时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:22] | *Spirit of my silence I can hear you* | *我能听见你沉默的心绪* |
[00:27] | *But I’m afraid to be near you* | *但我却不敢靠近* |
[00:29] | *And I don’t know where to begin* | *我不知该从何开始* |
[00:35] | *And I don’t know where to begin* | *我不知该从何开始* |
[00:36] | Okay, I’m ready. | 我准备好了 |
[00:38] | You promise you like your gift? | 你保证喜欢我送的礼物吗 |
[00:40] | The towel? It’s absolutely terrible. | 这条毛巾吗 简直糟透了 |
[00:44] | Suit’s on? | 穿戴好了吗 |
[00:45] | – Yes, ma’am. – Your birthday suit. | -是的 -你的生日礼服[双关”裸体”] |
[00:47] | Only one I’ve got. | 就一条毛巾 |
[00:56] | I had to put the lingerie on top of my clothes. | 我只能把内衣套在外面了 |
[00:58] | I see that. | 看出来了 |
[00:59] | It wasn’t a great moment for me. | 这感觉一点也不好 |
[01:02] | Tradition is tradition. | 尊重传统嘛 |
[01:03] | Yeah. But I’m gonna go ahead | 是啊 不过今年呢 |
[01:05] | and spare us both the seductive birthday dance this year. | 我们就不跳撩人生日舞折磨彼此了 |
[01:08] | I’m sorry, baby, but it’s my birthday, | 抱歉宝贝 今天是我生日 |
[01:10] | and I would really, really like to see the dance. | 而我非常非常想看生日舞 |
[01:21] | Your funeral. | 恶心到了别怪我 |
[01:24] | Ready? Mm-hmm. | 准备好了吗 |
[01:30] | You like it, right?? | 喜欢吗 |
[01:32] | This is what you want? | 你是想看这个吗 |
[01:33] | A little of that. | 撩一下衣服 |
[01:34] | A little of that, for you? | 是不是想看这里 |
[01:37] | I will gag you dead with that towel. | 我真想用那条毛巾噎死你 |
[01:38] | Okay, okay. | 我错了 |
[01:39] | – I’m quiet. – Come on. | -我不笑了 -能不能行 |
[01:44] | 36只是一个数字 生日快乐 | |
[01:46] | *Amethyst and flowers on the table* | *桌上摆放着紫水晶和鲜花* |
[01:51] | *Is it real or a fable* | *不知是真是假* |
[01:54] | *Well, I suppose a friend is a friend* | *我想朋友总归只是萍水相逢* |
[01:57] | 生日派对前你不许碰蛋糕 爱你 凯特 | |
[01:59] | *And we all know how this will end* | *我们都知道结局将会如何* |
[02:05] | You suck. | 真过分 |
[02:19] | *What is that song you sing for the dead* | *你会用哪首歌悼念逝去的生灵* |
[02:23] | *I see the signal searchlight strike me* | *我看见探照灯光照向我* |
[02:28] | *In the window of my room* | *透过窗子 照进房间* |
[02:30] | Got a sec, boss? | 方便说话吗 老板 |
[02:31] | Yeah. What’s up? | 是 怎么了 |
[02:33] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[02:38] | *Happy birthday…* | *祝你生日…* |
[02:40] | – Yeah… – *to you* | -这… -*快乐* |
[02:43] | *Happy…* | *祝你…* |
[02:44] | *I forgive you, mother, I can hear you* | *我原谅你了 妈妈 我能听见你的声音* |
[02:48] | *And I long to be near you* | *我多想靠着你* |
[02:51] | We love your show. | 我们特别喜欢你演的剧 |
[02:54] | Do you want to dance? | 要来跳个舞吗 |
[02:55] | Uh-uh. No. But, um, | 不了 不过… |
[02:57] | you know, you go ahead. | 你们随便玩 |
[03:03] | It’s my birthday today. | 今天是我生日 |
[03:07] | 36 today. | 36岁了 |
[03:08] | – You don’t look 36. – Yeah, | -根本看不出来 -客气了 |
[03:10] | I do. | 看得出来 |
[03:11] | *Happy 36th birthday to you* | *祝你36岁生日快乐* |
[03:14] | Happy 36th birthday to you | *祝你36岁生日快乐* |
[03:16] | *I have triplets inside of me* | *我怀了三胞胎* |
[03:18] | *I am Shamu* | *我是杀人鲸* |
[03:20] | *And we all know how this will end* | *我们都知道结局将会如何* |
[03:24] | Hey, Big Three. | 三个小家伙 |
[03:26] | Do you three know how much I love your mother | 你们三个知道我有多爱你们妈妈吗 |
[03:28] | I mean, do you even have any idea? | 你们能想象得到吗 |
[03:31] | Yeah, we do. Now shut up | 能 快闭嘴吧 |
[03:32] | and let your fat-ass wife go to sleep. | 让你家胖婆娘好好睡个觉 |
[03:34] | No. No, no, no. Birthday tradition is birthday tradition. | 不行 生日传统一定要坚持 |
[03:37] | So close your eyes in there, kids, | 闭好眼睛哦 孩子们 |
[03:39] | because Daddy’s about to do some real terrible things to Mommy. | 因为爸爸要对妈妈做坏坏的事情了 |
[03:44] | *I see the signal searchlight strike me* | *我看见探照灯光照向我* |
[03:46] | 找到他了 威廉·希尔 62岁 家庭住址: 费城林肯街14号公寓4B | |
[03:49] | *In the window of my room* | *透过窗子 照进房间* |
[03:55] | *Chimney swift that finds me be my keeper* | *燕子探寻到了我的踪迹* |
[04:00] | *Silhouette of the cedar* | *在雪松上留下斑驳剪影* |
[04:03] | *What is that song you sing for the dead* | *你会用哪首歌悼念逝去的生灵* |
[04:08] | *What is that song you sing for the dead* | *你会用哪首歌悼念逝去的生灵* |
[04:12] | How could you possibly want me right now? | 你怎么会现在对我有性趣 |
[04:12] | *I see the signal searchlight strike me* | *我看见探照灯光照向我* |
[04:15] | In any state, my wife, you arouse me. | 老婆 你对我来说随时都是诱惑 |
[04:17] | *In the window of my room* | *透过窗子 照进房间* |
[04:19] | I bet I can make that go away. | 我能让你一秒忍回去 |
[04:20] | – There’s nothing you can say that’s… – My water just broke. | -你说什么都改变不了…-我羊水破了 |
[04:25] | – Yep? – Yeah. | -是吗 -对 |
[04:34] | You know when I think it all went wrong for me | 我觉得我的人生偏离轨道 |
[04:35] | was 1986, second grade. | 是在1986年 小学二年级 |
[04:37] | They were sending the Challenger up into space. | 当时挑战者号正要发射到太空 |
[04:39] | You remember the Challenger, right? | 你们记得挑战者号吧 |
[04:40] | – Yeah. With Sandra Bullock? – No. | -桑德拉·布洛克演的呗 -不是 |
[04:42] | Christa McAuliffe, right? | 是克里斯塔·麦考利夫 |
[04:43] | She was gonna be the first teacher into space. | 她本来会成为第一位进入外太空的教师 |
[04:45] | She was actually gonna change the world. | 她本来将会改变世界的 |
[04:47] | I don’t know how, but you could feel that, you know? | 虽然不知道如何改变 但我就是相信 |
[04:49] | At least, in second grade, you could… you could feel it. | 至少在二年级的时候 我很相信 |
[04:52] | Middle of the school day, | 那天上学 |
[04:53] | the teacher brings in a TV, right? | 老师抬进来一台电视 |
[04:54] | We’re all just sitting there, watching the launch, | 我们都坐着 看发射现场 |
[04:56] | a bunch of seven-year-olds just-just watchin’. | 一群七八岁的孩子坐在一起看 |
[04:59] | And all of a sudden, boom! | 突然一声巨响 |
[05:01] | The whole thing explodes. | 飞船直接爆炸了 |
[05:03] | Little pieces of sweet Christa McAuliffe | 克里斯塔·麦考利夫的碎片 |
[05:05] | come raining down all over the state of Florida. | 洒遍了佛罗里达州的土地 |
[05:07] | It was awful. | 太惨烈了 |
[05:10] | Maybe that’s when I realized trying to change the world | 也许就是那时 我意识到了 |
[05:12] | just leads to being blown up | 改变世界就意味着 |
[05:15] | into little pieces all over Florida. | 被炸成碎片四处飘散 |
