时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Our dad died, and it’s very sad, okay? | 父亲的去世很令人悲伤 |
[00:03] | Previously on This is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:05] | Come on, Kev. | 拜托 小凯 |
[00:06] | – You-you never talk about it. – Well, you know what, | -你 你从来不谈这件事 -你知道吗 |
[00:07] | ’cause I don’t want to wallow in sadness about it, | 那是因为我不想沉浸在悲伤中 |
[00:09] | – I have a problem? – Okay, there is a difference | -有问题吗 -这是两码事 |
[00:11] | between wallowing and actually having a normal conversation about it. | 沉浸在悲伤中和正常谈起这件事有区别 |
[00:14] | I wasn’t good at football, Toby. I was great. | 我不是擅长打球 托比 我是非常厉害 |
[00:21] | Listen, I was just… I was hoping we could get | 是这样 我只是… 我想能不能 |
[00:22] | one more refill on the prescription. | 再给我开一次药 |
[00:23] | I-I don’t know why it’s that big of a deal. | 我不明白这有什么大不了的 |
[00:27] | Kevin, you’re-you’re spiraling. | 凯文 你在说罗圈话 知道吗 |
[00:31] | What’s going on? This isn’t you. | 出什么事了 你不是这个样子的 |
[00:32] | When I dream of our future together, | 当我梦到我们将来在一起的时候 |
[00:35] | Sophie, it’s a nightmare. | 索菲 那是场噩梦 |
[00:39] | – Okay. – Okay, who’s gonna do it? | -好了 -好的 会是谁呢 |
[00:40] | – Who’s gonna be the first one to walk? – Who’s gonna do it? | -是谁最先学会走呢 -会是谁呢 |
[00:43] | – We know you want to. – Come on. We know you want to so bad. | -你们肯定想走 -来吧 我们知道你们很想走 |
[00:45] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 各位 |
[00:46] | – Number One is up. He’s up! – Kevin’s up! | -第一名起来了 站起来了 -凯文来了 |
[00:48] | – Come on. – Come on! Come here. Come here, boy. | -来吧 -加油 快过来 乖儿子 |
[00:51] | – Come on, bud! – Look at that, Kevin Pearson, | -来啊 宝贝 -快看 凯文·皮尔森 |
[00:52] | first one born, first one to walk. | 我们家长子 第一个学会走路 |
[00:54] | He’s on his feet. Look at him | 他站起来了 快看啊 |
[00:55] | – come down the track, ladies and gentlemen! – Yes, buddy! | -迈着稳健的步伐 向我们走来 -加油 宝贝 |
[00:58] | He’s walking. There he goes! Look at those steps! | 他在走 一路向前 快看啊 |
[01:00] | Yeah! You did it! | 太好了 你做到了 |
[01:02] | Number One. Number One. | 第一名 第一名 |
[01:05] | Is there nothing Number One can’t do? | 还有什么是第一名做不到的吗 |
[02:04] | Hello, again, everyone, and welcome to another great matchup | 各位观众大家好 欢迎观看 |
[02:07] | on Sunday Night Football. | 周日晚间的橄榄球新赛事 |
[02:08] | Mr. Pearson? Housekeeping! You in there? | 皮尔森先生 客房服务 你在吗 |
[02:11] | …in four nights, when we go to Washington | 四天后 我们会去华盛顿 |
[02:13] | for the big Thanksgiving night game. | 迎接感恩节之夜专场比赛 |
[02:15] | – Mr. Pearson? – Al, people can eat all day long | -皮尔森先生 -艾尔 人们可以吃一整天 |
[02:17] | – and then get ready for the big ga… – You there? | -然后准备观看比赛… -你在吗 |
[02:23] | Do you need service, sir? | 请问需要服务吗 先生 |
[02:26] | Maybe some clean towels? | 比如换点干净毛巾之类的 |
[02:27] | The “Do not disturb” sign’s been up all week. | “请勿打扰”的牌子已经挂了一整周 |
[02:29] | Yet here we are, huh? | 可你还是来了 |
[02:32] | Disturbing. | 来打扰 |
[02:34] | I’m… Come on, I’m messing around with you, uh… Martina. | 我… 我逗你呢 玛蒂娜 |
[02:37] | Like Navratilova, right? The tennis player. | 跟娜华蒂露娃名字一样 那位网球运动员 |
[02:40] | Yeah? You play tennis? | 是吧 你打网球吗 |
[02:42] | I don’t play either. She was great, though, huh? | 我也不打 不过她真的很厉害是吧 |
[02:45] | She was great. Not much of a looker, | 太厉害了 虽然长得不咋地 |
[02:47] | but she had a great backhand. | 但她的反手击球真的厉害 |
[02:50] | Maybe it was a forehand… | 也许是正手击球吧… |
[02:52] | Remember. | 不记得了 |
[02:54] | So, do you want some towels? | 请问需要新毛巾吗 |
[02:56] | Uh… No, you know what, I’m all set on towels. | 这个嘛 不用了 毛巾没问题 |
[02:59] | But since you’re here, Martina, | 不过你来都来了 玛蒂娜 |
[03:00] | and we’re already mid-disturb, come on in. | 而且已经打扰过了 请进吧 |
[03:02] | We could use a refill on all things alcohol-related. | 所有含酒精的饮料都补一下吧 |
[03:10] | Maybe I should change your sheets, too. | 要不把床单也换了吧 |
[03:12] | Yeah, no, go nuts. | 行啊 请便 |
[03:15] | Kate, how many times do I have to tell you? | 凯特 要我跟你说多少次 |
[03:17] | You don’t have to call me every 15 seconds. | 不要每隔15秒给我打个电话 |
[03:18] | I am fine, okay? | 我没事 好吗 |
[03:20] | Mr. Pearson? Hi. This is Kelly, | 皮尔森先生吗 我是凯莉 |
[03:22] | the homecoming coordinator from McKinley High. | 负责协调麦金利高中校友返校日 |
[03:24] | We spoke last month. | 我们上个月联系过 |
[03:26] | – Right. Yeah, now is not a good time. – Oh, my God. | -好 我现在不方便说话 -天哪 |
[03:29] | I’ve never talked to a celebrity on the phone before. | 我从来没跟明星通过电话 |
[03:31] | Except for Ryan Seacrest | 只跟瑞安·西克莱斯特打过 |
[03:33] | that time I phoned in and won Zayn Malik tickets. | 那次我打进去 抢到了泽恩·马利克的票 |
[03:37] | Get it together, Kelly. | 镇定点 凯莉 |
[03:39] | I’m, uh, just confirming you are all set for tomorrow night? | 我只是想确认下您明晚可以出席吗 |
[03:44] | Uh… tomorrow night… | 明晚… |
[03:46] | Alumni Honors Ceremony. Go, Lions! | 杰出校友颁奖典礼 狮子们加油 |
[03:49] | That’s not tomorrow, though. That-That’s in, like… | 不是明天吧 应该还有… |
[03:51] | that’s in, like, two weeks. That’s… | 还有两周吧 我记得是… |
[03:52] | that’s-that’s the 20th. | 是在20号 |
[03:54] | Uh-huh, yeah, t-tomorrow is the 20th. | 对 明天就是20号 |
