时间 | 英文 | 中文 |
---|---|---|
[00:03] | And I was just wondering | 所以我在想 |
[00:04] | if maybe we should… | 也许我们应该 |
[00:06] | put a pin in your being a dance teacher. | 暂时搁置你要当舞蹈老师的计划 |
[00:10] | So you get to have your dream, | 你有权利实现你的梦想 |
[00:11] | and I’m just supposed to quit mine? | 而我的梦想就要放弃吗 |
[00:14] | Kevin, I know that you’re in there. Will you open the door? | 凯文 我知道你在里面 把门打开好吗 |
[00:18] | The Nicky thing? | 尼奇的事 |
[00:19] | It messed me up a little bit. | 让我有点心烦 |
[00:21] | And I had a drink. | 然后我喝了一杯 |
[00:23] | I think my water just broke. | 我觉得我羊水刚刚破了 |
[00:25] | I’m only 28 weeks. It’s too soon. | 我才怀了28周 现在太早了 |
[00:27] | Toby, it’s me. Listen, I’m in the car with Kate and, uh, | 托比 是我 我和凯特在车里 |
[00:30] | I really think we should call an ambulance. | 我觉得我们得叫辆救护车来 |
[00:32] | – Because I’ve been drinking all day. – Kate? | -因为我一整天都在喝酒 -凯特 |
[00:35] | That shot that they gave you, it’s working. | 他们给你打的那一针 奏效了 |
[00:36] | It’s delayed your labor ten hours so far. | 目前为止已经把分娩推迟了十小时 |
[00:38] | I don’t need hours, Kev, I need weeks. | 可我需要的不是几小时 而是几周时间 |
[00:54] | Congratulations. | 恭喜你们 |
[01:03] | And we can see | 可以看出 |
[01:04] | that they live their lives in the fast lane. | 她们的生活是在快车道上的 |
[01:07] | In flight, they are just a blur. | 飞起来时 它们只是个虚影 |
[01:12] | It’s only when you slow down their supercharged lives… | 只有将它们的高功率生活慢下来… |
[01:21] | Who’s calling you at 4:00 A.M.? | 谁会凌晨四点给你打电话 |
[01:23] | It’s 7:00 A.M. on the East Coast. | 东海岸那边是早上七点 |
[01:26] | One second stretched out to… | 将一秒拉长到… |
[01:33] | Kev, can I see your charger? | 小凯 我看看你的充电宝 |
[01:36] | You can see it but you can’t use it. | 你可以看 但是不能用 |
[01:38] | Uh, you’re at 70%. | 你已经充到70%了 |
[01:41] | Okay, so, like, I need 30 more percent, then. | 对 也就是说我还差30% |
[01:43] | Why do you need your phone so bad right now, Randall? | 你为什么这么急着用手机 兰德尔 |
[01:45] | It’s for work. | 工作的事 |
[01:47] | You’re gonna work right now? | 你现在要工作吗 |
[01:50] | – I have mine. – Yeah? | -我有充电宝 -真的吗 |
[01:51] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[02:04] | It’s an Advil, okay? And I have a headache. | 这是布洛芬止痛药 好吗 我头疼 |
[02:07] | I didn’t say anything. | 我什么都没说 |
[02:08] | All right. | 行了 |
[02:12] | I can’t-I can’t sit here anymore, | 我不能就这样坐在这里 |
[02:14] | just do nothing. | 什么都不做 |
[02:17] | This is ridiculous, right? | 太荒唐了 不是吗 |
[02:20] | Her water breaks and we’re just, uh, we’re just waiting? | 她羊水破了 我们就在这里等着 |
[02:23] | I mean, it’s been hours since Toby came out with an update. | 已经好几个小时了 托比也不出来说下情况 |
[02:26] | – He’s probably just focused on Kate. – I’m sure. | -他也许只是忙着照顾凯特 -肯定 |
[02:29] | But I’ll tell you what, if Meghan Markle were here, | 我跟你们说 要是梅根·马克尔在这里 |
[02:31] | right, her doctor would be out here | 她的主治医师 |
[02:33] | giving us updates every two minutes. | 肯定会两分钟汇报一次情况 |
[02:34] | And Kate better not be back there | 凯特在里面 |
[02:35] | getting anything less than Meghan Markle treatment. | 必须要得到梅根·马克尔的待遇 |
[02:39] | Whatever that is. | 无论是什么待遇 |
[02:41] | Baby Markle. | 马克尔宝宝 |
[02:44] | Y’all know Baby Markle’s gonna pop out | 你们都知道马克尔宝宝出生时 |
[02:46] | in full hair and makeup, right? | 肯定是长满头发化好妆的 对吧 |
[02:47] | Little crown and scepter? | 戴着王冠 手持权杖 |
[02:51] | Let me see if I can get an update. | 我去问问有没有新情况 |
[02:52] | I just checked 20 minutes ago. | 我二十分钟前刚问过 |
[02:54] | Well, you’re not the only one that can get an update, Randall. | 并不是只有你能去问新进展 兰德尔 |
[02:56] | Boys, please. | 你们别闹了 |
[03:00] | Look, I know you’re worried about her. | 我知道你很担心她 |
[03:02] | We’re all worried about her. | 我们都很担心她 |
[03:05] | And I know you got a lot going on. | 我知道你现在经历着很多 |
[03:07] | All right, but you just need to relax. | 我明白 但你需要放轻松 |
[03:10] | – Relax. – Yeah. | -放轻松 -对 |
[03:11] | – How am I supposed to do that? – Sit down. | -我要怎么放轻松 -坐下 |
[03:13] | – Shut your eyes for a minute. – I’m not falling asleep right now. | -闭会儿眼 -我现在不能睡觉 |
[03:16] | – Well, then, learn something about birds. – Birds? | -那你看看电视 了解一下鸟类 -鸟类 |
[03:17] | I know everything I want to know about birds, Randall. | 关于鸟类 我想知道的都已经知道了 |
[03:20] | Okay, look, I’m fine here, | 好了 听我说 我没事 |
[03:23] | just, you know, you-you got to, you got to let me breathe, man. | 但是 你得让我喘口气 好吗 |
[03:29] | – Okay. – Hi. | -好吧 -你好 |
[03:41] | In the mountains, insects are… | 在山里 昆虫们… |
[03:45] | You okay, Mom? | 你还好吗 妈妈 |
[03:46] | Want to get up and stretch? | 要不起来活动活动 |
[03:50] | Mom. | 妈 |
[03:50] | Hmm? No. I’m fine. | 什么 我没事 |
[03:56] | Have you ever noticed that electrical outlets | 你们注意过没有 电源插座 |
[04:00] | look like little surprised faces? | 就像一张张惊讶的小脸 |
[04:05] | Like little faces frozen mid-scream. | 在尖叫中定格的小脸 |
[04:11] | – You see that? – Yeah. | -你看到了吗 -是啊 |
[04:17] | – Are you Kate Pearson’s family? – Yes. | -你们是凯特·皮尔森的家人吗 -是的 |
[04:28] | The good news is that Kate made it to 28 weeks. | 好消息是凯特成功地妊娠了28周 |
[04:31] | That’s a huge milestone in fetal development. | 这是胚胎发育中的重要里程碑 |
[04:34] | So far, the tocolytics are working. | 目前宫缩抑制剂奏效了 |
[04:36] | Labor has been delayed, and that’s good. | 分娩已经延迟 这是好事 |
[04:37] | We want to keep the baby in as long as possible | 我们希望让宝宝在子宫内尽量多待一会 |
[04:39] | to develop his brain, lungs. | 让他的大脑和肺部充分发育 |
[04:42] | But the longer we wait, the more we run the risk of infection. | 但是等待的时间越长 感染的风险就越大 |
[04:45] | So we’ve got Kate on antibiotics… | 所以我们给凯特输了抗生素 |
[04:47] | So, uh, what are– you’re saying Kate has an infection? | 怎么 你的意思是凯特感染了吗 |
[04:50] | No, but there is a risk. | 没有 但是有这个风险 |
[04:55] | Have you all been here since Kate was admitted? | 自从凯特住院 你们就一直都在这里吗 |
[04:57] | Uh, we all arrived at different times, but yes, sir. | 我们是不同时间到的 但是确实如此 |
