时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:00] | Can I ask what you’re doing here? | 我能问问你来干什么吗 |
[00:01] | I’m the doctor who delivered your nephew. | 我是那个接生你外甥的医生 |
[00:02] | That’s why I’m asking if it’s appropriate | 所以我问你现在过来 |
[00:04] | for you to be here with my sister. | 跟我妹妹待在一起是否合适 |
[00:06] | The mum’s lodged a complaint. | 那位妈妈投诉了 |
[00:08] | Is that your statement? I’ve not even started mine yet. | 是你的报告吗 我还没开始写我的 |
[00:10] | I’ve only managed seven words and a coffee stain. | 我只憋出七个词和一片咖啡渍 |
[00:12] | Write that you discussed with me over the phone | 写成你在电话里向我咨询 |
[00:14] | and that I advised you to send her home. | 我建议你让她出院回家 |
[00:16] | I know you hoped I’d marry Helen, | 我知道你想让我和海伦结婚 |
[00:18] | Mum, you’ve mentioned it | 妈 过去五年 |
[00:19] | every 40 minutes for the last five years. | 你每四十分钟就要提一次 |
[00:21] | Would your friend like a chocolate? | 你朋友想来块巧克力吗 |
[00:22] | Boyfriend, actually. | 其实是男朋友 |
[00:23] | I’m very happy, and we love each other, and we’re gay. | 我很开心 我们爱彼此 而且我们是同性恋 |
[00:26] | Both of you? | 你们俩都是吗 |
[00:27] | Will you marry me? | 你愿意跟我结婚吗 |
[00:27] | Of course I will. | 我当然愿意 |
[00:38] | Bye! Don’t forget her lunch! | 再见 别忘了她的午饭 |
[00:40] | Yeah, I know, darling. | 好 我知道 宝贝 |
[01:45] | Come on. | 拜托了 |
[01:56] | Dozy twat! | 别睡了 |
[01:59] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[02:05] | All right! | 我走还不行吗 |
[02:06] | 疼 痛 难 免 第四集 | |
[02:17] | So, doing anything fun tonight? | 你今晚有什么有趣的活动吗 |
[02:20] | Yes, actually. I thought I’d, erm, go home three hours late, | 有 我想着自己应该会晚三小时回家 |
[02:24] | get shouted at and fall asleep on the toilet. | 被大骂一顿 坐在马桶上睡着 |
[02:28] | There should be some kind of legal form | 应该出台一些法律文件 |
[02:29] | that people have to sign before they date doctors. | 让人们在跟医生约会前必须签署 |
[02:31] | – What, like sex offenders do? – Yeah, exactly. | -什么 像性侵犯那样吗 -对 没错 |
[02:39] | Your girlfriend must be | 不过 你女朋友现在 |
[02:40] | used to the late nights by now, though, right? | 一定习惯了你这么晚回家吧 |
[02:42] | Fiance, actually. | 其实是未婚夫 |
[02:44] | Oh, congratulations! | 恭喜你 |
[02:45] | And it’s F-I-N-A-N-C-E. | 而且是未 婚 夫 |
[02:52] | “Finance”? | “金融” |
[02:52] | No, I meant, erm, as in…one E. | 不 我是说…只有一个E |
[02:58] | The male version. | 阳性单词 |
[03:00] | I’m gay. | 我是同性恋 |
[03:01] | Oh, shit. Oh, sorr… | 见鬼 抱歉 |
[03:03] | – Erm, I didn’t… – It’s fine. | -我不… -没关系 |
[03:05] | My alpha-male demeanour clearly threw you off the scent. | 显然我的男子气概误导了你 |
[03:08] | So, who proposed, then? | 那是谁求的婚 |
[03:11] | We both sort of did, actually. | 其实我们都求过 |
[03:13] | In a graveyard. Obviously. | 而且是在墓地 |
[03:16] | We’re actually exchanging the rings tonight. | 其实我们今晚要交换戒指 |
[03:18] | That’s lovely. | 真甜蜜 |
[03:21] | Do you have a special someone you apologise to? | 你有没有需要经常抱歉的心上人 |
[03:23] | Oh, oh, yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 有 当然有 |
[03:25] | I’m actually in a polyamorous | 我其实现在 |
[03:27] | three-way relationship right now, so it’s me, | 正处于三角恋中 三方分别是我 |
[03:30] | gynaecology textbooks and a bucket of cheap chow mein. | 妇科教材和桶装廉价炒面 |
[03:32] | Right. How does the sex work with the three of you? | 好吧 你们三方怎么开展性生活 |
[03:35] | Sounds intriguing! | 听上去很有趣 |
[03:37] | Right, this complaint, then. | 好了 说说这个投诉 |
[03:41] | I’ve just sent off my statement, | 我刚刚提交了我的报告 |
[03:43] | and when you do yours, you’re obviously going to say | 当你们提交时 必须要说明 |
[03:46] | what happened on the night in question. | 那天晚上发生了什么 |
[03:48] | Yeah, of course. | 是啊 那当然 |
[03:51] | That you told us to send the patient home. | 就是你告诉我们让患者出院回家 |
[03:53] | Yeah, but that was before it was a complaint. | 对 但那是在收到投诉之前 |
[03:57] | Now I think we need to be | 现在我觉得 |
[03:58] | a little more scrupulous with the facts. | 我们阐述事实时 要更谨慎一些 |
[04:01] | Fuck! He’s withdrawing what he said. The bastard! | 该死 他反悔了 混蛋 |
[04:04] | He’s withdrawing it like a condomless cock | 就像做爱时不带套 临阵收回老二 |
[04:07] | and spraying it in our faces. | 还射了我们一脸 |
[04:08] | You sent her home without asking me. | 你没请示我就让她出院回家了 |
[04:11] | That’s the truth, and I strongly suggest | 事实就是这样 我强烈建议 |
[04:13] | that that’s what you write in your statements. | 你们在报告中就这样写 |
[04:15] | Fudging the facts can only make things | 从长远看 捏造事实只会让事情 |
[04:17] | worse in the long run. | 变得更糟 |
[04:18] | Of course, Mr Lockhart. | 当然 洛克哈特先生 |
[04:21] | I’ve always wondered what the underneath of a bus looks like. | 我一直很好奇堵枪眼是什么感觉 |
[04:24] | Well, off you go. | 你们出去吧 |
[04:31] | Shut the door. | 把门关上 |
[04:32] | I thought you said this wasn’t a disaster. | 你不是说这不是灾难吗 |
[04:35] | “This isn’t a GMC thing. | “这不属于医委员会管辖的事 |
[04:35] | 该组织监督医生的行医规范 有权暂停或取消行医资格 | |
[04:36] | “We’re not going to get struck off.” | 我们不会被解雇的” |
[04:38] | It’s precisely a disaster. | 这确实是灾难 |
[04:40] | But can’t we just write the truth on our forms | 但我们不能就在表格里写出实情 |
[04:41] | and sweat it out? | 挺过去吗 |
[04:43] | Well, I would do that, obviously, | 我当然想这样做 |
[04:44] | but I’ve already submitted my statement. | 但我已经提交了报告 |
[04:46] | And you wrote…? | 那你写了… |
[04:47] | That he told us to send the patient home! | 他告诉我们让病人出院回家 |
[04:49] | I mean, what was I supposed to say to him? | 我该怎么跟他说 |
[04:51] | “That’s so kind to offer, but, no, thanks.” | “你这个提议不错 但不行 谢了” |
[04:57] | Listen, it’s fine. I’ll handle it. | 听着 没关系 我能解决 |
