时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Do you mind if I have a quick check? | 你介意我快速检查一下吗 |
[00:01] | I’m a doctor. Probably should have said. | 我是医生 大概应该先说这个 |
[00:03] | This is obs and gynae, also known as brats and twats. | 这里是妇产科 也被称之为仔逼科 |
[00:06] | My tongue is totally covered in spots. | 我的舌头全是小点 |
[00:08] | What you have is taste buds. | 你这种症状叫做味蕾 |
[00:10] | Send her home. So, who did you say you were | 让她出院回家 所以你给我妈打电话的时候 |
[00:12] | when you called my mother? | 你说自己是谁来着 |
[00:13] | I said I was your flatmate. | 我说我是你室友 |
[00:14] | She knows we’ve only got one bedroom. | 但她知道我们只有一间卧室 |
[00:16] | A little bit less Alton Towers. | 别像过山车那么刺激 |
[00:17] | Do you think I’m rubbish? | 你觉得我很垃圾吗 |
[00:18] | How many babies have you delivered? | 你接生了几个孩子 |
[00:20] | Remember when I asked you to be an acting registrar? | 还记得我让你当代理主治医生吗 |
[00:22] | Try acting like a bloody registrar. | 有点主治医生的样子 |
[00:24] | I’m very worried about your baby. | 我很担心你的孩子 |
[00:26] | I’m going to have to deliver you immediately. | 我需要马上给你接生 |
[00:28] | Turns out I probably shouldn’t have sent her home. | 结果发现我不该让她回家 |
[00:35] | Hurry up. | 快啊 |
[00:43] | Come on. | 加油 |
[00:52] | Oh, my God, come on! | 天呐 加把劲 |
[01:01] | OK, that’s enough. | 好了 够了 |
[01:02] | Let’s open her up again. | 我们重新把她剖开吧 |
[01:04] | I’m not gonna let you do that. | 我不会让你这样做的 |
[01:05] | And how exactly are you gonna stop me, Sister? | 你打算怎么阻止我呢 护士 |
[01:07] | Swabs go missing all the time. | 棉条经常不见 |
[01:09] | We’ll find it. | 我们会找到的 |
[01:10] | I’m not telling you how to do your job, Doctor, | 我不是在告诉你该怎么做 医生 |
[01:12] | but if we can’t find the swab, shouldn’t you…? | 但是如果我们没找到棉条 你是不是该 |
[01:14] | I’m sorry, I thought you weren’t telling me how to do my job. | 抱歉 我以为你不应教我该如何做我的工作 |
[01:17] | OK, everybody, can you just check in your shoes | 好了 全体成员 请检查你们的鞋子 |
[01:19] | just in case it’s fallen in there? | 看看是不是掉进去了 |
[01:23] | How are you doing? | 你感觉怎么样 |
[01:24] | As you’ve probably gathered, | 你可能已经猜到了 |
[01:26] | we can’t find one of the swabs that we used in the Caesarean, | 我们找不到其中一根用于剖腹产的棉条了 |
[01:30] | so we’re going to have to check that it isn’t… | 所以我们打算检查一下看看那没有… |
[01:33] | …that we haven’t left it sort of inside you. | 我们没把部分棉条留在你体内 |
[01:35] | Sort of inside me? | 部分在我的体内 |
[01:37] | Sort of totally inside you, yeah. | 整个在你体内 是这样 |
[01:38] | And it wouldn’t dissolve? | 它不会分解吗 |
[01:40] | It would, yes, slowly, though, | 它会分解 是的 但很缓慢 |
[01:42] | over the next 6,000 or 7,000 years. | 大概需要超过六千到七千年时间 |
[01:47] | Yep. Sorry. | 是这样的 抱歉 |
[01:48] | OK, erm, scissors. | 好了 剪刀 |
[01:54] | Blunt forceps. | 止血钳 |
[01:57] | Look what I found. | 看看我找到了什么 |
[02:00] | You thieving little fucker. | 你这个臭小偷 |
[02:02] | Apologies, Tracy. | 抱歉 特蕾茜 |
[02:04] | And apologies, Dad. | 也对爸爸说声抱歉 |
[02:26] | Is everything OK? What’s going on? | 一切都还好吗 发生了什么 |
[02:28] | Everything’s fine, thanks, random man with a rucksack. | 一切都好 谢谢关心 偶然出现的背包男 |
[02:30] | No, I meant with the baby in…in Five. | 不是 我是说五号床的那个婴儿 |
[02:33] | I’m the doctor who delivered him. | 我是接生他的医生 |
[02:34] | So is he, erm…? Is he OK? | 所以他 他还好吗 |
[02:36] | No. If you remember, you misdiagnosed his mother | 并不 如果你还记得的话 你误诊了他的母亲 |
[02:39] | so he was delivered about 15 weeks too early. | 所以他比预产期早出生15周 |
[02:41] | No, I meant with the, um… | 不是 我是说 |
[02:43] | Was the lumbar puncture normal? Did you repeat the bloods? | 腰椎穿刺正常吗 你们重复血液测试了吗 |
[02:46] | You’ve done your bit, mate. | 你该干的活已经干完了 伙计 |
[02:47] | We’re doing ours now. | 现在轮到我们了 |
[03:05] | You still here? | 你还在这啊 |
[03:07] | I was just checking something. | 我只是想确认点事 |
[03:08] | Yeah. We all make mistakes. | 我们都会犯错 |
[03:10] | Doesn’t mean that we’re bad at our jobs. | 但这不意味着我们工作能力差 |
[03:12] | If we learn from them, they’re what makes us better. | 如果我们从中学习 这些错误会让我们变得更好 |
[03:15] | All right, Gandhi, it was a fucking lost swab. | 好了 甘地 只是丢了根棉条 |
[03:16] | No, not that! The mistake you were visiting in there. | 不是那个 我说的是你去那里探望的错误 |
[03:20] | Anyway, get out of here. | 总之 快走吧 |
[03:21] | You should’ve been home, what, six hours ago? | 你大概六小时前就该回家了吧 |
[03:23] | Swab-ert De Niro. | 棉伯特·德尼罗[罗伯特·德尼罗] |
[03:25] | What? Oh. I’d have gone with Swab-ert Downey Jr. | 什么 我会说小棉伯特·唐尼[小罗伯特·唐尼] |
[03:28] | Yeah, Julian said that one, so… | 这个朱利安说过了… |
[03:47] | Harry? What the fuck are you doing? | 哈利 你在外面干什么 |
[03:50] | The door’s broken. | 门坏了 |
[03:51] | Won’t open. Keys… | 打不开 钥匙 |
[03:53] | – Key’s broken. – What? | -钥匙坏了 -什么 |
[03:55] | For God’s sake. Come on. | 我的老天 起来 |
[03:57] | You’ve got some, er, food on your face. | 你脸上有点 食物残渣 |
[04:00] | That’s probably placenta. | 那大概是胎盘 |
[04:03] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[04:05] | Whoa, you fixed it. | 你竟然把门修好了 |
[04:06] | How was work? | 工作如何 |
[04:07] | Fine, thanks. In. Now. Bed. | 很好 谢谢 进去 现在 上床 |
[04:11] | That’s my wallet. | 这是我的钱包 |
[04:17] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[04:19] | Kiss me. | 吻我 |
[04:23] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[04:24] | Ok, ok, ok. | 好好好 |
[05:39] | 疼 痛 难 免 第二集 | |
[05:49] | Shit, sorry. Did I wake you? | 该死 抱歉 我把你吵醒了吗 |
[05:51] | – What are you doing? – Knitting. | -你在做什么 -织东西 |
[05:54] | Shall I make you a cocoa before you head off to bridge? | 你出征前我要不要给你做杯热可可 |
[06:02] | Harry… | 哈利 |
[06:06] | Harry, stop. | 哈利 住手 |
[06:10] | – You’re gonna make me late for work. – So I am. | -你在诱惑我上班迟到 -是的 |
[06:21] | Is this shirt OK? | 这件衬衫可以吗 |
[06:23] | Assuming that’s a jumper you were knitting to wear over it. | 如果你之前织的毛衣就是为了盖住它 |
