时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | You know what I thought of the first time I heard your name? | 你知道我第一次听到你的名字时想到了什么 |
[00:06] | I thought of the expression “Déjà vu.” | 我想到了”似曾相识”那个词 |
[00:09] | ‘Cause you remind me a little of myself | 因为你有点让我想起了自己 |
[00:11] | when I was your age. | 我像你这么大的时候 |
[00:12] | They dropped the charges. | 他们撤销了诉讼 |
[00:14] | I’m here for my daughter. | 我来找我女儿 |
[00:15] | I’ve got this big, amazing, beautiful life. | 我过着非常美好的生活 |
[00:19] | Bye, Randall. | 再见 兰德尔 |
[00:22] | And if I’m seeing me in you… | 如果从你身上看到了曾经的我… |
[00:24] | We just want to make sure | 我们就是想确认 |
[00:25] | that you’re safe and you’re well taken care of. | 你是安全的 并得到了很好的照顾 |
[00:28] | Uh, we’re making it work. | 我们会想办法的 |
[00:30] | if seeing you is giving me that | 如果看见你能让我有种 |
[00:31] | sweet, sweet déjà vu feeling, | 似曾相识的甜蜜感觉 |
[00:35] | I think that means it’s gonna happen for you, too. | 我想这意味着这些美好也会降临在你身上 |
[00:41] | Grandma, I’m scared. | 姥姥 我害怕 |
[00:42] | Oh, baby, there’s nothing to be scared of. | 宝贝 没什么可怕的 |
[00:44] | I was here with your mama. | 你妈生你时我也在这儿 |
[00:46] | Feels like yesterday. | 就好像昨天的事 |
[00:48] | Feels like déjà vu. | 感觉似曾相识 |
[00:49] | Baby. | 宝贝 |
[00:51] | Listen. | 听着 |
[00:57] | All right, Rebecca, one more big push, now. | 好了 丽贝卡 现在再使把劲 |
[01:00] | There you go. | 加油 |
[01:01] | Keep pushing, keep pushing. | 用劲 用劲 |
[01:19] | First male is out, | 大儿子出来了 |
[01:21] | and he is looking good… | 他看上去很健康 |
[01:22] | You hear that, baby? We got a boy! | 你听到了吗 宝贝 生了个男孩 |
[01:24] | We got a boy! | 我们生了个男孩 |
[01:25] | We got a boy… | 我们生了个男孩 |
[01:32] | Welcome to the world, Deja. | 欢迎来到这个世界 黛佳 |
[01:48] | Grandma, I-I can’t. | 姥姥 我不行 |
[01:49] | Told you, my back’s still sore. | 跟你说过了 我的背还酸着 |
[01:51] | Yes, your back. | 是 你背酸 |
[01:53] | I heard you the last two times. | 你前两次说的我都听见了 |
[01:56] | I’ll get the nurse to get you something for your pain. | 我会帮你跟护士要一些止疼药 |
[01:59] | But I need for you to hold your daughter. | 但我需要你抱一抱你的女儿 |
[02:02] | Get to know her. | 认识一下她 |
[02:03] | – Let her get to know you. – She grew inside me. | -让她认识一下你 -她在我肚子里长大的 |
[02:05] | – I think we know each other pretty well. – No. | -我想我们互相很了解了 -不 |
[02:08] | No. No, you don’t. Not really. | 不不 不是真的了解 |
[02:11] | You have to hold her. | 你得抱抱她 |
[02:13] | You will never forget the first time you bond with your baby. | 你永远不会忘记第一次和孩子心手相连的场景 |
[02:16] | Grandma, I’m just tired. | 姥姥 我就是累了 |
[02:18] | You ain’t tired. | 你不是累了 |
[02:20] | You’re just upset with Dennis. | 你只是在生丹尼斯的气 |
[02:22] | You and your mom are just the same– | 你跟你妈一个样 |
[02:24] | always worried about some boy. | 总是在为某个男生操心 |
[02:26] | But, baby girl, I’m gonna straight-talk you now. | 但是 宝贝 现在我跟你直说 |
[02:29] | I know you’re only 16, | 我知道你才16岁 |
[02:31] | but playtime is over. | 但玩闹时间结束了 |
[02:34] | And it’s time for you to grow up. | 你是时候要长大了 |
[02:36] | This child is here now, | 现在你有了这孩子 |
[02:38] | and she deserves a mother who will put her first. | 她应该有一个以她为先的母亲 |
[02:42] | So… | 所以 |
[02:48] | Watch her head. Watch her head. | 小心她的头 小心她的头 |
[03:38] | G.G.! | 太姥姥 |
[03:40] | Deja, what you doing up? | 黛佳 你怎么还没睡 |
[03:42] | It’s almost midnight. | 都快半夜12点了 |
[03:44] | Where’s your mama? | 你妈去哪儿了 |
[03:50] | Scoot. | 挪一挪 |
[03:51] | Come on. Scoot. | 快点 挪挪 |
[03:57] | Baby girl, | 宝贝丫头 |
[03:59] | did you give away my brooch? | 你把我的胸针送人了吗 |
[04:01] | – Mr. Bear’s just borrowing it. – Well, he’d better take | -小熊先生只是借用一下 -那他得 |
[04:03] | real good care of it, because I know where he lives. | 好好保管才行 因为我可知道他住哪儿 |
[04:15] | Okay, | 好了 |
[04:17] | what we gonna read tonight? | 我们今晚读点什么 |
[04:18] | Goodnight Moon. | 《晚安 月亮》 |
[04:20] | Goodnight Moon! Good choice! | 《晚安 月亮》 眼光不错 |
[04:22] | That’s my favorite. | 我的最爱 |
[04:24] | Let me see. Uh… | 我找找… |
[04:25] | Ah, here it is. | 在这儿 |
[04:28] | Okay. | 好了 |
[04:33] | Now… | 现在… |
