时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:42] | Rebecca! I need you to wake up. | 丽贝卡 快醒醒 |
[00:44] | The house is on fire. Get dressed. | 房子着火了 快穿衣服 |
[00:46] | Put some shoes on. Hey, kids! | 穿鞋 孩子们 |
[00:48] | – The house is on fire! Randall! – Dad, I hear you. | -家里着火了 兰德尔 -爸 我听到了 |
[00:51] | Okay. Stay in your room. Katie girl, wake up! | 好 待在屋里别出来 凯特 醒醒 |
[00:54] | – Oh my god! Dad! – Close your door, Katie. | -我的天哪 爸 -关上门 凯特 |
[00:57] | Go back in your room. | 回屋里去 |
[00:58] | Close the door. I’ll be right there. I’m coming for you. | 把门关好 我马上过去接你 |
[01:01] | – Oh, my God. – I’m going downstairs for Kevin. | -我的天哪 -我去楼下找凯文 |
[01:02] | No, no, no, Jack. Kevin’s not here. He’s not here. | 不用 杰克 凯文不在 他不在 |
[01:04] | – He was with Sophie last night. He was with… – Are you sure? | -他昨晚跟苏菲在一起 他…-确定吗 |
[01:06] | – Yes, Jack. I just spoke to him there. – Okay. Go in the bathroom. | -我刚跟他通过电话 -好 你去卫生间 |
[01:09] | – Wet every towel. Strip down the sheets, okay? – Yeah, okay. | -把毛巾都沾水 床单拽下来 -好的 |
[01:10] | Randall! Hey, I’m coming for you. | 兰德尔 我马上去接你 |
[01:19] | You got your shoes on? Come on. Stay low. | 鞋穿好了吗 来 弯腰走 |
[01:24] | Come on, let’s go. | 快 跟我走 |
[01:26] | Rule number one is to stay close. | 一定要记住跟紧我 |
[01:31] | Katie girl, I’m coming back for you. | 凯特 我马上回来接你 |
[01:37] | Bec, the window. Go open the window. | 小贝 窗户 把窗户打开 |
[01:39] | – Okay. Okay. – Give me these. Go open the window. | -好 好的 -这些给我 你去开窗户 |
[01:41] | Okay, okay, okay. | 好 好的 |
[01:43] | Towel goes under the door the second it closes. | 我一关门你就用毛巾堵上门 |
[01:45] | If I’m not back in three minutes, you take your mother | 要是我三分钟之内没回来 就带着你妈 |
[01:46] | out that window. If she won’t go, you drag her out. | 从窗户离开 她要是不走 你就拽她出去 |
[01:49] | Dad. | 爸 |
[01:51] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:54] | Jack, be careful. | 杰克 小心点 |
[01:56] | Kate, Dad’s coming. | 凯特 爸爸去接你了 |
[01:59] | – Katie! – Dad! | -凯特 -爸 |
[02:02] | I’m coming, Katie girl. | 我这就来 宝贝 |
[02:09] | Dad! | 爸 |
[02:13] | Okay, we got to go. | 好了 我们赶紧走 |
[02:15] | Keep this over you. Hang on to me, okay? | 披上这个 跟紧爸爸 知道吗 |
[02:17] | We’re just going across the hall. | 我们从走廊穿过去 |
[02:18] | It’s too high to get down from over here. | 从这里下去太高了 |
[02:20] | – Ready? Let’s go. – No. No, Dad. | -准备好了吗 我们走 -不 爸 |
[02:22] | Oh, my god! Oh my god! | 我的天哪 |
[02:26] | – Oh, no, please. Please. – Okay. Stay right there. | -不要 求你了 -好 在这里等着 |
[02:35] | Gonna get us out. | 我们能出去 |
[02:38] | No. No. I don’t want to go like that. | 不 我不想这样走 |
[02:40] | – Please, please, please, please. – Okay. | -求你了 求你了 -好了 |
[02:42] | Hey, look at me. I’m gonna get us out of here, okay? | 看着我 我们一定能出去 知道吗 |
[02:45] | Just look at me. Just be calm. | 看着我 冷静下来 |
[02:47] | ‘Cause we’re gonna get out. | 我们一定能出去 |
[02:48] | We’re gonna get out of here, okay? | 我们能逃出去 知道吗 |
[02:49] | – Now, hang on. – Oh, Daddy. | -来 抓紧 -爸 |
[02:52] | – Come on. – Please. | -来 -求你了 |
[02:53] | I need you to take a deep breath. | 你深呼吸 |
[02:55] | Take a deep breath, okay? | 吸一大口气 好吗 |
[03:01] | – Just stay behind me. – Okay. | -跟在我身后 -好 |
[03:03] | Stay behind me. Grab on, grab on to my clothes. | 站在我后面 抓紧 抓着我的衣服 |
[03:18] | Oh, Dad… | 爸… |
[03:27] | Come on, come on. Let’s go. | 来 走吧 快进去 |
[03:40] | It’s okay. You’re okay, you’re okay. | 没事的 没事了 别怕 |
[03:41] | By the window. Randall, come on, you first. | 去窗户边 兰德尔 你先来 |
[03:44] | Let’s go. Come on. | 过来 快点 |
[03:45] | Come on, come on, come on. Listen to your dad. | 快去 乖 听你爸的话 |
[03:47] | Let’s go. We have to go. | 快走 抓紧时间 |
[03:52] | Okay, Randall, come on, you’re up first. | 好 兰德尔 你先来 |
[03:53] | No, them first. | 不 她们先下 |
[03:54] | Come on, I need you on the ground | 快来 我需要你先去地上 |
[03:55] | to help them down. Lift your arms up. | 帮忙接着她们 把胳膊举高 |
[03:57] | Come on, here you go. On your butt. | 快点 屁股朝下 |
[03:58] | – Careful, Randall. – Hug the line. | -小心 兰德尔 -抓紧绳子 |
[04:00] | Go, all the way down. | 一路下去 |
[04:02] | All the way down. You got it? | 一路下去 知道吗 |
[04:04] | Yeah? | 到了吗 |
[04:05] | Okay, send it up. Kate, come on. | 绳子松开 凯特 你来 |
[04:06] | Louie’s stuck upstairs. I don’t know where he is. | 路易还在楼上 我不知道它在哪里 |
[04:08] | – I’m sure he’s gonna be okay. Lift up your arm. – Oh, Dad. | -它肯定会没事的 举起手 -爸 |
[04:10] | Now, go. Grab onto this. | 快 抓紧这个 |
[04:12] | Go all the way. Help her out, Randell. | 一路下去 帮帮她 兰德尔 |
[04:15] | – You got her? – Okay. Okay. | -接住她了吗 -好了 |
[04:19] | – Okay. Come on, Bec. – Oh, God. Oh, my God.. | -来 该你了 小贝 -我的天哪 |
[04:23] | – I love you. – I love you. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[04:24] | Okay. Put your arms up. | 好了 胳膊举高 |
[04:26] | Grab onto the sheet. Go! | 抓紧床单 来 |
[04:31] | You got her? | 接住她了吗 |
[04:32] | Get back! | 跑远点 |
[04:35] | Louie! | 路易 |
[04:37] | Louie, please, come out! | 路易 快 快出来 |
[04:39] | I– Louie, come out, boy! | 路易 你快出来 |