[06:27] | I shouldn’t be back too late tonight. | 我今晚不会太晚回来 |
[06:29] | Good. Greg and Emma will be here at seven, | 很好 格雷格和艾玛会七点过来 |
[06:33] | so make sure you’re back by then. | 所以你一定要在那之前回来 |
[06:34] | Having said that, these things are fluid, aren’t they? | 话虽如此 这种事也不是板上钉钉的 对吧 |
[06:37] | You never know when you’ll be called for an emergency. | 你永远不知道什么时候会被叫去处理急诊 |
[06:39] | She’s not that bad. | 她没那么不好 |
[06:41] | Compared to who, Idi Amin? | 和谁比 伊迪·阿明吗 |
[06:43] | You know, it’s probably about time you stop telling him | 可能是时候不要和他讲 |
[06:45] | how much you hate her. | 你有多讨厌她了 |
[06:47] | They’re getting married. | 他们都要结婚了 |
[06:49] | She’s having his baby. | 她怀了他的孩子 |
[06:55] | It’ll be nice. | 会很不错的 |
[06:56] | I’m doing fajitas. | 我要做法士达 |
[07:00] | Doesn’t have to be fajitas. | 也不非得做法士达 |
[07:08] | You look like you haven’t slept. | 你看起来一晚上没睡 |
[07:10] | No, I’ve had to cut sleeping out. | 嗯 我得戒掉睡眠了 |
[07:12] | It’s an unnecessary distraction from these exams. | 睡眠对这些考试而言是不必要的消遣 |
[07:15] | When are they? | 考试什么时候 |
[07:16] | A few weeks. | 几周之后 |
[07:18] | And I have done a quarter of anatomy, | 我学了四分之一的解剖学 |
[07:21] | so that’s, what, a leg? | 所以算多少 一条腿吧 |
[07:22] | I’ve not even started on embryology or biochemistry, | 胚胎学和生物化学我还没开始看 |
[07:24] | and I’m on call with Adam in ten minutes. | 而且十分钟后我要和亚当一起值班 |
[07:26] | I don’t wanna sound like your mum… | 我不想让自己说的话得你妈一样 |
[07:28] | But I should be married by now? | 但是我现在该结婚了是吗 |
[07:29] | Look, tell Adam he can do it on his own for once. | 听着 就这么一次去和亚当说让他自己值班 |
[07:32] | And he’s taking all day the way he’s acting at the moment. | 以他目前的德行 得一天才能完成工作 |
[07:34] | He’s doing biopsies on every freckle on a patient’s arse | 患者屁股上每一个斑都要做组织活检 |
[07:38] | just in case it’s some rare case of Japanese melanocytic. | 保证那些斑不会是罕见的日本黑素细胞痣 |
[07:42] | And, er, just one more night and I’ve got a few days off. | 再值一晚班我就能休息几天了 |
[07:47] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 不知道该做点什么 |
[07:48] | It’ll be nice for AJ to see her mum for a change. | 让AJ见见妈妈也挺好的 |
[07:51] | Tracy! | 特蕾茜 |
[07:53] | Come on, put your GCSE biology down. | 走吧 别看初中生物了 |
[07:55] | We’ve got work to do. | 该去干活了 |
[07:56] | Look, why don’t you be a brave boy and go there on your own? | 你今天不如勇敢点自己去值班怎么样 |
[07:59] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[08:00] | I’m sure Shruti would like a little bit more time with her textbooks. | 施卢蒂肯定想多看会书 |
[08:03] | Yeah. And I’d like £85 million and a ten-inch cock | 嗯 我还想要八千五百万和25厘米大屌呢 |
[08:05] | but, you know, can’t win ’em all. | 但是也只能想想 |
[08:07] | Come on… Swab Marley. | 得了吧 棉条·马利[鲍勃·马利] |
[08:14] | OK, fine. | 行吧 |
[08:16] | Come up to gynae in two hours. | 两小时后来妇科 |
[08:18] | But I’m gonna test you afterwards | 但我之后要考考你 |
[08:19] | and I want you to know all of Heads, Shoulders, Knees And Toes. | 你最好把头 肩膀 膝盖 脚趾都记住了 |
[08:22] | Verse and chorus. | 主歌和副歌都要 |
[08:27] | Look, honestly, I’m sure it’s nothing. | 听着 肯定没什么事 |
[08:29] | She’s always playing things down. | 她总是不当回事 |
[08:30] | You think I’m dying every time I fart. | 我放个屁你都觉得我要死了 |
[08:31] | Her head could be hanging off and she’d refuse an aspirin. | 她头掉了都不愿意吃止痛药 |
[08:34] | Maybe we should listen to what the doctor thinks. | 我们听听医生怎么说吧 |
[08:35] | Can I put a hand on your tummy? | 我能摸你的肚子吗 |
[08:36] | – How cold are they? – A bit. | -你的手冷吗 -有点 |
[08:39] | That’s good. | 挺好 |
[08:40] | It means they ain’t just been inside another patient, then. | 说明没有刚进过别人的下面 |
[08:43] | Means they haven’t been inside a living patient. | 没刚进过活人的下面 |
[08:46] | Right. How bad’s the pain on a scale of zero to ten, | 好了 从零到十 你有多疼 |
[08:50] | where zero is no pain at all and ten is sawing your own leg off | 零是完全不疼 十是锯掉自己的腿 |
[08:53] | while listening to Michael Buble? | 还得听着麦可·布雷 |
[08:54] | Let’s say…three. | 差不多…三吧 |
[08:57] | Chopping chillies and rubbing your eyes. | 切完辣椒揉眼睛 |
[08:58] | This is what I mean, that’s clearly an eight. | 我就说吧 这明显是八 |
[09:00] | May I lift your top up? | 我能掀开你的上衣吗 |
[09:07] | Oh, fucking Christ. | 天杀的 |
[09:10] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[09:11] | Right, I do think there might be something going on here. | 好吧 我确实觉得有点问题 |
[09:14] | Tell you what it is. I had a kebab last night. | 跟你说怎么回事吧 我昨天晚上吃烤肉了 |
[09:16] | It literally looked like Hagrid’s cock. | 有海格的老二那么大 |
[09:18] | And there’s a condition called ovarian torsion, | 有种病叫卵巢扭转 |
[09:21] | where the ovary gets twisted around on itself. | 也就是说卵巢自己拧住了 |
[09:24] | I want to admit you to the ward, | 我想让你住院 |
[09:25] | get you round to theatre as soon as we can | 尽快安排你做手术 |
[09:27] | – and have a look inside. – An operation? | -看看里面怎么回事 -手术 |
[09:29] | Are you serious? It’s nothing. | 你认真的吗 这根本没事 |
[09:30] | – I don’t think it’s nothing. – Listen to the doctor. | -我不觉得这没事 -听医生的话 |
[09:32] | He wouldn’t operate if he wasn’t certain. | 他不确定也不会做手术 |
[09:34] | Are you certain, then? Like, 100%? | 那你确定吗 百分之百确定吗 |
[09:37] | Oh, look, he ain’t. Come on, let’s go. | 他不确定 我们走吧 |
[09:39] | Nothing in medicine is 100%, | 医学里没有百分之百 |
[09:40] | but if you go home, that would be against my firm advice, | 但如果你回家 那就是违背我的忠告 |
[09:43] | and you risk making this a lot worse and losing an ovary. | 还有可能让病情恶化 失去一个卵巢 |
[09:46] | Or…worse. | 甚至…更糟 |
[09:48] | – Ruth. – If you need an overnight bag, | -露丝 -如果你需要行李过夜 |
[09:50] | maybe your friend can pop home and get some stuff for you? | 或许你朋友能回家帮你拿点东西 |
[09:53] | – Not friends. – Enemies? | -不是朋友 -敌人吗 |
[09:55] | Civil partners. | 民事伴侣 |
[09:57] | Goodness. I didn’t mean… Sorry. | 天啊 我不是故意…抱歉 |
[09:59] | I presume you don’t have a problem with that? | 我猜你对这没什么意见 |