[04:34] | “In the great green room | “在一间绿色的大房子 |
[04:37] | There was a telephone | 里面有一部电话 |
[04:40] | And a red balloon | 和一个红气球 |
[04:42] | And a picture of the cow… | 还有一幅… |
[04:48] | jumping over the moon.” | 奶牛飞越月亮图” |
[04:50] | “And there were three little bears sitting on chairs. | “那里有三只小熊坐在椅子上 |
[04:55] | And two little kittens. | 还有两只小猫咪 |
[04:58] | And a pair of mittens.” | 和一副手套” |
[04:59] | “And a comb and a brush and a bowl full of mush. | “一把梳子 一把刷子和一只装满泥的碗 |
[05:04] | And a quiet old lady who was whispering ‘hush.'” | 有一位安静的老妇人在低声噤言” |
[05:09] | “Goodnight room | “晚安 房间 |
[05:12] | Goodnight moon | 晚安 月亮 |
[05:14] | Goodnight cow jumping over the moon | 晚安 奶牛飞越月亮图 |
[05:16] | Goodnight light | 晚安 灯光 |
[05:18] | And the red balloon.” | 晚安 红气球” |
[05:20] | “And goodnight noises… | “晚安 噪声… |
[05:25] | everywhere.” | 万籁俱寂” |
[05:45] | Why was that child left alone in this house? | 为什么把孩子一个人留在家里 |
[05:48] | Grandma, come on. | 姥姥 拜托 |
[05:50] | I tucked her in, I put her to bed. | 我给她盖好被子 放上床 |
[05:52] | I was just at Brandon’s. | 我只是去了趟布兰登家 |
[05:55] | His place is two blocks from here. | 他家离这里只有两条街 |
[05:57] | I could practically see her from there. | 我在那差不多都能看见她了 |
[05:59] | I was with Deja all day. I just thought… | 我整天都和黛佳在一起 我只想… |
[06:01] | You thought that you could just feed her some cold-ass pizza | 你以为你给她喂点凉披萨 |
[06:04] | and put on a hoochie dress and go out and have some fun? | 穿件暴露的衣服就能出去找乐子了 |
[06:07] | You don’t have to talk to me like that. I’m not a child. | 别用这种口气教训我 我又不是孩子 |
[06:09] | – Oh, so you think you grown? – I’m 19. | -你觉得自己长大了吗 -我19岁了 |
[06:11] | Oh, so you grown enough to clean up around here without me | 那就算没有我盯着 你也该能自己把这里 |
[06:14] | – having to stare you down? – I do clean up. | -打扫干净 -我打扫了 |
[06:16] | – Why you always saying I don’t clean up? – When? Well, | -你为什么老说我不打扫呢 -什么时候 |
[06:18] | you grown enough to pay one of these bills? | 你有能力自己付那些账单了吗 |
[06:19] | Because you use everything | 因为你用的所有东西 |
[06:21] | and you pay for nothing. | 都没有出过钱 |
[06:23] | – You think I like living off of you? – I don’t know, | -你以为我喜欢啃老吗 -我可不知道 |
[06:25] | Shauna, because you’re sure in hell not trying to change that. | 肖娜 因为你从没想过要做出改变 |
[06:27] | If I could, I would. | 如果能我当然愿意 |
[06:29] | I would be in college right now with my friends. | 我也想现在是在和朋友们上着大学 |
[06:31] | I wouldn’t be here raising no baby. | 就不用在这里带孩子了 |
[06:32] | Well, I didn’t think you’d be here either. | 要真那样 我也觉得你不会在这了 |
[06:55] | I’m sorry. | 我很抱歉 |
[07:04] | I know. | 我知道 |
[07:05] | Do I use whole or canned tomatoes? | 是用整个番茄还是罐装的呢 |
[07:08] | – Both. – Both. | -都用 -都用 |
[07:10] | I can’t carry this for you. | 这些事我不能帮你去做 |
[07:12] | Not forever. | 不可能一直帮下去 |
[07:26] | G.G.? | 太姥姥 |
[07:28] | I’m okay, baby. | 我没事 宝贝 |
[07:38] | Grandma. | 姥姥 |
[07:42] | Grandma. | 姥姥 |
[07:44] | Please. Help! Somebody help! | 来人 来人 帮帮忙啊 |
[07:46] | Grandma. Come on, breathe for me. Breathe. | 姥姥 醒醒 快醒醒 深呼吸 |
[08:07] | You can’t sleep either? | 你也睡不着吗 |
[08:26] | What are we gonna do now? | 现在我们该怎么办[该做什么] |
[08:42] | “In the great green room | “在一间绿色的大房子 |
[08:44] | There was a telephone | 里面有一部电话 |
[08:46] | And a red balloon | 和一个红气球 |
[08:48] | And a picture of the cow jumping over the moon. | 还有一副奶牛飞越月亮图 |
[08:56] | And there were three little bears sitting on chairs…” | 那里有三只小熊坐在椅子上…” |
[09:17] | – Get ready! – Ready. | -准备好了吗 -准备好了 |
[09:18] | – Set! Go! – Set. | -计时 开始 -计时 |
[09:20] | – Go. – Oh, my God. | -开始 -天啊 |
[09:23] | – Oh, you’re gonna beat… – Get it, get it, get it! | -你要赢了… -追上他 快 |
[09:24] | – Okay, whip ’em, whip ’em, whip ’em! – Okay, okay. | -好了 现在搅打它们 -好好 |
[09:26] | – Whip, whip, whip. – Oh, my God! | -快搅 快搅 -天啊 |
[09:27] | Come on! Get him! | 快点啊 追上他 |
[09:27] | How fast you’re going! | 你怎么那么快 |
[09:38] | Okay. You see what I’m doing? | 好了 看见我是怎么做的了吗 |
[09:39] | It’s sticking on to me. | 它粘在我手上了 |
[09:41] | Flour. Like what they’re doing. | 需要撒点面粉上去 |
