时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | – My water just broke. – Yep. | -我羊水破了 -好吧 |
[00:04] | First male is out. | 大儿子出来了 |
[00:05] | You hear that, babe? We got a boy. | 听到了吗 生了个男孩 |
[00:06] | Something’s… not right… | 有点 不对劲 |
[00:07] | Your wife is in distress, Jack. | 你妻子现在情况不妙 杰克 |
[00:09] | I found him. I found him. | 我找到他了 我找到他了 |
[00:11] | Randall Peasing. | 我叫兰德尔·皮辛 |
[00:12] | I’m your biological son. | 我是你亲生儿子 |
[00:13] | – Toby. – Kate. | -托比 -凯特 |
[00:14] | So, you want to be fat friends? | 想成为胖友吗 |
[00:17] | This show is so bad! | 这节目太烂了 |
[00:19] | Everything’s fake! | 一切都是假的 |
[00:20] | I quit. | 我不干了 |
[00:21] | We lost the third baby, Jack. | 我们失去了第三个孩子 杰克 |
[00:23] | I’m very sorry. | 我很遗憾 |
[00:24] | I like to think that you took | 我愿意相信 |
[00:26] | the sourest lemon that life has to offer | 你将生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚 |
[00:29] | and turned it into something resembling lemonade. | 酿成犹如柠檬汽水般的甘甜 |
[00:48] | Guys, breakfast! | 都来吃早餐了 |
[00:50] | Let’s go! | 快点 |
[00:54] | Mom, Webster told me to shut up. | 妈妈 “白家黑”让我闭嘴 |
[00:56] | – Shut up! – Do not call him that. | -闭嘴 -别这么叫他 |
[00:59] | Everyone else always does. | 别人都这么叫啊 |
[01:00] | I don’t care what everybody else does. | 我不管其他人如何 |
[01:01] | Randall is your little brother; you have to have his back. | 兰德尔是你弟弟 你要给他做主 |
[01:04] | No, sweetheart. No, no, no. | 不要 小宝贝 不行 |
[01:05] | Your breakfast is over there, Kate. | 你的早餐在那儿呢 凯特 |
[01:07] | Thank you. | 乖啦 |
[01:10] | Baby, we talked about this. | 宝贝 我们说好的 |
[01:12] | Morning. | 早 |
[01:13] | Good morning. | 早上好 |
[01:17] | Yuck. | 就吃这个啊 |
[01:21] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[01:22] | It’s fine. It’s fine. | 没事 没事 |
[01:24] | Did you get fruit? | 你拿水果了吗 |
[01:25] | Yes. | 拿了 |
[01:30] | Do you need me to show you where the coffee is? | 要我告诉你咖啡在哪里倒吗 |
[01:32] | Oh, I know where the coffee is. | 我知道在哪里 |
[01:34] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:35] | – Good. – Just give me… | -行 -给我… |
[01:38] | Okay. | 好 |
[01:39] | Dad’s off. Deep breaths. | 爸爸要走了 深呼吸 |
[01:42] | And… | 准备… |
[01:43] | – First came… – Me! | -最开始… -是我 |
[01:45] | – And Dad said… – Gee! | -爸爸说… -天哪 |
[01:46] | – And then came… – Me! | -然后呢… -是我 |
[01:47] | – And Mom said… – Whee! | -妈妈说… -妈呀 |
[01:48] | – And then came… – Me. | -最后呢… -是我 |
[01:50] | – And we said… – That’s three. | -我们说… -三个了 |
[01:52] | – Big Three? – Big Three! | -三个小家伙 -三个小家伙 |
[02:00] | Do you need me to show you where my mouth is? | 要我告诉你我的嘴在哪里吗 |
[02:02] | No. | 不用 |
[02:04] | I know where it is. | 我知道在哪 |
[02:07] | Good. | 行 |
[02:12] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -拜拜 |
[02:16] | Kate, all the fruit, please. | 凯特 水果都吃掉 |
[02:31] | What’s up? | 你好呀 |
[02:35] | You know, I just did bi’s, tri’s and left testicle. | 我练了肱二头肌 肱三头肌 和左边蛋蛋 |
[02:39] | I’m really starting to get some definition on that guy. | 我发现那家伙有不少恶趣味 |
[02:41] | – Stop. Not funny. – It’s fun… | -行了 不好笑 -好笑啊… |
[02:44] | – It’s not funny. – Come on. Come on, can we go? | -不好笑 -行了 能走了吗 |
[02:45] | We’ve been here long enough. | 我们已经练了很久了 |
[02:47] | – No… – Kate. Come on, Kate… Come on. | -不 -凯特 来嘛 走吧 |
[02:53] | How are you losing weight and I’m not? | 为什么你瘦了 而我没有 |
[02:57] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能说实话吗 |
[02:59] | Yeah, please. | 说啊 |
[03:01] | I think I’m just taking this more seriously than you are. | 可能是因为我比你认真吧 |
[03:06] | Come on. Let’s go. | 好啦 走吧 |
[03:09] | Worst place in the world! | 世上最糟糕的地方 |
[03:25] | Baby? | 亲爱的 |
[03:26] | Yeah. | 怎么 |
[03:28] | I want to ask you something, but… | 我想问你个事 可… |
[03:31] | I’m not sure how to say it. | 不知该怎么说 |
[03:34] | Since when do we censor ourselves with each other? | 从什么时候开始 我们要互相检讨了 |
[03:36] | No, I know, it’s… | 不 不是… |
[03:37] | You know, Beth, we’ve been together for 17 years. | 贝丝 我们在一起十七年了 |
[03:40] | That’s almost half our lives. | 几乎过了半辈子 |
[03:42] | I know your face, | 我懂你的表情 |
[03:44] | your hands, your soul | 你的双手 你的心思 |
[03:47] | better than I know my own. | 我对你的了解比对自己还多 |
[03:50] | You don’t have to censor yourself. | 你不必检讨自己 |
[03:51] | Ever. Not with me. | 在我面前 永远不必 |
[03:54] | What was your question? | 你想问什么 |
[03:56] | How long is your crack-addict biological daddy | 你这位吸毒的亲生父亲 |
[03:58] | gonna be sleeping in our six-year-old daughter’s bedroom? | 要在咱们六岁的女儿房里住多久 |
[04:02] | – Damn. – I know, right? | -我去 -我就说吧 |
[04:04] | You need to censor yourself, woman. | 你要检讨一下自己 女人 |
[04:05] | It’s just got real. | 被我说中了吧 |
[04:09] | But Randall, he’s been here for three days. | 可是兰德尔 他已经住了三天 |
[04:11] | And the girls still think he’s your 70-year-old co-worker | 女儿们现在还以为他只是你的一位 |
[04:14] | who likes sleepovers. | 喜欢在别人家过夜的七十岁老同事 |
[04:17] | What’s our endgame here? | 最后我们要怎么办 |
[04:19] | Beth, the man has Stage 4 stomach cancer. | 贝丝 他得了晚期胃癌 |
[04:23] | I’m just trying to get him to his first doctor’s appointment, | 我只想带他找医生做个初步检查 |
[04:25] | make sure he’s gonna make it past Thursday. | 确保他能挺过周四 |
[04:28] | Then we can take the rest from there. | 其他事到时候我们再说 |
[04:30] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[04:32] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 当然可以 |
[04:41] | And he’s a former crack addict, by the way. | 顺便说一句 他是”曾经”吸过毒 |
[04:44] | Oh, well, then he can stay forever. | 那他就住到天长地久吧 |
[04:45] | See? You didn’t even think about that. | 瞧见没 你想都不想就这么说 |
[04:51] | So now Rebecca’s all worked up | 最近丽贝卡很生气 |
[04:52] | because the kids at school are calling him “Webster”. | 因为学校的孩子们叫他”白家黑” |
