时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:01] | Previously on This Is Us… | 《我们的生活》前情回顾 |
[00:04] | How in the hell can I know | 关于我爸在越南的事情 |
[00:05] | so little about my dad’s time in Vietnam? | 我怎么能知道得这么少 |
[00:07] | I got back from Vietnam not too long ago. | 我刚从越南回来不久 |
[00:10] | I had a brother. He died in the war. | 我有个弟弟 他战死了 |
[00:14] | Don’t worry, Nicky. I’m not going anywhere. | 别担心 尼奇 我不会走的 |
[00:18] | I’m not going anywhere. | 我哪儿也不会去 |
[00:42] | I hope you find him, Sarge. | 希望你能找到他 上士 |
[00:44] | I mean, I hope the top-secret government stuff goes well. | 我是说 希望你的国家机密任务一切顺利 |
[00:51] | Thanks for the lift. | 谢谢你送我 |
[01:01] | 一等兵皮尔森 朱莱 | |
[01:08] | 1971年11月 越南共和国格洛丽亚着陆区 | |
[01:09] | Where you coming from, Sarge? | 你从哪里过来的 上士 |
[01:11] | A fishing ville. | 一座渔村 |
[01:13] | Pulling security detail along the Sông Trà Khúc. | 在茶曲河沿岸做安全巡逻 |
[01:16] | – The what? – The Sông Trà Khúc. | -在哪里 -茶曲河 |
[01:17] | It’s 20… 25 klicks southwest of here. | 在西南方向 距这里大概20到25公里 |
[01:21] | Easy detail. | 任务很简单 |
[01:24] | – Lucky. – Yeah. | -幸运 -是啊 |
[01:33] | That way. | 那边 |
[01:35] | Follow the smell. | 闻着味道找吧 |
[01:59] | Hey, little brother. | 你好 弟弟 |
[02:47] | Squirrel, take point. | 松鼠 你当前哨 |
[02:49] | Robinson, you’re with me. | 罗宾森 你跟我来 |
[02:55] | Still giving me orders, and I’ve been here twice as long, huh? | 你还在命令我 我入伍时间是你两倍好吗 |
[02:58] | Can’t help it if they made me staff sergeant so quick. | 谁让他们这么快把我升成了上士 |
[03:00] | Yeah, well, you know what tonight is? | 好吧 你知道今晚是什么日子吗 |
[03:02] | – 90 days. – 90 more days. Midnight tonight. | -90天 -今晚午夜开始 再过90天 |
[03:06] | 90 days, I’m out of here. I’m gone. | 90天后 我就离开这里 我走了 |
[03:09] | I’m back on the block. | 我就回家了 |
[03:10] | You know what the first thing I’m gonna do is? | 你知道我要做的第一件事是什么吗 |
[03:11] | – You’re gonna go to Amarillo. – Going right to Amarillo, | -你要去阿马里洛 -我要直接去阿马里洛 |
[03:14] | – get me that tryout. – You know, | -我要参加选拔赛 -其实 |
[03:16] | the Giants– they already got a center fielder. | 巨人队 已经有中场手了 |
[03:18] | Willie Mays is an old man. | 威利·梅斯年纪大了 |
[03:20] | He’s keeping center field warm for me, brother. | 他就是帮我占着中场手的位置 兄弟 |
[03:22] | Yeah, he’s all right. | 他还好吧 |
[03:24] | I mean, look, he’s no Clemente, but he’s all right. | 虽然不像克莱蒙那么强 但还可以的 |
[03:28] | Well, if it doesn’t work out for me and the Giants, | 好吧 如果我和巨人队没缘分 |
[03:31] | I’m going straight to Pittsburgh, | 那我就直接去匹兹堡 |
[03:33] | I’m-a take Clemente’s job, his woman, all of it. | 抢走克莱蒙的工作 还有他的女人 |
[03:37] | And because I like you, Pearson, | 我对你印象不错 皮尔森 |
[03:38] | I’m gonna leave you a ticket to a game. | 我可以免费送你一张比赛门票 |
[03:40] | Yeah. You keep telling yourself that. | 行 你就好好幻想吧 |
[04:07] | What you got, Squirrel? | 情况如何 松鼠 |
[04:08] | Toe popper. Homemade. | 有地雷 自制的 |
[04:10] | – Okay. Blow it. – Okay. | -好 引爆吧 -好的 |
[05:14] | Hey, Townie. Knock it off. | 公子哥 别玩了 |
[05:16] | Uh, just one more, Sarge. | 最后一次 上士 |
[05:17] | – No. – Go long, pretty boy. | -不行 -跑远点 帅哥 |
[05:19] | Boone, you got a can? | 布恩 有罐头吗 |
[05:20] | I don’t think you got the arm, Townie. | 你臂力有那么强吗 公子哥 |
[05:21] | – Yeah, want to bet? Go deep. – Nah, for a big boy, | -打赌吗 跑远点 -得了吧 长那么壮 |
[05:24] | you sure throw like a small… | 扔起球来跟个娘们… |
[05:29] | Squirrel? | 松鼠 |
[05:30] | Medic! | 医疗兵 |
[05:33] | Contact! Contact, left! | 敌袭 有敌袭 左侧 |
[05:36] | Get on! Go, go, go! | 往后退 快走 |
[05:51] | – You okay, you okay? – Reloading, reloading. | -你还好吗 还好吗 -重新装弹 |
[05:55] | – Boone, you good? – Good here, Serge. | -布恩 没事吧 -我没事 上士 |
[05:59] | Serge. | 上士 |
[06:02] | Robinson? | 罗宾森 |
[06:03] | Sarge! | 上士 |
[06:03] | Hey, Robinson, a lot of bad guys. Hose it down. | 罗宾森 敌人太多了 去火力压制 |