[09:46] | Careful, Kev! Careful. | 小心点 小凯 当心 |
[09:56] | Have you seen my vest? | 看见我的背心了吗 |
[09:57] | In the bathroom. | 在浴室里 |
[10:00] | They shut the water off. | 他们把水停了 |
[10:04] | I get paid Friday. | 我周五能拿到薪水 |
[10:07] | We can shower at Mrs. Johnson’s | 在有水之前 我们可以 |
[10:08] | till the water’s back on. | 去约翰逊夫人那里洗澡 |
[10:09] | It’s 7:15, Ma. You got to go. | 7:15了 妈 你该走了 |
[10:10] | I know, I know. | 我知道 我知道 |
[10:12] | Happy birthday. | 生日快乐 |
[10:13] | Thank you, baby. | 谢谢宝贝 |
[10:16] | Get your stuff. I’m taking you to school. | 把东西拿上 我送你去学校 |
[10:17] | No, you can’t. Sam’s gonna be mad if you’re late again. | 不行 你要是又迟到 萨姆会生气的 |
[10:19] | Well, let him be mad. It’s my birthday, | 那让他生气去吧 今天可是我生日 |
[10:22] | and I want to take my baby girl to school. | 我要送我的宝贝女儿去学校 |
[10:25] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[10:26] | The electricity bill was-was right here. | 电费单好像放这的啊 |
[10:28] | I put it in the mail yesterday. | 我昨天寄出去了 |
[10:30] | What would I do without you? | 没有你 我可怎么办 |
[10:35] | – I beat every girl in my class in the sprints. – Oh, yeah? | -短跑我比全班女生跑得都快 -是吗 |
[10:37] | Yes. | 对 |
[10:39] | Mr. Troxell had me race against the boys. | 特洛塞尔先生让我和男生们比一比 |
[10:41] | – Really? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:42] | Well, you might beat me, then. | 那你没准也能跑过我 |
[10:44] | Mom. | 妈妈 |
[10:47] | Stop. I’m not gonna race you in the streets. | 别跑了 我不会在街上跟你比的 |
[10:50] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[10:52] | What time are you off work? | 你几点下班 |
[10:53] | I’m picking up some extra hours, so 7:00. | 我想多干几个小时 大概七点吧 |
[10:56] | 7:00 like 7:00, or 7:00 like 10:00? | 是真的七点回来 还是要到十点才回来 |
[10:58] | Okay, don’t be a smart-ass. | 别自作聪明了 |
[10:59] | 7:00 like 7:00. Why? | 说七点就是七点 怎么了 |
[11:02] | I’m making you dinner for your birthday, | 我要为你做一顿生日晚餐 |
[11:03] | and don’t ask me what, ’cause it’s a surprise. | 不要问我做什么 因为这是惊喜 |
[11:06] | Okay. Just make sure you don’t burn it. | 好 只要你别烧焦了 |
[11:09] | – Like last time. – Get off me. Get off… | -像上次似的 -放开我 放开 |
[12:18] | Hey, it’s Shauna. | 你好 我是肖娜 |
[12:20] | – Leave a message. – Mom. | -有事请留言 -妈妈 |
[12:22] | Mom, where are you? | 妈妈 你在哪 |
[12:23] | I hurt myself. | 我伤到自己了 |
[12:35] | Excuse me. | 你好 |
[12:36] | Excuse me, please. | 抱歉 拜托了 |
[12:37] | Can you– I cut my hand. | 你能不能… 我割到手了 |
[12:39] | Okay, okay. | 好的 好的 |
[12:41] | Let’s get you all wrapped up. | 现在帮你包扎好 |
[12:44] | – How’s that feel? – Good. | -感觉怎么样 -挺好的 |
[12:46] | Now, it is gonna itch for a few weeks, | 接下来的几周伤口处会痒 |
[12:48] | but just try not to scratch it, | 但尽量不要去挠 |
[12:50] | because we want it to heal, okay? | 因为你的手需要逐渐愈合 好吗 |
[13:02] | All right. | 好了 |
[13:04] | Excuse me. | 打扰一下 |
[13:05] | Deja, hi. | 黛佳 你好 |
[13:07] | My name is Linda. | 我是琳达 |
[13:08] | I’m from Child Services. | 我是儿童服务机构的 |
[13:10] | Just want to make sure you’re okay. | 我来是想确认下你没事 |
[13:16] | Deja, you told the nurse your mom was at work. | 黛佳 你告诉护士你妈妈在工作 |
[13:19] | And we called her job and she’s not there. | 但我们给她工作地方打了电话 她并不在那 |
[13:21] | Do you have any idea where she could be? | 你知道她可能在哪儿吗 |
[13:25] | Excuse me. | 抱歉 |
[13:26] | Hello. Um, I got a message that my daughter is here. | 我收到消息说我女儿在这里 |
[13:28] | – Ma. – Deja. | -妈妈 -黛佳 |
[13:31] | Wh-Where were you? | 你到哪去了 |
[13:33] | Uh, we went out for my birthday, and my phone died. | 我们出去庆祝我的生日 我手机没电了 |
[13:35] | I’m so sorry, baby girl. | 对不起 宝贝女儿 |
[13:37] | – Shauna, can I have a word? – Who are you? | -肖娜 能借一步说话吗 -你是谁 |
[13:39] | I’m Linda. We need to talk. | 我是琳达 我们得谈谈 |
[13:42] | – In private, please. – No, no, no, no, no. Just give me… | -借一步说话 -不不不 能给我… |
[13:43] | – Just step right out… – Can I have just on second, please? | -出来就行… -可以等等吗 |
[13:45] | – I just got here. – Just go through the door. | -我刚到 -到门外就行了 |
[13:46] | Did you hear that my phone died? | 我刚说我手机没电了 |
[13:47] | Then what do you want? | 你想做什么 |
