时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | – So is it still there? – It’s still there. | -那它还在吗 -它还在的 |
[00:06] | Congratulations. You’re officially six weeks along. | 恭喜你 你已经正式怀孕六周了 |
[00:08] | – Is it always like this? – It gets worse | -一直是这样吗 -当发生很多事的时候 |
[00:10] | – when there’s a lot going on. – One of the things | -就会严重 -但是 在压力大的时候 |
[00:12] | that helps me when I’m feeling stressed, though, | 有一件事能帮我缓解 那就是 |
[00:14] | – is running. – She told you what I said? | -跑步 -她把我说的告诉你了 |
[00:19] | Let’s all raise a glass | 这杯敬 |
[00:21] | to my unemployed 28-year-old son. | 我们28岁了还没份工作的儿子 |
[00:24] | My life, | 我的生活 |
[00:25] | before I met you, Bec, it wasn’t great. | 在遇见你之前 小贝 过得不怎么样 |
[00:27] | I just tried to get away from my father. | 我一直在努力逃离我爸 |
[00:29] | I’ve been working my ass off, | 我一直在拼命努力 |
[00:31] | and I am finally on the brink of something special, | 现在终于有机会能够拍一场特别的戏 |
[00:33] | and I will be damned if I let this stupid knee | 我死也不会让这破膝盖 |
[00:35] | destroy another one of my dreams. | 再次毁了我的梦想 |
[00:40] | Stop! | 住手 |
[00:41] | – Stop it, it’s mine! – Why can’t you get it? | -住手 是我的 -你怎么不来拿 |
[00:43] | It’s mine! | 是我的 |
[00:44] | – You’re gonna keep the boys safe? – Oh, yeah. I will. | -你一定要确保孩子们的安全 -我会的 |
[00:46] | – You have moisturizer for Randall? – Check. | -给兰德尔的润肤霜带了吗 -带了 |
[00:48] | And remember, Kevin’s afraid of bears. | 还有记住 凯文怕熊 |
[00:50] | – So am I. – Okay. | -我也怕 -好吧 |
[00:51] | Uh, the number for the campground’s by… | 露营地的电话号码在… |
[00:53] | By the phone in the kitchen. | 在厨房的电话旁 |
[00:54] | – I told you that already. – Three times. | -我已经说过了啊 -说过三次了 |
[00:56] | – Okay. – You really think that this trip is gonna help the boys | -好了 -你真觉得这趟旅行会让他俩 |
[00:59] | – get along better? – I do. | -相处得更好吗 -是的 |
[01:01] | Because Kevin can be so… | 可是凯文会很… |
[01:02] | – Yep. – And Randall is just only trying to help. | -对 -而兰德尔只会想着帮忙 |
[01:05] | I know, baby. It’s gonna be great. | 我知道 宝贝 这很好啊 |
[01:06] | Look, camping’s all about teamwork. | 露营讲究的就是团队合作 |
[01:08] | Do you remember how the Steelers were a wreck | 你记得钢人队在79赛季开始时 |
[01:10] | at the start of the ’79 season? | 表现有多差劲吗 |
[01:13] | You’re gonna Chuck Noll the boys? | 你要做孩子们的查克·罗尔吗 |
[01:14] | I’m gonna Chuck Noll the boys. | 我要做孩子们的查克·罗尔吗 |
[01:15] | – Okay. Good luck. – Okay. | -好吧 好运 -好的 |
[01:17] | – I’m gonna tell Mom or Dad! – Stop! | -我要去告诉爸妈 -住手 |
[01:19] | Go get ’em, Coach. | 快去吧 教练 |
[01:23] | Oh, do you guys hear that? | 你们听到了吗 |
[01:24] | – Do you know that sound? – No | -知道是什么声音吗 -不知道 |
[01:25] | That is the call of the wild. | 那是野性的呼唤 |
[01:28] | – Hey, Kate! – Come on, hop in the car. | -凯特 -快点 上车 |
[01:30] | Your brothers are leaving. Come say good-bye. | 你的兄弟们要出发了 来说再见 |
[01:31] | Randall, put that up front for me. | 兰德尔 帮我把这放前面去 |
[01:34] | Thank you. Kev, here. | 谢谢 凯文 拿着 |
[01:35] | We are gonna have the best girl’s day ever. | 我们俩姑娘可以享受这最美好的一天 |
[01:37] | – We are? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[01:38] | Can you say movies and manicures? | 比如说去看电影 做美甲怎样 |
[01:41] | I think the first thing we’ll want to do | 我觉得等我们到了那儿 |
[01:43] | is set up the tent when we get there. | 第一件事是要先搭好帐篷 |
[01:50] | – Backseat. – I’m already up here, Dad. | -去后座 -我已经到前面了 爸爸 |
[01:51] | Get in the backseat with your brother. | 去后面跟你弟弟坐一起 |
[01:55] | Hey, and no Game Boy. | 不许玩游戏机 |
[01:57] | What? | 什么 |
[01:58] | Come on. There is no Mario out in the wild. | 得了 户外可没有超级马里奥 |
[02:02] | – Bye, guys. Good luck! – Bye. | -再见 好运 -再见 |
[02:56] | You kept my daughters up way too late last night. | 昨晚你让我女儿们睡得太晚了 |
[02:58] | Can’t even get them out of bed this morning. | 今天早上她们都起不来床了 |
[03:00] | Oh, my gosh. | 我的天 |
[03:00] | Well, come on, dude. I get, I get, like, what? | 拜托 我只是在搬去索菲家前 |
[03:02] | One night with my nieces before I got to go to Sophie’s, | 和我侄女们好好玩了一晚 |
[03:04] | – so sue me, okay? – Okay. | -去告我啊 -好吧 |
[03:05] | But by the way, uh, they kept me up, all right? | 顺便说一声 是她们不让我睡的 好吗 |
[03:08] | – Really? – Annie’s basically obsessed with me. | -是吗 -安妮对我可以说是彻底着迷了 |
[03:10] | She keeps asking me questions | 她一直问我关于 |
[03:11] | about Ron Howard and Sly Stallone. | 罗恩·霍华德和席尔·史泰龙的事 |
[03:13] | I don’t believe my daughter asked you about Ron Howard. | 我不信我女儿问过你罗恩·霍华德的事 |
[03:14] | – Listen, um… – Yeah. | -听着 -好的 |
[03:16] | I need to borrow a tie | 我得向你借条领带 |
[03:17] | for Sophie’s hospital gala thing tonight. | 好去参加索菲他们医院今晚的活动 |
[03:19] | – Yeah. – And make it something sharp, too, | -好的 -记得找条帅气点的 |
[03:20] | because they’re actually auctioning a date off | 因为他们打算拍卖与鄙人的一次约会 |
[03:22] | with yours truly to raise money for the charity. | 所筹善款将用于慈善事业 |
[03:24] | – Told me that. – I tell you that? | -你说过了 -我说过了吗 |
[03:25] | – Told me that, like, four times. – You jealous? | -说过四次了 -你嫉妒了 |
[03:27] | No black man will ever be jealous of being auctioned. | 没有哪个黑人会嫉妒别人被拍卖掉 |
[03:29] | Hashtag “AmericanHistory.” | 话题标签 “美国历史” |
[03:31] | Uh, question for you. | 问你个问题 |
[03:32] | Um, what do you think of Deja? | 你觉得黛佳怎么样 |
[03:36] | – I think Deja’s lovely, adorable. – Yeah. | -我觉得黛佳很好 很可爱 -好吧 |
[03:39] | You know, in, like, a surly, nonverbal kind of way. | 就板着脸 话不多的那种可爱 |
[03:41] | Well, she’s only been here for a month, | 她到这才刚一个月 |