[05:00] | 26 hours. Do we smell like it? | 26个小时 是不是能闻出来 |
[05:03] | There’s really no need for all of you to stay. | 你们真的不用都留在这里 |
[05:06] | Uh, we’ll call you if we have any news. | 如果有什么消息 会打给你们的 |
[05:07] | Feel free to freshen up, get some normal food. | 你们可以洗漱一下 好好吃点东西 |
[05:10] | We’re staying. | 我们要留下 |
[05:13] | – I know you feel like you… – This family stays. | -我知道你们觉得…-我们一家都要留下 |
[05:17] | Dr. Monroe, | 门罗医生 |
[05:19] | what kind of tocolytic did you actually administer? | 你开的是哪种抑制剂 |
[05:22] | Because if it was, uh, | 因为如果是… |
[05:24] | ter-terbutaline, there’s a whole list of… | 特…特布他林 这有一大串… |
[05:27] | Uh, do me a favor, for all of our sanities, | 帮我个忙 也为了大家好 |
[05:30] | let’s stay off of the Internet. | 让我们远离互联网 |
[05:32] | I like to pretend we still live in a world | 我喜欢假装我们还生活在一个 |
[05:33] | where only doctors are doctors. | 只有医生当医生的世界 |
[05:36] | Do you have any more questions for me? | 你们还有其他问题吗 |
[05:39] | Just, uh… | 就是… |
[05:41] | All right, here’s the thing. Listen, um, | 好吧 是这样的 听着 |
[05:43] | all due respect, uh, I have the financial means | 恕我直言 我有足够的经济实力 |
[05:47] | to get Kate any doctor in Los Angeles, okay? | 能让洛杉矶随便某位医生给凯特治疗 懂吗 |
[05:50] | So if there’s a point in time that you reach | 所以如果你现在觉得 |
[05:51] | where you’re like, “Well, I might not be able to administer | “我估计不能给这个人的妹妹 |
[05:53] | the best possible care” for my sister… | 进行最佳治疗” |
[05:55] | I can make a call. | 我就一通电话的事 |
[05:57] | And hey, listen, I realize how awful that sounds, | 我知道这话很难听 |
[05:59] | but I’m way past the point of self-consciousness, | 但我老早就失去理智了 |
[06:01] | – so… I’ll make that call. – You’ll have to excuse | -我会打电话联系的 -请您原谅我哥 |
[06:04] | my brother, Doc, he’s not his best self right now. | 医生 他现在状态不好 |
[06:06] | Yeah, excuse me for helping to | 是 原谅我尽力 |
[06:07] | – try and make sure that Kate… – Now, we trust that | -为凯特… -我们相信 |
[06:08] | you are doing your best. Thank you. | 你在尽全力 谢谢 |
[06:14] | I’ll update you as soon as I have more information. | 有新进展我会立刻通知你们 |
[06:15] | Sure. Okay, yeah. | 好 好的 |
[06:19] | You can all relax, trust me. | 你们大可放心 相信我 |
[06:21] | The fact that you’re seeing me out here | 你们能看到我站在这里 |
[06:22] | means that nothing crazy is happening in there. | 就说明手术室里没什么大事 |
[06:25] | Okay? | 好吗 |
[06:44] | Kev. | 小凯 |
[06:51] | Hey, I used to, uh, I used to play this game with my kids. | 我以前经常跟我的孩子们玩一个游戏 |
[06:56] | Name a food, any food, that isn’t made better | 说出一种加了巧克力或者田园沙拉酱 |
[06:59] | with either chocolate or ranch. | 不会变更好吃的食物 |
[07:01] | – What if you don’t like ranch? – Well, | -如果你不喜欢田园沙拉酱呢 -好吧 |
[07:03] | in order to play this game, you have to like ranch. | 为了玩这个游戏 你必须喜欢田园沙拉酱 |
[07:05] | I’m out. | 我退出 |
[07:09] | – Cantaloupe. – That’s chocolate. | -哈密瓜 -配巧克力 |
[07:11] | It’s always better with chocolate. | 配巧克力都会更好 |
[07:17] | How about oysters? | 生蚝呢 |
[07:19] | – Ranch. -Really? | -加田园沙拉酱 -真的吗 |
[07:20] | – I don’t know if I’d put ranch on… – Ranch. | -我不知道我会不会放… -沙拉酱 |
[07:27] | I’m fine. I’m just a little hungover. | 我没事 我就是有点宿醉 |
[07:31] | You know, a hangover, it’s when you, uh, | 宿醉就是 |
[07:33] | when you drink too much alcohol and you don’t have enough, | 喝了太多的酒 体内的水分 |
[07:35] | – enough water. – Yeah. | -不足 -知道 |
[07:38] | Guys, I know Toby told you I was drunk, | 我知道托比跟你们说了我醉了 |
[07:40] | that’s why we took an ambulance to the hospital. | 所以我们才坐急救车到医院的 |
[07:43] | I had an intense week, okay? | 我这周压力很大 好吗 |
[07:45] | I had a few drinks, I didn’t go back to the pain pills, | 我喝了几杯 我没吃止疼药 |
[07:47] | if that’s what you’re wondering. | 如果你们想知道这个的话 |
[07:49] | Wasn’t a shining moment, but it was not out of control. | 虽然不是什么光彩的事 但也没失控 |
[07:53] | No one here is judging you. | 我们又没说你什么 |
[07:55] | Just, haven’t been my best self recently. | 最近我不在最佳状态 |
[07:58] | Everyone, just, let’s wait. | 孩子们 耐心等待吧 |
[08:01] | It will be fine. | 会没事的 |
[08:08] | She’s barely moved in hours. | 她在那坐了好几个小时了 |
[08:11] | I know. | 我知道 |
[08:17] | You can get that. | 你去接吧 |
[08:18] | Oh, can I? Thank you. | 是吗 谢谢你 |
[08:23] | She’s just tired. | 她只是累了 |
[08:26] | Wonder why. | 为什么 |
[08:28] | Yeah, well, we’re all tired. | 我们都累了 |
[08:29] | Oh, we are, aren’t we? | 那可不是吗 |
[08:33] | Sushi. | 寿司 |
[08:34] | – Ranch. – Really? | -加田园沙拉酱 -真的吗 |
[08:37] | Yeah. 100%. | 对 百分之百 |
[08:38] | Think about it. | 好好想想 |
[08:50] | It’s gel. | 是胶水 |
[08:53] | It’s supposed to last longer, but, uh, | 本来应该保持更久 但是 |
[08:55] | always end up peeling it off. | 总是会被我抠掉 |
[09:00] | I got it just after you got back from seeing your uncle. | 在你去见你叔叔回来后我做的 |
[09:04] | When we were supposed to go for lunch, uh, | 那时候我们本该一起去吃午饭 |
[09:07] | you said that you had this audition thing come up. | 你说你之后要参加试镜 |
[09:13] | Were you drinking then? | 那时候你在喝酒吗 |
[09:20] | – Were you drinking in Vietnam? – No. | -在越南的时候你喝酒了吗 -没有 |
[09:23] | I wasn’t drinking then. | 我那时没喝 |
[09:25] | I wasn’t. | 我没有 |
[09:28] | Are we gonna talk about this? | 我们要聊这事了吗 |
[09:30] | Hey, guys. | 大伙 |
[09:32] | I got doughnuts. | 我买了甜甜圈 |
[09:34] | It’s all I could find that was open. | 只有这家店还开着 |
[09:36] | There was Chinese, but that seemed too saucy. | 还有家中餐馆 但看着有点重口 |
[09:39] | Any word from Toby? | 托比那边有消息吗 |
[09:41] | No. | 没 |
[09:43] | Well, no news is good news, right? | 没消息就是好消息 对吧 |
[09:47] | Okay, so there is regular, | 有原味的 |
[09:50] | blueberry, glazed and gluten free. | 蓝莓的 糖霜的 无麸质的 |
[09:54] | Very nice of you. Thanks. | 你真体贴 谢谢你 |
[10:00] | Oh, Kevin, | 凯文 |
[10:02] | how was Vietnam? | 越南怎么样 |
[10:03] | Was it so humid? | 是很潮湿吗 |
[10:04] | It looked humid on Instagram. | 照片墙上看起来很潮湿 |
[10:09] | I mean, uh, yeah. | 是的 |
[10:14] | Well, I am dying to go. | 我特别想去 |
