时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:03] | This is the apartment building Beth and I bought last year. | 这个公寓是我和贝丝去年买下来的 |
[00:06] | It’s where I found my biological father. | 我就是在这里找到了我的生父 |
[00:10] | Her background is complicated. | 她的过往很复杂 |
[00:13] | She will break you, Kevin. | 她会令你伤心欲绝 凯文 |
[00:15] | I’ve spoken to colleagues | 我问了一些 |
[00:16] | who have had success with IVF. | 患者情况与你类似 |
[00:18] | At your weight, realistically, | 但试管婴儿做成功了的同僚 |
[00:20] | there’s about a 90% chance of failure here. | 说实话 失败的几率高达90% |
[00:23] | You’ve been on the antidepressant how long? | 你服用抗抑郁药几年了 |
[00:25] | – Uh, six years. -It’s possible they’re causing | -六年 -很可能是药物 |
[00:27] | the decreased sperm count. | 导致精子数的减少 |
[00:29] | Dad! | 爸 |
[00:32] | Your husband went into cardiac arrest. | 你丈夫出现了心脏骤停 |
[00:34] | Mrs. Pearson, your husband has died. | 皮尔森女士 你丈夫刚刚过世了 |
[00:41] | 请留意新收货地址 PA15241 贝瑟尔公园 沃纳特街203楼4940号 | |
[00:56] | Come on, Bec. What’s the harm in looking? | 来吧 小贝 看看又没坏处 |
[01:01] | Hmm. I’ve heard that one before. | 你以前也说过这句话 |
[01:03] | Mom? | 妈 |
[01:05] | Morning. | 早上好 |
[01:09] | – Do you want some coffee? – Yeah. | -要来点咖啡吗 -好 |
[01:15] | It’s a big day today. | 今天是个大日子 |
[01:16] | Are we finally gonna pick a house and get out of this place? | 我们终于要挑一间房子然后离开这里了吗 |
[01:19] | Yeah, if it’s the right house. | 对 如果房子合适的话 |
[01:20] | But that’s not why it’s a big day. | 但我说的不是这个 |
[01:27] | That came for you this morning. | 今早收到的 你的包裹 |
[01:38] | You know, rejection letters | 别忐忑了 拒绝信 |
[01:39] | don’t typically weigh three pounds. | 可不会有三斤这么重 |
[01:55] | Ma, I… Ma, I got-I got in. | 妈 妈 我被录取了 |
[01:57] | – I got into Howard. – I knew it. | -我进了霍华德 -我就知道 |
[02:05] | Oh, baby. | 宝贝 |
[02:09] | Mom, are-are you okay? | 妈 你还好吗 |
[02:10] | Yeah, I’m good, I’m just, I’m so happy for you. | 妈挺好的 妈就是为你高兴 |
[02:14] | God, get a room. | 天哪 去开房吧 |
[02:16] | Well, good morning to you, too. | 好吧 早上好 |
[02:17] | You know, your brother just got into Howard. | 你弟弟刚被录取进了霍华德大学 |
[02:20] | Randall, that’s great. | 兰德尔 这太棒了 |
[02:22] | Hey, I’m sure you’ll hear from Berklee any time soon now, too. | 伯克利大学肯定也很快就会联系你了 |
[02:31] | I was gonna make a veggie omelet for us, | 我正准备做个蔬菜蛋卷 |
[02:33] | if you want one. | 你要吃吗 |
[02:34] | Nah, I’m good. | 不用了 |
[02:36] | But, um, we’re out of these, by the way. | 不过顺便说一句 这个吃完了 |
[02:41] | Okay, I’ll go, uh, buy more. | 好 我回头去买点 |
[02:48] | I have to go wake up Kevin and tell him. | 我得去叫醒凯文 告诉他 |
[03:20] | Hey! All right, pack it in. | 都来了 快过来 |
[03:21] | You three hellions have just completed | 你们三个小家伙 |
[03:22] | your first week of school. | 刚上完一礼拜的课 |
[03:24] | That calls for some celebratory froyo. | 这必须得吃冻酸奶庆祝一下 |
[03:27] | Can’t. I’m staying after school for TSA. | 不行 我得留下来参加TSA活动 |
[03:30] | You’re doing airport security training? | 你要学机场安保训练吗 |
[03:32] | It’s a Taylor Swift Appreciation club. | 是泰勒·斯威夫特后援俱乐部 |
[03:34] | I’m staying after, too. I have my Little Farmers Club. | 我也得留下 要参加小农夫俱乐部活动 |
[03:38] | But froyo. | 可是冻酸奶 |
[03:39] | Bye. | 拜 |
[03:40] | – Bye. – Bye. | -拜 -再见 |
[03:42] | What about you? Got anything? | 你呢 有什么安排吗 |
[03:43] | Beyhive meeting you got to get to? | 要参加蜂窝发型同好会吗 |
[03:45] | – Nope. Don’t make this a thing. – Nothing? | -没有 别小题大做 -没有吗 |
[03:47] | Okay. | 好 |
[03:49] | Yo, I’m not making this a thing whatsoever, | 我不是想小题大做 |
[03:52] | but, uh, it’s just that it’s your first week at a new school, | 但这是你第一周来上新学校 |
[03:56] | and every time we ask you how your day went, | 每次我问你今天感觉如何的时候 |
[03:57] | you’ve said it was fine. | 你都说挺好的 |
[04:01] | What? Say it. | 怎么了 说吧 |
[04:04] | It’s just, this school is pretty white, man. | 这个学校也太”白”了 老兄 |
[04:06] | What? White people go to this school? | 什么 还有白人上这个学校吗 |
[04:09] | They got a club for milk enthusiasts. What is that? | 居然有牛奶爱好者协会 这算什么 |
[04:12] | That’s my kind of club. Where do I sign up? | 我太适合这个协会了 在哪里报名 |
[04:17] | I miss my drill team at my old school. | 我很怀念以前学校的体操队 |
[04:21] | Why don’t you start one here? | 要不在这里找一个 |
[04:22] | It’s not gonna work. | 不是一回事 |
[04:23] | – How do you know unless you… – Dude. | -不试一下怎么知道 -老兄 |
[05:16] | What do you got here? | 你在看什么 |
[05:21] | He’s that French guy you interviewed | 他就是那个你为你的纪录片 |
[05:22] | – for your documentary, yeah? – Yeah. | -采访过的人 是吗 -是的 |
[05:25] | Do you even know what he’s saying? | 你知道他在说什么吗 |
[05:27] | Oui. | 知道[法语] |
[05:28] | Je parle français et trois autres langues. | 我会说法语和其他三种语言[法语] |
[05:32] | Wow. Man. God. | 天啊 我的天 |
[05:35] | You are so hot. | 你太性感了 |
[05:44] | – What? – I have to finish transcribing. | -怎么了 -我得做完转录 |
[05:47] | Are you saying I can’t compete with an old French guy? | 你是说我比不过一个法国老男人吗 |
[05:49] | Uh, no. Not when he’s talking about | 对呀 尤其是当他在谈 |
[05:51] | Earth’s dwindling water supply. | 地球日渐枯竭水资源的时候 |
[05:53] | – No. – Right. | -比不过 -好吧 |
[05:56] | You’re probably right. | 你可能是对的 |
[06:01] | I was gonna invite you to my premiere tomorrow night. | 我本来要邀请你来参加我明晚的首映 |
[06:08] | But I– it’s just, it just, it’s– I… it’s too soon. | 只不过… 这太快了 |
[06:11] | – It is. – Yeah. | -是太快了 -对啊 |
[06:13] | Plus, you know I’m going to Chicago in the morning | 另外 你知道早上我要去芝加哥 |