[03:57] | Martina, what day is tomorrow? | 玛蒂娜 明天几号 |
[04:00] | Tomorrow’s the 20th. | 明天20号 |
[04:03] | Tomor… | 明天… |
[04:04] | Excuse me, Martina, wha… | 等等 玛蒂娜 |
[04:06] | I’m on the phone with, uh… What do they call you? | 我在跟那谁打电话 你叫什么来着 |
[04:09] | Oh, sorry. Kelly. | 抱歉 凯莉 |
[04:10] | Mr. Pearson, are you not coming? | 皮尔森先生 您不来了吗 |
[04:12] | Because everyone here is really excited | 大家都非常期待 |
[04:15] | about giving you this honor. | 能给您颁奖呢 |
[04:17] | Old high school wants to honor me. | 我的高中母校想给我颁奖 |
[04:19] | – Should I go? – Is it outside this room? | -我要去吗 -是在这间屋子外面吗 |
[04:22] | If it’s outside, you should go. | 如果是 那就去吧 |
[04:23] | I mean, I was gonna go back east for Thanksgiving anyway. | 反正我本来就要回东部过感恩节 |
[04:26] | Sorry, are-are you still talking to me or…? | 抱歉 你还在跟我说话还是… |
[04:28] | – Martina. – Yeah? | -玛蒂娜 -怎么了 |
[04:29] | No, I was answering, uh… | 不 我在告诉… |
[04:31] | Kelly. | 凯莉 |
[04:38] | You guys want to honor Kevin Pearson? | 你们想给凯文·皮尔森颁奖吗 |
[04:41] | Let’s honor him. | 那就颁吧 |
[04:43] | Maybe bathe him, too. | 也给他醒醒酒吧 |
[05:17] | Jack! Fuse! | 杰克 保险丝 |
[05:19] | Yeah! I’m working on it! | 我在接呢 |
[05:21] | Could you work a little faster?! | 能接快点吗 |
[05:27] | Hey, Ivy League, you think you could help me figure out | 常春藤 能帮我看看 |
[05:30] | which one of these is for the first floor? | 是哪根线连着一楼吗 |
[05:32] | I’m not Ivy League yet. | 我还没进常春藤学校呢 |
[05:38] | Killing me. | 杀了我吧 |
[05:39] | Sorry to have interrupted your evening, my liege. | 不好意思扰了您今晚的雅兴 殿下 |
[05:42] | – How’s your Harvard application coming? – Almost done. | -你哈佛申请得怎么样了 -快弄好了 |
[05:46] | – Oh, thank God. – Fixed it! | -谢天谢地 -修好啦 |
[05:47] | Good job, babe! | 你真棒 老公 |
[05:50] | Wait, wait, is that what you’re wearing? | 等等 你就打算穿这个吗 |
[05:52] | The coach from Pitt is gonna be here any second. | 匹兹堡大学教练随时可能过来 |
[05:54] | You should really stop borrowing shirts from Sophie, Kevin. | 你真的别再借索菲衣服穿了 凯文 |
[05:57] | I don’t really think the coach is gonna care | 教练才不会关心 |
[05:59] | what shirt I’m wearing. | 我穿什么衬衫呢 |
[06:00] | Whatever, Crop Top. | 随便吧 露脐怪 |
[06:03] | Ew! What is that flavor? | 这是什么味道啊 |
[06:04] | It’s orange zest. I panicked and added it last minute. | 橙皮 我手忙脚乱最后才加的 |
[06:08] | Can you please go put on a collared shirt | 拜托你去穿件有领衬衫 |
[06:10] | and a nice pair of pants? | 换条像样点的裤子行吗 |
[06:13] | You think we can, like, move Dad’s AA stuff? | 我们能把爸爸互助会的东西挪开吗 |
[06:15] | Yes, we can do that. | 嗯 当然 |
[06:17] | It’s been, like, six months. | 都已经六个月了 |
[06:18] | Mm-hmm. And it takes as long as it takes. | 需要多久就得放多久 |
[06:21] | – Change. – Well, it’s just so lame… | -换衣服去 -根本没多大用… |
[06:21] | So I think the power’s gonna hold. | 电应该没问题了 |
[06:25] | You ready to wow this coach, college boy? | 准备好让教练眼前一亮了吗 大学生 |
[06:27] | God, it’s just Pitt, you know? | 匹兹堡大学而已 |
[06:28] | I didn’t even really want to meet with the guy. | 我其实根本不想和他见面 |
[06:30] | Yeah. We know. | 好 知道了 |
[06:32] | Go put on a collared shirt, though, and some pants with a fly. | 快去穿件有领衬衫 换条时髦点的裤子 |
[06:35] | – It’s just Pitt. – Now. | -匹兹堡大学而已 -快去 |
[06:52] | – Welcome to Pittsburgh, Kevin. – Thank you. | -欢迎来匹兹堡 凯文 -谢谢 |
[06:54] | – We are obsessed with The Manny. – Thanks. | -我们超喜欢《靓男保姆》 -谢谢 |
[06:56] | Is the beard for a movie or…? | 留胡子是为了拍电影吗 |
[06:57] | Can we get a picture? | 能拍张合照吗 |
[07:00] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[07:02] | That’s gonna be a good one. | 这张拍得很好 |
[07:08] | Are you, uh, visiting or coming home? | 你是来拜访朋友还是回家啊 |
[07:11] | Uh… just… | 其实… |
[07:13] | Neither. | 都不是 |
[07:15] | Both. I don’t… I don’t… I don’t know. | 都是吧 我…我不知道 |
[07:17] | Well, let me know if you need anything, uh, | 需要什么告诉我 |
[07:20] | water or a phone charger. | 水或者充电器 |
[07:21] | Running a little low on painkillers. | 止痛药快吃完了 |
[07:23] | Hook me up with some of those? | 能帮我弄点止痛药吗 |
[07:28] | I-I… don’t really, | 我…不能 |
[07:30] | I’m joking, man. Come on, give me a break. | 开玩笑啦 让我一个人静一静 |
[07:32] | You should’ve seen your face. | 你真该看看你的表情 |
[07:32] | It was classic. | 太经典了 |
[07:35] | Hey-ey, uh, make a left… | 等等 左转 |
[07:37] | make a left right here. | 在这里左转 |
[07:38] | The high school’s actually… | 高中在… |
[07:39] | Yeah, no, no. Quick detour. | 不 绕一下路 |
[07:41] | Okay. No problem. | 好的 没问题 |
[07:50] | Stop, stop, stop. Right here. | 停停 在这里停 |
[08:16] | …right past Mom. Pump fake to you. | …经过妈妈身边 假动作传球给你 |
[08:18] | Okay? Number One, it’s coming to you. | 好吗 一号 球会传给你 |
[08:21] | Leap into the driveway by the street. | 冲到街边的车道上 |
[08:22] | Okay? Right. This one’s coming to you, Number One. | 好吗 一号 球会传给你 |
[08:24] | One, two. One, two. | 一二 一二 |
[08:26] | Okay, okay! | 好了 好了 |
[08:27] | Ho-ho! Okay, go 42! | 好 准备 |
[08:30] | Go 42! Set! | 准备 预备 |
[08:34] | – Hut, hut! – One, two, three,1,000! | -开始进攻 -一二三 一千 |
[08:37] | You’re not supposed to blitz! You’re not supposed to blitz! | 你不能搞突袭 不能突袭 |
[08:39] | I’m running! Go, go, go! You got it! | 我要扔了 快快快 接住 |