[03:42] | so just tread lightly. | 一定要谨言慎行 |
[03:44] | – What does that even mean? – It means… | -什么意思 -意思是… |
[03:46] | – It’s my middle name, Tread Lightly. – Just… | -谨言慎行正是我的一贯作风 -别… |
[03:47] | Oh, and don’t say anything about her hair. | 别对她的头发指指点点 |
[03:54] | Want two? | 来两个吗 |
[03:58] | Morning. How are you? | 早 大家好吗 |
[04:01] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[04:07] | Beth, you sure you don’t want to go to this gala tonight? | 贝丝 你确定不去今晚的舞会吗 |
[04:10] | Gonna be fun. | 很有意思的 |
[04:10] | Oh, man, you know I love me a good Ke-vent. | 天呐 你知道我喜欢凯文节 |
[04:13] | But, uh, it’s a little last minute to get a babysitter. | 可现在临时找个保姆也来不及了 |
[04:16] | Well, first of all, it’s a Sophie-vent. | 好吧 首先 是索菲节 |
[04:17] | Uh, can I come? | 我能去吗 |
[04:22] | To the gala? | 去舞会 |
[04:25] | Yeah. Of course. I mean, uh… | 当然可以 我是说… |
[04:28] | I would have to take you. Kevin will be busy. | 我可以带你去 凯文会很忙的 |
[04:30] | Is that, um, is that cool with you, Kev? | 你觉得…你觉得行吗 小凯 |
[04:32] | Yeah. Yeah. Yeah. | 可以 没问题 |
[04:34] | The more the merrier. It’s a great idea. | 人多热闹 太棒了 |
[04:36] | Cool. | 好极了 |
[04:38] | Um… sorry. Can you excuse me one second? | 抱歉 我先失陪一下 |
[04:46] | What’s up? | 怎么了 |
[04:47] | You really think she’s ready to go | 你觉得她现在去参加 |
[04:48] | to some swanky Manhattan charity ball? | 那种时髦的曼哈顿慈善舞会真合适吗 |
[04:51] | She said she wanted to go. | 她说她想去 |
[04:53] | She actually seemed excited | 她难得对做某件事 |
[04:54] | about wanting to do something, Beth. | 表现出感兴趣 贝丝 |
[04:55] | – We can’t just ignore that. – What you’re ignoring | -我们不能视而不见 -可你正在 |
[04:57] | is the fact that she is crushing on Kevin. | 对她喜欢上凯文这事视而不见 |
[05:00] | I’m gonna pretend like I didn’t hear that. | 我可以装作什么也没听到 |
[05:02] | She’s a 12-year-old girl, | 她是个12岁小姑娘 |
[05:03] | and for better or for worse, not that I think it… | 倒不是说我也这么觉得… |
[05:06] | – Just please don’t say it. – but your brother is | -别再说了 -可你弟弟客观来说 |
[05:07] | – smokin’ hot. – Don’t even think it. | -确实很帅气 -想也别想 |
[05:08] | Oh, my God. This is disgusting. | 天呐 这太倒胃口了 |
[05:11] | I think it might be too much for her, babe. | 我觉得她现在去还太早了 亲爱的 |
[05:14] | It’s all those fancy people, and it’s way past her bedtime. | 那的人都太浮华了 而且睡觉时间都过了 |
[05:17] | – She doesn’t know… – This is my opportunity | -她不知… -这是我和她 |
[05:18] | to connect with her. | 建立纽带的好机会 |
[05:20] | And I don’t care if Kevin– | 主啊 饶恕我吧 |
[05:21] | Lord have mercy on my soul | 我不在乎她是不是 |
[05:23] | is the reason that she wants to go. | 因为凯文才想去的 |
[05:25] | Trust me, it’ll be fine. | 相信我 会没事的 |
[05:27] | And I get– No, I understand why. | 我知道 不 我明白原因 |
[05:29] | But why doesn’t it match what Howard has? | 但是为何和霍华德的匹配不上呢 |
[05:31] | It should be a surely easy thing to fix. | 这个问题不难解决 |
[05:34] | All right, just make it match. | 好了 快匹配上 |
[05:35] | Just make the work match. | 让他们匹配上 |
[05:36] | – Hey! How you doing? – Hi. | -你来啦 怎么了 -你好 |
[05:37] | – What are you doing here? – Can I talk to you for a second? | -你怎么来了 -我能跟你谈谈吗 |
[05:40] | – Yeah. – In your office? | -好啊 -去你办公室 |
[05:43] | In my office. | 去我办公室啊 |
[05:50] | All right, come on. | 好了 来吧 |
[05:54] | Oh, you thought that I wanted to…? | 你以为我是想和你… |
[05:55] | Uh, yeah. | 是啊 |
[05:57] | You said, “Can I talk to you in your office.” | 你说 “我们能去你办公室谈谈吗” |
[05:59] | That’s how it always starts. | 小黄片里的剧情 |
[06:01] | In the pornography that I don’t watch. | 都是这么展开的啊 不过我可没看 |
[06:03] | I’m pregnant. | 我怀孕了 |
[06:07] | Excuse me? | 你说什么 |
[06:09] | I’m eight weeks pregnant. | 我怀孕八周了 |
[06:15] | S– Uh, so what you’re telling me is…? | 所以你是要告诉我… |
[06:18] | We’re… pregnant. | 我们 有孩子了 |
[06:24] | Well, that is… | 这真是… |
[06:26] | the greatest thing I have ever heard in my whole life. | 我这辈子听到的最棒的消息 |
[06:30] | Oh, my God. | 天呐 |
[06:35] | – Oh, that’s wonderful! – I’m glad you’re happy. | -这太棒了 -你高兴就好 |
[06:36] | Oh, I’m not happy. I’m ecstatic! | 我何止高兴 简直是狂喜 |
[06:39] | I’m-I’m aquiver! | 我兴奋得发抖 |
[06:40] | I’m gonna put on my happy song and I’m gonna be all… | 我要唱我的快乐歌 我要… |
[06:42] | No, no. Don’t. | 不不 别 |
[06:44] | Right? ‘Cause… | 好吗 因为… |
[06:46] | this might not happen. | 还不一定能成真 |
[06:47] | In fact, it probably won’t happen. | 事实上 不一定能成 |
[06:49] | – What? – I’m 37. | -什么 -我37岁了 |
[06:52] | I’m having a geriatric pregnancy. | 我是高龄产妇 |
[06:54] | – Geriatric? – Geriatric. | -高龄 -高龄 |
[06:55] | It’s literally what it’s called. | 就是这么叫的 |
[06:57] | And because of my weight, you know? | 而且因为我的体重 你懂的 |
[06:59] | And because, well, bad things just seem to happen to me. | 还因为我好像总是碰上坏事 |
[07:02] | – I don’t… – Okay, I get it. | -我不… -好了 我懂了 |
[07:03] | I do. I do. You don’t want to jinx things. | 我懂了 你不希望高兴得太早 |
[07:07] | Not about jinxing. | 不是这个原因 |
[07:10] | This is about hope. | 是期望 |
[07:11] | It’s about hoping that the little lima bean inside of me… | 期望着这颗种子在我体内 |
[07:15] | turns into a grape. | 长成葡萄 |
[07:17] | And that the grape turns into a walnut, | 然后葡萄再长成核桃 |
[07:19] | and the walnut turns into an apricot. | 核桃再长成杏 |
[07:23] | And the days and the weeks | 这一天天 一周周 |
[07:25] | and months of hoping… | 一月月的期望 |
[07:27] | that it doesn’t turn disastrous. | 最后不会悲剧收场 |
[07:30] | And your hoping is only gonna make my hoping harder. | 而你的期望只会让我的期望更难以承受 |