[06:06] | I got you. Shake ‘n Bake. | 看我的 打你个稀巴烂 |
[06:08] | Go, go, go! Get on! Go, go, go! | 快快快 快上 |
[06:11] | Murphy, you’re with him, I’ll cover. Go, go, go! | 墨菲 你一起去 我掩护 快 |
[06:28] | Man down! Man down! | 有人受伤 有人受伤 |
[06:31] | I got a man down! | 这里有人受伤 |
[06:33] | Man down! | 有人受伤 |
[06:37] | Man down! | 有人受伤 |
[06:42] | Man down! | 有人受伤 |
[06:50] | Go, cover. Go, go, Cover. | 去掩护 快 去掩护 |
[06:51] | Medic! | 医疗兵 |
[06:54] | – Where is it…? – Medic! | -在哪… -医疗兵 |
[06:55] | Did you see my foot? Did you find my foot? | 你看到我的脚了吗 你看到了吗 |
[06:58] | – I got to find my foot… – Hey, Donnie, stay down. | -我得找到我的脚 -唐尼 别乱动 |
[07:00] | Stay down! Stay down, Donnie. Stay down. Medic! | 别乱动 唐尼 别动 医疗兵 |
[07:03] | Stay calm. I need to get a tourniquet on you. | 冷静点 我得给你绑止血带 |
[07:06] | Jack, I think they can sew it back on. | 杰克 我觉得还能缝回去 |
[07:09] | Jack, Jack. Think they can sew it on? | 杰克 杰克 你说能缝回去吗 |
[07:11] | – Deac! – Hey, Sarge. | -迪克 -上士 |
[07:13] | Get some morphine in him. | 给他打点吗啡 |
[07:14] | Get a second tourniquet on. | 再绑一条止血带 |
[07:15] | He’s bleeding out. | 他血流不止 |
[07:16] | – Murphy! – Yeah? | -墨菲 -怎么了 |
[07:19] | – Clear? – Clear. | -安全吗 -安全 |
[07:20] | – They’re retreating. – Jack, is this really real? | -他们在撤退 -杰克 这是真的吗 |
[07:22] | – Morphine’s in. – Just ride the high. | -吗啡生效了 -放松一下吧 |
[07:24] | Just ride the high, Donnie. Come on. | 放松一下吧 唐尼 挺住 |
[07:26] | I’m riding. | 我在放松 |
[07:29] | I’m riding the high, Jack. | 我在放松 杰克 |
[07:30] | – I’m cool. – Murillo! | -我没事 -穆里洛 |
[07:33] | Jack. Jack. | 杰克 杰克 |
[07:36] | Give me… | 给我 |
[07:37] | – give me my foot, please, Jack. – What? | -把脚给我 杰克 -什么 |
[07:40] | My foot. Just give me… | 我的脚 给我 |
[07:44] | Sarge. | 上士 |
[08:03] | Murillo, call in… | 穆里洛 呼叫 |
[08:05] | call in a medevac. | 呼叫救援直升机 |
[08:06] | – One W.I.A., one K.I.A. Go. – Roger, roger. | -一死一伤 快去 -收到 收到 |
[08:10] | Home Plate 3-0, this is Indigo two-one-niner. | 呼叫总部 我们是英迪哥219分队 |
[08:13] | We need a dustoff. | 我们需要一架直升机 |
[08:15] | One W.I.A…. | 一位伤员 |
[08:17] | – What is that? – Not too bad. | -那是什么 -没事的 |
[08:19] | I got you, pal. I got you. | 有我呢 兄弟 有我在 |
[08:21] | I got you. I got you. | 有我呢 有我呢 |
[08:22] | It’s gonna be okay. | 会没事的 |
[08:28] | You’re gonna be okay. | 你会没事的 |
[08:31] | Come on, man. You’re gonna be okay. | 别担心 你会没事的 |
[09:14] | I guess Clemente’s job is safe for now. | 看来克莱蒙的工作暂时是能保住了 |
[09:17] | Yeah, but you can still beat Willie Mays. | 但你还是能击败威利·梅斯 |
[09:19] | My ass. | 才怪 |
[09:21] | Hey, you’re going home, man. | 你就要回家了 |
[09:24] | No 90 days, Robinson. | 不用再等90天了 罗宾森 |
[09:25] | You’re going home ASAP. That’s what matters. | 你马上就能回家 这才是最重要的 |
[09:28] | But you got more than 90 days left. | 可你还得再待超过九十天 |
[09:31] | And now you got to do it without me here. | 而且这回没有我陪着你了 |
[09:34] | Roger that, Donnie. | 我明白 唐尼 |
[09:36] | I’m gonna be fine. No sweat. | 我会没事的 小意思 |
[09:40] | You’re scared, Pearson. | 你在害怕 皮尔森 |
[09:42] | Don’t you ever get tired of pretending | 你总是装作一副对任何事 |
[09:44] | like you ain’t plain, flat-out scared? | 都不畏惧的样子 难道不累吗 |
[09:48] | Nah, I’ve been pretending my whole life, man. | 不会 我已经装了一辈子了 |
[09:52] | I don’t know any other way. | 除了装我不知道还能怎么办 |
[09:56] | My ma… | 我妈 |
[09:59] | she used to, um, | 她过去… |
[10:01] | she used to do this thing, | 她过去常常这么做 |
[10:03] | we were little, when we were scared. | 我们小的时候 当我们害怕时 |
[10:05] | We have a monster in the closet, | 比如衣柜里面有只怪物 |
[10:07] | or we knew my pop was gone, | 或者我们知道我爸出门后 |
[10:09] | and he was gonna come home drunk and heated. | 将会醉醺醺满身怒气地回到家时 |
[10:12] | She’d tell us to breathe. | 她会告诉我们深呼吸 |
[10:14] | It’s a funny thing that we forget sometimes. | 可笑的是我们有时会忘了 |
