时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:02] | – Toby! – What? What? | -托比 -怎么了 怎么了 |
[00:05] | I know how difficult this is, | 我知道这很难接受 |
[00:07] | but good news is, is that you got pregnant, | 不过好消息是你怀孕过 |
[00:08] | which means that you can try again as soon as four weeks. | 这说明你们四周后就可以再次尝试 |
[00:11] | Thank you for doing this wedding, lady. | 谢谢你能来参加婚礼 |
[00:13] | Any family of yours is mine, right? | 你的家人就是我的家人 |
[00:15] | I liked your toast. | 我喜欢你的祝词 |
[00:16] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[00:19] | Sorry it’s the couch for tonight. | 抱歉 今晚你们得睡沙发了 |
[00:21] | Good night, Deja. | 晚安 黛佳 |
[00:22] | Good night. | 晚安 |
[00:24] | I got to go. | 我必须走了 |
[00:26] | And I can’t take her with me. | 但我不能带她一起走 |
[00:31] | You’re not just my great love story, Rebecca. | 你不仅是我最美好的爱情篇章 丽贝卡 |
[00:34] | You were my big break. | 你还是我这辈子最大的福气 |
[00:36] | And our love story– | 而我们的爱情 |
[00:37] | I know it may not feel like it right now, | 我知道现在遇到了一些磕绊 |
[00:40] | but I promise you, | 但是我保证 |
[00:42] | it’s just getting started. | 故事才刚刚开始 |
[01:12] | Yeah, Ma. | 好的 妈 |
[01:13] | I-I’ll just rent a car at the airport tonight, drive to you. | 我今晚在机场租辆车 开车去找你 |
[01:16] | I make lasagna, ah? Your favorite. | 我给你做千层面 你最喜欢吃的 |
[01:19] | Right now I got nerves so bad, | 我现在紧张得不行 |
[01:20] | I-I can’t even think about eating. | 完全无法考虑吃什么 |
[01:21] | Don’t have nerves. You will be great. | 不必紧张 你一定没问题 |
[01:24] | Dad and the boys excited about today? | 爸爸和孩子们期待今天吗 |
[01:25] | Your father, your brothers, everybody, | 你爸 你的兄弟们 |
[01:27] | so very excited about today. | 大家今天都很激动 |
[01:30] | What about you, Ma? | 那你呢 妈 |
[01:32] | I just cook. You know this. | 我负责做饭 你知道的 |
[01:33] | Ma, I’m going out with Michael. | 妈 我跟迈克尔出去了 |
[01:36] | Don’t get pregnant, ah? | 别把肚子搞大了 |
[01:39] | Tobe? | 小托 |
[01:43] | Let’s make a baby. | 我们造小人吧 |
[01:47] | I’m your huckleberry. | 我有求必硬 |
[02:09] | So the pregnancy was a fluke. | 所以之前怀孕是侥幸 |
[02:10] | No, no. But it’s good we’re looking into this now. | 不是的 但现在能检查出来也是好事 |
[02:14] | The tests show you have PCOS. | 结果显示你有多囊性卵巢症 |
[02:17] | It could be linked to your weight | 也许与你的体重有关 |
[02:19] | and causing fertility problems. | 导致了不孕不育问题 |
[02:22] | I’d also like to have you checked, Toby. | 我希望给你也检查一下 托比 |
[02:51] | Deja… what is this? | 黛佳 这是怎么回事 |
[02:54] | What did you do? | 你在干什么 |
[02:56] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[03:04] | We’ve been working through a lot this summer since your mom left. | 你妈妈离开后 整个夏天我们一直强调这点 |
[03:07] | Those feelings don’t just go away overnight. | 这些感情不会一夜之间消失 |
[03:10] | Whew! Wearing out my running shoes | 要想跟上你的速度 |
[03:12] | keeping up with you, girl. | 我的跑鞋都要坏掉了 |
[03:14] | Ms. Andrews, | 安德鲁女士 |
[03:16] | do you understand that you are voluntarily giving up | 你是否明白 你正在自愿放弃 |
[03:19] | all of your rights as a parent | 作为父母的一切权利 |
[03:21] | and that this decision is permanent? | 并且这个决定无法反悔 |
[03:23] | Yes. | 是 |
[03:23] | And the father was given notice of today’s hearing. | 并且今天的听证会已经通知了父亲 |
[03:27] | No objection there. | 无反对意见 |
[03:29] | He’s not gonna object. | 他不会反对的 |
[03:30] | He made it clear he wants no part. | 他说得很清楚 不想参与 |
[03:43] | So I say to her, “Babe, I can’t tonight. | 我就跟她说”宝贝 今晚不行 |
[03:45] | You know my rule: no hanky-panky before work.” | 你知道我的规矩 工作之前不能动手动脚” |
[03:51] | Oh, God, I can’t. | 天哪 不行 |
[03:54] | Beth would kill me. | 贝丝会杀了我 |
[03:59] | Beth doesn’t need to know everything. | 又不是什么事都得让贝丝知道 |
[04:09] | It’s good! | 接到了 |
[04:10] | The crowd goes crazy! | 观众为此欢呼 |
[04:15] | 凯文 我正式成了双 | |
[04:19] | – What’s up? – Nothing. | -怎么了 -没事 |
[05:02] | The pro football playoffs began today, | 职业橄榄球季后赛今天开始 |
[05:04] | and the American Football Conference Pittsburgh | 美国橄榄球联合会匹兹堡队 |
[05:06] | defeated Oakland by the score of 13 to seven. | 以13比7击败了奥克兰队 |
[05:08] | The game ended in very remarkable fashion… | 比赛的结局极具传奇… |
[05:11] | I’ve never seen a game end like that. | 我从没见过比赛能打成这样 |
[05:13] | Crazy. Just crazy. | 疯了 就是疯了 |
[05:18] | I love this song. | 我爱这首歌 |
[05:21] | *I’m bein’ followed by a moonshadow* | *我被那月影紧紧跟随* |
[05:25] | *Moonshadow, moonshadow* | *月影 月影* |
[05:29] | *Leapin’ and hoppin’ on a moonshadow* | *纵身跃上月影* |
[05:33] | *Moonshadow, moonshadow* | *月影 月影* |
[05:36] | Hey, look at this guy. | 看看那家伙 |
[05:38] | He’s done for. | 他陷进去了 |
[05:41] | *Lose my plow and lose my land* | *失去我的犁 失去我的土地* |
[05:45] | *Oh, if I ever lose my hands* | *假若我失去我的双手* |
[06:02] | My mother says at a certain point | 我妈总说等到了某个人生阶段 |
[06:04] | I have to get realistic about my life. | 我的生活得实际点 |
[06:06] | but I just– I don’t know if I agree with that. | 可我…我不知道是否赞同她这说法 |
[06:10] | You know what I mean? Because I’m a singer. | 你懂我的意思吧 因为我是名歌手 |
[06:12] | Wow, I said that out loud, that I’m a singer. | 我竟然大声说出来了 我是名歌手 |
[06:14] | I’m a singer. | 我是名歌手 |
[06:16] | I have been sending my demo off, | 我寄出了很多自己录的样带 |