[04:42] | Please! | 快点 |
[04:45] | I think I hear– I think I can get to him. | 我听到了 我应该能救它出来 |
[04:47] | Get down here. No, Jack! | 你下来 不 杰克 |
[04:48] | Jack, don’t go back inside! | 杰克 别回去 |
[04:50] | Go back to the street! | 退到街上去 |
[04:51] | Go back to the street right now! | 快退到街上去 |
[04:53] | I’ll be right out. | 我去去就回 |
[04:54] | Jack! Come on, guys. | 杰克 快走 孩子们 |
[05:02] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[05:07] | Jack?! | 杰克 |
[05:10] | – Jack! Jack! – No, no, no. No. | -杰克 杰克 -不不不 别去 |
[05:14] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[05:18] | Jack! | 杰克 |
[05:20] | Jack! Jack! | 杰克 杰克 |
[05:22] | Oh, my God! | 我的天啊 |
[05:24] | Dad, please! | 爸爸 快出来 |
[05:26] | Dad… | 爸 |
[06:32] | This is second-degree. I can’t treat this here. | 二级烧伤 我在这儿治不了 |
[06:34] | Your vitals are okay, but I still think | 你的生命体征没问题 但我还是认为 |
[06:36] | that you need to get to a hospital | 你需要去趟医院 |
[06:37] | – and get properly checked out. – Yeah. | -系统地检查一下 -好的 |
[06:40] | You took in a lot of smoke. | 你吸入了很多烟 |
[06:41] | We’ll go to the hospital. | 我们会去医院的 |
[06:42] | We just gotta drop our kids off first. | 我们只是要先送孩子们 |
[06:54] | Hey, give me that. | 把那个给我 |
[06:57] | What’s all this? | 这都是什么 |
[06:59] | I got… | 我拿到了 |
[07:01] | I got the important stuff. | 我拿到了重要的东西 |
[07:05] | You are… something else. | 你真是…不一般 |
[07:09] | I try. | 我在努力 |
[07:11] | Hey, I called Sophie’s and woke her mom. | 我给索菲家打过电话了 吵醒了她妈 |
[07:14] | She said they snuck out to a party. | 她说他们溜出去参加派对了 |
[07:16] | – I’m gonna kill him. – I will be your alibi. | -我要杀了他 -我会给你做不在场证明的 |
[07:21] | – Okay, you know what, you know what? – I’m fine. | -好了 先听我说 -我没事 |
[07:23] | Take a breather, Superman. | 喘口气休息一下 超人 |
[07:24] | We are gonna drop the kids off at Miguel’s, | 我们先把孩子们送到米格尔家 |
[07:27] | and then I’m gonna take you to the ER, | 接着我带你去急诊室 |
[07:29] | and then we’ll figure out a plan from there. | 然后到时我们再想想该怎么办 |
[07:31] | Yeah, okay. | 好 好的 |
[07:38] | It’s just a house. | 那只是座房子 |
[07:41] | It’s just a house. | 就只是座房子 |
[07:44] | It was a good house, though. | 但是个好房子 |
[07:49] | Yeah, that it was. | 是啊 确实是 |
[07:52] | What’s all that? | 那都是些什么 |
[07:58] | Your father… | 你们的父亲 |
[08:01] | got everything. | 把所有东西都带出来了 |
[08:11] | Dad, how… | 爸 你怎么… |
[08:18] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:47] | How’s everybody doing in here? | 大家都怎么样啊 |
[08:50] | Huh? There you are. | 你在这儿呢 |
[08:54] | *Gonna break away, break away… * | *要逃离 逃离* |
[08:57] | You been watching this for a while? | 你看这个看了好一会儿了 |
[08:58] | You wanna take a little breather? | 要稍微休息一下吗 |
[08:59] | This is what I do on Super Bowl Sunday, Tobe. | 在超级碗的周日我都是这么过的 小托 |
[09:03] | It’s cathartic for me, and it’s the 20th anniversary. | 对我来说是种宣泄方式 已经二十年了 |
[09:07] | Okay? So I’m going for the catharsis jugular. | 好吗 我想要的是一次彻底的精神宣泄 |
[09:11] | – Okay. – Just… | -好的 -就… |
[09:12] | I will let you… cathart. | 那你就…尽情宣泄吧 |
[09:15] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[09:18] | That’s a pretty song. I don’t know it. | 那首歌很美 我都没听过 |
[09:21] | I wrote it. | 我写的 |
[09:23] | You did? | 你写的 |
[09:25] | How come I’ve never heard you, like, sing it? | 我怎么从来没听你唱过这首 |
[09:27] | Because this is the day that my house burned down | 因为那一天我家烧毁了 |
[09:30] | and that my father died. | 我爸也死了 |
[09:32] | Gotcha. I will shush now. | 懂了 我不说话了 |
[09:40] | Toby. Toby, what is this noise coming from the VCR? | 托比 托比 录像机传出杂音是怎么了 |
[09:42] | Okay, okay. | 没事 没事 |
[09:43] | Oh, no, no ,no. | 不不不 |
[09:45] | Okay. Don’t touch it, don’t touch it. | 好了 别动它 别动它 |
[09:47] | – Let me see. – Toby… | -让我看看 -托比 |
[09:48] | Okay, okay, we just stop it. | 没事 没事 我们先把它停了 |
[09:50] | Do you hear that? | 你听到了吗 |
[09:51] | Just give me a second. | 等我一下 |
[09:52] | Toby, please, this is the only one that I… | 托比 拜托了 我只有这一个… |
[09:55] | – Okay, yeah. – Oh, my God. | -好吧 -我的天啊 |
[09:57] | Yeah, I have a guy who can help us. | 我知道有个人能帮我们 |
[09:59] | We should get it unplugged. | 我们先把电源拔了吧 |
[10:06] | Where’s Miguel? | 米格尔去哪儿了 |
[10:08] | Oh, he’s out running errands. | 他出去办点事 |
[10:09] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[10:10] | Then he’s gonna watch the game with some friends. | 然后他会跟几个朋友一起看比赛 |
[10:12] | He typically gives me space today. | 通常今天他都会给我留点空间 |
[10:17] | What do you normally do on the Super Bowl? | 你一般在超级碗的时候做什么 |
[10:19] | Can I be honest with you? | 我能跟你说实话吗 |
[10:21] | – Yeah. Always. – Okay. | -当然 一直都能 -好吧 |
[10:23] | Uh, well, typically I will get blackout drunk, | 好吧 通常我会喝到不省人事 |
[10:26] | and then I will try to sleep | 然后我会试着找一个 |
[10:27] | with the hottest model that’ll have me. | 愿意跟我上床的超性感模特 |
[10:29] | – What about you? – Same. | -你呢 -一样 |
[10:35] | Ehh, I don’t– I don’t want to tell you, | 我不… 我不想告诉你 |
[10:36] | ’cause you’ll make fun of me. | 因为你会嘲笑我的 |
