时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:02] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | You know, when I was a kid, | 其实 我小时候 |
[00:04] | I was obsessed with Star Wars. | 超级迷恋《星球大战》 |
[00:06] | Luke, Vader, Leia, Obi-Wan. | 卢克 维德 莉亚 欧比旺 |
[00:12] | They were on the inside. | 他们是局内人 |
[00:14] | Action! | 开拍 |
[00:18] | Kev’s in rehab. | 小凯去戒毒所了 |
[00:19] | I let Kevin get sent to rehab. | 我让凯文去戒毒所了 |
[00:21] | You know what, I’m very proud of you, Kevin, | 你知道吗 我为你感到非常骄傲 凯文 |
[00:23] | but in here is in here, but out there, | 可是外面和这里不一样 |
[00:25] | – just takes one second to slip up. – Yeah. | -犯错只是一秒钟的事 -对 |
[00:29] | My foster dad helped me with that. | 我的养父帮助了我 |
[00:31] | If you want to know what’s best for her, | 你要是想知道什么对她最好 |
[00:33] | it’s me, and the second I get out of here, | 那就是我 等我一出狱 |
[00:35] | I’m coming back for her. | 就会去找她 |
[00:36] | Hey, girl. | 宝贝 |
[00:40] | I’m gonna miss her. | 我会想她的 |
[00:42] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[00:46] | Hello. | 你好 |
[01:01] | Another… | 再一次 |
[01:03] | five-seven split by my wife. | 我老婆打出了一招五七绝杀 |
[01:07] | I love it. My husband knows all the bowling lingo. | 真厉害 我老公精通所有保龄球术语 |
[01:12] | This is the best first anniversary ever. | 这一周年纪念日也太开心了 |
[01:16] | – Hey, babe? – Mm-hmm? | -宝贝 -怎么 |
[01:17] | Are you ready for your gift? | 你准备好收礼物了吗 |
[01:30] | Because you’re always scribbling on all those scraps of paper, | 因为你总是在废纸上写写画画 |
[01:33] | I started collecting them and then I had them bound. | 于是我就全收了起来 然后装裱了 |
[01:36] | Is it stupid? | 是不是有点蠢 |
[01:37] | – ‘Cause in my mind, when I was doing it, – What? | -因为我当时做的时候… -怎么 |
[01:39] | it was really romantic. | 觉得特别浪漫 |
[01:40] | Rebecca, th-this is the most romantic gift ever. | 丽贝卡 这简直是最浪漫的礼物 |
[01:46] | I love you. | 我爱你 |
[01:49] | Mr. And Mrs. Pearson, | 皮尔森先生 皮尔森夫人 |
[01:51] | please make your way to lane 30 for a very special dance. | 请移步至30球道 享受特别舞蹈 |
[02:02] | Holy crap, Jack. | 我的天哪 杰克 |
[02:04] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[02:18] | To four years. | 敬我们的四年 |
[02:19] | Mm. To four years. | 敬我们的四年 |
[02:22] | Do you want your gift? | 现在想收礼物吗 |
[02:24] | – Yeah. – Yeah? It’s time? | -想 -想吗 到时间啦 |
[02:27] | All right. | 好 |
[02:29] | I’ve been waiting to give this to you. | 我一直在等什么时候给你 |
[02:32] | Open it. | 快打开 |
[02:34] | Silly. | 傻瓜 |
[02:38] | Because you’re always talking about | 因为你经常说起 |
[02:39] | how the new guys on the job sites take your hammer. | 工地上的新人总拿你的锤子 |
[02:41] | That is beautiful. | 太好看了 |
[02:43] | Babe, I love it. | 宝贝 我好喜欢 |
[03:05] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[03:09] | Happy anniversary. | 纪念日快乐 |
[03:11] | Oh, happy anniversary, babe. | 纪念日快乐 宝贝 |
[03:19] | Do you promise me there aren’t any | 你能否保证 今天早上 |
[03:21] | big grand gestures planned this morning? | 别给我任何浪漫大惊喜 |
[03:23] | No. No, not this year. | 好的 今年不会了 |
[03:25] | Okay. ‘Cause you promised, and I didn’t get you anything. | 好 因为你保证过 所以我什么都没买 |
[03:29] | Oh, I know. I know. | 我知道 |
[03:34] | Patrick Swayze’s not gonna pop out | 帕特里克·斯威兹不会突然 |
[03:35] | of our closet, is he? | 从咱们家衣柜出现吧 |
[03:37] | – It’s always Swayze with you. – I don’t know. | -你每次都想斯威兹 -我怎么知道 |
[03:40] | – Sorry. – No. No big grand gestures. | -抱歉 -不会 今年没有大惊喜 |
[03:44] | No gifts. | 没有礼物 |
[03:45] | No guilt. | 不必内疚 |
[03:47] | That’s what you asked for this year, and I’m obeying. | 这是你今年要求的 所以我会听话 |
[03:51] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[03:52] | We’ll get the kids to bed early. | 我们早点哄孩子睡觉 |
[03:54] | Say around… | 大概… |
[03:56] | – 8:30 Eastern Standard Time. – Yeah. | -美国东部时间八点半 -好 |
[03:58] | And then we’ll be right back here in bed | 然后我们立刻回来床上 |
[04:01] | – watching The Commish finale. – Yes. Thank you. | -看《铁面英雄》大结局 -好 谢谢 |
[04:04] | That’s all I want, just one year. | 这就是我今年想要的 |
[04:07] | My two favorite guys: you and The Commish. | 我最喜欢的两个男人 你 还有铁面英雄 |
[04:11] | Yeah. | 好 |
[04:29] | What’s going on, honey? | 怎么了 宝贝 |
[04:32] | My mom doesn’t know I’m here. | 我妈不知道我来这里 |
[04:36] | We’re past due on our gas. | 我们的燃气费逾期没交 |
[04:40] | We haven’t had heat in a couple of weeks. | 已经好几周没有供暖了 |
[04:44] | We need $89.34. | 我们需要89.34美金 |
[04:50] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去找谁 |
[04:52] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[04:55] | Hey, uh, I’m gonna call your mom | 我这就打给你妈妈 |
[04:58] | and I’m gonna set up a recurring direct deposit until… | 我来开一个定期存款账户… |
[05:00] | – Randall. – No. She won’t take it. | -兰德尔 -不 她不会要的 |
[05:03] | Look, I don’t need extra, | 我不需要你多给 |
[05:05] | but it needs to be cash so I can tell her | 但我想要现金 才能跟她说 |
[05:08] | that I saved up my allowance from when I was here. | 是我住在这里时存下来的零花钱 |
[05:11] | We need the heat back on before Miss Linda does her next visit. | 需要在琳达女士下次来之前 把供暖弄好 |
[05:31] | Come on. I’ll give you a ride home. | 来吧 我送你回家 |
[05:33] | I won’t come up. | 我不会露面 |
[05:34] | But you got to promise me something, Deja. | 但你得答应我一件事 黛佳 |
[05:36] | If something like this ever happens again, | 如果再有类似的事发生 |
[05:38] | or if you need anything, you call us, okay? | 或者有任何需要 你给我们打电话 好吗 |
[05:41] | You don’t wait for the heat to go off. You call us. | 别等暖气停了才来 随时给我们打电话 |
[05:48] | Come on. | 走吧 |
[05:54] | The girls are at your mom’s. | 女儿们送去你妈家了 |
[05:55] | Everything I own with glitter is packed. | 我所有亮闪闪的首饰都打包好了 |
[05:57] | It is T-minus 30 minutes to departure. | 离出发还有三十分钟 |
[06:00] | Vegas, baby! | 要去维加斯了 宝贝 |
[06:04] | Where are the neat piles organized by | 你按照大小 颜色和材质分类整理的 |
[06:06] | size, color and material, man? | 那一堆一堆东西在哪儿呢 |
[06:08] | – Maybe we shouldn’t go. – Huh? What? | -或许我们不该去 -什么 |
[06:10] | No. You can’t bail on Toby’s bachelor party. | 不行 你不能失约托比的单身汉派对 |
[06:13] | And I can’t bail on Kate’s bachelorette, so… | 我也不能失约凯特的单身女郎派对 |
[06:15] | Look, what if Deja needs us | 想想 万一黛佳需要我们 |
[06:17] | and we’re on the other side of the country? | 而我们远在国家的另一端怎么办 |
[06:18] | Hey. It’s been weeks. She hasn’t called. | 已经几周了 她没再打过电话 |
[06:21] | Okay? That’s a good thing. | 好吗 这是件好事 |
