时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I wanted to be the man that made you happy. | 我想成为让你幸福的男人 |
[00:05] | From here on out, I’m gonna be a 12 for you. | 从现在开始 我要做12分的好丈夫 |
[00:07] | You are getting in the car right now, | 你现在立刻上车 |
[00:10] | and we are going to this doctors appointment. | 然后我们去见这位医生 |
[00:13] | Hi, white people. | 白人们 |
[00:14] | I don’t know what you were looking for with all this, | 我不知道你做这些事是为了什么 |
[00:16] | but I do know you don’t have a whole lot of time. | 但我知道你的时间和精力是有限的 |
[00:18] | I’d like to tell the girls who you are. | 我想跟孩子们说出你的身份 |
[00:20] | I was not a very good brother to you, was I? | 对你来说 我不是个好哥哥 是吗 |
[00:22] | No, you weren’t. | 对 你不是 |
[00:23] | But you still got time. | 但你还有时间弥补 |
[00:25] | – Toby. – Kate. | -我叫托比 -我叫凯特 |
[00:25] | How’s your breakfast? | 早餐怎么样 |
[00:26] | You mean this, uh, steel-cut oatmeal and egg-white pancake | 你是说你做的这个粗切燕麦 |
[00:29] | you’re making me eat? It’s amazing. | 还有鸡蛋煎饼吗 太好吃了 |
[00:32] | I’m gonna do theater. | 我要去演戏剧 |
[00:33] | I did it– I-I- | 我买票了 |
[00:34] | I booked a redeye to New York. | 我订了去纽约的夜间航班 |
[00:38] | It’s a scorcher out there, folks. | 各位听众 匹兹堡市今天很热 |
[00:40] | – Stay cool, Pittsburgh. – Shut up. | -大家请注意避暑 -闭嘴 |
[00:42] | Don’t tell me to shut up. | 别让我闭嘴 |
[00:43] | – You’re doing it wrong. – No, I’m not. | -你的玩法不对 -我没玩错 |
[00:44] | – Yes, you are. – Mom, I’m hot. | -你就是错了 -妈妈 好热 |
[00:46] | I know, kiddo. Dad is trying to fix the air conditioning. | 我知道 孩子 爸爸在修空调了 |
[00:49] | Babe, how’s it going? We’re dying in here. | 宝贝 修得怎么样了 我们快热死了 |
[00:52] | I’m working on it. | 我在努力 |
[00:53] | Give it back! | 还给我 |
[00:54] | – Just hold on. – Enough! | -你等等 -够了 |
[00:55] | Mom, Randall took my Rubik’s Cube. | 妈妈 兰德尔抢了我的魔方 |
[00:57] | – You weren’t doing it right. – Enough. Come here. | -你玩错了 -好了 我看 |
[01:01] | You did this? | 你拧出来的吗 |
[01:02] | You’re supposed to be yelling at him! | 你应该吼他才对 |
[01:04] | Randall, stop scratching. | 兰德尔 不要挠了 |
[01:05] | That’s a rash, babe. You’re gonna make it worse. | 你起了皮疹 越抓越严重 |
[01:07] | Okay, I think I have a solution. | 好的 我想到办法了 |
[01:10] | Is it fixed? Jack, what… | 修好了吗 杰克 你怎么… |
[01:12] | What are you doing wearing that shirt? You know I hate that shirt. | 你怎么穿了这件 你明知道我不喜欢 |
[01:14] | I’m wearing this shirt because it makes me think of fun. | 我穿这件是因为穿着就很开心 |
[01:17] | It makes me think of sun. | 穿着就想到阳光 |
[01:19] | And because we are going to the pool! | 还因为我们要去游泳啦 |
[01:24] | Kate Pearson, you get in here | 凯特·皮尔森 快过来 |
[01:26] | and you strut your stuff, young lady. | 秀出你的好身材 小美女 |
[01:28] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[01:30] | – Care Bears. – You know it, you know it. | -爱心熊 -没错就是这样 就这样 |
[01:33] | Today, people, we are gonna debut | 都听好了 今天就是 |
[01:35] | the brand-new Care Bear bikini! | 爱心熊比基尼的处女秀 |
[01:37] | Can we go to the Greenview pool? | 能不能去绿茵泳池 |
[01:39] | The one with the diving board? Please. | 带跳水板的那个 好不好 |
[01:41] | No, that place sucks. | 不行 那地方太烂了 |
[01:43] | You barely get in anyway. | 反正你也基本不下水 |
[01:44] | The Big Three. Your brother needs you. | 三个小家伙 你弟弟需要你 |
[01:48] | Come on, you big mope. | 别闷闷不乐了一起去吧 |
[01:49] | Don’t hold out on us. | 别丢下我们 |
[01:50] | Please. Please. | 求你了 求你了 |
[01:52] | Okay, okay, yes. | 好 好 去吧 |
[01:54] | – Go get your swimsuits on. – Go get your suits. | -去换泳衣 -快去吧 |
[01:55] | Come on, towels, towels. | 别忘了拿毛巾 毛巾 |
[01:57] | AC is zonked, babe, we’re gonna have to call someone. | 空调完全挂了 得找人来修 |
[02:00] | Pool, huh? Not a movie? | 去游泳对吗 不看电影 |
[02:02] | Are you sure you’re okay with the pool today. | 确定你今天能去游泳池吗 |
[02:04] | We’re gonna have a day-long pool vacation. | 我们要去泳池度一天假 |
[02:07] | I’m gonna snag us | 我准备抢 |
[02:08] | not one, not two, | 不是一张 也不是两张 |
[02:11] | – but five pool chairs. – Five? | -而是五张游泳椅 -五张吗 |
[02:13] | I’m gonna snag us five pool chairs. | 我要去抢五张游泳椅 |
[02:15] | – You bad man. – Yes, I am. | -你可真坏 -必须的 |
[02:18] | The kids are gonna run off, | 孩子们自己跑去玩 |
[02:19] | you’re gonna finish that book you’ve been | 你就可以趁此机会看完两年来你一直 |
[02:20] | – trying to read for two years. – It’s Misery. | -想看完的那本书 -《一号书迷》[好痛苦] |
[02:23] | Oh, it’s gonna be fun. | 怎么会 一定会很有意思的 |
[02:24] | No, no, no, | 不不不 |
[02:25] | the book is Misery, by Stephen King. | 是说书名叫《一号书迷》 史蒂芬·金写的 |
[02:27] | Oh, yeah, right. | 这样啊 |
[02:28] | Hey, I already packed the cooler. | 我已经把冷冻箱装好了 |
[02:30] | All soft drinks, no beer. | 只带饮料 不拿啤酒 |
[02:32] | A whole day at the pool with those kids and no beer? | 跟这帮孩子在泳池待一天还不拿啤酒 |
[02:35] | I told you, I stopped drinking. | 我说过 我戒酒了 |
[02:36] | It’s not you I’m worried about. | 我担心的可不是你 |
[02:38] | See? That’s what we need, then. | 你看 那就更应该去了 |
[02:41] | We just need a day to relax. | 我们需要放松一天 |
[02:45] | A reminder, there is no running, | 温馨提示 泳池边禁止奔跑打闹 |
[02:47] | no diving, and absolutely no glass containers in the pool area. | 禁止潜水 请勿携带玻璃器皿进入泳池 |
[02:53] | Feeling relaxed yet? | 放松了吗 |
[02:59] | There’s a chair! | 有椅子 |
[03:02] | Run, run, run, run, run, run, run. | 快跑 快跑 |
[03:03] | Go get it! Get it, yes! | 快抢 太棒了 |
[03:05] | Get it, get it, get it. Yeah! | 抢到 抢到 太好了 |
[03:08] | Oh, stop it. That doesn’t hurt. | 别叫唤 刚才根本不疼 |
[03:11] | Oh, that one might’ve hurt. | 我好像真弄疼你了 |
[03:12] | Sorry. Gotcha. | 抱歉 乖啦 |
[03:14] | I want Grandpa to do mine. | 我想让爷爷给我梳头发 |
[03:16] | No problem, Miss Annie. | 没问题 安妮小姐 |
[03:17] | Oh, really? You want Grandpa to try to tame this mess? | 你要让爷爷来收拾这一头剪不断理还乱吗 |
[03:20] | – Have at it. – Let’s see here. | -那就来吧 -我看看啊 |
[03:22] | Oh, that’s gotta go. Beth, where’s your scissors? | 这肯定得剪了 贝丝 剪刀在哪里 |
[03:24] | No! | 不要 |
[03:26] | Then you better sit still and not give me a hard time. | 那你得坐稳了 不许难为我 |
[03:29] | How’d you get that scar? | 那道疤是怎么回事 |
[03:31] | Oh, that? Rock, bottle… | 这个啊 那天… |
[03:34] | there were plenty in the air that day. | 石块 瓶子到处乱飞 |
[03:35] | Maybe we don’t tell that story. | 这个故事还是不要讲了 |
[03:37] | Oh, no, it’s not a bad one. | 没事 这故事挺不错的 |
[03:39] | Some people in Pittsburgh were fighting against bussing, | 一些匹兹堡市民想改善校车接送制度[涉及种族隔离] |
[03:41] | and I was helping out with that. | 我也去帮忙出力了 |
[03:42] | ’86, ’87? | 那是86还是87年 |
[03:44] | What’s bussing? | 什么是校车接送制度 |
[03:45] | Getting poor children into the schools | 就是让穷人的孩子也能 |
[03:47] | in better neighborhoods. | 去好学校上学 |
[03:48] | You were working with the Urban League? | 你在城市联盟工作过吗 |
[03:49] | Yeah, a little bit, yeah. | 是 有段时间 |