[05:20] | Maybe that’s how I wound up as the Man-ny. | 所以我才成了《靓男保姆》的演员 |
[05:28] | It’s my sister. | 我妹电话 |
[05:32] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[05:37] | You… you didn’t have any ice, so… | 你…你没有冰块了 所以… |
[05:41] | Well, this is a low point. | 这可真是人生低谷了 |
[05:49] | We’re 36. | 我们36了 |
[05:52] | We’re officially late 30s. | 正式进入三十的后半段 |
[05:53] | Like, we are deep in the threes. | 马上就要奔四了 |
[05:57] | Yep. | 没错 |
[06:01] | How did I get here? | 我怎么会到这种地步 |
[06:03] | Like, how the hell did I get here? | 我怎么会变成这幅样子 |
[06:06] | Remember second grade, the Challenger explosion? | 还记得二年级 挑战者号爆炸吗 |
[06:07] | You have got to stop with the Challenger explosion. | 别再提挑战者号爆炸这事了 |
[06:09] | There’s something there. | 肯定有关系 |
[06:14] | You’re the only good thing in my life, Kev. | 你是我这辈子唯一美好的事情 小凯 |
[06:17] | I’m not that great. Come on. | 我可没那么好 得了吧 |
[06:19] | I know. | 我知道 |
[06:19] | That’s what makes it worse. | 所以我才更惨 |
[06:23] | I had this… | 我憧憬着 |
[06:26] | whole dream life that I envisioned for myself. | 自己梦想中的生活 |
[06:30] | A real career… ? | 有份正经工作 |
[06:33] | I would marry a man like Dad. | 嫁一个老爸那样的男人 |
[06:35] | I would be a mom like Mom. | 做个妈妈那样的老妈 |
[06:38] | But look at me, Kev. | 可你看看我 小凯 |
[06:42] | Like, I ate my dream life away. | 我把自己的梦想吃了个精光 |
[06:48] | So what do you… what do you want me to say to you, huh? | 你想让我怎么安慰你 |
[06:50] | Wh-What… Give me the magic phrase, sis, | 好妹妹 只要能让你好受点 |
[06:52] | to say to make you feel better and I’ll say it. | 你想听什么 我都跟你说 |
[06:54] | Tell me to quit feeling sorry for myself. I don’t know. | 让我别再自怨自艾之类的 |
[06:56] | Tell me to wake the hell up. Tell me, | 让我振作起来 让我… |
[06:58] | tell me to lose the damn weight. | 让我减掉这身该死的肥肉 |
[07:01] | Quit feeling sorry for yourself. | 别再自怨自艾 |
[07:03] | All right? That can start right now. Wake the hell up. | 明白吗 马上就可以开始 振作起来 |
[07:08] | And-and, you know… | 还有 还有… |
[07:10] | the… What was the… what was the third thing? | 第三… 第三是什么事来着 |
[07:13] | Lose the damn weight. | 减掉这身该死的肥肉 |
[07:17] | You want to say that again? | 要再说一遍吗 |
[07:21] | I’m gonna lose the damn weight. | 我要减掉这身该死的肥肉 |
[07:28] | You are a lot smarter than you look. | 你比看起来要聪明多了 |
[07:32] | That’s what Michael Bay told me. | 迈克尔·贝[著名导演]也这么说我 |
[07:40] | Here you go. | 放松点 |
[07:41] | Oh, yeah. Thank you. | 好 谢谢 |
[07:46] | Hey, do you realize me and the kids | 你有没有意识到 |
[07:47] | are gonna have the same birthday? | 我跟孩子们会是同一天生日 |
[07:49] | – I know. – Yeah. | -对啊 -是啊 |
[07:52] | Still, six weeks early is pretty early. | 不过提前六周也早太多了 |
[07:54] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道 |
[08:06] | What the hell could this thing possibly be for? | 这东西能干什么用啊 |
[08:09] | It’s for rectal examinations. | 是做肛检的 |
[08:11] | That one’s from the dirty pile. | 那个已经用过了 |
[08:14] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[08:15] | Now, then, I’m Dr. Katowski, | 我是卡托斯基医生 |
[08:18] | but you can call me Doc or Dr. K, | 你们可以叫我医生或者卡医生 |
[08:22] | which is what most people choose to do | 人们一般都这么叫我 |
[08:25] | because it’s folksy. | 因为这样更亲切 |
[08:26] | So you work with Dr. Schneider? | 这么说你是施耐德医生的同事 |
[08:28] | Take a breath for me, dear. | 来做个深呼吸 亲爱的 |
[08:31] | Deep breath, now. | 深呼吸 |
[08:34] | There you go. | 很好 |
[08:35] | All right. You relaxed? Good, good, good. | 好了 放松点没 很好 很好 |
[08:39] | Dr. Schneider’s appendix burst an hour ago. | 一小时前施耐德医生阑尾破裂 |
[08:41] | He just went into surgery. | 他刚刚去做手术了 |
[08:43] | No, no, no, no, no. Now, stay with me. | 别怕 别怕 听我说 |
[08:44] | Oh, God. No, I need Dr. Schneider. | 老天啊 不行 我需要施耐德医生 |
[08:45] | – ‘Cause he knows about… – Stay with me now. | -因为他了解我的… -听我说 |
[08:46] | Between his screams of agony, | 虽然疼得直叫唤 |
[08:49] | Schneider brought me up to speed on everything concerning your case. | 施耐德还是让我掌握了你的所有情况 |
[08:53] | I know all about these triplets, | 我知道你怀的是三胞胎 |
[08:54] | – and I know that this is a high-risk pregnancy. – Yeah. | -我知道你是高危妊娠 -是的 |
[08:57] | But everything’s gonna be all right. | 但你一定会平安无事的 |
[09:00] | This is some kind of bad joke, right? | 你是在跟我们开玩笑吗 |
[09:01] | It is not, unfortunately. | 不好意思 我没开玩笑 |
[09:03] | Now, sweetheart, I’m gonna get straight to your first concern. | 亲爱的 现在我要你注意听我说 |
[09:07] | Look at me now. Look at me. | 看着我 看着我 |
[09:09] | Do you see me? I am 73 years old. | 看到我了吗 我今年73了 |
[09:13] | – You know what that means, don’t you? – No. | -知道这意味着什么吗 -不知道 |
[09:15] | That means I don’t run wind sprints as fast as I used to, | 这意味着我不能像以前一样跑得那么快 |
[09:19] | but my faculties are otherwise completely intact. | 但我的身体机能依然十分良好 |
[09:24] | There are days that I wish they weren’t, | 有时我倒是希望不那么好 |
[09:26] | because then I would retire and spend my remaining days | 那样我就能退休去安度晚年 |
[09:29] | doing something more glamorous | 做点更有意思的事 |
[09:30] | than pulling eight-pound objects out of women’s vaginas. | 而不是把七八斤重的孩子从产道里拽出来 |
[09:33] | But until that time, | 不过在那之前 |
[09:35] | I keep showing up here every day. | 我每天都会来医院 |
[09:37] | All right? | 明白了吗 |
[09:39] | I’m also aware that I’m a complete stranger to you, | 我也知道 对你来说我完全是个陌生人 |
[09:42] | and this is the biggest moment of your life. | 而今天是你人生中最重要的日子 |
[09:46] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[09:47] | All right? Honey, listen to me. | 好了 亲爱的 听我说 |
[09:50] | I am the best of the best. | 我是最好的医生 |
[09:53] | And I swear to you, on the lives of my children and my grandchildren, | 我以我儿孙的性命向你保证 |
[09:58] | that I am up to the task. | 我能胜任这场手术 |
[09:59] | – All right? – Okay. | -好吗 -好的 |
[10:02] | – All right. – Thank you. | -那好 -谢谢你 |
[10:03] | All right. Good. | 很好 |
[10:06] | Now, which one of you’s pregnant? | 那么 你们俩谁是孕妇 |
[10:10] | Now, that was a bad joke, | 这就是逗你玩了 |
[10:12] | but you just continue to take those deep breaths… | 不过你还要继续做深呼吸 |
[10:16] | Let’s see… let me see if any of my people are here. | 让我看看 看看这儿有没有我的同族人 |