[08:41] | You got it! Oh, get it, get it, get it! | 接住 接住 接住 接住 |
[08:51] | Can I help you? | 有什么事吗 |
[08:53] | I’m sorry. I’m sorry. | 抱歉 抱歉 |
[09:07] | Kate, can you clean his pee anywhere else? | 凯特 能换个地方给它擦尿吗 |
[09:10] | A college coach is gonna be sitting on that couch. | 大学教练等会要坐这个沙发 |
[09:12] | Okay, well, I’m not getting it on anything. | 好吧 我又没把尿弄到沙发上 |
[09:14] | And, uh, speaking of college, | 还有 说起大学… |
[09:16] | have you made your list yet? | 你的清单列好了吗 |
[09:18] | Your guidance counselor said to make a list | 你的辅导员说了 列出你最想去的 |
[09:21] | of your top five schools, ’cause you don’t want to put | 五所大学 不要把 |
[09:23] | – all your eggs… – In one basket. | -你所有的鸡蛋 -都放一个篮子里 |
[09:24] | – He’s here! – Okay! Okay, okay. | -他到了 -好了好了 |
[09:27] | I’m out. | 我撤了 |
[09:30] | – Hey, knock ’em dead. – Train your dog. | -把他们搞定 -训你的狗去 |
[09:32] | Make that list! | 把清单列好 |
[09:34] | Yeah. Okay. | 好了 |
[09:38] | – Coach Waltering. – Jack, how are you? | -沃特英教练 -杰克 你好啊 |
[09:39] | How are you? Come on in, please. | 您好 请进 |
[09:41] | This is my wife Rebecca. | 这是我妻子丽贝卡 |
[09:42] | So nice to meet you. | 幸会 |
[09:44] | – Thank you for coming over, Coach. – Of course. | -谢谢您能过来 教练 -当然了 |
[09:45] | Very nice to meet you as well. | 见到你们我也很高兴 |
[09:48] | And there he is! Kevin Pearson, superstar. | 就是这位 凯文·皮尔森 我们的大明星 |
[09:52] | How you doing? Coach Waltering. | 你好吗 我是沃特英教练 |
[09:53] | 麦金利高中 校友返校日 | |
[10:15] | Sophie? | 索菲 |
[10:26] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[10:31] | You’re back. | 你回来了 |
[10:35] | Mr. Pearson. | 皮尔森先生 |
[10:36] | Mr. Pearson, you’re early. | 皮尔森先生 你这么早就来了 |
[10:39] | We are beyond stoked to have you. | 你能来我们真是受宠若惊 |
[10:41] | My Snapchat is legit blowing up. | 我的快拍上都要炸了 |
[10:44] | Do you mind? | 你不介意吧 |
[10:47] | Now, the Honors Ceremony won’t start for a couple of hours, | 颁奖典礼还要再过几个小时才开始 |
[10:50] | but we’ve got, like, a greenroom set up for you. | 但我们为你准备了一间演员休息室 |
[10:52] | You probably think it’s super lame, us doing a greenroom. | 你也许会觉得我们的演员休息室很烂 |
[10:55] | I know you’ve been in real greenrooms. | 我知道你去过真正的演员休息室 |
[10:57] | But, uh, we got La Croix water and Wi-Fi. | 但我们有乐活水和无线网络 |
[11:02] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[11:04] | Yeah. Just, uh… | 还好 就是… |
[11:09] | You look so much like somebody I knew when I went here. | 你长得很像我高中时认识的一个人 |
[11:12] | Oh. Someone pretty, I hope. | 希望是个美女 |
[11:15] | I’m gonna go… | 我要… |
[11:17] | – go walk the halls for a bit here. – Yeah. | -去大厅那边走走 -好的 |
[11:20] | Well, I will just, uh, see you later, then. | 那么 晚点再见啦 |
[11:25] | Hey, is the beard for a movie, or…? | 留胡子是为了拍电影吗 还是… |
[11:29] | It’s probably for a movie. | 应该是为了电影 |
[11:53] | Now, I’m here to tell you, kid, that with that arm | 现在我要告诉你 靠你的能力 |
[11:56] | and my guidance, | 加上我的指导 |
[11:57] | you could be on your way to joining the great tradition | 你就能像在宾夕法尼亚州长大的四分卫 |
[11:59] | of Pennsylvania-grown quarterbacks: Joe Montana… | 乔·蒙塔纳一样成功 |
[12:02] | – He went to Notre Dame. – Kevin. | -他去了圣母大学 -凯文 |
[12:06] | What? | 怎么了 |
[12:07] | It’s all right. Don’t worry about it. | 没关系 不用担心 |
[12:08] | What kid doesn’t want to play QB for the Irish, right? | 哪个孩子不想去爱尔兰队当四分卫呢 |
[12:28] | You will be taking a lot of snaps next year. | 明年你将会有很多发球机会 |
[12:33] | Well, am I gonna start? | 我现在就能开始了吗 |
[12:38] | Excuse me, Coach, our son seems to have forgotten his manners. | 抱歉教练 我们儿子好像忘了礼貌 |
[12:41] | Well, Kevin, you might not start, | 凯文 你也许不会这么快开始 |
[12:44] | but you may very well finish. | 但你可以有很好的结束 |
[12:46] | Now, let’s talk about the players drafted | 现在谈谈那些从我们项目中 |
[12:48] | to the NFL from our program… | 进入国家橄榄球联盟的选手吧 |
[13:20] | Get out of my sight. | 从我眼前消失 |
[13:21] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:22] | Get… back here. | 给我回来 |
[13:27] | Okay. | 好 |
[13:29] | That man… | 那位先生 |
[13:32] | He takes time out of his day, | 他抽出时间 |
[13:34] | he comes to our home, he sits at our table, | 来到我们家 坐在我们桌旁 |
[13:38] | and he offers you, a C-plus student | 给你一个成绩是C+的学生 |
[13:41] | – at best… – You invited him, not me. | -最好的 -是你邀请他来的 不是我 |
[13:42] | …A full ride to a good college! | 以全额奖学金进入一所好大学 |
[13:46] | We can do better. | 我们可以选更好的 |
[13:47] | Kevin, that is not the point. | 凯文 那不是重点 |
[13:49] | Do you have… any idea | 你知不知道 |
[13:52] | how lucky you are to get an opportunity like that? | 能得到这样的机会 你有多幸运 |
[13:55] | It’s not luck. It’s talent. | 不是运气 是才能 |
[14:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[14:03] | You get your ass downstairs, | 你滚回楼下 |
[14:06] | and you write him an apology letter. | 给他写封道歉信 |
[14:09] | – Now. – Why? | -马上 -为什么 |
[14:10] | Because you’ve been apologizing to the world lately? | 因为你最近在向全世界道歉吗 |
[14:12] | Kevin, it’s part of his | 凯文 这是他12步中的 |
[14:13] | – 12 Steps. – 12 Steps. I know that. | -一部分 -12步 我知道了 |
[14:20] | Do you have something you want to say to me? | 你有什么话要跟我说吗 |
[14:26] | Do you… have something… | 你有什么话 |
[14:29] | you want to say to me? | 要跟我说吗 |