[03:53] | Look, I gotta get on my walk. | 我要去散步了 |
[03:55] | You wanna take over here? | 接下来你继续 |
[03:59] | Okay, you two, let’s get moving. | 好了 你们俩 动起来吧 |
[04:01] | Mom and I gotta get to work | 我和妈妈要去上班了 |
[04:02] | so we can pay for all this hair product. | 不然可没钱买各种美发产品了 |
[04:11] | – The Eagle has landed. – What’s up? | -雄鹰着陆了 -什么情况 |
[04:12] | I’m officially a New Yorker now– East Coast! | 我正式变身纽约客了 东海岸万岁 |
[04:15] | Hey, somebody wants to say hi. | 有人要跟你打招呼 |
[04:17] | Uncle Kevin, come see my play. | 凯文叔叔 来看我的表演吧 |
[04:19] | I’m Snow White. | 我演白雪公主哦 |
[04:21] | You’re kidding me! | 你没骗我吧 |
[04:22] | Snow White’s my favorite character of all time! | 白雪公主是我一直以来最爱的角色呢 |
[04:24] | I’m actually auditioning for a play, too. | 其实我也在为一场演出试镜呢 |
[04:26] | Yeah, it’s very dark, very, very truthful– | 场景非常暗 也非常接近生活– |
[04:27] | – Do the Manny voice. – What’s that? | -快学下奶爸的声音 -什么 |
[04:30] | They love it when you do the catchphrase. | 他们喜欢听你说那句口头禅 |
[04:32] | I don’t want to do the Manny voice. | 我不想再学奶爸的声音了 |
[04:34] | – Please. – Please. | -拜托嘛 -拜托 |
[04:36] | – Baby say what? – Like, for real. | -宝宝说什么 -再像一点 |
[04:39] | Baby say what? | 宝宝说什么啊 |
[04:40] | No, like in the show. | 不对 要像电视里那样 |
[04:45] | Baby say what? | 宝宝在说什么嘛 |
[04:49] | Your biggest fans. | 两个超级粉丝啊 |
[04:51] | Any… Anyway, this play is a total departure for me, | 不过不管怎样 我已经彻底告别这部剧了 |
[04:55] | you know? | 知道吗 |
[04:55] | None of that, like, Manny stuff. | 奶爸什么的 都一刀两断了 |
[04:57] | It’s a character-driven departure for me. | 这对我来说是剧中人物的告别 |
[05:00] | Where’d you go? What are you looking at? | 你在听吗 你看什么呢 |
[05:02] | Hey, man, uh, I gotta go. | 兄弟 我得挂了 |
[05:06] | You’re just gonna hang up on him? | 你就这样挂他电话啊 |
[05:07] | No, no, no, I will not show you my I.D. | 不不不 我不会给你看身份证的 |
[05:10] | Not until you tell me why you need a reason to see it. | 除非你告诉我 你为什么要看 |
[05:14] | Tony, what’s going on here? | 托尼 发生什么事了 |
[05:15] | Hey, Mr. Pearson. We had a report of someone loitering. | 皮尔森先生 有人举报他四处徘徊 |
[05:17] | I wasn’t loitering. | 我没有四处徘徊 |
[05:19] | I was taking my walk, and literally | 我是在散步 |
[05:20] | on my way to smell the roses, | 确切地说是去品味玫瑰花香 |
[05:22] | – as I have been for the past week. – I know. | -就像上周一样 -我知道 |
[05:24] | Is there some local rose smelling ordinance | 这里难道还有什么禁止赏花的法律 |
[05:26] | – I’m not aware of? – William, enough. | -我没听说的吗 -威廉 够了 |
[05:27] | Enough… | 够了 |
[05:29] | He’s with you, sir? | 他是和你一起的吗 先生 |
[05:30] | Yeah, he’s staying with us. | 是的 他和我们住一起 |
[05:32] | – Sorry. – Sorry? | -不好意思 -还不好意思 |
[05:36] | We’re so sorry. | 我们很抱歉 |
[05:38] | We didn’t know, Randall. | 我们不知道情况 兰德尔 |
[05:39] | Understood. Thanks. | 明白 谢谢 |
[05:41] | Thank you, Tony. | 谢谢你 托尼 |
[05:46] | We’re gonna get you some new clothes. | 我们得给你买些新衣服了 |
[05:53] | I hate kale. | 我讨厌甘蓝 |
[05:55] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[05:59] | Baby arugula is just as bad as grown-up arugula. | 小芝麻菜和大芝麻菜一样难吃 |
[06:03] | All right, you know what? | 算了 |
[06:06] | Here we go. | 我们买单吧 |
[06:07] | Oh, no, no, no. Let me get– | 不行 不行 让我来… |
[06:09] | Remember, you are unemployed. | 别忘了 你失业了 |
[06:11] | And I am not convinced that you would do well | 而且我也不信你能 |
[06:13] | – begging for money. – Are you kidding? | -靠乞讨度日 -你在开玩笑吗 |
[06:15] | You don’t think the drivers will be sympathetic to me | 你不觉得司机们要是看到 |
[06:17] | holding up a sign that says “Hungry?” | 我举着个”没饭吃”的牌子会很同情我吗 |
[06:19] | That’s good. | 那就好 |
[06:20] | I’m gonna use the restroom, and then we’ll go, okay? | 我去下卫生间 然后就走 行吗 |
[06:35] | How are you? | 你过得怎么样 |
[06:35] | – Uh, good. How are you? – Good. | -挺好的 你呢 -不错 |
[06:44] | Okay, uh… you wanna get out of here? | 好了 你要走了吗 |
[06:47] | – Who was that? – Who was… | -那是谁 -哪个 |
[06:50] | You saw that. Uh, that was my ex-wife. | 你看到了啊 那是我前妻 |
[06:59] | Wait, are you serious? | 等下 你是说真的吗 |
[07:00] | Yeah. I told you I was married before. | 是啊 我跟你说过我结过婚 |
[07:06] | Not to that. | 可没说是这种 |
[07:23] | Supermodel, pose… and catwalk. | 超模来了 摆姿势了 再来猫步 |
[07:27] | Hey, Kate, stop being silly. | 凯特 别傻了 |
[07:30] | Come over here, please. | 快过来 |
[07:34] | Samantha and Vicki are here! | 萨曼莎和薇琪也来了 |
[07:36] | – Care Bears! – Okay, that’s two. | -爱心熊 -好了 两张椅子了 |
[07:39] | Babe, I had to sleep with someone to get this one. | 亲爱的 我是出卖肉体才换来的椅子 |
[07:40] | – I hope that’s okay. – Yeah, I’m fine with it. | -希望你原谅我 -我没问题啊 |
[07:42] | As long as his wife is okay with it. | 只要他老婆不介意就好 |
[07:43] | Kevin, you’re up, please. Shirt off. | 凯文 到你了 把衣服脱了 |
[07:45] | Why? I don’t even like swimming. | 为什么 我都不爱游泳 |
[07:47] | You don’t have to put your face in. | 你不一定头也要潜下去 |
[07:48] | You can sit in the shallow end and Randall will stay with you. | 你可以待在浅水区 兰德尔会陪你的 |
[07:51] | I don’t like Randall either. | 我也不喜欢兰德尔 |
[07:52] | – Hey, Kev, come on. – Enough. | -小凯 干嘛呢 -别说了 |
[07:53] | Turn around. | 转过去 |
[07:56] | Randall, you’re up, please. | 兰德尔 到你了 |
[07:59] | Come here. | 过来吧 |
[08:01] | Turn around, please. | 转身 |
[08:03] | Are you sure I really need sunscreen? | 你确定我还需要涂防晒霜吗 |
[08:07] | – Yes, absolutely. – Yeah, absolutely. | -肯定要 -要啊 当然 |
[08:08] | Of course you do. Sure. | 你当然要涂了 |
[08:10] | Okay, look, Big Three, come here. | 三个小家伙 快过来 |
[08:12] | Come here. You are surrounded by adults | 过来 你们周围有很多大人 |
[08:14] | and lifeguards that resemble adults. | 和同样是大人的救生员 |
[08:16] | There’s very little trouble you can actually get into– | 你们应该不会遇上… |
[08:18] | Wait, wait. Kate, baby, | 等等 等下 凯特 宝贝 |
[08:19] | are you sure you don’t want to put a shirt on? | 你确定不再套件衣服吗 |
[08:22] | – Right. – Here. | -好吧 -给 |
[08:24] | Enjoy your Misery. | 好好看你的书吧 |
[08:26] | People are staring at her in that bathing suit, Jack. | 大家都盯着她的泳衣看 杰克 |
[08:28] | Some jerky little kid is gonna say something. | 那些小混球一定会说三道四的 |
[08:30] | It’s baby fat. | 那只是婴儿肥 |
[08:32] | She’s only eight years old. Kids haven’t turned mean yet. | 她才八岁 孩子们这会儿什么都不懂 |
[08:34] | And what is up with Kevin lately, and that attitude? | 凯文最近是怎么了 态度那么差 |
[08:38] | – He’s so jealous of Randall. – He’s fine. | -他太嫉妒兰德尔了 -他没事 |
[08:39] | Babe, he’s fine. They are all fine. | 宝贝 他没事 他们仨都很好 |
[08:43] | And does Randall need sunscreen? | 还有兰德尔需要抹防晒霜吗 |
[08:45] | I mean, have we just been wasting sunscreen all of these years? | 这些年来我们都是在他身上浪费防晒霜吗 |
[08:48] | That I have no answer for. | 这个我也不知道 |
[08:50] | Chair. Chair! | 椅子 椅子 |
[08:52] | Careful! | 小心点 |
[08:55] | She’s his ex-wife, Kate. | 她只是他的前妻 凯特 |