[10:17] | Let me take a little test. Sheket bevakasha! | 我来做个小测试 不许说话[希伯来语] |
[10:20] | Jew! Jew! | 你是犹太人 你也是 |
[10:23] | Jew! | 还有你 |
[10:24] | All right, hey! Come on! | 好了 注意了 |
[10:28] | And… action! | 准备…开拍 |
[10:34] | What can I do to make you feel better, huh? | 我怎么才能让你开心点 |
[10:36] | You want me to breastfeed you? | 想让我喂你奶吗 |
[10:37] | Would that make you feel better, if I breastfed ya? | 我喂你喝奶 你会开心点吗 |
[10:40] | Yeah? Here we go. Let’s try to… | 是吗 来吧 咱们试试… |
[10:50] | I’m-I’m sorry, guys. I need to cut. Uh… | 很抱歉 伙计们 我得暂停一下 |
[10:53] | Sorry, everybody. A little technical difficulty. | 抱歉 各位 出了点技术故障 |
[10:55] | Who wants a T-shirt? ? | 谁想要纪念衫 |
[10:58] | – Hey, man. – What’s up? | -伙计 -怎么了 |
[11:00] | I’m sorry. You know, I’m trying to understand, for my character, | 很抱歉 我在试着理解我的角色 |
[11:02] | you know, um, are-are we suggesting, you know, | 我们是在暗示 |
[11:05] | that the Man-ny thinks a grown man can breastfeed a baby? | 主人公真以为一个成年男人能给孩子喂奶吗 |
[11:09] | Are we saying the Man-ny’s got brain damage? | 难倒主人公是脑残吗 |
[11:10] | ‘Cause I could do a voice. | 我可以把嗓音装得像点 |
[11:12] | Kevin, I know you care. | 凯文 我知道你在乎 |
[11:14] | I know you care about the character. | 我知道你在乎这个角色 |
[11:15] | I do care about the character. Thank you. | 我确实在乎这个角色 谢谢 |
[11:15] | I also know that you’re a 30-something-year-old actor | 我还知道你已经三十多岁 |
[11:17] | whose biggest previous role | 可你演过的最重要的角色 |
[11:19] | was a three-episode arc on Nashville. | 只是《音乐之乡》里出现三集的龙套 |
[11:20] | So say the line or find another job. | 好好念台词 不然就另谋高就吧 |
[11:23] | Because trust me when I say that I’ll have you replaced | 相信我 在你回到你的车上之前 |
[11:26] | by Ryan Gosling, Ryan Phillippe, or Ryan Reynolds | 我就能找到瑞安·高斯林 瑞安·菲利普 |
[11:28] | or any other handsome Ryan | 瑞安·雷诺兹[皆为著名演员] |
[11:28] | by the time you get to your car. | 或者别的叫瑞安的帅哥顶替你 |
[11:31] | And believe me, my ratings will go up. | 相信我 收视率会上去的 |
[11:36] | Ryan Gosling would never do this crap. | 瑞安·高斯林才不会拍这种垃圾 |
[11:37] | You are right, Kevin. | 你说得对 凯文 |
[11:39] | Ryan Gosling would never do this crap. | 瑞安·高斯林绝不会拍这种垃圾 |
[11:42] | Remember that. | 记住了 |
[11:48] | Come on, Annie! | 加油 安妮 |
[11:50] | Go get the ball, hon! | 去抢球 亲爱的 |
[11:52] | Hi, Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[11:53] | Hi, sweetheart! There’s the ball! | 宝贝 球在那儿呢 |
[11:56] | You want to play soccer? | 你不去踢球吗 |
[11:58] | – It… ? – How’s she doing? | -球… -她怎么样 |
[12:00] | Uh, I think she’s saving it for the second half. | 我觉得她在为下半场保存体力 |
[12:04] | How’s about her? | 她呢 |
[12:07] | – Four boys crying and counting. – That’s my little bad ass. | -弄哭四个男孩了 -这才是我家小霸王 |
[12:10] | – Switch? – Switch. | -换吗 -换 |
[12:14] | – Is that a… – French braid. Yes. | -那是… -法式辫 没错 |
[12:17] | Over, under, back through, baby! | 两股头发交织一下 宝贝 |
[12:20] | – Hi, Mommy! – All right, well, she made a friend. | -妈妈 -好吧 她交到个朋友 |
[12:25] | I found him. | 我找到他了 |
[12:27] | My father. | 我父亲 |
[12:29] | What? When? | 什么 什么时候 |
[12:30] | I, uh… I hired a guy. | 我雇了个人 |
[12:33] | It cost about 1,500 bucks. | 花了大概一千五百块 |
[12:35] | Now, I paid for it on the Amex. You’re gonna see it. | 我拿信用卡付的 你会看到的 |
[12:37] | It’s the personal Amex, not the business Amex. | 是我自己那张卡 不是办公用的 |
[12:39] | – I know, I don’t care about the Amex. – I know. | -我知道 我不在乎是哪张卡 -我知道 |
[12:42] | – So you’re gonna… – No. | -那你打算… -不 |
[12:44] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[12:45] | Because she was a crack addict who died during childbirth, | 因为她是个瘾君子 在分娩时就去世了 |
[12:48] | and he was the guy who left me at a fire station, | 而那个男人把我丢在消防局门口 |
[12:50] | probably because he couldn’t think of anything more cliche. | 可能仅仅因为他想不到更老套的办法 |
[12:53] | So why’d you find him? | 那你为什么还去找他 |
[12:56] | I don’t know, Beth. | 我不知道 贝丝 |
[12:59] | I really don’t know. | 我真不知道 |
[13:05] | Oh! Go! | 好球 |
[13:06] | Way to go, Tess! | 太棒了 苔丝 |
[13:08] | Sportsmanship, baby! | 友谊第一 宝贝 |
[13:27] | Excuse me. | 不好意思 |
[13:29] | Do you mind? | 能给我吗 |
[13:42] | And so, I said to myself, “Tanya, | 然后我对自己说 “塔尼亚 |
[13:44] | You have done what you have set out to do. | 你已经完成了最初的目标 |
[13:47] | You have lost the weight. | 你减掉了体重 |
[13:48] | And now you can help others be skinny like you.” | 现在你可以帮别人变得和你一样苗条” |
[13:57] | So, who would like to share first? | 谁想先来分享一下 |
[13:59] | Every time I’m going on a diet, | 我每次开始节食 |
[14:01] | he sabotages me. | 他就给我捣乱 |
[14:03] | Well, my husband found me eating out of the fridge | 那天半夜 我老公发现 |
[14:05] | in the middle of the night again the other night. | 我又在冰箱里翻吃的 |
[14:10] | I’m trying. | 我在努力 |
[14:11] | I’m not sabotaging you, Marsha. | 我没给你捣乱 玛莎 |
[14:14] | I know I don’t have the same issues as everyone here. | 我知道自己身上没有你们的问题 |
[14:18] | But you guys don’t know what it’s like looking like me | 但你们体会不到 像我这么苗条的人 |
[14:20] | and carrying around that extra seven pounds in your midsection. | 怀着六七斤的孩子是什么感觉 |
[14:30] | For me, | 要我说 |
[14:32] | it was my mom. | 就得怪我妈 |
[14:33] | She never let us eat pizza. | 她从不让我们吃披萨 |
[14:35] | And so now, every time I see a pizza, | 所以我现在一看见披萨 |
[14:39] | I mean, I have to eat the entire thing. | 就忍不住要把整块披萨都吃光 |
[14:42] | If this doesn’t work, | 如果互助会也没用 |
[14:44] | I might just have my stomach stapled and just be done with… | 我只能用订书机把胃订上 接受现实了 |
[14:51] | I am sor… I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[14:55] | I was just– I was picturing the stapler. | 我只是在脑补订书机 |
[14:59] | And it’s– which is totally inappropriate. | 实在是太失礼了 |
[15:02] | I apologize. | 我道歉 |
[15:04] | I’m way fatter than you if it… | 我比你胖多了 如果这么说… |
[15:06] | means anything. | 能让你好受些 |
[15:16] | Mmm, coffee. | 咖啡 |
[15:18] | Hi. | 你好 |
[15:22] | Boy, these people hate me. | 这些人讨厌我 |
[15:25] | You kind of crossed the line. | 你有点越界了 |
[15:27] | Yeah, you laughed. | 不过你笑了 |