[06:23] | That means her mom is doing good. | 这意味着她妈妈表现得不错 |
[06:25] | And if she’s not, then Linda will step in, you know? | 如果她表现不好 琳达就会介入的 |
[06:29] | That’s all we can do, or we’re gonna drive ourselves crazy. | 我们能做的就这些 不然我们会把自己逼疯 |
[06:32] | Okay? It is what it is. | 好吗 事实就是如此 |
[06:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:38] | All right? Now, come on. Baby, you love Vegas. | 好了 赶紧的 宝贝 你爱拉斯维加斯 |
[06:42] | Do Rain Man blackjack for me. | 给我模仿一下《雨人》的21点[扑克游戏] |
[06:43] | I don’t feel like doing Rain Man blackjack. | 我不太想模仿《雨人》21点 |
[06:45] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[06:48] | You know we’re pity invites, right? | 你知道他们其实并不想我们去的 对吧 |
[06:51] | Nobody wants their brother- or sister-in-law | 没人会希望自己在维加斯疯的时候 |
[06:52] | watching them go wild in Vegas. | 还有大舅子小姑子在场看着 |
[06:54] | Hey. I’m totally down with a pity invite, okay? | 哪怕是出于怜悯的邀请我也不介意 好吗 |
[06:57] | I deserve a pity invite. | 我确实值得怜悯 |
[06:59] | I have two children, work a full-time job, | 我有两个孩子 干着全职工作 |
[07:01] | and manage a tenement, | 还经营一栋出租公寓 |
[07:03] | because you saw a mural and imagined a cat. | 就因为你看到一幅壁画 想象了一只猫 |
[07:06] | Hey, I deserve this. | 这是我应得的 |
[07:12] | Definitely have a 16 against a nine. | 肯定会有16点对9点的情况 |
[07:14] | Definitely gonna hit. 16 plus five is 21. | 肯定会再要牌 16加5就是21 |
[07:17] | It’s definitely a winning hand. | 这绝对是一只赢牌的手 |
[07:18] | Definitely a winning hand. | 绝对是一只赢牌的手 |
[07:20] | Vegas, baby! | 维加斯啊 宝贝 |
[07:22] | Vegas! | 拉斯维加斯 |
[07:24] | 魔力麦克现场秀 拉斯维加斯 | |
[07:25] | It’s a live Magic Mike show. | 这是一场现场表演的魔力麦克秀 |
[07:27] | Like the movie but in real life. | 在现实中再现电影场景 |
[07:28] | They say it’s like literally being inside of Magic Mike. | 据说就像是真的身处《魔力麦克》电影中 |
[07:32] | Madison, I don’t know. I don’t know. | 麦迪逊 这可说不好 |
[07:33] | – Like, what’s all the oil and… Yeah. – Hey, hon. | -这些油又是什么 还有…-亲爱的 |
[07:35] | I was just– Oh. Madison’s here, again. | 我想… 麦迪逊又来了啊 |
[07:38] | Hey, Toblerone. | 你好啊 拖把[三角巧克力] |
[07:40] | I really don’t like that. | 我真不喜欢这称呼 |
[07:41] | Uh, I’m packing for this Vegas bromance-a-thon, | 我正为这次兄弟狂欢夜打包行李 |
[07:45] | and I’m trying to figure out if I go | 我就想问问 究竟是选 |
[07:47] | Clooney Ocean or Sinatra Ocean. | 克鲁尼海蓝 还是辛纳特拉海蓝 |
[07:50] | I need fiancee wisdom. | 我需要未婚妻的智慧 |
[07:54] | Toby. | 托比 |
[07:57] | You’re a thief and a liar. | 你是个贼 还是个骗子 |
[08:00] | I only lied about being a thief. | 我只在做贼这事上撒了谎 |
[08:03] | Yep, you’re right. Clooney Ocean. | 好 你说得对 克鲁尼海蓝 |
[08:05] | You’re always right. I like it. That’s why I put a ring on it. | 你总是对的 我喜欢 所以我才要娶你 |
[08:07] | You guys are so Mike and Molly, | 你俩简直就是迈克和茉莉 |
[08:09] | – I can’t stand it. – I hate you so much. | -我快受不了了 -你真讨厌 |
[08:12] | Okay, I am out. | 好了 我走了 |
[08:15] | Kate, I will see you at the airport. | 凯特 机场见 |
[08:17] | Don’t stress. I’m all over this. | 别有压力 我都安排好了 |
[08:18] | That’s what I’m stressed about. | 就是这样我才有压力 |
[08:20] | Later, Toby Bryant! | 回见 托比·布莱恩特[故意喊错姓氏] |
[08:21] | You know what? You got to stop doing that, | 知道吗 你不能再这样了 |
[08:23] | ’cause that’s… | 因为那… |
[08:26] | You know, I like Toby Bryant. That’s good. | 托比·布莱恩特也挺好的 我喜欢 |
[08:28] | What’s going on? You okay? | 怎么了 你没事吧 |
[08:33] | Joint belly rub? | 揉揉肚子 |
[08:34] | – You or the dog? – Uh, dog first. Come here, buddy. | -你还是狗 -狗先吧 过来 |
[08:37] | Flip it. Flipper pup. | 翻过来 小狗翻身 |
[08:41] | I wish we were doing our Vegas parties together. | 我希望我们能一起开维加斯派对 |
[08:43] | Me, too. But that’s exactly why we should be doing them apart, | 我也是 但正因为如此我们才应该要分开办 |
[08:45] | because we are wildly codependent, all right? | 因为我们过分互相依赖 明白吗 |
[08:48] | I had to scrape the bottom of a very nerdy friend barrel | 我不得不费劲找了几个非常书呆子的朋友 |
[08:51] | to even have a bachelor party. | 才算凑成了单身汉派对 |
[08:53] | Madison is running point on yours, | 你那边是麦迪逊在负责 |
[08:55] | for God’s sake. Madison. | 老天啊 麦迪逊 |
[08:58] | Well, at least you get Randall at yours. | 至少你的派对上有兰德尔 |
[08:59] | – Randall can make anything fun. – Yeah, he can. | -兰德尔能让任何事变有趣 -对 确实 |
[09:01] | At least I– that’s how I remember it, | 至少我印象中是这样 |
[09:03] | when I actually, you know, used to see him. | 在我以前和他朝夕相处的时候 |
[09:06] | And I get Beth, who I’ve spent a sum total of seven minutes | 而我这边是贝丝 一个我们相处的时间 |
[09:09] | alone with my entire life. | 总共才七分钟的人 |
[09:11] | – Come on, Beth is great. – Okay, you take her. | -贝丝挺好的 -好 那你带她 |
[09:13] | – And I’ll take Randall. – Oh, no-no-no-no-no. | -我和兰德尔一起 -不不不 不行 |
[09:15] | The Brothers Pearson are all mine this weekend. | 皮尔森兄弟这周末都是我的 |
[09:17] | I got one scoop of dark chocolate Pearson, | 一勺黑巧克力味的皮尔森 |
[09:20] | and one scoop of creamy vanilla Pearson, | 再加一勺奶油香草味的皮尔森 |
[09:22] | and I’m gonna be the ruddy strawberry | 我就是把他们聚集在一起的 |
[09:23] | that brings it all together, baby. | 红红的小草莓 宝贝 |
[09:29] | I’m sorry that your brother couldn’t make it. | 我很遗憾你弟弟来不了了 |
[09:31] | Yeah, well, that’s an understatement. | 你说得太轻描淡写了 |
[09:32] | He had a hundred excuses before I even got the question out. | 我还没问出口 他甚至有上百个借口等着我 |
[09:35] | But good news is we’ll be back here in no time, | 但好消息是 我们很快就能回来 |
[09:38] | laying in bed with this big fella. | 和这个大家伙躺在床上 |
[09:41] | Huh? Recounting our Vegas war stories. | 讲述我们在维加斯大战的故事 |
[09:44] | Huh? And then we won’t have to have | 这样我们就至少未来一年内 |
[09:46] | another external relationship for at least another year. | 不需要去操心处理外部关系了 |
[09:51] | See, you always know what to say. | 看吧 你总是知道怎么安慰人 |
[09:53] | Yeah. All right. | 是的 好了 |
[09:55] | Scoot that. My turn. | 走开 到我了 |
[09:57] | Oh. What, what? Right here? Right here? – | 哪里 是在这吗 |
[10:18] | All right, Katie girl, what shape should I try? | 凯特宝贝 现在我要做什么形状的 |
[10:20] | Mm, Texas. | 得克萨斯州 |
[10:22] | Texas. | 得克萨斯州 |
[10:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[10:25] | – Dad. – Yeah. | -爸爸 -嗯 |
[10:27] | Aren’t you supposed to do special stuff today | 你今天不是应该做一些特别的事情 |
[10:29] | to show Mom that you love her, or whatever? | 来告诉妈妈你爱她之类的吗 |
[10:31] | We’re taking the year off from the special stuff, | 我们今年不做特别的事了 |
[10:34] | but I love your mom always. | 但我还是一如既往地爱你妈妈 |