[04:56] | You know, the black kid | 你看过白人家庭 |
[04:57] | the white family adopts on that show? | 收养黑人小孩的那个剧吗 |
[04:59] | I love that show. | 我喜欢那个剧 |
[05:04] | I don’t know. I don’t know, Miguel, it’s just… | 我不明白 米格尔 只是… |
[05:07] | It’s hard to see the woman I married sometimes, you know? | 有时候我觉得看不到原来的她了 |
[05:19] | What? | 在想什么 |
[05:21] | – Nothing. – Nothing. | -没什么 -没什么 |
[05:23] | Nothing. You… | 真的没什么 你… |
[05:24] | I’m your, I’m your best friend. | 我是你最好的朋友 |
[05:24] | You’re venting. | 你只是发牢骚而已 |
[05:25] | Best friends let best friends vent without judgment. | 好朋友会倾听彼此发泄 不说三道四 |
[05:29] | I’m not even gonna say anything about it being 5:03 | 就算刚过五点你已经喝了两杯酒 |
[05:31] | and that being your second bourbon. | 我也不会说什么 |
[05:33] | I appreciate that. | 谢谢理解 |
[05:34] | The thing is… | 问题是… |
[05:36] | your wife is, like, the gold standard of wives. | 你老婆是个标准的好媳妇 |
[05:39] | I know, Miguel. | 我知道 米格尔 |
[05:41] | I mean, she’s smart, funny, beautiful, | 她聪明 有趣 又很漂亮 |
[05:44] | – great personality, greater ass… – Easy. | -性格好 身材也好… -悠着点 |
[05:46] | She’s raising not one, not two, | 她养的不是一个两个 |
[05:48] | but three eight-year-olds | 而是三个八岁大的孩子 |
[05:50] | while you sit here drinking not one, not two, | 可你却在这儿一杯接一杯地喝酒 |
[05:53] | but soon to be three bourbons by 5:05. | 刚过五点第三杯就要下肚 |
[05:56] | I know all this, Miguel. | 这些我都懂 米格尔 |
[05:57] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -你懂吗 -我懂 |
[05:59] | Because as your loyal best friend, | 因为作为你最忠实的好朋友 |
[06:01] | it is my duty to remind you of what you’ve got there. | 我有责任告诉你现在是什么状况 |
[06:04] | You married way, way above your station. | 娶到她 你是大大的高攀了 |
[06:09] | I’d be careful not to give her a reason to notice. | 建议你别让她意识到这一点 |
[06:15] | Oh, my father, he wasn’t a very nice man. | 我老爸不是好人 |
[06:17] | He wasn’t like your father. | 他跟你们的爸爸不一样 |
[06:20] | Why not? | 为什么 |
[06:20] | Well, your father, he’s good. | 你们的爸爸很优秀 |
[06:23] | He doesn’t have vices. | 没有恶习 |
[06:25] | You know what a vice is? | 你们明白恶习是什么吗 |
[06:28] | A vice is like a bad habit, | 恶习是种坏习惯 |
[06:29] | like bitin’ your nails, but worse. | 比如咬指甲 但是更严重 |
[06:32] | – Like drugs? – Yeah, that’s right. | -比如吸毒 -没错 差不多 |
[06:34] | That was my vice. | 那是我的恶习 |
[06:36] | Where would you get drugs? | 你从哪弄来毒品的呢 |
[06:37] | Well, that’s an interesting question, Tess. | 这是个好问题 苔丝 |
[06:40] | Let’s see… | 让我想想 |
[06:42] | Well, the cocaine I used to… | 我曾经吸的可卡因… |
[06:43] | – OK. That’s good. – Okay, kids. | -好了 可以了 -好了 孩子们 |
[06:44] | Let’s get ready for school, okay? | 我们得准备上学了 |
[06:45] | Come on. | 快点 |
[06:46] | Hey, so I got good news. | 我有个好消息 |
[06:49] | I got you an appointment with an immunotherapy specialist. | 我给你预约了一个免疫疗法的专家 |
[06:52] | – Oh, that’s not necessary. – No, it was nothing. | -不用麻烦了 -不 这没什么 |
[06:54] | Guy at my firm had an in. | 我公司的同事有门路 |
[06:55] | This guy is doing some really ground-breaking stuff. | 这人做了不少突破性研究 |
[06:58] | Thank you, that’s very kind. | 谢谢 那太好了 |
[07:00] | You got it. | 应该的 |
[07:01] | Oh, hey, come on, baby. | 来吧 宝贝 |
[07:03] | I need you to take one big, deep breath for me, okay? | 深吸一口 好吗 |
[07:08] | Oh, that’s good. | 很好 |
[07:09] | All right. | 可以了 |
[07:10] | My vice is asthma. | 我的恶习是哮喘 |
[07:13] | His is cocaine. | 他的是可卡因 |
[07:14] | All right, so let’s get our jackets. | 好了 把外套带上 |
[07:16] | Go and get your coat. | 去拿上你的衣服 |
[07:17] | Honey, here, take your lunch. | 甜心 拿好你的午饭 |
[07:20] | Here you go. | 去吧 |
[07:22] | Hey, I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[07:23] | I know they’re too young to talk about cocaine. | 我知道现在跟她们说可卡因太早了 |
[07:25] | I just… | 我只是… |
[07:26] | I feel like six is a hair young for cocaine… | 六岁吸可卡因是不是太早了 |
[07:28] | Yeah, but seven… We let them try it at seven. | 没错 等到了七岁再让她们试试 |
[07:31] | Um, so… what are you up to today, William? | 今天你去做什么 威廉 |
[07:34] | Oh, nothing much. The usual. | 没什么事 跟平时一样 |
[07:38] | I’ve really enjoyed being here. | 能待在这里我真的很开心 |
[07:41] | Being around those girls– it fills me in a way… | 跟孩子们在一起 让我觉得很满足 |
[07:44] | in a way I surely don’t deserve, so… | 但我不配过得这么幸福 所以 |
[07:46] | I hope you’ll let me know | 如果我待太久给你们添麻烦了 |
[07:47] | when I’ve overstayed my welcome. | 希望你们要及时告诉我 |
[07:49] | You know, don’t be silly. | 别说傻话 |
[07:51] | We’re happy to have you. | 我们很高兴你能留下 |
[07:53] | We’ll let you get on with your day. | 那我们就不打扰你了 |
[07:55] | I was wondering if I could be so forward | 冒昧问一句 我能不能 |
[07:57] | as to ask you for a few dollars for the bus. | 问你们要几美元坐公车 |
[08:00] | Oh, sure. Sure. | 没事 应该的 |
[08:06] | Where you going? | 你要去哪里 |
[08:07] | Oh, you know, just around. | 随便转转 |
[08:30] | Victor. My man. | 维克多 我的兄弟 |
[08:33] | How you been? | 你还好吗 |
[08:33] | – I’ve been Hector. – Right on. Yeah. | -我是赫克托 -对极了 |
[08:36] | Yeah, and I’m sorry. I got a lot on my mind. | 对不起 最近事情有点多 |
[08:38] | I don’t know if you heard the news. I left the show. | 不知道你听说了吗 我离开剧组了 |
[08:40] | Yeah. I’m gonna meet with the team today. | 今天我就是来和团队开会的 |
[08:41] | You know, we’re gonna strategize, talk next steps. | 制订接下来的计划 |
[08:44] | Lots to figure out, lots to talk about. | 好多东西需要解决 好多东西要谈 |
[08:45] | It’s exciting. | 太激动了 |
[08:46] | Exciting times for everyone involved. | 对所有人来说都是激动人心的时刻 |
[08:54] | Kevin, | 凯文 |
[08:54] | do you remember where you were when I found you? | 你还记得当初我是在哪找到你的吗 |
[08:57] | Yeah, sure. I was, uh, in an improv comedy troupe. | 当然 我当时在一个即兴喜剧剧团 |
[09:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[09:01] | And when I saw your first show, | 当我看到你的第一场表演 |