[08:57] | All right? The operative word being “Ex.” | 好吗 关键字是”前” |
[08:59] | They’re not together anymore. He’s with you now. | 他们已经离婚了 他现在和你在一起 |
[09:01] | “Why?” is the question. You should see her. | 可为什么呢 你真该瞧瞧她 |
[09:04] | Maybe that’s what Toby wants. | 也许那才是托比想要的 |
[09:05] | Maybe he’s fulfilling a fat-girl fetish with me. | 也许他看上我是为了满足他的胖妞癖 |
[09:07] | Well, that’s actually a thing. | 确实有这种癖好 |
[09:08] | Of course, for me it was | 当然 对我来说 |
[09:09] | more of a phase than a thing, but anyway… | 那更像是一阶段 但也差不多 |
[09:11] | I did a deep dive with this woman. | 我仔细调查了下这女人 |
[09:12] | Everything reeks fabulous. | 她的一切都如此完美 |
[09:14] | She has fabulous taste, she has fabulous friends. | 完美的品位 完美的朋友 |
[09:17] | She’s been to Argentina, Kevin! | 她还去过阿根廷 凯文 |
[09:19] | Listen to me, I did not leave you in Los Angeles | 听我说 我把你留在洛杉矶 |
[09:20] | so you could self-sabotage, okay? | 不是让你自我糟践的 |
[09:22] | So get off the Internet– do that right now– | 所以赶紧把网页关掉 立刻马上 |
[09:24] | and tell me how hard I’m gonna crush this audition. | 告诉我怎么做才能通过试镜 |
[09:27] | The edges are gone… | 边缘消失了 |
[09:30] | and then the thing. | 事情也随之发生了 |
[09:32] | Thank you, Sean Patrick. | 谢谢你 肖恩·帕特里克 |
[09:37] | Some good choices, I thought. | 我觉得有几个人挺不错 |
[09:38] | It’s Daniel. Everyone else sucks. | 丹尼尔不错 其他人演得烂透了 |
[09:40] | You know, I kind of liked– | 其实我更喜欢… |
[09:41] | It’s Daniel. | 就选丹尼尔 |
[09:43] | Hold on, hold on. | 稍等 稍等 |
[09:46] | We have one more. Kevin Pearson. | 还有一位 凯文·皮尔森 |
[09:48] | Sorry. I know, I know. I’m sorry. I’m sorry I’m late. | 对不起 我知道 很抱歉我迟到了 |
[09:50] | It’s just, you know, I tried to take the subway, right, | 我本来想坐地铁 再一路走过来 |
[09:52] | and then walk, like a New Yorker. | 像纽约客那样 |
[09:55] | Ron Shiller. | 我是罗恩·希勒 |
[09:56] | This is Sloane Sandberg. | 这位是斯隆·桑德伯格 |
[09:58] | – You’re the, uh, screenwriter. – Playwright. | -你就是编剧 -剧作家 |
[10:01] | Well, you know, I mean, you gotta start somewhere. | 你总是要迈出第一步的 |
[10:05] | You’ll be reading with Miss Maine today, if that’s okay. | 今天你和梅英小姐对戏 如果你不介意的话 |
[10:07] | Yeah, no, whatever you got, you know. | 当然 和谁都行 |
[10:09] | Miss Maine, Miss Iowa. | 缅因州小姐 爱荷华州小姐 |
[10:10] | I judged, uh, Miss USA for Trump once, | 我曾评选过支持特朗普美国小姐 |
[10:12] | so we may have actually met before. | 所以我们可能见过面 |
[10:14] | Miss Maine is Olivia Maine. | 梅英小姐全名是奥利维亚·梅英 |
[10:17] | Tony nominee. | 托尼奖提名获得者 |
[10:19] | She plays Jessica. | 她扮演杰西卡 |
[10:21] | Of course. Hi. Good to meet you. | 当然 你好 很高兴认识你 |
[10:28] | Well, before we start, I just wanted to… | 在开始之前 我有… |
[10:29] | I want to get something off my chest. | 我有几句话必须要说 |
[10:31] | I do understand the perception, you know. | 我知道你们的看法 |
[10:32] | These L.A. actors, they come out here, right? | 洛杉矶的演员们来到这里 |
[10:34] | They do their little quick stint in theater | 来剧院里随便演几个小角色 |
[10:36] | just to feel better about themselves. | 只为满足自己的虚荣心 |
[10:38] | That’s not why I’m here, okay? | 而我却不是 好吗 |
[10:39] | I’m here for the right reasons. | 我来这是有正当理由的 |
[10:43] | Let’s get this over with, shall we? | 那我们赶紧把这戏对完吧 可以吗 |
[10:57] | Did you want me to start? | 你想让我先开始吗 |
[10:58] | Yes, I thought it would be good, if, | 没错 我觉得那样比较好 |
[11:00] | you speak, then I speak, | 你先说 我后说 |
[11:01] | then you speak, and we all go home. | 接着你再说 然后我们就可以回家了 |
[11:03] | Does that work for you? | 你觉得可以吗 |
[11:06] | Yeah. That’s great… | 行啊 很好 |
[11:15] | My recollection’s hazy, actually, it was a long day. | 我的记忆有点模糊了 这一天实在太漫长了 |
[11:17] | Not for me. Mine was over before 9:00 in the morning. | 我可不是 早上九点前我的一天就结束了 |
[11:21] | That’s really good… accent. | 你的口音真棒 |
[11:23] | – What? – The American accent. | -你说什么 -美国口音 |
[11:25] | What? | 什么 |
[11:27] | I just… diving… diving right back in. | 我正… 努力融入角色 |
[11:33] | It say, uh… it says “I lay,” uh, I don’t… | 台词是… “我躺在” 我不… |
[11:35] | Let me just say… I don’t need to say it. It says… | 我说…我不需要说这个 台词是… |
[11:37] | I’ll just say it. | 我还是说吧 |
[11:38] | I lay… | 我躺在… |
[11:40] | Just keep going. | 继续继续 |
[11:43] | This is… | 真是… |
[11:44] | I’ll get it. | 我能搞定 |
[11:47] | I lay on the dock all night, | 我整夜躺在码头上 |
[11:48] | and part of the next morning. | 直至天明 |
[11:50] | And I don’t feel a thing. | 却感受不到任何东西 |
[11:55] | Let me take that again. | 我再来一遍 |
[11:57] | Oh, my gosh… Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 我的天 |
[11:58] | Okay. Baby say what… | 好的 宝贝说什么… |
[12:01] | Okay. I-I lay… Let me get into it. | 好了 我躺在… 让我酝酿下 |
[12:05] | I lay on the dock all night and part of the next morning. | 我整夜躺在码头上直至天明 |
[12:08] | And I don’t feel a thing. | 却感受不到任何东西 |
[12:10] | The bug bites, the sunburn. Nothin’. | 蚊虫叮咬 皮肤晒伤 都没有感觉 |
[12:14] | It’s like when we used to go fishing. You remember? | 就像我们以前一起去钓鱼时 你还记得吗 |
[12:23] | – I never fished… – Do you have the next… | -我从没钓过鱼 -你是下一句… |
[12:24] | – What the hell? – Sorry. | -你搞什么鬼 -对不起 |
[12:26] | You weren’t talking, so I thought… | 你没说话 我还以为… |
[12:28] | It’s called a pause. | 这叫停顿 |
[12:29] | Right. | 是 |
[12:33] | Sorry. It doesn’t say pause on my script… | 抱歉 我的剧本上没写有停顿… |
[12:35] | Well, it doesn’t say suck, either, yet here we are. | 上面也没写烂呢 可我们现在不就是这样吗 |
[12:40] | You know your size? | 你知道你的尺码吗 |
[12:42] | Always tended toward the slim. | 我总是挑修身的穿 |
[12:44] | I don’t see that changing much at this point. | 估计现在也还没变吧 |
[12:51] | Try these. | 试试这些 |
[12:52] | Afterwards, we’ll swing by the pharmacy, | 完了我们顺路去一趟药店 |
[12:54] | get those medications that the doctor wrote for you. | 把医生给你开的药拿了 |
[12:57] | Sounds like a plan. | 听起来挺好的 |
[13:00] | $100? | 一百美元 |
[13:02] | It’s what they cost. | 就是这个价 |
[13:03] | I’m paying, just take the pants. | 我买单 你就买吧 |
[13:14] | So are we gonna talk about it or not? | 我们要不要谈谈 |
[13:16] | Talk about what? | 谈什么 |
[13:18] | About what. Uh, this morning. | 谈什么 谈今天早上的事 |
[13:20] | Or are you content to stand in silent judgment with that face? | 还是你就想臭着张脸却什么也不说 |
[13:24] | It’s just my face. | 我的脸平时就这样 |
[13:25] | No, you didn’t like me apologizing for you. | 不 你是不喜欢我替你道歉 |
[13:28] | I get it. | 我懂 |
[13:29] | Would you have been happier if I made a big scene? | 如果我把事情闹大你是不是就高兴了 |
[13:31] | You know, got up in Tony’s face, | 揍托尼一顿 |
[13:33] | had the cops roll up and turn the hoses on us? | 把警察招来然后对着我们喷水枪 |
[13:36] | It’s the Cosgroves. | 他们是卡斯格拉夫一家 |
[13:37] | He runs an insurance agency, she collects owls. | 先生开了一家保险公司 妻子收藏猫头鹰 |
[13:40] | History would not have memorialized our stand. | 历史可不会站在我们这一边 |