[06:15] | – to sound mix. – Right. | -混音 -是啊 |
[06:20] | I could drive you, tomorrow morning, to the airport. | 明早我可以开车送你去机场 |
[06:23] | – Thanks. You don’t have to… – I don’t mind. | -多谢 你不必这么做 -我不介意的 |
[06:25] | – Really, it’s, uh, it’s okay. – No, no. | -真的 没关系 -不不 |
[06:27] | It’s no problem. I’d be killing time, you know? | 没问题 我就是消磨时间 你懂的 |
[06:34] | Um… look, I just, uh, | 听着 我只是 |
[06:37] | I, um, I don’t want this really nice, | 我不希望我们之间美好 |
[06:41] | really light, really lovely thing | 放松 很愉悦的关系 |
[06:43] | to be serious, you know? | 变得太认真了 你明白吗 |
[06:47] | You know where I’m coming from, right? | 你知道我从哪儿来的 对吧 |
[06:48] | Yeah. Yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course. | 知道 是啊 当然了 |
[06:50] | Ah, I know where you’re coming– I’m the king of casj. | 我知道你从哪儿来的 我就是随性之王 |
[06:52] | Okay? Casj, like “Casual,” okay? | 随性 随便的随 好吧 |
[06:55] | I’m not the king of cashmere. | 不是什么羊绒衫之王[谐音] |
[06:57] | Although that’s a lie, I am the king of cashmere. | 骗你的 我就是羊绒衫之王 |
[07:00] | I am. I’m not ashamed of it. | 真的 可我不以此为耻 |
[07:02] | – You’ll see. Oh, no, you’ll see. – Of course you are. | -走着瞧 你走着瞧 -你当然是 |
[07:05] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[07:10] | You’re stress snacking? | 你在吃零食解压吗 |
[07:11] | It’s my co-op kitchen proposal. | 因为我合作公寓厨房的提案 |
[07:14] | I’ll work it off at barre class. | 我会在健身课上消耗掉的 |
[07:15] | No, keep it on. | 没事 你吃吧 |
[07:17] | I like you a little slim thick. | 我喜欢你有一点微胖 |
[07:19] | That feels good. | 真舒服 |
[07:21] | – Do not stop. – Okay. | -别停 -好的 |
[07:24] | Just don’t keep doing that thing | 只是你别总是在 |
[07:25] | where you’re directing me the entire time. | 给我下指示的时候发出那种声音 |
[07:27] | Just a little bit higher. | 再高一点点 |
[07:30] | I mean, uh, no. | 我是说 不 |
[07:31] | I’ll shut up. | 我会闭嘴的 |
[07:33] | Please don’t stop. | 请别停下来 |
[07:35] | This proposal is kicking my ass, babe. | 这份提案折磨死我了 亲爱的 |
[07:37] | And I may have to go into work tomorrow | 说不定明天首映开始之前 |
[07:38] | before the premiere. | 我得先去工作 |
[07:40] | – On Saturday? – Yep. | -周六吗 -对的 |
[07:42] | Just a little bit lower, more pressure. | 往下一点 使点劲 |
[07:44] | I think I’ll take Deja to the rec center by our building. | 我想带黛佳去我们房子旁的那家活动中心 |
[07:47] | What for? | 为什么 |
[07:48] | There’s this girl, Sky. | 有一个女孩 叫斯凯 |
[07:49] | She’s one of the tenant’s daughters. | 她是一个租户的女儿 |
[07:51] | She’s about Deja’s age. | 跟黛佳年纪差不多 |
[07:53] | Maybe I can introduce them, they can hang out. | 我想介绍她们认识 她们可以一起玩 |
[07:55] | She may feel more comfortable there. | 她在那儿可能会觉得更自在 |
[07:57] | – Couldn’t hurt – Sorry. That’s… | -没什么坏处 -抱歉 我是… |
[07:59] | but you-you said more pressure. | 是你说用点劲的 |
[08:00] | – Yeah, but modulate, baby. – Right. You got it. | -是 但你得慢点 宝贝 -好的 |
[08:03] | Modulate, but don’t stop. | 慢一点 但别停下来 |
[08:08] | Toby, enough with the knee. You’re driving me crazy. | 托比 别抖腿了 我受不了了 |
[08:11] | Sorry. I’m just su– I’m super excited. | 抱歉 我只是太兴奋了 |
[08:13] | I mean, come on. | 我是说 拜托 |
[08:14] | An NYC premiere? This is too much. | 一场纽约的首映 这太过了 |
[08:22] | What? What’s the matter? | 怎么了 怎么回事 |
[08:23] | What’s the matter? What’s the matter? | 什么事 怎么了 |
[08:24] | – Fertility hormone hot flash. – Oh, I got this. | -生育激素引起的燥热 -有我在呢 |
[08:26] | Hey, man, can you crank the A.C.? | 伙计 你能把空调制冷打开吗 |
[08:31] | – Oh, that’s good. – Oh, well, that is… | -舒服多了 -这真是… |
[08:37] | Oh, damn, girl. | 天啊 你真漂亮 |
[08:39] | You look like you’re in a Whitesnake video. | 你就像出演白蛇的音乐MV一样 |
[08:42] | Yeah, you make IVF look very rock and roll. | 你让做试管婴儿都变得好酷 |
[08:47] | Stop, that’s my spot. Stop. | 住手 那是我的兴奋点 住手 |
[08:50] | My gosh. | 天啊 |
[08:52] | I’m on the hormones, and you’ve been extra frisky lately. | 我最近荷尔蒙飙升 你变得也异常活跃 |
[08:55] | Yeah, well, the idea of you and me making a mini you and me | 没错 你和我的造小人计划 |
[08:58] | makes me and mini me very excited. | 让我的小人有点按捺不住 |
[09:02] | Listen, all of this is big news, and it’s still early. | 听着 这都是些重磅消息 现在为时尚早 |
[09:06] | And I-I don’t want to talk about risks | 我不想费劲和我妈讨论 |
[09:08] | or hormone shots with my mom, | 激素注射什么的风险 |
[09:09] | so let’s not say anything to my family. | 所以先对我的家人进行保密 |
[09:11] | Yeah, I guess you’re right. | 好的 你说的没错 |
[09:12] | Some things are best kept between a husband and his wife | 有些事情最好只保守在夫妻双方之间 |
[09:16] | and his Lyft driver. | 还有司机 |
[09:18] | Really hope the IVF works for you guys. | 衷心祝愿你们试管婴儿能成功 |
[09:20] | – Okay, thanks. – Thanks. | -谢谢 -谢谢 |
[09:45] | Looks like you could use a hand. | 需要帮忙吗 |
[09:46] | Thank you. I can manage. | 我自己可以 谢谢 |
[09:49] | Fair enough. | 好吧 |
[09:52] | Please, do not touch my things. I said I can manage. | 麻烦别碰我的东西 我说了我可以 |
[09:58] | I didn’t catch your name. | 我还不知道你的名字 |
[10:01] | Hey, ChiChi. | 你好 琪琪 |
[10:02] | Hey, Randall. Is everything okay? | 你好 兰德尔 有什么事吗 |
[10:04] | You got my rent check, right? | 你收到我的房租支票了吧 |
[10:05] | I did. Everything’s good. | 收到了 也没什么事 |
[10:06] | I just, uh, I wanted to introduce Deja to Sky. | 我想把黛佳介绍给斯凯 |
[10:11] | Sky, over here. | 斯凯 过来 |
[10:12] | Hey, Sky. This is Deja. | 你好 斯凯 她叫黛佳 |
[10:14] | Deja, Sky. | 黛佳 斯凯 |
[10:18] | Uh, were ya’ll just stepping? | 你们在走舞步吗 |
[10:20] | Yeah, you step? | 对 你也会吗 |
