时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously, on This Is Us. | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | Congratulations, you’re officially six weeks along. | 恭喜你 你已经正式怀孕六周了 |
[00:06] | We’re… pregnant. | 我们 有孩子了 |
[00:08] | – Oh, that’s wonderful! – I’m glad you’re happy | -太棒了 -你高兴就好 |
[00:09] | Oh, I’m not happy. I’m ecstatic! | 我何止高兴 简直是狂喜 |
[00:12] | I’m-I’m quiver. | 我兴奋得发抖 |
[00:13] | I’m gonna put on my happy song and I’m gonna be all… | 我要放我的欢乐歌 我要… |
[00:15] | No, no. Don’t. Cause this might not happen… | 不不 别 因为还不一定能成真 |
[00:18] | And in fact, it probably won’t happen. | 事实上 很可能成真不了 |
[00:20] | – What? – I’m 37. | -什么 -我37岁了 |
[00:22] | And because of my weight, you know. | 而且因为我的体重 你懂的 |
[00:24] | You don’t want to jinx thing. | 你不希望高兴得太早 |
[00:26] | Not about jinxing. | 不是这个原因 |
[00:29] | This is about hope that it doesn’t turn disastrous. | 是期望 最后不会悲剧收场 |
[00:32] | Randall, I need to tell you something. | 兰德尔 我有事要跟你说 |
[00:33] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[00:35] | I already know. | 我已经知道了 |
[00:36] | Kate lost the baby. | 凯特流产了 |
[00:40] | – Number One has done it. Number One has done it! – Yes! | -一号站起来了 一号站起来了 -棒 |
[00:43] | And now the crowd… | 而观众此刻… |
[00:44] | the crowd moves its attention to the filly! | 观众的注意力转移到了小姑娘身上 |
[00:47] | -Oh, come on, sweetheart. – Come on, sweetheart. | -加油 亲爱的 -加油 亲爱的 |
[00:49] | – Come on, Number Two. Come on. – Come on, Number Two. | -加油 二号 -加油 二号 |
[00:51] | Come to us just like your brother did. Come on. | 像你哥哥那样 跑过来 快来 |
[00:55] | – Bec, is she ready for it? – Think she’s ready? | -小贝 她准备好了吗 -她准备好了吗 |
[00:57] | I think she’s ready. Here she comes. | 我觉得她准备好了 她来喽 |
[01:03] | – Come on, Kate. – She’s a tough girl. | -快来 凯特 -她是个坚强的姑娘 |
[01:05] | I know. She’s a fighter. | 我知道的 她是个战士 |
[01:07] | She’s a fighter. She’s gonna do it. | 她是个战士 会成功的 |
[01:09] | Before we talk about this game, let’s talk about the game | 评论这场比赛之前 咱们来聊聊 |
[01:12] | in four nights when we go to Washington | 四天后即将在华盛顿举行的 |
[01:14] | for the big Thanksgiving night game. | 感恩节之夜专场比赛 |
[01:15] | I know these look like candy, | 我知道这些看起来像糖果 |
[01:18] | but they’re actually prenatal vitamins. | 但其实是孕妇维生素 |
[01:21] | Oh, my God. | 天啊 |
[01:23] | Your daddy tried to buy prenatal Flintstone Vitamins, | 你爸爸还想买原始人牌孕妇维生素 |
[01:25] | but they don’t make them. | 但没这种产品 |
[01:26] | I think he really identifies with | 我觉得他非常认同 |
[01:27] | Fred’s whole “Yabba dabba doo” philosophy. | 弗雷德的”噢耶耶耶耶”式人生哲学 |
[01:30] | You know, you work hard, you play hard. | 努力工作 尽情享乐 |
[01:34] | *Need my vitamins* | *要吃维生素* |
[01:36] | *’Cause your mommy’s trying to keep you strong* | *因为妈妈要把你养壮壮* |
[01:39] | *Baby in the oven* | *宝宝在妈妈肚子里* |
[01:44] | *Mommy’s sorry for this stupid song.* | *对不起 妈妈唱了愚蠢的歌谣* |
[01:48] | Don’t say “stupid,” say “silly.” | 不能说”愚蠢” 要说”好笑” |
[01:50] | It’s not nice. | 这样不好 |
[02:22] | Jack! Fuse! | 杰克 保险丝断了 |
[02:24] | Yup, I’m working on it! | 好 我在修 |
[02:26] | It’s okay, Louie. Okay? | 没事的 路易 |
[02:28] | Dad’ll get the lights back on in a sec. | 爸爸很快就会让灯重新亮起来 |
[02:29] | Just don’t panic pee, okay? | 千万别吓尿了 好吗 |
[02:32] | Good boy. See? That’s a good boy. | 好孩子 看吧 这才是好孩子 |
[02:35] | And you’re panic peeing. | 结果还是吓尿了 |
[02:37] | All right, yeah, great. | 好吧 很好 |
[02:38] | Come on. Come on, Louie. | 来吧 来吧 路易 |
[02:42] | Did Louie pee again? | 路易又尿了吗 |
[02:43] | -Yes, Mom. I’m dealing with it. – Killing me. | -是的 妈妈 我在处理 -真要命 |
[02:46] | Sorry to have interrupted your evening… | 不好意思 打扰了你们的夜晚 |
[02:47] | Why does it smell like an orange threw up in here? | 为什么这里有股橙子呕吐物的味道 |
[02:49] | It’s the Bundt cake that I made for Kev’s interview tonight. | 是我给小凯今晚面试准备的环形蛋糕 |
[02:52] | I think I may have overdid it with the orange zest. | 我觉得橙皮碎放多了 |
[02:58] | – Oh, thank God. – Fixed it! | -谢天谢地 -修好了 |
[03:00] | Good job, babe. | 你真棒 老公 |
[03:03] | W-Wait, is that what you’re wearing? | 等等 你就打算穿这个吗 |
[03:05] | The coach from Pitt is gonna be here any second. | 匹兹堡大学教练随时可能过来 |
[03:07] | You should really stop borrowing shirts from Sophie, Kevin. | 你真的别再借索菲衣服穿了 凯文 |
[03:10] | Mm. I don’t really think | 教练才不会关心 |
[03:11] | the coach is gonna care what shirt I’m wearing. | 我穿什么衬衫呢 |
[03:13] | Whatever, Crop Top. | 随便吧 露脐怪 |
[03:15] | Ew. What is that flavor? | 这是什么味道啊 |
[03:20] | Kate! Can you clean his pee anywhere else? | 凯特 你能去别的地方替它清理吗 |
[03:23] | A college coach is gonna be sitting on that couch. | 大学教练还要坐那个沙发呢 |
[03:25] | Okay, well, I’m not getting it on anything. | 好吧 不会让尿液沾到任何东西的 |
[03:27] | And, uh, speaking of college, have you made your list yet? | 说到学校 你的清单列好了吗 |
[03:31] | Didn’t the guidance counselor say | 指导老师不是说 |
