| 时间 | 英文 | 中文 | 
|---|---|---|
| [00:00] | You just need to be less of a wallflower. | 你不能一直当壁花 | 
| [00:01] | It’s dog eat dog in this place. | 这里是个狗咬狗的残酷世界 | 
| [00:03] | I’m working 14 hours a day and then revising. | 我一天工作14小时 还要复习 | 
| [00:05] | I just feel constantly overwhelmed. | 我感觉不断受到打击 | 
| [00:08] | Are you sure you’re in the right job? | 你确定自己入对行了吗 | 
| [00:09] | We’re engaged. We’re getting married. | 我们订婚了 我们打算结婚 | 
| [00:11] | Your girlfriend must be | 你女朋友现在 | 
| [00:12] | used to the late nights by now, though, right? | 一定习惯了你这么晚回家吧 | 
| [00:15] | I hope you like it. You’re wearing it forever now. | 我希望你喜欢 你现在得永远戴着它了 | 
| [00:17] | I thought you were going to stand me up there. | 我以为你会放我鸽子 | 
| [00:18] | Do you mind if we rain check, please? | 我们能重新约吗 | 
| [00:20] | I hope you don’t mind me asking. | 不介意我问一句吧 | 
| [00:21] | Why have you made a complaint about me? | 你为什么要投诉我 | 
| [00:23] | I thought you said this wasn’t a disaster? | 你不是说这不是灾难吗 | 
| [00:25] | “This isn’t a GMC thing, | “这不属于医委员会管辖的事 | 
| [00:26] | we’re not going to get struck off.” | 我们不会被取消行医资格的” | 
| [00:28] | Erika dropped the complaint. | 艾瑞卡撤销投诉了 | 
| [00:32] | Yeah, yeah, long time no speak. | 是啊 好久没联系 | 
| [00:35] | Five years? Don’t think it’s been quite that long. | 五年吗 没这么久吧 | 
| [00:37] | Well, look, I just wanted to let you know | 听着 我只是想告诉你 | 
| [00:39] | that it’s my engagement party tomorrow… | 明天是我的订婚派对… | 
| [00:42] | Come. | 请进 | 
| [00:44] | Hey. No, no, no, no, no. You’re top of the list, yeah. | 不不不 你是我第一个通知的人 | 
| [00:47] | It’s… It’s been a very last-minute thing. | 这…这是临时决定的 | 
| [00:50] | Oh, OK, well, look, let’s catch up in… | 好吧 那我们到时再聚… | 
| [00:54] | ..In another five years, yeah. | 五年之后吧 | 
| [00:59] | Ok. | 好的 | 
| [01:03] | Mr Farrell? | 法瑞尔先生 | 
| [01:04] | Yeah, sorry, er, my…my wife’s just parking. | 没错 不好意思 我妻子在停车 | 
| [01:07] | So, the blood tests didn’t show up any reason | 血检结果未显示 | 
| [01:09] | – why you’re struggling…..To get pregnant. – Right. | -你们难以怀孕的原因 -对 | 
| [01:11] | Look, probably nothing, but it’s been stinging a little | 这可能没什么 但我们行房几天后 | 
| [01:16] | when I’ve, er, peed past couple of days. | 我拉尿时下体会有点刺痛 | 
| [01:19] | Why don’t you pop to the loo… | 你去趟卫生间 | 
| [01:22] | ..Get me a sample? | 取些样本 | 
| [01:26] | It’s tomorrow night, erm, it would be great to see you. | 派对在明晚 希望你能来 | 
| [01:30] | Oh, and Lucy’s invited too, obviously. | 当然 也把露茜带来 | 
| [01:33] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 | 
| [01:35] | Did they refund the honeymoon after that? | 那后来他们退了度蜜月的钱吗 | 
| [01:38] | Look, Artie, I have to run but you take care of yourself, OK? | 听着 阿蒂 我得挂了 但你要照顾好自己 | 
| [01:42] | Come. | 请进 | 
| [01:50] | Right, I, erm, clearly should’ve been more specific. | 好吧 我应该说得更清楚一些 | 
| [01:54] | Could you please get me a urine sam…? Oh, shit! | 你能取些尿…该死 | 
| [02:01] | 疼 痛 难 免 第五集 | |
| [02:44] | Oh, bit of early morning DIY? | 你是在清晨DIY吗 | 
| [02:47] | Something like that. | 算是吧 | 
| [02:49] | Should come to ours after – there’s a flat-pack wardrobe | 你等会应该去帮我们组装平装衣柜 | 
| [02:52] | Mick’s been ignoring for nine months. | 米克已经无视它九个月了 | 
| [02:58] | Are you here four hours early or eight hours late? | 你是早来了四小时 还是晚回了八小时 | 
| [03:01] | Can you just say something helpful or fuck off, please? | 你能不能说点有帮助的话 不然就滚蛋 | 
| [03:05] | Right you are, Doctor. | 好的 医生 | 
| [03:07] | Sorry, I just need to… | 对不起 我只是要… | 
| [03:11] | It’s my exam tomorrow. | 我明天要考试 | 
| [03:13] | All right, sweetheart. | 好吧 小可爱 | 
| [03:15] | Don’t know how I’m gonna get through it, | 我不知道该怎么渡过难关 | 
| [03:16] | to be honest with you. | 跟你说实话 | 
| [03:19] | Maybe just get some sleep. | 也许你只要睡一觉 | 
| [03:29] | Mum’s looking forward to seeing you again. | 我妈很期待再次跟你见面 | 
| [03:31] | First doctor in the family. | 你是家族里的第一位医生 | 
| [03:33] | I mean, she’s got an uncle called Dr Bones, | 她有个叔叔叫骨头医生 | 
| [03:35] | but I think that’s just a nickname from prison. | 但我觉得那只是他在监狱的外号 | 
| [03:40] | – Christ. – It’s our engagement party tonight, | -天啊 -今晚就是我们的订婚派对了 | 
| [03:42] | do you wanna get a bit more engaged? | 你想表现得更加投入些吗 | 
| [03:50] | I am. | 我有啊 | 
| [03:51] | I am. I can’t wait. | 我很激动 迫不及待了 | 
| [03:54] | I know it’s mostly my lot coming, | 我知道大部分宾客都是我朋友 | 
| [03:56] | but they’re great fun. | 但他们很有趣 | 
| [03:58] | You could’ve invited more people. | 你也可以邀请更多人 | 
| [04:00] | No, I’ve got loads of people coming. | 不 我也有很多宾客要来 | 
| [04:02] | Yeah, there’s Mum, Dad, Greg, there’s the uni lot, | 是啊 我妈 我爸 格雷格 大学同学 | 
| [04:06] | there’s a few maybes, but… | 可能只有几个 不过… | 
| [04:08] | Will I get to meet anyone from work? | 我能见到你的同事吗 | 
| [04:13] | They don’t really… | 他们其实不… | 
| [04:14] | ..They don’t know really that I’m, um… | 他们其实不知道我… | 
| [04:17] | ..Engaged. | 订婚了 | 
| [04:20] | Yeah. | 对 | 
| [04:21] | I mean, the main gang do, obviously. | 当然 主要的那帮同事知道 | 
| [04:23] | Yeah, they’re, they’re all coming. | 对 他们都会来 | 
| [04:25] | And how big’s this “Gang”, then? | 那帮同事有多少人 | 
| [04:26] | 《五伙伴历险记》为一本经典英国童书 讲述四个孩子和一条狗之间的冒险故事 | |
| [04:26] | We’re talking the Yakuza, right, not The Famous Five? | 是极道黑帮那种 对吧 不是儿童五人帮吧 | 
| [04:29] | There’s Shruti and Tracy and… | 施卢蒂 特蕾茜 还有… | 
| [04:33] | ..Julian and, yeah, loads of people. | 朱利安 还有一大群人 | 
| [04:35] | Well, it’ll be good to meet them finally. | 好啊 终于能见到他们了 | 
| [04:36] | Yeah. | 是啊 | 
| [04:48] | 医委员会 需立刻处理 | |
| [04:53] | 医委员会 重要信息 请勿忽视 投诉通知 | |
| [05:06] | ‘Thank you for calling the Medical Protection Union. | 感谢您致电医疗保护联盟 | 
| [05:08] | ‘To speak to a medico-legal adviser about a new case, | 联系医疗法律顾问咨询新案件 | 
| [05:11] | ‘please press one. | 请按1 | 
| [05:14] | ‘If you have received a letter from the GMC, please press one. | 若您已收到医委员会的信件 请按1 | 
| [05:18] | ‘Our office hours are 9:30am… | 我们的办公时间为上午九点半 | 
| [05:21] | – Oh, shit. – ‘..Until 4:30pm. | -该死 -至下午四点半 | 
| [05:22] | ‘Press five to leave a message. | 留言请按5 | 
| [05:26] | Hi, erm, I don’t really know what’s going on a complaint | 你好 我真的不知道怎么回事 | 
| [05:28] | about me was dropped, but now I’ve been sent… | 我的投诉被撤销了 但我现在收到了… | 
| [05:30] | ‘Press five to leave a message.’ | 留言请按5 | 
| [05:45] | Argh! Come on! | 拜托 | 
| [05:47] | Yeah. Blocks pornography, I’m afraid. | 恐怕黄片会被医院拦截 | 
