时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | I’ve decided to have gastric bypass surgery. | 我决定做胃旁路手术了 |
[00:06] | Uh, I’m gonna do it. Do what? | 我打算做了 做什么 |
[00:08] | The surgery. I just don’t want you to freak out, okay? | 手术 我只是不想让你也紧张 |
[00:10] | Don’t worry about me freaking out. | 不用担心我紧不紧张 |
[00:11] | Uh, well, I do have to worry about it, Kate, | 凯特 我要担心这个 |
[00:13] | because the thing is, is that I’m kind of in love with you. | 因为你得知道 我好像爱上你了 |
[00:17] | I’d marry the hell out of you, Kate Pearson. | 我娶定你了 凯特·皮尔森 |
[00:20] | Yeah, I’m gonna continue to date Sloane | 我还是会继续和斯隆交往 |
[00:21] | because she’s kind, and she’s sweet, she’s funny. | 因为她温柔善良 还很风趣 |
[00:24] | And-And, you know what? Sometimes you just got to | 而…而且你知道吗 有时候你必须做出 |
[00:25] | do the right thing, even if it’s not what you want. | 正确的选择 哪怕这不是你真正想要的 |
[00:28] | This cancer is coming for me sooner than later. | 癌症的恶化比我想象来得快 |
[00:30] | I can feel it. | 我能感觉到 |
[00:31] | The medication isn’t working anymore. | 吃药已经不管用了 |
[00:34] | Do you want to stop the chemo, Will? | 你想停止化疗吗 威廉 |
[00:38] | 生日快乐 凯特 凯文 兰德尔和老爸 | |
[00:52] | 生日快乐 凯特 凯文 兰德尔和老爸 | |
[00:54] | Surprise! | 惊喜来了 |
[01:06] | – Perfect. – Yes! | -太棒了 -厉害 |
[01:08] | Good job. | 干得漂亮 |
[01:10] | Oh, is that what we’re doing now? | 现在就要这样了吗 |
[01:14] | 生日快乐 凯特 凯文 兰德尔和老爸 | |
[01:14] | We love cake! | 我们爱蛋糕 |
[01:16] | We love cake! We love cake! | 我们爱蛋糕 我们爱蛋糕 |
[01:19] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[01:27] | Eyes closed. Eyes closed. | 眼睛闭好 眼睛闭好 |
[01:29] | Smile. | 笑一个 |
[01:32] | That’s it, putting this camera down. | 来真的了 我把摄像机放下 |
[01:36] | He’s in, he’s in, he’s in. | 他来了 他来了 他来了 |
[01:39] | I’m going deep. | 我要动真格的了 |
[01:40] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[01:42] | – Baby, I can’t do it. – Oh, come on. | -宝贝 我不同意 -拜托 |
[01:45] | Kids are turning ten tomorrow, right? | 孩子们明天就十岁了 |
[01:47] | They don’t need more toys, but a dog. | 玩具不适合他们了 他们需要一条狗 |
[01:50] | Baby, | 宝贝 |
[01:51] | our beautiful children need a beautiful dog. | 我们漂亮的孩子们需要养条漂亮的狗 |
[01:55] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[01:56] | – Get them a dog. – Okay. | -给他们买条狗 -好 |
[01:58] | And then get them a new mommy who will walk it. | 再给他们找个能遛狗的新妈妈 |
[02:00] | That’s fair enough, but, um… | 也有道理 不过… |
[02:02] | do you, uh, do you want to interview these women, | 新妈妈需要你面试吗 |
[02:05] | or do you trust my judgment? | 还是交给我来做决定 |
[02:08] | Oh, you’re lucky you’re cute. | 你这么可爱 算你走运 |
[02:09] | – But am I cute enough to get lucky? – I don’t know, are you? | -是不是太可爱才走运 -不知道 是吗 |
[02:17] | Guys, we need to have a meeting. | 各位 我们得开个会 |
[02:19] | What happened to knocking, huh? | 怎么不敲门就进来了 |
[02:21] | And since when do you call meetings? | 什么时候开始由你们召集会议了 |
[02:23] | Yeah, last I checked, we… | 据我所知 我们… |
[02:24] | we call the meetings, Yeah. | 由我们召集会议 |
[02:26] | You attend the meetings, and then we continue to feed you. | 你们参会 然后我们继续养你们 |
[02:28] | That’s-That’s the deal. | 这是说好的 |
[02:29] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[02:30] | We want our own birthday parties this year. | 今年我们要举办各自的生日派对 |
[02:32] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[02:34] | But you guys love sharing a birthday party. | 可你们不是喜欢一起办生日派对吗 |
[02:36] | You get the… the three layer cake, | 你们一起吃三层蛋糕 |
[02:38] | and the birthday banner, | 挂生日大横幅 |
[02:40] | – and pin-the-tail- on-the-donkey. The… – donkey. | -玩给毛驴安尾巴的游戏 -毛驴 |
[02:41] | Mom, we’re gonna be ten, we’re too old for donkeys and banners. | 妈 我们快十岁了 不能玩毛驴和横幅了 |
[02:45] | I want a Madonna party. | 我想要一个麦当娜派对 |
[02:46] | Sophie and I love Madonna. | 我和索菲都爱麦当娜 |
[02:48] | – You do? – Hold on a second, who’s Sophie? | -真的吗 -等一下 索菲是谁 |
[02:50] | – My best friend. – What happened to Grace? | -我最好的朋友 -那格蕾丝呢 |
[02:52] | – We drifted. – I want a Princess Bride party. | -我们疏远了 -我想办《公主新娘》派对 |
[02:55] | – Princess Bride? – You want what? | -《公主新娘》 -你想要什么 |
[02:57] | Kevin, seriously, you were terrified by that movie. | 凯文 说真的 你上次被那部电影吓坏了 |
[03:00] | That’s when I was nine. | 那时我才九岁 |
[03:01] | Now that I’m gonna be ten, I love it. | 现在我要十岁了 我爱这电影 |
[03:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[03:05] | Hey, Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[03:06] | – Come in here, son. – What’s going on? | -进来 儿子 -怎么了 |
[03:09] | Are we all getting checked for lice again? | 又要给我们检查虱子吗 |
[03:10] | No. | 不 |
[03:12] | Baby, do you want your own birthday party, too? | 宝贝 你也想办自己的生日派对吗 |
[03:17] | Kevin! | 凯文 |
[03:18] | Stop. | 别这样 |
[03:20] | Uh, maybe we could invite some of your friends from school. | 也许我们可以请一些你的同学过来 |
[03:23] | That’s okay. They have a rule that if you have a party, | 不用了 他们定了规矩 如果你办派对 |
[03:26] | you have to invite the whole class. | 你得邀请全班同学 |
[03:28] | It’s too many kids. | 好多小孩呢 |
[03:29] | – The whole class? – So we do the whole class. | -全班同学 -那我们就请全班来 |
[03:30] | – The whole class. – Can I have a magician? | -全班 -可以请个魔术师吗 |
[03:32] | Uh… yeah. | 可以吧 |
[03:35] | – Right? – Okay, I’m in. | -对吧 -好 那我同意 |
[03:37] | Okay, so… | 好 那么… |
[03:38] | Meeting’s over. Thank you, everybody. | 会议结束 谢谢各位 |
[03:40] | Thanks for stopping by! | 谢谢过来拜访 |
[03:41] | I know, shut the door. | 我知道 要关门 |
[03:45] | What just happened? | 到底怎么回事 |
[03:47] | So, let’s talk dates for your gastric bypass. | 那我们确定一下你做胃旁路手术的日期吧 |
[03:52] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[03:54] | Does the first week of February work for you? | 安排在二月第一周可以吗 |
[03:58] | Yeah, or… | 可以 要不 |
[04:00] | never at all. | 还是算了吧 |
[04:01] | You know. Either one of those sound good to me. | 我觉得做不做都可以 |
[04:05] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[04:07] | what’s going on? | 发生什么事了 |
[04:10] | – I got engaged. – Congrats. | -我订婚了 -恭喜 |
[04:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:14] | But my fiance… | 但我未婚夫… |
[04:17] | sorry, that’s just crazy to say. Fiance. | 抱歉 还不习惯说未婚夫这词 |
[04:21] | I have a fiance. I feel so French. | 我有未婚夫了 感觉太法式了 |
[04:23] | Your fiance… | 你未婚夫 |
[04:26] | He just had heart surgery. | 他刚刚做了心脏手术 |
[04:29] | And it was terrifying. | 那实在是太可怕了 |
[04:31] | And the thought of either one of us having surgery, it… | 一想到我们当中有人要做手术… |
[04:36] | Wait, am I insane for wanting to bail? I don’t know. | 等等 我是不是疯了居然想放弃 不知道 |
[04:39] | Oh. I-I just don’t think it’s the right time for surgery. | 我只是觉得还没到做手术的时候 |
[04:43] | At least not now. | 至少不是现在 |
[04:45] | But… Damn. | 但…该死 |
[04:48] | I was excited to lose some serious weight, | 本来我很期待在短时间内 |
