时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:31] | Fuck. | 妈的 |
[00:35] | Shit! | 该死 |
[00:39] | – Hello? – Hi, Adam. | -喂 -亚当 |
[00:40] | It’s Shruti, one of the SHOs. Sorry to disturb you. | 我是施卢蒂 住院医生 抱歉打扰你 |
[00:45] | You’re on the rota for labour ward today, | 今天你在产房的值班表上 |
[00:47] | – and Mr Lockhart… – Er, yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. | -然后洛克哈特先生… -对对对 |
[00:50] | Tell him I’m really sorry. | 告诉他我很抱歉 |
[00:52] | I think there’s been an accident. | 我觉得前面发生了事故 |
[00:53] | I’ve been sat here for an hour… | 我已经在这堵了一小时了… |
[00:59] | And I’ll be there in a minute. | 我马上就来 |
[01:02] | Well, I’m not dead, am I? | 我又没死 对吧 |
[01:04] | Please tell me you haven’t ordered a coffin. | 请告诉我你没订棺材 |
[01:07] | Of course I’m not having an affair. I wouldn’t have the time. | 我当然没出轨 我哪有时间 |
[01:10] | I just fell asleep last night when I went to the car. | 我只是昨晚走到车上后直接睡着了 |
[01:14] | Who did you phone? | 你给谁打电话了 |
[01:14] | Please tell me you haven’t phoned the police. | 拜托告诉我你没报警 |
[01:17] | Well, who did you phone, then? | 那你打给谁了 |
[01:18] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[01:20] | Who did you phone, then? | 你到底打给谁了 |
[01:22] | My mum?! | 我妈 |
[01:25] | Shit. Are you deranged? | 见鬼 你疯了吗 |
[01:28] | And what did she…? | 那她… |
[01:32] | Don’t go anywhere. I’m going to call you right back. | 别走开 我一会给你回电 |
[01:35] | It’s going out! It’s going out! | 要出来了 要出来了 |
[01:39] | Well, a stroke of luck, you’ve come to the right place. | 算你走运 来对了地方 |
[01:40] | Let’s get you up to labour ward, shall we? | 我们去产房吧 好吗 |
[01:42] | It’s, erm, a bit of a walk, I’m afraid. | 路稍微有点远 |
[01:46] | Do you mind if I have a quick check? | 你介意我快速检查一下吗 |
[01:48] | I’m a doctor. Probably should have said. | 我是医生 大概应该先说这个 |
[01:50] | I’m Adam. And you are…? | 我是亚当 你叫什么 |
[01:51] | – Andrea. – Okay. | -安德丽娅 -好 |
[01:56] | OK. OK, Andrea, so, erm, baby’s arm has come out. | 好吧 安德丽娅 孩子的手臂已经出来了 |
[02:03] | That is normal? | 这很正常吗 |
[02:05] | Take a wild guess. Baby is lying sideways. | 你猜猜 胎位侧卧 |
[02:09] | Do you understand that? Sideways? | 你能理解吗 侧身 |
[02:10] | – So you need a Caesarean section. – Oh, Caesarean. | -所以你需要剖腹产 -剖腹产 |
[02:13] | I’ve got a scalpel in my back pocket. You’ll be fine. | 我的屁兜里就有手术刀 你会没事的 |
[02:16] | Shall we go? | 我们走吧 |
[02:17] | – Yeah. – Yeah? That’s it. | -好 -就这样 |
[02:21] | That’s it. You OK? | 就这样 你还好吧 |
[02:25] | Andrea, I know a short cut. Let’s go this way. | 安德丽娅 我知道一条捷径 这边走 |
[02:27] | I don’t want to hurry you, Andrea, | 我不想催你 安德丽娅 |
[02:28] | but we’ve got to get going. You’re doing brilliantly. | 但我们得赶紧了 你做得很好 |
[02:31] | – It’s OK. Deep breaths. – Mind yourselves! | -没事的 深呼吸 -小心 |
[02:33] | Come on, then, quickly. Hurry up. | 赶紧 赶紧走 |
[02:36] | That’s it, we’re nearly there. | 就这样 快到了 |
[02:38] | We’re going to go up in the staff lift. | 我们要用员工电梯上去 |
[02:39] | Nearly there, nearly there. | 快到了 快到了 |
[02:43] | – Come on. – This is lift? | -来吧 -这是电梯吗 |
[02:45] | It’s safe. Come on. | 很安全的 来吧 |
[02:46] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -对 |
[02:46] | – You can do it. – I can’t! | -你能行 -我不行 |
[02:49] | No, wait. Wait, wait. | 不 等等 |
[02:50] | Wait for it. No, no, no. OK, are you ready? | 等等 不不不 好了 准备好了吗 |
[02:53] | Three, two, one. | 三二一 |
[02:56] | Keep breathing. Nice deep breaths. | 保持呼吸 深呼吸 |
[02:58] | When I say so, we’re going to jump out of the lift. | 我说跳的时候 我们就从电梯上跳下去 |
[03:01] | Are you a real doctor? | 你真的是医生吗 |
[03:02] | Fair question… | 问得好 |
[03:04] | ..though, strangely, one you’ve asked me | 不过挺奇怪的 你让我看了阴道后 |
[03:05] | after you showed me your vagina. | 才想起来问我这个问题 |
[03:07] | Right, there you go. Yes? | 给你看 放心了吧 |
[03:10] | OK, so, let’s get ready. | 好 做好准备 |
[03:13] | Get ready. | 做好准备 |
[03:14] | And jump! Don’t worry, don’t worry. | 跳 别担心 别担心 |
[03:18] | The lift will go round and we’ll have another go. | 电梯还会下来 我们到时候再试一次 |
[03:21] | – You’re doing really well. – What’s happening? | -你做得很好 -怎么回事 |
[03:23] | It’s just going through the… | 电梯要上去 |
[03:25] | ..through the roof bit before it goes down. | 到顶后再下来 |
[03:27] | All right? It’ll be light again soon. | 好吗 很快就有光了 |
[03:29] | – Something’s wrong! Look! – OK. | -有点不对劲 你看看 -好吧 |
[03:34] | Jesus Christ. We call this a cord prolapse. | 老天爷 我们管这个叫脐带脱垂 |
[03:36] | Ideally, it would happen on labour ward, not in a mad lift. | 最好是发生在产房 而不是上下不停走的电梯 |
[03:39] | OK, Andrea, everything’s going to be fine. | 安德丽娅 一切都会没事的 |
[03:41] | I mean, it might be fine. | 可能会没事吧 |
[03:43] | If the cord gets cold, then baby stops getting blood. | 如果脐带温度下降 孩子就得不到输血 |
[03:45] | No more blood, no more baby. | 没有血 没有娃 |
[03:47] | Right, hold it inside. You understand? Inside. | 所以把孩子收进去 懂吗 收进肚里 |
[03:50] | – Yeah. – Come on, come on, come on. | -好的 -快点快点 |
[03:52] | Are you the SHO? Staff lifts now. | 你是住院医吗 赶紧来员工电梯 |
[03:54] | Bring a hospital bed and a box of gloves. | 推一张轮床 拿一盒手套 |
[03:56] | Literally now. Cord prolapse. | 就是现在 出现脐带脱垂 |
[03:59] | Right, come on, Andrea, | 加把劲 安德丽娅 |
[04:00] | we need to get off. Get ready. | 我们得下去了 准备好 |
[04:02] | And jump! Jump! Jump! | 跳 跳 |
[04:03] | – Can’t! – Fuck it. | -跳不了 -不管了 |
[04:04] | Come on. OK? | 来吧 你还好吗 |
[04:09] | Andrea, stay there. | 安德丽娅 别动 |
[04:12] | Get her up on the bed. Knee-elbow position, | 扶她上床 做肘膝位 |
[04:14] | replace the cord, get her round to theatre. | 把脐带塞进去 送进手术室 |
[04:15] | I’m going to change into some scrubs. You consent her. | 我去换手术服 你获得她同意 |
[04:18] | – Consent her for…? – A deep-tissue massage. | -同意什么 -深度按摩 |
[04:22] | It’s a cord prolapse! | 这是脐带脱垂啊 |
[04:23] | – Caesarean! – Oh, well, when you say, | -当然是剖腹产 -这样 你刚才还说 |