[09:03] | do you know what I thought to myself, Kevin? | 你知道我想的是什么吗 凯文 |
[09:07] | – No, I-I… – I thought to myself… I’ve done it. | -不知道 -我想的是 我做到了 |
[09:11] | I have found the least funny person on the entire planet. | 我找到了这世上最不搞笑的人 |
[09:17] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:18] | But I saw something there, | 但我看到了别的闪光点 |
[09:20] | so I took you on. | 所以我带走了你 |
[09:22] | And I got you the commercials, | 我给你接了广告 |
[09:24] | got you the soaps, | 帮你接肥皂剧 |
[09:25] | eventually got you a job paying you | 我还帮你找到一份 |
[09:27] | almost three million dollars a year, | 年薪三百万的工作 |
[09:30] | making you so famous that you could wear a ski cap | 让你名声大噪 就算你在室外27度时 |
[09:34] | when it is 80 degrees outside, and no one would say a damn thing. | 戴着滑雪帽 也没人会说三道四 |
[09:38] | Okay, Lanie… | 好了 蕾妮 |
[09:39] | Take off that hat. | 把帽子摘了 |
[09:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[09:46] | What’s done is done, right? | 木已成舟 不是吗 |
[09:47] | I mean, you know, can’t we just… | 我们能不能就… |
[09:51] | move on? | 别再提了 |
[09:52] | Brian… speak. | 布莱恩 说话 |
[09:56] | You’re contractually bound to the show for another two years. | 你跟节目组签的合同还有两年才到期 |
[10:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:02] | All right, and if I refuse? | 好吧 如果我不演呢 |
[10:06] | Right, listen to me very carefully, Kevin. | 好了 仔细听我说 凯文 |
[10:09] | The network owns you. | 电视网是你的老板 |
[10:11] | They can sue you for damages. | 他们会起诉你赔偿损失 |
[10:13] | They could bankrupt you. | 他们会让你倾家荡产 |
[10:15] | And even if someone slipped a chill pill | 即使有人往他们公共饮用水里 |
[10:17] | into their collective drink, | 放了镇静药 |
[10:18] | you would still be legally unable to work for the next two years. | 在法律约束下 你未来两年也无法工作 |
[10:23] | That’s for any studio, any network. | 无论是在哪家工作室 电视网 |
[10:26] | Television or film. | 电视剧或是电影 |
[10:29] | So… | 所以… |
[10:32] | that’s the good news. | 以上是好消息 |
[10:34] | Now here’s the part you’re not gonna like. | 下面要说的这部分你不会喜欢 |
[10:39] | She’s throwing this big… | 她今晚要在她家 |
[10:40] | Hollywood party at her house tonight, right? | 举办一个大型好莱坞派对 对吗 |
[10:42] | The network president’s gonna be there, everyone. | 电视网总裁和很多人会到场 |
[10:44] | I’m supposed to show up, get down on my hands and knees | 我要到过去 五体投地恳请他们 |
[10:46] | and beg to be the Manny again. Yeah. | 让我继续演《靓男保姆》 |
[10:50] | They own me, Sis. I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 他们是我老板 妹妹 我不知道该怎么办 |
[10:54] | Well, I do, and you did it already. | 我知道 并且你已经做了 |
[10:56] | Do you need me to show you the video on YouTube? | 需要我给你看那段网上的视频吗 |
[10:59] | No. | 不用了 |
[11:01] | Kevin, I’ve known you your whole life. | 凯文 我都认识你一辈子了 |
[11:05] | Well, except for those two minutes at the beginning. | 除了最初的那两分钟 |
[11:09] | You’ve succeed at everything you’ve ever tried. | 你努力的每件事都成功了 |
[11:12] | So here’s what’s gonna happen. Okay? | 所以接下来这样 好吗 |
[11:15] | You’re gonna go to that party, | 你去参加那派对 |
[11:17] | and you’re gonna march up to that network guy, | 大步走向那电视网老总 |
[11:18] | and you’re gonna tell him, “Manny out!” | 然后大声说”奶爸不干了” |
[11:21] | Manny out? | “奶爸不干了” |
[11:23] | Manny out. Manny out! | 奶爸不干了 奶爸不干了 |
[11:24] | Well, you’re not supposed to say the… Okay. | 你不该那样说… 好吧 |
[11:27] | Manny out! That’s good. | 奶爸不干了 真不错 |
[11:33] | Let me ask you a question. | 问你个问题 |
[11:35] | What did I ever do those first two minutes without you? | 在你没出生的头两分钟里 我是怎么过的 |
[11:38] | Oh, you cried, and you crapped a lot. | 你嚎啕大哭 还像个”搅屎棍” |
[11:42] | Sounds about right. Yeah. | 听起来是我的风格 |
[11:44] | So you’re coming to the party, though, tonight with me, right? | 你今晚会和我一起去派 对吧 |
[11:47] | – The fancy Hollywood party? – Yeah. Yeah. | -奢华的好莱坞派对 -没错 没错 |
[11:49] | – No, I’m not. – Yeah. | -我不去 -来嘛 |
[11:50] | Kevin, I… Okay, f… | 凯文 我… 好吧 |
[11:52] | – I don’t even have anything to wear. – Kate. | -我都没有合适的衣服 -凯特 |
[11:54] | I need you there, okay? | 我需要你 好吗 |
[11:59] | It’s gonna be fun. | 一定会很棒的 |
[12:01] | – Is it? – It’s gonna be a blast. | -是吗 -绝对会很棒 |
[12:01] | – Is-is…? Yes, it’s gonna be a blast. | -这… -一定会很棒的 |
[12:02] | – Manny out. – Kevin, here… here’s the… | -奶爸不干了 -凯文 这… |
[12:04] | Manny out. | 奶爸不干了 |
[12:05] | Or maybe Manny out! | 或是 奶爸不干了 |
[12:07] | Whatever… whatever works. | 管他呢 怎样都行 |
[12:18] | The water exhales | 水蔓延开来 |
[12:19] | and when the wind blows | 当微风拂动 |
[12:21] | the landscape is altered | 便又是另一番景色了 |
[12:24] | this pard must be… | 这只豹一定… |
[12:27] | All right, little mamas, five-minute warning | 好了 小姑娘们 最后再看五分钟 |
[12:29] | – till teeth brushing. – But… | -就该去刷牙了 -可是… |
[12:30] | It’s not open for discussion. | 没得讨价还价 |
[12:35] | – Hey, William – William! | -威廉 -威廉 |
[12:37] | Hi, everybody. | 你们好 |
[12:39] | You’re home late. | 你这么晚才回来 |
[12:41] | Everything okay? | 一切还好吗 |
[12:42] | Yeah, yes. I’m fine. | 没事 我很好 |
[12:45] | Just a long day. | 就是忙了一天了 |
[12:46] | I think I may just go lay myself down for the night. | 我想先回床上休息了 |
[12:50] | Well… night. | 晚安 |
[12:53] | Night. | 晚安 |
[12:58] | Okay, monsters, these teeth aren’t gonna brush themselves. | 好了 小鬼们 牙齿可不会自己变白哦 |
[13:02] | Oh, God. Hey, girl, what you been eating? | 天啊 宝贝 都吃什么了变这么沉 |
[13:03] | Ice cream. | 冰淇淋[音近”我要尖叫”] |
[13:05] | You scream? I’m gonna scream | 你尖叫什么 我才要大叫呢 |
[13:08] | if I got to carry you up these stairs. | 我还得抱你俩上楼 |
[13:12] | You’re too heavy. | 你们俩太沉了 |
[13:15] | Guess the thing I really need to say out loud to everyone is, | 我要跟大家大声宣布的事就是 |
[13:21] | I’m down three pounds in one week. | 我一周内成功减掉三磅了 |
[13:24] | Oh, guys, come on. Stop. Stop. You don’t… | 朋友们 没什么 行了 不用着… |