[05:01] | – How? – I’ve got something. It’s fine. | -怎么解决 -我有办法 没事的 |
[05:03] | You’d better. | 最好是 |
[05:06] | Got nothing. It’s very un-fine. | 我什么办法都没有 问题很大 |
[05:08] | Yes, I’m still really enjoying it. | 对 我还是很享受 |
[05:11] | Nine babies now. | 现在接生了9个婴儿了 |
[05:13] | Yeah, they went really well. | 对 他们都很健康 |
[05:16] | Yeah, their parents all named them Shruti, so… | 对 他们父母都给他们取名叫施卢蒂… |
[05:18] | No, Mum, that was a joke. I was… | 不 妈 我在开玩笑 我… |
[05:20] | I was obviously joking. They don’t really do that. | 我当然是在开玩笑 他们不会真的这样做 |
[05:22] | No, I can’t next week. That’s not how the rota works. | 不 我下周不行 值班表不是这样排的 |
[05:25] | Yeah, of course I’m eating. | 是啊 我当然有好好吃饭 |
[05:28] | Oh, er, that’s my bleep going off. | 我的传呼机响了 |
[05:31] | Yeah, I’d better get that. | 对 我得过去了 |
[05:34] | Will do. | 我会的 |
[05:41] | Ok. | 好 |
[05:43] | Yeah. Love to Dad. | 好 告诉爸爸我爱他 |
[05:48] | OK, bye. Bye. | 好 再见 再见 |
[06:17] | All right? | 你还好吗 |
[06:20] | Here. Use this. | 给 用这个吧 |
[06:23] | That stuff’ll sand your face off. | 那玩意会把你的脸磨破 |
[06:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[06:54] | – Oh, thank God you’re here. – Go on. | -谢天谢地 你来了 -说吧 |
[06:57] | I have been totally abandoned. I’m on my own here today. | 我完全被抛弃了 今天只有我一个人值班 |
[07:02] | Tracy and Ria have been sent off | 特蕾茜和芮娅被派去 |
[07:04] | on some stupid course, and we’ve got triplets to deliver. | 参加愚蠢的培训 我们还要接生三胞胎 |
[07:06] | Triplets? | 三胞胎 |
[07:07] | Exactly. Three times the chance something’ll go wrong. | 没错 出事的概率是正常的三倍 |
[07:09] | Triplets happen one in every 6,500 pregnancies. | 怀三胞胎的概率是六千五百分之一 |
[07:13] | Not often on a labour ward do you get the chance | 在产房里 你很少有机会 |
[07:14] | to do something you’ve never done before. | 做一些从没做过的事 |
[07:16] | Today of all days! | 怎么偏偏是今天 |
[07:17] | – What are the odds? – Go on, what are the odds? Of triplets? | -概率有多大 -说吧 怀三胞胎的概率有多大 |
[07:20] | Oh, erm, one in 4,000? | 四千分之一 |
[07:21] | Actually, that’s wrong. | 其实 这数据不对 |
[07:22] | Once you take IVF into account. | 考虑试管婴儿的话就对了 |
[07:24] | All right, Stephen Dorking. | 好吧 大聪明 |
[07:27] | Erm, who’s the consultant on today? | 今天当值的主任医生是谁 |
[07:28] | Erm, I think it’s Ms Houghton. | 应该是霍顿女士 |
[07:30] | I saw her in the toilet. | 我在厕所看到她了 |
[07:31] | Can I have a quick word? | 能和你简单聊两句吗 |
[07:35] | – Yeah. – No midwives, no ward clerk, | -可以 -没有助产士 没有病房员工 |
[07:37] | and now the doctors are leaving. | 现在连医生都要走了 |
[07:39] | OK, so, this statement thing, right? It’s easy. | 报告这事 其实很简单 |
[07:41] | All you should do is just, like, send in a new one. | 你只需要交一份新的就行了 |
[07:43] | Yeah? Like, just say you made a typo or something. | 行吗 就说你打错字了什么的 |
[07:45] | Right. One of those typos where | 好啊 其中一个错字导致 |
[07:47] | I accidentally falsified my whole story. | 我不小心伪造了整个报告 |
[07:49] | Well, you have to do something. It’s my career, too. | 你总得做点什么 这也关乎我的职业生涯 |
[07:51] | Don’t suppose there’s anybody fucking working here today, | 今天是没有人来上班吗 |
[07:54] | – is there? – Sorry, Ms Houghton. | -有吗 -对不起 霍顿女士 |
[07:55] | – We were just, er… – All right, you. | -我们只是… -好了 二位 |
[07:58] | I hope those shoes have got steel toecaps. | 希望那双鞋有钢制鞋头 |
[07:59] | We’re going to kick today a whole new arsehole. | 我们今天要大干一番 |
[08:02] | – OK… – Are you going to do something | -好吧… -你打算干点什么吗 |
[08:04] | or just stand there like a bottle of fucking mayonnaise? | 还是就像瓶蛋黄酱一样傻站在那 |
[08:08] | Why don’t you get a round of coffees in? | 不如你去给大伙买一杯咖啡吧 |
[08:12] | Tell you what, get yourself one, too. | 这样吧 给你自己也买一杯 |
[08:40] | Sorry, darling. The bus broke down. | 不好意思 先生 公交车出故障了 |
[08:42] | No problem, just grab a name badge and find a seat. | 没关系 拿好名牌找个位子坐下 |
[08:48] | 医疗行业用语规范 主讲人 嘉文·格拉泽 | |
[08:49] | So, as I was saying, geriatrics should now be referred to as… | 就像我刚才说的 老年医学应该被称作… |
[08:54] | “care of the older person”. | “高龄群体关怀” |
[08:56] | “Care of the older person”? They make it sound like a spa. | “高龄群体关怀” 听着像水疗养生一样 |
[08:58] | I don’t know why they don’t just go the whole hog, | 他们为什么不再干得彻底一点 |
[09:00] | call it “Care of the inevitable”. | 干脆叫”不可避免群体关怀” |
[09:02] | I’m sure it used to be called that three directives ago. | 之前肯定有一版指示是这么写的 |
[09:06] | Anything I can help you with, ladies? | 有什么需要帮忙的吗 女士们 |
[09:09] | Oh, we were just saying that it’s, erm, it’s great that, er, | 我们是在说老年患者不用再被 |
[09:13] | older patients will no longer be crippled | 过时的用语规范冒犯 |
[09:16] | by old-fashioned language. | 实在是太好了 |
[09:18] | We…We don’t say “Crippled”. | 我们不说”冒犯”这个词 |
[09:23] | Apologies. | 不好意思 |
[09:24] | You twat. | 混蛋 |
[09:26] | Patients should now be referred to as…”clients”. | 患者现在应该被称作…”客户” |
[09:30] | That’s because the word “Patient” | 这是因为”患者”一词 |
[09:31] | actually stems from the Latin “Patiens”, which…. | 实际上来源于拉丁语 原意是… |
[09:34] | If they’re clients, then what are we? | 如果他们是客户 那我们是什么 |
[09:36] | – Prostitutes? – Well, at least if I was a prostitute, | -妓女吗 -我要是妓女的话 |
[09:39] | I wouldn’t have to put up with that prick. | 至少不用忍受那个傻鸟 |
[09:42] | I wouldn’t bet on it. | 这可不好说 |
[09:47] | I’m just equipping you | 我正在教给你们 |
[09:48] | with the right language to do your jobs properly. | 得体工作所需的正确用语规范 |
[09:52] | I’m sure my patients will be thrilled. | 我敢肯定我的患者们会非常高兴 |
[09:56] | Clients. | 客户 |
[09:58] | Clients! | 客户 |
[10:06] | Did you go to fucking Brazil for those? | 你是跑去了巴西买的吗 |
[10:07] | Sorry, there was, erm, | 对不起 因为 |