[03:32] | to make a list of your top five schools? | 把最心仪的五个学校列个清单出来吗 |
[03:34] | ‘Cause you don’t want to put all your eggs in… | 你可不能把鸡蛋放在… |
[03:36] | In one basket? Yes, I know what she said. | 一个篮子里 我听到她说了 |
[03:39] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:40] | I have, like, a month to decide, Mom. | 我有一个月时间来做决定 妈妈 |
[03:41] | Yeah, but a month? | 没错 但一个月 |
[03:43] | That’ll go by like that. | 转眼就过去了 |
[03:46] | If you want, I can sit down and we can go through that | 如果你愿意 我可以坐下来和你一起 |
[03:48] | – whole college book together? – I’m good. | -看看大学手册 -不用了 |
[03:52] | Just a list of five schools. | 选五个学校出来 |
[03:54] | That’s all I ask. | 我就这点要求 |
[03:57] | – Fine. – OK | -好的 -好 |
[03:59] | He’s here! | 他来了 |
[03:59] | Okay! Okay, okay. | 好 听到了 |
[04:01] | I’m out. | 我走了 |
[04:04] | – Hey, knock ’em dead. – Train your dog. | -让他们开开眼 -管好你的狗 |
[04:07] | Make that list. | 列个清单 |
[04:21] | Uh, this looks like a Shamrock Shake, | 这个看着像三叶草奶昔 |
[04:23] | and it sounds like a Shamrock Shake, | 听着声音也很像 |
[04:26] | but I’m guessing it does not taste like a Shamrock Shake. | 但是我猜尝着可不是那个味 |
[04:29] | How do you spell “Kundalini”? | “昆达利尼”怎么写 |
[04:32] | Uh, I have no idea what that is, | 我都不知道那是什么 |
[04:34] | so I clearly have no idea how to spell it. | 更别说写了 |
[04:36] | But I’m guessing that it is an expensive powder | 但我猜应该是种昂贵粉末 |
[04:38] | that you want me to start adding to your pregnancy shakes. | 你想把它加到你的孕妇奶昔里 |
[04:41] | No. It’s a type of yoga. | 不是 这是种瑜伽 |
[04:44] | And I want to ask the doctor if she recommends it. | 我想问问医生我该不该做 |
[04:46] | – Aha. – Right. | -这样啊 -没错 |
[04:47] | I always have so many questions | 每次去看孕诊前 |
[04:49] | – before the baby appointments. – Yeah. | -我都有一堆问题 -没错 |
[04:50] | Right? And then I finally get in that room, | 是吧 等我到了那个地方 |
[04:52] | and it’s like an alien abduction. | 我就像被外星人绑架了一样 |
[04:54] | Like everything just flies out of my head. | 我的大脑一片空白 |
[04:56] | – So I’m writing all the questions down. – Okay. | -所以我要把问题都写下来 -好的 |
[04:58] | All right. Oh, oh, make sure that you ask, uh, | 好的 对了 记得要问 |
[05:00] | “When will the baby move?” So that I can say, | “孩子何时能离家” 这样我就能说 |
[05:02] | – “Hopefully, as soon as he turns 18.” – “As soon as he turns 18.” | -“希望他18岁就走” -“18岁” |
[05:04] | – Yeah. – Or she. | -没错 -女孩亦然 |
[05:06] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[05:07] | – Uh, joke still works. – Yeah. Okay. | -这条笑话男女通用 -好的 |
[05:08] | – But I think you’ve worn that one out, Tobe. – Never. | -我觉得那笑话用烂了 小托 -才不会 |
[05:14] | – All right. – What else, what else, what else you got? | -好吧 -你还列了什么问题 |
[05:15] | Okay. Um… | 还有… |
[05:17] | “Are my HCG levels doubling every 48 hours?” | “我的促性腺激素每48小时就翻一番吗” |
[05:20] | “And why is my pee green?” | “我的尿液怎么是绿色的” |
[05:24] | – It’s not the smoothie. – Could be the smoothie. | -问题不在奶昔上 -可能就是奶昔的原因 |
[05:27] | – It might be the smoothie. – Yeah | -也许是因为奶昔 -没错 |
[05:29] | Okay, and then also, | 好吧 还有 |
[05:30] | “If I take a hot bath, will it burn the baby?” | “要是我洗热水澡 会不会烫到宝宝” |
[05:32] | Oh! Which reminds me | 想起来了 |
[05:33] | the Swedish baby bath that we ordered is coming. | 我们预定的瑞典婴儿浴盆快到了 |
[05:35] | – Yes! – Um, and they said | -太好了 -他们说 |
[05:37] | that it fits most tubs but not all tubs. | 它适合大部分浴缸 不过不是所有的 |
[05:39] | Do you think it’s gonna fit our tub? | 你觉得会适合我们家浴缸吗 |
[05:41] | I have no idea. | 不知道啊 |
[05:43] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[05:44] | Where you going? | 你去哪儿 |
[05:45] | – To measure the tub. – Okay. All right. | -去量一下浴缸 -好吧 |
[05:47] | I’m gonna see what else you got here. | 我看看你还列了啥 |
[05:49] | All right, “How much does childbirth hurt?” | “生宝宝有多痛” |
[05:52] | I do not think you want to know the answer to that one. | 我想你不会想知道答案的 |
[05:54] | “Do they make knit caps for feet | “有人织鞋套吗 |
[05:56] | ’cause I’m outgrowing all my socks?” | 因为我的袜子都快穿不下了” |
[05:59] | Uh, “Will the smell of my fiancé’s head | “我未婚夫头上的味道 |
[06:01] | make me gag the whole nine months?” | 会让我一直吐九个月吗” |
[06:03] | Okay, well, this list just took a turn for the hurtful. | 好吧 这份清单要开始伤人了 |
[06:08] | Toby! | 托比 |
[06:09] | What?! What?! | 怎么了 怎么了 |
[06:16] | I know how difficult this is, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[06:18] | but the good news is that you got pregnant, | 不过好消息是你怀孕过 |
[06:19] | which means that you can try again as soon as four weeks. | 这说明你们四周后就可以再次尝试 |
[06:22] | Now, you passed most of the tissue at home, | 你在家里时已经排出了大部分组织 |
[06:23] | so there’s no need to put you through the procedure of a D&C. | 所以就不需要进行刮宫术了 |
[06:26] | I want you to expect bleeding anywhere from five to 14 days. | 你可能会经历五到十四天的出血期 |
[06:28] | Otherwise, there’s no reason | 除此之外 |