[13:27] | Well, okay, fine, keep going. | 好吧好吧 你们继续吧 |
[13:29] | I’m-I’m so happy. I’m… | 我 我好开心 我真的 |
[13:32] | Well, I had a crap day at work, so I stopped at Wendy’s. | 今天工作不顺 我就去温蒂家买汉堡了 |
[13:35] | And I was about to eat in the car, | 我准备在车上吃 |
[13:38] | which is… all you know is my thing. | 要知道 我最喜欢这么干 |
[13:40] | The second I left the drive-through, | 可当离开汽车餐厅的那一刻 |
[13:42] | I threw ten dollars’ worth of Wendy’s out of my moving car, | 我就咬牙把那十块钱的汉堡扔出车窗外了 |
[13:47] | and I went home, and I had a salad. | 然后我回到家里 只吃了沙拉 |
[13:51] | I know I’m ridiculous. | 我知道我很可笑 |
[13:53] | I know I’m a joke to you guys. | 在你们眼里我就是个笑话 |
[13:56] | I know I have body distortion issues or whatever it’s called, | 我知道我身材走样 或者其他叫法 |
[14:01] | but it’s real. | 但这是真的 |
[14:03] | It’s brutal. | 残酷的事实 |
[14:04] | I wish I could show you guys | 我多想让你们看看 |
[14:05] | what I see when I look in the mirror… | 我自己在镜子里的样子 |
[14:07] | Oh, for God’s sake. | 省省吧 |
[14:09] | Madison, you weigh 105 pounds. | 麦迪逊 你才95斤 |
[14:12] | If you feel like a fat girl when you look in the mirror, | 要是你照镜子时觉得自己是个胖妹 |
[14:14] | why don’t you step a damn scale? | 那怎么不上秤试试呢 |
[14:16] | And when the scale reads “One, zero, five,” | 看到那数字”九-十-五” |
[14:18] | you know that you’re not fat. | 你就知道自己根本不胖了 |
[14:20] | And Laurie, that Wendy’s story, okay. | 还有劳丽 汉堡店的事是吧 |
[14:23] | I’m sorry, but you’re just a litterer. | 不好意思 但是你只是乱扔垃圾罢了 |
[14:24] | You’re just a littering damn litterer. | 你就是个该死的环境破坏者 |
[14:32] | Well, that feels like a good place for a break. | 看来是时候休息一下了 |
[14:44] | You hulked out on a bunch of fatties. | 你在一群胖子面前变身成了绿巨人 |
[14:47] | You’re not going to make me laugh, Toby. | 一点也不好笑 托比 |
[14:51] | What’s up, kid? | 怎么了 孩子 |
[14:55] | My brother is making me go to this nightmare Hollywood party | 我哥硬拉我去参加个噩梦般的好莱坞派对 |
[14:59] | at his agent’s house tonight. | 今晚在他经纪人家里办的 |
[15:00] | Yeah, I went to buy a dress, | 我就出去买裙子 |
[15:01] | and nothing fit, literally nothing. | 结果没一件合身的 一件都没有 |
[15:04] | Everything looks terrible. | 一切都糟透了 |
[15:05] | I’m not losing weight. | 我一点儿都没瘦下来 |
[15:06] | I’m starving. | 我快饿死了 |
[15:09] | I don’t know. | 说不上来 |
[15:10] | That’s what’s up, I guess. | 也许就因为这事吧 |
[15:13] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[15:15] | Hey, your brother’s agent is Lanie Shultz, right? | 你哥的经纪人是蕾妮·舒尔茨 对吧 |
[15:20] | Yeah. | 对啊 |
[15:21] | Kate, Lanie Shultz | 凯特 蕾妮·舒尔茨 |
[15:23] | is one of the most powerful agents | 是我所谓的娱乐圈里 |
[15:25] | in what I like to call… show business. | 最有权势的经纪人之一 |
[15:29] | I heard that Deadpool was her idea. | 我听说《死侍》就是她的主意 |
[15:32] | Or maybe it was Hamilton. | 要不就是《汉密尔顿》 |
[15:34] | I get those two confused. | 我把这两个搞混了 |
[15:35] | Anyway, Kate, you are so taking me to that party. | 总之 凯特你一定要带我去那个派对 |
[15:41] | No. I don’t want you to see me there. | 不行 我不想让你看到派对上的我 |
[15:43] | Like, I am at my worst at those things. | 参与这种事是我最糟糕的时刻 |
[15:45] | Kate, you are at your worst | 凯特 伤害一个厌食症女患者 |
[15:48] | when you are eviscerating the anorexic lady, | 才是你最糟糕的时刻 |
[15:51] | and I am still standing here. | 但我依然在你身边 |
[15:53] | Look, we have had three lunches and four dinner dates. | 我们吃过三次午餐 四次晚餐 |
[15:58] | We have made out seven times and heavy-petted twice. | 亲热过七次 爱抚过对方两次 |
[16:02] | Our plane is rapidly approaching | 我们俩马上就要 |
[16:04] | the boyfriend-girlfriend zone, | 登上爱情的巨轮了 |
[16:05] | and, I, for one, am preparing myself for landing. | 而我呢 已经准备好上船了 |
[16:08] | But I need to know that everything | 但是我希望咱俩的话题 |
[16:09] | isn’t gonna always be about our weight. | 不要总是围绕着体重 |
[16:11] | All right? We need to be able to cut loose at parties. | 好吗 我们得在派对上尽情狂欢 |
[16:13] | We need to get really dressed up, we need to have sex. | 我们要精心打扮 我们还要做爱 |
[16:17] | I just slipped that in there very casually | 我只是随口一说 |
[16:19] | because I think that’s something | 因为我认为那是 |
[16:20] | that we should start doing very soon. | 我们不久后就该做的事 |
[16:22] | So, Kate, I am asking you, please, | 凯特 看在老天爷的份上 |
[16:23] | for the love of God, can we spend one fat-free night | 我请求你 咱俩能抽出一天时间 |
[16:28] | at the house of the lady who came up with the idea | 不去想肥胖的事而是参加《死侍》 |
[16:30] | for Deadpool and/or Hamilton? | 或《汉密尔顿》制片人举办的派对吗 |
[16:34] | Is that a… is that a smile? | 你在笑吗 |
[16:37] | Is that…? Yes, that’s a yes and a smile. | 没错那是代表答应的微笑 |
[16:39] | All right, hey, guys, Bruce Banner’s back. | 大伙 布鲁斯·班纳[绿巨人]恢复正常了 |
[16:42] | Everything’s fine. The Hulk is gone. | 没事了 绿巨人消失了 |
[16:44] | Let the healing continue. Sorry about that. | 大家继续吧 我向大家道个歉 |
[16:53] | You comfy? | 你舒服吗 |
[16:54] | Okay, sweetness. | 睡吧 宝贝 |
[16:56] | Good night. I love you so much. | 晚安 妈妈爱你 |
[16:58] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[17:01] | Mom? | 妈妈 |
[17:02] | Yeah, babe? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[17:04] | I only ate fruit today. | 我今天只吃了水果 |
[17:13] | You know I just want you to be healthy, right? | 你明白妈妈只是希望你健康成长吧 |
[17:16] | And I want you to be happy. | 妈妈也希望你开心 |
[17:19] | Are you happy? | 你开心吗 |
[17:21] | For the most part. | 大多数时候吧 |
[17:25] | Well, then, I’m happy, too. | 那妈妈也就开心了 |
[17:29] | Tell you what. How about you and I find a healthy balance together? | 要不咱俩一起保持健康怎么样 |
[17:31] | How does that sound? That sounds good? | 你觉得怎么样 不错吧 |
[17:33] | All right. | 好的 |
[17:34] | Shut up! | 闭嘴 |
[17:35] | You shut up, Webster. | 你闭嘴 “白家黑” |
[17:37] | Stop calling me names! | 别给我起外号 |
[17:38] | Boys? | 孩子们 |
[17:41] | No, no, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 不能打架 不能打架 |