[15:29] | That’s because I live across the line. | 因为越界对我来说是家常便饭 |
[15:32] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:34] | Toby. | 托比 |
[15:35] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[15:37] | Nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[15:39] | So, you want to be fat friends? | 你想成为胖友吗 |
[15:43] | Sure. | 当然 |
[15:45] | But I’m gonna lose the weight. | 不过我正打算减肥 |
[15:47] | I’m probably not. | 我不这么打算 |
[15:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:57] | I can’t fall for a fat person right now. | 我现在可不能和一个胖子谈恋爱 |
[16:01] | Well… | 好吧 |
[16:02] | I guess I’ll lose the weight then. | 那看来我得减肥了 |
[16:10] | Breathe, Bec. Breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe, breathe. | 呼吸 小贝 呼吸 呼吸 呼吸 |
[16:12] | Breathe. Breathe. | 呼吸 呼吸 |
[16:15] | Deep breath, Bec. | 深呼吸 小贝 |
[16:15] | Deep breath, deep breath. | 深呼吸 深呼吸 |
[16:17] | Deep breathe, look at me, deep breathe. | 深呼吸 看着我 深呼吸 |
[16:19] | There you go. | 加油 |
[16:20] | There you go, almost done, almost done. | 加油 就快成功了 差不多了 |
[16:25] | There you go. Hey, there you go. | 加油 加油 |
[16:27] | Baby, I’m sorry for anything I’m gonna say in the next two hours. | 宝贝 我接下来两小时说的话别放心上 |
[16:31] | I mean none of it. | 我全都不是故意的 |
[16:32] | You’re gonna mean some of it. | 肯定有一部分是故意的 |
[16:34] | – Very little of it. – Fair enough. | -就一点点 -有道理 |
[16:35] | I’m almost glad Schneider’s appendix burst. | 我有点庆幸施奈德得了阑尾炎了 |
[16:37] | I like you two. | 我喜欢你们两个 |
[16:40] | Now since I’m new here, | 既然我是你的新医生 |
[16:40] | I thought we might have a conversation now | 也许我们该在事态恶化之前 |
[16:43] | before things get more intense. | 先聊聊 |
[16:45] | Yeah, that sounds nice. | 好主意 |
[16:47] | So, you said you have grandchildren? | 你说你都有孙子辈了 |
[16:48] | Not that kind of conversation. | 不是聊这个 |
[16:50] | Now. I know that Dr. Schneider talked to you about | 我知道施奈德医生跟你们说过 |
[16:52] | the positioning of the babies, | 胎位的事情 |
[16:54] | and how complicated this delivery could get. | 以及这次分娩的复杂情况 |
[16:56] | – I thought we should… – I’m sorry, | -我认为我们应该… -不好意思 |
[16:57] | no, we’re not gonna have this conversation. | 不 我们不想聊这个 |
[16:59] | Jack, we need to have this… | 杰克 我们得谈… |
[17:00] | We’re not having this conversation, because it’s not gonna happen. | 我们不谈这些 因为那不会发生 |
[17:02] | Well, we need to talk about… | 我们得讨论一下… |
[17:03] | We are walking out of this hospital with | 我们会带着三个健康的宝宝 |
[17:05] | three healthy babies and one healthy wife. | 和健康的妻子一起走出医院 |
[17:07] | Absolutely, but we still… | 当然 但我们还是得… |
[17:08] | I have three cribs at our new home | 我在新家准备了三张婴儿床 |
[17:10] | that we bought specifically | 新家是我们特别买的 |
[17:11] | – for our three children to grow up in. – I understand. | -为了让三个孩子在里面长大 -我明白 |
[17:14] | My-my mother, my mother | 我母亲 我母亲 |
[17:15] | – has already knitted three onesies. – I know. | -还织了三件连体衣 -我知道 |
[17:17] | And she’s a slow, no-talent knitter. | 而她在编织方面不是很在行 |
[17:20] | It’s also happens to be my birthday today, | 而且今天恰巧是我的生日 |
[17:22] | which tends to be | 今天注定是 |
[17:24] | a pretty great day in our house, a day when I get pretty lucky. | 我们家的大日子 是我的头号幸运日 |
[17:28] | So I’m gonna need everyone in this room to believe me | 所以我请在座的各位相信我 |
[17:31] | when I say that only good things are gonna happen here today. | 今天这里只会有好事发生 |
[17:35] | Actually… | 事实上 |
[17:36] | I-I don’t just want you to believe it, | 我不仅希望你们相信 |
[17:39] | I want you to know it. | 我还希望你们清楚知道 |
[17:42] | Do you know it, baby? | 你清楚吗 宝贝 |
[17:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[17:48] | Yeah, I know it. I know it. | 我清楚 我清楚 |
[17:52] | Do you know it, Doc? | 你清楚吗 医生 |
[17:57] | I know I like you. | 我知道我喜欢你 |
[18:01] | Let’s just start there, get you what you want. | 我们这就开始 让你心想事成 |
[18:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[18:13] | Hey, clear my afternoon? | 把我下午的安排取消 |
[18:14] | – But sir, what about… – Thanks. | -可是先生 那… -谢谢 |
[18:35] | Yeah, yeah. | 来了 来了 |
[18:36] | Stop all that banging, | 别敲了 |
[18:37] | I heard you the first time, banging on the door. | 你刚敲门 我就听见了 |
[18:40] | Who the hell is… | 到底是谁… |
[18:40] | My name is Randall Peasing. I’m your biological son. | 我叫兰德尔·皮辛 我是你亲生儿子 |
[18:44] | 36 years ago you left me at the front door… | 36年前你把我遗弃在消… |
[18:46] | No, hold on, just let me say this. | 不 等一下 让我把话说完 |
[18:48] | 36 years ago you left me at the front door of a fire station. | 36年前你把我遗弃在消防局前门 |
[18:53] | Now, don’t worry, I’m not here because I want anything from you. | 别担心 我不是来问你要什么的 |
[18:55] | I was raised by two incredible parents, | 我伟大的养父母把我抚养得很好 |
[18:57] | I have a lights out family of my own, and… | 我有自己的幸福家庭 而且… |
[19:00] | that car you see parked out in front of your house? | 看见停在你家门前的车了吗 |
[19:02] | Cost $143,000 and I bought it for cash. | 是我现付14.3万买的 |
[19:07] | I bought it for cash because I felt like it, | 我付现金就因为我高兴 |
[19:09] | and because I can do stuff like that. | 因为我有钱任性 |
[19:11] | Yeah, you see, I turned out pretty all right. | 看到吗 我这么出人头地 |
[19:15] | Which might surprise a lot of folks | 可能让很多人出乎意料 |
[19:16] | considering the fact that 36 years ago | 毕竟36年前 |
[19:19] | my life started with you leaving me on a fire station doorstep | 我只是那个躺在破篮子里 |
[19:22] | with nothing more than a ratty blanket | 裹着沾满屎的尿片 |
[19:24] | and a crap-filled diaper. | 被你遗弃在消防局门阶上的孩子 |
[19:27] | I came here today so I could look you in the eye, | 我今天到这来就是想当面 |
[19:31] | say that to you, and then get back in my fancy-ass car | 把这些话告诉你 然后回到我的豪车里 |
[19:34] | and finally prove to myself, and to you, | 最终向我自己证明 也向你证明 |
[19:37] | and to my family who loves me, | 更向爱我的家人证明 |
[19:38] | that I didn’t need a thing from you, | 我压根不需要从你那得到什么 |
[19:41] | even after I knew who you were. | 哪怕我知道了你的身份 |
[19:45] | You want to come in? | 你要进来吗 |
[19:46] | Okay. | 好 |
[19:58] | So is there something you want to say to me? | 你有什么话想对我说吗 |