[04:50] | and quick. | 狠狠减肥一次 |
[04:53] | Kate… | 凯特 |
[04:55] | have you ever considered | 你有没有考虑过 |
[04:55] | an immersive weight loss experience? | 尝试沉浸式减肥法 |
[04:58] | A fat camp? | 减肥训练营 |
[04:58] | There is a incredible facility upstate, | 在纽约州北部 阿迪伦达克山区 |
[05:01] | in the Adirondacks. | 那有非常完善的设施 |
[05:02] | It’s a month-long program. | 为期一个月 |
[05:04] | No distractions, | 让你排除所有杂念 |
[05:05] | no temptations. | 消除所有诱惑 |
[05:06] | Total focus and a lot of hard work. | 全身心投入其中 而且运动量很大 |
[05:11] | I’m late. I’m late. Juice? | 迟到了 迟到了 果汁 |
[05:16] | – Bam. – Thanks. | -接住 -谢谢 |
[05:17] | And how about some yogurt real quick? | 再简单来点酸奶怎么样 |
[05:19] | Can’t, Tyler wants to see me first thing. | 来不及了 泰勒想一早就见到我 |
[05:21] | About what? | 什么事啊 |
[05:22] | What’s cookin’, good lookins? | 帅哥美女 早上吃什么啊 |
[05:24] | Oh, you know. | 你知道的 |
[05:26] | – Wednesday. – Ah, Wednesday, | -今天是星期三 -星期三啊 |
[05:28] | the meat in the Tuesday-Thursday sandwich, | 周二至周四这块三明治里的肉馅 |
[05:30] | and what a sweet, sweet meat sandwich it is. | 真是好一个肉馅三明治 |
[05:34] | You okay, William? | 你还好吗 威廉 |
[05:35] | Okay? Am I okay? | 好吗 我还好吗 |
[05:36] | Mm, yeah, that’s the question on the table. | 没错 这就是我们要讨论的问题 |
[05:38] | “Okay” does not do justice to how I feel. | 用好来形容我的感觉是远远不够的 |
[05:41] | I feel better than I’ve felt in months. | 这几个月来就今天感觉最好了 |
[05:43] | I feel like sex, I feel like magic, | 就像刚刚做了爱 又好像被施了魔法 |
[05:45] | I feel like music, which reminds me, | 又好像有音乐在流淌 差点忘了 |
[05:48] | Tess lent me her iPad. | 苔丝把iPad借我了 |
[05:50] | iPod. That’s an iPod. | iPod 那是iPod |
[05:52] | You say “Pod,” I say “Pad.” | 你说Pod 我说Pad |
[05:53] | Let’s call the whole thing off. | 我们就别再争了 |
[05:56] | Can you show me how to put my music in this? | 你能教我怎么把音乐导进去吗 |
[05:57] | – I’ve really got to run. – Thanks, son. I’ll go get my list. | -我得走了 -谢谢儿子 我拿歌单去 |
[06:00] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:06] | Chemo boost. | 化疗刺激反应 |
[06:08] | Happened to my dad when he stopped his treatment. | 我爸停止治疗后也有这种状况 |
[06:10] | His energy’s not being zapped anymore. | 他的精力不再受压制了 |
[06:13] | Well, good, I guess. | 很好 也许吧 |
[06:15] | Hey, can you help him with his music? | 你能帮他搞定他的音乐吗 |
[06:16] | – I got to run. – Sure. | -我得赶快走了 -没问题 |
[06:17] | But how about having a little yogurt… | 但要不要来点酸奶 |
[06:19] | No time for yogurt, baby. No time for yogurt. Love you. | 没时间吃了 宝贝 没时间了 爱你 |
[06:26] | I got a hot minute for some yogurt. | 我可有时间好好享受酸奶 |
[06:29] | Hey, you. | 你好啊 |
[06:31] | Have a good weekend? | 周末玩得还好吗 |
[06:33] | – Good to hear. Mine was all right. I, um, saw a movie… – No. | -太好了 我还好 看了部电影 -不 |
[06:36] | – with, uh… – No. | -和… -不 |
[06:38] | – What’s “No”? – No small talk. | -什么意思 -不要闲谈 |
[06:39] | No pretending like things are good with us. | 不要假装我们之间一切都好 |
[06:42] | You said that dating me was the right thing to do. | 你说过和我约会是正确的选择 |
[06:44] | You basically called me | 那基本上就是说 |
[06:45] | the girl equivalent of wearing a seat belt in a cab. | 我的存在对你而言 就像坐出租要系安全带 |
[06:47] | Okay, listen, I understand…. | 好吧 我明白… |
[06:48] | No, okay, we work together. That’s it. | 算了 不用说了 我们只是同事而已 |
[06:50] | Let’s come in, rehearse the play, get out. | 我们来这 彩排 然后各走各的路 |
[06:56] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:57] | – Great. – Great. | -很好 -很好 |
[06:58] | Still really, you know, feel like you would’ve loved | 我还是觉得你应该会喜欢 |
[07:00] | my movie recommendation, so… | 我推荐的电影 |
[07:05] | Your loss. | 不听是你的损失 |
[07:07] | Did you remember | 你记得 |
[07:09] | to write your name in all of your underwear? | 在你所有的内衣上写名字了吗 |
[07:12] | It’s not that kind of camp. | 不是那种训练营啦 |
[07:13] | – Oh, okay. – Okay? | -好吧 -好吧 |
[07:16] | Are you sure that you’re okay with me doing this? | 你确定你能接受我的这个决定吗 |
[07:18] | I know this isn’t the best timing for us. | 我知道对我们来说这不是最好的时机 |
[07:22] | Of course I am okay with it. | 我当然没有问题了 |
[07:23] | Kate, we have the rest of our lives to spend together. | 凯特 我们的余生都会一起度过的 |
[07:26] | Or at least the rest of mine, I had a heart attack at 40, | 或至少是我的余生 我40岁就犯心脏病了 |
[07:28] | – so I’m going first, obvi. – Toby. | -所以很明显我会先走 -托比 |
[07:32] | Look, this is an incredible opportunity, | 听着 这次的机会非常难得 |
[07:35] | and I want you to do it for yourself. | 我希望你是为了自己才去的 |
[07:37] | And Dr. Singh doesn’t want me | 而且辛格医生不希望我 |
[07:38] | travelling for at least another two weeks. | 再多花至少两个星期颠簸 |
[07:39] | So I will just get to know the Big Apple a little bit. | 所以我会留下多熟悉熟悉”大苹果”[纽约城] |
[07:42] | Do you know anyone in the city? | 你在城里有认识的人吗 |
[07:44] | Not a soul. | 一个没有 |
[07:46] | But I will be fine. | 但没关系 |
[07:47] | If Macaulay Culkin can do it, so can I. | 如果麦考利·卡尔金能做到 我也能做到 |
[07:52] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[07:53] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[07:55] | This is gonna be so awesome. | 这感觉一定很棒 |
[07:56] | – Yeah. – I bet it’s gonna be so hardcore. | -是啊 -我敢说一定会非常辛苦 |
[07:58] | I’m gonna puke so much. | 我会吐得非常厉害 |
[08:00] | But I’m not gonna be one of those people who complains. | 但是我不会像那些人一样抱怨 |
[08:03] | I’m just gonna… | 我只是会… |
[08:04] | – puke. – Yeah, that’s the-that’s the right attitude. | -呕吐 -是的 这才是正确的态度 |
[08:06] | Yeah, and I’m gonna have a skinny bitch trainer, | 对 而且我还会有一个苗条的小贱人当教练 |
[08:08] | who’s gonna scream at me until I cry a pool full of tears. | 她会对我破口大骂 骂得我哭出一泳池眼泪 |
[08:11] | And then I’m gonna swim a hundred laps in that pool. | 然后我还会在那个泳池里游上一百圈 |
[08:14] | Yeah! | 是啊 |
[08:15] | That’s disgusting, but yeah. | 有点恶心 但是没错 |
[08:20] | Thank you for being so supportive. | 谢谢你这么支持我 |
[08:22] | That’s what fiance’s do. | 这是未婚夫应做的事 |
[08:23] | Well, thank you, fiance. | 谢谢你 未婚夫 |
[08:25] | Oh, you’re welcome, fiancee. | 不客气 未婚妻 |
[08:28] | – Let’s stop doing that. – Okay, yeah, it was enough. | -我们别这样了 -好的 差不多了 |
[08:30] | – Yeah, that was disgusting. – Yeah. | -没错 有点恶心 -是的 |
[08:32] | Hey, sorry I’m late. | 抱歉我来晚了 |
[08:33] | Family’s a little nuts right now. | 刚才家里有点小事 |
[08:35] | You wanted to see me? | 你想见我 |
[08:36] | Yeah, yeah, come in, come in. | 是的 进来 进来 |
[08:38] | Randall, do you know Sanjay Jahiri? | 兰德尔 你认识桑杰·贾希里吗 |
[08:42] | Only by reputation. | 略有耳闻 |
[08:43] | Randall Pearson. | 兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[08:45] | Um, sorry, I biked in from Brooklyn. | 抱歉 我从布鲁克林骑自行车过来 |
[08:46] | Apologies if I’m a little sweaty. | 手上汗津津的 我很抱歉 |
[08:48] | That’s all good in the hood. | 完全没问题 |
[08:50] | So, did Sarah tell you | 莎拉有没有告诉你 |