[14:33] | Nope. | 没有 |
[14:36] | Go do what your dad says. | 照你爸说的去做 |
[14:40] | It was embarrassing | 你刚才的举动 |
[14:42] | to watch you behave just like you did. | 真是太让人难堪了 |
[14:46] | I know the feeling well. | 我知道是什么感觉 |
[14:57] | Can I get you something to drink? | 要喝点什么吗 |
[14:58] | What do you have? | 你们有什么 |
[14:59] | There’s red, and there’s white, and there’s water… | 有红葡萄酒 有白葡萄酒 还有水… |
[15:02] | Red is great. Thank you. | 红酒就好 谢谢 |
[15:10] | Hey, Kevin Pearson. | 凯文·皮尔森 |
[15:12] | – It’s my pleasure. – Yeah, hi. Good. Oh, you’re just… | -很高兴见到你 -是啊 不错 你… |
[15:14] | Hi. Hi. Just… | 你好 你好 |
[15:17] | Good God. | 天呐 |
[15:24] | Guess you don’t need a name tag. | 我想你不用贴名牌了 |
[15:26] | – Sorry. – Everyone knows you’re Kevin Pearson. | -抱歉 -所有人都知道你是凯文·皮尔森 |
[15:28] | Me? Well, I need a name tag. | 而我呢 就需要贴个名牌了 |
[15:30] | Lived here my whole life, | 虽然一直住在这里 |
[15:31] | face still hasn’t lost its baby weight, | 脸上还有婴儿肥 |
[15:32] | and God knows i haven’t changed my hair since I was 16, | 而且我从16岁开始就没换过发型了 |
[15:35] | but I still need a name tag. | 但我还是需要贴名牌 |
[15:38] | We went to school together. | 我们以前是同学 |
[15:40] | – This school. – Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Uh… | -这所学校 -是啊 是啊 |
[15:43] | You can use the name tag. | 你可以看名牌 |
[15:46] | – Charlotte Everby… – Everly. | -夏洛特·埃弗比 -埃弗利 |
[15:49] | – Wow. Okay. Everly. – Yeah. | -好的 埃弗利 -是的 |
[15:51] | I wa… I was supposed to get my hands on-on one of those. | 我 我本来也应该拿杯酒的 |
[15:53] | – She-she… – Oh, please, you can have a sip of mine. | -她… -你可以喝我的 |
[15:55] | Uh, it’s awful. | 很难喝 |
[15:56] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[15:57] | Uh, grapes crushed by real Italian feet. | 葡萄是被意大利人的脚踩烂的 |
[15:59] | Boy, that is gross. | 天呐 真恶心 |
[16:02] | That is really foot-forward. | 真的是用脚踩出来的 |
[16:03] | It is totally foot-forward. | 绝对是用脚踩出来的 |
[16:08] | Oh, God, did I have a mad crush on you back then. | 天啊 我当年是那么得迷恋你 |
[16:11] | I mean, you were… everything. | 你是… 大家的所有梦想 |
[16:14] | You made us want to come to school. | 因为有你 我们才想来上学 |
[16:16] | Us? | 我们 |
[16:17] | The nerds. And the girls. The gays. | 书呆子 女孩子们 基佬们 |
[16:20] | Basically, everyone. | 基本上是所有人 |
[16:23] | Um, heard that you and Sophie got divorced? | 我听说你跟索菲离婚了 |
[16:25] | Uh, yeah. We did. | 是的 我们离婚了 |
[16:27] | But we… but we got back together. | 但是… 我们又和好了 |
[16:29] | And then I managed to screw that up, too. | 可是我又一次搞砸了 |
[16:37] | My sister Kate. You remember Kate? | 我妹妹凯特 你记得凯特吗 |
[16:39] | I remember you two being inseparable. How is she? | 我记得你们天天黏在一起 她怎么样 |
[16:41] | Good. She’s, uh… pregnant. | 很好 她…怀孕了 |
[16:44] | No. No, no, no. | 不不不 |
[16:45] | I wasn’t supposed to, uh, tell that to anyone. | 我不应该告诉别人的 |
[16:49] | So… you know, don’t tell anyone, or her, | 所以… 别对别人说 也别对她说 |
[16:52] | – that I told you. – So I shouldn’t tweet it? | -我告诉你了 -所以我不能发推特吗 |
[16:53] | You should not tweet it, no. | 你不能发推特 不行 |
[16:55] | Yeah, so wha-what do you, uh…? Do you have kids here? | 你怎么样 有孩子吗 |
[16:57] | – Are you a parent here, or…? – Uh, fellow honoree. | -你是陪孩子过来的 还是…-我是领奖人 |
[16:59] | For my work as a plastic surgeon. | 我是一名整形外科医生 |
[17:01] | – Butts or boobs? – Burn victims mostly. | -修臀还是丰胸 -大多是烧伤整形 |
[17:03] | – Right. – Yeah. Skin grafts and such. | -这样 -是的 皮肤移植之类的手术 |
[17:05] | – Right. – And twice a year, I go | -好的 -我每年去发展中国家两次 |
[17:06] | to developing countries with Operation Smile, | 参加”微笑行动” |
[17:08] | – so that kids with, um, cleft palates… – Kev. | -这样那些患唇腭裂的孩子… -小凯 |
[17:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:17] | Someone’s a little nervous about his speech. | 某人要演讲了 有点紧张 |
[17:19] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:21] | I got to give a speech? | 我要演讲吗 |
[17:26] | 麦金利高中校友返校日 2017年杰出校友颁奖典礼 | |
[17:26] | Now, I know you think this is a man who needs no introduction, | 接下来这位 想必不用介绍 |
[17:30] | but there’s someone here who begs to differ. | 但这里有个人不同意 |
[17:33] | Coming out of retirement | 尽管已经退休 |
[17:35] | to present Kevin with his Distinguished Alum Award, | 却赶来为凯文颁发杰出校友奖 |
[17:38] | his former football coach, | 他的前橄榄球教练 |
[17:39] | Duffy “The Duff” Collins. | 达菲·柯林斯 “老达夫” |
[17:42] | Duff! Duff! | 达夫 达夫 |
[17:53] | Hey, Duff! | 达夫 |
[17:56] | Well, thank you for that. | 谢谢各位 |
[17:58] | I, uh… I had the pleasure of coaching Kevin | 我很荣幸能做凯文的教练 |
[18:01] | for four yea… well, three and a half years. | 教了他四年… 不 三年半的时间 |
[18:05] | And in my career, | 在我的职业生涯里 |
[18:06] | I never saw a kid with so much natural talent, | 我没见过哪个孩子有如此高的天赋 |
[18:10] | confidence or charisma. | 如此自信 如此有领袖魅力 |
[18:15] | But he caught some tough breaks | 但他遇到了一些挫折 |
[18:17] | and suffered some losses. | 经历了一些苦难 |
[18:21] | And that’s when he really showed himself to be a star. | 也就在那时 他让自己成为了一个明星 |
[18:29] | He fought through the adversity and the heartache. | 他与痛苦和逆境抗争 |
[18:33] | And he found success on another path. | 在另一条道路上获得了成功 |