[06:18] | and I have this dream of signing with | 我一直梦想着能签约 |
[06:21] | Reprise Records out in Los Angeles. | 洛杉矶的重奏唱片公司 |
[06:22] | They’re the ones who put out | 就是发行琼尼·米歇尔 |
[06:23] | the last Joni Mitchell album, Blue. | 最后一张专辑《蓝色》的那家公司 |
[06:25] | I’m sorry, I feel like I’m talking too much. | 不好意思 我感觉我话太多了 |
[06:27] | Am I talking too much? | 我话是太多了吗 |
[06:28] | ‘Cause I feel like I’m talking too much. | 因为我感觉自己说得太多了 |
[06:31] | Please tell me something about you. | 请跟我说点关于你的事吧 |
[06:36] | Uh… well… my name’s Jack. | 我…我叫杰克 |
[06:43] | Okay, that’s a good place to start, Jack. | 从这儿开始不错 杰克 |
[06:47] | Do you… | 你… |
[06:49] | Do you maybe want to get out of here? | 你想出去换个地方吗 |
[06:53] | I don’t mean that the way that it sounded. | 我不是那个意思 |
[06:55] | – I just… – Yeah. | -我是说… -好啊 |
[06:56] | – The food here is terrible. – No, yeah, yeah. Yeah, no, | -这的东西太难吃了 -没有 好啊 |
[06:58] | – Let’s get out of here. – Okay, great. | -我们走吧 -好 太好了 |
[07:00] | I’m gonna go get my jacket. | 我去拿外套 |
[07:02] | All right. | 好的 |
[07:04] | – I’ll meet you outside. – Okay. | -我在外面等你 -好的 |
[07:15] | Jesus, what the hell happened, man? | 老天 到底怎么回事 |
[07:18] | I met the girl. | 我遇到一个姑娘 |
[07:19] | You met a girl while… | 这时候你遇到一个姑娘 |
[07:20] | No, no, no, no. The girl. | 不不不 是我的真命天女 |
[07:23] | Hey, h-how much money you got? | 你有多少钱 |
[07:25] | None. Which is why we’re here in the first place. | 没钱 所以我们才会来这里 |
[07:28] | Hurry up. How much money you got on you? | 快点 你身上有多少钱 |
[07:30] | All right, I got… | 好吧 我有… |
[07:34] | I got four bucks. | 我有四块 |
[07:35] | Four bucks? Okay. I-I got five. | 四块 好吧 我有五块 |
[07:38] | Nine bucks to show my dream girl the night of her life. | 九块钱让我的梦中姑娘度过一生中难忘的一夜 |
[07:42] | Okay, I’ll call you tomorrow. | 好吧 我明天打给你 |
[07:46] | – Are you ready? – Yeah. | -你准备好了吗 -好了 |
[08:31] | I didn’t get him anything. | 我什么都没给他准备 |
[08:33] | Please. You’re a kid. | 拜托 你是孩子 |
[08:35] | Just paint some macaroni, throw it on a piece of string, | 就画点通心粉 然后绑到一根绳子上 |
[08:38] | and call it a day. | 结束 |
[08:43] | Aw, damn. | 该死 |
[08:44] | I wanted to surprise you with breakfast in bed. | 我还想给你个惊喜 把早餐送床上去 |
[08:46] | Happy birthday, baby. | 生日快乐 亲爱的 |
[08:48] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[08:50] | I just finished working out. Sorry, I stink. | 我刚锻炼完 抱歉 身上有味道 |
[08:52] | I love your stink. | 我爱你的味道 |
[08:55] | – Damn. – Hey, I warned you. | -该死 -我警告过你了 |
[08:56] | Oh, you did. | 还真是 |
[08:58] | Yo, it’s a good thing Zoe’s staying here | 还好佐伊来拍纪录片 |
[09:01] | while she’s making her documentary. | 所以顺便住在咱们家 |
[09:03] | Otherwise, Deja might never smile again. | 否则黛佳可能再也不会笑了 |
[09:05] | You really want to have the talk with her today? | 你真想今天跟她聊吗 |
[09:07] | Can’t keep avoiding it. | 总不能一直拖着 |
[09:09] | Plus, I got a plan. | 再说了 我有计划 |
[09:11] | I can connect with her on this. | 这事上我们可以有共鸣 |
[09:12] | Oh, hon, uh, don’t shoot, I’m just the messenger, | 亲爱的 别开枪 我只是个传话的 |
[09:15] | but Kevin has requested a gluten-free birthday cake tonight. | 凯文要求今晚吃不含麸质的生日蛋糕 |
[09:18] | Kevin’s coming tonight? | 凯文今晚要来吗 |
[09:21] | It’s cool. It’s cool. | 挺好的 挺好 |
[09:28] | Now I’m sure of it. | 这下我确定了 |
[09:30] | Your brother and my cousin are knockin’ boots. | 你哥和我表妹绝对在滚床单 |
[09:33] | What you talking about, Beth? | 你在说什么 贝丝 |
[09:34] | It’s an expression from the ’90s. | 这是90年代的说法 |
[09:35] | It means that they are having sex. | 就是说他们俩在上床 |
[09:36] | I’m familiar with the expression, woman. | 我能听懂这个说法 女人 |
[09:38] | I’m just asking why are you so positive? | 我只是想问 你怎么能确定呢 |
[09:40] | – Because I know. – But you don’t. | -因为我知道 -但你并不确定 |
[09:41] | – You need to talk to him. – And say what? | -你得跟他谈谈 -说什么 |
[09:43] | Tell him to “Get the hell off of Beth’s cousin | 告诉他”别骚扰贝丝的表妹 |
[09:44] | before I kill you in the face.” | 否则我杀了你” |
[09:46] | I will say no such thing, | 我不可能这么说 |
[09:47] | especially when we have no evidence to prove it. | 尤其是我们无凭无据的时候 |
[09:50] | And I need you to swear that you won’t say anything tonight. | 我需要你发誓 你今晚也不会说什么 |
[09:52] | Hey-hey-hey, it is my birthday. | 你听好 今天是我生日 |
[09:54] | And I need you to swear to it on Oprah. | 我要你以奥普拉的名义发誓 |
[09:59] | I’m not doing that. | 我才不呢 |
[09:59] | Beth. | 贝丝 |
[10:02] | Fine. I will swear on Oprah. | 好吧 我以奥普拉的名义发誓 |
[10:07] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[10:09] | Hey, Deja, come on, let’s take a ride. | 黛佳 来 我们去兜个风 |
[10:21] | Even Gayle let Oprah down sometimes. | 连盖尔[奥普拉好友]有时候都会让奥普拉失望 |
[10:23] | Heard it was your birthday. What are you turning? | 听说今天是你生日 你几岁生日啊 |
[10:25] | Oh, yeah, I’m turning 30-none-of-your-business. | 对 是我”三十几不关你事”的生日 |
[10:27] | That’s how old I’m turning. Thank you. | 就是这个岁数 谢谢 |
[10:28] | Few of my colleagues screened the movie last night. | 昨晚我和几个同事投屏看了你的电影 |
[10:30] | They were raving about it. | 他们特别激动 |
[10:31] | – Yeah? – Yeah. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[10:32] | Oh, man, I hope so. I haven’t seen it yet. | 但愿如此吧 我还没看过 |