[17:42] | No, stop. To your beds right now. | 快住手 立刻回自己床上去 |
[17:45] | Now. | 赶紧 |
[17:47] | Okay, who am I yelling at first? | 是谁先吵架的 |
[17:53] | Kev, bud, what is the deal? | 小凯 你怎么了 |
[17:54] | Why are you always so hard on him? | 你为什么总跟弟弟过不去 |
[17:56] | Everybody thinks it’s weird that we’re brothers. | 别人觉得我俩是兄弟很奇怪 |
[18:01] | You know it doesn’t matter what people think. | 别人怎么想那是他们的事 |
[18:04] | He is your little brother, Kevin. | 他是你的弟弟 凯文 |
[18:05] | You have to be there for one another. | 你们一定要互相照应 |
[18:07] | Do you hear me? | 你听懂了吗 |
[18:10] | Yes. | 懂了 |
[18:14] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:24] | Can you force him be nice? | 你能让他对我好点吗 |
[18:27] | I’ll see what I can do. | 我会尽力的 |
[18:31] | Promise me you’ll always be good. | 答应我 你要当个听话的乖孩子 |
[18:35] | I’ll see what I can do, too. | 我也会尽力的 |
[18:39] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[18:42] | Now get some sleep, please. | 赶紧睡觉吧 孩子们 |
[18:43] | No more fighting. | 不许再吵架了 |
[18:45] | Don’t make me come back in here. | 别让我再发现你们闹别扭 |
[18:47] | Good night, I love you. | 晚安 我爱你们 |
[19:06] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[19:07] | Hi, baby. | 亲爱的 |
[19:12] | Did I miss putting them down? | 我错过哄他们睡觉了吗 |
[19:15] | Just by an hour. | 也就晚了一小时 |
[19:18] | Well, I was… | 我刚才… |
[19:20] | I was– oh, shopping. | 刚才在买东西 |
[19:23] | I was shopping. | 我在买东西 |
[19:27] | I know… | 我知道 |
[19:31] | I know we haven’t been on the same page lately. | 我们最近产生了一些分歧 |
[19:36] | That we just got to get back on track, baby. | 但我们得回到正轨上来 宝贝 |
[19:39] | So… | 所以 |
[19:42] | consider this a… | 就当这是… |
[19:45] | way-too-expensive peace offering. | 一份贵重的谢罪礼吧 |
[19:47] | I think we’ve been more than off track. | 我们已经不止是偏离正轨了 |
[19:55] | Hey, how do you think we’re doing so far? | 你觉得我们目前为止做得怎么样 |
[19:59] | At parenting? | 当父母这方面 |
[20:01] | – I… – ‘Cause I think we’re at a six. | -我… -我觉得我们也就六分 |
[20:04] | On a sliding scale, one through ten, | 平心而论 从一到十 |
[20:07] | I think we’re at a six and I think I’m being generous. | 我觉得打六分都算很大方了 |
[20:10] | – Bec… – Seven, fine, | -小贝 -那就七分 |
[20:13] | but only because there are three of them. | 但那只是因为我们有三个孩子 |
[20:16] | – Baby, I… – And the thing is, | -宝贝… -问题是 |
[20:18] | I’m trying really hard to get us to a nine. | 我拼命想达到九分的标准 |
[20:21] | Because they are cute kids, and they deserve nine-parents. | 因为这些可爱的孩子值得九分的父母 |
[20:24] | And, the thing is, I feel like I’m there, Jack. | 但我觉得 只有我在努力 杰克 |
[20:31] | I feel like I’m operating at a nine. | 只有我在以九分的标准照顾他们 |
[20:34] | Because I do individualized lunches | 因为我给他们每人准备 |
[20:38] | and I do individualized tuck-ins for each kid | 不同的午餐 挨个哄他们睡觉 |
[20:41] | so nobody feels gypped. | 这样没人会不开心 |
[20:43] | And… | 而且 |
[20:49] | When you’re home, and you’re you, | 当你回到家 做自己的时候 |
[20:53] | you’re way better than I am. | 比我强太多了 |
[20:56] | You’re a ten when you’re you, Jack. | 当你做自己时你是十分 杰克 |
[21:01] | But you’re getting home later and later | 但你回家越来越晚 |
[21:03] | and when you do come home, you’re… | 当你好不容易回了家以后 你… |
[21:04] | Bec, what are you saying? | 小贝 你在说什么 |
[21:05] | The drinking has to stop. | 你不能再这样喝酒了 |
[21:10] | You have to reign it in, baby, | 你必须克服它 宝贝 |
[21:12] | because I won’t have it in my house. | 因为我决不允许我家有人酗酒 |
[21:15] | – You won’t have it in your house. – I won’t. | -你不允许你家… -不允许 |
[21:19] | So if it’s a problem, fix it. | 如果这是个问题 解决它 |
[21:21] | Be a man, and fix it. | 成熟点 解决它 |
[21:24] | Because I’m done letting you lower our score. | 我不能再让你拉低我们的分数了 |
[21:42] | Damn. | 不是吧 |
[21:44] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -还行吧 -是啊 |
[21:45] | Hell to the yeah. | 太行了 |
[21:47] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[21:49] | You look dapper. | 你穿得挺有型的 |
[21:50] | Ah, show business. | 混娱乐圈嘛 |
[21:52] | Oh, great, you’re, uh– | 太好了 到齐了 |
[21:53] | We got to go, you know? | 我们该走了 |
[21:54] | – ‘Cause we’re gonna be late. – Okay. | -我们要迟到了 -好 |
[21:56] | You’re wearing that? | 你就穿这身吗 |
[21:57] | Yeah. | 对 |
[21:58] | That’s great. | 真不错 |
[22:01] | – You look awesome. – Oh, is the hat too much? | -你看上去棒极了 -帽子太骚了吗 |
[22:03] | The hat is everything. | 帽子才是精华 |
[22:04] | Yeah, that’s a real peacock feather. | 是啊 那可是真正的孔雀毛 |
[22:07] | Come on, show business! | 走吧 娱乐圈我来了 |
[22:18] | Hey, go, okay? And I’m right here if you need me. | 快去 你要是需要我就来这找我 |
[22:21] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[22:24] | – Manny out. – Go get ’em. | -奶爸不干了 -给他们点颜色瞧瞧 |
[22:27] | You and I are crushing that dance floor. | 咱们俩会惊艳全场的 |
[22:31] | Let’s go. Come on, let’s go. | 我们走 来吧 |
[22:34] | Come on, come on, come on. | 快来 快点 |
[22:35] | Please. | 拜托 |
[22:44] | Oh, no! | 天啊 |
[22:47] | Come on! Come on. | 来呀 跳起来 |
[23:07] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:09] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:10] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:13] | All right, come on, come on, we’re getting you drunk. | 好吧 咱们走 喝点酒去 |
[23:15] | – Come on, yup. Time to get drunk. – Let’s just go. | -来 我们喝酒去 -我们走了吧 |
[23:19] | Jack, | 杰克 |
[23:20] | It’s Miguel. | 我是米格尔 |
[23:22] | It’s late, so I’m leaving you a message at the office | 已经很晚了 但又怕明早见不着你 |
[23:24] | in case I miss you in the morning. | 所以就给你办公室留了条言 |
[23:27] | Feel like I overstepped before. | 我之前好像越界了 |
[23:30] | Um, you know I love you, | 你知道我爱你 |
[23:32] | you know I love you guys. | 我也爱你们一家人 |
[23:34] | Hell… | 怎么说… |
[23:35] | I’m jealous of your relationship, if anything. | 或者说我只是嫉妒你们俩 |