[06:30] | you can’t go back to living your life. | 你的生活将一切如常 |
[06:35] | I’ll give you two some time alone. | 你们俩单独待一会儿吧 |
[06:37] | Okay. Thanks. | 好 谢谢 |
[06:48] | Did you hear that? | 你听见了吗 |
[06:48] | She said that we could try again, so… | 她说我们可以再尝试的 所以… |
[06:51] | It’s all right. | 没事的 |
[06:55] | I want to get dressed. | 我要换衣服 |
[06:58] | Uh, yeah, okay. | 好的 行 |
[07:34] | 妈妈 最近一次超声结果如何 看到我的来电了吗 | |
[08:52] | Ah, Kevin. | 凯文 |
[08:54] | “Portrait of the Artist as a Young Man”? | 是”年轻男性艺术家雕像”吗 |
[08:57] | No. “Portrait of a Young Man Plucking Art.” | 不 是”破坏艺术的年轻男子雕像” |
[08:59] | Hey. What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[09:02] | I think you’re a little overdressed for a day of | 我觉得你打扮得有些过于隆重了 |
[09:05] | watching classic sitcoms and trying not to cry. | 我们只是看看经典喜剧 忘记难过的事而已 |
[09:08] | Oh. No. | 不 |
[09:09] | I have my lunch gig. Remember? | 我有一个午餐演出 记得吗 |
[09:12] | We have that run-through an hour before and… | 我们要在演出前一小时排练… |
[09:14] | – Pinot. Downtown? Yeah. -Yeah, yeah. | -比诺餐厅 在市中心 -对 对 |
[09:16] | No, I’m familiar with the job, I just… | 我知道那个活儿 不过 |
[09:17] | Hey, I-I thought you would’ve canceled that. | 我以为你会取消呢 |
[09:20] | You know, it’s only been, like, 12 hours. | 你知道 这才过了12个小时 |
[09:21] | Doesn’t matter. If I bail last minute, | 没关系 要是我最后一刻放鸽子 |
[09:23] | Peter’s never gonna call me for gigs. | 皮特再也不会叫我去演出了 |
[09:27] | Hey, come here. | 过来 |
[09:28] | Just come sit with me, and we’ll watch i Love Lucy | 还是陪我坐会儿 一起看《我爱露西》 |
[09:30] | and maybe some Good Times. | 或者看一会儿《欢乐时光》吧 |
[09:32] | I have to go to work. | 我得去工作 |
[09:34] | Okay. Well, then I’ll take you. | 好吧 那我送你去 |
[09:37] | Wait. My Uber’s almost here, so… | 不用 我订的车快到了 |
[09:38] | Kate. Kate, Kate, Kate. This is insane. | 凯特 凯特 凯特 你疯了吧 |
[09:43] | – What? – We just had a miscarriage. | -怎么了 -我们刚失去了宝宝 |
[09:47] | Thanks. I know. | 谢谢 我知道 |
[09:50] | I was there. | 我当时在场 |
[09:52] | Okay. | 好了 |
[09:54] | Um, can I, can I pick you up, afterwards? | 结束之后 我能去接你吗 |
[09:57] | Sure. Uh, should be done around 3:30. | 好啊 应该三点半左右结束 |
[09:59] | – Okay. – I’ll see you soon. | -好 -一会儿见 |
[10:01] | All right, yeah. 3:30. | 好的 三点半 |
[10:16] | Proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[10:17] | Okay, bud, let’s hit the road. | 好了 孩子 该出发了 |
[10:20] | Off to college already. | 都已经要上大学了 |
[10:22] | Oh, great. Here we go. | 好了 我们走吧 |
[10:23] | It’s just a tour, Ma. | 只是参观一下 妈 |
[10:25] | – Still have a year of high school. – I know. | -高中还有一年呢 -我知道 |
[10:26] | – All right, so we’re gonna see you guys after Kev’s game? – Yes. | -那就小凯比赛结束后见 -好 |
[10:29] | Dad, come on. It’s a four-hour drive. | 爸爸 快点 路上要开4小时车呢 |
[10:30] | I don’t want to get there late and make a bad impression. | 我不想迟到 给人留下坏印象 |
[10:33] | Randall, you’re a math prodigy | 兰德尔 你是数学神童 |
[10:34] | with insane SAT scores and perfect grades. | 高考分数高到离谱 绩点也完美 |
[10:37] | Any college would be lucky to have a giant dork like you. | 哪所大学能招到你这个书呆子算他们走运 |
[10:41] | Thanks, LL Cool K. | 谢谢 LL·酷·凯 |
[10:42] | – Mm. See ya. – So, you guys out? | -再见 -你们都要走了吗 |
[10:52] | – You could’ve knocked. – I did. | -你应该敲门的 -我敲了 |
[10:54] | You didn’t answer. | 但你没应门 |
[11:03] | We’re having a serious talk? | 我们要讨论严肃的话题了吗 |
[11:04] | No. No. | 不 不是 |
[11:05] | Mom, every time you sit on my bed, | 妈 每次你坐在我床上 |
[11:07] | it’s a serious talk. | 都是要谈很严肃的事情 |
[11:09] | I just thought it must be tough… | 我只是觉得很难… |
[11:12] | Classic start to one of your serious talks. | 又是你严肃谈话的经典开头 |
[11:14] | Will you just zip it, please? | 能请你闭上嘴吗 |
[11:17] | And sit down. | 然后坐下 |
[11:21] | I recognize that I may be a little bit dense | 我意识到我在你们大学的这件事情上 |
[11:25] | about all this college stuff. | 可能有些愚钝 |
[11:27] | You have two brothers who know | 你的两位兄弟 |
[11:29] | exactly what they want to do with their life. | 都非常清楚他们想要的是什么 |
[11:31] | Kevin’s gonna go play football somewhere, | 凯文会在某个球队打橄榄球 |
[11:35] | and Randall is gonna go major in some math thing | 兰德尔会主攻我们谁都不懂的 |
[11:38] | that none of us can understand. | 那个什么数学学科 |
[11:41] | But you aren’t your brothers. | 但你不是你的兄弟们 |
[11:43] | You’re not. | 你和他们不一样 |
[11:45] | You don’t know what your path is just yet. | 你还不清楚自己未来的方向 |
[11:47] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[11:49] | I think that’s okay. | 我觉得没关系 |
[11:52] | At your age, it’s great. | 在你这个年龄 这很好啊 |
[11:54] | Keep your options open. | 给自己多一些选择 |
[11:56] | You go to some incredible liberal arts college, | 你可以去某个很棒的人文学院 |
[11:59] | and you can study a bunch of different subjects | 学许多不同的学科 |
[12:02] | until you figure out what you’re passionate about. | 直到你发现自己的热情所在 |
[12:06] | Wow, Mom. | 妈 我才发现 |