[07:32] | Okay? So I’m gonna ask you– No, I’m gonna tell you. | 明白吗 所以我请你 不 我要求你 |
[07:35] | Please keep… | 别说出来 |
[07:38] | whatever hopes and dreams that you have | 无论你对自己成为爸爸 |
[07:39] | about being a dad to yourself. | 有什么样的期待和梦想 |
[07:42] | And never ever tell anyone about them, including me. | 都别告诉任何人 包括我 |
[07:45] | Especially me. | 尤其是我 |
[07:47] | Until the baby’s living outside of my body. | 直到我成功把孩子生下来 |
[07:57] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[08:02] | Hey, Bug. | 宝贝 |
[08:03] | Are you ready? | 你好了吗 |
[08:08] | I can’t decide between Honey, I Shrunk the Kids | 我不知道该选《亲爱的 我把孩子变小了》 |
[08:11] | or Turner & Hooch. | 还是《特纳和霍奇》 |
[08:12] | Huh. Well, we can’t go see both movies and get a manicure. | 我们不能两个电影都看 再加做美甲 |
[08:16] | Or can we? | 也许都可以呢 |
[08:19] | Hey, baby, go grab a sweater, okay? | 宝贝 带一件毛衣 好吗 |
[08:21] | It’s cold in the movies. | 电影院可冷了 |
[08:25] | Pearsons. | 皮尔森家 |
[08:25] | May I speak with Jack Pearson, please? | 杰克·皮尔森在吗 |
[08:27] | I’m sorry. He’s not here. Can I take a message? | 抱歉 他不在 有什么事吗 |
[08:29] | Tell him that his father, | 告诉他 他父亲 |
[08:30] | Stanley Pearson, is close to passing. | 斯坦利·皮尔森就快过世了 |
[08:41] | You’ve reached the Willow Creek Campground Ranger Station. | 这里是柳溪营地管理站 |
[08:43] | Please leave a message. | 请留言 |
[08:46] | Hi. Uh, I am leaving this message for Jack Pearson. | 这是给杰克·皮尔森的留言 |
[08:51] | Uh, he and my two sons are staying | 他带着两个儿子 |
[08:53] | at the Willow Creek Campground. | 在柳溪营地 |
[08:55] | I need him to call me as soon as he can. | 请让他尽快给我回电 |
[08:58] | The nursing home where his father Stanley is at | 他父亲斯坦利住的疗养院 |
[09:02] | just called and said that he’s ill. | 刚打电话过来 说他病了 |
[09:05] | Jack, if you’re listening, I need you to call me back. | 杰克 如果你听到 请马上给我回电 |
[09:08] | How do you want me to handle this? | 需要我怎么处理 |
[09:25] | Jack, enough! | 杰克 别闹了 |
[09:31] | Now, what we’re after is rainbow trout. | 我们的目标是彩虹鳟鱼 |
[09:35] | What we’ll probably catch are bass, | 不过可能会抓到鲈鱼 |
[09:36] | but what we don’ want… | 但我们不想要的是… |
[09:37] | – Are catfish. – And carp. | -鲶鱼 -和鲤鱼 |
[09:40] | No carp. | 不要鲤鱼 |
[09:43] | You thirsty? | 口渴吗 |
[09:44] | – Nope. – I am. | -不渴 -我渴 |
[09:55] | Be right back. | 马上回来 |
[09:57] | Okay. | 好 |
[10:08] | It’s my turn to hammer. | 该我敲了 |
[10:09] | Wait, I haven’t hammered it yet. | 等等 我还没敲好呢 |
[10:10] | Hey, guys! Guys! | 孩子们 孩子们 |
[10:12] | Less arguing, more tent-building. | 少吵吵 多动手搭帐篷 |
[10:15] | – Okay. – Grab that string. | -好 -抓住那根绳子 |
[10:18] | Oh, I get it. This goes up like this. | 我明白了 应该这样架起来 |
[10:21] | Yeah, that’s what I’m talking about right there. | 对了 这就是我所说的 |
[10:22] | – Teamwork, huh? – It’s up! This is awesome! | -团队合作 -起来了 太棒了 |
[10:25] | We have so much– | 我们有很多… |
[10:26] | Ugh, Dad! | 爸爸 |
[10:29] | Can you help me, please?! | 谁来救救我 |
[10:30] | Help, help! The sky is falling! | 救命 救命 天塌下来了 |
[10:33] | – Okay. – Ah, it’s funny. | -好了 -太好玩了 |
[10:35] | – Come on out. – Did you have fun in there? | -出来吧 -在里面玩得开心吗 |
[10:38] | Get over here. | 给我过来 |
[10:39] | Over here. Right now. | 过来 快 |
[10:42] | Do you think that’s funny? | 你觉得好玩吗 |
[10:44] | If I said yes, would you be mad? | 如果我说是 你会生气吗 |
[10:46] | He’s your brother, Kevin. | 他是你弟弟 凯文 |
[10:49] | You should be able to depend on each other | 你们应该互相依靠 |
[10:50] | more than anyone else, more than anyone else in the world. | 比世上任何人都要更信任彼此 |
[10:53] | Look at me. | 看着我 |
[10:56] | You will be good to your brother. | 你要好好对你弟弟 |
[10:58] | Now rebuild that tent. | 去把帐篷重新搭起来 |
[11:01] | When you’re done, you’re gonna sit inside it. | 搭完之后 你去里面坐着 |
[11:02] | – For how long? – Until I tell you you can come out. | -要坐多久 -直到我让你出来为止 |
[11:17] | Hey, this is Kevin Pearson calling, | 你好 我是凯文·皮尔森 |
[11:19] | uh, leaving a message for Dr. Lu. | 麻烦留言给卢医生 |
[11:21] | I realize it’s the weekend. Sorry about that. | 我知道现在是周末 抱歉 |
[11:24] | Um, but I am in New York right now, | 但我现在在纽约 |
[11:26] | and I ran out of my prescription for, uh, for my Vicodin again. | 我的处方药维柯丁[止痛药]又吃完了 |
[11:30] | It’s no big deal. | 没什么大事 |
[11:31] | I realize we’ve gone through all of the, uh, the refills. | 我知道我的配药次数已经用完了 |
[11:35] | So, you know, uh, hit me back when you get a chance. | 所以 有时间请给我回电吧 |
[11:38] | Thank you very much. | 非常感谢 |
[11:42] | Who you talking to? | 跟谁打电话呢 |
[11:43] | Uh, it was Kate. She had a… universal remote problem. | 是凯特 她的万能遥控器有点问题 |
[11:46] | Okay, so this is option number two. | 好吧 这是二号方案 |
[11:50] | Well, hello. | 看看 |
[11:51] | Hello. I love option number two. | 看看啊 我喜欢二号方案 |
[11:53] | You don’t think it’s too… flowery? | 不会觉得太…花哨了吗 |
[11:56] | Too flowery? Is that… | 太花哨 这… |
[11:57] | Can you possibly be too flowery? No, it’s great. | 你穿还能太花哨吗 不会 这样很好 |
[11:59] | I love it. Huge fan. | 我喜欢 超爱 |
[12:03] | Really? | 不是吧 |
[12:04] | Starting a little early. | 现在喝酒早了点吧 |
[12:05] | It’s just beer. | 啤酒而已 |
[12:07] | It’s the weekend. We wrapped a movie, | 现在是周末 电影也拍完了 |
[12:08] | and I’m-I’m, uh, I’m celebrating that. | 我…我在庆祝 |
[12:10] | – I’m relaxing a little bit. – Okay, well, just, | -稍微放松一下 -好吧 就是说 |
[12:12] | you know, try to pace yourself | 你控制着点 |
[12:13] | ’cause we have a long night of schmoozing. | 因为咱们还要彻夜长谈 |
[12:16] | Tell me about it. | 可不是嘛 |