[10:37] | Make fun? I’m a 37-year-old former sitcom star | 嘲笑 我是个37岁的前情景喜剧明星 |
[10:40] | staying with his mother in New Jersey, post-rehab stint. | 跟妈妈住在新泽西 还刚从戒毒所出来 |
[10:42] | I think I’ve-I’ve lost the high ground | 我觉得我现在已经 |
[10:44] | on making fun of anything at this point. | 没有资格取笑任何事 |
[10:45] | All right, um… | 好吧 |
[10:47] | Well, every year, at some point, | 每年的这个时候 |
[10:49] | I go to the grocery store and I buy all the ingredients | 我都会去杂货店买那些原料 |
[10:52] | to make your dad’s favorite lasagna. | 做你爸最爱吃的意式千层面 |
[10:55] | And then I come home and I make it, | 然后回家开始做 |
[10:57] | and I eat it, and I watch the game. | 做完就自己吃 还会看比赛 |
[11:03] | I mean, that is intensely sad, Mom. | 那真是太悲伤了 妈妈 |
[11:04] | – No. – It is… | -不 -是的 |
[11:05] | It’s not, because every year, | 不是的 因为每一年 |
[11:08] | on my saddest day, | 在我最悲伤的这天 |
[11:09] | your father finds a way to send me some sign | 你爸总会想办法向我传递某种迹象 |
[11:12] | that literally makes me belly laugh. | 让我开怀大笑 |
[11:15] | Like, the very first year, I’ll never forget, | 比如我永远忘不了第一年的今天 |
[11:18] | I got in the car, | 我进到车里 |
[11:19] | and “You Can Call Me Al” came on the radio. | 广播里就开始放《你可以叫我艾尔》 |
[11:22] | And then I changed the station, | 然后我换了一个台 |
[11:23] | and it was on the next station, too. | 那个台也在放这首歌 |
[11:25] | – Get out of here. – I swear to you. | -别闹了 -是真的 |
[11:33] | I don’t know. | 我也不知道 |
[11:33] | Maybe I, uh, just see what I want to see, | 也许我只是看到了我想看到的 |
[11:36] | or what I need to see, but… | 或者我需要看到的 但是… |
[11:40] | every year, | 每一年 |
[11:42] | your father finds a way to send me some laugh. | 你爸总能想到办法给我送来欢笑 |
[11:50] | Why don’t you join me today? | 不如今天你陪我一起怎么样 |
[11:53] | Yeah? | 行吗 |
[11:55] | No, I’m-I’m gonna… | 不了 我还是… |
[11:57] | I’m gonna try to remain the only family member | 我要努力保持做家里唯一一个 |
[11:59] | that doesn’t get intensely sad today. | 今天不那么悲伤的人 |
[12:02] | Not the only one. | 不是唯一一个 |
[12:05] | *You know we’re just struttin’ for fun* | *我们昂首阔步 寻找快乐* |
[12:07] | *Struttin’ our stuff for everyone* | *迈开步子 大步向前* |
[12:09] | *We’re not here to start no trouble* | *我们不是来惹麻烦* |
[12:12] | *We’re just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle* | *我们只是为超级碗之夜而来* |
[12:14] | *Well, they call me Sweetness, and I like to dance…* | *他们叫我甜心 我想舞动起来* |
[12:15] | – Baby? – Si, senorita. | -亲爱的 -是的 小姐[西语] |
[12:17] | Objectively speaking, this is not a sexy look for you. | 客观来说 你这一身并不性感 |
[12:20] | That’s ’cause I didn’t know you were there. | 那是因为我不知道你在啊 |
[12:22] | But when I do it like this. | 但当我这样做的时候 |
[12:23] | Oh, no. | 不是吧 |
[12:26] | You’re so sexy. | 你太性感了 |
[12:28] | I don’t know why you want to have a Super Bowl party | 我不知道你为什么想为二十个小女孩 |
[12:30] | for 20 little girls | 办超级碗派对 |
[12:31] | to watch a game that they don’t understand or care about. | 看她们看不懂或者没兴趣看的比赛 |
[12:34] | It’s important to me that the girls love the day. | 让孩子们爱上这一天对我很重要 |
[12:37] | Watch out now. Hot dad. | 看好了 性感老爸 |
[12:39] | – Hot dad. – Yeah, but you know we’re in the middle | -性感老爸 -但你知道我们现在 |
[12:41] | – of trying to start a business, and then… – Hot dad. | -处在创业时期 而且…-性感老爸 |
[12:43] | Any minute now, we could get | 现在每一分钟 我们都可能 |
[12:45] | paired up with a new foster kid. | 和新领养的孩子配对 |
[12:46] | It doesn’t feel like this is… | 感觉这不是… |
[12:47] | – Try this. – the… right… | -尝尝这个 -对的… |
[12:50] | Huh? Oh, damn. | 我去 |
[12:51] | Okay, that’s good. | 可以 味道不错 |
[12:52] | Hot dad. Hot dad. | 性感老爸 |
[12:55] | Oh, baby? | 亲爱的 |
[12:56] | – Honey, look at me. – Yeah. | -亲爱的 看着我 -是 |
[12:58] | I know that this is a big anniversary for you guys, | 我知道这对你们来说是个很重大的日子 |
[13:00] | you know, with your father having passed away 20… | 你父亲已经去世二十年了 |
[13:01] | Kate wallows, Kevin avoids. | 凯特痛苦 凯文逃避 |
[13:04] | But this was my dad’s favorite day, | 但这是我爸爸最喜欢的日子 |
[13:05] | so I celebrate him. | 所以我要为他庆祝 |
[13:08] | That’s how Randall rolls! | 兰德尔就得这么过 |
[13:11] | Oh, so Third Person Randall’s coming to the party, too, today? | 所以那个兰德尔今天也会来吗 |
[13:13] | Yeah. He got here early. | 对 他今天早到了 |
[13:17] | You know what, babe? | 你知道吗 亲爱的 |
[13:17] | I think this party’s a little bit more emotional… | 我觉得这个派对有点太激情了 |
[13:20] | Daddy, I think Mr. McGiggles smiled. | 爸爸 我觉得麦咯咯先生笑了 |
[13:22] | That’s ’cause it’s the Super Bowl, baby girl. | 因为今天是超级碗啊 宝贝女儿 |
[13:25] | He’s happy! | 它很开心 |
[13:26] | Annie, you got to put him back in the cage, okay? | 安妮 你得把它放回笼子里 好吗 |
[13:28] | The pet store said to let him get acclimated. | 宠物店说要让它适应新环境 |
[13:30] | And, honey, got to hang up the phone. | 还有 亲爱的 电话要挂掉 |
[13:33] | I know you like to play office, | 我知道你喜欢玩办公室游戏 |
[13:35] | but you got to put it back. | 但你得把它放回去 |
[13:36] | I did. | 我放回去了 |
[13:37] | My God, no one even uses landlines anymore. | 天呐 这年头谁家还用座机 |
[13:40] | Why do we have to have a party anyway, actually? | 话说我们为什么要办派对呢 |
[13:43] | Our friends only care about the halftime show. | 我们的朋友们只对中场表演感兴趣 |