[12:07] | Didn’t realize you thought I was passionless until now. | 原来你一直认为我对任何事物都没有热情 |
[12:10] | – So, thanks for that. – No, no. | -谢谢你的提醒 -不 不是的 |
[12:11] | – That’s not what I was saying, Kate. – Yeah. | -我不是这个意思 凯特 -是 |
[12:12] | Sweetheart, you know that’s not what I was saying. | 亲爱的 你知道我不是这个意思 |
[12:13] | No, I got to get to school, so I’ll see you at Kevin’s game. | 不 我要去学校了 凯文比赛上见 |
[12:17] | Bye, Louie. | 再见 路易 |
[12:18] | Be a good boy, okay? | 乖乖听话 好吗 |
[12:22] | Hey, why don’t you go to, uh, veterinary school? | 你为什么不去… 兽医学院 |
[12:29] | What are we gonna do with her, Louie? Huh? | 我们该拿她怎么办啊 路易 |
[12:32] | What? What are we gonna do? | 我们该怎么办 |
[13:08] | Hi. This is Kate Emily Pearson. | 你们好 我是凯特·艾米丽·皮尔森 |
[13:11] | Um… my audition song is “Summertime.” | 我试唱的曲目是”夏日时光” |
[13:16] | I really want to go to Berklee, so I really hope you like it. | 我真的想去伯克利 所以希望你们会喜欢 |
[13:20] | Anyway, um… here goes. | 好吧 那我开始了 |
[13:24] | *Summertime* | *夏日时光* |
[13:29] | *And the livin’ is easy* | *生活无忧无虑* |
[13:34] | *Fish are jumping* | *鱼儿在水中跳跃* |
[13:38] | *And the cotton is high* | *棉花高高挂在树上* |
[13:43] | *Oh, your daddy’s rich* | *你的爸爸很富有* |
[13:47] | *And your ma is good-lookin’* | *你的妈妈很漂亮* |
[13:53] | *So hush, little baby* | *嘘 小宝贝* |
[13:56] | *Don’t you cry* | *别哭了* |
[14:05] | *One of these mornings* | *总有一个像这样的清晨* |
[14:09] | *You’re gonna rise up singin’* | *你会引吭高歌* |
[14:15] | *You’ll spread your wings* | *你会展翅高飞* |
[14:19] | *And you’ll take to the sky* | *你会拥有自己的蓝天* |
[14:24] | *Ooh, but till that morning* | *在清晨到来之前* |
[14:28] | *Ain’t nothing can harm you* | *没有什么能伤害你* |
[14:33] | Oh, you got to be kidding me. | 你在逗我吗 |
[14:34] | *With Daddy and Mammy* | *有爸爸和妈妈* |
[14:36] | *Standin’ by* | *陪着你* |
[14:47] | *So hush, little baby* | *别哭了小宝贝* |
[14:49] | *Don’t you cry* | *别哭了* |
[14:56] | *So hush, little baby* | *别哭了小宝贝* |
[15:01] | *Don’t* | *不要* |
[15:05] | *You cry.* | *哭泣* |
[15:22] | Uh, excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[15:24] | Uh, my good man, uh, I’m trying to prevent a package | 老兄 我不想让这个包裹 |
[15:27] | from being delivered to my apartment. | 运到我的家里 |
[15:29] | I called, they said it might be here. | 我打过电话 他们说可能在这里 |
[15:30] | I have a tracking number. | 我有快递号 |
[15:31] | Yeah, I don’t know what they told you, | 我不知道他们怎么跟你说的 |
[15:33] | but this isn’t like a customer service deal. | 但这不在客户服务的范畴 |
[15:35] | It’s a distro center. Can’t help you. Sorry. | 这里是配货中心 我无能为力 抱歉 |
[15:37] | Hey. What’s your name? | 你叫什么名字 |
[15:39] | – Karl. – Hi, Karl. | -卡尔 -你好 卡尔 |
[15:40] | Uh, I am a large and powerful man. | 我个子高大 很有力量 |
[15:43] | And on most days, my stature is only a complement | 虽然大多数时候 我一直扮演一个 |
[15:45] | to my sharp comedic wit. | 发挥喜剧天赋的配角 |
[15:47] | But today, I am a man with a fiancée | 但是现在 我有了未婚妻 |
[15:49] | who has had a terrible last 12 hours. | 她在过去的12个小时里过得非常糟糕 |
[15:52] | Right now, she’s somewhere in a red dress | 现在这大中午的她穿着红色裙子 |
[15:53] | singing in the middle of the day | 正在某个地方唱歌 |
[15:55] | because she can’t face how awful she feels. | 因为她无法直面自己内心的痛苦 |
[15:57] | And that breaks my heart. | 这让我很伤心 |
[15:59] | So I’m not feeling all that funny. | 所以我很不爽 |
[16:01] | Okay, buddy, it ain’t personal. I just got… | 好吧兄弟 我不是针对你 我只是… |
[16:01] | The hardest part, Karl, | 当你看见你爱的人陷入痛苦 卡尔 |
[16:03] | about seeing someone you love in pain | 最难的地方 |
[16:05] | is not being able to do anything about it, | 不是能为她做些什么 |
[16:07] | except try not to make it worse. | 而是怎样不让事情变得更糟 |
[16:09] | Which brings me here, to intercept a package | 所以我才到这里来 拦住那个 |
[16:11] | that, were it to arrive on our doorstep, | 本来要送到我家门口的包裹 |
[16:13] | would most certainly make it worse. | 要是送到了 事情会变得更糟 |
[16:17] | I am a large and powerful man, Karl. | 我个子高大 很有力量 卡尔 |
[16:20] | And I don’t know how much longer I can stay this calm. | 我不知道还能保持冷静多久 |
[16:30] | Okay, it’s not on a truck. Not yet. | 好吧 还没装上卡车 还没有 |
[16:32] | But I can’t tell you where it is. | 但我无法告诉你它在哪儿 |
[16:33] | Could be anywhere in here. | 可能在任何一个地方 |
[16:36] | Where do I start? | 我从哪里开始找 |
[16:52] | Your poppy seed is now the size of a lentil. | 你的小种子现在已经有扁豆那么大了 |
[16:55] | Congratulations. You’re officially six weeks along. | 恭喜你 你已经正式怀孕六周了 |
[16:59] | We’re pregnant. | 我们有孩子了 |
[17:01] | – Oh, that’s wonderful! – I’m glad you’re happy. | -这太棒了 -你高兴就好 |
[17:03] | Oh, I’m not happy! | 我何止高兴 |
[17:04] | I’m ecstatic! | 简直是狂喜 |
[17:06] | We’re pregnant. | 我们有孩子了 |
[17:08] | You’re preg…? | 你们有… |
[17:09] | – We’re pregnant! – Oh, my God! | -我们有孩子了 -天呐 |
[17:10] | This is amazing! | 这太棒了 |
[17:45] | Defense! Defense! | 防守 防守 |
[17:49] | – Milk Dud? – No, thank you. | -要吃牛奶糖吗 -不了 谢谢 |
[17:50] | Defense! Defense! | 防守 防守 |