| [05:49] | I wasn’t looking up pornography. | 我根本没看黄片 | 
| [05:50] | It’s political correctness gone mad. | 政治正确已经疯了 | 
| [05:52] | I’m trying to print out some past papers, | 我想打印一些过去的论文 | 
| [05:54] | but it’s blocked the Royal College of Obstetrics | 但皇家妇产科学会网站 | 
| [05:55] | and Gynaecology website. | 被拦截了 | 
| [06:00] | Come on, not at work, Shruts. | 拜托 上班别看那些 施卢蒂 | 
| [06:02] | I really wasn’t. | 我真的没看 | 
| [06:03] | That’s such a nice bag, where’s that from? | 这包真好看 在哪买的 | 
| [06:06] | – What do you need? – Aren’t I allowed to be just nice? | -你要干什么 -我友好一点难道不行吗 | 
| [06:10] | Anyway, erm, I was wondering if, erm, | 话说 我想问问 | 
| [06:14] | any of you might be free this evening – | 你们今晚有空吗 | 
| [06:15] | it’s my engagement party. | 今晚是我的订婚派对 | 
| [06:17] | You’re engaged? | 你订婚了 | 
| [06:19] | Yeah, thought I’d do it that way round. | 是啊 我想我得这么做 | 
| [06:23] | Pollard Road, 7pm. | 波拉德路 晚上七点 | 
| [06:26] | There’s, er, free wine? | 酒水免费 | 
| [06:28] | What kind of wine? | 什么酒 | 
| [06:30] | – House? – Whose house? | -店家自供的 -哪一家 | 
| [06:32] | Tracy? | 特蕾茜 | 
| [06:34] | Adam, darling, it’s my only night off in two weeks, | 亚当 这是我这两周唯一休息的一晚 | 
| [06:37] | and I won’t be spending it with you. | 我不会跟你一起过 | 
| [06:38] | No offence. | 无意冒犯 | 
| [06:42] | No-one gonna get those? | 没人来应答传呼机吗 | 
| [06:46] | Gynae registrar on call, senior reg, and obstetric SHO. | 妇科主治医生 高级主治医生 产科住院医生 | 
| [06:50] | That is you, you, and Pippa. | 分别是你 你 还有皮帕 | 
| [06:54] | Pippa’s off sick this week, so have fun. | 皮帕这周请病假 祝你今晚玩得愉快 | 
| [06:57] | It would really mean a lot to me if you could make it. | 如果你能来对我很重要 | 
| [07:00] | Which I can’t. | 我去不了 | 
| [07:01] | I’ll put you down as “Maybe”. | 那我把你列为”可能出席” | 
| [07:03] | I can do some posters if you’re that desperate for numbers. | 如果你想凑人数 我可以帮你做海报 | 
| [07:05] | I’m not desperate for numbers. | 我不想凑人数 | 
| [07:07] | Of course you’re not. | 你当然不想 | 
| [07:09] | – Shruts? – I’ve got my exam tomorrow. | -施卢蒂 -我明天要考试 | 
| [07:12] | You know, there’s actually very good evidence | 事实上有可靠证据表明 | 
| [07:13] | that people perform better under exam conditions | 考试前一晚参加社交活动的人 | 
| [07:16] | if they socialise the night before. | 考试成绩更好 | 
| [07:17] | Something to do with, er, serotonin, I think. | 我想这跟血清素有关 | 
| [07:21] | No, Adam, I can’t. | 不行 亚当 我去不了 | 
| [07:23] | Come on, it’s one night off. | 拜托 就一个晚上 | 
| [07:24] | Adam, I’ve got my exams! | 亚当 我要考试 | 
| [07:29] | Sorry. That came out louder than expected. | 抱歉 说话声比我想象得要大 | 
| [07:37] | Shruti, have you had…have you had a letter? | 施卢蒂 你…你收到信了吗 | 
| [07:41] | No. | 没有 | 
| [07:42] | I’ve had another complaint and it’s a GMC one. | 我收到了另一份投诉 这次是医委员会的 | 
| [07:44] | Oh, shit. What about? | 该死 关于什么的 | 
| [07:46] | My handwriting. What do you fucking think? | 我的字 还能有什么事 | 
| [07:48] | Why would Erika complain again? | 为什么艾瑞卡又投诉了 | 
| [07:50] | She hasn’t. It’s anonymous. | 她没有 这次是匿名投诉 | 
| [07:52] | Anonymous? | 匿名 | 
| [07:55] | Do you think I’ll get one? | 你觉得我也会被投诉吗 | 
| [07:57] | Well, try not to be too jealous. | 别太嫉妒我 | 
| [07:59] | Well, I guess you are the one who sent her home early, | 毕竟之前是你让她出院回家的 | 
| [08:02] | and then falsified the notes. | 然后伪造了那些报告 | 
| [08:03] | All right, Judge Judy. | 行了 茱蒂法官 | 
| [08:10] | Thank you. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:11] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你怎么样 | 
| [08:14] | – Fine. – Er, we never rescheduled that drink, | -还好 -我们还没重新约去喝一杯的时间 | 
| [08:17] | if you’ve got any time in the next couple of years? | 你接下来几年内有时间吗 | 
| [08:20] | Oh, I’ve got my exam tomorrow. | 我明天有考试 | 
| [08:22] | Good luck. Well, after that, maybe? | 祝你好运 那之后有空吗 | 
| [08:26] | Resits. | 得补考 | 
| [08:29] | Well, good luck with the exam. | 祝你考试顺利 | 
| [08:31] | Thanks. | 谢谢 | 
| [08:32] | Said that already, haven’t I? | 我之前说过这话了 对吧 | 
| [08:46] | Shruti! | 施卢蒂 | 
| [08:47] | On duty! | 来这里 | 
| [08:54] | Still working here, then? | 看来你还在工作 | 
| [08:56] | – Yeah, I guess so. – Knew you would. | -我想是这样的 -就知道你会的 | 
| [08:58] | See, you’ve just got to not let it get to you. | 你看 不能让它影响到你 | 
| [09:00] | Put up the old shields. | 拿起盾牌 | 
| [09:02] | Stiff upper labia, right? | 咬紧牙关 对吧 | 
| [09:06] | Yeah, exactly. | 是 没错 | 
| [09:07] | – When’s the exam? – Tomorrow. | -考试什么时候 -明天 | 
| [09:14] | “True or false?” | 判断对错 | 
| [09:15] | “Chromaffin cells are innervated | “嗜铬细胞 | 
| [09:17] | by preganglionic sympathetic fibres | 源自中胚层 | 
| [09:20] | and derived from the mesoderm.” | 受交感神经节前纤维的支配” | 
| [09:24] | True. | 对 | 
| [09:26] | See? You’ll be fine. | 你看 你没问题的 | 
| [09:29] | I mean, it’s false. | 其实 答案是错 | 
| [09:30] | They come from neuroectoderm, don’t they? | 他们源于神经外胚层 对吧 | 
| [09:32] | How else are they gonna release catecholamines? | 要不然他们怎么能分泌儿茶酚胺呢 | 
| [09:36] | Right, if I see 100 patients and you see 100, | 如果我来看100个病人 你也看100个 | 
| [09:41] | that’s got to be, what, quarter of ’em? | 那就会是 多少 四分之一的病人吗 | 
| [09:47] | *At first I was afraid* | *刚开始的我充满恐惧* | 
| [09:48] | Please leave your message after the tone. | 请在哔声后留言 | 
| [09:50] | *I was petrified* | *如同石化般僵硬* | 
| [09:51] | Oh, hello, my name’s Adam Kay. | 您好 我是亚当·凯 | 
| [09:53] | *Kept thinking I could never…* | *我不停思考我无法…* | 
| [09:53] | I’ve left a couple of messages already. | 我之前留了几则留言 | 
| [09:55] | Will you shut up? Sorry, not you, obviously. | 你能闭嘴吗 抱歉 很明显不是在说您 | 
| [09:58] | *At first I was afraid* | *刚开始的我充满恐惧* | 
| [09:58] | My number is 07700 900 768. | 我的电话是 07700900768 | 
| [10:02] | Hopefully speak to you soon. | 希望能得到您的回复 | 
| [10:04] | *I kept thinking I…* | *我不停思考我…* | 
| [10:09] | Layla Deacon? | 蕾拉·迪肯 | 
| [10:12] | Hi, I’m Adam, I’m one of the doctors here. | 你好 我是亚当 我是这里的医生 | 
| [10:14] | Am I right in thinking you’ve had some bleeding, | 我现在看到你说你有流血的症状 | 
| [10:17] | and it’s, erm, not like a period? | 这个症状和月经不同吗 | 
| [10:22] | Are you happy to tell me more about it? | 你愿意告诉我关于这个症状的情况吗 | 
| [10:26] | Nothing you say goes beyond these | 你说的话不会被传出 | 
| [10:28] | three walls and disgusting curtain. | 这三面墙以及后面这个恶心的帘子 | 
| [10:32] | When did it start? | 什么时候开始的 | 
| [10:35] | How much blood is there? | 流了多少血 | 