[10:36] | But you always do something. | 但你以前都会做些什么的 |
[10:38] | Yeah, I know. I’m just, I’m not allowed to this year. | 我知道 只是今年不允许我这么做了 |
[10:42] | – What if we did something for you guys? – Yeah! | -那要是我们为你们做些事情呢 -对 |
[10:45] | We’d do everything. We promise. | 全都交给我们了 我们保证 |
[10:49] | Okay, so if you do everything, | 好啊 如果是你们来的话 |
[10:51] | then technically I’m not breaking the rules. | 那么严格来讲我并没有违反规定 |
[10:53] | – Okay, what’d you have in mind? – Uh, we’ll make dinner. | -那你们有什么想法 -我们可以做饭 |
[10:56] | Hey. What is going on? | 怎么了 |
[10:58] | What are you guys conspiring about? | 你们几个家伙在密谋什么 |
[10:59] | We’re gonna throw you guys a big anniversary party! | 我们要为你们举办一个盛大的纪念日派对 |
[11:05] | I’m ready for pancakes! | 我准备好吃煎饼了 |
[11:06] | – Me, too! – With chocolate chips! | -我也是 -还要加巧克力片 |
[11:07] | – I… – Jack. | -我… -杰克 |
[11:08] | No. Wasn’t me. | 不 不是我 |
[11:13] | Damn, baby! | 亲爱的 |
[11:14] | I am feeling Vegas right now! | 我现在就能感受到维加斯的氛围 |
[11:17] | Let’s do something crazy. Let’s go skydiving. | 我们去做一些疯狂的事 去跳伞吧 |
[11:20] | Oh, let’s go take Ecstasy and see the magician | 磕点药然后去看那个魔术师 |
[11:22] | – that got ate by the lion. – I think I’m just gonna call Deja. | -被狮子吃掉的魔术 -我打个电话给黛佳 |
[11:25] | Real quick. Let her know we’re in Vegas. | 很快的 让她知道我们在维加斯 |
[11:27] | – Just… – No, no, no. This is a Deja-free zone. | -就… -不 这里是无黛佳区 |
[11:30] | Um, what if she comes to the house and we’re not there? | 万一她去家里而咱们不在怎么办 |
[11:33] | Randall, are you serious? | 兰德尔 你认真的吗 |
[11:36] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[11:39] | I guess I just can’t, what, detach like you can. | 我想我只是不能像你一样淡然 |
[11:43] | – Detach? – Come on, man, cut me some slack. | -淡然 -好了 这还用说吗 |
[11:46] | You know you’re the head, I’m the heart. | 你是理性的大脑 我是感性的心脏 |
[11:51] | Deja’s no longer a part of our home, okay? | 黛佳已经不是我们家的一员了 好吗 |
[11:54] | It’s not fair to anyone involved to keep acting like she is. | 还假装她是的话 这对谁都不公平 |
[11:58] | You know that. | 你知道的 |
[12:01] | Yeah. | 对 |
[12:03] | Yeah, you’re right. | 你说得对 |
[12:05] | Well, the head is always right, I guess. | 大脑做出的判断永远是对的 |
[12:10] | I said you were able to detach from this Deja situation, | 我是说你能从黛佳的情况中脱离出来 |
[12:13] | – not that you were detached. – Yep. | -不是你被脱离了 -我知道 |
[12:16] | Calling you the head was a compliment. | 称你为大脑是一种称赞 |
[12:17] | I meant it as a compliment. | 我认为是一种赞扬 |
[12:19] | Thank you for the compliment. | 谢谢你的赞扬 |
[12:34] | – Fresh towels. – Come on in. | -干净的毛巾 -进来吧 |
[12:36] | I didn’t just call you in here for fresh towels. I, uh… | 我叫你来不只是要干净毛巾的 我… |
[12:39] | I want to show you something. | 还想给你看点东西 |
[12:40] | – And what’s your name? – Renata. | -你叫什么 -雷娜塔 |
[12:41] | Renata. Look at this right here. You know what that is? | 雷娜塔 看看这 你知道这是什么吗 |
[12:44] | There’s 27 bottles of alcohol in there. | 这里有27瓶酒 |
[12:46] | Since I was 18, I’ve been to Vegas probably– | 从我十八岁开始 我来过维加斯大概… |
[12:48] | I don’t know– 50 times. | 我也不知道 五十次吧 |
[12:49] | And of those 50 times, I want you to guess | 你猜猜 这五十次里 |
[12:51] | how many I’ve been absolutely blackout drunk for. | 有多少次我喝到不省人事 |
[12:54] | – All of them. – All of them. Yes. Every single one of ’em. | -每次 -对 每一次都是 |
[12:56] | Good job. You’re good at this game. How did you know that? | 棒 你很擅长这个游戏 你怎么知道 |
[12:59] | You’re Rehab Manny who got drunk | 你是那个喝醉了酒 |
[13:00] | and ran over his daughter with a car. | 还开车带女儿的戒酒奶爸 |
[13:04] | Renata, you can’t believe everything you read. | 雷娜塔 新闻上看的东西不能全信 |
[13:06] | But, anyway, uh, coming to Vegas at this point in my life | 但是 在这个时候来维加斯 |
[13:09] | is like, um… it’s like my Mount Everest, okay? | 就好像是来到了我的珠穆朗玛峰 |
[13:13] | And I’m gonna conquer it. | 而我要征服它 |
[13:15] | So, tomorrow, when you come in here, right, | 所以等明天 当你回到这 |
[13:17] | you’re gonna walk over here, you’re gonna count 27 bottles | 你走到这里 数一数这里还有27瓶 |
[13:19] | of unopened alcohol, you’re gonna reach over here, | 完整未开的酒 然后手伸到这里 |
[13:21] | you’re gonna grab that $100 tip that I’m leaving for you, | 拿走我留给你的一百美元小费 |
[13:24] | and you’re gonna feel so good about being part | 你会因为参与到我这个陌生人的旅途中 |
[13:27] | of this stranger’s journey, all right? | 而感到心情愉悦 |
[13:29] | The, uh, the Rehab Manny, | 你亲眼见证了 |
[13:31] | as you so lovingly called him, that you witnessed conquer | 被你亲切地称为戒酒奶爸的人征服了 |
[13:35] | his personal Mount Everest. | 他自己的珠穆朗玛峰 |
[13:39] | Do you still want towels? | 你还要毛巾吗 |
[13:44] | Sure. | 当然 |
[13:50] | Beth! | 贝丝 |
[13:51] | – You made it! – Yeah, we just got in. | -你来了 -是啊 我们刚到 |
[13:56] | Do you want to come in? | 进来吗 |
[13:56] | – Yeah. – Okay. | -好啊 -好的 |
[13:58] | Ah, Randall! My main man! | 兰德尔 我的好兄弟 |
[14:00] | – How you doing? I’m all right. – Boom! | -你怎么样 我都还好 -来击个掌 |
[14:01] | These are my girls from the support group. | 她们都是我在互助小组的朋友 |
[14:03] | – It’s Liz, and this is Laurie. – Nice to meet you. Beth. | -这是莉斯 这是劳丽 -你好 贝丝 |
[14:06] | – Gorgeous. – This is, uh, Shooter. | -太棒了 -这是舒特 |
[14:08] | – How you doing? Pleasure. – We got Rick and Stu, my stud buds | -你好 -这是里克和斯图 我同事 |
[14:10] | – from the I.T. office. – What up, Rick? | -信息技术部门的 -你好 里克 |
[14:11] | – Stu! Sorry! This is Rick. Pleasure. – Bill. | -斯图 抱歉 这是里克 -比尔 |
[14:16] | And there she is. | 她来了 |
[14:16] | This is Madison, the mastermind. | 这是麦迪逊 幕后筹划人 |
[14:18] | – Oh. You did all this? – I’ve been dying to meet you! | -都是你筹划的吗 -我可想见你了 |
[14:20] | Come here. Give me a hug. | 来给我个拥抱 |
[14:23] | – Hey-o! Here we are! – Oh! Think you know that guy. | -大伙们 我来了 -大家肯定都认识他 |
[14:25] | – How you doing, bro? – Good. You? | -你怎么样 兄弟 -不错啊 你呢 |
[14:26] | – I’m doing well, thanks. – All right. Good to see you. | -我很好 谢谢 -很高兴见到你 |
[14:28] | – Good to see you. – Celebrating this guy. | -很高兴见到你 -我们来为这个家伙庆祝 |
[14:30] | You mind if I get in here? | 介意我插进来吗 |
[14:31] | When Kate sent out the guest list, | 凯特把客人名单寄出去之后 |
[14:32] | I followed you on Insta. | 我就在”照片墙”关注你了 |
[14:33] | Your hair is always different, and I am obsessed. | 你的发型总是千变万化 太好看了 |
[14:37] | Girls, I’ve got party gifts. | 姑娘们 我这儿有派对礼物 |
[14:40] | Look at these guys. | 看看他们 |
[14:41] | – Modern day Rat Pack, huh? – You guys… | -当代的鼠帮乐队 -你们… |