[10:17] | We so scared that we gonna die, | 我们害怕自己会死 |
[10:21] | we forget to do the thing that keeps us alive. | 反而忘了抓住能让我们活命的机会 |
[10:25] | Breathe. | 深呼吸 |
[10:37] | You want a foot, man? | 这只脚你要吗 伙计 |
[10:46] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[11:10] | One, two, three! | 一 二 三 |
[11:57] | Heard you got your asses ‘bushed’. | 听说你们被人阴了 |
[11:59] | Command’s throwing you some easy duty. | 总部派你们去执行些轻松的任务 |
[12:01] | You’ll be pulling security at a little river village | 你们被派到茶曲河河边小村庄 |
[12:03] | on the Sông Trà Khúc | 进行安防工作 |
[12:05] | as part of the Strategic Hamlet Program. | 这是战略村计划的一部分 |
[12:08] | It’ll be like Club Med compared to the boonies. | 那里和野区相比就如同地中海俱乐部 |
[12:11] | Hear they got little boats | 听说还有小船 |
[12:12] | you can go fishing on and everything. | 你们可以钓钓鱼什么的 |
[12:14] | Get your men squared away, you’re leaving first thing | 带着你的人走吧 你们明天一早 |
[12:16] | – in the A.M. – Yes, sir. | -就出发 -遵命 长官 |
[12:21] | Sir, where did you say | 长官 你刚才说的 |
[12:23] | the-the ville was located, sir? | 那个村庄在哪儿 长官 |
[12:25] | It’s about 20 or 25 klicks southwest of Chu Lai. | 在朱莱西南方约20至25公里 |
[12:29] | Here, I’ll show you. | 过来 我指给你看 |
[12:30] | 一等兵皮尔森 朱莱 | |
[12:46] | How often does the chopper come back to resupply? | 直升机多久会来送一次补给 |
[12:49] | Every three, four days. Why? | 三到四天吧 怎么了 |
[12:51] | I may need you to give me a lift one of those times. | 可能哪天需要你送我一程 |
[12:55] | Top secret government stuff. | 涉及国家最高机密 |
[13:39] | The ville is mainly populated by women and children, | 这座村庄里住着的基本都是妇女和儿童 |
[13:43] | ’cause all the able-bodied men are out fighting the Vietcong, | 因为所有身体健全的人都去打越共 |
[13:45] | or fighting us. | 或者我们了 |
[13:47] | Battalion intel claims this ville | 情报部门称这个村庄 |
[13:50] | is riddled with VC and VC sympathizers. | 都是越共和越共拥护者 |
[13:53] | They want the place pacified, | 他们想平定这里 |
[13:54] | whatever the hell “Pacified” means. | 谁知道他们的”平定”是指什么 |
[13:56] | I mean, how do you pacify people | 我是说 对于一群不安分的人 |
[13:58] | who don’t want to be pacified? | 你要如何平定他们 |
[14:00] | But I guess we’ll string some concertina wire, | 但我想我们可以弄些铁丝网 |
[14:02] | try to keep out the VC riffraff | 将那些越共匪徒拒之门外 |
[14:04] | and then provide a little old-fashioned American | 还可以在情况危急时 |
[14:06] | firepower when it hits the fan, | 拿些老式美制军火出来 |
[14:08] | which most definitely will happen. | 这种情况肯定迟早会有的 |
[14:11] | At night, you watch. | 夜晚的时候 擦亮双眼 |
[14:13] | Shadows come, shadows go. | 来来去去的人影 |
[14:15] | Are they against us? Are they with us? | 对方到底是敌是友 |
[14:17] | Don’t know, don’t care. | 无从得知 也无所谓 |
[14:19] | They cut the wire, next day you repair the wire. | 他们把铁丝网剪掉 第二天你再去修好 |
[14:22] | Rinse and repeat. | 日复一日 |
[14:24] | I’ll be checking in on you every couple days. | 我每隔几天会来看看你 |
[14:28] | This is a cush detail | 这是个轻松的活 |
[14:30] | and it will not last forever, | 但不可能一直这样 |
[14:32] | so do not take it for granted | 所以别太掉以轻心了 |
[14:34] | and do not screw it up. | 也别捅出乱子来 |
[15:32] | Sarge. | 上士 |
[15:35] | Wake up, gentlemen. | 醒醒 先生们 |
[15:36] | Let’s go. | 起来吧 |
[15:38] | Come on, wake up. | 都起来 |
[15:39] | Think you’re sleeping in on vacation here? | 把这儿当作来度假睡懒觉的吗 |
[15:42] | Murillo. | 穆里洛 |
[15:43] | Show ’em. Open the case. | 打开箱子 给他们看看 |
[15:46] | Look what Sarge got for us. | 看看上士给我们带来了什么 |
[15:50] | Holy crap, Sarge. | 老天爷啊 上士 |
[15:51] | How’d you score this? | 你怎么搞到这个的 |
[15:52] | Still want to play me in high-stakes poker? | 还想跟我来场豪赌扑克吗 |
[15:55] | Whoa. Back up. | 别着急 |
[15:57] | Now, this camp, I swear to God. | 对于我们这个营 我向天发誓 |
[15:59] | I need you to police it up, | 我需要你们警觉起来 |
[16:02] | and I need it done ASAP. Right now. | 而且要现在尽快做完 |