| [10:38] | Has it happened before? | 之前出现过这种情况吗 | 
| [10:43] | It’s like being a fucking vet. | 我感觉我就像个兽医 | 
| [10:46] | Do you mind if I have a quick look? | 你介意我快速检查一下吗 | 
| [10:48] | I’ll get a nurse to join us. | 我去叫个护士来一起 | 
| [10:51] | Can I get a chaperone in here for a second? | 我这能来个女护士吗 | 
| [10:56] | Right. If you slip your bottom half off, | 好了 如果你能把下半身脱掉 | 
| [10:59] | I’ll be as quick as I can. | 我会尽我所能尽快检查 | 
| [11:05] | Feet together, flop your knees to the side. | 两脚并拢 双膝屈膝向两侧 | 
| [11:28] | – Holy shit. – Holy shit. | -老天爷 -老天 | 
| [11:30] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [11:33] | Layla, will you promise to answer me honestly | 蕾拉 如果我问你一个非常难以回答的问题 | 
| [11:36] | if I ask you a really difficult question? | 你能保证如实回答我吗 | 
| [11:40] | Did somebody do this to you? | 是谁害你变成这样的吗 | 
| [11:45] | You promise? | 你保证吗 | 
| [11:51] | Was it…? Was it an accident or…? | 是…是一场意外还是… | 
| [11:53] | I just didn’t know it would bleed so much. | 我只是不知道会流这么多血 | 
| [11:56] | Just when you think you’ve seen everything, | 当你以为你已经见过大风大浪了 | 
| [11:57] | someone gives their vulva a short back and sides. | 就会有人把自己的阴部割掉 | 
| [12:01] | Fuck knows what I’m meant to do. | 鬼知道我该怎么做 | 
| [12:03] | Right, Sister’s going to clean you up | 好 护士会给你做清理 | 
| [12:06] | and put a swab on to stop the bleeding. | 然后用纱布来止血 | 
| [12:08] | Are you in much pain? | 你很痛吗 | 
| [12:10] | What do you think? | 你觉得呢 | 
| [12:12] | Let’s get some good-going pain relief. | 拿点速效止痛药来 | 
| [12:15] | We’re going to look after you, don’t worry. | 我们会照顾你 别担心 | 
| [12:17] | I’m gonna speak to a colleague. | 我会去和我的一个同事说明 | 
| [12:20] | I’ll be back in ten minutes to sort everything out. | 我十分钟后回来解决一切 | 
| [12:23] | How long do you think? | 你觉得得要多久 | 
| [12:24] | You’re gonna be fine. | 你会没事的 | 
| [12:27] | Mind your backs. That’s it, thank you. | 小心身后 就这 感谢 | 
| [12:30] | Hello? | 您好 | 
| [12:31] | Dr Kay? | 是凯医生吗 | 
| [12:32] | It’s Nina from the Medical Protection Union. | 我是尼娜 来自医疗保护联盟 | 
| [12:36] | Yes, yes, thank you so much for calling me back. | 是的 是我 非常感谢您的回电 | 
| [12:38] | So, just listening through your six voicemails, | 所以听过了您的六条留言 | 
| [12:42] | I think it sounds like an internal complaint has escalated, | 似乎内部投诉进一步升级了 | 
| [12:45] | but don’t worry because the vast majority | 但是不用担心 大部分的内部投诉 | 
| [12:48] | go away on their own. | 都会自我消解 | 
| [12:49] | They generally don’t go to tribunal, | 一般而言 投诉人不会诉诸法庭 | 
| [12:50] | let alone become strike-off bad. | 更别说会被取消行医资格了 | 
| [12:52] | OK. Great. | 好 太好了 | 
| [12:55] | There was something that I didn’t mention. | 还有件事情我没有提到 | 
| [12:57] | I may have written in the notes | 我在报告中写说 | 
| [13:00] | that my consultant told me to send the patient home | 我的主任医生让我把病人送回家 | 
| [13:04] | when he didn’t exactly. | 但实际上并不是这样 | 
| [13:08] | Right. | 好吧 | 
| [13:09] | There was an internal hospital complaint, which I, er… | 现在有一个医院内部投诉 我… | 
| [13:14] | …slightly leant on the patient to drop. | 稍微给病人施了点压力 对方就撤销了 | 
| [13:18] | I see. | 我明白了 | 
| [13:19] | How worried should I be? | 我得担心到什么程度 | 
| [13:21] | Am I gonna lose my job? | 我要失业了吗 | 
| [13:22] | Is it…? Is it strike-off bad? | 会…到取消行医资格的程度吗 | 
| [13:24] | We tend not to use terms like that. | 我们一般不会用那种词 | 
| [13:26] | You literally used that exact term. | 你刚刚就用了这个词 | 
| [13:28] | Try not to get het up, please, Dr Kay. I’m just trying to help. | 请不要生气 凯医生 我是来帮你的 | 
| [13:31] | Next step will be to get you sat down | 下一步就是为您 | 
| [13:34] | with a lawyer quite urgently. | 尽快找一个律师 | 
| [13:35] | Am I right to presume the patient is the complainant again? | 再和您确认一下 病人是投诉人吗 | 
| [13:39] | On the letter, it says that the complainant is anonymous. | 信上写投诉人是匿名的 | 
| [13:42] | Anonymous normally suggests it’s a colleague. | 匿名投诉人一般是同事 | 
| [13:48] | A colleague? | 同事 | 
| [13:49] | It means someone you work with. | 是指和您一起工作的人 | 
| [13:52] | Dr Kay? | 凯医生 | 
| [13:55] | Dr Kay? | 凯医生 | 
| [14:12] | Ah, Doctor. | 医生 | 
| [14:13] | What’s the, er…? What’s the dress code for tonight? | 那个…今晚的着装要求是什么 | 
| [14:16] | The poster didn’t say, only I didn’t, erm… | 海报上没有说 我只是… | 
| [14:18] | Who’s the consultant on call today? | 今天的值班主任医生是谁 | 
| [14:21] | Mr Bignall. It’s just that Ria mentioned… | 毕格诺先生 只是芮娅说… | 
| [14:23] | I need to speak to him about a patient. | 我需要和他说明一个患者 | 
| [14:25] | He went to labour ward about ten minutes ago. | 他十分钟前去产房了 | 
| [14:27] | Can you quickly see a patient for me? | 你能帮我简单地看个病人吗 | 
| [14:29] | I’m really worried about her. | 我非常担心她 | 
| [14:31] | She hasn’t passed urine for over 12 hours. | 她已经超过12个小时没有排尿了 | 
| [14:37] | Nor have I. | 我也没 | 
| [14:38] | Doctor? | 医生 | 
| [14:40] | What bed’s she in? | 她的床号是多少 | 
| [14:41] | Side Room Four. | 4号侧间 | 
| [14:44] | God, I wish there were two of me today. | 天啊 真希望能再变出一个我来 | 
| [14:46] | No-one else does. | 其他人可不希望 | 
| [14:50] | Oi, oi, who ordered the strippagram? | 哟 谁叫来的脱衣舞娘 | 
| [14:53] | Who ordered the cunt? | 谁叫来的这个混球 | 
| [14:55] | Good morning. Matilda, is it? | 早上好 玛蒂尔达 是吗 | 
| [14:57] | Only on the weekends. | 只限周末 | 
| [15:00] | So, apparently your catheter’s | 那么 你的导尿管 | 
| [15:04] | not been putting out any urine overnight. | 一整晚都没有排出任何尿液 | 
| [15:05] | Is he taking the piss? | 他要尿尿吗[也有嘲笑之意] | 
| [15:06] | Are you taking the piss, mate? | 你是要尿尿吗 老兄 | 
| [15:12] | – You drinking much? – Nah. Cocktails in here are shit. | -水喝的多吗 -不 这里的鸡尾酒烂爆了 | 
| [15:16] | I drank a jug of water overnight like they told me to. | 我按他们说的晚上喝了一壶水 | 
| [15:18] | Do you mind if I have a gentle feel of your tummy? | 可以让我稍微检查一下你的腹部吗 | 
| [15:20] | I thought you’d never ask. | 就等你这句话呢 | 
| [15:22] | God, what’s wrong with this prick? | 这个傻鸟是怎么回事 | 
| [15:26] | I didn’t mean that. I meant to say that to you. | 我不是那个意思 是想给你们说的 | 
| [15:29] | Er, sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [15:33] | OK, your bladder’s really quite distended. | 你的膀胱肿胀得非常严重 | 
| [15:34] | I’m gonna get one of the midwives to flush it through | 我会让助产士给你进行膀胱冲洗 | 
| [15:36] | and, if that doesn’t do anything, we’ll book in | 如果那也没用的话 我们会给你 | 
| [15:38] | an ultrasound to check there’s nothing going on inside. | 准备一次超声检查来进一步诊断 | 
