时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:04] | I love our life. | 我喜欢我们的生活 |
[00:05] | I love it right now. | 就喜欢现在的生活 |
[00:06] | And I’m so scared of changing it. | 我很怕会有改变 |
[00:09] | I’m not gonna stand for anything changing between us. | 我无法容忍我们之间有任何改变 |
[00:13] | I don’t want to be different from them. | 我不想和他们不一样 |
[00:14] | Different from who? Who, the kids at school? | 和谁不一样 学校里那些孩子吗 |
[00:16] | If I get an “A,” I’ll get ice cream, | 如果得了A 我就有冰激凌吃 |
[00:19] | and Kate and Kevin won’t, and then they’ll hate me. | 而凯特和凯文没有 他们会恨我的 |
[00:22] | I can’t fall for a fat person right now. | 我现在可不能和一个胖子谈恋爱 |
[00:24] | I guess I’ll lose the weight then. | 那看来我得减肥了 |
[00:26] | What did I do to deserve this? | 我做了什么能享受这种待遇呢 |
[00:28] | You’ve done a lot of really nice things for me, | 你为我做了太多贴心的事 |
[00:29] | so I wand to return the favor. | 所以我想回报你 |
[00:31] | By cutting up cardboard into little squares | 把”硬纸板”切成方块 放到碗里 |
[00:33] | and putting it in a bowl? Yum. | 来回报我吗 “美味啊” |
[00:36] | Hey, so, Kevin, uh, it’s been a few days now, you know, | 凯文 自从那天你过来 |
[00:39] | since you showed up. | 就一直住在这里 |
[00:40] | – Without calling. – Right. | -也没提前打电话 -对 |
[00:41] | I was just sort of wondering… | 就是想问下… |
[00:44] | When are you leaving? | 你什么时候走 |
[00:45] | Yeah. | 就这意思 |
[00:56] | Washing machine is officially cooked. | 洗衣机这下真是不行了 |
[00:58] | Ah, she’s still got some life in her, at least six more cycles. | 不 她还能用呢 至少还能洗六轮 |
[01:01] | Jack, we have three infants. | 杰克 我们家有三个孩子 |
[01:02] | We’re gonna be doing six cycles by noon. | 中午之前就能洗六回了 |
[01:04] | – Jack? – Yeah. | -杰克 -干嘛 |
[01:05] | Uh, I need your help. | 快来帮忙 |
[01:07] | It’s leaking everywhere. | 水漏得到处都是 |
[01:10] | This is bail out! | 拯救大行动啊 |
[01:13] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:14] | This is the best washing machine in the entire world. | 这是全世界最好的洗衣机 |
[01:16] | I’m actually turned on by this washing machine. | 这台洗衣机真让我兴奋 |
[01:18] | I’m gonna show you turned on. | 我来告诉你什么叫”性奋” |
[01:20] | – Oh, you are? – I am. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[01:24] | – Big Three! – Big Three! | -三个小家伙 -三个小家伙 |
[01:26] | I just want to do a small kitchen remodel. | 我只是想把厨房稍微改动一下 |
[01:29] | Just some new cabinets, maybe some new countertops. | 换几个新橱柜 再把工作台面换了 |
[01:32] | Give me those, Randall, they’re my bouncy balls. | 给我 兰德尔 那是我的弹力球[蛋蛋] |
[01:34] | But Mom gave them to me. | 但是[屁股]妈妈把球给我了 |
[01:36] | You said “butt.” | 你说了”屁股” |
[01:37] | You said “balls.” | 你说了”蛋蛋” |
[01:47] | What the hell, Kevin? | 你干什么 凯文 |
[01:48] | Turn the lights out, man, it’s 2:00 a.m. | 把灯关了 现在都凌晨两点了 |
[01:50] | Damn it, Kevin, you ruined it. | 该死 凯文 你把它给毁了 |
[01:52] | It’s all ruined. | 都被你给毁了 |
[01:54] | Hey, man, I’m… | 兄弟 我… |
[01:56] | I’m sorry, dude. | 对不起 伙计 |
[01:57] | Don’t. | 别 |
[01:59] | What are you doing? | 你在干什么 |
[02:00] | I’m trying to help you. | 我是想帮你 |
[02:07] | Look, I’m sorry I touched your precious woobie. | 对不起我碰了你珍贵的毯子 |
[02:09] | That thing reeks by the way. | 可它也太臭了 |
[02:10] | It’s the blanket I was left in, Kevin. | 这是我被遗弃时裹着的毯子 凯文 |
[02:12] | Well, it doesn’t mean you can’t wash it once in a while. | 那也不代表你不能偶尔洗一洗 |
[02:14] | – What’s your problem? – What’s my problem? | -你怎么回事 -我怎么回事 |
[02:15] | Yes, what’s your problem? | 是啊 你怎么回事 |
[02:16] | What’s my problem? Dude, it’s 2:00 a.m. | 我怎么回事 现在是凌晨两点 |
[02:18] | – and all the lights are still on! – Hey, guys. | -灯还开着呢 -孩子们 |
[02:21] | What in the name of God could you possibly | 上帝啊 都这个时候了 |
[02:23] | be fighting about right now? | 你们有什么可吵的 |
[02:24] | – He threw a football at my face. – He keeps waking me up. | -他用球砸我的脸 -他不让我睡觉 |
[02:25] | And I need to get sleep because I have a big game tomorrow. | 我得睡觉 因为我明天有场重要比赛 |
[02:27] | Okay, Kevin, but Randall has a lot of homework, | 好吧 凯文 可是兰德尔有很多作业 |
[02:30] | and now that he’s on the football team, | 而且他现在又加入了橄榄球队 |
[02:31] | he has a lot less time do do it. | 所以他没多少时间写作业 |
[02:32] | And why does he suddenly need to be on the football team? | 他为什么突然要加入橄榄球队 |
[02:34] | What do I have to do with you guys? | 我该拿你们怎么办 |
[02:36] | Do I have to make you go sleep in separate rooms? | 难道非得让你们分房睡吗 |
[02:38] | – Yes, actually that’d be great. – You don’t have to do that… | -那样其实挺好的 -不用非得那样 |
[02:39] | Okay, that won’t work | 不过这可办不到 |
[02:41] | because the only empty room in the house | 因为家里仅剩的一间空房 |
[02:42] | – is the basement. – I want it. | -就是地下室 -我要了 |
[02:45] | Kevin… | 凯文 |
[02:48] | K… would you relax? | 凯… 冷静一下好吗 |
[02:49] | Hey. Dude, come on. | 兄弟 别这样 |
[02:50] | You don’t have to go into the basement. | 你不用非得去地下室 |
[02:52] | I’ll turn off my light, | 我会把灯关上 |
[02:53] | and I’ll do my homework in the kitchen. | 然后去厨房写作业 |
[02:55] | That’s a very nice offer. | 这个提议很不错 |
[02:57] | Kevin, do you hear what your brother’s saying? | 凯文 听见你弟弟说什么了吗 |
[03:01] | Yeah, I heard him. | 听见了 |
[03:10] | – Hi, Kevin! – Ashley. | -嗨 凯文 -艾希莉 |
[03:12] | That baby teething? | 孩子长牙了吗 |
[03:13] | – You know it. – All right. | -你知道的 -好吧 |
[03:16] | Ni hao, Mr. Hwa. | 你好 华先生 |
[03:17] | Keep working on that core. | 加油练肌肉啊 |
[03:32] | – Hey. – What’s up? | -嗨 -你好 |
[03:47] | Morning, gentlemen. | 早上好 先生们 |
[03:48] | – Hey. – Good morning. | -嗨 -早上好 |
[03:49] | Look at this, I got six miles. | 看啊 我跑了九公里 |
[03:51] | – Good for you, buddy. – Yup. | -不错嘛 老兄 -还好 |
[03:52] | I did eight. | 我跑了十二公里 |
[03:57] | – Is William still asleep? – Yeah. | -威廉还在睡吗 -是啊 |
[03:59] | I feel like yesterday’s chemo took a lot out of him. | 我想昨天的化疗让他累坏了 |
[04:04] | Morning hugs! | 早晨的抱抱 |
[04:05] | – Give me my morning hug. – No, gross! | -给我个早晨的拥抱 -不 你太脏了 |