[20:00] | ‘Cause otherwise, I really need to get going. | 没有的话 我赶时间 |
[20:03] | You want me to say something? | 你想让我说什么吗 |
[20:04] | No, I told you, I don’t want anything from you. | 不 我说了 我不想从你那得到什么 |
[20:06] | – But you’re here. – Just to tell you that. | -但你来了 -只是想告诉你那些话 |
[20:08] | Well… | 好吧 |
[20:10] | I’ve been told. | 我都听到了 |
[20:13] | You know what? If you’re just gonna sit here making excuses… | 如果你只是想坐在这儿找借口 |
[20:15] | – Didn’t make any excuses. – Because there’s nothing you can say. | -我没找借口 -因为你找不到 |
[20:17] | Didn’t say anything for just that reason. | 所以我并没有找借口 |
[20:25] | Seems to me you want me to try to make amends so you can say, | 我觉得你是想让我忏悔 然后对我说 |
[20:28] | – “Screw you,” and storm out of here. – That’s ridiculous. | -“去你妈的” 然后甩门而去 -荒谬 |
[20:31] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:38] | I’d like to say I remember that day, but… | 我很想说我记得那一天 但… |
[20:41] | I barely do. | 我真不记得了 |
[20:44] | I’m clean now, finally, but… | 我已经把毒戒了 但… |
[20:47] | I was on the streets then. | 我当时是混街头的 |
[20:50] | I remember her dying, your mom, | 我还记得你妈临死的模样 |
[20:54] | remember the baby. | 还记得我们的孩子 |
[20:58] | I’d like to say I remember leaving you at a fire station, | 我很想说我记得把你扔在了消防局 |
[21:02] | but I don’t. | 但我不记得 |
[21:04] | Not an excuse. | 这不是借口 |
[21:05] | In fact, it probably tells you something about me | 事实上 这也许说明了我这个人 |
[21:07] | that I don’t remember. | 记性真的不好 |
[21:13] | I do like fire stations, though, | 我确实很喜欢消防局 |
[21:15] | so that sounds like something I’d do | 所以这确实很像 |
[21:17] | if I had to do something, you know? | 我在情急之下会干的事 |
[21:23] | Anyway, I don’t know if that’s what you’re looking for, | 总之 我不知道你是不是想我赎罪 |
[21:25] | but either way, you can be sure | 但不管怎样 你大可放心 |
[21:27] | this life of mine is punishment enough | 我这辈子已经因我的所作所为 |
[21:29] | for the things I’ve done. | 受到了应有的惩罚 |
[21:30] | – If you think I’m gonna forgive you… – I don’t. | -如果你以为我会原谅你 -我没有 |
[21:32] | No, you were right. I did just want to say, “Screw you,” | 你说得对 我就是想说”去你妈的” |
[21:35] | and storm out of here. | 然后甩门而去 |
[21:36] | – Well, go ahead. – Screw you. | -那你说吧 -去你妈的 |
[21:49] | You want to meet your grandchildren? | 你想见见你的孙女吗 |
[21:53] | I’ll get my coat. | 我去拿外套 |
[21:56] | Hey, kid. | 孩子 |
[21:58] | Hey. Alan. | 你好 艾伦 |
[21:59] | All right. Hey, thanks for doing this, man. | 感谢你能来帮忙 |
[22:01] | I really appreciate it. | 我很感激 |
[22:02] | Oh, please. No thanks necessary. | 说什么啊 我俩不用客气 |
[22:05] | Trust me. | 真的 |
[22:06] | They’re paying me an absolute fortune. | 他们付了我不少钱 |
[22:09] | I’m sure. | 肯定的 |
[22:10] | Great scene for you, by the way. | 话说回来 你们这现场不错啊 |
[22:11] | – You know? – Yeah. | -你看到了 -是啊 |
[22:12] | Tell ya what, when the prick wants to, | 说真的 那混蛋要是想写 |
[22:14] | he can actually write. | 还真能写出点名堂 |
[22:15] | Yeah. Well, | 是啊 |
[22:16] | I’ll see you out there on the playing field. | 咱们片场见 |
[22:18] | All right. Break a leg, kid. | 祝你好运 孩子 |
[22:19] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢你 先生 |
[22:25] | Ladies and gentlemen, | 女士们先生们 |
[22:26] | the great Alan Thicke! | 掌声有请艾伦·锡克 |
[22:28] | And… action. | 准备…开始 |
[22:31] | Oh, for God’s sake, | 我的天 |
[22:32] | I’m just trying to lighten up the situation here. | 我只是想缓和一下气氛 |
[22:34] | No, I get it. That’s what you do, right? | 我知道 这不就是你常干的事吗 |
[22:36] | My lightweight dad. | 我无足轻重的父亲[双关] |
[22:37] | – Son… – Don’t call me “Son.” | -儿子… -别叫我”儿子” |
[22:38] | Just go. Just do your thing, | 走吧 跟你以往一样 |
[22:39] | get out of here. | 走人吧 |
[22:40] | Come on, son… | 别这样 儿子 |
[22:41] | I said don’t call me “Son.” | 我说了别叫我”儿子” |
[22:43] | I-I look at that little girl, | 看着那个小女孩 |
[22:45] | I would do anything for her. | 为了她我什么都愿意做 |
[22:48] | You understand? Y-You show me a train, | 你明白吗 如果一辆火车驶来 |
[22:49] | I’ll jump in front of it for her, no question. | 我会义无反顾地为她挡在前面 |
[22:52] | And she’s not even mine. | 她甚至都不是我亲生的 |
[22:54] | I mean, you… you mosey in and out of my life | 而你在我过去的三十年生命中 |
[22:57] | the past 30 years like the way you have, I– | 扮演了一名来去匆匆的过客 |
[22:59] | I don’t understand that and I’ll never understand you, | 我不懂你怎么想的 我也永远不会懂 |
[23:01] | so just get the hell out of here. | 所以你赶紧从我眼前消失 |
[23:05] | Just get out. | 快走 |
[23:10] | I want you to get out and this time, | 我希望你离开这里 |
[23:11] | I want you to stay the hell out of my life, okay? | 也希望你别再插足我的人生了 |
[23:15] | – Son… – Leave! | -儿子 -滚 |
[23:24] | And cut! | 卡 |
[23:37] | All right, they must think we did it. | 他们肯定觉得咱俩表演很成功 |
[23:40] | – You did it. – Thank you. | -是你的功劳 -谢谢 |
[23:40] | You were fa– you killed. | 你表现得非常棒 |
[23:41] | – Thank you for being here. – Excellent. | -谢谢你来帮我 -太棒了 |
[23:43] | Hey, may I have the envelope, please? | 现在可以发我工钱了吗 |
[23:44] | Oh, come on. | 行了 |
[23:46] | There, what are you doing, come on, get in here. | 你在那里干什么 快过来抱一个 |
[23:48] | See, I told you, right? I told you! | 怎么样 我说会成功的吧 |
[23:49] | That’s so good, Kevin. | 太棒了 凯文 |
[23:51] | Oh… That felt good. | 这感觉真好 |
[23:52] | Now all we need to do is just | 现在我们只需要 |
[23:53] | take a quick whack at the alt pass, huh? | 赶紧把切换镜头拍了 |
[23:54] | Oh, come on, we don’t need an alt pass, | 拜托 我们不需要拍切换镜头 |
[23:55] | what are you talking about? Why would you– | 你在说啥呢 为什么你… |
[23:56] | wh-wh-what, for what? | 拍来干嘛 |
[23:57] | Kevin, come on, we talked about this. | 凯文 行了 我们已经谈过了 |
[23:59] | You know? I loved it– I-I wrote it, | 刚才这段很精彩 剧本就是我写的 |
[24:01] | you know? | 但说真的 |
[24:02] | But, um, we just got to, we got to get a lighter version. | 我们得再拍一个更轻松的版本 |
[24:06] | Come on. | 来吧 |
[24:07] | Let’s get that alt. | 把它拍完 |
[24:09] | For me, okay? | 就当为了我 好吗 |
[24:10] | And, uh, lose the shirt. | 对了 把上衣脱掉吧 |
[24:13] | It’s just better without the shirt. | 不穿衣服效果会更好 |
[24:20] | I hope you’re hungry, | 但愿你们”饿”了 |