[10:21] | Hey, Madison, we’re, uh, we’re playing a game. | 麦迪逊 我们 我们来玩个游戏吧 |
[10:24] | Name any food, any food at all, | 说出一种食物 任意一种食物 |
[10:26] | that is not made better by either chocolate or ranch. | 加了巧克力或者沙拉酱口味不会更好吃 |
[10:35] | Toothpaste. | 牙膏 |
[10:39] | That’s not a food. It doesn’t count. | 牙膏不是食物 不能算 |
[10:42] | What about gum, then? | 那口香糖呢 |
[10:44] | Also not a food. | 也不算食物 |
[10:47] | Everything okay? | 没事吧 |
[10:48] | Yeah, it was the studio. | 没事 是工作室的电话 |
[10:49] | They just wanted to know if I could cover a class today. | 他们问我今天能不能替一节课 |
[10:53] | I’m sorry you’re missing that. | 真遗憾你没去成 |
[10:55] | Thanks for being here. | 感谢你能留在这里 |
[10:58] | Hey, are we gonna air this out? | 我们不谈谈吗 |
[11:00] | Or are you just gonna keep on being weird to me | 还是你要继续这样怪里怪气 |
[11:02] | till Kate and Toby’s kid is in college? | 到凯特和托比的孩子上大学 |
[11:05] | College. | 我选后者 |
[11:06] | Hey, I didn’t mean that you shouldn’t teach dance at all. | 我没说你不应该去教跳舞 |
[11:10] | I just asked if it was the right time. | 我只是怀疑时机是否成熟 |
[11:12] | – We got a lot of stuff going on. – That is why | -发生了一大堆事 -所以 |
[11:13] | I asked you to drop out of the race in the first place… | 我一开始才要求你放弃竞选 |
[11:15] | But I didn’t, and I won. So here we are. | 我没有 而且我赢了 已成定局了 |
[11:18] | All right, I don’t want to do this right now, okay? | 好吧 我现在不想讨论这件事 |
[11:20] | We’re here for Kate. | 我们是为凯特来的 |
[11:21] | I’ll take a gluten one. | 给我来个无麸质的 |
[11:22] | – Hey, Beth… – Okay, you know what, Randall? | -贝丝 -不如这样 兰德尔 |
[11:24] | You want to talk about it, then let’s just talk about it | 既然你想谈 那就和大家一起 |
[11:26] | with everybody. Right? | 说说这件事 |
[11:27] | So, Randall thinks that I shouldn’t | 兰德尔认为我现在 |
[11:29] | – be teaching dance right now. – I never said that. | -不应该教人舞蹈 -我没说过这话 |
[11:32] | – What are you teaching? Oh. – Ballet. | -你在教什么 -芭蕾 |
[11:34] | Yeah, on nights and weekends. | 所有晚上和周末的时间 |
[11:37] | It’s just, you know, I feel like… | 这件事 我觉得… |
[11:39] | if your wife wants to try something new, | 如果你老婆想尝试新鲜事物 |
[11:41] | – you should support that. – Hey, thanks, Kev. | -你应该支持才对 -谢谢你 小凯 |
[11:43] | I appreciate your advice in this private matter. | 我很感谢你对这种私事提出的建议 |
[11:45] | Hey, I just want to teach dance classes, okay? | 我只是想教舞蹈课 好吗 |
[11:48] | I love Misty Copeland. Do you follow her? | 我很喜欢米堤·柯普兰 你关注她了吗 |
[11:52] | God, it must seem like I’m only on Instagram. | 天 看来只有我在玩”照片墙” |
[11:54] | – I am. I love it. -I’m sorry, | -没错 我很喜欢 -抱歉 |
[11:57] | what exactly are you doing here? | 请问你待在这里做什么 |
[12:02] | Oh, I, um… | 我… |
[12:04] | No, it’s, uh, it’s weird that I’m here. | 我待在这儿确实很奇怪 |
[12:06] | This is a… family thing. | 这是你们家的事 |
[12:09] | I’ll go. Uh… | 我这就走… |
[12:11] | can someone text me if you, um… | 如果有新消息… |
[12:13] | if you hear of anything? | 能发短信告诉我吗 |
[12:16] | I’ll just, um… | 我这就… |
[12:18] | – I’ll just leave the doughnuts. – I’m sorry. | -甜甜圈留着你们吃 -我很抱歉 |
[12:30] | I’m sorry, I’m being an ass, um… | 对不起 我有点犯浑了… |
[12:34] | I’m-I’m sorry. I’m gonna take a walk. | 对不起 我出去走走 |
[12:37] | – Where? Where you going? – Uh, the elevator, I don’t know. | -你要去哪儿 -电梯那边 我也不知道 |
[12:39] | – Want some company? – No. I’m… | -需要人陪着你吗 -不用 我… |
[12:42] | I’m just gonna get some air. I’ll be okay. | 我就是出去透透气 我没事 |
[12:55] | Did you know he was drinking again? | 你知道他又开始喝酒了吗 |
[12:57] | No. | 不知道 |
[13:04] | Other birds found a different way | 其他鸟类在高山中找到了 |
[13:06] | in the high mountains… | 另外一条路… |
[13:11] | The circles on the chairs look like bacteria. | 椅子上的圆形图案好像细菌 |
[13:15] | Right? Isn’t that what bacteria looks like? | 对吧 细菌不就长那样吗 |
[13:18] | What a strange choice for a hospital. | 医院选这种图案真奇怪 |
[13:38] | So we’re just not gonna talk about his relapse? | 我们不说说他又开始喝酒的事吗 |
[13:42] | I feel like we should be trying to get ahead of it this time. | 我觉得我们这次应该提前做好准备 |
[13:44] | One thing at a time, Randall. | 一步一步来 兰德尔 |
[13:54] | Did Miguel just “Dad voice” me? | 米格尔刚刚是以父亲的口吻说我吗 |
[13:57] | Yeah, you know what they say about the second. | 你知道他们是怎么形容那一刻的 |
[14:01] | Yep, it just slid right out. | 是啊 就直接滑出来了 |
[14:03] | Yeah, she pushed for, like, ten minutes. Yeah. | 没错 她使了大概十分钟的劲儿 |
[14:08] | No, they’re stitching her back up now. | 没有 他们正在给她缝合伤口 |
[14:11] | I know. I’m a double grandma. | 对啊 我现在是两个孩子的外婆了 |
[14:15] | I know. Oh… yeah, okay. | 是啊 好的 |
[14:19] | Bye-bye. | 拜拜 |
[14:23] | – Congratulations. – Oh, thanks. | -恭喜你 -谢谢 |
[14:26] | I was hoping for a boy, but all girls in my family. | 我希望是个男孩 但一如既往还是个女孩 |
[14:47] | This aggravating moment brought to you by Rold Gold. | 罗尔黄金椒盐卷饼让你心生敌意 |
[14:51] | Wait, I got a better one. | 等等 我想到个更好的 |
[14:53] | Rold Gold Pretzels, | 罗尔黄金椒盐卷饼 |
[14:55] | diffusing tense family moments since 1923. | 从1923年起专注缓解家庭紧张气氛 |
[15:00] | This woman’s about to get drop-kicked. | 这个女人要挨踢了 |
[15:02] | You’re not gonna drop-kick a grandma. | 你不会去踢一个当外婆的人 |
[15:03] | Watch me. Drop-kick… | 瞧好了 踢死她… |
[15:11] | Baby… it’s not that I don’t want you to do what you love. | 宝贝 不是我不让你做你喜欢的事 |
[15:16] | I just have some practical questions. | 只是要考虑一些实际问题 |
[15:20] | City council isn’t volunteer work, | 市政厅不是一份自愿者工作 |
[15:22] | but it’s a fraction of what I used to make. | 而是我过去工作的一部分 |
[15:24] | – And without your salary… – I know. | -要不是你挣钱养家… -我知道 |
[15:26] | So I’m just saying, if we’re gonna get childcare, | 所以我是想说 如果我们要找儿童托管 |
[15:29] | is the cost of that childcare greater than or equal to | 那么我们挣的钱至少要不少于 |
[15:31] | what we’d be bringing in? | 托管所需的费用 |
[15:34] | You mean what I’d be bringing in. | 你是说我挣的钱 |
[15:36] | I didn’t say– oh… | 我没这么说… |
[15:42] | What about pumpkin? | 南瓜行不行 |
