! | 不要 我的宝贝 |
[28:52] | Hello? | 有人吗 |
[28:54] | Mrs. Fisher? | 费希尔夫人在吗 |
[29:32] | It’s getting late. You’ll miss your London train. | 不早了 你要赶不上去伦敦的火车了 |
[29:37] | I can’t leave yet. | 我还不能走 |
[29:40] | Please don’t go back to Eel Marsh House. | 请不要再去厄尔马什别墅了 |
[29:43] | Why? | 为什么 |
[29:46] | Mr. Kipps, you said you have a son? | 基普斯先生 你说你有个儿子吗 |
[29:50] | Yes. | 是的 |
[29:52] | Go home to him. | 回去照顾他 |
[29:54] | Cherish him. Love him. | 珍惜他 爱护他 |
[30:00] | I wouldn’t be here if I didn’t. | 不爱他我也不会在这儿 |
[30:16] | – Mr. Kipps. – Mr. Daily. | -基普斯先生 -戴利先生 |
[30:20] | – Glad you could make it. – My pleasure. | -很高兴你能来 -荣幸之至 |
[30:21] | I’m just bidding my son, Nicholas, goodnight. | 我正在跟我儿子尼古拉斯说晚安 |
[30:26] | – My condolences, Mr. Daily. – It was a long while ago. | -请节哀 戴利先生 -很久以前的事了 |
[30:30] | There’s a place ready in there for my wife and me, | 我已经在那里给我和太太留好了地方 |
[30:34] | so we can all be together again one day. Come. | 这样我们将来又能团聚了 这边请 |
[30:39] | I heard about the girl in the village. | 我听说村里那小姑娘的事儿了 |
[30:42] | Terrible. Are you all right? | 太可怕了 你还好吗 |
[30:46] | Yes. | 还好 |
[30:49] | My wife doesn’t know | 我太太还不知道 |
[30:51] | and I’d be grateful if you could avoid the subject. | 我希望我们在她面前不要谈论这个话题 |
[30:55] | Indeed, the subject of children altogether, | 事实上 如果可以 |
[30:56] | if at all possible. | 我们尽量不要谈论关于孩子的话题 |
[31:01] | He would have been about your age now. | 他要活着也跟你差不多大了 |
[31:03] | Thank you, Archer. | 谢谢 阿彻 |
[31:09] | There you are, dear. | 你来了 亲爱的 |
[31:11] | Mr. Kipps, I’ve been so looking forward to meeting you. | 基普斯 很高兴见到你 |
[31:13] | I’m sorry, I must look a bit of a mess. | 不好意思 我形象不佳 |
[31:16] | I found myself without a room. | 我昨晚没地方住 |
[31:18] | Well, then he must stay with us, mustn’t he, Samuel? | 那你应该跟我们住 是吧 塞缪尔 |
[31:21] | Indeed he must, my dear. | 没错 亲爱的 |
[31:23] | – Arthur. – Thank you. | -亚瑟 -谢谢 |
[31:26] | The twins won’t be dining with us tonight, Archer. | 那对双胞胎今晚不与我们一起用餐了 阿彻 |
[31:28] | Samuel, I’m sure Mr. Kipps won’t mind. | 塞缪尔 我觉得基普斯先生不会介意的 |
[31:32] | Not at all. | 完全不介意 |
[31:34] | Emily! | 艾米丽 |
[31:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[31:38] | There. | 来 |
[31:40] | Now, say hello to Mr. Kipps. | 跟基普斯先生打个招呼 |
[31:44] | Hello. | 你好 |
[31:45] | Thank you, Archer. | 谢谢你 阿彻 |
[31:54] | There. | 坐好 |
[31:58] | You’re married, Mr. Kipps? | 你结婚了吧 基普斯先生 |
[31:59] | No, don’t gobble. That’s rude. | 别狼吞虎咽 没礼貌 |
[32:02] | – Any children? – A son. | -有孩子吗 -一个儿子 |
[32:05] | That’s lovely. You don’t want to end up like us. | 真好 你不会希望晚年像我俩一样的 |