[08:51] | about our potential new wind farm client? | 关于我们潜在的新风力公司客户的事 |
[08:53] | In pre-construction, in Alberta, yeah. | 还在前期建设中 在亚伯达 是的 |
[08:55] | Calgary. | 是卡尔加里 |
[08:56] | Which is a city in the province of Alberta. | 卡尔加里是亚伯达的一个省 |
[08:58] | Sorry. Was just specifying. | 抱歉 只是说具体点 |
[09:00] | Appreciate that, Sanjay, I know the specifics. | 非常感谢 桑杰 我很了解情况 |
[09:03] | Sanjay’s gonna come aboard help us land them. | 桑杰会入伙 帮助我们拿下那个项目 |
[09:06] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[09:08] | I-I was hoping to throw my | 我本来以为是我 |
[09:09] | hat in the ring for that account. | 来参与这个客户的项目 |
[09:11] | Oh, well, given Sanjay’s background in, uh, renewable energy… | 考虑到桑杰有可再生能源的工作背景… |
[09:14] | I’ve got interest in renewable, too. | 我对可再生能源也有兴趣 |
[09:19] | Uh, I at least deserve a shot at this. | 至少我应得一次尝试的机会 |
[09:21] | Sir. | 先生 |
[09:24] | Fair enough. | 也有道理 |
[09:25] | Why don’t you both work on a derivative. | 不如你们各自做一份衍生品报告 |
[09:27] | Get it to me by the end of the week. | 周末前给我结果 |
[09:28] | End of the week? | 周末前 |
[09:29] | I can probably have something to you by tomorrow morning. | 我差不多明天早上就能给你结果 |
[09:32] | Sanjay, sound good? | 桑杰 你怎么看 |
[09:35] | No problem here. | 我没问题 |
[09:36] | May the best derivative win. | 谁做得好就由谁负责 |
[09:38] | God, what we do would be a terrible reality show. | 天呐 我们好像演了一出糟糕的真人秀 |
[09:43] | Spin, spin, spin, spin, spin. | 转 转 转 |
[09:46] | And turn, and turn… | 转过去 转过来… |
[09:47] | Perfect. | 好极了 |
[09:49] | Thank you so much, see you tomorrow. | 非常感谢 明天见 |
[09:51] | Buh-bye.. | 再见 |
[09:53] | – Magician’s confirmed. – Nice. | -魔术师定好了 -不错 |
[09:55] | How are the Madonna gloves coming along? | 麦当娜的手套进展怎么样了 |
[09:57] | Eh… good… good. | 很好 很好 |
[10:00] | Where did you find this? | 你在哪找到的 |
[10:02] | Pulled it up from the basement. | 从地下室里翻出来的 |
[10:03] | God, wasn’t Randall so cute? | 兰德尔小时候多可爱 |
[10:05] | He’s still cute. | 他现在还是很可爱 |
[10:06] | Yeah, he’s fine. He was cuter when he was five. | 他现在很好 但是五岁的时候更可爱 |
[10:09] | Closed, closed. | 快到了 快到了 |
[10:10] | Closed, closed, closed. | 快了 快了 快了 |
[10:12] | I can’t believe we’re not gonna play | 我不敢相信今年不玩 |
[10:13] | pin-the-tail-on-the-donkey this year. | 贴驴尾巴的游戏了 |
[10:15] | And we’re probably never gonna play it again, huh? | 而且我们可能永远都不玩了 |
[10:18] | – Hey, Jack? – Yeah. | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[10:20] | I think this whole thing is really sweet, | 我也觉得此时此景很温馨 |
[10:22] | but in less than 12 hours | 但是再过不到12小时 |
[10:23] | we’re gonna have 45 kids here | 我们家会来45个孩子 |
[10:25] | for three different birthday parties, | 参加三个不同的生日派对 |
[10:26] | so maybe a little less reminiscing… | 所以这时候就别怀旧了… |
[10:30] | a little bit more bedazzling? | 多睡点觉 |
[10:31] | – Yep. – Thank you. | -好 -谢谢 |
[10:36] | Eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[10:37] | Eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[10:39] | Eyes closed. | 闭上眼睛 |
[10:42] | – Hey, Bec? – Yeah? | -小贝 -怎么了 |
[10:45] | What if we had another kid? | 如果我们再生个孩子会怎么样 |
[10:47] | Okay, do you want to try? | 你想试试吗 |
[10:48] | Good job, hon. | 做得好 亲爱的 |
[10:51] | Keep your eyes closed, remember. No peeking! | 眼睛闭起来 记住 不许偷看 |
[11:06] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[11:07] | We can barely take care of the three children we do have. | 现在这三个孩子 我们已经照顾不过来了 |
[11:10] | Yeah, but they’re not gonna be kids much longer. | 是的 但是他们很快就不是孩子了 |
[11:12] | I mean, they’re ten. That’s halfway to adulthood. | 他们十岁了 已经是成年岁数的一半了 |
[11:14] | Just barely. | 只是刚刚而已 |
[11:17] | And do you remember what happened | 你还记得上一次 |
[11:19] | the last time we tried to have a kid? | 我们打算要孩子时发生了什么吗 |
[11:20] | – What? – We came home with three! | -怎么了 -我们带了三个孩子回家 |
[11:23] | Randall’s voice, at a certain point, | 到了一定时候 兰德尔的嗓音 |
[11:25] | is gonna drop. And then Kevin’s gonna… | 会变得低沉 凯文则会… |
[11:27] | get one of those weird, wispy mustaches. | 长出那种奇怪的细细的胡须 |
[11:30] | And Kate– Kate’s gonna get womanly. | 而凯特 凯特会变得有女人味 |
[11:32] | And they’re not gonna need us anymore, | 他们也不会再需要我们 |
[11:34] | but, you know, with kids… | 可是你明白 有孩子们在身边… |
[11:36] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[11:39] | you are the love of my life. | 你是我一生的挚爱 |
[11:41] | – Yeah. – And our kids are… | -是啊 -而我们的孩子 |
[11:44] | my everything. | 是我的一切 |
[11:47] | And? | 然后呢 |
[11:48] | That’s it. | 就这样 |
[11:50] | I’m done having kids. | 我不会再要孩子了 |
[11:53] | – 12 hours. – 45 kids. | -12小时 -45个孩子 |
[11:54] | – Yeah. – Got it. | -没错 -知道了 |
[11:59] | What about a dog? | 养条狗吧 |
[12:00] | – No. – No? | -不行 -不行吗 |
[12:05] | Mr. Pearson? | 皮尔森先生 |
[12:07] | Your father’s here to see you. | 你父亲来找你了 |
[12:11] | Thought I’d stop up, see where you worked. | 我想我该过来看看你工作的地方 |
[12:14] | Man, I haven’t been this high since the ’90s. | 老天 我上次来这么高的地方还是九几年 |
[12:17] | How’d you get here? | 你怎么来的 |
[12:17] | I took the bus. Look at all this. | 我坐公交车来的 看看这一切 |
[12:20] | Fit for a king. | 简直是国王待的地方 |
[12:22] | “But what are kings, when regiment is gone, | “王国灭亡 国王又是什么呢 |
[12:24] | but perfect shadows in a sunshine day?” | 不过是晴天白日下的一团阴影而已” |
[12:28] | Christopher Marlowe. | 克里斯托弗·马洛 |
[12:30] | Hey, you get a lunch break? | 你中午休息吗 |
[12:32] | I was thinking I might like to hit the town, | 我想去市区逛逛 |
[12:33] | accessorize the ol’ wardrobe. | 购置一些服装 |
[12:35] | – What? – Yeah, | -什么 -是啊 |
[12:36] | I got to step my look up if I’m gonna meet my maker. | 要去见上帝了 我得打扮打扮 |
[12:38] | I thought you might come with me. | 我想你或许会陪我去 |
[12:41] | I’d love to. I really would, but, uh, | 我很想去 真的很想去 可是 |
[12:42] | I’m working through lunch today. | 我今天中午得工作 |
[12:44] | Hey, can’t Jessie go with you? | 杰西不能陪你去吗 |
[12:45] | I can’t trust his opinion. | 他的意见我没办法相信 |
[12:46] | He thinks I look good in everything. | 他觉得我穿什么都好看 |
[12:49] | Look, I don’t mean to bother, | 我不是有意打扰你 |
[12:50] | but it’s such a nice day out. | 可今天天气很好 |
[12:52] | I don’t know how many of those I got left. | 这么好的天气我不知道还能遇上几次 |
[12:56] | Can’t argue with that. | 我无法反驳 |
[12:57] | No, you really cannot. | 那是当然 |
[12:59] | Well, all right. | 好吧 |
[13:06] | Have a nice lunch. | 午餐愉快 |
[13:07] | It’s not a full lunch, buddy. | 又不是去吃大餐 老兄 |
[13:08] | Just grabbing a quick bite. | 随便吃上一口而已 |
[13:13] | Up ahead is the annex. | 前边就是副楼 |
[13:15] | That’s where we have yoga, drumming classes, | 我们在那练瑜伽 上动感单车课 |
[13:17] | cooking classes, mindful eating workshops. | 烹饪课 举办用心饮食讨论会 |
[13:19] | And over here, is the horse’s stable. | 那边是马厩 |
[13:21] | So, where’s the gym? | 那么健身房在哪呢 |
[13:22] | Did, like, did I miss it or…? | 是我没听到还是… |