[10:35] | You know, truth be told, I’m, uh, scared to see it. | 说实话 我不太敢看 |
[10:37] | I’m just gonna wait till the premiere next week. | 我打算等到下周的首映式 |
[10:38] | I’m gonna watch it then and just rip the Band-Aid off. | 到时候我再看 撕开自己的伤疤 |
[10:42] | – Do you mind if I…? – Sure. Go ahead. | -你介意我接个电话吗 -当然 接吧 |
[10:44] | – Is that okay? I’ll be right back. Okay. – Yeah. | -可以吗 谢谢 我马上回来 -好 |
[10:47] | Hey. So, what am I, just an afternoon booty call to you? | 喂 怎么 你把我当下午约炮对象吗 |
[10:50] | Because that would be amazing. | 那可就太好了 |
[10:51] | You can’t come to your birthday party tonight. | 你今晚不能来参加生日派对 |
[10:54] | If she sees us together, Beth is gonna figure it out. | 要是贝丝看到我们在一起 肯定会发现的 |
[10:57] | She’s already been sniffing things out. | 她现在已经察觉出不对了 |
[10:59] | She is like a secret bloodhound. | 她简直就是秘密寻血猎犬 |
[11:01] | Meaning she sniffs out secrets like a bloodhound, | 你是说她像寻血猎犬一样擅长发现秘密呢 |
[11:03] | or she’s actually secretly a bloodhound? | 还是说她背地里真是一只寻血猎犬 |
[11:04] | – You have to cancel. – I’m not canceling. | -你得取消 -我才不取消 |
[11:06] | This is my birthday party, okay? | 这是我生日 好吗 |
[11:07] | I’m not canceling– you cancel. | 我不取消 你取消吧 |
[11:09] | Okay. No touching, | 好吧 不许碰我 |
[11:12] | no flirting, and, um, | 不许调情 还有 |
[11:14] | don’t do that thing where you half smile, ’cause automatically, | 不许冲我微笑 因为你一那样笑 |
[11:17] | it makes me full smile, and she’ll see. | 我就会忍不住笑 她就会看到 |
[11:18] | Fine. But you know what? You can’t dress all crazy, okay? | 好吧 那你也不能穿得太夸张 好吗 |
[11:20] | Because for some reason, the more you dress like Mia Farrow, | 不知为何 你穿得越像米娅·法罗 |
[11:23] | the hotter I get. | 我就感觉越热 |
[11:24] | – Fine. – Fine. | -好吧 -好吧 |
[11:27] | Oh, and you know what? | 对了 还有 |
[11:28] | Don’t talk about your weird documentary. | 你别提你那什么破纪录片 |
[11:29] | Okay? Because it makes you sound really smart, | 好吗 因为那样会显得你很聪明 |
[11:32] | and when you sound really smart, I half smile, | 你显得很聪明时 我就会微笑 |
[11:34] | and when I half smile, it makes you full smile. | 我一微笑 你也会跟着笑 |
[11:36] | You hung up on “Fine,” didn’t you? | 你说了”好吧”之后就挂了 对吧 |
[11:40] | Yeah, you did. Hung up on “Fine.” | 还真是 “好吧”之后就挂电话了 |
[11:43] | Fine. | 好吧 |
[11:48] | “In vitro fertilization…” | “体外受精” |
[11:50] | Stop with the notebook. | 别记笔记了 |
[11:52] | I am writing down key words so I can remember stuff. | 我得记下关键词才能记住事情 |
[11:59] | As you can see, I have polycystic ovary syndrome. | 正如你看到的 我有多囊卵巢综合征 |
[12:03] | – And Toby… – Yeah. | -而托比… -对 |
[12:04] | I-I have sperm, just not a lot of them. | 我能产生精子 但量不够多 |
[12:07] | You know, and none of them are breaking 40-yard dash records | 而且没有一个能打破在新秀训练营的 |
[12:10] | at the NFL Combine, if you know what I’m saying. | 四十码短跑记录 你懂我的意思吧 |
[12:12] | You’ve been on the antidepressant how long? | 你服用抗抑郁药几年了 |
[12:14] | Uh, six years. | 六年 |
[12:16] | Well, it’s possible | 很可能是 |
[12:17] | they’re causing the decreased sperm count. | 药物导致精子数的减少 |
[12:18] | Uh, it’s also possible that they’re preventing me | 也多亏了那些药 我才没有 |
[12:21] | from crying all the time, so… | 哭个不停 所以… |
[12:26] | Look, Doc, this is why we’re here, okay? To start IVF. | 是这样 医生 我们来是打算做试管婴儿 |
[12:29] | You are the best and Kate is the best | 你是最棒的 凯特是最棒的 |
[12:33] | and I am the best. | 我也是最棒的 |
[12:35] | So… | 所以 |
[12:38] | Um, it’s my 38th birthday, | 今天是我38岁生日 |
[12:41] | and sometimes, I swear, I can hear the clock just ticking. | 说真的 有时候我真觉得快没希望了 |
[12:46] | Uh, but when we got this appointment with you, | 可刚好在我生日这天 |
[12:48] | on my birthday no less, | 我们预约到了你 |
[12:50] | I feel like the universe just intervened. | 我觉得好像上天都在帮我 |
[12:56] | I know this isn’t what you want to hear, | 我知道这话你们可能不爱听 |
[12:58] | but I’m not going to be able to take you on as a patient. | 但我不能接收你们作为我的患者 |
[13:03] | Wh-What? Why? | 什么 为什么 |
[13:06] | At your weight, | 考虑到你的体重 |
[13:07] | the chances of a successful pregnancy are very slim, | 成功受孕的几率非常小 |
[13:10] | even if you go through in vitro. | 哪怕你体外受精成功了 |
[13:12] | Yeah, we know. And we don’t care, and we, we want to try. | 我们知道 但我们不怕 我们想试试 |
[13:17] | And I admire that. | 勇气可嘉 |
[13:19] | But egg retrieval is invasive. | 取卵过程是很痛苦的 |
[13:22] | At your BMI, going under anesthesia | 以你的体质指数来说 我们不建议你 |
[13:25] | for an elective procedure is not advisable. | 为了一项非必要的手术而进行麻醉 |
[13:27] | Yeah, we know all the risks. | 风险我们都知道 |
[13:29] | We’ve talked about it for hours on end. | 我们连续谈了好几个小时了 |
[13:32] | All right? But we, we want to take our chances. | 但我们 我们想尝试一下 |
[13:37] | It’s not just up to me, unfortunately. | 非常遗憾 这不是我说了算 |
[13:39] | I have partners at my practice, there are liability issues. | 实际操作要考虑合伙人 这牵涉到责任问题 |
[13:43] | I’m not gonna be able to help you here, Kate. | 我没法帮助到你 凯特 |
[13:46] | And I fear you’ll be hard-pressed | 恐怕你们也很难 |
[13:48] | to find anyone who will. | 找到愿意帮你们的医生 |
[13:59] | Okay. Got it. | 好 明白了 |
[14:01] | Thank you for explaining that to us. | 感谢你为我们解释这些 |
[14:06] | Um, my friend is throwing me a birthday brunch, so… | 我朋友在给我办生日早午餐宴 所以… |