[13:43] | You ever had a hose turned on you? | 你被水枪喷过吗 |
[13:44] | Can’t say that I have, I’m very sorry. | 很抱歉 我没有过 |
[13:46] | Don’t be. It hurts. | 不要尝试 很疼的 |
[13:48] | And there’s that face. | 就是这个表情 |
[13:50] | Only face I got. Look, I could use some socks… | 我就是这种表情 我还想买几双袜子 |
[13:52] | No, the face. The one that says I have a scar | 这个表情 就好像是在说你胳膊上 |
[13:54] | on my arm from integrating schools. | 还有当年为送孩子们上学留下的疤痕 |
[13:56] | And probably blisters on your feet from marching for freedom, | 说不定脚上还有为自由游行时留下的水泡 |
[13:59] | but me, because I grew up in a white house, | 至于我 因为我成长于白人家庭 |
[14:02] | you think I don’t live in a black man’s world. | 你就认为我不懂黑人的生活 |
[14:05] | Oh, you know the one. | 你知道你是什么表情 |
[14:06] | The one where that salesman there has been eyeballing us | 你的表情让那个营业员从我们进门那一刻起 |
[14:08] | ever since we came in here. | 就一直盯着我们 |
[14:09] | Or where that security guard has moved just a little | 还有那个保安的位置挪动了一点点 |
[14:11] | off his mark so he can keep us in his sight. | 只为更好地监视我们 |
[14:14] | And where they’ll definitely ask | 还有他们肯定会在我付钱的时候 |
[14:15] | for an ID with my credit card when I go to pay, | 请我出示信用卡的用户证明 |
[14:17] | even though they haven’t asked for anybody else’s. | 尽管他们从没向其他人提出过这样的要求 |
[14:19] | Plus a million things every day | 再加上每天类似这样的无数件小事 |
[14:21] | that I have to choose to let go, | 我都要选择无视 |
[14:24] | just so I’m not pissed off all the time. | 这样我才不会把自己气死 |
[14:28] | Like I did on the street this morning. | 就像我今早在街上做的一样 |
[14:30] | Like I have done every day of my life. | 就和我每天做的事一样 |
[14:36] | Now try on the damn slim cut flat front chinos. | 快去试试你的修身无褶休闲裤吧 |
[14:39] | I think they’ll look nice on you. | 你穿着肯定好看 |
[14:50] | Randall | 兰德尔 |
[14:51] | Watch! | 看 |
[14:53] | Cool! Cool! | 太酷了 |
[14:56] | Dad, watch! Dad! | 爸 看我 爸 |
[14:58] | – Where’s the other one? – I’m looking. | -另外一个去哪儿了 -我在找 |
[15:00] | Man, you take your eyes off one for a second, | 天啊 只要一秒钟不盯着一个 |
[15:02] | you lose track of the others. | 其他的就也都不见了 |
[15:03] | That’s because there are more of them | 那是因为他们人数 |
[15:05] | than there are of us. | 比咱俩多呀 |
[15:06] | Always will be. | 永远都会是这样 |
[15:07] | What? Oh. | 什么 |
[15:09] | Talking about the kids. | 在说孩子们呀 |
[15:10] | Yep. It’s a war. They got the numbers. | 是啊 他们人多势众 |
[15:12] | – Dad! Dad! – We were beat before we started. | -爸爸 爸爸 -我们还没开始就累趴了 |
[15:14] | – Watch! – There she is. | -看我 -她在那儿呢 |
[15:16] | Hi. Hey, guys. | 你们好 |
[15:17] | You want to play mermaids? | 想玩美人鱼吗 |
[15:19] | This is from all of us. | 这是我们所有人写给你的 |
[15:24] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[15:25] | Dad! Daddy! Dad! | 爸爸 爸爸 |
[15:28] | Dad, watch me! | 爸爸 快看我 |
[15:29] | Yeah. I see you, pal! | 好 我看见你了 |
[15:31] | Do you remember the first time he said “Dad”? | 还记得他第一次叫我爸爸的时候 |
[15:33] | How happy I was? | 我有多高兴吗 |
[15:34] | Now where’s Randall? | 兰德尔去哪儿了 |
[15:36] | How about that time? Did you see? | 怎么样 你们看见了吗 |
[15:38] | Hey, Kev. Where’s your brother? | 小凯 你弟弟呢 |
[15:40] | I don’t know! | 我不知道 |
[15:41] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[15:42] | You take land, I’ll take sea. | 你去岸上找 我看看水里 |
[15:43] | Dad! Watch! | 爸爸 快看我 |
[15:46] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[15:47] | You were supposed to watch each other! | 你们应该互相照看对方的 |
[15:50] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[15:52] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[15:58] | Kate, it was the worst audition | 凯特 这真是史上 |
[15:59] | in the history of the world. Okay? | 最糟糕的一次面试了 |
[16:01] | I mean, that woman made me so nervous, | 那女的搞得我超级紧张 |
[16:02] | I started doing an English accent | 中途我居然无缘无故地 |
[16:04] | in the middle of it for no reason! | 说起了英式口音 |
[16:05] | Okay, I’m sure it wasn’t that bad. | 肯定没有那么糟吧 |
[16:07] | Maybe that’s the problem. You know? | 也许这才是问题所在 |
[16:08] | – I wanted it too much. – Hey! It’s the Man-ny! | -我太想得到这个角色了 -这不是奶爸吗 |
[16:10] | Hey Man-ny! How’s it going? | 奶爸 最近怎么样 |
[16:12] | Yeah. Listen. Could you please fly out here? | 听着 你能不能坐飞机过来 |
[16:14] | I really need you right now. | 我现在真的很需要你 |
[16:16] | You’ll be fine, you just… | 你会没事的 只要… |
[16:18] | What? I’m just what? Where’d you go? | 我只要什么 怎么不说了 |
[16:20] | Nowhere. I’m here. I’m shopping. | 没什么 我在逛街 |
[16:22] | – I’m lost. – You’re not lost. | -我好迷茫 -你这不是迷茫 |
[16:23] | It’s just all new. It’s just new. | 只是一切对你来说都太陌生了 |
[16:26] | No… I mean I’m actually lost, | 不是 我是说我真的迷路了 |
[16:28] | I have no idea where the hell I’m at. I got to go. | 我完全不知道我现在在哪儿 我先挂了 |
[16:32] | Sorry. Oh. | 抱歉 |
[16:37] | That whole thing back there, just so you know. | 刚刚发生的事 我想说 |
[16:39] | I’m not actually bad, okay? | 我其实没那么烂 好吗 |
[16:40] | – Okay. Duly noted. – Okay. | -好 我知道了 -好的 |
[16:42] | Okay. Just wanted to get that out there. | 我只是想跟你说明白 |
[16:43] | Well, out there it is. | 好了 你说完了 |
[16:45] | Although you weren’t super helpful. | 不过你也没有帮上什么忙 |
[16:51] | You want to get a drink? | 你想喝一杯吗 |
[16:53] | What, like, now? | 现在吗 |
[16:54] | Yeah. Now. Come on, | 没错 就现在 走吧 |
[16:57] | – L.A. – Yeah. | -洛杉矶男孩 -好 |
[17:05] | Mom, the play’s about to start! | 妈妈 演出快开始了 |
[17:07] | All right, Tess. Hurry up. | 好吧 苔丝 快点 |
[17:08] | Go get your dress on. Get her shoes. | 快去把裙子换上 拿好她的鞋 |
[17:09] | – Hurry, hurry, hurry. – Break a leg. | -快快快 -祝你们演出成功 |
[17:10] | Come on… | 加油 |
[17:13] | This is a nice place. | 这地方真不错 |
[17:15] | Yeah. Public schools in this area are good, | 是啊 这片地区的公立学校很不错 |
[17:17] | It’s why we moved here. | 所以我们才搬来这里 |
[17:19] | Even better than private. | 甚至比私立的更好 |
[17:21] | You know, the parents are real involved. | 父母能完全参与到孩子的成长中 |
[17:23] | You know, Beth’s on the board. | 贝丝是董事会的一员 |
[17:25] | Real involved. | 完全参与其中 |
[17:28] | They got a farm. | 学校还有个农场 |
[17:29] | – Really? – Yeah, out back. | -真的吗 -对 就在教学楼后面 |
[17:32] | Kids learn about the land. Grow their own food. | 孩子们能够了解土地 亲手种植食物 |
[17:34] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:37] | They got, uh, chickens. | 农场里还养了鸡 |
[17:40] | They got a goat. | 还有一头山羊 |
[17:57] | Can I help you find something? | 需要帮助吗 |
[17:58] | No. | 不用 |
[18:00] | You’re here about the job. | 你是想问工作的事吧 |
[18:03] | You know. The job? | 我们这里的招工啊 |
[18:05] | Y-Yeah. | 没错 |
[18:06] | Great! | 太好了 |
[18:08] | Let’s go over here so we can talk. | 那我们去那边聊一聊 |
[18:20] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[18:23] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[18:25] | Kate, have you seen Randall? | 凯特 你看见兰德尔了吗 |