[10:10] | only one person working at the coffee shop. | 咖啡店只有一名员工 |
[10:12] | “There was a lah-lah-lah-lah-lah.” | “因为这啊那啊” |
[10:16] | Keeping the change, or what? | 你要克扣找零还是怎么的 |
[10:22] | – Yeah. – Ms Houghton, | -数没错 -霍顿女士 |
[10:23] | I’ve been thinking a lot about triplets. | 我一直在考虑三胞胎[三人行]的事 |
[10:24] | No-one wants to hear about your wank bank. | 没人想知道你的手淫素材是什么 |
[10:27] | Very pithy. | 真可惜 |
[10:28] | So, what I meant was, erm, | 话说回来 我的意思是 |
[10:30] | with regard to the forthcoming operative delivery | 关于即将进行手术分娩的 |
[10:32] | – of the triplets… – Such verisimilitude, Dr Kay. | -三胞胎… -真是绘声绘色 凯医生 |
[10:36] | I don’t know what it means. | 我不知道那词啥意思 |
[10:37] | I just felt the need to join in with the fancy words. | 只是觉得有必要跟着用花哨的词 |
[10:42] | About the, er, triplets, erm… | 关于三胞胎… |
[10:45] | I wonder if you might allow me to perhaps do the Caesarean. | 我在想您能否让我来主刀这次剖腹产 |
[10:51] | I’ve obviously done several sets of twins, and, erm… | 我已经接生过几次双胞胎 所以… |
[10:54] | It would be an incredible boost | 有机会学习您的技术 |
[10:55] | to my professional development to have the opportunity | 对我的职业发展来说将是 |
[10:58] | to, erm, to learn your technique. | 一次极大的进步 |
[11:01] | What the fuck do you think the technique is? | 你觉得会是什么技术 |
[11:05] | You pull the babies out | 你把婴儿拉出来 |
[11:06] | till there aren’t any more fucking babies to pull out. | 直到里头没有婴儿为止 |
[11:09] | Right, shall we go and meet the parents? | 好了 我们去见见父母吧 |
[11:12] | Sorry, “Encounter the progenitors”. | 不好意思 是”接触先祖” |
[11:18] | I’d say this is going very well. | 要我说一切进展非常顺利 |
[11:26] | Hi! I’m Adam, | 你们好 我是亚当 |
[11:27] | one of the doctors, and this is Ms Houghton, the consultant. | 这里的医生 这位是霍顿女士 主任医生 |
[11:31] | This is nice, isn’t it? | 真不错啊 |
[11:33] | It’s like having a town crier. | 像有个街头公告员一样 |
[11:35] | My name’s Vicky. You are…? | 我叫薇琪 你们是… |
[11:38] | I’m Jasmine, and this is Dave. | 我叫贾斯敏 这位是戴夫 |
[11:40] | Lovely. I hear you’ve got a little something for me. | 很好 听说你们有小宝宝要我来接生 |
[11:44] | Oh, erm, yeah, three little somethings. | 是的 三个小宝宝 |
[11:46] | Three Little Birds. Do you remember that one? | 《三只小小鸟》 记得那首歌吗 |
[11:51] | Come on, you know it. | 拜托 你们知道的 |
[11:52] | *Three little birds* | *三只小小鸟* |
[11:54] | *Pitched by my doorstep* | *落在我门前* |
[11:56] | *Singing sweet songs* | *唱着甜美的歌谣* |
[11:57] | *Of melodies pure and true* | *伴着纯真的旋律* |
[12:00] | *Saying, this is a message to you-ou-ou…* | *唱着 这是带给你的消息* |
[12:08] | *Singing don’t worry* | *唱着不要担心* |
[12:10] | *about a thing* | *一切都好* |
[12:12] | *Cos…* | *因为* |
[12:14] | Come on, you’re up, guys. | 来啊 到你们了 |
[12:17] | *E…Every little thing* | *所有事情* |
[12:19] | *is gonna be all right…* | *都会平安* |
[12:20] | *Rise up this morning…* | *清晨醒来* |
[12:27] | Yeah, I’m not going to lie, | 不瞒你们说 |
[12:28] | we don’t get triplets in here every day! | 我们不是每天都会接生三胞胎 |
[12:30] | Thank goodness. | 谢天谢地 |
[12:33] | Yeah, thank goodness. Last thing we need’s | 没错 谢天谢地 我们最怕的 |
[12:35] | a world shortage of bootees and bonnets! | 就是婴儿衣物不够用 |
[12:38] | You’re in safe hands. | 你们不会有事的 |
[12:39] | I mean, we’ve got three goes, | 我们有三次机会 |
[12:41] | so by the time the last one’s out, | 所以等最后一个宝宝出来的时候 |
[12:43] | we’ll be great at it, won’t we? | 我们就熟练了 对吧 |
[12:46] | You got names sorted? | 你们想好名字了吗 |
[12:48] | Yeah. We reckon so. | 我们想是的 |
[12:50] | Milly, Billie and Lily. | 米莉 比莉和莉莉 |
[12:52] | It’s difficult finding three names that rhyme. | 想出三个押韵的名字真不容易 |
[12:56] | No comment. | 不做评价 |
[12:59] | What time do you want to get her round to theatre? | 你想什么时候送她去手术室 |
[13:01] | Well, there’s no time like the present. | 现在就挺合适 |
[13:02] | Shall we see if the theatre’s ready? | 要不去看看手术室准备好了没 |
[13:07] | I think someone’s toast’s burning. | 谁的吐司烤糊了 |
[13:09] | Probably just electing a new Pope. | 可能是在选举新教皇呢 |
[13:11] | Yeah, Pope Eggs Benedict XV! | 可不是 班尼迪克蛋教皇十五世 |
[13:14] | Pope Shepherd’s Pius II. | 教皇肉馅土豆泥饼护二世 |
[13:14] | Shepherd’s Pie(肉馅土豆泥饼)和Pope Pius II(教皇庇护二世)混搭 Pie和Pius发音近似 | |
[13:15] | “Shepherd’s Pius”! | “肉馅土豆泥饼护” |
[13:19] | – Did you hear that? – Yeah. | -你听到了吗 -是的 |
[13:20] | Sorry, can we get back to the triplets? | 抱歉 我们能说回三胞胎吗 |
[13:23] | What, Huey, Dewey and Louie? | 怎么 休伊 杜威和路易吗 |
[13:26] | Bordering on child abuse. | 简直是虐待儿童 |
[13:28] | Had one the other week called Lasagne! | 前几周还有个叫”千层面”的 |
[13:33] | Lasagne! | 千层面 |
[13:34] | Yeah, I’m sure the patients on the labour ward | 好吧 我想产房的病人一定为 |
[13:36] | apologised for not having your level of education, Dr. Kay. | 没达到你的教育水平道过歉了 凯医生 |
[13:39] | – Well, I didn’t… – Shruti, you’re doing the triplets. | -我不是… -施卢蒂 三胞胎你来接生 |
[13:42] | You, why don’t you get yourself down to A&E, | 你 请去楼下急诊室 |
[13:45] | see if you can clear some of the backlog? | 处理一下积压的工作 好吗 |
[13:47] | There’s a bloody good bloody old chap. | 这才是我的好小伙 |
[14:22] | Hi, Erika. How are you doing? | 你好 艾瑞卡 你还好吗 |
[14:24] | Oh, you know, pomme ci, pomme ca. | 巴好巴坏吧[不好不坏] |
[14:28] | It’s actually… | 实际上… |
[14:30] | – Yeah. – Can I ask you a question about mist? | -好吧 -我能问你一个有关雾的问题吗 |
[14:32] | Erm, yes, I…guess. | 我想 可以 |
[14:34] | Well, he’s got a lump on the back of his head. | 他后脑勺有个肿块 |
[14:35] | Sorry, what…? | 抱歉 什么 |
[14:36] | Look, you can see under his hat, look. | 看 你可以从他的帽子下看到 快看 |
[14:38] | – He’s got a lump right at the back. – Oh, I’m sorry. | -他脑袋的正后方有个肿块 -抱歉 |