[10:02] | – No. No, no, no. – Maybe don’t pick a fight | -当然没有 -还是别跟 |
[10:04] | with the person who’s trying to save your life. | 要救你命的人吵架了吧 |
[10:06] | So he claims. | 他是这么说的 |
[10:12] | Good. Um, OK, I’ll see you up on the ward. | 好 我们病房见 |
[10:15] | Let’s get her up to gynae. | 带她去妇科 |
[10:17] | Oi, this is total bullshit. He’s taking the piss. | 简直胡扯八道 他就是在耍我 |
[10:22] | Is that a mattress suture, Mr Lockhart? | 这是褥式缝合法吗 洛克哈特先生 |
[10:25] | – Yes. – It’s very elegant. | -对 -真是优雅 |
[10:27] | My rectum is clean enough already, thank you, Julian. | 别拍马屁了 朱利安 |
[10:30] | Mr Lockhart, there’s a patient on the ward | 洛克哈特先生 病房里有个患者 |
[10:32] | I think we should operate on smart-ish, | 需要赶快动手术 |
[10:34] | if you don’t mind ticking the old box. | 你能批准一下吗 |
[10:35] | Let’s hear it, then. | 那就说来听听 |
[10:36] | I never knew you were such a good ventriloquist, Mr Lockhart. | 我不知道你还会说腹语呢 洛克哈特先生 |
[10:38] | – Boys. – Patient’s 26 years old, | -两位 -患者26岁 |
[10:41] | I’ve just admitted her from A&E | 我刚从急诊收治 |
[10:42] | with acute abdominal pain and nausea. | 她急性腹痛 恶心想吐 |
[10:44] | Negative pregnancy test. | 怀孕检测是阴性 |
[10:46] | She’s in significant pain when I examine her, | 我检查的时候她疼得厉害 |
[10:48] | – all pointing to ovarian torsion. – Ultrasound? | -全都指向卵巢扭转 -超声波呢 |
[10:50] | A&E did an ultrasound, which was normal, | 急诊做了超声波 没有问题 |
[10:52] | but obviously that doesn’t exclude… | 但是很明显这无法排除… |
[10:54] | Do you normally operate on patients with period pains? | 你没事就给痛经的患者开刀吗 |
[10:56] | It’s really not period pains. | 那真的不是痛经 |
[10:58] | Look, we’re pleased you’re being cautious. | 听着 你谨慎点是好事 |
[10:59] | I’d be cautious too | 换了我也会小心点 |
[11:00] | if I’d nearly killed one of my patients at your stage. | 毕竟你在这个职位上 差点害死一名患者 |
[11:02] | We’re at the same stage, Julian. | 我们职位一样 朱利安 |
[11:04] | Sorry. Is that a typo where it says acting registrar? | 不好意思 那上面代理两个字是打错了吗 |
[11:06] | I think what Julian is trying to say in his own special way | 我想朱利安是在用他独特的方式说 |
[11:10] | is that we leave surgery as a last resort. | 我们万不得已才动手术 |
[11:13] | Operative risks. | 会有手术风险 |
[11:14] | I know what operative risks are. Can we just CT her? | 我知道什么是手术风险 给她拍片子行吗 |
[11:16] | We could just CT every patient in the hospital | 我们可以给每个患者都拍片子 |
[11:18] | if you’re totally determined to bankrupt the place. | 只要你决意让医院破产 |
[11:20] | Common things are common, Adam. | 常见的事很常见 亚当 |
[11:22] | If you hear hooves clip-clopping outside of your bedroom window, | 如果你听到窗外有马蹄声 |
[11:26] | it could be a zebra, | 那有可能是斑马 |
[11:27] | but, realistically, it’s gonna be a horse. | 但实际点说 那只会是匹普通的马 |
[11:32] | Home. Now! | 送回家 快点 |
[11:33] | But if it is ovarian torsion? | 如果真是卵巢扭转怎么办 |
[11:34] | Send her home, there’s a good boy. | 送她回家 听话 |
[11:37] | Oi, Doctor! | 医生 |
[11:39] | Don’t rush or anything, fella, I’m fine. | 不用急 伙计 我没事 |
[11:42] | What time you cutting me open, then? | 你准备什么时候开刀 |
[11:45] | We’ve decided in fact to not operate but to send you… | 其实我们决定不做手术了 把你送… |
[11:51] | …here. | 到这里 |
[11:53] | To send you here and see how you get on overnight. | 把你送到这 观察一晚看看 |
[11:56] | Luckily, my female sexual partner | 正好 我的女性伴侣 |
[11:58] | is just fetching some stuff for me. | 正在帮我拿东西 |
[12:02] | I didn’t mean to be insensitive before. | 我之前无意冒犯 |
[12:06] | – I’m…gay too, actually. – Really? | -其实我也是同性恋 -真的吗 |
[12:10] | Cos it sounds like you’ve never said that before. | 听起来你好像从没说过这句话 |
[12:16] | Well, I will, pop back in the morning | 我早上再回来 |
[12:19] | and see how you’re doing. | 看你怎么样 |
[12:25] | Who’s up first, then? | 谁是第一个 |
[12:27] | The MOB in bed 17. | 17号床的可老婆 |
[12:30] | – MOB? – Miserable Old Bat. | -可老婆 -可怜的老太婆 |
[12:32] | Is that a good one? | 不错吧 |
[12:34] | You can’t just make them up. | 你不能就这么瞎编 |
[12:36] | Can I see Mrs Winnicka’s bloods? | 给我看看温尼卡太太的血检报告 |
[12:38] | But they were normal. | 但是血检没问题 |
[12:40] | Yeah. | 好吧 |
[12:41] | Yeah, one sec. | 好 稍等 |
[12:44] | Yeah, she had a bit of a night of it. | 她昨晚不大舒服 |
[12:46] | Episode of chest pain. | 胸痛发作了 |
[12:47] | The SHO did blood and an ECG. | 住院医做了血检和心电图 |
[12:49] | I’ve had a look and they’re all normal. | 我看了一下 都正常 |
[12:50] | Why have you done this? | 你为什么要这样 |
[12:53] | – What? – Welded a laptop to a Zimmer frame. | -什么 -把电脑焊在助行架上 |
[12:55] | No, they’ve replaced all the ward computers | 不 他们把所有的病房电脑 |
[12:57] | with computers on wheels. | 全换成了带轮的电脑 |
[12:58] | Of course they fucking have. | 不换就怪了 |
[13:01] | Turn it on, then. | 那就打开吧 |
[13:03] | I’m gonna have to plug it in. | 我得先插上电源 |
[13:05] | Battery only lasts about a minute. | 电池只能坚持一分钟 |
[13:16] | If this thing was any more useless, you’d be out of a job. | 这东西要是再没用点 你就该失业了 |
[13:18] | – Yeah, look there. Normal. – Hang on. | -对 看这里 正常 -等等 |
[13:23] | Yeah. Yeah, it’s normal. | 对 没错 结果正常 |
[13:25] | OK, let’s go and see her. | 好吧 去看看她 |
[13:27] | And bring your new toy. | 带上你的新设备 |
[13:38] | Christ alive. | 上帝老天爷啊 |
[13:43] | It can be a lonely place in hospital | 医院有时候是个特别孤单的地方 |
[13:44] | if you’ve got no friends or family visiting… | 特别是没有亲友来访的时候 |
[13:48] | Morning, Mrs Winnicka. | 早 温尼卡太太 |
[13:49] | Why you brought me this one? | 你怎么把他带来了 |
[13:51] | I prefer Dr Julian. Lovely and tall. | 我喜欢朱利安医生 嘴甜又高大 |
[13:53] | ..or if you’re a total bitch. | 当你讨人嫌的时候也一样 |
[13:56] | Well, you’re stuck with me, I’m afraid, horrible and short. | 恐怕你只有我了 嘴臭还矮小 |
[13:58] | So, any more of that pain in the chest since last night? | 昨晚到现在有胸痛吗 |
[14:01] | – Why do you care? – Because it reflects very badly on me if you die. | -关你什么事 -你要是不幸身亡 我很没面子 |