[18:28] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[18:29] | 我们不想和你一起玩 因为你会让我们很丢脸 萨曼莎 | |
[18:45] | Randall? | 兰德尔 |
[18:48] | Randall… | 兰德尔 |
[18:51] | Randall! Hello! | 兰德尔 |
[18:52] | Did you not hear me calling you? | 你没听到我叫你吗 |
[18:54] | – Hey, what are you doing over here? – Oh, no, no, no… | -你在这儿干什么呢 -不不不 |
[18:56] | – I’ve been… – It’s okay. I’m watching him. | -我到处… -没事的 我看着他呢 |
[18:58] | Okay, it’s… I-I have him now. I’m sorry, | 好的 现在有我来照顾他了 抱歉 |
[19:00] | I’m his mother. I was a little panicked. I’m Rebecca. | 我是他妈妈 我差点吓坏了 我叫丽贝卡 |
[19:02] | We know who you are. | 我们知道你是谁 |
[19:04] | You do? | 你们知道 |
[19:05] | Oh yes. When a white family has a black child | 没错 如果一个白人家庭带着一个黑人小孩 |
[19:07] | and they don’t introduce themselves to any of us, | 也没有向我们介绍过自己 |
[19:09] | we tend to take notice. | 我们一般都会多加注意 |
[19:13] | Well. Thank you for watching him. | 谢谢你照看他 |
[19:15] | He’s just not supposed to be over here. | 只是他不该在这儿的 |
[19:19] | Not “over here” like that. | 不是说这里有什么不好 |
[19:21] | There’s nothing wrong with over here. | 来这儿没什么不对 |
[19:25] | I just mean that I want him where we can see him, | 我的意思是他应该待在我们的视线范围内 |
[19:28] | where we’re sitting, in front of us. | 也就是我们坐的地方 我们面前 |
[19:31] | Thank you. It was very nice to meet you. | 谢谢你 很高兴认识你 |
[19:32] | Randall, come on. Let’s go. | 兰德尔 来吧 我们走 |
[19:34] | Come on. Thank you. | 来吧 谢谢你 |
[19:39] | Actually, you stay right here. | 等等 你在这等一下 |
[19:42] | That’s my son, and I’m his mother. | 那是我的儿子 我是他妈妈 |
[19:45] | And I don’t know if you have | 我不知道你是不是 |
[19:46] | some sort of problem with that arrangement, | 对这样的家庭有什么意见 |
[19:47] | but also, I don’t really care. | 但是我真的不在乎 |
[19:49] | Thank you very much for watching my son. | 总之谢谢你帮我照看我们的孩子 |
[19:51] | But I have him now. | 但现在由我来照顾他了 |
[19:52] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[19:54] | You need to get the child a proper haircut. | 你应该带孩子剪一个合适的发型了 |
[19:57] | The razor bumps on his neck. | 剃刀都把他脖子划伤了 |
[19:59] | You need a barber who knows how to cut black hair. | 你需要找个知道怎么理黑人头发的理发店 |
[20:04] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:06] | I told you to stay with your brother, didn’t I? | 我跟你说了让你跟哥哥待在一起 不是吗 |
[20:08] | Sorry. | 对不起 |
[20:10] | Is this the real reason you wanted to come to this pool | 这就是你想来这个泳池 不去其它泳池的 |
[20:12] | and not the other? | 真正原因吗 |
[20:15] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[20:34] | So beautiful. | 真美啊 |
[20:36] | Ho, there. Who might you be, fair maid? | 您好呀 敢问姑娘芳名 |
[20:39] | I am the Princess Snow White. | 我是白雪公主 |
[20:44] | I have traveled this land and many others, | 我周游四方 |
[20:46] | and never have I seen a beauty so fair. | 从未见过如此一位肌肤如雪的美人 |
[20:52] | Where are you from, noble sir? | 这位绅士 您又是从哪里来呢 |
[20:54] | What errand brings you to the forest? | 您来到这森林中又是所为何事呢 |
[20:59] | I come from a land far away. | 我来自遥远之地 |
[21:18] | – The, uh… – Thank you. | -那个… -谢谢 |
[21:20] | That play is really special, isn’t it? | 那部剧真的很特别 对吗 |
[21:22] | I mean, I don’t read a lot of plays, | 我的意思是 虽然我没有读过很多剧本 |
[21:22] | – but that’s — that’s good. – Yeah. Yeah, I got that. | -但那个很不错 -我明白 |
[21:25] | No, look, it’s… | 听着 那部剧… |
[21:26] | it’s really good, actually. | 真的很棒 |
[21:28] | I mean, it’s… it’s fragile. | 我是说 很精致 |
[21:30] | It’s — it’s delicate. | 微妙而细致 |
[21:35] | So, where are you from, Kevin Pearson? | 你从哪里来的 凯文·皮尔森 |
[21:37] | Me? | 我吗 |
[21:38] | Uh… Pittsburgh, originally. | 我老家在匹兹堡 |
[21:40] | You got family back there? | 你的家人在匹兹堡吗 |
[21:41] | Um… not anymore. | 现在不在了 |
[21:44] | Right, so, L.A. is home now? | 所以现在你以洛杉矶为家了 |
[21:48] | Yeah, I guess so. | 应该是吧 |
[21:49] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:52] | I think you should go back there. | 我觉得你应该回去 |
[21:54] | I know, right? | 我知道 |
[21:58] | Are you serious? | 你是认真的吗 |
[21:59] | I am serious. | 我是认真的 |
[22:01] | And I’m telling you this as a friend | 而且是以朋友的身份告诉你 |
[22:04] | because I see this all the time. | 因为这种事我见得太多了 |
[22:06] | I mean, you said it yourself. | 你自己也说了 |
[22:08] | Pretty people come here from TV or movies | 演过电视剧和电影的帅哥美女来到这 |
[22:10] | because they want to do something real. | 因为他们想来点真格的 |
[22:12] | I mean, even if they’ve… | 即便他们… |
[22:13] | they’ve never had a genuine moment in their entire lives. | 他们一辈子都不曾真诚过 |
[22:18] | Do you know what they find out? | 你知道他们明白了什么吗 |
[22:20] | That guess what? | 猜猜看 |
[22:21] | It’s hard. | 太难了 |
[22:23] | It’s so hard. | 实在是太艰难了 |
[22:24] | It’s not… | 并不是… |
[22:25] | it’s not pretend, | 不是装出来的 |
[22:26] | it’s not Guys and Dolls in some high school cafeteria. | 这可不是在高中食堂里演什么《红男绿女》 |
[22:30] | It’s not… | 不是… |
[22:31] | I’m sorry, what-what-what was the-the movie you were in? | 不好意思 你演的那部电影叫什么来着 |
[22:35] | It was a TV show, actually, | 实际上是部电视剧 |
[22:36] | called, uh, The Man-ny. | 名叫《靓男保姆》 |
[22:37] | Yeah, and look, | 是啊 听我说 |
[22:38] | I’m not saying that | 我不是说 |
[22:39] | you’re not good at what you do. | 这个角色你演得不好 |
[22:40] | I’m sure you’re… | 我相信你肯定… |
[22:41] | you’re great at it. | 肯定非常出色 |
[22:43] | I mean, I-I couldn’t do it. | 我就演不了这个角色 |
[22:45] | But this… is not that. | 但你演电视剧和这里是两码事 |
[22:48] | You’re in over your head, | 你的能力不够 |
[22:49] | Kevin Pearson. | 凯文·皮尔森 |
[22:50] | I mean, if you really want to do this, then go home, | 如果你真想演这个 就回家去 |
[22:53] | find a class, get some training. | 报个班 学习一下 |
[22:57] | I’m just being honest. | 我是实话实说 |
[22:59] | I see. | 我懂了 |
[23:01] | As a… as a friend. | 以朋友的身份 |
[23:02] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是的 -好吧 |
[23:04] | Still, just, you know, it feels like | 可我还是觉得 |
[23:05] | you’re using the word “Friend” wrong. | “朋友”这个词你用错了 |
[23:11] | Everything all right? | 出什么事了吗 |
[23:12] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[23:13] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[23:14] | Yeah. | 好着呢 |
[23:18] | You got the part. | 你拿到了那个角色 |
[23:18] | Wait, I’m sorry, what? | 等一下 不好意思 你说什么 |
[23:20] | They think the nanny will sell tickets. | 他们觉得”保姆”来演会热卖 |
[23:27] | It was actually The Man-ny. | 其实是《靓男保姆》 |
[23:30] | Dad, look! I’m going under and everything! | 爸 快看 我要潜下去了 |
[23:32] | Dad! | 爸爸 |
[23:33] | – Yeah, I see you, pal! – Randall. | -我看着你呢 伙计 -兰德尔 |
[23:36] | – Dad! – Lunch, baby. | -爸爸 -午饭 宝贝 |
[23:37] | – Dad! – You know, maybe she was just | -爸爸 -也许她只是 |
[23:39] | – trying to be helpful. – Dad! Watch! | -想帮个忙 -爸爸 看我 |