[13:24] | Oh, no, we have one, of course. | 我们当然有健身房了 |
[13:25] | It’s just not the primary focus of our campus. | 只不过那不是我们训练营的重点 |
[13:29] | I was thinking I was gonna spend most of my time there. | 我还以为我大多时间都要待在健身房 |
[13:31] | You know, pick a treadmill and, like, really go to town on it. | 找一台跑步机 跑他个天荒地老 |
[13:34] | Yeah, well, we aren’t your typical weight loss program, Kate. | 我们不是那种老套的减肥项目 凯特 |
[13:36] | We aren’t trying to provide a quick cosmetic fix. | 我们提供的不是快速改变外貌 |
[13:38] | We’re focusing on the deeper work– | 我们关注的是更深层的效果 |
[13:41] | tackling the issues that lie beneath the weight. | 解决潜藏在体重之下的问题 |
[13:43] | Oh, well, that’s easy. | 这很容易 |
[13:44] | ‘Cause beneath the weight, there is more weight. | 因为潜藏在体重之下的 是更多的体重 |
[13:49] | Oh, we encourage guests to disconnect as much as possible. | 我们建议学员尽量不与外界联络 |
[13:53] | Oh, I’m sorry, it’s a family emergency. | 抱歉 家人有急事 |
[13:57] | Hey, Kev. What’s your emergency? | 小凯 有什么急事 |
[14:00] | How’d you know? | 你怎么知道的 |
[14:00] | Wait, are you actually having one? | 等等 你真的有急事吗 |
[14:02] | I can feel Sloane’s wrath. | 我能感觉到斯隆发火了 |
[14:04] | It actually has heat on it. | 是真的有”火” |
[14:06] | Her wrath is making me sweat. | 她的愤怒都让我汗流浃背 |
[14:07] | This is not the first time a girl has been mad at you. | 这又不是第一次有女孩生你的气 |
[14:09] | She’s more than mad, trust me. | 她可不止是生气 相信我 |
[14:12] | Anyway, how’s camp? | 总之吧 训练营怎么样 |
[14:13] | I’m not sure. It feels like a cult. | 不好说 像个异教团体 |
[14:16] | Or Whole Foods. | 或者天然食品超市 |
[14:17] | I don’t know. | 我说不好 |
[14:18] | Hey, can you call Toby? | 你能联系下托比吗 |
[14:20] | He doesn’t know anyone here, | 他在这谁都不认识 |
[14:21] | and it would just be nice if you could hang out with him. | 要是你能陪他逛逛就好了 |
[14:23] | Are you serious? | 你开玩笑吧 |
[14:24] | I can’t believe this, I call to get help, | 真不敢相信 我打电话找你帮忙 |
[14:25] | I got to end up doing something nice? | 却要反过来帮你的忙 |
[14:27] | I’ll text you his number. | 我把他的号码发给你 |
[14:28] | Love you. Got to go. Bye. | 爱你 我得挂了 再见 |
[14:30] | Boyfriend? | 男朋友吗 |
[14:32] | Brother. | 我哥 |
[14:33] | Good. | 很好 |
[14:37] | I have a boyfriend. | 我有男朋友 |
[14:38] | Well, actually, fiance. | 实际上是未婚夫 |
[14:41] | Well… we’ll see. | 走着瞧吧 |
[14:49] | Let’s go, out of the kitchen. | 走 离开厨房 |
[14:50] | Hey, fellas, no touching the cake | 伙伴们 别碰蛋糕 |
[14:52] | till the candles are on it, all right? | 插了蜡烛再吃 好吗 |
[14:53] | My name is Inigo Montoya! | 我叫埃尼戈·蒙托亚 |
[14:55] | – Slow down… – You killed my father! | -慢点 -你杀了我的父亲 |
[14:56] | Babe? | 亲爱的 |
[14:57] | – Prepare to die! – Babe, popcorn? | -准备受死吧 -亲爱的 爆米花 |
[14:58] | Kevin, off the table, please. | 凯文 从桌子上下来好吗 |
[14:59] | – Off the table. – Kevin, hey. | -下来 -凯文 |
[15:00] | Listen to your mother, all right? | 听妈妈的话好吗 |
[15:01] | I know it’s your birthday, but… Hey, wow! | 我知道今天是你生日 但是… |
[15:03] | You guys look so great! | 你们打扮得真漂亮 |
[15:06] | Oh, my God, it’s Madonna! | 天哪 这不是麦当娜吗 |
[15:08] | Wow, Madonna! | 麦当娜 |
[15:09] | Have you seen my daughter, Kate? | 你看见我女儿凯特了吗 |
[15:11] | This is actually — this is her birthday party. | 今天其实是她的生日派对 |
[15:13] | And I know she would love to meet you. | 她一定很高兴能够见到你 |
[15:14] | Dad. | 爸爸 |
[15:15] | Kate! | 凯特 |
[15:16] | How did I not recognize you? | 我竟然没有认出你来 |
[15:18] | Why didn’t somebody tell me that is was Kate? | 大家为什么不告诉我这就是凯特呢 |
[15:20] | She looks like Madonna! Wow. | 她太像麦当娜了 |
[15:22] | You look so great. | 你装扮得真不错 |
[15:23] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢你 爸爸 |
[15:24] | Sophie’s here! | 索菲来啦 |
[15:25] | Hey, Kate. Happy birthday. | 凯特 生日快乐 |
[15:27] | I like your gloves. | 我喜欢你的手套 |
[15:28] | Ah, they’re okay. Come on. | 还行吧 快来 |
[15:30] | Hey, I stayed up all night bedazzling those, kiddo. | 那可是我花了一晚上赶出来的 孩子 |
[15:34] | My God, what is happening to my life? | 天哪 我的生活到底怎么了 |
[15:36] | – Jack? – Yeah? | -杰克 -怎么了 |
[15:37] | I need you outside. | 跟我出来一下 |
[15:41] | Where is everyone? | 大家去哪儿了 |
[15:42] | I don’t know. It’s just Yvette’s boys | 我不知道 这儿只有伊薇特的儿子 |
[15:44] | and one kid from his school. | 他们学校只有一个孩子来了 |
[15:45] | Didn’t we invite the entire class? | 我们不是邀请了全班同学吗 |
[15:46] | Yes. | 是啊 |
[15:48] | Okay, let’s go find out what’s going on. | 好吧 我们去问问怎么回事 |
[15:50] | Hey, Randall, come here a sec. | 兰德尔 过来一下 |
[15:53] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[15:53] | Where are all the other kids from your school? | 你的其他同学呢 |
[15:55] | – Yeah. – Oh, they’re probably not gonna come. | -是啊 -他们应该不来了 |
[15:57] | Why? Did you forget to hand out the invitations? | 为什么 你忘了邀请他们吗 |
[16:00] | No. I handed them out. | 没有 我邀请了 |
[16:02] | It’s just that they’re not my friends. | 只是他们并不是我的朋友 |
[16:04] | Come on, man, that’s not true. | 拜托 小子 谁说的 |
[16:05] | Yeah, you get invited to all of their birthday parties. | 是啊 他们每个人过生日都邀请了你 |
[16:08] | Because of the rule. | 因为这是规矩 |
[16:09] | They wouldn’t invite me if it wasn’t for the rule. | 如果没有规矩的话他们不会邀请我的 |
[16:12] | Well, bud, why… why didn’t you tell us | 那为什么… 为什么你不告诉我们 |
[16:14] | that nobody was gonna show up? | 没有人愿意来呢 |
[16:16] | I didn’t want you to be upset. | 我不想让你们难过 |
[16:18] | Why would we be upset? | 我们怎么会难过呢 |
[16:19] | Do we look upset? | 我们看起来很难过吗 |
[16:20] | – Come on. – No. | -拜托 -没有吧 |
[16:23] | A little bit. | 有一点 |
[16:24] | – No. – We’re not upset at all. | -没有 -我们一点也不难过 |
[16:27] | How can they not like Randall? | 他们怎么会不喜欢兰德尔呢 |
[16:28] | I don’t know, he’s the best. | 我不知道 他明明最优秀了 |
[16:29] | He’s so sweet and smart and he’s funny. | 他又体贴又聪明又有趣 |
[16:32] | Like, actually funny. | 他真的很幽默 |
[16:33] | – I know! – Not just little kid funny. | -对啊 -还不是那种小屁孩的幽默 |
[16:37] | Is it because he’s black? | 难道是因为他是黑人吗 |
[16:39] | Come on. | 不是吧 |
[16:40] | Those racist bastards. | 都是些种族歧视的混蛋们 |
[16:41] | Right? Jack, don’t… | 不是吗 杰克 你别… |
[16:43] | – don’t get emotional. – I’m not emotional. | -你也别激动 -我没有激动 |
[16:44] | I’m not emotional, you’re emotional. | 我没有激动 是你在激动 |
[16:45] | – I’m not emotional. – Okay. | -我也没激动 -好吧 |
[16:47] | Well, we got to get it together. | 我们要一起解决这事 |
[16:53] | Why don’t we… | 要不我们… |
[16:54] | poach kids from one of the other two parties | 从那两个孩子的派对上拉点人 |
[16:57] | and send them out to Randall’s? | 把他们拉到兰德尔的派对上去 |
[16:57] | Okay, great, we take three from there, | 好的 很好 我们拉三个 |
[16:59] | that’ll double his party. | 这样他的派对人数就加倍了 |
[17:00] | Perfect. Okay, let’s go steal some kids. | 很好 我们去拉人吧 |
[17:08] | Oh, man, I’ve never spent the whole day | 天哪 我从来没和明星一起 |
[17:10] | with a famous person before. | 待过一整天 |