[24:21] | ’cause we got some pizza for you! | 因为我们为你们准备了”披萨”[肉体] |
[24:24] | Everybody loves pizza! | 每个人都喜欢”披萨” |
[24:35] | All right. | 好吧 |
[24:49] | No, it’s okay. No, no. Nobody be alarmed. | 没事 大家不用惊慌 |
[24:51] | Nobody be alarmed, this isn’t a real baby. | 别惊慌 这不是真的婴儿 |
[24:52] | This baby can’t feel a thing, | 这个”婴儿”没有知觉 |
[24:53] | because everything’s fake! | 因为一切都是假的 |
[24:56] | God forbid we have real emotion in this show. | 上帝不准我们在节目中表现真实的情感 |
[24:58] | What do we got here? | 这是个什么东西 |
[24:59] | We got a real suitcase. | 这里有个真的行李箱 |
[25:00] | Finally, we got something real. | 咱们终于有一样东西是真的了 |
[25:02] | Oh, no, we don’t! | 不 并不是 |
[25:04] | Look, there’s nothing in the suitcase! | 看啊 行李箱里面什么都没有 |
[25:06] | Where the hell are you going, Alan Thicke? | 你到底要去哪啊 艾伦·锡克 |
[25:08] | And what the hell are you gonna wear, | 你到了那里以后 |
[25:10] | when you get there? Huh? | 要穿什么啊 |
[25:12] | He’s got no clothes in the suitcase! | 他行李箱里一件衣服都没有 |
[25:14] | You know what it is, I’m starting to think about things | 你们知道吗 我现在开始思考这一切 |
[25:15] | about things now. It’s actually… Casey, | 事实上 凯西 |
[25:17] | it’s not your fault, brother. | 这不是你的错 兄弟 |
[25:18] | It’s not the writer’s fault | 节目这么烂 |
[25:18] | this show is so bad. | 不怪编剧 |
[25:20] | And it’s so bad! | 但它实在是太烂了 |
[25:23] | It’s not the network’s fault for airing it! | 这也不是电视台播出的错 |
[25:25] | It’s you guys! | 是你们的错 |
[25:27] | Why are you watching this stuff? | 你们为什么要看这种烂玩意 |
[25:29] | It’s your fault for demanding so little of us | 正是因为你们的要求太低了 |
[25:32] | that we settle. | 我们才安于现状 |
[25:33] | I can’t feel my face right now, | 我感觉自己的脸都快丢尽了 |
[25:35] | but you know what? | 但你们知道吗 |
[25:36] | I knew exactly what this job was | 当我接受这份工作的时候 |
[25:37] | when I took it. | 就知道它的内容 |
[25:38] | Shame on me for taking the money! | 赚这种钱的我真可耻 |
[25:40] | Shame on you for making me famous! | 把我捧上天的你们也真可耻 |
[25:42] | Shame on all of us! | 我们都很可耻 |
[25:46] | That’s enough. | 够了 |
[25:47] | What are you… | 你在… |
[25:49] | I’m not gonna hit you, man. | 我又不会揍你 兄弟 |
[25:51] | I’m not gonna hit you! | 我不会揍你 |
[25:52] | What do you… you think I’m some kind of animal? | 你把我当成什么暴力分子了吗 |
[25:54] | I’m just gonna go nuts! | 我只是快被逼疯了而已 |
[25:56] | Listen, | 听我说 |
[25:57] | Ryan Gosling may not do this crap, | 瑞安·高斯林不会接这种烂剧 |
[26:01] | and neither will I. | 我也不会接 |
[26:04] | I quit… | 我不干了 |
[26:06] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[26:11] | Great working with you, man. I’m a huge fan. | 很高兴能跟您合作 我是您的忠实粉丝 |
[26:13] | Yeah, that was a lot of fun. | 没错 刚刚挺开心的 |
[26:24] | All right, Rebecca, one more big push, now. | 丽贝卡 再使把劲 |
[26:27] | There you go… | 就是这样 |
[26:28] | – Keep pushing! – Come on, Bec. | -用劲 -加油 小贝 |
[26:30] | All right! | 好了 |
[26:31] | All right. | 好了 |
[26:32] | First male is out, | 大儿子出来了 |
[26:34] | and he is looking good! | 他很健康 |
[26:35] | You hear that, baby? | 你听到了吗 宝贝 |
[26:37] | We got a boy! We got a boy! | 我们生了个男孩 我们生了个男孩 |
[26:39] | We got a boy! | 我们生了个男孩 |
[26:40] | Thank you, ma’am. | 谢谢你的努力 女士 |
[26:41] | – Baby? – Something’s not right. | -宝贝 -有些不对劲 |
[26:43] | There’s something’s not right. | 我感觉有些不对劲 |
[26:44] | Doctor? | 医生 |
[26:45] | Some oxygen for her, please? | 护士给她戴下氧气罩 |
[26:47] | Rebecca? You’ve done real good, sweetheart, | 丽贝卡 你做得很好 甜心 |
[26:50] | but we need to let you get some rest right now | 但现在你得休息一会儿 |
[26:52] | and let’s see if I can’t take it from here, okay? | 我可能要换种方式给你接生 好吗 |
[26:53] | I’m sorry, what’s happening? | 不好意思 怎么了 |
[26:54] | I’m gonna have to go in | 我要进里面去 |
[26:55] | for the other two people, let’s go. | 接生另外两个宝宝 走吧 |
[26:57] | Your wife is in distress, Jack. | 你妻子现在情况不妙 杰克 |
[26:58] | Now, right now, you just need to trust me | 此时此刻 你得相信我 |
[27:01] | and get the hell out of my way. | 别妨碍我做事 |
[27:02] | – No, wait, but I’m… – Get him out of the room, now. | -等等 我… -赶紧把他弄出去 |
[27:04] | Stat. | 稳住 |
[27:08] | – Guys? – Daddy! | -孩子们 -爸爸 |
[27:10] | Hey, babe, I need you to help Annie with her homework… | 亲爱的 你去帮安妮看看作业 |
[27:18] | Guys… | 孩子们 |
[27:21] | this is your, uh… | 这位是你们的… |
[27:24] | William. | 威廉 |
[27:25] | This is William. | 他叫威廉 |
[27:26] | – Hi. – Hi. | -您好 -您好 |
[27:28] | William Hill. | 威廉·希尔 |
[27:29] | Hi. | 你好 |
[27:32] | I’m Beth. I’m sorry. I’m Beth. | 我是贝丝 抱歉 我是贝丝 |
[27:34] | It’s a pleasure meeting you, Beth. | 很高兴认识你 贝丝 |
[27:36] | You have a hole in your pants. | 你的裤子破了个洞 |
[27:37] | Annie! | 安妮 |
[27:38] | Oh, that’s okay. I actually do. | 没关系 确实如此 |
[27:40] | Hey, isn’t that what the kids do to be cool? | 年轻人不都觉得这样很酷吗 |
[27:42] | They put holes in their pants, right? | 他们把裤子剪出洞 对吧 |
[27:44] | Not like that. | 但不是这样的 |
[27:46] | Well, here I was, thought I was being cool. | 原来是这样 我还以为这样很酷 |
[27:49] | Wait, what if I do this? Yo, what’s going… | 那要是我这样呢 哟 你好啊 |
[27:52] | – No. – No. | -不酷 -不 |
[27:54] | My, my, my, you must be Tess. | 我的天 你一定就是苔丝 |
[27:56] | – Yes. – I hear you play soccer… | -是的 -我听说你踢足球… |
[27:59] | I should have called. | 我应该提前打电话的 |
[28:01] | I didn’t know how to say it out loud. | 但我不知道怎么开这个口 |
[28:02] | – So, you just… – I… | -所以你干脆就… -我… |
[28:03] | I have no explanation, baby. | 我没办法解释 宝贝 |
[28:06] | Like, everything I want to say | 不管我想说他什么 |
[28:07] | or do around this man, I do the opposite. | 对他做什么 到最后都背道而驰 |
[28:10] | It’s like a bad sitcom. | 就像狗血的情景喜剧 |
[28:12] | It’s like an episode of The Man-ny | 就好像《靓男保姆》或者《怎么了》 |
[28:13] | or What’s Happening!! | 里面的剧情 |
[28:17] | He left me at a fire station | 他把我扔在消防局 |
[28:19] | and I invited him into our home. | 我却请他来我们家 |
[28:24] | Oh, my God, baby, you’re cracking up. | 天啊 亲爱的 你突然大笑干嘛 |
[28:27] | Daddy? | 爸爸 |
[28:27] | What’s happening? | 你怎么了 |
[28:29] | What’s happening? | 怎么了 |
[28:39] | – You’re not serious. – I am. | -别开玩笑 -是真的 |
[28:40] | Wait, Sally Field? | 什么 萨丽·菲尔德 |