[23:40] | By condescendingly telling me how I could raise my kid? Yeah. | 居高临下地教我怎么养孩子 就这么帮忙吗 |
[23:43] | – No, thank you. – Dad! | -不了 谢谢 -爸爸 |
[23:54] | *I love my father and I love him well…* | *我爱我爸爸 很爱很爱他* |
[24:00] | *I hope to see him someday soon* | *希望不久后的某一天能见到他* |
[24:06] | *I love my father and I love him well* | *我爱我爸爸 很爱很爱他* |
[24:12] | *I hope to see him someday soon* | *希望不久后的某一天能见到他* |
[24:18] | *’Cause where I live It gets dark at night* | *因为我住的地方 到了晚上又黑又暗* |
[24:24] | *The kind of dark eats up the light* | *那种黑暗会吞噬光明* |
[24:29] | *Yeah, where I live It gets dark at night* | *我住的地方 到了晚上又黑又暗* |
[24:35] | *The kind of dark eats up the light* | *那种黑暗会吞噬光明* |
[24:41] | *And you know that, mother* | *你知道的妈妈* |
[24:42] | *I’d be lying* | *我在说谎* |
[24:49] | *If I didn’t tell you I’m afraid of night.* | *如果我说我不怕夜晚* |
[25:49] | Kate, you’re not eating. | 凯特 你怎么不吃东西 |
[25:50] | You okay? | 你还好吗 |
[25:52] | What’s up with her? | 她怎么了 |
[26:00] | Are you kidding me?! Oh! Why? | 逗我呢吧 为什么 |
[26:03] | Because we didn’t make her wear a T-shirt, that’s why. | 因为我们没让她穿T恤 就因为这个 |
[26:05] | No, no, Jack, you’re only gonna make it worse. | 不 杰克 这只会让情况更糟 |
[26:07] | Sit… | 坐下 |
[26:08] | Sit down. Seriously. | 坐下 真的 |
[26:09] | I almost drowned! | 我差点就淹死了 |
[26:11] | – What? – Did you even care? | -什么 -你们留意过我吗 |
[26:12] | – When? – I tried to get to the deep end, | -什么时候 -我都要潜到池底去了 |
[26:13] | – but you never watch me. – Hey. Calm down. | -可你们看都不看我一眼 -冷静下来 |
[26:15] | – You always watch them. – Kev, Kev, Kev. | -你总是盯着他们 -凯文 凯文 |
[26:17] | – Come on… – Don’t touch me. | -好了 -别碰我 |
[26:18] | Watch yourself, pal. | 当心点儿 孩子 |
[26:19] | And you’re so busy making sure that Kate’s not eating too much… | 你们一直忙着不让凯特吃得太多 |
[26:22] | Kev, calm down. | 凯文 冷静一下 |
[26:23] | and… and Randall’s not too adopted, | 还要不让兰德尔觉得自己是被领养的 |
[26:25] | and meanwhile, where’s Kevin? | 可这个时候凯文去哪了呢 |
[26:27] | Oh, guess what? | 你们猜猜看 |
[26:29] | He’s dead. | 他死了 |
[26:31] | Bud, we love you. We were watching… | 孩子 我们爱你 我们看着你呢 |
[26:31] | Don’t touch me. | 别碰我 |
[26:32] | I got this one. | 交给我吧 |
[26:34] | Hey, come here. Come here. | 过来 过来 |
[26:36] | – What? – I’m sorry, I’m sorry. | -干什么 -抱歉 抱歉 |
[26:38] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[26:39] | Okay? I should have been watching. | 好吗 我该一直看着你的 |
[26:40] | – Okay? – You should have. | -好吗 -你是该看着我 |
[26:41] | And I said I was and I should have been watching you, pal. | 我承认错误 我该一直看着你 |
[26:43] | I’m trying, okay? | 我在努力 好吗 |
[26:44] | Look, I know that I’m bigger than you. | 听我说 我知道我比你年纪大 |
[26:45] | I know that I’m an adult, | 我知道我是成年人了 |
[26:47] | but I… th-th-this is my first time, okay? | 但我也是第一次经历这些 好吗 |
[26:49] | This is my first time, too. | 我也是第一次 |
[26:52] | I got three of you and I’m trying. | 我有了你们三个 我在努力 |
[26:54] | I’m sorry. I should’ve been there. | 对不起 我本该在你身边的 |
[26:56] | And I’m gonna be there, okay? | 我以后都会在你身边的 好吗 |
[26:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[27:00] | Can I have a hug? | 能给我一个拥抱吗 |
[27:01] | Can I get a “Dad, I love you”? | 能说句”爸爸我爱你”吗 |
[27:24] | Do you have the name of a barber? | 你有理发师的名字吗 |
[27:29] | I do. | 有 |
[27:33] | Well, I would appreciate it. | 劳烦你告诉我 |
[27:37] | Then I’ll write it down. | 我写给你 |
[27:41] | When he gets out of the pool, | 他上岸之后 |
[27:42] | you need to put lotion on him | 你得给他涂点乳液 |
[27:44] | or he gets ashy. | 不然皮肤会变灰 |
[27:45] | Lotion. Okay. | 乳液 好的 |
[27:46] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[27:54] | Do you think that my son could play with yours | 我儿子平时放学后 |
[27:55] | sometime after school? | 能跟你家小孩一起玩吗 |
[28:00] | Yeah, yeah. | 当然 |
[28:02] | I think we can do that. | 没问题 |
[28:04] | And does he need sunscreen or not? | 还有他到底需不需要涂防晒 |
[28:07] | He does, right? | 是要的吧 |
[28:12] | I thought he did. | 我觉得要 |
[28:13] | I knew he did! | 我就知道 |
[28:15] | Can you tell my husband that, please? | 你能帮我跟我老公说说吗 |
[28:17] | Uh, I didn’t bring a resume, sorry. | 我没带简历 抱歉 |
[28:19] | I didn’t think I’d have a job interview. | 我不知道要面试 |
[28:21] | And I thought I would just pick up an application… | 我以为就是拿张申请表 |
[28:23] | Oh, well, you’re here and I’m here, let’s talk. | 既然都来了 那就聊聊吧 |
[28:29] | You have really pretty skin. | 你皮肤真好 |
[28:30] | Oh, thank you. | 谢谢 |
[28:32] | So do you. | 你也是 |
[28:34] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[28:35] | So, Kate, do you know anything about my store or my background? | 凯特 你对我和我的店的背景有了解吗 |
[28:38] | Hmm… A little. | 一点点 |
[28:41] | I know that you’ve had this store since 2013 | 我知道你在2013年开了这家店 |
[28:43] | and before that you sold your own designs on Etsy, | 在这之前你开网店卖你的独立设计 |
[28:46] | until you partnered with that woman | 直到后来你跟人合伙 |
[28:47] | that you met at UC Santa Cruz– | 是你加州大学圣克鲁兹分校的同学 |
[28:49] | go, banana slugs– | 加油 香蕉蛞蝓[UCSC吉祥物] |
[28:50] | at her wedding in Thailand. | 你去泰国参加了她的婚礼 |
[28:52] | Oh, so beautiful. | 太美了 |
[28:53] | Like, that is my dream trip. | 简直是梦想之旅 |
[28:55] | And then you imported those scarves | 后来你进口了这些围巾 |
[28:56] | then it just, like, took off from there. | 生意从此走上了正轨 |
[28:58] | Oh, and you’re divorced, you have no kids | 还有你离婚了 没有小孩 |
[28:59] | and you look amazing in wide-brimmed hats. | 你戴宽檐帽的样子太好看了 |
[29:05] | I assume. | 我猜的 |
[29:06] | You just have the head for it. | 你头型很适合 |
[29:07] | I don’t. I look like a pacifier. | 我不适合 我戴着就像个奶嘴 |
[29:16] | I like a person who does her research before an interview. | 我喜欢面试前做足功课的人 |
[29:20] | I’m a big researcher. | 我最会做功课了 |
[29:23] | Hey, what’s up? | 还好吗 |
[29:26] | So, the good news is: I got a job. | 好消息是我找了份工作 |
[29:31] | Well, that means that there’s bad news. | 意思是还有坏消息 |
[29:45] | Adult swim. | 成人游泳时间 |
[29:46] | Adult swim only. | 小孩都上岸 |
[29:53] | You cold? | 你冷吗 |
[29:58] | T-shirt? | T恤呢 |
[29:58] | I didn’t bring one. | 我没带 |
[30:02] | Well… | 那… |
[30:06] | I brought a T-shirt. | 我带了件T恤 |
[30:08] | That’s the one Mommy hates. | 妈妈讨厌这件 |
[30:09] | Oh, Mommy’s just jealous. | 妈妈只是妒忌 |
[30:11] | I don’t think so. | 我不觉得 |
[30:12] | Well, it’s true. | 是真的 |
[30:13] | She just pretends like she hates it | 她只是假装讨厌 |
[30:14] | because I won’t let her wear it. | 因为我不给她穿 |
[30:18] | You know where I got this shirt? | 你知道这件衣服从哪来的吗 |
[30:19] | I heard Mommy say it was from a drugged-out drifter. | 我听妈妈说是个瘾君子流浪汉的 |
[30:25] | Listen, Mommy doesn’t know the whole truth, | 妈妈不太了解情况 |
[30:26] | so this is gonna have to stay between us, okay? | 你别跟别人说 好吗 |