[17:12] | I went to a dinner party once with the guy who came in eighth | 我曾经和一个在凯莉·安德伍德得冠的 |
[17:14] | on Carrie Underwood’s season of Idol, | 那届《美国偶像》上排第八的一个人共进晚餐 |
[17:15] | but obviously, you’re way better than that. | 但是很明显 你比那厉害多了 |
[17:17] | Well, thank you, Toby. I appreciate that. | 谢谢 托比 你这么说我很感谢 |
[17:19] | Malia, how are you? Good to see you. | 玛利亚 你好 见到你很开心 |
[17:21] | Oh, he knows the rope girl by name. Of course he does. | 他竟然知道这个女招待的名字 他当然知道 |
[17:23] | Hello, Malia. | 你好 玛利亚 |
[17:24] | Please give my regards to Sasha. | 请代我向萨莎问好 |
[17:27] | It’s an Obama joke. | 开个奥巴马的玩笑 |
[17:29] | Toby? | 托比 |
[17:29] | – Yeah? – Come on. | -来了 -快来 |
[17:31] | – All right. – Here we go. | -好了 -出发吧 |
[17:34] | This place is incredible. | 这地方太棒了 |
[17:36] | You see those two women? | 你看见那两个姑娘了吗 |
[17:37] | They look like Westworld hosts. | 他们就像《西部世界》里的接待员 |
[17:40] | Not interested. | 不感兴趣 |
[17:40] | Whatever conversation I’d have with those girls, | 不管我和这些姑娘聊了什么 |
[17:42] | I guarantee you, Toby, | 我跟你保证 托比 |
[17:43] | I’ve had it a billion times before. | 那些话我都说过无数次了 |
[17:45] | It goes like this: | 一般都是这样的 |
[17:46] | “You watch The Manny? Really? | “你看过《靓男保姆》 真的吗 |
[17:47] | Yes, the baby is cute in real life. | 是啊 这个宝宝在戏外也很可爱 |
[17:49] | You want to get into acting, too? | 你也想进演艺圈吗 |
[17:50] | Well, that’s phenomenal.” | 那可太精彩了” |
[17:52] | Margarita, tequila soda, | 喝点玛格丽塔 苏打龙舌兰 |
[17:53] | tequila rocks, tequila shot, | 加冰龙舌兰 小杯龙舌兰 |
[17:54] | hotel, sex, room service, | 然后开房 上床 叫客房服务 |
[17:56] | shower, sex, Uber. It’s… | 洗个澡 再上床 打车走人 |
[18:00] | It’s hard to believe we’re even the same species. | 很难相信我们竟然是一个物种 |
[18:04] | Olivia, right, | 奥利维亚 |
[18:05] | w-was exciting, | 她很撩人 |
[18:06] | you know, a-and… and dark and sexy | 又忧郁 又性感 |
[18:09] | and the whole thing was just… it was… | 她就是让人… |
[18:11] | it was intoxicating. | 让人无法自拔 |
[18:13] | And t-then Sloane, Sloane was… | 而斯隆呢 斯隆她… |
[18:14] | she was great in her own way. | 她自有优秀之处 |
[18:15] | She was just adorable, you know? | 她很可爱 |
[18:17] | A-And intelligent and interesting, | 又聪明 又风趣 |
[18:19] | and so I… I chose Sloane. | 所以我… 我选择了斯隆 |
[18:22] | But now… | 但现在… |
[18:23] | now I’m wondering if I should have chosen Olivia. | 现在我又想我本该选奥利维亚的 |
[18:25] | And I… | 我也… |
[18:28] | All right, well, we don’t have to stand around | 好了 我们不一定非得傻站着 |
[18:30] | and get drunk and flirt with supermodels. | 喝得烂醉 然后和这些超模鬼混 |
[18:32] | We could just… | 我们可以… |
[18:34] | talk, if you like. | 聊天 如果你想的话 |
[18:38] | About your feelings. | 聊聊心里话 |
[18:40] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是啊 |
[18:43] | How do you not like magic? | 你怎么会不喜欢魔术呢 |
[18:45] | Uh, hey. Excuse me. | 借过一下 |
[18:47] | Hey, bud, do you like magic? | 小弟弟 你喜欢魔术吗 |
[18:50] | ‘Cause I hear there’s an awesome magician | 因为我听说外面院子里 |
[18:51] | outside in the backyard. | 有个很棒的魔术师 |
[18:52] | – I’m good. – You’re good? | -不用了 -不用了吗 |
[18:55] | – You sure? – Hey, babe. | -真的吗 -亲爱的 |
[18:56] | Come on over here a second. | 过来一下 |
[18:57] | – What? – You know what doesn’t say “I’m good”? | -怎么了 -你知道谁不会拒绝吗 |
[19:00] | – What? – A baby. | -谁 -婴儿 |
[19:02] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[19:05] | There’s the birthday boy! | 我们的小寿星来啦 |
[19:07] | How’s everything going outside? Are you having fun? | 外面怎么样 玩得开心吗 |
[19:09] | Yep. Just going to the bathroom. | 挺好的 我只是来上厕所 |
[19:12] | Bud, I’m sorry | 宝贝 很遗憾 |
[19:13] | more people didn’t come to your birthday party. | 来参加你生日派对的人不太多 |
[19:14] | I bet they wanted to come, but they probably | 他们肯定想来 但可能 |
[19:16] | had other things going on that they couldn’t get out of. | 在忙别的事脱不开身 |
[19:19] | No, they didn’t. They’re just not my friends. | 不是 他们不是我朋友而已 |
[19:21] | But I don’t care. | 但我不介意 |
[19:22] | I have three really good friends. | 我有三个很好的朋友 |
[19:24] | That’s a lot. And they all came to my party. | 已经很多了 而且他们都来参加我的派对 |
[19:27] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[19:29] | Are you still liking your new school? | 你还喜欢你的新学校吗 |
[19:30] | ‘Cause I feel like you’re always telling Dad and I | 因为你好像总是对我和爸爸说 |
[19:32] | how much you love it and how much fun you’re having. | 你有多喜欢你的学校 你玩得有多开心 |
[19:34] | Oh, yeah, my teachers are awesome. | 没错 我的老师真的很棒 |
[19:36] | And at lunch, I hang out with Andrew. | 吃午餐的时候 我就和安德鲁一起 |
[19:37] | We’re making a book of mazes. | 我们在编一本迷宫书 |
[19:40] | You are? That’s awesome. | 真的吗 好棒 |
[19:43] | Randall, you are the coolest kid I know. | 兰德尔 你是我见过最棒的孩子 |
[19:47] | Thanks. Can I go pee now? | 谢谢 我能去尿尿了吗 |
[19:49] | Yeah, go pee. | 好 去吧 |
[20:03] | How you doin’? | 你好啊 |
[20:05] | What’s going on? | 怎么样了 |
[20:08] | Nope. | 不好 |
[20:12] | These are an eight, I’m shooting for a ten. | 这些只能打八分 我要选个十分的 |
[20:14] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[20:16] | I’d take another look at that last pair. | 建议你再看一下刚才那副 |
[20:18] | They felt mighty ten-ish. | 那副看起来可能有十分 |
[20:20] | Here they are. | 我来戴一戴 |
[20:28] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[20:29] | I think you got the perfect head shape for sunglasses. | 我觉得你的头形太适合戴墨镜了 |
[20:32] | I also think I need to get back. | 我还觉得我该回去了 |
[20:33] | One more stop. | 再去一个地方 |
[20:35] | I need an egg cream. | 我要一份蜜蛋乳 |
[20:36] | What’s that now? | 那又是什么 |
[20:37] | It’s a soda with milk in it. | 是一种苏打牛奶 |
[20:39] | Fox’s chocolate syrup. | 再加上福克斯的巧克力糖浆 |
[20:41] | It’s got to have Fox’s chocolate syrup. | 一定要有福克斯的巧克力糖浆 |
[20:43] | I’ll take these. | 我就要这副 |
[20:49] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:50] | Okay what? | 什么好吧 |
[20:51] | Okay… | 好吧 |
[20:52] | to having a conversation about it. | 我们聊聊这事 |
[20:55] | What, seriously? | 什么 真的吗 |
[20:56] | Jack, I just talked to Randall and he is amazing. | 杰克 我刚和兰德尔聊了 他很棒 |
[20:59] | And I know that we can’t take credit for his genes, | 我知道他的基因不能归功于我们 |
[21:02] | but we raised him. | 但我们养育了他 |
[21:04] | – We did that. – Yeah. | -这是我们的成就 -没错 |
[21:05] | And he’s this… incredible little person. | 他是一个如此优秀的小孩 |
[21:09] | So maybe it wouldn’t be so bad to shape… | 所以也许再造一个优秀的宝宝 |
[21:12] | another little incredible person. | 这主意还不错 |
[21:23] | Okay. Yeah, let’s go get chips. | 好的 我们去拿点薯条吧 |
[21:29] | Imagine you’re a tree | 想象你就是一棵树 |
[21:31] | with roots growing deep down. | 树根深植于地底 |
[21:35] | If a distraction emerges, | 如果突然心生杂念 |
[21:37] | just acknowledge it, and return to your stillness. | 接受它 然后重归宁静 |
[21:42] | Going deeper and deeper into your… | 思绪深深地沉浸到你的… |
[21:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[21:50] | Great. | 太棒了 |