[12:18] | I’m sorry, Soph. | 抱歉 小菲 |
[12:18] | I’m just, you know, tired. | 我只是有点累了 |
[12:20] | – Little tired. – Yeah. | -有点累 -是的 |
[12:22] | I’m happy to be here with you, though. | 跟你在一起我还是很开心的 |
[12:23] | – Yeah. Me, too. – Yeah. | -我也是 -很好 |
[12:31] | Wasn’t there, like, a-a third option | 还有没有三号方案 |
[12:34] | you were gonna show me? | 你可以给我看看的 |
[12:35] | I think it’s too booby. | 我觉得穿那件胸太露了 |
[12:38] | It’s too booby? | 胸太露 |
[12:39] | Let’s go with that one. | 快试试那件 |
[12:41] | Does she like the dress you got her? | 她喜欢你给她挑的那条裙子吗 |
[12:43] | – She looks fantastic. – Hey, don’t say anything | -她看起来美极了 -别对她的穿着 |
[12:44] | about the way she looks. | 做任何评论 |
[12:46] | I wasn’t gonna tell her… | 我又不打算告诉她 |
[12:47] | And no jokes, okay? | 记住别讲笑话 好吗 |
[12:48] | You’re a terrible joke teller. | 你讲的笑话简直糟透了 |
[12:49] | That’s hurtful and untrue. | 太伤人了 而且那不是事实 |
[12:52] | – I’m very funny. – Man, just be cool. | -我很幽默的 -好了 正经点 |
[12:54] | I’m Randall “Cool” Pearson. | 我是兰德尔·酷·皮尔森 |
[12:55] | Oh, no. | 不 |
[12:57] | That’s my middle name. Yeah. | “酷”就是我的中间名 |
[13:00] | You ready? | 准备好了 |
[13:02] | Okay. | 好的 |
[13:04] | Have a nice time. | 玩得开心 |
[13:07] | See you later. | 回见 |
[13:10] | Cool means normal. | 酷是正常点的意思 |
[13:11] | – All right? – No, it doesn’t. | -好吗 -不 不是 |
[13:12] | Cool means cool. | 酷就是酷 |
[13:23] | You see that Michaels over there? | 你看见那边的迈克尔斯了吗 |
[13:26] | Used to be a Kohl’s. | 以前是家科尔士百货 |
[13:28] | Right. | 知道吗 |
[13:32] | Ah, and that Dunkin’ Donuts by the light. | 那家亮灯的唐恩都乐 |
[13:34] | That used to be a Dairy Queen. | 过去是一家冰雪皇后 |
[13:36] | Man, I used to love me a Blizzard. | 天呐 我以前超爱吃暴风雪 |
[13:38] | You down with DQ? | 你喜欢冰雪皇后吗 |
[13:43] | The DQ Blizzard. | 暴风雪冰淇淋 |
[13:54] | Hi, uh, I spoke to someone on the phone. | 你好 之前有人给我打过电话 |
[13:56] | I’m here for Stanley Pearson. | 我找斯坦利·皮尔森 |
[13:58] | I’m his daughter-in-law, Rebecca Pearson. | 我是她的儿媳妇 丽贝卡·皮尔森 |
[14:00] | OK. | 好的 |
[14:29] | I’m Rebecca. | 我是丽贝卡 |
[14:33] | Jack’s wife. | 杰克的妻子 |
[14:52] | the nursing home called me. | 是疗养院给我打的电话 |
[14:54] | And Jack wasn’t home, so, um, here I am. | 杰克不在家 所以我就来了 |
[15:01] | Is there anything that I can do for you? | 我能为你做点什么吗 |
[15:09] | Okay, well, um… | 好吧… |
[15:15] | It was nice to have finally met you. | 很高兴终于见到你了 |
[15:19] | I’m sorry that it’s under these circumstances. | 我很抱歉在这种情况下见面 |
[15:24] | I know you and Jack | 我知道你和杰克 |
[15:26] | had a pretty difficult relationship. | 之前的关系很不好 |
[15:28] | Um, that’s a vast understatement. | 这样说其实都太含蓄了 |
[15:36] | You sure there’s nothing that I can do? | 你确定不用我为你做点什么吗 |
[15:46] | Is that my granddaughter? | 那是我的孙女吗 |
[15:51] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[15:52] | – Is that my grandpa? – Kate. | -他是我的爷爷吗 -凯特 |
[16:04] | He’s coming back. | 他会回来的 |
[16:07] | He’s coming back. | 他会回来的 |
[16:18] | He’s coming back. | 他会回来的 |
[16:31] | I said no Game Boy. Turn it off, now. | 我说过不许玩游戏机 马上关掉 |
[16:36] | Why are you so hard on him? | 你为什么对他那么刻薄 |
[16:38] | I’m not. | 我没有 |
[16:39] | Yes, you are, Kev, and I want you to tell me why. | 你有 小凯 我想知道为什么 |
[16:43] | He’s annoying. | 他很烦人 |
[16:44] | No, he’s not annoying. | 不 他不烦人 |
[16:46] | He… | 他… |
[16:48] | He’s just trying to show you how much he loves you. | 他只是想让你知道 他有多爱你 |
[16:51] | You know, it… | 你知道吗 |
[16:53] | it would be so easy for you to be nice to him. | 你对他好一点 这是很容易做到的 |
[16:58] | But it takes you more energy | 但你现在对他态度恶劣 |
[17:00] | and causes more trouble, | 这样要花更多精力 |
[17:01] | you being mean to him like you are. | 还会惹很多麻烦 |
[17:03] | So why… | 为什么 |
[17:03] | why can’t you just be nice to him? | 为什么你不能对他友善一点呢 |
[17:05] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[17:06] | That’s not a good enough answer, Kevin. | 你这回答我不满意 凯文 |
[17:07] | I want you to tell me why. | 我想让你告诉我原因 |
[17:08] | – I don’t know! – Is it because | -我不知道 -是因为 |
[17:10] | he gets special attention sometimes? | 我们有的时候会特别关照他吗 |
[17:12] | You know, ’cause all you kids, you need something different. | 可那是因为你们几个的需要是不同的 |
[17:14] | At different moments, you need something different | 在不同的时候 你需要不同的 |
[17:16] | – all the t… – I don’t know! Stop! | -所有… -我不知道 别说了 |
[17:18] | You said I had to sit in here. | 你只说让我待在这里 |
[17:20] | You didn’t say we had to talk about it. | 你没说我们一定要聊这件事 |
[17:23] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 我不想聊这件事 |
[17:29] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[17:32] | We’ll talk about it later. | 我们以后再聊 |
[17:50] | When I walked to the classroom of my new school | 当我走进新学校的教室 |
[17:52] | and saw all those new faces, I thought, | 看着那些新面孔 我心里在想 |
[17:55] | “Whoa. None of these kids looks like me.” | “所有人都跟我不一样” |
[18:00] | I felt like I am in the wrong place | 我感觉像是在错的时间 |
[18:02] | at the wrong time. | 来到了错的地方 |
[18:04] | Beam me up, Scotty. | 传送我吧 史考提 |
[18:08] | That’s a Star Trek reference. | 这是《星际迷航》里的梗 |
[18:10] | You know Star Trek? | 你知道《星际迷航》吗 |
[18:12] | “These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise.” | “这是进取号星际飞船的征程” |
[18:14] | Oh, there’s your brother. | 你哥哥在那 |
[18:20] | I’m starting to get really uncomfortable here, | 我现在有点不舒服 |
[18:21] | and, uh… you know, if I could get that refill, | 所以如果能再给我开点药 |
[18:24] | that would be… that would be great. | 那就… 那就太好了 |