[15:43] | – Chocolate. – Really? | -需要巧克力 -是吗 |
[15:45] | Or ranch, actually, | 或者是沙拉酱 |
[15:47] | depending on whether it’s a savory or sweet pumpkin dish. | 取决于南瓜要做成可口的还是甜甜的 |
[15:52] | Jack’s least favorite pie was pumpkin. | 杰克最不喜欢的派就是南瓜派 |
[15:56] | Hey, Rebecca, you want me to get you something to eat? | 丽贝卡 要我给你拿点吃的东西吗 |
[16:00] | Oh, she’s– she’s got water, and she had a bar… | 她喝过水了 还吃了块巧克力… |
[16:02] | Miguel, please, you don’t have to answer for her. | 米格尔 别这样 让她自己说 |
[16:07] | I did. I had a bar. I’m okay. | 没错 我吃了块巧克力 我没事 |
[16:14] | Bathroom. | 我去趟洗手间 |
[16:27] | If you want to teach, I’m on board. | 如果你想教课 我同意了 |
[16:30] | I just want you to be happy. | 我只想让你开心 |
[16:32] | If you’re not happy, I’m not happy. | 如果你不开心 我也不开心 |
[16:34] | Which is a very selfish thing to say. | 你这么说真的很自私 |
[16:37] | Uh, why are you twisting around everything that I say? | 为什么我说的每句话你都要曲解 |
[16:40] | Because I want you to see it the way I’m hearing it. | 因为我想让你明白那些话我听起来是什么感受 |
[16:43] | Want me to…? | 想要我… |
[16:48] | I-I’m okay. I’m just– I’m… | 我没事 我就是 |
[16:52] | a little lightheaded. | 有点头晕 |
[16:53] | When did you have that bar? | 你什么时候吃的能量棒 |
[16:55] | I don’t remember, but I’m not hungry. | 不记得了 但我不饿 |
[16:59] | – You look hungry. – I’m fine, Beth. | -你看起来就很饿 -我没事 贝丝 |
[17:01] | – How about a doughnut? – No, I… | -要不来个甜甜圈 -不 我… |
[17:03] | I really don’t want a doughnut. | 我真的不想吃甜甜圈 |
[17:04] | You know what, Rebecca? | 你知道吗 丽贝卡 |
[17:06] | There was one year where Annie refused to eat | 曾经有一年 安妮坚决不吃 |
[17:08] | anything that wasn’t orange. | 不是橙色的东西 |
[17:10] | So I got mad skills. | 所以我掌握了绝杀技能 |
[17:12] | Don’t make me airplane a doughnut into your mouth. | 别逼我把甜甜圈喂到你嘴里 |
[17:14] | I’m not a kid. | 我不是小孩 |
[17:15] | – Okay, here we go. Here comes the doughnut. – Okay. | -好的 来吧 甜甜圈来了 -好的 |
[17:31] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[18:00] | – Still here. – I see. | -我还在 -看出来了 |
[18:02] | – Uh, yeah. – Are you all right? | -是啊 -你还好吧 |
[18:04] | Yeah. | 还好 |
[18:06] | Okay. | 好的 |
[18:11] | She had a really clear birth plan. | 她对生孩子有很明确的计划 |
[18:15] | They tell you not to make a plan but, I mean… | 他们叫你别去做计划 但是 |
[18:17] | come on. | 根本不是那回事 |
[18:19] | Well, people make plans. | 大家都会做计划的 |
[18:21] | Exactly. | 确实是 |
[18:22] | And Kate makes plans. | 凯特也会做计划 |
[18:24] | She had a playlist to push to, | 她有一个持续跟进的清单 |
[18:26] | I was supposed to take the first public pictures | 我本来要拍第一张公众照片的 |
[18:27] | because I have portrait mode… | 因为我的相机有肖像模式 |
[18:30] | And she needs Ruth. | 她还需要露丝 |
[18:32] | Ruth? | 露丝 |
[18:34] | Bader Ginsburg. | 巴德·金斯伯格 |
[18:36] | We were out after group a few months ago | 几个月前有次小组活动后我们出去玩 |
[18:38] | and we passed this baby store. | 然后路过一家婴儿用品店 |
[18:41] | She didn’t want to go in. | 她不想进去 |
[18:42] | And I was like, “Kate, you need to show the universe | 我跟她说 “凯特 你需要让全宇宙知道 |
[18:45] | you believe this is going to happen.” | 你相信这一切都会实现” |
[18:48] | So she got this Ruth Bader Ginsburg doll | 所以她就买了露丝·巴德·金斯伯格娃娃 |
[18:50] | to give him as soon as he was born. | 等孩子一出生就给他 |
[18:53] | Because she wanted him to be immediately surrounded | 因为她想让孩子一出生被强大的 |
[18:55] | by strong female influences. | 女性知名人物所包围着 |
[18:57] | Yeah. | 这样啊 |
[18:59] | The baby’s coming too early. | 宝宝来得太早了 |
[19:01] | The doll’s locked in her apartment. | 洋娃娃锁在她的公寓里 |
[19:03] | Her plan is falling apart, | 她的计划正在瓦解 |
[19:04] | but I was supposed to be here the whole time. | 但我应该全程都在这儿 |
[19:07] | At least I can give her that. | 至少我还能陪着她 |
[19:12] | But I should go. | 但我该走了 |
[19:13] | Kevin’s right, I… | 凯文说得对 我… |
[19:15] | it’s weird that I’m here. | 我在这里很奇怪 |
[19:16] | I’m not family. | 我并不是家人 |
[19:18] | Look, it’s… | 听我说 这… |
[19:21] | it’s tough. | 这很难受 |
[19:23] | Feeling on the outside of this family. | 感觉自己是这个家里的局外人 |
[19:25] | When Rebecca and I first, um… | 当我和丽贝卡第一次 |
[19:29] | I’ve tried… | 我努力去 |
[19:31] | to find my place in the family, you know? | 寻找我在这个家里的位置 你知道吗 |
[19:34] | Without… | 还不能 |
[19:36] | sitting in s-somebody else’s seat. | 取代别人已有的位置 |
[19:38] | And the thing is… | 但问题是 |
[19:40] | I don’t mind standing. | 我不介意站着 |
[19:42] | When you stand, you… | 当你站着的时候 你… |
[19:44] | you can just listen. | 你可以仔细聆听 |
[19:46] | Observe. | 观察 |
[19:47] | You can, you can lighten up the conversation… | 你可以在聊天变得紧张的时候 |
[19:51] | if it’s getting too intense. | 让氛围轻松些 |
[19:53] | Oh, and you’re closest to the kitchen | 而且有人需要冰茶的时候 |
[19:54] | when somebody else needs some iced tea. | 你是离厨房最近的 |
[19:59] | Look, Madison… | 听我说 麦迪逊 |
[20:01] | if you really want to help Kate through this… | 如果你真的想帮凯特度过难关 |
[20:05] | I’m sure you can find a way. | 我相信你会找到办法的 |
[20:11] | Thank you. | 谢谢你 |
[20:15] | Nope. | 不 |
[20:21] | Any news? | 有消息没 |
[20:24] | No. | 没有 |
[20:37] | You hungry? | 你饿吗 |
[20:40] | No, not really. | 不 不太饿 |
[20:44] | There’s a great new restaurant nearby. | 附近新开了一家很棒的餐馆 |
[20:46] | Oh, yeah? | 是吗 |
[20:47] | Has a Michelin star. | 是米其林星级餐厅 |
[20:49] | I can get us a table. | 我可以去订个位置 |
[20:50] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[20:52] | It’s called “Vending Machine.” | 那个地方叫 “自动贩售机” |
[20:56] | Just stand in front of it. | 我们就在它面前 |
[21:04] | So when did it start? | 什么时候开始的 |
[21:11] | At my uncle’s. | 在我叔叔家的时候 |
[21:15] | Well, you could’ve talked to me about it. | 你可以早点告诉我的 |
[21:16] | I’ve… I mean, I’ve shared so much with you. | 我…我很多事情都跟你分享了 |
[21:19] | I-I didn’t want to drag you into it. | 我不想让你掺和进来 |
[21:22] | It’s too late. I’m in it. | 太迟了 我已经参与其中了 |
[21:30] | I had a rough couple of weeks, you know, | 我有几周过得很糟糕 |
[21:33] | and we’ll-we’ll talk about it, um… | 我们找机会好好谈谈 |