[04:07] | Daddy, you’re all sweaty. | 爸爸 你浑身都是汗 |
[04:09] | All right, come on girls, | 好了 孩子们抓紧时间 |
[04:10] | backpacks, lunches, car. | 装好书包 午饭 上车 |
[04:11] | Let’s go. I’ll be right out. | 走吧 我马上就出去 |
[04:12] | – Have a great day, beautifuls. – You too. | -祝你们一天愉快 小美女们 -你也是 |
[04:14] | – Daddy loves you. – Bye, Dad, love you. | -爸爸爱你们 -再见 爸爸 爱你 |
[04:16] | Bye, kiddos. | 再见 孩子们 |
[04:17] | Hey, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[04:18] | Did you see a yellow legal pad in my office? | 你看见我办公室里的一本黄色拍纸簿了吗 |
[04:21] | You mean my bedroom? | 你是指我的卧室吗 |
[04:22] | Do I though? | “卧室”吗 |
[04:24] | All right, I am gonna grab a shower. | 好吧 我去冲个澡 |
[04:26] | – Meet you at the office before dinner. – Yeah. | -晚饭前办公室见 -好的 |
[04:32] | Look, he and I are having dinner tonight, | 我们今晚要一起吃晚餐 |
[04:34] | so you have a Kevin-free evening. | 所以他今晚不在家 |
[04:36] | Just the two of you? | 就你们俩吗 |
[04:38] | – Alone? – No, we’re meeting our mother. | -单独吃饭 -不 我们会和妈妈汇合 |
[04:40] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[04:41] | Why? | 怎么了 |
[04:42] | No, I just couldn’t imagine you and Kevin hanging out. | 没什么 我想象不出你和凯文在一起的画面 |
[04:46] | What do you… Well, the guy lives in our house, Beth, | 你什么… 他就住在我们家 贝丝 |
[04:48] | we hang out all the time. | 我们一直都在一起呢 |
[04:49] | Yeah, but you guys are never in the same room alone together. | 是啊 可你俩从没单独待在一间房里过 |
[04:52] | Uh, we just went for a run together. | 我们刚刚一起去跑步了 |
[04:55] | Together? | 你俩吗 |
[04:56] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[04:57] | So, what this mean, “really?” | 什么叫”不是吧” |
[05:02] | It didn’t end well for Cain and Abel, baby, | 该隐和亚伯的结局可不怎么好 宝贝 |
[05:04] | that’s all I’m saying. | 我就想说这个 |
[05:05] | Well, we’re not Cain and Abel. | 我们不是该隐和亚伯 |
[05:07] | Well, they were much less repressed. | 是啊 他们可比你们坦诚多了 |
[05:08] | But if we were Cain and Abel | 不过就算我们是该隐和亚伯 |
[05:09] | I’d be Cain, right? | 我也是该隐 对吧 |
[05:10] | ‘Cause he’s the brother who won? | 因为他赢了兄弟之争 |
[05:12] | All right. | 你说了算 |
[05:13] | – I love you. – Love you. | -我爱你 -爱你 |
[05:16] | That was your fastest run yet. | 此次跑步为目前最快速度 |
[05:18] | Damn right it was. | 必须的 |
[05:20] | Damn right. | 小样儿 |
[05:51] | – I should pee. – You just peed. | -我应该尿完再称 -你刚刚才尿过 |
[05:53] | – Every ounce counts. – That’s true. | -能少一点是一点 -没错 |
[05:54] | And I’m crushing this weigh-in. | 我这次一定减了很多 |
[05:56] | Get it! | 当然 |
[05:57] | All right, Kate, are you ready? | 好的 凯特 准备好了吗 |
[05:58] | – I am. – All right. Let’s do this. | -准备好了 -好 我们开始吧 |
[06:00] | – Oh, will you hold this for me? – Yeah. | -能帮我拿一下吗 -好 |
[06:08] | All right. Congratulations, lady. | 好的 祝贺你 美女 |
[06:11] | You are down a pound and a quarter. | 你减掉了1.1斤 |
[06:16] | A pound? | 才一斤 |
[06:18] | Yeah, and a… and a quarter. | 是啊 还…还多0.1斤呢 |
[06:19] | And a quarter. | 还多0.1斤 |
[06:22] | Okay, I kill myself for weeks, and I’m down a pound? | 我累死累活好几周 竟然只掉了一斤 |
[06:24] | – And a quarter. – Right. Yeah. | -还多0.1斤呢 -对 没错 |
[06:27] | It’s working, all right? | 还是有效果的 对吧 |
[06:29] | You got to keep going, though. | 不过你还得继续坚持 |
[06:30] | This is the tough part, but you got this. | 坚持才是最困难的 但你可以的 |
[06:32] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[06:35] | Good job. | 很不错 |
[06:36] | Down. Down is great. | 掉秤了 掉秤就是好事 |
[06:40] | – Thanks. – Nice work, nice work. | -谢谢 -很棒 真不错 |
[06:42] | – All right. – All right, Toby, you ready? | -好了 -托比 你准备好了吗 |
[06:44] | -Yup. – All right. | -好了 -好的 |
[06:46] | Okay. Oh, wow. | 看我的 |
[06:48] | You lost eight more pounds, mister. | 你减了七斤多 帅哥 |
[06:50] | – Yeah. All right. – You know what that means? | -可不是吗 -你知道这代表什么吗 |
[06:51] | Hey, guys, guess who just met their month goal? | 看看谁达到了本月的减肥目标 |
[06:55] | This guy! | 就是这位 |
[06:57] | Nice. Hey, yeah, Toby, do you mind if we take a victory pic? | 真不错 托比 你愿意拍张成功照吗 |
[07:00] | – Oh, no, no, that’s not necessary. – No, of course it is. | -不 不 不用了 -当然要拍 |
[07:03] | – No, it’s no biggie. – You hit your goal. | -不 没什么大不了 -你达到目标了啊 |
[07:04] | It’s no biggie. | 这没什么 |
[07:05] | No. You are no biggie… anymore. | 不 是你不再是大块头了 |
[07:08] | – Yeah. – I’m proud of you, Toby. | -对 -我为你骄傲 托比 |
[07:09] | Go, give ’em what they want. | 去拍吧 让他们高兴一下 |
[07:10] | Okay, all right. | 好吧 听你的 |
[07:10] | Uh, I’ll do the… | 我去拍… |
[07:12] | – I’ll do the victory photo. – Yes, let’s do it. | -我去拍成功照 -好的 来吧 |
[07:14] | All right, we’re doing it. All right, guys, let’s get in here. | 好 要拍照了 大家伙儿 都过来 |
[07:16] | – Victory photo. – Come on, circle it up. | -拍成功照 -来吧 大家集合 |
[07:18] | All right, one, two, three. | 好的 一 二 三 |
[07:20] | – Cheese! – Cheese! | -茄子 -茄子 |
[07:22] | Super cute. Another one. Smile! | 超可爱 再来一张 笑 |
[07:25] | Yes! Beautiful! | 好了 真美 |
[07:38] | I want to make a big push on rising temp futures. | 我打算大力推广天气期货 |
[07:42] | Some of our clients don’t currently believe in science, | 我们还有一些客户并不相信科学 |
[07:44] | but we’ll have ’em watch | 等钞票开始滚滚而来 |
[07:45] | an Al Gore documentary once the cash starts rolling in. | 我们要让他们看看阿尔·戈尔的纪录片 |
[07:48] | Am I right, people? | 我说的对吧 各位 |
[07:51] | Come on, guys, nothing? That was… | 怎么 没话说吗 什么情况 |
[07:54] | Is that the Manny? | 那个人是”奶爸”吗 |
[07:57] | Yup. That’s the Manny. | 没错 是他 |
[08:00] | – I’m early! – Right. | -我来早了 -是啊 |
[08:02] | I’ll be right there. | 我马上就来 |
[08:04] | You guys look sharp. | 你们看起来好有型 |
[08:06] | I’ll meet you in the… meet you in the office. | 我等下… 去办公室找你 |
[08:09] | – Okay. – Cool. | -好啊 -好 |
[08:10] | Just chill out in your office? | 那我先去你办公室坐会儿 |
[08:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[08:13] | That is the Manny. | 这位就是奶爸 |
[08:15] | *Straighten up and fly right* | *挺起胸膛 向前飞翔* |