[30:29] | I got it… | 我当时 |
[30:31] | in Florida. | 在佛罗里达 |
[30:33] | A magical land called Daytona Beach. | 一个叫代托纳比奇的神奇的地方 |
[30:36] | Can we go there? | 我们能去那吗 |
[30:37] | No. | 不行 |
[30:38] | No, you may never go to Daytona Beach. | 你不能去代托纳比奇 |
[30:43] | I want you to say it out loud: | 我要你大声说出来 |
[30:44] | “Daddy, I will never go to Daytona Beach.” | “爸爸 我绝对不去代托纳比奇” |
[30:46] | Daddy, I will never go to Daytona Beach. | 爸爸 我绝对不去代托纳比奇 |
[30:49] | Good girl. | 乖 |
[30:50] | But I was there… | 我当时就在那 |
[30:52] | and one night, I was walking back to my hotel, | 一天晚上 我在回酒店的路上 |
[30:57] | and… I came across this man… | 然后遇见了一个人 |
[31:01] | a traveler. | 一个旅客 |
[31:02] | He was wearing ragged clothes | 他穿得破破烂烂的 |
[31:03] | and he had a strange way of talking. | 口音很奇怪 |
[31:06] | And these three young jerks were bothering him. | 有三个坏蛋在欺负他 |
[31:11] | They were trying to take away his bag of groceries. | 他们想拿走他的一袋生活用品 |
[31:14] | And so… I chased the jerks off. | 所以我把那些坏蛋赶跑了 |
[31:16] | By yourself? | 你一个人 |
[31:17] | Yeah, by myself. | 是的 就我一个人 |
[31:19] | And I had a few… | 我之前喝了几杯 |
[31:21] | vitamin drinks and… I chased them off. | 维他命饮料 把他们赶跑了 |
[31:25] | It happened. | 真事儿 |
[31:26] | And the traveler was so grateful, | 这个旅客非常感激 |
[31:28] | he wanted to repay me. | 想报答我 |
[31:29] | You know, he-he didn’t have much, | 但他有的东西不多 |
[31:31] | so he reaches into his little satchel | 所以他把手伸进他的小包里 |
[31:33] | and he pulls out this shirt. | 掏出了这件衣服 |
[31:37] | He says to me that it’s a magic T-shirt. | 他跟我说这是件有魔法的T恤 |
[31:41] | He said, | 他说 |
[31:43] | that when you wear it, | 当你穿上它的时候 |
[31:45] | your enemies will see you exactly as | 你的对手就会看到你希望他们 |
[31:47] | you want to be seen, | 看到的样子 |
[31:49] | and only that way. | 而且只能看到那个样子 |
[31:50] | Whether it’s a… a warrior, | 无论你想成为武士也好 |
[31:53] | or a princess. | 公主也好 |
[31:55] | Whatever you want. | 任何形象都行 |
[31:56] | – Does it work? – You tell me. | -真的有用吗 -你说呢 |
[31:59] | I was wearing this shirt the night I met your mom. | 我遇见你妈妈那晚 就穿着这件衣服 |
[32:01] | And she thought I was the handsomest man in the world. | 她当时觉得我是世界上最帅的男人 |
[32:05] | – You? – Yeah, I know. | -你吗 -是啊 |
[32:06] | Me. | 就是我 |
[32:10] | Magic. | 魔法 |
[32:20] | I’m gonna go with princess. | 我选择做公主 |
[32:29] | I want you to know… | 你得知道… |
[32:32] | that your daddy already sees you that way | 就算没有这件衣服 |
[32:33] | without the shirt, okay? You don’t need it. | 你也一直是爸爸的公主 你不需要它 |
[32:37] | Thanks, Daddy, but I’m gonna wear it anyway. | 谢谢爸爸 不过我还是要穿着它 |
[32:44] | Okay. | 好啦 |
[32:48] | Your Highness. | 公主陛下 |
[32:50] | Need to find you a crown. | 我来给你找个皇冠 |
[32:57] | Oh, my God, this is not happening. | 老天 这不可能 |
[33:01] | This is– are you– oh. | 这事… 你真的… |
[33:05] | Toby. | 托比 |
[33:07] | So you’re telling me | 你是在告诉我 |
[33:09] | that you work for my ex-wife? | 你要为我前妻打工吗 |
[33:12] | I didn’t mean to, okay? It just happened. | 我原来没这个打算 只是顺其自然而已 |
[33:14] | Like, I-I wanted to see her up close. | 我只是想近距离看看她 |
[33:16] | So you… just stalked her like a serial killer. | 所以你… 就像个连环杀手一样跟踪她 |
[33:20] | Josie and I prefer to call it “research.” | 乔茜和我更愿意称之为”做功课” |
[33:22] | “Josie and I.” | “乔茜和我” |
[33:23] | “Josie and I”? | “乔茜和我” |
[33:24] | Wha– how in the hell is there a Josie and I? | 怎么又来了个”乔茜和我” |
[33:26] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[33:27] | – I just had to know. – Know what? | -我只是想知道 -想知道什么 |
[33:29] | Toby, one of these things is not like the other, okay? | 托比 这事对我来说比较特殊 |
[33:32] | So I wondered, like was she fat and then she got skinny? | 我想知道 她是不是从很胖减肥成这样的 |
[33:36] | Was she a terrible person? But no. | 她是不是个讨厌的人 可答案都是”不” |
[33:38] | She’s actually beautiful, and she’s great, | 她是那么美貌 出类拔萃 |
[33:40] | and she thinks that I’m great, | 她还夸我很棒 |
[33:41] | and she has amazing taste in imported goods. | 她给店里进的货也很有品味 |
[33:44] | Like, feel this. | 摸摸这个 |
[33:45] | I don’t even know what that is! | 我根本不知道这是啥东西 |
[33:47] | It’s a portfolio. | 是个公文包 |
[33:48] | And I liked it. | 我很喜欢 |
[33:50] | Is that what you want? | 那种是你喜欢的类型吗 |
[33:51] | Is that what you want? Do you want a skinny person? | 是你喜欢的吗 你是不是喜欢身材窈窕的人 |
[33:53] | No, but I would like to be with a sane person, Kate. | 不是 不过我喜欢和正常人在一起 凯特 |
[33:58] | That is not nice. | 这话可不好听 |
[33:59] | Yeah, well, maybe I’m a little tired of being nice. | 好吧 也许我已经对说好话厌倦了 |
[34:02] | Some stranger tells you that you’re great and you believe her. | 有个陌生人说你很棒 你就信了 |
[34:05] | I tell you you’re great and you think I’m lying. | 可是我说你很棒 你就觉得我在骗你 |
[34:07] | Why is that? | 到底为什么 |
[34:08] | I don’t… I don’t know. I have a problem. | 我不… 我不知道 我有问题 |
[34:10] | We all have problems, Kate. | 我们都有一堆问题 凯特 |
[34:12] | Toby, all of my life… | 托比 我的一生… |
[34:14] | You’ve been fat. | 你一直很胖 |
[34:16] | Yeah, I get it. | 我知道 |
[34:17] | I empathize, clearly. | 我很理解你 |
[34:20] | I empathize, then I say something cute, | 我理解你 所以逗你开心 |
[34:22] | then you feel better, rinse and repeat. | 你高兴起来 然后又消沉 如此反复 |
[34:26] | She was terrible to me, Kate. | 她对我很糟糕 凯特 |
[34:29] | Josie, this skinny, successful woman | 乔茜 这个身材窈窕又成功的女人 |
[34:34] | that-that you admire so much? | 你真的那么崇拜她吗 |
[34:36] | She cheated on me, she lied to me, | 她出轨了 她骗了我 |
[34:38] | and then she took half my life savings. | 然后拿走了我一半的积蓄 |
[34:41] | I gained 95 pounds | 她离开我一年后 |
[34:43] | in one year after she left me. | 我体重一下长了近九十斤 |
[34:47] | At my lowest point, I told my brother | 在我最低谷的时候 我跟我弟弟说 |
[34:49] | that I was committing suicide even though that wasn’t true | 我要自杀 当然那不是真的 |
[34:51] | because I wanted him to be as scared and lonely as I was. | 我只是想让他和我一样感到恐惧和孤独 |
[34:55] | You know what? You know what? That’s… | 你知道吗 你知道吗 其实… |
[34:58] | That’s a lie, I, uh… | 我没说实话 我… |
[35:03] | I did consider suicide. | 我确实想过自杀 |
[35:05] | A lot. | 很多次 |
[35:07] | When I would get drunk, | 那时候我以酒浇愁 |
[35:10] | alone, | 形单影只 |
[35:12] | and disgust myself. | 连自己都厌恶自己 |
[35:17] | So, you haven’t cornered the market on problems, Kate. | 所以 面临问题的并不只有你一个 凯特 |
[35:25] | God, I’m really sorry. | 天啊 我实在很抱歉 |
[35:32] | My issues are not gonna go away overnight, Toby. | 我的烦恼不会一夜之间烟消云散 托比 |
[35:35] | Well… | 好吧 |
[35:38] | neither am I. | 我也不会 |
[35:41] | But Jesus, Kate… | 不过 凯特… |
[35:49] | Josie and I | 乔茜和我 |
[35:51] | weren’t good together. | 以前相处并不愉快 |
[35:55] | So we’re not. | 今后也不会 |
[35:59] | It’s not like I was gonna keep the job anyway. | 不管怎样 我还是要去她那里打工 |