[23:38] | Uh, I shouldn’t have said anything at the bar. | 之前在酒吧我不该说那些的 |
[23:40] | Now I’m just overdoing it. | 我好像又说过火了 |
[23:43] | Okay. Bye. | 就这些 再见 |
[23:49] | 外科病理学最新进展 胃癌 | |
[23:53] | You need to get some sleep, it’s late. | 你该去睡觉了 很晚了 |
[23:55] | You’ve been up since, like, 4:00 this morning. | 你早上差不多四点就起床了 |
[23:57] | No, I know. | 我知道 |
[23:58] | Just five more minutes. | 还有五分钟 |
[24:06] | Shower. | 去洗澡 |
[24:07] | Sleep. | 然后睡觉 |
[24:08] | Now. | 赶紧去 |
[24:10] | You shower quick, | 如果你洗得够快 |
[24:11] | you can work off that last five minutes a different way. | 最后这五分钟还可以换种方式运动 |
[24:22] | I am so happy that we could all get together. | 我很高兴咱们能聚在一起 |
[24:24] | You know, work through, and… | 解决一些问题… |
[24:27] | and… Kevin just feels awful… | 凯文只是心情不太好 |
[24:29] | I’m so sorry, this is whole thing, Lanie, is ridiculous. | 蕾妮 虽然很抱歉 但这一切荒谬至极 |
[24:32] | I mean… | 我是说 |
[24:35] | Mr. Manning. | 曼宁先生 |
[24:37] | I’m truly grateful for everything | 我真心感激你的电视网 |
[24:39] | that your network has done for me, I am. | 为我所做的一切 真的 |
[24:42] | But please let me go with God, sir. | 但请允许我任性一次 先生 |
[24:45] | The way I handled myself, | 我之前处理问题的方式 |
[24:46] | I mean, that was wrong, I’ll be the first one to admit that. | 确实不太对 我第一个站出来承认 |
[24:49] | That-that was wrong. | 我确实做错了 |
[24:52] | But can’t we all, at this point, just, sort of, you know… | 但我们能不能抛开前嫌… |
[24:56] | sort of move on, right? | 向前看 好吗 |
[25:00] | You’re a good kid, Kevin. | 你是个好孩子 凯文 |
[25:03] | I appreciate your honesty. | 我很欣赏你的诚实 |
[25:04] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:05] | The show, it’s a solid performer, | 这部剧收视率不错 |
[25:07] | but it’s not the biggest thing on my network. | 但不是我们电视网最重要的节目 |
[25:10] | Without Lanie telling me, | 如果不是蕾妮向我推荐你 |
[25:12] | would I have known you from one of these waiters | 我会从这些端餐盘的服务员里 |
[25:15] | passing around the chicken skewers? | 认识你这个无名小卒吗 |
[25:18] | – Probably not. – Really? | -应该不会吧 -是吗 |
[25:20] | I really don’t care what happens behind the scenes | 我并不关心我的三流喜剧幕后 |
[25:23] | on my third-rated sitcom. | 发生了些什么 |
[25:26] | You know what I do care about? | 你知道我关心什么吗 |
[25:29] | St. Maarten, Kevin. | 圣马丁 凯文 |
[25:31] | I’m building a home in St. Maarten | 我要在圣马丁建一个家 |
[25:34] | and in two years I’m going to retire, | 不出两年我就要退休了 |
[25:37] | and my favorite wife and I are going to move there. | 然后我会和我的爱妻搬去那里 |
[25:41] | Until then, | 在那之前 |
[25:43] | I plan on just drifting through these two years | 我只想安稳度过这两年 |
[25:46] | as painlessly and drama-free as possible. | 尽可能地避免痛苦和波折 |
[25:50] | Like I’m on morphine, Kevin, | 就像服用吗啡一样 凯文 |
[25:52] | that’s how I’ll be drifting through those years. | 我就想这么度过这两年 |
[26:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:01] | That’s… great, you know? | 这主意很棒 |
[26:05] | Go with God. | 随心所欲 |
[26:09] | You know, the thing is– excuse me darling. | 问题是… 借过一下 亲爱的 |
[26:13] | Recasting the lead on a hit sitcom, | 给热门情景喜剧换个新男主 |
[26:17] | isn’t exactly drifting on morphine, now is it, Kevin? | 就不是服用吗啡了 你说呢 凯文 |
[26:22] | So unfortunately, my boy, | 所以很遗憾 孩子 |
[26:25] | you’re not gonna be leaving the show. | 你必须继续演这部剧 |
[26:27] | If you do, I’ll be forced to Nagasaki your life and career. | 如果你不演 我只能毁了你的生活和事业 |
[26:33] | Hey, have you ever heard of the actor, uh, Taylor Jennings? | 你听说过一个叫泰勒·詹宁斯的演员吗 |
[26:37] | I’m not familiar with the name. | 没听说过 |
[26:38] | I Nagasaki’d him. | 我毁了他 |
[26:42] | So take the money, kid. | 孩子 好好拿钱 |
[26:44] | Ride out the next couple years, all right? | 未来几年安心演戏 |
[26:47] | Otherwise, I’ll make you a bigger laughingstock | 否则 我会让你成为比现在 |
[26:50] | than you already are. | 更大的笑柄 |
[26:54] | Deal? | 成交 |
[26:58] | I’m sorry, I’m j…I’m gonna go, uh… | 抱歉 我要去… |
[26:59] | my sister’s here. | 找我的妹妹 |
[27:00] | I’m gonna go check on her. | 我得去看一下她 |
[27:05] | It’s his twin sister. | 是他的双胞胎妹妹 |
[27:09] | Big girl. | 一个胖姑娘 |
[27:16] | – You love drunk Kate. – I love drunk Kate. | -你喜欢喝醉的凯特 -我喜欢喝醉的凯特 |
[27:19] | Wait, what? | 等一下 什么 |
[27:23] | How’d it go? I’m wasted. | 进展怎么样 我喝得烂醉 |
[27:24] | Not good. | 不太好 |
[27:25] | Good? Oh, my God, that’s great. | 好 天啊 太好了 |
[27:27] | No, no, no, no, not good. | 不不不 是”不好” |
[27:29] | It did not…I don’t know what I’m gonna do. | 我不知道我该怎么做 |
[27:32] | – Gone fishing. – You caught a whopper! | -我在钓鱼 -你钓了一条大鱼 |
[27:37] | Come reel me in, got to reel me in. | 快收线 把我收上去 |
[27:40] | It’s my first time fishing. | 这是我第一次钓鱼 |
[27:42] | – Won’t be his last. – Well… | -还会有下次 -好吧 |
[27:53] | Which little monster’s standing at my door? | 哪只小怪兽站在我门口 |
[27:57] | It’s okay, I’m way too old to be scared of monsters. | 没关系 我年纪大了 怪兽都吓不到我了 |
[28:04] | I think it’s time you and I had a talk. | 我想我们该谈谈了 |
[28:40] | I can’t wait until the next day of school starts. | 我已经想上课想疯了 |
[28:43] | Hey, everyone, it’s Webster! | 大家快看 是”白家黑” |
[28:51] | Kev, | 小凯 |
[28:52] | come on, Kevin, ditch Webster. | 过来 凯文 别管”白家黑”了 |
[28:53] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[28:55] | Come on. | 快过来 |
[29:10] | Hey, uh… is it too late out there? | 现在给你打电话 是不是太晚了 |
[29:12] | I know you’re usually up late, right? | 我记得你经常熬夜 |
[29:13] | No, I was just, uh… | 不晚 我刚刚… |
[29:15] | catching up on some paperwork. | 在赶几份文件 |
[29:17] | Good, uh… | 太好了 |
[29:19] | Hey, listen, I-I know I’ve owed you a phone call | 我知道 发生那些事情之后 |
[29:21] | since everything went down, | 我应该给你打个电话 |
[29:21] | it’s been crazy out here, just… you know. | 但因为实在太离谱了 |
[29:24] | No, it’s all good. | 没关系 |
[29:25] | Kate’s kept me up to speed. | 凯特都告诉我了 |