[32:10] | Wealthiest folk in the county and no one to leave it to. | 郡里最富有的人 却没有继承人 |
[32:16] | – Did he tell you about Nicholas? – Elizabeth. | -他跟你说过尼古拉斯吗 -伊丽莎白 |
[32:19] | That’s him. | 那幅画是他 |
[32:22] | I painted that myself. I love to paint and sketch. | 我自己画的 我喜欢画画和素描 |
[32:25] | It’s lovely. | 画的很好 |
[32:27] | Nicholas loved to sketch, too. | 尼古拉斯也喜欢素描 |
[32:33] | – He still does. – Elizabeth, please. | -他现在也喜欢 -伊丽莎白 别说了 |
[32:38] | He wants to draw you a picture. | 他想给你画幅画 |
[32:41] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[32:44] | Elizabeth, no! | 伊丽莎白 别这样 |
[32:50] | Elizabeth! | 伊丽莎白 |
[32:53] | Archer, the medication! | 阿彻 拿药 |
[32:55] | – No. – Medication! | -不要 -药呢 |
[32:59] | No, no. | 不要 不要 |
[33:21] | I thought some company would do her good. | 我觉得给她找个伴可能会好点 |
[33:24] | Please, think nothing of it. | 请别挂在心上了 |
[33:26] | She’s convinced it’s our son speaking through her. | 她认为那是我们儿子通过她来跟我们沟通 |
[33:33] | You don’t believe in this spiritualism stuff, do you? | 你不相信这么鬼神的事情吧 |
[33:38] | I didn’t. | 以前不信 |
[33:41] | But since my wife passed away, I don’t know. | 但自我妻子去世后 我不确定了 |
[33:45] | Forgive me. I didn’t… | 抱歉 我不该 |
[33:50] | Sometimes I feel she’s still with me. | 有时 我觉得她还在我身边 |
[33:56] | Sometimes I just feel she’s there. In the room. | 有时我感觉她就在那里 在房间里 |
[34:04] | Trying to reach me. | 想接近我 |
[34:07] | Well, you must be careful, Arthur. | 你一定要小心 亚瑟 |
[34:08] | These charlatans with all their talk about seances | 一些江湖骗子满嘴降神会 |
[34:12] | and contacting the dead. | 还声称能通灵 |
[34:14] | They prey on those most in need. | 他们弱肉强食 |
[34:17] | They do more harm than good. | 他们成事不足败事有余 |
[34:20] | I think the worst they do is disappoint. | 最糟糕的是他们总让人失望 |
[34:25] | I have to keep looking. | 我不能停下来 |
[34:29] | It’s not natural to lose someone so young. | 这么年轻就失去至亲让人很难接受 |
[34:35] | But if we open the door to superstition, where does that lead? | 但如果我们相信迷信 会有什么后果呢 |
[34:40] | It’s just chasing shadows, Arthur. | 它追求的都是虚无的东西 亚瑟 |
[34:44] | When we die, we go up there. | 我们去世后 会到上面去 |
[34:48] | We don’t stay down here. | 不会还留在这里 |
[35:22] | Come on. Come on. Lie down. | 来吧 来 躺下 |
[36:12] | I’ll lose my job if I don’t get this paperwork done. | 我不把这些文件工作做完我工作就不保了 |
[36:15] | If Jerome gives me some help, I can go and meet my boy. | 要是杰罗姆能帮我 我可以早点回我儿子身边 |
[36:19] | I doubt if Jerome will be much help to you. | 我怀疑杰罗姆会去帮你 |
[36:32] | Stay, Spider. | 别跟着 蜘蛛侠 |
[36:42] | Mr. Jerome? | 杰罗姆先生 |
[37:33] | Go away! | 走开 |
[37:35] | I’m not going to hurt you. | 我不会伤害你的 |
[37:37] | You killed Victoria Hardy. | 维多利亚· 哈迪因你而死 |
[37:40] | Get away from me! | 离我远点 |