[13:45] | Listen, Annie, Mr. McGiggles in his cage. | 安妮 让麦咯咯先生回笼子里 |
[13:47] | Miss McFrownie, go get some clothes on, smile. | 麦弗朗妮小姐 去把衣服穿上 微笑 |
[13:51] | It’s the Super Bowl! | 今天可是超级碗啊 |
[13:54] | Go, go, go, go, go, go, go, go, | 快去 快去 |
[13:57] | We need some boys in this house. | 这家里需要些男孩子 |
[14:01] | So, are the other kids in the group home being nice to you? | 团体之家里的其他小孩对你还好吗 |
[14:04] | Yeah, they’re okay. | 嗯 挺好的 |
[14:06] | I hear you are very popular. | 听说你很受欢迎 |
[14:08] | All the little girls love them some Jordan. | 所有小女孩都喜欢她们的乔丹 |
[14:10] | They’re too loud. | 她们太吵了 |
[14:12] | Jordan? | 乔丹 |
[14:16] | I think we found you a foster family. | 我们为你找到了个寄养家庭 |
[14:44] | 父亲节快乐 爱你的三个小家伙 | |
[14:46] | 凯文 凯特 兰德尔 | |
[14:47] | 凯文 凯特 兰德尔 | |
[15:02] | Come on, guys. | 来吧 孩子们 |
[15:02] | You’re missing the pregame show. | 我们要错过赛前表演了 |
[15:04] | The ex-players are telling us everything we need to know | 会有退役球员给我们介绍 |
[15:07] | about what we can expect to see in a few hours. | 在后面几个小时的比赛里值得期待的时刻 |
[15:09] | His dad died on Super Bowl. | 他父亲在超级碗那天去世的 |
[15:12] | Yeah, so, it’s a whole thing. | 所以才有今天这些 |
[15:14] | – Okay, now… Yeah? – Daddy! | -好了 现在… 怎么了 -爸爸 |
[15:16] | – Mr. McGiggles is gone. – What? | -麦咯咯先生不见了 -什么 |
[15:18] | I took him out to pet him, and now he’s gone. | 我把他拿出来摸摸他 现在他就不见了 |
[15:21] | He’s crawling around somewhere. | 他肯定爬到别处了 |
[15:24] | Hey guys, hey! Everybody, calm down! | 孩子们 大家稍安勿躁 |
[15:26] | Stop! Stop! | 别动 别动 |
[15:30] | Okay, look. | 听我说 |
[15:31] | It’s a teeny-tiny lizard, it’s not gonna hurt you. | 那只是条小小的蜥蜴 不会伤害你们的 |
[15:33] | I need you to calmly get down on the ground, okay? | 我需要你们冷静地趴到地上 好吗 |
[15:38] | Start looking. | 来找找 |
[15:39] | Don’t step on him. | 别踩到它了 |
[15:41] | Don’t step on him. | 别踩到它了 |
[15:42] | I’m gonna go in the kitchen and get that. | 我进厨房接个电话 |
[15:44] | And I’m never coming back. | 然后我不会回来了 |
[15:45] | What do you… come… | 你干嘛… |
[15:48] | Go slow, guys. | 慢慢找 孩子们 |
[15:49] | Come on, Mr. McGiggles. | 出来吧 麦咯咯先生 |
[15:54] | Hello? | 喂 |
[15:55] | No, we’ve already canceled our subscription. | 不 我们早就取消了订阅 |
[15:57] | Yes, please take us off the list. | 对 请把我们的名字去掉 |
[16:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[16:09] | Oh, snap. | 糟了 |
[16:12] | – Uh, baby? – Mm? | -宝贝 -怎么了 |
[16:14] | Mr. McGiggles is in the kitchen. | 麦咯咯先生在厨房 |
[16:15] | Oh, thank God. | 谢天谢地 |
[16:19] | What? | 怎么了 |
[16:19] | He ain’t giggling now. | 他不能再咯咯笑了 |
[16:22] | Oh, snap. | 糟了 |
[16:25] | I want you applying the cream every 12 hours, okay? | 你要每隔12小时涂抹烫伤膏 好吗 |
[16:29] | Yeah. | 好的 |
[16:32] | Mr. Pearson? | 皮尔森先生 |
[16:33] | Oh. Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[16:35] | We didn’t get a chance to… | 我们没来得及… |
[16:36] | watch the end of the game. | 看比赛的结局 |
[16:38] | Oh, oh. Well, you missed a good one. | 你错过了一场精彩的比赛 |
[16:41] | Elway finally got his ring. | 埃尔维终于得到了他的冠军戒指 |
[16:43] | Elway. | 埃尔维 |
[16:47] | I see. | 好了 |
[16:49] | Well, you took in a tremendous amount of smoke. | 你吸入了大量的烟 |
[16:54] | I’d like for your heart rate to come down. | 我需要将你的心率降下来 |
[16:56] | There’s soot in your airways, so I have to run some tests. | 你的气管里有烟尘 所以我得为你做些检查 |
[16:59] | – Okay. – But… | -好的 -但是… |
[17:02] | the swelling– open, please– | 肿胀情况… 请张开嘴… |
[17:05] | it’s, uh, it’s-it’s minor. | 很微弱 |
[17:07] | Which is a miracle, considering how long you were in there. | 考虑到你在火里待了那么久 这真是个奇迹 |
[17:09] | Yeah, he went back in for the dog. | 是啊 他跑了回去救狗 |
[17:12] | Must really love that dog. | 你肯定很爱那只狗 |
[17:14] | Really love the girl that loves the dog. | 我很爱我那爱狗的女儿 |
[17:16] | – I see. – Yeah. | -原来如此 -是的 |
[17:19] | And, uh, how’s the pain there? | 这儿疼吗 |
[17:21] | It’s fine. It’s tolerable. | 还好 忍受得了 |
[17:23] | Would you like something for that pain? | 你需要止疼药吗 |
[17:25] | Uh, no. | 不用了 |
[17:27] | No, I… | 不用 我… |
[17:28] | I can’t. | 我不能用 |
[17:30] | Okay. | 好的 |
[17:31] | All right. | 好吧 |
[17:33] | Well, I hope it was at least a big manly dog. | 我希望那至少是只又大又强壮的狗 |
[17:37] | I don’t want to talk about it. | 这个问题还是不谈了 |
[17:40] | I will see you shortly. | 我一会儿就来 |
[17:41] | – Okay. – Okay. Thanks. | -好的 -好的 谢谢 |
[17:53] | I never got batteries, for the smoke detectors. | 我一直都没买烟雾探测器的电池 |
[17:56] | That… you asked me three times, and I just… I forgot. | 你叫我买了三次 我就是…忘了 |
[17:59] | And I was more than capable of getting those batteries myself. | 其实我应该自己去买电池的 |
[18:03] | Okay, so then, why’d you keep asking me? | 好吧 那你为什么一直都要我去 |
[18:09] | How could you possibly joke right now? | 都这时候了你怎么还能开玩笑 |
[18:14] | Well, it’s because I still got the only thing | 因为我唯一真正需要的东西 |
[18:17] | that I’ve ever really needed. | 还并没有失去 |
[18:23] | You are good. | 太会说话了 |
[18:30] | I try. | 我在努力 |
[18:49] | This hospital, huh? | 跟这家医院可真有缘 |