[13:48] | I can sort of smell the alcohol. | 我能问到酒味 |
[13:50] | No, no, no. I only had one drink. | 不不不 我就喝了一杯 |
[13:51] | – I’m Child Protective Services. – No, no, no. You don’t– | -我是儿童保护机构的 -不 你不能 |
[13:53] | No, no, no. No, that’s not necessary. | 不不不 没那个必要 |
[14:01] | Can’t tell you how many times I’ve slept on this thing. | 我都不知道睡了多少次沙发了 |
[14:04] | It’s not much of a bed, but it’s comfortable. | 虽然不如床 但挺舒服的 |
[14:08] | I-I’ll do it, I’ll do it. | 我来吧 我来吧 |
[14:21] | I’ve called around. | 我都已经联系过了 |
[14:24] | I’m gonna need pretty immediate placement. | 我需要现在就能提供安身的地方 |
[14:27] | For one night. | 就一晚 |
[14:29] | Maybe longer, I’m not sure yet. | 或者久一点 我还不确定 |
[14:45] | Come on. Try it. | 别害羞 来试试 |
[14:46] | I can’t. I’m not as good as you. | 我做不到 我跳得没你好 |
[14:48] | Nobody’s as good as me. | 没人跳得比我好 |
[14:49] | Now get up. I can’t have you | 起来吧 我可不允许 |
[14:51] | at the school dance acting all boring. | 让你在学校舞会时这么傻坐着 |
[14:57] | Doing good. | 不错嘛 |
[14:59] | What’s with all the damn noise? | 吵什么吵 |
[15:00] | You can’t knock? | 不会敲门的吗 |
[15:02] | Turn that crap off and get your asses to school. | 把那破东西关掉然后赶紧去学校 |
[15:04] | But the buses aren’t even here yet, Foster Dad. | 但公交还没到呢 养父 |
[15:07] | Out. Now. Before I toss you out that window. | 出去 立刻 否则我把你扔出窗外 |
[15:18] | Well? | 等什么呢 |
[15:21] | Did you see his face? | 你看到他表情了吗 |
[15:23] | Why do you talk to him like that? | 你为什么那样跟他说话 |
[15:24] | That only gets him madder. | 那只会让他更生气 |
[15:26] | You should be thanking me. | 你该感谢我 |
[15:28] | Long as I talk, he focuses on me and not you. | 我这一开口 他就针对我而忽略了你 |
[15:30] | – But you always get in trouble. – Exactly. | -可你会经常惹祸上身的 -是啊 |
[15:32] | When he gets drunk, he’s gonna hit me, anyway. | 反正他喝醉了也会揍我 |
[15:34] | Might as well have some fun before he does. | 还不如在他揍我之前找点乐子 |
[15:38] | Stop worrying about lame-ass Mr. Miller. | 别担心米勒先生了 |
[15:40] | His life sucks. | 他活得一团糟 |
[15:42] | He’s got no job and his wife’s butt ugly. | 他没工作而且他老婆的屁股很丑 |
[15:45] | You know what you’re wearing to the dance? | 你想好要穿什么去舞会了吗 |
[15:47] | I got this purple dress I like, but I don’t have any makeup. | 我有件很喜欢的紫色裙子 但我没化妆品 |
[15:51] | We could just get our own. | 我们可以自己化 |
[15:53] | With what money? | 哪来的钱 |
[15:59] | Raven, no. | 拉文 不行 |
[16:00] | Mr. Baldwin’s so old. We can’t do… | 鲍德温先生年纪大了 我们不能… |
[16:01] | That’s why it’ll be easy. Deja, damn. | 那才容易得手啊 黛佳 |
[16:04] | – I like you, but you’re soft. – I’m not soft. | -我喜欢你 但你太心软 -我才不心软 |
[16:06] | – Okay. – I’m not. | -好吧 -我没有 |
[16:08] | You’re soft, Deja. | 你太软弱了 黛佳 |
[16:10] | You’re quiet and you’re sweet and you’re soft. | 你很文静 很贴心 而且很软弱 |
[16:12] | Now, come on. | 走吧 |
[16:15] | Hey, Mr. B. | 鲍德温先生 |
[16:16] | Hey, Mr. Baldwin. | 鲍德温先生 |
[16:17] | Hey, girls. | 你们好 |
[16:27] | Deja, come on. Take this. | 黛佳 过来 拿着 |
[16:32] | Stop looking at him. | 别老看他了 |
[16:33] | Here. | 这个 |
[16:35] | And this. | 还有这个 |
[16:36] | And one of these. | 再拿个这个 |
[16:42] | Let’s go. | 我们走 |
[16:49] | Bye, girls. | 再见 姑娘们 |
[17:00] | Um, is-is this really necessary? | 一定要擦这个吗 |
[17:03] | Yes, it’s necessary; it’s contouring. | 是的 一定要擦 这是修容的 |
[17:05] | Raven, Deja, come on down here. | 拉文 黛佳 下来一下 |
[17:40] | He’s never beat you that bad before. | 他从来没下手这么狠过 |
[17:51] | The Millers tell me you’re going | 米勒先生告诉我 |
[17:52] | to a school dance next week. | 你下周要去上舞蹈课了 |
[17:55] | That’s wonderful. | 那太好了 |
[17:56] | When do I go home? | 我什么时候能回家 |
[17:58] | Deja. | 黛佳 |
[18:00] | Your mother’s been in and out of treatment for the past year. | 你妈妈去年一直在不断地接受治疗 |
[18:03] | She only started using that stuff ’cause she misses me. | 她是因为太想我了 才开始用那个东西 |
[18:05] | I understand. | 我理解 |
[18:07] | But I want to make sure | 但我想确定 |
[18:09] | the next time you go home it’s for good, | 下次你回家的时候 她已经完全好了 |
[18:11] | and that’s not the case right now. | 现在看来还不是这样 |
[18:19] | Is everything okay here? | 你在这里还好吗 |
[18:25] | You can tell me if something’s wrong. | 要是有什么事 你可以跟我说 |