[14:42] | I didn’t realise you’d… Mist. | 我没想到你会…原来他叫米斯特[雾] |
[14:46] | What a nice name. | 真是个好名字 |
[14:49] | What’s wrong with calling a baby Steve once in a while? | 偶尔给婴儿取名叫史蒂夫有什么问题吗 |
[14:52] | Does it have, erm, a special meaning? | 这名字有什么特殊含义吗 |
[14:55] | Oh, yeah, yeah, it does, actually. | 是的 的确有特殊含义 |
[14:56] | It’s like a type of rain. | 这是一种雨 |
[14:59] | Could you… have a look for me? | 你能替我看看吗 |
[15:01] | Oh, that’s not really my speciality. | 这不是我的专长 |
[15:04] | Best to ask the baby doctors when they come round. | 最好等儿科医生过来时问问他们 |
[15:07] | Yeah, but they haven’t been round yet this morning, | 是的 但他们今早到现在都没来 |
[15:08] | and I tried to get someone to come over, | 我试着找位医生过来 |
[15:10] | but no-one’s coming over, so I’m getting… | 但没人来 所以我有点… |
[15:16] | Have a quick look. | 我简单看一下 |
[15:19] | It’s just under here. | 就在这下面 |
[15:21] | Can you see? | 你看到了吗 |
[15:24] | OK, erm, that’s called an occipital protuberance. | 好吧 这叫做”枕骨隆突” |
[15:28] | Oh, my God! | 天啊 |
[15:30] | Will… Will he be OK? | 他 他没事吧 |
[15:32] | Yeah. It’s normal. You’ve got one here. | 是的 这很正常 你这里也有 |
[15:36] | Oh, did he catch it from me? | 是我传染他的吗 |
[15:38] | What, is his brain going to be, like…all right? | 怎么 他的大脑没事吧 |
[15:43] | Honestly, it’s nothing at all to worry about. | 老实说 这没什么可担心的 |
[15:46] | Sorry. Thank you, Dr. Adam. | 抱歉 谢谢你 亚当医生 |
[15:50] | You’re just the best! | 你是最棒的 |
[15:52] | All part of the job. | 这只是我的工作 |
[15:57] | I hope you don’t mind me asking, sorry, | 不介意我问一句吧 抱歉 |
[15:59] | but why have you made a complaint about me? | 你为什么要投诉我 |
[16:01] | Oh, no, no, it’s not about you. | 不 不是 不是投诉你 |
[16:03] | It’s about the hospital. | 是投诉这家医院 |
[16:05] | Right, it’s just that it does put quite a lot of pressure, | 好吧 这确实给我带来了很大压力 |
[16:07] | you know, sort of stress on me. | 让我心理压力很大 |
[16:13] | It’s just my sister said we should get something back after… | 只是我姐姐说 事情发生后我们应该 |
[16:17] | …after what happened. | 得到赔偿 |
[16:21] | Sure. OK. | 行 好吧 |
[16:25] | Don’t judge me. | 别鄙视我 |
[16:27] | Erika, sorry, I don’t m-m-mean to speak out of turn. | 艾瑞卡 抱歉 我不想多嘴 |
[16:30] | I’m just wondering if… | 我只是在想 是不是… |
[16:34] | …maybe the reason that you haven’t been able to see | 你今早一位儿科医生都没见到 |
[16:37] | a baby doctor this morning is because they’re avoiding you, | 也许是因为他们都在躲着你 |
[16:40] | in case, you know, you complain about them, too. | 免得你也投诉他们 |
[16:43] | But they wouldn’t do anything to put my baby in danger, though. | 但他们不会做任何危及我宝宝的事 |
[16:47] | Listen, if I was looking after him, | 听着 如果是我照顾他 |
[16:50] | it wouldn’t affect my care one bit. I just… | 完全不会改变我对他的护理 只是… |
[16:55] | I can’t speak for everyone here. | 其他人就不好说了 |
[17:00] | But ignore me, because I… | 但别听我的 因为我… |
[17:02] | Yeah, I shouldn’t have said anything. | 是的 我什么都不该说的 |
[17:05] | What do you think I should do? | 你觉得我该怎么做 |
[17:09] | I think you’re going to figure it out. | 我想你会想出办法的 |
[17:11] | You know, mums know best. | 妈妈最清楚了 |
[17:12] | And stay strong, really, for Mist. | 为了米斯特 一定要坚强 |
[17:46] | We’ve been here for about an hour! | 我们已经来这里一小时了 |
[17:57] | Come on, then. | 来吧 |
[18:00] | Here we go. OK? | 我们开始吧 好吗 |
[18:11] | 皮肤科[度假科] 神经科 | |
[18:13] | 妇产科 精神科 | |
[18:21] | Big pull. | 用力拉 |
[18:24] | There you are. | 好了 |
[18:27] | Are you sure you don’t want to do it? | 你确定你不想来吗 |
[18:28] | Yeah, you’re kind to offer, mate, | 对 感谢你的邀请 姐妹 |
[18:29] | but what I actually want is 20 Rothmans Superkings, | 但我其实只想来包”乐富门”香烟 |
[18:32] | and at the moment you’re standing in the way of them. | 而你现在却害我抽不上 |
[18:34] | Right, bang a finger in there, then. That’s it. | 好吧 放跟手指进去 就是这样 |
[18:37] | – OK, nearly there. – OK. | -行 快好了 -好的 |
[18:39] | Just a few more seconds. Yeah. | 再等一会就好 |
[18:43] | OK. The good news is, I can’t see any cause of the bleeding. | 好吧 好消息是我没看出任何出血原因 |
[18:47] | And what are you doing this evening? | 你今晚做什么 |
[18:49] | Funny you should ask. | 你问得还真巧 |
[18:50] | I’m going to this restaurant that we really love. | 我要去那家我们都很喜欢的餐厅 |
[18:53] | Oh, OK, great. Er, can you call the New York office | 行 很好 你能在纽约办公室上班后 |
[18:55] | when they open and get someone to overnight the documents? | 给他们打电话 让人连夜把文件送过来吗 |
[18:58] | Ooh, yeah, and make sure someone from derivatives | 是的 确保衍生品业务部的人 |
[19:00] | knows they’re coming. | 知道我们寄了文件 |
[19:01] | Fab. OK, thanks so much. | 太棒了 好的 非常感谢 |
[19:05] | It’s like the front row at SeaWorld here. | 这就像是在海洋世界的第一排 |
[19:08] | OK, see if you can grab a leg. | 好吧 看看你是否能抓住一条腿 |
[19:13] | I’m pretty sure that’s an arm. | 我很肯定 这是只胳膊 |
[19:15] | It’s been a long time since I’ve been at med school, but… | 我从医学院毕业很久了 但是… |
[19:17] | Do you want to have another try of the lucky dip there, Shruti? | 你想再把手伸进去试试吗 施卢蒂 |
[19:20] | Got it. Beautiful! | 摸到了 漂亮 |
[19:23] | Right, yeah, I think I can see what the problem is. | 好吧 我想我知道问题是什么了 |
[19:34] | Any idea how he might have got in there? | 知道这东西怎么进去的吗 |
[19:41] | First baby coming up. | 第一个孩子出生了 |
[19:45] | Hooray! | 太棒了 |
[19:48] | Look. | 快看 |
[19:56] | Ok. | 好吧 |
[20:02] | Stick or twist? | 还继续吗 |
[20:04] | All right. Guys, she’s going again. | 好吧 伙计们 她要生下一个了 |
[20:08] | Erm, one question. | 问个问题 |
[20:09] | Why have you got a bottle in here? | 你为什么把瓶子放在里面 |
[20:10] | It’s got my mum’s piss in it. | 里面有我妈妈的尿 |