[04:25] | “knee-elbow position”… | “肘膝位” |
[04:28] | My mistake, sorry. | 我错了 抱歉 |
[04:29] | Your outfit looks a lot like what the doctors wear. | 你的服装太像医生的衣服了 |
[04:32] | I’ll do this. You push the bed. Get up on here. | 我来吧 你推轮床 来这边 |
[04:34] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[04:39] | – A bit less Alton Towers. – I’m so sorry. | -别像过山车那么刺激 -真抱歉 |
[04:42] | Why don’t I drive? | 不如我来推吧 |
[04:43] | You go and find the anaesthetist. | 你去找麻醉师 |
[04:44] | That’s the doctor that makes you go sleep-sleep. | 就是让你呼呼大睡的医生 |
[04:48] | I’ve found the husband. | 我找到产妇的丈夫了 |
[04:49] | He’s just coming up from reception. | 他刚从前台过来 |
[04:51] | OK, Andrea, this is going to be fine. | 安德丽娅 会没事的 |
[04:53] | You’ll have a baby in five minutes. | 你会在五分钟后生孩子 |
[04:54] | – And is free? – Yep, free. Completely free. | -免费吗 -对 免费 一分不花 |
[04:57] | We’re not even allowed to accept tips. | 我们甚至不能拿小费 |
[05:00] | Dr Adam, you should see me next. It’s really urgent. | 亚当医生 你该给我看诊了 很紧急 |
[05:02] | – Really? – Erika, darling, can you just take a seat for me, please? | -真的吗 -艾瑞卡 你能坐下吗 |
[05:04] | Tracy! How was Majorca? Did Mick like the hotel? | 特蕾茜 马略卡岛怎么样 米克喜欢酒店吗 |
[05:08] | Erika, just go back to triage. | 艾瑞卡 去分诊台待着 |
[05:11] | I did explain that the doctor would be | 我解释了医生可能会 |
[05:13] | holding the cord inside. | 手伸进阴道拿着脐带 |
[05:15] | Probably didn’t tell him | 但你大概没告诉我会像 |
[05:16] | I’d be wearing her like Kermit the Frog. | 科米娃一样把她当手偶戴着 |
[05:18] | I don’t understand. | 我不明白 |
[05:19] | That’s baby’s heartbeat. | 摸到孩子的心跳了 |
[05:21] | Welcome to the NHS. | 欢迎来到公立医疗卫生服务系统 |
[05:27] | 疼 痛 难 免 第一集 | |
[05:33] | This is obs and gynae. | 这里是妇产科 |
[05:35] | Also known as brats and twats. | 也被称之为仔逼科 |
[05:39] | You’re generally sailing the ship alone… | 通常来说你是独自航船 |
[05:42] | ..a ship that’s massive and on fire | 一艘巨大着火的船 |
[05:44] | and no-one’s had the time to teach you how to sail. | 而且没人有空教你如何驾驶 |
[05:48] | It’s literally life or death here. | 这里真的是生死秀 |
[05:50] | And you’re constantly being splashed by bodily fluids. | 而且你不停地被体液溅到 |
[05:54] | Not even the fun kind. | 还不是有意思的那种 |
[05:59] | But what other doctors can say they | 但还有哪科的医生能说 |
[06:00] | end up with twice the number of | 他们完工后病人数量 |
[06:02] | patients they started with? | 比最开始翻倍了 |
[06:04] | Beat that, geriatrics. | 试试超越我们看 老年科 |
[06:08] | Clothes bill means I’m… | 不过衣服账单意味着我… |
[06:10] | ..probably running my job at a loss, though. | 大概工作没赚到多少钱 |
[06:25] | – Mr Lockhart. – Having fun there? | -洛克哈特先生 -自娱自乐呢 |
[06:28] | – I was just… – Yeah, I’m not entirely convinced I want to know. | -我只是… -我不确定自己想知道 |
[06:32] | I don’t know if you heard, | 不知道你有没有听说 |
[06:33] | there was a massive cord prolapse before. | 刚才有一例严重的脐带脱垂 |
[06:36] | Crash section. Got the baby out in 90 seconds. | 紧急剖腹产 90秒内就把孩子接生出来了 |
[06:38] | I heard that you rocked up ten minutes late, | 我听说你迟到了十分钟 |
[06:41] | nearly killed a patient in the maintenance lift, | 差点在维修电梯里害死一名患者 |
[06:43] | then did a Caesarean section in casualwear. | 然后还穿着私服做了剖腹产 |
[06:47] | It was more that I took a short cut. | 只是我走了捷径 |
[06:48] | Doctors aren’t meant to take short cuts, Adam. | 医生不该走捷径 亚当 |
[06:51] | Remember when I asked you to be an acting registrar? | 还记得我让你当代理主治医生吗 |
[06:53] | Can you try acting like a bloody registrar? | 你能有点主治医生的样子吗 |
[06:56] | I’ll be in my office if you need me, | 如果你有事 我就在办公室 |
[06:59] | which I strongly suggest you won’t. | 但我强烈建议你别有事 |
[07:04] | You’ve missed a bit. | 你还有点没洗干净 |
[07:15] | Mind out, please, mind out. | 小心 借过 |
[07:27] | – It’s really urgent! – I know, petal, but I promise you | -真的很紧急 -我知道 宝贝 但我保证 |
[07:29] | – the doctor won’t be long. – Pinkie promise? | -医生很快就来 -拉钩保证吗 |
[07:32] | Pinkie promise with a little cherry on top. | 拉勾上吊 谁说谎谁小狗 |
[07:35] | Why don’t you head back to where you were sitting? | 不如你回到刚才的位置坐下 |
[07:41] | Moany old trout. | 无病呻吟 |
[07:42] | – Morning, Ria. – Morning, Dr Kay. | -早 芮娅 -早 凯医生 |
[07:44] | – There he is! – Ward round, Trace? | -他来了 -查房吗 特蕾茜 |
[07:46] | Can I ask you something personal, darling? | 我能问个私人问题吗 亲爱的 |
[07:48] | Is it, “Why do you look like shit this morning?” | 是”为什么你今早看起来像死了娘” |
[07:49] | I wasn’t going to ask it like that. | 我不打算用这些词 |
[07:51] | I slept in my car last night. | 我昨晚睡在了车里 |
[07:52] | Well, it must be hard maintaining a relationship, | 维持感情肯定很累 |
[07:56] | what, with your job… | 加上你的工作 |
[07:58] | ..and your personality. | 还有你这破性格 |
[08:01] | Tracy’s the head midwife on today. | 特蕾茜是今天的主任助产士 |
[08:03] | I’d let her sew up my sister’s perineum… | 我让她缝合了我姐姐的会阴 |
[08:06] | ..which sounds weird, now that I’ve said it, | 这话听着很奇怪 |
[08:07] | but it’s actually the highest compliment I can give. | 但其实是我能给的最大表扬了 |
[08:10] | Oh, remember to remove the thick, shiny layer on the outside. | 记住要剥掉外面那层又厚又闪的表皮 |
[08:12] | Ignore him. His girlfriend’s come to her senses and dumped him. | 别理他 他女友恢复了理智 甩了他 |
[08:16] | – No-one’s dumped anyone. – But if you do want to smack him, | -没人甩了谁 -但如果你想抽他 |
[08:18] | I will turn a blind eye. | 我会当没看见 |
[08:20] | Do you mind if we nip to Room 8 first? | 我们能从8号房先开始吗 |
[08:22] | She’s making pretty slow progress. | 她的分娩进展很慢 |
[08:25] | Pop downstairs and review Mrs Buckstar quickly. | 下楼快速查看一下巴克星太太 |
[08:28] | Doctors speak a lot of code, so it’s “epididymo-orchitis” | 医生会说很多暗语 我们说”附睾睾丸炎” |
[08:31] | rather than “gammy cock and balls”. | 而不是”受伤的鸡和蛋” |
[08:32] | “Review Mrs Buckstar,” “Go to Starbucks.” | “去检查巴克星太太”就是”去星巴克买咖啡” |
[08:34] | Which ward is Mrs Buckstar in? | 巴克星太太在那间病房 |