[18:36] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[18:39] | I’ll have a quick word with the Millers before I head out. | 在我走之前 会找米勒夫妇聊一聊 |
[18:43] | Enjoy the dance. | 好好去上舞蹈课 |
[18:44] | I’ll see you in a couple weeks. | 我们过几周见 |
[18:49] | He hits us. | 他打我们 |
[19:22] | Raven. | 拉文 |
[19:24] | Raven, are you awake? | 拉文 你睡着了吗 |
[19:28] | Raven, are you mad at me? | 拉文 你生我的气吗 |
[19:31] | Leave me alone. | 别吵我 |
[19:33] | I had to say something. | 我有些话想说 |
[19:39] | Do you know how many beds I’ve slept in? | 你知道我睡过多少张床吗 |
[19:42] | I don’t. | 不知道 |
[19:44] | ‘Cause by the year I turned nine, I lost count. | 因为在我九岁的时候 就已经数不清了 |
[19:47] | At least he only hit. | 至少他只是会打人 |
[19:49] | We could have stayed in those beds for years. | 我们本可以在他家床上睡很多年 |
[19:52] | Now we’ll get separated. | 现在我们就要分开了 |
[19:57] | It’s like a storm once it starts, Deja. | 一旦开始 就像迎来暴风雨 黛佳 |
[20:00] | Bed after bed after bed. | 床不停地换 不停地换 |
[20:02] | Before, at least we had each other, | 在这之前 至少我们还有彼此 |
[20:06] | at least we weren’t alone. | 至少我们还不孤单 |
[20:19] | Your mom’s doing much better; I’m optimistic. | 你妈妈已经好多了 我很乐观 |
[20:35] | Deja. | 黛佳 |
[20:42] | I was thinking about making dinner, | 我一直在考虑做顿晚餐 |
[20:44] | maybe Grandma’s jambalaya. | 姥姥的什锦菜盘什么的 |
[20:46] | Been a while. | 想了好久了 |
[20:47] | And I can help. | 我可以帮你 |
[20:49] | What would I do without you? | 没有你 我可怎么办 |
[20:55] | A friend from rehab might join us tonight | 戒毒中心的一个朋友今晚也要过来 |
[20:57] | if that’s all right. | 你觉得怎么样 |
[21:00] | Uh, yeah. | 好啊 |
[21:07] | I’m telling you, | 我跟你们说 |
[21:08] | even the abuelitas were dancing in the street. | 就连那些老太太也在街上跳舞 |
[21:11] | It was crazy. But that’s DR, you know. | 这很疯狂 但这才是真正的街头 |
[21:14] | I don’t know. Maybe I can take you there some day. | 看哪天也许我可以带你们去见识一下 |
[21:19] | – Do you have a job? – Deja! | -你有工作吗 -黛佳 |
[21:21] | That’s okay. She can ask. | 没关系的 她可以问 |
[21:24] | I work for myself. | 我为自己工作 |
[21:25] | Doing what? | 做什么 |
[21:26] | I run a few businesses. | 我手头有几项业务 |
[21:28] | You know, merchandizing mostly. | 主要是做推销 |
[21:32] | Look, | 听我说 |
[21:33] | I know this is a lot for you, Deja. | 我知道这对你意义重大 黛佳 |
[21:36] | You and your mom are just trying to figure your stuff out, | 你和你母亲在努力想摆脱过去的生活 |
[21:38] | and here I come, fresh out of rehab. | 结果我来了 还是从戒毒所出来的 |
[21:42] | Laugh like a Disney villain, right? | 笑起来就像是迪士尼的反派 对吗 |
[21:48] | You know, I think I was just a little older than you | 要知道 我母亲遇到我继父的时候 |
[21:49] | when my mom met my stepdad, | 我的年纪比你现在大不了几岁 |
[21:51] | and no matter what he did, I hated the guy. | 不管我继父做什么 我都很厌恶他 |
[21:54] | But I really hope that you’ll give me a chance | 不过我真心希望你能给我个机会 |
[21:57] | to prove myself to you, | 让我向你证明自己 |
[22:00] | because I really like your mom. | 因为我真的很喜欢你妈妈 |
[22:04] | You know, like, I really, like, like her. | 就是那种 发自内心的喜欢 |
[22:07] | Like, so much. Like, serious, you know? | 死心塌地的喜欢 真心实意的 懂吗 |
[22:16] | – Give me a break. – Give you a break? | -让我喘口气 -让你喘口气 |
[22:18] | You took my money and did what with it? | 你把我的钱都拿哪去了 |
[22:20] | I told you it sounded like a good deal, right? | 我说了 那笔买卖应该很赚钱 好吗 |
[22:22] | That was a lot of money, Lonzo. | 那可是一大笔钱 朗佐 |
[22:35] | – Then, what are you doing? – Please. | -那么你是在干什么 -拜托 |
[22:36] | I’m trying to get you and Dej out of here. | 我在努力让你和黛佳摆脱这种生活 |
[22:43] | Lonzo, please. What is this gun doing in the house? | 朗佐 拜托 在家里放一把枪干什么呢 |
[22:46] | – What are you doing in my stuff? – Just tell me. | -你为什么动我的东西 -告诉我 |
[22:47] | I was trying to help you out, but I just… | 我是想帮你 可我… |
[22:48] | – Didn’t I tell you to stay out of my stuff? – Okay, I’m sorry, | -我不是说过别碰我的东西吗 -对不起 |
[22:50] | but we have a child in this house. You know that. | 不过家里还有孩子呢 你知道的 |
[22:51] | I know we got a child in this house. | 我知道家里有孩子 |
[22:52] | Okay, then just get rid of it, okay? Please. | 好吧 那就丢了它吧 求求你 |
[22:54] | Shauna, why don’t you just admit it, right? | 肖娜 你为什么就不能承认呢 |