[20:13] | Forgive me for asking a follow-up question… | 请原谅 我还想接着问… |
[20:16] | It’s a drug test for my probation officer. | 我的缓刑官要求药检 |
[20:19] | You’re creating a lot of paperwork for me here. | 你害我要填一大堆表 |
[20:22] | How about…I fell on it? | 要不说我摔到上面了 |
[20:25] | We have a winner. | 就这么定了 |
[20:34] | Oi, oi, oi. I need that. | 等等 我还要用呢 |
[20:35] | Give me my shit, man. | 把我的东西给我 |
[20:43] | Two for the price of one. | 买一送一 |
[20:48] | Hello, sweetheart. | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[20:55] | Right, what do you reckon, | 好了 你怎么打算 |
[20:56] | are we going in for number three? | 继续接生第三个吗 |
[20:58] | You’re doing great. | 你做得很好 |
[21:01] | Respect. | 尊重 |
[21:02] | Thanks for that. | 谢谢 |
[21:04] | – Empathy. – Lovely, Ian. Thanks. | -共情 -真好 伊恩 谢谢 |
[21:07] | – Confidentiality? – Terrific! | -保密性 -真不错 |
[21:10] | – Erm, compassion. – Great! | -恻隐之心 -很好 |
[21:18] | Next time I’m pregnant with triplets, | 下次我怀了三胞胎 |
[21:19] | I’m getting you to do them. | 就让你来接生 |
[21:21] | – Bang-up job there. – Thank you. | -干得真漂亮 -谢谢 |
[21:23] | – Oh, shit! – What? | -该死 -怎么了 |
[21:25] | I think you left some scissors inside her. | 你好像把剪刀忘在里面了 |
[21:29] | You’d better open her up again. | 最好再打开一次 |
[21:32] | OK. I’m so sorry! I, erm… | 好 真的很抱歉 我… |
[21:37] | Gotcha! | 骗到你了 |
[21:47] | Ms Houghton, | 霍顿女士 |
[21:49] | I was wondering if you might have a free moment for me | 我在想你有没有一点时间 |
[21:50] | to pick your brain about something? About work, really. | 能让我请教一些工作上的问题 |
[21:52] | I can pop by your office if you’ve got a free minute. | 你有空的时候我可以去趟你办公室 |
[21:54] | Sounds awful. Here’s a better idea. | 听起来糟透了 我有个好主意 |
[21:57] | How about we do it over | 不如我们一边聊 |
[21:58] | a quattro stagioni and a bottle of Jacob’s Creek? | 一边吃四季披萨 喝杰卡斯葡萄酒 |
[22:00] | Well, I wouldn’t want to take up too much of your time. | 我不想占用你太多时间 |
[22:02] | Do I look like I eat slowly? | 我看起来吃饭很慢吗 |
[22:04] | Finish off the skin. I need to take my lung medicine. | 缝好伤口 我得去吸两口肺药 |
[22:22] | Dr Kay? | 凯医生 |
[22:24] | I was told you’d be down here. | 我听说你在这 |
[22:25] | My sister’s in bits, thinking she’s endangered her baby. | 我妹妹崩溃了 觉得她害了自己的孩子 |
[22:27] | I’m sorry, I don’t know what you’re… | 抱歉 我不知道你在… |
[22:28] | How could you say that to her? | 你怎么能跟她说那种话 |
[22:30] | You don’t understand. | 你不理解 |
[22:31] | I, er, I didn’t say that she had, erm… | 我没有说她… |
[22:36] | I had worked two shifts back-to-back the day I delivered her, | 给她接生的那天我连着倒了两班 |
[22:41] | I’d slept for three hours in two nights. | 两天内我只睡了三个小时 |
[22:43] | There was all this pressure at the hospital. | 医院里压力太大了 |
[22:44] | I had to miss my best friend’s stag do. | 我错过了最好朋友的单身派对 |
[22:48] | How dare you try and make me feel bad! | 你怎么敢道德绑架我 |
[22:50] | We’re exercising our legal rights. | 我们在行使合法权利 |
[22:53] | Your mistake had consequences for my sister and my nephew. | 你的错误伤害了我妹妹和我外甥 |
[22:57] | And that’s going to have consequences for you. | 所以你也要自食其果 |
[23:02] | OK, next one. | 好了 下一个 |
[23:05] | “Suffers from.” “Suffers from.” | “患有” “患有” |
[23:08] | What do we say instead? | 我们该用什么代替 |
[23:12] | – “Lives with”? – “Lives with,” yeah. | -“共存” -“共存” 没错 |
[23:14] | Thanks, Ian. OK, next one. “Disabled.” | 感谢伊恩 好 下一个 “残疾” |
[23:17] | – “Differently abled.” – “Differently abled”! | -“能力不同” -“能力不同” |
[23:20] | Well, the blue team are on fire! | 蓝队火力全开啊 |
[23:24] | Yeah, question from the red team. | 红队有问题 |
[23:27] | – Tracy? – What’s wrong with saying “Disabled”? | -特蕾茜 -为什么不能说”残疾” |
[23:29] | Remember this morning? We talked about inclusivity. | 还记得今天早上我们说的包容性吗 |
[23:32] | This is what we call a… | 这就是所谓的… |
[23:34] | – “Negative.” – “Negative,” yeah. | -“消极” -“消极” 没错 |
[23:35] | Thanks, Ian. And we shouldn’t be using negatives. | 谢谢 伊恩 我们不该用消极的词 |
[23:37] | All that will happen is that the patients won’t understand | 这样只会让患者听不懂 |
[23:39] | what we’re talking to them about. | 我们在说什么 |
[23:40] | Isn’t it “clients”? | 不该叫”客户”吗 |
[23:41] | Yeah, it is “clients”, actually. | 没错 应该叫”客户” |
[23:45] | Next one. | 下一个 |
[23:47] | “Birth defect.” | “先天缺陷” |
[23:48] | We haven’t got a working printer on our ward. | 我们病房里没有一台管用的打印机 |
[23:51] | We’ve had a leak in the ceiling for over four years, | 天花板漏水四年多了 |
[23:55] | and this is what they’re spending their money on? | 他们就把钱花到这了 |
[23:56] | As your facilitator, | 作为你的引导师 |
[23:58] | it’s my job to remind you of the four pillars of the trust. | 我有义务提醒你信任的四要素 |
[24:01] | Ok? | 好吗 |
[24:04] | …crash call to Accident & Emergency. | …心脏骤停 呼叫急诊室 |
[24:05] | That’s obstetric team… | 这里是产科小队… |
[24:09] | I should… I should probably… | 我也…我也该… |
[24:22] | Adam Kay, obstetrics. Who’s running the arrest? | 亚当·凯 产科医生 谁负责心脏复苏 |
[24:24] | Kiran Chowdry, A&E. That was quick. Good man. | 基兰·乔德瑞 急诊科 真快啊伙计 |
[24:27] | Came in feeling short of breath. | 她来的时候呼吸困难 |
[24:29] | 37 weeks, first baby, collapsed on her way to the cubicle. | 37周 头胎 去病房的路上昏倒了 |
[24:31] | No respiratory effort, no pulse for three minutes now. | 没有自主呼吸 没有脉搏三分钟了 |
[24:33] | I want to stay with my wife! | 我要陪着我老婆 |
[24:36] | Get me a scalpel. | 给我手术刀 |
[24:38] | – Perimortem section. – What, now? Here? | -围死亡期剖宫产 -什么 就在这里吗 |
[24:40] | You’ve had one cycle of CPR with no output. | 已经做了一轮心肺复苏不管用了 |
[24:41] | I’m delivering. | 我要接生 |
[24:42] | – You done this before? – Yep. | -你做过吗 -做过 |