[14:44] | I’m-I’m not ready. | 我还没准备好 |
[14:49] | Classy. Literary. | 真的是很时髦 |
[14:51] | – To Toby! – Toby! | -敬托比 -敬托比 |
[14:54] | – To Kate! – To Kate! | -敬凯特 -敬凯特 |
[14:58] | Oh, straight from the bottle. Okay. Straight from the bottle. | 一口闷 厉害了 一口闷 |
[15:05] | What’s herbes de Provence? | 什么是普罗旺斯的香料 |
[15:09] | I don’t know, bud. | 我不知道 伙计 |
[15:10] | But are you sure you just don’t want to make | 你确定你不考虑做点 |
[15:12] | spaghetti or something? | 意大利面什么的吗 |
[15:14] | Didn’t Mom say at Kate’s piano recital | 妈妈不是在凯特的钢琴独奏会上说 |
[15:16] | that she always wanted to try Cornish hens? | 她一直想尝尝童子鸡吗 |
[15:20] | She did. | 是说过 |
[15:21] | Then get in the game, Dad. | 那就做吧 爸爸 |
[15:31] | Just stick with me, kid. | 紧跟着我 |
[15:32] | – Hey Randle. – Andrew, Bryce, in my hood. | -兰德尔 -安德鲁 布莱斯 你们好 |
[15:52] | Hey, where are you guys gonna be doing this top secret research? | 你们打算去哪进行这项绝密的研究 |
[15:55] | – Research station is in the back. – Okay. | -研究站就在后面 -好的 |
[15:57] | – Come on, Kate! – Well, find me if you need | -来吧 凯特 -要是有什么需要帮忙的 |
[15:59] | – any help. – Okay, Mom! | -随时找我 -好的妈妈 |
[16:03] | Hey, so I’m thinking, after we settle up here, | 我在想 我们这里结束之后 |
[16:05] | we hit the “Clurb,” and then, uh, and then maybe we go do | 可以再去酒吧 然后我们还可以去 |
[16:08] | some gambling down in gritty Old Vegas, | 维加斯老城赌上两把 |
[16:09] | – like in Swingers. – Yeah! | -就像《全职浪子》演的 -好啊 |
[16:10] | ‘Cause the Strip is hip, but downtown is where it’s at. | 因为脱衣舞虽好 可市中心才是真正的圣地 |
[16:15] | Something else to drink, gentlemen? | 还需要喝点什么吗 先生们 |
[16:16] | I will do another soda water with a lime, please. | 再给我来杯苏打水加柠檬 谢谢 |
[16:19] | I’m all set. Thanks. | 我不用了 谢谢 |
[16:22] | Uh, hey, listen, thanks for coming out. | 听着 谢谢你能来 |
[16:23] | I-I know this alcohol thing can be kind of… | 我知道你现在在戒酒… |
[16:25] | No, don’t worry about it. Don’t worry about it. | 不 没关系 别担心这个 |
[16:27] | – It’s fine. Thank you. – Okay. | -没事的 谢谢关心 -好的 |
[16:29] | Oh, guys, check this out. Randall’s bachelor party, | 对了各位 听着 当时兰德尔的单身派对 |
[16:32] | which I was in charge of, okay… | 是我负责的 |
[16:33] | It’s fine. I’m gonna tell the story. So, I bring him to this, | 没事的 我讲给大家听 然后我把他带到 |
[16:36] | uh, this pretty seedy strip club, you know, | 一个乌烟瘴气的脱衣舞俱乐部 |
[16:38] | to make a man out of him, right? | 让他变成真正的男子汉 |
[16:39] | That’s what you do. I’m his brother. | 作为哥哥 那是我应该做的 |
[16:41] | Uh, we get there, and Randall, | 我们到了那儿 然后兰德尔 |
[16:44] | within 20 minutes, has convinced two of the strippers | 在二十分钟内 成功说服两位脱衣舞女 |
[16:47] | to quit their jobs and go back to school. | 放弃她们的工作回去上学 |
[16:50] | – He takes care of other people. – I appreciate it. | -他就是很喜欢照顾别人 -谢谢夸奖 |
[16:52] | You know what, at-at least I didn’t | 可至少我没跟她们中任何一个 |
[16:54] | date one of ’em for a year. | 约会了一年 |
[16:56] | It was… it was nice. | 说得好 |
[16:58] | She was really sweet. She… | 可她真的很正 她… |
[17:00] | – She was a sweetheart. She was a sweetheart. – I bet it was. | -她是个美人儿 -肯定的 |
[17:01] | See, what you are witnessing here | 你们现在见证的是 |
[17:03] | is the Kevin/Randall rivalry. | 凯文和兰德尔的战争 |
[17:05] | It is a tale as old as time. | 这是个老话题了 |
[17:09] | I didn’t know you knew about it. | 没想到你连这都知道了 |
[17:10] | Whoa, whoa, whoa, that’s one of my costars. | 那妹子跟我在剧组搭档过 |
[17:12] | That’s one of my costars. I’m gonna go, uh, | 我们一起演过戏 我要过去了 |
[17:13] | I’m gonna go say hi. All right? Be right back. | 我去打个招呼 好吗 马上回来 |
[17:17] | 未接电话 黛佳 | |
[17:19] | – So, Randall, hey… – You know what, Tobe, | -兰德尔 -不好意思 小托 |
[17:21] | I got to make a quick call. I’ll be right back. | 我去打个电话 马上回来 |
[17:22] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah. | 好的 好的 |
[17:30] | Emma. | 爱玛 |
[17:30] | – Hey. How are you? – Kevin. | -你好吗 -凯文 |
[17:32] | – How you doing? Yeah? – Hey. I’m good. | -你怎么样 -我挺好 |
[17:35] | – How are you? – Really good, actually. I’m really good. | -你怎么样 -非常好 我非常好 |
[17:37] | Good. That’s really good. I heard about the rehab. | 真好 我听说你戒酒的事了 |
[17:42] | Hollywood. | 敬好莱坞 |
[17:43] | – Where everyone’s a mess! – Right? | -那个所有人都一团糟的地方 -可不是 |
[17:47] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[17:47] | I’m-I’m, uh, I’m looking forward to Hill 400 coming out. | 我很期待《400高地》的上映 |
[17:50] | I’m actually counting down the days until it’s released. | 甚至可以说我在数日子等它上映 |
[17:52] | It’s been a, uh… | 这就像是… |
[17:55] | “Beacon of light at the end of a very dark, | “黑暗尽头处 亮光在指引 |
[17:57] | very long year.” | 漫长的岁月” |
[18:01] | You haven’t heard? | 你还没听说 |
[18:02] | Haven’t heard what? | 听说什么 |
[18:04] | They cut me out of the movie. | 他们把我从电影里剪掉了 |
[18:06] | Wait, they… I’m sorry… | 什么他们…什么情况 |
[18:07] | Ron sent a really nice note. Handwritten, | 罗恩发了一条很漂亮的通知 手写的 |
[18:09] | so at least I got a nice memento. | 至少我也算得到一件漂亮的纪念品 |
[18:12] | He’s, um… | 他… |
[18:14] | he’s going in a different direction. | 他打算换方向了 |
[18:16] | Said some characters just fell out, | 据说一些角色直接被剪了 |
[18:18] | others were substantially cut down. | 其他角色被大幅剪短了 |
[18:21] | I was in the “fell out” category. | 我属于”被剪”的那一类 |
[18:24] | Half my scenes were with you. | 我有一半的场景是和你一起拍的 |
[18:26] | Well, maybe you’re in the “substantially cut down” category. | 那你可能属于”被大幅剪短”那一类的 |
[18:30] | Hey, let’s have lunch soon. | 有时间一起吃饭 |
[18:40] | Hey, Kevin, you coming back? | 凯文 你回去吗 |
[18:42] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[18:44] | Kevin? | 凯文 |
[18:45] | – You coming back? – Stu. How are you? | -你回去吗 -斯图 你好啊 |
[18:47] | Uh, Bill, but Stu’s fine. | 我是比尔 不过斯图挺好的 |
[18:49] | – Um, anyway… – Huh? Listen, can you, can you, | -不管怎么样 -对了 你能不能 |
[18:52] | – can you just do me a favor? – Yeah. | -帮我个忙 -当然 |
[18:53] | Can you tell Toby that I’m not, I’m not feeling well? | 能转告托比 我不太舒服吗 |
[18:55] | I’m not, um… | 我不太… |
[18:58] | I’m gonna call it early. | 我得先走了 |
[18:58] | Can-can you, can you tell him that for me? | 你能帮我转告他吗 |
[19:00] | O-Okay. You’re just not… | 好的 你不太… |
[19:02] | Okay, um… | 好的 |
[19:04] | Deja. | 黛佳 |
[19:05] | It’s Randall. I saw you called. | 我是兰德尔 我看到你的来电 |
[19:07] | Uh, yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[19:10] | the Bill Nye guy you love was on TV. | 你喜欢的那个比尔·奈刚上电视了 |