[29:27] | Good. | 很好 |
[29:35] | They said they’re not gonna let me out of the show, man. | 他们说决不会让我离开剧组 |
[29:37] | And I… | 而我… |
[29:39] | I don’t know what I’m gonna do, like… | 我不知道要怎么做 |
[29:41] | they locked me in for two more years, maybe more. | 他们还要牵制我两年 甚至更久 |
[29:44] | Damn. | 真糟 |
[29:46] | Well, what are you gonna do? | 那你打算怎么做 |
[29:47] | I was kind of hoping you’d tell me. | 我倒是希望你能告诉我 |
[29:49] | Oh, because you care what I think? | 因为你在乎我的想法吗 |
[29:53] | Because I care what everyone thinks, man. | 因为我在乎所有人的想法 |
[29:56] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[30:00] | I was not a very good brother to you, was I? | 对你来说 我不是个好哥哥 是吗 |
[30:04] | No, you weren’t. | 对 你不是 |
[30:07] | But you’ve still got time. | 但你还有时间弥补 |
[30:11] | Yeah, uh… | 没错 |
[30:13] | Anyway, look, it’s getting late, man, I, you know… | 总之 时间不早了 |
[30:16] | I probably should go. | 我该挂电话了 |
[30:17] | It’s, uh… | 那个… |
[30:18] | Kate’s here, it’s Randall. | 凯特在这呢 我在跟兰德尔打电话 |
[30:19] | – Oh, hey, Randall! – Hey. | -好啊 兰德尔 -你好 |
[30:22] | Anyway, yeah, I-I should probably, uh… | 总之吧 或许我应该… |
[30:24] | I got to go back inside and sell my soul to the network, | 回去把自己卖给电视网 |
[30:26] | like the whore that I am. | 就像妓女那样 |
[30:27] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[30:32] | Deep breath, okay? | 深呼吸 好吗 |
[30:36] | Come on, man. First came… | 来吧 兄弟 第一个… |
[30:41] | Me. | 是我 |
[30:41] | And Dad said… | 爸爸说… |
[30:43] | “Gee.” | “天哪” |
[30:48] | -And then came… – Me! | -然后是… -是我 |
[30:49] | And Mom said… | 妈妈说… |
[30:50] | “Whee!” And then came… | “妈呀” 接下来是… |
[30:52] | Me. And they said… | 是我 然后他们说 |
[30:53] | “That’s three.” | “三个了” |
[30:54] | – Big Three! – Big Three! | -三个小家伙 -三个小家伙 |
[31:06] | You good? | 好点了吗 |
[31:09] | Yeah, I’m good, I’m good. | 我很好 我很好 |
[31:13] | – Kevin? – Yeah? | -凯文 -怎么 |
[31:16] | Mom and Dad didn’t raise no whores. | 爸妈可没养过什么妓女 |
[31:19] | Except briefly, during Kate’s eyeliner phase. | 除了凯特画眼线搞叛逆那段时间 |
[31:25] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[31:30] | Night, little brother. | 晚安 小弟 |
[31:33] | Night, big brother. | 晚安 大哥 |
[31:43] | Hon? | 亲爱的 |
[31:45] | – There you go. – Thank you. | -给你 -谢谢 |
[31:49] | Can I cut to the chase? | 我就开门见山吧 |
[31:52] | It’s your meeting. | 你说了算 |
[31:57] | Eight years ago, I was, um, pregnant for the first time. | 八年前 我第一次怀孕 |
[32:01] | And Randall was vying for partner at his firm. | 当时兰德尔在竞争公司合伙人的职位 |
[32:05] | We’d just bought this house on faith, | 我们毫不犹豫买了这幢房子 |
[32:08] | even though it needed a lot of work, | 虽然有好多地方要装修 |
[32:10] | even though we couldn’t afford it whatsoever. | 虽然我们根本买不起 |
[32:14] | Then Randall made partner. | 后来兰德尔成了合伙人 |
[32:17] | He did all the work on the house himself, | 房子的所有活都是他自己干的 |
[32:18] | so we didn’t have to spend a penny. | 所以我们没花一分钱 |
[32:21] | And he made sure I didn’t lift a finger | 而且在我怀孕期间 |
[32:23] | during my pregnancy. | 他一丁点事都没让我做 |
[32:25] | He’s a good man. | 他是个好男人 |
[32:26] | No, he’s not good. | 不 不是好 |
[32:28] | He’s perfect. | 是完美 |
[32:31] | Problem is, he stopped sleeping. | 可问题是 他失眠了 |
[32:34] | And then one morning, I was in the bathroom, | 有一天早上 我在卫生间 |
[32:37] | and he called out to me. | 他大声喊我 |
[32:40] | And he was confused, you know? | 他懵了 你懂吗 |
[32:44] | He was confused because he… | 他懵了 因为他… |
[32:47] | couldn’t see anything. | 什么都看不见了 |
[32:51] | My husband– my mountain of a man– | 我的丈夫 我的靠山 |
[32:56] | could literally no longer see things through his eyes. | 他的眼睛什么都看不见了 |
[33:01] | It was as if 28 years of being that perfect | 就好像当了28年的完美之人 |
[33:03] | had all caught up to him that morning. | 在那天早上突然就把他击垮了 |
[33:07] | And he, um… | 后来他… |
[33:10] | he pulled himself out of it. | 他解决了那个问题 |
[33:13] | He self-corrected, | 他自己治好了眼睛 |
[33:17] | ’cause that’s what my man does. | 因为我丈夫就是这样的人 |
[33:22] | Randall is not free of vice, William. | 兰德尔并不是没有缺点 威廉 |
[33:26] | His vice is his goodness. | 他的缺点就是他的善良 |
[33:30] | It’s his compulsive drive to be perfect. | 他强迫自己必须完美 |
[33:35] | It’s why I love him… | 所以我才爱他… |
[33:39] | but it’s also why I have to protect him sometimes, you know? | 也正因为如此有时我得保护他 |
[33:43] | So now, I’m gonna have to ask you a couple questions, | 所以 我得问你几个问题 |
[33:47] | questions he would probably be too polite to ask himself. | 问几个他问不出口的问题 |
[33:54] | Ask away. | 尽管问 |
[33:56] | The money you borrow. | 你借的钱 |
[33:58] | You use it for the bus? | 你用来坐车了吗 |
[34:01] | Yes. | 是的 |
[34:04] | Where do you go? | 你去哪了 |
[34:06] | You’re gone all day, every day. | 你每天都在外面待很久 |
[34:10] | My place in Philadelphia, it’s a long ride. | 我家在费城 要坐很久的车 |
[34:13] | Why? | 为什么 |
[34:15] | Are you using drugs? | 你还在吸毒吗 |
[34:16] | – Are you getting drugs? – No. | -你去买毒品吗 -不是 |
[34:19] | Are you really sick? | 你真的生病了吗 |
[34:23] | Yes, I am. | 真的 |
[34:27] | Beth, I said it before, and I really meant it, | 贝丝 我之前就说过 而且我是真心的 |
[34:30] | if I’m overstaying my welcome, | 如果你们嫌我待太久了 |
[34:32] | I wish you would just say it. | 我希望你们能直接告诉我 |
[34:35] | William, you are overstaying… | 威廉 你待得太久… |
[34:38] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[34:40] | What are you doing? | 你们在干什么 |
[34:42] | Somebody has to | 总得有人 |
[34:42] | – ask the questions here, baby… – It’s a cat. | -把事问清楚 宝贝… -是因为猫 |
[34:46] | I have a cat. | 我有只猫 |
[34:49] | It’s all I really have. | 它是我的唯一了 |
[34:53] | His name’s Clooney. | 它叫克鲁尼 |
[34:55] | One of those ironic names, ’cause he’s a pretty ugly cat. | 挺讽刺的名字 因为它很丑 |
[34:59] | I go back and forth to feed him. | 我来回跑是为了喂它 |