[18:51] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[18:54] | Wait, what was the thing that he said? | 等等 他是怎么说的来着 |
[18:56] | Something about… life resembling… | 什么…生活犹如… |
[19:00] | – The sourest lemons life has to offer. – That’s right. | -生活带给你柠檬般的酸楚 -没错 |
[19:03] | – Yeah. – Yeah. | -是啊 -是的 |
[19:05] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[19:09] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[19:12] | Okay. | 好了 |
[19:13] | I am gonna go make us hotel reservations, | 我去预约旅馆 |
[19:16] | I’m gonna call the kids and, uh, | 给孩子们打电话 然后 |
[19:18] | I’m gonna go to the vending machine to get us something. | 再去自动贩卖机买点东西吃 |
[19:20] | Do you have any requests? | 你想吃什么 |
[19:22] | – No chocolate. – And nothing grape, | -不要带巧克力的 -也不要带葡萄的 |
[19:23] | – All right. – I know. | -好 -我知道 |
[19:25] | Hey, Bec? | 小贝 |
[19:33] | You’re in front of the TV. | 你挡住电视了 |
[20:11] | I know we all loved Mr. McGiggles. | 我们都很爱麦咯咯先生 |
[20:14] | He was a good, solid lizard. | 他是一只健康强壮的蜥蜴 |
[20:16] | A rock solid lizard. | 一只强壮无比的蜥蜴 |
[20:18] | So I’m told. | 别人是这样和我说的 |
[20:19] | We only got him yesterday. | 我们昨天才把他领回家 |
[20:22] | But for many of us, | 但对于很多人来说 |
[20:24] | he was the first lizard we ever knew. | 他是我们认识的第一只蜥蜴 |
[20:28] | And we didn’t know that we’d never see him again. | 我们当时不知道 但我们再也见不到他了 |
[20:48] | When you lose someone… | 当你失去一个人… |
[20:52] | …when you lose someone suddenly, and unexpectedly, | 当你突然毫无征兆地失去一个人 |
[20:55] | it hurts… differently. | 这种伤痛…是不一样的 |
[20:58] | I had a tooth that got infected once. | 我曾经有一颗牙齿发炎 |
[21:01] | Woke me from the dead of sleep, middle of the night. | 大半夜把我从沉睡中痛醒 |
[21:03] | It was this dull, throbbing, excruciating pain, | 那种隐隐的抽痛很折磨人 |
[21:07] | it was awful. | 令我痛苦不已 |
[21:08] | But then, the pain changed. | 但后来 那种疼痛忽然变了 |
[21:10] | It became sharper. | 变得更加尖锐 |
[21:14] | Like sudden, direct bursts of pain that came out of nowhere. | 变成了突如其来的一阵阵剧痛 |
[21:17] | Boom, boom, like a lightning strike. | 砰 砰 像是被闪电劈中 |
[21:20] | That’s what unexpected loss is like. | 突然失去什么就像这样 |
[21:23] | It’s like, uh, a lightning bolt | 就像是有看不见的闪电 |
[21:26] | you can’t even see reaching inside of you and tearing out | 深深击中你的内心 再狠狠地撕碎 |
[21:29] | – your guts and… – Hey, so, you know what? | -你的五脏六腑… -好了 |
[21:30] | – It is so sad, and we’re gonna miss… – It is. | -真让人难过 我们会很想念…-是的 |
[21:32] | – …Mr. McGiggles terribly. – We are. | -麦咯咯先生 -是啊 |
[21:34] | You know? But… | 但是… |
[21:36] | Now, who wants to watch the Puppy Bowl for a few minutes? | 谁想看狗狗超级杯节目 |
[21:43] | Come on, let’s do it! | 来 来看吧 |
[21:45] | Yeah! | 来啊 |
[21:49] | We tried to ejected it, it was making like… | 我们想把它取出来 但是有异响… |
[21:58] | Well, he’s got the machine apart. | 他把机器拆开了 |
[21:59] | He said he can, uh, uh, cut the tape, splice it back together. | 他说他可以 把带子剪开 再接到一起 |
[22:03] | And, uh, maybe even put it in the cloud for us. | 没准还能存储到云端 |
[22:06] | I don’t want it on the cloud. | 我不想让它到云层上去 |
[22:07] | It’s, uh… in the cloud. | 是…云端 |
[22:17] | Hey, I’ve got a camera right here. | 我的手机就能录像 |
[22:19] | We can go home, we can make a new video. | 我们可以回家去 拍新的录像 |
[22:21] | – New memories… – Thank you, but no. | -新的回忆… -谢谢你 不用了 |
[22:23] | I think it would be… | 我觉得会很… |
[22:24] | No, I think you should stop. | 不用了 你别说了 |
[22:31] | He died because of me. | 他是因为我才死的 |
[22:35] | Because in the scariest moment of our lives… | 因为在我们生命中最害怕的那一刻… |
[22:44] | …he couldn’t bear to disappoint me. | 他不忍让我失望 |
[22:47] | So, if for once, once a year, | 所以 哪怕是一年一次 |
[22:51] | I want to beat myself up for it, | 我也想因为这事自责一会儿 |
[22:53] | please just let me. | 你就别劝了 |
[22:55] | Just let me sit in that. | 就让我好好自责吧 |
[22:56] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[23:00] | Okay. | 好的 |
[23:02] | Hi. I fixed it. | 修好了 |
[23:05] | – You fixed the tape? – There you go. | -录像带修好了吗 -成了 |
[23:09] | – I told you I had a guy. – Oh, my, oh, my God. | -就跟你说他能修好 -我的天啊 |
[23:11] | Yeah. Okay. | 好的 |
[23:15] | – This thing… – No! | -这个东西… -不 |
[23:17] | – I’m kidding. I was kidding, I was kidding. – Oh, my God. | -逗你的 我在逗你玩 -天啊 |
[23:18] | – I’m sorry. I was joking. – That’s a little… | -抱歉 开个玩笑 -真是有点… |
[23:20] | Thank you so much. | 太感谢你了 |
[23:24] | How many times do I have to confirm this with you? | 我要和你确认多少次才行 |
[23:26] | I need two rooms, ideally on the same floor, | 我要两个房间 最好在同一层 |
[23:29] | and the second room needs to have a cot, if possible. | 如果可以的话 第二个房间希望有折叠床 |
[23:33] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[23:34] | Indefinitely, mm-hmm. | 无限期 |
[23:36] | Code two, code two. | 紧急情况 紧急情况 |
[23:38] | Well, uh, our house just burned down, so… | 我们的房子刚刚烧毁了 所以… |
[23:43] | Thank you. Okay. | 谢谢你 好的 |
[23:46] | Bye-bye. | 再见 |
[23:57] | Hi, Miguel. | 你好 米格尔 |
[23:59] | Are you guys headed back? | 你们回去了吗 |
[24:01] | Yeah, I think we’re gonna be done here soon. | 我们这边应该快完事了 |