[22:56] | You’re better off without me. | 没有我 你过得更好 |
[22:56] | No, that’s not… | 不 不是这样 |
[23:14] | Where are my car keys? | 我的车钥匙呢 |
[23:17] | I can’t be late for work. | 上班可不能迟到啊 |
[23:23] | Did you at least fill up the tank? Lonzo? | 你至少把油箱加满了吧 朗佐 |
[23:26] | Hey, Ma, I’m gonna be home late. | 妈 我今天会晚回来 |
[23:28] | Why? What’s going on? | 为什么 怎么了 |
[23:30] | Nothing. I just… I got this thing after school. | 没什么 我放学后还有事 |
[23:33] | Oh, okay. | 好吧 |
[23:34] | Well, have a good day. | 祝你一天愉快 |
[23:36] | – I love you. – Love you, too. | -我爱你 -我也爱你 |
[23:59] | Hey, you got that math test today, right? | 你今天要考数学 对吗 |
[24:01] | Yup. | 是的 |
[24:05] | Let me help. | 我来帮你吧 |
[24:31] | All right, girls? | 好了 姑娘们 |
[24:33] | Girls? | 姑娘们 |
[24:34] | Girls, come on! | 姑娘们 集合 |
[24:36] | Let’s get started. | 我们开始吧 |
[24:39] | Kesha, zip it. | 凯莎 别说了 |
[24:42] | Listen, we have the fall dance slam in a week. | 听好 距离舞会只剩一周时间了 |
[24:46] | I need y’all to just show out on these solos. | 你们都得在独舞时好好表现 |
[24:49] | Come on. Deja, you’re up. | 来吧 黛佳 你先来 |
[24:58] | Can I help you, Officers? | 有什么事吗 二位警官 |
[25:22] | Why’d I get taken out of school? | 为什么叫我出来 |
[25:24] | I’m missing drill team. What’s going on? | 我要回去训练 出什么事了 |
[25:27] | Your mom’s been arrested. | 你妈妈被捕了 |
[25:29] | She’s in custody. | 她被拘留了 |
[25:31] | All I know so far is she was pulled over, | 目前我只知道她的车被拦了下来 |
[25:33] | and the police found a gun in her car. | 警察在她车里发现了一把枪 |
[25:39] | Well, it’s not hers. | 那不是她的枪 |
[25:41] | Well, they are gonna try to get to the bottom of this as quickly as they can, | 他们会尽快把事情查个水落石出的 |
[25:44] | and in the meantime… | 可在此期间… |
[25:45] | Where am I going? | 我要去哪里 |
[25:50] | Hi there. Come in. | 你们好 请进 |
[25:55] | – Hi, guys. This is Deja. – Hi. | -你们好 这是黛佳 -你们好 |
[25:57] | Hi, Deja. | 你好 黛佳 |
[25:59] | It’s really nice to meet you. | 见到你很高兴 |
[26:01] | I’m Randall. | 我是兰德尔 |
[26:03] | I’m Beth. | 我是贝丝 |
[26:05] | So happy to have you here. | 欢迎你的到来 |
[26:07] | This is Tess and Annie. | 这是苔丝和安妮 |
[26:14] | You can sleep in the reading chair if you’re scared. | 你要是害怕 可以睡在阅读椅上 |
[26:28] | You’re a good person, I think, | 我觉得你是个好人 |
[26:31] | Deja, but you need to listen to me. | 黛佳 但是你得听我的 |
[26:36] | The next time you find a bed | 下次你再有一张床时 |
[26:37] | that feels even a little safe, | 即使只让你觉得有一点安全感 |
[26:40] | Don’t blow it. | 别搞砸了 |
[27:22] | “I had fun, too, Foster Dad.” | “我也很开心 养父” |
[27:27] | I’m going to talk to my daughter! | 我想和我女儿说话 |
[27:28] | – I just… – Mom? | -我… -妈 |
[27:30] | Dayje. Hey, Tater Tot. | 小黛 小丸子头 |
[27:43] | You remember what I told you about working hard. | 你记得我跟你说的要努力 |
[27:45] | All right? | 记得吗 |
[27:46] | Big house, fancy car? | 大房子 豪车 |
[27:48] | Big house. | 大房子 |
[27:51] | Fancy car. | 豪车 |
[28:06] | Bye, Randall. | 再见 兰德尔 |
[28:09] | Bye, Dej. | 再见 小黛 |
[28:27] | – Is Lonzo…? – He’s gone. It’s just us. | -朗佐他… -他不在了 就咱娘俩 |
[28:33] | I’m gonna get it right this time, Deja. | 我这次会处理好的 黛佳 |
[28:50] | Look what I made. | 看我做了什么 |
[28:52] | – What’s that? – I made it at school. | -那是什么 -我在学校做的 |
[28:54] | It’s kind of like a home bank. | 就像是个家庭银行 |
[28:55] | We can use it to save money. | 我们可以用它来存钱 |
[28:59] | Go on, say it. | 好了 说吧 |
[29:01] | “What would you do without me?” | “没有你 我可怎么办” |
[29:04] | Okay. | 好 |
[29:43] | My mom doesn’t know I’m here. | 我妈不知道我来这里 |
[29:47] | We’re past due on our gas. | 我们的燃气费逾期没交 |
[29:51] | We haven’t had heat in a couple of weeks. | 已经好几周没有供暖了 |
[29:55] | I didn’t know where else to go. | 我不知道还能去找谁 |
[30:12] | I paid you on the first. | 我第一个就付你钱了 |
[30:14] | With a bounced check. | 用空头支票 |
[30:15] | That is your third bounced check. | 这是你第三次用空头支票了 |
[30:17] | Hey, lower your voice. | 小点声 |
[30:18] | I should have kicked you out of here months ago. | 我几个月前就应该赶你走了 |
[30:20] | – I told you I’m good for it. – You’re good for nothing. | -我说过我都准备好了 -你什么都没准备 |