[08:36] | He wants you to get him a fancy coffee without me knowing. | 他想让你给他买高级咖啡 却不想让我知道 |
[08:38] | Milk and one sugar for me, please. | 我要加奶和一块糖 |
[08:42] | 56条未读信息 格雷格·韦瑟比 今晚的单身派对在哪举行 | |
[08:48] | I’m in labour, Mother, not quadriplegic. | 我是生孩子 妈妈 不是四肢瘫痪 |
[08:51] | Hi. I’m Adam, one of the doctors. | 我是亚当 其中一位医生 |
[08:54] | I’m afraid I’ve got some bad news. | 恐怕我有些坏消息 |
[08:57] | You’ve spelt ‘pavilion’ wrong. | 你把”看台”拼错了 |
[09:02] | Would you like a sweetie, dear? | 你想吃快糖吗 亲爱的 |
[09:04] | The doctor’s not going to give me better care | 医生不会因为你给他一块薄荷糖 |
[09:05] | because you offer him a Murray Mint. | 就给我特殊优待的 |
[09:06] | In fairness, I might, actually. | 说实话 还真有可能 |
[09:13] | All right? | 还好吗 |
[09:18] | You’ve got a little bit stuck at six centimetres, | 你现在有点卡在四指不开了 |
[09:20] | so I suggest we wang the dose up on the drip | 我建议我们把催产素剂量搞大点 |
[09:22] | that’s helping your contractions… | 帮助你宫缩 |
[09:23] | – Is “wang” a medical term? – Sure is. | -“搞”是个医学术语吗 -当然是 |
[09:25] | And if that doesn’t work, we’ll, erm… | 如果那还不管用 我们就… |
[09:29] | Anna, let’s put the Synto onto 84 and re-examine in four hours. | 安娜 催产素点滴增大到84 四小时后再检查 |
[09:33] | It won’t be me, actually. I’ll be home by then. | 到时候就不是我了 那时我下班了 |
[09:35] | – Really? – Well, I’ve been here 15 hours. | -真的吗 -我已经上了15小时的班 |
[09:38] | If I stay any longer, they’ll start charging me council tax. | 如果我再待下来 政府就该收我家庭税了 |
[09:41] | – Right. – Don’t worry, darling, | -好吧 -别担心 亲爱的 |
[09:42] | I’ll do it, so at least it’ll be a familiar face. | 我来检查 至少是个你熟悉的人 |
[09:45] | Could you do the examination instead, Doctor? | 能换你来检查吗 医生 |
[09:48] | It does make more sense for Tracy to do it. | 其实特蕾茜来检查更好 |
[09:51] | – Where did you train? – Would you like me to pop home | -你在哪里上的学 -你想让我回家 |
[09:53] | and get my degree certificates? | 把学业证书拿来吗 |
[09:55] | There’s no way you could stay, is there? | 你真的没办法留下吗 |
[09:58] | I’m not sure I like where this is going. | 我不太喜欢这话的意思 |
[10:00] | You’re not saying I can’t choose | 你不是说我不能自己选择 |
[10:01] | who does intimate examinations on me, are you? | 谁来给我进行私密检查吧 医生 |
[10:04] | I’m saying you won’t be choosing | 我是说你不能根据 |
[10:05] | based on the colour of their skin. | 对方的肤色进行选择 |
[10:06] | – Adam! – What? | -亚当 -什么 |
[10:08] | When did anyone say anything about skin colour? | 谁说到肤色的事了 |
[10:11] | It’s called patient choice. | 这叫患者选择权 |
[10:12] | It’s important to have choice, like tonight I might… | 有选择权当然重要 就像今晚我会… |
[10:14] | ..choose to order a pizza rather than firebomb a mosque. | 选择点披萨 而不是往清真寺投燃烧弹 |
[10:18] | I think what Dr Kay meant to say… | 我想凯医生的意思是… |
[10:19] | What I’m saying is, I know it’s stressful being on labour ward, | 我是说我知道待在产房的压力很大 |
[10:22] | but anything more like this, | 但如果你们再说这种话 |
[10:23] | and I will have to have you removed from the building. | 我就让你们出院回家 |
[10:25] | Is that understood? | 懂了吗 |
[10:26] | OK. OK, let’s crack on, shall we? | 好了好了 我们继续吧 |
[10:31] | Wanker. | 王八蛋 |
[10:32] | That had better be a crossword answer. | 那最好是个填词游戏的答案 |
[10:34] | No, dear, she called you a wanker. | 不 亲爱的 她说你是王八蛋 |
[10:41] | What the hell was all that about? | 刚才是什么情况 |
[10:43] | I guess white supremacists have babies, too. | 我猜白人至上主义者也会生孩子 |
[10:46] | Not her. You. | 不是她 是你 |
[10:48] | – Me? – I don’t need a white knight to defend my honour. | -我 -我不需要白衣骑士来捍卫我 |
[10:51] | Hang on. I’m the registrar. | 等等 我是主治医生 |
[10:53] | Acting registrar. | 代理主治医生 |
[10:54] | I’m the most senior doctor here. | 我是这里资历最老的医生 |
[10:55] | Until somebody more senior turns up. | 直到资历更老的人出现 |
[10:57] | Well, I’m running this ward now, | 反正现在产房归我管 |
[10:59] | – and it’s up to me… – No, I’m running this ward, young man, | -所以我能决定… -不 产房归我管 小子 |
[11:02] | and I’m more than capable of handling myself, | 而且我完全能保护自己 |
[11:05] | and the moment that I can’t, | 如果我应付不了 |
[11:06] | I’ll let somebody know, | 会求助别人 |
[11:08] | and I don’t want to spoil the surprise – it won’t be you. | 我不想扫兴 但那人不是你 |
[11:11] | And don’t tell the patients that you’re kicking them out. | 还有 别说你要把病人赶走 |
[11:13] | This is the NHS, not your golf club. | 这里是公立医院 不是你的高尔夫俱乐部 |
[11:16] | Which room are we kicking out? | 我们要把哪间房的病人赶回家 |
[11:17] | No, we’re not kicking anybody out, Benilda. | 不是 我们没要赶走谁 贝琳达 |
[11:17] | 新信息 格雷格 今晚什么安排 | |
[11:19] | They’re all in labour, | 她们都要生了 |
[11:21] | so we thought we might wait until they had their babies. | 所以我们想等她们生完再赶走 |
[11:23] | 新信息 格雷格 说真的 给我回电 | |
[11:24] | Well, get a move on. | 那就继续吧 |
[11:25] | The hospital’s on red alert for beds. | 现在医院的床位已经到红色警告了 |
[11:27] | We’re actually more than halfway to black alert. | 而且就快要到黑色警告了 |
[11:29] | So, like, dusky-merlot alert. | 那就是暗紫红警告 |
[11:34] | Can you, er, go to gynae? | 你能去妇科吗 |
[11:36] | The lady in bed 17’s fit for home. | 17床的女士可以出院了 |
[11:38] | I’m actually in the middle of a ward round. | 我正在查房 |
[11:40] | But, yeah, I mean, I’ll find a moment. | 不过我可以挤时间去看看 |
[11:42] | Before you do that, you’ll need to fill out | 你走之前 需要填写 |
[11:43] | – an incident form for Room 8. – Hang on, | -8号房的事件报告 -等等 |
[11:45] | I didn’t have to do one for the cord prolapse. | 之前的脐带脱垂病例我就没写 |
[12:00] | – Erika? – Third attendance this week | -艾瑞卡 -这周来了三次了 |
[12:02] | with non-specific symptoms. | 没有明显的症状 |
[12:04] | OK, everybody, back to your jobs. | 好了 各位 回到自己的岗位 |
[12:05] | We don’t need the Polyphonic Spree. | 我们不需要大狂欢 |
[12:09] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[12:11] | Not you! | 你别走 |
[12:14] | Oh, God, I’m so sorry. | 天呐 真抱歉 |
[12:17] | Right, surprise me. What’s the management? | 让我看看你的能耐 怎么处理 |
[12:20] | Right. | 好吧 |
[12:22] | OK, well, I would, erm… | 我会… |