| [15:40] | Did something go wrong at the Caesarean? | 是剖腹产时出了问题吗 | 
| [15:42] | It better not have done. | 最好别是 | 
| [15:44] | – Who’s the prick now? – Rob. | -现在谁是傻鸟了 -罗伯 | 
| [15:45] | Well, hopefully nothing, but we just need to, you know… | 希望没事 但我们需要 你懂的… | 
| [15:51] | Right, your catheter tube’s trapped | 明白了 你的导尿管被 | 
| [15:52] | under the wheel of your bed. | 床底下的轮子压住了 | 
| [16:06] | Have you seen Mr Bignall? | 你看到毕格诺先生了吗 | 
| [16:08] | – No. – Fuck. | -没有 -见鬼 | 
| [16:10] | Can I help? | 我能帮忙吗 | 
| [16:11] | You cannot. | 你不能 | 
| [16:23] | What would you do in this situation? | 这种情况你会怎么办 | 
| [16:24] | So you do want my help? | 所以你还是要我帮忙 | 
| [16:26] | I’ve got a 19-year-old in A&E who’s… | 我在急诊室接诊了一个19岁的女孩 | 
| [16:30] | Cut her left labia half off. | 她把自己的左阴唇切掉了一半 | 
| [16:35] | Shit. | 靠 | 
| [16:37] | Abuse? | 虐待吗 | 
| [16:39] | Oversew the edges | 缝合伤口边缘 | 
| [16:41] | and do as little as you can to stop it bleeding. | 然后做点什么来止血 | 
| [16:43] | And what then? | 再然后呢 | 
| [16:44] | See the next patient? | 看下一个病人 | 
| [16:46] | And then probably come back to me for help with that as well. | 然后或许到时候再回来找我帮忙 | 
| [16:49] | Shouldn’t I refer her to psych? | 不应该给她转诊心理医生吗 | 
| [16:51] | Is she presenting a danger to her own life or to others? | 她对自己或他人的生命构成威胁了吗 | 
| [16:55] | – No. – Does she need admission? | -没有 -她需要入院观察吗 | 
| [16:59] | – No. – It sounds pretty basic. | -不需要 -听上去很简单 | 
| [17:02] | Didn’t they retrain you after your incident? | 你出事故后他们没有再给你培训一次吗 | 
| [17:06] | – It was you. – What, that cut her vulva off? | -是你干的 -什么 切掉她的外阴吗 | 
| [17:10] | You complained about me to the GMC. | 你向医委员会投诉我 | 
| [17:13] | The GMC? | 医委员会 | 
| [17:15] | I wouldn’t wish that on my worst enemy. | 即使是我的宿敌 我也不愿他们发生这种事 | 
| [17:17] | And you’re not quite there yet. | 而你还没到那个地步 | 
| [17:22] | Sorry, I’m just… | 对不起 我就是… | 
| [17:25] | No, I’m… | 没事 我… | 
| [17:25] | I mean, I’m sorry you’re having to go through all this. | 很抱歉你不得不经历这一切 | 
| [17:31] | Speak to psych about the patient, | 跟精神科说说这个病人的情况 | 
| [17:32] | but I wouldn’t hold my breath. | 但别抱太大希望 | 
| [17:34] | I know it’s hard… | 我知道这不容易 | 
| [17:35] | But you can’t let this stuff get to you. | 但你不能让这种事影响你 | 
| [17:37] | – Oh, God’s sake. – At least you can drown your sorrows later. | -天啊 -好歹等会你就能借酒消愁了 | 
| [17:39] | 亚当·凯的订婚派对 工人俱乐部 波拉德路 邮政编码E86OW 免费酒水 来者不拒 今晚7点 2006年7月17日 | |
| [17:44] | Like it says, all welcome. | 还是那句话 来者不拒 | 
| [17:49] | I’d be delighted. | 我很乐意 | 
| [18:06] | So, as you know, very sadly, | 你们知道的 很遗憾 | 
| [18:08] | that last go of IVF didn’t work. | 最后一次试管婴儿的尝试失败了 | 
| [18:10] | And because that was your third attempt, | 而且因为那是你们的第三次尝试 | 
| [18:13] | that means, unfortunately, according to… | 也就意味着 很不幸 根据… | 
| [18:17] | We can still have another go, right? | 我们还能再试一次 对吧 | 
| [18:19] | I’m… I’m very sorry to say that, as per our guidelines, | 我…我很抱歉 根据我们的规定 | 
| [18:24] | three rounds is all you’re eligible for. | 你们总共只有三次机会 | 
| [18:26] | It can’t be. | 不可能 | 
| [18:28] | I’m really sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 | 
| [18:31] | Some…some people try again privately, | 有些人会找私人医院 | 
| [18:33] | if they can find the money. | 如果经济条件允许的话 | 
| [18:35] | Row up! Row up! Who’s up next, then? | 排好队 排好队 下一个到谁了 | 
| [18:43] | Or you could just not bother. | 或者不要再费心了 | 
| [18:47] | I’m sorry? | 什么意思 | 
| [18:48] | Look, to be honest, at your age, | 不瞒你说 考虑到你们的年龄 | 
| [18:50] | with the number of eggs that we’ve managed | 以及在你上次排卵期时 | 
| [18:52] | to harvest on your last cycles, | 我们收集到的卵子数量 | 
| [18:54] | plus the level of the AMH hormones that you’ve got, | 再加上你们的抗缪勒管激素水平 | 
| [18:57] | you’ve got about a 1% chance of success. | 你们有大约1%的成功率 | 
| [19:02] | – 1%? – Absolute maximum. | -1% -绝对只高不低 | 
| [19:06] | Why’s no-one told us this before? | 为什么之前没人告诉我们这些 | 
| [19:09] | I’m telling you now. | 我现在就在告诉你们 | 
| [19:14] | Look, why don’t you go home, regroup, | 你们要不回家吧 平复下心情 | 
| [19:15] | think about things like egg donation, adoption? | 考虑一下卵子捐献 领养这些的 | 
| [19:19] | But, honestly, you’re not having a baby with IVF. | 但说实话 你们做试管婴儿不会成功的 | 
| [19:24] | Thanks, Doctor. I appreciate your honesty. | 谢谢你 医生 谢谢你的诚实 | 
| [19:51] | Yes? | 怎么了 | 
| [19:52] | Hey, handsome fiance. What are you up to? | 嘿 我帅气的未婚夫 干什么呢 | 
| [19:55] | Working. It’s what I do during the day. | 工作 这是我白天该干的事 | 
| [19:57] | – Champagne, sir? – Ah, thanks. | -香槟 儿子 -谢谢 | 
| [19:58] | It’s not, it’s prosecco, but… | 这不是 只是普西哥酒 但… | 
| [20:00] | Hi, Adam. | 你好 亚当 | 
| [20:01] | – Mum says hi. – Hi… | -我妈向你问好 -您好 | 
| [20:02] | Pauline. | 宝琳 | 
| [20:03] | He says hi back. | 他也向你问好 | 
| [20:05] | The place is looking great. | 这地方看起来很棒 | 
| [20:07] | You’d never know there was a wake here three hours ago. | 你绝对想不到三个小时前有人在这守灵 | 
| [20:09] | Christ. | 天呐 | 
| [20:10] | Ah, don’t worry, we’ve made it look really nice. | 放心 我们把这里布置得非常好 | 
| [20:13] | The photos look amazing. | 照片看起来很不错 | 
| [20:15] | I’ve put up that cute one of you and your mum. | 我贴了那张你和你妈的温馨合影 | 
| [20:16] | I didn’t think she showed up in photos. | 我还以为她像吸血鬼在照片里没法显像呢 | 
| [20:18] | Oh, I didn’t tell you about the balloons. | 忘了给你说气球的事了 | 
| [20:20] | You remember the ones you really liked at Hannah’s wedding? | 还记得你在汉娜的婚礼上很喜欢的那种吧 | 
| [20:23] | No. | 不记得 | 
| [20:29] | – You all right? – I just had to deal with a teenager | -你没事吧 -我要去处理一个切掉了 | 
| [20:31] | – who cut her own labia off. – Jesus, Adam. I’m really sorry. | -自己阴唇的青少年 -天哪 亚当 我很抱歉 | 
| [20:34] | – That must have been… – I’d better go. | -那一定很… -我该过去了 | 
| [20:36] | I’ll see you this evening. | 晚上再见 | 
| [20:40] | You’re getting struck off, mate. | 你东西掉了[取消行医资格] 老兄 | 
| [20:41] | – What? – You dropped your card, mate. | -什么 -你的工牌掉了 | 
| [21:00] | That sore? | 疼吗 | 
| [21:02] | Much less sore than my go. | 我切掉它的时候要疼多了 | 
| [21:09] | Does it look OK? | 它看上去还好吗 | 
| [21:11] | I’ve seen doctors do worse labiaplasties, | 我见过有医生做过更烂的阴唇整形 | 
| [21:14] | but, you know, I’m sure it looked fine before. | 但我敢肯定它之前看着没问题 | 
| [21:18] | Other side looks…normal. | 另一侧看起来…很正常 | 
| [21:21] | Well, no, it doesn’t. | 不是的 | 
| [21:22] | It looks nothing like it’s meant to. | 它不应该长这个样 | 
| [21:27] | Who told you what it’s meant to look like? | 谁告诉你它应该长什么样的 | 