[21:57] | Just starting off nice and slow. | 刚开始慢慢来 |
[21:59] | Just like that, getting the bodies moving. | 像这样 让身体动起来 |
[22:01] | There we go. | 就这样 |
[22:03] | And down, swing. | 向下 左右摆动 |
[22:08] | – I’am good. – It’s all right. We’re all starting together. | -我不练了 -没关系 我们都是刚起步 |
[22:11] | Hey, Tobe, it’s me. | 小托 是我 |
[22:13] | Uh, these people are insane, | 这些人都疯了 |
[22:14] | and I am seriously gonna need you | 我现在非常需要你 |
[22:16] | to come and get me right n… | 快来带我离开… |
[22:22] | What is wrong with you? | 你搞什么鬼 |
[22:24] | Your voice is annoying my horses. | 你的声音惊扰到我的马了 |
[22:26] | Well, your horses can deal. | 你的马受得了 |
[22:28] | Yeah, well, I can’t. | 没错 但我受不了 |
[22:30] | Your voice is annoying me, too. | 你的声音也让我心烦 |
[22:32] | No, no, no. Hold on. | 不 不 等等 |
[22:34] | Okay, um, I am not gonna be insulted | 我今天没打算让 |
[22:36] | by the fat camp horse guy today– I’m just not. | 减肥营的马夫羞辱我 我才不要 |
[22:39] | I need to get the hell up out of this place. | 我得赶快离开这鬼地方 |
[22:41] | Good for you. | 明智的选择 |
[22:43] | This place is pointless. | 这个地方毫无意义 |
[22:46] | I didn’t say that. | 我可没这么说 |
[22:47] | It’s a total waste of money. | 简直白费钱 |
[22:50] | So we’re fat. I’m fat, you’re fat. | 我们都是胖子 我是胖子 你是胖子 |
[22:53] | So what? What difference does it make? | 那又怎样 有什么区别吗 |
[22:55] | It’s cells. We just have more of ’em. | 只是细胞罢了 我们只不过多了些 |
[22:57] | – Actually, it’s more than that… – People come here, | -其实不仅如此… -人们来这 |
[22:59] | lose a few pounds, | 减几磅肉 |
[23:00] | learn how to roast some Brussels sprouts. | 学了怎么烤球芽甘蓝 |
[23:03] | And then they go home thinking they’re transformed. | 然后回到家就以为自己脱胎换骨了 |
[23:06] | But deep down… | 但本质上 |
[23:08] | they’re the same. | 毫无变化 |
[23:11] | It’s a joke. | 这就是个笑话 |
[23:12] | People trying to change their lives is not a joke. | 想要改变自己的生活才不是笑话 |
[23:16] | People don’t change. | 人是不会变的 |
[23:19] | You know it and I know it. | 我们心里都清楚 |
[23:24] | That’s why you’re quitting. | 所以你才想放弃 |
[23:28] | En garde! | 预备 |
[23:30] | My name is Inigo Montoya! | 我是伊尼戈·蒙托亚 |
[23:32] | You killed my father! | 你杀了我父亲 |
[23:34] | Prepare to die. | 准备受死吧 |
[23:39] | Inigo. | 伊尼戈 |
[23:41] | Dad, my hair’s cool, right? It’s doing the thing? | 爸爸 我发型很帅对吗 还好吗 |
[23:44] | It’s doing fine. | 很好 |
[23:46] | Why are all of the Madonnas in here? | 怎么所有麦当娜都在这儿 |
[23:47] | – Where’s your sister? – I don’t know. | -你妹妹哪去了 -我不知道 |
[23:50] | – Jack… – I’m on it, I got it. | -杰克 -我去找 交给我 |
[23:59] | Hi, baby. | 宝贝 |
[24:01] | Why aren’t you with all your friends at Kevin’s party? | 怎么不和你朋友一起去凯文的派对玩 |
[24:03] | No one wanted to learn how to Vogue. | 没人想学怎么摆时尚造型 |
[24:05] | What? Why not? | 什么 怎么会 |
[24:06] | They all like Kevin more than me. | 她们都喜欢凯文多过喜欢我 |
[24:08] | – Everyone does. – Come on, no, that’s not true. | -每个人都是 -怎么会 不是这样的 |
[24:11] | – Yes, it is. – No, it’s not true. | -就是这样的 -不是这样的 |
[24:13] | – Yes, it is. – No. | -是这样的 -不是 |
[24:15] | You think I like Kevin more than I like you? | 你觉得我爱凯文多过爱你吗 |
[24:17] | Honestly, I can barely stand the guy. | 说实话 我都快受不了那小家伙了 |
[24:22] | Hey, you know what I think? | 你知道我怎么想吗 |
[24:25] | I think that your Madonna party | 我觉得你的麦当娜派对 |
[24:28] | is just too cool for most ten-year-olds. | 对十岁的小屁孩来说太过酷炫 |
[24:35] | But it makes me want to Vogue. | 但我想化身时尚先生 |
[24:38] | But I-I don’t know how to Vogue. | 可我对时尚一无所知 |
[24:40] | Can you show me? | 你能教我吗 |
[24:43] | Come on, help your dad out. Show me how to Vogue. | 帮帮爸爸 教我如何化身时尚先生 |
[24:45] | I-I know you can teach me how to Vogue. Okay. | 我知道你能教会我的 |
[24:49] | – Okay, how do I do it? – Make L’s with your hands. | -我要怎么做 -用双手摆个L的造型 |
[24:52] | Like this? Okay. Yeah. | 像这样吗 好了 |
[24:54] | Oh, this side. Both, both sides. | 这边吗 两边都是 |
[24:55] | Both sides. We keep switching? Yeah. | 两边 双手换着来吗 |
[24:58] | Yeah. | 对 |
[24:59] | Are we Vogue-ing? | 这就是摆时尚造型吗 |
[25:01] | We’re Vogue-ing?! | 这就是摆时尚造型吗 |
[25:03] | Wow! I had no idea it was this much fun to Vogue. | 我都不知道化身时尚先生如此有趣 |
[25:08] | Do we sit, or do we stand up? | 我们坐着 还是站起来 |
[25:09] | Here, let’s stand up. Let’s try standing up. | 来 站起来 站起来试试看 |
[25:12] | – And we Vogue. – Dad. | -我们是时尚男女 -爸爸 |
[25:13] | – Yeah? – Strike a pose! | -在 -摆个造型 |
[25:14] | Strike a pose. | 摆个造型 |
[25:17] | Awesome. Hey, Kate. Strike a pose. | 太棒了 凯特 摆个造型 |
[25:20] | Hey, you know what, | 这样吧 |
[25:21] | – let’s crank this up. – Dad? | -我们把音响调大 -爸爸 |
[25:22] | Yeah, baby? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[25:25] | I just kinda want to be alone right now. | 我现在只想一个人待会儿 |
[25:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:33] | Okay. | 好 |
[25:37] | Well, you just come join the other party | 等你准备好了 |
[25:39] | when you’re ready, okay? | 就来加入派对吧 |
[25:41] | We’ll be over there. | 我们就在那边 |
[25:43] | Okay, we’ll be waiting. | 好 我们等着 |
[25:47] | Thanks, Dad. | 谢谢 爸爸 |
[25:50] | Yeah. | 好 |
[25:56] | Let me… Let me see if I got this. | 看我说的对不对 |
[25:57] | You had two amazing women, | 有两个超级棒的姑娘 |
[26:00] | – and you let them both go? – Yeah. | -而你都错过了 -没错 |
[26:01] | I already know that much, thank you. | 我已经知道了 多谢提醒 |
[26:03] | Well, lucky for you, | 那你走运了 |
[26:04] | I am the king of romantic grand gestures. | 我在玩浪漫这事上可是行家 |
[26:09] | – You really kind of are. -Yeah. | -你还真是 -是啊 |
[26:11] | See, while you were out seducing women | 是这样 当你还在用你的高颜值 |
[26:13] | with your master race bone structure | 和完美的身材 |
[26:14] | and your perfect man-bod, | 泡姑娘的时候 |
[26:16] | I was logging two solid decades | 我可是花了整整20年 |
[26:18] | of actually doing nice things for women | 实实在在地讨女人欢心 |
[26:20] | so that they fall for me. | 好让她们爱上我 |
[26:22] | And on top of that– | 最重要的是 |
[26:23] | and I’m not exaggerating here– | 不是我夸张啊 |
[26:24] | I have seen every romantic comedy ever made. | 我看遍了所有浪漫喜剧 |
[26:27] | So you just need to pick a girl, | 所以你只要选定一个女孩 |
[26:31] | and I’m gonna help you win her back. | 我会帮你让她回心转意 |
[26:35] | Okay, I… | 好吧 我 |
[26:38] | – I pick, um… – Yeah? | -我选…-选谁 |
[26:41] | I mean, they’re both great. I-I… | 她们俩都很棒 我… |
[26:42] | Okay, okay, Kevin, Kevin, Kevin, look at me. | 好了 凯文 凯文 看着我 |
[26:46] | A romantic gesture of this magnitude | 只有对着你的此生挚爱 |
[26:49] | is only effective if it is directed | 进行浪漫的表白 |
[26:50] | at the love of your life. | 才会产生效果 |
[26:53] | All right, the end of Notting Hill | 如果休·格兰特觉得 |
[26:54] | completely falls apart if Hugh Grant thinks | 朱莉娅·罗伯茨只是凑合而已 |
[26:56] | that Julia Roberts is just kinda a’ight. | 那《诺丁山》的结局就完蛋了 |