[18:40] | He is, | 他 |
[18:43] | for all you kids out there, | 对于你们所有人来说 |
[18:46] | a living, breathing example | 不论内在还是外在 |
[18:49] | of outer and inner strength. | 都是一个鲜活的榜样 |
[18:54] | This kid is tough as hell. | 这孩子是个硬汉 |
[18:58] | Kevin, I know | 凯文 我知道 |
[19:00] | this little award may not be much to you… | 这小小的奖项对你来说不算什么… |
[19:05] | But for me, who knew you when, | 但于我而言 我了解你 |
[19:09] | who knew your father… | 了解你父亲 |
[19:14] | you coming back here to get this award… | 你回来拿这个奖 |
[19:18] | We are all very proud. | 我们都感到很骄傲 |
[19:54] | Well, thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[19:55] | You’re a… good man. | 你是个…好人 |
[20:02] | But what you said was wrong. | 可是你说错了 |
[20:05] | I’m-I’m… | 我 我… |
[20:06] | It’s not, uh, funny. I’m serious, guys. Uh, | 不是开玩笑 我很认真 各位 |
[20:13] | I’m not strong. | 我并不坚强 |
[20:14] | At all. Uh… | 一点也不 |
[20:17] | – We love you, Kevin! – Love you, Kevin! | -我们爱你 凯文 -爱你 凯文 |
[20:19] | – But, uh… – So hot! | -可是… -好性感 |
[20:21] | Stop, don’t. Don’t do that. Don’t. | 不 别这样 不要 |
[20:24] | Don’t-don’t… don’t love me. | 不要 不要爱我 |
[20:29] | You, uh, you guys want to love someone, love Paul here. | 你们应该爱其他人 爱保罗 |
[20:33] | A newspaper man in– let’s face it– a dying media. | 他是新闻工作者 为快倒闭的媒体工作 |
[20:35] | Or Dr. Everly, a woman who… | 或者艾弗里医生 她… |
[20:41] | …who helps messed up kids go out and face the world. | 帮助困境中的孩子走出来面对世界 |
[20:47] | The truth is, I… | 可是我 我… |
[20:49] | I’m not worthy of this award. | 我不配得这个奖 |
[20:52] | Or any honor, for that matter. | 应该说 我不配得任何奖 |
[20:56] | So… | 所以… |
[21:20] | Can’t sleep either, huh? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[21:21] | Um, just hungry, | 只是饿了 |
[21:23] | and we don’t have anything good to eat. | 但我们没什么好东西可吃 |
[21:27] | Listen, I wanted to talk to you. | 我想和你谈谈 |
[21:29] | Your brother, | 你弟弟 |
[21:31] | he wants to tour this college on Friday, | 他周五想去参观大学 |
[21:33] | and it’s in D.C. | 学校在华盛顿 |
[21:35] | I’m-I’m probably gonna miss your football game. | 我可能要错过你的橄榄球赛了 |
[21:39] | It’s fine. | 没关系 |
[21:44] | What happened earlier tonight… | 之前教练的事… |
[21:47] | how mad I got? | 我那么生气 |
[21:49] | My fuse has been very short lately | 我的保险丝最近经常短路 |
[21:51] | with everything that I’m dealing with. | 对每件事都剑拔弩张 |
[21:54] | I shouldn’t have yelled at you. | 我不该大声对你嚷的 |
[21:57] | It wasn’t right. | 那样不对 |
[21:59] | Okay. | 没事 |
[22:06] | What’s going on with you, Kev? | 你究竟怎么了 小凯 |
[22:08] | Nothing, Dad. I just, uh… | 没什么 爸爸 我只是… |
[22:10] | I got to go write that letter. | 我得去把那封信写了 |
[22:28] | 亲爱的沃特英教练 我想说 | |
[22:42] | Yeah, I… | 对 我… |
[22:45] | Look… | 是这样… |
[22:48] | Look, it’s all just… | 今晚真是… |
[22:51] | You know, it was just really steep tonight, Charlie. | 今晚真的是很艰难 查理 |
[22:55] | Yeah. No, I’ve, I’ve said it, uh, | 是的 不 我已经说了 |
[22:59] | said it about a hundred times. | 说了不下一百遍 |
[23:04] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[23:06] | Yeah. Okay. | 好 好的 |
[23:08] | I’ll do it right now. | 我马上照做 |
[23:10] | Thanks for being there. | 谢谢你的帮助 |
[23:26] | God, grant me the serenity | 上帝 请赐予我平静 |
[23:27] | to accept the things I cannot change, | 接受我所不能改变的 |
[23:30] | the courage to change the things I can, | 赐予我勇气 改变我能改变的 |
[23:32] | and the wisdom to know the difference. | 赐予我智慧 明白这两者的差别 |
[23:43] | – All right, so, we’re gonna see you guys after Kev’s game? – Yes. | -那就小凯比赛结束后见 -好 |
[23:46] | Dad, come on. It’s a four-hour drive. | 爸爸 快点 路上要开4小时车呢 |
[23:48] | I don’t want to get there late and make a bad impression. | 我不想迟到 给人留下坏印象 |
[23:50] | Randall, you’re a math prodigy | 兰德尔 你是数学神童 |
[23:52] | with insane SAT scores and perfect grades. | 高考分数高到离谱 绩点也完美 |
[23:54] | Any college would be lucky to have a giant dork like you. | 哪所大学能招到你这个书呆子算他们走运 |
[23:57] | Thanks, LL Cool K. | 谢谢 LL·酷·凯 |
[23:59] | So, you guys out? | 你们都要走了吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah. Sorry we’re missing your game. | 是啊 抱歉我们要错过你的比赛了 |
[24:03] | Next campus tour’s a month away. | 下一次校园参观日要一个月后了 |
[24:04] | That’s fine, man. I’ve got enough fans | 没关系 我粉丝多得是 |
[24:06] | in the stands cheering me on. | 不差你们这一两个 |
[24:08] | That’s a nice attitude adjustment, Kev. | 这心态调整得”真不错” 小凯 |
[24:11] | I’m glad that talk really sunk in. | 很高兴那场谈话有效果 |
[24:15] | – See you later. – Mmm. Okay. | -过会儿见 -好的 |
[24:17] | Travel safe. I love you. | 路上注意安全 我爱你 |
[24:19] | Love you, too, Mom. | 我也爱你 妈妈 |
[24:33] | Amazing speech, man. | 发言真精彩 |
[24:35] | Can we get a picture for the yearbook? | 能为年刊拍张照片吗 |
[24:37] | And, uh, one for me. | 再帮我拍一张 |
[24:41] | Great job. Great speech. | 太棒了 讲得很好 |
[24:43] | Awesome job, Kevin. | 干得不错 凯文 |
[24:46] | Amazing. | 真棒 |
[24:58] | Great job. | 干得漂亮 |
[25:10] | You want to walk? | 想走走吗 |
[25:16] | They retired my jersey. Do you know that? | 他们让我的球衣退役了 你知道吗 |
[25:20] | – Yeah. – You know what it was, the number? | -是啊 -你知道我是几号吗 |
[25:22] | One. | 一号 |
[25:23] | Well, you couldn’t ask for a better number. | 确实要不到比这更好的号码了 |