| [21:30] | Well, you just see it on, like… | 哪都可以看 比如… | 
| [21:34] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 | 
| [21:37] | Don’t want to make any assumptions but… | 我不想妄加推断 但是 | 
| [21:40] | but I’ve probably seen a lot more vulvas than you have. | 我见过的外阴可能要比你多得多 | 
| [21:44] | At work, I hope. | 希望是工作时见的 | 
| [21:51] | Have you, um… | 你有没有… | 
| [21:54] | …talked to anyone about this? | 跟别人谈过这件事 | 
| [21:57] | Yeah, I actually texted everyone a picture. | 其实我给所有人都发了一张照片 | 
| [22:00] | Oh, cool, same here. | 这样啊 我也是 | 
| [22:06] | How would you feel if I, um… | 你觉得这样如何… | 
| [22:09] | …brought a colleague over | 我叫个同事过来 | 
| [22:10] | who knows much more about this stuff than I do? | 他们在这方面比我懂得多 | 
| [22:15] | Just for a quick chat? | 就跟你简单聊两句 | 
| [22:18] | Might be helpful. | 可能会有帮助 | 
| [22:22] | Ok. | 好 | 
| [22:29] | I’ll be ten minutes. | 我十分钟后回来 | 
| [22:44] | I’m just here! Who’s bleeping me? | 我就在这呢 谁在叫我 | 
| [22:46] | Time to turn on the charm. | 施展魅力的时候到了 | 
| [22:51] | Sorry to bother you. | 抱歉打扰 | 
| [22:52] | Are you on call for psychiatry today? | 你是今天精神科的值班医生吗 | 
| [22:54] | No, I just stole their bleep. | 不 我只是偷了他们的传呼机 | 
| [22:58] | Adam Kay, obs and gynae. | 亚当·凯 妇产科 | 
| [22:59] | You just introducing yourself to every department? | 你没事干就跟所有部门自我介绍吗 | 
| [23:02] | This is the person who stops people killing themselves? | 去劝人别自杀的就是这种人吗 | 
| [23:06] | Could you possibly review a patient for me? | 你能帮我评估一位患者吗 | 
| [23:09] | 19 years old, just performed some cosmetic surgery on her vulva. | 19岁 刚试着对自己的外阴做了整形手术 | 
| [23:12] | I’ve got a woman who tried to jump off a bridge this morning, | 我这有个今天早上准备跳桥的女人 | 
| [23:14] | a student in frank psychosis, what’s this one? | 一个明显精神失常的学生 这个呢 | 
| [23:17] | Another suicide attempt. | 也是自杀未遂 | 
| [23:19] | Please, even if it’s just a minute. | 拜托了 哪怕就一分钟 | 
| [23:20] | There’s only one of me, I just can’t. | 只有我一个人 我真的没空 | 
| [23:22] | – Well, what am I meant to tell her? – Tell her to see her GP | -那我该怎么跟她说 -让她去看全科医生 | 
| [23:25] | for referral to community mental health. | 转诊到社区精神卫生中心 | 
| [23:27] | It’s just not an emergency. | 这不是紧急情况 | 
| [23:28] | Since when did we only fucking see | 我们这地方从什么时候起 | 
| [23:30] | life and death emergencies in this place? | 只看关系性命的急症了 | 
| [23:32] | You losing your shit at me | 你冲我发脾气 | 
| [23:33] | isn’t going to magic up any more doctors. | 也没法变出更多医生来 | 
| [23:35] | Sorry, sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 | 
| [23:37] | I’ve had a real day of it. | 我今天过得很糟心 | 
| [23:40] | I will see her when I get two seconds. | 我一有空就去看她 | 
| [23:42] | Thank you. I owe you. | 谢谢 我欠你个人情 | 
| [24:13] | Come in. | 请进 | 
| [24:29] | Wipe up. | 擦一下 | 
| [24:31] | So, how does he look? | 所以他怎么样 | 
| [24:33] | She’s decided it’s gonna be a boy. | 她觉得肯定是个男孩 | 
| [24:35] | Course it’s a boy, | 当然是男孩了 | 
| [24:36] | giving us all this trouble getting pregnant. | 让我们怀得这么辛苦 | 
| [24:41] | Guys, just take a seat for me. | 两位 先来这边坐一下 | 
| [24:43] | That’s never a good sign, is it? | 这一般都不是好事 对吧 | 
| [24:45] | – Something the matter? – Just take a seat for me. | -有什么问题吗 -先来坐一下 | 
| [24:50] | Right, next customer! | 好了 下一位顾客 | 
| [24:57] | Now, I can’t find a heartbeat, | 我找不到心跳 | 
| [25:00] | which means that your baby is no longer alive. | 也就是说你们的孩子已经死了 | 
| [25:04] | Your options are to wait, | 你们可以选择等待 | 
| [25:06] | see if the body passes it naturally, | 要么看能不能自然娩出 | 
| [25:07] | we can give you some medicines to speed things along | 我们可以给你开点药加速流产 | 
| [25:10] | or we can book you in for an operation. Do you understand? | 或者我们可以给你安排手术 明白了吗 | 
| [25:17] | Could…could this be a mistake? | 这有可能是误诊吗 | 
| [25:20] | No, I’m afraid it’s unmistakable. | 不 恐怕没法误诊 | 
| [25:21] | I can show you the heart on the scanner | 我可以在扫描仪上给你们看看心脏 | 
| [25:24] | if you like, but it’s not moving. | 如果你们想 但它已经不跳了 | 
| [25:27] | In terms of which option you’d like to go ahead with… | 至于你们想用哪种方法… | 
| [25:29] | My baby. | 我的孩子 | 
| [25:31] | Well, it might be easier not to think of it as a baby, | 别把它想成孩子可能会好受点 | 
| [25:33] | it’s just a bunch of cells. | 那只是一堆细胞 | 
| [25:36] | A bunch of cells? | 一堆细胞 | 
| [25:39] | No. | 不是 | 
| [25:41] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [25:44] | Sorry, erm, that… No, that’s…that’s… | 抱歉 不 那不是… | 
| [25:47] | That’s not what I meant, that wasn’t… | 我不是那个意思 那不是… | 
| [25:48] | No, we need to talk to another doctor now! | 我们现在就要跟其他医生谈 | 
| [25:54] | Look, you’re gonna get home | 你们回家以后 | 
| [25:56] | and this afternoon’s just gonna be a big blur. | 今天下午肯定会很恍惚 | 
| [25:58] | All right? So, here, take this leaflet. | 好吗 所以拿上这个小册子 | 
| [26:01] | Right? It goes through everything I’ve said. | 好吗 里面有我说过的所有信息 | 
| [26:03] | It’s really good, actually. | 这册子写得很好 | 
| [26:04] | I mean, I wrote it, so I would say it’s good. | 这是我写的 所以我肯定说好 | 
| [26:09] | Thanks so much, Doctor. | 非常感谢 医生 | 
| [26:10] | Listen, there’s no hurry to make a decision, OK? | 听着 不用着急做决定 好吗 | 
| [26:13] | You just get in touch whenever | 只要随时联系我们 | 
| [26:16] | and we’ll book you in for the tablets or the operation. | 我们就给你开药或者做手术 | 
| [26:19] | Actually, you know what? | 要不干脆这样吧 | 
| [26:24] | This is my mobile number. | 这是我的手机号 | 
| [26:26] | Give me a call directly and I’ll sort it. | 直接给我打电话 我来安排 | 
| [26:29] | – Thank you, Doctor. – Thanks again. | -谢谢你 医生 -再次感谢 | 
| [26:33] | And I am really sorry again for what she said earlier. | 我也再次为她之前说的话诚挚道歉 | 
| [26:36] | She’s very junior, but that falls absolutely miles | 她资历还很浅 但那也完全没达到 | 
| [26:40] | short of what I expect from my doctors. | 我对手下医生的要求 | 
| [26:43] | I’m really disappointed in her. | 我真的对她很失望 | 
| [26:47] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 | 
| [26:51] | Ok. | 好了 | 
| [27:04] | It’s all sorted. | 都解决了 | 
| [27:06] | – These things happen, mate. Don’t stress it. – OK. | -这是难免的事 别有压力 -好 | 
| [27:14] | *Kept thinking I could never live without you* | *一直想着没有你在身边* | 
| [27:18] | *By my side…* | *我就无法生活…* | 
| [27:21] | Sorry. | 抱歉 | 
| [27:25] | Thank you so much for seeing her. | 非常感谢你去看她 | 
| [27:27] | I didn’t. She discharged herself half an hour after you left. | 我没有 你走半小时以后她自己出院了 | 