[14:04] | Nobody cares if I die. | 没人在乎我是死是活 |
[14:05] | Oh, I dunno. | 说不好 |
[14:06] | The lion and the wardrobe would probably miss you. | 狮子和衣柜可能会想念你吧[纳尼亚情节] |
[14:09] | Any more of that pain in the chest, then? | 那么 还有没有胸痛呢 |
[14:11] | – No, no more of that. – That’s good. | -不不 没有了 -那就好 |
[14:15] | Let’s get the cardiology doctors to review you, | 再让心脏科医生来复诊一下 |
[14:17] | just to be on the safe side. | 确保万无一失 |
[14:18] | Shruti, can you arrange that, please? | 施卢蒂 能安排一下吗 |
[14:21] | Really? But we’ve had no positive test results. | 真的吗 但结果没显示有问题 |
[14:24] | I don’t think… | 我觉得不该… |
[14:26] | I mean, yeah, of course. | 好的 当然 |
[14:28] | That…that’s fine. Yes. | 没问题 好的 |
[14:42] | How are you doing? | 感觉如何 |
[14:45] | You’re a doctor. | 你是医生 |
[14:46] | Not doing bloody job for you. | 别把工作推给我 |
[14:49] | Who’s this handsome man? | 这位英俊的男士是谁 |
[14:51] | Can we expect a visit? | 他会来探访吗 |
[14:53] | Hell of a job digging him up. | 要把他挖出来可不容易 |
[14:55] | Oh, God, sorry. | 老天 抱歉 |
[14:56] | What about the lovely strapping boys next to him? | 旁边两位制服男孩呢 |
[14:58] | If they’re dead as well, it’ll be easier if I just join them. | 如果他们也死了 我还是和他们一道上路的好 |
[15:00] | This one busy with work. | 这个工作很忙 |
[15:03] | That one hasn’t thought of excuse yet. | 这个还没想好借口 |
[15:08] | Well, hopefully you’ll be out of here before too long. | 希望你可以很快出院 |
[15:13] | It’s already too long. | 我已经住院太久了 |
[15:15] | It’s so loud in here. | 这里太吵 |
[15:17] | The woman in that bed stinks. | 那个床位的女人味道太大 |
[15:19] | Can’t even get a whisky at night. | 晚上都喝不到一杯威士忌 |
[15:21] | – I’m sorry. – Very good at being sorry, aren’t you? | -真是抱歉 -你很会道歉嘛 |
[15:28] | OK. Well, uh, it’s lovely talking to you, Mrs W. | 好吧 W太太 跟你聊天真愉快 |
[15:31] | We’ll see you tomorrow. | 我们明天再见 |
[15:36] | You ok? | 你没事吧 |
[15:37] | My SHO’s pretty insubordinate, but other than that… | 我的住院医生不太听话 除此之外 |
[15:41] | They’re gonna stop accepting your referrals | 要是我老拿无关紧要的病例玩狼来了 |
[15:42] | if I keep crying wolf with the unnecessary ones. | 他们可能不会再接你的转诊了 |
[15:45] | You see, this is a necessary one, | 但这个患者很有必要 |
[15:47] | because I asked for it. | 因为是我要求的 |
[15:51] | Hey, do me a favour. | 还有 帮个忙 |
[15:53] | Get me a bottle of whisky. | 去买瓶威士忌 |
[15:55] | For Mrs Winnicka. | 给温尼卡太太 |
[15:56] | Can she go home today? | 她今天可以出院吗 |
[15:57] | Well, not alive. | 没法活着出院 |
[15:59] | And that patient you’ve admitted from A&E. | 还有那个急诊过来的患者 |
[16:02] | How long’s she likely to be here? | 要入院多久 |
[16:03] | We’re monitoring her overnight | 先监测一晚 |
[16:04] | with a view to operating in the morning. | 准备明早手术 |
[16:05] | And you’ve discussed this with your consultant? | 你已经请示过主任医生了吗 |
[16:08] | Obviously, otherwise she wouldn’t be here, would she? | 当然 不然她也不会入院 对吗 |
[16:27] | Hi, Mum. Listen, can I call you tomorrow? | 妈 我能明天再打给你吗 |
[16:29] | No, I can’t tonight. I’m having dinner with Greg and Emma. | 今晚不行 今晚要跟格雷格和艾玛吃饭 |
[16:34] | Yeah, just the three of us. | 对 就我们三个 |
[16:39] | I know you hoped I’d marry Helen, Mum, | 我知道你想让我和海伦结婚 妈 |
[16:41] | you’ve mentioned it every 40 minutes for the last five years. | 过去五年你每四十分钟就要提一次 |
[16:44] | Can we talk about something else? | 能聊点别的吗 |
[16:45] | Not that. Right, look, I’m going. Bye. | 这个不行 好了 妈 我要挂了 再见 |
[16:56] | So sorry. | 真是抱歉 |
[16:59] | Oh, no, no. This isn’t for me. It’s for my boss. | 不不不 不是我喝 给我上司买的 |
[17:03] | No, he’s gonna give it to one of the patients. | 不 他要送给患者的 |
[17:07] | So that’s the antibiotic | 这是抗生素 |
[17:11] | to sort the infection that got everyone so worried before. | 用来治疗我们之前一直很担心的感染 |
[17:16] | And that one is… | 这个是… |
[17:21] | No, don’t know what that one is, sorry. | 我也不知道这是什么 抱歉 |
[17:25] | No, that one’s the… | 那个是 |
[17:26] | Yes, that one’s the antibiotic. | 那才是抗生素 |
[17:32] | I’m more of a Caesarean section kind of guy, to be honest. | 说实话 剖腹产才是我的专长 |
[17:42] | I really did try my best for you. | 在你身上我尽了全力 |
[17:49] | You believe me, right? | 你相信我的 对吗 |
[18:36] | Bollocks. | 去他的 |
[18:42] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[18:44] | Just shush. Come on now. | 别叫了 拜托了 |
[18:47] | Shit. | 糟了 |
[18:50] | Fuck! | 妈的 |
[18:54] | Greg! | 格雷格 |
[18:55] | You coming in, or are you just practising your beeping? | 你是要进来还是在练习按喇叭 |
[19:01] | Hello, mate. | 你好 哥们 |
[19:04] | I’ll see you inside. | 屋里见 |
[19:05] | Just gonna lock up. | 我先锁个车 |
[19:06] | I’ve missed watching you lock up Betsy. | 真怀念你给贝琪上锁的样子 |
[19:08] | It’s like watching Tower Bridge open up. | 好像在看伦敦塔桥开启那样漫长 |
[19:09] | And he’s off. Dr Kay representing Great Britain. | 他出发了 凯医生代表大英帝国参赛 |
[19:12] | The window wedge came out in one. | 窗楔成功拔出 |
[19:14] | Well, he’s lost valuable seconds on the walkaround | 他在绕路时损失了宝贵的时间 |
[19:16] | but can he make it up on the inside door knob? | 但他能否在车内锁做出弥补呢 |
[19:18] | Yeah, well, now it’s all to play for on the window shuffle. | 好的 现在只需全力摇晃 关上窗户 |
[19:22] | And now Kay has opted for a right-hand shuffle. | 凯选择了右手摇晃关窗 |
[19:28] | That’s beautiful. | 漂亮 |
[19:30] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[19:33] | Same shit, different vagina. | 对着不同的阴道做同样的事罢了 |
[19:35] | – You know, Emma was saying she hasn’t seen you for ages. – Yeah. | -艾玛说很久没见你了 -是啊 |
[19:39] | It’s been lovely. | 这段时间很愉快 |
[19:41] | Behave. | 礼貌点 |
[19:43] | You do know no-one’s gonna steal that, right? | 你知道没人会偷你那堆破烂吧 |
[19:46] | What were you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[19:48] | How did this patient possibly warrant a cardiology referral? | 这个患者怎么会需要转诊到心脏科 |
[19:51] | I’m really sorry, I didn’t mean to waste your time. | 非常抱歉 我无意浪费你的时间 |
[19:52] | Do you really think that’s good enough? | 你觉得这就够了吗 |