[25:25] | Didn’t ask for it. Just got it. | 不是我要的 就那么给我了 |
[25:28] | I was, uh, first born in my family, | 我是家里第一个出生的孩子 |
[25:31] | so it was, like… | 所以这差不多… |
[25:33] | already my nickname. | 已经是我的绰号了 |
[25:35] | You know, I was branded at birth. | 我一出生就烙下了 |
[25:39] | Very first one to learn how to walk. | 第一个学会走路 |
[25:40] | I was, I was, I was always, you know, | 我总是…你知道吧 |
[25:43] | first one picked in any sports team. | 每次都是第一个被体育队选中 |
[25:47] | I was the first boy to kiss a girl in school. | 也是学校里第一个和女孩接吻的 |
[25:52] | Number One. | 第一名 |
[25:53] | First grown man to get drunk in a high school quad? | 第一个在高中学校院子里喝醉的成年人 |
[25:56] | That was Jim Kalotchnik. | 那是吉姆·卡拉契尼 |
[25:58] | Oh, the janitor. | 那个管理员 |
[26:00] | That’s right. | 没错 |
[26:01] | I always thought that his legs were different lengths, | 我一直以为是他两条腿不一样长 |
[26:04] | – but I guess, looking back… – He was drunk. | -但是 回想一下…-他就是喝醉了 |
[26:06] | – He was friggin’ drunk. – Yeah. | -醉得不轻 -没错 |
[26:10] | I feel like I could be standing completely naked out here. | 我在台上的时候觉得像是被扒光了 |
[26:14] | You know, all anyone would ever see | 你知道吗 所有人都只能 |
[26:16] | is me in that number one jersey. | 看到那个穿着一号球衣的我 |
[26:20] | Well… | 这个嘛… |
[26:24] | …that’s not all that I would see. | 我并不是只能看到那个你 |
[26:34] | Please don’t do that. | 拜托 别这样 |
[26:42] | See you, Charlotte. | 再会 夏洛特 |
[27:04] | What up, gridiron, huh? | 你还好吗 球场老朋友 |
[27:08] | Has it been 20 years or so? | 差不多有二十年没见了吧 |
[27:22] | Another first down for number one. | 一号再次首攻得分 |
[27:38] | All right. | 好 |
[27:41] | Pearson lines up under center. | 皮尔森在争球位站好 |
[27:44] | Two rushing touchdowns already tonight. | 他今晚已快速完成两次触底得分 |
[27:46] | What can this kid not do? | 这孩子还有什么做不到的 |
[27:48] | He can’t go four hours without a Vicodin, | 他不吃止痛片都挺不过四个小时 |
[27:50] | that’s what he can’t do. But everybody loves him anyway. | 这就是他做不到的 但大家还是爱他 |
[27:54] | Pearson! | 皮尔森 |
[27:56] | – Blue 42! – Blue 42! | -蓝方准备 -蓝方准备 |
[27:58] | – Blue 42! – Blue 42, set, hut-hut. | -蓝方准备 -蓝方 预备 开始进攻 |
[28:00] | The ball is hiked. | 开球 |
[28:01] | Pearson drops back. He looks left. | 皮尔森采取后位 他向左看 |
[28:04] | He pump fakes. | 他做了个假动作 |
[28:06] | He rolls to his right. He tucks the ball. He’s in traffic. | 他转到右边 他抱球 他被围挡 |
[28:09] | Shucks a defender. | 他晃过后卫 |
[28:10] | He looks downfield. | 他看向前场 |
[28:11] | He’s got a man open. Wide open. | 他瞄到一个空位 敞开的空位 |
[28:13] | He sees his entire future. | 他看到了大好的前程 |
[28:15] | Notre Dame. | 圣母大学 |
[28:16] | Heisman Trophy. | 海斯曼杯 |
[28:17] | First-round draft pick. | 第一轮选秀 |
[28:18] | Rookie of the Year. Super Bowl MVP. | 年度最佳新秀 超级碗最有价值球员 |
[28:21] | He sees his dad in the stands. | 他看到了观众席上的父亲 |
[28:22] | As he holds the Super Bowl trophy, his dad’s proud of him– | 他手捧超级碗奖杯 父亲为他骄傲 |
[28:25] | like, “tears down his eyes” proud of him. | “热泪盈眶”那种程度的骄傲 |
[28:27] | He says, “That’s my son. | 他说”真是我的好儿子” |
[28:30] | That’s my son.” | “真是我的好儿子” |
[28:34] | Pearson’s about ready to release. He cocks back. | 皮尔森准备投球 他开始发动 |
[28:37] | He’s down, folks. | 大家看 他倒下了 |
[28:38] | Ladies and gentlemen, Pearson’s down, and he’s not getting up. | 女士们先生们 皮尔森倒下了 没有起来 |
[28:41] | His knee is wrecked. He’s not coming back from this one, folks. | 他的膝盖废了 这次他无法恢复了 |
[28:44] | It is over for Kevin Pearson. | 凯文·皮尔森完了 |
[28:47] | – Kate, go call your father. – Yeah. | -凯特 给你爸打电话 -好 |
[28:48] | Find a phone, page him. Go, go, go. | 找个电话 打他寻呼机 快去 |
[28:50] | – Kate, Kate, go. – Okay, yeah. | -凯特 快去 -好 好 |
[28:53] | Will he get up? | 他会站起来吗 |
[28:55] | He will. | 会的 |
[28:57] | Ladies and gentlemen, he will. He’ll get up. | 女士们先生们 他会站起来的 |
[29:00] | Kevin Pearson will walk again, | 凯文·皮尔森会再一次行动起来 |
[29:01] | just in time to bury his beloved father. | 正好来得及埋葬他挚爱的父亲 |
[29:05] | That’ll keep him down. For good this time, right? | 这会让他倒下的 永远倒下 对吧 |
[29:11] | Nope. | 不 |
[29:15] | Nope, he’s-he’s up again. He’s up again, and he’s… | 不 他又站起来了 这次他… |
[29:19] | He’s marrying a terrific girl. | 他娶了一个出色的女孩 |
[29:21] | He’s off to Hollywood, and it’s a… | 他去好莱坞发展 他… |
[29:22] | it’s a happy ending for Kevin Pearson. | 凯文·皮尔森结局圆满 |
[29:26] | Wait, nope. Hold on, now. | 等等 不 接下来呢 |
[29:28] | He cheats on the girl. | 他出轨了 |
[29:29] | Yes, that’s right. He loses her. | 没错 他失去了她 |
[29:31] | And how’s he punished? | 他受到了什么惩罚 |
[29:32] | Well, he… he gets a sitcom, | 他居然出演了一部情景喜剧 |
[29:34] | and he makes millions, ladies and gentlemen. | 他赚了几百万 女士们先生们 |
[29:37] | The crowd goes wild. | 观众为他疯狂 |
[29:39] | What will he do with his lucky second chance? | 他会用这珍贵的第二次机会做什么呢 |
[29:40] | Ladies and gentlemen, he’ll blow it. | 女士们先生们 他搞砸了 |
[29:42] | That’s what he’ll do. He blows it all. | 他总会这么干 全都搞砸 |
[29:45] | Surely the universe has to punish him this time, right? | 这次 命运自然会惩罚他 对吗 |
[29:48] | Wrong. He gets the girl back. | 错 他赢回了心爱的女孩 |
[29:51] | Now he’s got the girl back, and-and it’s a movie this time. | 他赢回了那个女孩 这次要拍电影 |