[26:59] | All right? Then he’s just kind of annoying her | 那他在新闻发布会上 |
[27:00] | at a press conference, right? | 只会招她烦 懂吗 |
[27:04] | I’ve never seen that movie. | 我没看过那电影 |
[27:04] | Shut up. What? | 不是吧 什么 |
[27:06] | – Never. – What?! | -从没看过 -什么 |
[27:08] | All right. Kevin, close your eyes. | 好了 凯文 闭上眼睛 |
[27:10] | – What are you gonna do? – Close your eyes. | -你要干什么 -闭眼 |
[27:16] | All right, now, I want you to picture the love of your life. | 现在 想象你心中真正爱的人的样子 |
[27:21] | Imagine that you have 30 seconds to win her back. | 假设你有30秒时间让她回心转意 |
[27:25] | One shot, three sentences. | 一次机会 三句话 |
[27:29] | What are those sentences, | 你会说些什么 |
[27:30] | and who are you saying them to? | 你要对谁说 |
[27:38] | There it is. | 这就是了 |
[27:39] | – I got it. – I got… All right. | -我明白了 -好的 |
[27:43] | – We’re doing this. – Okay. | -就这么办 -好 |
[27:43] | Toby, you’re a stud. You know that? | 托比 你真是头种马 你知道吗 |
[27:44] | That’s what I’ve been trying… | 这正是我一直努力的… |
[27:46] | – Oh, we’re moving? Okay. – I’m getting the car. | -这就去吗 好吧 -我打开车 |
[27:51] | Say, uh… Hey, William, I have a question. | 威廉 我有个问题 |
[27:54] | The only bad question is a question… | 只有坏问题才算问题 |
[27:56] | Yep, got it. That’s why I’m asking. | 没错 所以我才想问 |
[27:57] | Uh, we just went to three different diners | 我们已经去了三家餐馆 |
[27:59] | looking for your perfect egg cream. | 找你心中完美的蜜蛋乳 |
[28:02] | One had Hershey’s syrup instead of Fox’s. | 一家用了好时的糖浆 没用福克斯的 |
[28:05] | The other one didn’t have any to-go cups. | 另一家没有外带杯子 |
[28:06] | Sounds like a recap, not a question. | 听上去像在概括 而不是问题 |
[28:07] | My question is why, | 我的问题是 |
[28:09] | after we finally found your perfect egg cream | 为什么在我们终于找到 |
[28:11] | that passed your egg cream litmus test, why, William… | 符合你要求的完美蜜蛋乳后 威廉 |
[28:14] | why are you not drinking it? | 为什么你却不喝呢 |
[28:16] | It’s not the right time yet. | 时机未到 |
[28:18] | Oh, okay, no problem. Then I got plenty of time. | 那没问题 我有的是时间 |
[28:21] | – Nothing career-defining going on at work… – Can we pull over? | -工作上没什么大事…-能靠边停吗 |
[28:23] | – Right here. – Right here? | -这边 -这边吗 |
[28:25] | – Pull into this parking lot. – Sure. | -停到这个车位 -好的 |
[28:26] | Sure, that’s… | 好的 那… |
[28:37] | Okay. Now what? | 好了 现在要怎样 |
[28:42] | I was hoping to drive your car. | 我想开开你的车 |
[28:46] | – You want to… – Drive your car. Yes. | -你想…-开开你的车 对 |
[28:51] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:53] | All right, cool. | 好 太棒了 |
[29:13] | You got it? | 你可以吗 |
[29:17] | Whenever you’re ready. | 准备好了就开 |
[29:22] | Could you plug this in to something and push play? | 可以把这个插上去放音乐吗 |
[29:50] | Uh, what’s happening? | 现在是什么情况 |
[29:52] | When I was a little boy in Memphis, | 我小时候在孟菲斯 |
[29:53] | there was this record shop, Hoppy’s. | 有一家叫豪皮的唱片店 |
[29:57] | I hear they tore it down a couple of years ago. | 我听说几年前那儿被拆了 |
[29:59] | When I was a kid, that was the place. | 我小时候 那可是个好地方 |
[30:02] | They’d let you listen to any record, | 他们什么唱片都让你听 |
[30:03] | even if you wasn’t gonna buy it. | 就算不买也没关系 |
[30:05] | One of the owners– Mo Moretti was his name– | 其中一个老板 叫莫·莫拉蒂 |
[30:09] | he could look at you and tell what song you needed to hear. | 他看看你就知道你要听什么歌 |
[30:12] | Every Saturday morning, we would wait for Mo to open up shop. | 每周六早上 我们都会等着莫开门 |
[30:16] | He’d drive up in his all-black Cadillac Series ’62, | 他开着62年款的全黑凯迪拉克系列 |
[30:20] | tunes flowing out the windows, | 音乐声从车窗中飘出 |
[30:21] | cool shades, drinking a grape soda. | 他戴着墨镜 喝着葡萄汽水 |
[30:25] | I always wanted to be like Mo. | 我一直想像莫那样 |
[30:27] | Even if just for a minute. | 哪怕一分钟也好 |
[30:30] | Driving around in a cool car, | 开着酷炫的车 |
[30:33] | drinking my favorite drink, | 喝着我最爱的饮料 |
[30:36] | listening to my favorite record. | 听着我最爱的音乐 |
[30:38] | Something I always wanted to do before I die. | 这一直是我在死之前想做的事 |
[30:47] | Then you will. | 你会如愿的 |
[30:50] | Well, the thing is, son, | 儿子 可问题是 |
[30:52] | I don’t know how to drive. | 我不会开车 |
[30:55] | What’s that, now? | 你说什么 |
[30:55] | I never got my license. Never needed to. | 我没有驾照 从来都不需要 |
[30:58] | Lived in cities most of my life, | 我大半辈子都住在城里 |
[31:00] | and never could really afford a car when I didn’t. | 不住城里时 又买不起车 |
[31:04] | It’s embarrassing to have to admit, at my age, | 在我这个年龄 承认自己不会开车 |
[31:06] | I don’t know how to drive. | 挺难为情的 |
[31:11] | You want me to show you how? | 想让我教你吗 |
[31:14] | I was hoping you would. | 我就是这么想的 |
[31:16] | Yes, that would mean a lot to me. | 对 如果可以那就太好了 |
[31:21] | All right, then. | 那好吧 |
[31:23] | You know anything at all? | 对开车你有所了解吗 |
[31:24] | – Just the basics. – Okay. | -只有最基本的 -好吧 |
[31:26] | You good in that mirror over on the left? | 左边的后视镜视野可以吗 |
[31:28] | – Rearview mirror? – Rearview’s good. | -后视镜 -没问题 |
[31:30] | – Mirror on the right? – Mirror’s good. | -右边后视镜呢 -没问题 |
[31:32] | Welcome. Join us. | 欢迎 加入我们吧 |
[31:37] | Here we go, guys. Find the rhythm. | 加油 朋友们 找到节奏 |
[31:39] | There it is. | 就是这样 |
[31:49] | Find that rhythm, guys. | 找到节奏 朋友们 |
[31:50] | What’s causing you to move? Huh? | 想想你们运动的动力是什么 |
[31:53] | Why are you here? | 你们来这的目的 |
[31:55] | Is it guilt? | 因为罪恶感吗 |
[31:57] | Is it rage? | 因为愤怒吗 |
[32:01] | Is it sadness? Is it fear? | 因为悲伤吗 因为恐惧吗 |
[32:03] | Maybe it’s loneliness. | 或许是因为孤独 |
[32:04] | Whatever it is, | 无论是什么 |
[32:06] | I want it to flow through your hands | 我希望这些感受流经你们的双手 |
[32:09] | and I want you to let it out. | 然后全部释放出来 |
[32:12] | All right? Let it all out. | 明白吗 全都释放出来 |
[32:14] | Pound it! | 敲击 |
[32:19] | Here we go! | 继续 |
[32:26] | Let it out! | 释放出来 |
[32:31] | One more time! Let’s go! | 再来一遍 加油 |
[32:34] | Here we go! | 继续 |
[32:38] | Randall! | 兰德尔 |
[32:39] | 我们不想和你一起玩 你让我们很丢脸 萨曼莎 维姬 索菲 | |
[32:43] | Pound it! | 敲击 |
[32:45] | – Yeah. – Strike a pose! | -在 -摆个造型 |
[32:46] | Strike a pose. | 摆个造型 |
[32:48] | Awesome. Hey, Kate. | 太棒了 凯特 |
[32:50] | Strike a pose. | 摆个造型 |
[33:14] | Here we go! | 继续 |
[33:20] | You all right? | 你还好吧 |
[33:34] | All right. | 到了 |
[33:37] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[33:38] | Go with God. | 祝你好运 |
[34:03] | – Kevin. – I… Before you say anything, | -凯文 -我… 在你说话前 |
[34:06] | there’s three sentences I need to say to you, okay? | 我有三句话要对你说 好吗 |
[34:09] | – What? – I was head-over-heels in love with you | -什么 -从我第一眼见到你起 |
[34:10] | the moment that I saw you. | 我就彻底爱上你了 |
[34:14] | I never should’ve let you get away. | 我不该让你离开的 |
[34:16] | And, uh… | 还有 |
[34:19] | It’s like, you were part of me, you know, | 你就像是我身体的一部分 |
[34:22] | like you were my arm, | 就像是我的手臂 |