[14:10] | I know it’s difficult. | 我知道这很难接受 |
[14:14] | Yeah. | 是的 |
[14:18] | Is that it? | 结束了吗 |
[14:22] | Okay, uh, it was really nice to meet you. | 很高兴见到你 |
[14:25] | Excuse me. | 我先走了 |
[14:35] | I would not have taken you for a carnival type of guy. | 想不到你会是喜欢狂欢节的人 |
[14:37] | Oh, yeah. Love a good carnival. | 是啊 超爱狂欢节 |
[14:39] | Two tickets? That’ll be, uh, five bucks. | 两张票 一共五块钱 |
[14:42] | No, no, no. I, I got it. | 不不不 我来付 |
[14:43] | – Really? – Yeah. | -可以吗 -当然 |
[14:45] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[14:46] | – You see the game? – Crazy. | -看比赛了吗 -简直不可思议 |
[14:48] | – Crazy. – Did-did you see the game? | -不可思议 -你看比赛了吗 |
[14:51] | What game? | 什么比赛 |
[14:53] | – New to America. – OK. | -她刚来美国 -好的 |
[15:00] | They have candy apples? | 这儿有糖苹果 |
[15:01] | I love candy apples. | 我超爱吃糖苹果 |
[15:03] | When I was a little girl, | 我还是小女孩的时候 |
[15:04] | I lost a baby tooth in a candy apple… | 我掉了一颗牙齿在糖苹果里面 |
[15:06] | and I put the whole thing underneath my pillow | 然后我因为牙仙传说 |
[15:08] | for the tooth fairy. My mother was furious, | 把整个糖苹果放在枕头下 我妈气疯了 |
[15:11] | because, of course, I ruined a set of pillowcases. | 因为我把枕套给全毁了 |
[15:13] | Well, how-how about we, uh, how about we get you one | 要不我给你买一个来尝尝 |
[15:16] | for old times’ sake? | 回味下小时候的味道 |
[15:18] | Yeah. | 好啊 |
[15:20] | – Okay. – Sure. | -好的 -太好了 |
[15:21] | Oh, and a hot chocolate. | 再来杯热巧克力 |
[15:24] | – Sure. – Thank you. | -好的 -谢谢 |
[15:28] | Um, one hot chocolate and one candy apple? | 一杯热巧克力和一个糖苹果 |
[15:31] | That’ll be two dollars. | 两美元 |
[15:34] | – See the game? – Insane. | -看比赛了吗 -太酷了 |
[15:38] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[15:40] | You didn’t want anything? | 你自己不买吗 |
[15:41] | No, I’m okay. | 我不用了 |
[15:43] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[15:49] | What? | 怎么了 |
[15:51] | You, uh, you got something | 你有东西 |
[15:53] | – on your, on your… – What? | -粘在… -什么 |
[15:54] | – It’s a piece of candy. – Can you get it? | -一粒糖屑 -你能拿下来吗 |
[15:56] | – May I? Yeah… – Yeah. | -我可以吗 好的 -当然 |
[16:00] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[16:10] | Hello, hello. Cool uncle in the house. | 有人吗 帅叔叔来啦 |
[16:13] | – Kevin. Hey! How are you? – Good. | -凯文 你好吗 -很好 |
[16:16] | – It’s been a while, huh? – Yeah. | -好久不见 -是啊 |
[16:17] | – Since the wedding. – What-what are we doing? | -上次是在婚礼上 -现在是干嘛 |
[16:18] | You swore on Oprah, you swore on Oprah, you swore on Oprah. | 以奥普拉的名义发誓 以奥普拉的名义发誓 |
[16:21] | I’ve been hanging out here a lot, seeing the girls. | 我随便转转 看看孩子们 |
[16:23] | – Okay. – Cutting my documentary in the city. | -好吧 -剪剪纪录片 |
[16:25] | Oh, hey, Beth. | 贝丝 |
[16:27] | We just ran into each other out here. | 我们刚好碰见 |
[16:30] | Cool, cool. | 很好 很好 |
[16:35] | You two are knocking boots. | 你俩滚床单了 |
[16:40] | You know, we don’t have to go to this thing. | 我们不一定要去参加的 |
[16:42] | We can just call and tell ’em you’re not feeling well. | 我们可以打电话跟他们说你不舒服 |
[16:45] | Tobe, I can’t bail on my own party. | 小托 我不能连我自己的派对都爽约 |
[16:48] | Honestly. And I’m fine. | 真的 而且我没事 |
[16:50] | It’s not the first time I caught a bad break. | 又不是第一次听到坏消息了 |
[17:17] | Okay. We’re here. | 好 我们到了 |
[17:32] | So… | 话说 |
[17:33] | this is the apartment building Beth and I bought last year. | 这个公寓是我和贝丝去年买下来的 |
[17:37] | It’s where I found my biological father. | 我就是在这里找到了我的生父 |
[17:41] | Knocked on the door of that building two years ago. | 两年前 我敲开了公寓的那扇门 |
[17:44] | Two years ago to the day. | 到今天刚好两年 |
[17:46] | Came in hot, too. | 气势汹汹地上门 |
[17:48] | Banging on that mug like a real housewife, | 像疯婆子一样狠狠地砸着门 |
[17:50] | ready to throw down, you know what I’m saying? | 随时要把门推倒 你懂我的意思吧 |
[17:54] | You see, my father– my biological father– | 我的父亲 我的亲生父亲 |
[17:57] | was standing on the other side of that door. | 当时站在门的另一边 |
[18:01] | Wound up getting less than a year with him. | 结果和他在一起才呆了不到一年 |
[18:05] | I found him, then I lost him all over again. | 我找到了他 然后又一次失去了他 |
[18:09] | Then I bought his building. | 然后我就买下了这个公寓 |
[18:12] | Guess you don’t have to drop a hundo an hour on a therapist | 听着好像我没必要因为这点故事 |
[18:14] | to crack that case, huh? | 花一小时几百美金去看医生吧 |
[18:22] | It has defined my life, being adopted. | 可被人领养这事 改变了我的一生 |
[18:26] | It’s defined my life, even when I didn’t realize | 甚至在我还没有意识到的时候 |
[18:28] | it was defining it. | 它已经在改变了 |
[18:30] | And I think the part of that, at least for me, | 而我觉得 至少对于我来说 |
[18:35] | is that this big giant thing happened to me, | 在这么重要的一件事情上 |
[18:38] | and I didn’t have any say in it. | 我没有任何发言权 |
[18:41] | And I don’t want that to be the case for you. | 我不希望你也像我一样 |
[18:49] | Deja, we’d like to formally adopt you. | 黛佳 我们想正式收养你 |
[18:54] | They’re saying we can’t foster you forever, | 他们说我们不能一直这样抚养你 |
[18:56] | that we got to sign some papers and start a process. | 必须要签一些文件 走一些程序 |
[19:00] | And as much as we would love that, | 虽然我们很愿意这么做 |