[17:53] | Hike! | 开球 |
[17:57] | Go, go, go, go, go! | 加油加油加油 |
[18:02] | Yeah, Kev! | 小凯棒棒的 |
[18:04] | Another first down for number one. | 一号再次首攻得分 |
[18:06] | That’s three in a row on his own, folks. | 伙计们 他一个人连续拿下三分 |
[18:08] | Go! | 加油 |
[18:29] | – $50? – Mm-hmm. | -五十块钱 -是的 |
[18:32] | Yeah, it’s for your application fee. | 这是给你申请学校的费用 |
[18:34] | You went through my stuff? | 你翻过我的东西 |
[18:36] | No, I… | 不是 我… |
[18:38] | I… | 我… |
[18:39] | Okay, yeah, I did a little bit. Sorry. | 好吧 是的 我是不小心翻了下 抱歉 |
[18:41] | Yeah, great. Maybe I should use this $50 | 真棒 或许我应该用这五十块钱 |
[18:43] | for a new lock on my door. | 给我房间的门换把锁 |
[18:45] | Okay. I’m sorry. | 我真的很抱歉 |
[18:46] | I shouldn’t have gone through your stuff, Kate, | 我不该乱翻你东西的 凯特 |
[18:48] | but I didn’t really have a choice. | 但我不知道该怎么办了 |
[18:49] | You’ve been so closed off to me. | 你什么话都不跟我说 |
[18:52] | I mean, why wouldn’t you tell me? | 你为什么不告诉我你需要钱申请呢 |
[18:55] | Bug, I had no idea | 宝贝 我真的不知道 |
[18:58] | that you were even interested in singing again. | 你会再次对唱歌感兴趣 |
[19:00] | Well, I am. | 我本来就很感兴趣 |
[19:04] | I could’ve helped you. | 我本来可以帮你的 |
[19:06] | Yeah. I know. | 是啊 我知道的 |
[19:17] | Well, I thought you sounded terrific. | 我觉得你唱歌非常好听 |
[19:22] | I did. | 我真的这么觉得 |
[19:23] | I mean, the song selection was perfect. | 我觉得选曲很棒 |
[19:26] | Really highlighted your vocal range. | 完全突出了你的音域 |
[19:31] | Thanks. | 谢了 |
[19:36] | Well, I think you have a real shot. | 我觉得你有戏哦 |
[19:39] | I do. | 真的 |
[19:50] | Oh, my God, it’s Kevin. | 我的天 那是凯文 |
[19:52] | Is that Kevin? | 那是凯文吗 |
[20:01] | Okay, go call your father. | 给你爸打电话 |
[20:02] | – Yeah. – Find a phone, page him. | -好的 -找个电话 打他寻呼机 |
[20:03] | – Okay, Mom. – Go, go, go. | -好的 妈 -快去 |
[20:04] | Kate, Kate, go. | 凯特 快去 |
[20:05] | Excuse me, sorry. | 借过一下 抱歉 |
[21:10] | Sorry, man. This is the last section it could be in. | 抱歉老兄 这是最后一个存放包裹的地方了 |
[21:43] | You said Kate Pearson, right? | 你说收件人是凯特·皮尔森 是吗 |
[21:45] | Is this it? | 是这个吗 |
[21:47] | Yeah. That appears to be it. | 对的 应该就是这个 |
[21:49] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[21:51] | Just sign right there. | 在这儿签字就好了 |
[21:53] | Yeah. | 好了 |
[21:56] | – Glad I could help. – Yeah. | -很高兴能帮上忙 -是啊 |
[21:58] | – You have a good day. – Yeah, you, too. | -祝你愉快 -你也是 |
[22:00] | Uh, uh, Karl, do you have a, uh, baby at home? | 卡尔 你家有婴儿吗 |
[22:02] | Uh, no. | 没有 |
[22:04] | But my sister’s actually due for her third any-any day now. | 但我妹妹的第三个孩子快出生了 |
[22:08] | You like her? | 你喜欢她吗 |
[22:11] | Okay. You know what? | 好吧 听我说 |
[22:12] | Why don’t you give it to her anyways. | 要不你把这个送给她吧 |
[22:13] | It’s a fancy baby bath. | 这个婴儿浴盆很贵的 |
[22:20] | Fits in most tubs. | 适用于大多数浴缸 |
[22:22] | Anyway, so, you want it? | 怎么样 你想要吗 |
[22:25] | Yeah, sure. Thanks. | 当然想要 谢谢 |
[22:27] | Yeah. | 不客气 |
[22:30] | I’m sorry if something happened. | 如果你遇到了什么事 我很遗憾 |
[22:35] | Yeah. | 没事 |
[22:58] | Where’s Kate? | 凯特呢 |
[22:58] | I’ve been double parked outside for 20 minutes. | 我都在外面违规停车20分钟了 |
[23:00] | She’s not answering my calls. | 她不接我电话 |
[23:01] | Oh, she took off a couple hours ago. | 她几小时前就走了 |
[23:03] | She got sick in the middle of set or something. | 她演出到一半时说自己生病了 |
[23:05] | What-what do you mean she got sick? | 什么叫她生病了 |
[23:07] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[23:09] | I’m sorry. I figured she just went home. | 抱歉 我以为她回家了 |
[23:11] | Okay. Yep. Okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[23:16] | Leave a message for Kate. | 请给凯特留言 |
[23:18] | Uh, hey, I’m here at the cafe. | 我在餐厅 |
[23:20] | Uh, they said that you left early, that you got sick. | 他们说你提前离开了 说你病了 |
[23:22] | Uh, where are you? Please, please, please call me. | 你在哪 拜托拜托给我打电话 |
[23:24] | Okay, bye. | 好了 再见 |
[23:31] | Hey, it’s Kevin. | 我是凯文 |
[23:32] | Leave a message. Or better yet, send a text. | 请给我留言 最好还是发信息 |
[23:39] | Tobe? | 小托 |
[23:45] | Tobe? | 小托 |
[24:10] | – Yeah? – Hi, honey. | -喂 -亲爱的 |
[24:14] | I’ve been trying to get ahold of you. | 我一直想联系上你 |
[24:15] | What’s… Are you okay? | 你… 你还好吗 |
[24:19] | I lost the baby, Mom. | 我的孩子没了 妈 |
[24:21] | Don’t say anything. | 什么都别说 |
[24:23] | I just want to tell you so you know | 我只想告诉你一声 |
[24:26] | and it can be over. | 这事到此结束 |
[24:29] | – Oh, Bug. – Okay? | -宝贝 -好吗 |
[24:32] | – Is there anything that I can… – Look, I got to go, Mom. | -有什么事我能… -我得挂了 妈 |
[24:34] | Okay. I just don’t know what to say… | 好吧 我不知道该说什么… |
[24:42] | Hey, it’s Kevin. | 我是凯文 |
[24:43] | Leave a message. Or better yet, send a text. | 请给我留言 最好还是发信息 |
[24:47] | K… | 凯… |
[25:02] | Thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[25:04] | Are you okay? | 你没事吧 |
[25:06] | Yeah, I’m fine. | 我很好 |