[10:21] | No, but I was on a drill team. | 不会 但我之前是体操队的 |
[10:22] | Oh, cool. Come on, I’ll show you what we’re doing. | 棒极了 来 我来教你我们的舞步 |
[10:35] | Why is that mattress up against the wall? | 那个床垫为什么要靠着墙 |
[10:38] | – Because of the hole. – Well, why is there a hole? | -因为墙上有个洞 -怎么会有个洞 |
[10:41] | Because of the busted pipe. | 因为有水管爆裂了 |
[10:45] | Why is there a busted pipe? | 为什么会有水管爆裂了 |
[10:47] | Because of the water heater. | 因为热水器的缘故 |
[10:48] | Randall, are we going to play this game all day? | 兰德尔 我们要一直继续这样的话题吗 |
[10:50] | Because I’d like to get back to my book. | 我还想好好看会儿书 |
[10:52] | Nah. | 不了 |
[10:59] | Why doesn’t somebody call the city or Parks and Rec, | 怎么没人向市政或是园区反映 |
[11:01] | fix this place up? | 把这地方修一下 |
[11:03] | We call all the time. | 我们一直在反映 |
[11:05] | It doesn’t work. | 没用的 |
[11:06] | We don’t even have proper street lighting. | 我们这甚至路灯都有问题 |
[11:10] | But if you think you can do better | 但如果你觉得在这里坐上五分钟 |
[11:12] | after sitting around for all of five minutes, | 就能改善这里的情况 |
[11:15] | feel free to go to city hall. | 欢迎你去市政厅反映情况 |
[11:18] | Talk to Councilman Brown. | 找布朗市议员谈谈 |
[11:20] | Maybe I will. | 我会试试的 |
[11:22] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[11:23] | Maybe I will right now. | 我现在就去试试 |
[11:25] | Okay. | 去吧 |
[11:27] | Okay. | 走了 |
[11:33] | I had to tell you guys first, Ms. Yvette. | 我想先告诉你们 伊薇特女士 |
[11:35] | We’re all here. Go ahead, hon. | 我们都在这儿 说吧 亲爱的 |
[11:37] | Guess who got into H.U.? | 猜猜谁被霍华德大学录取了 |
[11:38] | You know! | 看吧 |
[11:40] | – Yes! – I told you you’d get in. | -棒极了 -我就说你可以的 |
[11:43] | RP, you’re gonna love the campus, man. | 兰德尔 你会爱上这座校园的 伙计 |
[11:46] | The Greek parties, the step shows. | 各种兄弟会 街舞表演 |
[11:48] | Yeah, and I’m-a make sure you pledge, too. | 我相信你也一定会加入协会的 |
[11:49] | Okay, look, boy, he is going there for an education. | 行了 听着 人家是去学习的 |
[11:51] | Hey, I can’t wait. | 我迫不及待了 |
[11:52] | You’ll come over tonight to celebrate. | 你今晚过来庆祝一下吧 |
[11:54] | Isaac is gonna grill and I’ll make my fried okra. | 艾萨克给烧烤 我来炒秋葵 |
[11:56] | Randall, we’re late to meet the realtor. | 兰德尔 我们赶不及见房产中介了 |
[11:58] | I got to go, but tonight sounds good. | 我得挂了 但今晚安排听着不错 |
[12:01] | I just have to ask my mom first. | 我得先问问我妈才行 |
[12:05] | Okay and that’s the living room. | 好了 这是客厅 |
[12:07] | Let’s take a look at the kitchen. | 我们来看看厨房吧 |
[12:10] | You got to admit, | 不得不承认 |
[12:11] | this place gets more light than ours. | 这房子的采光比我们家好得多 |
[12:13] | Yeah, well, light is overrated. | 光线又没那么重要 |
[12:15] | This way. | 这边请 |
[12:20] | Now, this house does only have three bedrooms, | 这房子只有三间卧室 |
[12:22] | – so if that’s an issue… – No, no, it’s fine. | -如果不够的话 -没事 没问题 |
[12:24] | I mean, the boys can share a room, right? | 兄弟俩可以共用一间卧室 对吧 |
[12:26] | I mean, Randall, you’re gonna be heading off | 兰德尔今年秋天就要去 |
[12:28] | to college in the fall | 读大学了 |
[12:29] | and Kate, fingers crossed, | 而凯特 上天保佑 |
[12:31] | you’ll hear from Berklee any day now. | 希望你尽快收到伯克利的好消息 |
[12:34] | As for me, I’ll be right here. | 而我呢 就待在这儿 |
[12:38] | Me, too. | 我也是 |
[12:41] | What do you mean? | 你什么意思 |
[12:49] | I never sent in the tape they asked for | 我一直都没有按他们的要求 |
[12:51] | for my callback audition. | 把我的复审试音带寄回去 |
[12:56] | – I-I bet you can still apply for springtime. – Nope. | -你应该还可以申请春季入学的 -不 |
[12:59] | – I’m done. – But if you just explain… | -我放弃了 -但只要你跟他们解释… |
[13:01] | Randall, she said she’s done, all right? | 兰德尔 她说她不干了 好吗 |
[13:13] | Um, have you seen the backyard? | 你们看过后院了吗 |
[13:15] | It’s like a vacation out there. | 那里就像是个度假圣地 |
[13:17] | That sounds nice. | 听起来很不错 |
[13:19] | – Oh, this way. Follow me. – Okay. | -这边请 跟我来 -好的 |
[13:27] | Well, that was fun. | 真有意思 |
[13:29] | Kevin. | 凯文 |
[13:32] | Kev. Kev, are you hammered right now? | 小凯 小凯 你喝醉了吗 |
[13:35] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[13:48] | 抗抑郁药的戒断反应 焦虑 震颤 头晕 烦躁 恶心 发热 头痛 | |
[13:57] | Okay, so, Megan Markle tiny hat? | 好了 是要梅根·马克尔那样的小帽子 |
[14:00] | Or no tiny hat? | 还是不要戴了 |
[14:02] | – I don’t know. – I like the tiny hat. | -我也不知道 -我挺喜欢这小帽子 |
[14:04] | – Yeah? – Yeah. It’s cute. | -是吗 -对 挺可爱的 |
[14:05] | Oh, look at you. | 看看这谁啊 |
[14:09] | It’s Italian. Huh? Made in Pasadena. | 意大利的牌子 帕萨迪纳产的 |
[14:12] | It’s very handsome. | 非常帅气 |
[14:13] | Oh, no, no, no, m’lady. If you want handsome, | 不不不 我的女士 要想看帅哥 |
[14:15] | please allow me to introduce Miguel Rivas! | 请让我向大家介绍米格尔·里瓦斯 |
[14:23] | Guys, we have to go. Car’s all gassed up. | 我们要出发了 车已经加满油了 |
[14:25] | As soon as I grab a snack for the road, | 我只要拿点路上吃的小点心 |
[14:27] | then we can head out, okay? | 然后就出发 可以吗 |
[14:28] | Ooh! Caramel creme. That’s my favorite. | 焦糖乳酪 我的最爱 |
[14:31] | – Oh, and only 80 calories. – Oh, no, actually, | -还只有八十卡路里 -不行 事实上 |
[14:33] | – you can’t. These are Kate’s. – I can’t use my own… | -这不行 这是凯特的 -我不能用我的 |
[14:43] | I’m a heroin addict. | 我有毒瘾 |
[15:19] | I know it’s loud. | 我知道吵到你了 |
[15:20] | It’s too hot. She won’t stop crying. | 她烧得很厉害 还哭个不停 |
[15:23] | I was wondering if you’d had dinner. | 我就是来问问你们吃过晚饭没有 |
[15:26] | I might’ve made too much is all | 我晚饭做多了 |
[15:28] | and, uh, you’d be doing me a favor. | 你能帮我分担点就好了 |