[19:03] | we don’t want it to happen unless it’s your choice. | 但除非是你愿意 我们不想勉强你 |
[19:08] | You want me to say something, I know. | 我知道你想让我说点什么 |
[19:10] | No, I’m okay with whatever you decide, | 不 不论你做什么决定 我都支持你 |
[19:12] | just as long as it’s your choice. | 只要是你自己的选择 |
[19:14] | My choice. | 我的选择 |
[19:18] | Look, you’re a very nice person | 你是个很好的人 |
[19:22] | and you have a very nice family, | 你也有非常美满的家庭 |
[19:25] | and I’m real grateful for… what you’ve done for me, | 我很感激你为我做的一切 |
[19:29] | but when you try and pretend like we’re the same… | 但你努力装作我们是一样的时 |
[19:34] | – I’m not trying to pretend… – You’re not? | -我没有装 -没有吗 |
[19:37] | ‘Cause I feel like we just drove an hour | 你开了一个小时来这 |
[19:39] | just so you could show me how the same we are. | 就为了给我看我们有很多相似之处 |
[19:44] | You had one family your whole life. | 你一直都有家庭的陪伴 |
[19:48] | Two dads who loved you. | 两个爱你的父亲 |
[19:51] | I had one dad who never wanted me. | 而我只有一个不要我的爸爸 |
[19:55] | One mom who left me. | 和抛弃我的妈妈 |
[19:58] | So don’t tell me we’re the same, Randall. | 所以不要说我们是一样的 兰德尔 |
[20:02] | Don’t tell me that I have a choice in anything. | 不要说我对什么事有自己的选择 |
[20:10] | I’d like to leave now if that’s okay. | 可以的话我想走了 |
[20:20] | – I’m sorry I keep rambling. – No, no. | -抱歉我一直在瞎逛 -不不 |
[20:22] | Will you please tell me something about you? | 能跟我说说你的事吗 |
[20:24] | Like, I don’t even know what do you do. | 我都不知道你是做什么的 |
[20:27] | I’m kind of in between jobs right now. | 我目前正在找工作 |
[20:30] | I just… I just– I got, I got back from Vietnam | 我刚刚从越南回来 |
[20:32] | – not too long ago. – Really? | -回来不久 -是吗 |
[20:34] | Yeah. | 对 |
[20:37] | Oh, God, was it just awful? | 天哪 很可怕吧 |
[20:41] | I mean, of course it was. | 当然是的 |
[20:42] | I’m so sorry that I asked. | 很抱歉我问这么傻的问题 |
[20:43] | No, no. No, no, no. | 不不 没关系 |
[20:51] | I was just a mechanic. | 我只是个机修工 |
[20:56] | Do you have any siblings? | 你有兄弟姐妹吗 |
[21:01] | I had a brother. | 有个弟弟 |
[21:04] | He died in the war. | 他战死了 |
[21:08] | God, I’m so sorry. | 天哪 对不起 |
[21:10] | I had no idea. | 我不知道 |
[21:11] | Of course you didn’t. | 是我没说过 |
[21:18] | – I’m sorry. – No, it’s… | -抱歉 -不 |
[21:25] | You know what? Can we try something? | 我们来玩个游戏吧 |
[21:27] | Let’s answer at the same time. | 同时回答 |
[21:28] | – Yeah, okay. – Okay. | -好的 -好 |
[21:30] | Cats or dogs? | 猫还是狗 |
[21:32] | – Dogs. – Cats. | -狗 -猫 |
[21:34] | – Okay. How about one more time? – Sure. | -好吧 再来一次 -好啊 |
[21:37] | – Um, pizza toppings. – Okay. | -披萨口味 -好的 |
[21:40] | Mushrooms or pepperoni? | 蘑菇还是香肠 |
[21:42] | – Pepperoni. – Mushrooms. | -香肠 -蘑菇 |
[21:47] | Is that rain? | 是下雨了吗 |
[21:49] | I think it’s raining. | 好像下雨了 |
[21:50] | Yeah, I think it is raining. | 对 好像是下了 |
[21:52] | Oh, wow, look. That guy’s already selling umbrellas. | 看 那个人已经开始卖雨伞了 |
[21:55] | Should we go get one? | 我们去买一把吗 |
[21:57] | I-I don’t think it’s raining that bad, right? | 雨好像也不太大 对吧 |
[22:05] | I guess not. | 不是吧 |
[22:06] | I mean, if you want, I can buy you an umbrella, | 你想要的话 我可以给你买把伞 |
[22:08] | but… I don’t think it’s raining that hard is all. | 只是我觉得雨也没下那么大 |
[22:13] | Yeah, no, I’m fine. | 不用 没关系 |
[22:16] | Okay. | 好 |
[22:20] | Zoe, you could be with any other guy. | 佐伊 你跟谁在一起都可以 |
[22:21] | – You’re gonna be with Kevin? – Yes, I’m gonna be with Kevin. | -你非要和凯文在一起 -对 是的 |
[22:23] | – What in the holy hell are you thinking?! – What? | -你到底在想什么 -什么 |
[22:24] | – What am I thinking? – Yes. | -我在想什么 -对 |
[22:25] | I’m thinking he looks like Batman | 我觉得他就像蝙蝠侠 |
[22:27] | and he is built like a truck. | 身材也很健壮 |
[22:28] | – Will you stop with the honesty? – That’s why. | -能不这么直白吗 -这就是原因 |
[22:31] | – Uncle Kevin? – Yeah. | -凯文大伯 -嗯 |
[22:33] | Are you dating Zoe? | 你在和佐伊交往吗 |
[22:35] | I think I can make my own decisions on who I date. | 我自己能决定要和谁交往 |
[22:38] | – Okay, but Kevin?! Kevin?! – Yes, Kevin! | -好 但那是凯文啊 -是 凯文 |
[22:40] | You know, we’ve been hanging out. | 我们有一起出去过几次 |
[22:41] | We’ve been hanging out a lot, actually. | 其实是好多次 |
[22:42] | You know, we don’t, uh… | 我们不会… |
[22:45] | we don’t talk about anything real or intense. | 我们不会聊什么严肃或正式的事情 |
[22:49] | And for me, you know, that’s-that’s sort of the barometer of dating, right? | 对我而言 就只是享受恋爱带来的那种感觉 |
[22:52] | Then again, I did date Jennifer Love Hewitt | 不过我跟詹妮弗·洛芙·休伊特约过会 |
[22:53] | for the better part of a year, | 差不多有近一年时间 |
[22:54] | and we talked about nothing intense. | 完全没什么深层次的对话 |
[22:57] | Do you know that he dated the woman from Party of Five? | 你知道他和《五口之家》中的女明星约过会吗 |
[22:59] | Well, I love Neve Campbell. | 我很喜欢内芙·坎贝尔 |
[23:00] | Can you keep a secret? Just between us gals? | 你们可以帮我保密吗 不让其他人知道吗 |
[23:05] | I, uh… I was gonna invite her to my premiere. | 我…我打算邀请她参加我的首映式 |
[23:10] | You know, sort of like I was asking her to prom. | 有点像邀请她参加毕业舞会的感觉 |
[23:12] | You know what I mean? I thought it’d be kind of, kind of cute. | 懂我的意思吧 我觉得挺有趣的 |
[23:14] | – What do you think? Do you think she’d like that? – Yeah. | -你们觉得呢 她会答应吗 -会的 |