[16:04] | Pull yourselves together. And then… | 大家振作起来 然后 |
[16:06] | we celebrate. | 我们庆功 |
[16:09] | You got two hours. | 给你们两个小时 |
[16:12] | Murillo, anyone makes a move on the crate, | 穆里洛 任何人动箱子一下 |
[16:14] | you give ’em a serious ass kicking, | 你就狠狠教训他们 |
[16:15] | – that’s an order. – Roger that, Sarge. | -这是命令 -收到 上士 |
[16:17] | Townie, Murphy, | 公子哥 墨菲 |
[16:19] | get dressed, you’re with me on the wire. | 穿好衣服 跟我去修补铁丝网 |
[16:21] | Let’s do it, you’ve heard the man. | 都听到了吧 动起来 |
[16:28] | Man, this ville leaks like a sieve. | 这个村子漏得像个筛子 |
[16:30] | That’s affirmative, Murph. | 这是肯定的 墨菲 |
[16:32] | These yo-yos, they come and go at will, | 这些当地佬 他们想来就来想走就走 |
[16:34] | like they own the place. | 就像是他们的地盘一样 |
[16:36] | Well, hey, man, they sort of do own the place. | 哥们儿 这算是他们的地盘吧 |
[16:38] | I mean, it’s their ville, right? | 毕竟这是他们的村子 不是吗 |
[16:41] | No excuses. | 这倒也是 |
[16:42] | Just saying, man. | 我就是一说 兄弟 |
[17:02] | Been having nightmares about this ville | 自打我上次到这儿来 |
[17:04] | since the last time I was here. | 我就一直做关于这地方的噩梦 |
[17:06] | Your men are the sloppiest bunch of junkyard dogs I’ve ever seen. | 你的手下是我见过最懒的一群废柴 |
[17:09] | Oh, no, no, sir. They’re in good form. | 不不 长官 他们状态挺好的 |
[17:17] | Sir, I was wondering if I could ask you a favor. | 长官 我想请你帮个忙 |
[17:20] | I just heard that my brother is at LZ Gloria, | 我刚打听到我弟弟在格洛丽亚着陆区 |
[17:23] | and he’s in a bit of trouble. | 而且他遇到点麻烦 |
[17:25] | Guess he’s been Article 15’d, and, well, I was wondering, | 他好像受到了上级的处罚 我想请求 |
[17:28] | since it’s under 20 klicks from here, | 既然他离这还不到二十公里 |
[17:30] | if I can get on the next supply chopper, | 我能不能搭下一班补给直升机 |
[17:33] | hitch a ride, go to him. | 顺路去看看他 |
[17:34] | Well, it’s all sun and fun out here, | 虽然外面风光无限好 |
[17:36] | but you realize there’s a war going on? | 但你意识到我们正在打仗吗 |
[17:37] | No, I-I know, I know that, but I… | 不 我知道 但是… |
[17:41] | Did you catch this yourself? | 这是你自己抓的吗 |
[17:43] | Oh, is this for me? | 给我的吗 |
[17:45] | Lanh! Lanh! | 岭 岭 |
[17:47] | Lanh! | 岭 |
[17:51] | Hey, you little pissant Ho Chi Minh, | 你个小不点胡志明 |
[17:53] | we don’t want your fish. Di di pronto. | 我们不要你的鱼 给我滚 |
[17:55] | – Di di pronto. Scram. – Hey, Townie, | -给我滚 -公子哥 |
[17:57] | take it easy, okay? He’s just a kid. | 别激动 他还是个孩子 |
[17:59] | Yeah, now he is, but wait till he turns 15. | 他现在是孩子 但等他到十五岁 |
[18:02] | Little commie runt will slip through that stupid wire | 小共党会从我们每晚补修的铁丝网 |
[18:04] | we patch up every night and start blowing us away. | 爬出去 然后把我们炸飞 |
[18:06] | Townie. | 公子哥 |
[18:15] | He’s not wrong. | 他说得没错 |
[18:17] | Due respect, sir… | 恕我直言 长官 |
[18:20] | I’m asking you for 24 hours to go see my brother. | 请你给我24小时让我去看望我的弟弟 |
[18:23] | Sergeant, you’re down two men already. | 上士 你手下已经损失两个人 |
[18:26] | I can’t spare you. | 我不能让你走开 |
[18:27] | And your squad doesn’t exactly inspire me with confidence. | 而且你的小队并没给我足够的信心 |
[19:24] | Hey there, Joe. | 你好啊 乔 |
[19:25] | Hello, Mrs. Pearson. | 你好 皮尔森女士 |
[19:30] | Oh, I’m such a klutz. | 我不小心摔了一下 |
[19:34] | Have a good day, Joe. | 祝你今天愉快 乔 |
[20:21] | Hey, Ma. | 妈妈 |
[20:22] | Just checking on you. | 我过来看看你 |
[20:43] | Dear family, | 亲爱的家人 |
[20:45] | I’m up at a forward firebase called LZ Gloria | 我现在在广南省郊外的一个 |
[20:48] | somewhere out in the boonies of Quang Nam Province. | 叫格洛丽亚着陆区的重火力点 |
[20:50] | I got Article 15’d. | 我被上级处罚了 |
[20:52] | That’s getting my rank busted to PFC | 因为”对其他士兵 |
[20:54] | for “Reckless endangerment to myself | 和自身有鲁莽伤害举动” |
[20:56] | and to my fellow soldiers,” | 被降了级 变成了一等兵 |
[20:58] | like I’m the danger, and not this messed up war. | 好像比起这该死的战争 我才是危险 |
[21:08] | I’m not getting out of here alive, I know that, | 我很清楚 自己没法活着离开这了 |