[36:01] | But you know who are good together? | 但你知道谁和谁相处很愉快吗 |
[36:06] | Matt Lauer and Savannah Guthrie? | 马特·劳厄尔和萨维纳·格思里 |
[36:10] | I love them. | 我爱他们俩 |
[36:11] | And I want them to be my family. | 我希望他们成为我的家人 |
[36:13] | And also us. | 还有我们俩 |
[36:14] | We’re pretty good together. | 我们在一起相处也特别愉快 |
[36:18] | But mostly I was talking about Matt and Savannah. | 但我主要在说马特·劳厄尔和萨维纳·格思里 |
[36:24] | Can I keep the portfolio? | 我能留着这个公文包吗 |
[36:25] | Oh, my God, you’re killing me. | 天啊 真要命 |
[36:29] | No. | 不行 |
[36:30] | Do you just want to feel it? | 你就不想摸一下吗 |
[36:38] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[36:40] | What is that? | 这是什么啊 |
[36:42] | That’s a baby something. | 是小宝宝什么的吗 |
[36:46] | Leave a message for Kate. | 请给凯特留言 |
[36:48] | Hey, hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[36:51] | I got the part. | 我拿下那个角色了 |
[36:53] | Yay, right? I think. | 算是… 很棒吧 |
[36:55] | Can you call me? Uh, it’s just, you know, | 能给我回电吗 就是… |
[36:56] | you’re-you’re usually the one who… who tells me how great I am, | 一般都是你告诉我有多棒 |
[36:59] | and you’re not here. | 而你不在我身边 |
[37:04] | So… | 所以… |
[37:17] | Man, that Tess was some Snow White tonight, huh? | 天 苔丝今晚演的白雪公主不一般啊 |
[37:22] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:28] | I’ve offended you somehow. | 我好像冒犯到你了 |
[37:31] | – No. – No, I have. | -没有 -不 我有 |
[37:40] | – You think I’m judging you. – I… | -你觉得我是在评判你 -我… |
[37:42] | Because I’m in no position to judge you whatsoever. | 因为我没资格对你品头论足 |
[37:47] | But you need to know, | 但是你要知道 |
[37:48] | if I was in a position to judge you, | 如果我有资格评判你 |
[37:51] | you’d be getting a very high score. | 那也是很高的评价 |
[37:52] | That story you told about helping to bus little black kids in Pittsburgh. | 那段在匹兹堡帮黑人儿童上学的经历 |
[37:56] | – That was ’86, ’87? – Thereabout. | -86年 87年的事吗 -差不多吧 |
[37:59] | So you were clean then? | 你那时没吸毒 |
[38:00] | Just… functional? | 还能正常生活 |
[38:04] | Because you know what this little black kid was doing? | 你知道我这个黑人小孩那时的情况吗 |
[38:05] | – I don’t… – I was a little boy, | -我不… -我是个孩子 |
[38:07] | living in Bethel Park, Pennsylvania. | 住在宾州的伯特利公园 |
[38:11] | Which is pretty much the whitest place on Earth. | 那边生活的大多是白人 |
[38:14] | I had this little notebook… | 我有个小本本 |
[38:17] | and every time I met a new black person, | 每次我新认识一个黑人 |
[38:19] | I would put a mark in this notebook. | 就在那个小本本上标记一下 |
[38:24] | And every time I met a black man, I wondered if, somehow, | 每次遇见一个黑人男子 我就心想 |
[38:29] | if that man could possibly be my father. | 这个男人有没有可能是我父亲 |
[38:32] | But I couldn’t say that. | 但我不能说 |
[38:34] | You know, I couldn’t say it out loud | 不能说出来 |
[38:36] | because I loved my father. | 因为我爱我父亲 |
[38:40] | My white father. | 我的白人父亲 |
[38:42] | And my white mother. | 还有我的白人母亲 |
[38:51] | I’m a strong, successful, black man. | 我是个内心强大 事业有成的黑人 |
[38:55] | My wife and I give a lot of thought | 我和我妻子在育儿方面 |
[38:57] | – to how we raise our girls, believe that. – Yes. | -真的花了很多心思 -我信 |
[39:00] | The fact that my daughter doesn’t find anything unusual | 我女儿不觉得自己演白雪公主 |
[39:02] | about her playing Snow White? | 有何不妥 |
[39:05] | That’s the whole idea. | 就体现了这个教育理念 |
[39:07] | Right? | 对吧 |
[39:11] | Look, I-I don’t know everything, William. | 我并非无所不知 威廉 |
[39:14] | I don’t. | 不是 |
[39:16] | But I wouldn’t change a thing about my parents, | 但我对我的父母很满意 |
[39:18] | or the way that I parent, | 对育儿方式也满意 |
[39:19] | – and I will not apologize for any of it. – You shouldn’t. | -我不会为此道歉 -你也不该 |
[39:22] | – Because I don’t. – I should. | -因为我不觉得抱歉 -我该道歉 |
[39:27] | Three weeks I’ve known you, | 我认识你三个星期了 |
[39:28] | and I still haven’t said the words. | 我还没跟你说那句话 |
[39:30] | – You don’t have to say any… – I’m sorry. | -你不必说什… -对不起 |
[39:35] | I am so deeply sorry. | 我非常抱歉 |
[39:40] | I did everything wrong by you. | 我做了对不起你的事 |
[39:42] | And you’ve done everything right. | 而你每件事都做得很对 |
[39:44] | You are doing everything right, son. | 样样事做得都很好 儿子 |
[39:58] | Well, uh… | 那么 |
[40:02] | Now, you wear whatever you want on your walk tomorrow. | 你明早散步时 想穿什么就穿什么 |
[40:03] | Oh, I like my new flat front khakis just fine. | 我还挺喜欢这条新卡其裤的 |
[40:21] | – Baby say what? – Uncle Kevin! | -宝贝说啥哟 -凯文叔叔 |
[40:25] | – How are you? – Good. | -你好吗 -很好 |
[40:26] | – How you doing? – I’m good, how are you? | -你怎么样 -很好 你呢 |
[40:27] | – Oh, you look beautiful. – Thank you. | -你真漂亮啊 -谢谢 |
[40:29] | Honey, look, it’s Kevin. | 亲爱的 瞧 凯文来了 |
[40:30] | – What’s up, bro? – Yo! | -你好啊 弟弟 -你好 |
[40:33] | – What’s going on, man? – Oh, you know. | -最近好吗 -就那样 |
[40:34] | Missing my fan club, of course, you know? | 想念我的小粉丝们 |
[40:36] | And, uh, you don’t mind if I crash for a bit, right? | 你不介意我暂住一下吧 |
[40:40] | – Absolutely. – For a time. | -当然行了 -就一段时间 |
[40:41] | – Yeah. – Thanks. | -行啊 -谢谢 |
[40:43] | Uncle Kevin, I was Snow White! | 凯文叔叔 我演了白雪公主 |
[40:44] | – Yeah? – You should come see the video, and | -是吗 -你来看看拍的视频 |
[40:46] | we have to call Stacy Klein, | 我们要给史黛西·克莱恩打电话 |
[40:47] | who doesn’t believe you’re my uncle. | 她不相信你是我叔叔 |
[40:49] | You’re kidding me, that’s ridiculous. | 不是吧 搞什么啊 |
[40:49] | All right, yeah, I’ll be right there. | 好 我马上就过去 |
[40:51] | We’ll tell her what’s up. | 我们跟她打声招呼 |
[40:53] | – She’s cute. – Yeah, she is. | -她太讨人喜欢了 -是啊 |
[40:58] | – Uh, Kevin, this is, uh… – Yeah? | -凯文 这是… -谁啊 |
[41:00] | William, he’s my, uh… | 威廉 他是我… |
[41:05] | This is my biological father. | 这是我生父 |
[41:08] | Whom I looked for, and I found, | 我寻找生父了 找到了 |
[41:10] | and this is him. | 就是他了 |
[41:14] | Uh, well, that probably is gonna be a longer conversation, | 这事得跟我好好聊聊啊 |
[41:17] | but it’s good to meet you. | 但很高兴认识你 |
[41:18] | It’s a pleasure to meet you. | 幸会 |
[41:19] | Uncle Kevin, come on! | 凯文叔叔 快来 |
[41:22] | – Uh, go. – Okay. All right, yeah, no. | -去吧 -好 我先过去了 |
[41:24] | – Let’s go. – Go, go, go, go. Yes, yes. | -我们走吧 -去吧 去吧 |
[41:26] | All right, where’s my little Annie, huh? | 我家宝贝安妮呢 |
[41:27] | I miss the other half of my fan club. | 我想念另一个小粉丝啊 |
[41:34] | Was that the Man-ny? | 他是电视上那个”奶爸”吗 |
[41:37] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[41:38] | I love that show. | 我特别喜欢那部剧 |
[41:40] | I’m gonna go get my autograph book. | 我去拿个本找他签个名 |
[42:13] | Hey, is now a bad time to mention having another kid? | 这时候说想再要一个孩子是不是不合适 |
[42:19] | Are you reading? | 你在看书吗 |
[42:20] | I’m on the last page, come on, baby. | 我快看完了 让我看完吧 亲爱的 |
[42:23] | – Yeah. – Please. | -好 -拜托了 |