[19:54] | I’ve got a ward full of patients with actual heart issues, | 我病房里满满当当 全是真的心脏有问题的患者 |
[19:58] | and her pain was clearly non-cardiac. | 她的疼痛显然不是心脏问题 |
[20:00] | She had a normal ECG and normal bloods. | 心电图和血检结果都正常 |
[20:03] | My ten-year-old could have told you that. | 我十岁的孩子都能告诉你她没心脏病 |
[20:05] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:06] | What would your registrar say if they knew you’d done this? | 你的主治医生要是知道你这么做会怎么说 |
[20:09] | Well, actually… Um…I… | 实际上…我… |
[20:12] | All I can do is apologise. | 非常对不起 |
[20:13] | – What’s your name? – Shruti. | -你叫什么名字 -施卢蒂 |
[20:16] | – Acharya. – I’ll be writing to your consultant, | -阿查理雅 -我会给你的主任医生写信 |
[20:18] | Shruti…Acharya. | 施卢蒂·阿查理雅 |
[20:25] | I just need a holiday. | 我只是需要放个假 |
[20:27] | I can’t remember the last time we’ve been in the country | 我都不记得我们上次在这个国家连续待两个月 |
[20:29] | for two months straight, let alone three. | 是什么时候的事 更别提连续待三个月 |
[20:32] | We all need a hit of sun, don’t we? | 我们都需要晒晒太阳 对吗 |
[20:35] | Greg wants us to go back to Barbados, | 格雷格希望我们回巴巴多斯 |
[20:37] | but I’m worried that’s what everyone does at Christmas. | 但我担心大家圣诞节都会去那里 |
[20:40] | Oh, God, yeah. | 天啊 是的 |
[20:41] | If I have to spend one more Christmas in Barbados, | 如果我不得不再次在巴巴多斯过圣诞节 |
[20:43] | I’m just gonna… | 我会… |
[20:44] | Have you guys heard Adam’s degloving story? | 你们听说亚当的脱套伤故事吗 |
[20:45] | – No, I don’t think so. – Oh, you will love it. | -不 没听过 -你们会喜欢的 |
[20:49] | Go on. | 说吧 |
[20:51] | So, degloving’s when the skin | 脱套伤是一种皮肤 |
[20:52] | gets torn from the underlying structures, | 从皮下结构上撕裂下来的严重损伤 |
[20:55] | like when a motorcyclist flies off his bike | 比如当摩托车手从车上摔下来 |
[20:57] | and his hand goes… | 他的手就会… |
[20:58] | – Do we have to? – We certainly do. | -我们非得讲这个吗 -当然 |
[21:00] | So, there’s this 18-year-old guy, | 有个十八岁的男孩 |
[21:02] | he’s out celebrating his A-level results | 外出庆祝自己高考考了个好成绩 |
[21:05] | and he finds himself dancing on the roof of a bus shelter. | 醒来时发现自己在公交候车亭顶上跳舞 |
[21:08] | And to get down to ground level, | 为了下来 |
[21:11] | he slides down a lamppost, koala-bear-style. | 他抱着路灯柱 像考拉一样往下滑 |
[21:15] | Unfortunately, he’s misjudged the texture of the lamppost | 很不幸 他误判了路灯柱的材质 |
[21:20] | and he finds himself in A&E | 他被送进急诊室 |
[21:22] | with severe grazing to both hands… | 双手严重擦伤 |
[21:27] | …and a complete degloving of his penis. | 阴茎也完全脱套 |
[21:34] | – God. – So what did it look like? | -天啊 -那什么样 |
[21:35] | It was far and away the worst penis I’ve ever seen. | 那是我见过最糟糕的阴茎 |
[21:38] | And he’s seen a lot of penises. | 他见过许多阴茎 |
[21:40] | – Professionally, of course. – So, what did it look like? | -当然 是专业方面 -那什么样 |
[21:43] | – It’s like a bit of spaghetti. – Can we stop? | -有点像意大利面 -我们能别聊这个了吗 |
[21:45] | Smeared in tomato sauce. | 拌上番茄酱 |
[21:47] | – We are eating. – Will it grow back? | -我们在吃饭 -还会长出来吗 |
[21:48] | – What, like an octopus? – Gregory… | -怎么 像章鱼一样吗 -格利高里 |
[21:50] | – Well, maybe. – Gregory, enough! | -也许呢 -格利高里 够了 |
[21:53] | Please. | 请别说了 |
[21:57] | So…um, how are the renovations coming on? | 翻修进展如何 |
[22:00] | Oh, my God, you know what it’s like, digging a basement. | 天啊 你知道建个地下室什么样 |
[22:02] | Not really. I think our landlord might complain. | 不知道 我想我们的房东可能会投诉 |
[22:05] | And the downstairs neighbours. | 还有楼下的邻居 |
[22:06] | Loads of mess, loads of stress, loads of noise. | 混乱不堪 压力巨大 全是噪音 |
[22:08] | If we get let down by one more marbler, | 如果下一个地板拼装工还让我们失望 |
[22:10] | I think I’m gonna go spare. | 我想我会大发雷霆 |
[22:18] | I saw your mum in John Lewis last week. | 我上周在约翰·路易斯百货看到你妈了 |
[22:19] | – Oh, God, I’m sorry. – It was all right. | -天啊 对不起 -没事的 |
[22:21] | I hid behind a mannequin. | 我躲在一个假人后面 |
[22:23] | I wouldn’t recognise your mum if I bumped into her in John Lewis. | 如果我在约翰·路易斯遇到你妈一定认不出来 |
[22:26] | Yeah, you would. Room gets about ten degrees colder. | 你会的 房间温度会瞬间降低十度 |
[22:30] | – Margaritas. – Yes, please. Thank you. | -再来点玛格丽塔酒 -好的 谢谢 |
[22:34] | – Whoopsie! No. – Oh, go on. | -不用了 -喝点吧 |
[22:35] | It’ll loosen you up. | 这会让你放松下来 |
[22:37] | Sorry, of course. More lemonade? | 抱歉 当然 再来点柠檬水吗 |
[22:39] | That would be lovely. | 非常感谢 |
[22:40] | Yeah, there’s no champagne for me at the wedding, alas. | 对 婚礼上我没法喝香槟 |
[22:44] | Such a shame. | 真可惜 |
[22:45] | Our little munchkin’s causing us trouble already. | 这小家伙已经给我们找麻烦了 |
[22:48] | No champagne for Mummy. | 妈妈不能喝香槟 |
[22:52] | So, how many weeks are you now? | 你现在怀孕几周了 |
[22:55] | – 21. – Exciting. | -21周 -真棒 |
[22:57] | I’m gonna say, what, halfway there? | 差不多 已过半程了吧 |
[23:00] | You do listen. | 你还真会听我说话啊 |
[23:02] | And is it a boy or a girl? | 是男孩还是女孩 |
[23:03] | – Yeah. – We chose not to find out. | -好吧 -我们选择不提前知道 |
[23:05] | Yeah. There are just so few surprises left in life. | 对 生活中所剩的惊喜已不多 |
[23:07] | Wouldn’t it be funny if Adam ended up delivering you? | 如果最终由亚当给你接生会不会很奇怪 |
[23:09] | Over my dead body! | 宁死不从 |
[23:11] | Statistically, at least half my patients live, actually. | 统计上说 我的患者至少有一半都活着 |
[23:14] | We’re gonna play it safe and go private. | 稳妥起见 我们要去私立医院 |
[23:20] | And is everything going well so far? | 到目前为止 一切都还好吗 |
[23:22] | Yep, we had the 22-week scan last week. | 是的 我们上周做了22周产检 |
[23:24] | All seemed good. | 一切看起来挺好 |
[23:24] | We had the 5D scan. | 我们做了5D彩超 |
[23:27] | So when you go private, | 所以你去私立医院 |
[23:29] | they discover two extra dimensions? | 他们还能多发现两个维度吗 |
[23:37] | – Have a look. – So…? | -看看吧 -所以呢 |
[23:40] | How does it look to you? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[23:45] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:48] | She looks perfect. | 她看起来很完美 |