[21:10] | but I’m not dying on anyone’s terms but my own. | 这点我要亲口告诉你们 而不是他人转述 |
[21:16] | I’m living in hell on earth, family. | 我活在这个地狱般的地方 家人们 |
[21:18] | Hell, I may have already died and I don’t even know it. | 也许我已经死了 而我甚至都不知道 |
[21:28] | I hope to see you again. | 希望能再见到你们 |
[21:31] | Wherever that may be. | 无论活着还是死了 |
[21:33] | Love, Nick. | 爱你们的尼克 |
[22:08] | Jack Pearson? | 杰克·皮尔森 |
[22:15] | Your pulse is high. | 你的脉搏跳得很快 |
[22:17] | Doctors make me nervous. | 看医生会让我紧张 |
[22:19] | I’ve been your family doctor since you were six, Jack. | 我从你六岁就是你们的家庭医生了 杰克 |
[22:22] | If I’m still making you nervous, | 如果我还能让你紧张 |
[22:23] | I’m not doing my job very well. | 那说明我的工作做得不好 |
[22:26] | Hey, you know, Nicky wanted to be a doctor? | 你知道吗 尼奇以前想当一名医生 |
[22:29] | Well, wants. | 一直想 |
[22:31] | Wants to be a doctor. | 一直想当一名医生 |
[22:32] | – Didn’t know that. – Yeah. | -这我倒不知道 -是的 |
[22:34] | Maybe because he was always sick as a kid. | 可能是因为他小时候经常生病 |
[22:37] | I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[22:39] | But he did love the science of it all, I think. | 不过他的确很喜欢科学 |
[22:43] | And even when we were little, | 甚至在我们很小的时候 |
[22:45] | i-if I got a cold… | 要是我着凉了 |
[22:49] | he’d-he’d try to figure out the perfect combo of O.J. or soup | 他就会调超好喝的橙汁或汤给我 |
[22:53] | to make me feel better, you know? | 让我感觉好一点 |
[23:06] | I want to enlist, Doc. | 我想入伍 医生 |
[23:10] | I need to be there with him. | 我要去那陪着他 |
[23:14] | You have a legitimate reason not to go, Jack. | 你有合理的理由可以不去的 杰克 |
[23:16] | The tachycardia… | 心跳过快… |
[23:17] | It’s a harmless irregular heartbeat. | 偶尔心跳过快 没什么大事 |
[23:19] | Look, I was fine to take the 4-F, avoid the war. | 我完全可以凭借4-F等级而不去当兵 |
[23:22] | I’m not stupid, but… | 我不傻 但是… |
[23:26] | well, he’s there now, | 他现在在那 |
[23:28] | and he’s struggling. | 而且他很痛苦 |
[23:31] | Look, I just need to be where he is. | 我只是想去找他 |
[23:36] | Okay? Even if I can’t get to him. | 好吗 哪怕我联系不上他 |
[23:39] | Even if I can’t do anything for him. | 哪怕我不能为他做任何事 |
[23:42] | I just need to be there. | 我只是想在那 |
[23:46] | He’s my little brother, Doc. | 他是我弟弟 医生 |
[23:49] | It’s my job to take care of him. | 照顾他是我的责任 |
[23:51] | That is my only job. | 是我唯一的责任 |
[23:58] | Do a hundred push-ups right before you go in. | 在你进去之前做一百个俯卧撑 |
[24:01] | Then catch your breath. That should help you pass. | 然后屏住呼吸 应该能帮助你通过 |
[24:04] | Should help balance it out. | 让你的脉搏平稳一下 |
[24:07] | If they notice anything, | 如果他们察觉到什么异常 |
[24:08] | just say you’re nervous. | 就说你太紧张了 |
[24:10] | Honestly, they’ll probably be so surprised | 说实话 他们看到现在还有人 |
[24:13] | to see anybody volunteer for this damn war now, | 自愿加入这场战争 一定会很惊讶 |
[24:17] | it’s your brain they’ll want to check. | 于是想检查你的大脑是否正常 |
[24:49] | Want a little coffee with your sugar? | 想在糖里加点咖啡吗 |
[24:51] | Funny. | 很幽默 |
[24:58] | So you just gonna stand around, watch me work all day? | 所以你打算一整天站在边上看我干活吗 |
[25:02] | Hey, man, I’m just… | 不是 我只是… |
[25:04] | trying to pass the time. | 想打发时间 |
[25:09] | Get any sleep? | 昨晚睡着了吗 |
[25:11] | Not really. You? | 没怎么睡 你呢 |
[25:13] | Slept like a baby, ’cause everything’s gonna be all right. | 睡得很香 因为不会有什么事的 |
[25:16] | Yeah, not if my number comes up. | 是 除非我的日期被抽到了 |
[25:19] | The lottery, I mean. | 那个抽签 |
[25:20] | It’s not gonna happen, Nicky. | 不会的 尼奇 |
[25:23] | – It might. – It won’t. | -可能会 -不会的 |
[25:25] | Yeah, I know. | 我知道 |
[25:27] | You got a plan. | 你有计划了 |
[25:28] | I don’t. | 我没有 |
[25:29] | Yeah, you do. | 你有 |
[25:34] | My own personal Superman. | 你就是我的专属超人 |
[25:37] | Just your big brother. | 我只是你哥哥 |
[25:38] | And I’m your Lois Lane. | 那我就是你的露易丝·莱恩[超人女友] |