[08:18] | *Straighten up and stay right* | *挺起胸膛 好好生活* |
[08:21] | *Straighten up and fly right* | *挺起胸膛 向前飞翔* |
[08:23] | *Cool down, Papa, don’t you blow your top* | *冷静点 爸爸 不要发脾气* |
[08:26] | Sounds good. | 唱得真好听 |
[08:28] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[08:30] | I don’t remember the last time I was this nervous. | 我都不记得上次这么紧张是什么时候了 |
[08:32] | Oh, it’s just rehearsal, right? | 只是排练而已 对吧 |
[08:34] | Yeah, but it’s my first rehearsal in ten years. | 对 可这是我十年来第一次排练 |
[08:37] | You’re gonna do great, babe. | 你会表现得很好 宝贝 |
[08:42] | what are you planning on wearing to the boy’s game tonight? | 今晚儿子们比赛 你打算穿什么去 |
[08:45] | Because I know we usually wear Kevin’s colors, | 因为我们通常穿凯文队的颜色 |
[08:47] | but now that Randall’s playing for another school… | 可现在兰德尔代表另一个学校参赛 |
[08:49] | The game. Crap. | 比赛 糟了 |
[08:50] | I’m meeting Bob Parrish tonight | 今晚我要跟鲍勃·帕里什见面 |
[08:52] | to close the Doylestown deal. | 签多伊尔斯敦的合同 |
[08:55] | – Doylestown? – Yeah. | -多伊尔斯敦 -对 |
[08:56] | Really? So you got it? | 真的吗 你拿到这笔交易了 |
[09:00] | I-I told you last week. | 我…我上周告诉过你了 |
[09:01] | Well, I’m sure I would have remembered if you said that. | 你要是说过 我肯定记得 |
[09:04] | – Oh, I know that I did. – Okay, well, | -我确实说过 -好吧 那… |
[09:08] | is there any way that you can move the meeting | 你能不能想办法改个时间 |
[09:10] | because that coach is coming to scout Kevin? | 因为这次教练会来物色球员 |
[09:11] | It’s a really big game for him. | 这场比赛对凯文非常重要 |
[09:13] | It’s a big day for me, too, and a big day for you. | 今天对我也很重要 对你也重要 |
[09:17] | And a big day for Kevin, so… | 对凯文也重要 所以… |
[09:20] | I’ll see what I can do. | 让我想想办法 |
[09:22] | – Okay. – Okay. | -好吧 -好 |
[09:24] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[09:25] | Yeah. | 什么事 |
[09:30] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 对不起 我的错 |
[09:34] | I’m all over the place. | 我都忙晕了 |
[09:37] | – Have a good day. – Have fun. | -要开心哦 -你也是 |
[09:38] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[10:02] | No, of course. | 不 当然 |
[10:03] | I totally understand. We can do dinner another time. | 完全理解 我们下次再一起共进晚餐 |
[10:05] | That was Mom? She’s not coming? | 是妈妈吗 她不来了吗 |
[10:06] | – Yeah. – What’d she say? | -是 -她怎么说 |
[10:07] | Well, tell Miguel I hope he feels better soon. | 转告米格尔 我希望他早日康复 |
[10:08] | Let me talk to her. Is Miguel sick? | 让我跟她说 米格尔病了吗 |
[10:10] | Let me just talk to her. | 让我跟她说 |
[10:11] | Just give me the phone. | 把电话给我 |
[10:11] | – Yeah, I’ll tell Kevin. – Just put her on speaker. | -好 我会转告凯文 -打开免提 |
[10:13] | We can reschedule. | 我们再安排时间 |
[10:14] | Just let me talk to her before you go. | 挂电话前让我和她说几句 |
[10:15] | – Love you, too. – Before she… | -我也爱你 -她挂电话前… |
[10:16] | – Bye. – Let me talk to her for… | -拜拜 -让我和她说… |
[10:18] | It’s Miguel’s gout. | 米格尔的痛风犯了 |
[10:19] | Really? I didn’t know they made gout anymore. | 是吗 我以为他们不会再得痛风了 |
[10:23] | – So she’s not coming then? – No. | -那她不来了吗 -是的 |
[10:25] | – Not coming. – Oh, okay. | -不来了 -好的 |
[10:29] | – It’s the two of us. – Yes. | -那就剩我们两个了 -没错 |
[10:31] | Yeah. I mean, if you got work to do though, | 如果你还有工作要做 |
[10:32] | I… we don’t have to go. | 不去也可以的 |
[10:33] | – No! I’m, I’m okay. – You’re all right? | -不 我没事 -你确定吗 |
[10:35] | Yeah. Uh, if you’ve got lines to learn | 是的 如果你有台词要背 |
[10:37] | or something, then we can… | 或者其他事 我们可以… |
[10:38] | I’m good. I’m up to speed, so… | 没事 我都背好了 |
[10:43] | You and me. | 你和我 |
[10:45] | You and I. | 你和我 |
[10:46] | Hey, girls, wash up and come down. | 姑娘们 洗好手下来吧 |
[10:51] | So, Kevin and Randall are out tonight. | 今晚凯文和兰德尔出去了 |
[10:55] | It’ll just be you and us ladies. | 只剩你和我们这几个姑娘了 |
[10:59] | Nothing for me, thanks. | 不用给我 谢谢 |
[11:08] | You know, my dad had cancer. | 我爸爸也得过癌症 |
[11:13] | Lung. | 肺癌 |
[11:15] | I didn’t want to say anything ’cause, you know, | 我以前什么都不想说 因为 |
[11:17] | it wasn’t exactly a happy ending for him. | 他最后的结局并不令人开心 |
[11:22] | Endings rarely are. | 结局很少令人满意 |
[11:29] | Weed helped. | 大麻会有帮助 |
[11:32] | With the appetite, you know? But… | 有助于开胃 但… |
[11:35] | I just figured with your history, | 我才了解了你的过去 |
[11:36] | I didn’t want to bring that up because of… | 我之前没提这个是因为… |
[11:39] | Marijuana doesn’t have the same kind of trigger. | 大麻和那些效果不一样 |
[11:42] | Even my doctor said. | 连我的医生也说 |
[11:45] | Can’t have you going out in the night | 我不能让你因为我 |
[11:46] | scoring drugs on my account. | 大晚上出去买毒品 |
[11:48] | What… what if I was to tell you I had a little stash? | 如果告诉你 我还有一些存货呢 |
[11:52] | Then I’d say, woman, you surprise me. | 那我会说 女士 你让我大吃一惊 |
[11:54] | And I’m not easily surprised. | 很少有人能让我吃惊的 |
[11:55] | How about I feed the girls, right? | 我先让姑娘们吃饭 好吗 |
[11:57] | Get their asses in bed, | 安顿好她们睡觉 |
[11:59] | and bake us up some special brownies. | 再给我们烤一点特制布朗尼蛋糕吃 |
[12:02] | – I like that plan. – You like that? | -这提议不错 -是吧 |
[12:06] | Right. | 就这么定了 |
[12:07] | Hey! How are you? | 你好吗 |
[12:10] | – What do you think? This place is great, right? – Yeah. | -怎么样 这地儿不错吧 -是的 |
[12:12] | Yeah. The last time I was here, I bro’ed out with Mario Lopez. | 我上次来 是和马里奥·洛佩兹一起的 |
[12:15] | I don’t know who that is. | 不知道那是谁 |
[12:16] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[12:18] | Oh, my God. We love you. | 天呐 我们超喜欢你的 |
[12:20] | Yeah? All right, well, cool. Let’s, uh… do a selfie. | 是吗 酷 我们来张自拍吧 |
[12:23] | – Give it to me, I’ll take it. – No, no, it’s a selfie. | -给我吧 我来拍 -不 是自拍 |
[12:25] | – It’s a thing. – Right. Got it. | -这是时尚 -明白了 |
[12:30] | That’s gonna turn out great. | 这张应该蛮不错 |
[12:31] | – Thank you. – I’m suddenly getting why we came here. | -谢谢 -我突然明白我们为什么来这了 |
[12:34] | What’d you say? | 你说什么 |
[12:35] | I said I’m su… | 我说我突… |