[37:41] | Go! | 滚 |
[37:43] | Go! Go! | 滚 滚 |
[37:49] | – What the hell is going on? – Complete nonsense. | -究竟发生什么事了 -荒唐的事 |
[37:52] | Let’s get you to the house. | 送你去那个房子吧 |
[38:07] | You should have left. | 你早该离开的 |
[38:07] | You should have gone when we told you to. | 我们让你走的时候你就该离开了 |
[38:09] | John. | 约翰 |
[38:10] | His little girl is dead. | 他的小女儿死了 |
[38:14] | You saw her. | 你看到了那个黑衣女人 |
[38:16] | You saw that woman at the house. | 你见到了那房子里的黑衣女人 |
[38:19] | For God’s sake, take him home. This isn’t helping him. | 天哪 带他回家 这对他没好处 |
[38:24] | All your superstitious rubbish. | 全是封建迷信 |
[38:28] | You think this is superstitious rubbish that took your boy? | 你以为是封建迷信夺去你儿子生命的吗 |
[38:41] | All right. | 好了 |
[38:44] | I’ll take him to the station. | 我送他去火车站 |
[39:10] | Pay no attention to them. They’re still living in the Dark Ages. | 不用理会他们 他们还活在黑暗时代 |
[39:13] | But I did see someone at the house. | 但我的确在房子那里看到个人 |
[39:15] | Trust me, Arthur. | 相信我 亚瑟 |
[39:17] | It’s just an old place cut off from the world. | 那不过是个远离大陆的老地方 |
[39:20] | The sooner the house is sorted out and sold, | 越早把那房子整理出来卖出去 |
[39:23] | the sooner people can move on. Here. | 人们越快能重新开始生活 给你 |
[39:26] | This’ll keep you going. | 这些东西你拿着 用得着 |
[39:30] | The late tide is due at 11:00. I’ll come back for you then. | 晚潮十一点退去 我那时再回来接你 |
[39:33] | It’s fine. I’d rather just work through the night. | 没关系 我想晚上通宵在这里工作 |
[39:38] | Well, take the dog. | 那让狗跟着你吧 |
[39:41] | Come on, girl. | 去吧 孩子 |
[39:44] | Just for company. | 做个伴 |
[39:47] | Don’t go chasing shadows, Arthur. | 别去追什么鬼影 亚瑟 |
[47:54] | Dear Alice, | 亲爱的爱丽丝 |
[47:56] | you leave me no option but to give up my son. | 你让我别无选择 只能放弃我儿子 |
[47:59] | If you have your doctors deem me mentally unfit | 你让医生诊断我神智失常 |
[48:01] | to raise my child, what can I do? | 不适合抚养我的孩子 我能怎么办呢 |
[48:05] | You and Charles can take him from me, | 这样你和查尔斯就可以把他从我身边带走 |
[48:08] | but he is mine, mine, he can never be yours. | 但他是我的 我的 永远也不会是你的 |
[48:13] | Jennet. | 珍妮特 |
[48:34] | Dear Alice, | 亲爱的爱丽丝 |
[48:35] | I find it hard to express the depth of betrayal from you, my own sister, | 我自己的姐姐 你怎么能这样背叛我 |
[48:41] | at your refusal to let me visit my son | 你不让我见自己的儿子 |
[48:44] | or even give him my birthday cards. | 甚至送他张生日卡都不行 |
[48:47] | I begin to believe you’re not doing this for the good of the boy, | 我觉得你这么做并不是为了孩子好 |
[48:50] | but to cause me pain. | 只是想让我痛苦 |
[48:52] | He is mine. | 他是我儿子 |
[48:54] | If you won’t let me see him, I will find a way. | 你要不让我见他 我会自己想办法的 |
[49:14] | You didn’t try to save him. | 你没有想要救他 |