[24:44] | Well, I’ve delivered babies before. | 至少我接生过孩子 |
[24:48] | – Scissors. – Scissors. | -剪刀 -剪刀 |
[24:49] | I’m delivering. Off the chest. | 我要接生 离开胸部 |
[24:56] | – Help me? – Yep. | -给我搭把手 -好 |
[24:57] | This is a case of nothing to lose. | 这是个没什么可损失的病例 |
[25:00] | The patient is basically already dead. | 患者基本上已经死了 |
[25:02] | The baby is pressing against her major blood vessels. | 胎儿压到了产妇的主要血管 |
[25:05] | This is our only chance of resuscitating her. | 这是最后救她的机会 |
[25:06] | OK, pull. | 好了 拉 |
[25:09] | You’ll notice the slight lack of blood. | 你会注意到没有太多血 |
[25:11] | Dead patients don’t tend to pump any blood around. | 死亡的患者通常不会再泵血了 |
[25:19] | Push. | 推 |
[25:24] | Ok. | 好了 |
[25:36] | Adam? | 亚当 |
[25:52] | – One… – Keep pumping it. | -一… -继续按压 |
[25:53] | …Two, three… | 二 三 |
[25:57] | …Four, five… | 四 五 |
[26:03] | Heart rate is below 60. | 心率低于六十 |
[26:05] | – OK. Ready? – Yeah. | -好吧 准备好了吗 -好了 |
[26:08] | – One, two, three. – One. | -一二三 -一 |
[26:10] | – One, two, three. – Two. | -一二三 -二 |
[26:12] | – One, two, three. – Three. | -一二三 -三 |
[26:14] | – One, two, three. – Four. | -一二三 -四 |
[26:16] | – One, two, three. – Five. | -一二三 -五 |
[26:19] | Hello, darling! | 你好 亲爱的 |
[26:21] | Hello, sweetheart! | 你好啊 宝贝 |
[26:24] | You saved the wrong one! | 你救错人了 |
[26:28] | You saved… you saved the wrong one! | 你救…你救错人了 |
[26:31] | Come on, love. | 拜托 亲爱的 |
[26:39] | OK, pull CPR. | 好了 继续心肺复苏 |
[26:41] | What about direct cardiac massage? | 直接按摩心脏怎么样 |
[26:43] | What? You mean open the chest? | 什么 你是说打开胸腔 |
[26:44] | Do it through the diaphragm. Come on! | 隔着横膈肌做 快点 |
[26:46] | OK, pause compressions. | 好 停止按压 |
[26:50] | What’s… what’s happening? | 什么…什么情况 |
[27:01] | There’s cardiac output. Are you still massaging? | 有心跳了 你还在按压吗 |
[27:03] | No. She’s doing that herself. | 不 那是她恢复自主心跳了 |
[27:07] | Right. OK. | 好 成功了 |
[27:11] | Large swabs! | 大棉条 |
[27:12] | Now, quickly! And we need to get her into theatre. | 赶紧 我们需要马上把她送进手术室 |
[27:15] | Hold this tight until the second she’s in theatre. | 紧紧压住这里 直到进手术室 |
[27:18] | Right, let’s get her onto a trolley. Come on. | 我们把她抬上轮车 赶紧 |
[27:19] | Fucking hell, mate. Right, come on, let’s get a wiggle on. | 见鬼 来吧 都麻利点 |
[27:22] | Ready? One, two, three. | 准备好了吗 一二三 |
[27:25] | – Lift! – Do you want to close up or just have a massive brandy? | -抬 -你想来缝合还是去喝一大杯白兰地 |
[27:29] | Er, do you mind doing it? | 你能去缝合吗 |
[27:31] | That’s proper obstetrics there. You did amazing. | 优秀的产科医生就该这样 你干好 |
[27:36] | “Ly.” | “得” |
[27:38] | “You did amazingly.” | 是”你干得好” |
[27:43] | Thank you. Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:51] | Thank you, thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:53] | Thank you! Thank you! | 谢谢 谢谢 |
[27:58] | Theatre 2 ready now. | 二号手术室准备就绪 |
[28:06] | Er, Dr Kay? Can I have a word? | 凯医生 我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[28:37] | Some of us have been delivering triplets. | 有人接生了三胞胎哦 |
[28:40] | How was it? | 怎么样 |
[28:42] | Yeah, it was great. I can’t believe I actually managed it. | 很不错 真不敢相信我做到了 |
[28:47] | We were all quite shocked. | 我们都很意外 |
[28:48] | How was A&E? | 急诊室怎么样 |
[28:51] | Yeah, you know, the usual crap. | 就是平常那些破事 |
[28:53] | Had a bit of good news, though. | 不过有个好消息 |
[28:55] | You’re finally going on that communication skills course? | 你终于决定上沟通技巧的课程了吗 |
[28:59] | Erika dropped the complaint. | 艾瑞卡决定不投诉了 |
[29:01] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[29:04] | Are you serious? How the hell did you manage that? | 说真的吗 你怎么做到的 |
[29:06] | You don’t want to know how the sausage gets made. | 你不会想知道其中的过程 |
[29:09] | But you can sleep easy tonight. | 但现在你晚上可以睡个踏实觉了 |
[29:11] | Sleep? No, I’ll revise easy. | 睡觉 不 我能踏实复习了 |
[29:14] | Oh, Adam, I’m really worried about the lady in Room Five. | 亚当 我真的很担心5号房的女士 |
[29:17] | – Would you mind taking a look? – I’m leaving now. | -你能去看看吗 -我要走了 |
[29:21] | I don’t think I’ve ever said those words before. | 我想自己之前没说过这句话 |
[29:24] | Shruti’s more than capable of looking after your patient. | 施卢蒂完全有能力去给你的病人看诊 |
[29:28] | I’ve definitely never said those words before. | 我之前绝对没说过这句话 |
[29:53] | Jesus! I was expecting to wait here two hours. | 天哪 我还以为自己要等你俩小时呢 |
[29:59] | Don’t worry. This is just a hologram. | 别开心得太早 这只是个全息影像 |
[30:02] | Adam’s still at work. | 亚当还在工作 |
[30:04] | Knew it. | 我就知道 |
[30:06] | Ok… | 好吧 |
[30:16] | Very good. | 装得挺好 |
[30:22] | – How was work? – It was fi… | -工作怎么样 -挺好… |
[30:27] | You know what? It was brilliant. | 其实很不错 |
[30:28] | This pregnant woman collapsed straight in front of me in A&E, | 急诊室有个孕妇直挺挺地晕倒在我面前 |
[30:31] | so I took a scalpel and, erm… | 所以我拿了手术刀然后… |
[30:34] | How much gory detail do you want? | 你想听多少细节 |
[30:36] | All of it. Unless it’s going to put me off my dinner. | 所有细节 除非会让我没胃口吃晚餐 |
[30:40] | You know, the weird thing about being a doctor | 当医生有一点很奇怪 |
[30:42] | is that everyone thinks you’re always saving lives. | 大家都以为你一直在救死扶伤 |
[30:46] | But, actually, it’s pretty rare to be able to say that today, | 但其实我们很少有机会说 今天 |
[30:49] | I literally… | 我真的… |
[30:56] | PJ and Kenzie. | 是PJ和肯齐 |
[30:58] | – They’re going out later. – PJ and Kenzie? | -他们一会要出去 -PJ和肯齐 |
[31:01] | Didn’t they get knocked out at Judges’ Houses? | 他们不是被真人秀《评审之家》淘汰了吗 |
[31:02] | You’ve met them. | 你见过他们 |