[12:36] | – It’s a great place! – Yeah! | -这地方真棒 -是啊 |
[12:38] | You’re… Oh, you got to walk around. | 你从那边转过去吧 |
[12:41] | Yeah, yeah! | 好的 |
[12:42] | Big table. | 桌子比较大 |
[12:45] | He’s never been here. | 他从没来过这里 |
[12:47] | There he is! | 来了啊 |
[12:49] | Hey, everybody. | 大家好 |
[12:51] | Hey, guys. | 大伙们 |
[12:53] | All right. | 好 |
[12:55] | So, he’s got a piece of egg salad sandwich | 他胡子上挂着一块 |
[12:57] | dangling from his moustache, | 鸡蛋沙拉三明治 |
[12:58] | riding me about how | 还挑我的毛病 |
[13:00] | I don’t take my job seriously. | 说我对待工作有多不认真 |
[13:02] | Eventually, I just had to walk out while he was talking. | 最后 我在他还说着话的时候直接走人了 |
[13:08] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[13:13] | I forgot to kiss Rebecca good-bye this morning. | 我今早忘记跟丽贝卡吻别了 |
[13:15] | First time in 18 years. | 十八年来第一次 |
[13:17] | – Knock, knock. – Hey, Heather. | -咚咚咚 -海瑟 |
[13:20] | Sabatino’s? | 萨巴蒂诺家的吗 |
[13:21] | Best in the city. | 城里最好吃的 |
[13:22] | Please, I can make a better meatball sub | 拜托 我做的肉丸三明治 |
[13:24] | than that, blindfolded. | 可比这一团东西好吃多了 |
[13:25] | Is that an offer? | 这算是邀请吗 |
[13:27] | – I need you to sign off on these. – Okay. | -这些需要签字 -好的 |
[13:32] | Do you have a… | 你有… |
[13:35] | – Here you go. – Thanks. Thanks, Jack. | -给你 -谢谢 杰克 |
[13:39] | Here… | 这里… |
[13:42] | – There you go. – And… you missed one. | -给你 -你漏了一处 |
[13:44] | What would I do without you? | 没有你我可怎么办 |
[13:47] | There you go. | 给你 |
[13:48] | – Thank you. – Okay. | -谢谢 -不客气 |
[13:56] | What? | 怎么了 |
[13:57] | I was playing… Are you… | 这只是逢场作戏 你… |
[13:59] | Took your pen. | 拿了你的笔 |
[14:01] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[14:08] | Your wife should’ve got that. | 你老婆应该帮你整理好的 |
[14:09] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:16] | Just… | 别闹… |
[14:18] | Hi. I’m so sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我迟到了 |
[14:21] | Hey, no, you’re not late. | 你没有迟到 |
[14:27] | Oh… Oh, my goodness! | 我的天呐 |
[14:28] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[14:29] | It’s been too long. | 太久没见了 |
[14:31] | Guys, this is… | 大伙们 这位是 |
[14:32] | – Rebecca Malone. – Um… it’s Pearson now. | -丽贝卡·马隆 -现在改姓皮尔森了 |
[14:36] | – Oh. Right. – But, hi, hi, Rebecca. | -是啊 -大家好 我是丽贝卡 |
[14:37] | Hi, nice to meet you. Hi. | 很高兴认识你们 |
[14:39] | Thank you so much for thinking of me for this. It really… | 谢谢你还能想到我 这真是太… |
[14:42] | – it means a lot. – Are you kidding? | -意义重大 -开玩笑吗 |
[14:44] | Our manager decided we needed a female vocalist | 我们的经理决定请一位女歌手 |
[14:46] | and I told him it’s… it’s got to be the girl | 我告诉他 那只能是她了 |
[14:48] | I used to play the keys for. | 我为她弹过琴的姑娘 |
[14:49] | Well, I guess you forgot this girl you used to play keys for | 我猜你忘了那姑娘已经 |
[14:52] | – got old. – Not from where I’m standing. | -老了 -我觉得可不是 |
[14:54] | – Really? – Yeah. Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[14:55] | – Hey, what do you… you want to jump in? – Yeah. | -准备好了吗 -是的 |
[14:58] | Yeah, I’m ready. Okay. | 准备好了 |
[15:00] | One, two, | 一 二 |
[15:02] | one, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[15:07] | *A buzzard took a monkey for a ride in the air* | *秃鹰带着猴子在空中翱翔* |
[15:11] | *Monkey thought that everything was on the square* | *猴子觉得万物都是公平的* |
[15:14] | *The buzzard tried to throw the monkey off his back* | *秃鹰想把猴子从背上甩下去* |
[15:18] | *The monkey grabbed his neck and said, now, listen, Jack* | *猴子抓着他的脖子说 给我听着 杰克* |
[15:22] | *Straighten up and fly right* | *挺起胸膛 向前飞翔* |
[15:25] | *Straighten up and stay right…* | *挺起胸膛 好好生活* |
[15:29] | Hey, you’ve reached Toby, I can’t take your call right now | 我是托比 我现在无法接听您的电话 |
[15:31] | ’cause I’m out saving the world from evil, | 因为我出去拯救世界了 |
[15:33] | or it’s Tuesday, and I’m bowling. | 或者今天是周二 我去打保龄球了 |
[15:36] | Toby out. | 说完了 |
[15:37] | Hey, it’s me. | 是我 |
[15:39] | Again. | 又打来了 |
[15:40] | I just… | 我只是… |
[15:43] | wanted to apologize for ducking out of the meeting. Again. | 想为我又一次从互助会溜走 向你道个歉 |
[15:47] | Well, not like I’ve ducked out of previous meetings, I’m… | 并不是说我之前也偷溜过 我… |
[15:51] | Please call me. | 给我回电话吧 |
[16:01] | This is…not expected. | 这… 有点意外啊 |
[16:04] | I know you’re mad at me, | 我知道你在生我气 |
[16:04] | and I get it. I should have handled myself better. | 我能理解 我该控制好自己的情绪 |
[16:07] | No, no, no. No, it’s fine, it’s fine. | 不 不不不 没事 没关系的 |
[16:08] | I literally just saw that you called. | 我只是刚看到你的来电 |
[16:10] | I’ve just, I’ve… I’ve been busy, is all. | 只不过… 我最近挺忙的 仅此而已 |
[16:13] | Okay. Good. Yeah. | 好吧 那就好 |
[16:18] | Can I come in? | 我可以进去吗 |
[16:20] | Uh… uh, yep. | 可以啊 |
[16:22] | Yeah. Come on in. | 当然 进来吧 |
[16:42] | It’s the maid’s day off. | 今天女佣请假了 |
[16:47] | You binged? | 你在暴饮暴食吗 |
[16:47] | No! What? | 没有 哪啊 |
[16:49] | This is no big deal. | 这不算什么啦 |
[16:50] | I just, I hit a goal and I celebrated | 我达到目标了 庆祝一下 |
[16:52] | by eating some food that I actually like the taste of. | 吃点我真正爱吃的东西而已 |
[16:55] | You know, I don’t… I don’t have an eating problem. | 我又没有…没有饮食问题 |
[16:56] | Yeah. Well, you didn’t have a problem | 你狂吃掉这些东西 |
[16:58] | eating all this food. | 倒是没啥问题 |
[17:00] | – All right, that’s fair. – Listen, Toby. | -好吧 说的也对 -托比 |
[17:02] | We can just get back on our program, | 我们仍然可以恢复节食计划 |
[17:05] | like, right now. | 就现在 |
[17:06] | Here’s the thing. | 是这样的 |
[17:08] | Depriving myself, | 克制自己的饮食 |
[17:10] | uh… makes me absolutely nuts. | 快要把我逼疯了 |
[17:13] | So, I think I’m gonna need to loosen the reins a little bit. | 所以我需要稍微释放下 |
[17:15] | What does that mean, loosen the reins? | 稍微释放下 什么意思 |
[17:16] | That means… | 意思就是 |
[17:18] | I’m done dieting, Kate. | 我决定不节食了 凯特 |
[17:21] | But I still support you 100%. | 不过我还是会全力支持你的 |