[12:24] | ..check for a patent airway, | 检查患者的呼吸道 |
[12:27] | then I would put her | 然后让她 |
[12:27] | in the left lateral position, | 保持左侧卧位 |
[12:30] | run high oxygen flow through a non-rebreather mask, | 用非再吸入面罩给予高浓度氧气 |
[12:33] | check for a pulse… | 检查脉搏… |
[12:35] | So near and yet so shit. | 很接近了 但屁用没有 |
[12:39] | So, when people are really unconscious… | 当人真的昏迷无意识时 |
[12:44] | ..their hands smash into their faces. | 手会打在脸上 |
[12:52] | 121条未读信息 马克·坎贝尔 今晚的单身派对在哪举行 詹姆斯·马修斯 今晚的单身派对在哪举行 | |
[12:54] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[12:56] | Adam! | 亚当 |
[12:59] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[13:00] | Do you think I’m rubbish? | 你觉得我很垃圾吗 |
[13:02] | Look, I wasn’t great on my first week, either. | 听着 我第一周也不顺利 |
[13:04] | I’ve been here two months! | 我已经来了两个月 |
[13:10] | – Two months?- Well, I just haven’t had a chance | -两个月 -我只是一直没机会 |
[13:12] | to do much hands-on stuff yet. | 进行实际上手操练 |
[13:14] | How many babies have you delivered? | 你接生了几个孩子 |
[13:17] | No babies have needed delivery in two months? | 这两个月里没有需要接生的孩子吗 |
[13:19] | Everyone’s always too busy to teach me. | 大家都太忙 没空教我 |
[13:21] | You just need to be less of a wallflower. | 你不能一直当壁花[因害羞不融入的人] |
[13:22] | It’s dog eat dog in this place. | 这里是个狗咬狗的残酷世界 |
[13:26] | And… | 而且… |
[13:28] | ..the dogs eat wallflowers. | 狗还会吃壁花 |
[13:32] | Sorry, sorry, sorry. I’ve been elbow-deep in a patient, | 抱歉 我刚才整个手臂都插在患者体内 |
[13:34] | I’ve had an ethnostate in Room 8 | 我刚才在8号房跟人吵种族歧视问题 |
[13:35] | and someone else playing dead. | 还有人在这装死 |
[13:37] | Oh, and I’ve got blood matted into my pubes. | 对了 我的阴毛还浸满了血 |
[13:39] | I love it when you talk dirty. | 我喜欢你开黄腔 |
[13:41] | Right, so, who did you say you were? | 说正事 你说自己是谁来着 |
[13:43] | My name’s Harry. | 我叫哈利 |
[13:44] | When you called my mother. | 我是说你给我妈打电话的时候 |
[13:47] | I said I was your fuck buddy. | 我说是你的炮友 |
[13:50] | I said I was your flatmate. | 我说我是你室友 |
[13:51] | But she knows we’ve only got one bedroom. | 但她知道我们只有一间卧室 |
[13:53] | Wild idea, but you know you could just…tell her about us? | 我有个好主意 不如你…直接告诉她我们的事 |
[13:56] | You don’t know her. She’ll turn you into stone, or something. | 你不了解她 她会把你变成石头什么的 |
[13:58] | Nah. Mums love me. It’s like my superpower. | 不会 妈妈们都爱我 这是我的超能力 |
[14:01] | How are we going to fake our own deaths, | 我们要怎么在格雷格的单身派对前 |
[14:02] | then, before Greg’s stag do? | 伪造我们的死 |
[14:04] | I’m thinking avalanche, helicopter crash… | 我在考虑雪崩 直升飞机坠毁 |
[14:06] | – Ah, it’ll be a laugh. – Carbon-monoxide poisoning? | -肯定很好笑 -一氧化碳中毒 |
[14:09] | Shouldn’t you pop along, | 你难道不该过去吗 |
[14:10] | – seeing as you’re the best man? – Crap. I was meant to go to gynae. | -鉴于你是伴郎 -该死 我该去妇科的 |
[14:13] | – Sorry, call you later. – Don’t apologise. | -抱歉 晚点打给你 -别道歉 |
[14:15] | That’s the longest call we’ve had in months. | 这是我们几个月来通话最久的一次了 |
[14:16] | I was starting to get bored. | 我都觉得无聊了 |
[14:35] | Good news, Mrs W. | 好消息 W太太 |
[14:36] | You are finally free to go home. | 你终于可以回家了 |
[14:41] | Are you stupid? | 你傻啊 |
[14:44] | I was told you were good to go, | 有人说你可以出院了 |
[14:45] | but, yeah, you don’t look great. | 但的确 你看起来不太好 |
[14:47] | Speak for yourself. | 彼此彼此 |
[14:49] | Must have been a bit of a mix-up. | 肯定是搞错了 |
[14:53] | I’ll come back later. I need to see someone else now. | 我晚点回来 先去看看别人 |
[14:55] | Hopefully a hairdresser. | 希望是理发师 |
[15:09] | Dr Kay, you’re needed in Room 4. | 凯医生 4号房呼你 |
[15:11] | Yes, I know… | 我知道 |
[15:12] | 143条未读信息 格雷格·韦瑟比 你手机坏了吗 给我回电 | |
[15:29] | Never actually let the patient see the forceps. | 永远别让患者看见手术钳 |
[15:32] | The only people happy with two-foot-long metal salad tongs | 唯一愿意让60厘米长的金属沙拉钳 |
[15:35] | inserted in their vaginas are people who aren’t aware | 伸入阴道的人是那些不知道 |
[15:38] | that there are two-foot-long metal salad tongs | 60厘米长的金属沙拉钳 |
[15:39] | inserted in their vaginas. | 伸入自己阴道的人 |
[15:41] | – It’s only a few more minutes. – Shut up, Graham! | -就剩几分钟了 -闭嘴 格雷姆 |
[15:44] | – And put your shirt back on. – Just breathe. | -把你的衣服穿上 -呼吸 |
[15:47] | That’s what’s important. | 这最重要 |
[15:48] | You’re doing so good. | 你做得很好 |
[15:51] | You’re doing so well. | 非常棒 |
[15:53] | You’re doing so well, my little soldier! | 非常棒 我的小战士 |
[15:55] | – Shut up, Graham. – I’m going to play the song now. | -闭嘴 格雷姆 -我放歌了 |
[16:01] | – Seen one before? – Yes… | -你之前看过吗 -嗯 |
[16:02] | See one, do one, teach one. | 看一次 做一次 教一次 |
[16:05] | I don’t like this song. | 我不喜欢这首歌 |
[16:05] | Change the song, change the song. | 换一首 换首歌 |
[16:09] | Wait for a contraction. | 等待宫缩 |
[16:11] | And pull. | 拉 |
[16:13] | You got to keep breathing. | 你得保持呼吸 |
[16:16] | Just find your centre, baby. | 找到自己的核心力量 宝贝 |
[16:18] | – No stress. – Graham… | -别有压力 -格雷姆 |
[16:22] | – Dr Kay speaking. – It’s Greg. | -我是凯医生 -我是格雷格 |
[16:23] | You’ve not answered any emails in four days. | 四天了 你没回我的任何信息 |
[16:25] | No-one even knows where we’re meeting. | 没人知道我们要在哪里见面 |
[16:26] | – Push, push, push, push, push! – Pull as hard as you can! Now! | -用力 用力 -竭尽全力拉 就现在 |
[16:29] | Oh, God, tell me you’re not having sex. | 老天 别告诉我你在做爱 |
[16:31] | – Just on labour ward right now. – I know it’s traditional | -只是在产房 -我知道伴郎 |
[16:33] | for the best man to humiliate the groom on his stag do, | 在单身派对上羞辱新郎是传统 |
[16:36] | and traditionally that involves handcuffs and a sex worker… | 而且通常包括手铐和妓女 |
[16:39] | Just put some oomph into it. | 用点力气 |
[16:40] | Welly’s threatening to take over and drag us all to a strip club. | 威利威胁说他来办 然后带我们去脱衣服俱乐部 |
[16:43] | No, no, no, we won’t be going to…breast clinic. | 不不不 我们不会去…胸部诊所 |