[49:16] | You just saved yourself. | 你只想到要救你自己 |
[49:19] | You didn’t even give him a proper burial. | 你甚至连场体面的葬礼都没为他办 |
[49:21] | You just left him there in the mud. | 你就任由他那样留在淤泥里 |
[49:27] | His blood is on your hands. | 你手上沾满了他的血 |
[49:31] | I will never forgive you. | 我永远不会原谅你 |
[49:34] | Rot in hell. | 你下地狱吧 |
[49:49] | 死亡证明: 珍妮特·汉弗瑞 30岁 1889年于克里新吉福德郡 | |
[51:15] | He will never be yours. | 他永远不会是你的 |
[58:38] | Who’s there? | 是谁 |
[1:03:48] | You don’t believe me, do you? | 你不相信我说的 是吧 |
[1:03:52] | I believe even the most | 我认为即使最理性的头脑 |
[1:03:53] | rational mind can play tricks in the dark. | 在晚上都可能思绪不清 |
[1:03:58] | I saw them, Sam. I saw her and her boy. | 我看见了 山姆 我看到她和她儿子了 |
[1:04:04] | No. The boy was lost to the marsh. | 不可能 那个男孩陷在沼泽里 |
[1:04:07] | His body was never recovered. | 他的尸体从未被找到 |
[1:04:12] | I saw them. | 我看到了 |
[1:04:21] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[1:04:27] | No, don’t… | 不 不要 |
[1:04:34] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:04:39] | Lucy! | 露西 |
[1:04:41] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:04:44] | – No! No! – Arthur! | -不 不要 -亚瑟 |
[1:04:45] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:05:14] | Stay there. I’m going to come and get you. | 待在那儿别的 我来接你了 |
[1:05:28] | No! | 不要 |
[1:07:14] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[1:07:19] | Here. | 给 |
[1:07:33] | I remember when the Jeromes lost their first child. | 我还记得当杰罗姆夫妇失去他们第一个孩子时 |
[1:07:40] | They decided to have another. Lucy. | 他们决定再生一个 露西 |
[1:07:47] | They locked her up to protect her. | 他们把她锁起来以保护她 |
[1:07:52] | Not that you can ever replace… | 那不是你能替代的 |
[1:07:53] | She was there, Sam. | 黑衣女人在那里 山姆 |
[1:08:01] | You’re tired. | 你累了 |
[1:08:03] | Get some rest. | 休息一下吧 |
[1:08:58] | What happened to him, Mrs. Daily? | 他怎么去世的 戴利夫人 |
[1:09:03] | He was playing at the beach with his friends | 他和伙伴们在海边玩 |
[1:09:06] | and they said the tide must have caught them off guard. | 据说是潮汐趁他们不备把他们卷走了 |
[1:09:17] | You’ve seen her, haven’t you? | 你看到黑衣女人了 是吧 |
[1:09:21] | She was there this morning in the fire. | 今早火灾发生时她在现场 |
[1:09:24] | She’s always there. | 她一直都在 |
[1:09:29] | You mustn’t blame yourself. | 你不能责备自己 |
[1:09:32] | – Blame myself for what? – For not listening to the others. | -责备自己什么呢 -怪自己不听他们的话 |
[1:09:35] | For not staying away from the house. | 怪自己没有离那个房子远一点 |
[1:09:38] | What? I don’t understand. | 什么 我不明白 |
[1:09:43] | Whenever she’s been seen, | 每当有人看到那个黑衣女人 |
[1:09:46] | on the causeway, on the marsh, in the grounds of the house, | 在堤道上 在沼泽边 在房子前的空地上 |