[35:02] | Three hours on the bus each day. | 每天坐三个小时大巴 |
[35:05] | Why wouldn’t you just tell us you had a cat? | 你为什么不直接跟我们说你有只猫 |
[35:08] | The little one has asthma | 你们小女儿有哮喘 |
[35:09] | and I knew if I brought up the cat, | 我知道如果我说了猫的事 |
[35:11] | you’d tell me to bring it, | 你们会让我带它来 |
[35:12] | that would cause problems. | 这样就会添麻烦 |
[35:14] | And I don’t want to cause any problems, | 但我不想给你们添麻烦 |
[35:15] | ’cause if I cause problems, I’d have to leave. | 因为添了麻烦我就得走 |
[35:17] | And… | 但… |
[35:18] | and I don’t want to leave. | 但我不想走 |
[35:21] | Six months ago, some doctor told me I had three to live. | 六个月前 医生告诉我还有三个月时间 |
[35:25] | But for some reason, I don’t feel so bad lately. | 但不知怎么的 最近我没那么难受了 |
[35:28] | Maybe to do with this house. | 也许是因为这个家 |
[35:30] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[35:33] | Truth is, I’d never thought | 说实话 我从未想过 |
[35:34] | I’d have anything to care about again | 我的生命中 除了那只丑猫 |
[35:36] | besides an ugly cat, so… | 还会有其他值得在乎的东西 所以… |
[35:43] | Well, now I feel like a bitch. | 我感觉自己现在很贱 |
[35:48] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[35:49] | It’s not. | 不好笑 |
[35:50] | It’s not funny. | 不好笑 |
[35:57] | I’m about two hours away from throwing up violently. | 还有两小时我就要把胃呕出来了 |
[36:03] | Are you gonna hold my hair for me, Toby? | 你能帮我扶着头发吗 托比 |
[36:05] | No. I-I’m still gonna be at this party, | 不 我要待在这里 |
[36:07] | trying to bang a Gilmore Girl. | 看能不能钓到一个吉尔莫女孩 |
[36:11] | Well, go for both. | 祝你成功 |
[36:13] | Gil-more the Gil-merrier. | 多一个吉尔莫 多一分快乐 |
[36:21] | It’s always gonna be about the weight for me, Toby. | 我的生活总是围绕着体重 托比 |
[36:28] | It’s been my story ever since I was a little girl. | 我小时候就是这样了 |
[36:33] | And every moment that I’m not thinking about it, | 每当我试着不去想 |
[36:35] | I’m thinking about it. | 我还是会想 |
[36:38] | Like… | 比如 |
[36:39] | Will this chair hold me? | 这椅子我不会坐垮吧 |
[36:41] | Will this dress fit me? | 这衣服我能穿进去吗 |
[36:44] | And if I ever get pregnant, would… | 如果哪天我怀孕了 |
[36:47] | will anyone ever notice? | 会有人看出来吗 |
[36:55] | It’s just at the core of who I am, it’s just deep inside, | 这就是我生活的重心 无法改变 |
[36:57] | and eight tequila shots can only mask that for a couple hours. | 八杯龙舌兰下肚也只能自欺欺人几小时 |
[37:00] | – So… – I know. | -所以… -我懂 |
[37:04] | And it was ten tequila shots, | 其实你喝了十杯 |
[37:07] | but I… I get it. I know. | 但我懂 我理解 |
[37:12] | And just for the record, | 再说一句 |
[37:14] | this dress is fitting you in all the right places. | 这身衣服真的很配你 |
[37:20] | This old thing? | 这身旧衣服 |
[37:22] | I mean, I-I just threw it on. | 我就随便穿的 |
[37:23] | Oh, you just threw it on? | 你随便穿的 |
[37:24] | I didn’t even think about it. | 我想都没多想 |
[37:31] | There he is. | 他来了 |
[37:36] | I told ’em to go screw themselves. | 我让他们滚蛋了 |
[37:38] | And what’d they say? | 他们怎么说 |
[37:41] | A lot of mean, scary things. | 很多尖酸又刻薄的话 |
[37:49] | I’m gonna do theater. You know? | 我要去演戏剧 |
[37:54] | I’m moving to New York. | 我要搬到纽约去 |
[38:00] | Show business. | 娱乐圈啊 |
[38:13] | What are you doing out here? | 你怎么在这里 |
[38:18] | I don’t like sleeping far away from you. | 我不想睡得离你太远 |
[38:24] | No more drinking. | 我再也不喝酒了 |
[38:26] | You can’t just stop… | 这不是说戒就… |
[38:27] | I can. | 我能 |
[38:28] | For you, I can. | 为了你 我能戒 |
[38:31] | I will. | 我会戒 |
[38:38] | You know, when I was a little boy, | 我小的时候 |
[38:39] | I didn’t know what I wanted to be when I grew up. | 我不知道长大后要成为什么样的人 |
[38:47] | Adults always ask little kids that. | 而大人们总会问孩子这种问题 |
[38:53] | You know? I never had a good answer. | 我从没想出一个好答案 |
[38:58] | Not until… not until I was 28. | 直到我28岁那年 |
[39:02] | Till the day that I met you. | 直到我遇到了你 |
[39:06] | That’s when I knew exactly what I wanted to be when I grew up, | 我才确信自己想成为什么样的人 |
[39:12] | I wanted to be the man that made you happy. | 我想成为让你幸福的男人 |
[39:19] | You make me happy. | 你让我很幸福 |
[39:21] | Not always. | 不总是那样 |
[39:24] | Not lately. | 最近就没有 |
[39:30] | From here on out, I’m gonna be an 11 for you, baby. | 从今以后 我要为你做到11分 亲爱的 |
[39:36] | No… | 不 |
[39:38] | Screw that. | 豁出去了 |
[39:41] | I’m gonna be a 12 for you, from here out. | 从现在开始 我要做12分的好丈夫 |
[39:46] | I’ll be an 11 for the kids, | 11分给孩子们 |
[39:49] | but you get a 12. | 12分给你 |
[39:57] | Do you forgive me? | 你能原谅我吗 |
[40:01] | You slept outside our bedroom door like a Labrador. | 你像只拉布拉多犬一样睡在门外 |
[40:06] | Of course I forgive you. | 我当然原谅你了 |
[40:15] | Can I still give you my gift? | 我还能送你礼物吗 |
[40:18] | If you insist. | 如果你非要送的话 |
[40:33] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[40:35] | – I got a moon because of… – Our song. | -我买了月亮是因为 -我们的专属之歌 |
[40:37] | Yeah. | 对 |
[40:42] | I’m never gonna take it off. | 我一辈子都不会摘下来 |
[40:50] | Do you like it? | 喜欢吗 |
[40:52] | Does it look good? | 好看吗 |
[40:54] | It’s beautiful. | 非常好看 |
[40:56] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[41:06] | How much time we have till the kids get up? | 孩子还有多久会醒 |
[41:07] | I don’t care about the kids. | 我才不管孩子呢 |
[41:13] | Pile drive! | 叠罗汉 |
[41:40] | Daddy, stop! Daddy, stop! | 爸爸 不要 爸爸 别闹了 |
[41:42] | If you want to sleep in, you have to pay the tickle tax! | 你想睡懒觉 就得被挠痒痒 |
[41:47] | Tickle tax. | 挠痒痒 |
[41:50] | All right, come on, honey. | 好了 亲爱的 |
[41:51] | It’s time to take care of… | 该用药… |
[41:51] | Here you go. | 给 |
[41:55] | Good. | 很好 |
[41:57] | Big breath. | 深呼吸 |
[41:59] | Good. | 很好 |
[42:00] | You expecting somebody? | 你约了人吗 |
[42:07] | Grandma and Grandpa are here! | 爷爷和奶奶来了 |
[42:10] | I’ll be in my room. | 我先回房了 |
[42:24] | Hey, Mom. | 妈 |
[42:26] | Hey, Miguel. | 米格尔 |