[16:44] | If this doesn’t work, will we have to do a Caesarean? | 如果这样没用 需要做剖腹产吗 |
[16:46] | It will work. | 会有用的 |
[16:49] | Look, it’s all going to be civilised, don’t worry. | 听着 一切都会体体面面 别担心 |
[16:50] | You say, “Don’t worry,” | 你说”别担心” |
[16:51] | but you’ll understand why I am still worried. | 但你理解我为什么还是会担心吧 |
[16:53] | Tell everyone 8 o’clock upstairs at the Crown. | 让大家8点在在皇冠酒吧楼上集合 |
[16:55] | I’ll see you later. I really need to get back to this vagina. | 我晚点去找你 现在得去处理这个阴道了 |
[16:58] | Yeah, well, you’re definitely not having sex, then. | 那好 你绝对不是在做爱了 |
[17:01] | You got to stay breathing, OK? | 你得保持呼吸 好吗 |
[17:02] | That’s it, that’s it. You’re doing brilliantly. | 就这样 就这样 非常好 |
[17:04] | – Thanks. – I was talking to the patient. | -谢谢 -我是在跟患者说 |
[17:05] | Nice and slowly, nice and slowly. Don’t let her tear. | 小心慢点 小心慢点 别让她撕裂 |
[17:08] | – You’re so beautiful! – Graham, just stop. | -你真美 -格雷姆 闭嘴 |
[17:11] | Nice and slowly, nice and… | 小心慢点 小心… |
[17:12] | Dad, do you want to come down and see baby being born? | 孩子爸爸 你想过来看孩子出生吗 |
[17:16] | – Oh, my God, where’s its face?! – What’s the matter with his face?! | -天呐 它的脸呢 -他的脸怎么了 |
[17:22] | His face is fine. | 他的脸没事 |
[17:23] | Just on the front of his head, not the back. | 只是在头的正面 而不是反面 |
[17:25] | Remember I said, “Don’t let her tear”? | 记得我说”别让她撕裂吗” |
[17:42] | Adam’s a good name. | 亚当是个不错的名字 |
[17:48] | You’ve got a bit of a tear going into the back passage. | 你的阴部到肛门部分有些撕裂 |
[17:50] | We’ll get you round to theatre, | 我们带你去手术室 |
[17:52] | and have that repaired nicely for you. | 帮你缝合 |
[17:55] | Won’t take more than an hour or so. | 应该不会超过一小时 |
[18:37] | Adam, I’m so sorry. I wish I could’ve sewn it up myself. | 亚当 真抱歉 我真希望能自己缝合 |
[18:40] | – I’ve just never actually done it… – It’s fine. | -我其实从没有… -没事 |
[18:42] | Besides, my genitals were wondering | 再说 我的老二还奇怪 |
[18:44] | why they hadn’t been covered in blood for a few hours. | 怎么这么久没有被血浸湿了 |
[18:52] | Better do an incident form. | 最好填一份事件报告 |
[18:54] | How are we doing here, then? | 这边怎么样了 |
[18:56] | All under control, Mr Lockhart. | 一切尽在控制中 洛克哈特先生 |
[18:57] | – Miracles never cease. – Could you just have… | -奇迹永不停息 -你能… |
[18:59] | I thought I told you to discharge that gynae patient. | 我以为我说了让你给妇科的那位患者办出院 |
[19:01] | I see the miracles have ceased. | 看来奇迹停息了 |
[19:02] | No. But she’s not even… | 不是 但她都不… |
[19:03] | Are my team causing you trouble, Ms Mendoza? | 我的团队给你惹麻烦了吗 门多萨女士 |
[19:06] | We’re full on labour ward. | 产房已经全满了 |
[19:08] | Post-nates, ante-nates, gynae. | 产后 产前 妇科病房 |
[19:09] | I don’t know how we’re supposed to admit anyone from A&E. | 我不知道要怎么再接诊急症室的患者 |
[19:11] | We’ve been on red alert all day, | 我们一整天都是红色警告 |
[19:13] | and we’re practically at black alert. | 而且就快到黑色警告了 |
[19:15] | Burgundy alert, then. | 那就是酒红色警告 |
[19:18] | I’m sure we can do something about that for you. | 我们肯定能想到办法帮你解决 |
[19:20] | – Can’t we, Dr Kay? – Yeah, we could pull out the patient’s drips, | -对吧 凯医生 -对 我们可以把患者点滴拔了 |
[19:23] | and chuck her out the window. | 直接从窗户扔出去 |
[19:25] | I knew you’d think of something. | 我就知道你有办法 |
[19:26] | – Leave it with us. – Can I help at all? | -交给我们吧 -我能帮忙吗 |
[19:29] | You could pop down to the coffee shop. | 你可以去楼下的咖啡店 |
[19:31] | There’s a vacancy for a barista. | 那里在招咖啡师 |
[19:33] | Shruti did her first forcep delivery earlier. | 施卢蒂之前进行了第一次产钳接生 |
[19:37] | Yeah, yeah. | 对 对 |
[19:37] | She had been in second stage for over an hour, and we… | 患者的宫口已张开超过一小时 所以我们… |
[19:40] | Very good. Walk with me, Adam. | 很好 跟我来 亚当 |
[19:44] | Quick story for you. | 给你讲个小故事 |
[19:46] | So, there’s this acting obstetric registrar, | 有一位代理产科主治医生 |
[19:48] | and he walks into a room and he calls his patient a Nazi. | 他走进一间病房 说他的患者是纳粹 |
[19:54] | Oh, you’re making it so much worse than it was. | 你这么说有点小题大做了 |
[19:55] | – She was being racist to Tracy… – Every mother and baby | -她对特蕾茜有种族歧视 -这个产科的 |
[19:57] | on this ward is relying on your good decisions, | 所有母亲和孩子都指望着你做出正确决定 |
[20:00] | and your good judgment. Apologise to Tracy, | 和正确判断 向特蕾茜道歉 |
[20:03] | apologise to the patient, | 向患者道歉 |
[20:05] | and send some people home. | 然后送一些患者回家 |
[20:08] | Oh, and, Adam? | 还有亚当 |
[20:09] | Stop being shit. | 别犯混了 |
[20:26] | Rachel Glover? | 瑞秋·格洛弗 |
[20:28] | Kerry Salisbury? | 凯莉·萨尔斯伯里 |
[20:31] | Caroline Morobeto? | 卡洛琳·莫罗贝托 |
[21:04] | So, you’ve recovered from earlier. | 看来你死而复生了 |
[21:08] | Oh, yes. Oh, God, sorry, Dr Adam. | 对 抱歉 亚当医生 |
[21:10] | I don’t know what came over me. | 我不知道自己着了什么魔 |
[21:11] | So, remind me, how many weeks are you? | 再说一次 你多少周了 |
[21:14] | Oh, God, I hate maths. | 天呐 我讨厌数学 |
[21:16] | I couldn’t even tell you in months. | 我都没法告诉你有多少个月 |
[21:19] | OK, let’s think. | 我想想 |
[21:20] | So… Birthday’s in June. | 生日是六月 |
[21:24] | I’ll be 27… | 那我就27岁了… |
[21:27] | Well, it’s got to be, like, 2,000 weeks? | 大概两千周吧 |
[21:31] | You’re 25 weeks. | 你现在怀孕25周 |
[21:36] | You mean the baby. | 你是说孩子啊 |
[21:40] | So, erm, what’s the…problem? | 那你哪里不舒服 |
[21:44] | Well, I woke up this morning with a headache, | 我今早起来头很疼 |
[21:48] | and my tongue is just, like, totally covered in spots. | 然后我的舌头 全是小点 |
[21:52] | Right. Let’s have a look. | 好 我看看 |
[21:58] | Ok. | 好 |
[22:02] | I’m afraid that what you have is known as… | 恐怕你这种症状叫做… |
[22:06] | ..taste buds. | 味蕾 |
[22:16] | So, is there someone at home we can call | 你家里有谁我们能联系吗 |
[22:18] | to come and collect you, | 过来接你回去 |
[22:19] | or do you live here now? | 还是说你住在这里了 |
[22:22] | Oh, God, no, who’d want to live with me? | 天呐 没有 谁会想跟我住呢 |
[22:29] | Right. | 那我走了 |