[28:42] | Yeah. I have a thing for Sally Field. Sue me. | 是的 我喜欢萨丽·菲尔德 告我啊 |
[28:45] | She’s, like, 60. | 她差不多六十岁了吧 |
[28:46] | 60 is the new sexy. You didn’t know that? | 六十岁是性感新潮 你不知道吗 |
[28:50] | And when she turns 70… | 等她七十的时候… |
[28:54] | Look out, | 可要当心了 |
[28:55] | Sally is gonna peak in her 70s. | 萨丽七十多岁会登上性感的巅峰 |
[28:57] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[28:57] | – Yeah… – Can I interest you in dessert? | -好啊 -能向两位推荐甜点吗 |
[29:00] | – Oh, no thanks. – Yes! | -不用 谢谢 -可以 |
[29:02] | – No. – Yes. | -不要 -可以 |
[29:03] | – No. – Yes. | -不要 -可以 |
[29:04] | – No! – Yes. | -不要 -可以 |
[29:05] | He was just asking | 他刚才问的是 |
[29:05] | if he could interest us in dessert. | 他能不能给我们推荐甜品 |
[29:07] | I am saying that he can. | 我同意了 |
[29:08] | I am very interested in dessert. | 我对甜品非常感兴趣 |
[29:10] | I am utterly fascinated by dessert. | 我对甜品深深地着迷 |
[29:12] | Dessert is my life’s work. | 甜品是我一生的挚爱 |
[29:14] | So… | 所以 |
[29:16] | We will just have the check, please. | 我们买单 谢谢 |
[29:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:18] | – Thank you. – Thank you. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[29:20] | I don’t normally like risotto, | 我一般不喜欢意大利炖饭 |
[29:21] | but if you put it in a ball form, and-and deep fry it, | 但如果你把它捏成团 再下锅炸 |
[29:24] | I can eat, like, a thousand of them. | 我能吃上一千个 |
[29:28] | I had a really nice time tonight, Toby. | 今晚过得很开心 托比 |
[29:30] | – Thank you. – Yeah. | -谢谢你 -是啊 |
[29:31] | Wait, what? No, no, no. | 等一下 不不不 |
[29:32] | What, that’s it? | 这就完了吗 |
[29:34] | What do you mean? | 什么意思 |
[29:35] | I mean, you’re not gonna invite me in for a… | 你不想请我进去… |
[29:38] | a nightcap or… | 喝上一杯或者… |
[29:41] | a handy or something? | 帮我做一次手活吗 |
[29:43] | – Cute. – I am. | -真搞笑 -可不是吗 |
[29:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:47] | I did have a really nice time tonight. | 今晚我真的很开心 |
[29:59] | Okay. You can come inside for a water. | 好吧 你可以进来喝杯水 |
[30:02] | – All right. – A water. | -好的 -就一杯水 |
[30:04] | We have already had our six ounces of wine. | 我们已经喝了三四两酒了 |
[30:06] | I know. | 我知道 |
[30:06] | 150 calories per six ounce. | 大约含150卡路里 |
[30:09] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:10] | You keep counting calories, | 你再这样算热量 |
[30:11] | and you’re gonna really turn me on. | 我可真要性奋了 |
[30:13] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[30:14] | You want to know how many, uh, calories are in a sausage? | 你想知道一根香肠含多少卡路里吗 |
[30:19] | Is… but is it even legal? | 这… 这合法吗 |
[30:20] | No. Not in this country. | 在我们国家不合法 |
[30:25] | Do you want to fool around? | 你想来一炮吗 |
[30:27] | I don’t. | 不想 |
[30:32] | – Okay. – No, I… | -好吧 -不 我… |
[30:34] | No, I-I do. | 不 我想 |
[30:37] | It’s just been a long time | 只是已经很久没人 |
[30:38] | since this has even been an option. | 跟我提出这种要求了 |
[30:41] | Hey. I know, I know. | 我懂的 |
[30:44] | You don’t. | 你不懂 |
[30:47] | I am 36. | 我36岁了 |
[30:51] | And, um… | 并且… |
[30:53] | this… | 我这个样子 |
[30:56] | is not a very pretty picture. | 并不是很养眼 |
[31:00] | – It’s okay. – No, it’s… | -没关系的 -不… |
[31:01] | Hey, it’s okay. | 没事的 |
[31:06] | Kevin, what the hell? | 凯文 你搞什么 |
[31:07] | Why don’t you answer your phone? | 为什么你不接电话 |
[31:09] | I was on a date. | 我刚在约会 |
[31:10] | Yeah, hi. | 你好 |
[31:13] | This is… this is the funny fat guy from fat class? | 这就是你减肥课上遇到的风趣胖男孩吗 |
[31:16] | – Hi. – Uh, yeah, | -你好 -是的 |
[31:16] | it’s Toby, and it’s a support group, but yeah. | 我叫托比 还有那叫互助小组 |
[31:19] | Holy… Wait, are you the Man-ny? | 我的妈 你不是那个靓男保姆吗 |
[31:22] | Yes, I am, Toby. | 是我 托比 |
[31:23] | I… I was. | 我以前是 |
[31:25] | Wait, what? | 等等 你说啥 |
[31:25] | You didn’t check your phone, Twitter, Facebook, nothing? | 你都不上社交软件的吗 |
[31:28] | – Why? Wha…? – Well, you should. | -什么意思 怎… -你该看看 |
[31:29] | – Becau… – Okay, what is hap… | -因为… -好吧 发生了… |
[31:31] | What is happening? | 发生了什么 |
[31:32] | I want you to know you would’ve been proud of me, okay? | 你要为我感到骄傲 好吗 |
[31:34] | I was the picture of artistic integrity. | 我就是艺术良知的化身 |
[31:38] | Could we do one without your shirt on? | 你能脱了上衣跟我拍一张吗 |
[31:41] | Well, the big news in Hollywood today is, of course, | 好莱坞今日大新闻 |
[31:44] | the Man-ny’s on-set meltdown. | 《靓男保姆》录制现场失控 |
[31:47] | Think about this, I’m like, you know, | 我想了想就觉得 |
[31:48] | it’s actually not the writer’s fault | 其实节目这么烂 |
[31:50] | that this show is so awful. | 不怪编剧 |
[31:54] | Wow. I actually kind of feel bad for Alan Thicke. | 我觉得艾伦·锡克挺可怜的 |
[31:58] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[32:07] | Rebecca’s vitals are good. | 丽贝卡生命体征正常 |
[32:09] | She’s gonna be asleep for a little while, | 她还会再睡一段时间 |
[32:11] | but she’s doing fine. We’re monitoring her closely. | 她不会有事的 我们时刻监测着她 |
[32:14] | Okay. | 好 |
[32:18] | We lost the third baby, Jack. | 我们失去了第三个孩子 杰克 |
[32:20] | I’m-I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[32:24] | The, uh… | 第… |
[32:25] | second baby is a girl, very strong. | 第二个孩子是个女孩 很强壮 |
[32:29] | The third baby was a little boy, | 第三个孩子是个小男孩 |
[32:31] | but the, uh, umbilical cord was cutting off his oxygen. | 但他的脖子被脐带勒住了 |
[32:34] | He was stillborn. Nothing anybody could’ve done. | 胎死腹中 谁也无力回天 |
[32:42] | I’m sorry, I’m… I’m not processing anything. | 抱歉 我现在脑子一片混乱 |
[32:45] | – My wife? – Is fine. | -我妻子呢 -她没事 |
[32:47] | And she’ll be awake pretty soon. | 她很快就会醒过来 |
[32:50] | You have two beautiful, healthy children, Jack. | 你有了两个健康漂亮的孩子 杰克 |
[32:54] | Boy and a girl. | 一男一女 |
[32:58] | But we did lose the third child. | 但我们失去了第三个孩子 |
[33:14] | I need to be with my wife. | 我想去陪我妻子 |
[33:15] | And you will be. | 你会的 |
[33:16] | But she needs to sleep now. | 但她现在需要睡一觉 |
[33:18] | But soon. You just sit down. | 不会很久 你先坐下 |
[33:20] | Sit. Sit. | 坐吧 |
[33:27] | Okay if I keep you company a second? | 我能陪你坐会儿吗 |