[25:09] | You’re fine. | 你很好 |
[25:11] | What the, uh, what the hell happened? | 怎么 怎么回事 |
[25:13] | You knew I was picking you up. | 你知道我去接你了 |
[25:15] | I’m s… I’m sorry. | 我… 我很抱歉 |
[25:16] | I should have called. I… | 我应该打给你的 我… |
[25:17] | Yeah, I thought you were in a hospital or something. | 我还以为你去医院了 |
[25:21] | Oh, okay. Well, I wasn’t. | 好吧 我没去医院 |
[25:23] | Yeah, I can see that. | 我看得出来 |
[25:24] | Where were you? | 你去哪了 |
[25:25] | I was walking. | 我散步来着 |
[25:27] | ‘Kay. Walking where? | 好吧 在哪散步 |
[25:29] | Oh, my… I just was walking, Tobe. | 天啊 我只是散散步 小托 |
[25:32] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[25:33] | What? | 什么啊 |
[25:34] | No. No, it is not okay. | 不 不 并不好 |
[25:36] | I was driving around like some nut job looking for you. | 我像疯了一样开车到处找你 |
[25:40] | Oh, I’m sorry. Were you put out? | 抱歉 你这是生气了吗 |
[25:43] | Did you have a couple of emotional hours? | 你也经历了几小时的情绪激动吗 |
[25:45] | ‘Cause I’m going to be a raging hormone machine for weeks | 因为我在未来几周 激素水平都会紊乱 |
[25:48] | while my body still thinks it’s pregnant. | 因为我的身体仍然觉得它怀孕了 |
[25:51] | So that’s fun. | 所以会很好玩 |
[25:53] | Okay, let’s not, let’s not do this. | 好了 我们别 我们别吵了 |
[25:56] | – Oh, no. – This is… | -不 -这… |
[25:57] | Let’s do this. I think we should do this. | 我们就该吵 我们是应该吵 |
[25:59] | Let’s just go big. | 我们来大声吵吵 |
[26:00] | ‘Cause that’s how you like to do things, right? | 因为你就喜欢这种风格 对吗 |
[26:03] | – What’s that supposed to mean? – Nothing. | -这话什么意思 -没什么 |
[26:06] | No, no, no. Go ahead, Kate, say it. | 不不 继续 凯特 说出来 |
[26:07] | What is that supposed to mean? | 到底是什么意思 |
[26:08] | It means… | 意思是… |
[26:11] | that I wanted to be cautious about this. | 我本想谨慎些 |
[26:13] | I didn’t want to get excited. | 我不想太激动 |
[26:16] | – But you… – Okay. Okay. | -但是你… -好吧 好吧 |
[26:17] | You pushed and you pushed. | 你一次又一次地逼迫我 |
[26:19] | So, congratulations, Toby. | 所以恭喜你了 托比 |
[26:22] | You got me excited. | 你让我激动了 |
[26:23] | Yeah, well, I’m not gonna apologize about being excited. | 我不会因为激动而道歉的 |
[26:25] | – Okay. – We didn’t lose the baby | -好吧 -我们失去孩子 |
[26:28] | because we got our hopes up. | 不是因为我们抱有希望 |
[26:29] | – Right. – All right? | -是啊 -好吗 |
[26:30] | It just happened. | 就那么发生了 |
[26:31] | Toby, it happened to me. | 托比 是发生在我身上 |
[26:32] | It didn’t happen to you. | 没有发生在你身上 |
[26:44] | When I woke up this morning, I forgot for a split second. | 我今早醒来时 有那么一瞬间我忘了 |
[26:50] | I was just looking at you and thinking, “Wow. | 我只是看着你 心想 |
[26:53] | She’s having our baby.” | “她怀着我们的孩子” |
[26:57] | And then I blinked, and I remembered. | 然后我眨了眨眼 想起来了 |
[27:01] | And I slid out of bed as quietly as possible | 我尽可能小声地下了床 |
[27:03] | because I thought that if there was a chance that maybe | 因为我想也许有可能 |
[27:05] | you were dreaming and forgetting, too… | 你也在做梦 也忘了这事… |
[27:08] | well, I didn’t want to wake you from that. | 我不想把你从梦中吵醒 |
[27:11] | Now, I will be your entire support system | 现在 在经历了这些之后 |
[27:14] | through all of this. | 我会尽全力支持你 |
[27:15] | I will hold your head in my lap, and I will stroke your hair, | 我会让你枕着我的大腿 轻抚你的头发 |
[27:18] | and I will tell you that everything is gonna be okay | 我会一直一直告诉你 |
[27:20] | until the cows come home. | 一切都会好起来的 |
[27:22] | But what I will not do– what is not fair for you to do | 但是我不会… 你说我这事我没参与 |
[27:26] | is to tell me that I wasn’t a part of this. | 这么说太不公平 |
[27:32] | Now, yeah, it didn’t happen to my body. | 是的 的确没发生在我身上 |
[27:35] | I get that. | 我明白 |
[27:36] | I have no idea what that must be like for you. | 我不知道那对于你来说是什么感觉 |
[27:38] | And I’m trying to be strong here ’cause that’s the gig, | 我在努力坚强 因为那是我的责任 |
[27:40] | but it happened to me, too. | 但是这事也发生在我身上了 |
[27:44] | And it hurt. | 我很痛苦 |
[28:00] | Perfectly comfortable like this. | 这样做超级舒服 |
[28:02] | So am I. | 我也觉得 |
[28:04] | Shouldn’t we have gotten, like, an update by now? | 现在是不是应该有新的消息了 |
[28:09] | Yeah, apparently MRIs take quite a while. | 显然核磁共振要花点时间 |
[28:13] | At least the coffee’s cold. | 至少咖啡已经冷了 |
[28:23] | Mom. | 妈 |
[28:24] | I’m sorry I didn’t tell you about Berklee. | 很抱歉我没有告诉你伯克利的事 |
[28:27] | It’s just… | 只是… |
[28:30] | you know, if I don’t get in, I think it’ll crush me. | 如果没考上的话 我也许会崩溃的 |
[28:35] | But… | 但是… |
[28:36] | but I just could not deal with | 但是最让我受不了的是 |
[28:38] | disappointing you on top of that. | 除此之外还要让你失望 |
[28:45] | Bug, for the record, | 宝贝 准确地说 |
[28:46] | I would be disappointed for you, not for me. | 我是为你而失望 而不是为我自己失望 |
[28:49] | Yeah. Sometimes it’s hard to feel the difference. | 有时候很难分清差别 |
[29:07] | My mom was tough. | 我妈是个强硬的人 |
[29:09] | I mean, you know that. You’ve seen it. | 你知道的 你见过她的样子 |
[29:12] | She was just a… | 她就像是… |