[24:04] | How’s Jack? | 杰克怎么样 |
[24:05] | He’s okay. Yeah, he’s hanging in there. | 他没事 他还撑得住 |
[24:08] | – Hey, can you put the kids on? – Yeah, of course. | -能让孩子们接一下电话吗 -当然 |
[24:10] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[24:13] | Hey, have you heard anything from Kevin yet? | 有打听到凯文的消息吗 |
[24:15] | No. I’ve tried everyone, even the nerds he never talked to. | 没 我都问遍了 包括他从不理的书呆子 |
[24:19] | I mean, there is a rumor about a party in the woods, | 传言树林里有个派对 |
[24:21] | but I haven’t heard where. | 但我不知道在哪 |
[24:23] | How’s everybody over there? | 大家怎么样 |
[24:24] | Allison came and she brought some clothes for everyone, | 艾莉森来了 还给大家都带了些衣服 |
[24:26] | so now her and Randall are just re-enacting the end of Ghost | 现在她和兰德尔在重演《人鬼情未了》的结局 |
[24:29] | without the pottery or sex appeal. | 只是没有陶器 也没有颜值 |
[24:31] | Okay, well, please, just keep trying everybody | 好吧 麻烦你再继续问问大家 |
[24:35] | and we’re gonna be back there soon, all right? | 我们等等就回去了 好吗 |
[24:38] | – I love you, Bug. – Love you. | -我爱你 宝贝 -爱你 |
[24:40] | All right. Bye. | 好了 再见 |
[24:53] | – Sorry, babe. – Ma’am. | -对不起了 宝贝 -女士 |
[25:10] | Mrs. Pearson. | 皮尔森女士 |
[25:16] | You caught me red-handed. | 你抓我个正着 |
[25:19] | Mrs. Pearson, can we sit? | 皮尔森女士 我们能坐下聊吗 |
[25:21] | Yeah. Sure. | 当然可以 |
[25:27] | Uh, he’s a recovering alcoholic. | 他以前酗酒 正在戒 |
[25:30] | That’s why he doesn’t want to take any pain medication. | 所以他才不想用任何的止痛药 |
[25:33] | Do you mind if I have some of this? | 我介意我吃口这个吗 |
[25:35] | – I’m so hungry. – Mrs. Pearson. | -我太饿了 -皮尔森女士 |
[25:37] | One of the complications of smoke inhalation | 烟尘吸入的副作用之一 |
[25:40] | is that it puts a terrible stress on the lungs | 是给肺部造成了很大压力 |
[25:42] | and therefore, the heart. | 还有心脏 |
[25:46] | Your husband went into cardiac arrest. | 你丈夫出现了心脏骤停 |
[25:49] | It was catastrophic and… | 是突发性的… |
[25:53] | …I-I’m afraid we’ve lost him. | 很遗憾我们失去了他 |
[26:05] | Mrs. Pearson, your husband has died. | 皮尔森女士 你丈夫刚刚过世了 |
[26:09] | Well, I’m sorry. | 不好意思 |
[26:12] | Uh, you know, we were just here for a burn on his arm. | 我们来医院是因为他的胳膊烧伤了 |
[26:15] | – Yes. I know. – Do you… | -我知道 -你… |
[26:17] | you really don’t remember talking to me just a minute ago? | 你一分钟前还在和我说话 你忘了吗 |
[26:18] | No, I remember, Mrs. Pearson. | 不 我记得 皮尔森女士 |
[26:20] | Is there someone we can call for you? | 需要我们帮你联系谁吗 |
[26:24] | Are you out of your mind? | 你疯了吗 |
[26:26] | – No, Mrs. Pearson, I just… – I… okay. | -不是的 皮尔森女士 我只是… -我…好 |
[26:28] | – I think you’re mistaking me. – I just need to… | -我觉得你认错人了 -我只是需要… |
[26:30] | No, no, can you, can you just, can you back up | 不 不 你能 你能退后点吗 |
[26:33] | and can you leave me alone? | 离我远点 |
[26:35] | Can somebody get this person to just give me some space, please? | 有人能让他给我点空间吗 |
[26:38] | Jack? | 杰克 |
[26:41] | Babe. | 宝贝 |
[26:42] | You w… Jack. | 你… 杰克 |
[26:58] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[27:16] | Oh, my… I can… | 天… 我… |
[27:23] | Mrs. Pearson, we’re so sorry. | 皮尔森女士 我们很遗憾 |
[27:34] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[27:47] | Jack… | 杰克 |
[28:52] | You okay? W-Where’s Jack? | 你没事吧 杰克呢 |
[28:54] | Are the kids inside? | 孩子们在里面吗 |
[28:57] | Oh, okay. Thank you. Thank you so much. | 好 谢谢 太感谢你了 |
[28:59] | All right. Okay, bye. | 好的 好 再见 |
[29:03] | He’s at the lookout with Sophie. | 他和索菲在瞭望台 |
[29:08] | Rebecca… what’s wrong? | 丽贝卡 发生什么事 |
[29:14] | Something awful. | 很可怕的事 |
[29:19] | What? | 什么 |
[29:23] | Jack died. | 杰克去世了 |
[29:28] | What? | 什么 |
[29:33] | He had a heart attack at the hospital. | 他在医院心脏病发作 |
[29:37] | Um, a-a widowmaker’s heart attack is what they call it, | 他们称之为寡妇制造者的心脏病 |
[29:42] | from the smoke. | 是因为吸入了浓烟 |
[29:45] | And he died. | 然后他就去世了 |
[29:50] | What? | 什么 |
[29:51] | No. No. | 不 不 |
[29:52] | – No, no, no, no. – Oh, my God. | -不行 不行 -天啊 |
[29:54] | No, no, no, no, we’re not, we’re not gonna, | 不 不能 我们不能 |
[29:57] | we’re not gonna do that right now, Miguel. | 我们现在不能说这些 米格尔 |
[30:01] | No, because I have to go in | 不可以 因为我得进去 |
[30:03] | and I have to talk to my kids | 告诉我的孩子们 |
[30:06] | and I have to ruin the rest of their life. | 我即将要毁了他们的余生 |
[30:10] | So I’m gonna be strong for them. | 所以为了他们 我得坚强 |
[30:15] | God help me, I’m gonna be strong for them | 上帝保佑 我一定要为了他们挺住 |
[30:17] | and if you can’t be strong either, | 如果你做不到的话 |
[30:18] | then you need to take a walk around the block until you can. | 就去散个步 直到你可以坚强应对为止 |
[30:26] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:29] | ‘Cause I have to go talk to my kids. | 因为我得去和我的孩子们谈 |
[31:44] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[31:59] | Man, I haven’t been here since the funeral. You know. | 葬礼之后我还没来过 |
[32:05] | Uh, usually I try to avoid you today, | 通常我今天都会躲着你 |
[32:10] | which is ironic, ’cause, man, | 但讽刺之处在于 |
[32:11] | I could really use you about right now. | 我现在真的很需要和你聊聊 |