[15:41] | I said I made too much. I didn’t say I made it well. | 我说我做多了 但没说做得很好吃 |
[15:44] | It’s not bad. | 还不赖 |
[15:45] | It’s not good, either. | 但也不那么好 |
[15:47] | My food tends to live somewhere in the margins. | 我做的食物介于好吃和不好吃的边缘 |
[15:53] | ChiChi. It’s a pretty name. | 琪琪 这名字很好听 |
[15:56] | It’s Ibo. I’m Nigerian. | 是伊博语 我来自尼日利亚 |
[16:00] | So it’s just the two of you here? | 所以就你们两个人在这儿 |
[16:06] | I was married. | 我结过婚 |
[16:09] | I married very young. | 我很年轻就结婚了 |
[16:12] | Me and my husband Emeka met when I was nine. | 我和我丈夫埃梅卡九岁时候就认识了 |
[16:20] | He used to come to my house | 他经常会来我家 |
[16:21] | and my mother would let us watch karate movies | 我母亲就让我们看空手道电影 |
[16:25] | and Walker, Texas Ranger. | 还有《得州巡警》 |
[16:31] | So, when we won visa lottery, | 所以当我们抽中了签证之后 |
[16:33] | we knew we had to go to Texas, | 我们就知道要去得州 |
[16:38] | see the cowboys for ourselves. | 亲眼看看牛仔 |
[16:43] | Emeka died before we traveled. | 埃梅卡在我们出发前就去世了 |
[16:48] | I decided to still come… | 我还是决定要去 |
[16:51] | but not to Texas. | 但不去得州 |
[16:54] | Wouldn’t… have been the same without him. | 没了他 感觉就不一样了 |
[17:04] | My NA group is putting something together, | 我们互助小组想组织场聚会 |
[17:06] | a little celebration for me being five years | 庆祝我成功戒毒 |
[17:09] | clean and sober. | 已经五年了 |
[17:10] | It’s at the community center on Fifth. | 是在第五街的一个社区中心 |
[17:12] | A lot of people in the building go there. | 很多住在这栋楼里的人都去那 |
[17:14] | Good people. | 都是很好的人 |
[17:16] | A lot of them with small kids. | 很多人都会带着小孩去 |
[17:20] | You’re welcome to come. | 非常欢迎你来 |
[17:26] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[17:28] | But I’m all right. | 但是不用了 |
[17:38] | Would you like to hold her? | 你想抱抱她吗 |
[17:42] | Are you sure? | 可以吗 |
[17:51] | Uh, I haven’t had much practice. | 我没怎么抱过孩子 |
[17:58] | Hello, my sweet. | 你好 小宝贝 |
[17:59] | Sky, meet William. | 斯凯 这是威廉 |
[18:02] | Hello, Sky. Yeah. | 你好啊 斯凯 |
[18:08] | You’re a natural. | 你抱孩子很有天赋 |
[18:12] | Hello, Sky. | 你好 斯凯 |
[18:14] | Hello. | 你好 |
[18:16] | Hey, how’s it going? | 你那边怎么样 |
[18:17] | Swamped. | 忙得四脚朝天 |
[18:19] | I might have to meet you at the premiere. | 我们可能得直接在首映礼见面了 |
[18:20] | That’s fine. Don’t worry about it. | 好的 没关系 |
[18:22] | So, uh, I took Deja to this rec center to hang out with Sky. | 我今天带黛佳去活动中心认识斯凯了 |
[18:27] | Place is a bit of a dump. | 那地方跟垃圾堆一样 |
[18:28] | Oh, really? So you’re thinking about buying it? | 是吗 所以你想买下来吗 |
[18:33] | But I did go to city hall. | 我的确去了趟市政厅 |
[18:35] | I wanted to speak to the councilman | 我想和议员谈谈 |
[18:36] | about fixing the place up. | 希望他能修整一下那地方 |
[18:37] | Apparently, dude is getting his hair cut. | 可那家伙现在正在剪头发 |
[18:40] | So you are… | 那你打算… |
[18:41] | Headed to his barbershop. | 正准备去理发店找他 |
[18:43] | My man. | 好样的 |
[18:44] | Hey, babe, I got to finish up here. | 亲爱的 我得快点完成工作 |
[18:45] | I’m buried in work. | 还有好多事情 |
[18:46] | All right. I’ll see you tonight. | 好的 我们晚上见 |
[18:56] | You could grow basil for pesto. | 你可以种罗勒做香蒜酱 |
[19:02] | When have you ever eaten pesto? | 你什么时候吃过香蒜酱 |
[19:13] | Where are you right now? | 你现在在哪[你在想什么] |
[19:15] | What? | 什么 |
[19:17] | Sorry, hon. | 抱歉 孩子 |
[19:19] | I’m right here. | 我在这呢 |
[19:23] | So what do you think of this place? | 你觉得这里怎么样 |
[19:26] | Have you noticed Kate’s eating? | 你注意到凯特在暴饮暴食吗 |
[19:28] | – Randall… – You know, and Kevin’s drunk half the time. | -兰德尔 -凯文半数时间都处于喝醉状态 |
[19:32] | But-but you don’t seem to care. | 但你似乎并不在乎 |
[19:35] | I do care. | 我在乎 |
[19:37] | I’m doing the very best that I can. | 我已经尽我所能了 |
[19:40] | They’re both grieving. | 他们都很痛苦 |
[19:41] | – What would you like me to do? – I don’t know. | -你想让我做什么 -我不知道 |
[19:44] | But anything. I mean, you lied. | 做什么都行 你骗了我们 |
[19:47] | You said that you’d take care of everything. | 你说你会处理好所有事 |
[19:49] | You said we’d be okay, | 你说我们会没事的 |
[19:50] | that you’d step up and make sure of it, | 你说你会保证我们一切顺利 |
[19:52] | but you lied. | 但你食言了 |
[20:02] | It’s getting late. I think we need to go. | 很晚了 我们该走了 |
[20:22] | You know, our friend Carol, | 对了 我们有个朋友凯洛琳 |
[20:23] | she has a daughter who did the in vitro. | 她的女儿就是试管婴儿 |
[20:25] | Remember? | 记得吗 |
[20:26] | The cute, little twins with the weird names. | 那对名字很奇怪的可爱双胞胎 |
[20:29] | – What were they? – Eloise and Plaza. | -叫什么来着 -埃洛伊萨和普拉萨 |
[20:33] | Terrible names. Yeah. | 名字取得真糟 |
[20:38] | – Mom. – Hmm? | -妈 -什么 |
[20:39] | – What’s up? – What? Nothing. | -怎么了 -没什么啊 |
[20:42] | Nothing at all, Bug. | 什么事都没有 宝贝 |
[20:44] | This is exactly what I was trying to avoid. | 这就是我不想告诉你们的原因 |
[20:49] | Just say it. | 直说吧 |
[20:54] | Kate, have you guys really considered all of the risks? | 凯特 你们真的考虑清楚所有风险了吗 |
[20:58] | Oh, can we not do this? | 能不讨论这个话题吗 |
[21:00] | I’m sure that they’ve done the research… | 他们肯定已经研究过了 |
[21:01] | Because I-I did learn a lot from helping my friend Carol | 我给凯洛琳帮忙的时候有经验 |
[21:04] | and I know that the egg retrieval surgery | 我知道取卵手术非常危险 |
[21:07] | is a dangerous procedure for someone… | 特别是对于你这种… |
[21:11] | someone… your size, Kate. | 对你… 这种体型的人来说 凯特 |
[21:37] | Excuse me, Councilman Brown, may I have a word? | 打扰了 布朗议员 能说句话吗 |
[21:42] | A word? | 说句话 |
[21:43] | Hell, you can have a whole paragraph. | 你想说多少都行 |