[29:15] | closed steel door. | 两扇紧闭的铁门 |
[29:17] | And even if you could get through, | 即使能穿过铁门 |
[29:19] | there was a room full of spikes right behind it. | 那后面也是一间扎满刺的屋子 |
[29:24] | And I always wanted to have a daughter, | 我一直想要个女儿 |
[29:26] | because I wanted to do it a different way. | 因为我想要一种不一样的母女关系 |
[29:29] | I wanted to be the mom that had her… | 我希望能做一个 |
[29:33] | arms wide open, just waiting for you to fall in if you needed it. | 张开双臂的妈妈 女儿需要时可以扑进来 |
[29:41] | And, somehow– | 但不知为何 |
[29:43] | I don’t know– | 我不知道为什么 |
[29:44] | we just never got there, did we? | 我们从来没做到过 对吧 |
[29:47] | – Mom… – No, no, no, no, no. No. | -妈妈 -不 不 不 |
[29:50] | It’s not your job to make me feel better. | 不该由你来让我开心 |
[29:52] | It’s not. It’s my job. | 应该由我让你开心才对 |
[29:55] | It’s my job to keep standing there with my arms wide open, | 我应该一直张开双臂站在那里 |
[30:00] | waiting for you to maybe someday | 等着你或许在某一天 |
[30:06] | fall inside if you needed it. | 需要的时候可以扑进来 |
[30:10] | And if you do, I’ll love you. | 要是你扑进来 我会好好爱你 |
[30:13] | And if you don’t, | 但要是你不扑进来 |
[30:15] | I’ll love you, too. | 我也会爱你 |
[30:17] | Because that’s what it means to be a parent. | 因为做父母就该这样 |
[30:22] | You’ll see one day. | 你总有一天会明白 |
[30:27] | – They’re doing an MRI. -Okay. | -他们在做核磁共振 -好 |
[30:29] | It’s his knee. | 他膝盖伤到了 |
[31:06] | Tobe? | 小托 |
[31:14] | 出去透透气 很快回来 | |
[31:23] | Did you forget your keys, Tobe? | 你忘带钥匙了吗 小托 |
[31:48] | I’m here. | 有我在 |
[31:52] | I’m right here. | 我一直都在 |
[32:07] | I can’t take a shower. | 我都没法冲澡 |
[32:08] | There’s no curtain. | 浴帘不见了 |
[32:11] | I can draw you a bath. | 我可以给帮你洗澡 |
[32:21] | Can you just come sit with me for a minute? | 你能来陪我坐一会儿吗 |
[32:25] | Yeah, of course. | 当然了 |
[32:37] | How can I be this sad? | 我怎么会这么伤心呢 |
[32:41] | I never even met the baby. | 我甚至都没见过这孩子 |
[32:43] | And never held him. | 从来没抱过他 |
[32:45] | Or her. | 或者是她 |
[32:48] | Wasn’t even old enough for me to know. | 月份都还没大到能让我分辨性别 |
[32:55] | I never held Kyle. | 我也从没抱过凯尔 |
[33:01] | I remember they asked me if I wanted to | 我记得他们问过我要不要抱一下 |
[33:03] | because it helps, um… | 因为那能帮母亲… |
[33:06] | mothers with, um, closure. | 做个了结 |
[33:11] | You know, to hold the baby and to say good-bye. | 抱着孩子 好好道个别 |
[33:16] | But I didn’t want to do that because I felt like | 但我不想那么做 因为我觉得 |
[33:19] | if I didn’t hold him, somehow it would lessen the pain, | 如果我不抱他的话 反倒能减轻痛苦 |
[33:22] | which wasn’t the case, obviously, because I… | 但很显然并不是那样 因为… |
[33:27] | I knew him already. | 我早就认识他了 |
[33:31] | He was so real to me. | 对我来说 他那么真实 |
[33:34] | I mean, the second I found out I was pregnant with you guys, | 从我知道怀了你们的那一刻起 |
[33:37] | you were all so real to me. | 对我来说 你们就都很真实 |
[33:42] | And then the wondering set in. | 然后我开始胡思乱想 |
[33:45] | You know, did I do this? | 我都做过些什么 |
[33:47] | Did I do something wrong? | 是不是有什么做错了 |
[33:48] | Did I… sleep on the wrong side? | 是不是睡觉的方向不对 |
[33:51] | Should I have gone on that walk? | 我是不是不该出去散步 |
[33:52] | ‘Cause the day you guys were born, | 因为在你们出生那天 |
[33:55] | I went on this long, hot walk. | 我大热天的散了很久的步 |
[33:57] | It wasn’t your fault. | 这不是你的错 |
[33:58] | And this wasn’t yours. | 这也不是你的错 |
[34:01] | But with me, it’s different. | 我的情况就不同了 |
[34:03] | – Because maybe it was… – Maybe it…? | -因为也许这… -也许… |
[34:05] | Maybe it was my fault. | 也许这就是我的错 |
[34:06] | Maybe it wasn’t. | 也许并不是 |
[34:09] | I know, but I feel like I just took this from Toby. | 我知道 但我感觉是我夺走了托比的希望 |
[34:14] | Yeah, but you didn’t. | 这不是你的错 |
[34:16] | I know, but… | 我知道 但… |
[34:18] | but it feels that way, and that makes any sense. | 这种感觉挥之不去 而且完全说得通 |
[34:23] | You need to talk to him, sweetheart. | 你得和他好好谈谈 亲爱的 |
[34:25] | You have to share all this. | 你得把这些感受都告诉他 |
[34:28] | I mean, you know, | 你要知道 |
[34:29] | I held my grief from your father for weeks. | 我当时在你爸面前一直忍着悲痛 |
[34:34] | I thought it would hurt him to see how sad I was. | 我以为他看到我难过 就会更痛苦 |
[34:43] | Did I ever tell you that story about going to the grocery store | 我跟你说过你们六周大的时候 |
[34:46] | with you guys when you were… | 带你们去杂货店的 |
[34:49] | six weeks old? | 故事吗 |
[34:52] | Your father and I hadn’t had a real meal | 我和你爸很久没吃过 |
[34:55] | in a long time, and I really wanted to make him | 一顿正经饭了 我很想给他做 |
[34:58] | this beer and rump roast | 《舞动美食》上看到的 |
[35:00] | that I had seen on The Galloping Gourmet. | 啤酒烤肉排 |
[35:03] | And it required a bag of yellow onions. | 这就需要买一袋黄洋葱 |
[35:16] | Sorry… That… | 抱歉… 那个… |
[35:18] | – Those were my onions. – I’m sorry? | -那是我的洋葱 -什么 |
[35:20] | Those were my onions. You just took them from me. | 那是我的洋葱 你拿了我的洋葱 |
[35:23] | No, I got them from the display right here. | 不 我从货架上拿的 |