[21:36] | I know I owe you that. | 我知道这是我欠你的 |
[21:40] | I just, I need to know you’re not lying to me. | 我需要知道 你没对我撒谎 |
[21:44] | I know. It’s over. | 我懂 不会那样了 |
[21:46] | Okay, I promise. | 我保证 |
[21:51] | Feel like I just– I… | 我好像… |
[21:52] | I feel like I just got some eye contact there. | 刚才跟那位护士眼神对视了 |
[21:54] | – I’m gonna see if I can get some intel. – Okay. | -我去问问有没有新消息 -好的 |
[21:56] | – I’m going to Vending Machine. – Yeah? | -我去下自动贩售机 -是吗 |
[21:58] | Pick me up some steak frites, will you? | 给我带份牛排薯条好吗 |
[21:59] | Sure. | 没问题 |
[22:05] | You want to get out of here? | 你想离开这里吗 |
[22:08] | Go where? | 去哪里 |
[22:09] | I don’t know. I was thinking, like, Kauai or Bali | 不知道 考艾岛或者巴厘岛 |
[22:12] | or anywhere with a bunch of vowels | 或者任何名字有很多元音 |
[22:14] | where these crazy-ass brothers can’t find us. | 这俩疯子兄弟找不到我们的地方 |
[22:16] | Man, what about the girls? | 那你的女儿们怎么办 |
[22:18] | Oh, I’ll send for them. | 我会把她们接过去的 |
[22:22] | You know, you and Randall, | 你和兰德尔 |
[22:24] | you always figure it out. | 总会把问题解决的 |
[22:28] | Yeah. | 是啊 |
[22:30] | How you doing? | 你感觉如何 |
[22:32] | I… I mean, now it all makes sense. Right? | 我…现在都说得通了 对吧 |
[22:36] | I thought he just needed space | 我以为他只是因为他叔叔的事 |
[22:38] | after everything with his uncle, and I get that. | 需要自己的空间 我能理解 |
[22:41] | I invented needing space. | 我一向也很需要空间 |
[22:45] | What gets me is that he lied. | 但我不能忍的是他撒谎了 |
[22:49] | I know you’re in there like, | 我理解你现在的处境 |
[22:51] | “I got to bounce. I got to go.” | “我想逃开 我要走人” |
[22:55] | I wouldn’t judge you if you did. | 你真这么做 我也不会评判你 |
[23:00] | Would you… | 如果… |
[23:02] | would you judge me if I stayed? | 如果我留下 你会评判我吗 |
[23:09] | Never. | 绝不 |
[23:25] | I feel like I need something. | 我现在想吃点东西 |
[23:28] | I don’t know if it’s coffee or breakfasts | 但是不知该来咖啡 早餐 |
[23:31] | or a cocktail at this point. | 还是来杯鸡尾酒 |
[23:34] | – Sorry. – I get it. | -抱歉 -我能理解 |
[23:41] | Squash. | 倭瓜 |
[23:42] | Ranch. | 沙拉酱 |
[23:43] | Yeah, p-pumpkin is technically a squash. We did pumpkin. | 倭瓜其实就是南瓜 南瓜已经说过了 |
[23:46] | – We already did pumpkin. – You know what? | -我们说过南瓜了 -行了 |
[23:48] | Screw this game. | 不玩这破游戏了 |
[23:54] | So does anyone know if they’ve picked out a name yet? | 有没有人知道他们起好名字了吗 |
[23:58] | Uh, well, it’s a boy, right? So I just… | 是个男孩 所以我就… |
[24:00] | Yeah, we kind of assumed that it would… | 我们以为他们肯定会用… |
[24:02] | No, they want to meet him first… | 不 他们想先看到宝宝… |
[24:04] | and then decide on his name | 然后再起名字 |
[24:05] | because it’s hard to name a person you haven’t met before. | 因为给一个从没见过的人起名很难 |
[24:09] | That’s right. | 是的 |
[24:10] | Kate used to name her stuffed animals the craziest things. | 凯特以前给她的毛绒玩具起的名字超奇怪 |
[24:14] | There was “Tuesday.” Uh… “Marvelous.” | 比如 “星期二” “神乎其神” |
[24:17] | There was, um… “Evelyn.” | 还有…”伊芙琳” |
[24:20] | – Which one was Evelyn? – That monkey, remember? | -哪个是伊芙琳来着 -那个猴子 记得吗 |
[24:21] | That’s right, the monkey. Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah. | 没错 那个猴子 对对对 |
[24:24] | And, um… | 而且… |
[24:26] | she would say good night to each of them before she went to bed. | 她睡前会和每一个玩具说晚安 |
[24:31] | She wanted each one to hear its name before she fell asleep. | 她希望在她睡前 每个玩具都能听到自己的名字 |
[24:35] | It took forever. | 每次都要说好久 |
[24:39] | She was destined to be a mom. | 她天生就是当妈妈的料 |
[24:43] | Right, Mom? | 对吧 妈 |
[24:45] | Mom? | 妈 |
[24:47] | There’s 17 chairs in here. | 这里有十七把椅子 |
[24:49] | You would think there would be an even number. | 我还以为会是偶数 |
[24:56] | Mom, you sure you don’t want to… | 妈 你确定不想… |
[24:57] | Uh, Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[25:08] | We gonna figure this out. | 我们能想到办法的 |
[25:11] | Maybe Mom and Miguel can help us out. | 也许妈和米格尔能帮我们 |
[25:15] | What can Miguel do? | 要我做什么 |
[25:16] | Beth and I are just starting to figure out | 我和贝丝最近开始安排 |
[25:18] | what our schedule looks like once I get sworn in. | 我宣誓就职后我们的日程计划 |
[25:20] | Apparently, being a city councilman | 显然 市议员工作 |
[25:21] | requires a lot of hours, | 会占用很多时间 |
[25:23] | which comes as a real shock to Randall. | 而兰德尔觉得这好像是什么重大新闻 |
[25:25] | Sorry, sorry. I forgot we changed tones. | 抱歉 我忘记说好了要改变语气 |
[25:27] | So I was thinking maybe you guys | 所以我在想 也许你们 |
[25:29] | could help us out with the girls. | 能帮我们照看女儿们 |
[25:31] | You know, you’re always asking | 你们也经常说 |
[25:32] | to spend more time with them, so… | 想多和她们相处 所以… |
[25:35] | Merry Christmas! | 圣诞快乐 |
[25:36] | Or happy Easter. What day is today? I don’t know. | 或者复活节快乐 今天几号 我不知道 |
[25:39] | Well, um… | 其实… |
[25:41] | We’ve actually… It’s okay. | 我们其实…没事 |
[25:43] | We’ve been thinking about, uh, | 我们最近在考虑 |
[25:45] | about relocating, out to California. | 搬家 搬到加利福尼亚 |
[25:51] | What? | 什么 |
[25:53] | Just… | 对… |
[25:55] | You know, to be there for Kate, to help out with the baby. | 去陪凯特 帮她照顾宝宝 |
[26:01] | Okay. | 好吧 |
[26:04] | Were you gonna tell us? | 你们打算告诉我们吗 |
[26:06] | – Randall… I’m sorry, listen. – Of course. | -兰德尔 很抱歉 -当然 |
[26:08] | I know you called dibs on Mom for the past 38 years, | 我知道你在过去的38年都独占了咱妈 |
[26:10] | but I’m pretty sure it’s not a binding contract. | 但你们又不是签了什么法律合同 |
[26:11] | Will you shut the hell up, please? | 能请你特么闭嘴吗 |
[26:13] | This is just something | 我们只是在考虑 |
[26:14] | – that we are considering. – Exactly. | -这种可能性 -没错 |
[26:16] | There are retirement communities, | 那边有退休社区 |
[26:18] | very nice retirement communities, | 条件很好的退休社区 |
[26:19] | just outside of the city, | 就在城外 |
[26:20] | and your mom loves succulents. | 你妈也很喜欢多肉植物 |
[26:23] | – Since when? – It’s just an idea | -从什么时候开始的 -这只是个 |
[26:25] | that we’re considering, Randall, | 初步想法 兰德尔 |