[23:53] | She? | 她吗 |
[24:11] | What the fuck’s gotten into you? | 你中什么邪了 |
[24:14] | What’s that supposed to mean? | 你这话什么意思 |
[24:15] | – You do know you really upset them? – Oh, yeah. | -你知道你让他们很生气吧 -是的 |
[24:18] | I feel really terrible for Greg | 我真为格雷格感到难过 |
[24:21] | with his perfect little life. | 还有他完美的生活 |
[24:23] | You’re jealous of him? | 你嫉妒他吗 |
[24:26] | Is that what this is about? | 所以你才这么做吗 |
[24:27] | Adam, he’s cosplaying as a 50-year-old. | 亚当 他就像个五十岁的老头 |
[24:29] | Rubbing my face in it with their big house | 用他们的大房子 |
[24:30] | and their fancy wedding, and car that works. | 豪华婚礼和能开的车让我难堪 |
[24:33] | Go get a job in the City, then. | 那就去金融城找份工作 |
[24:35] | That’s not what I mean. | 我不是这个意思 |
[24:39] | They’re just so… | 他们太… |
[24:44] | …settled and… | 安定 |
[24:47] | …normal. | 太正常 |
[24:48] | If normal’s so important to you, | 如果正常对你来说这么重要 |
[24:49] | why have you ruined the first evening | 你为什么毁了两周来 |
[24:51] | we’ve had together in a fortnight? | 我们共同度过的第一个夜晚 |
[24:54] | Haven’t normal couples met each other’s parents? | 普通夫妇没彼此见过家长吗 |
[24:56] | Fine – next time we’re in Transylvania. | 行 我们下次就去精灵旅社 |
[25:01] | Adam… | 亚当 |
[25:05] | What’s going on? | 出什么事了 |
[25:10] | Nothing. | 没什么 |
[25:15] | I’m going to bed. I’ve an early start. | 我要去睡了 我明天要早起 |
[25:27] | – I’ll be back seven-ish. – I’m going out tonight. | -我七点左右回来 -我今晚要出去 |
[25:37] | I don’t mean to load this all on you, | 我不想让你压力太大 |
[25:40] | but can you hurry up and get better, please? | 但你能快点好起来吗 |
[25:45] | I think it’d be good for both of us. | 我想这对我们来说都好 |
[25:52] | I’m actually good at my job. | 我医术其实挺高超 |
[26:00] | Most of the time. | 大部分时间是 |
[26:06] | Anyway, you don’t want to hear all this. | 不过你并不想听这些 |
[26:09] | It’s just… | 这只是… |
[26:12] | You just focus on learning how to blink. | 你就专心学习如何眨眼吧 |
[26:15] | Dr. Adam! | 亚当医生 |
[26:17] | I don’t think you’ve met my sister, Paula. | 你还没见过我姐姐宝拉吧 |
[26:19] | Oh, no. Hello. Lovely to meet you. | 没有 你好 很高兴见到你 |
[26:22] | Hello, darling. | 你好 亲爱的 |
[26:24] | I missed you so much. | 我非常想你 |
[26:26] | And the, uh, antibiotic’s starting to work, | 抗生素开始见效了 |
[26:28] | – so that’s a bit of good news. – Yes. | -这算是个好消息 -没错 |
[26:30] | And they weighed him again last night | 他们昨晚又给他称了一次 |
[26:32] | and he’s nearly two stone, so… | 他有将近两英石重了[25斤] |
[26:35] | Two pounds. | 两英磅[1.8斤] |
[26:36] | I think…I think it was stone. | 我觉得应该是英石 |
[26:39] | Look! | 看哪 |
[26:40] | Look how big you’re getting. | 看看你都长多大了 |
[26:42] | I’ve actually got something for him. | 我有样东西要给他 |
[26:49] | That’s so kind of you. | 你真是太体贴了 |
[26:52] | They must have cost you a fortune. | 这肯定花了你一大笔钱吧 |
[26:54] | I… | 我… |
[26:56] | I knitted them. | 我自己织的 |
[26:58] | That’s something for him to grow into. | 等他长大后就穿了 |
[27:00] | Hopefully. | 但愿如此 |
[27:02] | Look what Dr Adam made. I love you so much. | 看看亚当医生做了什么 我真的好爱你 |
[27:07] | Mummy loves you so, so much. | 妈妈真的真的好爱你 |
[27:12] | I don’t know how it’s got so stuck up there. | 我不知道它是怎么卡得那么死 |
[27:14] | It must have turned around on itself | 它肯定是自己转了个方向 |
[27:16] | or must be sitting on some kind of ledge, or something. | 或者是落到了某种架状突起上什么的 |
[27:18] | And there’s no way you can tell me what it is? | 你真的不能告诉我那是什么吗 |
[27:20] | Oh, no, no, I want it to be a surprise for Carl. | 不不 我想给卡尔一个惊喜 |
[27:22] | We’re always surprising each other. | 我们总是在给对方惊喜 |
[27:24] | Yeah, he’d have got it out himself | 是的 他本来自己就能掏出来的 |
[27:25] | if he didn’t have such stubby fingers. | 要是他的手指没那么粗短的话 |
[27:28] | It’s the same with me whole family, you know? | 我全家都这样 你知道吗 |
[27:30] | Practically toes. | 差不多可以算脚趾了 |
[27:34] | Right, let’s, uh, have a look, shall we? | 行了 让我来看一下 好吗 |
[27:41] | What do you reckon? | 你猜是什么 |
[27:42] | A bottle of Pernod? | 一瓶潘诺酒吗 |
[27:44] | The gear stick from a Vauxhall Corsa? | 沃克斯豪尔科莎的变速杆 |
[27:47] | A selection of baklava? | 还是巴克拉瓦混装 |
[27:56] | That’s ten points to anyone who guessed Kinder Egg. | 猜中健达奇趣蛋的加十分 |
[28:02] | Hey, no, no, no, no. | 别 别 别 |
[28:04] | Don’t throw it away. Carl, open it. | 别把它扔了 卡尔 打开它 |
[28:21] | Oh, God. | 天哪 |
[28:26] | Carl Morcom… | 卡尔·莫肯 |
[28:28] | ..will you marry me? | 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[28:32] | Say yes, mate. | 答应她 兄弟 |
[28:32] | If that’s what she does with a Kinder Egg, | 她要是能把奇趣蛋塞进去 |
[28:33] | God knows what she’d do to you if you say no. | 鬼知道她被你拒绝后会做出什么 |
[28:35] | Course I will, Tez. Come here. | 我当然愿意 苔丝 亲一个 |
[28:39] | Congratulations. | 祝贺二位 |
[28:44] | This is so… This is so her, Doc. This is so you. | 不愧是 不愧是她 医生 不愧是你 |
[28:47] | Doc, before you go, | 医生 你走之前 |
[28:48] | will you…will you take a picture of us, please? | 能不能给我们俩拍张照 求你了 |
[28:50] | I can’t. My thumbs won’t reach the buttons. | 我拍不了 我的大拇指够不着按钮 |
[28:52] | Of course. | 没问题 |
[29:02] | There you go. | 好了 |
[29:03] | Thank you so much. | 太谢谢你了 |
[29:05] | I’m the luckiest man in the world. | 我是全世界最幸运的男人 |
[29:07] | Congratulations again. | 再次祝贺 |
[29:08] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:18] | Always with your nose in a book. | 老是把鼻子埋进书里 |
[29:20] | You probably haven’t got there yet. | 你可能还没学到鼻子 |
[29:21] | Your nose is the pointy bit on the front of your face. | 鼻子是你脸部前端的尖状部位 |
[29:25] | Did cardiology see Mrs Winnicka? | 心脏科医生给温尼卡太太看过了吗 |
[29:27] | – They were satisfied that nothing was going on. – Great. | -他们认为一切正常 -很好 |
[29:30] | See, no-one minds being asked. | 看 没人介意别人的请求 |
[29:35] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[29:42] | What do you want? | 你要干什么 |