[23:16] | – Yeah? – Why do you want to crap where you eat, Zoe?! | -会吗 -你怎么这么没有原则呢 佐伊 |
[23:19] | Well, I’m gonna go check that out. Okay? | 我过去看看 好吗 |
[23:22] | I’m gonna brave that one. | 我得勇敢一点 |
[23:23] | – Zoe, you’re acting like a child. – I am not. | -佐伊 你这样真幼稚 -我没有 |
[23:25] | You know what? | 算了 |
[23:27] | You, out. You, sit. | 你出去 你坐下 |
[23:31] | – Enjoy. – Thank you. | -祝好 -谢谢 |
[23:35] | Nope. Can’t even look at you. | 不行 看都不想看你 |
[23:36] | Get out again. | 你也出去 |
[23:39] | *Happy birthday, dear Kate* | *祝你生日快乐 亲爱的凯特* |
[23:44] | *Happy birthday to you* | *祝你生日快乐* |
[23:48] | All right. Make a wish. | 好了 许个愿吧 |
[24:00] | Do you want to know what I wished for? | 想知道我许了什么愿吗 |
[24:01] | Uh, Kate, you can’t say that or it won’t come true. | 凯特 说出来可就不灵了 |
[24:04] | I wished for a baby. | 我想有个孩子 |
[24:07] | But you’re right, Madison, it won’t come true. | 可你说的没错 麦迪逊 这不可能 |
[24:12] | And not because I said it out loud, | 不是因为我说出来了 |
[24:14] | but because we can’t. | 而是因为我们生不了 |
[24:17] | I can’t. | 我怀不上 |
[24:22] | Do you know that I’ve lost 40 pounds? | 你们知道我瘦了十八公斤吗 |
[24:26] | Yep. Slow and steady. No fad diets, no pills. | 慢慢地瘦 没节食也没吃药 |
[24:29] | No slipups. | 一点也不马虎 |
[24:35] | I have been trapped… | 这个身体… |
[24:37] | in this body for so long. | 已经困住我很多年了 |
[24:42] | Trapped. | 无法挣脱 |
[24:45] | And I try to stay positive. | 我一直努力着保持乐观 |
[24:47] | God, I really do. | 真的很努力了 |
[24:52] | And I try not to ask myself: | 我努力不去想 |
[24:54] | is my weight the reason why I had my miscarriage, | 是不是因为我太胖了才导致流产 |
[24:56] | or is it the reason why we can’t get pregnant again? | 或者导致我们怀不上孩子 |
[25:01] | It’s like this black cloud… | 就好像有朵乌云… |
[25:06] | follows me around, and every time I get away from it, | 一直追着我 每一次我刚躲开 |
[25:09] | it catches up to me. | 它都能追上来 |
[25:15] | I am so tired. I’m tired… | 我真的很累 我不想… |
[25:19] | of smiling and pretending that it’s sunny out. | 再保持微笑 假装阳光明媚 |
[25:21] | I’m done. | 我受够了 |
[25:27] | When is the universe gonna give me a damn break? | 到底什么时候老天才能让我喘口气 |
[25:37] | So, it’s, um, a carrot cake. | 我们准备的是胡萝卜蛋糕 |
[25:42] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[25:44] | Bad idea. Bad, bad idea. | 我错了 我错了 |
[26:06] | Deja, I’m sorry. | 黛佳 对不起 |
[26:08] | I really screwed that up. | 我搞砸了 |
[26:12] | Planned it for weeks, taking you there, talking to you. | 准备了好几个星期 带你去那里谈心 |
[26:16] | – Kind of memorized my speech. – I know. | -还准备了台词 -我知道 |
[26:22] | It was lame of me to compare our situations. | 我不应该把我们的处境相提并论 |
[26:27] | But it’s only because I really want all of this to work out. | 但这是因为我真的希望你能想通 |
[26:33] | I think you’re an exceptional person, Deja. | 我觉得你非常出众 黛佳 |
[26:39] | I miss talking to you. | 我很想念和你聊天的感觉 |
[26:47] | I’m sorry I screwed up your birthday, Randall. | 抱歉我毁了你的生日 兰德尔 |
[26:49] | No, it… | 不… |
[26:53] | You didn’t… | 你没有… |
[26:56] | You didn’t screw up my birthday. | 你没有毁了我的生日 |
[27:02] | It didn’t go so great. | 进展并不顺利 |
[27:04] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:06] | I was really hoping for a win today. | 我真的好希望今天能成功 |
[27:10] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:15] | Zoe and Kevin are doing it. | 佐伊和凯文确实搞在一起了 |
[27:17] | Yeah? | 是吗 |
[27:19] | I had to say something. | 我必须得说点什么 |
[27:22] | I know. | 我知道 |
[27:24] | I don’t know how you’re gonna make this right with Oprah, | 我想不出你要怎么补偿奥普拉 |
[27:26] | but I know. | 但我知道你肯定会说 |
[27:28] | I made a donation to her foundation. | 我给她的基金会捐了一笔钱 |
[27:30] | Well, that’s a start. | 这算是个开始 |
[28:14] | You don’t have to pretend like you don’t know who I am. | 你不必假装不认识我 |
[28:18] | You don’t have to pretend like you do. I really don’t care. | 也不必假装认识我 我根本不在乎 |
[28:22] | I just came here to say | 我过来是想说 |
[28:25] | I’m gonna do something really great with my life | 我会把我的人生活得很精彩 |
[28:27] | and you’re gonna miss it. | 而你会错过这一切 |
[28:29] | And my mom’s gonna miss it, too, but that’s okay | 我妈妈也会错过 但这没关系 |
[28:33] | ’cause I met these people. | 因为我遇到了一些人 |
[28:36] | They think I’m exceptional. | 他们认为我很出众 |
[28:39] | That’s the word they use about me. | 这是他们说的原话 |
[28:42] | And they actually want me. | 而且他们是真心想接纳我 |
[28:44] | Like, they want me so bad | 为了让我敞开心扉 |
[28:46] | that they plan out weird conversations to tell me. | 他们甚至用各种奇怪的对话做铺垫 |
[28:52] | So… I came here to tell you that. | 我过来就是想告诉你这些 |
[28:58] | Actually, I came here to ask you for something. | 其实 我也想向你要点东西 |
[29:02] | One thing and then you’ll never have to hear from me again. | 就一个东西 之后我再也不会来找你了 |
[29:21] | You sure you don’t want to play one of the games? | 你真的不想玩一下那些游戏吗 |
[29:24] | Nah, I’m okay. | 不用了 |
[29:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[29:28] | – I should probably get home. – I mean, we could take a walk. | -我得回家了 -要不我们去那边走走 |
[29:52] | Well, it was very nice to meet you, Jack. | 很高兴认识你 杰克 |
[29:55] | Thank you for a nice night. | 谢谢你陪我度过美妙的一晚 |