[19:13] | – I just thought of you. – Oh. Okay. | -我就想到你了 -好的 |
[19:17] | Well, uh, we’re in Las Vegas, | 我们在拉斯维加斯 |
[19:20] | but I’m keeping my phone on me, okay? | 不过我电话一直开着 好吗 |
[19:22] | – If you need anything. – Okay. | -有事随时找我 -好的 |
[19:29] | So your heat’s back on? It’s all good? | 你家暖气恢复了吗 一切都好吗 |
[19:36] | Yeah. Um, I’m sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[19:37] | It’s hard to call when my mom’s around. | 我妈在身边时 不方便打电话 |
[19:40] | We just want to make sure that you’re safe | 我们只是想确定你是安全的 |
[19:42] | and you’re well taken care of. | 也得到了很好的照顾 |
[19:45] | Deja? | 黛佳 |
[19:47] | Uh, we’re making it work. | 我们会想办法的 |
[19:49] | Good. | 很好 |
[19:54] | Yeah. I got to go. My mom’s coming back. | 好了 我得挂了 我妈快回来了 |
[19:56] | – Bye. – Bye. | -再见 -再见 |
[20:09] | All right. Thank you. Yeah. | 好的 谢谢 |
[20:13] | Hey, there he is! You ready to hit the clurb? | 终于回来了 准备好去酒吧了吗 |
[20:17] | I think I’m gonna skip the clurb tonight. | 酒吧我今晚就不去了 |
[20:19] | I’m feeling a little jet-lagged. | 我觉得有点时差 |
[20:21] | But you go. Right? Have fun with your friends. | 你们去吧 好吗 和朋友们玩得开心 |
[20:24] | Get rowdy. You don’t need your brother-in-law | 玩得热闹 你不需要小舅子在场 |
[20:27] | weighing you down. I’ll see you. | 降低你们的兴致 回头见 |
[21:57] | Dad, the hens go right there, | 爸爸 鸡放在这儿了 |
[21:59] | – so I’d chop your onion. – Okay. | -我会给你切洋葱 -好的 |
[22:00] | – Yeah, I know. – Hi, guys. | -我知道 -伙计们 |
[22:01] | How’s dinner looking? ‘Cause it’s getting kind of late. | 晚餐准备得怎么样了 时间有点晚了 |
[22:04] | My entree had to marinate for three hours! | 我的主菜需要浸泡三小时 |
[22:07] | Okay, bud. Is this the one? | 宝贝 是这个吗 |
[22:09] | Mom, this isn’t the good china. | 妈妈 这不是好的瓷器 |
[22:11] | This is going to be | 这次是我 |
[22:12] | my seventh and final trip down to the basement. | 第七次也是最后一次去地下室了 |
[22:15] | What else do you guys need? | 你们还需要什么 |
[22:16] | The Christmas lights, the white pretty ones. | 圣诞节灯 白色美美的那些 |
[22:18] | Those are in the hallway closet. | 那些在走廊的橱柜里 |
[22:19] | – Okay. – I’ll get them. | -好吧 -我去拿 |
[22:21] | And we need help lighting all the candles. | 我们还需要人帮忙把所有蜡烛点亮 |
[22:23] | Okay. | 好的 |
[22:25] | – Mom? – Yes, babe. | -妈妈 -怎么了 宝贝 |
[22:27] | I think Dad should wear a tux, and you should look like this. | 我觉得爸爸应该穿燕尾服 你应该穿成这样 |
[22:38] | Oh, my God, that was so good! Thank you! | 天啊 真是太棒了 谢谢 |
[22:43] | Randall, what are you doing here? | 兰德尔 你在这儿干什么 |
[22:45] | – No boys allowed. Strip or split. – Yeah. | -男性禁止入内 脱光或者离开 -是啊 |
[22:48] | I needed to talk to you. | 我得和你谈谈 |
[22:50] | I didn’t expect to see you | 可没想到会看到你 |
[22:51] | getting your freak on with Magic Mike. | 和魔力麦克在一起疯玩 |
[22:53] | His name is Anton, actually. It’s not important. What’s up? | 他其实叫安东 这不重要 什么事 |
[22:57] | Deja called. | 黛佳打来过 |
[22:59] | She did? Is everything okay? | 真的吗 她还好吗 |
[23:00] | – No. – What happened? | -不好 -出什么事了 |
[23:02] | Well, she said everything was okay, | 她嘴上说一切都好 |
[23:04] | but she kept taking these long pauses like it was Morse code. | 可她总是停顿很长时间 就像莫尔斯电码 |
[23:07] | My parental bells rang hard, Beth. | 让我这个养父非常不放心 贝丝 |
[23:10] | So nothing’s wrong? | 就是说没什么事吗 |
[23:12] | Well, she said she was calling just to check in on me, | 她说她打电话只是想问候一下 |
[23:15] | – but I think that… – Oh, my God, Randall! | -可我觉得… -我的天啊 兰德尔 |
[23:18] | You seriously crashed your sister’s | 你冲进你姐姐的单身派对 |
[23:19] | bachelorette party to tell me that? | 就为了告诉我这个吗 |
[23:21] | Beth, I know what this sounds like, | 贝丝 我知道这听起来很荒唐 |
[23:22] | – but my gut tells me… – One night. | -可我的直觉告诉我… -就一个晚上 |
[23:24] | You couldn’t give me one night. | 你连一个晚上的时间都不肯给我 |
[23:26] | I sit inside your anxiety every damn minute of every damn day, | 我时时刻刻都得活在你的焦虑当中 |
[23:30] | – and you can’t give me one night… – Excuse me, Beth. | -就连一晚… -不好意思 贝斯 |
[23:31] | I didn’t realize that it was so difficult being married to me. | 我没意识到与我一起生活有这么难 |
[23:34] | Hey, it’s not always a party, husband. | 毕竟不是每天都欢天喜地 老公 |
[23:35] | Well, I’ll tell you something, wife. | 我跟你说 老婆 |
[23:37] | You know, I may lead with my heart, but at least I’ve got… | 我或许是随心而为 但至少我… |
[23:40] | What? No. What? Say it. | 什么 不 什么 你说吧 |
[23:42] | You’re gonna say I’m heartless? | 你想说我冷酷无情对吗 |
[23:43] | No, not my words. | 不 我没这么说 |
[23:44] | No, because you said I was detached. | 不 因为你说我淡漠 |
[23:47] | You said I was the head, and now you’re trying to say | 你说我理智 可现在我只是想喘口气 |
[23:48] | I’m heartless because I just want a break from this? | 你却说我冷酷无情 漠不关心 |
[23:51] | – From all this? – From all of this? | -我只是想躲开这一切 -躲开我吗 |
[23:54] | You know what, Beth? You’re right. | 算了 贝丝 你说得对 |
[23:56] | The way that you’re reacting | 你对这一切 |
[23:57] | to everything that’s happened is perfectly normal. | 作出的所有反应都完全正常 |
[23:59] | You’re all heart. | 你毫不冷漠 |
[24:01] | I should’ve kept this a “Deja-free zone,” | 你如此亲切地说这里是”无黛佳区” |
[24:03] | as you so heartwarmingly called it. | 我就应该坚持这个原则 |
[24:05] | – It is what it is, right? – You know what? Screw you! | -就是这样 对吗 -去你妈的 |
[24:08] | – Screw you, Beth. – Oh, okay, okay, okay. | -去你妈的 贝丝 -好了 好了 |
[24:09] | Everybody take it easy. Let’s just take it easy. | 都冷静点 消消气 |
[24:11] | Hey, please stay out of this. This is between me and Randall. | 你别插手 这是我和兰德尔之间的事 |
[24:14] | This doesn’t have anything to do with you right now. | 这件事现在与你无关 |
[24:15] | I understand that. I… | 我明白 我… |
[24:17] | But can you understand where he’s coming from? | 但你能明白他是怎么想的吗 |
[24:18] | Please just sit back down, all right? | 请你坐下 好吗 |
[24:20] | I’m not gonna sit down. | 我不坐 |
[24:21] | Kate, this is not a Big Three moment. | 凯特 现在不是三个小家伙时刻 |
[24:23] | I know that, but he’s my brother. | 我知道 可他是我弟弟 |
[24:24] | – He’s also my husband. – Oh, I know. | -他也是我丈夫 -我知道 |
[24:27] | Randall has made it very clear who’s more important to him. | 兰德尔已经清楚表明谁对他更重要 |
[24:34] | I don’t know why I just said that. | 我不知道为什么会说出这样的话 |
[24:37] | I’m gonna get some air. | 我要出去喘口气 |
[24:38] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[24:51] | – Thank God! – Okay, great. | -谢天谢地 -好极了 |