[32:15] | So, I figured what the heck, I would just come here, | 于是我想 也没什么大不了的 |
[32:17] | you know, and try to, you know, just… | 我就直接过来 尽量试着… |
[32:19] | say some of the things that I never got a chance to. | 把一些我没能说出的话说出来 |
[32:31] | I’m sorry, Dad, that I wasn’t there that night | 爸 那天晚上我不在你身边 真的很抱歉 |
[32:35] | and I’m sorry the last thing I ever said to you was… awful. | 我跟你说的最后一句话太伤人了 对不起 |
[32:51] | I have had a really… | 我这一年过得… |
[32:53] | …A really bad year. | 真是糟透了 |
[32:58] | I had a bad couple of decades, actually, you know, and… | 其实应该说 我这二十年都过得糟透了 |
[33:06] | I haven’t turned out to be even close to the man that you… | 我离你对我的期望差得太远… |
[33:15] | I just think you’d be really disappointed in me. | 你会对我失望透顶的 |
[33:17] | You know? | 其实 |
[33:21] | And now I’m going through some stuff that you went through | 我正在经历那些你曾经经历过的事情 |
[33:23] | and I just, I’m not doing it nearly as well | 但我做得和你相比 |
[33:25] | as you did it, you know, I’m just… | 简直差太远了 我真的… |
[33:27] | really struggling. | 每天都很挣扎 |
[33:32] | So, I wanted to come here. | 所以我想来这里 |
[33:33] | I wanted to stop avoiding you | 我不想再躲着你了 |
[33:34] | and I wanted to just talk to you. | 我想和你说几句话 |
[33:36] | And just talk to you and just… | 就这样和你说说话 |
[33:40] | tell you that I’m sorry… | 跟你说声对不起 |
[33:42] | …and tell you that I’m gonna do better. | 并且告诉你我会做得更好 |
[33:44] | Okay? I’m gonna be a man and I’m gonna do better for you. | 我会当个真正的男人 为了你做到更好 |
[33:48] | And if it’s the last thing I do, I’m gonna make you proud of me. | 我就算拼了这条命 也要让你为我骄傲 |
[33:50] | All right? I swear it. | 我发誓 好吗 |
[33:51] | I’m gonna make you proud of me. | 我会让你为我骄傲的 |
[33:59] | It might take me another couple of decades to get there, | 可能还要再过二十年 我才能做到 |
[34:01] | but I will get there. | 但我终会做到的 |
[34:04] | I promise you that. | 我向你保证 |
[34:10] | You got to bear with me, though, okay? | 但你得给我点时间 好吗 |
[34:11] | Can you do that for me, please? | 你能为我做到这一点吗 |
[34:12] | Can you just, just… bear with me? | 你能…先暂时容忍我吗 |
[34:28] | Enough of that, right? | 不说这些了 |
[34:29] | Man, come on, like, uh… | 毕竟 怎么说呢… |
[34:32] | Oh, on a brighter note, I, uh, you’ll love this. | 说点开心的 你会爱听这个的 |
[34:35] | You’ll get a kick out of this one. | 你听到肯定会很开心 |
[34:36] | I did a movie with Rocky. | 我和洛奇拍了部电影 |
[34:38] | Did a movie with Rocky. | 跟洛奇拍个部电影 |
[34:39] | That was pretty cool. | 挺酷的吧 |
[35:00] | You guys, I just need two minutes, okay? | 孩子们 给我两分钟时间 好吗 |
[35:02] | I’m gonna step outside for two minutes. | 我就出去两分钟 |
[35:10] | I have to tell Kevin. | 我得告诉凯文 |
[35:12] | He needs to hear it from me. | 这件事必须让我来告诉他 |
[35:16] | So what do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[35:21] | I like it on the cloud. | 我挺喜欢云层存储的 |
[35:22] | In the cloud. | 是”云端存储” |
[35:29] | It’s in the cloud… | 应该叫”云端存储” |
[35:36] | There was this window in my bedroom | 我以前的卧室里有扇窗户 |
[35:37] | that would always leak every time it rained. | 一下雨就漏雨 |
[35:42] | And my dad would always fix it. | 我爸每次都会把它修好 |
[35:46] | And… it would happen again, and then he’d fix it. | 但它下次还会坏 我爸就再修好它 |
[35:48] | Then it’d happen again… | 周而复始 |
[35:53] | He was so patient, | 他真的超耐心 |
[35:56] | and he was just-just steady. | 他总是很令人安心 |
[35:59] | He never gave up on that damn window. | 他一直没放弃那扇破窗户 |
[36:05] | The night that my dad died, I thought to myself, | 我爸去世的那天晚上 我默默想着 |
[36:08] | “We’re done.” | “我们完了” |
[36:10] | Like, we won’t come back from this. | 我们绝对无法从这次打击中恢复 |
[36:17] | And then I thought, | 然后我又想 |
[36:20] | “Okay, maybe, maybe they can.” | “也许他们几个可以” |
[36:25] | Maybe one day, not because they-they needed him less, | 总有一天吧 不是因为他们没那么需要他 |
[36:28] | but because they were built of stronger stuff than I was. | 而是因为他们生来就比我更加坚强 |
[36:35] | And for 20 years, | 这二十年间 |
[36:36] | I thought very little of myself. | 我一直都看不起自己 |
[36:43] | And then this big, old guy with this big, old heart | 然后有个心地善良宽厚的大家伙 |
[36:48] | – came walking into my support group. – Me? | -来到了我的互助小组 -说我吗 |
[36:51] | And then, when I would break, | 每次我崩溃的时候 |
[36:54] | he never gave up on me, over and over again, | 他从未放弃我 一次又一次 |
[36:58] | never gave up on me and made me believe in me. | 从不放弃我 总让我对自己重拾信心 |
[37:07] | Do you know that you… | 你知道吗… |
[37:09] | do you know that you changed my life, that you saved my life? | 你改变了我的人生 你拯救了我 |
[37:14] | And, oh, my God, he would’ve loved you. | 而且 天哪 我爸会超喜欢你的 |
[37:18] | My God, I love you. | 天啊 我真爱你 |
[37:22] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[37:28] | I’m always crying. | 我总是在哭 |
[38:19] | Hey, I was just calling to check on you. | 我就是打电话看看你怎么样了 |
[38:21] | Did Dad ever send you that laugh? | 我爸今天给你送欢笑了吗 |
[38:24] | No. No. He must’ve gotten busy. | 没有 他今天肯定是太忙了 |
[38:28] | But I bet he’ll send me two next year. | 他明年肯定会让我笑两次的 |
[38:33] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[38:36] | You know, Mom, you were really strong for us when it happened. | 妈 事情发生时你特别坚强 |