[29:55] | And then pop! | 结果突然之间 |
[29:57] | There it goes, the same knee. | 又来了 同一个膝盖 |
[29:59] | Bam, he’s down again. | 一转眼 他又倒下了 |
[30:01] | And he tries so hard to be strong, | 他竭尽全力想要坚强 |
[30:04] | and he needs painkillers to get through it. | 可他需要止痛药才撑得过去 |
[30:09] | And even when he tries to tell people how pathetic he is, it… | 就算他想告诉人们他有多可悲… |
[30:12] | They just… | 可人们… |
[30:15] | They don’t hear it. | 根本无动于衷 |
[30:17] | They just cheer. | 只会欢呼喝彩 |
[30:25] | Just the Manny I’ve been looking for. | 我一直在找你呢 |
[30:30] | You want to party? | 想来玩玩吗 |
[30:54] | Uh, I couldn’t believe it when you walked back into that reception tonight. | 今晚你回到休息室时 我都不敢相信 |
[30:59] | I was sure you’d left your phone or something. | 我还以为你忘拿手机了什么的 |
[31:02] | And then you pointed at me | 结果你指着我 |
[31:05] | and said, “let’s get out of here.” | 说 “咱们走吧” |
[31:09] | Yeah, no, I was there. | 可不是吗 我在场呢 |
[31:10] | It was, like, 20 years of fantasy energy | 感觉好像20年来做过的所有白日梦 |
[31:13] | just going, pow, pow, pow, pow! | 一下子全部都绽放了 |
[31:17] | All right, cool. | 好吧 不错 |
[31:25] | You were nice to me in high school. | 上高中的时候你对我不错 |
[31:28] | I mean, you never knew my name, | 你根本不知道我叫什么 |
[31:29] | but we’d pass in the halls, and you’d always smile. | 但我们在走廊相遇过 而你总是朝我笑 |
[31:33] | Say hi. | 和我打招呼 |
[31:34] | And once, at one of Hannah Brubaker’s summer parties, | 有一次 在汉娜·布鲁贝克的夏日派对上 |
[31:38] | you saw Mikey Doyle getting a little handsy with me, | 你看见米奇·道尔对我动手动脚 |
[31:42] | and you pulled him away. | 你就把他推开了 |
[31:46] | I did that? | 我有吗 |
[31:48] | I thought to myself, | 当时我心想 |
[31:50] | “now, that is a good guy.” | “他可真是个好人” |
[31:57] | It’s weird, the things you remember. | 真奇怪我会记住这些事情 |
[32:01] | Anyway, babble, babble. | 我一直唠叨个没完 |
[32:02] | “Charlotte, stop talking, please.” | “夏洛特拜托别再说了” |
[32:06] | Are you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[32:09] | Your sweat glands are in overdrive. | 你出了好多汗 |
[32:11] | Yeah, know why? I think it’s just, uh… I think it may be… | 是啊 知道为什么吗 可能因为… |
[32:13] | – If you could crack a window or something? – Yeah. | -能不能把窗户打开 -好啊 |
[32:14] | – I’m on it. – It’s hot in here. | -我这就去 -这里好热 |
[32:24] | I still don’t get why you wanted to come here. | 我还是不明白你为什么想来这里 |
[32:27] | Your room at The Riverview’s probably super nice. | 你在河景酒店的房间肯定特别好 |
[32:30] | Actually, will you excuse me for a second? | 那个 我失陪一下可以吗 |
[32:32] | Oh, mi baño es su baño. | 我的浴室就是你的浴室 |
[32:34] | Yeah. | 好 |
[32:59] | You okay in there? | 你还好吗 |
[33:00] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[33:28] | You know, I feel like it’s like a blood sugar thing | 我觉得我可能是低血糖了 |
[33:29] | or something happening with me, ’cause I, | 或者别的什么问题 因为我… |
[33:31] | I haven’t eaten since the airplane, you know? | 下了飞机就再没吃东西 |
[33:33] | So, I was, I was wondering, uh, maybe you could whip us up | 所以我在想 你能不能帮忙 |
[33:36] | – a snack or something. – Say no more. | -弄点吃的之类的 -我知道了 |
[33:37] | One bedspread picnic coming right up. | 床上野餐马上就来 |
[33:39] | Ah, that’d be great. | 真是太好了 |
[33:56] | Yodels and cheese okay? | 巧克力蛋糕和芝士可以吗 |
[33:58] | I haven’t gone shopping in a while. | 我有日子没去买东西了 |
[34:00] | Yeah. That’s fine. | 好啊 可以 |
[34:34] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[34:57] | He’s having an MRI done; it’s his knee. | 他在做核磁共振 膝盖伤了 |
[35:20] | – Hey, how are you? – How’s it going? | -你好吗 -你好 |
[35:23] | Name and birthday? | 姓名和出生日期 |
[35:24] | Tony Tisdale. 12-10-69. | 托尼·蒂斯代尔 69年12月10日 |
[35:26] | Doctors’ handwriting sure gets worse every year. | 医生的字迹真是一年比一年难认 |
[35:28] | More like Jimmy Fallon up there. | 这人以为自己是吉米·法伦吗 |
[35:29] | I didn’t know Jimmy Fallon worked here. | 没想到吉米·法伦会在这里工作 |
[35:30] | It’s like a late night talk show or something, right? | 他以为自己在做深夜脱口秀吗 |
[36:00] | My pendant. No, no, no, no, no, no, no. | 我的项链 不 不 不 |
[36:02] | No, no, no, no, no, no. | 不 不 不 |
[36:15] | How you feeling, champ? | 你怎么样 冠军 |
[36:17] | He came around the end, and… | 他从那边冲过来 然后… |
[36:21] | I didn’t even see him. | 我都没看见他 |
[36:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[36:28] | All right. | 好了 |
[36:30] | Just say it. | 说吧 |
[36:33] | How long do I have the cast on? | 石膏要戴多久 |
[36:35] | Am I gonna make the playoffs? | 我还能参加决赛吗 |
[36:36] | Well… | 那个… |
[36:38] | The thing is, Kev, you… | 是这样的 小凯 你… |
[36:42] | – Look, if anyone can beat the odds… – Dad, just say it. | -要是谁能克服… -爸 快说吧 |
[36:50] | The kind of break you have, | 你的这种伤 |
[36:51] | the doctor called it catastrophic. | 医生称之为灾难性损伤 |
[36:53] | He thinks you’ll be able to run again, thank God, | 他认为你还是能跑的 谢天谢地 |
[36:57] | but… | 但是… |
[37:00] | the physical demands of the game… | 上场打球的话… |
[37:02] | he-he doesn’t think that your knee can… | 他觉得你的膝盖无法… |
[37:06] | bear that kind of stress. | 承受那种压力 |
[37:10] | Like soon? | 一下也不行吗 |
[37:18] | I know it’s a difficult thing to hear. | 我知道你很难接受 |
[37:20] | He’s wrong. | 他绝对搞错了 |
[37:23] | – I can come back from this. – Kevin. | -我可以恢复如初的 -凯文 |