[24:52] | – Let’s eat. – So we’re eating here? | -开吃吧 -我们就在这儿吃吗 |
[24:53] | – Yes, in here. – Yes. In here? | -是的 在这儿 -在这儿吗 |
[24:54] | – I think we should. – Okay, great. | -应该在这里吃 -好吧 好极了 |
[24:55] | Oh, no! | 不 |
[24:57] | – What’s wrong, Kev? – What? | -怎么了 小凯 -怎么了 |
[24:58] | Dad never turned the oven on! | 爸爸根本没打开烤箱 |
[25:00] | – Never what? – Jack, really? | -我没什么 -杰克 搞什么 |
[25:03] | Well, I had to go wash my hands | 因为之前切了洋葱 |
[25:05] | ’cause he had me cutting the onions. | 我就去洗了个手 |
[25:06] | – I forgot. I’m sorry. – Oh, no. | -我忘了 抱歉 -不 |
[25:07] | No, it’s ruined! | 不 全毁了 |
[25:08] | Kev, I will cook that and we can eat it tomorrow. | 小凯 我来做吧 我们明天再吃 |
[25:11] | No, now we’re never, never gonna have dinner, | 不 这下我们没办法吃晚饭了 |
[25:15] | and you’re gonna divorce him! | 然后你就会和他离婚 |
[25:17] | – What? – What? | -什么 -什么 |
[25:19] | Sophie’s parents are getting divorced. | 索菲的父母要离婚了 |
[25:21] | And you guys don’t even want to celebrate your anniversary. | 你们甚至都不庆祝结婚纪念日了 |
[25:24] | So you’re probably getting divorced, too. | 所以你们大概也要离婚了 |
[25:27] | – No, no, no, we’re… – No, Kev, we’re not. | -不不 我们…-小凯 没这回事 |
[25:28] | – Kevin, come here. – Okay? | -凯文 过来 -好吗 |
[25:29] | Kevin, no, your dad and I are not getting divorced. | 凯文 不 我和你爸不会离婚的 |
[25:33] | – No? – No, never, ever. | -不离婚吗 -不离婚 绝不 |
[25:34] | – Look at me. Never. – Really? | -看着我 绝对不会 -真的吗 |
[25:38] | – Yeah. – Never. | -真的 -永不离婚 |
[25:40] | Okay. We’re gonna go to bed now! | 好吧 我们要睡觉了 |
[25:42] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[25:45] | – Come on! – What? | -快走 -怎么回事 |
[25:49] | What? Come on! | 怎么回事 拜托 |
[25:52] | You know what? I’ll give you that. Thank you. | 这个给你 谢谢 |
[25:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[25:57] | Kate? | 凯特 |
[26:00] | You found me. | 你找到我了 |
[26:02] | It wasn’t very hard. | 没那么难找 |
[26:04] | Only person still drinking Cosmos in 2018. | 这年头只有你还会喝柯梦波丹 |
[26:09] | Carrie Bradshaw– that girl is timeless, | 凯莉·布雷萧 那个姑娘永不过时 |
[26:12] | okay, and so are her favorite cocktails. | 她最喜欢的鸡尾酒也不会过时 |
[26:14] | Right. | 没错 |
[26:18] | Are you and Beth okay? | 你和贝丝还好吗 |
[26:20] | Oh, we’ll be fine. | 我们不会有事的 |
[26:22] | We have a blow-out like this every few years. | 我们每过几年就会这样爆发一次 |
[26:24] | Never surrounded by so much greased-up man meat, | 不过一般周围不会有诱人的肌肉男 |
[26:27] | but, you know, first time for everything. | 但凡事都有第一次的对吧 |
[26:32] | She wanted to make sure you were okay. | 她让我来看看你的情况 |
[26:38] | I just want you to know, okay, that I like to pride myself | 我只是想让你知道 我很自豪 |
[26:42] | on being the first person to realize | 因为我第一个意识到 |
[26:44] | that Randall Pearson was the coolest human ever. | 兰德尔·皮尔森是世界上最酷的人 |
[26:47] | I’ve known that since we were kids. | 咱们还是小孩的时候我就知道了 |
[26:49] | You know, everyone thinks that it was always Kevin and Kate. | 大家都觉得总是凯文和凯特 |
[26:52] | But the year after Dad died, | 但是在爸去世后的日子 |
[26:54] | it was Kate and Randall | 是凯特和兰德尔 |
[26:57] | eating Hot Pockets and watching Mom pretending to be okay. | 吃微波炉加热的食物 看妈假装没事 |
[27:00] | And binge-watching Sex and the City | 狂刷《欲望都市》 |
[27:01] | when binge-watching wasn’t even a thing. | 那时候都没刷剧这个词 |
[27:03] | And I knew that one day I was gonna lose you | 我知道有一天我会失去你 |
[27:06] | to somebody who was as cool as Beth. | 会有像贝丝那么酷的人出现 |
[27:09] | But that someday– it happened so fast. | 但是那一天 来得太快了 |
[27:12] | And, God, she is spectacular. I-I get it, I know it. | 天 她真的很棒 我知道 我懂 |
[27:16] | But then, when I did, when I lost you, I… | 但是后来 真的失去你时 我… |
[27:19] | First off, you can never lose me. | 首先 你永远都不会失去我 |
[27:23] | Not even if you tried. | 即使你想都不可能的 |
[27:24] | You basically got brother LoJack on me. Okay? | 你算是在我身上装了兄弟防盗寻回软件了 |
[27:28] | Kate, I was a straight, black teenage boy. | 凯特 我那时候是个黑人直男 |
[27:30] | Do you really think | 你真的认为 |
[27:31] | I liked watching Sex and the City that much? | 我有那么喜欢看《欲望都市》吗 |
[27:37] | I just watched it because you loved it. | 我看只是因为你喜欢看 |
[27:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -当然 |
[27:44] | I thought that you were such a Miranda. | 我那时候觉得你特别像米兰达 |
[27:47] | Okay, okay. | 好吧 好吧 |
[27:48] | All right, all right. Enough. Whoa. | 好了 好了 够了 |
[27:50] | I’m not crying at my bachelorette party, again. | 我可不要再在我的单身派对上哭了 |
[27:53] | That’s my bad. | 我的错 |
[27:57] | So how is Toby? | 托比怎么样 |
[28:00] | Uh, did you guys, like, bond? | 你们几个有加深感情吗 |
[28:01] | Did you, um, do the secret handshake? | 比如来个兄弟间独特的握手之类的 |
[28:02] | ‘Cause I think he really wants a secret handshake. | 因为他好像真的很想要特殊握手 |
[28:05] | What? No. We… I just… | 什么 没 我们 我刚刚… |
[28:07] | We left him with his friends. | 我们把他扔给他的朋友了 |
[28:11] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[28:12] | What? | 什么 |
[28:15] | It’s just that his friends were the fillers. | 其实他的朋友只是来凑数的 |
[28:19] | And he just wanted this weekend | 他只是想和你和凯文 |
[28:21] | to be about, you know, you and Kevin, and… | 一起度过这个周末… |
[28:30] | Hey, man. | 哥们 |
[28:34] | I thought you guys had gone to bed or something. | 我还以为你们已经睡觉了 |
[28:37] | Yeah, about that. We, uh… | 那个 我们… |
[28:39] | – We’re sorry we bailed on you tonight. – Right. | -我们很抱歉今晚放了你鸽子 -没事 |
[28:42] | Honestly, we didn’t think you’d miss us. | 说实话 我们没想到你会想我们 |
[28:45] | Oh, honestly, I didn’t, so… | 其实我没有 所以… |
[28:50] | Want to go for a walk? | 想出去走走吗 |
[28:51] | – Yeah, let me get my jacket. – Okay. | -当然 我去拿外套 -好 |
[29:00] | Here. Thanks. | 给 谢谢 |
[29:05] | No, I am way too tired | 不要 我太累了 |
[29:07] | to sit at the table and eat right now. | 没办法坐在桌子上吃东西 |
[29:09] | Why don’t you just put it out, | 你从烤箱里拿出来 |
[29:10] | and I’ll come back downstairs and wrap it up later. | 我等等下来收拾 |
[29:12] | Yeah, I’m just gonna let it cool off a little bit. | 好 我先把它放凉 |
[29:19] | – I mean, they really did try. – Yeah. | -他们真的努力了 -是啊 |
[29:21] | I mean… Got to work on the follow-through, but… | 后续执行方面还有待改进 但是… |
[29:25] | Well, it’s hard to live up to your standard. It is. | 你的标准是很难达到的 真的 |
[29:31] | Hey, babe? | 亲爱的 |
[29:33] | I really missed giving you a gift this year. | 我今年真的很想给你送礼物 |
[29:36] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:38] | Even if it wasn’t gonna be as great | 即使我的礼物 |