[26:26] | – that’s all. – Okay. I can’t do this. | -仅此而已 -我忍不了了 |
[26:28] | – What are you doing? – Oh, I’m gonna turn off these damn birds. | -你要干什么 -我不想看这些该死的鸟了 |
[26:31] | Kev, leave the TV alone, man. Hey, hey. It’s not our– | 小凯 别弄电视 这不是我们的… |
[26:34] | – Kevin! Leave the… – There. | -凯文 别动… -好了 |
[26:36] | There you go, no more birds. | 好了 没有鸟了 |
[26:37] | I can’t watch those things anymore. | 我不能再看这些东西了 |
[26:38] | I don’t care how they store their food. | 我不在乎它们是如何储存食物的 |
[26:40] | Look, man, I know we’re all a little stressed out, okay? | 我知道我们都有点紧张 好吗 |
[26:42] | Stressed out? Well, that’s a casual word. | 紧张 说得真轻松 |
[26:44] | Do I look stressed to you, huh? | 我看起来很紧张吗 |
[26:45] | I’m not stressed, Randall, I’m losing my mind. | 我不是紧张 兰德尔 我是快疯了 |
[26:48] | None of us know what’s going on back there. | 我们谁都不知道里面情况如何 |
[26:51] | All right? There-there-there’s a whole host | 好吗 现在有一大堆 |
[26:53] | of-of potential horrible problems | 可怕的问题 |
[26:55] | that could be going on right now. And, yes, I googled it. | 都有可能发生 对 我上谷歌查了 |
[26:57] | Okay? And-and I know the half-assed doctor | 好吗 我知道那个不称职的医生 |
[26:59] | told me not to google it, | 叫我不要上网查 |
[27:00] | but I googled it. | 但我还是查了 |
[27:01] | There’s a plethora of problems that could happen | 如果婴儿这么早就出生 |
[27:03] | if a baby’s born that early, all right? | 可能会出现很多问题 好吗 |
[27:06] | A brain hemorrhage, for one. | 比如脑出血 |
[27:07] | Could have trouble breathing for the rest of its life. | 他可能一辈子都有呼吸问题 |
[27:09] | – I could go on and on and on. – Please stop it. Stop it. Okay? | -我还能一直说下去 -别说了 好吗 |
[27:20] | I’m just saying, we don’t know anything. | 我只是想说 我们一无所知 |
[27:21] | And we haven’t seen that doctor, right, in-in God knows how long. | 已经不知道过去多久了 医生一直不出来 |
[27:25] | – That can’t be good. – Look, if you’re gonna spiral, | -这可不是好事 -如果你要精神崩溃 |
[27:26] | why don’t you go do it somewhere else, huh? | 能不能换个地方 |
[27:27] | You know what? Excuse me. Hi. Hi. | 算了 你好 你好 |
[27:30] | How are you? Listen, uh, | 你好吗 |
[27:32] | I really need an update on my sister. | 我真的需要知道我妹妹的情况 |
[27:35] | – Sir, I… – I need you to go back there, please, | -先生 我… -拜托你进去一下 |
[27:37] | and get an update on my sister. | 问问我妹妹的情况 |
[27:39] | Now, we have been sitting out here, relatively patiently… | 听我说 我们一直比较耐心地坐在外面 |
[27:42] | – Sir, I can’t… – No, no, | -先生 我不能… -不不 |
[27:43] | I think it’s fair, just walk back there, please, | 我觉得这很合理 只是请你走进去 |
[27:45] | – and get an update on my sister. – One minute. | -问问我妹的最新情况 -等一下 |
[27:50] | Yes, I have the Pearson family wanting an update from Dr. Monroe. | 是的 皮尔森家想要门罗医生的最新消息 |
[27:56] | He’s in emergency surgery. | 他在做紧急手术 |
[27:58] | Sir, I can’t give you an update yet. | 先生 我还不能告诉你进展 |
[28:02] | Randall. | 兰德尔 |
[28:04] | Mom, um… | 妈 |
[28:07] | Dr. Monroe just went into emergency surgery. | 门罗医生刚去做紧急手术了 |
[28:11] | What? What kind of surgery? | 什么 什么手术 |
[28:13] | – Is it Kate? – I don’t know. | -是凯特吗 -我不知道 |
[28:14] | – She wouldn’t tell me. – Let me try. | -她不告诉我 -我来试试 |
[28:17] | I just did, Randall. | 我试过了 兰德尔 |
[28:19] | How you doing? My sister, Kate Pearson, | 您好 我姐姐 凯特·皮尔森 |
[28:22] | is she in surgery right now? | 她正在接受手术吗 |
[28:31] | Hi, again. I know I’m all up in your business. | 你好 又是我 我知道我一直在麻烦你 |
[28:33] | I was just wondering if Dr. Monroe | 我只是想知道门罗医生是不是 |
[28:35] | is in with my sister, Kate Pearson. | 在给我姐姐凯特·皮尔森做手术 |
[28:37] | The doctor will come and talk to you once he’s out of surgery. | 医生在手术结束后会来告诉你的 |
[28:40] | Cool. Cool, cool, cool. | 好的 好的 |
[28:41] | I’m sorry, what does that mean? | 抱歉 那是什么意思 |
[28:44] | Does the doctor have something to say? | 医生有什么话要说吗 |
[28:47] | The doctor will come and update you with any news. | 医生有任何消息会来通知你 |
[28:50] | – Randall. – Sorry. | -兰德尔 -抱歉 |
[28:51] | I’m just getting some clarity. Sorry. | 我只是想问清楚 不好意思 |
[28:53] | If the doctor has an update, he will share it with you. | 如果有消息 医生会告诉你们的 |
[28:56] | You realize you just said the same thing three times, | 你知道吗 你把同样的话说了三遍 |
[28:58] | but with different words. | 只是措辞不同 |
[28:59] | Just as you’ve been asking me the same question. | 那是因为你一直问我同样的问题 |
[29:03] | Copy that. | 懂了 |
[29:09] | – Any new info? – Nope. | -有什么新消息吗 -没有 |
[29:11] | – That’s interesting. – How so, Kev? | -有意思 -怎么说 小凯 |
[29:15] | Well, I just think it’s obvious | 我只是觉得很明显 |
[29:16] | that she wouldn’t tell me anything, right? | 她不会告诉我任何消息 对吧 |
[29:17] | I mean, I’m just a fallen drunk, but you, I mean, | 我是个醉醺醺的酒鬼 但是你 |
[29:20] | I figured they’d trust you. | 我以为他们会相信你 |
[29:21] | – You know, I’m not gonna do this… – I mean, one look at you | -我现在不想跟你吵 -只要一看到你 |
[29:22] | and it’s like, that’s the guy we want in charge. | 就会觉得这是我们想要的头儿 |
[29:23] | – I’m not gonna do this… – Watermelon. | -我不跟你吵 -西瓜 |
[29:26] | Nope. Chocolate. | 不行 很配巧克力 |
[29:28] | Basically all fruit is chocolate. | 基本所有水果都和巧克力很配 |
[29:30] | Miguel, I swear before God… | 米格尔 我对天发誓… |
[29:32] | You know what, maybe if you hadn’t left me with Nicky… | 如果当初你没把我丢在尼奇那里 |
[29:35] | He had to get home, Kevin. Okay? | 他当时得赶回家 凯文 好吗 |
[29:37] | That’s our dad’s brother. | 那是咱爸的亲弟弟 |
[29:41] | You didn’t even care, though, right? | 你压根就不关心 对吧 |
[29:42] | You just, you just left me with him. | 就把我留在他那儿 |
[29:43] | Because you were the best equipped to deal with him. | 因为你是和他打交道的最佳人选 |
[29:45] | Why am I the most– | 什么叫我是最… |
[29:46] | Because we’re both, uh, we’re both messes? | 因为我们俩都很糟是吗 |
[29:48] | – We’re both weak, disorganized messes? – Hey, guys… | -我俩都很软弱 生活一团糟 -孩子们 |
[29:50] | Hey, not now, Miguel. | 你消停点 米格尔 |
[29:52] | I don’t appreciate being talked to that way. | 我不喜欢你这样跟我说话 |
[29:52] | Honestly, man, this doesn’t concern… | 说实话 这跟你没关系… |