[30:22] | You pay your rent by the end of the day, or you’re gone. | 今天之前没交房租的话 你就给我滚蛋 |
[30:28] | We’re getting evicted? | 我们被驱逐了吗 |
[30:30] | Nobody’s getting evicted. | 没人被驱逐 |
[30:32] | – But Terry just said… – Don’t worry about it. | -但特里刚刚说… -别担心 |
[30:34] | I said I’ll figure it out. | 我说了我会解决的 |
[30:47] | The box is empty, Mom. What happened? | 盒子空了 妈 怎么回事 |
[30:50] | We have bills, Deja. | 我们有账单要付 黛佳 |
[30:52] | Damn. I’m picking up extra shifts, | 该死 我都多倒了好几个班 |
[30:53] | but we have bills. | 但还有账单要付 |
[30:55] | And I had to help with Lonzo’s bail. | 我还得帮忙把朗佐保释出来 |
[30:57] | – What?! – He’s locked up, and it’s my fault. | -什么 -他被抓了 是我的错 |
[30:59] | I can’t just turn my back. | 我不能不管他 |
[31:00] | – What is wrong with you?! – Excuse me?! | -你有毛病吗 -你说什么 |
[31:02] | It’s always gonna be something, isn’t it? | 他就是狗改不了吃屎 不是吗 |
[31:03] | Okay, you need to watch your tone. | 注意你的措辞 |
[31:11] | Look, I’ll figure this out. | 听着 我会搞定的 |
[31:13] | You don’t have to worry. | 你不必担心 |
[31:18] | Deja? | 黛佳 |
[31:19] | Come back here! Deja! | 回来 黛佳 |
[31:21] | Deja… | 黛佳 |
[31:40] | You’ve reached Randall Pearson | 我是房地产的 |
[31:41] | of R & B Properties. Please leave a message, | 兰德尔·皮尔森 请留言 |
[31:44] | and I’ll get back to you as soon as I can. | 我会尽快给你回电 |
[32:06] | Uh, what can I get for this? | 这些能换多少钱 |
[32:08] | Look, we’re not Goodwill. | 我们这里不是慈善商店 |
[32:10] | We don’t take this kind of stuff here. | 这里不收这类东西 |
[32:12] | Sorry. | 抱歉 |
[32:53] | Hello? | 喂 |
[32:54] | Deja. It’s Randall. | 黛佳 我是兰德尔 |
[32:55] | I saw you called. | 我看到你的来电 |
[32:58] | Uh, yeah. Um… | 是的 |
[33:01] | that Bill Nye guy was just on TV. | 你喜欢的那个比尔·奈刚上电视了 |
[33:03] | I just thought of you. | 我就想到你了 |
[33:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:08] | Well, uh, we’re in Las Vegas, | 我们在拉斯维加斯 |
[33:11] | but I’m keeping my phone on me, okay? | 不过我电话一直开着 好吗 |
[33:13] | If you need anything. | 有事随时找我 |
[33:15] | Okay. | 好的 |
[33:17] | So your heat’s back on? It’s all good? | 你家暖气恢复了吗 一切都好吗 |
[33:21] | Yeah. Um, I’m sorry. | 是的 抱歉 |
[33:23] | It’s hard to call when my mom’s around. | 我妈在身边时 不方便打电话 |
[35:03] | Hey, um… Let me get you something to drink, huh? | 我给你们拿点东西喝吧 |
[35:08] | – You’re back! – Deja! | -你回来了 -黛佳 |
[35:12] | Girls, you remember Deja’s mom, Shauna? | 孩子们 还记得黛佳的妈妈肖娜吗 |
[35:16] | There you go. | 给你们 |
[35:17] | Why don’t you guys take these into the other room, huh? | 你们拿着汽水回屋里去喝怎么样 |
[35:24] | This is just temporary. | 这只是暂时性的 |
[35:26] | Yeah. I mean, we’ll sort it all out. | 是啊 我们会想办法解决的 |
[35:28] | You stay here tonight, get a good meal. | 你们在这里住一晚 好好吃顿饭 |
[35:30] | But we don’t have to decide anything now. | 不用立刻就做任何决定 |
[35:32] | I’m sure you want to wash up, settle in. | 我敢说你们肯定想洗漱一下 安顿下来 |
[35:34] | Yeah, bathroom’s upstairs. You’ll find it. | 浴室在楼上 很好找 |
[35:36] | There’s, uh, fresh towels on the rack. | 架子上有干净的毛巾 |
[35:39] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[35:53] | Remember the look when you guys go? | 还记得你们离开时的表情吗 |
[36:04] | I don’t like it. But I like red. | 我不喜欢功能牌 但我喜欢转成红色 |
[36:07] | I don’t know… I don’t know if she meant it | 我不知道…我不知道她说这话的时候 |
[36:10] | – in a nice kind of way… – Oh, oh, oh. Oh, I see. | -是不是善意的 -明白了 |
[36:15] | I would like to introduce to all of you, | 我要向所有人介绍 |
[36:18] | my instructor, the man who taught me how to fight. | 我的导师 那个教会我如何战斗的人 |
[36:25] | Please welcome… if you will… | 可以的话 有请… |
[36:27] | Sergeant John Hurney. | 约翰·赫尼中士 |
[36:39] | Sorry it’s the couch for tonight. | 抱歉 今晚你们得睡沙发了 |
[36:41] | The basement’s a bit of a mess right now. | 地下室现在有点乱 |
[36:43] | – Oh, this is fine for us. Thank you. – Okay. | -已经很好了 谢谢 -好的 |
[36:47] | Can I sleep in my old room? | 我能在我以前的卧室睡吗 |
[36:50] | If that’s okay. | 你愿意当然可以 |
[36:52] | Of course. | 当然 |
[36:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[36:56] | Good night, Deja. | 晚安 黛佳 |