[29:59] | I couldn’t pay for the umbrella. | 我当时没钱买雨伞了 |
[30:01] | I… | 我… |
[30:04] | I started the night with nine bucks. | 今晚我手里只有九块钱 |
[30:07] | Five bucks to get in, two bucks for a candy apple | 五块买了门票 两块买了一支糖苹果 |
[30:10] | and a hot chocolate, which is kind of a rip-off in my opinion, | 一杯热巧克力 我觉得简直贵得离谱 |
[30:13] | but that’s neither here nor there. | 但这都不是重点 |
[30:15] | That left me with two dollars. | 重点是当时我只剩两美元了 |
[30:18] | And if I bought the umbrella, | 如果买了雨伞 |
[30:20] | then I wouldn’t have enough for any of the games. | 就任何游戏都玩不起了 |
[30:25] | I didn’t know if you wanted to play any games, | 我不知道你想不想玩游戏 |
[30:28] | but I couldn’t take that chance | 但我不敢冒险 |
[30:29] | because, well, I-I-I brought you to a carnival, | 因为是我带你去的狂欢节 |
[30:31] | and you don’t bring a girl to a carnival | 总不能带女孩子去狂欢节 |
[30:33] | and-and not let her play any games. | 却不请她玩游戏吧 |
[30:44] | I’ve been having… | 我回来之后… |
[30:47] | a hard time since I got back. | 过得一直不太顺 |
[30:51] | Making money… finding my place. | 努力赚钱 寻找自己的位置 |
[31:01] | I don’t like talking about the war. | 我不愿意说起那场战争 |
[31:05] | Or my brother. | 也不愿说起我弟弟 |
[31:08] | It makes me sad. | 这些会让我难过 |
[31:10] | It makes me… angry. | 也会让我…愤怒 |
[31:16] | But I like talking to you. | 但我喜欢和你聊天 |
[31:19] | A lot. | 非常喜欢 |
[31:22] | You make me feel like I’m home. | 你给了我家的感觉 |
[31:27] | And I, and I never really felt like that before. | 这是种我从没有过的感觉 |
[31:38] | I’m sorry it was such a lousy first date. | 抱歉第一次约会这么差劲 |
[31:40] | I mean… | 我是说… |
[31:43] | I’m really, very sorry. | 我真的非常非常抱歉 |
[31:54] | – It’s a hard no on cats? – Allergic. | -你坚决反对养猫吗 -我过敏 |
[31:59] | Oh. And mushrooms? | 那蘑菇呢 |
[32:00] | Oh, I hate ’em. | 我讨厌蘑菇 |
[32:02] | No, like, I passionately hate them. | 不 应该说 我恨死蘑菇了 |
[32:04] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[32:07] | Oh, yeah, it was a… | 是啊 确实是一场… |
[32:10] | pretty bad first date. | 糟糕透顶的初次约会 |
[32:14] | I know. | 是啊 |
[32:21] | My girlfriends told me | 我的女性朋友和我说 |
[32:23] | I’m supposed to pretend to forget something | 如果第一次约会十分完美 |
[32:27] | in the car if it’s a really great first date. | 我应该假装忘点东西在车里 |
[32:29] | That way the guy has to come | 这样男生第二天 |
[32:31] | and return it the next day, but… | 就会过来还东西 可是… |
[32:36] | this was not that kind of first date, | 我们的初次约会并不美好 |
[32:39] | and I’m not that kind of girl. | 我也不是那种女生 |
[32:41] | Plus, the mushrooms are a real deal breaker for me. | 加上你讨厌蘑菇这事在我这可大大减分 |
[32:51] | Oh, but the way that you look at me, wow. | 不过你看我的眼神真叫我沉醉 |
[33:01] | I never, ever do this. | 这种事我从来不会做 |
[33:15] | Good night, Jack. | 晚安 杰克 |
[33:44] | Hey, listen… | 听我说… |
[33:45] | Nope. Me. | 不行 听我说 |
[33:48] | All right. | 好吧 |
[33:50] | You haven’t seen through a romantic relationship in your entire life. | 你的恋爱经历从没开花结果 |
[33:54] | – Beth… – Kevin– Uh-uh, still me. | -贝丝 -凯文 好好听我说 |
[33:57] | Look, I adore you, bro-in-law. | 我很喜欢你 大伯子 |
[34:00] | Okay? I know I don’t always say it out loud | 我知道这种话我不常说出口 |
[34:02] | because it kind of ruins my schtick, but I do. | 因为这与我的人设不符 可我还是要说 |
[34:06] | You know, you’re the only person who talks to my kids | 只有你 在与我的女儿们聊天的时候 |
[34:09] | like they’re people and not just kids. | 不当她们是孩子 而是大人 |
[34:13] | You’re kind. You’re funny. | 你人很好 也很风趣 |
[34:18] | And… | 而且… |
[34:19] | everything about the way you look says people should hate you, | 你从头到脚的样子 明明应该惹人厌恶 |
[34:21] | but somehow everybody loves you. | 可偏偏大家都喜欢你 |
[34:24] | I love you. | 我喜欢你 |
[34:30] | She will break you, Kevin. | 她会令你伤心欲绝 凯文 |
[34:34] | I have known you for 20 years. | 你我相识二十年 |
[34:36] | I have known her all of her life. | 但我和她从小就认识 |
[34:38] | Her background is complicated. | 她的过往很复杂 |
[34:43] | She eats men up and spits them out, | 她会将男人生吞下去 再吐出骨头 |
[34:44] | and you won’t stand a chance. | 你根本不是她的对手 |
[34:52] | I can’t believe you know how to use the word “schtick.” | 你居然会用”人设”这个词 |
[34:58] | I know a lot of things, Kevin. | 我懂的东西可多着呢 凯文 |
[35:30] | There are other ways to have children. | 想要孩子还可以用别的办法 |
[35:33] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[35:37] | The whole IVF thing was stressing me out. | 试管婴儿的事搞得我压力好大 |
[35:38] | I didn’t like hearing the doctor talk about how it was dangerous for you. | 我不喜欢听医生说这对你有多危险 |
[35:45] | I was scared, too. | 我也很害怕 |
[35:50] | And it probably wouldn’t have worked anyway. | 反正八成也不会成功 |
[35:53] | I was hoping you’d change your mind on the whole thing. | 我本来希望你在这件事上能回心转意 |
[35:56] | You know, the-the expense, the hormones, all of it. | 毕竟花费不菲 还有身体激素什么的 |
[35:59] | I just wasn’t feeling it. | 我就是觉得没戏 |
[36:06] | Me either. | 我也是 |
[36:09] | Look, I can pare back on my antidepressants, | 我可以减少服用抗抑郁药 |
[36:11] | you know, get my sperm count up. | 让我的精子数量多一些 |
[36:12] | Maybe we get lucky? It only takes a couple months | 万一我们撞了大运呢 只需要几个月时间 |
[36:14] | – to get the counts back up. – No. No way. | -就可以恢复数量 -不 不行 |
[36:19] | So… screw IVF. | 那就去他的试管婴儿 |
[36:24] | Screw IVF. | 去他的试管婴儿 |