[33:31] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:39] | Okay if I… | 我能… |
[33:41] | try and say something meaningful? | 跟你分享一些人生心得吗 |
[33:45] | Yeah. | 好 |
[33:49] | I lost my wife last year. | 我妻子去年去世的 |
[33:51] | Cancer. | 癌症 |
[33:54] | That’s the reason I still work so much at my age. | 所以我这把年纪了还在卖力工作 |
[33:57] | Just… trying to pass the time. | 只是想消磨时间 |
[34:03] | We were married 53 years. | 我们结婚53年 |
[34:09] | Five children, 11 grandkids. | 五个孩子 十一个孙子 |
[34:14] | But we lost our very first child | 但我们失去了第一胎 |
[34:16] | during the delivery. | 接生时夭折的 |
[34:20] | The reason I went into this field, truth be told… | 说实话 这就是我从事这个行业的原因 |
[34:26] | I have spent five decades delivering babies. | 我干接生干了五十年了 |
[34:29] | More babies than I can count. | 接生过的孩子多得数不过来 |
[34:35] | But there is not a single day that goes by | 但还是没有哪一天 |
[34:37] | that I don’t think of the child I lost. | 我没想起我那死去的孩子的 |
[34:42] | And I’m an old man now. | 现在我老了 |
[34:51] | I like to think that because of the child that I lost, | 我想正是因为我失去的这个孩子 |
[34:55] | because of the path that… | 因为他让我… |
[34:58] | that he sent me on, | 选择了这条路 |
[35:00] | that I have saved countless other babies. | 我才能救回数不胜数的孩子 |
[35:03] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[35:09] | I like to think that maybe one day | 我想也许有一天 |
[35:10] | you’ll be an old man like me… | 你会变成像我这样的老人… |
[35:17] | talking a younger man’s ear off, explaining to him | 并向一位年轻人娓娓道来 |
[35:19] | how you… | 你是如何… |
[35:21] | took the sourest lemon that life has to offer… | 将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚 |
[35:27] | and turned it into something resembling lemonade. | 酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜 |
[35:32] | If you can do that, then you will still be… | 如果你能做到 那你还是… |
[35:35] | taking three babies home from this hospital. | 还是能从医院带走三个孩子 |
[35:38] | Just… | 只是 |
[35:41] | maybe not the way you planned. | 跟你的计划稍有偏差而已 |
[35:47] | I don’t know if that was meaningful or senile, | 我不知道这话是否有意义 还是我老糊涂了 |
[35:51] | but I thought it ought to be said. | 但我觉得应该告诉你 |
[35:57] | Your wife’ll still be asleep for a little while. | 你妻子还要再睡一会儿 |
[36:02] | Go see your babies. | 去看你的孩子吧 |
[36:06] | They’re excited to meet their father. | 他们很期待见到自己的父亲 |
[36:12] | I think maybe they got a good one. | 他们也许摊上个好父亲 |
[36:26] | Sorry. Just had to put the girls down. | 不好意思 得哄孩子们去睡觉 |
[36:31] | – These people, they’re your… – My parents. | -他们是你的…-我父母 |
[36:33] | Well, my adopted. | 我的养父母 |
[36:37] | They’re my parents. | 就是我父母 |
[36:38] | You’ve been with them your whole life? | 你一直跟他们生活在一起吗 |
[36:40] | From the start. | 一直都是 |
[36:43] | A fireman found me. | 一个消防员发现了我 |
[36:45] | He took me to the hospital, and they were there. | 把我送到医院 他们当时也在那 |
[36:49] | They said it felt meant to be. | 他们说这是命中注定的 |
[36:52] | Just one of those lucky breaks, I guess. | 我想可能是我命好吧 |
[36:56] | A fire station. | 消防局 |
[36:58] | Gee, what a thing to have done. | 天 我竟然把孩子扔在那 |
[37:02] | I should get going. | 我该走了 |
[37:03] | Maybe we could have you by every once… ? | 你可以时不时过来看看… |
[37:05] | No, I don’t think that’s necessary. | 不 我想不必了 |
[37:06] | It’s no pressure. I just… | 不是非逼你来… |
[37:07] | It’s just that I’m… | 只是我… |
[37:10] | I’m dying, is all. | 只是我快死了 |
[37:13] | You’re sick? | 你病了吗 |
[37:14] | Dying, not sick. | 是要死了 不是病了 |
[37:16] | Sick was months ago. | 发病是几个月前的事 |
[37:18] | I’m toward the end, fortunately. | 不幸的是 我快死了 |
[37:26] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[37:27] | No, there’s nothing to be said. | 什么都不用说 |
[37:30] | It was a kindness you’ve shown me, | 谢谢你对我这么仁慈 |
[37:33] | letting me meet them. | 邀我过来见你的家人 |
[37:39] | Your dad must’ve been very proud of you. | 想必你爸一直都以你为傲 |
[38:07] | I cannot believe that I’m drinking these calories. | 我竟然喝了这么多卡路里 |
[38:10] | Since I just torpedoed my career, | 我都把自己的前程给毁了 |
[38:12] | I think you can afford an extra, | 我想就算你多摄入点 |
[38:13] | you know, 100 calories or whatever. | 一百还是多少卡路里又怎样 |
[38:15] | – 150. – It’s 150. | -150 -是150 |
[38:21] | What if I’m not better than The Man-ny? | 如果我只能接《靓男保姆》这种戏怎么办 |
[38:24] | What if I am exactly “Man-ny good”? | 如果我就是这种水平呢 |
[38:33] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我以后要干什么 |
[38:38] | Broadway. | 去百老汇 |
[38:41] | Can’t sing. | 我唱歌不行 |
[38:43] | Porn. | 拍黄片吧 |
[38:45] | Yeah, maybe. | 也许行吧 |
[38:48] | I’m gonna get some more of this red. | 我要再来点酒了 |
[38:53] | I’m in so much trouble. | 我遇上大麻烦了 |
[38:54] | I am screwed. | 我完了 |
[38:56] | Listen, okay, Kevin… | 听着 凯文 |
[39:07] | Do you remember what Dad used to say? | 还记得以前每当我们遭遇不顺 |
[39:10] | When something crappy would happen to us? | 老爸是怎么说的吗 |
[39:16] | Whenever we’d get down, | 当我们失意沮丧 |
[39:18] | whenever we felt like life wasn’t going our way? | 感觉生活不尽如人意时说的话 |
[39:23] | Which one’s yours? | 哪个是你的孩子 |
[39:25] | Those two. | 那两个 |
[39:26] | Congrats! Twins. | 恭喜啊 双胞胎 |
[39:30] | How about you? Which one’s yours? | 你呢 哪个是你的孩子 |
[39:32] | None of ’em, actually. | 都不是 |
[39:34] | Strangest damn thing. | 奇了怪了 |
[39:36] | Someone left a newborn at my fire station. | 有人把一个新生儿丢在了消防局 |
[39:39] | I didn’t know what to do, so I brought him here. | 我不知道该怎么办 就送来医院了 |
[39:50] | Smoke? | 抽烟吗 |
[39:51] | No. Thank you. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[40:00] | Life’s strange. | 生活真奇妙 |
[40:02] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你 |
[40:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:22] | Come on, Kev. | 说说吧 小凯 |
[40:24] | You remember. | 你记得的 |
[40:26] | What did he say? | 他怎么说的 |
[40:27] | About the lemons? | 就柠檬那句 |
[40:30] | – There’s no lemon so sour… – So sour… | -没有柠檬能酸到…-酸到… |
[40:33] | that you can’t make something resembling lemonade. | 令你做不出美味的柠檬汽水 |
[40:59] | 《靓男保姆》 致我最爱的侄女 爱你们的凯文大伯 | |
[41:24] | Good. Now that’s out of the way. | 很好 障碍清除了 |