[37:25] | Yeah, you know what, maybe I don’t go to Notre Dame. | 对了 那就不去圣母大学了 |
[37:28] | I’ll go to Pitt, I don’t care. | 我会去匹兹堡大学 没关系的 |
[37:30] | I wrote Coach Waltering that nice letter, like you said, Dad. | 我已经照你说的给沃特英教练写信了 爸爸 |
[37:33] | – It was really nice. – I know. I believe you. | -我写得非常诚恳 -我知道 我相信你 |
[37:38] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:40] | Okay. | 真的 |
[37:43] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[37:45] | I’ve been awful to you. | 我最近对你态度不好 |
[37:49] | – And I can do better. – Kev, hey. | -但我会改的 -小凯 听着 |
[37:51] | I need you to listen to me, bud. | 孩子 你先听我说 |
[37:55] | I would take this on for you. | 我愿意替你承担这一切 |
[37:58] | Okay? I would take on this | 知道吗 不只是这个 |
[38:00] | and anything else if I could. | 只要我能做到 我都愿意替你承受 |
[38:04] | And I know that you’ve had this dream | 我知道打球这件事 |
[38:06] | for a very long time, | 是你一直以来的梦想 |
[38:08] | and God knows you have such a beautiful talent, but I know, | 而且天晓得你打球的天赋有多好 但我知道 |
[38:11] | in my gut, it is not the only one that you have. | 我打心底里知道 你的天赋远不止于此 |
[38:28] | I got this | 我得到这个的时候 |
[38:30] | at a very hopeless time in my life. | 是我人生非常绝望的时候 |
[38:34] | Someone very special gave it to me back in Vietnam. | 一位非常特别的人在越南给我的 |
[38:43] | It’s a Buddhist symbol of purpose. | 这是佛教中象征生命意义的符号 |
[38:57] | I was feeling very lost when I got that. | 我拿到的时候感觉非常迷茫 |
[39:01] | But I put it on, and I moved forward. | 但我戴上之后 就继续前行 |
[39:05] | And you know when I was wearing it? | 你知道我是什么时候戴上的吗 |
[39:08] | The day you were born. | 就是你出生那天 |
[39:11] | The moment you came out, my Number One. | 从你出生那刻起 你就是我的第一名 |
[39:15] | And when I held you, | 而当我第一次 |
[39:17] | for the first time, | 亲手抱着你的时候 |
[39:18] | right here in this hospital, | 就在这个医院里 |
[39:20] | it hit me like a bolt of lightning. | 那感觉像闪电一样击中了我 |
[39:22] | You were my purpose, Kevin. | 你 就是我生命的意义 凯文 |
[39:27] | And I swear to you, son, | 而且我向你发誓 儿子 |
[39:28] | I swear to you, | 我向你保证 |
[39:30] | you will find yours. | 你也会找到你生命的意义 |
[39:35] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[39:43] | Okay. | 没事的 |
[39:49] | Charlotte? | 夏洛特 |
[39:50] | Hey, Charlotte. It’s me. | 夏洛特 是我 |
[39:52] | Charlotte, it’s Kevin! | 夏洛特 我是凯文 |
[39:53] | I left my dad’s necklace. | 我把我爸的项链落在这了 |
[39:55] | I need to come in for a few seconds to look for it, okay? | 我就进去一会儿找找 好吗 |
[39:57] | – Charlotte! Charlotte! – Kevin. | -夏洛特 夏洛特 -凯文 |
[40:00] | Are you out of your mind? Coming back here, you bastard? | 你疯了吗 你还敢回来 你个混蛋 |
[40:03] | That necklace belonged to my father, okay? | 那条项链是我爸给我的 好吗 |
[40:06] | And I… I just need to come in for a second and look for it. | 我 我只是想进去一下找到它而已 |
[40:08] | – Screw you. – Just hold on. | -去你妈的 -等一等 |
[40:10] | That necklace, it’s the only thing | 那条项链 是我生命中 |
[40:12] | I have left in my life from my dad. | 我爸唯一留给我的一件东西了 |
[40:14] | It’s the only thing I have, and I know it’s up there. | 我只有它了 我知道就在你屋里 |
[40:17] | It’s a– it’s-it’s a wh… it’s a wheel pendant | 是一条 一条带有轮子吊坠的项链 |
[40:19] | on a little chain. It’s on your bedroom floor. | 应该就在你卧室的地板上 |
[40:21] | It’s from where you tore my shirt off. I know… | 当时你扯掉了我的T恤 我知道… |
[40:23] | Would you announce that to more of my neighbors? | 你还想跟我其他邻居分享更多细节吗 |
[40:24] | Just go look for it. Please, please. | 帮我找一下吧 拜托了 求你了 |
[40:25] | I don’t have your damn necklace. | 那条该死的项链不在我这里 |
[40:27] | – Now leave me alone. – Please, listen to me. | -别再来烦我了 -求你了 听我说 |
[40:29] | I understand you’re upset that I left, okay? | 我明白我不辞而别让你很生气 好吗 |
[40:31] | It had nothing to do with you, all right? | 但这都是我的错 好吗 |
[40:33] | I’m in pain out here! | 我现在很痛 |
[40:36] | Look, I’m in pain here, okay? | 我现在很痛苦 好吗 |
[40:40] | Can’t you see I’m in pain? | 你看不出我很痛苦吗 |
[40:45] | I just need it to stop. | 我不想再痛下去了 |
[40:51] | I just need somebody to help me. | 我需要有人来帮帮我 |
[41:14] | I just need somebody to help me. | 我只是希望有人能帮帮我 |
[41:16] | I just need help, please. | 我需要帮助 求你了 |
[41:17] | I just need somebody to please help me. | 我希望有人能来帮帮我 |
[41:29] | Thanks for taking my call. | 谢谢你接我的电话 |
[41:31] | Yeah, man. | 小事 伙计 |
[41:32] | I didn’t know you were already in town. | 我都不知道你已经回来了 |
[41:34] | That beard for a movie? | 留胡子是为了拍电影吗 |
[41:38] | Randall, I need to tell you something. | 兰德尔 我有事要跟你说 |
[41:40] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[41:41] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[41:46] | Kate lost the baby. | 凯特流产了 |
[42:02] | Number One has done it! | 第一名走过来啦 |
[42:03] | – Number One has done it! – Yes! | -第一名走过来啦 -太棒了 |
[42:04] | And now the crowd, | 而现在观众们 |
[42:06] | the crowd moves its attention to the filly! | 观众们的目光落在了小姑娘身上 |
[42:10] | – Oh, come on, sweetheart. – Come on, sweetheart. | -加油 宝贝 -加油 小可爱 |
[42:11] | – Come on, Number Two. – Come on, Number Two. | -加油 第二名 -加油 第二名 |
[42:13] | Come on… | 来吧 |
[42:15] | Just like your brother, baby. Come on, come on. | 像你哥哥那样 宝贝 来吧 加油 |