[31:04] | PJ’s 21st on the roof of… | PJ的21岁生日是在那个楼顶… |
[31:07] | Oh, no, you were working, weren’t you? | 对 你在工作没来 是吧 |
[31:08] | – You know Ian? – Yes, I do. | -你认识伊恩吗 -认识 |
[31:10] | He looks a bit like Ian. | 他长得有点像伊恩 |
[31:12] | Can I get you an aperitif to kick things off? | 你们要来点饭前酒开开胃吗 |
[31:14] | Mm, I’ll have a champagne, please. Non-vintage. | 我要一杯香槟 无年份 |
[31:17] | And I’ll have a Foster’s. Vintage. | 我要一杯福斯特啤酒 有年份 |
[31:29] | Guess, er, guess what’s in here. | 猜猜这里面是什么 |
[31:31] | Oh, I love this game. | 我喜欢这个游戏 |
[31:33] | Is it the bullet that killed Tupac Shakur? | 是杀死图帕克·夏库尔的那颗子弹吗 |
[31:36] | No, no, the complete works of Shakespeare | 不不 是莎士比亚的全部著作 |
[31:37] | written on a grain of rice. | 刻在一颗米上 |
[31:39] | A butt plug for a cat? | 给猫咪的肛门塞 |
[31:57] | It’s beautiful. | 好美 |
[32:06] | The cat’s going to love it. | 猫咪肯定爱死它了 |
[32:21] | You know what it is? | 你知道这是什么吗 |
[32:27] | It’s, erm… | 这是… |
[32:30] | An engagement ring? | 订婚戒指吗 |
[32:31] | So, you remember our first weekend away? | 你还记得我们一起出去的第一个周末吗 |
[32:32] | At the Giant’s Causeway? | 去了北爱尔兰的巨人堤道 |
[32:34] | This was the penny you put in the machine that squidged it down. | 这是你放进机器里却掉出来的那一便士 |
[32:37] | And I, erm…I made it into a ring. | 我…我把它做成了一枚戒指 |
[32:45] | Well, don’t just stare at it. Put it on. | 别光盯着看了 戴上试试 |
[32:52] | I hope you like it. | 我希望你喜欢 |
[32:53] | You’re kind of wearing it for ever now, so… | 你现在得永远戴着它了 所以… |
[33:00] | I love it. | 我超爱 |
[33:01] | Good, cos God knows | 很好 因为我根本不知道 |
[33:02] | how I turn it back into a penny. | 要怎么把这个变回一便士 |
[33:11] | Right, so, where are we going to | 那我们在哪里 |
[33:13] | have the engagement party, then? | 举行订婚派对呢 |
[33:16] | Er, we could have a little, erm… | 我们可以… |
[33:19] | ..Dinner party at our, er, our flat. | 在公寓举办个小型晚宴 |
[33:23] | Yeah, we could totally do that. | 对 完全可以 |
[33:25] | Or we could do something fun. | 或我们做点有趣的事 |
[33:28] | Sure. | 当然 |
[33:29] | Oh, PJ and Kenzie are asking if we want to go to Squirt. | PJ和肯齐问我们要不要去潮吹吧 |
[33:32] | – Not for the engagement party? – After dinner. | -不是去那办订婚派对吧 -是今天晚饭后 |
[33:36] | What do you reckon? | 你觉得呢 |
[33:38] | – Sure. – Although we should ask if they do functions. | -行 -不过我们可以问问他们是否举办私人派对 |
[33:40] | How does your mum feel about harnesses? | 你妈妈喜欢捆绑吗 |
[33:48] | So, we’re all standing there, | 我们都站在那里 |
[33:50] | staring at this X-ray of an 80-year-old woman, | 盯着这个八十岁老太太的X光 |
[33:52] | wondering why she’s got a load of tiny little bones inside her. | 想不通为什么她体内有一堆小骨头 |
[33:56] | I said, “All right, | 我说 “行吧 |
[33:57] | “Get her in the stirrups,” | 让她上检查台 |
[33:59] | had a rummage around. | 好好检查一番” |
[34:00] | Turns out she’s got half a box of KFC shoved up there. | 结果发现她下体内塞了半盒肯德基鸡块 |
[34:05] | Oh, my God! | 天哪 |
[34:09] | Do you want some more wine? | 你想再来点酒吗 |
[34:10] | Oh, just a little bit. Thank you. | 一点就好 谢谢 |
[34:13] | That’s… That’s fine, thank you. | 够了 谢谢 |
[34:16] | Top-up. | 满上 |
[34:21] | Erm, this is so kind of you, seriously. | 你能带我出来真好 真心话 |
[34:25] | Honestly, it means so much to have a consultant | 说真的 这对我来说意义重大 一个主任医生 |
[34:27] | just, like, give me some time. | 能带我出来谈谈心 |
[34:28] | Ah, we’ve got to stick together, don’t we, mate? | 我们得团结一致 对吧 |
[34:30] | I mean, yeah, I mean, I honestly thought | 对 我之前真的认为 |
[34:33] | I was, like, the only doctor in the country who wasn’t | 我以为自己是国内唯一一个没在 |
[34:36] | the captain of a quidditch team at some poncey private school. | 高档私人学校里当过魁地奇球队队长的医生 |
[34:39] | Full disclosure, mate. | 那我得跟你坦白 |
[34:40] | My dad’s the Duke of Bedford. | 我爸是贝德福德公爵 |
[34:44] | Oh, my God. | 天哪 |
[34:45] | Oh, my God, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 真抱歉 |
[34:47] | I-I didn’t mean to offend you. I was just… | 我无意冒犯你 我只是… |
[34:50] | He played darts in the Duke of Bedford. | 他在贝德福德公爵俱乐部玩飞镖 |
[34:55] | So, what did you want to talk to me about? | 所以你想跟我谈什么 |
[34:57] | Erm, oh, OK. | 是这样 |
[35:03] | – Well, you know that Caesarean today? – Yeah. | -你知道今天的那场剖腹产吗 -嗯 |
[35:06] | It felt like the first time I’d actually done something right at work. | 我感觉自己是第一次在工作中做对事 |
[35:10] | I just feel so incompetent there. | 我在那感觉自己一无是处 |
[35:12] | The whole time, you know? | 一直都是 明白吗 |
[35:14] | Like a total fraud. | 就像个冒牌货 |
[35:15] | And I’m lying to my parents, | 而且我在骗父母 |
[35:18] | because they are so proud of what they think I’ve achieved. | 因为他们为自己臆想中我的成就而感到骄傲 |
[35:22] | So much of the job is just so… | 这份工作大多时候都非常… |
[35:25] | Oh, it’s just no-one tells you how upsetting it is. | 没人告诉你这份工作有多令人烦心 |
[35:27] | Do you know what I mean? | 你懂我意思吗 |
[35:28] | I feel like I’m the first doctor to have cried in the toilet. | 我感觉自己是第一个跑去厕所偷偷哭的医生 |
[35:31] | And, you know, like, patients almost bleed to death, | 还有患者差点失血过多而死 |
[35:34] | and babies get sick, and… | 宝宝们生病 以及… |
[35:36] | ..A husband basically assaulted me. | 有位丈夫可以说是袭击了我 |
[35:39] | And everyone else is, like, “Fine, yeah, | 所有人的态度都是 “没关系 |
[35:41] | “This is just the job.” | 这份工作就这样” |
[35:43] | It’s not fine! | 这很有关系 |
[35:46] | Is it? | 对吧 |
[35:48] | And where’s the support? | 对我们支持在哪里 |
[35:52] | And even if there was any, I wouldn’t have time, | 而且就算有 我也根本没空 |
[35:54] | because I’m working 14 hours a day and then revising | 因为我一天工作14小时 然后在天知道 |
[35:57] | in between for God knows how many more. I just feel so… | 多少时间内争分夺秒复习 我感觉非常… |