[18:26] | Um, it’s no big deal, but call me back, please. | 没什么大事 但是请回我电话 |
[18:28] | All right. | 好吧 |
[18:31] | Hey! Look at you. | 看看啊 |
[18:32] | You clean up nice, don’t you? | 你打扮得真漂亮 不是吗 |
[18:34] | – Good to see you. – Don’t talk about her hair. | -很高兴见到你 -别提她的头发 |
[18:36] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -是的 |
[18:37] | All right. Uh, oh. | 好吧 |
[18:38] | – This is, uh, this is Sophie. – Good to see you. | -这是索菲 -很高兴见到你 |
[18:40] | Sophie’s my girlfriend. | 索菲是我女朋友 |
[18:43] | I love your dress. | 我喜欢你的裙子 |
[18:44] | I like your hair, by the way. It’s very, very… | 我喜欢你的发型 很有… |
[18:46] | sort of Halle Berry in Swordfish. | 《剑鱼行动》里哈莉·贝瑞的感觉 |
[18:49] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[18:50] | Um, I like The Manny. | 我很喜欢看《靓男保姆》 |
[18:53] | You do? | 是吗 |
[18:54] | Do you watch The Manny? | 你看《靓男保姆》吗 |
[18:55] | What’s your favorite episode? | 你最喜欢哪一集 |
[18:57] | Which one’s your favorite? | 最喜欢哪个故事 |
[18:58] | “Iron Manny”? | “钢铁侠奶爸” |
[18:59] | “The Thin Manny”? “Manny Get Your Gun”? | “瘦子奶爸”还是”奶爸拿了你的枪” |
[18:59] | 取自电影《瘦子》(The Thin Man) 《安妮夺了你的枪》(Annie Get Your Gun) | |
[19:01] | – I’m gonna grab a drink. – “Of Mice and Mannys”? | -我去拿杯喝的 -“人鼠之间奶爸”呢 |
[19:03] | “Manny-Pedi”? | “奶爸佩迪”呢 |
[19:04] | I thought you were a fan. | 你不是奶爸的粉丝吗 |
[19:12] | Hey, kiddo. | 孩子 |
[19:13] | I’m sorry this is so boring. | 抱歉让你这么无聊坐在这 |
[19:15] | I just want to wait a little bit longer | 妈就是想再等一会儿 |
[19:17] | and see if your dad calls back. | 看你爸爸会不会回电话 |
[19:19] | You think Dad’s gonna look like that when he’s old? | 你觉得爸爸老了也会变成那样吗 |
[19:23] | Better not. | 最好不要 |
[19:24] | I don’t want to get old like that. | 我不想老成那样 |
[19:26] | I don’t want my hair to fall out. | 不想掉光头发 |
[19:27] | You do have really, really beautiful hair. | 你的头发真的非常非常漂亮 |
[19:30] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[19:32] | You want to guess how much hair you had when you were born? | 猜猜你刚出生的时候有多少头发 |
[19:35] | Like, almost none. | 几乎没有 |
[19:38] | Not ew. | 不要呕 |
[19:40] | What about Kevin and Randall? | 那凯文和兰德尔呢 |
[19:42] | Eggheads. | 光头 |
[19:43] | All three of you were just big old eggheads. | 你们三个当时都是大光头 |
[19:46] | Totally bald. | 一根头发也没有 |
[19:49] | But that’s how it works. | 但生活本就是如此 |
[19:50] | Everything changes all the time. | 世事无不是时刻在发生着变化 |
[19:54] | And when you’re a mom, you get a front row seat | 等你当了妈妈 你就能最先欣赏到 |
[19:57] | to the best show in town: | 全城最棒的演出 |
[19:59] | watching your kids grow up. | 看着你的孩子慢慢长大 |
[20:02] | Give me that egghead. | 让我亲亲小光头 |
[20:04] | It’s underneath all this hair somewhere, right? | 它一定躲在头发底下了 对吗 |
[20:08] | I’m at this cocktail party, right? | 我不是参加了鸡尾酒派对吗 |
[20:10] | And they’re serving | 他们准备了 |
[20:11] | these mini pizzas with Gorgonzola and pear, | 戈贡佐拉干酪加梨迷你披萨 |
[20:14] | which is just my favorite thing in the whole world, you know? | 这恰好是我在这世上最爱吃的东西 |
[20:20] | And I just panic. Bolt. | 我慌了神 立刻跑出去 |
[20:22] | And I-I’m standing out by the valet, | 出来站在了停车小哥旁边 |
[20:24] | and this guy is smoking a cigarette, | 小哥在抽烟 |
[20:26] | and I-I just, like, ask him for one. | 我…就问他要了一根抽 |
[20:30] | And he turns out to be really nice and super cute. | 后来感觉他人很好也特别帅 |
[20:34] | His name is Terrence, | 他叫特伦斯 |
[20:36] | and we’ve kind of been seeing each other. | 我们最近算是在交往 |
[20:38] | But that’s not the point. The point is… | 但这不是重点 重点是… |
[20:43] | I’ve started smoking. | 我开始抽烟了 |
[20:46] | Vaping, actually. | 其实是电子烟 |
[20:51] | You’re vaping? | 抽电子烟吗 |
[20:52] | That was the point? | 这就是重点吗 |
[20:54] | It’s, like, a gateway thing. | 这就像是…软毒品 |
[20:56] | Oh. Okay. | 好吧 |
[20:57] | So, to review: | 我捋一下 |
[21:00] | you exit a cocktail party | 你离开了一场准备了 |
[21:03] | serving delicious mini pizzas, you smoke one cigarette, | 美味的迷你披萨的鸡尾酒派对 抽了一根烟 |
[21:06] | you meet a guy– a nice guy | 遇到了一个帅气的小伙 |
[21:07] | whose name is Terrence– and now you’re dating. | 叫作特伦斯 现在你俩正在交往 |
[21:10] | And now you’re whining about vaping? | 现在你来抱怨抽电子烟吗 |
[21:12] | – Vaping?! – Seriously? | -电子烟 -没搞错吧 |
[21:14] | You’re snapping at me? Again? | 你又要咬住我不放了吗 |
[21:16] | I am. Again. | 对 没错 |
[21:18] | Do you know why no one’s defending you? | 你知道为什么没人帮你说话吗 |
[21:20] | Because you don’t have a problem! | 因为你根本没遇上麻烦 |
[21:23] | The people that come here have problems. | 来这的人都是自身有麻烦的 |
[21:25] | Real problems with real issues. | 真正有问题的麻烦 |
[21:27] | What do you come here for, anyway? | 你到底来这干什么的 |
[21:29] | So you can feel better about yourself | 看你不像我们一样过的一团糟 |
[21:30] | ’cause you’re not as screwed up as we are? | 来寻找优越感吗 |
[21:33] | Screw you, Madison. | 去你的 麦迪逊 |
[21:42] | Would anyone else like to share? | 还有人想要分享吗 |
[21:46] | Screw you, Kate! | 去你妈的 凯特 |
[21:49] | Screw you and your terrible attitude, | 去你妈的 还有你那糟糕的态度 |
[21:51] | and that is not an easy thing for me to say | 我这样说你也需要勇气 |
[21:53] | because confrontation makes me cry! | 因为对峙会让我想哭 |
[21:56] | Why do you hate me? | 你为什么讨厌我 |
[21:57] | Because you’re annoying and you shouldn’t be here. | 因为你很讨厌 你不应该来这里 |
[22:00] | Well, I think you’re annoying. | 那我也觉得你很讨厌 |
[22:01] | The way that you and your fiancé come here every week | 你和你未婚夫每周来这里 |
[22:04] | and smile and giggle at each other | 互相嬉笑打闹 |