[36:58] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[37:12] | You ran track? | 你以前是田径队的 |
[37:15] | Yeah. In high school. | 是啊 高中的时候 |
[37:17] | I was anchor in the four-by-four. You? | 我是4乘400米接力的最后一棒 你呢 |
[37:20] | No. I just did cheerleading. | 不 我只是啦啦队员 |
[37:22] | I hated it. | 我讨厌啦啦队 |
[37:24] | I only did it to impress this guy | 我参加啦啦队只是为了吸引 |
[37:26] | on the basketball team, Richard Gavin. | 一个叫理查德·加文的篮球队员 |
[37:28] | He looked like D’Angelo. | 他长得就像迪·安格罗 |
[37:30] | Say no more. | 无需多说 |
[37:34] | I never seen her acting like that, | 我从来没见过她这个样子 |
[37:36] | – like she was tonight. – Like what? | -就像今晚这样 -什么样 |
[37:40] | Like a kid. | 像个孩子 |
[37:44] | I was a teenager when I had Deja. | 我怀黛佳的时候才十几岁 |
[37:48] | I don’t mean that as an excuse. | 我提起来不是把这当借口 |
[37:51] | Well, maybe I do. I don’t, I don’t know. | 有可能就是借口 我也不知道 |
[37:55] | She’s special though, isn’t she? | 不过她的确很特别 不是吗 |
[37:58] | I know all mothers think that, | 我知道当妈的都有这种想法 |
[37:59] | but I-I think she’s really special-special, you know? | 但我真的觉得她非常特别 你能明白吗 |
[38:03] | She is. | 确实 |
[38:11] | I failed Deja. | 我辜负了黛佳 |
[38:12] | No. You didn’t. | 不 你没有 |
[38:14] | No, I failed her, and I can’t keep failing her. | 不 我辜负了她 我不能让她一再失望 |
[38:21] | You know what I always say to her? | 你知道我总会跟她说什么吗 |
[38:22] | I say, “What would I do without you?” | 我总说 “没有你 我可怎么办” |
[38:28] | I’ve been saying that to her since she was five. | 从她五岁起 我就一直这么对她说 |
[38:34] | Who puts that on a kid? | 谁会给一个孩子那么多负担 |
[38:37] | Who does that? | 哪有人会那么做 |
[38:47] | May I? | 我能进来吗 |
[38:51] | You kept them alive. | 你把它们养活了 |
[38:53] | It’s no biggie. | 小事一桩 |
[38:54] | Just made sure they got enough light, | 只要确保它们有充足的光照 |
[38:56] | enough Beyonce, enough water. | 听碧昂斯的歌 浇足够的水就好了 |
[39:00] | This one’s looking a little droopy. | 这株看起来可有点无精打采的 |
[39:01] | Oh, you didn’t know? That’s a new species. | 你不知道吗 那是个新品种 |
[39:03] | It’s a Hibiscus droopus. | 学名叫耷拉木槿 |
[39:08] | It’s very rare. | 很稀有的 |
[39:09] | Oh, my God, you’re still so corny. | 我的天 你还是这么老套 |
[39:12] | Like I’m on the cob, baby. | 江山易改本性难移 宝贝 |
[39:14] | Oh, God. | 上帝啊 |
[39:21] | – You okay? – Yeah. | -你还好吗 -还好 |
[39:27] | I know it’s kind of a weird night. | 我知道今晚发生了很多事 |
[39:42] | What you thinking? | 你在想什么 |
[39:46] | Thinking about how many beds I’ve slept in already, | 只是在想 我短短的一生中 |
[39:50] | in my whole life. | 已经睡过多少张床 |
[39:53] | S-Scary thing to think about, ’cause the number’s pretty high. | 想想挺吓人的 因为数量真的不少 |
[40:00] | You remember, a while ago, | 还记得吗 不久之前 |
[40:02] | you told me I reminded you of you? | 你对我说 我让你想起了曾经的自己 |
[40:04] | I do. | 记得 |
[40:07] | That was kind of weird to me, honestly, | 说实话 当时我觉得你这话挺奇怪的 |
[40:12] | ’cause you seemed so different from me. | 因为你看起来和我完全是两个世界的人 |
[40:16] | It just didn’t seem very déjà-vu’y to me. | 反正对我是没什么”似曾相识”之感 |
[40:24] | But then I started thinking, | 但后来我开始想 |
[40:27] | isn’t it weird how everyone goes to sleep at night? | 一到晚上所有人都会去睡觉难道不奇怪吗 |
[40:32] | Like, everyone in the whole planet. | 全世界的人都是这样 |
[40:36] | All these people. | 所有这些人 |
[40:38] | People I’ll never know. | 那些未曾谋面的陌生人 |
[40:42] | Some are poor. | 有些穷困潦倒 |
[40:45] | Some are rich. | 有些却很富裕 |
[40:46] | Some sleep in beds. | 有些人睡在床上 |
[40:48] | Some sleep on the floor. | 有些人却睡在地板上 |
[40:50] | But, at the end of the day, | 但无论如何 一天结束之后 |
[40:53] | everyone sleeps. | 所有人都会睡去 |
[40:58] | And I guess, if you think about it hard, | 所以我想 如果你仔细考虑一下 |
[41:01] | you know, got other stuff everyone’s got, too. | 你知道的 我会和其他人一样背负很多东西 |
[41:07] | Things that hurt them. | 那些令人伤心的事 |
[41:11] | Things that make them feel better. | 也包括那些令人开心的事 |
[41:17] | Anyway, I don’t know if that’s déjà vu, but, um, | 不管怎样 我不知道那算不算”似曾相识” |
[41:22] | that’s just what I was thinking about. | 但我刚刚就是在想这些 |
[41:32] | I’m really tired. | 我真的好累 |
[41:44] | I know, sweetheart. | 我知道 甜心 |
[42:06] | I got to go. | 我必须走了 |
[42:10] | And I can’t take her with me. | 但我不能带她一起走 |