[29:39] | as the one you would have given me. | 不会有你送我的礼物那么好 |
[29:44] | I’m sorry for… | 抱歉… |
[29:46] | de-Jacking you. | 我没让你发挥 |
[29:49] | De-Jacking me? | 没让我发挥 |
[29:53] | – Yeah. – Yes? | -是吗 -是的 |
[29:54] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[29:55] | – Let’s never do nothing again. – No. Yeah. | -我们再也不要这样了 -好 |
[29:58] | – Deal? – Deal. | -说定了 -说定了 |
[30:07] | Come on, let’s go upstairs. | 走 咱们上楼吧 |
[30:19] | What? Jack. | 什么啊 杰克 |
[30:20] | – No… – Is this you? | -不… -是你干的吗 |
[30:21] | No, this is not me, I swear. | 不 不是我 我发誓 |
[30:24] | I swear. | 我发誓 |
[30:27] | What is that? | 那是什么 |
[30:31] | “Mom and Dad.” | “妈妈和爸爸” |
[30:36] | “Dear Mom and Dad, go out on the roof, | “亲爱的爸妈 去屋顶 |
[30:38] | lie down, look up, hold hands and wait. | 躺下抬头 手牵手等待吧 |
[30:41] | Love, the Big Three.” | 爱你们的三个小家伙” |
[30:42] | “Meteor shower.” | “流星雨” |
[30:45] | Well, you did it, babe. | 你做到了 亲爱的 |
[30:47] | – You created mini yous. – We did. | -你教出了迷你版的你 -是我们教出来的 |
[30:50] | You did. | 是你 |
[30:52] | Look at this. | 看看 |
[31:04] | Madison is drunk snoring in my room. | 麦迪逊喝多了 在我房间打鼾 |
[31:07] | Who knew that such a loud sound | 谁能想到那么小的人 |
[31:09] | could come from such a tiny person? | 居然能发出那么吵的声音 |
[31:13] | – Can I come in? – Sure. | -我可以进来吗 -当然 |
[31:23] | Oh, when I’m upset, I eat candy. And when I’m drunk. | 我心情不好或者喝多了就会吃糖 |
[31:28] | I didn’t know that. | 我以前都不知道呢 |
[31:33] | It’s really hard for me to make friends. | 交朋友对我来说很难 |
[31:36] | My brothers were my friends. | 我的哥哥弟弟就是我的朋友 |
[31:39] | I was always, um, self-conscious and, um… | 遇到能干的女生 |
[31:43] | defensive around strong women. | 我都会觉得不自然 心存戒备 |
[31:46] | I mean, look no further than my mother. | 看看我妈就明白了 |
[31:51] | And so when Randall met you, I was, I was intimidated. | 所以当初兰德尔遇见你 我很有压力 |
[31:56] | Intimidated? Why? | 压力 为什么 |
[32:01] | Because you’re flawless. | 因为你是如此完美 |
[32:02] | Because when I was a waitress, | 我当时只是一个服务员 |
[32:04] | you were getting a master’s and building a house. | 而你马上就要念完硕士 还会建房子 |
[32:08] | And then you… you have a meaningful job. | 你…做着一份很有意义的工作 |
[32:12] | You bought a building and you foster kids. | 买了一栋房 还领养小孩 |
[32:14] | And I-I sing and I-I adopted a dog. | 而我就唱唱歌 领养了一条狗 |
[32:18] | Kate… | 凯特… |
[32:20] | Man, | 说真的 |
[32:21] | I am so far from doing what I actually want to do | 我现在做的事根本不是我想做的 |
[32:26] | in my job that I agreed to buy a building with your brother, | 所以才答应和你弟弟一起买房 |
[32:30] | which is exhausting. | 都快累死我了 |
[32:32] | And that is nothing compared to fostering, | 但这根本不能跟领养小孩相比 |
[32:36] | which is the hardest thing I have ever done in my life. | 那是我一辈子干过最难的事 |
[32:43] | And I went and got myself attached to this little girl, | 我在那个小姑娘身上投入了很多感情 |
[32:45] | and now she’s gone. | 而她现在走了 |
[32:47] | And… I’ve been trying not to think about her, | 我一直让自己不要再想起她 |
[32:54] | but it’s– I can’t. It’s like… | 但…我做不到 这… |
[32:59] | I just keep wondering, like, is she okay, you know? | 我一直在担心 她过得好不好 你懂吗 |
[33:01] | Is she cold? | 冷不冷 |
[33:04] | Is she stressed? | 她生活上有压力吗 |
[33:07] | Does her science teacher know how smart she is? | 她的科学老师知道她有多聪明吗 |
[33:13] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[33:14] | I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[33:16] | I’m so sorry. | 非常抱歉 |
[33:18] | Such is life. | 这就是生活 |
[33:25] | So I-I had this whole new plan for my life, you know, | 我本来为我的生活制定了新的计划 |
[33:29] | and for my career, actually. | 还有新的职业规划 |
[33:31] | And then the movie fell apart, then the plan fell apart, | 但电影搞砸了 计划也泡汤了 |
[33:33] | so I don’t want to talk about it anymore. | 我不想再说这些了 |
[33:36] | Randall, you go. | 兰德尔 你说 |
[33:40] | I got to let go of Deja. | 我想放开黛佳 |
[33:43] | I got to move on mentally | 我想翻开新的篇章 |
[33:45] | and not put it on my wife to be the only strong one. | 不再让我妻子独自承担一切 |
[33:48] | You came up with that all by yourself? | 这些全是你一个人想出来的吗 |
[33:50] | Listen, man, he– that’s his thing. | 没错 他就是这么优秀 |
[33:51] | He does that. What about you? | 经常这样 你呢 |
[33:54] | I’m just wondering if it was worth dropping a few grand | 我在想 花几千块买机票 |
[33:56] | to fly three strangers out here | 让三个陌生人过来 |
[33:58] | so I didn’t look lame in front of my future brothers-in-law. | 就为不在未来舅子面前丢脸 到底值不值得 |
[34:05] | – You guys know I have a brother? – No. | -你们知道我有个弟弟吗 -不知道 |
[34:09] | Yeah. He, uh, couldn’t make it this weekend. | 嗯 他说这周末赶不过来 |
[34:11] | I doubt he even tried. | 他可能根本不想过来 |
[34:14] | I was ten when he was born, | 他出生的时候我十岁 |
[34:15] | so I adored the kid since birth. | 我一直很宠他 |
[34:18] | I-I remember, I was 16, I was such a nerd. | 我记得我十六岁的时候是个怪胎 |
[34:20] | I was like a… | 就是那种… |
[34:22] | like a Dungeons & Dragons by myself kind of nerd. | 一个人玩《龙与地下城》的怪胎 |
[34:25] | You do not want to know what it feels like | 你们肯定不想体验这种滋味 |
[34:27] | to be a 16-year-old when your six-year-old brother says | 十六岁的时候遭到你六岁弟弟的拒绝 |
[34:31] | he doesn’t want to play with you anymore. | 他说不想和你一起玩 |
[34:33] | And you know that he means it. | 而且很明显不是在开玩笑 |
[34:38] | Look, I’m sorry I brought you guys all this way | 我很抱歉 你们有那么多烦心事 |
[34:41] | with everything you got going on. | 我还叫你们专程过来 |
[34:42] | I just got excited about having a second chance | 我只是有点激动 觉得上天给了我机会 |
[34:44] | at two new brothers, you know? | 让我拥有两个新兄弟 你们懂吗 |
[34:49] | I wanted to impress you, | 我想给你们留下好印象 |
[34:50] | and not, and not just because my gal loves you, | 不仅是因为我女朋友喜欢你们 |
[34:53] | but because you guys impress the hell out of me. | 而是因为你们太厉害了 我很佩服 |
[35:00] | Kevin Costner. | 凯文·科斯特纳 |
[35:03] | Kevin Costner was cut out of The Big Chill. | 《心寒》裁掉了凯文·科斯特纳 |
[35:06] | Four years later, he went on to star in The Untouchables | 四年后 他因为《铁面无私》成了电影巨星 |
[35:09] | with Connery, Garcia and De Niro. | 还有康纳利加西亚和德尼罗 |
[35:12] | Do you have Ron Howard’s phone number | 你的高级手机里 |
[35:13] | in that fancy phone of yours? | 有罗恩·霍华德的电话号码吗 |
[35:15] | Yeah. | 有 |
[35:17] | – Call him. – No. | -给他打电话 -不 |
[35:19] | – Y-Yeah. – No. | -打啊 -不 |
[35:20] | You call him, and you tell him he has made | 你打给他 然后告诉他 |