[25:39] | Always needing to be saved. | 总是需要被拯救 |
[25:42] | You know that is not who you are, right? | 你知道你不是这样的 对吗 |
[25:47] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[25:53] | Hey, look, we’ll… | 这样吧 那我们 |
[25:54] | we’ll watch at the bar tonight. | 今晚去酒吧看 |
[25:58] | I have a plan. | 我有计划了 |
[26:03] | Thanks, Supe. | 谢了 超人 |
[26:15] | …the president may be under great pressure to reciprocate, | 总统在回应时面临着巨大的压力 |
[26:18] | possibly by announcing | 可能会宣布 |
[26:19] | a heavier second step American troop withdrawal… | 下一步更大的美军撤离计划 |
[26:22] | – Hey, Nicky. Let’s go. – It’s almost time. | -尼奇 走吧 -快到时间了 |
[26:25] | No, we’re gonna watch it downtown. | 我们去市里看 |
[26:27] | You’re not watching it here? | 你们不在这里看吗 |
[26:29] | It’s draft lottery, it’s not the Super Bowl. | 这是征兵抽签 又不是超级碗 |
[26:33] | Remember, sweetie, | 记住 亲爱的 |
[26:35] | you were born lucky, and I’m praying for you. | 你生来就很幸运 我为你祈祷 |
[26:37] | Thanks, Mom. | 谢谢 妈 |
[26:38] | Yeah, thanks, Mommy. | 谢谢 妈咪 |
[26:42] | Look out for your brother. | 照顾好你弟弟 |
[26:43] | Always do. | 一直如此 |
[26:44] | Yeah, God forbid he learns to look out for himself. | 老天就不让他学会照顾自己 |
[27:05] | *And you look into the mirror* | *你看着床边* |
[27:08] | *By the bed* | *那扇镜子* |
[27:11] | *Do you wonder* | *你是否想过* |
[27:14] | *As the day grows…* | *随着年华逝去* |
[27:20] | Slow down. | 放松 |
[27:22] | Nick, slow down. | 尼克 放轻松 |
[27:25] | they’re gonna call my number. | 他们会叫到我的号 |
[27:27] | I just know they’re gonna call my number. | 我知道他们会叫到我的号 |
[27:31] | Hey, you were born lucky. Remember? | 你生来幸运 明白吗 |
[27:34] | Your birthday is gonna be the 365th one called tonight, | 今晚你的生日是最不可能被叫到的 |
[27:37] | and you’re not gonna get drafted. | 你不会被征兵入伍 |
[27:41] | We just don’t want to hear “October 18” | 我们希望今晚一直都不要 |
[27:42] | for a very long time tonight. | 听到”10月18号” |
[27:45] | Yeah. | 对 |
[27:51] | You know, I read that the cutoff is something like 200. | 我看过大概截止到200 |
[27:55] | And anybody picked after that’s probably not gonna go. | 后面抽到的人基本都不用去 |
[27:57] | We interrupt this broadcast to go live | 现在中断广播转接到 |
[28:00] | to the Selective Service National Draft Lottery. | 全国义务兵役征兵抽签现场 |
[28:04] | The director of Selective Service | 义务兵役领袖 |
[28:05] | is going to establish tonight | 将在今晚宣布 |
[28:08] | a random selection sequence | 随机抽选的数列 |
[28:12] | for induction for 1970. | 用于1970年的新兵入伍 |
[28:23] | September 14. | 9月14号 |
[28:26] | September 14, | 9月14号 |
[28:28] | 001 zero, zero, one. | |
[28:32] | April 24. | 4月24号 |
[28:35] | April 24 | 4月24号 |
[28:37] | 002 is zero, zero, two. | |
[28:39] | December 30. | 12月30号 |
[28:42] | December 30 | 12月30号 |
[28:44] | 003 is zero, zero, three. | |
[28:48] | February 14. | 2月14号 |
[28:51] | February 14 is zero, zero, four. | 2月14号 004 |
[28:56] | October 18. | 10月18号 |
[29:00] | October 18, | 10月18号 |
[29:02] | 005 zero, zero, five. | |
[29:07] | September 6. | 9月6号 |
[29:10] | September 6 | 9月6号 |
[29:12] | 006 is zero, zero, six. | |
[29:15] | – October… – We’ll get you to Canada. | -10月… -我们送你去加拿大 |
[29:18] | I know a guy. He-he’ll get you set up. | 我认识一个人可以帮你安顿好 |
[29:20] | Get a place to live, a job, everything. | 找个地方住下 找份工作什么的 |
[29:23] | I don’t even have a passport. | 我都没有护照 |
[29:24] | You don’t need one. Look, all you need | 不需要护照 听着 你只需要 |
[29:26] | is a driver’s license and a reason. | 一本驾照 准备好一套说辞 |
[29:29] | Okay? The guards, t-they don’t even carry guns. | 好吗 那些警卫连枪都不拿 |
[29:34] | It’s gonna be okay. | 没事的 |
[29:36] | November 22. | 11月22号 |
[29:40] | November 22, | 11月22号 |
[29:43] | 009 zero, zero, nine. | |
[29:46] | December 6. | 12月6号 |
[29:49] | December 6 | 12月6号 |