[17:26] | How? | 怎么支持 |
[17:27] | Like, we were supposed to do this together? | 比如说我们之前约好一起节食吗 |
[17:29] | Or like, I agreed to go out with you | 或者 我同意和你约会 |
[17:31] | because you were gonna lose the weight for me. | 就因为你曾经想为了我减肥 |
[17:33] | And… and I did. | 我的确减了 |
[17:34] | I lost some of the weight. | 减掉了些 |
[17:35] | And if I gain it back, I will lose it again. | 如果它反弹了 我还会再把它减掉的 |
[17:38] | All right? You are not alone in this. | 好吗 你不是一个人在坚持 |
[17:41] | When we are together, | 我们在一块儿时 |
[17:42] | I will eat the way that you eat. | 你吃什么 我也吃什么 |
[17:45] | I swear. I swear on this bag of Cool Ranch… | 我发誓 我以这袋垃圾食品的名义发誓 |
[17:49] | which is… | 其实它 |
[17:51] | way more disgusting than I remembered, by the way. | 这东西比我印象中的难吃多了 |
[17:55] | I just don’t know how this is gonna work. | 我不明白这样子怎么行得通 |
[17:59] | Then I’ll show you. | 我会让你看到的 |
[18:00] | All right? Tonight. | 好吗 就今晚 |
[18:01] | We’ll go to dinner. | 我们一起吃饭 |
[18:02] | We will eat sensibly, hmm? | 一起合理饮食 |
[18:05] | We will talk as always. | 如往常一样聊天 |
[18:07] | We will laugh as always, | 如往常一样欢笑 |
[18:09] | all right? We’ll still be us, I promise. | 行吗 我保证 我们之间什么都不会变 |
[18:12] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[18:23] | Hey, congrats. | 恭喜 |
[18:24] | Heard you got your own room. | 听说你有属于自己的房间了 |
[18:26] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:29] | What’s up with you? | 你怎么了 |
[18:31] | Nothing. | 没事 |
[18:32] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[18:35] | Why does he hate me so much? | 他怎么就那么讨厌我呢 |
[18:37] | Kevin doesn’t hate you. | 凯文不是讨厌你 |
[18:40] | You guys are just so intense with each other, you know? | 你们俩只是太爱跟彼此较劲了 知道吗 |
[18:42] | Try lightening things up a little. | 试着放轻松点 |
[18:44] | Joke around with him more. | 跟他多开开玩笑 |
[18:50] | You know Mom is gonna kill you if she sees you | 你知道老妈要是看到你化成这样 |
[18:51] | putting on all that makeup, right? | 会杀了你的吧 |
[18:59] | Pop-Tarts and Yoo-hoo. | 果馅饼和饼干 |
[19:01] | Breakfast of champions. | 冠军专用早餐 |
[19:04] | What do you want? | 你来干嘛 |
[19:05] | I just came to see your dungeon. | 我来参观下你的地下城 |
[19:07] | I mean, your digs. | 你的房间 |
[19:10] | I think it’s cool. | 我觉得这儿很酷 |
[19:11] | Yeah… totally. | 是啊 的确 |
[19:14] | In a couple days you won’t notice | 没几天时间 你还注意不到 |
[19:15] | that funky mildew, and the asbestos. | 那发臭的霉菌 还有防火布 |
[19:17] | I’d give it at least a year till it’s imbedded in your lungs. | 我打赌还要至少再过一年你才会吸进肺里 |
[19:19] | Randall, can you please just get out of here, man? | 兰德尔 你能别出现在我面前吗 |
[19:21] | Look, I came down here to get away from you. | 我来这儿就是不想看到你 |
[19:22] | Dude, I was just joking. | 兄弟 我就开了个玩笑 |
[19:24] | Are you deaf? | 你是聋了吗 |
[19:25] | I said get out. | 我叫你走啊 |
[19:28] | Get a life. | 别来烦我了 |
[19:43] | You feeling anything yet? | 你有感觉了吗 |
[19:50] | I… | 我 |
[19:53] | Was I supposed to eat a quarter of the brownie, | 我是该吃掉四分之一的蛋糕 |
[19:57] | or a quarter of the pan? | 还是四分之一的锅 |
[19:59] | Yes, definitely. | 当然了 |
[20:02] | What? What’s so funny? | 笑什么 什么这么好笑 |
[20:04] | That’s not the answer. It’s not… | 不是这么回答的 不是 |
[20:06] | You did it right. | 你做得对 |
[20:09] | You ate it. | 你把它吃了 |
[20:10] | Shh, don’t laugh so loud. | 别笑得这么大声 |
[20:12] | I don’t want to wake up the girls, okay? | 别把孩子们吵醒了 好吗 |
[20:16] | I knew I smelled chocolate. | 我就说我闻到了巧克力的味道 |
[20:18] | Why are you guys eating brownies in the basement? | 你们为什么在地下室吃蛋糕 |
[20:21] | – Can I have one? – No. | -我可以吃一块吗 -不行 |
[20:23] | These are adult brownies. | 这是大人吃的蛋糕 |
[20:24] | These are work brownies. | 这是工作食用的蛋糕 |
[20:25] | Shut up. | 别笑了 |
[20:27] | Tomorrow, I’m gonna make you some kid’s brownies, okay? | 明天我给你做儿童蛋糕吃 好吗 |
[20:29] | – Okay. – All right. Go ahead back upstairs. Go to bed. | -好吧 -好了 上楼睡觉去吧 |
[20:32] | And be gentle getting back in that bed. I don’t want you | 回床上动作轻点 |
[20:34] | – to wake up your sister, okay? – All right. | -别把你妹妹吵醒了 好吗 -好 |
[20:37] | – Okay. Good night. – Night. | -好了 晚安 -晚安 |
[20:38] | – Good night. | -晚安 |
[20:40] | – You… – Was she walking or was she floating? | -你… -她是走回去的还是飘回去的 |
[20:47] | I feel bad they have to crowd themselves on my account. | 我很抱歉她俩因为我要挤在一间房里 |
[20:50] | I know Annie must be wanting her room back. | 我知道安妮一定想回她的房间 |
[20:52] | You’re not the one who’s cramping anybody’s style in this house. | 你并不是那个给这家里添堵的人 |
[20:55] | – Okay. – My office used to be my haven. | -好吧 -办公室曾是我的天堂 |
[20:59] | Now, it’s Kevin’s hamper. | 现在却成了凯文的食篮 |
[21:03] | Yes. | 没错 |
[21:04] | I wish he would leave. | 我真希望他早点走人 |
[21:10] | Compliments of the owner. | 店主送的 |
[21:11] | Thank you very much, appreciate that. | 谢谢 非常感谢 |
[21:13] | See? Don’t I get the hookup or what? | 你瞧 哥是不是处处惹人爱 |
[21:15] | I haven’t done so bad for myself, right? | 我混得还是不错是吧 |
[21:17] | You’re the mayor of free shrimp. | 你是免费甜虾市长 |
[21:25] | All right, so, how’s the play going? | 言归正传 你戏演得怎么样 |
[21:27] | The play. | 你的戏 |
[21:29] | – It’s good. – See you still working it, Pearson. | -挺好的 -看你过得还不错嘛 皮尔森 |
[21:31] | Donny frickin’ Watson. What’s up, man, how you doing? | 唐尼·沃森 兄弟 最近怎样啊 |
[21:34] | – I’m good, I’m good. – Yeah? | -我很好 很好 -是吗 |
[21:35] | Oh, man, I can’t stay. I got to take my girl to see Cats. | 兄弟 我得走了 带我女儿去看《猫》 |
[21:37] | She even played Grizabella in high school. | 她在高中还扮演过葛丽兹贝拉 |
[21:39] | It’s a whole thing but… | 非去不可 不过… |
[21:40] | let’s connect soon, yeah? | 我们再联系 好吗 |
[21:42] | All right, yeah, yeah, yeah, I’d like that very much. | 好啊 好啊 一定联系 |
[21:43] | I’d like that very much. You’re looking good. | 一定联系 你看起来相当不错 |
[21:46] | Donny Watson. | 唐尼·沃森 |
[21:47] | How you guys know each other? | 你们怎么认识的 |
[21:50] | Funny. | 真好笑 |