[22:06] | when some of us don’t have anyone to do that with. | 而我们可能根本没有能一起玩闹的人 |
[22:09] | You have the guy that you vape with. | 你有和你一起抽电子烟的人啊 |
[22:11] | His name is Terrence! | 他叫特伦斯 |
[22:14] | And he probably won’t last, because, you know what, | 而且我和他很有可能不会长久 因为 |
[22:16] | nobody I date ever does. | 我就没有过长久的恋爱关系 |
[22:18] | Do you think it’s because you’re annoying? | 你觉得会不会是因为你很讨厌 |
[22:20] | Oh, my God! You suck! | 天啊 你这个泼妇 |
[22:36] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[22:42] | Are you insane?! | 你疯了吗 |
[22:45] | Oh, my God, are you actually hurt? | 天啊 你真的受伤了吗 |
[22:47] | I don’t… I don’t… I don’t know. I-I… | 我不… 我没… 我不知道 |
[22:50] | I don’t think so. | 应该没事 |
[22:51] | Kate, it was just a little tap. | 凯特 只是轻轻撞了一下 |
[22:52] | – Are you serious? – No, but I’m pregnant. | -你认真的吗 -不 但是我怀孕了 |
[22:56] | I just freaked out for a second. | 我只是慌了一下 |
[22:59] | But, um… but I’m… | 但是 但是我… |
[23:00] | uh, I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[23:03] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[23:05] | Oh, my God, you’re pregnant? | 天啊 你怀孕了吗 |
[23:07] | Yeah. I know, I know. It’s hard, um… | 是的 我知道 这件事很难… |
[23:10] | – it’s hard to believe, but… – Kate. | -难以相信 但是… -凯特 |
[23:11] | Oh, my God! Oh, my God! | 天啊 天啊 |
[23:13] | That’s amazing! I’m so happy for you! | 真是太棒了 我真为你高兴 |
[23:17] | – Thanks. – Oh, my God. | -谢谢 -天啊 |
[23:19] | Yeah, but don’t tell anyone, because it’s still real… | 是啊 但是别告诉别人 因为… |
[23:21] | really early stages, okay? | 还处于早期阶段 好吗 |
[23:32] | You may know him as television’s very own Manny, | 你可能看过他主演的《靓男保姆》 |
[23:37] | but the next item on our auction agenda | 但是我们下一个拍卖商品 |
[23:40] | is a whole lot more than that. | 可比那还要棒 |
[23:42] | He’s starring in Ron Howard’s new World War II epic, | 他主演了罗恩·霍华德的新二战史诗片 |
[23:45] | Hill 400, that just finished filming. | 不久前刚杀青的《400高地》 |
[23:56] | Oh, no, you d… | 不 不… |
[23:58] | Sorry, you don’t… you don’t eat that part. | 对不起 你不能… 那部分不能吃 |
[24:00] | You don’t eat that part. | 那部分不能吃 |
[24:02] | I’m sorry. I just didn’t want you to choke– that’s all. | 对不起 我只是不想让你噎着 仅此而已 |
[24:05] | You okay? | 你还好吧 |
[24:10] | I have to go to the bathroom. | 我得去趟洗手间 |
[24:19] | So, without further ado, | 那么我们言归正传 |
[24:22] | may I introduce to you the one, | 我来给大家介绍这位 |
[24:25] | the only, Kevin Pearson. | 独一无二的 凯文·皮尔森 |
[24:30] | Thank you for hitting me back on a weekend. | 谢谢你在周末回我电话 |
[24:31] | I really appreciate it. | 真的很感激 |
[24:33] | Listen, I was just… | 是这样 我只是… |
[24:34] | I was hoping we could get one more, uh… | 我想 能不能再… |
[24:36] | one more refill on the prescription. | 再给我开一次药 |
[24:40] | Kevin Pearson, ladies and gentlemen. | 女士们先生们 欢迎凯文·皮尔森 |
[24:44] | Right. No, I-I understand you’ve already refilled | 是 不 我知道你已经破例 |
[24:46] | the prescription one more time than you should have, | 给我多开过一次处方药了 |
[24:48] | but I-I don’t know why it’s that big of a deal. | 但是我不明白这有什么大不了的 |
[24:54] | Kevin Pearson! | 凯文·皮尔森 |
[24:55] | Well, I don’t have a doctor out here. | 我在这里没有医生 |
[25:00] | All right, look, you know what, here’s the thing though. | 好吧 听着 说实话 |
[25:01] | If you can’t help a guy when he’s in pain, right– | 如果你不能帮助一个处于痛苦中的人 |
[25:03] | which I obviously am– then you’re kind of useless. | 很明显我很痛苦 那你有什么用呢 |
[25:05] | And-and, I’m sorry, I find it ridiculous | 不好意思 但我无法接受 |
[25:07] | that you’re treating me this way. | 你这样对我 |
[25:08] | You know what, take my headshot off the wall, okay? | 把我的照片从墙上拿下来吧 好吗 |
[25:10] | It’s-it’s a doctor’s office, not a diner. | 那是医生办公室 不是餐厅 |
[25:14] | Hello? Hello? | 你好 人呢 |
[25:17] | Excuse me. Excuse me. | 不好意思 谢谢 |
[25:39] | Here you go, bud. | 给你 孩子 |
[25:45] | Kevin’s fine. | 凯文没事的 |
[25:46] | I bet he’s hungry. | 他肯定饿了 |
[25:48] | I know that you love your brother, Randall, | 我知道你爱你哥 兰德尔 |
[25:53] | and you want him to love you, and he does. | 你想让他也爱你 他的确爱你 |
[25:55] | – Yeah, right. – He does. | -是吗 -他真的爱你 |
[25:57] | I promise you. | 我保证 |
[26:01] | But, look, sometimes… | 不过有些时候 |
[26:04] | sometimes you got to… | 有时候你需要… |
[26:06] | give people some space, let them come to you. | 给别人留点空间 让他们来找你 |
[26:12] | Just got to be patient. | 要耐心等 |
[26:14] | But I don’t like patience. | 但我不喜欢耐心 |
[26:15] | Nobody likes patience. | 没人喜欢耐心 |
[26:25] | Hey, Kev. | 小凯 |
[26:27] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[26:32] | What are we doing? | 这是在干什么 |
[26:33] | Deja’s in there. | 黛佳在里面 |
[26:36] | Is she okay? Is she… | 她没事吧 她是… |
[26:37] | – is she sick? – Of me, I think. | -不舒服吗 -可能是被我恶心的 |
[26:41] | But she likes you. | 但她喜欢你 |
[26:42] | No. No, no, no. She likes that I was the Manny. | 不 她只是喜欢我演的奶爸这个角色 |
[26:44] | No. Kev, bro, she likes you. | 不 小凯 她喜欢你 |
[26:48] | You’re good with her. You’re good with people. | 你很会和她相处 你擅长和人打交道 |
[26:51] | I come on too strong. | 我太直接了 |
[26:54] | That’s why I’m standing out here, trying to… | 所以现在我站在这里 克制自己 |
[26:56] | stop myself from barging into the women’s room | 不要冲进女厕所 |
[26:58] | to make her talk to me. | 逼她和我讲话 |
[27:02] | Madam. | 女士 |
[27:03] | How are we? | 你好 |
[27:05] | I should not go in there. | 我不该进去 |
[27:08] | No. No, you should not go in there. | 没错 你不该进去 |
[27:10] | – But I’m going to. – I know. | -但我会进去 -我知道 |