[36:03] | ..So constantly overwhelmed. | 不断受到打击 |
[36:05] | Like you’re permanently fighting fires | 仿佛你一直在救火 |
[36:06] | and you haven’t got the right kit. | 却没有合适的装备 |
[36:09] | Yeah! | 对 |
[36:10] | Yeah, that is exactly it. | 正是这种感觉 |
[36:13] | Are you sure you’re in the right job? | 你确定自己入对行了吗 |
[36:17] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[36:18] | Well, it’s a difficult job. | 这就是份不好干的工作 |
[36:19] | What do you want me to say? “It gets easier”? It doesn’t. | 你想让我说什么 “会好起来”吗 不会的 |
[36:23] | By the time you retire, there’s going to be a bus load | 等到你退休 你经手过的死婴 |
[36:24] | of dead babies with your name on it. | 能坐满一公车 |
[36:27] | If you can’t handle that fact, maybe you should get out now. | 如果你接受不了这个现实 也许你该趁早退出 |
[36:31] | Well, no-one’s making you be here, are they? | 没人逼你留在这里 对吧 |
[36:33] | That’s just you and some fucked-up fantasy | 只有你的一厢情愿 |
[36:36] | you’ve got about what your parents will think. | 还有你对父母想法的不切实际的幻想 |
[36:38] | You need to decide, number one, | 你得决定 第一 |
[36:42] | do you really want to be doing this, | 你是否真的想干这份工作 |
[36:45] | and, more importantly, number two, | 更重要的是 第二 |
[36:47] | are we going to get another glass of limoncello in, or what? | 我们是不是要再来一杯柠檬切罗酒 |
[36:55] | Yeah, sure. | 行啊 |
[37:08] | Hey, there’s a queue here, ladies. | 这边排着队呢 姑娘们 |
[37:11] | Harry Muir plus one. | 哈利·缪尔和男伴 |
[37:14] | I can’t see it here, love. | 预定名单上没看到你 亲爱的 |
[37:15] | Oh, well, we tried. Have a…lovely evening. | 我们试过了 祝你…晚上愉快 |
[37:18] | All right, Grandad. | 别闹了 老爷爷 |
[37:20] | It could be under Kenzie. | 可能是肯齐的名字 |
[37:22] | Hang on, let me look. | 等等 我看看 |
[37:23] | We don’t want to put you out. It doesn’t matter. | 我们不想麻烦你 没关系 |
[37:25] | Come on! | 拜托 |
[37:26] | What the point of being engaged if we can’t brag about it? | 如果不能炫耀 订婚还有什么意思 |
[37:29] | Er, or PJ, maybe. | 也可能是PJ |
[37:31] | Oh, here y’are. Go on, get in. | 找到了 去吧 进去 |
[37:38] | Thanks a bunch. Now I have to go in here. | 多谢了 现在我不得不进去了 |
[37:40] | Well, he seems fun, love. | 他看起来很有趣 亲爱的 |
[38:00] | Hey, cut it out. | 别挤了 |
[38:05] | Erm, excuse me? | 不好意思 |
[38:07] | Hey! | 喂 |
[38:09] | Hello? | 能听见吗 |
[38:11] | Honey? Two, please. | 亲爱的 来两杯 |
[38:14] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[38:16] | Oh, my God, you must be the famous Adam. | 天哪 你肯定就是大名鼎鼎的亚当 |
[38:19] | I’ve heard so much about you. | 久仰大名 |
[38:21] | I’m PJ. | 我是PJ |
[38:23] | It doesn’t ring a bell. | 没印象 |
[38:29] | No. Goodness, no. I thought it was a mint. | 不 天哪 不行 我以为是薄荷糖 |
[38:32] | I can’t. I’d get struck off. I’m a doctor. | 我不能吃 我会被开除的 我是名医生 |
[38:35] | Yeah. I heard. | 嗯 我听说了 |
[38:38] | – Shot? – I don’t do those either, I’m… | -来杯烈酒 -我也不喝那些 |
[38:40] | Oh, my God, come on. | 天哪 别那么死板 |
[38:41] | Everyone’s doing them. | 大家都喝 |
[38:43] | Yeah, I don’t generally do things | 我通常不会因为 |
[38:44] | just because everyone does them. | 大家都在做什么事而做 |
[38:47] | I only asked if you wanted to do a shot, | 我只是问你要不要喝杯烈酒 |
[38:49] | not commit mass murder. | 不是让你去大屠杀 |
[38:51] | Oh, I’d do that. | 那我倒是会做 |
[38:57] | Who’s that over there? | 那个人是谁 |
[38:59] | That one there. | 那边那个 |
[39:00] | The really hot one dancing with Harry? | 跟哈利一起跳舞的翘屁嫩男吗 |
[39:05] | That’s Kenzie. | 那是肯齐 |
[39:11] | That’s Kenzie. Erm, you know what? | 那是肯齐 这样吧 |
[39:14] | I will have a couple of shots. | 我还是来两杯烈酒吧 |
[39:15] | I only offered you one. | 我只说请你喝一杯 |
[39:17] | – Cheers. – Cheers. | -干杯 -干杯 |
[39:21] | OK, come on, let’s go join them. | 来吧 我们去跟他们跳舞 |
[39:23] | – I don’t…. I’m fine. – What’s it going to take?! | -我不…不用了 -要怎么样你才肯 |
[39:25] | Some kind of major cerebral event. | 重大脑损伤 |
[39:27] | Jesus, come on! | 老天 快来吧 |
[39:29] | – Please… – Come on! | -别 -来吧 |
[39:31] | Guys? This is Adam. | 各位 这是亚当 |
[39:39] | I can see why you’ve kept him hidden away. | 现在我明白你为什么把他藏起来了 |
[40:15] | – Breath of fresh air, love? – Yeah. | -来呼吸新鲜空气吗 亲爱的 -对 |
[40:18] | I wasn’t really into the cheap cologne and aerosolised semen. | 我不怎么喜欢廉价古龙香水和雾化精液 |
[40:22] | I know what’ll cheer you up. Why don’t you buy me a drink? | 我知道什么能让你开心 不如你给我买杯酒吧 |
[40:27] | I’m with someone. | 我跟男友来的 |
[40:28] | Well, that’s nice. Has he got your wallet? | 真不错 他没收了你的钱包吗 |
[40:30] | – Can you just leave me alone? – Gladly. | -你能别烦我吗 -很乐意 |
[40:34] | You know what, love? | 知道吗 亲爱的 |
[40:35] | If you go round life hating everyone you meet, | 如果你一直憎恨生活中遇到的所有人 |
[40:37] | maybe you hate yourself. | 也许你是讨厌自己 |
[40:46] | You not coming back in for another dance? | 你不再回来跳支舞吗 |
[40:47] | Well, honestly, I would | 说真 我倒是想 |
[40:49] | if the music was less shit | 如果里面的音乐不那么难听 |
[40:50] | and I was less boring. | 还有我不那么无聊的话 |
[40:51] | Boring? You’re not boring. | 无聊 你才不无聊 |
[40:53] | Everyone’s been raving about you. | 所有人都在盛赞你 |
[40:56] | ..Not raving, but PJ was… | 算不上盛赞 但PJ… |
[40:59] | ..Definitely positive. | 对你绝对是好印象 |
[41:01] | Overall. | 总体来说 |
[41:05] | You’re all I talk about to them, you know? | 我跟他们在一起时净说你的事 |
[41:11] | – Shall we escape? – We can have a… | -我们要不走吧 -我们可以… |
[41:14] | ..Little dance. | 跳会儿舞 |
[41:16] | I thought you said you didn’t like the music. | 我以为你说你不喜欢这里的音乐 |
[41:18] | Not in there. | 不去那里面 |
[41:22] | – What? – I’ve got some moves. | -什么 -我也会跳几步 |
[41:29] | No, no, don’t worry, we’ll fix that before the wedding. | 别担心 婚礼前肯定给你纠正过来 |