[34:23] | and when I lost you, | 当我失去你时 |
[34:24] | it’s like, I… lost my arm. | 我就好像…失去了手臂 |
[34:30] | Dot, dot, dot. | 省略号 |
[34:32] | It’s like I’ve been walking around | 我这十多年来过着 |
[34:34] | without an arm for over a decade, | 残缺不全的生活 |
[34:36] | you know, and, uh… | 你知道 还有 |
[34:39] | comma, | 逗号 |
[34:42] | I really want my arm back. | 我真的很想找回我的手臂 |
[34:46] | You know, ’cause I never stopped thinking about it, | 因为我无时无刻不想这么做 |
[34:50] | comma, not… ever. | 逗号 从未停止过 |
[34:59] | Parentheses, you look amazing. | 左括号 你真迷人 |
[35:02] | By the way. | 顺便说一句 |
[35:08] | End parentheses. | 右括号 |
[35:12] | Period. | 句号 |
[35:16] | You gonna say anything, at all? | 你要说点什么吗 |
[35:19] | – Kevin. – Yeah. | -凯文 -我在 |
[35:23] | My ex-husband who I haven’t seen in 12 years | 我杳无音信消失了十二年的前夫 |
[35:27] | just shows up at my doorstep unannounced. | 突然出现在我家门口 |
[35:29] | You know, I’m not exactly sure what you want me to say. | 我不知道你希望我能说些什么 |
[35:34] | Okay. Um… | 好吧 |
[35:36] | Say, um… | 就说 |
[35:36] | S… Say I can come in. | 说我可以进来 |
[35:38] | I can’t say that. | 我不能这么说 |
[35:42] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[35:46] | Can you say you’ll think about… | 你可以说你会考虑 |
[35:49] | meeting up with me? | 跟我见个面吗 |
[35:49] | Maybe we can have a conversation, | 也许我们可以聊聊 |
[35:51] | just… I want to talk to you. | 我只是…想和你谈谈 |
[36:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:09] | You always have to go big, | 你总是要这么大张旗鼓 |
[36:10] | don’t you, Pearson? | 是吗 皮尔森 |
[36:12] | For you, Sophie, always. | 为了你 索菲 永远都是 |
[36:30] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[36:32] | Hey. Come here. | 到这儿来 |
[36:38] | So… | 是这样 |
[36:40] | Sophie is Kate’s best friend | 索菲是凯特最好的朋友 |
[36:41] | and she’s spending the whole party with you. | 可整个派对她都和你在一起 |
[36:43] | So don’t you think that maybe you should suggest to her | 你是不是觉得也许应该建议她 |
[36:47] | that she should go play with your sister for a little while? | 去和你妹妹一起玩会儿 |
[36:50] | I can’t, Dad. | 不行 爸爸 |
[36:55] | I love her. | 我爱她 |
[37:06] | So this whole party was for Sophie. | 原来办这场派对都是为了索菲 |
[37:10] | I guess. | 我想是的 |
[37:14] | He loves her. | 他爱她 |
[37:15] | Oh, boy. | 天啊 |
[37:17] | As you wish. | 如你所愿 |
[37:24] | You’re still here. | 你还没走啊 |
[37:27] | I know what you were doing before, | 我知道你之前那么做的目的 |
[37:28] | with the whole grabbing my phone and being a dick thing. | 拿走我的手机 对我恶语相向 |
[37:31] | You were being hard on me so I would push myself. | 你对我严厉 我才会更加鞭策自己 |
[37:35] | And I think I do I need to deal with the stuff | 我觉得我确实需要去面对 |
[37:37] | that I’ve been avoiding. | 我一直逃避的问题 |
[37:39] | You know, see what’s behind the weight. | 体重背后更深层次的问题 |
[37:41] | So… | 所以 |
[37:43] | thanks. | 谢谢你 |
[37:45] | For being a dick. | 对我这么恶劣 |
[37:47] | I needed it. | 我应得的 |
[37:50] | Like I said, | 我说过了 |
[37:52] | your voice was annoying my horses. | 是你的声音吵到我的马了 |
[37:55] | That’s why I grabbed it. | 所以我才抢走手机 |
[37:58] | And I wasn’t being a dick. | 我不是对你态度恶劣 |
[38:00] | I am a dick. | 我就这幅德行 |
[38:06] | That said… | 尽管如此 |
[38:10] | I’m glad you’re staying. | 我还是很高兴你能留下 |
[38:13] | You see, ’cause I happen to think | 因为你在我眼里 |
[38:14] | that you are as sexy as hell. | 是如此性感撩人 |
[38:19] | And I’m in cabin 13. | 我住13号小屋 |
[38:22] | When you’re ready. | 想好了随时找我 |
[38:25] | No, thanks. | 不用了 谢谢 |
[38:26] | No, see… | 不 |
[38:27] | See, you don’t see it yet. | 你还没意识到 |
[38:30] | But this? | 但我们之间 |
[38:33] | This is happening. | 这小火花一触即燃 |
[38:37] | Oh, but it’s not. | 我们之间没火花 |
[38:39] | Oh, but it is. | 确实有哦 |
[38:46] | No, it’s not. | 就是没有 |
[38:51] | I can’t move. | 我累趴下了 |
[38:54] | I have to wash my face but I cannot move. | 我得洗个脸 但我实在累瘫了 |
[38:57] | Will you wash my face for me? | 你能帮我洗个脸吗 |
[38:58] | Oh, I can’t. I’m dead. | 做不到 我累死了 |
[39:00] | Three parties killed me. | 三个派对搞得我筋疲力尽了 |
[39:03] | Hey, Bec? | 小贝 |
[39:04] | Yeah? | 怎么了 |
[39:06] | The talks don’t work anymore. | 谈心不管用了 |
[39:11] | I couldn’t make Kate feel better. | 我没法让凯特开心些 |
[39:14] | And that’s like… | 而哄她开心 |
[39:15] | my thing. | 是我拿手的活儿 |
[39:16] | You know? | 懂吗 |
[39:18] | I tried, but it just… it didn’t stick. | 我试过了 但就是没用 |
[39:23] | We can’t have another kid right now. | 我们目前不能再要一个孩子了 |
[39:25] | No. | 是的 |
[39:28] | I think the three of them are only gonna get more difficult. | 我觉得这三个孩子会越来越难养 |
[39:30] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是啊 |
[39:35] | I miss when Kevin used to call hiccups “Hee-bots.” | 我怀念凯文管打嗝叫”打咯咯”的时候 |
[39:39] | – Remember that? – Yeah. Yeah. | -记得吗 -记得 记得 |
[39:43] | I miss when you used to look in the rearview mirror | 我怀念以前看后视镜 |
[39:45] | and they’d all be asleep in their car seats, | 他们三个都在安全座椅上睡觉的情景 |
[39:48] | just mouths wide open. | 张着嘴呼呼大睡 |
[39:50] | I miss when all of their outfits used to match. | 我怀念他们三个都穿一样衣服的日子 |
[39:53] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[40:01] | Hey, maybe we could at least… | 至少我们可以… |
[40:02] | No. We’re not getting a dog. | 不行 不准养狗 |
[40:03] | No? Okay. | 不行吗 好吧 |
[40:07] | Eat this, Randall! | 吃掉吧 兰德尔 |
[40:13] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[40:15] | Surprise attack. | 偷袭 |
[40:16] | Surprise attack! | 偷袭 |
[40:21] | Daddy! | 爸爸 |
[40:22] | – No, no, no! – Oh, I got you! | -别别别 -抓到你了 |
[40:25] | I got a shield, I got a human shield! | 我有盾牌了 我有肉盾了 |
[40:27] | – Help me! – I have a human shield! | -救我啊 -我有肉盾了 |
[40:31] | It’s all you, Will Hill. | 都靠你呢 “淡定兄” |
[40:32] | Oh, I think I’m getting the hang of this, Randall. | 我觉得我找到点感觉了 兰德尔 |
[40:34] | You got this. | 你能行 |
[40:36] | Yeah. You’ve been driving for a good… 15 minutes, now. | 你开得很稳 都开了十五分钟了 |
[40:40] | Ah, this is a dream come true, right here. | 我这是梦想成真了啊 |
[40:44] | Thank you so much, Randall. | 太谢谢你了 兰德尔 |
[40:46] | It’s my pleasure. | 别客气 |
[40:48] | Watch me do this. | 看着我来这招 |
[40:49] | Let’s see. | 瞧瞧吧 |
[40:51] | Oh, I could take a nap, now! | 我现在可以安心睡一会儿了 |
[40:53] | Hey! Man… | 别这样 |
[40:56] | Did I scare you a little bit there, son? | 我吓到你了吧 儿子 |
[40:59] | Man, chill out! | 别紧张 |
[41:09] | Go, go, go, go, go, go! | 上上上 |
[41:14] | 生日快乐 爱你的苏菲 | |
[41:19] | Oh, you’re in trouble now! | 你惹上麻烦了 |
[41:22] | Do you happen to know | 你知道 |
[41:24] | if you have six fingers on your right hand? | 你的右手是否有六根手指 |
[41:29] | Do you have six fingers on your right hand? | 你的右手有六根手指吗 |
[41:44] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[41:54] | Waiting! | 等着呢 |
[41:55] | Okay. No peeking. | 好 别偷看 |
[41:59] | 生日快乐 凯特 凯文 兰德尔和老爸 | |
[42:02] | Happy birthday, Daddy! | 生日快乐 爸爸 |