[21:55] | What, are you serious? | 怎么 你真不知道吗 |
[21:58] | – Yeah. – He… | -是啊 -他… |
[21:59] | played my best friend on The Manny. | 在《靓男保姆》里扮演我的好友 |
[22:04] | – Out of context… – Yeah. | -这下想起来了吧 -是啊 |
[22:05] | – Yeah, yeah, yeah. – I must have missed that episode. | -没错 没错 -我一定错过那集了 |
[22:13] | He was a series regular, actually, on the show. | 其实 他是那部剧的常驻演员 |
[22:19] | For four years, he was a series regular. | 四年来 一直都是常驻演员 |
[22:28] | Have you ever seen my show? | 你有看过我的电视剧吗 |
[22:30] | – Of course I have. – Yeah? | -我当然看过 -真的吗 |
[22:31] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[22:32] | What was my, uh, what was my character’s name? | 那么 我扮演的角色叫什么名字 |
[22:35] | Don’t tell him. | 别告诉他 |
[22:35] | What was my character’s name on the show? | 我剧中角色的名字是什么 |
[22:46] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[22:46] | – Kevin. – No, no, man, it’s all right. | -凯文 -不不 兄弟 没事 |
[22:49] | – Just finish the dinner, man. – It’s all right, | -至少把晚饭吃完 -没关系 |
[22:50] | it’s all right, it’s all right. | 真的 没关系 |
[22:55] | Good talk. | 聊得很愉快 |
[23:00] | And so this, uh, dog | 这只… 狗狗 |
[23:02] | just keeps getting reincarnated. | 一直不停地转世投胎 |
[23:06] | And so, and so, it’s like he… I think he’s a schna… | 还有… 我觉得它可能是 |
[23:09] | like a schnauzer, like, poodle mix | 雪纳瑞犬和贵宾犬的杂交品种 |
[23:12] | and he’s running around town trying to solve crimes, | 它在小镇上四处溜达侦破案件 |
[23:15] | but he keeps getting hit by cars. | 但总被汽车撞 |
[23:17] | – May I? – Yeah, yeah, thank you. | -可以收了吗 -可以 谢谢 |
[23:20] | And did you see what happened here? | 你看到了吗 |
[23:21] | You had chicken. I had the chicken. | 你吃的是鸡肉 我也吃的鸡肉 |
[23:23] | – We are in this together. – Thank you. | -我们一起共同努力 -谢谢 |
[23:26] | Would you two like to see our dessert tray? | 两位想看看我们的甜点吗 |
[23:27] | Uh, no, thank you. | 不了 谢谢 |
[23:29] | – Walk away, fine sir. – Aright. | -走开 老兄 -好的 |
[23:32] | Hey, wait. | 等一下 |
[23:34] | – He’ll have a look. – I will? | -他会看一眼 -我会吗 |
[23:36] | Dude, I know you want it, | 老兄 我知道你想吃 |
[23:38] | and if you don’t have it here, | 就算你没有在这吃 |
[23:39] | you’re gonna go home, you’re gonna stuff your face | 等回家后 你也一定会胡吃海塞 |
[23:40] | and you’re gonna lie to me about it. | 然后骗我说你没吃 |
[23:42] | You’ll have a full-on food mistress and I… | 你会在金屋藏个甜点小三 而我… |
[23:46] | But I will never love her the way that I love you. | 但我对她的爱绝对不及你 |
[23:49] | This is not a joke. | 别开玩笑了 |
[23:51] | – I’m being serious. – Okay, all right, okay, okay. | -我是认真的 -好吧 好吧 |
[23:53] | How are we gonna make this relationship work | 如果我们彼此之间还有所隐瞒 |
[23:54] | if we’re gonna keep things from each other? | 那我们的关系该如何维系呢 |
[24:05] | I’ll just have to handle it. | 我忍着点就好 |
[24:08] | – All right. – Okay. | -好吧 -好的 |
[24:34] | – Hold both at the same time. – You made it. | -同时拿着两个 -你赶来了 |
[24:41] | What’s with, uh, all the beige? | 你怎么穿一身米色衣服 |
[24:44] | I’m trying to remain neutral. | 我想保持中立 |
[24:45] | – Yeah? Okay. – Yeah. | -是吗 好吧 -没错 |
[24:50] | Wait, where’s Kevin? | 等等 凯文在哪 |
[24:53] | There he is. | 他在那 |
[24:53] | – Twelve. – Twelve. | -12号 -12号 |
[24:54] | Down, set, hut. | 预备 开球 |
[25:00] | Down, set, hut. | 预备 开球 |
[25:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:09] | Now, let’s go, McKinley Wildcats. | 现在 加油 麦金利野猫队 |
[25:11] | Rehearsal? Rehearsal was good? | 彩排呢 你彩排还成功吗 |
[25:12] | Oh, Jack, honestly, it was amazing. | 杰克 说实话真的棒极了 |
[25:17] | – Yeah? – Yeah, | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[25:18] | just being on stage again, | 重新站上舞台唱歌 |
[25:20] | and singing and I missed it. | 我真是太怀念了 |
[25:23] | – Yeah. – The smell of the microphone alone was… | -好的 -那麦克风的气味… |
[25:25] | – The microphone has a smell? – Hey, Jack! | -麦克风也有气味吗 -你好 杰克 |
[25:27] | Big game for Kevin, huh? | 凯文的大比赛是吧 |
[25:28] | Yeah, and with your Bobby | 没错 有你家鲍比 |
[25:29] | opening up holes in the backfield, | 在后场防守支援 |
[25:31] | Kevin’s not gonna have to do a whole lot. | 凯文估计不需要费太大力气 |
[25:33] | All right, folks, McKinley Middle School has possession | 好了 各位 由麦金利中学队首先进攻 |
[25:35] | with visiting Hanes Academy on defense. | 来访海恩斯学院的防守 |
[25:37] | You can finish telling me the rest later. | 等结束后 你再告诉我彩排的事 |
[25:50] | Down. | 准备 |
[25:53] | Set… hut! | 预备 开球 |
[26:21] | Blue 22! | 蓝队22号 |
[26:23] | Blue 42! | 蓝色42号 |
[26:25] | Get down, set! | 预备 |
[26:29] | Hut! | 开球 |
[26:32] | – Go, go, go, go! – Go, go, go, go, go! | -快 快跑 -快 快跑 |
[26:45] | What are they doing? | 他们怎么回事 |
[26:51] | All right, all right. | 好了 好了 |
[26:56] | Boys! | 孩子们 |
[27:04] | Hey. Hey, come on, Kev. Would you stop? | 拜托 小凯 停一下 |
[27:07] | No, it’s all right, Randall. I’m just gonna go back to my hotel. | 没事 兰德尔 我要回酒店了 |
[27:09] | Leave me alone, all right? | 别管我好吗 |
[27:10] | Hey, I’ll give you a thousand dollars right now | 如果现在你能说出来我是干什么的 |
[27:12] | if you can tell me what I do for a living. | 我就给你一千美元 |
[27:15] | – Uh, you’re a Wall Street guy, right? – Yeah. | -你不就是在华尔街上班的嘛 -是吗 |
[27:17] | – Yeah. – Okay, but what does that mean? | -是啊 -那又意味着什么 |
[27:18] | Uh, you know, you do the-the… the… like, The Big Short. | 就是… 做那种”大空头” |
[27:20] | You do the Ponzu schemes. | 搞”柚子骗局”的 |
[27:21] | Oh, dude, it’s ponzu sauce, Ponzi schemes. Whatever. | 伙计 是柚子醋 庞氏骗局 算了 |
[27:23] | Look, the point is, you don’t know what I do, and that’s fine. | 重点在于你不明白我的工作 这没关系 |
[27:26] | What difference does it make if I didn’t watch The Manny? | 这和我没看过《靓男保姆》有什么区别 |
[27:29] | You hated the show! You were so ashamed of it, you quit. | 你讨厌那部剧 你觉得可耻 所以退出了 |
[27:31] | Not at first. At first, I was proud of that show, Randall. | 一开始没有 本来我挺骄傲的 兰德尔 |
[27:35] | And I invited every single one of you to tapings. | 我请你们每个人来看录像 |