[27:11] | I’m definitely going to. | 我一定会进去 |
[27:12] | – Yep. – Yeah. | -是的 -对 |
[27:15] | You know why? | 你知道为什么吗 |
[27:16] | ‘Cause you care too much. | 因为你太在乎了 |
[27:18] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:20] | You always have. | 你一向如此 |
[27:22] | You just… | 你就是… |
[27:24] | – You feel too much. – Yeah. | -感情太饱满 -是的 |
[27:27] | And I… I mean, I… | 而我呢 |
[27:29] | – I try not to feel anything at all. – No, that’s not true. | -一直努力让自己麻木 -不是这样的 |
[27:31] | It is true. It’s true, Randall. | 是真的 是真的 兰德尔 |
[27:35] | Hey, you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[27:40] | Yeah. Yeah. | 没事 |
[27:43] | Okay. | 好的 |
[27:45] | I’m going in. | 我要进去了 |
[27:46] | Hey, Randall. You know, there… | 兰德尔 里面… |
[27:50] | there could be a woman… : pooping in there. | 可能有女人… 在拉屎 |
[27:55] | I know. | 我知道 |
[28:00] | Man coming in. | 有男人要进来了 |
[28:09] | Jack Pearson? | 是杰克·皮尔森吗 |
[28:12] | Yeah, I’m Jack. | 对 是我 |
[28:17] | Got your wife on the radio. | 你妻子在对讲机找你 |
[28:18] | She’s patched through to the phone. | 她打电话过来的 |
[28:22] | – Did she say what’s wrong? – No, she’s been trying | -她说什么事了吗 -没有 |
[28:23] | to reach you all day. Just push to talk. | 但她一天都在找你 按这个键讲话 |
[28:29] | Bec? Bec, what’s wrong? | 小贝 怎么了 |
[28:30] | Yeah, every-everybody’s fine. Everything’s okay. | 大家都没事 没出什么事 |
[28:33] | I just, uh… | 只是 |
[28:36] | The nursing home where your dad is at called. | 你爸的疗养院打电话来了 |
[28:41] | My dad? | 我爸 |
[28:43] | And I couldn’t get ahold of you, so I came. | 我联系不到你 我就过来了 |
[28:47] | You’re not mad at me, are you? | 你没生气吧 |
[28:48] | Wait, y-you’re at my father’s nursing home? | 等下 你在我爸的疗养院吗 |
[28:51] | Wh-What’s wrong with him? | 他怎么了 |
[28:54] | He’s old. | 他年纪大了 |
[28:56] | I think it’s, uh, cirrhosis. | 可能是肝硬化 |
[29:00] | But he’s… | 他… |
[29:03] | dying, Jack. | 快不行了 杰克 |
[29:04] | I mean, I don’t think that he really has much time left. | 我觉得他没多少时间了 |
[29:11] | Do you… want to come back? | 你…你准备回来吗 |
[29:24] | No, uh, I’m gonna stay here with the boys. | 不 我留在这陪孩子们吧 |
[29:27] | Are you sure? | 你确定吗 |
[29:30] | Yeah, I’m sure. | 我确定 |
[29:33] | I mean, is there anything that you want me to… tell him? | 有什么需要我转达的吗 |
[29:44] | No. | 没有 |
[29:46] | No, that man’s been dead to me for a long time. | 没有 那个人对我来说已经死很久了 |
[29:54] | How are… How are the boys doing? | 孩子们都还好吧 |
[29:58] | Well, baby steps, but… we’ll get there. | 虽然进展缓慢 但是最后会好的 |
[30:04] | You are a miracle. | 你真是个奇迹 |
[30:06] | You know that, Jack? | 你知道吗 杰克 |
[30:07] | Coming from your dad and being the dad that you are, | 你有这种父亲 还能成为这么出色的父亲 |
[30:10] | you are a freaking miracle. | 你简直就是个奇迹 |
[30:16] | Yeah, well, takes one to know one, Bec. | 彼此彼此 小贝 |
[30:21] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[30:23] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[30:26] | Bye. | 再见 |
[30:47] | Hey, babe? | 宝贝 |
[30:52] | So, I got good and bad news. | 有好消息也有坏消息 |
[30:55] | Always bad news first. | 老样子 先听坏消息 |
[30:58] | I banged up the car. | 我把车撞了 |
[31:00] | What? Are you all right? | 什么 你还好吗 |
[31:02] | I’m fine. It was just a fender bender. | 没事 就是撞到了保险杠 |
[31:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[31:06] | And the good news? | 好消息呢 |
[31:08] | The person I got in the accident with was Madison. | 和我撞车的人是麦迪逊 |
[31:10] | – Did you kill her? – No. | -你把她撞死了 -没有 |
[31:13] | I thought you said it was good news. | 你不是说是好消息吗 |
[31:14] | But I did tell her that we were pregnant. | 但我告诉了她 我怀孕了 |
[31:17] | What? | 什么 |
[31:18] | And? | 然后呢 |
[31:19] | – And it actually felt good saying it out loud. – Really? | -说出来的感觉还挺好 -真的吗 |
[31:22] | – And I want you to come with me. – Okay, where are we going? | -你跟我来 -好 去哪里 |
[31:24] | – Just come with me. – Okay, where we going? | -跟我来就好 -好 去哪呢 |
[31:26] | – Don’t ask questions. – I’m right behind you. | -别问问题 -我跟着你呢 |
[31:27] | – I’m not gonna ask any questions. – Okay. | -我不会问问题的 -好 |
[31:29] | Where are we going? | 我们去哪呢 |
[31:36] | Sorry about that. | 真抱歉 |
[31:37] | How are you? So, what, uh… | 你怎么样 说说吧 我… |
[31:41] | what’d I miss? | 我错过了什么 |
[31:44] | You see that nice lady over there? | 你看见那位美丽的女士了吗 |
[31:49] | She bought you. | 她买了你 |
[31:51] | 14 grand. | 一万四 |
[31:57] | Like, I missed it? | 我错过了 |
[31:59] | That you did. | 是的 |
[32:03] | Where the hell were you, Kevin? | 你到底跑哪去了 凯文 |
[32:05] | I was in the… | 我在… |
[32:07] | Ron called, you know? | 罗恩打电话来了 知道吗 |
[32:09] | Something about dailies and we need to reshoot a few things, | 说样片有点问题 有几场得重拍 |
[32:11] | I guess, or he thinks maybe we do, maybe we don’t… | 他可能觉得要重拍 也可能不用 |
[32:13] | You embarrassed me. | 你让我很丢脸 |
[32:16] | You embarrassed me in front of my friends and coworkers. | 你让我在朋友和同事面前丢脸了 |
[32:24] | You’re not gonna say anything? | 你就没什么要说的吗 |
[32:25] | I don’t know what you want me to say though, you know? I… | 我不知道你想让我说什么 我… |
[32:29] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[32:29] | Why? Why did you choose to get drunk? | 为什么 你为什么非得喝醉 |
[32:32] | – Tonight. My night. – Okay, calm down. | -非得在今晚 我的夜晚 -好了冷静 |
[32:34] | This wasn’t like somebody, you know… | 这又不是有人… |
[32:35] | Like, it wasn’t a choice. | 这么说吧 这结果不是我选的 |
[32:36] | I didn’t plan it. | 我本来没想这样 |
[32:37] | Really? Somebody just put a gun to your head | 是吗 有人用枪指着你的脑袋 |