[29:54] | And it never does, does it? I never get a seat at the table. | 从来就没关系 是吧 一桌人都没有我的位置 |
[29:56] | – What table? – Why don’t you just, uh, relax | -什么桌子 -你就接受现实吧 |
[29:58] | and understand that Randall gets the final say in our family, okay? | 兰德尔在我们家 有最终发言权 懂吗 |
[30:02] | He’s the moral center over here. | 他是我们的道德中心 |
[30:03] | Right, he’s the, uh, de facto hero dad. | 他是实际上的英雄父亲 |
[30:06] | – I’m just saying… – In fact, | -我只是说… -事实上 |
[30:07] | I’m-I’m surprised he’s not back there | 我很惊讶他现在竟然不在里面 |
[30:08] | – delivering Kate’s baby with his bare hands right now. – Oh, man. | -徒手为凯特接生 -天 |
[30:09] | There you go again, Kev. Turn it around on me. | 又来了 小凯 总把矛头指向我 |
[30:11] | I’m just saying that I should never stand. | 我想说 我从来就不应该站着 |
[30:12] | God forbid you take any responsibility for your damn life. | 你从来不会为自己的人生承担责任 |
[30:15] | What’re you talking about? | 你在说什么 |
[30:15] | You think I feel good about myself right now? | 你觉得我现在自我感觉很好吗 |
[30:17] | I don’t know, Kev. You always somehow manage | 我不知道 小凯 无论什么时候 |
[30:19] | – to come out on top. Yeah. – Really? | -你总是能占上风 -是吗 |
[30:21] | – How– What am I on top of? – Anything you want to do… | -我现在占什么上风了 -任何你想做的事 |
[30:23] | – Randall. – Stop it! | -兰德尔 -闭嘴 |
[30:25] | Everyone, stop it. | 所有人 都闭嘴 |
[30:31] | None of this matters. | 这些都不重要 |
[30:37] | Do you know that I remember every single detail | 你们知道我记得候诊室的所有细节吗 |
[30:41] | of the waiting room the night that I took your father in | 那晚我带你们父亲过来 |
[30:43] | to see about his burn? | 检查烧伤的时候 |
[30:47] | Six other people waiting, | 当时有六个人在等 |
[30:50] | two of them asleep. | 有两个人睡着了 |
[30:53] | Only one electrical outlet. | 只有一个插座 |
[30:58] | A big fake potted plant. | 一大盆假的植物盆栽 |
[31:04] | Chairs pushed so close together that when he leaned on me, | 椅子之间挨得很近 近到他靠过来的时候 |
[31:07] | my fingers got pinched between the arms. | 我的手指被椅子扶手夹了 |
[31:13] | The arms of the chair were covered | 椅子扶手上面 |
[31:15] | in something sticky, like… | 沾满了黏黏的东西 好像是… |
[31:20] | …kid’s candy fingers or someone else’s sweat. | 小孩吃过糖的手抹的 或是其他人的汗 |
[31:27] | Bright green cushions… | 亮绿色的坐垫 |
[31:30] | covered in plastic | 用塑料膜包裹着 |
[31:32] | so they could be wiped easily. | 这样很方便清理 |
[31:38] | Your father said that they looked like | 你们父亲说它们好像 |
[31:41] | “Key lime pie you could sit on.” | “可以坐的青柠派” |
[31:44] | And then he said, “At least we still have pie,” | 然后他说”至少我们现在还有派” |
[31:47] | and I said, “We’ll always have pie.” | 我说”我们一直都会有派” |
[31:51] | And then we sat there, waiting for the doctor, | 后来我们就坐在那里等医生 |
[31:54] | ranking pies from our favorite to our least favorite. | 一边从最喜欢的派聊到最不喜欢的 |
[32:00] | And I realized I hadn’t eaten anything since chili for lunch, | 然后我意识到 我中午吃了辣椒后什么也没吃 |
[32:02] | and that the house was gone, | 还有房子没了 |
[32:08] | but it didn’t matter. | 但那不重要 |
[32:09] | Nothing mattered, because you were safe. | 什么都不重要 因为你们很安全 |
[32:15] | We were safe, we were alive… | 我们安全了 我们还活着… |
[32:20] | …sitting, waiting, | 能坐着等待 |
[32:23] | in bright green chairs. | 坐在亮绿色的椅子上 |
[32:31] | I’m sorry, but anything that’s bothering you right now | 抱歉 但是现在任何让你们烦恼的事情 |
[32:35] | that doesn’t have to do with Kate or my grandson, | 只要与凯特或者我的外孙无关 |
[32:40] | it doesn’t belong here. | 就不允许在这里讨论 |
[32:43] | It doesn’t matter. | 那些都不重要 |
[32:46] | And I need you to put it away, right now. | 我要你们现在立刻把它们放下 |
[33:05] | You’re right, Mom. | 你说得对 妈妈 |
[33:08] | I’m sorry. | 对不起 |
[33:17] | Hey, everybody. | 各位 |
[33:30] | Uh, he’s here. | 孩子出生了 |
[33:32] | It’s a boy, and he’s very premature. | 是个男孩 属于严重早产 |
[33:35] | What happened? | 发生了什么 |
[33:38] | So his-his heart rate dropped, | 他的心率急速下降 |
[33:39] | and they had to do an emergency C-section. | 所以他们必须得做紧急剖腹产 |
[33:42] | And e-everything happened so fast | 一切都发生得太快了 |
[33:43] | that I-I didn’t have time to-to… | 我就没有来得及… |
[33:46] | It’s okay. | 没关系 |
[33:47] | He’s, he… | 他… |
[33:51] | He’s really, really small. | 他真的好小 |
[33:54] | Y-You know? And-and so-so they put him, | 特别小 他们把他放进了 |
[33:57] | they, they put him on a machine | 他们给他连了一个机器 |
[34:00] | because he can’t breathe on his own yet, | 因为他现在还不能自己呼吸 |
[34:01] | and-and he’s in this plastic box to keep him warm | 他待在一个塑料箱里 可以保持温暖 |
[34:04] | and they took him back to, uh, to… | 然后他们把他带回了… |
[34:09] | But he’s here. | 但孩子出生了 |
[34:11] | How is Kate? | 凯特怎么样 |
[34:13] | Uh, amazing. | 特别好 |
[34:15] | Um, through the whole thing. | 她挺过了这一切 |
[34:16] | When can we go see her? | 我们什么时候可以去看她 |
[34:19] | I-I don’t know. | 我不知道 |
[34:21] | as soon as possible, hopefully, but, uh… | 很快吧 希望如此 但是… |
[34:24] | She asked to see Miguel first. | 她想先见见米格尔 |
[34:27] | Really? | 真的吗 |
[34:29] | No, not really. | 不 假的 |
[34:31] | She– I’m sorry, that was my poor attempt at some humor. | 她… 抱歉 我本想开个玩笑幽默一下 |
[34:35] | I’m really tired. | 我真的太累了 |
[34:37] | I’m sorry, I should-I should probably head back. | 抱歉 我得回去了 |
[34:38] | Go, man, go. | 去吧 兄弟 |
[34:40] | Tell her we love her. | 告诉她我们爱她 |
[34:42] | Uh, yeah, I will-I will, and… | 嗯 我会转达 还有… |
[34:44] | will somebody call my parents? | 有人可以给我爸妈打个电话吗 |
[34:46] | – I’m on it. – I’ll send you their numbers. | -我来吧 -我把他们号码发给你 |
[34:48] | No, I have them. I-I saved them, just for this, uh, | 不 我存了他们的电话 就是为了… |
[34:51] | – this kind of occasion. – Thanks, Migs. | -这种场合 -谢谢 米格 |
[34:54] | Uh, Toby. Yeah… | 托比 |
[34:58] | Would you tell her I’m here? | 你可以告诉她我在这里吗 |
[34:59] | She knows. | 她知道 |
[35:11] | Want to know the end of the game? | 想知道游戏的结局吗 |
[35:15] | You can’t put chocolate on ranch. | 巧克力和田园沙拉酱就不搭 |
[35:20] | – Well done. – Thank you. | -厉害 -谢谢 |
[35:23] | Thank you for putting up with us. | 谢谢你包容我们 |