[27:37] | Kate’s the only one that came. | 只有凯特一个人来了 |
[27:38] | Well, she had to. You were paying her. | 她没办法 你付钱给她的 |
[27:42] | Come on, dude. That was funny. | 笑一下 挺搞笑的 |
[27:44] | What are you…? | 你在看什么… |
[27:50] | Now that… that is funny. | 现在才叫搞笑 |
[27:53] | That’s great. | 好极了 |
[27:55] | Replaced by another black man. | 又被一个黑人替代了 |
[27:57] | What the hell did you just say? | 你刚刚说什么 |
[27:59] | No. “Replaced by another black man.” | 你说”又被一个黑人替代了” |
[28:01] | Hey, you tell me what that means. | 告诉我你什么意思 |
[28:01] | Don’t worry about it, Randall. | 没什么意思 兰德尔 |
[28:02] | No. Please, Kevin. Let’s hear it, right? | 得了 凯文 说来听听 |
[28:04] | What are you harboring? | 你言下之意是什么 |
[28:05] | ‘Cause God knows I would really love to hear this. | 天晓得我有多想听听 |
[28:07] | You always got special treatment. | 你总能获得特别待遇 |
[28:08] | Because I’m black? | 因为我是黑人吗 |
[28:09] | No, because you’re black and you’re adopted. | 不 因为你是黑人 而且是养子 |
[28:11] | Oh, yeah, hit the jackpot with that combination. | 是啊 这个组合真让我中了头彩 |
[28:13] | – Couldn’t have had it any easier. – In our house, you did. | -真是太容易了 -在我们家 就是这样 |
[28:16] | – With our mother, you did. – Oh, right. | -在妈妈那儿也是 -好吧 |
[28:17] | – Okay, here we go. – Why can’t you just admit it, man? | -继续说啊 -你就承认吧 |
[28:19] | – Admit what? – Just admit that you were more important to her, | -承认什么 -就承认她更看重你 |
[28:21] | and that she wanted to make sure | 每一天 每一分钟 |
[28:22] | that you felt special every single minute of every single day | 她都要确保你感觉自己是特别的 |
[28:25] | so that, yeah, you wouldn’t feel like the odd man out. | 这样你就不会觉得自己受排挤 |
[28:27] | Well, gee, Kevin, I wonder why | 凯文 我倒想知道 |
[28:28] | she was worried about me feeling that way? | 她为什么会担心我有那种感觉呢 |
[28:29] | What the hell does that mean? | 你是什么意思 |
[28:30] | – Just go back to your hotel. – No. No, hold on. | -回你的酒店去吧 -不 等等 |
[28:32] | Randall, hold… No. What does that mean? | 兰德尔 等等… 你是什么意思 |
[28:33] | It means you treated me like a dog. | 意思是你把我当狗一样 |
[28:36] | And just like a dog, I kept coming back again and again, | 我就像狗一样一次次地回来 |
[28:39] | just hoping for a scrap from you, | 期望从你那儿得到一些残渣 |
[28:42] | like a crumb of affection or kindness or respect. | 得到一丁点儿喜欢 善意或者尊重 |
[28:46] | – Respect? You wanted my respect? – Yeah. | -尊重 你想要我尊重你 -对 |
[28:47] | Yeah, okay. No, you wanted to show me up, Randall. | 不 你只想在我面前炫耀 兰德尔 |
[28:50] | Which is what you did every single chance you got. | 只要一有机会就如此 |
[28:53] | – No, I did not. – You showed me up! | -我没有 -你出我洋相 |
[28:54] | I’m done with this conversation. | 我不想跟你谈这个话题了 |
[28:55] | Done with this conversation? In any other family, | 不想谈了吗 换在其他家庭 |
[28:56] | I would have been the star! | 我就会是个明星 |
[28:58] | Yeah, you know what, bro? You’re no star. That is a star. | 知道吗 你才不是什么明星 那才叫明星 |
[29:01] | – Get your hands off me. – Get your hands off me. | -把你手拿开 -把你手拿开 |
[29:03] | You don’t push my body. | 不许推我 |
[29:04] | – Don’t touch me, okay? – Don’t touch me. | -别碰我 -别碰我 |
[29:05] | – What is wrong with you? – What is wrong with you? | -你有什么毛病 -你有什么毛病 |
[29:06] | Oh, my God. Don’t put your hands on my body. | 老天 别用你的手碰我 |
[29:13] | Is that… is that the Manny? | 那是…那是”奶爸”吗 |
[29:15] | Ow! My face… | 我的脸… |
[29:17] | Kevin? Hey, Kevin? | 凯文 凯文 |
[29:20] | You’re all right, man? | 你没事吧 |
[29:21] | Do you… want me to call someone? | 需要我…打电话给谁吗 |
[29:27] | Oh. Oh, it’s, uh… | 这是… |
[29:29] | No. | 不用 |
[29:33] | This is my brother. | 这是我弟弟 |
[29:34] | Oh. Hey, man. | 你好 哥们 |
[29:37] | Hey, Seth Meyers. | 你好 塞斯·梅耶斯 |
[29:38] | – Okay. – Yeah. | -没事吗 -是啊 |
[29:43] | No. You know what? Let’s go. | 怎么着 我们走吧 |
[29:45] | I’m still black. Come on, let’s go. | 我还是黑人 走吧 |
[29:48] | Let’s get the hell out of here. | 快离开这儿 |
[29:56] | I’m sorry I couldn’t help more with moving the heavy stuff. | 抱歉没能帮你搬那个大家伙 |
[29:59] | That’s okay. | 没事 |
[30:03] | Did you know I grew up in a house with 14 people in it? | 知道吗 我在一个住着十四人的家里长大的 |
[30:08] | My parents, four siblings, | 我父母 四个兄弟姐妹 |
[30:11] | aunts, cousins, | 阿姨 表亲 |
[30:14] | three bedrooms. | 有三个卧室 |
[30:15] | – How many bathrooms? – One. | -有多少卫生间 -一间 |
[30:18] | Oh, my gosh, | 天啊 |
[30:20] | when I was young, all I did was dream of living alone. | 从小我就梦想着能自己住 |
[30:24] | Like some hippie life, you know? | 像嬉皮士那样生活 |
[30:28] | Like in some artist loft downtown. | 住在市中心的艺术家楼廊里 |
[30:32] | No husband. | 没有丈夫 |
[30:34] | Definitely no kids. | 当然也没有孩子 |
[30:37] | So what happened? | 后来发生了什么 |
[30:38] | I met your damn son. | 我遇见了你可恶的儿子 |
[30:41] | One look in his eyes, | 一看到他的眼睛 |
[30:42] | he ruined everything. | 就把我所有梦想都毁了 |
[30:49] | Me, I pretty much always lived alone. | 我可是一个人住了大半辈子 |
[30:54] | Now I have Randall. | 现在有了兰德尔 |
[30:56] | And you. | 还有你 |
[30:59] | And the girls | 还有孩子们 |
[30:59] | to fall asleep to, wake up to every day. | 陪她们送走和迎来每一天 |
[31:05] | I hope that’s a good thing. | 希望这是件好事 |
[31:07] | Mostly. | 大部分是 |
[31:11] | Makes me feel sad to die. | 让我都不想死了 |
[31:25] | I love it when there’s a new moon like this. | 我喜欢这样的新月 |
[31:31] | Splendid against the night, the searchlights… | 在夜空中熠熠生辉 那些探照灯 |
[31:35] | the tracers’ arcs, and the red flare of bombs. | 那些闪耀的弧线 红色的照明弹 |
[31:40] | How do you know that? | 你怎么知道这句话的 |
[31:42] | It’s in this book of poems | 一本诗集中看到的 |
[31:44] | that Randall’s had since he was a baby. | 是兰德尔小时候的一本诗集 |
[31:47] | Oh, yeah, that’s right. | 是啊 对啊 |
[31:50] | The one I gave Rebecca back in the day. | 我以前给丽贝卡的那本 |
[31:59] | What? | 什么 |
[32:01] | – What’d you say? – I’m feeling a little tired, | -你说什么 -我有点累了 |
[32:02] | Beth, I think I’ll… | 贝丝 我还是… |
[32:03] | Hell no, you ain’t cancering your way out of this one, old man. | 不行 这事别想拿癌症当挡箭牌 老头子 |