[29:50] | 010 is zero, one, zero. | |
[30:23] | Make me proud, son. | 让我为你骄傲吧 儿子 |
[30:56] | You guys enjoy your hunting trip. | 好好享受你们的旅行 |
[30:58] | Thanks, Ma. | 谢谢 妈 |
[31:01] | I love you, Nicky. I love you so much. | 我爱你 尼奇 我好爱你 |
[31:05] | I love you, too. | 我也爱你 |
[31:51] | He’s never gonna speak to me again. | 他不会再跟我说话了 |
[31:55] | Lucky. | 真幸运 |
[32:02] | Hey, you know it’s not your job to fight his demons, Nick. | 你要知道你没有义务帮他战胜心魔 尼克 |
[32:17] | I wonder what happens next to me. | 我想知道接下来会怎样 |
[32:24] | It’s weird, isn’t it– | 很奇怪 这不就是… |
[32:26] | the way we think about our lives? | 我们思考生活的方式吗 |
[32:30] | What’s next? | 接下来会怎样 |
[32:32] | What happens next? | 接下来会发生什么事情 |
[32:35] | Always moving forward. | 一直在往前走 |
[32:40] | I wonder if things would make more sense | 我在想 如果一切都倒着看 |
[32:41] | if you looked at everything in reverse. | 事情会不会变得更有意义 |
[32:44] | Like, if you… | 当你… |
[32:46] | started at the end, | 从最后的结局开始 |
[32:48] | and move backwards and try to figure out how you got there. | 倒着往回看 到底是怎么走到这一步的 |
[32:55] | I wish I could do that right now. | 真希望我现在就能这么做 |
[33:08] | I read that you could become a medic | 我听说如果在得州培训两个月 |
[33:09] | if you train in Texas for two months. | 就可以当医护人员 |
[33:14] | Medics get shot, too, Nicky. | 医护人员也可能中枪 尼奇 |
[33:27] | We’re almost 30 miles from the border. | 距离边界还有48千米 |
[33:29] | Let’s… let’s get a motel. | 我们找个旅馆住下吧 |
[33:31] | Get some rest. You… you can cross tomorrow. | 好好休息一下 明天再过边境 |
[34:09] | 杰克 谢谢你一直照顾我 但这次轮到我拯救世界了 | |
[34:40] | Nicky, go long. | 尼奇 跑远一点 |
[34:42] | I won’t catch it. | 我接不到 |
[34:43] | You can do it, come on. Go long. | 你可以的 来吧 跑远一点 |
[34:58] | It’s okay, Nicky, you’re okay. | 没事 尼奇 没事的 |
[34:59] | – My glasses. – It’s okay, it’s okay, | -我的眼镜坏了 -没事 |
[35:01] | it’s okay. You’re-you’re fine. | 别害怕 没关系 |
[35:07] | If he sees the glasses he’ll be mad. | 如果他看到我眼镜坏了 他会生气的 |
[35:10] | He’ll be mad at me, not you. | 他会生我的气 不会怪你 |
[35:13] | I’ll never let him touch you. | 我永远都不会让他碰你的 |
[35:16] | I hate my glasses, anyway. | 反正我也很讨厌我的眼镜 |
[35:19] | Come on. They make you look smart. | 别这样 戴着眼镜显得很聪明 |
[35:21] | No one tough wears glasses. | 厉害的人都不戴眼镜 |
[35:24] | What about Superman? | 那超人呢 |
[35:26] | Superman doesn’t wear glasses. | 超人不戴眼镜啊 |
[35:28] | He does when he’s Clark Kent. | 他是克拉克·肯特的时候就戴眼镜 |
[35:29] | Not when he’s Superman. | 他变超人之后就不戴眼镜了 |
[35:32] | He’s a tough guy in disguise. | 他是个深藏不露的厉害人物 |
[35:34] | That’s you, Nicky. | 你也是这样 尼奇 |
[35:36] | You’re Clark Kent. You’re CK. | 你是克拉克·肯特 你是CK |
[35:40] | Tough guy in disguise. | 深藏不露的厉害人物 |
[35:42] | Just a matter of time before people realize | 总有一天人们会意识到 |
[35:44] | you’re actually Superman. | 你其实是超人 |
[36:06] | Christ’s sake, clean up your toys. | 天啊 清理一下你们的玩具吧 |
[36:18] | Don’t you tell me what I need! | 不用你教我该怎么做 |
[36:21] | Stanley, it’s late. | 斯坦利 很晚了 |
[36:23] | Please, hey… don’t touch… don’t touch that. | 拜托 别碰 别碰那个 |
[36:27] | Don’t! | 别碰 |
[36:33] | I don’t want to hear it. Bring that back! | 我不想听 把它拿回来 |
[36:36] | Leave me alone, leave that here. | 让我静一静 东西放那儿 |
[36:38] | All right? I don’t want to hear it. | 我不想听这个 |
[36:40] | All right, bring that back to your… | 行了 把它拿回去… |
[36:44] | – …touch that. – Maybe you don’t need another trick. | -你别碰 -也许你不需要再玩这个了 |
[36:47] | Don’t you dare tell me what I need. | 我需要什么 用不着你教我 |
[36:49] | Leave her alone. | 放开她 |
[36:55] | Isn’t this cute? | 真可爱啊 |
[36:59] | Okay, Stanley, come on. | 斯坦利 别这样 |
[37:09] | Three of you deserve each other. | 你们三个真是一路货色 |
[37:19] | I’m sorry, boys. | 对不起 孩子们 |
[37:21] | I’m so sorry. | 对不起 |
[37:22] | He didn’t use to be this way. | 他以前不这样的 |