[32:39] | – and told you to drink a dozen bourbons? – Okay. All right. | -让你喝那么多酒吗 -好 行吧 |
[32:40] | Look, here we go. Pile on, Sophie. The… | 开始轰炸我吧 来吧 索菲 |
[32:42] | – Jump in, the water’s warm. – Oh, no. | -来吧 说个痛快 -不 |
[32:44] | Don’t you do that. Don’t you make me the nagging girlfriend | 你少来 别一副我在无理取闹的样子 |
[32:46] | when you were a jerk. That… | 分明是你自己犯浑 你… |
[32:48] | No, no. Okay. | 对 好了 |
[32:52] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:54] | I’m sorry, okay? | 真的对不起 好吗 |
[32:58] | You’re right. I’m-I’m just… I’m, you know… | 你说得对 我就是… 我… |
[33:01] | You’re what? | 你怎么了 |
[33:05] | You’re what, Kevin? | 你怎么了 凯文 |
[33:08] | You’ve been weird ever since you got back to New York. | 你回到纽约之后就一直很奇怪 |
[33:11] | – Have I? Okay. – Yeah. | -有吗 好吧 -当然 |
[33:12] | You know, I-I never should have agreed | 我就不该答应 |
[33:15] | to come here tonight, okay? | 今晚来这里 |
[33:17] | I didn’t want to let you down, that’s the truth, but I am… | 说实话 我不想让你失望 可我… |
[33:22] | I’m exhausted, you know? | 我真的很累 你知道吗 |
[33:27] | Now, look, I-I’m gonna… I-I got to get… | 这样吧 我要… 我得… |
[33:31] | I probably just need some air, so I’m gonna go, you know… | 我想出去透透气 所以我先走了 |
[33:35] | I’ll meet you back at your place, okay? | 我去你家找你 好吗 |
[33:59] | You gonna stand out there forever? | 你打算一直站在那儿吗 |
[34:04] | Yep. | 是的 |
[34:07] | You can’t grab me like that. | 你不能那样抓我的手 |
[34:17] | The second-to-last home was the worst. | 倒数第二个家是最糟的 |
[34:20] | I was always in trouble there. | 那段日子我总遇到麻烦 |
[34:22] | We all were. | 所有孩子都一样 |
[34:28] | It was because of the magazines. | 都是因为那些杂志 |
[34:33] | Foster mom, Alice, | 养母 爱丽丝 |
[34:36] | she had these subscriptions to all the beauty magazines– | 她订了很多美容杂志 |
[34:41] | Glamour, Vogue, Cosmo. | 《魅力杂志》 《时尚杂志》 《时尚》 |
[34:46] | I think her boyfriend knew that we thought it was funny, | 我想她男朋友知道我们都觉得很搞笑 |
[34:50] | ’cause she was ugly. | 因为她很丑 |
[34:55] | She was butt-ugly. | 她简直丑爆了 |
[35:00] | That’s why he used them on us. | 所以他才用那来打我们 |
[35:03] | The magazines. | 用那些杂志 |
[35:07] | Because they didn’t bruise much. | 因为不会留下太多淤青 |
[35:12] | That’s why I don’t like being grabbed. | 所以我不喜欢被人抓着 |
[35:46] | – Okay. – Okay. | -我们到了 -好的 |
[35:47] | So you can tell anyone in here. | 你可以告诉这里的任何一个人 |
[35:51] | And then we’ll never come here again. | 然后我们再也不来这里了 |
[35:52] | – Anyone in here? – Yeah. | -任何人都行吗 -对 |
[35:53] | Okay, do I have to speak in code? | 好吧 我需要用暗语说吗 |
[35:55] | ’cause I don’t think they’re gonna get it. | 但我觉得他们应该听不懂 |
[35:56] | No. Go crazy. Use the “P” Word. | 不用 放开胆子说 直接用怀孕这个词 |
[35:59] | Bold move. I like it. | 很大胆啊 不过我喜欢 |
[36:03] | I think that’s my dude. | 我就选那个伙计了 |
[36:03] | Just-just wait right here, okay? | 你在这里等我 好吗 |
[36:05] | – Okay. – All right. | -好的 -很好 |
[36:08] | Excuse me, my good man. | 不好意思 先生 |
[36:09] | Do you think that you could play just one song for me | 能不能借用下你的室内音响 |
[36:14] | on your house system? | 帮我放一首歌呢 |
[36:16] | Just, uh, hear me out. Um… | 请先听我把话说完 |
[36:17] | You see that beautiful woman over there? | 看见那位漂亮的女士了吗 |
[36:19] | She is pregnant with my child. | 她怀了我的孩子 |
[36:23] | Well, congrats, man. That’s awesome. | 恭喜你 兄弟 真是太棒了 |
[36:24] | Thanks. So, what do you say? | 谢谢 那你能帮我这个忙吗 |
[36:29] | – One song. Just this once. – Great. | -就一首歌 仅此一次 -太棒了 |
[36:30] | Okay, it’s my happy song, and it’s all cued up. | 这是我的快乐歌 我已经调好了 |
[36:32] | Uh, he’s just gonna charge it a little for me. | 他要帮我给手机充点电 |
[36:34] | Those batteries, they go… | 那些电池 总是… |
[36:36] | So he’s just gonna charge it. | 他就是帮我充个电 |
[36:40] | – Toby? – What? | -托比 -怎么了 |
[36:42] | – Tobias? – I’m sorry. | -托比亚斯 -很抱歉 |
[36:43] | I’m sorry, I… had to. | 抱歉 我必须这样 |
[36:52] | How’s it going? We’re pregnant. | 你好吗 我们怀孕了 |
[36:53] | Hi there. We’re having a baby. | 你好吗 我们要有宝宝啦 |
[37:13] | All right, we can go now. | 好 我们现在可以走了 |
[37:39] | 如果凯文觉得你很烦 可以聊空手道小子 不要向凯文借游戏机玩 | |
[37:46] | 如果凯文觉得你很烦 可以聊空手道小子 | |
[38:07] | Are these cold yet? | 这些凉了吗 |
[38:16] | You guys have one of those for me? | 你们能给我一个吗 |
[38:19] | Here. | 给你 |
[38:20] | Hand me that bag. | 把那包棉花糖给我 |
[38:27] | You better spin that one. | 你这个最好转一下 |
[38:42] | Jack’s not coming. | 杰克不会来了 |
[39:07] | Just so you know, | 不过我想让你知道 |
[39:09] | your son is a great father | 你儿子是一位出色的父亲 |
[39:12] | and provider and husband. | 很愿意付出 也是个好丈夫 |
[39:16] | You think you screwed him up, but you didn’t. | 你以为你毁了他 但你没有 |
[39:19] | You only made him stronger. | 你让他变得更加强大了 |
[39:43] | I missed you. | 好想你们 |
[39:45] | Hey, bud. | 小伙子 |
[39:47] | – It was so awesome. – Yeah? | -特别开心 -是吗 |
[39:49] | Gonna get you! | 要抓到你啦 |
[40:22] | This is Kevin Pearson, the actor. | 我是凯文·皮尔森 那个演员 |
[40:24] | Listen, I was, um, a patient of Dr. Miller’s | 是这样 我几年前曾经 |
[40:27] | a couple years ago. | 找米勒医生看过病 |
[40:30] | I’m in a lot of pain, | 我现在感觉很疼 |
[40:32] | so, uh, call me back, please. | 所以麻烦给我回个电话 谢谢 |
[40:49] | Where are we? | 这是哪里 |
[40:56] | Look who finally woke up. | 某人总算是睡醒了 |
[40:59] | Where’s Dad? | 爸爸呢 |
[41:01] | In there. | 在里面 |
[41:02] | When’s he coming back? | 他什么时候回来 |
[41:05] | Probably not for a while. | 估计要等一会了 |
[41:07] | But don’t worry, Nicky, I’m not going anywhere. | 但别担心 尼奇 我不会走的 |
[41:11] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |