时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | We lost the third baby, Jack. I’m-I’m very sorry. | 我们失去了第三个孩子 杰克 我很遗憾 |
[00:05] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾… |
[00:07] | He pushed… A stranger on me. | 他劝我接纳了…一个陌生人 |
[00:10] | And that stranger became my child. | 而那个陌生人成了我的孩子 |
[00:12] | And that child became my life. | 后来那个孩子成了我的生命 |
[00:15] | He became you. | 那就是你 |
[00:17] | Eight years ago, I was pregnant for the first time, | 八年前 我第一次怀孕 |
[00:20] | and Randall was vying for partner at his firm. | 当时兰德尔在竞争公司合伙人的职位 |
[00:22] | And he made sure I didn’t lift a finger. | 我怀孕期间 他一丁点事都没让我做 |
[00:24] | And then, one morning, I was in the bathroom, | 有一天早上 我在卫生间 |
[00:27] | and he… called out to me. | 他大声喊我 |
[00:30] | He was confused, because he… | 他懵了 因为他… |
[00:32] | couldn’t see anything. | 什么都看不见了 |
[00:34] | No, the kids are gonna be fine. | 孩子们会没事的 |
[00:37] | We’re their parents, Bec. | 我们是他们的父母 小贝 |
[00:39] | We do the best we can. | 我们凡事尽力而为 |
[00:40] | But at the end of the day– what happens to them, | 但最终… 他们会过得如何 |
[00:42] | how they turn out– | 变成什么样 |
[00:44] | that’s bigger than us. | 他们会有各自的未来 |
[01:03] | Jimmy said that his mom’s handing out pennies this year, | 吉米说他妈妈今年准备发便士糖果 |
[01:05] | so tomorrow we’ll skip them | 所以明天我们跳过他们 |
[01:06] | and go straight to the Baileys. | 直接去百利家 |
[01:08] | They have full-size candy bars. | 他们家有大支棒棒糖 |
[01:09] | Okay, Mr. King of Pop. | 好了 流行乐之王 |
[01:10] | Can you try this on for me, please? | 穿上试试看好吗 乖 |
[01:12] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[01:13] | We don’t need a map. We’re not gonna get lost | 我们不需要地图 在自家小区里 |
[01:16] | trick-or-treating in our own neighborhood. | 玩不给糖果就捣蛋 还能迷路不成 |
[01:18] | It’s not about getting lost, | 不是迷不迷路的问题 |
[01:19] | it’s about maximizing our house-to-candy ratio. | 这是为了让拿到糖果的几率最大化 |
[01:23] | – Mom. – You know what? | -妈 -我觉得吧 |
[01:24] | If he wants to use a map, he can use a map. | 他要是想用地图 就可以用地图 |
[01:26] | – Hey, Bug, here you go. – What are you doing? | -宝贝 给你 -你要干什么 |
[01:28] | – Try that on, please. – Stop. You can’t draw on it. | -穿上试试吧 -住手 你别乱画 |
[01:29] | And then, here is your stethoscope, | 还有 这是你的听诊器 |
[01:31] | ’cause I think vets use stethoscopes, right? | 兽医要用到听诊器的 对吧 |
[01:33] | – I don’t want to be a vet anymore. – What? | -我不想当兽医了 -什么 |
[01:35] | – Why not? – It’s not pretty. | -为什么不当 -因为不好看 |
[01:38] | – I… – Hey, hey, sorry I’m late. | -我… -我来了 抱歉来晚了 |
[01:41] | Who wants to carve some pumpkin corpses? | 谁想来刻几个可怕的南瓜灯 |
[01:47] | – Daddy. Do I have to be a vet? – Yeah? | -爸 我必须当兽医吗 -怎么了 |
[01:49] | I want to be Sandy from Grease. | 我想当《火爆浪子》里的桑迪 |
[01:51] | – Pretty Sandy, not tough Sandy. – Okay. | -当美女桑迪 不是坏脾气桑迪 -好 |
[01:52] | Yeah, you can be pretty Sandy. Mom can handle that, right? | 你可以当美女桑迪 妈妈能帮你 对吧 |
[01:55] | Jack, I just finished her costume. | 杰克 我刚做完她的服装 |
[01:56] | – Well, I… – I can use my yellow sweater. | -那就… -可以用我的黄毛衣 |
[01:58] | Hey. She can, she can use her yellow sweater. | 对 她可以用那件黄毛衣 |
[02:04] | Oh, and Kevin’s doing his cigar-smoking bum again. | 凯文又要扮成抽雪茄的流浪汉 |
[02:06] | Oh, yeah. That’s his ultimate fantasy, | 对 他就喜欢这个 |
[02:08] | no chores and nothing tucked in. | 不用干活 也不用穿戴整齐 |
[02:10] | – Jack… – Oh, hey, Randall– yeah? Check this out. | -杰克 -兰德尔 给你看个东西 |
[02:11] | I’ve been working on something for you. Ready? Here. | 我最近练的 准备好了吗 开始 |
[02:17] | – Really, Dad? – Okay. Yes, really. | -真要这样吗 爸 -当然 |
[02:19] | I’m gonna go change, and then we’re gonna carve some pumpkins, | 我去换衣服 待会一起刻南瓜 |
[02:21] | okay? Get ’em ready. Line ’em up. | 好不好 把南瓜准备好 排好队 |
[02:26] | Jack. You… | 杰克 你… |
[02:27] | You have to stop doing that, with Kate. | 你不能这样对凯特了 |
[02:30] | Doing what? | 你说哪样 |
[02:31] | Saying yes to anything that she wants. | 对她来者不拒予取予求 |
[02:34] | – Oh, come on. No, I don’t. – You do. | -怎么可能 我没有 -你有 |
[02:36] | – It was a costume, Bec. – Jack. | -不过是件衣服 小贝 -杰克 |
[02:38] | What-Whatever-whatever makes the kid happy. | 这还不是为了让孩子开心点 |
[02:40] | You cannot bear to see her disappointed, can you? | 你就是看不得她失望 对吗 |
[02:46] | – What was that? – Nothing. | -你什么意思 -没什么 |
[02:47] | No, you made a… You made some sort of sound. | 不 你刚才 你刚才发了个声音 |
[02:49] | I just don’t know what that’s supposed to mean. | 我不知道你那是什么意思 |
[02:51] | I just… | 就是… |
[02:52] | I find it funny that you’re accusing me | 我觉得你指责我太惯着凯特 |
[02:55] | of being too easy on Kate | 可你自己却把兰德尔 |
[02:56] | when you treat Randall like a glass figurine. | 捧得像个玻璃人 所以有点想笑 |
[03:00] | Uh, I do not. | 我没有 |
[03:01] | – Okay. – No… | -好吧 -不行 |
[03:02] | Mm. No, we’re not… | 不行 这样不对 |
[03:04] | I’m not letting you reroute the conversation, Jack. | 我不能让你转移话题 杰克 |
[03:06] | You realize, that by saying yes to everything that Kate wants, | 你这样答应凯特的每个要求 |
[03:09] | it’s not preparing her for the real world. | 不能帮她适应外面的世界 |
[03:11] | – Okay. – No, no. High school and college | -好 -我说真的 等上了高中 大学 |
[03:14] | and her 20s? Oh, my God, her 20s are gonna be nothing but noes. | 二十多岁的时候 她会遭遇各种挫折 |
[03:17] | Hang on. Didn’t I say yes to you in your 20s? | 等等 你二十多岁时不是追到了我吗 |
[03:23] | – Wait, you said yes to me in my 20s? – Yeah. Sure did. | -等等 我二十多岁时追的你吗 -当然 |
[03:26] | – Are you kidding me right now? – No, I… | -你开什么玩笑 -我认真的 |
[03:27] | – Yeah. – No way. | -是啊 -不可能 |
[03:29] | I don’t think you’re remembering your 20s. | 我不认为你还记得你二十多岁的时候 |
[03:31] | Oh, I remember my 20s. | 我记得我二十多岁的时候 |
[03:32] | – You clearly don’t, Jack. – No. | -你明显不记得了 杰克 -不 |
[03:33] | I remember my 20s. | 我记得我二十多岁的时候 |
[03:34] | – Yeah? – Did a lot of this. | -是吗 -做了很多这种事 |
[03:37] | – All that, oh, my gosh. – I do remember that. | -还有这个 我的天 -我的确记得这个 |
[03:39] | There was so much of that going on in our 20s. | 在我们二十多岁的时候发生了很多这种事 |
[03:41] | People don’t forget their 20s. | 人们不会忘记二十多岁的时候 |
[03:54] | No, I got it. | 没事 我记下了 |
[03:56] | Flight 235. | 235航班 |
[03:59] | Okay, he’ll be in baggage claim. | 好的 他会在取行李的地方 |
[04:02] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[04:03] | Okay, Rebecca. | 好的 丽贝卡 |
[04:05] | I’ll see you in a couple of hours. | 再过几个小时见 |
[04:06] | Oh, and thank you. | 谢谢 |
[04:08] | I’m so glad you’re gonna be here. | 我很高兴你来这儿 |
[04:11] | Yeah, my mom is coming as soon as she gets over the flu. | 我妈等她流感好了就会过来 |
[04:15] | It’s been a rough couple months. | 过去这几个月不太好过 |
[04:19] | Better, I think. | 好点了 我觉得 |
[04:23] | You’ll see when you get here. | 等你到这儿了就知道了 |
[04:25] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[04:27] | All right. Bye. | 好的 再见 |
[04:42] | Okay, did you need anything else, or… ? | 你还需要点其他的吗 还是 |
[04:43] | – No. – Uh– okay. | -不了 -好吧 |
[04:45] | Just the check, please. | 麻烦结账就好 |
[04:46] | Your favorite customer is here. | 你最喜欢的客人来了 |
[04:52] | Can I get you some coffee? | 要帮你倒点咖啡吗 |
[04:54] | Uh, yeah, if it’s hot. | 好啊 如果还热着的话 |
[04:56] | Yeah, it was, it was just brewed. | 还热着 刚煮好的 |
[05:00] | How’s the pressure? Hmm? | 力度怎么样 |
[05:02] | Too hard, too soft? | 太重 太轻 |
[05:03] | – No, you can go harder. – Yeah? | -不重 你可以再用力点 -是吗 |
[05:06] | Mm-hmm. You got a future here, Kevin. | 你做这个有前途 凯文 |
[05:08] | You’re gonna be cutting hair in no time. | 你很快就能剪头发了 |
[05:09] | Nah. Nah, nah, nah. | 不不不 |
[05:11] | I’m just, uh, here till pilot season starts. | 我只是在这儿等样片季开始 |
[05:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[05:15] | I-I know what you’re thinking. You’re thinking, | 我知道你在想什么 你在想 |
[05:17] | “That’s what he said last year,” Right? | “去年他就这么说的” 对吗 |
[05:18] | About, you know, only being here till pilot season starts. | 就说只在这儿待到样片季开始 |
[05:27] | Okay. Fifth time’s the charm. | 好了 第五次就成了 |
[05:31] | Here you go… | 好了 |
[05:37] | Come on, man. | 拜托 |
[05:39] | Come on, damn it. | 拜托 该死 |
[05:41] | Nope. Not gonna get me. | 不 不会打垮我 |
[05:44] | Round six. | 第六回合 |
[05:45] | Here we go. | 开始 |
[05:50] | So, you’re early, but it’s Friday, so, uh, tuna melt? | 你来早了 今天是周五 吃金枪鱼三明治 |
[05:53] | Extra onions, well-done fries? | 多加洋葱 全熟薯条 |
[05:55] | You know me too well. | 你太懂我了 |
[05:57] | Stay. | 等一下 |
[05:59] | Talk a while. | 聊一会儿 |
[06:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:03] | So, what’s new? | 有什么新鲜事 |
[06:05] | You trick-or-treating tonight, or…? | 你今晚要去玩不给糖就捣乱 还是 |
[06:06] | No. No, I’ll be at the, uh, the South Hills Lounge, | 不不 我会在南山酒吧 |
[06:10] | buying my guys some drinks. | 请我兄弟们喝酒 |
[06:12] | What about you? Party on campus? | 你呢 参加学校里的派对吗 |
[06:13] | Uh, it’s night school. | 那是夜校 |
[06:15] | So, there’s-there’s no parties | 所以没有派对 |
[06:18] | or a campus. | 也没有校区 |
[06:20] | ‘Cause everyone’s like, | 因为每个人都这样 |
[06:21] | “Hey, anyone ever tell you you look like Tom Cruise?” Or, | “有人跟你说过你像汤姆·克鲁斯吗” |
[06:24] | “Hey, you’re like a young Tom Cruise.” | 或者是”你像年轻的汤姆·克鲁斯” |
[06:27] | “Oh, you’re like a, you’re like a young Tom Cruise, but tall.” | “你像年轻但是高一点的汤姆·克鲁斯” |
[06:29] | You know what I mean? And then, all of a sudden, everything | 你懂我的意思吧 然后突然之间 一切都 |
[06:31] | slows down, right? Because they’re like, “Well, | 慢下来 因为他们就这样 |
[06:33] | I don’t know. He’s a little too Tom Cruise.” | “我不知道 他有点太像汤姆·克鲁斯” |
[06:35] | Or, “He’s like Tom Cruise, but he’s too tall.” | 或者”他像汤姆·克鲁斯 但他太高了” |
[06:37] | And I’m like, “Guys, hello. I can act shorter.” | 而我就像是 “我可以演得矮一点啊” |
[06:40] | – But no one’s got an imagination… – Kevin. | -但没有一个人有想象力 -凯文 |
[06:42] | Too much pressure? | 太用力了吗 |
[06:43] | Too much whining. | 太唠叨了 |
[06:44] | Okay. Sorry. | 好吧 抱歉 |
[06:46] | I broke the damn fan. | 我弄坏了那该死的风扇 |
[06:48] | Oh. Baby, it’s October. | 亲爱的 现在是十月 |
[06:51] | – We don’t need a ceiling fan in the nursery. – No. | -我们不需要在育儿房里装吊扇 -不 |
[06:53] | No, no, we need air circulation, Beth. | 不不 我们需要空气流通 贝丝 |
[06:56] | That’s what they say crib death is, | 这就是他们所说的婴儿猝死综合症 |
[06:57] | you know, little pockets of trapped air | 一点不新鲜的空气 |
[06:58] | that get stuck in the baby’s throat, | 卡到宝宝的喉咙里 |
[06:59] | – then they wake up in the night and… – You know what we don’t | -晚上他们醒来后发现 -你知道我们 |
[07:01] | need to talk about right now? | 现在没必要谈什么吗 |
[07:03] | Crib death. | 婴儿猝死 |
[07:05] | It’s in none of the books under suggested topics | 没有哪本书会在分娩前 |
[07:07] | for the day before delivery. | 讲到这些主题 |
[07:12] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[07:13] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[07:16] | Did you eat anything today? Hmm? | 你今天吃东西了吗 |
[07:18] | You know what the doctor said | 你知道医生讲的 |
[07:19] | about blood sugar levels and mood… | 血压会影响情绪那套… |
[07:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:24] | These are fun-size, Beth. | 那些东西很小 贝丝 |
[07:26] | I wanted to be the house with the full-size candy. | 我想在家里装满正常大小的糖果 |
[07:28] | And the wife who’s not worried about her husband. | 也希望妻子不再为我担心 |
[07:30] | I’m not worried about you, baby. | 我没担心你 亲爱的 |
[07:32] | You know, it was two months ago, okay? | 都过去两个月了 对吧 |
[07:35] | You’re good. We’re good. | 你表现不错 我们都是 |
[07:40] | You know what, I just got to get this fan thing | 不行 风扇的事不解决 |
[07:41] | off my mind. I’m sorry. | 我不安心 我先去了 |
[07:48] | It’s gonna be okay, sweetie. | 一切会好起来的 宝贝儿 |
[07:52] | He’s gonna come through. | 他会成功的 |
[07:55] | He always comes through. | 他总能做到 |
[08:07] | – Ta-da! – Ta-da! | -见证奇迹 -瞧 |
[08:11] | I don’t get it. | 我没看懂 |
[08:12] | What?! We’re Sonny and Cher. | 什么 我们是索尼和雪儿 |
[08:15] | Who are they? | 他们是什么人 |
[08:16] | You don’t know who Sonny…? | 你不知道索尼是… |
[08:18] | *I got you, babe* | *你是我的 宝贝* |
[08:19] | *Hey, I got you.* | *你是我的* |
[08:22] | No, that was Cher ’cause I think you sound great. | 不 是雪儿唱的 因为我觉得你学的很像 |
[08:24] | Great, it sounded like Rebecca. | 好吧 这才是丽贝卡 |
[08:25] | Okay, guys, let’s go. | 伙计们 我们走吧 |
[08:26] | This is stupid. | 这太蠢了 |
[08:28] | I don’t want to use Randall’s weird map. | 我才不想用兰德尔的诡异地图 |
[08:30] | I want to go to the Johnsons’ haunted house first. | 我想先去约翰逊家的鬼屋 |
[08:32] | No, we have to use my map to get to the good candy first, | 不 我们得跟着我的地图先去拿好吃的糖果 |
[08:35] | then we go to the haunted house. | 然后再去鬼屋 |
[08:37] | Okay, so how about we vote? | 好吧 那我们投票吧 |
[08:39] | – Map or haunted house? – No, no, no, no. | -跟着地图还是去鬼屋 -不 不行 |
[08:40] | – Haunted house! – No map! | -鬼屋 -不选地图 |
[08:41] | No fair! Mom promised. | 这不公平 妈妈答应过的 |
[08:43] | Aw, don’t be a baby. | 别耍小孩子气 |
[08:44] | We voted. | 我们投票了 |
[08:45] | – No! – Kev… | -不行 -小凯 |
[08:46] | We’ll spend too much time in the haunted house. | 我们会在鬼屋里待好长时间 |
[08:48] | I planned everything so perfectly! | 我的计划天衣无缝 |
[08:50] | Oh, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey. Randall, it’s fine. | 听着 听我说 兰德尔 没事的 |
[08:53] | It’s fine, okay? | 没事的 好吗 |
[08:54] | We’ll use the map. | 我们跟着地图走 |
[08:56] | – I did promise him, Jack. – Okay. | -我的确答应过他 杰克 -好吧 |
[08:58] | Why don’t you take them and I’ll take him? | 要不你带他们去两 我带他去 |
[09:01] | And we’ll be done by… | 我们玩到… |
[09:03] | Look, 8:07, Eastern Standard Time, okay? | 看 东部时间8:07 这样行吗 |
[09:06] | – And then we’ll meet back up with you guys. – Yep. Great. | -然后我们再和你们碰面 -好 好极了 |
[09:07] | Okay. Uh, guys, get your pillow cases. | 好了 伙计们 拿上你们的枕套 |
[09:09] | Go. Come on. Randall, get your pillow case. | 走了 快 兰德尔 拿上你的枕套 |
[09:10] | Okay. Go, go, go. | 好 快走 快走 |
[09:12] | – This is exactly what I was talking about earlier. – Jack… | -这就是我之前说的 -杰克… |
[09:13] | – No. He’s too rigid and it’s getting worse. – No. | -不 他太死心眼 现在更糟了 -不 |
[09:16] | No, no. He’s not rigid. He’s anxious. | 不 不 他不是死板 他是焦躁 |
[09:18] | Mom, come on, come on, come on. We’re late. | 妈妈 快走了 快 我们要迟到了 |
[09:20] | Look, Jack, I did promise him. | 听着 杰克 我确实答应了他 |
[09:21] | – Yeah. Go. – Okay, | -好 去吧 -好 |
[09:22] | uh, 8:07. I’ll be the one with the wig | 8:07 我会戴着假发 |
[09:24] | – and the devoted fan base, okay? – Mom, come on. | -领着狂热粉丝 好吗 -妈妈 快走 |
[09:26] | – I’m coming! – Wait, wait a minute. | -来了 -等等 等一下 |
[09:27] | With-Without you, I… What is my costume? | 你走了 我…我这装扮算什么 |
[09:31] | Great. So, I-I’m Rhoda. | 这倒好 我成了罗达 |
[09:32] | I’m Rhoda with a mustache. | 有胡子的罗达 |
[09:34] | – Come on, Dad, haunted house! – Yep. Haunted house! | -快 爸爸 去鬼屋 -好 去鬼屋 |
[09:36] | Haunted house! Here we go. | 鬼屋 我们来了 |
[10:06] | Perfect. | “好极了” |
[10:09] | – Dude! – Hey. | -伙计 -嘿 |
[10:10] | Dude, I booked a new Christian Bale movie. | 伙计 我要出演克里斯蒂安·贝尔的新电影 |
[10:16] | What?! | 什么 |
[10:16] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[10:18] | How did the… Wow. That’s… congratulations. | 你怎么… 这… 恭喜你啊 |
[10:20] | You know, that’s-that’s-that’s just– good for you. | 这 真有你的 |
[10:23] | No, it’s good for both of us, dude. | 不 是我们俩的功劳 伙计 |
[10:24] | Don’t even worry about paying me back for rent last month, okay? | 就别想上个月房租的事了 好吗 |
[10:27] | Because this is all thanks to you for encouraging me and all. | 因为这都是你一直鼓励我的结果 |
[10:30] | Yeah, well, you know, I mean, I say nice things to you, | 好吧 我说好听的话给你 |
[10:32] | you say them back to me. That’s the arrangement, right? | 你也对我说鼓励的话 这是说好的 对吧 |
[10:34] | Yes. So, Brett, the director, invited me to a private party | 没错 导演布雷特 邀请我今晚去个 |
[10:39] | with the cast tonight and you got to come with. | 演员的私人派对 你跟我去吧 |
[10:42] | Oh, no, dude, that’s your fast lane now, man. | 不了 伙计 这是你的大好机会 伙计 |
[10:43] | – That’s-that’s your thing, I’m… – No, no, no, no, no, no. | -那是你的事业 我… -不不 |
[10:46] | Come on, you are so talented. | 拜托 你这么有才能 |
[10:48] | This is gonna happen for you. It is. | 这事早晚会降临在你身上的 真的 |
[10:50] | You just need some introductions, okay? | 你就是需要人引荐一下 懂吗 |
[10:56] | Please. | 去吧 |
[10:57] | You know what, the hell with it. Let’s go. | 知道吗 管它呢 一起去 |
[10:58] | – Yes. – Yeah. | -棒 -对 |
[11:00] | Home, baby. | 回来了 老婆 |
[11:02] | Hi, Rebecca! | 丽贝卡 |
[11:04] | – It’s so good to see you. – Oh, there she is. | -见到你太开心了 -你终于来了 |
[11:06] | Oh, it’s good to see you, too, sweetheart. | 见到你我也很开心 亲爱的 |
[11:09] | Oh, how are you? | 你怎么样 |
[11:11] | – I’m hanging in there. – Yeah? | -还不错啊 -是吧 |
[11:12] | Oh, you look wonderful. | 你看上去真不错 |
[11:14] | Oh, thank you. You’re a good liar. | 谢谢 你真会说谎 |
[11:17] | Ah, not lying. | 没有说谎 |
[11:19] | Hey, babe, why don’t you take her luggage up? | 亲爱的 你把行李拿上去吧 |
[11:21] | – On it. – Thank you. | -没问题 -谢谢 |
[11:23] | You’re welcome, Ma. | 别客气 妈 |
[11:28] | – He looks good. – Yeah? Really? | -他看上去不错 -是吗 |
[11:30] | – You think so? – Yeah. Yeah, I do. | -你这么觉得吗 -是的 |
[11:31] | I… I think he looks a little tired, | 我觉得他看上去有点疲倦 |
[11:33] | but that’s to be expected, right? | 不过这在意料之中 对吧 |
[11:36] | – I’m really glad you’re here. – Me, too. | -我真的很高兴你过来 -我也是 |
[11:38] | It’s been stressful with the baby due | 宝宝快出生了 我们压力好大 |
[11:40] | -and-and, just in case… – I know. | -而且 为了以防万一 -我明白 |
[11:42] | Yeah, I know. I know, I know. Well, I’m glad to be here. | 我懂 我懂 我很高兴过来 |
[11:45] | Oh, my gosh, babe. | 天啊 亲爱的 |
[11:47] | I was just telling your mom | 我在对你妈说 |
[11:48] | how I haven’t seen my feet in months. | 我已经几个月没见着自己的脚了 |
[11:51] | You know, you two are really loud whisperers. | 你知道你们俩说话声挺大的 |
[11:55] | You haven’t quite got that down yet. | 你们说得还不够轻 |
[11:58] | So, I’ll tell you what. Uh, I’m gonna leave. | 我来说说吧 我要走了 |
[12:01] | I’m gonna take that fan back and get a new one, | 我要去把风扇带回去 换个新的回来 |
[12:03] | and you guys can talk about me as loud as you want, | 你们可以随便大声谈论我 |
[12:05] | but when I come back… | 不过等我回来了 |
[12:09] | let’s be normal. | 就别这么鬼鬼祟祟了 |
[12:12] | All right? | 好吗 |
[12:13] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[12:14] | It’s Halloween and it’s getting dark. You really want… | 今天是万圣节 天已经黑了 你真想.. |
[12:17] | I can drive three miles to the hardware store, Beth. | 我可以开五公里车去五金店 贝丝 |
[12:19] | Oh. Yeah. Of course. | 是啊 当然 |
[12:22] | Let me move my stuff for you. | 让我帮你把东西挪开 |
[12:25] | Look, that way this fan thing won’t be hanging over my head. | 那样 风扇的事就不会一直悬在我脑子里了 |
[12:29] | Or it will be hanging over my head. | 它会悬在我头顶上 |
[12:31] | See what I did there? Fan joke. | 瞧我干了什么 讲了个风扇的笑话 |
[12:35] | I’m gonna go. | 我要走了 |
[12:41] | – You see what I’m saying? – Yeah, I do. | -我明白我的话了吧 -是的 |
[12:47] | It’s too crowded. Let’s come back later. | 太挤了 我们过会儿再来吧 |
[12:49] | No, he said he’d be here. | 不 他说了会过来的 |
[12:51] | Do you see any Ninja Turtles? | 你看见忍者神龟了吗 |
[12:53] | Wha… Wh-What do you mean, who? | 你说的什么意思 谁 |
[12:54] | – Who’s he? – Billy. | -是谁 -比利 |
[12:56] | – Who’s Billy? – There’s one! | -比利是谁 -那边有一个 |
[13:00] | Kev, wh-what’s going on right now? | 小凯 现在是什么情况 |
[13:02] | She’s gonna ask Billy Palmer | 她要邀请比利·帕尔默 |
[13:04] | to go through the haunted house with her, | 和她一起通过鬼屋 |
[13:05] | and if it gets scary, he might hold her hand. | 如果很吓人的话 他也许会握住她的手 |
[13:08] | She has a crush on him. | 她对他很着迷 |
[13:10] | Come on, that’s ridiculous. She’s ten. | 得了 太荒谬了 她才十岁 |
[13:11] | It’s ridiculous because he’s Billy Palmer. | 荒谬是因为那人是比利·帕尔默 |
[13:14] | He’s almost as popular as me, | 他差不多和我一样红 |
[13:16] | and no way is he gonna hold her hand. | 他不可能会握住她的手 |
[13:19] | Can I just go trick-or-treating on my own now? | 我能自己去玩”不给糖就捣蛋”了吗 |
[13:22] | Yeah, go ahead. Go ahead. | 去吧 去吧 |
[13:23] | Just, hey, houses I can see, Kev, | 就去我看得到的房子 小凯 |
[13:25] | – and then you come right back. – Okay! | -然后就回来 -好 |
[13:53] | Uh, they canceled class tonight, | 今晚的课都取消了 |
[13:55] | so I thought I would take my new costume for a spin. | 我想我该穿着新衣服转一圈 |
[13:57] | It’s “Nervous Girl Taking a Chance.” | 算是”来冒险的紧张女孩” |
[14:04] | Well, I’m glad you’re here. | 我很高兴你来了 |
[14:05] | – You are? – I am. | -是吗 -是的 |
[14:07] | Can’t you tell from my costume? | 你没从我的服装上看出来吗 |
[14:08] | “Guy Who’s Happy to See You.” | “很高兴见到你的男人” |
[14:12] | I was hoping it was “Guy Who Buys Me a Drink.” | 我倒希望是”请我喝酒的男人” |
[14:20] | Uh, I was actually leaving, so… | 其实我正要走 所以… |
[14:23] | Oh. Yeah, that-that… cool. | 是吗 没问题 |
[14:26] | Can we go someplace quieter? | 我们能去个安静点的地方吗 |
[14:30] | Yeah, I live nearby. | 好啊 我住附近 |
[14:41] | – Ok. Look, there he is. There he is. – Oh, yeah. Look at that. | -瞧 他来了 他来了 -瞧瞧啊 |
[14:45] | You know what I love? | 知道我喜欢什么吗 |
[14:46] | I love how everyone’s just all of the sudden decided | 我就喜欢所有人一瞬间都确定 |
[14:48] | -that he’s the man, you know? -Yeah. | -他就是那个人 知道吗 -是啊 |
[14:50] | He’s, like, barely done anything. | 他就好像 几乎什么都没做 |
[14:51] | Yeah. Totally. | 是啊 一点没错 |
[14:53] | You want to meet him? | 你想见他吗 |
[14:53] | – Hell yeah. Huge fan. – Yeah. | -当然 我是铁粉 -好的 |
[14:55] | – Brett. – Oh, there he is. | -布雷特 -他来啦 |
[14:58] | – Here’s our Jason. – How are you? | -我们杰森在这里 -你好吗 |
[15:01] | Hey, this is my friend, Kevin Pearson. | 这是我的朋友 凯文·皮尔森 |
[15:03] | – He’s an actor, too. – Hey. How are you? | -他也是个演员 -你好啊 |
[15:04] | It’s an honor to meet you, sir. You know what I loved… | 见到你很荣幸 我特别喜欢… |
[15:06] | Hey, man, you killed it today. Come on. | 你今天表演很精彩 来吧 |
[15:09] | Laura wants to talk to you. | 劳拉想跟你说话 |
[15:10] | – She thought you were great. – Oh. Oh, my God. | -她很喜欢你 -天啊 |
[15:12] | Great. | 真棒 |
[15:15] | We’ve changed, you know? | 我们变了 |
[15:18] | We’re so polite. | 我们相敬如宾 |
[15:21] | We tiptoe around each other like strangers. | 就像陌生人一样小心翼翼对待对方 |
[15:24] | And it’s hard for me to tiptoe right now. | 而我现在很难小心翼翼 |
[15:27] | Then don’t. | 那就别 |
[15:28] | He’s a lot stronger than he seems. | 他比看起来要坚强 |
[15:31] | You didn’t see him. | 你没见过他 |
[15:33] | You did not see him that morning, Rebecca. | 你没见过他那天早上的样子 丽贝卡 |
[15:36] | Just blind and weeping and a million miles away. | 什么也看不见 哭泣着 不知所措 |
[15:43] | Hmm. And has it happened since? | 后来复发过吗 |
[15:45] | No, not so far. | 还没有 |
[15:48] | He says it’s fine, but I just… | 他说没事 但我… |
[15:51] | I don’t believe him anymore. | 不相信他了 |
[15:54] | You should. | 你该相信 |
[15:56] | You know Randall. | 你知道兰德尔的 |
[15:58] | When he gets knocked down, he gets right back… | 他遇到挫折后马上恢复 |
[16:00] | You weren’t there. | 你不在场 |
[16:02] | You’re right. | 你说得对 |
[16:04] | You’re right, I-I wasn’t there. | 你说得对 我不在 |
[16:10] | You know, my friends are telling me | 我朋友让我去 |
[16:11] | that I need to join something called Facebook? | 注册一个叫”脸书”的东西 |
[16:13] | To see, uh, all the-the baby pictures you’re gonna post. | 在那里看你发婴儿照 |
[16:17] | Oh, no, don’t even bother. | 不用了 |
[16:19] | I’m not gonna be one of those moms who posts a picture | 我才不是那种每当婴儿打个嗝 |
[16:21] | every time a baby burps, okay? | 就要发张照片的妈妈 |
[16:23] | They say that it’s-it’s a good way to-to, um, | 他们说这样有助于 |
[16:25] | stay connected and feel part of a community. I don’t know. | 和大家保持联络 更有参与感 我不清楚 |
[16:32] | I could help you set it up. | 我可以帮你注册 |
[16:34] | – Yeah? – Mm-hmm. | -是吗 -嗯 |
[16:37] | Yeah, okay, I would like that. I’ll try it. | 好的 我想要 我想试试 |
[16:40] | Cool. | 棒 |
[16:45] | Hey, sweetheart? | 亲爱的 |
[16:48] | You’re gonna believe him again. | 你会再次相信他的 |
[16:55] | 7:45 7:45. | |
[16:56] | – Right on schedule. -Yeah! That’s great. | -如期完成 -太好了 |
[16:58] | Hey, hey, hey, | 等下 |
[16:59] | but let’s, uh, let’s go to to this house. That’s the Larsens. | 我们去这家吧 是拉森家 |
[17:02] | Nah, they talk too much | 不要 他们太话痨了 |
[17:03] | and they make you do tricks, like hopscotch. | 还得让你表演 比如跳房子 |
[17:05] | Yeah, but it’s gonna be really quick | 但会很快的 |
[17:07] | because there’s no one waiting in line over there, so let’s go. | 因为没有人排队 我们去吧 |
[17:09] | Mom, it’s because they always have licorice and-and… | 妈 他们总发甘草糖而且 |
[17:13] | Let’s just stay on my map, okay? | 就按照我地图上走好吗 |
[17:16] | Hey, hey, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[17:18] | The plan is not set in stone. | 计划不是定死的 |
[17:20] | We can change it. We can… | 我们可以改变 我们可以 |
[17:23] | we can improvise. | 即兴发挥 |
[17:24] | – Do you know what that means? – No. | -你知道这是什么意思吗 -不知道 |
[17:26] | It means when you make something up in the moment | 意思是 在某一刻不按计划随心所欲 |
[17:28] | and it can be a lot of fun. | 可以很好玩的 |
[17:30] | Can you try it for me? | 你愿意为我试试吗 |
[17:32] | Just take one minute. | 就一分钟 |
[17:36] | Fine! | 好吧 |
[17:39] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:51] | Can I help you, sir? | 需要帮忙吗 先生 |
[17:53] | What? | 什么 |
[17:55] | Oh, yeah. Um… | 对 |
[17:58] | I need, uh… | 我需要… |
[18:01] | Sorry, uh, this doesn’t work. | 不好意思 这个坏了 |
[18:04] | I can get you a new one. | 我可以给你拿个新的 |
[18:06] | It’s for the baby. I got a baby coming tomorrow. | 是给婴儿的 明天我家新添婴儿 |
[18:09] | Oh, congratulations. | 恭喜 |
[18:12] | Uh, okay, well, let me just see which… | 好的 我看看哪个 |
[18:14] | I had a breakdown a couple of months ago. | 几个月前我情绪崩溃了 |
[18:19] | You know, nervous, mental, whatever you want to call it. | 精神崩溃 你怎么定义都行 |
[18:22] | And I’m not the same, you know? | 我变了一个人 |
[18:25] | Like I was. | 和以前不一样了 |
[18:27] | And I know it. | 我知道 |
[18:29] | And my wife knows it, too. | 我妻子也知道 |
[18:36] | I’m sorry. | 很抱歉 |
[18:37] | Thanks, man. | 谢谢 |
[18:40] | See, that morning, uh, | 那天早上 |
[18:42] | the morning that I had the thing, | 就是我出状况的那天早上 |
[18:45] | I was on the Internet. | 我当时在上网 |
[18:47] | The site “Where Your Baby Is Now.” | 看一个叫”宝宝成长之路”的育儿网站 |
[18:51] | And at six months along, they start dreaming. | 六个月大的时候 他们会开始做梦 |
[18:55] | You know that? | 你知道吗 |
[18:57] | Before that, it’s all cells and parts, you know, | 在那之前 还只是一堆细胞和组织 |
[18:59] | but then they actually start dreaming. | 但从那时起 他们就会做梦了 |
[19:02] | And that’s a person, right? | 已经是真正意义上的人了 对吧 |
[19:05] | A whole little universe of hopes and dreams | 一个充满希望和梦想 |
[19:08] | and happiness and sadness, and I just thought, | 充满悲伤和喜悦的小小宇宙 我就想 |
[19:10] | whoa, I… I can’t be in charge of a universe. | 我 我怎么管得了一个宇宙 |
[19:15] | I can’t even hang a ceiling fan, turns out. | 事实证明我连个吊扇都安不好 |
[19:21] | I don’t have any answers, except at work, | 我对任何事都很茫然 除了工作 |
[19:25] | but at work if I’m wrong, it’s just money. | 但如果工作出错了 损失的只是钱 |
[19:29] | But what if I’m wrong with a baby? | 如果关于孩子的事出错了 怎么办 |
[19:33] | Why are you asking me? | 你为什么问我 |
[19:37] | That. | 因为那个 |
[19:37] | G·辛格 有问题请找我 | |
[19:39] | And if it’s not racist, the turban. | 这话可能有点失礼 还因为你的头巾 |
[19:42] | Eastern wisdom is kind of a thing, right? | 东方智慧名扬世界 对吧 |
[19:44] | Oh, yeah, East Trenton. | 我是东特伦顿的[位于美国新泽西州] |
[19:51] | I will tell you one thing. | 我告诉你件事 |
[19:52] | I have five kids. | 我有五个孩子 |
[19:54] | And before the first one was born, | 在第一个孩子出生前 |
[19:57] | I was all questions, too. | 我也充满了疑问 |
[19:59] | Can I? Will I? | 我能吗 我会吗 |
[20:02] | But what they don’t tell you is that babies | 但人们不会告诉你 其实宝宝出生 |
[20:06] | come with the answers. | 会带来答案 |
[20:08] | They come out, they look up at you, | 他们降临到这世上 抬头看着你 |
[20:11] | and you at them, and… | 你也看着他们 然后 |
[20:18] | they tell you who you are. | 他们会让你真正认识到 你是谁 |
[20:22] | You’ll see. | 你会知道的 |
[20:23] | Tomorrow you’ll have all the answers you need. | 明天 你就能得到你想要的一切答案 |
[20:30] | That’s pretty good for East Trenton, excuse me. | 东特伦顿人说出这番话很厉害了 抱歉 |
[20:33] | Oh, man. | 真是 |
[20:36] | What’s the “G” Stand for? | 你的G代表什么 |
[20:38] | Garuda. | 迦卢荼[印度神话中鹰头人身金翅鸟] |
[20:40] | Damn. | 我去 |
[20:42] | Almost had a baby named after me until I said that, didn’t I? | 你刚才差点就准备用我的名字给孩子命名了吧 |
[20:49] | Best fan on the market. | 这是商场里最好的风扇 |
[20:51] | Grab one. | 拿一个 |
[20:52] | I’ll meet you at Returns. | 退货处见 |
[21:04] | Ma? | 妈 |
[21:07] | What? | 什么 |
[21:09] | No, no. No, we’re inducing tomorrow. | 不不不 我们约的明天引产 |
[21:11] | This isn’t supposed to happen until tomorrow. | 应该到明天才生的 |
[21:12] | Yeah, I know. I know. | 是 我知道 |
[21:14] | I’ve called 911, but the roads are blocked for Halloween. | 我打电话给911 但万圣节封路了 |
[21:16] | So just get home as soon as you can. | 你赶紧尽快赶回家 |
[21:18] | Okay, I got him. I got him, sweetheart. | 我已经告诉他了 亲爱的 |
[21:20] | – He’s coming. He’s coming, yeah. – Tell him to come! | -他马上回来 马上 -叫他回来 |
[21:24] | Okay. | 好的 |
[21:27] | It’s happening, Garuda. | 要生了 迦卢荼 |
[21:28] | It’s happening. | 要生了 |
[21:40] | Hey, Brett. | 布雷特 |
[21:41] | It’s a great party, man. This is awesome. | 派对很棒 太赞了 |
[21:43] | And– oh, and that script, I read that script this afternoon. | 还有剧本 我下午看了剧本 |
[21:47] | Blew me away. Awesome. | 震撼到我了 非常棒 |
[21:48] | – Thank you very much. – Yeah. | -谢谢 -没事 |
[21:49] | – All yours. – Oh, thank you. That… | -归你了 -谢谢 那个 |
[21:51] | Are you, uh, are you casting | 你现在有没有 |
[21:52] | any more projects at the moment or…? | 在负责其他影片的选角 |
[21:54] | No, I just like to cast one movie at a time. | 没有 我每次只负责一部影片 |
[21:56] | – Funny that way. – Right. | -这样比较有趣 -是的 |
[21:59] | I-I get it. | 我懂 |
[22:00] | Uh, that-that character Jason, I’m-I’m in love with him. | 杰森那个角色 我很喜欢 |
[22:03] | – I love it. – Well, it’s nothing on the page | -非常喜欢 -但跟你朋友的戏比起来 |
[22:05] | – compared to what your friend does with it. – Yeah. | -根本无法相提并论 -是吗 |
[22:07] | Yeah, no, he’s great– I’m just, I’m… | 对 不 他是挺好的 我只是… |
[22:10] | Well, I was just curious, uh… | 我只是好奇 |
[22:12] | I mean, it’s an interesting choice, | 为什么会选齐克 |
[22:13] | you know, going with Zeke. | 我觉得很有意思 |
[22:15] | Well, because the character’s described | 因为剧中的角色形象 |
[22:17] | like this all-American, handsome guy, right? | 是个典型的美国帅哥 对吧 |
[22:21] | And Zeke’s more, uh, he’s like… | 而齐克 他似乎… |
[22:26] | I mean, come on, he’s like a character guy, right? | 似乎更像喜剧角色 对吧 |
[22:29] | Just, uh, I’m-I’m curious if you read any actors, you know, | 我想知道你让其他演员试过镜吗 |
[22:32] | like the character was described? | 更符合剧本描述的演员 |
[22:33] | You mean like you? | 你是说你自己吗 |
[22:35] | No, I… I’m-I’m just, I’m-I’m, I mean I could… | 不 我只是 我倒是也可以 |
[22:38] | I could come in and I could, I could read it for you. | 我可以去试镜 读台词给你听 |
[22:41] | You know, just so you get an idea | 让你感觉一下 |
[22:42] | of what it feels like, you know, as it’s… written. | 更符合剧本描述的人物感觉 |
[22:47] | Or not. | 也可以不去 |
[22:48] | You know, I don’t have to do any of that– | 我也不是非得这样… |
[22:49] | Look, Zeke’s obviously the right choice. | 很显然齐克是正确的选择 |
[22:51] | He’s-he’s the right man for the job, and I-I just, uh… | 他很适合演那个角色 我…我只是 |
[22:54] | Congratulations on… | 祝贺你们… |
[22:58] | You know, I-I thought I had you pegged already. | 我以为我看透了你 |
[23:01] | You know, pretty boy, | 大帅哥 |
[23:02] | big deal in high school. | 在高中时叱咤风云 |
[23:04] | Actor, waiter, talent optional. | 当过演员 服务员 没什么才华 |
[23:06] | There’s a thousand of you guys out here. | 你这样的人外面遍地都是 |
[23:08] | But what I never figured you for was this. | 但是我却没料到你还有这一面 |
[23:11] | A guy that would steal his friend’s part. | 居然想抢朋友饭碗 |
[23:14] | I… I don’t know– I wasn’t… | 我…我不知道 我没有… |
[23:16] | You will never work for me, buddy. | 我永远都不会用你 伙计 |
[23:18] | Not in a movie. | 不会让你演我的电影 |
[23:19] | Not even carrying a tray. | 你连给我端盘子都不配 |
[23:31] | Come on, Billy. Don’t be a jerk. | 拜托 比利 千万别犯浑 |
[23:34] | Please don’t break my little girl’s heart. | 别伤了我宝贝女儿的心 |
[23:46] | How’d it go? | 怎么样 |
[23:46] | It was awesome! He held my hand really tight | 太棒了 妖怪跳出来的时候 |
[23:49] | when the goblin jumped out. | 他把我的手握得好紧 |
[23:50] | Well, of course he held your hand. | 他当然要握住你的手了 |
[23:51] | I mean, this-this is | 这…这可是 |
[23:53] | the most adorable hand in Pittsburgh. | 匹兹堡最可爱的小手了 |
[23:55] | Next to your other equally adorable hand. | 和旁边这只小手一样可爱 |
[23:58] | I mean, really it’s a tie. | 两只小手简直是难分伯仲 |
[24:00] | – I got to tell Molly. – Yeah. Go… go tell Molly. | -我得去告诉莫莉 -去吧 去告诉莫莉 |
[24:10] | I’m gonna go with my friends. | 我要和小伙伴们去玩了 |
[24:11] | Hey, Kev, come here. | 小凯 过来 |
[24:13] | Come here. | 过来 |
[24:20] | Did you just give Billy your candy | 你刚刚是不是把你的糖给比利了 |
[24:21] | so that he’d hold hands with your sister in there? | 所以他在鬼屋里才握了你妹妹的手 |
[24:23] | I can always get more candy, Dad. | 我总能搞到更多糖的 爸爸 |
[24:25] | It’s easy. | 小菜一碟 |
[24:27] | Can I go with my friends? | 我能和小伙伴们去讨糖果了吗 |
[24:27] | – Yeah. Go ahead. – Thank you. | -去吧 -谢谢爸 |
[24:34] | Excuse me, have you guys seen Cher? | 打扰下 你们看见雪儿了吗 |
[24:37] | No? Cher? Okay, thanks. | 没看见雪儿吗 好吧 谢了 |
[24:40] | Hey, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[24:42] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[24:43] | Randall, stop! | 兰德尔 等等我 |
[24:45] | What? I did the Larsens’ house. | 怎么了 我去了拉森家 |
[24:47] | I improvised like you wanted without my map. | 我按你说的 没用地图即兴发挥了 |
[24:49] | Now can I just go home? | 这下能回家了吗 |
[24:50] | No. No, come here. | 别这样 过来 |
[24:52] | I want you to sit down. | 过来坐下 |
[24:53] | Please. I want to talk to you. | 乖 我想跟你谈谈 |
[24:59] | What is going on? | 到底怎么回事 |
[25:01] | You always talk to me. | 你总是跟我无话不说的 |
[25:02] | What’s wrong? | 怎么了 |
[25:05] | Did you and Dad lose the baby and just couldn’t find it? | 你和爸爸是不是弄丢了个宝宝找不着了 |
[25:08] | What? | 什么 |
[25:10] | That’s what the Larsens said. | 拉森一家人就是这么说的 |
[25:11] | They said I was a miracle. | 他们说我是个奇迹 |
[25:13] | Because you had three babies | 因为你们本来有三个宝宝 |
[25:14] | and you lost one and got me instead. | 弄丢了一个 就让我替上了 |
[25:28] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[25:32] | We-we didn’t lose him. | 我们没有把他弄丢 |
[25:35] | Not like that. | 不是那样的 |
[25:40] | He didn’t… | 他没有… |
[25:42] | He didn’t live. | 他没活下来 |
[25:46] | Sometimes that can happen. | 有时候会发生这种事 |
[25:48] | Sometimes a baby dies right in the beginning. | 有时候婴儿刚出生就会夭折 |
[25:55] | But your dad and I had | 但我和你爸爸 |
[25:58] | all this room in our hearts for three babies. | 心里都想着要三个宝宝 |
[26:02] | And we saw you. | 后来我们看到了你 |
[26:04] | We met you. | 遇见了你 |
[26:06] | So, yeah, you are a miracle. | 所以 是的 你就是个奇迹 |
[26:09] | But you’re not “Instead” of anything. | 但你绝不是来”替代”谁的 |
[26:12] | You are the way it was always supposed to be. | 你本来就该是我们的孩子 |
[26:21] | What was his name? | 他叫什么名字 |
[26:26] | Kyle. | 凯尔 |
[26:30] | Kyle probably looked like you and Daddy. | 凯尔估计长得挺像你和爸爸 |
[26:34] | And them. | 也和他俩挺像 |
[26:37] | Nobody looks like me. | 没人和我长得像 |
[26:40] | I know. | 我知道 |
[26:45] | Hey, this wasn’t some big secret we were keeping from you. | 我们从没想过把这件事瞒着你 |
[26:49] | We always, always planned on telling you. | 我们一直都打算告诉你的 |
[26:52] | We were just waiting until you were old enough. | 我们只是想等你长大点再说 |
[26:56] | I’m ten. | 我十岁了 |
[26:59] | Yes, you are. | 是的 |
[27:02] | You’re ten and a bit. | 你都十岁多了 |
[27:23] | Good, sweetheart. | 别怕 宝贝 |
[27:24] | – Oh, Randall, thank God. – She okay? | -兰德尔 你可算回来了 -她还好吧 |
[27:26] | – She’s fine. – Hey. You okay, baby? | -她没事 -你还好吗 宝贝 |
[27:27] | The ambulance is still about five minutes away. | 救护车还有大约五分钟到 |
[27:29] | How did you get here so quickly? | 你怎么这么快就赶回来了 |
[27:30] | – No, I left the car on Maple. – Oh… come down. | -我把车停在枫叶大道了 -坐下来 |
[27:32] | – I’m here now. – Yeah, yeah, he’s here. | -我回来了 -对 对 他回来了 |
[27:33] | – You just hold on to me. – I got to go down. | -抓紧我就好 -我得趴下点 |
[27:34] | – I got you. – Okay. Yeah, okay. Okay, okay. | -我扶着你 -好 好的 没事 |
[27:36] | – I’m scared, Randall. – It’s okay, baby. | -我害怕 兰德尔 -没事的 宝贝 |
[27:37] | Just keep breathing. Keep breathing, sweetheart. | 保持呼吸就好 保持呼吸 宝贝 |
[27:39] | You’re fine. You’re doing just fine. | 没事的 你做得很好 |
[27:42] | Okay. Okay. | 好 很好 |
[27:43] | Um, she’s crowning. | 她要生了 |
[27:45] | This is happening. | 现在就要生了 |
[27:49] | Okay, I’m-I’m gonna go get some towels. | 好 我去拿些毛巾 |
[27:51] | – Yes, ma’am. – Yeah. | -好的 -好 |
[27:58] | Sure, okay. | 好的 可以 |
[27:59] | – How far away is the ambulance? – They’re coming. | -救护车还要多久 -在路上了 |
[28:00] | They’re coming. They’re coming. Just breathe. | 就要到了 马上就到了 呼吸 |
[28:02] | – No! No, no. – Sweetheart, you just need to breathe. | -不 不 不 -宝贝 你得呼吸 |
[28:03] | I’ll just… I’ll wait. I’ll wait. | 我… 我等他们来 我等等 |
[28:04] | No, you can’t wait. You can’t wait. Hey, Beth. | 不行 不能等 你不能等了 贝丝 |
[28:07] | Beth, honey, this isn’t two months ago. | 贝丝 亲爱的 现在不是两个月之前 |
[28:10] | Or last week or even this morning. | 也不是上个星期 也不是今天早上 |
[28:12] | This is now, and I see you, baby. | 就是现在了 我看得到你 宝贝 |
[28:16] | And I can see our baby’s head, and we got this, okay? | 我也看到了宝宝的头 我们可以的 好吗 |
[28:20] | – Okay. – I got you. | -好 -我们一起面对 |
[28:22] | – Okay. – Okay. Mm. | -好 -好 |
[28:24] | And you’re doing great. | 你做得很棒 |
[28:26] | – I got to move. – Okay. Okay. | -我得换个姿势 -好 好 |
[28:27] | – I need to… – Okay, where you going? | -我得… -好吧 你们到哪了 |
[28:30] | Okay, get this under her. | 好 把这个放到她身下 |
[28:32] | In through the nose, out through the mouth. | 鼻子吸气 嘴巴呼气 |
[28:34] | Push, push, push. Come on. | 用力 使劲 用力 加油 |
[28:35] | – Breathe. They’re telling me you got to push again. – Okay. | -呼吸 他们说你得再用一次力 -好 |
[28:38] | – On this next contraction… – Okay. | -等下次宫缩的时候… -好 |
[28:56] | It’s a girl. | 是个女孩 |
[28:57] | Here we are. Here we are. | 好了 孩子出来了 |
[29:03] | Okay. | 好了 |
[29:07] | It’s okay. It’s okay. | 好了 没事了 |
[29:23] | Well, I got an early morning. | 我明天还得早起 |
[29:26] | I better go. | 我先走了 |
[29:36] | You’re married, aren’t you? | 你结婚了 对吗 |
[29:43] | Yeah. You never talk about your life, other than work. | 你从不聊你的生活 只说工作 |
[29:48] | And you left your neighborhood bar | 你家附近的酒吧里 有人注意到我 |
[29:50] | when you saw people noticing me. | 你就立刻离开了那里 |
[29:52] | And now you’re scrambling to go home. | 现在你又急着要回家 |
[29:56] | I’m pretty sure, uh… | 我很确定… |
[29:58] | Yeah, I’m… | 是的 我… |
[29:59] | I knew about it for a while, | 我之前一直知道 |
[30:00] | so I’m not judging you. | 所以我不是在批判你 |
[30:05] | So… why’d you do this? | 那你为什么要这么做 |
[30:10] | If you knew. | 如果你已经知道的话 |
[30:14] | I don’t know. | 不知道 |
[30:18] | I… | 我… |
[30:22] | I’m just tired of waiting for things to feel right. | 我只是厌倦了等待那种对的感觉 |
[30:25] | Nothing has felt right in a long time. | 我已经很久没有过那种感觉了 |
[30:30] | I thought that maybe I would just do it | 所以我就想 我不如直接去做 |
[30:34] | and it’ll feel right after. | 也许做完感觉就对了 |
[30:39] | Which it doesn’t. | 但是并没有 |
[30:41] | At all. | 一点也不对 |
[30:47] | I don’t know what to say. | 我不知道该说什么 |
[30:55] | Kate? It’s Mom. | 凯特 是妈妈 |
[30:57] | – Pick up, pick up, pick up! – Ugh, God. | -接电话 快接快接 -天 |
[30:58] | Randall and Beth had a baby girl! | 兰德尔和贝丝生了个小女孩 |
[31:01] | Oh, my God. Can you hand me the phone? | 天啊 你能把电话递给我吗 |
[31:02] | Oh, pick up, pick up! | 接电话 接电话 |
[31:12] | Kate, hey. What time is it there? | 凯特 你那里几点了 |
[31:16] | What? | 什么 |
[31:19] | A girl? Yeah? | 生了女孩 真的吗 |
[31:22] | Oh, that’s… | 那可真是… |
[31:24] | That’s wonderful. | 真是太棒了 |
[31:28] | 去你妈的屌丝 找别人付你的房租吧 | |
[31:29] | Yeah. | 好 |
[31:30] | Yeah, I could probably get away. | 是啊 我可以过去 |
[31:33] | Oh, babe. | 宝贝 |
[31:35] | I got to tell you what… | 我跟你说… |
[31:38] | Oh, no, what happened? | 不 怎么了 |
[31:43] | The Larsens told Randall about Kyle. | 拉森夫妇把凯尔的事告诉兰德尔了 |
[31:50] | Yeah. | 对 |
[31:54] | And you weren’t there, | 而且你当时不在 |
[31:56] | and I had to tell him everything. | 我只能把一切都告诉他 |
[32:00] | All by myself. | 独自告诉他 |
[32:01] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[32:03] | I’m sorry. How did it go? | 对不起 谈得顺利吗 |
[32:06] | Oh, I think, I think it went okay. | 我觉得 我觉得还行 |
[32:09] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[32:12] | I just, I wanted you to be there, you know? | 我只是 很希望你也在场 知道吗 |
[32:15] | I know. I know. | 我知道 我懂 |
[32:17] | ‘Cause what’s Cher without Sonny? | 因为没有索尼 雪儿还是雪儿吗 |
[32:20] | – Right? – I think it’s the other way around. | -对吧 -我觉得好像反了吧 |
[32:22] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是 -就是 |
[32:24] | Yeah. | 真的 |
[32:26] | I don’t know how any of this would work without you. | 我都不知道 没有你的话这一切怎么办 |
[32:31] | Well, we don’t need to worry about that. | 我们不用担心那些 |
[32:33] | Because you got me, babe. | 因为我一直在 宝贝 |
[32:35] | You know what, that’d be a great song. Right? Wouldn’t it? | 刚才这几句唱出来肯定很美 对吧 |
[32:38] | Not with you singing it. | 你唱出来就不好听了 |
[32:39] | Oh, not with me singing it? Okay. | 我唱出来就不好听了吗 好吧 |
[32:44] | Mom! You ready to get back to the hospital? | 妈 准备好回医院了吗 |
[32:46] | Beth said the baby just latched. | 贝丝说婴儿刚会吃奶了 |
[32:48] | – Ma. – I’m sorry. | -妈 -抱歉 |
[32:50] | I’m sorry, it just slipped out of my hands. | 抱歉 我手一滑把它打碎了 |
[32:53] | No, it’s okay. | 没关系的 |
[32:55] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[32:59] | That was one of the happiest moments of my life. | 刚才是我这辈子最幸福的时刻之一 |
[33:03] | Okay. | 好 |
[33:05] | So these are happy tears? | 所以你这是喜极而泣吗 |
[33:10] | But also your dad isn’t here. | 另一个原因是 你爸爸不在 |
[33:15] | And that’s just something I’m gonna have to | 而我接下来的这半辈子 |
[33:17] | deal with for the rest of my life. | 还将不断经历这种感受 |
[33:19] | The happiest moments will also be… | 最幸福的时刻也会变得… |
[33:23] | a little sad. | 有点伤感 |
[33:26] | I know, Mom. | 我懂 妈妈 |
[33:30] | He probably would’ve taken credit | 他要是在的话 估计会说 |
[33:31] | for all that hair on her head, | 宝宝的头发全是他遗传的 |
[33:32] | even though it’s got nothing to do with him. | 其实根本和他没什么关系 |
[33:37] | Yeah. He would have. | 没错 他肯定会这样 |
[33:44] | What are you gonna name her? | 你们打算给她起什么名字 |
[33:46] | Oh, man. | 天啊 |
[33:50] | We had Jack for a boy. | 男孩的话 我们想叫杰克 |
[33:53] | That was the plan. | 已经计划好了 |
[33:54] | And, uh, Jasmine for a girl, | 女孩的话就叫杰斯敏 |
[33:57] | but we’re not sold on it yet. | 但我们还没定下来 |
[33:59] | It doesn’t have to be a “J” name, Randall. | 不用非得是杰开头的名字 兰德尔 |
[34:03] | It’ll come to you. | 你会想到的 |
[34:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[34:07] | I’m sure it will. | 我相信这一点 |
[34:11] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[34:12] | It’s okay. I got you. | 没关系 我来吧 |
[35:03] | This is a huge house. | 这房子好大 |
[35:05] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[35:08] | What a day, huh? | 今天真是跌宕起伏 |
[35:10] | Epic day, yeah, you know. | 没错 纪念性的一天 |
[35:13] | We finally have proof that Randall had sex | 我们终于有确切证据显示兰德尔 |
[35:14] | at least one time in his life. | 至少有过一次性经历 |
[35:16] | So, that’s exciting. | 真是好消息 |
[35:19] | Yeah. Everything is falling into place for him. | 没错 他的生活已经有模有样了 |
[35:23] | Which is great, right? | 多好啊 对吧 |
[35:24] | ‘Cause if Randall figures his crap out, | 因为 如果兰德尔能把日子过明白 |
[35:27] | we’re, like, five years away | 我们再有个五年 |
[35:29] | from you and me figuring out ours. | 估计也能把日子过明白了吧 |
[35:31] | Right? And I met that great new guy… | 对吧 我刚认识了一个特别好的人… |
[35:33] | Yeah, and– yeah, and, uh, and I’m crushing it. | 没错 我最近也超顺利 |
[35:36] | Right? In L.A. | 在洛杉矶风生水起 |
[35:37] | I’m telling you, it’s all happening for us, you know? | 我跟你说 我们都会得偿所愿的 |
[35:40] | – It is. – Happening for us in the 20s. | -没错 -二十几岁就是黄金年代 |
[35:43] | – Crushing the 20s. – Crushing the 20s. | -超棒的二十几岁 -超棒的二十几岁 |
[35:47] | Bam. | 干杯 |
[35:58] | I haven’t had an audition in, like, six months. | 我已经差不多六个月没试镜了 |
[36:01] | The new guy is married. | 我刚认识的那人已婚 |
[36:05] | Real– oh. | 真的吗… |
[36:08] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[36:09] | – Have a little more? – Okay. | -再多倒一点 -好 |
[36:14] | Married, huh? | 已婚男人吗 |
[36:16] | Yeah. But he’s nice, | 对 但是他人很好 |
[36:18] | which makes it harder. | 所以就更艰难了 |
[36:20] | He asks questions. | 他会问我问题 |
[36:21] | – He knows my class schedule. – I mean, come on, | -他知道我什么时候上课 -拜托 |
[36:23] | that’s, you know, that’s-that’s a… | 这真是…你知道吗 真是 |
[36:25] | that’s a low bar. | 你这标准也太低了 |
[36:32] | You really haven’t had an audition in six months? | 你真的已经六个月没有试镜了吗 |
[36:35] | No, it’s been more like a year, actually. | 不 其实应该有一年了 |
[36:41] | Where are you at? I mean, what are you… | 你到哪步了 我是说… |
[36:42] | You still sitting in your car, eating fast food, | 你还是坐在车里 吃垃圾食品 |
[36:45] | staring at where the house used to be? | 盯着房子过去的位置一直看吗 |
[36:50] | He’s gone. | 他已经不在了 |
[36:53] | Okay? And he’s not coming back, | 懂吗 而且他再也不会回来了 |
[36:56] | and even if you sit there in the exact same spot | 即便你一直坐在 事情发生时 |
[36:57] | that you were when he left, he’s not… | 你所在的位置等他 他也不会… |
[37:01] | coming back. | 再回来了 |
[37:02] | I know. | 我知道 |
[37:07] | And he wouldn’t want you to stay. | 他也不会希望你沉浸于过去 |
[37:11] | Not if there was nothing for you there. | 因为过去已经没什么可留恋的了 |
[37:14] | You know what he’d want for you? | 你知道他希望你拥有什么吗 |
[37:18] | Everything. | 拥有一切 |
[37:21] | Yeah, for you, too. | 是啊 你也一样 |
[37:30] | You know, maybe I’ll take an acting class. I know it’s… | 我可以会报个表演班 我知道这样很… |
[37:33] | Or join a crappy improv troupe. | 或者加入一个差劲的即兴表演剧团 |
[37:35] | I guess I could do that. | 这个应该能办到 |
[37:36] | That’s the spirit. Yes. | 这就对了 很好 |
[37:39] | I bet you’re hilarious. | 你肯定会很搞笑 |
[37:40] | I’m probably a pretty funny guy. | 我应该是个挺会搞怪的人 |
[38:15] | Hi, little boy. | 你好 小家伙 |
[38:18] | I’m sorry it took me so long to get over here. | 抱歉 我过了这么长时间才来 |
[38:27] | I was really nervous to meet you. | 来见你让我紧张不已 |
[38:30] | See… | 是这样的 |
[38:32] | I talked to my other babies over there | 那边的两个孩子在我肚子里时 |
[38:35] | the whole time they were inside of me. | 我一直在跟他们聊天 |
[38:39] | But you weren’t there, so… | 可你没在 所以… |
[38:45] | I wanted to come and introduce myself. | 我想过来做一下自我介绍 |
[38:52] | And say hello and let you hear my voice. | 和你打个招呼 让你听听我的声音 |
[38:59] | Hi there, sweet girl. | 你好啊 小姑娘 |
[39:02] | I wanted to properly welcome you to the world. | 我想郑重地欢迎你来到这个世界 |
[39:06] | You are… | 你… |
[39:07] | beautiful. | 真美 |
[39:09] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[39:10] | I mean, all babies are beautiful, but you… | 所有的孩子都很美 可你… |
[39:16] | you are Randall and Beth beautiful. | 你是兰德尔和贝丝的那种美 |
[39:21] | And that is special. | 你是特别的 |
[39:28] | You know… | 其实… |
[39:30] | I’ve been here before, Tess. | 我以前来过这里 苔丝 |
[39:34] | You think that you’re at the beginning | 你觉得你的人生 |
[39:35] | of your journey, right? | 才刚刚开始 对吗 |
[39:37] | But you also began a long time ago. | 但其实很久以前就已经开始了 |
[39:41] | Do you know that? | 你知道吗 |
[39:43] | ‘Cause I was there, | 因为我在场 |
[39:47] | and somebody else was there, too. | 还有一个人也在场 |
[39:51] | Somebody really good. | 一个非常好的人 |
[39:55] | And we lost a baby, | 当时我们失去了一个孩子 |
[39:58] | and we thought it was an ending, but… | 我们以为那就是结局了 可是… |
[40:00] | it was also a beginning. | 那同样也是另一个开始 |
[40:05] | Do you see those guys over there? | 你看见那两个小家伙了吗 |
[40:07] | That’s your brother and your sister. | 那是你的哥哥和姐姐 |
[40:13] | That’s Kevin and Kate. | 他们叫凯文和凯特 |
[40:16] | And the man, | 而那个男人 |
[40:17] | the sweet man who fed you this afternoon? | 今天下午喂你喝奶的男士 |
[40:23] | That’s your dad. | 那是你爸爸 |
[40:26] | And life has a middle, too, | 人生也是有中点的 |
[40:28] | and middles can be the hardest because… | 中点也许是最困难的 因为… |
[40:32] | that’s when you can get really lost. | 那时你可能会真的迷失方向 |
[40:37] | But middles can be a beginning sometimes. | 可中点有时也会成为起点 |
[40:39] | Welcome to Hollywood. | 欢迎来到好莱坞 |
[40:41] | – Please! – Fine. | -求求你 -好吧 |
[40:42] | I know I’m the best hairstylist in town, | 我知道我是全城手艺最好的发型师 |
[40:44] | – so I’ll do your hair. – Yes! | -你的发型就交给我了 -太好了 |
[40:46] | I’ll put cornrows in it, | 我会给你编玉米辫 |
[40:47] | and I’ll make you look like Beyoncé. | 让你看起来像碧昂斯 |
[40:49] | And if you’re lucky, | 如果你够幸运 |
[40:51] | you can have it all. | 就能经历那一切 |
[40:54] | And you… | 而你… |
[40:56] | are lucky. | 非常幸运 |
[40:58] | You are the luckiest, | 你是最幸运 |
[41:02] | prettiest, | 最漂亮 |
[41:05] | sweetest baby | 最可爱的 |
[41:08] | ever named after a ceiling fan. | 以电风扇命名的宝宝 |
[41:15] | I think I… | 我似乎… |
[41:17] | forgot to introduce myself. | 忘了自我介绍 |
[41:26] | I’m your mom. | 我是你妈妈 |
[41:35] | You know, I thought my journey had come to an end, | 我曾以为我的旅途到了终点 |
[41:37] | but I don’t know. | 可我并不知道 |
[41:39] | I don’t know. Maybe… | 我不知道 或许… |
[41:41] | 贝丝·皮尔森发了一张照片 看看是谁穿了奶奶的婴儿装呀 | |
[41:41] | maybe we’re both | 或许我们 |
[41:43] | at our next beginning. | 都来到了新的起点 |
[41:50] | 恭喜你当奶奶啦 休斯顿人民发来贺电 你居然也玩脸书 过去这八年你过得怎么样 |