[37:26] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[37:28] | Sweetie, your heart is racing. | 亲爱的 你的心跳好快 |
[37:30] | It always beats fast. | 我心跳总是很快 |
[37:32] | I’m fine. | 我没事 |
[37:42] | Oh, Stanley, I’m scared. | 斯坦利 我很害怕 |
[37:43] | No, no, just keep breathing. | 没关系 保持呼吸 |
[37:44] | You’re doing great. Mom’s gonna be just fine, Jack. | 你做得很好 妈妈会没事的 杰克 |
[37:47] | Okay, sir, we’ll take it from here. | 先生 请就此止步 |
[37:49] | – Stanley. – No, no, come on, hon, | -斯坦利 -没事 亲爱的 |
[37:51] | you’ve done this before. | 你已经生过一个孩子了 |
[37:52] | Okay? You did great the first time, | 上一次你做得很好 |
[37:53] | – you’re gonna do great now. – Okay. Right. | -这一次也会很棒的 -好吧 |
[37:57] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[38:08] | You’re a lucky woman, having a baby on October 18. | 你是个幸运的女人 10月18号临盆 |
[38:12] | 18 is my lucky number, you know? | 18是我的幸运数字 你知道吗 |
[38:15] | My best daughter was born on the 18th, | 我最爱的女儿就是18号出生的 |
[38:18] | I was 18 when I got married | 我结婚的时候也是18岁 |
[38:20] | and June 18 is my anniversary. | 6月18号还是我的结婚纪念日 |
[38:24] | Yes, ma’am, super lucky day today. | 没错 女士 今天是超级幸运日 |
[38:26] | Lucky baby. | 生出幸运的宝宝 |
[38:29] | My husband’s hoping I can hold out till tomorrow. | 我丈夫还希望我可以坚持到明天呢 |
[38:32] | The 19th is his father’s birthday. | 19号是他父亲的生日 |
[38:35] | You like his father? | 你喜欢他父亲吗 |
[38:44] | Dad, do you want a boy or a girl? | 爸爸 你想要男孩还是女孩 |
[38:47] | – Truth? – Truth. | -说实话吗 -说实话 |
[38:50] | I want another boy. | 我还想再要一个男孩 |
[38:56] | Ah, there you are. | 你们在这儿啊 |
[38:58] | Hey, Dad. | 爸 |
[39:01] | Eh, any news? | 有什么消息吗 |
[39:02] | No, not yet. | 不 还没有 |
[39:10] | You pick a name? | 取好名字了吗 |
[39:12] | Yeah. Nick if it’s a boy, | 取好了 如果是男孩就叫尼克 |
[39:14] | and Noreen if it’s a girl. | 女孩就叫诺琳 |
[39:17] | What do you think? | 你觉得怎么样 |
[39:20] | Yeah, sure. | 不错 |
[39:33] | Come on. I know that you can do this. | 使劲 我知道你能做到 |
[39:35] | You’re doing good. Come on. | 你做得非常好 加油 |
[39:39] | Push. Come on. Keep pushing. | 使劲 加油 继续使劲 |
[39:47] | It’s been hours. | 已经好几个小时了 |
[39:50] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[39:57] | You want a swig? | 你想来一口吗 |
[39:59] | Come on, Dad, you know I don’t drink. | 拜托 爸 你知道我不喝酒的 |
[40:09] | Hey, Dad, you know, if that kid’s born after midnight, | 爸 你知道吗 如果孩子午夜后出生 |
[40:12] | you’ll share a birthday. | 你俩就是一天生日了 |
[40:18] | Yeah, well, it is getting late. | 好吧 时间不早了 |
[40:22] | Your mother’s held dinner for me. | 你妈还在家里等我吃晚饭呢 |
[40:25] | I expect you’ll send word. | 孩子生出来了记得通知我 |
[40:29] | – Thanks for coming down, Dad. – Yeah. | -多谢你特意跑来 爸 -不客气 |
[40:43] | Here you go. | 宝宝来了 |
[40:45] | Here’s your mama. | 这是你的妈妈 |
[40:53] | Well, 11:58 P.M.– | 晚上11点58分出生 |
[40:56] | made it just by the skin of our teeth. | 恰好赶在明天之前生出来了 |
[40:59] | That guy, right there. | 那边那个小家伙 |
[41:02] | That’s your little brother. | 那就是你弟弟 |
[41:05] | October 18 after all. | 幸好是生在10月18号 |
[41:07] | 18 is a very lucky number. | 18可是个非常幸运的数字 |
[41:11] | Very lucky number indeed. | 确实是个非常幸运的数字 |
[41:13] | Now, remember… | 你要记住 |
[41:14] | big brothers look out for their little brothers. | 大哥哥要照顾好自己的弟弟 |
[41:18] | It’s their only job. | 这是他们唯一的责任 |
[41:21] | It’s the only thing that matters. | 也是唯一重要的责任 |
[41:25] | And you know what? | 你知道吗 |
[41:27] | All these little guys in there– | 这里面的小家伙们 |
[41:29] | every single one of ’em– | 他们每一个人 |
[41:32] | they have the same birthday as your little brother. | 都和你弟弟同一天生日 |
[41:35] | 尼可拉斯·皮尔森 1948年10月18日晚11:58出生 体重 3.26千克 身长 50厘米 母亲姓名 玛丽琳·皮尔森 | |
[41:40] | 查尔斯·奥尔科特 1948年10月18日晚10:24出生 体重 2.97千克 身长 53厘米 母亲姓名 艾尔莎·梅·奥尔科特 | |
[41:44] | 大卫·罗伯特 1948年10月18日早7:37出生 体重 2.8千克 身长 127厘米 母亲姓名 杰奎琳 | |
[42:07] | Hey, little brother. | 你好 弟弟 |