[29:43] | We’re the doctors. | 我们是医生 |
[29:44] | I know who you are. That’s not what I asked. | 我知道你是医生 我问的不是这个 |
[29:46] | – Any more of that chest pain? – No. | -胸部还在疼吗 -没有 |
[29:47] | That’s good. | 很好 |
[29:52] | You didn’t fancy a nightcap? | 你不想睡前小酌一杯吗 |
[29:53] | Of course not. Jack Daniel’s tastes like cat’s piss. | 当然不 杰克丹尼和猫尿一个味 |
[29:56] | Well, they were fresh out of eye of newt. | 店里没有鲜榨蝾螈眼汁了 |
[29:58] | Piss off. | 滚开 |
[29:59] | See you tomorrow, Mrs W. | 明天见 W太太 |
[30:02] | Anything you’d like to tell me? | 你是不是有什么事要告诉我 |
[30:05] | – Fuck off. – Imagine my surprise | -滚蛋 -想象一下 |
[30:07] | when Benilda informed me that the patient with period pains | 今早贝琳达通知我那位痛经的患者 |
[30:10] | was still on the ward this morning. | 还在病房里时 我有多惊讶 |
[30:12] | I instructed you to send her home. | 我吩咐过你让她出院回家 |
[30:13] | I really don’t think you should be ignoring her symptoms. | 我真心觉得你不应该无视她的症状 |
[30:14] | I really don’t think you should be ignoring me and Mr Lockhart. | 我真心觉得你不该无视我和洛克哈特先生 |
[30:17] | Who isn’t pleased about this, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他对此事很不满 |
[30:20] | Did he tell you that when you put an apple on his desk this morning? | 他是在早上你去给他送苹果时说的吗 |
[30:22] | – Grow up, Adam. – Can’t we just leave her | -成熟点 亚当 -我们为什么就不能 |
[30:23] | in another night for observation? | 让她再留院观察一晚呢 |
[30:24] | Trust me, she’s really… | 相信我 她真的… |
[30:25] | No-one trusts you. I sent her home. | 没人相信你 我让她出院回家了 |
[30:27] | You discharged one patient when you shouldn’t have. | 你曾让一个患者在错误的时间出院 |
[30:29] | That doesn’t mean you should keep every other patient | 那并不意味着你得让其他所有患者 |
[30:31] | in here forever. | 一直留在这 |
[30:34] | You’re lucky to have Adam to learn from. | 你很幸运能从亚当身上吸取经验教训 |
[30:36] | Don’t do what he does. | 不要犯他的错误 |
[30:40] | Hi, it’s Adam. | 喂 我是亚当 |
[30:42] | Well, give her bloody paracetamol, then. | 那就给她用扑热息痛 |
[31:21] | Hey, mate, do me a favour. | 哥们 帮我个忙 |
[31:25] | Give me one of those. | 给我抽一根 |
[31:49] | Oh, don’t touch me! | 别碰我 |
[31:52] | Fuck! | 靠 |
[31:54] | Fuck off. | 走开 |
[31:56] | Ruth! Ruth, wait. | 露丝 露丝 等等 |
[31:58] | Shruti, get me a spot in emergency theatres now. | 施卢蒂 给我在紧急手术室准备一个位置 |
[32:02] | Ovarian torsion, starved and ready. | 卵巢扭转 情况紧急 |
[32:05] | Yep, that’s the one. | 没错 就是那个 |
[32:07] | What? | 什么 |
[32:08] | I don’t give a shit what Julian said. | 我才不管朱利安说了什么 |
[32:11] | Yep. In. | 好的 进去 |
[32:13] | 100% sure. | 百分之百的把握 |
[32:16] | Or 50% sure. | 或者一半的把握 |
[32:17] | And if it’s not an ovarian torsion, | 如果不是卵巢扭转的话 |
[32:20] | while I’m in theatres, | 只要我还在手术室 |
[32:20] | I can always perform an emergency cutting my own head off. | 我总是能临时表演一下切断自己的头 |
[32:24] | Hospital number 8744352. | 医院登记号是8744352 |
[32:32] | Yeah, great. Thank you so much. | 好的 非常感谢 |
[32:35] | Thank you, bye. | 谢谢 再见 |
[32:56] | Grasper. | 抓钳 |
[32:58] | Please. | 麻烦了 |
[33:03] | Right, place your bets. | 好了 下注吧 |
[33:07] | Oh, shit. | 操 |
[33:09] | It’s bloody normal. | 一切正常 |
[33:11] | Isn’t that good? | 那不是好事吗 |
[33:12] | It’s all right for her. | 她是没事 |
[33:14] | – Fuck! – If you wouldn’t mind | -操 -请你在手术室里 |
[33:16] | watching your language in theatre, please, Doctor. | 注意一下自己的言词 医生 |
[33:18] | Sorry, Sister. Fuck. | 对不起 护士 操 |
[33:20] | Jesus fucking H Christ. | 去他妈的上帝 |
[33:22] | Right, well, here’s some revision for you. | 好的 现在要做一些更正 |
[33:24] | This is what perfectly normal pelvic anatomy looks like. | 完全正常的骨盆解剖就是这个样子 |
[33:30] | And here they are. Great, right on cue. | 他们来了 棒极了 时间刚刚好 |
[33:32] | Get out of theatre, Adam. | 离开手术室 亚当 |
[33:33] | Shruti, you did the right thing calling me. | 施卢蒂 你打电话给我是对的 |
[33:35] | Right, scrub in, get this closed up. | 行了 清洗之后缝合伤口 |
[33:36] | Camera off, bugger off. | 摄像关掉 滚出去 |
[33:38] | I’ll deal with you afterwards. | 我过后再来处置你 |
[33:43] | Oh, hold on. | 等等 |
[33:46] | There’s some free fluid in the abdomen, | 腹腔有游离液体 |
[33:48] | something’s going on. | 有状况 |
[33:50] | Julian, grab me a pair of size eights. | 朱利安 给我一副八号手术刀 |
[33:53] | Thank you, God that I don’t believe in. | 我并不相信的上帝 谢谢你 |
[33:56] | I’m sorry about the mild blasphemy just before. | 刚才有些亵渎神明 我很抱歉 |
[34:00] | – Out the way. – Oh, yeah, sorry. | -起开 -抱歉 |
[34:04] | Well, there’s your answer. | 找到问题了 |
[34:05] | Look how pedunculated that ovary is | 看这带蒂肌瘤脱垂得多厉害 |
[34:07] | and see how vascular it is on the surface. | 表面布满了血管 |
[34:10] | It’s been twisting backwards and forwards on itself. | 肌瘤蒂一直在前后扭转 |
[34:12] | She must’ve been in a right state. | 她一定疼的要死 |
[34:15] | Good spot, young man. | 好眼力 小伙子 |
[34:17] | – Thank you. – I think we can have a decent swing at saving this. | -谢谢 -我们应该能轻松搞定 |
[34:21] | – You ever done an oophoropexy before? – Not yet, no. | -你做过卵巢固定术吗 -还没做过 |
[34:24] | I’ve done a few if you want me to walk him through it. | 我做过一些 我可以示范给他看 |
[34:26] | Thank you very much, Julian, | 非常感谢 朱利安 |
[34:27] | but I suspect we’ll be fine without you. | 不过没有你应该也能行 |
[34:32] | Thank you, Julian. | 谢谢 朱利安 |
[34:34] | – Adam. – Yes, Mr Lockhart. | -亚当 -在 洛克哈特先生 |
[34:36] | So put another port in. | 再植入一个探头 |
[34:43] | Right. Try not to get the bowel. | 对 小心别碰到肠道 |
[34:49] | – That right? – Yes, you don’t want to go the other way, do you? | -是这样吗 -是的 可不能搞错方向 对吧 |
[34:54] | It’s a great honour, Mr Lockhart. | 我很荣幸 洛克哈特先生 |
[34:56] | Please! Right, you’re done, I think. | 少来 好了 应该完成了 |
[34:58] | – You’re happy? – Are you? | -你满意吗 -你呢 |
[35:00] | Well, I’m happy, but it’s not my ovary. | 我是很满意 不过这不是我的子宫 |
[35:04] | Thank you for taking the time, Mr Lockhart. | 感谢你抽空前来 洛克哈特先生 |
[35:06] | – It’s deeply appreciated. – Right, come on. | -真的很感激 -行了 |