[1:09:50] | however briefly and whoever by, | 不管多短暂 无论跟谁在一起 |
[1:09:53] | there has always been one sure and certain result. | 结果只有一个 |
[1:09:57] | Yes? | 是什么 |
[1:10:00] | In some violent or dreadful circumstance, a child has died. | 一个孩子会死于非命 |
[1:10:06] | So many… so many children. | 好多 好多孩子死了 |
[1:10:09] | So many children. | 好多孩子 |
[1:10:11] | The Fishers’ daughters and Jeromes’ eldest. | 费希尔家的女孩们 杰罗姆家的大女儿 |
[1:10:16] | Keckwick’s son, my Nicholas. | 凯克维克的儿子 我的尼古拉斯 |
[1:10:20] | How? | 怎么会呢 |
[1:10:23] | Mrs. Daily? | 戴利夫人 |
[1:10:26] | Mrs. Daily? | 戴利夫人 |
[1:10:30] | She makes us… she makes us do it. | 她迫使我们 迫使我们做的 |
[1:10:34] | She makes us. | 她迫使我们做 |
[1:10:37] | They took her boy away. | 他们夺去了她的儿子 |
[1:10:40] | So now she takes us. | 现在她来伤害我们的孩子 |
[1:10:57] | She saw you. | 她看到了你 |
[1:10:59] | She saw you. | 她看到了你 |
[1:11:03] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[1:11:05] | She’s coming. | 她来了 |
[1:11:13] | – Elizabeth! – Sam! | -伊丽莎白 -山姆 |
[1:11:16] | – Sam! – Elizabeth! | -山姆 -伊丽莎白 |
[1:11:19] | No, Elizabeth. No! No! | 不要 伊丽莎白 不要 不 |
[1:11:29] | Elizabeth. | 伊丽莎白 |
[1:11:40] | Joseph. | 约瑟夫 |
[1:11:46] | If we can get the telegram off now, | 如果我们现在去发电报 |
[1:11:48] | we can catch them before they get on the train. | 就能在他们上火车前拦住他们 |
[1:11:50] | How could you take me to Eel Marsh? | 你带我来厄尔马什别墅做什么 |
[1:11:52] | If even a small part of you feared the stories were true? | 你有没有一点相信这些故事是真的 |
[1:11:54] | – But I never believed them. – No, you didn’t want to. | -但我从来不信 -不 你只是不愿意去信 |
[1:11:57] | – There’s a difference. – I had no choice, Arthur. | -那不一样 -我别无选择 亚瑟 |
[1:11:59] | Either Nicholas is in a better place | 尼古拉斯要不就在天堂等着和我们相聚 |
[1:12:02] | waiting for us to be reunited one day, or he’s lost. | 要不我们就永远失去他了 |
[1:12:05] | Now which would you have chosen to believe? | 要是你 你愿意相信哪一个 |
[1:12:07] | Forgive me, Sam, but my son is alive. | 原谅我 山姆 但我儿子还活着 |
[1:12:10] | He’s on his way here. | 他在来这里的路上 |
[1:12:17] | No. | 不 |
[1:12:20] | The next village is over an hour away. | 那个村庄到这里要一个多小时 |
[1:12:24] | They’ll have left by then. | 他们肯定已经上路了 |
[1:12:29] | What time is the tide back out? | 退潮是什么时候 |
[1:12:32] | 5. Why? | 五点 怎么了 |
[1:12:36] | If we can reunite Jennet Humfrye with her son, | 要是我们让珍妮特·汉弗瑞和她儿子团聚 |
[1:12:39] | perhaps she’ll finally be at peace. | 或许她就不会这样了 |
[1:12:41] | They never recovered the child’s body, Arthur. | 他们从未找到那孩子的尸体 亚瑟 |
[1:12:44] | But you have something they never had. | 但你有件他们从未有过的东西 |
[1:14:08] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[1:14:26] | Sam, I feel it. It’s just beneath my feet. | 山姆 我感觉到了 他就在我脚下 |