[21:45] | My name’s Randall Pearson. | 我叫兰德尔·皮尔森 |
[21:46] | I own the property on Olney and Third. | 我在奥尔尼和第三大街有房产 |
[21:48] | It’s the big one, right next to the laundromat. | 就是在自助洗衣店隔壁的那栋大楼 |
[21:51] | Nice to have a black landlord in this city. | 很高兴这座城里能有个黑人房东 |
[21:53] | Not many of those. | 不多见 |
[21:55] | Councilman Sol Brown. | 我是索尔·布朗 |
[21:57] | – 12th District. – Nice to meet you. | -第12街区议员 -很高兴认识您 |
[21:59] | All my pleasure. | 幸会 |
[22:00] | My father lived in the building for several years. | 我父亲在那里生活了多年 |
[22:03] | When he passed away, my wife and I took it | 他去世后 我和妻子想要改变这个地方 |
[22:04] | as a personal mission to turn the place around. | 并把它作为我们的使命 |
[22:06] | Good for you. Come on, sit. | 了不起 请坐 |
[22:09] | – Join us. – Thank you. | -和我们一起 -谢谢 |
[22:13] | So, what’s on your mind, Mr. Pearson? | 你有什么心事吗 皮尔森先生 |
[22:16] | I’m actually here about | 我来其实是为了 |
[22:17] | the rec center on Fifth Street. | 第五街的活动中心 |
[22:19] | The place is falling apart. | 那房子破败不堪 |
[22:21] | I’m talking holes in the wall, water damage. | 墙上有洞 水管破损严重 |
[22:24] | The streetlights out front are either broken or missing. | 外面的街灯也要么坏了 要么丢了 |
[22:26] | Yeah, that place isn’t what it was. | 是 那地方已经不是原来的样子了 |
[22:30] | Kills me. | 很头疼 |
[22:32] | What part of town do you live in? | 你住哪里 |
[22:34] | Oh, I actually live in New Jersey. | 我其实住在新泽西 |
[22:36] | – In the suburbs. – Oh, good for you. | -在郊区 -可以啊 |
[22:41] | I grew up in South Philly. | 我在南费城长大 |
[22:43] | Spent a lot of time at a rec center myself back then. | 那时经常待在活动中心 |
[22:46] | Ree’s Recreation Center. | 瑞氏活动中心 |
[22:47] | – Ever hear of it? – No, I can’t say that I have. | -听过吗 -没有 没听过 |
[22:49] | My pops owned the grocery store right across the street from it. | 以前我爸在街对面开了家杂货店 |
[22:52] | I think I was in high school | 我高中的时候 |
[22:55] | when there was a shooting at Ree’s. | 瑞氏里发生了枪击案 |
[22:57] | The mayor tried to shut it down, | 市长要把那里关掉 |
[22:58] | but my pops wasn’t having it. | 但我爸不同意 |
[23:00] | He always said, “Boy, ain’t nothin’ worth having | 他总是说 “孩子 如果你不愿为之奋斗 |
[23:03] | if you ain’t willing to fight for it.” | 那就不值得拥有任何事物” |
[23:05] | He got everybody in the neighborhood | 他召集了街区的每个人 |
[23:08] | to rally to keep Ree’s open. | 让瑞氏继续经营下去 |
[23:11] | Your father sounds like he was the real deal. | 听上去你父亲是个很了不起的人 |
[23:14] | He was. He really was. | 对 他很了不起 |
[23:21] | Last year, I cast the deciding vote to shut Ree’s down. | 去年我投下决定性的一票 把瑞氏关闭了 |
[23:27] | Eh, it wasn’t structurally sound, became dangerous. | 它结构不稳定 成了危楼 |
[23:32] | In my position, Mr. Pearson, | 坐在我这个位置 皮尔森先生 |
[23:35] | I have to make decisions I don’t always love. | 有时必须做一些自己不喜欢的决定 |
[23:38] | Ironic, isn’t it? | 很讽刺 对吧 |
[23:39] | I got into politics to honor a man | 我从政是为了纪念父亲 |
[23:41] | who I’d now be constantly disappointing. | 而现在我却一直让他失望 |
[23:48] | I’m adopted. | 我是被领养的 |
[23:50] | My adoptive father passed away as well. | 我的养父也去世了 |
[23:54] | So I have two dead fathers | 两个父亲都不在了 |
[23:56] | that I’m constantly trying to make proud. | 而我一直在努力让他们感到骄傲 |
[24:00] | Tell you what. | 这样吧 |
[24:02] | I’ll have a maintenance crew come out there today. | 我今天就让维修队去一趟 |
[24:05] | I’m gonna be there to make sure. | 我会到场确认的 |
[24:07] | Hey, you have my word, brother. | 一言为定 兄弟 |
[24:09] | Thank you very much, Councilman. | 非常感谢 议员先生 |
[24:10] | – My pleasure, son. – Appreciate it. | -我的荣幸 -感谢 |
[24:12] | Thank you, sir. | 谢谢您 |
[24:19] | Hey, all right. Cool. | 来了 好极了 |
[25:12] | Kevin Pearson, brace yourself. | 凯文·皮尔森 做好准备 |
[25:14] | – Really? – Okay, no, here it is. | -什么 -好了 这里 |
[25:16] | I found it, so “Doctors will not even perform IVF | 找到了 “在澳洲 医生不会为 |
[25:19] | on women over a certain weight in Australia.” | 超过一定体重的女性做试管婴儿” |
[25:22] | – Because it’s that dangerous. – Hi, everyone. | -因为太危险了 -大家好啊 |
[25:24] | Oh, hi, sweetheart. | 亲爱的 |
[25:27] | So proud of you. | 真为你骄傲 |
[25:28] | Really excited for tonight. | 很期待今晚 |
[25:29] | Yeah, no, that’s-that’s obvious. What’s going on here? | 是吗 我可没看出来 怎么回事 |
[25:32] | Oh, well, uh, Kate and Toby are getting in vitro, | 凯特和托比要做试管婴儿 |
[25:34] | and your mother knows everything there is to know about IVF | 而你妈妈很了解关于试管婴儿的一切 |
[25:37] | – because of Eloise and Plaza. – Yes. | -因为埃洛伊萨和普拉萨 -没错 |
[25:39] | The book? | 那是本书吗 |
[25:41] | No. | 不是 |
[25:41] | Kate, I’m just saying, | 凯特 我只是想说 |
[25:43] | why would you take that risk | 你为什么非要冒这么大的险 |
[25:44] | when there are so many other options out there? | 不是还有很多其他选择吗 |
[25:46] | Because I want to. | 因为我想这样做 |
[25:50] | ‘Cause I want to. | 因为我想这样 |
[25:51] | Because I want to look that baby in his face, | 因为我想从宝宝的脸上 |
[25:53] | and I want to… I want to see Toby. | 看到…看到托比的影子 |
[25:56] | I want to see myself. I want to see– | 看到我自己的影子 我还想… |
[25:59] | I want to see Dad. | 看到爸爸的影子 |
[26:03] | And I’m the only one in the family | 而我是这个家里唯一一个 |
[26:04] | who’s gonna carry on a piece of Dad. | 能够把爸爸传承下去的人 |
[26:09] | – What about me? – Okay, Kev. | -那我呢 -得了吧 小凯 |
[26:11] | “Okay, Kev”? Real– What’s that supposed to mean? | “得了吧小凯”吗 这是什么意思 |
[26:13] | – You’re not serious. – No, no, apparently | -你不是认真的吧 -没有 显然 |