[22:36] | Adam, that lady you just saw, her blood pressure’s a bit high. | 亚当 刚才你看诊的患者血压有点高 |
[22:38] | – Do you want me to send her for some bloods? – Just send her home. | -需要我做个血检吗 -让她出院回家 |
[22:41] | No, wait. Erm, yes, do the bloods. | 不 等等 做个血检 |
[22:45] | Yep? | 喂 |
[22:48] | What’s the trace like? | 孩子心跳是多少 |
[22:52] | Isn’t the evening registrar here yet? | 夜班主治医生还没到吗 |
[22:57] | OK. Fine. | 好吧 |
[22:59] | Right, we’re doing a Caesarean for Room 8. | 8号房要做剖腹产 |
[23:01] | Dr Adam? Dr Adam, sorry, sorry, I meant to say. | 亚当医生 亚当医生 抱歉 我想说 |
[23:04] | My teeth have become a bit itchy. | 我牙齿有点痒 |
[23:07] | Send her home. | 让她回家 |
[23:09] | Don’t ask to do it. I’m tired. | 别想着要主刀 我累了 |
[23:11] | I need to be gone ten minutes ago. | 我需要十分钟前就回家 |
[23:13] | So, we’re all good to go. | 可以开始了 |
[23:14] | We’ll have baby out in five minutes, | 五分钟后孩子就会出生 |
[23:16] | and may I just say, I misspoke before | 我还想说一句 之前我说错话了 |
[23:19] | – and I’m very sorry. – All water under the bridge. | -非常抱歉 -既往不咎 |
[23:23] | But just checking it will be you doing this operation | 但我只是想确保是你做手术 |
[23:25] | and nobody else. | 而不是其他人 |
[23:29] | Yes. | 对 |
[23:30] | Yes, it will. Yeah. | 对 就是我 |
[23:38] | Actually, fuck it. You’ve got to learn some time. You’re up. | 去他妈的 你已经见习不少时间了 你来 |
[23:41] | – Come on, you’ve seen one. – Y-Yeah… | -来 你见过剖腹产手术吧 -对 |
[23:43] | So you know the routine. See one, fuck one up, teach one. | 所以你知道程序 见一次 搞砸一次 教一次 |
[23:46] | Really? Thank you. | 真的吗 谢谢 |
[23:48] | – Are you sure? – Not especially. Come on. | -你确定吗 -不太确定 动手吧 |
[24:00] | Are you happy? | 准备好了吗 |
[24:03] | Right, come on. | 来吧 |
[24:07] | – This it? – Yeah. Hurry up, please, | -是这里吗 -对 赶紧 |
[24:09] | I think the anaesthetist’s retiring next week. | 我想麻醉师下周就要退休了 |
[24:16] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[24:18] | Stretch it. Come on. Harder than that. | 拉开 对 再用力 |
[24:20] | Right, through the peritoneum, then. | 对 穿过腹膜 |
[24:25] | Pop your finger in. | 把手指伸进去 |
[24:26] | – You’re not going to damage anything. – Ok. | -你不会弄破什么 -好 |
[24:34] | Adam? Adam? | 亚当 亚当 |
[24:37] | Yeah, OK, good. Great. So, you’re going to make | 嗯 很好 接下去在 |
[24:39] | a U-shape in the lower segment of the uterus, | 在子宫下段做个U型切口 |
[24:42] | and then you’re going to extend it with your fingers. | 然后用手指把切口撑开 |
[24:43] | What if there isn’t a lower segment? | 如果没有下段怎么办 |
[24:45] | You know, like if it’s before 32 weeks. | 比如孕期不足32周的情况 |
[24:47] | Yeah, we usually save the Q&A session for afterwards. | 我们通常在手术后进行问答环节 |
[24:50] | It would just be a horrible, bloody mess. | 那就会一塌糊涂 |
[24:51] | Come on, get on with it. | 来吧 赶紧 |
[24:53] | – Is that…? – Good. | -是那个… -很好 |
[24:54] | Now what? | 然后怎么办 |
[24:56] | I think even you can guess what happens next. Come on. | 我想连你都能猜出来怎么办 做吧 |
[24:59] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:00] | Just guide the head out. It’s coming. | 把头抱出来 出来了 |
[25:03] | Ok. | 好 |
[25:07] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[25:09] | One baby coming up… | 孩子出来了 |
[25:18] | No, get her off me. I’m not having a Paki delivering my baby! | 不 别让她碰我 我不要巴基斯坦佬接生 |
[25:21] | Get her off me! | 别让她碰我 |
[25:21] | Stop touching it! You promised that you would do it! | 别碰了 你保证是你来做手术 |
[25:25] | Excuse me, get me out of this! Take this! | 快点 让她撒手 拿着 |
[25:28] | What is this? Get this off me! | 什么情况 让她别碰我 |
[25:29] | – Adolf’s a good name. – Mum, will you do something?! | -阿道夫是个不错的名字 -妈 你帮忙啊 |
[25:34] | You did really well. | 你做得很好 |
[25:37] | One Caesarean down, 8,000 to go. | 一例剖腹产完成 还有八千例 |
[25:40] | To be fair, they don’t normally end like that. | 老实说 通常结局不是那样 |
[25:43] | Write up the notes and mention that I closed the skin. | 把报告写完 要写最后是我缝合的 |
[25:50] | Oh, gosh, isn’t he wonderful? | 天呐 他真是太美好了 |
[26:06] | Oh, for… | 妈的 |
[26:13] | Cancellations hotline. | 取消热线 |
[26:15] | Press 1 for you need to stay at work, leaving me to make | 如果你需要加班 留我一个人跟20个 |
[26:17] | small talk with 20 public-school dickheads I barely know. | 不认识的公立学校混球寒暄的话 请按1 |
[26:22] | That’s unfair. There’s only 15 of them. | 这有点过分吧 只有15人 |
[26:25] | And I’m just leaving now. | 而且我正要走 |
[26:26] | – No way! – Can you bring a change of clothes, please? | -不会吧 -你能帮我带件衣服吗 |
[26:29] | Yeah. Anything in particular? | 好 有指定的吗 |
[26:32] | Something smart-casual | 拿件潇洒休闲 |
[26:33] | and not totally encrusted with a stranger’s blood? | 没有陌生人血迹的衣服 |
[26:36] | Hula skirt and feather boa it is, then. | 那就是草裙和羽毛围巾了 |
[26:39] | See you in a bit. | 一会见 |
[26:44] | You can’t help being ill, darling. | 你总是生病 亲爱的 |
[26:46] | I’ll just get somebody else to pick her up. | 我让别人去接她 |
[26:48] | Right. Bye-bye. | 好 拜 |
[26:52] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[26:53] | I saw what you did to that dolphin. | 我看到你对海豚干的好事了 |
[26:55] | A gentleman never discusses a lady’s blowhole. | 绅士永远不说淑女的肚脐眼 |
[26:57] | – Do you want my advice, Adam? – Erm, not really. | -你想听我的建议吗 -不太想 |
[26:59] | That is exactly your problem. | 这就是你的问题 |
[27:01] | It was pretty funny, though, right? | 但很好笑 对吧 |
[28:05] | It’s my second-favourite doctor! | 正是我第二喜欢的医生[博士] |
[28:06] | Who’s number one? | 谁是第一位 |
[28:13] | – How was work? – Fine, thanks. Who are they? | -工作怎么样 -还行 谢谢关心 他们是谁 |
[28:15] | No idea, but they’re better craic than your mates upstairs. | 不知道 但他们比你楼上的朋友要友善 |
[28:18] | Oh, come on. | 别这样 |
[28:19] | I’m sure you’ll find something in common with them. | 你肯定能找到跟他们的共同点 |
[28:21] | There you go. See? Wearing the same T-shirt. | 你瞧 穿着一样的衣服 |
[28:24] | Some guy called…Welly brought them. | 一个叫…威利的家伙带来的 |
[28:26] | Well, they’re not too terrible, considering. | 其实也不算太难看 |