| [27:30] | Shit. What do we do now? | 该死 现在该怎么办 | 
| [27:34] | Nothing. | 什么也不干 | 
| [28:06] | What now? | 怎么了 | 
| [28:07] | Adam, thank God you’re here. | 亚当 你终于来了 | 
| [28:08] | There’s three patients I need you to see. | 有三个患者需要让你看 | 
| [28:11] | Which one’s the most urgent? Oh, God. | 哪个最紧急 天啊 | 
| [28:13] | Thank God you’re here. D’you want your consultant in? | 你终于来了 你想让主任医生过来吗 | 
| [28:16] | It was you. | 是你 | 
| [28:17] | It was me? | 是我 | 
| [28:18] | – You complained. – Adam, are you OK? | -是你投诉我 -亚当 你没事吧 | 
| [28:21] | Let’s get you into a chair, shall we? | 来坐会吧 好吗 | 
| [28:29] | Can you move your arm? | 你的胳膊能动吗 | 
| [28:32] | I think you’ve had a stroke. | 我觉得你中风了 | 
| [28:33] | I haven’t had a stroke. I’m fine. | 我没有中风 我没事 | 
| [28:38] | I just… I didn’t eat my breakfast. | 我只是没吃早饭 | 
| [28:40] | I’ll make you a wee slice of toast, love. | 我去给你做片吐司 亲爱的 | 
| [28:47] | Keep an eye on him. | 看着点他 | 
| [28:49] | I think he’s had a wee stroke. | 我觉得他刚才中风了一下 | 
| [29:06] | 新生儿科 重症监护室 | |
| [29:19] | You can go straight through. | 你可以直接进去 | 
| [29:19] | What time do you finish? | 你什么时候下班 | 
| [29:23] | Right. Er, in about an hour. | 还有一个小时左右吧 | 
| [29:26] | OK, I will see you at the Working Men’s Club | 好 那七点钟在波拉德路上的 | 
| [29:27] | on Pollard Road for seven. | 工人俱乐部见 | 
| [29:29] | You having a big pre-exams party, or…? | 你要开大型考前派对吗 | 
| [29:32] | Is that a no? | 这是拒绝吗 | 
| [29:34] | No. It’s a yes, obviously. | 不 明显是答应了 | 
| [29:43] | – All right? – One of those days. | -你好吗 -挺糟心的 | 
| [29:45] | Aren’t they all? Good luck tomorrow. | 每天不都是吗 明天考试顺利 | 
| [29:48] | You’ll nail it. | 你能行的 | 
| [29:49] | You can wish me luck properly at the party. | 你可以在派对上好好给我加油 | 
| [29:52] | Are you coming? | 你要来吗 | 
| [29:53] | Yeah, why not? | 为什么不呢 | 
| [29:58] | Well, I’m not paying for your resits if they breathalyse you. | 如果他们测酒精 我可不给你付补考的钱 | 
| [30:04] | Looks like there are fewer tubes. | 管子貌似少点了 | 
| [30:07] | That’s got to be a good thing, right? | 这肯定是好事 对吧 | 
| [30:09] | Unless one’s fallen out – that would be… | 除非有管子掉出来了 那就… | 
| [30:12] | …that would be a bad thing. | 那就不是好事 | 
| [30:15] | Anyway, hopefully, you’ll… | 无论如何 希望你能… | 
| [30:19] | ..You’ll be out of here before too long. | 你能尽快出院 | 
| [30:23] | As it turns out, I’ll probably beat you out of here… | 事实证明我可能会比你先离开 | 
| [30:27] | ..Because some total… | 因为有些 | 
| [30:31] | ..Colleague… | 好同事 | 
| [30:33] | ..Is trying to get me struck off. | 想让我被取消行医资格 | 
| [30:37] | I give my life to this shithole and this is… | 我为这个粪坑奉献了生命 而这… | 
| [30:45] | You don’t think I deserve it, do you? | 你不会觉得投诉是我活该吧 | 
| [30:53] | I’m sorry Emma can’t make it tonight, she just… | 很抱歉艾玛今晚不能来 她只是… | 
| [30:56] | Didn’t wanna come? | 不想来吗 | 
| [30:57] | No, it’s not that. | 不 不是那样 | 
| [31:00] | Well, yeah, it is that, slightly. | 对 就是那样 有点吧 | 
| [31:02] | So, have you sorted a date, then? | 你们决定日期了吗 | 
| [31:04] | Make sure it doesn’t clash with my wedding. | 确保别跟我的婚礼撞了就行 | 
| [31:06] | Of course, I’ll need you there. | 当然 我需要你参加 | 
| [31:07] | How do you fancy being my best man? | 你想做我的伴郎吗 | 
| [31:13] | That’s really kind. | 你真客气 | 
| [31:15] | So kind. | 太客气了 | 
| [31:17] | Properly kind. | 非常客气 | 
| [31:19] | – Don’t feel like you have to. – I don’t feel like I have to. | -别有压力 觉得你非做不可 -我没那种感觉 | 
| [31:21] | Obviously, I would, but… | 显然我很愿意 但… | 
| [31:24] | – This feels very much like a no. – No, I just… | -感觉你在拒绝我 -不是 我只是… | 
| [31:27] | I wasn’t gonna do this today, clearly. | 其实我本来不打算今天告诉你 | 
| [31:29] | What, you shat yourself in the IMAX again? | 怎么 你又在巨幕影院里拉裤子了吗 | 
| [31:31] | No, I’ve…I’ve been thinking. | 不是 我一直在想 | 
| [31:34] | I’m going to have to relieve you of best man duties. | 我不能让你继续做伴郎了 | 
| [31:39] | Right, you’re demoting me to just man? | 那你是要把我降级为普通郎吗 | 
| [31:44] | Not just man. | 不是普通郎 | 
| [31:46] | You’re a man who I love. | 你是我爱的男人 | 
| [31:49] | But I need the day to run smoothly, | 但我需要婚礼顺顺利利 | 
| [31:51] | and I know what your job’s like. | 我也知道你的工作性质 | 
| [31:53] | I always get there in the end. | 我每次最后总会赶到 | 
| [31:55] | You always get there at the end. | 你是总最后一个到 | 
| [31:57] | Look, and if there’s some big emergency, | 听着 如果出现重大紧急事故 | 
| [31:58] | are you honestly telling me you’d leave it behind? | 你真的会不管不顾吗 | 
| [32:04] | Course you wouldn’t. | 你当然不会 | 
| [32:17] | There you are. | 你在这啊 | 
| [32:20] | Adam tells me you organised this all by yourself. | 亚当说这一切都是你组织的 | 
| [32:23] | Extraordinary. | 热闹非凡 | 
| [32:25] | Thank you. Adam was too busy saving babies. | 谢谢 亚当忙着拯救宝宝们了 | 
| [32:29] | Expect you’ll get used to doing things on your own. | 只是你得习惯自己一个人做事 | 
| [32:32] | I will? | 是吗 | 
| [32:33] | You’ll have to. | 你必须如此 | 
| [32:34] | You’ll think it’s just a junior doctor thing, | 我会觉得只有初级医生才那么忙 | 
| [32:36] | but it gets worse and worse, believe me. | 但其实情况会越来越糟 相信我 | 
| [32:39] | Still, marriage is all about | 不过 婚姻就是 | 
| [32:41] | taking someone on as they are, isn’t it? | 接受对方本来的样子 是吧 | 
| [32:43] | Which of us is perfect? | 我们谁又是完美的呢 | 
| [32:46] | I, for example, have eczema. | 比如我就有湿疹 | 
| [32:51] | He’s perfect for me. | 他对我来说很完美 | 
| [32:54] | That’s all that matters, really, isn’t it? | 这才最重要 不是吗 | 
| [33:08] | Look who it is. | 瞧瞧谁来了 | 
| [33:13] | – You all right? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -嗯 | 
| [33:14] | – I’m fine. – You sure? | -我很好 -你确定吗 | 
| [33:18] | No, I’m not. | 不 我不好 | 
| [33:20] | Greg’s just dumped me as his best man, | 格雷格刚说不需要我做伴郎了 | 
| [33:22] | and there’s been a complaint about me, a bad one, | 还有人投诉我 很严重的投诉 | 
| [33:24] | to the GMC, and a baby’s very ill, | 报告给了医委员会 有个宝宝病得很重 | 
| [33:28] | and I lied in the notes | 我还在报告里撒谎 | 
| [33:29] | and I really don’t know what’s gonna happen. | 我真的不知道会发生什么 | 
| [33:31] | What the fuck, Adam? | 搞什么 亚当 | 
| [33:32] | It’ll be fine. They’re getting me a lawyer. | 没事的 他们会给我请个律师 | 
| [33:35] | How could you let that happen? | 你怎么能允许这种事发生 | 
| [33:36] | I thought you were good at your job. | 我以为你医术很好 | 
| [33:38] | That’s exactly why I didn’t tell you. | 这正是我没告诉你的原因 | 
| [33:40] | – You’re just an embarrassment, aren’t you? – Shut up! | -你真是丢人现眼 是吧 -闭嘴 | 