[35:07] | We don’t want to be here all day. | 再说下去可要在这待一整天了 |
[35:08] | There we are. Pop by my office in half an hour, will you? | 搞定 半小时后来我办公室一趟 好吗 |
[35:12] | I’ve got a little something I’d like to talk to you about. | 我有件小事情要和你说 |
[35:17] | OK, thank you, Mr Lock… | 好的 谢谢 洛克… |
[35:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:24] | 99p. | 99便士 |
[35:26] | There you go. | 给你 |
[35:36] | What are you staring at? | 你在盯什么看呢 |
[35:42] | – Adam, I’m really sorry. – What about? | -亚当 我真的很抱歉 -为什么抱歉 |
[35:44] | That you grassed me up? That you didn’t trust me? | 因为你告发我 因为你不相信我 |
[35:46] | – Or that you were wrong? – It wasn’t like that. | -还是因为你错了 -不是那样的 |
[35:48] | You don’t understand. I was completely… | 你不明白 我当时完全… |
[35:49] | I know exactly what you were doing. | 我知道你在做什么 |
[35:50] | Looking after number one. | 为自己着想 |
[35:51] | I was looking out for the patient | 我是在为患者着想 |
[35:52] | while you were on your mad, paranoid fishing trip. | 因为你心神不宁疑神疑鬼 |
[35:55] | It’s been like that ever since you missed that pre-eclamptic. | 自从漏诊那例子痫前期 你就一直那样 |
[35:57] | You got one thing right today, sure, | 你今天是做对了一件事 没错 |
[36:00] | but I’ve got a black mark on my record now | 但就因为你和你愚蠢的转诊安排 |
[36:01] | because of you and your crazy referrals. | 我的档案现在有了一个污点 |
[36:06] | Sorry, I’m just tired. | 抱歉 我只是累了 |
[36:11] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[36:14] | I shouldn’t have said that. | 我不应该说那些话 |
[36:16] | Friends? | 还是朋友吗 |
[36:17] | Colleagues. | 同事 |
[36:21] | Friends. | 朋友 |
[36:22] | I’m actually free tonight | 我今晚正好有空 |
[36:24] | if you want someone to test you on all of that stuff. | 如果你需要人帮你测试那些知识 |
[36:28] | Seriously, would you mind? | 真的吗 你不介意吗 |
[36:30] | It’s just none of it’s going in. | 只是这些东西我根本记不住 |
[36:31] | Sure, I forget that there was a time | 是的 我都忘了曾经 |
[36:33] | when I didn’t know all of this stuff, either. | 我也有不懂这些的时候 |
[36:36] | I think I was seven. | 应该是七岁的时候吧 |
[36:41] | Mr Lockhart wants to give me a pat on the back, | 洛克哈特先生要表扬我 |
[36:45] | so I’ll come and grab you when I’m done. | 见完他我就来找你 |
[36:49] | Got a ten-year-old bottle of cat piss we can crack open. | 带了一瓶十年老酒开了喝 |
[37:10] | Come. | 请进 |
[37:30] | Lovely work there, Kay. | 做得很好 凯 |
[37:32] | You’re a good little doctor, aren’t you? | 你这小子是个好医生 对吧 |
[37:34] | Sounds a bit like I’m an Enid Blyton character, | 听起来像童书作家伊妮德·布莱顿笔下的人物 |
[37:36] | but I’ll take it. | 不过我接受 |
[37:37] | Well, I’ve, erm… | 是的 我… |
[37:39] | I’ve been trained by the very best. | 我的师父是最好的嘛 |
[37:42] | Did you study in London? | 你在伦敦读的书吗 |
[37:44] | Sure did, yeah. | 没错 |
[37:46] | Third generation. | 第三代 |
[37:47] | – You got any kids? – Er, no. | -你有孩子了吗 -没有 |
[37:49] | Married? | 结婚了吗 |
[37:52] | No. | 没有 |
[37:54] | I’m in a long-term relationship. | 我有一个谈了很久的对象 |
[37:56] | What does your girlfriend do? | 你女朋友是做什么的 |
[37:59] | Actually, erm, graphic design. | 其实 平面设计 |
[38:01] | That’s sweet. Do you know what these are? | 很好 你知道这些是什么吗 |
[38:03] | I’m gonna go with babies. | 我猜是小宝宝 |
[38:07] | I ask every mum I deliver to give me a picture. | 每一个我接生的妈妈 我都找她们要一张照片 |
[38:12] | That’s the first case of twin-to-twin transfusion syndrome | 那是我治疗的第一个 |
[38:16] | I looked after. | 双胎输血综合征 |
[38:18] | Internal podalic version. | 用内倒转术 |
[38:19] | That’s really wonderful. | 那可太了不起了 |
[38:21] | And this one’s outside a fondue station in Val-d’Isere. | 还有这个 在瓦勒迪泽尔芝士火锅店外 |
[38:26] | Lot of crap in this job, so, | 这份工作有很多糟心事 所以 |
[38:28] | it’s nice holding on to the good things when they happen. | 糟心事来的时候想想美好的事物很有益处 |
[38:32] | Van Hegan. | 范·赫根 |
[38:33] | The pre-eclamptic 25-weeker from a couple of weeks back. | 前几周那例子痫早期25周早产儿 |
[38:39] | Yeah, bit of bad news, I’m afraid. | 恐怕是个坏消息 |
[38:41] | The mum’s lodged a complaint. | 那位妈妈投诉了 |
[38:45] | You’ll be getting the paperwork through in a bit. | 你之后要填写报告 |
[38:48] | I just wanted to give you the heads-up, | 我只是想给你提醒下 |
[38:49] | so you can start writing your statement, all that business. | 这样你就能开始写报告了 |
[38:54] | Cheer up, you’re not gonna lose your job. | 振作点 你不会丢掉工作的 |
[38:56] | Just might make it harder to get the next one. | 只是找下份工作的话会更加困难 |
[38:59] | Well, don’t let me stop you from pissing off | 别让我耽误你滚蛋了 |
[39:01] | so I can go home. | 我也好回家了 |
[39:08] | Shut the door. | 门关上 |
[39:10] | Bye. | 再见 |
[40:36] | 新信息 亚当 抱歉 改天再约 | |
[41:50] | Thought you said you were gonna be out tonight. | 你不是说今晚不在家吗 |
[41:52] | Then I realised I’d rather be in. | 后来我觉得最好还是在家呆着 |
[41:57] | If I was Preston’s girlfriend, | 如果我是普勒斯顿的女朋友 |
[41:59] | I’d chore the face off you when you came at me. | 我会在你攻击我的时候打烂你的脸 |
[42:01] | – Pulling my arms. – Pulling his arms. | -拉我胳膊 -拉他的胳膊 |
[42:04] | I’d cut his cock off. | 我会把他的老二剁掉 |
[42:05] | All this is teaching me is that famous people | 这一切让我知道名人 |
[42:08] | are the same as normal people, just much more boring. | 和普通人一样 只是更无聊 |
[42:12] | Could hardly describe half these people as famous. | 这些人里有一半人都不算名人 |
[42:26] | How was work? | 工作怎么样 |
[42:31] | It’s fine, yeah. | 挺好的 |
[42:38] | You know we’ve been going out for two years? | 你知道我们已经在一起两年了吗 |
[42:42] | Really? | 是吗 |
[42:45] | God, feels like longer. | 天啊 感觉不止两年 |
[42:48] | Feels like ten. | 感觉有十年了 |
[42:50] | Maybe it is ten in straight years, do you think? | 也许换成异性恋时间就是十年了 你觉得呢 |
[42:54] | I know when something’s up. | 我能察觉到有事不对劲 |
[42:59] | There is something, right? | 你有心事 对吗 |
[43:07] | Harry? | 哈利 |
[43:13] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[43:18] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意和我结婚吗 |
[43:27] | No. | 不愿意 |