[38:40] | I can’t even imagine what that must’ve been like for you. | 我都想象不了你当时经历了什么 |
[38:45] | I did what I could, you know? | 我尽力了 |
[38:50] | I tried to wrap myself | 我把你们包裹起来 |
[38:51] | around you guys and protect you. | 用尽全力保护你们 |
[38:55] | But you were all so big already. | 可是你们当时长那么大了 |
[39:00] | But I tried. | 但我努力了 |
[39:04] | Your dad never had to try. | 你爸爸总是做得很轻松 |
[39:09] | Well, I have to try, too. | 但我也需要努力 |
[39:16] | I was getting a candy bar when the doctor told me. | 当时医生告诉我的时候 我刚买了块士力架 |
[39:21] | He told me, and I took a bite. | 他说完后 我咬了一口 |
[39:24] | I didn’t even realize that I had done it, | 我甚至都没意识到我咬了一口 |
[39:25] | but it’s something that haunts me to this day. | 但这件事至今还在折磨我 |
[39:30] | That’s one of the first things I think about | 每次一想到那天晚上的事 |
[39:33] | when I think about that night, is that stupid candy bar. | 我首先就会想到那根该死的士力架 |
[39:40] | Isn’t that so strange? | 是不是很奇怪 |
[39:49] | Where are you? | 你在哪里 |
[39:51] | I’m at Dad’s tree. | 我在爸爸的树这里 |
[39:53] | Came down to talk with him. | 过来和他聊聊天 |
[39:55] | Wow. How is that? | 那你感觉怎么样 |
[39:58] | Can I be honest? | 我能实话实说吗 |
[40:00] | Always. | 当然 |
[40:05] | It was really good. | 感觉特别好 |
[40:06] | I didn’t realize how bad I needed that talk. | 我一直都没意识到我有多需要和他聊聊 |
[40:11] | That’s great. | 那太好了 |
[40:13] | – Can I be really honest? – Yeah. | -我能再说句心里话吗 -说吧 |
[40:18] | I’m not sure I’m at the right tree. | 我不确定是不是这棵树 |
[40:28] | Do you see? | 你明白了吧 |
[40:29] | Do you see what I mean? This year… | 你明白我之前的话了吗 今年… |
[40:33] | This year, he sent me you. | 今年 他送来的是你 |
[40:36] | This year, he sent me you. | 今年 他送来了你 |
[40:45] | Come in. | 请进 |
[40:48] | You okay, my princess? | 你还好吗 我的小公主 |
[40:59] | Sorry about earlier. | 抱歉今天搞了这么多事 |
[41:01] | It’s a weird day for Daddy. | 今天是个特殊的日子 |
[41:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[41:08] | I’ve been taking the landline off the hook. | 我最近一直都没把座机挂好 |
[41:12] | Why? | 为什么 |
[41:14] | ‘Cause the social workers only call the landline. | 因为社工只会打座机 |
[41:19] | – You don’t want us to foster again? – No. | -你不想让我们再领养一个吗 -不 |
[41:21] | No. I, uh… | 不是的 我 |
[41:24] | I don’t mind that. | 我不是介意那个 |
[41:28] | You found Grandpa. | 你先是找到了爷爷 |
[41:31] | And… but then you found Deja. | 然后 又找到了黛佳 |
[41:36] | Then you found a new job. | 然后你又找到了新工作 |
[41:40] | It’s like you want a new life. | 感觉你好像想要新的生活 |
[41:43] | Tess. | 苔丝 |
[41:46] | You are my entire world. | 你就是我的整个世界 |
[41:49] | – You know that, right? – I guess. | -你知道的 对吧 -可能吧 |
[41:52] | You guess? | 可能吧 |
[41:58] | Hey, you never knew my dad, Jack. | 你从没见过我的爸爸 杰克 |
[42:03] | But, oh, man, he was the best dad ever. | 但天哪 他绝对是有史以来最棒的爸爸 |
[42:07] | All I ever wanted to do with my life | 我这一辈子只要能做到他的一半好 |
[42:08] | was be half the dad he was. | 我就心满意足了 |
[42:12] | And I was so scared about that. | 但我很怕我做不到 |
[42:15] | That I wouldn’t be good when the time came. | 我担心到了需要的时候 我做不到那么好 |
[42:20] | And then you were born. | 后来你出生了 |
[42:24] | And my life flipped. | 我的生活瞬间天翻地覆 |
[42:28] | It did a somersault, you know? | 直接来了个空翻 你知道吗 |
[42:31] | And, uh, I realized… | 然后 我发现 |
[42:33] | I don’t even have to try at this. | 这件事我甚至完全不需要去努力 |
[42:37] | I’m gonna be the best dad ever | 我一定会成为最好的爸爸 |
[42:38] | because I love this little girl so much | 因为我实在是太爱这个小女孩了 |
[42:40] | that I don’t even have a choice. | 爱到我无路可退 |
[42:47] | You’re my number one, baby girl. | 你是我最重要的人 宝贝女儿 |
[42:50] | You’re the little girl that made my life somersault. | 你是那个让我生活翻天覆地的小女孩 |
[42:59] | So… | 所以 |
[43:01] | even if we get another foster kid, | 哪怕我们再领养一个孩子 |
[43:05] | even if we get one tomorrow… | 哪怕我们明天就领养一个回来 |
[43:11] | Hello? | 你好 |
[43:13] | Oh, hi. | 你好 |
[43:16] | No, no, no. I was just surprised to hear from you is all. | 不 当然没有 只是没想到你会打来 |
[43:21] | You look very handsome. | 你看起来帅呆了 |
[43:22] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[43:23] | …you will always be my number one. | 你永远都是我心里最重要的人 |
[43:27] | And you will live with me till you’re 25. | 而且25岁前你都会一直和我住在一起 |
[43:29] | And even after you move out, | 即使以后你搬出去了 |
[43:30] | you will have dinner with me once a week | 你也必须在你漂亮的办公楼附近 |
[43:32] | near your fancy office, and you will tell me everything. | 每周和我吃顿饭 分享你生活的点点滴滴 |
[43:38] | Okay? | 知道吗 |
[43:40] | Okay. | 好 |
[43:44] | I like fostering. | 我喜欢领养孩子 |
[43:47] | Yeah? | 真的吗 |
[43:48] | Yeah. I think it’s a cool thing to do. | 真的 我觉得这件事非常酷 |
[44:07] | Your dad is here for dinner. | 你爸爸来和你吃晚餐了 |
[44:08] | – Thank you. – Thank you, young lady. | -谢谢 -谢谢你 小姐 |
[44:10] | – Hi, Daddy. – Mwah. How you doing, Tess? | -爸爸 -你还好吗 苔丝 |
[44:12] | – Good. I’m good. – Good. | -很好 我很好 -太好了 |
[44:20] | No, right now is fine. Do you need us to come get you? | 没事 现在就可以 需要我们去接你吗 |
[44:24] | Wait, you’re here? | 等等 你已经到了 |