[35:23] | a Pretty Woman sized mistake. Big. | 他赔了夫人又折兵 亏大了 |
[35:27] | Huge. All right? | 损失巨大 好吗 |
[35:29] | Y-You-You thank him for the opportunity, | 你感谢他给你机会 |
[35:32] | but you let him know that it’s his loss. | 但你要让他知道这是他的损失 |
[35:35] | You make him believe it because you believe it. | 你自己要相信这一点 然后再说服他 |
[35:37] | – Now, Randy. Can I call you Randy? – No. | -兰迪 我可以叫你兰迪吗 -不可以 |
[35:39] | Okay. I’m not gonna give you any advice about Deja. | 好吧 黛佳的事我没法给建议 |
[35:44] | But know this: if you, Randall Pearson, | 但是你要知道 如果你 兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[35:47] | are beating yourself up about anything, | 还在为什么事情自责的话 |
[35:50] | then the rest of the world should collectively | 那么世界上所有人 |
[35:52] | be jumping in front of a train. | 干脆都集体跳轨自杀算了 |
[36:01] | You gonna be good to our sister? | 你会好好对凯特吗 |
[36:03] | Of course I will. | 我当然会了 |
[36:05] | Welcome to the family, brother. | 欢迎加入我们的大家庭 兄弟 |
[36:06] | Yeah. | 太棒了 |
[36:11] | All right, so two takeaways from tonight. | 今晚学到了两点 |
[36:14] | – Uh, Cornish hens are delicious. – God, so good. | -童子鸡很好吃 -天哪 太好吃了 |
[36:17] | And I’m pretty sure that Kevin’s gonna be a famous chef one day. | 我相当确信凯文将来能成为名厨 |
[36:20] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[36:22] | I mean… | 绝对的… |
[36:25] | Hey, do you want to hear what Randall told me | 你想知道关于流星雨 |
[36:26] | about meteor showers? | 兰德尔是怎么跟我说的吗 |
[36:29] | – Yeah, I do. – Well, he kind of told me a lot. | -想知道 -好吧 他可说了不少东西 |
[36:33] | – Like, a lot. – Of course. | -真的超级多 -那是当然 |
[36:35] | But what he told me, at least the… | 但他是这么说的 至少 |
[36:39] | the part that I understood, | 我能听懂的部分是这样的 |
[36:42] | was that meteors are always up there, | 流星一直都在天空上 |
[36:45] | whizzing around. | 默默地环绕着我们 |
[36:48] | We just, we never notice them. | 只是 我们从来没有注意到它们 |
[36:52] | It’s only once in a while that we actually see one. | 只有在偶然间我们才会真正看到它们 |
[36:56] | You know, see… | 看见流星… |
[36:58] | just how spectacular they really are. | 看到它们有多么璀璨夺目 |
[37:09] | – Hey, Bec? – Yeah. | -小贝 -嗯 |
[37:13] | I don’t need anniversaries to see you. | 我不需要纪念日就能看到你 |
[37:16] | I see you every day. | 每一天我都能看到你 |
[37:18] | You are my daily meteor shower. | 你就是我每天的流星雨 |
[37:23] | Ah, babe. | 宝贝 |
[37:26] | Thank you for marrying me. | 谢谢你能嫁给我 |
[37:29] | Thank you for asking me. | 谢谢你向我求婚 |
[37:44] | Hey, Dad, could I ask you something? | 爸 我能问你件事吗 |
[37:47] | Do you think the hens are big enough? | 你觉得童子鸡够大吗 |
[37:50] | It’s not about the hens, kiddo. | 童子鸡的大小不重要 孩子 |
[37:54] | A big, grand gesture– it’s not about | 一个浪漫的惊喜其实不在于 |
[37:57] | the actual thing that you do. | 你具体做了什么事 |
[37:59] | Tobias, may I present seedy old Vegas. | 托比亚斯 请允许我向你介绍破旧的维加斯 |
[38:11] | It’s not about what you say, it’s about intent. | 也无关你说了什么话 重要的是你的心意 |
[38:18] | – Did you see that one? – Yeah. | -你看到那颗了吗 -看到了 |
[38:21] | It’s about taking the time to tell the person | 重要的是花时间告诉你珍爱的人 |
[38:23] | you care about, “I see you. I hear you.” | 我看得到你 也听得到你说话 |
[38:30] | “I know exactly what you need right now, | 我完全知道你现在需要什么 |
[38:32] | 你是真性情重感情的人 贝丝·皮尔森 别担心 我不会告诉任何人的 爱你以及你最喜欢的小姑子 | |
[38:34] | and I’m showing how important that is to me.” | 也希望你知道我有多在乎你的需要 |
[38:39] | Never hurts to have a couple of big-ass hens. | 但买些肥肥的童子鸡也无妨嘛 |
[38:41] | No, it never hurts to have a couple big-ass hens. | 没错 买些肥肥的童子鸡也无妨 |
[38:58] | Hey, Kevin, how the hell are ya? | 凯文 你好吗 |
[39:00] | Hey… Ron. | 罗恩 |
[39:03] | First of all, obviously, thank you for the opportunity, | 首先 我要感谢你能给我这次机会 |
[39:05] | but I’m telling you, it was wrong | 但话又说回来 你把我的戏剪掉 |
[39:06] | to cut me out of the movie. Okay? It’s special. | 绝对是个大错 好吗 我表演得非常好 |
[39:08] | I’m telling you, I can feel it in my gut, it’s special. | 我来告诉你 我真心觉得我的表演非常棒 |
[39:11] | And even if I’m wrong, you know, | 而且 就算我错了 |
[39:12] | you could’ve picked up the phone, you could’ve called me. | 你也完全可以拿起电话 打来告诉我 |
[39:14] | I would expect that common courtesy from you. | 我希望你能给我起码的尊重 |
[39:16] | – You done? – Yeah. | -你说完了吗 -说完了 |
[39:20] | Obviously, you’ve heard that the movie | 很明显你已经听说了 |
[39:22] | could not sustain the weight of a romance. | 这部电影无法负荷感情戏 |
[39:26] | But I didn’t cut you out of the movie, Kevin. | 但我并没有把你的戏份剪光 凯文 |
[39:29] | Your work with Sly is truly remarkable. | 你和席尔的对戏真的非常棒 |
[39:32] | I mean the father/son story is the movie. | 父子之情的故事就是这部电影的精华 |
[39:36] | Truthfully, this might be one of the best things | 说实话 这可能是我拍过的 |
[39:38] | that I’ve ever done. | 最好电影之一 |
[39:40] | That’s why I didn’t call you. | 所以我才没有打给你 |
[39:42] | – Well, that’s, you know… – Kevin, | -这样啊 那… -凯文 |
[39:44] | just take care of yourself and be healthy. | 你照顾好自己 健健康康就好 |
[39:48] | And… you might want to think about | 另外 你也许可以考虑一下 |
[39:51] | going ahead and buying yourself a tuxedo. | 给自己买身燕尾服[准备拿奖] |
[39:54] | A tux. Okay. | 燕尾服 好的 |
[39:56] | Talk soon. | 再联系 |
[40:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[40:03] | Thank you, Ron. | 谢谢你 罗恩 |
[40:19] | It’s not fair of me to keep putting you in a position | 我一直逼你去做那个更理性更现实的人 |
[40:21] | where you have to be the realist. | 这样太不公平了 |
[40:24] | We made a decision about Deja, the both of us, | 我们做了关于黛佳的决定 我们两个人 |
[40:27] | and now I’m questioning it, and… | 但现在我却在质疑这个决定 所以 |
[40:30] | it’s not fair. | 这太不公平了 |
[40:34] | I love that you’re all heart. | 我喜欢你的重情重义 |
[40:36] | I married you for your heart. | 我嫁给你也是因为你的爱心 |
[40:38] | And your abs, but mostly your heart. | 还有你的腹肌 不过最重要的还是爱心 |
[40:47] | We did what we thought was right. | 我们做了我们认为是对的事 |
[40:50] | And I can’t keep bringing it up, | 我不能一直旧事重提 |
[40:52] | bringing it all back. | 让大家沉溺其中 |
[40:55] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[40:57] | It’s time to move forward. | 是时候向前看了 |
[41:06] | Excuse me, can you make this left up here, please? | 不好意思 能麻烦你前面左转吗 |
[41:09] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[41:13] | I think I’m gonna be the heart today. | 今天我想我要做感性的那个 |
[41:23] | – You looking for Shauna? – Uh, yes, ma’am. | -你们是来找肖娜的吗 -是的 女士 |
[41:25] | She doesn’t live here anymore. | 她已经不在这里住了 |