[28:32] | Shall we just do this? Come on. | 我们进去吧 来吧 |
[28:43] | 7:58. There you go. | 7点58分 我没迟到 |
[28:45] | I knew you wouldn’t let me down. | 我就知道你不会让我失望 |
[28:47] | – No, you didn’t. – Yeah, fine. May have lost a small bet. | -你才不知道 -好吧 我确实输了小小的赌注 |
[28:51] | Nightmare! This place doesn’t do Jagerbombs! | 真是噩梦 这地方没有野格炸弹 |
[28:53] | Whatever will we do? | 那我们该玩什么 |
[28:55] | – Adster! – Welly. Don’t do that. | -亚当大宝贝 -威利 别抱我 |
[29:00] | – Where’s your T-shirt? – Yeah, Adster, where’s your T-shirt? | -你的T恤呢 -对啊 亚当大宝贝 T恤呢 |
[29:03] | Put it on. | 快穿上 |
[29:08] | Put it on. | 快穿上 |
[29:10] | Put it on, put it on, put it on, put it on! | 快穿上 快穿上 快穿上 |
[29:15] | Yes! And as for you… | 好样的 至于你… |
[29:18] | ..one pint of gin. | 一品脱琴酒 |
[29:20] | No, I’m not going to drink that. | 不 我才不喝这玩意 |
[29:21] | Well, you will be, because it’s tradi-ti-on. | 你会的 因为这是传统 |
[29:23] | How can it be a tradition? I’ve never got married before. | 怎么会是传统 我又没结过婚 |
[29:25] | Right, I need a drink. Is this my stuff? | 我要喝一口 这是我的东西吗 |
[29:28] | – So, did your mum call? – She left a voicemail. | -你妈给你打电话了吗 -她留言了 |
[29:31] | And you didn’t listen. | 但你没听 |
[29:32] | No. I’m changing my number and moving to Venezuela. | 对 我打算换个号码 搬去委内瑞拉 |
[29:37] | You done there? | 穿好了吗 |
[29:40] | Right, come on, what do you want? | 好 来吧 你要喝什么 |
[29:42] | I think 12 litres of vodka Red Bull should probably do it. | 我想12升的伏特加配红牛应该能让我精神 |
[29:46] | Can I get a bottle of Sauvignon Blanc and… | 给我一瓶长相思白葡萄酒和… |
[29:50] | – ..a rum and Coke, please? – This’ll be Jakesy. | -朗姆可乐 谢谢 -这肯定是杰克斯 |
[29:52] | He’s probably gone to Poland by mistake. Hello? | 他大概不小心去波兰了 喂 |
[29:54] | – Kay. – Mr Lockhart! I’m just in a… | -凯 -洛克哈特先生 我在… |
[29:58] | Pint of gin, pint of gin! | 一品脱琴酒 一品脱琴酒 |
[29:59] | ..supermarket. | 超市 |
[30:01] | Sorry, Mr Lockhart, how can I help? | 不好意思 洛克哈特先生 需要帮忙吗 |
[30:04] | Listen, the locum registrar | 听着 代班主治医生 |
[30:06] | hasn’t turned up for the night shift. | 还没来上夜班 |
[30:10] | Who’s the senior reg? | 那高级主治医生是谁 |
[30:12] | I don’t think he’d get here from Sydney in time. | 我觉得他没法及时从悉尼赶回来 |
[30:16] | Well, do say if you’ve got something more important on. | 如果你有更重要的事就直说 |
[30:19] | No. No, no, no. | 不 不不 |
[30:21] | No, I can do it. | 我可以来 |
[30:23] | Will the missus understand? | 你太太会理解吧 |
[30:29] | – She’ll be fine with it. Yeah. – Good man. Bye! | -她不介意 -好小伙 拜 |
[30:38] | How long are you going to be? A couple of hours? | 你要去多久 两小时吗 |
[30:40] | – 12. I’m so sorry. – And there’s no-one else who could…? | -12小时 真抱歉 -没别的人可以… |
[30:46] | I’m sorry. It’s really crap for you. | 抱歉 你真惨 |
[30:52] | – You don’t have to stay here, obviously. – I’ll be grand. | -你不用留下来 -我会没事的 |
[30:56] | I’ve never had a…pint of gin before. | 我之前从没喝过…一品脱琴酒 |
[31:00] | Just a couple more years, then I’ll be a consultant, | 再过两年 我就能成为主任医生了 |
[31:03] | and it’ll just be me, you and an Aston Martin. | 然后就只剩你和我与阿斯顿马丁跑车了 |
[31:05] | It would be nice to live somewhere a bit more spacious. | 最好能换一个稍微宽敞点的房子 |
[31:08] | We can shower in the glove compartment. | 我们可以在手套箱里洗鸳鸯浴 |
[31:09] | Right, go on. You’ve got some babies to deliver. | 去吧 你还要接生孩子呢 |
[31:15] | You should have gone along with my avalanche idea. | 你应该同意我之前说的雪崩借口 |
[31:17] | OK, your first best-manly duty is to rescue my dad. | 你作为伴郎的第一个任务 拯救我爸 |
[31:20] | Welly’s trying to get him to drink a shoe full of sambuca. | 威利想让他喝一鞋子的茴香酒 |
[31:23] | Shoe-ca! Shoe-ca! | 鞋茴香 鞋茴香酒 |
[31:27] | You’re going to hate me. | 你肯定会恨我 |
[31:29] | There’s a…staffing emergency at the hospital. | 医院现在…人手不足 |
[31:32] | – There’s no doctors on labour ward. – No. | -产房没有其他医生 -不会吧 |
[31:34] | – So I have to go back in. – Drink this. Then you can’t go in. | -我得回去了 -把这个喝了 你就不能上班了 |
[31:40] | – I can’t. – OK, give me one good reason. | -我不能 -给我一个好理由 |
[31:44] | – Because I, erm… – Because you’d rather be at work. | -因为我… -因为你宁愿去上班 |
[31:48] | Yeah, have a good night, mate. | 行吧 晚安 伙计 |
[31:59] | Fuck’s sake! | 妈的 |
[32:44] | Do you want the good news or the bad news? | 你想听好消息还是坏消息 |
[32:47] | – The good. – Oh, I was worried you’d say that. | -好消息 -我就怕你说这个 |
[32:49] | It’s all bad, I’m afraid. | 因为全是坏消息 |
[32:51] | The wards are stuffed to the gills, | 所有病房都满了 |
[32:52] | there’s no SHO, and the midwife in charge is Tracy. | 没有住院医生 而且主任助产士是特蕾茜 |
[32:56] | – Well, she was working during the day. – The other one. | -她今天上白班 -另一个 |
[32:58] | “Non-Reassuring Trace.” | “不放心特蕾茜” |
[33:02] | Right, I’m off home. But call me whenever. | 我回去了 但有事随时联系我 |
[33:04] | – I won’t. – Good man. | -我不会的 -好小伙 |
[33:07] | You’re very intent on showing me your penis today. | 你今天很想给我看你的老二 |
[33:10] | They need to increase the credits on the scrub machine. | 他们需要给手术服机器多加点额度了 |
[33:13] | You can practically tell who did your circumcision. | 我都能看出来是谁给你切的包皮 |
[33:15] | Made a right meal of it. | 切的有点多了 |
[33:21] | Keep going. | 继续 |
[33:29] | Hi, Trace. How can I help? | 特蕾茜 有事需要我吗 |
[33:30] | Doctor, thank God you’re here. | 医生 幸好你来了 |
[33:32] | Can you see Room 11 for me? | 你能去11房看看吗 |
[33:34] | I’m desperately worried about her. | 我非常担心她 |
[33:36] | Quick as you can. | 尽快去 |
[34:02] | Yeah. Yeah, it was amazing. | 对 感觉好极了 |
[34:05] | No, I didn’t take a photo! It’s someone else’s baby! | 不 我没拍照 那是别人的孩子 |
[34:09] | Yeah, I know, Mum said the exact same thing. | 对 我知道 妈也这么说 |
[34:12] | Actually, I’m not going to make it home this weekend, | 其实我这周末不打算回家了 |
[34:14] | but… | 但… |
[34:17] | Yeah, erm, I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[34:19] | OK. Bye. Bye. | 拜 拜 |
[34:22] | What the hell are you still doing here? | 这么晚了你还在这干什么 |