[1:14:32] | Just give me a moment while I tie it. | 给我点时间让我系好它 |
[1:14:35] | Be careful. | 当心点 |
[1:15:05] | Arthur? | 亚瑟 |
[1:15:09] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[1:15:49] | Keep driving. | 继续开 |
[1:16:00] | Don’t stop! | 不要停 |
[1:16:01] | The pedal’s on the floor. | 油门踩到底了 |
[1:16:14] | I’ve found the boy. | 我找到那个孩子了 |
[1:16:24] | Can you go any farther? | 能再开远点吗 |
[1:16:30] | The engine’s overheating! | 引擎烧到极限了 |
[1:16:33] | Come on. | 加油 |
[1:16:38] | Sam, please, it’s sinking. | 山姆 加油 它要沉了 |
[1:16:48] | Hurry! | 快啊 |
[1:16:58] | Here, here. | 好了 |
[1:17:33] | Let’s just put him in the ground, Arthur. | 我们把他埋了吧 亚瑟 |
[1:17:37] | Let’s get it over with. | 这件事就了结了 |
[1:17:40] | Sam, | 山姆 |
[1:17:42] | there’s something I need to do first. | 有件事情我得先处理好 |
[1:17:46] | They’re lost. | 他们走散了 |
[1:17:51] | They need to find each other. | 他们首先得找到彼此 |
[1:18:51] | Nearly time now. | 时间差不多了 |
[1:20:17] | Come on. | 快点 |
[1:20:42] | Nicholas? | 尼古拉斯 |
[1:21:15] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[1:21:28] | Arthur! | 亚瑟 |
[1:23:39] | Arthur. | 亚瑟 |
[1:23:48] | I think she’s gone. | 我想她已经走了 |
[1:24:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[1:25:38] | I will never forgive you for letting my boy die. | 放任我儿子不救 我永远不会原谅你 |
[1:25:42] | I will never forgive. | 永远不会原谅你 |
[1:25:45] | Never forgive. | 永不原谅 |
[1:25:49] | Never forgive. Never forgive. | 不原谅你 不原谅 |
[1:25:53] | Never forgive. Never forgive. | 不原谅你 不原谅 |
[1:26:06] | One step, two step. Good boy. | 一步 两步 好孩子 |
[1:26:17] | – Joseph! – Daddy! | -约瑟夫 -爸爸 |
[1:26:34] | Joseph, this is my friend, Sam. | 约瑟夫 这是我朋友 山姆 |
[1:26:37] | – Hello, Sam. – Hello, Joseph. | -你好 山姆 -你好 约瑟夫 |
[1:26:39] | It’s very nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[1:26:42] | Change of plans. We’re not staying here tonight. | 行程有变 我们今晚不在这里过夜了 |
[1:26:44] | We’re going straight back to London. | 我们回伦敦去 |
[1:26:45] | Can you fetch us some tickets? I’ll explain on the way. | 你去帮我们买票好吗 回头我再解释 |
[1:26:52] | You’re sure you don’t want to rest up before you go? | 你确定不需要休息一下再上路吗 |
[1:26:55] | Yes, I just want to get him home. | 不了 我只想带他回家 |
[1:26:57] | I understand. | 能理解 |
[1:26:59] | Three tickets back to London, please. | 请拿三张回伦敦的车票 |
[1:27:03] | – Will you and Elizabeth be all right? – We will. | -你跟伊丽莎白没关系吧 -我们没事 |
[1:27:07] | Then you must come down to London and visit us. | 那你们一定要来伦敦找我们玩 |
[1:27:09] | Elizabeth would love that. | 伊丽莎白会很喜欢的 |
[1:28:38] | Sam? | 山姆 |
[1:28:54] | Daddy? Who’s that lady? | 爸爸 那位女士是谁 |
[1:29:08] | That’s your Mummy. | 那是你妈妈 |