| [33:43] | – Adam? – Sorry, I was miles away. | -亚当 -抱歉 我刚才走神了 | 
| [33:46] | Yep, I’m…I’m fine, thanks. | 嗯 我没事 谢了 | 
| [33:50] | Relax. It’s gonna be fun. | 放松 会很棒的 | 
| [33:53] | It is fun. Everyone’s having a nice time. | 派对很有趣 所有人都很快活 | 
| [33:55] | – Everyone? – Yep. | -所有人吗 -对 | 
| [33:57] | Your mum’s had a glass of wine. | 你妈妈喝了一杯葡萄酒 | 
| [33:59] | We found her one made of actual glass. | 我们给她找了一个真的玻璃杯 | 
| [34:00] | Oh, fancy. | 真高级 | 
| [34:02] | Then she did a quick DJ set, mostly ambient house, | 然后她去快速指导了DJ 大多数氛围浩室舞曲 | 
| [34:05] | but she chucked in a bit of hard NRG. | 不过其中还有些狂野新一代曲子 | 
| [34:08] | OK, it was more ghetto house. | 好吧 其实更像平民窟浩室风格 | 
| [34:11] | Does your dad ever talk? | 你爸爸会说话吗 | 
| [34:13] | Yeah, sometimes, it just takes him a few hours to power up. | 有时候吧 他只是需要几小时来启动 | 
| [34:16] | Like a beard trimmer. | 就像胡须修剪器 | 
| [34:19] | Oh, I was just talking to Pawel, what an angel. | 我之前在跟帕维尔聊天 他人真好 | 
| [34:22] | – Pawel? – Yeah, one of your work friends, a porter, I think? | -帕维尔是谁 -你的一个同事 我想是护工吧 | 
| [34:25] | Yes, sorry, er, we tend to use nicknames at work. | 对 抱歉 我们工作时一般用昵称 | 
| [34:29] | Oh, yeah, what is it, then? | 是吗 那他叫什么 | 
| [34:31] | Pav? Pav… Pavpav. | 帕夫 帕夫…帕夫帕夫 | 
| [34:34] | Wow, creative. | 挺有创意 | 
| [34:36] | Right, come say hi to Mum. | 来跟我妈妈打个招呼 | 
| [34:37] | She’s already started a conga line. | 她已经领头跳康加舞了 | 
| [34:39] | I’m gonna just get a quick drink. | 我先去喝一杯 | 
| [34:41] | Yeah. I’ll be… | 我马上… | 
| [34:46] | Thanks so much for coming, guys. | 谢谢你们过来 各位 | 
| [34:48] | It’s all right. It’s the first night out we’ve had in years. | 不客气 这是我们多少年来第一次晚上出来玩 | 
| [34:51] | We dragged her along. She never gets out. | 我们把她也拽来了 她从不出门 | 
| [34:53] | Didn’t wanna miss out on any gossip, more like. | 更像是不想错过任何八卦 | 
| [34:58] | – And also for the free booze, obviously. – Slainte. | -显然还因为这里有免费酒水 -祝健康 | 
| [35:01] | Yeah, thanks. | 嗯 谢了 | 
| [35:02] | Hey, Harry’s great, fair play. | 哈利很棒 干得漂亮 | 
| [35:04] | If I was 20 years younger, and he was single… | 如果我再年轻二十岁 他也单身 | 
| [35:08] | – ..And straight. – Quite a few barriers there, really, Trace. | -还是直男 -你的如果也太多了 特蕾茜 | 
| [35:11] | You should mention the gay thing at work. | 你应该在医院说自己是基佬 | 
| [35:12] | People might warm to you more. | 大家或许会更喜欢你 | 
| [35:17] | OK, catch you…catch you later. | 好吧 一会…一会聊 | 
| [35:21] | A glass of your least shit white wine, please. | 来一杯你们最不烂的白葡萄酒 谢了 | 
| [35:25] | This is charming. | 聚会真不错 | 
| [35:28] | So much carpet. | 好多地毯 | 
| [35:30] | It’s good of you to have it in a place like this, | 你们有这样一个场所挺好的 | 
| [35:33] | avoids Harry and his friends feeling out of place. | 能避免让哈利和他的朋友们感觉不自在 | 
| [35:38] | How are you, Dad? | 你好吗 爸 | 
| [35:40] | – Traffic OK? – Took us an age to get here. | -路上都好吗 -过来简直费死劲了 | 
| [35:43] | And to think people | 难以想象有人 | 
| [35:44] | actually come to this part of town voluntarily! | 竟然会自愿来城里的这个角落 | 
| [35:47] | Well, Harry’s mum’s come all the way from Ireland. | 哈利的妈妈可是大老远从爱尔兰赶来 | 
| [35:49] | Mmm, only sausage rolls waiting at the end of her journey. | 可怜人 在她旅程的终点只有香肠卷 | 
| [35:53] | Still, it’s probably what they eat there. | 但话说回来 他们那里也许就吃这个 | 
| [35:56] | Harry subjected me to her earlier. | 哈利之前给我介绍她了 | 
| [35:59] | Fun, isn’t she? | 很幽默 对吧 | 
| [36:10] | Oh, hang on, lost soul to retrieve, two secs. | 等等 我得去拯救一个失丧的灵魂 马上回来 | 
| [36:14] | Hey. Welcome. | 欢迎 | 
| [36:14] | Hey, mate. I’m looking for the groom or the bride. | 伙计 我在找新郎或新娘 | 
| [36:19] | You found her straight away. Hey, I’m Harry, Adam’s fiance. | 你一下子就找到她了 我是哈利 亚当的未婚夫 | 
| [36:23] | Course. Sorry, I didn’t, erm… | 当然了 抱歉 我之前不… | 
| [36:26] | I didn’t, but now you mention it. | 之前不知道 但你这么一说 | 
| [36:28] | Er, terrific to meet you. | 很高兴认识你 | 
| [36:30] | I’m Julian, one of Adam’s work, um, people. | 我是朱利安 亚当工作上的…同事 | 
| [36:34] | – I love your coat. – Ah, cheers. | -我喜欢你的大衣 -谢了 | 
| [36:35] | No-one makes a trench quite like Burberry, do they? | 没人比巴宝莉更会做风衣 对吧 | 
| [36:38] | I’d have guessed that you were gay. | 我肯定能猜出来你是基佬 | 
| [36:42] | So, tell me, do you…? | 告诉我 你… | 
| [36:43] | Oh, I’m so sorry, I just have a work… | 真抱歉 我有一点工作上的… | 
| [36:45] | ..A work thing, just very… | 工作上的事 非常… | 
| [36:49] | Harry doesn’t know. | 哈利不知道 | 
| [36:50] | That you’re gay? Hey, you really ought to tell him. | 你是基佬吗 你必须得告诉他了 | 
| [36:53] | No, about the GMC complaint. | 不是 关于医委员会的投诉 | 
| [36:54] | – You didn’t mention that, did you? – No, no, no, course not. | -你没说 对吧 -没有 当然没有 | 
| [36:57] | Look, if you ever wanna talk about the GMC thing, I’m… | 听着 如果你想谈谈医委员会的事 我… | 
| [37:02] | This is for you. A little something. | 这个送你 一点心意 | 
| [37:06] | That’s very kind. Thank you. | 你客气了 谢谢 | 
| [37:10] | Gin and tonic for you. | 你的金汤力 | 
| [37:11] | – Thank you. – Soda water. | -谢谢 -汽水 | 
| [37:13] | Cos you know what they say about surgeons? | 因为你知道他们怎么说外科医生吗 | 
| [37:16] | That they shouldn’t get pissed on a weekday? | 他们工作日都不该喝醉吗 | 
| [37:18] | No, we’re good with our hands. | 不是 我们动手能力强 | 
| [37:28] | Shall we find you a cab? | 我给你叫个出租车吧 | 
| [37:31] | You’re the one who keeps asking me for a drink. | 是你不停约我出来喝酒的 | 
| [37:34] | Come on. Up. | 来吧 站起来 | 
| [37:40] | Adam… Adam. Adam, have you met Ben? | 亚当 亚当 你见过本吗 | 
| [37:43] | Yeah. You work up on neo-natal ward, don’t you? | 嗯 你在新生儿病房工作 对吧 | 
| [37:45] | Oh, yeah, of course, he hates you. | 对 你当然认识 他讨厌你 | 
| [37:47] | What? No. I don’t…I don’t hate you, I… | 什么 不 我不…我不讨厌你 我… | 
| [37:50] | I’m joking. I’m joking. | 我开玩笑的 开玩笑的 | 
| [37:52] | I guess… I guess other people hate you more. | 我猜…其他人更讨厌你 | 
| [37:56] | GMC. | 医委员会 | 
| [37:58] | Oh, my God… | 天哪 | 
| [38:01] | It was you. | 是你 | 
| [38:03] | Oh, come on, like you’ve never been sick in an ashtray. | 拜托 好像你从来没在烟灰缸里吐过一样 | 
| [38:06] | How could you? | 你怎么能这样 | 
| [38:08] | After everything we’ve been through, | 我们一起经历了那么多 | 
| [38:10] | – everything I’ve… – What? | -我做了那么多… -什么 | 
| [38:13] | – What do you mean? – What do I mean? | -什么意思 -我什么意思 | 
| [38:15] | Putting in a fucking complaint about me. | 你投诉我的事 | 
| [38:19] | Everyone having fun? | 大家都玩得开心吗 | 
| [38:20] | Yeah, Shruti’s having a great time | 嗯 施卢蒂开心得很 | 