[34:24] | Don’t you have a depressing flat to go back to? | 你不是有个没劲的家要回吗 |
[34:26] | The incident forms are longer than you think. | 事件报告比你想象的要长 |
[34:28] | Just go home. | 回家吧 |
[34:30] | I’ll do yours when I do mine. | 我写我那份的时候替你写了 |
[34:32] | – This is yours. – Oh, no way! | -这就是你的那份 -不会吧 |
[34:36] | I wouldn’t break a sweat. Non-Reassuring-Tracey’s on. | 我不会担心这警报 今晚是不放心特蕾茜值班 |
[34:39] | The patient’s probably farted. | 可能只是患者放屁 |
[34:47] | 25 weeks. First baby. | 孕25周 头胎 |
[34:49] | Blood pressure’s through the roof. | 血压太高了 |
[34:53] | Grade one Caesarean section. | 紧急剖腹产 |
[34:55] | Get anaesthetics round to theatres now. | 让麻醉师现在就去手术室 |
[34:56] | Tell paeds it’s a 25-weeker with placental abruption. | 告诉儿科有个胎盘早剥的25周胎儿 |
[34:59] | Severe pre-eclampsia. | 重度子痫前期 |
[35:01] | Turns out I probably shouldn’t have sent her home. | 结果发现我不该让她回家 |
[35:03] | Erika, listen. I’m very worried about your baby. | 艾瑞卡 听着 我很担心你的孩子 |
[35:06] | Placenta’s coming away. | 胎盘剥落了 |
[35:08] | I need to deliver you immediately | 我需要马上给你接生 |
[35:09] | to save baby’s life. | 来救孩子的命 |
[35:10] | – It’s too early! – I’m going to perform a Caesarean section. | -太早了 -我要进行剖腹产 |
[35:13] | Do you understand? | 你明白吗 |
[35:19] | Do you want your consultant in? | 你想让主任医生过来吗 |
[35:20] | I’ve got this, thanks, Tracy. | 我能行 谢了 特蕾茜 |
[35:23] | Is my sister here? | 我姐姐来了吗 |
[35:24] | We’ve called her, and she’ll be here in time | 我们联系她了 她会及时赶到 |
[35:26] | – to say hello to your baby. – Or goodbye. | -跟你的孩子打招呼 -或告别 |
[35:29] | Why don’t you count down from 20 for me? | 不如你从20倒数吧 |
[35:32] | 20, 19…18… | 二十 十九 十八… |
[35:35] | Come on. | 加油 |
[35:38] | – Are you happy? – Ready when you are. | -准备好了吗 -你准备好可以随时开始 |
[35:40] | – Adam, have you done a 25-week Caesarean before? – No. | -亚当 你做过孕25周剖腹产吗 -没有 |
[35:44] | I’ve seen one. | 看过一次 |
[35:57] | Pull. Quick. And retractor in. | 拉 赶紧 放牵引器 |
[36:47] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[36:48] | – Yeah, chest movement. – Adam? | -对 有胸部活动 -亚当 |
[36:51] | – Adam! – Er, sorry. Swabs, please. | -亚当 -不好意思 棉条 |
[36:54] | Let’s start the suction. | 抽吸 |
[37:03] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[37:07] | Come on. Shit. | 拜托 该死 |
[37:09] | Pressures aren’t great here. What’s the blood loss like? | 血压不理想 失血多少了 |
[37:12] | It’s a litre, a litre-and-a-half. | 大概一升 一升半 |
[37:14] | Can you bleep the on-call haematologist? | 让值班的血液科医生过来 |
[37:16] | I’m going to need some more blood products. | 我需要更多血袋 |
[37:19] | Find out who’s the anaesthetic consultant. | 看看谁是麻醉主任医生 |
[37:23] | More swabs. | 再来点棉条 |
[37:29] | I-I can’t see anything. It’s too thick to stitch. | 什么都看不见 这个太厚没法缝合 |
[37:32] | So much blood. Shit, I can’t… | 好多血 该死 我不… |
[37:34] | I… I can’t get it under… | 我…我够不着下面 |
[37:36] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[37:37] | This is insane. I can’t… I can’t see anything. | 太疯狂了 我什么都看不见 |
[37:40] | – Shit! Fuck! – Adam… | -该死 妈的 -亚当 |
[37:42] | ..you can do this. | 你能做到 |
[37:44] | I can’t. I can’t do this. | 我不能 我做不到 |
[37:46] | This woman’s going to die, and it’s my fault. | 这个女人要死了 全是我的错 |
[37:49] | Shall we get Mr Lockhart in? | 我们要让洛克哈特先生过来吗 |
[37:55] | Yeah. Yeah, please. | 好 拜托了 |
[37:57] | Tracy, will you call Mr Lockhart | 特蕾茜 麻烦联系洛克哈特先生 |
[37:58] | and ask him to come in, please? | 让他来医院 好吗 |
[38:00] | – I called him before you started. – Why did you do that? I… | -我在你们开始前就联系了 -你为什么这样… |
[38:05] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:56] | I’m really sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[39:04] | It was really busy, | 当时太忙了 |
[39:06] | and I genuinely thought that she was crying wolf. | 我真的以为她是无病呻吟 |
[39:08] | She was crying severe early-onset pre-eclampsia, | 她在呻吟的是早发性子痫前期 |
[39:11] | which you’d have known if you’d done so much as a blood test. | 如果你做了血检就一定会发现 |
[39:15] | And then, for some reason, | 然后不知为何 |
[39:16] | you attempted an operation any consultant would struggle with. | 你尝试了一个连主任医生都难以搞定的手术 |
[39:21] | You can buy Tracy a box of chocolates, by the way, | 对了你该给特蕾茜买一盒巧克力 |
[39:24] | for calling me in. | 因为她及时打给了我 |
[39:29] | – Can I just say…? – No! | -我能说一句… -不能 |
[39:33] | Amend your entry from when you first saw | 修改一下你今天下午第一次 |
[39:37] | this patient this afternoon. | 见到患者的记录 |
[39:41] | Write that you discussed with me over the phone, | 写成你在电话里向我咨询 |
[39:43] | and that I advised you to send her home. | 我建议你让她出院回家 |
[39:46] | What? | 什么 |
[39:48] | No, you don’t have to do that. | 不 你没必要包庇我 |
[39:50] | Well, you didn’t have to come in tonight. | 你今晚本来也没必要来上班 |
[39:55] | – I did. – Yeah, you did. | -我有必要 -对 你有必要 |
[40:13] | ..Something to keep you going. | 一点能给你精神的小零食 |
[41:05] | H | 新消息 威利带我们去脱衣 舞俱乐部了 快救我 |
[41:46] | Hi. I’m one of the obstetric, erm, registrars. | 我是产科的主治医生 |
[41:51] | Are you lost? | 你迷路了吗 |
[41:54] | I’m looking for… | 我在找… |
[41:55] | ..baby Van Hegan. The 25-weeker. | 范海根宝宝 25周大的那个 |
[41:59] | Are you the one who, er…? | 你是那个… |
[42:04] | Well, you’re not going to knock over the incubator, are you? | 你不会把保温箱撞倒吧 老兄 |
[42:09] | Bed 5. | 5床 |
[42:38] | I’m really sorry. | 真抱歉 |
[42:40] | I was…really tired, and I just wanted to get home. | 我…太累了 只想回家 |
[42:45] | And…this place is insane. | 而且…这地方简直不是人待的 |
[42:50] | And… | 所以… |
[42:51] | ..I fucked up. | 我搞砸了 |
[42:53] | I mucked up. | 我失手了 |
[42:55] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[42:58] | I tried my best. | 我尽力了 |
[43:03] | Just promise me you’ll have a normal head scan. | 答应我你一定要有个正常的头部扫描 |
[43:25] | Enjoy your last night of pussy. | 好好享受你最后一晚的逼海畅游 |