[35:26] | It’s my pleasure. | 我的荣幸 |
[35:27] | – Your pleasure? Really? – Mm-hmm. | -你的荣幸 真的吗 -是啊 |
[35:31] | I’m gonna send you guys | 我会请你们去 |
[35:32] | – up to the NICU. – Okay. | -新生儿监护室 -好的 |
[35:34] | – Fourth floor. – Thank you. | -四楼 -谢谢 |
[35:35] | And thank you for putting up with us. | 谢谢你包容我们 |
[35:38] | – You’ve been fine. – No, really. | -你们还好啦 -不 我说真的 |
[35:39] | Do you have some kind of employee of the month program? | 你们有没有月度优秀员工评选活动 |
[35:41] | Because your face belongs on a bulletin board. | 因为你这张脸绝对应该放在公告栏上 |
[35:43] | – Starting to sound like pandering. – Uh, yes, dear. I just… | -听着有点像拉皮条 -是 我只是 |
[35:46] | Thank you for your service. We’ll head right up. | 谢谢你的服务 我们马上过去 |
[35:48] | – Thanks. – I suggest you get some food | -谢谢 -我建议你们先吃点东西 |
[35:50] | and change your clothes first. | 换身衣服再上去 |
[35:52] | This could be a long road. | 接下来的路可能还很长 |
[35:56] | Thanks. | 谢谢 |
[35:57] | Okay. Thank you. | 知道了 谢谢 |
[36:01] | Miguel. | 米格尔 |
[36:04] | So I waited outside their building | 我去他们家楼下等了 |
[36:06] | until I saw the maintenance guy and I told a very elaborate lie | 等到一位维修人员 然后撒了个很复杂的谎 |
[36:09] | and he let me into their apartment. | 他就让我进他们的公寓了 |
[36:11] | Can you give this to Kate? | 你能把这个给凯特吗 |
[36:13] | Oh, and tell her if she ever gets a call from Sven, | 告诉她 如果斯文给她打电话 |
[36:15] | – just to agree with everything. – Okay, I will. | -不管说什么同意就好 -好的 我会的 |
[36:19] | Well done. | 干得漂亮 |
[36:21] | Madison. | 麦迪逊 |
[36:23] | Thanks for putting up with us. | 谢谢你包容我们 |
[36:30] | Is this the right one? | 就是这个吗 |
[36:32] | Yeah. | 没错 |
[36:36] | I think it’ll be good for you guys, | 我觉得你们搬去离凯特近的地方住 |
[36:38] | to be so close to Kate. | 对你们来说都是件好事 |
[36:40] | – She’s gonna need you. – Yeah? | -她会需要你们的 -真的吗 |
[36:42] | Yeah. Kate and little Tobe deserve some | 当然 凯特和小小托 |
[36:45] | local Grandpa and Grandma time, too. | 也应该有外公外婆陪着 |
[36:47] | Are you sure you guys are gonna be okay with everything? | 你确定你们俩能撑住吗 |
[36:50] | Of course. We always are. | 当然 我们总能解决的 |
[36:53] | We got this. | 我们能搞定 |
[36:55] | All right. | 那就好 |
[37:00] | We got this, right? | 我们能搞定的 对吧 |
[37:02] | Most def. | 绝对没问题 |
[37:05] | There’s got to be a, like, a term or a word | 自家双胞胎妹妹生下孩子之后 |
[37:07] | for when your twin has a baby. | 应该有一个什么词来形容我吧 |
[37:09] | There’s got to be a word for that, right? | 应该有一个专有名词 对吗 |
[37:11] | – Twuncle. – Twuncle, that’s it. | -双胞胎舅舅 -双胞胎舅舅 没错 |
[37:13] | It was right in front of me, I didn’t see it. | 这么明显的词 我刚刚居然没想到 |
[37:21] | I thought I had it under control, | 我以为我能掌控这一切 |
[37:24] | but, uh, I don’t know, it all feels so fragile right now. | 但 我不知道 我现在觉得自己很脆弱 |
[37:32] | I don’t think I can do this without you, Zoe. | 我觉得没有你 我撑不过去 佐伊 |
[37:35] | Any of it. | 一切都不行 |
[37:50] | I feel like I need some caffeine. Do you want anything? | 我想喝点咖啡 你要带点什么吗 |
[37:52] | – Are you sure? – Mm. | -你确定吗 -确定 |
[37:53] | Okay. | 好的 |
[38:01] | I’m proud of you, cuz. | 我为你感到骄傲 表妹 |
[38:03] | I know how hard it is, to step out of old patterns. | 我知道打破你习惯的相处模式很难 |
[38:09] | His, uh, water bottle was full of vodka. | 他那瓶水 装的都是伏特加 |
[38:50] | Hey, little man. | 小宝贝 |
[38:55] | You came early. | 你出来早了 |
[38:58] | You’re impatient, too, huh? | 你也没什么耐心 对吧 |
[39:01] | I think you get that from me. | 这应该是妈妈遗传给你的 |
[39:05] | Oh, my God, I already love him | 我的天 我已经好爱好爱他了 |
[39:07] | so much– this is, this is insane. | 这真是 真是太不可思议了 |
[39:14] | I think I would murder somebody for him, Toby. | 我觉得我可以为他去杀人 托比 |
[39:16] | – Full-on dragon. – Mm-hmm. | -可以变身母夜叉 -是啊 |
[39:19] | Is his-is his chest supposed to be jerking like that | 他呼吸的时候胸口起伏成这样 |
[39:22] | when he breathes? | 是没问题的吗 |
[39:27] | Yeah, I think he’s just figuring it out. | 我觉得他只是呼吸还不熟练 |
[39:30] | Okay. | 好 |
[39:31] | He’s just, he’s just… | 他 他只是 |
[39:33] | I just cannot– can’t believe how small he is. | 我无法 我无法相信他居然这么小 |
[39:36] | He just, he doesn’t look like a regular… | 他 他看起来不像正常孩… |
[39:39] | Well, because he’s not. | 因为他确实发育得不是很好 |
[39:46] | Toby, I’ve been hesitant… | 托比 我之前一直在犹豫 |
[39:51] | …but I want to name him Jack. | 但我想叫他杰克 |
[39:53] | Okay? Is that okay? | 行吗 这样可以吗 |
[39:55] | Yeah. | 当然 |
[39:58] | Jack. | 杰克 |
[40:01] | I can’t… | 我不能 |
[40:04] | Tob. | 小托 |
[40:06] | Take my hand. | 握住我的手 |
[40:09] | Look at our son. | 看看咱们的儿子 |
[40:12] | I’m gonna do something weird, but just go with it, please? | 我要做一件奇怪的事 你什么都别说 好吗 |
[40:22] | Hey, Dad. | 你好 爸 |
[40:27] | I don’t know where you are, but I know that you’re there. | 我不知道你在那里 但我知道你肯定在 |
[40:34] | I don’t know why I’m looking up, ’cause I know you’re not up. | 我不知道为什么向上看 我知道你并不在上面 |
[40:37] | You’re everywhere. | 你无处不在 |
[40:42] | I promised myself I would never talk to you like this, | 我向我自己发过誓 永远不会这样跟你说话 |
[40:45] | never ask for something like this… | 不会像现在这样去求你什么 |
[40:53] | …but I need you to do something for me and I swear, | 但我需要你帮帮我 我发誓 |
[40:58] | I swear that I will never ask for anything again. | 我发誓除此之外我别无所求 |
[41:05] | This is Jack. | 这是杰克 |
[41:08] | This is your grandson. | 这是你的外孙 |
[41:15] | And I need him to be okay. | 我需要他好好活下来 |
[41:22] | And I don’t know why, but I, | 其实我也不知道为什么 但我 |
[41:24] | I know… | 我就是知道 |
[41:29] | I know that you… | 我知道你 |
[41:34] | …you can do that. | 你一定能帮到我 |
[41:39] | – Oh, I need… – I got you, I got you. | -我需要… -我来拿 我来 |
[41:47] | Look. | 你瞧 |
[41:49] | She’s tough, you’re tough. | 她很坚强 你也很坚强 |
[41:58] | Oh, my goodness. | 我的天 |
[42:04] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他一定会没事的 |
[42:10] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他一定会没事的 |
[42:14] | He is. | 会没事的 |
[42:17] | He’s gonna be okay. | 他一定会没事的 |