| [38:22] | trying to get me struck off the register. | 想让我被取消行医资格 | 
| [38:24] | – Adam, now’s probably not the time. – You’re quite right. | -亚当 现在不是时候 -你说的很对 | 
| [38:27] | What should we do, then, Shruti? | 那我们该怎么做呢 施卢蒂 | 
| [38:28] | Should we put something in the, uh, diary? | 我们该在日记里写点什么吗 | 
| [38:30] | Yeah, should we do it before or after I lose my fucking job? | 我们该在我丢工作之前还是之后写呢 | 
| [38:33] | Don’t embarrass yourself. | 别丢人现眼了 | 
| [38:35] | I knew you were a terrible doctor. | 我早知道你是个烂医生 | 
| [38:36] | I didn’t know that you’re a terrible person as well. | 但我没想到你还是个烂人 | 
| [38:39] | Probably, I should be impressed | 也许我该惊讶 | 
| [38:40] | – that you managed to fill in the fucking form. – Stop it. | -你竟然能填完那些表 -别说了 | 
| [38:42] | – She didn’t do it. – Spare me. | -不是她投诉的 -少来 | 
| [38:44] | I did. | 是我 | 
| [38:49] | Yeah, I shouldn’t have come. | 我就不该来 | 
| [38:55] | Adam, you wanna say hi to Mum? | 亚当 你想跟我妈妈打个招呼吗 | 
| [38:56] | Not particularly. | 不太想 | 
| [39:00] | He’s so funny. | 他真幽默 | 
| [39:03] | He doesn’t mean it. | 他不是那个意思 | 
| [39:05] | He’s been having a hard time recently. | 他最近过得不太顺利 | 
| [39:07] | Sorry, I’m Shruti, I work with him. | 不好意思 我是施卢蒂 他的同事 | 
| [39:09] | Is this about that old lady that died? | 是因为那个去世的老太太吗 | 
| [39:11] | No, err, the complaint’s come back. | 不 投诉又回来了 | 
| [39:13] | Yeah, he’s gonna get struck off, probably. | 他大概会被取消行医资格 | 
| [39:16] | Sorry, you don’t have an ashtray, do you? | 不好意思 你有烟灰缸吗 | 
| [39:28] | I thought you were on my side. | 我以为你是站在我这边的 | 
| [39:30] | D’you know whose side I’m on, Adam? | 你知道我站在哪边吗 亚当 | 
| [39:33] | The patients’. | 患者那边 | 
| [39:34] | Not yours, not anybody else’s. The patients’. | 不是你 也不是其他人 而是患者 | 
| [39:37] | So am I. | 我也是 | 
| [39:39] | – Really? – Yes. | -真的吗 -对 | 
| [39:40] | You refused to call your consultant, | 你明知自己无法给艾瑞卡接生 | 
| [39:42] | even though you knew you were out of your depth with Erika. | 但还是拒绝联系主任医生 | 
| [39:44] | How could I let that go unnoticed? | 我怎么能放任这种事 | 
| [39:47] | Easily! | 很简单 | 
| [39:48] | This is my career, | 这是我的职业 | 
| [39:50] | not a playground for your personal vendettas. | 不是你的私人复仇场 | 
| [39:52] | This isn’t personal! | 我不是针对你 | 
| [39:55] | You assaulted your patients, that’s what that is. | 你侮辱患者 这是事实 | 
| [39:59] | If you cut someone’s tattoo – assault. | 如果你切开患者的纹身 那就是侮辱 | 
| [40:01] | Taking personal phone calls during deliveries? | 在接生时还接私人电话 | 
| [40:04] | And disconnecting the emergency alarms? | 关闭急诊警报 | 
| [40:07] | You’re a liability. | 你是个累赘 | 
| [40:08] | And what about bullying Erika | 还有强迫艾瑞卡 | 
| [40:10] | into dropping her perfectly valid complaint? | 撤掉那个完全合理的投诉怎么说 | 
| [40:12] | That was the cherry on the top of the whole cake of shit. | 这是压死骆驼的最后一根稻草 | 
| [40:16] | It’s… It’s pride and it’s dishonesty, | 这…这就是自大和欺诈 | 
| [40:20] | it’s arrogance and it’s entitlement. | 傲慢和清高 | 
| [40:23] | You think that you are the cleverest person in the room. | 你总觉得自己是房间里最聪明的人 | 
| [40:27] | And that makes you dangerous. | 这也让你变得危险 | 
| [40:30] | How can I trust you with my patients? | 我怎么能把患者放心交给你 | 
| [40:34] | You didn’t leave me with any choice. | 你让我别无选择 | 
| [40:49] | What’s your address, Shruts? | 你家地址是哪里 施卢蒂 | 
| [40:51] | For God’s sake. | 老天 | 
| [40:51] | Do you wanna try leaving me alone for five minutes? | 你能不能做到五分钟别烦我 | 
| [40:55] | Get your leg in there. | 腿放进去 | 
| [40:56] | – Not gonna be sick, is she? – She’ll be all right, mate. | -她不会吐吧 -她没事的 老兄 | 
| [40:58] | Here’s your bag, love. | 你的包 亲爱的 | 
| [41:38] | There he is. I thought you’d gone back to work. | 他来了 我以为你回去工作了呢 | 
| [41:42] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 | 
| [41:43] | I’m sure you can all agree | 我想大家都同意 | 
| [41:45] | that Adam and Harry are totally made for each other. | 亚当和哈利是天造地设的一对 | 
| [41:48] | Hear, hear! | 说得好 | 
| [41:51] | Why don’t we hand over to Adam, | 不如我们把话筒交给亚当 | 
| [41:52] | who I’m sure wants to say a few words? | 我想他一定希望说两句 | 
| [41:54] | – I really don’t! – In which case, I’ll just carry on | -我真不想 -这样的话 我就继续 | 
| [41:57] | and tell the story of the time Adam vomjaculated. | 讲一个亚当喷射呕吐的故事吧 | 
| [42:01] | For those of you not in the know, | 先跟不知道的人解释一下 | 
| [42:02] | – vomjaculation is… – OK. | -喷射呕吐是… -行 | 
| [42:17] | Well, I’ll be really quick. | 我简单说两句 | 
| [42:31] | I don’t know why it’s me doing this speech, | 我不知道为什么要我来说 | 
| [42:33] | I know about four of you. | 我只认识这里的四个人 | 
| [42:35] | Anyway, um… | 总之 | 
| [42:37] | When I first met Harry in a shit bar… | 我第一次在一个破酒吧遇见哈利时 | 
| [42:43] | ..who’d have… | 谁能想到 | 
| [42:48] | ..Who would have thought that, two years later, | 谁能想到两年后 | 
| [42:49] | I’d be standing here in a somehow worse bar? | 我会站在一个更破的酒吧里 | 
| [42:57] | But Harry is, err, very, erm… | 但哈利非常… | 
| [43:06] | ..Kind and… | 善良 而且… | 
| [43:10] | ..Tolerant. | 大度 | 
| [43:14] | I was going to say that, err, | 我本来想说 | 
| [43:17] | my relationship’s the only thing in my life | 我的感情是我生命中 | 
| [43:18] | that’s not totally fucked up. | 唯一还凑合的东西 | 
| [43:24] | But now I’m not quite sure… | 但现在我不确定… | 
| [43:27] | ..How true that is. | 这话是否为真 | 
| [43:33] | Anyway, erm, nice to meet you. | 总之很高兴认识各位 | 
| [43:37] | Cheers. | 谢谢 | 
| [43:53] | You just gonna sit there in silence, then? | 你打算一路沉默到家吗 | 
| [43:56] | What d’you want me to say? | 你想让我说什么 | 
| [44:00] | Sorry for humiliating me? | 为让我丢脸而道歉 | 
| [44:05] | Sorry for lying to me for months? | 为欺骗我几个月道歉 | 
| [44:10] | Sorry for what you said to my poor mum? | 为你对我可怜的老妈出言不逊道歉 | 
| [44:13] | Been writing minutes, have you? | 你还记仇呢 是吧 | 
| [44:21] | I put in so much effort, Adam. | 我这么努力了 亚当 | 
| [44:23] | It was a couple of balloons and a big cardboard H. | 不就是几个气球和一个写着H的大纸板 | 
| [44:30] | I… | 我… | 
| [44:33] | ..Never complain about a single thing that you do. | 从不抱怨你做的任何事 | 
| [44:35] | – What’s this, then? – Adam, please, just… | -那你现在在干什么 -亚当 拜托 | 
| [44:39] | You don’t… | 你不… | 
| [44:43] | ..Give anything back, you lie and lie and lie. | 给予任何回应 你只是不断欺骗 | 
| [44:47] | You’re so shut off. | 封闭内心 | 
| [44:58] | How we gonna make this work? | 我们怎么才能继续走下去 | 
| [45:06] | Well, we’re probably not, are we? | 我们也许走不下去 对吧 | 
| [45:12] | It’s the next road on the left. | 下个路口左转 |