[26:15] | I’m not serious ever about anything. | 我从来不会对任何事认真 |
[26:17] | – This is great… – Okay, enough, enough, enough. | -真好 -好了 够了够了 |
[26:19] | And, Kate, of course a baby would be cause for celebration. | 凯特 有宝宝当然会是一件值得高兴的事 |
[26:22] | But… | 但是… |
[26:23] | Why is there a “But”? | 为什么要有”但是” |
[26:24] | How about stop at “Celebration” and just stop there? | 不如停在”值得高兴”就不要再说了 |
[26:27] | I just think it’s irresponsible. | 我觉得你这是对自己不负责任 |
[26:28] | – Because of my weight? – No. | -因为我的体重吗 -不 |
[26:30] | Yeah, you’ve already made that really clear. | 你已经说的很明显了 |
[26:31] | No, Kate, now you’re twisting my words. | 不 凯特 你这是在曲解我的意思 |
[26:33] | Okay, well, for the past 20 years, | 好吧 二十年以来 |
[26:35] | you have swallowed every single comment about my weight, | 你一直对我的体重不发表任何评论 |
[26:39] | but now, you want to bring it up now | 偏偏选在这时候提起 |
[26:41] | – because it’s something that I want? – Kate! | -因为一件我很想做的事 -凯特 |
[26:43] | Where do I draw the line? | 我该把底线放哪里 |
[26:45] | How do I toe the line, Kate, because– | 该怎么小心翼翼地说 凯特… |
[26:47] | Shut up! Everyone just shut up! | 闭嘴 大家都不要吵了 |
[26:55] | This is… it’s not about you, Rebecca. | 这事… 跟你没关系 丽贝卡 |
[26:57] | It’s not about any of you. | 跟你们其他人都没关系 |
[26:58] | This is about me and Kate. | 这是我和凯特之间的事 |
[27:02] | All right? We lost a child, | 好吗 我们失去了一个孩子 |
[27:03] | and now we want to start a family. | 现在我们想要创建一个家庭 |
[27:05] | And we needed a little help because we have bad eggs, | 我们需要一些帮助 因为她的卵子不健康 |
[27:07] | and apparently I have really bad sperm. | 而我的精子也很不健康 |
[27:10] | So we have every expert in town telling us | 所以全城所有的专家都在跟我们说 |
[27:12] | how dangerous this is. | 这件事有多冒险 |
[27:14] | And we know it probably won’t work out for us. | 我们也知道很有可能会失败 |
[27:17] | So please, for the love of God, | 所以 看在老天的份上 |
[27:18] | save the asinine commentary from the cheap seats. | 我拜托你们别再站着说话不腰疼了 |
[27:25] | Toby… | 托比… |
[27:27] | I’m sorry. Look, I’m gonna, uh… | 抱歉 我去… |
[27:29] | I’m gonna go clear my head. | 我出去散散心 |
[27:30] | I’ll see you guys at the premiere. | 首映式我再来找你们 |
[27:55] | Hi, my name is William, and I’m an addict. | 大家好 我是威廉 我是个瘾君子 |
[27:57] | Hi, William. | 你好 威廉 |
[27:59] | I’ve been clean for five years and… one minute. | 我已经戒掉药瘾五年 加一分钟了 |
[28:06] | Strange thing to celebrate, huh? | 庆祝这件事挺奇怪的 |
[28:08] | Somehow it feels more special than my own birthday. | 但这好像比我的生日还要特别 |
[28:12] | I started using 30 years ago, when I lost my mother. | 我三十年前开始吸毒 那时我母亲刚去世 |
[28:17] | The only family I ever really had. | 她曾是我唯一的家人 |
[28:26] | Then I moved a couple of blocks away, | 后来我搬到了几个街区以外的地方 |
[28:28] | and all that changed. | 一切都改变了 |
[28:31] | I met Sam, who drove for SEPTA | 我认识了在宾州东南交管局开车的萨姆 |
[28:34] | and didn’t begrudge me when I couldn’t pay my fare. | 他不会因为我付不起房租瞧不起我 |
[28:37] | And Bernadette, who bested this old junkie | 还有伯纳黛特 我们下棋时 |
[28:40] | to a game of chess, and for her prize | 她赢了 于是她要求我 |
[28:42] | asked that I accompany her to an NA meeting. | 陪她去参加互助会 |
[28:46] | And last night I met | 昨晚我认识了 |
[28:48] | this young Nigerian woman named ChiChi. | 一位年轻的尼日利亚女士 她叫琪琪 |
[28:54] | And she let me hold her beautiful baby. | 她让我抱了她美丽的女儿 |
[28:56] | And she told me I was a natural. | 她说我很有天赋 |
[28:58] | And it might as well have been my birthday when she said that. | 让我觉得那天就像我的生日 |
[29:02] | When she gave me that gift. | 那句话就是她送我的生日礼物 |
[29:14] | Community. | 社区 |
[29:17] | That’s a strange word on its own. | 这个词本身挺奇怪的 |
[29:20] | The word’s not as warm as “Family,” | 这个词没有”家庭”温暖 |
[29:21] | but some people, people like myself, | 但有些像我这样的人 |
[29:24] | we don’t have family. | 我们没有家庭 |
[29:27] | But that’s okay because we have each other. | 但这没关系 因为我们有彼此 |
[29:32] | We have this place… | 我们有这个地方… |
[29:35] | and that’s not nothin’. | 那就不是一无所有 |
[29:39] | That’s not nothin’ at all. | 完全不是一无所有 |
[29:48] | I’m going to Ms. Yvette’s. | 我要去伊薇特夫人家了 |
[29:50] | Okay, sweetheart. | 好的 宝贝 |
[29:56] | Hey, Ma… | 妈… |
[29:58] | I-I’m sorry. | 抱歉 |
[30:02] | – You know, about before. – No, no. | -之前我不该那样 -不不 |
[30:03] | No, you don’t have to be. You shouldn’t be. | 不 不必 你不用抱歉 |
[30:07] | Okay. | 好 |
[30:08] | Randall… | 兰德尔 |
[30:14] | Randall, it’s a struggle for me | 兰德尔 每天早上起床 |
[30:16] | to get out of bed every morning. | 对我来说都是种折磨 |
[30:21] | It takes every single ounce of energy that I have, | 会用尽我身上每一丝气力 |
[30:23] | and then I have nothing left for the rest of the day. | 然后接下来的每分钟我都感到筋疲力尽 |
[30:26] | Nothing. | 疲惫不堪 |
[30:33] | And I know that isn’t fair to you guys, | 我知道这样对你们不公平 |
[30:35] | but I can’t… | 但我没办法 |
[30:40] | seem to stop it. | 让自己不这样 |
[30:48] | Did you know that your father took me | 你知道你父亲在大火前几个月 |
[30:50] | to look at a new house a few months before the fire? | 曾经带我去看过一次新房子吗 |
[30:58] | Come on, Bec. What’s the harm in looking? | 来吧 小贝 看看又没坏处 |
[31:00] | Yeah, I’ve heard that one before. | 你以前也说过这句话 |
[31:04] | Sometimes I think about where we would all be right now | 有时我会想 如果当初买下了那栋房子 |
[31:07] | if we had bought it. | 现在会是什么样子 |
[31:08] | This house does get a lot more light than our place, right? | 这房子的采光比我们家好得多 |
[31:12] | Yeah, well, light is overrated. | 光线又没那么重要 |
[31:16] | You could grow anything you want. | 你可以种想种的东西 |
[31:18] | Tomatoes, herbs, maybe some… maybe some basil for pesto. | 番茄 芳草 也许还可以种罗勒来做香蒜酱 |
[31:22] | Uh, when have you ever eaten pesto? | 你什么时候吃过香蒜酱呀 |
[31:32] | Okay, go. | 你去吧 |
[31:34] | Have fun with your friends… college boy. | 和朋友玩得开心点 大学生 |
[31:39] | Go. | 去吧 |
[31:53] | Okay… we saw it. Can we go? | 我们看过了 可以走了吗 |
[31:57] | – Y-You don’t want to see… – I don’t. | -你不想看看… -不想 |
[31:59] | I’m sorry, I know I’m being a bad sport, | 抱歉 我知道我有点扫你兴 |
[32:01] | but I just– I love our house, Jack. | 但我爱我们的房子 杰克 |
[32:04] | Even if it’s old and too small | 即便它又旧又小 |
[32:06] | and doesn’t get enough light, | 采光也不够 |
[32:08] | and there isn’t any room to grow basil, | 也没有空间可以种罗勒 |
[32:10] | it’s… it’s our house. | 但那是我们的家 |
[32:14] | Okay, so we’re just gonna stay there forever? | 好吧 那我们要一直待在那里吗 |
[32:18] | Sounds pretty good to me. | 我觉得挺好的 |
[32:20] | Me, too. Yeah, I just wanted to hear you say it. | 我也觉得 我只是想听你说出来 |
[32:31] | You sure you don’t want a ride home? | 你确定不用送你回家吗 |
[32:33] | I bought a bus pass. I’m gonna get my money’s worth. | 我买了一张公交卡 不能浪费了 |
[32:38] | Fixed the light. | 灯修好了 |
[32:39] | I see that. | 我看到了 |
[32:44] | One down, 8,000 to go. | 修好了一个 还有无数个要修 |
[32:46] | I’m gonna stay on him. | 我会盯紧他的 |
[32:48] | We deserve better than this. | 我们不该被这样对待 |
[32:52] | I can’t figure you out, Randall. | 我搞不懂你 兰德尔 |
[32:54] | – What do you mean? – I loved your father. | -什么意思 -我爱你的父亲 |
[32:57] | He was a good man. We were his family. | 他是个好人 我们是他的家人 |
[32:59] | He was one of us. | 他是我们的一员 |
[33:01] | I look at you, Randall, and oh, my goodness. | 而当我看着你 兰德尔 天呐 |
[33:04] | I see so much of him in you, so clearly. | 我能看到很多和他一样的地方 很明显 |
[33:09] | It makes me happy. It gives me a piece of my friend back. | 这让我很开心 因为能看到好朋友的影子 |
[33:14] | But we are not a we. | 但我们不是一类人 |
[33:17] | You are not one of us. | 你不是我们中的一员 |
[33:20] | You brought your daughter to come play here, | 你带你女儿过来玩 |
[33:23] | but instead of sitting and chatting | 但你没有坐下来聊天 |
[33:25] | and getting to know the place, | 了解这个地方 |
[33:26] | you spent the whole day seeing its problems, | 而是花了整天找这里的问题 |
[33:28] | trying to fix them. | 想修复它们 |
[33:30] | I’m not even sure you know why. | 我甚至不确定你是否知道原因 |
[33:34] | We are not our problems. | 我们并不全是问题 |
[33:36] | I know you’re not. | 我知道的 |
[33:43] | I got to get going. | 我得走了 |
[33:46] | I know you do. | 我知道 |
[33:52] | 罗恩·霍华德执导电影 《400高地》 | |
[33:56] | This is amazing. | 真是太棒了 |
[33:58] | Toby’s not returning my calls -or answering my texts. | 托比不回我电话 也不回我短信 |
[34:01] | No way he misses a premiere. | 他绝对不会错过首映式的 |
[34:02] | He’ll be here, trust me. | 他会来的 相信我 |
[34:06] | – Hey, Kev? – Yeah. | -小凯 -什么事 |
[34:09] | I’m really sorry if I hurt your feelings earlier. | 很抱歉之前让你伤心了 |
[34:10] | Oh, no, no. Hey, listen, it’s, it’s fine. | 没有 没有 没关系的 |
[34:13] | Okay? I mean, honestly, | 老实说 |
[34:15] | the idea of me having kids makes me physically nauseous. | 一想到我有孩子 我都会犯恶心 |
[34:18] | It wasn’t that, it was, um… | 不是因为那个 是因为… |
[34:22] | He never saw me act. | 他从没看过我表演 |
[34:26] | He was always the hardest one on me. | 他总是对我最严苛的人 |
[34:29] | And I think it was because he was the one person in the world | 我想这是因为他是世上唯一一个 |
[34:32] | that ever took me seriously. | 把我当回事的人 |
[34:35] | A-And I always wondered, you know, | 我以前总是会想 |
[34:37] | if someone actually gave me a shot, like, a real shot, | 如果有人真给我机会 真正的机会 |
[34:40] | to be the man that he thought I could be, | 去成为他认为我能成为的那个人 |
[34:41] | if I could actually go there, | 我是否真的能做到 |
[34:42] | if I could actually get there. | 是否真的能走到那一步 |
[34:56] | And here we are, you know? | 如今到了这一刻 |
[34:58] | In a couple hours, we’ll find out if I deserve | 再过几个小时就能知道 我这个人 |
[35:00] | to be taken seriously, I guess, right? | 是否值得被人当回事了 对吗 |
[35:04] | And now I’m gonna go do an interview with Mario Lopez. | 我先去接受马里奥·洛佩兹的采访 |
[35:08] | The world is running out of water. | 全世界的水都快用完了 |
[35:10] | It’s a major human crisis. | 这是人类面临的严峻危机 |
[35:13] | Hey, man, I am hearing nothing but positive things, Kevin. | 我听到的全都是赞美之词 凯文 |
[35:15] | Good. Good to hear. | 很好 我很开心 |
[35:17] | – There’s a lot of great buzz right now. – Thank you. | -你的电影现在人气很高 -谢谢 |
[35:18] | – You should be excited. – Thank you. I am excited. | -你应该很兴奋 -谢谢 我确实很兴奋 |
[35:20] | Who’s joining you here tonight? | 今晚谁和你一起来呢 |
[35:21] | Uh, you know what? My whole family. | 我所有的家人都来了 |
[35:23] | What about a special lady friend? | 有没有一位特别的女宾呢 |
[35:24] | – Uh, I just… – No? | -我… -没有吗 |
[35:26] | – Solo tonight. Just me, just me. – Okay. All right. | -今晚单飞 只有我 -好吧 |
[35:28] | Uh, I got to ask you a question. | 我问你个问题 |
[35:30] | We want to know how you keep yourself looking so young? | 你是如何保持冻龄的 |
[35:32] | ‘Cause you look like you could walk right back into Saved by the Bell. | 你现在直接去演青春喜剧也毫不违和 |
[35:34] | I’m not kidding you. | 我没开玩笑 |
[35:38] | There you are. Miguel found our seats. | 你在这儿呢 米格尔找到座位了 |
[35:41] | Toby’s not here yet. | 托比还没来 |
[35:42] | I don’t know what’s going on with him. | 我不知道他怎么了 |
[35:43] | I’m sure he’ll make it. | 他肯定会来的 |
[35:45] | No, it’s time to take my shot. | 不 我现在该打针了 |
[35:47] | And he is supposed to give it to me. | 本来说好他给我打的 |
[35:49] | And I’m sure he’ll make it. | 他肯定会过来的 |
[35:50] | But it– if I don’t get it in time, | 可如果不能按时打针 |
[35:52] | it’s gonna throw off my whole hormone cycle. | 我的整个激素周期就乱了 |
[35:53] | – I’m at high risk. – Okay, Kate, Kate. | -本来风险就大 -好了 凯特 凯特 |
[35:55] | One little slip-up is gonna ruin the whole thing. | 稍有疏忽就会搞砸全盘 |
[35:56] | Kate. | 凯特 |
[35:58] | Do you have it with you? | 药在你身上吗 |
[36:05] | Just make sure you keep the site really clean. | 一定要保证把表皮擦干净 |
[36:07] | I got it. And then it’s just one push, right? | 好的 然后一下打进去 对吗 |
[36:17] | You know, Kate, after your father passed away, | 凯特 你父亲过世以后 |
[36:21] | there was a period of time where I just didn’t… | 有段时间我… |
[36:24] | I didn’t know if I was ever gonna make it back. | 我不知道还能不能恢复过来 |
[36:27] | You know, if I could make it. | 不知道能不能挺过去 |
[36:30] | Hey, you okay? | 你还好吗 |
[36:31] | No. Why? Um… | 没事 怎么了 |
[36:33] | You’re sure? | 你确定吗 |
[36:34] | It doesn’t hurt. | 不疼 |
[36:36] | So the thought of anything ever happening to you, | 所以一想到你如果遇到什么事情 |
[36:39] | anything, anything that could ever put you in any sort of real harm, | 遇到任何能够真正伤害你的事情 |
[36:45] | is just paralyzing to me. | 我就非常害怕 |
[36:53] | You’ll see, when you have kids. | 等你有了孩子就明白了 |
[37:00] | I gained 25 pounds. | 我胖了25磅 |
[37:03] | You know what it’s like when everything | 突然之间一切都变了 |
[37:05] | is suddenly different? | 你了解那种滋味吗 |
[37:08] | And I should have done more | 你体重开始急剧增长时 |
[37:10] | when you really started gaining the weight. | 我就该为你多做些什么 |
[37:14] | I was almost 18. | 我那时都快18岁了 |
[37:18] | I should have made better food choices. | 我当初应该吃些更健康的食物 |
[37:25] | Well, we’ve had a terrible few months. | 这几个月来我们都很痛苦 |
[37:29] | Don’t be so hard on yourself. | 不要对自己太苛刻 |
[37:47] | – Should we do this? Okay. – Yeah. | -我们来打针吧 -好 |
[37:52] | Here we go. | 要开始了 |
[37:57] | Okay, right there? All right. | 这里对吗 好的 |
[38:00] | One, two, three. | 一 二 三 |
[38:08] | Okay. Is that okay? | 好了 这样可以吗 |
[38:13] | – Thank you. – You’re welcome. | -谢谢 -不用客气 |
[38:16] | Okay. | 好了 |
[38:23] | Thank you. | 谢谢 |
[38:31] | 来自佐伊 我的航班下周日晚十点到 在四号航站楼 准时来接我 我讨厌等人 | |
[39:04] | – Hi, I’m sorry. – Babe. | -对不起 -宝贝 |
[39:06] | I overreacted, and-and then I lost track of time. | 我之前反应过度了 后来又忘了看时间 |
[39:09] | Do you still need your shot? | 你还需要打针吗 |
[39:11] | My mom did it. | 我妈帮我打了 |
[39:15] | Babe? | 宝贝 |
[39:16] | I’ve never seen you blow up like that. Ever. | 我第一次见你那样爆发 以前从来没有 |
[39:19] | What’s been going on with you lately? | 你最近怎么了 |
[39:22] | Yeah, it’s probably just jet lag. | 可能就是时差没倒过来吧 |
[39:24] | You know, I’m okay. | 放心吧 我没事 |
[39:26] | All right. Let’s get our seats, yeah? | 好了 我们找座位坐下吧 |
[39:34] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[39:38] | How’d it go at work today? | 今天的工作还顺利吗 |
[39:40] | I kicked that proposal’s ass. | 提案做得漂亮极了 |
[39:42] | That’s what’s up. Psh… | 这就对了 |
[39:44] | How’d it go with you? | 你今天怎么样 |
[39:46] | Uh, it’s complicated. | 一言难尽 |
[39:49] | This stuff’s always complicated for me. | 我身上总会发生这种一言难尽的事 |
[39:51] | What is? | 什么事 |
[39:54] | Just where I fit in. | 融入新群体 |
[39:56] | How I come off to certain people. | 我给一些人留下的第一印象 |
[39:58] | It’s either I’m trying too hard or I’m not trying hard enough. | 表现得不是用力过猛 就是不够积极主动 |
[40:02] | I can never get it right. | 我永远掌握不好那个度 |
[40:38] | Hi, um, uh, this message is for the admissions office. | 你好 这条留言是给招生办公室的 |
[40:43] | I’m Randall Pearson, and I already sent in my form | 我是兰德尔·皮尔森 我之前上交了表格 |
[40:45] | saying that I’ll be attending Howard this fall, | 说我会在秋季学期去霍华德报到 |
[40:47] | but I just wanted to call to say that, actually, | 但我现在打来是想说 其实 |
[40:50] | I… actually, I won’t be. | 其实我 我不会去了 |
[40:53] | I got to, uh, stay, stay close to home for family. | 为了家人 我想去一所离家近的学校 |
[41:00] | Thank you for this opportunity. | 谢谢你们给我这次机会 |
[41:12] | My brother, on the big screen. | 我大哥上大银幕了 |
[41:14] | Damn. | 太棒了 |
[41:15] | Is this movie gonna make me cry? | 这部电影会把我弄哭吗 |
[41:17] | Uh, well, you cry at everything, so probably. | 你泪点那么低 所以大概会吧 |
[41:18] | Oh, it’s gonna make me cry buckets, I can tell. | 我有预感 肯定会让我大哭一场 |
[41:22] | What’d I miss? | 我错过什么事了吗 |
[41:23] | – Today? Uh… – Yeah. | -今天吗 -对 |
[41:24] | You missed quite a bit, actually. | 你确实错过了不少 |
[41:26] | Kate and Toby are doing IVF. | 凯特和托比要做试管婴儿 |
[41:29] | – Good for them. – I think so. Yeah. | -挺好的啊 -我也这么觉得 |
[41:31] | Mom kind of flipped out a little bit, though. | 不过妈妈有点失控了 |
[41:32] | You know, which upset Kate. She was like, | 然后 凯特就生气了 她就说 |
[41:34] | “Well, I’m the only one that’s gonna be able to pass on a piece of Dad,” | “我是唯一一个能把爸爸传承下去的人” |
[41:36] | Right, which made me upset, and– | 这话让我也不高兴了 |
[41:38] | even though, to be honest with you, | 但实话跟你说 |
[41:39] | it really wasn’t about that for me, | 其实我生气的点不在那里 |
[41:40] | you know what I mean? You… | 你能懂我什么意思吧 你… |
[41:43] | Let me ask you a question. | 我问你一个问题 |
[41:45] | Do you think serious people take me seriously? | 你觉得严肃认真的人会重视我吗 |
[41:52] | What? Hey. | 怎么了 说话 |
[41:53] | No, I… She said she was the only one | 等等 她说她是唯一一个 |
[41:57] | who could pass on a piece of Dad? | 能把爸爸传承下去的人吗 |
[42:02] | It’s starting. Hey. | 电影开场了 |