[35:25] | Yeah, I under… | 对 我知道… |
[35:26] | Excuse me, where are you going, lady? | 等会 你要去哪 |
[35:27] | Those were my onions, and you took them from me. | 那些是我的洋葱 你拿了我的洋葱 |
[35:29] | – I want them back. – What are you, crazy? | -还给我 -你疯了吗 |
[35:31] | No, I’m not crazy. I want my onions! | 我没疯 把我的洋葱还给我 |
[35:33] | – You’re crazy. – Is there a problem here? | -你才疯了 -有什么问题吗 |
[35:34] | Yeah, I… Yes. | 有 没错 |
[35:36] | Okay, there is a problem. | 确实有问题 |
[35:40] | I went to go grab that bag of onions. | 我刚才去拿这一袋洋葱 |
[35:41] | I turn my back for two seconds to look after my babies, | 然后转身看我的小孩才两秒钟 |
[35:44] | and that woman took them from me. | 那女的就把我的洋葱拿走了 |
[35:46] | – Ma’am, just calm down. – I-I’m calm, okay? | -女士 冷静点 -我很冷静 好吗 |
[35:49] | I’m not gonna calm down though, because what I want | 我没法冷静 因为我想要你 |
[35:52] | is for you to tell her to give me my onions back, okay? | 让她把洋葱还给我 好吗 |
[35:54] | I-I… | 我… |
[35:56] | I have a recipe that calls for four ounces of yellow onion. | 我有道菜谱需要一百克黄洋葱 |
[35:59] | And-and I’ve been planning this dish for a whole week, | 我计划做这道菜已经一周了 |
[36:01] | and I’m not gonna leave here without my yellow onion. | 没拿到黄洋葱 我是不会走的 |
[36:04] | Miss, would you like to sit down? | 小姐 你能坐下来吗 |
[36:06] | No, I don’t, I don’t… I don’t want to sit down. | 不 我不… 我不想坐 |
[36:08] | I want you to tell her to give me my onion back. | 你快告诉她把洋葱还给我 |
[36:10] | I just, I want… | 我… 我想要… |
[36:11] | I want what I came for, okay? | 我要拿到我想要的东西 好吗 |
[36:14] | I want my yellow onion. I want what’s fair. | 我要拿回黄洋葱 我要公平 |
[36:16] | Will you, will you, will you tell her | 你能不能…你能不能叫她 |
[36:17] | to give me my onion back? Because it’s not fair | 把洋葱还给我 因为这不公平 |
[36:19] | that I have to sit here and go without my yellow onion. | 我没买到黄洋葱 只能空手离开 |
[36:21] | It’s not fair. | 这不公平 |
[36:22] | It’s not fair! It’s not fair! | 这不公平 这不公平 |
[36:26] | You unleashed holy hell on some unsuspecting lady? | 你在一个毫不知情的女士面前完全爆发了吗 |
[36:31] | I did. | 没错 |
[36:32] | – Mom. – Yeah. | -妈妈 -是啊 |
[36:35] | And then I ended up going home and burning the pot roast. | 最后我回到了家 还把炖肉给煮糊了 |
[36:38] | – No. – Yeah. | -不是吧 -没错 |
[36:41] | But… | 但是 |
[36:43] | eventually, I opened up to your dad. | 我最终还是向你爸敞开了心扉 |
[36:47] | And that’s what gave space in my heart for you and Kevin. | 那样我才能在心里为你和凯文留出位置 |
[36:51] | And it made space in my heart for Randall, too. | 也让我在心里为兰德尔留出了位置 |
[36:56] | Yeah, a little too much for Randall, if you ask me. | 要我说 你给兰德尔留了太多位置 |
[36:59] | Seriously? | 真的吗 |
[37:01] | No. | 没有 |
[37:03] | I’m kidding. Sorry. | 我开玩笑的 抱歉 |
[37:07] | ‘Cause I love you more than I can bear, Bug. | 因为我会倾尽所有去爱你 宝贝 |
[37:13] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:19] | Talk to Toby. | 跟托比聊聊 |
[38:11] | All right, you guys, um… | 好了 你们俩 |
[38:13] | you guys wait with your brother, okay? | 你们和哥哥等在这 好吗 |
[38:14] | Your mom and I, we’re gonna go get the car. | 你妈妈和我 我们先去取车 |
[38:17] | – Okay. – Pull it around, okay? | -好的 -把车开过来 好吗 |
[38:22] | Can you get me something to drink? | 你能给我买点喝的来吗 |
[38:25] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[38:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[39:06] | My mom came. | 我妈来了 |
[39:08] | I see that. | 我发现了 |
[39:12] | I am… | 我正打算 |
[39:14] | gonna go grab some coffee at that place around the corner. | 去路口那边去买杯咖啡 |
[39:31] | – Want to sit with me? – Yeah. | -想坐在我边上吗 -好的 |
[39:37] | What, uh… what were you…? | 你们 你们在聊什… |
[39:40] | Come here. | 坐近点 |
[39:43] | Oh. Okay. Yep. | 好的 很好 |
[39:46] | – Just go with it. – Okay. | -别想那么多了 -好的 |
[39:54] | This is sweet, but I-I really think | 这样真的很贴心 不过我还是觉得 |
[39:56] | this is more your thing than mine. | 这个位置更适合你而不是我 |
[39:59] | – So why don’t… Can we… – Okay. | -所以要不 我们能 -没问题 |
[40:00] | – Can we switch? Okay. – Okay. Yeah. | -我们能换换吗 好吗 -好的 |
[40:04] | Oh, yeah, that’s the stuff. | 没错 这样就对了 |
[40:05] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[40:11] | I feel like I failed you. | 我觉得我让你失望了 |
[40:16] | You didn’t. | 你没有 |
[40:19] | You never could. | 你也永远不会 |
[40:26] | I want to try again. | 我还想再试试 |
[40:27] | Not yet. | 不是现在 |
[40:29] | But maybe soon. | 但也许不会等很久 |
[40:35] | Yeah, me, too. | 好啊 我也这么想 |
[40:38] | Whenever you’re ready. | 只要你准备好了 |
[41:04] | We will not let this break us. | 我们不会被这件事打倒的 |
[41:07] | No, we will not. | 当然不会 |
[41:13] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[41:20] | My God. | 我的天啊 |
[41:23] | Come here. | 过来 |
[41:38] | Hey, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[41:39] | Randall, come on, give your sister some space. | 兰德尔 给你姐姐留点地方 |
[41:43] | Come on, Number Three! | 快来啊 第三名 |
[41:46] | Okay, Number Three, it’s your turn. | 好了 第三名 该你了 |