[36:26] | – Yeah, screw it. – Yeah. | -是的 去他的吧 -嗯 |
[36:39] | Hello. | 喂 |
[36:40] | Oh, hi. Um, yes. | 你好 是的 |
[36:43] | 5:00. Um, okay. Yeah, thank you. | 五点钟 好 谢谢 |
[36:49] | What 5:00? | 什么五点钟 |
[36:53] | That was Dr. Jasper. She wants us to come back in. | 是贾斯珀医生 她叫我们回去一趟 |
[37:06] | All right, everybody, T-minus five minutes | 好了 大家 还有五分钟 |
[37:08] | until the birthday festivities begin. | 生日庆典就开始了 |
[37:10] | Hey, Deja, that means you, too. | 黛佳 你也得参加 |
[37:13] | Yo, Kev, Zoe! | 小凯 佐伊 |
[37:14] | Show yourselves before you get too… | 赶快出来 趁你俩还没… |
[37:15] | Really? Stop it. | 不是吧 别说了 |
[37:20] | I snuck out. | 我偷偷出去了一趟 |
[37:22] | I went back to my old neighborhood. | 我去了以前住过的地方 |
[37:25] | Hey, Deja, there are rules here. | 黛佳 你得遵守家里的规矩 |
[37:27] | I don’t care how upset you are with us, | 不管你多生我们的气 |
[37:29] | you don’t get to just climb out of your window | 都不许从窗户爬出去 |
[37:30] | and go– Oh… my God, is that for me? | 然后去… 天啊 那是给我的吗 |
[37:39] | I like surprises. | 我喜欢惊喜 |
[37:50] | It’s about damn time. I need the car. | 真够慢的 我要用车 |
[37:58] | What’s with you? | 你怎么了 |
[38:04] | When earlier today, | 今天早些时候 |
[38:05] | we witnessed one of the most remarkable comebacks in history. | 我们见证了史上最精彩的一次翻盘 |
[38:08] | After Oakland’s late touchdown, | 随着奥克兰队的晚触地 |
[38:10] | it looked like all was lost. | 一切似乎已成定局 |
[38:14] | I didn’t like this morning. | 我对今天早上不太满意 |
[38:15] | Watching you leave like that, | 看着你们那样离开 |
[38:17] | crushing you like that. | 你那么难过 |
[38:19] | I got into this to make the impossible possible, | 我做了计划 希望把不可能变为可能 |
[38:23] | not more impossible. | 不想再提不可能 |
[38:26] | I’ve spoken to my partners. | 我和合伙人们谈了 |
[38:29] | I’ve spoken to colleagues who have had success | 也问了一些患者情况与你类似 |
[38:31] | with IVF at your weight. | 但试管婴儿做成功了的同僚 |
[38:33] | Realistically, there’s about a 90% chance of failure here, | 说实话 失败的几率高达90% |
[38:39] | but I’m choosing to look at the ten percent side today. | 但我现在选择看那10%的成功率 |
[38:45] | So, if you want to move forward, | 所以 如果你们在了解风险后 |
[38:48] | knowing that, | 还是想要继续 |
[38:50] | I will take you on as a patient. | 我就接受你们这对患者 |
[38:55] | – Really? – Really. | -真的吗 -真的 |
[39:00] | Really, really? | 真的吗 真的吗 |
[39:02] | Really. | 真的 |
[39:04] | – Thank you. Thank you. – Of course. | -谢谢你 谢谢 -应该的 |
[39:13] | With just seconds left to play, | 比赛仅剩几秒 |
[39:14] | Terry Bradshaw’s pass was deflected. | 特里·布拉德肖的传球偏了 |
[39:17] | All seemed lost for Pittsburgh | 匹兹堡队看上去败局已定 |
[39:19] | until, in a miraculous turn of events, | 但是局势出现了奇迹般的转机 |
[39:21] | the ball fell right into the hands | 球恰好落入了跑卫之星 |
[39:23] | of star running back Franco Harris, | 弗兰克·哈里斯之手 |
[39:25] | who ran it in for the game-winning touchdown | 他在比赛结束时 运球至触地点 |
[39:27] | as time expired. | 赢得了比赛 |
[39:29] | Franco Harris has it! | 弗兰克·哈里斯成功了 |
[39:31] | And it’s over! He grabbed it | 比赛结束了 他在最后5秒 |
[39:33] | with five seconds to go and scored! | 抓住球 并且运球得分 |
[39:59] | Deja, are these expensive? | 黛佳 这双鞋很贵吧 |
[40:01] | – Like, how did you even…? – I had a connection. | -你怎么会…… -我找人帮忙了 |
[40:03] | It’s no big deal. | 不是大事 |
[40:06] | Oh, and you could sign those papers if you want. | 如果你希望的话 你可以签那些文件 |
[40:14] | You talk about Christmas miracles, | 大家经常说圣诞奇迹 |
[40:16] | here’s the miracle of all miracles. | 而这才是奇迹中的奇迹 |
[40:18] | Franco, you remember how the ball coming to you? | 法兰克 你还记得球怎么飞向你的吗 |
[40:21] | I don’t know, like, I seen it bounce off | 不知道 我看见球弹出来 |
[40:22] | and I just, you know, looked up | 就抬头看 |
[40:26] | and I just put my hands out and… | 然后就伸出手 |
[40:30] | Apparently, you’re gonna have to | 看来 你得每天 |
[40:31] | shoot me up with hormones every day. | 给我注射激素了 |
[40:33] | It’s gonna be like Requiem for a Dream up in here! | 浓浓的梦之安魂曲既视感啊 |
[40:37] | That sounds good, hon. | 挺不错啊 亲爱的 |
[40:43] | It’s just one of those plays that’ll go down in history, | 这场比赛绝对会被人们久久铭记 |
[40:47] | a single moment -that changed destiny forever. | 就在那一刻 永远地改变了命运 |
[40:51] | It’s time to go see her, Tess. | 该去见她了 苔丝 |
[40:54] | I’m not ready. | 我没准备好 |
[40:59] | I’m just gonna run to the restroom before we head over. | 在过去前 我想先去趟洗手间 |
[41:02] | I’ll be right here. | 我在这儿等你 |
[41:15] | Hey, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[41:18] | You coming down? | 你下来吗 |
[41:22] | Yeah, I don’t know if I should. | 我不知道是不是应该下来 |
[41:24] | She wants you to be there, too. | 她肯定希望你在场 |
[41:27] | All right, I’ll see you soon. | 好吧 过会儿见 |
[41:28] | All right, bye. | 好 再见 |
[41:32] | And while there may be heartbreak | 今晚奥克兰可能会心碎 |
[41:34] | tonight in Oakland, here in Pittsburgh, | 而同时 在匹兹堡 |
[41:37] | they’re calling it the Immaculate Reception. | 人们正传颂着那”完美一接” |
[42:10] | A reminder for all of us, I think, | 我想 这提醒了我们 |
[42:12] | that sometimes a ball has to bounce off one person | 有时球需要从一个人手中 |
[42:15] | a few times to wind up in the hands of the right guy | 掉落很多次 才能落入正确的人之手 |
[42:18] | and make a story truly immortal. | 从而成就一段真正的永垂不朽 |