[32:06] | – Beth… -You better talk. | -贝丝 -你最好讲明白 |
[33:34] | Get your asses in the car. | 赶紧上车 |
[33:36] | We’re gonna talk big-time at home. | 我们回家得好好谈谈 |
[34:18] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[34:20] | Mom did favor me. | 咱妈确实偏爱我 |
[34:24] | She did. | 她确实是 |
[34:27] | Showered me with attention. | 特别关注我 |
[34:28] | Took my side more often than not. | 总是向着我 |
[34:32] | And I ate every bit of her love up. | 我将她的爱全部”吃”进心里了 |
[34:35] | Ate it up like Pac-Man. | 就像吃豆小精灵那样 |
[34:40] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[34:43] | Because the one person I wanted it from the mo… | 因为我最想得到爱的那个人… |
[34:53] | You know, back there with those people, | 刚才跟那些人在一起时 |
[34:56] | it’s the first time in 36 years | 36年来 第一次 |
[34:58] | you’ve said the words, “He’s my brother.” | 你说了那句话 “他是我弟弟” |
[35:03] | Come on, Randall, that can’t be… | 兰德尔 那不是… |
[35:04] | Claiming me. | 对外宣称 |
[35:09] | My brother. | 我的弟弟 |
[35:23] | Well, then, that really sucks. | 那真够糟糕的 |
[35:37] | Rebecca has known who you were for Randall’s entire life? | 丽贝卡在兰德尔小时候就知道你的存在吗 |
[35:40] | Yes, that’s right. | 对 没错 |
[35:42] | And she never told him? | 她从没告诉他吗 |
[35:43] | – I don’t know, Beth. – Lied to him, when he asked. | -我不知道 贝丝 -他问起 就骗他 |
[35:47] | – I got to tell him. – No. No, no, no, no. | -我得告诉他 -不不不 |
[35:49] | Beth, you can’t do that. | 贝丝 你不能那么做 |
[35:50] | Oh, “Beth you can’t do that”? | 什么叫”贝丝 你不能那么做” |
[35:51] | This is my husband. | 那是我的丈夫 |
[35:53] | This is my marriage. | 这是我的婚姻 |
[35:54] | I know, but the closeness he has with his mom, | 我知道 他跟他妈妈感情那么好 |
[35:57] | you tell him this, it’ll destroy it. | 你告诉他 只会破坏那份感情 |
[36:08] | Whoa, someone’s high. | 有人嗑嗨了啊 |
[36:13] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[36:16] | – Night. – Good night. | -晚安 -晚安 |
[36:24] | You and my wife got high together? | 你跟我老婆一起嗑嗨了吗 |
[36:29] | That’s pretty cool. | 挺不错的 |
[36:36] | Good for you. | 真不错 |
[36:37] | All right, I’m gonna head up to bed. | 好了 我要去睡觉了 |
[36:38] | Not that way; she moved you. | 不是那边 她给你换地方了 |
[36:41] | What do you mean, she moved me? She moved me where? | 什么叫给我换地方了 换哪儿了 |
[36:57] | Oh, back in the basement. | 又住回地下室了 |
[36:59] | – No, we’ll move you back upstairs. – No, come– hey, listen. | -再让你搬回楼上 -不用 听我说 |
[37:00] | I should be getting out of your hair soon anyway. | 反正我也住不了多久 |
[37:02] | You know, until then, this is actually a pretty sweet set-up. | 离开之前 在这里睡挺好的 |
[37:04] | There’s no bathroom down here. | 这里没有卫生间 |
[37:06] | I can walk a flight of stairs. | 走几层楼梯而已 |
[37:12] | Well, uh… | 好吧… |
[37:14] | It’s been a day. | 折腾了一天 |
[37:15] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[37:17] | Night. | 晚安 |
[37:20] | Night. | 晚安 |
[37:25] | Hey, uh, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[37:30] | Uh, do you want to… | 你想… |
[37:33] | Do you want to hang out down here for little bit with me? | 你想在这里跟我待一会儿吗 |
[37:35] | We could, uh, turn the TV on or something. | 我们可以看会儿电视什么的 |
[37:42] | For a little while. | 就一会儿 |
[37:43] | – Yeah? – Why not? | -对 -好啊 |
[37:45] | – Cool. – Yeah. | -很棒 -是 |
[37:55] | Uh, Rebecca, this is Beth. | 丽贝卡 我是贝丝 |
[37:57] | Yeah, um, so William just told me something really interesting | 威廉刚刚跟我说了一件有意思的事 |
[38:01] | about the two of you. | 关于你们俩的 |
[38:03] | So, yeah, I’m gonna need you to call me back, okay? | 所以你要给我回电 好吗 |
[38:06] | Right away. | 马上回电 |
[38:07] | As soon as you get this message. | 收到留言后 就立刻回电 |
[38:09] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[38:16] | Manny’s gonna buy you a mockingbird. | 奶爸会给你买只”知更鸟” |
[38:18] | You hate me, don’t you? | 你讨厌我 是吧 |
[38:24] | You want me to open up that big bottle of wine | 你想让我打开那瓶 |
[38:26] | you’ve been saving for ten years. | 你保存了十年的佳酿吗 |
[38:28] | Manny say, “What?!” | 宝贝说啥哟 |
[38:49] | Hey, you never finished telling me about your rehearsal. | 你还没说完你彩排的事情 |
[38:56] | It’s okay; I’m tired. | 不说了 我累了 |
[38:58] | We can talk about it tomorrow. | 我们可以明天再说 |
[38:59] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:01] | Hey, can you turn the light out, babe? | 你能把灯关了吗 亲爱的 |
[39:05] | I just realized we didn’t eat dinner tonight, Jack. | 我刚意识到我们今晚都没吃晚餐 杰克 |
[39:09] | I had a pretty big lunch; I’m good. | 我中午吃得很饱 晚饭不用吃了 |
[39:14] | Well, I’m gonna go make myself something then. | 那我自己去弄点吃的 |
[39:18] | The light, babe. | 关灯 亲爱的 |
[39:52] | Mom! | 妈妈 |
[40:00] | What? | 怎么了 |
[40:01] | I can’t turn the washing machine off. | 我关不掉洗衣机了 |
[40:02] | I think it’s possessed. | 我觉得它着魔了 |
[40:03] | Kev, you know you can always | 小凯 你可以随时搬回去 |
[40:05] | go back to your old room with Randall. | 跟兰德尔一起住 |
[40:34] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[40:38] | This is the best washing machine in the whole world. | 这是全世界最好的洗衣机 |
[40:40] | I’m actually, | 说真的 |
[40:42] | I’m turned on by this washing machine. | 这台洗衣机真让我兴奋 |
[40:45] | Well, I can show you turned on. | 我来告诉你什么叫”性奋” |
[40:50] | Jack, help. | 杰克 快来帮忙 |
[40:51] | It’s leaking everywhere! | 水漏得到处都是 |
[40:53] | Kids, get the buckets. | 孩子们 拿水桶 |
[40:55] | Okay. | 好了 |
[40:56] | This is bail out! | 拯救大行动啊 |
[40:59] | Okay, kids. | 好了 孩子们 |
[41:02] | Washing machine is officially cooked, baby. | 洗衣机这下真是不行了 亲爱的 |
[41:05] | Nah, she’s still got some life in her. | 不 她还能用呢 |
[41:07] | At least six more cycles. | 至少还能洗六轮 |
[41:09] | Jack, we have three infants. | 杰克 我们家有三个孩子 |
[41:10] | We’re going to be doing six cycles by noon. | 中午之前就能洗六回了 |
[41:12] | We can do it. You wash and I’ll fold. | 我们自己来 你来洗 我来叠 |
[41:25] | Baby, one day, I’m gonna buy you | 亲爱的 总有一天 |
[41:27] | the best washing machine in the world. | 我会给你买台世上最好的洗衣机 |